Smol Crowing's April Writing Prompts 2020 by SmolCrowing
Summary:

These are a series of stories following Faenot's prompt list. Stories will vary wildly in content as a result.

(I wrote the first 3 chapters on Twitter, so apologies for the weird format)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUjtTTKXYAEpO-t?format=jpg&name=small


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes Word count: 24103 Read: 109542 Published: April 03 2020 Updated: October 30 2021

1. Pranks by SmolCrowing

2. Curiosity by SmolCrowing

3. Movie Tickets by SmolCrowing

4. Spring Cleaning by SmolCrowing

5. Sunrise by SmolCrowing

6. Caught in the Rain by SmolCrowing

7. Flowers by SmolCrowing

8. Bakery by SmolCrowing

9. Rescue by SmolCrowing

10. Picnic by SmolCrowing

11. Bunnies + Hide and Seek by SmolCrowing

12. Spring Break by SmolCrowing

13. Constellations by SmolCrowing

14. Thunderstorm by SmolCrowing

15. Mushrooms by SmolCrowing

16. Bat by SmolCrowing

17. Rainbow by SmolCrowing

18. Early Morning Hike by SmolCrowing

19. Munchies by SmolCrowing

20. Birds (and the bees) by SmolCrowing

21. Dancing by SmolCrowing

22. Lock and Key by SmolCrowing

23. Toss a Coin by SmolCrowing

24. Running by SmolCrowing

25. Gardening by SmolCrowing

26. Hidden Path by SmolCrowing

27. Surprise! by SmolCrowing

28. Dandelions by SmolCrowing

29. Four Leaf Clover by SmolCrowing

Pranks by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/m, Gentle

It had been a long day at work. Kaylee had to deal with a lot of unruly customers, who did nothing but complain and ask for the manager, but she was a bit used to that by now. As long as nothing else annoying happened that night, she would be able to go to bed happy.

 

At home, her roommate had something planned for her for April Fool's Day. Every day, when Kaylee got home from work, she would go right over to the couch and turn on the TV so she could unwind. As a prank, he removed the batteries from the remote and hid them somewhere.

 

Now, many would say that that is a very lame prank, but considering that the roommate was only 3 inches tall, his options were limited. While he waited, he went over his plan. She would get home, grab the remote, ask where the batteries are, and he wouldn't tell without her giving in to some demands of his, such as a nice meal, giving him control of the remote for the night, and...a date. He wanted to ask her out for a while and figured he would use this as an excuse to ask for a date. Suddenly, he hears the doorknob jiggle, and Kaylee walks in.

 

She immediately sees her roommate on the couch, but then she remembers the date, and decides to pull a little prank of her own. She walks over to the couch, not even stopping to say hi nor acknowledge his presence, and she sits down, right on top of him.

 

She feels him struggle beneath her, and giggles at the sensation and the situation she's put him in. She then leans forward and grabs the remote. It feels a bit light, so she opens the back and finds that the batteries have been taken out. "Haha, so this is his 'prank'" Kaylee says to herself. She leans down to the ground, giving her roommate a bit of room to breathe, and feels around under the couch. She finds the batteries pretty quickly, noticing that her roommate didn't do very well at hiding the batteries, and that realization makes her chuckle.

 

Feeling satisfied, she leans forward and plucks her roommate out from under her, and places him in her palm, with her having a big smile on her face. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were under there," Kaylee says sarcastically. Her roommate frowns at first, but then he can't help but smile along with her, and then they both start laughing, not being able to handle the situation anymore. They laugh hysterically for a few seconds, Kaylee's laughs causing her hand to shake and her roommate along with it. While laughing, he tries his hardest to stay on her hand. Eventually, they calm down, and Kaylee says "Well, April Fools I guess." Her roommate smiles, and responds, "I would say that too, but my plan kinda failed." Kaylee pats him on his head with her finger to console him, and she says, "And what was that plan, little mastermind?" Her roommate says, "well...I was gonna tell you where the batteries were as long as you gave me food, control of the TV for the night, and..." "And?" Kaylee asks. "If you would go out on a date with me!" he blurts out.

 

Kaylee is a bit surprised he just came out and said it. Though, she's glad, and says "Took you long enough," poking his chest playfully. He sighs in relief, looking into her eyes in a way he had never done before. He'd never felt so content than in that moment. "Now, about that meal," she says, getting up from the couch and walking over to the kitchen, her new boyfriend in hand.

End Notes:

This was my first story in...ever, so constructive criticism is welcome.

Curiosity by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/m or F/f, Gentle, Lewd

"You want to do what?" I ask, blushing profusely while looking in my girlfriend's eyes as she sits on the bed. "I want to...you know..." she says, her cheeks glowing red and twirling her hair. With her other hand, she points down towards her crotch.

 

I become more flustered, and say, "Baby, I would love to, but are you sure it's...you know...safe?" She stares at me, looking up and down my 3-inch body.

 

"I think so...I mean, we've done everything else so far, right? Kissing, hugging, giving you a...uh..."

 

"Yeah, but will it work the...other way around?"

 

She stares at me silently, clearly thinking deeply about it. Eventually, she breaks the silence and says "I don't know...but...can we give it a try?" She says, suddenly showing some signs of determination.

 

I mull it over, thinking of the potential dangers involved, but for the sake of her pleasure (and hopefully my own as well), I say, "Ok...let's do it." Her face lights up like a Christmas tree, and she quickly picks me up and brings me to her face, pressing me against her cheek.

 

*a few minutes later*

 

After we're both undressed, I am now standing in front of my massive girlfriend, her nude body sitting in front of me. I may have had my reservations before, but with her sexy body right in front of me, I'm finding it increasingly hard to say no to this.

 

"You ready?" She asks me, still feeling a bit tense. I walk forward, getting closer to her genitals, and say "Yeah...I think I am." I reach her pussy, and the pheromones emanating from it make me feel immediately aroused. Though, holding onto the last bit of reason I'll have for a little while, I look up to her face, getting a view of her gorgeous body in the process, and ask "You'll get me out if it gets dangerous, right?" She looks down at me and says "Yeah, of course. Give me two taps and I'll get you out in no time." I somewhat expected her to be embarrassed in this situation, but she's surprisingly confident right now, smiling down at me, her breath already a bit fast even before we've...well, started.

 

I suddenly feel her fingers on my back, pushing me gently towards her opening. Getting the picture, I start squirming my way into her vagina. My first bit of contact immediately gets a reaction, with her muscles twitching at my touch. I try pushing myself in, but I'm not having much luck. I look up to her, giving her a concerned look, and she says, "Oops, sorry, *giggle* let me help." She uses her fingers to spread her pussy wider, and makes it easier for me to enter her. I smile up at her, grateful for my lovely relationship with her, and then I push myself into her with every fiber of my being.

 

She moans involuntarily at my attempt, demonstrating that I'm doing a good job. My confidence emboldened, I continue pushing myself into her, sneaking in some kisses and licks along the way. She starts bucking her hips, getting more and more into it. Along with that, I can feel her walls getting wetter, making getting in more difficult. As if realizing this, she pushes me in with her fingers, inserting me completely into her vagina. From inside her, I can hear her moans, her repeating my name lustfully, and her ever-increasing heartbeat.

 

I am completely in darkness, inside her moist cavern, and I am in complete bliss. I expected to be in pain, but I am surprisingly more resilient than I thought, letting me enjoy this to the fullest. I start rubbing her walls, making love to them in any way I can.

 

What I do seems to be working, as she is getting closer and closer to climax. I can feel her walls getting tighter and tighter, wetter and wetter. At certain points, some light finds its way into my chamber, as well as her finger, going in and out of her vagina.

 

After who knows how long, she finally reaches orgasm, her entire body tensing and her howling in pleasure. As for me, I get quickly ejected out of her, along with a torrent of fluid, coating me head to toe in her juices. After her orgasm subsides, her body relaxes, and she starts taking deep, satisfied breaths. I can barely move, spent after pleasuring her in one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life, so all I can do is look up at her and give her a thumbs-up. She lowers her hand and picks me up, my body laying in her palm in a heap. She brings me up to my face, and says "That...was amazing..." I look into her lovely eyes and say "Likewise," trying my best to keep up some kind of machismo. We stare into each others eyes, both breathing deeply, and take in the moment together, deepening our love for each other.

 

"I don't suppose I could convince you to go again," she says.

 

"Haha, give me five minutes," I say. She giggles, gives me a big kiss, and lays down, dropping me between her boobs. Soothed by her warmth, I quickly fall asleep, feeling a finger rubbing my back as I drift off.

End Notes:

Criticism is still welcome, this was my first lewd story aside from roleplaying.

Movie Tickets by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/f, Gentle

Yet another boring day at the Drive-In Theatre that won't go by fast enough. I'd stop working here in a heartbeat if weren't for the fact that it's a steady job and finding a new one would be a pain in the ass. I think, eh, I'll just pass the time looking at my phone, even though we're technically not supposed to. As long as the manager doesn't catch me, it should be fine. Though, eventually, I get bored of that as well, and spend some time watching the time on the clock change.

 

I say it's a steady job, but not enough people go to the Drive-Thru to make it exciting...or profitable. Suddenly, I feel very slight shakes in the ground. I initially ignore them, but they seem to be growing in intensity with each shake. My first instinct is that it's an earthquake, and I start looking around for anything that is prone to falling over, and I steady everything that isn't nailed down. Though once I'm done, I realize that earthquakes shouldn't be this strong on the east coast, nor should they be so persistent and rhythmic. I look towards where the sound seems to be coming from out the front window of my kiosk, and I see something I'd never thought I'd see as long as I live.

 

Above the roofs of the buildings surrounding me, I see what appears to be a giant, walking slowly towards the theatre. At least that's where I think he's walking, and I almost start to run away, but then I come to the conclusion that I'll be safer than in here than out in the open. He might not even come over here, so I shouldn't be worrying yet. Though those soothing thoughts are immediately thrown out the window the moment that he turns onto my street. My heart starts racing, and I start thinking the worst, imagining what the giant might do to me. His steps are practically booming at this point, with each step leaving cracks in the asphalt below him. At the moment where he might pass me, he stops in his tracks, and my heart stops. His shoes, which seem to be Converse sneakers, are the size of cars, covered in dirt and bits of asphalt from where he had stepped. His jeans droop slightly over his shoes as well. I would give more details on him, but I could only see so much from within my kiosk, and I didn't really feel like going outside at that moment. Though while I'm inspecting his sneakers, he starts to squat, making my heart drop into my feet.

 

I think "this is the end, why did I take this stupid job, I could have gone to college like my mom told me to, etc." Then, I see his hand fall to the ground gently, and on it I see what looks like a normal, 20-something girl, looking up at what I assume to be the giant's face with a smile on her face. I have to snap myself out of my dark fantasies when I see this, as I did not expect this at all. Once the giant's hand hits the grounds, she hops off of it and starts walking toward me. She reaches my kiosk and says, "Two tickets for BFG please?"

 

I stare in disbelief and confusion at what I now realize is one of the more interesting couples that I've ever seen, but then I realize that I've been staring for a bit too long, and I snap myself back into reality. I frantically hit the buttons on my register, and say "Ummm...uh 12 d-dollars please?" Without any hesitation and with a bit of a chuckle, she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a 20 and gives it to me through the slot. I take it and I am ready to give her some change, but then she interrupts me, saying she's fine without it. I decide not to question it, say my thanks, and then I watch her walk past my kiosk towards the screen, followed by her giant companion, who practically steps over my kiosk while walking. I then hear his steps stop, and I hear one more loud thud, which I assume is him sitting down.

 

I'd go out of the kiosk to look at the two of them, but a small part of me wants to give them some privacy, at least as much as a couple like them can have. After a few minutes, I've completely calmed down, and sit back in my chair with a blank expression on my face. I pinch myself to make sure what I just experienced wasn't a dream, and surprisingly, this is reality.

 

The rest of my shift is actually quite peaceful, even with the giant eventually leaving with booming steps like before, but at that point, I had weirdly gotten used to it. The sun sets, and after clocking off, I leave the kiosk and walk towards my car. On the way, I have some time to think about my day and what I should do. My thoughts bounce absolutely everywhere and once I get in my car, the surreality of today finally hits me. Before driving off, I think, "If that couple ever comes back to the theatre, I hope it's during my shift."

End Notes:

This was the last one I wrote on Twitter, so the rest of the chapters should be better formatted (and written).

Spring Cleaning by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

A bit late, but here's my next entry!

Tags: F/m or F/f, Entrapment, Lewd

It's springtime again. The air is getting hotter outside, birds are chirping, and flowers are blooming. By all accounts, it's a pretty good day, though I wouldn't know about any of that, since I've spent all day in a woman's shoe.

 

I've been this woman's insole for longer than I can remember, and I guess it hasn't been all bad. The heat inside her shoe is almost unbearable, but having her huge, fleshy foot accompanying me in this confined space is honestly pretty comfy. The sensual massage I get whenever she walks is nice too. She used to put me by her heel, but eventually she put me by her toes, hopefully as a sign that she's starting to be nicer to me.

 

I tend to lose track of time in here, not knowing how many minutes or hours have passed until I see the clock during my rare breaks during the day. All I can do is listen to all the noises outside, the booming sound of her footsteps, and the rubber of her shoe stretching beneath her. While she's at her work desk, almost nothing happens, so I use that time to sleep, hugging her toe in a tight embrace. At the end of the day, she starts walking again which abruptly wakes me up, and she goes home to relax, something she uses me for frequently.

 

I hear a familiar-sounding door opening, signaling that we're home, and she starts undressing. I see none of this, as she loves to leave me in her sock until the last minute. I think she considers it just another way that she can exert power over me. After all of her clothes (save her underwear) are off, she takes off her socks, holding me inside one of them while she walks over to the couch. She lies down and holds her sock over the couch, and I fall down onto the fabric of the cushions.

