Competition by Curse Crazy
Summary:

Nessa and Bea end a day of training with a refreshing sports drink, but it turns out to be a poison brewed by Klara. Upon discovering her shrunken rivals, Klara seizes the opportunity to belittle and humiliate the competition. A Pokemon fanfiction.

(If you enjoy the story, consider supporting me on Patreon~ https://www.patreon.com/cursecrazy You'll unlock stories early, as well as have exclusive access to writing I don't post anywhere else!

Or, just treat me to a coffee~ https://ko-fi.com/cursecrazy )

 


Categories: Odor, Couples, Feet, Entrapment, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Legwear, Instant Size Change, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7365 Read: 10782 Published: April 05 2020 Updated: April 07 2020
Story Notes:

Special thanks to a patron for allowing me to use their monthly reward to contribute to this story! All of my favorite Sword & Shield girls are involved in this one, so I'm especially glad I could push this one out. Please enjoy! If there's interest, I'll certainly write a follow-up based on the ending...~

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


 

 

1. Part I by Curse Crazy

2. Part II by Curse Crazy

Part I by Curse Crazy

Machoke held the Drednaw down with one set of arms, the other pair used as a shield to block the torrent of water jetting from Drednaw’s mouth and towards his face. From the sidelines, Machoke heard his trainer call to him with an inspiring command: “Lift up! Seismic Toss, now!” And so Machoke did, reaffirming its grip on its opponent’s shell before executing the demanding maneuver. Over Machoke’s head completely, Drednaw was upside-down and flailing helplessly. With a whirlwind force, Machoke slammed Drednaw straight into the stadium turf, creating a crater around the fainted pokemon.

“Nooo!! Ughh!! Drednaw…!” Nessa complained, rushing off the side-lines and into the combat ring. Upon reaching her trustworthy pokemon, she knelt down at his side and caressed his shell. Drednaw could only gurgle a response back, dazed by the final attack. “Ohh, Drednaw… What was I thinking? I fell right into Bea’s trap,” she sighed, “just like I told myself not to…”

Machoke’s two pairs of shoulders both relaxed now that the sparring was complete. His knees nearly gave out, but he kept strong for Bea’s sake as she strode up behind him. Her expression was its usual callousness initially, but she shared a sweet smile with Machoke. “Thank you,” she said to her partner, fishing his pokeball. “Rest well. Let your muscles recover and strengthen.”

Just as the winner was returned, so too was Drednaw, back into his Dive Ball. Nessa remained on her knees at the crater’s edge, a hand combed through her hair. “We had momentum and everything,” she rambled to herself. “I always end up losing my flow at the end…”

Bea stepped closer and offered a friendly hand to pick up her opponent. “I learned a lot from this practice match,” she said, her expression having returned to its stoic default. “Thank you.”

Nessa looked at the gloved hand that was lowered to her, but it was a glare that met Bea’s eyes. Bea blinked, not expecting such an angry expression -- Nessa refused to take her hand, deciding to stand on her own. Despite her turning away, Bea continued to have her hand reached out.

“I’m glad I could be that much for you,” Nessa said as she walked towards the doors. “But I wasn’t here to get you warmed up. I came here to improve.”

Bea frowned, following after her fellow gym leader but with nothing to say. Being a woman of few words already, it was only more difficult to speak to Nessa after having beaten her. It wasn’t intentional that both would be at Wyndon, but it happened to work out in such a way that both agreed to train together for the day. Exercises and warm-ups had gone well, but the moment there was competition, sparks were bound to fly. Bea admitted as much, still dwelling on the topic as they reached the locker rooms, that her and Nessa had indomitable competitive spirits. Between the two of them, there was never any room for losses.

The lack of conversation persisted in the locker room as both dried themselves off of the sweat they had accrued. It was not entirely silent, as Nessa’s habit of mumbling to herself continued as she toweled her body. “... hesitating when I should’ve…” she grumbled, “... and that punch was obvious, I shouldn’t have--”

“Nessa,” Bea interrupted, her towel tossed behind her neck and gripped at its ends. It was enough to get Nessa to look at her, though her glare had barely softened. Bea exhaled, “You fought very well. I didn’t mean to offend you with what I said--”

“Don’t,” Nessa cut her off, closing her locker and leaning against it. “I get it. I’m kind of heated right now. Just… let me cool off. Otherwise, I just keep getting frustrated…”

Bea nodded, finding that feeling familiar. To her side, she spotted a large, orange-colored cooler propped on a table with complimentary cups atop it. There were few better ways to cool off than to rehydrate, Bea figured, and so she went aside to fetch two drinks. She returned to Nessa, offering one of the paper cups. “Here.”

“Huh? Oh, tha-- eh…?” Nessa took the cup, but she instantly noticed that it was no cup of water. Inside instead was a bright green color, bordering on neon. She grimaced looking into the beverage, lifting it only high enough to get a hint of its scent. “Uh, Bea? What are you trying to kill me with?”

