Honey, I Blew Up Our Son’s Girlfriend 2 by AirsickNorm
Summary:

The following is a sequel to Honey, I Blew Up Our Son’s Girlfriend, itself a sequel to the 1992 film Honey, I Blew Up the Kid. One year after Nick Szalinski's adventure across Las Vegas with giantess girlfriend Mandy, his dad Wayne has finally perfected his new type of growth ray. How will he test it? By enlarging the breasts of his son's girlfriend. Once again, things don't go exactly as planned.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 9692 Read: 50717 Published: July 03 2020 Updated: July 03 2020
Story Notes:

Please take the time to ready my first story, Honey, I Blew Up Our Son’s Girlfriend, before checking out this sequel. Or not. It's up to you. You could enjoy the new story even without reading the original.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by AirsickNorm

2. Chapter 2 by AirsickNorm

3. Chapter 3 by AirsickNorm

4. Chapter 4 by AirsickNorm

5. Chapter 5 by AirsickNorm

6. Chapter 6 by AirsickNorm

7. Chapter 7 by AirsickNorm

8. Chapter 8 by AirsickNorm

9. Chapter 9 by AirsickNorm

10. Chapter 10 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 1 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 1

Date: June 23, 1997

Another year has passed for the Szalinski family, and progress has been made on multiple fronts. My dad Wayne has got himself back in the good graces of his employer Sterling Labs after his mishap last summer. You might remember it. It involved an experimental new kind of “targeted” growth ray and a certain young woman I hold close to my heart.

That would be Mandy, of course, my on-again/off-again girlfriend. I’m Nick Szalinski by the way, just to refresh your memory. She and I have been getting along quite well in the year since her little escapade in our hometown of Las Vegas. Mandy is back to her normal 5-foot-3 stature, of course, though she loves to remind me of her giantess days when she towered over 6-foot-nothing me.

Unlike freshman year, Mandy and I figured out the whole long-distance relationship thing during our sophomore year of college this past year. She and I may go to different schools, but that experience last summer brought us closer than ever before, and not just because I spent much of that night nestled amongst her enormous cleavage. Rarely would a day go by during the last school year that we wouldn’t call each other. We’ve also got into emailing each other, and she’s even convinced me to write her old-fashioned letters.

Anyway, where was I? you probably want to hear more about my dad’s latest technological innovations. As I mentioned, he continues to earn the forgiveness for all the misadventures he’s caused over the years, so it’s any wonder he still has a job, nonetheless his own laboratory at the Sterling Labs facility on the outskirts of Vegas.

Among the latest gadgets my dad has created are a portable growth ray to go along with the portable shrink ray he’d previously developed. No more traipsing back to the lab anytime someone needed to be re-enlarged like I had to go through a year ago. Now all it takes is a simple remote-control type of device to grow OR shrink an object on command, as he’d finally managed to find a way to combine the growth and shrink rays into one device for the first time.

Not that anyone in the public would be able to get their hands on this technology. Sterling Labs remains reluctant of course to let anyone but the military lay their hands on such a powerful gadget. They all remain under lock and key at my dad’s lab (as far as he knows). Being that we’re family, there are perks we Szalinskis get no one else does. I was about to discover the latest such perk.

During the last year, my dad also worked the bugs out of his targeted growth ray, a device that could target a specific area of an object’s anatomy and increase its size. He’d planned to use that to grow a chihuahua’s ears to comic size as part of a test. Instead, Mandy accidentally got in the way of the beam. It turned out that the ray didn’t just enlarge a specific area after all. But the ray works now, and my dad had plans for how to use it.

Mandy and I were lounging around again on a lazy Saturday afternoon when my dad barged into the living room.

“Do you want to come test out my targeted growth ray?” he asked us.

“That again? You know what happened last time,” I replied. “What’s gonna be different this time around?”

“This time I guarantee you it will work,” dad replied. “I’ve already tried it out on that chihuahua and other animals countless times. Now it’s ready to be tested on humans.”

“And your plan is what exactly?” Mandy asked.

“You remember how I told you last time about the cosmetic uses my ray could be used for?”

Mandy and I each raised an eyebrow.

“How would, uh, you like to try it out, Mandy?” my dad said nervously. “You know, to, uh… enlarge your breasts.”

 

Chapter 2 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 2

Mandy’s jaw dropped in shock. Mine hit the floor too. My dad’s face turned red as he explained himself. 

“It’s completely up to you,” he said. “I only thought I’d give you the first chance. It’d be a historic moment in science. Not that they’re, well…”

Mandy stared down at her chest. I may have glanced over at it too. She had nice C-cup boobs. Sure, they weren’t the biggest, but they were perky and perfect in my book.

“That’s crazy! You don’t have to do it if you don’t want,” I said, suddenly realizing what I was turning down. “I mean, your boobs are fine the way they are, of course.”

“It would only be temporary,” my dad assured her. “I can make them normal again after we’re done if that’s what’d you like.”

Mandy didn’t say anything. Finally, her face slowly rose and met us with a devilish grin.

“I’ll do it,” she said. “What girl would turn down this chance? I’m comfortable with my body. But I’d regret not doing this, even if I decide I only want to keep them for a little while. It’s completely safe, right?”

“100% safe. There’s no chance of a mishap this time,” dad said.

“Some women pay thousands of dollars just to get silicone balloons inserted in their chests,” Mandy continued. “I can get breast augmentation that’s completely real. Imagine how much women will be willing to pay for this once it’s available to everyone.”

“That’s exactly what my bosses have been telling me for the last year,” dad said. “It’s going to be a huge breakthrough.”

“How do you feel about this?” Mandy asked me with a smile. “I don’t really need to ask though, do I? You have a dick, so of course you want me to do it.”

“Well… yeah. What guy wouldn’t want his girlfriend to have bigger boobs?” I reply. “Only because I want you to be happy.”

