A Brother's Birthday Binge by Pizzatime2300
Summary:

A mother intends on throwing a wholesome 21st birthday party for her son. But little did she know that her and all participants will end up as small playthings in her son's unaware game. It's now a fight to survive for each guest of the party as Edward comes home to an empty house; well empty except for the bugs he loves toying with.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Giant, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 19359 Read: 115225 Published: December 09 2019 Updated: January 25 2020

1. An Introduction to a Frightening Party by Pizzatime2300

2. A Sister's Ironic Demise (M/F) by Pizzatime2300

3. Amber's Agonizing Annihilation (M/F) by Pizzatime2300

4. Light's Out for Luke (M/m) by Pizzatime2300

5. A Brother's Brutal Bile (M,m) by Pizzatime2300

6. The Beginning of her End (M/f, F,?) by Pizzatime2300

7. Isabel's Insane Ending (M/f) by Pizzatime2300

An Introduction to a Frightening Party by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

I'm terribly sorry I've been silent for so long. I kinda lost interest in writing as my life was kinda unstable for a while. But now, I've got a job once again, and I've found some motivation to write. You can (hopefully) expect updates to this story and maybe even some updates on earlier stories of mine. Either way, I hope you enjoy ;)

 

Heather had been prepping for her son’s birthday for a while now. It had seemed like just yesterday when she held her baby in her arms for the first time. Now, 21 years later, there’s nothing he can’t do in the good ole US of A. It was kinda strange throwing Ed a birthday party when he’s 21, but Heather figured that it’s better he gets wasted on his 21st birthday in the safety of their home rather than going out. Currently in the house was Heather, Emily (Ed’s older sister of 2 years), Oliver (Ed’s younger brother of 5 years), Isabel (Ed’s girlfriend), Amber (Isabel’s friend), and finally Luke (Ed’s best friend since middle school). They weren’t planning anything too big for the party. Emily went out and got a few 12 packs of beer, while heather baked a cake and made dinner. Oliver, Amber, and Luke weren’t 21 yet, so they had to settle with root beer.

 

It was only 30 minutes till Ed got back from work and Heather finally got the cake fully decorated, the table set up, the beers chilled, and the house tidy. “So you’re sure you don’t just want me to take Ed to a bar or something,” asked Emily. “No, no, I’d rather he be here for his 21st. Plus, He has everyone he could possibly want over here.” Heather responds while pointing to the people sitting on the old living room couch. “Hey, Ms. Miller, would you mind me cracking one of these open” Isabel blurts out while pointing to the chilled case of beers on the coffee table. “Not at all, just try and save some eh?” Heather says sarcastically as the two of them softly chuckle. After opening the semi-transparent brown bottle and taking her first sip Isabel tells Amber, who is sitting next to her, to watch her beer while she goes pee. As Isabel walked to the bathroom Heather looked around and couldn’t see her youngest in the room, but had an idea of where he was. “Oliver, you better get off your brother’s computer!” she yelled into the air. A muffled holler could be heard coming from Ed’s room, “Hold on I got this one last game, then I’ll be out there.” Heather just rolls her eyes and walks over to the cake on the dining room table. As she walks over to it Luke jumps off the couch and joins her. “I can’t believe my Ed is 21 already,” Heather says solemnly. “I’ll be there in a few months ma’am” Luke adds. A grin grows on Heather’s face as she wipes some of her Brown hair out of her eyes, as well as a tear falling down her cheek. “God you kids grow up so fast” Heather spurts out in a shaky tone. “Well ma’am, that’s the way of things I suppose. Can’t stop time” Luke says trying to comfort his friend’s mother. 

 

At this time Emily walks over toward the two of them talking to each other. “Oh look at you mom, already getting emotional” Emily says sarcastically. Just as Heather was about to respond a strange phenomenon suddenly occurred. The room suddenly turned a shade of green and everyone could hear a loud ringing in their ears.”What the hell is going on!” Heather yells out while trying to cover her ears. She could tell the others in the room couldn’t hear her as they were also covering their ears due to the loud ring. Emily started to walk over toward the side of the dining room table. Then suddenly as she passed by the freshly cooked and prepared hot dogs she suddenly disappeared from Heather’s sight. Heather let out a gasp as her daughter disappeared from existence. Then went Amber, who was writhing on the couch as she cupped her ears. In the blink of an eye, she simply vanished. In front of her was Luke, who was staring back at her trying to tell her something. Between the ringing and the green lighting in the room, she couldn’t read his lips or hear what he was saying. Heather turned her gaze over toward the cake she had made and suddenly everything in her sight turned a bright green and she got the sensation like she was falling forever.

 

After many minutes of this bizarre event, Heather’s vision had finally started to return, and the incessant ringing had finally stopped. As she opened her eyes she could see nothing but a bright white substance around her as she lay in this strange new place. She could feel it all around her. Wherever she was it smelt a lot like cake. All around her was some substance. It felt almost slimy, but also sticky. She attempted to get up from lying stomach down but whatever was around her made it very hard to move. She ended up just flipping over onto her back and wiping her face off. She noticed she didn’t have her glasses which only added to the confusion. As she wiped the sticky white stuff off her face she got a taste of it. It strangely tasted like frosting. That’s when a loud noise could suddenly be heard coming from the void beyond Heather’s sight. It was the sound of a lock being turned, but it sounded rather loud. Heather yelled out, “Hello, whose their? Where am I?!”, but got no response. Getting frustrated, She pulled all her strength to dig into the ground and try to lift herself up. But as she dug into the floor of this strange place she only felt her hands dig through the squishy ground, giving her no force to lift herself. As Heather writhed and struggled several loud noises occurred simultaneously. Then suddenly a thundering voice Heather recognized as her son Ed echoed out. “Hello everybody, I’m home.” Heather heard from the void around her. Her blurry vision had finally focused as much as it could as she heard several loud thuds coming closer toward her. She used all her might to sit up on her bum. Her back finally gave way and escaped the substance she was laying on. After this small victory a large, ominous shadow loomed over her. She fearfully gazed up and saw something horrifying and comforting at the same time. Though her vision was blurred, she recognized Ed’s face above her. But he was ginormous! She couldn’t even gauge his height before his lips started to move, followed by his deafening voice saying, “Ohh, cake. And hot dogs. Mmm Mmm Mmm, mom sure knows how to make me happy” 

 

That’s when everything clicked in Heather’s head. The smell of cake made perfect sense. She was on the cake. But how? After that strange event, she doesn’t know how, but she and the others must have shrunk. It’s the only explanation for all this. Her spine shuddered as she looked up at her skyscraper-sized son and realized she was stuck in the cake she made for him. A vision flashed in her head of her son eating the cake, her along with it. Being bathed by his saliva, chewed to a fine red paste by his teeth, swallowed and lead to his stomach, and digested to be shit out later. Heather started to cry, heaving out to her son. His eyes passed right over her and loomed to the direction she was facing. “Well since no one’s here I suppose no one would mind me taking one of these puppy’s” Ed’s voice blasted out. That’s when Heather gasped and thought of what that meant. “Oh no, Emily” she gasped…

 

End Notes:

Again, sorry for the lack of updates. So here's a second chapter for you right away :)

A Sister's Ironic Demise (M/F) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

A vore/oder (burping) shapter for those who want to find specifics

Emily had finally awoken from this strange vision. But as she arose she felt and tasted a wet, sweet substance around her. As she gasped for some breath she tasted the substance and noticed it was ketchup. The ringing in her ears was finally starting to wear off but was replaced by a loud voice that boomed from above. “Well since no one’s here I suppose no one would mind me taking one of these puppy’s” the voice from the sky proclaimed. Emily’s eyes widened as her brother’s towering figure suddenly loomed above her. She looked around and suddenly realized the situation she was in. Somehow she had shrunk to the size of an ant, and gotten stuck in one of the hot dog’s mom had made. As Emily was trying to comprehend the situation she was in her colossal brother had suddenly gotten very close, his gargantuan face approaching her at a violent speed. Emily let out a desperate cry of fear as Ed leaned into the delicious hot dogs in front of him to sniff the aroma. “Mmm, and their still fresh too. Wonder where everyone is?” Ed pondered before adding, “Oh well, I’m starving.”


Emily’s shrieks only increased as her brother’s football-field-sized hand started to fall from the sky toward her. She closed her eyes as the light was blocked by the massive palm. After a moment she opened her eyes back up as she sees her brother pick up the dog right next to her. She yelled his name out as loud as she could, with no success as her brother pulled the chair back and sat down in front of the plate of a dozen or so scrumptious looking hot dogs. Emily attempted to stand but found the ketchup below her to be rather slippery. She immediately slipped and fell face-first back on the dog covered in ketchup, relish, and jalapenos. She lifted herself back on her knees and wiped the sweet condiment off her face. As she looked back at her giant brother she saw that he was almost already finished with his first dog. She knows her little brother all too well. She knows that he could very well scarf down half or more of these dogs and still ask for more. Emily was desperate to do something in this dire situation but felt all too helpless as her cries for help fell on deaf ears.


As Ed shoveled the last bite of his first dog in his face, Emily began to realize that her crying out for help wasn’t going to help her. She couldn’t reasonably walk on the slippery ketchup without falling over and over. So she began to army crawl in the forward direction; her face going directly into the endless mound of ketchup. Emily crawled on the hot dog for a little while until she hit a green wall. In her path was a house-sized jalapeno. She once again wiped her face clear of the ketchup and looked back up to see her brother down another dog. She wasn’t even sure if this was his second or third. “Come on, get out of the way” she yelled while trying to push the jalapeno out of her way. A moan of enjoyment came from Edward as he scarfed down the last bite of the dog in his hand. Emily’s had pushed herself to the limit and faced that she couldn’t move the huge jalapeno ahead of her. She had broken down into tears and started to weep. Then suddenly the world around her started to lift, and her sobs of desperation turned to a cry out for saving once more.


Her brother lifted his next dog to his face and immediately took a large bite out of it. Emily turned around and gasped as she saw her brother’s gaping mouth take a bite out of the landmass she was on. He put the dog slightly away from his face as he chewed this bite up. Emily got a good view of her brothers to face as it gyrated to chew his food. She yelled and howled as loud as she could to get her brother’s attention. Even resorting to waving her arms and jumping around on the slippery floor. Unfortunately, her efforts were in vain as her brother’s mouth once again loomed closer and took another huge bite from the hot dog. Emily saw his teeth rip straight through the huge mass of food and easily draw it into his abyssal maw. Emily was left on the last bite of the dog held in his hand. Hopelessly, Emily yelled out to her brother as he chewed his food, “Please Ed, don’t eat me! It’s Emily, I’m in your hot dog!” She cried out. Then out of the blue, she got a sliver of hope.


Emily’s spine shivered as she saw her brother’s eyes focus on her. She gasped and yelled out, “Oh thank god! Bro, it’s me, Emily!” Her brother raised his right eyebrow and got a closer look at the morsel of food left in his hand. Emily was shaken as her brother’s face got so close and yelped slightly as his massive eye reflected her image in front of her as he gazed closely. His eyes retreated upwards as Emily once again got a view of his full face, albeit closer than before. She saw something strange happen as her brother got a strange look on his face, almost as if he was puffing out his cheeks. That’s when she realized what was happening all too late. A deafening belch escaped Ed’s mouth and washed past Emily. The burp itself lasted 3 seconds, in which Emily was blasted by the warm air. After the wind seized to blow out of the cave in front of her the stench that was left afterward was nightmarish. Emily immediately puked up her lunch as the stench invaded her olfactory system. She couldn’t stop puking as her brother smiled and let out a phrase, “Hmm, is that a bug in my hot dog? Ah well, more protein for me I suppose.” he said as Emily was only half listening due to the intense fumes invading her lungs. Ed’s mouth approached rapidly as Emily tried to yell but only gasped up the last of the fresh air in her lungs. “So what do you say bug, ready to be my food?” Ed said to what he thought was only himself, “It’s only the natural order of things. You become my food, then my poop so you can fertilize the plants that feed bugs like you.” he exclaimed. 


