Shrunk Abroad by Flagpole_Sitta97
Summary: Fresh out of high school, 18 year old Matthew Poindexter visits a friend he's been talking to for months on Myspace over in England for two weeks. Once he arrives in England, he walks near a patch of grass near the airport and picks a 3 leaf clover, jokingly eating it. Little did he know it would really affect his trip.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Body Exploration, Butt, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 42067 Read: 92118 Published: April 08 2020 Updated: May 07 2020
Story Notes:
I thought I'd get a headstart on my stories for this year, having more spare time than usual due to the whole virus thing. I've had this idea in my head since December, so I'm really glad to be able to write this out. It'll be a little bit longer chapter wise too.

1. The Day Before Takeoff by Flagpole_Sitta97

2. Day 1: Welcome to England by Flagpole_Sitta97

3. Day 2 Continued:Sunday Roast by Flagpole_Sitta97

4. Day 3: New Accommodations by Flagpole_Sitta97

5. Day 4: Inside Sarah by Flagpole_Sitta97

6. Day 5: College Days by Flagpole_Sitta97

7. Day 6: A Change of Scenery by Flagpole_Sitta97

8. Day 7/Day 8: Ich Bin Ein Berliner by Flagpole_Sitta97

9. Day 9: Lost In Berlin by Flagpole_Sitta97

10. Day 10: Nurse Jessica by Flagpole_Sitta97

11. Day 11: Last Day in Germany by Flagpole_Sitta97

12. Day 12: A Day with Emily by Flagpole_Sitta97

13. Day 13: Alyssa by Flagpole_Sitta97

14. Day 14: Back in the USA by Flagpole_Sitta97

15. Epilogue: One Year Later by Flagpole_Sitta97

The Day Before Takeoff by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
Not much giantess like content in this chapter, just setting the story up and learning more about Matt's life and himself and a good amount of early 2000's nostalgia too involved.
Friday, June 18th, 2004

The first thing I hear is the sound of my alarm going off. I slowly open up my eyes, the sun really lighting up my room, I can see the particles of dust and air in the light out in front of my window and in the slots of the blinds, shining in. I rub the crust out of my eyes and look at my High School Diploma, the signatures on it look like gibberish to me. I've been out of school for a month now, and I'm still filled with glee that I don't have to go to school ever again. I sit up a little bit, thinking about the week before graduation I had my 18th birthday and I spent it with my girlfriend, who actually had the same birthday as me. Her family took us out to Charlotte, and had dinner. My parents working late that day and my brother over with his friends at their house.

I get out of bed and take my first steps of the day, seeing how messy my hair is I run my hand through it a couple of times. I walk over to the desk with my computer on it and a rolling office chair. I press the power button on the CPU tower, the computer starts up with it's Dell loading screen. As the computer starts up I walk out my room and down the hallway and into my bathroom.

"It's unusually quiet this morning" I say to myself, feeling my vocal cords sounding a little raspy from the first words I said today.

I walk into the bathroom and close door, washing my face and doing my hair and taking a leak all in the span of 10 minutes or so. I walk out, my hair looking kinda like a brown pompadour. I walk back into my room, the computer on it's log onto Windows XP password screen. I lean over the keyboard and type it in, the computer greeting me with a nice chime and the green grass background and blue skies with barely any clouds in site. I look at the time in the corner of the screen, it's 9:23am.

I lean back up and walk near my window and open up my dresser, which holds my Polaroid TV, one of the few things I still have from when we moved from Baltimore back in 2000, before we moved to Matthews, North Carolina. I grab my Coca Cola 600 t-shirt I got from going to a NASCAR race that my dad got for me, when my dad took our family to a NASCAR race that was going on in Charlotte to make up for everyone missing my birthday. I don't really bother putting on shorts, since the shirt goes down to my kneecaps anyways. I close the dresser drawer and sit down on my rolling office chair and click the internet icon, being still glad also my family finally got broadband also around this time last year.

The screen taking me to MSN, nothing really much that interests me on the home screen, besides maybe my girfriend being interested in Britney Spears cancelling her summer tour. I type in MySpace and click the website link. I sign into my account. I smile at the picture I used for my account, a picture of me from about summer of last year at the local fair, grinning like a idiot with Molly, my girlfriend, by my side. Her hair looking more brunette than dirty blonde in this picture. I go over to my friend's profile, who I'm flying out to Manchester, England tomorrow morning to go see. I click on his profile, me and him meeting first on AOL Messenger in a The Strokes chat room for the band. He was a moderator for a bit until he said he got tired of AOL and sent a message directly to me that I was a nice bloke and he would like to be friends on Myspace. That was in early October of 2003 and here we are now.

"Just tell me when you're flying out for Manchester" the last message he sent me last night, well night where I was but probably around four in the morning where he was, when he was most likely heading off to work.

I click the box button and reply "Tomorrow morning for me, but I probably won't be there until probably probably 11 o'clock at night for you. Time Zones and layovers and all that shit".

I begin to click off of his account and look through my top 8 friends, my first one being my girlfriend, Molly. She's the one that kept bugging me to make a Myspace account in the first place, her profile picture being a picture of her dressed in a blue Paul Frank tank top and jean shorts and flip flops, standing in Navy Pier with the Chicago Skyline in the background. This was the week after graduation, she's been back since the 2nd. And after her are my two friends Richard "Richie" and Jonathan. Richie was the first friend I made here back in 2001, this cool black guy with dreadlocks who was about a couple of inches taller than me, I was 5'9 at that time. We met in English class when he started cracking jokes about the teacher whenever she was out of the classroom, and I chimed in with him. We both made the class laugh and we started hanging out since then. I met Jonathan or as he likes to be called "Jon" at the roller skating rink at with my girlfriend in 2002. We were at the concession stand and we were standing in line behind each other and we started making conversation, and after finding out we went to the same school we started talking more there, Richie also tagging along and leaving his usual friend group for us after awhile, but from what I've heard he still did things with them on weekends.

The rest of the top 8 friends were people and friends I knew from Baltimore, I talked to them from time to time. I feel my stomach gurgle out of hunger, I decide it's time to go downstairs and get a bowl of cereal.

I click off of Myspace and get up from my chair and walk out of my room and down the stairs and take a right past the living room, the huge JVC TV off.

I walk into the kitchen and open the cupboard and grab a medium sized plastic bowl and a spoon from one of the drawers. I close both of them and go into the pantry, reaching up and grabbing the box of Cap'n Crunch. I hear the front door opening, my 16 year old younger brother cursing under his breath.

"What's wrong Nate?" I say, walking out of the pantry and putting everything down on the counter before opening the fridge door and grabbing the gallon of milk.

"One of my friends lost the 30 dollars I gave them for the McDonald's we and the rest of the dudes were going to splurge on" Nate says, he's dressed in blue jeans and his chain wallet coming out of his pocket, a flannel shirt that's open in the middle, showing off his Linkin Park t-shirt that still fits him after four years.

"Tough luck" I say, shrugging my shoulders and I put the milk down to uncap it.

"Oh fuck you" he says annoyed, walking away and stomping up the stairs.

I chuckle to myself and think about the posse of teenage nu-metal Fred Durst wannabes my younger brother hangs out with as I pour the cereal and milk into the bowl and insert the spoon and hold the bowl of cereal and walk over to the living room. I put my bowl of cereal on the TV tray right in front of the brown leather recliner chair and grab the cable TV remote, I press the power button and the TV makes a turning on like sound. The volume up somewhat high and I turn it down a couple of steps, the time being right now 9:57, most TV shows ending right now or just about to. I flick through channels, nothing is really interesting is on. I notice ABC Family is airing Ally McBeal and I watch that until I finish my cereal. Never really cared much for the modern day network TV sitcom reruns ABC Family would air during the day, every so often I might see mom watch the channel in her free time. Most of the time whenever I did watch TV was over Molly's house on nights where her parents weren't home, we'd watch new episodes of the shows she liked (The O.C., Dawson's Creek, she's been recently getting into One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls also). The only show I really liked was The O.C, the only show both of us enjoy is The Sopranos. Her dad invited us to watch a new episode with him a couple of times in 2002, and we were both hooked. Both of us hearing about the show but never really watching it until then. We finished watching the latest season a couple of weeks ago as the new episodes came out, it feels like watching a movie each episode.


I turn the TV off with the remote and move the TV tray back and putting the bowl and spoon in the sink. Thinking about what dad might be doing at the law firm he works at in Charlotte and where Mom might be right now with one of her clients for the real estate company she works at. I march up stairs and knock on Nate's door, hearing the song "Youth of the Nation" by P.O.D. playing his room. He opens the door, I smell the smell of basically dirty clothes and Body Odor, not as bad as usual but oh well. His room's wall is plastered with nu metal band posters, Linkin Park, P.O.D., Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Alien Ant Farm, System Of A Down, and Korn and Slipknot.

"Hey, dude. Can I borrow your car? Mom's not home so I can't borrow hers" I say to him.

"Why?" He says, scratching his chin.

"I'm going go out and meet with Jon, I think he's off from the movie theater today and plus, we both know how stupid it is dad got you a car for you 16th birthday but didn't get me one. We live in a upper middle class neighborhood y'know with two good paying incomes" I say.

"Fine, ugh. Just take your cell phone with you for I can call you if I need anything". Nate says, grabbing the car keys from out of his pocket.

"Thanks bro" I say, snatching the keys out of his hand and running to my room to put some clothes on.

I come out dressed in khaki shorts, a old pair Jon gave me and a t-shirt with red and orange stripes on it, I kinda look like a cartoon character with my red Converse High Tops on.

I jog down the stairs, feeling my Samsung flip phone I got as a graduation present from my mom in my left pocket go up and down, and my younger brother's car key's jingle in my right. I open up the door and the other door that has the screen. I feel the hot southern heat coming down on me, I see a couple of kids on bikes riding down the street, a younger woman pushing a stroller, general middle class suburban neighborhood stuff. I walk toward my brother's car, his red 1998 Dodge Neon Sport. I open the front door, Nate usually keeps his doors unlocked when he's parked at home, but dad tells him one of these days someone's going to break into it.

I sit and close the door, I put the key in the ignition and turn, he's had this car since January and it's still in pretty good shape, even though it's a used car. The car starts up and I turn out of the front of the house, the radio still blaring Nate's nu metal stuff. I change it to the radio and switch stations as I drive, I stop on the local pop station, since the Alt rock station seems to be on a ad break. "The Reason" by Hoobastank is playing, a butt rock song but it's not that bad.


I make it out of the neighborhood subdivision and onto the Pineville-Matthews Road. I turn my blinkers on and turn and accelerate down the road, passing the high school I used to go to. I go down the road a little bit more, and then I reach Jon's neighborhood and turn in. I pass the first two cul-de-sac until I take another turn and reach his house. I park in front of it and turn the engine off and get out of the car and lock my doors before walking up the stairs to his house. I knock on the door, I wait a about a minute before I see Jon answer the door.

"Oh hey dude, you're visiting me the day before your Europe trip?" He says, he's dressed in basketball shorts, a "Class of 04'" t-shirt, but his hair spiky gelled. Jon is really into that whole Blink-182, Good Charlotte, Sum 41 and Simple Plan type scene that's been popular for the last couple of years. I think it's called pop punk.

"Yeah bro, you're the only dude I hung out with from school left. Since Richie went to Parris Island a couple of days after graduation" I say as I walk inside and take my shoes off.

"Yeah that's a bummer, but at least you've still got me" Jon says, he walks into the kitchen and grabs himself a Dr.Pepper, he offers me one but I tell him I had cereal about a hour ago.

"So, do you wanna go see a movie before you leave off for England? I've got tickets reserved for me and you for that new movie Dodgeball that comes out today" Jon says, he walks down the downstairs hallway and into the living room.

"Yeah, what the hell. Might as well, what time is the movie though. I gotta leave out for the flight at 4:30 in the morning on Saturday" I say, following him to his living room.

"About 6:45 tonight, is that alright" he says, he grabs his TV remote and turns it on MTV, changing it from some soap opera show. MTV showing some music video of one of the bands Jon likes, I think the song is called "Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World.

"Yeah that's cool" I sit on the other side of the couch.

"Remember when me and Richard would go over your house at night and not leave until early in the mornings, just watching MTV and Adult Swim and Fuse and BET and whatever just seemed cool and just talked all night, those summers of 2003 and 2002 " I say.

"Yeah, me too.." Jon says.

Me and him watch TV for about 5 hours, just talking and snacking on whatever he had in the house. Mostly watching MTV with a little bit of Cartoon Network out of sheer boredom. MTV mostly playing modern pop, rock, rap, and the rare TV show mixed in and Total Request Live.

I get a call from my girlfriend, saying she'll be at her work at the Old Navy at the mall all day, saying that she loves me and that she can't wait when I'll get back from England. I tell her I love her back.

"How'd you get the money for the trip anyways? I know you're not that spoiled?" Jon asks, turning the channel back to MTV. Playing "Yeah" by Usher ft. Lil Jon and Ludicris.

"I mean, I was stocking shelves at Winn-Dixie for awhile dude" I respond.

"Oh ok, that makes sense" He replies.

We talk more and watch the TV longer until it's time to go to the theater, I drive Jon into town and we get in for basically dirt cheap due to Jon's worker discount.

The theater was pretty crowded, filled with mostly dudes and some women. Dodgeball: A True Underdog story was actually pretty funny, the movie ended at around 8. I drove Jon home and got home around 8:45, I was already full from the popcorn and soda and the candy I had a the movies. I pretty much took a shower, got my luggage ready, and went to bed at 10.
End Notes:
Hope this wasn't too long for you guys to read. I know it's pretty long for a first chapter, I really didn't realize that until the end of writing. There will be a new chapter out tomorrow.
Day 1: Welcome to England by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
Time Zones and traveling suck, I know because I've been in Matt's situation a couple of times haha. Good amount of British brand stuff is mentioned, to kinda really sell the fact that Matt's in England.
Saturday, June 19th, 2004

I feel a huge tug on me, I open my eyes and see my mom standing right beside my bed. The light from the light on the ceiling of my bedroom really contracting against the pitch black dark outside.

"Matt, wake up. It's 3'o clock in the morning" She says, her voice waking me up a bit more.

I tell her to get out of my room for I can put my clothes on and go to the bathroom.

After I get out of the bathroom I go into my closet and grab a red "Life Is Good" T-shirt with the character writing a bike. And a khaki shorts and a pair of Nikes.

I grab my passport and plane ticket off of the top of my CPU tower, bending down to grab it. And my suitcase laying besides the TV. Before I head out the door I quickly disable my alarm clock, since I woke up before it went off. I look at my flip phone, thinking whether or not if I should take it with me.

"Nah, I don't know if it's going to work in Europe" I say, before I head out my front door. The house being dark and quiet, besides the sound of dad snoring in the master bedroom.

I walk to my parent's bedroom, my mom screaming me to hurry up but I tell her I'm coming.

I open the door, dad being sound asleep.

"Hey, dad. I'm leaving." I whisper out to him.

I watch my father slowly turn over onto his back and sits up.

"Oh. Oh oh yeah. Here." He says, he reaches towards his wallet on his nightstand. He pulls out 5 100 bills.

"I don't know what the exchange rate is, but this should keep you afloat for the next two weeks" He says, his voice sounding raspy and he's scratching his beard.

I walk up and take it out of his hands.

"Have fun, and I love you" he says, before lying back down to sleep.

"Love you too" I say, I walk out of the bedroom and back to mine, grabbing my suitcase and heading downstairs.

Once I make it out to the kitchen and through the door leading to the garage, I realize it's currently 3:24am, the green digital clock on the Oven and the Microwave illuminating in the dark kitchen. I hear mom's SUV, a beige 2003 Chevy Suburban, running in the garage. I open the left back door of the SUV, placing my suitcase there. I close the door and open the front door, my mom looking kinda pissed that I took so long. I climb in.

"Why the hell did it take you so long? You heard me saying hurry up didn't you?" She says, looking back and starting to back up out of the garage.

"I mean I told dad goodbye and he gave me money, so that's what took me so long." I say, watching the light from inside the garage go off as we pull out.

"Oh." Mom says, the explanation shutting her up.

"Yeah" I say. It's quiet for a couple of minutes as she drives through the neighborhood and onto the main road, we start to get near our daily places. Walmart, McDonald's, 7-Eleven, etc.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat before you head out?" She asks me, trying to warm back up to me.

"Nah, I'll wait until they serve something on the plane" I say.

She smiles at me, and turns on the radio. She usually keeps it on the oldies station, mostly playing hits from the 60s and 70s, the music she remembers playing when she was my age, she says. She switches it to the pop station, playing the beginning of "This Love" by Maroon 5. One of the songs I heard yesterday on MTV while hanging out with Jon. It's softly playing over the car radio, the only light in the car being the radio displaying the name of the band and the song over and over again and the lights of the streetlamps outside.

We eventually get onto the highway, the highway really only populated by a couple of other cars. Mostly with South Carolina license plates due to how close the highway is to the South Carolina state line, there's a couple of Semi Trucks also, but mostly with Licence Plates ranging from Maine to New Mexico.

"Y'know, your father went on a trip to London when he was in his 20s" my mom says, the song "Perfect" by Simple Plan playing softly over the radio.

"I never knew that, actually." I say, scratching under my chin.

"He said he remembers being intrigued by these punk rock people he'd see around London, and he saw John Lennon and Yoko Ono drive through Piccadilly Square." Mom says, she turns lanes. I look at the clock on the radio and it's 3:45am, we're nearing the airport, I can see it in the distance.

"What year was this?" I ask. I turn the radio up a notch for the harmonizing part of the song.

"1978" Mom replies, the Charlotte Douglas International Airport signs coming into view.

"Why haven't we been on vacation since like, we moved to North Carolina" the last thing I ask before the car gets to the drop off/pick up point of the Airport.

"Well, your father became more busy once he started work here, after this year told me we're going to Florida." She says, parking the car at the point, she unlocks the doors.

"Bye Mom" I say, she rubs my shoulder and says she loves me too, I grab my suitcase out of the backseat and hop out of the Suburban, my mom driving off.

I walk towards the automatic doors of the airport, and go inside.

I get my ticket settled and all that, not waiting too long before my flight came in, having a conversation with a Canadian guy from a small Ontario town who was about only 3 years older than me. I boarded the plane, feeling a bit anxious about flying. I've actually never flown before, movies like Final Destination going through my head, which really doesn't help, plus September 11th being only 3 years ago this year still is in the back of everyone's mind, which is why Richie went to the Marines not too long after graduation.

I eventually started to relax on the flight, after eating a bagel and orange juice that was offered to me by the flight attendant, the in-flight movie being "Lost in Translation" with Bill Murray, censored since it's rated R. I found the premise interesting though, and it captured my attention until we made our landing at JFK in NYC. The layover was about a hour, I bought myself a bag of M&Ms and a 3 Musketeers in one of the shops. The airport is huge and busy, I've only been to New York City on a class trip in middle school. I entertain myself by just walking around the ginormous airport until I hear the flight called for Manchester.

The flight from NYC to Manchester was longer than I expected, I slept for the first two hours of the flight. I watched the movies "Sling Blade" and "Gone in 60 Seconds", both in-flight movies. The plane I was on was somewhat filled, mostly with Americans and some English people trying to make it back home. After the movies I slept again for about another 2 hours, until I'm woken up by the sound of the plane landing on the tarmac. Some people clapping. I hear the voice of the pilot talking about England. I notice it's still light outside. I feel myself nodding off to sleep, but I resist it. This time change has really fucked with my sleep schedule. I wait for the plane's doors to open and I walk along the line of people out of the plane and into the gate.

I wait in line for about 15 minutes, the security guy looking at my Passport for about a minute and asking me questions, I answer them all and he seems satisfied with them.

"Alright mate, you made it. Welcome to Manchester, enjoy your time here" he says, I actually perk up a bit, his accent really reminding me where I am right now.

"And try not to drink too much, I know how you 18 year old Americans get pissed over here just because you can" He says joking with me.

I give him a small laugh and walk away, wondering what he meant by pissed. I walk away and grab my luggage, with a couple airport luggage tags on the, for JFK, Charlotte, and Manchester.

I walk through the airport, trying to make it to the front. Hearing all these English voices in the background as I walk was really a culture shock to me.

I see Alex, the guy from Myspace, standing in the background, he sees me and waves his hand, smiling. I walk towards him.

"So, I made it" I say, sounding tired and we both laugh.

"Yeah I can tell, it's 8 o'clock at night" he says, offering to take my bags. Alex is a bit more pale than me, he has black hair and he's dressed in a Adidas tracksuit on and a pair of grey Nike shoes, he has more of a BBC accent than a Manchester one.

"Oh, I thought you had more of like a Noel Gallagher type accent than just a general English one" I say.

"I'm actually the only one in my family that has this accent, I trained myself when I was younger to have more of a BBC accent. I wanted to be on TV" He says, walking towards the door and I follow him.

I look back at the airport at as I walk, seeing the time 20:04 on the clock. I can't read 24 hour clocks, but I assume it's 8 o'clock like he said. I'm going through a total brain fog right now.

I walk out and notice a patch of grass near the terminal, I walk over to it and a attempt to make Alex laugh I pick out a clover from it and eat it, it tasting not that bad actually. He doesn't seem to notice so I just go onto the other side of his red car, I think he told me he had a red 1995 Vauxhall Cavalier on Myspace. A car brand I've never heard of. But at least I could remember that the passenger's and the driver's seat is on the opposite side in the UK, through all the fog my brain is going through right now. Alex unlocks his door and gets in and starts the car, driving off.

I nod off as soon as we hit the highway, or motorway as it's called over in England. I notice that we're driving on the opposite road, the last thing I notice before I go to sleep.

I wake up with Alex softly shaking me, we're in front of his house, which seems more like a brick house with a bunch of other houses connected together.

I get out of the car and so does Alex giving me my luggage. He opens the door and I walk in, his parents watching the what seems to watching a Soccer game on a TV channel called Sky Sports.

"What's this?" I ask Alex.

"You haven't heard about the Euros, mate?" He says, surprised.

"No" I say, feeling like I'm about to pass out.

"Y'know what, nevermind. Go get some rest, there's a guest room on the right as soon as you walk up" Alex says, patting my back and handing me my bags.

His parents don't really pay me any mind, I walk up stairs with my luggage in my hand, I hear the voice of a girl talking on the phone, she sounds about my age, maybe a bit older. I see a girl through the crack of the door across the hallway, she seems about 20-21 and she's lying on her bed, she's got brown hair like mine and she's wearing a cut off pink t-shirt and a black and white checkered mini-skirt. I pay her no mind.

I walk through the door of the room. A small blocky black TV in the corner and a bed and a closet near the door. Quite bare essentials in this room but I don't really care right now, all I wanna do is sleep. I practically crash on my bed, only taking my shoes and socks off. I quickly get to sleep.


Sunday, June 20th, 2004.

I wake up, looking at the light outside, it's the early morning.

"Holy shit, I slept a whole 10 hours?" I say, seeing the sun up and cars passing by the house.

I hear coffee brewing downstairs and the smell of toast. I get up, grab the toothpaste and toothbrush from my luggage and a change of clothes, a "Smashing Pumpkins" t-shirt and a pair of jeans and underwear I brought. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, shower and use the bathroom. When I get out, dressed of course, I walk down stairs, leading into the kitchen.

"I see you're awake" Alex's father says, smiling. He has kind of a thick accent, but I can understand him.

"Yeah, that time zone change really messed with me" I say, smiling.

