Marlee & Emma: Event Story #1 by NUB
Summary:

The first true story in my Event series.

Marlee, a young innocent 16 year old, decides to venture for her first sexual experience on New Year's Eve.

Emma, 42, was waiting.

UPDATE:

13/02 - Chapter 3 added

21/01 - Chapter 2 added / Chapter 2 fixed up with added content.

19/01 - Chapter 1 updated.

== == ==

"The Event" origin.

There will be spelling mistakes along the way and probably things that I'll want to go back and re-word, but I'll be re-reading my work as I go along and will make amendments :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Event
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 16443 Read: 20452 Published: January 16 2020 Updated: February 13 2020

1. Marlee by NUB

2. Emma by NUB

3. Mini Marlee by NUB

Marlee by NUB

Chapter 1: Marlee

22:13 (GMT), 31/12/2019. Eaton Square, London. England.

Her toes were numb. She guessed they should be, given she was only wearing her bare feet in some heels that barely covered her skin, and standing in one position in the cold with only wearing a red dress. Her torso was covered by a nice black jacket she saw in a shop just today as a last minute decision to go part with her dress for tonight. The weatherman on the news had said the weather would turn for the worst, and so it had.

The 16 year-old redhead stood on the street of Eaton Square in London, having been dropped off by her taxi about 20 minutes beforehand. Marlee was supposed to be here 2 hours ago, as agreed, but her nerves held her back. However, she wanted this. She really wanted this. And over a short amount of time, she’d built up the courage to at least go to the house.

Marlee had just turned 16 in the summer, just before school ended and having finished her exams with decent grades, and made her way into college. Her parents had been fairly strict with her as she went through her school life. No boyfriends and no “nights out” with her friends, no drinking and no drugs were to be consumed until she was out and on her own. Her older sister, Brianne, had completely failed school and was now nearly homeless and their parents saw this as a direct failure of their parenting skills. They had been pretty liberal with Brianne with allowing her to live her free life to the fullest, without realising the damage they were inflicting on her life.

Marlee would not be the same, and she didn’t particularly mind the strict rules her parents had forced onto her. She wasn’t the same as Brianne and didn’t have the same ambitions to have the same lifestyle as her, especially after seeing what it had done to her and her relationship with the family as a whole. In terms of her own relationships with her fellow pupils, after from the odd crush here and there, she never really pursued to be with anybody for any length of time.

It was never the fact that she was afraid of her parents if ever they had found out she had broken one of their precious rules (she was never sure what the punishment exactly would be apart from being grounded – but seeing as she was a pretty introverted individual who liked her own space, she didn’t think this would ever be an issue), or that she was worried that somehow being in a relationship would impeded her school work, but it was the fact that she generally found people to be boring.

There was once a lad, Gary, who she did get close with. He was handsome and well mannered, down to Earth and a warm personality. But, in the end, she got bored of him. As sweet as he was, he never excited her in the way she felt she should be excited. She assumed that maybe she needed a bad boy, someone with an edge of danger or rebelliousness. But the other lad, Ste, he was no good either. He was a drummer in a punk band at school and was very popular with the pupils, but no so much with the teachers as he constantly looked for trouble at every turn whether that be with the other pupils he generally didn’t like or the teachers themselves. But even with his rock ‘n’ roll attitude and his spiky, no fucks-given hairdo, he didn’t excite her. Not even close, in fact he was incredibly off-putting after a short while. She couldn’t’ believe what she had been thinking on some days and even laughed at herself for even taking any kind of interest in him in the first place.

She maybe… Women, then? One day, she had finished her P.E class and was the last putting her hockey gear into the equipment cupboard and ended up being one of the last in her class to change her kit. But there was one girl left, and she looked like she was struggling to take her top off. When Marlee entered the changing rooms, she instantly recognised the girl as one of the new girls that had joined the school recently. She couldn’t remember the girls name, but amongst the tanned belly was a shining belly-button ring that she had gleefully shown off to her new classmates and receiving a chorus of “ooh’s” and “oh my Goddd’s!” as the other girls took inspiration from the flittering jewel.

Biting her bottom lip softly, Marlee had her way over to the new girl and offered to help her take the top off. They both giggled as the new girl thanked her, slowly wiggling her hips side to side as Marlee pulled off the sports shirt of the top of the new girls head and with a quick tug, the shirt was off and Marlee and the new girl shared a moment.

And then a kiss. And this was something for Marlee, now she was getting somewhere and now she knew that boys were not really of her interest. She still had flitters of a crush on the odd boy, but girls seems to excite her in a way the boys couldn’t. The new girl almost avoid Marlee after that day in the locker room and Marlee again didn’t seem to mind as after even as exciting as the new girl experience had been for her, the new girl was frilly and floaty, a little bit immature for her tastes.

Throughout the last year of her school life, she concentrated more on her work and focused on getting into college. She had decided to look into marine biology as the ocean and it’s lovely, weird and frightening inhabitants had always fascinated her, even from a young age after watching numerous documentaries with her Dad (that were always narrated by David Attenborough of course). But to get into that field of work, she would need consistent good grades and that meant she had to put her sexual curiosities on hold.

In the summer break before college, everyone except Brianne had gone out for their last holiday “as a family” before everyone got too old and wanted to do their own thing in their spare time. IE, Marlee. Brianne had been invited but nobody could get in touch with her, the last known location of her where-being was that she was in Glasgow. Seeing as the family were located in Brighton, she was a bit of their hands and as reckless as Brianne had been in the past, she could look after herself. It’s how she’s still alive even now. But once the family remembered that they would soon be in Italy, Brianne was pretty much forgotten about. Until they were in Rome.

3 days into their trip as a meal at a cosy restaurant in Rome not far from the Colosseum, Marlee’s Dad had mentioned how proud he had been of Marlee and they he and her mother would support her whatever she would want to do in her life. Which of course, Marlee very much appreciated. But as the night dwindled on, Dad drunk more and more of Italy’s finest Red along with his wife and mentioned again how proud he was of Marlee and all her efforts… But then mentioned how disappointed he was in Brianne which instantly roused anger within her Mother. Even though Brianne was also a disappointment in her eyes, she was still Brianne’s Mother and she would instinctively protect her, even from other members of the family.

There was an argument, a fight, a complete and utter breakdown of the trio’s strong bond on that holiday and things didn’t get any better when they had returned home. It had been a long, a very long couple of weeks for Marlee seeing as she didn’t really have any input within the heated debate that her parents were having about the situation. In fact the debate lasted all summer and well into the autumn. To the point, where Marlee’s parents had had enough, and decided to split up which forced Marlee to end up moving in with her Mum in the outskirts of London, a city she had been to twice in her life before and was frightened about starting a new college, in a new place, with new faces that she didn’t recognise.

It was mid-December and Marlee had come back from College early one day, arriving at he house before her Mother and when she opened the door, she picked up the mail hoping to see a card for her as she had sent many of her friends them through the post this year. And indeed, in the pile there was at least 4 for Marlee and one for her Mum. When she shut the door, she could hear a noise coming from upstairs. A faint banging noise.

She froze slightly. And the banging stopped. And there was silence for a small moment.

Then she heard her Mother call from upstairs inquisitively and nervously. Marlee had assumed her Mother would have been in work, but Mother had come back from work even earlier… To spend time with her new boyfriend. This infuriated Marlee to the Nth degree, exploding in front of her Mother and her partner and accusing her of not doing her part to fix the relationship between the fractured couple. Mother took this personally and things only got worse from there and although Marlee didn’t move out of the house, she tried to avoid her mother like the rotted plague itself. And her Mother was not shy about bringing her partner to the house anymore. As annoying as this was to Marlee, one thing was for sure.

She needed sex.

Christmas was a wash-out, a complete waste of everybody’s time and Marlee could only look forward to New Year and for one very good reason.

After being stuck with a piece of shit old phone for years on end, she was gifted a new smartphone from her Dad for Christmas and wasted no time at all in downloading all the dating apps she could. She was in London, this would be a doddle, and maybe she could hook up with someone that very Christmas Day… But then Brianne made her appearance later on in the day, knocking on the front at 2 in the afternoon and in a very, merry mood which was a polar opposite on how Mother reacted when she opened the door.

After a few days, once the storm within the family had weathered itself out (which resulted in nobody talking to each other), Marlee had turned her attention back to dating apps on her phone. She’d downloaded a handful of dating apps and added her profile, initially hesitating to put up a picture of herself but if she really wanted to find someone soon, she was ready to go and it didn’t take long before she had people dropping her messages.

While she pro-actively looked for people herself, even dropping them a message of a simple introduction herself, it was undoubtedly the men that “harassed” her the most. Though she guessed she was more attracted to women, she was still interested to see what men were like outside of her school and college mates. She soon found out that she was really not attracted to men. Several messages came through from different men, with explicit dick pictures with requests of ratings (“What do you think babe? Better than you’ve ever seen before? Yer mam wud r8 me 10/10, hows bout u bbe?”) and on and on it went, with each message encouraging Marlee to look elsewhere.

This went on for a few days, and it was the day before New Year’s Eve, the 30/12/2019, that she was contacted by Emma.

