Ace Attorney Size Adventures Episode 3: Ms. Blackquill's Private Evening by InstantMistake
Summary:

Not even a day since peppy defence attorney Athena Cykes was lent a certain size-changing device by her friend, forensic scientist Ema Skye, and she's already managed to put herself and her friend and co-worker Apollo into a dangerous situation.

Following a visit to her late mother's former colleague, the robotics engineer Aura Blackquill, Athena accidentally activates the Skye Device, causing her to shrink to just as puny a size as Apollo did the day that the original size-changing device's abilities were discovered. Standing right beside her in Aura's lab at the time, Apollo is shrunken down all over again as well, and so the pair must begin a dangerous effort to draw the attention of the short-tempered roboticist, the pressure only increased by another factor in play: believing herself to be alone for the night, Aura is getting rather drunk, unaware of the two shrunken attorneys at her feet.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Ace Attorney Size Adventures - Main Series
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 37991 Read: 33946 Published: August 15 2020 Updated: November 14 2020

1. Athena's Screwup by InstantMistake

2. Their First Contact by InstantMistake

3. Scattered and Scrambling by InstantMistake

4. Ascending Mt. Aura by InstantMistake

5. Cushioned Conclusions by InstantMistake

6. EXTRA 1/3: Alternate Outcomes by InstantMistake

7. EXTRA 2/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 2 by InstantMistake

8. EXTRA 3/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 3 by InstantMistake

Athena's Screwup by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

Hey, to new and returning readers alike! If you haven't read the first two stories in the main Ace Attorney Size Adventures series, you might want to check those out before jumping into this one, but in any case, I hope you all enjoy this new entry in my developing series!

 

Please, if you're enjoying this story or the others, leave a review! It's a big help to me.

 

Athena’s running shoes thumped solidly against the polished floors of the Cosmos Space Centre, the sound accompanied by the rustling of the heavy cloth bag hanging from her left shoulder.

It was just past seven, the city starting to look dark outside the glass doors she could see down the hall.

This visit had gone pretty well, overall. Aura hadn’t been nearly as impatient toward her as on a lot of other occasions, and they’d even managed to exchange a few joking remarks as she was getting ready to leave.

 

For a few months now, past her twentieth birthday, Athena had been making visits to the space centre to see Aura Blackquill, the robotics engineer who had been a close colleague of her late mother’s, so many years ago. Following the criminal actions Aura had taken to ensure her younger brother, the prosecutor Simon Blackquill, would receive a fair retrial for the murder of Athena’s mother, Metis Cykes, Aura had been tried and sentenced to a year in prison, followed by a lengthy period of house arrest, living in the space centre in which she’d spent most of her adult life working. Frankly, Aura had been astoundingly lucky not to receive a life sentence, but her defence in her trial, provided by Athena herself alongside of her friend and co-worker Apollo, had managed to secure the older woman a far more lenient sentence than Athena suspected she ever could have hoped for otherwise.

These semi-regular visits had been started in the hope that she might be able to rebuild some kind of basic personal relationship with Aura, in the wake of the years of enmity the roboticist had felt toward her ever since her childhood.

Aura had loved Athena’s mother. Wrongfully thinking Athena herself responsible when Metis Cykes was murdered, Aura had stewed on her hatred for seven long years, but with the case finally solved as of about two years from the present day, Athena couldn’t help but feel it was worth trying to mend that particular bridge. Aura was... less than receptive at first. Athena could tell that the older woman didn’t hate her outright anymore, but Aura was clearly and quite understandably hesitant to simply welcome Athena as a regular part of her life. Aura wasn’t particularly fond of most people to begin with.

Still, Athena was satisfied with this particular visit. She had spent around half an hour talking with Aura in the roboticist’s private quarters here in the space centre, catching up on the work Aura had been doing in the last week. Aura might not have liked to show it in front of Athena, but she was clearly a far happier person these days, now that her brother was free of his wrongful prison sentence and once-impending execution, and the truth behind the murder of the woman she loved was finally clear.

Athena’s analytical psychology degree didn’t qualify her to act as a therapist, but she privately liked to think that she was at least partly taking on the role of one in her visits with Aura. That was something else Aura would’ve hated, of course.

 

The contents of Athena’s heavy shoulder bag thumped against her side as she walked the space centre’s long hall leading to the entrance area. Inside, along with a collection of her other scattered belongings, was the Skye Device, the size-changing invention that her friend Ema Skye had constructed after reverse-engineering the prototype device built by a recently-deceased scientist.

Just hours ago, Ema had left the Skye Device in Athena’s possession, letting her experiment with it until the following day, when the forensic scientist and homicide detective planned to return and pick it back up. All day since, Athena’s mind had been abuzz with ideas for how she might play around with the device. She was already standing noticeably taller than normal, and had been since the day prior, when Ema had first shown her the device. Maybe the boost in size would require her to sort out her wardrobe back in her apartment a bit at some point, but she was happy to keep the change permanently all the same.

 

Down the hallway, someone came into view.

“Oh...!”

Surprised, Athena waved, grinning. Apollo was walking toward her.

Now a couple of hours past the end of their work day together, Athena had been planning to meet up with Apollo (and their other co-worker, the magician Trucy Wright) and see a movie together. The show time was set for less than an hour away, so it was good to see Apollo arriving to meet her here.

“Hey!” she called out when Apollo waved back. She picked up the pace a bit, her running shoes still audible against the floor.

“Hey.” Apollo responded, smiling as well. “You sure took your time.”

Athena smirked. “Or maybe you’re just ahead of yourself? Aura was in a surprisingly good mood, so maybe we talked a little longer than normal.”

“That’s good to hear.” Apollo said, stopping in front of her. Athena bobbed on her feet a bit, still feeling positively gleeful at how her use of the Skye Device had now made her permanently taller than her loudmouthed friend. Her new height combined with her broad, well-built shoulders made Apollo look downright small by comparison. “I should call her sometime.”

Apollo certainly had an easier time chatting with Aura than she did. The roboticist had never held any kind of grudge against him, and actually seemed to have a bit of a soft spot for Apollo, from Athena’s observations. She guessed that it was something born from Aura’s memories of happier years in the past, when Apollo had been a teenager frequently visiting the space centre with his best friend of the time.

“So, you ready to get over to the theatre?” Apollo inquired. “Trucy ought to be there when we arrive.”

Athena nodded. “Yep! No more delays here!”

Apollo turned, just starting back down the last stretch of the hall when Athena suddenly noticed something.

In one of the pockets of the dusty-brown jacket she was wearing, she was carrying a small gadget she’d been idly toying with, back in Aura’s room.

“Oh, darn it...” she muttered, pulling the object out of her pocket. Apollo stopped again.

“What’s up?” he asked, looking over his shoulder. Athena held up the little object, sighing.

“OK, one more little delay. I accidentally took this from Aura’s room. I should give it back before we go.” she replied.

Apollo scoffed. “Stealing Aura’s stuff now? That’ll sure get her into a good mood.”

“Well, it wasn’t on purpose!” Athena huffed. Down at her chest, her chatty little AI companion, Widget, made a synthesized chirping sound of similar annoyance to her own. “... I don’t want to bug her again. You mind if we just quickly swing by her lab so I can leave this there?”

Apollo tapped his foot twice against the floor. “No problem.” he said. “C’mon.”

 


 

Fortunately, the robotics lab door wasn’t locked. The twin panel doors slid apart, and Athena headed straight in, adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

For a brief moment, her sensitive ears pricked at a sound from inside the bag. On her way to Aura’s large workbench, she glanced down at the bag.

(Hope I didn’t just bump Ema’s masterpiece...)

She was lucky enough to get to hold onto the Skye Device for at least an extra twelve hours longer than originally expected, and she privately hoped that she might be able to convince her detective friend to lend it to her again in the future, so it would be best for her to avoid causing it any possible harm.

 

Athena put the small noise she’d heard out of her mind, but unbeknownst to her, it had in fact come from the Skye Device, the display of which was now lighting up inside of her bag, out of sight. Bumped against another object inside of the bag, the device was now beginning to softly hum, stirred into activation.

 

Partway across the lab, Apollo had approached Aura’s computer desk. It had been some time since he’d last seen the robotics lab. It looked mostly the same as he remembered it, with the most obvious difference being that the lab’s owner had clearly cleaned up her desk quite a bit at some point. Every visit to the lab in Apollo’s memory had included a messy, cluttered computer desk covered with various loose components, notes, and haphazardly stacked boxes. Now, however, Aura’s workspace was much more orderly, with only a small handful of her belongings scattered about.

In particular, however, Apollo’s attention was focused on a framed photograph sitting to the immediate right of the blank computer monitor.

It was clearly a recent photo. Aura could be seen standing just behind her younger brother, the prosecutor Simon Blackquill, visibly catching him off-guard and using an arm to push down against his shoulder, causing him to buckle slightly just as the photo was taken, a smirk on her face.

Apollo smiled, his hand hovering near the photo’s frame. He decided against picking it up, just examining it from in front of the desk instead.

Aura had spent seven long years living with stress and grief he could barely even imagine, kept going only by her ever-growing desperation to save her brother from his wrongful murder conviction, and a misguided drive for revenge against Athena. Now, however, all of that was behind her, and the roboticist was clearly a far happier person for it. Aura had certainly made more than her fair share of terrible decisions, but she deserved the chance to move past it all and return to something resembling a normal life.

Caught up in his moment of reflection, Apollo considered showing the photo to Athena. She would like it, being Simon Blackquill’s closest friend. Just as this thought crossed his mind, however, he heard Athena’s voice from somewhere behind him.

“What the... is this thing doing something...?”

He turned, curious.

“What’s up?” he inquired, heading toward Athena. The redhead was standing next to Aura’s workbench. She had set down the gadget that this trip to the lab had been intended to drop off, leaving it right next to a quickly-scribbled note of apology, and was now holding something else, instead.

He suddenly froze, his eyes going wide. With his gaze fixed on the object in Athena’s left hand, he stammered a response to the awful feeling that had just set in over him, all other thoughts suddenly replaced by dread.

“Th-that’s not Ema’s invention, is it...!?”

 

Athena didn’t get the chance to respond; the Skye Device emitted a noisy buzz, visibly shuddering in her grip, and before Apollo knew it, he could feel a horrible sensation overtaking his entire body.

“A-ATHENA!!”

His vision became a blur, and he faintly heard his redheaded friend giving a panicked cry of her own, accompanied by a clattering sound from somewhere, before...

 

-WHAM-

 


 

...

He coughed, forcing himself off of the ground.

“N-no, no no no-...!!”

This couldn’t be happening. Not again...

He didn’t want to believe it for even a second, his mind screaming its protests, but as he got upright, legs shaking a bit, and the world around him swam back into view, he was forced to arrive at a conclusion that gave him an instantaneous chill, all across his body.

He had just shrunk, all over again.

“... A-Athena...!?”

Where was she? He whirled around, still not even sure of where he was, to begin with.

He spotted her. Athena was standing nearby, her back turned to him. At the sound of his voice, she spun around as well, her long, red ponytail swishing around her.

Her face was pale, her mouth hanging partway open. Without another word, Apollo rushed toward her, his hands taking a firm grip on her shoulders.

“A-Athena, what the hell did you just do...!?”

He couldn’t even think straight. What possible reason could Athena have had for casually carrying Ema’s size-changing invention around with her? Had she really just activated it by mistake? How the hell could she have been so irresponsible...!?

“ATHENA!”

She met his eye, her expression almost blank. She was clearly terrified, and left in complete shock at what had just happened.

“A-Apollo-...! I-... w-we just... a-are we...”

She was babbling. His heart hammering wildly in his chest, Apollo almost involuntarily gave his redheaded friend a firm shake by the shoulders, trying to force her to focus.

He heard her take in a sharp breath.

“You just made both of us shrink, didn’t you...!?” It was impossible for him to keep his voice level. Having their situation go so completely south in just a matter of seconds was too much. “ATHENA!!”

This wasn’t accomplishing anything. With a frustrated groan, Apollo released Athena’s shoulders and whirled around, trying to gauge exactly where they were, instead. He hadn’t been able to judge it just yet, having been so focused on Athena.

 

This wasn’t the floor. They were on a raised surface, somewhere off the ground. He couldn’t see any sign of the Skye Device. His eyes fell on several huge objects resting a short walk away from their position.

Screws.

He released a heavy breath, having arrived at a conclusion that didn’t exactly make him feel any better.

They were on top of Aura’s workbench; that much was identifiable by the loose objects scattered around. Screws, a few odd tools, a positively gigantic binder filled with documents of some kind – he hadn’t taken a good look at the workbench for himself, but that was clearly the answer. This was hardly a comfort, however, given how very large all of the objects placed up here with them now appeared. Just like the last time he’d been unwillingly subjected to a size-changing experience, Apollo could now say with confidence that he and Athena had been reduced to well below even a single inch in height. A few millimetres, at best.

He jumped at the feeling of an iron grip suddenly closing around his left arm, so tight that it almost hurt.

Athena’s hands were shaking like mad.

“A-Apollo, I didn’t... I didn’t mean to... i-it was just sitting in my bag...! I-it must have taken a bump at some point and activated by mistake...!”

At least she was speaking in fairly complete sentences now. Down at Athena’s chest, Apollo could see Widget’s face display glowing a dark blue, indicative of his wearer’s fractured state of panic.

“Athena, where is the device now...?” he asked clearly, trying not to lose his cool again.

“I don’t... I don’t know...!”

“W-well, we were standing right next to this workbench when it went off, and we ended up here...”

Athena moved, dragging him along for a moment before her powerful grip released his arm. She staggered toward the ledge that marked the end of the workbench’s expansive top. Apollo didn’t even want to think about how far down the drop would go.

He heard Athena stammer something in a language he couldn’t identify.

“I-it’s there...!” she squeaked, gesturing off the workbench’s edge.

Hesitantly, Apollo approached, stopping short of the alarming drop.

 

Indeed, when his gaze followed Athena’s extended pointer finger, he spotted the Skye Device lying on the robotics lab’s vast floor, at the bottom of what looked like drop of nearly a thousand feet. A chill ran across his entire body.

“That’s a... long way down, isn’t it...?”

Athena was mumbling in another language again. She turned to face him.

“I... wh-when Ema showed the device to Trucy and me, she shrunk both of us, but we weren’t this small...”

Apollo sighed, stepping back from the terrifying drop. He had to admit – Athena had every right to be even more panicked than he was. He had at least already experienced this once and survived. Any shrinking Athena might have tried had been in a controlled environment, with someone holding onto the device and ready to restore her at a moment’s notice.

He stood there with his eyes closed for a few seconds, trying to calm himself down.

“... OK.” he said. “We can’t just stand around here, right? We’ve got to do something.”

“O-of course, but... what, are we supposed to jump from here? Climb down?”

“Well... no, I don’t think we’ll be able to climb down.” Apollo looked up again, making steady eye contact with Athena. “You remember how this bench is built? It’s just bolted all the way along the wall. There’s nothing we can use to get down.”

“Right... crap, what are we gonna do, then...?” Athena asked next. She seemed to be getting a hold of herself again, as well. “There’s no way we can just jump and expect to live. I’m not trying it.”

Apollo closed his eyes again, thinking things over. This situation seemed so simple – the device was right there, in plain view, and at a normal scale, it was only a few feet from them. Unfortunately, the present immense difference in size rendered it completely beyond their reach, and even if they could get to it, there would be no way to operate it. It was probably the size of a jetliner compared to them now.

“... We need Aura.”

 

A second passed.

“Aura? But she’s... Apollo, she’s gotta be the size of a mountain compared to us!”

“I know.” Apollo said, gesturing in Athena’s direction.

“Oh... right. Sorry.” Athena said, realization dawning on her face. “I guess I was probably just as huge to you the last time, huh? That must’ve been terrifying...”

“A little, yeah. But look – Aura’s bound to come back in here at some point. If we can just get her to notice us, she can fix this whole thing.” Apollo explained next, unpleasant memories surfacing in his mind again.

“Right. You were super-tiny like this the last time, and I still found you, so... it’s a good plan.”

“Not really a ‘plan’, at this point. It’s more like a vague goal.”

Athena’s lip briefly twitched upward. “Well jeez, you’re just as much of an optimist as ever.” Her expression suddenly lit up. “Hey, wait – I’ve got an idea!”

Apollo watched. Athena spun back around on the spot, looking for something.

“There!” she said, pointing off at the space ahead. “That’s the... the thing I was dropping off! If we go and wait right next to it, Aura should totally notice us!”

“Oh...!” In truth, Apollo had completely forgotten about the little gadget Athena had mistakenly borrowed, the chaos of the last couple of minutes erasing it from his mind. “Right, OK. Let’s get over there right now.”

Without waiting, Athena took off at a run. Apollo followed behind her, trailing a fair distance back, as usual. Athena was much quicker than he was already, and even having been shrunken down to this puny size, her previous adjustment to her height was still intact, relative to his, meaning that her boosted height over him was helping her to outpace his running speed even more effectively than usual.

He arrived several seconds after Athena did. Like was always the case when they ran anywhere together, he had to stop, doubling over and panting. Athena, meanwhile, was still upright and moving about like she hadn’t been exerting herself at all.

“Wow, this thing looks big now...” she remarked. “I was holding it in one hand just a few minutes ago!”

Somehow, her sunny personality was already eclipsing the state of panic and concern that this situation had first caused her to sink into. Apollo sighed to himself.

(Gonna take more than this to knock that smile off your face, isn’t it, Athena?)

 


 

Nearly two hours passed. There had been nothing else for them to do but wait. Without any way of contacting Aura directly until she happened to visit the robotics lab, the shrunken lawyer pair had eventually started to feel concerned that they would be spending the entire night trapped here on the workbench. The anxiety this worry caused didn’t play nicely with the boredom they were experiencing at the same time. At last, however, they finally heard the sliding doors at the opposite end of the colossal space beyond their location opening.

“H-hey, there she is!”

Aura had entered the lab. She was dressed very casually, wearing the same heeled shoes and pink tights she favoured for work below her waist, but that half of her outfit was otherwise accompanied only by a thin, grey tank top with the space centre’s familiar GYAXA logo emblazoned on its front, rather than the heavy work coat and similarly heavy gloves she was usually seen in.

They watched, still sitting in the shadow of the object that had prompted their visit to the lab.

Aura didn’t approach them, instead heading for her desk, where Apollo had been examining her framed photo. They were briefly concerned that she might simply take a seat at her computer and stay there, but the roboticist only spent half a minute or so bent over in front of her desk, hands on the keyboard, before stepping away again.

Apollo noticed something odd. Aura wasn’t moving quite as gracefully as normal. Her steps were a bit uncertain-looking, like her balance was just the tiniest bit off.

He noticed her face next, and a new concern set in.

“Uh... Athena? I think Aura... might have had a drink or two since you left.”

“What?”

Athena got up, stepping forward for a better look. Aura gathered up a few loose papers from her desk, stuffing them into a file, and then turned in their general direction. She appeared to be heading for the workbench now.

Seeing her head-on, Apollo’s theory was looking much more likely to be accurate. It was very slight, but Aura was just a little bit red in the face, her gaze not quite as icy and clear as normal. Her movements were still looking mildly clumsy, as well. She had definitely been drinking. Was that a regular habit of hers?

 

It was impossible not to feel intimidated as Aura approached the workbench.

Athena made a stunned sound, staring upward in amazement. Aura really was gigantic like this, their position on the table leaving them roughly level with her stomach. Her upper body loomed high over their heads, like she was the size of an entire office tower. Even the slightest movement of her colossal body was incredible to watch.

Apollo’s throat suddenly felt rather dry; Aura’s tank top wasn’t exactly the most modest piece of clothing she’d ever worn, and he’d spent much of his life well aware that the roboticist’s chest was above average in size.

 

... Who was he kidding? Aura was stacked. He recalled with a mild feeling of shame more than a few occasions from his teen years when he and his best friend of the time had visited the space centre and encountered Aura, with his gaze being rather unavoidably drawn to the vicinity of her breasts. He was quite certain that Aura had noticed him staring plenty of times, too, no matter how quickly he might have tried to avert his eyes. She’d teased him plenty in their conversations in the past, making it all too clear that she had known of his bad habit.

The robotics engineer arrived at the workbench, looming over them at her unbelievable size like a particularly busty titan of myth, casting their immediate surroundings into shadow.

Apollo shook his head, trying to ignore the way Aura’s positively staggering breasts blocked out his view of her face completely from this angle, below them. Why was it so hard to focus on anything else, exactly...? Their lives were in danger...

Nearby, Athena had left a written note on the workbench. A huge hand appeared, picking it up.

Moments later, a low voice muttered something that sounded like the word “thief”. Aura even sounded bizarre like this, her familiar tones echoing in their diminished ears with a kind of power that made the pair feel uneasy in an instant.

 

Athena suddenly grabbed his shoulder, and Apollo turned.

“Here, grab on!”

He blinked, looking at Athena in confusion. She had moved right up to the side of the gadget they were waiting beside (he still had no idea what it was, come to think of it), and was gesturing to an open panel on its side.

“Apollo, there’s no way she sees us down here...! Just hop in here with me, and we’ll go with her!”

 

... This was a bad idea. Still, Apollo had to admit that Athena was right. Aura definitely hadn’t noticed them, and given their utterly puny size and her apparent state of mild inebriation, that seemed unlikely to change easily. He moved, waiting until Athena had gotten herself into position next to one of the gadget’s metallic panels, and then clambered up into it for himself. Athena helped him up, pushing him against a solid wall just inside of the object once he was secure.

Being in here wasn’t dangerous, was it...? He had no idea what it was, exactly, that they had just hidden inside.

 

Suddenly, and only seconds after they had secured themselves inside of the gadget, a gigantic shape closed in on them. Aura was picking them up. Huge fingers clasped over the gap they’d used to enter this hiding place, the smallest details of Aura’s skin plainly visible at such a small distance. Her fingers were as calloused as was to be expected of someone who worked with machine parts and tools all day, even with the heavy work gloves Aura typically wore.

Apollo’s stomach lurched as they left the workbench behind. Athena still had a firm grip on him, keeping an arm tucked beneath his and onto his chest to push him safely against the wall.

 


 

Rolling her eyes, Aura stepped away from the workbench.

She’d seen Athena playing with the little item she now held in a loose grip, back when they had been talking in her quarters. Had the redhead really been dumb enough to just idly pocket it and forget about it?

She supposed that had to be the case. Athena’s note on the workbench had indicated as much, marked at the bottom with a little smiley-face she’d scribbled next to the word ‘sorry’.

Something bumped against her shoe, the impact causing whatever it was to clatter forward on the floor. Aura’s grey eyes flicked downward in confusion. She was feeling a little bit of a buzz following a couple of drinks back in her room, but she didn’t need a perfectly clear mind to identify that the object she was seeing on the floor wasn’t something of hers.

She stooped to the floor, picking it up. It was a small device, clearly made to fit into one hand. But what the hell was it...? She turned it over a few times, squinting at it. It looked newly-made, but not quite professional. Anything she built would have been much more stylish. Had Athena managed to screw up twice and leave this here?

 

Aura blinked in surprise. It appeared that she had bumped a button of some kind on the device by mistake. It was doing something now, bits of text flashing by on a small display.

