A Prank Gone Wrong by Vexed
Summary:

Jack shrinks and his sister is put in charge of his wellbeing.

FINISHED STORY - This is the last time it'll pop up in your recents so don't miss out :D

Commission for jsm109 :)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Nose, Slave, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9699 Read: 119198 Published: May 12 2020 Updated: May 29 2020
Story Notes:

I'm now on Patreon if anyone wants to support me for as little as £3 and get some sweet benefits like early access to the next chapter and commissions.

Or come hang out on our Discord :)

https://discord.gg/9zMMjs
https://www.patreon.com/vexedstories
https://twitter.com/VexedStories

.

.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Vexed

2. Chapter 2 by Vexed

3. Chapter 3 by Vexed

4. Chapter 4 by Vexed

5. Chapter 5 by Vexed

Chapter 1 by Vexed

A sudden pandemic coursed across the planet. They say it started in Washington but there’s too many unknown factors to be certain. All Jack knew was that he was one of the victims.

The day had begun like any other Saturday; he stayed in bed until midday, he nipped out to the supermarket for his Mom, he played a few games. As the evening grew to a close, Jack felt himself growing weaker. A fever caught hold of him, his breathing became laboured and his head began banging like never before.

“I’m gonna hit the hay” Jack weakly stated to his Mother and sister, clearly very unwell, before heading upstairs to rest. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out cold.

And that was day zero.

The following day Jack was shocked to find his world covered by a sky of heavy fabric. How had this come to pass? Aimlessly he wandered across the dark, empty landscape. “Where am I?” he asked himself aloud, his words dampened by whatever covered his tiny body.

Eventually Jack reached the edge of the foreign landscape where the sky met the ground. Peering down over the edge, he noticed he could see the cream coloured floor below.

Reaching over to the fabric sky that fell over the side of the landscape, Jack gripped it firmly with two hands and began to shimmy himself down. After quite a battle with gravity, Jack reached the floor and quickly realised where he was.

A familiar, yet totally unfamiliar, scene presented itself to him; his bedroom, except it was significantly bigger. Jack was in complete shock, had he shrunken?! Or had the world around him grown? Did it matter? He began to feel faint again, his vision faded and he fell unconscious.

Suddenly Jack stirred awake. He looked around at his surroundings, the faces of his family all peered down at him as he lay in a box of tissues.

“You caught SHR-1, you’ve been in a coma for the past few weeks. You were lucky your sister found you on her bedroom floor! You could’ve starved in that coma!” Jack’s Mother said matter of factly. He looked up at his sister’s face, she smiled a hero’s smile. Jack didn’t buy her hero act, she has never been nice to him in her life. And why was he on her bedroom floor? Didn’t he fall unconscious in his room?

“Wait, what is SHR-1?” Jack asked, confused. “SHR-1 is a virus that went around the world a few weeks ago. It made thousands of people your size, super resilient and it makes your tiny body store food and water way better than ours!” Jennifer explained, knowing far too much about his illness for Jack’s liking.

“Jennifer is going to look after you from now on until they find a cure” Jack’s Mother, Mandy, explained. “IF they find a cure” Jennifer helpfully added.

“Does she have to?! Jack replied, desperation in his voice. Mandy snapped back “Do you expect us to watch you 24/7? Take you to school? You’re lucky the school holidays have just begun! Jennifer has so kindly offered to take you everywhere with her”.

Jack’s heart sank. “You get to sleep in my room. Come look!” Jennifer said gleefully as she reached to pick up the box of tissues. With very little grace, Jennifer gripped your bed and immediately left the room.

Walking to her room, she peered back to check her Mom wasn’t listening, “I found you way before I showed you to Mom, I did my research so she wouldn’t have to!” Jennifer whispered. “Don’t you dare say anything! Remember you’re the ideal size to go in my asshole… Again… Kidding! Totally kidding.”

 

Chapter 2 by Vexed

“So what shall we do first little bro?” Jennifer asked, beaming with excitement. Jack stood himself up in the tissue box, his feet sinking slightly in the soft padding below.

“Fuck you, why didn’t you give me to Mom when you found me? You bitch!” Jack replied venomously, sparing her no civilities. Immediately realising what he had done as Jennifer’s smile faded.

“Two things…” she began, her tone sinister and a void of all emotion. “Firstly, I’ve told you already about me finding you. It is NEVER mentioned again. Do you understand me?” Jack nodded slowly, in fear of his sister’s new mood.

“Secondly, I don’t think you realise how good you have it with me. Mom isn’t exactly easy going” Jennifer continued. She wasn’t wrong.

Mandy was a large woman with an even bigger temper. Single and strong, she had the confidence of any man and a physique that made even the biggest men think twice about crossing her. Tall and wide, she dwarfed most people. Jack joked with his friends that her thighs could crush watermelons. The woman was not one to be toyed with, if she knew he had made that joke she’d have no problem in using them to crush him in some sort of ironic punishment.

The majority of her weight went onto her breasts, thighs and ass but that certainly did not make her other features at all slim. Her excess of fat layered over her body. With pale skin and plain features, she wasn’t necessarily a traditionally attractive woman but her strong demeanor and dominatingly massive body meant she got what she wanted, when she wanted it.

“Tell you what! Let's trial you being kept by Mom and maybe you’ll begin to appreciate the time we’re about to spend together” Jennifer suggested, with venom in each word. It didn’t sound like that bad a plan after all, Jack wasn’t certain how she’d convince their Mom to let him stay with her, however.

Her face still like thunder, Jennifer grabbed Jack carelessly in one hand, allowing her fingers to curl around his tiny form. She reached into her drawers and plucked something out of it before immediately exiting the room.

Jack watched as she carried him to speak to their Mom. Just as Jennifer exited her room she immediately turned left instead of right. “Hey!” Jack shouted up to his dumb sister, although he wasn’t sure she’d hear him from down by her waist as she carried him in such an inconsiderate way.

