The Blind Tiger's Den by Just A Rambler
Summary:

Donovan planned a weekend at the casino with his best friends. But when they all cancel at the last minute and he's stuck with the reservation, his plans change. Enter, Janine.


Categories: Couples, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10537 Read: 12360 Published: September 12 2020 Updated: January 31 2021

1. Chapter 1: Enter the Blind Tiger's Den by Just A Rambler

2. Chapter 2: The First Night by Just A Rambler

3. Chapter 3: That Night and the Morning that Followed by Just A Rambler

Chapter 1: Enter the Blind Tiger's Den by Just A Rambler
Author's Notes:

In which we set the stage for what's to come.

Apologies for the cliffhanger. Chapter Two will understandably be steamier. Expect that soon.

 

            It was supposed to be a long weekend with his old college friends, the first time they’d all gotten together since graduating five years ago. They couldn’t afford a trip to Vegas, but the local casino had its own assortment of restaurants, themed bars, live shows, and as an added bonus, tables they could play all night without breaking the bank. They planned for a month, and everything was perfect, until it wasn’t.

            Will’s girlfriend planned their first joint trip to her parents’ house the same weekend without knowing. Three of Lance’s co-workers quit at once, and he was told he could take some of their weekend shifts or join them. Nick caught a nasty cold the day before. Which left Donovan holding two reserved rooms in the casino and no one to share them.

            When he called to try to move the reservation, he was told it was too close. He could use them or forfeit them. Taking pity, the concierge offered him a deal. He could refund one of the rooms for credit with the casino, good for gambling or for any of their included venues. It wasn’t the trip that he’d wanted, but with the money gone anyway, he figured what the hell. Donovan took the deal, and on Friday he arrived for a solo casino weekend.

            He stashed his things upstairs and prepared himself. Donovan liked to dress nice when he gambled. It enhanced the experience for him, even if the crowd here was more casual than an upscale Vegas casino. A subtly floral, fitted dress shirt, with a few buttons undone, no undershirt. Not shy, but not obnoxious. Nicely fitted slacks, and a blazer he was admittedly on the fence about. There was a “noir” themed bar he planned to visit later, and a jacket seemed appropriate. Slightly overdressed and credit in hand, he hit the floor.

He sat down at a blackjack table where only one gambler was seated and the dealer was moving slowly. Blackjack was not a game of instant big money winners, it was a slow grind up and down, and Donovan liked the game itself. It was no fun at a lightning pace. But without a friend sitting next to him to chat and cheer or bemoan hands with, he quickly found most of the joy sucked out of it anyway. He stayed long enough to get a complimentary drink (whiskey rocks), then a few hands further to be polite and walked away breaking dead even on cash, up a free drink.

He wandered the casino floor for a while, observing people. When his drink started to dwindle, he’d sit at another table to refresh. He lost a bit here, won a bit there, threw some money away on an Elvira-themed slot machine. Mostly, he nursed a buzz and realized casinos weren’t a hell of a lot of fun alone.

As the night crept on, he made his way to the entertainment wing, looking at expensive restaurant menus and appropriately uniformed employees trying to entice people inside. Nothing caught his eye until he saw some suspiciously placed prop barrels and a woman in what he could only describe as a Jessica Rabbit dress standing conspicuously nearby. There was his ticket.

He approached, and quietly asked, “Excuse me, miss, is this the Blind Tiger?”

She looked up at him, feigned confusion. “Oh, I wouldn’t know anything about a Blind Tiger.” She motioned for him to come closer and whispered in his ear. “Knock three times on the third barrel. Tell them Johnny sent you.”

“Thank you, I’ll look elsewhere.” He smiled.

 She put a finger to her lips, and returned to pretending she was subtle as he approached the barrels, timing his knock when no one was looking. A barrel creaked open on hinges and a burly man stood there. “Business?”

“Johnny sent me.”

The man nodded, the barrel shut, then it and the barrel below it swung open together and the man beckoned him inside into a cramped hallway. Faint jazz music drifted out from further in. The doorman quickly closed the barrels behind him. “Down the hall, first door on the right. Tables are all booked for the evening, but there should be plenty of seats at the bar. Further down the hall to make your subtle exit. This here’s one way.”

“Thank you kindly.” Donovan walked in smiling. It was cheesy, but in just the right ways. Down the hall, he turned into the door and found a room somewhere between a 30s jazz club and a modern speakeasy, all with a faint cerulean tinge. At the far end of the room, a live band played a soft ambience of freeform jazz. Soundtrack and setting combined created an intoxicating atmosphere. It felt like stepping into an old detective film. Around the walls, booths were filled mostly with couples, a few with circles of friends, and in the center of the room, an island bar circling a shelf of retro liquors. A bartender in a vest and bowtie caught Donovan’s eye and nodded toward the open seats. Two patrons sat on the far right of the bar, so he seated himself halfway between them and the far left.

The bartender approached with an appraising look. “Let me guess…you’re a whiskey man.”

Donovan blinked and nodded. “How’d you know?”

The bartender shrugged. “Truth? Everyone who walks into a bar like this wants whiskey or gin. It’s a 50-50 bet. What can I get you?”

“How’s your old fashioned?”

“It’s all in the name.” Donovan cocked an eyebrow and the bartender chuckled. “No muddled fruit, no garnish. Spirit, sugar, bitters, delicately balanced, introduced to an orange peel in passing, and served on hand-carved ice.”

“Sounds perfect.”

“Whiskey of choice?”

“Whichever you recommend. Something nice, I’ve got credit to spare.”

“Coming right up.”

Donovan watched as the bartender constructed the drink with practiced ease. “So, I get the feeling I’m the odd one for coming in here alone.”

The bartender shrugged. “Most people come in here for a fancy date or a celebration, true, but it’s not unheard of. Did you intend a solo venture?”

“No, but these things happen and here I am.”

“Might I say, the drinks and the music are just as fine here alone as with company,” the bartender nodded as he placed the cocktail in front of him. “Though you won’t be alone long.”

“Pardon?” Donovan looked at the bartender, who was looking past him. He turned to see a booth in the corner he’d missed when scanning the room where a stunning woman in a three-piece suit and tie sat alone, staring back in his direction. She smiled faintly when she caught his eye.

Donovan turned back, reaching for his card, but the bartender shook his head. “Your drinks appear to be covered, sir. I suggest you go thank your benefactor personally.”

