Glory Days by Flagpole_Sitta97
Summary: In the seventies, Ben was a stud, he could easily get any woman he wanted, now it's the late nineties and his heyday is now behind him, he's divorced, his friends have moved on from him. The only thing he has left is his looks, seemingly aging well over the years. He hits it off with a new Midwestern transplant by the name of Tiffany at his job, who's about 30. She shrinks him due to some type of potion made out of English grass, wanting to keep him with her forever. He's always wanted to find love again, but he never wanted it to go this far!
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 25500 Read: 36498 Published: July 01 2020 Updated: July 28 2020
Story Notes:
I wanted to go back to the nineties again, the latter half since there's so much good music that was coming out in that time, and I wanna incorporate that into my story.

1. Better Days by Flagpole_Sitta97

2. Just Another Manic Monday by Flagpole_Sitta97

3. Breaking The Ice by Flagpole_Sitta97

4. Emotional Rollercoaster by Flagpole_Sitta97

5. Oh, What a Night! by Flagpole_Sitta97

6. Working Girl by Flagpole_Sitta97

7. Kimberly by Flagpole_Sitta97

8. What Goes Down... by Flagpole_Sitta97

9. End of The Road by Flagpole_Sitta97

10. Epilogue/Preview: First Date by Flagpole_Sitta97

Better Days by Flagpole_Sitta97
Saturday, November 10th, 1979

"YOU KEEP ON SHOUTIN', YOU KEEP ON SHOUTIN'" I scream at the top at my lungs along with my friends as we scream into the night sky going down the highway along with my radio, we're driving down the highway, heading back from the KISS concert in Phoenix to go home to Prescott, they're on their Dynasty tour for their new album. The wind flowing through our hairs in my convertible, a bright red 1974 Plymouth Barracuda. I'll admit I'm going a bit faster than usual, the sky dark and with stars in the sky, the desert landscape howling with wolves in the background, there's a couple of cars and few semis around us.

"I WANNA ROCK ALL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERYDAY!" we all sing along, waiting after the mini drum solo, repeating the chorus over and over again until the song fades out.

I turn off the radio, I start to shift gears again, slowing down, my car being a Manual.

"What the hell Ben?" Brian says, my friend in the front seat next me, I've known him since elementary school, he's blond, and wearing a KISS Dynasty t-shirt he got from the concert and blue jeans, he's wearing KISS face paint, he's a way more into the band than we are.


"C'mon man, my ears are still ringing from that concert, it's almost 10:30 if I had to guess" I say, feeling kinda tired. We stopped to get some Kentucky Fried Chicken after the concert, dining in. I think we have about another 40 minutes until we hit home.

"Yeah, Ben's right" Paula, my girlfriend says from the backseat, her long red hair flying in the wind, the freckles on her face, she's dressed in Bell Bottom blue jeans and a T-shirt with the phrase "Keep On Trucking". She smiles at me.

"Yeah" Says Joey and Angela in unison. Joey is another friend, we both work at the same Mechanic shop in town and befriended each other that way, he's originally from the East Coast, New York City to be exact, seeming related to a Mafia family out there, but wanted to escape the life and quietly packed his bags one night and bought a Greyhound bus ticket for a one way non-stop trip from NYC to Phoenix, he was paranoid about big cities so he hitch hiked all the way to Prescott after first arriving to Phoenix. This was about 3 years ago, not too long after he turned 18. Angela was his girlfriend, another Italian-American. I don't really know all that much about her, she's blonde and she's from Las Vegas. I'm not too sure how Joey and Angela met.

"Fine" Brian says.

The drive is quiet for about 10 minutes, me concentrating on the road and the glare of my headlight on the road ahead, the moon shining down over us. It's not a full moon tonight, you can really only see half of it.

"Alright, I'm going crazy. I'll turn the radio on" I say, slightly taking my attention off the road and turning the knob, the song "Escape" by Rupert Holmes, I've seemed to landed on a top 100 station.

I don't really mind the song, since it's soft rock. Something that's really soothing to your ears after a night of loud music.

"I didn't really care much for that Disco song" Joey says, referencing "I Was Made for Lovin' You" by Kiss, their new hit song that they played at their concert.

Everyone chimes in agreement but me, I actually liked the song. Disco is a guilty pleasure of mine, since everyone thinks it's dumb now, I keep my mouth shut.

"My Sharona" by The Knack is playing on the radio, a song I've heard a million times over these past couple weeks whenever I'd turn on the radio, but I'm really just too tired to even change the radio so I just leave it on.

I shift gears again as I speed up again, seemingly passing a couple of more cars and all. The landscape seems more grassy and the roads start to curve more, I think we're getting closer to home.

In about 30 minutes we start to get outside of Prescott, Brian seemingly asleep and everyone else either sleepy or asleep themselves. I start to slow down and get onto a exit. I drop off Joey and Angela first, since they both live together at a apartment downtown, then I drop off Brian who lives in the neighborhood near the high school.

"Bye Brian" me and Paula say in unison as he gets out of the car and walks into the house, I think it's 11:32.

"Bye" He says, as he walks into his house, he still lives with his parents. Closing the spring door with a slam.

Paula climbs over the front seat and sits in it, I can see a little bit of boobs jiggle as she does this, I smile.

"So, here we go" I say as she puts her seat belt on, I speed out of the neighborhood and onto the main road.

I notice her long red hair flying the wind as I drive, the moon light reflecting on her brown eyes as we drive, her eyes look even more beautiful when you can see the reflection of the moon in the sky out of them.

I fiddle with the radio a bit as I drive, more and more radio stations seeming playing softer stuff and some even tuning off for the night. I land it on another station, playing "Rock With You" by Michael Jackson. I never really cared for his stuff when he was in The Jackson Five and that was huge and all that jazz, but his solo works have been pretty good and I've even bought a couple of his albums. I predict he might get even more popular in the next decade.

When we start to get to her neighborhood, which is pretty upper middle class compared to where I live, I start to slow down a bit, I park outside her parent's house, seeming two story and both brand new 1980 Cougar Mercury XR7 parked in the Garage, one white and one red. Her father has some type of high position at Bank of America in Phoenix, where he commutes to work everyday.

"So uh, Maybe we'll hang out tomorrow. I'm off on weekends" I say, turning off the radio.

"Yeah, that sounds nice" She says, and then leans in for a kiss on the lips. We kiss for about 30 seconds.

"Your breath tastes like Kentucky Fried Chicken" I say, she blushes.

"I love you too" She says smiling as she opens the door and gets out the car. I speed off.

I eventually make it to my house, I live with my mom, dad left out not too long after I was born, and my older brother Don died in Vietnam ten years ago this year, so I'm really all she has left. It's only a ten minute drive home from Paula's house.

I pull into the driveway, mom's 1969 Lincoln Mark 3 parked on the side of the house.

"Fuck" I think to myself, actually looking at my fuel gauge for the first time since I've started this trip, knowing I'll probably have to go to a gas station tomorrow morning.

I take the keys out and open the car door and lock the door and go inside, the living room dark and quiet, I hear my mother sleeping soundly in her room. I see the time reflecting off of the Kit-Cat Klock in the kitchen, the time currently being about 11:48.

I go into my room, seemingly the way I left it this evening. My bed has been made though, so that's nice of mom to do. I'm too tired to take a shower, so I just strip down to my underwear and climb into my bed, laying down on my back for a bit and reflecting on my day, since usually my highlight of Saturdays is watching a new episode of CHiPs and hanging out with Joey and Brian, or me and Paula getting some alone time at night over either her house or mine.

"I wish these days would last forever" I say, the last thing I say before laying on my side and drifting to sleep.
End Notes:
Happy Canada day to any of my Canadian readers.
Just Another Manic Monday by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I'll probably get around to the shrinking part in chapter four, I really wanna flesh out this story first instead of just diving in, since this story might be my last for awhile.
Welp, that was almost twenty years ago.

Paula and I got married in April of 80', I proposed to her about 3 weeks after the KISS concert. We were happy and full of young love, I moved out of my Mom's house right before the wedding, and Paula moved out of hers around the same time. We lived in the same apartment as Joey and Angela for about two years until Paula became pregnant with my first born daughter, Cindy. Not too long after we found out I applied for a office job in Phoenix, promising more money, about a week later I got a call that I got the job.

We moved to the suburbs of Phoenix, Scottsdale to be exact. I made enough to get a two story house in the area, and a brand new red 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for myself while my wife was a stay at home mom who made some extra money on the side selling Avon door to door every now and then and drove a pretty nice white 1981 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser as the family car. Man, life was sweet. In September of 85' my youngest son, Brandon, was born. Things were still good my marriage with Paula, taking the family on road trips to Los Angeles whenever we had the time and going out to eat at a sit down restaurant every Friday I was paid.

Things started to go downhill in December of 1986 when my mom passed away at 59 due to a stroke. The funeral occurring New Year's Day 1987. She was buried in the same cemetery as my older brother, their graves side by side. After that me and Paula started fighting a lot more than we used to, yelling matches over the smallest things, like what clothes Cindy should wear to school, or what we should have for dinner that day or something equally as stupid. That entire year wasn't all that great, but things didn't get really bad until July 1988.

I remember the date well, July 20th 1988, a Wednesday. We were on a resort in CancĂșn, one of my fellow coworkers was talking about how he visited with his wife a couple of weeks ago at work, so I took about week off to go visit with my family, never really leaving the country before, and even then I haven't left the Southwest that much besides California and Florida and Pennsylvania, and those two states last were just for my job. So I schedule a resort stay and flight to Mexico, getting all of our passports the day before the flight. My wife seemingly pleased about this. We get there Monday, and I'll admit, I was being too loose, avoiding speaking Spanish at any expense and drinking more alcohol than usual, being a Ugly American, which I regret. But to be fair, I wasn't the only person acting this way on the resort, many other Americans acting like I did were there too. The breaking point was that Wednesday, when I got more drunk than usual one night near the pool and tried fighting one of the resort employees, pushing one into the pool out of anger. I got arrested by one of the security guards, trying to fight them off but quickly met with a uppercut to the chin. The worst part about this is that the pool was crowded so everyone saw, I saw my wife covering her face in shame and taking my kids out of the pool and back to our room. That's when I started to feel bad.

I was placed in Mexican jail for about two days, my charges were dropped but being banned from visiting the resort ever again. It was a quiet plane ride back home, my wife screamed at me the night we returned when our kids went to bed. She wanted a divorce, and I understood. In about 4 months, in January 1989, the divorce was official. She moved and took the kids to Seattle, since her parents had retired there.

It's been ten years since then, and this is my life now.


Monday, August 16th, 1999

My alarm goes off, my alarm radio blasting some song called "She's So High" from what I can tell from the lyrics, my attempts of changing the radio to the classic rock station instead of the top 40 seemingly unsuccessful, the radio always re-tuning itself to 104.7 whenever the alarm goes off. I get up, now being 43, I wear a white tank top and underwear to bed. The time currently being 7:15am on the clock. I turn the radio off and go into the nearby bathroom and take a shower.

Not too long after the divorce ten years ago I moved out of the old house, selling it in May of that year. I hated apartment living so I just bought a one story house not too far from the Scottsdale College.

After I get out of the shower I brush my teeth and quickly get dressed and do my usual routine of pouring out a bowl of Corn Pops and milk and watching Good Morning America or The Today Show.

I walk out the door, the hot early morning sun coming down on me. I get my keys out of my pocket, for my green 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, a two door. I bought this car last year straight from the Pontiac dealership, not too long after I sold the Camaro to some high school kid that just got his licence down the block for about 5k, which was pretty cheap since the car was in mint condition all these years. I only had about 120k miles on it, and that was about it. That Camaro was the only car I had all these years,even back when life was sweet and everyday was basically good. Pulling up in the driveway of my old house while "Radio Ga Ga" by Queen or "Every Breath You Take" by The Police was playing on my radio as I pulled in, my wife greeting me at the door with my daughter in her arms.

I insert my keys into the key slot and turn and open it, a dinging noise going off inside the car as I sit down and close the door and put my keys into the ignition and crank, the dinging coming to a stop. I pull out of the driveway and onto the neighborhood roads. It's a normal drive, the cold air of the AC hitting me square in the face, my office attire of a button down shirt and a tie and black work pants and penny loafers. I get out onto the opening of the neighborhood and onto the main road, I turn the radio on, tuning it to the local classic rock station, my usual station. Playing "Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane.

As I make the commute to downtown Phoenix where my job is, I think about the friends I've had over the years. Brian, one of my childhood friends I've known through the years, left Prescott in 1985, moving to Montana for a job on his uncle's ranch, he died on that ranch in March of 1991, getting word that he was trampled by cows while trying to lead them to safety from a pack of wolves. It still hurts emotionally me to think about it.

I turn left onto the highway, trying to adjust with the speed of traffic, putting my foot down on the gas pedal a little bit more before letting off.

Joey, a friend I've had since my early twenties, I haven't talked to in about 5 years. Joey and Angela got married not too long before Brian left for Montana, they moved to Las Vegas. Turns out Paula was also apart of a mafia family that also came from the east coast and they ended up finding both of them in Vegas, so basically from what I know Joey ended up back in the life, hence why he stopped talking to me 5 years ago for good, saying it's for his and my own safety. I know this for fact because I heard his name mentioned on the local news when talking about the current day mafia.

"Oh well, at least I've got friends at work" I say out loud to myself in the car.

The rest of the ride to work is pretty quiet, the song "Joy To The World" by Three Dog Night is plays on the last 5 minutes as I get out of the traffic and head into the parking garage.

I park my car in my usual spot, on the second level parking spot, still underground. I shift to P and open the door and take the keys and get out, the time on the car clock 7:46. I usually clock in about 7:50, but I got here a little bit earlier than usual due to the fact I got out of bed as soon as the alarm went off.

I lock the doors to my car and make my way to the office doors, people seemingly in the lobby and chatter from fellow employees.

