Ginseng Tea Symphonia by Intheliar
Summary:

(Edit: I have abandoned this project.)

Stephanie adopts a new friend to take care of.

A short, gentle-focused story with some lame mushy dialouge.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5925 Read: 9379 Published: January 19 2020 Updated: January 21 2020

1. Clinic by Intheliar

2. Home by Intheliar

Clinic by Intheliar
Author's Notes:

  Despite the title, you will notice a startling lack of ginseng and tea in this story. Truth be told, the title is absolute nonsense. I've missed writing, but I haven't missed the headache of staring at a screen. Also some junk screwed up when I uploaded this file to the site. I'll fix things in the future when I can.  Also, sorry for all the jumps in perspective. I'm an amateur writer, like everyone else. If you take the time to read the story, thank you. It's just a plain ol' gentle story with some mushy dialouge. If that's up your alley, then by all means, continue. I'm already working on the second chapter.

 

 

 



 

 

 Stephanie fidgeted nervously in her chair. It would be her turn, soon, after all. She just needed to wait for the all-clear to go inside. The gentleman that she had spoken to earlier had promised her that the wait wouldn’t take very long. And, as if on cue, the interview room door opened, and an older man exited from it.


 “Ms. Renford?”


 Stephanie nearly jumped out of her seat, obviously surprised.
 “Y-Yes sir!?” she stammered.


 “It’s about time,” the man answered, “I just wanted to make a couple of extra points clear before you go in to meet him.”


 Stephanie swallowed a lump in her throat. She already knew what this was all about. She was here to adopt one of the Unfo’s after all—one of the unfortunate men who randomly shrunk nearly three months ago. About 30% of all men had been affected by this terrible phenomenon. The reason he was here was clear enough, though. This was a rescue clinic. Which would mean…


 “You are going to be the first woman to try and help him since he was saved from his abuser nearly a month ago,” the man continued. “We’ve diagnosed him with somewhat of a mild to moderate gynophobia, which is entirely thanks to his ex-girlfriend. We just wanted you to be aware of this, and to be careful around him.”


 Stephanie nodded, although her eye contact wasn’t stable on the man’s eyes.


 “So, your background check came up clean. But…” the man hesitated.


 It wasn’t his place to question volunteers. He wanted to ask why she came in to adopt someone nearly her own age. He was more used to seeing older women or men coming in to help. And the term ‘adoption’ was merely a façade. She wouldn’t be his legal guardian, but it was highly expected they would at least remain roommates of some sort. That, was the whole point of these volunteers. To give back some semblance of a normal life for the ones who had no one else to turn to anymore. Suddenly finding yourself shrunken and unable to support yourself like you used to sometimes created a power dynamic between people. Not everyone was out of luck, but there had been varying cases of abuse victims as a direct result of the mass shrinking phenomenon. Some stories of death had even surfaced as well. Men being crushed, or even swallowed alive at the worst… It was all simply terrible. Both the clinic worker and Stephanie were aware of this.


 “But..?” Stephanie inquired, earnestly.


 The man looked her over. She wasn’t bad looking, not in the slightest. She could’ve easily been on a date today from the way that she was dressed. Her figure was rather petite—slim. Was she a head turner? No. But his eyes had rested on hers, and he found it difficult to look away. She wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous… No. She was just… pretty.


 “Nothing, sorry,” the man answered, “please, enter, and introduce yourself.” He gestured to the door beside him.


***


 I was worried, of course. Donald assured me that I needn’t worry about my new caretaker. That he had done a background check on them and everything. But he was acting suspicious about something. He wouldn’t tell me anything about the guy. Not even his name, when I had asked. He merely kept replying that I would know everything, soon enough. And would constantly repeat himself that I need to not worry. And so, I suppressed my anxiety, and sat still on the floor, cross-legged. One thing was certain, though. I was prepared to get back to something of a normal life again. And whoever this mystery stranger is, I hope we get along well.


 I mulled about with my head held in my hands, staring at my feet. It’s no surprise that when the door cracked open, my heart almost burst out of my chest. This was the moment. Today, I’d be leaving this place to start a new life and try to put my past behind me. Still; although I’ve come a long way since I was rescued from Heather, one thing remained a constant. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the giants around me.


