Detective Giantess by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A female detective is sent to investigate an illegal restaurant selling shrunken people to try and figure out who's behind it all...only to fall in love with the dishes herself.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Scat, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9882 Read: 34515 Published: June 05 2020 Updated: June 18 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

6. Chapter 6 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

“EMILY, YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT OUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT IS!” Liam screamed as he nearly busted the door down and ran towards Emily’s desk with some documents in his hands.

“Jeez, Liam, can’t a girl have a peaceful morning?” Emily asked grumpily as she snatched the documents and began reading them.

Meet Emily, a master female detective who, despite her young age, had already become the top detective in her entire city. In fact, her young, beautiful body gave her even more leverage as a detective as it allowed her to get horny men, and occasionally, horny women to spill secrets to her during her investigations. Typically, the only cases the police resorted to tasking her genius brain with were extremely dangerous cases that other detectives had either given up on, gotten killed on, or gone missing on. Hence why her apprentice (Liam) was always panicking and Emily was used to it.

Emily started reading the documents casually while sipping her coffee, but as she kept reading, her face slowly distorted from a disinterested, grumpy one to a puzzled, concerned one.

“There’s an illegal chain of restaurants that serve…shrunken people?” Emily asked, her eyes widening.

“YES!” Liam shouted.

Emily paused.

“Alright, come on, we’re going to Police HQ to get this straightened out.” Emily said grumpily as she grabbed the documents and Liam’s hand, dragging him to Police HQ.

When Emily and Liam arrived at Police HQ, Emily asked to see the chief in relation to the documents they had just sent Liam. The staff eagerly escorted the duo to the chief’s office and left them alone with him to get briefed.

“Emily, I know it sounds crazy, but please, you must believe us. You’re our last hope.” The chief begged, his eyes looking down in sadness.

“Chief, I’m not trying to insult you, but I’ve investigated hundreds of supposed fantastical cases and they all turn out to have explanations grounded in reality. Now, I don’t know what trickery was used by whatever criminals you’re after, but-“ Emily started explaining nervously before being shocked so hard she fell silent and jumped backwards with her hands over her mouth.

The chief had just placed a jar on his desk with a tiny man inside for Emily and Liam to see.

“Many of the women involved who we’ve arrested have had digested remains in their feces, but this is the only one we’ve managed to recover alive to date.” The chief explained.

“BUT THIS IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE! HOW DID THEY MAKE SUCH A REALISTIC ANDROID AT THIS SCALE?! HE LOOKS SO CONVINCING THAT I WOULD THINK HE WAS A REAL SHURNKEN PERSON IF I DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER!” Emily shouted excitedly as she inspected the tiny man with her magnifying glass through the jar.

As usual, piquing Emily’s curiosity was the best cure to one of her bad moods. Then, in all the excitement, Emily’s stomach grumbled hungrily.

“NO, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” The tiny man begged.

Then, the chief snatched the jar back and held a toothpick near the tiny man.

“He’s not an android, Emily.” The chief corrected as he poked the tiny man with the toothpick to draw blood.

“OW! HEY, WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?! YOU PROMISED TO MAKE SURE I DIDN’T GET HURT WHILE I WAIT FOR THE SHRINKING TO WEAR OFF!” The tiny man barked.

Emily paused before wiping some of the blood on her finger and bringing it to her mouth to taste it.

“Yup, it’s real blood.” Emily stated, still skeptical.

Emily’s stomach also let out another hungry grumble.

“NO! SHE GOT A TASTE OF ME AND HER STOMACH LIKED IT! PLEASE, DON’T LET ME DIE!” The tiny man begged the chief.

“Please, you must believe us, it’s a real shrunken person. Look, here are the x-rays.” The chief begged as he held up pictures of x-rays of the tiny man. “And if you still don’t believe me, feel free to tear him apart yourself and look inside with your own eyes.”

“WHAT THE HELL?! YOU CAN’T SACRFICE ME LIKE THAT!” The tiny man screamed.

Emily paused in deep thought for a few minutes.

“It’s true, isn’t it? This really is…a shrunken human being.” Emily thought as she stared in shock.

Emily gulped.

“So then there really is…a chain of restaurants serving these little guys as food?” Emily continued thinking as she felt an emotion she wasn’t used to: Fear.

Emily finally calmed herself down, took a deep breath, and sat down in the chair facing the chief’s desk.

“Okay, so the documents said to meet you for more instructions, what are they? Tell me everything” Emily asked.

“Thank God, you believe us! And I didn’t even have to resort to letting you kill him!” The chief shouted happily.

Liam, the most terrified of the three, sat down next to Emily and the chief began with his instructions and the history of the case.

“Okay, it all started when the police put a woman in jail for possession of drugs. Nothing unusual until she had a meltdown in her cell and started trashing it. The guards proceeded to subdue her and take her to solitary confinement, but one of the guards noticed her dirty toilet bowl which she hadn’t bothered to flush while they were subduing her and noticed tiny human skeletons in her feces. Laboratory analysis revealed that the bones were indeed real human skeletons and we offered to drop all charges on the woman if she told us how tiny people ended up in her stomach. She agreed to the conditions and alerted us to one of the restaurants, which our forces stormed the same day. However, all the officers who entered never returned, and by the time we got serious military forces in to surround the building, everyone was gone.

After a few more attempts that simply resulted in losing more officers, we started putting detectives up to figuring out who was behind the chain of restaurants, but they eventually all ended up disappearing as well without rescuing so much as a single shrunken person. The only reason we got our hands on this one is because his psychotic girlfriend apparently noticed him for sale at one of the restaurants after she stormed off because of a fight and decided to use drugs to empty her stomach contents as soon as she swallowed him as to allow him to pass through her alive. …She then proceeded to empty her waste in front of a large crowd while screaming: “Look, now everyone knows you’re just my shit!” Anyways, he told us that he overheard one of the waitresses at the restaurant say that the shrinking effects wear off after a few weeks, so we’re keeping him safe here before he grows back.” The chief explained.

“LIKE HELL YOU ARE!” The tiny man shouted angrily as he punched the glass.

“G-gosh, Emily. I-I would l-love to help you on this dangerous…er, EXCITING adventure, but I just remembered…I’m late for a family vacation…to Mars! Never to return!” Liam excused as he tried to run away.

However, Emily firmly grabbed Liam’s hand to prevent him from running.

“Everyone before me was killed? I wish I had a dime for every mission I survived like that. So, what do you want us to do?” Emily asked, now eager to bring these criminals to justice.

“Alright, here’s the plan: Emily, I know you have excellent acting skills, so I want you to pose as one of their customers and try to gather information. Of course, you’ll have to eat many shrunken people to blend in, so that’s why we’ve prepared this.” The chief explained as he set a pill on his desk.

Emily picked it up and began inspecting it curiously.

