Shrunk at College: Short Story Collection by Sheograth
Summary:

These are one-shot stories set in the Shrunk at College world. Each chapter is a different short story. Some of these will be based on suggestions from raffles I've done on Twitter or DeviantArt.

Each chapter/one-shot will have their tags specified.

I've also got a Twitter (https://twitter.com/sheograth10) account that you can follow me, as well as a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College: Anthology Collection
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 23969 Read: 75548 Published: April 26 2020 Updated: June 15 2022

1. One-shot 1 - Alena Shrunken? by Sheograth

2. One-shot 2 - Amy Has Her Fun by Sheograth

3. One-shot 3 - Crushed by Nesi by Sheograth

4. One-shot 4 - Alena & Liz at the Library by Sheograth

5. One-shot 5 - Work Study Shrink (Tanya) by Sheograth

6. One-shot 6 - Allison's Focus Toy by Sheograth

7. Short Story - Allison's Excitement by Sheograth

8. Collab w/Scrungee - Shrunk in Flunk at College - Vol 1 by Sheograth

9. Short Story - Annoyed Allison (Renders by OnlyYouGTS) by Sheograth

10. Collab - Bigger Better You... At College by Sheograth

11. Collab w/Scrungee - Shrunk in Flunk at College - Vol 2 (Part 1) by Sheograth

One-shot 1 - Alena Shrunken? by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: F/f, In-shoe (slippers specifically), feet, toes, mistaken identity, Alena & Nesi

Shrunk at College One-Shot: Alena Shrunken?

 

Today was especially strange for Alena, as she woke up with a splitting headache, wearing her standard workout attire. And as she stood up, she mumbled to herself while saying “Where am I...?” The more she looked around, the less things made sense, as she felt like she was standing in an alien environment. This wasn’t her room, and it wasn’t anywhere in her apartment, but it still looked oddly familiar. But as she continued to look around, she suddenly felt and heard something disturbing.

 

BOOM

 

Alena immediately fell down after experiencing that, as she said “Was that an earthquake...?

 

BOOM

 

Then she felt that sensation, only louder and more intense, but then she saw Nesi in the distance. That only confused her further, as she mumbled “What’s going on...?” At first Alena waved at Nesi, but as her friend continued to walk forward, her perspective shifted dramatically. The closer Nesi got, the larger she seemed. But before long, everything clicked in Alena’s head as she said “Did I shrink...?”

 

A moment later, Nesi was right in front of her, where her massive bare toes lurked mere inches from her. Almost immediately, the potent odor of her foot washed over Alena, as she started to cough while saying “Ugh... Is this really what he feels like when he’s at this size?” The smell was awful to Alena, where her eyes stung and her lungs burned from the sheer intensity. One thing was certain, and it was that Alena would heavily scold Nesi in her constant lack of socks the next time she was able to.

 

But before she even got to wave at Nesi, she suddenly started to giggle while saying “Well isn’t this a surprise... I didn’t think you’d shrink again so soon, little bud...” Nesi’s voice was booming and intense, deafening Alena, as she wondered why she was speaking to her like that. After saying that though, Nesi grinned down at Alena before saying “This might be unexpected, but I’ve already thought up a little game we can do together. I know you’ll enjoy it...”

 

When Alena heard that, her eyes widened before saying “Oh no... She thinks I’m him!” Right after that, she started to jump and wave, while shouting “Nesi!! I’m Alena! Not him! Stop!!”

 

Unfortunately for her, Nesi merely giggled while saying “Wow... I forgot how much you got excited for this stuff. Well don’t you worry, because I’ll always give my itty bitty buddy an unforgettable experience...”

 

Following that, Nesi slid her foot forward, lodging Alena between her big and 2nd toes without any effort, even though Alena tried her best to resist her titanic best friend. And once she got stuck between them, she yelled “I swear I’m going to kill you when I get back to normal Nesi...” She then started to squirm as much as she could, which wasn’t much to be fair, but Nesi forcefully scrunched her toes in response. Alena’s body was immediately smothered by her toes, causing her to mutter “How does he enjoy this stuff anyway...? It’s barely even been a minute and I already want it to end!”

 

After that, Nesi smirked while saying “I respect how you’re already being active, but you should save your stamina, little bud, because our game will put you through your paces...” Then, after a short pause, she added, saying “I felt tempted to enlist you as my pebble for the day, but I’m in a giving mood today. I expect you to thank me later...”

 

Alena, plastered to her big toe, could only mumble to herself while saying “Oh you’re getting an earful from me once I get out of this mess...” Her toe was coated in sweat, which was partially why Alena stuck to it so faithfully. And as she remained stuck to her light brown skin, large beads of sweat would crash into her, soaking her clothing in the sticky and gross liquid.

 

Following that, Nesi started to laugh to herself, before walking toward her room, not realizing that she had someone completely different stuck between her toes...

 

 

The walk to Nesi's bedroom was normal for her, but it was a completely different story for the tiny Alena stuffed between her toes. Each time her foot rose in the air, she felt her insides scramble from the force of gravity. And when her foot would crash down into the floor, the resulting vibrations would storm through Alena's body. The most challenging aspect was how little Alena could prepare for the footfalls, as each one felt more intense than the last.

 

Nesi was totally oblivious to her friend's struggle, still incorrectly thinking that her quarry was a completely different person. And due to just how tiny Alena was right now, it'd be highly unlikely that Nesi would realize her massive error. But after about a minute, she reached her bedroom, before sitting on her bed near her fluffy slippers.

 

Right after that, Nesi lazily brought the foot that held Alena toward a fluffy slipper, confusing her tiny friend. And as she moved her foot closer, she smirked while saying “Bet you’re wondering what kinda game we’re playing, huh little bud...”

 

Before Alena could even respond, Nesi separated her toes and shook her foot, causing the tiny woman to crash down into the fluffy slipper. Her slipper felt sticky and gross, and the smell was atrocious, to the point where she had another coughing fit upon standing back up. And as she looked around some more, she could only mutter “Are my moccasins this bad too...? I should replace them after this is all over...”

 

But right after that, Alena looked back up at Nesi, whose foot still loomed over her, reminding her of just how small she currently was. From this angle, she could clearly see the bottoms of her toes, which were dirty and dusty. She quickly shook her head and started to wave her arms again, while yelling “Look closer Nesi!! You’re mistaking me for the wrong person!”

 

Nesi only laughed in response, before saying “You look pretty excited, my little buggy... Well then let me explain our game!”

 

Following that, Nesi started to crack her toes one by one, filling Alena with fear as she said “For this game, you will need to adequately tickle my foot while I put my slipper on. If you do a good enough job at annoying me, I’ll give you a break! But if you fail to stop me, then I’ll net out a nice punishment for you...”

 

Alena was liking this scenario less and less by the second, but she had no more time to say a word when Nesi started to shuffle her bare foot forward, moving it just slowly enough to Alena had time to trudge deeper into the toe area. And the further she had to push forward, the worse it became, as the smell grew more intense and even the air became thick and heavy. The more she needed to fight her way through sticky strands of slipper fluff, the more she wondered how their normally shrunken friend could enjoy any of this.

 

By the time Alena got to the toe section, she was already sick of Nesi’s game, and it didn’t even technically start. But Nesi didn’t care, as she quickly slid her 2nd toe into Alena while saying “And with this, our game begins! Good luck my itty bitty buddy...” Alena had no desire to participate in Nesi’s ridiculous game, so she just backed away from her gigantic toe, though she quickly noticed her inaction. In response to that, Nesi suddenly pressed her 2nd toe into Alena’s body, sandwiching her between the thick hot flesh and the sticky fluff. And while the air was mercilessly squeezed from Alena’s lungs, Nesi loudly sighed and said “Are you really that much of a killjoy? Can’t play even one little game with your best bud...? Well, if you don’t wanna play, then I can always use you for an extended pebble session. I promise that you won’t get a break until dinner time...”

 

Following that, Nesi lifted her toe, allowing Alena to slowly stand back up. And as she looked again at that massive mound of sweaty flesh, she could only mumble “I can’t believe I have to participate in this stupid game...” But after that, Alena shook her head and ran toward that toe, ready to irritate her gigantic friend enough to win this insane ‘game’.

 

And when Nesi felt the tiny struggles, she could only giggle while saying “That’s the spirit! It’s more fun when you try, little bud...”

 

The only thing on Alena’s mind now was victory, because as demeaning and disgusting as this activity was to her, it was still better than spending the rest of the day stuck in Nesi’s gross slipper...

 

 

Nesi’s toe was slimy and warm, and Alena practically felt revolted that she had to rub and scratch at the mass of squishy flesh. And it wasn’t just her hands that quickly got coated in sweat, but her whole body was getting soaked, and the salty stuff just continued to pour around her. But that didn’t stop Alena, as the fear of Nesi actually treating her like a pebble motivated her to act like her life depending on it.

 

But as Alena rubbed her 2nd toe frantically, Nesi started to laugh while saying “Not bad so far! You’ve really learned how to be a ticklish little bug, haven’t you...” Alena only gritted her teeth and continued to rub, ignoring the teasing that was clearly meant for someone else. Before too long, Nesi lifted that toe in the air, while saying “You’re done with that one! Why don’t you see if you can handle my big toe now...?”

 

Clearly Nesi was the one in control right now, so Alena sighed and moved over to the side of her big toe, before digging her nails into the thick skin to scratch at it. As Alena did this, Nesi happily sighed while saying “Yeah that’s the ticket! You’re doing wonders for my skin little guy. In fact, I think my toe wants to thank ya personally...”

 

Alena didn’t like what she just heard, but she had no time to react before Nesi squeezed her big and 2nd toes, smothering her shrunken friend between them. Her toes continued to press into Alena’s body, preventing her from moving an inch, where Nesi could giggle at her expense. As she did this, she lazily shuffled her tiny friend over to the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, before skillfully jamming her into the sticky pocket of skin. Alena was forced to taste Nesi’s toe jam, causing her to cough and sputter, before muttering “This is the worst...”

 

After that, Nesi let her go in front of those toes, before saying “You’re halfway finished little bud... But you’d better hurry up, because my toes are getting antsy!” With that taunting command, Alena groaned and got back to work, furiously rubbing those toes as much as she could. Even the smaller ones were far larger than she was, making her feel like she was dealing with squishy light brown walls. But the longer this went on, the sooner Alena wanted it to end, though Nesi was deeply entertained by the activity.

 

About 10 minutes passed, where Alena only had the pinky toe to work on, making her feel hope that this horrid ‘game’ was about to end. By this point Alena’s body was coated in sweat and gunk from her toes, making her want nothing more than a shower at her original size. And due to her warm slipper, Nesi’s foot remained hot and unpleasant to be near. Things were intense enough that Alena felt like she was trapped in an inhospitable swamp, where the air was swelteringly thick with her sweat. And as she continued to massage Nesi’s pinky toe, she muttered to herself, saying “I’ll make Nesi start to wear socks, even if I have to kill her first!”

 

But then Nesi suddenly lifted that toe, causing the tiny woman to fall face first into the sweat soaked insole. And as she slowly struggled to stand back up, Nesi giggled while saying “You’ve done such a good job, little buddy, that you’ve nearly won! But...”

 

When Alena heard her titanic friend trail off, her eyes widened as she said “But what...?”

 

Nesi then proceeded to pin Alena under her pinky toe, smothering her while saying “But you feel way too good, so I think I’m gonna use ya as my pebble anyway! Consider your prize for claiming victory over me. I know you’ll love it anyway...”

 

Alena tried to squirm, but couldn’t do much, before yelling “I won’t enjoy this! Far from it, Nesi!!”

 

Unfortunately, Nesi interpreted those squirms differently, causing her to say “Feels like you’re extra excited for me to start, so let’s not waste another minute. I’m gonna thoroughly make use of you, my itty...” She pressed her pinky toe harder upon saying that, knocking the wind out of Alena. 

 

Bitty...

 

After saying that, Nesi scooped the drained Alena up and deposited her between her 3rd and 4th toes, before clenching them forcefully. Alena was surrounded in every direction by Nesi’s light brown flesh, as her body was forced into the sweaty folds.

 

Buddy!

 

Following that statement, Nesi walked to her desk, ready to treat her friend as her personal toe toy for the next few hours, completely unaware of which friend she was tormenting...

 

 

Several Hours Later...

 

All of a sudden, Nesi felt her miniscule friend’s body grow, causing her to tap her chin while saying “Oh darn... Guess my time is up! Well, better let you out before you ruin my slipper...”

 

After that, Nesi slid her foot out of the slipper and shook the tiny body free, though what she saw wasn’t what she expected. And as the body grew, Nesi could only mutter “What the hell...?” Right before her eyes she saw Alena growing on the floor, confusing her completely as she said “Wasn’t that him...? What’s going on?”

 

Once Alena was back to her original size, she slowly and sorely stood up, causing Nesi to nervously frown while saying “I... I had no idea that was--”

 

Alena simply rose her finger, silencing the shocked Nesi, before quietly and emotionlessly saying “Before I deal with you, I need a shower. I’ll have several choice words when I get back, so don’t get comfortable.”

 

Following that, Alena left, leaving Nesi to stew over what just happened. She never even imagined that someone other than their usual friend could wake up at that size, but Nesi could only sigh and say “Next time, I should check more carefully before jumping right to the fun. Who knew that people other than him could shrink?”

 

While Alena walked down the sidewalk toward her own apartment, she noticed something odd poking under the ball of her foot that she was way too preoccupied to detect before. It felt like an oddly shaped rock, but she was far too drained, both physically and mentally, to care. And so for the rest of the walk to her apartment, she stomped over the friend that Nesi initially mistook her for.

 

She never realized that for the entire torture that she endured in Nesi’s slipper, her own sneaker held their mutual friend, who was far more enthralled by the day’s events than she ever was. She wouldn’t find the little guy until after she got back from shouting at Nesi, which in of itself lasted nearly an hour, reminding her friend that Alena was not one to mess with.

 

It was a strange day for everyone involved.

End Notes:

And here is the end of the first one-shot! This one was suggested to me by a good buddy of mine on Discord. I hope you all enjoyed it!


The stars of this one-shot are Alena (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Alena-Scarea-Comm-by-Hollewdz-Shrunk-at-College-833428570) & Nesi (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Nesi-Kher-by-guireyart-2-Shrunk-at-College-837624786).

