Split Societies by MicroStories
Summary:

Tags will only be added once they are featured

Alex is a hard working man with a beloved wife an daughter depending on him. Having paid to keep them both normal sized, he is left bankrupt with no choice but to sacrifice himself to a new system set on shrinking 80% of the world's population to about an inch.

When he receives the dreaded phonecall, his wife offers to accompany him to the shrinking centre. However, not everything goes to plan- and a simple misunderstanding leaves Alex and his wife in for the ride of their lives.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adult 30-39, Couples, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3616 Read: 20250 Published: August 27 2020 Updated: September 03 2020

1. A simple misunderstanding [intro] by MicroStories

2. A little small [ft. handplay] by MicroStories

3. Making the best of bad situation [ft. feet, crush, insertion, mouth play] by MicroStories

4. The ride home [ft. feet, insertion] by MicroStories

A simple misunderstanding [intro] by MicroStories
Author's Notes:

A brief introduction to the world. No giantess content in this chapter.

In the year 2045, society was divided into two primary castes- the big and the small. At a time when fertility was at an all time high and resources continued to run drier by the day, governments of the world came together and agreed that drastic action needed to be taken. There was barely enough space to accommodate everyone on earth, let alone food.

It was decided that over 80% of society would be shrunken down to a mere fraction of their original size, with a ruling class retaining their stature to maintain societal order. Of course, the primary determiner in what allowed someone to dodge the shrinking draft came down to one of two factors: money or connections.

Once the decision was made, action was taken fast and with imperfect technology. Some junior staff were made to process hundreds of people a day, so it was inevitable that inconsistencies would be found. While the target size was 1 inch, it was not uncommon for people to be reduced irreversibly to under half that.

The riots against the new rules were fierce but short lived, as people quickly came to realise that anyone who partook would likely find themselves part of a particularly unfortunate series of malfunctions, which left some people at just a millimetre in height.

Worse still, people’s rights generally correlated with their size, and anyone who could be mistaken for an ant was generally treated like one.

Alex got the dreaded phone call late June. “Hi, is this uhhhh… Alex?”

The man on the other end of the line didn’t sound too experienced.

“Yeah.”

The man sighed, already sounding defeated by a job he can’t have had for any more than a week. “You have been selected for the shrinking process. I’ve been informed to tell you that you should visit your nearest shrinking outpost before the end of today. Alex stayed quiet and the seconds ticked by.

“I know it’s difficult to hear… Trust me, you don’t want to try and avoid this. Hah, I tried to and they’ve already got me working the phones.”

Alex wasn’t surprised that labour was already being delegated to those who weren’t in a position to refuse it.

“Thanks for the advice.” Said Alex, deadpan, before hanging up the phone.

He lifted his head and looked at his wife and daughter, who already knew what the news was. “It’s time.” Said Alex, hugging them both. He had spent every penny he had securing them a safe future, but was unable to avoid the draft himself.

“I’ll drive you to the centre” said his wife, her emotions thinly veiled.


"Do you really have to do this?" Asked Alex's wife, Hazel.

"You know I do." He replied curtly. There was silence.

Alex continued. "It's you or me, you know... And to be honest, I haven't seen you offer."

The remark was cutting, but Hazel could not deny it. "You know I love you," she said. "And it's not the end of the world. Me and Melissa will take good care of you."

Alex wondered how his daughter would fare. She wasn't too young, fortunately, and was fiercely independent even for a 19 year old. Still, she was effectively losing her dad. "Thanks."

While there was little to Alex's final reply as they pulled up at the centre, Hazel knew he was sincere.

There were multiple shrinking stations and the lines to be shrunken were huge. Alex queued nervously with Hazel while being eyed by security stationed in every corner.

“I’ll see you on the other side, I guess.” Said Hazel. They kissed passionately one last time before Alex was called over by a nurse no older than 20.

