Belle's Brutal Body by RedSplotch
Summary:

29-year-old Belle’s life was falling apart. She was having a ‘quarter-life crisis’ if you will. Luckily, she discovers a shrink ray just in time. She brutally tortures and crushes innocent people for a release. Later, she grows and can right some wrongs.

I've consolidated some stuff from the original version, I also added the "New 'friend " chapter out of order because I somehow missed it. 

I put gentle and giant male as tags but that is not too prevalent- only chapter 18.

Enjoy!

 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 16547 Read: 156664 Published: December 03 2019 Updated: August 01 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Belle's Plan by RedSplotch

2. "Men Have Such Low Pain Tolerance" by RedSplotch

3. The Gold Digger by RedSplotch

4. Prey by RedSplotch

5. An Offer He Couldn't Refuse by RedSplotch

6. The Blushing Bride by RedSplotch

7. Fight or Flight by RedSplotch

8. Discovery by RedSplotch

9. Big Day by RedSplotch

10. Tiny's View by RedSplotch

11. New "Friend" by RedSplotch

12. Arrival by RedSplotch

13. Belle's World by RedSplotch

14. A Brave Man by RedSplotch

15. Giantess Affairs by RedSplotch

16. Likeminded by RedSplotch

17. Contact by RedSplotch

18. Power-Trip Rationalization by RedSplotch

19. Angels and Demons by RedSplotch

20. Chapter 20- Only One Can Win by RedSplotch

21. Chapter 21- New Perspective by RedSplotch

Belle's Plan by RedSplotch

As her Uber approached her apartment complex, Belle slipped off her strappy high-heeled sandals. She had just come from a wedding and reception where she’d been a bridesmaid for her friend. Slightly tipsy, she stumbled towards the door, her soft white feet smashing clumsily against the red carpet leading to her apartment’s entrance.  Belle, just a few weeks shy of her 30th birthday, had done well for herself professionally. However, she was beginning to experience regret, her friend’s wedding had made her realize that she had no family, no boyfriend, and dwindling friends, all because of her burn-out job. After struggling to unlock her door, she ambled into her kitchen grabbed a Tylenol, and sat down on the couch.  She opened social media and scrolled through her phone. She saw many pictures of her friends’ wedding and the cute couple. The groom looked hot as ever, and Belle had thought of a fling with him a few times before. One brush of her ample breasts or buttocks, him staring into her big blue eyes and petty face, could lead all men one way…..but it was not to be. Belle eventually fell to sleep to the warm and pleasurable thoughts of a man sleeping next to her.

For the past few years Belle had worked as an accountant at one of the most distinguished accounting firms in the United States. As her name suggested, she was a Southern Belle. A thin but voluptuous blonde one at that. She’d come from an upper middle-class Alabama family, one who claimed to have lost their great wealth in the civil war and always tried to compensate with gaining high social status (getting graduate degrees, working for prestigious organizations). When she’d been gotten this job after grad school, her mother had advised her she must do anything to succeed.  She’d gotten her first promotion after an affair with her boss.  She remembered staying late night one night, when the office was deserted, and coming to her boss’ office with a ‘computer problem’ she bent over, her curvy ass a foot or two from his face. He’d simply mounted her and rode her. For Belle, it was exhilarating. But he wanted more. He lost his allure, and Belle grew bored and resentful, yet had to service him in return for the career favors he’d done. Luckily, after a few months, he was promoted up and she no longer had regular contact with him.

On Monday, 2 days after her friend’s wedding, Belle rolled into work. She was in the process of conducting an audit of a nuclear power plant. She was hence surprised when a HR manager wanted to speak with her. When Belle strolled into the HR manager’s office, the manager told her she would want to sit down. The news was bad. “Shan. The firm has informed me that due to recent perfections in technology, they will be automating more than half the audit process. You’re one of our youngest auditors, and I’m sorry to give you your 3 months’ notice”. Belle’s head spun. ‘I’ve given so much for this job, I’ve been mocked for my southern accent, I fucked my repulsive boss, I have no family, I’m the last of my girlfriends to be single, for this”. She eventually stormed out of the office and went to the bathroom to cry. Her manager subsequently offered her a day off, which she obliged.

Belle had not become a successful career woman without understanding the nature of power. Her mind rapidly came up with a plan to preserve her livelihood. The audit of the nuclear power plant company, a small family-owned one, put her in a position of power of them. She could certainly extort them for a bribe, or a job. After a few hours of hysterical crying and feeling bad for herself, Belle pulled herself together, hopped into a car and drove to the Nuclear Facility. The woman behind the desk asked her name, which Belle knew she wouldn’t recognize. With a smirk, she said “how about I tell you where I work, aka who I represent. I’m with Adam Applebaum (the name of her workplace), in the process of auditing your business”. The woman immediately called her boss on the Telecom. To both their surprise, there was no answer. “Jack must be doing research” the woman muttered. Wanting to make a good impression on their auditor, she followed up with “I’ll take you to his office. It’s next door to his lab, and he’ll come out to speak with you after a few minutes or so”. She led Belle to a well-furnished corporate office, with windows overlooking a large indoor laboratory. She saw a man and a woman, clad in radioactive protective gear moving around the lab. 10 minutes passed. Belle tapped her fingers. She was growing impatient. Suddenly, a violent flash of light blinded her. She stood up and walked towards the window and looked out. They were both gone.  She was seriously pissed now. Why were these people dicking her around? Breathing deeply, she opened the window and stepped out onto the catwalk. She didn’t have protective gear, but she did not care. She had nothing left to lose. She slowly descended the stairs, until her flats made contact with the cold ground of the lab……

Jack was a brilliant nuclear engineer. He’d pioneered nuclear technology and earned patents, and eventually became a stakeholder in the Nuclear company for which we worked. He’d left the company, objecting to the way it was run, caring more about short-term concerns and not the true potential of nuclear energy. Now aged 65, he was under significant pressure from his wife and daughters to retire, but was on the breakthrough of something big, a type of nuclear fusion. He’d been working in his lab with his youngest daughter, Claire the one who had most inherited his brilliance. Secretly, she was his favorite. They’d finally reached a breakthrough, a device which targeted energy to immediately trigger fusion.

Something had gone horribly wrong. When firing the device, he and his daughter both were blinded, and when regained their vision, they were in a new world. He estimated they were about half an inch tall. “Damn” he muttered. The device, rather than causing radiation sickness, had simply shrunk him and his daughter. “Dad, what the hell is going on?” his daughter yelled, near tears. “Don’t worry”, Jack said, hugging his daughter, “there’s a device up there that triggers fusion with less energy. It should reverse the shrinkage. Your mother or sisters will come looking for us soon, and they can grow us back”. No sooner had Jack said those words did both he and Claire feel the ground shake. Off in the distance, they saw her. A stunning blonde woman, donned in tan flats, black stockings, a tight gray skirt, and a very tight white blouse, flaunting her ample cleavage. The ground shook with each step. Jack couldn’t help but notice her cleavage, which to him looked like it was rising about 70 feet from her chest, sensually jiggling with each step. Jack, a Vietnam War Veteran, had instincts that knew it would be futile to run, as they were in the middle of the floor. Claire, however, did not have such instincts, she began to race for shelter under a lab table. Jack saw the giantess’ head turn. She’d seen Claire.