"WARREN!" my boss says, addressing me by last name as he walks across the parking. He's a fat short man in his early 60's who still drives a 60's Cadillac with steer horns. Everyone calls him Boss Hogg behind his back due to his resemblance to the character and the car he drives.

"Yes sir" I say, walking over to him, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"There's a transplant coming in today from one of our Midwestern Offices, St.Louis to be exact. She's going to the cubicle right beside yours, where Larry used to be until he moved away to one of our Philadelphia offices. I want to you to introduce yourself to her and show her around the complex a little, make her feel welcome" he says, smiling, I can smell his stale cigar breath mixed with probably a Egg McMuffin.

"Yeah, yeah I can do that" I say as I start to make my way towards the door again.

I walk in, check in with the receptionist before I get on the elevator and go to my cubicle, seemingly the way I left it, my half eaten donut from yesterday. Some papers here and there and my computer still showing the tab of minesweeper open. I start to get to work for about 45 minutes, until I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

I look back and I'm greeted with a pretty face, a woman with blue eyes and caramel colored long hair and tanned skin, as if she was of Greek or Italian descent. She seems to be at the most 30 years old, her skin smooth.

"Are you Ben Warren?" She says, her ruby red lips mesmerize me, her teeth seemingly white as snow, her voice sounding a little bit Midwestern but mostly just a general American accent. She gives me a small smile at the end of it

"That's me" I say, with a smile as I get up from my chair.

"Oh, okay" she says, as she moves out of my cubical and out into the rest of the work space.

I show her the break room first, the box of Dunkin' Donuts on the counter, seemingly almost empty.

"How often do you eat here?" she says, I can smell her cherry flavored perfume.

"Maybe every couple of months, I usually go and get some McDonald's or Subway for lunch, or sometimes pack my own lunch every now and then" I say, before moving onto the rest of the floor.

I show her where the fax and copy machine is and the little tricks here and there to get it work, since it's about 10 years old, I remember when they first brought it in brand new.

"So yeah, that's basically the floor you'll be working on" I say to her.

"Yeah, the offices in St.Louis seemed much more, up to date sort of speak" she says, with a smile as we walk back to our respective cubicles.

"I mean yeah, but the Boss said he's planning on making the computers more Y2K compliant this weekend" I say, smiling.

"Oh, that's a start I guess" She says, smiling as we part ways into each of our respective cubicles.

I work until about 12:30 and then I go on my lunch break, going to the nearby McDonald's and getting my usual two McDoubles and a large fry and a Medium coke. I sit in the break room and chat with my coworkers, Harry seemingly talking about his encounter with a y2k prepper at Costco, it seemed to be pretty funny. Harry's been working here for about 13 years, I remember when he first came to this office, seemingly fresh out of high school. I'm one of the few people in this office that's been here fifteen plus years later, besides the receptionist that's been here about 37 years, longer than anyone else.

After lunch I get back to work, sending emails and reading stuff and filling out forums and stuff like that, not the most exciting job in the world compared to fixing cars like I did in my late teens slash early twenties, but it does pay well, even more so now due to my seniority. I work until my shift ends, which is about 3:45pm.

"Hey, Ben" I hear a female voice say.

I look behind me as I stop in my tracks from going out the door, it's the woman from earlier.

I get a good look at her, she's dressed in a polka dot blouse with a white background and red dots, and beige dress shorts, she's kinda taller than me, which I haven't noticed before, and she's wearing low heel shoes, so I know for a fact she's just naturally taller than me.

"Hey, I don't think I caught your name" I say, as she walks towards me.

"It's Tiffany, also can you give me a ride, I just moved in Saturday and I don't have car yet, my Apartment's not too far from Wrigley Mansion, The Vicinity" She says smiling.

"Sure, alright, I know where that is" I say looking up at her, I'm 5'9, and she's about a head taller than me.

She follows me out of the floor and onto the elevator and down to the parking garage, we both quickly check out with the receptionist.

"Nice car" she says, as I take my keys out of my pocket and unlock and open the door for me and her.

"Thanks, I bought it last year new" I say as I get in and she opens the front passenger door.

As soon as she puts her seat belt on and closes the door I put my keys in the ignition and turn, shifting to R and backing out of my parking space.

I slowly drive to the garage opening, and as soon as I get out the radio comes on, playing "Reelin' In The Years" by Steely Dan.

"C'mon, this is old music, put it on something newer" she says.

"The last time I willfully listened to the pop station or top 100 or whatever you call it was 1985" I say.

"How old are you?" she says, generally curious.

"I'm 43, actually" and when I say this, she looks generally shocked.

"You seriously look good for your age, I thought we were the same age" she says.

"Yeah, I get that alot when people find out" I say, giving in to her complaint and turning the station, turning it to another pop station in the city.

"I love this song" she says, as I turn my blinkers on as I turn into a different lane and stop at a stop light.

"What's it called?" I say, hearing the chime at the end of the song.

"You Get What You Give by the New Radicals, it was pretty popular earlier this year though, too bad we caught it when it was just about to go off" she says.

The guy on the radio blabs about how hot the weather is today before announcing the name of the next song that's currently coming up, that's called "What's My Age Again" by some band called Blink-182.

"I have no idea who most of these bands are nowadays" I say, as I turn onto the highway to go to north Phoenix.

"What, you haven't heard of Sugar Ray, Green Day, Third Eye Blind, Matchbox Twenty?" She says, surprised.

"I've heard of Green Day since they were really huge a couple of years ago, never heard of the others though" I say.

"I'll give you this band that's playing on the radio since I've never heard of them until now either and I think they're pretty new, but c'mon" She says, with a playful laugh.

"I mean, I've heard about Nirvana and Guns N' Roses and The Smashing Pumpkins and R.E.M over the years, since I did have MTV until about 1997 and I'd watch that out of boredom sometimes" I said, as I change lanes and I notice the exit is coming up, I start to slow down.

"Are you married?" She asks.

"No, and I really rather not get into why I'm not, I'm divorced and we'll leave it at that. Not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that my life has gone down hill these last ten years. The only thing I have left is my looks" I say as I get onto the exit, slowing down.

"Oh alright then, it's fine" she says with a smile, I hear the song end and the radio talking some more about the weather and then announcing the next song, it's called "Steal My Sunshine" by a band called Len. I kinda like the beat behind this song

It's quiet between me and Tiffany, as I get onto the stop light, she makes a remark that she's single, seemingly broke up with her boyfriend about a month ago, saying he was a dick.

"Yeah, you're probably better off without him" I say, as the light turns green and I turn, I see her apartment in the distance.

"Probably, more like, totally" she says laughing, and I laugh along with her.

I park in front of her apartment complex.

"Hey, I wanna say thanks, and also could I carpool with you until Friday? I'll get a car when I get my first paycheck" she says smiling at me.

"Uh, yeah, mornings and evenings right?" I say.

"Nah, just evenings. I'll take a taxi in the mornings" She says, she leans in to kiss me on the cheek, and I admit, it kinda made me blush a bit.

Tiffany pulls out a tissue from her purse and kisses it and pulls out a pin also and writes on it, using my dashboard as a surface. She leaves it on the top of the dashboard and gets out the car, walking into the complex.

I drove home that evening, picking up some KFC on the way back, reminding me back when me and Paula went to the KISS concert twenty years ago this year. I wonder what Paula's doing now, from what I heard she's seemingly with another man in Seattle, my own children seemingly forgot about me. I kept it on that pop station, the song "My Own Worst Enemy" by a rock band called Lit reminding me of that one night in Mexico, the night everything went downhill fast.

"Maybe I can start all over again" I say to myself, looking at the tissue, studying Tiffany's phone number and her cursive handwriting reading "call me", the lines of her lips imprinted into the tissue.

"I'm not gonna fuck it up this time" I say to myself, repeating the line in my head that entire afternoon and well into the night.
End Notes:
Happy 4th of July to my fellow American readers, if you're reading this on that day.
Breaking The Ice by Flagpole_Sitta97
Tuesday, August 17th, 1999

I wake up a little bit earlier than usual today, the sun shining at me through my blinds. I get up, taking a look at my room for the first time in awhile, instead of usually just heading off to the bathroom. My carpets are brown and somewhat shaggy, the house I live in being built in the seventies. There's no TV on the nightstand, I used to have one back when I was married, but that ship sailed awhile ago.

My dresser next to me, nothing else but a lamp and a glass, a cup from a couple of days ago when I went out to go get a glass of water during the night. There's my digital alarm clock too, I've had it for about 4 years. The time currently being 6:38 am, and the sun being out at full strength already, the joys of living in Arizona.

I walk to the bathroom, seemingly still looking in good shape, I might spend a Saturday every month cleaning it. I take a shower and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, it's 7:04 when I get out of the bathroom and head into my room to put my clothes on, and my closet is basically the same as a cartoon character, all white dress shirts and long office pants of different colors, but mainly brown, white, and tan.

I yank my hanger down from the metal pole and take the shirt off of the hanger, putting it on. I do so with the tan pants and put them on too, grabbing my belt out of the dresser not too far from me.

I walk out of my room and into my hallway, there's only being two other rooms in the house, the computer room right across the hall and another room, it's another bedroom but I just use it as a storage room, it's somewhat filled with the random junk I've kept over the past 19 years, like my mother's old Kit-Cat clock I got when she died and many of her stuff, or my old TV sets I've had from over the years, from the one I had when I just had gotten married and Paula and I were living together, to the last one I bought six years ago when the one she left me with after the divorce stopped working.

I walk into my kitchen, seemingly not much in there, just a average kitchen, a bit outdated looking due to the age of the house, but everything still works well.

I grab the TV remote, and then I put it down, not feeling like eating breakfast this morning. I watch some TV when I'm not at work, I might catch a new episode of Everybody Loves Raymond if it's new season has started or maybe watch a NBA game or NFL or NASCAR or whatever sport that's on. I don't have cable anymore, so I just rely on whatever's on free channels.

I put my shoes on, and as I do I hear blasting of "SHE ALWAYS RIGHTS THE WRONGS FOR ME" coming out of my bedroom, the radio blasting the pop station again. I get up from the couch and walk back to the room, the time now being 7:15 am, I shut my alarm off. I think this one of the bands Tiffany was talking about in the car yesterday.

I walk out of my room and down the hallway and to the front door, taking my keys off the key ring right near the front door, and then walking out.

I see a truck pass by my house as I walk out, seemingly to be a brand new White model Chevy Silverado, the driver seemingly speeding. I shrug and just walk to my Pontiac and get in, quickly closing the door and cranking the car up and pulling out of my driveway and off to Tiffany's apartment.

I play my usual radio station the way there, the song "Two Tickets To Paradise" by Eddie Money playing as I leave the neighborhood, the station usually plays late 60's /early 70's rock and pop hits, and this song came out in the late 70's so I found that kinda odd.

I head onto the highway to head north to her Apartment, the drive, which I know is the longer way compared to taking the street way, but I'm really feeling in the mood for a drive this morning.

I arrive about 7:43, I see a really pissed off Tiffany standing outside of the apartment, I change the radio from it's current song "Baba O'Riely" by The Who to the pop station again, seemingly playing a rap song.

"Woah, someone seems upset" I say as she gets in the car.

"You're late" Tiffany says sharply as I drive off.

"I mean, you never did give me a specific time. And don't worry, once I tell the receptionist we were car-pooling she'll lay off of us. Plus, I've known her way longer than you have, she'll believe me. I knew her when she wasn't so ancient looking" I say with a laugh at the end, Tiffany gives me a small smile as I head back onto the highway to go downtown to our workplace.


"Wanna be a Baller, shot caller, Twenty Inch Blades on the Impala" I rap along to the song once I realize what the main lyrics are, Tiffany guffaws at me, this middle aged white guy driving to his office job rapping along to a song about getting laid and general rapper stuff, I never really cared much for the genre, hearing about Run DMC and Public Enemy through some of my younger coworkers back in the late eighties, but that's about it.

The song ends and it goes to advertisements. It's quiet between Tiffany and I, I hear her stomach grumble a little bit as I drive, it breaks the silence.

"Hungry" I say with a sly smile.

"Kinda, yeah. I was going to grab a donut or two and get a cup of coffee at work" She replies to me.

"Yeah I didn't eat either" I say, as I get off of the highway and onto a exit.

I drive a little bit further and stop at a stop light, I actually take a notice at the cars surrounding me for once, the car next to the right of me is a red four door 1998 Honda Accord, it's driver seemingly a black woman in her mid 30's, dressed as if she's some type of boss of a company. The car to the right of me is a grey 2000 model Lincoln Town Car, a older white guy who seems to be in his 70's, seemingly retired and out for a morning drive.

The light turns green and the radio goes off the ads and the radio announcer another song, Summertime Girls by LFO, another band I've never heard of.

"I love this song" Tiffany says as I drive down the road.

I listen to the lyrics a bit, the song reminding myself why 1985 was the last year I listened to pop and any really new music on my own. The references the song makes does make me nostalgic for the days back when I was a family man, watching shows like Family Ties on TV after work with my wife and my daughter before my son was born, and taking my wife to go see Footloose. A tear falls down my cheek.

"Are you, are you crying?" Tiffany says, noticing the tear.

"Kinda, I'll explain to you one day" I tell her as I pull into the Parking garage and the radio turns off, I drive up to the second level and park, as I drive up Tiffany seems generally concerned for me in her facial expressions.

"Are you okay?" She says, I hear concern in her voice.

"Yeah yeah (I sniffle a bit) I'm fine" I say as I get out of the car.

We walk into the building, Boss Hogg himself talking to the receptionist.

"But yeah, that's how I plan on running it differently from next year" I hear him say, as I walk through the automatic doors.

"Warren, you're late. It's 8:25" He says, shifting his attention towards me with a scowl in his voice

"I was car-pooling Tiffany, I'll be doing that all this week for her. I'll try to be on time next time" I say, stopping in my tracks, Emily stopping right behind me.

