With Great Power... by Shrinker82
Summary:

     Nick unlocks a secret power within himself, and begins using it to fulfill his long-held fantasies with his beautiful, plus-sized wife, Cassie; but he soon discovers the dangers that such a power can bring, AND what could happen if he loses control...

Approaching 250 reads…🤗!

Important note: I’ve received some feedback saying that there have been formatting and grammatical errors spotted in several chapters, so if you should find any errors—misspellings, incorrect character names, or grammatical mistakes—please leave a review and let me know ASAP so I can fix them, as these can distract from and greatly diminish the story experience.

I absolutely love reading and responding to your reviews, so please keep them coming. Tell me which parts are your favorites, or something you think can be improved upon. Post feedback (suggestions, criticism, etc.) freely, though please be polite and constructive. Enjoy! I looking forward to hearing from you all!


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: A Series Of Scenarios
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 150108 Read: 251158 Published: April 08 2020 Updated: August 24 2021

1. Forward by Shrinker82

2. Chapter 1: A Little Beginning by Shrinker82

3. Chapter 2: A Little Lazy Day Weekend by Shrinker82

4. Chapter 3: A Little Bar of Soap by Shrinker82

5. Chapter 4: A Little Foot Play by Shrinker82

6. Chapter 5: A Little Problem by Shrinker82

7. Chapter 6: A Little Birthday Fun by Shrinker82

8. Chapter 7: A Little Birthday Present by Shrinker82

9. Chapter 8: A Little Man Lost by Shrinker82

10. Chapter 9: A Little Bedroom Trouble by Shrinker82

11. Chapter 10: A Little Workout by Shrinker82

12. Chapter 11: A Little More Exercise by Shrinker82

13. Chapter 12: A Little Laundry by Shrinker82

14. Chapter 13: A Little Strained by Shrinker82

15. Chapter 14: A Little Trip to the Mailbox by Shrinker82

16. Chapter 15: A Little Punishment by Shrinker82

17. Chapter 16: A Little Guilt, With a Side Of Salt by Shrinker82

18. Chapter 17: A Little Unexpected by Shrinker82

19. Chapter 18: A Little Rendezvous by Shrinker82

20. Chapter 19: A Little Relapse by Shrinker82

21. Chapter 20: A Little Game Of Keep-away by Shrinker82

22. Alternate Chapter 21: What if Cassie had eaten Nick? by Shrinker82

23. Chapter 21: A Little Game Of Keep Away Pt. 2 by Shrinker82

24. Chapter 22: A Little Discovery by Shrinker82

25. Chapter 23: A Little Aftermath by Shrinker82

26. Chapter 24: A Little Talk by Shrinker82

27. Chapter 25: A Little Afternoon Delight by Shrinker82

28. Chapter 26: A Little Betrayal by Shrinker82

29. Chapter 27: A Little Unfinished Business by Shrinker82

30. Chapter 28: A Little Game Of Hide... by Shrinker82

31. Chapter 29: A Little Fight for Survival by Shrinker82

32. Chapter 30: A Little Epilogue by Shrinker82

Forward by Shrinker82
     Nick Robbins has always fantasized about being shrunk around giant women. He doesn’t really know why, nor how it all started, only that it never fails to turn him on. Growing up, he’d always dream about the girls he had crushes on, and how much fun it would be to be small around them—played with him like a doll; nestled between their breasts; rolled around under their feet and in between their toes; exploring their giant, naked bodies—the possibilities and scenarios were boundless. He’s also always been very secretive about his fantasies, however, and has never shared them with anyone—no one, that is, except his wife, Cassie.
     Cassie and Nick would occasionally role-play to spice things up in the bedroom: Cassie would do her best to play along, while Nick constantly fantasized about her. But alas, his fantasies were only that; he would never be able to truly know what it would be like to be small around her…
     ...Or so he thought.
     One day, purely by happenstance, while Nick was surfing the Internet, he found a book written by a Yogic master claiming that through meditation, concentration, and mastery of the mind, one could manipulate their physical body. Nick read extraordinary testimonies by men and woman who followed this master’s teachings and accomplished amazing feats of will: from claims of being able to lose weight, to those who claimed to have beautified their faces without the need for plastic surgery; but what really interested Nick was those who claimed to have been able to add inches—and in one case, even as much is a foot—to their height.
     Out of sheer curiosity, Nick acquired the book and began meditating in secret, training his mind to shrink his body at will. After months of study and concentration, Nick had a breakthrough: he was actually able to shrink himself—slowly at first, a few inches at a time, then even shrinking down a few feet.
In no time at all, Cassie, who was understandably freaked out first, was helping Nick fulfill his lifelong fantasies, and Nick continually pushes the limits of his newfound powers, seemingly always wanting more.
But there’s a flaw in Nick’s plan, and he soon discovers that things aren’t exactly how he pictured in his fantasies. Cassie doesn’t seem to know her own strength, and ends up almost crushing Nick one night during sex; then, another time, she accidentally sits on him when she isn’t looking.
     Nick doesn’t want to give up his new powers, nor the fulfillment of his lifelong fantasies, but the close calls are starting to unnerve him, and he quickly realizes just how dangerous shrinking himself can be....and what might happen if he loses control...
Chapter 1: A Little Beginning by Shrinker82


Cassie Robins was typing away on her computer, lounging in her favorite easy chair in the living room of her apartment. Being only about 5’6”, her somewhat short stature afforded her the unique ability of reclining comfortably in what might otherwise be an odd sitting position: she was leaning back in the rear-left corner of the seat, her computer resting in her lap, and her right leg resting on the armrest, with her bare foot facing outward.
She wasn’t expecting any visitors that particular Friday night, so Cassie was already in her pajamas—or, at least, what she normally wore as pajamas on a hot, summer evening: a thin, cotton tank top and silky-smooth, teal-and-blue-striped nylon panties. Such an outfit wasn’t out of the ordinary for her: she and her husband, Nick, would often lounge around in their underwear during the evening time. It was THEIR apartment; they could literally walk around naked if they wanted to, not that they would. They weren’t prudes by any means; they were both young, vibrant, 27yr olds, and it certainly didn’t hurt either of their libidos to see each other in their underwear.
Cassie sat with her lips curled, deep in thought, wondering what to type next into the document she was working on. She sighed, shaking out her short, shoulder-length, brown hair, and had just begun tapping out her next sentence, when she felt a tiny inch on her left foot. Not wanting to move from such a comfortable position, she wiggled it slightly, hoping to curb the sensation.
For a moment, it seemed to have worked, and Cassie went back to her typing; then, a few moments later, the itch returned—this time, on her shin.
Cassie grunted irritably as she reached down to brush off and scratch her leg. She’d just gotten comfortable, and now she’d have to shift positions because of a stupid itch; to make matters worse, she’d now developed a cramp in her other leg. With a frustrated sigh, Cassie removed her right leg from the armrest and stretched both of her short legs out in front of her chair, then lowered her feet to the floor before returning to work.
Then, just as Cassie was getting relaxed, she suddenly felt something crawling up her leg.
Cassie froze in place; her eyes went wide!
“Is there a bug on me?!” she thought aloud, trying not to freak out.
Doing her best not to move too much, Cassie slowly lifted her right foot off the floor and moved it towards her other leg.
I’ll get ya THIS time, she thought to herself, and with one swift motion, Cassie slapped her foot onto the itch...
GOTCHA!
Then, unexpectedly, Cassie swore she heard a tiny squeak....and felt something wiggling between her toes!
She immediately set her computer on the armrest of her chair and lifted her right foot into her lap, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever she’d caught.
Cassie gasped; there was a tiny arm waving frantically from between her scrunched toes! She immediately relaxed her foot....and quickly spotted a tiny man stuck between her second and third toes.
“Honey!?” she exclaimed, lifting her foot gently, “Geez, are you OK?! I almost squished you!”
Cassie carefully plucked her tiny husband, Nick, from between her toes, and gently placed him in her palm before bringing him up to her face.
“Are you all right?” she asked again, tilting her head sympathetically.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Nick squeaked, feeling the gaze from her big, brown eyes. “Not the reaction I was expecting, though.”
“Well, what did you expect?!” Cassie cried softly, “I thought you were a BUG!”
“I was just trying to surprise you,” Nick replied defensively.
“Well, color me surprised!” she chided him. “What were you THINKING?!”
“Please don’t be mad, sweetie,” Nick begged her. “I just wanted to get small for you, and you know how much I love seeing you like this, how beautiful I think you are, and how sexy I find your body, especially when I’m this size.”
“Mm-hm,” Cassie uttered with disbelief, “you little flatterer. You were just hoping to play with my feet, weren’t you?”
Nick turned beet red, scratching the back of his head with guilt.
“Aw,” Cassie cooed at him, pouty lipped, “how can I stay mad at you? You’re so cute when you’re small.”

Ever since he was a teenager, Nick often fantasized about being tiny in the presence of giant girls, especially those he was sweet on. It was a kink that never failed to get him aroused, and it only grew stronger when he met Cassie. The two of them had now been married for nearly 5 years, and had dated for several years before that, and Nick often fantasized about being small around her: walking up and down her plus-sized body, hopping up and down on her bare breasts, being rolled around and played with between her feet, and even going inside her, pretending his tiny body was a little sex toy, duty bound to pleasure her. Often times, the two lovers would role play in bed, with Nick pretending to get small for her, and Cassie telling him what she’d do to him if he WERE that small: rolling him around under her feet and between her toes; covering him with body wash and using him as a little bar of soap, washing every part of her wet, naked body; and using him as a little sex toy to pleasure herself, and Nick relished every minute she pretended with him.
It hadn’t always been that way, though. Nick had always been shy and somewhat reclusive, which prevented him from revealing his little fetish to anyone, even to Cassie. She was a kind, sweet-natured person, with a tender smile that could disarm anyone, but despite her loving nature, Nick was still very apprehensive about telling her, afraid she’d think him weird, possibly even shun him.
Several months after the two were engaged, despite his inhibitions, Nick realized that if Cassie was going to be his wife, he wanted her to know about his “little” kink, and how much it turned him on, especially when thinking about her. He still tried to be slick, however, telling her it was an erotic dream he’d had, just in case she wasn’t accepting.
At first, it DID sound kind of strange, but the more Cassie thought about it, the more she found the idea somewhat erotic. Soon, Cassie realized just how much she loved it, and really started getting into it too.
Alas, though Cassie never failed to satisfy him, Nick still felt unfulfilled. He wished that he really COULD experience being small with her, but it was physically impossible, something left only to fantasies and the imagination.
Then, while he was surfing the internet one day, Nick came across a book written by a yogic master about learning how to manipulate your body with your mind. The whole thing sounded like hogwash, but when he read some of the reviews and testimonials by people who bought it, he became more intrigued. There were people testifying how the practice helped them lose weight, quit smoking, and beautify and sculpt their bodies without the need for plastic surgery; the real kicker, however, was those who claimed to be able to change their physical characteristics. Several people, tired to their short statures, claimed to have added inches to their height, with one man even claiming to increase his height from a mere 5’4” to an astonishing 6’1”, just by willing it so.
Nick immediately purchased and read the book cover to cover, spending months focusing his mind and meditating, praying that he could become disciplined enough to be able to reduce his size it will. For a while, nothing happened, and Nick only became more and more frustrated, but he held fast and didn’t give up. Soon, he actually found that he was able to control his dreams, often lucid dreaming about being shrunk around Cassie, and several other women, yet in the real world, things remained unchanged.
Finally, after almost a year of dedicated hard work, and just when he thought his fantasies would never come true, Nick had a breakthrough: he discovered that if he willed his molecules to compress, he himself could actually begin to reduce in size. At first, Nick only managed to shrink himself a few inches, but then, managed to compress himself by a whole foot, and each time, his body slowly expanded back to normal after a few minutes.
Nick began pushing himself to go smaller and smaller: first a few feet, then 2 feet tall, then 1 foot, and even down to a few inches tall—naturally growing back to normal each time, though he DID find that the smaller he went, the longer it took to grow back. Although he did try focusing and making himself GROW on command, his newfound power seemed to only work one way. Nick initially shrugged it off, though; as long as he grew back to normal naturally, he’d be fine. He’d just have to do more study and meditation to reverse the process, but in the meantime, he was definitely going to have a little fun.
When Nick finally showed off his new power to Cassie, she, naturally, completely freaked out! Once she’d calmed down a bit, however, and Nick demonstrated how the effects always wore off each time without fail, he asked if he could use it to fulfill his fantasies with her. After a few more successful demonstrations, Cassie’s uneasiness faded, and she became more and more open to the idea, until, one day, she finally relented.

That was just a couple of weeks ago, and so far, the two had only enjoyed a couple of sessions just to try it out, and the farthest they’d gone so far was Cassie dangling her feet off the bed, hovering them over Nick’s 3” tall figure, while he gently massaged her soles. Then, just the previous weekend, she allowed him to walk over her naked body, and drop between her legs to rub her clit with his tiny hands, and eventually make love with him at about 6” tall.
That Friday night, however, Nick was in the mood to test the limits of his power. He retired to the bedroom, and shrank himself down to just 1 inch tall—the smallest he’d ever been—his goal: to quietly sneak up on Cassie and climb her magnificent body, hoping she’d be in the mood to “cuddle” that evening.
As Nick scurried into the living room, he got his first glimpse of the goddess sitting nonchalantly in her recliner. He always found it cute way Cassie would contort herself in her chair, especially when she rested her foot on the armrest, as it always gave him a good view of her bare sole. Currently, Nick couldn’t help but ogle her gigantic body in total awe, and the current view he had of the bare sole of her right foot left was breathtaking.
Nick carefully approached his wife unnoticed, until he was just a few inches away from her left foot, pausing to take its glory. Cassie’s feet were actually somewhat small, at least at his normal size; at his current size, however, the foot before him was a monumental hill, with boulder-sized toes that wiggled nonchalantly, and occasionally gripped the carpet fibers beneath them as they gently scrunched and flexed.
After ogling her foot for a minute, Nick carefully climbed up and made his way to her shin. At first, he just had to endure the occasional wiggling of her foot, and Nick giggled to himself when he realized Cassie had no idea it was HE that was crawling up her; he was caught off-guard, however, when her other foot suddenly slammed into him.
Now, Nick lay in Cassie’s open palm, staring nervously into her judgmental face, wondering if he’d taken things too far this time. But Cassie’s glare eventually softened, and she slowly brought her hand up to her lips, planting a light, gentle kiss upon her tiny husband’s body.
“You realize, of course,” Cassie explained with a sly smile, “you’re completely at my mercy now.”
“Well, that’s a chance I’m willing to take,” Nick squeaked back, “just remember: be gentle.”
“You should’ve thought of that BEFORE you made yourself small,” she giggled playfully.
“Wait, wh—“
Nick’s response was cut short as Cassie carefully cupped her hands together and stood up from her chair, heading down the hall to their bedroom.
“Well now,” Cassie whispered as she sat down on the edge of the bed and un-cupped her hands. “What shall I do with you?”
Nick took a deep breath and gulped anxiously, unsure exactly what Cassie was thinking.
“Hm, I think I’d like to feel you under my feet,” she said. “How does that sound?”
Nick nodded excitedly.
“OK,” Cassie giggled, carefully lowering her hand down to the floor. She sat for a moment, ogling her tiny husband in the carpet below her, and delicately brushed her hair behind her ears. Then, Cassie carefully lifted her foot, hovering it over his position, and slowly lowered it to the floor.
The huge foot enveloped Nick’s tiny body, the sole’s soft, wrinkly flesh caressing him as it lightly touched the floor. Cassie slowly moved her foot back-and-forth, rolling her husband’s tiny body beneath her sole, giving herself a little massage in the process, though she was careful not to apply too much pressure. After a few minutes, she moved on to lightly grasping Nick’s tiny figure between her toes, then relaxing her foot, letting him fall gently back onto the carpet. Occasionally, Cassie would scrunch her toes and hold him there for a second, delighting in feeling Nick wiggle in between them, but she made sure to keep a close eye on him, ensuring he never showed any signs of being harmed or suffocated.
Eventually, Cassie felt a noticeable difference in her husband’s size. When she moved her foot and peered beneath it, she found Nick had grown to about 2 inches tall: a good size for the next phase of their playtime.
“You ready to come up?” Cassie asked with a sweet, loving smile.
“You bet!” Nick replied excitedly.
Cassie giggled and gently reached down with her right foot, catching Nick’s tiny body between her big and second toes and lifting him up to the bed. She carefully scooted back on the mattress, pulling her legs in so that her feet faced each other, then un-scrunched her toes, letting Nick fall gently onto the bed. Cassie then slowly scooted her feet together until they touched, holding her 2 inch husband in between, and began gently rubbing her soles back and forth, playfully rolling Nick along her soles. Nick playfully wiggled around, attempting to climb out, but each time he emerged from between her soles, Cassie would giggle softly and use her index finger to gently push him back down, reveling in toying with him, and taking pride in the fact that her tiny husband was enjoying it.
After a short while, Cassie carefully opened her feet, cupping Nick between her soles.
“How ya doin’?” she cooed at him, stroking him with her finger.
“Wonderful,” Nick sighed.
“Good. I’m glad,” she whispered, giggling. “Are you ready to move on?”
“Oh yeah!”
Cassie slowly removed her tank top, exposing her D-cup-sized breasts, then leaned forward a bit, letting her bare chest hang down over Nick’s tiny form. The tiny man stared in awe at the gigantic breasts above him—just one of the many perks of having a plus sized wife, her breast size was naturally augmented. After she let him ogle her for a bit, Cassie carefully plucked Nick from between her feet and laid back on her pillow, plopping him square onto the middle of her chest, her two supple mountains on either side of him.
“Now, it’s time for YOU to please ME,” she said softly.
Nick knew exactly what Cassie meant, instinctively climbing atop her left breast. His bare feet sunk into the soft, supple flesh beneath him—like walking on a cloud—as he made his way to the mountainous apex. Once there, Nick sat down on her areola, placing her nipple between his legs, and begin massaging it, slowly at first, then faster, applying more pressure and strength with time.
Cassie immediately started breathing heavily, biting her lip as she exhaled soft moans; it felt even better than the last time. Each time Nick had shrunk himself in the past couple of weeks to pleasure her, among other things, Cassie always had him scale her breasts and caress her nipples, and his technique only improved each time.
“Oh, yeah,” she sighed, closing her eyes, “right there. Harder!”
Nick began tugging more aggressively, each time eliciting orgasmic moans from his giant wife.
“Oh my, God, honey!” Cassie moaned softly. “Oh my God! That feels so GOOD!”
Cassie was absolutely loving what her tiny husband was doing to her nipples, and urged him to continue; Nick was more than happy to oblige her, making a game out of how turned on he could make her, and taking great enjoyment in seeing the faces she was making.
Cassie could feel her pussy moistening; she instinctively reached down into her panties to rub her clit with her finger. Her moans became louder, and she was squirming so feverishly Nick was having a hard time staying on her breast.
“Whoa!” he exclaimed, “Take it easy, Cass!”
“Sorry sweetheart,” she said between breaths, “I can’t help it. It feels so good!”
“Well, maybe I should go down and finish you up?” Nick offered, chortling.
“Uh huh,” she nodded, not wanting to expend any energy forming words.
“But be careful down there,” Cassie warned, noticing he was still only about 2 1/2 inches tall, “You’ve never been THIS small when you’ve finished me up before.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful,” he reassured her, standing up, “just remember: DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEGS!”
“I told you that was an accident,” she sighed indignantly, “and it was just the one time.”
The first time Nick had gotten small for Cassie, and they engaged in a sexual interlude, he was about 6 inches tall, sitting on the bed next to her crotch, pleasuring her pussy, when all of a sudden, Cassie felt a wave of orgasmic energy surge through her, and, as a force of habit, she involuntarily slammed her legs closed to curb it, nearly crushing him.
“How many times do I have to apologize?!” Cassie asked with discontent.
“Look, I’m still a little uneasy about it. Remember, I was about 6 inches then; I’m not even half that now. If you’re not careful, you could it up squishing me!”
“I promise, I’ll be careful,” Cassie reassured him, “but you’re really starting to kill the mood!”
“You’re right, I’m sorry,” Nick sighed apologetically. “I really want to do this for you, sweetheart. I mean, I know it’s MY fantasy coming true, but....I can’t enjoy myself unless I know YOU’RE enjoying it too, and to DO that, I have to give it my all, but I can’t exactly put forth my best effort if I’m anxious about...”
“I promise, I’ll be careful, OK?” Cassie reiterated slowly.
“OK, I’m sorry,” Nick apologized, rolling down her chest, eliciting a tiny giggle from his giant wife.
“Oh, hang on a second!” Cassie exclaimed, placing a hand on her chest to prevent Nick from heading down her stomach, “I forgot to remove my panties.”
“You’re right, that would certainly pose a problem,” Nick giggled. “Although, that does present an intriguing option. It might be nice to go for a ride in your panties sometime.”
“I’ll keep it in mind,” she giggled seductively, biting her tongue teasingly at him.
Cassie carefully slipped her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs, being careful not to move too much. She quickly tossed them off to the side with her foot, allowing her tiny husband to resume his journey southward.
As Nick walked along Cassie’s soft stomach, she started breathing heavily with anticipation; the closer he got to her crotch, the more rapid and deep her breaths. By the time Nick stepped upon her pubic area, Cassie was already squirming, apparently finding the mood again.
“Ooh, walk gently!” she begged him, each step of his tiny feet stimulating her as he walked across her pubic region. “I can hardly keep still.”
“Yeah, I can tell,” he replied, trying to keep his footing as he stepped through her lawn. “All right, here I go.”
Nick grabbed the crease of her inner thigh and slid down onto the bed. Then, he stepped over to a rather moist-looking pussy, and reached his hands inside, quickly finding the supple fruit near the top.
“Oh....Oh....!” Cassie murmured softly, inhaling deeply the moment he grabbed her clit.
Nick started massaging her clit—once again, slowly and gently at first, then getting increasingly faster. The more he massaged, the better it felt to Cassie, who was now moaning in precise rhythm with Nick’s rubbing.
“Oh honey, right there,” she directed him, her moans getting louder. “Right there! Oh my GOD, Nicky! That feels so GOOD!”
“That right,” Nick called up to her, rubbing faster and harder, feeling a sense of pride as Cassie’s moans intensified. “Release all that pent-up energy. Cum for me, baby!”
Cassie closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of her husband’s hands between her legs. She began bucking her hips along the bed, trying to heighten the sensations.
“Keep going, honey!” she urged him, struggling to keep her composure. “Please, keep going!”
“I will,” Nick promised as he doubled his efforts, pushing as hard as he could, moving his hands in huge circles now. “I want you to cum so badly for me! I want you to release it all!”
“I’m almost there, Nick! Almost there...”
“Come on, baby! Come on, sweets! Let it go!”
Cassie bent her knees, planting her feet on the bed to brace herself, desperately trying to keep keep her legs open.
“Right there! Right there! Oh my, God! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH!”
Cassie‘s lower body tightened, and her hips suddenly bucked upwards, unintentionally tossing Nick, who still had a tight hold on her clit, up into the air. The surprised young man yelped as he was thrown upwards, landing with a tiny, wet PLOP on her tummy.
Cassie’s whole body was locked with her feet planted on the mattress, and her ass thrust into the air, while wave of orgasmic energy surged through her whole body. Unfortunately, she had been too busy cumming from her orgasm to notice her tiny husband flying into the air; so preoccupied, in fact, that she didn’t even feel Nick landing on her stomach.
“Oh my gosh, Nick!” She exclaimed, breathing heavily as she lowered her ass back to the bed, “That...was wonderful! I’ve never been that high before!”
Cassie opened her eyes and looked down her body, expecting to see Nick between her legs; she was surprised, however, to find him laying prostrate on her tummy, writhing in a pool of slimy discharge.
“Hey, sweetie,” She called down innocently, “h-how’d you get there?”
Nick, however, only sighed deeply, too frustrated to formulate a response. He struggled as he attempted to push himself up, falling face-first onto Cassie’s tummy again.
“Aw, I’m sorry, sweetheart,” Cassie giggled softly, shaking her head at the sight of her doll-sized husband struggling to stand up. “I guess a came quite a bit, huh? Here, I’ve got you.”
Cassie reached down with both hands and gently collected he shrunken lover, bringing him to her chest. She held Nick gently against her bosom, stroking him gently with her hand, and cooing at him with soft, loving moans.
“I love you,” Cassie whispered.
Nick lifted his head, his gaze alighting upon her loving face. He took a deep breath, realizing he couldn’t stay mad at her. He loved Cassie too much.
“I love you, too,” he replied in a high-pitched voice.
“You OK?” she asked him, noticing his hesitation.
“Yeah,” he replied quickly. “Everything....Everything’s fine.”
Cassie smiled gently back at him, and resumed stroking his back with her index finger, while Nick lay his head back down upon Cassie’s chest, remaining in her loving embrace as he drifted comfortably off to sleep.
Cassie sighed contently, carefully maneuvering the sheets up her stomach and just over Nick’s tiny legs, so as not to disturb him. Soon, her tired head fell to the side, and her eyes gently closed; Cassie slowly drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep, having endured, a few minutes before, the best orgasm she’d ever known!

Chapter 2: A Little Lazy Day Weekend by Shrinker82


It was Saturday morning; Nick awoke to a finger tenderly caressing his chest in large circles. He opened his eyes and looked to his left...there was Cassie, grinning lovingly over him as she ran her finger up and down his fully-grown, naked body.
“Good morning,” she whispered with a soft smile.
“Morning,” Nick replied, smiling back at her. “Uh, what’s up?”
“Nothin’,” she cooed softly, looking down at his chest, feigning meekness. “Just waiting for my husband to wake up so I could properly thank him for last night. You know, seeing as you were still small when we fell asleep.”
“Oh, w-well, uh, you’re welcome,” Nick stammered as Cassie lifted her head.
“I haven’t thanked you yet,” she giggled seductively, motioning to his chest with her head. “THIS was just to wake you up.”
She moved her face in close to his, planting a gentle kiss on his lips.
“THIS....is your reward,” she whispered between kisses.
Cassie locked lips with Nick, delivering a long, passionate kiss, while simultaneously running her finger all the way down his chest to his crotch...
Nick’s eyes went wide; he inhaled deeply as Cassie ran her finger along his shaft, which quickly became fully erect.
“Easy tiger,” she giggled. “You don’t wanna go TOO fast, now, do you?”
“I’ll be fine,” Nick lied, struggling to control himself.
Cassie was always amused by Nick’s reactions whenever she put the moves on him; her personal favorite was the way his eyes grew wide whenever she kissed him unexpectedly, as if it were some big surprise. It gave her a sense of pride to know that she could ALWAYS turn her husband on whenever SHE wanted to fool around — In fact, Cassie honestly couldn’t remember a time Nick EVER turned her down for sex — and she knew exactly what to do to get him going.
Nick was breathing heavily as Cassie began slowly moving her hand up and down the shaft of his erect cock, a silly, shit-eating grin on her face. She was so greatly amused by how much squirming he was doing each time her finger lightly brushed across his tip, and how cute she found it when he tried to control himself. She affectionately planted several kisses down his chest, moving ever closer to his crotch, then teasing him by stopping just shy of his cock, moving back up his body. In no time, she had him on the edge of completely exploding.
“Mm,” she moaned pridefully, “are you ready for me?”
Nick was at a complete loss for words, only giving a hasty nod as a response.
“OK,” she giggled, kissing him one last time before slowly climbing on top of him.
Cassie slid Nick’s erect cock into her warm, moist pussy, his cold tip brushing against her vaginal walls. She began gyrating her hips, moving her body up and down over his long, hard shaft.
Nick instinctively grabbed his wife’s huge ass, squeezing it firmly, yet lovingly, with his hands, and using what strength he could to help guide her up and down over his cock. He gazed, for a moment, into her beautiful, brown eyes, and smiled, beckoning her to come closer. Cassie kindly obliged him, kissing him passionately, and thrusting her hips faster and faster....up and down....up and down, until…
Nick firmly thrust his hips upward, his throbbing cock pulsating inside her warm, deep cavern. He held that position for a good 20 seconds; then, he relaxed, lowering his ass back to the bed, completely out of breath.
“You’re welcome,” Cassie giggled, still feeling his cock occasionally pulsating inside of her.
Nick wrapped his arms around her and pulled his wife into his chest, holding her dearly, and whispering soft ‘I love you’s’, wishing he could stay in that moment forever.

The rest of that Saturday was pretty lazy. Neither Nick nor Cassie were planning on going anywhere, opting instead to spend the day inside their apartment doing chores: Nick started a couple loads of laundry, while Cassie finished the computer work she’d put off the night before. Other than that, most of their day was spent fixing meals and lounging in front of the TV.
Late that afternoon, Cassie was in the kitchen, fixing supper, while Nick puttered about helping her put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher. Suddenly, his eyes fell upon her, standing over a hot stove, in nothing but a cotton tank top and a pair of lace, see-through panties—a favorite pair of Nick’s; he couldn’t resist walking over and putting his arms around her lovingly.
“Honey,” she grinned with a sigh, “I’m trying to cook.”
“I’m sorry, sweetie,” he apologized, planting gentle kisses on her neck, “but you know I can’t resist you when you’re in your underwear.”
“Mm-hm,” she uttered sarcastically.
At first Cassie wasn’t really into being cuddly at the moment, but Nick persisted. He began rubbing her shoulders, and pressed the heel of his hand firmly into her lower back.
“Mm,” Cassie moaned, closing her eyes, “that does feel good.”
Nick had his opening; he continued massaging her back for a few minutes, then reached his arms around her, caressing her front.
“You’re so good to me,” Cassie sighed softly.
“Because I love you,” he replied softly, kissing her on the cheek as he slid his hands beneath her top. He began gently fondling her breasts, pushing the limits of how far his wife would let him go; much to Nick’s delight, Cassie never deterred him. He slowly ran his fingers along her breasts up to her nipples, tenderly caressing them in small, gentle circles.
Cassie turned her head over her shoulder, planting gentle kisses on her husband’s lips as he gently fondled her nipples, letting him know that he was doing a really good job of pampering her; she wasn’t ready to fully admit he was turning her on, though, and figured she could have some fun teasing and taunting him.
“I tell you what,” Cassie finally spoke up.
“What?” Nick asked, hoping she was about to suggest they head to the bedroom.
“After we finish dinner, how about you and I sit on the couch together and....you can continue this for a while,” she giggled seductively.
“Mm, I’m game,” Nick replied, kissing her.
“I thought you might be,” she giggled, raising her eyebrows, “and who knows? Maybe, if you’re lucky, I’ll be in the mood for a....’little’ foreplay tonight.”
“Tonight?!” Nick replied playfully, kissing her shoulder with a pouty face. “Are you REALLY gonna make me wait that long?!”
“Yes,” she replied, amused by the faces he was making.
“Are you sure I can’t....persuade you?” Nick asked, raising his eyebrows, tickling her nipples with his fingers.
“No,” Cassie giggled, “You’re just gonna have to wait.”
Cassie reached her hand down and ran it over his crotch, feeling his cock throbbing inside his pants.
“Down boy,” she giggled playfully, biting her tongue teasingly at him.
Nick was squirming and breathing heavily from her caresses. He knew he should back away and allow himself to calm down, but Cassie was just too good at turning him on. Even when dinner was almost done cooking, Nick found it hard to let go of her when Cassie asked him to set the table.
Cassie, however, was really enjoying herself. She loved to tease him when she knew he was in the mood, and was really getting a rise out of his reactions as she stroked and caressed his crotch. Throughout dinner, she was relentless: she made faces at him while she kicked her bare foot onto his chair, playfully massaging his crotch with her toes.
“Aw, come on, hunny,” Nick whined, wiggling in his sea, “that’s not fair!”
“I know,” she giggled, “but I LOVE to watch you squirm.”
After dinner, the two lovers had retired to the living room couch to cuddle and watch a movie: Nick was sitting against the armrest with his leg outstretched, with Cassie scooted back into his lap, his arms wrapped around her stomach. It wasn’t the movie Nick was interested in, however; even with Cassie sitting still, she was butted up against his crotch in just the right position that she was putting pressure on his penis, and he was practically stiff. He tenderly kissed her neck and massaged her lower back, and Cassie would occasionally tilt her head back and give him a few soft, tender kisses, and each time she kissed him, his cock would pulsate inside his pants.
Nick pressed on, reaching under her shirt to caress her nipples again. At first, he wasn’t sure she was interested anymore, but then, he caught a glimpse of Cassie biting her lower lip, and closing her eyes. He kissed her cheek, and she turned her head and gave him a long, tender kiss.
Nick pushed even further, and began massaging her breasts, trying to get tempt her.
Suddenly, Cassie reached around behind her back and began massaging his cock through his pants. Nick started breathing heavily and rapidly, squirming in his seat again.
He couldn’t stand it any longer; Nick immediately pulled Cassie back and started kissing her passionately. Cassie could barely contain her laughter, finding her husband‘s actions so amusing she could hardly even kiss him back.
“Honey, I’m not sure I can’t stand it anymore!” Nick exclaimed softly, yet firmly, “I need you!”
“Oh, you NEED me, do you?!” she giggled coyly.
“Yes,” he replied seriously, “and if you let me take you back to the bedroom RIGHT NOW, I will give you a FULL-BODY massage.”
“Ooh, tempting,” she said coyly, kissing him again. “Still not quite sure, though.”
Nick sighed, trying to contain his eagerness.
“What if I sweeten he deal?” he offered.
“Oh?” she asked softly, “How’re you gonna do that?”
“Well, what if....what if you make me your little sex toy?!”
“WHAT?!” she asked bewilderedly, interrupting their make-out session.
“Well, I could shrink down just small enough, and you could, you know, use me to pleasure yourself. I’ll be, like, your....little vibrator.”
“I’m pretty sure that would be more for YOU than for me,” Cassie giggled.
“Well, maybe,” he shrugged, “but you gotta admit: it might be fun.”
“Yeah, I’m sure it would,” Cassie chortled softly. “Let me think about it while I use the restroom, ‘K?”
“OK,” Nick nodded. “Hurry back.”
“I will,” Cassie said nonchalantly, kissing him again. She was about to pull away, but Nick didn’t stop kissing her. Cassie started giggling, making it difficult to kiss him back.
“Honey,” she said, still indulging him.
“Yes?” he said between kisses.
“You’re gonna have to let me go to the bathroom SOMETIME, you know.”
“I know,” Nick replied, still planting kisses on her lips, “I’m just giving you some incentive to hurry back.”is
Cassie giggled again, giving him one last big kiss.
“OK,” she finally said, patting his leg, the universal signal of ‘let me go before I pee all over the couch’. “Be right back!”
Nick’s paused the movie and picked up his phone, though his eyes were plastered to Cassie’s jiggling ass as she scurried out of the room. He loved those lace panties she was wearing. They were lavender, and their weave made them partly see-through, meaning Nick always had a good view of the bare ass within whenever Cassie walked away from him....and Nick ALWAYS looked.
On her way back from the bathroom, Cassie headed into her bedroom for a moment to change her top. The tank top she’d worn all day was feeling dirty and smelly, and she wanted to put on a different one to feel more comfortable. She found her favorite silk cami she often wore to bed on warm, summer nights, and quickly changed into it. Then, headed back towards the living room, tossing her other tank top into the hamper at the end of the hall.
Unfortunately, her aim was a little off: the tank top landed and hung on the side of the hamper as she passed, and the moment she stepped into the living room, it fell off onto the floor. Out of the corner of her eye, Cassie spotted her tank top falling to the carpet, and quickly turned around to bend over and retrieve it.
Little did Cassie know, Nick’s eyes were trained on her the moment she’d left the bathroom, waiting eagerly for her to return to the couch. He became a little impatient when he saw her veer into the bedroom, wanting her to hurry up so badly he was practically squirming in his seat by the time she re-emerged.
Then came the moment when Cassie’s tank top hit the floor.
Nick was completely caught off guard when she turned and bent over, sticking out her ass right in front of him.
He couldn’t stand it any longer!
Nick immediately jumped up from the couch and practically leaped across the room!
Cassie was taken completely by surprise! No sooner had she straightened back up and dropped her tank top into the laundry hamper, Nick grabbed her from behind, spun her around, and immediately began kissing her passionately.
“Impatient, are we?” Cassie giggled, reciprocating his kisses.
“No, I just can’t stand it any longer....especially when you give me a really good view!” Nick explained between kisses.
Cassie started laughing so hysterically that Nick was practically kissing her teeth between her huge smile. She quickly decided to let her husband take charge, feeling that she’d led him on long enough. Besides, Cassie loved seeing Nick be so forceful, and was always amazed by how he always acted like SHE was the sexiest woman in the world.
If Nick had had the strength, he would’ve lifted Cassie up into his arms right then and there and literally carried her into the bedroom. Regardless, he continued kissing her passionately as he guided her towards the bedroom.
Cassie couldn’t stop laughing as Nick kept kissing her, fumbling to pull her new tank top off over her head.
By the time they’d reached the bedroom, the two lovers had already pulled off the other‘s clothes, just barely getting naked as they collapsed onto the bed; then, they spent the next several minutes kissing and fondling each other, releasing all their pent up sexual energy.
“Hey!” Cassie spoke up after a bit, “What about that ‘full-body massage you promised me?”
“Oh, you’re DEFINITELY getting THAT!” Nick exclaimed frantically, kissing her neck. “I’m putting my hands ALL over you!”
“Oh, honey!” Cassie laughed, “It’s so cute when you’re like this.”
“Uh-huh,” Nick uttered, kissing her again. “Now then, where shall I start?”
“How about my back?” Cassie suggested.
“Awesome! Flip over while I grab something.”
Cassie happily obliged her husband’s request, while Nick reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of coconut-honey lotion. He was planning to rub it all over her body while he massaged her; that way, Cassie’s skin would be soft and silky smooth when he shrank down, not to mention the enjoyment he’d get by rubbing lotion across the huge, juicy ass she’d inadvertently taunted him with earlier.
“You ready?” he asked.
“Mm-hm,” Cassie affirmed, her head resting in her arms.
Nick squirted several dollops of lotion down her back, then went to work on her neck.
Cassie moaned contently, closing her eyes, and doing her best to enjoy the pampering her husband was giving her.
Nick continued with her back, kneading his hands into the soft flesh of Cassie’s plus-sized body, and paying extra attention to her huge ass when he got there, drawing great enjoyment running his hands across and grasping her cheeks just as much as SHE was enjoying being tended to. He paused only for a moment to grab another handful of lotion, then began running his hands up and down the back of Cassie’s thighs and calves, occasionally teasing her by caressing her inner thighs. Cassie began breathing heavily each time his hands approached her crotch, then exhaled deeply when they moved away again.
Nick took extra time massaging Cassie’s delicate, little feet, being cautious not to tickle her too much as he poked his fingers between each of her plump toes.
“You ready to turn over?” Nick whispered.
“Oh yeah,” Cassie moaned breathlessly, readily turning onto her back.
“Hold on,” he prepared her as he squirted even more lotion into his hands.
Nick reached for Cassie’s chest, gently caressing her soft, supple breasts, eliciting euphoric gasps as his forefingers brushed across her erect nipples. He soon worked his way down her stomach, and over her pubic region, smiling each time he saw her bite her lower lip.
“Oh honey,” Cassie moaned softly, “that feels so good.”
“Well, don’t get too excited,” Nick giggled. “We’re just getting started.”
Nick gathered the last few globs of lotion into his right forefinger and gently applied it to her crotch; Cassie was already squirming with anticipation, flinching slightly at his gentle touch on her well-lubricated womanhood.
“Oh, honey,” Cassie moaned breathily, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him towards her, “I need you.”
“Well, I’m right here,” Nick whispered. “Tell me what you need me to do.”
“Get small!” She begged him, kissing him, “Get small for me! Please!”
Without hesitation, Nick began concentrating, though Cassie’s tender kisses made it difficult. Nonetheless, a few moments later, his body was quickly dwindling in size, as if sliding down her body, stopping at about 3 inches tall. Now that he was small enough, he hurriedly scaled Cassie’s naked form and made his way to her chest.
Cassie’s skin felt cool and smooth beneath him, a coating of lotion covering every inch of her naked body. Apparently, Nick hadn’t rubbed the lotion into her skin as well as he thought, as his bare feet made tiny, squishing noises as he traversed her tummy, with a healthy slathering of lotion covering his behind and the backs of his legs when he sat down between her breasts for a moment.
“Hey,” he called up to her in a tiny voice.
“Hey,” she whispered sweetly, a soft grin on her face.
“Well,” Nick said, motioning to her right breast, “shall I climb up?”
“No,” she whispered, stopping him, “they’re already stimulated and tender enough. Come here.”
Cassie wrapped her hands around Nick’s backside and scooted him in close to her face, planting several giant kisses all over his little, naked body. He squirmed a bit, feigning shyness, but he secretly loved it, and Cassie wasn’t quite ready to let him go just yet.
“Uh, Cassie?!” Nick squeaked between kisses.
“What?” she asked softly.
“How long are you gonna kiss me for?”
“Why?” she pouted. “Don’t you like it?”
“Oh, of COURSE I like it,” he reassured her, “but I thought you were ready for me....you know....down there.”
“Oh, I am,” Cassie replied coyly, “I’m just not quite done with you up here just yet.”
Cassie planted a few more kisses on him, then moved him down her body.
“So,” she said softly, “are you ready to be my little sex toy?”
“Tell me what I have to do!” Nick urged her. “Where do I need to go?”
“I need you between my legs!” Cassie replied, breathing heavily.
“Put me there!” Nick cried, “I’ll rub with all my heart!”
Cassie slowly lowered Nick to her crotch, repositioning her right hand to gently grip his upper torso between her thumb and forefinger; then, she used her other hand to part her pussy lips.
“Are you ready?” she asked.
“R-Ready,” Nick’s tiny voice stammered, now slightly uneasy seeing her cavernous pussy up close.
“OK,” Cassie said. “Here we go!”
Cassie slowly guided his feet into her warm, moist pussy, until he was in up to his chest, then slowly pulled him back out. She repeated the process, moving ever faster each time.
“Oh....Oh...” she moaned softly as her husband’s legs squirmed inside her with each thrust.
Cassie started going a little faster, her moaning growing ever louder.
For Nick, being Cassie’s dildo was a very interesting experience. He loved hugging the flesh of her pussy lips as he was pushed deeper inside her, and he nearly blew his load right away from his tiny member sliding back and forth along the walls of her warm, inviting pussy as he squirmed and wiggled his body like a tiny vibrator...
...And his efforts were certainly working. Cassie‘s vagina was heavily stimulated, and each slide of her husband along the inner walls generated surges of hormones throughout her body, which, in turn, only made her go faster....and faster...
And her moans kept getting louder....and louder...
Nick was starting to feel a little lightheaded, but held on for Cassie’s sake. He himself was quite stimulated, loving their newfound game, though he hoped she might slow down a bit.
Then, without warning, Cassie suddenly thrust Nick all the way up inside her pussy, letting go of him, cupping her hands over her pussy to keep him inside.

Nick was completely taken by surprise; he hadn’t expected for Cassie to shove him all the way inside her. He began squirming and sliding his way through the pitch black cave, working his way back towards the entrance.

“Oh, honey,” Cassie moaned, squirming and bucking her hips slightly. “Oh my God, Nick! You have no idea how GREAT this feels!”

Nick was almost at the entrance of Cassie’s pussy, but sliding his body along the walls of her vagina meant his cock was also sliding against it as well, which was stimulating him immensely. He actually had to stop for a moment, feeling his cock bursting a bit, before making his way out.
Then, when he’d finally reached what he believed to be the entrance of her pussy, Nick found an unexpected roadblock: something was blocking the entrance.
“Honey?!” he called out, straining as he pushed against her huge fingers at the opening of her vagina. “Honey, come on, let me out!”

Cassie felt Nick pushing against her fingers, but she had no intention of letting him out of her pussy. It felt WAY too good feeling him squirm around inside her, and his struggles for freedom only served to heighten her pleasure.

“HONEY,” Nick shouted, pounding his fists against her fingers. “HONEY, LET ME OUT! CASSIE, PLEASE! LET ME OUT! IT’S GETTING HARD TO BREATHE IN HERE!”

“Oh, Nicki, YES!” Cassie exclaimed, holding her hands even tighter over her pussy. “YES, HONEY, YES! That’s it: SQUIRM! Squirm for me, baby! It feels so GOOD!”
Cassie could just barely hear Nick over her moaning; unfortunately, his voice was so squeaky and muffled she couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying. It didn’t matter, though; feeling Nick push against her fingers was pleasing her and only heightened her pleasure even more.
But Cassie wasn’t yet satisfied. She quickly moved her hand and pushed her index finger inside her pussy.

“CASS—OOF!” Nick cried out as her huge finger smacked into his head, forcing him even deeper into her vagina. By the time he’d arrested his movement, he found himself much deeper inside her, where Cassie’s vaginal walls were puffed and taught. They squeezed him on all sides, holding him in place, making it impossible to breathe.
“Cassie!” he cried weakly, unable to put any bluster behind his voice. “Cassie, help!”
Nick was quickly running out of air! Desperate to come up with a plan, he did the only thing he could think of: he focused on reducing his size, hoping to give himself some more wiggle room. It was tough to concentrate, though, as his present situation had him in a state of panic.
Somehow, though, Nick managed to shrink himself even more and, once he was small enough to get loose, frantically wiggled his way towards the exit.

“Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed, suddenly feeling Nick’s squirming intensifying. “Oh, Nicki! OH MY GOD, NICKI!”
For a moment there, the wiggling inside her ceased, and Cassie thought her husband had passed out or something, but her worries were put to rest when she felt something crawling around inside her again.
Cassie grabbed the bedsheets and planted her feet, fearing her oncoming orgasm would literally levitate her off the bed.
“Keep going, Nicki! Please, keep going!”

Nick, having finally reached Cassie’s entrance once again, pushed his slimy hand out through her opening, feeling around blindly for something to grab on to and give himself some leverage to pull himself out. As he reached up near the top of her pussy, Nick’s hand suddenly slid over a bulbous structure. With no time to lose, he grabbed ahold...

“OH!” Cassie suddenly yelped in a high-pitched squeak. She just felt an intense wave of orgasmic energy as something had just grabbed just the right spot. Unable to control herself, she rolled onto her side, reflexively bringing her legs together...

“CASSIE!” Nick yelped from her sudden movement, realizing what was happening. “CASSIE, WAIT! DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEGS! CASSIE! HONEY! NOOOOO! DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEEEEGS!”

It was too late. Cassie legs reflexively slammed shut as she tried to endure the intense feelings in her pussy.
“Cmssmf! Cmssmfm, hlmpf!”
Nick desperately screamed for help, but Cassie couldn’t hear him: his voice was too small, and her closed legs successfully muffled any sound he made. He desperately pounded on her vagina, screaming to be let out, but his efforts only served to stimulate her more.
Cassie was squeezing her legs together even more intensely, and her moans were growing so loud that they vibrated throughout her entire body.
Nick was about to be crushed! He quickly realized he only had one chance to survive!
He scratched, pounded, and screamed as fiercely and loudly as he could, using every ounce of strength he could muster...

Cassie was in pure ecstasy; she’d never been this high before! Having a tiny man inside her was an experience unlike anything she’d ever felt; she was practically screaming!
“OH MY GOD, NICKI! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!”
Cassie squeezed her legs together as hard as she could, trying to endure the biggest, longest orgasm she’d ever experienced! It felt so could, she could barely stand it! Her eyes shut tight, and she gritted her teeth; Cassie was practically in tears!
Finally, after lasting for a solid minute, her orgasm subsided.
Cassie relaxed, opening her legs as she rolled onto her back.

As the intense pressure finally subsided, a wave of cum surged through Cassie’s vagina, sweeping Nick up into its torrent and tossing him out of her pussy. The tiny man squirted past her lips, plopping down into a large pool of discharge on the bed between his wife’s legs. He was gasping for air, coughing and sputtering to clear his lungs, but the cum just kept squirting out of Cassie’s pussy, splattering him in a waterfall of discharge.
Finally, the torrential downpour stopped; Nick finally had a moment to regain his composure.

Cassie was breathing heavily, biting her lip. Her eyes were closed, with her head resting on its side.
“Oh my, GOD, honey!” She exclaimed between breaths, “Holy SHIT! THAT....was AMAZING! That was LITERALLY....the BEST orgasm....I’ve ever had! It was even better....than the LAST time! I mean....I was practically SCREAMING!“
Once she’d finally caught her breath, Cassie reached down between her legs to collect her husband...

Nick was just about to stand up when Cassie’s giant hand suddenly appeared overhead. He barely managed a tiny, half-muffled squeak as he was smashed back down into the cum puddle...

Cassie received an unexpected shock when her hand landed in a cool, wet spot. She immediately withdrew her hand and sat up. To her surprise, when she checked the sheets between her legs, she found her now 1” inch husband writhing in a puddle of her cum.
“Oh, honey,” she chortled sympathetically, cupping her hand over her mouth, “I’m sorry. I-I didn’t realize I came so much.”
Nick tried to say something, but he was still gasping for air, holding his sides to endure the pain of what were possibly bruised ribs.
“Sweetheart, d-did you shrink yourself even SMALLER?!” she asked, noticing his stature.
Nick tried to stand up, but he slipped from the slick cum, falling back into the tiny pool.
“Aw, baby,” Cassie giggled sympathetically. “Here, let’s go get you cleaned up.”
Cassie gently scooped up her tiny husband into her hands and carried him into the bathroom. She carefully rinsed Nick off in the sink, tenderly caressing his tiny body with her finger as she scrubbed her cum off of him.
Nick, however, was doing his best to hide his fear. He started up meekly at the giant, naked goddess smiling down upon him as she gently bathed him in the warm, soothing stream from the faucet. This beautiful creature who was tenderly stroking him had nearly suffocated him....nearly crushed him. He’d been so focused on living out his fantasies that he hadn’t truly understood the scope of how small and helpless he actually was. In that moment, he truly realized the dangers of being so small, even around someone he loved, and that both he AND Cassie would have to be much, MUCH more careful moving forward.
If he WASN’T, he may end up squished.

Chapter 3: A Little Bar of Soap by Shrinker82
The following Friday night, Cassie made the executive decision that she and Nick were going to deep clean their apartment from top to bottom that coming Saturday. She always scolded him about his complacency towards cleaning—not that he was a slob in any respect: it was just that Nick’s version of clean didn’t exactly equal Cassie’s version of clean—and when Cassie said “deep clean”, she meant moving furniture and appliances, and dusting hard to reach places like the tops of ceiling fans and cobwebbed corners of the ceiling.
Having been offered the choice, Nick opted to do the dusting and vacuuming in the living and bedrooms, while Cassie cleaned the bathroom and kitchen; of course, she still called upon him to help her move the refrigerator, which had several years worth of dust and dirt beneath it. Nick didn’t mind though, he liked flexing his muscles, and, despite how dirty and sweaty she got, it was the perfect excuse to ogle his wife in the tank top and gym shorts she was wearing, a look he surprisingly found quite alluring.
It was about 3:00 in the afternoon by the time they were finished cleaning to Cassie’s satisfaction; they’d been at it since 9:00 that morning: nearly 6 hours.
“I can’t believe how dusty you let this kitchen get!” Cassie exclaimed as she finished mopping.
“Come on, Cass, it wasn’t THAT bad!” Nick replied as he put the vacuum cleaner back into the nearby closet.
“Oh yeah?” Cassie exclaimed, lifting up her feet to show him her soles. “Look at this!”
Nick stared at her overturned foot: her sole was brown, and the ball and heel were nearly black, completely caked with dirt and dust.
“Come on, Cassie! That’s not fair!” Nick repeated defensively, “You and I BOTH know MOST of that came from behind the fridge!”
“Trust me, hon,” Cassie defended herself, “it didn’t ALL come from there. Yuck! I’m gonna go wash my feet off.”
“Wait!” Nick exclaimed, “I just finished vacuuming the carpet. You’ll get it dirty all over it again!”
“So, just run the vacuum again after I get to the bathroom,” Cassie said frustratedly.
“Wait!” Nick stopped her. “Hang on. I think I have an idea.”
Nick ran to the bedroom and collected a pair of blue slippers Cassie kept in the closet, then hurried back to her. These were her favorite slippers: once fuzzy, though now well worn in, but still comfortable nonetheless.
“Here, put these on,” Nick said.
“No!” Cassie objected, “I’m not getting dirt in my slippers!”
“But I thought—“
“What is WRONG with you?!” Cassie exclaimed irately. “Just move!”
Cassie angrily pushed past her husband and stomped all the way to the bathroom, sitting down on the edge of the tub and putting her left foot into her lap. She was about to start the water, when she realized that it was as good a time as any to clip her toenails.
“NICK?!” she shouted.
“Y-Yeah?!” Nick replied after heaving a nervous sigh.
“Come ‘ere!”
“Yeah?” he said meekly as he reached the door to the bathroom.
“Hand me the nail clippers from the drawer, please.”
“Uh, sure,” Nick replied, quickly retrieving the toenail clippers from the top drawer of the bathroom vanity.
“Thanks,” Cassie said half-heartedly, snatching them from his hands before waving him away, “now....go finish up cleaning or something.”
Nick sighed and turned to leave the room, but paused, turning back to her:
“H-honey?” Nick stammered, “Y-You’re not....mad at me are you?”
“What?!” Cassie uttered snidely. “Why would I be mad at you?!”
“Well, you’re just....being kind of short with me. I-I didn’t mean to upset you.”
“Honey, I’m not upset with you!” she griped with a snarky tone, “It’s been a long day, I’m tired, and my feet hurt. I just want to wash up and relax this evening, okay?”
“Okay,” Nick replied, putting his hands up defensively, “but....is there anything I can do to help you relax?”
“No, I’m fine,” Cassie said bluntly, still a hint of discontent her voice. “Now, go on!”
Nick sighed dejectedly as he walked away from the bathroom, full of guilt and self-loathing. He hated it whenever Cassie was upset with him: it was just constant reminder of how much of a screw-up he was. All he wanted was to do was be helpful and pamper her, especially after a long day. She didn’t have to be so short with him.
Nick slumped down onto the sofa, pondering what, if anything, he could do to make Cassie feel better. He could hear her groaning and grumbling as she rubbed her foot all the way from the far end of the living room.
“Hm,” Nick uttered. “Maybe a foot massage would—“
Nick stopped himself mid-sentence: he had an idea. He wasn’t sure if Cassie would go for it, and he feared asking permission would only result in her turning him down and risk her becoming even more agitated.
Should he ask, or just do it?
Nick crept to the opposite side of the living room, just out of sight, and quietly stripped completely naked, tossing his dirty clothes in the nearby hamper. Then, he began concentrating; his body slowly dwindled in size, all the way down to about 3 inches tall. He took a deep breath, and scurried down the hall into the bathroom.
The hallway had a clear view of the bathtub where Cassie sat tending to her tired, aching feet, and Nick’s eyes were poised on her gigantic form as he scurried across the hallway carpet and into the bathroom.
The freshly cleaned linoleum floor felt surprisingly cool beneath Nick’s tiny, bare feet, a distinct change from the carpet of the hallway and living room. Between the door to the bathroom and the tub law a plush, blue, bathroom mat, a lawn of thick, uncut grass which brushed against Nick’s ankles and we walked towards the unsuspecting giantess, who was still busy clipping her toenails.
Nick suddenly became extremely apprehensive and was starting to rethink himself.
How was Cassie going to respond to his offer? Would she even be up for it?
Nick gulped, took a deep breath, and called up to her:
“C-Cassie?” he squeaked.
Upon hearing an unexpected, high-pitched voice, Cassie immediately twisted her body around, quickly spotting her now 3” tall husband standing amidst the bath mat.
“W-What are you—Oh my, God! Are you SERIOUS?!” she snapped irately.
“P-Please, Cassie,” Nick stammered, covering his ears from her huge, booming voice, “L-Let me explain...”
“Do you honestly think I’m in the mood to go to BED with you right now?!”
“NO! Tha-That’s not why I did this!” he squeaked, putting his hands up defensively.
“Oh, REALLY?!” she exclaimed dubiously, “Then, WHY the hell did you SHRINK yourself?!”

“Um, well, it’s just that....you came in here to wash your feet, and you mentioned how tired and sore they were...and...”
“‘And’ what?!”
“So, I was thinking....maybe you could use me...”
“What?” she asked, shaking her head with irate confusion.
“I wanna be your little bar of soap,” Nick spoke quickly and firmly.
“You wanna be...What?!” Cassie uttered dubiously.
“I want you to use me like a bar of soap:” Nick desperately tried to explain, twiddling his fingers, “you can lather me up...use me to clean your feet....um, rub me across your soles...and I can....you know....massage them for you...and...”
Nick’s voice quickly trailed off; he immediately regretted his decision to shrink himself.
“Oh!” Cassie exclaimed, laughing softly as her expression softened, “Mm, come ‘ere.”
Cassie reached down and gently collected her small husband, bringing him into her lap.
“You really like my feet, don’t you?” she sighed giddily, cooing over him. “You’re lucky I find it so cute.”
“What can I say?” he replied. “You’re sexy from head to toe!”
“Uh huh,” she sighed sarcastically, shaking her head.
“But seriously, Cass,” Nick continued, “I really wanna do this for you. I really think you’ll enjoy it.”
“Mm hm,” Cassie uttered dubiously, “something tells me you’re not just doing it for MY benefit.”
“Well,” Nick relented, shrugging, “what can I say? The job certainly DOES come with some benefits, but seriously, sweetheart, you can lather me up, rub me across your souls, in between your toes....It’ll be like getting a foot massage while you clean your feet.”
“Mm, I have to admit that DOES sound nice,” Cassie said softly, “but you know, you’re already pretty dirty and sweaty yourself, so I’m not sure how good a bar of soap you honestly think you’re gonna be....but, seeing as you’ve already shrunk yourself, I’m willing to give you a try.”
Cassie giggled playfully as she tickled Nick’s tummy with her finger, cooing softly as she tenderly stroked his tiny, naked body, her soft, nimble fingers, gently caressing his crotch. Cassie giggled and bit her tongue at Nick teasingly each time she ran her finger over his tiny member, enjoying watching him squirm in her hand.
“Alright, enough fun,” Cassie finally said. “Sit here for a second while I finish clipping my toenails; then, I’ll turn on the water and YOU can get to work.”
Cassie set Nick on the edge of the tub, finished clipping the rest of the toenails on her right foot, and tossed the clippings into the nearby toilet. Then, she set the clippers down on the edge of the top opposite where she’d placed Nick, and reached back over to turn on the faucet.
The spout burst forth like a raging waterfall into the tub basin, and Cassie quickly fiddled with the dial to get the water just the right temperature. Then, after taking a moment to moisten and rinse off her feet, Cassie reached for a body bar sitting in the nearby soap dish and rubbed it between her hands, building up a nice lather.
“Alright, are you ready?” she asked, placing the soap back into the dish.
“SO ready!” Nick replied exuberantly.
Cassie giggled at his enthusiasm as she picked him up, gently working his body between her hands to get him nice and soapy.
Nick was pleasantly surprised with how gentle she was being. Initially, he worried Cassie might overdo it and be too rough with him, but, just like the prior Saturday night when she washed him up after their ‘little’ interlude (and their ‘little’ mishap), she was being extra careful as she rubbed her soft hands all over him, and Nick was certainly getting turned on with his wife tenderly caressing his naked body, especially when she rubbed against his crotch.
“Alright,” Cassie said once Nick was fully lathered up, “here we go!”
Cassie placed Nick against her overturned left foot and slowly slid him across her sole, gently scrubbing away the caked on dirt and dust, while HE ran his arms and hands up and down, deep cleaning the crevices, and kneading and massaging her soft, wrinkled flesh as she moved him along. She took extra care as she cleaned her toes, thrusting Nick’s tiny legs into the crevices between them, making sure she didn’t miss a spot.
Occasionally, Cassie would roll Nick’s body back and forth across her sole, using him as her own personal massager to work out the painful knots, moaning with pleasure as the soreness in her feet melted away. Nick didn’t mind though, as at the same time, Cassie was rubbing both her wrinkled sole and soft hand against his tiny, erect cock, which stimulated him immensely. At one point, he bucked and swiveled his hips against her left foot, and Cassie could only giggle lovingly as she watched her small husband hump her sole.
The whole process took a while, partly because both of them were enjoying their roles—Nick being the bar of soap, and Cassie being the playful giantess giving herself a foot massage—and neither one wanted to stop, but mostly because Nick wasn’t actually a bar of soap: Cassie had to rinse and re-lather his small figure several times on each foot just to make sure they were thoroughly cleaned. All in all, they weren’t really in a hurry, so ultimately they just took their time; in fact, by the time they were finished, not only were BOTH of Cassie’s feet completely clean, but Nick had already re-expanded to 4 inches tall.
“Ahh,” Cassie sighed contently, “that actually felt really good! Thank you, sweetie.”
“My pleasure,” Nick replied, “but I’m not done yet.”
“Oh, there’s more?!”
“Mm-hm,” he nodded, “but that’ll come later, once you’re ready to relax.”
“Mm, I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me,” she smiled, biting her lower lip, “but for now, seeing as you’ve technically already had a bath, how about I set you on the counter and let you dry off while I take a the shower?”
“Well, you know,” Nick spoke up, “I....could help you with that too. You know, you wouldn’t wanna shower without your....little bar of soap.”
“Good point,” Cassie giggled seductively, setting him down at the back of the tub. “Now, this isn’t just some veiled attempt to get me to rub you all over my naked body, is it?”
Nick scratched the back of his head nervously.
“It’s OK, sweetie,” she giggled again, tapping him lightly on the nose. “I’m actually looking forward to it. Besides, I have to repay you for all your hard work today....and I’m not referring to your vacuuming.”
Cassie slowly pulled her tank top off over her head, exposing her soft, bare breasts to her shrunken husband, who’s eyes went wide at the sight of his topless wife.
“Whoo,” Nick whistled, “Take it off!”
Cassie shot him a sour look; Nick shrank back meekly, lowering his head with shame. Nonetheless, she resumed stripping her clothes off: she stood up in the tub and carefully removed her shorts to keep them from getting too wet, tossing them off to the side with her tank top. Finally, she slowly pulled down her panties.
Nick’s jaw dropped as he gazed up in awe at the giant, naked, plus-sized goddess before him. Cassie eyed him back lovingly, cooing, and giggling playfully at the look on her shrunken husband’s face....AND the tiny boner he was sporting.
“All right, little guy,” Cassie giggled, “are you ready?”
“Yeah,” Nick nodded hastily, still in awe over the gorgeous sight before him, which only got even better when Cassie pulled the shower curtain closed and bent over to flip the switch for the shower, flashing Nick a glimpse of her enormous, bare ass.
A thunderstorm of water spewed from the shower head; Cassie quickly rinsed off the beads of sweat and loose dirt from her head. She then reached for the body bar again, building up a significant lather as she rubbed it between her hands. Finally, she slowly turned around, bending over Nick’s small figure.
“Come on,” she beckoned softly, reaching her soapy hands down for him.
Streams of water which had collected on Cassie’s back flowed over and off her breasts, raining down on Nick like gentle waterfalls as he stepped forward into her soft, soapy hands, which gently embraced him as she straightened back up. Cassie gently ran her hands over her husband’s now 5” figure, making sure he was good and soapy; then, she went to work carefully running Nick up and down her arms and over her chest, making sure to spend extra time on her soft, supple breasts. She ran him down her smooth, wet stomach; down each of her legs; and even took a few moments to rub him over her crotch, making sure she was nice and clean.
“OK,” Cassie said to him, gritting her teeth, and shifting her eyes left and right to avoid eye contact, “so, there’s one more place I need to wash, but....I don’t think you wanna go there.”
“Right, I’m good,” Nick replied, holding up his hands.
“WHAT?!” Cassie exclaimed, unsure she’d heard him correctly.
“I mean,” Nick attempted to clarify, “I’m fine....I mean, I’m NOT fine....I mean, I’d prefer you NOT use me to wash there.”
“Oh, honey, you’re so cute!” Cassie giggled at his stammering, setting him down at her feet. She quickly gathered a handful of soap, then ran her hand up and down the crack of her ass. Then, after carefully moving a step forward, purposely straddling her husband below, Cassie quickly rinsed herself off, and turned off the shower.
Cassie set Nick on the side of the tub and handed him a dry washcloth to dry off with, then grabbed a towel off the nearby rack for herself.
Nick stood mesmerized, his jaw gaped open once again as he watched his giant wife dry herself off with the towel: rubbing it over her chest, which continuously jiggled her breasts; swishing it back-and-forth across her back and butt in a nonchalantly seductive dance, and running it up and down each of her smooth legs. Nick was SO distracted, in fact, that Cassie actually finished drying off before HE did.
Cassie wrapped her towel around her body and reached for a second towel with which to dry her hair, patting and rubbing it dry before pulling back the shower curtain. She stepped out of the tub, hung up the towels over the shower bar and towel rack respectively, then grabbed and donned her warm, fluffy, pink bathrobe from the clothes hook on the back of the bathroom door.
“Are you done drying off?” she asked him.
“Yeah,” Nick said, shivering, “but I’m a little cold.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie,” Cassie chuckled, “I forgot, you can’t exactly get dressed until you grow back, can you? Come ‘ere.”
Cassie gently picked up her small husband and carefully deposited him into the right pocket of her robe.
“Comfy?” she asked softly.
“Yes,” Nick nodded, sticking his head out of the warm, fuzzy pocket, “much better, but before you leave, could you grab the tube of foot cream in my drawer there.”
“Ooh, I think I know what you have in mind,” Cassie said, retrieving a tube of mint-scented, medicated foot cream from the top-left vanity drawer.
Nick often used foot cream daily, and this particular brand was the best on the market for dry, cracked, or callused feet. In Cassie’s case, however, it was great at moisturizing and maintaining the soft, smooth skin of her wrinkled soles, and Nick often used any excuse he could to give Cassie a foot rub with it. His plan, currently, was to do the same thing, only now, he’d be doing it a little smaller, and slathering cream over Cassie’s now large feet was sure to be exponentially more enjoyable.
With her shrunken husband warm and snug in her pocket, Cassie slid her feet into the slippers Nick had brought her earlier and headed through the living room towards the kitchen, taking a quick second to drop off the tube of foot cream on the ottoman next to the couch.
The soles of Cassie’s slippers scraped along the kitchen’s linoleum floor with each of her steps, making a light tapping sound as she stepped in front of the refrigerator. She quickly poured herself a large cup of ice water, then headed back to the living room to relax, setting her water on the side table next to the couch.
“So, do I get the next part of my pampering now?” she asked, sitting down on the couch.
“Well, I’d love to,” Nick said, “but I’m afraid I’d be shivering too much.”
“Hm,” Cassie thought, taking a quick look around, “hang on, now I’VE got an idea.”
She took Nick out of her pocket and placed him on the ottoman, then handed him a tissue from a box on the side table.
“Here,” she said, handing him the tissue. “Use this to cover yourself.”
Nick accepted the tissue and hastily fashioned himself a robe.
“You wouldn’t happen to have a piece of string, would you?” he asked.
“Uh, yeah,” Cassie said, pulling a loose string from the side of her robe.
“Thanks,” Nick said, taking the string and tying it around his waist to hold the tissue in place.
“Better?” Cassie asked, grinning.
“Much,” Nick replied, pulling down on the tissue to smooth out his new garment.
“Oh my gosh!” Cassie started giggled uncontrollably. “You look like a little Roman citizen.”
Nick just sighed and rolled his eyes.
“Are you done?” he asked, red with embarrassment.
“I’m sorry,” she apologized, trying to compose herself, “but you DO look really cute.”
“Uh-huh,” he smirked. “Anyway, are you ready for your pampering?”
“Yep, I’m ready,” Cassie replied.
“Great! Now, would you mind opening up the tube of cream for me?”
“Sure,” Cassie replied, reaching down and flipping open the cap. “Do you need me to pour some on my feet?”
“No, that’s OK,” Nick replied. “I think I can manage.”
While Cassie slipped her feet out of her slippers and carefully placed them on the ottoman, Nick stepped over to the open tube and pressed down on the casing, squirting a handful-sized glob of foot cream into his other hand.
“Alright,” he commented, walking up to Cassie’s left foot carrying a huge ball of cream, “here I come.”
Already being almost as tall as Cassie‘s foot, Nick sat down straddling her massive heel with his legs, then, after practically chucking the glob of cream onto her foot, he went to work slathering it over Cassie’s sole. After spreading the cream around a bit, Nick started massaging her heel, applying deep pressure as he rubbed in the cream.
“Mm,” Cassie moaned with content. “Oh, that feels so good!”
She leaned back against the rear of the couch, slowed her breathing, and closed her eyes, her body fully relaxed and relegated to her husband’s massaging.
Meanwhile, Nick continued his work, reaching as high as he could without having to stand up, which he DID eventually have to do, not just to reach the rest of Cassie’s foot, but, despite being able to carry a sizable amount in his hands, to also head back to the tube of foot cream for a second shot. When he’d returned to Cassie’s left foot after getting more cream, Nick remained standing and applied the rest of the cream to the top of her foot, using his hands and arms to dig in between the crevices of her toes.
“Ooh, careful, honey,” Cassie giggled, her foot twitching slightly, “that tickles.”
Nick heeded his wife’s warning, not wanting to get kicked in the face by her giant appendage. He continued his massaging until all of the foot cream had been thoroughly rubbed in, then finished up her left foot by carefully, but meticulously, massaging her plump, ticklish toes. The whole process took enough time that by the time the Nick had finished Cassie’s left foot, he’d already grown an inch.
“Alright,” he called to her, “one down; one to go!”
As Nick headed back to gather another handful of foot cream, Cassie eyed him lovingly, tilting her head in admiration. She was so impressed with his determination, and overwhelmed with joy at how much he enjoyed pampering her. And it wasn’t just massaging her feet: in that moment, Cassie realized that everything that Nick had done the past two months had not been just for himself, but her as well. He truly loved her, and made her feel like a sexy goddess. She was the only woman in the world to him. Of course, Cassie knew Nick was shrinking himself for his own self-satisfaction, but the fact that he wanted to be small around her and share his experiences with her only made it all the more special.
After Nick had thoroughly rubbed in all the cream he’d applied to her right foot, Cassie leaned forward and collected her now 6” tall husband.
“Whoa!” Nick exclaimed, being caught off guard.
“Sorry,” She apologized, holding him in her hands. “I just wanted to say thank you for the foot massage.”
“B-But I’m not done,” he stammered.
“That’s OK,” she sighed softly, “you’ve done enough.”
“B-but I wanted to—“
“I think it’s time I gave you your reward,” she interrupted, kissing him on the head, “and I really think you’re gonna like it.”
Cassie swung her feet over to the couch and placed them together in a V-shape in front of her, setting him gently into the awaiting cradle she’d made.
“Oh,” he uttered, situating his head between her two sets of wiggling toes, “you’re right. I DO like this!”
“I know,” Cassie giggled, biting her lip teasingly. “Ooh, I almost forgot: your birthday’s coming up two weeks, isn’t it?”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick replied, amazed at how quickly his birthday was sneaking up on him again.
“Well, what would you LIKE?”
“Well, there is one thing...” he replied hesitantly.
“What?”
“I’d....really like to....spend the day in your panties.”
Cassie immediately started laughing, shaking her head.
“Uh, so, is that a yes?” Nick asked hesitantly.
“I think I might be able to oblige you,” she sighed softly, “but for now, I think it’s time I reward you for all your hard work today.”
“Oh, I-I, uh, thought, THIS was my reward.”
“Oh, this isn’t your reward,” she whispered, tilting her head. “THIS is just so I can look at you. If you want your ACTUAL award, you’ll have to...”
Cassie bent forward, moving in close to him.
“...get a little smaller for me,” she whispered.
“Mm, your wish is my command,” he smiled. “How small?”
“Not TOO small,” she replied softly, “just enough so that you’ll fit comfortably between my toes.”
“OK!” Nick replied exuberantly, immediately shrinking himself back down until he was about an inch tall. “Is THIS small enough?”
“Perfect!” Cassie smiled, wiggling her toes anxiously.
“Now what?” Nick asked eagerly.
“Now....THIS!”
Nick squeaked with surprise as Cassie quickly closed her feet around him, gently pushing her soles together. She giggled playfully as she could just barely feel her tiny husband squirming between her feet, and barely hear him making muffled squeaks for help.
After a few moments, she relaxed the pressure on her soles, allowing Nick to wiggle up and stick his torso out from between her feet.
“HEY!” Nick squeaked irately. “WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?!”
“Relax, honey,” Cassie chortled. “I’m just having a little fun.”
“Well, a little WARNING would’ve been nice!” Nick sighed, wiping some leftover foot cream out of his face. “You scared me there for a second! I thought you were about to SQUISH me!”
“Oh, you’re fine,” she scoffed. “I was being gentle.”
“Is THIS supposed to be my REWARD?!”
“No,” Cassie replied, shaking her head and folding her arms. “This is just me getting back at you for almost getting my favorite slippers dirty....and for shrinking yourself without asking me first.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered with guilt. “I’m sorry, honey. I....didn’t think you’d agree to let me help you wash your feet otherwise.”
“I probably wouldn’t have,” Cassie admitted, “but, seeing as you’d already shrunk yourself, I figured I might as well give you a shot. Besides, it’s kinda hard to resist you when you’re small, you being so cute and all.”
“That was the idea!” Nick admitted proudly, sticking out his chest.
“Oh it WAS, was it?” Cassie said, glowering at him, causing Nick to immediately change his demeanor.
“So,” he said nervously, “uh, does this mean I don’t get a reward now?”
“Hm,” Cassie uttered, feigning concentration. “I’ll have to think about it.”
“Oh, OK,” he nodded, relieved she wasn’t mad at him, trying to pull himself free of Cassie’s feet. “So, can you let me out now?”
“Hm” Cassie repeated, again feigning concentration. She uncrossed her arms and leaned forward, reaching her fingers down as if about to pluck him up.
“Nope!” she exclaimed quickly, gently pushing the tiny man back down between her feet again.
“MMPF!” Nick yelped as the pad of Cassie’s index finger smacked into his head.
Cassie cackled playfully as she reveled in feeling Nick squirming between her feet again. She playfully rubbed them together for a bit, rolling Nick back and forth along her soles, and occasionally scrunched her feet together, taking pleasure in hearing him squeak for mercy.
Finally, after a few more minutes of fun, Cassie ceased her playtime and gave Nick a chance to recover.
“Alright, sweetheart, you can come out now,” she giggled as she relaxed and opened her feet.
“Uhn, thanks,” Nick groaned, taking a moment to recover as he lay against her parted soles.
“So,” Cassie spoke up, “Are you ready for your reward, now?”
“Uh, I think maybe I’ve had enough fun for now,” he replied hesitantly.
“Aw, come on,” she pleaded. “Don’t be like that. You’ll like it. I promise.”
“Um....OK,” Nick replied apprehensively.
“Good! Now, slide yourself in between my toes.”
Nick looked up at her meekly, like a child looks at his mother when she tells him to come and get his punishment.
“Well,” Cassie prodded, “go on.”
Nick gulped nervously.
“Uh, OK,” his tiny voice squeaked, “um, which foot?”
“Whichever one you want,” she replied playfully.
Nick slowly climbed her right foot, and squeezed himself in between her second and third toes.
“OK, you ready?” Cassie asked.
Nick nodded, taking a deep breath, silently praying he wasn’t about to endure any more playful torture.
“OK,” she said, “Here we go!”
Cassie carefully lowered her feet to the floor and slid them into her slippers. Then, for the next half hour, she gently scrunched and flexed her foot, playing with her husband’s tiny body between her toes. She’d slightly tilt the slipper back, letting him roll beneath her soul, then applied the lightest amount of pressure on his tiny body, while he wiggled underneath. Of course, she occasionally took him out into the fresh air to make sure he was OK, and as long as Nick was willing to continue, Cassie was willing to do so as well.
And Nick....was willing; he was loving being played with like a tiny toy between Cassie’s toes and gently rolled around under her foot! He would continuously hold and kiss her toes, and plant tiny kisses on the bottom of her foot, occasionally satisfying the tiny boner between his legs.
Nick was truly enjoying his newfound power, and knowing that Cassie could be gentle, yet playful, made it all the sweeter.
With his birthday only two weeks away, Nick couldn’t wait to see what Cassie had planned for him!
Chapter 4: A Little Foot Play by Shrinker82
The following Friday evening, Nick and Cassie were relaxing on the sofa, watching a movie on TV. They both had had long, hard weeks at work, and wanted to take the weekend to unwind and recharge. Nick was lounging in only a pair of grey boxer briefs, while Cassie was in a pair of panties and a light, cotton tank top, sprawled out, her legs laying comfortably in her husband’s lap.
Currently, Cassie was enjoying a nice foot massage which she’d asked Nick, who was more that happy to provide, to give her. She moaned softly with content as her husband gently, yet firmly, massaged the tired, aching sole of her right foot, lightly digging his knuckles into her arch. His hands wrapped around each side of her foot as he carefully kneaded her flesh, caressing the sides and top, and gently massaged her toes, so as not to make her ticklish.
A few minutes later, when Nick had moved on to massaging her left foot, Cassie surreptitiously shifted her right foot, gently sliding it down over his crotch. Nick looked down, his attention grabbed only for a fleeting moment by the sudden presence of Cassie’s foot in his lap, then turned his attention back to the movie and resumed massaging her other foot.
For a moment, everything seemed calm; then, Cassie unexpectedly started scrunching her toes, gently grasping Nick’s cock through his underwear.
Nick’s gasped softly; his eyes went wide. He was already slightly turned on just by the simple act of giving her a foot massage, but Cassie’s current actions were REALLY getting him hard. Nick wondered if Cassie was doing it unintentionally, just trying to work out a cramp or pop her toes or something, but as her foot persisted, continuously scrunching and flexing its toes around his now erect penis, he was starting to suspect she was doing it on purpose.
Nick tried not to move, not wanting to disturb nor deter Cassie’s foot, but before long, he was squirming in his seat, finding it hard to sit still. He was breathing heavily, and shifting back and forth between clenched teeth and biting his lower lip to curb his enthusiasm. He was afraid to say anything, as he didn’t want Cassie to stop, but she HAD to have noticed the effect she was having on him.
Trying to play things cool, Nick slowly turned his head, trying to catch a glimpse of Cassie out of the corner of his eye to see if she was watching him. To his surprise, Cassie was staring directly at him, her head tilted slightly, with a soft smile on her face.
“Hey,” he said softly, trying not to mention anything.
“Hey,” she mirrored him.
“You OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied. “How are you?”
“Well, um...” Nick stammered, “not sure if you’re aware, but....your foot is, uh....grasping at my....crotch.”
“I know,” Cassie giggled sweetly. “I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to notice.”
“You haven’t noticed me literally squirming in my seat for past five minutes?” he asked dubiously.
“Of course I noticed, silly,” she shrugged. “Why do you think I’ve been DOING it?”
“Well, I, uh, wasn’t sure you were, uh....you know, doing it on purpose,” Nick gulped.
“Oh, honey!” Cassie chortled, scoffing, “Of COURSE I was doing it on purpose. I know how much you like my feet because of your fetish. I thought this might....you know, feel good.”
“Oh, it DEFINITELY feels GOOD!” Nick nodded.
“Good,” she giggled softly, “I thought it might.”
For the next several minutes, Cassie scrunched and flexed her toes, gently gripping and massaging Nick’s underwear-clad cock, and with each grasp, he gasped deeply, his teeth clenched, his eyes closed, and his bottom shifted even more in his seat. Cassie just smiled and chuckled, absolutely loving the cute way Nick reacted to her foot grasping his penis, which only made her tease him even more.
“Honey?” Nick said weakly to her, straining to withhold his oncoming orgasm.
“Yes dear?” she smiled teasingly.
“You’re REALLY good at that,” he said, breathing heavily
“I know,” Cassie giggled, undeterred in her playtime.
“Oh my God, baby! I want you so badly!”
“Oh, you WANT me, huh?” she asked mockingly. “Are you sure that’s....ALL you want?”
“Uh, um...” Nick uttered, suddenly at a loss for words.
“Hm?” Cassie uttered, prompting him to answer her.
“I-I don’t...” Nick uttered, shaking his head and shrugging, still unsure what she wanted him to say, and unable to concentrate thanks to her actions.
“Are you sure there’s....NOTHING....else you want?” she asked again. “Like, I don’t know, being a....LITTLE smaller?”
Nick grinned widely.
“Mm, if you were smaller,” Cassie lamented playfully, “I could have all sorts of fun with you:
“I could roll you around under my foot...” she continued, rolling his dick back and forth beneath her sole.
“Put you in between my toes...” she grinned, lifting her foot into the air, wiggling her toes playfully.
Nick was practically salivating at the thought’s Cassie was putting in his head,
“Of course,” Cassie continued playfully, her foot dropping back to his crotch, “if you’re SMALL, I couldn’t keep doing THIS now, could I? Hm, that’s quite a predicament, isn’t it? Quite the predicament.”
Nick thought hard for a minute, while Cassie continued scrunching and flexing her foot, teasing his half-erect cock through his underwear, waiting for her husband to respond.
He honestly wasn’t sure he could HANDLE any more.
Then, a slight smirk grew across Nick’s face; the perfect idea had just popped into his head.
“Just keep going,” Nick told her, “I’ve got an idea.”
“Oh yeah?” Cassie asked curiously, “What?”
“You’ll see,” Nick told her cryptically. “Just....no matter what happens, just keep going.”
“Why? What’re you gonna do?”
“I told ya: ‘you’ll see’,” Nick repeated.
“OK,” Cassie shrugged. “Whatever you say.”
Nick closed his eyes and focused on Cassie’s foot. There was little room for error; he had to make sure he got it just right.
Cassie had resumed playing with her husband’s crotch, and was just about to grasp his penis once again, when Nick started to shrink in front of her. She paused, her attention diverted towards her dwindling husband.
“Hey!” Nick ejaculated, immediately halting his shrinking. “I told you to keep going.”
“Sorry,” Cassie apologized. “I saw you shrinking, and I thought...you know...”
“Well, I’m trying to get to the perfect size,” Nick explained, “but I can’t do that unless you keep going.”
“OK, I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to hurt you accidentally while you’re shrinking.”
“You won’t,” Nick assured her. “Trust me. I’ve got everything under control. Just keep going; I’ll take care of the rest.”
“OK, hon,” Cassie shrugged, laughing nervously. “Whatever you say.”
Once again, Nick closed his eyes and focused on Cassie’s foot—or more specifically, her toes—once again, he began to shrink. All the while, Cassie obliged her shrinking husband’s request and kept scrunching her toes around his dick, watching apprehensively as he slowly dwindled away.
When Nick was nearing half his height, he slowed his shrinking, stopping at about 3ft tall.
“A-Are you done?” Cassie asked hesitantly, still not quite sure of Nick‘s plan.
“I-I think so,” he replied. “Try scrunching your toes again. Just remember: be gentle.
Cassie carefully sifted through Nick’s now baggy underwear, then did as he’d instructed when she found his cock...
Cassie smiled, immediately realizing what he’d done: Nick had shrunken himself just small enough so his member fit perfectly into the crevice between the toes and the ball of her foot; when she scrunched her foot again, Cassie’s soft, supple toes now wrapped perfectly around his fully erect cock.
“Oh, I see,” Cassie giggled. “I’m assuming THIS feels better?”
“You have NO idea!” Nick exclaimed.
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Cassie chortled, playfully squeezing her husband’s member.
“You know, most guys would prefer to be BIGGER in that area,” she continued, giggling, “but in your case, I can certainly see the advantage.”
“Uh huh,” Nick nodded with ecstasy.
“Of course, it’s not exactly easy to do this through those baggy underwear,” Cassie commented.
“Yeah, I can certainly see your point,” Nick replied.
“How about I just....slip these off for ya,” Cassie whispered, nimbly gripping the fabric between her toes and sliding them down his legs, while Nick assisted by pushing his ass off the cushion.
“Ah, much better,” Cassie sighed proudly, tossing the underwear onto the floor, leaving Nick sitting now completely naked on the couch.
“Now then, where were we?” Cassie queried seductively, nimbly wrapping her toes around Nick’s bare penis.
“Right about there,” Nick heaved as his wife gently squeezed his cock, milking it with playful glee, shaking her head at his reactions.
Their little session continued like that for several minutes.
“Oh my gosh, honey!” Nick exclaimed breathily. “That feels so good!”
“I’m glad you like it,” Cassie giggled. “Here let me try something else; see if you like it.”
Cassie carefully scooped up Nick’s cock into the space between her big and second toes, then gently wiggled them in opposite directions.
“How this?” she asked.
“Uh....not bad,” Nick understated, already breathing heavily with orgasmic energy.
“Hm,” Cassie shrugged with playful dismissiveness, “maybe I’ll just stop then.”
“NO!” Nick exclaimed quickly. “I mean....please don’t.”
“Oh, alright,” Cassie giggled, loving how cute her husband looked, and how adorable his reactions were.
Meanwhile, Nick was doing his best to contain himself, biting his lip as he kept looking over at the giant beauty, who playfully bit her tongue back at him. He was still squirming in his seat, bucking his hips with each tug on his member.
It felt so good, but Nick wanted more.
“Hey, honey?” he called out.
“Yeah?”
“Give me a second,” he said breathlessly. “I’m gonna go smaller, OK?”
“OK,” she smiled softly, moving her foot out of the way. “Whatever you want.”
Nick began shrinking again, carefully repositioning himself in the center of the couch cushion, stopping when he was about 6 inches tall.
“OK!” Nick called up to her, laying down on his back. “NOW let’s see what your foot can do!”
“Uh, a-are you sure about this honey?” Cassie asked apprehensively. “I mean, I-I think you might be a little too small now! I wouldn’t wanna hurt you.”
“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Nick reassured her. “I’ll let you know if I need you to stop. Trust me!”
“Well, OK,” Cassie shrugged hesitantly, carefully moving her shaky foot towards his tiny, erect cock, which now only measured about half an inch long. It was hard to maneuver precisely, but Nick helped Cassie move her foot into position, guiding her second and middle toes around his tiny member.
He began slowly bucking his hips, thrusting his dick into the crevice between her toes, the space between them being just wide enough to effortlessly slide in and out of, while still applying just the right amount of pressure to stimulate him. Cassie wasn’t too sure exactly what to make of the sight before her, barely able to feel her husband’s tiny member between her toes, yet she couldn’t help but admire just how adorable Nick looked making love to her foot. She wiggled her toes slightly, trying to help out as best she could, but was hesitant to move or scrunch too much, for fear of hurting him.
Little did Cassie realize just how much her efforts were helping, skyrocketing Nick into heights of ecstasy he’d never felt before. He kept bucking and thrusting his hips forward, sliding his cock in and out of Cassie’s toes…in and out…in and out…
Nick gasped! He could feel his cock pulsating: sweet release!
His body relaxed, collapsing onto the cushion. Nick was completely out of breath, needing a few minutes to fully recover…
His eyes suddenly went wide; his body snapped wide awake!
Did that really just happen?! Did he literally just make love to Cassie‘s TOES?!
The shock of it all washed a tidal wave of shame and embarrassment over him.
“O-Oh, honey,” he humbly squeaked up to her. “I’m....I’m sorry.”
“You don’t have to be sorry, sweetheart,” she said, grabbing a tissue from the box on the side table. “It’s just a little bit of cum...”
“No....it-it’s not that,” he explained, trying to think up an excuse to distract from what he’d just done, while Cassie crossed her leg, resting it on her other knee. “What I mean is: all this time you’ve been pleasing me, and I never even considered....YOUR feelings.”
“Aw, that’s OK, sweetheart,” she chortled happily, wiping the small splatter of cum from her toes. “This was more about pleasing YOU.”
“Yeah, but even at my current size,” he continued, “it’ll still be hours before I’m back to normal.”
“Mm, who said I wanted you back to normal?” Cassie moaned seductively, leaning slightly towards him, a playful grin on her face. “Hm, you know you’re the PERFECT size to be my little sex toy.”
Nick gulped, unsure if it was out of fear or lustful anxiety.
“But that’ll come later.” Cassie continued, reclining again. “In the meantime, I’m sure we can find SOMEWAY to have a....‘little’ fun.”
Cassie pointed her big toe and moved it towards Nick’s 6-inch figure, using it to gently caress his crotch.
“U-um, what, uh...W-What exactly did you have in mind?” Nick stammered nervously.
“You’ll see,” she giggled playfully, raising her eyebrows and biting her tongue at him.
Cassie carefully slid her right foot across the cushion, butting it up against the bottoms of Nick’s tiny feet. Nick cringed as her huge heel scraped along the surface of the couch cushion, wondering if he was about to get an up-close view of a Cassie’s sole.
With her foot in place, Cassie tilted her bare sole over her husband’s tiny body, teasing him with her toes, wiggling them playfully in his face. Nick watched in amazement each time the huge foot approached, coming ever closer with each pass.
On one such pass, he reached up apprehensively and caressed Cassie‘s sole...
Her foot froze; her toes abruptly stopped wiggling!
Nick yanked his hand away, unsure if he’d made a mistake.
Cassie moved her foot in closer until it was practically on top of him.
Nick took his chance: he wrapped his arms around Cassie’s foot and hugged it tightly, planting a tiny kiss on her sole.
“Well,” Cassie giggled, watching her husband’s actions with adoration, “enjoying yourself?”
“Very much so,” Nick replied, rubbing his face against her soft sole.
“You know what would be even MORE fun?” she queried, tilting her foot to the side.
“What?” he asked.
“If you could be a....little smaller,” Cassie squeaked, pinching her fingers together.
“A-are you sure?” Nick stuttered, holding back a smile. “I mean, I-I thought you wanted me to stay this size. You know....for me to be....your, uh....dildo...”
Nick’s voice trailed off, finding embarrassing difficulty in forming the words to his last sentence.
“You’ll be that size again....eventually,” Cassie scoffed, “but for now, shrink for me, little man!”
“OK,” Nick nodded obediently. “Uh, how small should I go?”
“Hm,” Cassie pondered aloud, “I don’t know. How about you pick a size, and we’ll see if you’re right?”
“Well, how about an inch tall?”
“Hm, that could work,” Cassie replied, feigning contemplation with her index finger under her chin, “but we’ll just have to see, won’t we?
“Now, start shrinking!” Cassie demanded as she slid her foot back.
Nick quickly shrank himself again to just around an inch tall.
“How’s this?” Nick’s tiny voice squeaked, just barely audible as he presented himself to the giantess before him.
“Perfect!” Cassie grinned playfully, moving her right foot back towards him. She spread her toes, carefully scooping her tiny husband into the crevice between the big and second digits, before gently closing them around him, and slowly lifting her foot up into the air.
Nick dropped his arms over the giant toes clamping down on either side of his torso. He wasn’t sure exactly what his giant wife was doing, but he trusted she wouldn’t drop him.
Cassie crossed her legs and brought her right foot towards her, resting her leg somewhat seductively on her bent, left knee. She sat for a moment in silence, shifting her foot ever so slightly back and forth, glaring intently at the tiny person between her toes, as if performing an impromptu inspection.
Then, her mouth turn up into a cat-like, hungry grin.
“I’ve got you now!” she chortled with an evil laugh.
“Wha—? WHAT?!” Nick squeaked, his eyes open wide with shock and confusion.
“You fell for my trap, little man,” she smiled wide.
“Wh-What are you talking about?!” Nick asked nervously.
“You’re all mine, now,” Cassie giggled, though with a serious tone, “and completely helpless to my whims.”
“He-HELPLESS?!” Nick stammered, growing increasingly more nervous “Wait! Honey, hold on a second! I’m not sure—AAH!“
Nick yelped as Cassie began bouncing her leg up and down upon her knee, giggling maniacally.
“CASSIE—E—E, PLE—EASE STO—O—OP!” Nick shouted as he was continuously bounced uncomfortably up and down.
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie,” Cassie cooed disingenuously, pausing for a moment. “Here, I’ll try something different.”
“Wait! AAH—!”
Nick was once again cut off as Cassie began playfully swinging her foot back-and-forth at the ankle, whipping it up and down with each pass, and making him very seasick in the process.
“WOAH! TAKE IT EASY, CASS!” Nick shouted.
“Ke-he-he,” Cassie sniggered throatily, gently scrunching her toes around the tiny man.
“ACK!” Nick yelped again, now practically screaming. “CASSIE, FOR FUCK’S SAKE, STOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
“Geez! Calm down, sweetheart,” Cassie guffawed, letting up. “I’m just PLAYING with you! Don’t be so overdramatic!”
“Geez!” Nick gasped. “Don’t SCARE me like that!”
“I’m sorry, honey,” Cassie apologized genuinely, “I thought you’d like it for me to play the role of the playful giantess.”
“WELL...well, uh…”
Nick was about to yell a witty retort, but caught himself.
“Actually,” he relented in a much calmer tone, “I have to admit: it WAS kinda sexy.”
“Exactly what I was hoping for,” Cassie grinned, gently swaying her foot back-and-forth again, watching Nick hold on for dear life.
“You know, I’ve gotta admit,” she chuckled, “it’s kinda fun having my tiny husband trapped between my toes.”
“Yeah,” Nick replied, who would’ve also been having fun if he hadn’t been holding on for dear life, and trying his best not to vomit.
“Tiny man, tiny man, in between my toes,” Cassie sang as she reveled in his plight. “But you know what I think it’s time for?”
“What?” Nick asked apprehensively.
“I think it’s ‘SLIPPER time’,” Cassie said, reaching down beside the couch to retrieve one of her slippers from the floor.
“Oh no! Not SLIPPER TIME!” Nick cried sarcastically, slapping his hands to his cheeks.
“Uh-huh,” Cassie nodded, pointing her finger determinately, “You, little man, are going inside my slipper, where I can squeeze you and play with you between my toes.
“So....are you ready?” Cassie smiled, asking genuinely.
“Uh huh!” Nick squeaked happily, nodding several times.
“OK,” Cassie giggled at his enthusiasm. “Here we go!”
Cassie carefully slid her slipper over her right foot, watching her tiny husband disappear into the fuzzy, dark cavern, then carefully hung her leg off the side of the couch, letting it dangle freely.
“That’s right: squirm, little one!” Cassie commanded as she gently scrunched and flexed her foot, her toes wiggling playfully, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man between them. “SQUIRM!”
“Oh no, help!” Nick cried playfully. “Somebody, help! The giantess has me between her toes! Honey, have mercy! Please!”
Of course, between Nick’s high, squeaky voice, and the material of the slipper, Cassie couldn’t actually hear him. She was being gentle, though, and every so often would slide her foot out of the slipper to check on him to make sure he was all right; and each time, Nick gave a tiny thumbs-up, indicating that he was fine.
“Well, while you enjoy yourself, I think THIS giantess is going to watch an episode of her show,” Cassie called down. “Not that you can do anything about it.”
Cassie chuckled as she felt Nick squirming and tapping her toes, a signal she took as him being OK with it, which he was, of course.
For the next half hour, Cassie watched her show, scrunching and flexing her toes playfully, while her tiny husband squirmed between them. She’d give him reprieves now and then, but each time she felt Nick squirming and embracing her toes, she took it as a sign that he still wanted down to play.
At one point, Nick managed to work his tiny body out from between Cassie’s toes; it didn’t deter either party, however. She simply placed her slipper on the ground, then repositioned her foot, gently scooping Nick up lengthwise into the crevice between her toes and the ball of her foot.
As for Nick, he was in paradise, or at least something close to it. The environment was hot and smelled of feet, but Nick was quite comfortable. Cassie’s playful digits wiggled and enveloped him in their playful grip, while he embraced them right back, planting tiny kisses wherever it was convenient. He could barely even see Cassie’s foot in the dark, fuzzy cavern, but he only needed his sense of touch. As the playful toes relaxed their welcome assaults, the tiny man reclined upon the soft, fuzzy floor of his cave, his hands clasped behind his head.
Nick was so at peace, so comfortable, he could feel himself melting away into the sole of the slipper…

After a short while, Cassie’s playfulness had cooled down to only the occasional flex and scrunch of her toes, until she was so lost in her program she’d practically forgotten that Nick was still in her slipper.
That is, until she felt a queer feeling in her abdomen, and increased pressure on her bladder.
“Nick?” Cassie called down, flexing and scrunching her toes to carefully slide her foot backwards and out of her slipper. “Sweetheart, I’ve got to use the bathroom real quick. I’ll be right back!”

