A Welcome Guest in Hell by Lolmattlol
Summary:

Zagrin is all too eager to enjoy the pleasurable experiences that come from the succubi of Hell. However, he was not prepared for the whims of Casis. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a new writer on here and am looking to improve my craft! Any and all forms of critique are GREATLY appreciated.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 12596 Read: 17861 Published: July 24 2020 Updated: July 29 2020

1. Chapter 1 - The Gates of Hell by Lolmattlol

2. Chapter 2 - The Rear Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol

3. Chapter 3 - The Front Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol

4. Chapter 4 - The Core of Casis by Lolmattlol

Chapter 1 - The Gates of Hell by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

Hey all, this is my first story ever put out, so I am eager to hear from anyone regarding any and all forms of critique. This can include grammar, formatting, story structure etc. Thank you!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally." Muttered Zagrin. He was finally here.

After a short life lived above on Earth, he was now giddily waltzing through the darkened gates of Hell. The air around him was sweltering, as beads of sweat glistened upon his forehead. Lazy rivers of molten metal drifted alongside him as he was ushered down the stone walkways by a demonic guard.

"Hurry and keep moving human!" Barked the demon guard from behind.

Zagrin just couldn't help himself. He was in absolute awe of the place. Stories had told of how doing enough terrible deeds above would land the most foul kind here in the depths of Hell. Sure, many aspiring heroes and do gooders up above strived for a life of purity and good. I mean, why wouldn't you? Everlasting bliss in Heaven alongside the greatest warriors and legends on Earth. It sounded like paradise...to all but Zagrin.

"Why are you smiling human? Don't you know where you're headed?" Zagrin turned his head back to smile gleefully at the demon guard.

"You're taking me to the Pits right? The place where you send the worst miscreants?"

The demon guard looked puzzled. For some reason this human was so eager to be lead to utter damnation and suffering. It scratched its head slowly and nodded, re-leveling the spear that guided Zagrin.

It snorted as it mumbled under its breath. "Strange, this one must be part of the lot that lost its mind..." It continued to lead Zagrin to the Pits.

What the demon guard didn't know was that Zagrin was well versed in the customs of Hell. Alongside his terrible evil lifestyle up above on Earth, Zagrin was avidly fascinated with the characteristics of Hell. Allegedly, those who did enough bad would be subject to endless torture and punishment...by Succubi. Zagrin shuddered with glee at just the thought. Hordes of succubi, scantily clad, plenty of sexual prowess and a domineering personality to boot. None of this compared to the prudes up above in Heaven. Zagrin yearned for the sensual touch only a demon could satisfy, and by touch he meant the harsh cracking whip of an alluring half naked succubus.

The caverns of Hell criss crossed many times with one another, forming long impossible stone walkways leading high above the bubbling cauldrons of lava that formed a lake of fire far below. Spirits of the damned were ushered to and fro along these walkways. Many cried out in peril while others accepted their doomed fate. Some cast themselves off the edges to burn up in the lava below, yet would merely be reformed in the upper gates of Hell to relive their torment for eternity. As if leading himself, Zagrin finally gazed upon the dark obsidian gates that marked the entrance to the Pits.

"Were here now right? The Pits?" Gestured Zagrin as if HE was the one leading the demon guard.

The demon guard brushed past him and marked out strange crimson arcane sigils upon the gate. With a resounding crack, the gates shuddered open.

The demon guard didn't have to ask as Zagrin as he strode forward past the gates with a skip in his step. All the demon guard could do is watch, mouth agape as a human willingly launched himself forward to one of the most vile recesses of Hell.

"You do know what you are getting yourself into, right human? All that exists in those caverns are the lecherous succubi. They do not take pity on any mortal and shall subject them to-

"A life of eternal torment, suffering, and damnation! Yes yes, I am well versed upon the matter." Interrupted Zagrin.

"You may think me mad demon, however, if there were a sign up list to enter, you better believe my name would be one of the first on there!"

The demon guard watched as Zagrin merrily walked into the darkness along the path that lead to the Pits.

"Casis is on duty today, I wonder how she'll deal with this one." Thought the demon guard as he sealed the gates.






Sconces dimly lit the path leading forwards as Zagrin lead himself through the gloomy haze. There was a strange dampness in the air, still hot as Hell, given the locale, yet different from the chasms above. Eventually the tunnel began to round a corner, a singular dim red light illuminating the bend ahead. Carefully, Zagrin edged forwards and was astounded by the site he saw ahead of him.

The tunnel opened up into an astronomically sized cavern. Stalactites dotted the ceiling of what would have been a domed roof some 300 to 400 feet high. Cascading falls of lava sat at the back of the magnificent cavern, providing ample illumination. The heat that sweltered forward upon Zagrin was almost unbearable as he shifted his gaze around the cavern. A small stone path lead from his perch near the tunnel that ferried its way downwards to a circle of bright red stones below. Yet, with all the majesty and sheer scale of the cavern, nothing compared to the being that lied at the center of the stones. Lying upon an illuminated pentagram was a succubus. A succubus that seemed to fill at least a quarter of the entire cavern! She was truly massive in scale. The succubus lied there half naked, lazily spread on the ground with one arm propped up beneath her head and the other scratching at her bare stomach. She had a pout on her face as her cheeks seemed puffed for a moment, like she was concentrating on something. All of a sudden, a shock of acknowledgement seemed to startle the succubus as she opened her maw letting forth a mighty belch.

"BRAAAAAAUUUURP!"

"Ooof, those guys just aren't settling too well." Mumbled the succubus as she caressed her belly.

Zagrin was frozen solid, if one could even be frozen here in the sweltering depths of Hell. This was no succubus that he had imagined. No succubus that he had read about in his books. This was a monster! Sure she had all the familiar characteristics that a succubus would have. Striking obsidian hair with streaks of red, porcelain perfect skin, and even the pink heart tattoos that adorned the region just above the succubus' crotch. There was also one painted around her naval...

Zagrin began to slowly back away, this monster was massive and could probably crush him with just a flick of her finger. How was he supposed to bed such a giant creature? Any torment she could afflict on him would be immense! He did not sign up for this, and so Zagrin turned and began to race towards the tunnel behind him.



Casis stretched and yawned. It was a good burp. The kind that makes you feel hungry again. The one that eases out all the discomfort that comes with a satisfyingly filling meal. She rubbed at her eyes as she peered up towards the crimson stone path that lead all her subjects merrily on their way to her waiting punishment.

"There was supposed to be one more for today." Thought Casis as she stretched upwards onto her knees in a sitting position. As the bleariness cleared from her sight she spotted it. A tiny human in the midst of a full out sprint towards the tunnel.

Casis sighed. They were never creative in how they reacted to her presence. She had seen it all. First they ran for their lives, next they prostrated themselves before her begging for forgiveness, and then they would usher out terrified screams of remorse as she did away with their being in a variety of manners. All in the end to ultimately cycle back down towards her or another one of her colleagues after they were reformed at the gates of Hell. She slid forward upon her belly and formed a circle around the running human with her arms outstretched and hands clasped together.



Zagrin sprinted, as the already unbearable heat caused him to sweat evermore. He could hear her moving behind him and in a flash a large shadow loomed above. Two resounding booms caused him to wince and halt his progression as the Succubus' arms formed a living wall in front of him. He spun around and saw the face of the monster behind him...smiling.

"Ok Ok." Thought Zagrin. "I can figure a way out of this."

In life, Zagrin had been the son of a prestigious ruler, heeding to the whims of aristocrats and other formal guests. Suffice to say, proper speech, quick cunning and manipulation were his foray. As far as he was concerned... He was also devilish with the ladies when it mattered, bedding many whores and gentlewomen alike. Pun intended.

"See, you are sharp." He assured himself.

Zagrin spun around on his heals and gleefully smiled back at the massive monster.

"Good day my lady! Sorry to have troubled your peaceful rest only a moment ago, but I do say I think I should be headed back up that tunnel behind me! I think the demon guard left his spear on this half of the Pits and how rude of me would it be to not go and remind him of his misfortune."

