The Descent by Tidal
Summary:

Detailed description of anatomy, digestion, fear and domination. A descent into the human body, with or without escape, how deep will you go until the end? 

You slip into the lyrical identity (the "I"-Person) named Sam. All you wanted was a nice day with a nice woman you came very close to. The idea of leaving your comfort zone into your first diving adventure turns out even more unusual as an sudden flash strikes you. To make matters worse the woman you're dating plays an obscure role you do not understand. Does she help you?                          As always, enjoy reading alone or in company, Cheers.


Major Categories:  Vore, Giantess, Aware, Couples, Mouth Play, Endo, Humiliation, Unwilling, Digestion, Stomach, Intestine, Violent

Minor Categories: Watersports (indirectly), near Crush


**It pays off to read the Chapters again as I already added more details since the publishment. These updates were definitly necessary to pull out the best of the moments. Some detail is also added to follow the story better.


UPCOMING UPADTES ... I finished writing the story! I am currently in a overreading phase and add more details.

Additional and revised content in Old Chapters including: Deeper Charakters, Jana has now the name Rona, Background hints to the anomaly,

+ 5 New Chapters! roughly 20.000 new words!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

In addition to that, Edgar Allan Poe was a major inspiration and some of his phrases and lines from The Pit and the Pendulum were taken, edited or built in, especially from the Chapter IX.


LAST MAJOR UPDATE 23rd OF JUNE


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 17625 Read: 32765 Published: May 01 2020 Updated: June 22 2020
Story Notes:

UPCOMING UPADTES ... I finished writing the story! I am currently in a overreading phase and add more details.

Edit: I missed so many appointments on publishing the next chapters. I won't start making another one. Everytime I read over everything I have new ideas. It is a lot of fun, but I cannot say how long this will take. But I think there is nobody actually waiting for it anysways, so I will just take my time to make everything perfect. Otherweise PM me Review me ;)

 

+ Additional and revised content in Old Chapters including:

 - Deeper Charakters

 - Jana has now the name Rona

 - Background hints to the anomaly

 - and more

+ 5 New Chapters!

= rougly 20.000 new words!

 

 

My first story ever and I really enjoyed this new experience.

i like to improve my writing so id be glad if you comment a review (=

 

I wanted to create an experience of total domination while the dominator has absolutely no effort to dominate the victims. It is supposed to be kind of cruel and brutal. Be warned.
I wanted the "descent" to take up the absolute most part since i find this to be extremely rare. Yet, it is not easy to wrap an interesting story around it. But I am quite satisfied.

 

 

**It pays off to read the Chapters again as I already added more details since the publishment. These updates were definitly necessary to pull out the best of the moments. Some detail is also added to follow the story better.

as always, enjoy reading alone or in company.
Cheers.

 

 

 

1. Anomaly by Tidal

2. Two Beasts by Tidal

3. Mercy? by Tidal

4. An Enchanting Belly by Tidal

5. Butterflies by Tidal

6. Two Worlds by Tidal

7. Certain Death by Tidal

8. In Solution by Tidal

9. Under the Skin by Tidal

Anomaly by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Introducing Jana and Sam, his attraction to her and the beginning of their day. The chapter ends with the loss of a character and injuries.

Last chapter update: 5th of June.

 


The Descent

 

 

Anticipation


 

A swamplike atmosphere surrounds me as I wake up dizzily. My flashlight lies in front of my face in a water stain and is illuminating the surrounding. I can hear many strange noises. Apart from them I can identify a human voice mumbling in a grumpy tone. I don’t get this! Where am I? And… how did I get here? I should stay away from coffee machines…

 

Chapter I – Anomaly


 

We were on a trip to the next town for a diving adventure in an old shut down event complex. There was an old concert hall completely rebuild on the inside and filled with water. It was really huge. It was big enough to fit a whole lake in it. I did not know her for very long. But she was fun, and the summer has just begun. We were both complete beginners. I can’t tell who of us was more exited, about how it would be to breathe under water.

Some people would consider her as unfunny because her humor is limited to things most people don’t like but I liked especially that. I saw her smiling more often when she was alone with me; and it’s a very charismatic smile. Her teeth are, let’s say, individually and a bit asymmetric. Don’t get me wrong. For me, asymmetry is a deviation from perfection, and this has an impact to our perception of beauty. On everyone. On her right side she had one catchy, sharp canine that caught every third of my gazes. Her eyes had this piercing glance constantly trying to eat me up. Not to mention her clear mindset and her self-assured horselaugh, hahaha.

Everything about her made my stomach fly and my heart flutter. But I stayed cool and tried not to lose grip of my feelings too early. Anyways, I never thought I was good enough for her or that we could fit well together. It was all about that day then. And while we were enjoying our chat in the train, I already imagined ourselves in these super-hot, super tight, black diver's suit. I already knew I look absolutely alluring in these.

We finally arrived at the concert area and signed that we are healthy and fit for the dive. We were about to descent roughly 10 meters which was a very decent aim for complete beginners. We got us two suits from the lockers and went straight to the flooded concert hall. I remember her teasing me: "Until you have dressed up, I will have already found the hidden treasure in the lost wreck on the bottom of the hall, hahaa! Come on, what’cha waiting for?!"

To make this clear, I wasn't that much slower than her dressing up. No need to rush, alright? I know she loves making fun of me and confusing me. She flirtingly pierced me with her finger into my lateral abdomen and smiled. Her words still echo in my ears, now: “Ahaa... What do we have here? Someone looks extremely delicious… without company I could not resist to enjoy a snack like that.” Obviously, we had the same taste concerning skin-tight fashion. I think I answered very concentrated and curiously, very brisk: “You look hot, too. But let’s stay professional before getting interwoven. What we are about to do, I mean diving, can become extremely dangerous and life threatening. Anyways, eating me up won’t happen so fast as long as I am a swifter swimmer.” Assumingly, this was more than an invitation to a comical challenge for her. “Haha, let’s see!” she countered smiling. I was expected about to find out.

The hall was so vast every word echoed at least twice. We sat on the edge to the water. There was also a stair to slowly ease into the ice-cold fluid but we were the tough tyros. Nevertheless, we were not tough enough to dive alone. Each of us had one coach. They showed us the basic diver's hand signals, then we jumped in simultaneously.

It was colder than I thought. We smiled at each other. Then we left the surface and descended into the dark cold depth. Below us were roughly 15 metres of unknown and one could not see the ground. It was not easy to ease into the feeling to breathe under fucking water although you know that scuba-gear is of course fully waterproof and of course not a new technology. Your own mind has to come to the feeling that it is okay to be surrounded by millions of tons of matter.

Due to problems with pressure equalization and the overall uncommon situation, it took a while to reach 5 meters of depth. Halfway there. We both signaled O.K. A circle formed with thumb and pointing finger. We wanted to continue.

 

Suddenly after we continued our journey into the darkness, a super bright flash hit my eyes and I was completely lost when my eyes came back to normal after several seconds. Something was different. The walls of the hall changed in a strange way. Everything seemed so warped. Perhaps… bigger? My coach stayed close to me and was a very nervous. But he did not seem to be surprised. His hasty views were more like "Fuck… something went a bit wrong!"

 

Where was she? I turned my head toward the position where I thought I saw her the last time. But something very strange was hazily coming closer to us from that direction. The object was blurred. This is very common under water but can only occur if you have several tens of meters between you and the object. It was something very very big. And it was getting bigger.

As it continuously approaches I came to recognize a face. The face was covered by goggles. But the outlines of the cheeks... reminded me of her face. Her unique glance through the goggles stroke me into a condition of joy... and confusion. It was her... ! Just... a hundred times larger!!!

When she was clearly visible for us, she spilled out her respirator to open her mouth wide open, like a subsea predator. My heart felt like it has stopped beating in this moment. “When will she stop coming closer?” I wondered. She was not stopping. She was heading for us. And her mouth was opened on purpose. Her speed was beyond our capabilities. We went into freeze mode since there was no reason to try to avoid her. We were finished. Her gigantic lips and teeth approached, and her mouth entirely engulfed me and the coach alive.

A moment later: Darkness. A rhythmic and dull background-beat traveled around us. The coach lighted up his waterproof bulb. We were floating inside of her mouth. As if we were inside a blue whale’s mouth. But it was a woman's mouth. Her wobbling tongue was like a heavy carpet below us. It lay there, peacefully. But in every moment capable to crush us into bits and pieces. All around us were hasty moving walls of flesh. Strained and relaxed tissue alike. The size of her two mouth-raphes (the pterygomandibular raphes) on the left and right side, connecting her jaw muscles, expanded over my whole height. Together with her enormous sharp and strong teeth towering above us, these ligaments explained the danger her mouth posed to us. We were trapped. There was no way to move her teeth. The only way out was sealed by her will. The only safe way out…

And these white polished rocks were almost as big as me! But these weren’t rocks, they were teeth! I could not believe it as I stare around her whole set of teeth. Her incisors, her canines and her molars! I still could not believe what was happening. Was it a dream? Her mouth started to get excited. We were constantly nudged from left to right, up and down. No chance to gain control over the situation in any way.

She put her respirator in her mouth again and pushed out the water. It did not suck us out of her mouth, and we were finally able to breath without our masks. "What the fuck is your girlfriend doing here?" "We’re not coupled!! And I think she thought we were in trouble and wants to help us. Maybe this is kind of strange, but we can actually breathe here. And that’s fine” The nudging decreased but it was still shaky. “I feel a lot safer in her mouth. I mean I know her… what could actually happen, man? Do you want to be out there? In a super huge hall of water with all these huge fish? Well they became huge when we..." "Shut up! She has no idea what she is doing!" He interrupted me with a verbal explosion of anger and a slight slip of tongue. He knows more than I do... And it seemed something was supposed to be different.