Down in the toe section of her slipper, Nick had all but passed out when he suddenly felt himself being scooped up. He barely managed to yelp before his voice was cut off, muffled by two plump, fleshy walls that had completely enveloped him.
“Umph! Cmrsrm!” Nick tried shouting. “Cmrsme, whts hrpng?!”
Nick tried to free himself, but he was stuck in a rather odd position: his left arm was wrapped uncomfortably around his torso, with his right arm sticking up overhead; to make matters worse, his prison was moving…
Nick was suddenly squeezed from both sides; he felt like his body was going to burst like a grape. Then, the pressure subsided, but only for a moment before the walls constricted once more, crushing him all over again. He tried screaming for help, but there wasn’t enough air in his lungs to make any sound at all, let alone shout loud enough to be heard. The pressure was intense, coming in intervals about every second or so, with only a tiny reprieve between cycles; unfortunately, that reprieve also came with nausea and motion sickness from the quick, violent movements of his smelly prison.
Nick STILL had no idea exactly what was happening; the only thing he could figure was that Cassie was walking....with HIM trapped between her toes.
What DIDN’T make sense, however, was that if he WAS stuck between Cassie’s toes, how was it that neither his raised, right hand, nor his feet were sticking out from the crevice? Even at only an inch tall, some part of him must be sticking out. Furthermore, why was Cassie going ANYWHERE with him stuck between her toes, especially without giving him any fair warning? Was this part of her game? If it was, Nick was certainly not enjoying it.
Regardless of the circumstances, Nick couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, and was now at the complete mercy of his giant wife.
Chapter 5: A Little Problem by Shrinker82
Cassie quickly shuffled across the carpet and down the hall to the bathroom, flipping on the light switch as she stepped inside. She positioned herself in front of the toilet, quickly pulled down her panties, and plopped her ass on the seat. Cassie exhaled and leaned forward, her toes just barely resting on the floor with her heels raised, a position she often took when using the restroom—just something that came with having a short stature. She closed her eyes and, after straining for just a moment, began emptying her bladder.

When Cassie’d finally stopped moving, her toes had remained in a somewhat scrunched position, turning what had been only fleeting moments of intense squeezing for Nick, into nonstop, excruciating pressure. Thankfully, it wasn’t as hard nor intense as it had been before, and Nick had just enough wiggle room to free his left arm and reach it up to join his right. With their combined effort, he was able to find the strength to squeeze himself up towards a small crack of light peeking into the crevice from above.
Then, just when Nick had started to make some headway, he was startled by the sound of a huge, roaring waterfall. It was so ear-shatteringly loud that Nick instinctively tried to cover his ears, but since he needed his hands to climb, and they were somewhat stuck over his head, he had no choice but to endure it.
“CASSIE!” he shouted, straining to climb upwards. “HONEY, WHAT’S GOING ON?!”
It wasn’t until a few moments later, when he finally popped his head out into fresh air that he learned the horrifying truth:
Nick found himself nestled between the second and third toes of Cassie’s giant, right foot. By his visual aspect alone, he realized he wasn’t an inch tall anymore. Somehow, he’d shrunk down even further to only a fraction of that size—maybe only a 1/4” tall currently.
“WHA—?!” Nick exclaimed in shock. “HOW THE HELL DID I GET THIS SMALL?!”
He would have contemplated the matter further, but his gaze was suddenly pulled to the rest of the gigantic foot in front of him, connecting to the massive trunk of Cassie‘s ankle; his eyes continued sliding anxiously upwards along her gargantuan leg, which was speckled with noticeable stubs of unshaven hair. Just beyond her knee, Nick could just barely make out Cassie’s enormous face, which was slightly out of focus from his perspective.
Nick’s face contorted in terror at the sight before him: Cassie’s gargantuan figure was sitting on an absolutely titanic toilet, into which she was apparently emptying her bladder. The bowl echoed and amplified the sound of the constant stream of urine splashing into its basin, and it was so loud and overwhelming to Nick he feared his eardrums would burst.
“C-CASSIE!” he shouted up, straining to keep his ears covered, and cringing at the sight of his wife sitting on the toilet. “CASSIE, WHAT’S GOING ON?! WHAT’RE YOU DOING!”
Cassie, however, didn’t respond.
Nick shifted his arms to the toes on either side of him and managed to use the leverage to push his torso free, but he was still stuck waste-deep in the space between Cassie’s toes, unable to escape.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed, cupping his hands around his mouth to amplify his tiny voice. “HONEY! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?!”
It was no use: Nick was currently too small to be heard, especially over the roar of the immense stream of urine still crashing into the toilet bowl. Not only that, he was also too small for her to notice him stuck between her toes. Nick pounded frantically on his Cassie’s toes, continuing to shout desperately for her, hoping she’d look down and notice him, but his efforts were fruitless.
He started panicking; he needed to come up with a plan, and fast. Nick looked around frantically, as if the answer would be somewhere within his reach.
Then, feeling completely stupid, Nick remembered his power: he had the power to shrink himself, all he had to was reverse it. He closed his eyes and concentrated, a difficult task considering the tidal wave of urine still crashing into the toilet bowl. He focused hard, wishing to be bigger...
...Nothing was happening. He couldn’t concentrate with all the noise, at least that’s what he figured the problem was. He strained to concentrate again, struggling to ignore the cacophony of sounds...
As if someone had flipped a switch, the stream of urine suddenly diminished to a trickle, before stopping altogether.
Nick opened his eyes, and looked around; he heard Cassie straining above him, right before he heard a huge splash.
Nick cringed, realizing what had just splashed down into the gigantic, porcelain toilet. He was uncomfortable and extremely embarrassed at having to witness Cassie taking a shit above him, especially while he lay helplessly trapped between her toes below. He suddenly thought about people who found women going to the bathroom erotic, but for the life of him, HE couldn’t understand how ANYONE could find it sexy at all. Of course, those very same people probably would feel the same way about HIM fantasizing about being small.
After a few loud plops and splashes, Cassie sat quietly, straining and flexing her rectal muscles to make sure her colon was empty.
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted with frustration, helplessly watching his giant wife reach for the roll of toilet paper, tearing off a sizable amount. “COME ON, CASSIE! LOOK DOWN HE—EEEEEEEERE—!”
Nick was caught off guard when Cassie’s foot suddenly lowered back to the floor, the impact jostling her whole appendage when her heel hit the linoleum. Nick’s torso was immediately dislodged; with a surprised yelp, the tiny man slipped back down in between his wife’s toes again.

While Nick was left struggling to free himself again, and shouting muffled cries for help, Cassie stood up from the toilet seat and quickly wiped her ass, discarding the used wad of toilet paper into the bowl, then reached down to pull up her panties. Unfortunately, this was the only time Cassie happened to look down towards the floor at her bare feet; at that moment, however, Nick was trapped just out of sight between her toes, unable to be seen or heard, involuntary escaping her passing glance.
Still unaware that anything was amiss, Cassie flushed the toilet and stepped over to the sink to, shifting her weight slightly from side to side, unable to stand still as she washed her hands. As she scrubbed, however, she was surprised to feel the soles her feet peeling off the sticky, linoleum floor, especially as she took a quick step to her right and grab the hand towel hanging next to the sink.
“Ugh!” Cassie exclaimed with disgust as she alternated lifting each foot continuously off the floor. “Nick, you sure did a terrible job mopping this floor! It’s still sticky!”
Although she couldn’t her it, Nick was screaming for mercy each time Cassie’s weight shifted to her right foot.
“Oh well,” Cassie shrugged as she replaced the towel. “I’ll just mop it myself later.”
Poor Nick reached up desperately, barely managing to poke his tiny arm out of the crevice just before Cassie started moving again.
Cassie stepped out of the bathroom and headed back down the hall to the living room, still unaware that each step she took was absolute torture for her tiny husband. She was about to head back the couch, but figured that since she was already up, she may as well head to the kitchen to grab a quick snack and something to drink.
“Just getting a quick drink, sweetheart,” she called over to her slippers...

“I’LL BE BACK WITH YOU IN A SEC!”
Despite his preoccupation with preventing himself from being squished, Cassie‘s booming words cut through his prison like a knife. Her words couldn’t have been clearer, a nightmarish echo through Nick’s mind.
She thinks I’m still in the slipper, Nick realized. She doesn’t know I’m stuck between her toes. He tried to communicate telepathically as he spoke his desperate, muffled pleas, but even they were interrupted by squeezing toes with each step Cassie took:
“CASSIE—UMPF—CASSIE, WAIT! I’M NOT—UMPF—I’M NOT IN YOUR SLIPPERS—UMPF—BETWEEN YOUR TOES—UMPF—BETWEEN YOUR TOES, CASSIE—UMPF!”

Cassie stopped at the cabinet just to the left of the kitchen sink and grabbed a tall glass from the cupboard, stepping over to the refrigerator to fill it with cool, filtered water. She began gulping it down hastily, thinking she was going to stop at any moment, but she just kept chugging, apparently more thirsty than she realized, so thirsty in fact, she refilled her glass.

Once she’d stopped moving, Nick finally managed to climb upwards again, bursting forth from the crevice with a gasp of cool, fresh air. He struggled to catch his breath, looking up helplessly at his giant wife, currently chugging a huge glass of water.
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted up, waving his little arms frantically, growing more and more frustrated as he pounded his fists and clawed into her foot flesh. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! WOULD YOU JUST LOOK DOWN HE—EEEK?!”
Nick yelped in pain as Cassie’s toes clamped down hard on his midsection, nearly cutting him in half. He actually felt the air escape his lungs, and was unable to make any sound at all. Like a blind man searching for something to grab, he reached his hands down and began pushing and clawing at Cassie’s toes, desperate to pull himself out. He strained intently, trying to keep from inhaling or passing out...

Cassie, still unaware of her tiny husband’s presence at her feet, unwittingly scrunched her toes as she opened the refrigerator, scanning the shelves for a snack to curb her appetite. She wasn’t quite sure exactly WHAT she was in the mood for, but she kept eyeing the half-empty jug of skim milk on the bottom shelf. A nice cold glass of milk and cookies did sound nice, but she wasn’t sure.
She leaned in close, making sure nothing else sounded good, using her arm to support herself and shift her balance off her right foot to relax for a moment.

The tiny Nick gasped for air as Cassie’s toes finally relaxed, collapsing onto his stomach. Like a tiny bug writhing in pain, he struggled to compose himself, pushing his body back into an upright position as he feebly squeaked for help:
“Cassie, honey, sto-hop! Ple-he-hease!”
*SPLASH*
A huge drop of water splashed down onto Cassie’s foot from above, nearly drowning poor Nick. He immediately coughed up a lungful of water, gasping to catch his breath as he looked up to see where it had come from.

Cassie gasped, feeling a drop of cold water on her right foot. She glanced down for a moment, then quickly spotted the condensation on the glass in her right hand. She hurriedly set the glass down on the counter, and used her left foot to wipe the water off her right...

“CASSIE, WAIT! DOmmmn!”

For a fleeting moment, when Nick saw Cassie look down at her foot, he actually thought she’d spot him and he’d be rescued, but all his hopes were dashed when Cassie’s other foot crashed down on top of him.
Meanwhile, Cassie, who had no idea she’d just shoved her tiny, screaming husband back down in between her toes again, nor that she was now violently tossing him AND her toes back and forth as she rubbed away the remaining water, was still focusing on what she wanted as a snack.
“I’ll just do an extra session of yoga in the morning,” Cassie shrugged, justifying her decision as she grabbed the jug of milk and carried it and her glass over to the counter. Thankfully, being married meant she didn’t have to pay THAT much attention to her figure; Nick was already crazy about her body anyway.
Cassie poured out the remainder of her water and refilled her glass with ice, cold milk, then screwed on the lid on the jug, and placed it back in refrigerator. Finally, after grabbing a tray of cookies sitting next to the fridge, Cassie stepped back into the living room.
She set her cookies on the ottoman, and the milk on a coaster on the end table next to the couch, then plopped her ass back on the couch cushion with a loud sigh, as if she’d just completed an arduous task.
“Honey, I’m back,” Cassie sighed, calling down as she slid her feet into her slippers. She felt around with her toes, gently probing the sole of her slipper for her tiny husband.
For some reason, however, she was having trouble finding him.
“Honey?” she called again. “Are you in there?”
Cassie felt like she’d scoured her entire slipper, but she couldn’t find any trace of Nick.
“Nick?!” she called anxiously as she slid her foot out of her slipper and applied pressure to its heel, expecting her tiny husband to roll out.
“Honey?!” Cassie called, becoming increasingly nervous when she didn’t see him. She frantically snatched the slipper up into her lap, tapping it lightly in case Nick was stuck and needed to be dislodged.
Alas, there was still no sign of him.
“Nicky, sweetheart, where are you?!” Cassie cried, growing extremely worried when she couldn’t see him inside her slipper. “Please, honey, come out! You’re scaring me!”
She quickly retrieved and inspected her other slipper, half expecting Nick to tumble out, but he wasn’t in that one either.
Cassie was freaking out now. Where did he go?
Cassie gasped; she suddenly had a terrible thought: what if she hadn’t noticed him on the floor when walked back over to the couch? What if...?!
Cassie cringed, apprehensively turning over her right foot to check the sole, praying she wouldn’t see her tiny husband‘s crushed remains. Thankfully, her foot, and the floor beneath it, were clean. She was just about to lower her foot back down to the floor, when she caught a glimpse of something sticking out between her second and third toes. It was so tiny, that at first, Cassie thought it was a piece of lint, but when she spread her toes to investigate...
“Nicky?!” Cassie gasped, frantically setting her foot back into her lap and spreading her toes apart with her fingers. “Oh my God! Honey! Are you OK?!”
Nick’s back was stuck to Cassie’s middle toe, feeling like he’d just been hit by a truck. He’d really been sent through the ringer when Cassie had used her toes to scour her slipper.
“Sweetheart, what...WHY did you think yourself so small?!” she asked anxiously, trying to keep her toes spread apart.
The tiny man cringed, trying unsuccessfully to cover his ears from Cassie’s booming voice. Luckily, she decoded his actions, recognizing her mistake.
“Oh, I’m sorry, honey,” she quickly apologized in a much softer voice. “Is this better?”
Nick, however, didn’t reply. He was struggling to catch his breath, and currently preoccupied with trying to peel his tiny, naked body off Cassie’s sweaty toe. He tried leaning forward, but Cassie’s flesh held tight, and when the tension got to be too much, it recoiled, slamming the tiny man back into her skin.
“Oh, honey!” Cassie sighed sympathetically. “Here, let me help you.”
Nick started squeaking inaudibly, frantically motioning for Cassie to stop, somehow clairvoyantly knowing what was about to happen. Sure enough, when Cassie tried to reach for him, her plump fingers, being to big to nimbly retrieve him, accidentally forced her toes shut again, slamming Nick face-first into her second toe.
“Oh, crap! Honey! I’m so sorry! Hang on!” Cassie gasped, reaching to spread her toes again, while Nick’s tiny arms flailed about as he frantically tried to push Cassie’s toes apart.
“Sweetheart!” she said as she pried her toes apart again, “I told you I’d be right back! Why did you shrink yourself SMALLER?!”
Nick, though still recovering from his latest mishap, tried to explain himself, but even with her foot practically in front of her face, his words were nothing but high-pitched, barely audible, unintelligible squeaks.
“Oh, honey. You’re so small now, I can’t hear you!” Cassie sighed dejectedly. “Sweetheart, you have no idea how worried I was when I couldn’t find you! God, I thought I’d LOST you!”
Nick tried to shout louder to his giant wife, but Cassie still couldn’t make out what he was saying.
“Oh, honey, it’s no use. I still can’t hear you.”
Nick sighed, and decided to save his energy and resume his attempts to peel his body off Cassie’s toe. Cassie was about to reach her hand in again, but Nick frantically waved her off, opting to do it himself.
“I still don’t understand why you shrank yourself so small,” she commented as she watched Nick struggling to free himself. “I mean, couldn’t you have at least waited until I got back from the bathroom?”
Nick immediately stopped struggling, looking up at the giantess with abject confusion.
“I mean, I-I might have been fine with you shrinking some more, but you really should’ve waited until I was paying attention. You’re lucky I found you when I did. Can you imagine what might’ve happened if I’d gone walking around the APARTMENT with you stuck down there?! I could’ve SQUASHED you.”
Nick was stunned! Cassie was apparently under the impression that he’d been in her SLIPPER the whole time. she was using the restroom and grabbing a snack. She had no idea that he’d actually been trapped between her TOES the entire time she’d been using the restroom and grabbing a snack.
He started squeaking frantically, trying to explain what had actually transpired, but Cassie cut him off.
“Honey, I told you, I can’t hear you,” she said impatiently. “You might as well save your breath. Now, come on, let’s get you out of there before you get smooshed again.”
Cassie brought her little finger to the backside of her open toes, carefully maneuvering it into the crevice. Nick put his hands up defensively, but when he realized that, this time, Cassie was being careful, he pushed against her finger, giving him enough leverage to peel himself off her toe.
“Hang on,” Cassie whispered as she moved her hand beneath her toes, giving Nick something to jump into, “OK, jump on.”
Nick took a deep breath, crossed his arms over his chest, and jumped into her awaiting palm. Cassie carefully set her foot back down onto the floor and brought her hand up close to her face, being careful not to breathe too hard, fearing she may blow Nick right off her hand.
“Oh, sweetheart, I’m so sorry,” she apologized again, “but from now on, if you wanna keep shrinking yourself like this, we’ve gotta lay down some ground rules. First of all, you’re gonna HAVE to be more careful: NO more shrinking yourself unless I’m WITH you! I can’t have you running around our apartment without knowing where you are. One wrong step and....I’d SQUISH you! Do you WANT me to squish you?!”
Nick frantically shook his head “no”.
“Good!” Cassie continued. “Secondly, I don’t think you should EVER shrink yourself this small again. Too many things could go wrong, even with me paying attention.”
This time, Nick nodded a resounding “Yes”!
“Finally, and MOST importantly,” she concluded, “if anything like this EVER happens again, and I mean EVER HAPPENS AGAIN....this whole shrinking thing is done! Over! I mean it! I’m not taking ANYMORE chances, got it?!”
Once again, Nick nodded “Yes”!
“Good! I think we’re done having fun for the evening. At THIS size, it’ll probably take you the whole NIGHT to grow back, and you’d better hope you DO grow back! I’m not gonna go through life with a half-inch-tall husband, and I’m sure YOU don’t wanna be stuck that small forever, do you?!”
Nick shook his head “No” one last time; he didn’t have the strength to argue, relenting himself to Cassie’s scolding. His body ached, and his head was still reeling from the experience. Besides, he was still confused as to how he shrank so small. How could he not remember SHRINKING himself? Did he unintentionally do it in his SLEEP?!
If nothing else, Cassie was right about ONE thing, though: it DID take Nick all night to grow back to normal. For the remainder of the evening, he was relegated to sitting on a tissue on the side table next to the couch, with Cassie demanding he not move from that spot, threatening to stick him in a glass jar otherwise if he didn’t obey. Even by the time they went to bed that night a few hours later, Nick was still under an inch tall; Cassie insisted on making Nick a makeshift bed on the nightstand out of another tissue. She wasn’t about to lay him next to her and risk rolling over and crushing him in her sleep.
Later that night, long after Cassie was sound asleep, Nick lay awake in his tissue bed, too upset by the events that had unfolded earlier that evening to relax. He stared blankly at the ceiling, waiting for himself to grow big enough for him to join her in bed, but he was still only a couple of inches tall, and would need her help just to get into bed, and Nick wasn’t about to wake her up and ask. Several times, he tried concentrating on his power, willing himself to grow, but it still wasn’t working—he kept getting distracted and couldn’t maintain focus. He never liked it when Cassie was mad at him, and he was worried that if he HAD told her what had ACTUALLY happened, he knew she’d NEVER let him shrink himself again. He’d worked too hard and had studied for too long to gain his powers; he wasn’t about to let them go so easily. What a waste THAT would be!
It wasn’t until the wee hours of the morning that Nick was even a foot tall, and even at THAT size, it was difficult for him to climb down off the nightstand and into his and Cassie’s bed, which ending up being more of a hop down onto the mattress. He was careful not to rouse Cassie upon impact, lest he feel her wrath again, opting to carefully tiptoe around the sleeping goddess’s body.
Nick eventually made his way to the other side of the bed, climbing onto his pillow and slinking under the covers. There, he lay, still willing himself to grow back, until he somehow drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Nick awoke abruptly. He hastily checked himself over, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw that, thankfully, he’d regained ALL of his height during the night.
He also realized that his bed was empty. He ran his hand along the void where his wife had been sleeping the night before....it was still warm. Cassie must have just recently gotten up, but where was she?
Nick tossed the covers off himself and slowly climbed out of bed, throwing on a pair of underwear from his dresser before heading into the living room.
He found Cassie sprawled out in the floor, doing her yoga.
“Morning,” he said meekly, waiting to gauge her mood.
“Hey,” Cassie sighed flatly, straining as she moved into a half twist, hoping to get her back to pop.
With such an apathetic greeting, Nick felt it best not to say anything else to her at that moment. Instead, he carefully slipped around the perimeter of the living room and made his way to the couch, grabbing his laptop from its bag kept between the side table and the arm of the couch before sitting down on the cushion. He flipped open his computer and pretended to type something, letting Cassie finish her work out in peace.
Ordinarily, Nick loved watching his wife while she did her yoga. Since she had such an odd figure, Cassie could never find a pair of yoga pants that fit her comfortably, so she usually just worked out in nothing but a pair of panties and a sports bra, not unlike today.
And Nick never complained about her outfit. He loved to ogle Cassie’s panty-covered ass whenever she bent over, and practically salivated when she opened and closed her legs during her scissor-style leg lifts. No matter what workout she was doing, she never failed to give Nick an amazing view, nor did he ever fail to get aroused by it.
This morning, however, Nick was distracted, focusing mainly on Cassie’s bare feet. He kept picturing his tiny, shrunken self stuck between her toes the day before, screaming his heart out for her to look down and see him.
Nick bit his lip nervously as he watched Cassie shift yoga poses, flattening the carpet beneath her wherever her feet hit the floor.
One wrong step and I’d SQUISH you....Do you WANT me to squish you?!
The words Cassie spoke to him the previous night echoed through his head, and they couldn’t have rung there message any clearer than in the current moment. Nick envisioned himself the size of an ant, lost in a sea of carpet fibers, while his giant wife worked out above, unaware of his presence beneath her. He could see himself yelling and waving his arms for help, desperately trying to get her attention, all the while dodging her giant feet as they stomped all around him, threatening to squash him with one wrong step...
Nick was silently panicking: what if he shrunk himself in his sleep again? What if he ended up lost in the carpet without Cassie knowing? What if she accidentally DID step on him?
Trying to shake the terrible images, and not wanting Cassie to catch him staring, Nick quickly shook his head and turned his eyes to the computer screen in his lap, doing his best to ignore his wife and focus on surfing the net. He did, however, keep checking on her out of the corner of his eye, just in case she said anything to him, not wanting to make her even MORE angry by having to repeat herself.
About a half hour later, Nick caught Cassie standing up out of the corner of his eye, heading in his direction. He focused intently on his computer, doing his best to avoid eye contact.
Cassie, however, stopped right in front of him, standing with her hands on her hips.
Nick gulped hard, biting his lower lip nervously. His eyes slowly raised from his computer, inching their way up to her face.
Here it comes, he thought, gritting his teeth, and waiting with baited breath.
Cassie pushed the screen down slightly and bent forward, moving in close. Then, she placed her hands lightly upon his cheeks, tilted his head up slightly....and planted a long delicate kiss upon his lips.
Nick inhaled loudly; his eyes bugging out wide!
DEFINITELY not the reaction he’d been expecting.
Cassie finished kissing him and slowly pulled her face back. Her mouth turned up in a huge grin when she saw his face.
“I love the way your eyes bug out when I kiss you and you’re not expecting it,” she giggled. “It’s so adorable.”
“Uh, yeah,” Nick managed to utter in response, still taken aback by her actions.
“Come here,” she said softly, sitting down on the cushion next to him, her arms wrapping gently around his neck, caressing him as they slid across his skin.
Nick quickly closed his laptop and set it off to the side on the arm of the couch, putting his arms around her waist, and staring directly into her big, brown eyes.
“I’m sorry about yesterday,” Cassie said sympathetically.
“Uh, yeah. M-Me too,” Nick stammered, though he really wasn’t sure what HE was apologizing for.
“I’m really glad you’re alright, now, but I hope you understand why I reacted the way I did,” she explained. “I know you must’ve been SO scared being stuck between my toes like that. It’s just that....you have NO idea how freaked out I was when I couldn’t find you!”
“Yeah,” Nick uttered, averting his gaze.
SHE was freaked out?! Nick thought to himself. If she knew how freaked out HE had been!
“I’m SERIOUS, sweetheart,” Cassie said fearfully, tears welling up in her eyes. “I-I thought I’d lost you....or worse. For a second there...I thought I’d...I mean, I actually thought I might’ve…”
Cassie was too upset to finish her sentence, but Nick was quick to console her.
“I know, honey,” he said, pulling her in close, holding her head to his chest. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you.”
“God!” Cassie sobbed, upset that she was crying. “You have NO idea what was going through my head...when I thought...when I lifted my foot to check...to see if you were—“
“I know, honey,” Nick consoled her, gently stroking her head, running his fingers through her soft hair. “I know, but it’s OK. I’m OK.”
Cassie squeezed his torso tightly, as if it would be the last time she’d ever embrace him.
“I thought I’d lost you,” Cassie sniffled.
“I know, sweetie,” Nick replied, closing his eyes, the fear of how close he’d come to death suddenly hitting him, “but, you didn’t lose me. I’m fine. I’m right here. Everything’s fine now.”
“Sure, you’re fine NOW,” Cassie replied sharply, “but what if something had happened to you, and what about the next time?! Do you realize how freaked out I was?!
“I don’t EVER wanna feel like that again! Do you hear me?!” Cassie started firmly, putting her hands on his cheeks again, looking him straight in the eye. “I don’t know WHAT I would do if something were to happen to you. Especially if….if I were the one who did it.”
“I-I year you, sweetheart,” Nick nodded, seeing just how serious Cassie was, and how serious the situation was as well. If she ever found out what had ACTUALLY transpired the day before, she’d be beyond inconsolable; she’d NEVER forgive herself. Not only that, she’d NEVER let Nick shrink himself again....EVER!
“I promise....” Nick stated firmly, grasping her hands and placing them in her lap. “From now on, I promise you: I’ll be more careful.”
“You’d BETTER be!” Cassie chimed in.
Nick looked down at their clasped hands, shaking his head, almost ashamed with himself.
“I’m sorry, honey,” he continued, sighing, “It just that, I’ve wanted this for so long. This power...it’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of.”
“I know it is,” Cassie said softly, “and I know how much this means to you. I don’t wanna be the one to crush your dreams...”
Cassie cringed, wishing she’d put that differently.
“It’s OK, honey,” Nick chuckled, albeit nervously. “I know what you meant.”
Nick gulped, and took a deep breath.
“...but...but there’s s-something I want you to promise ME.”
“Of course,” she replied, looking him in the eye again. “Anything.”
“I want you to promise...” Nick paused, taking another deep breath, “Promise me....that you’ll be careful, too.”
“Absolutely!” Cassie reassured him, pulling his hands in and holding them tightly to her chest. “I won’t let ANYTHING happen to you.”
“I know,” he sighed, chuckling nervously again, “I know you won’t. It’s just that sometimes....I don’t think you know your own strength....you know, when I’m....small.”
“I know,” she sighed, “and I’m sorry about all the accidents we’ve had.”
“Yeah, I guess we BOTH need to be more careful, don’t we?” Nick replied nervously, scratching the back of his head.
“Yeah,” Cassie smiled, wiping a tear from her cheek.
The two sat in silence for moment, before Nick spoke up again.
“Look,” he said, “how about we just take it easy this weekend, OK?”
“OK,” she said softly, raising her hands to his cheeks once again, “but I still want you to have a good time on your birthday next weekend. I’ve got some fun things planned, and I think you’ll really enjoy it, but until then, no shrinking yourself, OK?”
“OK,” he nodded.
Cassie smiled softly, about to turn away.
“Cass?” he spoke up.
“Yeah?”
“O-One more thing...”
“What?”
“Promise me...” he paused, breaking eye contact for a moment, “Promise me that no matter WHAT happens....you’ll always look for me!”
“‘Look for you’?” Cassie repeated, shaking her head with confusion, “What....Honey, I’m not gonna let you out of my sight.”
“I-I know,” Nick said impatiently, “I know you won’t, just....just, please, promise me: If you don’t know where I am....or if you don’t see me....promise me you’ll look for me!”
“Sweetheart, of COURSE I’ll look for you,” Cassie assured him. “I’ll ALWAYS look for you. Come ‘ere.”
Cassie pulled Nick to her, embracing her husband tenderly, her hand holding his head gently to her shoulder.
Out of her line of sight, Nick lifted his eyes nervously towards the ceiling, sighing. He was more than happy to agree to Cassie’s terms, provided he didn’t accidentally shrink himself again.
Chapter 6: A Little Birthday Fun by Shrinker82
In the days leading up to his birthday, Nick couldn’t contain his excitement! He kept picturing over and over in his head how he and Cassie were going to spend it, and what other surprises what might be in store for him. Although the whole “slipper incident” the week before had given him some apprehension, Nick hadn’t had any other unplanned shrinking episodes since then, and had already pushed the whole incident out of his mind. He was just starting to have some real fun with Cassie, and he wasn’t about to stop shrinking himself now, not after all the hard work and mental prowess he’d dedicated.
Late Friday afternoon, on the eve of his birthday, Cassie took Nick out to dinner at a nice restaurant; then, the two of them came back home to spend a quiet, yet passionate evening together at home. Nick was more than ready to take Cassie to bed the moment they walked through the door, kissing her neck and holding her in his arms as he passionately kissed her lips, and Cassie was more than willing to let him; she did request, however, that he stay big for the entire night, promising she’d indulge him the next day. Nick agreed, and that night, the two of them made sweet, passionate love to each other, eventually falling asleep in one another’s arms.
Throughout the night, Nick spooned his sleeping wife, planting sweet, delicate kisses on the back of her neck, and each time, she’d squeeze his arm and cuddle closer. Nick was content sleeping with Cassie in his arms: he was the kind of guy who felt connection through human touch, and any excuse he could find to hold Cassie close to him made him feel so loved....so close to her. To him, Cassie was beautiful; she was sexy; she was his wife, and sometimes that very reality was unbelievable to him, that such a beautiful, sexy creature could love him just as much as he loved her.
The next morning, Nick chose to sleep in, despite waking up early as was his norm, even on Saturdays. He carefully slid away from holding Cassie, rolling onto his back, eventually falling back to sleep.
A short time later, Cassie finally awoke, realizing her husband was no longer spooning her. She decided she’d slept enough, not to mention she had a big day planned for Nick. As she rolled over, she was surprised to find her husband still asleep in bed; he was normally up long before her, and would often watch TV in the living room until she woke up. Cassie smiled and scooted closer to him, pushing herself up and leaning on her right arm, her head resting in her hand. She was tempted to begin stroking his chest, but this morning, however, she opted for a different wake-up call: she leaned in close, and began planting sweet, gentle kisses on his lips—the princess trying to awake her sleeping prince.
Nick did awaken, opening his eyes for just a moment when he thought Cassie wasn’t looking, but pretended to still be asleep, playing hard to get. Cassie, however, wasn’t buying it.
“I know you’re awake,” she giggled softly. “I saw you open your eyes.”
“Mm, then why are you still kissing me?” Nick whispered with his eyes closed, unable to contain his grin.
“Because it’s your birthday,” she smiled, “and on my husband‘s birthday, he gets whatever he wants.”
“Ooh, ANYTHING?!” Nick asked, his eyes shooting open wide.
“Uh-huh, I’ve already got a few things planned for us today,” Cassie nodded, tapping his chest with her hand, “but I need you to promise me you’ll stay big for a while, OK?”
“Oh, O-OK,” Nick stammered.
“Don’t worry,” she reassured him, “I’ve got a fun day planned, and I know you’re gonna enjoy it. I’m just asking you to be a little patient, OK?”
“Ooh, a ‘little’ patient?” Nick chuckled, pinching his fingers together.
“You know what I mean!” she scoffed, smacking his chest.
“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Nick nodded, still chortling, “I’m looking forward to it, sweetheart.”
“Good,” Cassie said, kissing him again before rolling off the bed. “Now, come on. Join me in the shower.”
“Ooh, yes ma’am!” Nick obliged, eagerly following suit. He hopped out of bed and hurried over to the other side of the room, tossing his underwear out of the open doorway and into the hamper in the hallway; then, with Cassie still picking out the clothes she was going to wear from her dresser drawers, Nick came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her belly, hugging her tightly, and kissing her lightly on the neck.
“Mm,” Cassie chortled, feeling his large boner poking her ass through her smooth, silk panties, “I think somebody’s a little anxious.”
“What can I say?” Nick smirked, setting his chin on her shoulder, “You turn me on.”
“Yeah, I know,” she giggled seductively, turning her head and gently kissing his lips, “That’s why it’s so much fun to tease you.”
“Jokes on you,” Nick scoffed playfully, “it only makes me want you more.”
Cassie laughed and turned around, placing her arms around his neck, moaning lovingly. Now that she had turned around, Nick leapt at the opportunity, wrapping his arms firmly around her waist and pulling her tightly against him, kissing her passionately. Cassie couldn’t stop giggling at how turned on he was, but Nick didn’t seem to mind too much.
“How about you get out of those clothes?” he asked between kisses.
“How about you take them off for me?” she giggled, prodding him.
Nick wasted no time, hastily reaching down and pulling Cassie’s tank top off over her head, exposing her bare breasts. He pulled her in close, running his hands over her naked back, and thrusting his boner into her moist, underwear-clad crotch.
“Are you gonna stop there?” she asked softly, feigning a frown.
Nick smiled wide, slipping his thumbs beneath the waistband of Cassie’s panties and slowly sliding them down her legs.
“There’s a good boy,” she commented, egging him on.
Nick strained to keep his lips on hers as he bent his knees to slide the panties past her thighs, causing Cassie to giggle once again at his eagerness and ingenuity. Once they were far enough down her legs, she kicked off her panties, tossing them beside the bed.
Nick practically threw his wife on the bed, quickly thrusting his hard, throbbing cock into her warm, wet pussy. He was so turned on that he had to contain himself just to make sure he didn’t cum too quickly; he was able to hold out for a little bit, but eventually, his seed burst forth from his pulsating cock. Nick exhaled; his body went weak. Cassie just smiled, gently brushing a lick of hair away from his brow with her finger.
“Feel better?” she asked, grinning at him.
“You have NO idea!” he nodded breathlessly.
“Good,” she whispered softly, smiling up at him. “Happy birthday, by the way.”
“Thank you, sweetie,” he said, exhaling. “I love you.”
“I love you, too,” Cassie whispered, kissing him one last time. “Come on, let’s hop in the shower and get cleaned up. Besides, I gonna need you to wash my back.”
“OK,” Nick obliged, kissing her one last time.
Nick helped Cassie to her feet and they both headed into the bathroom. He still couldn’t help putting his hands all over Cassie’s naked body, though, not that she was really trying to stop him. The couple hopped into the tub while Cassie turned on and adjusted the water temperature; then, under a hot, steamy shower, the two lovers proceeded to wash themselves, seductively soaping up every inch of the other’s body.
Once they started rinsing off, however, Cassie immediately pulled Nick towards her, kissing him softly. Nick wrapped his strong, loving arms around her naked body; the water lubricated his hands as he ran them over her smooth, silky skin, encasing them in warm cocoon as they kissed each other passionately. Cassie delicately ran her soft fingers up and down his long, erect shaft, while Nick placed his hand upon the delicate lips of her pussy, moving the heel of his hand up and down over her pubic bone.
“Oh, honey, that’s it,” Cassie breathed heavily. “Just like that!”
Nick began running as index finger in soft, slow circles around her vagina; Cassie gasped, biting her lip as her breathing hastened. Nick slowly spread her pussy lips with his index finger, gently penetrating her. Cassie dug her hands into Nick’s shoulders to brace herself, pulling him down and towards her so she could adequately kiss him.
“Sweetheart...” she sighed breathlessly.
“Yes?” he asked.
“Sweetheart....I need you...” she begged him softly.
“I’m right here,” Nick said.
“No,” Cassie shook her head, gritting her teeth, “I mean, I need you....inside of me!”
Nick pushed his body closer, sticking his cock into her crotch.
“No,” she whispered, pushing his dick aside, “I mean....Get small! Get small for me!”
“R-Really?!” he exclaimed wide-eyed as she kissed him firmly, rubbing the back of his head.
“Uh-huh,” she nodded, struggling to catch her breath. “I didn’t get the chance....when we showered together....the other day....but I wanna feel you inside me again.”
“Y-yeah! Yes, absolutely!” Nick smiled, starting to concentrate.
“But not TOO small,” Cassie urged. “I want you at LEAST a few inches tall.”
Nick closed his eyes and focused; a few seconds later, he began to diminish in size, his hands sliding down the front of Cassie’s warm, wet body as he descended. Cassie moaned lovingly as her husband shrank smaller and smaller, his tiny hands gently brushing against her crotch as they passed by.
Nick halted his shrinking at about 3 inches tall, then finally took a moment to gaze upward upon the hot, naked giantess before him.
“How’s this?” his voice squeaked up to her.
“Perfect!” Cassie sighed, reaching down to get him.
Cassie wrapped her soft, nimble fingers around her small husband’s naked body and lifted him up to her face as she straightened back up. She stood for a moment, cooing at her doll-sized husband; then, she carefully opened her hand, and brought Nick to her face, pressing him gently to her lips as she planted tender kisses upon his 3” body, struggling to catch her breath between each smooch.
Nick squirmed a bit, a little uneasy about being so high off the ground, but Cassie was holding him firmly, and was kissing him so much that the suction made it unlikely he would fall anyway. Occasionally, Cassie lips would kiss his crotch, pulling at his groin, nearly causing him to orgasm each time.
Of course, Cassie was quite aware of the effect her kisses were having on her husband’s tiny member, relishing in his discomfort as she continued to tease and taunt him, licking his body all over with her huge tongue, and using it to play with his tiny erection.
Then, without warning, Cassie wrapped her lips around Nick’s legs and started sucking, pulling him into her mouth all the way up to his waist. Nick yelped with surprise, squirming anxiously, worried she was about swallow him, but Cassie held him firmly, yet comfortably between her lips, her tongue teasing and licking his crotch playfully. He looked up at her uneasily, unsure of her intentions at their eyes met; Cassie smiled and raised her eyebrows playfully, holding him gently between her teeth. When she recognized the worried look on Nick’s face, however, she quickly retrieved him from her mouth with an audible POP.
“You OK, sweetheart?” she asked, holding him in her fist.
“U-Um, uh, y-yeah,” Nick squeaked, stuttering. “Yeah, I’m OK.”
“You look worried,” she said concernedly. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”
“No, y-you didn’t hurt me,” he reassured her. “I was....you just SURPRISED me, that’s all.”
“Oh, I’m sorry,” she chortled sympathetically. “I didn’t mean to scare you. I was just trying to give you....well, kind of a ‘blow job’, I guess. I thought you might like it.”
“Oh, it’s not that I didn’t LIKE it,” Nick replied. “I’m just....you just made me a little anxious, that’s all.”
“Why are you anxious?”
“I, uh...I don’t know, I thought you were about to....*GULP*....SWALLOW me!”
“Honey!” Cassie exclaimed with dismay. “Y-You honestly thought I was going to SWALLOW YOU?!”
“W-Well, not on purpose! I just...I wasn’t sure...” Nick’s voice trailed off.
“Wasn’t sure about what?”
“I...I wasn’t sure you....well, you realized...what you were doing.”
“Of COURSE I knew what I was doing, and I’m being careful, just like we talked about,” Cassie replied disconcertedly. “Don’t you trust me, sweetheart?”
“Of COURSE I trust you, Cassie!” Nick squealed. “I’m just trying to make sure you realize how STRONG you are....I mean, compared to me when I’m small.”
“Well....I just wanted to give you something special for your birthday,” Cassie sobbed, looking away.
“Yes, Cass, I know that, and believe me I LOVE you for it!” Nick desperately explained, “You have NO idea how much it means to me....how much YOU mean to me! You just scared me a little, that’s all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate you, or what you’ve done for me. I know that you’re trying to be careful, and I realize now that you’ve been in complete control this whole time. I love you, and I love that you’re doing this for me! Honey, don’t you see, don’t you understand what how much I’ve enjoyed today so far, but I want YOU to enjoy it too. You’re literally making my dreams come true! That means that....YOU’RE my dream girl! I don’t wanna be small around ANYBODY else but YOU. I LOVE you....so much!”
“I love you, too,” she sniffled. “I’m sorry if I scared you.”
“And I’m sorry I put you off,” Nick added. “Believe me, Cassie: I trust you wholeheartedly.”
“Thank you,” Cassie nodded as a tear ran down her cheek.
“Look, I....know I kind of killed the mood,” Nick said hesitantly, “but what you were doing to me with your mouth a few minutes ago felt good....I mean, REALLY GOOD.”
Cassie smiled with a slight chuckle.
“If you’re still willing,” Nick asked, “I mean, if you’re willing to give me a second chance, I’d like the chance to relax and enjoy it....you know, if I could.”
“‘Kay,” Cassie nodded. “Come ‘ere.”
She gently kissed his tummy, and gave his crotch a playful lick with her tongue.
Nick’s eyes went wide again, and his penis, which had gotten a little soft from fear and trying to calm Cassie down, was now fully erect again.
“Soooo, is that a yes?” he asked ironically.
Cassie giggled again, tilting her head. She brought Nick up to her lips again, planting much larger kisses on him, and occasionally licking his face with her tongue.
Nick, meanwhile, was enjoying the treatment he was receiving, fully embracing the gift his giant wife was giving him.
Suddenly, with no explanation, Cassie stopped, bringing Nick away from her face. She held him in her fist, breathing heavily as she eyed him, and biting and licking her lips with her tongue like a hungry tigress about to devour its prey.
Nick felt uneasy, unsure of what she was about to do.
He quickly found out.
Cassie hand suddenly thrust him towards her, shoving him headfirst into her mouth. She began licking and sucking on his head, as if it were the head of his cock. Nick felt uneasy again, but he closed his eyes, putting his full faith in Cassie this time, praying she’d be careful; in fact, to show his trust, he reached out and embraced her muscular tongue each time it came close enough.
Although being in Cassie‘s mouth was a completely new experience for Nick, it WAS an experience he’d been curious about, especially considering how talented she was with her tongue. Cassie not only had the ability to roll her tongue, she could also use it to perform nimble feats like tie knots in a cherry stems, a trick she’d often do to tease him, which never failed to leave Nick salivating and squirming in his seat. Now, Nick was getting a unique, firsthand look at exactly how flexible and nimble Cassie’s talented tongue was as it darted back-and-forth inside her mouth, tenderly caressing him with each pass.
All the while, Cassie was rubbing and fingering herself, finding unique pleasure in sucking on Nick’s 3” body, pretending he was a hard, erect cock, albeit a smaller sized one than she would’ve preferred.
Eventually, however, she wanted more.
Cassie removed Nick from her mouth and slowly slid him down her body: down the center of her chest and through her cleavage, where she used his body to massage her soft, delicate breasts in slow, deep circles; gliding further down past her smooth, wet stomach; over her pubic bone; and finally, down to her crotch.
Cassie immediately spread her legs, stroking her husband back-and-forth against her quivering, wet pussy, while Nick reached out his hands, caressing and stroking her vaginal lips, which were so moist they practically covered him head to toe with her slimy discharge.
Cassie couldn’t wait any longer. She gripped his tiny legs between her fingers and slowly, yet firmly, slid Nick up inside of her, but only a little ways at first, holding him there for a moment, feeling him wiggle around and stimulate her, before pushing him further in. Cassie moaned with delight, hoping Nick could hear just how much he was pleasing her. She gently began maneuvering him in and out of her, sliding him along the smooth, sensitive walls of her pussy.
Nick quickly became so excited he tried crawling further inside of her, his tiny hands gently pawing the walls of her vagina.
Cassie was so completely surprised by Nick’s eagerness he slipped out of her grip, his whole body disappearing inside of her. She let out a loud moan, nearly losing her balance. She placed one hand on the wall to brace herself, slapped her other hand over her crotch, desperate to keep him inside her.
Nick, however, wasn’t making any attempt to escape; he was too busy enjoying himself as he tenderly massaged the inner lining of Cassie’s pussy, delighting in hearing her moan louder with each stroke of his hands. He started sliding on his belly back and forth along the floor, greatly stimulating himself.
“Oh God!” Cassie exhaled as her hands suddenly went numb. bracing herself with one hand on the wall of he shower, “Oh my God, Nicky! Don’t stop!”
Her body suddenly went into autopilot: her legs instinctively pressed together as she tried to contain herself, despite trying to keep them apart for Nick’s sake.
Nick quickly realized how tight things were becoming; thinking quickly, he focused hard, concentrating on reducing his size by half, and giving himself just enough room to maneuver further up her pussy. He knew Cassie was squeezing her legs together, but this time, he wasn’t going to panic. He knew the only way to escape would be to make her orgasm.
Nick redoubled his efforts, deeply massaging and clawing at her walls, trying to make her cum...

“Oh God, Nicky!” Cassie squeaked, her voice getting higher the closer she came closer to orgasming. “Oh God, Nicky! Right there! Right there! Right there! Right there!”
Cassie’s voice soon became so high that no audible sound came out of her mouth. She was on the verge....about to burst...

Nick was suddenly swept up in a wave of cum. He held his breath as it pushed him back down Cassie’s vagina...

Cassie could feel the cum leaking out past the hand that was firmly covering her crotch. She unclenched her legs, struggling to catch her breath as she looked down, letting the stream of discharge flow freely over her hand.
A few seconds later, she saw Nick’s tiny body plop out of her pussy and into her hand. He was currently only half the size he’d been when they’d started, but Cassie wasn’t that worried.
She smiled down at him, placing her hand on the inside of her leg, letting the stream of water flow over her hand and gently wash away every last drop of cum until only her husband’s tiny figure remained.
“Are you OK?” she whispered down to him.
“Yeah,” Nick squeaked inaudibly, nodding his head. He was still struggling to catch his breath as the torrent of warm water washed over him.
“That was wonderful!” she exclaimed softly.
“You’re welcome,” Nick replied, though still too soft for Cassie to hear over the shower. He still hadn’t quite recovered from his adventure, but figured it best to just take it slow and not upset the loving giantess again.
By the time Nick DID manage to recover, however, Cassie had already turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain. She extended her arm over the counter, carefully depositing Nick onto the cold countertop.
Nick shivered, nearly losing his footing in the process as Cassie set a dry washcloth down beside him. He hastily rolled himself up into the oversized cloth like a tiny burrito, while Cassie grabbed a nearby towel and dried off herself .
“OK,” Cassie said, wrapping the towel around herself as she stepped out of the tub. “Now, you wait here. I’ll be right back.”
“OK,” Nick replied as Cassie’s giant figure stepped out of the bathroom and disappeared around the corner. He could hear the metal handles of the dresser drawers jostling as Cassie fiddled about in the bedroom, no doubt retrieving the clothes he hadn’t allowed her to pick out earlier due to their lovemaking session.
A few moments later, Cassie returned to the bathroom, though Nick was surprised to only see a clean pair of panties in her hand. She set them down on the counter next to him, then proceeded to finish drying herself off.
Nick turned his head to admire the giant pair of panties beside him: they were light-blue cotton, patterned with small, lavender flowers whose petals faded to white as they approached their respective pistils. He moaned contently, turning his gaze back to Cassie’s beautiful, naked body, picturing how she’d look wearing nothing but those panties, especially when she bent over.
Meanwhile, Cassie draped her wet towel over the shower rod and snatched up her panties, quickly slipping them on.
“Hey you,” she whispered, bending over the counter.
“Hey,” Nick squeaked, smiling up at her.
“Are you ready?” she inquired.
“Mm-hm,” he nodded, unfurling the washcloth from around himself.
Cassie reached down and gently scooped him up into her right hand, pulling him in close to her stomach. Nick gazed up lovingly into the smiling face peering down at him, exhaling with content as his eyes drifted back and forth from Cassie’s big, brown eyes, to her giant, naked breasts situated just above him.
He gently closed his eyes, taking a deep breath...
The ground suddenly disappeared!
Nick yelped as Cassie’s palm titled forward, dumping him into her panties. He tumbled past her waistband, bounced off the fabric in the crotch region, and slammed face-first with a loud SMACK into her pussy lips. Before Nick knew what was happening, he heard another loud smack as a huge swath of fabric hit his back, holding him firmly in place.
Nick was trapped.
He struggled frantically to push his face away from Cassie’s giant pussy, trying to get some leverage to push against the fabric behind him and move it out and away from her crotch, but Cassie kept adjusting her panties, hindering his efforts.
“Casmrm!” Nick squeaked, his cries muffled by her crotch. “CASSIE, HELmfp!”
Suddenly, Nick felt an immense pressure pushing on his back; his head went face-first into Cassie’s vagina. He let out a muffled scream for help, desperately trying to reposition his hands to push against her lips and pull his head back out, but the pressure on his back didn’t let up, and only pressed harder, forcing his head deeper inside.
Nick thought he was about to suffocate, but then, at the last moment, the pressure on his back let up, and something grabbed his torso. His head popped out of Cassie’s pussy, while the rest of his body was thrown into the fabric behind him. He coughed and sputtered, trying to catch his breath as he wiped the cum out of his eyes.
“Honey!” Cassie called down to him, trying to contain her giggles, “I know you’re excited about being in my panties, but could you at LEAST give me a chance to recover a bit?”
“Wha-WHAT?!” Nick squeaked breathlessly as he gazed upward, seeing his wife looking down at him, the waistband of her panties pulled out.
“You’ve already had me TWICE today and it’s not even NOON!” she explained through clenched teeth, trying to keep her voice restrained, “Could you at least WAIT a little bit before you start playing with my pussy again?!”
“Y-You mean you MEANT to dump me in your panties?!”
“Of course!” Cassie replied. “I....I thought it was what you wanted? You’ve been asking me for over a month now.”
“Well, yeah,” Nick relented, “but....couldn’t you have given me a little WARNING first before you just DUMPED me in?!”
“Wha—You said you were ready!” Cassie exclaimed with confusion.
“WHAT?! WHEN?!”
“On the counter just now,” she replied, gesturing to the counter with her head. “I asked you if you were ready and you nodded ‘yes’!”
“I thought you meant, ‘Ready to leave the BATHROOM’; not ‘Ready for me to just DUMP you into my PANTIES’!”
“Oh, I’m sorry, honey!” Cassie chuckled nervously, putting her free hand over her mouth. “I completely misunderstood. I-I had no idea you weren’t expecting it. No wonder you were wiggling around so much!”
“I-It’s OK, sweetheart,” Nick hastily apologized, not wanting to get into another argument. “I’m not mad. You just startled me again, that’s all.”
“I’m sure I DID,” Cassie uttered aloud. “I-I thought you were just trying to get me going again. I’m still really sensitive down there, so I put my hand against you to get you to stop squirming! I-I had no idea I was FORCING you INSIDE me again!”
“And I didn’t realize you were giving me my present,” Nick chimed in, “but I LOVE it! Are-Are you really gonna let me stay in here all day?”
“As long as you want,” Cassie nodded, “and I promise I’ll be careful while you’re in there.”
“I know you will; I trust you! Wholeheartedly!” Nick smiled.
“Thanks,” Cassie replied sweetly. “Now, are you ready for me to close these this time?”
“Hang on a sec,” Nick called up, shifting himself into a comfortable position. “OK, I’m ready!”
Cassie slowly released the tension on the waistband of her panties, gently closing them around Nick’s tiny form and carefully adjusting them into place.
“Are you still OK in there?” She asked him. Cassie heard Nick respond, but she couldn’t make out his muffled voice.
“I asked if you were OK,” she repeated as she opened the waistband of her panties again.
“Oh, I’m fine,” Nick squeaked up to her.
“Oh, good,” Cassie exhaled, “I couldn’t hear you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t hurting you again.”
“Oh, no, I’m quite comfortable now,” Nick replied.
“Good,” Cassie chuckled, smiling down at him. “Just don’t enjoy yourself TOO much. I might not be able to control how my body reacts.”
“You mean, like, if I do....this?”
Nick thrust his arm between the lips of Cassie’s pussy, grabbing hold of her clit. Cassie yelped a high-pitched squeak, involuntarily contracting her thighs.
“Yes,” she giggled, gritting her teeth as she strained to contain herself, “That!”
“Sorry, honey, I couldn’t resist,” Nick giggled playfully, carefully withdrawing his hand from her pussy.
“Uh-huh,” Cassie nodded sarcastically. “You know, you should really rethink your position, little man. You’re completely at my mercy. If you’re not careful, I might just squish you between my legs.”
“OK, OK, I’ll stop....for now,” Nick said under his breath, smirking.
“Alright, see you in a bit,” Cassie said, about to release the waistband again.
“HEY, CASSIE?” Nick called up.
“Yeah?”
“I love you!”
“I love you, too!” Cassie moaned softly, blowing him a kiss before closing the panties around him again.
While Nick made himself comfortable, Cassie went about brushing and blow drying her hair in front of the bathroom’s vanity mirror, humming and singing lines from her favorite songs. Every once in a while her hips would shift back-and-forth, causing her panties to lightly brush across her crotch, allowing her to feel Nick‘s presence within. She smiled as she felt him gently caress her crotch, not enough to stimulate her, but just strong enough to send tingles of euphoria through her womanhood.
Cassie eventually switched off and put away her hair dryer, then retrieved her robe from the hook on the bathroom door, throwing it on and tying it loosely around her waist before heading down the hall. She carefully stepped around the corner into the bedroom to quickly retrieve her slippers before heading to the living room.
“OK,” she sighed, calling down to her crotch, “brace yourself honey. I’m gonna sit down.”
Nick tried speaking, but his voice was still muffled from Cassie’s crotch and the surrounding fabric; nevertheless, he braced himself, unsure of exactly what was going to happen when she shifted her hips.
Cassie was amazingly careful, though, and, by taking slow and deliberate movements, was able to sit down on the couch and kick her feet up on the ottoman in just such a way that her crotch gently enfolded and embraced Nick’s tiny figure. The material around him relaxed, giving him just enough room to breathe and sit comfortably.
“Are you still doing OK?” Cassie asked as she pulled back the waistband of her panties to check on him. Initially, she didn’t see Nick‘s tiny form, but then noticed a tiny arm rising above the horizon of her pubes, giving her a tiny thumbs up.
“OK,” she chuckled, smiling again. “Have fun sweetheart.”
Cassie released the waistband and gently ran her hand up and down her crotch, giving Nick a little sign of affection; then, she reached for the remote and turned on the TV.
It was pretty much a turn down day from that point on. Cassie watched TV and fiddled on her phone, while Nick lounged about comfortably in the crotch of her panties, occasionally kissing and caressing the huge pussy before him, and smirking playfully every time he heard her take a sudden deep breath or moan with delight. Such reactions from Cassie were a constant turn on for Nick; several times that day, he couldn’t help but jerk one out. Of course, he didn’t exactly want Cassie to catch him pleasuring himself—not that she’d probably mind all that much; nevertheless, Nick did his best to make his movements slight and subtle. Cassie did surprise him a couple of times, though, by looking in just to check on him. Luckily, she never caught him in the act.
Occasionally, Cassie would get up and walk around the apartment: heading to the bathroom, grabbing a bite to eat from the kitchen, or collecting her computer from beside her recliner; whatever the reason, she was always mindful of her tiny husband, and Nick never showed any signs that he was in trouble, at least not at those times. There was a point, however, Cassie forgot herself, using her right foot to scratch up and down her left leg; Nick managed to emit a muffled yelp as he quickly found himself smushed and enveloped in the lips of her pussy, unable to move or call for help. He might have suffocated if not for Cassie’s scratching only lasting a moment or two.
Over time, the mint-lavender hue of Cassie’s body bar was slowly replaced with the sour smell of her crotch. Not that Nick minded, though; he considered himself the luckiest guy in the world—probably the only guy in the world—to actually come face-to-face with a woman’s giant pussy.
Such a sight did require some work on Nick’s part, however. Despite being about 1 1/2 inches tall to start, Nick found himself having to occasionally adjust his height throughout the day to remain the perfect size to stay comfortably inside Cassie panties. He did, however, find his re-expansion rate noticeably slower than usual—only regaining about 1/2 inch worth of height every hour. It wasn’t unlike the weekend before when he’d ended up a fraction of an inch tall. It took him hours to grow to even a foot tall. Nick shrugged it off, though; as long as his body showed signs of re-expansion, he wasn’t going to stress about it.
By the time lunch rolled around several hours later, and Cassie had withdrawn Nick from her panties so that he could eat, he’d let himself expand to about 3 inches tall. Obviously, he still had to sit and eat ON the table, but Cassie didn’t mind: it made it easier to feed him a few scraps of food that she slivered off her plate for him—more than enough to satisfy Nick’s meager appetite. Besides, it was her husband’s birthday, and she was willing to put up with whatever she had to to make him happy.
After lunch, Cassie treated Nick to a little make out session, and despite Nick wanting to go further, Cassie told him to he’d have to wait for that night; she had a couple more “presents” for him she was sure he would like. Nick, though anxious to get his gifts sooner rather than later, relented, relegating himself to staying in her panties.
Of course, being in close proximity to Cassie’s pussy didn’t exactly curb Nick’s libido; by the late afternoon, he became quite restless. He started running his hands along the smooth, wet insides of her pussy, and Cassie‘s moans kept getting louder and louder, and although she WAS becoming annoyed with him, she never ACTUALLY told Nick to stop. As long as Nick didn’t push it too much, Cassie relegated herself to being pampered.
Soon, however, Nick WAS pressing his luck. He kept moving his hands deeper and deeper inside of her, teasing her clit, and Cassie’s mood, which had once been euphoric delight, soon turned to playful irritation. Nick was apparently making a game out of just how far he could rub his hands inside her pussy before Cassie stopped him.
“Nick, cut it out!” Cassie demanded irately, glowering at him as she peeled back the waistband of her panties. “Do you want me to take you out of there?”
“Hey, I can’t help it,” Nick smirked, motioning to her vagina. “Your pussy’s, like, RIGHT in front of me. It’s too much of a temptation; it just keeps turning me on.”
“Uh-huh,” Cassie uttered, rolling her eyes. “Keep it up and I won’t give you your other present tonight.”
“OR....you could just give it to me now,” Nick replied. “Besides, don’t tell me I’m not turning you on.”
Nick brushed against Cassie’s pussy again, pressing his hand just outside where her clit was. Cassie instinctively flinched.
“Alright,” she said, still giggling with euphoria, “I think you’ve had enough fun. Come ‘ere!”
Cassie reached into her panties and gently scooped up her tiny husband, setting him down on the armrest of the couch. Nick’s upper body was covered in a mixture of fresh and dried cum which had been leaking out of Cassie’s pussy throughout the day.
“Did we enjoy ourselves a little TOO much?” Cassie giggled, commenting on how much discharge Nick was covered in.
“No,” he grinned playfully. “I just like rubbing on you.”
“Well, I need to relax for a bit,” Cassie said bluntly. “You know, WITHOUT having a little man in my panties playing with my...”
“Hm, I guess I could let you recover a bit,” Nick smirked, “but, in all seriousness, I loved my present. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome, sweetheart,” Cassie replied sweetly, reaching down to gently stroke his tiny body. “I know you’ve wanted this for some time. I’m just glad I could make you happy.”
“And you DID!” Nick squeaked. “You have NO idea how sexy you are at this size....I mean, when I’M this size, you know, looking at you....so big....n-no, th-that’s not what I meant...”
“It’s OK, sweetie,” she giggled softly. “I know what you meant. I know you think I’m sexy. Just means I don’t have to worry about you running off with somebody else.”
“Oh, I’d NEVER run away from YOU,” Nick reassured her, smirking. “Besides, I couldn’t GET very far at THIS size.”
“Yeah, well, you’d better NOT try to get away! Otherwise, I might just SIT on you,” Cassie chuckled, biting her tongue playfully at him.
“Hm,” Nick pondered aloud, “in THAT case, maybe I SHOULD try getting away!”
“Uh huh,” Cassie replied, scowling at him, “you’d BETTER be kidding!”
“Of COURSE I’m kidding, sweetie,” Nick laughed. “You know I love you....and your butt.”
“Uh-huh,” Cassie remarked dubiously, rolling her her eyes. “You know, you probably wouldn’t like me sitting on you as much as you THINK you would.”
“I’d be willing to try,” Nick remarked with a playful smile.
“Yeah, I’m sure you would,” Cassie chortled. “Just remember: if you DON’T like it, no one’ll be able to hear you scream, and there wouldn’t be much you could DO about it either. Not until you grew back, anyway...”
Cassie’s expression quickly changed to one of concern.
“Incidentally, you ARE going to grow back, aren’t you?” she asked.
“Yeah, of course,” Nick replied, slightly confused by her question. “Why?”
“Well, it’s just that, you’ve been small almost all day,” Cassie explained apprehensively, “and, well, after that little scare you gave me last weekend, I’m still a bit nervous about you shrinking yourself.”
“Oh, I’ve been adjusting my height throughout the day,” Nick explained. “I had to keep the perfect size to stay in your panties, you know.”
“Yeah, I get that,” she replied, “but you’ve never stayed small all DAY before. Usually, you shrink down, we do our thing, and then you start growing back.”
“Don’t worry, honey, I’ve been growing back constantly,” he reassured her. “I always have. Sometimes it just takes a while.”
“Alright,” Cassie sighed, albeit still a bit apprehensive, “just don’t you forget our agreement, and the minute you have ANY trouble growing back to normal...that’s it! You’re stopping all of this! End of discussion!”
“Honey, relax. Everything’s fine. My body’s just expanding slower because of how long I’ve been small, that’s all. Every time I’ve shrunk down I’ve always regrown. There’s nothing to worry about.”
“Nick, I MEAN it!” Cassie snapped.
“Yes, I hear you! Completely understood!” Nick agreed, “But you don’t have to worry, I’ve got everything under control. As long as we’re both careful, per our agreement, everything should be fine. I promise: at the first sign of trouble, I’ll stop.”
“You’d better!” Cassie stated. “Like I told you before, I don’t wanna go through life with a two inch tall husband.”
“You won’t,” Nick said assuredly. “I’m at LEAST THREE inches tall.”
Cassie shot Nick a sour look.
“Right, sorry,” Nick apologized, wishing he hadn’t just made a joke.
“Anyway,” Cassie sighed heavily, obviously signaling Nick she wanted to change the subject, “we’ve still got a lot of time left on your birthday. What would you like to do now?”
“Do you we could just relax and cuddle for a while?” Nick asked anxiously.
“Sure,” Cassie chuckled.
Chapter 7: A Little Birthday Present by Shrinker82
For the rest of the afternoon, the giantess and her tiny lover cuddled with each other: Cassie had ditched her bathrobe and had moved from the couch to her recliner, her feet propped up on the footrest. She wouldn’t normally lounge about the apartment topless, but it was Nick’s birthday, and it was warm enough in the house, so she figured “What the hell?!”
Nick, meanwhile, lay against Cassie’s soft stomach, naked, her huge breasts resting comfortably above him. Every so often, he would tilt his head back and gaze at Cassie’s beautiful face, and whenever their eyes met, she’d smile softly right back at him, tenderly stroking his tiny, naked body.
Occasionally, Cassie would reach her fingers down and gently grip Nick’s tiny member, lightly rubbing her fingers back and forth, and taking great pleasure in watching her tiny husband squirm in ecstasy; every time, he’d look back at her with an impassioned expression, as if to ask “Why do you tease me so?” Cassie would simply smile and giggle, and playfully wrinkle her nose at him. It wasn’t like he hadn’t asked for it; Cassie was just paying him back for rubbing on her without asking earlier.
While Nick did his best to endure Cassie’s playfulness, he tried focusing on expanding his body, just in case he ever accidentally shrunk himself again. Try as he might, however, he couldn’t seem to do it at will. Shrinking himself seemed to come so naturally now; why couldn’t he reverse the process? Of course, it didn’t help that Cassie kept playing with his dick, breaking his concentration every time.
Nick slumped back down against Cassie’s stomach, having to just wait things out and let his body re-expand naturally. He made a mental note, however, to check his book again, and see if there was anything he missed or needed to know.
Cassie was also equally concerned about her husband’s height; although, while HE was worried about not being able to grow FASTER, Cassie, was concerned about him growing back, PERIOD. The events of the prior weekend had unnerved her, and she was constantly watching him, checking to ensure Nick was growing at all; in fact, she only really relaxed when she noticed a significant difference in his size that evening, when he’d grown to about 6” in height. Still, she remained apprehensive about the whole “shrinking” business. She knew that Nick loved being tiny around her, but she wasn’t willing to risk his safety, nor for him to risk being stuck that small forever.
It was a little after 9 PM when the latest movie they were watching came to its conclusion; Cassie turned off the television, eyeing at her now about 1 foot tall husband.
“Hey, big guy,” she giggled softly.
“Hey,” Nick replied, grinning with contentment.
“Did you enjoy your birthday?”
“It was a dream come true!” He nodded with a satisfied sigh.
“Good,” Cassie cooed, tilting her head and caressing him gently. “Would you like your other present now?”
“Absolutely!” Nick gasped, smiling eagerly as he flipped over onto his stomach, “What is it?”
“You’ll just have to see,” she giggled seductively, setting him down on the floor next to her chair.
Cassie flipped down the footrest on her recliner, pushed herself up, and, after a quick stretch, walked to over to the other side of the room, swaying her hips back-and-forth playfully with each step of her bare feet.
Meanwhile, Nick eagerly awaited beside the recliner, ogling his giant wife with reserved curiously, as if waiting for an “OK” to pursue her.
Cassie stopped in the doorway to the hall and looked back over her shoulder at her 12” lover. She shimmied her hips playfully, gave him a seductive wink, and beckoned him with her finger before heading towards the bedroom.
Nick scurried eagerly across the floor after her, his eyes so completely affixed to Cassie’s swaying ass cheeks that he nearly tripped a couple of times on his journey. By the time he finally managed to make it into the bedroom, Cassie was fluffing up a pillow and setting it down towards the foot of the bed.
“Hey you,” she called softly.
“Hey,” Nick replied as he approached her right leg.
“Come here,” Cassie cooed softly as she reached down and lifted him up, carefully setting him down on the pillow.
“So,” Cassie continued, bending over him, “are you ready for your other present?”
“Yeah,” Nick nodded, licking his lips.
“OK,” Cassie smiled softly. “I hope you like it.”
Cassie headed back around the bed to her nightstand, setting her phone into a small, speaker dock she kept there. There, she turned on some slow, sensual music from the “sexy” playlist of her music library—something she often did during their love-making sessions—and turned on her lamp before heading over to shut the bedroom door and flip off the overhead lights.
No sooner had Cassie hit the light switch, she began swaying her hips in time to the music, her eyes locked in on Nick over on his pillow, with a soft, humble expression on her face. She slowly made her way closer to the bed, now moving her shoulders and whole waist to the beat, until she was standing....dancing, rather, right in front of him.
Nick stared up in wide wonder at the sight of her: Cassie was doing a seductive dance....right in front of him! Her moves were so fluid, as if she’d practiced her routine ahead of time.
With all of Cassie’s sexy movements, it didn’t take Nick long to sport a huge, raging boner. He reached his right hand down towards his crotch...
“Uh-Uh-Uhn,” Cassie scolded him playfully, lightly batting his arm away with her finger. “No touching yourself. I don’t want you coming TOO soon. There’s a LOT more to come.”
“Oh, OK,” Nick obliged, laughing anxiously.
Cassie went back to her show, stretching her arms over her head and swiveling her hips in sensual, circular motions, slowly turning her back to the bed, leaving Nick literally salivating over her panty-covered ass as it swayed to and fro in front of him.
But things didn’t stop there.
Cassie slowly slid her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties, pushing them down over her thighs, and letting them slide down her legs and fall to her feet, kicking them off onto the floor next to her.
Nick boner grew twice its size. When Cassie bent over to slide off her panties, he got a nice, albeit fleeting view of her bare ass, which was now being shaken right in front of him.
Suddenly, Cassie began backing up, her enormous ass dancing its way ever closer to the edge of the bed. Nick reeled, putting up his hand defensively, wondering if she was about to sit on him, but the reality was far different: Cassie moved her ass in close, sensually hovering it back and forth over his pillow in time to the music, then moved it away just as smoothly, before repeating the process over and over again.
Nick couldn’t believe it: Cassie was literally giving him the world’s largest lap dance!
For nearly two straight songs, Nick watched in amazement, completely spellbound, as his giant wife shook her bare ass and naked body in front of him. The next song, however, was a little more upbeat. Nick sighed, thinking the session was finished. Cassie, however, simply peered over her shoulder, bit her tongue, and raised her eyebrows at him....she had something planned for just such a song:
She bent over, giving Nick a beautiful view of her bare ass again, only this time, she began bouncing up and down on her legs, causing her asscheeks to bounce along, wiggling back and forth rapidly, and clapping loudly each time they smacked together.
Just when Nick thought things couldn’t get any better, Cassie somehow one-upped herself: she was actually twerking for him, and if anyone thought seeing a beautiful woman twerk naked in front of them was the best it could get, they’d never been a foot tall when it happened!
Cassie had completely outdone herself; THIS was surely Nick’s best birthday EVER!
Once the current song was over, Cassie turned back around to face Nick.
“Are you enjoying your present so far?” she chucked, bending towards him.
“Are you KIDDING?!” Nick exclaimed. “This is, like, the BEST present EVER, sweetheart—“
Cassie smiled softly.
“Wait, what do ya mean ‘so far’?!” Nick perked up. I-Is there MORE?!”
“Oh, yeah!” Cassie giggled, wide eyed. “Much more! There’s one more thing I’d like to try!Let’s just move you to the center of the bed, shall we?”
Cassie grabbed the far edges of Nick’s pillow, with Nick still on it, and scooted him towards the center of the bed. For a second, Nick thought about hopping off and helping her, but the way in which she grabbed the pillow meant her huge, bare breasts were dangling freely over him, and he didn’t want to escape the wonderful view.
Once Nick and the pillow were in place, Cassie climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled towards them, like a hungry tigress stalking her prey. Nick gulped nervously as Cassie’s gigantic figure approached, stopping overhead, and staring down at him, with a wide, shit-eating grin on her face.
“H-hey!” Nick stammered, scooting back a bit, albeit finding a giant woman crawling towards him like Cassie to be quite sexy.
“Hey there, big man!” she cooed, licking her lips.
For a moment, Cassie didn’t move, only raising her eyebrows and staring hungrily at him. Nick’s eyes were fixated on the titanic beauty above him, half-expecting her to bend down and kiss him, or even bring her giant breasts down on top of him.
Cassie’s next movements were deliberate and quick: she swung her right leg over the pillow, shaking the whole bed as she turned her back to him.
“Whoa! Take it easy, Cass!” Nick exclaimed, ducking reflexively as her massive leg passed overhead.
When he’d finished cowering, Nick saw Cassie’s enormous figure just overhead. She was currently on all fours, with her legs and feet straddling the pillow; her head hung down below her shoulders, staring at him underneath her.
Then, Cassie lowered her ass in close, giving Nick a huge, close up view, before lifting it back into the air. She lowered it again...and again...and again, each time, inching her ass ever closer to Nick’s short figure.
“OK, be careful down there,” Cassie called softly. “I’m gonna get REALLY close, now.”
“Uh, well....OK,” Nick replied uneasily, lifting up onto his elbows, and bracing himself.
Cassie carefully lowered her ass, swaying it back and forth slowly, scanning for her target, while Nick only grew more anxious the closer she got, unsure of what she was going to do.
Then, her huge, juicy ass brushed against his penis’s cold, sensitive tip.
That was the spot!
Nick gasped; his eyes practically bulged out of his head as it tilted back!
“Mm,” Cassie giggled seductively, “there you are.”
She carefully guided Nick’s cock into the groove betwixt her butt cheeks, sliding it up and down along her crack; then, along her perineum: from her pussy, all the way back to just below her asshole.
Nick was desperately trying to withhold ejaculating as his penis slid smoothly along her taint, bracing himself firmly against the pillow, but Cassie seemed quite the savant, and he was finding it harder and harder not to burst. In fact, Nick was so mesmerized by Cassie‘s lap dance, and preoccupied with holding back blowing his load, that he didn’t notice his body slowly contracting. By the time he’d realized it was even happening, he was already 6 inches tall.
Oh no! Nick thought, panic-stricken by his sudden loss of height. Not now! Not again!
Nick immediately willed his body to stop shrinking, which it did....at about 3 inches tall. He was about to speak up, when Cassie, who’d lost connection with his dick and had been trying with no success to relocate it, looked back to see what was going on.
“Oh,” she uttered with a snicker, “I-I didn’t realize you get smaller on me.”
“U-um....uh...” Nick struggled to speak.
“I wish you’d have TOLD me, first,” Cassie giggled. “I’m like, ‘Where the hell did he go?!’”
“Yeah, well, I...uh...” Nick replied, his voice trailing off.
“It’s OK, sweetheart,” Cassie giggled softly. “I know how much you love being small. Just don’t get any smaller on me, okay?”
“O-OK,” Nick stammered, nodding feverishly, although he wasn’t sure his body would cooperate.
What could he say? For a moment, he considered admitting the truth to Cassie, but her prior warning kept echoing through his head:
“...the minute you have ANY trouble...you’re stopping all of this...”
If Nick mentioned any of his involuntary shrinking spurts to Cassie, she’d NEVER let him shrink himself again.
“Honey?” Cassie called out.
“Oh, uh, yeah?” Nick stuttered, snapping back to reality.
“Everything OK?” She asked with slight concern.
“Yeah, hon,” Nick replied quickly. “Everything’s fine.”
“OK, well, lie back down,” she directed him, raising her eyebrows. “I’d have preferred you stayed bigger for this next part, but I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy it even more now.”
Nick obliged his giantess wife, lying back down with his hands behind his head.
Cassie repositioned her feet, and carefully positioned her ass over her tiny lover again, hovering it even closer to him than before.
“Alright, I’m going to get really close again!” Cassie warned.
“OK,” Nick replied, readying himself.
Nick watched as Cassie’s giant ass descended towards him once again.
This time, however, it didn’t stop.
“Uh...Uh, honey?” Nick squeaked nervously. “Hon—OOMPF!”
Nick cries were completely cut off as Cassie’s giant ass collapsed onto the pillow! He squirmed frantically, trying to push the humongous ass off of him, but he was nowhere near strong enough. Thankfully, Cassie’s ass lifted up on its own.
Nick gasped for air, obviously shaken by what had just occurred.
“Well? What do you think of that?” Cassie asked, peering at him between her legs.
Nick was still reeling from the immense pressure he’d just felt; he honestly wasn’t sure what to think.
“What’s wrong?” she asked, showing concern. “I didn’t HURT you, did I?”
“Uh....no,” Nick replied hesitantly, still flustered and somewhat dumbstruck. “It was just....unexpected, that’s all.”
“I’m sorry, honey,” she said dejectedly, “I-I thought you’d like it. You said earlier you wanted me to SIT on you.”
“Well, YEAH, but...*sigh* a little WARNING would’ve been nice!” Nick replied sorely.
“But, you said you were ready,” she pointed out.
“Well, YEAH....but...I thought you meant...well, what you were doing before.”
“Oh,” Cassie uttered with embarrassment, placing her hand to her chest, “I’m sorry, sweetheart. A-Are you OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine....I think.”
“Maybe we should stop then,” Cassie said dejectedly.
“NO!” Nick exclaimed quickly. “That is, please don’t....stop, I mean! You just....surprised me, that’s all, but I’m good! Everything’s good! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I should’ve prepared myself better, but despite the circumstances, it was...”
“Yeah?” Cassie urged him on with baited breath.
“Actually....it was kinda sexy!” Nick smirked.
Cassie smiled with a soft sough.
“Would you like me to continue?” she asked.
“OF COURSE!” Nick exclaimed. “PLEASE DO! I-I absolutely LOVE what you’re doing! It’s like, the world’s LARGEST 69!....Uh, I mean....It’s-It’s absolutely wonderful! You’ve just....gotta remember to be gentle, OK?”
“OK,” Cassie nodded.
“I-I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings,” Nick said meekly.
“Not at all,” Cassie replied softly, shaking her head. “I just wanna make sure you’re enjoying yourself.”
“Believe me,” Nick said, laying back down, “I AM! It’s like a dream come true!”
Cassie giggled and repositioned herself, slowly lowering her ass back on top of him again, but this time, she was a lot more gentle, applying just the lightest amount of pressure, before lifting it back up again, and each time her giant ass gently kissed the pillow, Nick was engulfed in mounds of flesh; much to his delight, he didn’t feel like he was in any danger. He caressed and squeezed Cassie‘s ass each time it landed, planting tiny kisses on her cheeks, which were just noticeable enough for his giant wife to feel.
Cassie was breathing heavily, orgasmic energy building inside her. She really started getting into it, pretending she was a sexy stripper as she swung her hips back and forth to the music each time she lowered her ass to the pillow.
Unfortunately, in her attempt to immerse herself in the moment, Cassie didn’t realize she was actually pressing her ass harder and harder into the pillow with each pass, and Nick quickly realized the pressure was steadily increasing each time she sat on him.
“Uh, Cassie?” he called up between the ass’s impacts. “Cassie, you’re...you’re being a little too mmpf...too rough, mmpf...Cassie?!”
Alas, with Nick currently only 3 inches tall, Cassie couldn’t hear him calling her over her music, and her ass started slamming in the pillow even harder and rougher.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed. “MMPF! CASSIE, STOP! OOFMF! YOU’RE GONNA CRUSH ME! UMPF! CASSIE!”
Nick tried turning himself over and crawling out from under her, but the indentation Cassie had made in the pillow created a sloped valley whose walls kept rolling him onto his back.
Cassie was now completely lost in her music: her eyes were closed she was shaking her head to the beat, her hair swishing back and forth across her face. Soon, she was moaning in ecstasy, and literally grinding her ass into the pillow to stimulate herself, giving Nick no chance to breathe.
“Cmsrmf! Cmsrmpf! Helmpf!”
Nick’s muffled cries went completely unanswered, and Cassie was threatening to grind him to a pulp. He desperately pushed up against her rear end, trying to get some semblance of relief, but his hands only sunk into her soft flesh, leaving them unable to push up enough of her asscheek to even breathe, let alone lift Cassie’s entire ass off of him.
Nick was panicking; he struggled frantically. He couldn’t move...couldn’t breathe...
Then, just as Nick thought he couldn’t take any more, the pressure suddenly increased exponentially. With the last of his air, he summoned all of his strength, and forced one last muffled scream...

When the current song on her phone had finally ended; Cassie exhaled, relaxing her ass onto the pillow.
“Holy shit!” she exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. “Holy shit, Nick! I think I actually came a little bit. Oh my God! It’s so sexy having you under me!”
Cassie suddenly felt something vibrating through her ass, and could feel Nick wiggling beneath her. She couldn’t believe how stimulating and empowering it was having him trapped under her butt. Obviously, she didn’t want to him to suffocate under there, but just a few hours before, Nick was joking about how much he’d love for Cassie to sit on him; she was just granting his wish, though probably not quite in the way he’d expected.
After sitting for a few moments to recover from her stimulating experience, Cassie leaned back onto her elbows, repositioned her legs, and lifted her ass off the pillow.

Nick gasped for fresh air the moment Cassie’s gigantic ass lifted off of him. He’d barely had a chance to recover when a huge hand wrapped itself around him, pulling him out from underneath her, and bringing him up to her face. He tried to say something, but Cassie immediately started kissing his tiny frame.
“Oh my God, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed as she kissed him, her warm breath washing over him as he wiggled about. “You have NO idea how much you have me going right now!”
Nick couldn’t speak, and only responded with coughs and sputters, squirming and pushing against Cassie’s hand, trying to get free.
“I’m so sorry,” she explained, gritting her teeth and biting her lower lip, “but I need you! I need you inside of me! RIGHT NOW!”
Cassie tugged on the pillow beneath her ass with her free hand, yanking it out from under her and tossing it onto the floor.
Nick yelped as was suddenly jerked downwards. The next thing he knew, he was face to face with Cassie’s huge, wet, quivering pussy.
“CASSIE, WAI—mpf!”
Nick tried wiggling free, but it was too late. With one quick motion, Cassie had shoved her 3-inch husband inside her.
Nick squirmed frantically to escape Cassie’s grip, desperately screaming for her to stop, but she was already lost in the moment, moaning heavily as she slid her shrunken lover up and down her vagina. Faster and faster she went, building higher and higher, and moaning louder and louder, all the while, unaware of Nick’s extreme discomfort.
Then, Cassie shoved Nick all the way inside her, withdrawing her fingers. The tiny man shouted for help, frantically clawing his way back to the entrance, but her cavern was so wet and slippery he could barely get a handhold. It felt as though the walls were constricting around him, making it nearly impossible for him to move; yet, somehow, Nick found his way to the entrance, poking his head out.
“CASSIE, STumpf!”
No sooner had Nick stuck his head out of Cassie’s pussy and screamed her name, her huge fingers smacked into his head, shoving him back inside. Nick frantically struggled to get back out, this time, trying to launch himself through completely through the entrance and onto the bed; unfortunately, he only made it up to his torso, and Cassie’s fingers were right there, ready to shove him right back in again.
“CASSIE—oompf! CASSIE! CASSIE, STOmpf!”
It was no use. Whether he managed to stick out his head, and arm, or a leg, it didn’t matter; each time Nick tried escaping Cassie’s pussy, she simply pushed him back in.
It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, even Cassie HAD been listening: she was too far lost in the moment to care what Nick wanted. It felt too good to stop now! He was just gonna have to endure it.
Cassie slammed her hands to her crotch, holding them tightly in place to keep her tiny husband squirming inside her.
“Oh my God, Nicky!” Cassie moaned, her voice getting higher and squeakier the closer she came to orgasming. “Oh God, Nicky! Oh my, God! Right there! Right there...”

Nick kept squirming frantically to push his was out of Cassie’s pussy, but her hands were blocking his escape. Cassie’s moaning was so loud now he couldn’t even hear his own cries for help...
...nor that they were getting smaller and squeakier.
In fact, Nick didn’t realize ANYTHING besides his current predicament was wrong until he felt his body contracting, as if it were slowly dwindling away away…
“CASSIE!” Nick squeaked. “LET ME OUT!”

“OH GOD, NICKY, I’M ALMOST THERE!” Cassie squeaked, going higher....and higher...and higher...
“ALMOST THERE! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!”

“CASSIE! I’M SHRIEEEEEEENKIEEEEEEENG...”

“OHHH!” Cassie moaned loudly, her lower body suddenly tightening as she climaxed. She quickly moved her hands to either side of her and grabbed the bedsheet, holding on tight to prevent herself from levitating of the bed. Her knees bent and she planted her feet on the mattress her back arched upwards, lifting her butt into the air...

The hands that were sealing Nick inside the cavernous pussy suddenly departed, throwing him completely off balance. When Cassie’s hips bucked upwards, Nick slipped, falling clean out of his wife’s pussy down towards the bed below.
No sooner had he impacted, a tidal wave of cum splashed down upon him, drowning him in a torrential waterfall. Nick flailed wildly as he tumbled through the churning tide, paddling with all his heart to reach the surface, though he could hardly tell which way was up. A few times Nick felt the cum around his mouth depart, replaced with cool air; he managed to suck in only a few quick breaths before the current pulled him beneath the waves again.
Eventually, the current broke, and Nick was able to surface and keep himself afloat. He coughed and gasped for air, trying to clear the fluid from his lungs as he wiped off his face to see what was going on:
He was on the bed, floating in a huge pool of cum. His head snapped around frantically, scanning for Cassie’s location. The first thing he saw was two huge feet planted on either side of him, with legs arching upward. His eyes followed them up to where they met...
Nick’s face contorted in horror; Cassie’s gargantuan figure was practically right above him. Her legs were lifting her enormous ass into the air; huge drops of cum trickled down from her cavernous pussy, splashing into the other side of his pool. His unwanted shrinking spurt had left him so small he was literally swimming in a puddle of Cassie’s cum.
“CASSIE!” His tiny voice squeaked. “CASSIE! HEEELLLP!”

Cassie’s felt her orgasm would last forever! Her legs were locked in place, and her hands kept gripping and re-gripping the bedsheet, pulling it further up the bed. Her moans were weak and squeaky; all of her energy was currently being diverted to her lower half as she strained to endure the rush of endorphins flooding her body. She actually wondered if she’d EVER stop cumming.
Cassie had also been straining to keep her legs open, despite how much she really wanted to close them tightly around her pussy. She didn’t want Nick to suffocate inside her, like the last time her feelings it overtaken her.
Finally, her orgasm began to subside. Cassie exhaled loudly, feeling she could finally catch her breath and relax as she slowly lowered her ass back down to the bed.

Unfortunately for Nick, Cassie’s efforts to restrain herself when she grabbed onto the bedsheet had shifted the area soaked with her secretions underneath her. Now, her enormous ass hovered directly overhead, casting its ominous shadow over the entire pool of cum.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed in terror, trying to keep himself afloat. “NO! DON’T SIT ON ME! HEEEEEELLLLLLLP!”
It was no use; her giant ass was already descending towards the bed! Nick paddled like mad in the opposite direction, trying to escape the pool of thick, sticky cum, but he wasn’t fast enough: it had already overtaken him.
“NO…!”
Nick’s screams were cut off upon impact. Cassie’s asscheek had landed with a tiny *splat* directly in the middle of her puddle of cum.
Chapter 8: A Little Man Lost by Shrinker82
Cassie lay on her bed, breathing heavily, trying to recover from her incredible orgasm. It had been the highest she’d ever gone! Her body was trembling, and despite the whole experience sapping practically ALL of her energy, she could easily go another round.
She was in heaven!
“Oh my, God, honey!” she exclaimed breathlessly, running her hand up her forehead through her disheveled hair. Her emotions were an absolute jumble; she laughed from sheer joy, yet almost started crying.
“That was...God, Nicky, that was INCREDIBLE!” Cassie sobbed. “You have NO idea how much you had me going!”
“I hope I didn’t hurt you too much,” she apologized as she reached down between her legs, blindly probing the sheets for her husband’s 3” figure.
Oddly, see couldn’t find him.
“Honey?” Cassie called down, straining her neck to peer down her naked body. She bent her right leg up off the bed, giving her an archway for her hand, and widening her search field.

As Cassie bent her leg, a small swath of her butt-cheek rolled back off the bedsheet...
There was Nick, barely conscious, stuck to her right asscheek, held in place by her dried, sticky vaginal secretions.
“NICK? ARE YOU THERE?”
A huge, booming voice brought Nick back to consciousness with a start.
"Mmh," he moaned weakly, his head still reeling. "C-Cassie?"

"Nick, are you down there?" Cassie repeated, still completely unaware she had sat on her tiny husband.

"Cassie?” Nick called out again, trying to move his body. It wasn’t until that moment that he realized his arm was stuck, and just a split second later, he became aware that the rest of his body was stuck as well. He pulled as hard as he could, but the dried cum held fast.
“Cassie!” he called out, struggling feverishly to free himself from of Cassie’s asscheek. “CASSIE, I’M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! HELP ME!"

“Nick, are you there?” Cassie called again, becoming much more frantic as she sat up. “Honey, please, answer me!”

“NOmpf!”
Nick barely managed to utter a surprised yelp as Cassie’s giant asscheek rolled forward, smushing the tiny man beneath her ass again as she sat up.

Cassie frantically scanned the bed between her legs, but Nick was no where in sight.
"Oh, SHIT!” Cassie cried. “Nick, where are you?!"
Hoping she hadn't lost him again, she quickly reached a finger and probed her vagina, just in case he was still trapped inside her, but if he was 3 inches tall, how could she not feel him?
Unless...
Cassie immediately checked the area just to her right and, once she was sure Nick wasn’t there, quickly rolled out of bed.

Nick felt like he was on some kind of sick carnival ride as the huge asscheek rolled off the sheets and turned over quickly.
"CASSIE! HELP ME!” Nick screamed, fearful she was about to roll over on top of him again. Fortunately, Cassie had rolled off the bed before her butt cheek smashed him again. Her ass finally came to a halt as she knelt by the bed.
"Oh, God! Nick, where are you?!" she called, desperately searching the sheets for Nick’s tiny body.

"CASSIE, I’M DOWN HERE!” Nick squeaked. “I'M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! GET ME OFF HERE BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!"
Alas, Cassie couldn't hear the tiny squeaks emanating from her asscheek. She was too preoccupied calling Nick’s name and frantically searching the sheets, completely unaware that he was stuck underneath her at the moment.
Nick, however, quickly realized that his predicament was becoming far more deadly. As Cassie was frantically searching the bed above, her body was moving up and down in large, jerking motions, moving dangerously closer to her overturned, right foot.
Surviving Cassie’s ass on the bed had been one thing, but if she made good contact with her heel in just the right spot...
“CASSIE, STOP! HELP! YOUR GONNA SQUISH MEEEE!”

“Oh, God! NICKY!” Cassie lamented tearfully as she searched the far corners of the mattress for any side of her tiny husband. “Baby, please! You’re scaring me! Where are you?!”
Completely distraught, Cassie frantically jumped up without thinking. The split second she landed with a loud *THUD* on the floor, Cassie cringed and grit her teeth. She apprehensively checked the floor beneath her, hoping she hadn’t just crushed Nick beneath her feet. A quick inspection of her soles, however, yielded no sign of her tiny husband.
“Oh, God!” she exclaimed with reserved panic, thinking frantically out loud with her fingers pressed against her forehead. “What-do I do? What-do I do? What-do I do?”
Cassie couldn’t think clearly as she desperately reached down into her crotch once again, wondering if it was possible Nick was just trapped really deep inside her.
“Hold on, baby!” Cassie called down to her pussy as she quickly, yet carefully stepped across the bedroom. “I’m coming! I’m coming! Just hold on!”
Poor Nick was screaming his lungs out, dangling helplessly from the underside of Cassie’s asscheek as it jiggled feverishly with each giant step she took.
Cassie’s mind, however, was focused on the task at hand as she turned on the bathroom light and reached into the bottom drawer of the vanity, grabbing an old bottle of douche, hoping that what she was about to do was going to work.

“CASSIE, PLEASE! I’M HERE! HELP ME—ACK!”
Nick shrieked as Cassie‘s right foot suddenly lifted up and slammed back down on the toilet seat, jostling her ass wildly.
“Cassie, be careful, honey!” Nick squeaked. He looked down to see what was happening, suddenly realizing the toilet bowl was directly below him.
“C-Cassie!” he stammered as her ass jiggled again. “Wha-what are you doing?!”
Then, Nick heard a loud, slurping sound, followed by the impact of huge droplets of water splashing down into the toilet below.

Cassie placed one foot on the toilet seat to help spread her legs, then inserted the open end of the douche bottle into her pussy, squirting the fluid inside her as hard and as fast as she could. She knew the toilet wasn’t exactly the best place for her to perform a vaginal lavage, especially when trying to extricate a shrunken man, but she was too distraught to think of a better option.
Cassie got to thinking about the last time she had Nick inside her, and how, when she checked on him afterwards, he’d actually shrunk smaller; Cassie was wondering if the same thing had happened this time. If it had, Nick could easily be stuck deep inside her without her feeling it. She didn’t know for sure; she’d never had a shrunken man stuck inside her pussy before!
Cassie was very liberal with the bottle of douche, spraying in as much as she could as FAST as she could. She hoped she wasn’t drowning Nick—assuming he was even still INSIDE her—but if he WAS trapped deep inside her, she needed to make sure that the douche actually REACHED him, and the spray still strong enough to dislodge him.
Once she’d squeezed every last drop from the spray bottle up her vagina, Cassie scanned the toilet bowl intently, hoping to see her tiny husband swimming below her. Unfortunately, there was no sign of him. She frantically reached over to the sink and turned of the faucet, trying to refill the douche bottle, but the opening in the bottle’s spout was so small she could barely get the stream of water to flow inside.
“Come on, come on!” Cassie uttered impatiently as she tried to get the bottle filled back up; the moment it was full again, she shoved it right back inside her pussy.
“Come on, Nicky! Come on, baby!” she called out desperately. “Honey, please! If you’re in there, please come out!”
Alas, after emptying nearly TWO full bottles of douche inside herself, and standing over the toilet until her pussy practically ran dry, giving Nick every opportunity to fall out, there was nothing in the toilet bowl except her milky, watered-down secretions.
Cassie frustratedly slammed the bottle into the nearby trashcan, covering her nose and mouth with her clean hand to contain her sobs.
“Oh god!” she bawled. “Not again! Oh, God, PLEASE tell me I haven’t lost him again!”

“CASSIE! YOU HAVEN’T LOST ME!” Nick shouted, still trying to free himself. “I’M RIGHT HERE! I’M STUCK TO YOUR BUTT! CAASSIEEE!!!"
It was no use. Nick’s voice was too small to be heard; Cassie just couldn't hear him over her sobbing, nor could she feel his presence on her butt cheek.

