Born to be a Foot Slave for your Sadistic Sisters by RI_Weeb, Dawger2
Summary:

After being born an inch tall, you were destined to have a bad life, but when your three sisters discover how good you feel under their feet, your life goes from bad to worse as you're demoted from a member of the family to a permanent footslave, in charge of massaging, cleaning, and worshipping their feet on a daily basis.

 

(This is a story request from @Dawger2! They're a really cool guy who makes a lot of 3D art of my characters from HIH:A! Check them out on Twitter!!)


Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6093 Read: 42776 Published: July 26 2020 Updated: December 28 2020

1. Chapter 1: The Torture Begins by RI_Weeb

2. Chapter 2: April's plaything by RI_Weeb

3. Chapter 3: May and April's bet by RI_Weeb

Chapter 1: The Torture Begins by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

(7/27/20)

This is the first chapter of possibly many others! I hope you all enjoy! Please leave a review!!

      You were born the only boy in a primarily female family. With 3 older sisters, you were at bottom the pecking order, destined to be picked on… but that wasn't exactly the worst part. If you had been born normally then you probably could've gotten off easily, however, you weren't just the little brother in the family, you were the one-inch tall little brother. Your size and your role in the family meant that not only were you destined to be picked on and teased, but you were destined to be abused and put to work at the feet of all three of your sadistic older sisters. And to make matters worse, your parents were always away on business trips meaning that your sisters had free reign to make you their slaves. From the moment you were born, you had been demoted from a family member to a family slave and that role would define you for the entire life.  But, it wasn't all bad, when doctors did tests on you they discovered that your body was not only incredibly durable, but it also healed really fast. Broken bones would heal in days and you could withstand the force of someone accidentally stepping on you, however with most things in your life, your sisters found a way to ruin it. When they found out about your durability and healing, they saw it as free reign to not hold back around your little body. 


      Your torture only began when you were still really young. Since she was the oldest (16 yrs old), your sister, June, was in charge of looking after you while your parents were away on one of their business trips. She was very negligent and only provided the bare minimum of food and nourishment required. Since you were still very young, this treatment was enough to make you cry ALL the time, and rather than trying her best to make sure you were happy and comfortable, all she did was ignore and snap at you whenever you cried. And while this seemed really easy considering that you were 1 inch tall, your parents had thought of this exact situation and installed a baby monitor in your crib that’d amplify any sounds you made which made it a lot easier to attend to your needs. And what was a responsible decision on their part, was genuinely annoying for all of your sisters. After weeks of listening to you cry every day, June had enough! Stopping in the middle of her work out, she busted down the door and walked towards your crib. Her silky long ponytail and sporty tank top were damp with sweat and she had a horrifying angry look on her face.


      “Stop crying you little brat!” She yelled, stomping her socked foot dangerously close to you. The sheer force and impact of her foot did nothing to stop your crying, in fact, it only made things worse. Seeing how you disobeyed her direct order, June clicked her tongue and grabbed you by your specially made tiny onesie. “If you don’t wanna shut up, then I’ll make you!” With a devious and pestered smile, she reached down towards her foot and removed her sock. With a tight grip and smug expression, she brought it close before hovering you right over the opening. From this position, the humidity and smell was unbearable, it was like a sweltering cauldron of horrible toxins and rank foot sweat.


     “Since you wouldn’t shut up, I’m putting you in time out… in my sock!” She chuckled and roughly tossed you inside of it. As you tumbled down towards the toe section your face and body were absolutely drenched in both stale and fresh sweat, as well as a staggering amount of sock lint. And when you finally slid down to the very bottom you landed face-first onto a bit of gross toe jam. It invaded your senses filling your mouth with a putrid salty taste and your nose with a pungent aroma that made you tear up even more. You wanted to ask her to stop using the little words you knew, but it was already too late. “You picked the wrong day to piss me off! I didn't have any clean socks so I just dug around in my room until I found these babies: my lucky socks from when I used to play soccer and boy howdy do they still smell awful, especially since I was just working out in them. Well, hope you enjoy your stay you little crybaby." She winked and slowly brought her sweat-soaked foot into the discolored and unbelievably smelly socks. As it got closer, June wiggled her toes giving you a scary look at how dirty the spaces between her toes were and how much she was sweating. 