 

Looking over to her, I am greeted by the sight of her body stretched along the couch, but predominantly her feet, as they are displayed right in front of me, blocking some of the good bits. Of course, I can't complain in this situation, but it did annoy me slightly even if she might not have done it on purpose. It wasn't until after I did a once-over of her body that I arrived at her amber eyes, staring me down like a predator. She had a big grin on her face, which for me is never a good sign.

 

"Well, my little pet, it's that time again," she says, trying to talk seductively. "You've been around them all day, but they still need some cleaning, so get to work~"

 

I am not allowed to question or hesitate, so I walk over to her heel and start cleaning immediately. She never gives me water or a cloth or something like that to work with, so I am forced to use my tongue. It's clear that she isn't actually looking for me to clean her completely, as she can just do that on her own in the shower. She just wants to humiliate me further and to feel my tiny tongue service her every crevice. 

 

Though I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy any of it. The taste can be a bit hard to stomach sometimes, but the heat radiating off of her foot is a bit soothing, and her skin down here is smooth, thanks to the lotion she consistently applies to her soles. I tend to caress her foot as well with my hands, giving her as much of a massage as I can. I enjoy doing that, but it also has the added benefit of putting her in a better mood so she doesn't punish me for something trivial. My favorite moments are when I swear I can hear a small moan emanate from her lips, which is satisfying to say the least. Knowing I can get a reaction like that out of a woman 50 times my size makes me feel a little powerful, but I never let her know that since she'll probably stop doing it if she knew.

 

After an hour or so of doing this, I can barely feel anything on my tongue, the taste buds on it worn down from the taste and texture. She stretches, satisfied by the job that I've done, and then she suddenly picks me up with her toes, holding me in the air with her face watching me out in the distance.

 

"Nice work, pet. I'll reward you for that later, so long as you continue to service me until then." She says, leaning forward and patting me on the head with her finger. It's somewhat demeaning but I enjoy it nonetheless. "I'm going to shower, so I'll put you somewhere for the time being~

 

She relaxes her toes and plucks me up between her fingers. It's certainly a welcome change, but it's a short ride, as she lowers her panties with her other hand and I see my destination. She lowers me towards her pussy and I am pushed into it, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She continues inserting me until I feel my feet enter her vagina, and then her body relaxes somewhat, with her still breathing heavily but more steady than during my insertion. I then hear her pat her pelvic area from inside her.

 

"Make me feel good in there, and you'll get that reward~" she says. I don't hear everything due to how muffled her voice is through her flesh, but I get the general gist, so I start wiggling and caressing her walls. Her muscles twitch, and I hear her pat her skin again, so I know I'm doing good so far. I then feel her get up and start walking, her vagina rocking with each step. It would make me sleepy if not for the task I was given and the smell of her pheromones everywhere. A part of me hopes that that shower is a long one. I close my eyes, and increase my efforts to please her...

 

Sunrise by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle

Awoken by a loud bird outside, Sarah opens her eyes slowly, not wanting to get up from her girlfriend's bed. She can feel some crust on her eyes that accumulated during the night, and she wipes that away with her hand. On her other hand, she can feel Naomi's hair draped over it, which feel like strands from a rope at her tiny size. She closes her fist around them, gathering a few at once, and tugs at them for no reason. She feels incredibly groggy, but that fades quickly once she looks towards the window.

 

The early morning sunlight comes in through the glass, its golden rays illuminating the bed and bathing the room in a yellow glow. She rarely ever gets up this early, but this sight makes her want to wake up like this every day. Caught up in the moment, she leans over to her girlfriend's face to wake her up, and her heart skips a beat. She looks absolutely enchanting in this light, making her fall in love with her all over again. She taps her on her cheek, and Naomi's eyes slowly open, greeted by the sight of her tiny girlfriend smiling right at her.

 

"Hey sweetie…*yawn* what time is it?" Naomi says sleepily.

 

"I think it's like 6AM or whatever, but look out the window!" Sarah responds excitedly.

 

Naomi looks out the window, and she sees the golden light entering their room that had entranced her tiny girlfriend. She finds it beautiful like Sarah does, but is more used to getting up this early so she isn't as blown away by it.

 

"It looks great, but...is that it?" Naomi asks.

 

"Whaddya mean 'that's it'? The way the light bounces off everything and lights up the room like that is awesome! Why didn't you ever wake me up this early before?" Sarah asks, crossing her arms like she is pouting since she's a bit annoyed that her girlfriend doesn't share her enthusiasm.

 

"Well, I know how much you like sleeping, so I always sneak out of the room so you can keep sleeping until 11am like you usually do," Naomi says playfully. Sarah then stands up defiantly.

 

"Well no more! I'll become an early bird like you so we can watch the sunrise together every day!" Sarah shouts, her fists pumping in the air. Naomi finds her proclamation incredibly cute, and picks her up with her hand, bringing her to her lips for a smooch. Her lips caress Sarah's face, covering her in saliva that Naomi will have to clean off later.

 

After a few seconds, Naomi pulls Sarah away from her lips and up to her eyes, and says "you are absolutely adorable."

 

Sarah wipes some of the saliva from her face and replies, "and YOU are absolutely gorgeous." The two kiss again and Naomi gets up, carrying her girlfriend out of the bedroom with her right hand, her left giving Sarah some pats on the head. Happily, they go off to the kitchen for some breakfast.

 

 

End Notes:

I found out about the 500 word minimum for chapters with this one. Guess I gotta pad things out more in the future XD

Caught in the Rain by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: Gentle

"Figures. Right when I leave the office," I say to myself. The clouds above my head were already somber and grey, so I sort of expected it to rain at some point, but it is annoying that it didn't start until after I was already home. Luckily, the weather looked bad this morning as well, so I had an umbrella on me. If I didn't, I would've sworn that a higher power was out to get me.

 

The walk home that I take everyday is mercifully short, with only an 8 minute commute, so I don't have to spend too long out in this mess, but today I certainly have to keep on my toes. The water likes to pool on the sides of the street, so if an errant car comes through, I'll be drenched from head to toe. Due to this, I'm walking home home today very vigilantly, keeping my eyes glued to the road.

 

While I'm doing this, I'm noticing details I haven't noticed before. The car lights reflect off of the wet asphalt, and the slight bumps in it along with the rain make the light very erratic. Also, there's trash left behind on the road that is basically decomposed at this point, probably dropped there a while ago. There's also a...surprisingly clean-looking doll? This last detail catches me off guard, so I get closer to investigate.

 

Squatting down, I get a closer look at it. What I think is a doll is no bigger than 5 inches, and it seems to be wearing a ripped up piece of cloth as clothes, with small holes punched out where its head and arms are. It's in a sitting position on the ground, completely still, with its arms wrapped around its legs, almost as if it's trying to stay warm. Also, I'm not sure, but I think I can see its back rising and falling. Is it breathing?

 

At this point, curiosity has me, and I squat down even more and pick it up with my fingers. Once it's up to my chest, I close my fist around it, trying not to squeeze too hard but just hard enough that it doesn't fall. In my hand, I feel like I can detect a slight heartbeat on its chest (and if it is an actual heart, it is beating very fast), which surprises me immensely. Despite signs of life, it's completely slack, like its muscles are completely relaxed. Right now, I'm thinking that it's either the most advanced doll I've ever seen, or it's a small human who was caught out in the rain. Playing it safe, I decide to go with the latter, and place it in my suit pocket. Once I feel its feet hit the bottom of it, I pat my pocket gently and start walking.

 

"If you are a real person, don't worry, just want to give you a warm place to sleep for the night," I say, doing my best to assuage its fears. I still don't know if it's real, but I guess I'll find out when I get home.

 

End Notes:

Tried writing it from the perspective of the bigger person for once. Criticism is welcome

Flowers by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Gentle

Saoirse and Declan ran out to their garden, as their flowers that they had planted at the start of spring were just starting to bloom. As borrowers in an old Irish couple's house, they had more leeway then other borrowers when it came to traversing the house, as the occupants tended to just read books and sleep the day away. The old people in the house never knew why flowers randomly sprouted in their garden every spring, but considering how beautiful they thought they were, they found it best not to question it, and decided to simply care for them by occasionally watering them. The borrowers, on the other hand, did the main share of the work, such as finding the seeds in the first place, fertilizing the soil, tending to them until they bloom, etc, but they didn't mind in the slightest.

 

Upon reaching the garden, they were immediately struck by the enchanting sight of their flowers looming above them like trees in a forest. They cast slight shadows over the ground, with light passing through the petals and covering the ground below in a colorful glow. Like a floral kaleidoscope, the colors meshed and overlapped each other, creating a beautiful rainbow of colors that made all of the work that the borrowers did completely worth it.

 

While walking between the stems of the flowers, Declan noticed some slight tears in one of them, potentially left by some unwanted guest who was looking for food. Luckily, they had some adhesives in their pouches, and Saoirse hands him some to patch it right up. He leans down, smears it on until the wound is closed, and then he gets up, leaving the flower to do the rest of the work with the healing it needed.

 

Overtaken by the chromatic sights around them, the smells of the flowers, and the beauty of each other, the two borrowers embrace each other tightly, kissing each other in a display of deeply amorous passion. They could not think of anywhere else in the world that they could want to be right now, except for in this garden in each other's arms. However, while they are lost in the kiss, they don't notice a shadow overtake them and the surrounding flowers.

 

As it turns out, the old woman of the house had wanted to see the flowers bloom as well. She had gone out to check on them, and noticed two tiny shapes run out from the side of her house and into the garden. After seeing this, she had tried to approach the garden as quietly as possible, taking great care to avoid any stray branches or other debris that could give her away. Eventually, she gets close to the garden, and sees a tiny pair of creatures that look like humans, embracing each other lovingly.

 

Putting two and two together, she realizes that these two are the ones who have been growing these flowers every year, and have been diligently tending to them as well. She smiles, knowing that there are these beings that live around her house that have cultivated such a beautiful array of flowers, and would like to show them her gratitude if she could.

 

However, she doesn't want to scare them, and walking up to them and simply saying "thank you" might not suffice. She also does not want to interrupt the moment that the two little people are currently having right now, so she starts to retreat as quietly as she arrived. On the way back into the house, she resolves to leaving out extra food for them, but discreetly so she doesn't give away that she knows about them. She hopes to one day be able to thank them in person, but that will have to wait for now. She eventually reaches her door and re-enters the house.

 

Surprisingly, the two little lovebirds did not even notice the shadow of the old woman, nor her looming over them, so they are completely unaware that their private moment was not as private as they think. Their lips part, and they stare into each other's eyes, hypnotized by the other's loving gaze. Wanting to continue their passionate exchange elsewhere, they hurry back to their home in the walls, skipping across the backyard gleefully. 

 

On the inside of the house, the old woman sits back in her chair, thinking deeply about the two little people she had just seen. She wants to meet them someday, but for now, she is content with reading her book, in the company of her husband. She opens the book, and continues where she left off.

 

End Notes:

I think I'm actually pretty proud of this chapter. Let me know what you think

Bakery by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Violent

"God, I'm so fucking hungry," I think to myself. Rubbing my stomach, I hear it growl loudly, crying out for some kind of sustenance. Irritated, I walk down the street, clad in my birthday suit. Clothes are basically impossible to find at my gigantic size, so I eventually stopped trying, though I have to say that it's been pretty freeing. I feel like I'm above society (in more ways than one), unrestricted by the confines of clothing. Also, my body is always on display for all to see, which is perfectly fine considering that my body is pretty sexy if I say so myself.

 

Suddenly, I smell something absolutely delicious. I take a few more inhales, and I realize that what I'm detecting is the smell of pastries and sweets, combining together to form a melodious symphony of scents. After I let myself take the scents in completely, I take a deep breath out and stare right in the direction where they're coming from. With a clear and delicious goal, I take my first step towards it.

 

While walking down the street, I'm certainly not being careful right now. Usually, I try to avoid stepping on cars and signs and stuff. Not necessarily because I care about every single little person on the streets, it's more that their screams of anger when I step on their things are really annoying. But right now, I'm a woman on a mission, so I could not care less whose stuff I break.

 

Eventually, I reach my destination, with a path of destruction right behind me. I can see the indents of my footprints on the asphalt, all the pancaked cars, all the angry little people screaming at me. Of course, once I give all of them a sharp glare, they finally get the message and go back to their business. With that problem taken care of, my attention goes back to my goal, and I look down at the bakery at my feet.

 

I see a bunch of tiny people run out the back of the building, but they're not why I'm here, so I just let them go. I then squat down, my round butt just above the ground. I'm sure that if there's anyone right beneath me, I'm giving them quite the view. Not wanting to wait any longer, I tear the roof right off the bakery, revealing all of the goodies inside.

 

"Ooo, that looks really good~" I say to myself, though I'm sure anyone who's looking at me right now really hopes I'm talking about the sweets and not the people who made them. I quickly get to work, scooping up everything by the handful. All of the pastries go right into my cavernous maw, with all of the flavors meshing together. I can detect some strawberry, some orange, some cherry, and pretty much every other fruity flavor out there. I'll be honest, all the flavors kinda blurred together at some point, but I didn't care, all of this stuff was so tasty.

 

After a couple more bites, I completely cleaned out their stock. I was a bit disappointed, but definitely satisfied, rubbing my stomach and relishing in the aftertaste of everything I just ate. I stood up, the empty building looking smaller and smaller as I rose, and I took a deep breath, content with myself and my conquest. Though I'll admit that after all of those sweets, I'm a bit thirsty. Luckily for me, I see a water tower in the distance with my name on it~

End Notes:

Sorry if anyone was waiting on more chapters off this prompt list, I got a bit sidetracked.