Bea hadn’t noticed until then how the water was not actually water. The green color took her by surprise, but with just one sniff of it herself, she went ahead with taking a drink. Nessa was baffled by that kind of boldness, but Bea appeared refreshed. “It’s a sports drink, I guess,” she explained, unable to determine the exact flavor. “It must be something new the League is offering. Huh…”

Nessa was still suspicious, but watching Bea finish her small serving was convincing enough. She drank from her cup slowly, first adjusting to the taste, before deciding it was harmless and finishing the rest right there. With a satisfied sigh, Nessa crushed the cup in her hand, “Actually, that was kind of… tasty. This doesn’t have sugar in it, does it?”

“Well, I can’t say for sure,” Bea replied. She finished her own drink in that moment, but then dropped the empty cup onto the floor. She winced and lightly coughed, gently touching her throat. “It tastes kind of strange… What exactly is this made of?”

Nessa leaned away from Bea as she responded poorly to the drink, her own worry starting to rise. She glanced at the crumpled cup in her hand, only to feel the same itching effect inside her throat. While not entirely painful, it was definitely unusual, like a weak burning sensation. Nessa gagged with her mouth covered by a fist, “What is that after-taste? Gh… Maybe it’s-- um? Bea?”

Nessa’s eyes widened at what she saw, and Bea was only a blink slower than her to realize something was amiss. What she had mistaken as post-practice exhaustion was in fact her Fighting-themed uniform becoming heavier and baggier. Dumbfounded, she stood still as her jersey and tights became blankets over her body, her shorts slipping down her legs unless she closed her knees together. In a scramble, Bea tried to lift up all her clothes, but after backing into the bench behind her, she instead tripped and fell back behind herself. Nessa reached for her, but was too slow -- Bea collapsed onto the locker room floor, her uniform completely enveloping her shrinking body.

“Agh!! Wh-What’s happening?!” Bea stammered, her usual coolness tilted far as she wrestled with her tights. The moisture of sweat absorbed into them only made it more difficult to toss off of her, a hassle that was beating her. Unable to see out of her growing clothes, Bea writhed and waved in the fabric, “N-Nessa! Are you there?! G-Get me out of this!”

Nessa was stunned by the sight, her wide-dropped jaw loosely veiled behind her palm. “Oh, man… This is freaky... “ She bit the tips of her fingers, but her nerves were jostled by a short laugh. She didn’t mean to, but another slipped out as well, leaking out as stuttering giggles. “Bea… Bea, you look…! You look so funny!”

Bea growled, her limbs whipping even harder under the clothes. “Get me out!” she complained. “What even happened?! What’s funny?!”

Without the spirit to tell her herself, Nessa bent forward and lifted up on the shirt and tights. The pint-sized body within slipped through the fabric as it was lifted without problem, revealing the naked woman that had been trapped inside. Bea sat within her shorts, the waistline wider than a hula-hoop and her shoes planted ahead of her. She jumped to her feet, reflexively taking a fighting stance, but her posture and balance alike were lost when she looked up. Following the slender, glistening skin of Nessa’s legs, Bea found her neck craned far back in order to have the gym leader completely in her sights.

So surprising was this revelation that Bea fell on her rear, back where she had been. “N-Nessa…!” she stammered. She then swallowed, noticed her nudity, and frantically threw both arms over her chest. Embarrassed into anger, Bea growled and clenched her fists, but her reaction was entertaining Nessa.

“Ohh~! Bea~ look at you! You look like a… a Raltz!” Nessa laughed. After overcoming her amusement, she offered a hand to Bea -- too similar to their situation earlier. As if keeping to their swapped roles, Bea refused the offered hand, instead flinching back defensively. Nessa chuckled, “A particularly angry Raltz…” Without approval first, Nessa reached further and pet Bea’s round head of hair, the ribbon of which had since fallen out while she had shrunk.

Bea smacked at Nessa’s wrist and kept it away with a push. “C-Control yourself!” she hissed, still trembling backwards from the woman thrice her size. Just as she tried to comprehend Nessa’s height, she as well absorbed the taller surroundings that were all around her. Before long, she again rushed to conceal her nakedness, her cheeks lit like torches. “What did you do? Is this some kind of trick?”

“What did I--? I didn’t do anything,” Nessa replied, fixing back a loose collection of black hair. “You were standing there like normal. I don’t know what caused, err, this.”

Bea stared upward, her expression of anger and shock gradually shifting to confusion and concern. Her eyes widened as a realization struck her like a punch, “The sports drink… It was the sports drink!”