If you're interested in seeing more of Nesi and Alena in action (neither of them get tiny), check out my shrinking focused text adventure, Shrunk at College! She makes plenty of appearances in the game, both in her own personal route and as a guest in other character's routes. I also just released a new update to Allison's apartment area, including the library section you can access from her apartment, though Nesi has an expanded role in the library area now. Enjoy the new content!

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college

One-shot 2 - Amy Has Her Fun by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Insertion, Breasts, Cleavage, Instant Size Change, Amy Kobayashi (32 year old scientist character)

Shrunk at College Raffle Story - Amy Has Her Fun

After yet another intense research session between you and Amy, as her personal test subject, she decided to bring you into her room with her, without telling you what she had planned...

Amy held you in her hand, keeping it closed and leaving you unable to tell what was going on, before you were suddenly tossed onto her bed. You end up landing fairly close to her pillows, but you barely had time to react when Amy suddenly closed her eyes, before smirking saying “Our fun is only beginning, my little buddy...”

Following that statement, she collapsed onto the bed, crashing down in front of you. Once you managed to get back up, you saw her massive looming ahead of you, as she grinned while saying “I hope you’re ready... Because that last research session has left me starving for some real action...”

Before you could say a word, Amy snatched you up and flipped onto her back, while kicking her flats off while shuffling further onto her bed. And once she was in a better position, she opened her mouth and stuffed you inside, while muttering “I’ll give you a quick tongue bath while I prepare...”

After doing that, Amy started to bounce you all around the inside of her mouth, using her tongue to effortlessly dominate you. And while she happily toyed with you, she skillfully removed your clothes, rendering you nude. You could only feel impressed by Amy’s dexterity, but that feeling was replaced by fear when she pinned you to her cheek while swallowing your clothes.

Following that, Amy moved you onto one of her molars, before chomping down on your body forcefully. Your body immediately started to contort to the shape of her teeth, where Amy treated you like a simple piece of gum. And after that initial bite, she started to giggle, before saying “You’re squishy enough, but you taste horrible...” Each and every syllable caused her teeth to smash together, crushing you without relent. She chewed you for a solid minute, coating you in her spit while brutally crushing you between her teeth. She eventually lost interest in that, leading her to resume sliding and manipulating you with her tongue.

But after a few more minutes of being toyed with by Amy’s tongue, she finally released you, though the sight in front of you was stunning.

Amy had stripped down to only her light blue panties and even took off her glasses while laying on a towel, causing you to blush and her to smirk, before saying “Lost for words, little buddy...?”

 

Less than a second later, Amy dropped you onto her left boob, right on top of her nipple, before saying “Give my nipple a proper rubdown... And if you fail to satisfy me in an adequate time frame, I’ll leave you in my sneaker for tomorrow’s morning jog...” You knew that Amy was one to make good on her threats, so you immediately started to massage Amy’s nipple, treating that pillar of flesh with extreme reverence.

After about a minute of this, Amy sighed before saying “Not half bad... But why don’t I lend a helping hand?” Immediately after saying that, Amy pressed her index finger into you and her nipple, before caressing it rhythmically. You were constantly mashed into her breast and nipple, where she barely even considered how you felt about the experience. But as she continued to do that, she smiled while saying “Ahh... You’re an excellent stimulant...”

Once Amy said that, she picked you up again and hovered you above her cleavage while sitting up. And while you nervously looked down, Amy smirked at you yet again while saying “Ever skydived...?”

You nervously shook your head, causing her to grin and say “Well there’s a first time for everything!”

Following that, she dropped you toward her cleavage, finding your fearful screams to be highly arousing...

 

Before you crashed into her breasts, she used her hands to separate them, causing you to fall past them as if they were a great canyon. But when you made it about halfway down, Amy suddenly pressed her boobs back together, smothering you forcefully. And once she did that, she began sliding them up and down, grinding you against them while saying “Enjoying my massage...? You can consider this the intermission before our grand finale!”

That sounded worrying to you, but there was nothing you could do as Amy continued to rub you against her massive breasts. And due to just how squishy and soft her boobs were, the experience was incredible to put it lightly. Though it wasn’t easy to breathe while Amy did this, as you were almost constantly buried under her flesh, forcing you to gasp for air whenever you had a chance. And even though Amy referred to this as your massage, she seemed to enjoy it even more, as she said “This is just the best! In just a few minutes, we’ll go even crazier...”

And true to her word, this intense breast rubdown only lasted a few minutes, before Amy separated her breasts again. As you were left breathless and plastered to the side of her right boob, Amy started to giggle while saying “The massage is officially over, but we’ve still got one more activity before the main event!”

You weren’t entirely sure what Amy had in mind, but your thoughts were interrupted once she slammed her breasts together, smashing you against those masses of soft flesh. And as she pressed her boobs into each other, you felt yourself sink into the warm and squishy skin, while she smiled before saying “Consider this round 2 of your massage!” After saying that, she separated her boobs again, before slamming them together yet again. Each time she did this, she put just a bit more force into it, causing you to feel dizzy before too long.

But after a few more repetitions of this, Amy finally plucked you free from her breasts, before saying “You up for more fun?” You took a deep breath before nodding, causing her to grin and say “That’s the spirit! Though we’d still be doing this even if you were tired...”

That was a response that only Amy would give, so you only sighed while she brought you down toward her panties, before tugging at it...

 

Almost immediately, Amy dropped you into her light blue panties, before allowing them to snap back in place, sealing you inside. And you took a moment to simply look around, realizing that you were now directly in front of her vagina. At your size, it seemed more like a massive cave, though with you within her panties, your only path was toward that great cave. And so as you walked toward it, you noticed hairs along her skin, which were nearly as large as you were. They did make things easier for you to climb, and after a short while, you reach your destination.

But as you simply stood still while looking inside, you heard Amy’s voice boom around you, saying “I’m waiting... Hurry up and get to work! Unless you’d rather go in my sock tonight...”

After hearing that, you quickly started to walk forward again, crawling into her vagina without hesitation. The outer walls were slightly sticky and warm, though as you went deeper in, you heard Amy quietly moan to herself. And as you moved further inside Amy, the vaginal walls got slipperier and slicker, as a sticky fluid started to excrete from them. But before long, you managed to reach where her clitoris was, leading you to start massaging it, instantly filling Amy with a wave of pleasure.

As you continued to rub, lick, and nibble Amy’s clitoris, you were beginning to run out of energy, but she seemed to be only beginning. And once you slowed down, Amy brought her hand under her panties while saying “You can’t leave a job half finished!” Before you could do a thing, Amy shoved her index finger into her vagina, pushing you forward as a result. Following that, she began to play with herself, grinding you against her clitoris forcefully. The longer this went on, the more you struggled to breathe, as her vagina quickly became flooded in sticky fluid. It was swiftly becoming clear of just how much stamina Amy had for this sort of thing that it was beginning to scare you, as you wondered just how long this would go on for.

But after a few minutes, Amy exhaled deeply while pulling you out of her vagina, before lifting you toward her face. Even though you were coated in the vaginal fluid, you could tell that Amy’s black hair was messy and that her cheeks were reddened. Though a moment later, she smirked while saying “Now how was that...?”

You could only breathlessly express just how amazing it was, causing her to smile and say “Well I’m happy for you! But I hope you enjoyed your break, because it’s time for another round...” When you heard that, you nervously asked if that was all you were getting for a resting period, causing her to grin and say “Yep! I’m feeling extra horny and I need you to work your magic...”

Following that, Amy reached in a nearby drawer for something, before revealing a large vibrator dildo while saying “Now you’re gonna get a front row seat to this, so enjoy...” But before she attached you to it, she turned it on, noticing that nothing was happening, causing her to mumble “Is it really out of batteries...?”

For a moment, you thought that you might actually get a longer break, but then she started to stare at you wide eyed, quickly making you feel nervous...

 

A second later, Amy reached for the size changing device while saying “If I can’t use my dildo, then I guess we can improvise...” After that, she pressed a button, causing you to slowly grow, though you stopped before very long. Then, she smirked at you before saying “You’re now about 6 inches tall. With a few special features I’ve added, you’ll be a perfect pleasure toy...”

After that, she pressed a button, causing your whole body to stiffen, preventing you from moving at all. And as you looked at her nervously, she smiled while saying “This is an extreme version of the durability feature. Unfortunately as a side effect, it prevents you from moving, though that will work in our favor this time...” Once she said that, she fully removed her panties before moving you downward, ready to make full use of you.

And before you were plunged head first into her vagina, she giggled while saying “I wonder if this has ever been a fantasy of yours...? Well, I hope you have fun, because I’m thrilled!”

The next thing you knew, you were being forced into Amy’s waiting vagina, giving you a highly different experience from before. Now, you were being constantly shoved in and out of her vagina, as she forcefully used you as a dildo. The inner walls of her vagina were already slick in fluid, mainly due to your prior actions, making the experience less uncomfortable. But the sensation of being forced in and out of her vagina was indescribable to you.

Due to how aggressively Amy did this, you were starting to lose track of time, especially with how erratically she shoved you about. And while she continued to do this, she energetically shouted “This is it! This is the best...”

Following that exclamation, Amy climaxed, causing you to be drenched in her vaginal fluid. And as you laid on the now dirty towel, in front of her vagina, Amy only plopped back down in a breathless state. As she exhaled a few times, she smiled before saying “That was amazing...” And after one more deep breath, she slowly propped herself back up, before muttering “Oh wait, he still can’t move...”

After saying that, she reached for you and carefully picked you up, before turning off the enhanced durability setting. You quickly slumped over in her palm, feeling totally exhausted, causing her to smile and say “Lost for words, huh? Well, you did good this time, so feel proud, little buddy!”

Once she said that, she grunted to herself while getting off her bed and tossing the towel into her laundry hamper, before trudging toward her bathroom while saying “I think we’re both due for a shower... And I know just how to properly wash you!”

Following that statement, Amy turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warm, before stepping under it with you still in her palm. After that, she aimed her bottle of liquid soap at you while saying “Because of your excellent job, I’ll be extra gentle with you...”

What followed was a truly relaxing shower, as Amy rubbed you into every inch of her sweaty body, moving you with extreme care...

 

By the time both Amy and you were cleaned off, you could barely stay awake, though she seemed to notice that. And so she quickly slipped into her pink silk pajamas, before shuffling under the covers and carefully nestling you between her still large breasts. As you shuffled to get in a better position, Amy sweetly smiled down at you while saying “I briefly considered shrinking you some more and stuffing you between my toes, but I think you’ve earned this bed tonight. Sleep well, my faithful lab assistant...”

And so ended another crazy night with Amy Kobayashi, the genius scientist with an almost limitless libido when shrunken humans are involved.

End Notes:

Here is another Shrunk at College one-shot! This one is actually for a raffle I did over on my Twitter, where the winner got to suggest a story idea. So this is that concept turned into a full one-shot.

Hope you enjoy it!

My Twitter (if you'd like to join future raffles you'll need to follow me on there)

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

My DeviantArt (where I post character art)

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

One-shot 3 - Crushed by Nesi by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This one was a request made by Guireyart, an artist who I've worked with a lot in the past and have gotten a lot of commissions from. 

https://twitter.com/guireyart

Tags: Nesi, aware crush, some other minor feet stuff

Crushed Under Nesi's Foot - Story Request for Guireyart

Ever since you woke up at around ½ an inch tall in Nesi’s apartment, she’d been incredibly helpful with you, at least once she noticed you. There were definitely a few close calls before you got her attention. One time you landed in her cup of chocolate pudding and were nearly swallowed along with it, but you somehow managed to slip out of her mouth at the last second. Another time you fell into her fluffy and well-worn slipper while climbing her, and she nearly popped you like a grape over the course of using you as what she assumed was a pebble.

But all of that aside, your experience with your now far bigger friend was highly pleasant, though you quickly had to admit all of your inner most fantasies to her. The most she suspected was your foot fetish, so she was blown away by your whole shrinking fantasy, though she seemed highly curious about it. And for some reason, ever since she noticed you, your body became much more durable. There were a few times where she wanted to test that durability, though she would always argue that she was just trying to be a good friend and let you live out your fantasies. One time she even dumped you in her running shoe before taking a jog, which she always did sockless, giving you an extremely strenuous but amazing experience.

Though one day after a fairly lengthy workout session (which she did without you this time), Nesi gave you a particularly curious look, which concerned you greatly...

 

Before you could say a word, Nesi picked you up, pinching you between her thumb and index finger. You spent a few moments smothered among her warm skin, before she placed you on the floor near her feet. And as you looked up at her, she continued to stare at you silently, still appearing just as curious as before.

After that, Nesi took a step back, using her left foot as leverage to pry off her right sneaker, causing the opening to land directly in front of you. And while you coughed and struggled to breathe from the oppressive odor, she merely smirked at you before gripping the lip of the running shoe with her now exposed toes. In one swift motion, she tossed her shoe to the other end of the room, both impressing and intimidating you with the graceful move.

Once her shoe was out of the way, she carefully placed her bare foot in front of you, before lifting her toes up. It was a stunning sight, especially how each of her toes were at least twice your size. You were also confused about why Nesi hadn’t said anything to you yet even though her gaze hasn’t once shifted from you ever since she placed you on the floor. From this angle, you could clearly see all the bits of dirt from the floor that clung to Nesi’s toes, mainly due to how sweaty they were. And the sheer heat that radiated from her foot was enough to make you sweat all on your own, and you were just standing in front of them. But for nearly a minute, she aimlessly stretched and cracked her long toes, never touching you with them, though it still kept you frozen in place.

Following that, Nesi lifted her foot into the air before hovering it over you, causing a massive shadow to form around you. Her entire light brown sole was speckled with dirt and dust, leaving you speechless at the sight. By this point you had no idea what Nesi had planned, so you started to yell up at her, but she didn’t even react to you. And once you realized that she wasn’t listening, you turned around to run, though she matched your move by slowly lowering her foot.

You tried to run to safety, but no matter how hard you tried, the shadow of her humongous bare foot loomed overhead. And the closer it got to you, the more you realized just how futile your attempt was. So you started to slow down, and turned to face Nesi’s foot instead, just in time to see it crash down upon you. All around you was nothing but her warm skin, which was soft enough to not hurt but still kept you entirely unable to move. To describe her foot as heavy would be a vast understatement.