Rescue by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/mm, Gentle

"Well, this was a bad idea," Josh says, sitting on a branch in a very tall tree, precariously perched high above the ground. He knew it was stupid to climb up here, but after being teased by his friends for being a wuss, he tried to show them they're wrong. The climb up was a little bit difficult, as he hadn't climbed up trees since he was a little kid, but his relatively fit body made it so he didn't keel over at any point. However, once he got up to where he is now, he looked down and realized that he climbed up way higher than he had intended.

 

The ground was probably about 100 feet below him, and his friends, standing at the base of the tree, looked like they were the size of dolls. The fear part of his brain suddenly kicked in, and he stopped at the branch where he now sat, clutching onto the trunk of the tree for dear life. Theoretically, he had the strength to get back down, but he definitely didn't have the will. His fear overtook his sense of pride, and he yelled down to his friends to call the fire department to get him down. After laughing at him for what seemed like minutes on end, they called 9-1-1, and waited at the base of the tree, cracking jokes at their friend's expense.

 

Josh, meanwhile, was kicking himself for being so stupid. He knew that one shouldn't care what other people think, but darn if it wasn't hard as hell to put that into practice. Waiting up on that branch, he certainly had time to think, and he was more than happy to do so if it meant distracting himself from his newfound fear of heights. He figured that he should have a stern conversation with his friends about respecting him, but probably wait a little bit so the memory of this incident is less fresh.

 

Though, out of nowhere, he hears a faint thumping sound, which seems to be getting louder and louder with each passing moment. He thought it might be an earthquake at first, which would've been bad enough, but then the thumps started getting even louder, and he swore he could hear the sounds of breaking branches and the rustling of leaves. As the source of the sounds got even closer, he realized that they sounded a lot like footsteps, and then he saw what was causing them.

 

A woman, taller than the tree he was stuck in and wearing an official-looking uniform was coming towards his position. He had never seen anything like it, and his fear of heights was immediately replaced by his fear of this gigantic woman. For a moment, he contemplated jumping off the tree, or at the very least climbing down as fast as he could, but for whatever reason, he decided to stay put, and hung onto the tree as hard as he could. The woman continued walking toward them, and once she got to the tree where Josh was, she stopped moving and scanned the ground and the trees. Spotting him, she squatted down slightly and her huge eyeballs stared right at the man she was sent to rescue.

 

"Well, I guess you're the guy, hop on and I'll get you down from there," the woman says, holding her palm right below the branch he was sitting on. He stays put at first, absolutely petrified and unable to properly comprehend what's going on. He starts visibly shaking, to which the woman just sighs, clearly used to dealing with people like this. She takes her other hand and pushes Josh out of the branch, sending him into a momentary freefall. 

 

He starts screaming, not thinking about the fact that her palm is right below him, and he hits her soft skin with a thud, the wind knocked right out of him. After making sure he wouldn't move by pinning him with her finger, she completely squats down, lowering her palm to the ground. She then tilts her palm and Josh rolls onto the dirt, shaken by the experience. All three of the boys look up at the woman that just rescued him, and she stands up to her full height, absolutely dwarfing all of them. 

 

"Now you best behave, because if this happens again, I won't be nearly as nice next time," she says. She turns around and begins walking away through the forest, leaving the three boys behind. Josh is still shaking, but his feelings of fear are slowly starting to subside as his adrenaline finally stops pumping. He then looks over to see one of his friends at the base of the tree looking up towards where he was, making him immediately curious why he's doing that.

 

"Dude, what are you doing?" Josh says.

 

His friend replies, blushing with a big smile on his face, "I'm gonna get her to come back." He begins to climb up the tree as fast as he can.

Picnic by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: No size stuff in this chapter

Tags: M/M, Gentle

David and Richard sat on their blanket, watching everyone else in the park. They saw a bunch of kids playing with a frisbee, though not very well considering they kept missing each other. They saw a bunch of ducks in the pond, and the families that threw crackers near them for them to eat. They also watched the clouds go by above them, forming and reforming into different shapes that they tried to identify one by one. By all accounts, it was a perfect day.

 

It had been 2 years since they found each other. One day, Dave was walking through the supermarket and wanted to find some seasoning for his cooking, but the store was constantly changing its layout, so it was always in a different place. Becoming a bit frustrated, he walked up to a worker and asked him where the spices were. He pointed him in the right direction, he said thanks, then they parted ways.

 

Though since it was close to him, Dave went to that store constantly, and he saw the worker multiple times during his trips. Remembering how helpful he was with finding what he was looking for, he asked him where other items were as well. He answered every question with ease, and with a slight hint of charisma that Dave couldn't help but notice. Eventually, he struck up full-blown conversations with him, and during one of them, he asked him out. That worker was Richard, and they both like to bring up that story from time to time to those who ask about how they met. Of course, they embellish some details to make it sound more like a romantic comedy, but they always love talking about it, since it makes them feel grateful again for how the stars aligned for them.

 

While sitting on the blanket, they look away from all the sights of the park then into each other's eyes lovingly. They lean closer and closer to each other, each of their faces taking up more and more of the other's view. Finally, after what seemed like forever, their lips make contact with each other, and they begin to share a passionate kiss. They go in and out, sucking on each other's lips, and eventually extend their tongues, exchanging saliva in an intimate display. They want to continue, but then they realize that people, namely children, are watching, so they should probably save this for later, where they can go further than this.

 

Suddenly, Richard feels a growling sensation in his stomach. Dave feels the same immediately after him, and they realize that they completely forgot about the food that they brought. They share a chuckle, and start to dig in. What's in the basket is nothing special, just a bunch of fruits and vegetables, but considering they got it at a discount thanks to Richard's job, they have a lot more to eat than they'll be able to in one sitting. They try their hardest, but there's only so much they can fit in their bellies, so they eventually give up and close the basket, intending to save them for leftovers. Their bellies full, Dave lets out a burp, leading to Richard playfully pushing him for his vulgarity. Before leaving, they share one more quick kiss. They gather their stuff, then they head home, absolutely giddy as they imagine what they'll do once they get home.

Bunnies + Hide and Seek by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

So I ended up writing up the story for Bunnies without looking at the next prompt, accidentally making one that would fit under both, so I combined them. Apologies if anyone was expecting two separate stories.

Tags: F/mm, Gentle, Lewd

"How long is this going to take?" Sarah says, yelling out to the hallway through the door.

 

"Only a couple more minutes, we're almost done!" a voice says through the walkie-talkie in her hand. She thought that what they were about to do was a fun idea, but she didn't think that the wait before it would be so boring. Deciding to get herself in the mood, she starts playing with her nipples while sitting on the bed. She pinches and rubs them, stimulating them as much as she can until they are firm and erect. She relishes in the sensation, but she knows that it's only a precursor to what's about to happen. With newfound excitement, she waits patiently.

 

"Okay, we're ready!" the walkie-talkie says minutes later. Practically jumping up from the bed, she scrambles to the door and opens it harshly, no longer being able to contain herself. Though once she gets out there, she calms herself again, and gets ready to search the apartment.

 

Absolutely butt naked, she confidently walks through the hallway, her ass jiggling with each step. Her body was certainly not supermodel material, but she knew that to her little pets, it was the most beautiful sight they would ever see. She always loved watching them look at her body, scanning it in its entirety and following every curve from her feet to her head. Today though, it would be a slightly different story.

 

The "leader" of her pets suggested a game to celebrate Easter, where they would hide eggs like the Easter Bunny...and then hide in them and she would find them one by one, doing whatever she wanted to them when she found them. This idea excited her beyond belief, so she immediately stripped, much to the enjoyment of her pets, and gathered the necessary materials for them, then running off into her room while they got ready. Now that they were all properly hidden, she could have fun while searching for them.

 

Of course, since they needed one person to man the walkie-talkie, he was out in the open without a hiding spot. She took advantage of this and rushed over to him, plucking him up between her fingers.

 

"Oh, poor little guy, out here all by yourself, you must be cold~" she says, having fun roleplaying like this. He volunteered to be the man on the walkie-talkie, so he expected this, and was looking forward to it. He starts kissing the finger that is grasping his torso, showing his gratitude to her. She blushes at this, and brings her other hand to her cheek.

 

"Aww, thanks, little one. For that, I'll put you somewhere nice and warm~" she says, placing her conquest between her breasts. With her favorite pet close to her heart, she goes off in search of the others.

 

It ends up not being that difficult, as they weren't able to push the eggs very far in the short span of time they had. She still decides to go one by one though, pretending she doesn't see the eggs in plain view on the floor. She bends down and picks up one of the eggs, opening it up and finding another one of her pets inside it. She reaches in and pulls him out, holding him like her other pet between her fingers.

 

"Well, looks like I found another one. I'll give you a choice little man," she says, staring her pet down with lustful eyes. "Front or back?"

 

He blushes profusely, thinking hard about the choice he's been given. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he blurts out, "Front!" She smiles, and lowers him down to her crotch. Very slowly, she lifts him up between her lower lips, tensing at the feeling of the tiny man rubbing against her walls. She bites her lips, absolutely in heaven. She eventually pushes him deep enough where he is no longer visible, and she pleasurably sighs, ready for more.

 

Her next 3 pets all want the front as well, making her vagina very crowded to say the least. However, she could not be happier, feeling them rustle around inside of her. Eventually, she finds her last pet, who ended up actually finding a decent hiding place unlike the others. She plucks him up between her fingers like usual.

 

"Well…*moan*...little man," she says, her speech becoming a bit less coherent thanks to all the pets inside her. "What's your choice?" He says front as well.

 

"Well, while I would love you in there, I'm afraid there's just no room for you. Looks like you're going in the back," she says, a big grin on her face. His heart drops into his chest, then he suddenly flies through the air, stopping right next to her puckered hole. He realizes the irony of being punished despite being the best at hiding, though he accepts his fate, knowing that trying to escape it would be worse for him in the long run.

 

She brings her hand closer to her ass, then she feels him touch her hole, the sensation of which sends shivers up her spine. She starts pushing him in, every inch getting her closer to climax. With all of the pets inside her and the one she's inserting right now, she can't take it anymore, and before she even gets him all the way in, she orgasms, her entire body convulsing in pleasure. She falls onto her knees in bliss, the tiny man still hanging out of her butthole.

 

"Aaaahhh...that was amazing everybody. Thank you," she says, panting and sweating. "Though we're not done yet." She pushes her pet the rest of the way in, trapping him inside of her. She wiggles her butt cheeks, feeling him struggle a bit, then she stands up. She then looks down and sees her favorite pet who was largely left out of the fun, and feeling a bit guilty, she rubs the top of his head, planting a kiss on him. She'll be sure to make him feel good as well.

 

With her pets in tow, she walks off to her bedroom, looking forward to the rest of the night.

Spring Break by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Gentle, Lewd-ish

Halley was really looking forward to this trip. Not only did they all have a week off of school, but they managed to scrounge together the money for a rental car to the beach. Of course, she could have just carried everyone there, given the fact that she was 200 feet tall, but her friends wanted it to feel like a true road trip, and she respected that. That didn't stop her from running alongside them while they were driving on the highway though, she appreciated the exercise.

 

After about half-an-hour, they finally arrived at the beach, the sun beating down on their faces. Halley's beach body was on display for everyone to see, as she towered above the dunes that separated the parking lot from the beach. She didn't mind the attention, she had been working on her figure and thought that it was paying off.

 

The only caveat to this beach trip was that while they had enough money for the rental car, they didn't have enough money to get all of them onto the beach. They wanted a private beach, mainly so they could play on their own, but also so Halley wouldn't have to worry about stepping on anyone or something.

 

Fortunately, they had a plan for this. Unfortunately, not everyone was very fond of it. Once all of her friends got out of their car and got their stuff, she stuffed their supplies into her bikini top. As for her friends, she had somewhere else for them.

 

She lowered her palm down for everyone to hop on, then she pulled the front of the waistband of her bikini bottom and waited for them to jump in. The girls had wanted to go in her top, but they were out-voted by the boys in the group, much to their annoyance. The boys jumped in very quickly, hesitantly followed by the girls. Once they were all stowed away, she let her waistband fall back. She gave them all a quick pat, and walked towards the beach.

 

The guard, who had been sleeping beforehand, was suddenly greeted by the sight of a 200-ft tall girl walking towards him. Needless to say, he was surprised. He immediately jumped to his feet and wanted to run, but then he decided against it, noticing her nice demeanor and remembering that it was his job to stay put.

 

"Ummm...ticket please, m-miss?" He says, very unsure of the words coming out of his mouth. She fishes the ticket of her bikini top and, squatting down, hands it to him between her mammoth fingers. He takes it quickly, not wanting to waste the titaness's time, and he rips it in half, handing it back to her. In the midst of that, he notices some bulges in her stretched-out bikini bottom. Some human-shaped bulges. However, not wanting to stare at her private area and not wanting to argue with someone 20 times his size, he lets it slide. She smiles at him reassuringly, and stands back up to her full height.

 

"Have a good day," Halley says, giving him a wave. Blushing, he waves back, watching as she walks towards the beach, her shadow passing him like a cruise liner. He then looks back towards the parking lot, thinking a lot about what just happened.

 

She reaches the water's edge in no time at all, and she gets down on her shins, getting everything out of her bikini top. Feeling the girls inside her bikini bottom bash at her crotch begging to be let out, she gives them all a playful tap before loosening her waistband and letting them all walk out onto her lap.

 

The guys walk out very giddy, burning the memory of where they were into their minds. The girls are definitely less enthusiastic though.