The blonde was obviously unenthused with her job and didn’t seem too interested in talking. “Get in the thing then” she muttered while chewing gum. Alex couldn’t believe this was how he’d spend his last moments as a normal human, being ordered around by someone the same age as his own daughter. He entered the glass chamber as the nurse fiddled with the settings. "We'll aim for about an inch." She said, sealing the door shut behind him.

He turned to wave to his wife one last time, but what he saw made his heart sink. “No, let me go!” Hazel yelled as she was restrained by two security guards. “I just came here with my husband, I’m not meant to be shrunken!” She protested. Alex couldn’t hear a word of it, but thudded on the glass to be let out. This was a horrible misunderstanding.

“Haha, had a change of heart, huh? I promise you aren’t the first. Now get ready.” Said the guard, hauling her over to the chamber. In the struggle, she managed to break free and bumped the nurse operating the controls. This was the last thing Alex saw before he was blinded by a flash of light.

A little small [ft. handplay] by MicroStories
Author's Notes:

Handplay, variously sized tinies, nudity

Alex woke up in a warm, humid environment. He found the ground was rubbery but firm as he tried to find his balance, which he was prevented from doing by a gentle swaying. Staying sat, he looked up- what he saw left him speechless. The blonde nurse’s enormous face staring at him as nonchalantly as before, only this time about 2000 times larger.

Her probing eyes narrowed into a squint, eyeing Alex’s naked, vulnerable frame. “Wow, you really are tiny, huh. Smaller than an ant, I’d say.” She said, still chewing away at the same gum as before. The scent of strawberry filled Alex’s nostrils as he felt the condensation of the massive nurse’s breath on his skin. He could have screamed, but his mind was elsewhere.

“Where is my wife!? What have you done with my wife!?”

The nurse only heard squeaking. Each smack of her lips was like a thunderclap to Alex, but she couldn’t even hear understand the tiny figure in her hand. Suddenly, Alex’s world spun around him as the nurse cradled her hand to her ear.

“My wife!” He yelled into the enormous cavern in front of him. “Where is she!?”

The nurse let out a booming, condescending laugh. Returning her hand to where it was, she spat “That was your wife!? Haha, well at least you’ll be the same size as each other. That bitch jostled me, so I made sure I made her as small as possible!”

Alex slumped, defeated.

“Take a look!” She laughed, lifting her other palm to the same level. What seemed like miles away, Alex could see Hazel tearful in the nurse’s other hand, just as small as he was. The nurse brought her two palms next to each other as Alex ran towards his beloved. Just as he neared the edge of the palm he was on, the ground began to tilt.

“Whoops!” Laughed the nurse as she turned her palms downward, causing the couple to fall some distance into a box below.

 


 

After a rough landing, Alex realised that the box was already filled with naked tinies, though most of them remained colossal compared to the couple who were smaller than a millimetre. Most seemed bored, like they had been there for some time. Alex looked around and was unable to see Hazel through a sea of legs. His day was only made worse when he realised he could barely even see past the toes of some of the larger tinies who clocked in at around 1.5 inches. For reference, Alex now stood at around 0.035- just under a millimetre.

He approached one particularly tall woman who was sat with her legs spread, not seeming to care much what anyone thought. She had wavy black hair and cherry red lipstick. She could have been no older than 35. Alex approached between her two thighs, now seeming like walls of a canyon. Trying to ignore the huge, neatly shaven vagina in front of him, he shouted up to the daydreaming giantess.

“Miss! Excuse me? I need your help!”

The giantess looked down and her eyes widened. She stared for a moment without blinking. “My goodness! I thought you were a bug! And I thought I was small!” She exclaimed, making no effort to hide her bemusement.

Alex ignored her crude attempt to break the ice. “Nice to meet you as well,” he sighed. “My name’s Alex- I need help finding my wife! She’s about the same size as me! Can you help?”

“I’m Kathy.” She responded. “Guess I’ve got nothing else going on.”

A hand many times Alex’s size pounded the ground next to him, causing him to fall on his back. Kathy supported herself as she stood up, her vagina rising many storeys above Alex. He was swept up in her grasp as her hand fell back down, lifting him gracefully to eye level.