Mandy rolled her eyes. “I’m sure you only want this for MY benefit,” she grinned.

With the decision made, the three of us piled into my dad’s van and headed to Sterling Labs. We drove past the same security building I was interrogated in a year ago and parked outside the rebuilt office building that houses my dad’s lab. The roof had been fixed since a 112-foot Mandy burst through it, though you could see where the old roof met the new.

We walked into my dad’s familiar lab with all the shelves of gadgetry and failed experiments of years past. There to meet us was my dad’s new assistant.

“This is Katie, my intern for the summer,” he introduced. “She knows all about my new device. She’ll also be here to attend to Mandy during the procedure, since I figured that’d probably be most comfortable for everyone.”

“I’m sorry you had to come in just for this,” Mandy tells her.

“Oh, I work Saturdays most of the time anyway,” Katie said. “I like it without many people around. Now, let’s get going, shall we?”

Katie measured Mandy’s chest like a tailor would, as well as the rest of her body.

“I just need to get all the right proportions to program into the machine,” Katie says. “I can see you’ve been properly fitted for the bra you have on. It won’t fit for long I’m afraid. But don’t worry, I’ve brought several different bras for you to choose from after your enlargement. How big were you thinking of getting them?”

“I don’t want them too big. I don’t want to look like some cartoon character,” Mandy replies. “How about DD? That’s a pretty stereotypical size for large breasts, isn’t it Nick?”

“I don’t know why you’re asking me,” I tell my girlfriend unconvincingly. “I don’t know anything about bras, believe me.”

The small room with the device was the same as it looked last time. There was a chair at one end with the large ray at the other. Katie ushered Mandy inside.

“We’re going to need some privacy now for the test,” the intern said. My dad agreed to wait outside.

“Nick can come in, I don’t mind,” Mandy said. Boy was I excited to hear that.

Mandy removed her top and bra, exposing her alluring breasts, as Katie double-checked her measurements. Mandy’s smooth, tanned skin was flawless. She brushed back her pretty brunette hair and made eye contact with me, flashing a grin that could melt your heart, as Katie and I stood back by the machine. Katie gave a countdown and hit ignition on the growth ray.

A blue flash honed in on Mandy’s chest and illuminated the room. Mandy’s breasts grew before our eyes. Within a matter of seconds, they’d ballooned to DD size. The blue light dissipated.

Mandy grabbed a handful of her new boobs, their soft flesh almost oozing from her between fingers. She looked dumbfounded.

“My god, that’s amazing. They’re huge!” Mandy squealed, crossing an arm across her buxom bosom. I couldn’t contain my excitement either. I was in heaven.

“I’ll go grab those bras for you to try on,” Katie said, leaving the room.

“I know you want to cop a feel. Come take a peek,” Mandy beckoned me. I gingerly felt the suppleness of her breasts. I’d never seen boobs that big in my life. Well, other than that one time.

 

Chapter 3 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 3

Mandy struggled to find a bra that would fit her new form. Katie had brought a wide variety of bras of various sizes from the nearby Victoria’s Secret that morning. My dad had tipped off her off to the proposed experiment he’d later suggest to my girlfriend. He long figured Mandy would accept.

“I’m sorry this is taking so long. One of these last couple should hopefully be the right fit,” Katie said while digging through the Victoria’s Secret bag.

“No worries. It took me this long to get properly fitted for my normal bras. Besides, it’s worth it to make sure these puppies are comfortably secured,” Mandy said, clutching her new DD boobs. Mandy’s 5-foot-3 stature further emphasized her plump new bust even more given her relatively short height.

“Are you enjoying this bra shopping, Nick?” Mandy asked me. “Or are you getting a bit impatient?”

“You know, as much as I enjoy getting to learn all the intricacies of underwear fitting, I think I’ll go take a look around the lab while you two finish up in here,” I told them.

“Your loss Nicky. I’ll give you a glimpse of my final pick a little later,” Mandy said with a toothy grin. I think her flirtatiousness was perhaps making Katie a little uncomfortable. I exited the room and walked back into the main area of my dad’s lab. He was typing away at his desk on his computer.

“Are they about done?” he asked me. “I heard from Katie that it was a success.”

“It went perfectly,” I said. “They’re having a bit of a hard time finding a bra that will actually fit Mandy. I’m gonna check out some of your inventions that you have back there.”

My dad’s lab was lined with several rows of shelves, each containing a multitude of gadgets and inventions that he’d created over the years. There were the abject failures (self-lacing sneakers), the worthless (flavored CDs) and even a few successes (the original shrink ray among them). My personal favorite that never caught on (outside of my dad’s imagination) were shoes with little wheels in the heel that you could skate around in. I’m surprised investors never took interest in those.

I wandered down to the row that featured some of his newest creations. There was a whole row of shiny new portable shrink/growth rays. This was the device that was going to make Sterling Labs a billion dollars. Resizing capabilities all in the palm of your hand. It’d be revolutionary. They kind of reminded me of a Star Trek communicator, only a little bigger. So far, only the military was really allowed to handle such technology. Little did anyone know I’d actually snuck one home a few weeks ago.

I picked one up to examine it more closely. It was hard to believe the technology that used to take up practically the whole back of a van could fit into something this compact. The screen suddenly lit up as I examined the device. “1%” was flashing on the screen. It must be low on battery. I pressed what I thought was the power button when the antenna like device began to glow blue at the top. I noticed the other devices were plugged into the wall with cords, so I inserted a loose cord into the ray. Power surged through the device and suddenly the world turned blue, then black.

I was laying on my back when I first came to. I must’ve hit my head on the linoleum floor after getting startled by the device. But something was off. The lab seemed somehow different. I glanced over to the shelf next to me where the rays had been only to see a ledge that was a couple feet higher than me. Glancing up, I saw the resizer. It was dangling by its cord at what looked like nearly 200 feet above me.