Donovan shivered slightly, but smiled and tried to recompose himself. “I think I’ll do just that. Thank you…?”

“James.”

“Thank you, James.” Donovan stood, took his drink in hand, and turned to walk toward the mysterious woman. She smiled as he approached, but didn’t say anything. Donovan smiled back, finding it difficult to make eye contact. She radiated control, her gaze was piercing, and though he tried his damnedest not to let his eyes linger, he found her suit was impeccably tailored to her not insignificant curves. She was older than him, though by how much, he couldn’t say. Ten years? Twenty? The cliché would be fine wine. She wore her age with a natural grace and allure. Clearing his throat, he tried to speak clearly. “I understand you bought my drink. Thank you, Miss…?”

“Ms., but there’s no need for formalities. Call me Janine. You seemed in need of a pick me up. Would you care to join me?” She motioned to the booth to her left.

“I’d be honored.” He hesitantly sat. Janine was seated dead center in the booth, which seemed to cozily hold four. He wasn’t scandalously close, but just by sitting, he was close enough to smell her perfume, a subtle lavender and something else he couldn’t place. Rather than get lost in the scent, he offered “I’m Donovan.”

“Ah, you were the late cancellation.”

Donovan looked at her curiously. “How did you know about that?”

“No clever detective work, I’m afraid. I’m the owner of the Blind Tiger. On weekends, we’re open late, so I tend to book a room rather than drive back and forth. But a clerical error left me without one this weekend and the casino had a full house. That is, until you called.” Janine raised her glass to her lips, sipped what appeared to be neat whiskey, let it rest and gently blew the heat of it in his direction. The cocktail of scents prickled the hair on Donovan’s neck, and he had to fight not to show it when she breathily added, “You’ve done me a significant favor.”

Donovan took the opportunity to sip his own drink, cold whiskey doing little to combat the heat rising to his face. “Well, I’m…glad my misfortune wound up being so beneficial.”

“Mm.” Janine nodded, taking another slow sip of her drink. “So, tell me, how do you plan to spend this weekend? You don’t strike me as a heavy gambler or I imagine you’d be out on the floor.”

Donovan shrugged. “Honestly, I’m not sure. Eat well, drink well. I imagine I’ll spend a fair amount of time in here.”

“I can think of worse places. Though it does get lonely eating alone, no matter how well you eat, even here. Speaking from experience.”

“And how do you spend your weekends here, Janine?”

“Oh, I find ways to keep myself entertained.”

“Any suggestions?”

“One.” Donovan looked up and Janine locked eyes with him and faintly licked her lip. She patted the booth between them, and almost automatically, Donovan slid closer. He realized, half-cognizant, that she was taller than him. Janine put a finger to his chin and lifted his head, turning it gently and whispering in his ear. “I’m not big on games. I’m a woman of…peculiar tastes, and you’ve caught my eye. I’d like to invite you on a weekend you will never forget. No strings attached, no risk involved. And when we’re done, we’re done.”

Donovan’s eyes fluttered. Maybe it was the whiskey catching up to his lack of a proper meal, maybe it was the combination of her breath and perfume, maybe it was a thousand things about her driving him crazy, but in that moment, he would have surrendered anything she asked for. “Yes…god, yes. Please.”

Janine’s lips parted into wide smile. “Wonderful. Then I want you to listen carefully. You’re going to finish your drink. Then you’re going to take this room key – I imagine you know where to find my room – go back there, take this, and wait for me.” On the table in front of him was a card key and a small, nondescript pill in a plastic bag.

He looked at her, uncertain, but she nodded. “A harmless surprise, I promise. I’m a woman of my word.”

Donovan looked at her, looked at the pill, then nodded and pocketed it and the card.

“Good boy. I’ve got to go make some arrangements with James. I’ll see you…shortly.”

She brushed his cheek with her thumb and stood up, walking to the bar. Unable to look away, Donovan lost himself in the way her pants conformed to her ample rear, each deep wrinkle formed with each step she took. She never once looked back, but the way she leaned over a stool to speak to James seemed deliberate.

The booth still smelled like her. Donovan sat in her aromatic aftermath and drank his drink quicker than may have been wise, unable to think about anything else. He left the empty glass on the bar, muttering a thank you to James, who just smiled, and walked quickly out of the bar.

Janine’s room was directly next door to his own. He stood outside it and tried to catch his breath. He wasn’t one to hook up, ordinarily, but that woman was something else. He had no idea what he was in for, but in that moment, he didn’t care. He slipped the cardkey into the door, and entered. It was the exact same layout as his own, and equally sparse. In the closet, there were several suits similarly cut to the one she was wearing now. Below them was an open suitcase containing a neatly folded pile of delicate lace. Donovan flushed, stepping away from it. He had a feeling a more official reveal was imminent. He took the pill out of his jacket pocket and stared at it.

She promised there were no risks involved here…and it would be suicide to give a guest of the hotel something dangerous. Besides, what would she have to gain? He took one of the water bottles left by the hotel, opened it, and before he could start second guessing his choice, he swallowed the pill down.

For a few minutes, he didn’t feel anything. Then a faint tingling started to rise at the base of his neck. He started to get dizzy. He stepped back toward the bed, letting gravity pull him down there, rather than somewhere dangerous. He wondered what the hell he’d just taken. Too late to make a difference now. His vision started to blur, and before it could get much worse, everything went dark.

When he woke up, his head felt better. He was still on the bed, as far as he could tell, and he opened his eyes, sitting up gingerly and freezing in place. Where before his legs were dangling off the bed, now the edge of the bed seemed hundreds of feet away, a vast plane of cottony down comforter. The room had blown up to impossible size. No, no that didn’t make sense. He’d shrunk! That didn’t make sense either, but there was no better explanation he could think of.

He looked down at himself, naked, must have shrunk right out of his clothes, tiny feet barely making an indent in the crater his body had initially formed. He had no time to parse what was happening when he heard the door unlock for another card key and the door swung in to reveal Janine. The way she had already controlled the night, she was a force, but at this scale, she was a force of nature. He watched her scan the room and shivered when her gaze fell on him and the same smile she’d worn when he agreed spread over her face.

“Such a good boy, following my instructions.” She walked toward the bed, loosening her tie with one hand and unbuttoning her vest with the other. “My little toy boy.” There was a hunger in her voice, deeper than before as she kicked off her shoes and mounted the bed. Her left knee swung up past him, then her right, and she loomed over him. “Are you ready for our weekend?”

