Hot Mom of Microputia by danse_danse_revolution, RedSplotch
Summary:

When her daughter goes off to College, Jennifer has no one to smother. She buys a microputian "ant farm" to nurture and a microbe sized trio of college roommates to talk to. 

Needless to say this is based off the Kosmita worldbuilding of prodi.....micro

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Legwear, Maternal, New World Order, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 8517 Read: 70750 Published: April 24 2020 Updated: February 28 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by danse_danse_revolution

2. Chapter 2- Accidents Happen! by danse_danse_revolution

3. Chapter 3- The Attention She Deserves by danse_danse_revolution

4. Chapter 4 Destructive Desires by RedSplotch

5. Chapter 5- Making an Example by RedSplotch

6. Chapter 6- Knowing their Place by RedSplotch

7. Chapter 7 - Megan by RedSplotch

8. Chapter 8- Gillian by RedSplotch

Chapter 1 by danse_danse_revolution
Author's Notes:

This is what I picture the giantess looking like: https://www.pichunter.com/gallery/3490911/Mature_blonde_soccer_mom_reveals#&gid=1&pid=4

“Check this out, dude”. Mike leaned into his housemate’s Chris’ bedroom. Chris was too preoccupied with his game. Mike walked around Chris and towards the window. He pulled open the blinds. It was late, but it wasn’t dark. It was blindingly bright. This surprised Mike and he looked out their third-floor window and off to the horizon.

……

Jennifer plopped down onto her bed and removed her flats, massaging her aching feet. It was a Friday night and she could relax for a few days. She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone. She grinned slightly as it rang. “Hi mom” her daughter said. “Hi honey. How was your first week?”. “My roommate seems cool, my RA seems chill, so far so good. What are you doing for your birthday?”. Jennifer’s daughter Megan replied. Jennifer paused. She hadn’t really thought about that. She’d been so preoccupied with sending her daughter off to college to live away from home for the first time. But her own 40th birthday was tomorrow. “Ugh. Don’t remind me how old I’m getting” Jennifer replied. Jennifer didn’t want to talk about herself. She wanted details on Megan. “Does your roommate drink? You’re your RA stop her? You want to get good grades, honey”. Megan rolled her eyes. “Mom! Relax!”. What a smother.  The woman wasn’t even going to do anything for her own birthday. Although Jennifer couldn’t see it, even Megan knew her mom was extremely good looking for her age. She’d already seen some boys in her dorm drooling at her. Little did she know there were two tiny boys doing the same thing.

During the phone call Jennifer had stood up and paced around the room. Engrossed in hearing about her daughter and only child’s first week at college, she absentmindedly leaned up against her dresser. Right next to her “ant farm”.

…….

Chris was not disappointed in his decision to forfeit his game. As he and his housemate stared off into the horizon, they saw their giant owner sitting on her bed. They had a high vantage point, and as she leaned over to massage her own feet, they got an awesome view down her shirt at her pendulous planet-sized tits. And her tits were planet-sized; they were micros, she was a prodigan. Their girl roommate, Jackie, saw them gawking out the window and rolled her eyes. She partially snapped the boys out of their stupor. “She could be you guys’ mother, pervs”. “Yeah, I’d call her mommy” Mike quipped. But their show was just beginning. As she’d absentmindedly leaned up against the dresser, her ass took up almost all their horizon. It was the perfect thing really, her giant ass took up just enough of the horizon for them to realize they were looking at an ass. Each muscular mound was visible, straining the khaki pants their owner was wearing. Mike was hard as a rock. He let his mind run wild. Their owner was lying face down asleep while he was slowly climbing to the peak of her mountainous ass. But as soon as he reached the apex, she snatched victory from him, rolling over and crushing him. He wanted her so badly. He wanted a closer experience. He wanted this to feel like they weren’t watching the TV or some type of production.

……..

As Jennifer gabbed away with her daughter, her feet began to hurt again. Reflexively, she pushed herself further back on her dresser so her feet wouldn’t be carrying so much of her weight, This caused her massive butt to bump into her “ant farm” ever so slightly pushing it back an inch or two on her scale. But for the tiny world, the consequences were catastrophic. But Jennifer was blissfully unaware. She sighed deeply after she hung up with her daughter. She stood up and stared down at the dresser. She yanked the cord that extended from the ant farm and plugged it in. She reached over and grabbed her special spray bottle. Just like an ant farm, these helped her tiny pets get their nutrients. The spray bottle simulated rain. The heat made it so their soil could grow crops. There were so tiny, an entirely self-sufficient civilization was contained in the little 4” x 4” plastic box. There were two reasons for this: she had to stop smothering her daughter as she was now away at college and secondly, she felt increasingly irrelevant as she aged. That’s what happened with women. But now she was the center of the world for billions. And she had a direct line to some of them. And even if Megan didn’t want to talk, she could always talk to a girl of the same age; Jackie.

……..

Jackie blinked a few times before nearly passing out again from pain. “Wha-what is going on?” she muttered. She was in the open air, and it was very bright. But her legs were in excruciating pain. She remembered watching Jennifer’s giant ass. She perceived it had gotten closer for a second or two before everything had gone black.  She knew Jennifer better than she let on to her horny roommates. Her heart sank when she thought of them. Where were they? She’d hid from that Jennifer had downloaded the app that came with the purchases of the microputians. She was a smother and looked for a microputian that had similar traits to her daughter. Unfortunately, that was Jackie. And as she sat in the rubble, barely comprehending her bloody legs, her satellite phone rang. It was her.

