The Newlyweds by jjuenger
Summary:

Two newlyweds buy an aphrodisiac while on their honeymoon. When they get home, they use it with mega results.


Categories: Giantess, Slow Size Change, Adult 30-39, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Giant, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1616 Read: 60005 Published: February 26 2008 Updated: February 26 2008
Story Notes:
I have my standard disclaimer: If you are under 18 or offended by giant straight couples, leave now. Otherwise, enjoy.

1. How It Started by jjuenger

2. Sex with the Neighbors by jjuenger

3. Fun On the Town by jjuenger

4. Out of This World by jjuenger

How It Started by jjuenger

They had no idea what they were getting themselves into. They never did.

That is what led Samantha and Charles to this point. They were a young (both age 23), married couple just getting home from their honeymoon. They just spent a week in the Bahamas.

And, boy, what a week it was. They made out often, sometimes in public. They were notorious swingers, so they also got it on with others. Much of the week was a blur.

There was one thing that was clear. Between the love making and wife swapping, they visited many places. One place belonged to a man claiming to be a witch doctor. He recognized them as a married couple right away. He immediately offered them a kind of aphrodisiac, which looked like root beer barrel candies crammed with caramel. The couple didn’t need enhancement, but took it anyway figuring that it could come in useful sometime.

They were truly an unorthodox couple. Charles was 5’7", average build, and had average looks. Samantha was 5’10" with an attractive face and a slightly chunky body. Both were self admitted nymphomaniacs. Both loved the swinging lifestyle, sex, partying, and- above all else- gigantism.

Both had fantasized often about becoming giants. They loved the thought of destroying a single city in one stomp. Charles even built (and rebuilt) model cityscapes in their basement, garage, and spare rooms for the sole purpose of destroying and making out in. They never thought the real thing was possible.

No. They had no idea that this aphrodisiac was about to make their wildest fantasies come to life.

Before they got back home, they decided that they would try the aphrodisiac immediately when they returned. No sooner had they crossed the threshold then they dug the candies out of their suitcases. They each decided to try one a piece to see if anything would happen.

It took only a few seconds for the effects to kick in. Charles noticed that Samantha’s arms and legs were getting longer. Samantha noticed likewise with her husband. They each noticed that they grew a foot in a few seconds.

"Are we doing what I think we are doing, or is it just me?" Samantha now asked her mate.

"We most certainly are," Charles responded. "We are growing!"

At this point, their heads were bumping against their roof. Within a few seconds, their heads crashed through.

Samantha could not retain her excitement. "HELLO, WORLD!" she shouted. "SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT!"

Sex with the Neighbors by jjuenger

The neighbors emerged out of their houses to see what the noise was, only to see their growing, naked neighbors. It was most certainly a sight to marvel.

Charles and Samantha were completely aware of this. Now 50 feet tall, they stepped through the walls of the house to get out.

"Hey, the neighbors are watching us," Samantha said. "I think they are wanting a show What say we give them one?"

"Most certainly," Charles obliged. "We’ll give them one they will never forget."

It was with these words that the titanic couple lay on the ground, Samantha on top of Charles, just as they liked it. The neighbors were too dumbstruck to do anything but stand there and watch.

As the two had sex, they continued growing. They both hit orgasm level at 200 feet tall. They were now spilling into a couple of neighbors’ yards.

When they stood up, they studied their new vantage point. Being taller now only made them hornier.

"These people are certainly missing something," Charles said. "I don’t want them to miss out on the fun. How does some audience participation sound to you, Sam?"

"That would be most divine," Samantha responded in her most seductive voice.

It was only at this that the neighbors scattered, but it was too late. The couple started plucking the people off their lawns. No one escaped.

"Charlie," Samantha said. "I’ll make you a trade. I have a few women and I see that you have a few men. Trade?"

After the exchange, both lay down and put their neighbors on their stomachs. Then, Samantha started talking.

"Now, listen up. You are our new toys. You are to obey our every command. If you don’t this will happen." With that, she picked up one neighbor and tightened her fist around him, squeezing him to death.

"Same goes for you women, also," Charles said. He demonstrated by crushing one of them. "Now massage my cock."

"And, you men, rub my pussy," Samantha ordered.

What choice did the people have? They started massaging hard, both literally and figuratively.