“What…what did you do?”

Janine tossed her tie over the back of a chair. “I told you, I’m a woman of peculiar tastes. And you are in for a weekend you will never forget.” She finished unbuttoning her vest, pressing her arms back and letting it slip free. Her ample breasts fought the shirt that contained them, and in the light, the faintest hint of purple lace shown through her white shirt.

“What…what can we do with me like this? Aren’t I…pretty limited?”

“Oh, there are any number of things we can do, my dear. I’ll show you just how creative we can get.” Janine began unbuttoning her shirt now, watching as each button held Donovan’s gaze, rapt at attention despite the terror. “And I wasn’t lying. You’re perfectly safe. You’re borderline indestructible like this.”

“I…I don’t know if I believe that.”

“Oh?” Janine cocked an eyebrow as she unclasped her last button, and with a casual showmanship drew her shirt apart like stage curtains, adding a shimmy that showcased just how much oomph her bra contained. “Allow me to demonstrate.”

Donovan opened his mouth to speak, but it turned into a scream as Janine slid her knees off of the bed and her torso swung down toward him. Her left breast slammed into him at high speed, and he knew he was dead. Except…he wasn’t. The weight was oppressive, it was hard to breathe, but he managed, taking ragged inhales of that lavender scent that had so intoxicated him earlier. Janine leaned further into the bed, really driving him into the mattress, sweeping left and right, dragging him across the surface. Then she sat up, and giggled uncharacteristically when she saw the little man dangling from her bra, arms entangled in the lace.

She plucked him free of his lacy prison and sat him in the palm of her hand. He took several deep breaths, examined himself and found he was no worse for wear. “Oh…”

“Oh is right. Just imagine the things we can do with you. Oh, the places you’ll go…”

The thought of her walking away from the table flashed through Donovan’s mind, but he tried to shake it away. “But…wouldn’t you prefer, you know…a proper-sized man?”

Janine smirked. “Oh, that’s the beauty of this little magic trick. I get that, too.” She looked past him into the bathroom door. “Come on out now, dear.”

Donovan turned and his jaw dropped. Out of the bathroom walked…himself. Full-size and fully dressed. “I…I don’t…”

“He’s a little…lacking, up here.” Janine gripped the full-size Donovan by the head and gave it a little shake. “That’s all down there with you. But he knows what he needs to know, and when you come back together in a few days, you’ll remember eeeevery little thing both of you get up to.” She slid her hand behind the larger Donovan's head and pulled him into a passionate kiss, then casually, she brought the hand Donovan was in down toward his much larger groin.

“Hey, wait!” Absentmindedly, she fondled the larger Donovan with a handful of himself, and Donovan all too easily noted that his larger copy was rapt at attention through the thin barrier his pants offered.

Janine relented, leaving the larger Donovan standing there and looking down at the miniature in her hand. “Rest assured, he’ll be fun – for both of us, I expect. But you are the main attraction, my little toy boy. Sound good?”

Donovan was torn. He was confused, he was frightened, and he was incredibly aroused, the latter of which was only amplifying the first two. Biting his lip, he nodded and she grinned.

“Good. I’d hate to go into this with you unwilling, but you’re like this for three full days, and one way or the other, I’m going to be entertained. Now then, let’s gets started.”

She licked her lips and tossed him on the bed. He heard two belts being unbuckled, both Janine and his larger self, and he tried to mentally prepare himself for the weekend ahead.

 

Chapter 2: The First Night by Just A Rambler
Author's Notes:

Well, it took quite a bit longer than I planned, but here it is. The first of many payoffs to a long, teasing first chapter.

This is the part where I redirect you to check out the tags and size roles before we dive straight in, and welcome anyone on the fence to give it a try with an open mind.

More to come, hopefully sooner than later. Enjoy!

            Donovan was mesmerized by the two heavenly bodies before him. On the one hand, Janine needed no explanation. The intimidating woman made him feel small when they were (relatively) the same size. With her towering over him, undressing as casually as she might have alone after a normal day of work, he felt…powerless. She was a goddess, and he was nothing but a plaything.

            But then, next to her was…him. Donovan was open-minded, but he had never really considered his own sex appeal. He wasn’t even sure he had any. But as he watched the empty-headed copy of himself unlatch his belt and caught a glimpse of the member struggling for freedom against the fly of his pants, he felt a similar stirring of his own. One way or the other, it seemed he was in for a deep self-examination.

            “Just a second there, Donnie boy.” At her command, the clone froze, hands on the button of his trousers. Donovan froze as well, turning to look at her. Janine’s pants had hit the floor, and her shirt hung unbuttoned and open, revealing the matching purple lingerie that hugged her exactly how Donovan had imagined it. “I think we’ll go with Donnie to tell you apart.” She walked over to the full-size Donovan and gently cupped his cheek. “Why don’t you take it nice and slow? Mama wants a show.”

            She ran a finger from cheekbone to chin, then turned and approached the bed. Donovan gasped as she spun on her heel, eyes widening as the ass he’d been craving swung into view, then he yelped as it dropped toward him before he could even take it all in.

            Janine came down like a meteor, not on top of him, but behind him, and the mattress caved in under her weight. Donovan lost his balance and tumbled down the sudden incline, coming to a sudden and abrupt halt as he collided with a humid wall of lace. Janine purred.

            “Best seat in the house. Now, Donnie. This time with gusto.”

            Donnie snapped into action. Rather than the vacant stare he previously wore, he locked eyes with Janine, and then alarmingly dropped his smoldering gaze to Donovan. Was he…was he really capable of this? Donovan looked on in awe as Donnie’s stance shifted and he swung his hips, casually undoing the buttons on his shirt as he swayed toward the bed.

            Something brushed Donovan’s neck and he jerked reflexively, turning to see Janine’s knuckle as she delicately traced the very noticeable outline of herself, enjoying the show. Just her knuckle was bigger than his head. Donovan scooted forward a hair and glanced around. At this scale, each of her thighs curved up out of site, and the only other thing he had to look at than her…was himself.

            Donnie had finished with his shirt buttons, and with a surprising amount of flair, he rolled his shoulders and cast it off, thrusting forward what pecs he had. Janine gladly reached out and ran her nails down his chest, seemingly approving. Meanwhile, Donovan got another up close and person look at the scale of his own junk, which he could confirm was more than twice his current size. But he wouldn’t have to wait long for an even closer look, as Donnie’s hands returned to his fly.