Zagrin chuckled at his own terrible attempt at lying to this creature. He was terrified and it was obviously showing.

The smile of the succubus broadened into a full out toothy grin. Two sharp fangs along with a perfect row of incisors greeted Zagrin as he swore he could see his reflection in their sheen.

"Oh no need to worry about that little human, I'm sure the demon guard can find his way back here when he gets the chance. " She was toying with him and could obviously sense his unease.

"But I think running away from me is no form of proper introduction. My name is Casis, first of the Succubi sisters of Hell and if I may say, a fair and just giver of all forms of punishment." She fluttered her eyelashes at the last statement, seeming to take full pride in her words.

"Zagrin, charmed I'm sure but I really should be goi-"

"Nonsense!" Boomed Casis as she let out a bellowing sarcastic laugh. He got a glimpse at what lied behind those pearly teeth. A terrifying tunnel of glistening red, much more unsettling than the stony red tunnels he was previously headed for. The maw danced as strings of saliva snapped upon her tongue and farther back he could see a dark tunnel that lead deeper...

Her jaws snapped closed and she grinned once more.

For Casis the introduction and facade could thankfully end soon. The masters of hell had formal laws set in place that required Casis and all other succubi to abide by. Quotas, introductions, formalities, blah blah blah. It all seemed so dreary and dull. Being the Succubus of Fairness and Justice, she had to abide by some rules, yet most mortals subject to her torment didn't much realize this at all and simply accepted a quick and easy second death after some convincing. This one here would be no different. All she wanted to do was end this dreary day, and doing away with this final human was the only thing that stood before her and another nap.

"Anyways human, you have a couple of choices when it comes to how your peril shall carry out here." She was all business now, noticed Zagrin.

With a snap of her fingers a pair of reading glasses formed over her eyes and with another snap a massive obsidian tablet manifested in front of Zagrin. A slew of scripture was written upon it with a neat little line at the bottom titled "Signature." Thankfully it was a to a decent scale that Zagrin could probably write upon it. As if reading his mind a stick of charcoal manifested in Zagrin's hands.

"You see here human, you need only sign the bottom of this here contract and you and I shall be along our merry way in constructing a fair and just deal in which the both of us can benefit in a quick and timely manner." Hopefully quick, as this was boring Casin all the more.

Zagrin feverishly scanned over the document. "Alright!" He thought, as Zagrin wiped the sweat from his brow. He remembered that deep down here in Hell, the demons loved their contracts. They came in all sorts, usually resulting in the damnation for whichever unfortunate soul signed them. However, Zagrin had done his homework and knew that there were usually loopholes or other sections of these binding bills that could be manipulated, usually for the favor of the demon. There was one section that he lingered upon though.

"The succubus of Justice and Fairness shall administer her suffering through all uses of her body in any creative way she sees fit."

No no, not that part, although it did send a shiver of fear down Zagrin's spine...along with a hint of temptation? No, he instead found himself focused on a line of the contract that clearly outlined a peculiarity. One that allowed the tortured soul the opportunity to advance to a Demonic Rank. Hell, being a tumultuous and chaotic place still had some semblance of order, and Demonic Ranks, from the lowliest of imps to the highest overlord set out the hierarchy. All mortal souls however, were treated as mere refuse. But, to increase a Demonic Rank would mean some power! And with power came opportunity, and opportunity the chance to finally find some decent succubi down here. At least one that wasn't 200 feet tall...

However, there was always a catch. In order to gain this opportunity, the damned would have to bring the punisher, in this Casis the succubi, to a point of utmost pleasure and satisfaction. Just and fair to a degree, he guessed.

Zagrin gazed around the obsidian contract to meet Casis' gaze. She seemed bored now, tapping the ground behind him with her fingers, as if waiting for him to do anything, something. Zagrin did fancy himself popular with the ladies back when he was living, but to pleasure a giant like this one?! Zagrin bit his fingers as he thought about the prospect.

"Just sign already wont you?" Bellowed out Casis impatiently. "I'll end it all for you nice and quick and then tomorrow me or another girl can do it all over again. " She rolled her eyes as she noticed Zagrin begin to speak.

"Alright mighty Casis, succubus of both Justice and Fairness, I shall take up your offer and sign your contract!" His finger was raised mightily in the air as if to make a triumphant point, yet he still trembled slightly.

"Finally, so I guess I'll just gulp you down the-"

"And I shall bring you to the utmost pleasure and satisfaction to gain a Demonic Rank!"

This statement caught her off guard. How bold was this human really? Casis could smell the fear upon him, and either only the foolish or insane made this choice. Many were even too afraid to read the contract, let alone even capable of doing so. It was written in demonic scripture for Devil's sake. Her brow furrowed as she imagined the process, and slowly a sly grin spread across her face.

"I guess this evening wont be so boring after all." Thought Casis out loud. "Ok then human, or should I say, Zagrin. I shall partake in this deal with you, after all it is clearly written in the contract. Fair is fair."

With a confident flourish, Zagrin steadied his palms and signed the bottom of the obsidian contract. The black sooty writing illuminated red for a moment and then caught fire in bright red flames. Zagrin shirked back from the heat and as the flames died down Zagrin noticed the monolithic succubus begin to shift and move.

"Well then Zagrin, see if you can do your best! I am not easy to satisfy, and the very threads of your fate rest upon, and within, my body." The reading glasses poofed out of existence in a puff of black smoke as the demoness rose to her full height.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I am planning on adding a lot of juiciness in the next chapter! Please let me know what you think!

Chapter 2 - The Rear Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

Here's where some things get started.  Mostly butt stuff and some odor.  Please review, I am always eager for critiques! Thank you!

 

 

 

 





THUD....THUD...!

Two monolithic legs rose high above in front of Zagrin.  Her height was almost impossible to imagine.  He must have been about an inch tall comparatively if she were normal height and he shrunken.  Zagrin took a tentative step back as her bare toes wiggled enthusiastically in front of him.  At his current stature he could hardly hope to reach the top of her big toenail. 

Casis grinned down at him knowingly. "What's the matter little human? Is it finally dawning upon you how truly gargantuan the task ahead of you is going to be?" 

His throat was dry and coarse, most likely due to the vicious heat of the place but now made worse from the frightful position he was now in. 

He cleared the nerves from his throat as he swallowed hard.

"Dear lady Casis, you need only point me in the right direction, hell, give me a hint if you will as to where to begin? I am a man well seasoned in the arts of romance."

Yet, attempting this venture may be more foreign than I would have hoped. Mumbled Zagrin. 


Suddenly, there was a shifting sound of stone and rock as the succubus began to lower down into a squatting position.  The whooshing sound of wind accompanied by her decent caused Zagrin to reel back covering his eyes, as dust and debris skittered about in the air.  Even the mere act of Casis crouching down to meet Zagrin's gaze at a lower level sent tremors of force through his surrounding space.  Her hands found a natural resting position on her knees as she smirked starring down at him.

As Zagrin uncovered his eyes, the site before him sent a startling shiver down his spine, that of both fear but also that familiar sense of curiosity and eagerness.  Resting just in front of his gaze were the string like undergarments that concealed the space between the succubus's thighs.  A thin line of black material ran from her hips down the center of her slit, as if her lips were gobbling up the string itself.  It left very little to the imagination.  A sly finger of hers came down and slipped beneath the thin layer of silk that rested neatly between her folds, and for a brief moment Zagrin got a glimpse of the soft and moist lips that lay just behind that tiny layer of fabric.  The finger retreated and a resounding snapping reset the thong into a more covered and comfortable position. 


"Ooof, front wedgies." Mused Casis.  "The devil lords always give us the sexiest of panties, but they never for once think about the comfortability of these things.  Like, we have to wear them all day for Devil's sake! A lady can't get anything done with all this chaffing."

Caught up in the moment of her fussing, Casis searched the ground beneath her and noticed Zagrin's transfixed gaze directly at her crotch. 