 I quickly glanced upwards as I saw the man begin to walk toward—
 Wait…


***


 I closed the door very gently behind myself, and turned around to scan the room for him. It didn't take very long, as he was sitting cross-legged several feet away from me. Staring up at me, like a deer caught in the headlights of an eighteen-wheeler going a hundred miles per hour. It was a little difficult to tell from this distance, but he looked... scared. I decided that it was best to stand still where I was, and try to greet him softly.


 "Hello there, my name is Stephanie, what's your--"


***


 I couldn't hear what she was saying. I wanted to try, but I couldn't. My heart was pounding. My adrenaline, pumping. Every fiber of my being had opted for flight mode. I'm not sure why, but ever since I got away from Heather, I've become more scared of women. Huge ones, specifically. She didn't seem to mean any harm, but I think I was recoiling from the shock that I wasn't going to leave this place with the elderly old man I had pictured in my mind. This girl was absolutely pretty, for sure, but as I shakily stood to my knees, I could not help myself. I audibly began to whimper, and turned one hundred and eighty degrees away from her. And I sprinted. As fast as I possibly could. From behind me, I heard her voice rise. It probably wasn't meant to sound aggresive, but it came across that way to my mind.


***


 "W-wait! Please don't run!" I quickly stuttered out, and took a few steps forward. This was already off to a bad start. I mean, I didn't expect us to hit it off immediately, but I thought I was being innocuous enough!
I resolved to myself that I had to catch him. It might not be the best choice, but in my panic, my feet just began to move on their own. The poor guy had nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. I'm not even really sure where he was planning on going, but I just chalked it up to panic.


 "Please, stop," I implored him. My voice was already starting to lose confidence as I made my way to try and catch him. I didn't want him to hurt himself by running into a wall too hard or something.


***


 She was walking towards me very briskly. While it must have been quite normal for her, her footsteps were like very mild earthquakes that slowly rose in power the closer she got to me. It was fucking terrifying. I was beginning to get flashbacks of Heather already.


 Suddenly, a hand dropped in front of me, blocking my path.


 I dodged to the right, and kept going.


 The other hand dropped a short distance away from me.


 I dodged again, to the left this time.


 Finally, both hands joined together, and I ran directly into her massive wall-like fingers, and fell backwards, onto my ass.


 I quickly turned around to face her, simultaneously scrambling backwards on all four limbs, doing a reverse crab walk into her fingers even more.


 I was caught.

 And I wasn't calm.

 I looked up into her teal-colored eyes. Her face was contorted into one of worry.

 
***


 "Pl..." he tried to speak, but couldn't seem to.


 "Y-yes sir...?" I replied, trying to stop my voice from shaking too much.


 "Please don't kill me!" he cried out, and began to sob, mortally terrified of me.


 Holy shit... I felt so much fucking pity for the poor guy. I don't know what he's been  through, but the man before me was an absolute wreck.
I decided to not say anything else. I couldn't think of anything. I just... I just let him cry.


***


 I cried for a long time. Stephanie didn't say anything. She didn't move. She didn't even twitch a muscle. Well, maybe not for a good ten minutes. Once I began to start to calm down, somewhat, she moved her thumb.


 I twitched in fear as a response, of course, but soon she carefully began to stroke my hair with her thumb.


 And... well...


 I let her.


***
 I felt like I was making progress. I really felt like I screwed up for a second, there. I don't know what came over me, but eventually I felt like it would be okay to pet his head. And to my surprise, he allowed it. After a few seconds, I decided to try to speak again.


 "I'm so sorry," I whispered. And, in truth, I was. I guess I underestimated just how scary I would seem to him. Whoever made him this way, I hated already. With all my heart.


 He seemed to understand me a bit better this time, and responded to me.
"I... Um, my name is Cain," Cain meekly answered me. "I am sorry, as well. Thank you for not hurting me."