(Whatever.)

She wasn’t dealing with this right now. The weekend was about to begin, and she wanted a good Friday night to herself. She could call Athena and tell her to come and pick up her toy on another day.

Turning around for a moment, Aura dropped the unidentified device on her workbench, and headed for the lab doors. She had only needed to make a brief stop here in the lab, and was headed back to her quarters.

Totally oblivious to the fact that she was currently carrying two very small passengers, Aura exited the lab, already feeling nostalgic for the half-finished glass of red wine she’d left back in her room.

End Notes:

So, that's Chapter 1 of this latest adventure. Our two tiny lawyers will be getting plenty more up-close time with Aura to come as their efforts continue, so check back for the next chapter!

And again, please leave a review, should you feel so inclined. It's a big help for me!

Their First Contact by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

Here's Chapter 2! I hope you're enjoying this story, because I'm having a good time working on it.

 

The ride was dizzying.

Aura’s grip on their surroundings was fairly slack. Considering that she was obviously completely unaware that she was also carrying two shrunken attorneys, that made sense, but both of her unnoticed passengers would certainly have appreciated a bit more care.

Apollo had been making nervous, panicked noises for most of the trip. Athena’s arm had remained locked in place over his front for just as long, pinning him to the solid wall at their backs, but he had to imagine that she was getting a bit tired, holding it in place that way.

Fortunately, Aura at least wasn’t swinging her arm at her side too much. Their perch was only drifting forward and backward lightly with their host’s movements, though the rocking motion was still enough to shake them up a bit, on account of their utterly puny size. It didn’t help that their view of the outside was so limited, with two of Aura’s gigantic fingers obscuring most of what was visible beyond her fist, leaving only blurred glimpses of the space centre’s long hallways.

At last, Aura came to a stop.

 

-THUMP-

 

“Ack...!!”

A sudden movement all around them had jostled Athena out of her position holding Apollo in place, and he staggered forward.

“Apollo!”

He felt a solid grip clamp down on his right arm, and Athena forcefully yanked him back toward her. They collided, Apollo crumpling against his co-worker’s sturdy upper body. He made an uncomfortable noise immediately, trying to shift to Athena’s side again.

“I-it’s alright, just wait a second...”

 

-THUMP-

 

This time, Athena was caught off-guard as well. She lurched, instinctively grabbing a hold on both of Apollo’s shoulders. The pair had nothing else to support them, Apollo’s hands flailing uselessly in the space just behind Athena’s midsection as he fell backward.

He coughed as they struck the ground, Athena’s full weight dropping on top of him.

“Ow... sorry, Apollo...!”

Just getting back up was already proving to be a challenge. What were these repeated impacts that kept knocking them for a loop, anyway...?

 


 

 

Aura let out a slow breath, idly tapping the gadget in her right hand against her thigh as she waited for the automated door to her living quarters to open. It was moving, but so slowly...

Totally oblivious to the discomfort she was causing to a certain pair of defence lawyers, she stepped through the doorway as soon as the two halves of the door had retreated into the sides of the frame. The door made its usual whoosh sound as it closed again behind her. She shook her heeled shoes off of her feet immediately, letting them drop just a few steps from the doorway.

It was lucky that she’d needed to make a stop in the lab for a few minutes this evening, or she might not have realized until a much less convenient time that Athena had managed to walk out the door with one of her belongings. At her side, her fingers shifted idly against the small device while she walked across the central room of her living quarters.

With this generously-sized main room, accompanied by a personal kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, her quarters made for an acceptable place to live, now that she wasn’t confined to prison any longer. She doubted she would ever take to liking it as much as her own house from prior to her arrest, but it was adequate.

Passing by a small desk positioned against the room’s right wall, halfway between the entry and the doorway to her bedroom, Aura set the item she’d retrieved from the lab down, not even looking in its direction as she carried on. It rolled slightly before coming to rest, finally spelling the end of the dizzying ride its two stowaways had experienced all the way here.

 


 

 

“Excuse me while I puke... somewhere...”

“Ugh...”

Two dazed, battered lawyers stumbled out onto a solid floor, finally free of the shaking, unsettling motions they’d experienced as Aura carried them around, oblivious to their presence. While it was hard to argue against the move’s necessity, Apollo was deeply regretting the decision to catch a ride to Aura’s private quarters in such conditions.

His knees were shaking beneath him. He stumbled, catching himself with one palm against the floor. They had arrived, at least, right? He looked up again, finding that the world seemed to be rocking a bit in his field of vision.

He hadn’t been into Aura’s private room very many times. Two or three, at most. Still, this looked like the place he remembered. It was much bigger now, of course...

“Athena...?”

“Hey.” she replied, sounding about as comfortable as he did. “First-class, that sure wasn’t...”

Apollo scoffed, trying to lighten the mood at least a little. “Like you’ve ever flown first-class.”

“Hey, we can’t all be international heroes...”

[And only some of us like to brag about it!]

Widget’s outburst earned a laugh from the pair. Athena arrived at Apollo’s side, offering a hand to help him up.

 

“Gotta say - I sure wasn’t expecting to be back in here so soon.” the redhead remarked.  “I hope Aura’s not mad.”

“I’m more concerned she’ll be drunk.” Apollo responded. “Does she hit the bottle often when you visit her?”

“I don’t know.” Athena answered. “I mean... she doesn’t try to hide the stuff from me, but she’s never seemed too out-of-it when we’ve talked before.”

“Well, hopefully she didn’t decide to change that tonight, of all nights.”

 

The last portion of the pair’s dizzying journey had been spent lying in a heap on the floor of their perch, with no good way to regain a stable footing. In the time they had now spent catching their breath and recovering, Aura had crossed the gigantic room of her quarters, moving about on her own.

“OK...” Athena said, watching the towering roboticist in the distance. “So, we’re pretty much back where we started, aren’t we? We’ll need to make her notice us."

“Yep. Open to suggestions. She didn’t even glance at us, back in the lab.”

While Apollo continued to carefully watch Aura’s movements across the room, Athena once more took a look at their new surroundings. This seemed to be the desk she remembered seeing in Aura’s quarters. They’d been placed fairly close to one of the corners. There were a few books nearby, which could naturally match the size of small buildings. It was still a strange feeling, seeing something so mundane towering over her. A pen with the space centre’s branding on its side was fairly close to their position, as well, resting partly on top of a scrap of paper. She wondered what Aura had been writing or drawing. Perhaps some concept work for one of her robot projects? If she and Apollo weren’t quite so ridiculously small, they might have been able to lift the pen and write out some kind of message to Aura. She imagined drawing a collection of scribbled arrows on the paper, all pointing to a spot where she and Apollo could position themselves, waiting for Aura to spot them.

Hearing a groan, she turned toward Apollo again.

“She’s still drinking.” Apollo said, his tone somewhere between irritation and dismay. Athena frowned, looking out at Aura again. Indeed, she could see now that the roboticist had picked up a halfway-filled glass of what looked like red wine from somewhere else in the room. Aura took a generous sip from her drink.

“If she ends up totally hammered, there’s no way we’re getting any help tonight, is there...?”

“Got that right.” Apollo agreed. “Good thing we’re at least up on this desk. I’d hate to be on the floor while she’s walking around.”

Athena shuddered at just the thought. The fact that she and Apollo were comparable to bugs at their current size made for some seriously unpleasant mental images when she allowed her mind to drift toward the implications of getting herself into danger. Being stepped on and crushed by an oblivious Aura was not the kind of undignified death she would ever be comfortable with accepting.

 


 

 

Aura drained the last of her glass of wine, her fingertips tapping gently against the underside of the glass.

She’d been doing her best, but it was hard not to feel a bit preoccupied with the long conversation she’d been through with Athena. She really didn’t hate the redhead anymore – growing past the animosity she’d once felt toward Athena had been of great benefit to her mental health, finally free of the years of dread she’d experienced awaiting her younger brother’s execution. There was no point in denying that she owed Simon’s freedom at least in part to Athena, as well. Still, she wasn’t the biggest fan in the world of these regular visits from the young attorney against whom she’d spent the better part of a decade imagining taking revenge for something that she’d been wrong to blame Athena for in the first place. Athena had gotten so damn smart during her studies overseas, easily catching and countering her irritable remarks and snarky asides whenever they talked.

Aura grabbed the bottle resting on the table beside her room’s couch, pouring herself another glass. She wasn’t sure of how many this was, now. The familiar buzz of inebriation was definitely making itself at home in her mind, putting her thoughts into a haze. Another sip, and she turned around, pacing across the room, back toward the desk. It was strange to reach the end of a work week like this and simply find herself unsure of what to do, now that she finally had some free time. As long as she kept her alcohol intake reasonably reserved tonight, she would be able to enjoy a good Saturday morning without a severe hangover beating her skull senseless. Of course, this was a train of thought she’d taken and thoroughly failed to follow more than a few times in the past, so she would just have to see.

She set the wine bottle down on the desk with a heavy thunk, her eyes briefly flashing across the notes she’d scribbled on the one scrap of paper resting beside the spot. That project hadn’t gone anywhere in a while. For a moment, her usual go-to thought of “I’ll do more work on it next week” flitted through her mind, but she only needed a second to admit to herself that she’d said the same thing for the last three Fridays running. At this point, she had half a mind to just crumple up the notes and forget about them for good.

Another sip from her glass, and she set it down. She needed to make a quick stop in her bedroom before anything else.

 


 

 

The wine bottle might have been the height of a small tower, but the two shrunken lawyers on the desk could still spot just what an alarming portion of its contents Aura had already gone through. Had it really all been from just the time since Athena’s departure?

“Didn’t take her for the alcoholic type...” Apollo remarked, concern bubbling up in the back of his mind. If Aura kept drinking like she appeared to be at the moment, their window of available time to draw her attention was going to end up being quite short. It was impossible to imagine having any success with a drunken version of her. They were going to need a method for making themselves visible in a hurry.

“I’d bet she’s gonna sit down here,” Athena said. “If she put both her glass and the bottle here on the desk.”

“Hopefully.” Apollo replied. “If she does, that’ll at least get her face a bit closer to us, and she’ll be sitting still.”

Aura had left the room, heading into what Athena was fairly sure was her bedroom. Her childhood memories of living here in the space centre sometimes felt a bit hazy, but if Aura’s quarters were anything like the space she and her mother had occupied back then, her guess ought to have been right.

“So, any ideas?” Apollo inquired. “Seeing as you got us into this mess, I’d appreciate it if you took a little initiative.”

“I already said that I was sorry!” Athena responded, frowning. “I know I messed up, but we’ll figure this out, OK?”

“I’d consider ‘messed up’ a pretty generous way to describe it.” Apollo said with a groan. “... But you’re right. Giving up isn’t going to get us anywhere.”

 

Thinking the situation over, Athena ran a few loose ideas through her head.

“Say, you’re pretty loud, Apollo. You wanna just try screaming at Aura once she sits down?” she suggested.

“I’m pretty sure even my Chords of Steel won’t carry all that far like this.”

“Hmm... well, it’s still worth a try. I could try making Widget flash some bright colours or something, but unless Aura turns the lights down in here, I doubt she’ll notice.”

“Has he got a laser pointer function? You could try shining it in her eyes. It’d probably just piss her off, though.”

Athena quietly laughed. “No go, but that’s probably for the best. Aura’s already a little low on patience whenever I’m around.”

 

The pair continued to pitch random ideas for the minutes that followed. Some seemed at least slightly more likely to work than others, but overall, just about everything they could think of was going to require more than a little bit of luck.

Their discussion was eventually interrupted by the sound of Aura exiting the bathroom again.

[Heads up, everyone!]

For someone so unbelievably gigantic from their perspective, Aura moved at a staggering speed. In a familiar move, she was heading straight for them, approaching the desk with the same mildly intoxicated look on her face that Apollo had recognized back in the lab. Her steps weren’t audible as anything more than a faint rumble, now that she’d removed her heeled shoes.

Aura arrived, and once more, the lawyers found themselves taking in the astounding sight of her upper body looming high over their heads. Unfortunately, they hadn’t managed to reach any sort of conclusion on what might be the best available method for drawing the attention of their oblivious host, so for now, they could only hope that Aura was planning to sit here at the desk for at least a reasonably long time.

They could hear the wheels of the chair in front of the desk against the polished floor, far below them.

“W-wait a minute.”

Athena turned her head, wondering why Apollo suddenly sounded so concerned. Sure, she was nervous about this as well, but her friend’s tone had suddenly taken on a note of plainly-audible fear.

Past Apollo’s position, she could see Aura reaching to pick up her wine glass from the desk again.

“A-Athena, move!!”

She blinked, still confused.

“But we’re...”

Apollo’s meaning suddenly became clear, and her blue eyes widened in alarm.

They were still standing near the centre of the desk, quite close to its front, where Aura was now sitting down. While this would, in theory, leave them right in the middle of the roboticist’s field of vision, there was something Athena had failed to consider until this very moment. Aura probably wouldn’t quite be sitting up straight, given her current state of inebriation, and therefore the most likely posture for her to assume would leave her extremely prominent chest resting right on top of the desk.

Right where they were standing, if she wasn’t mistaken.

Apollo had started to run already, and she followed his lead. Like usual, she overtook him in barely a couple of seconds, glancing at his terrified expression as she passed him by, her running speed far eclipsing his.

(Speaking of eclipses...!)

A shadow had fallen over them. Aura was settling down in her chair, and that meant that her chest was coming straight down at them, the unimaginable weight of her breasts only a split-second from slamming down.

 

-WHUMP-

 

The shock hit like a strange sort of earthquake. The ground had shuddered at the moment of impact, accompanied by a booming noise and a gust of displaced air that had to be imperceptibly tiny to any normally-sized person, but that proved powerful enough to knock the shrunken Athena right off her feet. She screamed, her ears faintly ringing, and tumbled onto her front. The landing was hard and clumsy, but she was pretty sure that she wasn’t dead.

“A-Apollo...? You OK...?”

She looked to her left, hoping to spot him. She was lying on her front, only just pushed up from the floor of the desk. There was no sign of her friend. Feeling her arms shuddering a bit, Athena pushed upward and got her feet back on the ground. The faint ringing in her sensitive ears was still going on. It made her wince.

Apollo was behind her. She spotted him as soon as she turned, but immediately found her focus pulled away from him and instead drawn to the utterly astonishing backdrop that had just appeared, completely covering the entire stretch of desk they’d been standing on.

Aura’s breasts could’ve crushed half a city block, now that she was seeing them up-close. They loomed ominously, their unbelievable size only seeming to be enhanced by the tank top Aura was wearing. Athena realized that her mouth was hanging open after a few seconds of stunned staring, and she shook her head.

“Apollo!”

She moved forward, her practiced strides nowhere in sight. Staggering to Apollo’s position, she felt an awful twinge of horrified realization at seeing just how very small a space remained between him and the edge of Aura’s top. If Apollo’s reaction to run had been just a second or so slower...

(W-we’re lucky to be alive...!)

She couldn’t focus on that right now. Apollo was lying on his backside, his hands braced to the ground.

“C’mon!” Athena prompted him, crouching to take a grip beneath his elbow. She winced, seeing the way all colour had drained from his face. He was clearly just as aware as she was at how narrowly he’d just escaped a very sudden death. Neither of them would have stood the slightest chance against the bulk of Aura’s breasts. “A-Apollo, c’mon – we’re OK, so just keep moving!”

He was shaking like crazy. Biting back her dismay, Athena helped him to his feet.

“O-oh my God...” he choked, his voice coming out in a ragged manner to match the way his heart was most likely thundering wildly in his chest. He made a sudden, startling move, grabbing onto her shoulders in a shaky attempt at a hug. While Athena was scared for herself, she couldn’t hope to imagine just how terrified Apollo had to be at the moment. In what couldn’t have been more than ten seconds, they’d gone from observing Aura’s movements and planning their next move to this stupefied daze, all too aware of how horribly close to death they’d been just seconds ago.

Her legs were starting to feel like jelly again. Athena forced herself to move, helping Apollo stagger away from the immediate impact zone of Aura’s chest. Her breasts still loomed over them like a small mountain, completely obscuring their view of her face above.

She felt a bit like she needed to throw up. Until now, despite the passage of more than two hours since she’d accidentally caused herself and Apollo to shrink, it had been surprisingly easy for Athena to rationalize their situation in her head and move forward with the “simple” goal of contacting Aura for help. The unsettling sense of shock she was feeling now, however, was rippling through her entire body and replacing all of her usual optimism with something much closer to dread.

If Aura had almost crushed them both to death just by sitting down in front of them, oblivious to their presence, it was terrifying to imagine what other dangers they might encounter by staying close to the colossal roboticist. And yet, doing so was, by all appearances, their only real option.

 

------

 

Aura had been glancing down at the notes on the desk, though without really giving them any particular focus, but now something had caught her attention. Her mildly-glazed, halfway-lidded eyes blinked, noticing what looked like a small bit of debris on her desk, right between her chest and the small pile of notes. Not thinking much of it beyond registering mild annoyance at the sight, she set down her wine glass and picked up one of the pages at its edge. With a simple, though slightly shaky wrist movement, she swept the page along to one side and carelessly brushed the unidentified bit of detritus off of the desk, where it immediately dropped out of her view. From there, she simply flicked the page back down. It gained slightly more speed than intended, gliding along the desk before being cast straight off its edge and ending up on the floor. Aura grumbled with irritation, but didn’t bother standing up to retrieve the page. She could get to it another time.

Totally oblivious to the true nature of the “debris” she’d just sent to the floor, she returned her attention to her drink.

 


 

 

Once again, things had happened too quickly for either Athena or Apollo to properly register them.

In his peripheral vision, Apollo had spotted Aura’s gigantic hand moving. In an instant, she’d lifted up one of the huge sheets of paper resting on the desk, turning it partly onto its side, and from there, the sheet had become like a vast, sliding wall, unstoppably rushing toward him and Athena. He had felt his breath freeze up in his throat, and felt Athena’s muscles tense against his shoulders, but it was already too late by then.

The page had collided with them, and despite its seeming flimsiness, instantly knocked them both into dizzying motion, and before they knew it, they found themselves out in the open air, an incomprehensibly vast space spreading out all around them, and with nothing to support them any longer.

Apollo had screamed, and he was fairly sure that he could hear Athena doing the same, but it was all he could do. The world around him became a vague blur, his own voice disappearing into the roar of the air rushing past him as he hurtled toward the floor, once too far below to even guess, but now rushing toward him at a horrifying rate.

 

-WHAM-

End Notes:

So, as was no doubt expected, our two shrunken lawyers have gotten themselves into deeper trouble than before.

 

I hope you'll consider leaving a review, if you've enjoyed the story so far! It's a big help to me.

Scattered and Scrambling by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

So here's Chapter 3! We're coming up on the part of this story I'm most excited to write, so stick around!

 

A familiar ringing blotting out all other sound. Blurred, undefined shapes fading in and out of view. Heavy, almost immovable limbs.

“Unh-... ughh-...”

Athena coughed, her senses completely scrambled. She couldn’t even think straight, much less get up and move anywhere.

One of her hands came into view, her comfortable, custom-made glove standing out against everything else she could see. So, that was her right hand. At least she could piece that much together.

The horrible ringing noise in her ears was finally starting to fade. She blinked, uttering another groan. She was lying on her front, feeling very much like she’d just been hit by a particularly large truck. She might have been an exceedingly fit young woman, but not even her body was built for the kinds of abuse it felt like she’d been through this evening.

At last, her mind started to clear up. She remembered being up on the gigantic desk with Apollo, Aura’s colossal upper body looming over them, and then...

(... We fell. Aura knocked us down.)

So, this had to be the floor. It was a place Athena had been hoping to avoid, but there wasn’t really any way to argue it now.

She suddenly gasped, the tiny sound barely even audible.

“A-Apollo...!”

Her strained voice matched how sore she felt all over. She forced herself to roll over onto her back, sitting up. Where was Apollo? He’d been falling with her...

There. She spotted him, not too far away.

... He wasn’t moving.

“Apollo...!”

She shakily tried to stand up, but both her knees buckled immediately and she toppled onto the ground again, coming down hard. It hurt, just like the last landing. After a moment to recover from the shock of hitting the ground again, she cursed quietly. She couldn’t just lie on the ground here while Apollo could potentially be even more hurt. It didn’t even feel like she’d broken any bones, and yet just getting herself off the ground was proving to be an incredible challenge.

 

-THUD-

 

A startled breath escaped her lips. That had been a pretty loud noise, and the ground had shuddered under her for a second.

(Don’t tell me...!)

If Aura was moving again, this situation was at risk of getting much worse. Athena groaned in frustration, once more forcing herself upward with both hands. She braced one knee on the ground, panting. Her red hair was hanging partly over her face, and she used one shaky hand to brush it aside, trying to get a look in Apollo’s direction again. She nearly flopped right back to the ground in the moment her hand took to complete the motion, but she narrowly managed to keep herself stable.

As she’d feared, Apollo still wasn’t moving. Athena coughed again, trying to call out to him.

“Apollo!”

No response. Was he unconscious? Or...

No, she couldn’t let herself think like that. It was entirely her mistake that had put them into this situation in the first place, so the task of getting her friend back out of it was on her shoulders.

 

-THUD-

 

Her muscled arms shuddered at the floor’s rumbling. Aura was definitely moving. Athena took a deep breath, and with a strained effort, managed to get to her feet. She was still sore all over, but with the height she’d fallen from, she wouldn’t have expected to survive in the first place. Pain was something she could handle.

Now, she needed to make her way over to Apollo and check on him.

Something gigantic suddenly swung into her view on her right side, and she staggered, looking up in alarm.

Aura’s foot had come down a fair distance away. Still wearing her usual pink tights, the roboticist’s leg stood high over Athena’s position like some alien tree, unbelievable in its size and height. Almost in a trance, awed by what she was seeing, Athena just watched as Aura’s movement continued. Her other leg, just as astounding to see as its twin, was in motion for itself now.

 

What happened next was worse than anything she had experienced since this entire shrinking incident began.

In a two-second window that seemed to drag on for hours, Athena watched Aura’s left foot hurtling into view, rushing straight toward the floor, precisely where Apollo was still lying, unmoving. For the tiniest fraction of a second, Athena thought she heard a scream, and then...

 

-BOOM-

 

A horrible, burning feeling tore at her chest, followed by a chill she couldn’t describe. She had just watched Aura’s foot come right down on top of Apollo, her friend disappearing beneath it instantly.

The world seemed to stop. Athena’s mouth hung open, her blue eyes wide in stunned horror. Without even a split-second of resistance, Apollo had just been crushed beneath Aura’s sole, gone in no more than an instant.

Her vision began to blur again, her senses seeming to fade. That couldn’t have just happened. Her mind was screaming protests at the very thought. She couldn’t have just seen one of her closest friends losing his life in a second like that, obliviously crushed out of existence under Aura’s foot.

 

She realized she had fallen to the ground again, only just catching herself on her hands and knees. Widget was loosely hanging from her neck, his display dull and black.

Her stupid, careless mistake back in the robotics lab had just gotten Apollo killed, and there was nothing she could do about it. She wanted to scream, the burning feeling from moments ago tearing at her chest from within again, until...

Someone else screamed.