Nessa flinched at the suggestion, nervously gripping her toned stomach. She glanced down, but forced a worried laugh, “Don’t be silly… I-If that were true, I’d… also be…” Her sentence trailed onto no end, for it was just as she feared; like Bea, Nessa was also shrinking. A jump of size was lost, enough to startle Nessa to stand at full height, whatever that now was. She awed at her gloves as they grew too big to wear, falling off her hands and onto the bench. Just after them, Nessa’s shorts dropped from her hips, only the front half saved by a sudden clutch. Nessa maintained a grip on them for only seconds before she tripped and fell over her sandals, collapsing onto her knees while her shrinking had yet to cease.

Bea was in disbelief, but she pushed herself to be at Nessa’s side. Her own size-changing hadn’t ended, and so Nessa still loomed over her, their heights only equal while Bea stood and Nessa sat. Once in front of Nessa, Bea froze, not knowing what to do. Hoping to provide some sort of support, she didn’t expect to be taken into Nessa’s arms, forced into a tight embrace provoked by fear. Bea winced and struggled, but the fellow gym leader’s grasp was too encompassing to squirm out of.

“Bea!! M-Make it stop!” Nessa whined. “You were right, th-this isn’t funny at all! I-I can’t even sit on the bench anymore…!”

Bea groaned, finally getting an arm between the two of them and using it to pry herself free from Nessa’s chest. “I think it’s… stopping on its own…” she explained, carefully comparing herself to everything around her. At the very least, the pace at which she was shrinking had significantly slowed, and the gap in size between her and Nessa was closing. Standing between two piles of clothes, the women were at their normal proportions compared to each other, neither one taller than four inches.

Needing physical comfort, Nessa was quick to reel Bea into her arms again, though her hug was much less oppressive. “Bea, this is freaky…” she complained, dizzied by the cityscape of lockers on either side. “Wh-What do we do? Sitting here is giving me the creeps…”

Bea softly wrestled out of Nessa’s arms again, allowing only her wrist to be held. “I agree, we have to do something. Find somebody, ask them--”

“A-Are you mad?” Nessa interrupted. “Bea, I’m worried of someone finding us. We’re two high-profile gym leaders, you know! Doll sized! W-We have merchandise bigger than us!” She scoffed, “Anyone could just… pick us up like collectibles! Two gym leaders for the taking! Us!”

Bea frowned. “Would that actually happen…?”

“Bea… You really don’t think of these sorts of things, do you?” Nessa sighed, a break in her stream of worries that was too brief. A moment after, both women shuddered into each other, hearing the creak of a huge door being pushed open. Somewhere down the road-length hall, footsteps clapped against the ground, each smack echoing off the locker doors as its volume pounded greater and greater. “S-So-Someone’s coming…! Hide!”

“Nessa, no!” Bea urged Nessa to stay, but she was already dashing aside. Bea nearly followed her with intent to drag her back, but her attention was strongarmed towards the approaching presence. The footsteps crescendoed into a reveal, a figure donning a similar gym uniform as the two once wore, thigh-highs designed with a toxic drool, and hot pink hair styled with a bug-shaped ribbon. Bea and Nessa recognized the woman as Klara, a gym leader in training that had made impressions all across the Pokemon League.

The carefree smile spoke clearly of Klara’s lack of awareness to Bea and Nessa’s troubles. As such, her footfalls continued unfrettingly, car-sized boots with pink toes smashing into the ground in a steady rhythm up to where Bea stood her ground. She wanted Klara’s attention, she intended to throw up her arms and wave and shout, but her nerves were blown back by the encroaching boots, the wind of every footstep billowing past her nude frame.

Nessa watched in horror as her fellow gym leader was struck with paralysis, right in the path of Klara’s walk. She bit her lip hard, unable to break free from stillness herself, but just as she anticipated a cruel scene, the drumming footsteps stopped. There was hesitation, Klara’s right foot hovering in the air. Bea shielded herself, peeking over her raised arms and up at the bewildered expression.

“Yuck,” Klara spat. “What are these lockers even for?” Disgusted, Klara used that same foot to first clear her path of the uniform piled on the floor. With a single kick, Bea’s clothes were kicked away by the force of a bulldozer. Bea was blindsided by the movement, her balance overwhelmed by the wall of sweaty fabric thrown onto her. Swept into the mound like a wave, Bea’s little shout of terror went unheard by the woman causing such distress.

Nessa stumbled away from the mound pushed under the bench, relieved to see that Bea was alive, if a bit tossed around. She went to her aid, untangling the clothes and setting Bea free, but while keeping an eye on Klara’s movements. The thundering of the giant’s walk subsided at the end of the corridor, in front of the water cooler. Nessa gasped, “She’s going to drink it! She’ll shrink, j-just like--

But instead of pouring herself a cup of the sports drink, Klara opened the top and smiled at the sloshing contents. She hummed a pleasant, poppy tune while retrieving a device from her pocket. The thin contraption was some sort of reader, which Klara then submerged the stem into the green drink. “Acidity levels… normal,” she noted to herself, not missing a beat of her melody at all. “Temperature… a little low. Hmm…~”

Nessa began to understand, and Bea was just a step behind her, viewing the scene alongside her. “That… wasn’t a sports drink,” Bea explained aloud, her arms falling from her chest. “It was a poison. I-It was a poison Klara made…!”

