The Nature of Power by JustForTribute
Summary:

A strange object transforms the lives of a group of friends forever as one of them is granted unfathomable power.

 

-I'm trying to get back into writing, its been a while, so bare with me and let me know if this is a concept you enjoy. -


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3141 Read: 8214 Published: December 16 2019 Updated: December 16 2019

1. The Lake by JustForTribute

2. The Power by JustForTribute

The Lake by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

A Strange Object Falls from the Sky. - Character Introductions.

The Lake


Emily sulked on her bed, frustrated at herself for being so selfish and ignorant in the face of all of her friends' warnings. The twenty-year-old brunette girl was reeling from migraine of horrendous pain as she chastised herself mentally over and over again. ``Why did I have to touch, why didn’t I listen to heather, Why didn't I let one of the others go first’.She flopped over onto her front and pinned her head down with a pillow as if to smother herself into the mattress as she recalled the events of the night.

 “What do you suppose that is?” Sierra announced to the group, her slender arm pointing skyward towards a purple stream of light. The other three girls tracked her vision to the animated trail in the sky. “It’s coming straight at us!” Thea exclaimed with slight worry in her voice, the four young women stood slowly as the purple light grew brighter in the sky. “No, It’s heading for the lake, follow me!” Heather declared, her blonde hair spray through the air as she spun and ran off towards the lake. Sierra and Thea glanced at Emily who was normally the voice of reason, Emily just shrugged and nodded after Heather, the three girls took off in a sprint, leaving their small camp behind.

 The earth shook as the purple light smashed into the lake, the girls all stumbled and stopped to keep balanced as a wave of water washed over the banks and turned the field they were sprinting through into a damp marsh. Heather stopped as she reached the banks, stunned with what she had clearly seen. As the other girls caught up with her they formed a line of awe-struck faces as they stared out over the now shallow lake. A huge golden metal band lay stuck into the lake bed. Thea was the first to break out of the revery, “What is it? Spaceship?” she said hesitantly. Emily snorted, “No, don’t be silly, look at it.” Sierra gave Emily a dumbstruck stare and Emily felt she had to point out the obvious. “Look, It’s a golden band with a large purple gemstone inset into it, It’s a ring!”. As they all looked again they slowly nodded, It was massive in scale but as Emily had pointed out, it was clearly a ring. “Who would make a ring the size of our apartment building though?” Heather said, confusion laced in her voice as she started moving towards the towering metal, wading through the thigh-deep water. “A celebrity with way too much money?” Sierra added as she surged into the water after Heather, “Aliens?” Thea threw in, clearly not ready to drop the spaceship narrative just yet. “I’ve no idea, it fell from the sky though, It could be hot, we should be careful,” Emily said as she joined her friends wading through the water towards the towering gold.

Gold metal loomed over the friends as they reached the edges, water warming as they approached. Heather reached out to touch the metal but her hand instinctively withdrew before making contact. “It’s really really hot,” she said, turning to her friends who were ogling the huge purple gemstone. “It almost looks alive,” Thea said as she watched the swirling colours seemingly trapped within the building-sized gemstone. Emily stepped towards it, her normally dark eyes alight in the gems apparent glow. “EM! Don’t” Sierra said, stepping to catch her friend's outstretched hand. “IT'S HOT!” Heather called as she pushed through the waist-deep water to get her friend. “EMILY!” Thea called. Then her world went purple as her finger connected with the smooth surface.