"Yeah I've done that flight before, from Los Angeles to London or Manchester to Dallas, flights like that. I've traveled to the states a good amount for my job" He says to me, handing me a cup of coffee.

"You're retired now right?" I say to him.

"Yes, 5 years in December" He says, before sipping on his coffee.

We stand and sip in silence, I take a toasted slice of bread and butter it, eating it. I see his dad take out a package of cookies called Crawford's Custard Creams, he offers me some and I say yes, I take about 5 and eat them along with my coffee. We eventually start talking about the differences between America and the UK, for about 45 minutes or so until Alex comes downstairs, his mother and sister following not too far behind.

"I've seen you've met my father" Alex says, taking the package of Custard Creams and taking about 3 of them out and eating them, biting onto the first one with a pretty crisp crunch.

"Yeah, I have" I say, I look towards his sister. His mom just smiling.

"My name's Emily, by the way. I'm Alex's younger sister, I think I saw you coming up the stairs yesterday evening. I'm twenty" she says, reaching her hand out. Her hair is messy and her gem pierced belly button and a little bit of her panties is kinda showing when she reaches out for a hand shake, I shake her hand and smile.

"Hi" I smile, completing the hand shake. She's attractive, I'll admit, but I've already got a girlfriend.

Her mother turns on the TV in the living room, changing the channel onto some morning church service.

Alex walks over and to me and taps me on the shoulder.

"So, you wanna go see around town after breakfast Matt?" He says.

"Yeah, that would be cool" I say.

I have breakfast with the family, filling up on eggs, toast, coffee, bacon, which tastes more like back bacon than American bacon.

Me, Alex, and Emily get in the car. Me being in the passenger's front seat and Emily in the back.

"I've been really listening to this band called Franz Ferdinand" Alex says, as he backs away from the house and drives off.

"Yeah, I've heard Take Me Out. I've been following that new band The Killers though, I'm planning on taking my girlfriends to one of their concerts whenever they come to Charlotte" I say.

"Do you guys ever listen to anything other than alternative rock?" I hear Emily say in the backseat, the car reaches our first stop light.

I notice how there's some of the same fast food places (McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, Pizza Hut, etc) and some brand places I've never seen before, Tesco, ASDA, Greggs.

"I mean yeah" I say.

They drive me around, we go inside places like Tesco and they introduce me to all these different candies and cookies, and to the park and all that. We get lunch at some hole in the wall chicken place, that they tell me are everywhere in the UK. It tasted alright, but nothing really worth writing home about.

"But yeah, Cadbury beats Hershey's ass by far" I say, it's about near 3pm.

Before I can do anything else, I feel myself shrinking rapidly in the seat. I scream, Alex screams, and Emily screams in terror. Luckily we were on a motorway so no one saw me shrink, but Alex did kinda make a hard swerve.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" I scream, looking at how everything and everyone is so big to me.

"Holy Shit, HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT" screams Alex, who I feel is going faster.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?" Emily leans over her seat scream, picking me up, my ear drums feel like their about to burst with how loud she's screaming.

"YOU THINK I KNOW?" I say, Emily's big blue eyes focusing on me, I see the fear in it up close. There's a couple small bumps of acne on her face that I haven't really noticed before, they look like the size of potholes at my size.

"OKAY, OKAY, RELAX" I hear Alex say, you can actually hear his Manchester accent come out when scared. I notice.

"How are we going to break this to mum and dad?" Emily says.

"I'll figure something out on the drive home, but as of right now just hide Matt. We can't let anyone see him" Alex says, right after he says that I hear the car slowing down the regular speed.

Emily puts me on the floor of the car, I'm face to face with her open toed sandals, all of her toes painted hot pink. Her feet don't smell that bad, actually.

I lay still as I can, the floor of Alex's car is pretty clean, asides from a old Lion bar wrapper from probably a year ago, judging on how faded the wrapper is. It's the size of a bed to me

I hear Alex turn the radio, the announcer announcing that this BBC Radio 1, the song Float On by Modest Mouse starting.

The ride home (Or at least I can tell by Emily getting frantic) was alright, I felt all the stops and turns more than usual. I hear the car creak up in front of the house, the song "Buck Rogers" by the band Feeder play, a band really only popular in the UK but nowhere else, it's one of the bands Alex told me he likes on Myspace.

He turns the car off, taking the keys out and placing them in his pocket, the car is dead silent when he does this. He looks back at Emily.

"Okay, listen. I want you, Emily, to put Matt in between your breasts-No I'm not doing that" Alex starts off but Emily cuts him off.

"Okay, where do you suggest then? Your hair? He'll fall out of that?" Alex says, sounding a bit frustrated.

"I've got a idea..." Emily says, I see a devilish grin on her face.

"Emily, he has a girlfriend" Alex says, annoyed

"No not THERE, I mean my mouth" Emily says annoyed.

"Oh, well I mean. Are you alright with that Matt?" Alex says.

"I mean, better than being found out I guess" I say.

I feel Emily grab me off of the ground, she brushes me off. I see her mouth open, she has actually pretty good looking teeth, despite the British Stereotype, I feel the her moist, wet breath reaching out to me. I can see the back of her throat and her uvula, she places me on her tongue and closes her mouth. The inside of her mouth smelling like chocolate from the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar she had. It's dark and damp inside inside Emily's mouth.

"I guess that solves the problem for right now. Just let me do all the talking and for fuck's sake Emily, DON'T SWALLOW MATT." He says, sounding really serious at the end of that sentence.

I feel her shake her head yes as they both get out of the car. I feel each step Emily takes as she walks behind Alex.

I hear the door open Alex and Emily walk in.

"Where's the yank?" I hear their mom say.

"Marie!" her husband say.

"I mean, it's all Bush's fault, Gerald" I hear her say.

"But anyways where is Matthew, that bloke?" I hear their father say.

"He found new accommodations, he'll only be back here to grab his stuff." I hear Alex say.

"Oh, well alright then, Sunday roast will be ready in 10 minutes" I hear their mother say.

"Alright mum" Alex says, I feel Emily march after him

They both go up the steps and into Emily's room, I feel her spit me out onto her bed. Her room colored pink and stuff like nail polish and feminine hygiene products on her dressers and drawers, her room also smells of incense.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Emily asks Alex, looking at him.

"I think we should probably-SUNDAY ROAST IS READY" I hear Alex start off but his mother calls out.

Emily grabs me and places me in her mouth again, swallowing me, everything happens so fast I can't even understand what's happening.

"What the fuck Emily?" Alex says, you can hear he's really upset but he's trying to be quiet for no one downstairs can hear.

"He'll survive, trust me, now lets eat" I hear Emily say, as I feel her walk out of the room, the acids in her belly sloshing me a little bit.
End Notes:
Yeah, I bet you guys weren't expecting that to happen. I'll put a new chapter out on Saturday, this one took me all day to write. The only reason this chapter is as long as it is due to me wanting to not take so many chapters until the giantess stuff comes into play. It would be boring for you guys I'd imagine, so that's why it's as long as it is.
Day 2 Continued:Sunday Roast by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I guess this chapter kinda fits with Easter. And see if you can find the reference to my very first story I put out on here, but I deleted it after maybe 3 chapters or so, I kinda mention it also in "Just Like In The Movies". All my stories are set in the same world too, if you didn't know.
"That was quick" I hear Emily say, her voice sounding even louder while I'm in her stomach.

As Emily walks (Her acids getting more active and a little bit more violent in anticipation) I kinda look at my surroundings. The air is moist and smells of chocolate, the food from this morning seeming gone down below into her intestines. It's quite dark in here, I can kinda see the light whenever she swallows her spit, which I can hear from her mouth whenever she does, the gulp being more audible than anything else. The whole experience reminds me of being in biology class, in a way. I'm mostly surprised how I haven't felt the acid or it taking any effect on me, being told that human stomach acid usually could kill anything it makes contact with. Maybe it's a side affect of that clover I ate, when I start to think about it. I start to calm down a little bit more.

I feel Emily step off the last step of staircase, her acids stop splashing me around.

"Mum, that smells delicious" I hear Alex saying on the outside, sounding somewhat muffled through the flesh of Emily's Belly.

"Yeah mum, I'm starving" I hear Emily say, her voice booming throughout her stomach.

I hear the noises on the outside, the sound of pots and pans and skillets being clashed about, I feel Emily walk a bit more, sloshing more acid onto me, and sitting down.

I hear more chatter from the outside, a mix of Alex and his mom and dad. I hear the rest of them scoot in their chairs, say grace, and start eating.

I hear chewing above me, some saliva dripping down into her stomach, and then I hear a huge gulp. I look up, seeing her stomach opening open up, and big gob of what I think to be chewed up roast beef lands with the splash, splashing back on me a couple of strands of chewed up roast beef. I hear talking on the outside, but I don't really seem to notice until I hear my name mentioned

"How did you meet Matthew anyways, Alex" I hear their Father say.

"Online, in a chat room for a band I don't think you know about. And then I messaged him to talk to me on Myspace, and that was around October of last year" I hear Alex reply, him pushing the food around on his plate before taking another bite.


"How long is he staying in town?" I hear Emily say, before she takes a bite of her roasted potatoes, she chews them pretty quickly before they land in her belly, I notice the digestion really starting to kick off when it lands with a plop in her belly, the acid kinda starts to burn but I don't feel anything still, not making any damage towards me.

"About two weeks, he said." Alex says, with a little bit of sharpness in his voice, still not forgetting where I currently am right now.

"I've never really liked America, I stayed in Billings, Montana for a semester in Secondary School, this was in 1972. I was in year 11. I thought it would be proper good but all I remember was being forced to work on a farm whenever I wasn't at school" I hear their mom say.

"Whatever, darling" I hear their dad say, annoyed.

It's quiet for a couple of minutes, Emily must of been really hungry, because soon after her mother starts talking she really starts to eat. More roast beef, roasted potatoes, and dinner rolls all chewed up start to fall in one after one after one. I see a burp bubble rise up during the mist of all this, seemingly caused by all the food being churned around in her belly and the acids.

Emily burps, surprisingly loud too. I remember Molly would burp sometimes in front of me, saying I'm the only guy she's dated that wouldn't make fun of her about it or call her gross.

"Really, Emily?" I hear her brother say, sounding annoyed.

"I mean, it was unexpected" I hear her say, I can also feel her hand on her belly, patting it a couple of times, the space in her stomach becoming a little bit tight each time she does. Her belly being about the size of a average stomach if I had to guess.

Her parents seem to don't care that much either, being more focused on their own food than anything else.

I feel Emily get up, saying to her family that she's going to go grab a Vimto from the fridge.

I feel the food digesting, me being kinda dirty, and the space in her belly not cramped, but not as roomy as it was when I first was in there. The food moving around and sloshing around with the acid, I'm also still surprised that my pants, shirt, shoes and socks are intact from the acid, only stained from the food that's been splashed and forced apon it. I feel somewhat safe inside Emily's belly for some reason too, I guess being shielded from the outside world inside a belly of British girl a couple of years older than you does something for me. I feel the space shift a little bit as Emily opens the fridge and leans in, the digested food kinda slowly sloshing towards me, I feel Emily push some things back in the fridge, before grabbing a can I think, from the Aluminum and her fingers making a sound. I feel stand up straight, the food and me and her acids being sloshed back up to her original position and as she walks back to the table and sitting down.


I hear Emily grab her fork and continue eating, finishing off the rest of the roast beef, as I can tell by large amounts of the chewed up stuff plopping down into her belly with a massive splash, and the rest of her potatoes and carrots and Yorkshire Pudding (I think what that donut shaped bread chewed up stuff is and it's filling, I don't know much about British cuisine.

I hear the sound of the soda can from earlier opening, and I start to brace for impact. At least I can kinda hear Emily mumble "Sorry Matt" over the digestion really kicking into overtime in her belly, the groans and gurgles and all of that food really seemingly becoming unrecognizable mush now. I hear the sound of rushing liquid, bubbling above me. Traveling through her mouth and down her throat, sounding like a waterfall above me. I see her stomach sphincter open up and a waterfall of purple fizzy liquid falling into her stomach, immediately filling it up and making the liquid rise up from my waist to my shoulders, the food seemingly sinking under it all. A little bit of the soda gets into my mouth, and I admit, it tastes pretty good, very fruity.

She seems to not be stopping, chugging the can. I hear the gulps above, the liquid really giving her throat and swallowing muscles a workout.

I think she finishes off the can with the last gulp, my surroundings being a purple like ocean, what I can tell from the little light I see every time her belly opens up to let the soda land. I feel the soda bubbling around me more than the acid, the inside of her belly smelly more like the fruity soda than anything else. I can tell her belly is a little bit bloated, and the acid clashing with the Vimto in her belly, little bubbles popping up every couple of minutes and her belly being churned, a wave of soda coming towards me. I've only been to the beach a handful of times, but this is definitely more fun, in a way.

"So, Last question before lunch ends" I heard their dad say. "Alex, when are you moving out? You're 25 this year boy, you've got to start making plans".

"Dad, I've told you. When I get my promotion at Blockbuster I'll start looking for a flat" Alex says annoyed, I hear him scoot up from the table and stand up.
"Alright Alright, just asking. You going down to Exchange Square to watch the game in town tonight, I heard it's Spain vs Portugal tonight" I hear their father say, starting to get up from the table too.

"Yeah, I'm going to pick up some of my mates who I think are off today. I'm pretty sure Tom's still working at Londis today though, so I guess I can't pick him up" I hear him say.

"You should bring Matt along, I bet he'd enjoy the exposure to a culture that's new to him. The only sports Americans like is American football and basketball and some type of sport that was kinda like Cricket. At least that's what I saw when I was in America" I hear her mom say, getting up also and starting to pick up the plates and putting the food away.

"Uh, yeah. I will" I hear Alex say, sounding kinda hesitant.

"And also, Emily, can you come upstairs with me for a minute, I think I left something in your room" I hear Alex say, Emily walking after him.

The trip back upstairs was pretty sloshy, I went under a couple of times, but quickly got back up, grabbing onto one of the chewed up pieces of carrots as a floating device.

I hear the door of Emily's room creak open, and they both walk in, Alex closing the door as soon as Emily makes it in.

"Matt, are you alright?" I hear fear in Alex's voice, worrying I've been digested by his 20 year old younger sister, I feel Emily's stomach starting to bubble up too, out of fear, her seemingly not knowing if I was alive or not either.

"I'M FINE" I say, trying to make my voice heard.

"Oh thank God" I hear Emily and sigh out of relief.

"But wait, how are you still alive? I had the thought in the back of the mind that you were digested, not even knowing if you were digested when I told you about the soda" Emily says, still relieved, but confused also.

"I mean, when I got out of the airport I walked over to the patch of grass and ate a three leaf clover in a attempt to make Alex laugh, but I don't think he saw it. Maybe it had some type of chemical on it that caused me to shrink and be able to survive stomach acid" I say, not yelling like the first time, but talking way louder than I usually would.

"That's odd, but there has to be more than that though. I heard about a medical company in Ireland using a grass for a pain relief pill that they plan on introducing in the next couple of years from a friend though" Alex says.

"Yeah, but that's all I have" I respond back, I notice some of the purple liquid going from my shoulders to my chest, noticing how some of it went into Emily's bladder.

"Well, alright then. What about when your trip ends? I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go back to America like this. And you'll be tested on if anyone finds you like this" I hear Emily say, sounding generally concerned. Her accent is kinda hot, when I think about it.

"I don't know if they have this expression over here in the UK, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there" I respond back, but with dread in my mind that I could be possibly stuck like this forever, I'm pretty sure this has never happened before in human history, only in movies and comic books.


"Alright then" I hear her say, I hear Alex sitting down the bed.

"Well, how is he going to get out? I don't think the loo is something both of you want to go through, but unless you want to vomit him out" I hear Alex say.

"I mean, if I be sick I know I'll be hungry later, plus mum's roast was amazing" She says, sounding undecided.

"What do you think, Matt?" I hear Alex say, and I feel Emily putting her arms crossed, kinda cutting off a little bit of space in her upper belly being cut off.

"I mean, I don't wanna be shitted out and go through something no man has ever gone before, the human digestive system, but I guess if Emily wants to go through it, so do I" I say, accepting my fate.

"Don't worry mate, you'll be asleep probably by then. I usually don't poo until the early morning" I hear Emily say, trying to sound comforting.

"Whatever, but I mean. It's not that bad inside your belly, it's dark yeah, but it's surprisingly roomy in here, and I'm basically shielded from the outside world. I can't really say I like being in here, but if you ever had to hide me this isn't a bad spot." I say , splashing around the Vimto, which has gone flat inside her belly, I feel Emily chuckle a little bit, saying she can feel me splashing about.

"Wait, so you like being inside my sister's belly?" Alex says, almost laughing at the end of that sentence.

"I guess I do" I say.

"I mean, I don't really mind that much. As long you don't try to claw your way out of me or something." Emily says, I feel her pulling her shirt up, trying to feel me in her belly.

"Why did you swallow me in the first place" I ask, she take her hand off of my belly.

"I don't know, I thought it would be cool I guess.." She says, trailing off.

"Well, anyways I'm going to go change into my England football jersey and go pick up Ralph and the rest of the lads and go and watch the the game in the square. You two um, entertain yourselves" I hear Alex say before he opens the door, and exits her room, closing the door behind him.

"So this American boy likes being in the belly of this English girl" I hear Emily saying, teasing, and kinda exaggerating her accent.

"I guess I do" I say, turning my general American accent into a redneck American accent.

She laughs, her belly sloshing around as she laughs also, causing me kinda go under again and swim back up.

"Welp, enjoy your trip" she says, before she grabs the house phone on her bedroom nightstand and starts dialing, laying on her stomach now, me going from upright to horizontal, her belly also more like a really full pool than an ocean. It's down to my waist at this point.

I hear her conversation with her friend, Sarah. They mostly talk about the TV show "Big Brother" and the 5th season it's currently on (but they call it series, another British thing), and after that one hour conversation they talk about the Euros which seems kinda like the World Cup when they talk about it but just for Europe, and how every guy they know is football obsessed, Emily using her brother as a example and Sarah using her father and boyfriend as a example, saying she came from a family of girls only.

They talk for about 3 more hours, before Emily goes downstairs to get something called a Jaffa Cake, I see bits and pieces of it go down into her stomach, before washing it down with a glass of water.

For the next couple of hours she watches TV on the couch downstairs, mostly watching the channel Kerrang!TV and some other channel, I think it's called UKTV G2. Her belly is pretty calm during this, all most of the dinner food going into her intestines, her parents in their rooms talking and watching TV, from what I could hear.

Kerrang!TV seems to be like MTV, but free she told me. I didn't really pay attention to the songs, most of them being the whiny rock stuff I'd hear with Jon and on the Top 40 station back at home anyways.

I fell asleep, I didn't know what time it was, but I didn't really care.
End Notes:
I'll do a full tour mixed with unaware part later in the story, don't worry about that lol.
Day 3: New Accommodations by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
It's kinda crazy to me how many people are quickly posting new stories and chapters haha, I remember writing out my last two stories and I'd stay on the most recent page for awhile.
Monday, June 21st, 2004


I wake up, lying on a hard but bumpy like surface. I hear scrubbing and stuff, I feel pretty wet but smelling of dish soap also. I stand up my two feet, looking around and seeing I'm inside a bathtub, I can see what I think is hopefully head hairs in the drain, but besides that it's pretty much white. I hear water running a distance from me, Emily dressed in a pink pajama pants with golden stars on them, and just a bra. I can see her ribcage and her belly button, the purple gem piercing reflecting light into the tub. I see a pair of yellow gloves sticking out in the trash, with a couple of brown stains on them. Emily looks kinda mesmerized by washing her hands, I see a couple of brown and black freckles on her lower belly, and a couple above her navel. Her rib cage noticeably moving in and out, from her breathing. She seems to be mix of pale and peach colored all over her body, but a little bit more pale on her face.

"Oh, you're so you're finally awake from all of that" I hear her say, noticing me in the tub.

"Yeah, I guess am" I say, feeling kinda grossed out knowing what I've just been shitted out.

"That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done" She says, turning off the hot and cold faucet on the sink and drying her hands off on the blue towel on the rack next to the sink.

"You're telling me, I was the one that had endure it all" I say.

"Yes, but you were asleep during it. I had to dig-Okay that's enough" I say, cutting her off, not wanting to feel anymore disgusted than I already am.

"Well, I cleaned you up didn't I?" She says, walking over to the tub to pick me up, she kinda squeezes me at first on accident and I yelp a bit, but she looses her grip and flattens out her palm, and I stand on it.

"Yeah you did, I'll admit though the S and the I N K in my Smashing Pumpkins T-shirt is looking a little faded" I say, Emily's eyes focusing on me, her huge ocean blue pupils looking huge to me, her eye lashes the size of a log to me, I can kinda feel the moisture from her eyes radiating onto me.

Emily smiles and places me in her pajama pants pocket, I can see light shining through her pocket. It's soft like cloth and kinda cozy inside there. I walk over to the trash can and bend down, taking the trash can bag and tying a knot on it, Emily mumbling something about taking the bag to the rubbish bin outside. I her her turn the lights off in the bathroom and closing the door as she walks out. I peak my head out of her pocket and look out, the light upstairs, the sun being out already. I peak my head back in, as I feel Emily make her descent down the stairs, Emily humming what I think is the song "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne. One of the few modern rock songs my girlfriend back at home, Molly, likes.

I feel her make a small jump on the last step, putting me in the air a little bit but I land softly inside the pocket still.

I hear her Dad snoring and her mom showering, judging by the shower noises I can hear going on near their parents room. I wonder why their parents downstairs instead of upstairs with their son and daughter, kinda weird. I feel Emily take a turn and open a door, happens to be the front door. It seems to be light out outside, if I had to guess I think it's around 8 in the morning. I feel kinda cold, the air outside being actually pretty cold in the morning. I feel her walk over to something and open it, sounding like what I think is a trash can, throwing the bag inside. I feel her walk away from the bin and close the door, I hear the sound of what I think is a moped passing by. I hear her open the door and walk in, her mother starting to scream at her.

"EMILY, PUT A SHIRT ON WHEN YOU GO OUTSIDE! DO YOU WANT THE NEIGHBOURS TO THINK WE'RE SOME COUNCIL ESTATE CHAVS?" I hear her mother say, even shocking me that she can scream that loud, I don't what she meant by "Chavs" and "Council Estate" though.

"MUM, OH MY GOD, I'M TWENTY, I TURNED TWENTY IN MARCH, I'M AN ADULT. STOP." I hear her say, her accent legitimately becoming stronger when she yells.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A ADULT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN OUT OUT THERE DRESSED UP LIKE A PROSSY" I hear her mom yell back, I don't know what she meant by prossy either.

"UGH!" I hear Emily say, she begins to march upstairs, I feel myself going up and down with each stomp.

I feel her close the door and land on her bed. She takes me out and places me on her dresser. She buries her head onto her pillow.

"Uh, that was interesting" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up, Matt" She says, her voice sounding muffled.

I wait about a minute or so, thinking about how I never really argued with my parents much, Baltimore a little bit more but that was probably due to the fact they were at home more, my mom who got off of her work at 7pm or so, and dad wouldn't get home until around 10 or 11, often missing dinner. This has been going on for about 3 years now. Me and Nate cooking Kraft Mac and Cheese or Instant Ramen for dinner a lot, but Dad or Mom would usually pick up McDonald's or Bojangles or Domino's Pizza for us to make up for Dinner.