 

Athena jerked in place, her head swinging upward. Everything swam back into view. She could see Aura’s colossal legs again, one off to her right and the other directly ahead. The scream she’d just heard had come from the vicinity of Aura’s left leg, which was in motion again, her foot swinging forward at an incredible speed.

She wasn’t sure of how she managed it through the burning tears in her eyes, but she spotted something on the underside of Aura’s foot, positioned directly between the two largest of her massive toes.

Apollo.

 


 

 

The last minute had not been a pleasant experience for Apollo.

Making a crash-landing that nearly knocked him unconscious had only been the start. He had needed several seconds to recover from the shock of the landing, and even once he had, he felt too sore to even attempt to move. Lying there on his side, he had screwed his eyes shut and tried to block out the pain he was feeling, concentrating his mind on anything else he could think of. His friends and all of his warm memories with them, his familiar workplace – anything that came to mind had been good enough.

And then Aura had gotten up from her chair. The terrifying, impossible sight of the halfway-drunk robotics engineer looming what looked like a mile into the air above him had nearly caused Apollo to pass out entirely. His position had only just allowed him the space to see that Aura was taking a step in his direction, and then her gigantic foot had come bearing down on him, the pink colour of her tights filling his vision entirely. He’d screamed, but only for a split-second before the world disappeared.

 

The fact that he definitely wasn’t dead had only become clear a moment later, when he felt his whole body being squeezed from all sides, and the ground falling away. Somehow, by some stroke of blind luck, he hadn’t been crushed instantly beneath Aura’s unforgiving sole, instead ending up wedged helplessly between two of her colossal toes, her tights holding him firmly in place.

A sickening feeling set in as gravity and Aura’s movements brought him crashing back down.

 

-WHAM-

 

And then he was off of the ground again, his whole body shuddering with a mix of heart-stopping terror and plain disorientation. The horrible motion repeated.

 

-WHAM-

 

All he could feel around him was uncomfortable warmth and the similarly unpleasant sensation of Aura’s tights squeezing in at him, her toes far bigger than he was and keeping him locked in their grip.

 


 

 

Aura shuffled across the room, grumbling to herself. She hadn’t needed the bathroom just a minute ago, and yet now, the moment she’d gotten comfortable at her desk, that had changed. Her drink once more left behind at the desk, she made her way into her bathroom, not bothering to hit the button on the wall that would close the doors. It wasn’t as if she needed the extra layer of privacy anyway, being alone in her quarters.

Arriving at the toilet, she made to drop her tights and the panties she was wearing beneath them.

 


 

 

The motion had finally stopped, putting an end to the crashing impacts Apollo had experienced with every step of Aura’s left foot.

He was being pressed into the solid floor now, barely able to see a thing around him. Aura’s huge toes, still covered by her pink tights, blocked out his view of nearly everything around him. He didn’t know where she had inadvertently taken him, but now that she had finally stopped moving, he hoped he might have some chance to escape this awful situation.

His heart was still thundering painfully in his chest. Twice in the space of a few minutes, Aura had nearly crushed him out of existence. There was no way his puny body could have hoped to hold out against anything as big as she was. First, her chest had nearly flattened him, and now her foot.

There was a stale odour filling his lungs. It wasn’t hard to identify. Aura had no doubt been working in her lab all day, her feet crammed into her usual heeled shoes, and so it was quite inevitable that she would have been sweating.

He tried to move, pushing against the floor and squirming in place. Aura’s toes didn’t budge.

“C-c’mon...!!”

He couldn’t just lie here under Aura’s toes, baking in the stale air and her body heat. Honestly, he was lucky to be alive, and if he didn’t get out of this position, there was a good chance he would see that luck run out.

 


 

 

The soreness didn’t matter. She could patch herself up or deal with the consequences later on. In either case, this was the wrong time to do anything other than sprint.

From the moment Athena had realized that Apollo was still alive, she’d been in motion. Running full-tilt across the vast floor of Aura’s quarters, she was headed for the bathroom door. She needed to get there. Aura had crossed the room in just a handful of gigantic steps, so Athena’s utterly puny size meant that she was far behind, but nothing was more important than catching up and making sure that Apollo was safe.

Every booming step she’d seen Aura take had the potential to be the one that ended her friend’s life. Athena had to force herself not to think about it as she ran, her toned legs practically moving on their own. Streaks were running down her face, the few tears she’d shed too unimportant to deal with right now.

(Apollo’s alive. Apollo’s fine. Just don’t stop for anything...)

She wasn’t sure of how long it had been. Aura had disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the doors open. That meant that she had an opening, so long as she arrived before the gargantuan roboticist was finished up in there.

It wasn’t much further. The tiny redhead was straining herself, her muscles aching and her breaths coming out heavily, but she was almost there. The bathroom doorway stood open like the walls of some vast canyon.

 


 

 

Aura rose from the toilet, hearing the familiar noise of the automated flush. Damn near everything in this space centre was automated by now.

Still totally unaware of the two guests she had with her in her quarters, she tugged her panties back up from around her knees and made to fit her tights back on as well. Maybe it was time to just take them off for the evening...

She moved to the side, heading for the sink next. Down at her feet, out of her view, a very, very small figure was suddenly flung from its place between two of her toes, hurtling the short distance from the toilet to directly in front of the sink and coming to a stop.

Switching the water on, she splashed a bit onto her face once she’d washed her hands. In the mirror, she could see that her face looked pretty weary from her long day, but that wasn’t really something she cared about right now. She was tired, half-drunk, and alone for the evening. Looking particularly gorgeous was a low priority.

(... Speaking of “alone"...)

A small smirk crept across her face. She’d just dried her hands, but one began to move downward, approaching her thighs. Her tights weren’t fully on, just hanging loosely around her hips. Her fingers slipped into the front of her partly-exposed panties, pushing past a thin patch of violet hair and stopping just above the particularly sensitive area below.

 


 

 

“Hmm~...”

Dazed, Apollo looked up at the sound. He’d been making progress in his effort to escape from beneath Aura’s huge toes, but then she’d started moving again, and before he knew what was happening, he’d been launched from his position and hurled a considerable distance, crashing painfully on his front and flipping over before sliding to a stop.

He was directly underneath Aura, and fortunately free of her toes at last. Above, her legs still towered over him like a pair of neighbouring skyscrapers draped in pink.

... What was she doing? He squinted for a moment.

“Urk-!!”

His mouth fell open, and his face lit up with a burning-red blush. From here, he could plainly see that Aura had tucked a hand partway into the front of her panties, the movements of her hand inside the undergarment plainly visible now.

(Sh-she’s touching herself...!?)

If he’d been lucky not to be crushed instantly under one of Aura’s feet, it was even more fortunate that the embarrassment he was suddenly feeling now didn’t finish him off.

He could see Aura’s upper body leaning onto the bathroom counter (this was her bathroom...?) and out of his view.

 

This was even more embarrassing to witness than his run-in with Athena in the Wrights’ upstairs bathroom the first time he’d shrunk, but somehow, he couldn’t make himself tear his eyes away from the mortifying sight. Transfixed, he continued to stare straight up in disbelief at what he was seeing.

To his relief, Aura’s hand seemed to retreat from her underwear after a few seconds. He could hear water running, high above him. She was probably washing up, then.

He noticed a shift in the pink fabric covering Aura’s colossal legs, and finally glanced aside just in time to see the tights she usually wore slipping loose and falling.

Falling right toward him. He flinched, trying to run, but there was no time to get clear. Aura’s tights fell onto him like a massive, collapsing canopy, and the world was cast into darkness again.

At least he could move this time...

 


 

 

This wasn’t really the time to get herself too worked up, even if the idea had appeal. Aura washed her hands again, making a mental note to further consider some... personal time once she’d finished up with the bit of reading she wanted to do this evening.

If she was still fairly close to sober in an hour or so, that might be a perfect way to unwind before bed.

Loosening her tights with one hand, she let them drop to the floor. The temperature in her quarters was such that she could go without them and just wear her tank top and panties for the rest of the evening.

She next moved one foot clear of her crumpled tights, and began to shift the other around for a moment, twisting the fabric around it. From there, she casually flicked the mess of fabric across the bathroom floor, toward the door. She could gather them up again once she was done at the sink.

 


 

 

“Whoa...!”

Athena was taking in several surprising sights at once. Aura was positioned in front of a mountainous counter (the tiny attorney was immensely relieved not to see her on the toilet), she’d apparently removed her tights, and following the latter, she was using one foot to fling them straight toward the door.

Halting cautiously in place, Athena watched the crumpled mass of pink fabric as it finished its short arc, sliding for a moment on the floor before stopping a short distance from her position.

Having only just reached the bathroom door following her mad dash across the room, Athena was still panting heavily, but she got moving again all the same. A distinct suspicion had just appeared in her mind.

Apollo had been stuck beneath Aura’s toes, wedged into the fabric of those tights. Was it possible that he’d gotten loose with them now...?

 

“Apollo! Apollo, are you here!?”

She groaned. Aura’s tights were huge, like everything else was at this scale. If she needed to start digging through them, it could take an hour to locate any sign of Apollo. Nevertheless, she began to circle around the crumpled hill of fabric.

“Apollo! ¡Contéstame por favor!”

She stole a glance up at Aura. Their host wasn’t done with washing her hands yet, by the look of it. There probably still wouldn’t be any time to start burrowing around in her tights to locate Apollo, though...

“APOLLO!!”

She’d been concentrating as hard as she could to listen for any response since arriving here in the bathroom, but nothing had yet reached even her highly-tuned ears besides the distant sound of water running.

Once more, she began to feel an awful suspicion that Aura might have unknowingly crushed poor Apollo underfoot, and she closed her eyes, forcing the idea down.

“APOLLO, WHERE ARE YOU...!?”

Her breath hitched in her throat when she heard what sounded like a cough. It was impossible to pinpoint the noise’s exact origin, but she rushed toward the mass of Aura’s crumpled tights all the same.

“Apollo...!?”

Grabbing onto the fabric, she found that she could only move it the tiniest possible bit. There wouldn’t be any way to pull it apart and locate her missing friend without a whole lot more time on her hands.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted something moving, and she dropped the fabric in her grip, wrenching around on the spot.

 

Relief crashed over her from within like an explosion of warmth. Just a short ways away, Apollo was pushing his way out from beneath the pink fabric, on the bathroom floor. She moved automatically, reaching him in just a few steps.

“Apollo!! Grazie Dio!!”

Another cough.

“A-Athena...?”

She dropped to the floor immediately, grabbing him by the arms and dragging him free.

“C’mon, up you get...!”

The moment Apollo was on his feet, she threw her arms around him in a crushing hug. She’d never been more relieved to see him in the few years since they’d met.

“A-Athena, how did you...?”

[Seriously lucky break!]

Widget’s muffled outburst made her laugh, and she tightened her grip around her friend’s shoulders. Apollo didn’t seem too badly hurt, so he could handle a Cykes Hug at full strength.

Tears were starting to sting at her eyes again.

“I... I saw Aura’s foot come down on you, a-and...”

Apollo made a noise combining a laugh and a groan.

“Trust me - it was worse from my point of view.”

“No arguments here.” she replied, finally pulling back a bit to get a proper look at Apollo’s battered face. “F-for a couple of seconds, I really thought I’d gotten you killed...!”

She was shaking at just the memory of those few horrible moments. To her relief, Apollo gave a tired grin.

“Well, apparently I’ve still got at least a little bit of luck stashed away somewhere.” he said. “Let’s just find a way off of this floor ASAP, alright?”

“You bet!” Athena wiped her few loose tears away and grinned right back. “Especially the bathroom floor... I don’t even want to think about how gross some of this place might be up close like this...”

 

Their conversation was interrupted by an abrupt end to the sound of the tap running. Aura was finishing up.

The pair looked upward together, stepping back a bit.

“Uh, OK... new plan...”

Once Aura had finished drying her hands, she spent a moment or two just seeming to examine herself in the mirror, and then she turned. Once more, the two shrunken lawyers were left to stare at the intimidating scale of her colossal figure in amazement.

To Athena’s surprise, Apollo moved forward, right back to the edge of Aura’s dropped tights.

“Athena, grab on with me! I’ve got... well, it’s a stupid idea, but it’s something!”

“Huh...?”

 

End Notes:

They've gotten a short break, but this chaotic adventure for our two tiny lawyers isn't nearly over.

Please, leave a review if you're enjoying this story! It's a big help to me.

Ascending Mt. Aura by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(A bit longer in the works than I wanted, but Chapter 4 is here! With this, we're right into the part of this story I'm most excited to finish!)

 

“Ohhhh, you were right, this is such a stupid ideaaaa...!!”

Athena’s panicked voice was the last thing Apollo heard before the world wrenched aggressively into motion once again.

Getting a sudden idea for helping himself and Athena off of Aura’s bathroom floor, he had rushed forward to grab onto the fabric of the roboticist’s dropped tights, Athena following suit nearby, and now the shrunken lawyer found his perch rushing upward into the air in Aura’s slack grip. He closed his eyes, keeping both hands solidly gripped to the fabric moving all around him. Even over the air rushing in his ears, he could hear Athena letting out an alarmed scream as she hurtled upward as well.

The rising motion stopped, the pair swinging weightlessly for a moment. From there, Aura was moving forward again.

“A-Apollo, you’d better still be over there!!” Athena screamed.

“Right here...!” he called back. It sounded like Widget chirped something at him in response, but the little computer’s synthesized voice wasn’t loud enough to carry to his position clearly.

His redheaded friend’s alarm was totally understandable, of course – Apollo was fairly sure that he was just as scared by the idea of losing his grip and falling. Sure, they’d already survived one drop like this, but that didn’t mean they were in any hurry to take another one.

Aura’s forward movements made them rock back and forth in her grip, her huge arm swaying gently at her side. The fabric of her vast tights shifted freely all around them with every step, making it advisable to keep their eyes closed and avoid any unnecessary dizziness.

(Good thing I don’t get motion sick...)

 

 

Heading back across her room, Aura paused next to her chair. These tights would have to go into the laundry, but for now, that wasn’t important. Flicking them carelessly onto the armrest of her chair, the halfway-drunk robotics engineer made to drop into the seat again. She wanted to finish up with that reading before she ended up too wasted to do so.

Her discarded tights brushing gently against her bare leg, Aura settled in again, reaching for her drink with one hand, and her book with the other.

 

 

Athena sighed loudly, glad that the motion had finally stopped.

It wasn’t as if she’d been at much risk of losing her grip; she could manage a dead hang for much longer than the moments it had taken to safely reach Aura’s desk chair again. What she’d been more bothered by was the impulsively reckless decision that had brought them here in the first place.

[Hypocrite!]

She twitched in surprise, scowling down at Widget.

“Oh, pipe down... Hey, Apollo?”

“Ngh... Y-yeah?” was his response.

“I think... I’m pretty sure we can make it down from here now.” Athena said, glancing to both of her sides in turn. They were still dangling from Aura’s removed tights, which were now loosely draped over the armrest of her chair. Their oblivious host’s colossal body was looming not too far from their positions. “You ready to get moving again?”

“Well, I’d really much rather say ‘no’, but yeah...” Apollo replied, “I’m ready.”

“OK.” She thought the move she had in mind through a bit. “Climb down a little first, if you want, but I think we should try and jump from here to Aura’s leg.”

“Her leg...?”

Athena sighed. “Listen, I know it’ll be kinda weird, but try and keep it together, alright? How else are we gonna make it up to her so she’ll notice us?”

“Right... OK, let’s do it.”

Apollo still sounded noticeably uncomfortable with the idea of dropping onto Aura’s bare skin, and if she was honest, Athena didn’t particularly like the idea either, but in the absence of any better options, this was just going to have to be their plan for now.

“I’m just gonna move down a bit...”

“Sure.” she called back. “I’m gonna jump, so once I’m down there, I’ll spot for you!”

 

Taking one look downward to judge her angle, Athena started to shift back and forth a bit. Once she had a decent swaying motion going, she took a breath and released her grip on Aura’s pink tights.

The freefall only lasted a second. She came down feet-first, solidly striking the wide surface of Aura’s thigh.

Unfortunately, her balance wasn’t quite a match for the landing. She seized up, her somewhat sore arms beginning to wildly swing at her sides as she toppled backward. Another alarmed yelp escaped her lips, and she fell.

Bouncing awkwardly, she flopped over backward and found herself sliding downward against the smooth, warm hillside of Aura’s bare skin. Her heart was racing again, pounding out an erratic drumbeat against the inside of her chest.

“Oof!!”

 

Dazed, she clutched at her forehead. Whatever she’d landed on now, it felt much more solid, at least.

“Darn it...”

Her ears pricked at a familiar, loud sound. She opened her eyes again just in time to spot a figure in red tumbling down toward her, making a crash-landing nearby.

Not wasting any more time, Athena pushed herself to her feet.

“You OK, Apollo?”

She found him lying on his front, legs splayed behind him. One arm was limp at his side, while the other was extended just enough to let Apollo give a shaky thumbs-up, though he remained face-down on the ground.

Once more helping him up, Athena frowned while taking in their surroundings.

“This is the chair. Aura’s chair.” she remarked. “I guess we both scuffed the landing a little, huh?”

“Tell me about it...” Apollo groaned, stumbling a little, with his eyes still fixed on the ground. “I didn’t even get one foot on solid ground...”

 

So, what did this mistake of theirs mean for their ongoing plans? Athena straightened up, taking a breath. Glancing around, she’d barely finished inhaling when she almost choked, deep discomfort splitting across her face.

“... Hey, Athena?” Apollo inquired, looking at her. “What’s-... ghk-!!”

His disconcerted noise was appropriate, Athena felt. Just as she had seconds ago, Apollo had noticed something in particular about just where they were. Having fallen from Aura’s leg and down to her chair, they now found themselves positioned right between the roboticist’s towering thighs. The twin canyon walls drew gradually closer together until they both converged with the gigantic set of panties Aura was wearing.

Staring down the sight before them now felt different from everything else they’d seen on this hazardous misadventure thus far. Aura’s crotch looked like it was nearly two hundred feet high, her magenta-tinted underwear stretching upward in their view and a short distance onto her vast legs in such a way that it felt impossible to ignore, now that they’d seen it.

 

... Had Apollo stopped breathing? Athena turned on the spot, her face burning red, when she realized that the faint sound of her friend’s exhales had seemed to halt.

“Apollo!” she prompted him. His eyes were still fixed straight forward, clearly stunned by what he was seeing. Fortunately, he registered her voice, his focus wavering.

“U-uhh...”

Athena couldn’t pretend that she wasn’t also feeling deeply, profoundly embarrassed by where they’d just ended up. Being anywhere near the vicinity of Aura’s crotch had been far, far from her mind during her efforts to plan their movements, and now that she suddenly found that particular part of Aura’s astoundingly large body so very close to her, she could understand Apollo’s obvious discomfort easily.

“L-let’s just move the other way.” she said, moving to take Apollo by the arm. She’d barely reached his position when she stopped again. “... Wait.”

The embarrassment she was feeling was replaced by alarm.

“Wait, no no no...”

Maybe the realization dawning on her ought to have come a bit sooner. It was natural, really – looking out beyond their position, Athena could see Aura’s bare legs stretching the considerable distance to the edge of her desk chair and vanishing from view just below her knees. Most unfortunately, this arrangement meant that there was really nothing in that direction that could feasibly help them.

...

Strangely, she started to laugh.

It wasn’t at all a sound of amusement. Apollo turned to see her again, giving her a deeply concerned look as she started with low, disbelieving laughter that ascended to something much more like hysterical sobbing in the seconds to follow.

“A-Athena, you can’t freak out on me now...!” Apollo exclaimed, circling around to stand in front of her. “C’mon, get it together...!”

She covered her mouth with one hand, her shoulders still shaking a bit. Not a single cell of her being wanted to say what was now on her mind, but it was going to have to come out sooner or later...

“... Haftaclimbpanties...” she mumbled; the sound unintelligible as her palm muffled it.

“... What?”

Closing her eyes, Athena couldn’t even bring herself to repeat her words. It was entirely too uncomfortable, awkward, and frightening to even consider. Of course, as was often the case in these situations...

[Gotta climb back up on Aura’s undies!]

She buried her face in both palms, her fingers raking into her red hair.

“W-WHAT-!?”

Apollo’s explosive reaction was, once again, pretty understandable. He was sputtering now, making sounds that rarely got more than one syllable in before breaking off.

Feeling much more inclined to bury herself in a hole somewhere and never emerge again than to answer Apollo, Athena raised one hand to her chest and forcefully yanked Widget from his place just below her neck, his chain’s clasp snapping open. Without a word, she stuffed the chatty AI down her shirt and out of sight.

After a generous pause, she opened her mouth to try and speak again, but nothing came out.

“Athena...? I don’t suppose there’s any chance that Widget was lying just now, is there...?”

She bit her lip, her hand dropping back to her side. Her fingers flexed and unflexed several times. Finally, her voice feeling very hesitant to come out at all, she responded.

“... Apollo, I think the only way we’re gonna get back up from here is by climbing-“

She wasn’t even able to finish the sentence before Apollo made a deeply dismayed sound. It was something she found she could identify with.

 

 

Aura squinted for a moment. Her reading had been slowing down with time, and likewise, her vision was also becoming gradually more blurred, both naturally being results of the ever-increasing amount of alcohol that had found its way into her system. A few blinks, and she was seeing the text before her clearly again, her lips silently moving to form loose strings of words borrowed from the page.

One of her elbows was resting solidly on the desk, her fist pushing lightly against her cheek. She needed to refill her glass again, but had been putting it off for a minute or two now.

She hadn’t noticed the light touch of her two incredibly small guests against her skin when they had briefly landed on her leg, and now that they were stranded on her chair, directly between her thighs, she had no reason to become aware of them at all. At the moment, the two speck-sized figures were making a slow approach to her crotch, where her panties were making contact with the cushioned chair. Turning to the next page and continuing to read, Aura simply remained as oblivious as ever.

 

 

Athena’s face was currently marked by the widest frown she had worn in recent memory.

Nothing about this situation was acceptable. Here she was, standing right beside Apollo at less than a centimetre in height, staring up at the astounding and indescribably uncomfortable sight of Aura Blackquill’s panties, the height of which stretched somewhere close to two hundred feet up relative to their current scale, and if she and her equally-mortified friend were going to have any hope of fixing their awful situation, they were actually going to have to grab a hold on Aura’s underwear and start climbing directly upward, using the fabric alone.

It was fortunate that Widget was still stuffed down her shirt. She could tolerate the cool metal of his casing tickling at her chest a bit much more easily than she would have been able to put up with his outbursts borrowed from her subconscious.

“... Apollo?” she said aloud, keeping her eyes firmly locked on the ground at her feet.

“No.” Apollo answered almost instantly. “Assuming that you were about to ask ‘are you ready’, the answer’s definitely ‘no’. In fact, you can probably put me down as never being ready again.”

“Yep...” Athena groaned. “Same.”

She forced herself to look up, grimacing once more at the solid wall of Aura’s magenta panties. It wasn’t even just the sight – the colossal roboticist’s body heat was creating a downright oppressive atmosphere all around them, and the air was noticeably tinged with the easily identifiable scent of sweat.

(And... maybe something else I’d rather not think about, too...)