Jennifer continued down the hall. “Mom is downstairs!” he bellowed up again. Could she hear him? Was she ignoring him?

Reaching the end of the hall, Jennifer peered around to check it was empty around and turned the door handle before her. Jack twisted his neck to see in front of them, it was their Mom’s room.

Mandy was nowhere to be seen within, she definitely was still downstairs. In fact, Jack could definitely hear her thudding steps in the kitchen, why couldn’t Jennifer?. Jack couldn’t fathom why they were in there as Jen entered. If their Mom found out, it was extremely bad news for both of them. They were NEVER allowed in that room.

Jennifer searched around the room for something. “I think it’s time we play a little prank. Don’t you, little bro?” Jennifer said, clearly still upset from before, her gaze never falling to him as she peered around the uncharted territory that was their Mom’s bedroom.

“Ah” she exclaimed, having found what she was looking for; the holy grail of pranks. It sat in plain sight in the corner of the room. She slowly approached it, Jack had not seen what she approached yet as he felt his sister grip him tighter, covering his head, as adrenaline coursed through her veins. 

Raising him up to her and finally releasing her grip, she held Jack flat on her palm. Bringing her spare hand up to meet him Jack finally saw the small tube she held as she pointed it at him. Squeezing it, she oozed the goo out over his body. “What the fuck!?” Jack screamed, trying to wipe it off of him. “What is this?” he asked angrily, it dripping off of him.

“I’ll come and get you tomorrow”, Jennifer said. “Tomorrow? Mom isn’t even in here!” Jack responded, clearly upset at how he was being treated. “She’ll be here eventually” Jennifer responded, her grin returning.

Jennifer lightly plucked his gooey body up from her palm and began moving him away from her. Suddenly Jack hit something and Jennifer released him. The goo was clearly glue as he stuck to whatever he had hit. Ensuring he was firmly stuck down, Jen pressed his body until his back, head and legs were pinned against what she had stuck him to.

Satisfied with her work, she wiped her glue-covered fingers on her jeans. “See you soon bro!” she said, heading towards the door. The familiar sound of their Mom thundering her way up the stairs boomed through the house, she had to be fast!

Jack watched as Jen escaped the room and quietly sunk the door into the frame. The glue allowed very little movement, so little that he was completely unable to even look at what he was stuck to. All he knew was that his Mom had left it on some furniture in the corner.

He overheard Jen passing their Mom in the hallway. “Hey Mom” Jen innocently said as she passed. “I am so frustrated right now. I’ve been doing some work and it has been a NIGHTMARE. Tell your brother that I’m going to bed for the night and I swear to God if I get disturbed for ANY reason you’ll need more than God for help”.

Jack’s heart sank, his sister had forced him to stay in the room neither of them were allowed in and his Mom was in an especially bad mood. Roughly, Mandy pulled the handle down and the door swung open; her thick, yet feminine, form stood ominously in the doorway.

Mandy sighed, slightly happier to be alone finally but still on a very short fuse. She swung the door behind her and it loudly clicked shut. Jack stayed silent as his Mom walked over to her wardrobe. There was one thing he was certain of: being in here unbeknownst to his Mom was much better than being found and risking the wrath of Mandy.

He subtly began trying to pry his body away from whatever he was stuck to, maybe he could escape. Jen sure had given him a good view of his Mom, why had she left him to voyeur while his Mom slept? Sure it was pretty weird watching his own Mom get changed and sleep but it was a pretty weak prank, his only concern was being found.

The glue kept him firmly pinned, he wanted to scream as he realised his hair was stuck too. Thank God someone had given him some tiny clothes during his coma or else peeling his back off of this would suck, he thought.

Jack was horrified as Mandy began to hike up her dress and pull it off over her head. He watched as it inched it’s way over her wide hips before coming off of her completely. Jack’s jaw dropped. Why didn’t she have panties on? Does she ever wear panties? A thick black mane totally covered her entire vagina, the long strands like spiders legs sprawling out. Jack gagged, had she ever shaved before? He shuddered thinking back to every time they’ve been so close and she has so openly been airing out her ass and hairy vagina. He tried to wipe it all from his mind, maybe today was a particularly risque day for the divorcee.

Shaking himself from his thought loop, Jack began to panic as the nude Mandy was headed in his direction. He remained perfectly still as her titanic form stopped just short of him. “Finally some alone time” Mandy said aloud. 

Jack watched in horror as Mandy’s left hand began rubbing one of her massive breasts, squeezing and then lightly tracing around her sensitive nipple. Why was she doing this directly in front of him?

He could see the pleasure in her as her eyes rolled back, a low grunt escaped her lips in place of a sensual moan as she began to lower her right hand down past her breasts. Forced to spectate this whole ordeal, Jack lay witness to his Mother’s fingers beginning to slide past her pudgy folds. Already extremely wet, Jack could hear each shluck as her fingers dipped in and out, deeper and faster with each one.

Feeling adequately wet now, Mandy’s towering body took two steps forward over Jack, her legs now either side of the stool he was on. Her fragrant scent washed over him as her vagina hung merely inches above. Turning her elephantine body 180 degrees, she slowly began to lower herself into a seated position.

Instantly realising what was on the stool Jack desperately screamed out for his Mom, no way was this better than being found! Distressed and fighting like his life depended on it, Jack tried to forcefully rip his body off of the dildo his Mom had stuck to her stool. Hearing the glue crack, he realised there was hope.

Above him, Mandy gasped as her fur-laden pussy met the tip of her dildo. Savouring each drawn out moment, she gyrated her hips, allowing the tip to rub her moist folds; her juices pouring out over it. As Jack finally made some progress in pulling himself off, he coughed and sputtered as Mandy’s excess juices drooped over him and the rest of the dildo.