 

"Next time, we get to choose," one of the girls says. Halley laughs at this, and the rest of the girls, suddenly realizing the absurdity of the situation, share her laughter. She lets everyone off her lap, making sure to mischievously push the guys off into the sand, and Halley, endlessly grateful for people who like her despite her large size, gathers everyone together into a quick hug, nuzzling her face into all of them. After that, she lets them go, and all of them start putting everything together, looking forward to their day on the beach.

Constellations by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Gentle-ish

Out in the void of space, Celeste wanders the cosmos, searching for life to interact with. She doesn't remember how long she has been doing this, nor does she know where or how she was born, but she wanders nonetheless, not really caring about those kinds of details. She might think about her origins from time to time in the blank spaces between galaxies, but she tends to brush those ideas aside quickly, preferring to think of new and interesting ways of interacting with the life she encounters.

 

Since she is much larger than the planets she runs into, said interaction is usually very difficult. She has given up trying to speak to the lifeforms, as every time she has tried, she has been attacked by whatever weapon the planet can muster. These weapons have ranged from tickling her to actually causing her harm, but fortunately, none have ever had the power to gravely injure or kill her. Additionally, any injury she receives heals almost instantly, so she assumes that she is somehow immortal. But again, she usually does not dwell on why this happens, preferring to stay in the here and now.

 

--Elsewhere--

 

On the East Coast of the United States, nighttime just arrived. Most people have gone to sleep early so they can get up for work in the morning, but some are still awake, keeping themselves occupied with whatever strikes their fancy. Some of these people are watching the stars, trying to make constellations using their imaginations. Some see a dog, some see a ship, and some see...well, something dirtier than that.

 

Though, in the night sky, some stargazers are noticing a sizable dark spot where there should be stars. They find this immediately strange, as stars don't just vanish from the sky. The longer they look at this dark spot, the more it seems to resemble a woman's silhouette, and it seems to be growing larger. Some stargazers start to panic, and others think their eyes are just playing tricks on them. But suddenly, the dark spot starts to light up, and the approaching form's features begin to become visible.

 

All of the people of the Earth gradually become aware of the approaching celestial body, and their reactions range from full-blown panic to admiration. She continues to draw closer, her focus now noticeably on Earth, and she is taking up more and more of the sky. Even those on the other side of the planet can see her approaching, though their view of her is less clear due to the daylight. Eventually, she reaches the planet, and her heavenly face looks down onto the surface below.

 

-----------

 

Celeste looks at the blue ball hovering by her breasts. She can see some greenery on its surface, probably the land where the tiny lifeforms live, she thinks. Wanting to inspect it closer, she picks it up in her hand, and holds it to her face. She's learned how to harmlessly grasp a planet after numerous failed attempts, so while much of the planet is being pressed against her skin, barely any damage is being done to it.

 

She thinks she feels some bumps in-between the folds on her fingerprint, which given their texture, she assumes are mountains. She also sees some grey spots scattered here and there. Getting incredibly close to the surface of the planet, so much so that her eye enters the atmosphere, she makes out geometric patterns, so she guesses that this is where the people live.

 

After a few minutes, she notices that the planet has not attacked her yet (or so she thinks, she just hasn't noticed their missiles since she's so massive). So to thank them for this, she brings her lips close to the Earth and kisses its surface, leaving a slight indent where her lips were, along with oceans of saliva covering the land. She realizes she might have overdone it, but she stops caring, thinking instead about what the next planet will hold. She releases her grip on the Earth, blows it a kiss goodbye, and swims off into the depths of space, her curiosity satisfied.

 

End Notes:

Sorry if anyone was waiting on new chapters, I'll be able to finish the list soon.

Thunderstorm by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/m, Gentle, Lewd

Crash! Boom!

 

Outside, there's a veritable typhoon, raging like a savage beast. Tree branches are being broken off one-by-one. Traffic signals are swaying violently in the wind. A deluge of water is rushing down the street, pouring into the nearest storm drain without end. It is absolutely miserable outside, which is why I am endlessly grateful to be inside with my husband.

 

The power went out long ago, so we have been bundled up in a blanket in a dark room for hours, illuminated only by candles which are close to burning out their wicks. Well, frankly, saying "we" are bundled up is a tad inaccurate. He is bundled up in the blanket, while I am in his hand, pressed against his warm chest. Amidst the chaos going on outside, it is very soothing to hear the consistent beating of his heart. It would lull me to sleep if not for the violent storm outside.

 

Bang!

A sudden crash of thunder causes me to jump, and I retreat into my husband's chest out of instinct. I also hear his heart skip a beat, and I realize that he was startled too, but kept himself still for my sake. It's such a small gesture (no pun intended), but it makes me even more grateful to be with him right now, and I want to show my gratitude in some way.

 

Since I am pressed against his bare chest, I decide to use that to my advantage. I begin to kiss his flesh slowly, savoring the sensation of his skin against my lips. After a few smooches, I start rubbing his chest with my hands as well. I want to give him a massage, but at my small size, it's probably just a tickle to him. Regardless, he has definitely noticed what I'm doing at this point, and decides to reciprocate.

 

He rubs the back of my head with his finger, stroking it gently and tenderly. He's ruffling my hair, but that's unavoidable I suppose. Another side effect of his rubbing is that my head gets pressed into his skin, meaning my face is now buried in his chest. This doesn't stop me though, as I continue to kiss and rub him, occasionally licking his skin as well.

 

Eventually, he takes his finger off my head, but then he lowers it to my back, and rubs that instead. He moves about my back in a circular motion, massaging my back muscles deeply and firmly. It is incredible, and makes my feelings of gratitude even stronger. It may be somewhat crude, but I suddenly start humping his chest as well. Before I knew it, my lower body just started moving on it's own, and once I noticed, I didn't feel the need to stop. So I continued to hump, kiss, and rub my husband, stopping only to take breaths here and there.

 

Noticing how my love has become quite sexual, my husband removes me from his chest and holds me in front of his face in his open palm. I am completely nude, as is he, as we figured that would be the best way to exchange heat. This ends up working out in more ways than one, as he does not need to remove any clothing from me when he suddenly starts to stroke my penis with his large fingers.

 

My member immediately becomes engorged, filling with blood as all of it rushes from my head to...well, my other head. I begin to grip the loose skin on his palm, lost in the lust that he is making me feel. I can sense each groove of his fingerprint as he moves his fingers up and down on my tiny shaft, with him barely having to expend any effort in pleasing me. Just when I feel like I've reached my peak, his fingers move away, leaving me feeling slightly disappointed.

 

"Honey, what are you--" I begin to say, until I see his face close in on me and his tongue touch my lower body. His lips close around my legs, and I am hoisted in the air, held only by his mouth. His tongue finds its way to my penis, and begins to lick it fervently. I grasp his lips, trying to gain some kind of hold in reality as I can feel my lower body melting in pleasure. I can feel him sucking on my legs like a candy, accompanied by his muscular tongue, which skillfully maneuvers between my legs and out again, teasing me in a way only he knows how.

 

Eventually, I can't hold it back anymore, and I release my load inside of his mouth, my fluids coating the tip of his tongue. He lets his mouth relax and deposits me onto his palm, my body spent from the blissful experience I just had. Between my pants, I look over at his face and can see him smile, some saliva still left on his chin from sucking on me so diligently.

 

"When this storm passes, I hope you'll return the favor~," he says, stroking my chest. Breathing heavily, I give him a thumbs-up, which causes him to let out a slight giggle. Once my breathing returns to normal, he gives me one quick kiss before returning me to his chest. With the rhythmic beating of his heart and the exhaustion from our lovemaking setting in, I quickly lose consciousness. I drift into a peaceful sleep, feeling completely content as the storm continues to rage outside.

 

End Notes:

This is my first time depicting a homosexual couple doing sexual things with each other, so criticism is welcome

Mushrooms by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F and f, Gentle

Allie was hiking through the woods, her backpack weighing heavily on her shoulders. She's been trying to be more "outdoorsy" for a while, but it's definitely been a struggle, given the fact that she isn't in very good shape. That's not to say she's overweight, she has a fairly average build. She just can't run up a hill without needing to catch her breath once she reaches the top.

 

After getting to the summit of one of said hills, she lets her backpack fall to the ground, the contents within it bouncing around on contact. She then sits down on it, taking a deep breath and wiping the sweat from her brow.

 

"Hah...hah…why am I doing this again?" she asks herself, wondering why she's putting herself through this instead of staying home and watching Netflix. However, she reminds herself that it's "good for her," as her mother would say, and she takes a swig of water from her bottle, building up the motivation to continue.

 

Suddenly, she feels a rumble in her stomach, and she realizes that she's hungry for a snack. She gets off her backpack and opens it up, rummaging through it to find something to eat. Unfortunately, she can't seem to find anything, and she hits the ground in frustration.

 

"Damn it! I knew I forgot something!" she says, angry at herself for forgetting to bring something so important. Her stomach rumbles again, and she becomes desperate for food. She searches her surroundings, scanning the flora and sparse fauna surrounding her, and she notices two mushrooms at the base of a tall tree.

 

They look red, with random white spots dotting the toadstool's surface, and Allie, not wanting to eat something poisonous or anything, looks it up on her phone. She finds something that looks almost exactly like it, scrolls quickly through the page without looking at any details, and finds the word "edible" amongst all of the others she chose to ignore.

 

Confident she won't poison herself, she scrambles over to the pair of mushrooms. She finds herself choosing between the two of them, which is strange to her, considering they're probably both the same. Randomly, she chooses the left, breaks off a piece, and pops it in her mouth.

 

It has a bit of a savory taste to it, and she likes it very much. However, she waits before eating any more just in case she made a mistake while looking it up, and she lets the mushroom piece soften in her mouth so she can savor it before swallowing. She tilts her head back and gulps, moving the piece to the back of her throat and down her esophagus. It quickly makes its way down to her stomach, and at the moment it makes contact with her acids, it begins to glow faintly.

 

On the outside, Allie is sitting down on the grass, waiting a minute or two for any side effects to kick in. After that time passes, nothing seems to have happened, so she reaches for the mushroom for another piece. Before she can touch it, her perspective shifts, and she is now looking at the ground, until a large canopy casts a shadow over her and lands right on top of her.

 

Startled by this, she initially panics, but realizing it's just cloth, she tries to find her way out from under it, but while crawling on the ground, she notices that she is suddenly naked, which makes her instinctively cover herself up, until she realizes that no one is looking, so she lowers her arms and continues crawling, wondering why she is naked and under this large cloth...a cloth that has the same color as the shirt she was wearing…

 

Eventually, she finds an opening, and she pops out of it, basking in the sunlight coming down on her. Once her vision adjusts to the outside again, she gasps in surprise as she notices that everything seems to be a lot farther away...and bigger. The reality of the situation sinks in, she has shrunken down to about an inch tall.

 

She looks around erratically, wondering what could have caused it. Nothing seems to stand out to her, save the mushroom she just ate a piece of, and then it clicks with her. She realizes that the mushroom must have made her shrink, like that old movie she watched when she was a kid. If her memory was correct, then the other mushroom must make a person grow, or the other side of the mushroom at least. It was stupid to follow the logic of a movie rather than science, but given that she had no other ideas and her phone dwarfed her by quite a bit at this point, she figured she had no other option.

 

She makes her way over to the base of the mushroom, dodging imperfections in the dirt and scurrying insects that are much scarier at this size. She eventually reaches her goal, taking a deep sigh of relief...until she realizes she has to climb it to get to the edible part of the mushroom. Annoyed, she grabs onto the stalk with her hands and feet, and climbs up to the top, only falling once or twice. She doesn't want to stay small for another second, so she starts tearing off pieces by the handful and eating them as fast as possible, not waiting to see if it works or not. Then, out of nowhere, her perspective changes again, but not to the normal one she was expecting.

 

She is surrounded by what looks like moss, and she's still naked, which annoys her slightly. She scans her surroundings again, and notices what looks like bugs flying by her arm. She bends down to get a closer look, and gasps upon realizing that the "bugs" are actually birds. She grasps at one of the pieces of moss, wanting to confirm her suspicions, and she pulls out a tree, which is now the size of a toothpick to her. Her heart sinks, and she looks back to where she thinks she was before, trying to find the mushrooms again.

 

However, she seemed to have crushed them in the process of growing, along with her supplies and her phone, leaving her completely alone out in the woods. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, thinking about what to do next.

 

"Well," she says, standing up to her full height. "Guess I'll look for a town where someone can help me. Hope no one shoots at me or anything." She takes her first step, committing to one direction as she walks off in search of civilization.

 

Bat by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/m, Ownership

Walking through the streets, I am constantly on edge, looking out for anything suspicious. There's been a string of missing people lately, so my nightly commute has become a lot more dangerous. I figure it has to be a serial killer or something, so whenever anyone passes by me, I watch for any hands in anyone's pockets, keeping my distance just in case one of them has a knife or something. Some might think I'm being paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

 

Suddenly, I hear a group of bats flying through the air, squeaking while their wings flap in the night. I watch them move, transfixed by them and their chaotic movements for some reason. Then, as quickly as they appear, they depart, leaving behind the usual uncomfortable silence of my hometown's streets. I continue to walk, putting my hands in my pockets in an attempt to be casual so I can calm myself down.

 

Not having much else to do, I start listening to the sound of my own footsteps on the sidewalk, paying attention to their consistent rhythm. The sound of my sneakers hitting the concrete is definitely distinct, with a bit of a crunching sound because of the loose stones scattered on it. However, the sound of it starts to change out of nowhere. I can still hear my steps, but there's a slight, bizarre echo to them now, almost as if there's someone else walking close to me…

 

Quickly, I turn around, and my eyes are met with a very attractive looking woman. She has long, black, wavy hair and she's wearing a black dress, black high heels, crimson red lipstick, and an ornate necklace. Also, she has very white skin, but I can't tell if that's just a trick of the light or not. Against my better judgment, I lower my guard and start to talk to her.