Chapter 2- Accidents Happen! by danse_danse_revolution

“Uh….hey” Jackie murmured to her giantess owner on the line. “What’s up” the incomprehensible giantess asked her speck. She focused on Jackie’s face on the video call. “Oh my God. What happened?” Jackie was finally coming back to her senses, but it was overwhelming. The giantess was leaning over their civilization now, her massive face taking up the entire horizon. She couldn’t see them, but she didn’t like her whinging to be ignored by her daughter, much less specks. “What happened?” she asked again, this time much more curtly. The noise of her voice was deafening, and her power was overwhelming. She stammered as she struggled to her feet. In the distance her roommate Mike caught her eye; tattered and bloodied (but apparently lacking any more serious injuries) but just a few feet in front of him she saw the third roommate, Chris, lying motionless. His chest was crushed by a large piece of cinderblock. She felt faint, and felt an acidic surge coming from her gut. She vomited her lunch before passing out.

……

Jennifer was upset. What was going on with them? There’d obviously been some sort of an accident. She was somewhat frenzied, but her enormous size made her powerless, ironically. But like any helicopter mom, she needed someone to acknowledge her worries. She hurriedly dialed the only other microputian number she knew; the foreign minister of the civilization.

…..

Janie was the microputian “Foreign Minister”. She was sort of out of work because the civilization had been isolated from other nations of their own size.  But she’d been assigned relations with their new prodigan owner, although the giantess seemed to not be interested in speaking with her. So when this crisis hit, she was very concerned with her own family and had few official responsibilities. So she’d gotten a helicopter and flown about an hour away to where she knew her son was in college. This was a town where the soil was slightly softer and had shifted more when the giantess’ ass had bumped it. Casualties were expected to be high. But before they were to the town, she received a call from her work-issued satellite phone. Oh my God. It was her. She regained her composure. The career diplomat knew how to handle talks and negotiations even if she was stressed. She answered as submissively as she could (this had been an adjustment- their microputian nation had been relatively powerful compared to others, but she knew now they were entirely in her mercy). “M’am. This is the foreign minister”. “Hi. Are you in a helicopter? It’s very loud”. Jennifer was getting annoyed and impulsive. “What is going on with you mites”. “Well, m’am”. She looked off in the distance and saw the 20,000 mile woman extend her arm and try to open the little plastic microputian farm lid. “OH MY GOD NO….” Janie yelled. But it was too late. The careless and nosy Goddess had opened the lid, creating a dramatic pressure change. The helicopters gages started flipping out as the pilot lost control and crashed into the ground. Jennifer heard the explosion and then the line went dead. She realized something. It coincided with her opening the lid. She had caused that. And she thought back, she’d bumped the micro-farm, and that probably caused Jackie’s injuries. Oh no no no no. This had been a mistake. She’d been anxious about her daughter going away to college. She wanted something to occupy her mind and an outlet for her obsessive-compulsive smother traits. Even worse, she knew her daughter resented her for it.  But she’d ended up killing millions. This was her life- the day before her 40th birthday. Her eyes welled up with tears and she curled up in her bed to cry.  

……..

Mike had picked up unconscious Jackie and carried her off to a makeshift shelter. It was there that he had heard the terrible news from a family friend. A colonel with whom his mother had worked had arrived by Humvee. The colonel said that helicopters were too dangerous as when the giantess Jennifer had opened the civilization’s lid, the pressure change had crashed most aircraft. His mother had been in one, and she’d been killed instantly in the crash just outside the capitol. Mike gritted his teeth and looked off in the distance at the giantess Jennifer. Curled up on her bed, now peacefully sleeping. She’d killed his mother and his best friend today. But he didn’t feel any rage. In fact, he felt more attracted to her than ever. She hadn’t meant any of it. He thought about how his mother had briefly discuss the research her department had done on Jennifer. He knew her 40th birthday was tomorrow. He knew she was upset her daughter was a freshman in college. If there was only some way he could talk to her….to tell her it was ok….

End Notes:

Let me know what you think about this story- please leave a comment and review!

Chapter 3- The Attention She Deserves by danse_danse_revolution

It was nominally very late, but since Jennifer had left the lights in her room on, it was still very light outside. Mike tried to sleep but found it impossible. It was broad daylight in the RedCross tent and he was far too worked up. A few feet away from him Jackie lied on a cot. She was still unconscious, but all her cuts had been disinfected. Her long dark hair draped her sides and she looked angelic. But Mike spent some time staring off to the horizon- staring at sleeping Jennifer. He was startled by a hand on his shoulder. He looked around to see Jackie standing stiffly behind him. She looked sore but otherwise was recovering nicely. He looked deeply into her dark eyes; sharing the bond of suffering. She sensed something. “Who else did you lose?” she asked him. “Mom” he said blankly. She sat down next to him and looked the tens of thousands of miles away on the horizon to their giantess and owner. Jackie glanced between the giantess and her roommate Mike and grinned slightly. She could tell from the look on his face that he was horny. “Hey Mike”. He looked over at Jackie who had a mischievous grin. “Do you want to talk to her?” she asked. “Yeah, I wish” Mike said. “No seriously. Watch this”. Jackie unlocked her phone and opened messages. She quickly went to messages and typed out a message to Jennifer. “Hey. I’ve got someone I want you to talk to”. They both saw the giantess’ phone on her bedside table light up and ding with the message notification. The giantess stirred slightly but did not wake. “Oh my God” muttered Mike. “How’d you get her number? I thought my mom was the only one with it”. “Apparently she used the app to contact a micro similar to her daughter that just moved out….”. “She likes people that listen to her. Just wait until she wakes up and then she’ll talk to you”. Jackie rested her head on Mike’s shoulders as they lied down, falling to sleep after a long, horrible day.

