Close Encounter of the Giant Kind - Commission Story by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Lassic wakes up after being abducted by aliens, only to find himself on a planet with aliens the size of mountains! How can he hope to survive when he's adopted by a family of alien women who could easily crush him with a finger?

 

Note: the aliens are basically gigantic humans with blue skin and anteaneas, so don't expect anything too drastic


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Breasts, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9194 Read: 35054 Published: December 19 2019 Updated: February 12 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

4. Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

5. Chapter 5 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Lassic woke up in what felt like a drunken haze. His back and head hurt, whatever he woke up on was hard and cold, it definitely wasn't helping at all. Bright light from above had woken him up, it also kept him from falling back asleep, which made the already groggy man very annoyed.

After a few minutes of trying to stand the discomfort, Lassic finally tried opening his eyes, fighting back against the sleepiness and the sting of the light. When he finally could see, there was only a blank, smooth, grey ceiling with a long tube bulb that lit everything with dull white light. The fixture even gave off a low buzzing noise that Lassic hadn't even noticed until then. He moved his hands around on whatever he laid on, feeling the smoothness of the cold metal.

Was this a hospital? Did something happen to him?

Lassic began to worry, quickly putting a hand on his chest and patting down his body. There weren't any tubes, no injuries he could feel, hell, he was still wearing his usual clothes, a blue v-neck shirt, and dark blue jeans. Nothing seemed to be seriously wrong with him, so what was this place..?

Lassic turned his head to get a better look at the room he was in. First, he noticed that the room had no corners, the ceiling just smoothed out into a slope until it formed another grey wall. Against that wall, to Lassic’s surprise, was a huge chrome dish, like one a dog would eat out of, just sitting empty on the floor. To Lassic, it might as well have been a small bathtub. Right next to that, of course, was a huge water bottle that, if Lassic was standing, would’ve been as tall as he was! It was filled to the top with water and looked exactly like one you’d find in a hamster cage, tiny ball at the end and all. Now that’s something he could swim in…

But this didn’t make any sense… Last night Lassic just remembered driving home after being out clubbing, now suddenly he was.. Wherever the hell this place was. That he still needed to find out, and quick too.

Lassic sat up, his head still throbbing as he kept studying the wall. Nothing else was there that he noticed… Was there even a door to get out of here?

Suddenly, as if provoked by his internal questioning, there was a loud crashing against the opposite side of the room.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lassic turned around quickly, and for a moment didn't understand what he was seeing. He yelled out in surprise as he saw a huge wall of a very light blue.. something.. banging against the wall from outside. This wall looked like it was made of glass, but all he could see was this strange thick blob crashing into the glass, before being brought back and slammed again. again into the wall. It looked soft and slightly squishy, and when it pressed against the glass the light blue turned almost white.

This happened several times until finally, the whatever-it-was seemed to fall away, leaving only a wide smudge that took up a large part of the wall, making it tougher to see what was just beyond the glass.

Lassic, in his fear, stayed sitting during this, though now at the end of the bed frozen to the wall, eyes open wide. He strained hard, trying to see what could possibly be on the other side of that wall. Was… was this some kind of secret lab filled with monsters? Ideas raced through Lassic’s head as he tried to focus on the moving shapes beyond the blurred glass.

Soon, he was able to make out some odd details. Whatever was on the other side of that wall, it was huge. The blur seemed to move around slightly as if trying to steady itself. Slowly, Lassic began to notice smaller, more familiar details. Whatever it was, he could see two large sets of eyes surrounded by light blue skin. The strangest thing, though, was the size of them, both seeming to be nearly as tall as he was…

Slowly, Lassic stood up, still shaking a bit in fear. Whatever it was, it didn’t seem to be able to get through the glass. And without anything else he could do at the moment, he might as well get a closer look.

As he went, Lassic could see more subtle details. The face he saw behind it seemed strangely familiar, at least in the sense it looked human, aside from being completely blue of course. Below the eyes was a natural nose, lips that were either covered in dark purple lipstick or just naturally that shade, and a gently sloping chin that led to a female body. She had black hair with bangs that covered her blue forehead, but with two noticeable stalks of skin that almost looked like horns sticking up out of her head. They were blue like the rest of her but ended in white tips like a snowy blue mountain.

Speaking of mountains, she was GIGANTIC! Whatever she was, she had to be nearly a mile high, making him a relative ant to this blue lady-creature. As Lassic finally reached the glass, he saw she was wearing a blue apron, a black shirt, and khakis. Aside from the size, horns, and blue skin, she looked like just a regular working person. But… what the hell was all this..? Lassic almost couldn’t believe his eyes.

Whoever she was, she was giving Lassic a bored look inside his room. The truth of the matter was that she wasn’t gigantic, he was just incredibly small. Well relatively speaking. Right now they were both in a pet store on another planet.

For a little explanation, a few weeks ago Lassic was driving home when he was abducted at random by aliens. Not these aliens, of course, different ones. They sedated him, probed him, and once they were finished learning what they could from this specimen they just dumped him on this planet. The two species had a special arrangement, the smaller explorers would bring back whatever strange and exotic species they found on their journeys, and in return, they would get 10% off their next purchase at the mall they brought them to. This worked out pretty well for both parties, as the explorers would save some space money after gathering valuable information, and the giant blue aliens would get more creatures for their exotic pet shops. Win-win, except for the creatures.

