Half Inch High: Alternative 100 Follower Beach Special! by RI_Weeb
Summary:

The main cast of Half Inch High: Alternative enjoys some fun in the sun at a wonderful beach resort in Okinawa, Japan. What's the worst that could happen?

 

A beach themed giantess story to celebrate Half Inch High: Alternative reaching 40k views here, as well as a celebration for getting 100 followers on twitter!


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 17454 Read: 17734 Published: April 28 2020 Updated: August 14 2020

1. Prologue: Vacation! by RI_Weeb

2. Chapter 1: "Okinawa Here We Come!" by RI_Weeb

3. Chapter 2: Did this chapter really take 26 days?? by RI_Weeb

4. Chapter 3: Sand Castles and Stomping by RI_Weeb

Prologue: Vacation! by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

The prologue detailing the events preciding the group's trip to Okinawa

      “The beach! One of, if not the best places on the face of the planet! A perfect location for families and extroverts alike. It’s also a really popular set piece used in manga and anime. However… as popular as it is, the beach is an AWFUL location for introverts! Searing hot temperatures, irritating sand, obnoxious people, and worst of all… forced social interaction! I resent the beach, and just thinking about all the idiots who actually enjoy wading around in some salty water disgusts me even more. Not to mention the fact that the beach is also extremely dangerous for micros, so much so that they have to be partitioned off in a special ‘micro only’ zone. In all honesty, the beach is already bad enough for normal-sized introverts, but for micro introverts… it’s both annoying and fatal. So… if that’s the case, then how the hell did I get roped into going!!” As the resentment of Tomoya’s voice permeated throughout the area as the group patiently waited at the airport’s waiting lounge. Outside the window was a scenic scene straight out of a travel brochure. Golden sands and gentle waves encompassed the entirety of the group’s vision as they stared excitedly out of wide airport windows. 

 

      “Cheer up Tomo!~ This is our first trip as an official club so of course we all had to come! And plus, if you’re so against going to the beach, then why didn’t you say anything earlier?” Megumi said, cheerfully, almost too cheerfully. Her voice seemed a tad bit slurred and it was easy to tell that this strange joyful attitude wasn’t a result of being in an exciting new location with all her friends.

 

      “First of all, I did ask! Before going, I went up to her and said these exact words: ‘Hey, so I know we’re going on a trip, but can you tell me where exactly we’re going?’ And you wanna know what response I got?! She said, ‘Don’t worry about it Tomoya! I’m sure that you’ll love it most out of everyone in the club!” He said angrily while pointing at a certain nerdy girl with green hair who was resting up at one of the airport lounge chairs. 

      “Welll~ I’m sure she was just trying to be considerate, hehe!” Megumi said.

      “Considerate, my ass! Oh and also! If this is supposed to be our first official trip as a club, then why is she here??” Tomoya then pointed at Sekira, who was cautiously trying to comfort the jet-lagged Rentaro, under the very observant gaze of his attendant.

 

      “Hehe~ That’s kind of a long story…”

 

 

-2 Weeks Ago-

 

      It was an average summer’s day and Megumi was on a pleasant outing with all the girls from the club… and Rentaro. After meeting up at the local mall, the group cheerfully went around until Megumi and Rentaro had passed by a very interesting kiosk with the words ‘Raffle’ written with big letters on the front.

 

      “You there! The handsome micro boy being carried around by that busty lady!” A spry looking middle-aged woman yelled out from the kiosk pointing roughly towards Rentaro, who was currently in the palm of Megumi’s hand, she was dressed in colorful festival clothes and was obviously the one in charge of the raffle kiosk. After being called out like that, he was genuinely flustered. Even if he was used to being complimented by girls, he couldn’t help but be flustered whenever an adult happened to flatter him (mostly because Rentaro was heavily into older women). Still flustered, Rentaro pointed at himself to make sure he was understanding things right. “Yes, you! Come on up and try your luck at the raffle! We have so many great prizes and the best part is: It’s completely free! Think of it as a special event for today’s customers.” She smiled brightly calling him over once again.

 

      Rentaro, despite believing that his luck was incredibly awful, had no reason to deny the free offer and Megumi was super excited to see if he could actually win something, so with the two of them bubbling with joyful optimism. With an eager smile on her face, Megumi placed Rentaro on the kiosk counter, in which he came face to face with the imposing lottery machine that was several times his size. And as he looked at it with a puzzled expression, the clerk had finally gotten the hint and tried to help him with this issue.

 

      Since Rentaro was a micro, it was physically impossible for him to spin the handle on the lottery machine meaning that he couldn’t get his raffle drawing, however, micros often visited this mall so something like this wasn’t exactly new. Picking him up with her mature hands, the clerk looked at Rentaro and placed him next to a small button, before explaining that he could spin the lottery machine mechanically using the button in front of him. With this new piece of information, Rentaro excitedly jumped on the button, and just like ‘that’ the lottery machine began to spin, emanating a light rattling noise from contents within. 

 

      As the wheel slowly came to a stop, Rentaro crossed his fingers and closed his eyes, hoping that he’d actually win something from this raffle. Upon hearing the lottery machine come to a complete stop, he opened his eyes to see that a gold-colored ball had emerged from the machine. 

 

      “Congratulations!! You won the grand prize: Round trip tickets to Okinawa and a free stay at a luxurious resort!!” She said excitedly, ringing a small bell that she had in hand. Surprised by this lucky outcome, Rentaro smiled ecstatically at the clerk, prompting an interesting feeling within the woman. Leaning towards Rentaro she lightly whispered something into his ear. “You’re really cute when you smile like that by the way. If you wanna draw again the next grand prize will be a one night stay at a local love hotel with just the two of us.” She winked. Rentaro had no idea what she meant by that but was still happy to be praised by an older woman. Backing away from him, the girl then handed a small envelope to Megumi. Inside contained 6 airplane tickets and a special looking gift card (presumably for the resort that they were gonna be staying at).

 

      After hearing the commotion, Mai and the rest of the group went over to congratulate Rentaro. 

 

      “Wow! Free tickets to Okinawa?! That’s amazing!” Mai said she was excited about going to Okinawa for the first time.

 

      “Bad luck, my ass! Congrats, little guy!” Furyu said, trying to ‘lightly’ pat him on the back, knocking him over in the process. After casually apologizing about being unable to control her strength, she backed off and looked at the plane tickets.

 

      “1...2...3...4…” Counting with her fingers Megumi’s face lit up with pure childish joy! “6 tickets? That’s enough for everyone in the club plus one extra!” She cheered jumping up and down with excitement. She’s only ever been to Okinawa 3 times in the past due to the various exorbitant school trips, and friendly weekend outings with her friends in the student council (back at her old school) but she was still very happy to be going there once again with all her new friends. Smiling at Rentaro, she swept him off his feet and slowly brought him closer to her chest, while subtly mouthing the words ‘thank you.’ Normally Rentaro would be quite averse to this, thanks to his ‘BreastTSD’ but it seemed as if Megumi’s soft and pillowy fun bags were the only pair of orbs that he genuinely enjoyed being pressed into. Maybe, it was because of Megumi’s gentle nature, or maybe it was because of the sheer angelic softness of her boobs. Nevertheless, all Rentaro knew was that Megumi’s rack was undoubtedly a divine gift from the heavens! 

 

      Being pressed into her soft bosom once again, he was thoroughly enjoying every second of the experience. And thanks to her thin cloth button-up shirt, he was able to feel the full embrace of her voluptuous and welcoming melons as well as the sweet smell of her strawberry-scented lotion. 

 

      “Megumi! I love you! You’re one of the best friends I’ve ever had!!” He said, his voice being heavily muffled by her breasts. However, this enjoyment wouldn’t last long as Rentaro found himself quickly pulled away from Megumi’s rack and shoved into the less superior bosom of someone else. 

 

      “Eh?! Congrats on winning that raffle, Rentaro! I think you deserve an even better reward!” With a tall stature and head of long jet-black hair, it was none other than Sekira who just so happened to be passing by when he had won.

 

      “Ugh, why are you here, Sekira?” Said Mai, glaring at her with an absolutely angry look on her face, which was understandable considering all the stuff she’s had to go through thanks to Sekira and the two other members of her repulsive group. Regardless, thanks to Rentaro’s idiotic and irresistible charm, Sekira was unfortunately roped into the group, though she’s never tried to assault Mai or any of the other micros in the micro-rep support squad in fear that she’d cause Rentaro to hate her. Though that didn’t mean that she was friendly towards any of the members, in the case of Tomoya, Furyu, and a certain partially unintroduced character (i.e Fujo Shizue), they all resented her presence and despite Megumi’s best efforts, it seemed as if even she couldn’t get Sekira to open up to anyone but Rentaro.

 

      “Isn’t obvious, little runt?! I’m congratulating Rentaro on winning the raffle.” She snapped at her still stuffing Rentaro in between her breasts.

      “This outing was specifically for club members! Meaning that you have no business being here! And plus how did you even know we were here?!” Mai looked at her with a skeptical expression, only for Furyu to step in shortly after.

 

      “Were you stalkin’ him again?! Didn’t I tell you what’d happen if I ever caught you stalkin’ my friends again?! (by the way, this is a reference to a future chapter)” Cracking her knuckles, she started to walk menacingly towards Sekira. She had a scowl on her face and was totally ready to lay down a vicious beating, however, as she readied her fist, Furyu and the rest of the group was interrupted by Fujo who unconsciously found herself trying to stop the conflict.

 

      “Hmmm? Doesn’t this seem a little… too good to be true?” She asked looking at the tickets. Upon hearing her say this, the middle-aged woman running the kiosk began to nervously avert her gaze. “It’s almost as if this was planned from the start.” With a scrutinous expression on her face, she stared at the woman, who was currently sweating bullets after realizing she was being found out.

 

      “W-What makes you say that?” The clerk asked, the nervous tone and shakiness in her voice only confirming Fujo’s suspicions, but there was one more thing she wanted to see before she officially deduced that the raffle was rigged.

 

      “Mind if I give the raffle a spin?" Reaching for the lottery machine handle she gave it a good spin, much to the clerk’s dismay. As the lottery machine came to a stop, the group was shocked to see that another golden ball had been dispensed from the machine. 

 

     "C-Congratulations! S-Sadly, we just gave away our grand prize to someone else." She said only to be interrupted by Fujo who had spun the lottery machine once again, causing yet another golden ball to fall out. 

 

      "W-Wow! You're really lucky." The clerk said, sweating bullets from how nervous she was, however, things weren't over yet as Fujo started to spin the lottery machine again, and again…. and again. Each time it was spun the lottery machine dispensed a golden ball until it had been completely empty, leaving only a pile of small gold-colored metallic balls. Fujo and the rest of the group stared at the clerk in awkward silence as she looked down at the cluster of golden lottery balls with a look of absolute depression on her face. 