***


 All I knew of her was her name. It's all I heard before I went into a panic earlier. I felt as if it was the correct thing to say to her. I suppose it must have been.
Stephanie smiled at me. Warmly. Her teeth, rather white and a bit large compared to me, revealed themselves automatically. I winced, when I remembered just exactly how much of a threat teeth could be. How much of a threat a mouth could be. I had to remind myself she wasn't here to hurt me, or eat me. I never was the smoothest with women. If I'd met her awhile ago, before I'd shrunken... I might have been intimidated. Just a little. Rather than a whole lot.


 "Well! It's very nice to meet you, Cain," Stephanie cooed at me. "But... are you going to be okay?"


 She seemed supremely concerned with how I felt. I truly couldn't sense an ounce of hostility in this giant woman.

 
 "I... I think so," I managed to reply. She also had not failed to continue stroking my hair with her thumb this whole time. I think that maybe it had a lot to do with keeping me calm. She was a stranger and yet I was starting to feel like I could trust her. Something about her just radiated purity, to me.


 "Ah, good..." she answered, "and is it okay if I keep petting your head with my thumb, Cain?"


 "Please don't stop," I shamelessly replied. It was very soothing for some reason.

 Something I had been longing for was just a bit of... gentleness.

 Stephanie complied.


 "Yes sir," she answered. Her grin was plastered on her face like a child staring at a new Christmas present. Although I didn't get the vibe that she felt like I was a toy. Thankfully.


 A few moments of silence passed by. I soaked it all in. The atmosphere, the tenderness. Everything.


 I couldn't cry again. I just got done doing that. I was going to try and be happy for once. I really felt like the bad days were going away. Maybe Stephanie was going to be a godsend for me. I desperately wanted that.


 As I lost myself in the moment, she asked another question.


 "So, I... we're the same age, I'm guessing?" she sheepishly asked. "I'm twenty-six."


 "...Twenty-five," I replied. This was so weird. She was basically my age. I was told that it's usually elderly people that come to help out us small men. Men the size of a damn ibuprofen tablet. But, I wasn't going to question it too hard. She was kind of, no, definitely pretty. If I were actively in the dating scene again, I would have written her off as out of my league.


***


 Ah, he's a year younger than I am! I was right. I mean, I didn't come here expecting to get a possible boyfriend. I just wanted to help another abuse victim. I know all too well that sort of hell. Plus, my heart really bled for these people. I just... wanted to...


***

 
 She stared at me for a second.


 "Cain, can we continue this talk at my place? Will you please come with me?" she asked, biting her lip nervously.


 I couldn't believe it. She was asking me for permission to take me. I'm not sure if she knows how this whole adoption thing works, but generally us Unfo's have little choice in the matter. Volunteers are walking saints, usually. After they pass their tests and background checks, they usually always have the final say in what's good for us. I didn't ever feel like I'd legally lost my human rights, but it was more of an unspoken rule. Whoever adopts you isn't supposed to be your advisor. Unofficially, you're theirs to do with as they see fit. Not a single documented instance has been announced of any volunteer ever harming their charge, but something about the thing still stuck out to me. Stephanie didn't have to ask me anything. She could've just picked me up and taken me with her at this point. But, I guess that's why she made the cut in the first place. Adoption isn't supposed to be easy. Only kind people are supposed to walk through that door.


 "I... yes, I'm.. fine with that, ma'am," I answered. I needed to be respectful. Whether or not she was my age, I needed to learn to treat her with the utmost respect. I was about to depend on her with my life, after all.


***


 I didn't like that. I wanted to be someone he could talk to on a more personal basis. I had to correct this, immediately.


 "Please, Cain, just call me Stephanie. I'd like to be your friend, if that's okay," I answered.


 Cain seemed to relax his shoulders a bit. He was tense before, I guess.


 "Yes... Stephanie," he answered, albeit a bit nervously. As if he were breaking some kind of rule.


 I had a lot of work to do with this guy. Once we got back to my place, I wanted to get to know him a bit better. Hovering over him while we were both on the cold tile floor didn't seem like the best way to do that. While his first impression of me is probably already ruined, I wanted to show him he had nothing to fear from me.


***


 "Alright, then, Cain," Stephanie told me, with an upward inflection present in her voice. She was about to ask me something. I could tell.


 I was right.


 "May I pick you up? If so, is there any particular method you would like me to use to do so?" she asked. Holy Hell, she was considerate...


