Into the Fire by Vexed
Summary:

Commission for stargate1990.

 

Derek surprises his friend with a visit but things don't go to plan.

Chapter 2 includes some intense insertion.


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Incest, Scat, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6818 Read: 39732 Published: May 10 2020 Updated: June 07 2020
Story Notes:

I'm now on Patreon if anyone wants to support me for as little as £3 and get some sweet benefits like early access to the next chapter and commissions.

Or come hang out on our Discord :)

https://discord.gg/9zMMjs
https://www.patreon.com/vexedstories
https://twitter.com/VexedStories

.

.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Vexed

2. Chapter 2 by Vexed

3. Chapter 3 by Vexed

4. Chapter 4 by Vexed

Chapter 1 by Vexed
Author's Notes:

Primarily a breast chapter but insertion coming, ass stuff, toilet stuff, etc

.

 

 A rare luxury of a birthday on a Saturday had befell Derek’s best friend, Jack. He would usually have a party but this year was going to be a little more tame than the last. Nonetheless, Derek planned to surprise Jack by visiting him for the day.


“Mom, I’m going to Jack’s now!” Derek bellowed down into the kitchen as he hopped down the final few steps of his staircase. “Okay sweetie, just for Jack’s birthday though! Remember you’re grounded for the week… After the incident” Derek’s Mom replied in a fair but stern tone.


Derek understood. It probably wasn’t the best idea to masturbate to his sister’s dirty underwear… Or at least it wasn’t the best idea getting caught! Now his family thought he was some sort of pervert, and he was grounded for an entire week!


“Does it really have to be a week?” Derek asked as he approached the kitchen, providing his best sorry eyes. “Don’t push it, Derek. Now get out of my sight before I make it two weeks!” his Mom said, her tone darkening as his luck started running out.


“Okay, sorry, love you” Derek spewed as he made a bolt for the door before he got in more trouble. Being careful not to accidentally slam it, he gently clicked it closed behind him. “Phew” he said to himself, realising how close a call that was.


Beginning the 15 minute journey to Jack’s house, Derek was beaming. He had a certain spring in his step as he made his way to his friend’s, having narrowly dodged a bullet with his Mother. It was all smooth sailing from here.


Soon he arrived at Jacks’ front door, knocking lightly against the frame. He watched, as the door handle slowly began to turn, eager to surprise his best friend with a visit!


As the door opened up, a flash overtook Derek’s vision. Before he knew it, he was no more than 2 inches tall. The door he had fared so well against previously now loomed over him; the person behind it now a titanic behemoth. 


Continuing to swing the door open, the mysterious giant behind it finally showed themselves, donning a furrowed brow as they peered out into the empty garden. Overwhelmed by his surroundings, Derek stood dumbfounded as Jack’s sister, Lisa, appeared in front of him.


Realising his size and situation, he shook himself out of his trance and began jumping and flailing to get her attention. Confused, Lisa began to shut the front door. The tiniest movement on the front mat caught her attention at the last possible second.


Opening the door back up and peering down before her, she noticed what looked like a tiny person. Lisa reached down to the tiny man and plucked him up from the ground. “And who is this little guy? Why are you so small?” she asked, unknowingly condescending. 


Recognising his cute face, Lisa grinned from ear to ear “Oh my God, Derek! Did you come to see me?”. Considering another reason you came over, she furrowed her brow again “You didn’t come for Derek did you?”. Pondering for a moment, Derek decided his best course of action right now would be to keep Lisa happy. “Hey! Yeah I thought I’d come visit you and I shrunk out of nowhere!” Derek shouted back to her.


Her brow relaxed, and her beaming smile returned to her glistening face. “Don’t worry, I’m here to help!” Lisa stated confidently. Derek was unconvinced. Her hand closed around his tiny body as she lowered it to her side and slammed the door shut with the other.


Bee-lining up the stairs and to her room, Lisa quickly shut her door behind her and flopped herself down onto her bed. Derek’s whole world was shaking violently as she climbed to her room before he was tipped out onto her bed with the grace of a reversing dump truck.


As Derek tumbled to a standstill on the thick fabric below him, he peered up at the giantess. Long, flowing brown hair trickled over her shoulders to frame the face of a gorgeous, albeit a little ditsy, girl. Her blues eyes pierced his whole being as she stared into his soul longingly.


