A Slave's Birthday by CraftyLatin
Summary:

On the night of his birthday, Tito's wife Amanda is celebrating with one of their kinky roleplay sessions with the shrinking device he invented, but when his friends decide to make a surprise visit to his mansion, they get caught up in the celebration and are forced to find their way out before it's too late.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7890 Read: 27684 Published: February 26 2020 Updated: April 27 2020

1. His Queen by CraftyLatin

2. Surprise Visit by CraftyLatin

3. The Help by CraftyLatin

His Queen by CraftyLatin

“So, what I’m witnessing right now is your refusal to worship me. Tell me I’m right, you pathetic worm!”

Tito gulped. His hands and legs were parallel to the bed, with his head low and facing the saggy, hairy entrance to his wife’s pale-white vagina. The only part of him that took notice was his large nostrils taking deep whiffs of the overbearing musk from her massive pussy lips and sweaty thighs. She came from the gym just under an hour ago and didn’t bother to shower because she knew how much her scent drove him crazy. It made his cock twitch with excitement, but he wouldn’t act without her permission.

“Speak to your goddess, worm.” Amanda warned.

“Y-yo-you’re right, my queen.” Tito struggled to answer.

“Look at me, slave. Have I taught you no manners?”

“Of course you have, my queen…” Tito raised his head to get a clear look at his brown-haired goddess of a wife. She was looking beautiful tonight. It wasn’t her usually bookworm look with the buttoned-up shirts, narrow-rimmed glasses, and hair tied in a bun. A new entity possessed her; a freak of the night. Black is what made her feel more powerful, so her makeup and lingerie reflected that. Her long, flowing autumn hair was let down until the tips were brushing against her milky nipples. And the glasses were off. He got a better view of her slender face and pinched nose staring down at him with such disgust.

“Why do you refuse to lick these biiig, sweaaaty lips clean?” Amanda brought her black-painted nails towards her pussy and swirled her lips around. “Do you not love your goddess?”

“I-I love my queen!” Tito proclaimed.

“Then what is the issue?!” She slammed her palm down in anger, giving Tito a cold, exciting chill to run down his back. “Would you rather have me enjoy you as a snack? My protein shake wasn’t enough, and I could use something small and succulent to suck between my cheeks.” She slowly licked her lips, darkened with grape-flavored lipstick.

“Please don’t eat me, my queen!” Tito shriveled up his body and continued to bow and cower towards his significant master. “I’ll do anything! J-just not this...Not tonight.”

“Then how do you suggest satisfying me, slave?” Amanda watched her tiny husband face her with a desperate nod behind him, then return to his cowering. It didn’t take her a second to understand what he wanted. “My hot, sweaty feet?”

“Yes, my queen.” Tito pleaded.

Amanda roared into a vicious cackle. “Could you be anymore pathetic, slave? I give you every man’s fantasy, and yet you settle with the dirt between my moist toes. They have been trapped in a pool of sweat and unbearable heat since I’ve returned from the gym. It that how you truly want to please me?”

“Yes, my queen!” Tito’s cock throbbed at the image of her black ankle socks peeling off her huge, smelly soles. The thought of her sweat glistening between long, slender toes only aroused him further. How good they must’ve tasted after a long workout, and Amanda wasn’t one to slack in her sets.

“Pathetic.” Amanda said. “You’ve been warned, slave.” She began to push herself backwards towards the bed’s golden headboard. Tito didn’t have to move an inch; she was careful in making sure he wasn’t dragged under her sweaty legs. He simply stayed on his knees under her black cotton socks appeared and pushed him back a bit. His face was pressed against her heel, and his body melted from her rancid odor.

Amanda continued to look down at him while rubbing her sore ankles together. “This is your last chance to please me, slave.”

“Yes, my queen.”

“If not, then you’ll leave me no choice but to skip out on showering and keep you trapped inside them for the night. Is that understood?”

“Yes, my queen.”

“Good worm. Now get ready…” Amanda leaned forward and started peeling off her right sock. She made sure to pull slowly and watch as her husband admired the teasing. He loved it when she did this. Her heel was slightly red from the workout, and it looked like it could use some worship. All he could think of was making out with it and licking all the sweat off. It wasn’t long until his erection lost its patience and ran towards the aching heel, but she lightly kicked him back.

“Ah, ah, ah…” She teased. “Such impatience will cost you.”

“I-I’m sorry, my queen.” Tito begged. “I couldn’t control myself…”

She rolled her eyes and told him to sit while she finished. He obeyed and watched the rest of the show play out. Once her right sock was peeled off, she wiggled her long toes in response to the freedom. Tito admired the various wrinkles that increased when she flexed her soles and followed the trails of dirty sweat that drenched out between them. He was so distracted by her right foot that he didn’t notice how quickly she peeled off the left sock and was quickly scooped off the bed. She dangled his little body over the opening of the sock and dropped him. He knew the drill and curled into a ball upon landing in the depths of the toe section. Then his goddess used her giant hands to cup the sock into a ball and rub all the dirt and grime around him.