It was around 6 in the evening, Marlee was once again spending time with her new phone in the living room with the rest of her family while they were catching up on the news of the day.. After a decent length of time on Instagram and YouTube, she found herself on Facebook to check out what her friends had been up to for the day, as per. And in the background, the newscaster waffled away – updating the nation on the latest scientific achievements that were happening in the world currently with the same British-quip as usual.

“…be long now until the MDCPM will be started for its first big test…”

“…could change the world…”

“…wonder if that’ll lighten up the weekly shop! I don’t know about you, but my arms start to ache when…”

“…idnight in Alaska, so it would be about 9AM in the UK…”

She came across a post that a friend had liked, a short documentary video of a woman in a bedroom being interviewed about her sexual exploits in London (she was a student earning money for her living costs) and how it had transformed her life. Whilst watching the video, Marlee couldn’t help feel the twinge of jealousy pinch at her very soul. The way she was describing how she met people, they things they would get up and how her parents didn’t know any of this was going on, whilst earning a fortune. Marlee didn’t care for the money, not really. She never grew up in a family that was consumerist or desperate for riches at every given second. No, what she wanted was the excitement, the all-risk – all thrills life that this woman was living. She even found the woman incredibly attractive and not just in her looks (a velumptitous blonde with light make-up), but her confidence in herself, her body and the fact that her family had no idea this was going on. When the video ended, she left a comment.

“Not even gonna lie, I need someone like this in my life!! :(” And she felt that this was somewhat true, given the damp that grew between her legs.

And that was that, shortly afterwards she put her phone down and went to grab herself some dinner. Then, an hour later…

Having finished her dishes, she made her way back into the living room and swiped her phone from the sofa and jogged up to her room. Dinner had been a appreciated in awkward slice for most of its duration and Marlee just couldn’t wait to get away from them. Especially when her Mother’s new partner had been present too.

She lightly tossed her phone onto her bed, then she flopped onto the covers and reached down the side of her bed for her iPad and once again, resumed to browse YouTube. It was only when her iPad told her the battery was on its way out that she looked to the other side of the bed, that she noticed a small blinking green light flashing on her phone. A direct message to her.

She quickly grabbed the charger cable and jammed it into the bottom of her iPad and then quickly reached for her phone. A Facebook message had been received. From Emma A. Not a friend nor a relative, and not a message from any of her potential dating partners. Frowning slightly she unlocked her phone and opened her message.

“Hello Marlee. So, you like the woman in the video do you? x”

And that’s all it said, Marlee hesitated of course. Still frowning, she quickly tapped on Emma’s profile picture which she couldn’t really make out what it was before as it wasn’t someone’s face. And it was a picture of the arse-end of a black Bentley. Marlee wasn’t a materialistic, consumerist shill but she definitely knew how much Bentley’s were worth. But the profile itself was locked so she wasn’t able to view any more pictures or even look at previous posts Emma had made in past. But then Marlee decided that there was nothing to lose. See what happens and if things got weird, she could just block the bitch.

“Hi Emma!” she started. “I do yeah… Why? Who are you? x” she replied. She noticed that Emma had sent her the message about 10 minutes ago. “Sorry for the late reply btw, was just having dinner with the fam x” she added.

It didn’t take long for her to get a response back and so the conversation was now in full swing.

“Well, I’m looking for someone to share some time with over New Year’s Eve. You look very cute and if you like the woman in the video, I think we would get along very well my dear! ;) x” Once she had read this, Marlee sighed with an “Ugh!” and again, a small frown.

“Why? Are you her?? x”

Less than 10 seconds went by.

“Oh no my love hehe, but I certainly trained her up ;) x” And this was the message where Marlee was now definitely intrigued by Emma. She didn’t notice, but her toes curled slightly on the bed covers. Her frown had completely disappeared.

“Trained her? How do you mean? How old are you?” No x this time. Marlee rushed the message, desperate for more info. The woman in the short vid could’ve only been 4 maybe 5 years older than herself after all…

“I’m 42 my love. Would you mind if I asked, how old you are? x” Marlee bit her lip lightly and thought about this for a second. If she was to tell Emma about her being 16, it could put her off entirely and if she wanted to see where this goes, she was going to have to lie. Sure, in the UK, the legal age is 16 and so she would be perfectly legal to make love with someone, but still… It wasn’t the same as being 18.

“I turned 18 just last month x” Marlee replied with a short message. A friend just then dropped her a message but she decided to ignore it, instantly casting the message aside and returned back to Emma’s conversation. It was Marlee and Emma’s time now.

“I see! I hope you don’t mind older woman, if of course you were interested to meet, with plenty of experience in the art of pleasure -” Marlee almost cringed at this, “and danger. What do you usually like when you’re with someone? x” And at this, Marlee once again hesitated.

She lied about her age and that was one thing. But her virginity? She pondered for a good minute or two weighing up her responses and Emma’s responses back to her… But if this Emma person was indeed who she say she was, and that she had “trained” this woman on the Facebook video, then maybe she would be OK with her knowing…

“I… I am a virgin.” Marlee replied simply, deciding that this was the best way to go forward. Pretty much straight away, Emma replied.

“Oh? Really? You? x”

Then…

“;) x”

And then, another message. But a picture this time. And Marlee’s jaw dropped to the floor. Or, at least her bed in this instance anyway, her heart began to beat harder and her toes curled even further than before. Bringing the phone closer to her eyes, she was truly staggered. It was Emma’s face, with some writing on her forehead that said “Hello Marlee! Xx”. She was legitimate.

And she was a Goddess. And she couldn't help but stare at Emma's picture for solid minute, in which Emma sent one more text.

"x?x" which snapped Marlee back to reality.

From there, the two passed messages between each other all night but it was mainly Emma asking about Marlee, and Marlee sharing her thoughts about what she might like and what she might not, the fact that men drove her insane (and not in a good way) and that it’s only been very recently that she’s decided to really go out there and meet someone for real. That having lived with the family throughout her life and what had happened in recent months, she felt like she just wanted to run away with someone but maybe one day.

She felt that Emma really understood her circumstances and understood her wants and needs, to the point where Marlee was nearly crying in desperation to finally ask Emma if she wanted to meet, after all New Year’s Eve was tomorrow and she would have to figure out how to get to London and the rest.

But she needn’t worry for long, as Emma decided to ask instead. A simple invite, with a simple address and a time with one last picture of Emma’s huge bed. “Let me know x” Was her last message of the night. The reason it was the last message was because Marlee didn’t reply back.

Instead, she got ready for bed in silence. Brushed her teeth in slice and climbed into bed in silence. Except, in her mind, she was running through the thousands upon thousands of different scenarios of things that could go wrong. Get lost on the train, get lost in London and be attacked, turn up to the house and it’s full of students pulling a horrendously nasty prank… Or if Emma just wasn’t real at all. Or if she was real, why would she be interested in her in the first place?

Her anxiety really took hold of her that night and she barely slept (if at all), instead lying in a damp spot on her bed where she had been sweating.

It was 08:23 on New Year’s Eve. She heard her phone blip. She opened her eyes and reached for her phone. It was a message from one of her friends again, but like last time, she removed the notification and instantly went back to the conversation with Emma.

“Is… Is the offer still on the table? x” Marlee replied back, with her heart in her throat. And about 3 minutes later (“3 minutes too late but better late than never!” Marlee thought), she got a message back.

“Just let me know when you’re setting off my love x x x”

== == ==

Her toes were numb. She guessed they should be, given she was only wearing her bare feet in some heels that barely covered her skin, and standing in one position in the cold with only wearing a red dress. Her torso was covered by a nice black jacket she saw in a shop just today as a last minute decision to go part with her dress for tonight. The weatherman on the news had said the weather would turn for the worst, but it hadn’t. It was a cold, crispy misty night with the street lights glowing above the roads and the cars in area, a real urban dreamscape. And the city was quiet, save for the odd wailing siren in the far off background or even a dog barking just up the road.

There was no trouble here, even in London. This was millionaire’s road.

The 16 year-old redhead stood on the street of Eaton Square in London, having been dropped off by her taxi about 20 minutes beforehand. Marlee was supposed to be here 2 hours ago, as agreed, but her nerves held her back. However, she wanted this. She really wanted this. And over a short amount of time, she’d built up the courage to at least go to the house.

She felt like it had been the longest day she’d experienced since her parents had the insane falling out in the summer holidays. That holiday was filled with long, long days but it didn’t seem that they could compare to what Marlee was going through today. Her anxiety had been brewing all day but she battled her fears and just pushed the thought of “it’s this or be a miserable cunt for the rest of your life!” to the front of her mind.

She had told her Mother and sister than she was heading to a friend’s house for New Year’s Eve (the only response she got was a couple of mumbles and a soft “OK” from her sister) and left the house in the afternoon and caught the last train into London, around 8 in the evening. She was hoping to catch the 6 train as intended so she could arrive at the house on time (“Can I expect you around 8? X” Emma had asked) but battling her anxieties did waste time.

After grabbing a taxi from her near-hour long train trip, she requested to be dropped off some doors away from the house she needed to be at. Just so she could give herself some last few moments before meeting Emma, and hopefully shake off the goose bumps her skin was riddled with though this seemed unlikely given there seemed to be more and more the closer she got to the house (she had Google maps giving her a countdown of how far away she was).