    "Oh, and by the way, I haven't washed my feet in days so I hope that helps teach you a lesson on shutting up, you brat. If I ever hear you crying again I'll run a mile with you sewn into these socks." You could hear her laughing as she slid her sock on and began feeling around for your little body with her massive toes. When she finally got a grip on you, she began smothering your face with her big toe until she had forced your tiny mouth open enough to break your tiny jaw. Not only did this hurt like hell, but it meant that you could no longer close your mouth. Of course, it'd heal in a matter of hours, but for now, your tongue was forced to stay in direct contact with all her gross sweat and toe jam. When she had sufficiently broken you mentally and physically she continued to wiggle her toes until you were trapped in between her big and second toe. Without even thinking, she started to squeeze you extremely tightly between her toes. 


    "Damn, this feels so good! It's like I can't stop my toes from moving. I'll definitely have to tell May and April once they get back. Looks like you have a new chore in the house." She wiggled her toes once more causing your face to fall directly into a glob of dirt and slime that was lodged in between her toes. The taste was awful but your mouth was stuck open for the time being. "Wow, if you keep licking and stuff I might keep you in there for an entire week…" She giggled and began to walk towards her shoes. 


    Each step was hell. Your body was thrown about all over the place until you were directly under the ball of her foot. As her foot plummeted to the ground you braced for impact as you were squished into her foot. A horrible cracking sound reverberated from her sock and before you knew it, your arms and legs were broken. And what's worse is that she enjoyed the feeling. When your bones cracked under her foot, June was filled with so much satisfaction that she let out a little moan. 


    "Heh, I'm glad that you were such a crybaby. I wouldn't have been able to experience how good it feels to have your little body under my unwashed feet." You couldn't see it but she had a big smug smile on her face and that smug smile turned into an even more smug look as she came up with a brilliant idea. "About that mile run, I was talking about… since you feel so good, I think I might just do that now. And because you're in my lucky soccer socks, I might as well use my lucky cleats too! You gotta complete the set, ya know?" She said sliding the disgusting cleats on. 


    Unlike her lucky socks, which were only worn for a single season without being washed, her lucky cleats were worn throughout the entirety of her time playing soccer and were absolutely awful. The insoles were ruined with sweat, dirt, dead skin, and massive piles of toe jam from whenever she went to soccer practice with no socks on. And if it wasn't obvious, they smelled horrible! So bad, in fact, that June was forced to put them in a box in her closet to mask their scent. Her cleats were basically if she had combined 50 duplicates of her lucky socks and ran a 15 mile run in them. At your size, the smell was made 1 million times worse thanks to your more sensitive senses, and as soon as she had her laces all traces of fresh air were gone and you were forced to breathe in all the horrible foot air as it slowly burned your lungs. Her steps were made a lot worse and just when things couldn’t get any more disgusting, sweaty, or uncomfortable the heat suddenly shot up high. That’s when you heard your sister say something extremely worrying…

 

    “Wow! It’s so fricking hot today. I hope you don’t drown in my sweat while I’m out on my run, little bro.” She teased, knowing that you couldn’t be killed. From then onwards, your sisters would find more and more ways to torture you with their feet, but… that’s a story for another day.

End Notes:

Hey! Did you enjoy? I bet you did~ If you did enjoy it, leave a review and maybe follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb

Special thanks to @Dawger2 (https://twitter.com/Dawger2) for helping me out with this story and creating so much 3D fan art for my story Half Inch High: Alternative (which you should definitely read).

Chapter 2: April's plaything by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

(9/25/20)

Chapter 2 after 3 months!! Wow, these commissions are murdering me. I promise I'll start posting again once they're done.