Clearly trying to impress, Lisa held her arms close together in an attempt to better perk her breasts up. She certainly didn’t need to, Derek thought, thinking about the perfection of Lisa’s large assets. He knew never to get involved, however, since Jack would never approve of him going anywhere near any of his family. He needed to get out of here and figure out how to regrow as soon as possible!


“What are you looking at?” Lisa asked in her most innocent tone, feigning ignorance that she hadn’t noticed he was staring at her breasts. “These?” she asked, perking them up further. Realising his mistake, Derek quickly shook himself out of his daze. Stuttering “no no…” he began trying to explain himself.


“Aw it’s okay, you’ve just gotta talk to me baby” Lisa said, reassuring her boyfriend. “Here” she said, reaching out for him to stand on her hand. Not in a position to debate, Derek climbed aboard as he played back what she just said in his head. “Baby?” he asked himself, only just fully understanding the ramifications of that word. Lisa was well and truly a lunatic.


“Just ask, my little man” she said as she held him in front of her face. With her palm held flat as he stood aboard it, she winked down at him. Without warning, Lisa tipped her hand to the side and Derek began tumbling off of it.


A quick glimpse of his destination flashed before his eyes as he fell through the air briefly. Lisa’s big breasts ready to cushion his fall. Perfectly landing between them, Derek slid down before coming to a halt with only his legs sticking out. His face and torso completely smothered.


Arching her atypically petite back, Lisa yawned loudly, as she stretched. The vibrations thundered over Derek’s puny form as he hung suspended between her breasts.


“This is the best day ever” Lisa spoke softly, tiredness clearly overcoming her. As she shuffled herself under her blankets to get comfortable, Derek was plunged slightly deeper into her cleavage. His panicked flails were no longer possible as he was pressed down on all sides by her colossal breasts.


Soon a deep rumbling began thundering throughout Lisa’s body. With no time to consider the source of the noise, Derek began trying to create any pocket of air. His ditsy “girlfriend” was going to kill him like this! Straightening his arms and legs out in front of him, he created a small pocket but he knew it wouldn’t last forever.


His arms shook as they strained to keep Lisa’s boob flesh away from his mouth and nose. Having a short moment to compose himself, he quickly identified the low roar as snoring. She had fallen asleep?!


Derek felt his world beginning to slowly shift sideways. Lisa was rolling over, if she rolled onto her front he was surely dead! In a last attempt at survival, Derek clawed his way through her now sideways breasts. The pressure of the top breast pinned him down to the other.


And then she fell onto her front. The pressure change was immense as her thick breasts were now being squished against the mattress. Derek flailed desperately as his oxygen supply dwindled. To the outside world, Lisa slept soundly. A beautiful vision of peace.


Derek would’ve screamed out if he could’ve, flailed if he could’ve, survived if he could’ve. This was the end. His vision began to fade to black as his body finally shut down, unable to survive this ordeal.


Suddenly, Lisa sat up with her eyes still shut. Derek, still pressed on all sides, received no more oxygen from this. Still half asleep, she tiredly reached down and pulled the tight top that she had left on, off of her and threw it down to the floor below. Significantly cooler now, she lay back to return to her slumber.


Gently lowering herself down, her now free breasts fell to either side of her. Derek’s lifeless body lay limply against her sternum. 


Coughs and sputters forced their way out of him as his body dragged his soul back into the living. He gasped desperately, still gripped by his battle with death.


Derek slowly began composing himself, his legs shook as he brought himself to a standing position. He looked around at his surroundings, his vision still blurred from his previous ordeal. He knew one thing, he had to get out of here.


Wasting no time, Derek approached the edge of the bed and slid down the conveniently strewn duvet to Lisa’s carpeted floor. Running for the gap under Lisa’s door, Derek quickly exited out into the hallway.


Stirring awake, Lisa looked down between her breasts. Where was Derek? She quickly hunted around on the bed and could find him nowhere. Cautious not to step on her boyfriend, she searched the carpet carefully as she approached her bedroom door. Unable to find him in her immediate vicinity, she opened the door to the hallway and continued her search.