            Donovan looked up to gauge Janine’s expression. She was composed, but there was air of intent, all her focus locked in for the big reveal, where she never seemed more than mildly bemused at the bar. The heat radiating behind him told him she was enjoying the show. He turned back to Donnie, morbidly curious as the zipper came down, and in one smooth motion, Donnie practically leapt out of his pants, revealing not the modest boxer briefs Donovan expected, but a pair of lacy panties Donovan swore he’d spotted in Janine’s suitcase. “Hey, those aren’t…”

            “Those are all for me, darling. Don’t worry, he won’t need them for very long.” Donovan couldn’t look away. If he thought Donnie was obvious through his pants, every little ridge was practically visible in the skin-tight lingerie, shaft practically bursting out of the poor unsuspecting garment. Janine reached out and ran a fingernail gently along it from base to tip, and Donnie’s silence broke with a gasp. “Give us a twirl, Donnie.”

            Donnie did just that, coming in close as he did, and stopping in reverse, thrusting out his own rear and glancing over his shoulder. This time, Donovan gasped. Janine whistled softly, drinking it in. “Donovan…how were you hiding all this? My goodness, you are just…dummy thicc.”

            Donovan wanted to protest, but…she was right. Maybe it was the panties or the angle it was looming over him from, or maybe he’d just never bothered looking in the mirror, but good lord, his ass looked amazing. God, he could get lost between…those... He tried to shake the thought from his head, but he couldn’t help noticing that the back of the panties was completely invisible, buried between Donnie's big round buns.

            Janine slapped one plump cheek and it took a full two seconds to stop jiggling afterward. “Unf.” She grabbed Donnie by the hips and tugged him closer. “Why don’t you put that thing to work?”

            Donovan fell back as she pulled him a step closer and his own butt loomed closer. “Janine…Janine, wait. I’m still down here.”

            “Oh, I know. Donnie, show us what you’ve got.”

            Donnie’s legs spread, and his booty popped out slightly further. He slid toward her, swaying his hips once more as he swung slowly closer, and closer to her lap, until…

            Rather than catch him on her lap, Janine spread her legs wide and Donnie’s cheeks plopped down on top of Donovan. With a muffled shout, the little man disappeared right up his own butt. She allowed herself a giggle. “Well, don’t stop now, Donnie. ”

            Donnie ground into the mattress on command and Donovan was driven between two states: sandwiched between his own ass and the comforter, and clapped between his own cheeks. He tried to pry himself free, but even the slightest wobble stopped him firm in his tracks. He wasn’t going anywhere.

            Meanwhile above, while Donnie’s butt chewed up its miniature origin, he slowly maneuvered closer to Janine, tracing along her inner thighs, closer and closer. Janine in turn spread her legs further to give him clearance to grind directly on her, smothering their little toy between them.

            Donovan’s cycle of smothering suddenly changed as Janine’s lavender scent crept in behind him and he found himself almost juggled between the two giants in an intoxicating bounce house of flesh and lace. He let go and let himself get lost, just in time to feel Donnie standing up, and to his alarm, taking him with him.

            Donnie stood up, cheeks clapping together around Donovan’s lower half, leaving only his face exposed to the open air.

            Janine was looking for him on the bed in front of her. Her confused gaze turned upward, and settled on him, and she started to laugh openly. “You know, of everyone I’ve ever done this with, no one has ever filled out my panties quite as well as you…but I think it’s time we stop fooling around, and start…well, fooling around.”

            She licked her lips, and reached out, peeling the grateful little man out of his gargantuan double’s supple peach and tossing him haphazardly onto the bed. “Table that dumptruck, Donnie, and tuck those panties somewhere safe. I want my other prize now.”

            Donovan stumbled on the silky sheets as Janine crawled toward him on all fours. She loomed over him and hooked a thumb in her own panties, worming them down her thighs with practiced ease, then tugging the rest of the way. She winked at Donovan, then tossed them directly on top of him, smothering the little man in her concentrated scent.

            For a moment, he just lay there, taking it all in. But then her hand crept in after him, plucking him from the makeshift nest. “Time to see how I compare.”

            Donovan’s stomach lurched, as she carried him up and around, depositing him gently at the crest of her own booty. She may have found his impressive, but she was on another level. Granted, at this size and from this vantage point, he could see the curvature of her curves, but god, what he wouldn’t give to be full size and able…to…

            His vision turned to Donnie, fully nude, rock hard, and ready to make that dream a reality. He slid onto the bed behind her, and caressed Janine’s hips. Janine purred again. “Show me what you can do, you two… and Donovan, don’t think you can let Donnie here do all the work.”

            “I-” Donovan was cut off as Donnie spanked her and he lost his footing and tumbled down the slope of her ass, reaching for anything to steady his descent. He managed to stabilize himself deep between her cheeks using both his hands and feet. He caught his breath and stared straight at Donnie’s enormous cock, lingering just below him. Donnie gently stroked it as he lined himself up. Donovan pried his eyes away with some difficulty, looking up at Donnie, who locked eyes with him and winked as he entered Janine.

            Donovan found himself incredibly flustered, but more urgently, he found the landscape shifting. As Donnie slowly worked his way in and out, Janine moaned and let her upper body sink down into the pillows and thrust her ass into the air.

            Then Donnie began to pick up the pace. Janine’s hips swayed with every movement. As the two started to fall into a comfortable rhythm, Janine’s cheeks started to move more rigorously and it became more difficult for Donovan to keep from falling, and with a particularly deep thrust from Donnie, they clapped together around him, broke his grip, and he fell, landing square on his back on a wrinkled surface that was impossible not to recognize.

            He felt a shiver run through Janine’s body. “My, such enthusiasm. Are you trying to dive straight in? I am rather fond of butt plugs, you know.”

            Donnie’s hands slid up from her hips to take hold of her cheeks, which gratefully stopped their assault on Donovan and gave him a chance to right himself before they started to smother him again. He rolled over, trying to support himself and stand, but didn’t realize what a precarious position he was in. His right arm held firm, but he yelped as his left arm, rather than bracing, slipped straight inside Janine up to his elbow and he collapsed against her once more.

            “Mmmm, eager and a natural. Maybe we won’t have to experiment much this weekend after all.” Each laugh from Janine was punctuated by another moan as Donnie quickened his pace.