 I braced myself. I didn't know what to say. And, I cast my gaze to the floor a bit.
"Stephanie..."


 "Hmm?" she hummed back at me, listening intently.


 "I don't know how to answer your question... Because, no one's ever asked me that before. And I've never gotten a chance to think about it, either," I answered. The words seemed to drop like lead in the air. I heard her gasp very slightly. This felt pitiful.


 "Oh.. I, um... I'm sorry," she squeaked out. "Then I guess we'll figure out the best way, together, huh?"


 The thought touched me, profoundly. That reply was perfect. I felt my heart skip a beat, ever so slightly.


 She moved her left hand, and laid it flat on the ground.


 "I'm guessing this will be the best bet for now. Do you mind climbing on? Hopefully my hands smell good. I washed them a little bit ago before coming in here, just in case," Stephanie explained.


***


 He hesitated for a split second, but slowly attempted to crawl on to my hand. My fingers were about as tall as he was, and that's saying something. I watched him for a few seconds. He was struggling to climb on.


 "Hold on a second," I said.


 Cain stepped back, seeming to be slightly winded.


 I turned my hand, palm resting on the floor. Fingers pointed to him.


 "Climb up my fingernail, that's the lowest point of entry I can imagine I can do," I explained, trying to sound reassuring. In all honesty I thought the whole experience was cute, and funny. I wanted to help him, of course. But something about him being too small, that he couldn't even manage to climb on my hand the first time really struck a chord with me. He seemed... helpless. It dawned on me just how precarious his situation really was. And that made me want to safeguard him even more.


 Cain followed my instruction, and steadily made his way up my hand. I brought my right hand closer, and transferred him to my other palm. I didn't want to carry him around on the back of my left hand, after all. He's not a falcon.


 I watched him try to keep his balance in my palm. I wasn't sure if standing was the best idea on such a soft surface, especially one that might be moving and swaying. It didn't take him long before he sat down, for more stability.


 I slowly stood up, ready to take him back to my place and get settled in.


***

 
 Well, it was finally happening. I was getting a new place to live, except this time, I wasn't going to be tortured or fear for my life anymore. And that honestly makes an enormous difference in one's mood. Before Stephanie began to exit the room, I wanted to ask her one very important question.


 "Steph?" I asked.


 She looked down to me and grinned.


 "You can call me that as much as you like. And, yes?" Stephanie replied.


 "What made you decide to come and help someone like me?" I asked. It was an honest question. I was just curious.


 Stephanie stopped smiling, although I don't think she was upset. But her reply sounded a little melancholy.


 "Well, Cain... I think... I just..." Stephanie slowly answered, while her fingers began to curl in on me, probably to keep me secure as she left the room.


 However, I wasn't able to cry out. I was too stunned to do so. One thing that terrified me, was the thought of being crushed or killed in any way. In the back of my mind, I still very much trusted her. I whimpered, involuntarily, and curled up into a fetal position. I was absolutely at her mercy. The fear I was feeling was similar to one of an amusement park ride. Secure, yet terrifying.


 "I just... wanted to have a friend..." Stephanie finished her reply, completely unaware of the psychological torment she was placing on me.

 And, for a little bit, that was the last thing I heard from her.

 I felt myself beginning to pass out. Not from a lack of oxygen, nothing of the sort. Even in the cramped space, I felt no discomfort from her grasp.

 I guess the subliminal fear was overtaking me, finally.

 Ultimately, there are a million worse places I could pass out at. Stephanie isn't a threat. If only I could convince my subconscious of that, though.

 I closed my eyes, and let everything fade to black.

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Home by Intheliar
Author's Notes:

 So, I'm not terribly happy with this chapter. The dialouge is more bland than I'd planned for it to be. I re-wrote it maybe two or three times, now it's all over the place. But that's the problem with impromtu writing, I guess. And maybe typing stuff while I'm tired isn't always a great plan. Anyways, I'll be working on a third chapter this month. Not sure what I'll explain in it. I'm just writing for the sake of writing. Leave a review if you're up for it. Sometimes they help jog my creativeness, and make the whole thing worthwhile. I also recommend reading stories on your phone, or in big text on the computer. That way they seem longer! :)

 

 



 

 I woke up, although it must have been some time later. Because my surroundings have completely changed. I was resting, lying on my back on a vast luxury pillow.