Losing her willpower, Mandy lowered herself further to easily take in more of her huge, even for normal people standards, dildos girth. Her immense bush soon met Jack and bristled against his face and head. His Mom’s vaginal hole was now literally millimetres away from him, the intense heat and dizzying scent of arousal overwhelming his senses.

His struggles all in vain as Mandy, sexually frustrated by her edge-play, suddenly sat down hard on the thick dildo. Her plump pussy swallowing both Jack and the dildo with only some resistance. Desperately Jack attempted to squirm, Mandy’s pussy walls allowing no movement from his weak, tiny body.

Mandy felt the huge dildo fill her insides as her gigantic ass sat on the small stool, her thickness spilling over the sides of the stool that struggled to hold up her weight. As long as the titanic woman was sat, Fort Knox would’ve been easier for Jack to escape from. Even a full-sized man couldn’t lift her off him, never mind a tiny one inside of her plugged by a dildo. Mandy felt something off about her dildo as she shuffled her body around on the chair, allowing it to caress her insides. It felt almost… Lumpy?

Chapter 3 by Vexed

Feeling the lump on her dildo rub against her certainly wasn’t helping it in encouraging her to inspect what it was as she curiously pumped it into herself, deliberately leaning against it in a lazy attempt to identify it. It was on the side of the dildo and it wasn’t coming off. Maybe the dildo was losing its shape, it felt good anyway.

Trying to ignore the urge to inspect it, Mandy continued to repeatedly squat onto the stool; it creaked with each pump, periodically taking the cumbersome weight of a woman considered a giantess even to normal people. She moaned, now using both hands to rub her breasts, as she bounced on the huge penis.

Jack was covered in his mother’s juices. The intoxicating scent of the woman’s pheromones assaulted his senses as her lips continued to engulf him, renewing his coating each time.

Mandy sat herself down fully on the stool and paused for a moment. She couldn’t ignore it, she had to know. Slowly, she began to raise her huge body.

A trail of feminine slime was left behind as the dildo slowly left Mandy’s vagina. Jack gasped suddenly as he was unknowingly permitted to breathe by Mandy, his body dripping from her sex.

Stopping with the tip of the dildo still between her fatty lips, Mandy peered down between her legs. To her surprise, covered in her cum and glued to the side of her dildo was her son.

Jack realised that, at this point she had found him and he could scream for help. “Help!” he screamed up to the barely hearing Mandy.

“Help?” Mandy repeated back. “Help? I can’t believe you’ve even done this! Is Todd still here? He better not be, I swear to God”, her face reddened with anger. “You two are always getting yourselves into trouble but this is just too far. You both are barely 12 inches tall combined and you think it’s okay to glue each other in intimate places for fun?” she ranted.

No longer able to be heard by the ranting Mandy, Jack’s voice filled with panic as he continuously shouted that it was his sister. Mandy continued speaking over him “you’ve violated my privacy and I cannot allow it”.

Jack continued to scream up to his Mom. Desperate now that the ceiling that was her mammoth ass suddenly dropped to a dangerously close level. Her vagina had just engulfed the 3 inches that lay between them.

Her cheeks hung heavily over his body as Mandy gave her son a moment to breathe. Jack’s screams were even less use now as her fat muffled any sound.

“This was the last straw, Jack. You’re beyond help” Mandy said angrily before plunging the dildo back into herself. Jack’s screams were abruptly halted as his Mother’s vaginal flesh filled his mouth. He choked for air in the tight space as he had not taken a breath.

Still angry but trying to get back into her rhythm, Mandy rocked her hips as she began to pump the dildo into herself. She easily took in it’s girth and found herself better able to focus now that she knew what the lump was.

She couldn’t help but notice how perfectly he rubbed against THAT spot as she gyrated harder on the dildo, again leaning to press the lump into her more. “Guess he’s good for something!” Mandy exclaimed between moans.

This was a completely different world compared to before. Mandy was wetter, pumping harder and riding faster now that she was closing in on her orgasm.

With her ear against the wall, Jen listened for action. To her surprise, her Mom had actually decided to use the dildo as she could hear moans and the repeating squeak of a chair. She both laughed deviously and grimaced slightly at the idea of her brother being in their Mom’s vagina. She didn’t expect her to actually use it!

Suddenly, the room went silent. Jen ran down the hall and back into her room just in case her Mom came out or had heard something. She was unsure of how to feel about this situation, but she also understood that it was too late to do anything. She shrugged as she shut her bedroom door behind her, planning to just get him back tomorrow like she said. No harm done!

Unsatisfied with the leverage she had from the stool, Mandy’s masturbation came to a pause. Standing up, she released the dildo from her vaginal grip, paying no attention to Jack as he coughed on her fluids whilst attempting to get air to scream.

Digging her nails under the side of the suction cup at the base, she plucked the dildo up off the stool. Jack screamed out again as Mandy’s face came so close to his but his screams were quickly muffled by her fingers clasping over his body and face.

With her wet dildo now in hand, Mandy approached her king-sized bed and climbed up onto it. Jack was slammed against the blanket as she crawled on her hands and knees to the top of the bed.

Finally at her destination, Mandy slammed the dildo against her headboard, it bouncing as it stuck to the wood. She looked at it hungrily, eager to continue her ride.

Finally released from Mandy’s grip and still recovering from that hard slam, Jack noticed his world had changed as he was now on his side and looking at the ceiling. At the very top of his vision, he noticed Mandy’s titanic ass closing in on him. A blood curdling scream bellowed out of him as his Mother’s cheeks surrounded the tip of the dildo but she could not hear it or did not care.

Mandy couldn’t wait to get her favourite toy back inside of her as she bent herself over and slowly backed up towards the dildo. She savoured each movement as she felt the rubbery tip graze her cheeks.