“NO! NO!” Cassie told herself sternly, trying to pull herself together. “I’m not gonna panic! Don’t worry, Nick! I’m not giving up! Just hang on! I’ll find you! I SWEAR I’ll find you!”

“FIND me?!” Nick thought aloud as he kept struggling to peel himself off Cassie’s ass, “She can't even HEAR me, or FEEL me for that matter! It's only a matter of time before I get SQUISHED!”

Cassie stood for a moment, deep in thought, contemplating her next move.
“Alright,” she said aloud, “he couldn’t have just disappeared....Could he?”
“NO!” she quickly shook the thought. “Come on, Cassie, THINK! He’s gotta he SOMEWHERE! Obviously, he couldn’t have left the apartment. He’s GOTTA be in the bedroom, but WHERE?!”

Nick tried to shout to his giant wife while she stood in silence, but she kept talking to herself out loud.
“CASSIE, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LOOK DOWN HE—EEEEEEREEEEE?!”
Before Nick could finish his next sentence, Cassie was on the move again.

Cassie left the bathroom, obviously without flushing the toilet: just in case she’d missed spotting Nick the first time, she could easily come back and check. She scurried through the hall back to the bedroom, stopping first at the hall closet to grab an emergency flashlight from the middle shelf.
Even if she had to scour the whole bedroom from top to bottom, Cassie was BOUND and DETERMINED to find her husband. She’d made Nick a solemn promise just last week that she would ALWAYS look for him, no matter what, and although she didn’t fully understand what he’d meant at the time, Cassie wouldn’t rest until she found him, and there was no better place to start looking than the bed.

From his vantage point, Nick could see that Cassie was kneeling by their bed again, with her feet flipped out from under her. Once again, he was in danger of being crushed if her ass met her heel.
Nick kept screaming for her, and her ass kept moving up and down wildly, inching him closer and closer to a bloody end.

“Come on, Nick, where are you?” Cassie lamented tearfully as she was frantically scoured the sheets with the flashlight, searching for any sign of her tiny husband. She didn't even want to consider what she’d do if she didn't find him, opting to remain steadfast on her quest. She kept calling his name, then saying nothing and holding her breath, hoping she'd hear the little squeak of his tiny voice in the silence. Alas, there was nothing (nothing she could HEAR, anyway).
“He’s not here!” Cassie sniffled, dropping the flashlight in frustration, cupping her hands over her mouth with her elbows supporting herself on the mattress. “God, I’ve lost him! I KNOW I’ve lost him!”
"Oh GOD, NICKY!” she cried as she fell back in defeat, her butt landing on her heels. “Where ARE you?!"

Nick screamed in terror as Cassie’s ass slammed into her heels! As the last second, he closed his eyes, fully expecting to never open them again...
With the most amazing stroke of luck, Nick missed impacting Cassie’s right heel by less than an inch. The impact, however, was strong enough to completely dislodge him, throwing him down into the folds of the backside of her right ankle. The sudden collision with Cassie’s skin left Nick prone and disoriented, unaware that he was still in dire straits:
Cassie was still leaning back on her heels, and her asscheek was still descending, about to make contact with the back of her ankle in a matter of seconds. Nick managed to compose himself just in time. He scrambled to stand up and move out of the way, leaping forward into the air right as the giant ass collided. Nick was thrown from Cassie’s ankle, landing within the carpet just beneath her.
“CASSIE!” Nick called up as he used the surrounding carpet fibers to pull himself up. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE!”
The giant woman was sobbing loudly, never giving any inkling she had heard the tiny man. Her humongous ass, however, was still looking overhead. Nick shrieked as he turned and ran towards the floor behind her, not wanting to get crushed if Cassie happened to sit her ass down on the carpet.
Nick was quickly losing energy....and hope. He was too small, currently, to be seen or heard. He contemplated simply heading towards the wall, staying as far out of the way as he could until he grew back enough for Cassie to notice him, but she was so upset, Nick wasn’t sure he could leave her in such a disheveled state. He had no idea how long it would take just for him to grow tall enough for Cassie to even HEAR him; last time he was this small, it literally took hours just for him to grow back to even a few inches tall.
Unfortunately for Nick, the decision had been made for him: Cassie had chosen to resume searching their bed with the flashlight. In doing so, her huge figure lurched upwards, and her feet began scooting together.
Nick immediately changed his course to avoid getting mowed down by Cassie’s legs and overturned feet. Thankfully, they stopped far short of crushing him; her FEET, however, were now forming a triangle, coming together were her big toes met. Nick was inadvertently cut off. His only chance now was to slip through a small hole made beneath Cassie’s toes—which could easily crush him if they shifted at all—or climb up and over them.
Not surprisingly, Nick opted for the latter.
He made his way to Cassie’s right foot and quickly scaled her plump, big toe. Any other time, Nick might might have found the thought of climbing Cassie’s toes to be quite erotic, but when one is fighting for their life to avoid getting squashed, they tend to put their fantasies aside.
"Cassie!” Nick cried, jumping up and down on the pad of her big toe. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! ON YOUR TOE!”
Nick wasn’t heard, but the response was immediate!
Cassie foot shifted, lifting up and reposting itself to allow her to search further up the bed; Nick fell forward, slamming face-first onto her toe as it flew through the air and landed with a loud BOOM on the floor again.
The impact had jostled Nick, but not deterred him. He scurried forward, sliding down into the valley between Cassie’s big toe and the ball of her foot, then quickly climbed up and proceeded across her warm, wrinkled sole, stopping about halfway up, hoping he’d found the most sensitive spot he could.
“CASSIE, DOWN HERE!” Nick shouted, jumping up and down on her foot once again, “ON YOUR FOOT, CASSIE! HELP ME!"

Cassie was only growing more desperate and frustrated, quickly losing faith she was ever going to find her shrunken husband. She was on the verge of full-on crying; her eyes were full of tears, and she was whining and sniffling loudly.
She was so frustrated, in fact, that she never stopped to think that the tiny itch, which had just arisen on her right sole, might actually be Nick trying to get her attention. Without thinking, Cassie reached behind her to scratch...

“CASSIE, NOOO!” Nick screamed as he reeled back to avoid Cassie’s giant, oncoming hand. "AAAAH!"
In the calamity, Nick completely lost his balance, tumbling backwards down and across the soft mounds of flesh on Cassie’s sole, bouncing off the ball of her foot, and spinning end over end, landing between two of her plump, supple toes.
The tiny man struggled to right himself and climb to safety, but he could already feel the walls around him tightening, squeezing him relentlessly, crushing his tiny body. Nick closed his eyes and awaited the inevitable...

Cassie dropped her flashlight, collapsing onto the bed with helpless frustration. She cried her eyes out uncontrollably, kicking himself for having lost her husband.
“God, WHY didn’t I just let him out when I had the chance?!” Cassie wailed. “Oh, Nick! God, please, not my little Nicky!”
Cassie wasn’t about to give up her search, but she felt the task was hopeless. She had no idea how small Nick was, or if he was even still alive.
What if I squished him and didn’t realize it? Cassie thought with utter dread. What if he’s hurt somewhere, desperately calling for me, but he’s too small to hear? What if...what if...
Cassie’s train of thought was interrupted when she felt something between the two smallest toes of her right foot. She started scrunching and wiggling them, attempting to work it free, but she was having no luck, and growing increasingly more frustrated. She flipped her head around, staring back towards her feet with disdain.
"What the heck is between my—?"
Cassie gasped, and her eyes went wide!
Could it be...?
She thought frantically on how to move safely: she flexed her foot, then slowly and carefully slid her leg along the carpet to give her room to sit down. Once she was ready, Cassie quickly sat her bare bottom on the floor, moved her right leg out from under her, and brought her foot up close to her face to spread and inspect her toes...
“NICKY!” Cassie gasped, placing her free hand over her mouth. “Oh my, God, baby! Are you OK?!”
Nick covered his ears to protect his hearing, and tried shouting up to her, but Cassie interrupted him.
“Sweetheart,” Cassie sobbed joyfully, trying to compose herself. “God, I thought I’d lost you again! Why? WHY did you shrink yourself so small again?!”
Nick tried responding, but Cassie could only hear a small, extremely high-pitched buzzing
“Oh, sweetheart, it’s no good,” she lamented, shaking her head as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. “You’re just too small for me to hear.
“Do you have ANY idea what I thought had happened to you—What you’ve PUT me through?!” she continued, emotionally. “Oh my, God! I thought I’d SQUASHED you!”
Nick tried to respond, but Cassie was apparently only asking him rhetorically.
“God! I was so worried!” she rambled on. “Why would you put me through this again? I thought that...that you were...no, NO! I-I don’t even wanna think about anymore! That’s it, Nicky! We’re done! YOU’RE done! This whole shrinking business is over! You hear me? OVER! DONE! I can’t...I can’t do this anymore! I can’t go through this again! I’m sorry, but this was the LAST time! I’m NOT losing you again! I’m gonna put you somewhere safe until you grow back, and I’m NOT letting you out of my sight until then! Now, come here!”
Nick could barely get a squeak in edgewise before Cassie had quickly, yet gently, scooped him up out from between her toes and deposited him in the center of her left palm. She was surprised it seemed so effortless this time, considering how much difficulty she’d had before. Cassie then carefully covered him with her other hand as she painstakingly stood up and headed out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.
The entire way, Cassie kept peeking between her hands to make sure Nick’s tiny figure was still there and intact, not wanting to drop and/or lose him again.
Cassie flipped on the kitchen light with her elbow and made a beeline to one of the overhead cabinets, grabbing an old mason jar she kept next to the other glasses. She awkwardly unscrewed the lid with one hand, then carefully dumped Nick inside. The surprised tiny man squeaked in protest as he fell from his wife’s giant hand, sliding and tumbling down the inside of the glass, landing with a tiny thud on the bottom. Cassie tilted the jar upright, setting it down on the counter next to her before pulling out and rifling through one of the kitchen drawers. Nick hurriedly got to his feet and ran to the side of the jar, pressing his face against the glass to see what his still naked, giantess wife was doing:
Cassie had pulled a sharp knife and a meat-tenderizing mallet from the drawer and placed them on the counter next to her. She picked up the knife, placing the blade to the lid of the mason jar as she grabbed the mallet. Cassie was just winding up her strike when she hesitated:
“Alright, Nick, now cover your ears,” she commanded. “This might get a little loud.”
Nick immediately covered his ears and braced himself as Cassie tapped the mallet as quietly as she could to the butt of the knife, increasing the strength of her strikes until they was strong enough to make a small hole in the jar lid. She then repeated the process several more times until the lid was scattered with small holes.
“Alright, that should do it!” Cassie said as she put the knife and mallet away.
Nick was hopping up and down, waving his arms and screaming Cassie’s name in protest as she picked up the lid, but she didn’t really notice, nor was she prepared to listen to anything Nick had to say even if she had heard him.
“There,” Cassie said as she tightened down the lid and lifted the jar up to her face, “that oughta keep you safe for now.”
Nick was still hopping up and down furiously, begging to be let out, but his giant, naked wife merely shook her head solemnly.
“I’m sorry, honey, but you’ve left me no choice!” she sighed, seeing how unhappy Nick seemed to be with his accommodations. “I specifically asked you NOT to shrink yourself so small again! God, you’re lucky I didn’t SQUISH you! But we’re not gonna have to worry about that ever again because it’s over! I mean it! This was the last time, and you’re staying in there until you grow big enough where I can’t lose you!”
Despite Nick’s objections, Cassie carefully carried the jar out of the kitchen towards the bedroom, holding it tight to her bosom to keep it safe, although she did jostle the tiny man a bit when she haphazardly placed the jar on her nightstand.
“I’m sorry that you got lost, sweetheart,” Cassie said apathetically, wiping the tears from her cheek as she turned on her bedside lamp and bent over to address Nick face to face. “but I NEED to keep you somewhere safe!
“Look,” Cassie continued with another apathetic sigh, “I know you’re not happy about this, but I honestly don’t know what else to do! I love you, I REALLY do, but I can’t take the chance on you getting lost again. You’ll thank me in the morning, I promise.”
Nick continued to jump up and down, desperately trying to get Cassie to listen to him, but she was already headed across the room to turn off the overhead light. He’d not only been protesting his imprisonment, but also trying to explain to her that, with the lid on the jar, there was a danger of him outgrowing his container. If he wasn’t able to remove the lid when the time came, the force of his expansion might crush him.
Unbeknownst to Nick, however, Cassie HAD considered that dilemma, but she figured Nick would be large enough to wake her up in plenty of time before there was any real danger.
Cassie flipped off the overhead light, then headed back to turn off her lamp and climb her naked ass into bed. She faced away from Nick as she laid her head on her pillow—not wanting to face him (both figuratively AND literally)—and pulled the covers up over herself, though she did take a second to grab HIS pillow to both cuddle with and provide comfort from her recent scare.
Nick kept trying to rouse Cassie, begging her to take the lid off the jar, but he quickly tuckered himself out. He collapsed onto the floor of his glass prison, dejected and worn out from his misadventure, and while Cassie practically sobbed herself to sleep, Nick ogled his giant wife helplessly, taking in all he could of what he believed would be his last views of her as a giantess.
Chapter 9: A Little Bedroom Trouble by Shrinker82
It had been two weeks since Nick’s birthday, and things had finally settled back into some semblance of normalcy. Cassie had gotten into a workout routine, doing her yoga a few days a week, and making sure she used at least one if not both days of the weekend to do some sort of cardio. Nick, meanwhile, started jogging in the afternoons after work, and on weekend mornings while it was still cool outside, trying to get into some kind of shape other than ‘out of’.
The events of Nick’s birthday, however, still lingered in the back of BOTH their minds. Once he’d grown back to normal the next morning after having spent half the night trapped in a jar, Nick explained to Cassie how his additional shrinkages had been purely unintentional, and that he was sorry he’d hid them from her instead of telling her sooner. As a result, the two came to a mutual, albeit arduous agreement: Cassie made Nick promise he would never shrink himself again, and despite begging and pleading for another option, Nick reluctantly agreed. Of course, he asked Cassie for a little bit of leeway in case he lost control again; thankfully, he hadn’t had any additional unwanted shrinking episodes since that night.
Unfortunately, there were other unintended consequences of that evening: other than the occasional goodnight kiss, and a few momentary embraces, Cassie and Nick hadn’t been intimate with each other since his birthday. Cassie was still upset with Nick for him keeping his extra shrinking episodes a secret from her, and for making her go through such anguish thinking she’d lost him. Nick, on the other hand, had felt depressed about losing his paradise, guilt ridden for having squandered his chances for living out his fantasies anymore, and kicking himself for not respecting the amazing ability he’d acquired. He’d wanted for so long to experience being with a giant woman that he hadn’t considered the responsibilities such a power would require. Now, it was over; all he had left were the memories.
The other problem for Nick was not being in the mood to be intimate with his wife, which, in itself, was quite shocking, especially for him. He still found Cassie quite attractive, but for some reason, the loss of him being able to experience her as he had before had all but drained his libido.
Nick was ALSO apprehensive about showing any affection towards her, not wanting to simply be dismissed or scoffed at, which made it quite a surprise when Cassie came up to his seat on the couch with her hands out that Friday evening, a gentle, come hither look in her eyes. Nick replied with a soft smile, taking her hands as she pulled him up from the couch and led him back to the bedroom.
Once they were bedside, Cassie turned back towards him, wrapping Nick’s arms around her back and gently pressing her lips to his. Nick relaxed his lips and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on just being in the moment with his beautiful wife; yet, despite having the love of his life in his arms, kissing him passionately, he just couldn’t reciprocate her affections.
“Hey,” Cassie softly uttered as she finished her kiss, realizing Nick wasn’t really kissing her back.
“Hey,” Nick replied casually.
“You okay?” she asked sweetly, lightly brushing back the hair from his left ear.
“Yeah,” Nick lied, “I’m fine.”
“OK,” she nodded, “it’s just that, we haven’t been with each other for a couple weeks, and...well, I miss being in your arms.”
“Yeah, me too,” Nick replied.
Cassie smiled softly, coming in close to kiss him again. When their lips connected this time, she reached her hands down to Nick’s waste, gripping the hem of his T-shirt and lifting it up over his head. Nick raised his arms until his shirt was off and Cassie had dropped it onto the floor, them wrapped them gently behind her back and resumed kissing her, trying to hide his lack of interest.
Cassie, however, was growing impatient, and guided Nick’s arms down her body and under her tank top. Nick took the hint and lifted her shirt up and off her body, tossing it onto the floor beside his; the moment her tank top hit the floor, Cassie slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of Nick’s underwear, pushing them and his shorts down his body until they fell to the floor in a small heap at his feet. She waited for him to do the same with her panties, but Nick arms remained at her back.
“Sweetheart,” Cassie spoke up, “Are you sure you’re alright?”
“I’m fine, hon,” Nick replied, finally stepping out of his pants and kicking them off to the side. “Why do you keep asking?”
“Well, I’m literally standing topless in front of you and you’re barely even at half mast,” she commented, lightly flipping up his cock.
“Hey!” Nick exclaimed uncomfortably, grabbing his crotch, “Be careful. What’s the matter with you?”
“What’s the matter with ME?!” Cassie replied defensively. “Well, normally I don’t have to work so hard to get you going. At this point, you should be practically tearing my clothes off, and you’ve yet to even reach down to take my panties off, or rub me, for that matter.”
“Oh, well, I just...thought it might be nice to....you know, take things slow.”
At this point, Nick literally had to keep a straight face, wanting Cassie to buy his excuse.
“‘Slow’?!” she uttered dubiously.
“Yeah, I know,” Nick said, scratching he back of his head, realizing Cassie WASN’T buying it. “I’m sorry, hon, it’s just...well, I’ve kinda been hesitant to try anything with you. I guess....I’m just a little nervous.”
“Why are you nervous?” Cassie shook her head, puzzled.
“Well, you’ve been a bit distant since...well, you know....and, I-I didn’t know if...well, you were...you know....still mad at me.”
“Honey,” Cassie said with a trembling voice, putting her hands on his shoulders, “I’m not mad. Look, I admit, I was....upset before, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still LOVE you. You’re my husband.”
“I know,” Nick nodded, sighing. “I didn’t mean to upset you, honey, I swear; I know I should’ve told you the truth sooner. I guess...I just didn’t wanna worry you.”
Cassie looked at Nick sympathetically, tilting her head slightly.
“I’m sorry, Cassie,” Nick apologized again, “I....I never meant to put you in such an awkward position.”
“I know you didn’t,” Cassie said softly, putting a hand to his cheek, “but let’s not think about that right now. Right now, I just want to be in this moment with you.”
“Me too,” Nick said sincerely.
Cassie smiled softly, locking her hands behind his neck and pulling him in close to kiss him again.
“Just don’t take things TOO slow, OK?” she chortled softly.
“OK,” Nick smiled.
The two lovers began kissing each other delicately as Nick reached his hands beneath the waistband of her panties, pushing them down her body; once they were fully off, and Cassie had kicked them to the side with the rest of their clothes, she gently pulled Nick down onto bed with her, wrapped in each others arms.
“Touch me, baby!” Cassie whispered softly, “Tell me how wet I am!”
Nick slid his finger down and nimbly slipped it inside her pussy, massaging her clit in small circles, while Cassie reached her tight hand down and gently gripped his cock, milking it to make him harder. After a few minutes of foreplay, Cassie was thoroughly wet; Nick, however, was still only about half erect.
“Are you ready for me?” she asked.
“Yeah, I think so,” Nick replied unsurely.
Cassie slowly climbed on top of Nick’s chest and guided his cock into her tight pussy, riding him up and down like a carousel horse. Nick reached around and grabbed Cassie’s juicy ass, trying to force himself to get turned on, finding the feelings that he knew where hidden somewhere down inside of him.
Alas, his libido was still nowhere in sight.
He gritted his teeth, trying to force an erection, but it wasn’t working, and Cassie was now growing extremely frustrated.
“God damn it, Nick, what is the hell is wrong with you?!” Cassie exclaimed irately through gritted teeth. “We haven’t fucked in two weeks, I’m fucking horny, and you’re acting like you don’t want me anymore! Now, tell me, what is going on?!”
“I-I’m sorry, honey,” Nick stammered. “I-I really don’t know.”
“Don’t tell me you don’t know,” Cassie seethed, “because I think you DO! In all the years you and I have been together, not once have you ever, EVER turned me down or not been in the mood to be intimate, ESPECIALLY when I’m the one who fucking initiates it. Just tell me, what’s the matter?! What’s wrong?!”
“Cassie, I swear, I don’t know!” Nick replied defensively. “For some reason, I’m having a hard time getting into it.”
“OK, well, what is it?” Cassie asked, trying to be understanding, “Are you just NOT in the mood? Do you not find me attractive anymore?”
“Cassie, no. Of COURSE not,” Nick replied, seeing the tears welling up in her eyes. “I mean, of COURSE I still find you attractive. You’re just as beautiful and sexy as you’ve always been.”
“Well, then, what is it?” Cassie sobbed with frustration. “Why don’t you wanna be with me? Please, just tell me!”
“Alright, look,” Nick tried to explain, “I think...I think, maybe...I think it’s because I miss being small with you.”
“Nicky, you promised,” Cassie replied with discontent. “You promised me we were done with the whole shrinking thing. Look, I know, I know you have always wanted to be small around me, and I don’t wanna be the one to crush your dreams, but we’ve already had TWO close calls. We just can’t risk it! I can’t risk losing you; not again! I can’t go through that again!”
“I know, I know what I promised you. It’s just...”
Nick sighed, trying to find the perfect words to describe how he felt.
“Do you remember when I first told you about my whole shrinking fetish?”
“Yeah.”
“Do you realize how scared I was to share that with you?! It’s been one of my deepest, darkest fantasies for practically my entire life. You have NO idea how long and hard I thought about even mentioning it to you because I didn’t know how you’d react. I was so afraid you’d think I was a freak or something, and....and that you’d, I don’t know, break up with me.”
“Sweetheart, I love you,” Cassie replied sympathetically. “I wouldn’t break up with you just because of some silly kink.”
“I know. I realize that now,” Nick continues, his strong hands gently gripping her arms, “and when I finally DID work up the courage to say something to you, not only were you accepting, you were actually INTO it. You have no idea what that meant to me! I love fantasizing about you, and role playing with you in bed, but I always figured my kink would just be a fantasy, only real in my mind. Then, I found that book, and I thought maybe, just maybe, if there was even a 1%, a smidgeon of a chance for it to become a reality, I had to take it.”
“Yes, you took it,” Cassie chimed in, placing her hands of his bare chest, “and now, it’s not just a fantasy any more, it’s REAL, and so are the dangers, and at the rate you’re going, it’s only a matter of time before something even WORSE happens. Last time, you were lost for a good half hour; next time, I could lose you forever!”
“I know,” Nick sighed, “I know there’s a risk, but....if you only knew how it feels to see you when I’m that small: you are a literal GODDESS! The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life, and the times we were together...I can’t remember EVER being so happy, and despite all the accidents and close calls, it’s still a dream come true. Now....now that I can’t experience that anymore, knowing I’ll NEVER be able to see you like that again…I don’t know, it just....feels like there’s something missing.”
“Nick, we’ve made love to each other at least a dozen times in the past 2 months while you stayed big, and you didn’t have any problems.”
“Yes, but I didn’t know I’d NEVER be allowed to shrink myself again! You hadn’t forbidden me then!”
“Jesus Christ, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed in frustration, her voice becoming increasingly louder, “Are you TRYING to get yourself squished?!”
“No, of course not!” Nick replied defensively while Cassie was still in the middle of her last statement.
“REALLY?! Because that’s EXACTLY where you’re headed if you keep this up!”
“Cassie, I was just trying to explain...”
“For FUCK’S sake!” Cassie exclaimed, shaking her head as she removed his dick from her vagina. “Just forget it!”
“Cassie, come on,” Nick implored her, apologizing profusely as she rolled off the top of him. “Cassie!”
Cassie lay her head on her pillow, facing away from him, hurt and angered by Nick’s temperament and failure to perform.
“Cassie, please?” Nick begged her, placing his hand on her shoulder. “Cassie, I’m sorry. I’m not trying to hurt you.”
“Really?!” she exclaimed dubiously, peering at him over her shoulder, “‘Cause you’re SURE doing a REALLY good job of it!”
“Honey...Look, I just need to...figure some things out, that’s all.”
“Well, take all the fucking time you need to figure it out, Nick,” Cassie spat, tears welling up in her eyes as she twisted her body towards him, “because you’re never, NEVER shrinking yourself again!
“And furthermore,” Cassie continued, turning towards him with a finger pointed in his direction, “if you ever wanna SLEEP with me again, you’ll fucking figure it out REAL QUICK!
“GOODNIGHT!” Cassie hissed angrily, flipping off her lamp and yanking the covers over herself, slamming her head into her pillow once more.
“Cassie, please, I’m sorry,” Nick tried to apologize.
“GOOD-NIGHT!” Cassie repeated louder, enunciating each syllable.
Nick sighed defeatedly and slunk down onto his side of the bed, listening to Cassie sobbing and sniffling next to him. He hated to see her so upset, but she obviously didn’t want comfort, at least not from him.
He lay his head on his pillow and lay in silence for about a half an hour before calling over to his wife quietly:
“Sweetie? You still awake?”
Getting no response Nick quietly crawled out of bed and walked around to Cassie’s side of the bed to see if she was still awake…
Cassie lay sound asleep, her cheeks still wet with tears. No doubt, she’d fallen asleep crying, too tired from depression to keep her eyes open.
Nick quietly tiptoed back to his side of the bed, being careful as not to wake her when he crawled back in. He felt so terrible, so guilty for how he’d treated his wife. He cursed himself silently, pounding his fist into his thought, ashamed that he couldn’t perform for her.
He slid down in the bed and reached over to his own nightstand, about to turn off his lamp, when his eyes fell upon the bottom drawer of his nightstand. Nick hesitated, then slowly reached down and pulled open the drawer quietly, retrieving the book that had taught him to shrink himself, and opening it up to the chapters he’d read so diligently over the past year.
He knew Cassie would be upset with him, but he needed to do something, and the only thing he could think of was finding a way to control his size completely. Sure, he’d mastered shrinking himself on command, but he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he couldn’t make himself grow just as effortlessly. Something was a miss, and Nick was bound and determined to find out what. He’d train in secret again, just like before, not telling Cassie until he found a way to completely control his size.
His sex life, possibly his marriage, depended on it!

——————————————————————————————————————————

Nick felt a slight chill come over him. Still half asleep, and not wanting to wake up yet, he probed the bed with his feet, trying to locate the bedsheets that apparently were no longer covering him. Having no success in finding them, however, he reluctantly opened his eyes, despite knowing he’d have a difficult time getting back to sleep.
The room was still shrouded in darkness.
Good, Nick thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes, it’s still dark out. I’ve still got a few hours to get back to sleep.
Nick pushed his torso up and looked around, but he couldn’t see a thing. He rubbed his eyes again, trying to get them to adjust to the darkness, but his surroundings remained black. He could hear a fierce wind blowing in distinct intervals outside; he hoped they would die down by the time he went for his morning jog later on.
Nick was about to reach down to resume his search for the bed covers again, when he suddenly realized his pillow was also missing.
“What?” he uttered groggily. “Where did—?”
Nick sighed heavily; he was far too tired to be solving mysteries so early in the morning.
“Cassie?” he called out softly, reaching over to her side of the bed, “Sweetheart, did you take my pillow?”

Cassie took a deep breath and opened her eyes, laying still for a moment to give herself time to come to her senses. It was morning already; she’d apparently slept through the entire night. The memories of what had transpired the night before came flooding back to her; no doubt being depressed about how upset she’d been with Nick had been the catalyst in her sleeping so soundly.
Cassie took several deep breaths, tying to work up the temperament to face her husband, then stretched her arms, moaning as she slowly turned and twisted her body until the opposite side of the bed came into view...

Nick was startled by deafening creaks and groans emanating off to his right.
“Cassie?!” he exclaimed. “Honey, where are you? What’s going on?!”

Cassie was surprised to find Nick’s side of the bed empty, the covers pulled up almost to his pillow.
Must’ve already gone for his morning run, Cassie figured as she sighed heavily, reaching her hand over to feel the void where her husband had been the night before.

There was an ear-shattering BOOM, and the sky suddenly collapsed.
“ACK!” Nick shrieked as something large impacted the ground not far from his feet. He couldn’t tell exactly what was going on, but he knew something was definitely wrong.
Then, there came a loud scraping sound from behind him, and it was headed in his direction. Nick frantically crawled forward, scrambling to get to his feet to avoid getting steamrolled...

Cassie ran her hand up and down the comforter on Nick’s side of the bed, taking long, deep breaths as she lay in silence. Although she was still upset at him for last night, Cassie secretly wished Nick would still be in bed, hoping they could discuss and maybe even resolve some things before getting up.
Whelp, I might as well get up and work out, too, Cassie thought as she sighed with disappointment and pulled back her hand. Then, she threw the covers off her naked body, slowly rolled out of bed, and shuffled off to use the restroom.

Another huge impact behind Nick produced a massive gust of wind hurtling his direction, thrusting him forward; when he eventually rolled to a stop, he quickly shook off the impact and pushed himself up. Several thunderous booms shook the ground, trailing off until they abruptly stopped; Nick could see a hint of light coming from the same direction as the booming sounds, and he hastily shifted his course.
There was still an extremely low ceiling, but there was still enough room for Nick to stand and walk, which greatly shortened his travel time. The distant light was getting brighter, and Nick turn off took off into a run to reach his destination, emerging from the dark cavern a couple minutes later...
Nick gasped! He was in Cassie’s and his bedroom, but everything was huge.
“Oh no,” he uttered, “I SHRUNK AGAIN?! No! No, thi-this can’t be happening! What if Cassie—“
Before Nick could even finish his sentence, he heard the distant sound of rushing water, followed by a huge waterfall suddenly spurting forth from a great mountain. Then, the thunderous booms returned, only this time, they were getting louder.
Nick’s eyes went wide, and his face contorted in horror as a gigantic, naked form appeared in the doorway.
“Oh no!” Nick exclaimed, “C-CASSIE!”
Cassie‘s footsteps shook the ground as she stepped back into the bedroom, walking right towards him.
“If she sees me like this again...” Nick said aloud, “Wait! What the HELL am I SAYING?!
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed, tearing across the bed towards his giant wife, “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! I’M HERE, ON THE BED! CASSIE, HEEEEELLLLLP!”

Feeling much better after having emptied her bladder, Cassie headed back into the bedroom and stepped over to her dresser to find some clothes to work out in. She opened the drawer where she kept her underwear and bras, quickly finding her favorite sports bra and tossing it behind her onto the bed. Then, she began searching for just the right pair of underwear.

“CASSIE, BEHIND YOU!” Nick continued shouting as he neared the edge of the bed. “ON THE BED! LOOK ON THE BED, CASSIE!”
Feeling he couldn’t run any further, Nick stopped about a foot from the edge of the mattress, somehow finding the energy to continue waving his arms and jump up and down, screaming Cassie’s name, hoping she’d look behind her. Unfortunately, the only time she turned around at all was to toss an enormous sports bra onto the bed off to Nick’s right.
“CASSIE!” he shouted with frustration before becoming too winded to continue his efforts, placing his hands on his knees to brace himself.
While Nick struggled to catch his breath, he watched helplessly as Cassie’s gigantic, naked figure stood less than 2 feet from the bed, with her back to him, and her enormous bare ass jiggling to and fro in front of him as she rifled through her underwear drawer, no doubt searching for just the right pair of panties. He kept hoping she’d turn around and look down, seeing his tiny figure on the bed, but she was apparently too distracted.
Nick knew she’d be angry with him for being so small again, but what choice did he have? Cassie was bound to find out sooner or later, and he’d be in even greater danger if she remained unaware of his presence.
“Cassie!” he tried shouting breathlessly, unable to put any gusto behind his voice at the moment.
BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZ
A earsplitting buzzing sound emanating from Cassie’s nightstand sent Nick reeling; he helped in pain, instinctively covering his ears to shield them from the thunderous noise.
Cassie’s gigantic form suddenly jumped backwards, landing with a thunderous boom on the floor, shaking the whole bed, causing Nick, who hadn’t quite recovered from the loud buzzing of her phone, to lose his footing and topple over.
“WOAH—AAH!” he yelped as he lost his balance and fell backwards, “EASY, CASS!”

Cassie jumped backwards, startled by her phone vibrating over on her nightstand. After taking a moment to compose herself and still her frantically beating heart, she stepped over to retrieve it, thinking the alert might be a text from Nick out jogging.
Cassie picked up her phone and checked the notifications: it was just a pop-up from one of her games. Nonetheless, she unlocked her phone to take a look at her messages, just in case she missed something from Nick.

“CASS!” Nick shouted up to her as he scrambled to his feet to give chase, “CASSIE! DOWN HERE!”
Cassie was literally standing right next to him; all she had to do was look down and to her left, but she was too engrossed in her phone at the moment, and Nick’s tiny voice wasn’t strong enough to reach her ears.
“CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE! WOULD YOU PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND LOOK FOR ME?!”
Then, Cassie‘s body shifted once more, turning her back to the bed. Nick stopped dead in his tracks, thinking she was about to walk back over to the dresser again, but after turning, she stopped. Her gigantic form now stood less than one foot from the bed, her bare ass directly in front him.
Nick remained stationary, waiting for the giantess to make her move.
For a moment, everything was still.
Then, Cassie’s body shifted backwards, butting up against the bed.
“CASSIE! WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Nick shouted irately.
It was a question he’d immediately come to regret. Cassie‘s ass started to stick out over the mattress; Nick’s face contorted in sheer terror.
“CASSIE, WAIT! DON’T SIT DOWN!” Nick screamed, immediately backing up. “CASSIE! CASSIE, NO! STOP! DON’T SIT ON MEEEEEE!”
The tiny man took off running, desperate to escape the falling ass, but he was far too small to get away. The ass’s ominous shadow overtook him, and as Nick looked over his shoulder to see how close it was, he tripped and fell flat on his face. He turned over just in time to scream as two enormous globes of endless flesh enveloped him...

Cassie was still actively browsing through her phone when she sat down on the bed to rest for a minute. Normally, she didn’t like to sit anywhere naked, even on her bed, but she hadn’t found a pair of underwear yet, and was too distracted at the moment to care. She casually browsed through her frequently used apps, checking for updates: text and voice messages, missed calls, social media… She probably would’ve been at it for hours, but Cassie knew she didn’t have time.
“OK, that’s it,” she sighed heavily, setting her phone down on the bed beside her. “No more distractions. I’ve got to get my workout done before Nick gets back.”
As Cassie pushed herself up off the bed, she took a quick second to scratch her right buttocks, exposing a previously unseen portion of the space between her cheeks...
There, about a third of the way up her asscrack, practically invisible to the naked eye, was Nick. His head and most of his body was sandwiched in between Cassie’s buttcheeks, with only his legs just barely sticking out from the crevice. He was screaming muffled cries for help, kicking his legs frantically in a futile attempt to free himself, but Cassie’s juicy ass and sticky crack held him firmly in place.
“Alright, now, which pair do I want?” Cassie asked herself aloud as she rifled through her pantry drawer again. Although she wasn’t aware of it, her jerky movements were jiggling her ass, violently bouncing Nick up-and-down and side-to-side, leaving him helplessly screaming for mercy.
“Yeah, I think I wanna wear these,” Cassie said, pulling out a pair of orange, cotton patties from her drawer. This particular pair happened to be a favorite of Cassie’s: they were made of mercerized cotton, which made them softer and smoother than ordinary cotton patties, meaning they were more durable for when she worked out.
Cassie held her newfound panties in one hand while she closed the drawer with the other, then used her fingers to carefully open them up and slip them on, an act which once again shifted her ass back-and-forth.

Nick screamed in agony, begging for his giant wife to hear him. He didn’t know exactly what was going on outside of his ass-crack prison, but he could hear the scraping of fabric vibrating through Cassie’s ass cheeks, and felt the air temperature on his legs get a whole lot warmer; somehow, even despite his current predicament, Nick knew something worse was about to happen.

Cassie pulled up and adjusted her panties, then retrieved her sports bra from the bed, quickly slipping it on as well.
“Alright,” Cassie sighed as she finished adjusting her bra, “on to my workout.”
Unbeknownst to her, at that very moment, a tiny scream emanated from her panty-covered ass.
Chapter 10: A Little Workout by Shrinker82
Being stuck between his wife’s asscheeks meant that, for Nick, each step Cassie took was absolute torture. Every time one of her huge legs swung forward, her ass cheeks would swish back and forth, and every impact of her bare feet hitting the floor jiggled her ass up and down. Nick was literally being shoved and pulled in every direction. His screams for help were completely muffled by mountainous globes of fat and flesh which enveloped him, and all of his attempts to kick or wriggle himself free were utterly useless.
At if that wasn’t bad enough, Nick was about to be taken for a terrifying ride.

Cassie casually strolled through the apartment and into the kitchen, grabbing herself a water bottle from the fridge before heading back into the living room to do her workout. The first thing she’d need on this particular morning was one of her workout DVDs. She often used them to structure her workouts and push herself through everything she wanted to hit.
Cassie strolled over to the corner of living room to a small bookcase adjacent to the TV where the couples DVD’s were kept, and knelt down on to the floor to reach the bottom shelf where she kept her fitness titles.
“Now, let’s see,” Cassie said to herself as she sat down on her knees. “Which one do I want today?”

Nick had finally found his footing, placing each of his tiny feet against the huge ass cheeks on either side of him, and had just started pushing his feet into their soft flesh when Cassie‘s ass suddenly parted, and her crack opened up.
The tiny man yelped, accidentally throwing himself from Cassie’s crack, and landing with a tiny FLOOF against the back of her panties. Nick tumbled in near darkness further down the fabric, stopping just below her ass crack at its lowest point. He’d barely had enough time to compose himself when he realized Cassie’s ass was descending towards him.
“AAAAAAAA!” Nick screamed, closing his eyes and bracing himself right as Cassie’s two giant ass cheeks impacted on either side of him.
Nick was surprised when several seconds had passed and he hadn’t yet been sat on yet. As his eyes managed to adjust to the dim light, he could just barely make out Cassie’s ass crack hovering above him; looking around, he realized her ass cheeks were sitting on something just on the outside of her panties.
“Cassie?” Nick coughed, still struggling to catch his breath in the foul-smelling air. It certainly was a lot less smelly than it had been when Nick was stuck between Cassie’s ass cheeks, though not by much.
“CASSIE, IN HERE! IN YOUR PANTIES! HELP!”

Cassie was having hard time choosing which workout she wanted to do. In the midst of her decision-making process, she felt a tiny gas bubble welling up inside her ass.
“Mmnh!” she strained, feeling a tiny *pop* as the gas bubble burst.

*PHRRT!*
Nick gagged as he was suddenly blasted in the face by a gust of foul-smelling wind from Cassie’s ass.
“OH GOD!” He wretched, nearly hurling as he coughed to clear his lungs of the toxic gas. “CASSIE, LET ME OUT! IT STINKS IN HERE!”
Nick desperately pushed against the fabric beneath him, trying to find or open up a hole to escape through, or even just to get a breath of fresh air, but there no openings in the tightly-woven fabric, nor was he strong enough to tear one.
“GOD! CASSIE,” he pleaded. “LET ME OUT OF HERE!”

Unfortunately, unless you happened to be underneath Cassie’s ass, and could see the minuscule bumps from something pushing against the underwear fabric from within, or could hear the tiny, almost inaudible squeaks coming from within, you’d never know that a tiny person was presently trapped inside her panties.
“Oh well,” Cassie shrugged as she grabbed one of the DVD cases, “I’ll just do my old standby.”
Cassie’s “old standby” was a rather unique workout DVD: it was comprised of three, 30-to-45 minute workouts that combined a mixture of yoga, strength training, and aerobics. The unique feature of this particular DVD, however, was that it actually had short 1 to 2 minute clips of each separate exercise for you to choose from—sort of like doing Wii Fit®a039;, and you could even create your own custom workout to combine only the exercises you wanted to do in whatever order you wished. All you had to do was create your workout and press PLAY.
With her workout DVD in hand, Cassie quickly stood back up and headed to grab the remote to turn on the TV.

“CASSIE, BABY, PLEASE GET ME OUT IF HE—YAH!”
Cassie’s panties shifted again as the giantess stood back up, and Nick just barely managed to avoid getting his head caught between her ass cheeks as they slammed together again. The tiny man bounced around uncontrollably between the panty fabric and Cassie’s juicy ass cheeks with each step she took, and during the fleeting moments of stillness, Nick kept shouting for Cassie to find him, but she displayed no signs that she’d felt him, nor even heard his cries for help.
Nick scrambled to climb up the back of the panties, hoping to somehow reach the waistband before Cassie started her workout. Unfortunately, it put him right in the path of Cassie’s ass when she bent over to put he DVD into its tray.
“NOMMPFff!” Nick cried out as huge ass suddenly pressed against the back of the panties, completely filling them out, leaving Nick pinned, spread eagle with his face buried in the fabric.
“CASSmrf! Mmpf! CASSIE, HELPmf!”
Nick strained to give himself enough wiggle room as he pushed against the taut underwear, still trying to call for his giant wife to find him, but he barely even had enough room to breathe. Cassie’s huge ass cheek was holding Nick tightly in place, and if that wasn’t enough, his present situation was about to get worse....MUCH worse...

Cassie put in her DVD and began flipping through the menu screen, finding her pre-programed, custom workout. It combined a nice mixture of yoga with core and leg-toning exercises, along with some aerobics to help trim her healthy figure. Once her selection was highlighted, Cassie pushed PLAY.
“Alright,” the well-toned and limber female instructor on the TV began...

“STAND ON YOUR MAT WITH YOUR FEET TOGETHER,” a huge, booming voice spoke as the pressure on Nick’s back finally subsided. The tiny man gasped for air, clinging to the panty fabric so as not to fall back down. He was still focused on recovering when he suddenly snapped to attention, the booming words suddenly registering in his mind.
He knew that voice all too well: it was the trainer from one of Cassie’s workout videos.
Cassie was about to do her morning workout....with HIM trapped inside her panties!
“...THEN SLOWLY BEND FORWARD...” the huge voice boomed again.
“Oh no! CASSIE, WAI—MMPF!”
Nick’s tiny squeaks were cut off when Cassie’s ass cheek completely filled out the back of her panties again, pressing him so tightly against the now taut fabric that you could actually make out the impression of a tiny man from the outside. Nick struggled to free himself, but he couldn’t move, couldn’t shout for help, and the pressure was so great now, he thought he was about to burst...

Cassie was bent over, straining to just barely touch her toes, and holding her breath...
“Now, slowly straighten up,” the instructor said, “and reach your arms to the ceiling...”

Just as quickly as it had begun, Nick’s torture subsided. Unfortunately, he subsequently found himself being pulled away from the panty fabric as it loosened....he was stuck to Cassie’s ass cheek!
Once again, Nick struggled to free himself, trying to pull his body off Cassie’s skin, but her ass was already too sweaty and sticky, holding fast to its tiny captor.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE! HELP! I’M STUCK! I’M STUCK TO YOUR ASS!”
“...AND NOW, BEND FORWARD AGAIN,” the trainer’s voice boomed once more.
“CASSIE, WAI—brmpfmfmf!”
Before Nick could could finish his scream, he shot right back into the back of Cassie’s underwear again. He tried shouting for help again, but he kept taking in mouthfuls of fabric, which only distorted his already inaudible words.
Then, after a short bit, Nick was pulled away again.
The torturous cycle kept repeating itself, and Nick was unwillingly along for the nightmarish ride.
“CASSIE, PLE-HE-HEASE STOP! HELP Mrrmpf!”

At the DVD instructors behest, every half minute or so, Cassie would bend over and grasp her toes, holding them for a few seconds before straightening up again, and unbeknownst to her, each time she bent over, her underwear filled out, pressing her poor, tiny husband into the back of her panties.
During her third bend over, as Cassie straightened back up, Nick frantically reached out and grabbed ahold of the panty fabric, grasping it tightly as the giant asscheek he was stuck to pulled itself away. He could both hear and feel his bare skin peel itself off Cassie’s hot, sticky flesh as he strained and gritted his teeth, his knuckles turning white from holding on so tightly.
As the last of his tiny body peeled free, and with nothing holding him up anymore, Nick’s suddenly dropped. He frantically grasped at the panties again, but his hands were too weak and numb to hold himself up.
“HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!” Nick squealed as he tumbled downwards, sliding down the back of Cassie’s panties, which funneled him right below her asshole again.
His couldn’t have ended up in a worse possible place. As Cassie bent forward again, her ass cheeks flexed and protruded backwards; before he knew what hit him, Nick was swept up between her massive globes again, and shoved directly into Cassie’s crack.
Now, Nick was squeezed between Cassie’s asscheeks again, trapped near her sphincter.
The worst, however, was yet to come.
Cassie’s constant bending over had propelled several air bubbles through her intestines, and even with the trainer’s booming, albeit muffled voice filling his ears, Nick could hear the rumbling welling up behind him.
His eyes went wide, and he tried to shout to his giant wife again:
“Ohm mn grd! Crsmrm, NMMMMMM!“
*PHFRRT*
“Ah,” Cassie exhaled as the gas vacated her rectum in a short, loud burst.
To Cassie, what was a simple, audible fart, was a blaring foghorn with a hurricane-force wind.
“RMMMMMMM!” Nick’s tiny, muffled scream lasted for nearly 10 full seconds; he knew they’d be the only seconds of relief he’d get. The stench of Cassie’s bowels practically saturated his entire body, and he most definitely would have choked on the rancid gas if he’d actually been able to effectively breathe.
“Ohm mn grd! Crsmrm, Lrt mrm orft umf hrm!”
Nick squirmed even more frantically to escape, but Cassie’s ass was holding him tightly in place. When she stood up again, his tiny body was swallowed up as her asscheeks collapsed around him, and her crack sealed tightly.
Thankfully, that was the last stretch of that particular exercise that Cassie did; Nick would surely have been squished if she tightened or squeezed her peaches again.

“Alright,” the trainer continued, “let’s do some squats: first, stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart, and clasp your hands in front of you.”
Cassie obeyed, assuming the position...

Nick was trapped near the surface of Cassie’s crack, squeezed on either side by two massive asscheeks. He was still struggling and shouting muffled cries for help, when he suddenly felt the sensation he was falling.
“AAAAAAH!” Nick shouted as the giant asscheeks parted. For a moment, he thought he was about to fall out of Cassie’s crack, but he was still stuck, pushed against her flesh by the tremendous force of its downward thrust.
Suddenly, Cassie’s ass halted its descent, heading back up.
“NOmmpf!” Nick uttered as the giant ass engulfed him once more, squeezing him tightly. He struggled frantically, shouting muffled screams for help, but the nightmarish process continued over and over again.
“mmpf....CASSIE, RRMpf....nmmf CASSIE, HELmmrfpmm....
With each squat Cassie did, Nick screamed as he dropped like he was on a frightening carnival ride, having only fleeting moments of relief from the immense pressure before her ass rose into the air again, swallowing him up. His tiny cries for mercy went unheard, and were constantly cut off, muffled by Cassie’s massive globes as they threatened to squash him like a bug.
At one point, Cassie ripped another fart on the way down, and Nick was forced to endure the acrid stench of ass, especially when it closed around him, cutting off much need fresh air.
“OH, GOD, CASSIE, STOP FArmtmnnnnnng!”

After doing about 20 squats, Cassie was already breathing heavily. The workout she was doing was somewhat intense, which is why she intermingled the more strenuous exercises with some light, yoga moves to keep it more manageable.
Her next move was the snake pose: she fell to her knees and laid down on her belly, taking a couple of seconds to breathe and center herself as she waited for the trainer to start...

Nick was on the verge of passing out. Between the up and down motions of Cassie’s giant ass, being constantly smashed by her asscheeks, and almost suffocating from the toxic emissions from her asshole, the whole experience left him reeling and gasping for air, trying to regain his composure.
“Cassie, please...” Nick called out weakly, struggling to stay conscious.
Suddenly, Cassie’s ass dropped again; this time, however, it didn’t stop.
“AAA—OOMF!” Nick cried out as the ass stopped abruptly, dislodging him in the process. He was still trapped between Cassie’s giant asscheeks, but he could tell he was no longer stuck to her skin; he could also tell that his orientation had changed.
Nick squirmed and wiggled to get himself moving upwards, hopefully to freedom from his ass prison.

“...now relax your glutes, and push your torso up into the air, inhaling slowly.”
Cassie stretched her abs and clenched her inner thighs, pushing her torso up, holding her pose as she closed her eyes and focused on her breathing...

“HRMMMPF!” Nick yelped as the muscles in Cassie’s asscheeks tightened around him, smashing him face-first into the side of her crack. He flailed his arms and legs wildly, straining to resist being crushed, and pushing back as best he could against the constricting walls, unsure how long he could hold out...

Cassie had been holding her snake pose for almost about 30 seconds. The instructor kept reminding her to keep her glutes relaxed, and to hold the pose using the muscles in her back and inner thighs, but Cassie wasn’t exactly a yoga master, so she ended up squeezing her asscheeks together for extra support.
Finally, Cassie relaxed, and lowered her stomach back to the floor to rest...

The pressure on Nick’s back finally subsided; he quickly pushed his face off the soft flesh of Cassie’s asscheek.
“Holy shit!” Nick gasped, coughing to clear his lungs. “I’ve gotta get out of here before Cassie does another move.”
Nick resumed his efforts to climb out of Cassie’s crack, taking things one squishy step at a time.
“CASSIE, SWEETHEART, DON’T DO ANYTHING!” He pleaded, trying to keep his footing as he ascended.

“Alright,” the instructor spoke as the next segment started, “so for this next exercise, we’re down on all fours on our mats.”
The next exercise in Cassie’s workout were some arm and leg lifts. At the instructor’s behest, she slowly pushed herself up onto her hands and knees...

“WHOA!” Nick yelped as the ground shifting again. He clung as best he could to Cassie’s left butt cheek, desperate to keep from falling back down into her wide open crack again.
Thankfully, Cassie’s movements didn’t last long, and Nick heaved a sigh of relief that he was able to hold out. After taking a moment to recover, he resumed his ascent out of her ass crack.
“Almost there,” Nick said breathlessly as he neared the top, “I’m almost there...MMPF!”

“Now, slowly raise your right arm out in front of you, while stretching out your left leg behind you.”
Cassie did as the instructor said, stretching out her arm and leg, holding them out for a moment before lowering them back to the ground again. Then, she repeated the process with her opposite arm and leg...

“CASSIE—MMPF—CASSIE, WAIT! WHAT’RE—MMPF—CASSIE, STOP! I’M DMMPF HMRM—*Gasp* CASSIE, HELMMFMM—CASSIE, STOP BEFORE YOU SQMMRSHM MRMM!”
Poor Nick lost his balance when had Cassie first lifted her legs, and had been tossed down into the shallow valley of her crack, sandwiched between both her asscheeks. Now, he was being continuously smashed over and over again each time she lifted one of her legs, with only a short reprieve in between to breathe and call for help.

“...and relax,” the trainer instructed.
Cassie exhaled, shifting her body off her hands and sitting back on her knees.

“WAIT, CASSIE Nommfmmf!” Nick squeaked as he was engulfed by Cassie’s asscheeks yet again, his world shifting upside down. He was jostled by a sudden stop, then there was no movement, which meant that he was cut off from his air supply.
Nick squirmed frantically, desperately trying to wiggle free of Cassie’s ass, as muffled words of anguish escaped his lips, depleting his precious oxygen supply.
Then, Nick heard it: the frightening sound of something bubbling up behind.
“Ohm Gmrd! Cmrsmrm, Dmnmt!”
*PHFRRRRRRRRRT*
Cassie’s massive fart erupted from her sphincter with enough force to actually blast Nick out and free of her ass crack. He smacked into the back of her panties, bouncing and rolling down the fabric until he came to a rest just beneath her crotch.
Nick lay motionless, prone, and willing himself to recover from his wife’s massive gas attack before his prison shifted again.
He had just barely pushed his torso up when the instructor’s booming voice spoke up again:
“NOW, WE’RE GOING TO GET INTO OUR DOWNWARD-FACING DOG.”
“Wait, the WHAT pose?!” Nick called out, unsettled, trying to process what the instructor had just said.
“PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF YOU, AND EXTEND YOUR LEGS BACK.”
“NO, CASSIE! DON’T DO THAT!” Nick screamed desperately pushing against the panty fabric.
It was too late: his prison tipped forward, sending him tumbling further beneath Cassie’s crotch. Nick grasped at the fabric as he slid, trying to slow himself in the tilted environment. Luckily, he was able to find a handhold to grab on to and slow his descent enough to come to a stop. Nick held on tightly, hoping to keep himself in place until things stabilized.
Having been in Cassie’s panties before—the front half, at least—and from the familiar smell, Nick knew that Cassie’s vagina was somewhere above him. At the very least, for the moment, he was clear of her ass, but the danger was far from over. If he couldn’t get Cassie’s attention, he’d have to escape her underwear on his own.
Nick scurried to climb up the slanted fabric again, trying to climb out of Cassie’s underwear. If he could just get to her waistband...
“WHAAH!” Nick shrieked as Cassie shifted again. He desperately grasped at the fabric again so as not to lose the progress he’d already made.
That’s when he was slammed from behind by a wall of soft, moist flesh. Nick was once again forced against the panty fabric, splayed out spread eagle as the wet, slimy surface pressed against his back, pushing his whole body into a deep impression.
“Whdmmm! Mmpf! Hlmphfmm!” Nick struggled to get the fabric out of his mouth and face so he could breathe, but it was so slippery that his arms and legs only slid back and forth, providing no leverage.
The smell, however, was overpowering enough to seep through his nostrils.
Nick knew exactly where he was trapped...

After holding her downward-facing dog pose for about a minute, Cassie exhaled, placing her knees on the floor, and resting her bottom back onto her calves. The pose is actually a lot more difficult to hold than people realize, and Cassie was already working up a sweat because of it. Nonetheless, it felt good to do her workout, and she always felt a sense of pride whenever she finished.
As Cassie took what time she could to recover and catch her breath, waiting for the instructor to call out the next pose, she suddenly felt her crotch getting a little itchy. Not wanting to spoil her rest period, she tried squeezing and flexing her vaginal muscles to curb it, but it wasn’t working. With a frustrated sigh, Cassie reached down with her left hand to scratch it...

Nick was still struggling to move when he felt the walls behind him start pulsating; like someone continuously shoving on his back; with each pulse, the poor guy was being forced painfully into the wall of fabric in front of him. He uttered desperate, muffled cries for help, as he strained to endure the pressure.
Suddenly, something huge outside Cassie’s underwear smacked into him, shoving him backwards....right in the gaping maw of his wife’s cum-soaked pussy. With a tiny slurp, it swallowed him whole.
Chapter 11: A Little More Exercise by Shrinker82
With her itch now satisfied, Cassie was ready for the next move: the butterfly pose. With her eyes on the TV, Cassie mirrored the instructor, moving her legs out from under her and placing her bare soles together, keeping her thighs on the floor as best she could. Then, she leaned forward as far as she could and closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing...
...Or, at least, she was trying to, but that pesky itch in her crotch had returned. With another frustrated grunt, Cassie reached between her legs again to scratch...

Nick had just managed to right himself after being swallowed up by Cassie’s cavernous pussy, and was working his way out of the slimy cavern, when the walls on either side of him suddenly slammed together.
“CMRSMM! MRMFMMMM!” Nick screamed as he was shoved violently back-and-forth between Cassie’s pussy lips at least a dozen times. He was doing his best to endure it, but he wasn’t sure how much more punishment his tiny body could take.

Cassie was feeling a bit irritated. Although she was trying to enjoy her workout, her itchy crotch was making so it difficult to concentrate and stay focused, that she’d barely been able to hold her butterfly pose.
“Why....is my crotch so ITCHY this morning?!” she huffed as she scratched her crotch again with frustration, waiting for the next segment of her DVD to begin, “I hope I can at LEAST finish my next exercise without any interruptions.”
Trying to get a jump on the next move, Cassie lay down on her back and rolled onto her left side with her legs together, laying her elbow and upper arm on the floor, and resting her head in her left hand...

Nick was extremely grateful when his torment stopped, and Cassie’s muscles relaxed again. His spirits were slightly lifted, however, realizing that his torture must’ve been the result of his wife feeling him wiggling around inside her pussy. The reality was still bittersweet: if he didn’t escape soon, Cassie was sure to squish him.
With no other good choices, Nick resumed his efforts to free himself.
Suddenly, the cavern shifted again. Nick held on for dear life as his whole environment turned sideways. By the time things had settled again, Nick was sticking halfway outside of Cassie’s vagina, trapped under mounds of flesh. The sky was filled with speckles of light peeking through the tiny holes between the fibers of Cassie’s panties. Nick couldn’t tell for sure, but he was positive that Cassie‘s legs were together, putting an immense pressure on her vaginal lips, keeping them shut tightly. He tried to pull himself the rest of the way out, but found himself completely pinned.
“Uhn, Cassie!” he strained, desperately struggling to free himself. “CASSIE, LET ME OUT OF HERE! OOF, OR AT LEAST LAY DOWN AND RELAX SO I CAN GET OUT!”
To Nick’s astonishment, the pressure released! Cassie’s leg was lifting up into the air, and a stream of daylight appeared through an opening between her panties and her crotch.
Had Cassie heard him? Was he about to be rescued?
“CASSIE?!” Nick shouted up, “SWEETHEART, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!”
Not wanting to squander the opportunity, Nick started to push himself the rest of the way out from his vaginal prison...
The light beside him started fading quickly. Nick looked up....and screamed in terror!
Cassie’s huge leg was coming back down!
“CASSIE! CASSIE, NOOOOOOO!” Nick screamed, as the muscles around him tightened once more.
*BOOM*
Cassie’s legs slammed back together, cutting off Nick’s screams; then, just as quickly, they opened back up again. Nick was stunned from the impact, his head having been slammed between the giant woman’s pussy lips again; thankfully, they were soft enough and provided enough protection to cushion the blow.
Nick had just managed to shake off his confusion, when the giant leg reached its apex again, and was beginning another descent.
“CASSIE! NOOOOOO—!”
Nick cries were cut off as Cassie’s legs slammed shut again, squeezing him tightly.
He was trapped!

Unaware of the tiny screams for help emanating from between her legs, Cassie was continuing with her leg lifts. A few moments ago, she was frustrated with a nagging itch in her crotch; she hoped that doing her leg lifts would not only be uninterrupted, but would naturally scratch her crotch.
For a moment, and much to Cassie’s relief, the leg lifts seemed to be working: every time her legs closed, they squeezed her crotch, quelling any lingering itch. Of course, she had no way of knowing that pesky itch was actually her tiny, shrunken husband, currently sticking halfway out of her pussy, and enduring tremendous torture with every slam of her powerful, muscular legs.
After 20 leg lifts with her right leg, Cassie rolled onto her right side to do lifts with her left leg. Then, having done 20 reps on each leg, she relaxed and rolled onto her back, closing her eyes as she waited for the next move...

Nick wasn’t sure how much more punishment he could take. At one point, Cassie’s leg had stopped moving, and he thought his torture might finally be over, but his hopes were dashed when the giant woman simply rolled onto her other side and resumed her torturous leg slamming, this time with her other leg.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE! STOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
Finally, it seemed that Nick’s torment had ceased. Gravity shifted again, but this time, Nick could tell he was practically upright; plus, the pressure on his tiny body had all but disappeared. If Cassie was taking another rest, this would be his best chance to escape, and he knew he wouldn’t have long.
Nick immediately slipped out from between Cassie’s pussy lips and scrambled to reach the to the top of her vagina. He tried to be careful when passing over her clit, though, not wanting her to flinch and throw him off; thankfully, he was able to make it to her pubic area with practically no trouble at all.
Then, just as Nick was about to navigate her forest of pubic hair, the trainers booming voice chimed in:
“NOW, WE’RE ON OUR BACKS ON OUR MAT, WITH OUR FEET OUT IN FRONT OF US...”
Nick was extremely nervous, waiting nervously for her to continue...
“...AND WHILE YOU INHALE, LIFT YOUR FEET UP UNTIL THEY’RE PERPENDICULAR TO THE FLOOR.”
“WAIT! CASSIE!” Nick screamed desperately. “DON’T DO THAAAAAT!”
It was too late; Cassie’s giant legs were already lifting into the air. Nick quickly grabbed a stray pubic hair and held on as best he could as the ground beneath kept getting steeper and steeper.
Soon, his wife’s pubic area was completely vertical, leaving Nick dangling dangerously from the pubic hair he was desperately clinging to. Unfortunately, his hands were slipping, still covered with wet, slippery discharge from Cassie’s vagina. Nick desperately tried to hold on and get a better grip, but he could only watch helplessly as he slowly slid down the pubic hair.
“No! Please, NO!” he pleaded.
A few seconds later, the hair slipped out of his grip.

Cassie tightened her abs and slowly lifted her legs into the air, putting her hands on her butt to stay balanced and hold her shoulder stand as long as she could. She focused intently on her legs to keep them as straight and as perpendicular to the floor as possible; SO intently, in fact, that she didn’t see the tiny speck of her husband falling out of the waistband of her panties.

“CAAAAAASSIEEEEEE!” Nick screamed as he tumbled downwards, bouncing off his giant wife’s soft stomach. Then, he collided with her right breast, hurtling through the air, and landing with a tiny SMACK onto Cassie’s chest, just below her clavicle.

“Now, slowly lower your legs back to the floor,” the trainer on the DVD said.
Cassie complied, taking the extra caution to do as she was instructed, so as not to put strain on her back. Once her legs were down, Cassie relaxed, breathing heavily as she really felt the burn in her abs.

Nick hurt all over; he was so badly bruised that he could barely lift his head to see where he landed. Before him was Cassie‘s gigantic neck, with her head staring straight up to the ceiling.
“Cassie,” he called out weakly, wincing from the pain. “Sweetheart, I’m here!”
Nick’s salvation was only a few feet away, but he was too injured to move, and Cassie was too preoccupied to notice his tiny figure on her chest. Nonetheless, Nick grit his teeth to endure the pain, willing his body to get moving.

Knowing the aerobic portion of her exercise regimen was about to begin, and not wanting to be caught lying down, Cassie took a deep breath and pushed herself into a sitting position...

The ground Nick was sprawled upon suddenly started tilting backwards; Cassie’s giant figure began moving. Nick immediately lay flat on the ground and braced himself, hoping he could hold on and ride it out, but the ground kept tilting further and further backwards.
“CASSIE, WAIT!” he shouted desperately. “DON’T GET UP!”

Cassie sat with her hands on the floor behind her, taking a moment to brush a few beads of sweat from her brow as she swallowed and caught her breath. Then, she braced herself, and stood the rest of the way up.

“CASSIEEEEEE!” Nick’s tiny voice squeaked as he slid his backwards, disappearing with a tiny THWIP into Cassie‘s cleavage.

“Ugh, at least that stupid itch is finally gone,” Cassie said to herself as she adjusted her panties and fixed her sports bra.

“CASSRMRM!” Nick yelped as Cassie’s giant breasts suddenly smashed together, smothered him as they violently shook his tiny body back and forth.

After taking a few moments to adjust her breasts so they sat comfortably inside her sports bra, Cassie stood anxiously in anticipation of the next exercise. She kept shifting her weight back and forth on her bare feet, unaware that even those slight movements were jigging her breasts, where her poor, shrunken husband was currently screaming muffled pleas for mercy as he was slammed, smacked, and smooshed between two massive walls of hot, sweaty flesh.
Finally, the eager Cassie was the instructor return...

The very moment Cassie stopped moving, Nick scrambled to climb upwards. He could hear the booming voice of the instructor again, but he couldn’t quite make out what she was saying. Somehow, though, he managed to pop his head and right arm out from between his wife’s breasts.
“Yuck!” he exclaimed as he hastily wiped a layer of sweat from his face, unsure if it was his, or Cassie’s, neither option preferred. “And I thought being stuck in Cassie’s ASS was the worst thing to happen to me today!”
Nick turned his gaze skyward: Cassie’s giant face was staring intently at the TV.
“CASSIE!” he screamed up to her, waving his free arm. “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS! CASSIE!”
“ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY,” the instructor’s booming voice said as she reappeared on the TV. “WE’RE GONNA DO TWO REPS OF 25, OK?”
“WAIT!” Nick squeaked with fright. “TWO REPS OF 25 WHAT?!”
Suddenly, Nick felt like he was falling; Cassie‘s huge figure jumped into the air!
“WAIT, HElmpf!” Nick uttered as Cassie’s breasts enveloped him again, smashing him in between. He felt himself falling again, until Cassie’s huge figure impacted the floor with a great BOOM. Her breasts bounced up and down violently, increasing the pressure between them immensely. Then, Cassie jumped again, only this time, her breasts relaxed, though she still hit the floor with enough force to jiggle her tits.
“CASSIE, ACK!” Nick shrieked as the giant breasts smacked him back and forth as they jiggled more freely in their undergarment.
The vicious cycle then repeated over and over again.
Cassie was doing jumping jacks: each time her hands clasped over her head, her boobs squeezed together, and each time she hit the floor, they bounced up and down in her sports bra. Nick’s shouts for help kept getting cut off each time Cassie’s breasts slammed together and the violent bouncing up and down was tossing him around like a rag doll. It was a nightmarish ride, and Nick was right in the middle of the action!
For 50 torturous jumps—25 with Cassie‘s hands clasped over her head, and 25 with Cassie‘s arms at her side—Nick was bounced, squeezed, smashed, and squashed by Cassie’s massive breasts, shouting muffled pleas for mercy with each of her jumps.
Finally, Cassie hit her 30 second rest period. Nick was still dazed from the ordeal, but he knew he had to escape Cassie‘s breasts before she started jumping again.
“CASSIE, HONEY, PLEASE, DON’T DO ANYTHING!” he shouted up desperately as he freed his other arm. Nick pushed against the giant breasts on either side of him, and managed to push his upper and lower torso free, but his legs remained trapped.
Nick reached down, struggling like mad to pull his legs free, but Cassie was already preparing to do the rest of her jumping jacks.
“CASSIE! NOOOOOO!”
It was too late. Cassie was jumping again, and with only his legs secured, Nick flailed about like a punching bag, smacking and bouncing off each breast. The giant breasts squeezed him up to his armpits, but with each jump, Nick could feel his body slipping free.
“CA-AA-AA-SSEE-EE-EE, STO-O-OP!”
Then, Cassie hit the floor hard; her breasts bounced violently upwards.
Nick popped out his wife’s cleavage and soared up into the air.
“CASSIEEEEEEEEEEE!” the tiny man squeaked as he arced in front of the giantess’s face, hoping that she might hear or see him, but the only response Nick got was a momentary hand waving in front of her face, as if she were swatting a fly that had briefly crossed her line of sight.
Down, down, down Nick fell, awaiting the inevitable impact with the floor below.
FLOOF
Nick landed surprisingly softer than he expected. The sea of carpet fibers that now spread out for miles had luckily been soft enough to cushion his fall. He struggled to right himself, trying to find firm ground to stand on.
BOOM, BOOM
“ACK!” Nick cried out as a two giant feet landed just in front of him, knocking him to the ground. “CASSIE, WATCH OUT!”
Still laying prone between the carpet fibers, Nick stared up in awe at the giantess before him: her massive legs stretched upwards for miles, two giant pillars that supported her gargantuan frame. Her giant feet settled into place, the floor creaking beneath them as she shifted her weight from side to side.
Nick had no idea how lucky his landing was: a few inches short, and he would’ve been squashed.
The tiny young man scrambled to his feet, hoping to make a run towards the TV and safely out of harm’s way, but at his current height, the carpet fibers came up to his chest, and moving through them was like wading through a field of tall grass.
“ALRIGHT,” the trainer’s voice boomed overhead, startling Nick so much that he nearly jumped a foot into the air, “WE GONNA START WITH A GENTLE WARMUP...”
Suddenly, Nick heard Cassie’s weight shifting behind him, and a split second later, her huge left foot swung overhead.
“EEK!” Nick yelped as the giant foot landed crashed down several yards in front of him. Cassie’s other foot quickly followed suit, setting down just next to her left.
Then, the two feet stepped back in sequence. Nick dove forward, just barely dodging getting squished by he toes on Cassie’s left foot.
“AAA! CASSIE, DON’T SQUISH ME!”
Cassie was stepping forwards and back in place, her feet pounding the carpet with each step.
“NO! CASSIE, STOP!” the tiny man screamed as he darted back and forth, desperately avoiding the giantess’s feet as they stomped all around him. “HELP! I’M GONNA GET CRUSHED! WATCH OUT!”
Although Nick was somewhat lucky being trapped in the middle of Cassie’s gait as she stepped, his giant wife’s footfalls were becoming more and more sporadic, and there was no real way of knowing where they’d land at any given moment.
“NOW, ON THIS LAST STEP BACK, WE’RE GOING TO STOP FOR A MOMENT...,” the instructor continued, pausing momentarily.
The giant woman ended her steps slightly forward from where she began, her feet booming down just to the left and right of Nick’s current position beneath her. Now, the tiny man wasn’t sure which way to go: should he keep heading for the TV, or dart through Cassie’s legs towards the back of the living room?
Unfortunately, he never had the chance to decide.
“NOW, LET’S CONTINUE WITH SOME HIGH STEPS,” the instructor said.
“Oh no,” Nick said aloud. “CASSIE, WAIT!”
Cassie immediately lifted her right foot into the air, hovering it dangerously over Nick’s position in the carpet. The tiny man’s eyes grew wide, and his face contorted in absolute terror as he ogled the giant, fleshy sole above him.
Suddenly, the giant foot slammed down hard onto the floor.
“ACK!” Nick yelped as he was tossed into the air several inches, landing hard on his butt. Cassie’s left foot soon followed suit, just about to crash down dangerously close to Nick’s prone position.
“C-CASSIE, WAIT!” Nick shouted up as he scrambled to get get clear. “DON’T STEP ON ME!”
The massive left foot hit the ground; the thunderous boom from the impact bounced Nick into the air again. As Cassie hopped back-and-forth from one leg to the other, lifting her knees high into the air each time, her feet hit the floor with such force they actually shook the ground, repeatedly tossing her poor, tiny husband into the air with every impact.
“EEK! ACK! NO! CASSIE, STOP! YOU’RE GONNA SQUISH ME! HELP!”
Cassie’s high steps were accelerating to a run, and her feet were moving dangerously fast now. Nick was screaming for mercy, trying to remain grounded, but his wife’s feet boomed around him so rapidly now, that they threatened to bounce him into he wrong spot and crush him instantly.
Soon, the stomping ceased; Cassie was panting heavily, though still lifting and dropping her feet to keep the blood flowing, and Nick could tell the impacts were lessening, but still kept on his toes as her huge feet were still stepping around him.
“CASSIE, SWEETHEART, PLEASE STO-HOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
Nick was practically in tears; he was sweating profusely, and his heart was pounding out of his chest. He couldn’t believe he was still intact, though he knew it would only take one wrong step and he’d be squashed. He HAD to get out from under Cassie before that happened, but she was currently making that impossible. Not only that, she was bound to be starting a new exercise any second, and it would be a big risk without knowing what it was.
Nick chanced it. He took off like a shot, making a beeline towards the TV, sprinting as quickly as his little legs could move.
He’d just managed to clear Cassie’s toes when her right foot suddenly kicked out over his head. Nick ducked as the huge foot swung out overhead, then stomped back down hard off to his right. The second her right foot touched down, Cassie‘s left foot lifted up and swung out as well. The nightmarish process repeated itself, and with each step his giant wife took, her feet stomped closer and closer to his position in the carpet.
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed as her giant feet stomped all around him. “NO! CASSIE! STOP! LOOK OUT!”
Nick stayed low, practically crawling on his hands and knees to avoid Cassie’s huge feet as they zoomed overhead; unfortunately, crawling wasn’t exactly the fastest way to get to safety, nor did it provide the best chance for being seen. It didn’t matter anyway: Cassie’s feet were still stomping hard enough to shake the ground, making it virtually impossible to stand. All Nick knew was that he had to get clear before...
*BOOM*
Cassie’s right foot hit the floor just next to him, bouncing Nick high into the air.
He couldn’t have been lined up any better. Like swinging at the perfect pitch, Cassie‘s left foot smacked Nick’s body in mid-air, sending him flying and screaming all the way across the living room and directly into the clothes hamper in the hallway.

Cassie stopped her workout mid-step.
Something had just impacted her left foot!
She immediately lifted her left leg, rubbing the side of her foot as she inspected it thoroughly.
Was that a bug? she thought. Did something just bite me?
Cassie saw no sign of a bug bite, however, nor anything else on the side of her foot. She momentarily shrugged, then proceeded with the rest of her workout, knowing Nick could arrive home any minute.
Chapter 12: A Little Laundry by Shrinker82
It had been about five minutes since Cassie had unknowingly kicked her tiny husband across the room and into laundry basket, and she was currently doing her cool down exercises as her workout DVD finished up. She had already worked up quite a sweat, and was looking forward to taking a quick shower to clean and refresh herself.
Cassie quickly reached down and pulled off her sports bra, dabbing the sweat from her bare breasts as she headed towards the hallway...

Nick had been fumbling about in the dark for several minutes trying to find a way out of the pile of clothes he’d landed in. He wasn’t exactly sure what kind of article of clothing was above him, nor if he was under it or inside it, not that it really mattered either way. Heck, at his current size, even one of Cassie’s ankle socks would be as large as a football field.
Finally, Nick spotted a large circle of light shining through a crack up ahead. He scrambled to move towards the opening, his feet trying to get traction on soft clothes beneath them.
He was nearly at the hole when he suddenly heard the sound of giant footsteps approaching.
“Cassie!” Nick exclaimed. She must’ve finished her workout. If he could just get out out from under the clothes and into the open, she might finally see him. Nick made a made dash for the literal “light at the end of the tunnel” as Cassie’s gigantic footsteps boomed closer and louder...
Nick was bathed in bright light as he finally emerged from beneath a huge pair of underwear, squinting his eyes until they’d adjusted to his new environment.
Cassie’s giant, blurred figure filled his vision. The moment he came to his senses, Nick began waving his arms and jumping up and down, screaming his wife’s name...
Nick’s face suddenly contorted in horror as he saw Cassie dangle her massive sports bra directly over the hamper. He grit his teeth and put up his hands defensively, frantically waving her off.
A second later, everything went black.

Cassie used her sports bra to wipe the last bit of sweat from face, before dropping it nonchalantly into the clothes hamper on her way to the bedroom, completely unaware she’d just dropped it directly on top of her tiny husband, who’s tiny squeaks for help went unheard as he disappeared beneath a mountain of hot, wet fabric.
With no knowledge of her husband’s predicament, Cassie entered the bedroom and walked over to her dresser, quickly pulling out a fresh, clean pair of panties and tossing them on the bed. After closing the dresser drawer, she stepped over to her nightstand to grab her phone and unplug it from its charger. She quickly opened her music app and started one of her favorite playlists, then tossed her phone on the bed beside her clean underwear while she removed her dirty ones.
Cassie often listened to music when she showered or did housework; it helped the time go by and gave her some background noise while she went about with her chores. She also loved to sing along; sure, she wasn’t going to win any recording contacts, but her voice was actually quite good, like a soft-spoken angel.
With the fresh pair of panties and her phone in her left hand, and her soiled pair crumpled up in her right, the now naked Cassie headed for the bathroom.

Nick was struggling to find his way back out from under the unwelcome article of clothing that Cassie had dropped on him. It was hot and completely soaked with her sweat, though he was amazed it didn’t smell any worse than the rest of the soiled laundry already beneath him in the hamper.
“This whole shrinking business is not working out like I planned,” Nick proclaimed with frustration as he pushed up on the titanic bra. With all the punishment he’d been through, despite all the fun and sexy interactions he’d had with Cassie, he was really starting to regret ever learning to shrink himself, and regretting finding that stupid book even more.
But what Nick was really embittered with was Cassie’s extreme ignorance. He couldn’t believe she was literally standing right next to the hamper and she didn’t even see him waving to her on top of the clothes—all she had to do was look down. Twice now, Nick had accidentally shrunk himself to a fraction of an inch tall, and BOTH times Cassie had nearly squashed him. He loved his wife to death, but he didn’t want that phrase to be so literal.
Nick began crawling aimlessly, hoping he could escape the laundry hamper before anything else happened. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before he saw light up ahead.
With newfound energy, Nick crawled like mad, emerging from a sports bra at the very moment the Cassie stepped out of the bedroom. Before he could even make a squeak, Cassie flung her soiled panties in the dead center of the hamper. They smacked the tiny Nick square in the face, knocking him senseless, and dousing him in darkness yet again.

Cassie tossed her soiled panties in the laundry hamper with her sports bra and headed into the bathroom, dropping her clean pair on the counter. She was just about to set her phone down as well, when she took another look at the hamper out the hallway; it was getting pretty full.
“I’d better do a load or two today,” Cassie sighed, as she set her phone on the counter and headed back to the bedroom.
She quickly opened the sliding door of her closet and retrieved a small, circular laundry basket, then slid the door closed and headed back out into the hallway, setting the basket on the floor at the foot of the hamper, and reaching in to grab an arm-full of clothes.

Nick has just barely come to his senses after being hit in the face with Cassie‘s panties when everything around him suddenly started jostling.
“Wha—Woah! Hey! What’s going on!” He uttered aloud, trying to brace himself. CASmrmfpf—!”
Nick’s entire environment collapsed in on itself, compressing him from all sides.
The next thing he knew, he was falling.

“There,” Cassie exhaled, “that should be enough to start a load once I finish my shower.”
She placed her hands on her hips, and nodded her head at the pile of clothes in the laundry basket, then turned and stepped back into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Before she stepped into the shower, however, Cassie grabbed her phone, quickly opened up her messaging app, and began typing a quick text to Nick:
“Hey, hope you’re having a nice jog. FYI, I’ll probably be in the shower when you get home. I’m planning on doing a load of laundry once I get out. Just toss your dirty clothes in the basket next to the hamper.”
Satisfied with her message, Cassie hit SEND. Then, she set her phone back down, turned up the volume of her music, and stepped into the shower.

Nick awoke in a daze, a queer feeling of expansion snapping him back to consciousness. His environment was completely dark, the air was stale and musty, and he could barely move, his body being compressed tightly from all sides. He tried pushing against the huge mass above him, seeing if he could at least crawl forward, but the pressure on top of him was too great, and he was firmly held in place.
He wasn’t sure how much time had passed since he’d lost consciousness; the last thing he remembered was being in the clothes hamper when Cassie...
Nick immediately snapped to attention, realizing he must’ve been buried alive beneath a mountainous pile of clothing.
“Cassie!” Nick strained to call out, the pressure on his back making it difficult to fill his lungs with enough air to put any force behind this voice, “Cassie, I’m in here: in the laundry basket!Help!”

Cassie wasn’t normally one to take long showers, but every once in a while, she liked to treat herself. Besides, she was in no hurry this morning, and she’d only been in the shower for about 10 or 15 minutes, even with shaving her legs AND taking a moment to sing along to one of her songs.
She quickly toweled off and slipped on her clean pair of panties, taking a moment to wrap her towel around her head before donning her bathrobe. Then, she slipped her phone into her robe’s pocket, and walked out of the bathroom.
“Alright,” she sighed to herself as she approached the laundry basket. “Time to get this laundry done.”

Nick suddenly heard music coming from outside; the earth trembled with giant footsteps.
“CASSIE!” he shouted. “CASSIE! IN HE—WHOA! ACK!”
Nick yelped as everything began jostling, and felt himself being lifted into the air. The clothes around him shifted into his face, and he struggled to clear his mouth to breathe.
He didn’t know exactly what was happening, but he was sure it wasn’t good.

Cassie tucked the laundry basket under her right arm, holding it against her hip as she made her way through the living room, singing along to her music. She wanted to get this load of laundry started so she could get back to brushing and blow drying her hair before it dried out too much.
The laundry machines sat side by side at the rear of the kitchen. They machines weren’t state of the art—the washer was an old top-loading model, and neither it nor the dryer had windows—but they were both still in great shape. Cassie and Nick had purchased them from a couple who had moved out of the building about two years back, and they were well worth it. It was nice for the young couple to be able to do laundry in their apartment instead of having to go to the laundromat and spend extra money; it was also nice to have an apartment with washer and dryer hook ups.
Cassie headed to the back of the kitchen, and set the laundry basket on top of the dryer. She also took her phone from her pocket and set it on the back of the dryer against the control panel; that way, it would amplify the sound so she could hear it better. Finally, she opened the lid of the washing machine and slowly began sorting clothes as she threw them inside.

“CASSIE?! SWEETHEART, CAN YOU HEAR ME? I’M IN HERE! IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET!”
Nick could hear his wife’s muffled singing outside the laundry pile, but he wasn’t getting any other reply indicating she could hear him. The only saving grace was that the pressure on his back was getting lighter; unfortunately, it also meant that if Cassie was doing what Nick thought she was doing, he didn’t have long before he ended up in the washing machine.
“CASSIE! CASSIE, PLEASE!” he shouted, straining to move.
A huge weight lifted off Nick’s back; he could see light peeking in through the weave of the cotton panties he was beneath.
Yes, he thought, crawling like mad. Come on, Nick! MOVE!
“CASSIE, HELmmpf!”
The panties scrunched around him; Nick felt himself being lifted into the air.
“Nrmf, Cmrsrm! Nmpf!”

Cassie reached into the laundry basket and grabbed a huge handful of clothes....a handful that happened to contain the panties she’d been wearing during our workout. They were hanging off the bottom of the clump in her hand, with only a small portion left clinging to the scrunched mass.
Then, as Cassie swung them towards her, hoping to quickly toss the whole handful into the washer, the panties fell from her hand, landing with a tiny *flop* onto the floor.

“AAAAAAAAA!” Nick squeaked as he fell, desperately flailing his arms to grasp the surrounding fabric, clinging to some futile hope they’d actually arrest his descent.
“OOF!” he cried out as the patties collapsed into a small heap on the floor a moment later. He immediately regained his composure and scrambled to get out from under the fabric, hoping he would be noticed before Cassie picked them up again.

Cassie’s voice wavered slightly when she saw her panties fall to the floor. Not wanting to bend over and strain her back, she reached over with her bare foot to retrieve them.
She never noticed her poor, shrunken husband struggling beneath her underwear. No sooner had Nick reached the waistband of Cassie’s underwear and peered out, his face contorted in horror as he saw Cassie’s giant toes reaching for him. Before he could even squeak, the giant toes grasped the fabric around him, scrunching him in between as they scooped him up.
All the while as she was lifting her panties off the floor, Cassie nonchalantly sang along with her music, unaware that Nick was wiggling and struggling within the fabric scrunched between her toes, shouting muffled cries for help. Despite the fact that Nick was currently 1/2 inch tall—large enough for Cassie to easily feel him between her toes—with her panties gripped in between as well, she couldn’t distinguish his presence, merely dismissing any queer feelings.
Still oblivious to would actually her tiny husband’s predicament, Cassie snatched the panties from her toes and tossed them inside the washer.

“OOF!” Nick cried out again when he hit the pile of clothes in the washing machine. He desperately tried to get up again, but Cassie kept tossing more clothes on top of the heap, burying him alive once again.
Nonetheless, Nick kept struggling, knowing he had to get her attention and get out of the washing machine before...
Nick suddenly felt something cold and slimy splash all over his back. It smelled of lavender, similar to Cassie’s body wash, but without the mint undertones.
“Oh, no!” Nick exclaimed as he frantically scrambled to get out from under the panties. “CASSIE, NO! DON’T WASH ME!”
Then, Nick heard it: the creaking of the washer lid.
“CASS—!”

Cassie finished tossing the last of her detergent into the machine, and carefully closed the lid. Then, she reached for the control panel on the back of the machine, set the dials, pushed the START button.

A torrential waterfall burst forth from the back of the pitch-black machine. Nick shouted in terror for Cassie, but with the lid closed and the water pouring in, there was no way she could hear him. He scrambled frantically to get to higher ground, desperate to stay ahead of the rising water quickly filling the machine. He knew it was risky, but he made his way in near darkness to the huge, obelisk-like agitator in the center of the washer, hoping to use its screw like a ramp to climb to the top. Then, he had to hope that Cassie rescued him before the agitator started....and if it hit the spin cycle, he was a goner.

With the washing machine filling up, Cassie promptly grabbed the empty laundry basket and her phone, then turned to head back to the bedroom...
Cassie stopped dead in her tracks at the front door, suddenly realizing that Nick wasn’t back from his run yet. She immediately took a closer look at her phone; there weren’t any texts or messages for him either.
She unlocked and opened the front door, half expecting to see him in the outer hallway or sitting on the nearby stairs, but there was no one there.
“Where in the world is he?” Cassie pondered aloud as she closed the door. She was starting to worry; it usually didn’t take Nick this long to get back from his run.
Cassie headed back on her way through the living room, typing out another text, sending it just as she entered the bedroom again. She was just about to open the closet and replace the laundry basket, when she suddenly heard the message chime from Nick’s phone. Cassie snapped to attention, turning her gaze to the nightstand on Nick’s side of the bed...
There was his phone, still plugged in to his charger!
Cassie immediately dropped the laundry basket on the bed and walked over to the nightstand, her gaze locked on the charging phone. She picked up the phone and inspected it, as if expecting to find an explanation.
“He didn’t take his phone with him?” she pondered aloud again. “Nick ALWAYS takes his phone with him, ESPECIALLY when he goes jogging. “Why would he—“
Cassie’s eyes went wide as she cut herself off. What if Nick never left the apartment?! What if...
She immediately snapped her eyes to the floor, checking her feet. He COULDN’T be! He just COULDN’T be! Could he?!
“Nick?!” Cassie called down. “Sweetheart, are you down there?”
She scanned the bed with her eyes, looking for any sign of her shrunken husband, then turned her eyes to the floor around her feet once more...
“Nicky, sweetheart, please! You promised you’d never shrink yourself again! Now, where are you?”
Cassie stood absolutely still, giving Nick all the time she could, half expecting to his his tiny figure appear at her feet.
“Alright, honey,” she finally spoke up again, getting down on her hands and knees, “if you can hear me, I’m going to get down on the floor and start looking for you. Try to get into my line of sight.”
With those words, Cassie scanned the carpet thoroughly, making her way around the bed and eventually out the bedroom door to the hallway.

The rising water was right on Nick’s heels as he scurried to ascend the steep incline of the agitator. He needed to at least get to top before the washer started agitating, hoping he could cling to the very top to buy himself more time.
“CASSIE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” he shouted as loud as he could without slowing down. “CASSIE, HELP! I’M IN THE WASHING MACHINE! PLEASE, GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
He desperately needed Cassie to hear him; his life literally depended on it!

Despite her very thorough screening of the carpet, Cassie actually made it from the bedroom to the linoleum floor of the kitchen before the washing machine had even finished filling up with water. She’d been calling for Nick to come out where she could see him, giving him plenty of time to answer and/or get into her line of sight before moving on. Once she’d reached the kitchen, however, she was finding it hard to hear anything of the sound of water pouring into the washing machine.
“Oh, Nicky,” Cassie sobbed in a high-pitched whine, her tone clearly indicating she was quickly losing hope. “Baby, please, you’re scaring me. Where ARE you?”

The washing machine was almost full by the time Nick reached the top of the agitator; it was literally going to kick on any second. It was now or never. Nick cupped his hands around his mouth, and screamed as loud as he could:
“CASSIE! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!!!”

Cassie search was growing more and more hopeless. She didn’t even know Nick was even IN their apartment. For all she know, he could be shrunk helpless somewhere, desperately calling for help. Of course, she certainly wasn’t going to hear ANYTHING over the sound of the laundry machine filling up; even with the agitator kicking on a split second later, it was still too noisy. Frustrated with her task, Cassie carefully scanned the floor and stood up:
“Nicky?” she called down, getting to her feet, “Honey, if you can hear me, and you’re on the floor somewhere, listen: DON’T MOVE! OK? I’m just gonna step over to the washer and turn it off so I can hear you better. I’m gonna watch my step, but please, move out of my path so I don’t accidentally squash you.”
Cassie carefully tiptoed over to the washing machine and flipped open the lid to stop the cycle...
“Oh my God!” Cassie gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, nearly dropping the lid closed in the process at the sight of her 1-inch-tall husband clinging spread-eagle to the top of the agitator. “NICKY?!”
“Heeeeeelp!” the tiny man squeaked.
“Hang on, baby! I’ll get you out!” Cassie said, reaching in with both hands and carefully scooping her tiny husband into her palms. “Oh my God! Nicky, baby, Are you alright?!”
Nick collapsed into Cassie‘s palm, exhausted from his ordeal.
“Oh, sweetheart, I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for you,” Cassie squeaked in a high-pitched voice, “Why? WHY did you shrink yourself again?!”
“Cassie,” Nick called up weakly. “Please, I-I know how this looks—“
“Nicky, you have got a LOT of explaining to do!”
“Cassie, listen,” Nick squeaked up, trying to explain himself. “Y-You gotta believe me! I-It wasn’t my fault!”
“Not your fault—?” Cassie interrupted him, shaking her head with bewilderment. “Nicky,
you-you were in the LAUNDRY MACHINE!! Jesus! You could’ve DROWNED!”
“Yes, honey, I know. “I-I was trying to call for you but....but you couldn’t hear me—“
“Nicky, you PROMISED!” Cassie said sternly. “You PROMISED me you were done with this whole ‘shrinking’ business. WHY would you do it again when I explicitly told you NOT to?!”
“Cassie, if you would just let me explain...I-I don’t know what happened. I went to bed last night perfectly normal, but when I woke up this morning, I was small. I-It must’ve happened in my sleep!”
“In your sleep?!” Cassie shrieked. “How—How could this have happened?!”
“Honey, I don’t know. I swear!” Nick pleaded. “All I know is I’ve been through hell!”
“Oh, you poor, little thing,” Cassie cooed at him. “H-How did end up in the laundry?!”
“Well,” Nick explained, “when I woke up shrunk, I tried to get your attention, but you couldn’t hear me, and you...”
Nick immediately choked up, almost too embarrassed to continue his story.
“...You SAT on me.” he managed to admit, swallowing hard.
“WHAT?!” Cassie shrieked again. “Oh my, God! Sweetheart, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!”
“And that wasn’t the worst of it, sweetie,” he continued. “After you sat on me, I....I got stuck in your ass, and then you went to work out and...Cassie, I was with you the whole time you were working out!”
“Oh my, God! You mean...the itch in my panties, that...that was YOU?!”
Nick nodded meekly.
“Oh, baby, I’m so sorry!” Cassie sobbed, holding the tiny man gently to her bosom. “I didn’t know! I SWEAR I didn’t know! Thank God you’re alive! And you have no idea how this could’ve happened?”
“Well, I don’t know,” Nick shrugged, shaking his head. “I was reading my book last night, and—“
“Wait! BOOK?!” Cassie interrupted. “What book?!”
“My yoga book,” Nick explained, “I was—“
“The book you used to learn how to SHRINK YOURSELF?!” Cassie exclaimed irately.
“Yes, I was trying to—“
“Why, you little...”
Cassie seethed, clenching her fist around her husband’s tiny body.
“ACK!” Nick yelped. “Cassie, STOP! NOT SO TIGHT!”
“After you promised me you were done with this whole ‘shrinking’ thing, you go behind my back and read that stupid book again?!” Cassie said angrily, shaking her fist.
“WHOA!” Nick shrieked. “CASSIE, STOP!”
“I can’t believe I actually felt SORRY for you! This whole time, you’ve been LYING to me?!”
“No, Cassie,” Nick strained to talk with his wife’s fist clenched around his torso. “Last night was—“
“You’re coming with me, right now!” Cassie commanded.
“CASSIE, ACK!”
Cassie angrily stopped from the living room, with Nick held tightly in her fist. The poor, tiny man begged her to let go, but she wasn’t listening as she sidestepped into the bedroom, making a beeline for Nick’s nightstand.
“Alright, now, where is it?!” she spat, tapping her foot loudly. “You tell me where that stupid book is RIGHT NOW!”
“Cassie, you’re crushing me!” Nick strained to talk with Cassie’s fist squeezing the air from lungs.
“THE BOOK!” she exclaimed, holding him up to her face, shaking her fist slightly.
Nick was practically out of air, and only managed to mouth his answer. He desperately struggled to free his right arm and motion to the drawers of his nightstand, hoping Cassie would get the message and release the pressure on his tiny body.
Cassie bent over and pulled open the bottom drawer with her free hand, quickly finding Nick’s book, and tossing it on the nightstand while she shut the drawer. Then, with the book in one hand and Nick secure in the other, she stomped out of the bedroom and back into the living room.
“Now then,” Cassie fumed as she practically tossed Nick down onto the seat of her recliner, “you wait right here while I go hide this!”
She turned to walk away, but stopped to address Nick once again:
“And you’d BETTER not move from that spot....OR ELSE!”
Nick gulped as he watched his giant wife storm out of the room again, slamming the bedroom door shut behind her. His heart was pounding as he waited anxiously for her to come out, fearful he was about to spend another several hours trapped in a jar again.
A few minutes later, Cassie emerged from the bedroom; she had ditched her bathrobe, having exchanged it for a tank top and panties.
“Alright, now, you listen good, little man,” she spat with her finger pointed right at Nick as she stomped up to the recliner, standing over him ominously. “I’ve hidden that book of yours somewhere where you’re not gonna find it, nor stumble upon it accidentally, and I’d better not catch you snooping for it either, got it?!”
Nick nodded meekly.
“Furthermore,” she continued, “if I hear even ONE more word about that book, or shrinking yourself, ever again, you’re gone! HISTORY!”
Cathy pointed out the window.
“I mean it, Nick. I’ll divorce you! Do you hear me?!”
Nick was completely frozen in fear, though somehow managed another nod. He’d never seen Cassie so angry before, nor had she ever threatened such a rash measure.
“Oh, and one more thing...” Cassie said slowly and deliberately with her hands on her hips, “if you ever, and I mean EVER, shrink yourself again, you’d better hope I don’t find you, because if I do….I....WILL....SQUISH YOU!!!!!”
Nick’s eyes shot open wide; his mouth taped open wide! Did she just say what he thought she said?! She couldn’t be serious! She just couldn’t!
“Don’t think I’m serious?!” she continued, figuring he’d find it hard to believe. Instead of saying another word, Cassie merely turned around.
Nick waited with baited breath as he watched his giant wife turn away from him, figuring she was about to stomp away again…
His face contorted in sheer horror as he saw Cassie‘s giant, panty-covered ass descending.
“CASSIE, WAIT! NOOOO—!”
Nick’s tiny squeaks were completely cut off when Cassie’s ass hit the cushion. She folded her arms with contempt, waiting patiently and concentrating on her butt. Initially, she wasn’t sure if Nick was still conscious, or if she’d actually sat on top him, for that matter; then, she could just barely feel him wiggling frantically beneath her.
“Hmph!” Cassie fumed, speaking down to he tiny husband beneath her. “Struggle ALL you want, little man. I’m NOT getting up! Not until you’ve learned your lesson! UGH! To think I was actually gonna SLEEP with you last night! Well, it’ll be a LONG time before you get any from ME again!”
While Nick struggled frantically beneath his wife’s ass, begging for mercy, Cassie angrily took out her phone and began playing one of her games to clam down and pass the time.
She wasn’t going to be getting up anytime soon.
Chapter 13: A Little Strained by Shrinker82
Nick sighed morosely as he stirred the spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove. The frown of his face would’ve been noticeable to even the most ignorant of casual observers, though no one was actually looking at him at the current moment. For weeks now, he’d felt depressed, and it was definitely wearing on him. Each night as he went to bed, Nick was fearful he would wake up small again, and even more fearful that Cassie would actually make good her threat; then, every morning, Nick would snap awake, his heart pounding as he checked himself for signs of shrinkage, and even though it had been almost a month since his last incident, and he’d seen no signs of any loss of height at all, he’d always think to himself:
Well, I didn’t shrink last night; I just hope I don’t shrink tonight.
Nick turned his gaze to the pot of boiling water on the back burner, checking to see if the spaghetti was close to being done.
Limp and sticky, he said to himself, practically done.
Nick quickly added the pre-warmed meatballs to his sauce, then humbly walked to the living room, where Cassie was sitting in her recliner, typing away on her computer.
“Cass?” he spoke up, hands folded meekly in front of him.
“Yeah?” she sighed, not even turning to look at him.
“Um, dinner’s just about ready.”
“Fine,” she replied flatly. “I’ll be there in a few minutes.
“OK,” Nick replied softly, hanging his head as he slowly shuffled back into the kitchen. It’d been the typical response he’d practically gotten used to getting from his wife the past month, a clear indication that she still hadn’t forgiven him for his last shrinking episode. Almost a full month had gone by and she had barely said two words to him whenever they were home, as if every conversation he tried starting with Cassie was met with disdain at her even having to respond, which only made Nick feel even more ashamed and angry with himself.
Nick feared his marriage was falling apart, and he was honestly considering crawling on his knees to Cassie and beg her not to leave him, but he knew that if he even brought the conversation up, he was only gonna be met with the same anger and resentment as usual. Thus, he opted to stay silent and keep his head down, praying that the whole thing would eventually blow over.
Even through dinner, just like with every other night since that fateful Saturday, Cassie gave Nick the cold shoulder, eating her spaghetti and meatballs in silence, and excused herself from the table without even a “thank you” to her husband when she was finished, leaving him to put away the leftovers and clean up the kitchen by himself.
By the time everything was clean, it was already 7:30, and Nick could already feel himself yawning as he strolled into the living room again; apparently, the depression was making him tired.
“Hey, sweetheart,” he spoke up as he approached her chair, “I think I’m gonna go lay down in bed for a while. I’m feeling kind of tired.”
“Fine, whatever,” Cassie replied apathetically.
Nick sighed as he strolled past, heading towards the bedroom...
He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks in the hallway arch.
“Is that really ALL you’re gonna say to me?!” Nick asked frustratedly, turning back to his wife.
“What?” Cassie asked ignorantly. “What do ya WANT me to say?”
“I don’t know,” Nick replied sarcastically, “how about: ‘Thank you for dinner’?!”
“Fine: Thanks for dinner,” Cassie said callously. “Happy now?”
Nick just sighed and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
Yet another night of anger and resentment from his loving wife.

