A Series of Surprises by Reduce
Summary:

Lilly finds herself in a gigantic house, and that's just the first of many surprises.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7926 Read: 50608 Published: April 02 2020 Updated: September 12 2020
Story Notes:

Originally posted on Giantess City on August 20 2019.

1. Chapter 1 by Reduce

2. Chapter 2 by Reduce

3. Chapter 3 by Reduce

4. Chapter 4 by Reduce

5. Part 5 by Reduce

Chapter 1 by Reduce
Author's Notes:

The first chapter can be enjoyed by people who don't like shemales, diapers or toilet stuff too.

------

Lilly woke up in a daze. She was in an unfamiliar bed, still wearing her favourite yellow dress, but no shoes. Where was she? How did she get here? And where was the light switch? She couldn’t see a thing...

Upon waking up a bit more, she noticed the room smelled strongly of perfume. It seemed strangely familiar, but she could swear she didn’t recognize it.

Finally, she found a door. Not as good as a light switch, but it would have to do. She opened it and went through. More darkness. Lilly tiptoed down a hallway of sorts. She just wanted to get out of there, even if she had to do it on her bare feet.

She eventually found the stairs and went down into another dark room. The pervasive smell of perfume was even stronger here. Through the darkness, she thought she could make out a door. That must be the way out!

She went a little faster across the floor, keeping her hands in front of her so she wouldn’t crash into any furniture. The door was big and heavy, but she managed to push it open. She stepped outside, but to her surprise, the air was warm and just as stuffy, and the smell of perfume even stronger than inside. She must have entered a different room, she thought.


Lilly felt her way through the darkness. This room was enormous! She tried calling out for anyone who might be there, but there was no echo. The night was dead silent. She looked around her, and realized she couldn’t tell which direction she’d come from. The ground was hard, probably made of stone, so there were no footprints to follow either. Struggling not to panic, she sat down and tried to think. What had happened the night before?

Before she could think of anything, she felt a weak earthquake. She listened. There was another one, slightly stronger this time. Another one came along, once again stronger than the last. Several other short quakes followed, accompanied by distant thunder.

What a terrible situation she’d found herself in, she thought! Earthquakes and a thunderstorm in this impenetrable darkness! But that was before the light came on.

The sky in the distance seemed to open like a celestial door. Light flowed in, blinding her for a moment. Was this it? Was she about to enter the afterlife? Lilly shook in terror, but opened her eyes just as another, even brighter light came on and the thunder-accompanied earthquakes doubled in power. She closed her eyes and screamed. This was beyond anything she’d ever experienced. Tears filled her eyes as she got on her knees and covered her face. She felt another earthquake. This time, it was strong enough to knock her off balance, and she fell forward.

Lilly caught herself with her hands, which were still wet from her tears. She tried to open her eyes, but the light and tears wouldn’t allow it. She heard a waterfall, but then it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, giving way to distant noises that sounded like nothing she’d ever heard before. Was she in hell?

Once she managed to get a hold of herself again, she wiped away her tears, took a deep breath, and got back on her knees. The earthquakes seemed to have stopped, as had the thunder. She turned away from where she thought the light had come from, and slowly eased her eyes open. She looked at the ground. It really was made of stone. Large, square stone tiles wider than a house. She could tell, because she was looking right at the house she’d just come from.

The waterfall appeared again in the distance, and Lilly slowly turned around. There, right before her eyes, were massive toes the size of her entire body. They were attached to a foot, which in turn was attached to a gigantic pillar of a leg. She leaned back to gaze further up in awe at this colossal smooth-skinned limb. She was looking at a giant person!

What should she do? What might an actual giant do to someone the size of an insect? She thought about it, but quickly regretted it. She decided not to make contact with this humongous being, and instead ran back to hide in the house. She couldn’t believe it! She was the size of a toe, scurrying around on the floor of someone’s house and then hiding in a smaller house inside it!

She didn’t have much time to ponder the situation before she heard and felt the titanic being’s massive footsteps again. She looked out the window, but the entire view was blocked by a gigantic hand, which proceeded to wrap its fingers around the house like a giant octopus.

Time seemed to stop for a second before what happened next. The entire building was lifted up into the air like nothing! Lilly screamed and fell onto the couch. A huge, green eye covered the entire window, and a low, booming giggle shook the building before the house was lifted up in the air again, much higher this time.

The furniture shook when the ride suddenly stopped, and Lilly was fell off the couch . The house moved into position in front of the giant eye again.

"YOU'RE JUST SO ADORABLE!"

The giant voice was deafening, but Lilly could make out a feminine quality in it. This must be a giant woman, she though.

Before she could think another thought, the eye disappeared. Then, the ceiling floated away up into the sky before it was replaced with what looked like a huge billboard, except in 3D and not stationary. The giantess's white teeth appeared between a thick pair of red lips as she grinned down into the dollhouse. A lock of her long, black hair landed on the couch behind Lilly, maybe on purpose.

"AND SO TINY! I LOVE THIS!"

The beautiful giantess kept staring down, her excitement causing the dollhouse to shake again. Lilly stared up in disbelief, unable to take her eyes off this gargantuan being. Her thoughts went back to what a giant person like that could do to a tiny one like her.