When the taxi had dropped her off some 5 or 6 houses down the street and having paid a ridiculous fare with the driver (who in turn thanked her for the money and to have a Happy New Year which she reciprocated), she instantly felt the cold nip at her skin. She pushed her elbows into her sides, her knees locked together and made her way down the street.

It was number 38 she was looking for, and she just walked past 33. As she was looking at the houses, Marlee couldn’t get over just how amazing they looked. Ginormous and white, with black spiked fencing that blocked off the drops to the basement windows and Greek pillars that gave the doorway to the street and all the cars were Bentley’s, Ferrari’s, Jag and Mercs and even a Lambo. This truly was millionaire’s row, which in turn only made Marlee ask one important question.

Who exactly was this Emma, and why was she interested in Marlee? But as she pondered, walking slowly past a bright red post box, she stopped, noticing the door number.

38. She was here.

She froze on the street, turning her attention to the big navy-blue door that sported a bright silver doorknob and letter flap. Staring longingly at the knob on the door, she swallowed. Hard.

“What am I doing here? Why am I such a fucking idiot?! Someone on Tinder would’ve been fine…” thought Marlee over and over again. She sighed, bowing her head slightly. Her dark, wavy red hair swayed in the light breeze and with a sniffle and a tightening of her coat, she turned on her heel to face the length of the street and took a step forward, her high heel clacked on the pavement. And as she was about to take her next step, she heard the door open.

“…Can I help you, madam?”

End Notes:

There's probably going to be some spelling errors and what not in there but I'll be editing the text as time goes on. Hope you enjoy the start to the story!

Emma by NUB

Chapter 2: Emma

As soon as she heard the well-spoken, elderly man’s voice and her right foot clacked onto the pavement, her heels scratching at the frozen concrete of the pavement, Marlee froze and her already heard-beating heart began to beat faster. And she knew she couldn’t just stand frozen on the spot forever, though the biting cold would probably assist her with that. Nibbling her bottom lip, almost tasting her light-pink lipstick, she turned on her heels.

Turning, her eyes instantly locked onto the man standing in the doorway of number 38 with a light shining behind him, silhouetting his short but stocky appearance. Even though Marlee couldn’t exactly see his features to determine the details of the man that loomed the gaping door. She could tell he was elderly by his shaky voice however.

“Er-erm…” Marlee began, her voice croaking slightly. The last time she spoke a word was in Brighton when she had entered the taxi and gave the driver a quiet farewell after dropping her off at her destination. She clutched her jacket a little more tightly. “I-I… Erm… I’m… I got invit-sorry… I was invited here… B-by Emma?” Finally managing to string more than two words together Marlee looked up to the face of the man who nodded slightly.

“Ah… yes and so therefore, you must be Marlee, I presume? Please, right this way!” The doorman greeted her with a warm welcoming tone in his voice, swiftly sliding to one side, with his left arm inviting her into the house and his palm flat and welcoming. “The Lady is waiting!” he finished softly, but lightly merrily.

“The Lady?” Marlee quickly thought to herself. Her heart fluttered, but this was it, this was the place and this was obviously where Emma resided. There was no turning back now, so Marlee assumed. She swallowed her anxiety once more, turning on her heels, and stepped up onto the step that led to the door. The closer she walked to the doorman, she was able to see his smiling warm features. He had wavy grey hair that was fairly lengthy, but immaculate in its shape and slicked back behind his ears. A crooked nose and crinkled eyes highlighted his best features as they really helped bring out his shapely beam.

As Marlee stepped past the doorframe, that’s where she turned her focus to the house itself and just like on the outside on the street with the fancy expensive cars, this house was for millionaires.

“W-wow… My Go-!” Marlee said, stunned. She gazed around the main hall that she had walked in to, observing a very large square hall with a grand chandelier hanging from the ceiling which was the 2nd floor, which gave the room an even larger appearance that initially seen and directly just under the diamond-laden light was a large round table and in the middle stood a large white vase that had a forest of wild colours and green flourishing from the top. There was a big, brown staircase dressed with a thick dark-cream carpet - that could easily fit at least 5 people on one step comfortably which went up to the back of the room, and wound upwards along the walls, guiding up the first and second floor.

The floor was shining like it had literally just been polished before Marlee had turned up. The black and white square tiles reflected the lights that were hanging from the walls of the room and up the stairs, like little stars and danced around the room. There was a door either side, big and navy-blue like the front door but they were closed. “This is…”

“Yes madam. May I take your coat?” The man said, as he closed the door with a sharp slam which made Marlee jump a little bit, turning her head back to him. “Apologies, I didn’t mean to startle you. They’re very heavy doors you see!” Chuckling lightly. He raised his right hand with his palm flat this time. “Your coat, madam?” Marlee smiled a little. This was new! In a millionaire’s mansion on New Year’s Eve, being taken care of by a butler… She felt something was going to give soon, something was going to go horribly wrong or Emma just isn’t the Emma that she was talking to the night before. But it had to be, there was the pic of her name on her forehead and everything had come together so far as intended.

“Thank you,” she said smiling, allowing the man to stand behind her and assist her taking the jacket off and swiftly turning on his feet and hanging the jacket on a hanger that was behind him. Marlee felt oddly naked even though she was in her red dress and heels. There was no one to comfort her or rescue her if she ended up wanting to make a quick escape, or if she freaked out and panicked. But everything was going OK so far. She continued to observe the man as he walked away from her and hung her jacket. He carried himself like he’d been doing this for years, with his suit as immaculate as his hair, his own polished black shoes clapping on the tiled floor. As he turned and smiled back at her and just stood near the front door with his hands behind his back, Marlee stood confused.

 “Is… Is Emma…” Marlee was about to ask on Emma’s whereabouts. But then…

“Right here, my love.”

A cold, but soft and confident voice rang through the room, reverberating slightly within the gigantic entrance hall. A voice that was welcoming but somewhat commanding too. But the voice got Marlee’s attention in a snap, just like the large front door that had closed behind her and then she snapped her head to turn to the voice. To turn to face Emma.

Instantly, Marlee felt completely lost. A lower-middle class 16 year-old from Brighton, confused and alone standing in the hallway in a city miles away from home. She felt underdressed, that she hadn’t put enough make-up on, or that she had put too much on. Her heart raced faster. Maybe she should have at least run a few miles before setting off to London, just to give her legs and bum just that little bit more tone. Something. Anything! Because compared with herself to what Marlee was seeing in front of her, she felt like she was nothing more than a greasy cockroach that belonged in some arse-end takeaway in Manchester, or something to that effect.

Stood atop of the first corner of the staircase where the steps right-angled and carried up along the next wall, was a woman that was covered from head to toe in what looked to be a thick brown fur coat and all of what was visible of Emma was her head and just barely, her feet.

“My, my, my…” Her sharp, tightly wound south English accent that most people would say was modernised Received Pronunciation - but welcoming voice carried through the room again, and Marlee could feel her heart pump just that little bit more vigorously as the confident, bear covered woman began to make her way to the ground floor, softly planting her right foot on to next step. Starting with her face, Marlee began to really take in Emma’s exquisite and somewhat premium presence. “You know how to keep a woman waiting, don’t you?”

With her dark brown hair tied tightly into a classic 40’s / 50’s French Twist, only her left ear showing (that sported a single small pearl), Emma showed all of her features confidently and without uncertainty. She was wearing very light make-up, but what she wore highlighted her narrow, cold blue eyes that were ringed with a thin liner and lightly-painted eye shadow. Thin brown eyebrows were curled to go along with her confident, and sly smirk. Her small nose was barely noticeable as her thin, deep-red lips begged for Marlee notice as they were curled in her grin. The sides of her mouth were framed by very noticeable dimples that most women would pay good money for and her soft, square jaw.

The rest of her body was covered in her fur coat right up to her chin, her arms wrapped around themselves with her hands out of sight but her feet were bare… Except they weren’t. As Emma reached the ground floor, Marlee could see with closer attention was that she was wearing some silky see through ankle tights with a small ruffle around the rims. Her nails were painted red just like her lips and her left ankle was wrapped with a loose silver chain. Emma was also taller, by 3 or 4 inches, Marlee guessed which made Emma all that more imposing as she now stood in front of her and she had to raise her head to look right into Emma’s cutting stare. Yes, Emma looked like she was in her early-forties, but she looked like the goddess of all women, – everything a woman would aspire to be, to look like, to model. Now that Emma stood so close too, the perfume she wore reminded Marlee of a spring-fresh meadow. And it smelt very expensive.

Marlee just realised that Emma had also been observing her, assessing her from head to toe the same way the Marlee had done to her… And Emma seemed pleased as the grin became more and more of a welcoming smile by the passing millisecond. And Marlee croaked once again at last.

“He-hello, I’m Marlee,” she started, offering her right hand for a weak handshake. Even though she was in the nice large and warm house, she still shivered slightly. Whether that was because of the cold of her nerves, it was hard to tell. “I didn’t mean to keep you w-waiting, I-“ Emma unwrapped her arms and revealed her slender right hand, her fingernails painted in red and a small silver band on her forefinger. Feeling the goose bumps on her skin making a wild return, Marlee stopped talking as she felt Emma’s warm hand wrap around her own but not like a handshake, but more like she was taking hold. She held her breath as Emma brought the cold nimble fingers to the deep-red lips and lightly pecked her knuckles (a tingle was felt down the spine as the warm soft skin left a light red lipstick mark) and gently smiled more.

