Inconsequentia by Nooneinparticular2
Summary:

After a long day at work, James just wants to relax. But with his roommate Krystal getting a new job at the haute club Inconsequentia, his afternoon will be anything but relaxing.

 

First crack at writing something for the site! If you've got criticisms, I'd love to hear them!

 

Chapter 3 is now live! I've also added the tags I think I'll use in the next few chapters. 

 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2525 Read: 10168 Published: May 15 2020 Updated: May 16 2020

1. The Favor by Nooneinparticular2

2. That Shrinking Feeling by Nooneinparticular2

3. The Sky is Falling by Nooneinparticular2

The Favor by Nooneinparticular2
Author's Notes:

Not much action so far! Just setting up for the next chapter, which will hopefully be ready soon!

 

“I need your help with something but you can’t tell anyone!”

 

James was halfway through the door, blocked by his short, blonde roommate.

 

“Look, Krys, can’t it wait till I’ve had a minute to relax? I’ve been working all day, for crying out loud…”

 

“Nope! I’m not letting you in until you agree to help me!”

 

Watching the girl spreading her arms and legs out in an X in the doorframe, James took a deep breath as he mulled over his options. He might be able to muscle through the door, but he’d been rooming with Krystal for three years now. He knew that whatever she needed, she’d be plaguing him until she got it. If he agreed to it now, she might just let him put it off for a few hours.

 

“Alright, alright, I’ll help you! Just let me in already! I’ve got to eat before I do anything…”

 

“Yay! Thanks, J! I knew I could count on you!” Krystal couldn’t help jumping around a little bit as she removed herself from the door. “Tell you what, since you were kind enough to help me, I’ll get you something to eat! Just relax on the couch. I’ll have it out in a few.”

 

“Wow, really? You HATE cooking… Just what the hell kind of favor did you rope me into?” 

 

“It’s a surprise! And the food’s more for my sake than yours. You'll be much more bearable on a full stomach.”

 

James shouted his thanks as she bounced out of the room towards the kitchen, before settling himself on the couch. Taking a moment to rest his eyes, he briefly remembered a strange encounter he had on the way home. He had been walking down the street, when a crowd of people gathering around an old woman stopped him short. Despite trying to force his way through with as little offense as possible, he accidentally shoulder-checked a large man in the crowd. After apologizing profusely, the man made it clear he didn’t take the gesture too kindly. Fortunately, before James could get his face pounded in, the old woman called out to break up the commotion, asking James to step forward. As it turned out, the reason she had drawn such a crowd was due to her profession as a palm reader. Judging by the crowd, she must have been pretty accurate with her predictions. Yanking his hand down to her level, she started scanning the lines of his palm. After a few moments, her mouth curled into a wry grin, and she spoke.

 

“Watch out for falling mountains, boy.”

 

At this moment, the large man James had bumped into decided he wasn’t going to let some dilapidated woman get in the way of his revenge. As he stepped forward, he caught a toe on the curb, and toppled forward… directly on top of James. As he tried to extricate himself the pile of meat on top of him, the old woman leaned over James and spoke again: “That’ll be five dollars, please.”

 

As he remembered the crowd laughing over the accuracy of the prediction, James was snapped back into the present by a series of rapid footsteps heading his way. 

 

“It’s ready!”

 

Krystal practically threw the plate onto his lap. It seemed to be small meat chunks covered in some kind of marinara sauce. Or was that just ketchup?

 

“C’mon, c’mon! The sooner you finish, the sooner we can get started!”

 

“Alright, chill! I’m eating! Could you please tell me what I’m doing, now?”

 

With a childish giggle, Krystal replied “Not until the plate’s empty! You’re going to need all the energy you can get.”

 

Giving her a suspicious glare, James stuffed the rest of the dish into his mouth, and (somewhat painfully) swallowed it all in a show of irritation. He cocked an eyebrow, and Krystal started to speak.

 

“Okay… first of all, don’t be mad. It’s just going to be for a couple of hours, and then everything’s going to be normal again, I promise.”

 

“...Until what’s going to be normal again?” James didn’t get a response from his roommate, who was looking uncharacteristically shy. 

 

“Welllllll… Do you remember that new cabaret cafe thing that just opened up? Inconsequentia?”

 

“Uhm… yeah, it’s that place with the new ‘size changing’ gimmick, right? Where the staff pretends you’re a few inches tall?”

 

“Yeah! I mean, kind of. Buuuuuut, more importantly… Can you guess who totally nailed her job interview there this morning?” Krystal leaned over James, a beaming grin nearly splitting her face, “Because she happens to be really excited about it!”