“That pill will neutralize your stomach acid for long enough to allow everyone you eat to pass through you unharmed, so you won’t have to kill anyone in there.” The chief stated.

Suddenly, Emily blushed.

“W-wait, c-can’t I just…throw them up or something?” Emily asked.

“Emily, please, I know it’s very embarrassing, but you need to fill your entire digestive tract with as many people as possible. We’re talking about saving peoples’ lives here!” The chief begged.

Emily paused, but her heart eventually won over her pride.

“Goodbye, dignity…” Emily responded as she looked down in sadness.

Meanwhile, Liam was trying to tiptoe away, but the chief noticed him.

“AND AS FOR YOU!” The chief barked as he signaled Liam to come back.

Liam reluctantly returned to his chair and listened nervously.

“You are to let them shrink you and pose as one of the willing “snacks,” and try to gather information from the kitchen. Now, under ideal circumstances, Emily will be the one to eat you, but just in case she doesn’t get to and another woman does, I have a pill for you too, one that makes you temporarily immune to stomach acid.” The chief ordered as he shoved a pill in Liam’s hands.

Liam stared at the pill in fear.

“B-but…what if the woman notices me in her dirty toilet bowl…or I drown in the sewer?” Liam asked on verge of having a meltdown.

“Then you’re screwed, but you agreed to be Emily’s apprentice and I’m sure you knew that would involve risking your life many times.” The chief replied coldly.

Liam fainted, but Emily felt a surging need for justice.

“We’ll do it! What’s the address?” Emily asked.

“That’s the spirit!” The chief responded with a smile.

Later, at lunch, Liam was barely eating.

“Liam, please eat. I promise I’ll make sure I’m the one who eats you, so you don’t have to worry.”

“I-I can’t…you don’t understand what it’s like, Emily. Knowing I’ll have to let myself be shrunk down to a size where I’m utterly helpless and get eaten alive. It’s absolutely terrifying.” Liam responded as he looked down at Emily’s naked tummy, exposed by her belly shirt as she had already gotten dressed casually in preparation for her visit to the restaurant.

Emily’s stomach rumbled hungrily right as Liam stared at it, which sent him into a state of panic.

“Really? I think it’s actually…kind of cool. I mean, think about it, how many people get to experience a digestive tract and live?” Emily asked as she gave her belly pats, trying to lighten Liam’s mood.

“NO, NOT COOL! And why aren’t YOU eating anything?! Your damn growling stomach keeps reminding me of my dreaded fate!” Liam shouted.

“Liam, I told you, I need to have my guts as empty as possible for when we go to the restaurant. Each person I can cram in is another life saved.” Emily answered.

“Great, AND it’s going to be crowded.” Liam mumbled grumpily.

“You’ll get a good look at my sexy ass too.” Emily giggled, still trying to lighten Liam’s mood.

Liam simply rolled his eyes and continued trying to eat his lunch, his frustration taking the place of some of his fear to help him out.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

Meanwhile, at the restaurant…


“NO, STOP! YOU CAN’T…ER, UMM, Y-YOU’LL GET IN BIG TROUBLE IF YOU’RE DISCOVERED STEALING FROM YOUR EMPLOYER!” A panicking tiny screamed as a sadistic-looking giantess pulled him out of a box.

“Nice try, snack, but our contracts clearly stated that employees are allowed to snack on and play with you as long as we leave enough for the customers.” The giantess corrected as she held the tiny up to her face and licked her lips hungrily.

“NO, I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN! PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!” The tiny begged as he pathetically shielded his body with his tiny arms.

The giantess’s stomach grumbled hungrily, and as usual, giantesses almost always obey their stomachs over the pleas of tinies. The giantess proceeded to lift her shirt and press the tiny against her exposed hungry belly.

“You hear that, snack? My tummy is so excited to meet you.” The giantess said with a sadistic grin.

“NO, NO!” The tiny screamed, barely able to speak out of how terrified he was.

“Don’t worry, I think you’ll like it in there.” The giantess added as she rubbed her stomach. “It’s soft, and warm, and intimate…and wet. There might be just a teensy tiny bit of acid, but I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

The giantess’s stomach then grumbled once again, and the giantess brought the tiny back up to her face.

“But most importantly, my tummy is very hungry, so in you go.” The giantess simply said before popping the helpless tiny in her mouth.

The tiny screamed, panicked, and tried to force his way out, but the giantess just casually enjoyed his taste before swallowing.

“Mmm! See, my tummy isn’t so bad, is it?” The giantess asked as she gave her belly satisfied pats.

However, the tiny clearly disagreed as he was screaming out in pain as the giantess’s stomach acid melted his flesh off.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the acid…when you’re my shit.” The giantess giggled. “BURP! Oops, excuse me.”

“Skylar, how do you stomach that?! Eating people against their will?! It’s totally barbaric!” Another giantess shouted in disgust.

“Well, actually, I “stomach” it quite well, Lily.” Skylar replied as she lifted her shirt back up and rubbed her digesting belly while sloppily licking her fingers.

Speaking of stomachs, Lily’s rumbled audibly just as Skylar finished that sentence.

“Loosen your grip, please! If I don’t relief all the sexual tension that hot, sexy, squishy tummy of yours is making me pent up, I’m going to fucking explode!” A tiny woman in Lily’s hand screamed as she desperately tried to reach her private parts.

Lily smiled invitingly and brought the tiny woman up to her open, hungry mouth. Lily then proceeded to sexily lick between the tiny woman’s legs, causing her to let out a deafening cry of pleasure.

“Be patient, honey. Save your masturbation for when you’re inside.” Lily said as she pressed the tiny woman against her naked belly.

“Oh, God! Stop, it’s too sexy! You can’t be this hot and suspend my ability to relief myself!” The tiny woman begged as she put every fiber of her pathetic strength to trying to reach her soaking wet vagina.

“Very well, but remember, be a good girl and don’t touch yourself until you’re in my belly, okay?” Lily offered as she dangled the tiny woman over her mouth.

“YES, I PROMISE! NOW, PLEASE! SWALLOW ME UP AND DIGEST ME ALIVE! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!” The tiny woman begged as hard as she could.

“Oh, trust me, this is my dream come true too, so I know.” Lily added before dropping the horny mess of a tiny into her hungry mouth.

However, Lily simply left the tiny woman sitting on her tongue, rather than swallowing her.

“PLEASE, I’M BEING A GOOD GIRL AND NOT TOUCHING MYSELF…B-BUT, I-I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN RESIST!” The tiny woman shouted as her hand slowly crept towards her private parts while the other one was barely managing to hold it back.

“Mmm, you’re quite flavorful for such a tiny thing. So, you want to go down my throat and into my tummy deep, deep inside of me?” Lily teased as she rubbed her belly.

“YES, FUCK YES! PLEASE, SWALLOW ME!” The tiny woman screamed.