“It’s absolutely fine, my dear. You’re here now and that’s what matters the most.” Bringing their hands to waist level, Emma walked to Marlee’s right side and slid her left hand and arm through by the waist and pulled Marlee in to her side softly. Marlee welcomed the warm fur as she pressed into Emma’s left side. “I watched you from my bedroom window on the second floor slowly walking down to the house, I’d been waiting for you of course. I asked Ben here to get the door for you, I hope he didn’t startle you!” she said with a light chuckle, and so did Ben which reminded Marlee that he was even there and had welcomed her in in the first place.

“Oh, no, he was really welcoming!” Marlee said with a small smile and turned to face Ben. “Thank you, I d-don’t think I said…”

“A-hah, it’s quite alright madam!” Ben said with a smile. He then turned to face Emma, “My Lady, if there is nothing left to be done –“

“You may take your leave Ben, thank you for all your help tonight!” With her left arm still wrapped around Marlee’s, Emma leaned over to Ben and gave him a light peck on the cheek and a small hug with her right arm. “And Happy New Year!”

“Oh, thank you Emma!” Ben said cheerfully with a spring in his step as he took his own coat from the hanger next to the door and turned back to face his women. “Madam,” he said with a nod to Marlee. “My Lady,” again with a nod to Emma. “Happy New Year!” and with that, he opened the door which quickly let a sharp breeze flow into the hall and damn-near leaped from his skin as he quickly made his way out of the house and closed the door behind him as elegantly as he could, and with a small click,  he locked the door from the outside.

Now it was just Marlee and Emma. They turned to look at each other and Emma spoke first, not that Marlee could even think to talk now they were alone.

“Well, Marlee,” Emma address her by her name for the first time, at least since they started to text each other the night before. “Shall we head upstairs? We can have a drink and just… Get to know each other, how does that sound?” Marlee guessed that even if she didn’t think she’d want to do that, Emma wasn’t really asking for her opinion on the matter. But regardless, when in Rome…

“Y-yes… That would be nice!” Marlee said with a very un-confident smile and a shake in her voice still. As Emma lead Marlee to the stairs, the first step Marlee took alerted Emma to the footwear that clacked against the polished floor and very quickly insisted the footwear to be left near the door on a small rack.

“Ben would kill me if he knew I’d left you come in with your heels on! As gorgeous as they might be!” It took all of 2 seconds for Marlee to kick of her heels and pop them onto the rack and was quickly by Emma’s side again.

“Is Ben your butler? Do you have butlers?” Marlee asked inquisitively. But before Emma answered, her right foot took the first step onto the stairs and Marlee thought for a brief second that she had stood on a cloud. The foot sunk into the think carpet and the fibres cushioned around her sole and it was nothing that Marlee had felt before. A millionaire’s carpet. They continued up the stairs to the first floor.

“No, not really. I’ve known Ben and his wife for many years. I… helped them out a few times over the years and we grew a respect for each other. But, a few years ago Maggie passed away and he was left living alone. No family, no close friends really to look after him and he didn’t really have a lot of money after he spent most of it trying to get the best care for her. So, I took him in and he looks after me and the house 3 or 4 days a week. Such a true British gentleman, they don’t make men like him anymore.” Emma smiled at Marlee, turning to face her. “We could only be so lucky to find someone like him one day, or even Maggie. She was a real angel. She had a mad cackle too, used to get me going!” Grinning with a chuckle. Marlee smiled back at her.

Marlee was starting to feel a little bit at ease now that Emma was taking ownership of the conversation and leading her up the stairs. As they arrived at the first floor (with the stairs continuing to wind up the wall to the next floor), they stepped onto the low-dimmed landing and Emma lead Marlee to a big brown door, one of three (with one of the doors left slightly ajar and a light bloomed on in the room), and pushed it open and behind the door was a large kitchen. As they stepped through the door, once again Marlee gasped at the intricately designed kitchen, and it was obvious there had been a lot of money poured into the design of it all.

It was dominantly white with black marbled surfaces (with the ceiling spotlights reflecting all along the sides), an island in the middle of the room with enough space for a sink and preparing area and a small bar in the corner that had multiple shelves behind it that adorned bottles and glasses of all shapes and sizes. Whiskey, rum, wine, lager… It was all there on display, all Marlee noticed that the bottles had been recently polished as they shone brightly back at her. There were a couple of old-classic framed windows at the back of the room that overlooked the street below and that was at least 30 steps to the back of the room.

There was a 30-something inch TV in the corner that automatically came on as they entered the room, instantly showing the 24hr news channel with a live feed of London’s people enjoying their celebrations as the New Year loomed ever closer.

She felt Emma leave her side and watched as she walked in front of her and made her way to the bar, and she could hear Emma’s feet lightly patting at the white tiled floor.

“A glass of red?” Emma asked without turning to look back at Marlee, to which Marlee happily accepted the offer. She quickly grabbed the TV remote and muted the noise coming from the good people.

“Oh, yes, thank you!” Marlee pipped, speaking now without the small croak in her voice. She walked over to the island and stood by it, holding her hands together by her waist and watching Emma silently, waiting for Emma to lead the conversation again but she didn’t speak.

Watching in stillness, she observed Emma gently taking two large domed glasses from one of the shelves and pulled a sealed bottle from a cupboard under the bar. With a pop, the cork was unscrewed and a nice deep red was poured into the glasses. Marlee’s eyes locked onto Emma’s as Emma now looked back at Marlee, making her way over to her with a smile and held out a glass.

“T-thanks – thank you…” Marlee said softly as she gripped the stem of the glass but as she went to take it from Emma, Emma kept her grip. And with the same smile she’d wore for the past minute or so…

Are you 18?” Emma asked, but with a hint of knowing that Marlee probably wasn’t telling the truth. When Marlee hesitated, a small look of alarm on her face, Emma got her answer. “Are you at least 16?” Emma pushed further.

“I – yes, I am 16… I’m sorry, I just didn’t know if – “

“It’s fine my darling,” Emma said softly, letting the glass go and allowing Marlee to take a sip. “As long as you’re 16 at least, we can talk.” Emma said, raising her glass and sipped along with Marlee. She smirked a little as she watched Marlee’s eyes bulge at the sweet taste that now electrified her taste buds.

“Mm, mmm, wow!” Marlee said, looking at the wine in the glass. “That’s… gorgeous!”

“That sip you just took, it was probably worth about two grand so I should hope so!” Emma chuckled and winked back at Marlee who now looked shocked more than anything.

“T-two… Two grand?! H-how…? I can’t possibly…!”

“Nonsense Marlee! I’ve had it in my collection for a while but I only save the good stuff for… special occasions. Russian banker with more money than what he’d ever know what to do with bought me a bottle for Christmas, some French wine. Apparently, a bottle costs nearly 24K! Like I said, more money than sense, but he’s sweet though. He made me this coat too,” taking a step back, Emma lightly wafted her coat in front of Marlee. “Literally made it himself! I think he said a bear had gotten into a holiday home of his in the Mother Land and managed to kill it before it attacked his family. I have to say, the man has some skills! And some strong meat hands to go with it!” With another sip of the wine, Emma stepped closer to Marlee who continued to sip her drink, like the commoner she was. Emma could hear tiny little slurps as Marlee’s lips struggled to latch onto the wide-domed rim of the glass. Good thing Emma thought this was cute, nibbling the tip of her tongue with a small blush.

“How do you know him?” Marlee asked, trying to kill the silence Emma had left between them. “Is he a friend of yours?” And she was surprised at Emma sly little laugh back at her.

“Hah, he wishes! No, no, he is just a client of mine who I’ve… Assisted with for many years. I’ve gotten to become quite fond of him, he can be quite funny when he wants to be. Drinks a lot though so I have to work him a little harder than most,” Emma tuts. “Saying that, he is also in his mid-60’s so made a rocket up his arse next time might help!” Both women laughed, but Marlee wasn’t all that sure to what exactly she was laughing at, what did Emma mean by referring to the Russian as a client? – and she had a feeling Emma knew this.

So far the night was going well and Marlee felt more and more at ease in Emma’s presence but as time went on, Marlee could tell that Emma was playing on Marlee’s innocence and adolescence. The way that Emma spoke to her, held herself near Marlee and the way Emma was almost waiting for Marlee to slip-up somehow left the girl on edge. She wasn’t sure exactly just who Emma was in the world, but she would soon find out.

They talked about Marlee mostly at first with Emma probing into her teen life. Who her family friends were and what they were like, what she got up to in her spare time and how school life was a long- sexless which inevitably brought the conversation to Marlee’s relationships from her past. She explained that because of her parents, she never had the chance to get to close with someone although there were brief moments of passion – even with the new girl of the school.

“Why did she run from you?” Emma asked, with a hint of concern in her tone. “She must not have seen what I’m seeing!” And she winked at Marlee.