            Her bluntness was driving Donovan mad as he tried to gather his bearings. He could stand upright, if he wasn’t currently elbow deep inside her. He was starting to get his sea legs, adjusting to the rhythm. He steadied himself and climbed to his knees, carefully withdrawing his arm and almost falling off altogether as it popped free. He flailed and did the only thing he could do. He drove it straight back in. Her ass greedily slurped right up to his shoulder this time, and his face was dragged into a welcoming wrinkle. Even this, he noticed, smelled of lavender, and for that he was grateful. Bracing against her, he tried to pry himself free again and find a happy medium.

            “Aw, don’t be shy now. Donnie, why don’t you give him a hand?”

            Janine’s left cheek crept in toward him, and Donovan’s eyes shot wide open as he heard Donnie’s hand sliding toward him. “H-hold on, wait!”

            Donnie didn’t wait, and a thumb the size of his torso connected with his back, then started to roll over him as if Donnie massaged her hole, completely indifferent to his presence. Donnie rolled his thumb in time with each thrust, digging Donovan a little deeper each time. The tiny man tried not to panic as his body was so easily pressed into her welcoming pucker. Intentionally or otherwise, Donnie readjusted his thumb, settling on top of Donovan’s legs. Donovan pried his face away and managed to pull his arms free, but in the process, he slipped in up to his waist. Facing the same direction as Donnie, he bent backward to peer up at the giant, and he could swear the clone was grinning as he pressed him inside her.

            “Mmm, that’s enough for now. Thank you, Donnie.” The thumb relented, and moved to grasp her hip, earning a gasp from Janine. “God, you’re perfect. But hold still, Donnie. It’s time for me to drive.”

            Donnie thrust fully inside her, then froze there, straightening his back. Janine gasped again as she began to reposition, returning to her hands and knees. Donovan’s world shifted once more, and what remained outside her was tilted backward toward Donnie by gravity. His arms were dangling. His hips, at this new angle slid just slightly free of Janine’s ass, and that seemed like a blessing until she started to move.

            Donnie stood stock still as Janine shifted her knees, then slid slowly, agonizingly away from him until just the tip barely remained inside her, then slammed back against him. In unison, she and Donnie gasped. Donovan gasped too, not out of pleasure, but as he felt his hips slip out even further when she collided with Donnie. Before he could fully grasp the magnitude of this problem, she started again, this time with no intent to stop and bask.

            Janine fucked hard. With Donnie’s obedient posture and his steadying grip on her hips, she didn’t have to hold back to keep from knocking him straight off the bed. And she took full advantage, slamming her ass into his bony hips and driving him deeper inside her than he’d managed on his own.

            Each time she drove Donnie inside her, Donovan was thrown forward, his legs slipping out just a little bit more. The only reason he didn’t immediately come free was the rapidly deteriorating grip her ass had on him. But Janine was lost in the pleasure and his struggles were doing plenty to keep her happy with his performance.

            Soon, the inevitable happened all at once. First, his legs popped free up to his knees, and his body swung down, giving him a full view of Donnie’s shaft as she pulled away. Then she slammed back and he popped free completely, flailing through the air and colliding with Donnie’s pelvis with a wet slap.

            Janine pulled away again, and Donovan, dazed, tumbled down and landed straddling Donnie just in time to see the full force of Janine’s lust collide with him head on.

            A wall of sopping heat and pleasure bowled over him, then just as quickly pulled away with such force she briefly dragged him along flat on his stomach.  Donovan frantically grabbed hold of Donnie’s dick to avoid falling as she returned and this time, consumed him whole. Janine slid over him easily, smothering Donovan between the enormous cock and her inner walls, and his entire world became her. But where he expected her to release him again, this time, he came along for the ride. His body was dragged along Donnie’s shaft again and again, reduced to an accessory to the main attraction, or so he thought.

            Janine had felt him pop free, and relished the thought of what came next. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth unceremoniously as she felt his tiny body collide with her, and she let out a shriek of pleasure when she felt him slip all the way inside.

            She noticed Donnie was shaking as their boy toy increased his own pleasure. His stamina was impressive, but not unending. After all, what would be the fun in that?

            Janine kept up the pressure until she could tell he was right on the edge, then slipped forward right off of him. She turned and noticed Donovan’s absence from the living dildo and grinned. She leaned back, spread her legs and motioned him forward. Donnie complied happily.

            Consumed by the momentum of the god-like lovers, Donovan lost himself. There was nothing he could contribute here but to exist, and just as he lost the ability to figure out which way was in or out, Donnie’s cock retreated, and he was abandoned inside Janine as she fell forward.

            Overcome by it all, Donovan wondered if they would let him out, or if this was his new home for the foreseeable future? In the bizarre euphoric state, somewhere between pleasure and panic, he didn’t think he would mind either way.

            Before he could entertain that thought further, his world turned over, and as suddenly as it left, Donnie’s girthy mass was on top of him, bearing down on him as he thrust into her without a care in the world for the tiny man. All he was good for was a bit of added pleasure as his own cock steamrolled him and made Janine scream.

            Janine arched her back. Her legs were wrapped around Donnie’s waist and driving him into her, not that he needed much assistance. She felt him grinding her tiny passenger against her and moaned deeply. His entire existence reduced to a sex toy for a clone of himself. God, that was so…so…

            Janine cried out as she came, and a moment later, so did Donnie.

            Suddenly Donovan’s world became much tighter, and he gasped as he was compressed by the walls around him and driven harder into Donnie. The pressure overwhelmed him as Donnie’s cum flooded his world, drenching him and mingled with all the other fluids, and he too came, consumed in the fever dream of pure pleasure that was these giants’ bodies.

            Janine lay back on the bed, gasping for air as Donnie gently removed himself and rolled onto his back next to her. His cock stood up straight, and glued firmly halfway up its shaft was a tired and panting Donovan.

            They lay like that for several minutes, not saying a word. Eventually Janine rolled over, putting an arm around Donnie and taking hold of his dick with the other. It was starting to soften, but stood straight back up at her slightest touch. She examined the top side, then the bottom and grinned when she saw Donovan glued there. The tiny man was unable to move his limbs, but he looked up at her and her smile gave him chills.

            “You know,” she said, “cock decoration is a good look for you. I think you should spend the night there.”