Emily could only let out a gasping cough as her brother mistook her for a bug, and now is trying to devour her. Her spine shivered as the gargantuan mouth in front of her smiled briefly and then quickly opened up. Her brother’s freshly shaven face glided past her as she desperately cried out to God for help. The last bite of the dog was dropped in, and Emily saw the light slowly snuff out as the maw closed off her only exit. Suddenly her world got a lot darker and more frantic as she could feel the mass of food around her undulating as Ed chewed the food in his mouth. Emily could find no time to do anything as she was bounced around from one side of the dark and damp mouth to the other with each chew. Then without warning, she fell on something hard and a massive pain surged through her back. Once again the light was poured in as her brother cruelly opened his mouth, teasing her to attempt an escape. But as she looked up in the brief flash of light provided she saw where she was. Directly on the center of his molar. Emily knew she was finished as the tooth above her fall rapidly towards her. In slow motion, she thought of all the times she ate with her brother and called him a pig, or fat. Never did she know that those comments would literally come back to bite her one day.


Ed felt something pop and crunch as he was finishing up the last bite of this dog. He honestly wasn’t sure if it was that tiny bug he found or a piece of jalapeno he pulverized in between his teeth, and he really didn’t care. Either way, he realized he was always a little cruel to bugs he found. As he swallowed up the last bite and reached for his next dog he pondered over his obsession over killing every bug he finds. He remembers doing it since he was a kid, and was pretty sure he got it from his mom. She always told him to dispose of any bugs in the house, and the way he reasoned, it didn’t really matter if they ended up as a stain on his foot, a meal in his tummy, or just flushed down the toilet. Either way gets the job done. After pondering the thought for a minute he let out one more rancid belch and decided he was bored of sitting on the dining room table and took the plate with the remaining dogs over to the couch. Little did he know, he was about to take an occupied seat.

End Notes:

I won't promise anything, but I'll try my damnest to get more chapters out ASAP! Hope y'all enjoy :)

Amber's Agonizing Annihilation (M/F) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

Here's some butt/fart stuff with some watersports at the end. Hope Y'all enjoy this semi-long chapter.

As Amber awoke from this strange vision, she was laying on her back looking up to the sky. But when she tried to lift herself up to sit, she noticed her right arm and left leg seemed to be strapped down by something. When she transfixed her vision on the limbs she noticed that the environment around her looked very familiar. She wasn’t sure how it was possible, but somehow she was in some giant version of Isabel’s boyfriend’s place. She noticed that she was in the place she last remembered being, on the living room couch. But now she was the size of an ant, maybe smaller. And one of her arms and legs were seemingly stuck in the twisting fibers of the old couch. As she lay there she began to smell the leftover stench on the aging couch’s fibers. Over a decade of food spilling, sweat, and fumes had seeped into the Miller family couch. And no amount of spray could get the stench out of it. Amber started to gag and cry, as she was in this strange nightmare that seemed just too real. That’s when she heard a strange, eerie noise. It sounded like a belch, but 10 times louder than any she’s heard. Then some words echo from behind the towering wall that was the backrest of the aged couch.  “Hmm, is that a bug in my hot dog? Ah well, more protein for me I suppose.” was heard as amber listened in, and was shortly followed by, “So what do you say bug, ready to be my food? It’s only the natural order of things. You become my food, then my poop so you can fertilize the plants that feed bugs like you.” Amber wasn’t sure how this was possible, but the voice sounded a whole lot like Ed. 


After some moments of Amber desperately trying to relieve the grasp of the vine-like stray fibers of the ginormous decrepit couch, she began to hear some noise once again coming from what she assumed was Ed. Some large thuds sounded from behind as a huge shadow suddenly blocked out a large amount of light above her. That’s when she saw Ed, who was now taller than the tallest skyscraper, enter view. She saw that he had a plate in his hand, but couldn’t quite get a view of what was on it. His head turned toward the coffee table that seemed to be many many miles away from her. On the table was an opened bottle of beer next to 5 more still in the case. Ed’s humongous voice once again echoed in Amber’s eardrums, “Ohh, and y’all even got me something to celebrate my 21st? Sick!” Amber watched Edward place the plate of dogs down on the table and walk toward the couch. She shuddered as she realized her unfortunate positioning. The beer, as well as the case, was directly in front of the seat that she was stuck on!


The tiny limbs of the shrunken Amber just couldn’t escape the cotton binds that strapped her down. She struggled more and more as Ed took each step towards his seat. In mere moments Amber was confronted with a full frontal view of Ed’s jean-clad ass. The jeans were a little small for the slightly overweight man and looked as if they were cutting into his waist. His fat tush was being squeezed by the jeans and belt wrapped around him, and Amber could do nothing as he began to lower his moon onto her. But just before the shadow loomed any closer it receded. Amber’s eyes were shut as she thought her fate was to be a stain on Ed’s jeans. But after a moment she opened them back up to see Ed fiddling with his belt. A few metal clanks boomed out as Ed unstrapped the tight belt from its rest, and proceeded to wipe it out of the latches holding it. “Ah, I need to get out of these jeans. Pushing carts all-day makes me all sweaty.” said the giant in-front of Amber, followed by the giant man unzipping and unbuttoning the pair of dark blue jeans in a quick motion. As the giant pulled his jeans down he squatted directly in front of the couch, and Ambers olfactory systems were suddenly ablaze. The musk released from his entrapped buttocks smelled like a mixture of an Olympic swimming pool full of sweat, and the largest pile of manure to the tiny bug lady. Amber’s lunch was forcefully exited out as the stench of a large man doing 8 hours of walking and pushing carts in the hot sun washed over her. Edward moaned a satisfied moan as the pressure on his gut was released, and he could finally let his legs and ass breathe a little. Amber was still dry heaving as Ed slipped the end of the jeans off his feet and tossed them aside. Then he started to bend over, his massive keister falling toward the helpless ladybug. Amber got a good view of the rear end of his somewhat tight boxers as they fell from the sky. She saw his whole ass crack was covered by a wet stain; and even filthier there was a large brown streak going all the way up the center. It would seem like she was about to be a stain, on a stain. 


As the sky blacked out for Amber she thought for sure she would be crushed immediately as her bestie’s boyfriend unwittingly sat on her. Instead, she got a lucky break, if you wanna call it that, and wasn’t immediately ground to a fine paste as the assteroid fell upon her tiny form. Instead, as the wall of butt fell upon her, many of her bones were cracked and twisted, but nevertheless, she was alive. She had ended up directly in the center of the pungent asscrack of this massive man. The smell was indescribable, far too fetid and nauseating to put to words. If Amber wasn’t under the massive pressure of the planet-sized bubble butt, she surely would puke again. The fetid air didn’t contain much oxygen, and she was forced to try and breath every breath she could to survive. Amber couldn’t help but have a coughing fit as the smell of dry shit pasted on the fibers surrounding her was forcibly swallowed. As Amber was being unknowingly tortured by Ed, he was busy watching the T.V while eating the rest of the hot dogs and guzzling down the rest of the opened beer in front of him. Ed felt good as he started to rest his aching body on the old couch from doing a hard day’s work. He decided to push his buttocks into the cushion a little to try and get more comfortable. Amber couldn’t see this coming as the pressure increased ten-fold. The all-encompassing ass started to grind her even more, pushing the weight of the world on her. Immediately, both her legs snapped internally, as her tiny bones couldn’t take the pressure. She felt several of her ribs crack in her chest from the immense strain. But just as quickly as the great pressure came, it left as the giant settled. That’s when a terrifying noise reverberated from the giant.


A gargantuan gurgle emitted from the inside of the beast’s belly. It sounded as if his stomach was pleading with him, begging him. But Amber wasn’t sure if it was begging him to stop eating, or for more. “Ahh man, I’ve been saving this one up since lunch earlier.” Amber Heard in a muffled tone whilst under this man’s rump. As he finished this sentence, Amber began to howl and scream, “NOOOOO, DON’T YOU DO IT YOU FUCKER!” she said before feeling a sharp pain in her chest. “DON’T DO IT ED! I’M UNDER YOUR ASS! PLEEEASE DON’T!” pleaded the little broken ladybug stuck in the blast zone. Ed leaned a little forward, causing the pressure to build up on Amber, and in his rectum. PFFHHHHSPLPLPLLLP. A rancid, wet bubbly 4-second wind bellowed out of the large man’s booty cheeks. Amber felt the sweltering miasma wash over her. It was so warm and feculent as it washed over her, she felt her eyes not only start to cry but get liquefied from the humid blast of gas. Inside her eye sockets, her eyes partially melted due to a simple pass of gas from the giant above. “AHHGHHHHHH” she screamed out in pain, but to no audience as her suffering was soundly muffled under the weight of the man. “Ahh, that one was good” exclaimed Edward proudly, “*sniff sniff, oh that one smells pretty foul to, hehe” exclaimed the foul man proudly as he reached for his next beer. By now there was only one hot dog left, and he didn’t seem too interested in it. He was just sipping on his beer while watching some show about cars on the telly. 


Meanwhile, as the giant man was merely relaxing in his stench, Amber was writhing in it. She was still screaming in pain, although tiredly by now. She couldn’t even move an inch if she wanted to, as she felt immense pain surge through her whole body. She didn’t want to give up but was put in a position that she could do nothing. She tried everything she could, resorting to trying to bite his butt to get his attention, for better or worse. At this point in Amber’s psyche, she would be fine with being saved or being killed out of mercy. As she bit the fabric, she seemed to have finally caught some sort of attention as suddenly the mass sitting on her twitched slightly. “Am I sitting on something?” Amber heard from the giant, hoping he would get up and spot her. “Boy, whatever’s under me better love my smell, cause I’m not getting up,” said Ed to himself in a mocking tone. Amber once again yelled in defiance, “ED! IT’S ME, AMBER. PLEASE GET UP!” she pleaded. “Ohhh, man. I think I got something for whatever’s under me. I think you’ll like this one.” said Ed in a cruel tone while leaning forward and pressing on his gut. PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTBLTBTLBLTBLTPBLRPBPPRRT. His gut released hell upon this young, tiny lady. A solid 10-second tempest of fiery sulfur smell showered on her like a hurricane wind. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she bellowed in bitter agony as the fetid, onerous, and toxic mist entered every inch pore of her body. Her lungs couldn’t take any more of the noxious gas entering them, and one of them suddenly collapsed from a mixture of pressure and stench. Amber started to cough up blood from her mouth as her lung collapsed. A deadly pain resounded in her chest as her lung failed her. Her already limited breath became strained. That’s when a ray of light finally poured upon her.