As Derek trekked across the hallway to Jack’s room at the end, Lisa’s door behind him swung open. Horrified at the thought of her finding him, he sprinted to the nearest door and slid under it.

Chapter 2 by Vexed

The floor just beyond the door shook violently as Lisa stomped into the hallway looking for her new boyfriend, the motion knocked Derek to the ground as she went. Climbing back to his feet, he sighed out of relief as she seemed to stay in the hall.


Realising the urgency of this situation, Derek scoured the new lands he had entered in hopes of finding a decent place to hide. No doubt Lisa would be in here any minute looking for him.


Derek assumed this room belonged to their Mom, Sherry, as dresses, panties and bras were strewn all over. Spotting some booty shorts hanging out of an open drawer, Derek sprinted over to them and began climbing.


Suddenly the door swung open and Lisa appeared, scanning the landscape before her. Scrambling to the top of the fabric, Derek threw himself over and into the drawer. Blindly crawling through the darkness. Backing himself slightly into a small crevice, he relaxed.


Lisa continued hunting through the room. Derek felt himself being flung back further into the crevice as the drawer was sharply dragged open by the prying Lisa. Shortly after she opened it, she sighed and slammed it shut.


Again, Derek felt his whole world being tossed around as the drawer was flung shut. The contents within the drawer clattered around, shorts and panties dampening the thuds. His hiding place within the drawer rolled to a stop, he was fairly deep inside of it now and decided it was safe to crawl out.


On his knees and elbows, he crawled along the narrow tunnel. He couldn’t believe how deep this crevice went in, he thought it was just an indentation or something.


Continuing to crawl, Derek pondered how far along this shaft he had to go. It seemed like his return journey was much longer than when he fell through.


Pushing through the end, Derek suddenly fell out of the shaft and, instead of landing in the drawer, he landed in some sort of reservoir. His body was covered in the thick goo the reservoir housed as he sat in it, confused.


He must have crawled the wrong way! Reaching up to the tiny hole he had squeezed through, he tried to pry it wide enough to get his shoulders in but it was tightly closed from this direction. He was in trouble now, how was he going to get out? Better yet, what was he in?


Sherry lifted the hood of her car and leaned in, analysing the far reaches of the machine. Her thick ass a sight to behold for any passer-by. Her ass raised higher as she reached in further and grasped the handle of the dipstick.


Her cheeks collapsed back in over her shorts as she stood up and pulled the dipstick out of the oil. Her ass hungrily chewed on her panties and shorts as they were forced into the depths of her while she extended her body to a standing position. Grabbing the rag she had placed beside her, she noticed some guys gawking as they passed by. 


Pretending not to notice, she wiped the dipstick before leaning back over the engine and plunging the long dipstick back into the oil. She could not see them, but she knew they were staring, her thick asscheeks spread so wide from bending that she felt the breeze tickle her asshole through the thin denim and strip of her thong.


An all too familiar heat radiated through her loins, she couldn’t believe how turned on she was now. She wanted nothing more than that group of men to just approach her with no questions asked, she was not at all opposed to a 5 on 1 situation right now. But it was not to be, life wasn’t a fantasy. Soon the men were out of sight and she lifted the dipstick most of the way out of the oil and looked at it.


“Perfect!” she said, satisfied that her car had the appropriate level of oil. That hot feeling continued to tingle in her loins, a warm moan escaping her as her hand cheekily slipped between her legs and brushed her tender vagina.


Controlling herself, she promptly removed her hand from between her legs and blushed. She looked around to see nobody nearby, thankfully! Slamming the hood on her car, she headed inside with one thing on her mind.


Entering her room, Sherry slid off her jean shorts and threw them onto her bedroom floor carelessly before following suit with her favourite top. Unclipping her bra, she dipped her shoulders forward and allowed it to fall onto the floor in front of her which exposed her massive breasts. Now only in panties and socks, she headed over towards her drawer.


Derek sat, the liquid he splashed in serving as his only link to reality as he was totally deprived of all sensory input inside this pitch black pit. Suddenly his world spun as the drawer was pulled open, launching him face first into the goo. Maybe Lisa had come back and was going to find him, he screamed out to her for help.