"Ohh, you liked getting a little peak didn't you?"

The rose pink tattoo of a heart that rested just above her mons seemed to flare up brightly for a moment. 


Zagrin shook his head, setting aside his momentary astonishment to focus.  He noticed the mark of the succubi glowing momentarily.  From his studies, he could recall that all succubi of hell had a variety of these marks located near or around various erogenous zones.  To fully illuminate a zone would mean the utmost pleasure for a succubi.  This is where he had to start, but as he gazed forward at the semi transparent panties in front of him, noticing a subtle dampness behind the layers of fabric, he wondered how he would even physically go about pleasuring a vagina that was 5 times taller than he was. 


"Know this Zagrin." Tutted Casis.  "I am the succubus of Fairness and Justice, and as such it would not be truly fair to me if we simply jumped forward towards desert." She slowly ran a finger down her slit to prove the point. "No no, you need to get things heated up first!"


Things were hot enough already for Zagrin, and standing between her thighs just beneath the humid dampness of her sex was soaking his simple rag clothes with sweat. 

With a sudden eagerness in her voice, Casis reached out towards Zagrin.  He had no time to react as he saw her right hand launch out towards him at an impossible speed.  For him it looked like a rapid movement, but for her a simple gesture.  Delicate silky fingertips carefully wrapped around his body as she slowly lifted his form up from the ground.  Her grip was not too tight, but not weak either.  Obviously she had a lot of experience with handling small creatures such as himself. 

"Oooh you're all damp with sweat!" Mocked Casis.  "That wont do, lets get you out of these rags."

With an expert flick of her left digits, a singular red painted nail swooped down and sliced towards Zagrin, cleaving off what simple clothes he had on in one fell swoop.  He was held now, stark naked in her hand, all shame cast out the window. 


"How eager of you, Casis my lady! You didn't even give me a chance to strip down on my own accord." Uttered Zagrin, as he shot out a shaky grin towards the domineering stare of the succubus. 

"My apologies little Zagrin, its just so much easier to maneuver your kind around when there are no rags in the way.  And you all taste sooo much better when you've been freed of your wrapper." She winked down at him with that last statement. 

"W-wait! No no!" Stuttered Zagrin as she began to raise him higher into the air. 

She was now standing at her full height once more, and as Zagrin surveyed his surroundings, he could see the ground hundreds of feet beneath him.  Dizziness set in as she jerked the fist holding Zagrin towards her midsection.  A vast expanse of creamy white skin filled Zagrin's view.  Slowly he was ushered towards her naval, where a familiar pink heart tattoo adorned the perimeter of her belly button. 

"See here now Zagrin, many unfortunate souls sent to me on a daily basis meet their end in there." As she brought her spare hand forward to point at her belly. 


Casis was by no means was slim succubus, but neither fat either.  One could tell by looking at her, that she was a well fed girl, with all the right amounts of fat added to the curvaceousness of her breasts and rear...with maybe a tiny bit of extra pudge added to her smooth belly.  This in part due to the nature of work, hell, consuming lives on a daily basis will increase your caloric load by a ton, who could blame her!

The succubus pushed away these thoughts and continued on with her routine. 


She brought her fist closer towards her abdomen and unfurled her fingers.  Planting the palm that held Zagrin neatly below her left breast, Casis sighed blissfully. 

"Listen closely little human."

Now stark naked, pushed up against the pudgy belly flesh of this succubus, Zagrin struggled to catch his breath in the sweltering embrace.  He pushed hard with his arms and legs against the wall of flesh in an attempt to create a pocket of air when he suddenly felt a vibration usher through the succubus's core. 


GRRRRRNNNN!


"Mmmm, that's my belly calling out for you!" Taunted Casis, as she slowly rubbed circles around the surface of her stomach.  "She's pretty full right now, but the ledger said just one more soul for today...I think I have some space still left."

Her words were like honey, but for Zagrin, his thoughts were only on survival.  These notions were made all the more clear when he heard what sounded like screaming originating from just beneath his current position resting against her belly. 

"If you don't do your best pleasuring me Zagrin, you'll end up in there sooner than later." 


Casis flicked her hair and continued on with the routine.  If she could terrify this human well enough into forgetting all about his tasks and grand notions of pleasuring her, she could wrap up this day in the next couple of minutes.  Although, having a human give her some much needed desire would be nice, she had her doubts about this one.  That was until she heard his tiny squeaks of protest. 


He wasn't going to give up.  Not at this rate.  A life devoted to wrongdoings and demonic study, only to be thrown into the Pits with a GIANT succubus and turned into belly fat? No.  He needed one thing, and that was a horde of sexy succubi to indulge in! Well, ones that were at least his size.  This Casis was a resounding beauty, and her attitude was sensual and domineering, but the sheer scale...


"Absolutely not today dear lady!" Whether it was the heat getting to his senses and finally driving him to insanity or maybe a tiny swelling of confidence driven by fear, Zagrin made his notions clear. 

"We had a deal remember? And as far as I know, your belly isn't the only spot on you that requires attention, you get enough of that everyday do you not? I mean you said it yourself, you do away and swallow down many souls.  Devil knows you're probably full by now and can use a break."


He had a point after all, thought Casis.  This was the first time in a long time that any mortal soul attempted to communicate with her that was not just wails of terror or pleading.  He sounded confident, with something peculiar on his mind. What goal was he seeking?

As Casis stared down at her palm as she unclasped it from her belly, sticky with sweat, she thought carefully for a moment.  Hell, all of what he said could also just be talk, and so she would truly put his commitment of the contract to the test.  At this thought, a wide, almost sinister grin spread across Casis' face. 


"Oh we had a deal alright.  Ok then Zagrin, I shall bring you to a special spot."


Zagrin was confused.  She had already dismissed the notion of pleasure from her pussy.  Where else were succubi's zones of pleasure? I mean, it did vary from girl to girl, but there were usually a couple of zones that were similar to one another.  He began to process this thought when that same cold shiver ran down his spine.  At this rate he would freeze in the depths of hell before he ever burned up.  There was one place he was forgetting, and as if reading his mind for a second time, Casis slowly began to maneuver Zagrin around her hips bringing him to her mighty behind. 




As he rounded the massive corner of her shapely rear, Zagrin got the first proper view of Casis' butt.  If she were a normal girl, the size of her rear would be plump, and slightly heart shaped.  There was indeed a heart here, the same characteristic pink tattoo that rested just on the small of her back, neatly fit above and between her two massive globes. 

The spheres of her ass jiggled as Casis shifted her weight.  Bringing her spare hand behind her, she carefully placed it upon her left cheek.  Her fingers were seemingly lost as she gripped her large ass, the flesh around compressing into the smoothness of her creamy skin.  Slowly and carefully, she began to spread aside the massive cheek.  The dark recesses of Casis' crack were slowly revealed as the dim red illumination of the chamber filled in areas that were once impossible to lay eyes upon.  The same thin black thong, even thinner here at the back, ran down the center of the divide.  Nestled neatly in the middle, Zagrin could just make out the tiny brown creases that formed the outer edges of the succubus's asshole.  Giggling echoed from far above, as behind the black string, the ridges of Casis' anus pulsed inwards and outwards eagerly.  A bright pink flare of light flashed from above her mighty cheeks, as Zagrin noticed the heart tattoo growing brighter. 


In all of his shock and awe, and current fear for the monolithic brown eye that rested behind that small shield of black fabric, Zagrin knew what he had to do.  He gulped nervously. Was he crazy? No, he had to be bold, he had to be adventurous, he had to prove to this giant succubus that he meant business!


Surely, he would be begging to be swallowed by now, thought Casis, as she giggled thinking about what the human was most likely witnessing at this very moment.  Then, she would gulp him down as he begged to forfeit the contract, and then she would be done.  Casis was about to taunt Zagrin when all of a sudden she heard him bellow out in a confident voice that startled her.