Questions popped into both their heads as to why Klara would be responsible for such a thing, but there was no chance to dwell on them. Both women took notice of Klara’s reaction to her cooler of poison, that she was inspecting all sides of it with suspicion. On her haunches, Klara examined closely the faucet of the cooler, tenderly touching it with a gloved finger. She ooed, “Someone was a little thirsty…”

With that clue in mind, Klara’s head turned back towards the bundle of clothes she had walked over moments prior. From her angled expression was a sly grin that complimented her cutesy spin, aimed back the way she came. Nessa and Bea were paralyzed by the first glance to befall them, gravitating into each other’s naked forms as the thundering footsteps started up again.

Nessa, despite her earlier reservations in regards to contact, was the first to speak up when Klara had finally parked her feet only a short distance from where the duo stood. “K-Klara, s-something weird happened!” she explained, shivering. “Your d-drink did this to us, w-we need to get back to normal--”

Two test subjects! Lucky for me~” Klara sang, overpowering all of Nessa’s griping. “Wow! And not just some nobodies, either! I was expecting some boring staff people to come around and take a swig, so what a surprise! Not just one, but two doll-sized gym leaders to experiment with!”

The words petrified Nessa back into silence, her emotions a whirlpool inside her. Bea’s anger, however, prevailed over all other feelings. “This was on purpose? You set out a trap to shrink people?!”

“I wouldn’t get volunteers any other way~” Klara laughed, succumbing to her haunches so that she could inspect the two more closely. The drop of such enormous weight so quickly made both women topple backwards, intimidated by how Klara’s waist was so close above them. A delicate hand rested along Klara’s puffy cheek, “I couldn’t have asked for better test subjects~ Don’t either of you know better than to drink strange green liquids? You really did this to yourselves~”

The insult stung, enough for Nessa to be rekindled. “If you made this, then don’t you have an antidote?” she asked. She nodded afterwards, breaking away from Bea and pleading with her hands together. “Give it to us! Your weird shrinking poison works, s-so just turn us to normal!”

Klara giggled, gesturing to shush Nessa. “Of course there’s an antidote! I wouldn’t poison people at random without one~” To Nessa and Bea’s dismay, however, the troubling direction sensed in Klara’s eyes spoke ill of this promise. “But~ it’s my antidote, so I get to decide when it’s used. Sounds fair considering you already swiped some of my poison~ That takes days to brew, you know!”

“Hah… That’s funny, Klara,” Nessa stammered, faking any and all amusement. “But… we’re gym leaders. Both of us. We have important things to do! Being part of some weird experiment isn’t one of them.”

“Hee hee~ Oh, trust me, I know you two are gym leaders,” Klara giggled. “I know too well~ Which is why it’s so~ funny to see both of you looking like this! You don’t even look like gym leaders anymore~ Just a pair of cute dolls, waiting to be toyed with, hee hee~”

Nessa babbled furiously, pushing Bea to step up. She moved away from Nessa’s reach, affirming an unwavering stance in front of Klara’s crouched position. Despite the opposition’s crotch staring at her from between two thighs, Bea spoke with confidence, “This is not a joking matter! Klara! Listen to your superiors. Bring us an antidote as fast as possible. Is that understood?”

“Superior?” Klara scoffed, her smile brightened. “Please, pretty lil’ Bea~ You are far from being a superior now.” Bea glared at her, but the tease was the truth. In such a miserable form, Bea lacked any power behind her authority. To emphasize this, Klara repositioned her seat, careening her rear forward and planting it on the floor, only an inch away from where Bea held her ground. The impact made Bea shiver, but she remained standing as two socked legs spread out around her and Nessa. Klara reclined with her arms propped behind her, smugly staring down at the test subject within arms reach of her crotch. “Scary, right~? Hee hee~ Just think of it as a dynamax battle! Gym leaders shouldn’t be scared of those~”

It was indeed similar to the gigantic brawls Galar gym leaders were accustomed to having, but the energy was entirely different. Even when Klara struck a playful pose with her hands raised like monstrous claws, the intensity felt more serious than any pokemon battle. Klara’s shadowcast eyes confirmed that on her end, all of this was quite entertaining, and she was only beginning...

End Notes:


 

Please look forward to the conclusion in part II~ Or consider joining my patreon to unlock the rest now! In either case, please let me know what you think of the story in the reviews~

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

Part II by Curse Crazy
Author's Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

 


Without warning, a claw-like hand dove forward at the women, but it was only Bea that reacted swift enough to dodge. Nessa, however, was caught flat-footed, and so Klara enveloped her in her clutches.

“K-Klara! Put me down!” Nessa cried out as she squirmed, but the grip was far too restrictive. Not even an arm could be squeezed out.