——————————————————————————————————————————

For the first time in forever, Nick’s Friday at work was actually going faster than he wanted it too. He was trying to draw out his work hours to avoid having to go home to Cassie and her standoffish attitude, and actually considered going out to a bar after work, or even staying the night in a hotel room somewhere, just so he wouldn’t have to face her.
Of course, Nick realized that if he didn’t come home that night, it would only serve to exacerbate Cassie‘s anger, and if he called her…what was he supposed to do, ask for permission?! Boy, wouldn’t THAT be a wonderful conversation:
“Of course, Nick, stay out as late as you want. Go ahead and treat yourself by blowing perfectly good money on an expensive hotel room because you deserve a night away after the HELL I’ve put you through lately!”
Nick left work about 2 o’clock that afternoon, a treat from his boss for all the hard work he’d been doing the past month.
“Great,” he said sarcastically to himself as he strolled out the front doors of his office building, shaking his head, “the first Friday in a long while I’ve been able to actually go home early, and I don’t fucking want to!”
Nick yawned as he collapsed into his car seat.
“Maybe I’ll take a nap when I get home,” he pondered aloud. “I could probably get a couple hours in before Cassie gets home.
“Perfect,” he sighed. “Another fun filled weekend at home.”

——————————————————————————————————————————

“Nicky?” Cassie called as she stepped inside the front door. “Nick, are you home?”
Nick snapped awake from his nap, hearing his wife call him from the living room.
“Nick, if you’re here, I need you,” Cassie called to him again.
Great, Nick thought. What’s she gonna do, lecture me again?
“I’m in here, Cass,” Nick sighed as he rolled out of bed. “Be there in a second.”
“Please hurry, sweetheart,” she said, “I need your help!”
Something about Cassie’s voice was off; Nick’s apprehension turned to concern as he rounded the corner into the living room.
“Cass, what is it?” he asked as he approached the front door.
“Ow, I think I wrenched my back getting my bag out of the car,” she strained, her face contorted in pain.
“Aw, nuts!” Nick exclaimed sympathetically, grabbing her bag, “Here, let me take that, and you come sit down.”
“Thanks,” she replied, carefully kicking off her breathable-mesh, slip-on shoes.
“Ow, ow,” Cassie kept saying with each tiny step she took as she carefully shuffled into the living room.
“Are you gonna be OK?” Nick asked concernedly.
“I don’t know,” she sobbed. “Honey? Do you think you could give me a massage?”
For a split second, Nick was actually considering telling her off, letting her writhe in pain as punishment for the way she’d treated him over the last month, but the more he looked into her face, the more his anger and resentment melted away. He hated seeing Cassie unhappy and in such excruciating pain, feeling only sympathy for his lover.
“Come on, sweetie,” he said softly, take her gently by the hand, “let’s get you to the bedroom; then, I’ll give you that massage, OK?”
“Bless you, sweetheart,” she replied.
Nick led his wife into the bedroom, carefully removing her top and tossing it into the hamper in the hallway.
“Ow, Ow!” Cassie squeaked, her face scrunched in pain as Nick carefully reached around her to unhook and discard her bra.
“How much more do you want me to take off, sweetheart?” he asked, not wanting her to experience any more pain.
“Just take it all off!” she begged, “I just want to be comfortable.”
“OK,” Nick replied as he knelt down onto the floor. “I’m gonna unhook your jeans, now.”
Cassie, practically in tears from the pain, readied herself as Nick slowly unbuttoned her jeans and carefully slid them and her panties down her legs. She slowly stepped out of them, one leg at a time, then carefully climbed her now naked ass face-down onto the bed.
“Alright, I’m gonna go grab some muscle from the bathroom,” Nick said. “I’ll be right back.”
“OK,” Cassie nodded, closing her eyes as she focused on her breathing, hoping that some type of lamaze exercise might help her endure the pain.
Meanwhile, Nick quickly stepped out of the room, returning a few moments later with the tube of analgesic rub.
“OK, here I come,” he said to her as he carefully climbed onto his side of the bed.
“Alright, now tell me exactly where it hurts,” he said, flipping open the cap on the tube.
“Lower back,” Cassie exhaled, trying to expend as little energy as possible and conserve her movement.
“Alright, here’ goes.”
Nick squeezed the tube, applying a generous helping to Cassie’s lower back, and drawing a thin line of gel up her spine. Then, he reached down and begin rubbing it in, slowly and carefully at first, then more firmly and deeply as he went.
“Ooh,” Cassie moaned, doing her best to relax and un-tense her muscles so her husband’s massaging could do its job. Slowly but surely, Nick worked his way up and down his wife’s back, working out the knots he could feel as he kneaded her flesh.
Cassie kept sighing and moaning in pain, but with each rub of Nick’s hands on her back, the better it felt.
“Oh my, God!” she squeaked, “You have no idea how much better that feels.”
“I’ll bet,” Nick commented, “I can practically feel the knots in your back. I’m not pressing too hard, am I?”
“No,” she replied breathlessly, “Absolutely not. You’re doing great!”
Suddenly, Nick’s hands ran over an extremely tight and sensitive spot....the very spot that felt like the source of her pain.
“NICK, right there!” she exclaimed.
“Right where?” he queried, moving his hands back to where he thought she’d indicated. “Here?”
“Down just a little bit,” she directed him.
Nick slid his hands down just slightly.
“RIGHT THERE!” she exclaimed again. “See if you can pop that!”
“Are you sure?” Nick asked, not wanting to mess up and cause her any more pain.
“Yes,” she strained, nodding. “Do it!”
“OK, ready?”
“Yes!”
“Now, relax and don’t move,” Nick instructed her as he carefully kneaded the spot in small circles with his hands, preparing it for the next part. Then, he repositioned himself to get enough leverage, placed his hands one over the other, and pressed as hard as he could:
*CRACK*
“OH!” Cassie moaned loudly with relief.
“Holy shit! Are you OK?!” Nick exclaimed, jerking his hands away quickly.
“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed loudly.
“Cassie, are you OK?!” he asked anxiously, afraid that he’d just injured his wife even worse.
“I am GREAT!” she exclaimed, “Oh my, God! That feels SO much better!”
“Good,” Nick sighed with relief. “I was worried I’d hurt you.”
“No,” Cassie sighed. “Just the opportunity.”
“Do, uh, do you want me to keep going?”
“Oh, Absolutely!” she urged. “Now, I can actually fucking ENJOY it!”
Nick resumed his massaging, running his hands freely up and down all areas of her back pressing and needing to his hearts content. Now, that Cassie wasn’t in any pain, he could really dig in and pamper her, hoping that his efforts would buy him some brownie points after being vehemently ignored the past month. Nick really worked her shoulders and neck well, taking great pride each time Cassie let out a satisfied moan.
“Mm,” Cassie moaned softly, “That feels so good!”
“You’re welcome,” he whispered softly, sighing. “Glad I could help.”
“You’re so good to me,” she sighed softly.
“I try to be,” Nick whispered back, cracking a slight grin, though still trying to hide the fact he had tears in his eyes. It was the first time in almost a month that Cassie had expressed any gratitude towards him, or shown him any sign of affection.
Nick carefully slid his hands back down her back, working from her midsection down the rest of her spine. Each time he approached her lower back, however, he couldn’t help but ogle the big, beautiful, bare ass practically staring him in the face. He could feel his penis twitching and growing hard with each twiddle, wondering if he dare touch it.
Slowly, Nick teased Cassie‘s lower back, seeing if she’d deter him any. Little by little, he inched his way lower and lower, his circles becoming wider and wider.
“I love how you think you’re SO slick,” Cassie giggled, finding Nick’s sly attempts to touch her ass quite humorous. “Go ahead.”
Nick wasted no time: he practically grabbed two handfuls of the juicy ass and began cupping and massaging her buttcheeks in large, deep circles, taking Cassie’s moans and long, deep, satisfied sighs as signs she wanted him to continue.
He started moving further down Cassie’s ass, firmly massaging her soft cheeks, and making his way to her thighs, unaware that his rubbing was beginning to stimulate her. Cassie‘s breathing intensified, her womanhood began quivering, and she was quickly becoming very wet. She bit her lower lip with anticipation, expecting him to start rubbing her crotch any time now, but just as Nick was about to hit the spot, his hands moved away, further down her legs.
Cassie waited patiently for Nick to work his way down her calves and came back up again, desperately keeping herself from squirming as he approached her crotch again; but once again, he passed it by.
“You have no idea how good that feels!” Cassie moaned breathlessly, pushing him to play coy again. “You’re so good with your hands!”
“Thanks,” Nick replied. “I’m glad you’re enjoying it.”
“I think you need to start giving me back massages more often,” Cassie giggled.
“Well, I, uh, wasn’t sure you’d let me,” Nick replied, scratching the back of his head.
“Yeah, like I’d ever actually REFUSE a back massage,” she chuckled sarcastically.
“Well, yeah, I suppose,” Nick replied, shrugged. “I meant....I wasn’t sure you’d want one.... from ME.”
“Why wouldn’t I want one from you?” she asked as she turned towards him slightly, confused by his statement.
“I don’t know,” Nick sighed with melancholy, slumping his shoulders, “I was actually starting to think you’d never forgive me for...you know.”
“Come ‘ere,” Cassie sighed sympathetically, pulling his shirt, beckoning him to lay down next to her.
Nick complied, laying on his side, facing her, starting into her big, brown eyes.
“Thank you for the massage,” she said softly, a small, gentle smile on her face.
“My pleasure,” Nick replied flatly, displaying no sign of a smile.
Cassie started rubbing his arm lightly, coyly trying to get him to come closer, but Nick only sighed, giving her only the faintest smile.
Obviously, he wasn’t getting the message.
Cassie gently placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him to her.
Their lips met. Nick heaved a huge sigh of relief, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment he was beginning to think would never happen again.
“I love you,” she whispered as they finished their kiss, eagerly awaiting his reply.
“I love you, too,” Nick frowned, a tear running down his cheek.
“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m just…”
Nick paused, taking a moment to compose himself.
“I was starting to think...” Nick choked up again, finding it hard to complete his sentence “...I’d never be able to kiss you again.”
“Why?” she chortled. “Just because I was mad at you?”
“Cassie, you weren’t just mad,” he explained. “You’ve barely said two words to me this past month, and I...I was starting to wonder if you actually loved me anymore.”
“Sweetheart,” she beckoned sympathetically, putting her forehead against his. “Look, I KNOW I’ve been distant and cross with you lately, you just...you scared me. If I hadn’t found you when I did, you would’ve drowned. I may never have found you; never known what happened to you. I was just frustrated with you, that’s all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still love you.”
“I know,” Nick sobbed, heaving another huge sigh, “but I wasn’t sure...”
Tears suddenly started streaming down his face.
“Oh, sweetheart,” Cassie lamented, pulling his head to her breast, lightly stroking his hair with your fingers. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I never should’ve treated you that way.”
She placed her free hand under his chin, lifting his face to hers, and planted her lips onto his, kissing him tenderly and passionately, whatever she had to do to let her husband know she still loved him.
Like a scorned lover desperate for human contact, Nick kissed her back fervently, eagerly running his hands down her soft, naked body. He wasn’t going to waste this opportunity, opting to push as far as he could go until Cassie pushed him away, or told him to stop.
Cassie, however, never did. She let her husband just keep going as far as he felt he needed to, and Nick wasn’t sure if she was letting him take charge out of love, or because she pitied him for all the pain and anguish she’d caused him lately.
Ultimately, Nick didn’t care; after a month of no physicality between them, he wanted Cassie desperately.
While Nick was kissing and rubbing her down, Cassie reached down and grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, pulling it off over his head with only a slight interruption to their make out session. Nick fumbled to remove his shorts and underwear, haphazardly tossing them off the bed as Cassie reached her hand down, tenderly sliding her nimble fingers along his erect shaft. She wrapped her hand around it and began gently milking his cock, cooing as Nick squirmed and gasped with each playful squeeze of her fingers. Nick began repaying the favor by reaching his own hand down and gently penetrating her pussy with his fingers. He couldn’t believe how wet Cassie was, figuring he would’ve had to work for a bit to get her going.
Cassie, however, was more than ready for him: she gently pushed Nick onto his back and, in one fluid motion, rolled on top of him, sliding his fully erect cock into her warm, tight pussy. Nick was staring her straight in the eyes, his mouth open with deep, orgasmic breaths. Cassie smiled tenderly, wiping the tears from his cheeks as she slowly swiveled and thrust hips over his crotch.
It had been so long since the two lovers had been intimate with each other, yet their sexual dance was so in sync it still seemed like second nature.
And Nick didn’t want it to stop. He could feel himself slowly building up, literally about to burst at any moment, but he held back, hoping to last a while longer.
That’s when Cassie surprised him. She bent down in close, and whispered softly:
“Would you like a little help?”
“What? What do you mean?!” Nick replied, shaking his head.
“Oh, I was just thinking,” Cassie replied softly, gently stroking his chest with her finger, “maybe we could pretend...”
“R—Really?!” Nick uttered, finally cracking a smile, hoping Cassie was saying what he thought she was saying.
“Mm hm,” she nodded, kissing him gently.
“Yes, absolutely. O-Of course,” Nick stammered, trying to withhold his excitement. “Wh-What did you have in mind?”
“Oh,” Cassie began in soft, soothing, breathy voice, “I was just picturing myself lying on the bed here....completely naked, with you sitting on the edge of the bed, ogling me. I playfully beckon you with one finger; then, you slowly start getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller...
Cassie giggled softly as Nick gasped, trying to restrain himself from cumming too quickly.
“...And, once you’re just about an inch tall, you walk over to my toes and climb onto my foot...”
Nick smiled and closed his eyes, feeling himself building exponentially as Cassie continued her story...
“Then,” Cassie sighed, “you start crawling up my leg....and over my thigh....and finally, over to my pubic area...
“Oh, God! Please keep going!” Nick gasped, biting his lower lip.
“Well,” Cassie smiled with a slight chortle, “you slowly tiptoe through my pubic hair, and work your way down to my soft, sensitive pussy—ooh, walk gently, sweetheart. I’m really sensitive there, and your tiny footsteps are stimulating me—
Nick gritted his teeth, straining to hold it in...
“Then, you carefully step down onto my pussy, but I’m so wet, you....you just slip right inside...”
That was it! Nick couldn’t hold back any longer; his dick was pulsating rapidly! He just kept cumming and cumming...
“Mm,” Cassie moaned softly with a prideful smile, “to be continued.”
“Uh huh,” Nick nodded breathlessly, his mind still focused on ejaculating. Cassie was half-expecting Nick to stop soon, but she kept feeling his penis pulsate inside her.
“My goodness, sweetheart,” she giggled, “someone really needed that!”
Nick didn’t respond, his energy was sapped.
Eventually, the pulsating began to slow, though it never did quite stop; every few second it would spasm, as if it knew that once it stopped, the pussy enveloping it would pull away, leaving it starving for warmth.
“I love you,” Nick finally managed to whisper.
“I love you, too,” Cassie replied, kissing him lightly on the nose.
Nick pulled her close, holding her tightly against his body, kissing her gently on the lips.
After a few moments, Cassie began to pull away, sliding his cock out of her.
“Wait!” he exclaimed softly.
“What?” she asked, “Not done yet?”
“No, it’s not that,” he assured her, sliding his hands down her back. “Just let me hold you a little longer.”
“OK,” She giggled softly.
The two lovers locked eyes, smiling at one another. Finally, Nick spoke up again:
“Sweetheart?” he began, biting his lower lip apprehensively.
“Hm?” she uttered.
“Uh, A-About the other day....you know, when I still actually small...”
“Yeah?”
“A-About what you said…You…you wouldn’t actually....SQUISH me....w-would you?”
“Nicky, of COURSE not!” Cassie scoffed lightly. “I would never do that!
“I was just trying to put the fear of God in you!” she said through her teeth, playfully shaking his shoulders.
“OK, OK,” Nick laughed nervously, “I get it. You know, I TOLD you that those were accidents...”
“...And I believe you,” Cassie chimed in, shaking her head, “but each time, you weren’t exactly COMPLETELY innocent, now, were you?”
Nick sighed, and looked away, confirming that she was right.
“Honey,” Cassie sighed sympathetically, tilting his head with her fingers until he looked her in the eye again, “you know I love you, right?”
Nick nodded reluctantly.
“And I want to make you happy. I really do, but every time you’ve shrunk yourself, at least recently, something bad has happened. I don’t wanna lose you, not like that.”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick sighed nervously. “But...but, if it happens again...I mean, and it’s not my fault, I...I just wasn’t sure...”
“Shh,” Cassie shushed his rambling, kissing his nose. “Let’s not think about it, OK?”
“OK,” Nick nodded.
“Besides, you haven’t had any shrinking episodes for almost a month now.”
“No, I haven’t.”
“Good!” she said. “So, what’s say we just put it all behind us, alright?”
“Alright,” Nick agreed, kissing her gently and holding her to his body once again.
This time, he didn’t ever want to let her go.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning started out like most Saturdays had for the past few months in Robbins’ household: Nick went for his usual morning jog, while Cassie did her yoga in the living room. Of course, THIS time, she made sure Nick wasn’t trapped in her panties, and even sent a somewhat humorous text to him just to check, even waiting for him to reply just to confirm he was ACTUALLY on his jog.
By the time Nick returned from his jog that morning, Cassie had already completed her workout and was currently sitting on the couch with her computer in her lap, and her feet propped up on the ottoman. Her earbuds were in, and she was listening to music from her MP3 software while she waited for her husband to return so he could shower first; that way, she didn’t use up all the hot water and leave him with nothing.
“Hey,” Nick said as he came in the front door.
“Hey,” Cassie replied, pulling out her earbuds so she could hear him. “How was your run?”
“It was refreshing!” Nick exclaimed as he kicked off his tennis shoes, leaving them by the front door. “How was your workout?”
“Fine,” she replied as she watched him step over next to the couch. “What’s up?”
“Nothin’,” he said offhandedly, “Just wanted to give my loving wife a kiss.”
“Aw,” she giggled, setting her computer off to the side and standing up from the couch. They both locked lips, each planning on a nice, gentle kiss...that is, until Cassie happened to place her hand in his cheek, feeling the fresh coat of sweat on Nick’s face.
“Ew, Yuck!” Cassie exclaimed, pushing him away. “You’re all sweaty!”
“‘YUCK’?!” Nick exclaimed, aghast. “I kiss you, and you say ‘Yuck’?!”
“Just go take your shower!” she chuckled playfully, pushing him towards the hallway.
“Well, how about you join me?” Nick suggested. “Then, we could continue our little make-out session from yesterday.”
“Yeah, I’m sure we could,” Cassie giggled, “but I’ve still got some work I’d like to get done this morning. That way, we can both relax the rest of the weekend.”
“Alright,” Nick sighed, rolling his eyes, “but you owe me a kiss when I get out of the shower.”
“Uh huh,” Cassie said sarcastically, rolled her eyes right back as Nick turned and started to walk away.
“Hey!” Cassie called.
“Huh?” Nick uttered, turning back to her.
“I promise we’ll spend the weekend together,” she whispered earnestly, “and I promise I’ll make up for the past month, OK?”
“Alright,” Nick smiled as he pulled off his T-shirt, tossing it in the hamper on his way to the bedroom. After quickly collecting a fresh pair of underwear and some shorts to lounge around in, Nick stopped off in the bathroom to set them down on the counter, then headed back to the hamper to toss in the rest of his dirty clothes.
“Hey, hon?” he called to Cassie, who was already back at her computer with her earbuds in again.
“Yeah?” she replied, taking out her left earbud.
“Before I forget, I saw the mail lady a couple streets over while I was on my run. If she stops by while I’m in the shower, would you go out and grab the mail for me?”
“Sure,” Cassie nodded. “I’ll keep an eye out.”
“Alright,” Nick said as he removed and tossed his soiled shorts and underwear into the laundry hamper, “I’m in the shower.”
“OK,” Cassie replied, putting her earbud back in before getting back to work.

Not unlike Cassie, Nick wasn’t really one to take long showers, but sometimes his wife DID spend a little longer in the shower than she initially intended, using up most, if not ALL of the hot water in the process, so it wasn’t uncommon for Cassie to let HIM shower first, and for her to follow.
This morning, however, Nick was actually hoping that it WOULD’VE been a long, hot, steamy shower....and that CASSIE would’ve joined him. Ever since their little rendezvous the previous afternoon, he longed to be in his wife’s loving embrace again: the feel of his hands tenderly caressing her soft, smooth skin; the sweet scent of her body spray; his lips pressed against hers in a passionate, yet gentle kiss...after a whole month of being denied and rejected, and then to be given a taste of the sweet nectar again...Nick was thirsty for more.
What Nick REALLY wanted, however, was to continue the fantasy that Cassie had begun painting was for him yesterday. As he stood in the shower’s warm, soothing flow, Nick closed his eyes and tried to picture it again:

He was on their bed, only an inch tall, and Cassie was a colossal, naked goddess reclining in a sultry, sensual pose, against several white, fluffy pillows, beckoning him to come hither with one finger. He scampered over, crawling over her toes and across her feet, over her legs and nimbly up her thigh. Her skin is so soft that his feet sink into her flesh with each gentle footstep as he makes his way over her pubic area to her crotch. Then, finally, he steps upon her quivering pussy lips, and they’re so wet with her cum he just slips right inside her…

Nick was breathing heavily, his cock pulsating with anticipation, begging to be satisfied.
Patience, little guy, Nick thought as he but his lower lip. He was hoping that he and Cassie might be able to continue their little escapade after his shower.
I wonder what she would do if I just got out of the shower, went over to her, and just started kissing her? he pondered. I wouldn’t stop; just keep kissing her. Maybe she’d get the idea? I just won’t give her the opportunity to say ‘no’.
Nick smiled with a sly chuckle, nodding his head. He was all clean, but if things went right, he and Cassie were about to get very dirty.
His plan firmly cemented in his mind, Nick slowly opened his eyes...
His smile quickly faded. The bathtub was significantly bigger! Nick hastily scanned his surroundings in terror, checking himself over...
He was less than half his height....and shrinking fast!
“NO!” he exclaimed, staring at his hands, “Not AGAIN! Not NOW!”
Thinking fast, he closed his eyes and concentrated hard, willing his shrinking to stop, but it wasn’t working. He was still shrinking, and the water from the shower head was quickly turning into a deluge, threatening to drown him if he didn’t get out of the tub soon.
With no time to lose, Nick splashed his way to the side of the tub, forcing his way under the vinyl shower liner to the porcelain wall, which was already up over his head by the time he reached it. He jumped as high as he could and grabbed the top of the wall, straining to pull himself up and onto the ledge, but he struggled to hold on, his hands still slippery with soapy water.
Somehow, Nick found the strength to pull himself out of the tub, but ended up rolling uncontrollably off the other side.
“OOF!” Nick exclaimed as his butt landed hard on the bathmat, which did very little to cushion his fall.
As he regained his composure, Nick checked his surroundings again: he was still shrinking, and he couldn’t stop it!
“CASSIE!” he squeaked fearfully, realizing she was his only hope. “HELP!”
Nick shook off the impact and scrambled to his feet, making a mad dash for the door. He had to get to Cassie before it was too late!
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed as he ran through the bathroom rug, whose fibers were a thick field of fast-growing grass that practically overtook him in height by the time he stepped onto the linoleum floor again.
“CASSIE!” CAAAAASSEEEeeeeee...”
Nick’s voice was diminishing, becoming higher and higher pitched as he sprinted across the cold, bathroom floor, desperately working his way to the colossal, towering door just across the expanse, which only seemed to get further and further away as his body dwindled away.
“Caaaaaaasseeeeee...”

Cassie looked up from her computer to the hallway. She could’ve sworn she’d just heard a loud THUMP coming from the rear of the apartment over her music. She paused for a moment, her eyes darting off to the side as she pondered what it could’ve been.
“Sweetheart?” she called out towards the hallway as she removed her left earbud. “Nick?”
Receiving no reply, Cassie shrugged, and was just about to put her earbud back in, when she noticed movement out the window over the back of the couch: the mail truck was pulling up to the apartment complex’s communal mailboxes.
“Ooh,” Cassie uttered. “Mail’s here.”
She quickly finished her sentence, then paused her music and removed her earbuds. Then, she removed her computer from her lap, setting it off onto the cushion next to her, and stood up from the couch, heading for the hallway.

By the time he’d finally reached the massive, bathroom door, Nick was barely a quarter of an inch tall.
“H-How?” Nick stammered as he checked to see if he could fit under the closed door. “How could I have let this HAPPEN again?!”
Thankfully, the clearance between the bottom of the door and the brass partition separating the hallway carpet and the bathroom linoleum was more than sufficient for Nick to duck under. He quickly crawled over the partition and into the carpet on the other side of the door, preparing to make his way to the living room.
“This is a nightmare!” Nick exclaimed as he sized up the carpet fibers, which once again cam up to his chest. “I’ve GOT to get to Cassie before…”
The ground suddenly started shaking intermittently, and Nick could hear the sound of distant, booming footsteps approaching; a second later, the giantess they belonged to appeared rounded the corner from the living room. Before Nick could even process what was happening, Cassie’s massive figure was already on top of him.
The next few moments were a total blur. Nick was paralyzed with fear, his face contorted in absolute horror as Cassie’s right foot moved forward, its huge, fleshy sole casting an ominous shadow overhead as it descended directly on top of him.
The tiny man opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out.
A split second later, the giant foot came crashing to the floor!
Chapter 14: A Little Trip to the Mailbox by Shrinker82
“Honey?” Cassie called as she approached the bathroom door, her right foot stomping down onto the carpet just shy of the threshold.
“Honey,” She called again, knocking gently with her knuckles before reaching for the doorknob, “the ma—”
Cassie nearly ran face-first into the door; she was surprised to find it locked! Nick almost never locked it when they were alone in the apartment. Apparently, he wanted his privacy this morning, or at least that’s what Cassie figured.
“Nick?” she called louder putting her ear to the door, hearing his music blaring over the running shower. “Honey, if you can hear me, I just saw mail truck stop by. I’m gonna go out and grab the mail, OK?”

A few seconds beforehand, Nick was sure that Cassie’s huge foot landing on the carpet would’ve been the end of him, but amazingly, despite her tremendous size compared to his, she hadn’t outright squished him. He was still alive, though DEFINITELY NOT OK.
Nick had, luckily, ended up beneath the fleshy area of Cassie’s sole just behind the ball of her foot, greatly reducing the amount of weight pushing down on him. Unfortunately, there was still plenty of weight pressing his tiny figure into the plush carpet, which was causing him to sink into the soft, sticky flesh of her sole.
Nick screamed muffled cries for help, straining to move, but his wife’s hot, sweaty sole completely engulfed his tiny body, and his arms and legs completely pinned, splayed out in all directions. To make matters worse, each fleeting, labored breath for air he took was filled with the stench of feet, and he was quickly running out of precious air...

“I’ll be back in a bit,” Cassie said as she stepped away from the bathroom door, heading back to the living room.
When her foot finally departed from its spot on the floor, the carpet fibers, which had been flattened beneath its weight, slowly began returning to their normal, erect posture.
Nick, however, was nowhere to be found.
Cassie momentarily stopped off in the bedroom to throw on a pair of shorts, then stomped back through the living room towards the front door.
Before heading outside, Cassie quickly slipped on a spare pair of flip-flops, which she kept by the front door. She never realized that as she lifted her right foot and carefully slipped into her sandal, her tiny husband was plastered face-first to the underside of her sole, screaming for help as he desperately struggled to free himself; nor did she feel his presence when she nonchalantly pressed her foot into the memory-foam-cushioned sole, almost squashing him then and there as she struggled to situate the strap comfortably between her toes...
Completely unaware of Nick’s current plight, Cassie finished slipping on her other flip-flop, then headed out the front door.

Cassie‘s flip-flops smacked her bare heels as she casually walked along the concrete sidewalk to the communal area where the complex’s mailboxes were kept.
Nick, however, was in constant agony, his cries for mercy completely muffled as he was continuously pressed into the soft cushion of the flip-flop’s sole with each step of Cassie’s right foot, and the loud smacks of the flip-flop striking her heel behind him only added to his constant dread of being crushed, smacked to death, swatted like an insignificant bug.
Cassie quickly stepped up to the large, metal unit which contained her mailbox and slipped in her key, fiddling with the lock until it opened.
“Hey, Cassie,” a familiar voice called out.
Cassie looked to her right, seeing a young woman coming towards her.
“Hey Jen,” Cassie called back, “How’re you this morning?”
Jenny Brooks was a friendly acquaintance of Cassie’s who lived in another part of the apartment complex. She stood just a hair taller than Cassie, at 5’7”, but had a slightly slimmer frame, with light-brown, wavy hair falling just past her shoulders. The two girls had met when the Robbins first moved in, and had bonded after running into each other after several times in passing, even going out for coffee and girl-talk once or twice. Seeing one another when getting the mail wasn’t an uncommon occurrence.
“I’m fine,” Jenny said, reaching the mailboxes, “What’re you up to?”
“Oh, nothin’ much,” Cassie remarked offhandedly, with a shrewd smile. “Just checkin’ the mail.”
“Yeah, me too,” Jenny giggled. “Imagine that.”
Cassie giggled right back.
“Hey, I wanted to show you some new tops I bought at the mall the other day.” Jenny said, modeling her blouse. “What do you think?”
“Cute!” Cassie said exuberantly, admiring Jenny‘s top.
“$10 each!”
“Seriously?!” Cassie exclaimed.
“I know, right?” Jenny commented.

“NO, CASSIE! DON’T STOP TO TAL—MLMRMMM!”
Poor Nick. No sooner had he managed to push his face free from Cassie’s sole, her weight suddenly shifted into her right foot. The tiny man screamed in agony as the pressure on his body suddenly increased tremendously, smashing him firmly between the fleshy sole above, and the cushioned sole below.

“That looks really nice!” Cassie commented, leaning closer to get a better view of the blouse’s material. “You sure got a great deal!”.
“I know,” Jenny explained, “I just couldn’t pass them up! You should come over so I can show the rest of them to you.”
“Sure, maybe later,” Cassie replied. “I was working out this morning, so I still need to shower and get cleaned up. Nick’s in the shower right now, so I’m waiting for him to get done.”
“Ah,” Jenny nodded. “How is Nick, by the way?”
“Oh, he’s fine,” Cassie replied, flicking her hand. “He’s just been trying to get some exercise lately.”
“Yeah, I’ve seen him out jogging once or twice,” Jenny shrugged. “What, is he tryin’ to get in shape?”
“Yeah, something like that,” Cassie said. “Honestly, I think it’s more of an excuse for him to get out of the apartment.”
“Ah,” Jenny uttered, cracking a smile.
“But hey, if it gets him out of the house, I’m all for it!” Cassie chuckled, shifting the weight off her right foot and resting the toe of her flip-flop on the ground slightly behind her.

Nick finally had a well-needed reprieve from the immense pressure Cassie’s foot had put on his tiny body, but he was still plastered to her sticky sole, and now, he was upside down, cursing and struggling like mad to push himself free, or at least free his face so he could breathe.

“Yeah, I understand,” Jenny replied, sharing a laugh, “I’ve been tryin’ to get out of the apartment once in a while, too. Otherwise, I’d go stir crazy!”
“Yeah, tell me about it!” Cassie chortled, tapping the toe of her upturned flip-flop on the ground.

“MRMM! CMRSM! STMPF!” Nick screamed as his body was violently shaken up and down, his brain bouncing around his skull with each impact of Cassie’s foot with the ground.

“Trust me, I wish things were a little less crazy around our place, too,” Cassie continued.
“Why?” Jenny chuckled, “Has Nick been driving you nuts?”
“Well, kinda,” Cassie admitted hesitantly. “Things have just been kinda....well, tense between us lately.”
“Oh? How so?” Jenny inquired.
“Well, we’ve had a few....disagreements.”
“Nothing BIG, I hope,” Jenny said, showing concern.
“No, just....little things,” Cassie said apprehensively diverting her eyes, wishing she’d found a different way of putting her last statement.
“Really?! Like what?” Jenny probed inquisitively.
“Oh, I-I don’t wanna get into the details,” Cassie said defensively, slipping her right foot slightly out of her flip-flop, her toes fidgeting with the soft, memory-foam-cushioned sole. “Let’s just say we’re having our fair share of....‘little’ problems.”

Thankfully, Cassie’s fidgeting and toe wiggling had loosened her sole’s grasp on Nick’s face. As he finally peeled his head from her flesh, Nick inhaled a huge gasp of fresh air, though it still reeked of foot funk.
“CASSIE!” He shouted, coughing to clear the foul-smelling air from his lungs. “CASSIE, HELP!”

“Well, try not let things get you down too much,” Jenny shrugged. “You know what they say: ‘Don’t sweat the small stuff’.”
“Yeah,” Cassie sighed, averting her gaze, “Unfortunately, Jen, it’s the ‘small stuff’ I’m worried about.”
“Are things really that bad between the two of you?” Jenny asked concernedly.
“Oh, it’s nothing THAT serious,” Cassie quickly reassured her. “Well, it IS....kinda....I-I guess it’s a little hard to explain.”
“Well, try,” Jenny urged. “You can tell me.”
“Well, let’s just say that Nick’s been going through some....stuff lately, and it’s really been putting a strain on our marriage.” Cassie admitted hesitantly, scrunching and flexing her foot to work out a tiny cramp, unaware that as she was stretching and compressing not only the skin on her sole, but her poor, tiny husband along with it, who was currently screaming bloody murder for her to stop.
“Well,” Jenny shrugged, trying to cheer up her melancholy friend. “every married couple I know goes through their fair share of troubles. Just try not to let things bother you too much.”
“Yeah,” Cassie replied, mumbling audibly under her breath. “Easier said than done.”
“Incidentally, what—if you don’t mind me asking—has Nick so bothered?” Jenny inquired. “Is it work stress?”
“No, it’s more....personal.”
“Oh!” Jenny uttered, slightly embarrassed. “I see.”
“Oh, it’s nothing like THAT,” Cassie quickly clarified, not wanting Jenny to get the wrong idea. “What I mean is: he’s....well, struggling to get some things under control.”
“...And it’s making things hard for you,” Jenny nodded.
“Exactly!” Cassie exclaimed, Jenny having no idea just how right she was. “And it’s kinda causing him...well, BOTH of us some stress.”
“Well, if it’s nothing major,” Jenny said, “I’m sure things’ll work out fine.”
“Yeah,” Cassie sighed, averting her gaze yet again, “I hope so.”
“Well, he probably doesn’t mean to make things difficult for you,” Jenny offered. “Maybe he just feels like he’s under a lot of pressure, you know?”
“Yeah,” Cassie lamented, biting her lip as she put her foot back down onto the cushioned center of her flip-flop, “but honestly, Jen, I think a lot of that pressure is MY fault.”

“CASSIE, PLE—EEEEEEEmmmmphf!” Nick yelped as Cassie’s sole impacted her flip-flop again, resuming his muffled screams of agony as he was once again pressed deeply into the memory-foam cushion.

“Oh, Cass,” Jenny said, trying to console her friend, “don’t be so hard on yourself. I’m sure you mean well, and if you think you’re being too hard on him, just ease up a bit. I’m sure everything’ll be fine.”
“Yeah,” Cassie sighed heavily. “Unfortunately, Jen, I don’t think it’s that simple. I didn’t realize just HOW much pressure I was putting on him.”
“W-What do ya mean?” Jenny shrugged, shaking her head with confusion.
“Well, the other day, when I came home from work,” Cassie began, “I hurt my back getting out of the car.”
“Ooh, I’m sorry, sweetie!” Jen offered her sympathy.
“Yeah,” Cassie continued, “a-and when Nick saw how much pain I was in, he was nice enough to give me a massage, pop my back, you know, made me feel better...”
“OK,” Jenny shook her head with confusion again, “I-I’m still not understanding the problem.”
“Well, when I thanked him for rubbing me down, he seemed surprised, like he wasn’t expecting me to say ‘thank you’. He kept talking like he was shocked that I’d ever let him give me a massage.”
“Huh,” Jenny uttered. “Really?”
“Yeah,” Cassie nodded, “a-and then afterwards, when I...”
Cassie paused for a moment, lowering her voice and talking through gritted teeth:
“...REALLY tried to ‘thank him’, if you know what I mean...”
“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Jenny chortled.
“Well, he was so sad. I mean, he acted like he didn’t expect me to be intimate with him. Like, I honestly think that HE thought that we’d NEVER be intimate ever again. Like, he thought I didn’t love him anymore!”
“Oh!” Jenny exclaimed.
“You should’ve seen how depressed he was, Jen! I mean, sure, I’ve been upset with him lately, but I...I didn’t think...”
Cassie began to choke up, wiping a tear from her eye.
“Hey,” Jenny said apathetically, moving in to hug her friend, “Sweetie, it’s OK.”
Cassie leaned forward into her friend’s arms, shifting the weight to the front of her feet, unaware she had just increased the pressure on the poor, tiny Nick tenfold, who was now screaming in agony even more, begging for Cassie to stop, literally on the verge of being squished.
“I don’t want him to resent me,” Cassie sobbed, burying her face in Jenny’s shoulder.
“Oh, sweetie, I’m sure Nick doesn’t resent you!” Jenny replied, rubbing her hand up and down Cassie’s back to comfort her. “I’m sure that no matter what you’ve been through, deep down, I’m sure he still loves you.”
“I hope so,” Cassie squeaked, crying full-on now.
“Hey, I’m sure things will get better,” Jenny said, rocking her side to side, unaware she was also putting Cassie’s tiny husband through even greater torture.
“Maybe he just feels you’re weren’t giving him enough attention lately,” Jenny suggested. “Some guys just really crave attention. They just want you to notice them.”
“I....I just don’t wanna lose him,” Cassie said softly, her eyes closed.
“Oh, honey, I’m sure you won’t,” Jenny said, putting her hands on Cassie’s arms and staring her in the face. “Look, I’m sure he’s just been feeling like you’ve been distant lately. Just give him some attention, show him you still love him....and I’m sure things will be fine, OK?”
“OK,” Cassie nodded with a sniffle.
“Well, if you need me, you know where to find me,” Jenny said “Feel free to call me, or just drop by anytime. Come over this afternoon if you want, and we can talk some more about it.”
“I’d like that,” Cassie said softly, nodding and cracking a smile. “Well, I’d....better get to back. Nick’ll probably be wondering where I am.”
“OK,” Jenny said, opening her mailbox. “Like I said, just stop by this afternoon if you want, OK?”
“I will,” Cassie said. “Thanks, Jen.”
“No problem,” Jenny said, turning to walk away.
Cassie sighed, finished grabbing the mail from her box, shut and locked the door, then turned and headed back to her own building.

Despite all of the torture he’d been put through, and focusing on not being crushed under the weight of his wife’s foot while of the girls were talking , Nick had still been able to listen and comprehend the gist of their conversation. His heart felt so heavy, filled with emotions of love, sadness, empathy, and thankfulness. It was such a relief for him to know that Cassie still loved him despite what he’d put her through, and felt so sorry for making her worry so much.
“Oh, Cassie,” he lamented aloud. “Sweetheart, I still love you! I don’t resent you! I LOVE YOU, CASSIE! CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE! I’M DOWN HERE—AAAAAACK!”
Even as Cassie began walking back to their apartment, and he began shouting for help all over again, Nick’s heart was still with her. He just hoped his BODY would be at the end of it all.
Unfortunately, the strain of resisting Cassie’s foot and dealing with the hodgepodge of emotions had sapped all of his energy, and before Cassie even made it halfway back to their apartment, Nick slipped into unconsciousness, with no guarantee he’d ever awaken again.

By the time Cassie got back to the apartment, she felt completely drained, physically and emotionally. She quickly kicked off her flip-flops and made her way to the couch, setting the mail on the side table, then plopped her ass down onto the sofa cushion, kicking her bare feet up onto the ottoman. She leaned back and shut her eyes for a moment, practically falling asleep right hen and there as she tried to regain her strength.

Nick was barely conscious, still stuck spread-eagle just below the ball of Cassie’s right foot, with slight, involuntary jerks and unconscious muscle spasms the only indications he was still alive, as if his body was autonomously trying to push itself off his wife’s giant, wrinkled sole.

As Cassie lay in silence, concentrating on her breathing, the sound of the shower suddenly registered in her conscious mind. She opened her eyes and rolled her head towards the hallway, wondering why Nick was still in the shower.
“Nick?” she called, lifting her head. “Nick, are you still showering?”
Receiving no answer, Cassie sighed, pushing the ottoman away with her feet so she could stand up...
“OOH!” she exclaimed, feeling a tinge of pain in her right foot. Figuring the combination of working out that morning, and standing while talking with Jenny had taken its toll on her poor feet, Cassie immediately placed her right leg across her lap and began massaging her sole with her hands.

Nick was suddenly awoken by an immense pressure pressing down on his back. At first, he didn’t know where he was or what was happening, but when he tried lifting his head, he quickly remembered being stuck to the bottom of Cassie’s foot. He resumed his muffled screams, pleading for Cassie to stop, but her giant hands kept massaged over him, pressing him even deeper into her fleshy sole.
Nick’s face was now pushed so deep into her flesh that he couldn’t breathe. He flailed his arms wildly, writhing in pain, desperately struggling to peel himself from his wife’s sweaty sole, but with each pass of her fingers, he could feel his bones cracking, and his body suddenly stretching uncomfortably…

At first, Cassie didn’t see her tiny husband stuck to her sole, as a fleeting glimpse was all she had before her hands covered him up. Then, out of the blue, she suddenly felt something under her hand, as if it appeared out of nowhere. She gasped, immediately checking her foot...
There, plastered facedown in the middle of her sole, was Nick, about half an inch tall!
“EEK!” Cassie squealed with surprise, brushing her hand across the bottom of her foot without thinking!
Nick’s tiny body went flying across the room, landing in the carpet a few feet in front of the TV.
Cassie‘s eyes went wide, realizing what she’d just done!
Then, Cassie‘s eyebrows lowered; her mouth turned down. She slowly and deliberately stood up from the couch, stepping carefully across the carpet towards the area around where she thought her tiny husband’s body had landed...

Nick had just come to his senses when saw Cassie‘s giant, bare feet stomping towards him. They stopped right in front of his position in the carpet, narrowly avoiding stepping on him.
He turned his gaze skyward; his jaw dropped in utter awe at the sight of his wife’s enormous figure before him.
To his complete surprise, Cassie was staring directly down at him.
Did she see him?!
“CASSIE, DOWN HERE!” he shouted up, waving his arms.
Cassie‘s gaze was cold and icy; she placed firmly on her hips.
“C—Cassie?!” Nick squeaked apprehensively, unsure if she thought he was a bug.
Then, Cassie‘s right foot slowly raised up into the air, its wrinkled sole flexing and scrunching menacingly, and toes wiggling ominously overhead.
Nick’s face suddenly contorted in horror as Cassie’s foot began descending.
The tiny man scrambled to his feet, narrowly diving out of the way as the huge foot crashed down onto the floor with a loud BOOM!
“CASSIE, STOP!” he screamed. “WAIT! IT’S ME, NICK! I’M NOT A BUG!”
Cassie’s huge foot quickly rose into the air again, honing in on his position as it came back down. Nick took another running leap, just barely getting out of the way as Cassie‘s toes crashed to the ground right in front of him. He began scooting back frantically on his butt as he gazed at the giantess moving above, his eyes locked directly onto her’s.
In that moment, Nick realized the horrible truth:
Cassie was trying to squash him!
Chapter 15: A Little Punishment by Shrinker82
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick squeaked desperately, pleading for his life. “PLEASE! DON’T SQUISH ME! EEK!”
Nick quickly dove backwards, barely dodging Cassie’s falling foot again.
“Stay still, you little bug!” Cassie commanded spitefully, lifting her foot again. “I WARNED you what would happen if you shrunk yourself again!”
Cassie was surprised her tiny husband could move so quickly to dodge her foot, but she was determined to NOT let him get away.
Nick, meanwhile, had somehow managed to avoid Cassie’s falling foot so far, but he couldn’t keep up the current pace forever. The last impact of her giant foot with the floor had left him stunned, and dangerously vulnerable. He scrambled to turn over and get to his feet one last time, but Cassie’s foot was too fast for him, casting its ominous shadow on the carpet all around him. The giant sole hit his back, knocking him down. Nick screamed for mercy as the huge foot impacted, pressing him hard into the floor.
“CASS—!”

With Nick firmly under her foot, Cassie stood for a moment without moving, staring intently at the floor. She could feel him squirming beneath her sole, struggling for freedom, but she felt no sympathy for the tiny man under her foot, nor did she have the empathy to care about what she was doing to her former husband. He was nothing but an insignificant, little bug now, and she was going to squash him!
Yet, something held her back, as if some unseen force was physically restraining her, keeping her from applying the extra OOMPH of pressure to actually crush him. The internal conflict was taking SO long, in fact, that Cassie was actually hoping that Nick had been beneath her foot long enough to suffocate, and make said conflict moot. His struggles had long since diminished, and now, Cassie only felt a motionless, half-inch mass beneath her sole.
Finally, after a few minutes had passed, Cassie lifted and inspected the bottom of her foot, half expecting to see a tiny red stain, or the lifeless remains of a bug-sized little man...
...To her surprise, there was nothing there.
For a split second, Cassie wondered if Nick had actually shrank away to nothing, and inspected her foot even more closely for his remains; then, she suddenly spotted his tiny figure tearing across the carpet in a mad dash towards the TV stand, no doubt trying to hide beneath it and out of her grasp.
“Oh no you don’t!” she exclaimed, quickly stepping forward and scooping him up between the big and second toes of her right foot.
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick squeaked in protest as the two giant toes clamped around his waist and lifted him up into the air. “PLEASE, LET ME GO!”
Cassie flipped her foot over, resting it on her thigh; then, she grabbed one of Nick‘s tiny, kicking legs between her fingers, plucking him from her toes, and brought him up in front of her face, leaving him dangling helplessly upside-down by his ankle.
“So,” Cassie harrumphed, shaking him slightly between her fingers, “you’ve shrunk yourself again, huh?!”
“Cassie, sweetheart, please,” Nick squeaked meekly, struggling to right himself. “You don’t understand…”
“I can’t believe you, Nick!” Cassie seethed, “What?! One night after not fucking for a whole month, and you can’t fucking CONTROL yourself?!”
“Cassie, please...” Nick squeaked, getting sick from her shaking him back and forth, “I can’t—”
“And just how long were you under my foot THIS time?! Huh?! ANSWER ME!”
“CASSIE, PLEASE!” Nick begged. “STOP SHAKING ME!”
“Wait a minute!” Cassie said, suddenly hearing the shower again. “If the shower’s still running, that means you shrunk while you were...So THAT’S why you didn’t answer me before, AND why the shower’s still running! Ugh, you little...”
Cassie was so mad she couldn’t finish her sentence, immediately turning and stomping towards the kitchen. Nick yelped as he suddenly swung downward when Cassie dropped her hand to her side, his leg still pinched between her fingers.
Once she was in the kitchen, Cassie stomped over to the miscellaneous utility drawer to grab the emergency bathroom key, then quickly stomped back to the bathroom to unlock the door, cursing under her breath at how difficult it was to get the door open with her tiny husband in one hand. Once inside, Cassie quickly set the key down on the sink, threw back the shower curtain, and turned off the faucet.
“Alright, you little bug!” she said, holding Nick up to her face again so she could hear him, “Now, just how long WERE you stuck to my foot, huh? Have you just been running around the apartment willy nilly while I was outside getting the mail?!”
“NO, CASSIE!” Nick squeaked desperately, trying to explain himself. “I WAS TRYING TO GET TO OUT OF THE BATHROOM BEFORE I SHRANK TOO SMALL, BUT...BUT AS SOON AS I GOT UNDER THE DOOR, YOU...YOU DIDN’T SEE ME! THEN, YOU WENT OUTSIDE AND...
“Wait!” Cassie interrupted him again, “You...You we’re stuck to foot the WHOLE TIME?! And when I was talking to...You heard every...UGH! And to think, I actually felt SORRY for you! I...I actually FUCKED you last night!
“GOD, DAMN IT, NICK!” Cassie squealed angrily, tears in her eyes. “THAT’S IT! I’VE HAD IT! I’M DONE! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOUR GONE! FINISHED! HISTORY!”
“NO, CASSIE! PLEASE DON’T—AAAAACK!”
Cassie swung around quickly, dangling her tiny husband over the toilet.
“I SHOULD JUST DROP YOU IN AND FLUSH YOU RIGHT NOW!” she threatened.
“NO, CASSIE!” Nick squeaked frantically, seeing the gargantuan toilet bowl below, “PLEASE! DON’T DO IT! I’M BEGGING YOU!”
“You know what?” Cassie said, bringing him back in front of her face, “I’ve got a better idea!”
Cassie dropped her hand, grabbed the bathroom key, and stomped back towards the kitchen, Nick still dangling helplessly from her fingers. She frustratedly tossed the key back into the utility drawer, but before slamming it shut, she pulled out a small container of scotch tape, then headed back into the living room, stopping at the ottoman and bringing him up to her face again.
“C-CASSIE, PLEASE!” Nick squeaked. “DON’T HURT ME! THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SWEAR!”
“You might as well stop, Nick!” Cassie spat. “I’ve already made up my mind! As far as I’m concerned, you and I are through! I’m serious! Once you’re big enough, you’re packing your bags, and getting the HELL out! I don’t care if I ever see you again! And until then…”
Cassie immediately sat down hard on the ottoman, flipping her right foot over and resting it on the edge. Next, she set the tape dispenser down and quickly tore off a small piece from the roll with her free hand.
“Cassie, please,” Nick begged, “What’re you—AAAH!”
Nick yelped as Cassie suddenly flipped his whole body up between her fingers and placed him face-down against her overturned sole.
“CASSIE, STOP!” Nick pleaded, struggling against her hand. “PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS!”
Cassie completely ignored her tiny husband’s pleas for mercy, holding him firmly against her wrinkled sole as she spread the piece of tape across the middle of his back. Nick squeaked unintelligibly, and wiggled frantically to free himself as Cassie quickly tore off another piece.
“Stop squirming, Nick,” she commanded as she placed the second strip across his legs, “or I might just reconsider not squashing you!”
With extreme determination, Cassie deliberately tore off the last piece of tape, and slowly moved it towards Nick’s head.
“CASSIE, NO! PLEASE! CASSmrm!”
Cassie firmly applied the last strip of tape across Nick’s tiny head, pushing his face firmly into her flesh, completely muffling his protests.
“There!” she said, running her hand across her sole, making sure the tiny man was good and stuck, “THAT aught to keep you out of trouble!”
Cassie watched with sadistic glee as Nick wiggled frantically beneath the clear tape on her foot, struggling to free himself, shouted muffled pleas for mercy, but the tape held fast.
Nick wasn’t going anywhere.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Unfortunately for Nick, the next several hours passed excruciatingly slowly. Cassie ended up spending the rest of the morning on the sofa, working on her computer, with her feet kicked up on the ottoman, and Nick firmly taped to her sole. Occasionally, she’d shuffle them about, rubbing one sole across the top of her other foot, and even pressing her soles against the corner of the firm cushion. Nick couldn’t tell if Cassie was doing it on purpose, or absentmindedly; all he knew was that each time he managed to loosen the tape holding him to his wife’s giant foot, she would either rub her hand over his back, or press her sole firmly against the ottoman, thwarting his efforts to free himself, and putting him through endless torture.
And Nick ended up spending far more time plastered to Cassie’s sole than he wanted to, not that he wanted to at all. His regrowth this time was agonizingly slow: it took him over an hour just to grow to one inch tall, and another two before he was even strong enough to push his face out from against her foot flesh.
Cassie, however, seemed bound and determined to keep him stuck to her foot for as long she could, and with each of Nick’s growth spurts, she simply kept applying and reapplying new strips of tape, prolonging her husband’s torture.
By the early afternoon, however, Nick had outgrown Cassie’s foot, but his plight was far from over. Seeing as he wasn’t large enough to pack his bags and leave the apartment yet, she begrudgingly peeled him off her sole, thinking over what she should do with him in the meantime.
“Cassie, please,” Nick begged, his upper and lower torso completely enclosed within his wife’s fist. “I can’t take anymore!”
“Shut up so I can think, you worthless, little man!” Cassie spat, scanning the living room. “Humpf! Not even big enough to pack your own clothes and leave yet. You’re useless, Nick! You hear me?! Completely useless!”
“Cassie, please,” he squeaked tearfully. “You HAVE to give me another chance!”
“I’m DONE giving you chances!” she replied harshly, standing up from the sofa. “Now, what to do with you in the meantime?”
Cassie honestly couldn’t come up with anywhere she could put Nick to keep him out of trouble, he was too big to keep in a jar, yet too small to be restrained or imprisoned anywhere else.
“Hmph!” Cassie shrugged, rolling her eyes. “Oh well.”
Cassie practically slammed Nick onto the couch cushion, quickly turning around and lowering her ass back down onto the sofa.
“CASSIE, NOOOO—!”
Cassie’s ass hit the cushion, cutting off Nick’s cries for help, though she could still hear his muffled screams beneath her. She started hopping up and down on the cushion, and grinding her ass into the couch, causing Nick to scream even louder as he wiggled frantically beneath her asscheeks.
“Stop squirming, Nick!” she demanded, grabbing her computer and setting it back into her lap.
Nick, however, wasn’t giving up. He kept struggling beneath her ass, refusing to give Cassie a moment’s peace.
“Nick! I said, ‘STOP SQUIRMING’....RIGHT NOW!”
“Cmrsmrm, ymm gimnt brtch! Gmt ymurm fmt assm umpf mrm!” Nick shouted in muffled curses.
“Alright, little man!” Cassie said angrily. “You asked for it!”
Cassie strained for a moment, then let out a fart SO strong that it actually reverberated throughout the whole couch.
Nick screamed bloody murder; the stench was absolutely unbearable! The toxic fumes utterly depleted his meager oxygen supply, and he could feel himself suffocating...

Cassie did her best to keep her ass plastered to the couch cushion; she didn’t care how loud Nick screamed, nor how much he struggled: she wasn’t getting up.
A few moments after evacuating her bowels, she felt Nick’s struggles begin to slow and weaken, eventually diminishing to nothing.
“Hmph! Serves you right, Nick! Hell, for all I know, you’re probably enjoying this. Well, enjoy it while you can, little man, because I guarantee you, you’re NEVER gonna be touching my ass EVER again!”

——————————————————————————————————————————

“So....you really kicked him out?” Jenny asked concernedly to her friend across the table in the opposite booth, her hands folded in her lap.
“Yeah,” Cassie nodded somberly, shifting her gaze from Jenny’s face to the condensation on the outside of her glass the waitress had set on the table a few minutes beforehand. “I just couldn’t take the stress anymore.”
“But....after all we talked about this morning, how could things have gone from you feeling sorry for Nick to throwing him out in just one afternoon?!”
“Like I said, Jen,” Cassie replied, shaking her head, “it’s really complicated.”
“But don’t you think you should at least give him another chance?!” Jenny sighed, shaking her head.
“I can’t, Jen,” Cassie replied, shaking her head. “At least....not right now.”
Jenny sighed and curled her lips, trying to find the right words she wanted to say without sounding like a know-it-all.
“Cassie, look,” Jenny began, “I know it’s none of my business, but given all of the stress you told me Nick’s been under lately, don’t you think that maybe you were too hard on him? Couldn’t, you know, give him a little slack?”
“Jen, I know you mean well, but it’s just not that simple,” Cassie tried explaining, not wanting to give too much of the truth away. “If I take him back, and things don’t change....I could...I might end up really hurting him....or worse...”
“I-I’m sorry, Cassie,” Jenny apologized, shaking her head with confusion. “I guess I just don’t understand.”
“Like I said, Jen,” Cassie repeated herself, coming full circle, “it’s complicated. All I can say is, for my own sanity, I just can’t have him in the apartment right now. Not with everything going on with him. Until he can get his life under control, I just can’t have him around.”
Jenny sighed sympathetically, collapsing in her seat, trying to come up with another idea to comfort her melancholy friend.

Nick was lost in thought, looking like a sad puppy as he stared blankly at the whiskey sour on the table in front of him, wishing he was someone....ANYONE else at that moment. Cassie probably would’ve scolded him for spending the night in a hotel, but he was able to get his room surprisingly cheep, especially for booking at the last minute. Besides, he needed to be comfortable this particular evening, to say nothing about having other things on his mind.
The small, intimate, hotel bar wasn’t exactly bustling with customers: there was a couple drinking some cocktails and enjoying each other’s company at one of the small, round tables behind him, along with three, twenty-something, female friends sitting next to each other at the corner of the bar, chatting away, their feet propped up on the wooden step beneath their stools.
As he sipped his drink in silence, Nick kept staring at the tallest girl of the bunch out the corner of his eye, admiring her reddish-brown hair, her lightly-freckled face, and her flip-flop clad feet shuffling about on the bar step. He pictured himself being shrunk and stuck between two of her dark-red-painted toes wiggling nonchalantly, or trapped upon one of her flip-flops beneath her huge, wrinkled sole, wishing she’d stomp down and squash his tiny body like an insignificant little bug, ending his suffering.
Of course, Nick didn’t REALLY want to be squished, though he wasn’t really sure WHAT he wanted to happen: part of him wished he were left alone, sulking with his thoughts, and the other part wished one of those girls would feel sorry for him and offer to buy him a drink and hear his story, perhaps even give him some much-needed company for the evening. Nick knew better, however. Those girls weren’t going to show even the slightest interest is someone like him, and he was far too shy, and felt too guilty to go over and introduce himself.
Soon, the couple behind him got up and left the room, walking side by side, chatting casually as they presumably headed back to their room, leaving Nick silently wishing that that could’ve been he and Cassie, or at least him with that other woman. He envied them; they had no idea how lucky they were to have one another, not to mention not having to worry about accidentally shrinking themselves, nor learning how to control it, for that matter.
Nick, on the other hand, DID have to worry about his uncontrolled shrinking. How long would it take him to gain control, to learn to grow on command, and how long would it be until he could go home again? With nowhere else to go, no real friends to stay with, and no real family left in the world, he’d be stuck living seedy motels until he could go home, and who knew how long THAT would be!
Nick quickly downed the rest of his drink, opting to drown his sorrows for the night.

“So....what are you gonna do now?” Jenny asked, shrugging with confusion, “I mean, are you two just gonna stay separated for a bit?”
“I honestly don’t know,” Cassie said tearfully, trying to keep herself from crying. “We’ll just have to see where things go from here.”
“Well, do you think counseling might help?” Jenny inquired. “I’m sure you can find one who can help the two of you get through this!”
“Unfortunately, I don’t think COUNSELING will help, Jen,” Cassie sighed dejectedly. “It’d be....a little difficult to work through what WE’RE going through.”

Nick stared blankly at the window as he lay prostrate on the bed in his hotel room, the TV blaring in the background. The curtains had already been drawn for the evening, and the depression he felt made him so tired he could honestly close his eyes and fall asleep at any moment. Of course, it also didn’t help that the three whiskey sours he’d had less than an hour earlier had given him quite the buzz.
His eyes quickly fell upon his bag sitting on the ottoman in front of the lounge chair over in the corner of his room, still packed full of clothes, and sad, upsetting memories.
Earlier that afternoon, before he’d even regained half his height, Cassie had literally thrown it half-full of hastily packed clothes into his arms, knocking Nick down onto his butt.
“Here!” she yelled. “Pack it and get the fuck out!”
“But Cass, I can barely reach the drawers,” Nick protested, motioning to his 3-foot frame, “and besides, I-I can’t leave like THIS! What if people SEE ME?!”
“You should’ve thought about that before you SHRUNK yourself again!”
“Cassie, I TOLD you, I CAN’T CONTROL IT!”
“I don’t care, Nick! You’re out, and that’s FINAL!”
Thankfully, it took Nick long enough to pack his toiletries and a week’s worth of clothes into his duffle bag and a small suitcase that he’d regained most of his height before actually leaving the apartment early that evening. No one even noticed he wasn’t his full 6-foot tall as he packed his car and drove away, and they probably wouldn’t have unless they’d examined him close up.
Now, Nick stared intently at his duffle bag as it sat motionless, taunting him with its contents, for also packed within it, besides his clothes, was his book: the very book that taught him how to shrink himself; the very book that Cassie had confiscated and hid from him, then tossed into his bag right before she kicked him out their apartment for good...the very book that had caused ALL of his problems. What he had learned from that cursed book had allowed him to fulfill his deepest desires, live out his wildest dreams, AND had turned his life into a living nightmare. He had gained a precious power, and that power had cost him his marriage.
But as much as he resented it, that book was also his only salvation, the only way to regain control of his powers, to find a way to repair the damage that had been done, and to win back the woman that he loved.
Nick bit his lower lip, thinking very carefully over what he was about to do; then, he slowly rolled off the bed, headed over to his bag, unzipped and opened the top, and quickly pulled out the book. He was determined to find a way to control his power, and there was no time like the present to start!

“Cassie, you’ve gotta come clean with me,” Jenny urged, “WHAT is going on between you and Nick?”
“Jen, I’m begging you. Please, just let it go!”
“Cassie, I CAN’T let it go. I have to know: WHY has Nick been so stressed lately? HOW did all of this happen?! I know you don’t wanna talk about it, but please, I’m your friend: just TALK to me! There’s nothing you could say that I haven’t heard before!”
“Trust me, Jen,” Cassie replied sincerely, taking a huge swig from her second strawberry daiquiri of the night, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you!”
“Try me!” Jenny begged.
At first, Cassie said nothing, not wanting to look her friend in the eye.
Then, Cassie slowly lifted her head; the two girls’ eyes met. Cassie saw genuine concern from the young woman sitting across fro her. She so desperately needed to vent to someone, to confide her secrets to a friend, and get everything out into the open.
Cassie bit her lip apprehensively, holding back her mouth until her brain could formulate the exact sequence of words she needed. She cautiously peered around the room, making sure they wouldn’t be overheard by prying ears; then, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and begin speaking…

Nick sat Indian-style on the bed, quickly pouring over the pages of the book, reading and rereading each passage intensely, hoping to find something he’d overlooked before, perhaps something he’d just dismissed....literally ANYTHING that could fix his troubles. Unfortunately, the more Nick read, the more he realized he was just rereading the same passages over and over again.
He wasn’t getting anywhere this way. The time for reading was done; now was the time for action!
Nick hustled over to the hotel room’s door, quietly hanging the “DO NOT DISTURB” sign on the outer doorknob, then locked and dead-bolted the door securely. For his plan to work, and to make sure he wasn’t just re-expanding naturally, Nick would need to shrink himself to a small enough size—about an inch or so—to ensure that any sudden re-expansion was HIS doing, and not natural. He ALSO wanted to make sure that if something, ANYTHING, went wrong, he’d at least be somewhat isolated and relatively safe. The LAST thing he wanted was to still be shrunk in the morning and have some absent-minded hotel maid to burst into his room unannounced and accidentally step on him, or suck him up with the vacuum cleaner, or something.
As he sat on the bed again, he turned the TV off, setting the remote over on the nightstand. He felt it best to eliminate ALL distractions in order to concentrate, and although he hated the thought of being stuck small with nothing to do, he didn’t want any reasons to procrastinate or get him off task.
Nick closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and began concentrating. Tonight, and EVERY night for as long as it took, he was going to repeat the same exercise: shrink himself tiny, then attempt to re-expand himself at will. He didn’t care if it took him weeks, months, or even years, Nick was going to gain full control over his power. Come hell or high water, he was going to win Cassie back!
Chapter 16: A Little Guilt, With a Side Of Salt by Shrinker82
It had been nearly two weeks since Nick had moved out of the couples’ apartment, and neither party had spoken to the other since the separation. Nick had long since traded his cushy hotel room for a sensible, yet comfortable motel with a modest weekly rate.
It was Friday, and Nick came back to his room after a long day at work, ready for the weekend at last. He’d already stopped on the way home to pick up a quick bite for dinner, and hastily locked the chain and deadbolt on the motel room door, sealing himself within, making sure he wasn’t disturbed. That night, Nick performed the same routine just like he’d done every other night for the past two week: Scarf down his dinner while watching some TV, turn off said TV along with the overhead lights, strip down completely naked, clear off and sit cross-legged on the bed, and then, begin to meditate, shrinking himself down to around 1 inch tall, where he’d spend the rest of the night focusing intensely on re-expanding himself.
Unfortunately, every night for the past two weeks had yielded the same, disheartening results: no matter how hard he concentrated, or how much he willed his body to grow on command, his tiny figure remained small, and he’d have to wait, bored out of his mind, until his body re-expanded on its own. Most of the time, though, after hours of dedication, Nick would simply give up at the end of the night, tucking his tiny body under the covers on the now colossal, motel-room pillow, and fall asleep, waiting for his figure to re-expand overnight.
The upcoming weekend, however, offered an extended opportunity to practice and concentrate without having to go to work the next couple of days, and Nick was eager to get started. The sooner he learned to control his power, the sooner he could go home to his wife. Tonight, he would do his best to set aside his frustrations, focusing on his mental exercises, and forcing his body to obey his will.
Nick gently patted and rubbed himself down, warming up his muscles for his nightly attempt.
“Alright,” he said to himself, sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed, “Come on, Nick. You can do this. Just focus and don’t let anything distract you.”
Nick cleared his mind, took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and began his nightly shrinkage. Slowly, his body dwindled down to about one-inch tall. Once he was as small as he wanted to be, he stood up and walked off some of his lingering frustrations, psyching himself up for the main event. His eyes fell upon the distant hue of red, digital numbers on the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.
7:34
Nick nodded assuredly, facing the TV on the far side of the darkened room as he sat back down in his meditation pose, took several deep breaths, and began concentrating...
....Focus, Nick....Calm yourself....relax....breathe....grow...
Nick slowly opened his eyes...
...He was still only an inch tall.
Ugh! He thought frustratedly. What was he doing wrong? Why was re-expanding not coming as easily as SHRINKING?! Was there simply no way for him to re-expand other than naturally?! Did his brain somehow just unconsciously KNOW that the strain would be too much for his tiny body to handle, thus not allowing it?
“Come on, Nick,” he sighed loudly, rubbing his hands over his face and through his hair. “Get a grip! Don’t get frustrated! Remember how little progress you made learning to shrink yourself when you got frustrated?!”
Nick took several deep breaths to center himself, and closed his eyes to relax.
“Now!” he said with determination. “Focus!....Breathe....Relax...”
It took Nick a few minutes to find his center again, but his heart rate finally slowed, and his body relaxed. He cleared his mind of all doubt. He wasn’t going to struggle, or get frustrated; he wasn’t going to force it or strain himself; he was just going to relax and let go.
Silently he meditated, eyes closed....perfectly relaxed....perfectly centered...
Just let go...

Nick awoke in a daze, a queer feeling having washed over him. He opened his eyes, giving them a moment to adjust to the darkness before peering around the room. Things seemed different—not as large as before. He checked himself over hurriedly...
He had definitely grown; he was several inches tall now!
Nick snapped his head around to the alarm clock to see what time it was...
7:42
Nick was in utter disbelief! It couldn’t be a coincidence; he’d never naturally expanded THAT quickly before. It had finally worked! He had re-expanded himself on command! He trembled with excitement, cracking a huge smile...
“Calm down, Nick,” he said to himself. “Don’t get overexcited!”
Nick feared the sudden growth spurt may have just been a fluke. He quickly re-centered himself, closed his eyes, and focused again, hoping he could repeat the results. He released all his tension, letting everything just come naturally.
Nick felt a sudden surge within him. He localized and focused on that feeling, keeping on it until it dissipated...
When he opened his eyes again, Nick discovered that the gargantuan comforter he’d been sitting on wasn’t so gargantuan anymore. He was at least 2 feet tall now, maybe more. He could barely contain his excitement, immediately closing his eyes again and focusing on the height he wanted to be.
6-foot tall, he thought to himself. 6 feet tall.
A few minutes later, and Nick was rejoicing! In less than half an hour, he’d managed to go from only and inch tall to his normal, 6-foot frame. There was no way it was natural.
Nick has done it! He’d gained control over his power, but he wasn’t through yet. He couldn’t afford to take any chances. He HAD to make sure he could consistently repeat the process, and ensure he could always re-expand himself no matter the environment.
Nonetheless, his efforts had yielded success. After just two weeks of practice and mental commitment, he’d finally taken full control of his power!
To prepare himself for his next attempt, Nick planned to take in another TV show and recover a bit, but this time, he’d leave the TV on, allowing himself to practice tuning out his environment while shrinking and unshrinking. With distractions, it would certainly be far more difficult to focus, but during the real thing, when it really mattered, especially after Cassie being on the verge of literally squashing him last time—and might again if there were any more incidents—there’d be plenty of things that could disrupt him....an absolutely no room for error!
Nick planned on taking the rest of the night, and at least the next morning, to hone his skills, but if all went according to plan, maybe, just maybe, he could call Cassie the next afternoon and tell her the good news....if she’d hear him out, that is.
Nick was a man on mission. He’d come too far to give up. He was going to take his life back!

——————————————————————————————————————

“So, how are you holding up?” Jenny asked with a sigh, taking a swig from her wine cooler.
“Actually, I’m doing much better,” Cassie replied, re-positioning herself on her couch. “I haven’t felt this relaxed in along time.”
“Good,” Jenny commented, though somewhat half-heartedly, “I’m glad things are going well for you.”
Cassie and Jenny were once again spending a Saturday afternoon together chatting away, and were enjoying each others company as they relaxed on Cassie’s couch, sipping on a six pack of wine coolers. Jenny had come over to Cassie’s apartment several days over the past couple of weeks, hoping to cheer up her friend, and perhaps even help to patch things up between the quarreling lovers in the process.
“Have...have you spoken to Nick at all?” Jenny asked, stammering.
“Nope!” Cassie replied abruptly, sighing. “Not since you and I went out a couple weeks ago.”
“Has he even tried to call?”
“Nope, and I haven’t got any messages from him either, but you know what? I’m actually kind of glad. He needs to be on his own for a while.”
“But...but aren’t you even the least bit worried about him?” Jenny asked concernedly, “I mean, especially with…you know…his...”
Jenny pinched the index finger and thumb of her right hand together, indicating something small.
“I kicked him out so I wouldn’t HAVE to worry about it, Jen,” Cassie interrupted. “That’s the whole point. He’s not my problem anymore.”
Ordinarily, Cassie never would’ve told ANYONE about Nick’s fetish, especially since it involved her, but Jenny had kept pushing her to admit what was going on during their night out a couple weeks ago, and such an admission was not only a HUGE weight off Cassie’s shoulders in having someone to confide in, it had actually allowed the two young women to bond even more closely. Cassie and Jenny has become best friends—the kind of friends who could talk about such things, even if they were EXTREMELY personal.
Jenny, as expected, had no idea what to think about the situation, and initially thought that Cassie was just pulling her leg is some veiled attempt to conceal the truth; once she realized that Cassie was being completely serious, however, Jenny was at a complete loss for words. She honestly didn’t know what to think, but once she was finally able to wrap her head around the whole situation, she’d not only grown concerned with for Cassie’s well-being, but for Nick’s as well.
“But what if he accidentally, you know, shrinks himself again?” Jenny queried. “Who KNOWS what kind of trouble he could get into?!”
“Again,” Cassie repeated herself. “that’s the POINT! There’s ALWAYS trouble. Granted, I’ll admit, a couple times, it was my own fault for not paying closer attention while he was small, but towards the end, it was getting to the point where I couldn’t even walk around the apartment without having to worry about accidentally STEPPING on him! Can you even wrap your head around how STRESSFUL that was for me?! Believe it or not, Jen, this is best for EVERYONE, INCLUDING Nick! Now, he can isolate himself, and take the time he needs to figure it out....and believe me, there’s a LOT of things he needs to figure out!”
“And....once he....’figures things out’, then what?” Jenny asked inquisitively.
“I don’t know,” Cassie sighed, leaning back against the armrest of the couch. “We’ll just have to wait and see how things go.”
Cassie took another sip of her wine cooler as Jenny let out a sigh of her own, wondering herself how Nick was doing.

It was practically perfect! Nick had been practicing shrinking and enlarging himself all the previous night long, and into the afternoon that Saturday. He was still in utter disbelief! Just as easily as he could shrink himself, he could now grow himself on command as well. He trembled with joy, so excited that he’d now truly mastered his power. He felt like a superhero, a real, honest-to-God superhero, like Ant-man®a039; or the Atom®a039;.
With newfound energy, Nick practically jumped across the bed, landing on the edge next to the nightstand where his phone was currently charging. He hastily scrolled through the contacts for Cassie’s name, about to call and tell her the good news...
...Nick hesitated, frozen in place. He and Cassie hadn’t spoken since she’d kicked him out two weeks prior. Until now, he hadn’t been able to muster the courage nor the temperament to even TEXT her. Would she even be willing to hear him out, willing to give him one more chance? What would even say? Should he just blurt out that he’d mastered his powers, only to have her resent him for even bringing it up. Then again, the whole reason she kicked him out in the first place was BECAUSE he couldn’t control it. Now that he could, she was sure to let him come back home.
Nick stifled his excitement. He would to keep himself reserved; he had to play things cool. Nick bit his lower lip, staring at Cassie’s name in his contact list. Then, just like he would as if he were about to use his power, Nick closed eyes, took several deep breaths, and centered himself. This phone call would be the most important and difficult phone call of his entire life. It had to be perfect. One wrong word and his marriage would be finished!

The awkward silence between the two girls was broken by the loud buzzing of Cassie’s phone vibrating on the end table behind her next to the couch. Cassie strained to reach behind her back and retrieve her phone, bringing it around to her front to check the caller ID...
...It was Nick.
Cassie sighed with discontent, setting her phone facedown on the armrest of the couch.
“What?” Jenny inquired with confusion. “Aren’t you gonna—?”
Jenny’s voice trailed off; the realization of who was calling hit her like a ton of bricks.
“It’s Nick, isn’t it?” She asked Cassie, shooting her a look of disapproval.
Cassie didn’t respond, only averting her gaze and taking another sip of her wine cooler.
“Aren’t you even going to answer it?!” Jenny asked anxiously.
“Nope,” Cassie replied bluntly, moving the phone from the arm of the couch back onto the table.
“Come on, Cass,” Jenny urged her, moving closer. “You’ve gotta at least TALK to him.”
“No, I don’t,” Cassie objected, her hand outstretched. “I just....I don’t wanna talk to him right now.”
Before Cassie or Jenny could say anything else, the phone’s vibrating stopped.

Nick’s heart sank when he heard Cassie‘s voicemail message.
“Maybe she doesn’t have her phone with her,” he reasoned, trying to reassure himself and stay positive, “or maybe she’s in the shower or something.”
Unfortunately, Nick figured the REAL reason Cassie’s phone went to voicemail was that she simply refused to answer it. Although, if she didn’t want to answer her phone, why did it take so long to reach her voicemail? Wouldn’t she have simply declined the call as soon as she saw it was HIM calling?
“Maybe there’s still hope,” Nick reassured himself, turning on the TV. He’d give Cassie five or ten minutes to finish whatever she was doing, and to put himself into the right mindset, before he called again.

“You know, you’re gonna have to talk to him at some point,” Jenny pointed out persuasively. “What’re you gonna do, just ignore him for the rest of your life?”
“Jenny, I’m really not in the mood.”
“Look, there’s no harm in just LISTENING to what he has to say,” Jenny reasoned. “And besides, even if you two are gonna stay separated for a bit, you’re gonna have to, at least, TELL him that.”
“Yeah, maybe,” Cassie replied reluctantly, “but I’m just not in the mood to talk to him, at least not right now. I just...I don’t wanna have to discuss things with him.”
“Cassie, you can’t hold a grudge forever. And you’re not gonna solve ANYTHING between the two of you if you don’t at least try. Ok, I get it, Nick’s whole ‘shrinking’ thing has got you...’flustered’...”
Cassie shot Jenny a dubious look, as if Jenny had understated things on purpose.
“OK,” Jenny shrugged, “maybe ‘flustered’ wasn’t exactly the right word, but you told me yourself he couldn’t control it. Look, I know it’s not exactly a normal situation—OK, it’s in NO way a normal situation—but couldn’t you just cut Nick a LITTLE slack? I’m sure he had no idea it was gonna get so out of hand.”
“To be honest, Jen, he should’ve thought about that BEFORE he started this whole ‘shrinking’ thing,” Cassie said reservedly, trying to withhold her emotions. “He should’ve known that something like this would be dangerous, he should’ve been more careful, and he should’ve known that there could be real consequences if he wasn’t.”
“I’m sure he wasn’t trying to make things difficult for you,” Jenny said, scooting closer, putting her arm around Cassie’s shoulder, “and I’m sure, despite obviously doing it for his OWN enjoyment, that he wanted you to enjoy it, too. Yes, obviously, things got out of hand, but couldn’t you, at least, just give him a chance to explain himself and make things right?”
Cassie looked away for a moment, tears welling up in her eyes.
“He’s not gonna just go away,” Jenny continued.
“I’m just not sure I can do it right now,” Cassie sobbed.
“Well, would you like ME to talk to him first,” Jenny offered, “see what he wants? At least, take a message, or something. I promise, I won’t interfere beyond that.”
“Oh, Jen, I don’t know...” Cassie sighed.
Cassie’s phone suddenly vibrated again. Cassie bit her lip, thinking long and hard about what she wanted to do.
Jenny, however, swiftly reached her arm across and quickly snatched the phone of the end table.
“Jen, NO!” Cassie protested, trying to grab Jenny’s arm, but Jenny was already in the act of standing up and moving away from the couch. Cassie quickly pursued, nearly tripping over the ottoman in the process.
“Jen, stop! Don’t—“
Jenny had already answered the call, keeping her friend at arm’s length as she placed the phone to her left ear.
“Hello?”
“Uh—“ Nick uttered, surprised to hear a somewhat unfamiliar voice on the other end of the line. “Uh, Cassie?”
“Um, Cassie’s not available right now, Nick. This is Jenny. Your neighbor? We met a couple of times before.”
“Uh, yeah, I remember you, Jenny. Um, is Cassie gonna be back soon? I-I really need to talk to her.”
Jenny shot Cassie a look, pushing the phone towards her. Cassie, however, waved it off, shaking her head as quietly as possible.
“You know, she just stepped out for a minute,” Jenny lied. “Um, do you want me to give her a message, or something?”
“Oh, well, I kind of wanted to talk to her and give her some....personal news,” Nick replied hesitantly, “but I can try again later.”
Jenny looked at Cassie again; then, made a bold move.
“You know what?” Jenny ejaculated. “She just came back in. Hold on a second.”
Cassie’s eyes went wide, she frantically waved her arms and shook her head as Jenny put her hand over the mouthpiece, pushing the phone towards Cassie’s face.
“No!” Cassie whispered harshly.
“Just give him a chance!” Jenny urged, pushing the phone further towards Cassie.
Cassie sighed, grit her teeth, and squinted her eyes as she gently retrieved her phone from Jenny’s grasp.
“H-hello?”
“Hey. How are you?” Nick asked anxiously.
“Oh, I’m doin’ fine,” Cassie replied, sighing. “What’s up?”
“Cass,” Nick began, “uh, look, I know we haven’t spoken for a couple weeks, but I wanted to, um, tell you some news....you know, give you an update on what’s been going on.”
“Yes, AND...?!” Cassie replied impatiently.
“...Look, actually...Could I just come over and talk to you in person?” Nick blurted out. “I-It’s a little hard to say over the phone.”
“Nick, how’s not really the best time,” Cassie sighed.
“Come on, Cass,” Nick pleaded. “I’m not asking you to take me back. I just wanna sit down with you and discuss things face-to-face: no judgment, no condescension, no pleading. I just wanna try to work things out.
Cassie sighed again and scratched the back of her head, trying to come up with some good excuse for Nick NOT to come back to the apartment.
“Nick, look,” Cassie explained, “obviously, we have some things we need to talk about, but I’m not sure if I’m up for it right now.”
“Cassie, I know there’s a big rift between us, and I know there’s some things that you don’t wanna talk about right now, but I need to know...well, where exactly we stand: Am I gonna be able to come home soon, or do I need to look for another apartment? I just wanna...”
Nick sighed, trying to find the right words.
“I just don’t want to live in limbo anymore. Maybe we can’t patch things up right now, but I want to, at least, sit down and plan out where we go from here.”
Cassie looked over at Jenny, whose eyes were practically pleading for her to let Nick come home.
“Alright, but not right now,” Cassie relented. “Why don’t you come over first thing in the morning, and....we can hammer some things out?”
“Yes,” Nick nodded excitedly, “absolutely. That’d be great!”
“Just don’t read too much into this, OK? There’s a lot of stuff we’re gonna have to work through before I can even BEGIN to forgive you.”
“I understand. Thanks sweetie.”
“OK,” Cassie said, not returning the sentiment. “We’ll talk tomorrow, alright?”
“Alright...I love you.”
“....I love you, too,” Cassie replied hesitantly.
“See you tomorrow.”
“OK. Bye.”
“Bye,” Nick said, ending the call. His arms fell into his lap. He sat motionless in deep thought, breathing deeply. He hadn’t even told her that he’d learned to control his power.
“I think it’s best to just start slow,” he said aloud.
Nick lay down and turned on the TV, trying to pass the time until tomorrow. At some point, he closed his eyes, listening to the TV in the background, and fell asleep a short time later.

Cassie ended the call and dropped her arms to her side with a reluctant sigh.
“I’m proud of you,” Jenny reassured her, rubbing Cassie’s left arm. “This is a great first step.”
“Yeah,” Cassie nodded. “Would you mind staying over tonight? I-I’d really appreciate the company.”
“Not at all,” Jenny smiled. “Anything I can do to help. So, what do you wanna do tonight?”
“I don’t care,” Cassie replied, shaking her head. “Just as long as it involves alcohol.”

——————————————————————————————————————

Nick blinked a few times as he opened his eyes. At first, he wasn’t quite sure where he was. As he came to his senses, he slowly scanned the nearly pitch black room, the glow from the television the only light source in the room.
“Uhn, what time is it,” he muttered groggily as he looked over to the clock on the nightstand.
“Holy shit!” Nick exclaimed, seeing that it was a quarter past midnight. “Did I sleep all afternoon?!”
Apparently, building up the nerve to call Cassie, coupled with actually conversing with her, and practicing shrinking and growing himself, had sapped all of Nick’s energy. He was still pretty tired, and he probably would’ve just fallen back to sleep right then and there, but his stomach started rumbling, unhappy that it had missed dinner.
“I guess I should go grab a bite to eat,” Nick said to himself, “but what’s even OPEN right now?”
“Hmph,” Nick shrugged, standing up from the bed. “Maybe I can find a drive-through that’s still open.”

It was a little after midnight when the two girls finally made it back home, Jenny practically carrying an extremely wasted Cassie over the threshold to her apartment. Normally, Cassie wasn’t one to let loose and release her inhibitions, but that night, she needed an escape; she didn’t want to think about her husband or her marriage: she just wanted to have a good time.
Figuring they were both going to get quite intoxicated by the end of the night, the two had done the responsible thing and ordered an Uber®a039; to get to and from their evening at the dance club. Throughout the night, the two girls downed numerous fruity drinks, while occasionally letting loose out on the dance floor. Cassie, in particular, was really dancing up a storm, shaking her ass for all the guys to see, who, in turn, were more than willing to rub up against her and cop a feel, but the ever vigilant Jenny was always standing by making sure Cassie didn’t get too out of control.
Nonetheless, despite not staying too late, both Cassie and Jenny had a pretty fun time.
“OK, sweetie,” Jenny said as she pushed open Cassie‘s front door. “Here we are. Home at last.”
Cassie’s only response was a slight moan; she was barely conscious and half-lucid.
“Here,” Jenny chortled, “kick off your shoes while I set your handbag and keys on the table with mine, OK?”
“Yeah, OK,” Cassie nodded groggily, slipping her feet out of her platform sandals. “Jenny?”
“Hm?”
“Is—Is Nick here yet?”
“No, sweetie,” Jenny chortled. “He won’t be here until the morning.”
“Good,” Cassie replied in a rather slurred voice. “I don’t wanna have to worry about SQUISHING him.”
“Well, I’m sure Nick would appreciate that,” Jenny chuckled, “if he were actually here, but for now, how about we get you to bed?”
“OK,” Cassie said as she stumbled into the living room, peering at the floor as her bare feet lightly stomped the carpet with each step.
“Nick,” Cassie called to the floor, in a slightly singsong voice, “if you’re down there, you better watch out....or I might squash you.”
“Honey,” Jenny called out, racing into the living room and putting Cassie’s arm over her shoulder to hold her up, “I told you, Nick‘s not here. Geez, girl! You are totally wasted!”
“Yeah, I am,” Cassie giggled proudly, still slurring her speech. “I haven’t had that much fun for a long time.”
“Yeah, I can tell,” Jenny chuckled as they stumbled into Cassie‘s bedroom.
“Here,” Jenny said, steadying Cassie on her feet next to the bed, “let’s get your clothes off.”
Despite her completely inebriated state, Cassie somehow managed to take of her blouse and slip out of her cut-off jean shorts without toppling over. Then, she pulled back the covers before climbing into bed; she was completely passed out by the time her head hit the pillow.
Jenny, who was still pretty buzzed herself, though not as much as Cassie, chuckled to herself as she watched her friend practically collapse onto the opposite side of the bed. Although she was quite concerned with how much alcohol Cassie and she herself had imbibed that night, Jenny had to admit, it DID feel good to let loose and throw caution to the wind.
Jenny quickly gathered her jammies and headed towards the bathroom to change and brush her teeth; before she left the bedroom, however, she stopped off on Cassie’s side of the bed to tuck in her unconscious friend.
“Sleep tight, sweetie,” she said softly, pulling the covers up over Cassie’s shoulders. “Get some rest. You’ve gotta BIG day ahead of you.”