            Donovan’s eyes widened as that statement caught up to his post-orgasm clarity, but there was nothing he could do to fight it. Janine smirked. “It has been a long day. I think this was more than admirable for a first night performance. What say we call it a night and pick this up in the morning, boys?”

            “J-Janine, hang on. I don’t know about this.”

            Janine clucked her tongue and tousled his hair with one finger, but didn’t say anything else to him. She cupped Donnie’s cheek, and kissed him. “You know what I love most of all, darling? I do so love being the little spoon. Tuck our little boy toy in, would you?”

            She rolled over, revealing her still mesmerizing ass to the two of them. Donovan, trapped as he was, could barely turn his head to see it. It was like a pair of immense, pillowy cushions gifted by the gods. Donnie tenderly caressed her, then scooted forward and Donovan realized what they had in mind.

            Donnie slipped an arm under Janine. Gently spreading her cheeks, he maneuvered his eager cock between them as he snuggled up to her and turned Donovan into a condiment on the world’s greatest hotdog. Compressed in the warmth of the two of them, coated head to toe in their fluids and completely unable to move, Donovan realized he was...actually perfectly safe. Comfortable, even. Despite his initial protest and the fact that he was still unable to move, Donovan couldn’t imagine a more heavenly place to sleep.

            Donnie draped his arm over Janine’s hips and nuzzled the back of her neck. Janine sighed deeply and comfortably as she reached a hand out and hit the lights. “Good night, boys. Sleep well. I’ll do positively naughty things to you in the morning…”

Chapter 3: That Night and the Morning that Followed by Just A Rambler
Author's Notes:

And here we are, chapter 3. This was originally going to be a shorter chapter, but I think it wound up being the longest so far.

Experimenting a bit and getting (back) into the groove. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

And as always, I hope you enjoy.

 

             Janine let out a long, content sigh as Donnie nestled his miniature copy deep between her buns and cuddled up to her. His nose brushed her hair gently, and she smiled when she heard him gently inhaling the scent of it.

            What had started as a long, exhausting day for her had quickly become a night she didn’t want to end. In truth, her performance tonight was a bit of a bluff. Donovan was not the first person she’d enjoyed a night with at the casino, but he was the first person to participate in her kinkiest fantasy. There was nothing that drove her as wild as the thought of bringing both a tiny man and a full-sized one to bed together, but finding two willing participants who could agree on which roles to play was near impossible. Janine loved to play the dom, and teasing an uncertain tiny was all well and good, but actually forcing someone against their will was an absolute no-go.

When she discovered this splitting method, it seemed like the perfect opportunity. And as an unanticipated bonus, watching little Donovan become enthralled by his own giant clone was maddeningly arousing.

She wondered what it was like for him, smothered between her cheeks and his own – still very rock hard – cock. After that little work out, she’d built up more than a little sweat, but she had tried to plan accordingly with a gentle application of perfume. Slowly, gently, she flexed her cheeks until she felt him squirm, then released. Donnie moaned breathily. She let her eyes flutter and repeated the process every so often as she drifted off to sleep, dreaming of reversed roles, and what it might be like to be buried in her own buns. In her sleep, she smiled.

 

Donovan was entombed in flesh, but it was surprisingly pleasant. Despite the considerable size of Janine’s ass, it felt more like being smothered between two pillows than absolutely crushed like he might have expected. His initial concern about being stuck wrapped around Donnie actually turned out to be a reasonably comfortable position. Like cuddling an overstuffed bodypillow, or a significantly larger partner.

            He briefly froze, shocked at how casually he’d embraced being plastered to a dick several times his size as normal, comfortable even. It must be the cocktail of smells getting to him. Make no mistake, everything was slightly slick with Janine’s sweat, but intermingled with it was the same delicate lavender perfume, her cum, and Donnie’s own, to say nothing of the faint scent one would expect in such a location. The air was permanently scented with sex and Janine. Donovan was intoxicated, and in his exhaustion, he let himself drift away into it.

            Occasionally, Janine would clench her cheeks in her sleep, and almost on reflex, Donovan tried to struggle and remind her of his presence. Admittedly, it was at least half thanks to Donnie’s own shuddering. But she always quickly released him, and in time, he became used to the rhythm and he too drifted to sleep. For Donovan, dreams were no reprieve, and he dreamed of dwindling smaller and smaller until he was too small to be found and became a permanent resident of Janine’s ass.

 

            Donnie did not think of much. He knew he was technically the “clone” in this situation, and he was relishing his ability to dominate his miniature “true self.” He wondered what it must be like to be reduced to a sex toy for a clone of yourself and the woman you thought you’d be spending the weekend with while that clone ravished her.

            Freed from any thoughts but this fantasy, Donnie was discovering a whole world of kinks and fantasies he’d never considered before. And at the core of all of it, his power over his tiny self was driving him wild. He drifted to sleep with dreams of what else he could do to Donovan, surprisingly few of which included Janine.

 

            Morning came, and Janine woke to an unconscious Donnie gently grinding himself against her backdoor. She shivered. This was an alarm clock she could get used to. Careful not to wake him, she slid the covers off of herself, unceremoniously spread her cheeks and slid out of bed.

            Wondering about her little toy, she ran a finger between his impromptu mattresses and found nothing there. Donnie rolled onto his back, and she grinned when she saw Donovan still firmly attached to his double’s dick, and most surprising of all, sleeping soundly even as Donnie rolled and it bobbed in the air.

            Janine licked her lips and delicately crawled back onto the bed. As tempted as she was to wake the tiny man up by dragging her tongue along the length of his body, she had a better idea. Rather than meet Donnie eye to eye for round two, she climbed over him and gently tucked her calves under his pillow, eclipsing the morning light on his face with her twin moons. Staring down at the morning wood and imagining its tiny passenger’s awakening moments from now, a string of drool fell from her lip, stretched down and glistened against the tip of his cock.

            In that moment, Donnie’s eyes cracked open and he gasped at the view, her lips glistening in the morning and her asshole greedily peeking out at him, making him feel as small as Donovan.

He gasped again as Janine’s head came down, and she ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, and them with a quiet, but audible “omf,” brought the entire length of it into the heavenly warmth of her mouth.

Then he gasped a third and final time as she sat down and his face vanished underneath her. His tongue greedily went to work.

Donovan was groggily waking up as the temperature dropped around him. The room wasn’t cold, but it was certainly cooler than he had been between the giants. Before he could piece together what was happening, a hot breeze rolled over him, and he glanced up to see Janine’s mouth overtaking him.