“Do you know why I’m doing this, slave?” Amanda voiced loud enough for her little man to hear.

“Yes, my queen!” Tito screamed in response.

“How badly do they smell?”

Tito inhaled deeply. “Very badly!”

“Keep us this bad behavior, and you will spend the night in here. Is that what you want, slave? To be sleeping under my big, smelly toes like the piece of lint that you know you are?”

Tito wanted to scream yes but held his tongue. “No, my queen!”

Amanda stopped pressuring the sock and threw her little slave back out in front of her hot, sweaty feet. Her soles were as long as ancient pillars, and they were worn out and pinkish.

“You can start by licking between my toes, worm.” She commanded.

“Yes, my queen.” Tito arched his head high to see her massive toes pointed towards the ceiling. To him, this was just a simple rock-climbing challenge that he’s conquered several times in the past. He knew the paths when scaling up her wrinkles and when to jump between soles. The only real obstacle was Amanda and her sensitive skin. He placed one palm against her heel, and she was instantly trying to suppress a giggle. He looked past her feet to see her staring at the ceiling, trying so hard not to laugh.

Tito began his expedition and tried staying light on his feet while climbing. His naked body was already being coated in her gym sweat, and the amount was so profusive that he needed to stick his arms deep between her wrinkles to not fall backwards. He climbed up her right foot, far as it could take him, until the center of her sole smoothed out. He pulled himself towards the edge and made the jump for a wrinkle on her left foot, but when his whole body slapped against her sole, Amanda busted into a fit of uncontrollable giggles and jerked her foot, sending the tiny man flat on his back.

“Oh my god!” She laughed as she bent her head forward to check. “Sweetie, are you all right? I’m so sorry.”

“I’m okay, babe.” Tito smiled. “Seems like climbing is out of the question, huh?”

“Yeah…my feet just don’t feel like being climbed today.”

“I thought I’d make some progress if I didn’t plant kisses on the way, but it is what it is, I guess.” Tito stood back on his feet and walked up to her left heel, planting a small freckle-sized kiss. “It’s not your fault.”

Amanda kicked him back again. “Exactly!” Her voice boomed. “Your goddess is perfect in every shape and form! How dare you even think of her any different?”

“Forgive me, my queen.” Tito fell to his knees again, making his trembling look believable.

“You shall show your forgiveness through the cleanliness of my toes. Now, slave! I’m not getting any younger.”

“I n-need your assistance, my queen. I’m unable to reach them.”

Amanda shook her head in disappointment. “Useless. How did I end up with a useless, pathetic man like you?”

“I don’t deserve you.” Tito said.

“That’s right. Remember your place, worm. You’re nothing without me. You need my love and body to survive. I can play with you however I please and you couldn’t do anything about it because you’re that useless. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, my queen. I’m useless and belong only to you.”

“Good.” Amanda smirked and lowered her glistening toes down to his level. One look at them, thick and wiggling, and Tito couldn’t hold his excitement any longer. Like a dog, he trotted on all fours towards the crevice between her big and second toe and slurped up big beads of sweat. He pressed his nose right on her skin and sucked in all the cheesy foot sweat. He loved the taste of her dirty feet. He wouldn’t mind spending a week surrounded by them. These were the moments he lived for.

“What’s with the slow-down, slave?!” She yelled. “Do I need to show you how much work needs to be done?”

Tito was prepared for what was coming next. He closed his eyes and opened his nostrils wide as his giant wife scrunched her toes over his head and lifted her foot into the air. The rest of his body hung limp like a greased-up noodle while his face suffocated under the warm, cheesy scent of her feet. There was so much flesh smushed against his face that it left him with nothing to do but take deep whiffs and lick it all clean.

“That’s right, slave…” The goddess said. “This will get you to work faster.” She flexed her toes  back and forth, squeezing out all her sweat and sock fuzz on his head until he started to become another piece of her toe lint. She tossed him back on the bed and brought her other foot in. Ten of her toes were resting on his body, massaging his chest and rubbing his crotch. Tito’s instinct was to press his dick further against her big toe and moan.

“You like that, slave…?” Her voice was a seductive whisper now. “You like it when I do that?” She rose from her back and sat over her husband, watching his determined lust to hump the crap out of her toe.

“Yes, my queen…” Tito’s hands held tightly on the bed sheets while her toe started to pick up speed. Amanda adjusted her free right foot just above his head and planted the pads of her greasy big and second toe on top of his clutching hands. He felt the pressure keeping him in place.

“Now you can’t escape, slave.” She said. “How does it feel to be trapped by my sexy toes?”

“Release me, my queen. Please.”

“Oh, you can do better than that, worm…” Her toe continued to rub his erect dick harder and deeper. “I want to hear you beg!”

“Please, my queen!” Tito cried.