"Men Have Such Low Pain Tolerance" by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

This has torture stuff and gory violence. Please do not read if you're squemish. 

Belle saw a small figure, about half an inch tall, scurrying along the floor. She walked faster to try and see what it was. Once she was within a few feet away, she saw it was a miniature person. A woman, to be precise, probably about her same age. Her business instinct, her killer instinct, ingrained in her by her mother, was to move in for the ‘kill’ when her interlocutor showed any sign of weakness. She slipped her soft, stocking clad foot out of her flat, and slowly lowered it onto the girl, turning her into paste. She felt a surge of pleasure as the small body popped under her foot and felt the warmth of blood running off the stocking, giddy with the knowledge that just minutes ago the woman was just like her……She turned and saw a man, significantly older, to her right. It was probably the owner and CEO. In ecstasy, Belle wanted to show her power. She dragged her foot along the ground, smearing his daughter’s blood and some gore along her path as her foot rapidly approached the man. She needed him, so he got to live for now. But he didn’t know that, she thought. Playfully, she poked her big toe square into the man’s abdomen, causing him to fall flat on his butt, and probably broke a few ribs in the process.

Belle crouched down, giving the man a great view of her upskirt pussy and cleavage. The little man was curled up in a fetal position, but clearly still breathing and alive. Even though he was in eye-watering pain, Belle could see him ogling her upskirt. Belle smirked. “Who was she?” she asked the man mockingly. Belle knew the business was family owned and managed. She snapped back to reality. She didn’t want anyone to notice that what had happened to the tiny people. But the fun didn’t have to end there. Having such a bad week, Belle decided to spoil herself. She removed her stockings and panties. She used her panties as a rag to mop up the poor woman’s blood. She wanted to feel that warm liquid smearing on her most sensitive part. She was tempted to place the small man in her panties as well, leaving him to bathe in his daughter’s blood, but she thought better of it. That would surely kill him, she thought. Quickly, she scooped him up and placed him in her purse. On the floor a few feet away, she noticed a small device. ‘That must be the shrink ray’ she thought and grabbed it. Not wanting to draw attention to herself with the secretary by leaving out the main entrance, she identified a back entrance and scurried away.

Belle had used the slaying of that girl and maiming of the man as a release from her stress. Not having a job. Not having a husband or family. Power was a powerful aphrodisiac, and she’d more often been on the side of seducing the powerful. Now, she was the powerful. She thought of what must’ve happened in the lab. Clearly, some type of nuclear technology had shrunk her, and she knew that nuclear reactions worked in two directions. Theoretically, it could grow a human, too? She would have to wait until the shrunken man recovered to find out. When she got home, she set the man down. She pulled out a small washcloth and laid him on it, like a bed. She grabbed some rubbing alcohol and a tissue to remove the blood and clean any potential wounds from the man. “Good as new” Belle said to the man, as he glared at her. He laid there, silently, as she leaned her face to about one inch away from his body. “I have some questions, and I need answers, little speck”. Jack, a very bright man, finally spoke. “Why should I answer you? If I give you what you need, why will you let me live?”. Belle thought for a moment. Then she laughed deeply. This unsettled Jack, although he tried not to show it. “This is so silly. You have no choice in the matter. Let me show you what I mean”, the Goddess replied. She reached into her purse. She pulled out a pair of nail clippers, and without warning she swiftly sliced Jack’s left arm off. He screamed so loud Belle could’ve sworn it came from a real man. “I will stop your bleeding, if you answer me two questions. Is there a growth device, and where can I find it?” she sneered at Jack. In a pained delirium, he responded quickly “yes! It’s in my desk at the nuclear plant. It is believed that it can increase the length, width and height of something by 140x each”. She knew he was telling the truth, under such intense pain it would be difficult to concoct a lie. Belle smiled. Men have such a low pain tolerance, she thought.

End Notes:

I'll try to update the story later this month. It will include growth. 

The Gold Digger by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

There's torture at the beginning. 

Belle had promised to stop Jack’s bleeding arm socket and had every intention of keeping that promise. However, she had never promised not to give him worse problems. She sauntered over to the closet and grabbed a candle stick and box of matches. She lit the candle and let a little bit of the hot wax drip onto her index finger. Again, she smirked at Jack. His eyes were filled with fear, but he was too drained of blood and energy to scream. She gently pressed the tip of her index finger, covered in hot wax, up to Jack’s bleeding arm socket, sealing it. In unimaginable pain from unimaginable burns, Jack convulsed rapidly, then died of cardiac arrest from the stress. One of the most brilliant living men, with potential to solve resource shortage, died moments after handing over his works to further a status-seeking, power-hungry woman’s quest for absolute control.

Belle now knew where the growth device was and had a shrink ray. However, she was no closer to obtaining the growth ray. She thought the best way to approach the situation was to shrink a rich person, have them sign over their wealth to her, and then use that wealth to purchase the nuclear facility.  She knew just the person.

When it had happened, Belle had been eager to end the fling with her old boss. He was not a physically attractive man, being overweight and 10 years her senior. He also was not one for tact or foreplay, he simply liked to mount her. However, he’d given Belle a promotion and increased responsibility, and the young, status-hungry 25-year-old was willing to repay the favor. After he’d been promoted “upstairs”, he no longer had daily contact with Belle, although he frequently texted her, hoping for a booty call. It was easier for Belle to avoid him. However, he seemed disinterested. ‘He probably got another piece of ass’, Belle had thought to herself. Nonetheless, the man had used his higher salary and invested in some start-ups, and was now worth tens of millions of dollars. He was even married now. Nonetheless, Belle had a plan. His wife, presumably was a shameless gold-digging whore who wouldn’t like her husband to give away his fortune to Belle, even if she crushed him otherwise (the wife would prefer to inherit the money as his widow, whether than have her husband poor but alive). Belle would have to shrink the wife, and hold her hostage in an effort to get him to sign over his money to her. Belle was giddy with the thought of the power she would have over her dirty old harasser. She wanted to look into his eyes when she would shove his whore of a wife head first into her vagina. She’d place the woman on her nipple, and then jiggle her ample breasts around to make the wife hold on for dear life. And best of all, she’d make the wife come to her. She’d simply need to text the husband erotic things, convincing the wife of an affair, and the wife would eventually show up to chew Belle out.

Prey by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

This Chapter doesn't have any size change- Belle is hunting for Prey to shrink. It also serves as character development.