Born to be a Foot Slave for your Sadistic Sisters Chapter 2: April


      After June, your oldest sister, first trapped you inside her socks she was adamant about sharing just how great dominating your tiny body felt underfoot. At first, she was thinking about letting her friends have a go at you, but then she got an even better idea. After a couple more weeks of making you her personal foot toy, she finally released you from your sock prison and dropped you onto the living room’s carpeted floor. Gasping for a breath you collapsed on the floor hoping to take in any and all fresh air that was available but the lingering scent of June's feet was too potent for you to ignore.


      As you tried to get away from her pungent foot, a completely new smell started to viciously invade your senses. Finally readjusting to the light, you looked up only to see girls towering over you. Sharing the same exact body type, and black hair color, t was clear that they were twins. The only thing that set them apart was their highlights; green for the girl to your right, and red for the girl to your left. To the right of you was your second oldest sister, April and to the left was your other older sister May. Both of their socked feet were casually hovering uncomfortably close to you. They hadn't even said anything yet and you already had a bad feeling about this. 


      "Oh, so that's where he went. I was almost worried for a second." The girl to the right of you, April, said flexing her toes and causing an assortment of dirt, sock lint, and other particles to rain down from her heavily worn green and black athletic socks.


      "You were keeping him in your socks?! That's super gross, June. You're lucky mom and dad had to extend their business trip. If they found out they'd probably kill you." May, the girl to your right said, poking and prodding at you with sweat-soaked, hole-ridden, black, and red socks. On their own, the scent was definitely not as strong as June’s horrifying odor but combined, the pungent scent of their feet could definitely go toe to toe with your eldest sister.


      “So, why’d you call us here?” April asked.

      “Well, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to take him for a spin…” June said slamming her now barefoot down on top of you. After a couple of seconds of grinding you into the carpet, she lifted her foot to show off your tiny body as it adhered to her sole like glue. “He makes for a great insole, and with some training, I think he could do so much more.”


      Uncaring yet intrigued, April and May gave a curious shrug before saying the words that’d soon fill your life with unbelievable amounts of pain and suffering.


      “Sure, why not?”


      From that point on and many years later, you were passed around again and again from sister to sister. It was a routine for you and each day was more painful than the last but for some reason, you began to feel a strange pleasure from all these horrible things that were being done to you. Despite hating how abusive and uncaring your sisters seemed to be, at times, you felt yourself longing for their feet and during your extremely rare “break days” you’d sometimes even daydream about how much it turned you on. Still young and unable to explain these feelings, you felt absolutely tortured by the kind of things your mind would think about it. “Why would I ever enjoy this…” You’d find yourself thinking from time to time, but considering how feelings of servitude and feet were hard wired into your mind since you were basically a kid, for some reason, it just kinda made sense…


      You first started to feel these feelings a couple of years after all your sisters decided to make you their personal foot slaves. You were being used as an insole for your sister April’s beaten up and incredibly smelly converse sneakers and had been continuously drowning in her vinegary sweat for hours as she went about her day. You were already being constantly used day in and day out at that point, but even after years of use you never got used to your new conditions. That was mostly due to your sister’s newfound negligence to keep up with personal hygiene in an effort to make your life even more of a nightmare than it already was. It was a horrible situation for you but you finally felt some relief as April dumped you from her smelly sneaker and onto the floor of her bedroom.


      Finally free you gasped for fresh air but much to your dismay all the air that had entered your system was tainted by the putrid smell of her feet. Even when released from your prison you couldn’t escape the sweltering humidity and foul odor of your sister’s feet. It was practically embedded into your body and inescapable as a result. April’s fresh sweat, as well as your other two sister’s stale sweat, lined your body from head to toe, and not even covering your nose or holding your breath could help you escape from their disgustingly cheesy scents.


      “P-Please…” You whimpered trying to crawl away from her, but with how beaten and flattened you couldn’t get far. Barely noticing you trying to escape, April acted quickly to stop you.

      “Are you really trying to run?” She said slamming her big toe on top of you. It’s sheer size encompassing your entire body. Knowing about how durable you were, April pulled no punches when it came to pressing down onto your body as hard as she could. You felt your bones contort and creak in pain. All the air was pushed from your lungs and replaced with even more of her toxic foot stench. You wheezed and gasped, desperately hoping for air all whilst you suffered greatly under the intense pressure and weight of her toe. Just when things couldn’t get any worse, April started to speak up once again. “Since you tried to escape from me, I think I might need to punish you…” Grinding your tiny body into the floor with her foot she rubbed her chin, presumably trying to come up with some way to torture you. 