Why was she doing this? What did she mean by “beyond help”? All these questions flashed through Jack’s frantic mind as the gigantic ass of his massive Mother finally reached his head, her vagina eagerly dripping on him.

Wasting no time, Mandy allowed her pussy to engulf the whole dildo. Her lips slipped past Jack’s face with ease, sending him into sheer darkness. The thump of her quickening heartbeat thundered over him. She couldn’t believe how this felt, if the previous spot Jack rubbed against was THAT spot then this was the holy grail of pleasure.

Jack prayed for her to stop as he was repeatedly plunged in and out, his body aggressively rubbed by her lips and inner walls. Stray pubic hairs coiled themselves around him, sticking to him from Mandy’s cum. Her muffled moans were loud and frequent now, booming through her thick body.

The bed shook aggressively as she banged the headboard against the wall with each powerful thrust. The mattress rocked also, separately to the rest of the bed, throwing the sheets to the floor.

Beginning to approach orgasm, Mandy plunged the entirety of her dildo into herself and kept it there. Her ass slapped harshly against the wood of the headboard as she pinned herself against it for a final time. The walls of her vagina tightened around the dildo and her no-good son, holding them in a vice grip.

Jack felt the pressure intensify suddenly, the pain was excruciating as her walls pressed down on him. Mandy gushed as her body rocked intensely over the tiny Jack. He wanted to scream out, but Mandy’s thick pussy pressed against him so hard now that even breathing was impossible.

In a final pinpoint of sexual electricity, Mandy screamed out in pleasure. The tiny hairs on her skin stood on edge as waves of pleasure rocked over her huge body. Her moans soon slowed, finally transforming into heavy breaths as she sat, glowing in post-climactic ecstasy.

Reluctantly peeling herself off of the dildo, Mandy turned around to inspect Jack on the top side of it. Reaching down, she began pulling at his glued form and quickly was able to detach his body from her toy.

Jack coughed and sputtered as the woman lifted his limp body up to her and spoke, “if you can’t behave in the normal world, then you’re going to behave in my world”. Mandy stood up beside her bed, her legs still slightly shaky from such an intense orgasm.

Jack, too weak to scream, attempted to reach up to his Mother. Maybe he could get her to listen to him finally. Ignoring him, Mandy continued her rant, “and I have been SO stressed lately, you would not believe! I could use a little help to relieve it sometimes”.

Carrying him in her left hand, Mandy reached into her drawers and plucked out a pair of panties. Dropping them to the floor, she stepped each of her feet into their respective holes and began to bend over.

Jack watched in horror as his Mother bent over and stretched her arm out towards the floor. In order to use both her hands, she placed him on the gusset of her panties and pulled them up to her knees. No way would she put him in her panties even after all that, the punishment was over surely? Jack was worried, not quite trusting his internal voice of reason.

The large woman peered down between her legs at her son as he lay weakly in her panties. Get used to it, she thought, as she prepared to pull them up. “Try not to wriggle too much, I need some sleep” Mandy spoke, softer now, clearly tired.

Still slightly rigid from the glue, Jack’s attempts to climb out were futile. However, his chances dropped to absolute zero as the woman pulled them up fully and launched him directly into her waiting vagina. She shivered slightly, his head landing directly at her clitoris and his body slowly being enveloped by her lips. Still sensitive from her masturbation, Mandy hoped he could stay still enough or she might have to move him.

With her panties pressing him against her, her thighs kneaded him deeper as she climbed into her bed. Pulling her blanket over her head, she tried her best to get comfortable on her back. She could feel him wriggling slightly against her.

Feeling extremely tired now, Mandy shut her eyes and tried to fall asleep. The wriggling served as an itch she needed to scratch, she quickly realised it was going to keep her up all night.

Jack frantically pushed at the gigantic woman’s vagina as it covered his entire body. He could barely breathe as the space in his mouth was taken up by her pudgy skin. Suddenly the large woman stuffed her hand into her panties and onto him.

“If you can’t stop wriggling” Mandy began, grabbing at her son’s body without looking. “Then you need to go somewhere a little tighter” she continued, as she slid his body along past her vagina and further.

Jack’s feet were soon met with resistance as they hit her ass. Lying on her back meant that the pressure between her cheeks was immense. Lifting her body slightly, Mandy used her other hand to spread her cheeks. She felt Jack wriggling more now in defiance as she slid his body in deeper.

“Once you get the hang of not wriggling, you can sleep in the front” Mandy said down to her son impatiently, his wriggles becoming more infrequent as he got sent deeper between her cheeks. She pushed him as deep as she could from this angle until her cheeks could fully wrap around his insignificant form.

With his entire body now pressed against her hot asshole, Jack tried to escape with all his might. However, her fatty cheeks held him tightly in place, allowing no movement at all. He wanted to cry. Why couldn’t she have even put him in her cheeks from above, away from her asshole? The smell this close to an asshole, even with Mandy’s good hygiene, was nightmarish.

Feeling much more comfortable, Mandy settled into position. She was finally ready for a good night’s sleep, having not felt this relaxed in quite some time. A fart suddenly slipped between her cheeks, blasting the unexpecting Jack in the face.

“Ha! Sorry Jack! I guess I’m a little too relaxed!” Mandy laughed to herself, not actually caring about her troublesome son. Jack was in hell. The blast of noxious gas assaulted his senses as it burst directly into his face. He choked for air as the odour hung in his Mom’s panties.

A low rumble soon began vibrating into his prison, Mandy was snoring. It was going to be a long night.

 

Chapter 4 by Vexed

Jack was abruptly woken as his Mother sat up in bed, her immense weight, suddenly all above him, pinned him hard to the mattress below. A low yawn vibrated through the woman’s body as she stretched her arms high into the air.


Giving little thought to her son, Mandy rubbed the sleep from her eyes and dragged herself to a standing position before she headed for her ensuite bathroom. Jack attempted to scream out but no sound escaped his mouth as his Mother’s fat asscheeks pulverised his body with each heavy-footed step.