That Friday evening, Belle found herself on the grounds of a luxurious upstate villa. It was her old boss- turned multimillionaire’s home. When she’d texted him that she was feeling horny and lonely, he had presumably creamed himself. He said that he would be dropping his wife on a spa trip and would be getting very late, near midnight. After that, he had promised her sex just as good as when they had an affair. Belle sighed. ‘Men. They’re all the same’ she had thought. The sex hadn’t been that good after the first couple times anyway. But like any good gold-digger, Belle hadn’t let on to that. Belle, who was now a NYC girl, had to rent a car to get there and left before the Hertz closed, hence arriving a few hours early at the upstate villa. She was also paranoid the police would pay her a visit over the missing Nuclear Plant owner and his daughter, not that she couldn’t deal with the cops.

Belle was surprised to see that she was not alone at the villa. She knew of course that there were probably a few live-in staff, but she saw that some facilities had been rented out for a wedding. She could see in the distance the white-clad bride and tuxedoed groom posing for photos at dusk. She felt a surge of anger. The bridge and groom had managed to both be wealthy enough to have a wedding at a villa such as this, but also were successfully starting a family. It was easier for men, she knew. Rich and powerful men put no effort into dating, and his bride had probably not been dumb enough to try and start a career of her own. But her mood improved quickly. The wedding entourage was moving towards the main house where she was staying. She had also brought her shrink ray with her.

After her old boss has texted her that his flight home had been delayed (why on earth did he fly commercial? She wondered), she made the decision to infiltrate the party. She’d like to take away the bride and groom, and maybe the best man and bridesmaids too. She felt a surge of pleasure knowing that she had been a bridesmaid at her own friend’s wedding just 6 days earlier. Belle subconsciously knew that her internalized self-loathing made her aroused at killing young women just like her.

Putting on her nicest low-cut blouse and a tight skirt (both black, to compliment her porcelain white-skin and blonde hair) she’d eased her way into the wedding crowd, who were having the reception in a downstairs ballroom. She’d simply idled by the bar. She knew that one of the men, especially inebriated ones, would come up and hit on her. They wouldn’t even have to buy her a drink. She wasn’t disappointed. Just a few minutes after her arrival a hearty, ruddy-faced boy, with red buzzed cut hair, probably in his early 20s, sat on the stool next to her.  He wasn’t bad looking, she thought. He looked like a portrait of a boyish “greatest generation” soldier. “Bartender, pour this lovely lady a drink” he said with a wink to Belle and Southern drawl. Even better. He was one of her kind of people. Belle herself was from Alabama. As the bartender poured, she turned towards the boy, while tilting her body forward just enough so he could get a view done on her blouse at the ample cleavage. She allowed her knee to gently touch his as she spoke.

“What part of Alabama are you from?” she asked warmly. The boy looked taken aback for a second then he too smiled.

“Near Huntsville”. Belle’s elitism was triggered. ‘An Appalachian hick’ she thought. It didn’t matter anyway; he wasn’t going to get any of her sweet plantation-owning pussy. “I’m from Mobile” she replied.  ‘Oh. So who do you know at the wedding?’ he asked, surprised. Uh-oh. Belle thought fast. Slapping his knee playfully, she said “I could ask you the same thing!”. The boy blushed cutely. “Well the groom is my commanding officer in the Alabama Guard” he said.  “It’s a long haul up here, but the bride wanted to be near her New York family for the wedding. Lieutenant Shelby (the groom’s name, presumably) always liked me since I helped fix his truck. I trained as a heavy-machinery mechanic”. Belle moved in for the kill. “My truck has been acting up. You know us southern girls and our vehicles. Why don’t I show you?”. She grabbed his hand as if to lead him away, and he followed her out. They both knew she had no truck. Instead they went upstairs to the guest bedroom.

An Offer He Couldn't Refuse by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Belle gives her shrunken prey an ultimadum....

She led the country boy into the bedroom and shut the door. She seductively hopped onto the bed, removing her clothes, while slowly spreading her legs. She knew that was all the boy would be focusing on. He didn’t even notice when her hand slipped in to the purse she’d set aside and pulled out the shrink ray. Just as he was climbing onto the bed, she fired it square at his toned chest. After a familiar flash of light, she saw him standing half an inch tall at the base of the bed. Belle felt a rush. He wasn’t even her main target, she wanted to use him to get to the happy bride and groom. But she needed to scare him. She got on all fours, her big boobs dangling down in front of the country boy as she crawled slowly towards the base of the bed. She was nearly wet. She wanted the domination to feel more personal for the boy. “What’s your name?” she said breathily. “Jimmy, ma’am” he squeaked. ‘Ma’am’, god it turned her on so much. “Well, I’m Belle. And you remind me of my High School boyfriend. In public he was always really nice and respectful towards us girls…” she paused, wondering if the country boy was even listening or rather distracted by her tits. His tiny dick was definitely hard, she could see that for sure. She continued: “…but in private, he was a real jerk. He cheated on me the day after I left for College. When I rightly broke up with him, he leaked my nudes to all his boys”. “That’s horrible, ma’am. The worst kind of man”. Clearly, Jimmy wasn’t grasping the situation. He was trying to use his charm to trick another naïve woman. She decided to send a message. “I know you’re a brave army man, but I don’t think you’re grasping the situation…”. Without warning, she picked up the Jimmy using her thumb and index finger and brought him up to her mouth. Jimmy screamed, Belle smirked. He was finally getting it. Belle stuck out her tongue and licked him, bottom to top. He tasted salty and she loved the feeling of his hair on her tongue. She then lay down flat, placing him on her ginormous boob (which protruded 70 feet from her chest on his scale), but he was slippery and then slid down it to her abdomen.

Jimmy was disoriented for a second but then looked up at the giant pretty face looming over him. Belle wanted to continue her comparison of Jimmy to her asshole high school boyfriend. “Well, I was wondering, are you like him? Are you a little heartbreaker, Jimmy?”. “I don’t think you’ll break a heart ever again” she said with a wink. He said nothing, what does one say to your 800 foot tall one-night stand? “I want you to show me the bride and groom’s bedroom” Belle said. Swiftly she again picked him up but this time dropped him between her boobs. She slowly pressed her boobs together, but not enough to crush Jimmy. “it would be so easy for me to turn you into a bloody smear on my boobs. You’re going to tell me their room number. If you lie to me, then ‘pop!’”. Jimmy, the self-reliant country boy, who’d been through Army Basic, was moved to tears by this psychopathic bitch. Belle for one was still deciding whether or not she would keep him.

The Blushing Bride by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Belle has become so sadistic she hates the idea of weddings. She finds creative ways to torment the bride and groom.