“Aww, you’re way lighter than expected~” Klara joked. She poked Nessa’s face with a fingertip as wide as her head. “You are simply adorable! How could I ever let go of something this cute?”

Pulling Klara’s attention away from Nessa was a flick of a touch. Between her thighs, Bea’s impatience drove her to aggression, and so she fruitlessly struck at the exposed skin between Klara’s socks and shorts. A high kick hit its mark, but the fat of the thigh rebounded the attack and pushed Bea off her balance. Yet ever ready for more, Bea reaffirmed her fighting stance and sought another area to strike.

“Ohh, that was precious,” Klara cooed. “Was that one of Bea’s famous kicks? Was that full-force? I barely felt a poke~” She egged on the insults, well aware of how steamed it made Bea. “Sorry, you’re not strong enough~ How sad for the Fighting-type gym leader, huh! Really disappointing!”

Bea’s rage peaked as a grabbing hand descended for her, the fingers stretching in anticipation. Not one to submit, Bea met the giant palm with a mighty punch, delivered with expert posture and balance. Yet, her many years of training resulted in a mellow thwack, her brick-breaking fist muffled into the flat flesh. Startled by just how ineffective her strongest attacks were, Bea was a motionless target prime for Klara to sweep into her possession. Just as easily as it had been to claim Nessa, so too was Bea lifted away in a ball of fingers.

The struggling contained in either hand amused Klara, tickled by Nessa’s desperate twisting and Bea’s enraged pushes. “Look at what I caught~ A double prize!” she laughed, hoisting both gym leaders closer to her. “Neither of you are giving up, huh? You too have a lot in common. Even your bodies are molded so… nicely!” It was a notable detail to study, the refined figures of the two gym leaders. Intrigued by what she could feel writhing in her hands, Klara lusted to know more, so her fingers uncoiled to reveal the nude bodies, pinned by a thumb laid over each torso.

Nessa was thrown into a fluster, pushing down at the thumb but to no avail. The huge eyes hanging over her sent chills down her spine, even as she hid her chest behind an arm. “Wh-What is it?!” she snapped at Klara. “Stop staring…!”

Klara giggled, “I thought you’d love to be looked at! You’re a model, aren’t you?” She tilted her head, closely examining all of Nessa’s slender features, left exposed for hew viewing pleasure except for her chest. With a small maneuver of her thumb, however, that was resolved. “Hee hee~ or are you just model-sized?

The large thumb lovingly massaged the body underneath it, snaking around the thin limbs that continued to kick and swing in protest. There was just enough bite from Nessa’s resistance to keep Klara entertained; it empowered her to personally understand how little all of Nessa’s efforts amounted to, how pitiful her desperation was. All while Nessa fought, Klara rubbed up and down the length of her body, occasionally rocking her in just the right way to earn a restrained moan. It embarrassed Nessa beyond words to have her body manipulated in the hands of another woman, her personhood absent in the presence of such an overpowering, laughing titan.

Bea was not spared in this, for her body, too, allured Klara with its toned appearance. “Such a muscular little body~” Klara said. “It must really tick you off to be even smaller than usual. All those muscles are doing you no good now~”

Bea grunted, having stored some of her power for a focused attempt at breaking free. Yet, even this failed her, as no burst of strength was enough to pry open the fist around her. It was by Klara’s whim that she be released, but only enough for her body to be massaged and felt the same way Nessa had. It frightened Bea knowing what was to come, her personal space violated by giant, clumsy fingers, yet no scramble for freedom worked. With both forearms pinched in place by two of Klara’s fingers, there was no escape from the desires that came for her.

The broadside of Klara’s thumb happily brushed along the rack that was Bea’s abs. “Oooh,” Klara teased, genuinely impressed. She rubbed Bea’s stomach more firmly, admiring the firmness of her muscles and the slickness her sweat had produced. Bea panted, humiliated and fatigued. She recalled her martial arts training and how dedicated she was to improving herself, yet in that locker room, she had diminished to that of a little toy, all of her training amounting to be a piece of eye-candy for a massive brat of a trainer. She was pinched in several places -- her waist, her arms, her legs -- all part of Klara’s curiosity in feeling the developed musculature Bea had achieved.

Temporarily broken from her spirited resistance, Bea returned with a roar. Remotivated to break free, she growled, kicked, and tugged in her attempts to be released. Her feistiness made it difficult for Klara to hold her the way she had, but it was also hilarious to watch. Klara changed her hold on Bea, pinching her wrists together tightly so that the rest of her body dangled in the open air. Yet still, Bea did not give in, twisting left and right madly.