Emily lifts her head up, looking at me right in front of her.

"So, is Alex already gone to work?" I say, looking right back at her, climbing up on one of her purple nail polish bottles and using it as a stool seat.

"Yeah, he leaves out at 4 in the morning for some reason, even though his shift starts at 8 I think. He's always had trouble sleeping, so I guess that's why. Mom is going to leave the house in probably 15 minutes, dad's retired and he sleeps in til about ten, and then after that he usually spends the rest of the day at the pub until around 6, drinking and hanging about with his retired group of middle aged men". Emily says, I can kinda feel the hot breath from her mouth, her morning breath kinda overwhelming me, but I ignore it.

"You don't have a job?" I say to Emily, swinging my legs a bit.

"I mean, I had a job at Marks and Spencer as a cashier for a bit, I quit around Christmas time last year, I got tired of dealing with all the arseholes customers I'd have to interact with" I she says to me, sitting up.

"Do you have a job, Matt?" She replies back.

"Err, I did for a bit. A grocery store chain in America called Winn-Dixie, stocked shelves for about 2 years, saved enough money to get a plane ticket to fly over here and visit your brother. I only quit once I had the money and found out the stores are leaving North Carolina" I say.

"Ah, so that's where you're from. I remember Alex telling me you were American beforehand, but never said the state" She replies back, I can hear her belly softly growl at her out of hunger.

"Well, not really. I was born in Maryland and lived there until I was about 14, and then that same year we moved to North Carolina" I say, getting off of the nail polish bottle and back on my two feet on the wooden dresser.

"Interesting" I hear Emily say, her belly gurgling louder now. We both lock eyes and smile.

"I'm going to make a bowl of cereal and come back up to my room, I'll be right back" She says, grabbing a t-shirt off the floor with the face of Marilyn Monroe on it and putting it on before walking out the door.

"I wonder what everyone else back at home is doing" I think to myself as she's gone. My brother probably hanging out with his nu metal friends and driving around town and embarrassing themselves, my parents still at work, my dad at some court house defending one of his clients, my mom driving around some neighborhood with one of her clients, trying to sell a house to them. Jon probably at the skate park with his other friends, blasting that pop punk music they like and shredding rails and other skater stuff. But I remember it's probably early morning for them, so they're all still asleep.


Emily comes back up, I look at the clock on the side of her TV, it's 08:37.

I see Emily close the door behind her, she has a bowl of Frosted Flakes in her hand.

"Nice, Frosted Flakes, I haven't had that in awhile" I say to her, as she sits down on her bed.

"You mean Frosties, right?" She says, picking up her spoon and taking a bite into her cereal, the crunches sounding like boulders in her mouth, I can briefly see inside her mouth when she chews, the red landscape being covered in white liquid and chewed up golden flakes.

"Yeah, those" I say, remembering that they're called something else in the UK, from what I saw at Tesco.

It's pretty much silent for awhile as she eats, besides her loud crunching of the cereal, and her swallowing. I feel somewhat intimidated watching her slurp down the rest of the milk once she finishes, knowing that could be me at a moments notice if she wanted too, that milk entering her belly. Never in a million years I'd thought I'd be in the room of a giant English chick and watching her eat cereal.

I watch Emily put the bowl right next to me, saying that she'll take it downstairs when she comes back down.

"Alright then, I'm going to go visit the girls around 12 or so. I think I'll bring you along, I've known them for awhile, they wouldn't tell about you" Emily says.

"If you say so" I say, Emily's milky breath smelling actually pretty sweet.

The next couple of hours are pretty boring, me and her just talk until her Father yells downstairs that he'll be walking to the pub today, saying she can use the car, she yells back okay as we both hear her dad go out the door.

"Finally, he's gone" she says, her little blocky TV airing a episode of some British Game Show from the 70s.

Emily tells me to turn around for she can undress and dress into her street clothes and I do. This takes about 5, hearing the sounds of the closet door opening and closing and dresser drawers opening and closing.

"Okay, you can look now" she says.

I do, she's dressed in a black cut off crop top and grey jeans, I can kinda see a little bit of her bra and the line dividing her tits, her hair in a ponytail and with black shades, I'll admit, it's kind of a turn on seeing her like this.

"Does your girlfriend ever dress like this?" She smiles, posing a little bit.

"Sometimes, Molly's a jean and t-shirt type of girl most of the time, sometimes she'd wear things like crop tops and shades, but she was mostly tomboyish when it came down to dressing" I respond.

"Mind if I um, put you between my boobs? These pants don't have any pockets, it's just for show. Plus, I'm not gonna swallow you again, it would be too much trouble" She says, sounding kinda shy about it at first.

"I mean, I guess so." I say, not really caring all that much.

Emily grabs me, I really notice the red nail-polish on her nails when she reaches for me, she grabs me, and places me between her breasts, the pale fleshy masses beside me. I can kinda see if I poke my head up a bit, the room looking even more ginormous to me. I feel her heartbeat softly on my back, the thumping feeling like a rhythm on me.

"You like it there?" She says, she says playfully.

"I mean, I've played with my girlfriend's tits before so it's not that foreign to me, though I think yours are a bit bigger though" I reply to her, with a bit of a laugh at the end of the sentence.

She does a slight laugh before she puts on shoes and heads downstairs I feel and kinda hear her heart race as she goes down the stairs, grabbing a one of the keys from the key ring.

She goes out the front door, the hot air and sun outside hitting me. It's not a cloudy day, surprisingly, I thought England would be more cloudy and rainy, judging on what I've heard online.

The car parked near the side of the house seems much more modern, looking like it could of came out anywhere between 2001 and now.

"What car is that?" I ask Emily.

"It's a 2002 Skoda Octavia, you're lucky there's no one out here. Don't talk once we reach people, and keep yourself hidden" She says, pushing me down, I can hear a little bit of the digestion going on in Emily's stomach below me, digesting the cereal she had earlier.

She puts her keys in and opens the car door, she gets in and puts her key in the key slot, turning it and the car turning on, the song "Saturday Night" by The Bay City Rollers play, I only know this song due to the announcer saying the name of it before it starts, Emily mumbles something about her dad leaving it on the oldies station last before driving off, switching stations, landing on Capital FM, Manchester's number one hit music station it proclaims and then changes it to BBC Radio 1. Emily leaves on there, saying it will do.

She drives for about 15 minutes, I hear the sounds of the world around her, the cars passing by, her blinkers, and stuff like that. The song "Five Colors In Her Hair" by Mcfly is playing, the only song I haven't heard in America also on this station, besides the English Soccer pride songs. I find it kinda cheesy, but Emily says she likes it.

We eventually get to wherever Emily wanted to go, she tells me to stay quiet and she'll introduce me when she's ready.

I feel her get out of the car, opening the door and closing it, locking the door. I hear the noises of cars passing by and a man walking his dog.

Emily knocks on the door, and it opens quickly.

"Emily, I didn't expect you to be here so soon, it's only 12:32" I hear her say, a also female English voice, they sound about her age.

"Me neither Sarah" She says, and they both laugh, I feel her boobs jiggling a bit as she laughs.

Emily and Sarah walk into what I think is Sarah's apartment.

"So, where's Alyssa?" I hear Emily say.

"She should be coming shortly" Sarah says.

Emily sits down on what I think is a couch.

"Hungry?" I hear Sarah say, opening up her pantry and bringing something out I think.

"Nah, I had a bowl of Frosties not too long before I left for your flat" Emily says.

Right as she says that, the door has another knock on it.

I hear Sarah shuffle to the door, opening it.

"Oh, you made it" I hear her say.

"Yes, I did" I hear what I think is Alyssa.

The three girls congregate and talk for about a hour, with the TV on and the three of them snacking on cookies and tea and milk and other things.

"And then, the fucking twat just left it like that" I hear Alyssa say, I've notice she's curses much more than the other two girls, through this conversation.

They all laugh at that.

While Emily stands up, I accidentally slide up out of her bra, and into the air, landing on the couch.

I lie still as I can, to make myself seem like a doll.

"What was that?" I see Sarah say, she's kinda skinnier than Emily, her hair jet black.

Alyssa picks me up, she's a little bit fatter than the other two girls, her belly making a pudge kinda out of her shirt. She's a redhead.

Alyssa fiddles with me a bit, feeling my chest and back. I stay silent.

"That's a pretty realistic doll" she says, I feel a speck of spit land on my hair, drenching it.

"Um, Matt. You can move now" Emily says.

"Oh thank GOD" I say, Alyssa drops me on the couch and screams.

"What the hell is that?" She says, I can see on Sarah's face she's freaked out too.

Emily calms them down, and explains my story, they slowly go from freaked out to back to calm again.

"Okay, Okay, Okay" Alyssa says.

"So, are you okay Matt?" Sarah says looking at me, her brown eyes focused on my face.

"I'm kinda hungry and thirsty, but besides that yeah, I'm fine" I say.

I watch Sarah rush and get seemingly a water bottle cap filled with water and a small bite of a Chocolate Digestive Biscuit. I finish it both in about 2 minutes.

The rest of the time afterwards was alright, we mostly talked to each other.

"So, Matt. Do you want to stay over here or back at my house? Over here you won't get caught" Emily says

"I wouldn't mind, my boyfriend doesn't come over here often and plus, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding you" Sarah says, smiling.

"I guess so, but tell Alex that alright?" I respond back.

"Okay, I'll bring your stuff over here later today. I'll just tell my parents you were busy and couldn't come back over. Alex knows where Sarah lives, so I'll tell him to come visit you on his off days" Emily responds, she grabs her keys and heads out the door.

For the last couple of hours before I went to sleep, me and Sarah and Alyssa watched TV, Alyssa went home around 7pm, the same time Emily brought back my stuff. It was weird seeing your own belongings that weren't that big to you look huge when you see them at this size.

I fell asleep on the pillow next to Sarah, she snores so it was kinda a pain, but after awhile, I got used to it.
End Notes:
Don't worry, I'll spice it up with the Sarah and Matt dynamic, it's not gonna basically going to be a copy of the last story, I can promise you that.
Day 4: Inside Sarah by Flagpole_Sitta97
Tuesday, June 22nd, 2004


I wake up, I hear the noises of a shower running in the distance, I can feel the hot moist air coming from the bathroom right next to her room, the door open. I open my eyes, I stand up on the white pillow I've been sleeping on, rubbing my eyes a bit. It's early in the morning, judging by the the sun seemingly to be rising. The room lit by her lamp and the sun shining through Sarah's shades, little slivers of lights coming through. I jump off of the pillow and onto her grey bed sheets. I hear the water turn off and Sarah getting out of the shower, I see her get out, her jet black hair shining from the wetness, her pale ass looking kinda big from this angle, and some side boob, her light pink areolas seemingly sticking out out of the coldness of her bathroom, her stomach sticks out a little bit, still seemingly bloated from her meal of leftover spaghetti we had, her belly button being a little bit more of a outie. She doesn't seem to notice me looking at her, as she grabs a towel off the rack. As she begins to turn I quickly look away, looking out at the window.

"Ah, I see you're awake" I hear her voice say, I hear a small hint of a Scottish accent in her voice, surprising me.

"Yeah, I am." I say with a small laugh, looking back at her.

Sarah keeps walking in the Bathroom, to dry herself off.

I wait about a 10 minutes or so, Sarah comes out dressed in a black leather jacket with a black spaghetti strap tank top and a red mini skirt, and she's barefoot.

"How do I look?" Sarah asks, looking at me with a grin on her face.

"Great, you look great" I say, I sit down on the bed.

Sarah walks over and picks me up, I stand on her palm, her red lipstick looking huge to me. Her eyes are hazel, her skin is pretty much clear of any acne and things like that, her pale skin looking like a desert, her breath smells of mint toothpaste and cinnamon mouthwash, her teeth seemingly white but not as white as Emily's.

"Emily told me that she swallowed you" Sarah says, a devilish grin comes across her face.

"Yeah, she did..." I say, feeling a bit worried but also hoping Sarah does swallow me, enjoying the comfort of being inside her belly.

"I mean, if you want me to... I swallow 5 pence coins as party tricks, so swallowing you wouldn't be to much trouble for me" Sarah says.

"Eh, what the hell. Go for it" I say, trying to sound neutral about the whole situation.

I watch Sarah open her mouth, her lips seemingly parting, showing me the inside of her mouth. Her pink whitish tongue seemingly the size of a carpet to me, the pink inside of her mouth, her teeth seemingly the size of pillows to me, white sharp pillows. I feel Sarah grab me by the back of my shirt and place me lying on my back on her tongue, the minty-ness of her breath really is cranked up to eleven in her mouth, totally weighing out the cinnamon smell. She closes her mouth, making it totally dark inside her mouth. Moist and wet and everything. She swishes me around a little, me hitting the sides of her jaw, before swallowing me, her swallowing muscles overwhelming me. I feel the pressure on her throat, her hand trying to feel me falling down her esophagus. I see some things in her throat, light kinda shining through it, as I fall, I see a the pinkness of the inside her throat, thinking about all the food she's eaten that's had the same view as me right now, I look down and see a pink spiral closed up below me, slowly opening up below me as I fall. I fall through the hole, landing head flat on my face in acid.

"I felt that" I hear Sarah say on the outside, her Scottish accent really coming out now.

I get up and stand, the stomach acid being about up to about my ankle.

"Are you English or Scottish, because I really can't tell" I say, talking a little bit louder to make sure she can hear me from inside her stomach.

"I'm from Aberdeen, a city in Scotland, I moved to Manchester for University last year. Do you know anything about there?" She says, I feel her walking out her room and into what I think is her hallway.

"I mean I know Aberdeen, Washington in America. Home of Kurt Cobain" I say splashing back some of the acid as she walks.

"Ah yeah, you're one of those Alternative rock guys aren't you?" She says, I hear her turn on lights and open up her fridge.

"Nirvana is Grunge, first of all. But yeah I guess I am, I'm really into The Strokes, The Hives, The Dandy Warhols, Weezer, and Fountains of Wayne and The Smashing Pumpkins" I say, looking down on my shirt for the last band I mentioned, my band shirt still looking good even though it's been doused in stomach acid. I guess the side affects affect what you wear too.

"That's a lot of "The" bands" She says, bending over and laughing, getting what I think some type of drink out of her refrigerator.

"Yeah, I guess so" I say, starting to notice my surroundings.

Sarah's stomach was pretty empty, a couple of bubbles would rise up from the acid, popping as soon as they reach the air, the Spaghetti she made last night was gone from her system, getting rid of it in the bathroom after her shower. I could kinda see the folds on the wall of her belly, if she stood in the light. Her belly was a bit smaller than being inside Emily's, kinda really making her slim figure from the outside make a lot more sense. The air inside was kinda moist, mixed with the air that she would breath in from the outside too, some apparently not going all the way to her lungs.

"I'm about to drink this Red Bull before I put my shoes on and go to work, so kinda try not to drown" I hear Sarah say.

I feel Sarah leaning back up, sloshing me and the acid upright again.

I hear the sound of the Red Bull can opening, and soon after the sound of Sarah swallowing and fizzing noises, I quickly scurry out of the way of her stomach opening, not wanting to be drenched in Red Bull, I hear the liquid rushing down her throat, and it sounds like a flood is coming.

Her sphincter opens, rushing in yellow bubbly liquid, the coldness of it really affects the temperature inside her belly. The liquid goes from my ankles to my knees, before I can say anything I see more Red Bull splash down in her belly.

"Done yet?" I say a little bit louder, to make myself heard over the bubbling and popping going on inside Sarah's Stomach.

"Let me finish off the rest of this" She says, before delivering a pretty big burp.

I brace for impact, knowing that I'm probably going to be up to my waist when she finishes off the rest of her energy drink.

The splashdown of the rest of the energy kinda shocked me, not expecting it. I get some in my mouth, and maybe it's just me, or Red Bull tastes better in the UK.

I see a big bubble emerge from her acid and rise up into her throat, Sarah burps again, excusing herself this time and saying it kinda tasted like Red Bull.

"Welp, hope you enjoy it in there" Sarah says, walking and throwing the Red Bull can in the trash, it landing with a metallic thud.

I feel the Red Bull slosh around as she moves, grabbing her shoes and putting them on, I get covered in Red Bull in the process, but it could be worse I guess.

"I work with a American guy, he's from North Dakota, he's in his early 30s though. Think he's about 32." I hear Sarah say as she ties up her shoes, mumbling something about wearing runners not matching her dress before saying this sentence.

"Cool" I say, finally getting settled inside of Sarah's belly, finding my balance.

I feel Sarah grab something, I think it's her bike. She opens her front door and pushes it out.

As soon as she makes it outside I hear the noises of the world around me, over the acid playing around with the liquid Sarah drunk. I hear a car passing by, people walking. I think it's probably 7-8 in the morning if I had to make a guess. I feel Sarah close her apartment door and get on her bike. She starts pedaling, the liquid in her belly slightly sloshing with each petal and turn.

It's about a 10 minute bike ride into the hustle and bustle of what I think is downtown Manchester, or city centre as I think is what they call it over here. I hear voices around me, mostly British, some Asian, and some middle eastern, with a couple of American tourists like me mixed in, talking a bit more loudly than everyone else. I hear cars passing by and the sounds of construction going on. I find it kinda odd realizing that I haven't really see anyone I've met drinking tea, so I guess kinda disproved the stereotype. I think she makes it to her job when I feel her start to slowdown on her bike.

I feel Sarah get off her bike, stretching out the room inside her belly.

I feel her put a lock on it, before taking about 4 steps and walking inside her job.

I hear music playing where she is inside her work place, the song "She Drives Me Crazy", a pop song from the 80s. I can't figure out for the life of me who made it song it though.

"Really? Get with the times, Tim" I hear Sarah say,
calling out to her coworker.

"Hey, it's what the customers wanna hear plus, this is
a record store y'know" I hear Tim say, the first time I'm actually hearing a American voice up close and in person ever since I left the plane from NYC.

"Whatever, fine" I hear Sarah say, walking.

I feel her walk into a room and put a name tag on, before walking back out.

The beginning of Sarah's work day goes pretty slow, her and Tim chatting about what they did last night, Tim saying that he went out to the Pub and drank with friends and watching the Euros, almost getting in a fight with a group of football hooligans. Sarah talking about sleeping in and hanging with her friends, not mentioning me or the events of what happened when they found me. They talk some more, Tim saying he plans on dying his blond hair again before he goes back to visit his family and Girlfriend back in Minot, North Dakota.

"How did you get to the U.K, anyways Tim?" I hear Sarah say, before her stomach growls, still kinda digesting the Red Bull she had earlier.

"I mean back in '97 I moved to London because my great grandma on my mom's side was from a small town in Wales and I applied for British citizenship the year before. Lived there until '02 when I got a job offer to work here for a better pay, so here I am" I hear Tim say, before he grabs what I think is a water bottle and drinks out of it.

"Why did you move from the US in the first place" I hear her say, I hear the door in front of them open, the sound of muffled rock music going through someone's headset.

"Because I wanted a change of scenery, plus I thought about moving to Europe for awhile at that point so I thought I might as well go somewhere where I didn't have to learn another language" He says, ending the conversation and greeting the customer.

I think Sarah rolls her eyes at Tim due to the language part, I kinda giggle.

I hear someone walk up to the counter.

"Do you guys have that new New Found Glory Album?" I hear the guy say, a British teenage boy I think with a wannabe California surfer accent.

"Shouldn't you be in school right now, if I'm not mistaken on how school works over here?" I hear Tim say.

"It's between periods" I hear the boy say.

I feel Sarah bend down, as she goes through what I think is a couple of CD cases before pulling one out, as soon as she gets up I fall into what I think is the start of her intestines. I lay down, being much more cramped when I stand up, she yelps a little bit of pain when I stand up, seemingly accidentally stretching the top of her intestines.

"Sorry, I just hit my hand on something" she says, lying.

"Catalyst, that's the name of the Album" the customer says.

I hear him reach into his pocket and pulling out cash.

Sarah rings it up with a smile, telling him to have a nice day as he walks out the door and closes, with the CD in the bag in his left hand.

"I hate that whiny shit all the everyone's listening to these days" Tim says, scoffing.

"I mean, I think Blink-182's alright" Sarah says.

"You should of been there when they released their new album last year, the store was filled with teens and young adults trying to buy it, that smiley face on the album still haunts my dreams" Tim says, taking a long swig of his water bottle.

"I remember when I first moved to England everyone was listening to Oasis and Blur and Pulp. How I miss those days" He says, I start to think about how the band New Found Glory sounds familiar, one of the bands Jon told me that he likes.

The rest of the day goes fairly slow, with Emily eating a sandwich and drink from the Subway across the street, Tim bringing his own lunch. I could hear the digesting going on above me in Sarah's stomach, her belly sounding like it's going to war with her food, and the soda really aiding it.

Eventually Sarah goes home, being around 7pm at night. Tim getting his car before locking up his shop and driving off I hear. I feel the food Sarah had from earlier still kinda digesting in her stomach as she bikes home. I feel myself being moved by her intestines towards her colon, which is surprisingly clean, whatever was left inside was really gone this morning. I hear the sounds of the city, Football hooligans chanting the sound of cheers from people when Kate passes a pub. She makes it home, unlocking her door and parking her bike inside her house.

Sarah kinda rushes to her bathroom, as I feel myself getting closer and closer to my exit, luckily I think it's just me coming out this time, some of the food still residing inside her intestines.

I feel myself falling out of her asshole, and splashing into the water. Before anything else comes out I swim out of the way and quickly climb up the bowl, I see Sarah scoot over a bit for I can escape. I climb onto the side of the seat, ignoring the smell I'm currently smelling, taking a look at Sarah, her pale thighs being the size of a wall to me, before running out of the restroom as fast as I can.

I wait about 3 minutes before I hear a flush and the spray of air freshener and the sound of Sarah washing her hands.

"That was, cleaner than expected" I say. Sarah pulling up her skirt.

"You're telling me" She says, we both laugh.

She washes me up in the kitchen sink and puts a frozen pizza in the oven, the brand being Tesco brand. We watch TV for a bit before both of us falling asleep, I fall right above her belly button, the digestion of the pizza she had luring me to sleep.
End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review, tell me what you think so far on this story, criticism is also welcome.
Day 5: College Days by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I'm surprised how quick the read count goes up. I didn't think I'd reach over 10000 that quick.
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2004

I wake up, my body still lying down on Sarah's belly. It's light outside and it's shining through the apartment windows, I hear the noises going on inside her belly, seemingly sounding hungry judging by the growls and groans going on inside, the pizza from yesterday moved into her intestines I assume. I look up, Sarah's breasts seemingly kinda bursting out of her bra and Sarah still asleep, her mouth open. I can see a little bit into her throat of I crane my head a bit, her teeth still kinda stained with the wine and pizza sauce from yesterday. Her eyes closed and I can softly feel her stomach go up and down from her breathing, her mouth blowing air with each breath down onto me. She softly snores, but it's not as bad though. I look at her face, she seems like a giant Scottish goddess. I wonder how lucky her boyfriend is.

I walk down her slanted belly, my foot getting caught in her exposed pale pothole like belly button, it's pretty deep. I just climb onto her thigh, surprisingly wider than I thought when I was passing by it last night, I can feel her legs, feeling freshly shaved. I feel Sarah start to wake up, a audible yawn and her pulling down her top, to cover the bottom sliver of her belly button

"I see you're awake, little man" She says, and I'll admit, her Scottish accent is kinda hot, she kinda pokes me in the back softly.

"And I see you're awake too" I say, jokingly biting down on her finger.