…….

Jennifer blinked a few times. Her room was bright, but now the light streamed through the window and onto her face. The sun reflected off her delicate blonde features, making her glow. She blinked a few times and had the carefree feeling of bliss we all get for a few moments after waking up, before remembering all her life problems. She’d fallen asleep in her work clothes and they irritated her skin. She slipped them off leaving her in just a bra and panties. She went into her bathroom to piss. While she was washing her hands, she looked long and hard at her own face in the mirror. In some ways she was grateful as she had high cheekbones/few wrinkles, and her blonde hair was light enough to hide white. She feared aging and kept in shape. She was still very petite. But it just wasn’t the same as when she was younger. In her 20s and early 30s she had men lining up for her, approaching her in public (she separated from her baby daddy when Megan was just a year old). But she’d found that the only men who would date her in spite of her child were extremely interested in one thing. So she’d focused on her daughter and raised her alone and obsessed about her. But now her daughter was gone, and she had nothing. That’s why she’d bought the tinies, and they hated her now too because she killed so many of them. When she finished in the bathroom, she picked up her phone from her bedside table and checked her notifications. It was from Jackie, the 19-year-old Microputian girl that was the stand-in for her daughter. She’d been wounded yesterday, and Jennifer hoped she was okay. “Tell them to call me” the giantess commanded through text.

….…

Mike was practically giddy, and Jackie rolled her eyes. It was funny that he was so horny. The giantess was an attractive woman, and perhaps his type a petite blonde who was middle-aged but fit. His brain might have also been addled by the events of the past 24 hours. Mike dialed her number for a facetime call.

……

Jennifer answered the face time call. “Hello” she said. On her phone screen she saw a young brad-looking guy of about the same age as her daughter. He grinned broadly and her heart skipped a beat. It was good to have some positive attention. “Hi. I’m Mike, and I just wanted to wish you a Happy 30th birthday”. He said. Jennifer chuckled. “Awww”.

“How’d you know my birthday?” she added. Mike wasn’t going to be honest with her.

“Well, we can all hear your phone conversations. We can see you all the time”.

She decided to be playful. “Well……do you like what you see?” “Well, your room is messy”. He paused. Then grinned. “You need a man’s touch”.

Jennifer burst out laughing. He was certainly witty. But he was cocky. And she was celestial size for him; if not divine. Still in her bra and underwear, she walked over to the civilization. She breathed deeply. The lid was still off their box. She was the center of their world; they were all looking at up her. She was not a psychopath bitch. But they didn’t know that. And that made it fun. She licked a finger attached to a slightly wrinkled but soft and elegant hand and slowly lowered it as if to crush the civilization. “I can show you a woman’s touch”.

Mike’s mouth was dry. But he didn’t think she would crush anyone (purposefully, at least). But her power was intoxicating. And he was a part of it. He couldn’t itself. Still on the giantess’ facetime screen, he dropped his pants and began to furiously masturbate. “The whole fucking world worships you”. “I want you to flatten us under your pussy. Make the whole world see your power. All so you can feel better about your age. That’s how insignificant we are”.

Jennifer felt a surge of pleasure. This was the attention she was looking for. She bit her lip. She wanted them, but she could of course shove the whole thing inside her and barely feel it. She dropped her own panties and began fingering herself. Her sopping pussy loomed over the civilization ominously. But some of her cum did fall and splatter a large part of the civilization. Many more millions of dead. She gasped. Oh no…no…not again. She felt her eyes water. Not again. She quickly hung up, she couldn’t face Mike.

And she thought back to how Mike knew it was her birthday. It must’ve been because he was related to the foreign minister woman who was their envoy. Probably his mother. She sat down on the toilet and buried her head in her hands.

……

Just as he was near climax, a large splotch of cum fell from the giant cunt and smashed into the civilization. And although Mike was not coated, he was knocked forward and fell on his face.

End Notes:

Having a little bit of writer's block for after this- let me know what you guys think!

Chapter 4 Destructive Desires by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Some of the micros discover Jen's beautiful daughter. 

Mike and Jackie deal with aftermath of Jennifer's accident.

Here's what I picture the daughter and her friend looking like

https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+blonde+college+freshman&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS846US846&sxsrf=AOaemvJUihbZ4o862jvL64lsCuROg-gCqg:1638310450557&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi3kL-DjsH0AhWEqHIEHXRXDicQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1517&bih=730&dpr=0.9#imgrc=Qg1plJV38p9NcM&imgdii=v2ZO_Ane5GcdIM

A few weeks later.