 

For some reason, James felt strangely intimidated by the relatively small woman looming over him. He swallowed the unexplainable lump in his throat. “That’s great, Krys! I’m really happy for you! But, uh… What’s this got to do with the favor you need from me?”

 

“Well, I’m… kind of nervous. I start next week, but I was hoping to get some practice in before I show up for my first shift. And that’s where you come in! I just need someone to help me brush up my people skills so I don’t look like a total dork!

 

The man on the couch breathed a small sigh of relief. “Oh. Well, if that’s all, I’d have been happy to help! You didn’t have to ambush me at the door… So, a few hours of practice, and then you stop treating me like a customer? Everything goes back to normal?”

 

“Yeah! There’s just… one teeny-tiny little detail… The novelty of Inconsequentia isn’t that the staff pretends that the customers are small. It’s that… Well… Here. Why don’t you stand up for a second?”

 

A little confused, James pulled himself off the couch. As he stood next to Krystal, he looked directly into her shoulder… which was odd, since he was used to looking down at the top of her head. He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, as he noticed his field of view slowly moving lower and lower down her arm.

 

“...Krys? What’s going on?” 

 

 

 

End Notes:

If you've got criticisms, critiques, or any advice, I'd love to hear it! I'm looking to improve!

 

In particular... is the flashback useless? I plan on tying it back in soon, witha chapter called "Falling Mountains" but for now, I'm not sold on it. Let me know what you think!

That Shrinking Feeling by Nooneinparticular2
Author's Notes:

Last chapter before things start getting interesting!

 

His height was dwindling down towards her navel now. He took a step backward, before Krystal put her hands beneath each of his arms and lifted him up.

 

“Wow! This is incredible, James! They showed me pictures of the clients shrinking, but I didn't quite believe it until now!” She sat the nearly infant-sized James on the palm of her hand, watching the clothes he wore becoming quickly oversized. “Oh! I didn’t think about that… Your clothes aren’t going to shrink with you. I’ll… figure something out. Uh, here,” She set the clothes bundling James on the couch and pulled the shirt off of the top, revealing a shell-shocked James looking around frantically. “Look, just… stay put for a second. I’m going to put on my work uniform and find something for you to wear. I just need your help for a few hours, alright? And… you’re going to be that size until then anyways. You may as well help me, right? Don’t go anywhere!”

 

“Uh… Krys, hold on a se-” James didn’t bother finishing his sentence. Krystal had already turned and skipped off towards her room. For the moment, he was alone on the couch. Alone with nothing but clothes that would work better as a tent than anything else for him now. For a few moments, he still felt himself getting smaller. As the feeling faded, he stood, legs shaking like leaves in a typhoon, on the pile of his clothes. This lasted all of three seconds, before he dropped back down onto all fours and crawled out of the cloth.

 

Sitting on the next couch cushion over, James clutched his knees close to his chest. He couldn’t have been any bigger than 4 inches. He took a few deep breaths, attempting to rationalize the abrupt shift in his afternoon. 

 

“I’m 4 inches tall because my roommate needs to practice for her new job, where she will… shrink… people.” It didn’t sound any more reasonable when he said it out loud. It still left him with a thousand questions. The big ones that crossed his mind were how is this real? Why would Krystal get ME to help her with this? How am I going to survive at this size? 

 

James flopped backwards and laid himself out on the cushion, slapping one hand over his face to rub at his eyes. 

 

“What the hell, man?” he asked no one in particular. 

 

A few minutes passed, with no movement at all from the now-diminutive man. Suddenly, he heard a sound in the distance. More than just heard: he felt the couch shake beneath him. The first few shakes were slight, the sound distant. Gradually, they grew stronger, the quakes causing more and more unease. The experience reached a crescendo, becoming nearly impossible to think over. Then, as suddenly as the sounds began… they stopped. James uncovered his eyes as a new sound took the place of the booming.

 

“Alright, James! Now that I’m changed, we can get started! Just need to getcha into something a little more… your size.”

 

What James saw above him was… colossal. He could see Krystal’s legs stretching above him. He followed them up, to where they collided into each other and formed the ample ass of his roommate. She had indeed changed; her standard jeans and t-shirt had been replaced with a purple-sequined miniskirt. As her derriere hovered above him, he couldn’t help but notice that her skirt was riding up, revealing her bare ass, with a thong strap just visible across the floating hill he perceived. It took him another moment to realize that it was getting closer. She intended to sit on the cushion he had moved to.