“Who’s your goddess?”

“You are!”

She inched her right foot forward and covered Tito’s whole face under the ball of her foot.

“Who do you live to serve?”

“You!”

All her fat toes pressed him deep into the mattress, and the one rubbing his crotch furiously was on a mission to create serious friction. He felt like his dick would combust into flames any second now, but he held it a little longer for the finale.

“Do you know what’s going to happen next, slave?”

There is was.

“No, my queen!” He yelled.

“After tonight, I’m going to drop you back inside my dirty gym socks and cover up these toes you adore so much. I won’t shower. Instead, I’ll turn out those lights, fall asleep, and leave you to fend for yourself while my hungry toes have their way with you. They’ve been wanting you, slave. Oh, how they longed to stretch you little body and dick out. And I won’t help you. No matter how much you struggle, I won’t open my eyes to your aid. I’ll be dreaming peacefully while these devilish piggies make you their filthy bitch. You won’t rest. You won’t have a second to close your eyes. You can just stay awake while they rub you against the sheets and smother you under their immense grip for hours until sunrise, and even then, I won’t let you go. You’ll be nothing more but a dream, and I’ll forget about you within seconds. Just a pathetic worm trapped with my big…smelly…feet. You can scream all you want, I won’t listen. I’ll just start tomorrow morning with a light jog through the neighborhood. Mhmm…wouldn’t that be fun? Surrounded by more of my delicious sweat that you tried so hard to lick off tonight? So much that you’ll have no choice but to live in between these gorgeous toes, in fear that you might drown in the pooling sweat. Oh, and we can’t forget about the heat! It’s going to be real hot, real fast. If you think my feet smell bad now, just wait till tomorrow under the morning sun. That will not be a treat to enjoy. In fact, none of this will be a treat, slave. I expect you to keep my feet clean at all times while you’re down there. You understand, worm? If not, then my toes will get very angry and squeeze your playdoh dick until you get it. And then when I’m done, I’ll raise my giant sole and smash you through the ground! Squeeze and Squash. Squeeze and squash. That’ll be your personal routine living under my sexy feet. Squeezing all my foot sweat in your face. Flattening you like the worthless worm you truly are. Harder and faster each time. You heard me, slave?! Squeeze! Squash! Squeeze! Squ—"

Tito couldn’t take anymore dirty talk and bit Amanda’s foot to let her know the eruption was coming. She took her toes back and brought her face closer to him. He watched as her massive lips opened wide and let her monstrous tongue slither out towards his crotch. It wrapped around him like a snake and gently squeeze. Tito unloaded a massive splash of cum, which looked like a tiny dot on her taste buds. She savored the flavor and audibly moaned in pleasure before swallowing.

Tito panted as he imagined more of what might come afterwards but was interrupted as his dominating wife hovered her face over him. She smiled and smooched his face.

“Happy birthday, honey.”

“Thanks, babe.” He sat on his butt, watching as she climbed out of the bed and stretched her arms out, looking at the alarm clock sitting on the side drawer. “It’s only ten. Are you sure you don’t want to call up Lou and see if he’s got anything planned?”

“If he did, he would’ve called or texted by now.” Tito said. His best friend Lou worked long hours in the office, so it wouldn’t have been a surprise if his boss kept him around for the night. Tito wasn’t all too upset, though. His wife was in the mood to play. “Are you ready for phase two?”

“Phase two?” Amanda whined. “You still want more? But I’m so dirty, and I really want to take a shower…”

“Please…” Tito fell on his knees. “My queen?”

“Cut the submissive act, perv.”

“Come on…it’s my birthday…please?”

Amanda took her plump white ass and sat right next to Tito. He moved before her left ass cheek completely smothered him.

“Hmm…” She pondered. “Fine, but only if you actually give me a massage this time. Right. Down. Here…” Tito watched as her finger brushed off her bottom lip and slid down the curves of her gorgeous body. It trailed a path right between her perky breasts and around her pierced belly button until it settled right between her juicy thighs.

“Deal!” Tito said. “And can we use the blindfolds and handcuffs this time?”

“Oh, you want to do that…?” She bent down and licked her thirsty husband. “Whatever you want, slave…but I’m going to get a glass of water first.”

“Okay, and while you’re down there, can you turn on the spray to ‘growth’? If we’re going to take a break, I might as well use the restroom.”

“You better not clean yourself up!” She said. “If I have to stay sweaty, then you do too.”

“Of course…” He walked up to the side of her butt and kissed it. “My queen.”

“Oh god…” Amanda rose from the bed and headed towards the bronze door. “I’ll keep the spray on for ten minutes, then set it back to ‘shrink’. That should be enough to do your business, right?”

“That’s more than enough. Thanks, babe.”