 

With Jimmy lodged firmly between her bra and tits, Belle followed his directions to the bride and groom’s bedroom, an isolated large bedroom meant to give newlyweds wedding night privacy. She knew they’d be surprised to get a knock on the door. It was the groom, Lieutenant Shelby, who answered. He was about to angrily ask what she wanted, but he paused when he saw Belle’s icy face. With no hint of emotion, she fired the shrink ray at the groom. A bright flash of light, and he was a half-an-inch speck in front of her. The bride rapidly sat up, Belle fired again, and she was shrunk. She moved around the room to collect the new couple. She placed the man in her bra, mainly to humiliate Jimmy for betraying his officer, and placed the bride down her panties. She moved around in furious protest, which only served to arouse Belle. She scurried back to her guest room bedroom, but only after swiping the bride and groom’s celebratory Champaign. She swigged it liberally on her walk back, and by the time she arrived, she really had to piss, and the bride’s squirming really wasn’t helping the situation. But it did give her an idea. She reached into her purse and pulled out the empty 16-oz. water-bottle she’d drank from on the drive up and then plopped herself down cross-legged on the floor. She placed the bottle upright a few feet in front of her, and then reached into her panties, removing the bride, and then stuffed her down the bottle.  The bottle, about 8 inches tall, looked about 90 feet tall to the shrunken bride. There could be no escape through the narrow exit some 90 feet vertical in the air. Hence the bride slammed her arms angrily on the side of the bottle, trying to knock it over. Belle was greatly enjoying the show, but she was unsure if Jimmy and Lieutenant Shelby could see. She reached in her bra plucked out the lieutenant, placing him on up on the bed a few feet from her. The Lieutenant, his tiny face bright red, began to angrily scream and curse at Belle to let his wife go. ‘These army men had balls’, she thought, but he’d be dealt with soon enough. Belle began removing her shoes, skirt, and panties. But this was no strip-tease. Her blouse remained on, after all, her bra still held Jimmy, and she wouldn’t want to tempt the newly-wed groom. She began to squat, her legs making a 150 degree angle. She scooped up the bottle and placed it just below and in front of her naked, well-trimmed pussy. Without warning a stream of yellow piss flowed from her pussylips and into the bottle, drenching the little bride. The squeaking from the groom grew louder, and Belle was torn about whether to feast her eyes on the panicking groom or his drowning bride. The bride realized she would float in the saline liquid if she stopped struggling so much, so she simply floated, humiliated, drenched in piss. ‘Smart’ Belle thought. But she was irritated that the groom had calmed down. She’d downed about half Champaign and had last taken a piss before her long road trip. By the time she was done, she’d filled about 70% of the water bottle with piss. It would have to do. She quickly picked up the lid from the floor and screwed it back on the bottle. She could see the little bride begin to panic, and her groom was now sobbing hysterically. Belle walked over to the bed where the little groom was. She kneeled down and held the bottle out about a foot and a half from his face. She turned the bottle sideways, causing the bride to be submerged in the piss. Staring him right in the eyes, she began to shake the bottle. The piss was light enough that the groom could see his bride struggling to stay afloat in the sloshing piss waves. After about 60 seconds, the bride stopped struggling. Belle then opened the bottle and poured the piss and corpse onto the bed in the area where the groom was standing. He became drenched in her piss and had to listen to the “splosh” noise of his wife’s water-logged (or rather, piss-logged) corpse landing a few feet away (his scale) from him. Belle laughed sadistically. “That’s love” she quipped.

Fight or Flight by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Belle's late night orgy brings unforseen consequences. Belle reacts exactly how you'd expect her to. 

 Belle had been kneeling so as to be at eye level with the little groom when she was tormenting him. Having consumed a liberal amount of champagne, she was drunk, and when she stood up too rapidly, she passed out. She fell straight forward onto the bed. Her massive boobs smushed both the grieving groom, curled up into a fetal position and his bride’s corpse into a red smear. The groom never knew what hit him. He’d briefly felt the warm flesh of her tit, and then nothing. Jimmy, on the other hand, was not so lucky. The force of her falling onto the soft bed wasn’t enough to push her boobs together and crush him. However, as she was highly drunk, her muscles were relaxed, and hence she slid of the back of the bed and straight onto the floor. Jimmy felt a feeling of weightlessness and nausea for a second as her drunk body flopped around, only to be crushed when her tits made contact with the hard ground. Her boobs pushed together, with little Jimmy in between them, and popped him like a grape.

The next morning, Belle woke up to a loud knocking on her room’s door. Groggy, and hungover, she slowly stood up, supporting herself heavily with the bed. Light shone through the window; it was probably about ten-thirty already. The knocking grew louder. “Police! Open the door”. Damn! The bride and groom must’ve not prepared to leave on the honeymoon, and the guests had called the police. Belle’s fight of flight response was triggered. She quickly grabbed the shrink ray lying on the floor next to her. She though about putting on pants but decided against it. It would distract the police just enough so she could disable them with a shrink ray. As she swung open the door, the police (both male) primally looked below her hips at her pussy. She fired the shrink ray three times, hitting each officer, and then the man behind them, who she recognized as the bride’s father, who had booked the villa. Belle knew the cops had radios, which might still work. Thinking quickly, she smashed the two officers, killing two birds with one stone. One died under he heel, one died under the ball of her foot. The warm blood on her foot made her tingle, but there wasn’t time for fun. As the bride’s father began to run, so she simply smashed him, too. There were probably other people here. She looked out the window. There were still many cars here. She saw a truck. That must be Jimmy’s. Jimmy. She slowly looked down at her bra and saw a small red stain and felt conflicting emotions. For the first time, she felt a tinge of regret, but the fact that he reminded her so much of her ex-boyfriend served as a cathartic release. Soon enough, she’d get him too. Jimmy was a cute boy. He was definitely her type, and had she not shrunk him, she would’ve probably put out for him. But she put that thought aside to continue counting cars.

Discovery by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Belle solves her own problems in her way. Later, she discovers a much clearer path to absolute power. 

 Belle saw two more cars, probably belonging to the bride and groom. Then she saw there were another 4. She inferred that 1 each belonged to each set parents, 1 to the bridesmaids, and 1 to the best man. It looked like the staff was off for the weekend. Her old boss had probably wanted privacy for their planned romp. She’d have to the find them wedding guests though.  She decided she better put on some clothes as to not draw attention to herself, so she quickly slipped back on her skirt. She crept down the hallway and heard talking in the guest quarter kitchen. She saw all 8 remaining guests sitting around the large table, looking exhausted and concerned. A few of them looked up as she entered the room. But before they could react in any way, she fired the shrink ray. She hit the best man first, he was the younger and stronger of the two men. One by one she fired, leaving each guest shrunk to half an inch in the kitchen chairs. Belle walked over to them. It would be too risky to crush each one individually, some could escape in the time that would take. She hurriedly went to chair to chair and scooped up each guest, holding them in the palm of her left hand. She wanted to dispose of them without any blood or gore, so there was only one logical way to do so. Like one might pop pills, she swallowed all 8 of them whole. She didn’t want to chew them, if she ever did get apprehended then law enforcement might swab her mouth and find the missing people’s blood. More police would be coming soon to investigate their partners’ mysterious radio silence, and she needed to get out as fast as possible. She sighed. Like many a drunk girl, a night of fun and sex had turned into a clusterfuck. To make matters worse, she worried that someone else might find the growth ray prototype hidden in the late Jack’s office at the Nuclear Plant.  Jack’s widow was resisting letting police search his office, fearing theft of his intellectual property. But they’d eventually get access.  Belle came up with a plan. She was going to run back to her bedroom to grab her belongings and change into more suitable attire, then shrink the guests’ cars to make it seem like they had already left. She wanted to keep them as collectibles; she could pass them off as matchboxes.