"Oh alright then, carry on. Mary, clock in for them please" He says, I hear Mary typing away on their computer.

Tiffany and I walk past our boss and push the button for the elevator and get on.

As soon as the door closes, we start to talk.

"Holy shit, you got away with it" Tiffany says, sounding relaxed.

"You mean, WE, got away with it. But yeah I've been with this company for awhile. The current boss has been here for about fourteen years, I remember he came in not too long before my youngest son was born. I've known him since he started, he was much nicer than the old boss, now that guy was a hard-ass" I say as the elevator starts to go up.

"How long have you been with this company, anyways?" She says.

"17 years this May" I say, the Elevator door opens and we go to our respective cubicles.

I really didn't get much work done, just really playing minesweeper and solitaire and occasionally wondering off to the break room to get a donut and maybe a can of Pepsi from the fridge, the can advertising the latest Star Wars movie.

Lunch comes around and I get up from my computer, putting it back on work emails and all that boring stuff. I see Tiffany come out of her cubicle and walk towards me.

"What's up?" I say.

"Do you wanna go lunch with me? I saw this place I wanted to check out on the drive here" She says.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll drive" I say with a sly smile.

She follows me out of the office and into the elevator and into the parking garage and into my car. I turn the radio off, not really in the mood for music right now.

She gives me directions and I park the car on the side parking space, making the car parallel.

We go inside, it's a newer place called Spoonz Cafe. We go in and order our food, she gets some type of salad and a tea and I get some type of Italian Panini and a side of fries and a lemonade.

"So, what's your story?" She says, as she starts on her salad.

"I mean, did you really ask me to come to lunch with you just to know my background?" I ask, eating a couple of my fries.

"I mean (she swallows her food) yeah, I really want to get to know you better" she says, before she takes a sip of her tea.

"Alright then. Well, my childhood wasn't great, didn't have a dad growing up, raised by a single mom. My brother Don and I would hang out. School was pretty average, made a friend for life there, Brian, we met in 3rd grade during recess, getting into a fist fight and then later on bonding over our love of The Jetsons, we both had lunchboxes with the characters on them and all that. Teen years were weird, things went down hill when Don was drafted for Vietnam in 68', came home in a box a year later, the day before the moon launch. When I was-" And then after this part, I tell her everything, from how me and Paula met in 10th grade art class, and the KISS Concert.

"You've lived quite a life" She says.

"Yeah, that's just called getting older" I say, smiling, and finally being able to eat my food, it's lukewarm, but still alright.

"Well, since you've told me so much about your life I guess it wouldn't be fair if I didn't tell you about mine. I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and I lived their for until I was 17, and then my dad got a job offer in St.Louis-" After this I start to really just focus on eating and tune her out, she'll say something interesting like how her first actual job was at a place called White Castle, a fast food restaurant I've heard of through Joey twenty years ago, saying he misses eating at the fast food chain.

"Oh, wow" I say, finishing up the rest of my fries and Panini. I sip some of my lemonade too.

I drove us back to work not too long after we finish our food, and I drive her back home after work. I feel a connection forming between us, and I feel like I'm really starting to like Tiffany more than a friend, way more than I did yesterday.
End Notes:
How'd you guys feel about this one? Shrinking starts next chapter, and It'll be out sometime Saturday afternoon.
Emotional Rollercoaster by Flagpole_Sitta97
Wednesday, August 18th 1999

I wake up as soon as the alarm clock goes off, a song pop song called "Genie in a Bottle" blasts at full volume. I quickly disable the alarm and turn my radio off. I find it funny that all these years bubblegum pop seems to still be a thing nowadays, even back when I was in school when bands like "The Archies" or "The Monkees" were dominating the airwaves.

I lay in bed for a minute, I didn't really get good sleep last night, waking up at about 1:00 in the morning and lying there wide awake for about 45 minutes, and then falling back asleep again. I rarely ever wake up in the middle of the night like I used to when I was married, so this was new to me.

"Y'know what, I'm not going to work today. I haven't took a vacation day in three years, hell maybe I can get the rest of this week off" I say, as I slowly grudge out of bed, I brush my teeth and take a leak, and walk out to the kitchen to call my boss and check with him first.

I pick up the phone and dial the number for my workplace, leaning on the wall next to my landline phone, I wait for about 10 seconds for the phone to pick up.

"Ben, is that you?" My boss says.

"Yeah (I say that with a little laugh at the end) it's been awhile since I've called" I say.

"No shit, last time you did you were still married" my boss says, laughing at the end of that sentence as if it was the funniest joke he's ever heard, he can really be a dick at times.

"Yeahh. But I'm requesting for some vacation days, like maybe all the way until, the twenty seventh" I say.

My boss goes quiet for a minute, I hear sounds of a TV in the background and his wife yelling at him about something.

"You're lucky you haven't took any off days since February of 1996" he says, I hear him flipping through some type of book.

"Paid vacation?" I ask him.

"You're really lucky you have so many years with this company, Mr. Warren" I hear him say, sounding like there's a smile on his face.

"Thank you sir, and don't worry, I'll still car-pool Tiffany all this week to work, don't you worry about that" I say.

"Have a nice vacation, Benjamin" he says, before he hangs up on me.

"Okay, now that's out of the way" I say, now dialing Tiffany's number, I look at the Kleenex still pinned on the wall near the phone, her ruby red lipstick really popping out.

"Hello" she says.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm off work until the 27th. But I'll still drive you to work and everything for the rest of this week, so don't worry about that" I say into the phone.

"Oh, okay. Well, can you come over every night? I really wanna hang out more outside of work and you picking me up and dropping off" she says that with a little bit of a vocal fry at the end, and I'll admit, it's kinda sexy.

"I think I can get behind that, and also when do you think you'll be ready?" I say, meaning a double entendre with the first sentence.

"Give me about 15 minutes, see you then" she says, hanging up the phone. I put the phone back on it's hook.

I turn around, looking at my answering machine on the short table near my couch, I usually don't notice it, it being usually the last thing I see each day, but due to the fact I haven't really checked it in awhile, I start it up. I've had it for about seven years at this point, so I do have a history with it.

The first message is a robocall, something about applying for a timeshare in the Bahamas, I skip it, not even knowing where that one came from. The next one being a angry voicemail from a guy I sold a old Baseball bat to on eBay last week, him screaming and raving and cursing, saying "It broke as soon as I hit it against the brick wall beside my house" over and over again while ranting, this goes on for about 5 minutes or so, and I find it hilarious. And finally, I get to the last message.

"Hey, dad. It's me, Cindy. I hope you still remember me since mom took Brandon and I with her that day, so I thought I'd call and tell you something. Mom's letting me visit you for a day, I'm coming to Phoenix on August 18th, which is next Wednesday, I really do think about you sometimes dad, and I really hope you're okay. Mom gave me your number, since you and her exchanged numbers at one point again after the divorce. My flight is about 11:00 am when it lands I think. No reply needed. Love you dad" and then the machine ends.

I'm stopped dead in my tracks, hot tears just start flowing out of my eyes. I haven't heard my daughter's voice in ten years, let alone seen her. She sounds so mature and grown-up now, and it shocks me completely. I know she's sixteen now, but it doesn't feel like it.

I walk over to my kitchen and grab a paper towel and dry my eyes. I look at the time on the Microwave and it's currently 7:33.

"Well, this is going to be a day" I say, as I head back into my bedroom.

I put on a orange collared IZOD shirt, a shirt I remember buying way with my first paycheck with the company, as attempt to look cool and hip with the then modern style. The Alligator on it still looking crispy and as fresh as I did when I first bought it, I rarely wore the shirt over the years. I grab a pair of khakis and socks and my shoes in the closet, a pair of Fila shoes, they're about 10 years old. This is usually how I dress on my off days, so I'm really feeling different in a good way this morning.

After tying my shoes I walk near the door and grab my keys off the ring and head to my car.

"Oh crap, I forgot" I say, realizing my car isn't in the driveway, I parked it in the garage this time.

I walk inside the house again and make my way to the garage door, I open the door and head into the garage. I hit the garage door button near the door entering the house. I don't really park all that much inside the garage, due to the fact I just don't really think about it. My garage is pretty barren, there's not much besides a couple of old spare tires and a old 75 miles per hour sign I got for free from one of my high school friends who stole it back when they were changing out speed limits due to the whole oil crisis back in the early 70s.

I get in my car and put my keys into the ignition and turn and soon leave the garage.

I take the street way to Tiffany's apartment, just a average normal drive to me. I get to a stop light and I'm feeling a little adventurous so I switch it from my usual station since it's on commercials to the modern rock station, a song screaming "The Nookie" every second, and I change it back to my station.

"Jesus Christ, has rock really changed that much since the last time I listened to it?" I say, thinking about the bands "Van Halen" and "REO Speewagon" being popular when I last listened to rock.

The light turns green and it's about another 5 minutes until I reach Tiffany's apartment complex.

I see her standing on the sidewalk, her ruby red lips and her dress blouse that goes down to her upper arm, instead of starting on her shoulders. I park the car right next to her, and she gets in.

Tiffany gets in the front seat, closing the door and putting on her seat belt.

"Was I late this time?" I say, as I quickly pull off and head towards the highway, my tires making a small screeching sound as I pull off.

"Well, you weren't right on time either" she says.

I laugh at this remark as I turn on to the entryway and begin to start driving on the highway, punching the accelerator a little bit.

I drive a little bit faster than usual, feeling like a speed demon, the car is called a "Grand Prix" after all, it may not be a muscle car like my old Camaro but it does have more Horsepower than the average coupe.

"Holy hell, can you slow down?" She says.

"Alright alright, I'll slow up a bit" I say, letting my foot go a little loose off of the gas pedal.

The song that's currently playing on the radio ends, I actually don't know this one, but I think it's by The Kinks. The song "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney and Wings starts playing.

"Y'know, I remember this song was the theme song for this James Bond movie I took my ex-wife to see when we were dating" I say, I remember this about a minute or so into the song.

"That's nice, I guess" She says, I start to slow down and steer left, putting my blinkers on quickly afterwards.

I go through the exit and down to the first stop light, slowing down a little but the light turns green so I put my foot down a little more.

We make it to the office building pretty quick, all the lights being green.

I pull into the parking garage and the radio goes off as soon as I do, I drive up to the second floor and park.

"See you later tonight, babe" She says, leaning over and kissing me on the lips quickly. Her hazel eyes staring into mine as she does this, her lips feeling soft like as she places them onto mine.

"See you later" I say, I feel aroused by this. A thirty year old hot chick who's almost model levels of attractiveness is into me, this 40 something year old divorced guy, who lives alone and basically has no friends besides the ones he hangs with at work. I'll admit, I would get hit on my 40 something year old soccer moms at the local Target or Albertsons every now and then, and they didn't look too bad, alright levels of attractiveness Paula was better looking than them by a little more. So this is really new to me.

I take my foot off the brake and do a U turn and leave the building.

"Welp, what now? I guess I'll grab some breakfast" I think to myself, turning the radio off as I drive back to Scottsdale.

I go and eat breakfast at The Original Pancake House in front of the Motel 6, I haven't really eaten inside a restaurant in months, so it was new to me. I spent about a 2 hours in there, just eating pancakes and bacon and scrambled eggs with coffee and orange juice to my heart's content.

"That was a good meal" I say, when I walk out the door to my car. I haven't really had a proper breakfast like that in awhile, I usually eat cereal whenever I have time.

I walk over to my car, and get in, turning my engine on, and I look down on the clock on the radio, it's 10:02.

"Alright, I gotta go home and change" I say to myself, closing the door and beginning to shift gears as I put my seat belt on and leave the parking lot.

I get home fairly quickly, I shower and change my clothes and under clothes and all that, dressing in a In-N-Out Burger T-shirt I got about 13 years ago when I took my family on one of our monthly road trips to Los Angeles, and a pair of grey shorts and the same shoes I was wearing earlier.

I get to the airport, the drive being pretty fast, I turn into the arrivals section, the time being about 10:48 on my car clock, the radio on the pop station, the station playing a song called "I Want It That Way" by some boy band, from what I can tell.

I wait about 15 minutes, and then I see her walk out of those automatic doors, she's dressed in a No Doubt t-shirt, which I think is a band, and blue jeans and a pair of Adidas. Her face tending more towards her mother's traits, her red hair and dimples, but I'm pretty sure she's got some of my personality, right? It crumbles me on the inside, seeing my girl so grown up. She's got ear piercings and hot red painted nails, typical teenage girl stuff.

"Hey, dad" she says, as she enters the car door. Feeling the weight on her words.

I breakdown crying right then and there, and she pats my back, it's been ten years since I've seen any of my old family, let alone heard from them.

I try to maintain my composure, bawling for about several minutes, but I start to relax again and dry my eyes, I feel Cindy hugging me a little, a couple of tears running down her cheek too on my shirt.

"Well, you're here. Where's Brandon?" I say to her.

"He doesn't remember you all that much, but he says he loves you still" she says, I feel a twinge of sadness when she says this but I quickly realize he wasn't that old when Paula and I divorce.


I drive and she talks to me about everything, about what's Seattle is like, and how nostalgic it is to her seeing the desert landscape and Phoenix again, how her mom's doing, saying that her new husband Howard is really nice and really rich, he even bought all three of them cell phones, the boys she likes at school, talking about how she's in 11th grade this year, the vacation to Italy she took in July with her mom and brother and Howard. And her group of friends back in Seattle too.

We don't really spend too much time at my house, I offer to take her to go see a movie, and she says yes. She asked about the Kleenex with Tiffany's number on it next to the wall near my phone, and tell her it's just a friend from work, and she gives me a cheeky smile and says okay.

I take her to go see this movie, a chick flick, it's called "Runaway Bride" with Juila Roberts, it's a alright film, I thought it was okay and Cindy felt the same.