Then, a sudden movement behind us spooked the hell out of us! The coach lighted it up: The vast walls of her closed rear mouth revealed her threatening, terrifying throat arch. The opening of her throat was followed by some kind of fluid or pressure balancing, gargling sound from her neck. This was happening so slowly, but it was so overwhelming that we were still like frozen. The real threat came to us as a sucking windy suction forced us in the direction of her pharynx. We fell on her rough tongue and tried to find some grip. She inhaled! Her lungs were so powerful! We were almost sucked into her chest! Only by their expansion, a necessary body function. Since her lungs are connected to the automatic nervous system, it was not even her will to suck us in. It just happened, only because we were inside of her jaws! The suction stopped. It was still again. Still lying on my stomach, I stretched my neck to look up to her open throat as the sucked air came back. Her uvula was lifted by the warm storm. The moist air misted up my goggles. To see something again I needed to pull them up on my forehead. The inhaling and exhaling repeated. Due to the fear of being sucked in, we both did not dare to stand up. I tried to sit down and proceed backwards. But I did not want to come to close to the respirator as well! Because my nose wasn’t covered by the googles anymore, I was now able to smell. I liked her body odor, even when I was laying in her mouth and blown by her inner warmth.

Her tongue suddenly lifted and tilted so we fell to the back most of her mouth! Different than before, both of us jumped up before her throat shoved everything near it down. It was so close! We were able to evade being swallowed by a hair’s breadth!

Even though I had already lost sympathy for him; in that very moment we stared into each other’s eyes with pure fear. We felt a shivering groaning from her throat. “I think… she is annoyed that she did not swallow us.” He said. More water came in from between her lips and flowed straight to the back of her mouth.

And he was proven right: The masses immediately snatched him off his feet while I was holding on between her moist inside cheeks and her solid molars. I attached my hands to her raphe ligaments. It was like a ghostly storm on the high seas. The water tips around her mouth and the light bulb flashed hectically around like lightnings from the sky. Like an emerging sea monster her throat slowly opened and revealed her uvula. The drop-shaped monster constantly vanished in the darkness when it was not illuminated.

In a consequence of the opening, gravity swept him away, down into the grim abysses of her ravening throat. One reflexive movement of her soft palate was enough for the darkness to swallow the beams of light. And so was he.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Last chapter update

5th of June.

 

Two Beasts by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Sam escapes her, but Jana has no effort to catch him again. Size and power difference is discribed in detailed lines. Decription of anatomy and fear. But Sam's fate seems to end in another descent.

Last chapter update: 28th of May.

 

Chapter II – Two Beasts


 

She fucking ate him!! And I was trapped inside her jaws! I felt a shivering fear and confusion. Maybe, she also wanted to eat and kill me as well. But why the hell would she do that? I wondered whether he survived the swallowing process or did her esophagus crush him? She could not know who was at the back of her mouth.

Before I could completely grasp my head around these questions her mouth was flood again. It remained open and two of her enormous fingers entered the cave. They came nearer and nearer and picked me up. I rushed very closely between her sharp teeth and her seductive lips, but I did not touch them. On the outside, her big straight eyes starred through her diving goggles deep into my mind. She slightly closed her eyelids to focus on my small form. She realized it was me and smiled.

Finally, I was safe. Just a moment ago I fought for my life behind her smiling lips. I could see her face again! As I found myself in the pinch grip of her finger and thumb, I recognized our size difference once more: Her nails were bigger than my head and her fingers maybe twice as long as me! I tried to squirm me out of her grip because she had problems controlling her power, as she occasionally held me so strongly, I could not breathe!!

Her eyes moved to her upper perspective and it seemed something came back her throat. Thus, she bended down her chin. In one movement she lifted her head up again and released a deafening belch and some bubbles left her mouth from behind her teeth. Fucking hell… This was everything that was left from the coach?

I quickly sneaked a peak at the outside of her neck. A human was just devoured by her and was pushed through there. He had no chance against her superior power. I felt goosebumps rising on my skin as it came apparent to me again that it could also have been me who vanished through her neck. What was going on in her mind? What were her thoughts??? How can she easily risk killing me? How is she feeling and what does she think do I feel? She is actually a very smart and fast head and maybe this was why I did not understand her actions.

I consider myself a sapiophile which means I find intelligent behavior extremely attractive. It is not to be confused with sapiophag or sapio-vorarphile which could hypothetically mean eating or getting eaten by intelligent life. But enough of that! It was ridiculous. She must have gone insane! She is not herself anymore! I could not trust her anymore. I had to try to escape her grip or I will end up as her brainfood.  

But I had no chance. Unfortunately, the situation was not about trusting her or not. It would not have made a difference because… she had the power. And that power was overwhelming. She flipped me into her other hand and closed it to a fist. Completely enclosed by her mighty hand she took me with her and started swimming. I felt the upward and downward movements, but her grip was so strong I did not move a single bit.

I cannot tell but maybe she even enjoyed her power and liked to strengthen her fist even more. It really hurt and sometimes it was for sure even stronger than in her pinch grip. My face was pressed against her skin. Fortunately, my head was not turned into an extremely dislocated position, so it would be unlikely to get my neck broken when she squeezed me further. At this point in time, it became so tight, I could actually feel her pulse of her bloodstream all around me. Her whole hand shivered to the beat of her heart. Her fingers and her palm were wrapped so strongly around me that my lungs and chest were compressed even further than when I had exhaled completely. She was suffocating me for a timespan that felt like shear infinity. I thought my bones are just about to break as her fingers came even closer together… She could have killed me with a single swift signal to her lower arm muscles to crush my body with ease; into a dead mass of gore and broken bones.

Shortly later she stopped, and it felt like she decided differently. After a merciful opening of her massive fist, she looked down to me, lying on her palm. She shifted me and her hand to the level of her bellybutton.

It came to my mind that the inside of it was the place where the coach was suffering in unthinkable agony and torture. Left alone in mere hopelessness to a creeping but certain death. I never thought she was capable to do this to someone. But the threshold to torture might shrink as well, if you are 50 times larger than your fellow human being. It was a strange fact, that her stomach alone is several times larger than me. “I could easily fit in there.” I thought in awe.

But then… her other fingers truly pointed at her belly as if she wanted me in there, too!! She took a soothingly look down at me, standing on her flat palm when I turned my head up to look up to her face.

There was plenty of place for 20 of my size on her palm. She nodded and grinned. Curiously, I was not in the mood of grinning. I did not want to end up as her belch! “What are you going to do with me Jana!?” I asked myself.

Like awakening creatures, all of her four fingers arose. They formed an arch above me. I pushed myself away from her palm and tried to escape, but they could effortlessly follow me. It was like I did no swim at all. The fingers came nearer and nearer to me and each other, until they touched each other and build a fist around me. Only my shoulders and my head were free now and my lower body again in the grip of her van-sized fist. Like a huge elevator, her hand ascended. I passed her chest with her two breasts, each of them bigger than a treetop. Her tight diving suit mimicked her form perfectly. They were huge! Above them, her shoulders roughly expanded over a length of a street crossing. The more I study her size, the more I realize how insignificant I am compared to her.

From this height, her elbow flexes. The trapping joints fingers and I proximate towards her. In consequence of the movement my field of vision is almost completely covered by her neck. Above the neck towered her intimidating chin and mandible. She was big enough to eat a whole car. I felt extremely uncomfortable. The moment before, she already nudged me to join her belly, I suppose. And then, I found myself in front of her food pipe. The view was indeed absolutely stunning: An ambivalent experience between beauty, awe and fear. All these attributes were intensified by vivid but threatening, perhaps gulping, movements of her muscles and her larynx.

Still enclosed and caught by her grip I met her naked jugular notch, a gap between her collarbones on the verge to her neck. Located only above the beginning of her diver’s suit, where her skin was visible. It was a deepening in her skin into her chest that I could fit in completely. It vividly flattened and deepened with the movements of her vigorous sternocleidomastoid neck muscles to its left and right. These V-shaped muscle cables, strained and tense, nervously tightened and vanished over and over. They originated from her jugular notch and expanded over her whole neck. Their attachment was on her skull right below her ear, at her prominent jaw junction. Again, it was another expression of the strength of her mighty neck. Her neck that was strong enough to hold, turn and tilt her giant head, which, to me, must have weighted more than a big house. The very same neck that came to be more and more life threatening to me.

Her alluring jugular notch seemed to conspicuously taunt me in a jiggling manner. I imagined or it seemed as if it necessitated me to draw closer. Though, being trapped, this was impossible. But it was quite clear to me back then: I was going to vanish behind this spot; without a trace, deep into her chest before finally gathered by her gut... I continued to ascent. In front of her face she loosened the grip and released me.

For a couple of seconds, we gazed at each other. Then her vast lips moved around the mouthpiece of her respirator as she pulled it out of her wet, consuming cave. Her lips formed an erotic smile and roar sexily by showing her teeth pretending to be a hungry tiger. My eyes were stuck to her highlighted lips in awe before her jaw slowly revealed the darkness behind. A consuming gate to oblivion unclosed directly in front of me. The top and the bottom were armed with familiar white rocks. Potentially sharp and cutting. The lower row then got covered by a red blanket of flesh. A slow and heavy mass pushing out like a thick lava flow, strewn with irregular rows of pustules. Although it was absolutely clear what this meant, I did not want to understand. No matter how intimately or sexily she looks at me, I was never about to voluntarily swim into her desirous maw.

Then, her tongue slipped in quickly. Her ajar lips formed an annoyed expression and her rolling eyes really scared me to hell! I felt like “my time is over”. She snarled. In a blink of an eye her giant head with jaws wide open and armed with predatory choppers raged toward me. I was completly helpless. She snapped at me at cyberspeed. Her animalistic bite was quick as a lightning. So, I could not follow her whole movement. But in the next moment, I found myself alive between her teeth. All of things, it was her prominent canine on her right, that caught me. It was my favorite tooth on the verge of biting and impaling me.

This turned me on so much… She always took a bite of me when we fucked and our bodies stroke against each other. The kissing was interrupted by tight embrace with our wet bodies and her teeth sinking into my skin. We were like… animals! We always had a codeword to stop the other… but now we were under water and my tiny body fitted completely between her set of teeth… There were no escape words working. She begun swimming again.