The newest one, Lassic, was now in one of their smallest holding cells, or pens depending on which side you were on. The clerk had to bend down a little to get a good look for the introduction.

“Oh good, you’re awake. Welcome to Gliese 667,” she said in a bored sounding voice, she’d done this one too many times, “you probably don’t understand me but welcome to your new home planet, hopefully, you’ll find a new home here of your very own with a new owner and yadda yadda blaahh. Sheesh, why do I still even have this job…”

“Wha-... what the hell is going on!?” Lassic burst out, still in complete shock.

“Oh, you speak Glian? Or whatever you call it on your planet,” the clerk said, only looking a little surprised, but still bored, “anyway yeah, you’ve been abducted from your homeworld and now you live here I guess. You’ll be someone’s pet and, yeah, that’s about it. I’m supposed to give you some food now so, look out.”

Without another word of warning, the gigantic clerk reached forward and unlatched the lock on the cage, letting the glass wall swing downwards. Lassic quickly ran to the other side of the room as the clerk brought her gigantic blue finger inside, her long painted nail dragging out the large bowl by the water stand. She set it in her open palm while Lassic could just watch, his heart thumping. Her finger alone was thicker than he was by a good amount like it was some kind of huge tree you’d find in a national park. He could’ve laid down comfortably on her fingernail with room to spare it was so big.

The clerk seemed to pour something into the tiny bowl, nothing that Lassic could’ve made out from where he was. When she slid the bowl back inside, Lassic saw the bowl was filled to the brim with small balls that looked like cereal. There had to be enough in there to last him two weeks…

“Enjoy your food, whatever you are,” the clerk said before bringing her hand down to close the pen.

“W-wait!” Lassic tried shouting.

CLACK

Too late... the door was closed, and the clerk began to walk away.

“Welcome to the planet,” she finished as the sound of her footsteps slowly faded away.
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Over the next several weeks, Lassic had time to let what had happened to him finally sink in. He was being sold in a pet store, in an alien mall, on an alien planet, where the aliens were absolutely gigantic.

As glamorous as all that sounds, most of his days were actually spent in great boredom. All he could do all day was sit around in his cell like a real prisoner. The glass wall had been wiped off by the clerk, giving Lassic a much better view outside. He couldn’t see much except the occasional browser looking at all the exotic pets the store had to offer. Sometimes the giant blue children would wander in and look at him for a second, their big eyes chilling him to the core. If he was outside the cage they could crush him without an ounce of effort…

What Lassic first thought was also proven true, the “people”, if you could call them that, were practically identical to people on Earth in most ways. Their bodies were the same shape and, from his encounter with the clerk on his first day, their personalities seemed to be human-like at least.

Days seemed to pass by quickly, Lassic wasn't even sure how long a day was on this planet, though there a day was only twelve minutes longer than on Earth. The food the clerk had put in his bowl tasted incredibly bland, but at least it was tolerable if a little dry. Just as Lassic began to settle his nerves to his new existence, things took another change for the worse.

“Oh! Mom! Look at this one! Can I get it?” a young alien girl said bending over and looking into Lassic’s pen. Her face filled most of his outside view as he looked back at her. This had happened a few times, and Lassic still wasn’t used to it. Often times people would stop and look at him, giving a curious look for a few seconds before walking away. It terrified him each time, getting looked at like an animal in the zoo.

Steps thumped loudly as the new girl moved and another older looking woman came into view. She was blonde and looked to be in her late thirties or early forties, if she were human she’d definitely be a decent MILF if you know what I mean. In fact, the first thing Lassic could notice about her was her huge swinging rack as she bent over to get a look at him. If he weren’t so anxious about them looking at him, Lassic might have wondered if this planet even knew what a bra was.

“Hmm, well it does look pretty good, and it is your birthday,” the giant woman said, biting her lower lip before standing back upright, “excuse me? Ms.! We’d like this one!” she called out towards the counter where the clerk stood, a bored look still stuck on her face as usual. Unenthusiastically, she got out from behind the counter and walked towards the two women, once again trying to get a good look at their choice.

“This one, huh?” the clerk said as she opened the glass once again. She reached in with her thumb and pointer finger and soon pulled out a tiny squirming body between them, only to drop him onto her other flattened palm.

As Lassic was being taken out of his cage, though, he managed to get a good look behind him at the cage he was leaving behind. He was surprised to see that his container wasn’t the only one on the wall. It made sense, but just wasn’t something he really thought about. But the things that were in the cages are what really surprised and even scared him. Terrifying “things” that Lassic couldn’t even describe, all by their own glass walls, some hitting it with massive arms or thin tentacles or whatever these alien creatures had. It was beyond words.

“Aaahh!!” Lassic yelled out as he fell the short distance between the fingers and the light blue palm. At least he could breathe again, the soft pressure from between those fingers was enough to squeeze the air out of him.

“You sure you want this shrimp? It can talk but that’s pretty much it. It’s from a pretty small primitive planet, hardly even on any maps,” the clerk asked, looking at the two women.