"Dear lady Casis, you were oh so keen on disrobing me so quickly, yet you still have yet to do so yourself. How long are we to play this game of taunting and teasing? If you don't oblige to the bargain of the contract, well, I might just have to let the demon lords know that the first of the succubi is a prude and a tease." 


She could hear his grin.

Casis puffed out her cheeks at that last part, no way a mortal soul could contact a demon lord, but that was besides the point.  She felt a hot flush rush up into her upper and lower cheeks as the CHEEKY words of this human taunted her! She was the one in control after all, what business did he have telling her what to do? But as she thought it over, a sudden chill ran from the base of her spine all the way to the back of her neck.  Could she even feel cold as a demon? Either way, it was the first time she felt a feeling like this in oh so long. 


As if reading her mind, Zagrin gazed upwards towards the heart tattoo above her ass and noticed its color deepening, casting a bright pink light that illuminated her butt with a cute shade of pink. 

Gotcha.

As with most ladies, confidence is key. And by being a bit more forceful, regardless of her size, he would be able to win over her heart, or hearts quite literally, and therefore complete the contract.  Zagrin opened his mouth once more to continue with the deluge of taunts when he was suddenly thrust forward. 


"Ok then, you asked for it Zagrin. Lets jump right into the main course, starting off with YOU eating ME! And by that I mean my asshole!"  She snickered at her poor joke, as she reached behind with her free hand to pull away the string of her thong. 




The star of her asshole was now fully revealed in all its glory.  It was a cute shade of light brown, with tiny little ridges that formed a neat little knot in the middle.  Zagrin only had a moment to observe this however, as he was suddenly thrust forwards towards the orifice that was probably twice his size.  Casis planted her finger firmly on his back, pushing him harder into her asshole, when there was a brief release, followed by a smacking sound.  Casis had deftly nudged Zagrin into the recesses of her butt crack and now sealed him in with no escape, as the black string thong held him tight against her hole. 

Darkness filled in the space around him, with only the familiar light of the pink tattoo barely illuminating the sweltering chamber Zagrin now found himself in.  The atmosphere was muggy and damp, with a slight sweet scent? The space itself was stifling yes, even worse than when he was pressed up against her belly, but suffice to say, it wasn't too bad.  Sure, it was an asshole, but a succubus's asshole.  Perfectly clean, as far as he hoped, and with no trace of that foul scent you would expect of a butt.  He felt his member surge in response as he eyed the hole in front of him.  Zagrin brought up his hands towards the edges of her asshole and carefully stroked along the ridges. 


High above, Casis jumped from the sudden yet delicate sensation.  He wasn't squirming, he wasn't screaming, he was...interested in her asshole?

Tracing along the edges of her anus, Zagrin didn't know if it were the effects of this sweet smelling scent that were driving him into lust, but overall he didn't care.  She was still a woman after all, and regardless of her size she could still be pleasured in all the right places.  Zagrin in life did not shirk away from any forms of "adventurous" sexual acts, and thus readied himself as he faced the center of her quivering anus. 

Slowly, he spread apart the center folds and brought his face and tongue forwards to lap around the sensitive region.  The anus blossomed out in response as he heard a squeaking sound of surprise usher out from above.  He smiled as he worked his tongue in pleasant circles around the center of her rosebud.  It was a massive butthole but still reacted in all the same ways. It would only take a little bit of extra work for Zagrin to send this demon to heaven. 




Casis leaned against the sides of her chamber, hands spread high above her, head drooping low to the ground as she shuddered and squirmed, eyes half closed.  Her tongue lulled out slightly as she felt a pleasure unlike any she had felt in so long.  This tiny human was doing a damned good job eating out her ass, and she felt as though she could stay in this spot forever.  But, to let this human get the better of her and actually SUCCEED in completing her contract for his own benefit? She would be the laughing stock among her sisters.  Jeering her about how a tiny mortal got the better of her and that she let him have her way with her.

Oh no, not gonna happen.

And so, Casis brushed the sweat from her brow and grinned slightly as she felt a sudden stirring in her gut. 

Oh ho ho! She thought deviously. 

It seemed as though those souls she ate earlier were building up quite a bit of commotion in the lower recesses of her guts. 

"Ok Zagrin," she mused to herself, "If you wanna play dirty by pleasuring a girl's dirtiest place...well...I don't think you truly understand the definition of dirty! Let me show you."


Zagrin was busy working his tongue, arms, hell, his whole body in and around the delicate folds of the succubus's most private hole.  He was truly getting into the groove of it all. 

"At this rate, I'll make her cum and she'll have to give me that Demonic Rank." Thought Zagrin proudly. "Should only be a bit more massaging and then I can-"

His thoughts were cutoff when he felt and heard a familiar rumbling sensation that seemed to originate farther within the deep recesses of the succubus's bowels.


GRRRRGLE!


He stopped.  She couldn't possibly-


PRRRRT!


The anus just inches away from Zagrin's face blossomed open into a large star with a tiny black hole in the middle.  A rushing gale force sent Zagrin sprawling into the wall of Casis' thong.  The scent itself, was overwhelmingly sweet.  Like that of roses dipped in a sugary cascade of candy and other confectionery.  Almost sickly sweet.  The gas itself was vaguely pink, and the vapor slowly settled into Zagrin's nose and lungs. 


LUST!


His eyes drooped and his mouth hung down wide as he smiled slowly.  His thoughts were clouded, and his mind a blur. 

If he were not currently in such a state, the clear minded Zagrin would have recognized this odor as one attribute a succubus used for allure.  A scent that could drive any sane man mad with desire.  A scent that could even drive one to seek out the source with reckless abandon.  And so he did. Zagrin lurched forward towards the center of Casis' now closing butthole, wedging himself inside.  He kicked at the back of the thong in a lust fueled rage, and used his arms to pull himself inwards into the sweltering bowels of Casis' behind. 




"Ahhh that felt good." Sighed Casis as she rubbed at her lower belly.  It was a good airy fart, one that freed up so much pressure that it almost felt orgasmic in and of itself.  Eyes half lidded, she lazily turned around to look at her rear as she taunted Zagrin. 

"See if you can stand up to that force. You wont be so boastful after you eat one of my farts, in fact I think I might just give you anothe-"

The succubus jerked upwards, eyes going wide at the sudden feeling in her anus.  Did he just go up her...

Casis brought one hand up to her face in annoyance.  For Devil's sake, she had forgot about her ALLURE! What was an attempt at dissuading the little guy and putting him off would only fuel his desires more. 

Her lips formed into a thin line as she reached back with her hands in an attempt to prize the little explorer from his cave before he got lost.  She would be lying if she wasn't enjoying the whole experience, the teasing, the boasting, and the tiny tickling now present in her bum. 

Yet, her reputation was on the line! She had to win, Fair and square.  It was in her name after all.  She wouldn't let this human get the better of her, even if it meant sacrificing a really REALLY good time.  She spread her cheeks wide, moving the thong off to the side, and began to fish around for Zagrin.  

End Notes:

More action in the chapters to come!

Chapter 3 - The Front Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

Lots of butt stuff, internals, and insertion stuff.  Hope you guys like the way things are headed.  

 

GRRRNNNN! 

 
All around Zagrin, hot sticky flesh pulsated and moaned.  A dim red glow emanated from seemingly all around him as he sprawled out on the plush floor beneath.  Large fleshy rings lie far off in the distance, slowly, rhythmically pulsing.  The walls were a light shade of pink, coated in a clear mucous.  The oozy substance leaked out from all around Zagrin, covering his body in a mire of sweet-scented slime.  He was in HEAVEN! Well, technically he was in Hell...inside the pulsing, groaning bowels of a giant succubus.  His bloodshot eyes gazed longingly at the ever-shifting ceiling of Casis’ colon, as he lay there, sprawled out on his back in utter bliss.   
 