“…Even though it’s filled with flesh-melting acid?” Lily asked.

“YES, THAT’S THE BEST PART! I WANT TO BECOME A PART OF YOU! NOW, PLEASE SWALLOW ME! OR ARE YOU JUST AMUSED WITH MAKING ME SUFFER?!” The tiny woman screamed even harder as her hand was almost at her vagina.

“Alright, just remember, be a good girl and don’t finger yourself until you’re all the way down.” Lily ordered as she gulped the tiny woman.

A few seconds later, Lily’s stomach was blasting sounds of the tiny woman’s sexual cries.

“You see? Because you were a good girl and waited, it feels even better to finger yourself once you’re inside.” Lily said with a smile as she gave her belly comforting pats.

Skylar rolled her eyes.

“Where’s the fun in eating them when they aren’t resisting?” Skylar asked as she grabbed another unwilling snack.

“Well, I happen to find the idea that someone thinks I’m sexy enough to want to be digested by me very flattering.” Lily replied. “BURP! Mmm, excuse me.”

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

That night, Emily, Liam, and the chief pulled in front of the restaurant.

“Shrink N Gulp…wait, they actually advertise themselves openly despite being illegal?” Emily asked with a confused tone.

“Yes, they know there’s nothing we can do to stop them, so they have no reason to hide.” The chief replied with a tone of helplessness.

“Don’t worry, I’ll figure out the identity of whoever’s behind this.” Emily assured.

The chief smiled with a glimmer of hope and dropped the duo off before driving away to safety. Emily and Liam proceeded to nervously walk inside to be greeted by Skylar and Lily.

“Hi, welcome to Shrink N Gulp. Would you like to be the eater or the eaten?” Lily asked Emily with a giggle.

“I’d like to be an eater, and he’d like to be an eaten.” Emily replied with a smile.

“Perfect! Skylar, escort the girl to her table and I’ll take the boy back to be shrunk.” Lily shouted excitedly.

“Come on, don’t be shy. I’ll even dine with you on your first time, so you don’t have to feel nervous.” Skylar offered as she grabbed Emily’s hand invitingly and took her through the door behind them.

Then, Lily began walking down the hallway to the side and Liam simply stared in fear.

“Well, come on! The shrink ray is back here!” Lily shouted invitingly as she signaled Liam to follow her.

Liam gulped and slowly began following Lily.

“You’re going to feed a lucky girl tonight; I can already tell.” Lily added as she looked back to Liam with a smile.

Liam said nothing.

“So, what’s your name?” Lily asked, trying to make conversation.

“L-Liam.” Liam replied.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Liam. I’m Lily.” Lily responded.

Liam and Lily then came to a shower-like room enclosed behind glass.

“Alright, take off your clothes and get in.” Lily ordered with a smile as she opened the door.

“Y-you want me to shower?” Liam asked nervously.

“Well, of course. We can’t serve food without washing it.” Lily giggled.

Liam’s eyes then wandered to the futuristic-looking device mounted on the ceiling of the shower.

“That’s the shrink ray, it’ll go off as soon as you’re done showering.” Lily explained.

Lily then went over to Liam and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Liam screamed as he jumped back.

“Well, you can’t go in the shower with your clothes on.” Lily responded as she started undoing the buttons again.

Liam jumped back again.

“Liam, don’t worry. I’m going to have to watch you shower anyway, so I’m seeing you naked regardless.” Lily explained as she went for the buttons a third time.

“W-why are you going to watch me shower?!” Liam asked.

“Well, we have this annoying problem with cops and detectives, so I need to make sure you don’t run off.” Lily explained as she kept undoing the buttons and Liam’s face blushed bright red.

Lily paused.

“Okay, here.” Lily said as she quickly stripped down.

Liam gasped.

“See? Now, I’m naked myself, so you have nothing to be embarrassed by.” Lily stated as she continued with the buttons.

However, little to Lily’s knowledge, this made Liam even more embarrassed as Lily’s unbelievably sexy body gave him a throbbing erection…and she would soon find out.

But Lily was unphased by Liam’s erection.

“Liam, you have nothing to be embarrassed of. I’m the shower guard, so I’m used to hard dicks and wet pussies.” Lily giggled as she swatted Liam’s penis playfully in attempt to lighten him up.

Liam felt like he was about to die of embarrassment already, but the water started anyway, and Lily shoved him in.

“Now that I think about it, I could use a shower too. I’ll just have to back out of range before the shrink ray switches on.” Lily stated as she got in the shower with Liam.

As the two showered together, only Lily washed herself, Liam just stood still, paralyzed by a mixture of his embarrassment and lust for Lily’s perfect body.

“Liam, I told you, you have to wash yourself before we serve you.” Lily said with a slightly frustrated tone as she began washing Liam’s body for him.

However, after a few seconds, Lily stopped.

“Wait, actually, this way will be much more efficient.” Lily decided as she backed into a corner of the shower, pulled out a small device that looked like a car door opener, and pressed the lone button.

In a flash, Liam then found the entire world around him growing…at least, from his perspective as he shrunk down to a bite-sized snack.

Lily, now a giantess to Liam, walked back over and picked him up.

“You’ll be much easier to wash at this size.” Lily giggled.

Liam had so much fear running through him now that he felt like he was going to explode. Then, Lily paused again.

“Hey, you like my body, don’t you? Well, how about we get clean together?” Lily offered as she soaped up Liam’s tiny body and proceeded to start scrubbing herself clean with him.

At this point, Liam couldn’t take it anymore. He was so sexually aroused that he orgasmed straight on Lily while she was washing her boobs. And contrary to what either of them thought possible, Liam’s face got even redder, making him literally look like a tomato at this point.

“Liam, honey, there’s nothing to be embarrassed of. We’re all here to have fun, remember?” Lily giggled, feeling bad for Liam as she licked up his cum.

To Liam’s horror, this wasn’t the only time he orgasmed on the bathing giantess either. He also orgasmed on her tummy, and now on her butt.

“Mmm, keep em comin’.” Lily giggled as she licked Liam’s third orgasm off her finger.

Liam felt like he was literally in Hell…except, a sexy version of it. The pain of his embarrassment was easily as bad as burning in any fire. Then, as if Liam’s torment couldn’t possibly get worse, Lily let a fart out as she was scrubbing her ass with him.

“OH MY GOD, I’M SO SORRY! I SWEAR, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!” Lily apologized furiously as she held Liam up to her face.

“It’s…it’s okay.” The suffering Liam managed to croak out.

“Phew, I thought you might be mad at me.” Lily responded as she put her “sponge” back in her ass. “Sometimes, they just slip out, ya know?”

Of course, Liam didn’t even have the energy to be mad at this point. Then, as Lily was scrubbing her lower legs and feet with Liam, almost down with her shower, her stomach rumbled audibly…and Lily had the perfect snack in mind.