After that we just go around town, to the malls and buy clothes and all that stuff. Eventually it's around seven pm and I have to drive her back to the airport. Tiffany calls me and tells me she got a ride home from a co-worker later that night

"Alright fine, I'll come over" I say, finishing the call with her, I grab my tracksuit jacket off of the wall near the front door and head out into the night.
End Notes:
What do you guys think so far, was the story portion alright or could it need a little work? Feel free to tell me, but anyways shrinking starts next chapter.
Oh, What a Night! by Flagpole_Sitta97
I walk out to the car, it's slightly windy outside, hence why I got why I got my jacket. I just dropped my daughter off at the airport about a hour ago, and it's 9:50 last time I checked the clock.

I get into my car, quickly opening the door and putting my keys in the ignition, cranking it up, "December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" by The Four Seasons is playing on my radio, a song I haven't heard in years, and it also matches the night too, me visiting Tiffany outside of work for the first time outside of work.

I back out of my driveway, promptly turning on my headlights.

I drive to her apartment, taking the street way again, tapping my steering wheel to the tune of the song, humming along to it. I really don't drive at night too often, not due to the fact that I can't see, I can see pretty well, but due to the fact I'm usually at home by sundown nowadays, twenty years ago it might been a different story, being young and free and all that, but I usually fall asleep by 11 o'clock now, so that time has gone and passed.

I turn into her apartment complex, driving a little bit farther down into the complex, and parking in front of the building Tiffany told me she lives in over the phone. The song "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival is playing on my radio as I attempt to park.

I take my keys out of the ignition and get out and lock the doors of my car.

"She said she lives in the second floor, right?" I ask myself, as I step onto the sidewalk and towards the first flight of steps, making me somewhat tired, but steal feeling alright.

I knock on what I think is her door, and it she opens it.

"Oh, you made it" she says, her voice sounding a little seducing as she says this, the light of her apartment shining onto me. She's in her pink robe, but you can really see her figure in it, her nipples really sticking out in the front of the robe, telling me she has no bra on.

"Yeahh, I did" I say, noticing her areolas and walking through the door, closing it behind me.

Her apartment isn't anything much to be completely honest with you, there's some still unpacked boxes near the small blocky TV in her living room playing a episode of "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place", and a painting of Times Square in the 60's right on her kitchen wall right behind the table, and a couple of empty wine glasses set out on the counter.

"So, what do you wanna do tonight" she says, with a smirk, as she takes off her robe.

I stand there in awe, her arms tanned and her face, but her tits and the rest of her torso is about pale, she's wearing Victoria's Secret panties, as I can tell by the branding on the waistband. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"I mean, I'm not exactly ready for sex yet" I say, and as I say this she frowns and covers up a bit.

"C'mon, really? You haven't probably had action in years" she says, with a pout in her voice.

"Well not years....well okay you're right about that, but I just met you two days ago. I'm attracted to you of course, but I just wanna expand more in our relationship for sex. I mean, I've been single for ten years now, and I do want the touch of a woman again, sex isn't really something I'm crazy about" I say.

"Well, that's cool too I guess" She says, as she walks into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I call out to her.

"To change!" she says.

"I mean, I don't mind how you're dressed now, but yeah that's cool" I say, as I walk over to her couch and watch the show, which just went on a ad break as soon as I sat down.

She takes about 5 minutes to change, which is about as long as the commercial break.

I look up from the couch and see Tiffany dressed casually, her hair still in a pony tail, she's wearing a St.Louis Blues jersey, and nothing else it seems, since it goes down to her knees, she curls up next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Y'know, I just got cable installed yesterday" she says, looking at me with loving eyes, I can still tell she doesn't have a bra on, her nipples sticking out of the jersey, and it's really turning me on.

"Oh, cool" I say with a smirk, changing the channel.

I flip through about ten channels, none of them really catching my interest, I haven't had cable in two years, but it seems like so much has changed, more cursing and all that junk, it seems like the resolution is a bit more cleaner too than what I remember seeing. I stop the channel on VH1, airing a episode of Behind the Music about Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

We sit there and watch for a couple of minutes, I never really cared much for his music, but his backstory and all seems interesting.

I feel Tiffany rub my chin a little bit with my finger, making a remark about how clean shaven I am.

"I mean, I used to have a goatee, I shaved it all off 12 years ago" I say, looking into her eyes.

"Your wife doesn't know what she's missing" she says, as she leans in for a kiss, I kiss her too, we roll over and make out on the floor, this lasts for about 10 minutes, her mouth tastes vaguely of beer, but only a hint of it.

"This night has to be the best night I've had in awhile" I say out-loud.

"You're telling me" she says, her legs are spread right open, she's on top of me.

We lock eyes with each other, her eyes just as brown as mine, her irises seemingly locked on mine.

"You're not wearing underwear, are you" I say.

"Nope" she says, and we both get up, laughing.

"Y'know, this hockey jersey used to be my Ex boyfriend's" She says, as she sits back on the couch, her legs curled up.

"Oh" I say, as I sit back up on the couch too, the TV show going to commercials.

"You never told me why you two broke up anyways, you just said he was a dick and that's really about it" I say, thinking about that.

"You'll find out eventually" She says, with a very sly smile on her face.

"Whatever you say" I say, as I begin to get up and go to the kitchen.

"You got anything to eat? I'm not exactly starving since I have leftover Pizza at the house, but I could use a couple of chips or something" I say as I enter the kitchen, opening the pantry.

"Wait, I've got something my room" She says, as she immediately gets up to go to her bedroom.

I open up a already opened bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, I take about 5 of them out and eat them. Licking some of the cheese dust off of my fingers and then getting a paper towel and wiping them off.

"Those better not be what I think those are" I say, bringing me a batch of brownies, I remember on my senior graduation night Joe and another one of my high school friends, Alex gave me pot brownies, tricking me into thinking they were regular brownies. I tripped out that entire evening, I remember waking up naked in the streets of San Diego, how I ended up several hours away in another city and another state I still don't know, how I made it back is a story for another time.

"No, they're not. I don't do any drugs besides drinking" She says, with a toothy smile on her face.

She hands me the small doggy bag and I take it from her, I eat about 3 of the brownies, getting pretty full.

"I tasted something in this, a grass like subject" I say, licking my teeth and other crevices in my mouth, trying to get the residue out.

"Oh, I put English grass in it" She says, walking over to the couch and changing the channel, it's about 10:35 pm right now.

"What's that gonna do?" I say, feeling a little bit concerned.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just a healthier alternative, like adding nuts to it in away" she says, responding.

"If you say so" I set the doggy bag down on the counter and walk back towards the couch, I take my car keys out of my jacket pocket and set it on the kitchen counter.

I take my tracksuit jacket off, setting it down over a table chair.

I sit down right next to her.

"So uh, mind if I uh" I say, gesturing towards her tits.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me all night, go ahead, I'd love for you to" She says, taking off her jersey.

I slightly put my hand on her right tit, feeling her nipple a bit, she gives me sly smile and says I can do more than that, I also notice too she put on some blue lingerie panties, she must of put those on when she went to go get the brownies.

"This is fucking amazing?" I say, cupping both of her boobs, both of them totally not small, but not as huge as my ex wife's. Her body is really pale, showing it's only the sun that makes her tan.

"I knew you'd like it" she says, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

We make out again, feeling her tits press against my chest is honestly a amazing feeling. Her big pale ass, I'll admit, it's bigger than Paula's.

"You Midwestern chicks and your corn fed asses" I say, joking, she laughs at this.

I look at her again, complete beauty from head to toe. Her stomach seemingly more in the skinny fat range, and a small bit of a happy trail if you look hard enough beginning from a couple of inches from her belly button to down below, but that's pretty normal. Her waist is pretty average, her legs long and slender, it looks like she recently shaved too, judging by how smooth they look. Her belly button seemingly a innie, nothing really out of the ordinary, Paula always knew I had a thing for navels, a "fetish" or whatever those new age hippy dippy words are.

"God, you're beautiful" I say, she beams up when I say this.

And as soon as I say that, I feel myself shrinking, I scream at first, but Tiffany quickly places her hand over my mouth. The couch goes from regular sized to a gigantic black fabric landscape to me, I'm scared out of my mind, is this a dream? More like a nightmare. Tiffany's legs look more like fleshy skyscrapers from where I'm standing, her smiling expression looking down on me, and it's really intimidating, teeth the size of chair, her tongue licking her big lips, like a pink snake rubbing itself on a lesser pink carpet. Her butt looks huger too, the back of her panties sinking more into her ass, like standing back from a pale fleshy cavern.

"This can't be real, this has to be a dream" I say to myself out loud, as possible, hoping that this really is a dream, since there's no way I could of been shrunk down.

"Nope, this is real as it gets, Benny" She say, shifting over, looking at me, she's sitting cross-legged, with a huge toothy smile.

"Can you fucking change me back? Why the hell would you shrink me down? Did you mean to!?" I say, screaming out the last part, in all my 43 years of life, I've never experienced this let alone know this could happen to you in real life, I've seen it in movies like Fantastic Voyage and The Incredible Shrinking Man when I was younger, but never thought it was possible.


"I want this relationship to grow, Ben" She says, reaching for me, her huge hand grabbing my torso and putting me up to my face, it's like a fair ride with all this action.

Her features are really magnified at this height, her irises focused on me, I can see every detail at in her eyes, her nose too, a small red blemish around her left nostril.

"I mean, I want it to also, but not like this. Is there anyway you can change me back? I promise I won't tell a soul if you can?" I ask.

"What if I can't?" She says, some sternness in her voice, and it really startles me.

"Uh, that's cool too I guess" I say, trying to please her, and she seemingly relaxes when I say this.

"Welp, I gotta go to bed, you wanna go to bed with me? I already took a shower not too long before you came over, so you're gonna miss out on that" she says, as she places me on her shoulder. Her shoulder feels smooth and everything, as if she puts on lotion

"Um, alright then" I say, as I feel her steps as she grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

I feel her walk into the hallway, it being pretty dark besides the light from the kitchen and the lamp in the living room, she opens her bedroom door, the lamp on and everything, her bed looks pretty nice.

She sets me down on her night stand as she gets into bed.

She grabs me again and puts me between her breasts, I feel her hear pounding against my back, like a huge drum. Two fleshy mountains on my right on my left.

"Good Night, Ben" she says, leaning over a bit and turning off the light.

"Good Night, Tiffany" I say, laying my hear down, her heart beat echos through my ear drum, and I feel it too.

"This might not be so bad, being trapped with a 50 foot tall attractive young woman seems to be the best life decision I've ever made. My glory days seem to be coming back again" I say, before the rhythm of her heartbeat draws me back to slumber.
End Notes:
Seems like Ben doesn't seem to fear the situation all that much, compared to my other characters I've had shrunk. Hope this made up for the lack of giantess action in the last couple of stories, because it's going to get pretty action packed in these next couple of chapters.
Working Girl by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
In this chapter we learn what Ben's Coworkers think of him, and more shrunken Ben huge Tiffany interaction.
Thursday, August 19th 1999

I wake up, the shifting of Tiffany getting out of bed making me wake up, the stick of her breast sweat sticks to my shirt, almost like glue.

I feel Tiffany standing up near the bed, seeing that it's light outside through her window. She must of seemed to forgot about me, she walks to the bathroom and sits on the toilet, taking a piss.

"Wait" she says, her voice booming throughout the bathroom, I look around my surroundings, the sink seemingly only a bar of soap and a tube of Colgate mint toothpaste on the counter, the tile floor seemingly spotlessly clean. Granted the smell of piss is somewhat nauseating, but the toilet water dilutes it, so there's that.

"What?" I say, I feel Tiffany reach and grab some toilet paper and wipe herself.

"Oh yeah, you're still shrunk" she says, as she begins to stand up and flush.

"Yep, I still am" I say, sighing at the end.

I feel Tiffany undress and head into the shower, saying that it would be good for the both of us, and I don't refuse, seeing Tiffany all soaped up would be amazing.

She climbs into the tub, I look down, and wow, definitely a ton of hair, I remember Paula would shave herself every now and then, but Tiffany doesn't really seem to shave ever. Her belly seems a bit more doughier from this height, still pretty pale, her belly button seems to have a small amount of lint in it, the color blue and grey. I look to the side of me, I still hear Tiffany's heartbeat through my ear as I'm still stuck to her chest via her sweat, I see her arm reach out and pull the plug for the shower, and then turning it on, the water hitting against me, making me fall and slip down her body, quickly sliding down her chest and onto her belly, I quickly grab onto the rim of her navel, as a way to catch myself.

I see Tiffany looking down, the hot nearly steaming water rushing down on me, soaking me completely wet and hot, stinging my eyes a bit. I feel Tiffany reach over to the side and grab a bar of soap off of the soap holder place on the side, and a face towel. I see her rub the soap on her arms, suds fly around me. I attempt to climb up again, using her belly button as something to push me up. Her wet warm pale torso soaking my clothes completely. The rushing hot water of the shower causes me to loose my grip against her belly button and fall, my foot getting caught in her jet black pubic hair, accidentally, yanking it a bit. Tiffany yips in pain and bends over and grabs me.

"What the hell!" she screams at my face, my head only inches away from her mouth, her morning breath almost making me pass out.

"My foot got caught, I tried to save myself from falling by holding onto your belly button, didn't you feel that?" I yell back, trying to have her hear me over my size and the sound of the water rushing.

"Oh alright, sorry. I've been planning on shaving down there, I'll probably try to do it when I get home today" she says, placing me on the side of the tub, right near the soap would be. I get a great view of her body while also not getting wet.

"Now, this is the life" I think to myself, with a smile on my face. Watching your hot, naked, soapy, 30 year old girlfriend shower. Her nipples all soapy seemingly poked out, seemingly from the heat of the shower, her pale butt covered in suds, sticking out a bit, for a chick with a somewhat skinny figure, her butt is somewhat big. Her bush is somewhat soapy, you can see the water droplets and the soap in it. Her caramel colored hair seemingly wet from the shower, she's humming a tune also.