Jimmy’s truck was the last to shrink. It was only by chance that she saw a piece of paper with a logo she recognized in the center of the dash. Belle opened the door and grabbed it. Reading it, her heart stopped. It was the logo of the Jack’s nuclear company. Better than that, it was instructions on how to enter the nuclear facility and get to Jack’s office bypassing the guest entrance. Apparently, Jimmy had a job interview with Jack himself to be Chief Mechanic of the plant. It was scheduled for Monday morning at 9 A.M., less than 48 hours from now.  Belle realized that she was going to get the growth ray without having to seduce her disgusting ex-boss. All would be resolved when she was big. Belle stuffed the paper in her purse and shrunk Jimmy’s truck, before hopping in her own rental car and speeding away. She’d have to lay low until then, so she stopped at a rural motel to stay for two nights. Any perv or burglar will be in for a rude surprise if he tries any motel shenanigans. It inspired Belle to think some more about how she was going to use her power to shape society once she got big. She realized that she relished killing women more. Perhaps it was suppressed resentment for her ‘tiger mother’, or perhaps she enjoyed the attention she got from the shrunken men when she tortured their women. Whatever the reason, Belle was positively giddy.

Big Day by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

As she prepares for her big day, Belle fantasizes about her growing power.

 Belle woke up early on Monday morning and tried to dress as blandly as possible. It was difficult, as her flat stomach and narrow waist only exaggerated her generous tits, hips, and ass. She got attention from men everywhere she went. But nonetheless, she would have access to Jack’s office and could discreetly steal the prototype. She also grabbed a duffle-bag and packed it with some more flattering clothes. She packed a one-piece white cotton dress that went to about mid-thigh, and strappy white high-heeled sandals. Her toes were painted bright red. First impressions were everything, and she knew that the white could immediately invoke comparisons to her being a goddess. Red invoked a natural sense of impending radical change. She could hopefully change in Jack’s office in the seconds before activating the shrink ray. Initially, at least, she wouldn’t grow as big as she hoped. The shrink device reduced object’s size by 140x times in each dimension. If the reaction worked the other way, she would grow to about 800 feet (with normal-sized Belle being about 5’8”). Being an accountant and all, she did some quick math to calculate her potential weight. Right now, she weighed about 150 pounds, and the figure she found was about 250,000 tons, or half the weight of Trade Center One, New York and the world’s largest skyscraper (she’d googled it). But she would need to keep her wits about her. She needed to firstly be able steal the shrink ray, but also once she grew, she needed to keep it. She was unsure what the sensation of growth would be like and whether or not she would be able to keep the growth ray in her hand. Likewise, could she keep growing? Could she get the ray to fire again so she grew another 140x as tall? That would put her at about 21 miles tall. Where would the limit be? From there could she keep growing infinitely? 2800 miles next? She liked to look into a tiny’s eyes when she tortured them or their loved ones, but she also loved the idea of her delicate feet being able to crush entire states. Her soft tits coming down with crushing force. Her mind raced with these thoughts as she drove to the nuclear facility, listening to her car’s radio, but she snapped out of it when she heard a radio report:

 “In upstate New York, 14 people, including 2 state police officers, are missing. Late Saturday morning guests at the wedding called police to say that the Bride and Groom were missing after not leaving for their honeymoon trip.  When the police responded, they subsequently were not heard from again. Investigators discovered very small amounts of blood belonging to just 6 of the victims in the rented villa, but the other 8 have vanished without a trace. Anyone with information….”

Belle smirked. She’d made the news! She knew that the other 8 were dissolved in her stomach acid, turned in nutrients and now only served to accentuate her curves. She mused about whether anyone would believe her if she called to confess to her crime. Not now, but after today’s events they surely would. It reiterated the need for that if she grew too large, that she would be able to have contact with the tinies she was killing. Nothing would be hotter than talking to someone directly, tasting their fear, as they could hear and see her booming steps, her bountiful body of death approaching them.

She arrived at the facility and pulled into an employee area as the instructions had directed. As she exited her vehicle, she sighed deeply. She could almost taste it. Society had betrayed and misled her to such a degree, and now, for eternity, she would not have a worry in the world.

The door had a pinpad requiring a code to enter. Luckily for Belle, and unluckily for the rest of humanity, the instructions she had stolen from her victim had the number. She opened the door. She recognized where she was and could easily get to the late Jack’s office. As she walked down the hallway of offices, no one really noticed her. No-one was going to stop her. After all, why would they? Right now, she was a nobody. Just another bimbo rapidly approaching middle-age with a dead-end job and nothing to live for. She reached the office, and it was unlocked. It always was, as Jack had an open-door policy with employees and he himself had been in-out all day. She walked over to the desk in the middle of the room, and opened the top drawer, where Jack had told her the growth device was when she had tortured him. She found it under some papers and notebooks. It looked just like the shrink ray she had in her possession. It was show time. Quickly, she stripped off her nondescript clothing and put on the tight white dress. She always loved this one and the way it hung to her body. She slipped on her high-heel sandals. She briefly held the device in her hand, but before firing it, gave the office a once-around, realizing this would probably be the last time she was ever confined to such a thing as a building. She held her duffle bag, containing the shrink ray and her phone in her left hand (hoping these would grow to give her more personalized contact with the tinies- after all, even she knew she loved her power trips), and the growth ray in her right. Seconds later she fired the gun at herself and saw a familiar flash of white light……

Tiny's View by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

Brad and his friend Caroline desperately flee from the giantess that leveled their work building. Will your favorite villainess let them make it?

Belle blinked. She was struck by the calmness that existed some 800 feet in the air. Even though she could hear a little bit of panicked yelling at her feet in the leveled nuclear facility, it was largely ‘background noise’. This was what goddess-hood must feel like. She looked at her left hand, gripping the duffel bag, which had grown with her, and then at her right, where she was still gripping the growth ray. She smiled. She could grow again if she wanted.

She looked at her feet. The flat part of each of her heels was about 30’ by 30’ and had completely leveled the office section of the plant and front of the plant, as she’d been facing towards the office door when she’d grown. She wondered if the secretary who’d shown her in last time had been there. In fact, she probably had been, it had been 7 days ago. The thought of such personalized killing had turned her on so much. She looked around her big butt and down at her heel. The wedge of her shoe, which normally stood about 1 inches long, 1.5 inch wide, and 2.5 inches tall, had completely bulldozed through Jack’s old laboratory and crushed parked cars. It towered nearly 35 feet in the air and had crushed nearly 20 cars in the lot. All around her, she could see some survivors trying to scurry away from the rubble.