Amber looked up in a blurry damaged vision to see the watery silhouette of Edwards ginormous hand reach for her as he stood above her. She was lifted upside down by her broken left leg, causing her to yelp in pain. She was lifted a few inches in front of the giant’s face, and desperately tried to scream for his attention. “Please Ed, *cough cough, it’s me Amber” said the defeated girl that used to be so hopeful of her future. Unfortunately, she couldn’t say anything louder than a whisper, for her chest couldn’t take the pain of talking. “You’re a weird-looking bug. Four legs, never seen a bug with only four. Maybe you lost the other two?” he posed to what he thought was just some bug. “Well since you already suffered my gas, I suppose I should show you mercy. It’ll be slow, but merciful.” said the sadistic giant as he put his index finger and thumb around Ambers’s torso. “I figure since you already lost two legs, you wouldn’t mind losing a few more?” asked the beastly man. Amber just moaned in pain as his other hand’s fingers took hold of her left arm. An immense pulling pressure suddenly tugged at Ambers’ left arm. Without even struggling, the ginormous fingers easily tore the limb straight from the tiny lady’s socket. Amber had no choice but to yelp and howl in pain as her arm was forcefully ripped from her body. She could no longer hold her eyes open as she writhed in pain in this man’s cruel grip. He squished the limb between his opposite hand’s index and thumb, causing a bloody mess in his hand. Afterward, he moved on to her right leg and followed a similar procedure. Amber’s body had lost too much blood, and she was about to pass out and die just before her leg was torn off. “Hmm, it looks like your passing already little bug. Ah well, I suppose I’ll just throw you down the toilet.” the giant announced as he started walking. As Ed walked he put the leg he just ripped off in his mouth, along with the paste that was left from the other ‘leg’ he tore off. “Well I’ll give you bugs one thing, you sure taste pretty good,” he said happily while walking toward the bathroom, bug in hand.


As he entered the restroom, Ed turned the light on and walked toward the toilet to see that it had some pee in it already. To some people, this would be strange, but the Miller family always had a strange bathroom policy. Nobody flushes the toilet until they go poop in it. It was his mom’s idea to save every penny on the water bill. As Ed peered in the toilet he was shocked to see what was inside the puddle of pee. “Is that another bug, and it’s already inside the toilet,” he announced. “God, maybe we have some sort of infestation, this is the third one I’ve found today. I’ll have to get mom to call the exterminator or something.” Ed said while looking at the bug in the bowl. “Well, here’s one of your friend’s bug, although I think he’s already dead,” said Edward before unceremoniously dropping Ambers corpse in the toilet from above. “Well now that I’m here, I gotta pee.” Announced Ed while pulling his boxers down. His penis was erect and ready to release, and he did. He paid no mind to the bugs inside the toilet as he let his stream run. After a minute of releasing his warm yellow liquid, Ed’s stream finally died down and the last droplets were deposited in the water. He pulled his boxers up and looked to the two bugs in the bowl. One is clearly dead, and the other clearly alive from his view as he watched it flay around next to its deceased kin in his pisswater. “Oh don’t worry bug, I’ll be back later. That way I can flush both ya down the toilet” he said before turning around and presenting his ass to the bowl, “along with your other friend I ate. Oh, what’s this? I think it wants to say something to you.” he said while placing his boxer clad man ass back on the toilet, followed by a loud echoey PBLTLLTLTLTLPPFFFFF. “Ah, sounds like your friend is having fun in my tummy, and can’t wait to see you guys in a few hours.” said the evil man after releasing his gas into the toilet. Afterward, Ed got up and reentered the living room. That’s when his eye caught onto something on top of the backrest of the couch. “Another bug,” he thought as he closed in on the little one...

End Notes:

Don't be shy to leave critisism/reviews. I'm all ears in the response to my work ;)

Light's Out for Luke (M/m) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

Here's some M/m content for y'all. This and the next chapter will be M/m, so hope y'all enjoy that. This is a Vore story with some burping. It has some retread of previous chapters, but it's all for context. Hope you enjoy ;)

When Luke woke up the last thing he remembered was Ed’s mom, Heather, disappearing in the blink of an eye. His eyes felt heavy as he lifted himself up. As he got up he noted that his environment was entirely alien to him. Large blue pillars sprouted around him, like a forest of blue trees without leaves. The ringing in his ears was finally subsiding as he heard something loud in the distance. The sound of a door opening, only 10x louder, followed by a mysterious voice announcing itself scared Luke as he was trapped in this strange blue forest. That’s when he heard the figure’s large footsteps coming closer. Luke desperately ran through the blue trees in the opposite direction of the approaching booms of whatever was approaching. As Luke ran, he looked up to be shocked at the beyond colossal figure walking. He wasn’t even skyscraper height; Luke’s best friend Ed was now so tall that he couldn’t help but stop in his tracks and stare at the god that entered the room. His voice suddenly boomed as he got close to the ginormous table, saying “Ohh, cake. And hot dogs. Mmm Mmm Mmm, mom sure knows how to make me happy”, followed by “Well since no one’s here I suppose no one would mind me taking one of these puppy’s”. That’s when Luke realized his shrunken situation. The large blue pillars around him were the strands of the carpet. Luke’s mind turned to Heather, Amber, Isabel, Emily, and Oliver. If he was shrunk by that strange event, maybe they were as well.  If he was shrunken and placed on the floor nearby where he was, Luke reasoned that everyone else would be close to where they were standing while the event took place. But he couldn’t run toward the table, and risk being stepped in by Ed. He looked forward and saw his only opportunity ahead of him. Climbing the couch and getting his Ed’s attention on him. 


Luke ran as fast as he could through the forest-like carpet. He was, fortunately, able to walk in between most of the carpet strands or climb over some to get some distance. He heard Ed sit down and start to eat the hot dogs on the table behind him. He had no idea of the situation Ed was putting Emily through as he ran but was clear-minded in his goal to get noticed. It took Luke less time than he thought to get to the base of the couch. Luckily for him, the flap on the couches back that covered up the space the legs of it reached all the way to the floor, giving ed something to start the climb on. The couch was surprisingly easy to climb for Luke. Unlike Ed, who didn’t get much exercise and didn’t eat the healthiest, Luke was in the football team in his collage. Being rather fit and trained, he grabbed hold of every loose fiber he could and began to make quick progress up the large backside of the couch. As he got some distance up the couch, he heard Ed let out a large belch, followed by him saying  “Hmm, is that a bug in my hot dog? Ah well, more protein for me I suppose. So what do you say bug, ready to be my food?” Ed said to what he thought was only himself, “It’s only the natural order of things. You become my food, then my poop so you can fertilize the plants that feed bugs like you.” Luke had never heard Ed say anything like this before and was rather creeped out by the merry tone he said it in. That’s when his mind jumped to a conclusion. He remembered Emily being rather close to the plate of hot dogs when she more than likely shrink. Luke craned his head to see his humongous friend put the last bite of a hot dog in his mouth in the far distance. He swore he could hear the chewing from where he was as he feared the worst for Emily. But he couldn’t give up hope. He shook the fear from his mind and continued the climb. 


As Luke ascended the old couch, slowly but surely making progress toward the center, behind him Edward had got off the dining room chair and started to walk toward him. Luke didn’t want to get spotted by Ed while climbing, for it was unlikely he wouldn’t mistake him for a bug. But then again, he might just smush him regardless if he gets to the couch. Luke was having second thoughts on his plan as he saw the giant walk to the front side of the couch. After a few moments, and Ed muttering to himself about the beer on the table and his pants he sat down. As the humongous man fell on the couch, it shook slightly to him. But to Luke, the sudden shift almost knocked him off, and he held on only barely. He looked down and realized that if he fell from here, he’d either be dead or close to it. Instead of getting scared, Luke merely doubled his pace and cast fear to the wind. His only chance of surviving at all was getting recognized by Ed. It was either that or hide for the rest of his life as a bug, which wouldn’t be long on the floor. As he got closer to the top he heard a disgusting noise bellow from the couch and knew that Ed had just passed some gas. While he was around people, Ed was a very polite person. He would never fart casually around even his closest friends. But it would seem that while he was alone, not only did he let’em rip, and even boasted about his wind after passing it, noting that it was a ‘good one’ to himself. Luke couldn’t help but laugh at the situation he was in. The same giant that he knew so well, and respected as a person could just as easily make him meet his maker. And yet he just laughs at his own bodily function for fun. Luke thought to himself that if he survives this, it’d be one hell of a story. 


The tiny man had just about reached the top of the couch as he heard Ed start to talk again. “Am I sitting on something? Boy, whatever’s under me better love my smell, cause I’m not getting up,” “Oh god, Oliver!” said Luke between heavy breaths as he reached the peak of the couch. Running forward he got a good view of Ed as he leaned his body forward. PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTBLTBTLBLTBLTPBLRPBPPRRT, his ass trumpeted while Luke got a good view. Amber and Luke always got along quite well, and he couldn’t help but think the worst as he remembered where she was when they shrunk. He looked at the other two cushions hoping to see her tiny body jumping up and down or even unconscious. A tear escaped Lukes’s eye, partly from the distant stench of the horrid gas that was released, but also for who Luke assumed was under Ed’s massive butt. Then Luke was frightened as Ed slowly arose from the couch and turned around. Luke ducked in fear, getting on his stomach and looking ahead. He wasn’t so sure about this anymore, as getting spotted by Ed would probably kill him faster than him trying to hide. He looked at Ed’s hand as it reached toward the ground and picked something up. His heart dropped as he saw a small figure in between his fingers. From this distance, he saw Amber’s dark skin and black curly hair.  “You’re a weird-looking bug. Four legs, never seen a bug with only four. Maybe you lost the other two?” announced Ed in a curious tone, followed by “Well since you already suffered my gas, I suppose I should show you mercy. It’ll be slow, but merciful. I figure since you already lost two legs, you wouldn’t mind losing a few more?” Luke lost it and started screaming as he heard the sadistic words escape Ed’s mouth. “ED! DON’T DO IT, IT’S AMBER!” he yelled. But his words weren’t heard as Ed’s other hand approached the bug in his grasp. Luke could only watch as he saw his friend’s arm get torn off in the distance. Tears fell down his face while he watched, he started bawling. Sadness turned into disgust as he saw Ed mangle the tiny limb in his fingers, proceeding to grab another and follow the same process. “YOU MONSTER!” he screamed as his friend tore apart his other friend. 


Luke couldn’t bear watching anymore and looked away from the gruesome scene ahead of him. He didn’t understand why he was put in this horrid situation, and couldn’t help but hope this was all some sort of sick dream. He looked back to see Ed put his bloody fingers in his mouth and chew up the stolen limbs, followed by him announcing his plan to throw the ‘bug’ down the toilet. The cruelty just wouldn’t stop, and Luke knew what that meant. He always thought the Miller family’s policy of not flushing until someone goes #2 was smart, but for Amber, it was an awful fate. Then Isabel’s face flashed in his mind, and he realized that she must still be in there. The huge shadow of Ed walked by the couch towards the bathroom in a quick fashion as Luke pondered these things. Luke stood up, listening in as his friend walked toward the latrine. Luke heard nothing but a few muffled words coming from Ed in the bathroom. The tiny man ran toward the edge of the couch and waited for Ed to return. He heard the bathroom door slam shut and started to jump and dance. In his mind, Luke begged the universe for Ed to see him and actually give a close look. The moment came as  Ed turned the corner. All seemed well as Luke jumped and hollered. He saw the huge man’s eyes lock onto him. “ED! IT’S LUKE! PLEASE NOTICE ME, PLEASE!” he screamed passionately. The giant drew closer, almost in slow motion toward the tiny bugman on the couch. Luke looked up in awe and fear as the shadow of the colossus was cast over him. “IT’S ME, LUKE!” he jumped and screamed as loudly as his little body willed. For a moment, time stood still as the giant had no response. Then, without a moment’s notice, the humongous giant bent over him and his face lowered. Luke peered directly above him and screamed at the horrendous sight above him.