“You know, employees are allowed to eat shrinkies as long as we leave enough for the customers.” Lily foreshadowed as she held Liam up to her face and licked her lips.

Liam shivered in fear.

“What do you say, wanna be a shower snack?” Lily offered with a giggle as she began dangling Liam above her hungry mouth.

Unfortunately, it didn’t seem Liam would be eaten by Emily after all and fear was throbbing through every pore on his body. Even though he had taken the pill, like he mentioned before, going inside a giantess other than Emily would still be dangerous. However, out of fear of getting fired, Liam braved the journey and he was brought ever closer to Lily’s throat. However, to his surprise, Lily pulled him back out and looked at him empathetically.

“You don’t want to be eaten, do you?” Lily asked with a mixture of concern and disappointment.

The defeated, traumatized shell that was once Liam weakly shook his head.

Lily paused before turning off the shower and stepping out to dry herself and put her clothes back on.

“It’s okay, honey. Shrinkies want to back out all the time at the last second. You’re lucky you were almost eaten by me since I’m on a diet of willing prey only.” Lily giggled and she comfortingly kissed Liam.

Liam slowly started to loosen his stress as he knew he was in the hands of a merciful giantess.

“It’ll be okay, I promise. I’ll take you back to my apartment and take care of you while you wait for the shrinking to wear off. We can get kinky during that time too if you want.” Lily assured. “Until then, you’ll have to wait in my pocket though.”

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Meanwhile, Skylar and Emily had been seated and given menus. Even if Emily was on mission, she couldn’t help but admire just how well decorated the restaurant was. Beautiful lighting, amazing art, and eye-catching decorations everywhere. It really didn’t look like a building that belonged to evil criminals, but rather a legitimate high-quality restaurant.

“Of course, this isn’t all we have to offer. If you buy a membership, you can go into the basement as well, where things are a lot more…wild.” Skylar giggled.

Emily looked over her menu. Although the dishes were mostly normal, there was one thing that separated them from their counterparts at normal restaurants: Every dish was served with live tiny humans worked into them somehow with the options for them to be willing, unwilling, or a mixture of both.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I always go for unwilling. There’s a special joy that comes from having the power to eat other humans against their will that horny kiss-ups just can’t make up for.” Skylar stated.

Of course, Emily had already deduced that the main reason why they had an option to order unwilling people had to do with a desire to hurt others for sadistic pleasure. However, hearing it reiterated made her sick.

“You’d better hope I don’t get my hands on your shrinking technology before the police destroy it…or have it shipped off to Area 51, because if I do, I’m going use it on you and give you a taste of your own medicine.” Emily thought with rage, which didn’t display itself outwardly.

The waitress returned shortly after and both the girls decided to order the Shrink N Gulp special soup, but Emily found herself unprepared to answer a following question.

“So, would you like willing, unwilling, or a mix?” The waitress asked Emily sweetly.

Emily reasoned that although she hated playing God, the best people to save would probably be the unwilling as it’s not even their fault they got there.

“Unwilling.” Emily answered.

Then, Emily’s stomach rumbled.

“And make it extra!” Emily added.

“Understood, sounds like we have a lot of space to fill.” The waitress giggled as she heard Emily’s growling belly.

Skylar of course ordered unwilling as well and the waitress went to give their orders to the chefs.

“Glad to hear you’re like me. My bestie Lily just doesn’t seem to get it, but I still love her to death.” Skylar stated with a grin.

Shortly after, Lily showed up to join them.

“Hope you don’t mind if I join you. I decided I needed a meal break and told the waitress I would have whatever you two are having, except with willing shrinkies.” Lily giggled.

Emily decided this would be a good time to start asking questions, but she was cut off by Skylar.

“Hey, who’s in your pocket?” Skylar asked Lily after she took notice of Liam squirming inside her pants.

“Oh, this is Liam. I was going to eat him for a shower snack, but he looked like he REALLY didn’t want to be eaten, so I decided to look after the poor guy while his shrinking wears off.” Lily explained as she took Liam out of her pocket and held him up for Skylar and Emily to see.

“Really didn’t want to be eaten, huh?” Skylar asked as she lustfully licked her lips.

Liam cowered in fear.

“Don’t worry, honey. I won’t feed you to Skylar.” Lily laughed.

“Well, if he ever decides to come around, I’d be more than happy to eat him.” Emily stated loudly, signaling Liam to snag the chance to be her snack.

“Y-yes, I want to be eaten by her!” Liam screamed in a panic.

“Huh? Are you sure, honey? You looked so scared before.” Lily stated.

“W-well, I, uh…just think she’s so hot that I can’t resist letting her eat me.” Liam explained nervously.

“Heh, jealous, Lily?” Skylar giggled.

“No, I think that poor dear needs him most anyway.” Lily responded with a concerned tone as she listened to Emily’s furiously rumbling belly.

Lily then stood up and dangled Liam above Emily.

“Your first shrinkie?” Lily asked with a smile.

Emily nodded excitedly and widened her mouth, trying to play along.

“Remember, honey, just scream if you want to back out again and I’ll pull you up.” Lily whispered to Liam before slowly lowering him into Emily’s mouth.

Even though earlier the same day, Liam dreaded being eaten by Emily, he was now happier than ever. At the very least, he knew that he was going to live…no matter how gross it surely was in the detective’s gut.

Emily happily accepted Liam into her mouth, but then something shocked her, and the legendary actress broke her character.

“OH MY GOD!” Emily exclaimed.

“What, is something wrong?!” A nearby waitress shouted in a panic.

However, something was far from wrong. Emily had now gotten her first “taste” of why people like this restaurant so much. Emily then began sloppily sloshing Liam around in her mouth like she was tasting Heaven itself and swallowed him down with a loud, wet gulp.

“That was so…that was so…DELICIOUS!” Emily exclaimed, not even acting.

Liam fell down Emily’s long, dark throat and splashed in her awaiting stomach.

“Ugh, this is so disgusting!” Liam shouted as he sloshed around inside.

However, Liam didn’t have much time to spend worrying about how gross it was inside his master, as he soon realized that her stomach acid was raging. Although it didn’t affect him as he had taken the pill, normal shrinkies who entered would surely get reduced to mush and bones in only a few minutes.

“Emily, abort mission! The pill police HQ gave you for stopping your digestion didn’t work, there’s acid everywhere!” Liam texted Emily using the cell phone he kept stashed in his butt-cheeks in case he lost his clothes.

Liam nervously waited for a response.

“Don’t worry, Liam. I’ll take it before I start eating other shrinkies. 😉” Emily texted back.

Liam sighed with relief and rested against her tummy walls.