It still was entirely unclear why Nesi was doing this to you, but you didn’t have long to think about that when she suddenly put just a bit more pressure on you. It hurt, but you didn’t feel any injuries yet, though with your durability you didn’t know why you were feeling pain at all. With every few minutes, Nesi increased the pressure just a tiny bit more, where the pain steadily increased with each change in force. At certain intervals you felt bones snap and muscles tear, though it was never more than one for each increase in severity.

All throughout this painful experience, the oppressive smell of sweat filled each of your senses. Since you were on your back, your face was buried in the thick and squishy flesh of Nesi’s foot, causing sweat to pour down your throat without relent. The heat was intense enough to put you on the verge of passing out, but oddly enough the pain was bad enough to keep you from losing consciousness.

As you remained under Nesi’s massive foot, time started to hold little meaning for you, as you couldn’t be sure if you’ve been pinned for minutes or hours. And the worst part was how silent Nesi was. Normally by this point she’d throw some teasing quip at you, making it clear that it was all a big joke, but Nesi still refused to say a word. Even though, deep down, you’ve fantasized being crushed under Nesi’s foot, this was way too much for you. But with her hot and heavy skin smothering every inch of you, you couldn’t even cry out for mercy.

At one point, Nesi increased the pressure a tad more, finally popping your miniscule body like a bug. And once she felt that, she loudly exhaled before saying “That was incredible...” But after that, her eyes widened before she muttered “Wait, was I so engrossed that I forgot to say anything...? Guess I’ve got an apology to do once the respawn happens...”

 

A Few Minutes Later...

After the sensation of being crushed by Nesi’s foot left you, everything went blank for a moment, before you woke back up. You thought it was just a bad dream, but then you saw Nesi staring down at you with a decidedly guilty expression. Your first instinct was to cower in fear of Nesi, and when she noticed that, she frowned while saying “I really messed up, huh...? Sorry about how that happened.”

Once you calmed down, mainly due to Nesi gently picking you up and allowing you to relax in her palm, she said “Well, I got an email from one of those researcher guys, and they gave me a request. They made this new respawner thingy that’s supposed to bring you back to life if you die in my apartment. So my job was to test it out.”

When you heard that, you yelled at Nesi, asking why she didn’t say anything to you, causing her cheeks to redden while mumbling “Well... I uh... got pretty into it.” After hearing that, you grew silent, as she started to say “I planned on guiding you all along the way, and even had a few fun jokes to crack at you, but once I put you on the floor my mind just sorta melted a bit.”

She then started to nervously giggle, before saying “Weirdly enough, seeing you look more and more frightened by me, and slowly crushing you under my foot was super enthralling to me. My mind was racing so much that I completely forgot to say a word...”

You never expected to hear an answer like that, since despite how often Nesi found ways to playfully toy with you, she never seemed to show signs of having any real interest in size stuff. The pebble thing had been something she did for the longest time, but she swore that it had nothing to do with the kink you had, but this was different. And once you processed what she said, you asked if she had a size fetish, causing her to scratch her chin and say “There definitely was something real sexy about stepping on you. Way more than any of the other fun stuff we’ve done... So I can answer with a solid ‘maybe’ now’.”

But after hearing that, you ask if she planned on doing that again, since you’d come back to life while in her apartment. And when she heard your question, she smirked at you while saying “Possibly... I’ll spring it on you without warning when I feel like it. There’s something about how nervous you got that really turned me on...”

With that statement uttered, which was both concerning and arousing to you, Nesi brought you into the kitchen with her to have a nice lunch together...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! It was a lot of fun to explore an aware crushing scenario, since I don't typically write about them.

I've also got a Twitter (https://twitter.com/sheograth10) account that you can follow me, as well as a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.

One-shot 4 - Alena & Liz at the Library by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe (moccasins), Toes (bare & nylons), Unaware, Aware (playful/gentle)

Shrunk at College Raffle Story: Alena & Liz in the Library

Today was a fairly normal day for you, where you and your good friend, Alena Scarea, were studying together in the library. You both were studying for different classes, but it was still nice to have company while doing so, and Alena surely felt the same way. At the current moment, she was wearing noise canceling headphones, though it wasn’t like you’d need to say anything to her for a little while.

But after a few minutes of studying, you started to feel lightheaded, and before you could even say a word, you lost consciousness. When you woke back up, everything looked strange but also familiar. While you were looking around and rubbing your aching head, you heard a loud noise...

THUD

Directly in front of you landed a massive object that carried an oddly pungent odor, though when you looked up above it, everything made sense. You saw a gigantic tan foot, making you realize that you shrunk while studying. And if that happened, then that would be Alena’s foot, since she did choose to wear her moccasins to the library today. You would be panicking a lot more if this was the first time you’ve shrunk like this, but it’s happened many times recently to you, though it didn’t make it any less worrying.

But before you tried anything else, you pulled out your phone, and quickly noticed that you did not have a signal. You could only guess that your shrinking interfered with your phone, as per usual, so you instead walked forward in hopes of getting Alena’s attention. Since she still kept her foot in the air, you decided to check out her moccasin first, trying to tell yourself that you weren’t just trying to satisfy your latent desires.

As you walked closer to Alena’s fallen moccasin, the extreme scent from it grew more and more intense, causing your eyes to water before long. And yet the temptation of experiencing Alena’s moccasins at the size of a bug again was far too great to resist, prompting you to start climbing up the side of it. Before you got very far, Alena suddenly scooped the moccasin up with the backs of her toes, before lifting the shoe into the air. You were forced to hold on tight as she casually dangled the moccasin, threatening to toss you loose at any moment. The dangling was rough, but the way she shook her moccasin was even worse, as your grip was swiftly fading.

But after one particularly forceful dangle, you were flung up into the air, only to land onto Alena’s instep. And upon landing on her foot, you merely rolled along it into the moccasin, as the angle was just steep enough to keep you moving. She didn’t even feel you as you tumbled along her foot. Before long, you made it into the shoe and crashed down between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where the heat level was intense. It honestly felt like a sauna within Alena’s moccasin, and standing between her toes made things even more difficult for you.

You wanted to remain here for a minute or two to both recover and enjoy the atmosphere, but Alena’s toes had other plans, as they quickly started to scrunch into the moccasin fluff. In a moment, you were smothered between her toes, as Alena assumed that you were another piece of fluff, leading her to unconsciously play with you as she studied. They would constantly wriggle and writhe, rubbing you against their thick and soft flesh, all while you were coated in sweat. For most people it would be hell, but you were in paradise, especially since you seemed to be just as durable as the last time you shrunk.

For the next hour, Alena would absentmindedly toy with you as she studied, not even realizing that you were no longer sitting across from her...

About an hour later, Liz Orfino, a professor and friend of yours, just entered the library. And when she saw Alena studying, she walked over to chat, noticing that there were two sets of study materials even though only Alena was there. Once she got there, she smiled while saying “Hey Alena... Working hard?”

Alena didn’t fully hear what Liz said, mainly from her headphones, but she saw her gesture in the corner of her eye, causing her to remove her headphones while saying “Oh Liz! Just trying to prepare for an exam. How are you?” As she said that, she dragged her feet back, deafening you due to the scraping noise.

In response to that, Liz said “I’m doing okay. But are you studying by yourself?”

When Alena heard that, she raised her eyebrow while saying “No I’m with...” As she said that, she glanced over, and finally realized that you were missing, though she failed to discern exactly where you went. And while forcefully scrunching her toes, smothering you in the process, she said “Hmm... He must’ve walked away or something. I’m sure he’ll be back before too long.”

After that, Liz sat in your seat while saying “Then why don’t we chat while we wait for him? I’m sure you could use a break anyway...”

Alena then smiled before crossing her leg, allowing her moccasin to fall off her foot, letting you experience fresh air for the first time in an hour. And even though you were still lodged between Alena’s toes, you were able to see a pair of feet in black flats. Someone was clearly sitting across from Alena now, but due to being in her moccasin and getting constantly battered by her toes, you weren’t able to hear who she was speaking with.

But while Alena chatted with this mystery woman, she started to flex her toes, squishing you between them in the process. Due to her foot being inside the moccasin all this time, Alena’s toes were fairly sweaty, but the fresh air was quickly drying them. Because of that, you were becoming almost glued to the side of Alena’s 2nd toe, where you lacked the strength to break free. Every few minutes though, Alena would brutally clench her toes, almost suffocating you in the process.

After one particularly aggressive squeeze, your face ended up buried in her skin, which felt absolutely amazing to you. And due to this positioning, you started licking Alena’s skin, wanting to experience how it tasted. You also hoped that through licking you'd end up moistening her toe again, which would save you from being stuck to the dried sweat. It tasted heavily salty to you, but in an amazing way, though all of your licks started to bother Alena. At first she started to scrunch her toes again, forcefully burying you in her flesh and squeezing the air from your lungs. But this time she kept her toes clenched, nearly causing you to pass out from the lack of oxygen, though she released her grip just before you lost consciousness.

You needed to spend a minute just to catch your breath due to that experience, but once you felt a bit more energized, you started to lick her toe again. There was still a chance that doing this could break you free from Alena’s toes, and by this point it was more important to escape than to indulge any further. But when you licked Alena’s skin again, you annoyed her even further, causing her to react to your actions.

Up above, Alena grumbled to herself mid-conversation, before muttering “What a weird itch...”

Liz didn’t seem to hear what Alena said, leading their chat to continue, as you were carelessly scraped off her foot and onto the carpet. You felt dazed, but you weren’t hurt, leading you to brush yourself off and walk forward. And as you walked forward, your vision started to clear back up, you saw a nylon-clad foot waiting for you.

In an instant, everything clicked for you, where you realized that the person sitting in your seat was Liz. Since you’ve spent time shrunk around each of your friends, it became surprisingly easy to tell them apart at this size. But for now, your desire to be toyed with by Liz’s toes without her noticing you overrode your survival instincts, so you made your way toward her nylon-clad foot. As you approached it, Liz started to scrunch her toes into the carpet, causing you to lose your balance from the resulting vibrations.

Somehow you managed to get closer to Liz’s right foot despite all of the vibrations, leading you to take a moment and just admire her nylon-clad toes. They continued to wiggle about lazily, while she and Alena chatted, leading their distinct aroma to wash over you. And that only made you want to experience them even more, so you waited until they stopped moving before climbing onto her big toe. While you did that, Liz started to tap her foot, threatening to throw you off in the process.

While her whole foot continued to flail up and down, you tried your hardest to keep your grip on the nylon fabric, but it soon became difficult for you. And after one more foot tap, you were flung off and started to fly in the air, all while Liz angled her foot up to rest it on her ankle. Due to that, you crashed into her toes as they spread out, leading you to be tangled among the nylon material, which was heavily moistened with sweat. And before you could even consider breaking free from Liz’s nylons, she suddenly scrunched her toes, completely burying you in the process.

Because of your current size, Liz merely assumed that you were a loose strand from her nylons, so she continuously squeezed you under her toes as she chatted with Alena. And while you were being smothered by Liz’s toes, she smiled while saying “So what class are you studying for today, Alena?”

Alena smiled in response, before saying “It’s an upper level Anthropology course. We have an exam next week, so I’m going over the textbook chapters one by one.”

When Liz heard that, she nodded while saying “Oh that’s a good idea! You’ve got plenty of time, so you can definitely review everything you need to before your exam.” As she said that, she pressed the ball of her foot into the carpet, roughly pinning you in the process. After that, she began grinding her foot back and forth, brutally crushing you at the very same time.

While she was doing that, she made a slightly irritated face, causing Alena to say “You okay Liz?”

Liz quietly laughed before saying “Oh I’m alright... Just felt an odd itch. Or maybe my nylons got a bit torn...” After saying that, she curled her toes, wrapping you up between them. Right after that, she pressed the backs of her toes into the carpet, putting an extreme amount of pressure onto you, pushing you to the point of passing out.

As Liz continued to mercilessly crush you between her toes and the ball of her foot, Alena scratched her chin, finding it slightly strange that Liz felt an itch fairly soon after her own itch vanished. The whole situation felt strangely similar to her, leading her to also think about your continued absence. And in a moment of clarity, she said “Hey Liz...? This might be nothing, but can you check where you felt that itch? I just have a weird feeling...”

Liz did what Alena asked, and bent down to check her foot, carefully tugging on the nylon fabric. You were suddenly released from her toe hold, as you saw Liz’s massive visage gaze down upon you. And when she saw your tiny body stuck to her nylons, she quietly gasped while saying “I can’t believe it! He shrunk again!!”

Following that statement, Liz carefully freed you from her stockings before bringing you up to the table, in full view of her and Alena. And when Alena saw you, her eyes widened while she mumbled “He really shrunk again...” But she quickly cleared her throat before asking “Are you okay? And when did you shrink?”

You first told them that you were perfectly fine, if a bit winded, but then explain how you shrunk fairly early into their study session. And when Alena heard that, she asked “So what did you do?”

In response to that, you go over the major details of what happened, since by this point they both were used to how things went for you at this tiny size. And once you were finished, Alena sighed while saying “I wish you at least tried getting my attention before indulging in your kink...”

You nervously laughed in response, causing Liz to say “She has a point, but at least you’re unharmed... It’s a good thing you’re as durable as last time!”

When Alena heard that, she started to scratch her chin, as an idea seemed to form in her head. And as she did that, she said “Since we don’t know when you’ll grow back, why don’t we let you indulge for a bit longer?”

Before you could respond, Liz replied by saying “That sounds interesting. I probably can only stick around for another hour though...”

Alena simply giggled in response, before saying “Well then I’ll let you get the longer turn... I’ll be in here for a few more hours at least, so having a little study buddy might be nice.”

When Liz heard that, she giggled back while saying “I never thought that you’d initiate this sort of thing... Though I’m not one to talk either.”

After that, Alena smiled while saying “Well, since he’s at this size, we’d might as well... And besides, I’m sure he’d rather keep us company this way.”

With that decided, Liz picked you back up without even consulting you, before lowering you back under the table. And after that, she used her free hand to tug on her nylons, revealing a tiny hole above her 2nd and 3rd toes. As she carefully pushed you through, she giggled while saying “I never thought this tear would be so useful... Have fun! When you grow back, give me a call and I’ll help you with what you wanted to study today.”