There wasn’t really anything else that could be done to prepare. All that they really had the option to do at this point was begin. Wasting any more time down here would do them no good whatsoever, and Athena wasn’t fond of the idea of being left stranded on this chair if Aura got up and left again.

Taking the two steps forward necessary to reach the fabric wall before her, Athena reached up with her left hand, uncurling her reflexively closed fist, and took a firm grip on the fibres to test their suitability for climbing.

“I think it’ll work, Apollo...” she said, still so intensely uncomfortable that it was hard to even get words out. “C’mon -- we’ve been stuck down here for long enough already.”

She heard a very weary-sounding sigh, and Apollo arrived beside her. Raising her other hand in turn, Athena gripped at the fabric with both hands and hopped off of the surface of the chair, tensing her muscles.

She’d gone mountain-climbing before, to heights much greater than she was looking at now. She just needed to think of this the same way.

... It wasn’t working.

 

A couple of minutes, and aside from their unshakable embarrassment at what they were doing, the two shrunken attorneys were making effective progress.

They were at least halfway up the solid wall of Aura’s panties now, and the beginning section had been the most difficult stretch they would need to deal with. The sheer angle was evening out a bit now, making things a touch easier for them, at least on the physical labour side of things.

As for the mental side of things, there had been little improvement.

It was, tragically, quite impossible to block out the knowledge of exactly what it was they were climbing. Aura’s considerable body heat was still emanating from her massive presence, swirling all around them. Additionally, their precise position meant that there was only a single layer of fabric separating them from their gigantic, oblivious host’s crotch, and as a direct result, the pair found their minds unavoidably caught up on the knowledge of exactly which part of Aura’s anatomy they were nearly making contact with as they carried on. To claim that hormones were having no negative effect on their efforts would be a particularly generous lie.

 

Apollo felt sure that his eyes were bugging right out of his head, as his friends often told him that they did whenever he concentrated on the sight of something. He was barely even blinking, just trying to keep his mind as focused as possible on the repeated motions necessary to continue his climb, and as far as he could manage from the thought of Aura Blackquill’s womanhood.

He was having virtually no success. His jeans were causing him no shortage of discomfort themselves; their front was under more than a small amount of strain, thoughtfully provided by the erection he was sporting. He couldn’t do anything to prevent it – Aura’s panties were practically all he could see at the moment, and it was impossible not to acknowledge what they concealed, past just one simple layer of magenta fabric.

He kept remembering the private activity he had briefly witnessed Aura engaging in, back in the bathroom. She had plainly been teasing at herself, her fingers buried in the very same - and likely at least mildly damp - panties that he was now using to climb up her body, and no mental effort he was capable of could stop his mind drifting back to the thought of how utterly massive his roboticist friend’s sex would appear to him now, at his diminished scale. Aura’s pussy would be substantially larger than the entire three floors of the Wright Anything Agency. The entire office could’ve disappeared inside of it...

 

He paused, uttering a little groan and giving his head a firm shake. Why the hell did he keep letting his thoughts drift toward anything as messed-up and distracting as that? Perverted fantasies about Aura would do absolutely nothing to help him or Athena. Hopefully Athena wasn’t picking up any audible signs of just how distracted he was from the low sounds of exertion he was making.

His redheaded friend and co-worker was, unsurprisingly, ahead of him, several feet higher up. Now that he thought on it, it was quite fortunate that Athena wasn’t wearing her work outfit; her ruffled, yellow skirt would’ve been providing him with quite a view from his current angle. Pants had been a lucky choice for her after she'd returned home from work.

 

They were very near the end of this stretch of their ascent now. Apollo had gone rock-climbing with Athena at least a few times on her repeated urgings, and while the activity hadn’t always been one he enjoyed, he supposed that he was thankful for the practice now.

“Done!” he heard Athena exclaim. He looked up, still panting heavily with the strain all of this climbing was putting on him. Indeed, Athena had reached the upper edge of Aura’s panties, now seated there with her legs dangling toward him.

He arrived to meet her again after several more seconds, Athena slinging an arm under his to help him up next to her. Taking a seat, he tried to catch his breath. There was still a long climb ahead, so getting exhausted now wasn’t an option.

“Good hustle.” Athena remarked, trying to sound cheerful. “I’d bet the Apollo from about six months ago wouldn’t have made it!”

He gave a quiet laugh, but didn’t say anything back. He needed to save all the breath he could, for now.

 

 

Two fingertips hugging the neck of the bottle still resting on her desk, Aura idly twirled it around on its edge, her somewhat hazy eyes still trailing to and fro on the page before her.

As ever, she hadn’t noticed the presence of two tiny guests here in her room for even a second. As far as her inebriated mind was concerned, Athena and Apollo were long-gone by now, off to enjoy whatever meaningless activities they’d planned for the rest of the evening.

Deciding that she’d put it off long enough, she filled her glass yet again. As she’d feared upon first breaking out her favourite drink, Aura had long-since forgotten how many glasses she’d been through now.

 

 

This was an improvement, even if only a small one. Aura’s tank top was both easier to maintain a grip on, and significantly less embarrassing to make contact with for the two puny lawyers ascending her body. Of course, neither was oblivious to the most prominent obstacle ahead, that being Aura’s mountainous chest.

Her breasts could’ve leveled most of a city block. Their astonishing size was such that it was hard to even take in that they were merely an above-average pair of breasts, and not some strange landmass.

Planning a route that would take them up Aura’s left side, Athena was once more leading Apollo as they climbed past their host’s stomach and up to her incomprehensible chest. Unless they chose to circle all the way around to Aura’s back, they would just have to climb past her breasts in one way or another, so Athena had simply chosen a path that appeared relatively easy and gotten going as soon as she and Apollo felt ready again.

 

Aura had been wearing this tank top beneath her work coat all day, and consequently, a very noticeable undercurrent of her perspiration could be detected both on its fabric and in its scent. Perhaps it was simply less noticeable than it might have normally been, considering that the two puny attorneys had been breathing comparably sweat-tinged air for so long now.

(As long as we don't get too close to her gross armpit, we should be OK...)

Athena couldn’t help but feel at least a light trace of envy at seeing Aura’s breasts so prominently displayed like this. It was stupid, she was perfectly aware. She already had a chest of noticeably above-average size, and really, Aura’s was so big that it probably caused her back pain, particularly when she was hard at work in the robotics lab.

Now scaling the side of Aura’s left breast, Athena could feel the solid structure of Aura’s bra beneath the exterior layer of the tank top. Maybe that was another point in favour of her slightly-smaller chest. She could probably pick and choose her bra with more freedom than someone as busty as Aura.

 

... She wanted to laugh, realizing how long she had spent on this train of thought.

(And you were thinking Apollo was a pervert earlier...)

Once they made it up to the plateau of Aura’s chest, they would practically be home-free. Even at their puny size, Aura would all but certainly hear them yelling for her attention, as long as Apollo put his vocal training to full use.

She glanced down, noting that she hadn’t checked on her friend in a while. Apollo was quite red in the face, – probably for more than one reason – but looked to be doing reasonably well.

“Almost done!” she called out in the most encouraging manner her tired voice could manage.

 

Apollo was nearly at the end of his rope. His arms were burning up, and he was certain that his shoulders would be in some serious pain in a few hours. They were so close, and he couldn’t give up, but at the rate he was going, he was liable to injure himself.

He hadn’t even really been paying attention to the distance remaining for the last minute or so. They’d been close, but the more he focused on the space remaining, the wider the gap seemed to become.

He suddenly let out a startled gasp as something clamped at the back of his jacket and shirt. With a forceful yank, he was pulled upward, flopping onto his front on some kind of plateau.

(W-wait, we actually made it...!?)

He blinked, startled to see the slope of Aura’s tank top stretching out across her breasts before him in his partly blurred vision. Athena must have reached this point first, and then reached down to pull him up the last of the way. She was seated right beside him, sweat visibly running down her face.

“Well, that was a heck of a serious workout, huh?” she prompted him, giving an utterly exhausted grin.

He took in and released several heavy breaths, too tired to even reply.

(I just need a nap, that’s all...)

His face flopped to the ground. At this point, he was much too wiped out to feel embarrassed by recognizing that he was perched on one of Aura’s breasts. There was really no point, considering everything he’d experienced so far.

 

At some point, Athena got up again, pacing their immediate surroundings. Most fortunately, Aura didn’t appear inclined to go anywhere, still seeming to just be seated at her desk for something. Reading, Apollo guessed. A less fortunate detail was the fact that she was also still drinking, her glass routinely being lifted up to her lips, a fair distance overhead.

“So, once you’re feeling up to it, we’ll need those Chords of Steel at full power, OK, Apollo?” Athena prompted him. He pushed off of the ground to look up at her.

“Some water would be a lifesaver right now, but I’ll do my best.” He said, still panting heavily.

Nearby, he could see a long strand of Aura’s violet hair, which reached downward just far enough to settle against her top. She’d clearly let her already-long hair grow out a bit more over the past several months. His eyes traced along the strand, upward to the side of Aura’s face. She was gazing down at whatever was on her desk, though the object of her focus was out of his view, obscured past her colossal breasts.

Aura took another sip from her drink. This was a particularly long one, and Apollo watched with concern as Aura drained the gigantic glass entirely before lowering it to the desk again.

(She is absolutely tanked, isn’t she...?)

Getting Aura’s help was the final major step in their plan, but the more she continued to drink, the harder it became to imagine their efforts succeeding.

 

Quite suddenly, Apollo’s idle thoughts were interrupted. Aura had moved, the wide landscape of her body shifting beneath where he was still lying prone. Athena gave a panicked yelp from nearby.

By the look of it, Aura’s seemingly mile-long arm was reaching toward the tall bottle still sitting on her desk, no doubt to refill her drink yet again. Instinctively, Apollo took a firm grip on the grey fabric of Aura’s tank top, but to his alarm, Athena had still been on her feet when the motion occurred, and from his prone position, Apollo watched his redheaded friend topple backward, crying out as she fell.

“A-Athena!!”

He lurched, but was too scared to try and stand as Aura shifted back, bottle in hand. Athena was still yelling, but he couldn’t quite see her anymore.

When Aura was finished moving, having returned the bottle to its place, Apollo scrambled upright.

“Athena! Athena!?”

He spotted her, his voice trailing off into an alarmed yell of his own.

When Athena had fallen, she had somehow toppled right off of Aura’s tank top and onto the bare skin of her breast, and from there, appeared to have slipped straight into the wide, canyon-like gorge of the roboticist’s prominent cleavage.

“A-Athena, are you OK!?” he called out, staggering forward to as close a point as he could without setting foot on Aura’s bare skin for himself.

Almost upside-down, Athena was trapped in the vast, fleshy gorge a considerable distance down. She was still just making alarmed sounds at the moment. Could she get upright again, or was her situation somehow still getting worse...?

“ATHENA!!”

“A-Apollo, help...!!”

He wanted to, of course, but what could he possibly do from here? Athena was trapped quite a ways below his position now, nestled in the canyon of space between Aura’s colossal tits.

“I-... Athena, I can’t get down to you, or I’m just gonna end up stuck, too...!”

“Aura!!” Athena yelled back, visibly squirming to try and right herself again. Apollo blinked. “CALL AURA, NOW!!”

“Oh, duh...!” he said to himself. That had been their plan all along. He turned, craning his neck to look up at Aura’s huge face, directly above his position. She really was huge like this...

He cleared his throat, which felt raw and badly in need of water.

“AURA!!” he yelled, not quite able to reach full volume. “AURA, DOWN HERE!!”

He waited. A few seconds passed.

“AURA, LOOK DOWN!! AURA!!”

He cursed under his breath, seeing absolutely no reaction. Sure, he was absolutely tiny, but still, this had to be close enough for Aura to pick up his voice, right? She hadn’t gone deaf or anything...

 

His eyes fell on the dangling lock of violet hair again, and he moved almost automatically. He needed to get closer to one of Aura’s ears, and the way she wore her hair meant that the lock ahead of him would take him right there.

“Be right back, Athena!!”

He heard her yelling something, but couldn’t catch it. Focusing on his new task, Apollo grabbed as much of Aura’s dangling hair as possible and immediately got back to climbing, now shimmying his way upward.

 

Athena, meanwhile, was in a state of panic.

When Aura had suddenly moved, her balance had abandoned her in an instant, and with nothing to catch her, she’d toppled right off the edge of the robotics titan’s tank top and onto her bare breast, the trace amount of sweat on Aura’s skin causing her to slide into motion more quickly than she could’ve hoped to react to.

In a matter of seconds, Athena had found herself trapped in the deep, sweltering gorge of Aura’s cleavage. Completely surrounded on all sides by the mountainous mass of the older woman’s tits, there was almost nothing Athena could do. She’d begun to squirm around immediately, but if she wasn’t careful, the motions could very well cause her to sink right into the fleshy canyon now threatening to consume her entirely, and she very much doubted she would survive such a development.

Aura’s breasts were like entire planetoids, shifting against her comparatively minuscule body from all sides and without mercy. Even the simple, rhythmic movement of Aura’s breaths became a hazardous shudder for her, every motion seeming poised to send her on a one-way, sinking trip straight out of sight between the crushing masses.

She had heard Apollo yelling for Aura’s attention, but it didn’t appear to have worked. Could she really not hear them, even so close...?

 

This had to be close enough. Keeping both legs and one arm solidly locked around Aura’s violet hair, Apollo took another breath and yelled with all the force he could manage.

“AURA!! AURA, WE NEED YOUR-“

He got no further before a low noise sounded from Aura’s nearby lips, and the entire world swung into violent motion.

His field of view becoming nothing more than a wild, dizzying blur, Apollo was rushing through the air. Clearly Aura had heard him this time, but her reaction had sent him flying, tossed right off of the lock of hair he’d been clinging to.

He screamed, wildly spinning through the air in an uncontrollable arc. Any and all thoughts in his mind had been replaced by the heart-stopping dread of his inevitable collision with whatever Aura's movement had flicked him toward. He was going to crash headlong into something at any moment, and he would almost certainly-...

 

-splash-

 

He was underwater. His eyes stinging and his mouth instantly filled, Apollo thrashed in a daze until he broke the surface. There, he discovered that he could rest his feet on solid ground, though this was of little comfort, given that he had somehow ended up in a chest-deep pool of some kind. Where the hell was this? An intense, fruity scent was filling his lungs and mouth as he gasped to clear his airway.

Aura’s glass. He’d been flung right into the glass she’d been drinking from.

His mouth falling open in horror, Apollo looked upward to find high, glassy walls circling all the way around him.

“O-oh, crap, no no no no!!”

This couldn’t be happening. It just couldn’t be...

Something appeared above him, and Apollo’s rapidly-beating heart nearly stopped. High above, at the top of the glass pit he’d fallen into, the neck of the bottle Aura was emptying was poised to refill her glass all over again. The world seemed to freeze as the first drops from the bottle tumbled into view, splashing down in the last moment before a frigid torrent followed, Apollo disappearing beneath the rising tide in barely a second.

 

End Notes:

(And we'll close Chapter 4 here. Our shrunken lawyer friends have one more chapter of difficulties ahead before this story comes to a close. Please, drop a review here if you've been keeping up with this story! I'd really appreciate it.)

Cushioned Conclusions by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(So here's the last chapter of the main story! Sometime soon, I'll be posting a bonus chapter, like in this series' first story, Stature of Justice. It'll feature some not-so-pleasant alternate conclusions to this adventure, so I hope you'll check in to read it!)

 

He’d felt this horrible sensation before.

Cold, rushing water swirling unstoppably all around him, Apollo thrashed and fought to find his way back to the surface. His limbs were tired and sore, but that couldn’t stop him now. He could imagine more than one disastrous outcome for this rapidly-worsening situation, and keeping himself afloat was his only hope to avoid them.

Even with his goal clear in mind, however, Apollo was struggling. He was so incredibly tiny that this wine glass had to be somewhere over a hundred feet deep at his scale, and it had begun to fill so quickly that he hadn’t even been able to properly react before he was submerged.

The fact that this definitely wasn’t water didn’t help, either – whatever drink Aura preferred, both its fruity scent and the sting of alcohol were already filling his lungs as he held his limited breath and fought to reach the surface again. Drowning in Aura’s glass wouldn’t do him or Athena any good.

His eyes stinging and his chest burning up already, he splashed upward in desperation, all other thoughts fading from his panicked mind.

 

 

Until seconds ago, Athena had been staying focused on her own efforts to avoid slipping any deeper into Aura’s ample cleavage, but now, her own safety was the last thing on her mind.

Apollo had been making his way up to some higher point to try and draw Aura’s notice. Athena’s sensitive hearing had easily been able to catch his shouts, but then Aura had moved quite suddenly, and the loudmouth attorney’s calls had suddenly turned to a terrified scream.

Wrenching her neck upward, Athena had spotted a tiny figure hurtling through the air and away from Aura’s position. Her blue eyes wide open in disbelief and alarm, all Athena had been able to do was watch as her friend hurtled through the air to crash, of all places, right into Aura’s tall wine glass.

She’d almost lost track of him behind the polished glass, but then Athena had seen the faint sign of a splash, marking Apollo’s arrival at the lowest point in the glass.

Aura had nearly emptied her drink with her previous sip, only a trace layer of whatever it was she was drinking left to catch Apollo, but it had only taken her a few seconds to dismiss her momentary distraction and move to pick up her bottle again.

 

Her hands clamped over her mouth in horror, Athena gave a muffled scream of Apollo’s name, watching the glass rapidly fill, its owner totally oblivious to the danger she was putting the puny attorney into.

 

 

Her shoulders drooping slightly with a mildly irritated sigh, Aura’s shaky hand tilted the bottle to once more refill her glass. By now, she’d completely given up any attempt to track how much she’d been drinking.

She was almost certain she’d heard a strange noise just a few seconds ago, but it had stopped the moment she reacted, and now she couldn’t hear anything. Her hazy mind rolled back over the last few seconds in an attempt to determine what the noise had been. The roboticist’s senses weren’t in the best shape at the moment, making this a considerably more challenging task than normal.

She flinched.

 “... Fuck.”

Momentarily occupied by her thoughts, Aura had neglected to tilt her hand back in time, and her glass had overfilled. Some of her drink splashed over the rim and onto the desk, and she hastily moved to set the bottle aside again, trying to move her book out of the line of fire. The overflow splashed a short distance across the desk’s surface, a bit still dripping from the glass’s rim.

She didn’t have a cloth or anything here, not that she was in the mood to clean up, anyway. Putting her book safely aside, Aura paused for a moment. There was one easy way to stop the glass dripping anymore, at least. She leaned forward over the desk, her prominent chest pressing against the edge a bit as she brought her lips toward the cup’s rim.

 

 

Athena yelped, scrambling in a panic. Aura was leaning forward, and the motion was creating a substantial shift in the cushy gorge between her breasts. Still too scared of sinking into the crushing depths just below her, Athena could only squirm frantically against the colossal tits at her sides, her comparatively puny body sliding gradually forward. She’d lost sight of Apollo now, her unfortunate friend still trapped in the depths of the wine glass the last she’d seen him. Of course she was still scared for him, but the latest developments to her own situation were again taking precedent in her mind.

 

 

Something strange was suddenly happening. Apollo had been running out of air, his frantic thrashing beneath the cold surface of Aura’s drink becoming increasingly desperate, but now he was feeling some sort of change in pressure all around him. The glass didn’t seem to have moved, but it felt like the liquid all around him was being drawn upward somehow. Still blind and panicked, he could feel a horrible, dull pain beginning to settle in over the back of his head.

Suddenly, he broke the surface. His first inhale sounded more like a small scream, the world coming back into blurred view.

He sucked in a startled gasp, his mildly stinging eyes wide open at the sight of a massive pair of lips hovering just in front of his position. He could see a single drop of Aura’s drink slipping from her pursed lips and dropping out of sight.

He was trying to process several things at once. It looked as if the glass had been overfilled a bit, judging by how close the surface was to the upper rim. Aura’s huge face was looming was so close now that he was certain she’d just placed her mouth to the cup’s edge to sip directly from it and lower the volume it contained a bit. That must have been the strange pressure change he’d felt just a few seconds ago, but if he was right...

 (I-I nearly ended up in her mouth just now...)

His arms and legs were moving on their own, cutting through the cold liquid to keep him afloat. His breaths were coming out in heavy gasps, the shock of what had just happened in the last half-minute still not fully registering.

 

He was still in Aura’s glass. She’d nearly drawn him right into her mouth once already, and staying here would only lead to eventually meeting that same unimaginably horrible fate anyway. He needed to get the hell out of her drink as quickly as he could, but what could he do to get that done...? Even when it was so very close to being filled completely, the glass was still too tall for him to climb free.

Shaking his head, Apollo splashed forward for a moment, thinking to approach the glass’s edge, where Aura’s lips had just been.

 “Hm...?”

He flinched in the chilling pool, the noise seeming incredibly loud up-close. Looking up, he realized that Aura hadn’t moved back from the glass yet. He couldn’t get a proper view of her face like this, but she seemed to be peering into the glass. Could she possibly...

 

-gulp-

 

Again, the noise was startlingly loud. Apollo changed directions, splashing backward.

Aura was definitely looking down at his general location. Everything else in his mind vanishing at once, Apollo raised a hand from the water and frantically waved it in the air, kicking his legs twice as hard to stay afloat. Strangely, he found that the motion made very little difference. Was he actually floating on his own without even needing to try? Could he have been so very small that he didn’t even need to tread water?

High above, a pair of steely-grey eyes were fixed on his position. His heart was still thundering in his chest as Apollo slowed his movements to a stop, staring back.

He really was floating on his own. At last, he gave his exhausted limbs a break.

Aura was squinting now. Up close like this, the signs of her inebriation were obvious, but she still appeared to be trying to focus on him.

 “... The hell...?”

Aura’s warm breath gusted over him, tinged with the same heavy mix of fruit and alcohol that already surrounded him. He was feeling dizzy from the overpowering fumes swirling all around him.

Something huge appeared from above him, and he yelped in alarm. Two huge masses closed over his sides, pinning his puny body into a powerful grip that instantly immobilized all of his limbs at once. Now terrified that he would simply be crushed, Apollo squirmed as he felt himself being lifted into the air, his body dripping wet. It felt as if he’d become trapped between two massive, shifting boulders. Aura wasn’t being quite as gentle as was called-for, given his tiny size.

His motion continued for a short moment before Aura’s hand stopped. He couldn’t see what she was doing, just uncomfortably squirming to the best of his limited ability against her gigantic fingertips. He was breathing heavily, but unfortunately, there really wasn’t any room for his chest to expand. Just one misplaced twitch, and Aura could crush the life out of him. He waited, unable to move. All he wanted to do was raise his trapped arms, so he could at least place his palms flat against Aura's fingertip, but even that motion was impossible, the way he was pinned.

 “Hm.”

The little noise was followed by a sudden drop. Aura’s fingers released him, and Apollo yelped as he fell to the ground. While the impact dazed him, coming sooner than he'd expected, it was fairly soft. Was this still Aura’s body? He scrambled to get up, settling for a sitting position when his aching limbs protested sufficiently.

 “Oh…”

His breath froze up in his throat. He’d been dropped into Aura’s other hand, now sitting on his backside in her wide-open palm. The roboticist’s face hovered before him again, looking quite strange in its expanded size.