 

"Hello, um...how do you do, miss?" I say, not entirely how to address her.

 

"I'm well, thank you for asking. What's a gentleman like you doing out here so late?" She says. At this point, I'm not sure if she's hitting on me or not, but I would like to think she is.

 

"Oh, well um...just doing some last-minute shopping. Ran out of some stuff at home," I respond, lifting my plastic bag full of my purchased products.

 

"Well, I wouldn't want to keep you from your...stuff," she says, giggling after saying that last word. She's about to walk away, but I'm possessed by some feeling within me, and I blurt out "Wait!" before she can get too far. She stops in her tracks, and looks at me expectantly.

 

"I mean...I wouldn't mind a bit of company on my way home," I say, trying to sound confident. She giggles upon hearing my request and smiles, giving me her hand to hold. I take it hesitantly, and then I start walking, with her right next to me.

 

"So, I haven't seen you around here yet, what brings you to--" Before I can finish my question, I feel a sharp pain in my neck, followed by the sensation of her hair settling on my shoulder. I then feel myself getting weaker and weaker, with my energy seemingly being sucked out of me through the point on my neck that is causing me pain. Eventually, I can't keep myself awake any more, and I pass out, realizing at the last second that vampires are real and I just became a victim of one.

 

Though, surprisingly, I immediately regain consciousness, at least from my perspective. My head is still incredibly foggy, but after a little while, I become more lucid and I can finally begin to take stock of my surroundings.

 

As for what those surroundings are, I'm not really sure. I seem to be surrounded by a tent-like structure, with some light seeping through the fabric. I then realize I'm naked, meaning the vampire probably stripped me while I was out. I get up from the floor, which looks an awful lot like concrete, and start walking forward, the cold floor sending chills up my body.

 

"Mmm, that was a good meal~" I hear, the words appearing to come in from above and echoing very loudly. Before I can think about how weird it is for her to have a PA system wherever this is, the tent around me shifts rapidly, the fabric seemingly stretching into the sky. In a matter of seconds, the tent is pulled away, and I am greeted by the sight of the vampire again, only now she's much, much larger.

 

She's squatting down and looking at me with rapt attention, her red eyes burning a hole through my soul. I can see her black panties thanks to the angle I'm at, but I say nothing about that thanks in large part to the extreme fear I'm experiencing right now. I instinctively cover my crotch with my hands, which leads to her giggling again, the sound of which bounces back and forth in my head. Then, without warning, she leans forward and reaches for me.

 

I should run, but I am absolutely frozen in fear, making it very easy for her to grasp my tiny form in her hand. I can feel her skin envelop my entire body, and I suddenly feel the ground drop out from under me as I'm brought up to her face, her face taking up all that I can see.

 

"You'll be a nice pet~" she says, giving me a kiss on my face and coating it with her red lipstick. Then, suddenly, she moves me away from her face and down to her chest, where she pulls her bra and drops me onto her breast. Before I can grab onto anything to stop myself from falling, she pushes me with her finger further down her boob, to the point where my face is met with her nipple which is the same size as my head.

 

Then, she lets her bra snap back, pushing me against her breast. She pulls back on her bra straps, pushing me even deeper into her flesh and hindering any possibility of movement. With me now firmly secure, she starts walking, which makes her boob shake up and down, jostling me around inside her bra. I have no idea where she's taking me, but I get the feeling that I won't be going home anytime soon.

 

"Well, I guess I might as well enjoy it," I think to myself as I proceed to rub her soft skin thoroughly and sensually, eliciting a moan from above.

Rainbow by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/m, Gentle

It's been a long day, and Heather would love nothing more than a bath. She has been hunting for food in the forest since the sun rose, and despite finding enough animals to fill her stomach, it was an exhausting activity, and she is covered in dirt and sweat. Currently, she's walking between the trees, her giant body lumbering about and breaking things in her path without much care.

 

Suddenly, she hears the sound of running water, and her pace becomes more hurried and focused, with her walk turning into a slow run. At this point, she's breaking trees in half with reckless abandon as she moves in a straight line towards the sound. The sound continues to get louder and louder as she moves, and then she finally reaches a clearing, which contains a river and something that makes her jump for joy: a waterfall.

 

The spray coming off the falling water creates a rainbow that stretches across the width of the falls, making the sight of it even more idyllic than before. Though Heather couldn't care less about how beautiful it looks, as her focus is solely on the waterfall itself. It is about 1 and ½ times her height, meaning she can use it to wash herself without needing to bend down. She'll have to remember this spot for later once she gets home.

 

Without any shame, she removes the animal pelts she was using as clothes and exposes herself to the open air, her nude body on full display. She drops them by the river's edge and steps into the water. The water's slightly cold, but she figures she'll get used to it in a few minutes. She walks under the falls, and immediately becomes relaxed when the water makes contact with her skin. It feels almost like a massage, and she takes a deep breath in to fully enjoy the sensation. After this, she gets to what she came here to do, and starts rubbing the dirt and grime off of her body.

 

Unbeknownst to her, a wanderer had seen her run by, a little too closely if he had anything to say about it. Needless to say, he was very curious what would cause her to run with such purpose, and rather than look at what might be chasing her, he follows her tracks to where she was going. Following the path of destruction she created, he reaches the clearing she stopped in, and he freezes on the spot.

 

He was certainly not expecting to see her bathing in the nude, especially with such a lack of concern for whoever could be watching. A part of him wants to stay and watch, and an even smaller part of him wants him to approach her and strike up a conversation. Though, his sense of survival wins out in the end, and he leaves her to her bathing.

 

After about half-an-hour, she is satisfied with her level of cleanliness, so she steps out from beneath the falls and admires her work. After standing on the riverbank for a while so she can dry off, she puts her clothes back on and heads back into the forest, remembering this bathing spot for later. She thinks to herself that she should probably tell the other women in her tribe about these falls, but she figures she should keep it a secret for now, which makes her smile deviously.

Early Morning Hike by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: m, Gentle

When you own a shrink ray, molehills can become mountains. I mean this both figuratively and literally, since I have climbed the molehills in my backyard before and they have been as hard to surmount as actual mountains. Okay, enough with the tortured metaphor.

 

Today, thanks to having way too much free time on my hands, I stayed up all night making the mother of all dirt mounds in my backyard in the hopes of crafting my own Everest. Right now, the sun is just rising, and I've added plenty of steep cliff faces and whatnot so I can make it even harder to climb. Not really for any reason, just to make it all the sweeter once I make it to the top. After finishing the construction of my "mountain," I walk over to the shrink ray I placed on the table by the back door and start fiddling with its settings.

 

I figure that growing back after 12 hours or so should be enough, so I set that as my time limit. Also, I made my mountain suited for a climber who's about 1/2 an inch in height, so I set the size for that as well. After going back inside to get my supplies together, I put on my climbing gear, walk over to the base of my hill, and point the ray at my head. 3...2...1...zap!

 

I open my eyes, and I see a sight that never gets old. The leaves of grass that crumbled beneath my feet before are now the size of trees, eclipsing me with their shadows. By my side, I see some ants carrying some food off into the "forest," likely for their queen back at the nest. While I would love to observe all of this for as long as I could, I remember what I shrunk down for, so I walk towards my creation and begin my climb.

 

It is truly a different thing entirely from this perspective. I can see all of the features I had crafted with my normal-sized hands, from the cliff faces to the tiny stones I placed in the dirt to make spots to rest. It almost doesn't seem like I made it myself at this size, though I have to remind myself that I only shrunk a few minutes ago and that this perspective is temporary. I dig my hands into the dirt and begin my ascent.

 

--2 hours later--

This is proving to be more difficult than I thought. I'm not even an 1/8th up the mountain and I only have 10 hours left. I'll continue resting on this ledge for now, but I'll need to go a bit faster to stay on schedule.

 

--8 hours later--

Well, I am exhausted. I made it back on pace, but it definitely took a lot out of me. I'm now 5/6th the way up the mountain, so I'll need to stay consistent to reach the top in time.

 

--1 hour, 55 minutes later--

Oh my God, I'm so close. There's only 1 minute left and I can see the summit from here. I break into a run, the top almost within my reach. 3...2...1…

 

I return to my original size, and my heart sinks into my feet. I was so close...so unbelievably close, but I couldn't make it in time. I almost wanted to quit this altogether right then and there, but then my mood bounces back. I get off my now destroyed mound of dirt and get my shovel, ready to try again as soon as I recreate my mountain.

Munchies by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/mm, Blaze it

I knew we should have hid our stash better, but I never expected it to be found in such a dramatic fashion. 

 

Out of nowhere, some giant dude came and stole all our weed, and now he's sitting in the middle of town stoned out of his mind. It being 4/20, my friends and I had some plans, to say the least. Last week, we went to the next state over, where this stuff is legal, and we brought as much as we could back to our house, stowing it away for the moment of truth. However, what we didn't see coming was some random, 50 ft dude coming out of the woods and taking all our weed with him. We're not even really sure how he knew where it was nor how he smoked it.

 

Regardless, now he's in the middle of town, pissing off everyone within a mile radius. He's picking up people's cars and pretending they're fighter planes attacking him. He keeps batting them out of the air and dropping them, so a lot of people's cars have been totaled at this point. He's also picking random people up and going on and on about whatever thought pops into his head, and the person he's holding kinda just has to go along with it and wait until he lets them down. Usually, I don't care what happens to other people, but considering it was our weed that got him like this, I got a little annoyed at him. That was supposed to be our high.

 

Then, we hear the loud sound of his stomach growling, and the person in his hand starts sweating nervously. He looks around for something to eat, and that's when he spots a big truck parked outside the bakery. He puts the person down on the ground (and by put I mean drop), and he stumbles over to the truck. The guy who was unloading it runs behind the building in an attempt to get away from the giant, not knowing that the contents of the truck are his main focus instead of him.The giant then picks up the truck, kinda like how you'd pick up a heavy box, and tilts it toward his mouth. 

 

All of the boxes of pastries and sweets fall into his mouth. I'd assume that all that cardboard wouldn't taste very good, but it doesn't look like that's bothering him. In a matter of seconds, the truck is completely empty, and the giant pats his belly, letting out a burp in the process. Everyone around him sighs in relief, but they only have a moment to relax until the giant starts walking around again, clearly still hungry.

 

Rather than let him cause more property damage, the townspeople take initiative and take all the food they can find out to him, laying it on the ground in a big pile. In a couple of minutes, there's a veritable mountain of food piled up in town square, and the giant's mouth salivates with delight. He hobbles over to the pile, and almost like a dog, gets on all fours and eats it using only his mouth. His eyes light up thanks to the cacophony of flavors he's tasting right now, and he tears through the pile in no time at all.

 

Seemingly satisfied, the giant walks back over to the middle of the square and curls up into a ball. Seems like the drugs and food are catching up to him, as he's absolutely unconscious within seconds. Everyone approaches him curiously, then after a few moments of silence interrupted only by the giant's audible snoring, they sigh in relief again, returning to their daily routines.

 

Everyone, that is, except for the police, who call in some help to tow the giant out of the square and to find out where he got the drugs in the first place. I doubt they'd ever be able to connect it back to us, but you can never be too careful. I quickly run back to my house, keeping in mind the goal to hide anything the giant left behind. 

 

There's no way I'd let us go to jail, especially since we never even got to smoke the stuff. That would be total bullshit.

Birds (and the bees) by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle, Lewd

In the park, Sylvia and Rachel are enjoying the lovely weather. The sun is shining down, but not to the point where it is unpleasant, so the temperature is nice and cool. There’s a steady breeze blowing through, which causes their hair to sway gently. Also, the birds are chirping in the trees, creating melodies that come together in a delicate harmony. As far as the two women enjoying the day are concerned, Sylvia is sitting on Rachel’s shoulder, leaning against her neck for support and listening to the soothing rhythm of her breathing.

 

“So how’re you liking our day off?” Rachel says, rousing Sylvia from her trance. She acts like she wasn’t zoning out, and replies, “Not bad, though I guess it could be better.”

 

Rachel rolls her eyes and says, “The weather is perfect, you’re with your super hot girlfriend, you’re not at the office with all those assholes you keep complaining to me about...what could make this better?”

 

Sylvia, rolling her eyes in return at her describing herself as “super hot,” replies, “I don’t know, I guess--HOLY SHIT!”

 

At that exclamation, Rachel jolts in surprise, flinging Sylvia off of her shoulder and onto her chest. She feels where she landed on her body, and looks down at her girlfriend, who is now situated right on top of her cleavage.

 

“What was that for?!” Rachel asks somewhat angrily. Sylvia, shaking a bit from what had startled her and the proceeding events, looks up at her girlfriend’s face and says, “Y-you didn’t hear that buzzing? A bee flew right by me!”

 

Rachel thinks back and remembers that she did hear a faint buzzing before Sylvia startled her. She had thought nothing of it, but the bug was surely more intimidating to her tiny girlfriend. Now feeling a bit bad for her, she notices her shaking, and an idea suddenly pops into her head.

 

“Ohhh, is someone cold?~” Rachel says seductively.

 

Confused, Sylvia replies, “What are you talking abo--”

 

Before she can finish, Rachel uses her index finger and pushes Sylvia right between her boobs. It wasn’t hot out, but that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t still some sweat collecting in her cleavage. Thanks to that, Sylvia slid down very easily, leaving her trapped between her girlfriend’s bountiful breasts. Sylvia would be lying if she said she wasn’t enjoying the experience at least a little bit, as the sound of her girlfriend’s heartbeat and the softness of her skin really soothed her. She would’ve honestly taken a nap right there, if not for her sudden desire to do something a bit...dirty.