“That’s fine,” the older woman said before looking towards the younger one, “whatever my daughter wants. She’s turning 17 today, you know.”

“Cool cool,” said the clerk, honestly not caring, “so you want me to clean it before I bag em for ya?”

“Yes,” said the mother as she took out what looked like a cellphone. As she began to make a call, Lassic could see the daughter’s face light up with a smile; she’d brought her arms in and tried her best not to jump in excitement. Lassic couldn’t hear any of the older mom’s phone call, however, because the clerk had already walked off with him in her hand towards a sink that was prepped with warm water.

Without so much as a word of warning, the clerk plunged her hand into the warm water, bringing Lassic along with it. Luckily, the tiny human was an adequate swimmer, so from her open hand, he quickly managed to swim back up the surface.

“H-Hey!” Lassic yelled out, coughing from some water he inhaled, “what the hell was that for!?”

“Just a reminder I like to give,” the clerk said, now finally smiling and showing a row of white teeth.

“I don’t care if you’re smart enough to talk, or if you think you have rights or whatever, but on this planet, you’re nothing. Right now that lady is taking you home as a pet, and I bet that within a month that little girl is gonna get bored of you and accidentally step on you. Honestly, I don’t even get how your species survived this long, you’re so puny.”

The clerk reached towards Lassic with two fingers once again, but this time instead of raising him, the giant girl plunged him down into the water, not even giving him enough time to draw a breath.

Lassic squirmed, he tried to kick, open his mouth to scream, but nothing was working. His white hair tangled in his face as he thrashed violently about. The tips of the clerk’s fingers squeezed gently onto his body, gently moving side to side as if scrubbing Lassic, but the only thing that did was make him spin around in her grasp

“I can’t breathe… I can’t breathe…” Lassic thought in a panic as his consciousness began to fade. But before he could pass out Lassic was thrust up at what felt like violent speed, finally coming out of the lake sized sink and into the open air once again.

He coughed, he hacked, he tried his hardest to breathe right again. After a few moments he managed to calm down to a ragged gasping for air, that’s when he noticed the clerk’s light chuckling.

“See?” she said, still laughing between her words, “you’re so pathetic compared to us. And you better remember that, too.”

The clerk lifted Lassic up, still breathing heavily between her fingers until he was close enough she could have licked him if she wanted to.

“Or this planet will eat you alive.”

-

Lassic stood awkwardly on the table, not sure of what he was supposed to do. It was the same feeling as being at a party and having people look at you. An extended moment of social anguish that felt like an eternity. Only this time, three sets of eyes were staring down at him, the eyes of his new, big, blue family. A family of three women that were now his supposed "owners".

The first, and biggest of the three, was Karna. She was the mother of the other two aliens and looked to be roughly in her forties, but that was as far as Lassic could estimate. She wore what looked like a smooth white tank top that was nearly skin tight, below that seemed to be equally tight blue shorts that only went halfway down her thigh, and that's if you were being generous. Her crystal-like eyes seemed to be looking him up and down, and for some reason it looked like a hungry look…

The next girl was Paqui, a younger looking alien, maybe in her early twenties who had a noticeably sour look on her face. Her hair was Raven black and sat in two pigtails that went over her shoulder and fell down her chest. Her shirt, like her mother's, seemed to be skin tight, like a leotard that was solid black; beneath that was another tight black pair of pants that went all the way to her ankles.

And finally, there was Linza, sitting on her knees in front of the table Lassic now stood on. She was the one who picked Lassic out at the pet store for her birthday. She was turning 17 but that was only on this planet's time; on Earth she'd be roughly 19 by now, but as far as Lassic could tell she was just a gigantic teenager. Her eyes were still wide and her white teeth showing in a smile looking down at her new pet. Her clothes were just as tight and futuristic as the other women’s, only her top was a shade of red like the inside of a watermelon, and below that was more of a white skirt that went halfway down her thighs.

“Um.. h-hi…” Lassic finally said, breaking the silence.

“See? He CAN talk!” Linza burst out looking at her sister, Paqui.

“So what?” replied Paqui, “I still don’t see why you had to get a pet for your birthday, especially a little insect like that.”

“He’s not an insect! He’s a hue-whatever thingy from that milky galaxy place. Besides, you know most aliens are tiny to us, it’s not his fault he can sit on the tip of my finger.”

“Hey now, be nice to your little sister,” Karna said, leaning forward to give Linza a kiss on her forehead, “it’s her birthday, 17 years since she hatched, and she’s growing up so fast. You’re still my baby though, Lil Lin.”

“Mooom! Not in front of my new pet..” Linza said in a pained protest.

“Aww, okay hunny,” Karna said, standing up as she walked away, her steps ominously shaking the ground beneath Lassic, “now put your pet away so we can go to the party.”

With each step, Lassic couldn’t help but notice Karna’s tightly strapped skin seem to jiggle with each thumping impact. Her large breasts and ass especially.

“Aww… Fine…” Linza said sadly, reaching under the table. She looked at her new pet on the table, “we’ll play later, okay little guy?”