      “Oh! I know!” She exclaimed, sadistically pressing down harder on your tiny body. “If you want me to stop, give me a tongue bath with that tiny mouth of yours...” In intense pain, you barely questioned her orders and placed your tongue against her toe for a few seconds. Lifting her toe off slightly, April stared down at you once more with a more menacing expression on her usually uncaring face. “Are you deaf? If you think one measly lick qualifies as a ‘tongue bath’, I’ll punish you with something a lot more painful and disgusting than just stepping on you. Now, I’ll give you one more chance. Do it right, or else...” She said threatening to crush you once more. The thought alone made you wanna throw up, but it seemed like you had no other choice. Shakingly bringing your head closer to her toe you planted the tip of your tongue against it. Up close and personal once more you could feel April’s pungent aroma and foot sweat burn your lungs with a beyond disgusting odor. The heat radiating from her foot was like placing your tongue against a space heater and combined with the humidity of her perspiration it was like licking the floor of a horrid sauna that reeked of April’s massive feet.


      “You’re not licking hard enough!! She yelled, angrily pressing down on you harder with her toe. Tears rolled down your face as you planted your face directly against her toe feeling the ridges of her toe print and lapping away at all the gross sweat and soiled sock lint that resided on the surface of her big toe. Even after serving under sisters for so long it still didn’t feel real. Fueled by denial, you hoped deep down that this was all some kind of nightmare. This awful reality was something that you didn’t want to accept, but it was clear that reality had no intention letting you deny it.


      As you licked diligently at your sister’s malodorous peds for almost half an hour, she finally decided to look away from her phone and down at you. This was it! “She’s finally gonna let me go free.” You thought, feeling a wave of relief wash over you. However, before you were even able to crack a smile and give your numb tongue a rest, April said something that would crush your hopes along with the rest of your tiny body.


      “Alright, you’ve done enough licking there… now, move on to the rest of my foot.” She said, lifting her foot up and hitting you directly with an awful heatwave of stench and humidity that had been building up while she kept her foot on top of you. After what you went through a couple of moments ago, this was worse by an almost exponential level. You stared hopelessly at her massive foot as it completely eclipsed you like some impossibly fetid skyscraper. You knew you had no choice in the matter but you had no idea where to even start. Her massive foot struck fear into you, and this was the first time you were ever sentenced to do something as awful as lick your sister’s foot clean so it was even more intimidating to you. Looking at your body as it froze in fear, April had finally gotten fed up with waiting for you to start following orders again.


      “Gah, how long are you going to stand there staring?!” She yelled, her expression changing from an uncaring to an angered glare. Grabbing you by your head and pushing in on your cheeks to force out your tongue, she then started to slowly bring you closer to her sweat-soaked and pungent smelling foot. 

      “N-No please!!” You mumbled unable to talk properly from how hard she was squeezing your head. Struggling fruitlessly in her grasp, you could only watch as April brought your face closer to her foot until your tongue was in direct contact with her sole. Running you across every nook and cranny like her own personal washcloth, she brings your tongue into her first toe gap and heartlessely relishes in how much torture you were in. When you were being rubbed across her sole it may have been ungodly humid with large amounts of sock lint and dirt, but other than that the taste wasn’t as different, if not worse, than her big toe but as she brought you into her first toe gap, it was like a whole different story. The smell was unquestionably worse and all the complaints you had about her big toe and sole were multiplied tenfold. That wasn’t even mentioning the gross amounts of toe jam that littered each gap like boulders in the world’s most disgusting canyon. 