"I've got class at University today, do you wanna go with me?" She says, picking me up and putting me on the table besides the couch.

"Yeah sure, why not" I say, rubbing my hair a bit.

I watch Sarah get up and go to her room, closing the door. I entertain myself by jumping off the table and onto the carpeted floor, feeling as if I jumped off the roof of my house, something I did before a couple of summers ago out of boredom, I remember breaking my ankle though, my dad was pissed because he had to get off work to drive me to the ER. This was summer of 1999.

Sarah takes about 10 minutes to get dressed, her coming out wearing one of those touristy "I (Heart) NY" t-shirts I saw for sale in JFK and a pair of black pants shorts and open toed Birkenstock sandals.

"I thought you said you've never been to the states?" I say as she walks out her room.

"I haven't but my older brother has, he went to New York City around the turn of the millennium for new years, he brought me back this shirt" Sarah says, lifting it up a bit and showing it off.

"Do you wanna come with me to university?" She says, walking over towards me, her steps pounding with each step on the carpet.

"Yeah, why not" I say, Sarah grabs me in puts me in her shirt, into her bra and deep between her breasts, her heartbeat sounding louder than Sarah's as if a literal parade of drums were going on inside her chest.

I can kinda see out of the shirt, the light reflecting through it. I feel Sarah walk towards her pantry, pulling out what I think from the color schemes are Jaffa Cakes, she pulls a couple out and eats them, a couple of crumbs the size of rocks land into her shirt and onto me, I eat a couple of them, quickly feeling full. Sarah's chewing sounds like her teeth are really destroying that food, all the gnawing going on above me, and I can kinda hear the swallowing going on also in her throat. She finishes off the Jaffa Cakes and washes it down with a glass or water, sounding like a waterfall is rushing down her throat, and I can hear it entering her belly too with a splash and a couple of bubbling up noises.

"My Class doesn't start until around 10, and it's exactly 8 o'clock right now. I'm going to go check in at the record store and see if anything needs to be done, even though I'm off today" Sarah says, her voice booming. It kinda frightens me at first.

Sarah grabs her bike and opens the door and pushes it out before closing it, and getting on it, pushing me down a bit into her bra, both of my ears right on each boob, I can kinda see her nipples, seemingly a bit more red than pink this time.

Sarah rides her bike, her heart pounding behind me even more as she rides it, I can hear her heart more than anything else as she rides, I feel some sweat forming near her boobs and all, the wind from her riding also getting on me, my hair is a mess at this point. I feel her heart start to slow down a tiny inch when she slows down herself, she's nearing the shop I assume. She goes to a complete stop and gets off the bike, just laying it against the store window I assume.

Sarah walks in, the light going from sunny to like a warehouse light, the song "Possum Kingdom" by Toadies, another Alternative band I like playing over the speakers.

"What are you doing in here on your off day?" I hear him say, I can see him through the shirt. He has brown hair and a goatee, he's dressed in a KISS t-shirt and khaki shorts and a pair of old faded looking black Converse High tops, he looks somewhat younger than 32, more like 25 or 23. More around Sarah's age than a bit older.

"Thought I might as well spend a couple of hours before class at work" She says.

"You don't have to" I hear a second voice come from the back, a British posh sounding voice, a guy in his mid 20s, about the same age as Sarah, pokes his head out, his hair is dyed blond and his face is a bit red, as if he was out in the sun a bit too long.

"Oh, you brought in Daniel to take my place for today" She says.

"Yeah, I did" I hear Tim say, walking over to the pop section of the store, putting in a couple of CD cases in, judging by the shuffling of the cases.

"Well, if you've already got help" She says, I feel her walk out of the door the rush of air going into her breasts, she shivers a little bit.

She gets back on her bike and starts pedaling, her heart going from a relaxed beat every 5 seconds, to sounding like a parade drum again. She mumbles something to me about seeing her boyfriend at there.

I notice we get deeper and deeper into the heart of Manchester, judging by the sounds of more tourists and cars and buses, she bikes and feels a little bump, she gets off and locks it. I hear the chatter of students, young adult voices with a couple of professor ones mixed in.

"Oh hey, Sarah" I hear a male voice say.

"Oh John, how's it been mate?" Sarah says.

"It's been fine, just life and all" I hear John say before he makes a excuse to rush off to class.

"Is that your boyfriend" I whisper.

"No, just a friend from one of my classes" she whispers back at me, I feel her looking down.

She walks to class, I feel her pull out what I think is a pen and a small note journal out of her pants pocket. People are gathering in and there's a small amount of chit chat, Sarah makes conversation with another female student, talking about the amount of homework they had to do over the weekend.

"Okay, class has started" I hear the male professor start off, people start to hush and then it's down to quiet.

The next 2 hours were pretty boring, the professor talking about science stuff that I didn't understand, worrying that this might be something that I might have to go through in the fall, even though I'll be studying law.

"And as the Atom-(Sarah's stomach gurgles pretty loud, sounding like a volcano underneath me)" The man starting off but Sarah's stomach cutting him off.

"I hear someone's hungry" The professor says, the class softly laughs, I hear Sarah's heartbeat go up a bit out of embarrassment, I think she's blushing.

The lesson goes on for it's last 45 minutes, Sarah's stomach gurgling quietly now, seemingly done with the rest of the Jaffa Cake she had earlier. Class is dismissed and Sarah goes straight to one of the convenience stores on campus, buying a king sized Mars Bar, basically eating it in two bites, trying to cure her hunger.

Sarah wonders through the university, her heart beat pretty relaxed as she does, I hear the sounds of people talking and people on skateboards riding around laughing and talking.

Sarah makes it to her next class, some type of history about industrial England, I'm pretty sure it's just another credit class. It's about a hour long.

"Alright, it's currently 13:05 and my classes are basically done, so I think I'll head home for the day" She says, mumbling down to me.

She walks all the way across campus, some people saying hi to her as she walks by. She makes it to her bike, mumbling something about the heat being awful, I feel the sweat coming down her chest, and into my face, I joke that I'm covered in the sweat of a Scottish Lass, she says that I'm doing an awful accent and tells me to shut up, and I do.

Sarah bikes back, the sounds of cars passing by us and people talking, the amount of people really ramping up around us. She makes it home, quickly opening the door and pushing her bike in. Her heart rate going up and down, she closes the door and lays her bike down right near the door, slanting it down on it. I feel her walk over and just collapse on her couch, she sits and breaths for a second, I feel her lungs on the side before me go in and out, I feel the air going in and out also, lifting me a bit. Her heart rate starts to go down, she slowly pulls me out and sets me beside her on the couch.

"What a day huh" I say, feeling free and not trapped like I just way.

"Kinda, yeah" She says, slowly turning her head towards me, she slouched on the couch, her T-shirt showing a little bit of her panties's waistline, they seem kinda lingerie-ish. She smiles once I notice this and pulls her shirt down a bit, giving me a toothy smile.

"Welp, I'm going to go take a shower and when I get out I'm going to call Emily and see if she wants to come over here" She says,getting up and walking off, I can see the back of her panties and little bit of her buttcrack, she also pulls it up as she walks.

I wait about 15 minutes or so, hearing the rush of the shower and everything behind her closed door. I remark to myself that the days has gone by fast since I've been in England. Sarah comes out dressed in a grey tank top and pajama pants, her bare feet slapping along the wooden floor before the carpet starts.

Sarah turns on the TV, which is on Kerrang!TV, Sarah doesn't have cable so this is the closest thing we have to MTV. They're airing a rap music video, I think it's 50 Cent. 50 Cent was one of the Rappers Richie liked and he'd play whenever we took rides in his Mustang, he had a 1999 Mustang he said he bought with all the money he saved ever since he started working at 13, he told me and Jon.

She calls Emily, they talk for about 5 minutes until the question pops up about me, she says I'm fine and Emily says alright, she'll be there in 30 minutes. Sarah hangs up the phone.

It's eventually 30 minutes and Emily knocks at the door, Sarah opening up the door.

"Matt, you're still alright" Emily says, she's dressed in a pink blouse and a pair of jeans and a pair of Addias.

"Yep, I am" I say.

The two women look at me and smile, it feels kinda intimidating having two young women towering over you, but oh well, that's my life for now.

Emily picks me up, looking at me straight in the eyes, some of the acne as left her face.

"I still can't believe you survived being inside my belly" She says.

"I've been surprised alot lately, being in this situation" I say, she places me down on the side of the couch.

"Yeah he had a pretty smooth ride through me, it was surprisingly clean too afterwards" Sarah says, getting a tea box from her pantry and a glass coffee cup from the cabinet.

"Yeah" Sarah says, starting to sit by me on the couch, about a whole cushion away, which is the size of a grass field to me.

"Cuppa?" Sarah says, I hear the water turning on.

"Yeah, I could use a tea" Sarah says, changing the channel from a music video of English Band called Bloc Party singing a song called Banquet, to a rerun of some old British Show set in WW2.

"Ha, finally someone drinks tea" I say.

"Shut up, Matt" they say in unison, laughing a bit.

Emily and Sarah talk a bit, drinking tea. Apparently Alex has a girlfriend now. I ask him if his parents talk about me and Sarah says that they mention you but that's really it, and Alex forgets that you're in England from time to time, that he messages me on Myspace on accident sometimes. It gets to about 7 o'clock in the evening and Emily leaves. Sarah says she's going to go visit her boyfriend on Thursday, before turning off the TV and says she's going to bed early, leaving me in the dark besides the light from outside and the street lamps.

"Never in a million years I'd thought I'd end up in a situation like this" I think to myself, before I start to fall asleep myself.
End Notes:
Do you guys want longer or shorter chapters or what I'm know doing currently is fine? Just wanna know what you guys wanna see.
Day 6: A Change of Scenery by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
Feel free to leave a review or anything, and if you wanna see something in the story also or a idea for a new chapter, I'm always open for ideas.
Thursday, June 24th, 2004

I wake up, it being extremely hot in the living room. I just now realize that no one has air conditioning besides shops in Europe, this is one of the few things I'm kinda homesick for, since back in the states it would of been impossible to live without. I look at the clock on the wall in Sarah's kitchen, it's a 12 hour clock, which is quite rare to have over here. It's 11 o'clock in the morning, and I assume she's gone off to work. I see a notecard the size of a rug carpet to me on the counter near the couch I'm currently standing on. I jog across from the right end of the couch to the left, feeling like I just walked a entire soccer field. I climb up onto the side of the couch, using the leather as a grip point before jumping onto the wooden counter to. I walk over and attempt to lift up the notecard and lay it slanted on the lamp for I can see it better. I do, and walk back a bit

"You were sleeping as I was getting ready for work, so I didn't want to bother you. I'll be back around 4:30 or so" I read out loud to myself, Sarah's hand writing is in cursive so I kinda had to twist my head a bit.

"Hmph, well that's thoughtful of her I guess" I say.

I feel a slight churn of hunger in my stomach, kinda stunning me for a bit.

"I really need something to eat, I could really go for some Mickey D's right now" I think to myself, using my inner voice for the first time since I've shrunk.

I jump down from the couch and walk to the kitchen instead, knowing if I go outside I could totally be seen. I climb the bottom cabinets knobs like they're those multicolored steps on climbing walls, pushing myself up onto the counter. The toaster seems as huge as a semi truck to me, some crumbs of toast scattered around it, looking like the size of rocks. I walk past the toaster, which is seemingly unplugged. I get towards the sink, the knobs are hot and cold and look like the size of the passenger cars on Ferris wheels. The sink is basically besides a couple of plates and cups, which look almost comically huge to me. The bottle of Fairy dish liquid halfway filled with yellow liquid, the Lemon scented smell is kinda strong too. I walk along the edge of the sink, to avoid falling in and landing on the glass plates and cups. I pass the sink and get near the metallic breadbox. I put both hands on the metal handle and lift slash throw it up with both of my hands, a metal shuffling sound as I do.

I manage to get the breadbox open, a package of something called Penguins, red and blue coloring on it. The package is seemingly already opened, I stick my hand inside and pull out a even smaller package, I look at, before tearing open the package. It's a little bit taller than me. I drag out the chocolate covered rectangular like cookie. I take a bit out of it, it tasting chalky at first but I grow to like it. I take about 3 big bites out of it before feeling full, putting the rest of it back in it's wrapper. I leave it out on the counter. I jump back down, actually scaring myself with the drop this time. I didn't expect the fall to be this far and this fast, I actually kinda scared myself doing so. I land on my two feet, the adrenaline rushing through me and my heart pumping pretty fast. I ignore the pain in my feet and also kinda my back for jumping, I sit on the floor and breath for a bit, trying to calm myself down.

"I'm never (I take a another deep breath) doing that shit ever again" I say, before breathing again.

I get back up in about 3 minutes, walking to the living room to watch TV and possibly fall asleep. I take my time, kinda dragging my feet from the hardwood floor of the kitchen/hallway to the carpet on the living room. I climb onto the couch and turning the TV on, airing a ad for British Airways, I watch a little bit of it, wishing I had a bed on my flights with Delta to get here. I watch TV until 1 o'clock, mostly American shows like "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" one of the few TV shows mom would watch, or a reruns of Friends, a show I'm surprised is still on, another channel seemingly airing a all day marathon of "Malcolm in the Middle", a show I remember Nate would sometimes would watch in the living room on Sundays if a new episode of it was on.

I decide to turn the TV off and go to sleep, I sleep until I hear a key insert the door and turn. I wake up almost immediately as soon as I hear it.

"How was it being at home basically all day" Sarah says, she's dressed in a striped T-shirt and blue jeans with holes in them, her shoes are New Balance.

"It was fine" I say, mocking her Scottish accent.

"Oh really?" She says, doing a valley girl accent, and I admit, she doesn't sound half bad.

"Really" I say, we both laugh.

"Well, I'm going to go to Jonas's flat. Do you want to come with me? There's only one way to go though..." She says with a smile and her pale left hand on her belly.

"Eh, might as well" I say, Sarah picks me up and lays me in her palm she slants her hands and I slide in her mouth, my shoe hitting on of her bottom teeth.

Sarah closes her mouth, it's dark and moist on the inside. Her tongue feeling like a giant wet living carpet, it's all black inside her mouth, only just a little bit of light shines in when she swallows, her muscles pulling me down. I fall down her throat again, I see her hand press on her throat, Sarah attempting to feel me as a slide down. Her stomach opens up and I splash down, I see some digested lettuce and other mushed up vegetables, the acid being a acid/water mix. It's up to my knees, I see a small sweet tomato she must of swallowed not to far from me, it's about the size of a tire. I splash it back, getting some acid on it and it starts to melt a bit.

"I can see you ate pretty healthy today" I say.

"Yeah, I had a salad from ASDA that Tim said he had in his fridge in the back of the store that he hasn't eaten yet when he realized I didn't have any money on me for lunch. He's actually a pretty nice guy when you need something from him" She says, her voice booming, her heart beat almost as loud as it from inside her belly.

"Nice, so who is this Jonas guy? I don't think you've told me about him?" I respond back, her acids starting to kinda work on me but as soon as I feel a sharp burning pain it seems to not work.

"He's my boyfriend. He's from Germany and I met him at the university in November of last year since we had the same classes, but he kinda just takes night classes now" she says, I can hear her heartbeat even louder when she talks about it, maybe she's blushing.

"Ah, interesting" I say, remembering she told me she had a boyfriend when I first met him, she didn't really say much else.

A acid bubble pops in my face, I flinch but it doesn't burn.

"I feel like your stomach hates me for some reason" I say, watching that same acid bubble causing more bubbling and watching one rise up from her stomach.

"Well, it does see you as (She burps) food" Sarah says, putting her hands on her belly and pressing it a bit, I feel the food come more towards me and the acids really starting to digest and bubble up as she puts pressure on her belly, the space being a bit more cramped.

"Tell me about it" I say, Sarah takes her hand on her belly and everything flows back to where it was.

I feel Sarah walk, the food and liquid also swaying around as she walks, sloshing me back and forwards. I realize I've never really had the need to piss or shit while this size, which is kinda weird. She opens her door and walks out, I feel her get on her bike, her belly kinda adjusting itself too, the food starting to get more digested as she rides, I see a big wave of acid wash over me and the food, and a churn. Sarah remarks that she could hear and feel that. The bike ride is about 20 minutes, I could tell that we went from the city to more suburban by the ten minute mark, judging by the lack of cars and traffic. I feel Sarah start to slow down. Before getting of the Bike. She puts a chain on it before she opens the door, she closes it behind her. I see the lettuce and the other foods slowly starting to move on into her intestines, I resist it, since I know for a fact I'm not going on that way out of her again. I do and I stay in her stomach, the only things left is still some water and some lettuce and chewed up cauliflower and tomatoes.

She walks up the apartment stairs, it echos throughout the apartment. The liquid and food and me sloshing around a bit with each step. She walks about two more steps before stopping at a door, she knocks on it.

It's about a minute before I hear the locks on the door unlock and the sound of a TV airing.

"Sarah, I didn't think you'd come over today" I hear Jonas say, he has a pretty strong German accent.

"Well, I haven't seen you in awhile" she says, smiling, she takes a couple of steps inside his apartment.

"It's pretty clean in here, compared to last time I was here" she says, with a teasing sound in her voice.

"Very funny" he says, I hear him slouch down on his couch and open what I think is a bottle of beer.

"They're airing pregame stuff before the match tonight on Sky Sports" I hear him say before he takes a swig of his beer, I realize everyone's voice sounds kinda muffled from inside Sarah's belly, her stomach walls not transmitting sounds all that well, but what do you expect.

"Oh, yeah. It's England vs Portugal tonight yeah?" She says, sitting down next to him.

"Yes" He says, taking another swig of his beer afterwards.

"What time do you get off work anyways?" Sarah says, I feel her adjust her shirt before she slides back down in in the couch, I feel her kick her shoes off.

"Ehhh, around 3 or so. My mitarbeiters get off later though" He says, I think squeezing a German word into that sentence.

"Your what?" Sarah says, confused.

"Coworkers. I really need to stop using German words in English sentences" He says.

"It really does" She says.

It's silent for about 5 minutes, until Jonas sticks in finger into Emily's belly, it's kinda poking into her stomach walls.

"You've gotten a bit doughy since I last saw you" He says, teasing.

"I mean, at least I'm eating. You're as skinny as a stick" She says, laughing a bit at the end of her sentence.

He laughs and takes a swig of his beer, mumbling something in German and getting up to put his beer in the trash.

"Want something while I'm up?" I hear him say from a distance.

"No, I'm fine" She says, I feel her cross her leg on her lap.

I hear the fridge open and close, with a glass clink. Jonas walks back to the couch and takes a seat.

"So, I've been meaning to tell you something" Jonas starts off, reaching for something in his pocket.

I hear Sarah's heartbeat going faster and faster out of anticipation on what he's going to ask.

"I bought these two Eurostar tickets to Berlin on Monday. I thought it would be nice if you met my family for the first time, We've been dating for months at this point so I thought it was time. Sorry I'm telling you on such short notice, I didn't think about it again until this morning" He says, I notice Sarah's heartbeat slowing down again.

"Yeah, okay. When?" She says, I can feel her lungs above me fill with air, a loud wooshing sound.

"About 12 this Friday" he says.

"Yeah that is short notice, but I think I can call my boss and explain the situation to him when I get home, and I can afford to miss a couple of days of class, I'll just pull a all nighter when I get back" she says.

"All nighter? Isn't that a American term" he says.

"Yeah, I heard one of the American guys at uni talk about pulling one, so that's where I got it from" Sarah says, pulling her leg down from her lap.

"Americans, first the world, now the English language" He says joking. I'll admit, it was kinda funny.

It's quiet again for awhile, the soccer match between England and Portugal going on being the only sounds besides Jonas drinking his beer or Sarah coughing.

"Well, I'll pack my bags for Friday, see you then" She says, getting up and putting her shoes on, her belly kinda folding over a bit as she does that, I land face first on her stomach wall, I feel her wince a bit.

"Bye Sarah" He says, turning the TV up louder.

The ride back home wasn't bad, but Sarah did say she's not used riding near sundown.

As soon as she gets inside she runs into the bathroom, before I even notice I'm sucked back up her throat and on her mouth, with some other food.

"I did that just for you" Sarah says, grabbing me and placing me on the side of the bathroom counter.

"You threw up?" I say.

"Touched my uvula, mouth of course, don't get any ideas" she says, smiling.

She starts to clean me and the kitchen sink up, which takes about 5 minutes.

"I don't know about Germany though, will I get back before my trip is over?" I say, as she dries me off with a hair dryer after washing me.

"I mean, just only for 3 days so yeah. Plus, it's nice to have a change of scenery" She says, turning the hair dryer off.

"Yeah, I guess so" I say, my clothes still kinda dripping wet and smelling like dish soap.

Later on I overhear Sarah calling her boss, he says it's fine, and afterwards calls Emily and tells her the situation, she says it's okay as long as he gets back before his trip is over.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, Matt?" She says, dressed in her night clothes.

"I guess so" I say, standing on my pillow.

She laughs and turns off the light. I lay down on the pillow, the words "A change of Scenery" sticking out in my head as I fall asleep.
End Notes:
The next couple of chapters are going to get much more exciting, I've had those parts planned out since January or so.
Day 7/Day 8: Ich Bin Ein Berliner by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
This chapter was the most fun to write to me, besides the 1st chapter.
Friday, June 25th, 2004.

I wake up immediately, feeling jolted by Sarah's soft hands off of the pillow and into the front pocket of her denim jacket, I poke my head out, seeing she's wearing a grey crop top underneath the jacket, her jacket not buttoned up, but she's wearing jeans and her pair of New Balance shoes, she rushes from the bed and out to her living room, with her suitcase packed and her train ticket laying on the side of the couch.

"I didn't think it would take you this long to wake up" she says to me as she grabs her bags and heads out the door, I notice it was almost 11'o clock when she goes out the door.

Sarah closes the door and locks it with her key. I see a red car pull up, judging by the stickers on it's a Ford Escort, it's seems to be a older car, I'd guess it's a 1995 or 1994 type of car.

"I thought you would be out here earlier" I hear Jonas call out from his window.

"Yeah, so did I" she says, looking down and directing her speech at me a bit.

Sarah opens his front door and throws her bags in the backseat of Jonas's car. She gets in, sitting down and putting on her seat belt and closing the door, before Jonas drives off.

"I got petrol this morning so I should be ready to go when we get back" Jonas says, shifting a gear.

"I've only been to mainland Europe once, and was when I went to Barcelona during my gap year" Sarah says, I feel her close up the pocket I'm in, to make sure I don't end up getting exposed, it's quite dark in here, and it really smells like laundry detergent.

"Ah, well this will definitely be a new experience for you" Jonas says, I feel him turning lanes and accelerating.

The drive is about 17 minutes with traffic, Manchester Piccadilly being smack dab in the city center.

"Hey, remember to change at one point before we get to Berlin. My parents would scold you for dressing like that" Jonas says, as we hear the noise of people and trains rushing.

"Fine, ugh." Sarah says, sounding annoyed. I feel her fingering her navel a bit, feeling the pressure up in the pocket, somehow.

I hear Jonas roll his window down and talk to a car park employee about space, and he directs him towards one, I hear Jonas shift gears again and parks the car. I feel Sarah opening her door and getting out of the car, reaching back and grabbing her bags and pulling them through the space between her seat and the front seat before closing the door.

"I already pre-paid for the cost to park here for a couple of days, so don't worry" I hear Jonas says, his voice sounding somewhat deeper than it sounded in the car.