The tiny man could only drop his jaw in sheer disbelief as he saw the humongous door that was Ed’s mouth open up and quietly moan “ahhhhh”. Very warm breath washed all over the small helpless man as the giant happily moaned. His breath was foul, smelling of freshly eaten hot dogs and piss beer. Closer and closer the dark maw drew as Luke was just standing there. Only in the last moments did his fight or flight kick in, but it was far too late. Just as he started to book it, his vision was suddenly blackened. In a matter of half a second Luke’s world turned upside down. He felt the giant’s lips clamp down on his legs, then the head lifted causing Luke to go through heavy vertigo. As the giant put the little bug in his mouth and rested his head back on his shoulders, he started to suck on his little catch. Luke was in a moist, smelly cave, his back being tickled by the small bumps on his friend’s tongue. Suddenly Luke was smashed in between two walls, as an immense pressure was put upon him. He felt the sucking power all around him, absorbing his flavor and making his blood rush to his head. A loud moan was hummed from the giant’s throat, “Mmmmm”. Luke couldn’t believe his fate, as he was being suckled and tasted by his best friend. He tried to move, just to be flipped by the tongue below him in a violent flash. All of a sudden Luke was laying on his stomach, and the sucking began once more. Once again the giant hummed, causing Lukes’s eardrums to burst as the loud noise echoed in the dank cave. To Ed, he was just humming as he got some stuff from the kitchen. But to Luke, it was an unrelenting noise, causing his ears to bleed. After many more minutes of this, the cave’s entrance finally re-opened.


The tiny in the man’s mouth didn’t even have enough time to contemplate the change in lighting as he was grabbed by the leg and pulled out. Luke was completely helpless as he was dragged across the bumpy surface and returned to fresh air. As he opened and adjusted his eyes he saw the man he once thought to be his friend staring at him with a rather blank expression. He saw that he was once again sitting on the couch, and had put something heavy on the table that landed with a thud. Luke coughed out some of the foreign salivae in his mouth as he began to yell, “IT’S ME! ED, IT’S ME, LUKE! WHY DON’T YOU RECOGNIZE ME?”. As the tiny man thrashed around Ed picked something up from the table and put in is his other hand. Luke saw the hand come into his peripheral vision and noticed it was holding a massive shot glass, well average-sized in comparison to the huge giant. Then Luke was suddenly lowered. He looked down and saw the wooden table was his destination. But he was dropped from a high distance and started to fall. He screamed as he was dropped a few inches above the table. As he flailed throughout the air he landed on his right side as he impacted the table. When Luke’s shoulder hit the hard wooden surface it cracked and snapped in a painful manner. The small Manbug yelped in pain and writhed around in agony upon impact. Then a strange object had fallen around him, followed by a loud thud.  Looking up, Luke saw a heavily distorted vision of the giant man in front of him. He looked at his feet to see what had happened. He realized he was jailed by the giant shot glass. The distorted colossus reached back down at the table, grabbed another shot glass as well as a bottle of Fireball. Luke watched as the giant meticulously poured the tasty liquid into the glass ahead of him. 


Luke writhed in pain while on his back, looking up at the strange wavy reflection ahead. Abruptly, the giant man drew his face closer to the dwarf in the flask. Getting rather close before opening his humongous mouth. Luke could only see a wavy image of the giant’s cavern, but it was enough to remind him he didn’t want to go back. After a few breaths fogging the glass, the giant retracted his head a little and put the shot glass to his lips, then quickly sending the liquid down his throat. Luke’s eyes tailed the lump trailing down the man’s throat and got shivers. He attempted to move his arm and shoulder to only get a painful response. As Luke grimaced at his pain he didn’t get a chance to see the humongous hand shadowing over him. All at once the world flipped upside down as the man took the flipped over the shot glass and put it on its bottom, with the bug inside. Luke’s world was spinning as he landed once again, this time on the chilled glass surface. The glass below him was extremely cold to the touch, giving Luke a shock of pain and goosebumps up his spine. He used his unbroken arm to prop himself up, finally finding the willpower to do so. Peering up, the tiny man watched as the giant poured another shot into the glass he previously used. Luke had a bad feeling of where this was going and only got more clues as the giant once again made direct eye contact with Luke as he downed the shot. All asudden the giant got very close to Luke as he stood in the glass,  and opened his maw. Luke closed his eyes, fearing the worst, but was instead met with a very warm gust of wind. “Ahhhh”, the giant let out a warm breath directly onto the tiny bug. As soon as the wind subsided, Luke was met with an extremely peculiarly bad smell. The mixture of hot dogs, beer, and fresh whiskey was enough to make Luke feel rather lightheaded. His vision faded slightly and he fell to the ground coughing as the smell lingered. Then once again a shadow loomed, but this time it was a different object. 


When Luke looked up once more, barely holding his lunch back from the smell of the large man’s mere breath, he saw that he had some sort of paper index card in his hand. Luke was very skeptical of what he was doing, using his legs to scoot himself against the glass wall. Abruptly, the giant man’s fingers wrapped around the glass and lifted it up. Luke slid across the chilly surface as his glass jail cell was lifted into the air at breakneck speed. He was once again met with the monsterous mouth that likely chewed and swallowed his own sister. Luke winced at the sight of the giant’s cheeks expanding. The paper, the glass, it was coming together in Luke’s mind. He was about to get gassed to death. The giant’s mouth got close, right above the glass and released a thundering 5-second belch. Luke’s minuscule body was pushed down by the wind as it flew past. But that wasn’t the worst part. As soon as the air touched his nostrils Luke started to thrash around in agony of the putrid smell. After just a moment of the stink being there, Luke puked on himself. That’s when the paper was placed over the glass, sealing the vile air in with the bug. Luke couldn’t open his eyes to see Ed staring at him happily as he squirmed. The tiny manbug puked again, and then again shortly afterward. The smell only got worse by the second as it fermented the glass. Luke couldn’t possibly bear this torture. He threw up once more followed by dry heaving. He was shivering heavily, both from the cold temperature and the sickening sensation. The tiny boy was heaving for fresh air, but only found heavy, smelly gas trapped within the chamber. Mercifully the paper was lifted before he could suffocate in the glass. Luke breathed heavily of the fresh air, accepting it into his lungs. But with one instant motion, the glass was flung back onto the table. As it landed Luke was barely conscious, feeling extremely light-headed from the belch. He looked up to see the giant bottle of Fireball teetering over toward the glass. A faint, “No, please,” escaped Luke’s tired mouth before the liquid poured. 


It was like a tsunami of warm tingly liquid was had fallen on the tiny figure. Immediately Luke had been plunged into the liquid and violently tossed around as the glass was filled. It didn’t take but a few seconds to fill the glass to the brim, but to Luke, it was an eternity of plunging into the liquid and resurfacing. He gasped for air when he could as the glass filled. “Perfect” announced the giant pouring the glass. Luke could say nothing, he was beaten. Only soft, tired panting was let out by the tiny morsel. He looked up in defeat as the giant’s index finger approached the glass. The massive pillar approached in no time and forcefully plunged the tiny body back into the liquid. Luke was being toyed with before he met his fate, and couldn’t help but think of what he did to deserve this. He was a straight-A student, got honers in high school, top of his class, and a fine athlete who was being looked at by the best teams. He tried being nice his whole life, and this is where he ended up. A tiny bug in his best friend’s twisted game. 


The glass was lifted to eye level with Luke’s captor. Luke was floating atop the liquid, spiraling in circles around the center. “Let’s make this shot to something bug. Hmm, what about a toast to an excellent meal, eh? That sounds good.” Ed said as he stared at his next victim. “You see, little pest, this is how it’s gonna work for you,” Ed said as he raised his hand and pointed to his lips. “I’m not even going to chew you, I’ll swallow you whole with the shot.” he continued now pointing to his throat while gliding his finger down it, “Then you get swallowed and deposited in my stomach. Normally, you might survive a little while in there. But I think my stomach is working overtime tonight, so I’m sure you’ll be all mashed up in no time.” the giant followed up. “Then for the next while you’ll be sliding around my intestines, being slowly picked at and ground down for what little nutrients your worth.” the giant continued, “And finally, you will end up as part of my poo in my colon. To be shit out into my toilet when the time is right.” finished the giant’s merry monologue. At this point, Luke was so worn out and brain-fried, he only processed most of what his giant friend had said. He felt no fear, no anger, just utter failure. “Bye-bye, buggo. See you when you get out.” chuckled the giant as he raised the shot glass to his lips. Luke felt the liquid tilt over and was currently facing the opposite of the giant. He looked back to see the cavern that is Ed’s lips split apart. He couldn’t even attempt to fight the tide as he was washed inward. Luke passed the threshold of the glass and was shot backward in a violent motion. He, along with the rest of the liquid was jettisoned quickly toward the abyssal hole that was his throat. One loud *Gulp* was all it took for the shot to be put down. 


Luke slid down the throat, being covered in slimy mucus as he fell. It wasn’t even like he was falling, but merely being glided down by the throat muscles. Then, he passed a large sphincter, and started to freefall. As he passed into the giant stomach, Luke immediately fell onto a large mass of squishy half solid food. The smell was like the belch he had experienced amplified to the tenth degree. Immediately he started to dry heave and cough. Luke coughed up something, though in the darkness he couldn’t tell if it was food or blood. As he writhed there, Luke felt his skin that was touching the food start to tingle. As he attempted to lift his skin off the food a mighty burning sensation was released. He couldn’t see it, but the acid was already quickly breaking him apart. The skin on his hand, as well as any other skin that touched the ground, was melted away almost instantly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Luke screamed into the abyss. He panted heavily from the searing pain surrounding him. Luke felt himself fading away minute by minute. At first, he tried to run but only found that the ground sunk in below him as he did. He eventually crawled to the stomach wall and used his unbroken arm to hit it as hard as he could. Ed didn’t even feel the tiny bumps as he poured his last shot for the night. Luke’s skin was mostly gone at this point, and he was fading in and out of consciousness. He heard a great gulp above him, followed by the sound of liquid falling fast above. If it weren’t for the darkness, or the fact his eyes had been melted into liquid Luke might have seen the ocean of Whiskey fall into the stomach. But as it fell onto the tiny, helpless, dying bug it only reignited his pain. As the alcoholic beverage fell onto the boy, a great burning wave washed over his whole puny form. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” he yelled as blood flowed out of his half-melted mouth. The last thing Luke would add to in his life would be a bloodcurdling yell that only added more gas in the brewing stomach. That, and to his friend, Ed’s fat. And his turds. 