Exactly where she had left it, Sherry plucked her favourite dildo from its hiding place and carried it over to the bed with her. Derek was thrashed around the inside of the reservoir at the base of the dildo as she carried him, still completely unaware of where he was.


Climbing onto the bed, Sherry stacked a couple pillows at the top of it to rest against. Pulling her knees closer to her, she dug her heels into the soft mattress. Peering down at the thong that barely covered her vagina, she lightly tapped the fabric. Pulling her fingers away from her thong, she lifted them to her face and inspected them.


Her fingertips lightly coated in her brine indicated that she was extremely wet. Wasting nothing, the sexual deviant milf sucked her fingers hard until a forensics team wouldn’t find even a trace of her cum on her fingers.


Sherry slid her hand over her tits and down past her stomach before reaching her panties. Applying a very slight pressure to her slightly pudgy stomach, her hand sank just enough to slide under her waistband without resistance. She gasped in anticipation as the tension inside of her grew with each inch that she came closer to her pussy. 


Feeling the moisture now without the shield of her panties, she realised how wet she truly was. This needed fast tracked. Slipping her middle two fingers between her folds, she allowed them to sink into her. She slowly pulled them back out before digging them back in at the same pace, she repeated this sensual motion.


With a good rhythm now as she fingered herself, she reached for the dildo with her spare hand and directed it towards her mouth. Sucking it in, she immediately engulfed all eight inches of the dildo and began jerking it into her maw. Her slick cavern moistening it as she did so.


Derek felt as if he were riding a bull as he was thrown around the reservoir constantly. What was happening? His legs soon weakened as he grew tired of trying to counter each unpredictable motion and stay stood up, the fluid sloshed around constantly over him.


This continued for a very short time before the unbearably horny woman couldn’t take it anymore. She had to have it now.


She slowly pulled the dildo out of her throat, her lips dripping with excess saliva as it slipped out of her. The dildo fell between the tight ravine that was her massive cleavage as she dragged it, it soon passed over her stomach and stopped just in front of her eager vagina.


Hastily, she pulled her sopping panties aside and directed the dildo between her vaginal lips. They parted easily and drooled out more juice, begging for Sherry to shove it in. Panting with lust, she plunged the thick dildo into her and swallowed up its entire length and girth with ease. 


It wasn’t long before she was full steam ahead as she plunged the dildo in and out of her, picking up the pace until at a constantly satisfying speed; some may have called it pounding but Sherry liked to think this was nothing compared to her more intense sexual adventures.


Derek, still being thrown around his prison, was still unable to tell where he was until he heard a low moan boom through the thick walls. It couldn’t be, he thought. The constant jerking, the moaning, the panty drawer…


Suddenly realising where he was, Derek screamed out for Sherry to help but the walls allowed no sound to escape. Or if they did, he was too deep inside of her for it to make a difference.


The moans became louder and more frequent, confirming his suspicions. At this point, Sherry truly was pounding her pussy as she shoved the huge phallus into her, allowing its base to slap against her as she took in the whole length so powerfully.


She was getting close. The anticipation overcame her as her skin became flushed and the pleasure tingled through her like static. She could feel her muscles tighten and her extremities curl as she edged herself closer to release. Yes, yes, yes.


Her breathing now erratic, her mind now completely flustered bar one thing: release. The dildo slammed into her as Sherry began to climax, she held it as deep as it would go. Her vagina tightened around the monstrous intruder like a boa constrictor as she began to cum.


Sherry jolted periodically in uncontrollable ecstasy as the pleasure flooded over her sensitive, feminine body. Screaming out as she finally began to ejaculate, waves of juices flowed out over the sides of the dildo, squirting out harder with each jolt of pleasure. Almost forgetting, she quickly and sloppily pressed the button on the base.


Derek, defeated and exhausted, allowed himself to float on the surface of what was essentially a pitch black wave pool when suddenly he felt a pressure against his back. With no warning, he and the rest of the liquid were forced up into the hole that had now widened and then into the narrow shaft. 


Like a bullet, he was launched out of the tip and into the farthest reaches of Sherry’s vagina. She moaned in bliss as her muscles relaxed and her body settled down, feeling the delightful pump of her dildo forcing its cum deep into her. She couldn’t believe how amazing it was today, she had never felt so full.