"WOW, I'M LIKE, SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW! I'M SURE YOU ARE TOO," the grinning face winked at her.

Lilly was too scared to respond, when the long, red nails on the giant woman's even longer fingers appeared over the wall, she panicked and tried to run out the front door. The giant mouth above opened up and laughed loudly at her pathetic attempts to open the door, which was blocked by a middle finger exactly like the ones she was running from.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" cooed the giantess while she let her hand walk slowly across the floor on two fingers.

She could have easily grabbed the tiny woman any time. Her hand was big enough to grab the entire house, but she chose to play with Lilly instead. She took pleasure in chasing her around like a cat playing with a mouse.

"YOU'RE SO MUCH FUN!" giggled the titaness before her gigantic index finger and thumb closed in around her victim.

Lilly thought she was going to crush her, so she closed her eyes and screamed. But nothing happened. Well, something did, but not the excruciating death she was expecting. Instead, the house disappeared underneath her and the giantess held her up to her face.

"WOW, YOU'RE BARELY AN INCH TALL! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOOK UP AT A GIANT FACE, HUH?"

Lilly's captress was definitely enjoying this a little too much. She lowered her tiny captive a bit and let go of her in her vast palm, which was covered in smooth skin, but a little sweaty.

"SORRY ABOUT THE, UH, MOISTURE. I'M JUST REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I MEAN, YOU LOOK, LIKE, SO TINY AND INNOCENT!"

The grin widened.

"AND I GET TO PLAY WITH YOU HOWEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MY NEW DOLL!"

The tiny woman's jaw dropped.

"D- doll?" she stammered, but her giant owner didn't even hear her.

"BUT YOU'RE NOT JUST A DOLL! NO, NO, NO! YOU'RE ALSO MY ITTY BITTY SLAVE, AREN'T YOU?" the giantess continued with a giddy shriek of visible excitement, accompanied by her fist in the air next to her giant grinning face.

The tiny woman had no words. She was captured by this, admittedly beautiful, giantess to be used as a slave? What kind of useful work could she even do at this size? Once she thought about it, she did actually have some kind of idea of what might be in store for her...

Chapter 2 by Reduce

The titanic grin stayed on her face as the giantess enjoyed the sight of her captive staring up at her in awe and fear. Her every movement, no matter how slight, could be felt by the tiny being in her hand, and the enormous power she held in comparison had made her excited in more ways than one.

"I COULD HAVE YOU WORSHIP ME AS YOUR GODDESS," the enormous lady mused, "BUT I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET, SO FOR NOW, YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS 'MISTRESS' UNTIL I DECIDE OTHERWISE. UNDERSTOOD?"

Lilly was paralyzed with fear at the expectant look on the giantess's face, but she managed to nod and mumble, "Y- yes... M- mistress..."

Her captress must have read her tiny lips, because there was no way she could have heard it, but a satisfied smile spread across her face.

"GOOD GIRL!" she exclaimed. "SO OBEDIENT!"

She brought her palm up to her pursing lips, which she proceeded to cover Lilly's tiny body with in a titanic kiss that lasted way too long and smelled of mint toothpaste.

"NOW, GET ON YOUR LITTLE KNEES BEFORE YOUR MISTRESS! LET ME SEE HOW OBEDIENT YOU ARE!"

Lilly's body was shaking, but she forced herself on her knees and bowed down so low she buried her face in the increasingly sweaty palm, to the giant woman's extreme amusement.

"NOW, TIME TO PLAY WITH MY NEW TOY!" she almost roared in excitement.

The giant room shook when the giantess sat down on the bathroom floor and let her palm descend slowly down her body. She took Lilly past her mountainous chest, where her massive boobs were (barely) covered by a skimpy bikini top, down along her slim waist, and finally down between her thick thighs, revealing that her crotch was covered by a huge, thick diaper. Lilly stared at it in disbelief.

"DO YOU LIKE IT?" boomed her mistress's voice from above. "I LIKE 'EM NICE AND THICK, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

Laughing at her own joke, she tilted her hand to let Lilly off in front of the smooth, white wall of a diaper. The padding was thick indeed, but then it would have seemed thick anyway at this minuscule size.

Lilly tried to pinch her arm, but she didn't seem to be dreaming. Her new owner noticed and giggled.

"DON'T WORRY! THIS IS TOTALLY REAL! YOU'RE MINE FOREVER!" she said in a sweet voice, but with an evil grin. "NOW RUN, PUNY LITTLE DOLL!"

The giant diaper suddenly rolled forward. It might even have crushed the tiny woman underneath it if the giantess hadn't lifted it up in time.

"I CAN CRUSH YOU SO EASILY UNDER MY MASSIVE DIAPER!" she laughed maniacally in her booming, yet sweet and girly, voice as she moved around on all four with her mighty, diapered ass pointing down.

Her tiny victim ran as fast as she could past her captress's red toenails before the whole foot moved far into the distance, making an earthquake upon impact.

"WATCH OUT BELOW!" the giant woman shouted before letting her huge, round ass drop down even harder, jiggling wildly despite the thick diaper.

