Stories from the epidemic by ittybittyman
Summary:

One off stories set in the same world as my other story. A virus spreads through the world, making womens breasts grow, and men shrink. 


If there are any scenarios you would like me to write about, feel free to mention it in the comments. Or email me at ittybitty926@yahoo.com.

Tips are appreciated, and I will prioritize writing the suggestions of donators. But its not required. 

https://ko-fi.com/ittybitty926


Categories: New World Order, Breasts, Breast Enlargement Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2714 Read: 15729 Published: June 16 2020 Updated: June 18 2020

1. Exceeding expectations by ittybittyman

2. Business exchange by ittybittyman

3. Dance till youre dead by ittybittyman

Exceeding expectations by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Trying to flex my literary ability with a bit more emotion that my other story. Let me know what you think. 

“I didnt think I would ever be glad to say my wife has relatively small breasts.” Jim joked.

“Very funny, but honestly, so am I. Now I dont have to worry about you getting too small. I actually think youll be kinda big. Like maybe a whole 12 inches” his wife Miriam said, cupping her C cups. After getting the virus, she only went up a single cup size. The young couple was relieved that this meant the strain she had, and in turn, the one Jim had, was weak.

“Speaking of which, my sister is on her way over to drop off a small bed for me. When this all started she got over optimistic and made a foot long bed for her son. But it sounds like thats too big for him.”

“Oh, thats so nice. If we got the timing right, you should shrink overnight. But like we talked about, well have you sleep on the floor so itll be easy to find you in the morning, and I dont accidentally roll over on you” She giggled at that.

“Yeah, I am not to keen on waking up to an elephant on top of me” He laughed, poking his wife in the side, making her laugh.

Just then the doorbell rang, and Jim went to answer it. He opened the door and saw his older sister standing there.

“Holy Shit Jade. What happened to you?” Jim exclaimed.

“I know I know. Theyre big.” She said shaking her breasts as she walked inside. They were absolutely massive. Jim hadnt heard of any cases of breasts getting even close to that size, especially because she started out as an A cup.

“Wow Jade, I definitely dont envy your back pain” Miriam said.

“How did this happen? How small is your son?” Jim asked.

“Hes down to a quarter of an inch. Which is why I dont need this bed, I need to keep him in my contact holder, so I dont lose him to a gust of wind.” She sighed, holding up fancy looking foot long bed.

“Is this some new strain of virus?” Jim asked.

“Well, I was just as shocked as you are, so I went to the doctor to get checked. Turns out, I am just super unlucky and am naturally susceptible to it.” She explained. “They said that its lucky that my son is half his father, or else he would have been even smaller.”

“That poor kid.” Jim said. “Well, luckily the strand Miriam had doesnt appear to be very strong. So when Im a few inches tall, feel free to bring my nephew over. Itll probably be easier for me to interact with him than you.”

“Thats a great idea Jim, but speaking of him, I need to get him home. He is all tuckered out from our day and fell asleep in his holder” Jade said, tapping her purse. Saying her goodbyes, she left the couple to get ready for the next day.

They placed the bed on the nightstand, where they planned on having Jim stay at his new size. But for tonight, they laid a sheet out on the floor next to their bed for Jim to sleep on.

Mike curled up on the floor next to his cellphone, and looked up at his wife as she lay on the bed looking at him.

“Goodnight darling, tomorrow is gonna be a big day. And make sure you watch your step when you wake up” He joked.

“Hee hee, I will, I cant wait to see my cute little husband.”

With that, they both soon fell asleep.



Jim woke up the next morning to the first rays of sunrise coming through. He opened his eyes to look around and assess his new size. But what he waw confused him. The floor was a rough, bumpy surface, not the bedsheet he fell asleep on. And next to him was an incredibly large black structure. It was about 10 times his height, and stretched on for what seemed like several hundred feet.

“Where the hell am I?” He said confused. As his mind cleared of sleep, a realization downed on him. This structure was his phone. Which meant he was incredibly small. He estimated himself to be a 1/16th of an inch.

“No, how is this possible? It barely affected MIriam” He screamed. But then it hit him. This virus affects people with similar genetics the same. His wife didnt have a weak strain, and his sister didnt have a strong strain. It was the same virus, but his sister and him were very susceptible. He was even worse that his nephew.

A massive earthquake knocked him to his feet. He looked around and saw a incomprehensible figure moving towards him. His wife was looking for him. She was so large that his vision couldnt make out many details past her knees.