“It doesn’t take much work at all for me to hold you like this,” Klara giggled, admiring Bea’s efforts like a gem on display. “Go ahead and tire yourself out~ That’s what I like to see from my targets, you know. The life inside them draining away as they struggle, struggle, struggle…~”

But contrary to Klara’s arrogance, Bea was able to succeed. With the right twist combined with a double-legged kick down, her arms slipped over each other, allowing a split-second window where Bea could whip her hands free. Her heart jumped upon release, her relief to being released countered by the long drop beneath her. She had hoped for the best in this regard, that she would stick the landing after being freed, but as gravity took over, the flaws of her plan were torn wide open. She was bound to land onto her captor’s lap, no closer to escape than before.

Klara’s thighs, at least, were a plush place to land. Bea landed on her back, rolling over once after the impact until she was wedged in the crevice of the legs put together. She dizzily got to her feet, but then, the ground under her split apart. Each leg went in an opposite direction as Klara opened her thighs, just enough to let Bea slip between them. Immediately after, the legs closed in, trapping Bea’s lower half in a tight embrace. Bea pushed at the flesh, making marginal progress out, but Klara’s eyes were firmly set on her.

“Good job, Bea! I’m impressed, you’ve got some serious skills~” Klara laughed, her now-freed hand used to conceal some of her amusement. “You probably deserve a reward or something… All that hard work should lead to something, right? I think I know something worthwhile~”

“No! J-Just release me!” Bea argued, dreading what game Klara had in store. She tried desperately to free herself from the clutches of the thighs, even managing to spring one leg free, but her autonomy was overrun by Klara’s whims. Her body was plucked, but not taken far. It was instantly clear what Klara’s plan was when she lifted the hem of her thigh-high sock, creating a cave-like opening for Bea to be aimed into. A sweaty steam was lightly released, hinting Bea to the odor and temperature she would be introduced to.

Klara was already in a fit of giggles simply by watching Bea’s horrified expression, gazing into the fabric tunnel. Whenever moved closer to the sock, Bea writhed and kicked, all to no avail. Klara sang, “My followers online are always posting about how much they love my socks~ so this must be a super nice treat! A grand tour of my stylish socks, all for you, Bea.”

“St-Stop this! Klara, this is… disgusting!” Bea strained to turn her head towards Klara, her eyes pleading to be let go, but it only encouraged her captor to continue. The pathetic expression from such a respected fighter was too good to not corrupt, Klara thought, and so she brought Bea deeper into the sock, watching her painfully react to what would be her prison.

With a snap of the sock’s hem, Bea became just a squirming lump of toxic-themed fabric. She barked and yelled for this treatment to cease, but she would have to work her own way out. Clawing up the sock was not that difficult for an athlete such as Bea, but once having climbed out from the top, it was a simple matter for Klara to just nudge her back deeper with a single finger.

“You can stay there for awhile,” Klara mocked, deciding then to pick herself up off the locker room floor. When standing, the act of climbing out of the sock became multitudes more challenging for Bea, and her hopes were further dashed when Klara began pacing around the bench. Each step saw to it that Bea was thrown further down the sock, sliding along the calf in a dark and steamy chamber as the world raced by in a blur just outside the fabric. Worse yet, the deeper she descended, the more rushed each footstep felt, a fight between stopping and going that crushed Bea between them.

But none of this reached Klara, whose interests had befallen her other captive. Unaware of what torture Bea was going through, Klara had turned to Nessa held in her other hand. The Water-type gym leader had been helpless to do anything while Bea was played with. She sketched an idea for herself of what treatment she would receive, but any readiness she had acquired faded to dust when her eyes were swallowed into Klara’s gaze.

“Now, to appreciate this little bundle of cuteness…” Klara ignored the tickling within her sock as she turned her attention to Nessa. Her fist unraveled and allowed the woman space to spread her limbs, laid out in the palm of her hand. Nessa cherished the ability to move for only a second, quickly shriveling into a ball in order to hide herself away.

“Q-Quit staring!” Nessa exclaimed, her eyes closed in frustration.

“Oh?” Klara grinned. “I figured you would be more down for this kind of thing~ You’re a model! You’re used to being gawked at all the time, I bet! How is this any different?” When Nessa refused to answer, Klara ran with the silence to her own conclusion. Dug out from inside her coat was a rotom phone, one that sported a trendy splash of colors. “Of course~ I forgot to take pictures! Now you should feel right at home as a teeny-tiny model~”

Nessa stammered, coiling even tighter around herself as she glared at the camera lens. “No! Do not! I-I do not want any photos taken! None!” she shouted, throwing her head side to side. Just as before, however, no argument could convince Klara to show mercy, and the first picture was taken with an astonishingly bright flash. It blinded Nessa, having not expected such light, and she raised her arms up in a feeble defense. “Ahg! K-Klara, I can’t even-- Hey!!” Another photo was snapped, taking advantage of Nessa’s newly exposed body. She quickly covered her breasts and crotch again, burning an even brighter red.