I had been shrunk.

I must’ve been about an inch tall. Each floor tile seemed like a 10-yard marker on a football field. There was no way I could reach the resizing ray. I had to get back to my dad to get his help. I sprinted down the aisle, which took an eternity. By the time I reached the end, I still had to make my way halfway across the lab to reach dad’s desk. I made a mad dash. I’d made it as far as the door to the testing room when I heard a loud click.

“We’re all done in there,” Katie boomed as she stepped through the door. “Look at the bazookas on this babe.”

I stopped in my tracks. Out walked Mandy, now fully dressed again with her denim miniskirt and a striped yellow and white blouse that could now barely contain her enlarged breasts. Breasts that were now infinitely larger than they were a moment ago, from my vantage point I mean.

“They look, uh, great!” my dad said awkwardly. “That’s fantastic! It’s a success. Now all you need to do is give it two weeks and then our trial run will be over. Just let Katie or I know if you experience any side effects. Once the two-week trial run is done, you’re welcome to return your breasts to normal size or keep them as is if you like them.”

“I’m liking them so far,” Mandy replied. “I know who else likes them even more. Where’s Nick?”

I was now practically below her at bug size. Staring up a pair of towering legs to her skirt, I could just make out her pastel pink flower panties that covered her ample buns. I was almost too hypnotized to notice Mandy’s giant flip-flop adorned foot come crashing down just inches from me.

“I thought he was browsing around the lab,” dad said, as the three took a cursory glance around the lab. “Nick, where are you?” he shouted. I dodged Mandy’s other foot and noticed her purse sitting on the ground beside the testing room door. I made a bee line for it.

“I don’t see him anywhere,” my towering girlfriend said.

“Maybe he went out the back way and is already at the car,” dad said.

Meanwhile, as they walked around the lab, I crouched beside Mandy’s enormous purse. I had to find a way to get their attention, but they’d never see me at this size. I’d get crushed if I wasn’t careful.

“You know what, he probably found my old vegetable-oil powered scooter and drove off with it,” dad said. “He’s done that before. His mom doesn’t like him riding it, but I sometimes let him get away with it.”

A disappointed looking Mandy started to walk back in my direction. I climbed up the side of the white, flowery purse. This was the best way to avoid getting stepped on without getting locked inside a giant lab all weekend by myself.

“I’m sure you’ll find him in no time,” Katie told a glum Mandy. “He’ll be looking forward to your big new knockers.”

Was I ever. Peeking out through the top of her purse I was still enjoying the sight of Mandy’s bountiful cleavage, though it was from a different perspective than I was anticipating. Her monstrous boobs were even more than I’d hoped for. Maybe too much more.

 

Chapter 4 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 4

The jostling ride home in Mandy’s purse was an adventure. I had to make sure her wallet wouldn’t crush me with every turn my dad took in the van on the drive back to our house. The purse sat on the car floor between Mandy’s legs. It was a little unnerving from this vantage point seeing how much her boobs – or really her whole body -- jiggled with every bump in the road.

Seeing the items in her purse at this size was surreal. A tube of lip balm as big as I was. A travel-size thing of mascara. Perhaps the tampon I found was the most humbling. Her womanhood could probably swallow me whole at this size.

As we presumably got closer to home (I couldn’t exactly see out a window), I figured out my next step. Mandy would surely have to rifle through her purse for something at some point, right? I’d be able to get her attention without fear of getting crushed.

Just then, her enormous hand entered the purse. Her long, dainty fingers with pastel yellow nail polish searched through the purse looking for something. I did everything I could so she could hear my shouting, but it was futile, and I wanted to stay out of the way of those killer fingers. They eventually found the lip balm she was seeking and soared back into the heavens. The tube nearly killed me a moment later when she dropped it back into the purse. I was just going to have to stick it out until she got home.

The car suddenly came to a halt and the purse started jostling around again. We were moving.

“Nick, are you home?” I heard my dad yell as the garage door creaked open.

“I haven’t seen him all afternoon,” my mom answered. “I figured he was either at the lab with you or at Mandy’s. Mandy! My goodness…”

“Hi, Mrs. Szalinski,” Mandy said bashfully, stepping out of the car.

“Wayne, this was your doing, I know it,” my mom said.

“Yes, but Mandy’s an adult and she can make her own choices,” my dad said. “The new ray is completely safe and she can return them back to normal if she likes. So, you haven’t seen Nick, huh?”

“I’m sure he just went straight to my house,” Mandy said. “I’ll see you later, Mr. and Mrs. Szalinski.”

Mandy only lived a few blocks away, but the walk seemed to last forever. This purse ride was giving me a headache. I finally got some relief from the heat when she made her way inside her cool, air-conditioned home.

“Nick? I didn’t see you outside. Are you in here?” she yelled. There was no reply. “Where the hell could he be? How could he just ditch me like that?”

I then heard thumping as Mandy climbed the stairs to her bedroom. No one else seemed to be home. She walked over to her desk and checked her answering machine for any messages from me. I left her sadly disappointed again. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

“I’m just gonna take a bath,” she muttered to herself. “That’ll take my mind off my no-good boyfriend.”

Purse still in tow, Mandy flipped on the bright lights of her bathroom and finally tossed her bag onto the counter. The purse leaned over on its side and its contents tumbled out onto the countertop, myself among them. I gathered my wits and heard the bathtub faucet turn on. When I looked up at the reflection of Mandy in the vast mirror before me, I got my best look at her since being shrunk. Her arms were extended with her hands pressed down against the countertop at her sides. The pose squeezed her boobs together so tightly it looked as though they might pop out of her top. She stared at her reflection and admired her new bountiful bosom. 