“Uh…” Lassic said, unsure of what to say to these women. He looked over to Paqui, who stayed silent since her first words and noticed she was looking at him negatively. Like she resented him for some reason…

Linza’s hand came back out from beneath the table, and in it she held a clear plastic cube she dropped excitedly next to the tiny man. It wasn’t that big but only slightly smaller. The interior was completely plastic and see-through, with a bench that ran all along one side. There was still the water bottle on the opposite side that held a few drops of water relative to the giants around him, and Lassic also noticed the bowl next to it; the bowl was covered by a tiny latch, of course, so no food could spill out while the container was being moved around. It wouldn’t take much strength for Lassic to open it when he got hungry. On top of the box was another larger latch, that was how you got inside of it instead of the side like at the pet store, which made sense for cleaning and refilling the food.

Linza opened the latch to this new plastic prison, setting the lid aside as she reached for her pet.

Lassic, for his part, automatically took a step back in fear as the gigantic blue fingers reached and wrapped around him.

“Hey now,” Linza said, feeling the panicked squirming between her fingers, “quite fighting and behave, okay pet?”

He wasn’t fighting, actually. Lassic was squirming around because in her tighter grip he couldn’t actually breathe. Those were just struggles for life she was feeling.

“Oh he’s just playing!” Karna said from the other room, “don’t worry, you’ll get him trained eventually.”

“And hopefully think of a better name than ‘pet’ while you’re at it..” Paqui said as she also got up and walked out of the room.

“Hey! I’m gonna!” Linza said as she dropped Lassic in his new home. She then got up and walked out of the room, following her sister and mother while leaving Lassic in his new home, gasping for breath on the hard plastic flooring.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Lassic stood, once again in a strange mixture of awkwardness and fear of the giant blue creature before him. This time he stood on the soft surface of what he thought was a bed, a large round one at that. The blanket that meshed beneath him was a deep blood-like red that was smooth almost everywhere but beneath him. The pillows, or what he could see of them, were a fluffy white but shaped like triangles, strangely enough, and of course, each was also bigger than any house he’d ever lived in, hell, all the houses he’d ever lived in combined probably wouldn’t fit into one of those things. The only other thing that was on the bed was the gigantic teenage alien who dominated most of the view in front of Lassic. Linza sat near the head of the bed, her legs crossed beneath her. To Lassic, the ground seemed to flow downward beneath the huge creature before him, her indentation on the smooth surface like the sinking slope of a steep crater in a flat desert of nothing.

It was the next morning after Linza’s birthday. When she and her family had gotten back from the party she’d almost immediately forgotten about Lassic, now sitting in his small container. It wasn’t until an hour later when she sat down on the couch and passively glanced at the table did she remember her new puny little pet. By that time, however, it was already night, and Linza took her pet to her bedroom, setting him on her nightstand by the window while she went to bed.

Lassic woke up at what felt like dawn, the orange light of morning flooding in from the windows and assaulting his tiny plastic prison. He sat up when he found it impossible to fall back asleep, the light stinging his tired eyes. He looked around the room with its white walls and a dark hot pink floor. Next to the rising exit door was a white desk set against the wall, above it was a crystal clean mirror that seemed to meld into the wall seamlessly.

Linza didn’t wake up until a few hours after Lassic, and even then she didn’t get out of bed for some time. She just grabbed whatever looked like a phone from her nightstand next to Lassic’s cage. She held it up and scrolled through it for a while. Eventually, the big girl would get up, get dressed, and as she set her phone down finally see her pet again. She smiled widely as she saw he was up.

“Morning pet,” she said in a sunny tone, picking up his container and putting it to her eye.

Lassic held onto the bench he slept on as he moved around, the floor beneath him was clear plastic, so it felt like he was soaring upwards without anything to keep him in the air. He stared up at the huge eye in terror as it stared back at him in glee.

Eventually, he found himself getting emptied out onto the soft bed, his container getting casually tossed yards away across the bed. Now he stood back up, looking at the still smiling face of the blue girl who now owned his life.

“So, what tricks can you do?” Linza said finally breaking the silence.

“Tricks?” Lassic asked, “n-no! I just wanna go home!”

“You are home,” Linza said, her smile unwavering, “now let’s teach you some tricks.”

Without another word, Linza raised her finger up from her side. Lassic began to panic as the blue-white fingerprint began to sail towards him. But what could he do? He couldn’t run, where could he even go?

Lassic tried to run or jump away but Linza’s finger was so much faster than he was, the warm, oddly colored flesh slammed into Lassic, pushing him onto his back until he sank into the bed beneath him. Of course, he knew it wouldn't do any good, Lassic still tried to push up against the blue finger to keep from getting crushed.

"Now, sit," Linza said authoritatively, like you would trying to train a new dog.

This isn't even sitting, Lassic thought to himself as he struggled to keep her finger from compressing his chest and breaking his ribs.

Lassic didn't know how long he could hold this. He kept his arms outstretched, feeling more like he was just pushing himself a little deeper into the mattress than actually making any effort against this girl's finger. He was starting to ache. The heat beneath the finger was getting warmer as he pushed, sweat beginning to form on his forehead.