“Where do you think she is, little bug?” She said, playfully.

Alex felt emasculated by the nickname, but knew it wasn’t intended maliciously. He thought for a moment, and pointed in the approximate direction she fell.

“Let’s go then!” Kathy boomed as she danced through a field of tinies mostly half her size, knocking over most of the ones in her way like it was nothing. “It’s nice to still feel big compared to some people” Kathy commented.

Alex sighed. “Yep… I bet...”

Making the best of bad situation [ft. feet, crush, insertion, mouth play] by MicroStories
Author's Notes:

Some action in this chapter. Hope you enjoy!

After only a few steps Kathy felt a crunch underfoot and stopped on a dime as Alex felt her blood run cold.

“Why did you stop?” Asked Alex. Kathy did not respond and continued to stare forward, not blinking. Taking her free hand, she slowly lifted her left foot to examine the sole and saw a minuscule figure stuck to the ball of her foot.

Gracefully lowering herself to a crosslegged position, she placed Alex next to her uninhabited foot to shield him from any unfortunate sight. Fearing the worst, Alex threw himself angrily into the upturned sole and began pounding. “What have you done!?” He wailed.

Kathy ignored him again, peeling Hazel from her left foot and bringing her close, dangling her in front of her eyes by her arm. Kathy breathed a sigh of relief to see Hazel coughing and spluttering, and lowered her towards Alex.

“She’s okay.” Said Hazel, only now remembering the increased endurance that came with being tiny. Alex wiped his tears and embraced Hazel. “I’m so sorry it’s ended up like this.”

“You don’t need to apologise” panted Hazel.
“But this bitch does!” She turned, pointing accusingly at Kathy.

“No Hazel, you don’t understand!” Explained Alex. “I asked her to find you and she did!”

“Well there was certainly no need to step on me!” Protested Hazel.

“Oh come on,” interjected Kathy. “SOME appreciation would be nice. After all, you try to tell me you’ve never accidentally stepped on an ant before.”

Before Hazel could respond, a shadow was cast over the box. The trio saw a familiar face looking down at them, blond strands of hair hanging just out of reach.

“Right, tinies.” Said the nurse. “That seems to be all of you. You will now be separated into size groups to be allocated different tiny villages.”

Alex turned back to Kathy. “Well, it was nice meeting you. Thanks a lot for all your help.”

Kathy raised an eyebrow. “It was definitely fortunate for us all to have met each other. You know, I bet it’s rare for tinies to have tinies of their own. If I’m going to end up rubbing the feet of some giant bitch for the rest of my life, I certainly wouldn’t mind having a couple of cute little slaves doing the same for me when I get home.”

The blood rushed from Hazel’s face as she squeezed her husband’s arm. Kathy smirked.

“Yeah, but I guess I’ll need to smuggle you with me somehow though, and as you can see, I don’t have many pockets on me at the moment!”

Hazel and Alex took only a second to realise what Kathy was insinuating and turned to escape into the forest of legs behind them. Just as it seemed they might be out of reach, an unscalable, fleshly hand fell in front of them before collapsing and engulfing them both.

 


 

After a brief moment of darkness, Kathy’s palm opened up to reveal her gargantuan face grinning down at them both. “So we can avoid crowding, I think I know what we’ll do. One of you gets the mouth, one of you gets the pussy. Anyone calling dibs?”

The couple sat stunned, not knowing how to respond.

“Actually now that I think about it, you were stuck to my foot just a moment ago, slave bitch. Yeah, I don’t think I’ll like the taste of you in my mouth, so I know just where I’ll shove you!” Kathy pinched Hazel by the foot and dangled her upside down in front of her vagina, as she slowly hovered towards the pink folds. Hazel squirmed and squealed to no avail.

“You might want to hold your breath for this.” Said Kathy, smirking as she jammed Hazel into her pussy, letting out a moan as she continued to wriggle.