……

All the micros knew she was away from home, because they saw no light when she opened her dresser. Most were frankly fine with it. But some men enjoyed the show, sometimes she’d open the dresser naked. Her giant pussy loomed far above them, her torso, tits and angelic face astronomical distances away. For many people, however, it went far deeper than that. She was so powerful and such a staple in their lives, her absence was extremely disconcerting. It was as if the sun didn’t come up one day.

This set Mike on edge, of course. He’d given up trying to contact Jennifer, but he cherished the little contact she had with the civilization. But as he was one of just two people in his entire world that had her phone number, he could maybe just maybe do something about it.

Now of course, between horny men, jealous women, and more, a lot of information was gathered about Jennifer from the internet. Jennifer Durham, 40. An accountant. A resident of rural California, in the prodigan USA. Just a normal middle-American. Once divorced, never remarried. One daughter.

Mike and Jackie heard all about this at they zipped along in Mike’s convertible. They were getting away for the Labor Day weekend. The announcer launched into his bit:

“As you guys all know, with several hundred thousand of you drowning in her lady fluids, Jennifer is an experienced woman. That vag is some blown out 40-something roast beef. But the daughter is something special”

The show ended with a rowdy call-in. Jackie grinned “see, she’s more your speed”.

“Crazy, she’s our age, just a year or so younger” Mike muttered.

“Yeah. Imagine being an 18-year-old girl and having God-like power”.

Mike grinned “well, you’re 19. You imagine it”. Jackie playfully slapped him.

“you couldn’t handle me at that size” she said as she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. But then she darkened “But I think I would have the good sense not to back my ass onto an ant farm, except this one with sentient beings, and then cum all over it” she said with a frown.   

“Come on…”

“No, Mike, I’m serious. Why are we going to a trip to the mountains and not the beach? Because tsunamis leveled hundreds of miles of populated land. And then after that, she doubles her death toll in her little session with you. What is up to now? 100 million out of 350 million microputians?”

Mike could see she was upset. Everyone knew someone who had died. They both did. “Obviously she feels bad” Mike replied diplomatically.

“She should and she should continue to stay away” said Jackie.

“So, I shouldn’t contact her”

“Yes”

“If it wasn’t me, then someone else would”.

Jackie’s lightened slightly. “Oh yeah, I forgot men are so struck by some good pussy, they’ll go for one even it kills 50 million of them”.

 ……

Megan Durham settled into college very well. The beautiful blonde naturally received a lot of attention from male and female alike. She was, like her mother had been, part of the beautiful people. Her mother had become pregnant the summer before her senior year of college and had talked her to the point of exasperation about being safe on the front. After a few weeks, though, a new phenomenon had stopped her from answering her DMs and snaps from cute boys. Messages, requests, particularly lewd messages, in the hundreds of thousands. Normal guys, a few girls, aging from younger than she was to old age. At first it was a small stream, she’d even swiped on them and flirted with some of the early ones. But they exponentially increased and grew more lewd. Some referenced her mother. She looked at the locations of some of them on snapchat. It was her home address. Now, Megan was a smart girl like her mother (her mother had passed the CPA while raising an infant, after all) and she eventually linked the address and the vast number of people, to some sort of the smaller orders of man. Wayyy too many to be Brobis. Probably too many to be Gullis either. It had to be Lillis or Micros. Her face blushed as she fiddled with her long blonde hair. These specks were so reckless! She was a Goddess who could kill everyone of them with ease (and identify where they were), yet they were so audacious and lewd with her. It turned her on. She was sitting in her desk chair and just as she was placing her thumbs in the waistband of her tight pajamas, ready to hike them down, the electronic lock of her dorm room clicked. In walked her roommate, a light-skinned black girl named Kelsey. Just days prior, she and Kelsey, both bikini clad, had posed together at a pool. The dirty little specks probably had found Kelsey too, Megan deduced. She glanced over at Kelsey, grinning ear to ear, then asked “hey, have you been getting a lot of weird messages lately?”. Forget the usual Friday night flings. She had to scratch the newfound itch to dominate the micros and give them what they wanted all while experimenting with her hot friend. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review; I always love the feedback!

Chapter 5- Making an Example by RedSplotch

Jen was away for a work conference. She’d dislike these professional things when she was younger, but she’d grown to like them as time went on. Usually the work, the ostensible important work of ‘safeguarding investors and borrowers’ was done on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were for networking, I.E. lots of drinking, gossip, and some sex. She’d been an attractive 20-something, and she thought back to why she disliked these events. It was always an insular community, and she’d been looked down upon with a mix of derision and sympathy by women and men alike. A rising intern at a Manhattan firm, she’d gotten pregnant by her boss 2 months before her 21st birthday. He was 35 and married, and just wanted her to go away. She’d been too humiliated to push for child support. She mused about these standards for feminine morality as she looked at the skirt and minidresses these young professional women were wearing. Of course she’d snagged her second man without those…..he might have took pity on her, or have just been horny. He was 10 years older with a daughter of his own. She missed him, but there had been a lot of pain. 2 miscarriages and the marriage just couldn’t hold. It ended 5 years ago. Her daydream was interrupted when his spitting image appeared before her. One of the minidress girls, black-haired and pale skinned with piercing green eyes, approached her inquisitively. Jen recognized her immediately “Reina”. They embraced. It had been a few years since the divorce, and Jen had not seen her stepdaughter often. They covered the basics, what they had been up to. Reina, like her father and stepmother, had recently graduated with her accounting master’s. She was already licensed, and this was her first conference. More or less her adoptive mother, Jen felt obligated to tease her about boys. She was dating a guy pretty hard. Reina then took out her phone “but look at these guys”. Jen grinned and squinted at the phone. Reina had 563,000 unread DMs. It increased by the hundreds every few seconds. Jeez, the only person with more than that, was herself, from the micros, though she had ignored them for almost a month. She didn’t want her toys revealed, so she played dumb.