The room I was in was rather ordinary, although it appeared to belong to a female of some sort. It wasn't long until I remembered that I'd just been "adopted."


 The soft sound of a sobbing woman filled my senses, as I noticed Stephanie lying on the pillow next to mine, her face buried in it. Why was she crying? Did someone argue with her? Hurt her feelings? I was determined to find out.


 "Hello, Steph?" I called out to her.


 Stephanie immediately turned toward me, her eyes were red and her face was stained with tears. She had definitely been crying. She sat up, and came very slightly towards me.


 "Cain! I'm so so soooo sorry!" she tried to speak through trembling lips. "I... I..."
 She couldn't finish her sentence.


 "What happened?" I asked, still a little hazy from passing out.


 "Y-you... passed out.. in.. my hand," she explained. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking earlier! I was just so happy and ready to get home with you."


 Ah. It all made sense now.


 "I, um. It's okay, Steph. I'm not mad. I guess my brain thought I was about to get crushed or something. I'm not mad at you. And I still trust you," I tried to calm her down, yet she still kept crying.


 Hmm... I needed to get through to her. While having a giant girl not try to kill me was a breath of fresh air, having one cry so hard on the opposite end of the spectrum for my well-being was a very strange feeling indeed. At least it showed me that she cared about me. She was still practically a stranger but I decided it was best to move past that as quickly as possible. So, I began to walk towards her.


 Stephanie flinched. As if her just existing was enough to kill me.


 I looked her dead in the eyes, and smiled for the first time in a long time.


 "I would love to be your friend, Steph."

  I answered the very last thing I remembered her talking about at the clinic.


 And, it seemed to work. Stephanie smiled again, through a flushed, red face.


 "Thank you, Cain," she said. Her mood calmed down, before she added something else. "Can I share something personal with you?" she asked.


 Well. Now my curiosity was very much piqued. If this was meant to be a trust building exercise, then I was game for it. I was going to be relying on this girl for nearly every aspect of my life. The least I could do for my new friend was to oblige her whenever she wanted something of me.


 "Um... yes," I answered. I really had no clue what she was about to do or say.
 Stephanie stared at me for a second or two. Scrutinizing me, internally preparing herself for something. Something personal.


 She got off of the bed, and stood to her full, staggering height. Well, staggering to me, at least. It was honestly just a little intimidating, as usual. Nothing I could do about it, though. Spend your whole life being six foot tall and then turn into the size of a pill. See how long it takes you to get used to it.


 However, pill sized or not, I would have been floored, even if I was regularly sized, with what she did next.


 Stephanie began to unzip her pants, and soon dropped them to the floor. I think she was about to take off her shirt, too, but by then, I'd already turned my back to her to give her some privacy.


 I really wasn't expecting her to strip in front of me like that. I wasn't a virgin or anything, but still. I had a sense of chivalry inside of me that was taught to me since I was young. From the glimpse I did see, however, she had very smooth, soft looking thighs. It was fucking phenomenal.


 "Cain, I appreciate you trying to be a gentleman, but, please look at me," Stephanie's voice fell onto me from above, somewhere behind me.


 "I... um... okay," I began to answer. I slowly turned back around to look at her.
 She was basically naked, only wearing a thong. And while her body was very appealing, I didn't get an erection. No. I gasped, almost in horror.


 Cuts, bruises, scars. Everywhere. Stephanie looked like she'd been in a fight, been tortured as a prisoner of war. You name it. Even one of the areola on her breasts had a scar, very nearly missing her nipple. Almost as if she had been slashed by a knife. Quite frankly, I didn't know what to look at. There must've been a hundred injuries in total. And upon closer inspection of her face, it was rather clear she was hiding even more with her makeup.

  She was gorgeous. Scarred.

  I just... stared. I wanted to say something, but nothing would come to mind. What do you do when someone shows you something like this?

  "Cain," Stephanie eventually spoke up.

  I nodded in response. I still had no idea what to do.

  "I... haven't really told anyone about this before. It's kind of the reason I thought to come get you from the clinic, actually," Stephanie explained.