 

      "So… is this some kinda scam?” Furyu asked, directing her previously angered stance towards the clerk. But, thanks to Furyu’s intimidating aura, she was unable to answer her question and was slowly becoming more and more of a nervous wreck as time went on. 

 

      Before things were able to get too heated, a mature-looking woman with elegant, flowing sapphire hair emerged from around the corner. It was Ms. Tsukikage, and she was dressed in her typical stunning maid-outfit and seemed as if she knew the truth about the events that had just transpired at the raffle kiosk. (Now, this is another character that hasn’t been introduced in the story, but allow me to bring you up to speed. Hoshikawa Tsukikage is the personal attendant of Rentaro’s mom, as well as a housemaid that takes care of Rentaro and his sister whenever Ms.Kitagawa is away for business. She’s a responsible maid that always gets the job done, and she also has an ice-cold yet caring personality when it comes to Rentaro and his normal-sized little sister.) 

 

      “While the raffle may have been rigged, the prize is most definitely not a scam. Those are completely legitimate business class plane tickets to Okinawa, as well as that gift card.” After she explained the situation, the nervous clerk took a large sigh of relief once the pressure was lifted off her. Ms.Tsukikage then went over Sekira, who was still pressing Rentaro into her chest. and very skillfully pried him away from her. As he desperately caught his breath in the palm of her hand, he earnestly thanked the maid for saving him from possible suffocation at the hands, or rather, the chest of her best friend. 

 

      “Hey! What’s your problem?!” Sekira said irritated at the fact that Rentaro was no longer with her. 

      “Unlike you, Ms. Sumehara, I am a maid in service of the Kitagawa family, meaning that it is my responsibility to ensure his safety whenever possible, I'll also be chaperoning you kids on your trip to Okinawa. Which also means keeping him safe from stalkers and people like you.” She glared at her, before letting out a sigh. “Sadly, the young master has taken quite the liking to you… and from the looks of it, you seem to have interpreted that affection in quite the unhealthy way, like most of the girls who happen to catch a glimpse of him.” Muttering the last part under her breath, she then took a look at Rentaro who was still trying to catch his breath after his near suffocation. Before the two of them could argue any further, Furyu stepped in with an unusually excited tone. 

 

      "Hey, Rentaro! There's one extra ticket right?" She asked, putting on an uncharacteristically happy smile.

       "Yeah, why do you ask?" He replied. 

       "Well I was wonderin' about somethin', would you mind if I gave that ticket to my little sis? I don't feel comfortable leavin' her home alone with… her." With a solemn look on her face, she humbly begged Rentaro for the 6th ticket. Since Furyu’s helped him out, he couldn't be happier to let her have the ticket, however, Sekira definitely had something to say about that decision. 

 

       "Watch it, delinquent girl! That ticket is mine and I'm positive that Rentaro would be happier if I went on that trip instead of some middle schooler." She interjected, essentially playing with fire by trying to deny Furyu of her chance to spend some quality time with her sister. 

 

       "Do you wanna die or somethin? You ain't even part of our club and you're actin' like you know what's best for him just 'cause you've saved his life a couple of times. And my name ain't 'delinquent girl!' It's Furyu Mitsukabe, otherwise known as the girl who'll beat your ass if you don't back off!" Furyu said in a tone only recognizable, as her 'serious voice.' Rightfully so, because whenever it came to stuff regarding her sister, Furyu was always 100% serious and completely devoted to making sure that she was happy. She absolutely could not pass up this opportunity to take her sister to Okinawa. 

 

       Much like Furyu, Sekira also had a reason to desperately need the plane ticket, albeit a selfish reason, but a reason nonetheless. Sekira was desperate to get in some romantic alone time with Rentaro and the beach was one of the perfect locations for romantic happenings. She was already thinking of all the things she could do with him. She wanted to take long walks along the beach while he hid among the grains of sand that had gotten stuck to her foot, she wanted to see him use his body to rub sunscreen all over her body, she wanted to push him into the sand with her foot and feel his tiny struggles as he tried to escape, and most of all, she wanted to confess her feelings and share a passionate kiss at sunset. All those thoughts were driving Sekira absolutely crazy with excitement. 

 

       "You’d probably never understand, but this is a matter of the heart! If you wanna spend some time with your sister, why don’t you just not go on the trip? And plus, even if you do threaten to hurt me, at the end of the day, it’s Rentaro’s decision as to who gets the ticket!” She scoffed and confidently awaited his answer. 

 

       "Matter of the heart, my ass! You must be some kinda idiot if you think Rentaro's gonna choose you. This'll probably be the easiest decision of his entire life, so you better just run off now if you don't wanna see yourself get rejected." With an overconfident smile on her face, she looked at Rentaro in anticipation, believing that it'd only take a couple of seconds to decide who he should give the ticket to. But, that overconfidence was soon shattered as a whopping 5 minutes had passed. 

 

       Rentaro was stuck in an intense internal conflict. He had no idea who to choose, and frankly, he didn't wanna choose in fear that either of the girls would hate him. Giving the ticket Furyu was obviously the right choice in this scenario, but Rentaro couldn't deny how eager he was to see what was in store if Sekira was with him during the trip. Even after thinking about it for 5 minutes, he couldn't decide. His unhealthy desires were telling him to pick Sekira, but the kindness in his heart was telling him to pick Furyu’s sister. However, soon after thinking about things more rationally, he finally realized what the right decision was.

 

       "Sekira you can have the extra ticket…" He said, causing Furyu to yelp out in surprise. 

 

       "What the hell?!" Furyu asked only to be met with Sekira's newly acquired cocky attitude. 

       "Ohh, wow! That really was an easy decision, but maybe you're the one who should've ran away-" She laughed only to be cut off by Rentaro. 

 

       "And Furyu, you can have my ticket. I hope you all have fun in Okinawa!" He smiled at her offering his ticket to Furyu.

 

       "Wait… what?!" The group gasped in surprise almost simultaneously with Sekira feeling the most disheartened about the news. The only reason she wanted to go on the trip, in the first place was because of Rentaro so hearing that he was now backing out made things a little more complicated.

 

       “Rentaro…” Megumi looked at him with a small frown on her face. “If you’re not going then I’m not going either!” She pouted before attempting to tear up her ticket, but before she was able to she was stopped by Fujo.

 

       “Rentaro, here you can have my plane ticket.” Upset by Fujo’s offer, he tried to decline it only to be cut-off before he was able to get a word in. “But, that doesn’t mean I won’t be going to Okinawa.” 

 

       “Huh?”

       “You see, these tickets are business class, right? Well, business class isn’t really my things so I think I’ll be flying first-class, instead.”

       “B-But, how will you afford a first-class ticket to Okinawa in the middle of the summer?!” Rentaro asked, kind of perplexed and confused.

 

       “Did you forget? I’m Fuzue Shijo, a super-genius, and famous doujin artist! Meaning that I can most definitely afford stuff like that! And plus, I can probably count this purchase as a tax write-off.” She smiled at him, bringing an end to this whole plane ticket drama. Now, with everyone happy, though everyone would probably be happier without the inclusion of Sekira but, that’s beside the point. Upon finally reaching an agreement the group went their separate ways, packed their bags and prepared themselves for an exciting trip to Okinawa!!

 

-Present day-

 

       “And that’s how it happened!” Megumi said in a mellow tone.

       “That’s cool and all but… that doesn’t explain how I was roped into going to Okinawa!!” 

       “Oh, allow me to explain how that happened!” Fujo approached the tipsy Megumi and kneeled down to talk to Tomoya. “So, since the two of us are pretty close… I knew you wouldn’t be happy with the fact that we were going to Okinawa, so I kinda lied to you. Sorry! Hehe~” 

       “...” He stood there in silence, glaring at her. “Well, I may as well just enjoy my stay here. But, there’s not a snowball's chance in hell that I’m going anywhere near the beach!”

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed! If you like what you read, or if you wanna suggest some events that should happen in the special, leave a review! All criticism is welcome. Chapter 1 will be out "soon"

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

LabbaArt or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on Labba's Comics & Art Be sure to give them lots of praise 

Follow me on Twitter:

RandomInterWeeb

 

Chapter 1: "Okinawa Here We Come!" by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

I'm super sorry for the incredibly long wait! I'll try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again with Chapter 2! In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy this chapter! :D

        It was early in the morning and the low rumbles of plane engines and the murmur of people echoed throughout the busy airport. Usually, it would be hard to properly organize yourself in a busy place like this, but thanks to careful planning, the group made their way to the gate in an orderly manner. While they all had arrived at different times, some earlier than others, they would have no problem finding each other even with the large crowds.

 

        First to arrive was Rentaro and his maid, Ms. Tsukikage… or so they thought, for waiting in front of the gate was none other than Sekira herself. With small dark circles under her eyes and multiple energy drinks by her side, it seemed as if she got to the airport pretty early, maybe a little too early.

 

        "Rentaro!" She yelled, excitedly walking up to Ms.Tsukikage to steal him away from her capable hands.

 

        "You sure got here early, Ms.Sumehara," Tsukikage said, deciding to let Rentaro reside with her until they started to board the plane.

 

        "I was so excited to go on a trip with Rentaro that I may have gotten here a little early." She said nervously laughing as she rubbed Rentaro lovingly against her cheek.

 

        "Good morning to you too, Sekira." He smiled brightly at her, appreciating the 'friendly' affection he was getting from one of his best friends. "Oh and, what do you mean by 'a little?" He asked, concerned about the dark rings around her eyes as well as the general look of exhaustion on her face.

 

        "I think I got here around 7 o’clock …" She said, reassuring Rentaro a little. (for context Rentaro and Ms.Tsukikage had arrived at 7:30 AM)

        "That's good, getting sleep is really important-" That reassured feeling was soon gone as Sekira finished her sentence.

        "PM." Shocked and a little impressed by Sekira's punctuality, Rentaro smiled and said something that'd make Sekira's heart skip a beat.

        “A-Ah, I see. I get that you were excited but you should really take better care of yourself! Girls like you look a lot cuter when they’re well-rested!” He said cheerfully, smiling at the lovestruck girl. In stark contrast to the smiling faces of Sekira and Rentaro, Ms. Tsukikage seemed to have quite the fed-up expression on her face. After a stern lecture about leading people on, Rentaro sat down with Sekira and the two chatted while they waited for the others to arrive. And after a couple of minutes, Megumi, Mai, Tomoya, and Fujo had all arrived.