The high velocity in the water almost threw me out. So, her canine held me tight and bored into my skin to prevent losing its prey like a huge fang. And it was sharp. She still bared her teeth and I was able to see her complete canine above me, anchored in her pink gum; also still uncovered by her lips. So this is the point of view of the prey, held tight by the teeth of the wolf. It suddenly started to hurt even more just before red clouds of blood leaked into the water. “Fuck Jana!! Stop it!!” I screamed in my head and vehemently tapped her teeth, but she did not notice it.

Her teeth almost bit me in halves or grinded me up. More blood steamed out. She was without air for maybe 30 seconds now. I didn’t need a crystal orb to foresee what she was going to do next. Her lips relaxed and came down, covering her teeth again. I was left between them before she sucked me in like a spaghetti. I found myself behind her teeth and on her tongue again. I always knew I am her prey but not in a nutritional sense…

It was dark. She already pushed out most of the water. The bottom suddenly lifted me to her mouth roof, the hard palate. Every movement of her jaws, her cheeks and especially her tongue caused wet smacking noises. Her invincible tongue sloshed me around in her salvia and squeezed me against her cheeks. I lost so much strength and finally just laid on my stomach again, giving me a break.

But the break was shortly interrupted. Trapped between her palate and her tongue, my face was rubbed on her rough organ of taste. My face-skin was pressed against her papillae and buds responsible for her taste perception. My skin molecules and probably some of the blood from the scratch on my chest have triggered a neuronal signal in her brain causing the salvia to rise even further. Since it is a thick and gooey fluid, it was very demanding to move myself.

Besides that, it also contained digestive enzymes to break up the food. And as a matter of fact, I was in her mouth and she tasted me, like food. She slowly munches louder and louder. The noisy scene frightened me so strongly and I was not able to do anything. “Jana!! Please, make an end to this. You had your fun! Now let me out… I am so scared of you!!” Being at the absolute mercy of her will, I thought I was doomed. The only way out was trapped by her huge set of teeth and the jaw muscles, being the strongest of the human body, closed this opportunity.

As her lower jaw subsided her mouth opened, and an uproarious surge begun to flood her oral cavity. Then she managed to pull my arms over my head. My scuba gear on my back became loose and she could pull it off. I took a last deep breath from the gas cylinders as the mouthpiece was torn out of my mouth. A drifting force suddenly sucked me toward her throat once. She probably swallowed my life insurance… Yes. It was gone.

I had to hold breathe until her mouth is empty again, but I could also have become part of her next slug. The next time I had to be prepared: My last chance was to pick her uvula monster, but I had to be fast. Her throat growled like a hungry beast awaiting me.

This is the moment. Her jaws begun to move. I was touching her strong but soft palate ready to grab her uvula. Close, prepared and waiting for the beast. Suddenly, something metal-solid hit my forehead. I quickly grabbed it and tried to figure out what it was. There was a switch on it. Light! It must have been one of the coach’s secondary flashlights! Now I was perfectly prepared and to see when the abyss will reveal itself.

I came to recognize the top of the drop shaped thing and instantly tried to reach for it like the neck of a beast. Before this moment I could not imagine how big her pharynx is. I did not come to see it completely before. And not at that size. It was overwhelming. I was able to take hold on to her pin. Yes! I did it! I felt the water masses flooding down her throat until her mouth was empty again. She put her respirator back in. With my left arm and both legs I clung to her slippery uvula. It was not too easy to adhere. The moist air of her breath, originated from the abyss I was dangling above, induced a gusty storm and misted up my goggles. So, I took them off to see clearly again. I used my flashlight to light up the gullet below me.

I could see her slowly breathing larynx… It looked like another hungry beast waiting for me with its arm-like forms and the vocal cords looking like lips. But I was already inside of a mouth. Jana’s mouth! How the hell did this happen? I was dangling above her throat clinging my life to her uvula. This can’t be real!!!

But it was. I had to escape her… I started trying to swing to her tongue again but then all of a sudden, her massive rear tongue lifted and forced me down with an enormous strength.

I had no chance and lost grip. Her throat surrounded me all over and squeezed my defenseless body until I almost passed out! She actively continued pressing down my dulled body until it reached her beforementioned larynx. It was a twisted, hellish creature of consumption, not of this world. But gravitation pulled me down to it. Down into her thoat. As part of the swallowing process, the larynx’ epiglottis covered her voice chords and formed a slide to her hungry gullet, waiting for me. Feet first and deep inside of her neck, my body slipped down the slide, into the opening of her awaiting, slimy food pipe. My feet already vanished, but I got stuck up to my rib cage. Fuck… I was stuck inside of her deep throat! It was a short break for me, to realize that my odds were stacked against me: My helpless body was tightly enveloped and trapped by her mighty neck muscles I admired before. “Janaaa!! Please, don’t do this! Don’t eat me!! You won… you are a faster swimmer…” Were my desperate cries for help.  But it was impossible for her to hear me.

It is a strange feeling. One hour ago, we were sitting next to each other chatting and laughing. I didn’t know how strong she was physically, but she is as tall as me and I am not really one of the strongest guys around. For example, her hands are a bit bigger than mine, even back then.

So, the end of an arm-wrestling duel or classic wrestling match in a ring might have turned out interesting. Emphasizing the common misperception of society that every woman is weaker than every man, there were chances for both of us equally to beat the opponent. But now… she did not even have to use her fingers to defeat me. Her massive tongue and her throat were strong enough to crush and kill me. And there was no more smiling at each other. No more jokes and laughter. And no more eye contact on eye level. This turned into a predator-prey relationship.

These mighty neck muscles obeyed only to her will. And she did not show any signs that she might NOT wanted to swallow me… Once more, she actively continued pressing me down by swallowing. Everything around me contracted. Then her throat released me again and her esophagus gobbled me up. As I traveled deeper down her throat into her chest, I heard a satisfied moaning from above. This meant… I was being swallowed by my date. Squirming behind her jugular notch and girdled by these mighty neck muscles, that I had faced from the outside some minutes prior. It was the last time I saw her from the outside and these memories were so present, they mixed up with reality. I was so overwhelmed by the situation that I could not grasp the question: Why?

Her body heat slowly diffused through my suit and warmed me up. Her esophagus was as tight as the moist and smacking sounds all around me. As I lighted downwards I could see the source of the smacking, I already felt with my feet: Her never-ending food pipe unstoppably opened itself below me, revealing the next few inches of my doom. Her enclosing gullet pushed me deeper down as the sounds of her body functions and organs slowly amplified.

I have probably passed her collarbones and reached the inside of her chest. The same level where her shoulders were and her strong arms begun, but I was somewhere between their power, inside of her. I could hear her lungs sucking the oxygen air from her gas cylinders in and out through her trachea on the other side of the tissue that surrounded me.

And I do not have to tell that I heard her strong heart beating. Oh yes, it even pumped so hard I could feel every beat as I slowly passed by it. The loudness and its force were deafening. I was as close as possible to her very heart. The very heart of her body’s catabolism. I could not come closer to her on a physical level. I was next to the center of her energy source. And soon I will be dissolved and turned into this energy.

These were the last moments of my life and most probably the last intense feelings. Nothing will match up to the combinations of pleasure: The squeezing force of her food pipe, ready to break my bones in every second, deep, deep inside of her merciless body. And the punching beats of her heart. While she and I lost complete control over this situation. This turned me on so much in an uncommon way. I must admit I have never felt so much fear; though in this moment… I cannot deny I did not savor the moment.

From then on, her body was in control over me. And the purpose of her body was to relentlessly digest me. The biggest difference between her and me was that she initiated this situation and passed the control over me to her body. And she was free. Free to move, swim and dive in all three directions of space unlimited by gravitation.

As I passed downward through her rib cage, I felt that she accelerated her swimming. Her complete body was moving and swung me left and right against the walls of her muscular tube. Her heartbeat and her pumping lungs intensified, and a sound like creaking wood on a ship all around me was engendered by the contraction and extension of her muscle strains.

Finally, I was released in her stomach splashing in a very small pool of drunk water. The room was hardly filled. The need for air after that journey and the moist and acrid smell in her belly made me dizzy. My legs became weak. I fell against her stomach’s wall at a dry spot and sat down. My eyes became dizzy... and... I passed out... inside of Jana's... moist guts.

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last chapter update

28h of May.

 

Mercy? by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Jana Chapter. Her thoughts from her point of view. She feels powerful, but is also unsure about how everything could happen this way.

Last Chapter update: 30th of May

Chapter III – Mercy?


 

It happened. I really swallowed him. This must have been so weird for him. For me, somehow, it was and still is a very satisfying feeling. Strangely. I feel so powerful. Two men at my mercy. And they go where ever I go… hold captive effortlessly by my shape on the side.

It's crazy how fast I reacted to this strange flash... I actually don’t know what happened, but I don’t trust these people. And to feign the vanishing of the two shrunken guys was the only way for Sam and me to get out of this strange place. Having said that, thinking of strange places I feel so sorry for him. While getting shaken around inside of my gut while I am swimming, he does not know anything about my plans. He might die of fear and think I have turned into a predatory monster! He must feel very hopeless right now… But I don’t want to digest him. I want to rescue us. Of course, he can’t survive in there for ever, but he will be ok for today. On the other hand, I have to be quickly because I have drunken some gulps of water which might result in flushing him down into my intestines. But I don’t know if it was enough to do so.

Well, Sam is not the only one inside of my stomach. However, I don’t care about the coach, I think. It won't be too bad, if I can’t save both. Since he might be involved in this mess anyways. To be honest: Yet, these are just loose feelings and assumptions that arise my intuition. As a matter of fact, I need more evidences to accuse anyone or especially him. But I do not sentence him to death. When he dies, it will be an accident. Anyways, after dressing up and leaving this place I won’t be able to sneak around here just to get to know who is behind all of this. The coach is a dispensable loss in this trouble. A collateral damage. It is not my fault, if I will have digested him. The fault is attributable to the distrust they have spread. I have to save Sam and me. No matter what.