"Oh you're alright mate, you two enjoy your trip" I hear the attendant say, as he wonders off back to tend to another person.

Jonas and Sarah make their way into the station, I hear sounds of Voices, basically all British voices, the sound of a lady calling out trains leaving and going over the station intercom, I'm overwhelmed with smells too, the smell of Burger King inside the station makes me feel quite hungry myself, and I could hear Sarah's stomach growl too, seemingly I'm not the only one who smells it.

"Are you hungry?" says Jonas, who heard her stomach rumble too.

"Kinda, I ate a couple of biscuits before I left out though" She says.

I hear them both walk over to a stand and buy a Snickers bar each.

I hear them both eat it, Sarah's chewing is louder to me though due to her under jaw being not too far from me, I shudder to think about how many times she could of chewed me up and swallowed me when she's eating the chocolate bar, but at least she's not a manic and seems to care about me being okay.

"Better?" I hear Jonas say, crumpling up his Snicker bar wrapper.

"Yeah, it killed my hunger" she says.

"I wonder why there's no bins?" He says, looking around for one.

"Uh, things. Just things" Sarah says, trying to steer the conversation away from that topic.

"Whatever, they should call out our train any minute now, it's 11:45." I hear Jonas say, his German accent really coming out when he says the time.

Jonas and Sarah wonder around the station for a bit, Sarah making conversation with a fellow Scottish person, the person being a 40 something year old man trying to make it to London for his wife's birthday. Jonas reading a book called The Da Vinci Code, saying he's heard about it but never really read it, he buys the the book to pass the time on the train ride from here to Berlin. Eventually they hear their train called and they start walking towards the platform, the sounds of trains rushing in and out through the station sounding huge to me.

I feel more chatter around me as the two and many other people get in the train, I peek through a small slot in the denim jacket, the train being a bullet train with a on it saying "Virgin", like when I went to Times Square in New York and saw that superstore. I poke my head back in the dark. I feel the commotion going on in the train, people scurrying to put their bags up and take their seats, I feel Sarah lift her self up to put her bags overhead on the train, Jonas sitting down beside her. She opens the compartment above her to put her luggage in, Jonas just putting his under his seat.

The train starts to move as everyone starts to take their seat and get settled, Sarah sitting down in her seat also, Jonas pulls out his book from earlier and starts reading it again, taking out his bookmark.

The train ride from Manchester to London was kinda boring, since there wasn't any TVs or anything, Sarah just kinda looked over at Jonas's book with him. I slept for about a hour, it's not hard to fall asleep when you're in a confined dark space that's somewhat soft, or at least it doesn't take much for me fall asleep, it's a blessing and a curse. Whenever I did get a peak outside of Sarah's Jacket, the small slit in the top of the pocket, the rest of the train seemed to be made up of tourists and old people, the older people reading newspapers and drinking their teas and coffees and eating their Biscoff cookies that the attendants gave out to everyone, the younger people "Tourists" seemed to be reading books or making chit chat with each other, I see a couple of men and women wearing France soccer Jerseys and talking in French to each other in French, seemingly on the train to Paris after this train ride.

The outside of the train goes by fast, but somewhat quiet also. The green landscape rushing by fast, the British countryside looking greener than what I expected. It's sunny out and all, trees and farms and animals and all, and I even thought I saw some American pickup trucks too, newer ones it seems. I didn't see any trucks besides Semis while I was over here, so this was really a reverse culture shock to me. Eventually I notice that we're starting to reach London, we passed a couple of smaller towns and cites like Birmingham and Milton Keynes, but I really start to notice things start to get more and more populated looking, people starting to look out their windows more, but Sarah and Jonas still focused on the book, what really seals the deal for me that we're really in London is that I saw the Wembley Stadium being under construction, cranes moving and all. It feels weird to be in a city your dad visited 25 plus years ago, and he was almost the same age as you.

I look out the window some more, my eyes still just peaking out her jacket, we pass through all these suburbs with the same looking houses, duplexes like I saw and briefly stayed in in Manchester. Watching the cars pass by and people living their daily life and even seeing Abbey Road in the distance, judging by the street signs and the same cross walk that The Beatles themselves walked on, people seemingly taking pictures and trying to recreate it, but trying to dodge the traffic. We get more and more into the heart of the city, as shown by the traffic and the amount of people I see walking around, it could match New York City judging by the amount of busyness and life going on in the streets, way more than what I saw in Manchester.


I feel it get darker and the train coming to a halt, even more sounds on the outside as I duck my head back into her jacket pocket, I can kinda feel Sarah's left tit poke into me a bit, and her heart beat a little bit more. It somewhat rushes up a bit when hearing the train stop.

"You are currently at London St.Pancras station" I hear one of the conductors say as the doors of the train open.

Sarah gets up and stands on the side of her seat and grab her bags from the top of the trains compartment, Jonas just bending down and grabbing his bags. Everyone gets off the train and out into the busy station, showing their passports and tickets and all to get on their next train ride. I peak out and the place looks HUGE, I think King's Cross is near this station which is probably much bigger, but this station is really big, filled with people, a mix of all type of voices, American, British, African and South African, Australian, German and Russian and French and many more. It's like the entire world is in this train station, the population and nationalities. I feel the moistness of the place too mixed with the A/C, the amount of so many people. I feel Sarah shuffle through the station, hearing their train called out through the station. They get there, and they clamber in, this train being much more crowded than the last one we've been on, I hear a mix of English and German voices, with a lone Aussie one mixed in. I see Sarah bought a book out of one of the shops in the station, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", Harry Potter is one of those book series that seem to be really popular nowadays.


She sits down, as other people sit down and the chatter starts to go down and the train starts to move out of the busy station.

It was a 10 hour train ride, Luckily Kate would "Accidentally" pour drops of water into the pocket with me and drop morsels of food inside whenever they would give out food. The train was filled with mostly couples and families and a few German and English football hooligans started starting chants and getting rough with each other, but one of the taller middle aged American dads quickly told the group of twenty somethings to knock it off, in American terms, so they were pretty quiet through the trip. As we leave London, the British countryside turning into seaside and we enter the Channel Tunnel, basically a metal tube with rails and lighting on the inside. I started to fall asleep for about 3 hours, being woken up by Sarah pouring cold water on me, I wake up. I drink some of it, filling my belly with water. I poke my eyes out, seeing that it's late in the day and I think we've reached mainland Europe at this, the city of Brussels, I slept through France, the first country mainland country, but at least I can say I've technically been there. We go through the city center, the sites reminding me what I've seen of Europe in old James Bond films, the different road signs and cars and types of buildings. We pass through a couple of smaller and cities and towns as the train ride goes on, everything getting darker and darker as evening turns into night, someone turns their small transistor radio on, I think it's one of the English football hooligans, and the game against France and Greece is playing tonight. The lights on the train start to turn on, I think it's about 7 o'clock at this point.

I take a look at my surroundings, the outside of the train being near a highway, the cars and semi trucks zooming along next to us, the grass landscape looking a lot like back at home, the grass and all. Most people seemingly focused on the soccer game going on via radio, The Americans seemingly talking to each other about what they're planning on doing in Berlin, and The lone Australian man seemingly sleeping. Jonas nearing the end of his book and Sarah focused on her book. We hit the border between Belgium and Germany, and it's basically 10 o'clock at night this point. Most people are asleep at this point, even Sarah but her book down and Jonas went to sleep not too long after he finished his book. I fall asleep too, slowly nodding off myself.


Saturday, June 26th, 2004.


I wake up, the train station bathroom lights shining bright to me. I see Sarah change her clothes, she's just in her panties and bra-less, her nipples seemingly erect in the cold night air, her belly seemingly growling again, it sounded like it was in her intestines this time. She doesn't notice I'm wake, she pulls her jeans up, covering her somewhat pretty thick pale ass and panties, and puts her blue bra on and a t-shirt with the face of Madonna on it.

She slides her shoes on and grabs me off the side of stall, I pretend to wake up as soon as she touches me.

"Are we in Berlin" I whisper, pretending to slowly staring to wake up.

"Yes, we are. It's 3 o'clock in the morning, time zones and all. Jonas is outside calling his younger brother to pick him up from the train station from one of the payphones" She she says, her voice is hushed.

"Ah, okay" I say.

I wait about 5 minutes before Sarah walks out of the bathroom, and out where the payphones are, she hides me in the right pocket of her denim jacket this time.

"Okay, Paul said he'll be here in about 5 minutes, he was already at a club not too far from hear anyways" Jonas says.

I get a small look at the station while still being hidden, "Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnof" I read to myself in my head as Sarah and Jonas start walking towards the front entrance, the station being pretty quiet since it's only the early morning.

They walk outside, the cars still passing by. I hear a car pull up, it seems to be a pretty nice looking BMW from the 80s, it's headlights glaring though the night darkness.

"BRUDERRR!" His brother says, I think it means German for brother.

"Ich habe dich auch vermisst,Paul, aber lassen Sie uns jetzt Englisch sprechen.(I missed you too, Paul, But let's just speak Engish)" Jonas says, sounding kinda tired.

"Okay okay, who's the lady?" I hear him say, as the doors open and bags go into the car.

After this I fell asleep, only to be awoken again when Sarah put me inside her suitcase for I could sleep and be hidden, her putting a opening for air inside it. The first day wasn't much to say, I was inside the guest room of Jonas's parents house while everyone went out and did stuff when they woke up in the morning. But the day after was much more interesting...
End Notes:
New chapter will be out tomorrow.
Day 9: Lost In Berlin by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
Karl and Jessica talking in German and English to each other is pretty realistic with most modern German people.
Sunday, June 27th, 2004.


I wake up, the house seemingly quiet. I can see Sarah and Jonas laying in their bed in the guest room I'm currently in, I can see a Jonas's face, little bit more stubble on him than I expected. Taking a good look at his face, I can see why Sarah is dating him, he isn't like male model level of attractiveness, but he is somewhat above average looking. His olive colored skin really shining out in the morning light that shines through the window in the back of the room. I hear talking downstairs, I can't understand what their saying, but I think Frank and Lena, Jonas's parents, are talking about the TV. I also think his brother Paul is playing a video game and munching on something, judging by the noises of a car racing, judging by the noises I think it's Grand Turismo. He seems to udder a curse word (Some in English, like fuck, but most in German).

I make sure Jonas is still asleep, his breathing is still pretty slow, and poke my head out, the entire floor of the room being wooden. I look at the 70's style alarm clock on the dresser, the time currently being 8:43. I hear Jonas shift and I quickly poke my head back into the suitcase. I hear him get up, mumbling something in German and walk off to the bathroom, but then I hear him quickly walk back, nearing the suitcase and sounds like he's about to open it up, I quickly bury myself in Sarah's bra, her scent still on it.

I see the light through the bra as Jonas looks in, pushing the bra aside a little bit and grabbing a shirt and some shorts and socks.

"Sarah packte viel mehr Kleidung als sie brauchte" (Sarah packed a lot more clothes than she needed) he says, muttering under his breath, sounding a bit annoyed.

I hear Jonas put his shirt and socks and shorts on, the wooden floor creaking as he took a step. I hear him stop walking and stop for a minute.

"Sie ist so schön wenn sie schläft" (She's so beautiful when she's sleeping) he says, I hear some warmth in his voice, and his hand stroking her hair. I can hear Sarah breathing softly in and out in her sleep.

Jonas walks out of the room and into his brothers room, as I can tell by the creaking of the floor boards and the sound of Paul's video game becoming louder as the door to his room opens.

"Alter, du bist eine Schande. Du bist dreiundzwanzig und lebst immer noch wie siebzehn"(Dude, you're a disgrace. You're twenty three and you still live like you're seventeen) he says, with a small pinch of disappointment in his voice.

I poke my head out of the suitcase, I look into the room across the hallway. Jonas is wearing a white "Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt" and khaki shorts, Paul is in his underwear and wearing a black "Die Toten Hosen" t-shirt, which I think is a German rock band. I can see a little bit of his room, the black bunk bed that Paul's currently sitting on, I see some old chocolate wrappers around the floor, there's a package of something called Leibniz Butterkeks next to him, I think it's some type of cookie that he's been eating on this entire time. There's a Green Day poster on the wall near the blocky CRT TV, seemingly from a concert here in Berlin he went to about 6 years ago this year, and beside the TV there's about 5 beer bottles and scattered around, one really close to the PlayStation two. So I guess Jonas does have a point.

"Bruder, es ist Sonntag. England hat dich nicht so sehr verändert, oder? Sonntags ist hier ein Ruhetag" (Brother, it's Sunday. England hasn't changed you that much, has it? Sundays are a day of rest here) I hear Paul say, as he drifts a corner in the game, and also taking another cookie out and eating it.

"Ist das der neue Gran Turismo?"(Is that the new Gran Turismo? Jonas says, leaning a bit more into his room.

"Ja, der dritte. Ich habe es gestern gekauft" (Yep, the third one. I bought it yesterday.) I hear Paul say, making another drift in his car.

I hear Sarah starting to wake up also, with a yawn, I poke my head back in.

I hear her get up out of bed and close the door, Paul and Jonas not seemingly notice her. She opens the suitcase.

"You alright, Matt?" She says to me, she has morning breath but oh well.

"Yeah I'm alright, yesterday was fucking boring to me though" I say to her, but my voice hushed.

"You'll go out today, I promise" Sarah says, her finger softly tussling around my hair. It feels kinda weird, how warm her finger is on my head, she smiles also.

Sarah's dressed in a blue tank top and her panties, seemingly more like my girlfriend's regular panties than Sarah's usual lingerie style panties. The waist hug tight against Sarah's waist, she pulls it out, a little bit, saying it makes a mark on her skin. I can see a little bit of a camel toe as she walks pulling the panties a little bit out of her area, they kinda suck into her ass though in the back, her buttcrack seemingly eating up the back of her panties, she pulls it out a bit, mumbling something about needing to buy bigger knickers. Her nipples exposed through the shirt. She goes digs into the suitcase, taking her tank top off, (I don't think she cares if I see her tits and stuff at this point) and quickly putting on a bra and a white cut off blouse, that goes down to her belly button. She pulls on a pair of jean shorts and grabs me out of the suitcase, placing me in her right pocket.

Sarah walks out of the room and opens the bathroom door, she brushes her teeth and washes her face, saying that she used the bathroom last night and doesn't really need to do anything this morning. I can feel Sarah's smooth shaved legs poke into me through the pocket fabric as she walks out, humming a little song to herself.

She walks a little more and opens the door to Paul's room, Paul and Jonas are talking and laughing and eating some of the cookies that Paul has, while playing the racing game.

Sarah laughs at the sight of them, and then closes the door. I feel her walk downstairs, I fly up and down inside her pocket as she walks down the stars. I hear her bare feet slapping along the steps. She walks pass the front door and through the living room and into the kitchen, I hear the noise of utensils shuffling around.

"You guys really like bread" Sarah says.

"Of course we do, it's a major staple food over in Germany. Now here, have this roll" I hear Lena say, her English is pretty good compared to Frank's, Lena lived in Canada in her teen years before moving back to West Berlin, she's in her late 50s now.

I hear Sarah taking it from Lena and bite into it, she chews it for a bit, and then swallows.

"This one of the best bread I've ever had" Sarah says, I feel her take a seat in one of the wooden chairs at the kitchen table, her thigh becoming a flat canvas as she sits down.

"I get it from Aldi yesterday. Shops close Sundays" I hear Frank say, his husky German voice really echos in the bottom half of the house.

"I think I heard about that, it was like that for awhile in Scotland when I was younger" Sarah says, before she takes a bite out of her roll again, reaching for what I think is a knife and some butter.

"It's been that way in Germany as long as I could remember, I remember having to get used to that and not everything being open all the time when I got back from Toronto" Lena says, taking a sip of her coffee.

"How long were you in Toronto anyways?" I hear Sarah say, sounding curious as she butters her roll and takes a bite.

"We got there when I was 14, so about 1960, and I left when I was around 25, so 1971. My parents lived there until they died in 1993. My younger brothers and sisters still live there though" She says, I hear the sound of Lena grabbing a another roll out of the basket.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, seemingly from Paul and Jonas, they walk down into the kitchen, Jonas kissing Sarah on her check and grabbing a bread roll out of the basket.

The conversation goes on for about two hours, with Jonas and Paul chiming in with something. It goes from Lena's time in Canada, saying how she got lost while visiting New York not too long after the death of MLK Jr and seeing the riots going on first hand, and the conversation goes to reverse culture shock coming back from Canada and getting used to it, and then talking about how she might visit Toronto to see her younger brother again, saying she hasn't been back in almost 10 years.

"Let's go to a restaurant, I don't think Sarah has tried the local food yet" I hear Paul say.

"You pay?" I hear Frank say, and everyone laughs.

"Alright Alright, anything to make Sarah's visit better" I hear him say, as he grabs his keys and wallet and heads out the door.

Everyone else is already clothed, Paul putting some jeans on before coming downstairs apparently.

Sarah runs back up quickly to get her shoes, and comes back down with them on.

Frank has a gray 1998 Mercedes M-Class SUV that he bought brand new, as I found out yesterday. It's a pretty high standard car, the BMW belonging to their mom. Everyone gets into it, Frank in the front seat and Lena in the front passenger's seat. Sarah and the guys in the back. I hear him put his keys in and turn the car on, and shift gears and back out of the parking lot. Every car I've been in in Europe has always been a Manual I've noticed. I feel him back out of not really a drive way, more like a patch of road that just leads up to a garage. He pulls out onto the narrow roads and then out onto the street way.

"So what place is it?" Sarah says.

"It's a surprise, It's not McDonald's or anything so we're not trying to trick you, but it's a good place" Lena says.

The SUV drives on for a bit, I hear the noises of Traffic outside. Cars passing and stuff. It's a 15 minute drive. I hear a Ambulance rush by, it's signature European siren playing.

"Oh, the Brandenburg Gate" I hear Sarah say.

We drive a little bit more and then I hear the SUV park and Frank shifts and turns off his Engine.

"Tiergartenquelle? I've never heard of that" Sarah says.

"Trust us, you'll love it" Paul says, as everyone starts to get out of the SUV.

Sarah gets and out and so does everyone else, I feel jolted out of her pocket as she gets up, landing flat on my back. I resist screaming, and I don't think Sarah noticed me falling either. The pain hurts but it actually goes away pretty quickly, another side affect of me being shrunk down, before I can say anything they've walked so quickly into the restaurant that I can't keep up.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" I say, starting to run towards the road and freak out. A car runs me over going pretty fast, but I actually get stuck in it's treads.

I'm rolling over and over and over at a high speed, I think this guy or gal wants to be F1 driver with the rate of speed their going. Eventually they come to a stop at a stop light, I can see the feet and legs of the people walking past me on the cross walk, mostly tourists. I can see the license plates of the cars passing by also, those long rectangular licence plates with their country on it, most of them D for Deutschland but I see some Italian and Denmark and even a couple of French plates as the cars pass by. The car practically zooms off as soon as the light turns green.

This goes on for about another 30 minutes, it gets even worse when the driver gets on the Autobahn, the driver seemingly going as fast as they can and slowing down as soon as they see a speed limit. I feel like vomiting after that whole situation, the driver gets off onto the exit and down and road and into a neighborhood, and then into a apartment complex. It looks way nicer than Sarah's or Jonas's. I hope Sarah doesn't freak out too bad once she figures out I'm gone.

The car slows down to a stop, the breaks screeching a bit.

I hear the car door open.

"God, is nowhere open on Sunday here?" A female voice says, a female German voice says.

I slide out of the treads, making a slight popping sound. I'm surprised I'm still surprised I'm alright after that whole incident, just kinda covered in gravel from all that driving.

I see the woman, she's blonde and seems to be in her late 20s and early 30s judging by her voice and face, she's in a shirt and jogging pants. I follow her, no one really noticing me luckily. She opens a gate door, punching a code in, and it automatically opens for her. She walks up a stair case and I grab onto a shoe lace, being interested into where I might end up. She goes up the stairs and goes into the first floor, walking down the hallway a bit then opening her door. I climb a little bit up her leg and into her pants, making sure I don't get caught.

"Was hast du gedacht?" (What did you think?) I hear a male voice say.

"Es ist ein schönes Auto, fährt auch überraschend schnell"(It's a nice car, goes surprisingly fast too) She says.

"Yeah, I know right?" He says, he has a German accent but hers is much stronger.

"I mean, one of my friends had a Passat, but it wasn't that smooth" She says.

"Well I mean, Jessica, It's a brand new car.Two thousand four model" He says.

I feel Jessica walk into the kitchen, judging by the change from carpeted floors to tile.

"This lasagna smells amazing, we should take it out now. It's been in the oven for about 50 minutes, should be ready. Right, Karl?" Jessica says, bending down to open the oven.

I slide down her leg a bit as she does this, staying within her shorts but if I scooted down a little bit more than I usually would, I would be spotted. I hear Karl agree and open up one of the dresser drawers, taking out what I think is a oven mitt. The Karl opens the oven and pulls out the lasagna, setting it on the kitchen table.

"Let's wait a couple of minutes to let it cool off" I hear Karl says.

I feel Jessica scratch her side a bit, judging by how her leg muscles tighten up a bit. She's a pretty fit girl. I feel her walk and sit down on the couch, the TV on some German comedy show. I can't really understand it.

It's about 10 minutes and then she gets up, The action of her doing this makes me fly into the air and straight into the Lasagna, I end up getting buried in the melted cheese.

"What was that?" Karl says, seemingly noticing me.

"I don't care, let's eat" Says a very hungry Jessica, I hear her getting up from the couch.

I hear plates and cups shuffling, I try to bury myself between the layers of lasagna pasta, layering myself up.

I see a knife cutting not too far from my head, which makes me super nervous at first until I realize who's cutting is cutting the edge around me.

I land on a plate with a plop, the plate seemingly glass.

"Natürlich nimmst du das größte Stück" (Of course you take the biggest piece) I hear Karl say, teasing Jessica.

Jessica doesn't respond but she starts eating right away, I feel her fork poke into my side, not digging deep but I can kinda feel a little bit of pain. I feel my surroundings go from airy to moist, I think I'm in Jessica's mouth.

I feel her teeth actually chew up the food, as I try to dodge it. The smell of Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and little bits of ground up beef and sausage does kinda smell pretty good, mixed with the pasta. I see a cavity in the back of Jessica's mouth, kinda showing off that she has a sweet tooth. Before I can get a better look at my surroundings, I feel Jessica's swallowing muscles really pull me down. Her throat is wider than Sarah's or Emily's. I fall quite fast, the moistness of the inside really hitting me, and me and the chewed up food land inside Jessica's empty stomach.

I'm all covered up in the food, Italian food seems to be pretty heavy, in a literal sense. Before I can move, more food falls on me.

"I think I swallowed something whole" Jessica says from the outside.

"Maybe you should slow down then" I hear Karl say, I think he's unscrewing a wine bottle.

I slowly crawl out the grudge of chewed up/starting to be digested lasagna. Jessica's belly acids really reacting to all this food, the acid gets even more bubbly when another huge chewed gob of food lands on the inside. I can hear Jessica's heart beat above me, and her lungs sucking air in and out. Sounding how a plane lands at the airport with each outward breath. Her belly is starting to get more and more filled up with each swallowed bit of food. I think she might of gone back for seconds and thirds

"You're getting bloated Jessica" I hear Karl say.

"I know, this is my last piece" I hear Jessica say, as she does a huge burp bubble rises out of the acids I notice.

Jessica burps and then excuses herself.