      April made sure to run your head through every single lump of toe jam until they had completely adhered to your head and started to force their way into your mouth. As the disgusting cheesy flavor filled every fiber of your being and the rancid vinegar odor corrupted your lungs from the inside out, you started to feel a strange feeling build up within you. Surging straight to your groin, you were shocked. The vile toejam started to ooze its way down your throat, and your body, for some reason, was deriving pleasure from this! You could barely think thanks to April’s harsh treatment and nauseating odor, but you knew deep down that you couldn’t let her see it. If any of your sisters were to know that you were starting to develop some sick inexplicable fetish for their feet, they’d make absolutely sure to make you suffer for it. But much to your dismay it seemed as if fate had planned for that exact thing to happen. 


      While April was running your pathetic tiny body through each of her toe gaps, she felt something unusual.


      “What the..?” Freeing you from her toes, she started to thoroughly examine your body. In an attempt to hide it, you blocked your crotch with your arms, however, this was undoubtedly a mistake as it helped April pinpoint exactly what felt so weird. Realizing what it was, April went from mad to pissed. “Don’t try to hide it, you damn pervert!” She exclaimed at a volume loud enough to almost deafen you, before reaching towards your arms with her free arm and breaking them both. You tried to scream out in pain but your mouth was completely blocked by April’s toe jam, your arms fell limp revealing your visibly erect ‘you know what.’ You could tell that April was visibly shocked. She had no idea that you felt this way, but after knowing, a rush of sadistic ideas rushed through her head. 


      “I can’t wait to tell the others about this…” She giggled evilly before taking off her other converse, which she had kept on the entire time as she was making you lick her foot. With little to no remorse, she tossed you inside her shoe and stuffed both of her socks into it, sealing off your only source of fresh air, and blocking off any and all light. The combined odor of her converse and socks was absolutely putrid. It was like a completely different atmosphere and with your body buried under both of her socks you had no choice but to endure against both the awful smelling socks and soiled insole. As you suffered within, you could barely make out what April would say next.

 

      “Once I tell them about your fetish, you’re gonna wish you were dead especially since I’ll be letting May borrow those socks tomorrow. I can only imagine the stuff she’d do to you…” With that, your fate was sealed once again, and all you could do was silently cry within the confines of April’s unbelievably smelly sneaker.

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed! Special thanks to Dawger for helping me come up with some ideas for this chapter~ Please leave a review!!!!

 

Follow me on twitter: @RandomInterWeeb

Thanks for reading <3

Chapter 3: May and April's bet by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

(12/28/20) While not exactly christmas related, I hope it's still a very welcome site for everyone who likes this story! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

"Ugh… even for April, these socks are totally rank. I'd really hate to be you right now… or ever. Well, either way, since I lost the bet because of you, I guess this is just fair!" Sewing needle in one hand and an extremely worn, torn up, and rancid looking sock in the other, she slowly inched towards you with a menacingly smug and foreboding smile. Backed up into the corner of the room, your tiny body was mere moments away from being ruthlessly violated by yet another one of your sisters. You wanted to cry but the strange stirring in your body made you more conflicted than anything else. Trembling before her all encompassing shadow, your eyes darted between the dirty sock, and your sister's short black hair. Almost like life flashing before your eyes, a rush of awful thoughts filled your head while you stared at her and you started to lament on how you got in this situation to begin with… 


-A couple hours earlier-


"I have a track meet tomorrow, and if you don't keep licking, I'll be running laps with you inside these." April said, holding up the same incredibly worn socks from earlier. Scared out of your mind from the thought alone, you thoroughly rubbed your tongue across her massive foot, trying your best to persevere through all the disgust her stale sweat, toejam, and dirt brought you. After experiencing June's "lucky" socks many years back, you've learned to be cautious around your sisters sports socks and despite your best efforts to avoid them you've seen, smelled, and tasted how awful they were numerous times. Not wanting to add another awful experience to the list you kept on obeying, until someone decided to step in. 


While April stared at her phone, idly enjoying how your tiny tongue felt as it slid across her unwashed feet, you began to smell another, similarly foul odor invade your senses. An odor that was all too familiar to you, and from the scent alone you could tell it was May, your 3rd and final sister. Before you could even confirm that it was her, two monstrous toes wrapped around your body, squeezing you tight before lifting you up in the air. From the reflection in her glossy nails, you could vaguely make out May's smug smile as she stole you away from April's feet, and while being "rescued" was typically a good thing, being between May's toes was still awful. The lingering odor of her sweat and grossly accumulated toejam, made your eyes water and stomach stir. 