After about ten minutes of this, both of them got tired of it. Without warning, Charles mounted Samantha while all of the people were still on them. They then started to have sex again. Blood, guts, and cum intermingled. Knowing this only satisfied the growing titans even more.

At orgasm, the 500 foot couple heard police sirens coming their way. They only smiled at the prospect of what would happen next.

Fun On the Town by jjuenger

"Dismount the woman," said one policeman on a bullhorn to Charles. "Both of you are under arrest for multiple counts of murder and vandalism."

Both titans stood up and looked at the policemen with an infuriated look.

"What if we refuse to go?" Samantha asked the miniscule cops.

"We are authorized to use deadly force if needed," the policeman said.

"We dare you," Charles said, defiantly. "You're puny guns are no match for us."

Almost immediately, the police fired on the giants, but to no avail. It merely tickled the couple, especially in their genitals.

"Can you believe the weenies are actually trying this?" Charles asked.

"Let’s see if they can believe this," Samantha said. She then lifted her long, thick leg and stomped on some of the police force. "Try this. It’s fun."

Charles then proceeded to slam his foot down on some of the other cops. Both of them picked up some of the cars and slammed them down on the remaining cops.

"Hey, Sam," Charles said. "How about going to town for a little more fun?"

"That sounds fun," Samantha said.

They then walked toward downtown, stepping on all that was in their path- be it people, houses, or cars.

They were excited to finally see downtown the way they wanted to see it. A few skyscrapers were taller than them, but most were about level with them.

"Let the mayhem commence," Samantha said. At that, both of them started dancing, letting their movements destroy the buildings.

When they got to the tallest one, they got on either side and put the front of their bodies against it. Charles actually put his oversized dick through the building and into Samantha’s pussy. They thought it was so exciting to have sex through a skyscraper. Their juices actually flooded the entire building before the lovers started growing again.

They reached 1,000 feet. Then came 2,000 feet. The skyscraper at this point was little more than rubble now, as was much of the town from the vibrations of their bodies.

At this point, the Army and Air Force arrived. The gargantuan figures saw these only as more toys. Their bodies absorbed the blasts from the missiles, making them grow more.

"Man, whatever was in that stuff made us invincible," Samantha observed.

"I hope it is permanent," Charles said.

Now, they were about a mile high. Never have they been as excited and as horny as they were at that moment. It was time for more fun.

Out of This World by jjuenger

With the town now reduced to a pile of rubble, the two decided to move on to another town. It took them about 15 minutes to find a sizeable town.

When they got there, the Armed Forces were ready, or so they thought.

"Hey, more toy soldiers!" Samantha exclaimed. "Let’s have some fun with them."

The two then picked up the tanks and threw them at the buildings in the town, destroying most of the skyscrapers. Charles took what was left and rubbed it on both of their bodies. They knew they were gods now. They were absolutely invincible at this point.

After the tanks were gone, Samantha gave one order to Charles: "Take me NOW!!!"

Charles obliged without a moment’s hesitation. He took Samantha down and got busy right away. With each thrust, buildings crumbled under the tremors. No one was able to run or hide from the (quite literally) fucking giants

They grew more. It went to two miles, three miles, four miles.

Unknown to them at the time, an atomic bomb dropped on them. Like with the bombs before, their bodies only absorbed the energy, only more so now. They shot to ten miles, eleven, twelve. Their masses were destroying entire cities without their notice.

They had both had multiple orgasms in this time, but they were never done. Clearly, this was permanent.

They went to twenty miles, 50, 100, 500. The earth’s gravity was unable to hold them now. They started floating off the surface. None of them noticed that they had stopped breathing, not that they needed to now.

They still didn’t stop fucking. The radiation in space still enabled their growth. They didn’t even notice anything until one of Samantha’s tits slapped Charles in his face.

They both stared at the dwindling planet, marveling it. It was now the size of a tennis ball to them. Samantha decided to insert it into her vulva. She motioned Charles toward her. The fucking then resumed, crushing the planet with his dildo.

The growing resumed with the fucking. They consumed and crushed entire planets. When Charles ate the sun, there was no heartburn. Much rather, their growth spiked. Since they were connected, both grew at the same pace.

Their bodies expanded through entire solar systems. They showed no signs of stopping. They were never going to get tired of fucking each other, never tired of growing, never tired at all. They had each other. That’s all they wanted.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=909