Unfortunately for him, this paradise was short lived.  There was a massive shifting of muscle and flesh beneath Zagrin’s tiny body as the entrance to Casis’ anus was penetrated by one single red painted nail.  The digit surged forward and began searching eagerly for something.  The tip of the massive finger brushed up against Zagrin’s feet and then he was suddenly made aware of its purpose.  The finger! It was going to drag him out of this sacred place.  In a lust fueled rage, eager to maintain his place in heaven, Zagrin shot upwards, legs sinking into the supple floor, and began to clamber his way deeper into the depths of Casis’ behind.   
 
 
Devil be damned, I just felt him and now he's gone! Fussed Casis.   
 
She was prodding deep in her asshole, far up to her knuckle now. Face scrunched up; tongue forced into the tip of her fangs in focus.  Casis dug deep but couldn’t feel him.  She huffed in frustration.  After a good minute of searching, she pulled the digit out from her bum with a subtle POP! 
 
She stroked carefully at her lower abdomen, once more feeling that familiar sensation in her lower guts.   
 
GRRGL... 
 
She smiled coyly as she squatted down.  Concentrating, with brow furrowed and cheeks puffed out, Casis pushed and contracted her bowels in an effort to poop out Zagrin.   
 
The succubus spread her cheeks wide, anus stretching out with a small gape in the middle.  The brown furrowed ridges of the anus were now pulled taught, resulting in a light shade of pink visible nearer to the middle of her asshole.   
 
 
On the inside, the lubricated flesh all around Zagrin clenched down forcefully upon his form.  The pressure was immense, as the narrow cavern now became a tight fleshy embrace, bent on crushing him out of existence.  The forceful muscles of Casis’ rectum slowly maneuvered Zagrin’s body towards a tiny sliver of light at the end of the tunnel.  Zagrin’s feet were facing the exit, with his head squashed up into a rosy wall of slimy flesh above.   
 
There was that rumbling sound again, he heard it earlier but took no notice.  This time however, it sounded nearer, and much louder.   
 
In an instant, the space in front of Zagrin’s face opened up, allowing him to once again see the deeper recesses into the succubus’s bowels.  This was short lived, as from the opening a forceful, FOUL, smelling wind blew over his body, propelling him towards Casis’ anus.  The entire chamber of her colon opened up with light for a brief moment as Zagrin was carried through the air, past the outer ridges of the succubus’s asshole.  After a short freefall, he fell into a soft plush surface.  Her hand.  Gazing from whence he came, the perimeter of Casis’ asshole pulsed and bulged out.   
 
PRRP! 
 
A quick little toot, as if saying goodbye, sputtered out of Casis’ behind, spraying him with clear viscous anal fluid.   
 
 
“Aahhhh.” Sighed Casis.  “Just a regular toot that time, no lustful succubus essence for you to delude yourself with now my little explorer.  Although, it was an interesting experience to say the least.” She mused as she wiggled her behind, smacking her cheeks with a free hand.   
 
 
Zagrin sat there stunned in Casis’ palm.  It was as if the last 10 minutes of his life were a lust crazed, ass fueled, fever dream.  Now knocked out of his delusion, Zagrin stared up at the winking anus, coated in a light sheen of mucus.  That same mucus drenched his entire body from head to toe.  He brought a spare hand up to his nose to smell it.  Face all screwed up in a disgusted frown Zagrin was about to cry out in protest when he noticed the same glowing heart just above Casis’ cheeks.  It was glowing gold now! He sat there, stunned.  Had he done it? Gold meant only one thing, and that was the satisfaction of a succubus on one of her erogenous zones.  HE HAD DONE IT! Well, at least one part, after all, she had yet to come to full pleasure, Zagrin realized, as Casis began to speak, affirming his assumptions.   
 
 
Still squatting, Casis brought the slime drenched Zagrin around towards her face.  Unfurling her palm, she stifled a giggle as she inspected the tiny man.   
 
“Aha, you look positively soaked!” She laughed.  “Your hair is all matted up with my juices, and that look on your face. Is that satisfaction I’m sensing? Are you proud of having been inside my butthole, let alone eager to climb deeper into my ass?”  
 
 
Her taunts fell on deaf ears as Zagrin slowly began to wipe the slime from his body.  He met her smile with his own.   
 
“Well Casis, at first you almost had me with that ‘Alluring’ ability of yours.  Who would have guessed a Succubus’s own gas would administer such a condition.  Nevertheless, I still believe I am one step closer in accomplishing our bargain.  Am I wrong in this statement? For last I saw that pretty little tattoo of yours on your bum was glowing beautifully golden!”  
 
 
She raised her eyebrows, and then smiled down at Zagrin, genuinely.  For a mortal soul, he did have some character that set him apart from the rest of the riff raff.  And after such a journey as one travelling in and out of her behind, he still had the gall to laugh it off and focus on the task at hand.  Maybe it was just the residue of her Allure giving him false confidence. Gotta remember to keep that one at bay. She thought with assurance.  Or maybe, there was truly something different about this one. Casis caught herself staring with an uncharacteristic amount of focus at Zagrin’s now stiffened member.  She blushed.  
 
“I think you and I both know by now my dear Casis, that things have indeed warmed up to an almost unbearable degree! True, it was exceedingly hot and stifling in that rear of yours, but I think we are both ready for a place that is much MUCH hotter.” He winked at her, standing with hands resting on his hips as he noticed her blush.   
 
 
“Hm, well I guess you are already well lubricated.” She carefully stroked with her pinky finger up and down the length of his body.  “Ok then tiny Zagrin, I think it is time!” 
 
With her thumb and forefinger, Casis gently lifted Zagrin from her palm.  She maneuvered herself from her squatting position to lay down. Planting her butt onto the ground as she sat, Casis set her back and shoulders on the exterior wall of the chamber.  The cascading falls of lava poured from the walls on either side of Casis’ head, shedding bright orange light across her form.  The succubus’s legs sprawled out in front of her, as she brought Zagrin once more up to her face.   
 
“Understand this Zagrin, my pussy will not accept the same treatment that my butthole did.” She wiggled her butt comfortably into the ground.  “No no, you had it easy back there.  Lucky for you, that was my weak spot AND you had the assistance of my Allure to ‘guide’ your way.” Her spare hand spread her cheeks in her seated position, still a bit tingly from arousal.  “Know this Zagrin, if you fail down there,” As she pointed a spare finger at her crotch. “Then you are instead going to end up in here.” The finger pointed towards her mouth, agape once more with that familiar drippy red interior.  Her finger slowly traced a line down her throat as she gulped demonstrating her point.  Eventually the digit came to rest on her tummy.  She smacked it lightly emphasizing the point as a low gurgle emanated from within. 
 
GRRRK... 
 
“She’s empty now, you understand that right? Which means I have more than enough space for a tasty, well lubricated mortal.”  
 
“Nonsense,” Assured Zagrin, a small creeping of uncertainty building up inside him. “It shall not come to that my lady, for I shall send you to a state of utter bliss. After I’m done with you, all of your sisters shall be clamoring for an opportunity with the legendary Zagrin!” The confidence and triumphant pose were back.   
 
 
Casis smiled eagerly at the mortal.  She was beginning to find his confidence, whether genuine or not, quite amusing.  If he did well here, she might even consider keeping him as a servant of sorts.   
 
 
“Well then, let's not keep us both waiting.” She mused.   
 
 
 
And with those words, for a second time, Zagrin was brought down to the nether regions of this massive giantess.  But this time would be different he thought, this time it would be to a place that every man dreamed of.  A place of joy, pleasure, of everlasting- 
 
 
Casis was not playing games anymore, as she hastily brought Zagrin down towards her sex.  Pulling her thong aside and gripping him tightly with almost reckless abandon, she thrust the phallic like body of Zagrin deep into her dripping lower maw.   
 
 
 
 
In and out, light then darkness.  With a hasty rhythm, Zagrin’s body was shoved over and over again past the lips of Casis’ huge vagina.  He barely had a moment to get sight of the massive thing.  Thin pink lips, now engorged at this point with passion, encased the damp interior and fleshy hole of Casis’ pussy.  The sound of squelching, and moaning from far above, filled the air as Zagrin attempted to right himself in her grip and get his bearings.  What was his plan? Did he even have one? Zagrin did not expect for Casis to take charge here so liberally, given her previous shyness towards her behind.  No, here he was at her mercy.  Sure, she might get off from just her own actions, but at this rate, he might as well die and head back to the gates given the severe amount of discomfort he was now experiencing.   
 