Ed felt satisfied with himself as he downed his fourth shot. He so enjoyed playing with the little buggy he found. He knew, or at least thought, that the bug he swallowed couldn’t understand him when he spoke. But it only tasted all the sweeter if he talked to it all dirty. Plus, Ed had always held a secret fetish of killing the little bugs. He would be lying to himself if he said it didn’t give him some sexual satisfaction as he tortured and extinguished the pests in gruesome fashion. Thinking about this got his brain rolled up in horny thoughts. Ed felt his man meat raise up to full chub as he thought about eating up the first bug he found today. The pop he felt in his mouth was something he was still thinking about. Then the bug he accidentally sat on. The stupid pest didn’t even have the wherewithal to get off his seat, so the way he figured it deserved to get sat on. Maybe it didn’t ‘deserve’ the gas he passed on it, but it sure was a sexy thought in his mind. He recalled one time he put a bug into a water bottle and pissed in it for a few days until it was filled. By the end of it, the bug was long dead before he filled it. But it was about humiliation. The fact that these vermin not only could get killed instantly at his whim but tortured to death in the most demeaning and vile fashion made him rock solid. “Ah fuck,” Ed moaned as he grasped his mighty cock through his underwear, “Well since no one’s here, I suppose I could go in my room and…” he stopped as he rubbed his shaft once more, and stood up. With a hard willy, he walked to his room. Little did he know, someone was already there...

End Notes:

Don't be shy, leave a review! I don't necessarily take 'requests' anymore per say. Just suggestions. But regardless, I'd like to here anything y'all have to say. Have a nice day! :)

A Brother's Brutal Bile (M,m) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

Some M/m fart, scat stuff in here for thsoe who enjoy that. I'm not sure what else to say but I'm very appreciative of the readers. I hope y'all enjoy ;)

 

Oliver’s eyes were heavy as he awoke from the strange vision he had. A green haze still clouded his mind, along with a faint ringing in his ears. The last thing he remembered was finishing up his League of Legends match and exiting the game before his vision was clouded and his ears deafened. When Oliver finally opened his eyes he seemed to be staring at a ceiling, but it was so far in the distance that it seemed impossible. Lifting his head up and peering around, Oliver was aghast at his surroundings. In front of him was his brother’s computer desk, accept it seemed improbably large. The size of 10 of his school’s campus’ put into one, maybe even more. After noticing the humongous table in front of him, Oliver noticed the location he was laying on. His brother’s black leather computer chair. Oliver than put the pieces together. The whole room around him, where he was in that strange event, was ginormous. Therefore he must be minuscule. It was enough to make Oliver’s head hurt trying to comprehend how or why this was the situation he was placed in. But now was not the time for thinking, for action was necessary. But as soon as Oliver stood up, a great creaking noise was sounded to his right. 

 

The tiny teen turned to the direction of the noise to get a view of the door opening through the handrest. The handrest blocked his view of looking up at the top of the figure that entered, but he got a good view of its legs. Not only it’s legs, but the bulging pillar thrusting out the center of them. As the massive figure walked booms were echoed in Oliver’s ears. The giant finally got close to Oliver’s view, and he shuddered to see it was his brother. He wasn’t supposed to play on his brother’s PC, and now he was being punished. His brother pulled the chair from the table in a swift motion, causing Oliver to fall forward onto his face. “Oomph” he yelped as his nose landed square on the ground, bending it slightly. Using his arms to lift up, Oliver saw his brother quickly swing his legs in front of the computer chair. He was amazed by the sheer size of his brother but felt rather gross staring at his big butt from this angle. “BROTHER! HEY ED, DOWN HERE. BEHIND YOU!” Oliver yelled as he got up. Oliver shuddered as he saw his brother’s hands wrap into his boxer’s elastic band. The humongous man slowly pulled the grey undergarments down his legs. Oliver got an immediate change in both temperature and smell as his brother’s massive pale white ass slowly bent down ahead of him. That’s when he got a good look at the center of his asscheeks as they spread due to Ed bending down. Ed’s chocolate starfish winked at the small boy when he made eye contact with it as if it was saying hello. It was stained a dark brown, with a forest of hair surrounding it and his ass crack as a whole. Oliver was simply stunned by his brother’s naked butt. He could smell the mixture of ball sweat and shit from here. But, as he was petrified in shock, the tiny teen was too late to put where this was going. 

 

In slow motion, the titanic ass started to descend down to its seat. Oliver had to make a split decision. He was rather close to the dead center on the chair. He could either run forward or backward. Backward meant possibly being mashed into a paste by his buttcheeks, or getting stuck in his disgusting crack. And forward only lead to a ledge where his cock and balls would be resting. Oliver didn’t want to die either way but decided that if he could make it to the edge of the chair up front, he might be able to get spotted by his brother. Oliver dashed as quick as he could while the shadow of his brother’s behind loomed closer and closer. He hadn’t run so quick in his life, bolting forward at a tremendous speed for his size. But, as he was running so quickly, Oliver didn’t look at the ground to see a strand of stitching in his way. His tiny foot clipped the fiber, and he tripped forward. Landing on his face once again, Oliver had no more time to get up. A pulverizing force crushed Oliver’s legs and lower torso as he attempted to get back up. “AHHHHHHHHH. BROTHER NO!” he yelled as his brother’s hairy ballsack crushed the tiny boy’s lower half. Oliver took his hand and hit the mass of undulating flesh laid on top of him. “Hmmm, now what to look up,” Ed muttered to himself with one hand on the shaft and the other typing. Ed’s engorged testicles slightly pushed up and down as his brother slowly stroked his meat. This gave Oliver a plan, to use his arms to pull himself forward as the balls lifted. He knew his legs were broken but were just glad he could still move his arms. Then, the chair shifted.

 

Ed had finally found a site for him to start getting his stroke on, and bent back into the chair and grabbed his meat. As his brother bent back into a comfortable position, the leather chair bent with him. A hill was made behind the tiny boy, and he started to slide down it. Oliver tried to grab on to the leather surface to no avail. Slowly he slid down until he stopped right under the center of his brother’s testicles. “NO, NOT LIKE THIS,” Oliver said as a boost of energy was found within him. He attempted to army crawl up the great leather hill, but to no avail. He could hear some strange noises coming from his brother’s computer. It sounded like some lady going around and crushing cities while mocking her victims as they yelled a stock sound effect. Oliver was lucky his bro had his cock in hand, for if he dropped it he would be a stain on his balls. He had no choice but to turn around and go backward. Being in his crack was preferable to being dead, or so he thought. In front of Oliver was his brother’s smelly asscrack, opened just enough for his to crawl in. As he got close to the slightly spread cheeks, he just about puked from the smell. Oliver had a strong stomach and didn’t even notice the smell of his balls. But his ass was just too much. He couldn’t believe himself as he crawled into the crevice, inching forward one millimeter at a time. The fapping got faster from his brother, and as he was getting more into it he decided to switch positions, spelling disaster for his bug brother stuck in his crack. 

 

The hairy flesh walls surrounding Oliver began to close in on him. He desperately crawled forward until he could no more. He was stuck in place, being crushed on both sides by his brother’s ass flesh. He felt an immense heat above him and took a guess that he was directly under his brother’s poop chute. Yelling and writhing, Oliver bashed around in a desperate rage. As he flailed around, a cruel drop of ass sweat landed on the back of his head, flowing down his face. Oliver puked up his lunch as the watery ass slush approached his mouth. The taste was otherworldly awful, but he had no choice but to accept it. “GRRRRRRRRBLBLB”. A massive gurgle could be heard directly above Oliver. “DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE ED. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FART ON…” Oliver’s words were cut short. PHHHHFFFTSTSTSTSSTBBBBBLTBLBLBTLBT. The fart Ed unleashed started off silent and hot, but as it ended turned very wet. Oliver was in the direct blast zone as the hot wind hit him. His back was seared slightly from the warm gust. But as the 4-second long stinker concluded, he was sprayed on the back with a warm foreign substance. Oliver coughed up the rest of his stomach contents as soon as the fart subsided. The smell surrounded him like a cloud of acid. His nostrils flared and he could taste the raw ass in his mouth. He felt the disgusting filth on his back, a hot slimy substance that didn’t take long for him to guess what was. “OH GOD, I DON’T DESERVE THIS” Oliver yelled out between his coughing fits. The stench was inescapable and didn’t seem to pass for Oliver. He could do nothing but bash around and hope his brother would feel him. Little did he know, that would be the worst thing for him. 

 

“What the fuck,” Ed said annoyed, “Is there something in my ass?” he concluded. “I swear to god if it’s another bug, it’s going to regret this,” Ed said as he paused his giantess porno and stood up. Oliver’s prayers were answered as he felt the asscheek walls lift up around him, and semi-fresh air once again entered his nostrils. He flipped himself over like a fish to see his humongous brother’s silhouette ominously loom over him. He saw that he still had his hand on his red hot cock, and was slowly stroking it. He made eye contact with his brother and yelled to him, “FINALLY! ED YOU FUCKER. YOU BROKE MY LEGS AND FARTED ON ME! I ALMOST DIED!” Oliver screamed. “Oh, my my, another pest under my ass hmm” Ed unknowingly responded to his brother, “You things must love my ass or gas. Something draws you to this eh?” Ed said while turning and slapping his bubble butt. “So what is it, bug? You love my ass?” He asked the helpless victim on his chair. “No, no god no. IT’S ME, OLIVER!” the tiny teen responded to his brother’s smutty talk. Oliver screamed as his brother’s fingers drew close and proceeded to grasp around his torso. The pressure from the grab was enough to crack a few of his ribs. He flailed in the giant fingers as they rose quickly, stopping at the giant’s eyes. “Another of you weird lookin’ bugs? God, this is what, the third or fourth I’ve gotta kill today.” Edward announced. “NO PLEASE ED. I’M NOT A BUG, I’M YOUR BROTHER!” Oliver screamed in desperation as his brother contemplated. “Hmm, but how to kill you? Stepping on you maybe, Nah too quick and not much fun.” Ed contemplated out loud whilst holding his tiny victim. Oliver yelled more and more, trying to get anything else but cruelty out of his brother as he stared at his massive eyes. “Ohh, I know. Since you love my butt so much, you’d wanna be my little ass toy, right buggy?” Edward asked what he assumed was just a bug in his drunken eyes. “NOOOO, PLEASE NO. ANYTHING BUT THAT!” Oliver yelled back to get no response he wanted. “Yeah, let’s just get to the bed and lube you up real good,” Ed said while using his off-hand to continue his stroking his girth. Oliver just continued to scream and flail as his brother walked toward his bed and sat down, proceeding to lay on his back and reach for the lube on his headrest. After grabbing it and popping the cap open, he set the bug down on his chest. Oliver fell down on his brother’s chest, being flanked by his massive moobs to the left and right. His legs being broken still, he tried to crawl away but didn’t make much progress before being lifted once more. As the hand lifted upward, Oliver looked to his left and saw the other hand. On the opposite hand’s index finger was a generous glob of clear lube. “Ohh yes bug. I think both you and I will enjoy this. You being up my pooper was just the thing I needed to get me really going.” Edward said to the tiny toy in his fingers. Then in a quick flash, Edward started to cover the toy in the slick substance. Oliver screamed as the finger full of lube approached. When it got close enough Edward placed him in his palm and proceeded to lube up the tiny. The giant finger spared no space on Oliver’s body, getting lube in every crack and pore. He was flipped and pressed into the hand several times as the slimy substance covered him. “Good good, looks like your all lubed up and ready to go exploring my cave then bug?” Edward said as he positioned himself to receive the small package. 