 

        After greeting everyone, Fujo was shocked to see the surprisingly wholesome interactions that were occurring between Rentaro, and Sekira. On the surface, they looked like lovebirds, but in reality, the two of them would probably be comparable to an innocent baby chick and a ravenous raven.

 

        “Wow, for once, you don’t seem like a psycho! Congrats, you should consider acting like that all the time.” Fujo said, intentionally trying to provoke her, but upon looking at her blissfully happy face, it wasn't working. It was as if she was enjoying her time with Rentaro so much that nothing could possibly faze her. She was totally in her own world when she was with him. However, as soon as everyone had arrived, that alone time had ended and everyone began to sort out their tickets so they could start boarding the plane.

 

        Looking at her plane ticket, Sekira smiled brightly after realizing that she'd be sitting next to Rentaro on the flight to Okinawa. She couldn't believe it, and despite being constantly antagonized by most of the group, everything was going her way.

 

        The group discussed amongst themselves and began to talk about their seating arrangements and it seemed as if they had all gotten relatively lucky with where their seats were located. Furyu was seated next to her sister, Megumi’s seat was next to Mai’s, and of course, Rentaro had a middle seat in between Ms. Tsukikage and Sekira. Everyone got the seats they wanted… with the exception of one person.

 

        "Huh!?" Tomoya stared at his ticket realizing how unlucky it was that his seat was in a completely different section of the plane in which he'd be nowhere near any of his friends. At first, he thought something like that would be a good thing, but slowly, he understood how tricky the situation was for someone like him. Typically, introverted loners would be extremely anxious to be seated next to two complete strangers, but for Tomoya, who was a micro, it was an entirely different and possibly dangerous story. He wanted nothing more than to be away from this situation, but despite his sub-par efforts, it seemed as if his wishes were left unanswered, mostly as a result of stubbornness. "Whatever…" Deciding to just accept it, he kept to himself and watched as the others conversed happily about their lucky circumstances.

 

        "Wow!! I can't wait! I've never been on a plane before! Thank you so much for bringing me along, big sis!" Haryu, Furyu's little sister, smiled before happily hugging Furyu's finger. Coming from a relatively poor family, both Haryu and Furyu weren't exactly experienced with stuff like this, so even commercial airlines seemed like an exorbitant luxury.

 

        "You shouldn't be thankin' me. I ain't the one who got the tickets. It was this guy." After stealing Rentaro away from Sekira's hands, she placed him on her own so Haryu could thank him. And thank him she did because soon after being placed on Furyu's palm, Rentaro was tackled into a kind hug.

 

        She started to happily express her excitement through overly affectionate means, much to the horror and disgust of Sekira. Just seeing the preteen middle schooler throw her body onto Rentaro pissed her off to no end and aside from the anger of seeing a micro girl steal her crush away, she was also extremely jealous. She knew that thanks to the difference in their sizes, she would never be able to feel his loving embrace or experience the same kind of affection. This envy and hatred was enough to make Sekira completely hate the young and innocent girl. She wanted nothing more than to watch this girl suffer and to punish her for throwing herself onto Rentaro, but there was obviously one thing that completely stopped her from doing such a thing: Her extremely brutish older sister.

 

        “Thank you so much, Renren~” With a childish smile on her face, and her chest pressed up against Rentaro, she obliviously bombarded the boy with affection, and since Rentaro was pretty much used to being hated by most micro girls it was oddly satisfying to be in the arms of a girl who was actually his size, if not, a bit shorter. Furthermore, it wasn't just the hug that made him feel happy, it was that she used an honest to goodness wholehearted and friendly nickname. No Scummygawa, no Pervtaro, it was just a simple straightforward nickname given to him by a micro girl and it was almost enough to bring a tear to his eye. (Note: Haryu does this to almost everyone she thinks is a good person/friend)

 

        “No problem! It’s not like I bought the tickets or anything. They were a gift from my family’s company, that’s all.” He smiled, humbly scratching the back of his head as he tried and failed to push the young girl away from him. However, this action inadvertently caused the girl to catch a glimpse of his kind-hearted smile, and as most girls do whenever this happens, she was almost entirely smitten within seconds of seeing his smile. Though, this sparked a different kind of thought in her prepubescent mind.

 

        “Say, Renren? You said your family’s company gave you these tickets, right? That must mean your super loaded, right?!” She asked, feigning a greedy look in her eyes. “Well, if you’re ever looking to get married, I’ll happily give you my blessing to marry my big sis!”

 

        This staggering remark shocked nearly everyone close enough or interested enough to be following along with their conversation. This, of course, included Furyu, Sekira who was secretly eavesdropping just in case the little girl tried to encroach on her territory (her ‘territory’, of course, being Rentaro. More specifically his kind heart and dashing smile), Ms. Tsukikage who was respectfully watching over Rentaro because it was literally her job, and of course Rentaro, who seemed to be surprisingly nonchalant by her outrageous suggestion. Furyu and Sekira, on the other hand, were both flustered and angry for wildly different reasons.

 

        “I know she might be a little… you know,” She said referring to Furyu’s nature that bordered between misguided tomboy and violent delinquent. “But, I promise that once you’ve known her for as long as I have, you’d see that she’d make a super good wife! She’s dependable, cool, and strong, and most importantly… She's kind and truly cares about the people she loves. So, please!” She bowed, finishing her surprising request with a genuinely heartfelt message to her sister.

 

        "Jeez, why do you gotta be so heartfelt and shit." She sighed, looking away from Rentaro in embarrassment. Thanks to Haryu's comment, Furyu was able to calm down a little, but as for Sekira, it only served to make her more furious at the little insect that was shamelessly suggesting stupid and ridiculous ideas. And now that they were talking about marriage, she couldn’t resist the urge to intervene.

 

        “Maannn, your sister sure is cute~ haha!” She said patting her roughly on the head with her finger. At first, she wasn’t really concerned by this gesture as she thought it was a genuine compliment, however, as Sekira slowly started to put on more and more pressure on the little girl, she was slowly filled with an unimaginable amount of fear. From the beginning, she suspected something was wrong with Sekira, but since she was hanging out with Furyu, she had let her guard down and ended up making a potentially fatal mistake. She looked over to Furyu, hoping that she'd notice, but it seemed as if she was still looking away with flushed cheeks thanks to that whole marriage debacle.

 

        Haryu's body was feeling the pressure and if it kept adding up she'd be undoubtedly crushed into unrecognizable paste under Sekira’s finger. And even when Furyu noticed, she was too shocked to properly react fast enough. She could only stand there in horror as she watched the pained expression on her little sister's face.

 

        "W-Wait, please-" She reached her hand out desperately trying to save her beloved sister. There was cowardice in her voice, one filled with a strangely shaky and timid tone. It was quiet enough so that no one could hear her, but that didn't matter to her. All that mattered was trying to keep her sister alive, which was something she couldn't do…

 

        "Hey, Sekira. I get that you think she's cute, but you should really learn how to control your strength a little. She's still a little kid, you know?" Rentaro said, nonchalantly tapping on her finger. Typically, any normal micro person would be able to instantly pick up on Sekira’s murderous intent, however, Rentaro was no normal micro person; he was an idiot, an incredibly dense one at that.

 

        Shortly after saying that, Rentaro was quickly swept off his feet by Sekira, in which she proceeded to lovingly rub him across her cheek, yet again.

 

        “Oh, my! I am so sorry. I could not contain myself at the face of such immense cuteness~” She acted innocently while fluttering her eyelashes towards Rentaro. Typically, one would describe Sekira’s innocent act as disgustingly egregious, or completely fake but, of course, Rentaro fell for it hook, line, and sinker. "I'll be sure to be a little more careful next time…" She then glanced over towards Haryu with a disturbing smile on her face.

 

        Nestling her little sister in her hands, Furyu just stood there remorseful. She was totally in conflict with her thoughts and was internally embarrassed by her inability to react fast enough to save her little sister. She was so ashamed that she didn't even have the energy to threaten Sekira. Furyu could only watch as she and Rentaro walked away towards the gate, all lovey-dovey. If it wasn't for him her sister would probably be dead, and it'd be all her fault.

 

        "I'm such a screw-up-" As she cursed herself out, she was abruptly interrupted by a light tap on the shoulder.

        "Heya! Are you ready to go, let's try to have as much fun as possible, ok? An opportunity like this only comes once a year, hehe~" Megumi said, looking at her with an endearing smile. Just then, Furyu was comforted by her sweet and wholesome personality. She felt relaxed just being near her, and thanks to her, Furyu was able to clear her mind of all the negative thoughts that were floating around her head. It was then that she decided to just keep her chin up and make sure her sister had the time of her life in Okinawa.

 

        From there, the group started to board the plane. Thanks to their early arrival, the plane wasn't too crowded, however, there were still a few colorful characters who were already setting aside their luggage and taking their seats. Checking their tickets, the group split off and headed towards their seats and after a few moments the in-flight safety procedures played and they all prepared themselves for their exciting summer vacation.

 

______________________________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

 

        Unlike Mai and the other tinies in the group, Tomoya was forced to walk to his seat all on his own without the help of a normal-sized person. This irked him beyond belief, but it was exactly what he deserved for denying Megumi's offer to walk him to his seat. Nevertheless, thanks to his stubborn angst, Tomoya sullenly walked to his seat, hoping that he was in a safe enough position to not be crushed by an unaware passenger.

 

        After a couple of painfully long minutes of walking, Tomoya was finally approaching his seat but as he quickened his pace he tripped over his laces and fell onto the carpeted walkway.

 

        Cursing himself he took a knee and started to tie his shoes when a loud thumping sound rhythmically approached him. Each one was louder than the last, and Tomoya knew those sounds better than any normal-sized person. They were footsteps, and even despite choosing to stick closer to the edges of the walkway, he knew that if he didn't get out of the way soon, he'd be crushed flat against the carpet and the only thing of his that'd arrive at Okinawa were his mangled and crushed remains.

 

        "Damn it!" He yelled trying to run away only to trip once again. And as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in an effort to brace himself for his incoming demise a shadow loomed over Tomoya, only growing darker and darker as what looked to be a designer high heel shoe, barreled towards him, touching down on the carpet with a loud and almost deafening boom, however, as Tomoya opened his eyes he saw that he was safely underneath the elevated part of the woman's high heel.

 

        Breathing a sigh of relief, Tomoya silently cursed and insulted the woman before finally arriving at seat. In his head, he was thinking about how bad of a start this was to his supposed 'fun summer vacation.'

 

        (Now, I know you might be thinking "How would airplane seats work for tinies like Tomoya?" Well if you weren't wondering that, it'll still be a good idea to learn about how it works through this helpful fun fact! Though it may be different for other airlines, this particular airline had micros and normal-sized people share a cabin, meaning that micros would be forced to use normal sized seats, that are accessible by a small ladder near the foot of the airplane seat.)