"Good boy," Linza said happily, lifting her finger up only a few inches, letting Lassic take a breather, "wait, you are a boy, right?"

"Uh, yea— h-hey!" Lassic said trying to answer, but not before Linza's finger came back down again. This time he couldn't stop it as it came down a little lower, the tip landing and almost surrounding his lower body.

"Hmm.. well there's usually something down here that helps you tell.." Linza said, moving her slowly from left to right, trying to feel for something.

Most species have some sort of genitalia that helps determine sex, this was even true for aliens on other planets. Though being much more advanced, this giant blue species had long ago realized how unimportant these labels were. Other primitive creatures seemed to be obsessed with it though.

"Oh, there it is! So you are a boy!" Linza said finally feeling something. It was small enough to her to feel like a few pieces of sand, but there definitely was a lump forming in Lassic's pants. His face began to get a little red, but whether this was from Linza's stroking or from his legs nearly getting crushed was hard to tell.

“Now, what’s another trick I can teach you…” Linza wondered aloud, not expecting any kind of input from Lassic. She looked down at him still on his back and suddenly got the perfect idea.

“I know! Roll over, little guy!”

Rolling over? Was she serious?? He was a person, damn it, why was she just treating him like some kind of show dog and not an intelligent being.

Begrudgingly, Lassic twisted his tired body until he rolled over onto his side, and he kept going for a good few feet, just spinning around on the ground. It was so humiliating… but he knew that if he didn’t do it himself Linza might just spin him between her fingers. It might be best to just do what she says for now…

“Good job!” Linza said sounding very excited. She was very happy her pet was actually listening to her, training was going to be a lot easier now. “I think you deserve a little treat.”

Linza reached over and picked up a large cylinder that sat on the far side of her nightstand. She popped open the top and stuck her fingers. Lassic didn’t know what was in this container, the letters on the side weren’t any he could recognize, and the only picture he understood was the blue outline of what looked like a gorilla on the side; their speech was the same, but the writing couldn’t be more different.

Linza took her fingers from the container and dropped whatever it was just a few feet away from Lassic. When she moved her fingers she left what was a pile of the same food Lassic had been eating for the past few days. It was roughly the size of a small pile of leaves and still not very appetizing.

This was his treat? He’s been eating this bland stuff for so long now, and nothing else. Even water didn’t make it any less dry… Lassic missed when he could just call and have a pizza delivered to his apartment...

Linza kept her happy expression on as she set the food aside. Having a pet was really fun! And he was doing so good she thought he deserved a little snack, and the clerk at the store said these exotic pets went just crazy for these tiny pellet things. She looked down and saw him excitedly start eating his food (unaware that he was just starving since she forgot to feed him last night).

“Oh! I still need to think of a name for you!” Linza said suddenly, forgetting she didn’t name Lassic, still just thinking of him as ‘pet’.

“Actually… my name is Lassic!” Lassic said, looking up from his bland bits.

“Hmm… Lassie maybe? No, that sounds too weird… Xanadu? Ajax? Hmm..” Linza continued listing names to herself before finally giving up for now.

“Eh, whatever, I’ll think of one soon. Besides, I heard you guys live for years and years, I got plenty of time!”
Chapter 4 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Lassic moaned quietly in his little cage, he laid on his back on the floor, his container resting on Linza’s nightstand once again. It was two days since his first training session with Linza and his body ached. She poked and prodded his body, making him bend down in painful positions, or just flatten him into the bed again to get him to “sit”. After some more attempts to reason with the giantess blue girl Lassic just finally had to give up and obey, so in a way it was like the training was working, which only made Lassic feel even more pathetic. Lassic just laid there for a while, his body and pride aching. If he had to hear Linza say “sit” one more time he’d hope to actually get crushed.

Maybe that wasn’t the best thing to hope for though.

As he stared at the plain white ceiling Lassic couldn’t help but wonder what was going on back home, when suddenly a massive shadowy figure loomed above him. Black raven hair began to fill Lassic’s view until finally, he could see Paqui’s bored face staring down at him, one side of her mouth was pushed back a little in a look of disapproval.

Lassic didn’t dare move a muscle, both from the fact that it would hurt and that he didn’t want to provoke a response from this new threat to his very being. He didn’t even hear her come in had to be the scariest part of the encounter, how could he not hear something THAT big? Only after he saw her now did her feet seem to make the usual muffled thooming noise as she took each step.

Paqui stepped forward until she was towering over the nightstand like a blue tidal wave rising high over the ocean. She had on her black tank top-looking skin-tight shirt and below that a new, very white pair of white tights that conformed well to the natural curvature of her thighs. Lassic still didn’t understand their clothing, it was all so simple but futuristic at the same time, and why did everything have to look so skin tight? But despite that, Lassic could only continue to stare at this gigantic being as her frown only seemed to deepen and turn to slight disgust.

“I still don’t get why she wanted a dumb pet like this,” Paqui said to herself, lifting her hand and grabbing the sides of Lassic’s cage and bringing it up quickly to her eyes.

“It’s not even doing anything, completely worthless!”