The bathroom lit up as Mandy entered and flicked on the light switch, a low hum soon followed as the extractor fan powered up. She was going to need it.


Jack had no idea what his sadist Mother was doing keeping him in this hell for so long, when would she let him out? If ever? No... He couldn’t think that way or else he should just give up right now.


Mandy slipped her panties down her legs and flicked them away with her foot. Jack was still in total darkness as her huge ass kept him totally enveloped inside of its grasp. Suddenly his world was sprung into light as the behemoth woman’s cheeks began to spread.


Lowering herself and shuffling slightly, Mandy allowed the seats grip on her cheeks to spread them further as she got comfortable in place. The tight grip her cheeks had previously held on her son slackened, sending him plummeting into the cold pool below.


As Jack made contact with the icy water, it splashed up against his Mother’s exposed asshole. She jumped slightly in shock, spreading her legs slightly to peer at what fell out of her ass unexpectedly.


“Oh Jack! I had totally forgotten you were back there” Mandy said, in a better mood than yesterday. “I have to tell you, last night was exactly what I needed”.


Reaching down, Mandy plucked her son out of the water and placed him on the narrow slither of seat remaining between her legs. “I guess you need the bathroom too, so go!” she suggested, Jack felt he had no choice.


Looking at his limp penis as he stood, Jack felt overwhelmed by the giant woman, and a little shy about peeing in front of his own Mother. Still, holding it in his hands, he walked to the edge of the bowl and looked down into it.


A jet of urine burst from between Mandy’s lips like a geyser finally releasing pressure, almost knocking Jack back. The sound Jack was deafening from this position as he backed away in pain, completely unable to relieve himself whilst all this was going on.


Peering up at the gigantic woman, who was no longer paying any attention to him, Jack was shocked to find she was staring at the door looking angry. Turning around to see what it was, a loud splash echoed in the water behind him. Of course, he thought to himself, wanting to vomit. 


“Ergh Jack, is that me or you?” Mandy said, turning her nose up at the smell as she leaned forward to get comfortable and unphased about taking her morning dump in front of her son. Pressing her elbows harder into her knees, the huge woman leaned closer until the monstrous vacuum that was her nose was within millimetres of the tiny human, threatening to suck him up.


Jack’s hair was pulled towards her as she took a huge whiff of the teen. “Ergh it definitely is you!” She said, holding her nose. “You smell like my cum and my ass!” Mandy laughed.


Jack really did. He looked down at himself in dismay, even with his dip in the toilet his mother’s cum was still hardened to him like a wetsuit to a surfer, and his body just emanated ass.


“You’ll need a wash before I use you again” Mandy stated simply.


“Again?!” Jack screamed back, horrified by her choice of words.


“Of course honey” Mandy began, “you’re so good at it, I can’t see you doing anything else!” she continued, each word sending another scared shiver into his spine. Reaching over to the toilet paper, Mandy wound what must have been half a roll around her hand and reached in between her legs. Jack narrowly dodged her mummified hand as it came flying past him before descending into the bowl.


Mandy wiped between her folds and unceremoniously dropped the toilet paper into the toilet below. Repeating the process for her ass, she warned her son coldly “Just remember, toilet paper isn’t the only thing I could use to wipe my ass”. Her seriousness now did not go unnoticed by the fearful tiny. “We have a day to start so lets get cleaned up”.


The day had been relatively uneventful as Jen sat down at the table ready for dinner. It was six in the afternoon now and there was still no sign of her brother. When her Mom had gone downstairs in the morning, she checked and the dildo had moved from the stool to the bed but her brother was nowhere to be seen. Looking over to her Mom’s crotch as she finished up making dinner, Jen couldn’t help but wonder if he was still… in there. She continued to consider where he could be.


Knocked out of her daze by a plate passing in front of her, Jen looked up to see the oddly content Mandy dishing out their meals. She looked at where Jack would usually sit, and Mandy hadn’t even dished him any out…


As Mandy sat down heavily in the seat opposite her daughter, Jen asked “Mom, do you know where Jack is?”. 


Already with a mouth full of food, the large woman held a single finger up while she finished chewing and wiped her hands and mouth. Jen sat up slightly in confused suspense, never losing eye contact with her mother.


Jen’s curiosity turned to shock as the woman openly dropped her hand into the front of her waistband and dug around for a moment. Her face showed nothing but abject focus as she delved deeply in her nether regions.


The longest moment of Jen’s life passed before Mandy’s waistband slapped back against her stomach as she pulled her hand back out of her panties. Held by a single leg upside down was the answer to the question she had been asking herself all day, where was her brother?


Jack squirmed as best he could as the giant face of his, clearly regretful, sister appeared before him. However, his mother’s grip on his leg was too tight. He screamed out for help to the sister that had so cruelly instigated this, for he had nowhere left to turn and felt even she would be a kinder captor than their Mom.


Jen couldn’t believe the state her brother was in. His skin was slick with their mother’s juices, her stray pubic hairs wrapped around his covered body. All of his movements seemed weaker from the strain he was likely put under within his prison, they slowed to a stop as he lost the will to even attempt an escape right now.


Dropping him down onto the table, Mandy simply commanded “eat” whilst also looking up at her dumbfounded daughter. Jen began trying to eat her food but struggled to find her appetite, she peered over at her tiny brother who had begun eating some crumbs from the edge of his mother’s plate.


“I found this little shit glued to my dildo… Him and that Todd are always doing this sort of thing and this was the last straw” she explained between mouthfuls of food. “Violating his own mother’s privacy and then having the audacity to blame you!” Mandy continued.


Jen held her tongue. She had never gotten in trouble with her Mom before and didn’t want to start now, especially when what she did was at this magnitude. She just prayed she went easy on him soon.