 

______________________________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

 

        About 30 minutes had passed and the plane had gotten off the ground and was now heading to scenic Okinawa. Meanwhile, Megumi and Mai were enjoying their time together by looking at the beautiful view through the airplane window.

 

        "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked, looking at Mai as she pressed her face up against the glass. She was enthralled and her mouth was agape, it must have been really amazing for a micro to be so high up… however, she wasn't the only one who seemed to be happy about flying above the clouds, as right behind them were a pair of people who seemed absolutely ecstatic to be riding in an airplane for the first time.

 

        "Damn! This is so freakin' cool! Look, Haryu don't you see how high up we are?! Look at all those clouds!" Furyu yelled out excitedly, pestering her sister, who seemed to be too enthralled by an anime that had been serving as her in-flight entertainment, to notice the beautiful view.

 

        Everyone seemed to be having such a great time, and Megumi couldn't help but smile brightly at everyone's enjoyment. This may not have been her first time in a plane, or her first time going to Okinawa, but it was her first time traveling with such a unique group of friends and she absolutely loved it. And the best part was… this was just the beginning! Megumi could hardly wait to see how much fun everyone would have once they landed.

 

______________________________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

 

        While the others chose to bask in the excitement of flying in a plane for the first time, Sekira and Rentaro chose to take part in some relaxing downtime before they touched down in Okinawa. And thanks to her arriving at the airport at an ungodly early time, Sekira was extremely eager to catch some Zs.

 

        Her head was propped up by her arm and she seemed to be sleeping soundly. At this moment, Rentaro was able to take in all her looks, and autonomous mannerisms. Even if it was a bit creepy, he couldn't help but watch her sleep.

 

        "She looks so peaceful… so cute!!" He smiled, staring deeply at her sleeping face. Though, what Rentaro didn't notice was that Sekira wasn't actually asleep. She was only pretending to be asleep, and she couldn’t be more satisfied to hear what Rentaro had said about her. In her head, she was raving and celebrating that Rentaro had called her cute, directly. After what he had said earlier, she realized that Rentaro may have had a secret second fetish for well-rested girls and/or sleep. As weird as that was, she found it oddly charming and even if she was dead wrong, it's not like it mattered. Rentaro genuinely did think girls looked cuter when they were well-rested, and even if it wasn't exactly a fetish, it was a preference nonetheless. However, at the time, his focus shifted to something else entirely: the true object, or rather, objects of his desire.

 

        As Rentaro poked his head over the edge of the seat, he saw that Sekira had freed her socked feet from her comfy tennis shoes and was currently pressing her heels onto the soft airplane carpet. This sight was more than alluring the young boy, and he could only imagine what it'd be like to be completely dominated by them. That little thought gave him the perfect idea.

 

        Glancing over at the floor, he looked at Ms.Tsukikage with pleading eyes, hoping that she’d let him do a little ‘exploring.’ In response, she looked at him with a disgusted glare. At first, she was just going to reluctantly allow Rentaro to do whatever he wanted, but after seeing Sekira’s painfully unconvincing attempt at pretending to sleep, she realized that she was trying to lure him into some kind of trap. And since Rentaro's a desire-driven pervert with a kind heart and dense brain, she knew that he'd fall for it 100%.

 

        Ms. Tsukikage didn't exactly know what Sekira was planning, but if she had to guess, she'd probably assume that she was luring him to her foot so she could pin him down and pretend to not notice him. From there, she'd have her way with him in a way that they'd both probably enjoy. But, speaking from personal experience, Ms. Tsukikage knew that her plan would only end in a potentially fatal situation. She couldn't let that happen under her watch, so she decided against letting him indulge his desires.

 

        "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that… it's too dangerous." She said, truly sad about not being able to let Rentaro enjoy himself during the plane ride. "Please try to get some rest so you'll have lots of energy once we land, OK?"

 

        "No, I was just being an idiot. You don't have to apologize." He looked at her and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Well, at the very least, if I'm gonna rest up, would you mind if I used your lap as a pillow?" He asked, smiling dearly at her, and even despite knowing and living with Rentaro for most of his life, there was something about his smile that always brought a light blush to the middle-aged maid's face.

 

        "Some times, I genuinely wonder if you're still that same little kid I met all those years ago…" She returned an equally endearing smile before picking him up with her soft silk gloves and laying him down gently on her lap.

 

        After coming into contact with her lap, Rentaro was almost instantly lulled to sleep by the softness of thighs and the occasional gentle pet across his tiny body. A feeling of comfort and nostalgia washed over him, and most of all, he felt safe, safer than he's ever felt in a good while. This was an almost perfect situation for the young boy, and even if it was only for a couple of hours, he wanted to enjoy it and cuddle up in Ms. Tsukikage's relaxing lap pillow.

 

        Meanwhile, the fully awake Sekira was aimlessly struggling in an internal conflict. She couldn't believe what had just occurred right before her slightly closed eyes. Her plan to seduce Rentaro and give him the perfect artificially unaware situation had failed and her one true love was stolen away from her and put to sleep at the soft thighs of the maid that was accompanying him. She was completely in despair, which somehow only made her thirst for the young boy even more.

 

        'What a scumbag… maybe I'll have to kidnap him and make sure the only girl he ever interacts with is me, for the rest of his life!' She thought, imagining some kind of depraved psychotic and love-fueled fantasy. And as those perverted thoughts poured into her mind, she found herself softly chuckling to herself in a very creepy way. She continued to think of all the things she'd do to him until she too had fallen asleep…

 

______________________________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

 

-A few hours later-


        "We're finally here!!" Megumi yelled excitedly, pumping her fist into the air upon stepping off the plane with both Mai, and Tomoya.

        "Can you keep it down?" He asked, rubbing the temples of his head. Tomoya, unlike the others, had a very unsatisfactory plane ride but not for the typical reasons. During his flight, Tomoya was forced to listen to the mindless babble of the two teenage girls that were seated next to him. And thanks to both of them being normal-sized, not even his noise-canceling headphones were enough to drown out their ceaseless chatter about cute celebrities, makeup advice, and other typical 'normie' discussion topics. Though, as much as he thought he was alone in the fact that he had a disappointing plane ride, it was kinda obvious that Haryu, Fujo, and Sekira had stepped off the plane a little worse for wear (for wildly different reasons).

 

        "I can't believe they killed off all the characters in the final 3 episodes…" She stared off into the distance with a depressed look on her childish face.

 

        "Jeez, I can't believe that the flight attendant talked to me like that! 'I'm terribly sorry, but may we ask that you refrain from drawing such illicit images, it isn't appropriate.' Not appropriate, my ass!!" She said mockingly, despite the request being fairly reasonable. "How dare you get in the way of my art! Don't be surprised if you see yourself as the slutty heroine of my next mind break doujin." With a disgusting smirk on her face, she had already started plotting all the horrible things she would draw.

 

        But, all those issues were soon put aside, as the group looked outside one of the large airport windows. They were excited and put at ease with the beautiful view of the calming sea and lively beach.

 

        "Okinawa, here we come!!"

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for chapter 2! If you have any suggestions for future beach events feel free to leave a review! PLEASE! I get really motivated whenever I see a review so, I'd love if you guys left one :D

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise  on twitter (or, else)

Follow me on Twitter:

@RandomInterWeeb

 

Chapter 2: Did this chapter really take 26 days?? by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

Wow, remember when I said that I would try to make sure that chapter 2 wouldn't take as long as the first? Well that was 26 days ago. I'm really sorry for the delay and I'll try my best to make it so that doesn't happen. But, I can't promise anything. For now, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It took a pretty long time (which should be pretty obvious).

      Walking in with all her luggage in hand, Megumi, last to enter the hotel room, flopped down, face first, onto the incredibly soft queen-sized bed. Since she had stayed up countless nights preparing for the trip, she felt extremely relieved and relaxed, upon touching down on the plush cloud-like hotel bed. It was so relaxing, in fact, that she almost immediately found herself falling into a deep, and tranquil slumber. However, in her haste to enjoy a calming catnap, she failed to notice that there was one other person on the bed. That person soon found himself slowly drowning in the large expanse of Megumi’s bosom. 

 

      "Megumi?!" The others yelled out, trying to wake her up but to no avail. After realizing the fruitless nature of their yelling, they began to panic trying to think of a way to rescue the tiny that was currently lodged in between her breasts. 

 

      "Delinquent girl!" Sekira said, looking towards Furyu. 

      "I already said, that ain't my name you-" Trying to retort, Furyu was cut off as Sekira started to speak again. 

      "Whatever, that doesn't matter right now! Rentaro's suffocating and he needs someone to help him! Can't you just like… punch her in the head to wake her up?" She asked, and was somehow surprised when Furyu had reacted negatively to her suggestion. 

      "The hell are you talkin' about, psycho!? I ain't gonna punch her awake! Are you crazy, or somethin!?" As the two of them argued, Ms. Tsukikage, who was in the next room, went to check out what all the commotion was. 

 

      "I can't trust you, kids, with anything, can I?" She sighed. Upon briefly listening in on their argument she had gotten the gist of what was going on. "Of course…" She sighed once more with a tone of absolute disappointment, before going over to Megumi's sleeping body. 

 

      Without an ounce of hesitation, Ms. Tsukikage plunged her hand straight into Megumi’s cleavage and began diligently searching for Rentaro. 

 

      Sensing this in her sleep, Megumi wriggled and turned at the mere sensation of Ms. Tsukikage's skillful hands and as she finally got a grip on and fished out the unlucky micro boy, Megumi let out one soft moan before falling back into her deep sleep.

 

      "Target… acquired!" She exclaimed, triumphantly holding him in the palm of her hand.

 

      “Why does this always happen to me..?” Rentaro said depressedly crawling into a fetal position. When it came to Megumi, Rentaro actually enjoyed being squeezed together between two monolithic mammaries, however, in this instance, he was smothered and very nearly crushed flat between her pristine breasts. This life-threatening interaction would forever change the young boy’s perception of Megumi’s once gentle and comforting bosom. Noticing this, Ms. Tsukikage decided that it’d be best to hand him over to his friends so he could recuperate.

 

      “I’ll be leaving him in your care, so try not to have too much fun while I'm gone." She said, handing him off to one of the girls before walking out of the room. 

 

     "W-Wait, you're not gonna have fun with us at the beach?" Haryu asked with a sad look on her face. Even if they had just met, Haryu wanted to have fun with everyone, regardless of whether she knew them or not, and Ms. Tsukikage was no exception. 

 

      Kneeling down towards her level, Ms. Tsukikage flashed a somber smile towards the young girl. 