All she saw was the tiny form of the human still laying down like it was sleeping. But what she couldn’t see was Lassic’s heart almost pounding out of his chest, what she thought was snoring were panicked gasps of breath from just being lifted several hundred feet into the air in nearly a single second. Another shock would come when Paqui raised her other hand, undoing the top latch of Lassic’s cage and opening it wide, tilting it quickly towards her now open palm.

“Wake up!” Paqui said in a short, rude tone as she sent Lassic tumbling and yelling into her hand.

“I-I’m up! I’m up!” Lassic yelled, lifting his upper body off of Paqui’s white-blue palm, looking up painfully at her glare. Just the effort of moving like that hurt his aching muscles.

“Pathetic,” she said again to herself, staring down at the very tiny alien in her hand. Paqui looked over at the mirror Linza had at her desk and walked towards it, hardly paying attention to Lassic in her hand.

“I can hardly even see you, you insignificant little bug,” Paqui seemed to spit out harshly.

Lassic did what he could to lean up even further so he could see into the mirror, and, sadly, she was right. He could see her perfectly, in all her tall blue glory, but he could just barely make out the white hair on his head; he was just a speck. It was a strange feeling too, to be looking into a mirror but not being able to see yourself, it only added to the feeling of insignificance.

That feeling only got worse as Lassic’s world began to shift again. Paqui quickly turned her hand over; not immediately, but fast enough that Lassic didn’t have a chance to grab any loose skin from beneath him, not that his muscles were strong enough to grip anyway.

Lassic screamed out loud as he fell the mind-boggling drop. His arms flailed out and tried to grasp anything that was out there, even if it was Paqui herself. But he didn’t have any luck, he was too far away from anything, all he could do was scream and flail in the air like a skydiver without a parachute until finally-

THUMP

Lassic slammed down onto the soft floor. When he started falling it felt like an eternity, but he was very surprised at how fast the ground came at him. Almost as surprised as to how exactly he was still alive at that point. He felt like he was hit by a very soft truck, but nothing seemed to be broken. Well, he’d heard that some people have survived freefalling from airplanes with absolutely nothing; if something like that was possible why couldn’t this be? But his body began hurting again, worse than before, the adrenaline quickly wearing off and now the pain of the impact was catching up with him.

Paqui gave a disappointed sigh as she looked down at Lassic. He’d hardly fallen down the height of her body and it looked like he was dead, just laying there. So pathetic… She considered just leaving his body there, maybe Linza would accidentally step on him and think he was trying to escape and blame herself, that was better than Paqui taking the fall for his, well, fall. She planned on going with that plan until she noticed the little body finally beginning to move like it was trying to crawl away with its arms just dragging the rest of its body.

Well well, she thought, it looks like the insect is more resilient than I thought. Let’s see how much he can take.

Lassic crawled forward, his heavy body trailing behind him as the aches and pains kept him from getting up. He also wanted to try and sneak away from this towering behemoth of an alien that Paqui was. What he didn't know was that if he'd just stayed still, she would've just left him for dead.

A shadow fell over Lassic as he struggled to move forward. His heart stopped. In a flash he rolled over onto his back, assuming the worst. Above him was the white-blue underside of Paqui’s sole coming down towards him. He fell onto his back and before it could drop, in a desperate yet futile attempt, he threw his arms forward trying to stop the blow. And of course, it didn’t really work.

Paqui’s sole came down with a soft but loud THOOM, blocking out all light and any other sound as Lassic found himself surrounded by darkness and flesh. Her skin felt cool but he could feel a kind of inner warmth that seemed to be building as the pressure increased. The only small comfort he had was the softness of both the ground beneath him and the plushness of sole above him.

Paqui smiled as she felt Lassic beneath her sole. Well, she could hardly feel him. It was more of just a little tickle as he panicked in a struggle for his life, using what little strength he had to push her sole up (which failed miserably in every sense). He could only give small grunts while his already hurt body was screaming out in pain from the pressure alone.

Paqui curled her toes back and forth a few times, feeling Lassic move along with them beneath the ball of her foot. These things were pathetic, and there was a whole planet of them? It’d make a fun little visit one day if she was ever in that solar system. She reached up with one of her hands and grabbed onto one of her braids, pulling it lightly as she became lost in a daydream. Hundreds, even thousands of these little pests running from her, buildings crumbling beneath her feet. What a delicious thought!

Beneath her, Lassic was struggling for any air he could breathe into his collapsed lungs. Sweat began to form on his forehead as he kept trying to lift Paqui’s sole off of him, but it was no use. Slowly, Paqui began rubbing her foot against the floor side to side. Lassic was pulled along with it, left for a few feet, then right, then left again, the carpet beneath him warming up slightly from the friction. At least the movement allowed him some a few rapid gasps of air.

“P-please! St-stop!” Lassic yelled as loud as he could.

Paqui didn’t hear him though, she was too busy smiling as she imagined crushing a human high school just like one she went to, the very idea made her start to drool from the corner of her mouth and her antennas curl tightly. This Earth place could be her own personal playground if she could ever go. Being able to smack all the “intelligent life” she wanted into stains would be a dream come true!

That’s it, she thought, I gotta go look up how to get there!

And with that, Paqui turned around and quickly walked out of Linza’s room, leaving Lassic laying almost flattened on the floor. It was like she’d completely forgotten about her fun in torturing him, but the idea of harming even more of his kind was much more attractive to her.