Now, I must return to my coach and act stupid. We can’t talk under water and I did not learn to lie in diver’s speech. So, I point to the spot where… I ate… erm… lost them. And then signal a thumbs up. The sign to return to the surface. He nods and we start to ascend.

Ascending the last few meters of water, I still try to simulate the future in my head. What will they do to us? Have they seen what I did? I don’t think so. Do they have a clue what I did? In whose gullet they went? Maybe. They will interrogate me. But they won’t be able to withdraw my freedom and put me in a room for too long, will they? Shit… they have enough secret rooms in this large area to privately arrest someone against their will. I can only hope they are not too cruel, yet. I can’t do very much in this situation now. I have to wait, understand how my position will change and maybe I will get more action potential.

I really hope he is okay… I did not want to hurt him… He’s such a dear boy. But wait… What might happen to him in my bowels? Nothing bad, I suppose?

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

30th of May

An Enchanting Belly by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Sam Chapter. His descent has stopped and he tries to comprehend where he went. He is subjected to a strange place with strange conditions.

Chapter ends with magic.

Last Chapter update: 5th of June

Chapter IV – An Enchanting Belly


 

A swamp-like atmosphere surrounds me as I wake up dizzily. Through fogged plastic in front of my eyes, I can see a flashlight that lies in front of my face in a water stain, weakly illuminating the surroundings. I spit out a strange device attached to my mouth. I feel a bit like Neo when waking up from the Matrix... It looks like a breathing device. I can hear many strange noises. Apart from these noises I can identify a human voice mumbling in a grumpy tone. I don’t get this. I can easily stand upright without touching the ceiling and the bottom yields softly below my feet. Where the hell am I? A sudden row of bubble sounds circles me… “What was that?! Fuck, what is this place and how did I get here?” I am wearing a diver’s suit and… Ah… my head… ahh… I think… I think I remember and… wait… memories are flashing in front of my inner eyes… and… Uhh.. I have to sit down again.

“Fuck, no!! This can’t be true… wait… This is… her…” The whole place is moving slowly like I am riding a camel. Fleshy walls patiently move around. Drumming noises are beating from above me. These are things I have never experienced in my life before... This oppressive bass drum from above reminds me of a rhythmic heartbeat, just a hundred times stronger. It is subordinated by a constant ventilation of air. It is also originated from above. It sounds silly to say, but it sounds like expanding and exhaling lungs, also a hundred times stronger. Feeling like an archaeologist in an ancient grave, I light up the humid cave. I find myself inside of a wet and warm bag filled with water. The red, rippled walls are pervaded with pumping veins all over. Above me seems to be a contracting cave entrance.  There it is again! Gurgling noises! Where does it come from?! It seems like it’s everywhere… Fuck…

My memories do not seem to play tricks on me. It seems I am surrounded by muscular tissue. It’s true. I am inside of Jana’s stomach. She… freaking… ate me…

Her movement becomes stronger and I get rolled from the one side to the other as I cannot find any grip and the spraying acid splashes on my face. She slows down again. She even almost stops moving. I have to rest for some minutes and wipe off the biting slime. Fortunately, I did not get much in my eyes.

But what the hell is she doing?! She can’t be serious! Eating me alive!? Fuck you Jana! As I start punching and kicking against her slimy inside, the whole place is slowly tilting around again. I have to balance out my mass point by flexing down and moving one hand on the bottom. “Jana! Do you feel this? Let me out! Please!! I beg you!” I continue punching but the movement is decreasing before it ignores me completely. I scream as loud as I can, with fully filled lungs. “Jaaaa-naaaa!” Before I finished my tiny scream, it is drowned by a deep and oppressive rumbling. The entire cave is trembling and contracting to its sustaining force. The bubbling and gurgling continue to echo. A terrifying feeling of being lost, alone and forgotten runs down my spine. I felt mental pain. This is so disruptive. We were friends… Now, I am not more than a meal to her anymore. Or a “delicious snack” as she ironically used to utter… I have to take a rest and sit down.

Her body movement intensifies again. Instead of slow walking it’s more of a shaking that was slowly getting stronger and faster since I laid down to rest. I beat her again. It answered my punches with a very deep and short fearsome hum echoing through the cave. And then it starts… shivering… very quickly. But what was that? I have just seen something very strange on the roof above me. I switched off my flashlight. Clearly visible now, electric sparkles playfully scurry alongside the cave. The shivering increases as the shaking does as well. Shortly after the stomach becomes illuminated by a series of lightnings racing up and down the walls. The shivering stops. I have never imagined to be able to see something as beautiful as frightening as this.

Although the shivering stopped, the shaking still goes on and did not reach its maximum, yet. Her periodically breathing lungs are getting louder and louder. The sound of her pumping heart accelerates. I can hear her exhaling now. What the hell is she doing… wait! Is she…?

All movements and sounds abate as… she screams.

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

 

Butterflies by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

Jana Chapter. Time-coherent with previous Chapter. She's having a shower and enjoys her power.

Chapter V – Butterflies


 

We have already left the hall and are now walking back to the entrance building. My coach and another female coach escort me almost as if I was arrested. “I don’t understand this! Why are we leaving them behind? You can’t be serious!” They assure me a team of several other professional divers will immediately start looking for them. They probably know what happened. They won’t look after them. “You can take a shower and change clothes. We will take care.” They pretend to know nothing, but at least they are very cooperative. And after that cold dive and these hot treats, I could definitely need this break.

Getting rid of the suit, I quickly jump under the hot shower. O yea this warmth feels so good... And having Sam inside me makes my fingers tingle. They warily caress along my tight abdomen with delight. People say wholesome food is good for a healthy body. Grinningly, I wonder if people say they are wholesome themselves…

Ah. I cannot hold it. This is way too sexy. A person I know and one I do not know inside of my strong abdomen… The professional diver probably dived in subsea caves like this before. O, maybe he is curious what will await him deeper down in my digestive tract? I would love to have both swim in there.

I could open my mouth and drink some more water to flush them down right now. An adventure limited by the outside walls of my hungry belly, my soft waist and my strong hips would end on the threshold of my small intestinal mucosa between its tiny villi, enlarging the intestinal surface, to finally ingest their tiny digested bodies into mine. My fingers caress even deeper reaching between my thighs. My clit already wetter than my showered body is going nuts when my cautiously approaching fingers make contact. This situation is so energetic it feels like I am going to leave into another dimension.

A sudden punch followed by a few more from inside of my stomach region, a strange feeling, pulls me back into reality for a short time. I feel my stomach answering already with a delightful gesture of a series of borborygmus. My fingers entered deep into my vulva, my other hand still playing. My stomach enjoys the task and savors to digest something alive. This must be so terrifying for him; to be subdued and hushed by my basic body sounds, that resound louder than his puny voice. As I work my empathy into the situation of this poor and helpless boy, I call a friend, a tingling feeling rises on the outside wall of my stomach. Yes, from these thoughts resulted a beautiful feeling like butterflies in my gut. As the deceasing butterflies descent into my lower abdomen, between my thighs… my full set of fingers playing in and around my vulva… make… me… CUM!

“Aaaah!”

I usually don’t care if people hear me when I am giving myself a shot of oxytocin. After dressing on again, a tall bodyguard-like douche bag stared emptily into the far on the outside of the showers. “Did you find my friend, yet?” He escorts me to a room where I will be examined in an interrogation-like talk. They don’t use these words, but I expect them to ask me detailed questions after they have gathered up a plan for doing so. Why else would I need to wait here? I am ready, let them come.

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

 

Two Worlds by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June 

Chapter VI – Two worlds 


 

I almost jumped out of my skin as a voice sounds from her backmost stomach: “Are you finished then? Just shut up or your girlfriend will probably kill us here and now.” “Who is this?!” “E.T.” I hate these jokes. It’s not even funny. And I have not fully recovered my memories, yet. Of course, it is the coach.

The coach is tinkering with his walky-talky device. It must have been damaged when she carried him down. I need to stand up and pull my gas cylinders on my shoulders again for I don’t want to lose them again any soon. My will to survive seems to be senseless but it paradoxically does not vanish that fast. I still believe in her a little. Somehow. Her militant soul has always impressed me by not always choosing the easiest way or by finding the only way possible when finding an uncommon opportunity. What if the flash only shrunk us? Without an effect on her. And she has just a strange way of saving us? Another abyssal growl quakes through the organic cave as my eyes wander along the rumbling ceiling. It literally killed most of my hope that I just gained again… I would kill to see her face now. Now while I am inside of her. Being able to read her. “Fuck Jana! Am I satisfying you? Am I making you feel full? Did I taste great? Or are you at least agitated?”

“Are you really so blind? That crazy nymph just finger-fucked us!” The coach has just stand up and slapped me in the face. It is not that I do not think the same, but I was not sure. “You think…”, “Yes…! Everyone in here is sure, even the dumbest stomach bacteria. That cannibal man-eating-lady wolfed us down and got horny. The idea of eating us turned her on and now she even fulfilled her fantasy.” He silences me with his convincing logic. Although I want to punch him in his shitty face for insulting her. Both of us sit down without a word. We remain speechless for a while.

Until I have a question: “How long do these gas cylinders provide oxygen under these conditions?” “Roughly 120 minutes. Youhas  have passed away about 5 minutes. We have dived roughly 20 minutes before the flash. So, you better spare your gas. We might have 90 minutes left until we suffocate by your girlfriend’s toxic gases before she will consume us. Our bodies and souls.”

He has put his scuba-gear on the floor because it is really heavy and it limits your movement. He stands up from a comfortably looking round shape formed by her organic tissue. He repositions his gear near another contractional circle. It must be her stomach’s exit. The pylorus. It reacts with a few wobbling movements and the walls around it releases some secretion. As the gatekeeper to her intestines, the pylorus is something I don’t want to come too close. The lack of oxygen, the alkaline chemistry, the digestive enzymes, the microorganisms and everything else behind it will lead to certain and painful death. Meanwhile it slowly stops with the secretion… Yuck…

As I stare at this pylorus monster… His ignorant manner has not taken note of how it reacted as he continues to tramp along the slimy floor toward me. The overall smell is not too good, but the air seems to be richer with oxygen than I thought. Since there is so much water in here, the smell is not so biting and it will not harm our lungs as we continue to breathe without gas cylinders.