“Honey? Where are you?” A worried voice boomed down from the heavens. His wife bent down to look for him. It was disturbing to see such a massive object move so fast.

Her eyes started scanning the area near his phone, where she had last seen him fall asleep. Quickly, he stood up and started jumping around, waving his arms and screaming for her attention.

Her eyes locked on to him and scrunched in confusion. “Jim? How is that really you?”
The simple act of talking that close to him sent a gust of wind so powerful that it knocked him down and sent him tumbling away.

Seeing what she did to her tiny husband, Miriam's hand shot up to cover her mouth. She bent even closer, bringing her eye as close as possible to him.

John looked up at his wife's eye. He could see every amazing detail of her iris. It looked like a galaxy to him. He noticed her eyes start to build up a massive amount of water, and a noise escaped her mouth.

She was starting to cry. It hit him in that moment just how small he was. His wife, who loved him more than anything, was crying over his new size.

He laid down on his back, gazing up at the love of his life, and realized that this was the end for him. He was no longer able to even interact with her world. There was no way she would be able to keep him safe.

He began to cry. Not for himself. But because he knew that she would try to take care of him. And she would fail. And she would blame herself.

__________________________________________________________

Business exchange by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Heres a short one. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see next.

 

Mark lived alone in a small apartment in a big city. When he first heard about the virus, he took every precaution to stay safe. Wore a mask, avoided crowds, wore gloves, and wiped everything down with bleach before it entered his house.  

 

In fact, he was so terrified of the idea of shrinking, hadnt left his house in weeks. Lucky for him, the free market provides. He had seen a flyer posted by a local teenager offering to deliver groceries and other supplies, for a fee of course, to help men that wanted to avoid the virus. 

 

That's when he met Lucy. She was a nerdy little blonde girl. She gave off band geek vibes, braces and thick rimmed glasses included. But that didn't matter to Mark, she was his beacon of hope. They established a procedure for delivering the supplies. Lucy would use the spare key he provided to enter his house, while wearing a mask and gloves, place the groceries in the entrance, and then leave. 

 

On one of her deliveries, as Mark was standing on the opposite end of the hall supervising, he noticed that she had caught the virus. It was hard not to. She had caught him staring, and quickly raised her hands and tried to apologize. 

 

"Don't worry Lucy," he interrupted, "it was only a matter of time, as long as we keep following procedure, it'll be fine."

 

A few days later, Mark was not fine. He would later learn that the virus was smaller than the tiny holes in the mask, which made them ineffective. 

 

He had shrunk to an inch in height. After several panic attacks, he collected himself and started hunting through his house for food and water. He eventually made it to his kitchen counter, which provided him access to a dripping faucet, and several boxes of food that would last him a long time. 

 

A few days had passed when he heard his door open and a voice call out his name. 

 

"Mark, I'm here with your groceries!" Lucy said. 

 

Mark tried to tell for her, but at his size, there was no way his voice would carry that far. 

 

"Mark?" She called. "Shit, not again" 

 

Mark heard her stomping footsteps begin to walk into his house. He saw her turn the corner into the kitchen, looking around. He was terrified by how massive she was. She was a monster to him. Even her breasts, something that he loved looking at when he was normal sized, scared him with how easily that could crush him. 

 

His screams caught her attention. "There you are" she made her way over to him and scooped him up. Which made him scream even more. 

 

"Calm down Mike, it's ok." Lucy tried to reassure the terrified man, but nothing worked. "ugh, fine" 

 

She reached into her purse and pulled out her glasses container and shut him inside it. 

 

Mark was locked in complete darkness and was trying not to hyperventilate. "What is she going to do with me?" He worried. 

 

After what seemed like an eternity, he was blinded by light when his prison opened and was quickly grabbed. 

 

"In you go with the others" he heard Lucy say as he fell onto a hard surface. 

 

Looking around, he saw a few dozen other shrunken men of varying sizes all screaming up at the giant teenager. 

 

Mark looked up at the girl. Her massive breasts obscured his vision of her face as she looked down at all of them. 

 

"Well, there goes my summer job. Now what am I supposed to do with all of you? I'll end up losing money taking care of you all at this rate" she sighed. 

 

Mark crawled into a corner and began shaking uncontrollably. His worst nightmare came true. He was a bug now. He was at the mercy of these giant monsters.

 

Dance till youre dead by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Another quick chapter that I got as a request by a supporter. Let me know what you think and what youd like to see next. 
I am always looking to improve, so criticism is welcome. 