After a moment or two of just getting some fresh air back into him, Lassic did his best to sit up, despite the pain in his muscles and bones. He had no clue why that big bully just stopped trying to crush him, but he wasn’t complaining, and he really wasn’t going to stick around to find out.
Chapter 5 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Lassic hobbled along, now limping across the white carpeted floor. His limbs hurt from all the battering and near-crushing, but when would he get another chance like this to escape?

Eventually, he was able to hobble out into a wide hallway that was well-lit but no visible light source. The walls were as white as the carpet floor, making it hard to tell where one would end and the other begin. All he knew was that he had to get out of there fast.

Lassic took a right outside the door, the opposite way he heard Paqui's footsteps race. He stayed near the wall as much as he could as he ran, hoping to be unnoticeable to anyone passing by, but he noticed his blue shirt made him all too obvious. Quickly, Lassic took it off and tossed it aside, continuing his escape.

He traveled for a good few minutes before nearly falling from exhaustion. Lassic fell to one knee and breathed intensely. He was usually pretty fit, but being trapped in cages for weeks on end had really taken its toll. He looked back to see his progress only to find he'd made it only a few meters from the doorway he came from. It was a long distance for him, but easily a few steps for any of the big blue beasts he'd seen so far. He was getting nowhere!

Lassic looked ahead and saw another doorway not far off. Maybe a way out? It was the closest thing to it anyway, what choice did he really have?

As he made his way towards the new door, Lassic traveled at a slower pace, trying to conserve energy and help his still aching body. Though, all the movement was finally helping his body recover from the continuous squishings.




Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.




Lassic's heart suddenly dropped like a rock.

He looked back and saw Paqui's massive feet walking towards him. Each step across the floor bringing her closer, and her steps getting louder. In a panic, Lassic began running again. He was close! So close! This could mean freedom!! He couldn't let her catch him!!

Those thoughts kept racing through his mind as he ran, nearing the doorway at last and turning directly inside.

What he didn't know was that Paqui was hardly paying attention to, well, anything really. She had her phone out and was frustratingly typing into her search bar.

"How the hell do you spell it… Arth? Urph? I swear…"

Lassic looked out of the doorway for a moment, his heart thumping, terrified if she'd seen him and would come inside to grab him. Or worse, step on him again…

Her giant foot came into view with a louder thump that Lassic could feel in his teeth, only to continue her along her way without even a moment's hesitation.

Phew…

Lassic breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't seem him… Thank god… thankgodthankgodthankgod…

His legs felt like noodles as he fell to his knees. He wasn't out of it yet, but at least he felt like he'd at least accomplished something getting this far. But how was he even going to get home? Even if he got outside, this was an entirely new planet. Literally light-years from his real home. It was hopeless…

No. He had to believe. If he could get onto this planet without even trying, then getting off shouldn't be too hard either! Maybe if he got out he could find someone his size with a ship, then he could make it home. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was something, damn it!

Lassic got back up from his knees with renewed purpose. He was gonna make it out! He was gonna get home! He was suddenly feeling something squeezing his body.

"H-huh?" He grunted, unable to understand what the hell was happening to him. Air was pressed from his lungs as something surrounded him, something big, dark, and blue. The grip around Lassic grew tighter and tighter until he could hardly struggle.

Lassic felt himself getting lifted once again into the air, the warm blue flesh tight against his skin. Finally he came face-to-face with an eyeball even bigger than he was.

“Oh? And what are you doing here?” Karna asked, her red painted lips smiling, “did you come to see me, little one?”

“L-let me go!” Lassic grunted, though not loud enough for Karna to hear him, “p-please!”

Karna grinned, showing off her perfect white teeth as her eyes traveled down very very slightly to see Lassic struggling, completely shirtless.

"Oh, I get it," she said, beginning to rub her fingers together gently, feeling Lassic's fit little body squirm. "The pet store said the males of your species were horny little fucks. I saw you looking, but I didn't think you'd come to try anything."

Karna stood up fully, bringing Lassic high up into the air with her. She kept her eyes on him, hungry-looking as she stepped towards her bed, this was her room after all.

Lassic looked once again in a panic around the room. It was a lot like Linza's, except everything was arranged in the opposite way and the bed was a pitch black. Karna looked excited as she made her way to the bed in only a few steps. Lassic couldn't help but notice how she started to breathe a little faster, and just how much her massive blue beasts seemed to jiggle with each step.

Karna got onto her bed, scooting along onto the center on her knees until she was near the center. She turned and laid onto her back, her head resting on an oddly shaped pillow with her blonde hair spilling out to both sides.

Lassic struggled with each movement Karna made, the shaking proving to be another in a long series of pains until she finally laid on her back. Now he found himself partially hanging above her body, suspended by only two of her fingers.

"This'll be my first time with something so, well... small. So I'll try to be gentle."