"Ha, is that even a threat? I'm sure your smelly track socks don't even hold a candy to my lucky socks." She said dangling a pair of long athletic socks in front of her. Despite them barely being near you the smell was overwhelming and since you were stuck between her toes you couldn't even cover your nose or shield yourself from the horrible smell. While it was similar to April's socks, the smell of feet was still extremely overbearing, beating down on you like a chemical weapon, you started to cry as you tried and failed to hold your breath. 


"Can't you see the twerp was already busy with my feet, May?" April exclaimed as she got up from her seat and stomped down softly on her foot till it was back on the ground. April's soles now made up the roof of your tiny little prison between May's toes. Squished between their rancid feet, no light entered, but the combined smell was more than enough to make you nauseous, even more so than before. Caged in by their feet, you could no longer hear what they were saying, but you could tell it wasn't good. Hoping to just get knocked out by their combined stench, your hopes were shattered when April lifted her foot off of May's foot and light filled your toe prison once again. 


Upon looking up at the two of them, you could sense the competitive aura they had as twins finally kick in, and for you, this was a very bad thing, especially after the conversation they had earlier. You tried to escape, but May kept you secure between her big and second toe. In your peripheral you could see them both putting on their dreaded "lucky" socks. You began to struggle desperately as you thought you'd be stuck inside May's smell ridden basketball socks, but she flicked you out from between her toes before putting her socks on. Feeling a sense of relief you tiredly tried to escape to no avail. Watching you gasp for fresh air the two of them stared you down with terrifyingly smug grins. 


You couldn't even crawl a couple inches before May had picked you up by your shirt and brought you close to her face. The residual smell of her gross socks on her hands was still overwhelming for your tiny senses proving that it was almost impossible to fully escape their malodorous torture.


Struggling with all your might, your sisters only stood there and giggled at your dismay as they casually slid their lucky socks on. And without a care in the world they tossed you onto the carpeted floor like a piece of trash. Now on the floor the combined stench was actively and viciously tearing away at you from the outside in. The sheer volume of awe at and musk was honestly staggering, and within a minute or two of groveling on the floor, it started to feel as if you were stranded in a cheesy foot scented sauna and this was just the beginning… 


While you were desperately trying to not breathe in their oppressive foot odor, the twin sisters had been plotting about how exactly they were gonna settle their affair and unfortunately for you, they seemed to be on the same wave-length as a sinister expression appeared on their faces almost in sync. 


The two of them sat down on the floor and almost instantly, surrounded you with their socked feet. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you were now trapped within four horrible smelling walls that were composed of what seemed like the most heinous material known to man: your sisters' extremely worn "lucky" socks. 


"Heyyy, little bro~" April said playfully wiggling her toes at you as they ‘inadvertently’ sent rancid sock lint and tiny droplets of sweat your way. "Mind helping us with our little dispute?" She asked knowing that you were physically unable to answer thanks to the crippling cloud of poison and humidity that was your sisters' feet, and of course your suffering was a good enough answer to your sister's rhetorical question. 

"Great! All you gotta do is smell our socks and tell us whose own is the worst! Easy, right?" She said nonchalantly, almost as if it were completely normal, and in some demented way, it was, but only for your sad existence. Your heart sunk at those words, you wanted nothing more than to be as far away as possible from those musty socks, but deep down something was exclaiming otherwise. However, before you could quell whatever was causing those strange thoughts, your sisters were finally fed up with waiting for you to start sniffing and decided to take matters into their own hands, or rather, own feet.


“In some weird way I bet you’ll actually end up liking this like last time, you pervert.” April snarked, grabbing you by the waist and delivering you towards May’s not-so-inviting, and despite your very frantic struggles it was no use. April, with little to no concern for your safety, plunged you deep into the socked toe gaps of her twin sister’s dirty socks. As your head got pushed into the sock’s fabric an insane mind-numbing rush of malodorous aromas bombarded your sweats and what seemed like gallons of sweat leaked out onto your body, filling your mouth and entire being. The smell was horrible and it was nearly impossible to tell it apart from the pained tears that erupted from your face. 