Not a half hour after he’d awoken, Nick was driving through a late-night taco place, grabbing a dinner box. Though he would’ve preferred to just take it back to the motel and eat in front of the TV, he was so hungry, he ending up scarfing down his meal while sitting in the restaurant’s nearly empty parking lot, scrolling through his phone.
While he did find some amusing videos to help pass the time, Nick’s mind was spinning wildly over the conversation he’d had with Cassie that afternoon....and the one they’d have later on that morning. What was he gonna say to her? What was SHE going to say to HIM? Would she let him come back home, or were they going to stay separated? And if they stayed separated, was it just the first step in a long, painful road towards DIVORCE?!
Nick grew increasingly anxious as countless ideas and scenarios bounced around his mind. His heart was pounding wildly as it dropped over and over again in his chest.
Should I tell Cassie the good news: that I’ve learned to control my power? he thought nervously, Or will she simply not be interested, and would even the mere mention of the subject do nothing but drive her even further away?
With his drink being the only unfinished part of his late dinner, Nick sighed, gathered up his trash in the passenger’s seat, and reached for the keys to start his car...
Nick suddenly froze in place, stranded in deep thought, contemplating something drastic.
What if...
A thought suddenly began coalescing in his mind, as if instantaneously manifesting itself from nothingness:
What if I just went home? Nick thought. What if I just drove home, burst into the apartment, woke Cassie up, took her in my arms, and just begged her—pleaded with her—to let me come home....to take me back? She’d probably be too tired to argue. She’d HAVE to let me stay. Heck, she’d probably just let me hop right into bed next to her.
Nick quickly shook off the thought. It was a terrible idea! Cassie’d probably think he was nuts; but then again, it would be a bold move, and maybe that’s just what Nick needed to do right now—make a bold, decisive move. He’d been so passive with Cassie lately, stepping around her feelings, trying not to make her angry...Maybe…Maybe it was time for Nick to be the dominant one, to take a stand, to look her in the eyes and tell her:
‘Cassie, I’m not leaving! I want us to work through this! I don’t want to get separated! I love you!’
...?...
“...Maybe I could just sleep on the couch and just be there when Cassie wakes up in the morning,” Nick sighed softly, lacking the real courage to execute his former thought.
Nick bit is lower lip anxiously, contemplating his next move, a decision that could literally determine he course of the rest of his life...
Nick’s nodded his head. His mind was made up; his destination was clear!
He turned the keys in the ignition, rolled his car out of the restaurant parking lot, and drove off into the night.
Chapter 17: A Little Unexpected by Shrinker82
An hour had passed since Jenny and Cassie had arrived home from their night out. Cassie had completely passed-out in her bed, dead to the world, while Jenny was sitting on the couch in the living room, scrolling through her phone. After brushing her teeth and changing into her pajamas—a light-fitting, light-gray T-shirt, and soft, pink, cotton shorts, which barely even reached halfway to her knees—Jenny had woken and sobered up a bit, and, not quite ready for bed just yet, she figured she’d sit in the living room and play on her phone for a while.
As she sat, however, Jenny kept thinking more and more about grabbing a little midnight snack from the kitchen. Cassie had said that she was welcome to anything in the kitchen whenever she stayed over, but Jenny currently wasn’t really THAT hungry, and was thinking maybe just getting something to drink would be enough to curb her appetite; although without eating anything to cleanse her palate after having brushed her teeth, anything she drank was bound to taste terrible.
“Maybe I can find a bag of chips, or some crackers, or something,” Jenny muttered to herself as she got up from the couch, putting her phone into her pocket as she headed into the kitchen. She hastily rummaged through Cassie‘s cabinets, looking for something salty to cleanse her palate of the minty taste of her toothpaste.
“Eh,” Jenny shrugged, spotting an open box of Lucky Charms®a039; on one of the shelves of an upper cabinet, “I guess I could go for a bowl of cereal.”
Jenny set the box of cereal on the counter, then rummaged through the refrigerator for some milk. She didn’t even hear the rustling of keys outside the front door less than 10 feet away, nor realized someone had entered the apartment and was standing by the front door when she lifted her head above the refrigerator door.
“EEP!” Jenny gasped, nearly dropping the gallon of milk in her arms.
“SHIT!” Nick exclaimed, dropping his keys to the floor as he took a slightly defensive stance. “Jenny! God, I-I’m so sorry!”
“Nick!” Jenny exclaimed, then sighed with relief, putting her hand on her chest. “Jesus! You scared me!”
“You scared ME! I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize you’d be here.”
“Yeah,” Jenny sighed, setting the gallon of milk down on the counter next to the cereal box. “Cassie invited me to stay the night. We went out clubbing earlier; we just got back a little over an hour ago.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, “well, I didn’t mean to...I mean, I-I wasn’t...You know what? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. I should go.”
“No, wait,” Jenny said, moving towards him. “Don’t go.”
“I-I didn’t know you’d be here,” Nick replied, turning towards the door, “I’ll just go and come back later in the morning.”
“No,” Jenny said, quickly grabbing his arm and turning him back towards her, “Please stay. It’s OK, really. Actually, I’m kinda glad you’re here.”
“You...You are?!” Nick replied with bewilderment.
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, “I was actually hoping to talk to you. Here, let me—OOP!”
Jenny was apparently not as sober as she thought. As she began backing away, her feet got tangled up; she tripped, falling backwards.
“OH!” Nick uttered, springing forward, grabbing her in his arms about halfway to the floor. He knelt down, gently resting her back upon his right thigh.
“Gotcha!” Nick exclaimed. “You OK?”
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, still shaken. “I’m good.
“Thanks, Nick,” she sighed gratefully, planting her bare feet on the kitchen floor, and putting her hand on his shoulder.
“You’re welcome,” Nick said softly, thankful he hadn’t let her hit the floor.
“Wow!” she exclaimed softly, gently grabbing onto his other arm and relaxing her body a bit. “You’ve got great reflexes!”
“Thanks,” Nick laughed nervously. “Good thing, too.”
“Yeah,” Jenny nodded, also laughing nervously. “Otherwise, I’d be on the floor right now.”
The two laughed nervously for a few seconds, Nick grinning softly at her.
Then, as the laughter died down, their eyes met; for a moment, neither party said anything.
Nick never realized that Jenny had such beautiful, baby-blue eyes before. The two had seen each other at least a dozen times or so in the past, but this was the first time he’d actually taken notice. It was also the first time in a long time that he had held a beautiful, young woman in his arms.
As for Jenny, she’d awkwardly never been in such a position before—nearly horizontal, being held firmly, yet gently in a man’s strong arms—and she herself couldn’t help stating right back into Nick’s kind, blue eyes. Maybe it was because she was still a little tipsy, or maybe it was because he had saved her from what no doubt would’ve been a painful fall; either way, she was certainly feeling content.
“Uh, here,” Nick said, breaking the awkward silence as he helped Jenny to her feet.
“Thanks,” she replied, brushing herself off. “Maybe I had a little too much to drink tonight.”
“Yeah, maybe,” Nick chortled.
“Um, anyway,” Jenny continued, “you mind if we sit down and talk for a bit?”
“Not at all,” Nick shrugged, though he was a little anxious about what Jenny was going to say.
“Great,” Jenny said, grabbing his hand and leading him into the living room. She quickly guided him around the ottoman and sat down next to him on the couch.
“To be honest,” Nick said nervously, trying to ease his tension, “I-I’m not sure why I came over....I mean, tonight....just now.”
“Yeah,” Jenny agreed, slightly puzzled. “Why are you here now, if you don’t mind me asking? Didn’t Cassie say to come over in the morning?”
“Yeah, she did,” Nick confirmed. “I-I guess she told you.”
“Well, kinda,” Jenny admitted. “Actually, I...was here when you called earlier today.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, slightly embarrassed. “I-I, uh...”
“Don’t worry about it,” Jenny consoled him, bending her right leg and plopping her foot up on the couch to make herself a little more comfortable. “Every couple I know goes through stuff like this. You don’t have to be embarrassed. So anyway, why DID you come over tonight?”
“Well, I kinda wanted to be here when Cassie...uh...” Nick’s voice trailed off again.
“What?” Jenny asked, wanting him to continue. “‘W-When Cassie’ what?”
“Well,” Nick sighed uneasily, “actually, now that I think about it...it was kind of a stupid idea.”
“What was?”
“Nothing,” Nick shook his head and sighed. “Never mind.”
It was as if that perfect thought that had manifested in his mind earlier had suddenly been analyzed under a huge microscope; now, the bold move he’d been so driven by before didn’t really seem to make a lot of sense.
“Well, anyway, it’s fine,” Jenny shrugged. “Like I said, you being here gives us a chance to talk a bit.”
“U-Uh, a-about what?” Nick asked nervously.
“About you and Cassie,” Jenny replied.
“Oh,” Nick uttered uncomfortably.
“Well...actually, more about Cassie.”
“Oh...O-OK,” Nick replied, though he wasn’t sure that was honestly much better, “but...m-maybe we should...”
He kept looking towards the half-open bedroom door, half expecting for Cassie to suddenly appear, be offended by his presence, and scold him for his disobedience. He was hoping he and Jenny could continue their conversation elsewhere.
“It’s OK,” Jenny said, shaking her head. “Cassie’s passed out. She’s...not getting up anytime soon. We, uh, BOTH kinda had a lot to drink tonight.”
“Ah,” Nick acknowledged, scratching the back of his head. “I, uh, hope it wasn’t on MY account.”
Jenny didn’t reply, only awkwardly averted her gaze. She was at a loss for words. She really didn’t want to hurt Nick’s feelings, but he was, unfortunately, quite correct in his assumption.
“Nick, look,” Jenny began, sandwiching his left hand between both of hers, comfortingly. “Cassie’s…well…I’ve been really worried about her lately. She, honestly, hasn’t been herself lately....at least, not since you left. I-I know she might appear to be taking it well, but...but underneath...”
Jenny sighed, trying to gather her thoughts:
“Look, I don’t know if Cassie told you, but that day—the day you left—well, that morning Cassie and I ran into each other at the mailbox, and we had a little talk....about you....about how stressful things had been for you lately....and...HER too.”
“Yeah, I, uh....kinda heard about it,” Nick replied, looking at the floor awkwardly.
“Well,” Jenny continued, “that night, we went out to dinner and...well....she told me what’s been going on....with you....what’s REALLY been going on.”
Nick’s ears suddenly perked up.
Cassie couldn’t of told her the truth, Nick thought frightfully. She just COULDN’T have!
“Uh, whaaaaat exactly did she tell you?” he asked nervously, slowly turning his gaze back to her without moving his head.
“Well, first, I want you to bear in mind that Cassie didn’t tell me anything, at least, not at first,” Jenny explained, putting her hands up defensively. “I....I kinda dragged it out of her.”
“Dragged WHAT out of her?” Nick asked, trembling.
“U-uh, about you...” Jenny stammered, putting her right hand on his shoulder, “...u-um.... being able to, uh...sh-shrink yourself.”
Nick was absolutely mortified! His eyes went wide, his jaw hung open, and his lips quivered.
“Wh-what?!” he stuttered meekly, still frozen with embarrassment.
“She told me about how you can shrink yourself....a-and about you’ve been losing control,” Jenny repeated.
Nick was about to cry, completely beside himself.
“She...she told you that?” he quietly uttered.
“Nick, hang on,” Jenny said, realizing he was getting upset. “Listen, b-before you get upset...”
‘Upset’ didn’t even remotely cover it. Nick was completely and utterly humiliated, SO embarrassed, in fact, that he actually wanted to drop dead right on the spot! Cassie had actually told someone about his fetish....told someone about what happened. She’d completely betrayed his trust, broken the most sacred vow of secrecy between a husband and wife.
Nick suddenly felt lightheaded, and nearly toppled over.
“Nick, listen. It’s OK,” Jenny tried reassuring him, reaching behind his shoulder and pulling him back up. “Really, i-it’s OK. You don’t have to be embarrassed, not on MY account.”
“N...N...,” Nick’s reply was stuttering gibberish. He kept shaking his head, still in disbelief that his secret was out.
“Nick—Nick, look at me,” Jenny said firmly, placing her hands on both of his cheeks and turning his head so he was staring into her eye.
“Look at me,” she said again, a bit softer this time. “Listen to me: it’s OK. I know....you must be feeling....beyond embarrassed right now, b-but I swear, you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about.”
“Nothing to be...she...she told you—“
“I know,” Jenny whispered, trying to calm him down. “I know. Don’t be embarrassed. Don’t be afraid. I’m not judging you, I promise. Cassie didn’t tell me this lightly, a-and she never would have said anything if I hadn’t dragged it out of her. Yes, I-I’ll admit, once I realized she was being completely serious, it took me a little while to wrap my head around the whole thing, b-but once I did, I realized, it’s....honestly not THAT strange...
“...O-OK, I’ll admit, it’s VERY strange,” Jenny stammered, her hands mimicking her speech, “but....trust me, EVERY couple I know has their own little...’kink’ they share, and yours is no different. Of course, obviously, your situation is pretty unique, but when you get right down to it, you’re no different than anyone else. Everyone has something.”
Nick sighed, still quite morose and ready eyed.
“Look,” Jenny continued softly, caressing his arm, “I don’t know how it is with guys, but believe it or not, sometimes girls talk about these things with each other.”
“Th....They do?!” Nick stammered.
Jenny nodded gently.
“I mean, obviously, we don’t spill EVERY little detail,” she continued, averting her gaze for a moment, “but, believe it or not, sometimes...sometimes it just feels good to vent about our sex lives.”
Jenny lightly placed her fingers under his chin.
“Nick,” she said softly, “Cassie felt she could trust me with this, and I know you’re feeling embarrassed and vulnerable right now, I get it, but...you don’t have to be—not with me. You can trust me, and, if you feel comfortable enough, you can confide in me, if you want.”
“I....I-I don’t think I can,” Nick stuttered, “I mean, we hardly know each other.”
“I know you better than you think,” Jenny said, “Over the past couple weeks, Cassie and I have gotten really close, and she’s told me a lot about you—not just the shrinking stuff—I asked her about you; I WANTED her to tell me about you, and even though you and I have only spoken a few times, with all that she’s told me, I feel like I know you now.”
“Well, maybe,” Nick replied, “but, I still hardly know YOU. I mean, I barely know anything about you.”
“Well,” Jenny shrugged, sitting up a bit, “what do ya wanna know?”
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged back. “I guess....whatever you can tell me.”
“Well,” Jenny sighed, “I’m 26, I moved here from Akron after I graduated college, I work as a junior copywriter for an advertising agency, and I’m a Virgo...”
Nick smirked, chuckling to himself over the mental image that had just popped into his head.
“What?” Jenny asked, wondering what Nick found so funny.
“Nothing,” Nick chortled, shaking his head. “Anything else?”
“Well, I’m an only child,” Jenny continued, “I live alone, and I’m single....I guess, when you think about it, I kinda live a boring life.”
“Hmph,” Nick nodded. “So, i-is THAT why you wanted to talk—to....tell me that Cassie told you about...you know?”
“No,” Jenny shook her head, “it wasn’t just that. I just wanted to prepare you....you know, for talking things out with Cassie....and....I wanted to let you know that I’m rooting for ya.”
Nick shot her a confused look.
“I’m serious,” Jenny insisted. “Look, Cassie’s my friend, and I want her to be happy, and....I want you to be happy, too.”
“R-Really?!” Nick uttered, flabbergasted.
“Of course. I was hoping that maybe, you know, if I prepared you, and tried to smooth things over with Cassie....I could help put you guys back together.”
“Wow,” Nick replied, “thanks, Jenny.”
“No problem,” Jenny smiled softly, gently tapping his shoulder.
Nick smiled, looking back at the floor again, while Jenny leaned against the back cushion of her section of the couch.
“Whatcha thinkin’?” She asked him after a few moments of silence.
“Huh?” he uttered, looking up, her question taking a second to register in his mind. “Oh, nothing in-particular.”
The two sat in silence for a few moments more.
“Nick?” Jenny finally spoke up.
“Hm?”
“Can—Can I tell you somethin’?” she asked softly.
“Sure,” Nick replied.
“Just between us,” Jenny began, scooting closer, “when Cassie told me about this whole ‘shrinking’ thing—you know, after I realized she was serious?”
“Yeah,” Nick replied apprehensively.
“Well, I gotta say...”
Jenny moved a little closer, lowering her voice to a whisper:
“I actually think it’s....kinda hot.”
“Really?!” Nick chortled.
“Yeah,” Jenny giggled, with a nervous smile. “When I got to thinking about it—you know, the way Cassie was describing it—I thought the whole idea was....REALLY HOT. You know, like using a little person as a dildo...”
“Holy shit!” Nick exclaimed in a hushed tone. “Really?!”
“Stop!” Jenny chuckled bashfully, giving him a playful tap. “You’re gonna make me blush!”
“Sorry,” Nick chuckled, sharing the laugh.
“So, did...did she tell you anything else?” Nick smirked slyly.
“Well,” Jenny said, looking around and biting her lip, “actually, she told me about this....this thing you do...”
“What ‘thing’?”
“You know,” Jenny chortled shyly, using her hands to act out her words, “how you’d....shrink down small, then....c-crawl up her leg….and up her thigh....and then, over to her....p-pubic area...”
Jenny couldn’t finish the description, finding it a little embarrassing to continue....and also because she was beginning to turn herself on; Nick, meanwhile was practically salivating over Jenny’s detailed description of his antics, feeling slightly aroused himself seeing her squirming in her seat.
“Ahem,” Jenny cleared her throat, “Uh, so, um, anyway, you never really answered my question: Why DID you come over tonight?”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, realizing things were about to get uncomfortable again, “well, I was just...well, in my head, I thought that...I had this idea that, maybe, if I just, you know, came over....woke Cassie up....took her in my arms, and....told her I love her...you know, honestly, it was a silly idea.”
“No,” Jenny reassured him, “No, it wasn’t a silly idea. I....actually think it’s kinda sweet. You were willing to go such extremes to get Cassie back. It just goes to show how much you really love her.”
“Yeah, well....I-I think it sounded better in my head, but...now that I’m here...”
Nick shook his head, realizing how foolish he felt.
“Nick,” Jenny sighed, moving closer and caressing his shoulder, “All things considered, I think it was really sweet of you to come over tonight.”
“Really?” Nick uttered, unsure if Jenny was just humoring him. “Y-You really think so?”
“Yes,” Jenny replied softly, “you’re a sweet guy, Nick, and, you know....though you were no doubt doing it for your own benefit, the fact that you went to such great lengths to learn how to shrink yourself—the time, the dedication—and the fact that you wanted to share all that with Cassie—to pleasure her and make her happy—I think that was very sweet of you.”
“Thanks,” Nick blushed, giggling nervously. “I guess it IS pretty impressive!”
“No kidding!” Jenny added. “So, how exactly did to learn how to SHRINK yourself like that?”
“Well, it all started with this book I found on the Internet,” Nick explained, “See, it was written by this yoga master who claimed that through the power of the mind, you could manipulate your body to do all sorts of things. When I heard about some people who bought it, claiming to be able to change their height and get TALLER, I thought, ‘What the heck? I’ll give it a try!’ Took a while to learn how to DO IT, though!”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chortled. “How long did it TAKE you?”
“Almost a year.”
“Wow,” Jenny exclaimed softly, shaking her head with disbelief, “it’s just...I mean...I-I still can’t believe you can actually DO that!”
“Yeah, well...” Nick shrugged, not wanting to get into the embarrassing parts about losing control and getting stuck between Cassie’s toes....AND under her foot....AND all the other embarrassing places he’d ended up.
Meanwhile, Jenny was thinking quietly to herself, grinning softly, and nearly unaware that she was still rubbing Nick’s shoulder with her hand. She wanted to ask him something, but she wasn’t exactly sure HOW to ask it, or if he’d even be willing to answer; she’d figured she’d have to work into it a bit and try to get Nick to open up to her.
“Hey, Nick?” she finally spoke up, biting her lower lip.
“Yeah,” Nick replied hesitantly.
Jenny took a deep breath, making sure she picked her words carefully:
“...OK, full disclosure, you don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to,” she began, taking his hand in hopes that it would put him at ease, “but I was just wondering: what’s it like....you know, being that small?”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, hesitant to respond, “Well, i-it’s kinda neat, I guess. You get to see things from a new perspective.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chuckled, though hoping she could get some more information, “but what...what about it, did you find so...I mean, what made you want to...i-in the first place?”
“Oh, I-I don’t know,” Nick shrugged; “I guess, I just…I just always found it....I don’t know...SEXY, I guess.”
“Hm,” she replied. “Why do you find it so sexy?”
“You know, I’m not sure, really,” Nick admitted, “I just...do.”
Jenny sighed and rolled her eyes. Nick quickly realized she was looking for more details.
“I guess,” he continued, trying to explain himself, “there’s something kind of....sensual about....being small....a-around a giant woman. You know, walking over her naked body—up and down her legs....and up her tummy...you know, taking in all of her....delicate curves...”
Nick swallowed hard, turning his eyes to Jenny, who was seemingly hanging on his every word.
“DOES sound kinda sexy when you think about it,” Jenny chortled softly. “It might be fun to have a little person walk up and down my body.”
“You’d be surprised how good it feels,” Nick smiled softly. “I mean, granted, I’ve only been on one side of it.”
“Right,” Jenny chuckled.
“But, I’m sure it feels good, and, of course, there’s perks for me, as well....especially when....that giantess has nice....soft skin.”
Nick was gently caressing the back of Jenny’s hand as he spoke.
“Mm,” Jenny moaned softly, responding to his touch, “of course.”
“Mm-hm,” Nick nodded, walking two fingers over her hand and slightly up her arm, “your tiny feet sink into her soft flesh; it’s almost like walking on a cloud....and it’s even better if she lotions up first.”
“Hm, I’ll bet it is,” Jenny smiled softly.
“Oh, and you have NO idea how fun it is to climb a giant breast!” Nick added excitedly. “And to bounce on top...”
Jenny giggled softly at his enthusiasm.
“...and then, to sit down...” Nick continued, sighing, “...and feel her chest slowly rise and fall...and see the cute way she bites her lip when you caress her nipple...”
“Yeah,” Jenny chuckled, instinctively biting her lower lip. She was sure Nick had added that little detail for her benefit when he raised his eyebrows.
“Tell me,” she asked him softly, leaning closer, “what’s it like...being inside...”
Jenny motioned to her crotch with her eyes.
“U-Uh, Well,” Nick stammered, “if...you know, once you’ve got her going...it’s like, so...you’re just enveloped in a...warm, wet, s-slippery hug...”
“Mm-hm” Jenny nodded.
“...and then, being slid in-and-out...” Nick continued, breathing heavily, “...w-wiggling around inside...”
“Uh huh,” Jenny uttered breathlessly, feeling herself getting quite moist at his words, silently begging him for more with her eyes.
“...and then you’re...wiggling around...feeling your way about…touching every surface as you hear the giantess moaning...”
“Mm-hm,” Jenny uttered, beginning to squirm in her seat.
“...and then, when you really want to get her going....you....grab her....um....you....m-massage her clit...”
Jenny actually uttered a little squeak, biting her lower lip as she felt her panties getting soaked with cum.
“Then, um, you...well, she starts, you know, thrusting her hips...and you have to hold on, you see, so you, uh...you’re already grabbing her, so you hold on tighter, which....only makes her thrust more, so...so you...”
Nick had stopped talking. Neither one of them could say anything as they looked hungrily into the other’s eyes.
Their faces were practically touching...
“We should stop,” Nick suddenly blurted out, pulling his head away as his moral sense drastically took hold of him.
“Yeah,” Jenny said half-heartedly, “you’re right. I’m sorry. I kinda got caught up in the moment.”
“You don’t have to apologize,” Nick chortled nervously, shaking his head as he began to stand up. “I’m sorry, I don’t...I shouldn’t have come over tonight. I should go.”
“No,” Jenny said, gently pulling him back down. “Nick, please don’t go. You should be here in the morning when Cassie wakes up. Why don’t you...sleep here, on the couch?”
“But if she wakes up and finds me here...” Nick explained anxiously, “...if she’s in one of her moods...”
“Look,” Jenny said, trying to settle him down, “Don’t worry, I’ll act as a buffer if I have to. I really want you two to work things out. Besides, I usually wake up before Cassie anyway. When she gets up, I’ll just tell her she was asleep when you got here. It not....technically a lie.”
“I appreciate that, Jenny,” Nick sighed, “but, the more I think about it, the more I’m just not sure it’s gonna matter either way.”
“Don’t say that,” Jenny replied sympathetically. “You just gotta stay positive.”
“But...Cassie was SO short with me on the phone. I mean, YOU were there, YOU heard her. I was hoping that in the two weeks I was away, she’d calm down a bit. I mean, yes, we had some close calls and whatnot, but I’ve been working nonstop for the past TWO WEEKS to gain control of my powers, so that if there WERE any more incidents, I could at least MITIGATE them.”
“Yeah, that’s the other thing I was meaning to ask you,” Jenny interjected, shaking her head. “How DID you....‘lose control’ anyway? I mean, how, exactly, do you...‘shrink yourself by accident’?”
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged, shaking his head. “It’d never been a huge problem until around my birthday a couple of months ago. I mean, I knew, initially, that whenever I shrank myself, I’d have to wait and for my body to regrow on its own, which wasn’t all THAT bad, but then, my body started shrinking all by itself, and at the most unexpected and inconvenient times, no less. At least NOW I can regrow myself on command, so if anything DOES happen again, I can just grow back immediately, so there shouldn’t be any more accidents. Period.”
“Oh, Nick, you poor thing,” Jenny sighed, trying to comfort him, “Cassie told me all about those accidents, and I’m so sorry that those things happened to you, but Cassie was just scared for you, that’s all....and herself, for that matter. I know it seems like she’s still mad at you, but despite that angry façade she’s putting on, she still really cares for you. She was just so on edge before; she just couldn’t take the stress. I mean, can you blame her?! Can you imagine how she’d feel if she’d accidentally SQUASHED YOU?! She’d never forgive herself!”
“Humph,” Nick shrugged. “She’d probably just shrug it off.”
“No she wouldn’t!” Jenny objected, taken aback by his comment. “How can you THINK that?!”
“That’s how she acted the LAST time,” Nick replied bluntly, “right before she kicked me out!”
“But Nick, that was an ACCIDENT,” Jenny insisted, “if she’d have KNOWN you were down there, she never would have...have—“
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, wai—wait a minute,” Nick interrupted her, slightly confused. “Wh-What do you mean: ‘If she’d have known I was...’? A-Are we talking about the same day?!”
“I think so,” Jenny replied, “the day she kicked you out, right?”
“Right,” Nick confirmed.
“Yeah, Cassie told me she almost SQUASHED you. You’re lucky she found you when she did.”
“‘Lucky she FOUND me’?!” Nick replied, aghast. “I’m just LUCKY she changed her mind!”
“‘Changed her mind’?” Jenny mimicked with confusion. “Nick, what’re you talking about?”
“The day she kicked me out!” he reiterated...
Nick abruptly paused; his demeanor changed. He was suddenly getting a sneaking suspicion.
“Jenny,” he asked deliberately, “what exactly did Cassie tell you about the day I left?”
“U-Uh,” Jenny stumbled, trying to gather her thoughts, “Well, after we talked by the mailboxes, sh-she told me came back to the apartment, a-and that’s when she noticed you were missing. She said she nearly squashed you when she found you! I-It freaked her out so bad that she kicked you out for her own sanity...but Nick, she wasn’t trying to hurt you. She just didn’t know you were down there...”
“‘Wasn’t trying to...’ Jenny, she tried to SQUASH me!” Nick exclaimed, confused as to why she was so casual about what should have been a shocking revelation.
“Not on PURPOSE!” Jenny interjected, trying to clarify herself.
“YES ‘on purpose!” Nick exclaimed defensively, motioning towards floor near the TV. “Cassie was—“
Nick suddenly froze mid sentence; his eyes went wide, and his mouth gaped open.
“...ick...Nick?!” Jenny’s voice echoed distantly.
Nick snapped back to attention.
“Sorry,” Nick apologized, realizing he’d spaced out for a moment. “Jenny, did Cassie give you the impression that her nearly squashing me was an ACCIDENT?!”
“YES, of COURSE!” she replied bluntly. “Why—How could you think otherwise?!”
Nick felt like he’d been hit with a ton of bricks! All this time, Nick had thought that Cassie had simply forgotten herself that day, and had simply been gripped with a fit of temporary insanity, but to be deceitful?! Coy?! Practically deny everything?!
“Nick, what’s wrong?” Jenny asked concernedly.
“Jenny,” Nick said deliberately, “I-I don’t know what Cassie’s been telling you about that day—about my shrinking in general—but....she’s NOT being straight with you.”
“What?” Jenny uttered, shaking her head. “W-What do ya mean?”
“What Cassie told you about the other day—the day you two met at the mailbox—that’s...I don’t know all the details of what Cassie told you, or the impression you got about what transpired between me and her, but that’s....not exactly what happened....In fact, that’s not even CLOSE to what happened.”
“Wha...Nick, what’re you saying?”
“Well,” Nick began, “just in case you don’t know, or have the wrong idea, let me tell you the story of what happened that day....the WHOLE story:
“That morning—the morning of your conversation at the mailboxes; the day she kicked me out—that morning, after I got back from my run, I hopped in the shower while Cassie was working on her computer. I’d asked her to keep an eye out for the mail truck ‘cause I’d seen it while I was out running. So, I’m in the shower, when, all of a sudden, I have a SHRINKING episode....and I couldn’t stop it. I tried calling for help, but I knew I needed to get out before it was too late. By the time I climbed out of the shower and reached the bathroom door, I was already a quarter of an inch tall...”
As Jenny listened intently to Chris retell his story, her jaw began to drop at the vivid details he described.
“...So, I crawl under the door,” Nick continued, “and I’m trying to figure out what to do, when, all of a sudden, Cassie comes stomping into the hallway. I-I tried screaming for her, but it was no use. Before I knew it, she was at the door; her foot was coming down....right on TOP of me.
“BOOM!” Nick exclaimed, clapping his hands.
Jenny silently gasped in horror, putting one hand over her mouth.
“Oh my God, Nick!” she exclaimed softly through her hand, then moving it to reach out to him. “Are you being SERIOUS with me right now?!”
“YES, I’m being serious!” Nick professed. “Luckily, she stepped on me with her SOLE; otherwise, I’d have been squished right then and there! Well, anyway, there I am, under her foot, lucky to still be alive, while she’s thinking I’m still in the shower, and calling me through the door, telling she was going out to get the mail. When she finally moved her foot, I was stuck, literally STUCK to her sole!”
Jenny‘s eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped open again; Cassie had certainly NOT told her THAT little detail.
“I was screaming, struggling to get free, but she couldn’t hear me,” Nick professed again, “Then, she put on her shoes, and went outside to check the mail; then, she ran into you...Jenny, I was stuck to her foot the WHOLE time you two were talking!”
“Oh my God, Nick!” Jenny exclaimed, putting her hand over her mouth again. “I didn’t know. I....I SWEAR, I didn’t know!”
“And THAT wasn’t the worst of it,” Nick continued, “When she came back to the apartment and finally found me…Well, she didn’t know I was stuck her foot when she and you were talking—but after she came back in, I had a growth spurt, and when Cassie finally found me on her foot, she freaked out and brushed me clear across the room, over there, near the TV.
“By the time I’d managed to shake off the impact and look up, she was standing over me....staring right at me, with this...this LOOK on her face. The next thing I knew, she lifted her foot and started bringing it down....right on top of me again. I dove out of the way right before her foot landed. Now, at first, I thought Cassie didn’t recognize me: I thought that SHE thought that I was a bug, but then, she tried to step on me again...and AGAIN, and that’s when I realized it...she knew it was ME the WHOLE TIME! She knew I wasn’t a bug! She was actively trying to SQUASH me!”
Jenny gasped in horror again, her eyes went even wider, and, this time, she put BOTH her hands over her mouth.
“I...I begged her to stop, but...” Nick choked up, “...but she just kept trying and trying to STEP on me! I tried to get away, but...but I wasn’t fast enough. She...She put her foot right on my back! She had me PINNED beneath her sole...I was literally screaming for my life! I kept squirming...trying to get out from under her, but...but I couldn’t...I thought she was going to step down and crush me...I thought I was done for!”
Jenny was shaking her head in utter disbelief, her hands still plastered over her mouth as she listened to Nick’s horrifying story, watching him tear up.
“I-I played dead,” Nick continued tearfully, “I-I couldn’t think of anything else. The moment I felt her foot lift off my back, I-I just took off, but she was too fast for me. She grabbed me with her toes; I thought, for sure, she was going to crush me! Luckily, at the last minute, she changed her mind, but until I grew back, she practically TORTURED me!
“First, she taped me—yes, TAPED ME—to her foot, face-down in the middle of her sole, and kept me there, plastered to her foot for the rest of the morning, and then, when I got too big for THAT, she sat on me until I was big enough to pack my things and leave. She was CRAZY! She—“
Nick began sobbing, unable to continue.
“Oh my God, come here,” Jenny said softly, reaching out with both arms and pulling him towards her. She gently held his head to her shoulder, caressing his back with her other hand.
“Oh, Nick, you poor thing,” she sighed as she held his sobbing head, now beginning to tear up herself, “I’m sorry. I’m SO sorry.”
Nick wrapped his arms around one hers, embracing it tightly. Jenny began gently stroking his head, running her hands through his hair.
At one point, Nick couldn’t tell if his tears were tears of pain, or tears of joy: it was painful to have to retell the story of his suffering, but it felt so nice to be held again, to be comforted in a woman’s arms. He closed his eyes, trying to regain his composure, enjoying the moment as long as he could until Jenny to let him go....but she never did, she just kept holding him, and tenderly stroking his back and head. and the two remained in each other’s embrace for several minutes.
“I’m so sorry, Nick,” she apologized again. “Even with EVERYTHING she told me, I-I still can’t believe Cassie LIED to me.
Nick shook his head and took a deep breath.
“You wanna know something really messed up?” he posed, his head still nestled on her chest.
“What?” she asked softly, with reserved concern.
“That day she kicked me out,” Nick began, lifting his head and looking her in the eye, “THAT wasn’t even the first time Cassie tried to squash me!”
“It WASN’T?!” Jenny exclaimed, not sure if she was ready for another shock.
“Did she happen to tell you about the time she SAT ON ME?!”
“Actually, she DID tell me about that!” Jenny replied with surprise.
“Sh-She DID?!” Nick exclaimed, though quickly lowering his voice, realizing he was getting a bit loud.
“Yeah, she DID,” Jenny nodded assuredly, then gave a sympathetic sigh. “Aw, You poor thing, but she SWORE she didn’t know you were on the bed when she sat down.”
“What—No,” Nick insisted. “I mean the OTHER time!”
“There was ANOTHER time?!” she exclaimed, now with blatant concern.
“Yeah,” Nick confirmed. “In fact, it was that SAME DAY—the day she tossed me in the laundry!”
“Uh, yeah,” Jenny recalled, nodding. “Yeah, I remember her telling me about that. She said you...”
Jenny abruptly paused and bit her lip, lowering her voice, almost too embarrassed, for Nick’s sake, to continue:
“She, uh...said you were, uh...i-in her panties while she was working out.”
“Uh, yeah,” Nick confirmed, slightly embarrassed. “Did she tell you what happened next?”
“Uh, let me think,” Jenny pondered, “Yeah, She...She said she had to save you from the WASHING MACHINE. You poor thing, she said you nearly drowned!”
“...And after that?” Nick pushed.
“Uh,” Jenny thought out loud, “I...I don’t remember. I’m not sure.”
“Well,” Nick began, “after she pulled me out of the washing machine, I admitted to reading my book the night before—you know, the one I told you about, the one that taught me my powers?”
Jenny nodded.
“Well, I was trying to use it to figure out how to stop my unwanted shrinking spells,” Nick admitted, “and when I TOLD her, she HID my book, and then afterwards, she said that if it ever happened again—if she ever caught me shrunk again—she’d SQUASH me!”
“Oh my God!” Jenny exclaimed, “she actually SAID THAT?!”
“Right to my face...” Nick insisted.
“...Well, not actually to my FACE,” Nick clarified. “She’d put me down on the seat of the recliner over there while she went off to hide my book, and when she came back, she told me how she’d squish me if she ever caught me shrunk again. Then, she turned around, and SAT ON ME! I must’ve been under her ass for at LEAST an hour or two!”
“Nick, I can’t believe this!” Jenny exclaimed, nearly speechless. “I just can’t believe Cassie would hurt you like that!”
“It’s true!” Nick swore.
“But didn’t you tell her all those times you shrunk yourself were just ACCIDENTS?!”
“I tried, but she wouldn’t listen!” he insisted, shrugging. “Or, at least, she didn’t care.”
Nick sighed dejectedly, shaking his head:
“I just can’t believe she’d—“
Nick began tearing up again, unable to finish his sentence.
“Sweetie, come here,” Jenny said, her arms outstretched again.
Nick leaned towards her, letting her embrace him once more.
“It’s OK,” she sighed sympathetically, letting him sob. “It’s OK. You’re safe now.”
Nick could hear Jenny’s heartbeat, its rhythmic beating calming him down.
“Why doesn’t she love me?” Nick squeaked tearfully, closing his eyes.
“I don’t know,” Jenny replied, gently stroking his head, herself tearing up again.
“I just want her to love me like I love her,” Nick sobbed.
Jenny took a deep breath, and sighed, lifting his head to look him in the eye, her hands on each of his cheeks.
“Is that what you REALLY want?” she asked him bluntly.
Nick pulled away slightly, his gaze focused downwards in deep thought. What DID he really want?
He looked up into Jenny’s eyes again, pouring over his thoughts.
“I...” he began to speak, but suddenly rethinking himself.
Jenny’s big, blue eyes were staring directly into his, glistening with tears. He stared right back, breathing through his mouth in deep, steady breaths.
Nick couldn’t move, couldn’t speak...
Those eyes of her’s....those big, blue, tear-filled eyes...they looked so beautiful...so gentle...so...
Jenny looked at him with sheer sympathy, waiting for him to say something....anything. Those eyes of his...they were filled with such pain...so tortured...so...
Jenny could obviously see that Nick was conflicted. She knew he wanted to...he was just scared...
“What I want...” Nick began to speak softly. “What I really want...”
The more he looked into Jenny’s eyes, the more he was able to articulate.
“I want someone who’ll love me,” he said softly, “as much as I love her.”
Jenny gave a tearful grin.
“What else do you want?” she asked.
“I want someone who’ll accept me,” he continued, “and be with me, despite all my quirks.”
Jenny nodded, urging him to continue with her eyes.
“What else do you want?” she asked again, softer this time.
The more Nick stared into Jenny’s kind, blue eyes, the more his fears and apprehensions began to melt away. He moved closer, gently taking her small, tender hand.
“I want someone...” he whispered, “I want someone who I can be small with....and who’ll enjoy it as much as I do.”
“I’D certainly enjoy it,” Jenny chimed in softly, smiling.
“And I’d want someone who’d understand...that I might I lose control once in a while,” he sighed, “but when I do, she’d take care of me if I...you know, couldn’t un-shrink myself right away.”
“I’d take care of you,” Jenny replied, caressing his neck with her fingers.
“And someone who...” Nick sighed, “…i-if I AM small...wouldn’t...”
Nick swallowed hard.
“...wouldn’t squash me,” he whispered.
“I’d never squash you,” Jenny whispered back, gently pulling his head towards her.
Nick put his forehead against her’s, closing his eyes, taking deep, steady breaths. He stayed like that for a moment, opening his eyes and looking into her’s...
“Jenny, I—“
“Shh,” she whispered, placing her finger to his lips, “it’s OK.”
She lifted his chin with her fingers, looking him in the eyes.
“Really,” she affirmed softly with a gentle nod, her eyes widening, “it’s OK.”
Nick swallowed hard, breathing heavily through his mouth, caressing the small, tender hands of the of the beautiful creature in front of him.
“Jenny, I should go,” Nick said softly.
“You don’t have to go,” Jenny whispered back, shaking her head.
“But...” Nick whimpered. “I shouldn’t have...I mean, I don’t know why...”
“Shh, I know,” Jenny whispered back, caressing his neck again.
“I should go,” Nick repeated, as if stuck on replay.
“Please stay,” Jenny whispered back as she tilted her head, leaning in.
Their lips met; it was the softest, sweetest, most tender kiss either of them had ever experienced:
For Nick, Jenny’s delicate lips felt so nice pressed against his. He gently ran his hands down the back of her head, his own little way of telling her to keep going.
Jenny’s heart was racing; she couldn’t believe Nick was such a good kisser. It was as if he knew exactly what to do....knew exactly what she wanted.
In their minds, each one knew they should stop, but deep down, something told them to keep going, as if their hearts knew they were making the right choice.
For Nick, everything came as a surprise, and for Jenny...
She knew how hesitant and scared Nick was. He was such a sweet guy, and she knew that he would never betray his wife’s trust, but after everything Cassie had put him through, after all the torture he’d endured at her hands (and feet and ass), Jenny couldn’t help but pity him. That wasn’t why she kissed him, though: Nick’s vivid descriptions of being small—walking over a woman’s naked body, caressing her tender breasts, and actually going INSIDE her—it had turned her on so much that she wanted him.
Nick gently pulled back, his eyes wide with surprise, and his breathing slow and heavy again.
Jenny gently smiled at him, silently telling him that it was what she wanted, that everything was going to be OK.
“Say something,” she said softly, her eyes beginning to tear up again.
“Tell me...” he whispered hesitantly, “...tell me you want me to stay.”
“I want you to stay...” she whispered back. “...with me.”
“Tell me what you want,” he inquired.
“I want you to hold me,” Jenny sighed with puppy-dog eyes.
Nick gently embraced her in his arms, holding her head lightly, yet firmly to his chest, as Jenny nestled against his breast, listening to his heartbeat.
“What else do you want?” he asked softly.
“Kiss me,” she whispered.
Nick nuzzled her cheek with his nose, motioning for her to move her lips to his. The two shared another long, passionate kiss; then, Nick slowly pulled back, but stayed close enough to caress her lips with his own.
“What do you REALLY want?” he asked her softly.
“You know,” she whispered assuredly, holding his hands to her chest.
“Do I?” he asked, wanting to know if she was serious.
Jenny nodded slowly, breathing heavily.
“You know what I want.” She whispered again, closing her eyes.
“Say it.”
“Get small…” Jenny whispered fervently, “...Get small for me! Please!”
Chapter 18: A Little Rendezvous by Shrinker82

Whether it was fate, or just a stroke of good timing, no one can say, but that night, while Cassie lay unconscious on her bed, oblivious to the world outside her bedroom door (which Jenny had closed to make sure no one was disturbed), Nick shrank himself to an inch tall, while Jenny watched with wide-eyed amazement from her end of the couch as he dwindled away into the seat-cushion on the other end of the sofa. A few minutes beforehand, the two twenty-somethings had gently and lovingly fondled each other as they slowly stripped off the other’s clothes, stashing them beneath the end table at the head of the couch; now, Jenny was completely naked, slowly lying back onto her pillow—which she’d retrieved from the bedroom before shutting Cassie inside—with her feet stretched out in front of her, and anxiously awaiting her tiny date to climb onto her, closing her eyes with impassioned anticipation...
...And it was well worth the wait. Jenny could feel it the moment that Nick climbed upon her toes, meticulously scaling each one with proud determination as he ascended her left foot, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her whole body. As he nimbly walked along the length of her foot and stepped onto her ankle, Jenny forced herself to stay perfectly still, worried that his tiny little feet would tickle her soft, sensitive skin. She never twitched, however; Nick’s footsteps were nothing like that of a bug crawling on her: they were gentle, and readily welcomed by her body.
She began breathing heavily as his tiny form slowly crawled up her leg, past her knee cap, and over her thigh, and was moaning hushed “oh’s” the closer he came to her torso. By the time Nick reached her hip, Jenny was already biting her lower lip, trying her hardest not to move, nor get too loud, not wanting to frighten the tiny man. Slowly, Nick walked across her stomach and over her chest, quickly scaling her left, B-cup-sized breast, while Jenny squeezed her eyes shut, straining to endure the pleasure she felt. When she opened them again, she saw Nick’s one-inch figure sitting upon her breast, gently fondling her nipple. Jenny actually squeaked, her eyes full of tears as she watched the tiny man massaging with all his heart....all just to please HER...
...And pleased she was. Her womanhood was quivering, and she could already feel it moistening.
“Holy shit!” Jenny said breathlessly, trembling with joy, and immediately worried about Nick’s safety. “You OK?”
“I’m fine!” the tiny man squeaked. “Are YOU OK?”
“Oh my God!” Jenny exclaimed quietly, having trouble catching her breath. “It’s so amazing! I never...I never imagined it would feel this good!”
“Well, it’s not over yet,” he chortled, smiling pridefully. “That is, if you’re ready.”
Jenny nodded quickly, already squirming in her seat, having trouble finding the words and keep body still.
“Go!” she begged softly, practically crying now. “Go!”
As Nick slowly slid down her breast and carefully made his way to her crotch, Jenny’s pussy was practically salivating, licking its lips as it prepared itself for its upcoming feast, and she found herself blushing with embarrassment when the tiny man hopped off her pubic bone and splashed down into a huge puddle of her cum which had soaked into the center of the couch cushion. Nick didn’t mind, though; he considered it an honor to have made Jenny so wet, and to enter the cavern before him to please her even more.
Jenny gasped the moment Nick entered her, quietly swearing to God over and over again as she felt his tiny figure wiggling around inside of her, stimulating her in ways she never thought possible. It was as if Nick knew EXACTLY where to touch her, and every squirm was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She just couldn’t keep still: she was arching her back, thrusting her hips, scrunching her toes, and anything else she could do to endure the euphoria she was experiencing.
Obviously, for Nick, it was one bumpy ride. Everywhere he touched was extremely sensitive and made Jenny lurch upwards, and he was having quite the time steadying himself against the walls of her vagina, which only stimulated her more. It was a never ending cycle of sexual jubilation, and they were both being taken for a ride.
When Nick reached up and grabbed her clitoris, it sent Jenny even higher than before! Her eyes, which had been squeezed shut, shot open wide, and she was squeaking so much she was practically squealing with delight. At one point, she yanked the pillow from behind her head and held it over her face, using it to muffle her screams of ecstasy.
Suddenly, Jenny’s hips lurched upwards high into the air, and her pussy clenched shut. She was desperately trying to hold her legs open and prevent Nick from being crushed inside her, but she had completely lost control of her body. She instinctively slapped one of her hands over her pussy, hoping to satisfy her stimulated vagina and contain the discharge she knew was coming. She was building higher...higher...
Jenny erupted; a massive wave of cum burst forth from her pussy! She hastily shifted her hand over her opening to keep Nick from being washed away. Her body was contorted uncomfortably, holding itself aloft and holding onto her pussy, and Jenny was glad she was in such good shape, otherwise it would’ve been torturous. Her face was scrunched, her eyes full of tears...
Finally, after what had been the longest, highest, and most orgasmic climax she’d ever experienced, Jenny’s body relaxed. She collapsed onto the cushion, completely out of breath, and practically crying. It had been the most incredible thing she’d ever experienced, and one, as far as she knew, that only one other person in the world had ever experienced before.
As Jenny relaxed, descending from her euphoria, and still trying to catch her breath, she suddenly felt something wiggling against her hand...
“NICK!” She gasped loudly. She’d completely forgotten she was pressing her hand against her pussy. The poor, little guy must’ve been trapped!
Jenny hurriedly yanked her hand away from her vagina, trying to keep it cupped as she brought it to her face and anxiously inspected it...
She immediately sighed with relief seeing Nick squirming in her hand, writhing in a rather sizable glob of her cum.
“Sorry,” she apologized, chortling through her teeth. “Are you OK?”
Amazingly, Nick was no worse for the ware. He nodded to the giantess to let her know he was alright, though he was still struggling to stabilize himself within her mass of cum.
“Oh my God, Nick! That was amazing!” Jenny squeaked with gratitude, her eyes still full of tears. “Thank you. Thank you so much!”
“My pleasure,” Nick managed to squeak with a smile as he tried to stand up, right before he slipped and fell back down, his head disappearing beneath the surface of the pool of cum in the middle of her hand.
“Oh, you poor, little thing,” Jenny cooed, chuckling at his struggles, “Come here.”
Jenny brought him in close to her face, planting a little kiss upon his tiny body, not paying too much mind that he was still covered in her cum, nor that she now had it all over her lips. Nick was a little hesitant, however, wishing she would’ve given him a second to recover and get comfortable. Nevertheless, he held his arms open and accepted Jenny’s giant lips; they felt just as soft and delicate as when he had kissed them earlier at his normal size.
Jenny gently held her cum-soaked hand to her chest, embracing it, and the tiny young man within, fondly. She closed her eyes, silently giving thanks for being able to experience such joy.
As she lifted her hands away, Nick was lying prostrate in the middle of her chest, trying to recover.
“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Jenny inquired anxiously, worried he might be hiding an injury for HER sake.
“No,” Nick squeaked, pushing himself on his knees, wiping some larger gobs of cum off his body. “It’s just been so long since I’ve done that. I completely forgot how exhausting it is. I take it you enjoyed yourself.”
Jenny held back a laugh, gritting her teeth and averting her gaze for a moment.
“You were SO incredible!” she whispered.
“Thanks,” he replied, wiping some more of her cum from his face, “but...do you think you could help me clean up a bit.”
“Oh,” she giggled softly, “Okay, but, actually, I was wondering...”
“What?” Nick asked.
“Maybe...” she whispered hesitantly, biting her lip and raising her eyebrows playfully, “...if you didn’t mind...could I put you back inside me for a little while longer? I’d really like to feel you at different sizes.”
“Sure,” Nick smiled.

For the next hour, Nick found himself sliding in and out of Jenny‘s warm, wet pussy, wiggling playfully about, while Jenny gasped and moaned heavily above. Instead of altering his size on his own, Nick simply allowed himself to re-expand naturally—although, he did help it along once or twice—and with each new size came new waves of ecstasy, flooding Jenny’s whole body with endorphins, taking her to new levels of enjoyment, and heights of pleasure she’d never thought possible.
At one point, Jenny covered herself with a fleece blanket that was draped over the back of the couch, just in case Cassie happened to wake up. The LAST thing Jenny wanted was for Cassie to walk into the living room and see her butt naked on the couch, with her doll-sized husband sticking out of another woman’s pussy.
Jenny wasn’t the only one who garnered enjoyment from their a little rendezvous: Nick thoroughly enjoyed exploring Jenny’s warm, tight pussy, and scaling her huge, naked body; towards the end of their little encounter, Jenny gently took his then 3-inch figure into her hands, and planted huge, yet delicate kisses all over his tiny, naked body.
Eventually, though, their playtime came to an end, at least for that evening anyway, and the two lovers decided to take a quick moment to clean up before getting dressed. Jenny took a quick peek in on Cassie, making sure she was still out cold, then scurried her still naked ass into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. While Jenny cleaned herself up over by the toilet, Nick showered in the sink. She DID help him turn on the faucet and adjust the water temperature, however, and Jenny couldn’t help giggling playfully and how cute he looked rinsing himself off in the basin. Jenny also took a brief leave from the bathroom with a damp wash cloth to clean off her dried cum from the couch cushion, doing her best to eliminate all of the evidence of her and Nick’s little rendezvous.
Once they’d both cleaned up, Jenny gently dried Nick off with a hand towel, then held him snugly to her breast as she headed back into the living room. She carefully set Nick down on the sofa, where he promptly grew himself back to his full 6 foot frame, and Jenny promptly approached him, planting a huge kiss on his lips. Nick pulled her down onto the couch with him, kissing her passionately, and embracing her tightly as he savored the feeling of her naked body and soft, smooth skin against his own.
He just couldn’t help himself. Nick slid his stiff, erect cock along Jenny’s still moist pussy, wondering if she’d let him...
Before Nick could even finish his thought, Jenny nodded her head, already breathing heavily. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too. Nick gently guided his cock into the pussy he’d been inside not 10 minutes ago, making sweet, passionate love to his goddess. It didn’t take him long to cum, however, but Jenny didn’t mind; it was the perfect end to a perfect encounter.
After hastily donning their clothes, Nick stood up for a moment and gently embraced Jenny once again; then, they both sat down next to each other and cuddled on the now thoroughly cleaned couch—Nick sat on the end of the couch near the end table, leaning on the armrest, while Jenny snuggled up beside him, her knees bent, and her feet resting on the middle cushion. Her whole body was scrunched up next to him as she lay her head on Nick’s shoulder, nuzzling him every once in a while to indicate she was happy, and he’d tenderly run is hand up and down her arm, occasionally pulling her to him, making sure she stayed nice and close.
As they sat together, however, Nick began pouring over the whole situation he was in, mulling over what to do next, with conflicted feelings constantly gnawing at his conscience. He stared straight ahead, out into space, lost in thought, thinking about Cassie and everything they’d been through together—along with everything she’d put him through lately as well—and about Jenny and the wonderful night they’d just had together. He honestly had no idea what to do next.
Every once in a while, Nick gently turned his head and looked down at Jenny‘s resting on his arm, thinking how comfortable he was, and grinning softly at her. During one such glance, Jenny happened to choose that moment to gently turn her head and stare up at him. She grinned slightly as their eyes met, waiting for him to lean down and kiss her again...
She waited....and waited....
...Nick, however, never leaned in. He just kept looking at her, with this strange look on his face.
“Hey,” he finally spoke softly.
“Hey,” she replied back, thinking he was now going to kiss her.
Once again, however, Nick just kept staring oddly at her.
“What? Jenny chortled.
“Nothing,” Nick replied, shaking his head. “I’m sorry. I was just thinking...”
“About what?”
“Everything,” Nick shrugged.
“OK,” she chortled nervously. “And...?”
“Jenny,” Nick sighed, “what we shared just now was…well, very special.”
“Yeah,” she whispered breathlessly, smiling.
“I mean....VERY SPECIAL!” Nick emphasized.
“Mm-hm,” Jenny nodded emphatically, with a huge grin on her face. “It was special to me, too.”
“But....I gotta know: was this just, like, a one-time thing, or...something more? I mean, I’m not exactly a ‘one-night-stand’ kinda guy.”
“I know,” Jenny cooed softly, lightly stroking the side of his head. “I know you’re not.”
“Well, then, what IS this?” Nick queried, motioning back and forth between the two of them. “I mean...you know...is something happening here?”
“I don’t know,” Jenny shrugged, then displaying a soft smile on her face, “I wouldn’t mind.”
Nick grinned back at her empathetically, sighing with content, then leaned in and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. As he gazed into her eyes, he gently brushed the hair from the side of her face, tucking it behind her ear. Jenny’s face was so soft, her demeanor so sympathetic; he looked at her as a child looked at a puppy bouncing in a store window, wanting so much to take it home, yet silently knowing they couldn’t. Nick’s heart knew what it wanted, but his head was racked with guilt.
“Nick, why are you looking at me like that?” Jenny sighed.
“I’m sorry,” Nick apologized again, shaking his head, “it’s just…I never expected any of this to happen.”
“...You think I DID?!” Jenny said defensively, “I didn’t even expect you to BE here tonight, and visa versa! And then, even after you showed up, the most I figured would happen was I’d help you prepare for what to tell CASSIE in the morning.”
“...And what DO I tell Cassie?!” Nick interjected. “I mean...I don’t even understand how all this happened. How you and I...”
Nick sighed again, unable to finish his sentence. Jenny simply shook her head and sighed.
“If it makes you feel any better,” Jenny explained, shrugging, “I’m not sure how it happened either. I mean, at first, we were just talking about your marriage and what to say to Cassie, but then, you know, I told you I knew about your....secret, and how curious I was about the whole thing...
“...and then,” Jenny sighed, “you got to telling me about all the things you could do at that size, and…well, I-I guess don’t mind telling you this now, but…you were really turning me on!”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick chuckled, albeit empathetically, feeling her shyness.
“But then,” Jenny sighed again, “you starting telling me how Cassie tortured you, and all the HELL she put you through...I just felt so bad for you, Nick. I mean, here, I thought one thing, and then you tell me something completely different. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I didn’t....’sleep’ with you because I pitied you, I just…I was curious....and you were so sweet and kind...and I hated hearing how she hurt you. I guess….I just wanted you to know that you don’t have to be with someone who hurts you, and that there’s someone else out there—right here—who cares about you.”
Nick was trying to grin, but his eyes were tearing up, and he was desperately trying to keep from crying, which only made Jenny tear up herself.
“I know I wasn’t here before....when you really needed me,” Jenny sniffled, “but I’m here for you now, and I swear, I won’t EVER hurt you like that.”
“...And I don’t wanna hurt you either, Jenny,” Nick replied tearfully, sighing. “I just wish I didn’t feel so guilty.”
“...And that only makes me care for you more,” Jenny said, placing her hand warmly over his heart. “You wouldn’t feel so guilty if you weren’t such a sweet guy....if you weren’t so faithful. It just proves you’re a good person.”
“But I don’t feel like a good person, Jenny,” Nick objected, lowering his voice. “I mean, technically, I….I just CHEATED on my wife! I’ve never cheated on ANYONE before!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, she tried to SQUASH you!” Jenny exclaimed quietly. “Literally tried to KILL you! You have NOTHING to feel bad about, NOTHING to apologize for, and if were being technical, SHE kicked YOU out, remember?! As far as I’m concerned, you two were separated—like, on a break.”
Nick cracked a smile, thinking about that infamous Friends episode.
“To be blunt, Nick,” Jenny continued, “I’m actually surprised this decision isn’t EASIER for you.”
Jenny pulled her legs up under her, sitting up on her knees, looking Nick square in the eyes, her hands clasped on her chest.
“Nick, look,” she began, “I know there’s nothing I can say that’s going to take away the guilt you feel—the pain of thinking you’ve been unfaithful—but Cassie was unfaithful to you first. I know there’s ALSO nothing I can say to take away what feelings you still have for her; all I can say is, I’m right here, I am sitting right here in front of you. I’m offering you my heart, Nick. If you want me, you can have me. I won’t hurt you like she did, and I’ll always be there to care for you—big or small. And your shrinking episodes...I’ll help you work through them, too, if I can. I’ll do whatever I have to to keep you safe, and do my best to be very careful with you.
“Ultimately, though,” Jenny sighed, frowned, and sniffled, “it’s your decision. You have to do what YOU feel is right. If, despite everything she done to you, you still want Cassie back, I’ll support you, and I’ll even help put you to back together, if I can, but if you want me....you can have me. All of me!”
Nick stared in wild wonder at the beautiful creature sitting next to him. A few hours ago, he was alone and feeling sorry for himself, desperately trying to regain what he’d lost, and now...He could honestly say he’d never been in such a situation before, nor did he ever think he’d end up in one, and wasn’t really sure exactly what to do.
What DID he really want?
On the one hand, Cassie was his wife, and—at least, at one time—the love of his life. He remembered all the good times they’d spent together, all the years they’d been together, and throughout most of their college and their adult lives, they’d remained true and faithful to one another, and had been there for each other when the other needed it. They’d shared in his deepest fantasies together, and for the last two weeks, Nick had thought of nothing but Cassie, practicing non-stop to control his powers so he could be with her again, or at least try to win her back.
Then, on the other hand, here was Jenny: a beautiful, young woman whom he’d barely given a second thought to before that evening—at least, not in anything but a random fantasy—yet she was someone who truly cared for him, might even love him. Furthermore, he’d just shared an intimate encounter with her, and she was now literally on her knees, pleading to be with him. Was he really willing to dismiss her so easily?
Everything Jenny had said about his relationship with Cassie had been true: CASSIE had been the one who had been unfaithful and broken her vows—not in a sexual way, obviously, but emotionally and physically—she’d tried to do him physical harm, tried to KILL him. In only a short time, the love that had once been between them had faded, leaving only heartache and resentment in its wake.
Nick stared downwards, lingering on the guilt gnawing at his soul. It was true that his heart was heavy, stained with betrayal, but he also realized that it would feel even heavier for casting aside the young maiden before him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and pursed his lips, as if trying to purge himself of his negative emotions, trying to think as objectively as possible. He kept his eyes closed, picturing both Cassie and Jenny in his mind…
There was no guilt, no resentment, just the past and present, just actions and experiences...
Jenny, meanwhile, anxiously remained on her knees, staring at Nick through teary eyes, eagerly awaiting his decision...
Finally, Nick opened his eyes and lifted his head, staring straight into Jenny’s eyes...
...
...
...“YOU!” he exclaimed assuredly, “I want you!”
Jenny exhaled, smiling wide, practically sobbing with joy.
Nick opened his arms wide; Jenny practically flung herself into his chest, forcing his back onto the armrest. Nick embraced her tightly, swaying her body back-and-forth as Jenny sobbed happily in his arms. He looked up at her, about to speak, but Jenny never gave him the chance. The moment his face was in front of hers, she immediately grabbed his cheeks and began kissing him happily.
“I’m so sorry, Jenny” Nick tried to apologize between kisses, “but I promise, I’ll never hurt you. I don’t ever wanna make you sad again.”
“Shh!” Jenny hushed him, straddling his body with her knees as she kissed him passionately. “Don’t talk!”
Never in her wildest dreams could Jenny have imagined that her evening would end like this: that afternoon, she was practically begging her best friend to take back and forgive her husband, and when he unexpectedly showed up at the apartment that evening, she had every intention of helping him win back his wife. Now, here she was, passionately kissing her best friend’s husband, having spent an intimate night with him, never having felt such joy and ecstasy before, and over the moon with excitement that he had chosen to leave his wife and be with her.
After having Jenny practically on top of him, kissing him continuously, Nick slowly sat up a bit, shifting into his lap.
“Alright,” he sighed, “so, now what? I mean, what am I supposed to tell Cassie in the morning? Obviously, not the truth.”
“Are you kidding?!” Jenny exclaimed sarcastically, “Of COURSE not. Just....tell her that you thought things over and you think the two of you should stay separated for a bit.”
“Well, yeah, but she’d never buy that,” Nick replied. “I mean, sure, it’s probably what she wants, but I called HER, remember?! Don’t you think it might look a little suspicious if I suddenly suggest that we stay apart, especially after I practically BEGGED her just to sit down and TALK with me?!”
“You’ll just have to play it cool, that’s all.” Jenny offered, “Look, just act like you came over here with every intention of getting her to take you back, and then, after siting down and talking for a bit, agree with her that a trial separation might be the best thing to do. You just need to make it seem like it’s HER idea—which it probably will be—and go along with it.”
“I just don’t think she’ll believe it,” Nick sighed, shaking his head, “I sounded so desperate on the phone.”
“Don’t worry,” Jenny reassured him, “everything’ll work out fine. We just have to get through tomorrow morning, and then you’re home-free. Cassie never has to know about us.”
“Yeah, but don’t you think she might figure it out?” Nick posed. “I mean, especially if she ever catches me coming out of your place.”
“Well, we’ll just have to play it cool for a while,” Jenny said. “You know, keep things on the down-low. Eventually, it won’t matter. Look, by this time tomorrow night, you’ll have put everything behind you, and then we can all move on, OK?”
“OK,” Nick nodded nervously, looking away and closing his eyes, trying to prepare himself for what was coming in the morning.
“Nick,” Jenny sighed, seeing how uncomfortable he still was, “Nick, sweetie, look at me.”
Nick kept looking away, biting his lip, unable to bring himself to look Jenny in the eyes at the moment.
“Look at me,” she said again, gently grasping his cheeks and turning his head back to her, looking him in the eyes, “Sweetie, listen, I know it seems like this is all happening so fast—and, you’re not wrong, it is—and I know you’re feeling a huge plethora of emotions right now—so am I—I’m not trying to force you or anything, but I need you to be sure that THIS is what you really want; that I’M the one you want to be with.”
“You ARE,” Nick replied, “I-I mean, I’m SURE that you’re the one I want.
“I’m sorry, Jenny” Nick sighed, grasping her cheeks now, “I’m not trying to upset you. You’re right: this is all happening, like, really fast...but I WANT you, I really do. I’ve never been more sure of anything in my entire life, I swear. You probably saved me from making the biggest mistake of my life. I’m just nervous about tomorrow, that’s all, but I promise you....I WANT YOU!”
“OK,” Jenny whispered softly, nodding. “Is there anything I can do to make you less nervous?”
“I-I don’t know,” Nick stammered, shaking his head. “I think I just need to clear my head.”
Nick began to push himself up; reactively, Jenny began shifting herself from his lap to the cushion, letting out a faint, morose sigh...
He immediately put his hands around her waist. Jenny stopped moving, wondering what was wrong. Nick slid his right hand up her side to give himself more leverage, then gently pulled Jenny back towards him, planting a soft, sweet kiss on her lips again. He wrapped his arms around her torso, holding her tightly to his body for a few moments, rubbing her back with his hands.
Nick could tell that, despite his words to the contrary, Jenny was feeling slightly hurt and rejected by his indecisiveness. Even though a whirlwind of emotions were spinning through his head, he wanted to reassure Jenny that he wasn’t going to change his mind; that even though he was nervous and anxious about the next day, if she was serious about being with him, he was ready to leave Cassie to be with her.
“Listen,” Nick spoke up, moving his head to look Jenny in the face, still caressing her back with his hands, “first and foremost, I want you know, I’m NOT gonna change my mind. I wanna be with you—we’re GOING to be together, you hear me?!”
Jenny nodded, grinning softly.
“But first,” Nick continued, “I need to step out for a little bit and get some fresh air...clear my head, but I promise, I WILL come back, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny whispered softly, nodding, tears welling up in those puppy-dog blue eyes of hers.
“I’m GOING to come back, Jenny,” Nick chortled nervously, seeing her tearing up.
“OK,” she hiccuped, nodding continuously, “I believe you.”
“Then, why are you crying?” Nick asked softly, starting to tear up himself again.
“Because I don’t want you to go,” she whispered, sniffling.
“I don’t wanna go either,” Nick replied, “I just need to go somewhere and think for a little while, that’s all.”
“OK,” Jenny nodded again, moving out of the way so Nick could get up from the couch. She clasped her hands upon her chest, eyeing him dejectedly as he brushed himself off and fixed the wrinkles in his shirt; when Nick looked up at her again, about to reach out for her, he could see the melancholy look on her face, like a puppy would its owner about to leave without it.
“Jenny,” he chortled nervously, moving towards her and taking her in his arms again. She pressed her face into his shoulder blade, sobbing into his shirt.
“I AM going to come back,” he repeated earnestly.
“I know,” she sobbed.
Nick gently lifted her chin with his finger; Jenny immediately kissed him, though trying to hold back her tears in the process.
“Sweetheart, please don’t cry,” Nick pleaded tearfully, hugging her again. “You’re gonna make me cry, too.”
“I’m sorry,” Jenny sobbed, trembling, “I can’t help it. I’m just really emotional right now.”
“I know,” Nick replied, gently rubbing her back. “I know. This is all been kind of overwhelming, hasn’t it?”
Jenny nodded in his shoulder.
“But I’m really glad it happened,” he added.
“Yeah,” Jenny whispered, “me too.”
Nick held her closely for the next several minutes, hoping to heal her damaged heart with his embrace.
“Why is it so hard to let you go?” he sighed softly.
“You tell me,” Jenny said, taking a moment to wipe the tears from her eyes.
Nick shifted his hands to Jenny’s upper arms as he lifted his head from her shoulders; then, gently pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly again. He began rubbing his hands up and down Jenny’s arms, eyeing her sympathetically as she moaned softly.
“Jenny...” he spoke up.
“Hm?”
“I know this sounds crazy,” he whispered, nervously contemplating whether or not he should continue, “but...”
“‘But’ what?” she asked him anxiously.
“I think I’m falling for you,” he said.
“I’ve already fallen for you,” she chuckled softly, cocking her head slightly.
“Yeah,” Nick chortled nervously.
“Why does that sound crazy?” she queried with confusion.
Nick didn’t initially respond, growing increasingly nervous. Finally, he found the fleeting scraps of courage he needed to look Jenny in the eyes and speak:
“I think I love you,” he blurted out softly, leaving himself completely vulnerable.
Jenny was slightly taken aback by his statement, her eyes widening slightly; but she knew exactly what Nick was feeling, exactly what he meant. She smiled softly, exhaling a satisfied sigh.
“I think I love you, too,” she reciprocated.
Nick grinned, also emitting a sigh of relief, kissing her softly. He’d always been afraid to say “I love you” to anyone, not that he didn’t mean it, but he always worried about saying it too soon, and always feared it would scare the other person away and ruin what would’ve been an intimate moment; despite the abruptness of this new relationship, and the anxiety he still felt about his marriage, however, his burdens never felt lighter.
“Alright,” Nick said softly, “I’m gonna step out for a bit. I’ll be back in a little while, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny nodded.
Nick turned and started towards the door, but suddenly turned back and held out his hand. Jenny tenderly slid her hand upon his, grasping it gently. The two walked to the front door together, then Nick turned and grasped Jenny’s shoulders, staring her squarely in the eyes:
“I love you, Jenny,” he said assuredly, “and I AM coming back for you!”
“I love you too, Nick,” Jenny replied, kissing him once more.
Then, Nick quietly opened the front door and stepped across the threshold into the outer hallway.
“Goodnight,” he whispered.
“Goodnight,” she whispered back.
“See you in a bit.”
“OK,” she nodded.
Nick blew Jenny one last kiss, then turned and headed towards the outside door.

——————————————————————————————————————————

In actuality, Nick didn’t go anywhere. He spent the next hour or so sitting in his car, mulling over the events from that evening. Everything HAD happened extremely fast, and he just needed some time to himself to recharge his batteries and truly come to terms with what he was about to do.
As far as he was concerned, however, his marriage was over; THAT much was assured! He wanted to be with Jenny, and despite his previous hesitations, he was ready to leave Cassie behind. Besides, even if tonight HADN’T happened, and he’d never encountered Jenny, Cassie surely wasn’t even close to being ready to take him back. No doubt, she was going to want to stay separated for a while...
The only problem Nick was struggling to overcome was exactly HOW to carry the conversation with Cassie in the morning so that didn’t get suspicious over his willingness to walk away, and WHAT exactly he was going to say to play things cool. He wasn’t fond of the idea of walking away from his marriage, and certainly felt guilty about breaking his vows, but he was sure that despite the guilt that would no doubt wear away at his soul, God would forgive him.
Once Nick jotted down some talking points on his phone, he thought for a moment whether or not to go back inside and sleep on the couch, or drive back to his hotel room and just come back later in the morning. He was still anxious about Cassie waking up before Jenny and find him sleeping on the sofa, but he’d made Jenny a promise that he’d come back.
“Fuck it!” Nick finally exclaimed aloud, opening his car door, “If Cassie finds me, I just fucking deal with it!”

Nick did his best to make sure neither the door nor the floor squeaked or groaned as he slowly and quietly crept into the bedroom.
There they were: two young women laying side by side, asleep on their respective sides of the bed.
A few hours ago, Nick was sure that he would’ve made a beeline straight for Cassie‘s side of the bed, but now, things had changed, and he honestly wasn’t sure who he’d come back to see. His head was such a jumble of emotions, worries, and scenarios, all bouncing around in his mind. Tonight, however, wasn’t the night for anxieties or apprehensions: tonight was the night for choices, and he’d already made his.
As Nick gazed at the two women in his life, he realized the irony of his situation: he was in a position that every guy in the world would want to be in—that every guy in the world would KILL to be in, and HE was standing there wishing he could be any other guy in the world at that moment. If this was going to be the first night, and the last night, of the rest of his life, he knew there was only one way to cap it:
Nick slowly crept around to Jenny’s side of the bed, and knelt down next to her. He pondered if he should wake her, just to let her know that he had kept his word and come back, but he decided to just let her sleep. He slowly moved his head in close to her, and planted a soft, tender kiss upon her lips. He wondered if Jenny would wake up to him kissing her, but her eyes remain closed.
“I love you,” he whispered softly as he carefully stood up.
Then, Nick slowly crept around to Cassie’s side of the bed, kneeling down beside her as well. Off either. Even at his current distance, he could smell the alcohol on her breath, along with the fruity overtones which did little to mask it. Nick sat quietly for a moment, trying to think of exactly what he wanted to say; then, he took a deep breath, and began speaking in a low, hushed voice:
“Cassie, I honestly never thought it would ever come to this. I thought we’d be together for the rest of our lives: growing old together, starting a family…we’ve been through so much together, so many good times, and some bad times, but despite how much we struggled, we always seemed to make it through somehow. When I first learned to shrink myself and could finally live out my fantasies with you, was so glad, so happy to involve you, and was overwhelmed that enjoyed it too.
“I just want you to know that even when I lost control of my powers, and things started to go south between us, I never stopped loving you. But now it’s obvious that you don’t love me anymore, but you know what? That’s OK, because now, I’ve found someone who loves me, and truly loves my power, and enjoys it just as much as I do. I’m sorry our marriage has to end this way, but despite all the terrible things you did to me, and all the...everything you put me through, I will always care about you; I’ll always feel something for you, even if you don’t. So, if this is goodbye…”
Nick took his hand and gently stroked Cassie’s cheek, pushing the hair out of her face; then, he leaned in and tenderly kissed your lips. He could tell that she was kissing back, but he was sure it was only a reflex. She was completely dead to the world, and was probably dreaming about kissing some other guy, some fantasy she’d cooked up in her head to get her through any sexual frustration she’d felt the past two weeks.
Finally, Nick stood up and carefully backed out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him as he headed over to the couch for a well-needed few hours of sleep.

———————————————————————————————

“I don’t believe you,” Cassie said to Nick, putting her hands on her hips.
“Cassie, I swear, I’m telling the truth,” Nick insisted earnestly, “I’ve got it under control now.”
“It’s true, Cassie,” Jenny chimed in. “He really has.”
“Alright then,” Cassie replied dubiously, crossing her arms, “prove it.”
“What, right NOW?!” Nick exclaimed.
“Yes, ‘right now’!” Cassie insisted.
“In front of Jenny?!” He replied, gesturing towards her.
“Oh, don’t worry about me, Nick,” Jenny scoffed. “You just do what you have to do.”
“But I’ll shrink out of my clothes!” Nick complained.
“And...?!” Cassie shrugged.
“AND....I’ll be completely naked….In front of COMPANY!” Nick exclaimed, motioning to Jenny.
“Oh, don’t be embarrassed on my account,” Jenny reassured him. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”
“What, so you just expect me to strip down right here in the LIVING ROOM?!” Nick exclaimed.
“Just go duck around the corner,” Cassie replied, pointing towards the hallway. “You can take off your clothes and drop them in the hamper without Jenny seeing. Then, you can shrink and regrow yourself, as you so claim, and when you’re all done, assuming you can grow back to normal, you can duck into the bedroom and put on some fresh clothes. Sound good?”
“Alright,” Nick agreed reluctantly, stepping towards the hall, “just give me a sec.”
Nick concealed himself around the hallway corner and quickly stripped down to his birthday suit, depositing his clothes into the nearby laundry hamper, while Cassie watched impatiently with her arms folded, at her bare foot tapping the carpet repeatedly. Then, he closed his eyes and concentrated...
Smaller and smaller he went, concentrating on the exact size he wanted to be…
When Nick opened his eyes again, as expected, everything was huge...
Something was wrong. Nick had never seen the carpet fibers THIS tall before, which meant he was FAR smaller than the one inch height he’d initially intended to be.
“I guess I went a little too far,” Nick said to himself. He wasn’t THAT concerned, however. He shrugged and closed his eyes again, concentrating on re-expanding his body...
A few moments later, Nick opened his eyes again...
...Nothing had changed. He was still tiny. Nick quickly closed his eyes again, took several deep breaths to center himself, and concentrated again...
Come on, he thought to himself, get bigger...
There was still no change.
“What the hell is wrong?!” Nick cursed. “I did just fine with Jenny last night. Why the hell isn’t it working now?!”
“NICK?” Cassie’s voice boomed overhead. “NICK, WHERE’D YOU GO? I CAN’T SEE YOU ANYMORE.”
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted up to her, jumping up and down and flailing his arms wildly, “CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE! SOMETHING’S WRONG!”
“NICK?!” the giant woman called again before turning away. “JENNY, I CAN’T SEE HIM ANYMORE! HE’S TOO SMALL! COME SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT HIM. NICK?!”
“CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE!” Nick screamed again. “CAN’T YOU SEE ME?!”
Suddenly, Jenny’s equally huge figure appeared from around the corner.
“JENNY, I’M RIGHT HERE! IN THE CARPET!”
“DO YOU SEE HIM?” Cassie asked.
“NO, NOTHING!” Jenny replied worriedly. “WEREN’T YOU WATCHING HIM WHEN HE SHRANK?”
“OF COURSE I WAS WATCHING HIM; HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!” Cassie replied. “I SAW HIM DISAPPEAR INTO THE CARPET, ONLY NOW, I CAN’T SPOT HIM!”
Nick watched with frustration as the two giant girls kept calling his name, practically looking right at him, yet still not seeing him wave his arms nor hop up and down like a maniac, screaming their names.
“GIRLS, I’M RIGHT HERE!” Nick shouted again. “GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND LOOK FOR ME!”
Neither Cassie nor Jenny were getting down on their hands and knees; they were, however, intensely scanning the carpet....and slowly moving in his direction, their bare feet inching ever closer to him.
“GIRLS, WAIT!” Nick shrieked, frantically waving them off. “DON’T COME ANY CLOSER! YOU MIGHT—“
It was too late. Before Nick could finish his sentence, Cassie‘s gargantuan foot moved forward, and was now hovering overhead.
“AAAAAAAA—“ Nick screamed in terror as the huge foot quickly descended.
A split second later, it crashed down on top of him with a loud BOOM!

Chapter 19: A Little Relapse by Shrinker82


Jenny slowly opened her eyes and took a deep breath, stretching her arms to help wake herself up. It was daylight already; she reached over to the nightstand to her right and checked the time on her phone:
Almost 9:30; I must’ve really needed the extra sleep, she thought to herself, cracking a gleeful grin. I guess after the excitement last night, I needed to sleep in.
Jenny slowly folded the covers away from her and rolled out of bed. She peered over at Cassie, who was was still passed out on her own side of the bed in nearly the exact same position Jenny had placed her in the night before. It was probably for the best, though. It meant that Cassie had been sound asleep the entire night and hadn’t heard Nick come in earlier that morning, nor his and Jenny’s “little” sexual interlude, for that matter.
Jenny sighed and shook her head with reserved disdain and resentment for her sleeping “friend”. She couldn’t believe that Cassie had lied to her about Nick, nor that she could’ve put him through such pain and suffering like she did. Ultimately, though, it wouldn’t matter. Soon, Nick would be her’s, and Cassie would be left single and alone. However, and despite knowing how much she’d mistreated Nick, Jenny didn’t really want to lose Cassie as a friend, and as odd as it probably sounded, Jenny actually wondered if it would be possible for she and Cassie to somehow remain friends when it was all over.
Jenny took a second to stretch again and adjust her pajamas, then slowly tiptoed towards the bedroom door. She was caught off-guard when the door groaned loudly as it was opened. Jenny froze, snapping her head back to the bed to see if Cassie had heard it; thankfully, the young woman never stirred. Jenny slowly pulled the door open just enough for her to slip through, then carefully closed it behind her.
As she rounded the corner to the living room, Jenny suddenly stopped in the archway, staring on with confusion, which quickly turned to disappointment:
To her dismay, Nick wasn’t sleeping on the couch like they’d agreed. Apparently, he hadn’t come back from wherever he went last night.
“I guess he had to do a lot more thinking,” Jenny sighed, biting her lower lip. She was really hoping the two of them could’ve spent a little more time together before Cassie woke up.
“I hope he didn’t second guess himself,” Jenny worried. “He seemed so sure of everything last night.”
Jenny sighed again and looked down at her phone, swiping through the apps as she slowly walked through the living room and plopped her ass down onto the couch cushion nearest the ottoman.

The pressure on top of Nick was absolutely immense. He struggled frantically, trying to move, but he was completely trapped, his hands and arms pinned next to his head. Nick pushed up with all his might, trying to lift the massive weight on top of him, but it was no use: his tiny hands merely sunk into the huge mass of flesh, and even if they hadn’t, he was nowhere near strong enough to actually lift it off of him.
“Cmrsmrm, hlmpf! Gmrt ymrm fmnt rf ff mrmm!” the tiny man shouted in muffled curses, praying that Cassie would quickly move her foot off him, but the giant woman merely ground her foot into its imprint, as if snuffing out an insignificant, little bug.
“AHMMMMM!” Nick screamed in agony even louder. “CMRSMRM, STMPF, BMRFRM YRM CRMRSH MRMM!”
Despite his dire predicament, however, Nick couldn’t help but feel something was off. The last time Cassie had stepped on him, which Nick wished he could wipe from his mind, he’d been rather up close and personal to the underside of her sole, and the feel, taste, and smell of that sweaty texture was ingrained into his subconscious. This time, however, things felt very different. The flesh on the underside of Cassie’s sole felt weird—soft, yet with a vastly different texture—and the pungent stench that was invading his nostrils, saturating what precious, little air he had left didn’t smell the same. Her foot didn’t have the distinctive scent Nick remembered...
...It smelled like ass!

Jenny shifted and ground her butt into her seat until she was good and comfortable and, once she’d made a nice impression to settle into, took a deep breath and leaned back onto the rear cushion of the couch, kicking her feet up onto the ottoman.

Nick was quickly running out of air. He desperately tried to focus again, making another attempt to re-expand himself, but the immense pressure pushing down on him made it absolutely impossible for him to concentrate effectively enough, and the frustration of not being able to grow nor clear his mind like before only made things worse.
He couldn’t focus...couldn’t concentrate...couldn’t breathe...
A few moments later, everything went black.

After about 20 minutes of browsing YouTube and watching a few short videos with the volume turned way down, Jenny sighed and set her phone down on the arm of the couch.
“Where could he be?” she asked herself, pondering Nick’s whereabouts. “He PROMISED he’d be here. He PROMISED he’d come back.”
Jenny sighed and slid her feet off the ottoman; then, she stood up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen.

Unbeknownst to Jenny, Nick was closer than she realized...a LOT closer. Earlier that morning, after kissing the girls while they slept, Nick laid down on the couch to get a few hours of sleep, and in that time, he had a dream where he was demonstrating his newfound control over his powers to both Cassie AND Jenny, unwittingly shrinking himself down in the real world to only 1/8th of an inch tall—the size of a flea—a barely even noticeable spec to the giant world around him.
Of course, despite how devastating such a relapse could be, there would normally be evidence left behind—namely Nick un-shrunken clothes strewn out upon the couch cushions—unfortunately, in his dream, there was a point where Nick stripped down naked and deposited his clothes in the hallway laundry hamper—something he not only did in his dream, but in the REAL WORLD as well: Nick, half-asleep, had inadvertently put his clothes in the laundry hamper, and had been sleeping naked on couch since the early morning hours.
Jenny had no idea that Nick was on the couch when she sat down....on the VERY couch cushion where the tiny man was sleeping! The whole time Nick thought he was trapped beneath Cassie’s foot, he had, in reality, been struggling beneath Jenny’s pajama-covered ass. To make matters even worse, in his struggles, Nick had managed to entangle himself in the soft, pink fibers of Jenny’s pajamas; when Jenny stood up, his limp, lifeless body was left dangling precariously from the back of her cotton shorts, and with each giant step she took, his tiny body continuously slammed into her crack.

As she took her first two steps onto the kitchen’s cold, linoleum floor, Jenny took a second to adjust the hem of her T-shirt, then reached her hand around to pull at the wedgie her shorts had given her.

The titanic hand smacked into Nick’s tiny body, completely dislodging him from her shorts.
His comatose body tumbled helplessly through the air, so small now that the air currents created by Jenny‘s movements were strong enough to carry him upon the breeze, slowly swirling him downwards towards the endless floor below. His arms as legs flailed about wildly, as if desperately reaching out for anything to arrest his fall, somehow knowing his body would never survive the impact with the floor.
Then, just before impact, Nick skidded across a small bump. His upper body lurched forwards, bouncing and tumbling over the imperfections in the floor, until he finally came to a rest a couple of feet in front of the front door.

With her shorts pulled completely out of her asscrack, Jenny headed over to the cabinet to grab a bowl, setting it down beside the box of Lucky Charms that she’d left out on the counter earlier that morning. She quickly reached into the refrigerator to grab a gallon of milk, then went to work combining all the ingredients.

Nick awoke in a daze; his eyes slowly opened, taking a moment to process what they were seeing. Off in the distance, he could see his living room, but everything seemed incredibly distant, blurry, and out of focus, and he could only make out distorted blobs of color.
He tried to move, immediately cringing from the feeling of intense pain all over his body.
“Uhn, what happened?” Nick moaned, rubbing the side of his head.
The last thing Nick remembered was struggling beneath Cassie’s foot after she stepped on him. He must’ve passed out at some point, unsure of exactly how we got into the kitchen...
Nick’s eyes suddenly shot open wide! He’d almost forgotten he was still shrunk. He needed to get somewhere safe to make another attempt to...
Nick practically jumped, startled by a huge, booming SLAM behind him. His sudden jerking motion only made his body ache more. He struggled to push his battered and bruised torso up off the floor, slowly craning his neck to look around and gauge his surroundings.
That’s when he heard them: the familiar, frightening, booming sounds of giant footsteps...

After replacing all of the raw ingredients in their respective storage areas, Jenny opened a nearby drawer and grabbed a spoon, then hastily scooping up a large spoonful of her freshly prepared cereal and shoveling it into her mouth as she closed the drawer again with her hip. It slammed shut a little louder than Jenny expected. She cringed, silently hoping that such a racket wouldn’t rouse the sleeping Cassie.
Jenny uttered a sigh of dismay; then, with bowl in hand, turned and headed back towards the living room...

Nick’s heart was racing. He was practically frozen in place; his face contorted in horror.
“Oh no!” Nick exclaimed softly, realizing who it was, “JENNY!”
She was absolutely titanic, bigger than he’d ever seen her before! Her thunderous, booming footsteps reverberated through the floor....and they were headed right for him! He needed to un-shrink himself, but there was no time to clear his mind and concentrate. He had to get clear....NOW!
Nick cringed as he pushed through the pain, desperately trying to crawl away, but Jenny’s colossal figure was already bearing down
“Jenny, WAIT!” Nick shrieked, struggling to move faster. “STOP! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!”
He tried desperately to stand up and run, but he stumbled, the pain too great to bear. He struggled to try again, but it was already too late. Nick was shrouded in a huge, ominous shadow. He flipped onto his back just in time to see Jenny’s huge, bare sole coming down on top of him.
“JENNY, DON’T ST—”

Jenny stopped by the front door, having no idea that her right foot had just stomped down directly where the tiny Nick had been standing. On her way back to the living room, her eyes caught a glimpse of a wall calendar that was hanging on the back of the front door, and she stepped over to take a closer look.
The calendar was a photograph gallery of the National Parks of the United States. This month’s was somewhat a typical inclusion of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, but it was a rather picturesque photograph of one of its many geothermal pools, and Jenny was taking a moment to admire the vivid array of bright, beautiful colors as she carefully shoveled another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.
Eventually, Jenny turned and headed back towards the living room, setting her bowl down on the ottoman as she stepped around it and plopped her butt back down onto the couch. She took a moment to settle her bottom into its previous indentation in the cushion and find a video to watch on her phone, then retrieved her bowl, setting it in her lap, and leaned back into her seat, kicking her bare feet up onto the ottoman again.

With Jenny’s heels resting on top of the ottoman, Nick’s tiny figure could just barely be seen plastered face-first in the middle of her right sole, almost indistinguishable from the other specks of dirt, lint, and dust stuck to the bottom of her bare foot which she’d picked up from walking around the apartment. The tiny man was struggling madly, trying to pull his body off Jenny‘s sole, but he was adhered too tightly to her sticky flesh to escape.
Making no headway in freeing himself, Nick switched gears and tried focusing on making himself bigger, hoping that it would not only unstick himself, but that Jenny would notice him. He tried to calm himself and find his center, but the smell of Jenny’s feet was making it hard to concentrate. To make matters worse, as Jenny was eating and watching her phone, she would nonchalantly scrunch and flex of her foot, which was, in turn, intensely squeezing and stretching Nick’s tiny body, violently pulling him in every direction at once, making it utterly impossible to clear his mind and focus. Even Jenny’s slightest foot movements were enough to break Nick’s concentration; he’d never be able to focus while stuck to sole.
Unfortunately, for the time being, Nick wasn’t going anywhere.

As Jenny sat on the couch, casually eating her cereal and watching some videos on her phone with the volume turned down, she thought about Nick again, wondering if he’d be back soon.
“Maybe he’s sleeping in his car or something,” Jenny pondered aloud. She really kicked herself for not getting his phone number before he left last night, and was even pondering grabbing Cassie’s phone to give him a call to see where...
“Duh,” Jenny exclaimed, wondering why she hadn’t thought of it before. “Why don’t I just look up his number on Cassie’s phone and program it into mine. Idiot!”
Before she even had a chance to move, however, Jenny heard some shuffling coming from the bedroom; a few moments later, the door opened, and a groggy Cassie emerged for the first time that morning.
“Morning,” Jenny called politely, reaching over and pausing her phone.
“Mm, morning,” Cassie moaned, rubbing her eyes as she slumped through the living room and over to the couch.
“How’d you sleep?” Jenny chortled, figuring Cassie had a hangover.
“Good, I think,” Cassie replied, putting her fingers to her temples, “but my head is killing me.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chuckled, “what with all you had to drink last night.”
“Ugh, don’t remind me,” Cassie groaned as she collapsed onto the couch, “not that I remember much anyway. I can’t remember the last time I drank so much.”
“Well,” Jenny chortled nervously, “I guess you had a good reason.”
Cassie crossed her right leg beneath her, situating it comfortably beneath her ass, letting her left foot hang off the edge of the couch cushion. As she was shifting, however, she leaned towards Jenny to get a little peek into the kitchen.
“N-Nick is in here yet, is he?” Cassie asked.
“No sweetie, not yet,” Jenny sighed, leaning forward to set her bowl of cereal down onto the ottoman and shifting her feet from the ottoman to the floor.
“Good,” Cassie sighed breathily.

Nick yelped a muffled squeak as Jenny’s foot suddenly jerked forward; a second later, he yelped again when her heel hit the floor with a giant BOOM, jostling him violently.

“I was hoping to have some time to wake up before he got here....” Cassie moaned, rubbing her temples again, “....and for my head to stop spinning.”
Jenny chuckled.
“Did, uh, he happen to mention what time he’d be here?” Jenny asked slyly, resting her left leg on the cushion, her sole leaning against her right thigh.
“Not specifically,” Cassie sighed. “He just said he’d be over in the morning.”
“Oh,” Jenny uttered unenthusiastically, slumping back into her seat, wishing Cassie could have at least given her SOME kind of information on Nick’s current whereabouts. “Have, uh, you given any thought to what you’re gonna say to him?”
“Kinda,” Cassie shrugged uncomfortably, sighing heavily. “I don’t know. I’m just not sure if I’m ready to talk to him, Jen.”
“Sweetie,” Jenny sighed sympathetically as she turned slightly towards her friend, “you’re gonna have to talk to him at SOME point. At the very least, you two need to figure out what you’re gonna do in the short term.”
“I know, but...” Cassie paused, sighing morosely, “there’s just so many things swirling around my head right now, I’m just not sure exactly what TO say.”
“Well, just tell ME then,” Jenny offered with a shrug, leaning back into the rear cushion and putting her right foot back up onto the ottoman again...

Nick was suddenly yanked upwards.
“MRMM!” he yelped in pain for a third time when Jenny’s heel landed with a tiny bounce onto the ottoman’s cushion, violently jostling him again.
“JRNRMM! STMMMMPF!“

“...We can at least TRY to work out some things before he gets here,” Jenny continued.
“The thing is, Jen,” Cassie explained with another sigh, “I’m not just conflicted about what I’m gonna say. I haven’t even decided what I WANT. I mean, I thought I knew last night...but now, I’m not so sure.”
“Well, what’s got you so confused?” Jenny queried, shaking her head and shrugging.
“OK, it’s like this,” Cassie began, turning towards Jenny, “you know how yesterday you convinced me to sit down and talk with Nick, and how initially I didn’t want to?”
“Yeah?”
“Well, after all the fun you and I had together last night—going out, dancing, just having a good time, without a care in the world—I was sure that when Nick came today, I was gonna tell him I wasn’t ready for him to come home yet, and that maybe we should stay separated for a while.”
“And NOW?” Jenny pushed, slightly concerned Cassie was about to make things very difficult for her and Nick.
“Now...”
Cassie shook her head, unsure of exactly how to say what she wanted to say.
“Look, I know this is gonna sound...,” Cassie explained, “well, silly, but last night....I had a dream about Nick.”
“Oh?”
Cassie nodded.
“I dreamt that we kissed and made up,” Cassie sighed, “You know, reconciled.”
“Oh,” Jenny repeated, but much more downtrodden, “I see.”
“Yeah, but that wasn’t all,” Cassie continued.
“Oh?” Jenny perked up.
“I dreamt that...well, a short time later, I was walking through the apartment and...”
Cassie suddenly choked up, swallowing hard, having trouble continuing.
“And....what?” Jenny asked with baited breath.
“Well, I was walking through the apartment,” Cassie explained, teary-eyed, “and...I suddenly felt....something under my foot. When I looked to see what it was...I prayed it wasn’t, but...Jenny, I dreamt I’d stepped on him....I dreamt that I squashed Nick!”
“Oh, honey, that’s AWFUL!” Jenny replied, feigning sympathy and sitting up a bit, “I’m so sorry....but it’s OK. It was just a dream.”
“No,” Cassie sniffled, shaking her head, “Jenny, you don’t understand…Look, I was afraid to tell you this before, but the day I kicked Nick out, when I told you I found him shrunk after we talked at the mailbox...”
“Uh huh,” Jenny nodded, wondering exactly how Cassie would try to spin what Nick had already said had happened.
“Jenny, I DID nearly squash him!”
“Yeah, honey,” Jenny confirmed suspiciously, though pushing Cassie to continue. “You told me. It was an accident, remember?”
“No,” Cassie sobbed, shaking her head again, “I didn’t. I didn’t tell you the whole truth...I mean, at first, it WAS an accident, but what happened after...”
Cassie choked up again.
“What happened after, Cassie?” Jenny asked sternly.
“I mean, when I found him...” Cassie continued tearfully, “See, I felt something stuck to my foot, and I didn’t realize it was him at first, so I brushed him off; but then, when I realized it WAS him....when I realized he’d shrunk again, I...I don’t know what came over me: he was on the floor, over there, by the TV, and I just...I walked over to him....I was standing over him, but....but it was like I was possessed or something. I...I lifted my foot, and then put it down on top of him....on purpose.”
“WHAT?!” Jenny exclaimed, feigning surprise in a brilliant performance as she sat up, moving her feet off the ottoman.

“MMPF!” Nick yelped in pain as Jenny’s foot hit the floor again.

Cassie nodded her head, red in the face, her eyes filled with tears:
“I’d been so frustrated and so angry with him, so when I saw him down there...when I saw him like that....and I thought about all the worry and heartache he’d put me through, all the anger...i-it was like something WANTED me to...I remember my foot being on top of him...I remember feeling him squirming under my sole...all I had to do was step down and...
“But I couldn’t...” Cassie sniffled, shaking her had, “I couldn’t do it, Jenny. As mad as I was with him, I....couldn’t hurt him like that. I just couldn’t. I still love him.”
“Cassie, how in the world could you DO a thing like that?!” Jenny asked, half-pretending to be appalled, but truly wanting to know nonetheless. She repositioned herself in her seat, bending and setting her left leg on the couch, draping her right leg over her foot.
“How could you TREAT Nick like that?! He was so small and helpless!”
“I know,” Cassie sobbed, red in the face. “I swear, I don’t know what came over me. You have NO idea how stressful it’s been....worrying that each and every step I take through the apartment could...I think, I just figured that if he was...that if I ever accidentally DID do it, it would just all be over, and with one step I could...That’s why I kicked him out, Jen. I could never forgive if I accidentally squashed him, and if that feeling ever came over me again...if I ever just snapped...I couldn’t trust myself around him; I just couldn’t take that chance.”
Jenny lowered her head and bit her lower lip; she closed her eyes, sighing, trying to restrain herself from going off on Cassie, or reaching out and actually strangling her for what she’d done to Nick.
“Jenny, I know you’re disappointed in me,” Cassie sobbed, placing a hand on Jenny’s leg, “and I don’t expect you to forgive me...”
“FORGIVE you?!” Jenny interrupted sharply, snapping her head up, “It’s not ME you need to beg forgiveness from!”
“I know,” Cassie wailed, holding a hand over her mouth, “but you’re my best friend, and I...I just need you to understand...I know this may not mean much, but for these past two weeks, whenever you weren’t spending the night, I’ve cried myself to sleep.”
“Y-You have?” Jenny uttered, raising her eyebrows.
Cassie nodded profusely.
“Ever since I kicked him out...” Cassie explained, “I know I told you that I was happier with Nick gone, and I’ve tried not to care, but....I’ve been worrying myself sick, wondering if he’s OK, wondering if he accidentally shrunk himself again, or if something had happened to him: not knowing if he was lost somewhere, calling for help...I kicked him out without even thinking about his welfare, and after all I put him through, I’m scared he won’t forgive me. I just need him to know that I still love him, even after everything that’s happened. I don’t want anything to happen to him; I don’t wanna lose him. I...”
Cassie was completely choked up, unable to finish her statement.
“Sweetie...” Jenny began, shaking her head, still trying to withhold the words of anger and resentment on her tongue. She hated Cassie for what she’d done to Nick, but hearing her admit everything, crying the entire time as if SHE was the one who’d been hurt.
Alas, even despite her feelings, Jenny couldn’t stand seeing Cassie so upset, so desperate for forgiveness. If she was going to ultimately steal Nick away, the least she could do is give her friend some semblance of comfort.
“Come ‘ere,” Jenny said with open arms.
Cassie fell into her friend’s warm embrace. She felt so guilty over how she’d treated Nick, and silently prayed that the reason he was coming over that morning was to ask to come home. She was going to beg his forgiveness, and promise to never hurt him again, even if he ended up small again, and if he ever wanted to shrink himself for her again, Cassie was willing to indulge his fantasies, and anything else to win him back.
Jenny was also feeling guilty. She knew that Cassie ultimately didn’t deserve Nick, but deep down, Jenny was a good person, and good people don’t go around stealing other people’s husbands.
As Jenny continued to hold Cassie, however, she began to worry, shedding a few tears herself. What if Cassie fed Nick her whole sob story? Would he still remain steadfast in his resolve to leave her, or would Cassie’s tears and begging make Nick feel so guilty that he WOULD forgive his wife and take her back? Jenny had just found new love; she didn’t want to give Nick up now, not after all they’d shared together.
“Are you gonna be OK?” Jenny asked softly, gently situating Cassie upright again.
“Yeah,” Cassie replied, composing herself. “I’ll be OK. Thank you. Thanks for listening, Jen.”
“You’re welcome,” Jenny nodded unenthusiastically, repositioning herself in her seat, switching her legs around until her left leg was hanging off the couch, and her right foot was sitting on the cushion, with its ball and heel pressed lightly against her left thigh, leaving just barely enough room to keep her sole off her leg, which was the only thing keeping a tiny Nick from being squished.
“You know, Cassie,” Jenny sighed morosely, “no offense, but to be honest, I guess, maybe I’m surprised Nick even called you back at all. With everything he went through, you should consider yourself LUCKY that he wanted to even sit down and talk to you.”
“I know,” Cassie reluctantly agreed. “I’m so lucky to have him. I just hope he’ll still have ME.”
“I know, honey,” Jenny sighed unenthusiastically, “I know.”
The two sat in awkward silence for a moment: Cassie trying to compose herself and dry the tears from her eyes, and Jenny slumped in her seat, awkwardly biting her lower lip, taking a brief moment to brush some dirt off the bottom of her right foot.