Two such survivors were Brady and Caroline. Brady was a young engineer, and Caroline, his close female friend, his “work-wife” if you would. They had been in a break room, where Brady had been elatedly showing Caroline the ring he had bought for his long-time girlfriend. He was going to propose this weekend. They’d seen a sudden flash of bright light, and then heard noises like a building crumbling. Then they saw that the wall of the breakroom was gone only to be replaced by the several feet of rubber, looking like it belonged to a sandal, and several feet of pale white flesh. Brady was in awe of Belle’s toes, and had slowly began to approach them, when he felt Caroline yanking on his arm. They needed to get the hell out. The giant had destroyed the front exit, so they were going to have to leave out the back. Maybe if they left out the back, she wouldn’t see them, Caroline had thought. As they rushed the sunlight, there they saw her in full. Brady was slack-jawed. Her nicely painted and feminine feet sat on a several-foot tall platform of shoe, leading up into a nicely toned smooth leg that towered several hundred feet into the air. As he saw a side view of her tremendous hips and ass, clad in a tight white dress, he felt his dick grow hard. He felt dangerously close to losing control as he saw the narrow little waste gave way to tits that would’ve been huge on a normal woman, complimented by a ‘girl-next door’ looking blonde face. As they continued to race through the parking lot, he looked around to see full ass view. Then he saw it. The woman was bending her knees ever so slightly, as if she knew the plant workers were trying escape from behind her. Brady couldn’t help it anymore he let go of Caroline and stuck his hands in his pants, furiously masturbating to the Goddess. He hoped she might notice him before he was a splat on her ass. Belle might have noticed him too, if it weren’t for all the cars she was going to sit upon. Each one briefly indented her ass fat before being mercilessly crushed into a flat layer of metal and gore from the dozens of escapees, including Brady and Caroline. Belle wondered if she was making her point about what her reign was going to be like…………

New "Friend" by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

I added this one out of order because somehow I skipped it. 

She stood up and brushed her massive butt, making sure there weren’t any cars or popped bodies still stuck on there. She grabbed her duffle bag and put it around her shoulder. She stepped out from the rubble of the power plant. She paused for a second, thinking about what to do next. The plant was in an exurb of New York City, near the Hudson River, about 50 miles North of NYC. She could see West Point from here, the United States’ most premier military school. The military would attack her then, and she’d have no choice to grow. She decided to have some fun at this size first before growing again, so she would walk south to New York City. As she walked, she didn’t really pay attention to the ground around her, although she did enjoy the sound of homes crushing as she walked through the bedroom communities. How many people worked hard every day just to have a family life, with their new home being at the center of it? How many husbands would return home to see the wife and kids flattened under her tread? She wanted to see their faces when it happened. Eventually, she stopped at a very large structure. It was clearly a High School, and a large one at that.  From her perspective it looked like it sprawled out 3 feet by 3 feet, meaning it was probably around 160,000 square feet. She’d had a good experience in High School, she’d been pretty popular and had a boyfriend (although he’d cheated on her the day she went away for her college), but her parents had always thought she should’ve gone to a private school and was above the common rabble of a public high school. Well, now she literally was above them, and she intended to make it known to all the bug-sized inhabitants.

She saw the school parking lot, and with some cheap but souped-up cars typical of High School boys. Belle grinned as she slipped her nicely manicured foot and stepped on the lot, crushing dozens of those cars. Unlike people, those cars’ structure offered some resistance, and she loved the way they felt. “Girls, when I was in High School, I dated I guy because of his car. Big mistake. Luckily I’ve taken care of that for you”. She paused for a few seconds, as if expecting a response, and then acted. She wanted to contact with specific people, and she knew there was only way to draw people from the building. Her foot hovered over the building, covering a corner of it. The foot descended and made contact with a delightful crunch.

Dozens of people, most of them just innocent High School students, were killed in that simple act. Belle didn’t care. She’d already had contempt for society, and her size had made her view them even more so as mites, unworthy of human decency. In fact, perhaps out of a sense of powerlessness over her own life, she relished the effect her destructive actions had on other people.

She crouched down, able to give onlookers a much clearer crotch view. She was able to see inside the building now, through the walls demolished when she’s stepped on 1 wing. The students were terrified trying to find their way through rubble and either deeper into the building, or out the back or front, away from the looming giantess. Belle didn’t really have a preference for her prey.  She managed to gently pick up a small, nerdy looking girl. The girl screamed as Belle set her down in the middle of her palm and then brought her up very near to her face. She smiled brightly, baring her flawless white teeth, which could easily rip the girl to shreds, mere feet from the girl. Mocking the girl’s panic Belle said: “relax, I think you just got the day off…..” looking towards the destruction she had caused. “What’s your name?” she asked the girl.  “V-v-Veronica” the terrified girl stuttered. “and you old are you?” “Eight-eighteen” she finished. “Well, Vern, I’m sure this’ll go well in one of your fan fictions, or whatever you’re into”. The girl was crying but could not muster any words. “Well, I do know that you’re fan fictions are harmful to young adult minds. The obsession replaces your religion, and prevents you from dating, having fun. I’m gonna teach you about both those things; sex and religion”. She transferred the girl to her left hand, and began to undress, slowly removing her tight white dress. Her silky white thighs were exposed all the way to her panties, as well as the skin of her mid-rift and small waist. She removed her bra, revealing perky but large f cup tits, swaying back and forth from her action of removing the bra. Belle smiled at Veronica. “Like what you see?” she asked, “because you better”. The girl was terrified, and was most struck by Belle’s nipples, which looked like daggers, appearing nearly as tall as she was, although they were only part of an inch to Belle. Belle watched the girl briefly and then without warning placed her on the left nipple. The girl screamed in terror, her arms were almost, but not quite able to wrap the entire way around them. Belle said “stop screaming and lick them or else I sit on your school”. The girl was terrified and began with small licks. “Full tongue!” Belle barked. “I told you I’d teach you about worship”. After a few seconds, Belle began to get bored with the licking. She said “hold on stronger now” and with that she began to do…….jumping jacks. Belle had thought the rise and fall of jiggling of her breasts  would throw the girl off and send her plummeting to her death. But the girl had been so small that she was able to wrap her legs around Belle’s nipple, keeping her in place in spite of the movements. The boobs bounced and jiggled violently for about 60 seconds before Belle stopped. “Impressive” she said. If you can hold on all the way to Manhattan, I think I’ll keep you”. She only picked up the growth and shrink ray and stuffed them into the side of her panties- using them like a holster. She left her dress, bra, and shoes behind, relishing the feel of anything in her way being annihilated under her feet.