Following that, she pressed you until you were lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, before affectionately squeezing them. After that, she proceeded to go to town on your tiny body, happily toying with you as she continued her chat with Alena. You were in bliss, as Liz ended up becoming an expert at dexterously manipulating you with her toes, due to your previous experience being shrunk in her care.

And so the next hour passed slowly for you, as you enjoyed getting squished and rubbed by Liz’s toes, until you were finally freed from your former professor’s nylons...

Once you were freed again, Liz smiled at you as you took multiple deep breaths, causing her to say “Was that too much...? Maybe I should've given you a break.”

You merely smiled and said that the experience was incredible, like always, causing her to quietly giggle before saying “Well it’s highly enjoyable to have you in my nylons, as odd as that sounds...”

After that, Liz handed you off to Alena before saying “I need to head back now, but you enjoy yourselves... And I hope you return to normal sooner than last time!”

Once Liz was gone, Alena smiled down at you while saying “I still have half my textbook to go through and outline, so our fun won’t be ending anytime soon. Do you mind a longer session?”

You shook your head before saying that since you don’t know how long you’ll remain at this size, you’d like to make the most of it. And when she heard that, she could only laugh while saying “That’s something only you would say... But I’m okay with it if you are! And with how much I’ll need to do, I’ll welcome any pampering you manage to do in the process...”

Following that, Alena moved you under her table, before dropping you right into her left moccasin. And before you could even adjust to the extreme scent, she buried her foot into the shoe, pinning you under her big toe. It was incredibly intense within her moccasin, and Alena’s constant attention only made things crazier, as her toes worked you to the bone. There were plenty of moments where she wasn’t even consciously toying with you, but you adored the force that her toes applied onto you regardless of that.

And for the next few hours, you remained nothing but a toy for Alena’s toes, where you licked and kissed her sweaty skin whenever you were able to...

You ended up remaining at this size for a full week, where she collected your things after that first session at the library, and kept them at her place while she cared for you. For the duration of your latest shrunken episode, you remained in Alena’s care, where she ensured that you’d be thoroughly entertained.

With your enhanced durability, she strived to give you a full course of shrunken fun, though deep down she enjoyed dominating you as much as you did. Your day always started with Alena’s morning jog, where she would alternate between keeping you inside or outside of her sock. It was always intense and amazing, but she’d follow it each time with a morning shower. And she’d attach you to her soap before dragging you all around her sweaty body, knowing full well how much you enjoyed it. After that, you’d both have breakfast, where she strived to treat you with care as she ate. And due to her diligence, you never had a close call while she ate, which slightly disappointed you.

For the afternoon, she’d typically keep you in whichever footwear she chose for that day, though she liked to keep you in her socks more often than outside of them. To her, she felt more comfortable when she could feel you against her skin, since it was another way for her to ensure that you were doing okay. And for days that she’d mostly stay inside, she’d keep you in her bra instead, enjoying how your small body felt plastered to her breasts.

At night, she’d wash you down thoroughly, stripping you completely nude. By this point, you didn’t feel embarrassed about it, though she didn’t give you time to do so anyway as she forcefully scrubbed your shrunken body. You’d get rubbed into by her nimble fingers and smashed against her soapy palms, ensuring that you’d be squeaky clean before bed. And when she went to sleep, she’d give you free reign to sleep wherever you wanted on her body, though she gave you a rule to not go near her crotch, which you strictly adhered to.

All in all, your normal library study session evolved into a lengthy shrunken experience, with both Alena and Liz. That week in Alena’s care was indescribable to you, which made you glad that you got to shrink again, though you wondered when it might happen again...

End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (Markivis on DeviantArt).

If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I hope you enjoyed this story!

I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.

One-shot 5 - Work Study Shrink (Tanya) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Aware, Unaware, in-shoe, feet, toes, in-sock, Tanya Deshmukh

Today was one of your scheduled days for your work study job, but lucky for you, your friend Tanya was also working today. And because of how your shifts lined up, you planned on meeting beforehand outside her apartment. As you were walking there, you started to feel light-headed, which was a bit weird but you didn't question it.

 

And right when you texted her that you arrived, you had a moment of severe dizziness, before you passed out a moment later...

 

 

When you started to wake back up, you felt a series of strangely powerful quakes, completely confusing you. But then, you saw the towering form of Tanya, making it clear that you somehow shrunk again. Normally this would cause you to panic, but this wasn't the first time something like this happened.

 

As you were quietly marveling at Tanya's titanic form, she started to tap her foot, making you feel like bombs were going off. And while she did that, she muttered "He said he was here, so where'd he go?"

 

You knew you needed to contact her, so you pulled out your phone and called her, causing her to answer and say "Hey! You didn't leave without me, right?" As she made that mostly joking statement, she slid her foot forward, nearly running you over with it.

 

And so you quickly explain how you shrunk again, causing her eyes to widen before she said "Wait, so where are you??"

 

You then explain how you were right in front of her, causing her to look down and finally see your shrunken form. That gave you a chance you notice what she was wearing, which was a black T-shirt, grey skinny jeans, and her usual skater shoes. And after that, she quickly picked you up and placed you in her palm, before saying "I can't believe your bad luck at times... Good thing your phone was working!"

 

When you heard that, you could only nod, before asking what the plan was now. And Tanya warmly smiled before saying "I've still got work study, so I'll just bring you with me! And I'll look after you until you return to your normal size."

 

That sounded reasonable, so you agree with Tanya's plan, causing her to smile again while saying "Great! I'll keep you in my pocket until we get there."

 

Following that, she carefully deposited you into the pocket, before starting the walk to your workplace, feeling glad that she found you right away...

 

 

The walk in Tanya's pocket started fairly smoothly, where you were only jostled around on occasion as her legs swung back and forth. But before long, you noticed a small hole in the pocket, which was just big enough for you. That could definitely become a problem for you, so you take out your phone to warn her, but you lose your grip on it before you were able to call Tanya.

 

And as your cell phone bounced through the hole, you dove after it without a second thought, unconcerned with the potential risks. That caused you to slide along and occasionally slam into Tanya's wall of a leg, where her act of walking only proved to disorient you further. But as you traveled downward, you never lost sight of your phone, until it eventually slipped directly into her skater sneaker.

 

That wasn't a great development, but at least you knew where to go next, though you weren't sure if it went in her sock or her shoe, so you'd need to gamble. After a few seconds of nearly getting shook off her shoe by the resulting crashes from her footsteps, you decide to go into her sneaker and hope for the best. You waited until her foot was on the sidewalk before making your move, quickly sliding into the slim gap formed between the shoe and sock.

 

Thankfully, you were small enough to make it inside unimpeded, but now you were in a truly challenging location. Things were tighter than you expected, preventing you from making any further progress, and you had a bad feeling that Tanya didn't even feel your presence right now. As she continued to walk, you were blasted by the resulting vibrations, and the snug fit forced you to take in all the force from her footsteps. The smell was fairly intense, and you really didn't expect it here under her ankle, but it still managed to surround and intoxicate you.

 

And as the minutes went by, Tanya continued to walk, blissfully unaware of your new location. But after about 15 minutes of extreme punishment, she reached her work station at the university library, still thinking that you were in her jeans pocket...

 

 

Almost as soon as Tanya got there, her supervisor asked that she shelve some textbooks on the 3rd floor, so she quickly grabs a cart toward the back elevator. And as she walked, you were shook violently with each and every step, making you regret diving after your phone.

 

Before she reached the elevator she saw Anita Li, who was a mutual friend who worked full-time in the records department. She was also walking to the elevator, prompting Tanya to wave to her. And once they were next to each other, they started to quietly chat, leaving you to fend for yourself down below.

 

Tanya started by slipping her foot partially out of her sneaker, causing you to fall all the way inside the stuffy shoe. And before you could do a thing, she slid her leg to the side, causing you to roll under the ball of her foot. Her foot was slightly hovering, so you were spared for now, but it gave you a clear view of it. Her black sock looked fairly clean, but you could see a few damp patches likely caused by her foot sweat.

 

A moment later, Tanya pressed her foot down onto you, smothering you without mercy. And as she continued to chat with Anita, she grinded her foot from side to side, thinking that the lump she felt was just a tear in her insole. She had no reason to think that you'd be anywhere other than her pocket, which was why she didn't make the connection.

 

Before Anita started to leave, she said "Since you're going to the 3rd floor, I'll just take the stairs. Catch ya later..."

 

Tanya nodded, before saying "Okay! Feel free to stop by later in my shift." And as Anita left, Tanya shuffled her shoe back on without even thinking about it, forcing you into the space between the ball of her foot and her toes.

 

After that, she took the elevator to the 3rd floor, still unaware of your current location...

 

 

The time Tanya spent shelving the library text books was particularly difficult for you, as each step buried you deeper into her warm and expansive sock. And due to her height, she could reach the upper shelves without a stepping stool, though she'd have to stand on her tippy toes to properly shelve them. That caused you to be absolutely smothered by her full weight each and every time, preventing you from even squirming. And when she would work on the bottom shelves, she'd put all her weight onto the balls of her feet, further punishing you under her socked foot.

 

But at one point, you finally saw your cell phone, though it was stuck under her big toe. You really needed to contact Tanya, so you wait until she stopped moving, before crawling under it and reclaiming your phone. And you immediately give her a call, causing her to pull out her phone while tapping her foot, unintentionally battering you under it. As she continued to torment you, she happily said "Hey! You probably heard already, but I'm doing some shelving. I was planning on letting you out once I got done, but do you want some fresh air?"

 

The irony of Tanya's statement was palpable, but due to her rhythmic tapping, you couldn't even give her a response. Because of that, she scratched her chin before saying "You okay in there? You're making me a bit nervous..."

 

After saying that, she reached into her pocket, but couldn't feel you in there. As she did that, she muttered "Wait, where are you...? And why won't you say anything?" The more worried Tanya got, the more forcefully she tapped her foot, endlessly pounding into your tiny body. But then she finally felt the hole in her pocket, causing her eyes to widen, before saying "Oh no..." She then froze in place, guessing that you were stuck somewhere on her body, leading her to say "Where are you? Tell me as clearly as you can."

 

Now that she finally stopped, you take a deep breath and explain how you ended up in her sneaker, causing her to gasp and quickly release you. And as you experienced some much needed fresh air, she sighed while saying "I can't believe that happened... I'm glad you're okay though!"

 

You can only nod, though you can't deny how much you enjoyed the experience, causing her to smile and say "Of course you enjoyed yourself..." After that, she started to tap her chin before muttering "I've still got a lot of shelving to do... Where should I keep you..."

 

A moment later, Tanya warmly smiled while saying "I've got the perfect idea, and I think you'll love it! Would you like to hear it?"

 

You nod again, causing her to say "I can just keep you in my shoe until we get back to my apartment. You'll be somewhere snug and safe! Though I'll need you in my sock though, because I'd rather be able to feel you while I work. Mostly so I can better keep track of you but partially because we'll both enjoy it that way..."

 

Tanya's idea was great in your mind, so you quickly accept her plan, leading her to quickly shuffle off her shoe she pull off her sock. A moment later, she waves at you while saying "Enjoy yourself in there! And don't be afraid to do some pampering, because it'd make my shift far more enjoyable..."

 

After that, she dropped you into her sock, looking forward to using you as a toe toy for the remainder of her shift...

 

 

By the time she got back to shelving the books, you were already a bit dizzy from the booming crashes of her footsteps. But you couldn't think of a better way to spend your time, and Tanya seemed to agree, if her frequent toe scrunches were any indication. Each time she stopped to arrange the books, she'd happily press you under her toes, treating you like a torn bit of her insole. And her long and slender toes found no difficulty in making full use of you, quickly getting you coated in their sweat.

 

But after about 45 minutes of intensity, Tanya was finally done with the shelving, though no way near finished with you yet. And when she got back to her desk, she skillfully moved you between her big and 2nd toes, not wasting a single movement in the process. Once you were relocated, she immediately clenched her toes, loving both your unique texture and how easy it was to squeeze you. After that, she sighed while saying "You're the best morale booster... But I've got a lot to do now, so I might not check on you until I get home. I'm sure you'll enjoy it more that way anyway..."

 

Following that, she gets to typing, where you finally had a chance to start pampering. You begin by licking the inner side of her 2nd toe, finding it to taste incredibly salty. Though she'd frequently scrunch her toes in response, it didn't deter you, especially due to how amazing it felt to have them try to squeeze the life out of you.

 

But this was how the rest of Tanya's shift went, where you dutifully licked each of her toes while constantly being smothered and toyed with by them...

 

 

You wouldn't return to your normal size until the next day, so Tanya took you in for the night, where you had all kinds of size fun with one of your more mature friends. And when nighttime rolled around, she let you sleep in her shirt, comfortably nestled between her titanic breasts.


All in all, it was a great experience, and you were glad that you got to spend the day (and night) with Tanya at the size of a bug...

End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (@EvilMightWin on Twitter).

If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I hope you enjoyed this story!

I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.

One-shot 6 - Allison's Focus Toy by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGSAware, Unaware, in-shoe, feet, toes, in-sock, Allison Kim

The day that you woke up at the size of a bug, you managed to get your friend Allison Kim’s attention, leading to a few weeks of general fun with her. Now you had a bit of a size thing, and after explaining that to her, she ended up being interested enough to let you indulge. A fairly frequent activity was you going in her shoes, which she soon began to enjoy as much as you did. Though with your puny size, there were times when Allison got a lot more assertive than usual, though you enjoyed those moments immensely.

 

Now was one of those times...

 

 

 

 

 

Currently, Allison was wearing a pink T-shirt and a pair of light tan capri pants, and was barefoot as well. You were standing in her palm, and she had her eyes trained on you, with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. And as she stared at you, she said “I need to finish an essay, so can you go in my moccasin until I’m finished...?”

 

In response to that, you explain that she might get distracted if you did that, causing her to frown and say “You’ll help me focus! Don’t be so negative...”

 

You still weren’t exactly convinced, but then Allison picked up one of her moccasins before saying “This isn’t up for negotiation.”