An ear shattering scraping sound frightened Nick to death! Before he even had a chance to resume his struggles, a sudden impact sent him airborne. Nick had just been nonchalantly brushed off of Jenny‘s foot with the rest of the insignificant specks of dirt and dust that were stuck there, and was now hurtling through the air, unsure of where he was going to land, but hoping it would at least be on something soft.
*SPLASH*
Nick suddenly, and somewhat unexpectedly, splashed down into an ice-cold liquid, the shock of the sudden dip in temperature nearly giving him a heart attack; he frantically swam upwards, eventually breaking the surface. Nick quickly brushed off his face and checked his surroundings:
All around him, huge boulders of various sizes bobbed up and down in a massive lake of milky-white liquid; beyond them, teal-green walls rose up 50 feet into the air on all sides, encircling the entire sea, making any escape nigh impossible. As Nick gazed up beyond the walls, he could see Jenny’s and Cassie‘s giant figures off in the distance...
The shock of where Nick had landed suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks!

“I’m sure Nick’ll forgive me,” Cassie nodded determinately, turning to Jenny. “I mean, he wouldn’t of called me and asked to talk unless he was asking to come home, right?”
“I-I don’t know, sweetie,” Jenny lied, shrugging uncomfortably as she tried to humor her friend. “It’s hard to say. I guess we’ll just have to wait ‘til he gets here to know for sure.”

“JENNY!” Nick called out as he desperately treaded the milk in Jenny’s cereal bowl. “JENNY, HELP!”

“I wonder why he waited so long to call, though,” Cassie contemplated aloud. “I figured he’d be calling me, like, nonstop the next day, begging me to let him come home.”
“Well, maybe he was just trying to give you some space until you cooled off,” Jenny offered. “It probably wasn’t a bad idea. You know, seeing as you tried to SQUASH him.”
“Hmph,” Cassie huffed irritability, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, “thanks. You’re you’re a real friend.”
“I’m sorry, sweetie,” Jenny half-heartedly apologized, reaching for her cereal bowl. “I was just trying to be honest.”
“Yeah, well...” Cassie replied, her voice trailing off.

“No, Jenny!” Nick squeaked as he saw his giant lover reaching for him. Jenny’s giant hand grabbed and jostled the entire bowl, sending massive waves of milk and cereal bits of all shapes and sizes sloshing about haphazardly as she lifted it into the air.
“Helblblblb—“ Nick gurgled as he was quickly overtaken, disappearing beneath the waves of milk, cereal bits, and marshmallows.

Jenny took her cereal bowl in hand and grabbed her spoon, scooping up one last bite of cereal and slowly lifting it to her mouth. Her soft, supple lips parted, and her huge mouth opened wide, sticking out a massive, saliva-coated tongue, which was eagerly awaiting its next taste of cereal. Her jaw slammed shut around its latest bite; Jenny withdrew the spoon from her mouth, completely cleared of every last bit of milk and cereal.
A second later, she swallowed.

Chapter 20: A Little Game Of Keep-away by Shrinker82


“Mm, well, I’m done,” Jenny said as she swallowed her last bite of cereal.
“Do you want to finish the rest of this?” she asked Cassie, offering up her bowl.
“Sure,” Cassie replied, accepting the cereal bowl into her grasp, “but I think I’ll top it off first. You mind if we continue our little talk at the kitchen table?”
“Not at all,” Jenny said, pushing herself up from the couch.
Cassie carried the bowl of cereal into the kitchen while Jenny followed close behind, taking a seat at the table in the middle of the room. Meanwhile, Cassie set the bowl on the counter and pulled out Jenny’s spoon, giving it a quick lick before setting it down on the counter next to her, then went about grabbing some more cereal and milk.

Once the humongous bowl and all of its contents had stopped moving and shifting about, and the massive waves had finally diminished, Nick managed to push his head above the surface of the milk once again.
“Helpblblb!” he coughed and sputtered, trying to clear his lungs of the huge gulps of milk he’d inhaled. “Help!”

“Hey, Cass?” Jenny called out from a table.
“Hm?” Cassie uttered, turning her head as she fiddled with the top of the cereal box.
“I know you still love Nick, and I certainly don’t wanna come between the two of you, but are you sure it’s a good idea to let him come home? I mean, what if he has another one of his shrinking episodes?”
“Well” Cassie sighed as she flipped open the top of the cereal box and maneuvered it over the bowl, “I guess I’ll just have to take some better precautions this time, just in case anything happens again.”

“CASSIE, WAIT!” Nick screamed as humongous boulder-size cereal bits and marshmallows began splashing down around him. He frantically dove beneath the waves, desperate to swim out of the way and keep from being struck.
It proved to be an impossible task, however. The massive bits churned and swirled the milk as they splashed down, filling every nook and cranny of empty space in the bowl, and Nick was quickly running out of room to move, soon finding himself trapped between two large, floating marshmallows, his arms pinned to his sides.

“But what if he DOES have another shrinking episode?!” Jenny whined. “I mean, look how mad and frustrated you got. What if you lose control of yourself again?!”
“Don’t worry,” Cassie reassured her, closing the tab on the cereal box, “I’m not gonna let that happen. Not again!”
“But how can you be sure?” Jenny argued. “I mean, last time you lost your temper, you nearly SQUASHED him. What makes you think the NEXT time will be any different?”
“Because I’ll make sure it doesn’t,” Cassie sighed frustratedly, putting the cereal box in the cabinet, “and what’s with you today?! Yesterday, you were practically BEGGING me to take Nick back; now you’re telling me I SHOULDN’T?!”
“Yesterday, I didn’t know you tried to SQUASH Nick on purpose!” Jenny replied defensively. “I’m just looking out for his safety....and YOUR welfare.”
“Look,” Cassie said as-a-matter-of-factly, opening the refrigerator and pulling out the opened gallon of milk. “I appreciate you looking out for me, Jen, but I’m fine. Really! When Nick gets here, we’ll just sit down and talk things over. I’m sure we can figure SOMETHING out.”
“If you say so, sweetie,” Jenny commented, “I guess, I just don’t want you to get your hopes up, that’s all.”
“Well, like I said before,” Cassie continued as she unscrewed the lid from the jug of milk and began tilting it over her bowl, “I appreciate you looking out for me, and I’ve really enjoyed spending time with you the past couple of weeks, but I think, and the end of the day, I’ll be able to struggle through if I have to. Trust me, as far as Nick’s concerned, I know how to keep my eyes open.”

Nick was suddenly drowned by a torrential waterfall of milk! The huge boulder-sized bits of marshmallows and crunchy bits shifted every which way, plunging the tiny man beneath the frosty, white, foamy sea.

With her bowl filled with fresh milk and cereal, Cassie retrieved the spoon which she’d set down on the counter earlier and gently pressed the back of it down onto the fresh cereal, trying to get the milk to soak into every bite.

Nick was still struggling underwater when an enormous pressure from above suddenly pushed him even further down into the cold, milky depths. The pressure on his tiny body was so intense he thought his lungs were going to burst, but he refused to give up, frantically fighting the current as he swam upwards…

With her cereal prepared to her liking, Cassie picked up her bowl and headed over to the table, meticulously scooping up a quick bite before sitting down across from Jenny.
“So, anyway,” Cassie began, “do you have anything planned for this weekend?”
“Well, actually,” Jenny said, looking away, “I was hoping to spend some time with a friend.”
“Oh, really?! Who?”
“Actually, it’s...a guy.”
“Good for you!” Cassie exclaimed, moving her spoon to down to her bowl, “Tell me about him.”

Nick finally broke through the surface with a loud gasp, coughing and sputtering to catch his breath again. His eyes immediately fell on the Cassie’s titanic figure, and the giant spoon heading right for him.
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick screamed, frantically swimming out of the way as the spoon splashed down into the middle of the bowl, scooping up a massive bite of cereal and milk. As the spoon lifted back up, huge droplets of milk and stray marshmallows rained down from its bottom, splashing back into the bowl with thunderous booms as the giantess above shoveled the remaining contents in her giant maw.

“Well, he’s really sweet,” Jenny continued, “and up until recently, I hadn’t even really considered DATING him, but then we spent the night together, and—”
“Wait, you spent the NIGHT with him?!” Cassie interrupted excitedly, trying to keep her lips together, her mouth still full of cereal. “Seriously?!”
“Yeah,” Jenny giggled nervously, brushing her hair behind her right ear.
“That’s awesome, Jen!” Cassie exclaimed, reaching for another bite of cereal. “Anyone I know?”

“NO, CASSIE!” Nick screamed again as her giant spoon splashed down a several feet in front of him, creating a massive void which quickly began to suck in everything around it. Nick scrambled to avoid being scooped up, but the giant spoon was already pushing a huge mass of cereal and milk in his direction. Nick was completely overtaken, swept up in the huge, shifting mass, quickly finding himself being lifted upwards.
“HEL—OOF!” Nick yelped as huge chunk of marshmallow crashed into him, knocking him and itself off the edge of the spoon. With another scream, Nick splashed down back into the bowl as the massive spoon lifted the rest of its contents up towards Cassie’s mouth again.

“Oh, it’s....possible you two have met,” Jenny nodded reluctantly, averting her gaze.
“Really?” Cassie inquired, shoving another bite of cereal into her mouth. “Who is it?”
“Oh, I-I really don’t wanna say right now,” Jenny stammered, shaking her head.
“Come on, Jenny,” Cassie pleaded, chortling. “Now, you’ve got me interested. Who is he?”

“CASSIE, DOWN HERE!” Nick shouted desperately, frantically waving up to her with one hand, the other holding on to a loose, floating bit of cereal. “PLEASE! HELP ME!”

“Cassie, I really don’t wanna say right now,” Jenny whined. “At least, not until I know things are serious.”
“Well, they sure SOUND serious!” Cassie exclaimed dubiously. “I mean, you SLEPT with this guy, for Christ’s sake. Come on, I’m dying to know! Who is it?”
“Cassie, come on,” Jenny whined. please, don’t push this!”
“Fine, DON’T tell me!” Cassie relented, reaching for another bite of cereal. “I’m gonna figure it out eventually.”
“Oh, I’m....sure you will,” Jenny replied nervously, averting her gaze again.

“NOOO!” Nick shrieked with dismay as the giant spoon headed towards him again. He quickly launched himself off the cereal bit, diving beneath the milk to dodge the spoon’s splashdown.
The spoon soon departed the bowl with its haul; then, after several marshmallows splashed back down into the remaining cereal and milk, the contents of the bowl quickly stilled.
Everything was calm.

“So, you’re really just gonna make we wait, huh?” Cassie asked incredulously, pushing several marshmallows off her spoon with her finger, making them fall back into her bowl.
“Yes,” Jenny replied bluntly, “and you’re not gonna drag it out of me, either.”
“OK, OK. I can take a hint,” Cassie replied defensively, chomping down on her latest bite of cereal. “Will I at least be surprised?”
“Oh, I’m sure you’ll DEFINITELY be surprised,” Jenny nodded, averting her gaze for a third time.
Cassie quickly swallowed her latest bite, her eyebrow raised with suspicion. Who could this mystery man be? She gawked at Jenny with extreme curiosity, wanting to press her for more details, but with a gentle huff, she donned a sly grin and scooped up another bite of cereal.

In the calamity of Nick’s most recent escape from being scooped up with the previous bite, one of the marshmallows Cassie had tossed back into her bowl inadvertently splashed down right above where Nick had been trying to swim away. The huge, wet, sticky mass slammed into his back, cementing him tightly to its underside beneath the milk. The tiny man struggled frantically to free himself, but he couldn’t pull himself off the slimy surface, and he was quickly exhausting his precious oxygen supply.
Cassie’s next spoonful completely shifted everything in the bowl. The marshmallow upon which Nick was stuck to was scooped up and tossed towards the opposite end of the bowl, dislodging his tiny figure from its sticky surface, and slamming him against the edge of the bowl nearest to Cassie’s giant figure.

“Well, all jokes aside,” Cassie began, swallowing her latest bite of cereal, “I’m really glad you met someone, Jenny. Hopefully, it’ll be the start of something good.”
“Yeah,” Jenny grinned softly. “I hope so, too.”

“NOOO!” Nick screamed helplessly as the giant spoon splashed down again. The spoon stirred up a swirling vortex of milk and cereal, sweeping Nick up into the resulting maelstrom, tossing him haphazardly around the bowl.

As the two girls sat quietly, occasionally grinning at one another, Cassie absentmindedly stirred her cereal with her spoon, completely unaware that Nick was practically drowning in the whirlpool she was creating. Unfortunately, Cassie was too busy basking in the glow of Jenny’s happiness, pleased that her friend had potentially found new love.
Cassie, herself, had been with Nick for so long that she’d almost forgotten what it was like to start a new relationship, to feel the joy and excitement of starting something new, or to be with someone for the first time. Although, the more Cassie reminisced, the more she realized that Nick HAD given her something new and exciting. With his shrinking powers, he’d shared with her something special, and had helped her discover new heights of ecstasy she’d never dreamed possible. Sure, it was HIS secret fantasies that drove him to learn how to shrink himself, but it was also his love for her that kept him steadfast on his quest to pleasure her. Cassie taken advantage of Nick AND his powers, and didn’t realize how much she really missed it with him gone.
When Nick gets here, Cassie affirmed to herself, I’m going to get him back, and if he wants to shrink himself again, so be it! We’re going to share a night together he won’t forget. I’m going to make him mine forever!

“HElblgrgl...Hlblbgrgl...!” Nick gurgled, gasping for air and frantically waving for Cassie to see him as he was swirled about the bowl, struggling to keep his head above the milk, but the strong current and debris made it nearly impossible for him to stay afloat, continuously dunking him beneath the waves.
The giant spoon eventually ceased its stirring, scooping up another bite for the giantess above. In its wake, the remainder of the cereal shifted about on the surface of the milk, while currents of milk churned and swirled beneath.
Nick finally surfaced again, gasping for air....and quickly found himself in dire straights. He’d surfaced in the center of one of the round cereal bits, the crunchy surface surrounding him on all sides. He frantically clawed and scratched at the crunchy surface, trying to climb out, but it was no use: he was trapped.

“I’m sorry if I pried too much, Jenny,” Cassie apologized, scooping up another bite. “I guess....I’m just really happy for ya.”
“Thanks, Cassie. I appreciate it.”
“My pleasure,” Cassie said, lowering her spoon down to her bowl again. “What’re friends for?”

“CASSIE!” Nick screamed as the spoon headed right for him. “NOOOOO!”
Nick frantically dove beneath the milk to escape, but it was too late; his luck had run out! Nick could feel himself and everything around him being lifted up, the ripples jostling the cereal every which way, violently knocking his tiny body about.
Higher and higher the spoon went, with Nick scrambling frantically to swim upwards towards the surface before he reached Cassie’s mouth...
Nick breached the surface, gasping for air and quickly wiping off his face as he treaded the cold, creamy liquid…
He screamed in terror! There, before him, was Cassie’s gargantuan face. At his current size, her once, noticeably-smooth skin now appeared riddled with craters and imperfections, and at the bottom of that enormous face were two, huge, bulbous lips: the soft, supple lips that Nick knew well, that he’d kissed only a few hours ago, that were now the gates of his impending doom.
Then, those huge lips slowly began to part, revealing the giant, gaping maw behind, with two endless rows of mammoth teeth lining the outside; in between, a humongous, slimy, muscular tongue darted back-and-forth, beckoning the spoon to enter, with long, glistening strands of saliva connecting it to the soft pallet, as if Cassie’s tongue were being suspended from the roof of her mouth.
“NOOOO!” Nick screamed frantically as the spoon was propelled forward, “CASSIE! DON’T EAT MEEEEEEEE!”

“Cassie?” Jenny spoke up just Cassie was about take another bite of cereal.
“Huh?” Cassie replied, lowering her spoon momentarily, “What?”
“Listen,” Jenny began, her arms folded in her lap, “I know things between you and Nick have been kinda....stressful lately, but I just wanted to say that....no matter how things go today—no matter what you two decide—just know that....whatever happens, I’m sure it’ll be for the best.”
“Yeah,” Cassie replied softly, nodding, “I’m sure it will be.”
“Thanks, Jen,” Cassie smiled, bringing her spoon to her mouth, “You’re a true friend.”

“CASSIE! DON’T EAT ME! NOOOOOO!”
Nick screamed and waved frantically with all of his might, hoping his giant wife would look down, but she never heard him, never noticed him on her spoon. The shadow of the dark, mammoth cave before him shrouded the spoon in darkness, and the heat and stench of her morning breath, mixed with the sugary scent of the cereal and milk she’d already consumed, quickly washed over him.
“CASSIEEEEEEE!” Nick screamed again as he desperately scrambled to climb over the cereal and work his way back to the handle of a spoon, but it was already too late. Cassie‘s gaping maw was quickly closing behind him.
The last thing Nick saw from Cassie’s mouth was Jenny’s beautiful, smiling face, completely unaware her tiny lover was about to be consumed by her best friend.
“JENNY! HELP! PLEASE, DON’T LET HER EAT ME!”
Nick’s desperate squeaks went unheard, cut off abruptly as Cassie’s giant lips slammed shut around her spoon, engulfing her mouth in total darkness.

Alternate Chapter 21: What if Cassie had eaten Nick? by Shrinker82
Author's Notes:

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS A DEVIATION FROM THE MAIN STORY! IT IS AN ALTERNATE STORY ARC THAT EXPLORES A DIFFERENT OUTCOME OF THE EVENTS OUTLINED IN THIS STORY! IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH THE MAIN STORY, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

The following chapter is a “What if” scenario that explores what would’ve happened if Cassie had actually eaten Nick at the end of chapter 20. Obviously, this chapter will be very similar to the original ending which I deleted, but it has been reworked to be somewhat self-contained.
Note: this chapter is going to be very mouth and vore centric. Read at your own risk:

The giant spoon suddenly changed directions, withdrawing itself from the lip-sealed prison, dumping its contents onto Cassie’s giant, slimy tongue.
“OOF!” Nick yelped as he landed with a SPLAT onto the wet, spongy surface. “Ughh!”
The unstable ground beneath him moved up and down violently, and Nick struggled to keep his footing as he actively avoided being swept towards the sides of Cassie’s mouth, where two rows of mammoth teeth crashed down repeatedly with a frightening crunching sound, pulverizing the huge boulders of cereal that fell between them into nothing but gooey paste.
The tip of Cassie‘s massive tongue kept tilting upwards and crashing into the top of her mouth, and Nick fought like mad to keep from being washed backwards towards her throat; unfortunately, the tiny man was quickly losing ground, and as soon as Cassie swallowed, he was done for.
“CASSIE!” he screamed frantically. “CASSIE, HELP! PLEASE! DON’T EAT ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
Before Nick realized what was happening, a huge wave of warm, thick saliva suddenly washed down the sides of Cassie’s mouth, splashing over everything with a sickening slurp.
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick screamed. “WAIT! DON’T SWALLOW ME!”
Thinking quickly, Nick fell onto his stomach, reaching down into a pool of taste buds and wrapping his arms around as many as he could grasp.
All he could do now was hold on tight and await the inevitable...
A huge suction started pulling Nick backwards; a slimy wave of saliva and food paste washed over him. Nick doubled his grip, desperately trying to withstand the intense force, but one by one the slimy taste buds slipped from his grip. He wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer...
*GULP*
The terrifying sound of Cassie’s swallowing echoed throughout her mouth as huge globs of pulverized food slid down her gullet. In its wake, scattered brown patches of masticated, gooey cereal remnants lay strewn about her tongue.
For a moment, everything was still.
Then, a tiny figure covered in brown goo began writhing on the back of Cassie’s giant tongue.
Nick had somehow just barely avoided being swallowed, but he was far from being out of the woods. Before him lay a vast, slimy landscape coated with brown and white blobs of undigested cereal and marshmallows, illuminated by small rays of light that managed to peek through the minuscule gaps between Cassie’s closed lips and teeth.
“Cassie,” Nick groaned as he slowly crawled forward over the massive, slimy tongue, desperate to hold his ground as it shifted up and down, greatly hindering his progress forward. “Uhn, Cassie, help!”
Every few seconds, Cassie would smack her lips, illuminating the dark cavern with light, allowing Nick’s tiny, inaudible squeaks to escape, only to be cut off again as the giant mouth closed once more, and with each opening and closing of Cassie’s jaw, the tiny man was violently thrust up and down repeatedly, making it impossible for him to get anywhere.
Nick, however, was unwilling to give up his fight for survival, scrambling like mad to get back to the front of Cassie‘s mouth.
Then, Cassie’s giant lips slowly parted once again, and a bright stream of light flooded the slimy cavern.
“CASSIE?!” Nick squeaked, sitting straight up onto his knees, wondering if there was an off-chance she’d actually heard him.
Nick suddenly gasped in terror as the sight of the giant spoon moving towards him, hauling another huge payload of cereal into Cassie’s mouth.
“CASSIE, NO!”
It was no use. Nick’s squeaks for help went unheard as Cassie nonchalantly shoved another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.
The terrifying cycle started all over again; this time, however, Nick didn’t have the advantage of being closer to the entrance, and the poor, tiny man was quickly swept up in the calamity.
“HEEEEEEEEEEELP!” Nick shouted desperately as Cassie’s tongue scooped him up in its gyrations, thrusting him into a huge glob of cereal heading towards the side of the giant mouth....and ever closer to his wife’s chomping teeth.
“CASSIE, NOmmfp!” Nick screamed as he became engulfed in the slimy mass, struggling to escape the conveyor of death, “Ugh, CASSIE, PLElbrblm!”
Nick frantically dug into the moving glob, clawing his way to freedom, but he was quickly losing ground, and in a matter of seconds he’d be crushed between Cassie’s monstrous teeth.
Everything seemed to move in slow motion, prolonging the horrific series of events that Nick was about to endure. As Cassie’s teeth parted, preparing to chomp down on their next bite, they unleashed a massive wave of chewed cereal on top of their upcoming bite....the very bite Nick was in. The tiny man screamed in terror as the towering mass of food folded over on top of him, burying him deep within its clutches.
Nick couldn’t tell which way was up; he was completely disoriented, surrounded by the loud, terrifying crunching of Cassie’s teeth.
Ultimately, the tiny man’s efforts to prevent himself from being crushed would be meaningless. As Cassie’s tongue shifted around her latest bite, it luckily pushed Nick out of the way, her massive molars missing him by mere inches. The huge muscle then shifted scraped the entire, well-chewed mass away from her teeth and back towards her throat.
A split second later, Cassie swallowed.

“Ah,” Cassie exhaled with satisfaction as she swallowed her last bite.
“Enjoying your cereal?” Jenny giggled.
“Yup,” Cassie nodded, setting her spoon down, taking a moment to clear her throat of a few uncomfortable bits of un-swallowed cereal that seemed to be lingering on the back of her tongue.

A loud, booming “AHH” of satisfaction echoed through Cassie’s mouth, accompanied by a hurricane-force wind which expelled microscopic bits of debris from her gullet.
By another stroke of pure luck, Cassie’s prior bite had been quite sizable, large enough to scrape past her uvula as she swallowed. Somehow, Nick’s tiny form found itself directly in the path of the bulbous muscle as it slurped through the massive blob of cereal heading for her throat. The huge bulb smacked into him, scooping him up and out of the bite as Cassie swallowed.
Nick reeled as he found himself stuck to the huge appendage, but he was far from being out of danger. Cassie began coughing, apparently trying to clear her throat, and the massive uvula began dancing about wildly, taking Nick for wild, agonizing ride.
“AAAAAA!” Nick screamed as he held on for dear life. “CASSIE, STOP! HEEEEEELP! PLEEEEEEEASE!”

For some reason, Cassie was finding it difficult to clear her throat; something seemed to be caught on her uvula.
Cassie cleared her throat again, more firmly this time...unfortunately, whatever was caught in her throat wasn’t letting go.
Growing increasingly irate, Cassie took a deep breath, then gave one firm cough…

*COUGH*
“AAAAAAAAA!” the tiny man squeaked as he was thrown from the giant uvula, ricocheting off the roof of Cassie’s mouth and crashing down onto the middle of her tongue.

“Oh!” Cassie coughed, finally managing to clear her throat.
“Are you OK?” Jenny inquired, slightly concerned.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Cassie replied, smacking her lips loudly. “Just had some cereal lingering in the back of my throat. I think I got it though.”

Cassie’s giant, blooming voice practically shattered Nick’s eardrums. The tiny man frantically covered his ears, rolling about the massive tongue as he writhed in pain.
Suddenly, Nick was violently thrust upwards, his screams cut short as he was slammed into the roof Cassie’s mouth again. This time, however, his tiny body stuck tightly to her soft palate. The giant tongue slammed into him continuously as Cassie kept smacking her giant lips, apparently trying to cleanse him from her pallet.
After a few moments, the torment stopped; Nick’s tiny body went limp, dislodging itself from the roof of Cassie’s mouth and falling back down onto the massive tongue below.
Nick was beaten, bruised, and barely conscious, struggling just to lift his face up from the wet, slimy ground.
“Cassie,” Nick called out weakly, his vision blurry.
His gaze suddenly locked upon Jenny’s figure outside the giant mouth, completely oblivious to his plight.
“Jenny,” Nick strained, reaching his arm out in desperation. “Jenny, please, help me!”

“Maybe you should take a drink,” Jenny offered.
“I was planning on it,” Cassie replied, reaching down and picking up her bowl.

“Jenny, please!” Nick called out desperately, summoning what strength he could muster to lift himself up. “Don’t let her swallow me!”
Suddenly, Cassie’s lips parted widely...
The next thing Nick saw was a giant bowl approaching the literal mouth of the mammoth cave.
“CASSIE!” the tiny man screamed with the last of his strength. “NOOOOOO!”
A massive tidal wave of milk poured into Cassie’s mouth, washing over the tiny man, sweeping him up into its roil. Nick flailed his arms wildly, paddling as hard and as fast as he could to withstand the powerful torrent, but the current was too strong, quickly carrying him past Cassie’s gullet, and tossing him over the torrential waterfall flowing down into Cassie’s throat.
*GULP*
The horrible sound of Cassie’s gulp reverberated through the walls of her esophagus. Nick desperately tried to swim to the sides of Cassie’s throat, hoping to grab ahold of something—ANYTHING—that could cling to and prevent the inevitable, but the powerful muscles of the esophagus were too efficient, their undulating pushing everything, Nick included, further down into a pit of utter darkness.
Nick’s fate was sealed. His shrinking adventures were about to take him where no man had ever gone before, the last stop on this, his final journey: his wife’s stomach. He was about to be consumed by the woman he’d once loved, the one who had betrayed him, and the one he’d desperately tried to leave behind.
Suddenly, Nick’s descent unexpectedly slowed; a disgustingly terrifying slurping sound completely surrounded him...
The next thing he knew, Nick was falling.
The tiny man screamed for help as he tumbled downwards through the foul-smelling, pitch-black cavern, the overwhelming, pungent stench of soured milk and stomach acid singeing his nostrils.
Down...down...down he fell, until finally splashing down into a roiling, bubbling pool.
Nick’s skin was on fire! The tiny man frantically swam towards the surface, the liquid surrounding him literally eating him alive, even as he broke the surface. Nick gasped for air, screaming in pain as the stomach acid burned his throat with each agonizing breath, eroding away his esophagus as each painful gasp forced him to cough up blood.
The tiny man struggled madly to try to find some relief: a pocket of milk to swim into, a mound of cereal to climb upon—anything to relieve his suffering; alas, there would be no refuge for him, his splashing only throwing more acid into his face.
Then, in his final moments of consciousness, Nick felt an unexpected wave of peace wash over him. He struggles ceased; his pain was gone, replaced with a surprising surge of clarity:
Despite his fear of death, and helplessness to avoid his inevitable demise, Nick realized his pain and anguish would soon be over. No longer would he have to fear being stepped on, or squashed, or sat upon—soon, he wouldn’t feel anything at all. And perhaps that was all for the best. He would no longer feel the sting of Cassie’s betrayal, or the helplessness of being trapped beneath her feet; in addition, he wouldn’t have to endure the pain of losing Jenny, taking comfort in the brief moments of passion the two of them had shared together the night before.
In fact, Nick was actually thankful: he had known BOTH women—Cassie AND Jenny—intimately, and had shared and experienced his wildest, deepest, most erotic fantasies with each of them. He’d made love them, explored their bodies, literally been inside them, and experienced the joy of falling in love with each of them all over again.
Nick knew he was dying; yet, despite how abruptly and tragically his life was ending, he wasn’t afraid. He relented himself to his fate, his fear melting away with rest of his body; soon, he would know the serenity and contentment of sweet release.
It was certainly ironic and unsettling that Cassie was about to literally digest her tiny husband, but for Nick, it all seemed strangely intimate. The resentment he’d harbored for her was gone. He was about to become one with his wife, his tiny body becoming nourishment for her’s.
And in the last split second before his life came to its tragic end, Nick’s final thoughts were of Cassie and Jenny; the two people who’d mattered most to him the past few months; who had made him happy; who had made his wild, erotic dreams come true.
“Goodbye,” Nick whispered.
A moment later, the remains of the tiny man’s body dipped beneath the waves of stomach acid; with a tiny expulsion of gas, they disappeared.

*URP*
“Excuse me!” Cassie pardoned herself, embarrassed that she’d belched so audibly.
“Feel better?” Jenny chuckled.
“Yeah, sorry.” Cassie replied, chortling as she smacked her lips, the taste of her burp lingering on her breath. “I just...
“...Hm? That’s weird.” Cassie commented.
“What?” Jenny inquired.
“Nothing...it’s just that...” Cassie replied, shaking her head, realizing how illogical such a thing seemed.
“No really,” Jenny probed more forcefully, “What?!”
“I don’t know,” Cassie shrugged. “It’s just that...for a second there, I could’ve sworn I tasted some of Nick’s cologne.”

End Notes:


So, obviously I still owe everyone a proper ending to the story, but let me know what you all think of this “alternate version”.

Chapter 21: A Little Game Of Keep Away Pt. 2 by Shrinker82


The giant spoon suddenly changed directions, withdrawing from its lip-sealed prison, dumping its contents, Nick included, onto Cassie’s giant, slimy tongue. The unstable, wet ground beneath him moved up and down violently, and Nick was struggling to keep his footing and avoid being swept towards the sides of Cassie’s mouth, where he could hear the frighteningly loud crunching of her two mammoth rows of teeth pulverizing the huge boulders of cereal into nothing but gooey paste.
The tip of Cassie‘s massive tongue kept tilting upwards and crashing into the top of her mouth, and Nick was struggling to keep from being washed backwards towards her throat; but he was quickly losing ground.
Suddenly, Cassie’s tongue lurched forward, catching Nick completely off guard. His tiny body collided with a loud SPLAT into a wet, sticky marshmallow. He desperately tried to push himself away, but the pressure from the huge tongue was pushing his hand and arms deeper into the slimy goo.
“CASSIE, PLElbmf!” Nick cried out as his face and upper torso were pressed firmly into the sticky mash. The tiny man struggled madly to free himself, but it was no use. He was stuck.
And as soon as Cassie swallowed, he was a goner.

Like most people, Cassie was a woman of many unique talents....and peculiar quirks. One of which was her rather nimble tongue: not only could she roll hers, like many other people who have the dominant genes, she could actually flip it upside down, but perhaps the most extraordinary and sensual of feats was her ability to tie knots in cherry stems using only her tongue, a talent she’d often show off to her husband, much to his delight.
Her tongue’s dexterity also came in hand for another one of Cassie’s little quirks: the way she ate Lucky Charms®a039;, or at least any cereal which happened to contain marshmallows. A normal person would just eat their cereal haphazardly, giving little to no heed as to the ratio of marshmallows and cereal bits on their spoon.
Not Cassie, however. Cassie would simply eat around the marshmallows, consuming all the crunchy bits first, then eating said marshmallows at the very end. Plus, if she DID happen to scoop up any marshmallows before she was ready to eat them, she would either dump them off her spoon, or push them off with her finger. When this didn’t work or wasn’t an option, however, Cassie would stick the bite into her mouth; then, actually use her tongue to seek out and separate the marshmallows and spit them back into her bowl.
And it was that particular quirk which ended up sparing Nick’s life. Despite being dumped onto Cassie’s tongue with her latest spoonful of cereal, he was luckily grouped together with one of the few marshmallows that had been scooped up as well. When Cassie spit those marshmallows back into her bowl, Nick was taken along for the ride, splashing down into the milk below.
“Ah,” Cassie exhaled with satisfaction as she swallowed her last bite.
“Enjoying your cereal?” Jenny giggled.
“Yup,” Cassie nodded with a huge grin, inspecting her bowl for any crunchy stragglers.
“Sweetie,” Jenny commented with a chuckle, shaking her head, “you know, you’re the only person I know who eats Lucky Charms®a039;like that?”
“I know,” Cassie smiled, chuckling. “I’m weird.”
Cassie meticulously scooped up the last few cereal bits quickly consumed them, while Jenny simply sighed and rolled her eyes playfully.
“Well, I need to pee,” Cassie said, resting her spoon in her bowl and standing up from the table. “Be right back.”
“OK, sweetie,” Jenny chuckled, shaking her head again as Cassie disappeared around the corner into the living room.

Nick gasped for air as he breached the surface of the milk once again, coughing and gagging on the milk which had washed down his esophagus.
“CASSIE!” he shouted up desperately, almost choking on a few random drops of milk, “JENNY, HELP!”
He’d just spent the last minute working himself free from the piece of marshmallow he’d been stuck in, and was taking what precious time he had to gauge his surroundings....and his situation:
His giantess wife was nowhere in sight, but he really couldn’t see much beyond the rim of the huge cereal bowl. The gigantic spoon, which only moments before had scooped him up and shoveled him into Cassie’s terrifyingly colossal maw, was now resting beneath the surface of the milk, its handle extending upwards and leaning over the side of the bowl...
A chance for freedom! Nick thought.
The tiny man immediately started swimming as quickly as he could to reach the spoon, knowing he wouldn’t have long before Cassie returned, but at his current size, the bowl was so vast and the spoon so far away that he feared he’d never make it in time, and if he didn’t...
Nick stopped swimming. He realized his best chance at survival was growing himself large enough to be spotted, or at least be large enough to prevent himself from being eaten, but with all the excitement and torture he’d been put through, he hadn’t been able to focus. He needed to calm down and concentrate while things were quiet, but how could he concentrate while he was treading milk...?
The answer hit Nick almost immediately. He arched his body and leaned back, trying to float his now still body on the surface of the milk.
“Come on, Nick,” he said to himself, “You can do this. You just have to focus.”
Unfortunately, it was extremely difficult to concentrate while floating in a lake of cold milk, and unlike when he was safely locked inside his hotel room, Nick had never actually practiced re-growing himself while in danger. But what choice did he have? He had to escape Cassie’s bowl before she came back and ate him.
“Alright,” Nick said as he closed his eyes, picturing himself at his perfect 6-foot height. “Here we go…
“...Focus…Breathe…Grow…”

Something suddenly bumped into Nick’s foot; his eyes shot open!
He was still floating on his back, and everything above him was still huge.
It didn’t work?! Nick thought fearfully. I’m still small!
He leaned forward until he was vertical, curious as to what had hit him...
Nick’s eyes shot open wide. A large, blue marshmallow was sitting just in front of him, slowly being pushed away by the ripples he’d kicked up...it was the very marshmallow he’d been stuck in a few moments ago, only it wasn’t as big as he remembered. In fact, NONE of the marshmallows that currently surrounded him appeared quite as big as before, and as he gazed at the walls of the bowl, Nick realized they seemed a lot closer.
Nick HAD grown! Not a lot—certainly not enough to outgrow the cereal bowl—but he was definitely bigger: at least twice his previous size! It wasn’t much, but it would have to do.
With no time to spare, Nick quickly spotted the spoon resting inside the bowl and swam like mad to reach it.

It had been a few minutes since Cassie had excused herself, and Jenny was taking the free time to browse through her phone at the table.
Suddenly, Jenny heard something; a small, faint, squeaking sound. She raised her eyes from her phone and quickly scanned the room, holding her body—and her breath—still.
“...Jenny, down here...” a tiny voice squeaked.
“Nick?!” Jenny gasped softly, quickly checking the floor around her chair. “Sweetheart, is that you?!”
“...Jenny! I’m here...” the tiny voice squeaked again.
“Nick, I hear you,” Jenny called in a hushed tone, frantically scanning the floor by her feet, “but I don’t see you, sweetie. Where are you?”
“...JENNY! OVER HERE!...” Nick squeaked frantically.
Jenny expanded her search to the more distant parts of the kitchen, standing up at the table to help get a better view, looking for any sign of Nick’s tiny figure.
“...JENNY! IN THE BOWL!...” Nick squeaked.
Still confused, Jenny turned her attention back to the table, her eyes falling on Cassie’s cereal bowl...
Jenny gasped, emitting a tiny squeak! There was Nick, his tiny figure frantically waving to her on Cassie’s spoon.
“Nick, Oh my God!” Jenny exclaimed, quickly reaching for the bowl. “THERE you are!”
“NO, JENNY!” Nick shrieked, waving her off. “WAIT—“
It was too late. Without thinking, Jenny grabbed the cereal bowl and pulled it towards her. The sudden jerk threw Nick off the spoon handle, sending him splashing back down into the milk.
“SHIT! Nick!” Jenny gasped, quickly retrieving the spoon. “Hang on!”
Jenny carefully fished the spoon around the bowl, looking for Nick’s tiny figure. The tiny man surfaced a couple seconds later towards the middle of the bowl.
“Hang on, sweetie,” Jenny whispered down, carefully maneuvering the spoon beneath him and scooping him up with a small sample of milk. “I’ve got you!”
Nick held on as best he could, sloshed around a bit by Jenny’s quick movements.
“Nick, Oh my God!” Jenny squeaked quietly, bringing the spoon up near her face so she could hear his tiny voice. “Sweetie, what happened?!”
“I shrank in my SLEEP again!” he squeaked up.
“Ugh, I can see that,” Jenny scoffed acrimoniously. “I meant, how did you end up in Cassie’s cereal bowl? For Christ’s sake, you could’ve been EATEN!”
“Yes, I’m well aware of that, Jenny,” Nick replied just as sarcastically. “Look, I’ll explain everything later. Just get me off this spoon so I can grow back.”
“Sweetie,” Jenny began, “I’m don’t think—“
Jenny suddenly heard water running in the distance, a clear indication that Cassie was finishing up in the bathroom.
“Oh no,” Jenny uttered anxiously. “Sweetie, listen: “I can’t explain right now, but you can’t grow back. At least, not yet.”
“WHAT?!” Nick squeaked. “WHAT’RE YOU TALKING ABOUT, JENNY?! COME ON!”
“Nick, I promise I’ll explain everything, but not right now. Cassie’ll be back any second!”
“But Jenny, I—“
“Nick, you don’t understand. You’ve gotta—“
Jenny suddenly heard Cassie stomping through the living room. She wasn’t sure how Cassie would react if she found Nick shrunk again. Jenny had to hide him....FAST!
“I’m sorry,” Jenny mouthed.
“JENNY, WHAT—AAAAA—!”
Nick yelped as the giant spoon suddenly and unexpectedly lurched forward....right into Jenny’s open mouth. The next thing the tiny man knew, everything went dark.

Trying to think quickly, Jenny shoved the spoon into her mouth, sucking up its contents—Nick included—then quickly deposited it back in the Cathy‘s bowl, shoving everything back over to the other side of the table.
“Jmrnmrm! Lmrt Mrm Omt!” Nick’s tiny, muffled voice squeaked from within Jenny’s mouth.
“SHH!” Jenny quickly shushed the tiny man through the side of her mouth, shoving him into her cheek as Cassie stepped back into the kitchen.
“Ah,” Cassie sighed, as she stepped over to the table, pulling out her chair. “So, what’s up?”
“Oh,” Jenny mumbled, trying to not make it sound like she had something in her mouth, “nothin’.”
Nick, however, was frantically squirming against Jenny’s cheek, squeaking to be let out of her mouth, but Jenny kept pushing Nick against her cheek with her tongue, trying to keep him still and quiet.
“I-Is everything OK?” Cassie inquired, noticing Jenny’s odd behavior.
“Hm?” Jenny uttered, her tongue in her cheek. “Yeah....I just need to...uh, use the restroom, too. Excuse me.”
“U-Uh, O-OK,” Cassie stuttered with confusion as Jenny quickly stood up from the table and scurried out of the kitchen.
Cassie gawked with bewilderment as she watched her friend disappear around the corner; then, she turned back to the table, shrugged, and shook her head as she hungrily picked up her spoon to dig into the much-anticipated marshmallow feast in her bowl.
Meanwhile, Jenny hurriedly shuffled through the living room and dashed down the hallway into the bathroom, with Nick still struggling and screaming inside her mouth.
“Nick, stop, before I accidentally swallow you,” Jenny murmured as she flipped on the bathroom light, closing and locking the door behind her. She quickly stepped over to the sink and opened her mouth, gently depositing Nick into her open palm.
“UGH!” Nick squeaked with disgust, wiping the saliva from his body, “JENNY, WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?!”
“Shh, be quiet!” she commanded. “We can’t let Cassie find you like this!”
“ALRIGHT, FINE,” Nick squeaked with frustration. “THEN, JUST SET ME DOWN AND GIVE ME A MINUTE TO REGROW MYSELF!”
“NO!” Jenny exclaimed in a hushed tone, scaring the tiny man half to death. “NOT HERE!”
“JEEZ!” Nick yelped. “JENNY, DON’T SCARE ME THAT!”
“Sorry, sweetie,” Jenny apologized, “but if Cassie finds you shrunk again, she’ll squash you for sure!”
“Yeah!” Nick squeaked impertinently. “All the more reason for me to get BIG again!”
“Oh, and just what do plan on doing, unshrinking yourself right HERE?!” Jenny asked indignantly. “What do you think Cassie’s going to say when you just appear unannounced in your guys’ bathroom....and stark naked nonetheless?!”
“WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINKS?!” Nick replied impatiently, though realizing that Jenny HAD made a valid point.
“I CARE!” Jenny exclaimed, then quickly lowering her voice, worried she was getting too loud. “There’ll be too many questions; she’ll know something’s up!”
“Fine,” Nick replied, trying to come up with an idea, and growing even more impatient, “Just....Just go grab me some fresh clothes from the bedroom.”
“Yeah, And THEN what?!” Jenny inquired.
“I don’t know,” Nick replied restlessly. “Look, Jenny, I can’t just STAY like this!”
“Look, don’t worry,” Jenny reassured him. “I’ll grab some of your clothes and stick them AND you inside my bag; I’ll sneak you out when I leave and you can get dressed over at my place. Then, all you have to do is show up to visit Cassie like you planned. She won’t be the wiser!”
“Well...how long until you can leave?”
“I don’t know,” Jenny shrugged, shaking her head. “Look, I’ll get you out of here, I promise. You just gotta be patient!”
“But Jenny, I—“
KNOCK KNOCK
“Jenny?” Cassie‘s voice called from the other side of the door.
Jenny gasped, instinctively closing her hands, which caused Nick to emit a surprised squeak.
“Yeah?” Jenny cringed, realizing she’d just smashed Nick between her hands, though still keeping them together to drown out his tiny squeaks.
“Is everything OK in there?” Cassie asked.
“Uh, yeah, everything‘s fine,” Jenny replied nervously. “Just finishing up.”
“Uh...were you talking to someone just now?” Cassie asked.
“Huh, ME?! No,” Jenny replied quickly, trying to think of a good excuse on the fly, “I was just, uh, talking into my phone. I’m chatting with that guy I told you about. I figured it would be easier to just dictate into my phone instead of typing.”
“O-Oh, OK,” Cassie replied. “Sorry, I was just checking on up ya.”
“Uh, thanks, Cass, but I’m fine. I’ll be out in a minute, OK?”
“OK.”
Jenny heard Cassie step away from the door and head back down the hallway, then carefully un-cupped her hands, revealing Nick’s battered body.
“Oh my Gosh, sweetie!” Jenny whispered anxiously, “Are you OK?”
“Ow,” Nick strained, sitting up in Jenny’s palm, rubbing his head. “Yeah, I’m fine, but if I’m gonna stay this small for any longer, could you PLEASE put me somewhere safe before I get squished!”
“Of course, honey,” Jenny replied sympathetically. “Just hold tight, OK?”
Jenny carefully closed three of her fingers over the tiny man, leaving her thumb and forefinger free to accept and hold her phone from her left hand. Nick reeled when the he saw the huge phone descending on top of him, shrouding him in near darkness, but soon realized he was relatively safe in the makeshift cubbyhole Jenny had made between her phone and her hand.
The tiny man was growing increasingly anxious and nervous, not just over how the events of the morning had unfolded, but also from listening to the girls’ conversation which he’d overheard despite being stuck to the bottom of Jenny’s foot earlier. Jenny did have a point: he certainly didn’t want Cassie to find him at his current size and squash him like a bug before he had the chance to regrow himself, but if he regained his height in the apartment, Cassie was going to know that something was up. He didn’t want to have to explain his unexpected presence, and he CERTAINLY didn’t want Cassie to find out about Jenny’s and his “little” sexual interlude, but he was growing more and more concerned he’d be squished, eaten, or stepped on before any of that would even be a problem. For now, perhaps just laying low and letting Jenny sneak him out and over to her place was the best option.
Meanwhile, Jenny carefully brought her hand with Nick and her phone close to her chest, then turned and headed out of the bathroom, moving quickly down the hall to the bedroom.
“OOF!” Jenny exclaimed as she turned the corner into the bedroom....running square into Cassie, who was just on her way OUT of the bedroom.
Things happened quickly.
The collision knocked Jenny’s hands up, her phone smacking her in the face. The resulting jostle threw Nick from the relative safety of his cubbyhole, tossing him with a tiny squeak down the inside of Jenny’s shirt. Jenny gasped and, feeling his tiny figure tumbling down her chest, reactively smacked her free hand onto her chest to keep Nick from falling down any further. She cringed again, immediately regretting her decision, worried that she’d just smashed him into her chest, but the tiny man was already tumbling down her left breast, frantically reaching out for something to grab on to.
“Ope! Sorry, Jen,” Cassie apologized. “I didn’t see you coming around the corner.”
“U-Uh,” Jenny stuttered, her mind still concentrating on Nick’s tumbling down her chest, “I, uh...
“EEP!” Jenny suddenly squeaked, cupping her hand over her breast.
At that precise moment, Nick found something to grab on to and arrest his fall. Unfortunately for Jenny, it turned out to be her nipple.
“A-Are you OK?!” Cassie asked, seeing Jenny suddenly grasp her boob.
“Yes,” Jenny cringed, her eyes closed, regretting her reflexes yet again. “I just...accidentally tweaked my nipple, that’s all.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie,” Cassie apologized again, seeing her friend in pain. “I-I really didn’t see you there. Honest.”
“I-It’s OK,” Jenny stammered, trying to restrain herself as Nick wiggled frantically beneath her hand. She was desperately trying to keep the tiny man from moving, as his constant squirming on her nipple was currently stimulating her, but the harder she pressed to keep Nick still, the more frantically he struggled, which was only exacerbating BOTH their problems.
“I thought you went back to the kitchen,” Jenny commented frustratedly.
“Well, I was GOING to,” Cassie replied, eyeing Jenny’s odd body language, “but then I figured, since I was already over here to check on you, I might as well change my clothes real quick.
“A-Are you gonna be OK?” Cassie asked, growing concerned. “You look like your in pain.”
“Oh, I’ll be fine,” Jenny finally managed to speak, desperately struggling to endure Nick’s squirming.
“Well, you don’t LOOK fine,” Cassie commented, reaching out for Jenny’s arm. “Come on. Why don’t we go put some ice on that?”
“Y-You wanna WHAT?!” Jenny exclaimed, pulling away slightly, unsure she heard Cassie correctly.
“I wanna go get some ice for you to put on your nipple,” Cassie repeated, taking Jenny by the arm. “Trust me, it’ll help it feel better. I’ve got sensitive nipples, too, and it works for ME every time.”
“Cassie,” Jenny replied dubiously, still struggling to contain herself, “I really don’t think that—“
“Nonsense,” Cassie interrupted her, leading her to the kitchen by the arm, “it’ll be fine. Trust me. Come on.”
Jenny reluctantly allowed Cassie to guide her by her free arm to the kitchen, all the while still grasping her breast with her left hand, with Nick still squirming frantically beneath it. Jenny gritted her teeth and scrunched her face, trying to both endure the surge of pleasure she felt, and keep Cassie from discovering the REAL reason for her discomfort.
“Here,” Cassie said, pulling the chair out from the table, “just sit down for a second and I’ll grab you some ice.”
With Cassie’s back was turned and preoccupied with searching the freezer for some ice, Jenny hurriedly removed her hand from her breast and opened the collar of her shirt, hoping she could quickly retrieve Nick. Unfortunately, the moment she released her hand, Nick lost his grip. He began falling, his high, squeaky voice calling out as he tumbled down Jenny’s stomach. Jenny could do nothing but watch her tiny lover plummet further down her shirt, disappearing just past her tummy.
“What was that?!” Cassie asked, turning to look back at Jenny upon hearing the tiny squeak.
“Uh, nothing,” Jenny replied swiftly, quickly releasing her collar. “That was me. I-I....squeaked. I was, uh, inspecting my...breast.”
“Oh,” Cassie uttered, slightly confused, “well, you can just take your shirt off.”
“WHAT?!” Jenny exclaimed.
“Just take your shirt off,” Cassie repeated, turning back towards the fridge. “There’s no need to be shy. Besides, it’ll be easier anyway.”
“Uh, gee, Cass,” Jenny replied nervously, “I-I really wouldn’t feel comfortable.”
“It’s fine, really,” Cassie shrugged, pulling out a couple ice cubes from the freezer. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”
“U-Uh....O-OK,” Jenny replied apprehensively, “but maybe you should wrap up those ice cubes in, like, a towel or something.”
“Yeah, good idea,” Cassie said. “I’ll just wrap ‘em in a paper towel real quick.”
The second Cassie turned her back again, Jenny immediately began fumbling with the hem of her shirt, feverishly trying to shake Nick out the bottom before anything else happened, but the tiny man had managed to get himself wedged beneath the waistband of Jenny‘s shorts. Without thinking, Jenny reached down to pull back the waistband and retrieve him. Nick frantically tried to wave her off again, but it was too late. The moment Jenny released the tension, Nick disappeared, yelping a surprised, frightened squeak as he slipped further down into Jenny’s panties.
Jenny gasped; her eyes went wide! She was in utter disbelief over what had just happened. She instinctively stood up from her chair and pulled back her waistband to see if she could spot Nick more easily.
At that precise moment, Cassie had just finished wrapping the ice cubes in a paper towel and had turned back to her friend, whom she wasn’t expecting to be standing in front of the chair...
Once again, things happened fast.
“Hmph!” Jenny uttered with surprise as Cassie’s thigh smacked her square between the legs.
“OOF!” Cassie exclaimed frustratedly. “Sweetie, why are you standing up?!
“Here, sit back down,” Cassie said, carefully guiding Jenny back into the seat. “Man, we just seem to be running into each other like crazy today, huh?!”
Jenny, however, didn’t reply; she was otherwise distracted. The impact with Cassie’s thigh had actually thrust Nick, who HAD been in the crotch area of Jenny’s panties, halfway up her vagina, with his arms pinned to his sides and only his legs sticking out of her pussy. Now, the tiny man was kicking and struggling frantically to free himself, and all of his squirming was only stimulating Jenny even more.
“Alright, now, take off your shirt,” Cassie instructed her.
“Huh?” Jenny uttered meekly, a look of shock on her face, and still focused on the fact that Nick had just been thrust unexpectedly into her vagina.
“Take off your shirt so you can put this on your nipple,” Cassie repeated, holding out the paper-towel-wrapped ice cubes.
“Oh,” Jenny replied, desperately trying to keep still, “Uh, OK.”
Jenny pulled up her shirt, taking a moment while her face was hidden to mouth “Oh my God” and grit her teeth before yanking it the rest of the way off.
“OK, here,” Cassie said, handing Jenny the paper towel, watching intently as Jenny carefully applied it to her breast. “Better?”
“Mm HM!” the topless Jenny replied, forcefully pressing her lips shut, looking like she was in pain. It was certainly an awkward position. She was currently topless and literally holding an icepack to her breast while simultaneously squeezing her vagina closed to keep the tiny man stuck inside it still, which only him squirm even more frantically. If she hadn’t been straining to keep herself still, Jenny might’ve found the whole thing quite comical.
“Sweetie, are you OK?!” Cassie inquired upon seeing the strange expression on Jenny’s face. “You look like you’re still in pain!”
“Oh, I’m fine,” Jenny lied, biting her lower lip. “I’m just....a little uncomfortable at the moment.”
“Why?! What’s wrong?” Cassie asked concernedly. “Is it your nipple?”
“You know, it’s a little hard to describe,” Jenny replied, scrunching her face uncomfortably, “but sitting here with my shirt off certainly isn’t helping me feel any better, so I think I’ll just excuse myself for a minute.”
“But, Jen, I don’t think—”
Cassie stopped mid-sentence. She suddenly spotted a pair of Nick’s sandals over by the front door. They were sitting by wall of the laundry nook, just in front of the dryer.
“What the—?” Cassie uttered as she slowly strolled over to the dryer.
Jenny watched as Cassie stepped past, taking the opportunity to shift in her seat, seeing if she could push and dislodge Nick from her pussy.
“That’s weird,” Cassie commented, standing over the sandals, eyeing them with confusion.
“What?!” Jenny replied breathlessly through gritted teeth, still trying to endure Nick’s wiggling as she peered over her shoulder. “What is it?”
“These are NICK’S sandals,” Cassie replied, bending down picking up the shoes.
“Yeah, so?”
“So....how’d they GET here?”
Jenny quickly realized that the sandals Cassie was now holding were the very pair Nick had been wearing when he came over earlier that morning.
“Um, maybe they’ve just been sitting there since he left,” Jenny said, hoping Cassie would believe it.
“For TWO WEEKS?!” Cassie exclaimed dubiously. “Jen, I’ve been in the kitchen at least a DOZEN times, and done laundry at least TWICE since Nick left; I certainly would’ve seen them sitting here!”
“Wh—What’re you saying, Cassie?” Jenny inquired nervously.
Cassie’s eyes shot to the floor; she quickly lifted up her right foot, anxiously inspecting her sole.
“Cassie, what is it?!” Jenny asked anxiously, “What’s wrong?!”
“Jenny, don’t you GET IT?!” Cassie exclaimed. “Nick is HERE!!”

Chapter 22: A Little Discovery by Shrinker82

To say that Nick had had quite the eventful morning would’ve been an understatement. He’d spent the entire morning fighting for his life—he’d been sat on, stepped on, and nearly eaten—and despite, thankfully, being discovered and rescued, things didn’t appear to be getting any better. From the moment Jenny had left the bathroom, it had been one mishap after another: after the giant woman accidentally tossed Nick down the front of her shirt, she nearly suffocated him against her breast with her hand, and all of his frantic squirming and struggling to free himself only made her press even harder. Then, after falling the rest the way down Jenny’s shirt, he got stuck in the waistband of her shorts, and when she reached down to retrieve him, despite Nick’s frantic attempts to warn her, Jenny ended up dropping him into the crotch of her panties.
Things only seemed to get worse from there.
“Nrmpfmrmmpf!” Nick yelped with surprise as he was suddenly shoved from behind, the impact thrusting him headfirst directly into Jenny’s giant crotch. The next thing the he knew, he was inside a damp, dark, musty cavern, his arms pinned to his sides.
Nick knew right away where he’d ended up, the pungent smell of Jenny’s womanhood overwhelming his nostrils with its intoxicating aroma, a vivid reminder of the intimate encounter the two had shared earlier that morning. He wiggled and squirmed frantically, kicking his legs in an attempt to move his body backwards, but it seemed like his efforts were only shoving him further and further inside Jenny‘s pussy. He struggled to free his arms, but they were still plastered to his sides, and despite the fact that everything was covered in a healthy coating of natural lubrication, Nick was being held firmly in place, squeezed between the slimy walls of Jenny’s vagina. To make matters even worse, Nick could feel the giant pussy constricting around him, and his desperate wiggles for freedom only made Jenny squeeze even tighter, making every breath for air he took a struggle.
“Jenny!” the tiny man strained. “Uhngh! Get me out of here!”

Jenny was experiencing an absolute flood of emotions. Nick was currently wedged halfway up her pussy, and his struggles were stimulating her so much she was finding it difficult to maintain her composure. All she needed was a few seconds of privacy to simply pull the tiny man out of her vagina, but Jenny now had another problem to contend with: despite her efforts to keep Nick‘s presence a secret, Cassie had moments ago discovered of a pair of Nick’s sandals near the front door, a clear indication that Nick was actually in the apartment, shrunken somewhere, and it was only a matter time before he was discovered.
“Cassie,” Jenny said deceptively, shaking her head, “you’ve gotta be mistaken. Nick COULDN’T be here!”
“Jenny, DON’T MOVE!” Cassie exclaimed, seeing Jenny shuffling her feet on the floor, squirming restlessly in her chair. “DON’T STAND UP! He could be ANYWHERE!”
“But, sweetie...” Jenny began, her voice wavering from a sudden movement by Nick, forcing her to squeeze her crotch again to curb and struggles, “...it doesn’t make any sense. I mean, WHY...HOW could Nick already be here?!”
“Well, it’s not like he doesn’t have a KEY, ya know!” Cassie commented as she checked the floor beneath her raised foot, wondering if Nick was on the floor somewhere. “He must’ve gotten here this morning while we were both still asleep.”
“Well, yeah, I guess,” Jenny shrugged, “but...but how do you know for SURE?! I mean, how do ya know those sandals haven’t just BEEN here the whole time and you just didn’t notice them?”
“Jenny, we can’t take any chances!” Cassie exclaimed, “For all we know, one of us could’ve...
“Oh, God!” Cassie exclaimed anxiously. “Jenny, QUICK! CHECK YOUR FEET! Make sure you didn’t STEP on him!”
Jenny reluctantly, and somewhat uncomfortably, lifted and half-heartedly inspected the soles of her feet, despite knowing good and well that Nick wasn’t be there. Cassie, meanwhile, stood by nervously, awaiting the results.
“Sweetie, I don’t see anything,” Jenny replied, squeezing her vagina again after Nick’s struggles triggered yet another unexpected rush of endorphins. “Maybe we should—“
“Jenny, STOP!” Cassie suddenly cried out as she saw Jenny lowering her feet back to the floor. “Don’t put your feet down without checking the floor first! If Nick IS small, you could SQUASH him!”
“Cassie, this is ridiculous!” Jenny huffed, holding her legs and feet uncomfortably in the air in front of her, and doing her best to keep still. “We can’t just stay like this all DAY!”
“I know, sweetie,” Cassie replied tearfully, “but Nick could literally be ANYWHERE!”
“I know,” Jenny reiterated, “but can’t we at least think rationally about this whole thing for a second?!”
“HOW CAN I BE RATIONAL RIGHT NOW, JENNY?!” Cassie squeaked in a high-pitched voice. “My husband my could literally be the size of a BUG!”
“Yes, I get that,” Jenny said impatiently, “but staying still like this isn’t necessarily going to solve anything.”
“You’re right!” Cassie nodded. “We’ve gotta start looking for him!”
“Wh—WHAT?!” Jenny stammered nervously. “WHERE?!”
“Everywhere!” Cassie stated assuredly. “We’ll search the whole apartment if we have to!”
“Cassie, that could take all DAY!”
“What, you got something BETTER to do?!” Cassie snapped sarcastically.
“Of COURSE not!” Jenny snapped back, shrugging, “but like you said, Nick could LITERALLY be ANYWHERE!”
“Then we’d better get started,” Cassie stated, turning her attention towards the floor.
“Alright, Nick?!” Cassie called down to the floor, “If you can hear us, we’re gonna start looking for you, OK? If you’re down there, we need you get clear so Jenny and I can get down on the floor and look for you, OK?”
As humorous as Cassie looked calling down to the floor, Jenny knew the situation was quite serious. Cassie wasn’t going to give up her search for her presumably shrunken husband, and Jenny wasn’t sure that even if she WAS able to remove Nick from her pussy that she could keep up her charade for much longer. She needed to get Nick out of the apartment, but how? There was no way she’d be able to leave with Cassie insisting Jenny stay and help, and what kind of excuse could she use to excuse herself: Sorry, Cassie, I’d love to continue helping you search for your tiny husband, but I’ve gotta DATE this afternoon?!
“Cassie,” Jenny said impatiently after a few minutes, feeling Nick’s squirms intensifying, “how much longer are we gonna wait?”
“Just give him another minute,” Cassie pleaded with Jenny, her eyes intensely scanning the floor, “we’ve GOTTA make sure he’s clear.”
Jenny obliged, and the two girls waited for another couple of minutes before they carefully got down on their hands and knees and began scouring the kitchen floor for any sign of the shrunken man. Cassie started by the washing machine and worked her way around the far side of the room, while Jenny began on her own side between the table and the refrigerator.
As they searched, Cassie had the worst possible thoughts in her head of where Nick might be. If he WAS shrunk somewhere in the apartment, he could be anywhere: under their bed or beneath the sofa, and those were the BEST case scenarios. How could she know for sure that something worse hadn’t already happened to him? What if Nick had been there the night before when she and Jenny had arrived home drunk? What if he was hurt somewhere and unable to get help? What if one of them had accidentally stepped on him last night. They could’ve squashed him and not even noticed. Nick’s remains could’ve long since been rubbed away. And what if he’d been on a chair, or one of the couch cushions, when either of them sat down?
Cassie immediately regretted all the times she’d intentionally sat on Nick as punishment for his shrinking spurts, and promised herself that if he turned up alive, she’d never treat him that way ever again.
Jenny, on the other hand, was having a tough time controlling herself, more focused on maintaining her composure, with Nick’s constant squirming making it difficult for her to concentrate on keeping Cassie in the dark about the tiny man’s whereabouts. She could feel Nick sticking out of her pussy, even when he was somewhat still, which made even the slightest shifting of her legs across the kitchen floor erotic agony, and keeping still was the only way Jenny received any semblance of relief.
“Cassie,” Jenny strained, trying to hold back the pleasure she was feeling as she looked towards Cassie through the underside of the table. “I don’t mean to complain, but at this rate, it’s gonna take forever for us to search this whole apartment!”
“Jen, choice do we have?!” Cassie whined. “Nick could be hurt somewhere....or WORSE!”
“I know, sweetie. I’m just saying that if he IS here, there’s got to be a better way for us to search for him!” Jenny offered. “Look, how about I start looking in, like, the bedroom, or bathroom, or something?! You know, work my way from the back of the apartment forward.”
“Alright,” Cassie nodded reluctantly, “but Jenny, PLEASE be careful. Stay on your hands and knees, and be sure to search the carpet thoroughly on your way, and don’t make any sudden movements until your sure Nick isn’t ANYWHERE your about to step, or...scoot, or whatever.”
“I’ll be careful, Cassie” Jenny reassured her. “Don’t worry.”
“‘Don’t WORRY’?!” Cassie exclaimed, taken aback, “Jenny, how can I NOT WORRY?!”
“Uhn, OK, bad choice of words,” Jenny replied impatiently, feeling another one of Nick’s squirms. “I meant, don’t worry about ME not being careful. Trust me, I know what’s at stake!”
“OK,” Cassie nodded apologetically. “Sorry, but you let me know the MOMENT you find anything, OK?.”
“I will, I promise.”
Jenny crawled as quickly, comfortably, and as safely as she could across the kitchen floor towards the living room. She was thankful, however, that Cassie was on the opposite side of the kitchen; Jenny would’ve had a hard time masking Nick’s squeaks if she’d had to pass Cassie too closely.
Jenny stayed on her hands and knees until she was about halfway through the living room; then, she silently and quickly got to her feet and tiptoed straight into the hallway and down to the bathroom, hurriedly turning on the light and closing the door behind her.
“Ah...ha...mm!” Jenny uttered in gibberish as she hastily pulled back the waistband of her shorts and panties and frantically reached her hand down to grip Nick’s legs and pull him from her vagina.
“Jesus, Nick!” Jenny whispered harshly, placing the cum-soaked man into her palm. “Don’t you know how keep STILL?! You almost made me cum!”
“WELL, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!” Nick squeaked up. “I NEARLY SUFFOCATED IN THERE!”
“Look, I’m sorry,” Jenny snapped, “but I couldn’t exactly reach my hand down my pants in front of Cassie! She would’ve suspected something was up!”
“JENNY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Nick squeaked impatiently. “JUST MAKE UP SOME EXCUSE TO LEAVE AND GET US BOTH OUT OF HERE BEFORE CASSIE FINDS ME!”
“I can’t leave NOW!” Jenny replied defensively, “What am I supposed to tell Cassie?! ‘Sorry, Cass, I would LOVE to stay and help you look for your shrunken husband, but I’ve got a DATE this afternoon?!”
“JENNY, WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!” Nick squeaked impatiently, growing increasingly nervous. “CASSIE ALREADY SUSPECTS I’M HERE. IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE FINDS ME, AND IF I’M STILL SHRUNK LIKE THIS WHEN SHE DOES, I’M AS GOOD AS SQUISHED!”
“But Nick,” Jenny began to explain, “I don’t think—“
Both Nick and Jenny are startled by the unexpected sound of music suddenly emanating from the hallway outside the door. Jenny wasn’t sure at first what it was, but NICK recognized it right away, and immediately knew that it wasn’t good...

“Oh, Nicky, where are you?” Cassie cried out tearfully as she crossed the threshold between the kitchen and living room, quickly losing hope she was going to find her presumably shrunken husband alive. She kept picturing him trapped somewhere, or hurt, desperately calling for help, yet going completely unnoticed, his tiny squeaks too small to be heard, and kept worrying that it was already too late, that she or Jenny had already stepped on or squashed him without even realizing it.
Cassie also kept second guessing herself, wondering if Jenny had been right all along and that she simply hadn’t noticed Nick’s sandals being in the kitchen since he left two weeks prior, but Cassie kept reassuring herself that she’d been in the kitchen at least a dozen times since then, and had done laundry TWICE; she was certain the sandals hadn’t been there before. She needed to be sure; it could quite literally mean life or death for Nick.
Cassie quickly reached into her pocket for her phone, frantically scrolling through her contacts to find Nick’s name, and pressed the call button, holding it up to her ear. She held her breath, listening for the connection...
Cassie heard something confusing: it was Nick’s ringtone....she could hear it coming from somewhere in the apartment. She left the phone ringing, trying to pinpoint its location....
....it was definitely coming from the hallway!
Cassie quickly but carefully crawled across the living room carpet, scanning the floor as she went to make sure Nick wasn’t in her way, and rounded the corner into the hallway. The ringtone was definitely getting louder; Cassie knew she was close. It sounded like it was literally right next to her ear...
Cassie turned her head....and suddenly got an up-close view of the laundry hamper!

“What—What is that?!” Jenny inquired, hearing the slightly muffled music from the hallway.
“It—it’s my RINGTONE!” Nick squeaked anxiously. “JENNY, ITS MY RINGTONE! OH, NO! IT’S CASSIE’S RINGTONE! SHE MUST BE CALLING MY PHONE! SHE’LL KNOW I’M HERE, FOR SURE!”
Shit!” Jenny exclaimed quietly as the two stared blankly at each other, unsure of what they were going to do.

Why is Nick’s ringtone coming from the laundry hamper? Cassie wondered, completely perplexed. She quickly got to her feet and opened the lid of the hamper...
To her surprise, there was a pair of Nick’s shorts just sitting on the top of the pile of clothes about halfway into the hamper, and when Cassie reached down and pulled them out, she discovered his phone, along with his wallet and keys in the opposite pocket.
“Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed. “JENNY?!”
“YEAH?!” Jenny called out from the bathroom.
“I just found some of Nick’s clothes in the laundry hamper,” Cassie called out frantically, “and his wallet, keys and phone are inside. Nick, are you in there?!”

The blank looks Jenny and Nick had been giving each other suddenly turned to abject horror.
“Oh, God!” Nick squeaked fearfully. “The gig is up! She’s knows I’m here!”
“Why are your clothes in the laundry hamper?!” Jenny asked in a hushed tone.
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged. “I don’t remember putting them there....but I sure as hell don’t remember laying down NAKED last night!”
Jenny bit her lip nervously, shaking her head.
“That’s it!” Nick squeaked frantically. “I’m not about to get squished under Cassie’s foot. I’m growing back RIGHT NOW!”
“What?!” Jenny exclaimed, unaware of how loud she was getting. “Nick, NO!”

“NICK?!” Cassie mimicked upon hearing Jenny call out his name. “Where?! Is he in there with you?!”

“U-Uh,” Jenny stuttered, unable to formulate a response.
Everything was happening too fast. Jenny was desperately trying to keep Nick from unshrinking himself, and now she had to worry about keeping Cassie at bay.

“Jenny, did you find him?!” Cassie called out again as she scurried down the hall to the bathroom. “Is here the—“
Cassie practically slammed her face into the bathroom door, surprised to find it locked.
“What the—Jenny, why is the door locked?!”

“Cassie, just hang on a second!” Jenny replied anxiously, trying to keep her attention on Nick. Unfortunately, the tiny man was already starting to grow in her hand.
“Nick, wait!” she exclaimed frantically. “Not yet!”
Jenny frantically cupped her other hand over Nick in a futile attempt to keep Nick from expanding. It actually worked, but only because Nick’s concentration was broken.
“HEY!” Nick called out. “JENNY, WHAT’RE YOU—?”
“JENNY, open this door RIGHT NOW!” Cassie demanded, banging on the other side of the door.
Jenny flinched, instinctively pulling her hands to her chest.
“JENRMmnmpf!” Nick yelped with surprise as his now 3-inch figure suddenly found itself buried between Jenny’s breasts.
“Hang on, Cassie!” Jenny replied frantically. “Just gimme...one second, please!”
The situation was quickly becoming hopeless. As the doll-sized man wiggled furiously against her chest, Jenny was actively looking for a place she could hide Nick to keep him safe and quiet, like a mother would do to protect her young when she sensed danger was near. Unfortunately, as she frantically mulled over the situation, scanning the bathroom for a place to stash Nick, Jenny was currently, and somewhat unintentionally, suffocating him between her breasts.
“JENNY, YOU’VE GOT ABOUT THREE SECONDS TO OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, OR I’M BREAKING IT DOWN!” Cassie shouted impatiently. “YOU HEAR ME?!”
“Cassie, NO!” Jenny shrieked anxiously, “Just give me ONE SECOND....PLEASE!”
Jenny hurriedly set Nick down on the bathmat adjacent to the tub. The tiny man gasped for air, his hair all matted and messy from struggling against Jenny’s breasts.
“Alright, Nick!” Jenny whispered hurriedly. “Grow! NOW!”
Jenny stood back and watched anxiously as Nick hastily situated himself on the mat and began concentrating. It was a tall ask (no pun intended), especially with such a short amount of time in an environment filled with noise and distractions — such as Cassie frantically banging on the locked bathroom door— but somehow, Nick was able to find his center and start re-expanding.
“Come on, grow!” Jenny urged quietly, motioning for Nick to hurry up. “That’s it! Grow!”

“THAT’S IT, JENNY!” Cassie called angrily. “I’M BREAKING THIS DOOR DOWN, RIGHT NOW!”
Out of sheer panic, Jenny hastily reached for the doorknob to quickly unlock the door before Cassie broke it down. Unfortunately, Jenny didn’t take into account how strong Cassie was, nor how much adrenaline the plus-sized young woman was hyped up on; the moment Jenny turned the door knob, Cassie burst through the door, plowing into Jenny and sending them both tumbling to the floor with a loud THUD.
Despite all of that, however, Nick was amazingly able to hold his concentration — though he was, understandably, distracted for a moment when the two giant women crashed onto the floor next to him with a gigantic BOOM — and managed to finish his growth cycle, restoring himself back to his normal 6-foot frame, while both women looked on in awe and wonder as the doll-sized man grew before their eyes, and now lay naked on the bathroom mat.
“Oh my God! Nicky!” Cassie squealed, practically crawling over Jenny to get to her husband, throwing herself into his arms.
“OOF!” Nick uttered in pain as Cassie practically fell on top of him. The next thing he knew, his wife was planting frenzied kisses all over his face, barely even letting him recover.
“Oh, Nick!” Cassie lamented, kissing him in between words. “Baby, I was....*smooch*....so worried....*smooch*....I thought....*smooch*....*smooch*....I thought, maybe, one of us had....*smooch*....squashed you....*smooch*! Thank God, you’re—“
Cassie suddenly felt something slimy on her face....and tasted something sour in her mouth.
“EW!” she exclaimed in disgust. “What the—?!”
That’s when she noticed Nick had a healthy coating of a foreign substance all over the top half of his body.
“God, Nick! What the hell are you COVERED in?!” Cassie inquired, pulling a hand-towel off the nearby towel rack and wiping off her face, “Christ! It smells like—like...!”
At that moment, before she could finish her thought, Cassie suddenly realized what Nick had all over him!
“....Is this CUM?!” Cassie exclaimed, staring at the towel in her hands with disbelief. “Oh my, God! Were you stuck in my PANTIES again?!”
Nick’s gaze immediately shot towards Jenny still on the floor....and he immediately regretted it. He cursed his reflexes as Cassie whipped her head around to see what he was looking at.
“What?” Cassie queried, confused as to why Nick was looking at Jenny just then. Then, her head began whipping back and forth, alternating between Nick and Jenny, and as the uncomfortable expressions on their faces finally registered in Cassie’s mind, the look of confusion on her face quickly turned to one of suspicion.
“Nick?!” Cassie asked deliberately, slowly turning her head back to him. “Where exactly have you been?!”
“Cassie, look,” Nick replied anxiously, “I know this looks bad, but believe me, I can explain—“
“You sure as hell BETTER!” Cassie snapped, looking back and forth at both of them, trying to keep her head on straight, unable to complete a sentence. “How—? How did you get—? What was he doing—?!”
“Sweetie,” Jenny spoke up, trying to calm Cassie down, “please don’t be mad at Nick. It was MY fault. Really.”
“Jenny, wait,” Nick chimed in, “you don’t have to defend me. This is all my fault.”
“But Nick,” Jenny rebutted, “it’s my fault you were—“
“Alright, ENOUGH!” Cassie interrupted them, gesturing with bewilderment, her mind unable to handle the influx of negative stimuli.
“NICK!” Cassie commanded, pointing towards the tub, unable to look him in the eye. “Get in the shower, and get cleaned up. JENNY?! Can I talk to you in the living room, please?!”
“But, Cassie,” Nick tried to speak, “Listen—“
“NICK....SHOWER!” Cassie commanded harshly. “JENNY....OUTSIDE! NOW!”
Nick relented, quickly scrambling to his feet and hopping into the bathtub, while Cassie practically shoved Jenny out into the hallway, slamming the bathroom door closed behind them.
The two girls headed into the living room in uncomfortable silence: Jenny nervously twiddling and picking her fingers, with Cassie stomping right behind her, tossing the soiled hand-towel she was still holding into the laundry hamper as she marched into the living room.
“Cassie, listen,” Jenny spoke up, turning towards Cassie as they neared the middle of the living room. “I know you’re upset—“
“You’re DAMN RIGHT I’m upset!” Cassie exclaimed angrily. “You wanna explain to me what my husband was doing in your—“
Cassie pointed directly at Jenny‘s crotch, trying to find a polite term to describe it.
“—in your SNATCH?!”
“Cassie, it’s not like I put them there on purpose—!” Jenny replied defensively.
“Yeah, I should HOPE not!” Cassie exclaimed disconcertedly. “And yet, why do I get the feeling that you KNEW Nick was in there he whole time?!”
“Cassie, listen to me,” Jenny tried to explain, gathering her thoughts, “you have every right to be mad, but believe me, there’s a good explanation for ALL of this.”
“Oh, REALLY?!” Cassie retorted. “What did Nick do, just....FALL into your pants?!”
“Well...” Jenny replied, slightly ashamed and embarrassed, “...it’s a little more complicated than that...”
“Oh my, GOD!” Cassie exclaimed as she turned away, putting her hands over her mouth.
“Look. I didn’t exactly INTEND for him to end up there, OK?! It kinda...just happened!”
“What do ya mean it ‘kinda just happened’?!” Cassie mocked, making air quotes with her fingers. “Exactly how long was my husband in there?!”
“...Not long,” Jenny managed to reply uncomfortably, averting her gaze.
“Jenny,” Cassie asked deliberately, her hands on her hips, demanding an answer, “when did you realize he was in there?!”
“Look,” Jenny explained, gesturing with her hands in front of her, “he fell in when you and I were in the kitchen earlier.”
“You mean, JUST NOW?!” Cassie exclaimed, pointing towards the kitchen with her thumb. “While we were SEARCHING for him?!”
“Yes,” Jenny admitted reluctantly. “Right before that.”
“Jenny, for Christ’s sake, how could you not TELL me?!” Cassie screeched.
“Well, can you BLAME ME?!” Jenny snapped back. “The LAST time you found Nick shrunk, you tried to SQUASH HIM!”
“I TOLD you, that was an ACCIDENT!” Cassie retorted. “I just....I didn’t know what I was doing, OK?!”
“Well, how was I supposed to know that—how was HE supposed to know that for sure?!” Jenny exclaimed defensively, motioning back towards the hallway. “We didn’t how you’d react! We didn’t want you to lose your mind again!”
“‘Lose my MIND’?!” Cassie shouted tearfully, putting her hand to her head, trying in vain to hold back an oncoming headache. “Jenny, I’m ALREADY losing my mind! Do you know how FREAKED OUT I was when I thought Nick was SHRUNK in the APARTMENT again?! I thought he was lost or hurt somewhere! I thought one of us had...had...”
Cassie was so upset she couldn’t even finish her sentence, pointing to the floor in manic gestures.
“Cassie, it’s not like I was gonna HIDE him from you FOREVER!” Jenny exclaimed. “I was just trying to get him out of the apartment so he could...”
Jenny’s voice trailed off. She quickly realized her remarks weren’t helping anyone’s case, nor were they really really relevant.
“Look,” Jenny reiterated, “we weren’t trying to deceive you, OK? The truth is I was worried what you might do if you found him small like that, OR if you found out he’d had another shrinking episode. I was just gonna put him somewhere safe until I knew you could handle it.”
“So you STUCK him in your PUSSY?!” Cassie shrieked again.
“NO!” Jenny shouted defensively, letting out a defeated sigh. “I was just gonna put him in my bag until we figured out what to do. I-In fact, Nick wanted to regrow himself right away, but I told him not to. Believe it or not, I was trying to do what I thought was best for BOTH of you.”
“By hiding his CLOTHES in the HAMPER?!”
“NO!” Jenny defended herself again, “In fact, I’m not even sure HOW Nick’s clothes got in the hamper! Look, all I know is Nick showed up last night while you were asleep—“
“LAST NIGHT?!” Cassie interrupted.
“Yes,” Jenny confirmed, rambling on, “he came over because, I guess, he didn’t want to wait until the morning to talk to you, but you were completely passed out; so, he and I talked for a little while, and I told him he could just sleep on the couch instead of going back to his motel, and that I’d wake up in the morning and pretend that he’d just come over before you woke up. I thought that if he left he might not come back!”
“Wait,” Cassie stopped her, requiring clarification, “so you knew Nick was here the WHOLE TIME and didn’t TELL ME?!”
“NO...not the ‘WHOLE time’...!” Jenny began, trying to explain herself. “After we talked, he said he needed to go for a walk and clear his head, but that he’d come back; but, when I woke up this morning, I didn’t see him, so I thought, maybe, he’d changed his mind and gone back to his hotel.”
“Alright then, exactly HOW long have you known he WAS here?!”
“I found him after you woke up—Don’t ask me where—I figured, at that point, it was just better that he not reveal himself and we all just pretend he never showed up last night at all.”
“Jenny, how could you keep all this from me?!” Cassie whined. “We’re supposed to be friends!”
“Cassie, I was just thinking about Nick’s welfare...AND YOURS! I knew how stressed you were; I didn’t want to upset you.”
“Well, you’re SURE doing a great job!” Cassie spat sarcastically. “God! Jenny...what were you THINKING?! How DARE you try to KEEP this from me!”
“How dare SHE?!” Nick called from the hallway, stepping out from around the corner with a towel around his waist. “How dare YOU try to SQUASH ME!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, go put some clothes on!” Cassie demanded, in utter disbelief that Nick would actually come out into the open with only a bath towel hiding his shame.
“I WILL,” Nick rebuffed, “but don’t you DARE try to blame Jenny for trying to keep me safe! SHE actually GIVES A DAMN about my welfare! When’s the last time that YOU actually gave a crap about me?!”
“Nick, I am your WIFE!” Cassie pointed to herself, stunned by his accusations. “Of COURSE I care about you, but do you even realize how much SHIT you’ve put me through?!”
“Put YOU through?!” Nick retorted, aghast by her statement, “What about everything you’ve put ME through, Cassie?! Huh?! For almost two months before you kicked me out, you barely said ONE WORD to me, and then, during the times I shrank against my will, did you show me ANY compassion whatsoever?! NO! You tried to SQUASH me! How could you TREAT me like that?!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, do you realize how CRAZY you made me with this whole, stupid ‘SHRINKING’ business!”
“That’s not an excuse, Cassie!” Nick shot back, shaking his head, completely dumbfounded by her complacency. “Yes, I fully admit, things got out of hand, but that doesn’t give you the right to mistreat me, or sit on me, or tape me to your foot, or, God forbid, try to SQUASH me! You don’t get to just...NOT care about me because I’m small!”
“Nick, would you LISTEN to yourself...?!” Cassie shrieked, flustered by everything that was happening, yet mostly distracted by Nick’s lack of clothing. “...And would you just go put some fucking CLOTHES on, please?!”
“FINE!” Nick shouted back, stomping into the bedroom and slamming the door behind him.
Meanwhile, Cassie folded her arms and turned her eyes to Jenny, who had been standing in silence since Nick had shown up in his towel.
“Well,” Cassie said impatiently, tapping her bare foot on the carpet, “do you have anything to say for yourself?!”
“Cassie, what do ya WANT me to say?” Jenny shrugged dubiously.
“Oh, I don’t know,” Cassie snapped sarcastically, “How about: ‘I’m sorry for betraying your trust’?!”
“I didn’t betray your trust—!” Jenny replied quickly, immediately realizing that she’d spoken too soon, remembering what Nick and she had done earlier that morning.
Jenny honestly wasn’t sure how she got herself into the whole situation. It all happened abruptly and somewhat unexpectedly. She didn’t really mean to meddle or intervene in Nick and Cassie’s relationship beyond being a sympathetic ear, or giving Cassie the oft requested company or piece of advice when asked. She was just trying to be a good friend.
Some friend I’ve been, Jenny thought to herself. Sure, she HAD BEEN trying to patch things up between Cassie and Nick, but the shocking revelations Nick had revealed the prior night...
She was just trying to show Nick a little compassion, but how the hell had it lead to...?! Up until that morning, she hadn’t even thought of Nick in a sexual way, nor was even ATTRACTED to him. Hell, she barely even KNEW him! And now...
Jenny realized it wasn’t like her to sleep with another woman’s husband, but everything Nick and Cassie had described in detail that he would do when he was small...She was honestly more confused than ever.
“That is, I wasn’t TRYING to betray your trust, Cassie!” Jenny clarified, sighing dejectedly. “When Nick showed up unexpectedly last night, he initially wanted to leave. I...convinced him to stay so we could talk. I just...wanted to give him a heads up as to how you were and prepare him for the morning so that, maybe, the two of you could work things out; but then, he started telling me about everything he’d been through and...well, how you’d treated him. I mean, I wanted to hear HIS side of things, and...”
Jenny couldn’t continue, only lower her eyes and shake her head in shame. Cassie also shook her head, but HER’S was in disbelief. Neither woman said anything to each other until they heard the bedroom door creak open, and Nick stepped somewhat meekly back into the room.
“Alright, Nick,” Cassie spoke up, breaking the uncomfortable silence, “start from the beginning: I wanna know exactly WHY you came here last night, and how, the hell, you ended up in Jenny’s pants!”
“Alright,” Nick began with a sigh, trying to keep his composure, “I came by last night because...I wanted to see you. I guess I was trying to make a bold gesture, or something, but when I ran into Jenny and we started talking, I realized it was a completely stupid idea and I just wanted to leave and pretend like I was never here. Jenny convinced me it was OK to stay.”
Nick momentarily glanced over at Jenny, telepathically reassuring her that he was just telling Cassie the truth, not wanting her to think he was throwing her under bus. Jenny gave a quick nod, indicating it was OK for Nick to continue.
“OK,” Cassie urged him on, “continue.”
“Well,” Nick sighed, skipping some important details, “after we talked, I needed to go and clear my head, so I left for a bit. When I came back, BOTH of you girls were still asleep, so I just laid down on the couch and figured I’d just talk to you both in the morning.”
“So how did your clothes end up in the laundry basket?!” Cassie inquired with bewilderment, still unclear on all the details.
“I don’t know,” Nick shrugged impatiently. “The last thing I remember is laying down on the couch; I must’ve fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing I know, there’s someone SITTING on me!”
“Oh my, God, I SAT ON YOU?!” Jenny called out with dismay.
“So THAT’S why you were in her pants?!” Cassie exclaimed.
“NO!” Nick spoke up. “That didn’t happen till later. The problem is, I think I was dreaming at one point, so not all of the details make sense, but I DO remember waking up on the kitchen floor, and Jenny was walking towards me, and...”
Nick’s voice cut off; he was a little embarrassed to admit the next part.
“‘And’ what...?!” Cassie pushed him.
“Yeah, ‘what’?” Jenny chimed in anxiously.
“Well, I...” Nick struggled to continue, fiddling with his hands and blushing with embarrassment, “...kinda…got stuck to the bottom of Jenny‘s foot—“
“Oh my, God! I STEPPED ON YOU, TOO?!” Jenny screeched. “Nick, I’m so sorry—“
“OK, enough!” Cassie interrupted them. “Just skip to the part where Jenny found you!”
“Well, you see I was...” Nick tried to explain, but still too embarrassed and scared to admit the truth, “Well, after Jenny brushed me off her foot, I...uh...”
“Cassie, I found him in your cereal bowl!” Jenny cut in quickly, seeing the difficulty Nick was having in completing his sentence.
“You WHAT?!” Cassie shrieked, her gaze darting back to Nick, whose hand was covering his face with embarrassment.
“Oh my God!” Cassie exclaimed somewhat restrained tone, putting her hand over her mouth as she sat down on the couch, an uncomfortable look of nausea upon her face. “Oh my, God, I think I’m gonna be sick!”
“Cassie,” Jenny said comfortingly, sitting down on the couch next to her, “sweetie, look, I know it’s a lot to take in...”
“No...no...I can’t…” Cassie babbled, shaking her head, “I can’t deal with this. I can’t have you here, Nick. Not until you get this whole, stupid, SHRINKING business under control.”
“I...I do...” Nick stammered. “....At...At least I THOUGHT I did!”
“YOU SURE, AS HELL, COULD’VE FOOLED ME!” Cassie shouted, still noticeably disgusted.
“Cassie, It’s not like I’m DOING all this on purpose!” Nick retorted, “I’ve been TRYING to get it under control! What the hell do you think I’ve been doing in that stupid MOTEL ROOM for the past two weeks?!”
“I DON’T KNOW!” Cassie exclaimed. “But APPARENTLY, it’s NOT WORKING!”
“Cassie,” Nick sighed impatiently, “it’s just gonna take a little time, alright?”
“NO! It’s NOT ‘ALRIGHT’!” Cassie balked, getting up from the couch and pacing about wildly. “Nick, don’t you GET IT?! Don’t you understand how CRAZY and PARANOID you’ve made me?! I mean, for God’s sake, I can’t take one fucking step through my own, damn apartment without worrying I might STEP on you! Do you know how INSANE that sounds, to have to worry that I might SQUASH my own husband?! And NOW, I find out that I have to worry about accidentally EATING YOU, TOO?!
“And that’s just ONE of the crazy, COUNTLESS issues between us!” Cassie continued, “There’s still the matter of the two of you LYING to me, and trying to HIDE the fact that you had YET ANOTHER one of your shrinking episodes. I mean, did you HONESTLY think I wouldn’t figure it out?! And even if I HADN’T...What, did you think it would just NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN?! I mean, REALLY?! What would you have done if you DID shrink again, Nick?! HUH?! I mean, are you TRYING to get squished?! Is THAT it, Nick?! Is THAT what you want: for me to STEP on you and SQUISH you, or EAT YOU?!”
“Of COURSE NOT!” Nick replied with aghast.
“Well...” Cassie whined, then tried to lower her voice to address her husband in a more hushed, calmed tone:
“Look, I know we had some fun, but this is SERIOUS! I can’t keep LIVING like this, Nick, worrying that the next step I take might SQUASH you!”
Cassie shook her head sorrowfully.
“I’m sorry, but unless you can guarantee that you’ll NEVER SHRINK yourself on accident again, I just...I can’t have you back here!”
Nick lowered his head sorrowfully, a somewhat shocking response considering that he didn’t really want to come home anyway. He was getting exactly what he wanted: an excuse to leave his wife for good; and yet, he still felt defeated, as if HE wanted to be the one to leave HER. Maybe it everything that Cassie was saying, all the good points she was making...Whatever it was, Nick just felt guilty.
“Cassie,” Nick sighed dejectedly, “it’s not like I haven’t been TRYING to control myself! I’ve ALREADY learned to grow myself on command! I was just having a problem focusing before.”
“Nick, that isn’t the point. It all comes down to TRUST.” Cassie stated bluntly. “I can’t TRUST you, and if I can’t trust you to tell me the truth, ESPECIALLY about all this shrinking nonsense, our marriage just doesn’t work. I mean, I can’t even get you to tell me the truth about why you were in Jenny’s PANTS!”
“Cassie,” Jenny spoke up, trying to come to Nick’s defense, “i-it really wasn’t Nick’s fault. It was MINE. You see, when I found him in your cereal, you were in the bathroom. He wanted to grow back right away, but I told him not to, and when you came back, I...I had to hide him....NOT in my pants, but....somewhere safe.”
Nick cringed uncomfortably, remembering being forcibly shoved into Jenny‘s mouth.
“Anyway,” Jenny continued, “that’s when I excused myself to the bathroom. Nick told me what happened, and I was going to sneak him and a change of clothes out of here in my bag. I was going to take him over to my place where he could grow back, change, and come back over. But then, when I was on my way INTO the bedroom, you were apparently on your way OUT, and...well, you see, I had him in my hand when you and I collided and...well, you...uh...knocked him down my shirt.”
Cassie cringed, looking away.
“Look, long story short,” Jenny quickly continued, trying not to upset Cassie any more than she already was, “he...well, he eventually fell down into my panties, and I couldn’t exactly reach down and pull him out in front of you, so I tried to excuse myself again, but then you found his sandals by the door, and...”
Jenny’s voice trailed off. She figured Cassie already knew the rest.
“So THAT’S why you were acting so weird?!” Cassie inquired.
“Yes,” Jenny nodded, with Nick following suit.
“And you being small in Jenny’s pants was REALLY just an accident?” Cassie asked, turning to Nick.
“Yes,” Nick replied. “I swear, it’s the honest truth.”
“So, there’s nothing going on between the two of you?” Cassie asked.
Nick took a deep breath....and hesitated. The unexpected question caught him completely off-guard; he couldn’t think up a good answer that would skirt around the truth, and in his moment of hesitation, coupled with his inability to answer her right away, Cassie realized the truth. Her gaze shot to Jenny sitting next to her on the couch, who herself seemed deeply ashamed and embarrassed.
“Oh my, GOD!” Cassie exclaimed, mortified.
“Cassie,” Nick tried to explain, “I swear, we didn’t MEAN for it to happen—“
“HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?!” Cassie shrieked tearfully.
“Hey, now, HOLD ON!” Nick interrupted. “You know, YOU betrayed me first, Cassie, when you tried to SQUISH me, and for all I knew, things were OVER between us!”
“So, you decide to go and FUCK MY BEST FRIEND?!” Cassie shouted lachrymosely.
“Cassie,” Nick hastily tried to explain, “that’s not—“
“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS...HOW COULD EITHER OF YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Cassie shrieked hysterically.
“Cassie,” Jenny spoke up, “I swear, we didn’t mean for this to happen—!”
“GET OUT!” Cassie shouted, full-on crying. “BOTH OF YOU! GET OUT!”
Nick threw up his hands, though even HE wasn’t sure if it was in frustration, or utter defeat. Whatever the reason, while Jenny quickly gathered up her things in the bedroom, Nick retrieved his wallet, keys, and phone from his dirty clothes, shoving them into his pockets. Then, he tucked his old clothes his under his arm and scurried out of the apartment, slipping on his sandals before escaping through the front door.