Aura’s grey eyes, still a bit unfocused, were continuing to squint at him. Her mouth was out of view, fortunately, sparing him the choking effect of her exhales.

He didn’t know what to do. Aura had found him, and was looking him over up-close, but as his heart thudded in his soaked chest, he couldn’t think to do anything other than wait. Did she really recognize him at last…?

 “ ‘Pollo?”

He blinked. Aura sounded pretty out-of-it, but she’d clearly just said his name. Or most of it, at least.

 “Apollo?” Aura repeated, her low voice sounding rather toneless. “Wh’ the hell're you doing here?”

Apollo shook his head. This was no time to be sitting here, dripping wet and silent. Aura had actually identified him!

 “An’ why th’ fuck’re you so small?”

He almost laughed, a wave of ecstatic relief crashing over him. Against all odds, in an even worse situation than the first time he’d shrunk, he had successfully gotten Aura to notice and identify him. This was it – he and Athena were saved!

He flinched.

 (A-Athena! I totally forgot about her!!)

He raised a hand, trying to gesture for Aura to be quiet for a moment. Her mildly-slurred, confused words were understandable, but he needed to address a more pressing concern right now.

 “A-Aura, listen to me – there was an accident, back in your lab.” he said, looking up at just one of Aura’s huge eyes. Even they alone were substantially bigger than his whole body. Several times bigger, in fact. “Athena and I… w-well, I’ll explain it later, but we both shrunk!”

That had to be pretty obvious, even to someone as intoxicated as Aura currently was, right? The titanic roboticist blinked at him.

 “Can barely hear you

Apollo hesitated.

 “R-right…” He cleared his throat, trying again. Repeating what he’d just said in a much louder voice, he waited again for Aura’s response. Was Athena still alright down there…? This conversation was going much too slowly…

 “So, why’re you in my room?” Aura prompted him after a pause. “Wasn’me that made you shrink

He groaned. “I know, Aura, just… Like I said, I’ll explain it soon, but right now, Athena’s in serious trouble!”

One of Aura’s eyebrows raised slightly.

 “She’s here, too?” she inquired, suddenly sounding a bit irritated. “Brat was s’posed to leave earlier

Partly clenching his fingers at his sides, Apollo gave another frustrated groan. Aura wasn’t ever the most approachable person, but it was definitely a lot easier to get her to listen when she was sober, at least.

 “Aura.” he said, his voice feeling a little strained from maintaining such a high volume after all the panicked breathing he’d been doing recently. “Athena and I have been trying to get help from you ever since you came back in here.” He watched Aura’s grey eyes for any sign of confusion. She seemed to be following. “We were making our way up here, but Athena slipped and… w-well, she fell into your top.”

A particularly uncomfortable pause followed his words. Aura blinked two more times.

 “She’s… she’s stuck down there now.” Apollo added. The anxiety that Athena’s situation was already causing him to experience was only being multiplied by how slowly this conversation was advancing. “Can you help her…?”

Another blink. He didn’t want to piss Aura off by getting impatient with her, but this was taking much too long.

 “ Sayin’ she’s in my tits.”

This time, Apollo was the one to pause for a moment, blinking. He was fairly sure that his cheeks were a bit red.

 “… Yeah.” he said, his loud voice faltering a little. “She’s, um… c-could you just help her get out of there, please…?”

Aura’s hand suddenly moved away from her face a bit, and Apollo wobbled, almost losing his balance. The colossal roboticist was looking downward now.

 “Don’ see her.”

Apollo released a long breath through his nose. Aura had needed to squint just to identify him an inch away from her nose. Of course she couldn’t spot Athena down her top instantly…

 “Aura!!” he called out. Why did she have to pick tonight of all evenings to get wasted…? “Look, Athena’s not safe in there, so just take a second and-…”

Aura’s violet hair had drooped down from her forehead a bit, obscuring her downward-angled face from his view, so he couldn’t tell where she was looking.

 “Don’ think she’s in there, Apollo.”

His shoulders slumped, and he ran a hand through his drenched hair. His signature spikes were drooping awkwardly, the gel he applied every morning heavily washed out by his recent swim.

 “Aura, I saw her slip just a few minutes ago, and there’s no way she’s gonna be safe in there! We’re way too small to-“

He trailed off, suddenly hearing a low noise from Aura. Was she… laughing…?

It wasn’t loud, but the low, rumbling sound of a mildly drunken giggle was fairly easy to identify at Aura’s current volume.

 “Told you I don’t see her, Apollo.” she said, her shoulders visibly twitching a bit. “You know my boobs’re pretty huge. Always used t’see you staring. If the princess is as little as you, she prob’ly got lost in there!”

This was getting them absolutely nowhere. Aura was clearly a few too many drinks in to recognize the urgency of this situation, but what the hell else could he do right now to get the point across?

 

 

Athena was only feeling mildly better than a few minutes ago, now that she was frantically wriggling around just to keep Aura’s looming face in view. Staying afloat in the vast gorge of the infinitely larger woman’s cleavage had already been proving just as much of a physical challenge as the rest of this whole misadventure had been up to this point, and now she was fighting just to make herself visible to Aura’s unfocused gaze at all. Just how tiny was she, compared to Aura’s breasts…?

She spotted one of Aura’s arms moving. The other raised to her face, having rescued Apollo from her drinking glass. That had, of course, been an immense relief for Athena, but Apollo’s hazardous situation hadn’t been their only problem. Now, Aura’s other hand appeared, seeming to approach her general vicinity. She thought for a moment that Aura might have spotted her, but instead, the huge hand simply came to rest against the side of Aura’s left breast. What the hell was she doing…?

The answer became apparent just seconds later.

 “A-AURA, NO!!”

Athena’s blue eyes shot open wide, and her mouth fell open in terror as the huge hand she’d only just been able to see from within the fleshy canyon of Aura’s cleavage suddenly began to press against her breast from the side. To Athena’s left, the impossibly huge mountain of flesh that was Aura’s tit began to shift, pressing against its twin. Rolling over her like a tidal wave, Aura’s breast closed in on Athena’s puny body and sealed her into complete darkness, the world around her disappearing entirely. She tried to scream, her voice muffled into silence. Aura was going to carelessly crush her between her tits, and there was nothing she could do about it…

 

 

Back in Aura’s palm, Apollo had lost all composure and rushed toward the edge of his host’s gigantic hand, yelling at full volume for himself.

 “AURA, STOP, GODDAMN IT!!”

To his immense relief, Aura’s other arm relaxed, and she looked back up at him, a slightly lopsided smirk on her face.

Both of his hands clutching at his head in blind panic, Apollo looked downward at the frightening drop back to Aura’s top below him. There was a terrifyingly real chance that Aura had just drunkenly crushed Athena between her breasts, and he couldn’t hope to tell from here if his friend was even still alive.

Another damn giggle, and Aura spoke up again. “Why don’t y’look for her yourself then, Apollo?”

He barely even registered her words. All he could think of was Athena, her terrified face flashing through his mind as he imagined her suffering a horrible death from just the careless, teasing squeeze Aura had just been applying to her chest.

He fell onto his back when Aura started moving her hand again.

 “A-Aura…!?”

She was bringing him down, her huge face lifting further away by the second. Then, her hand tilted, and Apollo could only scramble for a grip for a split-second before he fell from her palm, dropping into a freefall. Aura’s canyon of cleavage filled his entire field of vision, expanding in all directions until he made a crash-landing.

 

 “Ack-!!”

He’d come down against the smooth slope of one of Aura’s breasts, landing on his front. He once more scrambled desperately for a grip, but there was none to be found, and his puny body helplessly slipped right into the fleshy gorge in mere seconds.

When he stopped, he pushed off from Aura’s skin until his back collided with her other breast instead. So much for talking to her…

He needed to find Athena. She could have been hurt, or even dead. No matter what, she was the top priority, now that Aura had decided to toss him into here as well.

 “A-Athena!!”

Moving about in the roboticist’s cleavage was nearly impossible. Apollo struggled, wading forward against the seemingly endless mass of her breasts, the motion closer to swimming than anything else. It had taken a few seconds for him to really notice, but her body heat was creating a sweltering, oppressive atmosphere all around him, his tiny lungs filled with the powerful scent of her body and sweat. Even in his most shamelessly perverted moments, back in his teenage years, he would never have wanted this level of exposure to Aura’s tits. They just never seemed to end…

 “ATHENA!!”

Where was she? He tried to think back, guessing at the relative closeness of the spot where he’d watched her fall.

Aura was probably watching him with amusement. Her breasts were shuddering slightly with her continuing giggles, the motion translating to something like a mild earthquake for the puny attorney trapped between them.

Something red flashed in his vision, and he almost choked on a breath.

 “A-ATHENA, HOLD ON!!”

He had spotted her. Athena was just a short distance away, Aura’s endless breasts still threatening to consume her entirely. Struggling with renewed vigour, Apollo fought his way forward until he could see his ailing friend properly. Athena had clearly been put into even worse danger by Aura’s teasing just a minute ago. All Apollo could see of her was her head, ponytail included, and one struggling arm.

 “A-Apollo, help me…!!”

Adrenaline pushing him forward, Apollo at last reached Athena’s position. Keeping one shoulder braced against Aura’s mountainous tit, he reached a shaking hand toward Athena’s raised one. She immediately took an iron grip on his hand that he thought might be at risk of crushing his fingers entirely, but it was just something he would have to tolerate. Biting down the pain, he pulled backward with all of his available strength.

 

Both he and Athena were fighting as hard as possible, Athena’s trapped body proving quite difficult to free. Sweat was running down his forehead and making his eyes sting, but Apollo wasn’t about to stop. He was losing feeling in his fingers, Athena’s crushing grip still holding on just as tightly as before.

His stomach lurched as something suddenly collided with him from below. Athena made a startled noise, and the pair were suddenly flipped into the air, crashing down together a short distance back. They were still stranded in Aura’s cleavage, but it appeared that Aura herself had tucked a single fingertip into the gorge between her breasts to push them both free.

 “S-sorry…!”

Athena had landed right on top of him, and pushed back to try and get clear.

A drunken giggle sounded from above.

 “Like you two’re drowning in there Aura laughed, her voice booming around them.

 “She’s liking this way too much…” Athena groaned. “Why can’t she react like a normal person…?”

 “This is her when she’s drunk. I’m honestly not sure what she would’ve done if she’d been sober.” Apollo remarked, shaking his head.

 “Like a couple of stupid little bugs Maybe I should jus’ leave you in there?”

 “What…!?”

 “Aura!!” Athena yelled, indignant. “Get us the hell out of here already!!”

 “She’s not gonna hear you.” Apollo said anxiously. His head was in near-constant motion, watching the shuddering walls at their sides in case Aura suddenly caused her breasts to move again.

 “I don’t care!” Athena snapped. “We’ve been through all kinds of awful stuff just trying to make her see us in the first place, and I’m so sick of her stupid, huge boobs, so she needs to pick us back up and help us out already!”

 “You two wanna try living on my tits for a while? I’ll be gentle Or maybe jus’ use you for padding down there, if y’piss me off

Apollo was blushing like crazy again, this time torn between intense embarrassment and anger at Aura’s mocking response to the life-threatening danger they’d been through. Assuming that they still lived long enough for her to restore their proper size, this entire ordeal was going to shave at least a few years off of his life, he was certain.

Fortunately, Aura finally ceased her drunken ramblings, her grey eyes still focused on them to the apparent best of her ability as she continued to observe their awkward situation.

 “Apollo,” Athena said, her tone making it instantly clear she’d reached the end of her patience, “If she seriously tries to make us stay in here, I’m gonna scream.”

 “She won’t.” Apollo responded.

 (… I hope.)

 “ So, no? Kinda thought you’d like it, Apollo.”

Aura almost looked disappointed. The entire area surrounding her two tiny guests shuddered ominously as she gave a sigh.

 “What’m I s’posed to do?” she asked. “Not like I know how t’make you big again.”

Apollo would have felt relieved, but his current distance from Aura’s face meant that there was still no way he could effectively answer her. Her huge eyes blinked above, and she seemed to realize the problem.

 “Ah, shite… right, hold on a sec’

One of Aura’s hands came into view again. The pair watched as it drew closer to them, two fingertips pushing their way into the gorge between her breasts as they approached.

Apollo heard a startled yell from Athena, and then Aura’s fingers lifted away again. He flinched, no longer able to see his co-worker anywhere. Aura had singled her out this time.

 “J-just don’t make her mad, Athena…!!”

There was little he could do from here, aside from hope that Athena didn’t do anything to prompt Aura into making good on her playful threat from a minute ago.

Aura’s hand rose like a great elevator, bringing Athena all the way up toward one side of her head. Apollo waited, unable to hear Athena’s voice from such a distance.

 “ That was pretty stupid of you, princess.” Aura remarked after a short pause. “Guess that’s normal

Apollo sighed. Athena definitely wouldn’t be happy with the insult, but if she could just keep a relatively level head for now, they were still OK.

 “ Wait. Think I saw that on th’floor. Lucky I didn’t jus’ throw it out.”

She had to mean the Skye Device. It sounded like Athena was sticking to the most important facts about how they had come to be in this situation.

Fine. Lemme put somethin’ on

A spark of relief that Apollo barely even dared to believe flashed in his chest. Was Aura really going to take them back to the lab?

The hand that had lifted Athena away lowered a bit. Aura was glancing one way and then the other, seeming to think something over. Without any particular warning, her hand suddenly tipped, and Apollo spotted Athena tumbling right off of Aura’s palm, falling right back toward him with a scream that grew louder and louder until she made impact.

Athena struck the side of Aura’s right breast, her voice breaking off at the precise moment of impact. She bounced, weightlessly hurtling straight into a faceplant collision with Aura’s other tit before she slid back down to Apollo’s level. He carefully moved forward to reach her, arriving just in time to see Athena push herself shakily off from Aura’s skin. She looked almost too aggravated for words, just muttering what Apollo fairly confidently believed to be a string of foreign curse words under her breath. If she’d still been wearing Widget, Apollo could only imagine that the little device would have been flashing an angry red.

 

 

Aura got to her feet, almost wobbling when she settled her weight on both feet. Those two had picked a pretty annoying time to show up here, in her room. Apollo had been swimming around in her drink, too. If she hadn’t been so observant, she might have swallowed him without even noticing.

 (He’s supposed to be the smart one…)

She didn’t want to go to the trouble of getting her tights back on. Shuffling across her quarters to reach her bedroom, Aura began a brief search for some pants. A pair she’d worn recently was hanging from the edge of her laundry hamper, and she made to put them on. Paying no heed to the panicked scrambling that her two guests were being forced into by her movements, she adjusted her pants to comfort, her hazy mind reflecting on this strange development.

 

Had Aura not been quite so heavily intoxicated, she would have been considerably more shocked to find the pair of lawyers reduced to the size of ants, one of them squirming around in her cleavage. Instead, however, with her sharp mind dulled by the sheer volume of alcohol she’d consumed, she barely gave the idea any thought. These two pests were going to continue bothering her for help if she didn’t find the stupid little toy that Athena had used to shrink herself and Apollo, so the best thing for her to do right now would be to simply follow the little brat’s directions and fix things. She could enjoy the last of her late evening in peace afterward.

Now dressed at least enough not to draw too much attention back out in the hall, Aura headed for the front door to her quarters again. A low giggle escaped her lips.

 “Y’two tickle a little…” she mumbled, briefly glancing down at the pair between her breasts while she waited for the doors to open for her.

 

 

 “Ugh… I’m so gonna be sick…”

 “At least she’s taking us there. I was afraid she was seriously just going to keep drinking.”

 “Why does she think she has to carry us around in here, anyway? She’s got hands!”

 

Neither of the two lawyers could see much of their surroundings, but it at least appeared that Aura had acquiesced to Athena’s demand that she bring them back to the robotics lab and reverse their shrinking. So long as nothing went wrong from here, their long and hazardous journey appeared to be reaching an end.

The mountainous masses of her sweaty breasts were just shifting at their sides now, jostling them back and forth with every step she took. It was hard for Apollo to disagree with Athena’s complaints about all the unrelenting motion. Their colossal host's body heat wasn't letting up either, the space around them feeling like a low-rent sauna.

 

No one but the cleaning robots usually moved around in the Space Centre this late at night. The facility was closed to visitors by this time, and so Aura was unlikely to run into anyone else during the trip to her lab. Once she stepped into the elevator, things relaxed for half a minute or so.

The robotics lab was on the fourth floor, while the staff living quarters were on the fifth. Apollo wondered whether Aura might address them again during the momentary elevator trip, but she stayed silent.

It would definitely be for the best if no one else happened to be in the area. Aura probably didn’t have a history of wandering around in the facility while half-dressed and intoxicated, and any awkward encounters would be best avoided.

 

To the considerable relief of the two attorneys, Aura at last entered the robotics lab without issue.

 “Where’d I put th’stupid thing

It was rather surreal to consider just how little distance their journey had actually covered, considering how chaotic the last few hours had felt for the pair.

After a few more seconds of dizzying movement, Aura stopped. She peered downward, a bit of her violet hair drooping into her face.

 “Y’two still in there?”

 “And ready to leave!!” Athena snapped, shakily pushing herself into an upright position.

Aura gave another low giggle. “Kinda like you more like this, princess. Not so fuckin’ loud

Athena made an indignant noise, but Apollo just sighed.

 “You can think of a comeback later, Athena.” he urged her. “Just let her fix this.”

 “I know…”

 

 

Two minutes later, the pair found themselves on the smooth floor of the robotics lab, Aura’s utterly colossal figure looming over them once more, seeming taller than any nearby skyscraper. Aura had at last liberated them from the sweltering environment of her tank top, letting Athena briefly explain the operation of the Skye Device, and once the roboticist had heard enough, they had been set on the floor at her feet.

He couldn't look at Aura's bare feet resting a short distance ahead of his position without thinking back to the terrifying and humiliating experience of being trapped beneath her toes. Anxiously waiting for Aura to activate the reversal process, Apollo took a moment to check himself and Athena over.

Both of their outfits were drenched. Athena was coated in sweat from both herself and Aura, while he had the same combined with a residual layer of the fruity drink the roboticist had been enjoying. They probably had at least a few bruises, as well. A change of clothes and a long shower sounded like exactly the thing he needed right now.

 (Well, that, and the promise that Ema’s crazy shrink ray never comes near me again…)

 “So, jus’ aim, and

It was an indescribable relief to see and hear the familiar signs of the Skye Device’s activation. The same sensation he’d come to dread spread all across Apollo’s body, accompanied by the usual sound humming in his ears, and within a couple of seconds…

 

 “Grazie Dio

They were back to normal. Apollo let out a heavy breath of relief, finding himself standing in front of Aura, now only her normal amount of height taller than him.

He lurched at the feeling of Athena tackling him in a hug from his left side. The impact nearly knocked him over.

 “Y-yeah, glad we made it, too…” After the harrowing experience of the last three hours, it was almost hard to believe that he was seeing the world at its normal scale again. His shoes felt glued to the floor. “Uh… thanks a lot, Aura.” he said, feeling somewhat awkward in doing so. Athena muttered something less grateful very softly, her face hidden from view against the side of his neck at the moment.

Aura had a small, familiar smirk on her face. She shifted her weight to one side, making clear, if unfocused eye contact.

 “Yeah, yeah.” she slurred, the Skye Device powering down in her hand. “You owe me, big time. Wouldn’ go t’this much trouble for jus’ anyone, y’know.”

Athena made a noise that clearly indicated she wanted to argue. To Apollo’s surprise and mild alarm, Aura seemed to hear her this time.

 “Hm? Wanna speak up a little, princess? Didn’ sound very grateful jus’ now.”

Athena shifted back, away from Apollo. He glanced in her direction, hoping that she could keep a lid on any more direct complaints. Sure, he could agree that Aura could certainly have taken their situation a bit more seriously, but between her present state of intoxication and the fact that she had successfully restored their size…

 “No, no – it’s great, Aura! Thanks so much for helping us out!”

Apollo nearly bit his tongue hiding the snort of laughter that had just threatened to escape him. He had plenty of experience hearing Athena’s occasional displays of fake enthusiasm, but this one in particular had been especially transparent, even by her standards.

Aura paused for a moment. “I shoulda jus’ left you all tiny, brat.” she said, a sly edge in her voice. “Wouldn’ be acting so lippy if y’were still squirming around on my tits.”

Apollo frowned, biting down another verbal response.

 “Athena, can we just go, please?” he asked quietly. “Antagonizing her while she’s still holding that thing doesn’t seem like the best idea to you, does it?”

Aura laughed. “Aw, you’re all scared, Apollo? Ask real nicely, an’ maybe I’ll jus’ shrink you again. Bet we could find some stuff t’do with you the size of a little bug.”

To his slight concern, Aura stepped toward him. He held his breath, eyes widening a bit, but Aura just raised a hand and pressed the Skye Device against his chest, letting him take it back. He shakily grabbed it, and Aura stepped back again.

 “Alright, get th’fuck out of my lab.”

 “U-uh…”

 “Sounds good to me.” Athena said, grabbing his arm. “Let’s go, Apollo!”

It wasn’t a suggestion. Athena’s strong pull against his shoulder got him moving in a hurry, headed for the lab’s doors.

 “Uh, see you later, Aura!” he said over his shoulder. The roboticist laughed again.

 “Sure. I’m gonna finish that drink y’were splashing around in.”

 

 

A few minutes’ walking found the two lawyers at the Space Centre entrance, back on the ground floor.

 “I’m glad that security didn’t ask what we’re doing here so late.” Apollo remarked. It was dark outside by now. Nearly on cue, his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket. He checked it over, and found a series of no fewer than eleven texts from Trucy, along with two missed calls, all arriving simultaneously now that his phone was at a size appropriate to receive signals again.

 “Lemme guess – Trucy?” Athena inquired. She was fastening Widget back into place at her neck, having finally retrieved the talkative device from inside her shirt. “She’s probably worried sick about us.”

 “Yeah.” Apollo replied, nodding. “I hope she went to the movie, at least. Can’t wait to tell her how much trouble you decided to get us into.”

Athena frowned. “C’mon, we both know it was a freak accident!” she said, a slight pout on her face.

Rolling his eyes, Apollo said, “Totally avoidable accident, if you hadn’t decided to stuff Ema’s device into your bag like that. I’m through with nearly getting killed because of that thing.”

 “But…”

 “No. Never bring that friggin’ thing within ten feet of me again.” he said. “You saw how drunk Aura was, back there. We’re lucky she didn’t just decide to play with us instead of listening to what we needed.”

Athena sighed. “I guess you’re right. Just don’t tell Ema, OK? Trucy and I really wanted to keep experimenting, but if Ema finds out about tonight, she’ll probably lock this thing up forever.”

 “And that’d be a bad thing?”

 “It totally would! This is the most amazing invention ever, Apollo!”

 “Sure, but if your idea of a good use for it is to nearly get us both killed, count me out. I, for one, would like to avoid having to spend an evening getting that personal with anyone’s body again.”

Athena chuckled, cracking a grin. “Aw, really? I think it’d be pretty fun to carry you around with me for a day. Plenty of places you could hide, and you wouldn’t have to be that crazy small.”