"IT DOESN'T HURT, THANKS TO THE PADDING!" she explained, as if Lilly had asked. "WELL, THAT AND MY BOUNCY ASS!"

While she did make her enormous derrière miss on purpose, there was no way for her tiny plaything to know that. For all she knew, this crazy diapered giantess was actually trying to flatten her under her bottom.

Lilly tried to run towards the bathtub, but her tormentress was ready for that. A hand weighing several tons slammed down in front of her, blocking her path.

"NU-UH! YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!"

More thundering laughter from the sky ensued while the tiny woman ran around her mistress's other foot to hide behind the toilet, but all the giantess needed to do was stomp her foot down in front of her.

"YOU ARE SO POWERLESS COMPARED TO ME!"

The diapered woman kept up the chase for fifteen minutes before she stopped.

"STOP, MY OBEDIENT LITTLE SLAVE!" she giggled as she stood up. "I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE!"

Lilly didn't dare defy her, so she stayed where she was, even when she found herself almost directly underneath the diaper as her mistress squatted down.

"LISTEN TO THIS!" the giantess commanded as she grabbed her padded ass with both hands.

PFFFFRRRRRTT!

The unmistakable sound of a loud fart, amplified by the giant size of the ass it came out of, thundered above the tiny woman. Lilly was suddenly thankful that the diaper was there to keep any smell trapped inside. She was certain she wouldn't be able to endure a huge fart like that.

"KEEP LISTENING! THICK PADDING IS NO MATCH FOR ME!""

Following orders almost automatically at this point, Lilly listened. She could hear the hissing sound of rapid water, but quickly realized what was going on. The giant diaper was about to be filled with golden piss, right above her!

"MMMH! I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN ALL DAY! EASIER TO DO WHEN I CAN PLAY WITH A FUN TOY LIKE YOU!"

The padding was indeed no match for the enormous amounts of urine, and the area between her legs quickly turned dark yellow. It didn't stop until the diaper had started leaking. Big, golden drops escaped their tight prison and ran down whatever they could to drip onto the floor.

"OOOH! IT'S LEAKING! I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! WATCH OUT BELOW!"

Her enormous hands were touching the soggy diaper already, pushing the soaking wet padding against he ass and crotch and causing more piss to leak out and drip down on the floor, where Lilly was considering running away while her captress was busy moaning with pleasure, but a lake of piss had formed between the massive feet, and she was not going to touch that willingly.

"I'M GONNA MAKE A SPLASH!" the giantess announced gleefully.

Lilly ran, but fell over when the soggy diaper hit the shallow lake of golden urine. Luckily for her, the splash didn't reach her. She tried to stand up, but didn't get that far before a giant fist crashed into the floor next to her, knocking her over again.

"I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW TINY YOU ARE! LIKE AN INSECT, EXCEPT CUTE INSTEAD OF GROSS!"

She stared at the little woman with lust in her eyes as the strong smell of urine washed over her like a wave. Lilly feared she might be made to pleasure this enormous pervert's piss-soaked clitoris, whether in the diaper or not. She didn't really think it could get worse, but it certainly could.

"SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'M ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING REALLY GROSS NOW. WATCH THIS!"

Chapter 3 by Reduce

PFFFRRRTT!

The giantess's chilling words were followed by another fart, even louder this time.

"IT'S COMING!" she moaned, once again grabbing her diapered bottom and leaning forward a bit.

Another, less loud fart could be heard inside the soggy diaper, before the unmistakable noise of a gigantic turd making its way out of her plump bottom.

"MMMH! I MESSED MY DIAPER!" the titaness grinned, as if Lilly hadn't been paying attention. "AND YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE IT FOR ME!"

She reached down with her thumb and index finger to pick up her tiny toy again. Her enormous fingers smelled of piss, causing the tiny woman to hold her breath until the giantess's grip knocked it out of her.

The giant woman lay down on her back, putting her tiny slave on top of her thick diaper, next to one of the spots where white tape was holding it together. The odour of giant piss was overwhelming.

"OPEN IT," instructed the massive woman, leaning on her elbows to watch above her giant boobs as her slave carried out her orders.

Lilly struggled with one of the corners, but there was no way she could move it. The giantess chuckled for a while, watching her already exhausted toy use up even more of her energy.

"I'LL HELP. NOW DO THE REST!"

A long, red nail descended upon the diaper to loosen the tape on both sides just enough for Lilly tear it off all the way. It took all she had, but she did manage to get the right side loose. It bounced up, creating a hill that she almost slid all the way off on the left. She fully expected to crash into the stone tiles, but a gigantic hand stopped her before she fell off.

"T- thank you!" Lilly stammered.

She felt genuinely grateful, until she considered that she wouldn't have been in danger in the first place if it weren't for her captress. She brushed it aside and went to finish her work. When she finally got the tape to let go, she was immediately catapulted away, this time being saved by a clean, new diaper between the giant thighs.

"SMOOTH, HUH?" her enormous mistress laughed.

Lilly watched in disbelief as the giantess stood up, revealing a titanic and very erect penis, complete with proportionally massive balls. The gigantic shemale herself didn't seem to notice, instead stepping into the bathtub to clean the worst off her butt. Once she was done, she stepped out of the tub, dripping wet, and squatted down above the new diaper with her little toy inside.