The digestion in her belly is going pretty crazy, groaning and gurgling. Her acids seem to really be going off on this food, even my pants are starting to look more like acid washed Jeans.

"Zu unserem siebenjährigen Hochzeitstag!"(To our seven year anniversary!) I hear Karl say, and Jessica's and glasses clink. I hear Jessica's mouth swallow the Wine, I brace for what might happen next.

Her belly gets somewhat flooded with red wine, I go under the wine for a second, the Alcohol really setting her belly off, and more wine just keeps going in. I think she's grabbed the bottle and just started chugging it at this point, the Pasta and wine bloating out her belly. I can tell from the inside too the way her stomach walls are stretching.

"Alright, that's enough" I hear Karl say, his voice sounding a bit more stern, snatching the bottle out of her hand.

"Alright then, no fun Karl" She says, giving him a nickname.

"It's 2 o'clock in the evening, I feel like taking a nap anyways. Let all this food digest" Jessica says, putting her hand on her belly, I feel the pressure right above my head.

"You should, you just had 3 huge servings of food and half the bottle of wine" Karl says, sounding annoyed. I hear him say, I think he's grabbing his car keys and heading off somewhere.

"I'm feeling a bit drunk anyways" She says, as I feel her fake stumble back into the couple's bedroom.

Her belly is really digesting now, much more than I've seen Sarah or Emily's done. The cheese and all that food just mixed together, plus the wine being like a literal red sea in here. I hear Jessica take her shirt off and pants, crawling into bed and laying on her back.

"Warum habe ich so viel gegessen?"(Why did I eat so much?) she says, I feel her hands laying on her belly. She can really hear the digestion, as the food shifts from her movement from upright to on her back.

Her belly makes groans, and Jessica groans herself. She starts to nod off to sleep, and her belly really kicks into overdrive once she does.

I get jolted around a ton, it's like her belly is showing me who's boss. The cheese and meat and sauce and pasta covering me up, mixed with the red wine. It's like being on a roller coaster ride, but inside the stuffed belly of a German chick in her early 30s. I wonder if she's on her period, judging by how much she ate and how her stomach's handling it all. I feel the cheese starts to melt into proteins and all, and some of the food travels into her intestines. This entire process took about 3 hours, her belly digests really slow but really rapidly at the same time. Her intestines is like tubes, really. Kinda reminded me of taking the Subway back when I visited New York a couple of years ago, the food also mushed around me. I feel myself slowly inching forwards every couple of minutes, I think this takes another couple of hours. I can kinda hear Karl coming back, saying he went to the Volkswagen dealership to see if he needed anything for the new car. Jessica responds with a grunt. I inch a bit more forwards, being stuck in this spot until I feel about night time.

I start to fall asleep, dreaming about my life at home. I start to wish I was back home in North Carolina, hanging out with Jon and Richie and seeing my girlfriend again and spending the days on Newgrounds or Myspace or Ebaums World, the websites I frequented the most. Being normal sized again and being able to go and actually go to a store or a fast food place and get something and sleeping in a actual bed and eating actual food, I start to miss my family and friends and girlfriends and my life as a whole. I really wished I'd brought my cell phone along, I wonder if Mom and Dad even tried to contact me after I left America.


"I hope I'm not this way forever" I say, I feel a tear come down my cheek, before I nod off to sleep, using the digested food behind me as a pillow. The song "Life in a Northern Town" by Dream Academy starts to play in my head, the lyrics really sticking out to me.

Who knew a song from the 80s that you randomly thought of could be so relatable to your situation.
End Notes:
Matt's starting to get homesick, I'm sure many of us would in his situation.
Day 10: Nurse Jessica by Flagpole_Sitta97
Monday, June 28th, 2004.


I wake up, landing on a hard porcelain surface. It kinda hurts at first, the fall damage. The smell of feces and urine around me, I see toilet paper landing around me. A couple of farts emit from the gaping pink hole in front of me. I can see a little bit of Jessica's butt hairs, seemingly small peach colored hairs from her cheeks spread on the toilet seat. She's got a surprisingly thick ass.

"I'm never eating this much again" Jessica says with a bit of a pain in her voice, I think all that food made her constipated, judging how solid everything is. she gets of off the toilet and turns around.

I shift and move, trying to break myself free of the feces. And I do, the smell not being that bad to me due to the fact I worked at a grocery store for awhile, and people would do stupid stuff like take a shit in the aisles as a stupid prank and I'd end up cleaning it up since no one else would, even the Janitors were pretty hesitant on cleaning up bodily functions and fluids.

Jessica's blue eyes looking back at me. I also notice that the toilet has a shelf, and doesn't have a drop down bowl like the rest of the toilets I've seen so far. I think it's just a German thing, because when I was in England it was basically a American toilet with less water. Jessica kinda looks like Drew Barrymore the more I look at her face, like how she looked in that one Adam Sandler Movie that came out this year that I took Molly out to one Saturday a couple of months ago. I think it was called 50 First Dates. Her teeth are as white as the porcelain I'm currently in. Her hair dirty blonde at the bottom but regular blonde at the bottom. I start to wiggle a bit, freeing myself out of the feces, and onto the clean, white, other side of the toilet shelf.

"I THINK I SEE SOMETHING MOVING" Jessica says, the clearest English I've ever heard from her, she sounds totally shocked.

Judging by the light I see out I think it's the early morning, four or five o'clock.

"I bet it was a tapeworm considering how much you ate last night" I hear Karl say in the bedroom.

"No, I'm serious" She says, eyeing me. I can kinda see a little bit of her tit as she bends down and the rest of her boobs.

"I'm not looking at your Scheisse" Karl says, I hear him putting his blankets of over his head.

Surprisingly, I'm actually pretty clean despite being having to dig myself out of poop and urine, the smell being on me but it won't take long for it to go away.

"Ist das ein kleiner Mann?" (Is that a little man?) Jessica says, noticing me for the first time, she moves me away with her finger, she grabs me and places me in the bathroom sink before flushing the toilet.

"Uh, don't know what you're saying, but okay" I say, Jessica is stunned for a mintute as she turns the water on. It's like taking a really heavy cold shower, I stay in for about a minute before I air-dry myself. Whatever shit and piss stains on me washing off in the sink

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She says, I notice she's still in her panties and bra. She has a pretty sexy figure too, hourglass-ish and kinda thick in the thighs and hips too, her panties ruby red and somewhat small on her. I guess American Pie was right about older women, she's pretty hot, even though she doesn't look much older than thirty.

I hear Karl rush in, he looks about to be in his mid 30s. He's wearing glasses and he's in a grey tank top and his boxers, his hair has some grays in it, so I guess he started graying early. He has kind of a goatee.

"What?" Karl says, looking at me and then shifting his direction to Jessica.

"It JUST SPOKE" Jessica says, still freaked out. Her voice seems to get louder with each yell.

"That's right" I say, starting to have some fun in this situation.

Karl falls over and faints, Jessica screams and runs into the kitchen. I worry on what she might do, I attempt to run and get near the slightly open window near the edge of the tub and the bathroom and Jessica busts in with a Weck Jar in tow, I attempt to slide out the window, hoping I land on grass but Jessica has a strong grip on my leg as I slide, I'm worried she might disjoint my right leg.

"I'm going to show you off to the world, lucky for you, I'm a nurse at the hospital. Maybe we could do some tests on you, see why you're like this" Jessica says with a devious smile, dropping me in the jar and closing the lid, sealing it tight with her pink colored fingernails.

"Please don't, Please" I cry out, this has been my biggest fear all along.

"Too bad" she says with a evil-ish laugh, before setting me near the edge of the bathroom counter.

"How did you get here anyway, you're not German, you're a American, and were you always small? You don't look that old either, you seem like " She says, she sits on the toilet seat with the top down, having a good amount of interest in her voice.

"To make a long story short, I ate a bad plant getting out the airport, went on vacation in England and then went to Germany, and now I'm here. I'm eighteen, actually" I say, my voice sounding muffled through the thick jar glass. I'm not surprised she thought I was older, I used to get mistaken for 21 or 22 fairly often back at home.

"But how did you end up inside me?" Jessica says, pushing her hair back.

I notice Karl starts to wake up, getting up off the floor and walking back to his room, and climbing back into his bed, seemingly not caring about what's going on right now.

"Uh, well. I ended up getting stuck in the tire treads of your car, and you drove here, and then I got free and you stepped on me, and then somehow I flew into the lasagna you had yesterday coming from your shoe, and then you ate me" I say, planning out a plan to knock the glass jar on the ground and making a run for it in case shit goes south.


"Wait, so you survived all that?" She says, pointing her right pointer finger right at her innie belly button.

"Yep" I respond.

"You really have been somewhere no man has ever gone before" she says, giving me a smile and licking her lips in a playful way.

"That's one way of looking at it" I say, I pace in circles inside the jar.

"Welp, I gotta get ready for work. I might let you stay hidden and you'll become my new pet" Jessica says, as she gets up from sitting down on the toilet seat and out into the bedroom, closing the door but still leaving the light on.

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath, I think to myself that I have four days left before I have to get back to England for my return flight somehow.

I'm left with just my thoughts and the light outside shining and the sun rising, and the sound of the three light bulbs in a row on the top of the sink buzzing. I know the first thing I'm doing when I get back to the states is probably hang out with Molly and Jon, not going to third wheel Jon or anything, though me and Molly might get some alone time to make up for all the time I've been gone. I've noticed another thing too, I'm actually in a place where whites seem to be the majority, in Manchester and Berlin. It's a weird feeling to me, living in Baltimore and Charlotte and being one of the few white people at school or in public. I never really noticed this until now. I hear the noises of Jessica and Karl talking and putting on clothes and heading out to their respective jobs, Karl being some type of Engineer, Jessica being a nurse at a local hospital. I see Karl walk in and brush his teeth, not really noticing me, or just choosing not to acknowledge me.

"You're as real as Saint Nicholas to me, you must be some type of robot. Some American robot" he says, after rinsing his mouth out with mouthwash and walking out.

"I'm the real deal" I say, shrugging my shoulders as Karl walks out, he's dressed in a button down white shirt and work pants, black loafers on.

I hear Jessica walk in, she's dressed in blue scrubs and blue pants and a pair of sneakers. She looks kinda hot with her hair in a bun.

"C'mon, come with me" She says, smiling and opening the top of the jar, pouring me into her hand and puts me into her pants pocket, it's way roomer than any other pocket I've been in. I feel Jessica walk and put the glass on the counter and turning the light off in the a bathroom.

"I mean, I can drop you off at work and I'll take the car today" Karl says, I hear him putting on a tie.

"Yeah, that works. Your job is more on the outskirts of Berlin anyways" She says, as Jessica and Karl walks out and locks the door.

I bounce around as she goes down the stairs and outside, judging by the light outside I think it's about 7 in the morning. I hear her open her passenger door and climb in, the car feeling somewhat cold from being outside all night. She sits down and closes the door and puts her seat belt on, Karl opening the door and quickly sitting down and inserting his keys in and cranking up the Passat, he shifts and goes in reverse, before shifting to first gear and driving out of the parking lot and onto the streets.

I feel Jessica lean over a bit and turn the radio on, it being some German sports talk show, talking about the Euros, everything else I don't understand, Jessica turns the radio, landing on some German pop station, playing some song I don't understand, I don't think it's even German "Maya ya he, maya ya who, maya ha" or whatever the lyrics are. Karl makes a comment mumbling how it sounds like shit, but Jessica says she rather hear this than sports talk radio, which shuts Karl up. The drive from the apartment to the hospital is about 15 minutes, with traffic. Karl drops Jessica off in front of the hospital, he tells her to have a nice day at work as he drives off.

Jessica walks into the hospital and checks in into her shift, the hospital sounding somewhat busy during this time, the sound of patients and doctors talking and being rushed to and fro, all in German. I hear Jessica walk into the cafeteria of the hospital and getting a coffee and a Mars Bar, judging by her conversation with one of the people. I hear her unwrapping the chocolate bar and eating it, and taking a swift drink of her coffee. A flake of chocolate with a hint of caramel on it drops into her pocket, it's the size of my head. I take about 3 huge bites of it before getting full. It kinda tastes like a Milky Way back at home, but less sweet.

She makes conversation with one of her fellow nurses, in German. I can't really understand the conversation their having, but I think Jessica starts it off with her new car, noticing the word "Auto" and "Volkswagen" in her first sentence, they talk for about 15 minutes or so and then Jessica is called up to service a patient.

She walks into the room, it smelling like well, bleach and cleaning products, that good ol' hospital smell. The patient seems to be a elderly women who broke her hip, and is about to go into surgery. Judging by her voice and the doctor coming in and talking to her, this whole ordeal lasts for about 45 minutes to a hour. And then after that Jessica goes into one of her stations, going on the computer and talking to people online, I notice that Familiar chime too, the Window XP sound making me kinda homesick. I think about my life at home, starting to dive into sadness again but I stop myself, giving myself hope that I might grow back to normal. As soon as I get back to normal I'm going straight back home, I'm even debating if I wanna go to UCLA this fall for law school, even though they already chose me.


Jessica's on the computer for about two hours, I hear her stomach gurgle a couple of times, out of still digesting that coffee and chocolate bar, a odd combination for a breakfast but it's better than when Sarah drank that Red Bull. She burps a couple of times too, getting catching some of the attention from one of the doctors, telling her to stop burping and saying it's gross, in English. She giggles a bit and says alright. She gets up at the end of it, being called to tend to another patient. It's a man in his early 40s with his wife and teenage daughter and son in his room, Jessica greets them and hands the man some pills, I usually don't pay attention to the conversation they're having due to the fact it's pretty much all in German, with a couple of English or American English terms mixed in here or there. This whole process takes about maybe around 30-45 minutes before she leaves.

Eventually it becomes noon, Jessica spending her time asking around if she's needed and spending time on one of the computers again before 12. She goes on her lunch break downstairs into the cafeteria, Jessica gets beef stew, a bread roll, and a salad and a some kind of soda called Mezzo Mix. She sits with her friends, mostly female and a couple of males. She finishes her food fairly quickly, her lunch break is about a hour I've noticed, she doesn't say anything about me thank God during the conversation. She finishes her lunch and goes back up stairs.

"LAUF LAUF LAUF!" I hear the voices of medics say and the rushing in of a gurney and family members crying.

"SIE, KRANKENSCHWESTER KRAUS, GEHEN DORT, DIESER MANN HAT EINEN HERZANGRIFF!" (YOU, NURSE KRAUS, GET IN THERE, THAT MAN IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK!) I hear one of the Doctors order her, I feel Jessica rush after the gurney.

"Put HIM ON THE BED, PUT HIM ON THE BED" One of the doctors say, I poke my head out a little bit, I'm shocked, it's Jonas's Father. I see Jonas himself scared, Sarah next to him with tears in her eyes, Paul seemingly scared also, Lena in tears running down her cheek.

"What happened?" Jessica says, turning her attention towards Sarah.

"He was doing yard work and we saw him just fall over for no (she hiccup cries) reason" Sarah says, her shaky voice and her Scottish accent really coming out.

Some more Nurses rush in, one with a defibrillator and another with IV stuff.

"THREE, TWO, ONE" One of the nurses say before giving a almost dead looking Frank a shock, another nurse attempting to hook him up.

Frank shows no response, and his family plus Sarah start to either cry or cry harder depending on the family member.

The Nurse does it a second time, and Frank starts to come back to life, not fully, but his heart rate starting to comeback from being flatlined to slowly rising up again, to the relief of everyone.

"I thought I'd lost my husband" Lena says, starting to cry tears joy instead. The boys and Sarah start to look relieved.

I see Sarah pace out of the room and down the hallway. I quickly realize that going home with Sarah might be the only way I'll make it back to the UK and be able to make it back to my flight home to America. I notice everyone's focused on Frank and him starting to come back to life. I slowly slide out of Jessica's pocket, Jessica seemingly not noticing me sliding out and dropping on the floor, but as soon as I make the drop right near Jessica's bus sized sneaker, I run like hell after Sarah, dodging feet and legs and wheelchairs and crutches moving around me.Everyone's too focused on their own stuff to even notice me, or just dismissing me as a bug if they do see me. I take a turn, my heart racing, I see Sarah go into the women's restroom. I slide through the crack in the door, the women's bathroom seemingly empty besides Sarah and me. Sarah goes into the first stall and closes the door, I hear her pull down her pants and grabs a toilet seat cover and places it on the toilet before sitting down.

"Sarah, it's me" I say, sliding under the stall. The stalls in Europe don't seem to have those gaps under the doors like the public restroom stalls in America do.

"OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT I LOST YOU" Sarah says, looking down at me, surprised and relieved at the same time.

"Yeah, I somehow fell out of your pocket while you were getting out the car and kinda stuck in the tire treads of another car as I tried to get back to you, long story short I ended up in the belly of one of the nurses in that room, the blonde one, and she pooped me out this morning with the rest of her food, I tagged along with her and here I am" I say, Ignoring the small toot that came out of Sarah's ass before peeing and the sound of her urine hitting the bowl.

"I thought you ran off or something, you're lucky I didn't tell Emily and decided to wait a little bit longer" She says, the steam of piss ending and she tells me to turn around for she can pull her knickers and trousers up, and I do.

Sarah flushes the toilet and puts me in her pants pocket, My surroundings being a Werther's Original wrapper and I think a 2 Euro coin in her pocket. She goes and washes her hands for about a minute or two and then dries them off and walks out, back into the hospital hallway and back into the hospital room, all the nurses gone.

"What did they say?" Sarah says, as she walks through the door.

"They said he should stay in the hospital for a couple days, just to make sure" Paul says, looking back as she walks in.

"But he's okay, yeah?" Sarah says, I see Frank give her a weak smile and a thumbs up.

Jonas walks up to her, you can totally tell he's been crying.

"I'm moving back to Germany. This whole event here reminds me how much my family needs me. I'll fly or take a train to Manchester to come visit you, but after we're done in Germany, I'm packing all my things and moving to a flat here, not too far from the house" He says, to her.

"I understand" Sarah says, she leans in and kisses him softly on his cheek.

We spend the rest of the day in the Hospital, watching the TV in the hospital room until about 10'o clock at night or so, saying our goodbyes. We ate at the Hospital so we weren't really hungry when we got home. Lena drove us home in Frank's same SUV, the ride being quiet and the music of soft early 70s pop-rock being played in the car. Sarah puts me back in the suitcase while Jonas is taking a shower, and I quickly fall asleep. Being glad I at least have some form of someone who knows where I am.
End Notes:
Hope that scat stuff wasn't too gross for you guys at the beginning, I'm not really into it either but I tried to go light on it and focus more on Jessica's butt. I really only added it because it would be pretty realistic after how much Jessica ate and what she ate.
Day 11: Last Day in Germany by Flagpole_Sitta97
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004

I wake up, seemingly later than usual, noticing how Sarah and Jonas aren't in bed. The windows outside seemingly cloudy as usual, Germany not having much different weather than England. It's funny how it hasn't rained once during my entire trip here, I even remember packing a rain jacket in my luggage, but I don't even need it. I squeeze myself out of the suitcase and onto the floor. I walk around the room, I see a opened box of tampons on Sarah's side of the bed, sitting on the counter. She's never told me about her period, or at least she's kept a good job of hiding it from me. I remember back at home whenever it was Molly's time of the month she would kinda bring it up to me maybe once or twice but then never bring it up again. Maybe Sarah isn't really that open with me about that type of stuff, despite me literally being inside her a couple of times, belly wise and all. I'm not a virgin though, Molly and I have done it a couple of times before.


I walk out of the room, not really having to open the door, the creaked door being wide enough that I could kinda slip through the crack. I take a 360 look at the hallway, thinking about how much smaller it feels compared to the upstairs hallways back at home. I walk into Paul's room, the door closed but I slide in under the door, the space underneath being wide enough that I could slide in. Paul's room smells like stale beer, his room still being a mess after all this time, the only thing different is that I notice that he has a light blue clamshell Apple laptop, I think they're called a iBook. It's located in his closet, on the floor. It looks to be pretty new maybe 1 or 2 years old but a sticker on it also saying "Benutzt" which I think means used, this is the 2nd time I've seen someone with a computer in Europe, Sarah seemingly not having one, and Alex has a desktop at his house. The PlayStation 2 under his huge blocky TV, which is the size of a Jumbotron to me, is seemingly dusty. He has about 5 games, The only one that catches my eyes is Grand Theft Auto III. I wonder what Paul does for a living, even though I think he mentioned something about working at a Pharmacy a couple of days ago, when I was upstairs the entire time.


I leave his room and walk down the hallway, I slowly slide from stair to stair, not wanting to jump down and end up hitting myself on the head. It takes me about 10 minutes in total. I make it down to the last stair, until I hear the front door open. I quickly hide behind a vase near the stair case. I get a small peek out, it's just Sarah seemingly. I wait for her to pass by me, her thinking I'm upstairs still I assume. I wait and I hear and see no one else, I run out from behind the vase and near Sarah, she's dressed in shorts and the I (Heart) NY shirt I saw her wear back in England. Her legs seemingly somewhat tanned than the last time I saw them, her black hair going down to her back. I can tell she has a bra on too, you can kinda see the outline of it through her shirt. I notice how Sarah doesn't actually look like the typical Scottish woman, with her black hair and her brown eyes. She's humming to herself before she opens the pantry, as a Joke, I walk up to the back of her shoe and kick it.

"What was that?" I see Sarah jump forwards into the pantry looking back. Her facial expression goes from relaxed to kinda surprised in a matter of seconds. I see her not looking down but looking around, her nose nostrils looking like the size of windows, Sarah's not wearing lipstick, her lips are pink. I can see her brown eyes shifting around.

"I'm down here, Sarah" I blurt out, smiling.

She looks downs, smiles, and slowly picks me up and puts me up a couple of spaces away from her mouth, her hand feeling softer than usual, and it's strawberry scented too, I think she's been putting on lotion.

"I thought you were still upstairs asleep" Sarah says, stroking my hair with one of her fingers.

"Well, I woke up (I do a small laugh after saying this). Where's Jonas and his famlly anyways?" I say, Sarah's breath smells like coffee, kinda knocking me back a bit.

"Well, Jonas and his Mum is still with his dad in hospital, they offered to drop me off at home when they told me that they're going to be there all day and they'll come home tomorrow with their father. Paul went to work" She says, placing me down on the kitchen counter and going into the pantry, pulling out a box of something called "Super Dickmann's" I giggle a little bit at the name and Sarah tells me to be mature, with a smile on her face herself.

"Hungry?" She says to me as she opens the box, chomping down on a chocolate covered marshmallow afterwards.

"Yeah, I could eat, hand me a flake of chocolate" I say, Sarah takes another bite of the marshmallow, handing me one of the chocolate flakes that fell and placing it next to me, it's the size of a plank of wood to me.

I eat it, tasting the marshmallow residue on it mixed with the chocolate. I eat the entire thing, the chocolate tasting pretty good, I get a slight sugar rush from it. I feel pretty full after eating it. I watch Sarah eat about 3 out of the I assume 12 in the box, judging by the number on the box. I notice the chocolate stains around Sarah's mouth, she licks her lips to get them off.

I watch her grab a glass cup out of the cupboards and turn the sink faucet onto cold, watch her fill it up about half way and then turn the sink off. She puts the cup to her lips and drinks, the sound of her swallowing and the sound of the water rushing down her throat, I see the water rushing down in a lump each time she swallows. She finishes off the glass and places it in the sink.

"I saw you watching me drink the water, don't act like you didn't" she says, with a sly smile, her Scottish accent making her sound a little bit more chipper about it.