Arrival by RedSplotch

Belle’s walking speed was naturally more than 400 miles per hour, given her size. The human mind did not have a natural intuition, and the mind could not process such a large being approaching them and underestimated the speed. Many thought they were able to successfully escape, only to unceremoniously become a red splotch the giantess’ soft foot. A lot of men didn’t run though, they were enraptured by the giant woman. Their eyes wandered from her nicely painted and soft feet, her silky-smooth legs, they tried to get a look at her pussy, the lips poking out and the blonde landing strip…., her flat stomach, huge tits, jiggling gently as she walked, and finally her pretty blonde face. Needless to say, moving at 400 miles per hour, Belle was standing in front of the George Washington bridge within 4 minutes. She breathed deeply and looked across the Hudson River at Manhattan and felt a sense of overwhelming power with the world’s economic capital at her feet. And she could get bigger. She just wanted to have her fun at this size. She looked at down at little Vern, her hostage, desperately clinging on to Belle’s nipple, who had been experiencing g-forces and altitude disorientation. She had vomited a little bit onto Belle’s nipple, but Belle was so large she hadn’t even felt it. But she saw it now. “Not a good way to treat your goddess”, Belle said, dryly. “I’m going to need you to clean that up”. The poor girl looked up at her, confused. “I know you can’t move your arms without falling off, so you’re going to need to send all that vomit back where it came from”. It was ultimately a humiliating power play. Belle wanted her to eat her own vomit. The girl slowly bent down to try and do it, but she just physically could not. Belle was angry. Without warning she poked her index finger into the girl, pressing her against the nipple and nearly crushing her. Veronica was hysterical now. Belle removed the girl and held her out, dangling her by her legs. Her other hand quickly grabbed the area around her shoulders. She pulled the girl apart, splitting her in her mid-section, so that she would feel pain a little longer as opposed to the head. The blood dripped all over her hands and some even fell like rain onto the streets below Belle. It turned her on. She quickly ate the remains of the girl, before turning her attention to the George Washington bridge, always heavy with traffic going from New Jersey into New York. The tallest support tower was about up to her knee. She positioned herself so that she was straddling the bridge, directly over one of the main support towers. She looked down at the streaming cars, and slowly began to bend her knees, the same thing that Brad had seen before he met his end underneath her extensive behind. But this time she wasn’t going to sit on them least not yet. The power and imagery of herself in juxtaposition to the city had made her horny. She had removed her panties and was masturbating for all of the city to see, to admire.

 

Belle's World by RedSplotch

 

Just as she was beginning to enjoy herself, the inevitable happened. She was under attack from the United States military. As she was squatting over the George Washington bridge, several fighter jets fired at her, deciding it was best to do so when she was distracted. Her back was the broadest and least obscured part of her body and had required several air-based missiles to have the hope of knocking her down and disorienting her. Surprised, Belle did fall face forward, her massive body crushing the GW Bridge and the hundreds of cars and drivers on it. She was not surprised. Quickly, she scrambled to where she had left her size-change device and panties, on the opposite shores, quickly snatching the growth ray. She pouted, wanting to have some more fun before she was too big. She could crush entire cities under her tread once she hit her next height, some 21 miles tall. But her phone had grown last time, and she’d have that. Seeing another set of sorties flying towards her, she had to make some decisions. Would she be able to keep the shrink ray at her new height? Did she want to be able to shrink back? The answer was no, in her mind. Power only fell due to internal weakness. She stood up and crushed the shrink ray underfoot, making it unusable. With the growth ray in her right hand, she pressed it, and saw the same white light and similar warm sensation……

She was huge. It was incomprehensible, like an aerial satellite photograph, not even like the view from an airplane. She was 3x as tall as an airplane flew. Her face lit up into a terrifying smirk as she looked down at her feet. Upper Manhattan and several neighborhoods in New Jersey where completely leveled under her soft soles. Her brightly painted nails stood nearly 1000 feet in the air and they were the ultimate symbol of feminine dominance. She liked to think that there was a cute couple down there, looking at up her, and that the man was becoming aroused much to the annoyance of his goody-two-shoes girlfriend. It didn’t matter though. They’d soon all be under those nice feet. She slowly lifted her foot, which was about 3 miles by about 1 mile and brought it down on central Manhattan, crushing central park and the historical district.  Hundreds of thousands of people were dead, and millions more looked up in fear at her. It caused her vaginal muscles to clench. And she knew her old office was in lower Manhattan. The people who just 7 days earlier had laid her off, would now be “laid to rest” underneath her body. As she descended her foot, she realized would also be the end of the world as everyone knew it. The world economy would collapse once the world watched the Financial District disappear under this sexy blonde woman. She was probably going to level the surrounding area, so she decided she’d record this as a ‘warning’ not to cross her. She logged onto her phone and then onto her streaming account. She filmed and narrated as she brought her foot down. She’d have to go to Washington next. She had great plans for it.

Belle scrolled through her notifications as she stomped south. It was interesting sociologically (or whatever) how people would respond to the ability to communicate with a goddess such as her, even if she didn’t want to give them the satisfaction that she was noticing them. But she did want to have an impact that shaped the mites’ society, for her own amusement and as cathartic revenge. She leveled countless neighborhoods and people under her tread as she approached Washington. As she approached the iconic little square of Washington she breathed in deeply. She knew what had to be done. She mentally prepped her speech and pulled out her phone to begin her video. She felt a rumbling in her navel. Belle had a perfect analogy in mind, that of Noah’s Ark. Except it was a Goddess causing it (not a God) and the flood would be yellow. She just knew that there would be religious scholarship about the meaning of her actions for the rest of human history, and she intended to give them a lot to write about and it wouldn’t just be Washington….

A Brave Man by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

A charming and brave man tries to win over Belle- by standing up to her.

Throughout this time Belle had little knowledge of what was happening on her very own body. When she’d obliterated the nuclear facility in New York (when she was “only” 800 feet tall), a very athletic and brave man by the name of John had began to climb up the steep face of her heel. She hadn’t even felt him. John worked at the nuclear facility, and like Brad, had been in awe of this very attractive goddess crushing dozens of his coworkers. But John recognized her. Her name was Belle, and she had dated one of his friends. Although on the surface it appeared as if she was a typical social-climbing gold-digging, hard-nosed career woman, John had always got the impression that this woman beneath the surface was deeply unhappy. And she had right to be- John’s friend had largely pumped and dumped her. There were two things that even John’s enemies knew about him: firstly, he was the most up standing of men- always looking to do the right thing for his community.  Secondly, he had quite a way with the ladies. He was a very in-shape and chiseled rock climber (pun intended). It was both of those factors that led him to try and climb up the 800 foot goddess- believing that he could prevent her from continuing her insane rampage.

Rock-climbing, or Goddess-climbing, was an art-form, and took time. Of course John didn’t have any equipment when he began to climb her heel, but he felt that the softness of the human form was more forgiving than pure rock-faces. Luckily for him, he largely hadn’t been able to view most of the carnage that Belle had bestowed upon thousands of innocent people on her bloody trek to New York city. Although he had been able to look on in disgust as she crushed a whole wing of a high school and made a girl hang on to her nipple for dear life. He knew that once he got about halfway up, to her rounded ass, he could rest on its curvature before continuing the trek. Luckily he’d just about made it there when the goddess had became to bend her knees and straddle over the George Washington bridge. Had he been any lower- the hardening of her muscles would have given him nothing to grip and sent him plummeting to his death. He’d barely survived as she was knocked onto her ass when the military idiotically attacked her, surviving in the curve between her waist and her ass that didn’t hit the ground. When she grew it had been disorienting, the pressure change had effected him as he was now 10 miles above the ground, higher than a plane flew. But he saw her using her phone! He had her phone number from when she dated his friend- and he knew he could contact her this way- even if he was now unable to climb her fully. But he would have to wait- Belle was distracted with bringing a torrential flood upon Washington, D.C.