“H-Hey!! Don’t just do that without warning me!!” May giggled with a joyful grin on her face as your tiny body tickled her rancid feet and as some sick unintentional punishment her toes reacted accordingly. Scrunching around your miniscule form like an anaconda, you were squeezed tightly by her powerful socked toes and you could feel your body creak and shudder from the pressure. The smell of rancid feet and stale sweat was a million times more potent and despite you only being scrunched for a few seconds, it felt like an hour and when you were finally released from her toes and dropped back down onto the ground you had a coughing fit and gasped for whatever little fresh air remained around the awful atmosphere May’s musty socks created. For a moment you thought that you had survived, but then you remembered that things were far from over. Just when you were finally catching your breath, you were picked up my April again, and your heart sunk as you realized that you were about to be shoved into yet another putrid foot-scented hell.


“Try to beat that April!” May exclaimed smuggly wiggling her toes towards you and April. “You might as well give up because there’s no way that you’ll be able to get a better reaction than that!”

“Wanna bet?” April said, staring angrily.

“Sure! Loser has to do whatever the winner says!” Hands on her hips, and feet outstretched towards April, May sat there triumphant, thinking that she had won this contest hands down.


“Alright, twerp. You better get a good whiff in because if you say May’s feet smell worse there’ll be hell to pay.” She said, tossing you onto the floor. Without even getting a chance to get back up, the massive shadow of her foot loomed overhead and quickly plummeted down onto you. The ball of her foot landed directly onto your chest, knocking the wind out of you and forcing you to inhale her pungent foot odor. While it was a very close competition, saying the smell was any worse or better than April’s socks was a hard choice to make. However, April would soon do something that would change the tides (of sweat) sorely in her favor. “You know, these socks are pretty beat up. Unlike May’s there’s way more holes and I’ve worn them for wayyy longer.” She said grinding the ball of her foot on top of you and smothering your whole body. Describing the odor as putrid would be an understatement in this case. The smell and raw humidity of her sweat and unwashed track and field socks was just the worst. After a few more seconds of grinding you into the carpet she finally lifted her foot, but as you tried to open your watering eyes you realized that it was still a little dark. But as a dim light filled the area, you realized where you were and then, much like the sudden realization, you were hit unexpectedly by the foul steamy air from that resided on the inside of her socks. Hanging off the side of her sock and desperately trying to pull your head out, a huge feeling of dread came over you as the May’s toes came into view. Littered with sock lint and fetid toejam, it was truly your worst nightmare. However, May was far from finished…


Grabbing your head with her toes she shoved your face deep into the gap between her big and second toe. The sweltering humidity was unbearable, your nose and mouth were buried deep in a pocket of toe jam, and May’s sweat drenched your entire body. Trying to scream out of pain filled your mouth with her toejam, and every breath was tainted by her putrid foot air. Your struggles were amusing, yet worrying for April and she quickly lost all confidence when she saw your body go limp. At the end of the day, the horrible smell of her track socks in combination with her already fetid feet knocked you out cold, and in a way, this was a good thing… until you woke up several hours later in April’s room.

  

“Oh good, you’re finally awake. I can’t believe you made me lose that bet!” She sighed. “At least my punishment won’t be as bad as yours..." Noticing your confusion and fear, May gladly elaborated.

 

“Oh yeah, my punishment is that I have to sew up April's rank socks. She really wasn’t kidding when she said they were full of holes. And while handling her stinky socks isn’t as bad as being sewn into them. Being that small really sucks doesn’t it.” She laughed, grabbing you off the floor and placing you onto the desk. And as your struggles went ignored and you were restrained by thread and grafted onto the rancid cloth of the inside of April’s socks, you knew that only hell would await you tomorrow at her next track meet...


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to make sure that any further stories and chapters don't take too long to write, but no promises~

Follow me on twitter: @RandomInterWeeb!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9465