 

      "I'm very sorry about not being able to join you guys, but I have some important work to take care of. I hope you'll be able to have fun without me." She patted the young girl on the head with the tip of her finger before leaving the room. While her absence cast a minor sense of gloom to befall the room, it hadn't lasted long as Megumi finally woke up from her brief nap and was now more energized than ever. 

 

      "Who's ready… for the beach?!~" She asked, jumping up from the bed before striking a pumped up and excited posed. Megumi's giddy excitement reverberated throughout the hotel room infecting almost all of the people in the room with a sheer sense of enthusiasm for a fun day at the beach, all except for two people. One of which was excited for a different reason, completely unrelated to Megumi's infectious optimism, and the other wasn't excited simply because of a distaste of all types of social gatherings. 

 

      "Hehehe, I can't wait to show Rentaro my swimsuit…" Sekira murmured to herself while staring intently at her bag. At the same time, the others were also looking at their bags, excited to enjoy some fun in the sun.

 

      A couple of minutes later and the group had gotten all their stuff together and made their way to the scenic beach outside. On the way there, Megumi spotted quite the interesting object in Furyu's hand. 

 

      “Eh?! Furyu, It looks like we brought the same beach bag! I didn’t know you were into cute stuff.” She smiled, holding up a colorful canvas bag with a cute cat design on the front.

      “I ain’t into cute stuff!! It was just the only thing I had layin’ around!” She said, defensively trying to brush off Megumi. During her brash and embarrassed response, Furyu mistakenly tried to rush ahead of the group only to trip on some frayed carpet that caused her to face plant on the carpeted floor, which in turn, caused Megumi to trip on top of her.

 

      Upon seeing Megumi and Furyu trip and fall, Rentaro instinctively braced himself, despite being in Sekira’s grasp. Most likely out of some strange form of PTSD, but it only lasted a moment before the two of them got their bearings, picked up their stuff, and continued walking to the beach with the rest of the group. 

 

      The sun shone down on the soft sand below, and waves splashed gently against the shore. The sea scented air blew pleasantly against the lush palm trees that lined the outer edges of the scenic beach. It was truly a paradise, especially for Rentaro, whose eyes focused on a group of beachgoing hotties. However, he wasn’t interested in their hot bikini bodies, his eyes were hot-fixed on their slim legs. 

 

      Their thighs, calves, and most importantly, their feet, some housed by both flip-flops and sandals, and the majority stood completely bare. Rentaro had a big perverted smile on his face and was literally salivating at the absolutely perfect sight laid out before him. With such an abundant number of stunning beach feet in front of him, it was almost enough to make him stand to attention

 

      Noticing this, Sekira was understandably angry and, surprisingly, so was Furyu…

 

      "Where the hell are you staring…

 

You damn pervert!!" 

 

      They both said almost in unison and while Sekira’s reaction was mostly normal, Furyu's own was very strange. And that irregularity was further set in by the group's reaction. 

 

      "Oh my, that was quite the reaction, big sis. Are you taking what I said at the airport to heart? I'm happy for you!" She squealed with excitement and stared happily at her. "Normally, I can't get a single word through that thick head of yours, but I'm glad that you finally took my advice on something." 

 

      "Shut the hell up and let's get changed." Trying to hide her very apparent blush, she roughly stuffed Haryu into her beach bag and ducked into the women's changing room. Trying to mask the awkwardness, the other's soon followed suit. 

 

      "I can't wait for you to see my swimsuit! I'm absolutely positive that you'll love it!" Sekira said, smiling at Rentaro. "You'll love it so much that you'll never need to stare at some shallow beach girls ever again… hehe~" She winked before dropping him near the front of the men's changing room. 

 

      "Why can't we be all romantic like that, Tomo?" She asked, looking at Tomoya with puppy-dog eyes obviously trying to tease him. 

 

      "Sorry, but the moment you start acting like that towards me is the moment I call the police." He scoffed, shooting an annoyed glare towards her. "Also, what's this 'we' stuff you're talking about? Last I checked you were just some perverted hentai loser with no regard for the people around you." 

 

      "Awww, you have such a sharp tongue, Tomo." She faked a moan, before bringing Tomoya close to her face. "That's what I love most about you…" Upon hearing her say this Tomoya's face lit up red with a slight blush and upon seeing this, Fujo could barely contain her intense laughter. 

 

      "Just kidding! Hehe~" She winked before dropping him off at the changing room. 

      "You're a real piece of-" He was cut off as Fujo ran off into the changing room. She succeeded in teasing the hell out of him and this was just the beginning. 

 

      And with that, all the girls had gone into the changing room leaving Tomoya and Rentaro alone in front of the men's changing room. Both of them had gone through quite an awkward experience and were desperately looking for something that'd change the subject.

 

      "So, um… Fujo's pretty cute, I think you guys would make a good couple." Rentaro said, awkwardly looking at him.

 

      "Like you'd know anything about good couples. Just shut the hell up and let's get changed already." He sighed and walked into the changing room. 

      "Wait! I thought you said there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell that you'd go to the beach?" 

      "She's gonna force me to go anyways. Might as well get this over with…" 

 

-A couple of minutes later in the women's changing room-

 

      "Ahhh! My swimsuit is a little tight." Megumi complained, struggling greatly. 

      "Yeah, I get what you mean. Mine's kinda tight too… especially around the chest area." Mai said but despite the intense struggle, the two of them still persisted in trying to get their swimsuits on. 

 

      Meanwhile, with Furyu and Haryu…

 

      "Big sis! I can't find my swimsuit! Are you sure you didn't leave it in the hotel room?" Haryu said exploring the inside of the beach bag like it was some kind of cave. 

      "Nope, I definitely put it in there. You're probably not looking hard enough." Furyu absent-mindedly reached into the bag until her hands brushed against the fabric of what was supposed to be her swimsuit. And as she pulled it out of the bag, she was hit with quite the realization. "... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" She yelled out in both anger and surprise.

 

      "H-Hey, sis… I-I don't think this is my swimsuit…" Haryu yelped nervously holding up a micro-sized bikini top with a ridiculous size tag attached to it. The number was rubbed out and unreadable, but the letters next to where it once was were very eye-opening: '... DD.' Furyu was also dealing with a similar situation, however, it was on a much larger scale (literally). 

 

      After staring at the absolute unit of bikini top for a couple of minutes with her mouth agape, Furyu finally realized what was happening. ‘Megumi did happen to point out the fact that we were had the same bag, and the only cannons that could fit into these holsters belong to her, which means…” Upon realizing that her minuscule cup was currently being revealed, she rushed out of the stall she was changing in and straight towards where Megumi and Mai were.

 

      “Hey, Megumi… I think your swimsuit is a little too tight. I already gave up on putting my swimsuit on, so you should probably give up as well. Also, how did you even end upbringing that one? I doubt anything in your wardrobe could be that small.”

      “W-Well… I think m-my mom put it in b-by mistake. A-And also, I’m n-not gonna give up, b-because M-Megumi… Shiro… never gives up!!” Short of breath and basically suffocating, she desperately tugged on the swimsuit with all her might trying to get it on. But, just when all hope was lost, made one last attempt and finally did the impossible. Though, not only did she find it nearly impossible to breathe it was very evident that the swimsuit wasn’t going to last that long thanks to her assets.

 

      “Yo, Megumi. I think you took my bag by mistake. Um, you didn’t happen to get a look at my swimsuit… right?” Furyu asked, only for her jaw to drop at the absolutely ridiculous sight of Megumi wearing a swimsuit that was many sizes too small for her and the way it tightly dug into her skin. “What the hell are you doing..?”

 

      “Ahaha… t-this swimsuit was yours, that makes a lot of sense. H-Here, let me get this off-” Reaching behind her, an audible ripping sound reverberated throughout the changing room, and, shortly after, so did an awkward silence.

 

      A few minutes later all the girls had exited the changing room and headed towards the hotel gift shop in search of a new swimsuit for Furyu, however, thanks to her anger, Tomoya and Rentaro were subsequently left alone with no explanation near the beachfront with the only hint being a friendly ‘We’ll be right back’ from the still considerate yet remorseful Megumi.

 

      "I wonder what that was about…" Tomoya asked, only to be confused when his question was met by an uncomfortable amount of silence. When he looked over at Rentaro, he could see him staring off into the distance with an insatiable look of pure desire on his face. It was then that Rentaro had enacted his ultimate beach enjoyment plan!

 

      Pulling out a pair of binoculars, he ran straight towards a nearby bench and hid behind one of its legs. From there he could 'enjoy the sights' in complete and utter safety. In this position, he had a perfect view of almost every girl on the beach and their respective footwear. Even if he couldn't see some of their faces from such a low position, none of that really mattered to him! His eyes bounced pervertedly from girl to girl and leg to leg as he carefully observed all beachgoing hotties and even a couple of sporty girls who were jogging to keep fit. He could envision himself being stomped into the sand and attached to their feet. Normally that'd result in his untimely demise, but this resort was exceptionally micro friendly to the point at which there were over 1000 things that have been specially tweaked with micros in mind. From extremely soft sand that made it almost impossible for a micro to be crushed, to artificial currents that prevented them from drifting out into the open ocean. 

 

      "Hehehe~" Rentaro chuckled like a dirty old pervert, as his desire had completely taken control of him and all Tomoya could do was watch from afar with judging eyes. 

      "I'm surrounded by idiots…" He said walking over to the bench in order to get to a safer location. 

      "That's a bit rude don't you think? This is perfectly healthy for a growing boy like me." He commented, with his face still shoved up against his binoculars. 

      "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that…" Tomoya sighed and leaned up against the metallic leg of the bench. In his mind, he was wondering how long it'd take for the girls to return, but he wasn't worried or eager to have fun, he was just bored and thanks to Fujo pocketing his phone earlier, he had nothing to do. 'At least nothing life-threatening or annoying can happen here.' Or so he thought... 

 

      For the next few minutes, the only thing the two of them could hear was the distant chatter of beachgoers and the occasional earthquakes that arose from girls coming in and out of the changing room. As Tomoya leaned against the wall, he couldn't help but feel that Rentaro's sharp focus was a little disturbing. For the life of him, he couldn't remember a time in which he was this silent, and for some reason, he was actually feeling self-conscious. 'Maybe I'm not interesting enough to talk to-'

 

      "Hey, Tomoya. What are you into?" Rentaro asked, putting his binoculars away. It seemed as if he had his fill of spying on women and was hoping to make small talk while he waited for the girls. 

 

      "Uh, W-What do you mean?" He asked, kinda surprised. After all his inner self-conscious sulking, he didn't expect him to start a conversation. 