"IS IT CLEAN, SLAVE?" she asked, shaking her behind to make the water drip down onto Lilly.

"Y- yes..." was all Lilly had time to say before her giant owner started lowering her ass, prompting the tiny woman to run the other way.

She did escape the massive, shapely ass, but was instead caught under the giant shemale's mighty balls, which still smelled of piss. Lilly thought the heavy load was going to crush her, but the giant pair was lifted off her just long enough that she could crawl out.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

The loud fart was the real reason her giant captress had lifted herself up a bit. This time, the tiny girl could smell it too. Although not as bad as she imagined, the smell was still a powerful reminder of her place in the world compared to her owner, whose throbbing cock she was now at the base of.

"MMMH... I LIKE THE FARTS I HAVE AFTER POOPING. THEY DON'T SMELL AT ALL, AND THEY'RE ALWAYS SO LOUD AND POWERFUL!"

The towering boner grew harder, and was almost pushing Lilly into the soft padding behind her. She tried to wave up for help, but the giant shemale didn't seem to care about her at all. She was looking at her own messy diaper from before, making her massive cock twitch without touching it. She smiled as her red, hard rod grew more and more irresistible and she couldn't resist touching it.

She moaned at the sensation, her sweet and girly voice booming like thunder from beyond the top of the massive boner. She eventually fished out Lilly and dangled her by her dress above the tip of the mountain of a cock.

"TOUCH IT!" she giggled, "OR I'LL DROP YOU INTO THE OTHER DIAPER INSTEAD!"

Lilly didn't need any more convincing. She reached out with her teeny, tiny hands, only to be lifted out of reach. Every time she reached out, her owner moved her away.

"IT WANTS TO HAVE ITS WAY WITH YOU," the giant shemale moaned. "BUT I'M TEASING IT."

She decided to dangle Lilly above the disgusting wasteland of piss and shit that was her other diaper. The smell and risk of falling down into something so gross made the tiny girl cry and beg for mercy, but this only added more fuel to the fire that was the giant shemale's lust.

"SHOULD I DROP YOU? HM? SHOULD I DROP YOU IN THERE, PACK IT UP AND THROW IT IN THE TRASH WITH YOU IN IT?" she moaned with a horny laugh.

The giant cock seemed to really like that prospect, and its owner was unable to resist grabbing the shaft and jerking it. At first, it went slowly, then faster and faster.

"Please!" Lilly cried out, but her captress couldn't even hear her, especially through her own moans.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Another loud fart escaped her round, naked asshole, accompanied by a loud, content sigh between the moans. Then, the giant hand lifted Lilly up to the gaping jaws of her owner. She dangled the tiny girl above her wet tongue and open mouth, occasionally biting her teeth together as if taking a bite in front of her.

"I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE, LITTLE TOY. YOU WOULD BE A TINY SNACK, NOTHING MORE!"

PFFFRRRRTT!

Another giant fart, followed by a booming girly giggle.

"I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE!" the giant shemale said with another gleeful shriek.

"Please let me down! Don't eat me! I'll do anything you say! Please!"

The giant shemale rubbed Lilly's tiny body along the thick, hard shaft of her enormous cock, sometimes stopping so she wouldn't cum too soon, and then going again.

"PLEASURE YOUR MISTRESS'S MIGHTY COCK!" she demanded with a moan. "USE YOUR TONGUE!"

Lilly desperately used her tiny arms, and now also tongue, to stimulate the throbbing member smelling of giant urine. Fortunately for her, it didn't take long for it to erupt like a volcano, sending most of the load flying and crashing into the dirty diaper. The rest ran down the shaft, with the giant shemale directing it onto her tiny sex toy.

"GET CLEANED!" she ordered, placing Lilly in the dollhouse bathroom and filling up the built-in water tank. The tiny woman obeyed, of course. Once she was done and her owner had disposed of the dirty diaper, a giant boner greeted her from above.

"I GOTTA PISS AGAIN. LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

Lilly was picked up and put on the tip as her captress sat down on the new diaper. In putting on the diaper, the giant shemale pushed her down into a forest of pubes, staring up at the enormous tower of flesh from a new angle.

"KEEP ME HARD SO I DON'T PISS ON YOU, MY LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE! GOOD LUCK!"

Chapter 4 by Reduce

Trapped inside the dark prison that was the giant shemale's diaper, the ant-sized little woman had two choices, and both of them were terrible. She could do what her captress had commanded, and tend to the only other occupant of the smelly dungeon: the gigantic boner threatening to crush her against the mountainside that was its owner's abdomen if the titaness simply touched it a little too vigorously... which she might do if she sensed any disobedience from the little toy in her pubes. The other option was to try, and almost certainly fail, to escape.

Lilly considered trying to get away. She really wanted to, but there was no way it was going to work, and she shivered when she thought about what the humongous shemale pervert might do to her as punishment. She had already threatened worse things than this, not to mention that she even seemed to get off on it, and Lilly really did not want to end up stranded in a landscape of giant turds if she could help it. As much as she hated to admit it, bowing to the giantess's will and serving her as a helpless little slave was better than the alternative.  Maybe she'd get a chance to escape later on.