“It’s just some pictures, Nessa~ You’ve never posed nude before? There’s big money to be made…” Even as she spoke with words dripping with teases, Klara continued to take pictures of Nessa’s compromised situation. When Nessa’s stubbornness interfered with the angles, Klara could rock her hand to force her to lose balance, or bluntly pin an arm or leg down, snapping a picture when she protested. “You have a super sexy body, you know! No wonder you barely wear anything at all, I’d do the same~”

Nessa whimpered and winced, her anger at odds with the despair she felt. As horrible as it was to admit, going along with Klara’s game was likely her best option. There was no overpowering Klara’s hand after witnessing Bea fail to do so. Rather than struggle in vain, Nessa loosened herself and contained her emotions. Through a bitten frown, she kept her glare aimed away from Klara’s phone, otherwise allowing her body to be lifted and maneuvered to her liking. Like playing with a ragdoll, Klara forced Nessa into lewd poses, infatuated by how the gym leader had given in.

“Aww, your grumpy face is ruining the pictures~” Klara teased, bringing into view two pincer-like fingers. Nessa geared her head away to no use; her face was pinched by the drum-sized fingertips, redirecting her to look straight up at her pink-haired captor. Nessa whined, unable to look elsewhere and pained by the pressure put on her shoulders and neck.

“Y-You’re… hurting… me…!” Nessa groaned, her voice muffled by the very fingers she complained about. It didn’t matter if she was heard or not, as Klara quite clearly intended on taking more pictures still. Nothing else changed at all, until a tongue suddenly planted itself over Nessa’s body. It happened so fast, she had nearly forgotten to scream, overwhelmed by the moisture and heat. “Ahhg!! Stop!!” she cried, kicking rapidly at what was Klara’s chin. The tongue flickered, going higher up Nessa’s torso and threatening to drown her. “Please, no! Please Klara, this has to end!!

A laugh bellowed over the tiny body, a sweet-tinted breath washing all of Nessa’s senses. Klara’s tongue was retrieved into the small smile, but was soon licking her lips for more. “There,” she stated, “now you look like a Water-type gym leader, hee hee~”

Indeed, coated in a layer of saliva, Nessa was soaked from top to bottom. Her entire body cringed under the viscous liquid, taking a slow start to wiping away one glob of it off her chest. She panted, no words to portray her emotions. Even if she did have something to say, it would have gone ignored as Klara was rushing her back towards her mouth, eager to continue.

“Look at the camera~ It’s a selfie!” Klara boasted, angling the camera phone above and away from her. With a wink, she pressed Nessa chest-first into her puckered lips, applying a hard kiss that made the tiny body squirm. That position was held for several long-lasting seconds while multiple pictures were taken, but Nessa’s fight never stopped, continuously beating at the lips and nose.

As punishment for being so difficult, Klara released her tongue, snaking it around Nessa’s head. She could feel Nessa’s scream vibrate against her tastebuds, a feeling that made her giggle excitedly. Another photo was taken, a wink included. “Don’t worry so much, our collab isn’t gonna be public,” she explained. “Only my top-paying subscribers. That’s all, that’s all~ just like, five-hundred people or something. Hee hee~”

Nessa was relieved from the kiss, only so that she could be observed and admired. She tossed her hair as much as she could, ridding it of the wetness as though she had resurfaced from a dive, but she still felt as though she were drowning. Klara had lowered her phone to scan through the photos, but one eye was always kept on Nessa, ever entranced with the slim, saliva-soaked figure.

A tickle was finally acknowledged during this break in tension. Klara pushed Nessa into her chest instinctively, grabbing at her heart as she began to bubble up with laughter. “Hehe! Bea, wh-what-- haha!” She could barely talk, not with Bea tripping about at her ankle. It seemed that the Fighting-type leader had succumbed to such a lowly point, stradling the top of Klara’s foot like riding a bull backwards. Klara glanced at the foot in question, noticing the bulge that was placed right where her ankle met her boot’s tongue, though it was writhing far less than it had previously.

Klara sat down on a bench, leaving Nessa where she was on her breasts. She forced her to latch onto them while she brought up her left boot, untying it and exposing the entire socked foot. Stretching that leg outward allowed her to see Bea as that bump in her sock, desperately hugging the foot that bobbed up and down. Her toes stretched, specifically to allow more of their odor to reach Bea; judging by the violent squirming that followed, Klara giggled pleasantly. Both of her toys were admired while she reclined, taking into view both women and their strange circumstances.

Nessa had finally clawed to a safe position on the breasts, no longer at risk of slipping off and falling. But just afterwards, the tower-like body was craning forward, and Nessa was stumbling backwards right back into the same situation. As she grappled with her boobs, Klara leaned forward and slipped off her boot, followed by the toxic-ooze sock. As the fabric bundled up towards the end of the leg, it caught Bea and funneled her to the toes. The sock was then removed, and Bea along with it, twisting around in the sag of a dirty sock. Though Klara couldn’t see Bea, the sight of the lump in her thigh-high rampaging blindly made her buckle forward with amusement, as well as it inspired a follow-up idea.