Tags: mostly feet and crushing

The tiny men walked around the large auditorium in groups of 3 or 4 chatting with each other. There were over a hundred of them scattered about. When the shrinking virus hit their community, many of the men took shelter in the men's only community center. Their culture forbade women from entering the men's space, so they felt safe hidden away from the giant women that they once held so much power over. 



Their feelings of security was quickly shattered when they heard the loud boom of the entrance doors opening, and the loud voicing of chattering girls. 


"Do you think this is a good idea Jasmine? Girls aren't allowed in here" said a timid girl looking around the auditorium. 


"Who's gonna stop us? Men? Haha, most of those cowards ran away when the virus got to our village, and the rest are probably smushed under their wives shoes" Jasmine giggled, "Plus we didn't get all dressed up just to sit at home" she twirled around showing off her blue dress. 


The young girls had grown up envying the beautiful women in movies and shows that would go ballroom dancing. After the men had shrunk, they were free to dress and do as they pleased. They were all wearing tight, form fitting dancer outfits. The exposed legs and shoulders and sparkly leotards would surely have gotten them arrested just a few months ago. 


"Coming girls, I want to show you the moves I've been practicing at home" Jasmine, the de facto leader of the group, jumped into the air, spinning around. She lifted a leg straight into the air, showing off her beautiful high heels, and slammed it down on the ground in what she hoped looked as dramatic as she imagined. 


*Crunch* 


She froze at the noise. Looking down and lifting up her heels, she saw a little red stain. 


"Eww, gross, I think I stepped on a bug" Jasmine scanned the room, trying to see if there were any more bugs. To her disgust, she saw the room was crawling with them. "ugh they're everywhere" 


"Uhhh Jasmine, I don't think those are bugs" said another girl who was bent over looking at the creatures. 


Confused at what she meant, Jasmine bent down to get a better look. The little bugs were walking around on two legs, and seemed to be waving at her with their front legs...wait, those are arms. 


"Holy shit. Men! So this is where they all went to!" She exclaimed. 


Her nervous friend backed away from them towards the door. "Hey, maybe we should go, we could get in big trouble dressed like this." 


Jasmine looked at her friend, and then smiled mischievously after being struck with an idea. 


Grabbing her friend, Jasmine forced her to stand in front of the small crowd of men. "We can't leave now, can't you see how filthy this place is? It's covered in bugs. We have to get rid of them." 


"But Jasmine, those aren't bugs, they're shrunken men" 


Jasmine slid her arm down her friends long, exposed legs, grabbing her calf and forcing her to lift her foot up. "No, don't you remember? All the men left. They were scared that us big, powerful, women would take revenge on them when they got all itty bitty. These aren't them, these are just bugs" Jasmine pushed her friends foot down, crushing a tiny man. "Don't worry, they're just bugs, they can't hurt you. All you have to do is squish them." 


"I..I.. yeah.. yeah, you're right. They're just bugs" she lifted her foot up on her own this time, and brought it down on another 'bug'. 


Jasmine laughed at the top of her lungs, "C'mon girls! Let's dance!" The group of a dozen girls all started laughing as they began jumping around the room. Some intentionally aiming for the men, others landing on them at random. 



Jeb watched in horror as the high heels of the girls began crushing men all around him. He had never seen such busty women, or such scantily clad women before. His mind was overwhelmed with terror and arousal. 


Most of the others scattered, trying to avoid the giantesses. A few of the older men tried to yell at them. Calling them whites and threatening them. These men didn't last long. They quickly turned to red stains under the feet of these giggling monsters. 


Soon the methods of murder began to evolve. The girls would slip their feet off of their high heels and grab the terrified men between their toes. Dropping them back into the shoes, they quickly became nothing more than short lived insoles. 


Others weren't so lucky. Jeb watched as many men were snatched up and dropped into their awaiting mouths. Some were chewed, others swallowed whole. 


It wasn't long before Jeb was one of the last alive. The girls were efficient in their cruelty. The one he heard called Jasmine approached him. He tried to scramble away, but was struck from behind by the toe of her shoe. He rolled up and looked up at her. She was a goddess of death. Her long tan legs, her wide hips, thin waist, and massive bust were held together in a tight blue sequined Latin ballroom dress. He could see her smokey dark eyes looking down at him with amusement. 

Over a hundred men were killed for the amusement of this goddess. 


She lifted her heel above him, placing the sharp point over his head. "Bye bye buggie" *crunch*



The girls walked out of the community center, covered in sweat and laughing. 


"That was great girls! I knew dancing would be fun!" Jasmine exclaimed "I can't wait till next time!" 


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9331