Meanwhile, Liam’s predator was going on a near rampage on the outside. She enjoyed Liam’s taste so much that she licked her mouth and lips soaking wet trying to salvage the leftover taste. Emily then lunged towards Lily and stated licking the taste of Liam off her fingers.

“First timers, am I right?” Lily joked to the staring crowd as Emily aggressively suckled Lily’s fingers.
The crowd laughed in relation.

“Don’t worry, there’s plenty more where that came from!” Another waitress shouted with a smile as she served three bowls of shrinkie soup to the girls.

Emily almost popped the pill in her mouth, but then her stomach grumbled more hungrily than ever, and Emily knew that she would need some energy if she was going to do a proper investigation…and food doesn’t give energy when it isn’t digested.

“Dammit! Starving myself before coming here was a bad idea!” Emily thought.

Suddenly, Emily’s desire to absorb shrinkies was overwhelming…er, she had a moral dilemma!

“You know what, if these people aren’t digested by me, they’ll just be digested by another woman. I mean, not like I can’t cram seconds in once the others are digested and I’ll end up saving the same amount of lives.” Emily reasoned, not even her genius mind being a match for a giantess’s need to consume and absorb her prey.

Emily pocketed the pill and dug in aggressively, each bite better than everything she had tasted in her life combined and finally began filling her desperate tummy.

“Sorry, Liam. I know this is probably going to be a morbid thing to watch, but a girl’s gotta eat.” Emily thought, feeling a little bad.

And morbid it was. From every direction, Liam heard and saw people horrifically having their flesh melted off by Emily’s raging acid on the other end of Emily’s throat.

“EMILY, THE PILL ISN’T WORKING! THROW UP NOW!” Liam texted Emily.

However, Emily didn’t respond, and Liam’s phone was eventually digested to the point of breaking anyway.

For Liam, being inside of Emily with a digestion-resistant pill was like being in Hell and being immune to fire. Although Liam himself wasn’t affected physically, the horror around him was enough to make the giantess’s stomach his personal Hell. It also didn’t help that Emily ended up filling her stomach with so many shrinkies that Liam had nowhere to run and was forced to be smushed against zombie-looking, half-digested people as Emily casually continued her feasting rampage on the outside.

“Man, if I live through this day, I’m going to need years of therapy.” Liam wept to himself.

Meanwhile, Emily was happily licking her bowl clean, having finished it before Skylar and Lily had even dented theirs.

“Holy shit, I’ve never seen someone eat so fast.” Skylar remarked.

“Well, with a tummy that rumbly, what did you expect?” Lily giggled.

Shortly after, Emily snatched Lily’s soup bowl from her and began eating it just as aggressively as the last one.

“Hey!” Lily shouted reflexively.

“Don’t worry, dear. We all know what it’s like to be a first timer. We’ll bring you a replace shortly.” A waitress laughed before heading back towards the kitchen.

Lily laughed too, understanding completely.

Emily was soon licking Lily’s bowl clean, then Skylar also found her bowl snatched by Emily to get eaten just as aggressively.

“Why, you little…!” Skylar shouted as she seemingly went to throw a punch at Emily.

“Easy, Skylar. I’m sure you remember that you stole the food from everyone in the restaurant during your first time. Let her enjoy herself, it’s the best time of her life.” Lily laughed as she restrained Skylar.

Then, after Emily had finished all three bowls, she ran to another table and began eating the shrinkie salad belonging to another woman. The woman just laughed nervously and gave the hungry giantess friendly pats on the back. Emily was of course very lucky that everyone at the restaurant was so friendly and understanding of first timers.

“Hey, you know, if you buy a membership, you can go down into the basement where there are all-you-can-eat shrinkies.” A waitress offered.

This won over Emily’s attention in a heartbeat.

“REALLY?! HOW MUCH?! YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON’T CARE, JUST TAKE IT ALL AND KEEP THE CHANGE!” Emily shouted as she threw several hundred dollars at the waitress and onto the floor before sprinting down the staircase.

The waitress laughed and started picking up the money. Skylar and Lily followed just out of morbid curiosity of what Emily was about to do.

When Skylar and Lily reached the bottom of the stairs, they found Emily had shoved her way through a line and was eating shrinkies by the handful.

“First timer?” One girl chuckled.

“Yup.” Another girl chuckled.

Lily thought Emily must be getting thirsty, so she decided to order her a drink at the bar and bring it to her.

“Here, wash them down with this.” Lily offered with a giggle.

Emily happily gulped down the alcohol before continuing with her feasting rampage and asking Lily for more.

“Great, now we’re going to have a drunk first timer.” Skylar stated with an eye-roll.

And drunk did Emily get, so much so that simply being inside her stomach made you drunk as well even if you didn’t drink the contents. And unfortunately for Liam, being drunk while being surrounded by the zombie-like digesting shrinkies multiplied the horror of the experience many times over.

The hopelessly drunk Emily had long forgotten about the pill…and after that…things just sort of…got blurry…

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

The next morning, Emily woke up back in her bed. She only half-remembered the first part of the night before, and completely forgot the second half. Also, her belly was so bloated that it looked like she was nine months pregnant.

“Oh my God, they’re still digesting?” Emily asked herself sleepily as she nestled back under her covers to sleep in.

That afternoon, Emily woke back up and her belly had returned to normal.

“God. BURP! I-I must have eaten so many. I hope my bill wasn’t too crazy.” Emily said to herself as she got out of bed, still feeling out of it.

Emily then made her way to her bathroom for a MUCH-NEEDED dump. Emily sat down on her toilet and proceeded to empty so much waste that she was afraid it would clog her toilet if she tried flushing it all at once. So, she flushed the toilet multiple times during her bathroom break as the toilet started to get full.

“This is fucking crazy; how many did I eat?!” Emily shouted in amazement.

Then, just before Emily went to flush for yet another time, she noticed something squirming in her poop.

“Oh, that must be Liam.” Emily stated as she fished Liam’s traumatized, shit-covered body out, washed him off in her pee stream, and proceeded to flush yet again.

Liam just stared at Emily, feeling like he might as well have traveled to Hell in back after passing through Emily’s hungry stomach.

“So, how was it? Was it cool like I thought it would be? Going through my digestive tract like that? Emily asked through a fart.

Emily was still out of it from last night and Liam knew it as Emily’s mind was normally much sharper than this.

“E-Emily…h-how could you do this? There were innocent people…INNOCENT PEOPLE BURNING ALIVE INSIDE YOU!” Liam shouted as tears welled up in his eyes.

“BURP! And they sure were damn delicious.” Emily chuckled.

“E-Emily…I-I don’t even know you anymore!” Liam shouted in disgust.

“Lighten up, sissy. I’m sure most girls let their hunger get the best of them here and there.” Emily responded dismissively as she reached for toilet paper.

However, Emily was out of toilet paper.

“Dammit! How the fuck am I supposed to wipe myself now?!” Emily shouted in frustration.