``Why did I do it, Why me!’ she screamed in her own head as she rolled over onto her back. That was her last memory before waking up in the hospital nearly two days ago. Since waking she had suffered a neverending searing headache and what felt like lava burning through her veins. The endless pain and mental regret left her a mess inside but she had always hated doctors, so she had faked her way home to suffer alone. A loud knock on her door drew her to sit up on her bed, “Come in Heather.” she said, watching the blonde sheepishly open the door and slide inside. “How did you know it was me?” she said as she perched on the end of her friends' bed. Emily just sighed and flopped back. “Just did, sorry I've been out of sorts recently, the pain is slowly getting better.” Heather brightened at the news but then schooled her face into the serious one Emily always hated, “That's good, We are all concerned about you, there is something we haven't had the chance to tell you since that night.” For her part, Emily just pushed the pillow into her face and rolled over, “I really don't care about deadlines right now Heather, My body feels like its being microwaved.” Her friend reached out to touch her shoulder before recoiling back from the heat, “Yes, we’ve all noticed, It's not about school though, It’s about that ring we found After you touched it, the gem vanished, we think it went into you, but it was all so bright and fast none of us can be sure.” The brunette girl sat up, staring at her friend, “You telling me I've got an alien baby inside of me?” she blurted out, almost in horror, she hoped to herself she was joking. “No, but maybe an alien gemstone?” Heather replied morosely. The blonde studied her friend closely, the eye contact made Emily feel a little uncomfortable. “Maybe you could...puke it up or something? Will it to leave you?” Heather continued, keeping her voice steady although her concern was evident. Emily sighed heavily, “What have I got to lose, if I look like a moron doing this, you must promise to never tell anyone what happened!” she added before offering Heather her most serious stare. Once her friend had nodded her consent Emily pushed herself up onto her knees and half-heartedly gestured with her hand, “Leave me” she said, clearly not expecting anything, her heart skipped a beat when heather vanished.

 Emily slipped back down into a seated position, staring at where heather had been sitting, she had simply vanished. Her mind ran wild with possibilities, as she thought the whole moment through in her mind. She pushed up onto her knees and again and pointed back where her friend had been. “Return to me,” she said, falling back down as Heather appeared once more, looking confused and bleached white with terror. “What did you do to me!” she said, her voice shaking as she pushed up from the bed, slowly backing towards the door. “I didn't mean to do anything to you! I was just following your suggestion!”, “Emily, One moment I was here, the next I was in a black void of nothingness, it felt like hours had passed of nothing!” Her friends outrage took her back a bit as she thought back over the words, “I….unintentionally...sent you away but I didn't specify where…” she mused, mostly to herself but aloud. Heather stepped back again as Emily pushed up onto her knees again, “Go home,” she said, with a wave of her hand. Quickly she repeated the return command, remembering how Heather had said those seconds felt like hours. As the blonde reappeared she sighed in relief, “Did it work?” she probed, her friend clearly disorientated. “WHAT THE FUCK EMILY! YOU CAN'T JUST TELEPORT ME AROUND LIKE THAT! OF COURSE, IT WORKED!” she said, clearly getting frustrated by being the guinea pig. Heather turned to leave, her hand harshly yanking the door handle as Emily spoke again, “Stop” she said, staring into the back of her head. Heather found herself frozen in place, hand on the door. “Interesting, Come and stand before me,” the Brunette said with amusement in her voice, Heather found herself turning and striding back to her friends' bed, cheeks blushing red has her anger seethed, She spoke with venom in her words, “Let me go, Emily, This isn't right!” Emily rolled out of bed and stood next to her taller friend. “Oh I know, the problem is that ever since I first made you vanish, the pain in my mind and body has lessened, with each command it becomes more bearable, so you’re helping me more than anyone has since it happened.”

Emily strode from the bedroom for the first time in days, feeling finally able to function as a normal person again. “Come Heather” she called over her shoulder, giggling to herself as her friend obeyed her commands like a puppet on a string. “EMILY! You can’t….” “Silence.” Emily cut off Heather's rant with a single word command. “Seems I can?” she grinned, finding herself enjoying this newfound control over her friend. “I’ve always liked you, Heather, I don’t want this ruin our friendship, If I release you, you have to promise to stay with me until we figure this out, I really don’t want to be alone right now.” Em looked into Heather's bright blue eyes, they were scared but sincere as she slowly nodded. “Ehmm ...Release?” she said hesitantly as she waved her hand at Heather, who immediately broke down onto her knees crying. “Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!” she complained down at her friend, Heather whimpered, “Have you….ever...had no control...none over your own body?” she got out between tear-filled sobs. Emily thought about what it must have been like for the first time and felt a pang of shame, “No I guess that didn't cross my mind, Sorry Heather, I truly am” Emily didn't mean it, she felt the excitement from her total control and found herself wanting more.