Waves of post-orgasmic euphoria washed over Sherry, sending her into a deep sleep. Briefly considering her bed sheets, she pulled her panties back over her pussy in hopes that she could catch most of the fluids currently held inside of her. Her heavy eyes fell shut, her body slumped down and she fell asleep.


Derek squirmed desperately inside of his best friend’s Mom, he attempted to grip her insides but failed to get a hold as the strong, elasticated walls held firm. The heat was intense and the few pockets of air left inside of her were potent with female sex. As Sherry slept, the cum (and Derek) slowly made its way out of her to be caught by her already soaked panties.

Chapter 3 by Vexed
Author's Notes:

**Giant stuff ahead**

.

 

Jack stirred awake with a familiar feeling in his loins. As per the habits of any teen when they’re roused from their lengthy slumber, he had one thing in his mind for this morning and one thing only.

Booting up his computer, he moved his tissues closer to where he’d be sat. Sitting himself down heavily in his chair, he began browsing through the same old porn. “Boring… Boring… Boring...“ he said as he passed each video, unable to find anything that tickled his pickle. This continued for some time.

Frustrated, he stood up from his desk and exited his room. He could hear his Mom being her usual loud self on a Sunday morning as she slammed every door and clattered every pan. Had she tried to stir him awake? Was it only his Mom who did this? He wondered.

Allowing the thought to leave his mind, Jack turned the door handle to the laundry room and entered. Swiftly and sneakily, he hunted through one of the piles.

Abruptly woken by a pressure around his body, Derek tried to move or get his bearings but he was totally unable to move or see from within his prison. The last thing he remembered was falling unconscious inside of Sherry, had it been a dream? Where was he now? He sure smelled like her juices and he certainly was still soaked.

Fighting the fabric that surrounded him, Derek quickly was able to make a gap to see where he was. To his surprise, he peered up to see his giant friend, Jack, carrying him as he headed into his own room. Thank God, he was saved!

Derek shouted up to his friend “Hey… mmph” but was quickly cut short as the unaware Jack dropped Derek and the panties down onto the desk, the moist fabric covering the entirety of his small body. The weight from the juices made it extremely challenging, if not impossible, for Derek to climb out and get his friend’s attention.

Finally satisfied with his preparation and ready to masturbate, Jack sat down in his chair and unzipped his pants. Letting his mostly erect penis fall out of his pants, he reached over to the panties and placed the slick fabric over his now exposed cock. These were ideal, he thought.

A perfect accoutrement to the previously droll videos acquired and Jack was soon in the swing of things. He tugged at the twisted panties over his girth, his grip tightened more and more around his cock as he progressed further into his masturbation session.

Derek screamed as he watched his best friend’s penis get closer as he felt his body and the fabric being picked up. He suddenly struck the tip of Jack’s penis and was pinned to it as the wet fabric wrapped around him.

Derek desperately attempted to thrash his tiny body around to alert his friend of his presence in the panties but Jack’s grip was too strong. At this point, Derek may as well have been a condom around Jack’s tip. Precum oozed out as Jack continued to pump his dick, Derek coughed and spat as it went into his mouth, that was inconveniently held right at Jack’s slit.

This was amazing already, Jack thought, why hadn’t he masturbated into panties sooner? He tugged and tugged, his eyes wobbled slightly from the pleasure.

Derek was repeatedly slammed against his best friend’s throbbing member as he continued to masturbate, each blissful pump to Jack only served to further humiliate and painfully slam Derek against a giant penis.

Stifling quiet, low moans Jack began to close in on his climax. His penis was rock solid right now, all of the blood available rushed to his penis in preparation for what was to come. His tip moistened with sexual excitement, smearing itself against the tiny Derek who had given up attempting to escape.

Suddenly, the fabric slipped slightly and exposed Derek’s tiny form to Jack. The masturbation immediately halted, Jack’s still-throbbing penis struggling to handle the lack of motion. Wiping away a combination of precum and vaginal juice from his eyes, Derek peered up.

“Finally! Jack!” Derek began, preparing his lengthy explanation as to why he was in his Mom’s panties.

Derek’s optimism that he was saved faded as Jack spoke, visibly seething, “You perverted, boundary-crossing, no friend of mine scumbag”.