The defeated little woman stood up among the piss-stained pubes that dwarfed her entire body. She took care not to slip on the giantess's wet skin, and grabbed one of the thick strands next to her. This was all about choosing the least of all the evils, she realized. Touching her pubes was better than sliding down below her mighty balls again. Still shaking, she reached out her hand towards the giant tower in front of her. Her hand approached it with such fear and awe that she realized she was already treating her enormous captress more like a goddess than an owner.

She shuddered at the thought, and was about to touch the massive erection when she was knocked off her feet by a sudden movement from the gigantic shemale. Lilly had to hold onto the thick pubic hair with both hands to avoid falling off, and the way the enormous dick moved back and forth in its limited space also didn't help. The diaper was suddenly filled with light, and the tiny woman looked up to see her mistress's face in the sky, grinning impatiently between her massive boobs.

"I SAID TO KEEP ME HARD, SO GET TO WORK! HERE'S SOME HELP!"

Her horny grin disappeared for a moment as she pursed her lips and allowed a sticky waterfall to escape her rounded lips, shooting through her cleavage before making contact with the tip of her boner and running down the shaft on all sides as the giant lips in the sky moved back and forth while still allowing her saliva to douse her mighty cock.

Needless to say, Lilly sought refuge in the giantess's thick pubes, but there was no escaping the sticky deluge down in the giant diaper. Lilly was drenched in the thick, warm liquid, much to her captress's delight. Her tiny hands did their best to free her face from the worst of it, and she managed to open her eyes again just in time to see the thick shaft moving closer as the waistband snapped back and the giantess's booming laugh thundered from outside. If this was the punishment for hesitation, she did not want to find out what the punishment for disobedience was.

Lilly reached out and touched her owner's massive boner. It was so hard she couldn't even move it a little bit if she tried. She even tried to push it with her legs agains the giantess's abdomen, but it wouldn't budge. Even the titaness's penis alone could make her its bitch, she thought in defeat as she kept touching the mighty organ.

She fell over again when her giant captress started walking. Each step felt like an earthquake, and there was no way she could keep her balance like this. She grabbed the pubes again, but they were still slimy with saliva, so she kept losing her grip on them, meaning her life was completely in the hands of the gargantuan cock's unpredictable movements. She heard the titaness laughing loudly before farting again.

PPPFFFFRRRRT!

It shook the entire diaper, and successfully sent Lilly sliding down the side of the enormous penis. She feared that she might be crushed between the thick fabric of the diaper and the relentless movement of the enormous leg on the next step, but her owner suddenly stopped, making Lilly accelerate down to the giantess's  enormous, heavy balls. Being on top of them was definitely better than being underneath, but they were full of saliva, so if she couldn't find a way to stay there, she would be pushed further and further down by each step once the titanic shemale started walking again.

"SMELL IT!" the girly voice boomed as she waited for the gas to reach the front of the diaper.

It was hard to see anything in the limited light provided by the holes in the fabric and cracks in the waistband already, but Lilly's teary eyes made it impossible. She could hardly breathe in the overwhelming stench that filled her narrowing prison. She thought she might actually suffocate, but the giantess's horny grin, accompanied by a giggle and a gust of wind from the outside saved her.

"MMMMMH! IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" the titaness exclaimed, pulling on the elastic waisband with one hand and waving the gas towards her nose with the other, and Lilly once again felt grateful to her enormous goddess for a second, before remembering who brought this upon her in the first place.

"Not goddess. Captress," she corrected herself in her mind. Still, she trembled at the sight of the horny grin that shone down from the sky, between the mountainous boobs and beyond the ever towering erection. The elegant, yet girly beauty on that face just reinforced her perception of the giantess as something more than just a giant shemale.

When she couldn't smell it anymore, Lilly's gargantuan mistress unceremoniously let the waistband snap right back in position. As expected, the tiny woman sank deeper and deeper into the crack between the sticky wet fabric of the diaper on one side and the slimy balls on the other. She struggled to stay on top, but the earthquakes were too strong for her, and way too frequent. They made the giant pair jiggle violently, which made it impossible to hold onto them. Her struggles did accomplish her goal of keeping the massive shemale cock hard, however.

She slid faster and faster with each step, down below the tons of balls that now threatened to crush her like an ant. Suddenly, she felt a breath of fresh air on either side. The shemale goddess, no, giantess, had pulled down the crotch part of the diaper, allowing her to tumble down below the smelly crotch instead. If she let go, though, there was no telling what would happen.

"THREE... TWO..." the titaness counted down slowly.

Lilly took the hint, stood up and ran as fast as her teeny tiny legs could carry her. She fell over a couple of times, because of the uneven surface and because of the movements caused by the enormous hand that had saved her, whether those movements were intentional or not.

"ONE AND A HAAAAAALF..." the thunderous, girly voice boomed as she started shifting her weight back and forth between her left and right legs, sending her voluptuous butt back and forth as if she were dancing... or maybe twerking sideways.