End Notes:

If you enjoy this kind of story and would like more, please let me know with a quick review :)

The Power by JustForTribute
Author's Notes:

Emily embraces her new power, finding herself enjoying the feelings of domination as her darkest fantasies become possibilities.

The Power


Spinning on bare feet into the shared kitchen Emily smiled at the slowly recovering Heather, “So, Let's have some theories as to why I have these new abilities and why using them makes me feel so much better!” she said, slamming her hands on her hips, her thin nightshirt her only covering. Heather looked up, fearful of her friend as she tried to articulate her thoughts. “I have no idea why you have them, but it stands to reason that your body was fighting them ...until you embraced them.” Emily looked back at her friend, stunned, “That's..remarkable insight….” she mumbled. “Biology major remember…”Heather added as she took a seat in one of the kitchen chairs, still shaking the memories of the control from her mind. Emily took the seat opposite Heather, the small table in the small kitchen resembling that of a hipster cafe, “Should we tell Thea and Sierra?” she said, half-smiling as her mind played out scenarios for telling them. “We should, but maybe without taking over their bodies? It was traumatic,” Heather added almost pleadingly. “Of Course not,” Emily said, ‘I've got other fantasies to play out’ she added mentally.

“I wonder what else I can do, other than controlling you,” Em mused as she looked at the dirty dishes awaiting her to clean them, “Be clean,” she said, waving towards the dishes. She could feel it this time, the power, flowing from her and into the world. It felt like a page turn as the kitchen transformed before both girls, sparkling like new. “Holy shit….” Heather said as she watched ancient steins vanish from the floors and walls, “We’ll have to charge the landlords for the new kitchen…” she said idly looking around before settling her eyes back on the grinning Emily. The Brunettes eyes rolled back in her head as she breathed out a pleasurable sigh, “That felt amazing” she cooed as she relaxed back. The two girls sat in silence for a few long minutes before Heather spoke up, “Em, This power, does it feel like you’re using it up? Like...the more you use the less you have...so the better you feel?” Her friends head lolled around as if pondering as she sat back up, “No, it feels more like...we’re fusing...becoming closer, It feels..wonderful” she said as her sense slowly returned. “Why are you blushing so much Heather?” Em giggled as she saw her friend turning pink. “You were ...touching yourself..during that display.” the blonde said, turning away and looking towards the window. Emily felt her cheeks heat as she realised her hand was indeed between her thighs, “Oh well, That's just how good it feels I suppose,” she exclaimed, trying to hide her own embarrassment. She stood and rinsed her hands in the sink before turning back to her friend, “Let's tell Thea and Sierra now, I can’t wait to see their reactions!” Heather nodded and gestured to her friends' nighty, “Maybe get dressed first?” she said smiling. “Nonsense, I don’t need to go anywhere!” Emily grinned, her hand gesturing towards the table, “Thea & Sierra” she announced.

Thea and Sierra were enjoying a lounge next to the pool at Thea’s house, the sun was bright and her family were wealthy enough to enjoy a large pool, the two friends had slept over last night and were planning to visit Emily once the afternoon sun had abandoned them. The buzz of a phone alarm signalled the time for the girls to roll over, making sure the tan was even on their backs. As Thea rolled over her breasts impacted a hard cold surface, her towel vanished from under her. She heard Sierra exclaim in shock as well as she sat up and glared down at where her sunbed should have been. “SEE, THE BIKINIS WERE NOT ME, THEY WERE ALREADY WEARING THOSE!” a loud thunderous voice pounded from all around. Slowly Thea turned her head, tracking long blonde locks up to the concerned looking face of Heather, She was massive, her face was as big as she was tall as her lips parted to speak, “WHY ARE THEY THE SIZE OF BARBIES!” she said, the concern clear in the voice as Thea felt herself covering her ears, watching as Sierra made a similar gesture only a few feet away. “BECAUSE I WANTED THEM THAT WAY!” a defiant voice declared, as Thea rolled onto her back. “Emily?” she muttered to herself as she looked up at the towering brunette looming over her. The titanic figured stepped forward, the hem of nighty just above the surface she was on, the unmistakable scent of sex wafting out from under the loose garment. “GOOD AFTERNOON GIRLS!” the titanic Emily declared, her grin wide as she stared down at them, casually rocking backwards and forwards, the two smaller girls laid paralyzed, confused and scared as the nighty swayed over them, occasionally flashing them a vision of her damp crotch, Thea realised with grim certainty that the flashes were intentional as Emily’s eyes locked with hers. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING EM? SIT DOWN YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!” Heather said, oblivious to the powerplay Emily was engaged with. “LOOK AT THEM HEATHER! THEY ARE SO CUTE!” the huge girl said as she slammed down into her chair, making the table shudder. Thea and Sierra looked at each other, struggling to find words as they forced themselves to their feet. “THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS EM!” Heather said, looking down on them. “THEY ARE, THEY ARE ALSO ADORABLE!”, “What's going on!” Thea yelled, her voice sounding weak compared to the huge women either side of her. “EMILY!” Heather snapped, sending the doll-sized girls to their knees at the volume of it. “URGH, FINE!...”RESTORE” the huge girl said, clearly annoyed.