“Well,” Marlee started and bit lip with a sly innocent grin. “I tried to… Erm… Shove her hand down… My pants… And she kind of -”

“Freaked out?” Emma finished her sentence. And with a very wry smile back to Marlee, “You naughty girl…” with another small giggle.

But now Emma understood Marlee’s virginity, her innocence and her anxieties, with her troubles at home that had lead Marlee to this house and in this kitchen stood a girl, ready and eager to become a woman. And Marlee herself was starting to feel the weight of her nervousness drift away as the wine flowed through her and the somewhat frosty comfort from Emma was becoming more and more welcoming by the minute.

After a couple more glasses of the expensive French red and a few more laughs, Marlee could feel her toes and fingers tingle with the warmth of the kitchen allowing her to fall into a lull, and found herself staring into Emma’s eyes for a few seconds before realising that Emma was staring right back at her, also not saying anything. A cool silence seemed to get louder as Marlee struggled to find something to say as Emma herself had been leading most of the conversation for the past half hour. It was when the redheaded young woman broke eye contact and looked back down at her now empty glass, that Emma took a deep breath.

“Now, Marlee, I don’t think you travelled all the way from Brighton to taste test my wine and admire my dwellings.” Marlee heard the soft pat of Emma’s foot as she stepped towards her. She looked up just as Emma took her right hand once again, the warm fingers skin wrapping around her own and gripping them softly. Emma’s lips were a darker red than they were before and Marlee didn’t know if it was the wine or not, but it Made Marlee want to lean right in and kiss the thin, curled lips. “Come!” And Marlee was lead out of the kitchen, leaving her glass behind on the island with tink.

As the two women stepped out onto the landing, Emma turned the kitchen light off behind her and began to lead Marlee along the landing to the next level of stairs that lead up to the second floor, next to the door that had been left ajar. But before they made their way up, Emma pipped “Oh! I forgot something,” she let go of Marlee and quickly hopped to the opposite side of the landing and made her way down the stairs to the ground floor. “I won’t be a minute…” And Marlee, looking over the banister down to the ground floor, watched Emma walk through on the one of the doors of the ground floor and disappeared.

Left on her own, she swayed on her feet a little and took a look around the hall and found that she was still stunned by the grand-ness of the place. The frame artwork on the walls, the extensive vases and ornaments on various side tables that lined the corridor… And once again, the extremely puffy soft carpet. She smiled as she gripped the carpet with her toes, enjoying the feeling even more now she had alcohol running through her. But she lost her balance a little and fell into the doorframe behind her and quickly turned round and looked into the room as the door creaked open. Her jaw dropped.

Pushing the door open even more, she stepped in and instantly gulped in sheer fear. There was a double-sized bed in the middle of a dark room with several spotlights that shone down onto it, with clean white sheets and nothing more. Along the walls however of this large room, were glass cabinets and within the glass cabinets were various items, tools and clothing, all different shapes and sizes, but all related to… Well… The darker side of sex.

Whips, rope of various different colours, chains, masks, boots, necklaces, spiked collars, choke collars, ball gags, animal tail and ear costumes… They were all there on display, without embarrassment or shame and Marlee felt her pulse race. “W-what…?” She staggered.

“Like what you see?” Marlee jumped as Emma stood behind her with looking down at her with a grin on her face, her brows curled downwards once again. But the question was wasted as Marlee couldn’t speak, she didn’t know what to say. She was now understanding this Emma person jus that little bit more, and it scared her. Watching the confident smirking woman walk past her and further into the room, she couldn’t help shake the feeling that she no longer wanted to be there. This was now too much. But Emma continued as Marlee’s feet seemed to be rooted into floor. She was slowly walking around the bed, with her right hand gliding softly along the sheets as she went, never taking her eyes off Marlee.

“I cater to those who need to be catered for. Millionaires, billionaires… Oil barons… Even one or two of the Royal Family!” (To which Marlee’s eyebrows raised even more than they had already, even when Emma winked at her). “The odd estranged housewife now and then…” Emma smiled with a click of her tongue. “People that just some company, people who want to be pleasured by the extremes of their curiosities… I cater for them. Just like Jess, the girl that you liked on that video you saw on Facebook. She came to me, like you, looking for something to fill a void.” And Emma stopped, still looking at Marlee but both hands were on the bed now, on the opposite side that Marlee stood, near the doorway with her hands once again held in each others. “Where they have the money, I will service their needs, their fantasies, their extremes. And that’s who I am my dear Marlee. I am London’s premiere Mistress. The Mistress, if you like. And tonight, I am your Mistress…” Marlee watched intensely as Emma made her way to Marlee’s side once again and wrapped her arm through hers, and leaned her slightly towards her. “And you are my pupil.”

Marlee’s goose bumps returned with tingling fury as Emma’s stare bored into her eyes, waiting for her response. And she could only say, “B-but… I don’t have any money! I, I couldn’t…!” Starting to panic, she tried to pull herself away from Emma. She knew there was a catch, she knew that this had been some kind of set up. What was Emma going to do, blackmail her so she’d have to pay Emma a fortune for what would happen tonight? Would Emma try and hurt her somehow, after all she KNOWS people and big people at that. And Emma could see plain as day that Marlee was starting to panic, somewhat. And instantly, Emma stature and demeanour softened into a motherly presence and slowly stroked Marlee’s hair.

“Marlee, Marlee… I do not want any of your money! My dear, this is my job. This is my working life and my way to have all of this!” Emma waved around the house as she lead Marlee back onto the landing, turning off the lights behind her and closing the door, allowing calmness to slowly settle Marlee once again. “And I enjoy it for the most part but… None of it is for me. I do all this nonsense without really getting anything from it myself.” She lead Marlee onto the next staircase and they both began to ascend to the next landing.

“But you my darling, you are… My treat to myself. Something for me, well – us both, to enjoy together. No pressures, no time limits, just us two girls on one of the most romantic nights of the year. Well, it’s not traditionally romantic in all fairness. And you know..." Emma leaned into Marlee's ear and whispered, "I even cancelled a night with a princess to be with you!" And then quickly returning back to normal (with Marlee looking slightly shocked and in awe, she didn't doubt that Emma was telling the truth). "But…” They reached the last landing, with one brown door closed in front of them with a single light shining upon them and resting on the doorframe was a thing black horsewhip (which Marlee failed to notice) and the girls looked into each other’s eyes once again, “You will always remember it as one of the most romantic nights of your life. Of that, I will make absolutely certain.” Emma stated with nothing but her absolute confidence in her tone once again, but one with softness… And a tone that pulled Marlee in. She took a sharp breath in.

“Show me.” She simply said, quietly.

Emma grinned, and without taking her eyes of Marlee’s, she twisted the doorknob and pushed it open. Almost like her butler Ben had, turning her palm flat and presenting Marlee with the room. The redhead instantly understood and walked through the doorway, Emma following closely behind. She grasped the whip and closed the door behind her, and slid a large gold bolt through the lock.

Marlee barely noticed the sound of the bolt being shunted closed. She was in awe at the bedroom around her. The bed that Emma had taken a picture of the night before was here. In this dimmed room (the only lights on were the small lamps on either side of the bed) there was a king-sized, made for a queen with thick dark red patterned covers and pillows neatly and perfectly arranged ready to be made a mess of. The room was large and had a lot of space, and there was a door to the side of the room which Marlee could only assume was an en-suite bathroom. She might’ve though it’d be a walk in closer if it hadn’t been the fact that the walk in closet was basically just another room without door attached to the room.

The cream carpet was the same, but there was a large thick black rug in the middle of the room just in front of the end of the bed. Marlee was stunned. But before she could even comment, or even utter a sound of approval, Marlee felt a small push on the small of her back from end of a leather-tipped rod - encouraging her to move forward. Without looking behind her, she just stepped forward onto the thick black rug in front of the end of the bed. 

Emma spoke first.

“Stop. Close your eyes my dear,” which Marlee instantly did. “And let me unzip your dress.” She softly commanded. With her eyes closed, Marlee felt her heart race once again. This was it. Anticipating Emma, Marlee slowly went to hold her hand again. “No!” and Marlee felt a painless sharp pat against her left hand and she let loose. “Hands by your sides…” Emma was closer now, and it wasn’t long before Marlee felt a small tug of the zip of her dress. Zzrrrrrrrrk.

Feeling the warm hands of Emma on her shoulders, Marlee’s goose bumps grew in numbers all along her arms and she could feel her hairs tingling on end. But the hands didn’t stay there, instead they glided off the sides of her shoulder, allowing the dress to fall off her arms and onto the floor. Except for her pink panties (that sported a small blue bow on the waistband), she was now naked and exposed. In front of someone else, for the first time. She nibbled at the end of her tongue.

“My, my…” Marlee heard Emma whisper to herself. She jumped a little as she felt the tip of a fingernail prod against the top of her spine. Emma’s nail then slowly and gently glided down the rippled spine all the way down her back, to the very tail bone and almost about to slip between Marlee’s soft cheeks. Marlee didn’t know this, but Emma had been standing to Marlee’s side, watching to see if the little pink nipples would grow in excitement as they were barley noticeable. And Emma grinned further as she watched the nipples awake from their slumber, with tiny little bumps that grew around on her areola. She could also see Marlee’s pale skin rippled now with goose bumps. Emma knew she had her. With her right hand, she softly gripped Marlee left cheek. “Soft…” and then squeezed a little tighter, making Marlee bite her lip (to which Emma gave a little giggle). “But not too soft…” to which Emma gave Marlee a small clap on the bum.