 

After that statement, Allison dropped you into the moccasin, causing you to land on the soft and fluffy material. A moment later, she dropped it onto the floor, deafening you from the resulting crash. And as you were forced to appreciate the distinct odor within Allison’s moccasin, she smiled down at you while saying “I’ll try to remember to take you out once I finish my essay, okay?” With how forgetful she could get, you had doubts that she’d remember to do that, but that had its perks too.

 

Following that, Allison shuffled her barefoot into the moccasin, smothering you under her thick sole...

 

 

 

 

 

With you in place in her shoe, Allison got to typing on her laptop, wanting to finish her essay in a few hours. And as she typed, she started to idly tap her feet, pounding you into her soft and warm flesh. Each time her foot made contact with the floor, your body would sink into her slightly wrinkled skin, practically engulfing you in the process. And all the fluff surrounding you managed to keep the area highly insulated, causing her foot to sweat profusely, coating you in the process. But when her foot would lift into the air, you’d find yourself sinking into the moccasin fluff instead, as you were hit by the heavy force of gravity.

 

Though whenever Allison got stuck on the wording for a sentence or paragraph, she’d forcefully grind the balls of her feet into the floor, ruthlessly battering you in the process. Allison would also rock her feet back and forth on occasion, flattening you in a different way, but every moment so far in her moccasin was just as intense as the last.

 

The one constant during your experience within Allison’s moccasin was the smell, and it was insanely intense, where it was difficult for you to breathe at times. And since she didn’t seem to feel like putting on socks before wearing the moccasins, her feet had less room to breathe, ensuring that the potent scent would continue to increase in severity as she typed out her essay. You probably could have convinced her to put on socks first, but it was far too late now, so you would just have to live with the consequences.

 

At one point, you heard Allison hum to herself while saying “One of my references had a great quote... Now where was it...” As she looked through the book for the specific quote she had in mind, she popped her moccasins off slightly, allowing cool air to finally grace your presence. It felt invigorating, though it only lasted a moment, as she immediately shook her foot, causing you to be flung deeper into the stuffy shoe.

 

Right after that, Allison shuffled her foot back inside the moccasin while mumbling “Was it this chapter...?” You could only look on with anticipation as her monolithically huge toes swiftly approached you, until they finally crashed into your tiny body, effortlessly burying you under them. Once her foot was back inside the moccasin properly, Allison started to aimlessly scrunch her toes, mashing themselves against you without relent. Her 2nd and 3rd toes seemed to take turns smothering you, where each of them were far larger than you were, to the point that you could offer little resistance.

 

A few minutes passed, where you were incessantly abused by her toes, before you heard her say “There it is! Now to copy it down...” From the way it sounded, Allison finally located the quote she wanted to use, but by this time you wondered if you should try to do something for her. Due to how often her toes were battering you, the best thing you could think of was kissing and licking them, so you attempted to do that.

 

Even though you wanted to do that, her toes slammed into you far too rapidly for you to actually do anything, but you knew that you’d have your chance eventually. So after a few more minutes of getting bashed by Allison’s aggressive toes, her 2nd one suddenly pressed itself onto you, this time deciding to remain planted on your tiny body. This was the moment you were waiting for, so you immediately started to lick the soft and moist flesh under Allison’s 2nd toe, finding it to taste overpoweringly salty.

 

When you started to do that, Allison pressed her toe much harder into your body, flattening the air from your lungs. And as she put the pressure on you, she grumbled while saying “I’m trying to focus, and that isn’t helping!” Clearly your attempt at helping Allison was not appreciated by her, but she was the one working on an essay, so she would know best on what was or was not helpful for her focus-wise. But after that, she started to scratch her hair while taking off her glasses to wipe them off, while saying “I still need to write 5 more pages, so just stay still since I know you like this stuff anyway. You’re the one who keeps on asking to go in my shoes after all...”

 

After that surprisingly harsh statement from Allison, she started to knead her 3rd toe onto your body, rubbing you how she might to a smooth pebble. And as she did that, she sighed while saying “Sorry for snapping at you, but I really need to focus on this assignment, and I can’t have you distracting me like that...” She paused for a moment while continuing to gently stroke your minuscule body with her toe, before saying “If you really want to, you can do all the pampering you wish tonight, okay?”

 

Once that was said, Allison returned to her essay while you returned to being her silent and passive focus toy, though you had no qualms with this arrangement. And even though Allison was one of the sweetest people you’ve met while in college, she occasionally got a lot more assertive with you after finding you at this size. It was rare, but there were times when you wondered if your actions with her near the beginning of your shrinkage awakened something within her. You didn’t have a single issue with it though, especially with how durable you were.

 

Regardless of that, it would take Allison 3 more hours before she finished her essay, where you spent the entire time acting as her toe toy, though you loved the experience from beginning to end...

 

 

 

 

 

By the time Allison finished her essay, she stretched her arms and legs, clenching her toes in the process. That caused her 3rd toe to curl around your body before practically squeezing the life out of you, smothering you to the point of breathlessness, all while she said “I think I’ve earned a treat...”

 

Following that statement, Allison walked over to one of her drawers, thoroughly crushing your body with each step forward. And as she rummaged through it, she idly wriggled her toes, giving you plenty of attention within her moccasin. Before long, she found what she was looking for, which was a pair of pink ankle socks. With them in hand, she walked over to her bed and sat down, before shuffling her feet out of her moccasins. You were able to breathe fresh air for the first time in a few hours, but you didn’t have long to enjoy it when she suddenly clenched her toes, burying you on all sides with her still sweaty flesh. After that, she used a towel to wipe off her foot, removing the sweat that accumulated onto her skin.

 

Once she finished that, she moved onto her toes, where she started to slide the small towel between each of them. When the towel collided with you, it caused you to get snagged to it, where you were brought along as Allison continued to wipe between her toes. It almost felt like you were being flossed between each toe space, and with the extreme amount of force that she applied during this, you didn’t have even a second to breathe. She was also very thorough with this, spending several seconds on each toe space, partially because it felt nice to scratch the coarse fabric between them.

 

By the time Allison felt like her feet were clean, you were stuck on her other foot, between her 3rd and 4th toes. You were completely lost for air, so you desperately tried to catch your breath, all while she had no idea what she just put you through. Due to that, there was nothing you could do while Allison put on the sock, sealing you within. And once her sock was on, Allison scrunched her toes yet again, engulfing you in the warm and now dry flesh.

 

After that, Allison put on a pair of sneakers and started to walk out of her apartment, brutally crushing you the entire time...

 

 

 

 

 

During the course of Allison’s walk, you were eventually sent rolling under her 4th toe, where it flattened you repeatedly. However, this gradually annoyed her more and more, until she finally grinded the ball of her foot into the sidewalk, crushing you without relent. As she did that, she mumbled to herself, saying “Is something in my sock...?”

 

After vocalizing that, she started to tap her foot, pounding you relentlessly into her squishy toe while muttering “Why is that reminding me of something?” A moment later, her eyes widened as she yelled “Oh!!” Once she said that, she carefully walked to a nearby bench, before crossing her leg and saying “I can’t believe I forgot about you!! I’m out so I can’t free you yet, so I’ll take you out as soon as I get back...”

 

Once she finished saying that, she stood back up before giggling and saying “I’ll let you have some of my ice cream as an ‘I’m sorry’ gift... Hope you look forward to it!”

 

Following that, Allison resumed her walk to the ice cream shop, while you were ceaselessly squished under her toe. Even though you were already in love with this situation, since the inside of Allison’s sock quickly became one of your favorite locations after ending up at this size, but the prospect of having ice cream while at the size of a bug was an even bigger motivator for you. And Allison clearly enjoyed your presence, if her quiet humming (which you could clearly hear and feel) was any indication.

 

 

 

This wasn’t how you expected the evening to go, but you had no reason to complain about it...

End Notes:

This was another Shrunk at College Raffle story. This story was suggested by the winner (@TinyToyIke on Twitter).


If you'd like to be in the running for the next raffle, make sure to follow my Twitter account!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


I hope you enjoyed this story!


I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.

Short Story - Allison's Excitement by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGs: bare feet, casual domination, shrunken woman, aware, Allison Kim, some other stuff near the end

Shrunk at College

Allison’s Excitement

Story by Sheograth10

Commissioned Artwork by OYG & MakoSaeko



Art by OYG

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts


Today, Amy wanted to have a bit of fun on her day off, so she asked Allison if she could stop by. Allison was currently off on a run, but she had no issue chatting with Amy on the phone. And when she mentioned that she wanted to shrink around her, Allison sounded excited, which took Amy somewhat by surprise.

Regardless, Amy had been in a really small mood recently, so she took Allison’s unexpected enthusiasm as a positive, and went over there right as Allison finished up her run...


Allison quickly welcomed Amy in, and led her to the living room, where they sat down on the couch together.

“So... Is this for more data, Amy?”

Amy didn’t expect Allison to cut straight to the point so quickly, causing her to nervously laugh and say “Oh, not exactly. This one’s just for fun, you know?”

When Allison heard that, she scooted even closer to Amy, as her eyes lit up. She definitely seemed to be excited about this, as she said “Really? Okay!” A moment later, she grabbed the size remote from Amy and started pressing a few buttons. Less than a second later, Allison shrunk Amy all the way until she was just half an inch tall. Amy at least expected Allison to warn her first, so this was a major shock. While Amy stared up at Allison from on the couch next to her, the now titanic woman gazed back at her, asking “Is it okay if I push you harder than usual?”

That question caught Amy further off guard. Normally Nesi was the type to try that, not Allison. She barely was able to squeak out a question, asking “W-what brought that on, Allison...?”

In response to that, Allison nervously laughed while leaning toward Amy, looming over her while explaining “Well... I’ve realized that I really like messing with shrunken people. But I always try to be careful, since most of our friends don’t exactly like being tiny. You’re a different story, Amy...”

After saying that, Allison placed a hand down next to Amy, barely missing the bug-sized woman between her fingers, the impact alone causing Amy to fall over. As Amy got back up, Allison continued by saying “You really enjoy being shrunk, and you even like it when we treat you intensely, so I was hoping I’d be able to really cut loose with you! If that sounds okay...”

Hearing that from Allison left Amy feeling conflicted, since on one hand, she was in a fairly small mood recently, and she likely wouldn’t feel satisfied unless she was pushed much harder than usual. Then again, with how much force Allison could already exert on her friends while shrunken, she didn’t even want to imagine the mayhem she could cause if she wanted to go all out. Though she was well past the point of no return, as she was sure that she wouldn't be able to convince Allison otherwise even if she tried.

And with Allison looming over her like that, Amy was forced to take in every inch of her, stunned by how attractive her friend looked to her right now. Her eyes were laser focused on her, and from this angle, she could clearly see her ample cleavage. The sheer feeling of powerlessness she experienced while the mountain-sized woman watched her intently left Amy almost speechless, barely able to string together a coherent thought. In a way, it felt like Allison’s own excitement was causing Amy to lose herself in it all, barely able to think of anything beyond how much she’d enjoy Allison pushing her until she nearly broke.

Due to that, Amy nervously smiled and nodded, only managing to say “D-do... your worst, A-Allison...!” She was beet red, blushing from ear to ear, though she was much too small for Allison to notice that.

Allison nearly squealed when she heard Amy’s statement, slamming her other hand down near the first one, knocking the shrunken researcher down all over again. After that, she leaned further down, appearing more like a predator to the tiny woman. Her breathing was rapid and heavy, assaulting Amy with the hot steam, while she could clearly see how her clothing was damp, reminding her that Allison was still sweaty due to her earlier run. And as she continued to loom over her, Allison exclaimed “You’re the best Amy... Seriously!”

Right after that, Allison snatched Amy up and brought her into her bedroom, planning on enjoying herself to her fullest...


When Allison got to her bedroom, she placed Amy on the floor, plopping down to sit on the mattress, struggling to contain her growing excitement. And before Amy could say a word, Allison giggled and said “This’ll be so fun...” At her current size, Amy’s voice was dwarfed by Allison’s, giving her a clear reminder of how much power she effectively signed off to her now titanic friend. Now that she sat down, Amy looked up, seeing Allison staring down at her with eyes wide with elation. Her sneakers were absolutely gigantic, seeming more like buildings when compared to the now bug sized scientist.

A moment later, Allison reached down, taking off her sneakers and socks, doing so much slower than Amy anticipated. Allison started with the sneaker furthest from Amy, untying the shoe and pulling it off, before tugging the sweat-stained sock soon after. After that, she leaned down toward Amy, untying the shoe that was right in front of her, lazily removing the sneaker and sock, before holding both up in the air. As she did that, she lifted her foot slightly, keeping her heel still on the hardwood floor while hovering her sole and toes over the shrunken woman. Allison’s now bare foot was monumentally huge, casting a shadow over Amy, all while the excited woman grinned and winked down at her.

Her toes scrunched and released, seemingly just as excited as Allison herself was at toying with the tiny Amy. Due to her recent jog, Allison’s foot was still sweaty, with beads of sweat dripping down around her, though the droplets were larger than her own head. The radiating heat and scent were overwhelming to Amy, where the sheer intensity of the musky pheromones made it a challenge for her to think of anything besides Allison’s titanic foot. She knew that Allison had large feet, having size 13’s and all, but seeing them like this, at such a miniscule size, made them seem almost impossible to comprehend.

The way Allison's foot towered over Amy so completely caused the tiny woman to fall back onto her butt, slowly crawling away, while the gigantic ped gradually lowered toward her. Amy knew that she had no way to escape, but she just couldn't help herself, though all it seemed to do was amuse Allison, who quietly giggled in response. Then, in one swift motion, Allison slapped her sole onto Amy, flattening her under the ball of her foot. The weight bearing down on Amy was extreme, preventing her from squirming, where the sweat-laced scent surrounded her. It felt incredibly pleasing to her, causing her to involuntarily twitch, though even that was barely possible with how much force Allison pressed on her.

When Allison started to lift her foot from the floor, the sound of her sweaty skin slowly unsticking from the hardwood was deafening to Amy, who remained plastered to the gigantic ped. She still couldn’t move, though before she could even appreciate the fresh air, she saw Allison’s building-sized finger crash toward her. In a moment, the pad of her finger smashed Amy’s body further into her sticky and warm skin, smothering her completely. And as she did that, Allison sighed with pleasure, muttering “This is even better than I thought...”