Emily felt her body warm as the power left her to restore the girls to their normal stature, as they expanded out on the table, seemingly disoriented she laid back, feeling powerful. “Happy Heather, I have granted your request,” Em said, unable to hide the pleasure on her lips. “Your morality is slipping Em, Did you not think what it would have been like for them? Being small like that?” Heather chastised her, “AND BEING FORCED TO STARE AT YOUR CUNT!” Sierra yelled, jumping to her feet and levelling a finger at her ‘Friend’. Her words washed over Emily as if she were complimenting her, “Mmm I know, you were so...vulnerable…” she cooed. Thea just stared, as Sierra stormed out of the room, chased by Heather who was urging her to calm down. “So...You have ...powers now? Em?” Thea observed her friend sitting up, composing herself as she nodded, “That was...kind of hot…” she said quietly, as Emily's face snapped to her, the grin returning, “You liked it? Which part?” Emily said, leaning in with her head resting on her hand. “Don’t tell the others but...I've always had a thing for being small...seeing you loom over me was a massive turn on.” Thea blushed as she saw Emily grinning, “You want to be small again?” she said, teasingly. Thea rocked on her feet, she really did, “Yes, just be careful with me?” she said meekly, her fantasies all flashing before her eyes, she didn't care how or why only that it was possible. Emily laid back on her chair and kicked her feet up onto the table, “Beg me.” she said, uncharacteristically. “What…” Thea replied confused, her mild-mannered friend had just gone full domina on her. “Beg me? Is that not what you do when you wish a boon from someone? Beg?” The brunette said it so naturally, “I mean, yes, of course” Thea said, slowly dropping to her knees, “Please Emily, Shrink me, Tease me, Make me yours.” Thea said words she had rehearsed over and over in her dreams. Emily Grinned and looked down on her, “No, not good enough, Kiss my feet while you beg.” ‘Check one fantasy from my list’ Emily thought as she felt her inhibitions vanish, leaving only her raw desire. “And call me...Goddess” she added. “Of Course Goddess,” Thea said, kissing the petite feet on the raised table as she recited her begging words. “Mmmm That’s good, That's a good girl...toy..” Her hands slipped between her legs as her ‘former’ friend worshipped her. “To my pleasure” she declared, waving her hand once more and embracing the jolt of pleasure as the black-haired girl vanished from sight. Raising her nighty Emily glanced down at the inch tall woman now on her knees before her moist womanhood. “Mmmmmm No panties, You’re going to have to slip inside before the others get back,” she giggled to herself as her fingers started nudging the tiny woman towards her waiting nethers. She could feel the small girl fighting, struggling, screaming as she manoeuvred her inside herself, “Become...durable...Don't die” she said, hoping that such vague commands would hold power as she withdrew her fingers from herself, the small girl absent from her sticky fingers. “Mmmmm oh I’ve been a naughty girl.” Emily stood to find where her friends had wandered off to.

End Notes:

If you enjoy this kind of story and would like to read more, just let me know with a short reivew :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8852