“What’s up with that?” she replied to Reina.

Reina grinned. “I think you know”.

She then pulled up the location tracking of one of the messages. He was a cute boy, about Mike’s age. The location was Jen’s address.

Jen sighed, and then Reina laughed.

“Come on, there’s no shame in that. Very feminist of you, absolute power over lots of men and boys”.

Jen smiled. “well, let’s just so they got to know another side of me”.

“Oh?”. “Well, whatever you have done, I bet they deserve it….I texted Megan. They’ve been harassing her too”.

Those little shits. Jen angrily pulled out her phone. She scrolled for a few seconds. She was going to text Mike to get him to tell them all to knock it out. She’d force them to make him King, her enforcer, if she had to. But then something caught her eye. It was hate mail (she occasionally got it, mostly from women) called “Roast Beef”. She turned down the volume and switched on close captioning. It was still bad. Some mite version of a shock jock was describing her pussy as roast beef and speculating that her 18-year old daughter’s virgin vagina would be so much better to see every morning. She excused herself from Reina. “Going to run to the lady’s room”. Reina nodded. In reality, Jennifer ran to the hotel parking lot and hopped in her car. She googled the nearest size store in the city. It was a few miles away. She sped off, fighting Friday night traffic.

Her plan was simple, but perhaps deranged. Buy another micro-city. Give the micros time to escape, arrange for a few strategically placed cameras, and then destroy it in every way possible as a matter of intimidation for the micros she had in her house.

She exhaled and tried to compose herself as she entered the shop. She approached the clerk, an goth looking girl not much older than her daughter. With a twinge of embarrassment she asked “I, I need the largest microputian civilization you have”. The clerk, ever a professional, ignored her embarrassment. “M’am, the largest we have are shipping containers, 20 feet by 8 feet”. Oh? “the mites are placed on plywood, and they can be split up so that you may easily fit them in an SUV if you desire, or they can be disposed of”. Great. Now she’d have more to not know what to do with. “the price is $200 for 24 hours, with a disposal fee of $50”.   “I’ll take it” Jen replied.

“Please follow me”. The clerk led her outside. It was a beautiful late summer evening. She tugged open the shipping container doors and Jennifer saw what looked to be an aerial view of a planet. They helped each other into the container and the clerk handed her a card. “This phone number links you to the leadership of this container, who are at your disposal”. The clerk grinned creepily “please enjoy”. The doors slammed behind her. Some darkness-detecting lights flipped on. She was acutely aware that approximately 200 billion were now looking up at her. The card told her this was the estimated population. She pulled out her phone and dialed. A terrified male voice on the other line answered her. “Grow a pair and listen closely. I seek to physically harm none of your citizens. However, I need to destroy lots of your civilization. I will give you 12 hours to evacuate your citizens from the south half of this container. Anyone in this area will likely die under my body”. The President began to sputter, and Jen rolled her eyes. She’d rather have the bold specks of Mike’s civilization. “Relax. You get to enjoy the show. I’m 40, but lots of men don’t seem to care. My only other demand is you leave at least 100 high-quality live-streams in the areas which I destroy. If you have to leave a few people on-site to accomplish this, so be it”. She ended the call. She’d come over at dawn before the 2nd day of the conference. 

End Notes:

Please review and comment; I love the feedback!

Chapter 6- Knowing their Place by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Jennifer makes good on her threat, as seen from a microputian POV. 

Mike and Jackie face a far more cruel giantess. 

12 hours later….Microputian Civilization in Jennifer’s house.

Mike was asleep in bed with Jackie, just before dawn, when his phone rang.  He rubbed his eyes briefly, before he cursed. Only one number he kept off do not disturb. It was Jennifer’s. He scrambled to grab the phone and answer the call. “Hello”.

“hey” Jennifer answered softly. “What’s up” she said, conversationally.

“On vacation” Mike grunted. “we missed you. We haven’t seen you in quite a bit”. Jackie now stirred and Mike quickly gestured for her to stay quiet.

Jennifer snorted. “I’m sure you did. Now you’re going to get to hear from me quite a bit. Listen closely. I was very upset by what some of your fellow tinies said about me and my daughter”

Uh-oh. “But I’m going to give you a second chance. I want to make an example. I’m going to send you send you a link. This is a live-stream of what I am capable of”. She didn’t want to tell him almost the entire populace of her container would be moved, that would have less gravitas. Mike opened the link “PRODIGAN OBLITERATION LIVE STREAM 1” below it were 100 other live streams, all from varying points of views, and locations thousands of miles apart.

…..