Karna reached with her free hand and gripped her clothes at the chest. What happened next, Lassic couldn’t quite explain; she seemed to just pull off her tight-fitting tank top from her front. When it was fully off the back wasn’t even broken, it just seemed to phase through her body like nothing. Now as she threw the top aside, Lassic found himself handing over her two gigantic exposed blue breasts, each bigger than houses to the tiny man. They were an ocean blue like the rest of her skin, but the nipples were an even darker blue-black shade. They seemed to jut out as they got harder in the cold air.

Lassic stared intently at the huge blue orbs (because who wouldn’t). After a moment, however, he became aware he was moving once again. He looked back up and saw that he was sailing steadily towards Karna’s face, her mouth now open and her tongue sticking out.

Instantly terrified, Lassic thrashed around trying to get out of her grip. He tried pushing her fingers apart, thinking it better to fall onto her body than get put in there. I was no use as the skin of her fingers were only pushed back slightly while her grip remained tight. The pressure from her fingers didn’t loosen until he was just over her tongue. Her pointer finger seemed to lift away, leaving Lassic on Karna’s turning thumb. He didn’t have enough time to jump off (to where he had no clue), until he was pressed firmly onto her tongue. He landed front first onto the hot purple appendage, steam almost seemed to rise up from some of her taste buds into the cooler air. A few bits of saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth and pooled around Lassic and under her tongue. Lassic, still under the oppressive force of her thumb, could only try and trash around, the slippery wetness of the surface letting him slide his arms and legs only a little beneath her finger.

On Karna’s part, she began rubbing her thumb against her tongue, feeling the tiny human she had squirm and struggle, his shirtless body rubbing up against every little bump and crevices. Her antenna curled slightly and she let out a slight moan. He even tasted good, it was a chore just to not swallow him right then and there. But he was her daughter’s pet, and she wouldn’t do that to her again.

Karna lifted her thumb out of her mouth, and the spit that seemed so slippery now seemed to catch Lassic in all its sticky glory, like goo you could slip between your fingers but couldn’t actually get completely off.

Lassic struggled to breathe, completely drenched in the warm saliva that stuck him to Karna’s thumb. He felt like he was falling very very slowly as the spit began to drip, but he also noticed the thumb was also moving away from Karna’s face to somewhere lower on her body. Lassic dreaded whatever would happen next, but didn’t expect himself to be falling as the saliva finally dripped from her finger.

Lassic landed with a surprising jiggle onto the ground, first sinking then bouncing back up. The ground was soft, smooth, and now slightly wet from the dribble Lassic fell on, all except for a larger divit jutting out near his hand. Lassic could hardly move his body to see but it felt hard yet flexible. It took Lassic only a moment more to realize where he was, and the next moment to be covered in darkness.
Karna’s thumb loomed over Lassic for a moment, and she let out a little moan as Lassic touched whatever it was by his hand. When he stopped to look at her thumb was when it finally came down, crashing like a meteor onto the soft expansion of flesh. She rubbed Lassic very roughly into her breast, moving his whole body back and forth across her nipple.

Karna’s antenna twisted, her toes curled, and her other hand went down the front of her tights as she felt this little human squirm against her erect lipple. Occasionally she’d stop the rubbing and give her nipple a little squeeze with Lassic between in and one of her fingers. She had to be very careful not to squeeze him in half or break any of his bones.

This scene would go on for roughly ten more minutes, Karna twisting her body around her bed as she came nearer and nearer to climax. She would’ve forced this little man down into her vagina, but she didn’t want to be too hasty. He was small enough too that he could get lost in there, which was an entertaining thought. But this was a good start.

As much as Karna was enjoying this, she could only imagine the pleasure this little human thing was feeling. It must be amazing to be this close to such a giant and sexy woman. She didn’t feel like she was playing with a toy, but sharing this amazing experience with another living thing. Like this was her welcoming gift to the new extended member of her family.

Lassic didn’t feel that way at all. He could hardly breathe as he was shoved deeply into the blue bouncy flesh and dragged into spit, her erect nipple poking harshly into his bare skin as he was dragged against it. The squeezing was enough to nearly break his spine or make him cough up a lung. This was torture. And all from this giant horny alien MILF.

Eventually when Karna did climax, she gave out a loud moan (forgetting her door was still somewhat open), contracting her arms, legs and antenna close to her body. She gave one last big push onto Lassic, shoving him deep, deep into her soft breast as pleasure seemed to erupt from her body.

Her breathing grew heavy, her heart rate slowly began to go down but still thumped hard enough for Lassic to hear it. Her hand came out of her tights with cum almost dripping. She smiled down at her nipple, as she could barely see the pale little man laying on it, hardly moving except for some ragged breathing.

“You have fun too?” She asked with a warm smile.

Lassic didn’t answer, he didn’t have the energy or the breath. He could hardly even move his body which was exhausted and tired. True, he was hard, but that wasn’t really in his control.

“Good,” Karna said, thinking his exhaustion was like her own, “I liked it too. Don’t tell Linza about this and I can keep taking you from your cage and we can have more fun like this.”

Lassic shuddered at the thought. Not just the idea that he was indeed going back to his little cage. Not just at the idea of having to face Linza again with her little “training sessions”. Not just at the idea of sitting in that cage for hours or getting stepped on by Paqui. But at the idea that he would ever talk about this with anyone that wasn’t a therapist...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8864