Marlee could feel Emma walk around the front of her, the floorboards moving under her feet as she walked, but the perfume also followed her presence as it wafted around the two of them. And now that Emma was on Marlee’s right side, “I want you to bend your right foot by the toes.“ Marlee felt the tip of the horsewhip once again lightly pat her right ankle, and she obeyed. She lifted her heel into the air with her toes planted firmly into the rug, all the meanwhile still keeping her eyes closed, as Emma had commanded.

Emma was now studying Marlee’s legs, eyeing her from the waist down to her feet and following the curves of her muscles. Marlee was young, and she was fit. The years of PE and out-of-class sports had worked her thighs and calves nicely and Emma approved, allowing Marlee to stand back to normal position.

Marlee loved what Emma was doing. None of this was what Marlee was expecting and even still she felt that she was somewhat out of her league – assuming that there was still one last trick or some kind of horrible joke at play. But she was here now, naked and standing in London’s premiere dominatrix. Except the dominatrix tonight was nothing less than a goddess that wanted her own pleasure for once, a pleasure to be shared with a complete amateur. A complete virgin.

Marlee nearly jumped as she felt the tip of the whip touch her inner ankle now and glided up the inner-side of her legs… All the way up to her small, but noticeable, puffy camel toe that was contained in her panties. The rod of the whip settled just on the tip of her lips, and Marlee could now feel it. She was starting to feel wet in her loins. And just when Marlee was about to sigh a little moan, she felt Emma’s hands grip her arms and spin her around slowly to face the door again. And then, she was pushed.

She gave a little yelp as she fell backwards on her heels, flailing her arms embarrassingly but within half a second, her back made contact with the thick red sheets upon the Queen’s bed and bounced a couple of times. She opened her eyes to see Emma step up towards the bed with a large smile.

“My Marlee. You are more exquisite than you could ever know, a girl whose purity and innocence shines through her…” Watching intensely and gulping, Marlee could only hold her breath as Emma slowly, teasingly, opened her fur coat at last and tossed the whip to the floor. Marlee’s heart raced even faster (“Can 16 year old have heart attacks?” she thought quickly).

Emma revealed her toned stomach (with a shining button piercing) and subtlety large breasts that were contained in a lacy black bra. She was wearing a black-strap necklace that sported a white pearl in the middle on her neck (nothing hung from it) that matched her earrings. As the coat fell off her shoulders, much like Marlee’s dress slipped off her own shoulders, Emma was now fully revealed. She had a birght orange Japanese-style Koi fish tattoo that covered the right side of her torso and covered some of her right breast.  She wore matching black lacy panties that had a small frilled edge on the waist, and her strong legs flexed as she kicked away the bear coat.

“… And now, my precious girl, it is time to become…” Emma now leaned over Marlee, shoving her dangling legs apart with her strong thighs so she could get between them and stood right at the foot of the bed, arms on either side of Marlee and lowering her confident smiling face to her own, the flower-y perfume getting more intense and a thick strand of hair hair that had escaped Emma's twist and allowing it to drape onto Marlee's right cheek, her upright nipples now pushing into the black bra as it pushed down onto her…

 “…A woman.

“I -“ Marlee started but Emma lips locked onto hers, silencing her.

With a millionaire's kiss.

End Notes:

I took inspiration for Emma's character from BBC's Sherlock season 2, episode 1: A Scandal in Belgravia from the character of Irene Adler.

Chapter 3 coming soon. In the meantime, spelling mistakes and general fixing up will be done in the next day or so. Reviews, critiques and suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks for reading!

Mini Marlee by NUB

09:01 (GMT), 01/01/2020 

It was the pins and needles that brought Marlee back to consciousness.

But… Was it pins and needles? It certainly felt like it, but it was all over her body.

With great effort, with her eyes lids sealed shut, Marlee slowly worked the energy to pry open her right eye slowly. Unfocused and blinded, Marlee blinked slowly with one eye and slowly regained her vision. As her body tingles all over, the dull light of the bedroom became less blinding and she could now see the curtains closed on the other side of the room, the black rug ruffled and creased on the floor and Emma’s thick coat on a chair in the corner of the room.

“Emma…” she calmly thought to herself. And smiled as she closed her eyes again. She didn’t know what these tingles were but maybe they were an after effect after the night she just had. Is this what people felt on the morning after? If so, she had no complaints. Even though she felt warm and cush, wrapped in the thick blankets of the large bed - she could barely remember what even happened the night before but the memories were slowly starting to come back to her. And as they were coming back to her (visions of Emma sitting on Marlee’s lower half, moaning at the ceiling and her thighs crushing her pointy hips, another with Marlee kissing the inside of Emma’s toned left thigh…), she felt a small shuffle of skin on her own thighs. Before she could think about it further, she heard a soft yawn just behind her and something stretching.

Marlee realised that Emma was big-spooning her, with long strong legs wrapped around her own within the covers. And when Marlee could feel some rogue hairs wafting behind her ear, she knew Emma rested her head back onto the pillow and facing her. She felt Emma’s soft warm hand pat her bare tummy… And then nothing. Softly nuzzling her face into the pillow and breathing in the scents of perfume and clean bedding, Marlee fell back to sleep again, with her heard spinning and her body aching… And her skin tingling.

10:55 (GMT)

Without knowing how much time had passed, once again Marlee felt her skin tingling which promptly woke her up with this time both eyes snapped open. Shuffling slightly, she found that her ankles were bound, her mouth gagged with a cloth and her wrists behind her back also bound by leather straps. Initially panicking, her mind started to clear from the muggy hangover and she slowly remembered how she managed to get wrapped up like this.

As Emma stroked Marlee’s hair, they panted heavily. Their skin glistened in the lamp light, beads of sweat rolled over the pimply breast skin and down their stomachs which rose and dipped with every breath. They had been going for a solid hour straight without stopping, the third time of the night. It was well past midnight but to Emma and Marlee, the night was still fairly young.

Emma’s hair hung smattered around her face, with a few strands hanging into the corners of her mouth as she breathed with her eyes closed. She was holding Marlee as she laid between her open legs, the wafty red hair flowed along her chest and Marlee head laid between her breasts. Marlee herself had collapsed onto Emma not really realising how she had positioned herself but it was eternal bliss to her. Like Emma, she was panting through her mouth, her back arched and feet pointed and her entire body was electrified. This is what she had desired all this time and she never really realised it and Emma had fulfilled her desires a hundred times over. But there was still one thing Marlee craved. Emma spoke first, eventually.

“M… M-Marlee! My dear… Muh-Marlee!” She barely managed to speak. “You are… Very special…!” She giggled lightly. Throughout the night, Emma had slowly dropped her tough dominatrix demeanour and now she was just the honest woman behind the act, having completed her mission to fulfil Marlee’s wishes - even if Marlee didn’t actually express what those wishes were. But to women like Emma, she didn’t need to hear them.

As they both slowed their breathing, as they slowly brought themselves back to reality, Marlee kissed Emma’s skin just above her navel. She lightly licked her lips, tasting Emma’s sweat and even her own and she smiled with a blush and slowly turned upwards to face Emma who was now looking down back at her with slightly closed eyes and a curved smile and they just looked at each other longingly for a few seconds, with Emma still stroking and curling Marlee’s red hair through her fingers.

“Well, I don’t know about you Marlee but… I think maybe another glass of wine, and we for round four?” Emma hoped, with a rising infliction at the end of her question. Marlee really didn’t have to think about the question that was proposed to her. She was already looking forward to it, however…

“O-of course!” She whispered hesitantly which Emma picked up one pretty much straight away. They both had a fair share of wine between them but Emma was still Emma.

“Marlee? What is it?” She said softly down to the young girl whose green eyes looked away with a sly innocent guilt.

Marlee still hesitated. She didn’t really know why either, after all this is what Emma did. This is what Emma was all about at the end of the day. And so, she built up the courage and finally turned back to look at Emma and asked her burning question.

“Can… Could we try some… Umm…” As Marlee struggled, Emma’s smirk returned and once again, her eyebrows were curling downwards. She could tell Marlee was about to ask something of her that would take the night to the next level. “… Could we try with some rope?” And instantly, Marlee felt Emma’s hand stop moving and watched her grin widen. Emma winked, and feeling the tough thighs wrap around her more tightly, Marlee smiled.

“Marlee, Marlee, Marlee… I t-thought you’d never ask! I-if it wasn’t going to be you, I think I would have ask-asked you at some point!” Emma hiccupped slightly. As the odd firework blasted in the distant city ambience - the odd reveller wishing a happy new year to nobody in particular, Marlee laid on the bed as she watched Emma, with a drunken haze, straddle over the side of the bed and was rummaging into something Marlee couldn’t see.