“You’re only making it better for me, honey!” Kathy yelled in delight as the walls of her vagina tightened and relaxed repeatedly, crushing Hazel with every pulsation.

“Damn, your wife is good!” Joked Kathy as she pinched Alex by the arm and dangled him helplessly above her open mouth. As Alex looked down into the red abyss, a colossal tongue emerged and began to playfully flick at him. Alex tried to lift himself out of reach, but could not avoid being slapped around by the soft, wet surface with every flick.

Suddenly, he felt Kathy’s grasp release and fell no further than a metre, landing flatly on his front on the tip of Kathy’s extended tongue. Unable to find proper purchase, he gripped tight to the slippery surface as it began to retract back into her mouth. Thinking fast, he threw himself, only just managing to land on Kathy’s upper lip, his legs still dangling into her mouth- far from escape.

Kathy simply sealed her lips together, squeezing Alex at the torso. While he kicked in protest, he felt a familiar texture on his legs as Kathy deftly wrapped her tongue around them. He began to slide back, helplessly clutching at her lip. The strength of his whole body was no match for the giantess’s tongue.

Suddenly, everything went dark as Alex was ripped from the support of Kathy’s cushiony lips. He became disoriented as Kathy flicked him up, before he landed back on her tongue. Without a moment’s reprieve, she smacked her tongue flat on the roof of her mouth, crushing Alex. He couldn’t move a single muscle as the massive, wet, pink tongue totally encased him, forming a seal.

“Mmm” moaned Kathy in pleasure from the toy in her vagina which continued to wriggle. The reverberation of her voice shook Alex’s whole body. Just as he began to suffocate, Kathy dropped her tongue, leaving him stuck for a second on the roof of her mouth before falling back down. She began to swill him around her mouth, aiming to exhaust him. Alex choked on her spit as she played with him under her tongue, before finally pressing him behind her cheek and allowing a moment’s rest. He immediately slid down between the gum supporting her molar.

While several other tinies observed the kidnapping which just took place, none of them were large enough to challenge Kathy. She looked around and smirked. “Done gawking?”

Everyone eyed the ground.

“I think we’re going to have a lot of fun, my little slaves.”

End Notes:

I hope this chapter was enjoyable! Ratings and reviews are all greatly appreciated.

The ride home [ft. feet, insertion] by MicroStories

Half an hour later…

Alex had finally gotten comfortable in Kathy’s cheek, and Hazel (much to Kathy’s disappointment) had finally stopped squirming around in her vagina. Whether she’d simply gotten tired or passed out from the lack of oxygen, Kathy didn’t care. She was of no use to her at that moment.

After the haphazard sorting process of being picked up like a doll, eyeballed for a second, and placed in another box of tinies closer to her size, it looked like Kathy would finally be going somewhere.

Kathy couldn’t see much as the box had been sealed, but she could hear what was going on outside clear as day. The only light came from the carrying slits on either side.

“What do you want me to do with this one?” She heard an unfamiliar woman say.

“Those can be yours, if you want.” Responded a voice that Kathy recognised as the nurse’s. “Just take them to that village on your front lawn. You were saying your daughter set one up, right?”

“Sure.” Sighed the woman. Kathy noticed two sets of tanned fingers enter through the slits and grip the box’s interior. The tiny inhabitants were lifted up and jostled with every step the woman took.

Kathy heard a car door open. “You got them!” Said an excited younger woman.

“Yep,” responded the one carrying them. “I still don’t know why you want these pests on our property, Lauren… But I guess a government subsidy never hurt anyone.”

Kathy felt a bump underneath the floor of the box as the fingers retracted themselves from the slots, transferring ownership and letting light in once more.

Getting in the driver’s seat, the older woman turned on the engine. “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé began playing quietly on the radio.

Kathy squinted as the lid of the box came off. A beautiful, tanned girl with brown hair and blonde highlights loomed over them and smiled. “My name’s Lauren.” She said, the first person to treat the tinies with any kind of politeness. “And driving us is my mum, but you can call her Susan.”