“Do you… errr… plan on letting him be free anytime soon?” Jen asked timidly, afraid to wake the demon that was her short-fused mother but feeling terribly guilty and unable to completely bite her tongue.


“Does this answer your question?” Mandy asked, interrupting Jack’s dinner as she plucked him off the table. With little regard for his comfort or sustenance, Mandy stuffed the hand that held him back into her panties like before. Except this time, instead of taking him out, she stuffed him just a little deeper. Jen noticed the additional shove compared to before as the waistband swallowed even more of her mother’s arm this time.


As if that hadn’t just happened, Mandy pulled her arm out of her panties nonchalantly. Taking in a mouthful of food, she peered back up at her daughter and asked “by the way, do you know where the glue is?”

Chapter 5 by Vexed

“So explain this to me again…” Todd asked, peering up at the giant teen, “he’s where?! And you want me to get him how?!”

“Shhh… my mom might hear us. Wait until we get to my room” Jen replied before carefully slipping the 9 inch tall boy into her pocket with his head and shoulders above so he can see. She hurried upstairs and headed straight into her room.

Pulling Todd from her pocket, she sat him on her desk and explained, “okay so he SHOULD be in my Mom’s panties and he’s NEVER getting out unless you help him”.
Holding his forehead with one hand, Todd sighed. Was he seriously about to do this? What is the alternative? No more Jack?

“How do I get there?” he asked simply, resigning to his fate.

“Well it’s been a few hours since dinner and it has been silent in her room so I think she’s out for the night, so I can just put you on her bed and leave you to it?” Jennifer explained, not really giving much of a plan as to HOW exactly he’d get into her panties and out again.

“Well I gues…” Todd began before he was suddenly cut off.

“Great!” Jen excitedly replied before picking him up and heading out of the room. Soon they were headed directly for Mandy’s door and Jen reached for the doorknob carefully with her spare hand.

Slowly, Jen creaked the door open. Mandy lay unmoving beneath the thick sheets, the only indicators of her location being the huge mound in the bed and a groaning snore.
Jen, not wanting her easily noisy size to be the cause of her mother waking up, wasted no time in creeping in and carefully placing Todd down on the bottom of her bed. It was too risky to lift the blankets off of her, Todd was going to have to climb under.

As quick as she had entered, Jen snuck back out the door and left Todd with a pitiful smile and a thumbs up which lacked confidence. Standing now on the mountainous blankets, he watched as the door shut and sealed off the only source of light of useful light.

Turning around, he peered over at the task before him and took a moment to take it in. This had to be the craziest thing he had ever done, and he and Jack had been in some strange situations.

Deciding to begin this journey, he began walking. Todd figured the best course of action would be to: climb in the blankets through the hole at the top, crawl between Mandy and the blanket down between her legs, pull aside her panties if she has them on and then pull out Jack. His larger size than Jack should provide him the strength to pull her panties aside and pull him out if need be, at least he hoped.


The walk up to the top of the blanket was mostly uneventful, aside from about halfway up the humongous Mandy rolled in her sleep. The blankets rippled and Todd stumbled slightly as she turned, however the move from above the blankets seemed to be mostly seamless. Todd prayed she’d not turn while he was in there.

As he reached the top of the bed, he took a moment to take in the sight. Here lay his best friend’s Mom, who he knew hated him, sleeping peacefully and unaware that he was about to violate her in order to steal her son. He really hated that thought popping into his head, given the ramifications for him if this is what she does to her son.

Pushing the bad thoughts from his mind, Todd walked up to the giant woman’s face and took a moment to consider his entry point. He figured he’d just pull the blanket up and crawl down her back, he didn’t want to be on either side if she turned, at least here he’d have a chance at being carried to her side if she did roll.

Now past the point of no return, Todd lifted the blanket and climbed under. Shuffling, he made his way down her back. His limbs sunk into her thick flesh as he crawled. As he reached the small crease that began at the top of Mandy’s ass crack, he was shocked to find that the large woman was not wearing any underwear to bed. He prayed that Jack was back here or else all this risk for nothing, he couldn’t help but wonder how he'd be back here if he wasn’t sealed in by her panties.

Wanting to avoid her crack, Todd accepted the slightly harder crawl and shimmied his way along her right asscheek. As he began to reach the decline in her ass, he felt her stir in discomfort.

Out of nowhere, Todd was thrown from his feet as Mandy, in an attempt to relieve the pressure in her stomach, lifted her stomach off the bed slightly and raised her ass in the air. Todd’s eyes bulged as he felt himself fall and land on her crack, his forearms and feet dug into her huge cheeks in an attempt to keep himself from sliding further between. He was lucky he wasn’t Jack’s size.

Suddenly, a toxic gas assaulted his senses. The hot air, directly from deep inside of her, blasted his face and body. He clenched his eyes shut and held his breath but there was little he could do as the potent odour hung thickly in the air.

Running out of oxygen, Todd’s body forced him to gasp for air. He coughed immediately as the stinking gas entered his lungs. However he could breathe now, albeit not in a great way, but it would do.

He continued to shuffle down, only this time from between her cheeks with his arms and legs outstretched. As he reached the bottom of her ass, he turned his body around and fell down to the bed between her slightly parted legs.

Before him lay a sight he never wished to see: his best friend’s Mom’s vagina. He shuddered, the smell here was a totally different world as her feminine odour emanated out from beneath her pubic hair, intoxicating him.

Shaking himself from his trance, Todd reached his hands out and brushed her thick bush aside to reach her lips. As he held her pubic hairs away, they tickled his shoulders and face as he peered closer.

Soon he reached the monolithic slit and attempted to part the woman's vaginal lips. The puffy flesh gave way slightly, exposing inner folds slick with her juices. As Todd slid his arms in deeper, until his face was against her clitoris, he felt something inside.
Grabbing at what felt like Jack's head, Todd pulled as best he could to get him out. It took all his strength but he soon felt Jack's head reaching the much easier to move outer lips. Pulling her gigantic lips apart to allow Jack to breathe better, Todd watched as the juice drenched face of his best friend coughed and spat.