“I guess this test has gone on long enough~ I got my results, and guess what? All positives!” Klara cheered over her success, but it was torture for her two subjects. Nessa contained her emotions, or perhaps she was too overwhelmed to express anything; regardless, she was plucked from Klara’s top and dangled over the sock, its hem opened wide for her inclusion.

“W-W-Wait, Klara!” Nessa begged, disgusted with what she imagined. The stench, the bleakness -- she shut her eyes tight and clasped her hands together. “Y-You said you were done! Th-The results! C-Can’t we go back to norm-- eeek!

Released and dropped, Nessa plummeted through the sock like falling down a pit. She bounced against its bottom, slamming into Bea who was none the wiser that there would be a visitor. In the dim light that seeped through the fabric, neither gym leader could see where they were stepping, nor had much mind to care. Kicking and pushing at each other came naturally as they were clumped together, their own meager weights trapping them in the stretched sole of the sock.

“Get off! Get off me!” Bea shouted, pushing a palm hard against what was Nessa’s cheek. She coughed, kicked in the gut as Nessa tried to stand away from her. “Ugh! W-Watch it!”

“S-Stop moving! Stop shouting!” Nessa yelled, attempting to pull her hair safely out from between the two bodies. Slick with saliva, this endeavor was no easier, and yet more challenges would appear. As Klara began to walk, she allowed the sock to sway back and forth like a pendulum, each swing causing more distress to those inside. Fumbled about so much, Nessa was twisted underneath Bea, effectively sat on by her. “Bea! What are you even doing?!”

“I-I’m just trying to--” Bea attempted to explain herself, but suddenly, their prison was swinging forward much faster than before, and intentionally so. The fickle gravity acted harshly against them as the world flipped upside-down in a wide arc. Bea and Nessa screamed as if thrown onto a moving rollercoaster, but there was no pizzaz or excitement in such a thrill. Rather, it was merely Klara deciding to spin the sock in a circle, tuned into the pathetic little screams she heard from inside.

“Okay, okay~ We’re on our way!” Klara said, her gait having become a hobble due to her missing footwear. She didn’t mind, considering it a small price to pay for all the entertainment she had hanging from her fingers. It would be the last course of her playtime, a final way to embarrass her toys as she trekked across the stadium halls. “Let’s get you two that antidote. Lucky for you~ I happened to be crafting a batch here! You’ll both be back to your totally normal selves in no time~”

A shudder ran through all of Wyndon Stadium. A muffled rumble echoed down the empty halls, accompanied by a cacophony of crumbling bricks and concrete. Though seemingly distant, it was eerie enough of a noise to bring Klara to a halt, a curious finger pressed against her lip. The sounds continued, more aggressive than before. A boom, like something was dropped from heavy machinery, and a loud crack, something being barged through.

And then, an earthquake. First it was felt under Klara’s feet, then felt in the air, and only afterwards did an earthy boom rattle the halls. A great wind swept in from doors that went to the turf, billowing down Klara’s path as if it opposed her. Agasp, Klara powered through her worry and hurried to that exit. Bea and Nessa fell to the back of her mind, her mind in a rush to figure out what had happened -- and praying that she wasn’t related.

Once out the doors, it was blatantly clear that Klara was involved. No machinery or weapons produced such thunder, but a body, round and pale, collapsed over the greentop. Pale skin flooded a fraction of the arena with its squishy fat, and platinum hair was thrown over the bleachers opposite of the person, having burst through the seats on the other side during the transformation. Any Galarian could recognize that the naked giant rolled over the turf was Melony, the local Ice-type gym leader.

Klara was stunned and even more so when the mammoth body began to move, first with the coiling of her fingers, and then finally a push-up off the ground. Melony had become gigantic, large enough the stadium to seem like a bed to lay in, but getting up was what she desired. Dazed by such a sudden change, Melony slowly rose, unaware that her legs’ idle movements were thrashing away at whatever remained of the bleachers. In front of her waking form was Klara, her shoulders dropped in awe at the gigantic breasts being lifted overhead, like watching tons of cargo be craned onto a ship.

Within Melony’s hand was an orange cooler, the one thing she could grab before busting out from the stadium. She glanced at it in her possession, but beneath where she looked was the paralyzed Klara. Melony gasped, “Klara! Klara, l-look at me! Look at what happened! Everything… i-it’s all so small! Wow…

Klara nervously tugged at the sock in her hand, uncaring of its occupants. More pressing than the two tiny gym leaders was the one titanic gym leader, every movement of her’s forwarding the demolition of Wyndon Stadium. Klara had expected to sow some chaos with the competition, but she had severely underestimated just how potent her poisons could be, and now had to pay the price.

End Notes:


Thank you for reading~ If you have any feedback or would like to see a sequel, please leave a review!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9144