 

From between her girlfriend’s boobs, she starts stripping her clothes off, which is made a bit more difficult by the lack of space. Sensing what her girlfriend was doing, Rachel pulls her boobs apart slightly, giving her some room to do her business. After fully stipping, Sylvia gathers all of her clothes and hands them up to her girlfriend, saying, “My clothes, madam.”

 

“Why thank you, my lady,” Rachel says, plucking her girlfriend’s clothes from her and placing them in her pants pocket. Now fully “prepared,” Sylvia maneuvers herself south of Rachel’s cleavage, which sends tingles all up Rachel’s body.

 

After scurrying past her navel, she reaches the waistband of Rachel’s jeans. She tries lifting them, but to no avail. Luckily, Rachel senses her trouble and lifts it for her, allowing her passage to her privates. Now strongly driven by lust, she scrambles her way to Rachel’s pussy and grabs a hold of her clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout Rachel’s body.

 

“Ohhh, Sylvia…” Rachel says, already losing the capacity for rational thought. Sylvia shifts her body on top of her vulva, making her way to her vagina. Not able to wait anymore, Rachel places her fingers on her crotch and rubs furiously, pushing Sylvia headfirst inside her up to her shoulders. Sylvia helps her out in her lustful pursuit, and grabs a hold of her skin in hopes of pushing herself in deeper. She keeps going deeper and Rachel gets hornier and hornier, and eventually, she is fully inside, surrounded by her girlfriend’s walls and her intoxicating scent.

 

Rachel’s face is completely red, absolutely loving the feeling of Sylvia inside of her. However, she wants to make the most out of this, so instead of allowing Sylvia to completely have her way with her right now, she stands up, shuffling her around inside of her. She pats her crotch, and says, still a bit woozy from the chemicals coursing through her right now, “Wait until we get home love, then we can have all the fun you want.”

 

Hearing this, Sylvia stays still inside Rachel as she walks out of the park, getting pushed back and forth by her walls with each step. She’ll be patient, but that doesn’t mean she can’t have some fun on the way back. She pushes against her vaginal wall, earning a moan, followed quickly by a groan from Rachel. Sylvia smiles deviously, looking forward to the rest of the day.

Dancing by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Inspired heavily by Mejiro's giantess stripper drawings.

Tags: F/mm, Gentle, Lewd

Needless to say, I'm a little bit nervous. I've never done something like this before, but my friends talked me into it, saying I should do something special for my birthday. Walking through the front doors, I take a big gulp of air in and walk down the hallway towards the doors at the end of it. My friends hold the doors open for me with big smiles on their faces, and after giving them an annoyed look, I look ahead of me, and I become both very excited and extremely apprehensive.

 

In front of me are girls swinging around poles, but the girls doing the dancing are absolutely enormous. Not in the fat way mind you, even though I have no problem with that. I mean that they are the size of literal skyscrapers, dancing on floors that extend deeply into the ground. I probably would've found these women intimidating at normal size, but at this size, it is 100x worse.

 

In the middle of my mental preparation, my "friends" push me in the back in an effort to get me to walk towards one of the women. I leer at them again and then I take a deep breath before taking a step forward. With each step, it seems as though the women keep getting bigger. The rational side of my head tells me it's just because I'm getting closer, but the rest of it is telling it to run away from the growing woman. Though, to avoid the inevitable teasing from my friends, I keep walking, eventually taking a seat at a table at the edge of the balcony overlooking the dancer.

 

The waitress comes over to our table, donning a revealing outfit similar to the giant dancers, and takes our orders before leaving us to watch the women dance. The one closest to us has on a purple bikini, with scattered gemstones to give it a bit more vibrance. Her black hair extends down to her back, and sways with each graceful movement. I can also hear the stomp of her high-heeled shoes hundreds of feet below me as the sound echoes up from the depths. It's certainly quite a display, one that I would unknowingly get acquainted with very soon.

 

Unbeknownst to me, my friends had ordered a "special" for me when the waitress came by. The dancer, who had been swaying without pause, suddenly lifted her finger to her ear, seemingly to listen to some kind of earpiece more clearly. Then, her whole body shifts and my face is staring right at her midsection, which is now only a few feet from me. I look up and see her face staring down at me. Her expression is somewhat relaxed, likely since I'm definitely not the first one to have ordered whatever this "special" is, but I can almost detect a slight grin on the corner of her mouth.

 

Before I can think about what that means, I am hoisted up into the air, her fingers pinching me by my torso. I hold onto her fingertip out of instinct, and I can feel the smooth surface of her fingernail, which is covered in purple nail polish. She brings me up to her face, and with her grin getting wider, she brings me over to her mouth, and tosses me inside like a piece of candy.

 

Her mouth is like a humid swamp, with wet saliva everywhere and an overwhelming atmosphere. The air is somewhat hard to breathe in here, but I doubt that I'll pass out from oxygen deprivation or something. Before I can steady myself on her undulating tongue, she moves it out from underneath me, and pins me to the bottom of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. Now at the mercy of her wet muscle, she moves me around the inside of her moist cave, pinning me against her cheeks, her teeth, the roof of her mouth, you name it. I'm almost never given any time to rest as I'm moved to one location, played with, and then moved again. At certain points, I can definitely tell that she is intentionally licking the bottom half of my body, likely trying to find my crotch.

 

This goes on for what feels like an hour, as I am played with like candy while she continues her dance on the pole. Mercifully, she is given the command to let me out of her mouth, and she spits me out onto her cleavage, a stream of saliva following me out. Then, without warning, she presses her two boobs together, squeezing me between them. She rubs them up and down, drying me off while at the same time letting her saliva coat me completely. I swear I can almost hear her moan as she does this, which would be flattering if I had anything to do with helping her get off.

 

After a minute or so, she fishes me out from between her cleavage, and I am once again brought in front of her mouth. I almost expect her to toss me in again, but instead she kisses me with her huge, plump lips. Her lips pretty much envelop my entire body, so it's not much of a kiss in the traditional sense. She then puts me back down at my table, dropping me right on top of my chair, almost as if I had never left my seat.

 

My friends make teasing remarks at me, calling me a sly dog and taking pictures of me for "posterity." I roll my eyes, getting a bit sick of their antics, but then I look back at the dancer I just had my session with, and she's back to dancing like before. I have mixed feelings about that, considering it feels as though I was nothing to her but part of her job. However, when her face is pointed towards me, she gives me a wink, not breaking her stride.

 

I'd never tell my friends this, but I can't wait to come here again. Hopefully on my next visit, I'll be able to have a bit more of a "private" meeting with her.

 

End Notes:

Coincidentally, it's my birthday the day after posting this chapter, so yay me I guess.

Lock and Key by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/m, Gentle, Lewd

 

Today is the day, and Phoebe is completely ready for it. After a week or so of planning (and a couple purchases online), she has everything she needs for her little game. The only thing she needs now is her boyfriend, who should be home any minute now. With a skip in her step, she runs to the bedroom and locks the door, followed quickly by the minute sounds of keys jingling outside.

 

Crow had no reason to suspect anything was different before entering their house. Turning the key in the miniature door cut out of the main door, his 2-inch body enters the house, greeted by the sight of their living room looking much different than before with all of the furniture moved around. Immediately finding this odd, he calls out for his girlfriend, only to be interrupted by the sound of her voice coming out of a walkie-talkie that is resting high above him on a table.

 

"How was your day at work, sweetie?~" Phoebe says happily.

 

"Umm, it was okay. What's all this for?" Crow says, gesturing to the state of the living room, even though there's no way Phoebe could see him do that.

 

"Well, I thought since you have some free time today, you might want to play a little game of mine. Interested?~" Phoebe says, laying on the bed with her feet swaying in the air.

 

Crow, curious about what she has in mind, says, "Alright. What's the game?"

 

"Well, I've laid out some clues around the house. If you follow all of them, you'll find the key to the bedroom, which I'll be waiting in to give you your reward~" Phoebe replies, putting extra emphasis on the last word. "Are you ready, my little man?"

 

With his cheeks as red as a tomato, he says, "Y-yeah, I'm ready."

 

"Awesome. Good luck~" Phoebe says, putting down her walkie-talkie and laying on the bed. She waits impatiently for her boyfriend to complete the task, and has some personal fun in the meantime.

 

The first clue is incredibly easy to find, what with being laid out right in front of the front door. The paper says,

 

"To solve this riddle, you don't need to be a soothsayer;

Just press play on the DVD player!"

 

Crow isn't really sure if she's just making the first one easy so each one can be harder than the last, or if she's just horny and made these riddles purposefully easy so she could get him to her room faster. He decides not to dwell on it for too long.

 

He walks over to the DVD player and hits play, stepping back afterwards so he can get a good view of the TV. The DVD player boots up, and starts up a tv show at the point where it left off. Namely, it starts at the Sweet Victory scene in that one famous Spongebob episode. Knowing it well, Crow turns off the DVD player quickly, assuming that that scene was the clue.

 

He thinks about what the answer to Phoebe's riddle might be. He first thinks that the scene is a reference to how the NFL screwed Spongebob fans over by not playing the song at the Super Bowl, but neither of them are very big sports fans, so he throws that idea out. After a minute or so, he realizes that he's probably overthinking it, and looks over to the drawer containing all of their CDs, noticing that it is conspicuously open.

 

In between all of the CD cases, he spots a piece of paper sticking out, and he rushes over to it, pulling it out and holding the relatively large paper like a pirate's treasure map. On it, in surprisingly small lettering which must have taken some effort from Phoebe to look legible, the next clue is written.

 

"You've done well so far, despite your super small height;

Next, think of where you were trapped last Friday night~"

 

"Oh boy," Crow thinks. He'd definitely rather not think about that. Phoebe was drunk that night, carrying Crow in her panties as she was making her way home from the bar. He had wanted to go with her to one of the normal-sized bars, but she found a way to make it more "interesting," and he didn't feel like arguing with her. Once she got home, she felt the need to use the restroom, and then she sat down quickly without removing Crow first, so then he fell in, and then--

 

Crow stops his train of thought, not wanting to remember the next part. He takes a deep breath and walks towards the bathroom, which happens to be right across from Phoebe's bedroom. Either she wants him to run back and forth all around the house or she's being merciful and ending this game as quickly as possible, and Crow knows he would prefer it to be the latter.

 

Entering the bathroom, he wonders how he'll get up on top of the toilet, but then he notices a small rope (or string, to be more precise) dangling from the top. He figures that she wants him to climb up there, an idea that he's not a big fan of but will go along with nonetheless. Gripping the rope with both hands, he starts to ascend, climbing in what one would describe as the least graceful way imaginable. Phoebe usually lifts him up to high places, so this kind of exercise is a bit foreign to him.

 

Eventually, he makes it to the top, where he wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath into his tiny, worn-out body. He sees another piece of paper taped down to the toilet seat, and he shambles over to it, praying that this clue doesn't require any physical activity. The paper reads:

 

"You're almost at the end, so conserve all your power~;

You'll find the key inside of the shower."

 

The way the first sentence ended confirmed Crow's suspicions of what "reward" Phoebe had in store for him, but he could think about that later, since now he had to get off of the toilet and over to the shower. Luckily for him, she had laid a bunch of towels on the ground by the toilet, acting as an airbag of sorts that would cushion his fall. Not wanting to climb back down on the rope, he jumped right off of the toilet, flying through the air until he landed softly on the white cotton of the towels.

 

After jumping off of them onto the tiled floor, he makes his way over to the shower, ducking under the curtain and finding the key he was told to look for, laying right in front of the drain. Crow picks it up, the key resembling some kind of sword at his size, and he walks out of the bathroom, finally making his way to Phoebe's bedroom.

 

One thing that he didn't think of at first was how to open the door in the first place, as it was impossible for him to reach the doorknob, let alone push the whole door open. Instead, he decided to do something else with the key. Crow spins around, holding the key like one would at one of those events in the Olympics, and he lets go as he turns towards the gap below the door. As a result, the key slides along the wooden floor. Besides the key now being in the hands of someone who could use it, the key skidding likely made enough noise for Phoebe to notice it.

 

Suddenly, Crow thinks about how there's no need for a key considering the lock isn't on her side of the door, but he figures the key was probably more symbolic of him completing the challenge than a way to actually get in, so he quickly tries to forget about that detail. Forgetting it proves to be very easy, as Phoebe quickly opens the door to show off an incredible sight. Her titanic body looms over Crow...her titanic, nude body. Her bare feet rest against the wooden floor, giving off a scent that might be unappealing for others, but Crow finds pretty arousing. He then brings his attention farther up, and notices that her pussy is already fairly wet, likely due to the fun she had with herself while she was waiting. A drop of pre-cum falls from her vaginal lips, landing close to Crow's body and forcing him to gulp as he imagines what she'll want to do to him when he gets in.

 

He has no time to observe the rest of her body, as her hand descends rapidly towards him, and he is hoisted into the air as her moist, fluid-covered fingers pinch him and drown him in pheromones. He gets brought up to her amber eyes, which look at him with lust and desire, and he can see her face contort into a devious smile.

 

"Congratulations, my little genius. Now, it's time for your reward," Phoebe says, turning towards the bed and closing the door behind her, ready to please herself with her boyfriend all night long.

End Notes:

I'm still alive, there were just a bunch of circumstances in the way of me finishing this chapter. Hopefully I'll finish the rest of these chapters soon.