Then, Emily’s eyes lit up like she had an idea as she looked at Liam.

“EMILY! DON’T YOU DARE! I-I’M SORRY!” Liam shouted apologetically.

“It’s nothing personal, Liam. It’s just I’m out of toilet paper and I can’t have poop drying on my asshole.” Emily responded dismissively again as she flushed the toilet one last time and made her way to the sink.

Emily then began wiping herself with Liam, washing him in the sink, and then putting him back in to wipe some more.

“E-Emily, have you no shame?! What if the chief saw you right now-COUGH! ACK!” Liam started shouting before he was interrupted by Emily farting in his face during one of her wipes.

“Well, he ISN’T here, so I fail to understand the point of your question.” Emily giggled.

Liam wept in defeat…and Emily took notice.

“What? You like my ass, don’t you? I’ve always seen you staring at it, don’t think I didn’t notice. I notice everything.” Emily said teasingly as she finished washing Liam after her last wipe.

Emily then took off her remaining clothes as to strip down naked and took Liam to her bed.

“Come on, you know you love it. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of an intelligent woman.” Emily giggled with a tone of sexual pleasure as she shoved Liam up her ass in bed.

“So, this is why Emily always rejects alcohol unless a mission requires it; drunk Emily is a disaster!” Liam thought.

Emily continued happily pleasuring herself until her phone received a text from the chief.

“Emily, where are you? Please don’t tell me they captured you too!” The text read.

Finally, Emily started to come to her senses.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Liam’s fine too. However, I don’t think either of us gathered any info worth mentioning.” Emily texted back.

“That’s fine, if you saved those lives, the mission wasn’t in vain. Just make sure you go to the bathroom here at police HQ so we can give them proper protection.” The chief texted back.

Suddenly, Emily’s heart sank, but she quickly thought up a lie.

“I’m sorry, Chief. The pill didn’t work and everyone I ate was digested away except for Liam.” Emily texted back.

There was a pause.

“…I see. Sorry to hear that, but please don’t feel bad, it was our fault. We’ll try to make a version that works with your stomach soon, so please continue with the mission.” The saddened chief texted back.

“No, what have I done?!” Emily shouted in despair. “WHAT HAVE I DONE?!”

Emily then fished Liam out of her ass.

“Liam, I’m so sorry I put you through all that…I just, went a little overboard on the alcohol!” Emily begged for forgiveness as tears rolled down her face.

“Emily…I’ve never seen you cry before outside of acting.” Liam stated in shock.

“That’s…SNIFF…how bad I feel!” Emily explained.

Emily’s thoughts then wandered to Lily and Skylar…and her sadness shifted to rage.

“Those bitches…they did something to me! They did something to mess with my head! Well, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GENIUS HEAD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!” Emily shouted in rage as her fist tightened and Liam started to suffocate.

“E-Emily…COUGH! L-loosen y-your g-grip…I…COUGH! I’m going to s-suffocate!” Liam begged as he gasped for air.

“Sorry, sorry! I guess I lost my temper!” Emily apologized as her grip loosened.

Emily knew that if she couldn’t get any valuable info being a customer, she would have to try getting info as an employee. Emily showered, got dressed, and prepared to head down to apply for a job before opening. She also shoved Liam between her butt-cheeks.

“Emily, what are you doing?! I thought you were over this!” Liam shouted.

“Well, let’s say I come across a locked safe with a slit large enough for a shrinkie to slip through. It’s handy to have someone your size.” Emily explained.

“BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO RIDE IN YOUR ASS?!” Liam screamed.

“For the same reason your secret phone was in your ass? Grow up and do what it takes for the mission, no matter how perverted/gross you find it.” Emily responded with an eye-roll.

Meanwhile, Skylar and Lily were having some shrinkies for snacks in the back room again.

“Man, that Emily girl was crazy. She almost caused an inventory shortage last night.” Skylar remarked as she casually placed a begging, screaming tiny woman in her mouth like she was nothing but a snack.

“As much as I hate being rude towards a poor first timer, I admit she was like a mindless, hungry animal. She probably would’ve shoved us into that bottomless pit she calls a stomach too if we were shrinkies.” Lily remarked back as she casually placed an excited, horny tiny man in her mouth like he was nothing but a snack.

“Well, both of us probably would have done the same on our first times.” Skylar added as she held the tiny woman she just swallowed’s sobbing boyfriend up to her digesting belly and enjoyed his cries of despair as he listened to the woman he loved digest away.

“Yeah, that’s true.” Lily giggled naughtily as she popped another eager tiny in her mouth.

Then, the two hungry girls heard someone knocking at the door.

“Who’s that?” Skylar asked curiously as the duo got up to check it out.

“Emily, let me watch you take it!” Liam shouted in relation to the anti-digestion pill Emily still had.

“Liam, I can’t believe you don’t trust me!” Emily shouted in disappointment.

“DO YOU BLAME ME?!” Liam shouted in a fit of anger.

Then, Emily heard someone coming to answer the door.

“Shh, be quiet! They think you’re dead!” Emily barked.

“NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE THE PILL!” Liam screamed.

Then, Emily let out a rancid fart.

“COUGH! ACK!” Liam gagged.

“Now be quiet or they keep coming.” Emily warned.

Then, Lily answered the door with Skylar standing behind her.

“Oh, hey, uh…sorry I totally pigged out last night.” Emily apologized, getting into character.

“If this is about the bill, don’t worry about it. We have a policy that we don’t punish first timers for going a little crazy as we want them to stay customers.” Skylar stated with an annoyed tone.

“No, actually, I was wondering if I could…maybe apply for a job here?” Emily asked shyly.

The girls looked at each other like they saw an opportunity and giggled to each other. This gravely concerned Emily as she barely remembered last night and wasn’t sure if the girls were suspicious of her, but she had to continue.

“Sure, we’ll get the paperwork for you in a bit…but, if you want, you can join us on a snack break.” Lily offered with a sweet smile.

Emily then excitedly thanked the girls and started following them to the back room.

“And remember, take the pill!” Liam barked just loud enough for Emily to hear.

Then, Emily let out a fart. The other girls looked back at Emily.

“Sorry, pardon me!” Emily apologized before picking up the pace towards the room.

When the three girls arrived, Emily stared at the two large boxes of shrinkies with drool flowing from her mouth.

“So, would you like willing or unwilling?” Lily asked sweetly.

“I don’t care.” Emily mumbled under her breath as she bent down to the two boxes and ate from them hungrily with one arm in each, completely forgetting about the pill.

“She’d better not eat all our snacks.” Skylar said grumpily.

Then, Skylar got a good look at the back of Emily’s panties as she was bent down to devour the shrinkies and noticed something tucked between her butt-cheeks. Skylar, without even asking, reached her hand up Emily’s ass and fished Liam out.