Lilly had to seek refuge between the expansive mountains that were the giantess's firm, round butt cheeks. It was safer than risking falling out or being crushed when her captress let go of the diaper, which she did the moment she had her toy where she wanted her. Lilly knew she was being played with, and she had no say in the matter. If her gargantuan mistress wanted her  trapped under her smelly asshole, lodged between her dangling buttocks, there was nothing a toy like her could do about that. The titaness had just demonstrated that very clearly.

"ONE!" the giant voice boomed as the diaper snapped back, trapping her victim in her bulging ass, right in the crack, where she wanted her.

The smell in the confined space was even stronger than she had anticipated. The giantess squatted down, which gave her some more room before a giant hand on the outside pushed her tiny body back up into the gigantic asshole. Lilly could imagine what the next trick her captress had up her sleeve would be. She screamed her pleas for help, which her captress could probably imagine, even though she couldn't hear the faint little voice at all.

"YOU'RE DOING GREAT, LITTLE DOLL!" the shemale goddess giggled. "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HARD! DON'T STOP! LICK MY ASSHOLE AND CONVINCE ME NOT TO FART ON YOU!"

Lilly started desperately licking the stinky, oversized cavern. The last thing she wanted was for a giant fart to end her life, and if submitting to the will of this giant bitch of a goddess was the only way to maybe avoid that, she would do it.

"MAKE IT ALL NICE AND CLEAN!" moaned her captress as she closed her eyes and stroked her cock with her free hand, first through the thick diaper, then inside it. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

Luckily, the giantess had just washed her asshole, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been, Lilly reasoned, but the memory of the fart she had to endure earlier was still fresh in her mind as she slaved away, licking the puckered-up sphincter that could decide the fate of her insignificant little life. The earthquakes that soon started, when a gigantic hand entered in the front and started stroking the boner, only made it a little bit harder, since she was pressed all the way up into the hole.

She kept licking, but also started touching the thick skin of the giant goddess's anal opening with her minuscule little hands, much to the giantess's enjoyment. The hand left the diaper right before the volcano erupted, filling the front of the diaper with white, sticky goo. Lilly lifted her arms in a feeble attempt at bracing herself for the possibly incoming explosion of gas, but it never came. Instead, the hand below her disappeared, and the fabric slowly sank back down, giving her some distance between her and the smelly hole she'd spent the last eternity serving. That was how long it felt, anyway.

"MMMMMMH!"

The thunderous moans of the giantess were accompanied by the sound of rushing water. Lilly knew what that meant. Soon, thousands of gallons of golden piss washed down between the giant, round buttocks, bringing some of the white, sticky cum with them. Lilly tried to climb up the wall of the diaper, but her captress shook her ass again, making her fall back down, effectively drenching her in piss.

The enormous hand once again trapped her against the now soaking wet anus as the giantess enjoyed the sensation of her overfilled, soaking wet diaper against her ass and cock. It took a while, but she eventually sat down and removed the diaper. Lilly struggled to see anything as she gazed up at the enormous booty that hovered over her as the diaper dropped to the floor.

The enormous shemale turned around, her cock still hard, but less so now. It swung lazily back and forth. Lilly looked up in awe, once again thankful to be alive, though she kept reminding herself that the same giantess who saved her was the one that almost ended her in the first place. Yet, she felt so humbled as she looked up at the enormous goddess squatting over the new landscape she'd created, grinning at how helpless her little toy looked, and was, in her dirty diaper.

"MAYBE I SHOULD THROW YOU OUT WITH THIS ONE," pondered the giantess with a finger lazily bouncing off of the mocking smile on her lips. "YOU'VE PROBABLY HAD ENOUGH!"

At that, she grabbed the diaper and started folding it over, giggling with amusement at the itty bitty girl running for her life and making a narrow escape before the diaper was taped shut and disposed of in a gigantic metal bin.

"OOOOH! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE STILL EAGER TO SERVE!" the giant shemale chuckled, her girly voice echoing against the bathroom walls because of her excitement.

Lilly tried to run, but the giantess wasn't bothered. She put on a fresh diaper before even giving chase, and when she did, she caught up in two slow steps. There was no escape from her, Lilly thought. The rest of her pathetic little life would be spent pleasing this dirty, perverted goddess in the most humiliating of ways until she grew tired of torturing her insignificant little toy with ever more disgusting games.

The goddess's enormous foot stomped the floor with the force of a bomb attack, easily knocking the puny little woman over. The giantess's mocking chuckle boomed like thunder from above as her ant-sized victim got back on her feet. Then, her other foot, slightly further away, shot up in the air and came down just as hard, shaking the earth again. Lilly was no match for her. The colossal shemale squatted down.

PPPPFFFFFFRRRRRT!

Chuckling at the fart, she picked up the little doll between her sticky fingers and brought her to the sink. She cleaned Lilly (relatively) gently under warm, running water, rubbed soap all over her, and then washed it off. She used a hair dryer on her for a bit, toying with her by blowing at her from afar, then moving it closer to make her fall, then suddenly moving it when she was leaning against the strong wind, once again making her lose her balance. The whole time, Lilly had to listen to her girly laugh.

Lilly watched the giantess put away the enormous hair dryer, then loom over her little victim with one fist on either side of her and a playful, horny smile on her lips.