And it wasn’t long until Emma produced some thick leather straps and a white cloth and tossed them onto the bed in front of Marlee who didn’t really wait to pick up the straps and rubbed the leather in her fingertips. This was premium leather material with an inner felt coating, not something you’d find in any sex shop on the street corner. Marlee rocked on the bed as Emma hopped back onto the top but this time, she sat on her knees and feet, looking down at Marlee who was still lying on her side

“The-the man who made my coat made me these, and I much pref-prefer them to rope. Softer on the skin to, my dear. Now, I’m going to get us some more wine, you j-just stay here and stay beautiful for me…” And from the bed, Marlee watched the older woman arch over her (nearly falling on top of her, even) and her lips pressed into her own once again. Marlee would never miss this feeling, Emma knew how to kiss a kiss that couldn’t be forgotten each and every time. By the time Emma was walking out of the room, naked apart from her ankle tights and jewellery, Marlee was already missing her.

She also couldn’t wait for Emma to really, really take control.

So now, the next morning as Marlee remembered how she ended up bound like this, she calmly put her head back onto the pillow. But the tingling still hadn’t gone away, in fact it had gotten worse. The pins and needles were probably from being strapped up like this, Marlee considered and she gently rolled onto her back on the bed, pressing her cupped hands into her back and the mattress but she was expecting Emma to be there and hold her. But she wasn’t - maybe she had gone to the bathroom. But as far as Marlee could see, the en-suite bathroom door was open and there wasn’t any noise coming from within. She glanced around the room and saw that the bedroom door was left slightly ajar with Emma’s thick bear coat no longer in view.

She needed to calm down, Emma would be with her soon. She was hungover and exhausted - if not in slight pain as the night before had really worked her like nothing had before. Marlee sighed and once again pushed her head into the pillow and let the thick covers press down onto her.

She wasn’t sure how much time had passed (maybe a few minutes) before she snapped her eyes open once again. This time however, her skin was on fire. Grunting into the gag, she shuffled in the bed to try and shake off the pins and needles. But they were getting more and more intense with every second and it was tearing through every fibre of her skin.

Suddenly, there was a loud crack that snapped between the covers… Between Marlee’s knees which was basically a static shock that made Marlee literally hop out of the bed, yelping into the gag still. Swinging her bound feet from the covers, she swung her feet to the floor jumped out of the bed but with the alcohol, the confusion, her heart racing once again and the panic all happening at once, it didn’t take Marlee long to lose balance and collapse to the floor with a thud.

She was almost crying now, and as she laid on the thick black rug she quickly glanced down at herself and she could see all the little hairs on her skin standing on end with her skin riddled with goosebumps. Then she saw it. A small sliver of blue light that streaked between her toes with a small crack.

“What the fu-“ Marlee was mid-thought and then…

BANG

The shock was so intense that Marlee screamed her loudest scream into the rag - nearly blowing out her throat in doing so. It felt like all the fluid in her body wanted to burst through her burning skin. It felt like all the bones in her body wanted to be crushed and collapsed from within, her skull pushing down on her from all angles, and her toes wanted to curl back right into the top of her foot and her spine felt like it was twisting in every direction. And it lasted for no more that a second.

The pain was so intense that Marlee was left a weeping mess on the rug who also flinched and twitched within her binds. But it didn’t take long either to realise that the pain along with the pins and needles had completely subsided, it felt like nothing had even happened in the first place. Had Emma spiked her and this was the comedown?

Giving herself a couple of minutes to get her head back together, she could also feel her hangover ebbing away too. The unfamiliar dizziness was no longer prevalent and her stomach felt settled but something felt different. But something not to do with Marlee.

It was the rug.

As Marlee opened her eyes, her heartrate now settled once again too and her breathing back to normal pace, she gasped. How couldn’t she?

In front of her, she was observing a - what can only be described - as a black forest with strands of cotton rising just above her eye line. Quickly, she sat up onto her soft rear with her wrists and ankles still bound but now her eyes were above the black horizon. Her heartrate soon was back at full speed.

“Wha… No…!” She muffled into the rag. She was observing the impossible and not only that, she was living the impossible too.

Glancing across the black spiky horizon, she could see all off Emma’s room in front of her, but a million times larger than it ever was. It really didn’t take long for Marlee to figure that she had shrunk, it was the only explanation for what she could see and it was when Marlee saw her red dress askew on the floor that it really honed in that was now tiny. Really tiny.

The fur of the rug gave the impression to Marlee that she was sat in a tall grass field, but there was nothing natural about any of this and when the tiny redhead glanced upwards, her vision rising with the bed up into the heavens, she wept. Her head still tilted upwards, looking at the ever thick covers hanging over the side of bed, she wondered how - how was she ever going to get back up there, how was Emma ever going to see her like this and how did this even happen in the first place.

Letting her head nod downwards and looking between her closed legs, she closed her eyes and let a tear fall from her eye and onto her bare naked lap.

There was simply too much to take in and to think about right now, her mind raced through as much as she could remember about the night before. Something that would indicate that Emma had something to do with this. Her butler or even the taxi driver but there was nothing that sprung to mind but even if there was something that someone did to her of gave to her without her knowing… How was this even possible?

She was miles away from family, family who didn’t know where she was. She had no way of being able to tell them what was happening to her, what had happened the night before… How could she have been so stupid, she thought to herself over and over again. Had the same thing happened to Emma? Was Emma somewhere in the room with her, and that’s why she couldn’t see her when she awoke minutes earlier?

The smell of the recently cleaned rug was all that Marlee could smell right now and it was choking her slightly. It was something she certainly wasn’t used to, it wasn’t like she pressed her face into a rug now and then. Even the texture of the cotton felt different too, more coarse and rough against her skin. Marlee lifted her head slightly and took a real look at one of the tall fibres next to her and it was so strange being able to see the minute details of the texture that folded against her arm. She tried to touch it with her right hand but quickly remembered that they were still bound behind her back.

But that was the strange thing too, the straps and the cloth that gagged her was shrunk with her too, but the rug hadn’t. And as Marlee sat with her soft behind planted on a bent fibre, she felt a bump.

And then another.

And then another. But slightly harder this time.

And then another. Harder once again. But a quiet thud was heard this time.

And then another. Harder ever more and a louder thud this time around. And to Marlee, they sounded like…

F-footsteps?” Marlee skin went whiter than it had been before which was a near impossibility in itself. And then she heard Emma’s distant voice coming from behind the bedroom door,

“Marlee, did you hear that banging sound? I have no idea what that was…” With another step that Marlee felt right through her entire body, she watched the door being pushed open and Emma walked into the room.

With bated breath, and nearly physically sick with nothing but pure fear, Marlee stared at could only be described as the towering giantess that stood just in front of the doorway. The tiny redhead had to once again tilt her head upwards as she surveyed the goddess that stood tall and large in the room, with the thick bear coat wrapped around her once again - whilst Emma didn’t have a clue that someone the size of Marlee would be in her immediate vicinity. It was only natural of course.

“Marlee?” Emma softly called out for her, moving her head to glance around the room as she could obviously see that Marlee was no longer left in the bed. “Have you gone to the bathroom…?” And once again, Marlee felt the footsteps before she could hear them as Emma closed the door softly behind her and made her way over the en-suite. Turning her head, Marlee could see all the way under the bed and watched as Emma’s feet that was still wrapped in fine silk, pressed into the carpet with each step as she made her way to the bathroom. Marlee gulped.

Just like Marlee had realised earlier, no one was in there which made Emma turn on her heels and even more confused. “Marlee? Are you… Are you hiding from me?” And Emma let out a small, nervous giggle. She couldn’t see anything of Emma past her ankles as the bed was that low and still staring as Emma’s feet, Marlee’s heart stopped as watched Emma start to walk back along the bed, and turned at the foot of the bed and walked still.

Each step boomed with a louder thud into the soft floor as Marlee watched Emma walk to the side of the bed that she was initially rested on. And it was mere seconds before Marlee could see the entire colossal form of Emma turn around the corner at the foot of the bed, and turned to face her.

Marlee was 16 and having lived on the planet for that time, she had seen many films and TV shows that had various scenes of the hero being in some kind of despair, a situation with no way out and only one way to go. She had seen scenes that had giants and giantesses in them but it was all fantasy, crappy CGI and usually a low budget kid’s film so there was never any kind of real threat of life.

But this. This was something else.

As soon as Emma had turned the corner at the foot of the bed and stood facing the shrunken girl’s direction (though her eyes were pointed towards the bed itself), Marlee’s eyes had flicked upwards to see the beautiful face that seemed so, so far away to her now, but as Emma started to take another step, the tiny girl’s attention turned downwards once again, back down to the right foot that was now starting to lift up from the floor.

It was truly something seeing someone this massive taking a single, simple casual step that otherwise would be unnoticed to most. But Marlee observed every fibre that Emma’s leg muscles used as it pulled up the foot with the shiny, silver anklet attached to it. The red toenails bent and lifted from the rug and up into the air, the silky ankle tights clung to the foot tightly as it began to soar. Towards Marlee.

Briefly, her tiny green eyes could see the shadowy underside of Emma’s enormous foot as it slightly bent upwards when the giant appendage was finally brought back down to the rug with not a thud, but a boom that thundered like a shockwave at the tiny girl and with a waft of air, her hair fluttered in the air behind her and her skin prickled.