“Wait, Jack! I can explain!” Derek responded, desperation in his voice.

His explanation was cut short as Jack carelessly allowed the moist fabric to fall back over his tiny ex-friend. Confused, Jack tried to pull the fabric back off of him but failed to do so as he felt Jack’s hand slowly wrap itself back around him like before.

Derek screamed out “Jack! No! What are you doing?”.

But it was too late, Jack was already in motion. His penis still fully erect, Jack continued pumping it but with renewed vigour this time. He was disgusted by what his friend had done, but also turned on slightly by punishing him in this way. The perfect combo.

Given no courtesy, Derek was dragged and tossed as Jack aggressively masturbated into the panties. The pain was excruciating as his tiny body was an unwitting passenger on this body-contorting ride.

With a final few powerful tugs, Jack gasped out in ecstasy as he ejaculated harder than he ever had before. Derek was shot by the cum as it was launched out of Jack’s penis at an impossibly high speed, covering his entire body in its thick, gooey liquid.

Sighing, Jack slumped into his chair. Paying no attention to his ex-friend still, he left the panties draped over his penis as he rested. Derek feebly attempted to escape but he was too weak now and the panties were only heavier than they were before.

A few minutes passed and as Jack began to recover, he lifted the panties off of his penis and clumped them into a ball with Derek still inside. Soon they were on the move, Jack communicating with Derek in no way. What was he doing? Derek was worried.

They quickly reached their destination and Jack briefly unclumped the prison he had his tiny ex-friend wrapped in. Allowing Derek to see him briefly, he pressed his finger into the tiny boy’s stomach. Jack choked and gasped as all the air was pushed out of him.

“Listen here you fucker” Jack started, his rage coursed through him like an electrical charge. “You stay away from my family! If I catch you again, I’m fucking YOU in your tiny, inhuman ass!”

Derek was horrified, he squirmed under his angry friend’s finger but was totally unable to get away or even get any air to speak. Still filled with rage, Jack crumpled the panties back up into a ball and sealed Derek inside of them.

He forcefully threw the crumpled ball of panties hard against the wall, allowing them to fall down into the basket below. “Let yourself out” Jack said simply, before exiting the room.

Gasping for air, Derek lay in his panty prison. Holding his stomach, he rolled around in agony at the pain of being slammed against a wall even from within a fabric ball. The cum from both Jack and his mother, oozed its way out of the fabric and onto his already soaked body. The smell seeped into his whole being. He had to get out of here!

 

Chapter 4 by Vexed

Derek wheezed with each breath as he struggled to lift the moist, heavy fabric. He tried to stand under the immense weight, managing only a single wobbly-kneed lift before collapsing under it.


Sunday was laundry day and Sherry was ready to get started, she headed for the laundry room. “Morning!” she said gleefully as she passed Jack, looking particularly angry this morning. This was confirmed as he grunted in response, rude!


Entering the laundry room, Sherry headed immediately for the unsorted laundry. She HATED mixing her colours.


Jack heard the unmistakable noise of the door opening, his panty prison allowed no light through. Suddenly, the gigantic Sherry plucked the panties from the pile and held them up in front of her.


To her surprise, Derek fell out from inside of them as the clump unfolded and landed on the pile of laundry below heavily. “What on Earth?” Sherry asked, peering down into the basket.


Jack lay on the pile of fabric in a daze as the giantess peered down at him. He couldn’t quite make out what she was saying, when out of nowhere her hand began to reach down towards him.


“Ew, is that a little man? And he’s in my panties?” she asked, looking at the panties still in her hand. There was semen on them! “Ewww, did you jerk off in my panties and then shrink?”


Sherry couldn’t believe it, she reached down and grabbed the man who was still struggling to get his breath from his fall. She had no idea what to do with this scum bag, he clearly wanted to be near her pussy so she’d have to be creative.


Wasting no time, she headed downstairs with the tiny intruder clenched in her grip. She couldn’t keep this guy knowing he had the hots for her. “You’re perfect for Brianna!” she said to the little guy, even though he couldn’t make out what she was saying through her hand, as she opened a drawer with the other.