"DANCE FOR ME, LITTLE ONE!" she cooed.

Lilly tried, but the attempt was a catastrophe. The giantess's mere presence made her tremble, and with her looming over her like this, she couldn't coordinate her movements at all. Her grinning captress let her fist fly up in the air and slam down right next to the little toy girl, just to relish her total power over her.

She picked her up again, slowly bringing her up to her face. She giggled while she simply watched her helpless toy struggle in her loose grip for a while, but soon enough she started stroking her hardening cock through the thick diaper again while another moan escaped her lips. She gave Lilly a telling, horny look before slowly placing her on the floor next to her massive feet. She sat down with another earthquake and placed her giant soles on either side of the tiny woman.

Dirty from her earlier walking around barefoot just to create the little adventure in her diaper, they now towered threateningly over Lilly. The giantess pointed to the left one and farted again.

"TIME TO CLEAN MY SOLES!" she grinned with a sweet, horny voice. "MAKE SURE TO PLEASE YOUR GIANT MISTRESS!"

End Notes:

I might keep going with this story, since a few people have requested that.

Part 5 by Reduce

Lilly stood between the two towers that were the shemale giantess's dirty feet. They didn't smell too much, but they were still slightly wet from when she had washed herself earlier. Unfortunately for the tiny woman, this meant that dust and hair stuck to the vast soles as well.

"TEE-HEE! IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO FLATTEN YOU UNDERNEATH THESE!" the giantess giggled where she sat, leaning against the wall.

Lilly waved her arms and shook her tiny head in an effort to plead with this sadistic pervert not to hurt her. This accomplished nothing but amusing her further, and her girly laugh soon boomed throughout the bathroom.

"GET TO WORK IF YOU LIKE BEING 3D, LITTLE TOY!" she roared with laughter and hit the tiles on the floor with her right sole just to demonstrate her enormous power.

Lilly's world shook so violently that she lost her balance again. Her enormous captress didn't even need to lift her ass to make earthquakes.

"HERE! START BETWEEN MY TOES!" the giantess grinned with childish glee.

The tiny woman obediently crept up to the massive toes. Each of them was at least as big as her, some bigger. Approaching the big toe, she realized how easy it would be for the giantess to crush her between it and the long toe, even accidentally. Still, she preferred that to getting stuck in diaper hell. Being dropped into a landscape of giant turds which would soon engulf her together with complete darkness and from which there would be no escape, since the whole mess would be taped together... that was the worst fate she could imagine.

"IT'S FUN TO MAKE YOU SLAVE AWAY AS MY LITTLE SERVANT GIRL! THIS WOULD BE SO EASY FOR ME TO DO MYSELF, BUT I LOVE WATCHING YOU DO IT. BESIDES, IT'S KINDA GROSS, ISN'T IT?"

The distant thunder of her captress's voice was as sweet as ever, but the words hit her like bricks. She was made to do humiliating, hard labour just because her new owner felt like it. Then again, all the torture the sadistic goddess had inflicted on her helpless toy so far had been because she just felt like it, so there was no reason for her to stop.

Lilly spent hours cleaning just that one foot. The sole was the worst part, because she couldn't reach most of it, and so had to climb it using the lines in the skin, and occasional wrinkles if she felt like helping out a little. Getting the dirt off her soles was hard enough, but then Lilly had to move it all over to the trash can. She couldn't climb up, so she had to dump it into an empty diaper bag supplied by the giant shemale enjoying the show.

While watching her tiny slave, she sipped some sort of drink Lilly had never seen before. It was canned, but she didn't recognize the logo. When she got close enough to smell it once, it smelled kind of like soap mixed with crotch sweat. Not very pleasant. The giantess seemed to like it, though. She grinned before and after every sip. Almost every time, she let out gas in the form of either a long, booming burp or a loud fart that seemed powerful enough to almost lift her off the ground. Both were followed by childish giggling with her beaming eyes focused on Lilly. Maybe she got off on her tiny captive's startled reaction.

After sitting on her padded butt for several hours, only occasionally changing her position, the giantess was finally happy with how clean her feet looked. She made Lilly wash them with a tiny sponge and a bottle cap for a bucket, then lick her soles to prove that she had made them as clean as she possibly could. Then, she had to do the same between her toes and even under her nails, before the spoiled shemale was finally satisfied. With her feet, that is.

"GOOD GIRL! YOU CARRIED OUT ALL OF MISTRESS'S ORDERS WITHOUT COMPLAINING, DIDN'T YOU? YES YOU DID! YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR PLACE, HUH?" the enormous tyrant grinned as she stood up.

"IT'S FUN TO HAVE A LITTLE ANT LIKE YOU SLAVE AWAY FOR ME. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A PRINCESS WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER!"

She squatted down, getting her thick diaper as close to Lilly as possible.

"I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT FOR SO LONG, BUT I'M SOOOO HARD, I CAN'T POSSIBLY PEE!" the thunderous voice cooed from the sky. "REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE?"

Lilly got on her knees again, knowing that it only made the titaness hornier, but she didn't know what else to do. At least if she kept her horny, she'd stay alive.

"THAT'S RIGHT!" the gigantic, girly voice boomed, "YOU'RE MY TEENY TINY SEX TOY!"