“I’ll be right back.” Amanda blew Tito a kiss before leaving. He lied on the bed and waited for the blue spray to sprinkle from the ceiling and turn him back to his regular 6’1 height. He was deeply anticipating next phase, but couldn’t help but wonder what his best friend was up to right now…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Leave me a review and let me know what you think about Tito and Amanda. The real story starts next chapter, so be excited for that!

Surprise Visit by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Now to introduce the REAL main characters of this story! Just a short introduction chapter with setups for what's to come...

“Turn right here on Jett. His house sits on the side of this mountain.” Lou was trying to point out the silhouette in the distance, but the rain was in such an uproar that nothing could be seen beyond the headlights. His friend Arnold was hunched over the wheel, with hairy, grizzly arms locked at the 10 and 2 position while he sucked his teeth.

“Lou, what the hell are we doing?” he said. “Did he get back to you?”

“Nothing yet.”

“He’s probably not even home,” said the tall, skinny Ecuadorian sitting right behind Lou. His name was Emilio, and his paranoia was as annoying as ever.  “We shouldn’t be wasting our time out here. I’m looking up the nearest bar.”

“You should because that’s where we’re going after picking him up.” Lou checked his phone. Still no reply. It wasn’t like Tito to miss a text. The guy was incredibly smart and successful, but deep down, he was a reclusive hermit wearing fancy outfits. He’s known him and Amanda since college, so if there was any sudden change in becoming this extrovert, he would’ve known.

“Maybe they’re out at dinner or something,” said Garrett, the short, black-haired friend who sat in the middle. He didn’t care much to change out of his baggy jeans and sandals, despite the heavy rainfall.

“I don’t even know this guy,” laughed Wes, the last remaining guy in the car watching the rain droplets slide down his seat window. “Lou, you said he’s some farmer?”

“He helps farmers.” Lou corrected. “Back in college, he created this crazy chemical solution that shrinks things when touched. He wanted to find a way to feed world hunger and gave his serum to these farming scientists who are using it to create enormous fields that can fit the size of a regular desk table.

“So there are people out there eating mini carrots?” Garrett said. “That’s a little whack.”

“He also created the cure for the shrinking, so when they transport the unlimited amount of vegetables and goods, they turn it back to normal size. He won the Nobel Peace Prize for it.”

 “Sounds like a real Ghandi.” Wes said. “How’s his wife?”

“She’s nice.” Lou said, wondering if that question was too weird or not. “He’s got a daughter, too. Her name’s Gina, and she’s real mature for her age.” He suddenly fell into deep thought about the little girl he watched grow up. She was 16 now and just joined the track team. He remembered their frequent park races in the past, and it brought some joy in his face that she’s grown to craft that source of happiness into a talent.

“Hey, keep telling me where to go.” Arnold said. “If I have to make a U-turn because yo—”

“That house right there.” Lou pointed at the two-floored home constructed of sturdy, brick walls and hedges lining the driveway. Arnold parked his aged Toyota behind a Kia and turned off the lights, letting the weight of the weather really sink in.

“Call him.” He said.

Lou was already one step ahead of him but was disappointed to be getting Tito’s voicemail. “He’s not answering, but that’s his car right there.”

“So, what? We’re just going to wait?” Garrett dropped his head back in annoyance. “Come on, man…I’m not trying to stay out all night.”

“What else you got planned tonight?”

“Jerk off. Eat this Lasagna from Olive Garden I had saved since yesterday.”

“Wow.” Lou looked through the window and scouted the house. All the lights were off, except for the lit room on the top-right. That was Tito’s room. The smartest thing to do was ring the doorbell, but since it was his birthday, Lou decided that he’d surprise his friend. “Let’s go.”

“Go?” Arnold said. “What the fuck? Where are we going?”

“Just shut up and follow me!” Lou prepared himself and raised his shoulders against the pouring rain. The rest of the group complained and followed their friend out, quickly rushing through the damp lawn and around the corner until they stopped at a side door with no overhang. The other side was lit but blocked by short, white curtains. Lou took a hidden key from under a potted plant and unlocked the door, bringing everyone inside.

Soaked and shaking cold, the group was standing in a kitchen colored with silver and chrome. There was a large granite counter with an assortment of cereal boxes, herb-filled jars, and a glass of water sitting near the corner. To their left was the door leading to the basement, and it was dark and wide open.

 “This feels like straight-up trespassing.” Emilio said. “Are you sure this is cool?”

“Of course.” Lou reassured. He’s done this countless times in the past, and the only time it became a problem was when he beat Tito home one day and had to explain himself to his prude maid Colleen. She was an oval-shaped, 51-year-old Dominican who acted too motherly for anyone’s comfort. She didn’t like Lou; she thought of him as a moocher who was no good for Tito. Maybe if they were six, it might have mattered, but she’s literally no one to him other than the meddlesome help who probably stolen some jewels while the owners were away.

“What now?” Arnold said. “I’m cold, man.”

“Grab a paper and dry yourself up.” Lou pointed towards the roll of paper towels on the counter, and Arnold and Emilio swarmed like flies. Garrett and Wes were looking at the interior design, peeking their heads into the next room.