 

Oliver was positioned once again in the man’s fingers, then the hand moved. It moved until landing in front of its destination, Ed’s spread ass cheeks. Ed had his legs lifted straight up and moved his fingers close to his pucker. “Oh wait, I got a present for you before you enter,” Ed said while pressing the bug directly on his pooper. Oliver was shoved face-first onto the massive brown stained hole ahead of him. He immediately heard another gurgle coming from the bowels ahead of him. Before he could scream, the gas already started to leak out. FSHHHHHHHHHHHBPBPBP. Another blazing silent one escaped the spread cheeks, with a little wetness at the end. Oliver was blasted directly in the face by the humid air. The smell was enough to make Oliver pass into unconsciousness for a brief moment. It had an almost eggy taste to it as Oliver breathed it in. He started to heave and cough as his brother turned him sideways for entry. “When you see your friends I ate in my shit, make sure to say hello to their bones eh?” Ed said in a hot tone as he prepared to stick the little ant in. “NO, PLEASE NO!” Oliver yelled as his face was once again pressed onto the open asshole. His head fit directly in the center hole, and with his body properly lubed it took just one quick push from the massive finger to plop Oliver in hell.

 

Oliver fell into the asshole as he was pushed in, landing with a wet thud. He couldn’t see anything but felt something below him. It was clearly a large shit stain that hadn’t been crapped out yet, and Oliver had just landed right on it. “OH GOD, I’M, I’M GONNA...” Oliver said as his stomach found more content to jettison from the horrid smell. He puked once more, followed by more heaving. The smell was beyond awful. No adjective or metaphor could properly describe its disgusting stench. Oliver couldn’t stop heaving and felt his lungs start to produce sharp pain. As he heaved again and again, eventually blood was spat out. “OH GOD, PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!” Oliver screamed. He crawled around and started to pound on the wall of flesh that was the sphincter. It didn’t even budge slightly from his punches. Oliver’s breathing became more and more strained with every inhale of the awful ass air. His punches turned into light slaps at the wall as Oliver started to get light-headed. Then, without warning an even warmer air entered the toot tunnel. Once again, Oliver started to heave. The air around him somehow got even worse, and warm. He was sweating feverishly from the warm wind as it remained in the tunnel. He then got an idea. If this was a fart, then his asshole would have to open slightly as it escaped. “It might be my only chance,” Oliver said while climbing the sphincter wall. Soon enough a gurgle rumbled all around Oliver, and his wish was granted. The huge blast of wind lifted him up and out of the hole. He was flying in the sky for a few moments before crash landing on the bed below him. He couldn’t believe he was alive, but as he turned himself around and looked up realized it might not be for long. 

 

Oliver’s scared eyes looked up at his brother staring right on him as he stroked his cock fastly. He watched as his brother leaned forward and smiled, then proceeded to point the end of his dong at the tiny victim. “Ohh, look. That little fart let you escape huh? Well then,” he said while pumping his meat faster and faster, “it looks like you could use a cum bath!” Ed moaned as he felt his climax approaching. Oliver couldn’t even move as his brother said this. He was sore and his breath was heavy. All he could let out was a small, “please” before his brother blew his load. Oliver’s eyes centered in on the cock’s eye as it started to cum. A little pre-cum was released just before a huge spurt of white baby batter was released. Oliver was sprayed completely by the mound of cum guzzling from the tower sized penis. As it landed on him the warm liquid was spread on him and the sheet around him. It got in his mouth, his eyes, everywhere. Oliver coughed up some of the white juice from his mouth, trying to spit the rest of his brother’s cummies out. “BRO, PLEASE STOOOOP!” he yelled before the second wave was released. Once more he was blasted with the sticky stuff, as it started to pile up around him. He was now completely submerged in his brother’s semen. He was so small he could feel the individual sperm in the liquid as they died in the open air. He tried to push away some of the liquid covering him up but was only met with more landing on him. After many spurts cum being let out, it was looking like Ed had finally released all his load. Oliver began to crawl forward, trying to escape drowning in his brother’s sperm. But before he could drown or escape, he felt those familiar fingers wrap around his torso and was lifted upward. “Ohh, the little buggy is all covered in cum. Hmm, well I’m not sure how to end you now.” Edward said while holding the cum covered bug. “I suppose I should just gas you to death, I’m feeling a real big one building up.” Edward continued to talk while walking off the bed out to the living room. “God I love being alone in the house, I can just do whatever I want to you without getting caught,” said the giant as he walked toward the dining room table. He pulled a chair out and faced it toward himself.

 

Oliver was flung above the chair and dropped unceremoniously onto its hard wooden surface. He landed on his back, causing a heavy pain to shoot over his body. He faced upward as he saw his brother turn around and reintroduced his pale ass to his view. As Oliver tried to move he realized he couldn’t move at all. He assumed his back had been broken and was forced to watch as his brother enforced his cruel punishment. He watched as his brother used his hands to spread his cheeks and reveal his pucker once more. He kept his cheeks spread as he began to sit. Oliver could only watch as the sky was replaced with a direct view of the humongous asshole falling from above. It got closer and closer, and eventually, the ass landed on the seat. Oliver smelt the familiar smell of ass once more. And yet again he was stuck dead under the smelly, warm hole. “Ok little one, I think this next fart should kill you. If not, then maybe the one after. I’ll just sit here and fart until you’re no more.” cruelly announced Edward. “Oh, I can feel it coming little bug. Better plug your nose, hee hee,” said Edward as he leaned slightly forward. Oliver’s body was completely covered by the anus and was slightly smashed by it as he leaned forward. Deep inside, Oliver could hear a great rumble echo in his brother’s guts. He started to cry as he realized his fate was so ironic. His brother was always the quiet and polite one, while he was always such a brat. He could remember farting on his brother in a rude way so many times. And now, the tables were turned. PBPBPBPBLLBPTBLLBTLPTBPTBLTBLFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPBPB. A loud bubbly 12-second stinker was blasted onto the tiny boy. Oliver’s face was peeled back from the hot wind. Part of his face was actually ripped off from the sheer force of the fart. As it began to wind down a few small pieces of shit, not big enough for Ed to notice, fell on Oliver’s tiny form. One piece landed smack dab on Oliver’s mouth, and he was forced to swallow. He couldn’t bring himself to put the liquidy shat down his mouth, however, and he started to cough as much up as he could. “Ahhhhh. That was a good one, but maybe not quite enough for the little bug. Maybe this will finish him.” Edward said before grasping his stomach and forcing a fart out. Ed grunted just before his foul creation was released. FFFBBPBTPBTPBTPPBBBPPPPP. Another bubbly gas storm was put onto Oliver. This one was all wet, causing a shower of liquid shit to fall onto him. His face was completely covered, and he could do nothing about it. He couldn’t swallow the substance before, but now both his mouth and nose were engulfed by the brown goo. “Ohh, that was a wet one. I wonder if the bug got some special sauce with that one, hee hee hee” chortled Edward after releasing the gas bomb. “Hmm, no I think it’s still living. Maybe one more, and it’s lights out for it.” Ed said while focusing on his gut. “Mmmmmmmm” Ed grunted. PBBBLPLBPLBSTSTPLSPLSPLPSLPLRRRRRRT. Oliver was already suffocating from the brown gunk before the next fart. But this wasn’t just a fart, but a proper shart. To Oliver’s small size, it was as if a full septic tank’s worth of shit had just rained down on him. He was completely submerged by the liquid poo. It entered his mouth, nose, eyes, and everywhere else it could. Oliver couldn’t even scream as he was drowning. Oliver could only release slight coughs and the occasional twitch as he suffocated in the gunk. “Oops, I sharted,” said Ed while standing up and looking at his smelly art. Ed just laughed at the helpless bug stuck in his poop. “Aww, little buggy not strong enough for a little poo huh? Are you gonna drown in my poop? That’s what your useless life leads up to. Eating my shit to death. I bet you liked it, little maggot. Didn’t you?” Ed said as he squatted over the chair. “Well, since it looks like your still twitching down there, it looks like your somehow still alive. I think I’ll just watch you suffer in my shit till you stop moving.” Ed said in a horney tone. And he was correct, Oliver was destined to suffocate via shit. Not just any shit, but his own brothers. Oliver finally passed out from lack of oxygen and was killed from asphyxiation shortly after. In the end, Oliver’s last thoughts were of pain and disgust. Being surrounded by his brother’s brown substance, and brought to the end by it. He couldn’t even think of a more humiliating way to go if he tried. His very last thought was of his mother, hoping that she would at least survive this. 

 

Ed watched with a happy smile and a plugged nose as the bug in his poop stain finally stopped twitching. He got up and grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen to clean it up. He wiped the stain from the chair in a quick motion and looked at the poo now on the paper towel. The bug was in the center of it, plastered to the towel along with his shit. “Hmm, yep it’s dead for sure,” he said before folding the towel up. He then proceeded to crush the paper towel in his hand, hearing a soft pop in it as he did. “Well, if it wasn’t dead then, it is now,” Ed said while walking toward the trash can. He pressed on the small lever at the bottom to open the lid. He saw that the trash was rather full, but could easily take one more paper towel. He scrunched the towel into the garbage, burying it in-between the other filth. Then, releasing the step, the lid fell back down and the deed was done. “Well that was fun, I suppose. Now I’m hungry again though.” Ed said while looking around. “Ohh yeah, I totally forgot about the cake mom made me.” He said as he spotted the cake on the table. Still naked, he stumbled over toward the cake and gave it a happy, hungry look. “I think I’ll have these pieces,” he said. His mother had loved him all his life, but now Heather would regret the day she had Ed. She didn’t know he would be her undoing.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading ;)

The Beginning of her End (M/f, F,?) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait. Happy 2020 y'all! Hope this chapter will sate your tastes for now, I'll try to release the next one sooner. As usual, Hope you enjoy ;)

Heather had been stuck listening to her dear son walk around the house and proceed to eat, sit on, and pass gas on what she assumed to be the other shrunken members in the house. She knew that this must be some form of cruel karma. She had been crushing, devouring, and doing other dastardly things to the bugs she found since she was a child. She hated bugs, and always sought to do away with everyone she found. Now, she was nothing but a bug stuck in the frosting on her son’s birthday cake. 


The last thing Heather heard clearly was her enormous son walking into what she assumed was his room. She still could only see the sky, and now that the frosting was hardened she couldn’t move at all. After many minutes, and only hearing some vague noises coming from the aether, some loud thuds were approaching her position. “God I love being alone in the house, I can just do whatever I want to you without getting caught,” she heard an echo from her son’s lips. “Oh god, who does he have now?” Heather thought before hearing the sound of a chair being pulled out but amplified due to her size. “Ok little one, I think this next fart should kill you. If not, then maybe the one after. I’ll just sit here and fart until you’re no more.” Heather horrifically heard escape Ed’s massive mouth. “Oh god, what the…” Heather said before having an old memory resurface to her mind.