A moment later, Mandy began performing the striptease to end all stripteases, with an audience of one whom she was completely oblivious to. First, she shimmied out of her skirt, using her long legs to toss them across the bathroom floor. Then, her panties came down. The lips of her labia looked otherworldly as they stared back at me just inches away from my perch on the counter. Finally, Mandy peeled herself out of her blouse until the only thing left was her brand-new pink Victoria’s Secret DD-sized bra. She chuckled to herself in the mirror at her well-endowed chest. Unhooking the bra, the two enormous cups fluttered to the ground as she cupped her hands around her breasts. They were jaw-droppingly big, especially from one inch tall.

I was so stunned by the giantess before me that I’d blown a chance to attract Mandy’s attention. I ran across the counter and shouted her name to no avail. She couldn’t see me amid the speckled marble surface of the counter, nor hear me above the din of the running bathwater. I then noticed what sat on the counter beside me: her shower caddy. I jumped in next to her bottles of body wash and shampoo and got ready for a ride to the bathtub. This was going to be fun.

 

Chapter 5 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 5

I watched in awe as my gargantuan girlfriend slinked into the vast bathtub that laid before me. I’d never seen Mandy in a setting like this. Her soft, smooth skin glistened from the bubble bath she’d sunk into. Her beauty beckoned to me. If only I weren’t one inch tall. But here I was, tucked between bottles of shampoo and body wash that stood many times my height in a shower caddy that sat on the edge of the tub.

The caddy was at the opposite end of the tub from where Mandy’s face stuck up out of the water. All I had to do was climb up out of the caddy and onto the ledge of the tub where I would surely be able to get her attention. Mandy’s hand suddenly emerged from above and snatched the body wash from out of the caddy. I decided now was my chance.

I made my way up the sides of the caddy and back down the other side. It reminded me of those exercises you see soldiers doing at boot camp in war movies. I watched as Mandy playfully stuck one leg up in the air and lathered it with soap. It then plunged back into the soapy water, splashing water up onto the ledge. I was drenched but still standing. I started to make my way down the side of the tub towards her face. I didn’t make it far.

Suddenly, Mandy’s feet surfaced from the water into the air. It looked as though they were going to come down right on top of me. She’d decided she wanted to stretch her legs out with her feet crossed on the edge of the tub. I had milliseconds to either jump off the ledge to the floor on one side – to a certain death -- or into the water on the other. My only option was the bubble bath.

My body landed with a hard splash, though it must not have registered for Mandy as she didn’t seem to notice one bit. I’d always desired to share a bath with Mandy. I didn’t think it would happen with me smaller than a bath toy. At least Mandy appeared to be enjoying herself with her relaxing bath, blissfully unaware that her miniature boyfriend had just joined her.

I ducked my head under the surface and peered through the water. I could make out her enormous butt on the floor of the tub at what appeared to be more than two Olympic-sized swimming pools away. I’d have to swim towards her and get her attention before she pulled the plug, or else I’d be sucked down the drain with the dirty bath water.

I harnessed my swimming skills and made my way towards Mandy. Her legs suddenly came crashing back into the water again, swelling waves all around me before settling under the surface. Now I at least had her legs to guide me straight towards her. I resumed swimming, and eventually paused to catch my breath. Below me was her cavernous vagina. I couldn’t believe the size of it.

I continued paddling over the stretch of curvaceous stomach. Ahead of me were the first signs of land. Her breasts appeared like islands jutting out of the sea. Mandy had her head tilted back on the side of the tub with her eyes closed and her hands folded behind head. No man had ever seen boobs like this before.

I finally finished my journey, reaching the soft skin of her breasts. The waves lapped up beside the mounds of flesh and funneled me into her cleavage. Her breasts were slippery as anything, making them difficult to grab ahold of. With my arms outstretched on either side of me, I managed to balance myself between her soaking wet breasts in the valley of her cleavage. 

Mandy began to stir. She must have felt my tiny hands on her massive tits. Her eyes opened and she craned her neck down toward her bosom. Her look of annoyance turned to astonishment.

“Nick! Is that you?”

I yelled at her from the chasm of her breasts, but I don’t think she heard me. She braced her left arm against her chest and sat up straight in the tub to get a better look. The bathwater drained from her cleavage as she sat up, leaving only me behind.

“It is you! Good lord, you’re small! How’d you get here? And why are you in my boobs?”

 

Chapter 6 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 6

I had some explaining to do. Mandy plucked me from between her sopping wet breasts and carefully placed me on the ledge of the tub.

“What happened to you? I wondered where you went. I can’t believe you ditched me.”

I tried answering her but became distracted by the sight of the two house-sized boobs dangling in front of me. Sensing she couldn’t hear me unless she got closer, or maybe she just realized how much a distraction her chest was, Mandy sunk into the tub until her face was level with the ledge. She placed her huge forearms on the edge of the tub before me and crouched down so she could see me eye-to-eye. Seeing the cute dimples on her cherubic face from this perspective will never get old.

I couldn’t hide my arousal. The sight of my erection brought a smile to her face as she loomed over me.

“I’m happy to see you too,” she grinned.

“I’m so glad to finally get your attention,” I told Mandy, her enormous face looming over me. “I wasn’t sure if you were ever going to notice me.”

“What in the world happened anyway? How’d you get so small?”

“I had a mishap in the lab while you were busy getting fitted for a bra. One of my dad’s resizing rays discharged accidentally and shrunk me to one inch tall.”

“So, how’d you get all the way here?”

“I crawled into your purse and caught a ride with you all the way here into your bathroom. I tried to get your attention over on the counter, but got a little distracted, so I had to hop into your shower caddy. Then you kicked your feet back onto the side of the tub, so I dove into the bathwater with you.”

“I had no idea you were there! I’m so sorry. I could’ve killed you!”