 “… This conversation’s over, Athena. I’ll see you later.”

 

End Notes:

(I hope you've all enjoyed this story! Writing it took a fair bit longer than I'd hoped, but I'm really happy with how it turned out! Check back soon for more Ace Attorney stories I plan to work on in the future, as well as this story's upcoming bonus chapter!)

 

(Please, leave a review, if you've got a moment! It's a huge help to me.)

EXTRA 1/3: Alternate Outcomes by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(Took a fair bit longer than I wanted to get this ready to go, but here's Part 1 of 3 for this story's alternate endings! Like in Stature of Justice, things won't work out quite so well for poor Athena and Apollo here. Enjoy!)

 

BAD ENDING #1 Chapter One

(While Athena and Apollo are in the robotics lab, before the Skye Device activates.)

 

“What the… is this thing doing something…?”

He turned, curious.

“What’s up?” he inquired, heading toward Athena. The redhead was standing next to Aura’s workbench. She had set down the gadget that this trip to the lab had been intended to drop off, leaving it right next to a quickly-scribbled note of apology, and was now holding something else, instead.

He suddenly froze, his eyes going wide. With his gaze fixed on the object in Athena’s left hand, he stammered a response to the awful feeling that had just set in over him, all other thoughts suddenly replaced by dread.

“Th-that’s not Ema’s invention, is it...!?”

 

Athena didn’t get the chance to respond; the Skye Device emitted a noisy buzz, visibly shuddering in her grip. Apollo staggered back, eyes wide. He couldn’t shrink again – it had been more than traumatizing enough the first time.

The device clattered to the floor, falling from Athena’s hand.

“A-Athena, what’s-…”

The redhead was frantically looking herself over.

“You’re not shrinking…”

For just a second, Apollo felt relieved. Maybe it had been a false alarm. The device could’ve just gone off with no one set up as its target, or just shrunk some inconsequential item somewhere in the room...

[Something’s wrong! Super-duper wrong!!]

Widget’s outburst instantly caused his relief to evaporate. Apollo looked on, too scared to guess at what was happening. Suddenly, the utmost dread overtook him. Athena wasn’t shrinking, that much was for sure – she was growing.

“A-Apollo, help…!!” she stammered, looking like she’d frozen up completely. Her body was expanding, her head drawing rapidly closer to the lab’s ceiling until she was forced to duck. Her knees bent, and she slumped uncomfortably forward, her size throwing Apollo into shadow as she blocked out the lab's ceiling lights. Just as stunned as Athena appeared to be, Apollo watched in disbelief. His friend was becoming so large that she wasn’t going to fit inside of this room at all in just a few seconds. “Make it stop-!!”

Athena had adjusted her posture to try and get a huge hand braced to the ceiling, but this movement caused her to lose her balance. She lurched forward, and Apollo gave a yelp of panic, moving backward until he collided painfully with Aura’s desk. The framed picture he’d been looking over rattled with the impact. Athena, meanwhile, had lurched forward, and one of her knees struck the floor, coming down directly on top of Ema’s invention. The device exploded into pieces, loose components scattering wildly around the room as it was obliterated by the powerful strike.

Still unable to regain her balance, and out of space above her, Athena toppled onto her front entirely, her hair spilling over onto Apollo’s position. He yelled, getting a mouthful of hair as his world was consumed with red. He was left to flail awkwardly in a heavy sea of strands, his composure completely shot.

He heard Athena grunt quite loudly, her panicked breaths becoming strained. What was happening…? For a split-second, he had expected Athena to stop growing when the Skye Device was destroyed, but was she going to…?

 

-CRAAAAASH-

 

Apollo yelled, forcing the endless hair around him away from his mouth. He still couldn’t see a thing, but the cacophony of noise that now surrounded him gave him an alarmingly good idea of what was happening. Athena had become too large for the robotics lab to contain her, and she wasn’t finished growing yet, so there was really only one thing for it.

Something like ten seconds passed, and the horrible roar of noise finally began to fade. Apollo’s ears were painfully ringing as the red tangle of hair all around him began to move, lifting away from him.

He was on his back, staring upward. He made an uncomfortable, strained noise as he realized that he was looking directly up at Athena’s chest, which was hovering a short distance above him. Where was he, exactly…?

The pieces fell together after a moment. Athena hadn’t just broken through the ceiling – the robotics lab was on the space centre’s fourth floor, so she had to have crashed through the floor as well. Miraculously, however, he was still in the same place, his small section of floor apparently having been spared from destruction.

Athena’s outfit appeared unharmed, but she had to be a hundred… no, a hundred and fifty feet tall now, at least. Dust was swirling through the air, making her figure difficult to make out. It looked as if she had stopped growing, at least. She was on her knees again, having apparently pushed herself partly upright.

He tried to call out to her, but choked on the heavy cloud of dust.

“A-Athena!!”

“Huh-!?”

He flinched; her voice was so loud

Athena’s vast body moved, shifting back so she could peer down at him. Familiar blue eyes came into view, so much larger than normal.

“A-Apollo, oh my God-!!”

A colossal hand appeared, and before Apollo could move anywhere, he was picked up, closing his eyes to block out the choking dust as he was lifted upward. He found himself staring down Athena’s enlarged face, her expression terrified. She was mumbling an incoherent string of words that sounded as if they were scattered across every language she knew.

She tried to speak to him, but finally fell silent, just staring back at him in horror. He shakily got to his feet, standing in her raised palm.

She really had crashed right out of the space centre. A generous chunk of the facility was in ruins now, with Athena’s body devastating every single floor. She was huge

“A-Apollo, where’s the the thing!? Where’s Ema’s device-!?”

For a second, he drew a blank. After the pause, a chill spread across his aching body as his mind finally began to piece the events of the past chaotic minute together. He could hear an alarm of some kind ringing in the ruined space centre, and as he looked around, it was instantly obvious that Athena’s enlargement hadn’t gone unnoticed. The entire space around the facility was about to descend into utter chaos.

“… O-oh, shit

 

END...?

 

 

BAD ENDING #2 – Chapter Three

(Just after Aura has knocked the shrunken lawyers to the floor, from her desk.)

 

Athena suddenly gasped, the tiny sounds barely even audible.

“A-Apollo...!”

Her strained voice matched how sore she felt all over. She forced herself to roll over onto her back, sitting up. Where was Apollo? He’d been falling with her...

There. He was just a few steps away, lying on his side.

... He wasn’t moving.

“Apollo...!”

She shakily tried to stand up, but both of her knees buckled immediately, and she toppled onto the ground again, coming down hard. It hurt, just like the last landing. After a moment to recover from the shock of hitting the ground again, she cursed quietly. She couldn’t just lie on the ground here while Apollo could potentially be even more hurt. It didn’t even feel like she’d broken any bones, and yet just getting herself off the ground was proving to be an incredible challenge.

 

-THUD-

 

A startled breath escaped her lips. That had been a pretty loud noise, and the ground had shuddered under her for a second.

(Don’t tell me...!)

If Aura was moving again, this situation was at risk of getting much worse. Athena groaned in frustration, once more forcing herself upward with both hands. She braced one knee on the ground, panting. Her red hair was hanging partly over her face, and she moved a shaky hand to brush it aside.

“Ugh...”

She nearly flopped right back to the ground in surprise, hearing Apollo’s rather noisy groan.

“Y-you alright, Apollo…!?”

She was on her feet at last. She heard Apollo cough, the sound very strained. Any concerns for herself vanished instantly. It was entirely her mistake that had put them into this situation in the first place, so the task of getting her friend back out of it was on her shoulders. If he was hurt...

 

-THUD-

 

She gasped, nearly falling over as the floor rumbled beneath her. Aura was definitely moving. Her heart thumping painfully in her chest and her limbs still aching, Athena rushed to Apollo’s side, turning her fallen friend over. His eyes were open, at least.

“A-Apollo, are you OK…!? Anything broken!?”

He looked rather stunned to be seeing her.

“W-we’re not dead…?” he asked, his usual loud voice dropped to a breathless rasp.

In any better situation, she might have laughed. “I don’t think we are…” she said. “Can you move at all…?”

Something pink appeared in her field of vision, and she jerked her head to the side. Her lengthy ponytail brushed across Apollo’s face as she moved, making him sputter in protest.

Aura had settled one of her feet on the floor, her colossal leg towering high into the air above the pair like some bizarre, alien tree. Its scale was astonishing, but Athena couldn’t think on it for long. Her wide eyes followed Aura’s leg until she spotted its twin. Just getting up from her chair, the skyscraper-high roboticist was moving in their direction.

“A-Athena…?” Apollo’s voice still sounded weak, but she could feel him moving, trying to push himself off the floor like she had. Unfortunately, while she would normally have helped him, there was a rather horrible sight keeping her preoccupied at the moment.

Almost in a trance, Athena watched Aura’s left foot rise into the air, hurtling unstoppably forward, directly toward her. She could see the older woman’s toes stressing the pink fabric of the tights containing them for just a moment before she and Apollo were cast into shadow.

She opened her mouth in a scream, dropping on top of Apollo in whatever effort to shield him she could manage, but it could never have been enough. With the force of a building’s collapse, Aura’s foot made impact, crashing down upon them in devastating fashion.

 

 

An irritable frown on her face, Aura shuffled across the room, heading for the bathroom. She hadn’t needed it until just now, even when she’d last been standing just a minute ago. It seemed as if her body had patiently waited until the exact moment that she’d made herself comfortable to spring the need for a bathroom break on her.

Between her quiet, self-directed grumblings and the alcohol seeping its way into her system, Aura had no particular reason to notice the utterly puny crunch that had sounded from beneath her left foot when she left her chair, and was similarly oblivious to the faint stain of blood that she left on the floor with her next few footfalls. It had faded by the time she reached the bathroom.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #3 – Chapter Four

(When the two lawyers are trying to climb up Aura’s body, starting with her panties.)

 

Concentrating was… not easy. In the couple of minutes that Athena and Apollo had thus far spent attempting to scale the high wall of Aura’s magenta panties, both had been trying their best not to think about just what part of the towering roboticist’s anatomy was just beyond the fabric layer, but between the body heat swirling around them and the noticeable scent filling their lungs along with their panting breaths as they climbed, it wasn’t working.

Apollo was anxiously biting his lower lip, his eyes wide and his head wrenched to one side as he tried to focus his mind on the climb alone. It was a valiant effort on his part, but it just wasn’t something he could manage – just beyond this single layer of magenta fabric was Aura’s crotch, and the strain he was feeling in the front of his jeans told the full story of how ineffectively his efforts not to acknowledge the colossal roboticist’s womanhood were moving along. The utterly massive sex hidden by the wall before him had to be bigger than the entire size of the Wright Anything Agency at this scale.

When this particular thought passed through his frazzled mind, Apollo instantly found himself envisioning the sight of Aura’s gigantic fingertips spreading her damp limps apart to allow her other hand to eagerly shove the three-floor building straight into her cunt, the structure of the office immediately being put to the test, and slowly crumbling against the pressure put forth by Aura’s inner walls-

He made a quiet, choking sort of sound, and shook his head. What in the hell was he thinking about that for…? Had his brief sight of Aura teasing herself a bit back in the bathroom really gotten his hormones that worked up?

He looked upward instead. The gap between his position on the magenta wall and Athena’s was widening; he had slowed down. Taking a heavy, shaking breath, he got moving at his original speed again, trying to catch up. Athena was probably going to reach Aura’s waist any minute.

His left hand slipped, and he gasped. The full weight of his body suddenly became all too obvious, and with a horrible lurch in the vicinity of his stomach, Apollo lost his grip. He yelled as gravity took its hold on him, flailing to catch the fabric wall again.

With a painful yank against his left shoulder, he found a grip again, swinging in place until his right hand was solidly gripping at the wall again.

“Apollo!!” he heard Athena call out, sounding alarmed. “Are you OK!?”

“Ngh-… Y-yeah…!” he called back. How far had he slipped…? Hopefully he was still at least halfway up…

 


 

Her glass pressed to her lips, Aura twitched. Out of nowhere, she’d felt a light twinge between her thighs, like a loose thread or something in her panties had briefly tickled at her. She nearly spilled a bit of her drink down her chin, catching herself just in time. She swallowed her sip and set the glass down, her grey eyes flicking downward. A thin smile crept across her lips.

She’d gotten a little excited, back in the bathroom. After such a frustrating work week, a bit of… private time was certainly appealing. Still, she’d gone through more than a few drinks already, and she didn’t like the idea of cleaning up after herself in the morning if she started masturbating right here, at her desk.

Battling thoughts flitted through her hazy mind, her eyes drifting closed.

… She could stand mopping up once she made her way out of bed. Her quarters needed a good cleaning, anyway.

Almost automatically, Aura’s left hand slipped from its spot on the desktop and crept down toward her waist, her thighs twitching slightly on the chair.

 


 

Athena frowned. She was close to reaching the relative safety of Aura’s waistline, but now Apollo was in trouble, back below her. Was he going to be able to make this climb…? She took a firm grip, looking downward. She could barely even see her friend’s position below her with her own body dangling from the fabric wall. The wall suddenly moved, and Athena yelped, startled. What was…

Her blue eyes shot open wide before she’d even finished turning her head back. A huge hand had appeared, fingertips gliding over Aura’s stomach to arrive just above her, right where she was intending to stop. Aura pushed her fingers smoothly into the space beneath her panties, and the fabric shifted away from her body. Her breaths becoming more rapid, Athena tightened her grip, her mind racing. What was Aura doing…!? Was she just itchy, or…?

(Sh-she wouldn’t… right here? Right now!?)

Athena didn’t have any more time to reflect on this new development. One of Aura’s knuckles struck her from beneath the magenta fabric of the huge set of panties, and she was knocked right off of the wall. She screamed, tumbling downward in a dizzying roll.

“Agh-!!”

Apollo’s yell of pain was followed almost immediately by a crashing impact, and Athena rolled to one side, dazed. She’d fallen right of top of poor Apollo, causing him to crash all the way back down to Aura’s chair, as well.

“Ugh…”

She opened her eyes, blinking at the sight of blurred shapes dancing all around. Her vision started to clear, but when it did, her mouth fell open.

Aura was masturbating, most of her hand now buried in the front of her panties.

Athena’s mind was suddenly a complete blank. She felt transfixed, staring up at the unbelievable sight directly overhead – even after all the incredible things she had witnessed and experienced since first shrinking, it was difficult to even process that what was now before her was real. She could hear a slick, damp sound as Aura’s fingers visibly moved beneath the fabric layer of her panties, her apparent excitement already making her wet, it seemed. The sound was impossible to ignore, overpowering Athena’s sensitive hearing.

She and Apollo needed to get the hell away from here. She coughed once when she tried to push herself upright. The impact had left her feeling a bit stunned.

“Mmh~

A deeply uncomfortable look on her face, Athena tried to beat down the thought of just how aroused Aura sounded already, her low voice drifting down from above. Between the soft moan and the continuing sounds of Aura’s fingertips exploring her pussy, however, the noises surrounding her simply couldn’t be ignored.

“Apollo?” she called out, trying anything to block out the sound.

“Ugh… r-right here…”

At least he was alright. It sounded like he’d landed just behind her position. She still needed a second to recover, but in a moment, she would be able to get up and help him.

 


 

Aura tried and failed to suppress another soft moan, her free arm resting on the desktop as she leaned heavily forward, her other hand buried in the front of her panties, palm resting over the trimmed, violet patch of her pubes. Her heavy breasts were pressed solidly to the desk, and her face was flushing even more red than the alcohol had already made it. She had her index and middle fingers inside of herself, shifting them in and out while the side of her thumb massaged at her aching clit. She hadn’t expected to end up feeling quite this horny this evening, but now that she was there, there was nothing else for it.

She needed to adjust herself a bit. Pausing, she used her free arm to push her chair backward a bit, away from the desk. Then, finding a more comfortable position for her lower body on the seat, she resumed.

Aura hadn’t noticed, but down on her chair, between her thighs, two puny figures had been struggling to stand, thrown for a loop when she moved the chair backward. Rolling into an awkward pile directly beneath where her hand was positioned, the two were suddenly being placed in incredible danger, being so close to her body.

 


 

Athena screamed first, but Apollo wasn’t far behind.

There had only been about four seconds of time between Athena getting shakily to her feet, reaching for Apollo’s hand, and the world rocking violently backward and hurling her back to the ground. She had landed on top of Apollo yet again, the pair rolling uncomfortably for a moment until they collided with a soft, incredibly warm wall of fabric.

They were directly making contact with Aura’s panties again, and now the gargantuan roboticist’s fingers were slipping back inside of her body, just inches above them.

It was unbearable. The overpowering scent of Aura’s body and her arousal filled their puny lungs, the fabric of her panties pressing down on them when she began to adjust herself on the chair. They found themselves pinned there, trapped beneath the soft ceiling.

… It was becoming damp, too. This was the worst way this situation could’ve unfolded, Athena was feeling sure. She tried to yell for Apollo, but with her whole body being pressed painfully to the chair, her chest compressed, she couldn’t manage anything more than a muffled groan of distress. Her heart was thundering wildly in her chest, her aching limbs fighting and desperate to escape, but now Aura’s body weight was focusing down on her entirely, and she couldn’t hope to fight back. She was being crushed into the chair by Aura’s pussy alone, and even more than the terror she was feeling for both herself and Apollo, she was feeling humiliated beyond description. They couldn’t just die here, smothered beneath Aura’s crotch while she masturbated right on top of them…

She was lightheaded, her sore limbs growing weaker. Athena fought, but before long, she had nothing left, and her senses began to fade, a dampness setting in against her shrunken body and her lungs filled with only the oppressive scent of Aura’s unbearable arousal.

 


 

This wasn’t going to last long. Aura’s arousal had turned to desperation – she needed this, and she needed it now. There was no way she could stand waiting.

She adjusted herself again, her free hand moving upward to slip in beneath her tank top and settle against one of her heavy breasts, cupping at it and massaging her rigid nipple as soon as she got her hand under her bra.

She was dripping already, soaking the chair beneath her. It would be a hassle to clean in the morning, but worth it for the feelings she was experiencing in her hazy mind right now.

For Aura’s two unnoticed guests, however, the end of the road had already arrived. With their comparatively massive host as completely oblivious to their presence and situation as ever, Athena and Apollo had expired already, smothered beneath Aura’s soaked panties as her grinding motions drove their puny, limp bodies into the seat.

 

END

 

End Notes:

(So, that covers three of the planned seven bad endings! Since not all of them end with deaths, let me know if you like the idea of any of them being expanded upon in a possible Alternates story! And please - leave a review if you've got a moment! I'd love to know what you think of this story. Do you have a favourite alternate ending?)

EXTRA 2/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 2 by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(So, here's another "bad ending" chapter. I originally only intended to post two of these, but due to the last few endings running longer than I initially expected, I've bumped it up to three instead.

Enjoy, and leave a review if you've got a moment!)

 

BAD ENDING #4 – Chapter Five

(After Apollo has fallen into Aura’s glass, swimming for the surface of her drink.)

 

This couldn’t be happening...

Given reason to pause her efforts to stay afloat in Aura’s sea of cleavage for a moment, Athena watched in transfixed horror. She could see Apollo hurtling helplessly through the air, high above her. Aura had to have moved in response to his yells, and the motion had caused the shrunken attorney trying to get her attention to be catapulted away from her, sailing right in the direction of Aura’s tall wine glass. She could barely believe that she was really seeing it.

For a second, she almost lost track of Apollo’s puny figure as he dropped into the glass, but when she noticed a faint splash, she could identify his location again. He had really dropped right into the drained glass, coming down hard in the trace amount of liquid left at the base.

Wrenching her neck upward, Athena screamed.

“Aura!! AURAAA!!”

Apollo was in entirely too much danger for any more cautious approach. Already Athena could see the colossal roboticist moving to grab the huge bottle on her desk again.

“AURA, STOP!!”

 

 

Blind, cold, and desperate not to drown, Apollo was left fighting against the torrential downpour that Aura introduced to the glass just seconds later. His puny lungs were filled with the sting of alcohol and the fruity scent of whatever this particular beverage was, and he had no way of knowing how much higher he needed to swim to break the surface again. He could barely even think, adrenaline surging through him as every muscle in his body fought to reach air again.

 

 

A shaky hand raised from the desk, Aura went about filling her glass once more. She’d long since given up on any effort to track how many drinks she’d gone through by now. It would be “enough” pretty soon, she was fairly sure. Maybe this could even be her last one...?

A moment ago, she’d heard a strange little noise that almost sounded like a voice, but as she set the bottle back down on the desktop, she put it out of her hazy mind. She wasn’t in any state or mood to try and identify the sound, at the moment.

A thin smile on her lips as she lifted her glass again, Aura took no notice of a tiny, tiny figure splashing up to the surface of her fruit-scented drink.

 

 

Gasping and choking on the surface, Apollo could barely see, but that was at least a slight improvement over a few seconds ago. He had managed to break the surface, the turbulent liquid around him still as chilling as ever against his puny body. This was a serious wrench in the immediate plan to call for a rescue from Aura, but as long as he didn’t drown...

At last, his hazy vision cleared up enough for him to identify what was in front of him, and Apollo froze up completely, his blood running cold.

The glass had been tilted on its side, and a massive pair of lips were pressing against its edge.

Before he could fully process this, the current began to rush him forward. A panicked guttural noise escaped his chilled lips, and his tired limbs shuddered back into motion. With his clothes drenched and weighing him down, it was hard to move at all, much less in a fruit-scented lake like this. His thoughts might have still been a bit fragmented, but one new goal was most definitely taking the forefront. He absolutely could not, under any circumstances, let himself be dragged into Aura’s mouth. Splashing in a panic, he tried to turn around and begin paddling away, but it was much too late already. The current was now accompanied by a strange sort of suction all around him, and with a scream, Apollo passed right between Aura’s flushed lips, the world going pitch-black around him. For a split-second, he saw a flash of dull light against the roboticist’s teeth, and then nothing at all.

He was dragged beneath the surface for a second or two again, getting a mouthful of the fruity drink Aura was clearly enjoying, his back colliding with the fleshy floor of her tongue. Gasping for air once he surfaced again, Apollo was now too terrified and panicked to even think straight. Nothing in his mind was working anymore, terror completely eclipsing everything else.

There was nothing he could do. Just a second or so more passed, and he was being dragged unstoppably backward, into the infinite darkness as Aura swallowed her latest sip from her drink, totally oblivious to the presence of any shrunken lawyers in her mouth. Apollo vanished into her gullet in an instant, uttering a breathlessly terrified sound somewhere between a scream and a broken sob.

 

 

Having redoubled her efforts to avoid sinking any further into Aura’s cleavage, Athena was simultaneously trying to focus her mind on positive thoughts. This was bad, sure, but they would make it through just fine. They always did! Apollo just needed to stay afloat in Aura’s drink until she noticed him. In the meantime, all Athena herself needed to do was stay safe from the crushing, fleshy canyon beneath her long enough for a rescue.

(J-just stay positive, a-and-...)

Her sensitive ears pricked, and Athena uttered a little gasp, her blue eyes going wide. She’d heard a gulp just a moment ago, and now could pick up a familiar voice, more terrified than she could stand. It was muffled, almost like...

(A-APOLLO...!!)