“Ooomf-” Janine opened wide and didn’t bring her lips together until she reached the base of Donnie’s dick, feeling the tiny Donovan pressed against the roof of her mouth. Then she plopped her big butt right down on Donnie’s face. Before she could even begin teasingly grinding on him like she planned, his tongue lapped at her clit, and her mouth lolled open, letting out a long, low moan.

Janine’s saliva proved the final straw for the fluids binding Donovan, and he felt himself coming loose as she closed her mouth. He started slipping downward as her moan rolled over him.

Janine gathered her wits and let Donnie go to town, focusing her efforts on their little toy. She felt Donovan finally come free and caught him with her top lip, dragging him along the shaft until they both popped free, and swinging her head up to let him hover in the air. She managed to blow him a kiss, then lunged out and caught him between her lips, slurping him into her mouth, swishing him around and sucking all the excess juices off him like a tasty little candy. When it seemed like she’d exhausted those, she settled him square on the middle of her tongue and reintroduced him to the other side of Donnie’s cock.

Donnie moaned as he felt the tiny toy join her tongue. He was not going to last long, but he could tell from Janine’s quivering legs that she wasn’t planning a drawn out morning. He reached up, took hold of each cheek and spread them wide and drove his face deep in between as his tongue settled into a rhythm, which Janine's gentle moans fell in time with. That seemed to do the trick.

Janine took Donnie into her throat, practically nuzzling his balls when she felt his nose brush up against her asshole. Her eyes rolled back and she started to seesaw herself, driving her ass down hard as her head came up, then giving Donnie air as she greedily swallowed him up.

Donovan, terrified of being swallowed, found Janine actually did an excellent job of keeping him away from her throat, despite it all. He didn’t dare hold onto anything, and tried not to panic as he was tasted by Janine and ground into Donnie.

It didn’t take long before they came in unison. Janine ground herself into Donnie and the pillow as she shuddered, and rather than swallow it straight out, she caught his load in her mouth, dousing Donovan in it and playfully swishing him around once more, catching him in her cheek as she swallowed it down.

Janine sat up and stretched, leaning back and wiggling her butt against Donnie. She glanced back and only saw his hair sticking out, but she could feel him breathing. She leaned against the headboard, scooping Donovan up with her tongue and exaggerated a yawn, sticking her tongue out and letting him slide off onto her lip, then down her chin.

Donovan, freed at last, was unable to find a grip, slick as he was, and tumbled off of her chin, landing with a splat on her left boob and settling there.

Janine sighed. “That was an excellent breakfast, boys. But it’s about time we get cleaned up to start the day.”

She clenched her cheeks around Donnie’s face, and sat forward, giggling when she felt his head come along with her. “Now I know my booty’s powerful, but it’s not strong enough to hold you there, Donnie.”

Donnie pried himself free enough to say “Not physically, maybe.”

Janine clucked her tongue and pressed down on his chest, pulling away. “Naughty boy. Go get the shower running, would you?”

She lifted her leg to free him, and Donnie crawled out from under her, planting a kiss on her butt cheek before as he did, then stumbling toward the bathroom.

Janine stood up and stretched, walking over to the window. She folded her arms under her breasts to stabilize the tiny man’s position and smiled down at him. “Good morning, Donovan…how’d you sleep, all tucked away in your queen bed?”

Donovan looked up at her in the sunlight and remembered how beautiful she was, on top of everything else. The wrinkles in her face, slight as they were, only accentuated her graceful beauty. There was a tired metaphor about fine wine that suited her perfectly. “Best bed I’ve ever slept in, believe it or not.”

Janine cocked an eyebrow. “Strong young man like yourself, you wouldn’t prefer a… firmer mattress?”

Donovan shook his head. “I really, really wouldn’t.”

He could swear her cheeks reddened slightly at that, but she poked him before he could get a good look. “Little flatterer, that’s what you are. Or just looking to get a little flatter.”

Donovan took the one slight advantage he’d have over the giant woman. “Are you threatening me with a good time?”

Janine smirked. “Are you looking to spend the day as a buttplug?”

This time Donovan blushed, and Janine scooped him up into her palm, brought him to her lips and whispered, “Don’t play a game if you aren’t ready to win the prize.”

            She kissed him, or more accurately, she kissed her palm and smothered his entire body under her lips in the process. They heard the shower turn on, and Janine looked toward the bathroom. “Ah, good. Let’s go get nice and clean, all three of us.”

            “A-all at once?”

“I’m a stickler for conserving water.” Janine started walking, keeping her hand steady as she picked up a shower bag in the other and set it on the hotel sink. She rifled through it, pulling out a few bottles of bath products, and then a bath scrub, which she held over him. “And I think you’ll be invaluable in making sure we get every nook and cranny spotless.”

Donovan opened his mouth, but before he could answer, she moved her hand and tilted it, and his body tumbled out onto the porous ball. He tried to stand upright, and in doing so managed to instantly tangle his legs in the scrub.

Janine noticed his predicament and turned the scrub over, keeping her other hand below it in case Donovan fell. But even when she swayed it or swung it around, his impromptu knot held firm. “Well, that’s convenient…”

Janine picked up a bottle in her other hand and Donnie came over the grab the others, and they stepped into the shower together. It was surprisingly roomy. If Donovan had been full size, the three of them would have been cramped, but Donnie and Janine were able to stand and move mostly comfortably.

“Hm, no hooks.” “Where shall we hang this for the moment? Ah, Donnie. Hold still.” Janine took the loofah by the looped strap, letting the rest of it dangle, and kneeling to hang it on the nearest peg, which was standing at attention again already.

Tucked in the loofah, Donovan gaped up at Donnie as you realized the plan. Janine hung the loofah halfway down Donnie’s cock, brushing up against his balls and giving Donovan a view of little else.

Janine noticed she couldn’t see the little man and realized she’d hung him backwards, but just smirked as she started to wet her hair, then reached for the shampoo. “Don’t drop that now, Donnie.”

Donnie had little difficulty holding the loofah, eyes locked on her body as the water and shampoo ran over it. When she had run the conditioner through it, she poked him in the chest. “Your turn.”

They changed places, and suddenly water started to cascade down through the loofah. The brunt of it missed Donovan, running down either side as the girthy canopy that was Donnie protected him . As he washed his hair, Janine reached for her bodywash and poured a healthy helping of it onto the now wet loofah. Squatting down, she worked the fluid through the scrub, pulling it free from its hook and holding it up as Donnie finished with his hair. “Scrub your back?”