After saying that, Allison used her finger to forcefully rub Amy’s shrunken body up and down her sole, grinding the shrunken woman incredibly hard. Her bones creaked, her muscles slightly ached, and she felt just a slight twinge of pain, where the extremely intense satisfaction caused Amy to tear up. And Allison was enjoying the experience just as much as Amy, possibly even more so, as she started to bite her lower lip while kneading her shrunken friend harder and harder against her still sweaty skin. The longer it went on, the more forcefully she pressed her thumb, and by extension Amy, into her sole. She slid her up and down, and from side to side, all without a hint of a pattern, doing so extremely chaotically.

Allison only did this for about a minute, after which she moved her thumb away from her foot, allowing her shrunken friend to fall back onto the hardwood floor. Amy landed with a splotch, in a small puddle of sweat, as she struggled to push herself back up. And when she looked up, while still mostly prone, she saw that Allison was looking at her with an almost ravenous stare. While trying to catch her breath, and cough up the sweat she had already ingested, she muttered “How about... a break...?”

The titanic woman didn’t hear a word, stretching her toes and slamming them down on Amy, smashing the shrunken researcher without a care. And while she was pinned under her big toe, Allison giggled and said “This is just... so...” She trailed off for a moment, her excitement welling up, before spilling over before she practically shouted “liberating!!” Hearing that worried Amy, who was starting to regret giving Allison carte blanche on just how much vigor she would put into toying with her.

Once she exclaimed that, she scrunched her toes, ruthlessly dragging Amy along until she was crammed into the warm and sticky space above the ball of her foot. And once she got her in that position, Allison clenched them, harder and harder every second, as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the sheer pleasure of dominating a shrunken person who wanted to be treated that harshly. Despite how badly her body was contorting, and the slight pain that she seemed to be feeling, Amy was feeling aroused, possibly more so than even the roughest she’d gotten with her own shrunken playthings. Allison’s toes were unforgiving, just like the rest of her foot, but they only made the diminished scientist want to become nothing more than a speck of trash to be tormented.

Upon thinking of that, she felt a sudden chill, not expecting to enjoy being dominated so fully. This was probably going to be the longest day of Amy’s life, and it would likely be just as unforgettable for the titanic Allison who was more than ready to push her to her very limits...


Amy had one of the most unforgettable and longest experiences of her life, being brutally toyed with by the titanic Allison, who’s intense excitement seemed to increase the longer the day went. The tiny scientist was made intimately familiar with each and every inch of her massive friend’s monolithically huge feet, from the somewhat coarse heels to her long and slender toes. And the entire time, Allison never once slowed down, leaving her shrunken friend in a state of never-ending ecstasy.

It wasn’t just her feet; Allison gave Amy a full tour of her whole body, mostly without a word of warning or an offer of respite. She was ground ruthlessly into her well-toned but moderately thick thighs, where the scent of her womanhood was not unnoticed by Amy, especially whenever Allison aggressively sandwiched her between those thighs. Allison also rubbed her tiny friend all around her breasts, frequently smashing and mashing Amy between them, practically suffocating the powerless woman in her ample cleavage.

All in all, Amy was given both everything she ever wished for, and far too much to handle. Regardless, this was one ride that she had absolutely no control over, and Allison had no desire to end things until she completely got her fill.

Things didn’t even end once night came, since Allison had a few drinks as the evening progressed, getting even more forceful with each subsequent alcoholic beverage. By the time she was ready to pass out, she grabbed Amy tightly in her fist, changed into a warm set of pajamas, and stuffed her shrunken friend into a wool sock before slipping a barefoot inside.

Amy was pinned by the heavy flesh of her foot, unable to squirm despite how enjoyable each tipsy step felt on her miniscule body. When Allison slipped into bed, she quickly fell asleep, leaving her shrunken friend to silently appreciate her location.

Fortunately, Amy had a tiny bit of room between Allison's warm sole and the equally warm woolen fabric, but only enough to slowly crawl around. Amy didn't want to be woken up by Allison stomping on her, so she started to crawl up toward her toes, hoping to seek refuge between them.

The journey wasn't easy, as her movement tickled Allison slightly, disturbing her just enough for her to rub her other foot against her sole in her sleep, ruthlessly grinding the shrunken scientist with the pure strength her size 13 feet could dish out. Though honestly, being so fully dominated by her friend felt intensely fulfilling to Amy.

"Maybe... I'll ask Allison to... Do this more often...?"

Even saying that was a challenge, due to how little Allison's titanic feet held back on her. But after a lot more struggling, Amy finally made it to her goal, Allison's toes. Here, she wouldn't need to worry about a being crushed underfoot in the morning, so she carefully crawled between her big and 2nd toes.

"Hopefully they won't get antsy with me in there..."

Unfortunately for Amy, her presence was just enough to stimulate Allison's toes, causing them to clench down on her tiny body, with extreme force. They wrapped around her for a full minute, where Amy could swear she felt a rib crack, even though she knew for sure that she was far more durable. Allison's toes were just that strong, which made sense given the size of her feet.

Amy only got a few hours of sleep that night, as Allison's toes frequently 'woke up' to have another ruthless play session with her, all while the woman herself slept soundly. This wasn't the first sleepless night she'd had, though it was the first time it wasn't due to working on a crazy project. She didn't have any objections to a night like this, and clearly Allison's toes didn't either.

Being so fully dominated all day by one of her dear friends, with all of her agency held by said friend, felt far more fulfilling than she would have thought. And in the back of her mind, between getting practically crushed against Allison's toes, Amy wondered if she liked this more than toying with a shrunken person herself.

Allison might have awoken something within Amy...


Unfortunately, or fortunately, for Amy, when Allison woke up the next morning, had completely gotten dressed, nearly forgetting about her shrunken friend. Even though Allison herself did, her toes most certainly did not, toying with her ruthlessly from the moment Allison shambled out of bed.

That was mostly because she was going to be out of the house all day, incredibly busy, so she simply picked her tiny friend up and dropped her into a sock, before putting it and a chunky leather boot on. She didn’t even bother to ask if Amy was okay. All she ended up saying was:

“I really could use some extra support today, so have fun, Amy... I’m sure you’re just as excited as me...”

It seemed like Amy wasn’t the only one who had something new awaken within them...


The End


Art by MakoSaeko

https://twitter.com/MakoSaeko


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this short Shrunk at College story!

Check out both MakoSaeko and OnlyYouGTS for more awesome size artwork!

Collab w/Scrungee - Shrunk in Flunk at College - Vol 1 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This is a collab I did with Scrungee on Twitter, crossing over our size settings. Amy plays a major role, as do a few of Scrungee's OCs.

TAGs: Feet, in-shoe, multi-size, unaware & aware

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee

Shrunk n’ Flunk at College - Vol 1

A Scrungee & Sheo Collab

Story by Sheograth10

Art by and Shrunk n’ Flunk characters owned by Scrungee



Today was an interesting day for Amy Kobayashi. She recently got in contact with the principal of a local high school that used a different kind of shrinking technology than what she was personally used to. And after a bit of discussion, Amy agreed to visit the school to give a guest lecture to their special shrunken class of students. And as a way to sweeten the deal, Carmen shrunk her daughter, Lia, and gave her to Amy to make use of throughout the day. Lia teaches that group of students, but since they would be occupied by Amy, Carmen felt like it wouldn’t cause much of a disruption for them.


“Hi everybody! My name is Dr. Amy Kobayashi...”


Amy was currently wearing her standard lab coat, along with her green blouse shirt and tan pants, along with her black nylons and flats. In addition to that, she currently had Lia directly under her 2nd toe, which she used to forcefully rub the shrunken woman into her well-worn insole. For Amy, it was awesome, since it’s been quite awhile since she’s gotten to toy with a shrunken person. For Lia, it was anything but, as getting smothered by this random scientist lady’s toe felt terrible. It didn’t help that the shoe was incredibly stuffy, and she could feel the sweat seeping from the thick nylon mesh.


But worst of all, if her students found it like this, all of the progress she’d made on their hierarchy would be shattered. Especially if Beth saw her. She was the student who caused her the most issues and headaches, so that would be the worst case scenario.


“I hope you’re all excited to hear about size manipulation technology, because that’s what I’m here to share!” After announcing that, she mumbled “Not like it’d matter if you complained anyway, given how small you all are...”


Currently, the students were on the floor, each shrunken down to the size of bugs, forced to look up at the titanic scientist looming over them. Even the tiniest of fidgets caused vibrations that rocked through the students, making just remaining standing to be a challenge. It didn’t help that her black flats were barely inches from them, where a simple shift forward would flatten them under those gigantic shoes.


To properly start the lecture, Amy lifted her foot and pointed it to a nearby room scaled down for the shrunken students, doing so without even considering how that simple action would seem terrifying to them. To make matters worse, Amy’s flat fell off mid motion, causing it to land right next to the students, where a few of them were knocked from their desks. The shoe carried a heavy and stale sweaty odor, though her nylon-clad foot smelled even stronger, where several students closer to it began coughing repeatedly.




“Oh, sorry about that! These things slip off so easily...”


RIght after that earth-shattering statement, Amy slammed the ball of her foot onto her flat, brutally crushing the shrunken Lia in the process. And while Beth watched that mighty woman act so casually, she could swear that she saw something strange during that flash of movement, though she wasn’t able to clearly see who or what it was. Even though they were all stuck dealing with the chaotic whims of this massive guest speaker, Beth’s eyes were now trained on her monolithic foot, wanting to figure out what exactly she saw under it.


With her shoe back on, Amy began explaining that shrunken room, which was what she referred to as a ‘reviving station’ Essentially, it would recreate a shrunken person’s body if they somehow die during the process of wandering around at a highly vulnerable size. That was what she relied on before she perfected the durability formula for the shrinking technology, so these days she just keeps one around on the off chance she needs to use it again.


“In fact, the people I shrink become so resistant to physical trauma, that if I shrunk one of you, I could stomp on ya several times and you’d just feel a tad sore... Then again, I wonder if I can even shrink you guys when you’re already so teeny tiny...?”


To demonstrate, she lifted her flat-clad foot up into the air, and slammed it down right next to the front row, causing a burst of air that sent them all flying off to the back of the classroom. The extreme impact knocked the air from Lia’s lungs, forcing her to take back in rapid breaths of air, almost choking on the hot and sweat-laced environment that she was trapped in. But after explaining that, Amy squinted down at the students, noticing that they looked a bit older than high school kids.


“Oh yeah, you guys are all senior repeats, huh... No wonder you kids look like you could be students in my weekend lectures on campus... Think your principal would let me borrow one of ya...? I could give some college credit!”


After saying that, Amy laughed heartily, her voice booming down to the well past high school aged students. Most of them grumbled and moaned, not willing to humiliate themselves, though a few silently imagined being trapped in this professor’s flats, with blushing cheeks rather than disgust.


Amy soon moved on to her next topic, which was how exactly her shrinking technology worked. It was a highly intricate and complicated process, and the students could barely pay attention to it, but not just because of how dense the information was. While she explained everything, she shuffled her foot from inside her flat, causing the old leather to loudly creak, mostly in an attempt to move Lia from the bottom of her toes to the underside of her heel. It too a lot of twisting and tapping, all of which she did right in front of the students, but she eventually forced the shrunken teacher to her new location.


Once she did that, she absentmindedly slipped her foot out of the flat, and plopped it down, unintentionally smothering a few front-row students under her gigantic toes. The desks were crushed to bits due to not being durable like the students, while those few students became trapped, unable to escape while Amy herself was none the wiser. And while she finished her detailed explanation, she shuffled her flat back on, where Beth again noticed something weird, only this time under the titanic professor’s heel. But like last time, she couldn’t quite make out what she saw, though this time she at least was able to determine that another person was under there.


As Amy wrapped up her presentation, she heard a knock on the door, so she spun around to see who was there. Both the unfortunate students and Lia were both drilled under the oppressive weight of her nylon-clad foot. In the doorway was Carmen, who smiled at the experienced researcher.


“How were they Dr. Kobayashi? Well behaved, I hope...?”


Amy smiled back at the principal, both happy for the opportunity and for the extra motivator in the form of her daughter Lia, who felt amazing under her heel.


“Oh they were perfect, Ms. Cruz! Is there any way I could convince you to take one back with me...? For college credit, of course!”


The irony of that was not lost on the students who survived Amy’s chaotic lecture, especially knowing about the few that were trapped within her terribly stuffy flats. Amy wasn’t even paying attention to them anymore, idly sliding her ped out of her flat, putting the weight on the ball of her foot, where the rest of it loomed over them. She scrunched her long toes several times, further tangling the students in sweaty nylon fabric, noticing that she picked up a few stray objects. Due to that, she quietly reached down and scratched around the area, dislodging those students and sending them falling down to the floor, not even giving them a cursory glance.


“I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement, Dr. Kobayashi... For now, would you like to have some lunch in the teacher’s lounge? I can handle these guys for the rest of the day.”


Amy nodded, bending down behind her and tugging at her heel, where Beth suddenly realized who exactly was under her foot.


“It’s Ms. Lia!! Now that’s just funny...”


The troublemaker planned to make good use of that information, so for now, she simply watched as Amy’s titanic heel crushed her annoying teacher yet again, before the gigantic woman left the room...



While Amy had some lunch, she saw another member of the school’s faculty, so she smiled and introduced herself. And when Eve heard about Amy’s background in and appreciation for size manipulation, the conversation took a lively turn.


“So you shrink yourself to gather data personally...? That’s pretty impressive, Dr. Amy!”


When Amy heard that, she laughed and tapped her foot a few times, battering Lia without relent.


“Just Amy is fine with me, Eve! But yep... Sure helps when you like being big and small!”


Hearing that caused Eve’s eye to light up, as she quickly scooted next to Amy and brought her face right up to the accomplished scientist’s.


“Seriously?? Say... Could I help you do some data gathering...?”


Amy began to nervously laugh, and not just because Eve suddenly ignored the concept of personal space. Truth be told, she did really want to get tiny and be dominated, and after that presentation, she deserved a bit of fun for herself.


“...Deal! And I want you to fully enjoy yourself, okay...?”


That might have been the worst news Lia heard so far, causing her to shout, unable to even squirm.


“Hey!! Don’t you give yourself to Eve before letting me out first! Hello??”