      "You know how I'm into legs and stuff, right? That kind of stuff. Like what you like most in girls?"

      "Why do you ask? That seems pretty random… and weird. Don't you think that kind of stuff should be kept private?" Tomoya stared at him with a slightly uncomfortable and scrutinizing gaze. 

      "Ah, yeah I guess it was a pretty weird question. It's just that normally the guys in class call weird, or a traitor whenever I say that I prefer feet over boobs or ass, but you've seen me peep on a bunch of girls for 10 minutes straight and haven't really judged me at all." 

     "That's because I don't care…" He sighed, only to flash a slight smile towards him. "But, if you still wanna know… my tastes are pretty vanilla and, um 2D." He held his head down in slight embarrassment, half expecting Rentaro to make fun of him. 

      "2D is great too. The amount of amazing art I've seen is really awe-inspiring, it's sad that I'm not really talented when it comes to anything artistic. I have a lot of great ideas that'll never be drawn." Rentaro let out a chuckle before looking at Tomoya once more. "I know that you can be rude and kinda sexist from time to time, but honestly, you're a really great person and an amazing friend, Tomoya. I know that I'll always be able to depend on you." He flashed his token perfect smile towards him and gave him a friendly thumbs up. 

     "I'm not some waifu in a dating sim, so before you try putting the moves on me, just know that cheesy ass lines don't work on me." He laughed, genuinely amazed by how corny he was. After thinking that he just acted like that to lead on girls, he was surprised to learn that was just the type of person he was. 

 

      As the two of them laughed, their moment of friendship was abruptly cut off by the ear-splitting noise of something dropping right next to them. 

 

      "Crap, hold up Mina, I totally just dropped my phone." Going down towards the ground, the girl reached under the bench hoping to find her phone that had slid underneath. Feeling around was mostly futile, but as she retracted her hand she was surprised to see that she had somehow nabbed herself a tiny. 

 

      The girl was slightly tanned, had perfect blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing an overly revealing bright red one-piece and definitely seemed mature, but not like adult mature. She couldn't have been over the age of 21 and was most likely a college student. Not to mention the fact was extremely well endowed in almost every single category. Boobs, butt, thighs, you name it and she'd be well endowed in that place. Furthermore, she also seemed to have a friend with her. A clearly Japanese woman with waist-length average black hair and extremely average grey eyes, but despite her average looks, there was one thing that was extremely far from average: her height. Calling the girl tall would be an understatement and it was hard to believe that she was around the same age as her friend. She was probably a foot taller than her already tall friend. If Rentaro had to guess, she seemed to be somewhere around 6'7(204 cm). For a micro, every girl was a giantess, but this girl blew that metric out of the water. 

 

      "Eh? You're not my phone." She said holding Rentaro in the palm of her hand, but as her eyes met his, a blush came over her face. "But, you are pretty cute. Hey, Mina! Get a look at this little cutie."

 

      Kneeling down, Mina, the girl's friend, got closer to Rentaro. Now that she was at a way closer distance, her intimidation was cranked up to a 10 and the scary thing was that she didn't even look that intimidating. Aside from her height, everything about her was surprisingly average, if not slightly above average. 

 

      "Wow, you're right. He is kinda cute, how'd you find him, Marie?" It was a bit of an understatement to say that Rentaro was nervous and he made it more than evident to the two girls. Sweating bullets and blushing like crazy. But, he wasn’t nervous out of fear, it was more out of attraction. Truth be told, Rentaro had a thing for tall girls with long black hair. Being this close to her had him more than flustered. 

 

      "A-Ah I-I'm kinda w-waiting for some f-friends. Um, s-so can you let me go?" He said sheepishly, shifting his gaze back and forth between the two girls. 

 

      "What was that little guy? I couldn't really hear you…" The blonde girl asked, bringing her face closer to him, only to notice his intense blush and how much he seemed to be staring at Mina. "Oh, my…" A smug smirk appeared on her face. "I think the little guy has a little crush on you, Mina." She said before bringing Rentaro closer to her friend's face. 

 

      "A crush? I'm pretty sure he's just scared. Like, even most normal-sized guys are afraid of me, so what makes you think a micro would ever be attracted to someone like me?" She asked, picking him up and placing him in her own hand. Being even closer to her, Rentaro was way more nervous and Mina definitely noticed it. "See? Look at him! He's so clearly afraid of me, I mean it makes sense considering how tall I am. If normal girls are like skyscrapers to him, I must be like some kind of mountain or something." 

 

      Taking a deep breath, Rentaro finally decided to get his head straight and actually think about what she had said. It was clear she was misunderstanding something, and that thing being that Rentaro was afraid of her. After realizing that he was probably making her feel self-conscious about her height, Rentaro set his mind on making things right by exclaiming how he really felt about her.

 

      “I’m sorry!” He yelled out, surprising her a little.

      “Sorry for what?” Confused, Mina brought him closer to her face in order to hear him better.

      “I’m sorry for making you think that I was afraid of you. In actuality…” Rentaro took another deep breath. “I think you’re extremely cute!!!” He shouted, catching her off guard.

      “C-Cute?!?” Shocked by his kind words, Mina’s face glowed a bright red color and she quickly reacted to hide the blush with her free hand. But, as flustered as she was from just being called cute she was about to get even more flustered because Rentaro wasn’t finished complimenting her just yet.

      “I think everything about you is absolutely perfect! Your flowing black hair, your deep grey eyes, your slim, sexy body, and especially your height!!” 

      “D-Do you really think that? Most people think my height is a turn-off, but if you actually like how tall I am t-then-” Before she could finish her sentence she was abruptly cut off by her friend.

 

      “Hehe~ I think it’d be best if we continued this conversation elsewhere… like our hotel room, for example. What do you say, cutie? You could probably have a lot more fun together, in a place like that.” She winked, propping up her breasts with her arm. To literally anybody else, this would be seen as a blatant attempt at seduction, but Rentaro was too dense to notice it (and the fact she was using her boobs didn't make it any better).

 

      "Sorry, but I'm here with some friends so I won't be able to." Despite the enticing offer to 'have some fun' with what he would describe as the perfect girl, he couldn't forget the fact that this was still a club outing. 

 

      "Awww, that's too bad. Is your friend waiting under that bench? Because if so, maybe we can have some fun togethe-" Looking under the bench she saw the relatively unattractive Tomoya and started to back peddle, almost immediately. "Scratch that, how about we tell your little friend down there to send a message saying that you'll be 'having some fun' with your two new friends?" While Rentaro laughed it off and tried to politely deny their invitation once more, Tomoya was busy recovering from that huge mental burn that he had just received. And while he was pretty used to being insulted by women, or rather insulted in general, it still kinda hurt on the inside. 

 

      Despite his best efforts, Rentaro was seriously failing to push the two girls away. And as Mina looked at him with insanely cute puppy-dog eyes, his resolve was slowly wavering. 

 

      "You really won't join us? I'm sure your friends wouldn't mind. C'mon, please?~" Mina pleaded.

       "I-I'm sorry but-" Before he could reject her offer, he was cut off as a group of familiar girls approached the changing room. While most of them seemed to be in a good mood, there was one that had a horrible and straight up threatening look on her face. She was holding a plastic bag with the hotel giftshop's logo. 

 

      "Damn gift shop sales clerk. Only one size that fits me, my ass! I'll 'one size' that bastard straight into the ground." Furiously clutching the bag, Furyu stormed off into the changing room without even acknowledging her two micro friends. 

 

      "Oh, hey Rentaro! I see you made some new friends. Where's Tomo?" Megumi asked walking up to the two girls that had been accosting Rentaro. And as if the two of them weren't even there, he casually responded to Megumi's question. 

 

      "Tomoya's underneath the bench and by the way, would you mind telling me why is Furyu so mad?" He asked, worried that something bad had happened to her. 

      "Well, it's a kinda a long story-" Before Megumi could go on another one of her lengthy explanations, she was briefly cut off by Fujo. 

 

      "Furyu kinda got screwed really hard when she went to buy a new swimsuit. Let's just say they only had one that fit her, and… just wait and see." She said, desperately trying to stifle a laugh. As she approached Mina she had a heavily delayed reaction to her imposing presence "Woah you're, like really tall." She said in amazement and slowly backed away while readjusting her glasses. 

 

      "How tall she is doesn't matter! What does matter is that she has her grabby mits on Rentaro!" Sekira exclaimed, sizing up Mina despite being a foot shorter than her. "Look here, you bimbos! He's mine and I have been anticipating this trip for my entire life-" 

 

      "Didn't we get the tickets two weeks ago?" Megumi asked, confused by the stuff Sekira was saying. 

 

      "That doesn't matter either! The point is I came here to have fun with him, so I'm not gonna let a lamppost and some suntan gal steal that away from me!" Sekira said, stealing him from Mina. 

 

      "W-Wait-" As she tried to object, she stopped by her friend who seemed to know that this was their cue to leave. 

      "Oh, would you look at the time, Mina! We should probably get out of here. Seeya later, Renren~" She winked once more, picked up her phone, and walked away from Rentaro and the rest of the group. 

 

      "Thank you for calling me cute, I really appreciate it, as well as everything else you said about me! T-Thank you- a-again hehe. Bye… uh, for now." Mina bowed and followed behind her friend, all while waving at him. And while Rentaro waved back at her he found himself losing his footing as Sekira began to shake in disbelief at what she had just heard. 

 

     "Y-You called her cute?!" She asked, tightening her grip on Rentaro. 

      "Well, she kinda reminded me of you, so how could I not call her cute." He smiled, oblivious to the possibly dangerous levels of jealousy that Sekira was showing. However, thanks to his unintentional smooth talking, she seemed to have calmed down, relatively. 

     "Awww, you're so sweet, Rentaro~" She said as she started to affectionately rub Rentaro against her cheek. "But don't ever say anything like that to any girl but me ever again, OK?" She whispered to him with a tone of innocence, only for her threat to completely fly over Rentaro's head as Furyu finally decided to exit the changing room. 

 

      With her face red as a beat, Furyu slowly emerged from the changing room entrance. Her body was draped with a towel, but it was impossible to completely cover up her swimsuit. She was wearing a very girly bright pink frilled bikini with stripes. 

 

      "..." Rentaro didn't know what to say. In his mind he wanted to say something about her, but knowing Furyu, he thought that he'd somehow end up weirdly offending her. So, thanks to him being lost for words, he just stared at her for an uncomfortably long amount of time. 

 

      "I swear, if you keep starin' at me, I'll stomp you into the sand!!" She threatened, completely unaware of the fact that her new swimsuit had made it almost impossible for her to seem menacing in the slightest, and when it came to Rentaro, not even the actual threat seemed to be effective in the slightest… In fact, it may have had the opposite effect. 