She could recall clearly a time when Edward was around eight, maybe nine. Ed was on summer break, and there were bugs seemingly all around the house. It was just the two of them in the house, with Emily being at a friend’s house and Oliver visiting with some cousins out of state. It was around late breakfast time, with the young Ed sleeping in on his break. He had just gotten up when she was eating the scrambled eggs and crispy bacon she had cooked around 30 minutes prior. Heather shoveled the last bit of eggs and piece of bacon as Ed groggily walked toward the kitchen, clearly dazed in his wake. “Oh hello darling, I made you some eggs and bacon. Go ahead, your plates already ready.” Heather said in a sweet motherly tone to her droopy boy. “Thanks, Mom,” Ed replied back with half-closed eyes while grabbing his plate and taking the seat next to his mom. Heather eyed the seat he was taking and noticed something on it. Her right eyebrow cocked upward in interest on the teeny thing on the chair. She got up from her chair, getting closer to Ed’s almost claimed seat. “Mom, what are you doing?” Ed asked in a disgruntled yet curious tone. “Hmmm, it seems like there’s a bug on your seat,” replied Heather in an almost cocky tone. Ed flanked the seat beside his mom and looked closer onto the seat. It was an ant; something so small and insignificant he probably wouldn’t have noticed if his Mommy hadn’t told her. “So what,” Ed said, “just crush it.” Heather mouth lit up in a rather creepy smile before saying, “Well that’s the plan Ed, but why not have some fun with it first eh?”. Ed looked at her, befuddled at what she said. “Oh trust me Cupcake, it’s real fun. Lemme show you.” Heather said as she unbent her position back to straight. “It’s simple. You could really do anything you want to little bugs.” Heather said as she turned around and faced her soft panty-clad ass to the seat. “You could step on them, eat them, or even…” She said as her butt fell upon the seat, “Sit on them and fart.” As soon as the ass in tight panties hit the seat, a rumbly 5-second fart reverberated on the wooden surface. Bpbtppbptbtpbptbpbptbp. “Eeeeww Mommy, gross,” Ed said in a playful tone as he covered his nose. Heather smiled at her boy, letting out a little chuckle from her son’s comment. She had always thought it was fun to toy with little pests, so she saw no reason that her son wouldn’t either. The light-hearted mother then got a whiff of the eggy monster she had just released and followed her son’s que to stave off the sulfur infused stench. “Ewwwwww, Mom! That really stinks!” Ed yelled in a nasally tone because of the blocked nose. “Hehehe, I know, I’m so bad.” She replied playfully. “Hmm, so it’s not bad to kill bugs? That’s not what my teacher says.” Ed said in a clearly thoughtful tone. “No, no, no dear. They’re just bugs. Pests,” Heather said with a glee in her heart for her strange pastime, “They are meant to be our toys. After all, why would they be so small if they weren’t meant to be toys?” Heather answered Ed’s question in a happy, sure inflection. “Hmmm, I guess that makes sense,” Ed said as he released his pinched fingers from around his nostrils. Heather had seen something in her purified vision, on the floor just as her son finished speaking. Another ant, crawling about her spotless laminated floor. “See Ed, put down your plate and look over there,” Heather spoke while pointing toward the kitchen. Ed followed his mom’s command, and after putting his plate on the table looked at what she was pointing at. He saw it too, another bug skittering across the floor at a small pace. “Go ahead Sugar Plum, get rid of it however you want.” she continued as Ed approached the helpless vermin on the ground. “However I want?” Ed stated, clearly thinking his cruel choice over. 


Heather’s memory concluded with Ed picking the small ant up, carefully taking care to not crush it in his small fingers. Heather could clearly tell her young tike was turning the gears inside. She was rather curious how he would do it herself. She saw him look down at his stomach and heard it faintly grumble from her seat. He looked back up at the helpless ant, with most of its legs broke twitching helplessly on the tip of his index finger. He licked his lips and drew his finger closer to his maw. Heather grinned, remembering that the first time she thought about how to toy with her bugs, she chose to eat her first few as well. His index finger inched to the hole in his face, as it opened up wide to receive its meal. He slid the ant off his finger and onto his tongue, then in one quick motion closed his mouth, and gulped the ant down his gullet. “So, how does it taste?” Heather asked her son. “Mmmmm, hey that ant was pretty yummy!” Ed said back to her. “See I told you, little one. Now come here and eat your breakfast…” Heather said in her memory before a strange loud noise snapped her back into reality. PBBBLPLBPLBSTPLSLRRRRRRT. “Oops, I sharted,” Heather heard as her head descended from the clouds. Immediately, she gasped in horror as she heard the liquid-air mix release, followed by the sound of her horney son saying it as if to confirm her suspicion of the crass noise. She saw her son’s enormous shadow cast over her and followed it to the giant man’s body looming over the chair he was pooting on. He let out an evil chuckle before monologuing, “Aww, little buggy not strong enough for a little poo huh? Are you gonna drown in my poop? That’s what your useless life leads up to. Eating my shit to death. I bet you liked it, little maggot. Didn’t you? Well, since it looks like your still twitching down there, it looks like your somehow still alive. I think I’ll just watch you suffer in my shit till you stop moving.” Heather heard her son say in such glee. He squatted back down, leaving her in the dark as to where he was. “Oh god. This is my fault. I caused this.” Heather said out loud, as her body found more tears to cry. Heather once again had her son’s shadow cast over her; this time it passing over her and moving toward the kitchen. She heard the sound of a paper towel ripping off its pre-cut ridges.  “Hmm, yep it’s dead for sure.” Heather heard, followed moments later by, “Well if it wasn’t dead then, it is now,”. The loud metal pang of the bin’s lid hitting the wall sounded off, as Heather deduced that he just put one of his own friends or family members defiled corpse in the bin like the rest of the last day’s trash. 


“Well that was fun, I suppose. Now I’m hungry again though. Ohh yeah, I totally forgot about the cake mom made me.” Heather heard the words she desperately hoped she wouldn’t. Her titanic son’s face loomed over her once more. She could see the voracious gaze, the carnal look in her son’s eyes as he peered down on his next meal. “I think I’ll have these pieces,” he said as he grabbed another paper plate and reached for a piece. Heather desperately tried once more to escape her plaster prison. No matter what she tried, the frosting that was hardened around her wouldn’t budge. Then she felt the ground around her start to lift in an unsettlingly fast pace. In one quick sweep, Heather’s screaming bug body was taken along with the cake piece onto Ed’s plate. “This piece, and this one I guess too” Ed blurted out as he got his two pieces of birthday cake onto the paper plate he held. Afterward, Ed took his plate with him and started to walk to his room. Heather was screaming as loud as she could before she realized that Ed had already proved to her that he would just crush her like an insect. On one hand, she desperately wants to get discovered and possibly returned to normal. But on the other hand, being crushed, or even worse by the hands of her own son wasn’t something she planned on. She looked up at her son while contemplating her catch 22, and noticed he was walking to his room. “Damnit, think. What will I do?” Heather thought out loud as the two of them entered his room.


After a few steps, Ed had taken a seat on his computer chair, resting the plate of cake on the desk. The tiny in the frosting prison had no choice but to face the turbulence as the cake was quickly dropped onto the table. Heather still didn’t know what to do, but Ed had made up a plan for her as he picked up a plastic fork and stuck it into the cake piece she lied upon. “ED! Please, It’s me, your mom!” the helpless tiny yelled as a large bite of the cake was taken with the fork and shoveled in the giant’s mouth. It looked like he barely chewed up the cake before gulping it down his gullet. He panned his eyes down to the cake and stabbed his fork to it once more before stopping abruptly. Heather looked up at her son’s massive brown eyes and felt his baleful stare upon her. “There are no sprinkles on this cake, so what are you?” Ed said as his eyes focused on the strange speck in the white frosting. “ED! Ed, it’s me! Please notice me Ed, I beg you!” Heather screamed. The giant face of her son drew closer to her, and a smile was painted on his face. “Yet another bug and this time stuck in my cake,” Ed said as his head retreated back before continuing, “Hmm, it seems that you little things are just putting yourself in harm’s way at this point. What is it bug, do you wish to be eaten with my cake?” Ed said, keeping his coy smile intact. Heather writhed around, screaming for help. Begging to not be devoured by her voracious son. His hand moves toward the plate, picking up the other piece of cake next to the speck. Ed brings it up to his mouth and bites it, taking a chunk that cut the piece in half. He chews it slow and deliberatley, staring at the little thing on his cake. Heather watches in abject horror as her sons gyrating mouth moves closer to her sweet prison, then opens up. Inside the maw is the moist leftovers of the cake he was chewing. He let out a heavy sigh, giving Heather a warm wash of cake flavored breath. After finishing chewing, Ed swallows the bite and continues to speak to his prey. “Hmmm, no I don’t think I’ll eat you. I already ate 2 of your brothers. Don’t want to be too repeditive on you bugs, I’ll get bored.” Ed stated before finishing off the piece of cake he was holding. Him, just staring down upon Heather while she wails and squirms fruitlessly. Heather watches her son gaze upon her hapless self, chewing and thinking up her demise. Tears spilt down her cheeks while she yelled for dear help. Ed swallows up the bite and looks slightly angry. “I just don’t know, how am I going to dispose of you? I can’t say that I want to step on you. It’s just not that fun. I already decided I didn’t want to eat you. I suppose I’m out of gas as well, although I think I gotta go poop. Oh, maybe that’s what I’ll do.” Ed says as he drew his fingers close to the helpless bug.


Heather was released from the frosted prison, just to be placed in her huge son’s grasp. Her whole body was sore from staying stuck in that same position for what seemed like forever. She was picked up and placed into darkness inside the giant’s palm. She could sense that he was walking somewhere by the movement going on. After a short moment, light hit the mother’s eyes once more. Harsh, flouresent light. “I’m in the… the bathroom?” Heather thought as her eyes adjusted. The bathroom was quite a small one, with the mirror and sink laying directly aside the toilet. Heather yelped as Ed’s hand moved downward and dropped her onto the sink’s edge. “Now…” Ed said as he began to slide his knickers down, revealing his girth, “I think I gotta release this shit I’ve been brewing.”

Isabel's Insane Ending (M/f) by Pizzatime2300
Author's Notes:

Here's the last chapter of this story. Sorry for the wait, but know that I plan to continue my prievious story Dying for Booty. This is a primarily scat story, but involves some cock vore and saliva stuff. Hope you enjoy, and don't be afraid to comment!

Isabel had been mourning over Ambers’s lifeless corpse for some time now. The two of them had been friends since elementary school. She’d never imagine her boyfriend had such a cruel side, although she had seen that he was more than willing to squash bugs. She recalled a time at her place when there was a small roach in her room, and Ed had stepped in to kill the pest. Isabel was personally terrified of most bugs, ironic given her current situation. When he flattened the small roach with his boot, Isabel swore she saw him mutter something to himself, almost relishing the kill. She wasn’t sure to make of it then and forgot about it. Now, she saw his sadism at work, and it cost her her greatest friend. Her tears had just added to the large ocean of pee around her. Some of it was her own, and the rest being Ed’s. As time passed, being alone in the quiet, lonely bathroom, Isabel knew what her fate would be. She imagined the disgusting fate in her head over and over. Ed, walking in with a load to release. And she would be directly in the blast zone. Even before Ed walked in earlier she had tried to climb the ginormous white porcelain wall to no success. She was a sitting duck in the worst place to be for a bug. As she ran the scenario over in her head once more Isabel gasped when she heard footsteps closing in on her. She took one last look at Amber, sobbed and got her lungs ready to scream. “He has to notice me, or I’m finished!” she thought as the doorknob jiggled. The door burst open, and the looming giant’s shadow quickly took the light from the toilet. Isabel got Ed into her sights and immediately screamed for dear life. Despite her loudest scream, it was quickly cut off by his own words. “Now, I think I gotta release this shit I’ve been brewing,” Ed stated as he slid his underwear down his hairy legs. “Ohhh, I can feel this one. It’s gonna be so big. That’s too bad for your fellow bug in my toilet.” Ed said, pointing what he didn’t know to be his mother down at the toilet. 