We continue our brawl. My turn: “One last time she is not my girlfriend! And what the fuck are you doing there anyways? And why did we even shrink to that size and how do we get big again?!” His pointing finger presses on my chest forcefully: “Too many questions big boy. Things you don’t understand.” I step back and lift my arms to defensively hit his hand away from me. “And it seems only our master knows how to undo the shrinking process. But…! Unless we get puked out by her, we won’t get any chances to grow to normal again. Did that even come to your mind? And even then, I don’t think we would grow you (!) back to normal, if we came out alive.”

I am shaking my head: “What is wrong with you people? Are you some kind of cult of lunatics?”, “You better not go too far man.” Our harsh argumentation is interrupted by an announcing happening from above. We can hear some noises. We both light up the ceiling. The contracting entrance of her stomach relaxes and opens up. A light but warm breeze is entering. “Fresher air!” The coach pushes me aside and tries to get more of it directly. Ouch. Wait. Where does that come from? Is she doing this on purpose? Swallowing fresh air?

He left the communication device near the place where he has sat down, near the round “seating”. He has nothing good in his mind and if he has the advantage to communicate to his fellows this won’t end well for me and Jana. He already said it won’t end well for me anyways. So, if she wants to digest me, so be it. Digest both of us then, Jana. But if you’re having a plan, I will help you to save us!

After I determinedly and slowly dropped my gear again I pick up the broken device from the patiently moving organic bottom. I try to twist and break it as the coach spots my intentions. “Hands off!” Crush! It breaks up into several pieces. “Hurray! Now we have two devices, haha!” I laughed victoriously.

“What did you do you little moron?!?” In an expression of pure anger, he runs toward me, stumbling down into the remaining juices as I take a quick look to my right to her pylorus. I can almost reach it with an immediate jump, but he catches me by the feet. I fall face first on the squashy wet floor. He pulls out a knife and scratches my entire back very deep. I scream out loud from the sudden pain on my back! I reach out my hands to throw the scrap into the exit, but I cannot reach it!

He gets on his feet again and pulls me back several meters. I turn myself over to my back.  In a struggle for my life I manage to kick him in his face and free me from his grip. Sitting on my butt I use my released feet and my hands to hectically crawl backwards to the very back of her stomach again. A slowly pulsing and contractive movement suddenly scared me to hell as I have reached the end very quickly. As if a panting beast becomes only just visible in the upper left corner, menacingly flexing over my shoulder; I can recognize her pylorus closer than ever before. 

But It feels like the beast pleases to be touched and pressed because it loses even more secretion now. I swiftly overcome my fear from being sucked in her duodenum and slipped my hands inside the opening in the right moment to drop the scrap. I easily pull out my arms again, but it is not over.

He is going to kill me. I am in anew but different fear of death again. I stand up, ready to fight him. He recovers and draws nearer in a slightly crouched fighting position while waving his weapon. “You are going in there and get it back, or I’ll cut your throat, sunshine.” “Forget it!”, I repeat. I thought I could avoid his swings, but his knife cuts me quickly along my belly. The diver’s suit is slowly disintegrating to shreds as he cuts me several times more! Every time I’m get weaker, but suddenly in one lucky try I manage to disarm him with a single kick! Anyways, my weakened body has no chance against him. He grips me by my neck, punching me in the face several times. I can feel my nose cracking. He does not stop. “You will go in there you little piece of shit… and… get… it… back!” His bloodstained fist slowly disappears with my vision. My consciousness slowly bows out.

Jana’s stomach is my grave. I will die here. Not by her, but at least her body is going to recycle my dead carcass. Motivated by frustration and anger he pushes my subconscious body against her pylorus. It feels like the pressure is stimulating that thing.

His revenge is interrupted by a sustaining growl of her stomach and the whole place shifts. It holds on longer than it did before. He frightfully looks up as we both recognize an increase of a biting acid smell. A thick and smelly fluid is flowing down the rippled walls. “She is starting to digest us!” He anxiously screams “You little sucker killed us!” Slightly aware of the fact that the stimulation of the pylorus probably started the juicing, it was actually his fault by pushing me against it.

 

O boys, are you fighting against me or each other in there? Gosh, this is such a strange feeling. But also empowering again. Divide and rule. Hahaha. Fortunately, something happens in there because this waiting room is boring as hell. I imagined every possible situation already. I think my chances are good to leave this place. Unfortunately, I have had breakfast very early today and my last little meal was hardly filling. My stomach feels so freaking empty. My hunger is growing every minute now. These guys are still very active in there. But… Haha, it seems my hungry tummy rumbles immediately silenced their dispute. See who is in charge here? Well… How long do I have to wait in this stupid room now?

 

“There is no way to escape her abdomen now!” He rapidly puts on his gear again. I am not fully recovered from the pain and the deformation of my face he caused on me, but I recognize that it is getting serious now. I try to recover myself very slowly. The shredded diver’s suit partly peels from my skin. As I try to get rid of its remnants on my legs and feet, I recognize the rising tide of her stomach juices. I get my gear on as well. More and more gurgling sounds start the resound in her organic prison. I got to be quickly now and grab a higher ground by climbing the walls or her juices will liquefy me to the bones.

The smell is starting to prey on my mind and despite the fact these scratches all over my body hurt very much I manage to climb even higher than the coach. I can almost reach the ceiling. Maybe I can find a way to the upper entrance! When I continued my way up, something else seems to happen on the outside. Dull voices are reaching down to us. She starts to talk with someone when suddenly her body starts to move and tilts over. Both of us lose grip and fall into the thick swamp of her deadly juices.

 

 

Finally, someone opens the door. A shy boy, maybe just above 18 entered the room. I stand up abruptly: “Hey! Who are you?”, “Hello. I was… I was told you have to be patient for roughly 30 minutes more.” I was outrageous: “What?! 30 minutes?! For what? I am starving in here and want to get home you little prick!” I intimidated him completely, but still able to get me into a difficult position. “Oh, I can tell them to hurry up. We have some protein bars or some other snacks here, if you wish?” His professional politeness confused me due to his initial shyness, but this was not the biggest issue here. I haven’t been bluffing. I really feel like starving right now. But eating something right now might lead to me digesting Sam… But he would only be in there with my food for maybe 30 minutes and digestion takes far longer so I reply: “Bring me three!”

 

I am soaked in a thick gooey slime. The coach already climbed up again and she has stopped walking around. The bottom is tilted again before I get lifted up a bit. For a short time, I feel very light. She has probably sat down.

In addition to the weakening pain caused by the fall, the high viscosity of her digestive juices enveloping me withstands my will to stand up. Unfortunately, due to my small size, physical properties act stronger on me. I was trapped inside of her juices with my face to the floor. With my last power reserves, I try to push myself up with my arms and shoulders; but the surface tension and the slimy cohesion of her stomach acid is through and through stronger. Thus, keeping me trapped on her stomach bottom.

I back down to her digestion. I feel like I am already a part of her. My carcass slowly sinks into her muscularly stomach walls as they continue to embrace me further and further into her body. My lifeless leftovers float inside of her dissolving swamp. My scratches and wounds all over my body are widened and deepened by her stomach acid. I can still breath through my respirator, but the slowly impaling pain is gnawing on my consciousness. My upper body is invaded by her pepsins and kathepsins enzymes through the scratches, ripping apart my meat from the inside. It tickles, as tiny gas bubbles ascent along my skin to the surface. In the whole process, my body starts to sparkle away. It’s only a matter of time now. The creeping death drawing closer every moment. It’s over. I am dying.

 

Roughly a half hour ago, I have grabbed me a book from the cupboards and sat down munching the protein bars. They were actually very tasty and helped a lot! Then, finally some people entered the room.

We have a bit of a summary of what happened. I convinced myself before, I do not know anything. I am a true liar and closed the case with the words: “After all, I thank you very much. No one of us can tell what happened. And as far as you called the police to follow the thin evidences we have, unfortunately this is all we can do right now. I hope something like this will never happen again. And I hope mine and your friend are fine… Can I call you tomorrow in the afternoon to update me?” They swallowed it. I expected an interrogation, but this was nothing like it. It seems a little bit too easy. I stand up from the chair, shake their hands and finally… I can leave this strange place. But there is one thing left: Apart from my rising hunger, I have a really strong urge to take a piss since a couple of minutes. So, I quickly visit the toilet.

 

I am being absorbed by a girl who fucked me. I remember being choked by her strong hands around my neck… holding me down with everything she got. Biting me… scratching me…

But the last time she bit me, I was already on the verge of being guzzled down… Suddenly her stomach starts to slightly quake and rumble. My mind is back in her acids. It really happens. Jana devoured me and now she is digesting me. And it is not happening very fast. In the beginning, it was happening really really slowly, as the acids are not very strong. But due to my small size, I am already as big as a swallowed chunk of food. Thus, it took very long but I feel being digested. … When she held me in front of her belly, I imagined the agony which the coach was living through. In fact, it was always only me who was going to be tortured and decomposed by his own friend.

Through my goggles I can vaguely see several unknown pieces sinking in next to me… it was not the coach… Did she actually eat something? Oh my god. Jana. I always loved it when you have dominated me. But you make me feel like nothing right now and this is the ultimate domination. A part of me knows I should hate her, but I can’t do anything anyways… A chunk of food is released into her swamp directly above me. It is heavy enough to weigh me down. I am buried by more and more pieces. It is getting even darker as before…

The last things I will vaguely hear are uttered by the shouting coach: “Can you hear this?! She is actually taking a piss while digesting you, hahaha!”

 

Sitting on the toilet seat actually really annoys me, but now it gives me some calm minutes to rearrange my plan and tactics to the new situation of being free. I will have to be careful. They may let agents follow me when I leave this town. This sounds really paranoid, but if they are behind all of this, these people are even more paranoid. They can’t lock me up because they don’t know what happened either. And locking up a confused person is a bad idea anyways. But they may not exclude the chances that I have outwitted them somehow.