Finally able to take a proper breath, Jack gasped in. "R…" he began, Todd listened closely. The giantess he had so carelessly been fondling stirred slightly above him as he focused so closely on his friend.

"Run" Jack said, barely even a whisper. Todd pulled her lips apart further and bent down closer to hear. "RUN" Jack shouted, finally able to be heard by his slightly larger friend as his lungs expanded. He coughed from the strain shouting had on his recovering lungs. 

As Todd registered the word his friend had said, he looked up at the Titanic woman's vagina and legs acting like walls around him. Listening, he heard the worst thing he could have: silence. Why had she stopped snoring?

Suddenly Mandy's legs, like two anacondas, slithered up the blanket past Todd. As the woman brought her knees up closer to her stomach for support, Jack was carried away and her lips closed back over his head.

Having been woken up for some reason, Mandy pushed herself up onto her knees and grabbed her glass of water. Taking a sip, she pondered why she had stirred and assumed it was Jack. He was a bit of a night owl nowadays.

Placing the cup back on her nightstand, she slid her ass onto the bed and straightened her legs into a sitting position so she could better check on her son. Unceremoniously, she reached in between her folds to grasp at Jack's head.
Todd watched in horror as the giantess seemed to just grow and grow in size as she sat on her knees, having just woken up. He prayed Jack was okay.

With no warning, Mandy slid her ass back down onto the bed and consumed him as she switched position. Her giant ass engulfed his entire nine inches until he was pinned perfectly along the entire woman's crack, her taint pinning his legs to the bed.
Mandy pulled at Jack's head and easily slid his body out of her. Jack, having been sent into her oxygen-poor love cavern again, coughed and sputtered on her juices so he could speak to her when she spoke to him.

"Why are you awake?" Mandy asked, clearly very tired. "Climbing around and touching me at this time? When you should be resting?"

Jack's face reddened as his mother reprimanded him, he feared for his own safety but he couldn't let her find Todd.

In almost comedic timing, Jack watched as a single brow on his mother raised and she looked up as if in thought. Terror struck him as Mandy's spare hand reached down beside her and she leaned to one side.

Having felt something brush against her underside, Mandy reached under her ass to feel around for what it was. As she rubbed her fingers along the length of the mystery item, she pondered where it came from.

The pain was excruciating as Mandy probed Todd, gripping his limbs and squishing his body. Suddenly, her fingers wrapped around him like a child with a doll and he felt himself being pulled out of her ass canyon.

Mandy was shocked to find that it was Todd who had been under her ass this entire time. Todd looked deep into the gigantic woman's eyes, the fear he felt right now was a primal, last moments of life, paralysis-inducing fear.

With a voice dull of empathy, reason and care, Mandy spoke, "You break into my home… you climb into my bed…". Her volume increased with each word, "you violate me... you try to take MY SON…" she continued.

Todd pleaded with the huge woman, his life in her hands, "please! I'll do anything!". Mandy responded simply, "yes, you will do anything. However, you have no choice… and the end result isn't necessarily freedom".

Mandy, finished speaking to Todd, threw his body down onto her bed and climbed off the side. Standing now, she raised one leg onto the bed.

Todd watched as the huge woman's vagina spread like a flower as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Jack's head suddenly became visible.

Reaching in, Mandy plucked the boy out and dropped him roughly onto her dresser. "Stay" she commanded to the broken teen. He stayed.

Todd gulped as the massive woman turned and headed back towards him. Her towering height and elephantine frame would've dwarfed any man, her breasts hung like two planets high above him.

Mandy climbed onto the bed and leaned her back against her pillows. Allowing her feet to slide down her bed, Todd found himself yet again between her legs. Was it worth running? Fearing for his life, he watched her every action for an indicator of his fate. She lightly dipped her fingers into her dripping vagina and powerfully rubbed her left breast. Moans carried by her breathing began to escape her mouth.

As her pace quickened, the moans became more frequent. She was really horny, Todd realised. Like white noise, the constant schlucking battered Todd's head as she dug around in her juices. He looked towards the door, considering his options.

Ready for her toy, Mandy used her foot to drag his long body towards him. Todd was an unwilling victim to the steamroller that was her foot as her toes gripped at his face and body, pulling him with it towards her grasp.

Todd decided now would be his last chance to run, finally building up the gall as the giant woman reached to grab him from where her foot stopped. Climbing from the ground beside the huge foot, he turned and sprinted towards the edge to throw himself off.

He slid as she attempted to grasp him as he ran, dodging her by a hair. Continuing his escape, he ran for the edge and took his leap of faith.

Time slowed down as he watched the bed below him disappear for what was quite a fall. His adrenaline fuelled trance was abruptly broken as he felt Mandy manage to grab his body in the air, knocking the air out of him.

Jack froze where he stood as he watched his taller friend dive off the bed in an attempt to escape. He prayed with his entire being that he'd make it down safely and get away. He screamed out as he seen Mandy reaching towards him like a predator seeking it's prey.

"Oh no you don't!" She laughed, bringing him back between her legs. "Stay straight, or I'll put you in my ass instead" she demanded, the nine inch boy nodded in despair. Todd couldn't believe this was going to happen, his horny self had fantasised about something similar with a hotty, but not Massive Mandy.

"Good! You're a much more… fulfilling size" she said, before moving his body towards her pussy. She slid his head between her folds, massaging her tender nether regions. Todd gagged and retched as his face met the older woman's wet vagina.

Todd spat as her juices flooded over his head, she was extremely horny. Jack watched from the dresser in horror as another person fell victim to his mother, there was nothing he could do from here.