 

      "You saying that only makes me wanna stare more…" He said, slightly drooling after imagining what it might feel like being stepped on non-lethally on extremely soft 'micro-safe' sand. 

      "W-What the…" She blushed and proceeded to clear her throat. "Yeah, yeah, whatever!! Who cares if my swimsuit sucks?! I bet your guys' swimsuits are 100% worse!" Despite how much she deluded herself there was no way that'd be true, and deep down Furyu knew that there was no escape from the humiliation she was feeling.

 

      "Hehehe~ I can't wait!" Sekira was too busy thinking about all the compliments she'd receive from Rentaro to even hear what Furyu was saying and she happily walked into the changing room, only to be stopped by Fujo. 

      "He stays out here." After realizing that she was attempting to bring Rentaro into the changing room with her, Fujo was quick to intercept her and steal the tiny from her hand. "Here you go, Furyu. And take care of Tomo too while we're changing. Thanks!" She said handing him over to the embarrassed girl before going into the changing room with the rest of the group. 

 

      "Look, don't be so hard on yourself! I can tell that you feel a little embarrassed but… I

I think it suits you pretty well." 

      "Yeah, right! I look like such a…" 

      "Cute girl?" Upon finishing her sentence, Furyu started to blush way harder.

      "Jeez!!! What don't you think is cute?! Hmph!" She pouted, turning her head away from him "...but thank you." Finally deciding to shed her embarrassment, Furyu took a deep breath and finally started to accept her god awful girly swimsuit. "If you tell anyone at school about this, I'll… never forgive you." Realizing that whatever violent threat she had in mind wouldn't be enough to shake Rentaro, she went with something that was sure to work. 

      "You have my word." He said, smiling sweetly towards her. 

 

      After a few minutes the girls were finally done changing and were ready to reveal their swimsuits. First up was Megumi, who was wearing a surprisingly low profile standard white underwire bikini. However, what was most surprising is that she was wearing her hair down while still using her hair bow as a cute accessory to her swimsuit. And while they may not have been rating how they looked out loud, Tomoya, Rentaro, and Furyu would all give Megumi's swimsuit a resounding: 8/10

 

      Next up was Mai, who was being safely held in Megumi's hand. She was wearing a plain navy blue one-piece school swimsuit. It wasn't anything outrageous, however, if there was one stand out feature of her swimsuit it'd be the way it clung tightly to her body and accentuated her already prominent chest giving it a little bit of a 'sexy school girl' type feel. And of course, she was still wearing her classic headband. Overall score: 6/10

 

      After Mai, was Haryu who was also being held in Megumi's hand. She was wearing a very cutesy frilled one piece with blue polka-dots. And that's all the details I'll give because I doubt anyone would like a sexual explanation of a 14 year old's swimsuit. Overall score: A+ for being cute. 

 

      After her was Sekira, who seemed to be pulling out all the stops. She had a very mature looking all black laced two-piece bikini that was tied at the front. And while the swimsuit alone expressed an already mature and sexy aura, combined with Sekira’s jet black and flowing hair caused her whole look to escalate to a whole new level of attractive, especially towards a certain person. Overall score: 5/10 (average lowered by Furyu and Tomoya's low ratings).

 

      And last but not least, was Fujo Shizue who… was wearing a very boring striped two-piece bikini. She wasn't busty so other than being slightly proactive it was completely ordinary. Overall score: 3/10. And while she may have had the most boring of the bunch, Fujo had still had something up her sleeve that she wasn't ready to reveal just yet. 

 

      Now enthusiastic and geared up the group finally set foot on the soft sand and basked in the soothing sunlight. Everyone was very excited and the beach was more than inviting. So, with everything set and done, they were finally ready to enjoy their day at the beach. 

End Notes:

Thanks for your patience and I really hope the chapter didn't suck as much! 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

labbaART (twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise 

Follow me on Twitter:

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

Chapter 3: Sand Castles and Stomping by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

THIS IS A REUPLOAD BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER WAS DELETED


      Setting down the beach towel and planting an umbrella into the sand the group sat down and thought about what they were gonna do. Looking around they saw everything the perfect beach could have and more. Food stands, beach volleyball courts, a very romantic looking dock, and the wide-open sea which shimmered in the sun. What also seemed to catch their eye, was a surprising amount of micros that were freely roaming around. 


      Typically, to enjoy the beach, micros would have to be sectioned off into special micro only zones, but thanks to the many precautions that the resort had taken, and special waterproof bracelets that allowed you to contact the resort staff if you ever found yourself in trouble, a micro could enjoy the beach like any other person (though it did take a tiny bit longer to get from place to place, that was mostly mitigated by the beach's lifeguards who often spent their time giving micros a lift to certain areas of the beach).


      "Yay! We're finally here! C'mon, hurry up, big sis! I wanna build sandcastles!" Haryu yelled, trying to pull Furyu's finger towards the direction of the shore. However, being the responsible sister she is, Furyu spared no expense in making sure she was properly protected before she went to have fun, which meant… 


    "Sunscreen!" Furyu said, reaching into her bag with her free hand. After searching around for a bit she got her hands on a bottle of SPF 100 sunscreen. "Hold your horses. I don't want you whinin' about getting sunburnt so we gotta do this first!" Placing Haryu on the beach towel, she squirted out a small glob of sunscreen and began to lather it all over her hands. Upon seeing this Haryu's happy expression turned into one of pure terror. 


     "Ahhh! Please don't big sis!!! Remember what happened last time you tried to do something like this!?!" Haryu yelled and started to run away from her. Furyu, on the other hand, was expectedly confused, but as she became aware of what happened last time the two of them went to the beach, she froze in her tracks. 


     "R-Right… I didn't mean to scare you, sis." She averted her gaze, looking worried. "But, we still gotta make sure you're fully protected and you can't reach your back on your own." This caused Haryu to think. She didn't want her sister's extremely strong hands to violate her body with sunscreen, so she sought an alternative…


      "Heyyyy, Renren~ Would you help me out with my sunscreen?" She asked, sounding needlessly seductive and finishing her question off with a wink. 


      "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sure thing!" Walking up to her, Rentaro grabbed his own (micro-sized) bottle of sunscreen and started to gently apply some sunscreen to the girls back, it's cold slimy consistency causing her to yelp out in surprise, which seemed to have made two people extremely angry, and as if to add insult to injury, Rentaro continued to apply more sunscreen to other parts of her body that she could have probably reached herself, though it wasn't like Haryu complaining, or anything. In actuality, she liked being pampered by a (cute) boy for once, and the sensation of Rentaro’s hands was so relaxing to the young girl, but as he finished up rubbing sunscreen on all her hard to reach places, he was abruptly pulled away only to be absolutely drenched in by a glob of sunscreen that, to him, was absolutely massive. 


      "Hey, Rentaro~ Why don't you help me out with my sunscreen too?" Sekira said, covering him in more sunscreen. At first, Rentaro was kinda upset about this treatment, but as Sekira started using him to apply sunscreen to herself, his opinion quickly changed, especially when she chose to start from the bottom and work her way to the top.


      Reaching down towards her legs, Sekira meticulously applied sunscreen to every inch of her slightly sand-covered bare feet giving Rentaro a very thorough tour of each foot. Despite her best efforts to make this a punishment, it seemed as if both parties were enjoying things all too much. Sekira was heavily aroused by the power rush and superiority of using the love of her life to apply sunscreen to her foot, while Rentaro enjoyed being completely dominated and submissive to her whims as she pressed him against her foot. In the few minutes it took to expertly rub Rentaro's body across every nook and cranny of her foot, she was extremely thorough and while he couldn't truly appreciate the smell or taste due to the massive amount of SPF 100 that covered him from head to toe, just being so close to her foot was a dream come true. 


      Meanwhile, Haryu was still laying down extremely surprised by how good it felt when Rentaro was rubbing sunscreen on her. It was like being massaged by a master masseuse, and it left her completely speechless with a very heated blush on her face, which Furyu interpreted as a look of embarrassed discomfort (which was a half-correct observation). Despite respecting Rentaro a lot, she couldn't deny how mad this made her, and she acted appropriately following her anger by walking up to the two of them. 


      "You've been a bad boy, Rentaro. If you act that way towards any other girl, I'm gonna have to punish you, even more, hehe~" Sekira said seductively, her face and body heating up from the pleasure as she continued rubbing him all over her foot. "Now, time for the main course-" Before she was able to use him for any longer, Rentaro was ripped away from Sekira and grabbed in between two of Furyu's fingers. Typically, Sekira would try everything in her power to stop Furyu, but she was so heated and aroused after playing with him that she was forced to retreat into the changing room to partake in some light cleaning of her you know what. 


      Bringing him up to her face, she smiled at the surprised micro. Though, her smile wasn't caused by happiness or excitement, behind that smile was pure anger. The type of anger that a person would feel if they had just watched their little sister get sexually harassed, and in Furyu’s case, this was the worst kind of anger. As most people would be, Rentaro was extremely scared by her imposing aura. Even if she was completely silent, he knew that he was in trouble. Thinking back, it probably wasn't the best idea to give her sister a complimentary massage, but there was no way he could've known that she'd be mad at him for it. In his head, the best option was just to civilly talk things out and apologize to Furyu before this escalated any further-


      Before he could even finish thinking, Furyu had dropped him carelessly onto the soft beach towel and began to forcefully (but not enough to deal any real damage) grind her foot on him like someone trying to stamp out a cigarette. 


      "Tch, damn pervert! How about you think twice before feeling up a frickin' 14-year-old!" She said, angrily glaring at him as he laid pathetically sprawled out on the beach towel while being pinned by the ball of her foot. "You've got that damn psycho bending over backwards for you and you still ain't satisfied!?" Letting her sisterly instincts kick in she continued abusing him, even breaking a sweat as it persisted for almost a minute before someone spoke up. 



      "Hey!! We may be on vacation but activities like that are still extremely dangerous!! You should honestly think twice about your actions, considering you're a member of the club, unlike that perverted psychopath." Mai sternly yelled out, her voice being amplified by the tiny megaphone (Megaphone? More like mini-phone) in her hand. 


     "Yeah, big sis! I think you're being a little mean to Renren. He was just trying to be helpful, and… it felt really good. He was like a professional masseuse, so cut him some slack big sis." Haryu pleaded, shouting up to her to Furyu while she continued to non-lethally step on Rentaro. It was then that she realized how awful what she did was and swiftly lifted her foot to apologize to him only to see that he was no longer there. 