“Hey, quit it, pervert!” Emily giggled, once again completely out of it from her vast appetite for shrinkies, but her mind immediately returned as she saw Skylar hold Liam and knew she was screwed.

“Hey, I recognize that shrinkie, he’s the one I fed to you last night. How is he still alive?” Lily asked suspiciously, all the sweetness suddenly leaving her voice.

Emily just bumbled; even she didn’t know how to get herself out of this one.

“This, and all that strange high-tech equipment I found in her clothes when she stripped down naked and started grinding her pussy against our other customers on the dance floor…yup, she’s definitely a detective.” Skylar announced.

Emily blushed a deep red.

“I…I really did that?! God, I hate myself when I’m drunk!” Emily mumbled.

However, Emily didn’t have long to just stand there in embarrassment as Lily soon lunged at her and violently penned her against the wall like she was doing an arrest.

“W-WHAT THE?! WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?!” Emily shouted.

“Well, as a detective, I’m sure you already know that you shouldn’t always judge someone’s physical abilities based on their sweet mannerisms.” Lily giggled.

“A female detective? Take her to the boss. I’ll stay here and enjoy my sweet, sweet little unwilling treat.” Skylar giggled as she dangled the hysterically panicking Liam over her hungry mouth.

Lily winked and started pushing Emily back into the hallway. However, Emily wasn’t having it this way.

“NO, PLEASE! DON’T EAT LIAM!” Emily begged.

“Hm, never had another giantess beg me not to eat my food, but it’s still pleasant nonetheless.” Skylar remarked sadistically as she continued lowering Liam into her mouth.

“PLEASE, LET ME EAT HIM INSTEAD! HE’S MY FRIEND, SO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY AND LET ME BE THE ONE WHO DIGESTS HIM! HIS PILL WORE OFF AND I’M SURE WHATEVER YOU’RE ABOUT TO DO TO ME WOULDN’T ALLOW ME TO POOP HIM OUT UNHARMED AGAIN ANYWAY, SO PLEASE! THAT IS MY LAST AND ONLY REQUEST!” Emily begged at the top of her lungs as she burst into tears.

Unlike Skylar, Lily’s heart strings were tugged, and she restrained Skylar’s arm.

“Skylar, please. I know she’s a detective, but she’s still a fellow shrinkie-lover. Let’s grant her final request.” Lily begged.

“Ugh, fine!” Skylar shouted in a tone of frustration as she handed Lily Liam.

Lily then began lowering Liam towards Emily’s mouth for the second…and last time. However, Liam still wasn’t having it.

“EMILY, PLEASE! DON’T LET IT END LIKE THIS! WHAT HAS BEEN WRONG WITH YOU LATELY?! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS! YOU CAN GET OUT OF ANYTHING! PLEASE, I’VE SEEN WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE DIGESTED IN YOUR STOMACH AND I WOULD SELL MY SOUL TO AVOID IT!” Liam begged even harder than Emily did.

“I…I got drunk on the power of being a giantess, Liam…I-I’m so sorry. I-I know I don’t believe in the paranormal, but I still hope we can be friends again in another life…I-I love you!” Emily shouted with tears flowing like waterfalls out of her eyes as Liam was almost completely in her mouth.

Liam was soon in Emily’s mouth. He was just as delicious as last time, despite the gross fact that Emily had used him as toilet paper that morning was still lingering inside her head.

“EMILY, NO-!” Were Liam’s last words before he was gulped down by the hungry detective once again.

“P-probably the last shrinkie I will get to eat…” Emily thought in despair.

Then, Lily continued with shoving Emily towards the “boss.”

“I hope we can be friends in another life too. I think you’re a pretty cool chick and I think it’s a shame we had to be enemies.” Lily added, trying to calm Emily down.

Lily then playfully slapped Emily’s butt.

“You’re pretty hot too. Maybe when we’re in Heaven, God will grant us the power to change our sizes and we can take turns catching and eating each other. …Yeah, sorry, I have weird fantasies like that.” Lily giggled.

Lily then shoved Emily into one of the shrinking showers…and everything after that was a blur for a while again…

Chapter 6 by GiantessVoreCentral

When Emily came to, she was a naked shrinkie on a bed in what seemed to be a rich person’s bedroom.

“The “boss’s” bedroom, no doubt.” Emily thought.

Shortly after, a familiar face came stomping into the room.

“N-no way…” Emily mumbled.

“Yup, it’s me, Rachael. Your old college rival.” Rachael clarified as she picked Emily up and licked her lips lustfully.

“Y-you’re the boss?! How the hell did you get shrinking technology?!” Emily asked.

“You know, I don’t owe you any explanations, snack. But I’ll tell you what, since I’m not going to be eating you just yet anyway, I’ll start rambling and we’ll see how far I get.” Rachael giggled sadistically before dropping her skirt and panties.

“Oh God, what is she going to do?!” Emily thought.

Rachael then laid across the bed and placed Emily in front of her giant pussy, which was soaking with cum, indicating Rachael was very horny.

“Alright, while I ramble, why don’t you make yourself useful and help me out with some of this sexual tension?” Rachael suggested with an entitled smile.

Emily had no interest in Rachael, in fact, Emily hated her so much that she found her body repulsive…even though it was objectively just about the most beautiful body imaginable.

“N-no.” Emily refused weakly.

“Umm, you don’t have a say in the matter. Get rubbing.” Rachael giggled.

However, Emily stood her ground.

“NO, I’M NOT YOUR SEX SLAVE, RACHAEL!” Emily barked.

Rachael grinned at Emily like she thought she was pathetic.

“Okay, well, if you’re not going to put these arms to good use, I guess you don’t need them anymore.” Rachael stated as she picked up Emily.

Rachael then proceeded to pinch Emily’s arms between each of her rows of teeth and began to slowly apply pressure like she was about to bite down. Emily panicked.

“NO, PLEASE DON’T CRIPPLE ME! I’LL HELP YOU MASTURBATE! I’LL HELP YOU MASTURBATE!” Emily screamed as she burst into a fit of tears.

“I win.” Rachael giggled before releasing Emily’s arms and placing her back in front of her horny pussy.

Emily then, to her horror, got to work with Rachael’s sexual tension. And between sexual noises, Rachael began explaining everything to Emily.

“So, it all started when I investigated a series of murders a few years ago where the police could never find any of the bodies. Turns out, the serial killer was a retired Area 51 employee who managed to smuggle a shrink ray out with him, and he had been using it to shrink the bodies of the people he murdered to make them easier to hide. The moment I caught him in the act and snatched his shrink ray off him before he could fire it at me, I knew I couldn’t let something so cool get taken away from me by police HQ, so I decided to just quietly kill him and pretend the murders mysteriously stopped, but I never figured out who did it.