Ah... Well, that was relieving. Oops, I should not moan so loudly since I have people with me. I take a quick break at the basin. Washing my hands and face with cold water feels really refreshing. I let the water continue to run and take a short moment. I gaze into the mirror in front of me. I stare deeply into my own eyes…

My sight slowly moves down my body. I uncover my abdomen and rub it slowly. “I can only hope you are still fighting in there, Sam.” Regurgitating you here will draw too much attention. And when they follow me, they can catch me somewhere else and nobody will be able to relate the agent to these people here…

I have to do this. It’s the only logic way. Here and now. Or never. I flex down to the water tap and let my lips engulf the water stream and drink. Drink. Drink… drink. I continue to drink for maybe 5…, 10…, 15…, 20 seconds and take dozens of gulps. I go out of the lavatory and leave this haunted place as the door behind me smashes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June


 

Certain Death by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

Chapter VII – Certain Death


 

This is the most humiliating experience I have EVER lived through. And it will be the last thing I ever will. Her wastewater is released out the carrying and bearing gargantuan realm of her pelvis as my body water is on the verge of being absorbed by it. I will travel through her body, carrying important minerals to her organs, her muscles or her brain. In the end a part of me will also gather up in her bladder before leaking out of her vulva between her tremendous thighs. I am able to surmise a short but relieving groan before I am pressed against the bottom as if everything moves up. The last remnants of my senses are about to decease.

As I undergo this inexorable pain, I live through the deepest moments of my life. I come to a point when Jana and I had a good time together on the roofs of the city. I remember her lips and her smile when I kissed her. It was so reassuring to me in this moment. Her jokes did not only make me laugh they were also making me see the world from a different perspective. Having a person to learn from is such a good, good feeling. I like the way she talks and tells her stories with a rare kind of enthusiasm. I like the way she dances. I like the way she chews her chewing gum. I like the way she spits out a bad taste when walking down the streets… "O please, Jana. Spit me out…"

Just a moment later of sparkling below her partly digested food, right after these words echoed in my brain, an unforeseen force rushes down on me and washes me and the food out of the deep goo like a sudden tsunami!! Something inside of me grasps a new hope and tries to overcome the pain. Rubbing away the last residuals of the slime, I try to ascent to the surface. I can see the coach trying to do the same, but he is kind of stuck below the water surface. As I try to catch up to him, I get aware that I am swimming inside of her beverage. She has just drunken some water which means it has floated inside of her mouth mixed up with her salvia and was then swallowed through her food pipe. Despite the actual disgust towards an orally taken fluid by a human this disgust is dwarfed by the abominable fact that I am already inside of her stomach.

I feel so unreal as I am having this thought, though it is true: I can consider myself part of her partially digested puke. But since I am keen on her, my disgust is ambivalently and partially converted into arousal. When I was laying in her juices, I almost came to the feeling that I had to resign myself to become a part of her body. And it was more than that. It became my desire. But it was just an illusion to calm my mind. I luckily escaped the process of being cleaved by her pepsins and that was what I really wanted. So, my will to survive is back and stronger again!

As I almost reach the surface it feels like the lake in her stomach is covered by the surface tension. The coach and I are not able to break through the surface. As we are thinking about how we could act more water is filled in. The muscular bag expands to the weight of the water and increases its volume. I am using my oxygen reserves since I have fallen into her juices. And I hope I haven’t been in there for too long. A sudden idea flashes into my mind! I try to crawl out of her beverage by holding on to the walls and pull me out. It is very demanding, still. Since I am weakened by my stay down in her acids. But I manage to get out. Once the surface tension is broken I can float on it by laying on my back. I try to relax and recover for a while, ignoring the coach. After a very long period of time, maybe 20 to 30 minutes, we are shocked by a few more gulps of water to join us!

Her stomach is now completely filled with water. I am able to hold on to the ceiling to pull me up through the exit. I manage to grab in there and pull my head and shoulders out of her stomach. If I can reach out my arms even further, I will be able pull me out! I suddenly feel that I am weighted down. Noo!! I was about to escape!!

The water table is about to drop and the exit releases me into her stomach again. As I fall into the dropping water I get sucked down by a maelstrom. It pulls me even deeper under water. In close distance, I can see the coach being sucked into her open pylorus. He can hold on to the edges with his upper arms and shoulders. But his attempts to prevent getting swallowed again still looks pathetic in comparison to the size of the pylorus. His lower body down to his chest already vanished behind her stomach. His time seems to be over, but it does not look better for me since I am sucked further down and the pylorus is getting bigger and bigger as I am getting closer.

In a struggle for his life the coach takes his last opportunity and reaches out for me thus pulling me in as well. I lose control over my legs as they disappear into the hole of certain death! To make matters worse, her whole body starts to move around again as if she is presumably running!! It feels like we were kneaded like a dough which makes it incredible hard for us to prevent sinking deeper. The water is almost completely gone and we can breathe again. The pylorus engulfs me up to my hips so I can avoid being pulled in deeper with my stretched arms on the edges. The almost completely vanished coach is whipped into a screaming frenzy. He still holds on to my ankles, but I can only occasionally see him as the pulsing tissue is blocking the field of vision more and more frequently. With everything he has he fights against his death, but her strong duodenum has finally no difficulty in gobbling him up. It was only a matter of time. He releases me and I have to quickly pull me out as the pylorus seems to contract its gates.

In the last moment I was able to slip my legs out of the hole. In the control of my inner flight instinct I crawl backwards erratically and hectically. Just away… away from this voracious creature. I have to take a quick breathing time …

Investigating the cave with the lightbulb, I realize that her acid juices have been mixed up with the water and threads are now hanging down from the ceilings and walls. Uncountable amount of digestive strings of her mucus sway among her slimy sac … the sac I will probably never leave …

I put on the gas cylinder on my naked skin and try to get an overview of the situation. Everything is still moving around as she takes the longest walk since she ate me. But the strings do not seem to decay any soon. Some of them are long enough to extend over the whole place. They are like pulling threads from a thick-cheesed pizza. Only as dangerous and of the same appetite as cobwebs. Some are forming single threads, others are sagging very much. Others again have branched into two threads with a thin skin of slime in between. And everything swings around to her beat of walking pace.

As I admire the show I come to a darker thought and wonder: “Why did she even drink so much water while she knows that I am inside of her?” She accepted the fact to possibly kill me again. The probability to be still alive after being almost bitten in halves, squeezed by her neck, digested by her stomach, punched to death or sucked into her deeper digestive system by Ms. Pylorus must be fucking zero! There is only one chance to explain the “Why?” She does not care. She was thirsty and thus she drank something. Presumably, she doesn’t think that I am still here. All the sweat was futile. But wait. Maybe, I can punch her again to show her I am still here! I stand up and get into boxing position. One left. One right. A kick. And a tackle. “Do you feel me!? I am still here…”

“&am! I# it $ou?” I can hear her muffled voice! Did she say my name?! Finally!!! Oh my fucking hell! “Yes I am here!” She will not hear me I suppose, but I am more euphoric than ever before. I start jumping for joy and loose some tears as I finally replenish my full hope…  She continues to try to talk to me, but it was all too muffled, and I can only guess what she said. It seems she is sorry, and I think she wants me to give her some vital signs. That’s something I can try out! Her stomach transformed from a nameless life-threatening cave into a safer place. I felt safe. And hope.

 

A couple of minutes pass by …

 

I can see the express train arriving at the station afar. I’ll take this more expensive train as it is faster. But to hell with the tickets! There is still a chance for Sam to be alive. The doors open and I enter the first wagon. The most places are occupied. The train is pretty full. But a nice window seat in front of a random woman is empty. I dropped my backpack on the seat next to me and put my water cup at the window on a narrow board. I start chatting with Lilly’s friends via mobile. I can’t go home now because they still follow me. I can see one of these black dressed people, who were silently following me for about 20 minutes, standing on the platform outside right now. But they do not enter. Maybe they have people in the next town. An uncomfortable feeling started in my belly. “You look pretty sick, are you okay?” I turned my vision backwards around my neighbor seat as the lady in front of me starts talking to me. The train starts. “I always look this way. I’m fine.” I am not interested in chatting with a rando while I have eaten two people, squirming somewhere inside of my body. One of them being a close boy to me. I’ve fucked him. And now I’ve eaten him. How the hell does this feel for him?

Just when I thought about him, I widen my eyes as I feel something scrambling in my esophagus. He must have managed to get out because I have drunken some water before. I’m sorry for him, but its not part of my plans to let him out here. You have to stay in there, little boy! I gather some salvia in my mouth and swallow it. As he fights back, I discreetly swallow one more time. And down he goes, again. Shortly after I start gulping down some fresh air for him, too. This must be very frustrating for him and I feel a bit bad. But also aroused by my power.

Some minutes later, the train is almost there. Nothing really happened and It seems like I can go to Lilly’s place to bring back Sam. But… Ough… what is wrong… A weak feeling of being tracked continued until now. But… It is just transforming into something worse… something different. My belly is turning. I need to stand up, but I lose my balance and fall to the floor. I… release… everything… The embarrassing noises continue to entertain the passengers as I can’t stop puking. “She only repels water.” The woman in front of me starts talking to a commlink. “Look into my eyes!” She squads down to me, occasionally tracking the water on the floor after turning back to my face. “Next time, you better keep an eye on your beverage. I’m done here.” I can see her leaving the train. My remaining salvia drools down to the floor. I spit it out as my heart starts to pump like crazy. I am always one step ahead of you, crazy people. The smile on my face unsettles the people around as I stand up.