“Oh my god, that’s his mom! It’s Heather!” Isabel yelled before being interrupted once again. She wasn’t interrupted by words at first, but his gesture. She just realized that Ed’s shaft was fully erect. He laid his empty hand on his cock, stroking slowly. “Mmmmm, god I can feel the load in my ass. It’s begging me to release it. Pleading to be dumped. But first, there’s another part of my body that’s hungry.” He said while facing his shaft at the toilet. Isabel watched in horror as his hand currently stroking stopped and moved to the head of his girth. The toilet bug could hear the screams of Heather as she helplessly writhed in his grasp. The massive hand took Heather in a different position, putting her longways in his index and thumb. “I’m gonna swallow one of your own with my mighty cock. It’ll be melted into hot cum for me later, little poop bug.” Ed said, grinning while inching his own mother toward his hungry member. Isabel could only scream and watch in agony as Heather was inched toward the mouth of his pale snake. When she made contact with the beastly cock, a little mound of pre-cum oozed out of the massive urethra. Ed bit his lip, eager to try this new method he remembered from seeing a video online. “Get in there!” he hungrily pleaded as he shoved the little one down the pipe. Isabel stopped screaming for some time and only gasped in disgust as the show was put on in the sky above her. Ed had looked more pleased sexually than she had ever seen, even more, aroused than when they had sex. His eyes rolled back in pleasure when the bug fully made entry. He moaned in excitement, letting his shaft do the work. “Oh yes, look upon my work tiny bug. One of your own swallowed. Not by my mouth, nor my butt. By my peen, to be added to my next cum load. It is, exhilarating to put you little bugs in your place. Speaking of which…” Ed rested his fists on his side, with his elbows jutting out. Isabel noticed the giant man shift a few inches down, bending his knees. FBLRBLRBTRLBRLBLBRTBTTBBTTBT. The bassy ten plus second fart echoed through the bathroom walls. “You are in quite the position little bug, wouldn’t ya say?” 


Isabel gasped as the line escaped his mouth. She had screamed and screamed, but it would seem nothing could take his lust away. The loud trumpet fart echoed in the bathroom, and in her ears. She screamed and begged the man standing above her, “No please Ed! Don’t do this! Not this, I can’t bear for this to be my end. I can’t die to your poop! It’s me, Isabel! Please notice me!” the small bug in the yellow sea yelled. “Ohh my god, I can feel my shit pushing on the backdoor. I wonder if the two others will be in here? I only ate them a few hours ago…” Ed said as he pushed a rancid hot SBD out his strained anus, “but I think they might be eager to join there friend.” Isabel continued to cry as her boyfriend’s rear end faced her. His pale, hairy butt was quite round and thick. Isabel always liked a man with ass, but now her favorite ass would come to turn that view around. “Now it’s time for you to get buried little bug. You better hope my shit crushes you into a paste, or else you might just live down in the sewers along with my waste for the rest of your days.” The little bug in the water was engulfed by shadow. In her last moments of light, Isabel saw Ed’s phat ass spread above her. His hair was plastered all around his anus, which seemed to stare at her eagerly. The dirty hole was twitching with anticipation, eager to release its load. The plump buttocks inched closer and closer and finally landed upon its throne. The only light that was let through was coming from between the giant’s legs. The shadow of his penis was cast down directly on the tiny bug. Isabel looked up in horror, to see the vague shape of his anus twitching above her dark container. Without warning an airy fart exploded into the toilet out of his bowels. The foul air blasted onto Isabel, splashing her around the piss filled tank. She resubmerged into the water, being forced under the surface of the water by the explosion of air. Isabel quickly swam back up but wasn’t very happy with the view. She saw his stained anus start to spread open, releasing the beast within. The anus was pushed to its limit by the massive turd being released. Isabel got a more than a direct view of the humongous brown train sliding down the tunnel. As soon as the turd hit the air though, Isabel was forced to cough and hack from the smell of pure shit hitting the air. The fact that the toilet was almost sealed shut didn’t help. In a flurry of almost puking and crying, Isabel could only watch as the anus tore the end of the mountainous turd. The brown mass began to fall quickly, and the small girl tried her best to swim swiftly. She was lucky she did, for the mound of feces landed directly behind her. As the turd broke water a great splash was made, sending the toilet bug flying and swimming away. When Isabel finally got ahold of herself and stopped being forced underwater by the wave she looked up once more to get a somehow even more horrifying image. The anal ring expanded once more, but instead of a solid mass, a torrent of filthy diarrhea was let loose. Before Isabel could even scream she was pelted in the face and brought back underwater by the horrid brown sludge. The whole bowl was now entirely covered in the semi-liquid shat. Isabel began to swim back up in the dark. When getting her head up to the surface Isabel noticed that she was right next to the giant solid log he dropped earlier. She knew that she had a better chance on top of this brown ocean than in it, and began to climb. The surface of the log was rocky in texture and allowed her to climb up with relative ease. The dooky juice was still raining from above during her climb. She made it to the top of the makeshift lifeboat and began to wonder if she was able to make it out of this. Now that she got time to breathe, her senses were assaulted by the smell of point-blank shit. Even the dankest of farts was nothing comparable to the smell in this porcelain prison. Unfortunately, being distracted by the horrid odor left Isabel unaware until the last second of what was going on above her. She realized that diarrhea had stopped raining down momentarily, and looked up. A focused grunt could be heard from Ed as he desperately pushed this huge log out. Isabel’s eyes widened at the sheer size of the log It put even the one she stood on to shame, and to her was probably the size of a skyscraper. With each of the giant’s grunts, the log was pushed more outward, and Isabel knew that if that thing landed anywhere near her she was dead. That’s when she got what was probably a bad idea, but maybe one that would allow her to live. She began to try and quickly dig herself into the turd, burying most of her body within it. Luckily the surface of the feces was quite malleable and easily dug through. Isabel was left facing toward the looming turd when the anus finally clamped it off. She watched as it fell toward the water, and saw that it would land close to her. She just closed her eyes and hoped she would live. The ginormous log landed directly on the one already present in the water, causing it to flip and wind violently. Isabel was repeatedly flipped underwater and spun in all manner of directions. She couldn’t help but vomit from the amount of movement occurring in this smelly hell. The rain of partial-solid poop juice had continued to pour out of the hole above after the monster log had dispersed as well, with non-stop wet spurts being reverberated in the toilet. Eventually, the turd that Isabel stuck herself in had stopped flipping and spinning, and fortunately for her ended up facing with Isabel’s face side up. If it hadn’t, Isabel would of likely just drowned under the shit layered water. She undug her hands from the mushy substance and tried to wipe her face-off, but only realized that it wouldn’t help. Isabel opened her eyes as best she could to see that there was movement above. It looked like Ed was finally finished, and was wiping. Isabel’s eyes were burning from the mulch that covered her face, but she could vaguely see the image of Ed getting up and standing over her. 


“Hmm, I can’t quite see that bug, maybe it’s under the surface… Oh, wait no I see it!” Isabel heard escape Ed’s mouth. “Look at you little buggy, embedded in my turd. You love my shit so much you just couldn’t help be apart of it.” Ed stated. Isabel tried to scream but was only able to let out feeble cries in her tired beaten state. She was completely covered in Ed’s shit, the substance caked over her entire body. She watched as Ed dropped the shit covered toilet paper into the toilet that he was carrying, and proceeded to bring his hand to his now erect member. “Looking at your sorry state, I just can’t help but get horney. What do ya say, I’ll let your friend out right now? I’m sure you’ll want some company on your way down.” Ed said in a happy tone before grabbing and beginning to stroke his member. A lustful moan was let out by the giant as he began to pick up the pace. Isabel had found it slightly harder to dig herself out of the turd than it was to dig into it, but with some effort, she got out and was standing. Unfortunately, she didn’t know what to do from here. “Oh, fuck!” Ed panted in a turned-on manner, clearly close to climax. Isabel was sure she didn’t want to jump back into the water but didn’t really have the choice to run anywhere while on the shit island. Her ears were filled with the noise of Ed’s meat slapping. Her eyes widened as she looked upward once more to see Ed’s meat get closer and closer. Ed had bent down and aimed his gun directly at his intended target, and waited to release his load. Isabel fell directly backward in sheer terror of the looming boner. His hand worked itself as fast it could and one more moan escaped Ed before he blasted. The tiny bug on the turd was paralyzed as the shower of white goo shot toward her at breakneck speed. Isabel was blasted back by the load of jizz that shot directly at her. The huge mound of spunk completely buried the tiny lady. Isabel struggled under her sperm prison. The substance around her seemed to be writhing and moving slightly around her. Then she felt something else land on top of her, it was different from the sticky liquid that surrounded her. She grabbed the object and realized that it was Ed’s mom, Heather. She had been shoved in Ed’s shaft and now had been released. Isabel pushed the cum away that surrounded the two of them and tried her best to get her to wake. When she finally got a good look at the fellow shrunken person she was shocked to see what the short trip into Ed’s nutsack had done to her. The whole left side of her torso and many other places on her body were melted off to the bone. Her hair and eyes were nonexistent, melted in the cum vat, and she was obviously dead. More tears escaped Isabel’s eyes as she looked up at the monsterous man who just unknowingly killed his own mother in such a horrid fashion. Her watery eyes painted a vision of the giant man panting in great extasy while standing over the two bugs stuck in his shit. “Ed! Ed! DOU YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU’VE DONE!” The helpless Isabel yelled at the towering monster. Ed glared down with his tired, yet satisfied glare at the mess he made. “Hmm, you two bugs are really stuck there eh? Well, I’m just about done with you, so I guess this is goodbye,” stated Ed while his hand hovered toward the toilet’s lever. “ED NO!” screamed Isabel, and was shocked to see Ed’s hand slip back. “Oh wait, I have one more present for you before you go down.” announced the giant face that loomed directly above the hole of the toilet. He started to snort and hack, and Isabel could tell he was fixing to cough up a loogie. Ed just fixed a smile on his face as he summoned the snot into his mouth. His lips slightly opened as a ginormous glob of mucus and slowly descended down. Ed dangled the spit out his mouth and aimed for the bug below. Isabel could do nothing but scream as the mound of spit fell down toward her. It landed and enveloped both Isabel and Heather’s lifeless body. She frantically swam around to try and escape, which was surprisingly easy. She glared up and yelled in one more desperate attempt at living, but was met only with Ed’s pale ass once more. The huge buttcheeks spread slightly and she got to look at the chocolate starfish wrinkle and pucker. PFFFFBBLRPBLRBLBPTLBTP. “Ah, there’s my last parting gift for you bugs. Have a good time in the sewers, little ones.” Ed said before turning around and reaching for the lever. “NO ED! DON’T PLEASE! IT’S ISABEL, YOUR…” Isabel yelled before being interrupted. Very suddenly she was flung forward and landed face-first into the spit and cum covered turd. The quick avalanche of water that washed over her was enough to mash the bug into the turd. All of Ed’s mess was squished together as it flung with the water around the toilet ring. The pressure of the wave was crushing Isabel, and with one last scream, her body crunched into a paste on top as the log she was on passed down the drain. “Hmm hmm hmm, silly bugs. Now I wonder where everyone went. What’s taking them so long?” Ed pondered unaware of tonight’s actions, “Oh well, I’m sure they’re fine.”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! ;)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8840