“It’s nothing to worry about. You had no reason to suspect I was bug-sized and crawling around your bathroom. I, uh, see you’ve been enjoying your new breasts.”

“Oh, you mean these?”

Mandy rose out of the tub and arched her back to emphasize her robust bust. Her wet hair flopped behind her. Large drops of water fell all around me from the massive boobs that hung over my head, her soft skin glistening from the bubble bath.

“My boobs are absolutely gigantic! That goes double for you, huh?” She dangled her enlarged chest alluringly at eye level with my tiny frame before lounging back into the tub. “Of course, you’ve already gotten an up-close look at them. Would you care to take another dip with me?”

“I’ve never been much of a swimmer, so I think I’ll just let you finish up.”

“Suit yourself, short stuff.”

Mandy finished her bubble bath and rose from the tub to dry herself off. She seemed about as tall as I’d ever seen her. After wrapping a towel around her curvy figure, and another around her hair, she stuck her hand out for me to jump onto from the tub ledge. Her fingers were pruney from the water. Mandy strode into her bedroom, placing me gently onto her bedspread. She tossed her hair towel onto the floor and stared into her full-length mirror.

“We need to get you out of those wet clothes.”

“What will I wear in the meantime?”

“Is that really what you’re thinking about right now?” She turned around with a sly grin on her face and walked towards the bed. “I remember the last time I was this big and you were that small. Seeing you that size is bringing back all the pleasures I felt when I was big.”

Mandy let the towel draped around her fall to the floor.

“Don’t you want to do some more exploring this time around?”

“Yes please.”

I shed my soaking wet clothes and left them on the bedspread. Mandy scooped me with a giant hand and brought me down to her plush carpeted floor. She sprawled out before me and laid down on her stomach, her naked body stretching out for what seemed like a mile behind her.

“Aren’t you glad to be this size again?” she said with her chin resting in her hands. “We didn’t have much of a chance to do any fooling around when I was hundreds of feet tall. That could’ve been a bit dangerous and all. But now it’s just me and you.”

I liked where this was going.

“How about we start with you giving me a back massage?”

Mandy plucked me off the carpet and perched me atop her right shoulder. Below was the expanse of her curved back.

“There’s a prize waiting for you beyond that.”

She was referring to her massive ass, which laid bare like a pair of bouncy hilltops. I couldn’t wait to reach the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. I made my way down her back, pausing at her shoulder blades to march my feet over them repeatedly, from one to the other.

“That’s the spot,” Mandy said approvingly. I had to avoid her brown hair that cascaded across her back, careful not to get tangled. I slid down the curvature of her spine, helped along by the moisture that remained from her bath. The sensation of my bare flesh on hers was indescribable.

I reached her hips and witnessed the majesty of Mandy’s pert butt that stood before me. I may go on a lot about her newly enhanced breasts, but she’s always had a nice ass to grab onto as well. Now her ass was impossibly large to grab onto.

“Don’t be afraid back there,” she called out. “I know you want to keep going. Climb those cheeks.”

She wiggled her butt, causing a minor earthquake. I began my ascent when the jiggling stopped. I’d thought her boobs were bouncy, but her ass was a whole other story. The liveliness of her tush was such that with her every step I took sent a minor shockwave throughout Mandy’s massive cheek, her right one to be exact. 

I reached the summit and admired the crack that appeared to go down for an eternity. I peered over the side and couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s doubtful any man had ever viewed a woman’s ass like this before. Just then, Mandy let out a sneeze, causing me to tumble over the edge and into the dark valley of her butt. The fleshy mounds engulfed me in seconds. I got wedged between her massive cheeks, spared from the depths of her asshole. But I kept creeping evermore downward. I began to feel lightheaded as her flesh tightened around me. Finally, two yellow finger nails plunged into the gap and rescued me from what would’ve been a messy mishap.

“Sorry! I tried to hold my sneeze in. I hope you weren’t frightened by what you saw down there. I couldn’t imagine what my bum must’ve looked like from that angle.”

“No, I don’t imagine anyone could. It’s no worry though. I’m the first to ever climb the twin peaks of Mount Mandy.”

 

Chapter 7 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 7

After saving me from certain doom, Mandy had sat back up on the floor cross-legged with me still sitting in her enormous palm.

“There’s one more favor I’d like you to do for me,” her colossal face echoed.

She sat me back down on the carpet between her legs and extended them outwards around me. I was face-to-face with her immense womanhood.

“It’d be great if you could… you know,” she smiled down at me. “I’m curious as to how that’d feel. Lucky for you, I just shaved this morning.”

I could tell. I gave her a thumbs up and went to town as she leaned back. The lips of her labia were taller than me. Isn’t that humbling. Well, hear it goes. 

Her vagina was like a Sarlaac pit at this size. Let’s hope I don’t end up like Boba Fett. 

I dove in, looking for the proverbial G-spot. I’d gotten lucky at normal size and found Mandy’s pleasure center. Maybe it’d be even easier at one inch tall. I wiggled my way inside her vagina until I was nearly completely inside her. There was still plenty more room to go but I was hesitant.

“Keep going,” I heard her say. “You’re on the right track.”

I decided to go all the way in. I writhed my body back and forth, hoping to feel an orgasm come on. It was dark in there and hard to breathe. I didn’t appear to be getting anywhere. I could sense she was growing impatient. A pair of fingers entered the opening and snatched me from her vagina.

“Maybe you could just go for the clitoris,” she urged.

“Remind me which part that is again?”

She pointed a yellow finger nail at the dot at the top of her vulva that looked like a pea. It was slightly larger than my head. I messaged the hell out of that giant pea. Mandy began moaning. I was finally getting somewhere.

“Ohhhh, keep it up,” she said. “More of that.”

I kneaded her clit like a giant ball of dough. Her pleasure only grew. It’s pretty satisfying knowing that even at this size I could still elicit an orgasm as powerful as the one she was experiencing. She finally climaxed and let out a huge gasp. Once she settled down, Mandy sat back up.