“As I said before: I’m fine.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

 

In Solution by Tidal
Author's Notes:

Last Chapter update:

11th of June

 

 

Chapter VIII – In Solution

 


 

 

This period of waiting took too long, so I plan to climb these threads of stomach juices. I light up the dark cave searching the ideal pair of threads. In the beginning I tried to grab a single thread, but even I am too heavy. So, I left my gas cylinder on the bottom and I found out I need at least three threads at once. It’s not too easy to balance out the shaking of her steps and the patient movement of her stomach walls. I have been very high before when I climbed the wall, but now, I am a bit higher although it took longer. My flashlight barely illumes the entire cave. I hold it with my teeth, so at least I can see the next threads. As I slowly climb even higher, I realize to be really glad that the coach is gone. No doubt, it must be pure horror to be inside of someone’s bowels. Squeezed, pushed and slowly soaked and leached by her bile. The remaining oxygen fading… And despite the improbable case all of this did not kill you, the large intestine will do the job. It will remove and drain all the water from your body until you are completely leached out and dry. The coach is aware of what is going to happen to him, I’m sure. He knows he will not experience leaving through her rear exit. He will die down there. Everything behind her pylorus will lead to 100% certain death. But he fucking earned it.

Due to all of this adrenaline I almost forgot about my partly digested skin. It kind of turned me on that a part of my body was ripped off and broken down by her digestive enzymes and then flushed down to her deep gut to be absorbed. It was this colossal power of her that turns me on. She is stronger than thousands of my kind. And physically becoming a part… no… merging (!) with this power that obeys only to her will is the peak of being dominated!! I am so horny right now, but it’s not possible to do anything about it here… Damn you, libido! No, this is ridiculous! Let’s try to get up as far as I can get.

Very deep and loud stomach rumbles begin to resound around me. She hasn’t eaten something for a while, besides… me and some snacks. But neither me nor the forgotten coach were hardly filling, I guess. This is the reason for her stomach to start to boisterously squirm around me as if it tries to reach for me hanging in these threads. These mighty rumbles last very long and echo among the cave. I am paralyzed by the deadly terror and my body shivers. It starts to sound as if it would get very very angry. And her stomach’s anger is the last thing I want to draw on me right now. Its purpose was to fuel her body with energy and nutrients. It’s the only thing this monster is waiting for in its existence. And I am the little being caught in its cobwebs.

To make matters worse, I can hear another well-known noise from above, getting louder and louder. Why?? She wanted to save me! Why is she doing this again?! Water! She fucking lied to me. I stopped counting her lies. It was hopeless. A rushing cascade of another of her refreshments is released by the contractional opening. I lose track of my gas cylinders on the bottom as I am trying to find it with my flashlight. The cascade increases and the threads I’m holding on are torn apart. In the moment of falling down with the flow I constantly try to gasp for breath. However, my face is smeared with acidic slime making it harder to do so. The unremitting cascade changes its angle and hits me, directly pushing me under water. But I could catch some more air before. I search the bottom through my diving goggles and recognize a yellow object near the voracious pylorus. To get there was too dangerous. It’s too far. Too less air in my lungs. And my deep fear of being sucked in by the pylorus made it impossible to come anywhere near that thing. The walls are bloating from the sheer quantity of water. The only air left will be above her stomach. I reach the ceiling and pull me out as I did before. Breathe! Phew… This was really close. I almost ran out of air… My thighs are squeezed by the contractional entrance and I need to pull… me… out completely… which is no problem. I feel a bit like a chimney sweep, but I am really exhausted of fighting against her body. I need to take a rest for a while just listening to her heartbeat.

Partly recovered, I feel strong enough to pull me up even further! It’s not easy and I am only progressing slowly, but after all I do. Some tiny-meters later something from above drops on me. I am completely covered in her slimy slobber. The esophagus starts to bend and expand. By stretching my body, I can only just prevent falling down again. Then she uses her food pipe muscles to presses me down to her stomach again, obliterating my whole progress. I splash into her beverage again as her stomach lost some water during my absence. A larger cavern of air has developed. At the rippled walls I try to crawl out of the water. I fight against the surface tension by pulling me up. I did it! But… the air isn’t too good! Of course, it came from her intestines… The smell is rank and it does not feel like I get enough oxygen from it. My fear from the beast below is countermined by the imagination of being suffocated by Jana’s gases. I need to get my oxygen cylinders before I run completely out of air. Due to the fallen water level in her deadly prison, the way to the cylinders has shorten. I can do it! I take a deep breath of the nasty gases and turn downwards. I point around with my flashlight. The patiently moving walls of her stomach spawn a bleak and imperious feeling as I descend. Their patient movements make my hopelessness clear. I have lost a precise feeling for the passing time, but these walls surround me for like an hour now and they constantly explain: “You have no chance. We have plenty of time. And we will consume you.”

But no! I have to continue fighting! I did not come so far to die now! Okay! I can see it clearly now. Oh, what? Did the gas cylinder move even closer to the pylorus? Shit… I have no other choice than getting closer to it, too. I overcome my illogical fear as my eyes change between starring at the pylorus and at the gas cylinder. I finally reach it and throw in the mouthpiece… oxygen… fuck yeah, I did it!

The monster reacts to my presence as if I would be something familiar. It starts curling its lips and it’s almost like its mouth waters. Time is scarce to pull on the fucking gear on my naked skin and once more started to swim for my life. I hold the gear in my left hand and abruptly try to escape hectically. I knew this would happen! I fucking knew it! The walls around me have changed from patience to excitement! I can feel the water around me stops passing by as I am swimming. Together with the water I get sucked into the direction of her duodenum. I lose grip of my gas cylinder. It is gone again. It went down. In a glimpse of an eye I have to decide between suffocating in her stomach or following my gas cylinder.

My power to fight is depleted. I surrender to Jana’s unstoppable will to ingest me. As the underwater suction pulls me down, I close my eyes. My decision is made. Nevertheless, my choice shall not make a difference again. I can hear stomach-noises… that kind of signals to start moving. I open my eyes wide! Her whole stomach squeezes and presses the whole waterbody into her duodenum with an enormous speed! I have no chance to do anything and vanish into her duodenum before the very gate to her stomach is sealed again.

The duodenum is stretched much more compared to when swallowing the coach since it has a lot of water to suck down. The walls are very slick and pink. A high-pitched sound from below arises periodically as if something is injected into the water from a valve. This does not augur well. The tube I am inside of suddenly twitches quickly by contraction. In the same moment the whole water body together with me drops deeper down. This movement once more demonstrated my defenselessness. I am inside of a giant body and I havn’t got a single chance. She probably does not even notice anything of what she does to me. Maybe sitting somewhere. And maybe chatting via her smartphone. In the same moment when she washes me down into her small intestine.

The twitching continues, I get sucked down further. I am slowly running out of air and about to panic. I can see the beforementioned valve injecting some yellowish clouds. Oh my freaking hell. It’s probably enriched with enzymes to break me down. I continue to swim deeper down into her curved duodenum. I illume a slimy mass on it’s bottom behind the second curve. I seek something yellow. It’s a strong yellow. Like a gas cylinder-yellow. The duodenum’s walls start bouncing. Another twitching announces. I get pushed down an equivalent of maybe four tiny-meters. I stop above the yellow-greenish lake of bile on the bottom of the pipe. I can see another curvature ahead. Together with the other curvature before forming a pit to gather all the junk from above that has not been digested correctly. Like me. The gas cylinder is trapped in it, too. I can reach it. The bile does not only seem very disgusting it is also highly dangerous, I think. It’s so scary in here. And I am slowly running out of air… The noises from above, the heart and the lungs, are now hardly hearable because all these noises from the movement of her muscular intestines, exited and waiting for me down there, were so much stronger.

I need to get my hands deeper inside the disgusting bile. I am so glad I do not have to smell this. But it still feels so nasty. Every movement inside of it is difficult, but I try to rummage through the highly viscous bile. My wounds on my arms start to hurt as the alkaline chemistry corrodes them. Finally, I can feel the mouthpiece! Pulling it out demands much effort, as my arms are glued inside. But… There… it… is… yuck! Dripping in a yellow-greenish mucus. In a glimpse of an eye I quickly try to clean it and put it in my mouth, still partly soaked in the bile. It tastes awful, but I concentrate on breathing. Though, the taste will not get better any soon. To prevent to be sucked down deeper I get my feet stuck inside the thick fluid at the margin. Not too deep, of course. The last twitch occurs. The mighty walls instantly contract and the water flushes down leaving me in here. Slowly I pull my feet out of the swamp and crouch on the tilted and “breathing” duodenum bottom.

Exhausted and out of energy, I recover myself panting. I light up the tube above me. This is where I came from. There is no way to climb these slick walls. But… I will not survive another hour in here. Now being above the water I can hear very deep and long squeaks from below. It is followed by the deep growls I already heard in the stomach, just clearer. As if they were originated in the small intestine. Like a DeJa’Vu, another moment of hopelessness is intensified by these primitive, but superior noises.

 

So, this is where I will finally meet my demise: Inside of Jana’s bowel. I can hear the high-pitched gland from above, ejecting more of the bile. It gradually trickles and flows down the walls into the lake. I close my eyes and take a deep emotional breath as I see the lake slowly rising. Just like the tide in my eyes rises and starts to spill. Most recently, I was so sure she wants to save me… Some larger tears crawl out.

I expected the lake to rise until I was completely engulfed by it. But just a moment later, the duodenum bag starts to flex its muscles more and more. And in one final quick twitch it tilts me, and I am sucked inside the thick swamp between her stomach and her intestines. It is pitch-black, the flashlight is gone.

The warmth of her body is welcoming me and as I float inside her juices, I feel completely weightless.  I sink in deeper in the trapping mud and I can feel the digestive enzymes enter the bite on my naked chest first. A moment later it starts to tickle as well because my carbohydrates are broken down by her enzymes. I am sparkling again… Although I have my mouthpiece inside my mouth, I try to keep my head above with my last ounce of strength. But I can barely move inside this heavy goo. It is futile. Bit by bit, the bile covers my face and gnaws into my flesh of my open wounds; enclosing around my entire body, I disappear. Completely.

 

 

 

Have you found solution

in dissolution?

I’ve never felt this way before.

You make me liquify,

You make me volatile.

Always desired -

 you devour.