“Living room?” Wes asked.

Lou nodded. “Maybe it would be cool if we just all sat on the couch and waited for the next person to walk by and surprise them.”

“Wait, why’s the ceiling leaking green?” Emilio pointed up at the sudden sprinklers that felt irrelevant until now. A light emerald-green shower began to drip over the bodies of these five damp intruders and seep through their invisible pores. Lou felt all the hair on his skin tingle with an uncomfortable pinching sensation. The counter he was standing close to was escalating like a skyscraper, and he felt like his was witnessing the world from a boy’s perspective. His arms jumped on the counter in order to keep his height from diminishing any further.

“Quick! Grab onto the counter!”

“What the hell?” Arnold threw a quick bitch-fit before following Lou and Emilio and lying his thick arms on the counter. Lou felt his legs flying meters off the ground and joining him on the edge of the counter. Pretty soon, the soles of his feet dangled, and if he didn’t climb on top, he surely would have fallen towards an inescapable death.

 “Help!” Arnold yelled. Lou looked at the big man losing his grip and rushed to pull him up. The two of them then rescued a squeaky Emilio who couldn’t stop shaking after sitting against a massive box of Frosted Flakes. Lou raced over the edge, looking for the other two friends who didn’t manage to grab the counter in time. The kitchen tile expanded for miles, and he was at such a height that couldn’t distinguish the different between man and dirt.

“Garrett!” Lou shouted. “Wes!” His eyes raced up and down each tile until they connected with specks that looked like they were waving at him.

“Lou.” Lou turned his head back to receive a nasty right hook from Arnold’s meaty fist. He would have fell off the counter if it wasn’t for Arnold catching him by the collar of his brown leather jacket and strangling him. “What the fuck is all this?! Why are we small?!”

“I don’t know!” Lou yelled, and Arnold threaten him with a loosened grip. Lou pushed him off and caught his breath in peace. “Fuck, man, are you trying to kill me?”

“Look at me!” Arnold gauged himself with the tip of his finger. “I’m no bigger than a goddamn flea!”

“How the hell was I supposed to know?”

“You fucking been here before!”

“Well, I didn’t know he even had this installed. I don’t even know why—”

“Guys…” Emilio whimpered. His shaking finger was pointing at the basement door and the titanic beauty that emerged up those creaking stairs. Lou recognized Amanda fast by her curvy figure, but the black was new. He never pinned her for a goth, but he she was, standing 100 feet tall in a skimpy, black bra and panty with her brown hair drooping over her shoulders. Seeing her like this…no. Lou dismissed his thoughts and ran towards the glass of water she was reaching.

“Amanda!” he yelled. “It’s me, Lou! I’m down here!” The glass was very far, and his tiny legs and voice weren’t enough to reach her attention. She mindlessly grabbed the glass and continued towards the living room. She was probably heading to her bedroom on the second floor, which might have been where Tito was right now.

“I sure hope ten minutes was enough…” Amanda sighed. “I’d hate to fish him out of the toilet.”

Lou continued to run after her, realizing that two of his friends were still on the ground and in the way of this giantess’ path. He ran along the edge, watching her big, black-nailed feet slap the tiles with her heavy stomps. He just wanted to surprise his friend. Was that too much to ask?

“Ew.” Amanda groaned as her right foot stepped in a small rain puddle. “Did someone seriously leave the door open out here? Gross!” She slammed her thick sole on the nearby doormat and grind it deep against the fibers. Lou fell into a state of shock watching one of his oldest friends mercilessly rub her foot down, hoping that there wouldn’t be any blood stains when he went down to check.

She finished up and walked around the puddle on her way out. She flipped a switch on the wall and the kitchen lights disappeared. The only light pouring in was a warm, orange glow coming from the living room’s fake fireplace.

“Garrett! Wes!” Lou yelled at the puddle, then at the doormat, but he didn’t hear a single sound from either of those spots.

“Down here!” Garrett shouted. Right underneath him, Lou looked down and could see moving specks with the help of the fireplace. “We moved before she could step on us.”

“Lou, that’s his wife?” Wes said. “Dude, she’s hot!”

Thank god, Lou thought. A wave of internal relief rushed to his head. He was glad to know that his buddies were still in one piece, but now came the question of what to do next. He looked back at Arnold, who was sitting next to Emilio looking bored and upset.

“We’ll get out of this.” Lou said.

“How?” Arnold said. “We saw you try and get her attention, but she just didn’t bother.”

“We still have our phones, right?”

“D-Dead.” Emilio said in a stutter, cradling the lifeless Galaxy in the palm of his hand. “It was at 87 percent, but now it won’t even turn on…” He looked at Lou with a grave face. “Are we going to die?”

“Hey, stop that shit!” Arnold smacked him on the arm. “We’re not going to die. Not before I kill Lou first for bringing us here.”