Anyways, I decided I would use his own method for disposing of bodies and shrunk him down without even killing him first. I originally intended to just crush him to death in my hands, but my stomach was grumbling like crazy since I skipped lunch that day and uhh…something that seemed a little weird at the time kinda happened… Anyways, he was delicious as FUCK. Best thing I’d ever tasted! I’m sure you relate based on the security footage Lily and Skylar showed me.

It was then that I decided to quit being a detective and apply my genius brain to reverse-engineering the shrink ray, and after years of work, I finally figured out of to replicate it. I had been using the original shrink ray to catch myself some unsuspecting snacks at night for years, but I had dreams. Big dreams. I wanted to open a restaurant chain with these tiny people so that all women could enjoy them the same way I did. It wasn’t just me who thought they were yummy as hell either. As you can see, those restaurants made me, well…FILTHY rich.” Rachael explained as she showed off her fancy bedroom high up in her fancy apartment.

“B-but, how have been making everyone disappear who tries to stop you?” Emily asked weakly.

However, Rachael’s orgasms had just began and she was crying out in too much pleasure to talk much more.

“I’ll tell you when I’m done orgasming, but you’d better put your full effort into giving me as many as possible or I WILL crunch your arms off!” Rachael screamed with pleasure.

Over the next few minutes, Rachael had more orgasms than Emily could count, and it was getting extremely difficult to stay close enough to rub her clit without drowning in the flowing ocean of cum.

“God, am I really this good with women? I’ve never even slept with one before.” Emily thought.

Finally, Rachael was done orgasming and she brought Emily up to her face after catching her breath. Emily was soaking wet in cum, but Rachael hungrily suckled it off before proceeded to keep dipping Emily back in her vagina to get covered in more cum to suck off.

“Oh my God, now I know how a Fun Dip stick feels.” Emily thought before Rachael continued with her explanation as she enjoyed eating her own love juices.

“For the same reason that modern soldiers could go back and dominate ancient Greece for example. We have a superior weapon the police and military do not and they’re no match for us. At least, when we’re merely defending ourselves. You should have been smart enough to figure that out on your own, Emily.

Now, we did stay underground for a while since the police kept arresting our loyal customers when we weren’t there to protect them, but don’t worry, we cracked down on that and started punishing those who try to hurt my paycheck and now we can stay in the open.” Rachael explained before holding out the police chief, who was now a shrinkie.

Emily gasped in horror.

“Emily, I’m sorry.” The saddened chief apologized before Rachael put his head between her teeth and crunched it off.

Emily screamed.

“What? I’m only having a snack.” Rachael giggled evilly.

Rachael then ate the rest of the chief with morbid bites before licking her fingers clean.

“Y-you like to chew them up?!” Emily screamed in horror.

“Hmm, only sometimes.” Rachael giggled. “Don’t worry, honey. I’ll swallow you whole.

Emily cowered in fear as Rachael was almost done eating her own cum.

“You know, Emily, I’ve always had my eye on you. Truth is, I’ve always preferred girls, but you’re in a league of your own even for girls to me. Me and my poor pussy have nothing to fuck around here but a bunch of beautiful, young maids I hired to do my household chores for me, but each time I fucked them, willing or unwilling, I couldn’t stop wishing it was you underneath me.

That was my original plan for you, I asked my employees to bring every female detective they captured to me in one piece in hopes I’d eventually get my hands on you. I wanted to let you grow back to your normal size and use you as my personal sex slave, or maybe even keep you small and use you as my new dildo. But as the fantasies continued, I had whole new plans for you. I want you to be a part of me.” Rachael continued as she licked her lips.

Suddenly, Rachael’s beautiful tummy rumbled.

“J-just get it over with…just-just kill me…” Emily wept.

Then, Rachael flashed Emily a puzzled look.

“Kill you? Who said anything about killing you?” Rachael asked.

Suddenly, Emily had a new sense of fear for what Rachael had in mind.

“You see this?” Rachael asked before showing Emily a strange device that could be strapped on her tummy. “You see, my ultimate fantasy is to have you living inside me, Emily…SUFFERING. Eating my chewed, digesting food, breathing my recycled air, taking pisses and shits inside of me…FOREVER.” Rachael explained sadistically. “And even though immunity to digestion and shrinkings are both temporary with current technology, with this device, I can apply the effects to your body repeatedly from the outside and keep you alive and small inside my gut forever against your will.

Emily looked like she was willing to sell her soul to avoid such a fate, but Rachael was already dangling her over her hungry mouth.

“NO, RACHAEL, PLEASE!” Emily screamed.

“Begging isn’t gonna help, Emily. In fact, it only makes me want to swallow you up even more.” Rachael giggled. “BURP! Oops, and right in your face! Excuse me!”

Unfortunately, Emily knew this was the true and reluctantly accepted her cruel fate as her college rival tasted her body, poking her in perverted places along the way, and happily swallowed her into her awaiting belly where she was doomed to spend the rest of her days.

“No, why…what did I ever do to deserve this…?” Emily thought as she wept in hopelessness.

Emily splashed into Rachael’s belly and immediately started gagging under the disgusting smell which she would have to deal with for the rest of her life.

“NO, I CAN’T LIVE LIKE THIS!” Emily screamed.

“BURP! Welp, too bad, because your new home thinks otherwise.” Racheal giggled from the outside as she rubbed her belly.

Then, Rachael felt another kind of natural urge.

“Man, knowing you’re in there is making me so horny, Emily. So much so that I think I’ll go for a second round of sex.” Rachael stated.

Luckily, at least for Racheal, a beautiful, yet shy maid had just walked into her bedroom.

“Alright, on the bed, it’s fucking time!” Rachael commanded.

“O-oh, I’m s-sorry…but I’m…not interested in girls…” The maid whispered, hoping her master wasn’t disappointed.

Rachael then got up and grabbed the maid violently by her hair, causing her to scream in pain.

“Welp, too bad. Get your ass in my bed or you’re going to be in serious pain.” Rachael threatened. “Also, you might wanna rethink your interests since I own you now. This will not be your only time pleasuring me.”

The maid then reluctantly got under the covers with tears in her eyes in fear of her life to be tied up by Rachael before being penetrated by Rachael’s strap-on dildo.

“Yes, I made the right choice. Even if I’m not fucking you, fucking these beautiful girls with the knowledge you’re suffering in there is even better.” Rachael said through her sexual hyperventilating as she placed her hand on her tummy.


And so, Emily spent the rest of her days in the stomach of the cruel giantess who barely interacted with her aside from demanding massages from time to time under the threat of eating only food Emily couldn’t stand. And as other shrinkies fell down to be digested, Racheal now knew how horrible what she put Liam through really was.

“I-I know I’m not supposed to believe in karma, but I really do deserve this, don’t I? God, if you’re out there, please forgive me in the afterlife.” Emily thought.


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9303