She showers for about another five minutes, to my delight, and then turns the shower off.

"I see you like what you see" She says, with a smile, jiggling her ass a little bit for me.

"Yeah, I totally do" I say, as she pulls back the shower curtains and grabs a towel. I watch her lean over to the side to grab a yellow bath towel off of the rack, wrapping it around herself.

I jump down from the soap holder place in the shower and down into the tub, water droplets the size of puddles, the white landscape is surrounding me, realizing there's no way I can leave the tub due to the fact that there's only walls around me, I start to scream for help.

"HEY, A LITTLE HELP HERE?" I scream out, I hear Tiffany's footsteps slap loudly against the floor, she leans over and grabs me, me getting a good view of her tanned top of her boobs and a little bit of her nipples.

"Don't yell so loud, sheesh" She says, as she holds me in her hand as she walks to her room.

She sets her towel on her still unmade bed, and sets me down on the damp towel

She walks over to her dresser and pulls out a pair of blue panties, the waistband slapping onto her waist as she puts it on, it looks quite nice on her, really showing off the curves of her ass. I watch her go into the drawer above and get out a red bra, she fits it on, it's nothing out of the ordinary. I will say this though, I think rarely Paula let me watch her shower or change, though sometimes she'd let me join in in the shower.

"When was the last time you've seen, this?" she says, touching her breasts and stomach when she says "this".

"I mean, back when I had cable I used to watch HBO at night if I was lonely, before then not since I divorced Paula" I say, as I see her go into her closet and get out a light blue dress shirt and slacks, quickly putting them on.

"Oh, alright then" she says with a sly smile.

Tiffany grabs me and places me between her breasts again, her breasts smelling like Irish Spring soap, her heart beating behind me at a relaxed rate, and I can somewhat feel her lungs inflating and deflating besides me. I feel closer to her and kinda aroused by being right in the middle of her chest. Her heart beat accelerates a little bit more as she quickly makes her bed back up, and then walks through the hallway to the kitchen/living room, I see her open the bread box and grab a bagel out of the bag, quickly scarfing it down, I see her drop a crumb for me, which is the size of my head.

"Luckily you left your car keys on the counter" she says, grabbing my keys off off of the kitchen counter.

"I mean, I guess you can use it. Just be gentle with it, it's basically a brand new car. I don't know what car you had back in Missouri, but treat it much better than your old one" I say.

"Pshh, relax, I had a 1995 Toyota Corolla back in Saint Louis, I sold it two days before I moved here" She says, as she walks towards the door to slip her shoes on.

It's weird seeing my own keys, something that looked average sized yesterday, looking like the size of a log now. And my jacket too looking like the size of a football field stretched out on the chair, and the chair itself looking pretty huge also. I guess this what I'm going to have to get used to pretty quick.

Tiffany grabs her own keys for her apartment, she pushes me down a little bit more into her breasts, trying to hide me a little bit more.

She opens her apartment door, mumbling something about the heat is one thing she hates about living in Arizona.

She closes her apartment door, locking it with her keys, before heading down the stairs.

It's a bumpy ride, feeling her tits bounce up and down with every step, I get jolted a bit too.

"I'll admit, it is a nice and new looking car" she says, looking down mumbling it at me.

She inserts my keys in my car key slot in the driver's side door, quickly opening it up and getting in. She closes the door and sets me on the front seat, saying they won't see me.

"It's crazy, how everything looks so huge even though you see it everyday" I say, the radio and A/C settings looking like something from a spaceship to me, the time "7:18" reflecting back on me.

"Yeah, you'll probably get used to it, I know Paul eventually did" she says, putting my keys into the ignition and cranking it up, the car starting with a loud vroom.

"Paul, that's your ex right?" I say.

"Oh, no that's another Paul. Y'know what, just forget what I just said" She says as she puts her seat belt on, the radio is playing "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder, which fits the current situation, Tiffany quickly changes it to the next station, which is playing ads, and then again, which is some radio talk show, talking about the Monica Lewinsky scandal that happened last year as if it was still breaking news, and then something about the recent earthquake in Turkey, and then She gets to a pop station, playing what I think is "Livin' la Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin, this pop song I actually do know for myself.

Tiffany pulls out of the parking space, and I'll admit, she's doing a pretty good job of being careful with my car. She drives around the apartment complex, and then out of the entrance.

Her driving is way more faster than mine, and her breaking is a bit less, gentle per say, but she does fine driving from the apartment. She seems relaxed as she drives, not showing much emotion.

"I haven't drove in a little while" she says.

"I can tell" I say, feeling every jerk and jolt the car makes, she's currently on the highway now, and I can see the car speedometer needle at somewhere near 100, which is way faster than I usually go on the highway.

She laughs and starts to slow down, starting to get off of onto the exit.

"I haven't heard this song in awhile" Tiffany says, as the radio goes off of the ad break and into a new song, it sounds like someone burped in the studio and made that into a beat and stretched it out.

"What's it called?" I say, as she goes through the yellow light, slowing down a little bit.

"Pony by I think the artist is called Ginuwine . I remember hearing it everywhere a couple of years ago, it's a R&B song" she says.

"Ah, alright then. As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty clueless about most songs made after 1985" I say, sitting back a little bit more in the passenger's seat.

Tiffany nods and soon passes a couple of more green lights before putting her right blinker on and turning to head to the building.

She drives a little bit farther and then turns into the building, the radio going off as soon as she gets under it.

She parks in my parking space, she quickly grabs me and stuffs me in her bra. She takes her seat belt off and takes my keys out of the ignition. She leaves my keys and her apartment keys on the front passenger's seat, and then gets out.

"Hey, did you steal Ben's car?" I hear Chris call out sounding joking like, Chris one of the few workers that that's been with the company as long as I have, him only being two months before I came in. He's of a Irish-American background, saying he grew up in Boston and moved out to Phoenix not too long after he finished college for this job.

"Oh no, he's just letting me borrow it for the rest of this week and next week, since he's off" She says, sounding more confident as she continue's off to him.

"Ben's never really been the type to share, knowing him, but yeah I guess that make sense. The guy basically goes to work and goes home everyday, he used to seemingly get out a lot more when he was married and had his kids and all that, but hey, life huh" Chris says, as he starts to walk into the building.


I think about what Chris just said as Tiffany walks into the building, am I really seen as a man with not much of a life?

I feel the cold air of inside the building, contrasting with the warm mugginess of the parking garage.

Tiffany checks in, and tells the receptionist that she borrowed my car, if anyone asks about it. The receptionist says alright and sends her on her way.

It's pretty boring for the first couple of hours, Tiffany doing work on the computer and all that. I fall asleep, using Tiffany's relaxed heartbeat as a sleeping aid.

I'm awoken by the jolt of Tiffany getting up from her desk, I'm pretty sure it's lunch time judging by the smell in the air, seemingly BBQ.

I feel her walk to the break room, and there seems to be a line in the room, a bunch of aluminum food trays with ribs and brisket and other BBQ stuff.

"What's going on today?" Tiffany says, to another employee.

"The boss hired some BBQ catering company for lunch today, as a way to boost Employee Morale" Devin says, he's one of the more hip and cool employees, he's been here around 8 years.

"Ah, that's awesome" she says.

Soon after this she gets in line to get some, and the smell of this makes my stomach growl. She gets her plate and sits down, seemingly a group of women and a couple of men there too.

"So, you're the new girl right?" Belinda says, she's in her mid 30's. She's been with the company about ten years or so.

"I guess you could say that" Tiffany says, as she starts on her ribs.

"Didn't you drive Ben's car to work?" Francine says, she's about my age, a former blonde surfer girl from Long Beach. She's used to hit on me back when she first started, and I'd always reject her advances. She stopped once my ex wife came into the building one day to deliver my lunch and kissed me on the cheek before.

"Yeah, I did. He's letting me borrow it for the rest of this week and next week, since he's off work" She says, while chewing a bit.

"Ben's a great guy, I feel bad for him though, he hasn't really been the same since his wife left him" Rob says, I haven't really interacted with him in awhile.

"He really is, I hope he gets well rested during his vacation, the dude could really need it" says Georgina, I haven't really interacted with her either.

"I remember, wayy back I wanna say 86' or so, this other guy, Victor, he left three years later, bought a brand spanking new Audi, he was one of those yuppie types. He wrecked his car going 110 on the highway on the way to work, flipped his car and everything. Ben was driving to work on that exact highway and saw the whole thing, he had a Camaro back then that he got rid of a few years ago now, but anyways he pulled over and flagged down someone to get a ambulance. Victor was in the hospital for about 2 months, and Ben would be there right by his side after work every day and every weekend he was off, staying until late at night until visiting hours were over, tending to his needs" Evan says, he's one of the few 20 plus year workers in the company, saying he joined sometime in 1975.

A single tear rolls down my cheek, thinking of that day and those two months in the fall, September and October.

"He really is a good guy" Tiffany says quietly, I feel a tear land on me, a hot tear the size of a huge rain drop

It's quiet with the group Tiffany is sitting with.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet between me and Tiffany when we got home from work. I quietly thought to myself as I went to sleep that night, maybe I'm not as bad as I think I am.
End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review. Criticism is welcome also.
Kimberly by Flagpole_Sitta97
Friday, August 20th, 1999

I wake up, noticing this time Tiffany isn't here, she made a little bed for me yesterday out of some napkins she had laying around and a small wooden frame, it's not as good as sleeping between her breasts with her loud heartbeat lulling me to sleep, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

I see a note next to me, granted it's the size of a window pane. I walk around the dresser to read it, Tiffany's handwriting seemingly huge to me. I back up a little bit to read it fully.

"I decided to leave you at home today, just don't do anything stupid. Love, your loving girlfriend, Tiffany" I read out loud to myself.

"Well, this is going to be interesting" I say, as I make my way onto Tiff's bed and down onto the floor.

I spend the first part of my day, until about 10:30 or so watching TV. I check out some of the channels, since I haven't had cable in 3 years.

At 10:30 I get off of the couch and notice there's a small crease in the front door, small enough that I could just squeeze out.

"Alright, maybe I could venture out. As long as I get back before Tiffany gets home, what's the harm in it?" I say, and make a dash for the door.

I try slipping out, and it works, to my success, the hot Phoenix heat beating out on me, knowing this is going to be a problem.

"I've lived in Arizona all my fucking life, but I've never really got used to the heat. Maybe Paula had a point moving to Seattle, a place more green and less hot, granted more rainy, but still" I say out loud to myself.

I make my way down stairs, hiding behind the metal pole every single time a car passes by, trying to make sure I don't get caught. The steps and the jumps scare me at first, everything seeming so huge and one wrong step, I could fall to my death, but I try to keep that out of my mind and I make my decent down to the sidewalk.

I get down to the sidewalk, no people in site. Just the cars parked in the parking spaces in front of it, most of the cars here at at least ten years old at the latest, so the residents here must be doing pretty well for themselves. I jump from the ledge of the side walk and down onto the road, the parking gravel being the size of boulders to me.

I make my way to the entrance of the apartment complex, dodging a dog or two to avoid being spotted, dogs are really scary at this height also, like a huge wolf looking over you. Besides the dogs it's wasn't really that hard, most people in the complex gone to work anyways so I didn't really have any trouble with people of any sorts.

As I stand on the entrance way where the road dips, I think to myself, the sound of cars and trucks passing the four lane road in front of me. What do I do now?

"I didn't actually think I'd get this far" I say, before a brand new red 2000 Mustang Convertible zip right past me, scarily close to me, it's wheels only inches away from running me over.

I fly in the air from this, I scream at the top of my lungs, but due to my size, no one really hears it. I go as high as top of the complex, and ironically I land in the backseat of the Mustang that just nearly ran me over.

I land with a thump, the car's radio blasting some type of rock, judging by the voice I think it's Green Day.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I hear the driver of the car yell out, I roll out of the seat onto the floor, rolling under the front seat.

I feel the driver slowing down, seemingly coming to a stop light.

"I guess it was just my mind then" the driver says, I hear him somewhat muffled over the seat. He sounds like he could be no older than the age of 25.

I hear the sound of him turning one of his blinkers on, the lyrics of the song I can finally make out "I'm speechless and redundant" over the sound of the rushing wind.

"I wonder if the boss will care if I'm late" I hear the man say, before burping a little bit.

The light I assume turns green and the driver makes a left, the car jolting forwards.

The drive goes on for another 20 minutes or so, him getting onto the highway. I think he has it on the local Rock station.

I feel the car go onto some type of non asphalt like surface, sand if I had to guess. He shifts it to P and takes his keys out, quickly getting out of the car.

"What the hell were you doing NICK?! I know you just got the car two weeks ago and you're still checking it out, but you're late!" I hear a gruff older male voice say, I think we're at a construction site judging by the sound of jackhammers and men talking and other things.

"Alright Alright, I'll admit, I was going more on a drive than coming to work, taking scenic routes and all that crap. But hey, a brand fuckin' new Mustang is a fine piece of American automotive craftsmanship" Nick says, trying to cool his boss down.

"You're lucky your grandfather owns this company" I hear his boss mumble off and walk away.

Once I figure Nick is gone I slide from under the seat and climb my way up into the backseat, the seats somewhat slippery to climb up onto due to the leather.

"It still has that new car smell" I think to myself as I climb up.

I climb up the seats, using the seat belt as a gripping place. I make it to the top, where I can see the road behind the car and all the dust and other construction equipment, all the workers behind me. I climb up onto the back of the car/top of the trunk, the dust from the sand seemingly leaving footprints when I walk across it. I get to the edge of the car and kind of slide my way down, my foot using the bottom licence plate holder of the Ford dealership Nick got his car from as ledge, I continue to slide my way down, jumping to the ground below me with a simple plop.

I run as fast as I can, not looking back, the busy main road in front of me, all I can really see without looking up is tires and the bottom of the car's side skirt.