“No one’s going to die here.” Lou said. “We just need to wait for the next person to come into this kitchen.” He was silently praying that Colleen wouldn’t be it. “Let’s try and find a way down to regroup.” He raced over to the edge again and looked down, but the specks he remembered seeing were no longer there. “Guys?”

“What happened now?” Arnold groaned.

“Not you. Garrett and Wes. Guys!” Lou shouted at the floor. “Garrett? Wes?” He continued to yell their names, but they didn’t respond, and it raised his worries once more. “What the hell? They were just there!”

“Oh god, they’re dead!” Emilio cried.

“Jesus, no ones dead!” Arnold snapped. “Stop fucking crying. You’re a guy. Guys don’t fucking cry!”

“We need to find a way down now.” Lou said. “Come on, get up!” Arnold and Emilio stood on their feet and helped Lou search in the dark. What exactly were they looking for? He didn’t know, but it was better than sitting around bitching and crying. Two of his friends were alone in a house they’ve never been in. Who knows what could happen?

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Now the fun really begins!

The Help by CraftyLatin

On the second floor of her personal bedroom, gazing out at the distant city glow from her window, Colleen Damos relieved her congested nose with a forceful blow into one of her many handkerchiefs while keeping half her mind occupied with the new girl learning how to properly make a bed. The training was supposed to be over an hour ago, but with the heavy rain, the girl wasn’t willing to get her hair wet, or bothered to read the room that her mentor was terribly sick and needed rest. Colleen didn’t mind, though. This training was necessary for her vacation next week.

Working for the Mendez family for almost two decades now, she was finally granted a month-long vacation to visit her family in the Dominican Republic. Long ago, she came down to America to find work that would support her two boys back home, but the employment hunt for a fresh immigrant was a struggle. Her only contact in the states wasn’t much help, and she was left to find work on her own. Lucky for her, there was wanted help for a housekeeper, and since the owner himself was Hispanic himself, she might have had a chance to win him over with a good sob story. It never came to that since she was good at reading people, and Tito’s passive and sensitive character was easy to manipulate. She got the job with her motherly charm, making him think that she would be this sweet lady that could take care of him, and by the way he treated her as if she was his mother, she returned the kindness, and their bond lasted for a while.

That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to exploit his kindness. Slowly, but surely, she worked her way through his heart to gain three raises, and just recently, a deal for two month-long vacations every year to see her family. The only condition was for her to train a new maid to take her place while she was away. They started scouting three weeks ago, and the only candidate that seemed capable was a 23-year-old Swedish blonde named Heidi Fritz, who had the look of a foreign princess, but the brains of a hollowed walnut.

She was not that stupid, and didn’t hold any sort of criminal record, but the girl was lazy. There was zero motivation to do her chores or learn from her mistakes, and if it wasn’t for the deadline caused by the ticket she already purchased, Colleen would have fired her already. Instead, she was trying her best to cram all the manners into her, but all attempts seemed futile. When she asked for tea, Heidi would just return with a tray of hot water, sugar, honey, and a tea bag. When she watched over the girl’s try at laundry, her folding skills were unproportioned and crumbled inwards from the palm of her hands.

Even now, after so many examples, Heidi didn’t bother to implement any of Colleen’s suggestions and just did the sheets her way, with wrinkles and all. Colleen caught a cold two days ago, and just watching these pitiful efforts were putting a damper on her already painful headaches. Still, she needed to hold it together for her vacation.

“Heidi,” Colleen coughed, “How many times do I have to tell you?” Cough. “Don’t kneel on the bed. Just tuck in one corner tightly and walk around, or just keep something heavy to keep it in place.” Cough.

“I’m sorry, Mizz Damoz.”  Heidi squeaked. Her voice was soft and gentle, which irritated Colleen because that was her way through the interview with Tito. She played the sweet, innocent card that melted the owner right into her hands, without seeing just how she half-assed everything.

“No excuses, Missy.” Colleen said. “I don’t want any calls about how the new maid can’t make a bed, and I certainly don’t want you contacting me with any questions. You understand?”

“Yez, Mizz Damoz.”

“Go—” Colleen caught another violent sneeze with her handkerchief. She made the mistake of looking at it and was disgusted by the thick, green coating of her own glob of snot. She tossed that away in the waste bin and pulled out a fresh one from her drawer. “Heidi?”

“Yez, Mizz Damoz?”

Colleen was about to ask for another cup of tea, but quickly remembered the first attempt, and realized that another failure wouldn’t be good for her health. “Just keep working on the sheets. I’ll be right back.”

“Yez, Mizz Damoz.”

Colleen excused herself from the room and walked down the hall. Her room was at the very end of the left wing, which pained her temples since she didn’t feel like walking, or working, or training that child. It was wrong to say that these headaches just came from her cold. They were present for quite some time now, thanks to Tito’s demanding wife and daughter. She wished she could teach them a lesson on hard work, but they were also part of the work, so she didn’t have much choice but to accept their ridiculous demands.