Reaching into the drawer, Sherry plucked out a tube of super glue and wasted no time in opening the hand that contained the pervert and smeared it across his face. Jack coughed and screamed out as his entire head was engulfed in super glue.


“Oops!” Sherry laughed as she watched the tiny man struggle to get air. Grabbing a rag, she spent a moment to clear his nose holes and eyes. What was left was a smeared, completely unidentifiable toy of a man with even less ability to communicate than before.


In complete desperation now, as he attempted to scream out, he tried to signal with his hands. However, he was simply met with the glue heading towards him again, only this time it was smeared on his sides. Sherry pressed his arms into his sides and he soon found himself without the use of his mouth or arms.


“Perfect! Don’t worry about the excess glue on your face, Brianna won’t care whoever you used to be” Sherry said evilly. She grabbed her phone to let Brianna know she was coming over.


“Hey, I have something for you. A little shrunken pervert who needs punishment. You still into anal?” she texted Brianna, her friend of a similar age.


Sherry immediately received a text back consisting of three emojis: an eggplant, a peach and a cheeky devil. Smiling at her friend’s response, Sherry grabbed her captive and headed for the door.


Brianna couldn’t wait for Sherry to arrive with her new toy, he had shrunken somehow? How strange! She spared nothing in her preparation for her arrival, the lube was beside the bed and she had nothing on under her robe. She was constipated at the moment however, so she hoped he wouldn’t mind her being a little… Full.


As Brianna eagerly waited for Sherry to arrive, she heard a bang at the door and quickly rushed to answer it. As expected, before her stood Sherry with a shoebox in her hands. “Is he… in there?” Brianna asked, her curiosity glowing.


“Yes, he’s in here” Sherry responded, keeping a low profile. She opened the box a slither, allowing her friend to peer in.


Taking every opportunity to escape, Jack quickly stood up and waved over to the eyes that peered in. However, his attempt was foiled as the lid was shut back over him as fast as it had opened.


“I found him covered in his own cum in a pair of my panties” Sherry explained as she passed the box to her friend. “I took the liberty of making him a little easier to use, so enjoy!” she continued. 


“Wow Sherry, thank you so much! I’m going to try him out literally the second I head in!” Brianna stated, clearly excited by her gift.


“Well don’t let me keep you! Enjoy! See ya!” Sherry said, winking. Ready to go home now, she smiled at Brianna, turned on her heel and headed back towards her car.


“Thanks again! See ya!” Brianna shouted to her friend as she left, before shutting the door between them. She headed straight upstairs with the box and then into her room.


Placing the box down onto the bed, Brianna untied her robe and allowed it to fall onto the floor behind her. Her curvaceous, feminine form now in all its glory. Her breasts were still extremely perky for her age and she had an ass to die for, all after having two kids!


She climbed onto the bed with the box, teasing herself by leaving the opening to the very last moment. Eyeing up the lube on her nightstand, the mature woman grabbed the sticky bottle and lay on her side.


She squirted the viscous goo onto her hand and began to sensually rub her fingers into her asshole. It covered every nook and cranny, her fingers generously smearing the lube and sinking into her twitching rosebud. 


She moaned out as she pressed her fingers into her sphincter and it slowly accepted them. The flesh of her anus sent shivers through her entire body as it begged for her touch.


Wanting to be properly lubricated, she pressed her fingers deeply into her ass. Her first two fingers were now up to the second knuckle. Brianna’s vagina gushed in response, trickling down into a wet patch on her sheets. 


Feeling adequately moist down there, Brianna decided it was finally time. Savouring each moment, she reached for the shoebox beside her and slowly lifted the lid.


The light flooding in blinded Derek as he peered up at his captress. Her features gaining in clarity with each second that passed as his eyes adjusted to the new surroundings.


Rubbing his eyes as they stung from the bright room, his vision finally cleared. To his horror, the giantess before him was no one other than his own mother. Derek tried to scream but the glue held strong, he tried to wave to his mother but the glue held still strong. Running out of ways to save himself, he made a run for the edge of the box.


However, his poor attempt was quickly foiled as Brianna grabbed his tiny body and held him up to her face. “Wow she really got the glue all over you didn’t she?” Brianna said, not expecting an answer from her glued captive. 