Chapter 23: A Little Aftermath by Shrinker82


Nick sighed as he pushed open the door to his motel room, carrying a basket of his freshly-laundered clothes. He hadn’t really expected to spend that particular Saturday afternoon at the laundromat, as it was always busy and nearly impossible to get washing machines, but after the events from that morning with Cassie and Jenny, coupled with not really having anything better to do, Nick figured he may as well just get it done and out of the way.
All the uncomfortable and frightening encounters he’d experienced that morning were still fresh in Nick’s mind as he sorted and his folded clothes, preparing to put them away into his motel room’s dresser drawers—being sat on, stepped on, stuck to Jenny’s foot, almost eaten, tossed down Jenny’s shirt, falling into her panties, thrust into her crotch; then, there was the argument with Cassie, and his hasty escape—they were all a vivid, jumbled mass bouncing around his head, an unpleasant reminder of the torture he’d endured, and the heartbreak he had suffered.
Yet despite all of Nick’s near-death experiences that day, it was Cassie’s words to him that were at the forefront of his mind, driving a stake through his heart, and piercing his very soul. She’d made some good and now blatantly obvious points, and Nick felt both blind and stupid for not realizing them sooner: he’d spent nearly every evening the past two weeks teaching himself how to voluntarily reverse the effects of his shrinking episodes, yet NOT ONCE had he even given the slightest thought as to what was actually causing them, NOR how to prevent them from happening in the first place.
“How could you be so STUPID, Nick?!” he berated himself aloud, shaking his head with shame as he grabbed some of his folded shirts and walked over towards the dresser.
KNOCK KNOCK
No sooner had Nick put his armful of shirts into one of the dresser drawers, he was suddenly startled by an unexpected knocking at his door.
“Who could THAT be?” Nick pondered aloud as he cautiously shuffled over to the door and looked through the peephole.
Nick’s eyes went wide when he saw who was on the other side of the door, quickly unlocking the chain and deadbolt.
“Jenny?!”
“Hey,” Jenny replied, shyly rubbing her arm.
“Wh-What’re YOU doing here?!” Nick chortled nervously, still surprised to see her.
“I had to come and see you,” she admitted. “I got worried about you after you stormed out of the apartment earlier. I-I wanted to make sure you were okay.”
“Oh...uh, th-thank you,” Nick stammered. “Uh...uh, come in.”
“Thanks,” Jenny replied, quickly stepping through the threshold as Nick stepped aside.
“I-I’m a little confused,” Nick confessed, closing and locking the door again now that Jenny was inside. “How...How, exactly, did you find me?”
“I, uh, tracked your phone,” Jenny admitted, holding up her phone, wiggling it back-and-forth between her fingers. “It wasn’t easy, especially since I didn’t have your phone number, but as long as you have the right tools...”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, slightly stunned that Jenny would go to such lengths to track him down.
“Well, sorry about the mess,” Nick said, pointing to the pile of clothes on the bed. “Obviously, I wasn’t expecting visitors.”
“Oh, that’s OK,” Jenny chortled, “I actually wasn’t expecting to come myself, but like I said, I wanted to come and see you....and see how you’re doing.”
“Oh,” Nick repeated like a broken record, still stunned by Jenny’s sudden appearance.
“So...how are you doing?” Jenny prodded.
“Well, as well as could be expected, I guess,” Nick shrugged.
“Yeah,” Jenny acknowledged, scratching the back of her head, “I guess things got a little heated between you and Cassie, huh.”
“Yeah,” Nick nodded, “you could say that.”
“Well,” Jenny sighed, “I’m sorry Cassie blew up at you like that...”
“Yeah,” Nick acknowledged, looking down at the floor with embarrassment, “me, too.”
“Well, none of that matters now,” Jenny continued, perking up. “The secret’s out, and now, we don’t have to hide anymore.”
“Now, you and Cassie can go your separate ways,” Jenny continued, stepping closer to him, “and we can be together, like we talked about.”
Jenny moves in in close to him, fully expecting Nick to welcome her into his arms.
“Yeah,” Nick sighed detachedly, repeating Jenny’s words with no emotion as he caressed her arms, “about that...”
Not liking the sound of his last statement, Jenny looked into Nick’s eyes again, now noticing the sadness on his face.
“What’s wrong?” Jenny asked, her soft smile quickly turning to a frown.
“Jenny,” Nick sighed again, shaking his head shamefully, “about what I said last night...I’m not sure us being together is a good idea right now.”
“You’re having second thoughts, aren’t you?” Jenny sighed dejectedly, feeling her heart sink into her stomach. “Cassie got to you, didn’t she? She yelled at you and spouted her sob story, and now, she’s confused you.”
“No,” Nick replied, shaking his head, “Jenny, that’s...that’s not it at all.”
“Nick, you were SURE!” Jenny objected, tearing up, “You were SURE of yourself last night. You were SURE of what you wanted.”
“I know,” Nick replied, embracing her, gently stroking her back, “I-I WAS...at—at least I THOUGHT I was.”
“So...So, what, you LIED to me?” Jenny shrugged in disbelief, wiping away her tears as she began backing away from him. “You WEREN’T really sure?!”
“No, I didn’t...” Nick shook his head defensively, stepping back towards her, trying to explain himself. “...I didn’t lie. I just...look, it’s complicated, alright?”
“No, it’s NOT ‘alright’!” Jenny exclaimed tearfully. “How could you say those things to me if you didn’t mean them?”
“Jenny, I DID mean them!” Nick objected. “At least, I meant them last night.”
“So, what? You don’t mean them NOW?! Is THAT it?” Jenny probed, quite confused.
“NO!” Nick exclaimed, “Jenny, that’s not...”
Nick paused, taking a moment to collect his thoughts.
“Look,” he explained, “last night, I was in a very....well, vulnerable spot, OK? And…I’ve been so depressed lately, and desperate for human contact, and...well, you were so sweet and understanding, and....when I found out that you knew about my powers....I was so scared and nervous that someone knew my secret, but you made me feel....so safe. And I think, I...I think I just got caught up in the moment.”
Jenny sniffled, her eyes filling with tears.
“And when I told you about everything that happened to me when I was shrunk,” Nick continued, “about how Cassie had mistreated me and tried to hurt me, and all of the other pain and anguish I went through...I never meant for you to—“
Nick took a deep breath, trying to clarify his point.
“Jenny,” Nick apologized profusely, practically cursing the heavens, “I’m sorry. God, I am SO sorry! I never meant to take advantage of you like I did, and I CERTAINLY didn’t mean to manipulate you.”
“Ma...Manipulate me?” Jenny stammered as she raised her head and wiped the tears from her eyes, slightly taken aback by Nick’s statement. “Nick, you didn’t ‘manipulate’ me. I-I WANTED to be with you—”
“Only because I told you my sob story!” Nick interjected.
“No!” Jenny exclaimed, shaking her head. “That’s not true...OK, sure, I admit, that was certainly PART of it, but that’s not the MAIN reason why I did what I did. I told you, I thought it was really sweet that you wanted share your shrinking powers with Cassie, and use them to make her happy, and...well, when you started describing everything you’d done when you were small, I...”
Jenny bit her lower lip, slightly embarrassed to continue. Nick cracked a slight grin, shyly looking down towards the floor.
“Nick, I slept with y—“ Jenny paused and corrected herself. “I let you shrink yourself and do what we did because I was AROUSED, not because I felt SORRY for you! I mean, the lengths you were willing to go just to pleasure Cassie...Nick, I’d give ANYTHING to have a guy do that for me. I’d give anything just to have a GUY like that! You didn’t take advantage of me! If anything, I took advantage of YOU, because of what you can do! I let you do what you did to me because I WANTED you to, and because I LIKE you, not because I PITIED you! You’re a nice guy.”
“‘Nice GUY’?!” Nick exclaimed dubiously. “Jenny, I CHEATED on my WIFE!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, the woman tried to SQUASH you!” Jenny exclaimed abruptly. “I think, given the circumstances, you were perfectly justified in finding comfort elsewhere!”
“But that still doesn’t give me the right to...you know, play with your emotions like that. I mean, for God’s sake, you’re a PERSON, Jenny; you have FEELINGS!”
“That right, and so do YOU!” Jenny affirmed. “I couldn’t stand the fact that Cassie was treating you so badly, Nick. I couldn’t stand the thought of her hurting you again. I know when I’m being lied to, Nick, and I know now that you were NOT lying to me last night. You were being sincere, your intentions were pure. THAT’S why I let you do what you did! You wouldn’t have shared all that with me unless you really WANTED to, and I wouldn’t have let you do all that unless I WANTED you to. I’m a free person, Nick. I can do what I want. I can make my own decisions, make my own choices, and last night, I CHOSE to be with you!”
Jenny paused and took a deep breath, feeling like she’d just gotten a huge weight lifted off her chest.
“But, I guess, in that same respect,” Jenny shrugged, sighing, “you’re free to make your own choices, too. So, it’s up to you, Nick. What do YOU want to do?”
Nick stood in silence for a moment, lost in deep thought. He walked past Jenny as if he were in a fugue state, and sat down on the corner of the bed, his hands folded in his lap, his eyes gazing off into space.
Once again, he found himself mulling over the same conundrum from the night before: Jenny or Cassie. He’d already made this decision, so why was it so hard for him to make it again?
Because the circumstances have changed, Nick thought to himself. Circumstances that he hadn’t considered before. The decision wasn’t as cut and dry as he thought it was; he had new information—Important information which made a WORLD of difference.
“Do you wanna know the irony of this whole situation, Jenny?” Nick asked rhetorically, turning his gaze towards her. “I’ve been shut up in this hotel room, now, for the past TWO WEEKS thinking of NOTHING but trying to control these powers, and do you know why?
“So I could go back home to Cassie,” Nick stated, not giving Jenny the chance to answer. “I spent....literally, a YEAR of my life—studying, concentrating, practicing—learning to shrink myself at will, and for what?! So I could live out some...EROTIC FANTASY with my wife!”
Nick shook his head in utter disbelief, his mind suddenly comprehending the extent of the words he’d just spoke.
“I literally taught myself to shrink my body at will!” Nick spoke slowly and deliberately, still in awe of his abilities. “God, I gave myself a literal SUPERPOWER—An amazing ability! You know, some people might call that in incredible gift, a blessing, a...a FUCKING MIRACLE, and what did I DO with it?! I SQUANDERED it! I used it for my own selfish desires. I mean, that was the POINT, wasn’t it? That’s why I learned how to do it; what I prayed for for so long! So I could share it with someone who....I thought, I knew; someone who, I thought, loved me, too; someone who...”
Nick paused abruptly and took a deep breath, thinking he needed to mind his words, yet he realized that in that moment, he needed to be as upfront and honest as possible, with both Jenny AND himself.
“Someone who tried to hurt me,” he admitted; sighing. “Someone who, when she found me in my shrunken state, literally tried to SQUASH me!”
Jenny sighed sympathetically, unable to respond to Nick’s lamenting, having to reserve herself to simply listen and occasionally shake her head.
“And after all of that—” Nick continued “—after all the practicing, the training, the mental discipline—what do I have to show for it? A broken marriage, numerous near-death encounters, and a power that I can’t fully control. I mean, sure, I can shrink myself at will, so you’d think I could just REGROW myself pretty easily; but, no. I had to spend TWO MORE weeks cooped up in this stupid motel room JUST focusing on that—because I was kicked out of my own apartment, by the way—just so that maybe...MAYBE, I’d finally and truly be able to gain full control over these powers.”
“And you have…” Jenny chimed in.
“No,” Nick replied quickly, shaking his head. “No Jenny. That’s the thing: I HAVEN’T. Not really, anyway, and everything that’s happened to me this morning just proves it. In all my training and practicing these weeks, willing my body to regrow itself on command, so I could reverse it whenever I have a shrinking episode, never ONCE did I even consider figuring out how to stop it from happening, nor even determine WHY it was happening in the first place. I’ve just been focusing on how to FIX the problem when it happens, instead of learning how to PREVENT it altogether.
“Cassie was right,” Nick sighed with remorse, “It’s my own fault that all this is happening.”
“Nick, you can’t be so hard on yourself,” Jenny spoke up. “Even as...amazing and unbelievable these powers of yours are, you couldn’t POSSIBLY have known that all this would happen.”
“But I could’ve had more RESPECT for this power, Jenny!” Nick rebutted. “I could’ve, at least, PREPARED myself for what MIGHT happen if things went wrong.”
“Even if ALL that’s true, Nick, it’s not ALL your fault!” Jenny added. “At the very least, CASSIE deserves SOME of the blame.”
“You’re right, she DOES!” Nick nodded in agreement. “She was COMPLETELY out of her mind! Of course, I would be, TOO, if I had to worry about accidentally SQUASHING my tiny husband every damn time I walked through my own damn apartment! I mean, can you imagine that: not being able to take one fucking STEP through your own apartment without having to worry you might accidentally SQUISH your shrunken lover?! And maybe I’d have realized how CRAZY I was making Cassie if I’d actually bothered to pay ATTENTION to just how much my shrinking was changing her! I mean, sure, I noticed that Cassie was changing, but I never understood WHY. Not really. I just thought that she was falling out of love with me.
“So...So, where do I draw the line, Jenny?!” he posed to her, shrugging. “Huh? I mean, WHERE does MY culpability stop and HER’S begin?! Hm? Was it...Was it when she accidentally STEPPED ON ME, or SAT ON ME right before she worked out?! Or maybe it was when she DUMPED ME into the washing machine, or nearly ATE ME with the rest of her cereal this morning?! You know, Jenny, it could’ve, just as easily, been YOU who scooped me up and swallowed me!”
Jenny inhaled slightly, about to respond, but stood and sighed dejectedly, slightly sick to her stomach. Nick was RIGHT: it just as easily COULD’VE BEEN HER who ate him!
Nick let out another huge sigh, shaking his head as he continued:
“Cassie may have been wrong in the way she treated me, but she was right on one thing: it’s not safe for me to be around her; it’s not safe for me to be around ANYONE. Not until I get these powers under control.”
“But Nick, I’m not her!” Jenny objected, stepping towards the bed, “A-And if you’re still having these shrinking spells, it’s DEFINITELY not safe for you to be alone. I-I mean, too many things could happen!”
“Jenny—“ Nick lamented, getting up from the bed.
“No...No, I don’t like the thought of you being alone right now!” Jenny stated assuredly. “Look, you can come and stay at MY place, OK? You can work on controlling your powers as long as you need to, and I can watch over you and keep you safe in case something happens, and if something DOES happen, we’ll be prepared, OK? We’ll take precautions.”
“Jenny, no—“ Nick objected, shaking his head.
“Look, you can sleep on my couch,” Jenny continued tearfully as Nick approaches her, “a-and I’ll check on you every morning, and if I don’t see you right away, I’ll...I’ll make sure to start looking for you.”
“Jenny,” Nick said, trying to take her into his arms.
“No, Nick!” Jenny objected, trying to push his arms away and get him to listen to her. “we can figure this out! I CAN’T let you be alone!”
Nick took Jenny into his arms as the young woman burst into tears, desperate not to lose him, and concerned for his welfare.
“Jenny,” Nick sighed, caressing her upper arms, holding her firmly in front of him, and looking straight into her eyes, “I’m scared, too. I don’t wanna be alone, either, but it’s too risky for me to around other people right now.”
“But Nick,” Jenny objected, sniffling, “it’s just as risky for you to be by yourself. I mean, what if you shrink in your sleep again, and some maid comes in to clean he room and doesn’t see you? She could toss you in with the laundry, or even...suck you up with the vacuum cleaner!”
“Jenny, it’s a risk, I know,” Nick replied, “but I think, given the alternatives, it’s a risk I have to take: I CAN’T put you through what I put CASSIE through: becoming so paranoid that you can’t even walk around your apartment without worrying about STEPPING ON ME! And I, sure as hell, don’t want to go BED every night worrying that I might wake up shrunk...”
Nick smiled softly, and tenderly stroked Jenny’s cheek.
“...or worry that my partner might roll over in her sleep and accidentally smother me.” Nick chortled. “I don’t want you to have to go through life worrying about my whereabouts every second of every day; That’s NO WAY to live! And besides, every night I put a ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ sign outside my door, and I deadbolt and put the chain on the door, just to be safe.”
Jenny cracked a slight smile through her tears.
“Jenny, I’m SO sorry that I got you mixed up in all this,” Nick apologized, shaking his head.
“It’s OK,” she whispered back.
“No, no it’s NOT,” Nick objected, looking down at the floor shamefully, “It’s NOT OK. I never wanted to hurt you, and I never meant for you to get involved. I know I can’t go back and change what’s happened, but maybe I can, at least, repair the damage I’ve done.
“Jenny,” Nick continued, looking her in the eyes again, “you are...a beautiful, kind, sweet, special person, and matter what happens, I just want you to know, that I meant EVERY WORD of what I said to you last night; I was NOT lying to you, and I CERTAINLY wasn’t trying to hurt you, or deceive you, or play with your emotions. You deserve better than that.
“Look, I know this may sound strange, but I actually think I NEED to be on my own for a while. I’ve thought about nothing but Cassie this whole I’ve been on my own, AND doing whatever I had to to get back to her, but now, I realize, I was doing this all for the wrong reasons. I have to take the time to work on MYSELF, not just to get my powers under control, but to take a really, long, hard look at my life and figure out what I want....what I REALLY want, and WHO I really want to be with, with out ANY distractions.”
Jenny sniffled, nodding in agreement.
“Jenny, listen to me,” Nick explained, “I’m not saying that I’m gonna go back to Cassie, I’m NOT, and I’m CERTAINLY not saying that I DON’T wanna be with you, because I DO, but I want us to be together because we BOTH truly care about each other, not just because of some...well, UNIQUE circumstance, nor because we just HAPPENED to be in the right place at the right time.”
Nick sighed and shook his head, trying to think of the right words to convey what he wanted to say:
“Jenny, I want to be with you because I like the person that you are, not just because it’s CONVENIENT for me. I’m not gonna CHOOSE you just because I happen to leave my wife and don’t wanna be alone. You’re not some REBOUND chick! You are NO ONE’S number 2; you deserve to be number 1! All I’m asking is for you to give me the time to FIX what’s wrong with me, and to try to choose my path objectively—without ANY outside influences, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny replied somberly, sniffling and nodding her head again.
“And Jenny?” Nick said earnestly. “No matter WHAT happens, regardless of what I decide, I promise, I will sit down with you and explain my decision—with both you AND Cassie—and then, you BOTH can decide what you wanna do from there: either accept me back...
...or move on,” Nick sighed.
“OK,” Jenny sniffled again, taking a deep breath as she nodded with understanding. “but just know that....I think I’ve already made my decision.
Nick cracked a smile.
“Come ‘ere,” he beckoned, tenderly embracing her in his arms once more. The two hugged for a moment, both shedding some amount of tears before Nick spoke up again.
“Are you gonna be OK?” Nick asked, ashamed that he’d made her cry.
“Yeah,” she nodded, “I’ll be alright. Just take care of yourself, OK?”
“I will,” Nick replied. “I promise.”
“‘K,” Jenny replied, choking a bit on her words, “I’ll...I’ll see you later.”
“OK,” Nick nodded. “Bye.”
“Bye,” Jenny said as she turned and headed for the door.
Nick watched her go for a moment, but as she reached for the doorknob, he immediately crossed the room and stopped her, whipping her around to face him again. Then, he leaned forward and kissed her, softly and passionately, before embracing her tightly again. Finally, he looked her in her tear-filled eyes and began speaking:
“Jenny, I...” he began, choking up, hesitant to admit what he felt in his heart. “Jenny....
....
....I love you...”
Jenny cracked a tearful smile.
“...I really do,” Nick continued. “I just need some time to think and work on myself, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny smiled, “and Nick?”
“Yeah?”
“I love you, too.”
Nick smiled, taking her in his arms one last time. Things had never felt so right, yet so wrong, in all his life. He honestly couldn’t believe that he was embracing such a warm, loving, beautiful person, and yet pushing her away at the same time; unfortunately, thanks to his desperation to live out his fantasies, he’d gotten himself into quite a mess, and if he was going to get himself out of it, he was going to have to get control of his life.
One way or another, Nick HAD to get his shrinking powers under control.

—————————————————————————————

Nick giggled with ecstasy as he pressed his body into the fleshy walls of the giantess’s soft soles, while the giantess above gently scrunched and wiggled her toes, cooing at his 1/2 inch figure she’d playfully trapped between her feet.
“Having fun, little guy?” Jenny inquired, smiling down at him as she sat on the carpet of his motel room floor, her feet together, cradling Nick between her soles.
“Oh, yes!” Nick replied gleefully, “Very much so! I’m really enjoying this, Jenny!”
“I can tell,” Jenny giggled playfully, just barely noticing his tiny erection, “I hope my feet feel nice: I lotioned them up before I came over today; I wanted to make sure they were nice and soft for you.”
“Oh, they’re PERFECT, Jenny!” Nick replied exuberantly, with a satisfied sigh. “Just perfect!”
“Good,” Jenny giggled softly. “I’m glad. I’m really glad that you’ve finally got your shrinking powers under control, Nick, and I’m really glad you chose ME over Cassie to be with.”
“How could I NOT?!” Nick squeaked up, planting a tiny kiss on one of her toes. “You’ve been so good to me throughout all of this, Jenny; Now, we can finally be together....and have fun whenever we want.”
“You just wanna play with my feet some more,” Jenny chuckled seductively, seeing through his playful ruse.
“You know me too well,” Nick chuckled. “I hope you don’t mind.”
“Of course not,” she replied, surprised he would even ask, but Jenny simply smiled and chuckled playfully down at him. “Besides, I kinda like having you this size. With you this small, you’re completely helpless to my whims.”
“Don’t be so sure,” Nick smirked. “I can grow back whenever I want, you know.”
“Yeah, I know,” Jenny scoffed playfully, “but....don’t be TOO quick to grow back: we’ve still got the whole day ahead of us, and I kinda like playing with you with my feet.”
“Well, you’re welcome to play with me anytime,” Nick shrugged winsomely.
“Yeah, I know,” Jenny chuckled. “Anyway, I think I’m gonna head down to the vending machine a grab a quick snack. You want anything?”
“I’m OK, for now,” Nick replied, hopping down off her toes, sitting down on the floor, preparing to un-shrink himself.
“Oh, don’t grow back just yet,” Jenny stopped him, “I’ve got a surprise for you when I come back.”
“Ooh, OK!” Nick replied eagerly, rubbing his tiny hands together. “Any hints?”
“Nope,” Jenny chortled, carefully getting up off the floor. “You’ll just have to wait ‘til I get back,”
“Well then, hurry back!” Nick squeaked up. Jenny, however, didn’t appear to have heard him. She simply headed over to the door, slipped her bare feet into her flip-flops, and pick up her purse as she turned the doorknob.
“Be back in a bit.” Jenny called back, quickly blowing the tiny man a kiss before heading out the door.
“OK,” Nick squeaked up as the door closed, “I’ll be here!
“Like I’m going anywhere,” Nick said under his breath as he sat on the floor alone, anxiously awaiting Jenny’s return. He certainly wasn’t complaining, however; in fact, he was quite content: his powers were completely under control, and although his marriage to Cassie was ending, his new relationship with Jenny was just beginning. Everything seemed to be falling into place perfectly.
Nick sighed with content, putting his hands behind his head and laying down on the floor. He stared up at the ceiling far above him and off into space, fantasizing about all the fun activities he and Jenny were going to do together.
A few minutes later, Nick heard a pair of giant footsteps approaching the outside of his door. Then, the giant doorknob started jiggling.
“Ah, the goddess returns!” Nick commented as he sat up on his forearms to watch Jenny’s giant figure come through the door...
As the door opened, however, his smile quickly faded.
Nick gasped in horror! It wasn’t Jenny, it was...
“Nick?” Cassie called out mischievously, “Oh, Nick. Where are you, dear husband?”
The tiny man was frozen with fear as he watched the menacing giantess slink into the room, closing and locking the door behind her.
“I KNOW you’re here, Nick,” she stated bluntly. “I just saw that bitch, Jenny, walking out!”
Cassie listened intently, leaning and craning her neck, seeing if she could spot him around the corner to the bathroom.
“Hm,” she smirked, thinking deviously to herself. “I wonder if he shrunk himself.
“Ooh, I do hope you’re tiny, Nick,” Cassie chuckled, taking a couple steps towards the bed. “It’ll make this SO much more fun!”
Nick desperately scooted backwards from the approaching giantess as her flip-flop clad feet boomed across the carpet, shaking the ground intensely with every menacing footstep.
“EEK!” Nick yelped as Cassie’s right foot stomped down just a few feet in front of him and off to his right.
“Where are you, little man?” Cassie called out ominously as she stopped just in front of the bed, intently scanning the room Nick’s presumably shrunken figure—and completely unaware she’d just narrowly avoided crushing him with her flip-flop. “It doesn’t matter how small you are, Nick. I’ll find you eventually. You can’t hide from me!”
Then, as Cassie’s eyes scanned the floor near the bed, she quickly spotted something near her right foot.
“Mm, THERE you are, little man!” Cassie smiled sadistically as she saw her tiny husband tiny cowering on his back below her. “I knew you couldn’t resist shrinking yourself, Nick, but that’s OK! It’ll just make all of this SO much easier!”
Nick was paralyzed with fear, his mouth agape and jaw quivering in terror at the sight of his giant wife towering over him, cackling with delight, with a giant, shit-eating grin on her face. He frantically squeaked for help, screaming for Jenny to come back and save him, but his voice had seemingly gone hoarse, and couldn’t make hardly any sound at all.
“Don’t bother calling for help, Nick!” Cassie taunted him, lifting up her feet one at a time to remove her flip-flops. “By the time that bitch gets back, this’ll all be over. Now, hold still!”
Nick hastened to his feet, frantically scurrying away from Cassie’s giant, bare foot as it approached the floor. The huge foot stomped down with a giant BOOM right where the tiny man had just been sitting, knocking him off his feet, and the giantess above cackled joyfully seeing the tiny man stumbling back to the floor.
“You’re not getting away from me THAT easily, little man!” Cassie rebuked, mocking his pathetic attempt to escape.
Nick desperately tried to scramble to his feet again, but Cassie was far too quick for him. He watched in horror as her foot was coming for him again, it’s shadow quickly enveloping him; he instinctually covered his head, hoping that it would be over quick...
To Nick’s surprise, the huge foot passed right over him, its toes landing near the bed, cutting off any escape.
Then, Cassie’s foot began coming right towards him, her toes intentionally scrapping the floor with a terrible noise. Nick tried to move out of the way, but he was too small to make any meaningful escape. The plump toes quickly scooped up the tiny man and haphazardly tossed him across the carpet.
Nick tumbled to a stop in the middle of the floor, his head reeling; the next thing he knew, the giant Cassie was standing standing over him, laughing menacingly at his plight.
“Look at you, Nick,” the giantess derided him as he squeaked for mercy, “squirming on you back like a little bug! You’re SO pathetic!”
Cassie smiled pridefully as she lifted up her right foot and hovered it directly over his tiny figure, enveloping him in its humongous, menacing shadow.
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick screamed in horror, putting up his hands defensively in a feeble attempt at garnering sympathy, but Cassie merely laughed with sadistic glee, reveling in his struggles each time she scrunched and flexed her foot, her plump, bulbous toes wiggling playfully in anticipation.
“PLEASE!” Nick shouted again, desperately. “DON’T DO IT!”
“You’re nothing more than an insignificant, little BUG, Nick!” Cassie derided him, “And you know what happens to annoying, little bugs?! They get SQUISHED!”
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick screamed helplessly as Cassie slowly lowered her bare foot to the floor. “DON’T SQUISH ME!”
The tiny man was unable to avoid his fate as her giant, fleshy sole descended upon him...
...Closer and closer...until everything went black....
*SQUISH*

————————————————————————————

Nick suddenly awoke in a cold sweat, breathing heavily; he was completely shrouded in darkness.
“Where am I?” he inquired aloud with confusion as he sat up, unable to see anything. “What happened?”
The last thing Nick remembered was Cassie’s foot coming down and squashing him, but he didn’t remember feeling any pain, nor did he feel any at the current moment.
“Am I dead?” he wondered aloud.
Nick quickly felt himself over from head to toe to make sure all his parts were where they were supposed to be; thankfully, he seemed to be intact, although he could also tell he wasn’t wearing any clothes at the moment.
He quickly climbed to his feet, not feeling any pain or weakness in his lower extremities, although he still had no idea where he was. There was a pungent odor surrounding him, like the smell of a stuffy room, but he still couldn’t place it exactly, and everything seemed still and silent, no sound anywhere.
Despite not being able to see his hand in front of his face, nor having any sense of direction, Nick picked a direction at random and started walking, keeping his arms out in front of him to make sure the way was clear. The ground felt familiar beneath his shuffling feet, as if walking across hard gym mat; he was sure he’d encountered a similar surface before, but he couldn’t quite remember where that was.
Then, Nick began thinking some unsettling thoughts:
What if I AM dead? he pondered. Is THIS the AFTERLIFE? People usually described a “white light”, but there’s nothing but darkness....unless I’m...
“...Uh oh?” Nick uttered. “What if I’m going to the ‘other place’?”
Then, after traversing a noteworthy distance, Nick unexpectedly ran into a soft, plush barrier; it felt like a wall of fabric. As he pushed against it, it yielded to pressure, becoming passable at the bottom. Nick ducked underneath and began crawling like mad, hoping there would eventually be an end to the ongoing cavern....
...A few minutes later, he emerged into a darkened room.
There were a few slivers of light peeking out behind a box-shaped structure off to Nick’s right; the longer he pondered what he structure was, the more his eyes focused...
...It was a pair of closed curtains—the curtains he’d drawn before going to bed that night, but why were they so far away...
“Oh, NO!” Nick exclaimed as everything suddenly became clear. “I SHRUNK AGAIN?! Why does this keep HAPPENING?!”
He was currently standing on his motel bed, which explained why the surface he’d been walking on had felt so familiar, and the reason couldn’t see was because he was buried under the covers, which also explained the musty smell.
The entire ordeal with Jenny and Cassie had all just been a dream.
“It must’ve been all the excitement from today!” Nick reasoned allowed, cursing himself. “It FIGURES I’d have dream where I shrank, after the day I had! Why does this keep HAPPENING?! It’s like every time I—?!”
Nick stopped talking mid-sentence, recalling his dream from the previous night.
“Last night I had a dream where I shrank myself,” Nick said, “and I woke up shrunk; then tonight, I have a dream where I shrink myself, and I ALSO wake up shrunk.”
Nick’s eyes lit up.
“And that morning when Cassie SAT ON ME right before her workout, I woke up shrunk then, too!”
Nick didn’t recall having a shrinking dream that night before Cassie’s workout, but it would certainly make sense.
“I’ve been shrinking myself in my...SLEEP?!” Nick exclaimed in confusion, trying to make sense of it all. “But THAT doesn’t make sense. I was AWAKE when I accidentally shrank myself in the shower, AND on my birthday when Cassie twerked for me while I was on that pillow.
“Unless...
“...DAYDREAMING!” Nick realized. “I was DAYDREAMING when I was in the shower! I must’ve been daydreaming on my birthday when Cassie was shaking her ass for me....AND that would ALSO explain the time I shrank when I was in her SLIPPERS!
“That’s GOTTA BE IT: DREAMS!” Nick exclaimed exuberantly. “I was dreaming each time I—“
Nick paused again. He suddenly remembered one very specific time that he wasn’t able to control his powers: on his birthday, when Cassie thrust him inside her. Sure, under different circumstances, it certainly would’ve been an erotic experience, and Nick’s mind could have wandered off, but he wasn’t aroused THAT time; on the contrary, he was under great stress, practically scared to death as he frantically tried to escape Cassie’s pussy while she kept forcing him back inside her.
Nothing made sense. Every time Nick thought he’d found the answer, there always seemed to be a least ONE exception. Even that very night was an exception: it was the only time he’d shrank without Cassie having been around.
So what was the RIGHT answer? Shrinking dreams, erotic encounters, a life-threatening situation...WHAT did they all have in common?
Not only that, as he had already stated to Jenny, Nick had spent a good TWO WEEKS working on re-expanding himself at will, and had been able to do it without fail the last few days. So, why wasn’t he able to un-shrink himself in the apartment that day? Was it because he couldn’t concentrate, or was too stressed? Was THAT it?
Nick’s mind was filled with countless quandaries, and he needed answers. He quickly sat down and cleared his mind; a minute later, he was back to his normal size, and none too soon. He reached over to his nightstand and turned on the lamp, grabbing his phone from its charger.
“Great, it’s after midnight!” Nick grumbled as he noticed the red numbers on his motel-room alarm clock.
Honestly, however, Nick didn’t care. He was wide awake; besides, he didn’t have to work in the morning. It didn’t matter HOW LATE he stayed up.
Nick quickly rolled out of his bed and headed over to the chair with his overnight bag, retrieving his yoga book from one of the side pockets.
He was man on a mission. Something was triggering Nick’s shrinking spells, and he was bound and determined to figure out what, once and for all!

End Notes:

 

So, Nick is delving into what exactly is making him shrink uncontrollably; Any thoughts?

Chapter 24: A Little Talk by Shrinker82


Nick sat idly in the comfortable, air-conditioned environment of his car in the parking lot of his apartment complex, centering himself as he contemplated what he was going to say over and over again in his mind. Obviously, he didn’t want to get too detailed or technical in his explanation, but he still needed to get his point across.
It had certainly been a productive, if not grueling, six weeks of reading, researching, and training, and in that time, Nick had become somewhat of an expert on the human brain—and his condition—hoping to determine exactly what was causing his shrinking spells; between his yoga book and countless internet searches, he believed he’d narrowed in on the answer:
It all came down to an area of the brain called the insula—or more specifically, the insular cortex—a small, functionally diverse, and, up until the last few decades, somewhat unexplored are of the brain, and Nick was convinced that it was this particular area of the brain that was somehow causing his unwanted shrinking episodes.
Over the course of his research, Nick learned that meditation can actually rewire the human brain, and that the insular cortexes in the brains of experienced yogis and those who meditate on a regular basis, are much more grey matter dense, making them far more active in those that meditate compared to those who don’t. He also learned that the insular cortexes of human brains have deeply-rooted connections with the amygdala and hypothalamus, two areas of the brain which control emotional responses and homeostasis, respectively.
Despite not actually having done any functional imaging of his own brain, Nick was sure that over the course of his intense meditation practices, he had actually rewired his own brain in a very specific manner, and because of it, something was now triggering his shrinking episodes.
Ordinarily, Nick would have to concentrate and focus his attention in order to relax his body and clear his mind enough to shrink or grow himself, something which required a lot of mental discipline and practice, but these shrinking episodes were happening even when he wasn’t concentrating; more specifically, they seemed to be happening WITHOUT him actively paying attention.
So, how and why were they occurring? And what was triggering them?
The answer could only be one thing: Giant women!
It was the most obvious solution, the only thing that made sense, and the whole reason Nick was desperate enough to learn how to shrink himself in the first place. Unfortunately, what he hadn’t considered was just how much focusing on being small around Cassie—or ANY giant woman for that matter—while meditating would change and rewire his mind. By focusing on giant women and what he would do with them while training to shrink himself, Nick’s mind associated the sensory inputs and mental images dealing with giant women—the smells, the sights, the feelings—with being small. Her breasts, her butt, her pussy, and even her feet— every part of a giant women would arouse him and yield sexual pleasure.
That’s why Nick couldn’t un-shrink himself when he was plastered to the bottom of Jenny’s foot that day, even when he tried to calm himself down and focus: the smell and feel of her soft sole were enough to overpower his senses and keep him tiny. Just the very THOUGHT of being small around a giant woman could be enough to cause him to shrink, especially if he wasn’t paying attention, which explained why his vivid dreams were shrinking him in his sleep.
In every instance of an unintended shrinking episode, Nick was either dreaming of, fantasizing about, or in close proximity to a giant woman. It completely explained all of his episodes, even the one on his birthday when Cassie kept shoving him inside her. He WAS inside her pussy after all.
Which brought Nick to his second dilemma: why, even after he’d trained himself to do so, couldn’t he un-shrink himself that day in Cassie’s and his apartment?
Well, that all came down to what happens to the brain under stress:
Under normal conditions, it’s the prefrontal cortex that acts as the brain’s control center, managing everything from focusing attention to impulse control. This holds true even under times of stress; under extremely stressful conditions, however, the amygdala can trigger the body’s fight-or-flight response and effectively disable and hijack control away from the frontal lobe, devoting all of the body’s energy and resources on survival.
It certainly makes sense, Nick thought, when I was in that cereal bowl, I was too busy trying NOT to get eaten by Cassie to focus my energy on regrowth, and I couldn’t even do THAT until Cassie stopped eating and excused herself.
At least, those were the conclusions Nick came to; he was probably the first person in he world actually learned how to shrink themselves, so he didn’t exactly have much to compare his situation to, nor did he have any functional scans of his brain to confirm his hypothesis. Nonetheless, Nick had used the last several weeks practicing and honing his abilities, and retraining his mind in hopes to reprogram and rewire his brain so that that his unwanted shrinking episodes wouldn’t ever happen again. It wasn’t exactly an easy process, however, as Nick didn’t really have a realistic way to practice NOT shrinking himself, but an opportunity did eventually present itself:
One evening about three weeks into his pseudo-isolation, Jenny called Nick just to check on him and make sure everything was going well. The two ending up talking for nearly three hours, and that night, Nick had a rather erotic dream about her. In it, he dreamed that he had shrunk and was now stuck at about six inches tall. For some reason, he ended up in some random doctor’s office who had entrusted him into Jenny’s care. Perhaps it was because Nick thought so highly of her, or that she had once promised to care for him if he did get stuck tiny, but throughout his dream, Jenny was a wonderful caregiver and treated him well: tending to his needs, making sure he was always safe, and even letting him help out around her apartment wherever he could. He never once felt useless or helpless, and of course, with it being Nick’s dream and all, he and Jenny shared several intimate encounters, with him being the perfect dildo size.
Early the next morning, Nick snapped himself awake out of a deep sleep having felt a strange feeling all over his body. He found that he had shrunk slightly during the night; not a lot—only a couple of feet—and had he not had to relocate his pillow, which was no longer under his head, he may have not even realized he’d shrunk and gone back to sleep. It may have seemed like a setback, but Nick seemed to be much more aware of his body state now, even while he was unconscious. At the very least, it was progress: progress that, to Nick, proved he was headed in the right direction with his training (finally some good news). He was able to build upon his initial success, and a few weeks later, felt he had enough control to start moving forward with his life again.
“It’s been quite the eventful summer!” Nick exclaimed softly as he readied himself to head inside. Heck, it had been quite an eventful five months! Alas, now was the time to sit down with the girls and speak to each one of them, one-on-one, face-to-face, and explain his decision.
“Here goes nothing,” he said to himself.
Nick took a deep breath, shivered, then slowly stepped out of his car and headed inside.

———————————————————————————————————————

Nick hesitated for a moment before knocking on the door, trying to be polite.
A few seconds later, the door opened.
“Hey,” Nick said, somewhat meekly.
“Hey,” Cassie replied, motioning for Nick to come inside.
“Thanks for seeing me.”
“Of course,” Cassie shrugged. “Besides, it’s about time that we both sat down and talked.”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick replied, kicking off his sandals by the front door and heading over to sit down on the couch. “I was hoping we could...you know, hash out a few things.”
“Agreed,” Cassie said as she sat down next to him.
“So,” Nick sighed, “how have you been?”
“Oh, fine,” Cassie shrugged. “I’ve actually been keeping pretty busy.”
“So have I,” Nick laughed nervously, averting his gaze, certain that Cassie knew exactly what HE’D been doing for the past six weeks.
“You, uh...made any progress?” she inquired, curling her lips.
“Quite a bit, actually. I think I figured out what’s been causing my shrinking spells, AND how to stop them from happening.”
“Oh?!” Cassie uttered. “Well, that’s good.”
“Yeah. It wasn’t easy, though,” he added. “Had to do quite a bit of research. I think I know more about the human brain than any lay person.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Cassie chortled.
Nick grinned, hesitating slightly, waiting for Cassie to probe him a little further.
“...But I think I’ve got it under control now,” Nick continued. “At least, better than I did before. Still have some more practicing to do.”
“Well....good,” Cassie replied sweetly. “I’m glad.”
Nick smiled back, trying to keep the tension between them at ease.
“Cassie,” he spoke up after an awkward silence, “look, I know this goes without saying, but I’m really sorry for getting us both into this mess, and for everything I’ve put you through: I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my shrinking episodes when they first started happening, and I’m also sorry for making you so angry and paranoid, and...obviously, for...you know, being unfaithful. I shouldn’t have betrayed you like that, and I’m sorry if I cost you a good friend. I know it’s not worth much now, but from the bottom of my heart, I...I really am sorry.”
“I know,” Cassie replied softly with a sympathetic sigh, rubbing his thigh comfortingly, “I know you are....and, you know, I owe you an apology too: I’m sorry for the way I treated you, and for not listening to you and being more understanding...and, obviously, I’m sorry for...you know, trying to hurt you like I did.”
Nick nodded, putting his hand on top of hers with understanding and forgiveness, though still feeling ashamed for getting Cassie so angry with him.
“I guess we both made mistakes, didn’t we?” Nick sighed, shaking his head, looking down at his hand resting upon hers. “Cassie, if I’d have known how much my...how much all this was affecting you, I never would’ve...I mean, maybe we could’ve...Look, the bottom line is: I should’ve been more careful, and been more attentive to your feelings. Maybe if I HAD, I could’ve taken more precautions; then, maybe you wouldn’t have gotten so mad at me and kicked me out, and I wouldn’t have...”
Nick stopped himself and regathered his thoughts.
“Look, if what happened between me and...I mean, if what I did’s the reason that…”
Nick choked up a bit, regaining his composure before continuing:
“...that our marriage is over, I completely understand,” he said tearfully.
Cassie didn’t respond immediately, her eyes darting about the room, as if trying to grab the right words which were flying about the room.
“You know, Nick,” Cassie sighed, “to be perfectly honest, I think our marriage was over LONG before you....cheated on me.”
Nick’s ears perked up, listening more intently.
“Look,” Cassie began, adjusting herself to face him more directly, “when you first told me about this little fetish of yours, I’ll admit, I thought it was....well, a little strange, but the more I thought about it, the more, you know, sexy I found it. I actually thought it was kinda sweet how you wanted to pretend to shrink yourself just to pleasure me, and even I enjoyed indulging in your fantasies in the bedroom every once in a while...”
Nick cracked a slight smile.
“...but at some point,” Cassie continued, “despite the...UNBELIEVABLE way that things turned out, the lines between fantasy and reality started to blur, and if I’d have known how serious you were about this ‘shrinking’ stuff, what you were gonna use that book for, even knowing what I know NOW...”
Cassie shook her head, trying to reiterate what she was trying to say,
“...I mean, Nick, think about it: do you realize how CRAZY and DELUDED this whole ‘shrinking business’ SOUNDS?! Using some book you found on the internet to try to learn how to SHRINK YOURSELF?! I mean, the whole idea is absolutely RIDICULOUS! And I know...I KNOW, that despite the complete lack of logic and reason, you somehow actually managed to DO IT, but still, don’t you think the whole idea sounds completely NUTS?!”
Nick averted his gaze shamefully, unable to refute Cassie’s logic, nor even formulate a reasonable response.
“Somewhere along the way, Nick, you completely LOST yourself in these fantasies of yours,” Cassie explained. “I mean, sure, it’s one thing to PRETEND...you know, in the bedroom, but this is for REAL...! Don’t you remember how freaked out I was when you first showed me you could actually SHRINK yourself?!”
“Well...yeah,” Nick admitted reluctantly, “but after you settled down a bit...I mean, after I showed you what I could do...you know, I...I thought you liked it.”
“I DID!” Cassie replied avidly, her eyes widening, “I DID, Nick, and believe me, it felt...REALLY GOOD!”
Cassie had to take a second to compose herself, feeling her pussy moistening as she vividly recalled the orgasms Nick had given her in the past. She averted her gaze and bit her lower lip before continuing:
“But, somewhere along the line, it stopped being just a...a game that we played in the bedroom, and it started getting really serious. I mean, sure, at first, I figured since you COULD shrink yourself, we might as well take advantage and enjoy ourselves, but when we had all those close calls, I realized that this wasn’t just a game anymore...Nick, do you realize how scared I was when I thought I’d LOST you all those times?! There was REAL chance you I could’ve SQUASHED YOU!”
Nick sighed dejectedly, looking down in shame.
“Cassie,” he said meekly, shaking his head, “I just wanted you to share in my fantasies with me; I wanted us BOTH to enjoy it. I liked being small around you: seeing you up close, like the goddess I think you are. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me; how much I love you.”
“I know,” Cassie sighed as she gently brushed the hair from the side of his face, tenderly stroking his skin, “I know what you think of me, Nick, and I know how much your fetish means to you, but we both need to face facts: having a few kinks is one thing, but THIS?!...This is all just too much for me, and...if we’re being completely honest....I-I think this whole ‘shrinking business’ has made me fall OUT of love with you.”
Nick actually shed a small tear, swallowing hard.
“Even...” Cassie continued, shaking her head as if to shake loose the right words, “Even if I HAD believed that ALL of this....was even POSSIBLE to begin with...if I’d have known what you were even going to TRY to do with that book, I never would’ve let you BUY it in the first place. Even if you’d have just TOLD me what you were trying to do—if we could’ve just TALKED about this crazy idea of yours before you went off on this ridiculous quest, I could’ve, at least, TRIED to talk some SENSE into you, and maybe even talked you OUT OF IT!
“Like I already told you, Nick,” Cassie continued, “at some point, the lines between fantasy and reality started to blur for you, and the fact that you were desperate enough to even TRY to do something like this should’ve been a HUGE, red flag that there was a problem, and the fact that it WASN’T...!
“...If I’d have known how desperate you were to make these fantasies of yours a reality, Nick, I would’ve gotten you some kind of psychiatric help, and maybe we could’ve avoided all of this in the first place. But the danger you were willing to put yourself in—just to satisfy your urges, and the fact you weren’t even willing to TALK to me about it...these were ALL signs that our marriage was in trouble!”
Nick shook his head despondently, now completely ashamed of his actions.
“I know that you think that this ability—these powers of yours—are some kind of blessing, Nick,” Cassie sighed, “but to be perfectly honest with you, I think they’re more of a curse: a curse that YOU put on YOURSELF, and the fact that you don’t SEE that...that you didn’t realize or even CARE how reckless and deluded you were being...!”
Cassie sighed and shook her head:
“I realize, now, that if I truly loved you, I never would’ve tried to hurt you like I did. The fact that I even CONSIDERED it...squashing you...it’s a sign that our marriage was over months ago.”
Nick turned away, but Cassie gently gripped his chin with her fingers and turned his head to face her:
“Look, I’m sorry that I put you in a position where you felt you had to cheat on me. That was just as much MY fault as it was yours; and I’m truly sorry that I tried to hurt you like I did, and that I wasn’t more careful and didn’t take care of you like I should have when you had one of your episodes, because that’s what a loving wife would and should do for her husband when he’s in trouble; but honestly, I think it’s best for the both of us if we just moved on.”
“Cassie, I...” Nick stammered quietly, a tear running down his cheek, “...I never meant for things to turn out this way.”
“I know,” Cassie nodded with a sympathetic sigh, “but they did, and there’s nothing we can do about it now, so...”
“Yeah,” Nick sighed, agreeing with her. “So....what happens now? Do we...Do I just, like, you know, pack my things and go?”
“Well, you don’t have to do that right at this SECOND,” Cassie chortled, “and we can sort out who’s taking what later. For now, do you have someplace to go? I mean, I know you’ve been staying at that motel...”
“Actually, I’ve been looking for a place,” Nick replied, shrugging. “You know, just in case we couldn’t....work things out.”
“Oh,” Cassie replied, somewhat surprised, “well, that’s good.”
“I mean, don’t get me wrong,” Nick reiterated, “the motel’s not THAT bad, and they have decent weekly rates, but I think I’ll be more comfortable in an actual apartment.”
“And are you sure you’re gonna be OK on your own?” Cassie inquired. “I mean, I know that you HAVE been on your own for the past couple of months, but...are you sure you have things under control now....you know, with your ‘shrinking spells’?”
“Yea,” Nick replied quickly, “at least, I think I do. I mean, I’m still working on it, but I haven’t had any serious episodes for weeks now....not since I was here last, anyway.”
“Well, good,” Cassie replied, cracking a smile. “I’m happy for you.”
“Oh, and I think I know why I couldn’t regrow myself that day,” Nick added, “even after I’d been practicing for those two weeks beforehand.”
“Oh?” Cassie uttered.
“Yeah, it turns out…the problem was stress: I mean, I don’t wanna get TOO technical about it, but basically, because I was stressed, I couldn’t concentrate.”
“Oh,” Cassie repeated herself, shrugging, “Well...I-I guess that makes sense.”
“Yeah,” Nick continued, laughing nervously as he looked back at Cassie, “I mean, obviously, I couldn’t exactly focus on un-shrinking myself while I was in...I mean, while you were...”
Nick’s voice trailed off; he didn’t really want to finish his sentence.
“Yeah,” Cassie spoke up uncomfortably, slightly embarrassed over the situation. “You’re lucky Jenny found you when she did.”
“Yeah,” Nick replied bashfully, “tell me about it!
“Incidentally,” he added after a brief pause, remembering something that had irked him about the whole situation, “Why DID you tell Jenny about me? I mean, about what I could do, and my...’kink’ in general? I mean, that was something really personal and private!”
“I know,” Cassie apologized, “I’m sorry, I probably shouldn’t have told her; I wasn’t trying to embarrass you, Nick, I just needed somebody to talk to, to vent my frustrations to, and if I betrayed your trust...I’m sorry.”
“Well,” Nick shrugged, “I guess we BOTH could’ve used someone to talk to.”
“Yeah,” Cassie chortled. “Boy, I bet Jenny was pretty freaked out when she first saw you like that!”
“Yeah,” Nick replied, scratching the back of his head. “She DEFINITELY wasn’t expecting to find me in that cereal bowl!”
“Well, yeah,” Cassie acknowledged, “there’s that, but up until that point, she’d never actually SEEN you shrunk before. I mean, all she had to go on was the stories that I’d told her, and obviously it took a while for her to even BELIEVE me. It must’ve been quite a shock when she realized that everything I’d been telling her was actually TRUE.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, slightly off-guard, “well, actually, if we’re both being honest with each other, that wasn’t the first time Jenny had seen me small.”
“It...it wasn’t?” Cassie stuttered confusedly.
“No, I...actually, I’d shown her the night before,” Nick laughed nervously, shrugging.
“You...You DEMONSTRATED it for her?”
“Well, yeah,“ Nick admitted bashfully, his face beet red as he scratched the back of his head. “Y...You could say that.”
Cassie didn’t reply; the expression on her face now totally blank.
“I mean,” Nick continued, “look, I was pretty mortified when Jenny told me what YOU’D told her about what I could do. At first, I thought she was just curious, but I think she might have had...well, I-I guess you could call it an ‘ulterior motive’, if you catch my drift, but I figured: ‘hey, what could it hurt? You’d already told her about me, so I might as well confirm it for her.’ Am I right?”
Cassie still offered no response.
“Cassie,” Nick repeated as he turned towards her, “am I...”
Nick’s voice cut off when he noticed the strange expression upon Cassie’s face: she was staring blankly at him, as if she were lost in deep thought.
“Cassie?!” Nick called out, waving his hand in front of her, trying to get her attention and snap her out of her trance. “Cass, are you OK?”
“Yeah,” Cassie replied flatly, blinking her eyes a couple times in quick succession, “I’m fine.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, feeling slightly suspicious. “OK. A-Are you sure, because it looked like you’d spaced out there for a minute?”
“I’m fine, Nick,” Cassie replied blankly, with a strange look in her eyes.
“OK. Um, you know, I, uh...I think I’d better go.”
“Actually,” Cassie spoke up quickly, leaning forward and putting a hand on her his shoulder before he could move, “before you go, I was wondering if you might do something for me.”
“Sure,” Nick shrugged. “Anything you need.”
Cassie leaned forward a bit; her expression softened, and her eyes opened slightly wider, yet her demeanor remained earnest:
“Would...Would you get small for me....one last time?” she asked softly,
“Wha...What?” Nick uttered with confusion.
“Look, I know I don’t have the right to ask after everything I’ve put you through,” Cassie explained meekly at the risk of repeating herself, “but I was hoping you’d get small for me, just one last time, before we say goodbye.”
Nick was completely taken aback by Cassie’s request, unsure how to respond at first.
“Uh...Uh...I...” Nick stuttered, shaking his head, “...Um, I-I don’t...N-No. Cassie, no.”
“Please, Nick?” Cassie pleaded sweetly. “It would really mean a lot to me.”
“Cassie,” Nick shook his head apprehensively, “I-I’m not...I mean, I don’t get it. You were so mad at me before because of my powers that you literally threw me out of the apartment; I mean, you LITERALLY just told me you want to get a divorce, a-and now, you’re telling me you WANT me to...?!”
“Look,” Cassie sighed, scooting up close to him, rubbing his thigh, “I know I haven’t been very appreciative of what you did for me, and I know I haven’t been the loving wife that you deserve, but we’ve been through so much together, and had a lotta good times together; that’s why I was hoping we could spend one last afternoon together—you know, have just one last fling—no strings attached. That way, we’d both have one last fond memory of each other, and we can end things on a high note: you’d have one last good memory with me, and I’d have something special to remember you by, too.”
“C-Cassie,” Nick stammered, “I’m not....sure I feel comfortable doing this.”
“Why?” Cassie chortled dubiously. “Nick, we may be separated, but I’m still your wife; it’s not like we’re doing anything WRONG! I want you do this for the BOTH of us!
“I want you to be happy,” Cassie continued, her voice and demeanor softening as she gently brushed the hair away from his ear, “and I want you to make ME happy, if you catch my drift.”
Nick’s breathing became slow and steady as he glanced over at his wife out of the corner of his eye. She smiled back at him, rolling her eyes playfully at his innocent ineptitude to grasp her subtlety.
“I wanna feel you inside me again,” she whispered breathily into his ear.
Nick swallowed hard; a sudden rush of endorphins flooded his body as he turned his head towards her, his face growing pale. Cassie coyly began running her finger up and down his thigh, tenderly caressing his leg as she feigned innocence.
“Even though we BOTH know you taught yourself these powers to satisfy your OWN urges,” she exposed as she lifted her head, chortling, “let’s be honest, it felt...well, REALLY GOOD to have you...inside me like that! I mean...holy shit, the ORGASMS you gave me: they were, like, the BEST I’ve ever had! And I’m not sure I’ll ever experience anything like that ever again! So, as your wife, I’m asking you to give me...give US a...‘little’ going away present.”
“Cassie...” Nick uttered breathlessly, his body quivering.
“I’ll let you do whatever you want,” Cassie whispered, nuzzling his cheek, “and I’ll do whatever you want ME to do: I can roll you back and forth under my feet....and between my toes...”
Nick closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, trying to restrain himself and keep from squirming in his seat as he felt Cassie’s breath upon his cheek.
“...then, if you want,” Cassie continued softly, giggling seductively as she slowly guided his finger up her leg, “you can climb up onto my foot and slowly crawl your way up my leg...over my thigh, and up my tummy...then, up to my chest, where you can slowly scale my breasts and...*sigh* tenderly caress my nipple...”
Cassie peeked at Nick’s face, smiling pridefully upon seeing how turned on she was getting him.
“Then,” Cassie moaned softly, with a playful, seductive giggle, “once I get nice and wet, I’ll take you in my hand and gently guide you down my body....and between my legs and I’ll…Mm, THRUST you inside me...and I’ll maneuver you in and out of my pussy as you squirm around in my hand...you’ll be my little, sex toy...”
Cassie used her nose upon Nick’s cheek to turn his head so he was facing her.
“Come on, Nick. Wouldn’t you like to be my sex little toy?” Cassie asked breathlessly as she gently caressed his lips with hers, beckoning him to kiss her. “Hm? My little dildo? Just one more time?”
As their lips met, Nick experienced a flood of conflicting emotions: he was aroused, nervous, apprehensive, all at the same time. It was like he was kissing Cassie for the first time: it was so sweet, so soft, so gentle—it rendered him practically catatonic.
“And now that you can control your height,” Cassie said breathlessly, kissing him softly, “you can be the EXACT height you need to be every step of the way.”
“Cassie, I...” Nick managed to squeak out, “I can’t—”
“She doesn’t have to know,” Cassie whispered abruptly, moving her head back for just a moment.
“Wh...What?”
“Jenny,” Cassie scoffed, rolling her eyes briefly, “she doesn’t have to know about this. This is just between you and me: our final act as husband and wife, before we make a clean break; then, you’re free to go off and be with her, if you want. It’ll be our little secret. So, what do ya say, Nick? Hm? Will you do this for me?”
Cassie gently kissed his lips over and over again, slowly wearing him down.
“No strings attached,” Nick affirmed softly.
“None whatsoever,” Cassie smiled.
“Alright,” Nick sighed, relenting to her come-ons. “Just one last time.”
“Ooh, thank you, sweetheart!” Cassie squeaked softly, kissing him again as her hand lightly caressed his cheek. “Trust me. It’s going to be an afternoon to remember!”

Chapter 25: A Little Afternoon Delight by Shrinker82


In no time at all, Cassie was already removing Nick’s clothes, carefully stripping them off one piece at a time between each long, passionate kiss she gave him, until he was standing in the middle of the living room in only his underwear. She, on the other hand, had excused herself to the bedroom for a short moment to slip into something she knew Nick would like: a sleek, cotton cami and smooth, silky, blue-and-green-patterned panties. Needless to say, Nick was quite pleased when Cassie emerged again from the bedroom again. He was tempted to head over and push her back inside, but she had something else in mind:
“Wait, let’s stay out here for a moment,” she moaned softly, putting a hand on his chest. “I think you’ll like the first part better if I’m on the couch.”
Nick shrugged and went along without question, soon finding himself standing in only his underwear in front of Cassie, her back to the couch. She kissed him gently one last time, then slowly sat down, her eyes locked with his as she assumed a somewhat sensual pose on the center cushion.
“Alright you,” she giggled softly, gently scrunching and wiggling her toes, “my feet are waiting.”
Nick casually removed his underwear and kicked them off to the side; then, he smiled, closed his eyes, and started concentrating.
Cassie sat with a wide-eyed grin on her face as she watched her husband shrink away before in front of her, soon gazing upon his tiny, one-inch figure on the carpet. She smiled softly as she shifted in her seat so her legs hung off the cushion, her bare feet dangling just above the floor.
“Come ‘ere, little guy,” she whispered softly, beckoning him with her index finger.
Nick quickly waded through the carpet fibers, placing himself between Cassie’s feet. One she saw he was in position, Cassie carefully shifted her right foot, hovering it over her shrunken husband, and slowly lowering it down upon him.
Just as she had done numerous times before, Cassie slowly moved her foot back-and-forth over Nick’s tiny body, rolling him around beneath her sole. She moaned quietly whenever she lightly brushed and caressed his tiny figure with her toes, especially when she’d see him writhe in ecstasy the times she gently nudged his crotch. Soon, she’d moved on to gently grasping Nick’s tiny figure with her toes, giggling softly as she felt him squirm in between; then, she’d relax her foot, lightly dropping him him back onto the carpet.
After about 5 minutes of fun, Cassie moved her foot away, grinning down at the tiny man on the floor below her as she stood up from the couch, standing over him for a moment.
“Come ‘ere, you,” she cooed as she bent down and gently scooped him up into her palm. “Let’s take this back to the bedroom.”
With tiny husband in hand, Cassie carefully stepped across the living room carpet and slowly made her way into the bedroom, setting Nick down in the middle of their bed, just below the pillows. Next, she straightened up and slowly removed her camisole, exposing her bare breasts. Cassie stood there for a moment: half-naked, grinning, and feigning meekness as she slowly shook her chest back and forth in an erotic display for the tiny man; then, she playfully blew him a kiss and walked around to the foot of the bed. Once there, she quickly removed her underwear, kicking them off to her right; finally, she carefully climbed onto the bed, and, like a hungry tigress stalking her prey, began crawling hungrily towards the tiny Nick, until he directly below her.
Nick watched in amazement as Cassie’s huge breasts dangled overhead, slowly descending ever closer towards him, until they were so close that, even at an inch tall, he could actually reach up and caress one of their giant nipples.
All the while, Cassie kept giggling, both seductively and with amusement, at the sight of the tiny man below her, a huge grin on her face as she watched his adorable reactions as she gently swayed her breasts back and forth above him. She moaned with delight as she just barely felt his tiny hands fondle her nipples, biting her lower lip to contain her pleasure.
“You know,” Cassie prodded him softly, “if you were a little bigger, you might be able to massage my breasts a little bit.”
Nick nodded in agreement and closed his eyes to concentrate while Cassie moved her breasts out of the way for the moment. Because he was already quite aroused, however, Nick found some difficulty in re-expanding himself; it also didn’t help that there was a giant, butt-naked goddess literally sitting so closely nearby that he could smell her intoxicating aroma. Somehow, the tiny man managed to muster the mental focus grow himself to about 3 inches tall—just tall enough to satisfy the giant woman’s request.
“Are you ready for me again?” Cassie asked him upon seeing his growth stop.
“Yeah,” he squeaked, eagerly reaching up for her.
“OK,” Cassie giggled, moving your chest over her husband again. This time, however, she lightly lowered herself all the way down on top of him, and Nick eagerly welcomed the huge, right breast into his loving embrace. His mouth was just wide enough to fit around Cassie’s nipple, and the tiny man begin suckling the huge tit, massaging it in deep circles with each tug.
Cassie had actually forgotten how good it felt to have Nick’s tiny form massage her tender breasts, and was so caught off guard by the rush of endorphins that her arms suddenly weakened, dropping her entire chest onto the bed, smothering the 3-inch man beneath her tit.
“You OK?” she gasped anxiously, quickly pushing herself back up.
“Are you kidding?!” Nick exclaimed. “That was AMAZING!”
“Well then,” Cassie chortled with an amused smirk, “let’s see how you like....THIS!”
Cassie repositioned her hands, then quickly lowered her entire chest onto the bed, completely smothering the tiny man between both of her breasts. Nick squirmed playfully beneath the giant, tender bosoms, their soft, supple skin enveloping every part of him, fondling and massaging his already throbbing cock.
Eventually, he began pushing up against Cassie’s chest, signaling to her to lift herself off of him, but either she wasn’t getting the message, or she didn’t realize he was in trouble.
Nick’s squirms became far more frantic as he desperately pushed against the giant woman on top of him, trying to move her just enough to force his way out from under her and breathe. Thankfully, he managed to push his head through a small crevice between the humongous tits, emerging a few seconds later.
“Cassie,” Nick strained, gasping for air, but still unable to fully expand his chest. “Cassie? Can you get off me now?”
“Ope, sorry, sweetheart,” she giggled dimwittedly, lifting herself up again. “Are you OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” he acknowledged, “but, if you don’t mind, do ya think we could move on to something else?”
“Sure, sweetie,” she replied, shaking her head playfully as she bent down and gave him a tiny kiss on his tummy. Nick squirmed uncontrollably as Cassie’s lips tickled his belly; she just smiled and wrinkled her nose at him, bending down to give him another kiss. This time, however, her lips completely engulfed his crotch, the suction they created almost making Nick explode right there and then. He instinctively reached his tiny hands down to her lips, practically trying to push Cassie’s mouth away.
“I take it that felt good?” Cassie giggled seductively, smiling pridefully as she watched him squirm.
Nick couldn’t speak, only nodding his head in agreement.
“Good,” she said softly, bending down to kiss his crotch again.
Once again, Cassie outdid herself. Although she’d locked her lips around his tiny manhood, her mouth didn’t depart right away; instead, she began fondling his tiny member with her tongue.
Nick closed his eyes and grit his teeth, straining to contain himself once more. Of course, even with Nick’s penis so small compared to her, Cassie once again demonstrated her talent with her nimble tongue, the tiny man’s squirms more than enough to validate her efforts.
“I love watching you squirm!” Cassie grinned widely, giggling seductively again, “but we wouldn’t want you to come too soon, now, would we?”
Nick shook his head, trying to at least get himself back down to the point where he wasn’t about to orgasm. Of course, having a woman’s giant pair lips sucking on your crotch while her nimble tongue licked at your cock sure as hell wouldn’t be a bad way for a tiny man to blow his load, but Nick just wasn’t quite ready for the fun to be over just yet.
“Maybe you should cool yourself off and explore my body for a bit?” Cassie offered.
“Sounds good,” Nick replied breathlessly. “Just give me a second to recover, okay?”
Cassie chuckled as she rolled over to the side of him, leaning on her forearm as she delighted in watching the tiny man try to recover, occasionally shaking her head and rolling her eyes as she grinned at him.
“You gonna be OK?” she asked as she reached down her her free hand and gently stroked his body with her index finger.
“I’ll be fine,” Nick replied curtly, not wanting to be rushed, though her ogling as she lay beside him, her naked body fully displayed, certainly wasn’t helping matters.
After a short while, though, Nick managed climbed to his feet and make his way towards the foot the bed. Once he was clear, Cassie carefully sat up and moved herself into a comfortable position, her legs slightly outstretched, and her right tilted onto its side.
Nick, meanwhile, had taken a moment to shrink himself back to about an inch tall, a perfect height to explore Cassie’s sole and scale her body. He ogled his giant wife as he slowly approached her foot, still in total awe of how much a goddess she appeared to be at his current height.
As her tiny husband slowly began scaling her toes, Cassie playfully wiggled them back and forth, delighting in watching him struggle to hold on and keep his footing. She only managed to be a slight inconvenience to Nick’s progress, however, and in no time at all, the tiny man had scaled Cassie’s foot and was making his way towards her ankle.
Cassie could just barely feel Nick’s tiny footsteps upon her leg as the tiny man slowly made his way past her knee and up along her thigh; nonetheless, she was already breathing heavily, and finding it harder and harder to keep still the closer he came to her crotch. She closed her eyes and but her lower lip, doing her best to focus on his tiny footsteps upon her bare skin: her womanhood quivering with delight, her pussy practically salivating in anticipation of its upcoming meal.
As Nick approached Cassie crotch, he paused for a moment, expecting Cassie to lie down so he could continue on up her stomach, but the giantess seemed to be lost in ecstasy. He watched patiently for moment, not wanting to disturb or irritate her, hoping that his hesitation would garner her attention.
A few seconds later, Cassie opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch, panting heavily as she gazed upon the tiny man standing on her upper thigh.
“Inside...” she managed to speak through her deep, heavy breathing, her eyes begging him desperately, “I need you inside me....Please!”
Nick was quite shocked at Cassie’s adamancy—if he’d have known she wanted him inside her so soon, he wouldn’t have shrunken himself down so small and remained at his previous, 3-inch height—but his surprised expression quickly softened to a gentle smile, opting to appease the giant goddess as he gave an affirmative nod.
Of course, Nick would’ve loved to continue exploring Cassie’s giant body and scale her breasts again, especially since she had promised to do whatever HE wanted, but being in his wife’s pussy was something he wanted even more, and he was eager to try something new for this one last encounter with her.
Nick nimbly made his way over to her pubic area, then inches his way down to the top of her cavernous pussy.
“Oh, walk gently!” she exclaimed breathlessly, shutting her eyes. “It feels so good!”
Nick took a moment to steady himself, then carefully slipped one foot into the crevice beneath him. He was amazed how easily his foot slid inside her, making a tiny slurping sound as it penetrated Cassie’s pussy; no wonder she was so eager for Nick to make himself small for her again. With one more quick motion, Nick swung his other leg inside her moist pussy, and quickly laid his feet upon her clit.
“Oh....Oh....!” Cassie squeaked softly, already in tears from how good it felt.
Although it had all been fun and games up to that point, Nick realized his next maneuver was going to be tricky: for his plan to work, he needed to get the rest of his body positioned upon Cassie’s C-spot, and currently only his feet were touching it, and that was with his legs completely outstretched. He was hesitant to simply grip the sides of Cassie’s pussy lips, afraid that they’d be too slippery to hold on to; if he slipped down too far, Nick would never be able to pull himself back up.
Unfortunately, Cassie was otherwise occupied at that moment, and wouldn’t be able to offer him any assistance; plus, his voice was already too small for Cassie to hear, and she was too far lost in ecstasy to even be paying any attention. Cassie’s constant wiggling wasn’t making matters any easier either—for now, Nick was on his own.
Slowly and deliberately, Nick slid his body further inside Cassie’s vagina, scanning for some kind of hand- or foothold he could grab onto. Thankfully, he’d managed to support his weight by using his body as a bridge between the top of Cassie’s pussy and her clit, slowly scooting his hands along one inch at a time.
Eventually, though, Nick reached the point where he’d need to shift his weight forward. He needed to be quick, for both their sakes, figuring that Cassie might be growing slightly impatient at his dawdling.
“Alright,” Nick said to himself, “here goes nothing: one....two....THREE!”
With one quick motion, Nick thrust his body forward and flung himself spread-eagle onto Cassie’s clit...

“OH!” Cassie suddenly gasped loudly and deeply! She grasped the bed cover on either side of her with her hands to brace herself, barely able to restrain her hips from thrusting upwards.

Nick had managed to clamp his whole body down onto Cassie’s clit, but was now desperately trying to keep his hold throughout the violent earthquakes from Cassie’s constant shifting. He tried to keep still until things settled down slightly, taking a few moments to catch his breath, a difficult task given the sour air of his environment. He wasn’t complaining, though: everything was going according to plan.
Nick repositioned his hands, embracing the huge clit in a strong, firm hold; then, he started gyrating his hips, massaging his crotch upon Cassie’s womanhood—slowly and gently at first, but growing in speed and intensity with each subsequent thrust.

“Oh...Oh...” Cassie moaned breathily. “Oh, honey, right there...right there, Nicky! Right there!”

Hearing his giant wife’s voice validating his actions, Nick re-doubled his efforts, bucking his hips harder and grasping the giant clit more firmly. He was literally dry humping Cassie’s C-spot, pleasuring them both at the same time!

“Oh my God, Nicky! Keep going!” Cassie begged, her moans getting louder. She wasn’t exactly sure what Nick was doing to her clit; all she knew was that the more he massaged, the better it felt. She began slowly shifting her hips, sliding her butt up and down the length of the bed in precise rhythm with Nick’s rubbing.
“Oh my GOD, Nicky! Please, keep going! That feels so GOOD!”

Nick quickly realized that Cassie was actually thrusting herself forward each time his crotch did the same to her clit, as if the two of them were actually fucking each other, building towards orgasm at he same time.
“That right, baby,” Nick said aloud, thrusting his hips faster and harder, feeling a sense of pride as Cassie’s moans intensified. “Cum for me!”

Cassie forced her eyes closed, tilting her head to the side. She bit her lower lip, and started breathing heavily, trying to endure the surges of orgasmic energy coursing through her body with each downward thrust of her hips.
“Oh, God, honey! Keep going!” she urged him, struggling to keep her composure. “Please, keep going!”

Nick was now rubbing his whole body against the giant clit, sliding his hands back and forth upon its surface with each thrust of his hips, delighting in each deep moan Cassie uttered, the vibrations from which coursed through her vagina, heightening Nick’s pleasure in a self-re-enforcing cycle. He could feel the pressure inside his cock building, and slid his crotch up and down even harder against the giant clit, desperately praying for release...

“Yes, baby, YES!” Cassie exclaimed breathlessly, gritting her teeth, feeling the pressure building inside of her. “Oh my, God, Nicky! I’m almost there! I’M ALMOST THERE...”

Nick was definitely feeling fatigued, but with Cassie quickly approaching orgasm, he dug deep and kept up his efforts. It would be so awesome if both he and Cassie could come at the same time, but if Nick didn’t keep up his pace, he’d definitely be left behind.
Normally, this would be the time he would fantasize about being small to help him orgasm, but he was already small and inside his wife’s pussy—not to mention literally dry-humping her clit. What more could he fantasize about?
Nick closed his eyes, his mind rummaging through the memories and wild fantasies of being small, scanning for something—anything—that could heighten his pleasure in that moment:
He pictured Cassie rolling him around the floor beneath her feet, gently caressing his body with her toes...he pictured those beautiful feet grasping his tiny body, holding him in between her toes as he wiggled about...he pictured Cassie’s feet on either side of him, pressing him in between, then gently rubbing them back and forth, rolling him along her soft, wrinkled soles...
He pictured Cassie’s giant, juicy ass swaying back and forth above him on his birthday, twerking in a seductive dance, her huge cheeks slapping together over and over again...
He pictured her giant breasts hovering overhead, her nipples slowly descending into his mouth, then suckling on their sweet nectar...
It was working! Nick could feel himself getting close...
...Then, another picture suddenly formed in his mind...
Nick tried to shake it off, but the mental picture persisted...
His voice began whispering a name...over and over again...
“...Jenny...Oh, Jenny...”

Cassie was almost out of her mind; every time she believed she was about to climax, she just kept building higher....and higher...
“Oh my, God, Nicky! Right there!” she strained to speak, her voice squeaking higher and higher until it was so high-pitched there was no sound at all. “Right there! Right there! Right there! Right there...”
She was almost out of breath; her body starting to weaken, yet still sending wave after wave of hormones coursing throughout her body. Cassie planted her feet on the bed to brace herself, desperately trying to keep her legs open, though all the while wanting to slam them shut; unfortunately, if she did, she risked Nick stopping whatever he was doing currently to bring her so high.
Cassie couldn’t chance it; she was too close; it felt too good; she NEEDED to come!
“Right there, Nicky! Right there! Right there! Oh my, God, Nicky! OH MY GOD!”

Nick didn’t want to be picturing Jenny at that present moment, especially with him practically screwing his soon to be ex-wife, but it was REALLY heightening his pleasure.
“Fuck it!” Nick said aloud, too frustrated and engrossed to stop now. “I’ll just go with it!”
He began picturing Jenny’s giant, bare feet on either side of him, sliding back and forth as she rubbed them together, gently rolling him between her soft, smooth soles...
“That’s it,” Nick said, “Now we’re talkin’!”
Now, he brought Cassie in to join in on the fun...
He pictured both girls pressing their bare feet against the other’s, with Nick sandwiched in between. They began rubbing their feet together, rolling Nick around between their soles, caressing him with their toes...
Nick released his inhibitions, letting his mind roam wherever it wanted:
Cassie had now grasped his tiny body between her toes, holding him up in front of Jenny’s face. The beautiful goddess smiled at him, quickly removing her shirt and underwear until she was completely naked; then, Cassie’s foot slowly descended towards the floor, giving Nick a wonderful view of Jenny’s naked figure on the way down.
Right before reaching the ground, however, Cassie’s foot stopped, with Nick finding himself face-to-face with Jenny’s pussy.
Suddenly, Cassie’s foot lurched forward, thrusting Nick directly into Jenny‘s vagina. Cassie began rubbing the outside of Jenny‘s pussy in small circles with her bare foot, smashing Nick against Jenny’s clitoris.
Oh my, God! Nick thought to himself. This is so HOT!
Now, he imagined Cassie being naked too, thrusting her own vagina into Jenny‘s. The two women were now locked in a loving embrace, grinding their pussies against one another, with Nick being squished between each other’s clit.
Finally, Nick could feel it; his cock was pulsating…

“Oh my God, Nicky, OH MY GOD!”
Cassie kept repeating the words over and over again, growing in speed, pitch, and intensity with each subsequent iteration. She was so close, she could practically taste it!
“Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my god...Oh my God...OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH!”
Cassie gasped, her eyes shooting open! Her lower body tightened, and her hips suddenly bucked upwards! It was so intense, she slapped her right hand over her pussy to contain herself...

No sooner had Nick practically exploded all over class Cassie‘s clit, her whole vagina vibrated with a loud, deafening moan, almost shattering his eardrums! Nick’s whole environment shot upwards, and something huge slammed into him from behind. Within seconds, a huge wave of creamy discharge completely enveloped him…drowning him...

From the twisted look on Cassie’s face, one would think she was in extreme pain. In fact, she WAS, but it didn’t come from torture or anguish: it was from sheer ecstasy! Her body had never experienced such an orgasm, and it was doing whatever it could to endure the surges of orgasmic energy that were coursing through her: her feet were planted firmly on the bedspread, pressing down as hard as they could into the mattress; her ass was thrust into the air as high as it could go, with her hand firmly holding her pussy; her back was arched in a bridge pose, locked in place; her eyes were clenched shut; and she was exhaling harshly through clenched teeth, making a loud, seething sound with each, loud moan.
Ordinarily, such an orgasm would force Cassie to slam her legs shut, but by the time she was cumming, her body was practically paralyzed.
The orgasm lasted for nearly a solid minute before Cassie’s body began to relax: she exhaled hard, quickly lowering her ass back to the bed, so exhausted that her head fell to the side, her eyes remaining closed. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was panting heavily, struggling to catch her breath.
Cassie’s emotions were a complete jumble: happiness, pain, ecstasy, joy—every single one vying for control, being felt so strongly that she was literally in tears.
It had been the most amazing and incredible orgasm Cassie had ever experienced!

Nick wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but he figured Cassie had orgasmed, and had probably lost all control of her reflexes. He was shrouded in darkness, barely able to breathe, and being forcibly smashed between Cassie’s pussy and a huge wall which he presumed was her giant hand. He would’ve been struggling more, but he himself was also still in the throes of ecstasy, and couldn’t yet summon the strength to offer any resistance.
Suddenly, Nick was on the move: the huge wall behind him withdrew itself from Cassie’s pussy, pulling him away with it, both now sailing through the air. His eyes were stabbed with a flash of sunlight; by the time they were able to focus again, the giant hand had stopped, and Nick found himself staring face-to-face with his giant wife. She was panting heavily, and eyeing him intently. He was about to squeak something to her, but before he could utter even a tiny peep, Cassie’s hand suddenly dropped to her chest with a loud smack.
Nick was lucky he wasn’t squashed outright, but the giant hand had impacted on its heel, tossing him off, his landing spot situating him between where two of the fingers would land a moment later. The giant hand rested for a second, then slowly slid away, falling off the right side of Cassie’s chest and down onto the bed with a loud thump.
Now, the giantess Cassie lay prone, exhausted, and panting rapidly with her head laying on its side, while Nick was left writhing in a pool of a cum which had dislodged from her giant hand when it impacted just below Cassie’s chest. The tiny man was struggling to hold on as the ground beneath him continuously shifted up and down with each of his wife’s shallow breaths, a difficult task considering his energy was completely depleted.
Eventually, Cassie recovered enough to open her eyes and tilt her head back to center, gazing down her naked body at her tiny husband writhing in a pool of slimy discharge on her chest.
“Oh my God, Nick!” She exclaimed breathlessly, still in tears and struggling to catch her breath, “That was...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
“Oh my, God!” Cassie continued to profess, running her non-cum-covered hand through her hair, “I mean, THAT was INCREDIBLE!”
“Uhn, glad you liked it,” Nick squeaked, straining to push himself up.
“You OK?” she chortled, watch him struggle in the mass of cum.
“Yeah,” Nick replied, brushing some of the cum off his legs, trying to find his balance as he stood upon Cassie’s shifting tummy, “I’m OK.”
“Good,” Cassie chuckled, seeing his tiny figure struggling to stay standing, which only made her chuckle even more, making things even harder for him.
“I...hope you had a good time,” she said to him in a rather odd, serious voice, as if pressuring him to give an affirmative response.
“Y-Yes....I did,” Nick stammered, a bit put off by her tone. He became slightly nervous and apprehensive, wondering if Cassie had somehow heard him inside her fantasizing about Jenny.
“Is…everything alright?” Cassie asked suspiciously, raising her eyebrow.
“Uh...yeah,” Nick replied after a slight hesitation, clearing his throat, trying to explain away his apprehensiveness. “Everything...Everything’s fine. You, uh, just...surprised me, that’s all. You know, when your...uh, hand hit your...”
“Oh,” Cassie chuckled, averting her gaze upwards with slight smile of embarrassment, “Well, I’m sorry if I hurt you. It’s just, I don’t know EXACTLY what you were doing down there, but it felt...*giggle* REALLY GOOD!”
“Yeah,” Nick replied quickly, scratching the back of his head, “Well, I just...thought I might, you know, try something a little different...Something special for our....uh, last ‘hurrah’.”
“Well, whatever it was, it DEFINITELY worked!” Cassie praised him with contentment.
“Well, like I said,” Nick replied anxiously, “I’m glad you liked it.”
“Oh, very much so!” she replied, walking her fingers towards him, gently prodding his tiny body, “I am....QUITE satisfied!”
“Well...good,” Nick added, trying to keep from falling over as Cassie’s giant finger kept shoving him slightly off-balance. “M-Me too.”
As Cassie kept gently petting his body, she was staring at him with a strange, curious look in her eyes, and a wide grin on face, and Nick was becoming more and more apprehensive and uncomfortable the longer she gazed, as if his body was sensing danger.
“Well, uh, th-this was...really nice, Cass,” Nick spoke up, cracking a smile, hoping to ease any tension between them. “I-I really enjoyed myself.”
“Mm, me too,” she moaned softly, cooing at him.
“It-It’s nice that we can end things on a high note, ya know?”
“Mm hm,” she nodded slowly. “Yes, it is.”
“T-Thank you,” Nick stammered, “f-for a wonderful afternoon.”
“Mm, you’re welcome,” Cassie smiled softly.
“So...I...I-I guess this is goodbye, huh?”
“Well, what’s your hurry?” Cassie chortled softly. “You got somewhere to be?”
“Uh...well...”
“I was hoping you might stay a little while longer.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, “U-Uh, well...I-I mean...r-really?! Are you sure you want me to?”
“Of course, silly,” she replied, shaking her head. “You didn’t think that was ALL, did you?”
“Uh...well...I mean, I...I guess, I THOUGHT it was...”
“We’ve got the whole afternoon afternoon ahead of us,” Cassie said, “and I wanna make sure my....’little’ husband gets a proper send off.”
“Oh,” Nick uttered, his eyes widening with curiosity. “Well, what....what e-exactly did you have in mind?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” Cassie shrugged playfully, “I mean, it might be nice to just....you know, lay here in bed and hold each other for a while...cuddling....our naked body’s pressed up against one another...”
Nick swallowed hard, already feeling his manhood stiffening.
“...Who knows,” Cassie continued, flashing him a playful wink, “maybe I’d be up for another round...you know, with you normal sized. I mean, it would be nice to feel your huge, throbbing cock inside my pussy again.”
Nick legs felt weak; he began squirming where he stood, almost losing his balance. Cassie smiled widely, delighting in seeing how turned on she was getting him.
“But,” Cassie pivoted, biting her lower lip, “before you get big again, there’s just one more thing I was hoping you could do for me.”
“Sure,” Nick shrugged, “what?”
“Well, first, why don’t you shrink down just little smaller,” Cassie gestured with her thumb and forefinger, fingers, smiling gently at him. “Like, maybe HALF that size.”
“Sure!” Nick chortled.
Cassie‘s eyes opened wide as she watched her 1-inch husband dwindling away on her stomach, quickly becoming the half-inch tall she needed him to be.
“OK,” Cassie said, bringing her right hand to her chest, “now, hop on my finger.”
Nick quickly hopped onto the pad of Cassie’s index finger; a second later, she was lifting him up and off her chest.
Cassie moved her hand off to the side for a moment, taking a moment to reposition her legs so that her knees were bent into the air again, slightly cocked to the side; then, once she was situated, she moved her hand, Nick included, back over her naked body again.
Nick was a little confused as to what exactly Cassie had in mind, and where she was taking him as her hand passed over her stomach and down between her legs again.
Is...Is she putting me back for MORE?! Nick pondered as he approached her pussy again. I figured she’d need at least a few more minutes to recover.
“Ooh!” Nick uttered aloud hopefully, “Maybe she wants to stick me between her toes?”
The tiny man held on tight as Cassie‘s finger sailed past her pubic bone and down towards the bed, past her pussy...
Nick was caught off guard when the finger suddenly stopped. He shook his head to shake off the confusion, then looked up...
...Cassie’s huge, juicy ass was staring him directly in the face.
“C-Cassie,” Nick squeaked, “Where—?”
Before Nick could even finish his question, Cassie had already shifted her body weight towards the head of the bed, lifting her legs slightly into the air; her free hand had was grabbing her ass, pulling her butt-cheek, leaving Nick staring directly down the barrel of her huge asshole.
“CASSIE, WAI—!”
It was too late; Cassie’s hand suddenly thrust forward.
A second later, the tiny man’s screams were silenced.
Cassie had just shoved her finger inside her asshole.

Chapter 26: A Little Betrayal by Shrinker82


In all actuality, despite her husband‘s infidelity, Cassie had forgiven Nick for cheating on her. The six weeks that had gone by since she’d last seen him had given her some time to truly reflect on her marriage and everything that had happened over the summer. Although she still felt resentment towards Nick for his shrinking powers and everything he’d put her through the past few months, Cassie truly felt ashamed that she’d treated him so badly during his shrinking episodes, and, believing that her actions probably pushed him into being unfaithful in the first place, had planned on simply cutting Nick loose that afternoon, giving him her blessing to move on and date Jenny if he so desired.
To Nick’s credit, even though Cassie knew that her husband’s shrinking was more about pleasing himself than pleasing her, she remained impressed and deeply touched that Nick had gone to such lengths to spice up their marriage. His willingness to shrink himself and satisfy her physically reminded her of what a kind, considerate young man he was, and how affectionate he was towards her. Nick made her feel beautiful and sexy. Not only that, it HAD honestly been fun to play with a tiny, shrunken man: feeling him squirm against her soles as she held him gently between her feet, and enduring him wiggling around inside her pussy, trying to get her off.
Alas, the novelty had passed, and Cassie found that the love she’d once had for Nick was slowly diminishing away; she ultimately decided that she was going to move on, leaving Nick and his shrinking powers behind her.
Cassie had decided to simply let bygones be bygones, and found herself feeling surprisingly happy for Nick. He deserved to have a kind, loving person in his life, and believed that Jenny was actually perfect for him moving forward. Perhaps it might even lead to Cassie and Jenny making amends and rekindling their friendship.
All of that changed, however, when Nick revealed what he and Jenny had actually done that night a month and a half ago—that it was MORE than just simple infidelity:
Nick had sworn up and down that even before they were married, he had reserved his shrinking fantasies for Cassie alone, and that although he HAD fantasized about other woman in the past, once he and Cassie were an item, all of his erotic fantasies transferred to her; but now, with Nick revealing he had shrunken himself for Jenny as well, Cassie realized that Nick would’ve been willing to shrink himself for ANY WOMAN, not just her.
She cursed herself for being such a fool. Nick’s learning to shrink himself wasn’t about living out the deepest fantasies he’d had about HER, let alone about PLEASING her, it was about living out his deepest, darkest fantasies....PERIOD!
If that weren’t enough, it had taken Nick YEARS to gather up the courage just to admit his erotic fantasies to Cassie, and now she finds out that he shrank himself for Jenny, someone he barely even knew at the time, after just a few HOURS of talking to her?!
Sure, Cassie had confided in Jenny about Nick’s fetish and his amazing abilities to shrink himself, and honestly wouldn’t have been surprised to hear that, after she and Nick were divorced, he was using his powers to please Jenny, but finding out that he had used his powers to pleasure Jenny the very same night he swore he came to beg Cassie’s forgiveness, with her passed out in the NEXT ROOM, no less?!
Some thing inside Cassie snapped; she’d had enough—enough of his stupid shrinking powers, enough of his lies, enough of his apologies—she was going to get rid of him! While Nick confessed his infidelity, Cassie glared at him contemptuously, exercising an amazing amount of restraint to maintain her composure, not wanting to let on what she contemplating. She needed him to get small one last time; it was the only way she could dispose of him leaving little to no evidence behind.
Ironically, Cassie HAD been honest about one thing: she actually DID want to feel Nick inside her again. Every orgasm she’d experienced while Nick we shrunk inside her pussy had felt absolutely incredible, and each subsequent orgasm had always felt better than the last! Plus, it made her feel strong and powerful thinking about having a tiny man at her mercy, pleasuring her on command; then, right as she peaked, slamming her legs closed and ending his pathetic, little life.
Of course, she would’ve settled for literally ANY tiny man in the world at that point, but seeing as Nick was probably the only person in the whole world with shrinking powers, she’d have to make do. Besides, it would’ve been the fitting end to Cassie’s marriage, and perfect way of disposing of her husband once and for all. Unfortunately, there had been several bumps along the way:
First, Cassie had to maintain her composure while convincing Nick to shrink himself for her one last time, and had to summon all of her restraint not to simply squash him with her foot outright while he was standing in front of the couch after beckoning his shrunken figure to come closer.
Then, while Nick was fondling her breasts, Cassie had lost her balance, and was worried she’d crushed him too soon. Ironically, when he not only survived but actually admitted that he LIKED being smothered beneath Cassie’s breasts, she practically forgot herself, obliging his wish and dropping her entire body down on top of him. She enjoyed feeling him struggling underneath her, and would’ve just smothered him right there and then if Nick hadn’t managed to poke his tiny head out from beneath her breasts. Cassie HAD considered continuing with her efforts, but she couldn’t bear looking Nick in the eye while she crushed him.
Besides, Cassie wanted her one last orgasm before things ended, and was determined to get it....and what an orgasm it was! Higher and higher she went, barely able to fight back the strengthening urges she had to slam her legs closed. She kept willing for her body to peak, anticipating the oncoming climax, but every time she believed she was on the verge of coming, Nick kept taking her even higher; by the time her orgasm finally DID peak, her entire body was practically paralyzed. Even when her trusty hand reflexively smacked her pussy closed, Cassie’s hopes that Nick had been crushed in the process were dashed when she inspected her hand afterwards, finding Nick alive and writhing in a glob of cum between her fingers.
The exhaustion from her orgasm also provided a fair amount of resistance in keeping Cassie from simply taking the finger she was using to tenderly stroke his tiny body while he lay prone on her chest just a few minutes before and smashing him like a worthless insect.
No, such an end would’ve been too quick; Cassie wanted Nick to suffer, to know exactly what was happening to him, and what better way to dispose of him than to treat him like the little piece of shit he was.
In was a deliciously clever, spur-of-the-moment plan, and Cassie smirked a wide, toothy grin moments after she’d shoved Nick between her ass cheeks, reveling in triumph as she could just barely feel the tiny man struggling inside her sphincter. She moaned softly as she slowly rolled her plus-sized, naked body up into a sitting position, chuckling proudly to herself as she pictured Nick now smothering beneath her ass, desperately begging her for air.
Cassie, however, was purposefully taking her sweet time in getting up: she inhaled a couple of slow, deep breaths, and took a moment to stretch and yawn, daintily patting her mouth with her hand.
All the while, Nick was shouting, begging for Cassie to get him out of her asshole, struggling futilely against the immense pressure of the giant woman’s weight on top of him.
Unfortunately, his efforts weren’t helping matters; in fact, if anything, they were only prolonging his torture. Cassie was greatly enjoying the feeling of her tiny, soon-to-be-ex-husband frantically tickling her asshole as he screamed and struggled beneath her. She merely giggled with delight and playfully wiggled her lower body back and forth on the bed, grinding her ass into the mattress, which only made Nick scream in pain and intensify his struggles, increasing Cassie’s pleasure even more.
After several prolonged moments of torture and unheeded shouts for mercy, Cassie exhaled a satisfied sigh and finally stood up from the bed, slowly stepping across the carpet as she headed out of bedroom.
Nick’s torture was far from over, however. With each deliberate step she took, Cassie playfully swished her ass back and forth, and although she couldn’t hear his tiny squeaks of protest, Nick shrieked frantically with each exaggerated sway of Cassie’s hips, her ass cheeks slamming together, smashing him in between with each torturous step.
Cassie cooly walked down the hall to the bathroom, flipping on the light as she stepped over to the toilet. Then, she hastily lifted up the lid, turned around, and plopped her ass down hard onto the toilet seat.
The tiny man inside her ass shrieked loudly as the giant ass slammed onto the seat with a giant boom, the vibrations from the impact shaking her whole body violently. Nick’s struggles increased, and he began shouting even more frantically for Cassie to stop, begging her to let him go. Cassie, however, paid him no attention as she playfully wiggled her ass upon the seat.
Then, she began straining.
It took a moment, but she could already feel it bubbling up inside her.
A second later, a tiny toot escaped her ass...

*PHRRT*
“EEEEEE!” Nick squeaked as he rocketed out of Cassie’s asshole, falling endlessly through the dark, swirling depths.
*SPLASH*
Nick splashed down into a freezing lake of water. He struggled like mad to right himself, swimming as hard and as fast as he could until he broke the surface. Nick gasped for air, choking and sputtering to clear the water from his lungs as he wiped off his face and checked his surroundings.
Wherever Nick was was almost completely dark except for a tiny sliver of light trickling in from the ceiling far above him; the only sound he could hear was the echo of his own splashing and squeaks as he struggled to stay afloat.
“CASSIE!” he shouted up. “CASSIE! WHERE AM I?!”
Nick immediately got his answer.
A huge stream of liquid burst forth from the heavens, splashing down several meters in front of him. Nick struggled to keep his head above the sudden rush of waves churned up from the powerful spray, but the warm, bubbling tide kept pulling him under. The tiny man gurgled and sputtered again, trying to keep his mouth clear...
That’s when he tasted it: a foul, sour taste, with an odor that completely overwhelmed his senses. It was unmistakable smell of urine.

“Ah,” Cassie sighed with relief as she emptied her bladder, thankful she had a least some control over her bodily functions, able to pee at will if she forced herself. Although she couldn’t actually hear her tiny husband’s squeaks for help, Cassie grinned widely thinking about Nick swimming around helplessly in the toilet bowl, begging for mercy as she relieved herself on top of him. She was enjoying every second of his torment.
A few moments later, Cassie’s bladder was empty. She hastily reached over and grabbed a few squares of toilet paper to dab the last few drops of urine still clinging to her vagina as she slowly stood up and turned around, peering into the toilet bowl.