Lia’s pleas fell on deaf ears, as Amy got up and immediately shrunk herself down to less than half an inch in height, proportionally shrinking the already shrunk young teacher along with her. When Eve saw that, she practically cheered from excitement, due to being unable to shrink people herself, unlike Lia or Carmen. But also, finding a person so willing to shrink themselves was insanely cute in her eyes. So she immediately picked Amy up and dangled her in front of her immense face.


“I’ve got a few more hours at work, so I’ll leave you with my toes, Amy... I’m sure you’ll have a lot to bond over together!”


After that, Eve lowered the shrunken Amy toward the floor, raising her toes and stuffing her under one of them, before pinning her forcefully. This felt incredible to Amy, as Eve had soft and only moderately sweaty skin. Though for Lia, she immediately noticed the difference in pressure, silently cursing both the guest lecturer Amy, along with her best friend and unwitting torturer Eve.


This was going to be a long and eventful day for all parties involved...


Eve had some students to work with one on one, so while she did that, she happily played with the shrunken Amy. She squeezed her toes forcefully, smothering the tiny woman on all sides with soft flesh, barely giving her time to breathe. But Amy thoroughly enjoyed this type of rough treatment, though she was surprised by just how good Eve was at manipulating tiny people. Lia was miserable, as she was quickly forced from her heel back to her toes, where she was constantly squeezed by them. Amy wasn't even doing so purposely, since she was far too distracted by the amount of fun she was having with Eve.


This was how the next few hours went for both Amy and Lia, where Eve got through her list of students for the day, appreciating her new toy with glee. And once it was time to leave, she slipped her foot out of her sandal, and checked for Amy.


"You look pretty cute down there, Amy... Have any plans for tonight?"


Amy planned to give Eve an answer, but the far larger woman laughed, cutting her off.


"Oh what am I saying...? No way I'll hear you when you're all bite sized..."


With that, she slipped her foot back into her sandal, pinning Amy under her toe. Then she simply stood up, putting an intense level of pressure on Amy, and left her office. She planned to have some fun tonight.


"I wonder why Lia never showed up today...? I'm sure she'd find all this incredibly amusing!"


Lia was livid, unable to free herself or do anything, stuck under the toes of a surprisingly kinky scientist. Hearing Eve actually bring her up only served to annoy her further, but then Amy's toes started to shuffle again, moving her about chaotically. Before she knew it, she fell through a hole in Amy's stockings, and ended up smothered by her bare and sweaty flesh. It was in this location that Lia was truly miserable, since the heat and sweat were unbearable, especially with the nylon fabric keeping the whole environment highly insulated.


Regardless, Eve headed home, happy to have met Amy and unaware of how much she was contributing to her best friend Lia's misery...



While walking to her car, Eve slipped her foot out of her sandal for a moment, glancing down at the shrunken researcher helplessly lodged between her toes.


“You must be having a ton of fun, Amy...”




After saying that, Eve idly stretched her toes, effortlessly shuffling her new friend between them. The sensation of being manipulated like this was amazing to Amy, especially since Eve wasn’t bothering to be careful with her, since she knew how durable she was. Though before long, Amy slipped off, free falling down to the massive sandal, landing on the heel section with a wet slap from the previously absorbed sweat.


“Oh, whoops...! Good thing you landed there and not on the pavement...”


Eve laughed to herself, before lowering her foot back into the sandal, burying Amy under her heavy and slightly calloused heel. The pressure from it was like nothing Amy had felt so far, as Eve’s full weight bore down on the tiny woman. Lia felt the increase too, though she couldn’t tell exactly what was happening; all she knew was that she did not like it.


With her sandal back on, Even resumed her brisk walk to her car, unconcerned with how much hell she was putting Amy through as a result. Each time Eve lifted her foot, the sandal was smack against her heel with an insane level of force, leaving Amy dazed from the impact. And whenever her foot returned to the ground, her heel would follow suit, slamming into the insole of the sandal and crushing the life out of the tiny scientist. In spite of the extreme sensations that the act of walking brought her, Amy was enjoying herself immensely, but Lia absolutely hated it.


“You’re a nice little insole, you know that Amy...?”


Amy couldn’t help but agree, happy to be stomped repeatedly while Eve walked through the parking lot to get to her car. Silently, Eve wondered if Lia would enjoy having fun with Amy. The two of them could make an evening out of it, watching a movie and having some snacks, while Amy tended to their feet. She wasn’t even remotely aware of Lia’s actual location, and if she thought to call or bring her up, it might have jolted Amy’s memory. But she was far too caught up in the fun of being thoroughly dominated by her new friend’s foot.


Before long, Eve got to her car and sat down inside it, starting the engine and driving out of the parking lot, shuffling Amy under the ball of her foot for the drive home...



Eve wasn’t exactly an aggressive driver, in fact, she found driving to be a relaxing activity. She even frequently looked out the window to appreciate the sights as she drove to her intended destination. Due to that however, she had a nasty habit of driving speedily, keeping her foot hard on the gas pedal. That meant that Amy was ruthlessly pinned under the ball of Eve’s foot, without space to even squirm, where she was really struggled to breathe. Lia heard (and felt) the ignition of the engine, so she knew that Eve was driving, and that made her a bit happier than before. As Eve’s best friend, she was well aware of how she drove, and she only hoped that the drive would leave her comparatively gigantic tormenter begging for mercy.




Since Eve drove fast without always realizing it, she had to brake often, usually suddenly and forcefully. Each and every time Eve did that, Amy actually felt traces of pain, while the loud slams deafened her tiny ears. Despite how pleasurable the light sparks of pain felt, she was a bit concerned by just how much Eve was able to push her. Though she also realized how good she would be for gathering extreme forms of data, as it felt like she could at least match people like Nesi and Allison. With those two thoughts in mind, Amy happily hummed to herself as much as her muffled mouth could, serving to ruin Lia’s unexpected good mood.


“Ugh... Amy’s something else... Maybe I’ll get to shrink her next time and get some payback, even though it’s more mom’s fault than hers...”


After a bit of time, Eve made it home, exited her car, and walked up to her front door, looking forward to some more fun with Amy...



Once she made it inside, she lifted her foot, allowing her sandal to fall down to the floor, finding Amy helplessly plastered to her sole.


“You must have been having a blast, Amy!”


A moment later, she peeled Amy free and used the remote to restore her to her original height.


“I’ve got a change of clothes, so feel free to use them and my bathroom! I’ll call up Lia, I’m sure you’ll love to meet her...”


Upon hearing that name, Amy scratched her chin, twisting her foot against the floor, grinding the poor still shrunken woman without mercy.


“Lia... Oh yeah! Her mom lent her to me for my lecture today... Hope she’s not too annoyed at me for that! Although, now that I think about it...”


Amy then glanced down at her foot, before her eyes widened.


“Umm, Eve...? I don’t think I ever dropped Lia off before you shrunk me...”


In response to that, Eve’s jaw dropped, before looking at Amy’s foot as well.


“Oh boy... Think she’s mad?”


After that, Amy closed her eyes, feeling the distinct stinging sensation of someone repeatedly biting the skin between her toes.


“Yeah, I think she is...”

The End


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Also, make sure to follow Scrungee on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee

Short Story - Annoyed Allison (Renders by OnlyYouGTS) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Allison Kim, tiny Amy Kobayashi, Unaware, Bare Feet, with a less kind/gentle aware sequence.

Renders by https://twitter.com/onlyyougts

Shrunk at College

Annoyed Allison

Story by Sheograth10

Renders by OnlyYouGTS

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts


Amy had plans to visit Allison’s apartment at a shrunken size once again, though like the last few times, she did not warn her. If Allison knew about it, then it could skew her data. Besides, it was way more fun in Amy’s mind if Allison had no clue that she was there, since some days she felt deeply masochistic and wanted some extra harsh treatment.


With her plans finalized, she walked up to Allison’s apartment and shrunk herself down to less than half an inch in height, and simply snuck underneath the front door. When she made it in, she walked along the hallway, marveling at Allison’s various pairs of shoes, noticing a set of flats and sneakers. Seeing those massive shoes simply gave the tiny scientist an idea to hide out in either of them at some point. Getting pounded underfoot by Allison while she worked out was a tantalizing thought for the miniaturized woman, especially if she didn’t know she was there.


But as she walked forward, she wondered where Allison was, since she hadn’t seen even a hint so far that she was even home today. Then, she felt a distant quake, then another somewhat stronger one. And after a few more progressively powerful rumbles and thuds, Amy knew that Allison would be present, though she realized that she didn’t exactly plan out how she would gather her data.


Soon, Allison was upon her, eyes trained forward, forcing Amy to cower as the titanic woman lifted her foot in the air, hovering it over her for just a moment. That single second felt like it lasted forever, due to how much fear Amy felt, where she noticed every single speck of dust and debris that was already stuck to the bottom of Allison’s sole. And as that gigantic ped crashed down toward her, Amy could only think about how she would soon join those specks of dirt.


“I wonder when Amy is getting here...”


Allison’s voice echoed down to the tiny Amy, which quickly followed by her foot, which slammed down on her with the force of a meteor. And as she felt her body nearly crumple under the unyielding and unfathomable weight of Allison, the shrunken woman only had one thing on her mind: she forgot that she told Allison that they’d hang out today!


Render 1 - by OnlyYouGTS



This was bad for Amy, very bad. Allison was already getting a bit tired of how frequently Amy had been doing this, and if she found out that she skipped out on hanging out just so she could indulge, well let’s just say it wouldn’t end in just a sigh and eye roll from her friend. With that thought, Amy only wanted to escape, and definitely did not want Allison to find her this time. Each step was more difficult than the last for Amy, and not just because of how unimaginably heavy Allison’s foot was. This time, Amy was also worried about Allison potentially finding her, since she had no idea how badly she might react.


Walking was something that Amy immensely enjoyed being subjected to while tiny, as it felt like an unpredictable roller coaster. Whenever Allison lifted her leg, Amy felt her stomach drop while she was assaulted by levels of g-force that no human would normally experience, or even remain conscious for. Then everything would stop once Allison’s foot reached its apex, after which it would begin its descent, battering Amy with those g-forces again. It always ended with the impact, which would surely reduce her to a red paste if she hadn’t already developed a durability enhancement for shrunken people. Despite that, it was not enough to stop the small levels of pain Amy felt every time Allison’s foot collided with the floor, but that almost made the experience more enjoyable for her.


Render 2 - by OnlyYouGTS



By the time Allison reached her room, Amy was already fading in and out of consciousness, though she remained in almost a constant state of bliss. And when the titanic woman sat down, she lifted her foot, causing Amy to unstick from her soft and warm skin, landing on the floor right under her raised sole. Amy struggled to get back up, her mind racing with thoughts of just how badly she wanted to just be smothered under her good friend’s monolithic foot. It didn’t help that being so close to her sole caused the air around her to become laced in the natural and slightly sweaty scent, making her head even hazier.


Then she looked up, and the pure fear she felt at the sight of Allison snapped Amy back to lucidity, causing her to mumble “I... I should probably get out of here...”


Render 3 - by OnlyYouGTS



A moment later, Allison began to reach toward a nearby shelf, causing Amy to freeze with worry.


“I guess I can start reading that new volume now...”


Allison’s voice was just as booming as before, only this time she wasn’t about to be stomped on, so she had much more time to be in awe at just how loud she could be without even intending to. The next thing she noted was just how large Allison’s feet seemed to her, as even though she knew that Allison had some impressively big feet at size 13, being this small made them almost otherworldly. Every one of her toes eclipsed her in both height and mass, many times over, and that alone left Amy both terrified and incredibly excited.


No matter how much Amy knew that her best bet was to escape, she just could not resist walking closer to Allison's titanic toes. Once she got in front of them, she simply stared upward, simply amazed by just how massive her good friend was. Her toe was taller than her even when flat on the floor, and she struggled to see past her chest clearly, mainly due to their sheer difference in scale. While she silently admired Allison, the gigantic woman shifted her foot, raising the pad of her big toe over Amy.


"This is so hot..."


That was all Amy managed to say before Allison pressed her big toe onto her, utterly crushing the shrunken woman without a shred of real effort. She could barely do anything more than squirm from pure pleasure, all while Allison simply opened her chosen volume to start reading. While she read, she absentmindedly scrunched her toes, forcefully grinding the shrunken scientist forward and back against the hardwood floor. To call it arduous would be an understatement, as her toe had enough power alone to crush her several times over if she wasn't as durable as she was.


After a few minutes of that, Allison moved her feet, causing Amy to fall back onto the floor between them. And while flanked by those size 13 feet, the tiny woman felt even smaller than she was. However, she failed to notice that Allison was staring right in her direction, with an expression of suspicious curiosity.


"What is that...?"


Hearing that earth shattering phrase caused Amy to freeze with fear, while Allison slowly reached down to pick up whatever she thought she saw. Almost immediately, Amy turned around to run, causing the titanic woman to quietly grumble with annoyance.


Render 4 - by OnlyYouGTS



"Stop trying to run away, little guy... I won't hurt you." Under her breath, she also muttered "Not like you'll get away now..."


Normally, Allison would carefully pick up a tiny person once she saw one, but being flaked on by Amy left her feeling a bit less patient. So she rolled her eyes and lifted her right foot, hovering it over Amy while she continued her escape attempt.


"What, are you deaf?"


The tone at which Allison said that with worried Amy, but she refused to stop, so the titanic woman lowered her bare foot, pressing it right on her shrunken body. It might have been less intense compared to when Allison unknowingly treaded on her, but it was no less overwhelming. And when Allison lifted her foot back up, Amy remained glued in place, while the annoyed woman looked for her on her own sole.


"If you just stayed put, I could've picked you up normally. So this is your fault..."


Amy never expected Allison to treat a shrunken person with this level of apathy, but it left her seriously turned on. Though, she was still extremely worried for when she would discover her, especially since she seemed to be causing the gigantic woman's bad mood.


Allison effortlessly and carelessly peeled Amy free, before dangling her upside down in front of her face, looking at her suspiciously. And when the moment of realization occurred, her eyes narrowed.


"A... Amy?? That was you...?"


Amy tried to nod the best that she could, but Allison quickly closed her fist around her, silencing and trapping the shrunken scientist.


"This is why she never showed up... Ugh!"


She then went to sit on the floor, abruptly dropping her in front of her bare feet, looking at her with an extreme level of disdain...