­­Colleen, search the remote for me.

Colleen, dig out the gutters. I think something’s wrong with our water.

Colleen, train the new girl before your leave.

She abandoned those thoughts upstairs before they gave her a migraine. In just a week, their voices would be lost to the winds as JetBlue takes her away to a better place. But right now, all she wanted was a nice cup of tea to ease her throbbing head. She walked through the dark rooms until her hand flipped the kitchen lights on. She did fast work pouring water into a kettle and heating it up, and when she inspected the room to pass the time, that’s when she noticed the trail of wet footprints leading out into the hallway.

Fucking Amanda, she guessed.

Gina was out with her friends tonight, and Tito actually grew up with some manners, but that woman was a walking dumper, leaving trash and stains wherever she roamed without any consideration to clean after herself. She believed that she was just as entitled to the help as her husband, but that was never the case. Colleen would never understand what he saw in her, but its been years to start complaining now, so she ended the annoyance with a sigh and grabbed two sheets of paper towels from the counter. Luckily, her eyes were trained for all types of tiny crumbs and dirt, and they picked up on some tiny movements around the box of Frosted Flakes.

Ants. Just Great.

More annoyed, Colleen lifted the box high and found three, thick bugs gathered around. Her shrill scream got their attention, and her massive hand was ready to plaster them, until the strangest thing happened.

“Wait, Colleen!” A voice squeaked from the counter.

Did…did that bug just…?

“Colleen, it’s me! It’s Looooou!”

Lou? She knew a Lou, but it didn’t sound like him. Just on a whim to entertain her mind-numbing delusions, she peered her wide head forward and took a closer look at the bugs on the counter. They were people at first, but she rubbed her eyes in hopes of them becoming bugs again, but nope. Still people, and one of them was as he said he was, with two strangers around him.

“Lou?” Colleen coughed. A bit of spit escaped her lips.

“Yes! Yes, oh thank god you saw us!”

“W-W-Wha…What in god’s name are you doing here?”

“We were coming to surprise Tito for his birthday tonight, but he wasn’t answering his phone, and it was pouring, and I kind of needed to use the bathroom, and then we pulled up and I saw the lights on so we—”

“Trespassed?” Colleen’s eyes narrowed and her lips flattened with her attitude.

Lou was just another person she didn’t approve of. He may have been Tito’s friend, but she wasn’t being paid to like him. She didn’t like the way he dressed, the way he would visit unannounced at times, and certainly not the way he would crash on their couch for weeks and expect the same treatment as the other freeloaders. The only upside to his visits was that she took out her frustrations on him and would never get chastised for it. He was too polite for his own good, so he was quick to apologize and forget all her mischievous pranks, like adding to much spice to his dishes, or switching to one-ply toilet paper in the guest bathroom.

But this moment right here…too good to be true.

“I’m so sorry for coming so late, but we honestly didn’t mean to trespass.” Another apology. Music to her ears. “You saw how it looks outside? Raining cats and dogs out there.” Lou laughed, thinking that this could be solved with humor, but looking at her obvious straight face, he stopped. “A-Anyways, do you think you can help us get back to normal?”

“Me?” Colleen said. “I’m not sure would you expect me to do. I don’t know even know how you got like this in the first place.”

Lie. Colleen was very away of Tito’s shrinking invention and the dial he kept secured in the basement. He also knew of his kinks by snooping around her bedroom door whenever he and Amanda were alone. In fact, she was usually the one they would call to monitor the spray whenever they finished their little games. The chemical wasn’t designed to work on women, so she wasn’t aware that Amanda, the queen sloth herself, would actually come down and do something herself for once.

Now in front of her were Lou and two strangers, tiny, weak, helpless and begging for her assistance, but all Colleen could feel was blessed. She’s had dreams that Amanda and Gina would shrink before her feet and serve her, but this was safer alternative. Apparently, she was the first to discover them, meaning that no one else knew they were here. Not even Tito.

“Um, Colleen…” Lou said. She didn’t realize that she spaced out. “If you don’t know, maybe you can go find Tito and Amanda and tell them about us?” She wasn’t going to do that. She started to think about getting rid of Heidi from her room, but after that? “Um, Colleen?”

The kettle whistled and Colleen hovered her attention over to the stove. She poured herself a cup and returned to the counter for some sugar, almost burning the group with a steaming drop of water.

“Jesus, watch that shit.” The hairier stranger said. “Hey, lady, can you forget the fucking tea for a second? What are you going to do about getting us back to normal? How about handling one task at a fucking time, huh?”

“Arnold, shut the fuck up.” Lou said.

“You shut the fuck up, Lou. Your pussy-ass approach ain’t working.”

“That’s quite the mouth you got on you.” Colleen said. Her index finger casually poked Arnold’s face, and he reactively slapped it back. “Is that any way to treat a helping hand?”