Mandy was desperate to be filled, she used both hands to direct the larger teen into her. His shoulders provided some resistance but she used her spare hand to contort him as best she could.

Soon, Todd's entire torso was inside of her and she was free to masturbate without resistance. She felt so full already!

Todd was left without a chance to recover as he was pulled out only up to his shoulders before being shoved back in, deeper this time. Mandy repeated this motion for some time, each iteration serving to send him deeper and pleasure her more.

Her breathing slowly became faster and faster as she masturbated with the nine inch teen. Soon Todd found himself right at the back of her vagina. He desperately held his hands out in front of him to protect his face as he found himself now hitting the huge woman's cervix with each pump.

Her juices gushed over Todd as she pumped him into her, her body jolted in ecstasy each time he hit her cervix. No dildo had ever felt like this.

As she began to reach her climax, she wanted to be filled more. Todd was struggling to stay straight now, his legs were extremely weak.

As Mandy pushed harder, wanting to feel him against her walls, she felt his legs bend from the strain. "No, not now" she said between breaths, she was at the very edge.
Not wanting to lose her momentum, Mandy rammed Todd's body into her pussy. His weak legs were now bent slightly but she didn't care.

Todd screamed out as Mandy forced his legs inside of her, squishing them up against his body. Her fingers soon followed.

From the outside world, Mandy was just masturbating at this point. Any observers would have no idea that the nine inch teen had been forcibly shoved inside of her. Jack held his breath from the sidelines. His muscles were tense as he watched, hoping she'd let his friend out soon.

Leaving Todd deep against her cervix, she slid her fingers out and rattled them over her clitoris in ecstasy. She felt the fight in him lessening as they got further into her toy time, but he still thrashed his arms and kicked his legs as he tried not to let her crush him inside of her. Feeling him attempt to kick and punch his way closer to the exit, Mandy dug her thick fingers back into her drooling pussy. She quickly met his feet and forced them deeper.

Todd was desperate now as the woman pushed him back in, he thrashed wildly and threw his body every possible way. He was seeing red and acting on instinct in a space much smaller to him than it had been to Jack.

Jack was losing hope, he hoped that in Todd's terrible situation he'd remember to stay calm and try to make air pockets inside. It was a skill he was ashamed to have now but a very necessary one.

Todd, in his primal fit for survival, exerted more and more energy. Mandy's walls pressed against him more now as she got closer and closer to orgasm. The tiny amounts of oxygen he managed to find we're getting less plentiful as he struggled to hold his arms out for air pockets.

Shivers tingled over Mandy's entire body, rippling through her like tremors in the Earth. This was a whole different world compared to using her son, a true fight for their life really electrified her masturbation.

Mandy's moans got faster and faster, she sank her two middle fingers into her repeatedly. Periodically, she held them inside and pressed Todd's still-squirming body and her vaginal flash against her pelvic bone - the pressure providing near-orgasmic pleasure.

The walls around him pressed down even harder now, the bassy moans of Mandy vibrated through her chunky layers of flesh much louder also. Todd and Jack screamed in unison from their respective positions.

Jack fell to his knees as he watched his mother's typical orgasmic ritual - she screamed out and her body jolted erratically as the blissful yet powerful waves of euphoria coursed through her. Holding his hands in his face, he cried. Deep down, he knew it was over for his best friend.

The strong, elasticated walls forced their way further onto Todd. His arms were now too weak to hold them back as exhaustion set in. Soon, Mandy's flesh filled the empty space in front of Todd and her juices flowed into his nose and mouth. As she orgasmed, her forceful kegel muscles crushed his tiny form. Todd's final moments spent knowing his life had lead to him being crushed to death by a fat woman's vagina.

Two loud moans, filled with sexual gratification, burst out of Mandy's lips before she finally relaxed her body. Lying down into a slump, she fell asleep peacefully.

Soon, Mandy began snoring. Jack cried as he sat on the dresser and stared at his sleeping mother. He watched in horror as she turned onto her side and her huge thighs clasped together, blocking any sort of potential exit if he could've mustered it.

The next morning Jen woke up wondering if Todd had been successful. She expected them to come to have come to her room but nobody came, maybe they had gotten out but went elsewhere?

Heading into the kitchen, she met Mandy who was making some breakfast. Not turning to face her, Mandy asked "have you done your chores this morning?"

This was perfect, Jen thought, as she could look for evidence of what went on last night. "I still need to empty the trash in your bathroom, I've done the main one already" Jen replied, smiling.

She hurried upstairs and into Mandy's room. Scanning the space, she hunted around where she'd expect them to be but had no luck. Moving onto the bathroom she decided to grab the trash while she looked.

With widened eyes and a dropping jaw, Jen peered into the trash in horror. There, mangled and with a face dark purple, lay the body of Todd. Tears welled up on her cheeks as she held a hand over her mouth to null the scream she wanted to belt out. She wanted to vomit as she could see his body shining from her Mom's hardened cum, stray pubic hairs stuck to his body from the glue-like goo.

They had lost, her mother was no match for anyone. Defeated, Jen tied the bag and sealed the lifeless body that lay there in it. She headed back downstairs with her head low. Mandy spoke again as her daughter entered the room, "I found Todd trying to cause trouble again last night". Jen tried to hide her sadness as she headed towards the bigger trash can.

She peered into the depths of the trash for a moment, pondering how easily Todd's life had ended. It didn't matter now, she'd spend a life under Mandy's reign like her brother and nobody could save either of them. She thanked her stars that she was the good child, before dropping the bag into the trash and closing the lid over it.
Mandy continued speaking, "I had to get rid of him once and for all". Turning now, Mandy faced Jen and looked down at her own crotch.

Jen's eyes followed in obedience. "Now Jack is safe from his influence once and for all. Safe and sound with me". She patted her vagina lightly through her denim shorts. Jen shuddered, fearing the huge woman now more than ever.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9243