"I mean, it was pretty loud the way you were swallowing all of that water" I say.

"Hmm, yeah, I guess that's fair." She says, sitting down on one of the stools near the counter top.

"I could feel it traveling down into my belly a bit, the cold water and all. I haven't really had much from a coffee and a pastry, and that was a couple of hours ago" She says, scratching the side of her face.

"Haha yeah, I've been on that trip before a couple of times" I say, sitting down on the counter, swinging my legs a bit.

"Do you like being inside the bellies of lasses anyways?" Sarah says, posing a actual question.

"Yeah, I do. I think I've told you before, I'm not too sure. It's something about closeness or something to a girl, I guess. I've never really thought about it until it Emily swallowed me" I say, making this self-realization actually register to me fully for the first time.

"Interesting" She says, before she sneezes.

"Bless You" I say.

"Thanks" She says, sniffing once to clear her nose.

I get up and walk around the counter a bit, rolling a orange around and then kicking it, it goes flying off the counter. Sarah laughs and gets off her chair and picks it up, putting it back in the bowl.

"So, Matt. I called Emily last night not too long after Jonas went to sleep. She said that she'll fly out to Berlin to come get you and bring you back to England too. She should be here around 3'o clock today." Sarah says, crossing her legs.

"Wait, so you aren't taking me back?" I say.

"No, because I'm staying in Germany, remember? And I'm not going to waste two days going by train to bring you back to England then ride back to Germany" Sarah says.

"Oh, yeah. Wait, what about the X-rays?" I say, remembering that at the airport.

"Manchester Airport doesn't have X-rays, or at least when I went, this was post September 11th if you were wondering. I'm not too sure about Berlin though" She says.

"What time is it now anyways" I say.

"It's 12:47" She says, as she gets up from the stool and walks into the Living Room and turns the TV on, being on some channel showing some Home Shopping Network type channel.

She walks over and grabs me and sits slouched down on the couch, placing me on the arm of the couch. I watch her belly, a little bit more average looking instead of skinny, I guess all that German bread and food has been fattening her up, go up and down, I hear a little bit of digestion of the chocolate covered marshmallows and the water digesting in her belly from being somewhat close to her, soft digestion it seems, little gurgles and pops every couple of minutes, Sarah doesn't seem to notice the noises. I can see her finger changing channels with just one push, stopping on a channel for maybe a minute or two and then pushing the button. The channels are mostly different from what I've seen in England and America, everything seemingly dubbed in German if it's not German made. I look at Sarah, her relaxed face. She's slouched back on the chair, the shirt showing a little bit of a sliver of her lower belly, I can see her panties's waistband. I can see the reflection of the TV in her eyes, Sarah really focusing on it. She somewhat reminds me of Molly when she's like this, Molly would be pretty focused on the TV when we'd watch it together and I would just be thinking about what I would have for dinner later that night or day.

Sarah shifts her attention towards me, the TV being on a German dub of That 70's Show, a show I remember sometimes I would record new episodes of it on the DVR back at home, one of the few TV shows I'd watch by myself, if I was tired of using my computer. I'd just watch TV in my room or Downstairs, I usually watched TV on my own upstairs though, leaving it on Comedy Central or Spike TV for background noise, if I ever got sick of it being super quiet in my room. The more I think about my life at home the more Homesick I get.

"I see you're interested in my body" She says, joking flashing me, lifting her shirt up to her bra a bit and then putting it down.

"Nah, I see you more as a friend. I just kinda noticing how like, relaxed you are" I say.

"Yeah, I guess I get in this type of zone when I'm watching TV" Sarah says, changing the channel.


"Yeah, I can tell" I say, I start paying attention to the TV.

We watch TV for about another 2 and a half hours, Most of it I don't understand, mostly American shows with the rare English or German show mixed in.

We hear a knock on the door, and I notice the time on the clock, it's 3:35. Emily must be here. I watch Sarah get up from the chair and walk towards the door, she pulls her pants out of her buttcrack as she walks, pulling her pants up too, you could also see her panties a bit also.

"Emily, you made it" Sarah says, after she unlocks the door and brings her inside.

"It's really a short flight from Manchester to Berlin, it's only two hours long for a nonstop flight. I honestly don't get why you and Jonas decided to take the train" I hear Emily say as she walks into the kitchen.


"I wanted to fly, but Jonas kinda told me last minute so here we are" Sarah says, walking back into the living room.

"I see you're doing alright Matt" Sarah says, with a smile. It's nice to hear her English voice again.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine" I say, smiling back at her.

"Alex says hey" Emily says, taking off her shoes and sitting down in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I'm surprised he still remembers me" I say somberly.

"Yeah, he does" She says.

Me, Sarah, and Emily watch TV for a bit, for about a hour until Sarah says that her flight back in about a hour.

"Damn, well. Back to Manchester then" I say.

"Wait, Let me go get my keys to my apartment" Sarah says.

"Why?" Emily says, Sarah marches up the stairs.

"Just in case he grows back before his trip is up and he needs to get his suitcase" She says. Emily looks at me and I shrug.

Sarah comes back down, the keys jingling in her hand, she puts them in Emily's hand.

"I can drive you guys to the airport if you like, I'm pretty sure Jonas's father wouldn't mind if I borrowed his SUV" Sarah says, motioning towards the garage.

"I thought you didn't have a license?" Emily and I say in unison.

"I do have a license, just because I don't a have a car doesn't mean I can't drive. Plus, you Sarah don't have one yourself, you just borrow your dad's Skoda to get around" She says, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I'll just call a taxi" Sarah says, as she walks into the kitchen and uses the house phone, dialing up.

We wait about 3 minutes, the conversation between Emily and the cab company seemingly choppy, I'm surprised that Emily actually seems to know some German though, Sarah only getting lucky with Germans that actually speak and understand English.

"They said they'll be here in about fifteen minutes minutes" Emily says.

"I didn't know you spoke German?" I say.

"I don't really, learned it in Secondary School, year 10 to be exact, it was one of my classes. Still retained enough information to ask basic questions" Emily says, pushing her hair back.

"It's weird seeing how all the taxis here seem to all be Mercedes Benz" Sarah says.

"Yeah, it kinda is. It's been awhile since I've left England in general, like I wanna say 13 years since I've been in Mainland Europe" Emily says, as she puts her shoes.

"Where did you go?" Sarah asks, pushing her hair out of her face and turning the TV off with the remote control.

"Munich, Rome, and I think we might of made a stop in Paris and Nice. Alex remembers it better than I did" Emily says, we hear a car horn coming from outside.

"Welp, bye Sarah" I say, as Emily grabs me and places me in her mouth.

"Bye, Matthew" I hear her say, as I fall down Emily's throat. It's a bit tighter compared to being inside Jessica's, but oh well.

"That was much quicker than I thought" I hear Emily say from the outside, as I land into a pool of her stomach acid. Her belly seemingly empty besides a couple of pieces of a chewed up soft pretzel and I think the blackish brown bubbly liquid mixed with the acid is Coca-Cola.

"Bye Sarah, see you in a bit" Emily says, as she walks out the front door.

Emily opens the door of the taxi and gets in, after this point, I tune out everything and try to fall asleep.

From what I did notice is that I didn't get discovered in the Berlin Tegel Airport, I don't remember if there was a x-ray inside or not, but no one found out. The flight wasn't that long, it was only really about 2 hours, we got back around 5 or so, I started to wake up as Emily got out of the airport.

"Matt, Mate, are you still asleep?" I hear Alex's voice calling from the outside.

"Yeah, I am" I say, starting to wake up, the radio in his car on the outside playing "Mr.Brightside" by The Killers, I start to perk up hearing this song.

"You've made it back to Britain, Matt" I hear Emily say, her voice almost sounding loving.

"So, how was Germany?" I hear Alex say to his sister.

"It was fine, I wasn't really there for long" I hear Emily say, her voice sounding booming on the inside, she took a deep breath before starting off too, judging how rapid her lungs started to fill up with air and I could hear the wind rushing in them above me.

The rest of the ride is pretty quiet the "I never" and "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea" lyrics of the song sticking out in my mind on the ride home.

Eventually I hear the car stop, and Alex taking the keys out. Emily rushes out of the car and goes up the stairs, vomiting me out into the bathroom sink.

I fly out into the sink, and quickly climb out.

"I thought you didn't actually need to vomit" I say.

"Well(Emily wipes off her mouth) I did, I wasn't planning on pooing you out anyways" She says, as she begins to clean up the sink.

The rest of the night is pretty quiet, not much really going on. I fall asleep around 11'o clock or so, thinking about how I only have three more days left for me to grow back, which kinda scares me, I'm starting to get more and more concerned with each day getting closer.

I can't live the rest of my life like this.
Day 12: A Day with Emily by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
In this chapter we learn a little bit more about Matthew and his life. This chapter will be a bit shorter than usual.
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004.

I wake up under Emily's bed, I can hear her shifting and turning in her sleep above me, Judging by the light that's shining out in her room, it's morning time. I had a dream last night, it was one of those dreams where you were back in High School and you walking down the hallways, I was normal sized in this dream, but the hallways are empty, like it's no one else but me. I have my backpack on and everything, walking to my 4th period class. And then the roof just opens up, a huge Molly just ripping open the roof, and she's dressed like she is in the last photo of her I saw, a blue Paul Frank tank top and jean shorts. Her blonde hair was flying around in the wind, the weather outside being cloudy and windy and thunder and lighting was striking in the air out side, the wind blowing strong.

She screamed at me "You're MINE NOW" looking down at me, her loud voice was booming even louder than anyone's has in real life. Molly's hand reaching towards me and it's the size of a one story house, for some reason she's laughing manically. And then after that I woke up, I wonder if this dream meant anything, or it's just a one off.

"This being only a couple of inches tall stuff is really starting to mess with my head" I say, as I climb out from under Emily's bed

I get out, walking up to the dresser stand in front of me. Emily still sleeping, and she's seemingly snoring still, it's around 9'o clock, so I assume she's sleeping in right now. I can see her brown hair sliding down her back, her back turned to the wall. I think she's just in her pajama shirt and no pants besides her panties, judging by the outline of her butt through her bed sheets. I think the house is empty, judging by the fact the only noise I hear is the cars passing by on the streets outside.

I hear Emily start to get up, by the sounds of her sheets moving and her head lifting off her pillow.

"You're awake?" She says, I look back at her. I can kinda see some crust in her eyes, her expression looking really sleepy.

"Um, yeah. It's nine o'clock outside, MAAATE" I say, putting on a exaggerated British accent on the mate part.

"Very funny" she says, as she gets out of bed. She stands up, she really is only wearing her Pajama shirt and her panties, which seem to be just really the type my girlfriend would wear, just regular ones with a some type of design on them, in Emily's case it's roses.

I feel her steps boom under me as she walks, pushing me out of the way with her foot a little bit bit as she goes out the door and into the bathroom, closing the bathroom door and taking her clothes off and starting to shower. She sings "Beautiful Stranger" by Madonna, I think I've heard it before in a Austin Powers movie. She's actually a pretty good singer, her singing voice sounding a lot like Madonna, she drops her British accent as she starts to sing. She showers for about 45 minutes, before I hear the water turn off.

I hear the door open and Sarah walk out, with a towel on. You can see her nipples poking through the towel a little bit. I can see her legs and feet and upper half of her body is riddled with water droplets, I can feel the heat from the shower radiating onto me.

"How was I? Did I sound anything like her?" She says, looking down at me, smiling.

"Yeah, you sounded pretty good, actually" I say, as I watch her put on her panties and clothes, but her ass is pointed towards me so I really can't see all that much. She has a brown birthmark on her left butt cheek that's the size of a quarter, her butt seemingly still wet, the water droplets glistening on her butt.

"I know you're looking at my ass, Matt, I thought you said you had a girlfriend back at home" She says, with a teasing sound her her face.

"Um, I, uh" I say, I start to blush a bit.

"It's fine, at least some bloke is giving me attention" she says, as she pulls her panties out of her drawer and putting them on. She pulls a bra out also and places it on her self, connecting it in the back.

"What, you've never had a boyfriend?" I say.

"I mean, I've had two. The first one I dated in secondary school, year 12, his name was Kevin. He was nice, kinda looked like you, a bit dumb but was a cool guy. We lasted about seven months until we had a very heated argument outside of Lidl and that was that" She says.

"Second guy?" I say, I hear the noise of a door opening down stairs, I think it's her dad. Emily closes the door for her room and grabs me and places me on her dresser drawer and she sits down her bed.

"His name was Evan, we broke up in March, we lasted about 5 months. Found out he was cheating on me. I haven't really dated anyone since then" she says, scratching the back of her neck. She's sitting cross legged on the bed, she plays with her navel piercing a bit as she talked.

"Ah, yeah, that does suck. I mean, not all dudes are bad y'know. Me and Molly have been together for about 3 years" I say, kinda regretting saying that to Emily after realizing she hasn't had a relationship that long.

"How did you two meet?" She says, she takes her finger out of her navel and grabs a hair tie off the counter I'm currently standing on and puts her hair into a pony tail.

"I've known her since we moved to Charlotte, so about 4 years this year, we live in the same neighborhood. We would talk sometimes at the bus stop but it wasn't really until 10th grade we started to really like each other, I asked her out sometime at the end of the year and she said yes" I say.

"Have you guys fought or anything?" Sarah says, as she gets up to put on her pajama pants and a old t-shirt that kinda shows off her belly button.

"A couple of times here or there, but nothing really major. I think the only argument we really have on a somewhat regular basis is what to watch on TV" I say, with a small laugh at the end, Emily smiles.

"I guess you really are a smooth operator" She says, rubbing my head with her right finger, it smells of shampoo.

"I like to think of myself as one" I say, smiling.

"What was your life like before you moved to, uh, Charlotte?" She says.

I think back on my life for a second, since we moved to Charlotte when I was fourteen.

"It was pretty average, I barely remember the eighties besides watching Transformers on Saturday mornings and going to grandma's and grandpa's house later on in the day. I did alright in school in the nineties, wasn't a overachiever or anything, I feel like I was pretty average. I went to a private school until I came to Charlotte. I had a group of friends I would hang out with, Jared and Frankie and Lenny. I still keep in touch with Lenny and Jared through Myspace, they tell me Frankie moved to Boston not too long after I left. I used to spend the summers parked on the couch and just mindlessly watching TV in the living room, my younger brother Nathan would usually be skateboarding or rollerblading or whatever. I stopped watching TV like I used to until my dad bought me a computer the second Christmas we spent in Charlotte, and then I ended up spending more of my time on that" I say.

"Did you ever do anything with your friends in Baltimore" Emily says, now actually seeming curious with my life.

"We hung out sometimes, I guess. We lived withing walking distance of each other and we'd usually go over Frankie's house, since he had the latest video games. I never really cared much for video games, so I just mostly just sat and watched. I remember Lenny breaking Frankie's SNES controller after playing Mortal Kombat three since he lost to him" I say, remembering the situation and kinda still laughing about it.

"Ah, you had some interesting friends" She says, with a smile.

"Tell me about it, I do plan on seeing them again some time within the next two years" I say.

Emily gets up and goes down stairs, coming back up with a bowl of Frosties. She eats it, looking at me and smilling. I've noticed too that I haven't had to pee or poop at all during the entire time I've been small, all the food seemingly just going away somehow after I've eaten or drank it.

"I actually introduced Alex to Myspace" She says, before taking another bite.

"Oh" I say, the crunching she's doing ringing my ears.

"Yeah (She gulps the chewed up cereal) I did, since I noticed he was on AIM messenger all the time" She says.

"Ah, I've noticed something about him too, does he have a girlfriend or dating anyone? He's never really mentioned it" I say.

She takes another bite of her cereal, chews it and then swallows it.

"He's dated a few girls over the years, he's currently in a relationship with a Japanese woman online, which I think is what he still uses AIM for. They've been talking for about 4 months, he plans on flying out to Osaka to meet her this fall" She says, finishing her bowl and drinking the milk, her swallowing it all rings out in my ears, the gulps and milk rushing down her throat.

Emily shortly afterwards burps and places the bowl and spoon on the top of her dresser, near me.

"Excuse me, but anyways Matt, don't feel bad about it. I don't think his mates know about it either" Emily says, I see her rubbing her belly a bit with her palm, she's gotten a bit thicker since I've last seen her bare belly.

"I don't" I say, jumping from the counter to the bed.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I just slept for most of it and entertained myself with play around with pencils and paper clips, even using the Internet a bit with the help of Emily.

I fell asleep a bit earlier than usual, but I did start to be comfortable with the idea of being this way forever.
Day 13: Alyssa by Flagpole_Sitta97
Thursday, July 1st, 2004


I wake up, feeling somewhat different than I did yesterday, but I brush it off. I climb out from under covers of the bed, the foot of the bed. I can feel Emily's body warmth from the front of her bed, through her feet. She's seemingly downstairs now I think, judging by the fact that she's not in her room nor do I hear any footsteps upstairs nor downstairs, just the sound of a TV droning on in the living room. I climb down the bed, and land on the floor with a plop. I walk out of Emily's room and out into the hallway, the house seemingly quiet besides the TV and everything else. I wonder where Emily is.

I walk into Alex's room, a place I've never actually been in before. I slide under the door, and Alex's room is much more decorated than mine, covered in band posters ranging from "The Who" to "The Cure", and a "The Vines" and "The Smiths" poster sticking out somewhere in the back, he really likes a ton of "The" bands. There's no TV in his room, just a radio and a lone CD-player on his dresser drawer, a "The White Stripes" CD Album laying right beside it with Meg and Jack seemingly being approached by shadows, among many others. None of them really catch my eye, since some of these bands I really don't care for as much. There's a World Cup 1966 Poster on his closet door, in pretty good condition for it's age. The walls are painted red, you can get a good view of the backyard and other houses in the back, and a little bit of the road, you can kinda see a car drive pass on the road. It's funny to realize that you're currently in the room across the pond where you've been talking to a guy for a couple of months, and then you're in the room. Kinda surreal to think about. His bed is seemingly smaller than Emily's, it's kinda messy too. He has a ten pound bill on his dresser, right near the U2 CD case. I realize his room isn't really all that special besides the posters and the HP desktop computer.

As soon as I walk out, I hear the front door open, Emily and Alyssa walk in. Emily dressed in a mini-skirt and a crop top really showing off her gem belly piercing, the light from outside shining from outside really glowing off of her gem. I can tell they've been out in the sun for a bit, judging how they're skin is, Emily tanned pretty well, Alyssa looking more on the pink/red side with her tan. Alyssa's dressed in a blue bikini, her chubby belly kinda pouring out of it, it's kind of hot on her, her red hair seemingly kinda wet, she's not really fat, but you can totally tell she weighs a bit more, you can tell that she has love handles.

"I've got sand all over my bumcheeks and in my arsecrack" Alyssa says, following Emily to the kitchen.

"You can shower upstairs, I told you should of showered at the beach, I'm going to have to get sand out of the front seat of the car because of you" I hear Emily say, sounding really annoyed as she walks into the kitchen, she has a purse in hand too, I've never seen it before either.

I see Alyssa march up the stairs, and we both make eye contact with each other, she smiles as she walks up the stairs.

"I see you're still here" Alyssa says, her lips seemingly smiling. I can really see the specs of sand scattered around her body, her tits are much bigger than anyone's I've seen so far, definitely a size D.

"Yep, I still am. I never knew there were beaches in Manchester" I say, as I watch her make her final steps up the stairs, her belly jiggling a bit. She stands right over me, I can see a couple of hairs on her under belly, she looks down at me, a big toothy smile on her face. You can see the sand scattered all across her body, some residing in her navel, and a good amount on her legs

"Actually, Emily drove out to Liverpool this morning, since it's really only a hour's drive from Manchester, they're closer to the sea" she says, as she walks past me and into the bathroom, opening the door.

"FUCK, I forgot my clothes" I hear her say as she opens the door and goes down stairs again, I can feel her steps much more going down the stairs this time, vibrating in the floor.

Alyssa goes out the front door and quickly comes back with her clothes, running up the steps and quickly past me, going into the bathroom and closing and locking the door. I notice the amount of sand in the house, Emily seeming sweeping the house with a broom and dustpan, annoyed. I hear the shower in the bathroom turn on and I go downstairs to talk to Emily and see what she's up to. Jumping from stair to stair, getting thrill out of it a little bit.

"How was the beach" I say, with a sly grin as Emily sweeps up the sand, she's bent down as she sweeps, her breasts really exposed as she does, she's wearing a bra though. You can tell they're more tan than usual, since she's been exposed to the sun.

"I mean, besides from ALYSSA TRACKING SAND EVERYWHERE, it was fine. I called her up around 8 o'clock this morning if she wanted to drive out to Liverpool and go to the beach and maybe see if any cute or hot guys would take interest in us" She says, as she sweeps the sand into the dustpan.

"Well, did any?" I say, walking around her.

"I mean, most of the people there seemed to be families. Me and Alyssa got a couple of glances from a teenage boys, and maybe a couple of blokes in their 20s. None really talked to us though" Emily says, picking up the dust pan and walking out into the kitchen, I follow her.

"Ah, alright then" I say.

Emily pours the sand from the dust bin into the trash can in the kitchen and goes into the refrigerator, and pulls out a carton of Tropicana orange juice, a brand I thought was only in America, so this was a shock to me. I can hear the shower running up stairs, the sound of the water coming out of the shower upstairs. Emily opens the cabinet and pulls out a wine glass and sets it on the kitchen counter and pours the orange juice into the glass. Emily gives me a small smile since I'm watching her drink the orange juice, her swallows and gulps of the stuff ringing out in my ears. She finishes off the glass in about 2 minutes.

"That really hit the spot" she says, as she grabs the carton and places it back in the fridge.

I hear the water rushing upstairs turn off, signaling that Alyssa is done with her Shower.

"How old is Alyssa anyways?" I say, looking Emily in her blue ocean colored eyes.

"She's 22, only two years older than me. Sarah's closer to Alex's age, she'll be 24 in August" Emily says, as she runs hot water in the wine class and shakes the water out a bit, and puts it back up.

"Ah" I say.

"Don't you leave tomorrow? Today's the 1st of July?" She says, sounding a little bit concerned.

"I do yeah, but I'll just figure something out if I don't grow back in time" I say, starting to accept my fate of being only a couple of inches tall for the rest of my life.

"Wait, it's a whole new month now? I forgot about how long it's been since I first came over here, those two weeks flew by pretty fast, besides a couple of things here or there" I say, starting to make that realization once I really start to think about how long it's been since I've been on American Soil.

"I guess time flies when you're shrunk" She says, looking at me, her breath hot and smelling of the orange juice she just drank.

"Time flies when you're swallowed by multiple chicks and you're constantly traveling" I say.

"I mean, you did like being inside my stomach" She says, placing her hand above her belly piercing.

"I mean, not at first but it started to grow on me" I say, Emily does a small burp after I say this.

I hear the door of the bathroom open, and then the sound of foot steps in the upstairs hallway, and then the steps in the hallway. Alyssa walks into the kitchen, she's in a bright orange tube top and jeans, her belly actually looks pretty good in the top, the shirt showcasing her navel and a little bit of her panties, which she pushes down once she realizes that it's showing. Her belly button seemingly a bit of a outie compared to any other I've seen. I've seen a couple of girls wearing Tube tops, like at the fair or at the mall whenever I'd visit Molly at work if I had nothing else better to do.

"That was a pretty good shower" she says, running her hand through her red hair, it seemingly somewhat wet.