It was unbearably tight on the inside, giving Zagrin only a fraction of a second to catch his breath before he was forced once more into her sweltering depths.  The interior was filled with creamy fluid, as she dunked him into the mire, coating his form in a sticky embrace.  He was coughing up the stuff now as it began to fill his mouth and slowly work its way down his throat and lungs.  He couldn’t breathe.  It was like getting water boarded, something Zagrin vaguely recalled watching done to others at his time up above on Earth.  A truly dreadful experience customary of a man in his previous line of work.  But somehow, given the sheer scale of things, this HAD to be worse.   
 
He couldn’t take it anymore; he was going to drown at this rate.  There was more fluid in his lungs now than air.  His vision was going blurry and his thoughts unclear from a lack of oxygen.  All plans, all confidence, all semblance of the contract flew right out the window.  It was at this point during one of Casis’ out thrusts, with the last tiny bit of energy that he had to spare, that Zagrin hollered and squirmed as loud as he could.   
 
“I YIELD! PLEASE, ENOUGH!” 
 
 
In and out, “Mmm.” Purred Casis.  
 
She was quite enjoying the feeling of his tiny body in her nethers.  Occasionally she would tease her outer lips with his form before thrusting it again once more into her core.  She would have to do this with other subjects!  She was getting close too... 
 
Casis’ eyes were clenched tightly shut; pale face flushed with the heat of passion.  She was going to cum.  All thoughts of reason and the contract were blown out the window at this point.  How long had it been since she got off like this? Centuries? Either way, today was the day the she finally was going to- 
 
 
First, she felt it and then heard it.  The reckless thrashing and panicked screams of a tortured soul.  She frowned; the mood immediately soured.   
 
Stopping her movements, Casis slowly pulled Zagrin’s limp form from her pussy with a squelch.   
 
She brought the dripping man up once more towards her face, holding him less gently between thumb and forefinger once more.   
 
 
She wore a deep frown on her face, noticed Zagrin through blurry eyes.   
 
 
For a good moment, Casis was really beginning to like this guy.  All the talk was probably just that, subtle scheming characteristic of a damned soul.  And all the pleasure he had given to her needy bum was probably just driven purely by her Allure.  Casis tossed aside her pre conceived notions as she narrowed her gaze at the tiny mortal in her grip.  The tiny morsel... 
 
 
“Well, it would not be Fair of me to lie and say I wasn’t really enjoying that experience just now.  You were oh so close you know? But you had to go and ruin it!” She growled at him with teeth bared.  “You’re just like all the other scum that waltz down here, aren't you? Trying to obtain whatever selfish goals you desire. Well, know this tiny human, we succubi know much about your kind. Never has a human been able to pleasure me to a point of bliss, and that is why they all rot away inside my belly, destined to burn over and over again in the Pits!”  
 
 
Hacking up a big glob of fluid, thankful for the release, Zagrin met the succubus’s furious gaze.  She was angry, hell who wouldn’t be if brought so close to orgasm like that just to have it all ripped away.  But he sensed something else in her expression.  As Casis averted her gaze turning her head to the side, he sensed something in her.  Disappointment maybe? If anyone was disappointed, it was Zagrin.  He had come so close, as he glanced back down over his shoulder.  Tiny speckles of gold were fluttering around the heart tattoo on Casis’ mons.  Yet, the mark was slowly fading back down to its original tiny pink glow.   
 
He met her gaze once more, as the two of them, mortal and succubus, stared at one another, both understanding what had to be done.   
 
 
“Im sorry, it was just...” Stammered Zagrin. “I thought that I might...drown?” He shrugged sheepishly.   
 
Attempting to defend himself, Zagrin went on hastily. “It was a lot like waterboarding. You know what that is don’t you? They basically tie you down and pour a bunch of-” 
 
 
“That's enough.” Shot out Casis.  “You had your chances, and you did alright given your circumstances. But now, I think you and I both know where you’re headed.” She smiled revealing that shimmering toothy grin once more.   
 
“My butt may be my weak spot, and my pussy my favorite spot, but the third spot...Well, my belly...she is undefeated when it comes to dealing with tiny mortals like yourself. Sure, she can receive pleasure all the same,” As Casis motioned towards the dull pink tattoo over her naval. “However, she is more about work than pleasure.”  
 
“No one has ever succeeded, not mortal nor lesser demon. Not with magic or pure skill.  My belly, she is ruthless. Thus, I say to you Zagrin,” And there was a sudden earnestness in her voice. “Do your best, for they say the best way to a girl’s heart, is through her stomach.”  
 
 
Zagrin was about to protest when the smiling jaws began to open, spilling out hot humid breath onto his form.  Steeling himself, regardless of the odds, Zagrin knew he had to succeed at this challenge.  Against all odds, he was about to venture forth into the belly of the beast.

 

 

End Notes:

I think we all know where things are headed here ;)

Chapter 4 - The Core of Casis by Lolmattlol
Author's Notes:

Zagrin now faces the imposing maw of Casis and the darker depths that lie beyond...

 

Lots of mouth play and finally vore! Also some masturbation.  We are getting very close to the end now. 

HAAAAAaaaa.... 

A sultry moan escaped the massive lips of the eager, hungry succubus.  Zagrin stood there, upon the smooth silky palm, staring blankly into the abyss.  The warm muggy air spilled over him, dampening his already sticky form with an added layer of new moisture.  Casis’ breath was neither sweet nor foul, just humid with that base watery scent of fresh saliva.  He could hear subtle clicking sounds as she worked that massive red muscle of hers.  Her tongue eased slowly out of her maw as she brought it carefully to the heel of her palm.  A tiny droplet of spit dripped daintily from the tip of her tongue, coating the base of her hand with a slick sheen.  It was as if her tongue formed a narrow red walkway, leading to the dark ominous pit at the back of her maw.  The path that would spell his doom.   

Zagrin fidgeted in place.  Both he and she understood that there was no backing down now.  Regardless of what both of them had been through, the straight and narrow path of her tongue lead to one place that Zagrin knew he must enter.  

He breathed in deeply, that familiar icy shiver locking up his whole body.  He shrugged it aside and slowly urged himself forwards.   


Casis leveled her tongue with her palm, giving Zagrin the opportunity to make the first move.  With her eyes starring over the bridge of her nose, she could just make out his tiny form...shivering.  She relished in the fear he was now facing.  He deserved it, after what he baited her with.  It was the natural order of things, she the punisher, he the punished, and her belly the executioner.  But something oddly surprised her.  He was moving, walking forwards towards her tongue.  In just a moment she would have lapped him up into her maw, yet it seemed as though he was going to feed himself to her willingly!  That all too familiar pressing tingle of cold ran down her spine.  Sure, the odd soul, very rarely in fact, would leap with joy to be consumed by her.  It was always weird, truly, definitely not her style of things.  But this mortal...Zagrin...she knew he had fear in him, yet he was facing it head on.  Casis salivated evermore at the prospect of feeling him deeper... 


A fresh coating of wet shimmered with orange light, as Casis’ maw filled with saliva.  As far as he could tell, she was eager to taste his form.  As if to confirm this notion, he could hear a subtle gurgling from the back of her throat.  She was right, she definitely had room in her stomach now...room for him... 