She forcibly wrenched herself around, still wedged between Aura’s breasts. Behind her position, through the wall of the oblivious roboticist’s sternum, she could identify what was all too clearly Apollo’s voice, screaming in unimaginable terror.

Aura had swallowed him.

A chill she’d only ever felt a few times in her life rushed across her puny body, filling her very soul with only the utmost dread. Apollo was still screaming, but now she could hear him moving lower and lower downward, well past her position. He was...

He was headed for Aura’s stomach.

That was the last clear thought to make it through Athena’s mind before her body went limp. A cold, creeping horror was clawing its way through her, and in a few seconds, she was practically catatonic. If Widget had still been fastened around her neck, his display would’ve gone cold and black. Too overcome by the despair she was experiencing, Athena had effectively shut down, making no further attempts to even move for herself.

 

 

With another strained scream, Apollo tumbled downward to splash into a deep, black pool. He found the surface, but there was nothing for him to see. The world was completely dark, and when he staggered into motion, choking on the heavy, acrid air surrounding him, he collided with a spongy wall after just a few seconds.

Faint, unpleasant sounds were echoing in his ears. A rhythmic thump was sounding from somewhere fairly nearby.

His mouth was open, but no words made it out.

(I-I’m in Aura’s...)

Her stomach. That was the only possibility. Aura had just swallowed him, totally oblivious to his accidental fall into her glass. He’d been too small to even register in her mouth at all.

“... I-I’m fucked...”

The first proper words to leave his mouth in a minute or two had sounded more like a tiny, near-inaudible gasp than anything else. There was nothing else for it. He was dead. If he hadn’t been able to draw Aura’s attention from close to her ear, he had absolutely no chance or hope of calling for a rescue from inside of her stomach. He was going to die in here, completely unnoticed.

He wasn’t sure of how long he’d spent frozen in horror when Aura suddenly seemed to move. The world rocked into motion, knocking Apollo clean off his feet. He splashed into the sea of dark liquid again, thrashing for air.

 

 

With her glass drained yet again, Aura had finally decided that she’d had enough. Corking the bottle and rising from her desk, she shuffled across the floor, intending to just head to bed. At this point, a killer headache in the morning was an inevitability, so it would be best to just crash before she made it any worse for herself.

It hadn’t been her absolute worst night of drinking, at least. More than she should’ve allowed herself to take in, but it wouldn’t be the most painful hangover of her life.

(Still awful, mind...)

Nearly stumbling as she moved into the kitchen, Aura set the bottle on the counter and clumsily poured herself a glass of water. Draining it, she brushed the back of her hand against her flushed lips and made for her bedroom. This evening was over.

 

Without bothering with anything else, the drunken roboticist flopped straight down to her messy bed, coming down with a bounce on her front.

 

 

Athena had shut down completely. Her mind was a frozen blank, too horrified to even properly register that she had killed Apollo. He was going to die in Aura’s stomach, and it was completely her fault. She couldn’t hope to rescue him, or even herself.

Staring blankly at the blurred shapes passing by as Aura unwittingly carried her through her quarters, Athena didn’t even acknowledge where they were going. Wedged between her oblivious host’s massive breasts, she hadn’t moved for herself in at least a couple of minutes.

When Aura lurched forward, hurtling toward her bed, Athena still didn’t so much as pause to register what was about to happen.

Aura’s colossal body struck the bed, coming down on her front, and instantly, Athena was crushed out of existence, her utterly puny body no match at all for the devastating force that the collision applied. In less than a second, Aura’s tits pulverized her comparatively puny body, reducing her to little more than a faint, red smudge mixed with the layer of sweat all around her.

 

 

Mumbling as she adjusted herself against her bed, Aura had closed her glazed eyes already. She just wanted to sleep, not bothering to think of anything else.

Totally unaware that she had just crushed the life out of Athena, reducing the younger woman to nothing between the heavy masses of her breasts, and remaining just as oblivious as ever to Apollo’s ongoing struggle for survival in her churning stomach, the roboticist fell asleep within minutes.

By the morning, there would be nothing left for her to spot that might indicate the fates of her two unnoticed guests.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #5 – Chapter Five

(After Aura has located the shrunken lawyers, and is questioning Athena.)

 

“J-just don’t make her mad, Athena…!!”

Really, yelling at Athena’s rapidly-retreating position in Aura’s fingers was all Apollo could do. The roboticist’s teasing threats toward them wouldn’t have been quite so frightening to think about if Aura wasn’t drunk to the point that Apollo had no trouble believing she might actually follow through on them, and now that Athena had been singled out instead, Aura lifting her up to her vast face for more direct questioning, he could only sit back and hope that things went over well.

  That was pretty stupid of you, princess. Aura remarked after a short pause. “Guess that’s normal

Apollo sighed. Athena could get pretty hotheaded when insulted, and she was clearly already in a frustrated mood after what they’d already been through. The last thing they needed now was for Aura to provoke her into getting mad for herself. That would almost certainly escalate their situation in a very negative way.

He heard Aura laugh softly, the drunken giggle making the soft space around him rumble.

“One more time, brat?” she seemed to prompt Athena. “Didn’ hear ya.”

There was a pit of uncertainty swelling up in Apollo’s stomach. So far, their efforts had been focused solely on the task of drawing Aura’s attention without getting themselves killed. He hadn’t really considered what might happen once they succeeded, and actually needed to convince the intoxicated roboticist to help them.

He guessed that Athena had repeated her last response, but he still couldn’t hear. This time, Aura didn’t laugh.

“Awf’ly lippy, for a stupid little pest crawling ‘round on my tits

… That remark didn’t sound good. Apollo’s nervous breath hitched in his throat, and he wished he could pick out emotions in people’s voices even half as well as Athena could. It was hard to tell if Aura was annoyed or not.

Aura seemed to flinch at whatever Athena said next, her eyes partly closing and her lips twisting into a grimace for a moment.

“So fuckin’ loudshe grumbled. “Jus’ tryin’ t’have some time alone t’night, and you come back to bug me even more

The conversation was definitely going poorly. Athena’s temper had to have gotten the better of her. Apollo wanted to interrupt, soothing Aura’s irritable state of mind in some way, but what could he do? He was still stranded in the gorge of her cleavage, completely out of earshot to her.

Aura suddenly flinched again, groaning loudly. Her other hand appeared, clutching at her forehead as if she was getting a headache.

“Fuck she grumbled again. “Not doing this right now

Unfortunately, that appeared to be the end of Athena’s effort to talk Aura into assisting them. To Apollo’s alarm, her could see Aura’s huge hand closing over Athena, his redheaded friend disappearing into her closed fist. For a moment, he had the horrifying thought that Aura was simply going to crush Athena with a squeeze of her fist, but she didn’t. Didn’t appear to, anyway – the fact that he couldn’t see Athena at all made it difficult to determine for sure.

“Doesn’ matter how old you are,” Aura groaned on, “Y’re always a pain in my ass

Apollo had been watching Aura’s closed fist with alarm, but now his attention was drawn back to her face. Her expression had just changed, going from a deep-set frown to what looked concerningly like a smirk. Her flushed lips were twisting upward slightly. She suddenly laughed again, with the same low tone as before. Her massive breasts shuddered around Apollo’s puny body again.

“Guess I can always help you in th’morning, right?” she mused aloud. “Jus’ got a good idea f’righ’ now

Aura moved, her body shifting to one side. Her head turned, like she was looking down to her side. Apollo’s eyes were briefly drawn to the prominent beauty mark on the colossal roboticist’s neck. She made a surprised sort of noise, pausing. Another low giggle escaped her lips.

“Almos’ forgot you, Apollo

She was looking downward at her chest again. Her glazed, grey eyes traced around aimlessly until they settled on him. The little smirk on Aura’s face was an intimidating sight, framed by her violet hair and partly cast into shadow. Her free hand appeared again, fingers digging their way into her cleavage to scoop him up. Apollo scrambled against the shifting mass of Aura’s left tit, feeling all too susceptible to sinking even more deeply into the warm, fleshy canyon. Aura caught him, lifting him away from the gorge.

“Y’can go with ‘er

He wasn’t at all sure of what Aura meant, but it definitely didn’t sound good. Pinched awkwardly between two of her massive fingertips once again, Apollo could only squirm uncomfortably, feeling like Aura could inadvertently crush him with just one accidental twitch.

 

“Whoa-…!!”

He had suddenly been thrust forward, Aura’s fingertips shoving him into her other hand, which was still partly balled up in a fist. He collided with her palm, finding himself next to Athena, who gasped.

“Apollo! Wh-what’s she doing…!?”

“Ugh… d-don’t look at me – you’re the one who couldn’t help running your mouth at her…!”

Athena couldn’t seem to argue, her face filled with a mix of concern and regret.

“I-I’m sorry, I just… this whole mess has been so scary - I was worked up before she even started talking to me, a-and the first thing out of her mouth was rude, so…”

Apollo groaned, pushing himself up against the sloped wall of Aura’s palm. He waved a hand in Athena’s direction.

“F-forget it.” he said. “We can talk about that later. For now…”

Just like Athena, Apollo still had no clue as to what Aura was actually planning to do. The “idea” she had in mind probably wasn’t good for either of them, but he didn’t have the faintest guess about its actual nature so far.

 

 

Aura’s mood had shifted from amusement to irritation and right back to amusement again, though this time, the feeling was a bit more vindictive than the last. When she’d called Athena “a pain in her ass”, something she found very funny had suddenly drifted into her hazy, drunken mind. Dealing with Athena in person could already be frustrating when she was sober, and now that she’d found the younger woman crawling around in her cleavage after somehow shrinking herself, interrupting her otherwise-peaceful evening of reading and drinking, her patience had run out. Athena obviously needed her help, but at the moment, she was in no state of mind to provide that assistance. Right now, she needed something to get Athena out of her way for the rest of the evening, and just for good measure, it would be best to do the same for Apollo.

As it happened, the idea that had just floated through her mind sounded perfect for the situation. Now that she had both of the puny lawyers safely held in one fist, she rose from her chair. She could feel Athena and Apollo squirming around a little in her grip. Her free hand moved to her lower back, fingertips creeping their way into the back of her panties and tugging the magenta fabric away from her skin a bit.

Just the idea of what she was about to do made her laugh, the low, drunken titter filling the silence of her quarters.

“Hope it’s comfy in there…!” she said, addressing the two wriggling figures in her closed fist. “I’m gonn’finish this drink…”

With that, she brought the hand carrying her two guests down to her rear as well. Lightly biting her lower lip, Aura positioned her hand over the opened back of her panties and released the two puny lawyers.

Immediately, she shuddered at the feeling of their tiny bodies colliding with her ass, bouncing and sliding their way into the gap between her cheeks. She let her panties snap back, and the two pests were silenced, instantly sealed into their new home. With another drunken laugh at the tickling they instantly caused, Aura dropped back into her seat, coming down heavily on the chair. It was time she returned to her drink. The events of the past few minutes had given her an urge to down one or two more glasses, at least.

 

 

This was unbelievable. Neither Athena nor Apollo wanted to accept for even a second that it was real.

They’d been trapped in Aura’s closed fist for several long seconds, squirming uncomfortably and trying to gauge what their drunken host was doing, and then they had begun to move. The dizzying motion stopped just in time for Aura to reveal that she had moved them down to her lower back, just above her waist. To their combined confusion and dread, they had then found themselves staring down the sight of Aura’s panties from behind, a fingertip tugging the fabric away from her rear, but there had only been a second or two to process this before things got even worse. With no further warning, Aura had dropped them, and with nothing else possibly able to catch them, the pair of shrunken lawyers had fallen straight into the opening of the roboticist’s panties, forced into the company of her colossal ass.

Apollo had landed first, his scream breaking off as he struck the fleshy surface of Aura’s right ass cheek and bounced backward. Her panties had caught him, and from there, he was sliding straight down into the unthinkable gorge of space between the two massive cheeks. He had heard Athena yelling from just above him, and saw her rush straight down past him in a blur of red hair. She seemed to have landed in a more centred position, helplessly tumbling right down between Aura’s ass cheeks without slowing down at all.

His heart beating so fast he thought it might give out entirely, Apollo had only been able to scream once more as his fate was sealed, the space below him tightening until he crashed down on top of Athena, wedged into the inescapable chasm with her.

Aura had then released her panties, and the world had gone dark, smothering them into a pitch-black prison of incredible warmth and the stale scent of sweat. Next, she seemed to sit down again, the powerful impact feeling like it ought to have killed them both. The landing left them stunned for a moment, but when they recovered, things were no better.

Apollo couldn’t see anything. Something he could easily identify as one of Athena’s legs was sprawled across his chest, its twin pinned beneath his left shoulder. This left his head somewhere in the vicinity of his friend’s stomach, his cheek pressed to her toned abs.

Athena screamed, the sound a bit muffled but still loud and piercing enough to hurt his ears.

“A-Athena, not so loud, please…!!” he stammered, his face flushed a burning red in the darkness. “It’s like you’re yelling right in my ear…!”

The scream stopped, but Athena simply began to instead call Aura a string of names that Apollo would never have believed he would hear from her. Once she appeared to run out of insults, she changed tactics.

“I-in her panties, seriously…!? With her butt!?”

Apollo couldn’t exactly disagree about how horrible this situation was, but there didn’t appear to be anything they could do about it. There was absolutely nowhere to move – sandwiched between the gigantic, fleshy globes of Aura’s rear, they were both completely trapped. The air was heavy, and filled with the musky scent of the sweat that Aura had worked up throughout her entire work day. It filled his tiny lungs, making him cough. His eyes were a bit watery, but he couldn’t move his hands up to rub them dry.

Athena swore again, though her tone now made her sound more like she just wanted to cry.

“Wh-why was I so stupid!?” she sobbed, clearly furious with herself for her mistake with the Skye Device, back in the robotics lab. “All I had to do was leave that leave that dumb gadget with Trucy, b-but now we’re gonna die under Aura’s ass…!!”

“H-hey…!” Apollo interjected. Really, he was just as uncomfortable and upset as Athena was, but listening to her break down like this was only making things worse. “Athena, look – we aren’t going to die in here. I-I don’t think so, anyway…”

Aura’s ass felt like it was the size of a small planet. The two massive globes were squeezing in on them with force that completely immobilized them, but really, they weren’t getting hurt, at least not so far.

“Apollo, she’s sitting on us! If she moves around too much, we’re totally screwed…!”

“But that doesn’t mean she will! Look, just-… just try and calm down, Athena. We’re not dead yet, so we can still get out of this.”

He wasn’t particularly confident in his words at all, and Athena would be able to tell. Her hypersensitive hearing would reveal his actual state of mind to her instantly. Still, the words might be of some small measure of comfort, at least.

There was a pause.

“A-Apollo, I’m so, so sorry Athena’s voice was small now, a despairing tone having replaced her panic. “This whole stupid thing is completely my fault…”

His first instinct was to argue, but Athena had a point, Apollo had to admit. They really wouldn’t have ever ended up in this situation were it not for her string of mistakes. Still, was it really fair to just let her beat herself up like this…?

 

 

Her glass raised to her lips one last time, Aura tilted her head back and drained the remainder of the very last drink she intended to go through tonight.

Her two “guests” hadn’t bothered her for a few minutes now. She could still feel the puny tickle they were creating, down in her panties, but it wasn’t a problem anymore.

She definitely needed to stop here, though – any more alcohol in her system, and she would be upgrading her inevitable hangover from “awful” to “worse than torture”. So, pushing herself up from her seat, Aura glanced in the direction of her bedroom. One hand hovering near her waist tugged at the back of her panties to adjust them, her smirk reappearing as she felt the two puny lawyers struggling against her rear once again. They wouldn’t be getting out of there any time soon.

Shuffling into her room, her movements slightly unbalanced, Aura made for her bed, dropping heavily on her front in a graceless heap.

 

 

Aura’s steps were dizzying for her two trapped “guests”. Her colossal cheeks shuddered slightly against them on either side as she moved, battering their puny bodies between two warm, mountainous masses. The scent of sweat was all over them by now.

Athena was clamping her mouth shut tight, her eyes screwed shut as well. She couldn’t let herself feel sick in here. There wasn’t any room to puke, even if she ended up needing to. Apollo was still stuck against her, his head resting on her stomach. He clearly couldn’t move either.

“Huh…?”

A strangely weightless feeling had suddenly come over her, forcing her out of the effort she’d been making to ignore the fact that she was all but certainly going to be trapped in Aura’s ass crack for hours at minimum.

 

-WHUMP-

 

Athena’s mouth opened in a stifled yell of alarm, the whole world violently shaking all around her. She faintly registered Apollo’s muffled yell from nearby as well. For a heart-stopping second or two, she was sure that this was it – Aura was about to crush them both beneath her rear. Instead, however, the world stabilized again, everything seeming to settle down. She still couldn’t budge so much as an inch, Aura’s colossal ass cheeks still pressing in against her, and there was a faint ringing in her ears following the unexpected impact, but she didn’t seem to be hurt.

“A-Apollo, you still OK…?”

“Ugh-… no, but I’ll live… Gonna be seriously sore in at least a few places, though…”

What had that been? Their position had changed a bit, angling them forward now. Was Aura lying down? Was she seriously going to sleep without even letting them out of her panties…!?

Athena’s heart rate was picking up again, grim reality dragging her frayed emotional state even deeper into despair.

(W-we can’t stay in here all night!)

 

 

An alarm beeped softly, the low sound causing Aura to stir.

Her face was halfway buried in her pillow. Or at least, she was fairly sure that it was her pillow. The throbbing she was feeling in her head didn’t make her eager to get up and double-check.

(… Shite… I make the worst decisions…)

“A quick drink” had obviously turned into quite a few. Her mind was a total haze at the moment, unable to focus on anything for more than a few seconds before the dull pain of her headache knocked it away by force.

Her eyes, mildly glazed, opened halfway. Aura could see her violet hair spilling across the pillow now, the dim lighting of her room and the soft hum of the alarm indicating that it was indeed time for her to get up.

What the hell had motivated her to drink so much…? The memory was there, but the hangover, headache, and exhaustion were keeping it hidden from her. She took a breath.

“… Fuck.”

At least it was Saturday. There was nothing she needed to do besides nurse this bloody hangover.

… For some reason, a faint twinge of memory in the back of her hazy mind seemed to indicate that there was something else to worry about. Still not pushing herself up from the relative comfort of her bed, Aura tried to think of it.

“No, fuck it.” she mumbled into her pillow.

It wasn’t worth dwelling on right now. If it had been anything important, she would probably find a hastily-scribbled note she’d now forgotten writing lying on the table, or on her desk.

Her ass was itchy. She moved one hand, scratching briefly at the spot before firmly adjusting her panties. The feel of the fabric against her skin made her suspect she’d gotten somewhat aroused the night before, but she couldn’t really remember it happening, right now.

 

There was nothing else for it at this point - she was just going to have to drag herself out of bed. Staying here would only mean pointlessly trying to sleep off a headache that would most likely last all morning. She needed some water, some fresh bacon, and a whole lot of time to herself. Hopefully no one tried to get in touch with her today – she couldn’t tolerate another visit from Athena right now.

Rolling, she got her bare feet down to the floor, hanging her head. Her violet hair spilled downward, and she brushed it all back over her shoulders.

She groaned, feeling another little itch against her rear. These were fairly new panties, weren’t they…?

“Cheap rubbish…”

Loose threads weren’t going to make her feel any better today. She tucked a thumb into the back of her underwear, firmly adjusting the panties again, and rose to her feet. Momentary dizziness set in, and she clutched at her forehead for a second.

“Ugh…”

 

It was time to get her morning going. Aura shuffled forward, not bothering with finding anything else to wear. Her tank top and panties would do for now.

She took no further notice of the irritation she’d been feeling in the back of her panties. As far as she was concerned, all she was feeling was a single loose thread somewhere in there, and she wasn’t about to look over the fabric to locate it right now. In her hazy mind, all memory of her brief encounter with a certain pair of shrunken attorneys had faded. She didn’t recall fishing Apollo out of her glass, nor trying to communicate with him or Athena in her hand. The last she remembered of Athena was the sight of the redhead’s back as she left the space centre.

Quite unbeknownst to Aura, both Athena and Apollo were here in the room with her. Both were alive but totally immobilized, forcibly shaken out of the uncomfortable sleep they had eventually drifted off into by her movements and adjustments to her panties. Still buried in her ass crack, the battered and exhausted pair had no real means available for drawing her attention as Aura shuffled off to begin her day, totally unaware that she was carrying them.

 

END?

 

End Notes:

(That covers five of the seven bad endings for this story! Please, leave a review if you've enjoyed this story! It's a big help to me, whatever you've got to say. Any favourite endings? Any you might like to see expanded on in an Alternate story?)

EXTRA 3/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 3 by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(And here's the final addition, including the two very last alternate endings. I've enjoyed writing this story, and I hope you all felt the same reading it!)

 

BAD ENDING #6 – Chapter Five

(When Aura has returned to the robotics lab, locating the Skye Device.)

 

It took several more seconds of dizzying movement, but Aura finally came to a stop, at last back inside the robotics lab.

“Where’d I put th’stupid thingshe could be heard grumbling, her voice making the pair of lawyers wedged in her top shudder.

It was somewhat surreal to reflect on just how little a distance she’d actually carried them – the robotics lab wasn’t far from Aura’s personal quarters at all, and yet in the process of traveling between the two places twice, they had been through all manner of chaotic and life-threatening experiences.

Some of Aura’s violet hair drooped down around her flushed face when she peered down at them.

“Y’two still in there?”

“Ugh…” Athena groaned, pushing herself partway up. “And ready to leave!!”

Aura gave a low giggle. “Think I like you a bit more like this, princess. Not so fuckin’ loud

Athena made an indignant noise, apparently reaching the end of her patience. Apollo tried to speak up and stop her before she could launch into a tirade against Aura, but he was too late. Already, Athena was yelling quite a number of rather vulgar retorts to Aura’s words, spread across at least three languages. Aura’s huge, grey eyes stayed fixed on her from above.

Another soft laugh followed when Athena paused to catch her breath and think over her next string of rebukes.

“Not very grateful, are you?” Aura remarked. “Gonna act like that, I don’t hafta help you, princess Maybe I’ll jus’ keep y’round like this instead?”

“A-Athena, knock it off…!” Apollo begged her, glad that his friend had momentarily paused in her protests. “What good are you expecting antagonizing her to do…!?”

Aura was just observing them now, and Athena seemed to think Apollo’s words over.

“… S-sorry, I just…”

“W-well, don’t apologize to me!” Apollo went on, exasperated. “Aura’s the one to worry about!”

“R-right, um…” Athena waved a hand in Aura’s direction, and the grey eyes overhead flicked toward her. “I-I’m sorry, Aura…! I just… I just got kinda steamed, is all…!”

 

Apollo didn’t like the look on Aura’s face. Her expression was a bit hazy, of course, on account of the amount of drinking she’d done, but she’d at least looked more like she was willing to dutifully take on the responsibility of helping them before, if impatiently. Now, she looked a bit more like she was reconsidering things, a vague sort of interest visible on her features. The gears in her head seemed to be turning, regardless of her inebriation slowing them down.

“I-is she listening…?” Athena asked nervously.