  I was confused.

  "I... uh... don't quite follow," I admitted.

  Stephanie grinned again, and put her bra back on. But remained mostly undressed.

  "We're both survivors, Cain. We've both been through some dark times. We've both dealt with people who we didn't need to be around. That's the reason, my friend. Our circumstances are different, but I feel like we might have some common ground here. I was almost killed, once. He's out of the picture now, of course, but still," Stephanie elaborated, calmly.

  "You're... beautiful," I randomly blurted out. 

  I wasn't trying to dodge the topic. I completely understood where she was coming from. We were similar, in a way. She wanted a friend who could understand her. Someone she could keep to herself, someone to confide in. To care for. To mend. And someone who could mend her, too.

  If she was surprised, she hid it well. But I could see it in her eyes. They sparked to life the minute those words left my lips.

  Wordlessly, she walked back over to the bed, where I was. My vision quickly became dominated by her. Everywhere I looked: Steph, Steph, Steph.

  Her modest ass met the bed, and moderately plushed out as she applied her body weight onto it.

  "Cain," Steph softly murmured.

  I remained still. And met her gaze.

  "I'm glad that I brought you here," she added.

  "Well, I'm happy to be here," I replied.

  And honestly, I was.

 

***

 

  He was a man after my heart. Maybe it would be weird telling my family I went and picked up a tiny Unfo boyfriend from an abuse clinic, but I'll be damned if I don't do the things that make me happy. I've suffered enough.

  I've made up my mind. I wanted to earn his affection.

  "Normally I would lean in for a kiss without a warning, but given your current situation, I think it's best to hold off on that for now," I said, trying to sound just a little bit flirty.

  Cain began to fidget nervously.

  "W-what--!?" he stammered. It was god-damned cute to watch him squirm.

 

***

 

  So, I finally felt myself starting to get the erection that I had failed to get earlier. Partly from the fact that she said such a thing, and also from the fact that she was considerate enough to let me get accustomed to her size, first.

  But it was still quite a shock, seeing her body in such a ravaged state.

  "Um.. you're.. still, um.." I tried to avert my gaze again. She had proven her point. But I didn't want to ogle her too hard.

  "Aww... Is it making you uncomfortable?" Stephanie breathed down my neck. She was leaning in closer to my position. Trying to rattle me.

  I had already called her beautiful. She knew I fancied her.

  "I at least thought I could be comfortable in my own home, Cain," Stephanie mockingly whined from behind my back.

  Home? I forgot to ask her living situation.

  "S-sorry, Steph. I'm just being a weenie, I guess," I sighed. I still made no effort to turn my head to look at her.

  It ended up not even mattering. She must have had a beauty setup on her night-stand or something, because the next thing I knew, she held a giant mirror in front of me.

  I was once again greeted with the sight of her, lying down on her side, smiling at me.

  We both laughed. And, I'll admit; it was a clever tease.

  I did find it kind of strange that she and I were getting so friendly so fast, after barely having known each other for very long. But I chalked it up to the circumstances. I was a guy who had no chance of ever being able to physically harm her. Not that I would have, even normal sized. And I felt like she could gleam that too, from the little she's talked to me.

  I was eager to settle in here. I had a feeling I would be kept safe. But first, another question remained.

  I turned around to her, and shut my eyes. One more final step of defiance in order to help her retain her privacy. I could just hear her facial muscles contorting into a pout.

  "So, do you live here, alone?" I ventured to ask.

  "Ah, I actually don't. This is my sister's place. I moved in with her after I finally left my ex," Stephanie explained.

  I felt a chill run up my spine. I was cool with Stephanie, but meeting another woman so quickly really concerned me. However, I imagine Stephanie could sense my unease.

  "Don't worry, sweetie, I've already talked to her about this," Stephanie explained. "She won't give you any trouble, I promise."

  Well, if Steph trusted her sister, I suppose I would have to accept that. She was obviously on good terms with her sister, enough to move into this place. But that begged a small question-- she said she adopted me because she wanted a friend. Was her sister not enough?

  I decided to put a pin in that question. Maybe she just wanted some attention from the opposite sex, and I was her last resort. A depressing thought, to be sure. But I wasn't going to question my luck.