Carefully, Zagrin stepped upon the tip of Casis’ tongue.  The muscle curved expertly beneath his feet, moving slowly away from the safety of her palm.  There was a sort of masterful precision in the movements of her tongue, obviously well versed in the art of maneuvering mortal souls to their rightful spot at the back of her mouth.  Zagrin was brought to his hands and knees at the sudden movement.  The tongue was reeling itself inwards, further into the red glistening cavern.  To his left and right, giant white boulders stood proudly.  Massive rocks that could crush him in a mere instant.  Yet, as far as Zagrin guessed, based on the shuddering screams he heard earlier whilst pressed up against her tummy, Casis preferred to swallow her prey whole.  Suddenly, the massive teeth came crashing downwards with a resounding crack!  Her jaws were sealed.  Quickly glancing behind himself, Zagrin saw the plush interior of Casis’ lips replaced with a white barricade of sharp incisors.   

The outside air was hot, sure, but now completely encased within her maw with no semblance of the outside world, Zagrin felt as though he would melt away.  The sounds were magnified.  That slick sound of moving flesh as Casis slowly began to work her tongue beneath him.  Saliva trickled in and around his feet and hands as he slowly tried to stand up.  The tongue bucked then lowered, toppling and shifting him beneath it.  He was pressed now firmly in her lower jaw, as an all too familiar feeling of drowning began to set in.  Saliva washed around him, coating him in a new addition of slime, replacing the old sticky layer produced from Casis’ other orifices.  He could hear sucking now too, then his ears popped.  She was savoring his flavor.   


Casis maneuvered Zagrin around the interior of her maw.  His flavor, only accentuated by the taste of her own juices, was absolutely divine.  The familiar taste of fear was always a welcome pleasure, yet he had other more subtle undertones to his taste.  There was that overconfidence that she presumed she would taste after his previous antics but also something else that she couldn’t quite put her finger on.  As if, it was just sitting on the tip of her tongue, almost literally.   


The mire of saliva bathed over him in waves.  Thankfully Zagrin was able to keep his head above the deluge and catch a muggy breath here and there.  It seemed at least for now he wouldn’t die of drowning, but instead, digestion was the more likely culprit.  Sprawled on his back, head brushing up against her bottom front teeth, Zagrin could just make out through the gloomy red haze the tip of Casis’ massive red tongue.  It was slightly forked at the end, frozen still for a moment in her maw, as if pondering its next course of action.  The tiny forked ends draped down over his form, slowly scanning his body from top to bottom.  Once it reached his crotch, it stopped, as if stunned.   

Zagrin was stunned too, for at this moment he glanced down at his cock.  The devilish thing was rock hard! All this slimy movement and jostling within her maw was turning him on it seemed.  Whether his mind asked for it or not, the body knew and understood the pleasures that would come from slithering soft flesh and a sea of slimy gel like goo.   

Casis’ mouth was different from the interior of her vagina, in that this place was at least not bent on crushing him out of existence.  No, the tongue was a muscle tasked with movement and dexterity.  And as if to prove this point, the tips lunged downwards upon Zagrin’s cock, working it expertly in a vice like grip.   


Casis closed her eyes in focus.  Yes, there it was.  Desire and Lust. Every once in a while, before she feasted upon a human, she was able to coax out their seed.  The more genuine the mortal’s desire, the more exceptional the flavor.  She cupped Zagrin’s body beneath her tongue, working him between the sides of her cheeks, the roof of her maw, and curling him beneath its mass, all in an attempt to usher forth that delightful white cream.   

She was getting worked up again, as her fingers slowly crept downwards towards her lower lips.   


It was a rollercoaster of movement that was indescribable.  Up, then down, then pressing him one way then the other.  All actions massaging and coaxing Zagrin’s body and member in all the right places.  He could see moments of brief illumination, as Casis’ lips parted periodically to let out breathy moans that surged up from the back of her throat.  He was close now, all thoughts of his impending doom momentarily subsided by the full body blow job he was now receiving.  His teeth clenched hard as his body spasmed for a moment, and then he released.   


Casis’ eyes shot open wide as she felt that creamy sensation surge across her tongue.  A sultry smile spreading across her lips.  The tips of her fingers, now lightly damp with desire, traced along her outer lips in anticipation.  It was time.   


The massive tongue lowered back down to its resting position as Zagrin lie there atop it, gasping in post orgasmic bliss.  His eyes drifted lazily as his senses slowly came back to him.  He could see in front of him, the tiny puddle of cum he had produced.  Merely a pin prick drop upon the massive floor that was her tongue.  Yet, the taste buds beneath him seemed to flush red and swell, evermore saliva forming at the sides of the tongue.  She had obviously enjoyed his flavor and his seed to boot.  As if to confirm this notion, the tip of her tongue moved deftly, bringing him forwards.  He was held firmly now just behind her front wall of upper teeth.  Zagrin was given a perfect view of the expanse of Casis’ maw.  Far in the back he could see the ocean of saliva shift and move as she worked the mass to the back of her tongue.  It was sudden, without any fanfare, that Zagrin watched with utter fascination and fear as Casis swallowed.  

GLULP! 

The red dangling uvula compressed against the back of her throat, tonsils shifting, as he watched the first wave of fluid, along with his seed, surge downwards into that dark dark pit.  A second wave surged over the bumpy ridges at the back of her tongue, throat flexing, working, to push down more saliva.  Light opened up from behind him as she breathed out a heady sigh after swallowing such a mouth full.  The light faded as quickly as it had appeared.  All that remained in the maw now was a thick residue of sticky white saliva coating the top of her tongue, along with the long string like tendrils of clear fluid that attached the tops and bottoms of various locations within the succubus’s mouth.  He sat there for a moment in silence, wondering when he was to be swallowed, thinking for a moment that she may have had a change of heart, when he noticed the back of her throat flex.  It closed up, tongue pressed tightly at the back, and then opened up wider than ever, releasing a blast of hot muggy air along with a resounding base like sound.   

BRAAAUURP! 

Flecks of saliva were knocked into Zagrin, as he attempted to cover his face.  As the wind ushered back past her pursed lips, the tongue began to move about rapidly in a jostling motion.  Casis began to speak, mouth full of Zagrin.   


“Your flavor was truly delectable my little Zagrin.  A taste I haven't had in all my eons of being the First Succubus of Hell.  But my tummy, she has yet to be sated.”  

With little to no ceremony, Casis shifted the limp form of Zagrin towards the back of her throat.   

“Goodbye for now, my tiny morsel.” 


The tongue conveyed him backwards, similarly to how he had seen it do just moments ago.  He was pressed first, this time, unbearably tight to the roof of her maw and then shifted downwards.  Zagrin gazed, headfirst, as beneath him he could see the fleshy rings of Casis’ airways, taking in one hot breath briefly.  Then with an expert swiftness, the tiny flap of skin closed shut revealing a more supple tunnel that yawned open to accept him.  The back of her tongue pushed him forwards into the slimy red esophagus, as he felt its crushing embrace and heard its forceful movements.   

GLULK! 

“Mmmmmmmm...” Casis brought her free hand up to her throat.   

GLULP GLULP...GLMMM! 

Tight red flesh expanded in front of him, and closed as peristalsis worked him downwards into Casis’ core.  He could hear her moaning in pleasure.  Slick walls clung to his body, and released him into brief moments of freefall.  This cycle continued over and over again.   

SQUELCH!  SHLK!  “MMMMM!” 

Slowly, he was worked by the powerful muscles, as a resounding beating now filled his ears.   

TH-THUMP!  TH-THUMP! 

The sound vibrated his body as he passed by the succubus’s heart.  Eventually, it faded away only to be replaced by strange organic sounds.  Sounds he had heard earlier that were now almost overbearing.   

GLLRRRNNN! 

He was nearing her stomach now, he could hear its call, beckoning him, taunting him.  A sudden tightness squeezed his body from all sides as his momentum stopped for a brief moment.  The muscles clenched down on him impossibly hard as the tube of her esophagus expanded. A rush a hot air blasted past him, propelling Zagrin briefly upwards, only to be constrained once more by the pink walls of her throat.   

HURP! 


Casis belched daintily as she concentrated on that familiar feeling of pleasure she received every time she swallowed a truly worthy mortal soul.  Her free hand traced down her throat and stopped at the space just beneath her left breast.  Her other hand worked now into the folds of her pussy, the dampness increasing, forming a small puddle between her thighs.   