My spirit on verge,

My body will merge.

Reduced to bite and slice,

Come on kiss me back to life.

Wanted to safe.

Turned out to be my grave,

This was your only way -

You make me fade away.

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

11th of June

 

Under the Skin by Tidal
Author's Notes:

First Version:

29th of June

Under the Skin

 


 

Jana comes back from the train toilet, wiping away some remnants of water from her lips with the back of her hand. Not guessing what was happening to her friend Sam inside of her guts she confidently walks back to her seat. She’s dead sure she tricked these swines out and let herself fall quickly but leisurely into the seat again. She is chill. But deep inside her, she was pure tension. Her anger is on fire. And you should not talk to her. But she has no clue what this movement did to her friend:

He is violently shaken in her digestive juices. Thus, increasing the digestion process just like stirring up sugar or salt in a cup of water. He could not scream in agony because he is subconscious. Roughly ten minutes after being completely covered in her bile, the pain all over his wounded and partly digested naked body overwhelmed him. When she was falling to the floor to throw up, some minutes after that, he slightly came back to his mind from being tossed around her duodenum, just like now. But it was not bringing him back to life since he stays inside her body prison. He does not care very much anymore. He’s not able to. His skin is already extensively peeling off his arms and chest. Parts of his detached skin flaps already float inside the dissolving lake. When it will be transferred to her small intestine, his broken-down molecules will become part of her as she continues dissolving him until he is completely ingested.

Every single movement she makes, to get a little bit more comfortable in these rigid seats every now and then is translated to the other world inside of her lower gastrointestinal tract. She sinks deeper into the seats and puts her feet on the seat in front of her. People around her are getting uneasy and start to react because she is in one of the faster, more expensive trains. But she does not care about them.

Two stations later someone wants to sit next to her feet. She studies him intensively with her eyes.

“Don’t you dare to say a single word!”

He remains quite until she decides to take off her shoes. She provokes him to get away. It is understandable. The last neighbor poisoned her water. What is the next one about to do? “This is clearly enough. I will call an attendant.” In the moment he tries to stand up, she jumps off and encloses her hands around his neck, slightly suffocating him and pushes him back into the seat.

“We will get along just fine. If you will just do what I told you to do. Be quiet. As if you were a little boy again.”

He is impressed by her ruling radiance. She did not have very much to force him to stay or be quiet, but some people are easier to manipulate than one thinks. And if he knew, that he was forcefully threatened by someone holding two persons captive in the belly, he would run for his life, as fast as he can.

 

She is almost in her hometown again. Her hands are laying on her belly, holding her smartphone while chatting with Lilly. On the side she researches the internet for information about the obscure diver’s club. She does not find out anything worthy without dark net. So, she continues to get to know more about digestion. Not a very common topic to know everything about. Just after selecting a new music playlist… On the other side of her skin was Sam. Just a hundred times smaller. The sparkling of his body is increasing, yet he is still breathing.

The worst but expected is about to start happening right now. Her duodenum starts to get restless. The increasing movement rocks Sam around the lake. He loses a lot of tissue, his bloody and fatty subcutis becoming uncovered. The entire tube contracts, expands and rearranges itself. Then the whole lake of bile is pressed out over the edge down into her small intestine. All of which she has only slightly taken note from, although she is very concentrated on what happens inside of her right now. Sam is now inside of her small intestine which is even more tight and restless. The bile is slowly running down deeper as he is examined by the muscular, ingesting tube surrounding him. He suddenly opens his blood stained eyes as he realizes the entire pain he missed in the very moment of waking up.

“UNHOLY GHOST! PAIN!!”

He tries to push against the walls to resist Jana’s final realm of consumption with his legs and arms.

Am I still alive?! Am I still… inside of Jana?! Oh fuck… There I suffered it to remain for many minutes, while I strove to imagine where and what I could be.

It is pitch black. Moving blindly in the darkness he accidently kicks away something hard of weight. He tries to slip after it to find it again. It is soaked in juices, but it should work. He holds the flashlight.

One click and I can reveal the shuddering truth. I long, yet dare not to employ my vision. I dread the first glance at the moist tissue around me. My worst thoughts, then, are confirmed. The moving flesh of eternal consumption encompasses me. A wet endless tube reinforced with lots and lots of circular folds establishes. I pointed my device forward, sending a beam of light between my feet. As the backmost part of the tube stayed dark, my flashlight was not able to reach everywhere. The movement all around me intimidates me. The intensity of the subjection stifles me. The atmosphere was intolerably close. This is madness. I am inside of Jana’s intestinal lumen.

From an inner need to communicate with her, he curiously touches the patiently moving consuming walls of her. The walls that already consumed him partially. They feel of course slimy, but behind that he realizes a fine roughness on it. He then realizes his digested body. On his chest, only a transparent layer of skin covers his white bones that become slightly visible already. Despair. She almost digested his whole upper layer of his leather skin.

As if the small intestine already understood what went wrong with Sam, why the little morsel is still moving, he is slowly pressed down towards the bile. Then the intestinal peristalsis tosses him around the next corner against his will.

A sample of the intestine’s flexibility is demonstrated to me in the next moment. Contraction, gurgling voices oppressing my psyche and tilting movements I cannot resist. I am moved further. Oh please, make an end to this horror… I don’t want to go deeper inside you, Jana!

It is the exact wrong direction. He wants to leave this place. He did not even want to get here in the first place. He was forced to. He knows, that every second he remains, he draws nearer to death. And now, instead of moving out, her emotionless, voracious bowels even kick him further down. Step by step further away from his escape. Maybe 20 more curves until he will meet the large intestine.

 

 

What he did not know, his subcutis below mainly consists of fatty tissue, which is a real delicacy for intestinal bile and it’s enzymes. The peristalsis presses him further as his body is grinded inside of remands of bile. The enzymes instantly start working. He is consumed with an intolerable thirst. Moments of helpless existence follow. He is squeezed around by sometimes stronger, sometimes softer movements. The creaking from her muscles all around, both her humongous abs and the wrapping intestines, contribute to his forsakenness.

He realizes to get tired and dizzy as the oxygen in his cylinder is getting scarce. After several curves he is close to an edge revealing a bottomless pit. Apart from his dizziness, he is mentally absent or hypnotized into another unwary state from the pain and monotonous digestion process he can not hold back. In the moment of being close to fall down he realizes gravity is pulling him down he and wakes up! The intestine muscles nudge him over the edge into the abyss…

He landed heavily. His ankle hurt. In the next moment something strikes his eyes: “What is that?” He realizes another gas cylinder just three feet below his feet behind a contracted tube. He turns his body around to put his hands and head to the front. His weakened body is not able to find the strength, but he tries to grab the gas cylinder towards him. He runs out of air… and his fingers lose grip painting down the cylinder and falling onto the soft moist bottom. His efforts cause the intestine to rearrange completely. Suddenly the yellow cylinder is pressed backwards just above Sam. A muffled scream resounds from where the gas cylinder came. It must be the coach …! Sam manages to catch a breath of oxygen and turns over again. The air is very fresh compared to his own air. Suddenly a dark and warped creature crawls towards Sam! “Finally, you are inside of her hell, too! You really earned this death! And it’s not her who will kill you. It’s me.” Sam is unable to move very fast due to his pain and exhaustion. He approaches and crawls over him. Very very closely as there is not much place for two. All of things, the coach recognizes his knife floating towards him in the very moment. In his fortune for revenge, he is surprised as well and he picks it up grinning. “Look…, what do we have here? Do you remember this blade?” Sam spits in his face. “Do your worst, lunatic!” He wipes it away as he knows his following words will sink into Sam like the blade will afterwards: “Looking at you and especially your warped body while knowing the person you love did this to you – I would consider this love as blind lunacy.” He was right. All his feelings were just blind emotions. Nothing counted for her as well. She just did not care about him.

“NO! She did not want to do this to me! She wanted so safe us! And the reason for my partially digested and broken down myself is you! If you hadn’t slashed me I would still have air, and my suit was still complete!” Amazed by his still rational mind the coach pauses for a moment bending up. But he does not care for too long. “Say goodbye!” He dons his knife to his throat and cuts into Sam’s skin. Without much effort it starts bleeding.

All the sudden the intestinal system rearranges again. A rodeo ride starts to squeeze both the coach and Sam away from another. He grabs Sam’s thighs and both are sucked deeper down. Suddenly, his eyes open wide immediately shortly before he starts screaming. The tube heavily contracts, one or two bones are breaking. He loses his knife out of his opening and stretched hands… In one final peristaltic suction her intestine does away with him. Sam goes completely into freeze mode as he hears the bestial sounds from her bowels, almost like she was savaging him like a wild beast again. Desperate and futile high-pitched screams of pure anguish are resounding. From an ambivalently safe distance Sam slightly recognizes the noise of dozens of bones snapping and breaking. His body is squeezed and crushed to death until nothing, but a mush of gore and bone-fragments remain; ready to be broken down and absorbed.

 

She effortlessly killed him… just like that. And she probably did not even know it, yet. The timing was perfect… She saved my miserable life. Yet, I recognized where I am only now. I am completely and utterly at the mercy of her and her grumpy, moody, manic bowel. I could die a brutal death just like him in every moment… Additionally to that I do not want to be grinded in his bloody remnants when she pushes me further down again.

I remember the knife he hast lost and pick it up. I fold it up and keep it. Oh hell. Something that sharp could have harmed her very much. I am glad he could not keep it. Some could think I should stab her from the inside. But this would not bring me out. I would need to cut through her bowel and then through her abs which might be the biggest problem. No. I can’t do this to her. I am dead sure she did not want to do all of this to me either.

As he loses himself in his selflessness the intestine has to move on to its task and kneads him down as if nothing happened. As if she has not saved him and he has not decided to not stab his way out of her belly. The digestion must go on.

These shadowy walls of flesh polish me off, squeezing down -- down -- still down -- till a hideous dizziness oppressed me at the mere idea of the interminableness of the descent.

 

End Notes:

First Version:

29th of June

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9220