Before I get right next to the construction site entrance another huge gust of wind blows me into the air, I keep quiet this time, not wanting to alert one of the construction workers and draw attention to myself. I fly away from the construction site to a nearby fast food restaurant drive-thru, I see the line of cars below me, I land on the top of a car, a Saturn, a new brand of car I've been seeing a lot lately.

"Can I get a vanilla Frosty, a biggie fries and that'll be all" A female voice says, she sounds like she could be possibly in her early twenties.

"Is that all ma'am?" I hear the employee say through the intercom.

"Yeah, that's all" she says, I can't hear the rest of the exchange, more focusing on how the roof of the car is burning me.

I slide down to the left side of the car, sneaking through the crease of the slightly open window, I land on the seat as the car slowly crawls forwards through the line.

I get a good look at the girl, I see her I.D. on the center console, her birthday is the first thing I notice being 5/21/79, making her 20 years old. Her name is Kimberly.

She's blonde, wearing a necklace with a heart shape on it, a picture of her and I think her boyfriend, her eyes are ocean blue, her shirt seemingly is a crop top, her navel with a metal piercing above it and a blue colored one in it. She's wearing faded blue jeans, that you can kinda see a little bit of her panties showing too through the button hole of her jeans.

I watch her pull up to the window, take her credit card out of her pocket and hand it to the guy at the window, he swipes her card and gets it back, I think he notices me but he doesn't seem to pay attention for too long.

I slowly crawl down onto the floor of the car, hoping Kim doesn't notice me, and luckily she doesn't.

I hear her stomach gurgle, pretty loudly actually, from the seat away from me, she makes a remark on how Wendy's is one of the better fast food places in town.

I feel the car crawl a little bit forwards, and she grabs her food from the window and zooms off, I see a little bit of her arm reaching down to turn up the A/C and turn on the radio.

"I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy that can get no love from me" she sings along to the song on the radio, as she gets out of the parking lot and onto the road.

The food smells pretty good and makes me kinda hungry myself, but before I can think anything else the car jolts to a stop, and I fly out of the floor and into the Frosty, going pretty deep into it. I don't move due to the fact I really rather not get caught.

"FUCK, traffic is really a bitch today" she yelps out.

I feel something moving in the cup, I see a lump of ice cream move up, making more space for me.

"Oh Okay, she's eating" I think to myself, the sounds of the radio muffled through the cup.

I feel her pick up the cup, the car not really having cup holders so she just sat it on the center console.

I feel her turning the wheel, and taking another scoop of the Frosty. And I'm in the scoop.

"Welp, this is the end. I've had a alright life at this point, well besides everything going to shit for the last ten years" I think to myself, knowing I'm in the air and surrounded by ice cream, I know I'm not in her mouth yet.

I somewhat hear her lips part and and I land in her moist wet mouth, the ice cream somewhat melting away. I don't get a good look at her mouth, since her swallowing muscles pull me and the ice cream down her warm throat, it's pretty dark on the inside, I feel the saliva coating her throat and the way down, mixed with the ice cream. I see something open up under me and I land with a plop, along with the ice cream. I hear the acid inside Kimberly's belly start fizzing, digesting the ice cream.

"Oh God, what have I done?" I say, with a little bit of fear in my voice.


"I'm inside her stomach, this is crazy, this is crazy" I say, it's totally pitch black and here, and the only sound of her belly softly gurgling and digesting the ice cream.

I move through the acid and melted ice cream sludge, trying to figure out a way out of this. It's all the way up to my knees, and surprisingly, I'm unaffected by all of this. It burns a little, but besides that I'm basically fine.

I hear another loud plop of ice cream land inside her belly, and I notice her heart beating loudly like a drum above me and the sound of wind rushing in and out of her lungs, like a airplane landing on a runway.

"This whole shrunk situation just keeps getting weirder and weirder holy shit" I say, walking and accidentally falling into her stomach wall, getting sticky ooze all over my face.

I walk the other way, the radio outside playing a song I think I know. Breakfast At Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something, one of the few pop songs I managed to catch my change a couple of years ago passing by the pop station on the way to work, and I enjoyed.

I feel the car start slowing down and turn to a stop.

"This is going to get crazy" I think to myself, as I feel Kimberly park the car and take her seat belt off, taking the bag of food with her.
End Notes:
I've got something really good planned for next chapter (:
What Goes Down... by Flagpole_Sitta97
I feel the acid and digested ice cream slosh and all when she walks, sloshing me around in it. I go under quickly and then come back up, this happens a couple of times as I think she walks from her car to the front door.

I hear her open the front door, and I hear the noise of a TV and I'm assuming Kim's parents talking in the back ground.

"Where the hell have you been?" I hear who I assume her mother say, stirring something.

"What? I got off work early today so I thought I'd get something for myself" Kim says, I feel her taking a couple of more steps, sloshing everything around a little bit.

"Alright then, but you better have room for this soup and salad" I hear her father say, I start to brace for impact where I am, knowing Kim's gonna be pretty full.

I feel Kim sit down, the acid around me bubbling up out of this sudden movement down, her sitting down on a kitchen chair and the sound of her putting her bag of food down on the table and her digging in, judging by her stomach gurgles even more in anticipation of the food.

She pulls out the fries and starts munching on it, dipping it a little bit in the Frosty first, Kimberly swallow the first one whole, I hear it fly down her throat above me, her stomach opening slowly opening, the entire fry splashing down into her acids, splashing some back on me, I can see that some the frosty was on the front end of the ice cream, the fry slowly disintegrates in her acids, I can't see too well since only a sliver of light comes in if she opens her mouth while her stomach opening opens, but I can feel it heating up even more, the popping and gurgling going on in that area.

I hear chewing going on above, knowing the first chewed up fries are coming, I hear muffled talking from seemingly her younger sister talking on the phone to one of her friend.

The first chewed up gob of fries comes down with a loud splash, all her acids really starting to go to work. I feel a little bit of burning, but no real damage. This continues for about 5 more minutes, her finishing off the fries quickly, the acid is up to my waist at this point, I wonder how I'm going to get out, I really rather not take natures way out of this situation.

I hear a rumble, above me. I wonder what it is and then I figure out it's the Frosty from earlier, her finishing it off. Before I can move I get splashed down with the thick liquid, Kim just ditching the spoon and just straight up chugging it instead of using the spoon. It sends me under the acid, and let me tell you, my eyes burned as if I just poured a entire bottle of shampoo into them, but luckily my screams are muffled by the thick creamy vanilla concoction, I feel it weighing down on me heavily, the acid actually not digesting this one as rapidly as the fries she had. Some of the ice cream quickly melting away, but the thicker parts of it still covering me and parts of her stomach like snow.

"Well, I guess I have room for dinner" she says out loud.

"Wait until three, we're going to eat it as a family instead of just taking it to our rooms and just eating it there" I hear her dad say, out of the living room.

"Oh okay, it's only 12:57" She says.

"Who eats dinner that early anyways" I think to myself, as I attempt to climb out of the ice cream hill, luckily it's slowly being digestion so I get freer and freer by the minute.

I feel Kim getting up, the ice cream jiggling a little to the left as she does this.

I feel her walk past the living room, the TV airing a re-run of a old baseball game from the 70's judging by the audio, I think it's ESPN Classic. Her dad seemingly grunting as she walks by the living room.

Kimberly sits on the bottom step and takes her shoes off, I think they're sneakers judging by the how she quickly unlaced them and slid them off her feet. She gets back up again, the sudden movement causes the acid to slosh again. She goes up the stairs, sloshing me around in the process, the ice cream mostly melted at this point, and the fries from early still in gobs, digesting. I'll hear little pops and gurgles every couple of minutes.

She gets to the last step, she walks down the hallway, I can kinda hear her heartbeat above me, the steps seemingly giving her a work out, the hardwood floor creaking with each step on the stairs and the upstairs floor.

I hear her walk into her room, the opening of the door. She seemingly sits down on her bed, grabbing a house phone off of her counter and starting to dial, judging by the tones of the phone. I can hear all of this, though seemingly loud by still muffled by her stomach walls and all that.

"Hey, I'm off work early today" Kim says, sounding in a seductive tone.

"Oh, that's cool babe. I'll probably get off my shift at Whataburger at around 4:30 or so, see you then" I hear her boyfriend say, he looked like the typical 20 year old nowadays in the locket, a brown bowl cut that had his hair parting in the front.

"Alright then Luke, see you later I guess" she says before Luke hangs up the phone, I can hear a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

I don't notice how some of the food is going into her intestines at this point, a slight pulling motion but I'm able to resist it. Her belly is pretty quiet at this point, the amount of acid/liquid has gone back down from my waist to somewhere near my knees.

I see a burp bubble fly up, coming through the opening and up her throat, I think how I really am somewhere that no one has ever been, but that thought doesn't last too long until I hear her burp, it being somewhat average sized and Kim saying it kinda tasted like Ice Cream.

Kim gets up and walks downstairs, sloshing around the acids and everything again, and then walking into the living room.

She walks over to what I think is the table in front of the couch, picking up the Remote, I'm pretty sure I hear her father snoring.

"HEY! I was watching that" he says, seemingly rising out of his slumber. TV sounding like it was on a old movie, Easy Rider judging by the Dialog, the first rated R movie I saw by sneaking into the local theaters with Brian and another friend, Harry, when we were thirteen.

"No you weren't. You were sleeping" She says, I hear her dad get up and shuffle away to his bedroom.

She sits down, jolting me into her front stomach wall, Kim mumbles something about the food really moving around in there when this happens.

I hear her flick through channels, the TV being one of those huge TV, not a CRT, but of those 5 feet tall huge ones. She passes a couple of channels, mostly Movie channels, since her dad was watching Showtime I think. She eventually stops it on The WB, airing a re-run Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I never really watched The WB much but the show sounds interesting, so I try to listen in through the gurgling going on below me.

The network airs a couple of episodes of the show, Kim only getting up to get a can of Sprite from the fridge during one of the commercial breaks, I open my my mouth and taste the waterfall of Sprite as she chugs most of it, leading to a very big burp, me seeing the bubble rise up from her stomach and up her throat. Her younger sister, Nicole who I think is maybe 4 years years younger than Kimberly, makes a remark on how disgusting that burp sounds, Kim ignores it.

I think it's been a couple of hours at this point, and the house phone rings. Kim gets up, sloshing me and the Sprite and whatever's left of the Frosty from earlier around.

Kim pushes the green cell phone button, "Hello?" she says, her voice going a little bit higher at the end of that sentence.

"Hey babe, I just got off work, you wanna go do something? Like fuck around in the mall maybe? My parents probably aren't coming back home until about ten o' clock tonight" He says.

"Yeah, I honestly wanted to do something like that earlier. What time are you picking me up?" She says, walking back towards the couch, I feel the Sprite bubbling up around me.

"Probably at about, five ten-ish, so in about 20 minutes. Is that good for you?" He says.

"Yeah that works, see you then" she says before hanging up and putting the house phone back on it's hook.

I feel her just walk and grab her shoes from near the staircase.

"HEY MOM AND DAD, I'M GOING TO THE PARADISE VALLEY MALL WITH LUKE THIS EVENING, I'M LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES" she shouts out upstairs.

"OKAY, JUST REMEMBER TO GET SOME SOUP AND BREAD BEFORE YOU LEAVE OUT, ALRIGHT?" I hear her mom call from the computer room, typing away.

"Here we go again" I say.

Kim walks to the kitchen and gets herself a bowl of soup from out of the pot on the stove, she practically slurps it down, the never-ending waterfall of brown liquid, with corn, carrots, and chopped up pieces of sausage splash landing into her stomach, filling it up too, It's all the way up to my chest at this point, as I swim around. She takes a loaf of french bread and cuts it in half, quickly devouring it. I use one of the bites as a raft, quickly climbing onto it in the sea of soup inside Kim's belly.

The doorbell rings, in the tune of Hail to the Chief, I'm assuming Kim's dad installed it to make it in the tune of that.

Kim quickly finishes up the rest of her bread, a couple of dense bitten pieces landing on my head as she swallows them. She quickly rushes from the kitchen to the front door, sliding on a pair of slip on sandals. She opens the door, mumbling something about eating much more than expected.

I hear the door slam behind her and a car door slam in front of us in the distance, Luke seemingly making it back to the car, running.

Kim walks to the car, some type of rock music blaring out of the window.

I feel her bend down, sloshing me and the soup and some of the bread bites a little bit to the side, I can tell she's really full, her belly really gurgling and churning harder when she's bends down.

She sits in the seat, closing the door with a little bit of a slam. She puts her seat-belt on, the seat belt leaning into her stomach a bit, me noticing how the space in front of her belly gets a little more tighter, some of the liquid slowly flowing back towards me, a couple of half digested chunks of sausage land against my arm.

"What's this song?" I hear Kim say, as the car starts to take off.

"Bound for the Floor by Local H, a coworker gave me his cassette tape he's been meaning to get rid of" He says, I feel the car starting to take a turn, making the contents of Kim's stomach shifting around a little, the acid digests more of the soup and whatever's in it, judging on how active it's getting in here, all the rapid gurgling and some waves of acid/soup splashing back on me. I think they can't hear the gurgling and everything else that's going on in here.

Never in a million years I'd ever think I'd be in this situation.

I feel the car jolt forwards, and then stopping, the cassette tape starts to skip, I hear Luke reach over and click the eject button, mumbling something about how shitty the tape was anyways.

I notice as Luke drives, Kim's stomach starts to calm down too, the acid still popping and softly churning , and some of the soup gone down to her intestines I'm pretty sure, but still pretty full enough to the point I have to use a bread bite as a raft through all the liquid.

"But yeah babe, how was work?" I hear Luke say as we come to a stop-light.

"I mean, not that many people came to the nail-shop anyways today, hence why I was allowed to get off of work early" She says, I see a burp bubble rise out of her acids and up her stomach opening.