  "Will I be meeting her, or...?" I coaxed.

  I felt Steph's hand land near me. Soon, the familiar comfort of her thumb began to pet my head again.

  "She's on patrol for now. She'll be in later, probably when we're asleep," Stephanie answered.

  Patrol?

  Her sister was an officer?

  I'd never had much interaction with the police. I'd heard many things about them. Good, and bad. Ultimately I was just going to wing it and assume Stephanie had my best interests at heart. As long as I stuck by her, that's all I wanted.

  "Am I allowed to hide from her?" I asked.

  "Because she's law enforcement?"

  "Because I'm shy."

  "She's going to want to meet you. She doesn't bite, I promise," Stephanie answered.

  What a poor choice of wording. Say the word bite around me and I automatically think about being eaten. I'd watched Heather down some other shrunken men before. I think it has scarred me for life.

  "Plus, I'll keep you in my hand the whole time. You won't be alone," Stephanie coaxed.

  I groaned, but just barely.

  "... Okay, I suppose it can't hurt. She's doing you a solid, letting you live here. I'm guessing she helped you out of your terrible relationship with your ex?"

  "Oh yeah. One hundred percent," Stephanie stated.

  "Then I'll be sure to thank her," I proposed.

  "I'll introduce you two in the morning. But for now, are you hungry? Tired?" Stephanie asked me.

  Hell yeah I was hungry and tired! What kind of man would I be if I wasn't?

 

   ~~~

 

  Stephanie was afraid of hurting me while she slept, so she had prepared me a little sleeping arrangement on her nightstand next to her bed. It was a very soft clump of some type of fleece throw, nestled at the bottom of a clear plastic box. The top of the box had holes to allow airflow.

  "Ah, my comfortable cage?" I joked.

  Stephanie cracked a grin.

  "Sort of, silly! But I don't want you to feel like some kind of pet. I figured this was the best option for one reason in particular. Can you guess why?" she asked.

  "Erm. No?" I answered.

  "I don't want to take a chance of any bugs bothering you when you sleep," she pointed out.

  I looked over the bed-cage. She had a point. It had enough holes in it to allow air in and out, but I doubt even an ant would be able to get inside.

  "I see! How thoughtful," I thanked her.

  "I'll have to help you in, and out, of course," Stephanie added.

  She brought her hand towards me, and lowered it into the platform mode she used at the clinic. It was something we had been practicing during the night.

  I was lifted up, and deposited into my bed-cage. The fleece was actually rather comfortable, and I was able to see nearly everything around me. I didn't mind, since this would likely be one of the most peaceful nights' sleep I'd have in a long time. Plus I felt protected, to boot.

  "Ooooh! I like this, Steph! It's very soft and--"

  Stephanie picked up my cage, startling me. I felt like I was in a very fast and odd elevator. It felt like how I imagined the stupid golden elevator at the end of Willy Wonka would feel, zig-zagging through the sky at the end of the movie.

  Stephanie kissed the side of my bed-cage, covering over half of the wall with her lips, and a bit of her tongue. The spectacle was something to behold, and honestly it startled me a good bit, imaginging what it would have been like without the plastic barrier protecting my ass from her.

  "Just a practice goodnight kiss, although I hope we can have real ones later once you're more used to all of this," Stephanie elaborated.

  I shook my head, trying to un-stun myself.

  "Y-yes ma'am, I'm trying my best! Thank you for the 'kiss' and the thoughtful sleep-protecting bed!" I yelled through the plastic.

  Stephanie smiled, and hugged the whole damn box I was in. I was honestly quite touched by the gesture.

  "Guess this is goodnight, then, huh?" she said.

  My box was placed back on the night stand.

  "Goodnight, Steph," I replied.

  She smiled sweetly, and laid back down, with her back towards me.

  Of course, I worried just a little. What if her sister broke into the room in the middle of the night, and abducted me to interrogate me or something? I don't know.

  But one thing I wasn't a fan of... the nightmares.

  I'd neglected to tell Stephanie about them for a reason. They were always malicious. And I had them nearly every night.

  I closed my eyes, and waited.

 

 


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8947