The huge ceiling over Nick’s head suddenly departed; blight light quickly flooded into the foul-smelling canyon, blinding him temporarily as it illuminated his environment. After taking a moment to rub his eyes, helping them adjust to the light, his vision cleared...
Nick suspicions were confirmed: he was in the toilet bowl, swimming in a yellow sea of diluted urine. He gazed upwards, immediately finding Cassie‘s giant face staring down at him. Nick was slightly confused over the situation until his eyes locked with hers, and a huge grin formed across her face.
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted up as he struggled to tread the foul-smelling water. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU GET ME OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

It took her a second, but Cassie quickly located her tiny husband splashing around wildly near the middle of the toilet bowl, squeaking profusely. Nick’s tiny voice was barely audible, and Cassie couldn’t discern what he was saying, but she figured he was either begging for help, or shouting curses up to her, not that she really cared either way.
“Well, well, well,” Cassie chuckled smugly “Enjoying your swim, little man?”
The tiny man began squeaking louder, no doubt demanding to be rescued, but Cassie couldn’t care less, and callously smacked the outside of the bowl with the heel of her hand.
The impact sent massive waves of urine-contaminated water rippling throughout the bowl and bouncing off the walls, leaving Nick paddling like mad to stay afloat and keep his head above the surface.
“Aw, look at you struggling in there,” Cassie derided her tiny husband, delighting in his struggles. “Just like a tiny, little bug.”
It took a minute for waves to die down enough for Nick to keep his head above water, but the look of terror upon his face was noticeable even to the giantess above him as she glared down angrily into the toilet bowl.
“Ugh, don’t look so surprised, Nick,” she scoffed, seeing him recoil in fear. “I knew you couldn’t resist shrinking yourself again if I enticed you, and now, I’ve got you right where I want you!”
The tiny man began waving his tiny fist up at her, squeaking angry curses.
“You know, you COULD be a little more grateful, little man,” Cassie continued to belittle him. “You’re lucky I let you fuck me one last time before disposing of you! I could’ve just squashed you with my foot when you first shrank yourself, you know!”
Nick’s heart immediately sank as Cassie lifted and displayed her right foot, wiggling her toes menacingly.
...D...DisPOSED?...
“Of course, if I’d have squashed you,” Cassie continued, chuckling to herself with her index finger pressed against her cheek, “I wouldn’t have been able to get off with you inside me one last time, now, could I? I mean...WOW, Nick! Every time I put you in there, the orgasms just keep getting better and better! And this last one...Oh my, God, this last one was just...*sigh*, absolutely AMAZING! Man, if I could keep you small like this forever, I just might reconsider getting rid of you and keep you as my little pet. But alas, we both know you’re gonna grow back eventually, so...”
Cassie giggled and shrugged, staring down at Nick still struggling in a toilet full of her urine as she knelt down beside the bowl.
“You know, to be honest sweetheart, this isn’t exactly how I pictured getting rid of you,” Cassie explained in an unnervingly calm, calculating tone. “I was PLANNING to wait until I orgasmed, and then....*CLAP* slam my legs closed with you still inside me!”
Cassie’s clap was absolutely deafening; Nick frantically covered his ears in pain, his eardrums still ringing!
“But each time I thought I was about to climax,” Cassie continued without missing a beat, “you just kept taking me higher and higher. By the time I finally DID go...I-I couldn’t move. It was like I was paralyzed or something. Then, I thought maybe I’d squashed you when I slapped my hand over my pussy, but when I checked, you were still alive.”
Cassie sighed, shaking her head as she gazed upwards.
“You have NO idea how much I wanted to just take my finger and....*PLTH*....SQUASH you right then and there while you were recovering on my chest earlier, but I was so exhausted and...*sigh* I don’t know, I guess it just felt...wrong or something...
“Hm,” Cassie wondered aloud, “maybe I was having second thoughts about getting rid of you?”
Cassie happened to take a momentary glance back down in the bowl; she saw that Nick had ceased his struggles and was now floating semi-calmly on his back.
“Uhn, Uhn, Uhn!” Cassie scolded him playfully, “I can’t have you growing back, now, little man.”
Cassie immediately wiped her pussy again with the toilet paper squares still in her hand and dropping them into the bowl. Nick could sense the light above him fading through his closed eyes, opening them just in time to see a massive sheets of toilet paper the falling directly on top of him. He screamed, putting up his hands defensively just before the huge mass impacted, forcing him beneath the surface once again.
Even the measly featherweight of those few pieces of toilet paper felt like massive, weighted blankets to Nick’s tiny body, forcing him to struggle beneath the waves to push his way upwards, trying like mad to find any air pocket he could press his face into until he could get out from underneath them. Unfortunately, as the toilet paper began moistening, it’s layers began to break apart, quickly entangling the tiny man in urine-soaked globs of tissue.
Cassie watched intently for any sign of movement, wondering if those few measly squares of toilet paper were enough to actually drown the tiny man. She was surprisingly impressed, however, when Nick emerged a few moments later near one of the corners of the blanket of toilet paper.
“Hmph,” she smirked, “guess that would’ve been too easy, huh? You really shouldn’t have admitted that stress keeps you small, Nick. That’s what’s made all this possible.
“You know, believe it or not,” she continued, “I actually forgave you for cheating on me. I mean, even though you went and FUCKED my best friend behind my back, I suppose I pushed you into it, so I was willing to let bygones be bygones. In fact, you might even say I was actually happy that the two of you found each other. I was just gonna let you run off and be with her. Besides, deep down, we BOTH knew our marriage was long over anyway, and I knew we’d inevitably get divorced, so why not just let you go?
“But you couldn’t stop there, could you, little man?!” Cassie seethed, her tone suddenly shifting. “You couldn’t just fuck her, could you?! NO! You just HAD to shrink yourself for her, didn’t you?! Lemme guess, you asked her to play with you with her feet?! And I’m guessing you went INSIDE her, too, didn’t you, Nick?! Ugh, all that talk about learning to shrink yourself just for ME...just to please ME...that was all a lie, wasn’t it?!”
The tiny man started squeaking up to Cassie frantically, but she simply waved it off, dismissing his pleas and explanations.
“You might as well save your breath, Nick; there’s no point in denying it! Besides, I can barely hear you anyway, let alone understand what you’re saying, not that it’d do you any good.
“I thought I was something special to you, Nick! I thought that you only wanted to share your shrinking powers with ME! But now I know: you’d shrink yourself for ANY woman, wouldn’t you?! You wouldn’t care WHO it was—me, or Jenny, or ANYBODY else—as long as you could be small around her, and be able to explore her body and go inside her pussy, you wouldn’t care in the slightest. I mean, sure, I figured you were gonna shrink yourself for Jenny EVENTUALLY, but to find out you did it the very night that you said you came to see ME...to beg my forgiveness?! How COULD you?! You were gonna came to see me and beg me to take you back, and then you go and fuck the first woman you see?! My best friend, of all people, and you shrink yourself for her and screw her, all while I’m passed out in the next room! And then, after all that, just today, you had the gall to think I’d just let you shrink yourself and go INSIDE me like nothing was wrong. I mean, sure, I needed the release, and BOY, did it feel good, but still...!”

“CASSIE!” Nick squeaked up with all of his might, practically making himself hoarse. “YOU TOLD ME TO GET SMALL FOR YOU! YOU BEGGED ME!”

“I already TOLD you, I couldn’t understand you, little man,” Cassie spit frustratedly, “so you may as well just save your breath!”
Then, Cassie uttered a little giggle.
“Besides, you’re gonna need it where you’re going!”
With that, Cassie stood back up and turned around, bearing her huge, bare ass to the tiny man down in the toilet. Nick screamed in terror as Cassie’s enormous ass slammed down onto the toilet seat, shaking the entire bowl, tossing him beneath the huge ripples that splashed back and forth across the surface.
Cassie could just barely hear her tiny husband’s squeaks emanating from beneath her as she squeezed and strained, reveling in hearing his squeaks become even louder and more shrill when her ass erupted a couple seconds later...

*PHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
The terrible, ear-shattering fart echoed loudly throughout the toilet bowl; Nick screamed for mercy, then coughed and hacked painfully as the noxious cloud completely overwhelmed his lungs, practically sucking all the oxygen out of the air.
“Cass...*COUGH*...Oh, God...*COUGH, COUGH*...Cassie, please...*COUGH*...”
Then, another stream of yellow urine burst forth from Cassie’s pussy.
How the hell does she have to PEE again?! Nick thought to himself as he frantically threw himself towards the nearest porcelain wall, swimming like mad to somehow escape the merciless onslaught of toxins, and praying that he’d somehow survive his giant wife’s torture.

Cassie smirked, pleased that her body had saved such a massive, foghorn-like fart for just the opportune time, and was amazed she was actually able to squeeze a little more urine from her bladder, raining down her wrath upon the tiny man below her. She was disappointed, however, that she couldn’t find anything more than a pocket of gas in her colon; she would’ve LOVED to have seen the horrified look on Nick’s tiny, stupid face as a massive log of shit fell from her ass and splashed down on top of him.
Cassie shrugged and grabbed a couple more squares of toilet paper, wiping herself again before tossing them blindly past her pussy and into the toilet bowl beneath her. She hastily stood up and turned around, peering into the toilet again, quickly finding Nick struggling to swim towards one of the sides of the bowl.
Cassie playfully smacked the outside of the toilet bowl again, shaking up its contents, smirking as she watched her tiny husband struggling to fight off the wave-like ripples as they bounced and ricocheted off the walls of the toilet bowl, bombarding him from all directions.
“Hmph, look at you!” Cassie belittled him as she watched the tiny man writhing in her waste. “You’re so pathetic, Nick! You’re nothing but a worthless, little bug! But you’re not a bug, are you? NO! You’re lower than a bug! You’re a little piece of shit, and we all know what happens to little pieces of shit...”

“NOOOOOO!” Nick screamed in terror as he saw Cassie reaching for the toilet handle. “CASSIE! PLEEEEEESE! DOOOOOOOON’T!”

“...They get....FLUSHED!” Cassie said maniacally as she placed her fingers on plunger, looking down into the bowl one last time, seeing the tiny man begging for his life.
“Bye bye, Nicky!” Cassie said in a high-pitched voice, waving at him with her free hand as she pressed the plunger.

Nick panicked as a huge rush of water instantly bubbled up from below him, and poured down all sides of the toilet; within seconds, the water in the bowl began swirling. The tiny man did his best to resist, swimming frantically through the swirling currant to reach the side of the toilet bowl, but the whirlpool was too strong, and he was constantly assaulted with wet globs of toilet paper. In no time at all, Nick was at the complete mercy of the swirling vortex.
In an effort of futility, Nick reached up in desperation one last time to his giant wife, praying she’d take pity on him, but the giantess merely watched his suffering with sadistic glee, offering him no help, nor sparing him from his fate.
The tiny man held out as long as he could, lasting up until the very last of the urine-contaminated water reached the bottom of the bowl. A powerful blast of incoming water smacked Nick square in the face, thrusting him backwards into the dark, cavernous bowels of the discharge pipe.
Then, everything went black.

With a wide, toothy grin on her face and eyes peeled open, Cassie watched intently as her husband’s tiny body swirled to the bottom of the toilet bowl and disappeared out of sight.
She stood quietly for a minute, peering into the bowl as it refilled, looking for Nick’s tiny form to resurface...
...but, he never did.
That was it, Cassie realized. Nick was gone; out of her life forever. She was free!
In the past, each time she’d thought about or even tried ending Nick’s life while he was small, something inside her always exercised restraint, preventing her from actually going through with it: she tried squashing him under her foot, and even considered flushing him down the toilet once before, but something had always held her back. Even a few moments ago, when Cassie’s hand was on the toilet plunger, she hesitated, albeit only for a moment, yet she pushed through, knowing that all it would take was the smallest amount of force applied to the handle, and the toilet would do the rest; and once she did, a wave of relief washed over her. As she waved to her tiny husband, watching him swirling helplessly around the toilet bowl and disappear into the roiling vortex, Cassie could feel a huge burden lifting off her soul.
Never again would Cassie have to worry about accidentally squashing her tiny husband as she walked around her apartment....or smothering him with her ass if she didn’t watch where she was sitting....or eating him if he happened to fall into her food....or suffocating him inside her pussy if she reflexively slammed her legs closed while he was still inside her....she wouldn’t have to worry about any of those scenarios ever again, any one of which would’ve, up until today, left her completely distraught and inconsolable. In hindsight, Cassie actually wished that she HAD accidentally squashed Nick when he’d had one of his shrinking episodes: it would’ve made things far easier for everyone.
Cassie slowly closed the toilet lid, then brushed off her hands as she stepped over to the sink to wash up. She sighed as she hastily washed her hands, trembling at the thought of what she’d just accomplished.
It was over. It was all, finally over.
Cassie turned off the faucet and quickly dried off her hands with a nearby hand towel. Then, she retrieved her fuzzy, pink bathrobe from the hook on the back of the bathroom door and quickly threw it on. As she tied the belt around her waist, her eyes fell upon the toilet once again...
Cassie paused only for a moment; then, she took a deep breath and turned towards the door, flipping off the bathroom light before stepping back into the hallway.

Chapter 27: A Little Unfinished Business by Shrinker82


Other than the momentary glance down at her phone, waiting anxiously for it to ring, Jenny‘s eyes were practically glued to the building of her apartment complex situated at the far end of the parking lot—where Nick and Cassie lived—watching for any sign of movement. Nick had called her earlier that morning to say that he had a big announcement to make, and that he needed to sit down with both she and Cassie to explain everything. He told Jenny that he wanted speak with Cassie first, but that as soon as he was done, he’d be over. Obviously, Jenny pressed him for more information, but Nick remained somewhat cryptic over the phone; whatever he needed to say he insisted on saying in person.
“Couldn’t he have just TOLD me who he was choosing?!” Jenny grumbled impatiently, “The suspense is killing me!”
Jenny had been racking her brain all morning over what Nick had decided. She was positive he had chosen to break things off with Cassie, but as the late morning transitioned into the early afternoon, Jenny only grew more and more anxious, constantly questioning her initial instincts. She understood that Cassie and Nick HAD been married for nearly five years, and had dated for at least two years before that, but honestly, how long was it going to take to officially break things off? Did they really have a lot to talk about? It’s not like they weren’t already living apart; as far as Jenny knew, the two hadn’t lived together for nearly 6 weeks. Sure, the circumstances behind their separation were....well, unique to say the least, but there was NO WAY Nick would consider going back to Cassie after everything she’d done to him...
...would he?!
In the short time she had really gotten to know Cassie, Jenny discovered that Cassie could be quite persuasive. Could Cassie have somehow used the fact that Jenny and Nick had had an affair to convince Nick to beg for forgiveness; then have him completely under her thumb and subservient to her demands?
“Maybe I should go over and see what taking so long?” Jenny pondered aloud.
She immediately shot down the idea! It would be uncomfortable and just plain awkward for her to just come over unannounced—Jenny figured she wouldn’t exactly be welcome. The woman your husband had an affair with just showing up at your door?! Besides, she didn’t want to intrude on what would definitely be a very important, perhaps even cordial, meeting. Jenny’s showing up would only make things worse.
Instead, Jenny sat down opted to simply send Nick a quick text. She pulled her phone out of her pocket again, opened her contact list, and started typing...

———————————————————————————————————————

Despite having just disposed of her tiny husband, Cassie seemed surprisingly calm and collected as she strolled out of the bathroom and back down the hallway to the living room. That is, at least, until she rounded the corner and immediately spotted Nick’s discarded clothes sitting in the middle of the living room floor. She paused momentarily, biting her lower lip as she pondered what she was going to do with them.
I can’t just leave them there, she thought to herself as she walked over and hastily gathered them up, but where do I—?
Cassie quickly made a U-turn and scurried back into the hallway, setting the clothes down next to the laundry hamper...
She was caught slightly off-guard when the clothes made a jingling sound as she set them on the floor. Cassie hurriedly fumbled through Nick’s pants pockets, pulling out his wallet, keys, and cellphone.
As she gathered the items in her hands and stood up, she brushed the cellphone’s screen with her thumb. The screen immediately came to life, brightly displaying a text message:

Jenny—“Hey, just checking in. Hope everything’s going OK with Cassie.”

Cassie huffed, her eyebrows falling as she read the screen.
Then, she smirked:
“Oh, everything’s going just fine, Jen,” she commented aloud as she carried the three items in her hands into the bedroom. Cassie headed to the dresser and haphazardly shoved Nick’s belongings into bottom drawer beneath some of his clothes before slamming the drawer shut again. Then, Cassie stepped back into the hallway and hurriedly buried Nick’s clothes in the bottom of the hamper, covering them up with the rest of her dirty clothes before closing the lid again.
Finally, with all of the evidence well-hidden, Cassie headed back into the living room and plopped down into her recliner, assuming her usual, comfortable sitting position—with her right leg resting on the armrest, her bare sole facing outwards, and her left foot dangling off the front of her chair. She quickly retrieved her computer, popped in her earbuds, and lifted the screen, hoping to get some work done while distracting herself with some tunes from her favorite playlist.

———————————————————————————————————————

Nick awoke in a daze; he couldn’t see a thing.
What’s going on? he wondered as he started to come to. What happened? Where am I?
His mind was foggy, and he couldn’t recall anything that had transpired before he passed out.
The environment was pitch black; his whole body felt cold and wet, and there was an unmistakable, pungent smell of sewage that infested every breath he took.
“What the hell is—?”
Before he could even finish his sentence, the events from that day began pouring into the front of Nick’s mind: he distinctly remembered Cassie shoving him up her ass, and then farting him into the toilet before flushing him away. He also fighting for his life as he struggled against the torrent of water as he was sucked to the bottom of the bowl. After that, however, everything was blank.
“Am I dead?” Nick contemplated aloud.
He frantically began feeling himself all over, from head to toe; he seemed intact, and the chill he felt, coupled with the pungent odor, certainly hinted that he was still alive.
So then, where WAS he?
“HELLO?” Nick called out as he shivered profusely, praying he’d get a response, though somewhat doubtful he’d actually get one. “CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?....HELLO?”
Wherever Nick was, there was no light to speak of, and no sound other than the movements of his own body and the diminishing echoes of his tiny voice bouncing of the walls of what he surmised was some kind of hollow chamber—possibly a drain pipe located somewhere between his former apartment and the septic system of his suburban town. Given the circumstances, Nick had half expected to have woken up somewhere in the sewers...or ultimately not at all, and he was so disoriented, he couldn’t tell how long he’d been unconscious, nor even how big (or small) he was currently. He could’ve literally been ANY conceivable size between his prior half-inch tall and his normal height, and could even be slowly re-expanding by the second.
At the very least, Nick had survived his harrowing ordeal; he was alive and, for the moment, relatively safe.
He didn’t exactly feel like celebrating, though; on the contrary, Nick wanted to cry. He felt completely betrayed and emotionally drained. How could he let this happen?! He had a plan; he had everything all planned out, and all it took was Cassie batting her eyes and taunting him with her giant, naked body, playing on his weaknesses, for him to completely abandon it. He couldn’t believe how devious, manipulative, and cruel she had been. And to think, at one time, she actually had Nick convinced that it was all HIS fault. Sure, his powers had made a mess of things, but for Cassie to treat him with such disregard...
It was bad enough that Nick, despite all the emotional and psychological torment she’d put him through, somehow actually felt sorry for Cassie for all the emotional stress he’d put her under, but how could he possibly trust her enough to become small around her again, ESPECIALLY after she tried to SQUASH him?! How could he be so gullible: falling for Cassie’s lies, letting her manipulate him; how could he have TRUSTED her again?!
“How could you be so STUPID, Nick?!” he cursed himself. “How could you TRUST her after what she did to you?! But you just couldn’t resist, could you?! No, you just HAD to shrink yourself again, didn’t you?! And NOW look where you are!”
Nick kicked himself for not realizing it sooner: Cassie wasn’t the person he thought she was; she wasn’t the person he married, and the more he thought about it, the more he realized that Cassie was NEVER the woman he thought he fell in love with. The Cassie HE fell in love with was warm and caring, and promised to love him back no matter what; she NEVER would’ve tried to hurt him; she would’ve been understanding to his plight, and kind and sympathetic towards him in his times of need.
That wasn’t the women Nick just saw: the woman HE had just seen was manipulative, vindictive, selfish, uncaring, and downright cruel. She was just using him to get what SHE wanted, and then disposed of him when she was done...he didn’t really know her at all.
In fact, throughout their marriage, Nick realized that Cassie had NEVER been warm nor understanding when things were bad, especially when the hardships were HIS fault. She was only supportive and displayed her loving nature when times were good, when he provided for her, and when he kept her happy; and in the bad times, Nick had always been the one who had had to bend over backwards to fix whatever was wrong and make Cassie happy again. She only loved him conditionally, and Nick realized that it didn’t matter what they had been through in the past, or how happy they had been in previous years; the only thing that mattered was how she was treating him now.
Nick’s brow dropped, and mouth turned down; a flood of rage washed over him. He no longer felt any sympathy Cassie, no remorse for the emotional trauma she supposedly had suffered; Now, Nick felt nothing nothing but anger and resentment. He hated her; he abhorred her! But he had beaten her: his willpower was strong....HE HAD SURVIVED!
“Well, FUCK YOU CASSIE!” Nick cursed. “YOU HEAR ME, YOU GIANT BITCH?! I’M STILL ALIVE!...
“…Wherever I am,” he said quietly, “but MARK MY WORDS, WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, there’ll be HELL TO PAY...IF I ever get out of here…”
Whatever Nick was planning on doing, he needed to do it quickly: if he wasn’t done re-expanding, he could easily outgrow his environment in no time. Staying still wasn’t an option: he needed to get moving, but where? He couldn’t see a thing. How would he ever find his way out?
Nick needed to think: he tried to stay as quiet as possible, relying on his other senses to try to get an idea of where he was going. The only thing he could really hear were the distant echoes of what sounded like running water. It was hard derive their exact location, but it sounded like they were coming from below him.
Nick took a small step forward...that’s when he realized that the ground he was standing on wasn’t exactly level: it had a slight slope to it.
Makes sense, Nick thought. Pipes normally flow downhill.
With that in mind, Nick began walking UP the slope, hoping that uphill might eventually mean finding a sink or a bathtub drain, or at least somewhere he could climb out of.
The, Nick heard another sound: it was the sound of rushing water again, but this time it sounded like it came from above him....and a hell of a lot closer, too! Nick frantically reached out for the nearest wall, throwing himself and flattening his body against it, clinging as tight as he could, preparing for a possible flood of water about to hit him...
It never did, however, and within a few moments, the sound of the rushing water stopped completely.
“I gotta get outta here,” Nick affirmed aloud, his heart still racing for the excitement, “before someone flushes their toilet and washes me away for GOOD!
Given the curved nature of the wall he’d just thrown himself against, Nick’s suspicions that he was stuck in a drainpipe seemed confirmed. He reached his arms up to see if he could maybe reach the ceiling, hoping to gauge how big the pipe was—and himself by comparison, but he couldn’t reach anything, even on his tiptoes.
With no options left, Nick reached his arms out in front of him and slowly worked his way forward.
“God, please let there be a way out!” Nick pleaded.
It didn’t take long before the floor sloped upward sharply, and Nick hit another wall directly right in front of him. He reached around a bit to see if there was a way forward, but the pipe seemed to only go up.
“Crap!” Nick exclaimed, “I must be at a bend in the pipe. How the hell am I supposed to climb UP this?!”
He slumped down onto the floor, trying to think of his next move. Going uphill through a pipe was one thing, but going STRAIGHT UP...?!
Of course, Nick contemplated simply turning around and heading the other direction. It would certainly make for easier progress, but it most DEFINITELY would mean the sewer system!
“I got no choice!” Nick relented. “I gotta climb! But how can I—”
The idea hit Nick like a brick. He felt around the floor a bit, using its slope to gauge the approximate dimensions of the pipe. He didn’t have to be exact, but he still needed to be precise in his judgment. Once he was sure of how big the pipe was, Nick closed his eyes and started concentrating, trying to keep his body as calm and as still as possible.
Come on, Nick....you can do this.
At first, nothing happened...
Then, after of few minutes of silence, he could feel it: slowly but surely, his body was expanding; Nick fluidly raised his arm without breaking his concentration, waiting until he felt something...
The moment his hand brushed against the corner of the pipe junction, he broke concentration and slowly stood up...
Success! He’d reached the height he was shooting for: still small enough to fit inside the pipe, but just big enough that he’d be able to wedge his feet upon the walls for leverage. He just hoped he still had enough strength and energy left for the climb.
“Alright,” Nick affirmed, reached up the pipe as high as he could, trying to get his foot wedged into the side of the pipe, “here goes nothing...”

———————————————————————————————————————

Cassie ceased typing momentarily; her gaze lifted from her computer screen. She could’ve sworn she heard something over her music playing. She pulled one of the earbuds out of her ear and listened again.
The sound nearly startled her: there was distant buzzing sound coming from the rear of the apartment. Cassie hurriedly removed her computer from her lap and set it down on the chair’s armrest, gently placing her earbuds on the keyboard; then, she rocked herself forward out of the recliner and hastily stomped off towards the bedroom.
The moment she stepped foot through the doorway, however, the buzzing suddenly stopped.
Cassie stood at the foot of the bed, carefully scanning the room, perplexed as to what the sound could’ve been, or where it was even coming from.
No sooner had she turned to head back to her computer, she heard the buzzing again; this time extremely clearly. Her eyes fell on the dresser...
Cassie now knew exactly what that buzzing was. She stomped over and threw open the bottom drawer, quickly retrieving Nick’s phone from where she’d buried it.
“Damn it!” Cassie cursed frustratedly as she held down the button on the side of the phone, “I knew I should’ve just turned this fucking thing off when I had the chance! Now, I gotta figure out how to get rid of it!”
She racked her brain hurriedly for an answer—ANY answer of how to dispose of Nick’s phone. She she wondered if she could take it to one of those kiosks where you could recycle old phones and iPods and junk, but if anyone happened to find and turn on the phone, it could be tracked.
“I can’t even turn this fucking piece of shit in for cash, can I?!” She exclaimed, growing even more frustrated. “Fuck! Even when he’s GONE, he STILL finds a way to irritate me!”
Cassie tried to come up with another option, be she was too flustered to think clearly at the moment.
“Whatever!” Cassie huffed, turning up her gaze as she shook her head irately, then angrily tossed the phone back into the drawer, slamming it shut. “I’ll fucking worry about it later!”
In the midst shaking off her frustrations, as Cassie stood back up, she suddenly felt something foreign and slightly uncomfortable on her chest. She reached inside her robe and ran her bare hand across her chest...
...Whatever it was felt crusty and sticky...
“Ugh!” Cassie exclaimed with disgust, quickly realizing it was her dried cum from earlier that she’d never washed off her chest. Yet again, another way Nick was making her miserable.
“Fine,” Cassie sighed. “I might as well take a shower. I need to get cleaned up anyway.”

———————————————————————————————————————

Jenny sighed as she hung up her phone, having just left a message for Nick on his voicemail. It’d had been almost an hour since her last text, and she was hoping Nick would’ve at least sent her an update by now. She hadn’t heard from him since that morning, and was growing increasingly nervous and antsy with each passing minute. Jenny hoped everything was going alright for him, but she couldn’t understand what could possibly be taking so long.
Jenny bit her lower lip nervously. The idea of just going over to the Robbins’ apartment and seeing what was to going on kept bouncing around her head, but Jenny continuously put the idea in the back of her mind, repeatedly telling herself there’s no way either of them wanted her there.
“What if he changed his mind?” Jenny pondered aloud, nervously pacing around her living room. “They HAVE been married for, like, seven years! Maybe they decided to try and work things out...But how could Nick POSSIBLY forgive Cassie for trying to SQUASH him?! That’s just insane! There’s NO WAY he would do that....w-would he?!”
Jenny shook her head; she realized she was just worrying herself sick. She quickly sat down on her couch and reached for the remote, hoping some TV would clear her mind.
Then, just as she was about to hit the power button, Jenny suddenly had a strange premonition....an ominous premonition...
...What if Nick’s in trouble?...

———————————————————————————————————————

It was certainly slow going, but Nick was definitely making progress climbing upwards through the dark, musty pipe, his ascent serenaded with the distant sounds of running water, and the occasional booming footfalls of unsuspecting giants stomping around above. He still didn’t really know exactly where the pipe went, but he held onto the hope that it would eventually lead him to a way out.
Nick WAS, however, slightly impressed by his own strength. He found lifting his body weight up through the pipe was surprisingly easy, figuring it was due to his decreased size relative to his muscle mass; at least he had THAT going for him.
After several minutes of climbing, as Nick reached up with his left hand, he suddenly felt a rounded ledge. With newfound hope, he bent his knee and quickly thrust his body upwards, throwing himself on top of the pipe wall...
*SPLASH*
Nick’s head was completely submerged beneath a pool of cold water. He quickly pulled it out, gasping for air and shaking the water out of his face, the shock causing him to shiver and sent his heart racing. He reached forward into the pool again as far as he could, still unable to see anything, hoping he could determine how deep the puddle was. Unfortunately, it seemed unending, completely filling the pipe ahead.
It must be a drain trap, Nick reasoned, recalling the small parcel of plumbing knowledge he had. Probably a J- or S-curve that drainage pipes had to trap water and prevent foul odors from creeping back up through sink and shower drains. The good news was, he might be near an exit; unfortunately, there was no way of knowing how deep or long the trap was: swimming into it blindly, and in complete darkness, could mean Nick drowning before reaching the other side.
Nick balanced himself on the ledge, keeping his face out of the pool ahead, his feet dangling in mid-air behind.
“What am I gonna do now?” Nick sighed. “I can’t just stay here: as soon as someone flushes a toilet or turns on a faucet, I’ll be drowned for sure! But I can’t see a thing. How the hell am I supposed to navigate my way out?!”
A feeling of helplessness overwhelmed him. For the moment, Nick was trapped...

With her phone tucked into her robe pocket, playing some upbeat songs from her favorite playlist, and a fresh change of clothes laid out on the bed, Cassie headed out of her bedroom and casually scrolled down the hallway to the bathroom, flipping on the light and closing the door as she stepped inside. She then removed her phone from her pocket and set it down on the sink for a moment while she removed her robe, hanging it on the back of the bathroom door. Figuring she should relieve herself before taking her shower, Cassie stepped over to the toilet and lifted the lid, then quickly turned around and planted her bare ass on the seat…

Just as an overwhelming wave of depression washed over him, tears falling from his eyes, Nick suddenly heard music off in the distance. It soon got louder....and closer, accompanied by the booming footsteps of an approaching giant...
“Hello?” Nick called out before quickly silencing himself. He had no idea where he was, and didn’t exactly want to freak someone out by being a mysterious, disembodied voice calling out from a drain somewhere. He ESPECIALLY didn’t want to bring attention to himself if that person happened to be Cassie. If she suspected at all that he was still alive...
The giant stomping soon began vibrating the entire pipe, and Nick had to steady himself to make sure he didn’t fall. The music was also so loud now that he could swear the source was within spitting distance.
Then, Nick suddenly saw stream of light coming from the large pool of water before him...
...A way out!...
Unfortunately, before he could move...
*BOOM*
“ACK!” Nick yelped as the whole pipe shook with a mighty tremor, almost losing his footing again.
By the time he’d managed to steady himself, the light source had vanished.
Then, Nick heard it: a loud, crashing waterfall began splashing down nearby, followed by the sound of an ear-shattering, low-pitched quack.
Nick quickly shielded his ears, straining to endure the noise and vibrations as several even louder splashes echoed throughout the pipe.
...What the hell is going on?!

“Hmph!” Cassie huffed with frustration as she emptied her bowels. “Where the hell were YOU GUYS a couple hours ago?!”
Cassie, of course, was referring to the three, sizable chunks of shit she’d just cleared from her colon, cursing the fact that she couldn’t have found them earlier while Nick was still struggling in the toilet.
“Oh well,” Cassie shrugged as she reached for a handful of toilet paper, thoroughly wiping her bottom before tossing it into the bowl and reaching for the plunger, preparing to flush...

Nick was growing increasingly nervous; not only was he getting a bad feeling about where he actually was, he could’ve sworn he just heard Cassie’s voice over the blaring music. Nonetheless, he needed to get out of his pipe as quickly as possible.
Like a coiled snake preparing to strike its prey, Nick waited at the ready for the first sign of that light again; it might be his only chance to escape.
The pipe suddenly shook again. Then, he saw it: the light! Much dimmer than before, but it was all he needed. Without hesitation, Nick lunged forward, thrusting the rest of his body into the pool of water, and swimming down the slanted pipe as fast as he could paddle, his eyes locked onto the literal light at the end of the tunnel...

Cassie’s hand was on the toilet handle; she was literally a split second away from flushing...
She suddenly stopped herself.
“Cassie, what are you DOING?!” she said aloud. “You’re about to take a SHOWER!”
Obviously, Cassie didn’t want to disrupt the flow and temperature of her shower, and opted to wait to flush the toilet until after she was done. She reached behind her and grabbed her towel from the towel rack, quickly closing the toilet lid and setting the towel on top. That way, it’d be within reaching distance so she could dry off in the tub.
With everything set, Cassie stepped over to the bathtub and turned on the faucet...

The light illuminating a bend in the pipe ahead was quickly dimming; Nick redoubled his efforts, swimming even more frantically.
Then, just before rounding the bend, the light disappeared...
*CLANG*
A loud, booming crash suddenly shook the pipe, almost causing Nick to breathe in a lungful of water. He started to panic, holding one hand over his mouth and quickly pushing off the bend in the pipe with the other. He had no choice; he HAD to keep going, struggling and paddling like mad, hoping he’d find air...
*SPLAT*
Nick swam headfirst into a huge, soft, foreign mass, the impact so forceful he nearly buried his whole head into it. Nick frantically pulled his head back out, and began paddling upwards towards a small stream of light above him...
“Uhn!” Nick gasped as breached the surface, shaking the water out of his face. He had surfaced partially beneath a huge blanket, and hastily moved it off and away from him to see where he was.
A cacophony of sounds bombarded his senses: blaring music, a crashing waterfall, and a giant woman singing...
“Ugh!” Nick exclaimed with disgust as a familiar, yet unwelcome smell invaded his nostrils, “Don’t tell me...”
Nick immediately ran his hand through his hair, collecting a handful of the muck that had been deposited there from his impact earlier. He didn’t even need to examine it further; the stench practically knocked him out:
It was shit! He’d literally run face-first into one of Cassie’s turds!
“YUCK!” Nick gagged with discussed, trying to use the urine-contaminated toilet water to literally clan the crap out of his hair. Not exactly the ideal solvent, but much preferred to the literal shit he was covered by in.
“Could this day get any worse?!” he lamented, trying to use the nearby mass of toilet paper to wipe off his head.
Nick had been extremely lucky—relatively speaking: Cassie hadn’t flushed the toilet yet, and he figured, based on his observations and the noise, that she was currently in the shower. The toilet bowl also seemed to be much smaller than it had been earlier—not surprising considering Nick had been able to grow himself while in the pipe earlier.
Unfortunately, Nick was still in quite the pickle: as soon as Cassie finished her shower, she’d no doubt flush the toilet, and if she lifted the lid, he’d be discovered immediately. Nick tried closing his eyes and concentrating again, but a shit and urine-filled toilet bowl was hardly a calming environment, and the added stress of Cassie flushing or finding him didn’t help matters either. The only reason he was able to grow himself while he was in the pipe was because he was ignorant to exactly where he was, and didn’t realize he’d have to contend with his giant bitch of a wife again.
It was no use; Nick would have to climb out!
Unfortunately, in addition to such a task being undeniably difficult, even at his increased size, Nick would also have to lift the lid and not only escape the bowl, but the bathroom AND his apartment as well, and ALL before Cassie finished showering.
With no time to lose, Nick swam for the front of bowl, and attempted to scale the portion of the porcelain wall with the lowest grade. Unfortunately, the wet surface was extremely slippery, and it took several attempts for him just to get started and keep a foothold. Nick frantically dried his hands and belly the best he could, hoping he could somehow get his naked body to stick to the side of the bowl as assist in his climb. His attempt did amount to much, but it would have to do.
Slowly but surely, Nick eked his way up the front of the bowl, hoping that today was a day that Cassie felt like taking one of her longer showers. It was a long, arduous climb, and Nick wasn’t sure which was harder—his current climb, or his shimmying up the toilet trap earlier.
Even before Nick was even halfway through his climb, he could see a huge obstacle waiting for him at the top of the toilet bowl: the rim. It jutted out almost an inch from the bowl—an insignificant amount for most, but enough to make it impossible for Nick to continue his ascent once he’d finally arrived after what had been several minutes of climbing. The 3-inch man struggled to stand up, hoping he could somehow jump up and grab the ledge above him; unfortunately, even THIS initial step was no easy task. Nick kept slipping and losing his footing, nearly falling all the way back down into the water below, scaring himself to half to death in the process.
“Note to self,” Nick said to himself as he climb back up to the rim, “If I get out of this alive, I’m getting a rimless toilet.”
Nick carefully stood up on the highest, most optimum position he could balance upon, reached up his hands, bent his knees, and jumped…
Ordinarily, Nick was the embodiment of the phrase “white men can’t jump”, but with his legs only having to lift a fraction of the weight they normally did, he was able to jump much higher than normal, a rather unexpected surprise that Nick should’ve remembered from earlier, considering he almost smacked his head on the lid of the toilet as he thrust himself halfway onto the ledge.
“OW!” Nick exclaimed as his chin smacked the toilet rim, the pain causing him to almost lose his grip. “OK, THAT was unexpected.”
Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, Nick held on with one arm and reached his other arm up to push on the lid...
...It didn’t budge.
Nick repositioned his body and pushed up on the lid again, with more force this time...
“Great!” Nick lamented sarcastically. He wasn’t strong enough to lift the toilet lid.
Nick’s heart began racing again; he was starting to panic. He didn’t have time for this kind of setback; Cassie could be finished with her shower at literally any second! If there was ever a time he needed his powers to behave so he could re-grow himself, it would be NOW, but if he couldn’t center himself enough to concentrate and re-expand his body while he was down in the toilet bowl a few minutes ago, there was NO WAY he could focus while dangling off the rim.
Nick gazed forward helplessly through the slit between the toilet lid and the bowl; his freedom was literally right in front him, only an inch away.
“Damn it! If I was only a—“
Nick suddenly had an idea...
No, it’s a STUPID idea, he scolded himself silently in his mind, but I can’t just hang here all day...
...can I? Maybe, if I can just hold on until Cassie leaves...but she’s bound to flush the toilet when she gets out of the shower, and if she opens the lid...what other choice do I have?!
Nick didn’t have long; he just hoped his body would react without needing his intense concentration.
He closed his eyes, and formed a picture in his mind...
A giant, naked Jenny...

Chapter 28: A Little Game Of Hide... by Shrinker82


“Ow!” Nick exclaimed quietly, smacking his head on the toilet lid. “Jesus! Half-an-inch tall and I STILL bump my head on this stupid lid.”
Nick frustratedly pounded his fist on the ceiling, then rubbed his head to help alleviate the pain as he crouched and moved forward towards the illuminated edge of the toilet rim. It probably wasn’t the best idea to shrink himself more after everything he’d been through already that day, especially since the stress was going to make his re-growing himself afterwards THAT much more difficult and his escape THAT much more treacherous, but he needed to fit between the closed lid and the toilet rim, otherwise he’d be stuck in a potentially worse position. Thankfully, he hadn’t really needed any concentration to shrink himself down from 3” tall to only a 1/2” tall, relying mainly on his body’s reaction to him picturing giant, naked women.
As Nick reaches the edge of the toilet bowl and stepped into the light, he beheld a jaw-dropping sight: a vast expanse lay before him, a massive room that was to Nick larger than the grand hall of a billionaire’s mansion. The ceiling was almost a mile above him, and the distance to the floor at least a 50ft drop, and while his eyes were still trying to grasp how enormous everything seemed, Nick’s ears were bombarded with a the bellowing singing of his giant wife shielded behind a closed shower curtain, her massive silhouette shifting back and forth as she bathed.
He didn’t know exactly how long it had been since Cassie had hopped into the shower, but he doubted she’d be in there much longer. He needed to get down from the toilet and at least find a hiding spot somewhere before she finished, lest she find and squash him beneath her heel before he could grow back.
Unfortunately, Nick was kind of stuck at the moment: there was a long drop to the ground ahead of him, and there wasn’t anything he could use to assist in his descent, nor was he able to grow himself any to decrease the danger of the long fall, and every second he stood there doing nothing, unsure of what to do, brought him another second closer to Cassie finishing her shower.
Nick frantically racked his brain. He had to figure out something quickly; he couldn’t just stay there...
...Could he?!
Actually, the more Nick thought about it, the more he realized that staying put wasn’t necessarily a bad idea: he WAS pretty much concealed beneath the toilet lid, and it was unlikely that Cassie would have to use the toilet again after having just gone. Sure, she might flush the toilet, but Nick was now safely clear of the bowl. Staying hidden where he was until Cassie finished drying off and exited the bathroom might just be the best course of action...
...But what if she DID happen to lift the lid and spot him?
Thinking quickly, Nick dropped to his stomach and slid his tiny figure beneath the toilet seat, hoping the increased cover would offer him some added protection. Then, he waited patiently, albeit anxiously, for Cassie to finish showering.
As Nick lay in wait, however, listening to the blaring music and his giant wife’s serenade, he became increasingly irked, finding it extremely unsettling that Cassie could be singing so happily after having just drowned and disposed of her husband, yet even more proof that he was right on his recent conclusions that she never really loved him unconditionally.
Suddenly, Nick heard the faucet squeak; the shower slowed to a stop. His little heart was beating out of his chest; Nick started praying…PLEADING to the gods that Cassie wouldn’t lift the toilet seat and find him.
“Just dry off and leave...Just dry off and leave...”
Nick kept repeating the same plea over and over again in his mind and out loud, albeit whispering, trying to influence his giant wife’s actions. He knew it was unlikely that Cassie would actually hear him over the music blasting from her phone, but Nick wasn’t taking any chances, remaining relatively silent and as still as possible.

“Ah,” Cassie sighed contently, brushing the water from her face. “God, that felt good!”
She casually sang along to her music as she stepped to the opposite end of the tub.
Nick jerked in shock as Cassie suddenly tore back the shower curtain, slinking back even further beneath the toilet seat, taking additional shelter behind a nearby rubber foot which separated the toilet seat from the bowl.
This move, however, would prove costly. When Cassie reached down to retrieve her towel from atop the toilet, she ended up shifting both the lid and the seat beneath it. The rubber separator Nick was holding on to suddenly jerked to one side, tossing the tiny man forward towards the edge of the toilet.
Nick hastily spun around and grabbed the ledge just before he fell to the floor, a move which now left him dangling helplessly off the front the toilet, in full view of his giant wife.
Cassie, however, was too preoccupied with snatching up her towel and wiping her face to notice him. Before she retreated back into the bathtub, though, and wanting to take care of it while it was still fresh in her mind, she reached out across the toilet with her right hand, straining to touch the tank handle, and pressed the plunger with her fingers to flush the toilet.
The sudden rush of water inside the bowl gave Nick a start; in the process, he lost his grip. The tiny man plummeted towards the floor, tumbling through the air the entire way.
*FLOOF*
It wasn’t exactly a soft landing, but the shaggy, blue bathmat was definitely a preferred surface to land upon compared to the hard, linoleum floor. The sudden impact, however, was still intense enough to leave Nick stunned and laying prone amidst the plush, carpet fibers.
Meanwhile, Cassie, still in he bathtub, was singing along to her music as she actively dried herself off: she quickly ran the towel through her hair to soak up the excess moisture, then focused on getting her legs and feet so she could at least step onto the bathmat and finish drying off outside the shower.
Nick was battered and bruised from his fall, struggling to find the strength to even move. He strained to push his torso up; pain shot through his whole body. Knowing he had to get moving, Nick pushed through it, slowly bending his knees and scooting his legs beneath his body, using them along with the adjacent carpet fibers to get himself into a standing position. The tiny man twisted and stretched to attempt to work the kinks out of his muscles and crack his back, hoping to alleviate some of his pain and stiffness to be able to walk more easily...
Nick jumped as the shower curtain suddenly flew open behind him. He snapped his head around and gazed upwards...
His eyes went wide, and his jaw trembled with freight: Cassie’s gigantic, naked figure was toweling off her face as she stepped out of the bathtub, her titanic, wrinkled, right sole bearing down right on top of him.
“EEK!” Nick squeaked as he frantically dove out of the way, narrowly avoiding being stepped as Cassie’s foot hit he floor with a giant BOOM. Her left foot stomped down a second later, mere inches from where Nick’s prior dodge had landed him.
The giant, naked Cassie now towered directly over Nick’s head, completely unaware that her tiny husband was literally underneath her as she nonchalantly dried her hair and upper body. She gleefully sang and danced along to the music, her humongous figure swaying back-and-forth above the tiny man in what certainly could have been considered a seductive dance, especially considering her giant pussy, which was also directly overhead, kept dripping excess water onto him and the surrounding carpet.
Nick, however, had other things on his mind. Even without the extreme animosity he now felt towards his giant wife, he wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the view anyway: he was too preoccupied actively avoiding Cassie’s giant, dancing feet as they continuously stomped down upon the bathmat. Her heels were especially dangerous as they alternated tapping to the beat, threatening to squash the tiny man with a single stomp should he at any time find himself beneath them.
Ironically, this was the one time that Nick actually WANTED Cassie to remain UNAWARE of his presence; she’d no doubt squash him for sure if she discovered him at her feet, but without being able to accurately predict where she’d move next, all it would take was one wrong step and he’d be a goner.
Nick needed to make a break for it, but he couldn’t risk making a run for the door with Cassie stomping around; even if he DID manage to avoid getting stepped on, she could easily spot him. Instead, Nick dashed between Cassie’s dancing feet and made his way through the carpet fibers towards the tub, hunkering down between the edge of the bathmat and the tub, trying to stay as small and out of sight as possible until Cassie left the bathroom.
Cassie, however, was in no hurry to leave, taking her sweet time to dry off as she meandered around in front of the bathroom sink, and Nick only grew increasingly nervous each time the giant woman turned or stepped in his direction, worried he’d either be stomped or spotted. Taking extra precautions, he quickly lifted up the edge of the bathmat and slipped his tiny body beneath the under-padding. He knew it might be a risky position to be in, especially if Cassie happened to step over to the shower again, but honestly, what were the odds of THAT happening?
Every minute or two, Nick would peek out from his hiding spot and watch Cassie for any sign that she might be getting ready to finish up and leave the bathroom; once again, Nick found himself growing more and more peeved and pissed off, still in disbelief that Cassie could seem so chipper after flushing him down the toilet to his doom.
Jeez! Nick thought to himself. Could you BE any happier, you giant bitch?!
A few minutes later, Cassie wrapped her towel around her body, grabbed her phone off the sink, then finally proceeded out of the bathroom and down the hallway, turning the corner into the bedroom.
Hearing her music wavering, and the giant woman stomping away, Nick poked his head out of his hiding spot to make sure the coast was clear, then pulled the rest of his tiny body out from under the bathmat. He thought it odd Cassie would forget to flip off the bathroom light, but didn’t have the time to waste speculating. He hurriedly began sneaking along the edge of carpet towards the toilet to find a better hiding spot.
He couldn’t have gone more than a foot when he suddenly spotted Cassie‘s giant, toweled figure coming back out of the bedroom, stomping down the hall towards the bathroom again.
Nick panicked, frantically diving back beneath the bathmat once more.
“Did she see me?!” Nick whispered nervously. “Oh, God, please tell me she didn’t spot me!”
Cassie re-entered the bathroom and set her phone back down on the counter, then unfurled and removed the bath towel from her torso, revealing a fresh pair of panties she’d donned while she was in the bedroom only moments ago. Finally, she stepped over to the bathtub to hang her towel over the shower rod.
Nick cringed as he heard and felt Cassie stomp closer, bracing himself beneath the bathmat...
Cassie’s left foot stomped down onto the carpet just behind him, her toes missing Nick’s concealed figure by mere inches. Thankfully, she opted to stretch her arms instead of stepping any closer, practically throwing her towel over the shower rod before stepping back to the sink.
Nick exhaled, breathing a sigh of relief as he heard Cassie stomp away; he’d thankfully remained un-squished AND undiscovered....for now.
Meanwhile, the now topless Cassie opened one of the bathroom sink’s vanity drawers and pulled out her hair dryer, plugging it into a nearby outlet next to the sink. Then, with a quick flip of her finger, she turned it on and began flipping and blow drying her hair.
Nick cringed, covering his ears to protect them from the thunderous roar of the hurricane-force winds blasting from the device’s nozzle. He greatly would’ve preferred Cassie’s blaring music to the deafening noise now ejaculating from her hair dryer. Cassie’s music WAS was still playing, however, albeit currently over-powered, resulting in a painful cacophony of sound that assaulted Nick’s senses.
The tiny man waited uncomfortably for what seemed like forever for Cassie to finish her egocentric chore, and was exceedingly grateful when heard the blow dryer finally switch off. Nick slowly removed his hands from his ears; thankfully, they too preferred the less strenuous noise of Cassie’s music, having adjusted themselves accordingly.

With her hair now completely dry, Cassie put away her blow dryer and slammed the drawer shut. Then, she took a moment to apply a fresh coating of deodorant to her underarms, mumbling to herself that she probably should’ve taken the opportunity to shave her pits during her long, refreshing shower.
Cassie shrugged and replaced the cap on her deodorant, setting it back down on the counter. Then, with her routine finally complete, she quickly donned her bathrobe, grabbed her phone, and shut off the light to the bathroom before heading back down the hall towards the living room.

With the bathroom light now off, Nick re-emerged from his hiding spot and quickly made his way to the toilet, sitting down beside it to rest just out of sight of the doorway. He closed his eyes and took a few moments to catch and slow his breathing. With his body now fully relaxed, Nick began concentrating, hoping that in the privacy of the dark bathroom, and with everything now quiet, he’d finally be able to regrow himself.
He kept thinking how fulfilling it was going to be when he emerged alive from the bathroom, and how freaked out Cassie was going to be when he scared the shit out of her.
Nick quickly pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. There’d be plenty of time to revel in victory later; right now, he needed to focus...
...Concentrate....focus....breathe...
...Nothing was happening!
“Damn it!” Nick vented aloud in frustration as he stood back up. “Why the hell can’t I GROW?! I did it before while I was in the pipe. Why the fuck am I having trouble NOW?!”
The only answer Nick could come up with was that he was still too stressed. He was slightly dubious of that reasoning, however, unsure how his own apartment’s bathroom was any more stressful than being stuck in a toilet’s drain pipe. Of course, the bathroom also came with the added fear that his giant wife could find and squash him at any time. Needless to say, he couldn’t just stay where he was and wait to be found: he’d now have to escape his own apartment!
Getting out, however, meant getting past Cassie without being seen. Thankfully, being half an inch tall came with the obvious advantage of being able to move throughout the apartment unnoticed. Unfortunately, it also meant that it would take a very long time for Nick to get anywhere, and even if he managed to sneak past Cassie, squeeze under the front door, and escape the apartment, then what? He was still shrunk, and it’d take him FOREVER to get to Jenny’s place...
“...Jenny!” Nick exclaimed with regret. “Oh no! She must be worried sick about me!”
It was the first time since his ordeal began that Nick had actually been able to take a moment to gather his thoughts, and Jenny was foremost on his mind. He’d called her before coming back to his apartment that morning and told her he’d be over once he’d officially broken things off with Cassie. She’d been waiting for him all this time!
Then, there was the added regret Nick felt regarding his and Cassie’s little rendezvous earlier. If Jenny ever found out about, she’d probably ALSO want kill him. Of course, if she only knew what kind of trouble Nick was in...
He had to get back to her, but how?! He’d never be able to make it Jenny’s place at his current size, and even if he DID manage to destress himself enough to restore his height...He was COMPLETELY NAKED! What was he gonna do: STREAK across the PARKING LOT?!
“Great!” Nick exclaimed. “Now, I have to secure a fresh change of clothes AND escape my apartment....ALL without Cassie noticing me! How the hell am I supposed to do THAT?!”
Nick hated to admit it, but it seemed his only option was to find a place to hide until he naturally grew large enough to be able to grab some clothes and safely escape the apartment.
“Yeah, that’s great, Nick!” he scolded himself. “What’re you gonna do: hide under the fucking bed?!”
Nick snapped to attention; that wasn’t a bad idea at all. If he could make it to the bedroom, he could slip under the bed and stay safely hidden until he grew to at least a couple feet tall....however long THAT would take. Cassie’d NEVER be able to squash him then. Heck, he could probably just wait until Cassie went to bed that night. He’d no doubt be large enough by then to sneak a change of clothes and get out of there without Cassie ever suspecting a thing.
After making sure the coast was clear, Nick scurried past the front of the toilet and headed towards the trash can, collecting a stray piece of CLEAN toilet paper to create a makeshift toga for himself, then ran over and took cover beneath a small ledge under the vanity cabinets. From there, he slowly made his way along the base of the vanity to the bathroom door. After that, all he’d have to do is make it down the hallway, take a sharp right into the bedroom, and slip under the bed.
“Yeah, this’ll be a sinch!” Nick said sarcastically in an unsuccessful, half-asked effort to reassure himself. It was a long journey for a man of his size; Nick just hoped he could make it without Cassie spotting him….or accidentally stepping on him.
As Nick approached the bathroom doorway, he kept hearing Cassie shifting in her chair. He became more and more apprehensive each time he heard her move, and nearly shit himself when he felt her stomping towards the hallway, watching her pass from the living room to the bedroom, and then back to the living room again.
In the midst of his apprehension, however, Nick also felt enraged. As he watched Cassie pass by, he kept wishing he could just grow back, jump out of the shadows, and just start strangling her for what she did to him. Unfortunately, even if Nick DID have the control over his powers to do that, under the best circumstances, his growth rate was slow: it’d take anywhere between 20 to 30 seconds for him to go back to normal—plenty of time for Cassie to spot AND squash him before he got too big.
Nick stood at the open doorway and cautiously peered down the hall, meticulously planning his route to the bedroom. He hadn’t seen or heard Cassie for some time, so it seemed like the coast was clear, but he kept getting an unsettling feeling that things were just too quiet, and that as soon as he started his journey, Cassie would come stomping around the corner and spot him.
Ultimately, Nick opted on crossing over and sneaking along the wall on the far side of the hallway opposite the bedroom. It would certainly add more time and distance to his journey, but it came with the added benefit of the laundry hamper AND a utility closet where the water heater and air conditioning unit were. At the very least, if Cassie DID happen to enter the hallway before Nick made it to the bedroom, he could duck under the utility door or crouch behind the hamper for cover.
Nick took a deep breath, then quickly scurried along the doorway into the hallway corner, traversing along the wall to his destination.
Not long after starting his trek, Nick heard Cassie singing again, and pounding away at her laptop keyboard.
“Good,” Nick whispered, “Now, just STAY there until I can get to the bedroom.”
Despite his half-inch size, Nick was able to traverse the hallway rather quickly, taking a well-deserved rest once he reached the laundry hamper.
“Alright,” he commented, catching his breath. “So far, so good. Now, just a quick sprint across the hallway and I’m there!”
Nick crept along the side of the hamper, then carefully peeked around its corner, watching and listening for any sign of movement...
The only thing he heard was the tapping of Cassie’s fingers on her keyboard.
Nick eyed the gap between the hamper and the catty corner bedroom doorway, planning the shortest path across the hall.
His heart was already racing, his palms were sweaty...This was it!
“Alright,” Nick whispered, “Here we go...
One....two....
....THREE!”
Nick tore through the carpet, running as fast as he could, reaching out and pulling any fibers he could grab onto along the way, using the added leverage to propel his tiny figure across the hallway. Every sound behind him only forced Nick to push through the pain and run even faster, fearing that each one was Cassie stomping after him. He didn’t care, though; he believed if he could make it under the bed he could keep out of her reach, even if she DID spot him.
As he broke the doorway’s threshold, Nick felt like he’d crossed the finish line in the biggest race of his life. With the bed literally towering before him, he didn’t even bother stopping, nor even slowed down; he just kept running even faster, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth, straining to endure the pain...
Nick’s right foot was suddenly yanked out from under him; the next thing he knew, he’d landed face-first onto the floor. He quickly shook off the impact, lifting himself up to start running again...
Once again, Nick fell to the floor; Something had ahold of his ankle!
He flipped his body over to inspect his right leg...
Apparently, in his haste to tear through the carpet, his right foot had somehow gotten tangled up in some frayed strands from one of the carpet fibers. Nick reached down to hastily untangle himself and get moving again, but the task proved far more complicated than he initially thought: his ankle was well wrapped with stray fibers. It was one of those rare instances where he wouldn’t have been able to replicate the results if he tried: he had literally stepped in a one in a million spot!
Nick started panicking, hastily tugging at the fibers to break their hold.
“Damn it, come on!” Nick exclaimed frightfully, bringing himself to tears. “Come on, I’m out in the open! Cassie’s gonna find me for sure!”
Nick quickly closed his eyes and tried to recenter himself, doing his best to calm down and not get discouraged. Panicking wasn’t going to help anything.
“Come on, Nick! You can do this! Just take it one string at a time.”

Cassie could’ve spent the rest of the day slumped across her arm chair. It had already been a frustrating day; she didn’t want to go anywhere or do anything. Besides slipping on a fresh pair of panties earlier, she didn’t even bother to put on the rest of the clothes she’d laid out before her shower, opting to just lounge about in her bathrobe and waste away the rest of the day surfing the internet.
She wasn’t just picking random sites, however.
“Ah, OK, so all I have to do is plug it in and it just wipes everything off the phone,” she commented. “Awesome!”
Although she hadn’t initially intended on spending the rest of her afternoon dealing with it, Cassie had spent the last several minutes searching the web for ideas on what to do with Nick’s phone. She figured if she was going to surf the net anyway, she may as well take a few minutes getting some suggestions on how to effectively dispose of it. She happened upon a website that offered an online way of completely wiping a phone of all its data and resetting it back to factory status. Thankfully, it would wipe and overwrite EVERYTHING, INCLUDING its previous ownership, while still maintaining privacy so that there would be no record of who had deleted it.
“Then, I just have to drop it off at that kiosk the next time I go to the store,” Cassie said eagerly as she rocked herself forward and up out of her recliner, traipsing off towards the bedroom to retrieve Nick’s phone.

Nick was freaking out, frantically tugging at the carpet fibers to free his leg. Not only had Cassie’s talking to herself set him on edge, she was now stomping in his direction.
A split-second later, her giant figure appeared in the archway between the living room and the hall, and with Nick currently stuck in the middle of the floor, just inside the bedroom door, she was literally headed right for him.
Nick redoubled his efforts, but it was already too late: he couldn’t run, couldn’t even move. In desperation, Nick slunk as low as possible into the carpet, curling his body up into a ball, hoping Cassie would neither see him, nor step on him.
He closed his eyes, tucked his head to his chest, and braced for impact...

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*
Cassie jerked, stopping mid-step as she grabbed her chest; she was suddenly startled by someone knocking on the front door.

Nick was still cringing; he could feel Cassie standing over him, shrouding him in her shadow. The was a loud sound, followed by a giant, startled gasp...
She must’ve spotted him. He nervously awaited for the inevitable impact of Cassie’s foot with his tiny body...
...Oddly enough, it never came.
Nick hesitantly opened his eyes and looked up: Cassie’s right foot was resting on its heel just a few inches in front of him, casting a massive shadow over the surrounding carpet. Her bare sole towered overhead, and Nick was in direct line with the ball of her foot; all she’d have to do is step down and he’d be squished.

“Ugh, who could THAT be?!” Cassie sighed frustratedly, coming out of her shock. She shifted her right foot back to give her leverage, turned around, and stomped back through the living room towards the front door.

Nick sighed with relief as the giantess above backed off and stomped away, but he was far from calm. He was so intensely focused on Cassie’s actions his mind didn’t even register the loud, pounding sound he heard only seconds beforehand as someone knocking on the front door. He thanked God Cassie hadn’t spotted him, but he needed to use his time wisely, and immediately continued his efforts to meticulously free his leg while his giant wife was otherwise preoccupied.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jenny swallowed hard as she pulled her hand away from the door. She’d been standing outside Cassie and Nick’s apartment for almost a solid five minutes, centering herself and building up the courage just to knock; even now, she was having second thoughts, already regretting her decision to come over in the first place, almost wishing nobody answered.
Unfortunately, Jenny wasn’t sure she had a choice. She was extremely worried about Nick, not knowing his whereabouts, and was concerned for his safety, continuously picturing the worst case scenario over and over again in her mind:
What if Nick lost control of his powers again? She pondered. What if he’d had another shrinking episode....and in front of Cassie, no less? What if she tried to squash him again?
Jenny bit her lower lip, eyeing the stairs that lead back down to the front door of the apartment building, planning her getaway, but she’d come too far to just turn and leave. She HAD to know that Nick was safe.
Suddenly, Jenny heard footsteps inside the apartment heading towards the door. Her heart began racing, and she swallowed hard again, almost jumping where she stood when the deadbolt unlocked and the door opened in front of her.

Cassie was stunned when she saw Jenny standing at her front door.
Jenny, having already suffered her shock, opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated, unable to even formulate the words. She was also caught slightly off-guard at the sight of Cassie in her bathrobe.
“What do YOU want?” Cassie asked standoffishly after her initial shock had worn off.
“H-Hi, Cassie,” Jenny stammered apprehensively, sighing. “Look, I know I’m probably the LAST person in the world you want to see right now—“
“You can say THAT again!” Cassie interrupted, her demeanor intensifying.
Jenny sighed again, closing her eyes and tilting her head up, trying to push through the embarrassment.
“I know,” she continued. “I know I shouldn’t have just come over like this, but I was wondering if Nick was still here. He told me he was coming over to talk to you this morning, but I haven’t heard from him all afternoon. I was....starting to get worried.”
“Well, not that it’s any of YOUR business,” Cassie sneered, moving to close the door, “but Nick isn’t here.”
“Cassie, come on,” Jenny interjected, putting her hand on the door and preventing Cassie from closing it in her face. “I know your mad at me, but this is about Nick. I’m afraid he might have had another one of his shrinking spells. Are you SURE you haven’t seen him?!”
“I never said I hadn’t SEEN him,” Cassie admitted snidely. “Sure, he WAS here, but he left a while ago.”
“Are you sure?” Jenny inquired emphatically, trying to be perfectly clear. “Are you sure you SAW him leave? I mean, it would only take a second for him to shrink while you’re back was turned...”
“I’m not blind, Jenny!” Cassie snapped. “I certainly would’ve noticed if that happened. Besides, I watched him leave myself. Trust me, he’s not here! Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to my afternoon... ”
“Cassie, please,” Jenny begged, trying to restrain herself. “Could you at least tell me when that was, or at least if you know where he went? He said he was going to come talk to me as soon as he was finished with you...”
Jenny cringed, realizing she’d phrased that wrong.
“...I mean, after you and he were done talking,” Jenny restated. “I’ve tried calling him, but...”
Jenny paused yet again, very apprehensive at admitting that she’d been calling Nick.
“Look, I haven’t heard from him, and I haven’t seen him,” Jenny said semi-calmly. “If something happened after he left...he could be in real trouble.”
“Jenny,” Cassie replied bluntly, “to be perfectly honest, once he left here, he and his stupid shrinking powers CEASED to be my problem. If YOU wanna deal with him, and spend your time searching, that’s fine by me!”
“Cassie, come on. You can NOT be this heartless.”
“I’M being heartless?!” Cassie exclaimed, taken aback. “You fuck my husband, and you think I’M the one that’s being heartless?!”
“Cass, what do you want me to say?!” Jenny exclaimed, “That I’m SORRY?! Yes, OK, I am sorry! I didn’t mean for it to happen. I didn’t mean for ANY of this to happen! When Nick came over here that night, I swear, the ONLY thing I thought we’d do was talk....*sigh* but when he told me about everything that had happened to him, and all the trouble he’d been in, I...I don’t know, I-I guess I felt sorry for him.
“I mean, when YOU first told me about all of this, you know about his....powers and what not, I’ll admit I found it....odd, to say the least...but I also found it...I don’t know, kinda...hot. When you were telling me about all the...’stuff’ you and he would do together, and when Nick started telling me about it again that night...I...I guess I got a little aroused.
“Look, I never meant to hurt you, Cassie. We were really starting to become best friends...I-I never wanted to betray you like that, but YOU shouldn’t have treated Nick the way you did either. I’m not asking you to forgive me, but please, don’t let your anger towards me put Nick’s life in jeopardy.”
Cassie sighed and shook her head, speaking in a far calmer tone:
“Jenny....this whole thing with Nick...it’s just frustrated me to no end. I mean, it’s had me so flustered that I can’t even think straight, and I haven’t been able to for MONTHS. I felt like I’d gone crazy! These past few weeks without Nick around have honestly been a Godsend. For my own sanity’s sake, I think I just wanna forget about all this—about Nick, and you and me—I just wanna leave this part of my life behind me and move on. I just can’t worry about him anymore. If you want my advice, I suggest you do the same, but you can do whatever you want. Just....leave me out of it.”
With that, Cassie moved to shut the door.

Nick was frantically sprinting through the living room carpet as fast as his little legs take him. Minutes before, he was still struggling to free his leg from the carpet fibers in the bedroom, eyeing the safety of the shadows beneath the massive Queen-sized bed only a few feet away.
The moment he heard Jenny’s voice, however, Nick abandoned his plans; he HAD to get to her!
With a sudden rush of adrenaline, Nick give his leg one huge yank, snapping the remaining fibers clinging to his ankle, and quickly scrambled to his feet. The tiny man took off like a shot, flinging himself out of the bedroom and into the hallway. At still only half an inch tall, it would take all the speed and energy he could muster to reach the front door in time. Even with the odds stacked against him, and the extreme danger of Cassie spotting and squashing him before he could make it to Jenny, Nick couldn’t pass up the opportunity of being rescued.
“Please, Jenny!” Nick kept saying to himself as he frantically grabbed the nearby carpet fibers, thrusting himself forward. “Please, don’t leave! I’m almost there; I’m almost there!”

Jenny sighed dejectedly, bowing her head in shame as Cassie began closing the door. Jenny’s gaze randomly jumped about the floor, the top of her vision watching the bottom of the door as she watched it close...
Jenny’s eyes suddenly went wide; without even lifting her head, she the immediately reached out her hand and stopped the door just before it shut.
Cassie was caught slightly off guard, sighing in frustration as she lifted her own gaze to Jenny, who was still staring at the floor.
“Jenny, what?!” Cassie said bitterly. “I told you, I don’t want—“
“Cassie!” Jenny spoke softly, but with extreme intensity, lifting her head and looking Cassie squarely in the eyes. “Where’s Nick?”
“Wh-What?” Cassie replied with confusion.
“I said: Where’s Nick?” Jenny inquired again, enunciating each word with an extremely irate look in her eyes.
“Jenny,” Cassie uttered, wondering exactly what Jenny was getting on to. “I told you, he left.”
“And you WATCHED him leave?” Jenny asked.
“Yes, of course.”
“...Without his shoes?!”
“Wh...what?” Cassie stammered nervously.
“His sandals are behind the door, Cassie,” Jenny said sharply. “I can see them through the crack in the door!”
Cassie immediately shifted her gaze to the kitchen floor; sure enough, Nick’s sandals were behind the door from where he’d kicked them off when he came over that morning.
“And don’t you dare tell me that they’ve been there for the past six weeks,” Jenny continued, “because I know for a fact that they haven’t been, because those were the exact pair Nick was wearing when I went to see him at his motel room a couple weeks ago. And don’t you dare try to feign ignorance either, because I’m pretty sure you’d have noticed if Nick left here BAREFOOT!”
Cassie swallowed hard. The jig was up!
“So, I’ll ask you again, Cassie,” Jenny said, taking a step across the threshold and getting right in her face. “Where....is....Nick?!”
Cassie took a deep breath, staring Jenny down.
“I don’t know what your insinuating, Jenny,” she said quietly, yet harshly, “but I want you to leave....RIGHT NOW!”

Nick rounded the corner from the living room into the kitchen; Cassie was already trying to shut the front door...
There was Jenny, standing in the doorway!
If Cassie shut the door...it was all over.
“JENNY!” Nick screamed as he took off for the door, jumping up and down and frantically waving his arms as he ran. “JENNY! HELLLLLLLP!”

Chapter 29: A Little Fight for Survival by Shrinker82


Jenny‘s arm was stiff; her hand held firmly against the front door. She had no intention of letting it shut.
“Where is he, Cassie?” Jenny interrogated her. “I’m NOT leaving until I get some answers!”
“Jen, I said: “GET OUT!” Cassie demanded, pushing her back.
“Not until you tell me where Nick is!” Jenny countered, readjusting her stance to hold her ground. “I swear, Cassie, if you did something to him—“
“Jenny, let go of the door!” Cassie demanded, trying to force it closed.
“NO!” Jenny stated firmly, digging in her heels and keeping her arm locked in place. “NOT until you tell me what you did to Nick!”

Nick felt completely helpless as the watched Cassie and Jenny’s heated exchange from the kitchen floor just across the threshold from the living room, unable to intervene as the two giant women argued above. He kept shouting, jumping up and down, and waving his arms—anything he could do to garner Jenny’s attention, but she was completely preoccupied with keeping Cassie from slamming the front door in her face.
“It’s no use,” Nick lamented aloud, “She not gonna see me in time!”
With his savior literally only a few feet away, and knowing he was completely vulnerable in the middle of the floor, coupled with the danger he’d be in if Cassie found him, especially after having come so far, Nick made a bold decision: he tore across the kitchen floor towards Jenny as fast as his little legs could take him. If he could just make it to her sandals before Cassie managed to slam the door closed, he just might be in the clear.

Despite Cassie’s small stature, she was actually stronger that she appeared to be, already starting to make progress in forcing Jenny out of the doorway. Jenny quickly realized she was fighting a losing battle; she hastily shifted her body position, shoving her shoulder against the door to give her more leverage.
Cassie countered, shifting her body over slightly to more directly push back against Jenny’s body weight. As she did, her right foot scooted forward, quickly stomping back down squarely in the middle of Nick’s path.
The tiny man frantically hit the brakes, his feet sliding out from under him. He fell hard onto his backside as Cassie’s bare foot literally crashed down right in front of him; if he had been a second or two faster, or hadn’t hesitated those few precious seconds before deciding to make a mad dash towards Jenny, he no doubt would’ve been directly beneath Cassie’s sole when she stomped down.
Nick quickly scrambled to his feet, his gaze locked upon the giant, bare foot in his path: his escape route was blocked. Jenny was now his only hope!

Jenny strained to keep the door open, but she was quickly tiring. In desperation to keep Cassie from locking her out, Jenny shifted her right foot forward, planting it firmly against the door-jam, hoping to keep the door open even if her strength gave out.
As Jenny’s gaze hit her sandal to make sure her foot was in the right spot, however, her eyes quickly fell upon something moving on the kitchen floor only a few inches on the opposite side of Cassie’s right foot...
Jenny gasped; her eyes went wide! It was an involuntary reaction she immediately regretted, and Cassie easily picked up on it, snapped her own gaze to the floor to see what Jenny had spotted...
There was a Nick, only half-an-inch tall, hopping up and down and waving his arms frantically as two giant pairs of eyes now stared directly at him.
“NICK!” Jenny shrieked.
Nick reeled as Jenny’s shrieking blasted his eardrums.
It was the exact distraction Cassie needed: with Jenny’s attention elsewhere, Cassie lifted her right foot and stomped down hard on Jenny’s sandal-clad toes.
“OW!” Jenny shouted in pain, instinctively pulling her foot back and out of the door jam.
Cassie immediately seized upon the opportunity, repositioning her feet and flinging her entire body against the door.
Jenny was knocked back violently and stumbled into the middle of the hallway as the Robbins’ front door slammed shut. By the time she’d regained her balance and made it back to the doorknob, it was already too late: she could hear the loud click of the deadbolt shifting into place.

The huge door slammed shut with a loud BANG, kicking up a blast of air so powerful that it blew Nick completely out of the kitchen and across the threshold into the living room carpet.
Meanwhile, Cassie firmly held her weight against the front door as she struggled to latch the deadbolt, locking it just in time as she heard Jenny jostle the doorknob, banging and pounding against the wooden door, shouting helplessly for Cassie to let her in.
With Jenny now firmly locked out, Cassie frustratedly turned her attention to the floor where Nick had been standing...
The tiny man, however, was no where in sight.
Unfortunately, it only took Cassie a second to find her tiny husband writhing in the living room carpet just over the threshold near the wall, struggling to stand up.
She scowled angrily, in utter disbelief that he could still be alive.
“Not for long,” Cassie thought.

Nick was still reeling from his unexpected trip across the room when the angry giantess stomped in his direction, shaking the whole floor with each booming footstep. Nick came to his senses just in time to see an ominous shadow bathe the floor around him in darkness. He turned his gaze skyward...
His face contorted in terror: there was Cassie, her giant, left foot raised over him, about to stomp down.
“CASSIE, NOOOOO!” Nick shrieked, diving out of the way as quickly he could to avoid the impending impact.
The giant foot stomped down, narrowly missing him, kicking up another burst of air that pushed him out away from the wall.
Cassie quickly recovered, trying to stomp him again—this time, with her right foot—but she was so close to the wall when she initially stomped down that the act of lifting her right foot into the air unexpectedly shifted her body. She lost her balance, albeit only for a moment, and hit the wall with her shoulder. Nick capitalized on Cassie’s misfortune: he bolted across the carpet towards the only shelter in sight—the floor beneath Cassie’s recliner.
“Damn it, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed as she struggled to regain her balance, practically leaping towards her recliner. “Come ‘ere, you little bastard!”
Nick just barely dodged Cassie’s toes as her right foot crashed down just behind him. The microburst of air thrust his body forward yet again, throwing him beneath the recliner.
“I should’ve squished you when I had the chance!” the giant woman spat in frustration.
Meanwhile, Jenny was still frantically pounding and continuously throwing her shoulder against the Robbins’ front door, trying to force it open, all the while becoming more and more fearful that each loud stomp she heard inside the apartment was the one that would squish Nick.
“Cassie, PLEASE!” She shouted desperately. “DON’T SQUISH HIM! FOR GOD’S SAKE, CASSIE! OPEN THE DOOR!”
“What the hell is going on out here?!” an unfamiliar voice called out.
Jenny snapped her head around, spotting an unfamiliar woman sticking her head out of an apartment about halfway down the hall, investigating what all the commotion was about. Jenny honestly had no idea what to say, immediately returning to slamming her shoulder against the door.
“Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” The neighbor called out again. “If you don’t stop it right now, I swear, I’m gonna call the landlord!”
“GOOD!” Jenny shouted back without missing a beat. “CALL THE LANDLORD! And tell him to HURRY!”
The woman immediately disappeared back into her apartment, slamming the door shut and locking it loudly.
“NICK!” Jenny shouted through the door. “HANG ON! I’M COMING!”

“Stay still, Nick!” Cassie fumed as she got down on all fours and reached under the recliner. “You’re only making things harder on yourself!”
Obviously, Nick had no intention of staying still, hastily moving further underneath the recliner, and narrowly avoiding being snatched up in Cassie’s grip. Her giant, outstretched hand kept reaching further and further beneath the chair, but Nick thankfully managed to stay one step ahead and out of reach of her huge, plump fingers.
Cassie frustratedly placed her cheek on the carpet to see beneath her recliner: it was hard to tell his exact location, but it appeared as though Nick was standing just out of her reach, nearing the front of her chair. Her hand shot forward, seeing if she could force him out into the open. Nick nimbly dodged her hand again; he was surprisingly fast for such a little guy.
Unfortunately, Nick had fallen right into Cassie’s trap. The giantess jumped to her feet and quickly stomped around to the front of the chair, practically throwing herself to the floor and thrusting her arm beneath the recliner again.
This time, Nick wasn’t at fast enough.
“Gotcha!” Cassie exclaimed, closing her fist around her tiny husband.
At that very moment, there was a loud crack of splintering wood; a split-second later, Jenny plowed through the front door with such force that she practically flung herself clear across the kitchen. She quickly recovered, almost tripping over her own feet as she frantically turned her body around and scurried around the corner into the living room.
She immediately spotted Cassie on her knees in front of the recliner, opening her fist. Even from the doorway into the living room Jenny could see Nick’s tiny figure laying prone in Cassie’s open palm.
Jenny jumped over the arm of the recliner, quickly grabbing Cassie hard by the arm.
“ACK!” Cassie uttered, quickly clenching her fist closed.
“Give ‘im to me!” Jenny demanded, jerking Cassie’s arm towards the middle of the living room.
“Uhn!” Cassie strained, struggling to pull her arm back. “Let go, you bitch!”
Cassie was squeezing her fist, trying to crush Nick in her grasp, but Jenny wasn’t going to let that happen, and quickly dug her thumbnail deep into Cassie‘s wrist.
“OOOOWWWW!” Cassie screamed in pain as her fist instinctively opened, dropping Nick to the floor.
As soon as the tiny man was free, Jenny punched Cassie in the face as hard as she could, throwing her backwards. Cassie fell to the floor with a thud, but she was far from through. She attacked back, kicking Jenny in the face.
Jenny fell backwards, struggling to get back up before Cassie could grab Nick again.
The two women scrambled to their feet, each one trying to gain the advantage before the other could stand up.
Cassie screamed, charging at her former friend. Jenny threw up her arms in defense, grabbing Cassie’s arms to keep her from fighting back. Their hands were now latched onto each other’s arms, locked in a fierce struggle.

Unfortunately, the two young women were now so busy tussling with each other they completely forgot about Nick, who was literally right underneath them, laying prone in the carpet below. The tiny man was struggling to shake the off his delirium from all the excitement, trying to get to his feet.
*BOOM*
Nick was immediately shocked back to his senses by one of Cassie’s bare feet stomping down off to his right.
“EEK!” Nick squeaked as his wife’s other foot quickly followed suit, stomping down even closer just off to his left.
He managed to scramble to his feet and scurry out of the way just in time as Jenny’s giant sandal crashed down right where he’d been only a second before.
“ACK!” Nick yelped in terror as he scrambled to get out of the middle of the floor. “GIRLS! DON’T SQUISH ME!”

“GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT, YOU BITCH!” Cassie shouted, trying to reach her hand up to claw at Jenny’s face.
“Not....without....Nick!” Jenny strained intently, trying to keep Cassie’s arm down.
The two girls began turning circles in the middle of the living room as they scuffled, each one hoping to gain the upper hand.
Then, Jenny suddenly switched course from pushing Cassie away, to pulling her closer: she tightened her grip on Cassie’s arms and yanked her forward as hard as she could.
Cassie was caught completely off-guard, stumbling forward. Jenny capitalized on the woman’s sudden loss of balance to yank Cassie past herself, practically throwing the woman across and out of the living room. Cassie struggled to keep her balance, but she couldn’t recover quickly enough, stumbling into the hallway and landing hard on her chest just shy of the bedroom.
Jenny smirked from the small victory, but before she could finish celebrating, she suddenly remembered that Nick was still on the floor from earlier.
“Nick?!” she gasped, her eyes immediately shooting to the carpet below her. She timidly lifted up her right foot, afraid she might’ve accidentally crushed him with her sandal.
At first, she didn’t see anything, but as she widened her scan, Jenny quickly located Nick’s tiny figure hunkering down just under the front of the recliner. She hastily bent down and carefully scooped the tiny man into her hands.
“Nick! Oh my, God! Are you alright?!” she asked with deep concern as she stood back up.
The tiny man opened his eyes, gazing skyward to the giant angel who’d rescued him. He nodded his head, letting it gently fall to the side, finally allowing his tiny body to relax...
The tiny man’s eyes suddenly went wide at the sight he just happened to see.
“JENNY!” Nick squeaked, snapping his gaze up to her again, “LOOK OUT!!!!”
Before Jenny could react, Cassie plowed into her with a massive bodyslam, knocking both of them off their feet. The sudden impact sent Nick flying out of Jenny’s palm and hurtling through the air uncontrollably. He sailed towards the couch, colliding with and bouncing off the rear cushion and, after landing with several tumbles, eventually came to a rest near the front of the middle seat cushion.
Meanwhile, the impact threw Jenny backwards and tripping as her legs hit the ottoman. She fell hard onto the cushion, with Cassie landing right on top of her. Cassie quickly trying landing several blows to Jenny’s face, while Jenny defended herself, trying to push Cassie off and stand up. Jenny shoved her hands under Cassie’s chin, pushing the woman’s head up; Cassie’s struggled to resist, but found her neck quickly contorting uncomfortably.
As Cassie’s gazed began shifting upwards and away from the young woman below her, she suddenly spotted Nick writhing over on the middle couch cushion. She scowled, reaching her arm over to smash him with her right hand.
This shift in weight, however, was all Jenny needed to gain some leverage: she violently shoved Cassie off of her, throwing her across the room and uncomfortably over the recliner.
Jenny pushed herself up onto her elbows, frantically scanning for Nick where Cassie had been reaching. She spotted him over on the couch cushion, and quickly scooted her body back to reach over to snatch him up.
Cassie managed to push herself up and over the arm of her chair into a standing position. She lunged towards Jenny again, but Jenny was already prepared to counterattack: she carefully brought both hands to her chest, cradling Nick in her bosom as she placed both feet on the edge of the ottoman and violently shoved it forward. The ottoman collided with Cassie’s legs, throwing her forward and face-first onto the cushion.
Jenny used the opportunity to scramble to her feet and make a break for the front door. Cassie slashed at her as she ran by, connecting with Jenny’s legs just enough to cause her to lose her balance for a moment and hit the wall with her right shoulder. Jenny did her best to keep her hands still and gently against her chest during impact, but unfortunately didn’t have the time to check on Nick at the moment: she needed to get out of the apartment.
Jenny’s slight stumble, however, gave Cassie all the time she needed to get to move the ottoman aside, get to her feet, and intercept them. She grabbed Jenny’s hair and yanked the young woman backwards violently just before they could make it out the door.
Jenny screamed in pain as she stumbled backwards past Cassie, tripping over the corner of the ottoman and landing right on the edge of the couch with her back. Jenny cringed as her back bent uncomfortably, wincing in pain as she tried to move.
At this point, Cassie was beyond the capability of rational thought; she’d gone completely insane! She slammed the front door shut, re-locking the deadbolt into the now broken door jam (which really didn’t do much), then disappeared into the kitchen. Just as Jenny managed to push her injured body back up onto the couch cushion, Cassie suddenly appeared from around the corner, brandishing a sharp, kitchen knife. The woman jumped onto the ottoman in her path and bounced off the cushion towards the couch.
“HOLY SHIT!” Jenny exclaimed wide-eyed as Cassie pounced. She instinctively moved to the side and reached out to intercept Cassie’s arm deflecting the knife away, dropping Nick from her grasp in the process. The tiny man tumbled down the front of Jenny’s shirt as Cassie impacted trying to land a blow, and was tossed down off the couch and towards the floor.
“OOF!” Nick yelped as he landed hard on Cassie’s right foot, just behind her toes. He tried to push himself up, but the giant foot quickly shifted upwards. The tiny man was unintentionally thrust forward, and instinctively wrapped his arms around Cassie’s middle toe to keep from being thrown off as the huge foot went flying into the air.
Jenny had somehow deflected Cassie’s attack and tossed her off onto the cushion beside her, and was now trying to force the knife from Cassie’s grip.
“CASSIE, FOR GOD’S SAKE, STOP!” Jenny shouted, trying to knock some sense into her. “THIS IS FUCKING INSANE! YOU’RE GONNA KILL SOMEBODY!”
Cassie, however, was already too far gone; the look of disgust on her face was all the evidence Jenny needed to realize her former friend was now completely insane.
This was no longer about keeping Nick safe; it was now a fight for her OWN survival!
Jenny somehow managed to apply enough pressure to Cassie’s wrist to get her to release the knife from her grip, and quickly tossed it away across the room. Cassie tried to get up and run over to retrieve it, but Jenny grabbed her arm, using the leverage to both keep Cassie from getting away and pull herself up from the couch.
Cassie retaliated the only way she could think: she yanked Jenny forward, lifted her foot, and kicked Jenny square in the face. Jenny reeled, falling backwards over the ottoman again and smacking the back of her head on the table on the front side of the living room. She cringed, opening her mouth to yelp in pain, but no sound came out; the impact had knocked Jenny senseless. The young woman tumbled off the side of the ottoman, falling face-first onto the floor.
Cassie was no better off: as soon as her foot connected with Jenny’s nose, Jenny immediately lost her grip on Cassie’s wrist. She stumbled in the opposite direction, landing on her back and smacking the floor with her head, leaving her stunned and dazed, writhing on the carpet.

Amazingly, Nick had somehow not only managed to maintain his grip on Cassie’s middle toe, even as Cassie used her right foot to kick Jenny in the face, but also surprisingly remained unnoticed by his giant wife the whole time he was clinging to her foot. Apparently, Cassie was too busy focusing on stabbing Jenny to notice Nick’s presence on her toe. Her immediate fall to the floor just afterwards, however, jostled him just enough to dislodge him from her toe and threw him onto her lower shin, just above her ankle.
Nick pushed himself up, quickly looking around to surveil the situation:
Despite Cassie’s foot partially blocking his view, he was able to see Jenny passed out on the floor on the other side of the living room. She was obviously hurt, and with Cassie starting to move and come to her senses, Nick realized Jenny was a sitting duck.
He HAD to do something, but what?
It was an idea born out of sheer desperation; Nick wasn’t even sure what made him think of it, nor honestly WHY such an idea would even work? It made absolutely NO sense, but it was the ONLY thing he could think of:
Nick immediately grabbed the top of Cassie’s ankle, closed his eyes, and concentrated hard, willing something to happen...

Cassie was still reeling from hitting her head on the floor when she suddenly felt a strange sensation wash over her. It coursed through her whole body, making her very dizzy. She initially thought she might have a concussion; then, the room started moving, pulling away from her.
“Wha—?” Cassie uttered with confusion, “What the...?!”
Cassie gasped, quickly realizing what was happening.
But....but, that’s IMPOSSIBLE! she reasoned.
That’s when she noticed something on her leg, clinging to her ankle...
It was Nick....and he was growing right before her eyes!
“What?!” she uttered, then becoming extremely frantic. “NICK?! NO!...STOP!”
She reached down to pry Nick off her leg, but he was already too big....and he wasn’t letting go!
“NICK, STOP!” Cassie shrieked. “NO!...DON’T...”

Jenny slowly pushed herself up, trying to shake off her delirium. She looked over her shoulder, hoping to see and make sense of the commotion she’d heard behind her only a few moments ago.
Cassie‘s pink bathrobe was laying in a heap in the middle of the living room floor; neither she nor Nick were anywhere in sight.
Jenny’s heart was racing. Was she too late?!
“Nick?” she called out weakly as she pushed her aching body onto her knees and crawled towards the hallway. “Cassie?!”
Jenny slowly crept past the bathrobe laying on the floor, and peered around the corner into the hallway and back bedroom, unsure of what she was going to find...
There was nobody there.
Confused, Jenny slowly inched forward...
She suddenly heard a tiny squeak coming from nearby.
“Nick?!” Jenny called out softly, snapping her head to the floor to see where the sound was coming from.
Her eyes intensely scanned the carpet around her, initially passing over the bathrobe next to her...until her heard another tiny squeak. Jenny’s eyes shot to the bathrobe...she suddenly spotted a small indentation from something inside it, just under the collar, along with a faint sign of movement.
Jenny reached over and carefully lifted the color, slowly peeling back the material...
Her eyes went wide! She couldn’t believe what she was seeing!

Chapter 30: A Little Epilogue by Shrinker82

Nick sighed contentedly as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a fresh towel around his waist. It felt so good to be clean, especially after everything he’d been through that day. Sure, after rescuing him, Jenny had been thoughtful enough to give him a nice, warm, gentle rinse beneath the faucet in the bathroom sink, which was sufficient enough to at least wash off the stench from the day’s events, and able to get through a conversation and smooth things over with his landlord, but after having literally been face-first in a giant pile of shit, Nick wasn’t going to feel clean until he had thoroughly scrubbed his whole body down from head to toe.
After taking a few minutes to dry off and freshen up in front of the mirror, Nick threw on a fresh pair of clean clothes, tossed his towel over the shower rod, and flipped off the bathroom light as he headed back down the hall.
“Feel better?” Jenny chortled from the couch as Nick stepped into the living room.
“You have NO idea!” Nick sighed, heading over and sitting down next to her.
“You know,” Jenny chuckled softly, “I could’ve just given you a nice, warm bath right there in the sink earlier while you were still small. I promise, I would’ve been gentle.”
“Yeah, I’m sure you would have,” Nick smirked, “but honestly, I think I’ve had enough shrunken fun for one day. Besides, I had to grow back to deal with the landlord. You wouldn’t exactly want him walking in on us and finding you bathing a little, one-inch man, would you?!”
“Yeah, I guess not,” Jenny giggled, gently stroking his hand, “but at least it’ll be something fun we can consider for the future.”
“I’m not really sure you bathing me in the sink is something I would consider ‘fun’, Jen.” Nick replied.
Jenny flashed him a playful, pouty lip.
“...But...maybe sometime we could shower together, and you could use me as your little, luffa sponge?” Nick added with a sly smirk, trying to raise her spirits. “You know, lather me up and use me to wash your whole body, from head to toe....and everywhere in between.”
“Mm, that DOES sound nice!” Jenny chuckled seductively, kissing him softly.
“Well, maybe you should’ve considered joining me just now.” Nick offered, grinning.
“Well, the thought certainly crossed my mind,” Jenny admitted, “but considering everything you’ve been through today, I figured you might need a nice, hot shower by yourself. Besides, I just needed to wash my face and freshen up a bit.”
“Yeah,” Nick said sympathetically. “Cassie really did a number on your nose, didn’t she?”
“Yeah, she did,” Jenny said, gently patting her bandaged nose, cringing slightly from the tenderness. “I think it’ll be OK, though. At least the bleeding stopped.”
“Yeah, but I’d feel terrible if it was broken or something,” Nick offered.
“Oh, don’t worry too much about it, Nick, ” Jenny reassured him. “I’m sure it’ll be fine. I’m more worried about YOU! Are you sure YOU’RE gonna be OK?”
“Yeah,” he nodded, “I’ll be OK....thanks to you. Honestly, I don’t know WHAT might’ve happened if you hadn’t come over to check on me when you did, Jenny. You saved me.”
“You saved me, too, Nick,” Jenny smiled softly, chortling a bit. “You’re my...‘little’ hero.”
“Well....not so ‘little’ anymore,” Nick clarified jokingly.
“Yeah,” Jenny added softly, “but you know, with your powers, you’re kinda like a SUPER-hero!”
“I...wouldn’t exactly call myself a ‘SUPERHERO’, Jen,” Nick replied dubiously. “In fact, that’s probably the LAST thing I’d consider myself. I mean, it’s not exactly a ‘super power’, and I wasn’t really thinking about ‘saving the world’ when I got them in the first place. Plus, I’m just now learning how to fully control them. I didn’t respect these powers when I first got them, and look what happened—at all the trouble they caused! These ‘powers’ come with a lotta responsibilities, Jen, and...well, whatever I decide to do with them moving forward, I’ve gotta be careful, and make sure I keep them under control.”
“Well,” Jenny interjected, trying to comfort him, “at the very least, you won’t have to worry about Cassie mistreating you anymore.”
“Well, sure,” Nick agreed halfheartedly, “I guess, but there’s still the matter of me moving all my stuff out of here. I can’t imagine how awkward that’s going to be after everything that’s happened.”
“You’ll just have to grin and bear it,” Jenny told him, “and the sooner you get moved out, the better you’ll feel.”
“OK, maybe...but what about Cassie?”
“Oh, I don’t think she’ll be any trouble...” Jenny shrugged, shifted her legs around and resting her left foot in her lap, flashing her sole towards Nick, “...will you, Cassie?”
Nick’s eyes went wide: face-down in the middle of Jenny’s sole, writhing beneath a healthy layer of clear tape, was a tiny, one-inch-tall Cassie. Jenny had secured her there while Nick was in the shower, and was currently scrunching and wiggling her toes playfully, delighting in seeing Cassie struggle feverishly to free herself, shouting tiny, muffled curses to the giants above.
“...You....taped her to your FOOT?!” Nick exclaimed with surprise.
“What?! I had to keep her out of trouble,” Jenny replied defensively. “Besides, you told me she did the same thing to you, and considering everything she’s put you through, I think it’s the LEAST that she deserves. Plus, it...feels kinda good having her wiggling around under my foot. I was kinda thinking how fun it might be to keep her as my own, personal, foot massager.”
“You know, she IS going to grow back eventually, Jen,” Nick reminded her. “Even I can’t stay small forever without actively trying.”
“I know,” Jenny shrugged, gently stroking the tape across Cassie’s back, “but don’t you think we could just...you know, keep her there for a little while? If she starts to grow back, you could just...shrink her smaller.”
“Jenny, I’m not even sure how I did it the FIRST time!” Nick admitted. “It was just a spur the moment thing—an act of desperation. I’m surprised it even WORKED! I mean, it makes NO sense whatsoever! It completely undermines EVERYTHING I thought I’d l learned about how I’m able to shrink myself!”
“Alright, calm down,” Jenny replied defensively. “It was just a suggestion. Don’t bite my head off!”
“I’m sorry, Jenny,” Nick apologized, sighing. “I...I guess I’m still just a little on edge. I mean, I’ve been working so hard to figure out and control these powers, and with everything that’s happened, I just...”
Nick places his fingers to his temple and slumped back in his seat; the exhaustion of the whole ordeal had finally hit him.
“Hey,” Jenny replied comfortingly, gently resting her hand upon his arm, “it’ll be OK, Nick. You don’t have to do this alone: we’ll work on it together; I’ll help you however I can.”
“Thanks, Jen,” Nick smiled softly, gently stroking the back of her hand.
“...And we can start tonight.” Jenny added, patting his arm.
“T-Tonight?” Nick uttered.
“Yes, ‘tonight’!” Jenny reiterated. “...and EVERY night while you’re staying with me?”
“I—I’m ‘staying’ with you?!” Nick queried with confusion.
“Yeah,” Jenny replied incredulously. “Where else ya gonna stay?”
“I...I-I just assumed I’d be staying back at the motel,” Nick shrugged, his eyes falling upon the digital clock over the TV. “Besides, it’s already past checkout time. I’m gonna have to pay for another night anyway.”
“Oh no, you’re NOT!” Jenny declared.
“Uh...I-I’m not what?!” Nick reeled with surprise at Jenny’s tone.
“YOU’RE NOT staying by yourself!” Jenny insisted adamantly. “I’m not letting you out of my sight until you have these powers of yours under control. Or, at least, not until I’m satisfied you’re not gonna have anymore of these shrinking episodes.”
“But...but Jenny, I-I wouldn’t want to impose...”
“‘Impose’ nothing,” Jenny stated bluntly. “You’re not getting a choice! I’m not taking a chance on you shrinking and getting lost again, ESPECIALLY if I’m not there to help you! NO! You’re staying with me, and that’s final!”
“OK, OK,” Nick replied defensively. “If you insist...”
“I DO!” Jenny interrupted.
Nick grinned, easing the tension a bit.
“Well, at least it’ll be nice spending the night with someone again,” he added. “I have been feeling kinda lonely in that motel room.”
“Yeah,” Jenny chuckled lightly, resting her head on his shoulder with a satisfied sigh. “I bet you have.”
The two cuddled for a few moments, Jenny continuously tapping and swinging her foot, grinning as she felt Cassie squirm against her sole.
“You know, it’s too bad she won’t stay small forever,” Jenny spoke up, feeling Cassie’s tiny form stretching against the tape on her foot. “I could get used to this.”
“Jenny, even after everything she put me through, I wouldn’t want that for her...for ANYONE,” Nick said. “We should consider ourselves lucky that the effects are only temporary....otherwise, I’d probably STILL be small.”
“Yeah, I guess,” Jenny relented, admired her sole’s tiny prisoner. “Well, at the very least, it’s comforting to know that if you DO have another shrinking episode, you’ll eventually grow back.”
“Trust me,” Nick chimed in, “it’s VERY comforting! But we shouldn’t have to worry about it too much: I might still have trouble growing myself back to normal size, but I haven’t had an shrinking episode for weeks now.”
“...Uh, yeah,” Jenny replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes, “until this morning.”
“...Oh!...Uh, right...un-til this morning,” Nick stammered, suffering a brief moment of hesitation.
Nick’s response didn’t fully register in Jenny’s mind, and she initially huffed with disbelief that Nick could be so forgetful....then, her brow suddenly furrowed with perplexity.
“Wait...why did you say it like that?” she spoke up, removing her head from his shoulder and sitting upright.
“Uh...say ‘what’ like ‘what’?” Nick stammered nervously.
“Just now,” she clarified. “Why did you hesitate when you said what you just said?”
“...Uh...I-I don’t know,” Nick replied deceptively. “What did I just say?”
“That you hadn’t had...“ Jenny’s voice trailed off, and her confusion quickly turned to suspicion.
“Nick?” she asked intently. “You’re shrinking when you were with Cassie this morning...that WAS an accident, riiiiiight?”
At that moment, Nick spotted the now 1-and-1/2 inch Cassie struggling furiously beneath the tape on Jenny’s foot, frantically squeaking something that was almost entirely muffled by Jenny’s fleshy sole.
Nick’s eyes went wide; he carefully, yet hastily, placed one hand on Jenny’s ankle, and the other across Cassie’s back, re-securing the tiny woman to Jenny’s foot, effectively stifling her shouts.
“Nick,” Jenny inquired suspiciously, “what’re you doing?”
Nick replied quickly through gritted teeth.
“Uh...just seeing if I can keep Cassie small for a little while longer?”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9150