She burps, again, her boyfriend laughing at this.

"Excuse me" She says, sounding like she's blushing.

I feel the car turning into something, which I think is the Paradise Valley Mall parking lot, the same mall I took my daughter to when she came to visit me.

The car moves and moves and then I feel a sudden turn.

"What the hell Luke?" Kim says, I feel her clutching her stomach in front of me, some of the acid/soup mix splashing me back in the face.

"I just found the perfect spot" he says as he shifts to park, taking his keys out of the ignition, and opening the door.

Kim undoes her seat belt, the room in her belly slowly going back to normal, I notice that there's less liquid, I could stand and it would only be up to my chest, but I choose to still use the slowly digesting bread bite as a raft.

She gets out of the car, and closes the door, the door on her side sounding somewhat squeaking as she closes it, I haven't seen the car and I'm only judging by what I'm hearing at this point, and from what I have to guess is that it's at least ten plus years old.

She walks, and I can kinda hear the sounds of outside, the digestion dying down in here, the feeling of her belly more soothing and rapid digestion. I think her and Luke are holding hands as they walk towards the building, the liquid in here slightly sloshing around with each step she takes.

I hear the noises of cars passing by and parking and conversations of the other people around them. This darkness has really affected my eyes.

I hear them both walk in and everything, Luke mumbling something about how hot it is outside.

There's some more conversation going on around them, it being a Friday afternoon. They walk and go onto the escalator, talking about what they wanna do in the mall.

"I really could go for a ice cream right now, I'm pretty sure there's a Dairy Queen in here" Luke says, as he walks off of the elevator.

"Nah, I'm still pretty full from dinner. You can go get you one though" Kim says, following right after him.

Kim and Luke walk to the Dairy Queen inside the mall in the food court, Luke orders a Oreo Blizzard, Kim changes her mind on the spot and orders a regular chocolate ice cream cone, saying she needs desert anyways.

They walk over to the ledge and people watch, from what I can tell, eating their ice cream treats.

I look above me, the ice cream landing with more of a plop than a splash, the thickness of it.

I feel her stomach swirling, and the liquids slowly rising up, I hear Kim saying "I knew I shouldn't of ate that ice cream on top of all that food" as I rise up through her throat.

I fly out of her mouth, my foot hitting one of her front bottom teeth as I fly, chipping it, along with the contents of her stomach, she pukes a little bit over the rail, but quickly moving out of the way for it doesn't hit anybody, Luke screeching and people walking around her, I fly through the air with a little bit of the vomit flying down, I get myself out of it, the throw-up landing with a loud splat, some people scream and I hear some people laughing at the reaction of the those who are screaming.

I land between a pair of breasts, seeming in a tracksuit, and I look up. Her jaw line seemingly feminine, her blonde hair swaying side to side as she walks, not noticing what happened, more focused on the vomit on the floor. Her pink lips.

It's my coworker, the former surfer girl that had a crush on me, Francine.
End Notes:
Reviews and Criticism welcome. I'm also really interested on how you think the story might go from here, or what you might wanna see in the upcoming chapters, so feel free to tell me.
End of The Road by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I'm going to give this story a dark ending, since I haven't done that before in any of my stories. Change from 1st person to 3rd person view at the end.
"What the hell" she says, noticing Kim's vomit landing only steps in front of her, her voice booms throughout my ear drums.

"That chick up there puked" says some random onlooker behind her, he sounds like could most likely be in his early twenties.

"Sor-(she pukes again)" I hear Kim yell out from upstairs, people coming to her aid, I hear the rolling of a janitor cart and security guards coming up the escalator.

"I hope the poor girl's alright" Francine says, as she keeps walking.

I feel myself slowly shaking down between her breasts as she walks, the two fleshy tubes besides me feeling somewhat sweaty as I slip. Francine walks into a Bath and Body Works, looking around for a bit and then buying some face moisturizer and then heading out, I'm fully down, my legs surpassing her bra and laying on her upper belly, seemingly thin all those years, Francine was always on the more healthy side, sometimes getting mistaken for younger. I feel the gurgling around my foot, she's seemingly hungry judging by how intense the gurgles are.

Francine goes on the elevator with a couple of other people, I can somewhat see if I poke my head up a little bit upwards, the light outside shining on the top of my head.

"Did you see that girl vomit everywhere upstairs, it was crazy?" Some older sounding guy says, breaking the silence as the Elevator goes down to the first floor.

"Yeah, it landed only steps away from me when she peered over the railing" Francine says.

"You got lucky, I ended up stepping in some as it happened, got my shoes cleaned off by the Janitor though" says another guy, his Brazilian Accent sounding really strong, I think he might be a tourist.

It's quiet for a little bit until I feel a jolt, sliding me out of her bra and down her belly, my foot getting caught in the waistband of her panties, I feel some of her pubic hair from more down below brushing up against my foot and pants leg. My head face to face with her belly button, the smooth slim softness of it, the only downside is that her belly is so loud at this area of her stomach that I can't even hear myself think, all the rumbling and groaning going on right besides me, sounding as if a entire war is going on only inches away.

The elevator opens and everyone walks out, including Francine. As she walks towards the exit/entrance of the Mall, she makes a remark on how she feels like something on her, and scratches her lower belly through the tracksuit. She walks out of the mall, stopping for about 5 seconds to let a car pass by, and then walking through the parking lot. As she walks I feel the sweat forming on her belly and heat fluctuating through this area, her belly being noisy to the point where she can actually hear it, saying that she can't wait to eat the Baked Ziti she made for dinner when she came home from work.

"I don't remember it ever getting this hot back at home in Long Beach" She says out loud, as I hear her pulling out her keys in her pocket and inserting them into the front door of her bright blue 1994 Discovery Land Rover, her 2nd husband bought her that car brand new after their marriage. It made me somewhat nostalgic at the time, remember how people would gush over my Camaro when I first bought it and drove it to work.

Francine opens the door and gets in, setting her Bath & Body Works bag on the front seat. She inserts her keys into the key slot and turns, the Land Rover starting up almost immediately, the song "Sex and Candy" by Marcy's Playground plays on the radio, almost blasting (This is one of the few current pop songs I know, hearing it on a drive home from work last year).

I feel her put on her seat belt, feeling the pressure from it weighing on me, as if it was giant cloth sticking through the tracksuit. She shifts and starts to bag out, scratching the side of the car next to her a little bit, she mumbles "Oh Well" and just pulls off, I'm somewhat appalled at this, but knowing Francine she probably just doesn't care.

She blasts the AC on high, the sound of her ever gurgling belly and the feeling of cold wind hitting me through the tracksuit, I feel her unzip it a little bit at the top, more cold AC air coming down and landing on me.

She starts to itch near me more as she drives out of the parking lot.

"What the FUCK is making me so itchy?" She says, as she attempts to slow down at a stop light and all.

She takes off her tracksuit, and I land right onto the middle of her lap. She looks down at me, I see her face for a quick second before everything goes to shit, her facial structure very similar to Kimberly's, as if they're mother and daughter, and I know they aren't due to the fact that her Oldest daughter and younger son are in their 20s, I remember she would bring them up to work before she was married and would let them run around the office, no one really minded all that much though. Her hair also blonde, and her eyes more of a greenish blueish color instead of just mostly green like Kim.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" She says, looking down at me, it's like I see her hand in slow motion as she swats me out of the car as hard as she can, I fly through the open crack in the window and land on the hood of the car next to her. The car's white hood shows a little bit of the blood from my crash landing, the blood coming from my injured leg. I landed on the hood of what I can tell a Subaru, a newer model. The driver doesn't notice me, it being a man in his mid 30's, a long beard and all, seeming heading home from work, judging by his Sherwin-Williams painting uniform.

The turns green and the car basically zooms off, causing me to try to hold onto the radio antenna on the side of the car, I loose my grip and fly out into the road, dodging tires flying past me, I grab onto the mudflap of a Semi Truck, the size of it being the size of a building to me at this size. I hold onto it, the wind rushing through my hair, I notice the truck turning onto a highway, I think about this, leaving the city for the first time in awhile, seeing a glimpse of the Kansas license plate as it passed by.

I wonder where I'm going anyways.


I hold on, seeing the other cars on the highway start to turn their lights on, it's seemingly getting dark, the Phoenix skyline appearing in the background as we get closer and closer to the desert, I'm starving now, but oh well. It's not like I need much to eat at this size anyways.

We get closer and closer out to the desert, it feels like it's been hours, but I see the New Mexico state sign in the distance behind me, and some other trucks and a few vans and cars, one green newer model GMC Serra that's pulling a boat on a trailer. It's front licence plates seemingly from Idaho, the driver a cowboy looking man in his early 50s.

Saturday, August 21st, 1999

It's late at night and judging by the road signs we've reached Albuquerque, and I feel the truck starting to slow down.

He pulls into a truck stop and stops, the break goes off with a loud wind release. I hear the door of the Semi-Truck open and a man jumping out, saying he could use a quick fix of coffee and Pancakes to finish his haul. I jump off of the mud flap, my arms feeling good and free as I do this. I look at the two lane highway road in front of me, thinking about hitching another ride. I see another car passing by, a 1997 Ford Ranger, a pickup truck but hey, a ride's a ride.

I run as fast as I can, making it just in time for I can grab the bottom right bumper, sitting on it. I take a look at the license plates, a it's a truck from a local Ford dealership judging by the licence place holder around it. I sit there, waiting, I feel the truck stopping and then turning at lights, the owner playing some type of soft country music in the cab, no other cars close enough to where they could see me, mostly due to the fact it was early in the morning.

I see the truck pulls into a trailer, seemingly on the outskirts of town. It starts to slow down and pull up inside a carport.

The car turns off, and I feel a little bit sick from the fumes of the exhaust pipe under me, but other than that fine. I peak out of the side, it's a man in his early twenties, wearing a Johnny Cash t-shirt and some blue jeans, his wife comes out, dressed in a blue robe and bunny slippers.

"What the hell were you doing out this late?" She says, she's topless and everything, her nipples more on the pepperoni side than any other I've seen, she has a slight southern accent, her hair jet black, her expression seems like she's really pissed.

"You know I had to work late tonight Martha, the shop needed me" He says, dressed in a mechanic outfit, it looks very much like the one I used to have.

They start a yelling match and go inside the house, the yelling of possibly the mother of either the husband or wife living with them, judging by the voice, seemingly awoken by the noise.

I start to watch but then I'm feeling sick from the fumes of the truck still hasn't made it out of my system yet, more sick than I've ever felt before, the last thing I see as I fall into the opening of the gutter is the light of a car's headlights passing behind me.



Ben never woke up, he soon fell into the sewers and was knocked even more unconscious when he hit his head against the side of the grate. He fell into the river of waste water and other things, slowly sinking into it, drowning also. Back in Phoenix, Tiffany didn't really care much when she came home and found out Benjamin was missing. Eventually his boss got worried when he didn't come back the day after his vacation time ended, sending the cops to go check out his house. They also asked Tiffany and questioned her, her telling them that he gave her his car and he didn't wanna be questioned about when he wanted it back or whatever. A search and rescue mission happened citywide in Phoenix, for until January 1st, 2000. It was on the national news for a couple of months and even made into a NBC Dateline episode in 2007.


His former wife and kids got the news that their ex-husband/father was presumed dead sometime around January 2nd of 2000, them not being told anything during this entire situation. The news breaking their hearts and them flying out to Phoenix for his funeral, which mostly attended by his boss and his coworkers, and even Joey and Angela found out via CNN and went to pay their respects secretly. The funeral was on a Sunday, January 16th 2000. He was "buried" in the same cemetery as his Mother and older brother, surviving them both by twenty and almost thirteen years.

Ben was never found, and no one ever knew about the whole shrinking situation.
End Notes:
I decided to end this story early due to the read count and lack of feedback vs all my other stories when I got to this point. I'm worrying that it sucks but if it does, at least I got enjoyment out of it at times. If you did enjoy reading this, I'm glad to know that. I'll probably release my grand finale of this universe next year, depending how Covid-19 is by then. Until whenever that happens, bye.

(I'm not going to delete this part, since it's going to make more sense after this, but I'll release a epilogue set ten years later involving Ben's son that might lead to a possible sequel).
Epilogue/Preview: First Date by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I'm going to bring back a female character in this part from my previous story, that I really didn't use that much, I hope you realize it's her.
Tuesday, September 15th, 2009.

My alarm clock wakes me up, the light from outside shining into my apartment, I slowly turn over on my side, yesterday was the first year anniversary of me living in Buffalo.

It's crazy how much can change in a year.

I get up, rising out of bed slowly, practically slamming my snooze button with my fist, hurting my hand. I make my sheets, in my bedroom, a Flat screen TV mounted on the wall near my closet, the bedroom set of these wooden drawers next to me, and a lamp on each side, hopefully it doesn't run up my electric bill, since I actually have to pay for that. I open up the shades a little, the feeling the coldness of the window radiate onto me, fall landscape of upstate New York shining, cars passing by and all. The trees multicolored due to it being fall, days like this you just wanna stay in bed all day and drink a nice mug of hot chocolate, but sadly I can't.

I take my showers at night so I don't have to waste time in the morning doing so, so I just grab my bar of Old Spice deodorant and apply to both of my arms and brush my teeth, rinsing my mouth out with some minty Listerine afterwards. I walk into my closet and grab my usual outfit for work, a button down white long-sleeved shirt and a either blue, red, or light green blazer, that I usually wear in the fall or winter depending how cold it is, but if it's spring or summer the dress shirt just works. I put on my blue blazer and grab my dress pants, quickly slipping them on. I walk out and grab a pair of black work pants off of the chair near my desk in my room, quickly slipping them on also.

I open my drawer again and grab a pair of socks, dark brown, they smell freshly washed and dried, I apply them to my feet. I exit my room, head down my small hallway, leading into my kitchen/Living room/laundry room, it's somewhat jumbled up, but that's apartment living for you. It's pretty modern, despite the building being at least 40 years old, judging by the outside and how close it is to the city center of Buffalo.