     "What the hell? Where'd he go?!" She said bending down to get a closer look. Much to her surprise, it was almost like Rentaro had disappeared completely. After hearing that he had gone missing, everyone in the group stood silently with anxious expressions on their faces, well all except one. While everyone was staring helplessly, Haryu, who was the closest to her at the time, was watching in horror as Rentaro's body was plastered to Furyu’s foot, the residual sunscreen acting almost like glue. 


      "H-Hey, sis… I think he's-" Before being able to finish her sentence, Furyu turned her attention to her and squatted down applying more pressing her foot down even harder onto the stuck Rentaro. 

      "Yeah? Did you find him??" Furyu asked. 

      "He's stuck to your foot…" She said blankly, as a look of dread appeared on Furyu's face. 

      "Crap!!!" She very urgently sat down criss-cross and looked closely at her foot, silently hoping that she didn't accidentally crush the little guy. And just as Haryu said, there he was, sprawled out against her sole and completely plastered, but still intact with no noticeable injuries. Breathing a sigh of relief, Furyu pulled him away from her foot and plopped him down gently onto her hand. Before Rentaro could say anything, Furyu suddenly pulled him into her flat brick wall of a chest. 


      "I'm so sorry! I went too far!! " Before she realized how uncharacteristic this action was, it was far too late as nearly everyone had a clear view of what she just did. "A-Ah forget what just happened! L-Look, all you need to know is that I'm glad you're OK…" She said with a beat red blush spread across her face before gently placing him back down on the beach towel. 


      "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, haha…" He laughed awkward before prostrating himself in front of her. "It was my fault that this happened…" 

      "Gosh, you're such a frickin' dumbass sometimes? Look here, it ain't your fault! We both made mistakes, and I'm the one who overreacted. Let's just agree to put this whole thing behind us and enjoy the beach together." She said, smiling at him. This 'romantic' development was bringing a tear to Haryu's eye, and she was extremely happy to see that this interaction hadn't damaged their relationship as friends. 

     "Deal!" Smiling back at her the two of them laughed it off.

      "Hahaha, I still can't believe I didn't notice you back there. But now that I think about it, I do kinda remember feeling something hard poking into my foot while I was looking for you, ahaha…"

      After hearing this, Rentaro quickly looked down only to see that his 'little Rentaro'  was standing to attention from all the foot antics that had occurred with both Sekira and Furyu. At that moment, both her and Rentaro's faces lit up beet red from embarrassment and they stood there awkwardly, with Furyu occasionally sneaking a glance at his 'you know what' that was pushing tightly against his swim trunks. Before the awkwardness could consume their souls, they quickly changed the subject and went back to business as usual. 


      "Well, who's ready for some fun at the beach?" Rentaro asked, only to be met with some more awkward silence and even some mild chuckling. Confused at first, he was promptly informed of the issue by Furyu. 

      "Um, would you like me to wash you off Rentaro? You're kinda… you know." Furyu asked, referring to how his whole body and even his hair and swim trunks were completely covered in sunscreen. 

      "Thank you..." He said timidly, with an embarrassed look on his face. 


      One embarrassing trip to a nearby faucet later and Rentaro had managed to get most of the excess sunscreen off of him, After meeting back up with the group, they all discussed their plans and split up to enjoy whatever activities they wanted to do. Furyu, Haryu, Rentaro, and Sekira went to the shore to build sandcastles and swim a little, Megumi and Mai went to go snorkeling nearby, And the Fujo and Tomoya party were “forced” to stay underneath the beach umbrella to watch all their stuff and while it may have sounded boring this gave the two of them time to enjoy “the finer things in life" (i.e Tomoya wanted to play mobile games on his phone, and Fujo wanted to draw hentai of her friends at the beach). Neither of them objected to being there, as it was a good place for the nerdy team of the group, they would eventually be forced to switch off and let another pair of people watch their spot. 


      "Ugh, why did you have to come along? Do you even like building sandcastles?" She asked, looking at Sekira with a look of annoyance on her face. "Oh, wait. I already know the answer." She sighed and looked down at Rentaro who was helping Haryu carry some tiny pails of water to a small pile of sand. 


      "You're sharper than you look, delinquent girl. Truth is, I couldn't care less about helping you and your little mite of a sister play in the sand." She shrugged, looking at Furyu's annoyed face with a smug smile. "I came here to enjoy the beach with him and him alone, so wherever he goes, I go, and there's nothing that'll change that fact." She whispered. "And also, the cute little guy doesn't know how to swim, so I'm gonna help teach him!" She yelled out proudly.


      "I-I thought I told you to keep that a secret!" He said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. 


      "Ehh? You don't know how to swim, Renren? Instead of having that mean girl teach you, you should let big sis coach you! She's, like, super amazing at all sports." Haryu said proudly with a smug look on her face. 


      Sekira stared at the little girl with a ticked-off expression, but before she could lift her foot and "non-lethally" attempt to stomp on the little pest she stopped as Rentaro started to talk again. 


      "Oh no, this is a special time for you and your sister and I'd hate to take that away from you guys." He said humbly while smiling at her. "Plus, I already promised Sekira that I'd let her teach me hehe~." 


      Upon hearing this, Sekira's anger turned to happiness as she swept Rentaro off his feet and brought him up to her face, making sure to 'accidentally' knock Haryu over in the process.


     "Awww you're such a cutie, Rentaro! I love you so much~" She said while staring lovingly into his eyes. 

     "I feel the same way!" Rentaro said, smiling at her. Upon hearing this, Sekira was about ready to burst into tears, but what kind of person Rentaro was… "I love hanging out with and being around all you guys!" Sekira hid her sorrow behind a pained smile. She knew it was coming, but that wasn't enough to prepare her for how awful it felt to be friend-zoned once again. 


     Writhing in despair, she placed Rentaro back onto the sand and went back to the beach towel to grab her phone and stare at some of the pervy photos she took of him while he slept on the plane. After that, she made a trip back to the changing room for some more private time. In the meantime, Furyu and the others enjoyed some sandcastle building. 


     "Big sis!" Haryu yelled up to her, calling her over to whisper something into her ear. "Now's your chance! C'mon make your move already!!" 

     "Why don't you shove it before I bury you in the sand." She said, playfully pushing a wall of sand towards her. 

     "Hey! Watch it!." She giggled running away from the sand. While the two had their fun, Rentaro was hard at work at creating a tiny shed made of sand which, to him, was quite the achievement, however in the grander scheme of things, it was barely the size of a small rock. After catching a quick glimpse of his humble creation, Furyu couldn't help but burst out laughing at how pathetic it was. 


     "Hahaha! Is that supposed to be a sandcastle?" She asked, holding her stomach in laughter. "Here, sit back and watch because I'm gonna show you what a real sandcastle looks like!" Gathering some sand and a pail of water, she got to work on her sandcastle, which to Haryu and Rentaro was as big as an actual castle. And just after a couple of minutes, she was pretty much done with the main structure. 


    "Show off…" Rentaro pouted watching as his humble creation was slowly overshadowed in mere minutes. 


     "What's the matter Renren- uh, I mean peasant! Doth thou dare oppose castle Mitsukabe?" Haryu yelled, smugly standing atop the tallest point of Furyu's sandcastle. She was role-playing as some kind of princess and it didn't take long for Rentaro to get the hint. 

     "Hmph! That is right! My name is the silver-knight prince of the acclaimed Kitagawa dynasty and I have come to overthrow your corrupt reign!" 

     "Ha! Try as you might, because you will fail as this castle is protected by a fearsome dragon giant knight berserker!" She said pointing at Furyu. 


     "The hell is a dragon giant knight berserker?" Furyu asked with a confused look on her face. 

     "Just play along! Please!" After a couple more moments of role-playing later, Sekira had finally returned only to stir up more trouble. 


     "Nice sand castle losers." She said before stomping hard right on top of it. "Oops, I hope I didn't step on any bugs. That'd be really bad right, delinquent girl?" With a smug tone, she stared at Furyu, hoping that she had 'accidentally' stepped on her sister. And after feeling some light squirming underneath her foot her suspicions were confirmed… well, not exactly.


    "Awww, that mean girl completely trashed our castle, big sis…" Haryu said, staring at the remains of her once grand and luxurious castle as it crumpled like a house of sand and/or glass. 

     "What the hell's wrong with you?!" Furyu asked only to be immediately ignored as she realized the squirming was in fact, not coming Furyu's pest of a sister but from the only micro she didn't want to step on.


     As she stood frozen in disbelief she felt the squirming stop and became extremely worried. When she lifted her foot she saw a knocked out Rentaro completely stuck amongst the many grains of sand on her foot. It wasn't clear to Sekira but Rentaro had an incredibly aroused blush on his face. Even if he had been knocked out, every second of being stomped on by Sekira was an unbelievably amazing experience. While he couldn't be crushed to death, she had kept her foot pressed against him long enough to smother and subsequently KO the tiny boy. 


     "Eh? Rentaro?!? I-I know you like that kind of stuff b-but you can get off now. I can give you an even better time. Ahaha…" she laughed nervously, staring at his unconscious body with an extremely worried expression on her face. She received no response and began to freak out after thinking that she had killed him. As she held him gently in her hand all she could think to do was stare depressedly at his unconscious body in a way that'd make even someone like Furyu feel pity. But, in the moment of her anguish, she felt a small bit of movement on the palm of her hand. Rentaro had rolled over in his sleep. 


     That tiny movement was enough to make Sekira burst out into tears of joy as she affectionately rubbed him across her cheek. Even after all that had happened, this was without a doubt the happiest she's been on the trip so far. And while Furyu and Haryu were excited to see that he was OK (again) the two of them had hatched a plan. 


     Pulling out her phone, Furyu took a quick picture to capture this moment in its entirety. And while this was, without a doubt, a cute moment, Furyu had another motive: blackmail. 


     "I wonder what those other two would think if they saw this…" She said showing Sekira a picture of herself nuzzling up against a micro with tears of joy running down her face. Upon seeing the photo, her heart sank. Even though her love for Rentaro was strong she still didn't want this side of her to be revealed to the only people she could call friends. 


     Placing Rentaro firmly and safely between her breasts she started to chase after Furyu hoping to steal her phone and delete the image. They continued this for quite a while… 


     "You better delete that photo you damn delinquent!!!" 


 

End Notes:

Heya! Sorry if the ending seems a bit abrupt. That's supposed to be a scene transistion near the end. The next chapter in the special will take place 1/2 hour to an hour later, soooo yeah. Hope you enjoyed ;D

 

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this week’s chapter. Check out my Twitter and DeviantArt for exclusive content!!!


Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/


@McAssault_Rifle: (https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle) for allowing me to use one of their characters!


Follow me on Twitter & DeviantArt:

@RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

 

RandomInterWeeb: https://www.deviantart.com/randominterweeb


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9215