Soon, fingers as thick as tree trunks surrounded Lilly again, and she was lifted up to the palm of the giant shemale's hand.

"BOW DOWN TO YOUR MISTRESS, LITTLE DOLL!" the giggling goddess commanded playfully.

Her plaything obeyed, prostrating herself on her thick, soft skin. The giantess lowered her hand slowly, savouring her tiny victim's fear, even though she probably couldn't feel Lilly's body shaking in the vast expanse of her palm. She let her hand hover in front of the boob-shaped mountains on her chest.

"THEY'RE SOOO HUGE..." the gargantuan shemale moaned. "I'M SO SEXY I TURN MYSELF ON! CHECK OUT MY NIPPLES! FEEL HOW HARD THEY ARE?"

Her massive nipples, about the size of Lilly's body, did look firm. When the giant shemale's palm was brought over to the one on the right, her slave obediently touched it with her minuscule hands.

"YOU LOOK SO TINY NEXT TO MY GIGANTIC TITS! I LOVE IT!" her captress moaned.

"DID YOU LIKE TOUCHING MY NIPPLES? I'VE GOT SOMETHING HARDER THAN THAT!"

With an playful, evil smile, the horny titaness lowered her hand to crotch level. The thick, padded diaper had a huge bulge in the front.

"MY HUGE SNAKE IS TRAPPED INSIDE, BUT IT'S FEEDING TIME, AND YOU'RE THE MOUSE!"

She picked Lilly up by her dress and pulled on the waistband of her diaper. She lowered her toy down just enough that her bare feet were soaked in excessive amounts of giant precum. She kept lifting her out and lowering her down again, teasing her monster cock so her giant body shook with excitement. Every time, she lowered her further down. A grown shemale playing perverted games with an innocent victim completely in her power.

She tickled her shaft with Lilly's dress and body, pressed her into the forest that was her pubes, and even buried her in the skin of her testicles. The tiny woman was helpless. There was no escape from her predicament. Her best chance to stay alive was to keep her captress happy at any cost, and they both knew it.

Finally, the grinning giantess let go of her little plaything, who slid down the precum-covered shaft of the enormous, engorged penis. The shemale goddess let go of the waistband, trapping her victim between her rock-hard member and her slightly softer abdomen. Then, she kept walking around again, making her cock torment the tiny girl imprisoned in her diaper. When she finally stopped, she sat down and pulled the padded prison open again. The giantess's horny grin beamed like the sun in the sky when she let in some daylight. Lilly reached out the one arm that wasn't stuck, begging for help, but the enormous goddess just laughed.

"IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK SO I DON'T DROWN YOU IN CUM... JUST YET!"

She tightened her crotch muscles to lord it over her slave some more.

"YOU LOOK SO HELPLESS, I LOVE IT! LOOK AT MY COCK HAVING ITS WAY WITH YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PLAYTHING, EVEN TO MY BIG, FAT DICK!"

With that, she took a sip of the weird drink from before again before farting so the whole diaper shook. She moaned with a huge grin on her face before taking another sip. She fished Lilly out of the mighty erection's vice grip and brought her up to her thick, red lips.

BBBBUUUUURRRRPP!

The giantess's thunderous burp washed over her. It felt like being blown away by a hurricane, except she was dangling in the grip of an enormous pervert.

"THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, BUT NOW I HAVE TO PISS! MAKE ME CUM! I WANNA WET MY DIAPER SO BAD!"

She dropped Lilly next to the engorged penis in the front of her diaper, threatening to send her down next to her balls. Lilly obeyed. Whatever this god-like pervert wanted, she got. Her wish is my law, Lilly thought, feeling more and more like an ant under a magnifying glass held by a shemale giantess. She licked the thick, wet skin of the mighty cock, trying her best to make her mistress feel it.

Loud moaning came from outside, and a hand soon entered the diaper to stroke the shaft some more, until it suddenly grabbed Lilly and placed her on the tip before retreating. The tiny woman was almost trapped between the red, swollen penis glans and the thick padding material, but managed to move out of the way right before the eruption covered her in girl-cock cum. The eruption was accompanied by an earthquake, since the shemale giantess's entire body shook with pleasure when she came.

Soon enough, the cock erupted again, this time flooding the diaper prison with a golden stream of urine. Lilly almost thanked the perverted goddess for cleaning off most of the cum, but was soon completely submerged. The diaper was getting so full that her mistress had to run back to the bathroom and sit in the tub, causing an overflow of piss that amused the giantess greatly.

"MY PISS IS AMAZING!" she sighed. "AND HAVING YOU TRAPPED IN IT JUST MAKES IS EVEN BETTER!"

Her cock went flaccid, but Lilly was still trapped inside the massive diaper for hours. The giantess fell asleep in her wet diaper, sitting in the bathtub. Even then, Lilly couldn't climb out, because the waistband was too heavy. Her captress only woke up after sunrise, with massive morning wood. Even Lilly had slept a little bit in the piss-drenched prison, but she was awoken by the gargantuan shemale's horny laugh echoing through the bathroom loudly enough that she could hear it through the padding. It was time to serve.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9136