“Welcome to my stomach, Zagrin...” 



The tight sphincter at the entrance of Casis’ stomach clenched impossibly tight around Zagrin’s entire form.  Slowly, the strong muscles peeled away, lurching Zagrin forward into the belly of the beast.   

He was falling for a short period, until he landed with a splat into a small goopy puddle of semi clear fluid.  Rising to his feet unsteadily, Zagrin turned his head upwards to gaze upon the chamber, the core of Casis.   

The stomach was barely illuminated by the small outline of that familiar heart tattoo.  It was slightly off center, most likely the same tattoo aligned with her naval.  Suffice to say, the pinkish hue cast a fading light upon the world that lay before him.  Long folds of muscle stretched from the base of the stomach along its walls, collecting and forming into neat little knots at either ends.  The two sphincters, entrance and exit, to this hellish place.  All about the floor of the stomach were various pools of murky liquid.  This same liquid seemed to trickle down periodically from the top most sphincter.  As if to prove its point, the hole opened up to sputter out a fresh batch of saliva, recently swallowed by the succubus.   

The sounds of the chamber resonated with an organic gurgling bass.  One that seemed to originate from nowhere and everywhere all at once.  Occasionally, squelches from above and below would break this cycle as fluids cascaded around the stomach’s folds.   

Zagrin took in a shuddering breath as he collected himself.  The air was stifling and hot, yet not acrid like he expected.  It seemed as though he caught a break on that one, in that the previous occupants of the stomach were most likely making their way to Casis’ exit.  He tried not to think about that.  He stumbled about in the murky darkness, unsure of his next course of action when a shifting thump sent him off balance.   

THMP!  THMP! 


Casis patted her belly as she reclined lightly, her fingers working in calm circles around her clit far below.  Her face was flushed and surged with delight.  She panted lightly as she thought of the soul trapped deep within her belly.  This over confident man, this foolish mortal who thought he could sway her over.  His bravado, his confidence to steel himself for the occasion.  To waltz into her maw, cum on her tongue in pleasure, and accept his fate to be swallowed without a single cry of agony.  Oh, how she dreamed of such a soul.  Begged for the possibility of one day consuming such a lovely creature.   


He lied there, in the sweltering depths of her belly.  Utterly defeated, Zagrin had come so close.  So near to fulfilling the contract.  He thought about his previous life on earth, his grand delusions of finding a succubus in hell to indulge him in his fantasies.  A childish dream.  To find someone with impossible beauty, a demon who would play the part and taunt him in all the right ways.  One that he could pleasure as well, the both of them delighting in their hellish escapades of sexual desire.  He imagined how she looked.  Tall, fair....Fair.... 

He thought about it for a moment.  Casis, this succubus, was everything he had ever desired in a demon.  His dreams, she was IT! Oh, but how he had squandered it all.  His selfishness, his delusions, had gotten in the way.  The fear was now replaced with frustration.   

“Damn it all to Hell!” Screamed Zagrin as he slammed his fist into the meaty floor.   


“Ooooh!” 

A deafening moan filled Zagrin’s ears as he heard the succubus shudder above.  Then the stomach trembled and lurched.   

He was slammed into the slimy walls, body lost between the mighty folds of muscle.  He staggered from the sticky embrace, pushing himself away from the mass.  It was then, that he noticed something.  The space around him was brighter.  This only accentuated the horrors of the interior of Casis’ stomach, giving it ever more detail.  But it was not horror that filled Zagrin’s heart, it was ambition.   


On the outside, Casis felt the tiny morsel shifting around in her core.  He was moving, active, still alive.  Excitement filled her, as her nethers surged with passion.  Zagrin, this mortal, was trapped inside her belly and STILL trying to survive.  Her hands shifted, one palm rubbing circles over her tummy while the other worked feverishly between her lower lips.   

Ever so faintly, the space around Casis’ tummy began to glow, as the faint outlines of the pink heart tattoo began to take shape.  And then, a tiny echo seemed to pierce through the ominous groans and gurgles of Casis’ guts.  Her eyes shot open, and with a lazy sultry gaze she stared down at her tummy.   


Glancing upwards at the wall of her stomach, the shimmering outline of a pink heart illuminated the slimy dripping walls.  Proudly, with all notion of demise set aside, Zagrin called out in triumph.   

“My good lady Casis! You think you have bested me, yet I still see one more mark of yours which I can pleasure! A second chance is all I needed, and this time I shall not squander it!”  


A sly grin spread across Casis’ now flushed face.  “Haa...Haaa...” She panted, as she began to speak between sultry breaths.  “Try as you may Zagrin, but my belly, she wants you! Just accept your loss, give yourself to me, become my food, you are my prey!”  

Her fingers dug deeper into her pussy, one, two, three digits.  They worked in and out, gushes of creamy clear fluid surging and welling up inside her sex.   


The air around Zagrin was growing hotter, the dampness in the atmosphere of her stomach becoming almost unbearable.  He was getting lightheaded again.  Her digestive processes were obviously kicking in.  NO, not again.  He wouldn’t fail a second time.   

Playing into her desires, Zagrin called out to Casis, urging on her sultry pleas with his own taunts.   

“I shall not succumb so easily Casis, for in fact I think I have the right mind in climbing back up that throat of yours to pleasure you once more! Or, to travel through your lowest reaches and have fun again at your backdoor.  Either way, you could swallow me down into your belly again and again, but in the end, my sheer WILL would still triumph!”   

He was getting worked up now himself, as he noticed his member surging with tightness.  Hell, maybe the two of them were just what each other needed.  He gazed up at the pulsing silhouette of the heart tattoo and began to scale the folds of her stomach lining to get closer to it.   


Casis let out a languished moan.  He was just a human, just a fool, but she loved it so!  Her hand atop her tummy drifted down towards her cheeks, spreading them lightly to tease her pucker after Zagrin spouted some nonsense of going at her bum again.  The juices from her pussy ran down the length of her perineum, coating the ridged hole in just the right amount of lubrication.  Her finger slid in gently as she worked both her holes now in a feverish rhythm.   


As Zagrin scaled the muscly walls of the stomach, he could hear the deafening moans become louder than the gurgles of her belly.  He could also feel her pulse in the stomach lining.  Heat radiated all around him, and the pulsing threatened to send him careening back down into the muck below.  Hands slippery, he pushed onwards towards the now beating heart tattoo just inches away from his grasp.   


She was so close now, just a few more moments, the fingers increased in pace, she could feel the swelling of pressure in her loins and in her belly.  He was moving, moving to her spot.  If he.... 


Dizziness, cascades of sweat and slime dripped down upon his form.  All of this did not phase the intrepid climber.  He surged forwards, now face to face with the lines and ridges of the silhouetted heart tattoo.  Closing his eyes, Zagrin focused on the last few sessions of pleasure he had with this succubus...with Casis.  Turmoil, joy, fun...all that he asked for.  Gently, the insane, devilish man, clinging to the interior of a demon’s belly, slowly closed his eyes.  Carefully, he pressed his pursed lips against the walls of her stomach as the heat seemed to melt him away.... 







HAAAAAAAAAH! UHH!” 

Casis came.  A flood of juices spewed forward from her pussy as her hips bucked and her back arched.  Fingers now pressed painfully hard against her clit, Casis moaned so loud and thrashed so hard that the very ceiling of the chamber seemed to shift and shudder in tandem with her orgasm.   

Coming down from her post orgasmic bliss, Casis lied there, arms and legs sprawled with a crooked grin spread across her face.   

“Ohh Zagrin, thank you for that...”  

It was then that her half-lidded expression changed to that of immediate shock.   


She glanced down at her belly.  Gleaming brightly, the tattoo upon her naval shone an impossibly bright golden glow, brighter than any dragon’s hoard or bank’s treasury.   


He had done it.  But... 

“Zagrin....” Casis looked down solemnly at her tummy.   GRN.... 

End Notes:

And thats it for our duo! Or is it?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9453