While Amy struggled to get back up, Allison moved her feet so they'd be even closer to her shrunken friend, making her feel like a cornered animal. Once she was up, she tried to explain herself by saying "I just got my days mixed up, ya know...? Innocent mistake, honest!"


Allison did not look convinced, as she tapped her index finger next to Amy without warning, startling the tiny researcher.


"This habit of yours has become a serious problem, Amy. I've been finding you like this multiple times per week! You need to cut back..."


When Amy heard that, she narrowed her eyes and looked up to her titanic friend, yelling "I'm not getting in anyone's way! Today was just a schedule mix-up. Nothing more!"


It was clear that words alone wouldn't convince Amy, so Allison sighed and pressed her thumb down on her miniscule body, both silencing and crushing her effortlessly.


"That doesn't sound convincing to me. You couldn't even apologize for ghosting me... But you know what? I think you're in the perfect position to make it up to me!"


After saying that, Allison warmly smiled, waiting for Amy to stand back up. Once she was up, she pointed to her foot, losing her smile in the process.


Render 5 - by OnlyYouGTS



"You're not earning my forgiveness easily, but licking every inch of my foot would be a good start. And I mean both of them..."


At this point Amy understood that she had unfortunately taken one too many risks with Allison, leading her to walk closer to that monolithic foot, understanding that she had a ton of ground to cover. While she ran her hands along Allison's warm and slightly sweaty skin, she could only mutter "You reap what you sow Amy... You reap what you sow..."


Render 6 - by OnlyYouGTS



Allison kept her shrunken friend at her feet for the rest of the day, and left her in a sock once she went to bed for good measure. And to Amy's lack of surprise, Allison forgot about her in the morning! She had to endure an intense workout, a long study session, and a night out with the others, all at the unaware mercy of her often forgetful friend's foot and toes.


Amy really did get a lot more than she bargained for...


The End

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one! And make sure to give OYG a follow if you haven't yet!

https://twitter.com/onlyyougts

Collab - Bigger Better You... At College by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This is a collab I did with my good pal AntTierGod. With his OC Trish, from his new OC setting Bigger Better You.

Enjoy!

Mostly feet and unaware stuff with this story.

Bigger Better You... at College


Story by Sheograth10

Renders by AntTierGod

Trish & BBY created by AntTierGod



Today, Allison was showing her new friend Trish around campus. She gave her a tour of all the major academic buildings and even stopped for lunch for her favorite sushi place on campus. Their final stop was Amy's office, partially so they could get off their feet and relax, but also so Trish could get some questions answered by an actual professor at the college.


There was just one problem that Allison had no way of knowing about. Amy had shrunk herself by accident earlier in the day, and was no closer to restoring her size when her office door swung open.


Amy looked up from her tiny vantage point among the carpet fibers, terrified at the sight of those two titanic women...



Allison pointed out Amy's couch, where they both started to walk toward it, neither of them glancing at the floor. Amy cowered in fear as Trish's boot-clad foot nearly crushed her flat, before both women settled onto her couch.


"Amy's couch is really soft... I've taken my fair share of naps between classes here..."


As she said that, Allison began slipping her bare feet out of her flats, resting those large peds a fair distance from Amy.


"Ugh... Please don't advertise that to new students..."


There wasn't much Amy could do, but her attention soon shifted back to Trish, who was much closer to the shrunken woman. She soon began tugging at her thick looking leather boots, slowly revealing that she hadn't worn socks with them. And as she did that, Amy started to back away, already noticing as the sharp odor wafted toward her.


"And they took their shoes off like they live here..."




Once Trish took both boots off completely, she stretched out her long legs, inadvertently showing off her bare feet to the diminished researcher. She then planted her feet down in front of Amy, crossing her ankles and looking over at Allison's laptop. While looking up at Trish's gigantic feet, she noticed that they were heavily sweaty, likely from a combination of walking around campus all day in the hot weather as well as doing so without socks.




Amy had absolutely no idea how she'd get the attention of either of them, especially since her phone was normal sized but on her desk.


"I don't think today is my day..."


While she nervously stared at Trish's monolithic sole, she noticed out of the corner of her eye Allison's feet, and how they were slowly sliding in her direction.


"Knowing Allison, she senses me... Or at least her feet do. Can't put it past her..."




When Allison pulled up TubeYou, Trish noticed that her recommended videos section was filled with clips from a specific streamer. One that greatly upset Trish.


*Allison...? You seriously watch that guy??"


Allison was taken aback from that, as she slid her feet closer to the diminished Amy, nervously wriggling her toes at the same time.


"Oh, you mean AntTierGod? Yeah, I watch his highlights sometimes..."


In response to that, Trish began scrunching her toes, providing a worrying show for Amy as her foot continued to loom overhead.


"He's the worst! He's an unapologetic sizest! How can you watch him...?"


Allison scratched the back of her neck when she heard that, not expecting things to go in this direction.


"I don't watch him very much... Is he that bad?"




Trish nodded, before lowering her barefoot, forcing Amy to run away as fast as she could. But despite her best efforts, she could not outrun Trish's insanely long and huge sole. She was soon bowled over, entirely smothered by the massive ball of her foot. Her foot was both warm and sweaty, but it was soft at least, though it was also incredibly heavy.


"Yeah, he went on a two hour sizest rant last time!"


While ranting about this streamer, Trish forcefully twisted the ball of her foot into the carpet, grinding Amy down without a bit of mercy. The irony was not lost on the shrunken scientist, who could barely breathe under the oppressive and gigantic foot.


Both women spent nearly an hour on that couch, with Trish filling Allison in on why she should never watch AntTierGod ever again. For Amy, it was an afternoon she would not soon forget, as she was completely and mercilessly dominated by Trish’s insanely huge feet, all with their owner being blissfully unaware of her plight...


The End

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one! Make sure to give AntTierGod a follow on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://www.deviantart.com/anttiergod

https://twitter.com/AntTierGod


And follow me on Twitter & DeviantArt for more stories and stuff!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

Collab w/Scrungee - Shrunk in Flunk at College - Vol 2 (Part 1) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This is another collab I did with Scrungee on Twitter, crossing over our size settings. It's a sequel to the previous one, where Allison plays a lead role along with Scrungee's OC Lia.

TAGs: Feet, in-shoe, aware

Shrunk n’ Flunk at College - Vol 2

A Scrungee & Sheo Collab


Story by Sheograth10

Art by and Shrunk n’ Flunk characters owned by Scrungee


Today was the day that Lia was finally going to get some payback on her best friend Eve and her more recent friend Amy. After what those two put her through, she just had to do something to return the favor.


The first part of the plan was simple, as she just shrunk Eve and Amy, hiding them away on her person for later. For Eve, it was a familiar if unenjoyable sensation, since this wasn't the first time her best friend shrunk her. But for Amy, as a scientist who created her own method of size manipulation, it was an entirely alien feeling. Yet at the same time, she was insanely excited, and not just for the potential kinky stuff.


As Lia was about to stow Amy away in her pocket, the shrunken woman rattled off several questions in quick succession, some of which were extremely complicated. At first, Lia tried to answer them earnestly, since they were still friends despite the approaching payback. But those questions kept coming, and each one seemed to get more technical than the last, which was far too much for Lia on a Friday evening.


So, Lia stowed Amy away in a pocket with Eve, and swiftly left to meet up with her new friend, Allison Kim...



She had already told Allison about her plans, though she left out the part about this being about friendly payback. But she made it sound like both Amy and Eve were excited to be toyed with by her and Allison for the evening. And luckily for Lia, Allison was in the perfect mood to toy with a shrunken friend or two.


Lia didn't share this information with either of her diminished friends, wanting to surprise them instead. And even if they tried to protest, Allison wouldn't hear them. She had a feeling that Amy wouldn't complain, in fact, Lia had a feeling that the shrunken scientist would very much enjoy being her plaything for the night. All of this was thanks to Amy's apparently bottomless desire for all things size related, whether that meant being tiny or big.


But Lia was sure that Eve would not be pleased by this whole thing, as she very much did not enjoy being shrunk, let alone toyed with. Unlike herself, Eve couldn't shrink people on her own, and always needed Lia or Carmen to set things up for her. And even though she very much enjoyed toying with shrunken people, she could not handle even a tenth of what she typically would dish out.


Regardless, Lia looked forward to both her payback and the chance to hang out with Allison, who she had only recently befriended...



The walk to Allison's apartment was fairly normal and uneventful for Lia, but Amy and Eve were constantly bounced around the insides of her pockets. It was chaotic to say the least. But after a little while, both women heard a door open, then chatter between two titanic beings, which they could only partially understand due to the constant jostling within Lia's pockets.


After that, Lia suddenly fished both women out, and dumped them on the floor. As both women stood up, they looked up and were met with a startling sight. Right in front of them were Allison's massive feet, both peds looming over them, while their owner stared down at the shrunken pair with eyes wide with excitement.


"You both look so... Cute!"


Allison's voice boomed, exciting Amy and worrying Eve. And when Eve looked back, she saw Lia's sock-clad foot, right out of her heavy and well-worn running shoe, blocking her escape route. Further up, she could see her best friend staring back down at them, with an incredibly smug smirk.


"I'd love to play with you tonight, Amy, but I'm afraid Lia already called dibs with you..."


Amy laughed nervously, feeling bad for Eve, though she felt far too excited for Lia to toy with her to care all that much.


"As for you, Eve, I can't believe you like this stuff even more than Amy! But don't worry, we'll have a ton of fun tonight..."


Without another word, Allison leaned forward, where she seemed more like a living mountain than a person to Eve and Amy. After that, Allison plucked up Eve with her thumb and index finger, swiftly lifting her away from Amy and up towards her titanic face. The massive woman dangled Eve from her legs, upside down, while staring with eyes filled with hunger and enthusiasm. 


Eve was panicking, trying to free herself or just convince Allison that Lia provided incredibly inaccurate information about her. Unfortunately for her, Eve was far too small for Allison to clearly hear, so she just read her tiny but energetic movements as signs of excitement.


Just a second later, Lia bent down and snatched Amy, dumping her into her open palm, before simply staring at her smugly. Amy was looking up at Lia, feeling nervously excited for what was to come.


This was going to be a memorable night for all four participants...



Before Lia actually did anything, she had a quiet conversation with Amy, saying:


"So... Had fun with that guest lecture?"


Amy quickly understood that Lia was also referring to when she put Lia in her flat, and forgot to remove her before letting Eve shrink her further.


"Umm... Yes?"


Lia, in all honesty, wasn't that mad at Amy. She was annoyed sure, but this was more to one up her new friend while getting payback on Eve too. A moment later, Lia takes off her sock and drops Amy in front of her now bare, and utterly gigantic, foot.


"Well... I hope you have fun here too, Amy~"


After saying that, Lia brought her foot down, pinning the shrunken scientist under her big toe, feeling amused by how easily she was able to immobilize her. Amy was already enjoying herself, finding the soft but oppressively heavy mess of warm flesh to be amazing. Since Lia just took her sock off, her skin was slightly sweaty, but not incredibly so.


For both parties, this was a solidly pleasant experience, despite the original purpose being payback. The same could not be said for Allison and Eve...




Without warning, Allison pinched Eve tighter, before pressing her against the sole of her foot. A moment later, Allison shifted her fingers, using her thumb to pin Eve in place. The amount of pressure she subjected the tiny woman to was unreal, and was far more than Lia or anyone else previously. She couldn't squirm and she couldn't even scream, as she was entirely overwhelmed by Allison. And things were only just beginning.


She pressed Eve against her sole for a few seconds, before slowly sliding the shrunken woman down her foot, toward her heel. Her foot was insanely warm and soft, but it carried a distinct odor, one that Eve intensely disliked. It happened every time she was shrunk, probably due to the difference in size. It didn't help that Allison was rubbing her against the endless plain of skin with such extreme vigor.


Eve also could barely breathe, as she was getting constantly rolled up and down Allison's foot. And whenever she did manage to sneak in a breath, she had to deal with the obnoxiously powerful scent that surrounded her. Plus she found herself getting dirty, getting covered in moccasin fluff and partially dried sweat, which Allison didn't seem very concerned with.


"Isn't this the best, Eve?"


If Eve had the ability to, she would have strongly disagreed with Allison. She was just far too tiny to resist her, or even explain that Lia had totally mislead her.



While that was going on, Lia was in the middle of squeezing Amy between her toes. However, she gradually slowed down, both a bit worried upon seeing just how energetically Allison was dominating Eve. It even caused Amy to look up at Lia, with a concerned expression.


"That's pretty intense... You sure she deserves that? I'm the one who forgot to take you out last time..."


Lia tapped her chin, agreeing with Amy, at least partially.


"Yeah... But she could have checked first. Want to take her place then?"


She smirked at Amy, who audibly gulped upon hearing that, before laughing nervously.


"Uhh... Maybe in a bit..."


Upon hearing that, Lia shrugged and squeezed her toes again, planning to bail Eve out relatively soon...




Truth be told, Lia didn't want to give up Amy just yet. She still had more payback to deliver, and she also just wanted to have a bit more fun first. The titanic woman watched Amy intently, slowly clenching and releasing her toes. She closely observed as the shrunken woman gradually struggled more and more from her enclosing digits, finding it to be incredibly entertaining. Once she squeezed them, she'd leave them tightly pressed together, forcing the air from Amy, enjoying her puny attempts to free herself prematurely.


"You're right, Amy! This is fun..."


Lia stopped toying with Amy for a moment, just long enough so she could catch her breath and respond.


"I... Yeah... It... is..."


Amy was struggling to speak to Lia, but the massive woman just found that amusing. Though before they could continue, they heard Allison slam her bare foot onto the floor, causing them both to stare nervously at that, before back at each other.


"Maybe I should bail Eve out sooner..."


Lia was starting to feel even more guilty about her trick, and Amy also seemed concerned for her fellow shrinkee.


"Allison can get pretty intense... And it'll probably just get worse for Eve the longer this goes on."


Both women paused for a moment, before Lia started wiggling her toes, rubbing Amy against the insanely massive walls of flesh. She'd think of a good excuse soon, so for now she just kept toying with Amy...


To be continued in Part 2



End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Also, make sure to follow Scrungee on Twitter and DeviantArt!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

https://www.deviantart.com/scrungee

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9199