Microputian view in shipping container

This bitch had set them up for an impossible task. Vice President Parvus was set up in one of his northern regional capitals. His boss, the President, had a meltdown and was incapacitated in a local mental hospital. Parvus was acutely aware that he was lucky. The national capital city was in the center of the unit, he was first priority for evacuation and had far less of a distance to travel (only about 3000 miles) than most. Some citizens were having to evacuate 30,000 miles. Her mercy was a joke, and he ran the numbers in his head over and over again. The military and civilian plane capacity for evacuation at any given time was around 0.75% of the population. The average flight time was 13-14 hours. The decision was made early on to dedicate flight resources to only areas greater than 500 miles away. Everyone else could rely on personal vehicles or busses. He thought about 75% of those within the 500 mile range could survive. Outside of that, he thought 0.75% was all that could make it. All in all, 98% of the south half of the container would perish.

He’d told his military commanders to dedicate some effort to the live streams. He wanted documentation of this evil, if they did survive. Of course, there were some idiot millennials who would live-stream their own death for subscribers.

In the command center, the Joint Chiefs had a live feed for 20 selected streams at the front of the room, along with a few other boxes for stations elsewhere in the country.

Exactly 12 hours after her arrival, they heard the load metallic scraping. The command room was dead silent. Their world was suddenly light. On about half of the south facing down streams, they saw the Goddess. Parvus took it in. There was a little more time to reflect on her appearance. She was quite pretty; a petite blonde woman in her late thirties. What was her motivation? He knew this type of woman well. A consummate politician, he knew how to work women of this vulnerable age; the soccer mom demographic. They were active at local meetings and as a concerned public servant, he’d listen to their concerns only to take them home later….He was 60 now. He’d been engaged at much higher-level politics for a few years and had not the pleasure recently.

She was clad in a light gray blazer and matching knee-length skirt. She slowly slid out of the blazer and carefully it next to her careful not to crush anything. The rest of her clothes came off quickly, even her panties, piled on top of the blazer. She stood nude before them, and she inhaled deeply. It gave Parvus the opportunity to take her in. He noticed a little bit of curly blonde hair just above her otherwise shaven pussy. She took care of herself. She was petite, she did not have huge tits, but they were just right for her; about a handful (to a man her size). Her well-kept feet were complimented by baby blue toenails.

Step. Her pretty feet came down with God-like force. 100,000,000 souls vaporized. A few seconds later, step. Another 100,000,000 down. This repeated 5 times. Parvus focused one particular stream. There was a north facing one in the far-south of the container still working. They got a great view of her ass. As he leered at the pale bubble-butt, he understood why they called them “moons”. The giantess turned at a 90 degree angle, and the ass began to descend onto previously undestroyed areas. The most concussive “BOOM” occurred and shook even the command center tens of thousands of miles away. Some of the streams went black. The giantess sat for a minute with her knees up near her chest. One stream showed her now ground level-pussy. As evacuations were still underway, they saw two explosive plane crashed. One into her foot (between her ankle and sole), and one directly into her pussy. She was unaware of both. Her fingers dived faster than any plane ever could, and the giant walls of her womanhood opened. With her left hand she reached and began to sweep miles of civilization towards her open maw. She arched in ecastacy. When satisfied, she relaxed. Grinning ear to ear, she laid down, her delicate feet mowing over countless areas, not to mention her legs, back and head. Parvus was unsure who was luckiest. The giantess lay for 15 minutes. Then without a word she pushed herself up and walked back to her clothes. She donned them and left.

……

Microputians at Jennifer’s House

Mike and Jackie embraced each other in front of the cabin’s large T.V. All stations were live-streaming “THE GODDESS’ THREAT” as they called it. Jackie sobbed uncontrollably and buried her head in Mike’s chest. What was this meant for? What did this mean for them? Neither had good answers.

By around 0900, Mike had enough. The destruction had taken less than 10 minutes, and they were still replaying it 3 hours later. “Come on. Let's get some breakfast". He pulled Jackie from her moping on the couch. “We’re on vacation after all”. He yanked her into arms and gave her a smooch, brushing her smooth brown hair back. She smiled for a moment. The moment was cut short. They were both then knocked onto their butts. The dresser door had opened. They looked up through the sky-light with dread. An Blonde college girl peered over her massive boobs with a terrifying grin. 

End Notes:

Please review and leave a comment; I appreciate the feedback!