“I have to give you credit. That was one hell of an orgasm, little guy,” she laughed. “Now’s time for your reward.”

She laid back down on the floor and lifted me onto her pelvis.

“Don’t you want to come see my new toys?” Mandy said as she massaged her breasts.

I walked across her bare midriff and around her belly button, eliciting giggles. I think she was ticklish. Her whole body, especially the twin peaks of her boobs, jiggled like crazy. I couldn’t wait to get a closer look.

I approached her enlarged breasts, which seemed to be the size of houses. Her nipples towered overhead as I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, err, Mandy’s boobs. I could see her bikini lines up close. I rounded the top of her left breast and made my ascent. This one was more difficult than her butt. Her breathing made her chest rise up and down constantly. I got a sudden simultaneous dose of vertigo and arousal when I looked down at her cleavage as I neared her areola. I glided across her soft, bouncy flesh and reached her nipple. I’d finally reached the summit.

The tip of her nipple came up to knee height on me. I kneeled down and began messaging. Startled by the sensation, she gasped out of pleasure. Her nipples doubled in height as they became erect.

“You didn’t have to do that, but thank you,” Mandy cooed. “My nipples must be extra sensitive after the enlargement.”

“You’ll have to make note of that. You know, for experiment reasons,” I reminded her.

I laid down to rest and fully immersed myself in the sensation of being atop her breast and the feeling of each breath she took. My accident at the lab didn’t turn so bad after all. I’d wanted a chance to enjoy Mandy’s giant new boobs and I’d gotten my wish. They were just larger than I’d originally imagined.

“What should we do now?” Mandy pondered looking up at the ceiling. “I guess we need to make you normal size again.”

“I suppose so,” I replied. “It’s been fun having a giantess girlfriend again.”

“Same for you, miniature boyfriend. Are we gonna have to go back to the lab?”

“You know, I actually have one of my dad’s resizing rays at home in my bedroom. We could just use that without needing to sneak into the lab.”

“Sounds like we’re going on a field trip,” she said as she palmed me off her boob and stood up, sitting me down on her bed. She began to put her clothes back on, and I did the same. Mandy squeezed her bust into her new DD bra and donned her blouse.

“I know where you’re riding on our trip,” she said. Mandy deposited me in her cleavage. I’ll never get tired of that. This would be a much better ride than her purse.

 

Chapter 8 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 8

The flesh of Mandy’s DDs quaked with every step. Imagine the sensation of your car pulsating from the cranked-up bass of your stereo, jostling you senses with every beat. Riding in her cleavage at one inch tall was like that. With every step down the sidewalk, I could see and feel the ripples that moved across her breasts. The experience was dizzying but indescribably pleasurable.

“I hope the ride isn’t too bumpy for you,” Mandy called down to me.

“It’s just fine, don’t you worry,” I yelled back. The mountains of her flesh were intimidatingly large compared to my last adventure in her bosom. I was half-expecting her boobs to come spilling out of her top with every step she took. Thank God for whatever material Victoria’s Secret uses in its bras. They were supporting two enormous globes and holding me back from a brush with death on the pavement below.

“I’m walking up to your front door,” Mandy said to me, knowing I couldn’t see out of her bra. I heard a doorbell ring.

“Mandy, you’re back again?” I heard my dad’s voice say. “Did you find Nick?”

“It turns out he’s in his room upstairs after all,” she answered. “I guess he must’ve beat you home like you said before. He called me just now so I’m just going to be on my way upstairs.”

“Wait a second.” Uh oh. I burrowed myself further into Mandy’s cleavage to avoid my dad’s gaze, just in case he snuck a peak.

“How are you feeling since the operation? It’s been a couple hours now. Any sign of pain or discomfort?”

“Nope, they feel just fine, Mr. Szalinski. Thanks again for letting me take part in your experiment. They feel amazing, believe me.” I could hear how uncomfortable it was for Mandy to talk about her boobs with her boyfriend’s father.

“Well that’s good to hear. Let me know if you experience any side effects or anything of that nature.”

“Will do, Mr. Szalinski. I’ll, uh, talk to you later.”

Mandy swiftly ascended the stairs to the second floor of my house. My room was at the end of the hall. Before we could make it safely inside, another interruption.

“Mandy, I’ve been wanting to have a word with you.” It was my mom, Diane. She cornered Mandy in the upstairs hallway.

“I just want to ask, so please be honest with me. Wayne didn’t coerce you into doing this did he?” she said, gesturing towards Mandy’s chest. “Or Nick for that matter? It’s your body after all.”

“Oh no, Mrs. Szalinski. It wasn’t like that at all, trust me. Your husband was polite about it. They didn’t pressure me into doing it at all in anyway. I made my own choice. I hope you understand.”

“Of course, I understand. I wouldn’t blame you for taking him up on his offer. I would’ve done the same thing. Heck, I’m actually a little jealous he didn’t ask me to be his first test subject. I just wanted to make sure nobody was taking advantage of you.”

“Oh no, I know they would never do something like that.” Mandy wanted desperately to get out of this conversation.

“How about a hug?” My mom didn’t wait for an answer. She wrapped her arms tightly around Mandy. The embrace squeezed Mandy’s giant breasts up against my mom’s less generous bust. The walls of flesh suddenly closed in around me. It was already hot down there before and Mandy was sweating from a combination of the summer heat outside and the interrogations she was facing from my parents inside. I was getting crushed between her boobs. Why’d my mom have to be so affectionate?

“Wow, they really are something aren’t they,” my mom said. “My my. Enjoy them while you have them.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Szalinski,” Mandy said, her face turning red. My mom released her from her grip, so finally I could breathe again. Mandy made the short trip down the hall and at last we reached our destination, closing the door to my bedroom behind her.