“Oh well!” she said simply as she began to move him around to her thick ass. Derek’s terror only visible by his kicking legs and widened eyes as the huge woman so easily dominated him.


Derek’s vision was soon flooded by ass as Brianna paused for a moment just before her hole. She shuffled on the bed to get comfortable, causing her huge cheeks to clap together before him.


Soon Derek found himself now being held sideways, and he could guess where that meant his head was going. Brianna reached across her body with her left hand and grabbed at her ass. Gripping her ass flesh and spreading her cheeks, she felt the cool air of the room brush against her now exposed asshole.


There was nothing stopping her now, her entire plan to use her sexy toy had come to this moment. Her ass twitched, hungry for its toy and drooling the lubricant that oozed out of its depths.


She shivered slightly as the head of her toy tickled her sensitive asshole. She slowly eased into her anal play, rubbing her asshole with her toy. The almost-elastic pucker suckled lightly on Derek’s head, up to the top of his nose.


He had been trying to hold his breath for as long as he could. However, the giantess didn’t seem like she planned to move him further from her ass. Giving up, he took what would turn out to be his final clean-ish breath for quite some. As he gasped in through his nose, the odour emanating from his mother’s asshole assaulted him.


Feeling his head sink in more and hearing his Mom moan out again, Derek made the decision to gasp in once more and quickly filled his lungs with her pungent stench.


Suddenly, his head was plunged in up to his neck and his clean oxygen supply suddenly dropped, as he had expected. The pressure on his head was excruciating as the woman held him there for a moment, and the heat was like nothing he had ever experienced.


He could feel the strain on his shoulders as the eager woman continued to apply pressure. He felt her asshole soon give in, accepting his broad shoulders. He was doomed now, as no further obstacles stood in Brianna’s way.


Ripples of euphoria coursed through Brianna as the tiny man sank deeper and deeper with each tiny push. Wanting more inside of her, she pressed down harder.


Derek felt himself being plunged deeper, his mom’s asshole massaging his body as she repeatedly flexed her asshole in an attempt to pleasure herself further. His face and torso finally passed her sphincter and entered her rectum, immediately being met by her packed waste.


Clenching shut his already burning eyes, he kicked and flailed as best he could in an attempt to make her take him out. However, his attempts were only met with further moans followed by him sinking slightly deeper.


He wanted to scream out as his body was forced into the giant woman’s shit as she pushed him deeper. Brianna could feel the sudden resistance as she pushed him in, she knew exactly why she felt resistance. The feeling of being so full burned in her loins, her pussy juices flowed in ecstasy.


Feeling like she couldn’t push him any further as he came to a stop at his waist, Brianna continued pushing even harder and soon found her toy inching its way deeper. Her fullness proved extremely pleasurable as she began to reach her climax, the build up rocked her body to its core and she knew it was going to be a powerful one.


Intensifying the pleasure, Brianna pushed her toy as deep as he could. Her fingertips pressed against his feet as they were the last thing outside of her that she could feel. Soon, his feet were replaced by her asshole as it closed over him and entombed him in her shit.


She screamed out in bliss at the feeling of the earth-shattering orgasm that shook over her entire being, her rectum pressing down impossibly hard onto Derek as her body contracted powerfully in that moment. The hot, stinking, painfully-full rectum that so totally enveloped Derek’s entire world crushed him excruciatingly. He begged for it to end.


As her post-sexual euphoria sent her into a calm and peaceful state, her rectum still throbbing over its load, Brianna reached over to her nightstand and pulled open a drawer. Reaching in, she grasped out her favourite shining object.


A petite, silver buttplug - the perfect solution to wanting to feel so full but not wanting any accidents through the night. She, as she had done before, reached back across her body and spread her cheeks.


No longer savouring the moment, she quickly brought the buttplug around behind her and pressed it immediately up against her bulging asshole. The load inside of her, including Derek, pushed forcefully on her asshole. She was definitely going to need the buttplug, she thought to herself.


Unceremoniously, she pressed the tip of the buttplug against the asshole that so wished to open. With a little dedication, it soon followed her son into her and pushed him just slightly deeper. Derek felt the space get packed just a little deeper.


Feeling perfectly full and completely satisfied, Brianna fell asleep totally unaware that her anal captive was her son. Would she realise?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9238