She started on his back as Donnie stepped back from the stream, scrubbing as hard as she dared without grinding the little occupant of the loofah down to nothing. Donovan’s face was rubbed against skin the scent of which he knew all too well, and which was certainly not as welcoming as Janine’s. But he didn’t have much of a choice as she scrubbed circles across his back, then down his left arm and his right, then moved lower, scrubbing the little man across Donnie’s legs, and with a bit of a balancing act his feet, making sure to work between each toe as Donnie carefully balanced.

Donovan gagged, but mercifully, she didn’t drag this out. Unfortunately, next up was even worse as Donnie lifted his arms. Donovan closed his eyes, held his breath, and tried not to think about the hairs that brushed against him until it was over.

Janine squeezed the loofah, then resoaped it in preparation of her favorite part. Placing the loofah square on Donnie’s chest, she scrubbed downward in tantalizing circles until she came to its designated hanging rack. Crouching, Janine reached around and took a handful of Donnie’s ass to steady herself as she painstakingly ran the loofah over every inch of dick, back and forth, up and down, until she was certain there was no remaining mess.

She delicately worked it down between his legs and gently worked the little man around the surface of his balls before motioning to Donnie to turn around. He did, and leaned against the wall of the shower, proudly offering the ass she’d been so fond of the night before. Janine whistled, then looked down at Donovan, who knew exactly what was coming, and grinned before setting to work. She made sure to scrub every inch of the outside before gripping his left cheek, spreading it, and really working the loofah between them. To her surprise, Donnie seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, little noises of pleasure escaping him all the while.

Finally, she relented, and Donovan gasped for air as he was freed. But he didn’t have long. Janine rinsed the loofah thoroughly, then soaped it again and handed it to Donnie. “My turn.”

Donnie took the loofah, looked down and spotted you, realizing what was going on. He grinned. He followed a very similar pattern, starting with all the “boring” areas before working his way down to Janine’s feet. Unlike Janine, he spent his time here, really working the tiny man into her soles, and spending plenty of time between each toe. Janine, for her part, didn’t mind the pampering at all, though when it came to her pits, she gave Donnie a look, and he worked quickly and moved on.

Rinse, resoap, and Donovan, looking forward to the next bit, found himself instead of facing Janine, looking back at Donnie, who smirked as he softly worked the scrub across her chest, thoroughly making sure he reached ever curve, and gently lifting each breast to really scrub underneath. Here, he readjusted his grip, and in doing so, gave Donovan just a taste, as each of Janine’s breasts weighed down on the scrub, smothering him as he was worked across their surface.

He washed her stomach, and both men were surprised to notice the firmness of her abs. Janine blushed at the attention, glad they were too enamored to notice. Then she turned and presented her ass like he had.

This was, in fact, Donovan’s first good look at it. No difficult angles, no sudden motions, no extreme close-ups (for a few seconds, anyway). For a moment, he just took in the view and marveled at it. A work of art.

Then a dab of soap came down on him, and Donnie gave her the same deep scrub she’d given him. When she felt it was sufficient, she clenched her buns around the loofah and Donnie let it go. As they came together, only the strap of the loofah was still visible.

Janine savored smothering the tiny man as the two giants rinsed off, then she hooked a finger in the loofah and pried it loose to finish up before shutting the water off and stepping out. Janine set the loofah on the sink, making sure Donovan was facing them, then tossed a towel to Donnie, and without any of the gusto, they dried off and proceeded about their morning as normal. When they were dry, Janine untangled Donovan, and set a dry washcloth on the surface of the sink next to him, giving him the most autonomy he’d had since entering her room last night, then she and Donnie stepped out of the room.

By the time Donovan had managed to unfold the washcloth and dry himself off with it, they re-entered. Janine was half-dressed, much how he’d seen her last night, but in reverse, and this time wearing a matching red lingerie set. He noticed the cups were considerable more revealing than yesterday’s purple affair. Donnie was practically still naked, wearing, not panties this time, but just a pair of red boxer briefs, which Donovan never realized accentuated his bulge quite so fiercely.

“So, boys. Here’s the good news and the bad news.” Janine buttoned her shirt as she spoke. “Today is Saturday, which is always the busiest day for the Tiger, and as you know, the casino is swamped this weekend. I need my full attention on the bar for a few hours to make sure everything is ready for tonight when things really pop off.” She tucked her shirt in and cinched her pants, buckling her belt. “Which means I don’t have time to play for a little while.”

Donovan frowned.

“However, that doesn’t mean you boys can’t find something to keep you occupied for the day. Donnie's in charge. I'm sure he can can find all sorts of fun for you two.”

Donnie smiled, resisting the urge to lick his lips as he looked down at Donovan.

“Oh, shoot.” Janine added, “And me promising you could spend today as a butt plug.”

Donnie’s eyes lit up, and Donovan opened his mouth to interrupt the plan she’d just set in motion, but it was too late. Donnie hooked his thumbs in the back of his waistband and spun around, prying them down over, in Janine’s words, his dump truck ass.

“Now there’s an idea.” Janine grinned as Donnie backed his ass up, cupping his cheeks to spread them and sitting on the sink, giving Donovan a perfect view straight between them. Janine leaned in and whispered. “You get to try a firmer mattress after all. Go on, in you go.”

Donovan looked at Donnie’s butt as the giant shifted expectantly. He did admit last night that it was…quite enticing, but to just climb into it… his legs refused to move.

Janine clucked her tongue. “Oh, Donnie. He’s shy. Why don’t you give him a hand?”

“Wait-” Donovan held up his arms, but Donnie’s hand was already behind him, pinching him between two fingers, and lifting the tiny man forward. Donovan tried to hold onto of the fingers as he was pressed between Donnie’s cheeks, but first one pulled away, and then as he was nicely wedged and completely suspended by ass alone, so did the other.

He turned back to see his reflection in the mirror, tucked as deep as he could be. Janine’s reflection blew him a kiss. “See you tonight, my little boytoy.”

The last thing he saw after that was Donnie bouncing off the sink and his cheeks clapping in around him. Donnie pulled up his underwear, and Janine gave him a firm spank, holding on and giving it a shake for good measure. “Unf. Have fun today, you two…”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9659