“Helping hand, my ass. If you were really that fucking generous, you would have already gone for help, but you’re here sipping your god damn tea!”

Colleen scooped out three teaspoons of sugar and gently swirled the powder in her tea, listening to the tiny man squeak his anger away. It was funny at first, but her headaches were getting worst just listening to his complaining.

“H-Hey…” Lou interjected, sounding a little less confident. “Is he right? Are you really not going to help, Colleen?”

“I mean, I wish I could, but right now, Tito and Amanda are busy and don’t want to be disturbed now. Also, I’m preparing to leave the country next week, and I have so much on my plate! I still need to pack, and I’ve been tasked to train this new girl who’s just awful, and I’ve been suffering with this terrible cold since yesterday, so if you can just—”

 “Jesus, do you think we care? Look at us!” The hairy man pointed at his body, then directed that point towards his pig face. “See this face? I could give less a damn about your problems right now. I thought you people were supposed to be loyal and shit.”

“Excuse me?” Colleen said, placing a finger on a painful spike located at the side of her head. “You people?”

“I work with immigration services, and I won’t hesitate to make a quick call to your company about how terrible you are at your job. Hand to god, try me. One call, and I’ll send your fat ass to whatever poor ass country you sailed from!”

Colleen’s hand moved on its own and plucked the hairy man from the group. She tossed him like a coin and smothered his body in her fist. She felt his struggles within her clutch, but it tickled her like a massage ball. She squeezed his body until he stopped fighting and opened her palm flat to see his scared face. She tilted her palm back and forth, walking the fat man stumble on his feet and holding onto her skin for dear life.

“Don’t tell me your all talk.” Colleen said. “What a disappointed. You want to keep talking shit? Because being the size of an ant, you’re in position to talk or make threats. I can drop you in the trash right now for all the filth you brought into this house. So, go on. Say more shit.”

“Y-You think I’m scared, bitch?”

Colleen smiled. “Okay. I warned you.” She wrapped her fist around the fat man again and swung him around her thick, wide hips until it hovered around the tiny opening of her black jeans. She pulled apart the waistline of her jeans and fluffy, white panties and shoved the angry bug against the crack of her ass. She heard one final ‘cunt’ before his face locked lips with her anus, and the more he yelled at her asshole, the more pleasant vibrations were sent through her skin. The feeling was sensational, and she ended up taking a minute to rub his dirty, vulgar lips against her hole, almost squeezing his head through. Her butt clenched hard around his body, craving his pig-face body and refusing to let him go.

After another minute of pleasure, Colleen left him snuggled between her fat cheeks and looked at the remaining tinies trying to run away. She could only laugh as she swept them off the counter and caught them with her smelly anus hand.

“And just where were you two planning on going?” Colleen smirked. “I thought you said you needed my help.”

“Please don’t hurt us!” The quiet stranger finally spoke up.

“Hurt you?” She laughed. “But you haven’t done anything wrong yet, not like that awful friend of yours. Don’t worry, little guy. You and Lou are—” Another sneeze caught her off guard, and she released a storm of snot all over the little ones. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” But her laugh didn’t do much but add more to their humiliation. The quiet one began to cry hard, while Lou was disgusted as he pulled out globs from his hair and cheeks.

Colleen brought them over to the kitchen sink and waterboarded them as she tried to wipe them clean with a sponge. After drying them off with a paper towel, the quiet one was still crying, holding back zero tears.

“What’s your name, little guy?” Her voice started soft, but when the guy was too traumatized to answer, she flexed her middle finger inwards and squeezed his face down in her smelly palm. “Hey. I’m asking you a question. Don’t be rude like that pig stuck in my ass now.”

“Emilio!” He said in a panic.

“Well, Emilio,” she continued with a smile, “would you like to turn back to normal?”

“Yes…”

“Yes, Miss Damos. It’s important to have manners.”

“Yes…Miss Damos.”

She loved it. She was currently the ruler over these intruders, and the power she held over them was simply erotic. She knew what she wanted now. She knew what she had in her hands, and they weren’t people anymore. They were less than human, and they were going to give her the respect she deserved after years of hard work and laboring.

“Well, Emilio, if you want my help, you and Lou have to help me first, and the first thing I want you to do is…” She then used her free hand to unbutton her Navy-Blue blazer until one of her massive breasts broke free from confinement. A 38 D-sized stadium cup that could just crush them with a single drop. Her brown, chipped fingers peeled the bra and exposed her sweaty, mocha nipples. “Suck.”

Emilio screamed as he was tilted into the soaked bra and trapped by it snapping back into place. Colleen peeled the right one and trapped Lou in there, feeling no need to repeat his job. She buttoned up her shirt and grabbed her cup of tea with a packet of crackers. With three tinies all over her body, pleasing her sensitive areas, her expression was too overwhelming that she might explode.

She was going to send Heidi away.

And then she was going to have some well-deserved fun.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9037