Apollo had only just opened his mouth when…

“Think th’princess needs a timeout.”

He blanched. “What…? What’s she…”

The pair both reacted with alarm as one of Aura’s hands appeared overhead. She extended a finger, bringing it down toward them.

Athena seemed to guess at what was about to happen, and she panicked, scrambling to try and avoid the oncoming digit. Aura caught her, and the redhead gave a frightened yelp as she was slammed down on her front by the huge index finger. She collided with the soft wall of Aura’s tit, arms sprawled before her.

“A-Apollo…!” she squeaked, blue eyes wide in panic. “Help!!”

He had no idea of what to do, and no time. Without any further delay, Aura suddenly pushed her fingertip straight down, and to Apollo’s horror, Athena was dragged right down into the fleshy gorge of the massive roboticist’s cleavage, her scream breaking off as she disappeared from view.

“A-Athena…!!” he yelled, shakily getting upright. He tried to move, but immediately stumbled, having to catch himself against Aura’s left breast. He heard another low laugh from above. Aura withdrew her finger, but Athena was nowhere in sight.

“There.” Aura said, sounding rather pleased with herself. “Now we’re alone.”

Apollo was still fixated on the spot where Athena had just been, his mind racing with alarm. Was she going to be crushed in there…? Just how far down had Aura forced her…?

Aura was moving again. Apollo couldn’t tell where she was headed.

She seemed to arrive at a destination after a few shaky seconds, and she dropped. Was she sitting at her work desk? Apollo was knocked forward as Aura seemed to lean down toward something. The angle finally allowed him to see past the curvature of her massive breasts, as well as her tank top. He could see the dark screen of her computer monitor.

He rolled himself over, leaning back against Aura’s breast to look up at her. She was gazing down at him now, one hand resting against her cheek in a fist.

“… Aura, y-you’ve gotta let Athena back out of there…!” he stammered, trying his best to be audible. “There’s no way she’s safe…!”

A smirk. “Dunno, Apollo I’d bet she’s pretty cozy

If Athena wasn’t simply being squeezed to death between Aura’s colossal tits, she was going to suffocate before long. He needed to get through to Aura, and he needed to do it now. He took a steadying breath, shakily getting to his feet. If he could just… find some way to break past Aura’s teasing attitude and communicate to her how serious this situation was…

“Look, Aura – you need to stop messing around. We’re in serious trouble. I know Athena was kinda hotheaded back there, but-…”

He couldn’t tell if his words were registering at all. One of Aura’s hands reappeared, her index finger extended again. He felt a tiny moment of hope – was she going to fish Athena safely out again?

Instead, Aura just jabbed the tip of her finger into the bulk of her breast. Apollo could feel the impact causing the fleshy canyon wall at his side to shudder for a split-second.

“Always used t’stare at these, didn’ you, Apollo?” she mused. Apollo gave a frustrated groan. This wasn’t working at all.

“Aura!!” he called out again. She just laughed softly.

“Bet y’didn’ think you’d ever get this close, huh? Whadd’y’think?”

There was absolutely no time for this. Athena might have been on the brink of suffocation already. How would Aura react if he just tried to dive in and crawl down to help her personally…?

“I’ll let y’have some fun in there, if y’want, Apollo~ Aura said next, making him freeze up in response, a chill running down his back. “Promise I won’ tell th’brat

With little warning, the fleshy canyon wall of Aura’s left breast suddenly shifted, seemingly pushed inward by her free hand. Apollo gave a panicked yell, tumbling onto his back against its twin. A second later, his panic increased – Athena was probably being squeezed even more aggressively now.

“A-Aura, you’ve got to stop…!” he stammered. “You’re hurting Athena…!!”

Another drunken giggle. Aura didn’t appear to be listening. Apollo’s heart sank even as its beats rapidly increased, thundering in his chest. Aura let her breast settle back, and with nothing to catch him, he flopped awkwardly forward into a faceplant against it.

“Mm~ got somewhere nice for you

“Huh…?”

Aura’s fingers appeared again, this time pinching his body between them yet again. He squirmed, but couldn’t escape. When Aura’s massive thumb moved away from his face, he found himself hovering just before her chest, her colossal tits looking only slightly less intimidating from the front. The bra and tank top she was wearing were doing quite an impressive job of containing them. Unfortunately, the next thing Apollo caught sight of was Aura’s other hand moving to slip the right shoulder strap of the undergarment off, letting it slide partway down her arm beneath her top. He got a very heavy sort of feeling somewhere in the vicinity of his stomach. Aura wasn’t really about to take her bra off, was she…?

(This again!?)

To his wide-eyed disbelief, the gargantuan roboticist next brought her hand down to the bra’s right cup, and after slipping two fingers in beneath it, she tugged it downward, pushing her tank top down as well. The smooth motion momentarily pushed her breast downward until the bra was loose, at which point the massive mammary bobbed upward slightly again, returning to a neutral position.

Apollo was stunned. All other thoughts had temporarily fled his mind. Aura’s right breast was totally exposed to him now, just sitting out in the open with the bra cup pointlessly hanging beneath it.

Her breasts really were huge, even without his own reduction in size making it more obvious – just like when he’d seen Athena’s exposed chest by mistake the first time he had shrunk, Aura’s tit stood several times taller than the entire Wright Anything Agency. He racked his brain, trying to think of a comparison. The first thing to come to mind was the entire space centre. Her nipple alone, which his eyes were quite unavoidably drawn to, looked like it was five times the size of his entire body at minimum.

He was too scared to speak, his whole body uncontrollably shivering at the astounding and terrifying sight before him. Whatever Aura was about to do, he couldn’t stop it.

“Mmm~ bet you’re impressed. Wait a sec’

He finally tore his eyes away from the rosy nipple marking the approximate centre of the astonishing mountain of femininity before him to see Aura’s other hand snaking its way into her cleavage again. He stared, desperately hoping to see Athena relatively unharmed. Aura withdrew her hand after a moment, and Apollo spotted the puny, redheaded figure in her grip. A wave of relief crashed over him when he saw Athena moving around. She was a fair distance away now, and might not have been able to hear him, but he called out to her anyway, more relieved than he could express.

Unfortunately, this improvement to his frazzled state of mind didn’t last. Aura was fixated on him again, her grey eyes ignoring Athena, who was dangling helplessly across the way. He was moving again. Quite alarmingly, Aura was bringing him back toward her breast, her slightly swelled nipple drawing closer and closer until…

“Ack-!!”

At the last second, he had tried to thrash and escape, but Aura’s fingertip solidly pressed him against her nipple, the cute nub large enough for his whole body to sink into it like a cushy mattress. The world had gone dark, all sounds muffled as he squirmed and gasped for air. Aura’s nipple had to be at least the size of a truck

Suddenly, her fingertip retreated, leaving him to freeze up in place for a moment, realizing that there was nothing beneath him before his survival instincts kicked in. His arms moved almost automatically, forcefully gripping at the warm, pink wall before him, and before he knew it, he was dangling from Aura’s nipple, both arms locked tightly around everything he could reach and his upper body pressed to her skin with force.

Mortified noises were escaping his lips between his breathless gasps. This was the end result of all of Aura’s teasing, was it…? Making him cling to her nipple for dear life, a lethal drop beneath him…? His legs were dangling helplessly beneath his position, the incredible warmth of Aura’s body all over his front. His face was pressed sideways to her nipple, burning intensely red. He couldn’t really see anything of value anymore – the random space toward the edge of Aura’s computer desk might as well have been a blank wall for all the good it did at the moment.

 

 

Athena’s mouth was hanging open, a faint blush still clinging to her cheeks. She’d just watched Aura press Apollo right into her tit with one teasing fingertip, and unless she was mistaken, her friend was now clutching at the roboticist’s nipple alone, no doubt dangling over a terrifying drop just like she was. At least Aura was still holding her…

She heard another drunken giggle from above. “Gotta good grip~Aura slurred.

With that, it appeared that their captor’s attention was about to shift again. Athena made a small, frightened noise when she found herself shaking slightly in the air, still hovering over Aura’s chest.

“Y’get warm in there, princess?” Aura inquired. “AC in here is shite

A question like that hadn’t been remotely what Athena had expected. Aura was right, though – she’d been trapped in unbelievable, intense warmth the entire time she’d been entombed between her massive captor’s tits, and she was sure that the faint tinge of sweat was going to stick to her for days.

“Heh how ‘bout I show y’some more?”

“What…!?”

Aura was moving her again, toward the left side of her body. She had her other hand free now, and Athena watched in alarm as it moved backward to rest against the back of her head. A second passed, and her stomach lurched.

“W-wait, no no nooo-!!!”

Too late. Just as she’d suddenly begun to fear, Aura was moving her right up toward her now-exposed underarm. She screamed in protest, hearing another slurred laugh as her fate was sealed. A stale scent assaulted her puny lungs, clearly emanating from the work day’s worth of sweat that accumulated beneath Aura’s arm while she’d been here in the lab earlier, before all of this. She could see a light scattering of wiry violet hairs covering the older woman’s underarm, drawing ever closer until she was choking on the acrid air, her eyes getting too watery to see clearly, and then…

“Mmph-!!”
Aura’s fingertips forcibly pressed her entire body to the rough, damp skin of her armpit, and Athena could instantly feel a horribly unpleasant coating of sweat staining into her skin, hair, and clothing.

 

 

Aura gave a slightly crooked smirk, feeling more self-satisfied than she ever would’ve believed. With two fingers pressed to her underarm, she could feel the puny, helpless lawyer in her grip wriggling and squirming against her, trapped in a futile effort to escape her armpit.

At the same time, she could feel Apollo’s tight little grip locked to her nipple, the contact causing a wonderful twinge of stimulation to creep through her hazy senses.

She was glad to have thought better of this chance – if she’d listened to Athena, the two pests she’d found back in her room would’ve been restored to normal and sent on their way already. Instead, she’d found a perfect, stress-relieving use for both of them, better than even the numerous drinks she’d gone through. Her fingertips traced all over her underarm, dragging Athena’s puny figure through the half-dried mire of her sweat, loose hairs tickling at her skin.

She was tired, but she could keep this up for at least a little while longer…

 

 

Adrenaline had carried him for a while, but Apollo was about to run out of steam. His arms and shoulders were in serious pain, about to give out under the strain of holding his body up on Aura’s nipple alone. He was desperately hoping she would finally let him back down, but there didn’t seem to be any chance in sight. Maybe he could hold out for another minute or two, but…

He fell. He didn’t have time to register how it had happened before his sore, burning arms slipped, and suddenly he was falling. It felt as if his heart stopped.

This was it – he was going to die, splattering on the solid surface of Aura’s desk without her even realizing what had happened-

“Oof!”

Stunned, he rolled helplessly to a stop, his eyes blurry. He blinked, and found himself staring up at what looked like the underside of Aura’s colossal breast. Was he in her bra…? He couldn’t even tell if Aura had noticed him falling…

 

 

At last, after an utterly miserable time she hadn’t even been able to gauge, Athena was released. She flopped uncomfortably against what felt like Aura’s open palm, lying there in a battered heap.

Her entire body – skin, hair, clothes, everything – was completely and totally drenched in more sweat than she’d ever experienced before. Not even the most intense workouts of her life had caused her to feel so filthy and damp. She gagged, the horrible taste of Aura’s perspiration covering her tongue as well. Her red hair was sticking to her body all over.

She was fairly sure she was moving, but couldn’t tell to where, too beaten-down and exhausted to open her stinging eyes.

The motion stopped, and after a few seconds, she heard a familiar yelp.

Weakly, she pushed herself to a sitting position. Apollo was nearby.

“A-Athena…!” she heard him raggedly call out. A moment later, Apollo crashed into her in a hug that would’ve made her proud on any better day. “Y-you’re alive…!”

Oh… right. That made sense, she supposed – the last Apollo had seen of her was Aura burying her between her tits and then shoving her into her armpit. Frankly, she was lucky to still be alive, given how utterly puny she was compared to Aura, especially considering the roboticist’s current level of inebriation. Aura’s years of careful, precise work with machine parts and robotics equipment had likely given her the dexterity to treat something as puny as they were with care, even while drunk.

She felt too sore to hug Apollo back, and he moved away on his own after a second, coughing.

“Urk-! Th-that’s not just your sweat, is it…?”

“No…” she groaned, though the answer was obvious. She had to smell terrible

Aura was moving again. Their platform wobbled uncomfortably, and Athena flopped onto her back again, too battered to stabilize herself.

 

 

Aura shuffled her way to the workbench, keeping her raised palm fairly stable. When Apollo had fallen from her nipple and she had located him inside of her bra, she’d finally given Athena a break from her armpit, deciding to do something else.

There it is

The strange device Athena had left behind was lying on the workbench on its own. This was what had caused them to shrink, was it…? It wasn’t an especially impressive-looking piece of tech.

She picked it up, looking it over. Her mind was still hazy and slow, but as she tapped at the odd buttons and squinted at the display, Aura began piecing together how the device worked. Athena had wanted her to fix the apparent mistake that had caused her and Apollo to end up like this. It looked as if that would be easy to do, but…

 

 

“Wh-what the hell is she doing now?”

Athena didn’t know how to answer Apollo’s defeated-sounding question. Aura seemed to be looking over the Skye Device, so was she finally making good on her promise and restoring their size, now that she’d had her fun…? That was feeling like much too optimistic a guess. Aura turned the device on them, and Athena closed her eyes, pleading to finally be returned to normal.

After a second and a familiar noise, she gasped. She really was getting larger again. Apollo, too – Aura had actually figured it out! She turned to Apollo, a bright grin reappearing on her face for the first time in quite a while.

And then they stopped. Athena’s grin cracked, her eyes widening a bit.

Aura had made them larger, and yes, they were now several times bigger than before – unfortunately, their growth had stopped almost immediately, bringing them up to what appeared to be just a few inches in height each. Maybe four…?

Athena wrenched forward, looking up at Aura’s sleepy, smirking expression.

“A-Aura, what are you doing!?” she demanded. “You can’t just leave us like this…!”

Her voice had become more and more quiet as she got through that last sentence. Really, if Aura wanted to, she absolutely could leave them like this…

“Looks cheap, but thizza nice gadget…” Aura remarked, words still as slurred as ever. At least her voice didn’t sound like a thunderstorm anymore. “Think’ll keep it…!”

“Huh…?” both lawyers squeaked at the same time. Aura set the Skye Device aside on her workbench again, and her hand began to move once more, closing around them. Apollo stammered frantically as their bodies were pressed together, now closed into Aura’s fist.

“Apollo? Apollo, what’s she going to do!?”

He clearly didn’t know. Athena’s panic had once again overtaken her, and she had no idea of what to do anymore as Aura began to move again.

 

 

Aura was drunk, tired, and ready to crash into bed, but now, there was another feeling creeping all over her mind. If she’d been able to enjoy herself that much with the two puny lawyers in her grip when they were the size of bugs, having them like this could be an even better experience. Her hazy mind was already beginning to run wild with ideas she never would’ve entertained before.

Her right breast was still exposed, and she was about to cover it up again when she got a better idea. Lowering her hand with a soft laugh, she deposited both Athena and Apollo into her bra cup, pulling the undergarment right to her chest again and adjusting her loose tank top back to normal. They began to squirm and fight immediately, far more capable of doing so now that they were around four inches tall each, but they still couldn’t get free, only their feet exposed at the underside of her breast. So, with the shrunken pair struggling uselessly against her tit and giving her quite the pleasurable sensation as a result, Aura shuffled her way out of the robotics lab, headed for her quarters once more. There was plenty more fun to be had with her little friends before she finally headed to bed for the night, now that she thought on it…

 

END?

 

 

BAD ENDING #7 – Chapter Five

(When Aura is attempting to unshrink the two tiny lawyers.)

 

“Th’fuck made this thing?” Aura wondered aloud. Apollo suspected that she wouldn’t really care to hear the answer.

Still stranded right next to Athena in Aura’s sea of cleavage while the colossal roboticist went about examining the Skye Device, Apollo was nearer than he’d ever been to relaxing since this entire incident had begun, but it was important to recognize that they still weren’t entirely out of the woods just yet. Aura still needed to work out how to operate the device in her hand. Now, Ms. Blackquill was obviously a very sharp, perceptive woman with a trained scientific mind, but how much would her state of inebriation affect that?

“Lessee targets buncha half-arsed code

Aura was tapping randomly at the device’s buttons and display. Was there any chance she might hear them now, if they tried calling out to her with instructions?

“Aura!!” Apollo tried. She didn’t so much as twitch, still just idly experimenting with the device. He sighed. “She’d better at least take us out of her top first…”

The Skye Device gave off a soft hum for a moment, followed by a series of quiet beeps.

“Um… I don’t think whatever she just did was right.” Athena said, nervous.

It was suddenly becoming frighteningly easy to imagine Aura severely screwing up the process of restoring their size. What if she somehow made them even smaller…? They were already the size of insects – any smaller, and they’d be invisible…!

Aura made a small noise, blinking at the device in her slack grip. Her grey eyes shifted down toward the pair of tiny lawyers in her cleavage.

“The hell’s it doing?” she asked, sounding impatient.

Athena tried to get a good look at the device, but the limited angle she had available didn’t seem like it allowed her to see much. Above, the device was humming again.

“I think it’s-…” She suddenly gasped, eyes widening. “W-wait, no no-!!”

A flash of light caused Apollo to be blinded for a few seconds, and in that time, the world descended into chaos. Aura seemed to stagger on the spot, her breasts shuddering against her two puny passengers. She made a noise of mixed confusion and annoyance, but there was no time for her to do much else.

 

 

Aura made another noise, this one out of discomfort; her tank top and bra suddenly felt extremely restrictive. She thought to drop the weird device she was holding back on the workbench and fix her own problem first, but she barely had time to process this idea in her hazy mind before she heard a sharp noise of fabric tearing, and her top fell away, exposing her upper body as it was ripped apart. The pain she was feeling against her chest stopped when her bra broke loose as well, dropping and letting her breasts shift heavily back to their neutral position. The moment she tried to step back and figure out what was happening, her magenta panties tore as well, falling from her thighs in tatters.

“Th-fuck jus’ happened…!?” she slurred, blinking in confusion at her own nude figure. Why did the floor beneath her look so strange…? She tried to focus on the two puny lawyers she’d been carrying along in her cleavage, ready to demand an answer, but she found that she couldn’t locate either of them.

Was she… growing?

 

-THUMP-

 

She cursed loudly, a dull pain setting in over the back of her head. She’d just struck it on something, and unless she was mistaken…

Her shoulders collided awkwardly with what she could now identify as the robotics lab’s ceiling when she tried to move. She was definitely getting larger, and at a rapid pace. Her expanding body had broken right out of her limited clothing, and now she was filling the entire lab. She crumpled awkwardly onto one knee.

Swearing again, she looked over the device in her grip, but now it was getting to be too small for her to make out the display. She groaned, flicking it aside. It clattered pointlessly across the floor, out of sight.

 

 

Outside of the Cosmos Space Centre, anyone passing by might have thought that the facility was being bombed again. A series of echoing, chaotic crashes sounded from the space centre’s general direction, and moments later, something huge emerged from an explosive cloud of dust and flying debris.

The expanding figure of a massive, nude woman had appeared, shakily standing up as her already-colossal body continued to grow in size. Violet hair spilled down the woman’s shoulders, partly covering her incredible chest as she stabilized herself, wobbling on her bare feet. Assorted pieces of rubble fell from her figure, crashing down to cause even further devastation to the facility she’d just broken out of.

“Wh-what th’fuck!?”

The rather vulgar exclamation marked the approximate end of the colossal woman’s growth. She had stopped, and was left staring at her surroundings with wide, slightly glazed eyes. The city was getting somewhat dark by now, night falling over Los Angeles, but already every last individual in the immediate area had turned their attention to the ruins of the Cosmos Space Centre, countless phones beginning to record the rising chaos.

 

 

This’s different Aura Blackquill mumbled in disbelief, blinking a few times as she looked down at her own nude body, feet surrounded by rubble and the open space of the demolished facility’s grounds.

Her finely-tuned math skills were running a bit slow at the moment, courtesy of the considerable volume of alcohol currently in her system, but she estimated herself to now be somewhere in the vicinity of four hundred and fifty feet tall, judging by what was left of her workplace at her feet.

She could see the lights of the city sprawling out around her, countless vehicles still moving, though many had stopped in response to her sudden appearance. She was totally nude, standing over the rubble, and had to have thousands of eyes on her already at minimum. She blinked again. For a split-second, her hazy thoughts turned back to Athena and Apollo – where the hell were they? It looked like they had stayed just as tiny as they’d been, so were they still stranded on her tits, or had they fallen to the lab’s floor and ended up lost in the rubble? If they were still on her body, her breasts would most likely be about the size of a city to them now…

For some reason, she laughed at the idea. Putting the shrunken pair out of her mind, she looked up at her surroundings again. However this mistake had happened, she was now one of the biggest things in the entire city. Only the largest buildings in LA could possibly match or exceed her height at this point.

After a few more frozen seconds, she stepped forward. Her left foot crashed through the rubble of the space centre and came down on the edge of the wide parking lot. Immediately, it devastated the pavement, sending rippling cracks in all directions as it made impact. On the street, cars lost control and crashed. She smirked to herself, impressed by the mess she’d caused with just one single step. Moving her other foot to match, Aura left the Cosmos Space Centre behind entirely. Once stable, she crouched toward the ground. Her large breasts hung pendulously over the scattered crowd of onlookers before her, some on sidewalks and others still in or currently escaping vehicles.

“Still bigger’n they were she observed. No one below her would understand her meaning, but that didn’t really matter. She spotted a large van on the side of the street and reached down to pick it up. It fit into her fingers easily, and after examining it for a moment, she impulsively crushed it in her grip. The vehicle crumpled into scrap with incredible ease, and Aura gave a low laugh of surprise and amusement. It looked as if the stunned onlookers at her feet were shocked by what she’d done. “Can’t do shite to stop me, can you?” she mused. Discarding the crushed van over her shoulder, she stood up again. This crowd at her feet wasn’t worth her time, really – she was bigger than any building in this entire district, and she suddenly found herself wanting to take a little walk. Her house arrest meant that she almost never got to leave the space centre. A quick tour around the city would be nice, wouldn’t it?

Aura’s next step flattened at least half a dozen scattered vehicles underfoot, but she barely even noticed. She edged her way into the open roadway leading away from the space centre lot, every footfall causing untold devastation as she moved, her steps still a bit wobbly with her intoxication.

She’d been tired earlier, but now she practically felt wide-awake, ready and eager to explore the diminished city all around her. Not even the slightest bit concerned about the puny figures below her seeing her nude, Aura set off for what promised to be a stroll more devastating than any disaster to strike LA in recent memory. In the past, she’d spent time on personal projects like the huge robot frame back in the ruins of her lab. She’d imagined completing the mechanical behemoth and piloting it on a campaign of destruction in the city. At this point, however, there was no need – her body alone was now more than enough to do the job.

 

END?

End Notes:

(It's over! Or at least these setups are over - I just might return to some of these endings as full Alternate stories, so keep watch in the future! Please, if you've got a second and have enjoyed this story, leave me a review! I'd really appreciate any feedback. Any favourite endings or parts in the main story?)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9554