 

James looked up at the fleshy meteor hurtling towards him. It filled his field of vision. In a desperate attempt to avoid it, he started crawling backwards. He scrambled, but with each new step, the landscape of the cushion would shift around him. It wasn’t long before his arms slipped on the terrain, and he tumbled back into a lying position.

 

Fuck me, James thought, I’m either going to wake up, or be smashed into a paste. He exhaled slowly. C’est la vie. If I’m going to die, it may as well be under a gorgeous ass.

 

He drew in a deep breath, preparing to be splattered into oblivion. The massive shadow closed in on him. Then, everything was dark.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I'm working on chapter 3 now! If it's not done by Sunday night, I'll probably have it ready by next weekend.

 

Let me know what you think!

The Sky is Falling by Nooneinparticular2
Author's Notes:

Things are getting more interesting! A butt-focused chapter.

 

For a moment, James was relieved to discover that he wasn’t dead. Then he felt the massive weight covering him from toes to neck, pressing him into the couch cushion. It definitely wasn’t pleasant; it felt like a sumo wrestler trying to squeeze him into a tub of wet cement. But he was surprised to discover that… despite the immense pressure, he didn’t feel like he was going to be smashed flat. Unfortunately, the revelation did nothing to stop the pain.

 

His head still free, he looked up the cliff face that was Krytal’s left buttcheek. What looked like hundreds of feet above him was the tail of her miniskirt, though he knew to her, it was only a few inches. He took a moment to absorb exactly what situation he was in. 

 

“Alright James, let’s dig you out of those clothes.”

 

Krystal’s voice reverberated in his bones, shaking him out of his mesmerized ogling. This wasn’t a position he wanted to be in for long. He needed to free himself.

 

Before he could act, though, he felt Krystal’s colossal form begin to shift on top of him. She turned to her left, grinding her ass down on the couch, with James trapped right in the middle. If he thought the pressure alone was painful, the new feeling of being scraped between the two immense surfaces was excruciating. He could feel his limbs threaten to detach themselves, as his left arm was pinned, and the rest of his body was forced to the right. His wondering sharpened itself into one coherent thought: ESCAPE

 

With all his might, he leaned his head forward and pulled with his right arm. He pulled for what seemed like an eternity. His arm didn’t budge. He repeated his attempt with his legs, with the same result. He tossed his head back down onto the couch. Krys always joked that she had a killer ass, he thought. But I never considered it literally. 

 

Before James could think of a new strategy, the deafening voice spoke again from above.

 

“James? Where’d ya go, little guy?” 

 

Even from his position underneath her, James could hear Krystal rustling through his (unwittingly) discarded clothes. She sounded a little panicked, this time. He felt Krystal’s body rise slightly, as she took a deep sigh. Then, her body shifted again.

 

She began to slowly lean backwards. To her, it was nothing more than a slight shift in her posture. To James, it felt like a mountain rolling onto his face. 

 

“Oh, you’ve got to b-” was all James got out before his head was entirely submerged in her flesh. 

 

“Aaaahhhhhhhh….” The loud, though now extremely muffled, sound came down. “Okay. You can’t have gone very far, James. I know you’re probably a little… uneasy about your new size, but I really need your help! Can you please stop hiding and come out now?”

 

He wished he could. From his position beneath her, he couldn’t do much. He couldn’t move; he couldn’t call out to her through all of the assmeat. The only thing he could do, really, was appreciate the warmth of her backside. 

 

It took him a moment to realize he could no longer breathe.

 

In hindsight, it should’ve been pretty obvious. The sudden lack of such an important resource would have been obvious - had he not held his breath out of sheer panic. 

 

He frantically began to struggle with all of his might, to no avail. His extremities were under even more pressure than before. His panic was reaching a new high. He could feel his body growing more sluggish as asphyxiation closed in. As he began to suffocate, his body forced his mouth open. There was no air entering his mouth; only flesh. With the last moments of consciousness, he clamped his jaw down on the juicy rump. 

 

OUCH! What the hell!” Krystal exclaimed as she launched herself off the couch. James stuck to her skin for a moment, before gravity peeled him off, and he fell unceremoniously back onto the cushion. Krystal spun around quickly, looking for the source of her discomfort. It took her a few seconds, but her eyes finally locked on the limp doll below her.

 

“Oh my god! James!” 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Chapter 3! Finally got some actual big-on-small content in there! 

 

If you enjoyed this, let me know! And if you've got critiques, I'd love to hear it! Feedback really help keep me going!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9247