Chapter 7 - Megan by RedSplotch

Mike and Jackie’s world shook violently. The blonde college girl had lifted their plastic container up out of the dresser and onto the top surface of the dresser. The billions of microputians struggled to their feet. Some of the more cerebral mused on her power. A ditzy blonde girl, barely out of living at home, making a minor action had the power to captivate their whole world. Others just watched in fear or lust. She took a step back, hands on hips. Any red-blooded man couldn’t help but notice the maroon and yellow University of Minnesota t-shirt strained tightly around her big tits…they would next notice the tits themselves were visible in detail. She was braless, and the detail of nipples large enough to crush three quarters of them poked gently through her shirt. She puckered her lips and blew a kiss. “Like what you see?” she taunted. “I heard what you guys said about me, and I have just the plan for you”. She turned around, her massive butt cheeks bouncing slightly beneath her yoga shorts. She was a cute college freshman enjoying the last days of summer. But she also had the power to end all of their lives. Mike and Jackie were acutely aware of this fact. 
....
Mike felt his shaft grow involuntarily as he and his girlfriend stared at the giantess. He felt his face turned red. A guilty conscience. Jackie looked down at his rod and rolled her eyes. “Ugh”. The female jealous instinct was still strong, as was the male horniness. Megan was just like them, the power of a Goddess, but the appearance and flaws of a human girl. Mike hurriedly grabbed his cell phone and dialed Jennifer. 
……
As Jennifer climbed out of the trailer, she walked by the front desk to check-out. The clerk asked her if she wished to purchase the scraps of her conquest. “What? What happens if I don’t?”. The clerk smirked. “Well, your unit is slated for disposal. You see, some clients do not want a partially destroyed civilization. They want to wreck something unspoiled”. As Jennifer pondered this, her phone buzzed. It was Mike. There was no line, she and the clerk were the only 2 in the shop. “Excuse me” she said and stepped away to answer the call. Mike was frantic. Megan had discovered them. She had taunted them, stepped away, and they were all terrified. He begged her to intervene. Before the call cut out, she heard a loud rushing sound, followed by a loud scraping. Jennifer was worried for her little friend and promised to stop Megan. She dialed Megan. No answer. Hurriedly she dialed her neighbor, Gillian, a divorced woman about 5 years older than Jennifer. Gillian picked up on the first ring. Pretending to be calm, Jennifer concocted that she had not heard from Megan in a little bit and needed Gillian to perform a welfare check. Gillian agreed to head next door and check things out.
……
Jackie and Mike had exited the cabin and held each other as they waited for Megan’s return. She returned a few minutes later, holding a pair of gigantic tweezers. They gulped; it looked like she was going to break their world into two. Prior to their capture just a few weeks ago; people had always talked about the divisions between the provinces of their country. Now? An all-powerful being would make the decision arbitrarily; crushing probably 10s to 100s of millions in the process; depending on how gentle she was. As she opened the lid on the container, a gust of wind blew them over. Giggling slightly, she lowered the tweezers, and with an earth-shattering force they landed.
……
Rachel, a mid-20s nurse, had been awaken several hours earlier when Megan had first arrived. She lived alone now, her boyfriend had been in the army reserve and was now deployed as part of an aid effort after one of Jennifer’s earlier visits. She did not understand these giant women and was frankly sick of them. But deep-down she was also a little jealous of all the attention they got. She just knew her man was out there, deployed, fantasizing about them and not her. This giant slut, at least had felt somewhat remorseful about the death and destruction she had caused, and had mercifully allowed life to carry on more or less normally. Until this blonde girl had came. Rachel had fled her midtown apartment in the early morning and waited fearfully in pajamas with many other residents. She glared at the braless tits poking out from the giantess tight t-shirt. She then waited, waited for this college girl to pass judgement on the billions of powerless microputians. The giantess returned a few minutes later, what looked to be a giant pair of tweezers in her hand. Murderous bitch. Rachel thought. Where they landed, no one knew except for her. She was in the middle of the most populous area, appearing as a gray splotch to the goddess. Perhaps because of this, they noticed the tweezers descend towards her. A gasp came from the crowd, but the reaction was less dramatic than one would expect. How could the massed comprehend their unlikely demise. With the twitch of one 18 year old girl’s index finger, 50 million lives, including Rachel’s, were extinguished. 
…..
BOOM. The cabin behind Mike and Jackie collapsed to rubble. Luckily in a rural area, they were far from the chaos. Megan had cruelly or accidentally chosen to grip the tweezers on a dense urban area. It was so surreal, framed by the beautiful leg and trees, a giant finger and tweezers descended down on a land far away and the horizon. They shuttered. As she ripped their land in part, and lifted the piece up, Megan suddenly turned around, startled by something. What she would next shocked them more than anything. She opened her mouth, white teeth dazzling brilliantly, and dropped the piece of land, containing fully half their population into her mouth and down her massive maw. Within days, they would be turned into flesh on her plump ass. Megan then turned to see who was knocking on the front door. 
Chapter 8- Gillian by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Notes: Gillian is a character from the story Giantess
regrets, as you will see. Her story merges with this story here. 

Gillian was a friend of Jennifer, and fond of Megan. She was always ready to do a favor for them. At 45, she had no living children of her own. She had a baby boy 20 years ago who died of SIDS and her marriage fell apart soon after that. She, like Jennifer, was very good looking for her age. Only one childbirth and a relatively short time breast feeding kept her boobs pert, and her belly tight. Her orange hair had a few graying streaks, easily covered by highlights.

She enjoyed the bright sun and warm weather, one of the last days they would have before the long winter. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Megan greeted her, smiling brightly. They embraced, and Gillian began to gab to Megan about college. Gillian quickly texted Jennifer, Megan is here talking to me, all is well. None of the three women truly appreciated that Megan had just swallowed 500 million human lives a few minutes ago. But would she ever rival her mother?

…..

Having effectively saved Mike and Jackie’s lives, Jennifer turned to the matter of the microputians she had ravaged.

She realized, darkly, that she had surely killed a lot of them. She hadn’t meant to. She’d just been recklessly angry at the microputians who insulted her daughter and wanted to make an example. But of course, these specific microputians were innocent…She informed the clerk, she would pay the fee and would like to take custody of the civilization. He explained to her the procedure. She would pull her car (luckily, a minivan) up to the trailer containing the microputian carpet (really, they were placed on astroturf) and slice off as much as she could and load it into the minivan. With the back and middle seats down, she could fit a great deal into it.