I take a good look for the first time, at my pad. I've got a pretty sweet place, the brand new plasma TV I got installed in the living room last week, a Sony flat screen TV, with a new cable package to ago along with it, a Playstation 3 laying on the side on the rectangular drawer holding the TV, the controller and a couple of games laying right beside it. My living room wall with a couple of Movie posters in frames on it, them being, Superbad, Goodfellas, and SAW, all three movies being of a different genre and all in different areas of the living room, Superbad being Above the TV, SAW being above the couch, and Goodfellas right next to the window. My kitchen is pretty good too, my sleek metallic microwave and fridge, looking like something straight out of a futuristic cartoon in my opinon.

"I do have a pretty sweet place" I say, as I walk and grab my keys and a banana off the kitchen counter, putting the keys in my pants and putting my shoes on, putting the banana back down again.

I open the door, grabbing the banana and walking out the door closing and locking it, I get out to the hallway, I see about three other people who seem to doing the same thing I am, we nod at each other and carry on our own ways.

As I walk down the steps I attempt to un-peel the banana, possibly the only thing I'm having for breakfast, my shift starts at 10, even though the Bank is right down the street, I'm scared I won't make it in time even though it was only 9:43 last time I looked at the clock.

"Ah, SHIT. I forgot my cell phone" I say, stopping myself in my tracks.

I turn around and quickly run back upstairs and go to my floor and jog back to my room, quickly unlocking the door and grabbing my LG cell phone off of the table in the living room and my wallet. I just practically throw the banana down on the counter and say I'm not that hungry anyways, and then shoving both items into either of my pants pockets, and then rushing out and locking the door behind me.

I basically run down the steps, my keys and phone and wallet jumping in both of my pockets as I run. I make it downstairs and go through the lobby and out the door, the cold air hitting me hard. I remember it would get cold in Seattle, but not this bad, the cold air coming in from Canada probably having something to do with it.

I walk towards my car, a beige 2003 GMC Envoy SLT that I've had since 2004 as a graduation gift when my bought it brand new from the dealership and my very first car from my rich stepfather, Howard. I drove it all the way from Seattle last year to Buffalo, a road trip one would say. My stepdad sending my stuff to my apartment via Mayflower so I didn't have to worry about packing and unpacking and all that junk. I get my keys out and unlock my SUV's door, opening it up and climbing in, the car also ice cold and the leather seats really reflecting that.

I put my keys into the ignition and turn and let it sit for a bit, blasting to hot air onto me, turning the knob on the red side.

I wait about 5 minutes for the engine to get warm again, I look at the clock and it's about 9:50, I immediately pull out of the parking lot and out onto the street.

"Oh right, I have a date tonight" I say in my head as I head down the street, remembering going out to the bar with friends yesterday and chatting it up with a girl who was doing the same thing with her group of friends, and we hit it off and exchanged numbers and all.

The radio's off, and I usually keep it off when going to work, since it's not really long distance to my job.

I get close to the bank, the traffic not usually bad on this street, since it's basically in the center of town. I park on the side of the road, parallel parking never was my strong suit, but hey, I still passed my driver's test at 16 first try.

I shift to P and get out, taking my keys out of the ignition in the process and opening my door and getting out and locking it in the process, I walk into the building, it still having that fresh money smell.

"I see someone finally made it into work today" says Danny, one of my fellow bank tellers and one of my after work friends. He's a redhead who was born and grew up in Buffalo, he's about a year older than me.

"Har Har, I wasn't as late as I usually am. Plus you were out last night too bro" I reply, as I walk into the back and get into my station.

"Yeah, but we were both still earlier than you" says Ashlyn, she's one of those fresh out of High School Types that joined here over the summer, being a former cheerleader and seemingly was one of the popular girls in school, everyone here pokes fun of her about the fact she's pretty new to the working world. She'll give a little bit of banter back, trying to compete with us, and sometimes she'll win. She'll stick out like a sore thumb when she walks into work, dressing in a sweatshirt and a metal nametag clipped on it and jeans rolled up at the bottom cuff, everyone ignores it due to her youth, a bit more casual than most people at the bank.

"Yeah, but I've been working here longer than you" I say and me and Danny laugh, Ashyln just rolls her eyes.

Not too long after this our first customer comes in and we start going to work, cashing checks and all that bank teller stuff, it's a boring job, but I'll probably quit once the recession is old news, the event still pretty recent in everyone's minds.

For lunch I just half a Wegmans sub with Danny, him offering to share since I forgot to pack a lunch for myself.

Around four or so I get off of work, and drive home, I shower and call the girl from last night.

"Hey, Molly right?" I say, walking through my bathroom, with my towel wrapped around my body, the only thing that's exposed is my chest hair and my head and legs.

"Brandon, right?" She says, lovingly mocking me.

"(I chuckle a little at this) So what time do you wanna go out, I just got out of the shower, maybe around 7 or so? I've been thinking about going to the new Cheesecake Factory in Cheektowaga" I say as I take the towel off and quickly put on some Fruit of the Loom underwear from my drawer.

"Yeah, 7 would be nice. I love The Cheesecake Factory, I remember my ex-boyfriend took me there back when we were dating and I visited him while he was going to Law School at UCLA a couple of years ago, in Beverly Hills, it's the original one I think" She says, honestly I really don't like it too much when chicks talk about their former boyfriends while you're currently dating them, but I suck it up.

"Do you want me to pick you up or like?" I say.

"You can pick me up, I'm kinda tired of driving right now. I live at Hyde Park apartments, you know where that is?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I think I've drove past it before. See you at seven" I say, hanging up my phone, sliding the text pad back up.

I look at the clock on the alarm clock, it's currently 4:48.

I iron my clothes in my underwear, a casual look, some blue jeans, a pair of Adidas I've had since high school, a Universal Studios Orlando t-shirt I've had since probably middle school that still fits me, and a light Toronto Blue Jays jacket I bought around early May of this year when I finally had a chance to cross the bridge and go to Canada, driving with me and a couple of buddies to Toronto to do stuff there, one of the things was to go see a baseball game, me not being much into sports in general but I went anyways with them to the game.

I grab my pair of red Adidas that and slip them on, not bothering to put on any socks.

I sit and watch TV until about 6:52 or so, flipping channels, mostly reruns and stuff.

As soon as 6:52 hits on the cable clock I turn off my TV and head out down stairs, grabbing my keys and my wallet as I do so.

I make it out to my SUV and get in, and I turn on my radio after I insert in my car keys, and the song "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas, a song I loved at first but grew to hate over time due to it's overplayed-ness, so I just turn the radio off.

I make it to Molly's apartment, as soon as she walks out, and I feel totally underdressed, she looks stunning. Red dress that shows off her slender looking legs, red lipstick, and high heels, her dirty blonde hair swaying side to side as she walks, she frowns at me, and gives a weak smiling, I cringe internally.

She walks up to my car, opens the front door, letting the cold air in, kinda blasting me with it, she sits down and closes the door.

"You look, comfortable" She says, as I pull off and begin to make my way to The Cheesecake factory.

"Thanks, I know what you're trying to say. I thought you would go casual too" I say, fiddling with the radio, it turns on as I turn this corner to get onto the main road, the song "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon plays, I usually keep the radio on the pop station, since I don't really have much of my own musical taste so I just listen to what's currently going on to try and keep up with the trends or whatever sounds good on the radio.

"Well, I didn't" she says, throwing her hands up in the air briefly .

It's quiet between us as the song on the radio ends and the radio station jingle goes and then goes to a ad-break. When I get to the highway shortly afterwards I speed up and attempt to break the ice.

"Well, are you a Buffalo native?" I say, as I turn lanes and adjust my speed to the highway.

"No, actually. It's kind of a long story" She says, I notice she's trying to talk over the radio ad so I turn down the radio with my other hand.

"I mean, we've got time. It's a 17 minute drive to the restaurant since it's kinda on the outskirts of town to get there" I say.

"Alright, fine. Well, I was born and grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina, so I'm a southern girl. Grew up in Matthews, which is apart of Charlotte. Went to elementary school, high school, and middle school there. My early life is pretty generic, did all the typical girl stuff, sleepovers and parties and all that. In beginning of ninth grade I took the bus with this guy named Matt, he was new, he was this "Northerner" from Baltimore who had recently moved down here, this guy with brown hair and kinda looked like Michael J.Fox in Back To The Future, "Marty Mcfly" was his nickname that I'd call him every now and then and he'd blush a little. We'd kinda hang out after the school year was done that year, going over each other's houses and getting a ride from our parents to go to different places. It wasn't until tenth grade we started to like each other a little more, and he popped the question if he wanted to actually date and I said yeah. Over the couple of years he gained some more friends, a guy named Richie and another guy named Jon, I can't really remember much about them, all I remember is that Richie went into the military after high school, I talk to Jon every now and then, as friends of course, me knowing him through Matt" she says, I'm actually pretty interested in what she has to say.

"What were his friends like?" I respond, driving further down the highway.

"I mean he had friends in school but I'll just focus on the two he hung out with in and outside of school. Richie was this black guy with dreadlocks and all that, he was pretty chilled out, I actually worked with him at the mall I used to work at before I headed off to college, he was from a family of veterans and stuff like that, so he was really the odd one out. He was into rap and hip hop and was somewhat of a ladies man at the school I went too. Jon was one of those guys who was really into the whole pop punk scene that was going on at that time, you remember it right?" She says.

"Yeah, it was everywhere earlier this decade, it's seemingly kinda still there nowadays, but I don't really notice it, I'm not in that age group anymore" I say as I begin to turn lanes and slow down, seeing the exit in front of us.

"Yeah, he was really into it, almost to the point where it was his entire personality. We got along okay, even though we would butt heads every now and then. He we got along more once once Matt headed to college, though that was a short time before I left out to go to college in New York City. I joined the Red Cross part time too for about 3 years, I quit last year. Went and helped out in Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean tsunami. Matt went to college in L.A, law school. We had a long distance relationship for about 3 years, I visited him in Los Angeles once a year either in the fall or over the summer, and he visited me usually after spring finals each year. We broke up not too long before he graduated last year, he became less caring about me and more focused on his career. Last time I talked to him was last year, when he wished me a happy thanksgiving one day out of the blue, and he sounded like he was drunk and his mom in the background yelling at him and his family laughing" she says.

"Wow" I say, the last guy she dated was quite the character.

"Yeah" she says.

I turn the radio back up, the song "Fireflies" by Owl City playing, I haven't really noticed it this entire time.

"Did Jon say anything about him, like what he's doing nowadays?" I say, as I get onto the exit, turning my steering wheel a little as I do the turn.

"Last time I talk to Jon was about 2 months ago, he filled me a little bit in on what Matt's doing nowadays. He said worked at his father's old firm in Charlotte for about a year, and he moved out around may, and went back to Baltimore and worked for his father's old firm he used to work at in Baltimore, he's dating another girl currently, a black girl. He says they sound pretty happy together" Molly says.

"Oh, well, life goes on" I say.

I make my way through the street, slowing down and transferring to street speeds. I park at the mall and we walk to the Cheesecake Factory, it takes about twenty minutes for us to get seated.

"So, I've said a lot about my background, so what about yours" she says with a sexy smirk, grabbing a slice of bread off of the basket and buttering it up with her butter knife, the sounds people talking and waiters walking around us invade my head.

"Well, you remember that whole missing persons thing that was really big in like, late nineteen ninety nine. National news and all. That was my dad" I say, as I say this I see some of the people around us look at me as I say this somewhat outloud over the chatter of the other voices around us, some of the other diners remembering the event and looking at me with pity. A old man with thicked rimmed glasses seemingly in his 60s sarcastically pretends to play a violin while making brief eye contact, as if he's saying "so what?". His wife slaps his wrists and mumbles at him to stop doing so.

"I'm so sorry, I remember watching the Dateline episode in my dorm a couple of years ago, and I remember watching it the event live as it happened, my parents were glued to the TV when this was going on, kinda like they were doing that whole O.J. Simpson case" she says, sounding somber in her voice.

"Yeah, it took mom awhile to recover even though she was married to a different man by that point, being him being her first love and all. I remember my older sister visited him not too long before he went missing" I say, I feel tears start to come up but I hold it back, not wanting to breakdown in front of everyone inside of this place. I didn't even know him all that well besides a couple of memories, they split when I was only four or so.

The entire dinner between is pretty quiet and somber the rest of the dinner , we do simple conversation after that, just stuff like what we do for a living or both of us somewhat being a fish out of water up here in the Northeast, Molly being from the south, me being from the Pacific Northwest. I drive Molly back to my apartment. Both of us somewhat starting to talk a little bit more and open up on the drive back, the radio turned off the whole ride back to my place.

"Alright, hey, so you wanna..." I say, as I open my apartment door.

She laughs and walks in, I close the door behind us.

"I mean, I just met you, let's wait a little bit more into our relationship" She says.

As soon as she says this, I start shrinking immediately, Molly freaks out.

I look up, and I see a giant Molly touring over me, screaming. Her long red dress and her long slender tanned legs. I can kinda see her lace panties, somewhat of a camel toe going on under her dress, I somewhat I have to look up for this.

"Oh, Crap" I say, realizing that everything around me is big and I'm not dreaming.

Molly screams again, she stumbles over over to near the couch, and faints, landing on it a boom that echoes into my ears.

"This, This can't be good" I say, realizing the severity of my situation, me still being struck by the fact I'm one inch tall in my own home.
End Notes:
This is a possible future story, I might pick up where this left off two months from now. This makes up for this story's ending, by leaving a opening for a future one.

Anyways, hopefully I should be able to write this around September. And if not, see you most likely next year, the next one for sure is going to be the grand finale for this trilogy of Matt, Anthony, and my very first full story character Dave. But anyways, hope you enjoyed this story!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9380