Lauren and Susan? Hazel knew she recognised the voices! Lauren was a good friend of her daughter, Melissa, and Hazel didn’t get along too badly with Susan herself. She began to squirm once more with what little energy she had left, causing Kathy to let out a quiet moan.

“Not a good fucking time!” She whispered sharply, reflexively inserting her hand in her vagina and squeezing Hazel between her index finger and thumb.

Lauren’s gaze narrowed on Kathy, her lips parting to form a knowing grin. “And I see I’ve already earned myself an admirer!” She giggled. Kathy blushed.

“Anyway, I’ve got the cutest little village set up for you on our lawn! I think you’re all going to love it- at least until they get a proper facility set up for you guys.” Her brown eyes twinkled.

“Your little pets are lucky to have ended up with you, Lauren.” Interjected Susan, refusing to address the other 90 or so passengers in the car. “I have a lot of friends who plan on putting their tinies to work while they get to keep them.”

“As you’ve said many times before, mum… Speaking of which, where’s Simon?” Queried Lauren.

“Haha, that sucker? He’s right where he belongs- under my foot!” Susan laughed as she wriggled her toes, massaging Lauren’s step-father under the ball of her sandalled foot.

Hazel grimaced. Susan had always walked over her boyfriends, but this was taking it to a whole new level.

“Thank god he was dumb enough to pay the government our draft-avoidance fare!” She continued.

Lauren frowned slightly. She rarely got on with her mum’s boyfriends, but Simon was alright. Oh well, better him than them…

“Don’t be too hard on him, mum.” She petitioned. At the same time, Susan accelerated, compressing the pedal with Simon in between, further restricting his breathing.

“I’m sure he’ll be just fine, darling.” Susan said, dismissively. “Regardless, I met a new guy at the centre anyway. I’ve invited him round for dinner.”

“Count me out!” Susan protested, rollings her eyes at the tinies who she remained fixated on. It didn’t seem to put them much at ease.

The car slowed as Susan pulled up. “Leave them with me for a second” she instructed. “I need to lay down some ground rules.”

Lauren sighed, passing the box over. “Fine.”

Susan carried the box inside and lay it down on a coffee table before sitting down on the couch in front of it, with Lauren heading upstairs to her room.

Kicking her sandals off, she propped her feet up in front of the box. Simon tried to get up, but was stuck tight in an imprint which had formed around him in the sandal's soft fabric. Leaning forward, Susan lifted the sandal to eye level and slowly peeled him away before dropping him into a glass of water on the side table.

While Kathy couldn’t see much from her positoon, she could tell that the house was luxurious. A chandelier was far above them, flanked by ornate carvings in the ceiling. Before she had time to admire the house futher, a shadow was cast over the tinies and their attention was directed towards a set of painted red toes gripping the edge of the box opposite to Kathy. She and a wave of other tinies began to slide as the toes weighed on the box, tilting it before flipping it on its side. Kathy was catapulted, flying through the air before landing hard onto the top of Susan’s foot.

Susan flicked her foot reflexively, slightly disgusted, as if Kathy were a mosquito. She waited a second and observed, amused at the swarm of tines untangling themselves from each other and forming a pool around her immaculate toes.

Alex fell from Kathy’s mouth as she landed spluttering. Though it took her a moment to notice, Alex simply lay there looking up, too exhausted to take advantage of the situation and run. Kathy gasped as she looked down, quickly grabbing him and stuffing him into her vagina with Hazel.

____

At long last, they were reunited, though not in the way they had hoped. Alex embraced Hazel from behind, becoming instantly erected against her naked body. He had been starved of her touch.

“Is… Is that you, Alex?” She whispered.

“Yeah. It’s me.” He responded. He wasted no time squeezing her breast for comfort. Hazel gasped, making him loosed his grip.

“Sorry.” Said Alex. “Wrong moment.”

“No.” Insisted Hazel. “Keep going.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9610