……

Gillian gabbed with Megan. Being a woman, she privately scrutinized Megan’s appearance. She noticed a small silvery glint between two of her teeth. ‘Odd’ she thought, but didn’t read too much into it. A short-time later, she would have a epiphany of what she had seen.

4 YEARS EARLIER

They’d had a blast that night, two aging women trying to relive the spontaneity of their youth, with none other than the “never have I ever” drinking game. Grinning and giggling as they took long swigs from their corona bottles.

41-year old Gillian and 36-year old Jennifer both looked good for their age, andwere attractive to men, and they knew it. But it was not the same as the raw sexual aura and power they had over men in their youth.

As their drinking game ran through more and more risqué topics, inevitably one topic bubbled up – the tinies!

It started mild. “Never have I ever- kept a tiny as a pet” Jennifer asked, eyebrows askew. They both titled back their bottles.

Gillian’s turn- “Never have I ever, kept a tiny in my back pocket”

Jennifer returned back: “Never have I ever kept a tiny in my bra”. Both women, drank.

“Never have I ever kept a tiny in panties”. Jennifer snorted in response.

“Never have I ever…. accidentally crushed the tiny in my back pocket”. Both women drank. Making the light of their crushing a person to a red paste under their butts.

Gillian’s face was getting red, but not out of only drunkenness. She was hot reliving the knowledge of some her experiences with tinies:

It had been a brobi girl, when she’d been a college freshman on spring break. She and a girlfriend had wandered drunk onto a brobi beach. Interactions between the size races were rare, and she had never ever seen a person of another race before.

It was dark, and the light breeze ruffled her orange her. Donned only in a black bikini, she remembered feeling cold despite her inebriation.

Her friend, drunker than she was, lumbered towards a dollhouse looking structure. There were some brobis, doing like what they were doing. They were just enjoying a day at the beach. Losing her balance slightly, her friend fell forward in the sand. As she bent her legs to cushion the fall, her knee landed flat on a brobi guy of about our age. He was crushed quickly, and Gillian remembered the sound of his bones cracking. He was seated next to a cute little blonde brobi, presumably his GF, who was narrowly spared, but now sprayed with her late boyfriend’s.

Perhaps as part of just her female nature, or perhaps out of her drunkenness, Gillian leaned forward and snatched up the pretty brobi. After watching her fellow prodigan friend crush a buff guy in an instant Gillian was already beginning to feel a power-trip starting. But from the second she held the brobi, it would be an addiction that never left her.

It didn’t matter how many she actually crushed that night. What mattered is that she *could* if she wanted to. She remembered crushing the parking lot full of their cars there, and leaning her calves on the hotel, where just the slightest pressure could crush them all.

Over the next few weeks, she would engage in cruel practices with the tiny, named, she would later find out, Nikki. she soaped them up before she placed Nicky on them, and she frequently slide dozens of feet (brobi scale) and splashed into the bathtub water. Gillian would often watch her struggling to stay afloat and laugh, leaving her to struggle until it was almost too late. After Gillian had dried herself off, but little Nicky was still soaking, she would drop her in her pubic hair and tell her to use them to dry off. And sometimes Nicky’s movement would get Gillian wet, defeating the point. But it was mindlessly cruelty. None of that mattered.

Eventually, her boyfriend at the time, later her husband and the father of the child, had forced her to free the girl and get rid of her. But when she first separated from her husband, she had purchased some even smaller tinies; Lilliputians.

She had seen…the gray rubble of what once was a cityscape in Megan’s teeth.

At that moment, her phone buzzed, it was Jennifer. It was a text message.

Go into her room, look in the top drawer of her dresser, and grab a small 4 x 4” plastic box. It contained a microputian civilization of which Jennifer was very fond.

Gillian realized Jennifer did not remember their drinking game. Jennifer did not realize Gillian’s addiction to dominating the tinies predated Jen’s by 25 years and required far more cruelty. Otherwise, Jennifer would not have trusted her with a job such as this.

Gillian excused herself, saying she had to use the restroom. She slowly entered Jennifer’s master bedroom. The top drawer of the dresser was open, presumably by Megan, and she saw the small box on the top of the dresser. She examined it. The top of the box was open and a quarter of the microputian land was missing presumably plucked by Megan using the pair of tweezers sitting next to it. She imagined what it was like on the ground. Her massive blue eye, staring down on them. The billion held their breathe. After one kind giantess, they faced a cruel one, who eliminated half of them. Would she eliminate the 2nd half?

She placed her phone by Jennifer’s jewelry box on the dresser, in perfect view of herself.

Gillian slowly removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her large but perky E cup tits stood proudly. “Jennifer, she, changed her mind about you. She wanted me to give you this”.

…..

The end came quick for Jackie and Mike. The appearance of a 3rd giantess, an attractive, big-tittied redhead woman of Jennifer’s age, shocked them somewhat. ALL women of these size had the power to end them instantly. Her words on Jennifer filled them both with dread. They watched, Mike with an erection, as her breast drew closer and closer to their civilization. They held their breath and held each other tightly as the flesh punctured their atmosphere and vaporized them instantly. 

THE END

End Notes:

A sequel will be coming in the story “A Giantess” Regret”

Please comment and leave a rating!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9195