“Thank God that’s over,” she muttered. “Now where’s that device you were talking about?”

I directed her to the top drawer of the nightstand beside my bed. I had my own personal resizing ray that I’d previously snuck out of my dad’s lab. The device looked somewhat like a TV remote, so hopefully the controls wouldn’t give her too much trouble.

“Hey, what are these Playboys doing in here?” Mandy had found my stash. Whoops. “My boobs are bigger than these bimbos’ now anyway.”

Mandy retrieved me from her cleavage and set me down on my bed with the ray so I could show her how the controls worked. Once she had a grasp of the device, she put me down on the floor and pointed the ray at me.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Fire away.”

A blue burst of light consumed me. I felt a tingling sensation, like the one Mandy had experienced last summer with her growth spurt. The room began to raise up around me.

The sensation stopped a little sooner than I’d expected. I looked up and again found myself staring up Mandy’s skirt. I was taller, sure, but not anywhere normal height.

“Hey, what gives? Why’d I stop growing?”

Mandy playfully raised a finger to her lips.

“I’m still only about six inches tall. What are you smiling about?” I shout up to her.

“Before I grow you all the way back, how about we have a little more fun,” she said seductively. “I have an idea for what we can do together at this size. How would you like to be my dildo?”

 

Chapter 9 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 9

“You’re what?” I asked incredulously.

“You’re the perfect size for it,” she giggled. “You’re like a Ken doll sex toy that’s actually real.”

I was six times taller than I was before. Even though her stature was no longer quite as intimidating, I still had my doubts.

“Oh, come on now, Nick,” she said. “Don’t you want to give it another go? You were a bit too small to reach all the way inside before, but now you’re way bigger. Don’t make me beg.”

To further make her case, Mandy spread her legs open while sitting on the edge of my bed above me. I got a full view of the pastel pink panties that greeted me from inside her denim skirt. Her luscious thighs pointed the way towards her… you know. All through high school I’d have given anything to get in her pants and her I was hesitating to boldly go where no man had gone before.

I looked up at her pouting face and gave in.

“Be careful with me. I don’t need my back broken because my girlfriend tried to use me as her dildo.”

“Of course, I’ll be careful,” Mandy said while sliding her skirt down her legs without hesitation. She kicked it over my head across the room. 

“Grab on.”

“Grab onto what?” I asked.

She wiggled her yellow-clad toenails on the floor in front of me. 

“Hop on. I’ll give you a lift.”

Her feet were each larger than me. I laid down on top of her left foot and grabbed ahold of her big toe.

“Up we go!” she said. Her feet shot straight into the air as she swung her legs around as she laid her back on my bed. When the world stopped spinning, I saw I was dangling from her big toe with her legs extended straight up, her body making a 90-degree angle.

“Jump! I’ll catch you!”

“I’m not jumping from up here!”

She lowered her leg slightly to a less steep angle.

“Then slide down why don’t you?”

I peered down and went along with Mandy’s idea of an amusement park ride. I let go of her toe and slid down her smooth leg, arriving with a thud on top of her panties.

“Almost forget these,” she said. A giant hand ushered me towards her belly button as the other pulled the lacy pink underwear off and tossed it on the ground. Her smiling face peered at me from over her breasts. “Are you ready?”

I shed my clothing. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”

A hand grabbed me, her fingers wrapping around me snuggly. The hand moved farther south. I found myself staring head first into her vagina. It smelled like sex after our escapades earlier in the afternoon. I stood stiff as a board in her fist. 

“4, 3, 2, 1,” she called out. Here goes nothing.

My head plunged straight ahead between the lips of her labia. The darkness swallowed me as Mandy carefully jammed me inside her lady parts. Then she went to town. My arms were stuck at my side as she repeatedly jammed me back and forth into the wet cave of her womanhood. The motion grew progressively faster as she pinpointed her G-spot. 

I could hear her moaning grow louder with each cycle. I couldn’t really see what was going on but I apparently found her pleasure center. Not that I was really a very active participant. With her legs spread eagle on my bed and my small frame clutched in her hand, Mandy went for the denouement. She roared in ecstasy as me, her six-inch boyfriend, pleasured her with all his body. Orgasm complete, I saw daylight again.

I was completely covered in her sex juices. She looked tired but aroused. I probably felt as exhausted as she did. She sat back in bed and placed me between her legs on the bedspread as she leaned back on the pillow.
“Good work. That may just be the best orgasm you’ve ever given me,” she smirked.

“Ha ha,” I returned. “Glad I could be such a useful sex toy.”

“You did a very good job,” she said approvingly. “We need to clean you up.” She grabbed a handful of tissues and began to dry me off. When she was done, I clung to a tissue like it was a bath towel.

Mandy pulled her top over her head and flung it on the floor, leaving her bra as the only thing keeping her modesty, or whatever she had left of it after a day like today. She beckoned me to climb up on her as she relaxed in my bed. I clambered up midriff and squeezed between her breasts. My body could fit snuggly between her boobs. They made for a nice lounge chair. The rising and falling of her chest nearly lulled me to sleep as we both rested.

“I think this day has turned out better than expected,” Mandy said. “I’m glad I have a boyfriend like you to spend it with. Not every girl has a guy willing to let her use him in such an undignified way like I just did with you. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“That’s what I’m here for,” I replied. “I’m always down to try something new. I wouldn’t trade you for anything.”

She reached down, raised me to her face and planted a massive kiss all over me. I had red lip gloss all over me but I didn’t mind.

“Now it’s time I returned the favor,” Mandy said. She locked her enormous lips around my dick, careful not to be too rough. Before I had time to react, I was already in ecstasy with my arms pushed up against her face. Her massive lips barely had to do any work before I came. Mission accomplished, she set me back down into her cleavage.