"I hope you didn't clog the Bathroom tub with sand" Sarah says.

"Relax, it's fine" She says.

I look at the two girls, both attractive and dressed pretty hot to be honest with you, I wonder they don't have boyfriends, or at least Alyssa. She's a little chubby I'll admit, but I'd say she's about average built of most American chicks her age.

"I'm kinda hungry, I've been thinking about heading out to Nandos and bringing back some food" Emily says, licking her lips.

"I mean, it's 11:34 in the morning , they're probably not open right now" Alyssa says, she touches my head, softly patting it with her finger.

"Yeah, but I mean. Some chicken really would be good right now, KFC, or just some takeaway place somewhere in the city centre" She says.

"And you say I'm always thinking about food" Alyssa says, with a teasing laugh in her voice.

"I mean, all we've really had today was a sausage roll from Greggs, and that was like two hours ago" She says.

Alyssa softly grasps me, and places me in her hand.

"How about this guy?" She says, jokingly, I wave my hand as with a grin on my face.

"Nah, not very filling" Emily says, smiling.

Alyssa looks at me, I notice the ear piercing she has, not really noticing until now.

"You're kinda cute, do you have a girlfriend?" She says.

"Yeah, I do" I say.

"What's her name?" She says, placing me back on the counter, I can feel her brown eyes staring at me.

"Molly" I say, wondering where this is going.

"She's so lucky" she says, I start to blush a bit.

"Really, Alyssa?" Emily says.

"What?" She says.

"You always try to hit on any guy you see, Alex, Matt, that nice bloke at Tesco, anyone who you see fits your description of "cute" or "hot" " She says, laughing in her voice.

"Just shooting my shot" Alyssa says, with a sly smile towards me.

"Well anyways, I'm going to go to Tesco and bring back something, since there really isn't much to eat, and mum probably isn't going to go to the grocery store anytime soon, or at least until Sunday" She says, grabbing her keys .

"I'll stay" Alyssa says.

"Alright then, you better not flirt with Matt though" She says, looking at her.

"I'm not" She says, annoyed.

I watch Emily slide on her flip flops and head out to the car, her closing the front door as her signal that she left.

"So, how'd you end up in Britain anyways?" She says.

"I'm pretty sure you asked me that when we were watching TV at Sarah's apartment, but alright. I went on vacation, or holiday as you people seem to call it, ate a bad plant, then ended up here" I say, really not wanting to talk about this again.

"Oh, yeah you did say that" Alyssa says she walks over to the couch in the living room and sits down, her toes seeming painted hot pink.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I say, wondering that question again. I climb down from the cabinet and run out to the couch.

"I mean, I did but we broke up about a month ago" She says, with a small amount of pain in her voice.

"Sorry to hear that" I say, climbing the couch, Alyssa watches me doing so.

"It's fine I guess, it wasn't really working out well anyways" She says.

Alyssa shifts a bit, her body lying on her back on the couch, I move a bit, her feet at the other side. I climb up onto her leg, and walk down it, Alyssa smiles. I make it to her belly, seemingly gurgling underneath me, still digesting the sausage roll she had from earlier as Emily mentioned. It's a little bit like a small hill going from her upper thigh to her belly, as I walk across I can kinda feel the movement of her digestion going on, her belly button the size of a pothole to me. I make it to her breast and she smiles, I go around it, walking in the middle of her chest, her heart pounding under my feet.

"I see you like this" She says, her head tilted towards me.

"I just did it out of boredom" I say, getting close to her neck, I could hear it swallowing some spit she had in her mouth.

Her eyes look at me, I can really see the details in them, the black in side the brown in her eyes, it's a pretty cool looking design. Her lips seemingly pink, her jaws seemingly more peach colored than red. She really is a attractive girl. I climb off of her upper chest, using her collarbone as a jumping ledge.

For some reason, I feel myself growing a bit, for some odd reason, even Alyssa starts to watch a bit out of shock.

It's quicker than I expected, it started off with a pop sound, and then I'm back to being five feet eleven.

"IT WORE OFF!" I scream as loud as I can, standing on the carpet in the living room.

I run the entire house, screaming this, never has it felt so good to be back to normal size again. Being shrunk for about 12 or 13 days. Seeing everything at the size you're used to seeing it is honestly good to me.

Not too long after I took my third victory running lap, Emily came in the door.

"YOU'RE BIG AGAIN" she says, shocked as Alyssa at first, dropping her bags on the floor.

"Yes I AM" I say jumping in the air with my fist in the air also.

After this, I used some of the money I still had to go and get some McDonald's. And I'm telling you, it's never tasted as good as it ever was, Sarah driving me there and Alyssa taking along. I don't know if it was the fact that McDonald's taste better in the UK, or the fact that I can eat real food again, is what made it taste so much better than Usual. I spent the rest of that day just walking around Manchester, just being happy for the fact I'm back to normal, and just talking and interacting with people. I even went to a Pub and had a beer, for the first time ever. I liked it.

That night I slept in the guest room in the house, Emily getting my stuff with the key Sarah gave her for her apartment. I slept soundly that night, knowing tomorrow morning I'd be leaving for home.
End Notes:
It's not over yet, last chapter comes out on Wednesday plus a epilogue after that.
Day 14: Back in the USA by Flagpole_Sitta97
Friday, July 2nd, 2004.


I wake up, feeling more refreshed than ever, the best sleep I felt so far. It's still dark outside, which is good. I leave for my flight at 5, and it's currently 3:45 am. I hear Alex in his room putting his clothes on, I slowly get out of bed, still in my underwear. I go inside my suitcase and get a new shirt and jeans, the shirt being a "Ghostbusters" with the Stay Puff man on it shirt and the jeans being regular old blue and a new pair of Boxers, I threw away my Smashing Pumpkins shirt yesterday night, the shirt seeming starting to deteriorate as soon as I grew big, the jeans seemingly still fine, despite being faded due to the fact it's been in a good amount of stomach acid during this trip. I walk to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and also needing to use the toilet for the first time in forever, that side affect of being shrunk seemed to wear off in no time. I got out, around 5. My teeth brushed and freshly showered and all, I walked through the hallway and back into my room. I put on the shirt and pants I chose when I woke up, put on a pair of socks and my Nike shoes, which held up pretty well when you think about what I've been through.

I walk out of my room, my Suitcase in my left hand, the house still pretty dark, the skies are cloudy outside. Alex walks out of his room, dressed in his Blockbuster Uniform.

"You ready, mate?" He says, with a smile on his face.

"Let me say goodbye to your sister before we leave out for the Airport" I say, walking into Emily's room.

I walk in, opening the creased door. Emily's laying down in her bed, the room only lit by the light of the lamp in her room.

"Hey, Emily" I softly whisper out, she slowly starts to rise her head up.

"Thought I'd say goodbye, I'm leaving out for America" I say, with a sad smile on my face. Emily's messy brown hair is kinda cute.

"Bye, Matt" She says, with a sheepish smile before putting her head down and going back to sleep again.

I walk out of her room, closing the door.

"Ready?" Alex says, jingling his car keys in his pocket a bit.

"Ready" I say, as we both start to walk down the stairs.

We walk down the stairs and Alex unlocks the front door, leading out into the English Early morning, the sun starting to rise up but it's still mostly dark outside, quite cloudy too. I climb into the backseat of his Vauxhall, putting the Suitcase on the other seat. Alex opening the front door of the car, getting in and putting the keys in the ignition and driving off. I find it funny that he also doesn't lock his car doors, just like Nate.

"So, do you think you'll come back after this? I'd love to get a proper chance to hang out" He says, turning the radio off.

"Eh, Maybe. We'll see" I say, as I really start to notice how much the roads truly do look different compared to in the states. Not that many cars and trucks on the road due to the time it is, the Semi trucks also looking different too. The front of the truck is more flat looking and showing off different brands like "Scania" and "Man". Brands I've never seen in the states.

It's quiet for a couple of minutes, as Alex makes the transition from streetway to the motorway. I can feel him speed up much faster.

"I think I might come back sometime next year, depending on how things go" I say.

"Nice, I'd love for you to be back again" He says, switching lanes. I notice the highway signs here seem to be a white triangle with a red outline.

"Did you mention to any of your friends to me?" I say.

"I mean, I'd say I'd be talking to a Yank online whenever I did bring you up, that's really about it" He says, sniffing a bit.

"Ah, interesting. Have you been out to the states before?" I say, actually curious.

"I mean no, I haven't. Went to Winnipeg Canada though in 2001, lovely place. A friend of mine, Jerry, his older brother was having a wedding and his wife was Canadian, so Jerry's older brother Kenny bought me a ticket and made me one of his Best Men. It wasn't much different from America though, from what it seemed" He says.

"Yeah Canada's not much different from America besides a couple of things here or there, or at least that's what my Dad told me when he came back from his Business Trip from Halifax" I say, thinking about how it was around this time four years ago.

"Was this your first time outside of America, Matt?" He says, I notice that we're about to come up on a turn on the highway, Princess Parkway. The sun is coming up more and the sun is going up, more light is coming outside. More cars are seemingly on the highway.

"Yeah, it is. I've never really went on Vacation much anyways, besides New York city in I wanna say 6th grade, and San Diego and Los Angeles in the summer before 8th grade" I say.

"You sound pretty well traveled to me" He says, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so" I say.

The last 10 minutes or so is pretty quiet, I notice when we get closer and closer to the airport, judging by the signs and the sound of planes flying overhead.

Alex gets into the the space and stops.

"Talk to you on Myspace" he says, looking back at me.

"I'll message you as soon as I'm settled" I say, getting out of the car, grabbing my suitcase on the way out, my passport in my left pocket.

Alex pulls off and drives away, back into the motorway as I walk inside the airport.

I wait about 20 minutes or so until my flight is called, I use one of the few actual British coins I got from the McDonald's yesterday to end up getting a Coke from one of the vending machine, and a Kit-Kat bar. My personal breakfast of champions. Eventually my flight is called and I board the plane, going through security and all that. I take my bags with me on the plane, due to the fact it can fit in the upper compartment above my seat. There's no in-flight movie on this plane, due to the fact it's a cheap Irish Airline, Ryanair. Ironically, I end up in Berlin, the Flight from Manchester to Berlin being about two hours. I land in the Tegel airport. The layover is about 30 minutes, I buy a small replica Brandenburg Gate from the airport's gift shop, as a souvenir. My flight is called and I board it, nothing like good ol' Delta Airlines to remind you of home. I board the plane, it seemingly filled with also fellow Americans and a handful of Germans. I thought it was pretty cool when we flew over Amsterdam and a section of England. I didn't look out the window when we were flying over the ocean though, gives me the creeps. The in-flight movies were Forrest Gump and Men In Black, and I think Rush Hour 2. These were the only movies I really payed attention too, people laughing at the funny scenes in the movies. The flight was a direct flight from Berlin to Charlotte, so it was about nine hours non-stop. I've never felt so at home when I saw we were flying over Virginia, coming closer to North Carolina.

Funny enough, due to how time zones work and all that, I ended up landing around 10 am or so. Never have I felt so good, being back in America. I got through TSA fairly quick. It's nice to travel, but it's also great to be back at home.

I walk out the front of the airport, a bit cloudy and cooler out than expected. I see my Dad's Black 1998 E-Class Mercedes parked in front, the only car we have left from when we drove down to Charlotte, my dad and mom and Nate in it also. It feels so good to see my family again after this long two weeks without hearing or seeing them. I walk towards the car and get in, the smell of Dad's cherry scented car air freshener.

"How did you know I would be out here?" I say.

"I mean, we did the math for what day you'd come back, kinda odd you didn't contact us during the entire trip though, but we figured you were fine, since you could probably contact us if you were any trouble" Dad says, as he pulls out of the space and onto the road.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense" I say.

"How was England?" Mom asks me.

"It's uh, nice. Roads seemed a lot smaller than over here, English people are polite" I say.

"Ha, I remember when I went to London I heard someone saying fuck you every minute on the street" he says, as he turns off of the Airport roads and onto the highway.

"JOHN!" Mom says, upset at his language, Nate laughs at this.

"Hey, just saying what I heard. Did you go anywhere else in Europe son?" He says, as he speeds up more on the highway.

"I mean, I had a 30 minute Layover in Berlin on the return flight home" I say, half lying and half telling the truth.

"Ah, nice" Mom says.

The rest of the drive home I'm prodded with questions, I answer them too. I get reverse Culture Shock too, but it doesn't last too long before my eyes gets accustomed to how huge and wide the roads are over here, and how pickup trucks are common.

"Home sweet home" Dad says as he pulls into the driveway, Mom's SUV in the garage.

"Wait so you're off today dad?" I say.

"Yep, I am. Go back to work on Monday though" He says.

I get out of the car with my suitcase and into the house, the familiar site and smell of the house flooding my senses, and I take my shoes off and climb up the stairs and enter my room, still the same way I left it, Alarm Clock disabled and all. I look around.

"Finally, I'm home" I say, before falling down on my bed and getting back up again.


Saturday, July 3rd, 2004

I wake up, it feels amazing to sleep in your own bed again after two weeks of sleeping in someone else's or a suitcase. It's about 9 o'clock in the morning or so, I spent the rest of yesterday mostly napping and trying to get adjusted to the Time Zone again, and just lounging around the house, watched a little bit of TV in my room, really just flipping channels and watching whatever seemed interesting until I fell asleep. I get out of bed, looking at the Brandenburg Gate replica on the side of my Computer, as a way to remember my trip. I announced that I back in America yesterday evening on Myspace, after talking to Alex.

I get up and go downstairs, everyone else in their rooms, I put on a plain black t-shirt and red mesh shorts before I go down. I eat a package of Blueberry pop tarts and wash it down with some milk before going back upstairs and brushing my teeth and using the bathroom, not needing to shower due to the fact I did last night. I see we have left over from last night, a couple of slices of Papa John's Pizza and half a two liter of Pepsi. I go back up stairs and go on my cell phone and call Jon.

"Matt! You're back from Europe! I saw your updated Status on Myspace" He says, he sounds really happy.

"Yep, I wondering if we could hang out today?" I ask.

"HELL YEAH DUDE, I'll be right there" He says, hanging up before I can say anything else.

Before I close the phone up my "Buddy Holly" by Weezer ring tone goes off, I pick up the phone.

"Matt, I've missed you" Molly says.

"I've missed you too babe, I'm going to go out with Jon, do you want to come along. I'm pretty sure he'd be alright with it" I say, asking her.

"OF COURSE, you're my boyfriend, I'm off today and Sunday and Monday. Do you think you can spend the 4th of July my family tomorrow? We're going to go the river and Barbeque and probably shoot off some fireworks" She says.

"I hope so, I'll ask my parents later on" I say as I start to walk out of my room and down the stairs, my parents still in their bedrooms watching TV, my Brother playing on his XBOX, I think judging by the sounds it's that Hulk game, Limp Biskit's "Break Stuff" is also playing out of his room, but mom and dad are telling to turn it down whenever the song curses.

"Well, Love you" She says, before hanging up. I say out loud that I'm going to hang out with Jon and Molly and parents respond that it's fine. Nate says bye from out of his room. I quickly get changed into a pair of white shorts and a Polo shirt, the collars on it seeming pretty stiff from the last time I've worn it, being in dry cleaning and all.

I walk down stairs with my cell phone in my pocket and go out the front door, still feels so good to see my neighborhood again, and to be back in suburban America right before the 4th of July. I wait about 5 minutes and I see Jon pull up in front of Nate's red Dodge Neon, I'm surprised that his parents allow him to drive now, after he ended up crashing his Mom's Ford Focus going full speed into the shopping mall, it was on the local news early last year.

I get in, Jon borrowing his dad's 2001 Lexus ES300.

"They let you drive again?" I say, as Jon pulls off, jerking the car forwards.

"Yeah, they said they trust me to drive again I think the 5th day you were gone" He says, starting to slow down and pull out of the neighborhood.

"Hey, can we pick up Molly? She's just right down this street" I say.

"Ugh, Fine. You better not start making out with her in front of me dude, I really rather not be a third wheel" He says, shifting the car to Reverse and making a u-turn, I'm really glad he did this when there were no cars around, he still sucks ass at driving.

"Dude, you know I wouldn't do that. I have class" I say, sounding kinda offended.

He drives down the street and takes a left then right turn onto the next row of houses in my neighborhood. He pops open the center console department and takes out a CD case, the CDs in there being a mix of bands I've heard of like "Blink-182", "Good Charlotte", and "The Starting Line" and "Box Car Racers", but mostly bands I've never heard of like "Mest" or "Home Grown" or "Allister". I think I might of heard of "Gob" but that's about it.


He pulls out a CD of a band called "Sugarcult" and inserts it into the CD player of the car, he skips the first song but keeps it on the second song, it being called "Stuck in America".

He parks in front of Molly's house, and she comes walking out, I get out the car to open the back door for her, she gives a small kiss on the lips and says that she missed me.

We get back in the car, the song "Stuck In America" really sounding catchy to me as we get in.

"Do you always listen to that whiny mall-punk stuff? I mean I know everyone's listening to it now but it's kinda annoying" she says, with a bit of a vocal fry in her voice.

"Hey, you have your music and I have mine" Jon says, sounding annoyed.

As we drive out of the neighborhood, I do realize something that's a also a lyric in the song. After everything that's happened, I've felt differently about my life in a positive way, ever since I was in Germany and being treated as food inside Jessica's stomach and intestines. Finally making this realization as the car speeds off into the traffic and we go into Charlotte and away from Matthews to go to the mall and spend the rest of today talking and having fun there.

Today, I changed.
End Notes:
Epilogue comes out tomorrow.
Epilogue: One Year Later by Flagpole_Sitta97
Tuesday, November 15th, 2005.

I'm pulling into the Ralph's parking lot, I've been in Los Angeles for about a year now, Second year at UCLA School of Law. My car's a grey 1996 Nissan Altima with about 88k miles on it at first, I bought it from the used Car Dealership near LAX when I first flew down here last fall, with the five thousand dollars dad gave me before I flew out to Los Angeles. It's about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, all my classes for the day are over. I really only came out to West Los Angeles to meet up with some guys from school who I befriended in class, and go hang out in Santa Monica and maybe go out to the beach and the pier, but that got cancelled. So I thought I might as well go do some grocery shopping while I'm out, stocking up on me and my roommate's usual diet of Kraft Mac N' Cheese, Ramen Noodle soups, and Pop Tarts and 12 or 24 packs of Red Bull for those long nights that we study. I usually buy some type of meat and fruit or vegetable also also to make sure we don't become malnourished.

I park the car, shifting it to P. The radio playing the guitar solo part "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day, A band I'm kinda sick of since I've moved to L.A., hearing their new album "American Idiot" being blasted in every single dorm when I first started class last fall, the top 40 station playing either this song or American Idiot or Boulevard of Broken Dreams since then and even now. I take my keys out and I open the door and get out the car, the sun still shining bright in the Southern California sky, even though it's November, I close the door and lock it and make my way across the parking lot and into the store. I think about everything that's happened since I left Charlotte, that day in mid September. My parents still work, my dad pays for my education, Nate graduates next May and has a Job at a local car wash and has a girlfriend of his own, her name's Julia.

"Excuse me" a man says, interrupting me of my thoughts, I let his pass by me with his shopping cart.

I go back to my thoughts, getting closer to the entrance. Jon's life hasn't changed all that much either, we still talk via Myspace and cell phone. He's planning on flying out to visit me this January of next year. He ditched the whole mall punk thing not too long after I left, he listens to more Emo now, putting new popular bands like "My Chemical Romance" and "Fall Out Boy" and "All American Rejects" in his Myspace profile, since that pop punk stuff is starting to kinda become a thing of the past, and this is the new fad music people are listening to now, besides Green Day. I heard he met a girl at Warped Tour this summer, a redhead punk rock chick named Olivia, now they're dating. I remember Jon would always talk about going to Warped Tour every single summer I've known him, but never getting the chance too until this summer.

I walk into the grocery store, being greeted by the air conditioning of it, I grab a cart and start making my rounds. I also think about Molly, she went to NYC and goes to college there about a week after I left for school and also works for the Red Cross part time, she went to go with them for the Hurricane Katrina relief and that Indian Ocean ocean tsunami that happened the day after Christmas last year. We have a long distance relationship, trying to talk to each as much as possible, we're trying to make it work. I walk into the frozen food section, opening it up. Last but not least, Richie. He sends me a letter each month from a base in ironically, Berlin, Germany. He said he's pretty grateful that he doesn't have fight in the war going on the Middle East, and just works as a Mechanic in the Marines. He's doing pretty well in the Military, he has a group of buddies he hangs out with there. Alex moved out of his house and moved to Japan with his girlfriend this September, he told me he loves it there. Emily ended up getting pregnant not too long after I left, finding a boyfriend not too long after I left. They're still together, and both of their parents are helping them support their daughter, who's name is Allison. I don't really know how Sarah and Alyssa are doing, though I think Alex mentioned how Sarah moved to Germany with Jonas around Christmas time last year about 2 months ago to me on Myspace.


"So really, all my friends and family are doing good, it really shows how much can change in a year" I say to myself, really thinking outloud for this part.

I go down the frozen food aisle and turn into the Pasta aisle, picking up the packages of Ramen Noodle soups, humming the song "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" by the Arctic Monkeys, a band that hasn't really made contact with the US yet music wise, and I only know it due to Alex sending me a link to the song on Napster.

As I go down a guy runs his basket accidentally into the front of mine, he's younger looking, about a year younger if I had to guess. His hair is jet black and olive colored skin and he's dressed in a black hoodie and green shorts and sandals, he looks like he could pass for a extra on Beverly Hills, 90210.

"Sorry, sorry I wasn't really looking out in front of me" he says, starting to apologize.

"No no it's cool dude, where are you from? You don't sound like you're from here" I say, noticing I have a little bit of a Southern affliction in my voice.

"I'm from Madison, Wisconsin, you don't sound like you're from here either" He says, reaching his hand out to shake it.

"I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina but I'm really from Baltimore. My name's Matt by the way" I say, doing his hand shake.

"My name's Jack, Jack Cooper" He says, with a smile on his face.

"How long have you been in Los Angeles?" I say.

"I've been here since this summer, you?" He says.

"About a year now. How old are you? You seem about my age" I say, grabbing the package of Ramen.

"18, I moved here on my own not too long after graduation" He says.

"Ah, that's cool. I'm really going to UCLA, I plan on moving back to Charlotte in 2008, once I finish my four year degree in Law" I say.

"Sweet, some Law and Order type shit. I work at 7/11 in Studio City, my roommate Dave injured his foot so I had go out for him" He says.

"Ouch, that sucks" I say remembering about a month after I came back from Europe my the other side affect of being shrunk wore off, being basically invincible to pain and bones not breaking and stuff, found that out the hard way when I dropped a weight at the gym on my foot.

"Yeah, but how's UCLA? Get into any cool parties?" He says, showing off that high school mentality really hasn't worn off on him yet.

"I mean yeah, my roommate is kinda popular on campus, and I get invited to a couple of frat parties that go on across campus, nothing really crazy though, just beer pong and girls and stuff like that, not as crazy as in the movies" I say.

"Oh, well, that's cool I guess. See you around I guess" he says, moving his basket and going off.

"That was a, very interesting guy" I mumble under my breath, as I make my way through the store.
End Notes:
So yeah, it's over. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it for me and you guys. I'll have a new story out somewhere between two weeks to maybe a month and half, depending on how I feel about it. So see you again soon hopefully.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9156