“Oh my FUCKING GOD!” Marlee screamed into her gag and she frantically began to wriggle and tried to loosen the leather straps that kept her tagged. In her mad panic, as she was observing herself at every angle trying to figure out the best way out of her binds as quickly as possible, she hadn’t noticed, nor considered, that Emma was leaning forward ever still to take another step.

Trying as she might, but frantically rubbing her feet up and down her ankles trying to loosen the strap just wasn’t working, and when she felt another rumble from the floor, Marlee looked up and sat still once more. The left foot that had stayed behind was already swinging in the air towards her at a frightening speed, although it still seemed like everything was moving in slow motion but it left Marlee with little choice but to scream like she had when she felt that electric-like shock that had made her shrunk like this in the first place.

Her eyes widened as she watched the wide plump sole swing towards her and slammed mere meters away from her and Emma was none the wiser. But the boom had knocked Marlee onto her back with a giant gust of air that blasted her backwards. With her heart in her throat, Marlee nearly fainted right there and then but the sheer will of staying alive made her stay conscious. She panted as she looked at the round toes towering above her.

“I-I… I can’t be more than… Half an inch tall? No…!” The panic was setting in once again. And so was the reality of her situation, and so were the toes in front of her as they pressed into the rug still as Emma leant her weight onto her left leg as she was now turning to face the bed and ruffle the sheets. It was strange to the tiny girl, but she could see the skin of the giant feet roll softly at the sides as the weight of the enormous woman pressed further into the carpet still and it was sickening to believe that at any given moment, she could very well end up right under that very sole and end up nothing more than a…

No… I can’t think like this…” Marlee though to herself. “This simply can’t be happening! This can’t be HAPPENING!” Eternally screaming in her mind, she was quickly realising that it was really all down to Emma if she was ever going to get any help. Emma’s voice broke through her screams like a bull in a China shop.

“Marlee, what the hell? Are you under the bed?” Laying on her back and finally plucking the courage to look above her, Marlee could hear Emma’s slight frustration before she was it and when Emma started to bend at the knees, Marlee couldn’t look away.

From the rug with the black fibres still raised around her, she could only watch the woman the towered high above her lower herself down to the floor and holding her thick coat around her. If Marlee could yelp, she would have done as the thick brown fibres slammed down into her and blanketed her in a soft darkness. And within that darkness, the tiny girl could hear Emma’s muffled voice rumbling through the coat but her words were undefined. Emma’s perfume was welcoming as it was intoxicating. It was everywhere and it was starting to make Marlee feel light headed, but before it was over, Marlee felt a cool air rush around her as the giant coat was lifted away from her. Opening her eyes once again after a few seconds, she could see that Emma was now sat on the side of the bed, with her mobile in her hand.

Laying still but breathing hard, Marlee watched in silence as Emma tapped and clicked away at her phone and looking into her screen intensely. “Where are you Marlee?” Marlee heard her say quietly, though to Marlee she could hear her plain as day. As Emma tapped away at her phone, Marlee looked around as saw that she was laid between the two gigantic feet as they were planted on the floor. She stared the inside of the left foot as it simply sat there. She could see under the arch of the shadowy sole and the silky netting bridging the heel and ball of the foot. Marlee had to bend her head “upwards” to be able to see the round big toe that bobbed up and down slightly. After a few moments of quiet observation and contemplation, Marlee heard a familiar bing sound.

Her phone. A text.

Glancing back up the thick legs that towered upwards to the bed, and up to Emma, Marlee watched Emma spin her head around and leant back on the bed, her torso disappearing entirely. A couple of seconds later, Marlee could see Emma holding both phones in each hand with a confused look on her face.

“So… She must still be here then… Surely…?” It was then that both Marlee and Emma had heard a siren blare past the house - the bedroom window faced out onto the street as Emma had pretty much told Marlee the night before - “I watched you from my bedroom window on the second floor slowly walking down to the house, I’d been waiting for you of course…” she had said to the nervous wreck in her entrance hall.

But then there was another siren.

And another.

Blaring down the street at high speed one after the other and even one or two more that could be heard in the distance.  A street or two over, maybe.

“What the hell is going on?!” Marlee gasped as the woman stood back to full height and letting the thick coat rest back down along her legs. To Marlee, she was now staring up the toned calves and thighs that loomed into the darkness above. She couldn’t see past the knees but the coat left little to the imagination and Marlee felt a twinge in her crotch. Instantly, she felt disgusted with herself given her situation. How could see get turned on now?

But she didn’t have long to contemplate this any further as the right foot that was pressed into the floor behind her suddenly lifted off the rug as Emma started to walk forward. The coat rushed along with the swing of the foot and the gust of air made Marlee roll along the rug a few times, eventually coming to a stop after Emma had made her way to the window, shifting the curtains to the side to take a peek outside. Being winter, it was still gloomy and the sun wasn’t too blinding but Marlee thought it was cute the way Emma winced at the light.

Given her immediate situation, Marlee could still find time to enjoy the little things and, once she’s gotten out of her situation and back to normal size, she would surely be asking for Emma’s time once again. Of that she had no doubt.

But getting back to normal again. That was something else. With Marlee still tethered and laid hidden amongst the fibres of the rug, and watching Emma make a comment and started to take off her ankle tights, Marlee thought back to her family. Surely she would see them again, but like this? She still couldn’t fathom how something like this was even possible and why her of all people? She was no one special, not in particular although Emma made sure she felt like she was someone exceptional last night. But that was one thing. Maybe it really did come down to drugs, after all Emma was extremely well off and knew lots of different kinds of people, It really wouldn’t be hard for someone like Emma to spike Marlee.

But still, drugs can’t make you feel like this, surely? They can’t make you hallucinate to the point where it completely alters your reality like this… Surely?

Beginning to weep again, she realised that more than anything right now, she wanted her Mum by her side. To tell her that everything was going to be OK and that the doctors will fix everything soon enough. After all, she was only 16 and very much in a stranger’s house. Tiny and vulnerable.

Boom

Back to reality once again and Marlee froze as she hadn’t realised Emma had taken a step towards her and now, once again, the right foot with the silver anklet was in the air and swinging forward in the tiny redhead’s direction.

And the tiny girl was directly in the looking sole’s path.

“Oh… My… G-“ Marlee wailed into the now wet rag that wrapped tightly between her jaws. Now lying on her back with her knees bent up in the air, her eyes wider than ever and her heart pretty much stopping at this point, she stared at the now completely bare foot that slowly soared above her.

The 40+ year old woman’s right foot hovered over Marlee, with the tiny girl being more and more blanketed by the foot’s shadow and flew over her. The toes were pointing behind her, the puffy balls of the pinked sole now floating over the tiny girl and to the tiny girl, she could see all the little fleck of dust and flint that’s been picked up over the previous steps Emma’s taken this morning. Marlee could see all the fine wrinkles and crinkles in the skin… And even more so now that she realised that everything was getting darker around her and the foot seemed to…

“… No…!” Marlee silently squealed as she could nothing, nothing but watch the pink balls of the impossible foot lower towards her and she was about to be trapped between them. Emma’s foot. Emma’s enormous, gigantic, sexy foot that Marlee suddenly remembered kissing and stroking as she was warming up to the dominating woman the night before.

“Marlee, why don’t you start by kissing… Here!” Emma tapped her forefinger on her bare inner thigh on her left leg. Marlee had told Emma she’d never kissed a woman that night, not in that kind of way, not with that kind of passion that Emma had straight up given to her. And she felt like she’d be a let-down to someone like Emma, but someone like Emma found nothing but delight in being able to teach Marlee some real skills for the first time.

Marlee was now standing at the foot of the bed with Emma laying on her back, wearing her black bra and panties still, but her long tones legs stretched the length of the bed and her ankles wrapped around each other - which her legs were wrapped around Marlee’s waist holding the innocent girl firmly at the end.

Dipped her head and letting her red hair fall onto the legs, Marlee bent down and lightly pecked at Emma’s warm skin. She could also catch a hint of Emma’s scent, blooming from nearby.

“Now, down my legs…” Emma whispered, gripping the bed sheets at her sides watching the young woman obey her commands and continued to peck lightly down her left leg, past her knee and down her round calves. And as Marlee was nearing her feet, Emma unlocked her ankles and rested both her warm soft feet on Marlee’s chest. She could feel the small nipples swell under the arches of her sole.

“Now, show my feet your love sweetie…” She whispered again. Emma bit her lip and moaned lightly as Marlee soft warm lips pecked the top of her left foot and she could feel a hand massage her right foot.

But a few minutes passed and Emma felt like her right foot wasn’t getting enough attention. Lifting her left foot away from Marlee and softly planting it onto the bed, she raised her right foot too but allowed Marlee to hold it in front of her.

Kiss…” Emma whispered once more.

And now that Marlee was tiny, on the floor and about to be crushed by the very same foot, she wished she could do it all over again. Anything she could do that could take her away from this, her immediate situation. She could do nothing as the foot lowered towards her, the area around her getting darker and darker and warmer and warmer, nothing but scream for her Mum.

Finally, with the last lick of light, the tiny redhead’s knees were pushed down by the soft plump skin and she was flattened into the soft carpet with a simple…

Boom.

End Notes:

There may be the odd spelling and grammer mistake but these will be rectified over time.

Reviews are welcomed and suggestions are always noted :)

Enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8939