“I love you, Nick.” She picked a heck of a time to say that for the first time. 

“I love you, too,” I returned with a hint of surprise. And I meant it. Nothing brings a couple closer together than a shrink ray.

 

Chapter 10 by AirsickNorm

Chapter 10

Mandy and I were resting easy catching our breath after my foray as a sex toy into the chasm of her vagina. She’d undone her bra and was laying on the bed of my room, with me in turn laying on her at six inches tall. I fit snuggly between her breasts and had one arm on each tit, feeling them expand with every breath she took. They made for a most comfortable recliner.

Her boobs were the perfect size. I mean, proportionately speaking, my present height notwithstanding. They were plump DDs and they were all natural. No scars from surgery, no silicone implants, none of that was required. They wouldn’t strike you as noticeably fake, either, as some implants obviously do.

“So, do you think I should keep them?” Mandy said, breaking the peaceful silence.

“It’s up to you,” I replied. “It’s your body. I’ll love you no matter how big your boobs are.”

“But it’s safe to say you wouldn’t complain if I kept them, huh?” she said slyly.

“Nope, I wouldn’t put up a fight,” I said. And that’s the truth. “Like I said, I’ll support your decision no matter what.”

“I am pretty tempted to stick with the DDs,” she said. I raised an eyebrow. “But I think I’ll continue the trial run for another two weeks or so before making my mind up. Think of how I’d look in a bikini with this rack. I can’t wait to see the looks I’ll get at the pool.”

I glanced up at her.

“I mean the looks other women will give me,” she said with a grin. “Don’t worry, you’re not gonna lose me to some other guy because of them. Who knows, my back might not like them as much as my eyes do. What I do know is your dad is gonna make a boatload of money with this technology. All our fun today has been thanks to him.”

My dad can be a bit of an oddball sometimes but he really was going to strike it rich with this technology. Or at least his company was.

“I think it’s about time we return you to your normal size. There’s time for one last squish though,” Mandy chuckled as she pressed her boobs up against me. I’ll miss that sensation. “I bet you can’t wait to finally get a load of them at normal size. I promise you our fun won’t stop once you’re normal again.”

I’ll be looking forward to that. Mandy scooped me out of her cleavage and back onto the floor. She retrieved the resizing ray from beside the bed and reset the dials to my normal height while I got dressed again. Then she aimed it at me and fired. A blue light engulfed me and again the room began to rise around me. I could just manage to see over the height of my bed when it stopped.

“Hey, enough of the funny business,” I said. “Let me get back to full size this time.”

“I didn’t do anything! It just stopped,” Mandy said. “I’m not joking, I swear.”

“Let me see that,” I said, swiping the device out of her dangling hand. The display had gone blank. The yellow light at the bottom of the remote was blinking.

“The battery’s dead!” I yelled. “Oh, for crying out loud.”

I was probably about half my normal height, judging by the bed. My eyes reached just past Mandy’s hips. I was likely around three feet tall.

“You’re not stuck like this are you?” Mandy said.

“No, my dad has replacement batteries, or at there’s at least plenty of more devices like this at his lab,” I said. “It was a mishap with one of these rays that shrunk me in the first place. But now we’ve got to get to his lab again! How are we supposed to sneak into there?”

“I can’t hide you in my cleavage anymore, that’s for sure. Maybe you could pose as my child?” Mandy joked as she ruffled my hair. “You’re just the right size to be my nephew’s new playmate! I’m sure you two would get along great.”

“Not funny, Mandy,” I retorted. “There’s no way we can get past the security at the lab. Not after what happened last summer. I think I’m just gonna have to tell my dad about our problem.”

Mandy put her clothes back on. I was too tall to see up her skirt anymore, though I still had a nice view of her butt at this height. Her boobs remained ever so tantalizingly out of reach.

Mandy opened the door for me and I peered out into the hallway. I could hear my parents in the kitchen downstairs. It was nearly dinner time by now. I struggled to climb down each enormous step of the staircase. Mandy grabbed ahold of my hand.

“Easy does it, little Nicky. I know it’s your first time going down the stairs like a big boy,” she said, trying to keep from giggling too loudly so my parents wouldn’t hear us coming. How embarrassing for me.

We finally reached the bottom of the stairs and made our way down the hallway towards the kitchen. My dad was sitting at the table reading and my mom was standing holding a cup of tea while looking out the window.

“Are you staying for dinner, Mandy…” my dad froze once he glanced up from the newspaper.

“You’re welcome to join us…” my mom turned around and dropped her mug as it shattered on the ground. “My God, Nick! What happened to you?”

“A little mishap with a growth ray is what it looks like to me,” my dad said.

“You look like just like you did when you were four years old!” my mom squealed as she wrapped me in a giant hug. She was taking this better than expected, but then again, this is the Szalinski household. Weird stuff happens.

“Did the battery die on you, I take it?” Did I mention how bright my dad is? 

“Yep.”

“And this is a device that you acquired how? That you weren’t supposed to have? That you stole?”

“Yep.”

“And how did you get back home without your mother or I noticing?”

Mandy twiddled her thumbs and glanced to the floor to avoid making eye contact. Her glance downward gave my dad a clue.

“Oh, I see. So that happened again, huh?”

He was also probably smart enough to put two and two together as to what had happened upstairs between Mandy and I.

“Never mind, don’t answer that,” he said. “Looks like we need to run to the lab to grab some replacement batteries. I imagine you two will want to tag along.”

“Of course we do,” Mandy said.

“I’ll grab my keys. Honey, we’re going to be a little late for dinner tonight.”

Mandy and I stood by the door to the garage as we waited for our chauffeur. My dad was here to save the day, as always. He stood up from tying his shoes and made a surprising remark.

“Mandy… is it just my imagination… or are you… perhaps an inch or two taller than when I saw you earlier this afternoon?”

THE END

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9390