Toss a Coin by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:


Tags: F/fm, Gentle

In the middle of this small, secluded town, there lies a fountain, spewing forth water that when hit by the sun’s rays, shines in all colors of the rainbow. They also say that if you give a good enough offering, your deepest desire will be made into reality. Needless to say, when I first learned about this place from an old, dusty book in the library, I knew I would want to go there someday. It was in another country, so I spent months scraping together money so I could afford a plane ticket there. My parents thought I was getting a bit over-excited about something that was probably a myth, but I figured they just didn’t believe in magic like I did, so I ignored them. Eventually, I made enough money, boarded the first flight there, and now I’m at the top of the hill that leads right to the town. I’m practically skipping while I’m walking, absolutely giddy to see the idyllic, quaint town that I’m imagining in my mind...so you can imagine my disappointment when the town finally enters my field of vision and I’m met with a town in ruins, overrun by vines and other assorted flora.


The sight alone makes me want to turn back and forget any of this ever happened, but something draws me towards the ruins, whether it be curiosity or some unseen force guiding me. Also, I’d probably regret it if I didn’t at least investigate a little after coming all this way, so I think, “Why not? I’ll go and check it out.” Making it to the bottom of the hill is no easy task since I’m not exactly the most coordinated person out there, but after about an hour of walking (mostly tripping, I make it to the bottom of the hill, the town’s edge right in front of me.


I figured it would look better up close, but the exact opposite turned out to be true. The first buildings I saw were completely decimated, covered in what looked like soot and fire damage. At first, I thought that this town got hit by a volcanic eruption or something, but I checked the map about a thousand times before coming here, and there were no volcanoes within a thousand miles of this place. I then thought there was a bombing or something, but I couldn’t find any shrapnel either. My final thought was that it was a forest fire of some kind, but something about the damage seemed more...direct, in that the flames seemed like they were aimed straight at the buildings. 


Walking through, I finally stumbled upon the fountain I was looking for...or what was left of it anyway. Whatever ornate decorations it had sculpted into it before were completely worn away. Along with that, the fire damage was most extensive here, with most of it centered around the fountain itself. The pavement surrounding the fountain was completely black, and the surrounding buildings’ walls were black as well. Whatever destroyed the town seemed to start here, which gave me both a sense of fear and wonder. The fountain might actually work, but would I want whatever wish it would grant me?


I turned around ready to get as far away from this place as possible, but once again I was drawn to the fountain for some unknown reason. I walked towards it, the bottoms of my shoes becoming pitch black from the soot, and I came to a stop at the fountain, which had long since stopped flowing with water. From my pocket, I pulled out my offering, which was a shiny, silver coin. Some might think that this offering was pretty meager and unimpressive, but the reason I think it’s a good enough offering is that it belonged to my grandmother, who passed away just last year. We were always incredibly close, talking for hours and hours about what we were doing with our lives, but then one day, she just died out of nowhere. It was probably just from old age, but that didn’t stop me from bawling my eyes out that day. This coin is important because it was her prized possession, and I cherish it just as much as she did.


I held the coin in my hand, hesitant to throw it into the fountain. I then realized that if this didn’t work, I could just pick it back up without any problems, which definitely made me feel better. Taking one more step forward, my feet were flush with the edge of the fountain, and I began to make my wish.


“Hey, magic fountain, um...so basically, I’ve always been bullied for being short. It’s just a matter of genetics, but that doesn’t stop the jackasses at school from calling me shorty, pipsqueak, dwarf. My personal favorite insult is hobbit, which doesn’t even make any sense, like, I wear shoes all the time, even when it gets hot out I don’t wear flip-flops or sandals, so no one’s ever even seen my feet, so I don’t know how that got started, I just…” Realizing I was rambling, I stopped talking, took a deep breath, and said, “So basically, my wish is to be taller, if you could do that that would be cool.” With a swish of my wrist, the silver coin left my hand and landed with a hard clunk on the fountain’s stone floor.


Right before my fingers let go of the coin, my mind was telling me how stupid this was, and that there was no way this would work. Heck, I might as well wish to be the size of a mountain for how much difference that would make. That thought was the last one I had before I felt the coin leave my hand.






Nothing, absolutely nothing is happening. Of course, nothing is happening, how stupid was I for thinking that this fountain would actually grant wishes? I should just get my coin and go home. My parents better not tell me “I told you so,” that would be worse than the long plane ride back all on its own. Figuring that my wish wouldn’t get granted, I leaned forward to grab my coin. Then, I saw a bright flash, and that was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.


Upon waking up, I stood up and wiped the sleepiness from my eyes, only to see a white sheet as far as the eye could see. The sky was blue, which I thought was weird since it was cloudy when I had thrown the coin into the fountain. I looked down at myself and noticed that not only was the white sheet up to my boobs, but I was completely naked! I instinctively covered my crotch with my hand and blushed in embarrassment, even though it seemed like no one was actually watching. I then inspected the sheet a bit closer and noticed that it went right through me. I waved my hand through it, and it offered no resistance at all, almost as if it (or I) was intangible. I couldn’t handle it anymore, I needed to see what was under this sheet.


Squatting down, I finally got a good look at what was at my feet. I was surrounded by very uneven land, varying wildly in color from spot to spot. One part was dark-green, while another part was grey and brown, with a lot of geometric patterns all around it. Curious about what I was looking at, I took a wad of the dark-green ground and held it in my hand for a closer look. My eye was not an inch from it as I tried to figure out what it was, and my heart almost stopped when I realized the truth. All of this dark-green stuff was trees! The tree trunks couldn’t have been thicker than the hairs on my head! Petrified, I looked over to the grey part of the ground, and I crawled towards it, my hands and knees on the ground as I inspected it. To my horror, it was definitely a city. I could see buildings, roads, and even the runway of the airport where I landed. It finally dawned on me that I was absolutely massive, and the humans that used to tower over me were now less than ants.


Oh shit, how was I going to explain this to my parents?

End Notes:

So um... it has been 474 days since I uploaded the last chapter. Let's just say "soon" is a relative term.

Running by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle, Lewd

Sonia always went on a jog each morning, but this morning would be special. Her girlfriend, Lisa, would be joining her. Lisa didn’t actually know that yet, but she was definitely about to find out.


Lisa was in the living room reading a book on the couch, and Sonia walked in with a spring in her step. Hearing her footsteps, Lisa looked up from her book and saw something very surprising. The couple had been together for a couple of months, so the sight of Sonia’s toned body was not a new sight to behold, but her clothes were another story. They seemed to be a size too small, and cupped Sonia’s curves and nethers very tightly, leaving very little to the imagination.


Blushing, Lisa says, “Wow, you’re uh…”


“Stunning? Hot? Ripped?” Sonia interjected, striking a pose with each word.


Rolling her eyes, Lisa replied, “Not what I was gonna say, but that works too.”


With a giggle and a smirk, Sonia walked towards her, which was slightly intimidating to Lisa for two reasons. One, she was much less muscular than Sonia by quite a wide margin, and two, she was also a lot shorter too… a lot shorter.


Looming over her girlfriend’s inch-tall form with her crotch level with her body, Sonia cooed, “Awww, are you saying you don’t like my body?~”


Lisa blushed, with both of them knowing that definitely wasn’t the case, and Sonia taking full advantage of that fact.


“N-no, I do,” Lisa stammered. “But aren’t those clothes kind of... tight on you?”


Smiling, Sonia knelt down, bringing her face level with Lisa, after which she plucked her girlfriend between her fingers and held her in front of her eyes.


“Yup, and since you love my body so much, why don’t you join it on my run?~” Sonia whispered, each word dripping with lust.


Words could not describe how much Lisa would like that, but her self-preservatory instincts were screaming at her to say no. They almost won in the end, but since she hesitated for too long, Sonia took her silence as a yes and brought her down towards her midsection.


As Lisa was lowered down past her boobs and towards her crotch, she firmly expected to be placed inside of Sonia’s panties. She was right about where she was going, but only partially. As she imagined herself being pressed firmly against Sonia’s pussy, she was surprised to notice that once she was level with her waistband, she was brought around back… towards her butt.


“Wait! Wait! I didn’t ask for this! Sonia, stommmmmmmmmph--” she tried yelling before Sonia pulled on her waistband and stuffed her between her buttcheeks. Once she was inside, Sonia pushed her a bit further down, pulled up her panties (which pushed her deeper), and breathed a long sigh of contentment.


“You feel really good back there, honey. Don’t worry, I’ll let you join me in the shower once we get home~” Sonia cooed before walking out the door and beginning to jog. Just the act of walking was intense for Lisa, so she knew it could only get worse as Sonia’s jog continued.


Sure enough, as time went on, things only became more overwhelming. Thanks to Sonia’s fitness, not only did her run go on for quite a while, but she never even seemed to slow down, meaning Lisa was never given a moment’s rest between her cheeks. On top of that, Sonia’s body gradually heated up from her exercise, which caused her cheeks to sweat and cover Lisa from head to toe in her fluids. And with how her cheeks rubbed each other back and forth as she ran, they made sure that said sweat would be embedded into Lisa’s skin as thoroughly as possible. 


Despite all of this, Lisa had to admit that she was enjoying herself. Sonia’s butt was much less smelly than she would have expected, and by this point in their relationship, Lisa was well-acquainted with the concept of “sensory overload.” This was definitely that, but cranked up to 11. Lisa couldn’t have formed a coherent thought if she tried. Her only thoughts were that of her girlfriend’s butt, and the many ways it dominated her senses.


After what seemed like hours, Sonia was back at her front door, bending over and wheezing from exhaustion. She usually didn’t push herself as far as she did today, and whether she had done that because of how good her girlfriend felt “back there,” her desire to subject Lisa to as much of her butt as possible, or simply a want to impress her (or a combination of the three), she could definitely use a shower. 


Upon entering her bathroom, she threw all of her clothes into a heap, exposing her nude, wet body to the air. Though before she went into the shower stall, she was reminded of her girlfriend’s presence via a few weak squirms. She giggled, surprised that she was still conscious and that she didn’t fall out when she took off her panties. She must have been really deep in there, she thought to herself, the image of which ignited a fire inside of her.


Though before she could act out her newly discovered fantasy, she had to fulfill her promise to her girlfriend. So, she pulled Lisa out of her buttcheeks and held her clothed, dirty body in her hands. She could tell that she was too tired to disrobe herself on her own, so Sonia removed her clothes with her fingers, to which Lisa offered very little resistance.


Once she was fully nude, Sonia brought her close to her lips and inadvertently sniffed her.


“Wow, you reek, Lisa! What were you doing back there?~” Sonia giggled, speaking softly enough to not hurt Lisa’s ears.


“I… hate you… so much,” Lisa panted, unable to get out any more words than that.


“I know~” Sonia replied, petting her diminutive girlfriend on the head to make up for messing with her. She continued to do that as she approached the shower, ready to rid both of them of their filth.


“Hey, how about I kill two birds with one stone and use you as my loofah?” Sonia asked, clearly unable to wait until after the shower to have some fun. Lisa said nothing, as all of her energy had left her long ago. Though right before Sonia turned on the water, she felt a weak nuzzle against her fingertip, which said more than words ever could.

Gardening by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/f, Gentle

Sally was currently tending to the flowers in her backyard garden when something truly remarkable happened. One of the flowers in bloom, upon spreading its colorful petals, revealed a tiny girl laid out on top of its floret. Looking closer at the miniature person, she looked completely normal aside from her size. Her next object of attention was the seed packet she had used for this floral cluster. Holding it in her hand, her eyes were immediately drawn to the text in the bottom right corner: A magical surprise awaits you…


She just thought that it was promotional fluff, it never occurred to her to take those words literally.


Suddenly, a breeze swept through the garden, causing the tiny girl to shiver due to her lack of clothes. Noticing her discomfort, Sally gently scooped her into her warm hands and carefully carried her inside. She didn’t know what she was going to do with her, but the fact that she was cuddling her warm skin in her sleep certainly affected her eventual decision.


When the little flower girl finally awoke, she was covered with what appeared to be a thin piece of fabric that was acting as a blanket of sorts. She looked to the left and saw wooden structures in the distance, and when she looked to the right, what she saw elicited a loud yelp from her.


Sally had been watching over her as she slept, and despite having plenty of time to think about how to explain the situation to her, all of those thoughts left her head the moment she heard her yelp. Instinctively, she leaned forward before saying:


“It’s okay lil’ one, it’s okay!” This did little to assuage the girl’s fears. If anything, the unintentionally loud volume of Sally’s voice combined with her intimidating stature only terrified her more. Scrambling to her feet, she started to run away, only to be immediately stopped by Sally’s hand walling off her escape and knocking her off her feet.


“Relax lil’ girl, I’m not gonna hurt ya…” Sally said, this time with a much more gentle inflection. The flower girl was still afraid, but her words didn’t scare her as much this time, prompting her to simply wiggle backward and sit with her back firmly pressed against the “wall” instead of running away.


With a sigh, Sally quietly asked, “You got a name? Or are you fine with me just calling ya lil’ one?”


The little girl thought deeply about it but despite her best efforts, no such name came to mind. Her earliest memory was waking up on the table and seeing this behemoth looming over her, so with a sorrowful expression, she slowly shook her head.


This broke Sally’s heart, so much so that she immediately tried petting the tiny girl on the back, abandoning her reservations about touching her before she was ready. The little girl initially jumped in place, her instincts telling her to run from this new sensation. But after a few moments, she realized what Sally was doing, and it felt nice. Against her better judgment, she lowered her guard and stayed seated.


“Sorry for spookin’ you, lil’ one… hey, how about I call you Lily? It kinda sounds like lil’, and you did come from a flower after all,” Sally murmured with a giggle. The little girl thought about her situation for a moment. She had no past, no name, and knew no one, except for this giant who seemed to want to take care of her. She wasn’t sure if she could even get away from this woman if she tried, and if she was being honest with herself, she didn’t feel the motivation to run anymore. 


Throwing caution to the wind, Lily whispered, “That sounds nice.”


Sally’s eyes flew open at hearing her talk. Granted, she could only hear a faint, high-pitched hum due to how quietly Lily spoke, but she read her lips well enough to understand what she said.


Smiling, Sally cooed, “Well Lily, how ‘bout I let you take a lil’ bath? You got quite a bit of dirt on ya.” Looking down at herself, Lily let out a quiet giggle that melted Sally’s heart. With a nod, Lily stood still and waited for Sally’s palm so she could climb on. Hesitantly, she mounted the giant hand, after which she felt the world drop out from under her as she ascended. She held onto Lily’s skin for dear life, noticing how soft and warm it felt.


“Oh I’m sorry,” Sally giggled. “Here, this should help.”


With that, she held Lily against her breast for support. Lily froze, but less out of fear and more due to processing these new stimuli. After a few seconds, she did something that caught Sally completely off guard.


Lily yawned and closed her eyes, nuzzling against her shirt-clad boob. Sally felt tears of joy welling up inside her, with one escaping down her cheek. Resisting the urge to shower this tiny girl with kisses and affection, she carefully walked to the bathroom to prepare her bath.

Hidden Path by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/f, Gentle

“Okay, I’m 100% lost,” Stacy grumbled to herself. She had planned to use her GPS to guide her on this nature hike, but what she had forgotten was to charge her phone the night before. Figures that it had conked out in one of the deepest parts of the woods too. The universe really had it out for her today.


“Alright, let me go over it again. I went up that hill, then I went along the river for a bit, then I passed by a tree with a huge crack in it, then a white tree… or was it gray...or was it...FUCK! ALL THESE TREES LOOK THE FUCKING SAME!” Stacy yelled, tossing her dead phone into the foliage. She expected to hear the sound of it shattering against something, but that sound never came. Curious, she approached the foliage and worked her way through it, cursing at all of the branches and vines that impeded her progress.


Eventually, she made it all the way through, collapsing onto the dirt from the sudden change in resistance to her movements. 


“Dammit! I liked these jeans too…” Stacy growled. At this point, she desperately wanted to find civilization, though not because it would mean she could get home. Her main desire was to find someone living that she could yell at in a never-ending rant about how stupid cell phones are, among other things. 


Looking up from her jeans, she noticed something very odd. On the cliffside in front of her, she saw a gray, metallic door. Needless to say, it stood out from its surroundings. With slow, deliberate steps, she approached the door, growing more excited as she got closer, her mind filling with images of what could be behind it. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of it, her hand reaching for the handle without even realizing it.


*click* *click*


Locked. Of course it was. She looked at the handle, and above it was a standard-looking numerical keypad.


“I could be here all day punching numbers in!... Eh, I don’t have anything better to do. Let’s try...1-2-3-4,” she mumbled, not expecting it to work in the slightest.


As she gripped the handle and pushed down, it suddenly gave way, and the door slid open.


“You’re shitting me…” she said, flabbergasted. After a moment of appreciating her luck (and wondering how stupid the security guy must be), she pushed the door the rest of the way open.


In front of her sat a man. A naked man. A naked, hundred-foot tall man. Her eyes traced his body up to his face, which stared right into her eyes. He didn’t look angry. Rather than that, he looked bored, and the sight of someone new was the only bit of excitement he had felt in quite a while. 


She stood there frozen as his hand reached toward her, but before it could even touch her, her vision went black.



She woke up with a start, finding herself back home somehow and strangely, in her pajamas. She looked around, noticed nothing out of the ordinary, and said, “That was a dream wasn’t it…”


She habitually reached over for her phone, only to grasp the top of her wooden nightstand. Above everything that happened before she blacked out, the absence of her phone was what confirmed her suspicions. What she saw was real. 


But rather than think about why a company or the government was hiding a giant person in a secret bunker, or why there was a door leading to it in the middle of nowhere, or why some moron gave the door the easiest code to guess ever, only one thought crossed her mind:


“Dammit! If you’re gonna try to make me think that dude wasn’t real, you could at least get my phone first!”

Surprise! by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/m, Gentle, Lewd

“I’m home!” Joe said, plopping everything he was holding by the door, exhausted by the day’s work. He was really annoyed that his boss made him come to work on his birthday, but he couldn’t do anything about it. He needed this job, so he just had to swallow his pride and keep his mouth shut. 


Walking deeper into the house, he noticed that his boyfriend wasn’t in his usual spot by the TV. Normally, that wouldn’t be worrying for anybody, but considering his boyfriend was only a few inches tall, he immediately started thinking the worst. What if the neighbor’s cat got in again? What if he fell from the countertop when he was getting something to eat? What if…


His train of thought was derailed by the massive cake resting on the table. He approached it and saw his name etched in icing all along the top of it, along with the words “Happy birthday!” written in very professional-looking cursive. 


“Well, this is definitely store-bought,” he thought to himself, knowing full well that his boyfriend’s handwriting wasn’t that good. He hadn’t given anyone else a key to his front door, so by process of elimination, he determined that his boyfriend was the only one who could have done this for him. Though the question remained: where was he?


“Honey! Where are you?” Joe called out.


“Right here!” he replied, prompting Joe to look down toward the direction of his voice. In the middle of the cake, he saw his tiny boyfriend, Lucas, nude and covered head to toe in frosting and cake crumbs. Joe then looked around him and noticed bits of frosting strewn about the cake top, almost as if Lucas had emerged from the cake like the chest-burster from Alien. The whole scene sent Joe into a much-needed laughing fit.


“Aww come on! This was supposed to be sexy, not funny!” Lucas yelled, pouting with his arms crossed. Once he recovered, Joe stood back up and loomed over his boyfriend, his demeanor having noticeably shifted.


“Don’t worry, you’re plenty sexy. Now, let’s clean you up. You look positively delicious~” Joe teased, plucking Lucas from the cake and holding him in front of his face. Lucas attempted to keep up a confident exterior, but it was crumbling in the wake of Joe’s powerful stare. By the time Joe’s tongue peeked out from between his lips, Lucas’s face was beet red, and his cock had long since become very erect.


Joe’s wet muscle soon made contact, instantly eliciting a moan from his tiny captive. For Joe, the taste was amazing; the sweetness of the cake mixed with his boyfriend’s salty sweat to form an intoxicating flavor. He let out a moan of his own, vibrating Lucas’s body pleasantly.


He didn’t leave one inch of his boyfriend untouched either. His tongue worked its way into every nook and cranny on his body, giving extended attention to Lucas’s more intimate zones. Lucas could feel himself getting closer to climax, but right before he could orgasm, Joe pulled him away, frustrating Lucas immensely.


“Why did you do that? I was so close!” Lucas yelled angrily.


“Calm down, I was just going in for seconds~” Joe replied. Lucas was confused until he felt himself being lowered back towards the cake. Once his body made contact, he was rolled in the icing, covering his entire body in white cream. 


“Later tonight, this won’t be the only white cream he’ll be covered in~,” Joe thought to himself, putting a smirk on his face.


Once his boyfriend was appropriately seasoned, he immediately brought him back up to his mouth and resumed licking his body. Thanks to the anticipation that had been building up inside of Lucas, it didn’t take long to bring him to the edge this time. The moment that Joe’s tongue poked his dick, he was pushed past it. His body seized with pleasure, and white, hot cum poured out of his slit and onto the surrounding icing. Joe’s tongue glided across that spot again, and he quickly noticed the new flavor that graced his taste buds.


“Ooo, looks like they added something special to this icing. It’s so yummy, I want to have more… so much more.”


For the rest of the day, Lucas spent his time covered in saliva, icing, cum, or all three at once. By nightfall, he was spent, immediately falling asleep on Joe’s warm chest as they both laid in bed. He was glad to have made Joe’s birthday so special, but he was glad it only came once a year. Despite his wishes, his little body could only take so much.

Dandelions by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: F/fm, Violent

I tried mixing things up and wrote much more conversationally and humorously than I usually do. This was the result...

Sit back my children, as I tell you a story full of romance, hardship, and violence. Lots and lots of violence. 


It starts with a girl, skipping through a clearing without a care in the world, an image so wholesome that it looks like it got ripped straight out of Little House on the Prairie. She’s wandering through the flowers, feeling the warm sun caress her face. A cool, refreshing breeze blows her hair back, and birds are chirping from the distant trees.


Suddenly, her eyes are drawn to a group of dandelions dotting the grass. An idea crosses her mind that she can’t resist, and in a swift motion, she kneels down and plucks the dandelion from its roots. With a smile on her face, she takes a deep breath in and blows hard, freeing the seeds from their earthly bonds. They fly off into the sky, and the girl continues on her path, now singing to herself merrily.


Now, you might be thinking: “Where’s all the violence? And the hardship? Unless the girl has sore knees from kneeling, there isn’t much suffering going on yet. Where do you get off with all this false advertising?”


To answer your hypothetical questions, we’ll have to look at all of this from a different perspective.


On one of the dandelions, inside of a speck of dust, there lived a race known as the Whats. Their civilization was much like ours, with their level of technology resembling that of the US in the 1950s. Inside an unassuming house lived a husband and wife, who were looking to have kids one day. They were just sitting down to have their morning breakfast when suddenly, everything began to shake.


It only happened once, so everyone quickly went back to their activities, but then it happened again, and again, and again, each quake getting louder and more violent. By the time they stopped, they became deafening and incredibly destructive, forcing all of the Whats to plug their ears and all of their unfortunately placed china to fall off the shelves.


For a moment, everyone thought they would be okay. That was until they felt another quake, only this one was persistent, and it was accompanied by the strange feeling that gravity had intensified. Once that too had stopped, everything was still, save the unmistakable sound of someone breathing, which permeated the very air they breathed and rattled the windows that hadn’t already broken.


Then, after the sound of an inhale, they felt an apocalyptic gale, and everything went to hell.


See, because the author--I mean the universe is a cruel mistress, their very world rested on the conjoined fibers of two dandelion seeds. So when they all blew away, the world was torn in twain, a massive crack appearing right below the house that unassuming husband and wife lived in. They had conveniently been sitting across from each other at the table, so when the crack formed, they were separated from each other. In the last moments before both of them disappeared out of sight, they tried reaching for each other, but to no avail.


By the time the seed pods fell back to Earth, their civilization lay in ruins. No buildings remained, survivors were holding onto the ground so as not to get sucked into the sky, and in general, it was not a very good Tuesday for anybody.


Once the seed pods came to rest (conveniently right next to each other), everyone solemnly looked at the destruction around them, and thanked whatever gods allowed them to survive. They patted each other on the back, and looked to the future, ready to rebuild their society from the ground up.


Then the girl came by and unknowingly stepped on them.


Everyone died.


THE END

End Notes:
 


Four Leaf Clover by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

Tags: M/f, Gentle

Ryan was walking in the park, enjoying the pleasant weather. But he wasn’t alone. On his shoulder rested his lovely wife Fiona, a woman who barely exceeded 4 inches in height. Given their size difference, many didn’t think their relationship would last. Sure, mixed-size relationships weren’t exactly rare, but they had a tendency to fizzle out for one reason or another.


But Ryan and Fiona were the exceptions. They managed to acknowledge their differences, and even embraced them from time to time, whether it involved day-to-day problems like getting something from the top shelf, or more… private activities.


In so many ways, they complimented each other beautifully. And they both knew it, which they demonstrated to each other every day by showering each other with affection.


While Ryan was petting Fiona’s head with his finger and Fiona was in the middle of nuzzling against it, she looked down at the ground and saw something that made her eyes widen.


“Honey! Stop!” she yelled. Ryan froze in his tracks, his hand moving right to his side in the blink of an eye.


“What is it?!” he responded loudly. He looked over and noticed Fiona’s slightly uncomfortable expression, followed by her hands clasping her ears. “Sorry…”


She giggled and replied, “It’s okay, but look down there! At the clovers!”


His eyes descended towards them, and after a moment of searching, he spotted what she was talking about.


“Oh wow! A four-leaf clover! Good find, honey!” he said, not realizing how loud he was… again.


After another round of apologizing, he let his wife hop into his palm and dropped her into the clover patch right next to her destination. She marveled at the four-leaf wonder, looking back and forth between it and the surrounding clovers so she could appreciate its uniqueness. She glided her hands across its surface, finding it to be very smooth, a welcome contrast to the rough grass surrounding her. A part of her wanted to wrench it from the ground and bring the clover with them, but rather than do that, she walked away, deciding that it was better to share good fortune like this rather than take it all for themselves.


She stepped back into Ryan’s waiting palm and waited to be brought back up to his shoulder. Instead, he brought her up to his face, after which he gave her a big kiss, which she happily reciprocated. 


Once his lips retreated and contorted into a smile, Fiona stood there speechless, her cheeks as red as a rose.


“Wow, we got really lucky, huh?” she stammered.


“I think the luckiest one is me, for finding such a beautiful lady to call my wife,” he replied suavely.


In response, Fiona’s cheeks returned to normal, and she burst into laughter.


“That was so cheesy! Do you pick up all women like that?” she joked.


“Only the ones that matter. Literally and figuratively,” he fired back.


Looking down at his hand and realizing the play on words he just made, she giggled and replied, “Okay, I walked into that one.”


With a smile, Ryan hugged Fiona against her chest, allowing her to nuzzle her face into it before returning her to his shoulder. Hugging his neck affectionately, she rode his shoulder all the way back to their apartment, looking forward to the fun they would have tonight and the rest of their happy lives together.

End Notes:

This collection of stories was technically supposed to be completed on April 30, 2020. It is now October 29, 2021, a whopping 548 days later.

Better late than never, they always say.

Thank you so much for reading (and being super patient with me)!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9140