Giantess Affairs by RedSplotch

Time seemed to stand still as Belle stood before Washington looking down in judgement upon them all. In one of the most decadent cities in the world- all were laid low by the mere presence of this giantess even though they really could not comprehend it. The earthquakes alone had leveled half of the structures in the city. Without warning, she began to squat down, much to the horror of those who had survived to the North of the city, standing in the rubble of their former homes and communities. They saw her round ass rapidly descend, and many thought she would sit on them, and smush tens of square miles into an obsidian under her massive behind. But they were the lucky ones. She squatted on her heels, and peeled back the walls of flesh looming above Washington……

The stream of dark yellow piss alone was 300 feet wide, and in the matter of 30 seconds Belle would pump out 1.1 quadrillion gallons of piss (a summer storm over an area the size of D.C. would only drop about 1/1000 of that volume). Most of the city was going to drown in her piss, which was hot, but she wanted a more symbolic message. She aimed for the landmarks of the most powerful nation on earth. Even after surviving her tread, the Basilica of the Shrine disintegrated in the tsunami, its priceless artifacts lost forever in the acrid flood. Belle had done that on purpose; she thought that there should be “no false idols” before her. She was awed by her own power as the piss simply dissolved or pushed away entire sections of the city, changing the aerial view in real time! As she felt the flow of piss wane, she had one final goal. She shifted as to be facing the Capitol and national mall directly. Her final squirt hit the elevated capitol dome full on, causing most of it to be blown backwards off its foundation. The remainder of it promptly crumpled. Belle and the citizenry of the world watched it as if it happened in slow motion. Belle stood up again, believing she had made her point…..

One person in the city below was a young woman named Mary who lived in Southeast D.C., just across the Anacostia River, in the poorer area of town. All people who knew Mary knew that she had a heart of gold. She’d been a gifted student and had gotten scholarships to medical school. When she’d graduated, she could’ve worked in much finer settings, but instead chose to return to her hometown to help the poor people there (for a reduced salary). She was also very beautiful mixed-race woman and had many male admirers. Unlike Belle she was not selfish or a jealous person. She was someone who humanity would trust much more with Belle’s kind of power. But it was not to be, of course. Mary was one of the many looking up impotently at the evil giantess Belle. It had all happened so fast. Mary had been at work in her clinic in Anacostia like any other day when she’d first encountered the giantess. The ground shook horribly in her clinic. But it wasn’t a normal earthquake. The ground shook in waves; discreet stomps. It shook so horribly that Mary feared her clinic would collapse. A row of houses she could see from the nearest window did just that. Mary decided to flee her clinic and stepped out into the sunlight. There she saw her. Even at a distance of around 15 miles naked giantess rose up from the horizon and took up about half of Mary’s frame of vision. She couldn’t help but notice the giantess was an undeniable woman, her blonde hair resting lightly against her shoulder, her firm tits standing proudly. But that admiration turned to fear very quickly. The giantess began to squat onto her haunches and spread her legs slightly. Without much warning from a distance, a yellow stream erupted over central Washington and blocks of city were washed away. Instinctively, she had fled from her clinic during the violent shakes. As she stepped into the street, she first saw the giantess. Mary couldn’t help but notice the giantess was a very pretty and well-endowed blonde woman. She didn’t really have much time to reflect upon it. The Goddess began to squat, her massive figure moving at supersonic speed. She was squatting on her haunches. Mary soon learned what she was going to do next. Within a few seconds an arc of piss three hundred feet wide flowed over central Washington, passing a few miles from her. Her heart was racing. Instinctively she knew the piss would flow sloping towards Anacostia River and unconsciously rushed to the side of her building, climbing a fire escape to the roof. Once there she could see the piss slowly inching towards her neighborhood. She was wimpering now. Her neighborhood, her people, were all drowning in this woman’s piss. Why had she done this? Why had she pissed on such a highly populated area? Mary couldn’t empathize with this. But she wouldn’t have much time left to ruminate on it. Seconds later the giantess shifted slightly. The capitol and national mall was now directly between Mary’s neighborhood and the giantess. Unfortunately, the Goddess was aiming her squirt towards the Capitol and the national mall. The same squirt that leveled the capitol traveled with great force the fraction of a mile to Mary’s neighborhood. She knew what was coming. She died slackjawed as the piss leveled her entire neighborhood, dissolved in the torrent of the giantess’ piss.

Likeminded by RedSplotch

John was still stranded on the curve above Belle’s ass. When she’d squatted, he’d feared he’d be sent plummeting to his death. By a purely random chance, Belle had leaned slightly forward, and that was just enough for John not to be killed. He had to make his move soon! He knew that her purse had grown with her but it was left to the north with her clothes, crushing some poor town. But as he dialed, he realize she had it turned off! John had a hero’s complex, but little did he know that he had a better chance of solving this crisis than ‘the experts’….

GOVERNMENT CRISIS CENTER in MOUNT WEATHER, VIRGINIA:

When the Giantess Belle had leveled Manhattan, the President, select members of the Cabinet and the Joint Chiefs had been ushered away from Washington to a secure location in Northwestern Virginia named Mount Weather. In a deep underground bunker, a response to the 20-mile giantess was drawn up. The giantess’ “little” social media post of her crushing the Financial center of the world had made her easily identifiable. She had been identified and several things were happening simultaneously; a team of the military’s best hostage negotiators, and criminal psychologists tried to craft an approach to get Belle to back down. Technologists tried to gain access to servers to link her recent social media activity with a cell number. With the world in disarray, the world economy tanking, and millions already dead, it was difficult to get access to the private owners of telecommunications. Generals and high-ranking military officials tried to ‘war game’ further confrontation with the giantess. They’d already attacked her once but then she’d grown.

Lt. Col. Dr. Ariela Gold was one of the military’s leading psychological experts. She’d been a star recruit in her Ivy College’s ROTC program, and went all the way through with a doctorate in psychology. When she’d got out, she’d proved an invaluable intelligence asset. But this new situation with a 20-mile tall woman was something she never thought she would experience. But it all made sense very quickly. The brilliant psychologist quickly understood the roots of Belle’s rampage. The woman was resentful about being sold a lie. A lie that 35-year-old Ari herself had been coping with for the past few months. She’d been driven by careerist ambition, and had neglected her romantic life, a family, etcetera. And they were both staring down the barrel of middle-age. She learned that the thing with which all that had been sacrificed was now known to be transactional (as Belle had been laid off). Ari then learned that how Belle had obtained the shrink ray, and later the growth ray and the murder spree before she’d grown, although the details were still vague.

Ari was shook. The similarities between her and this mass murderer were great. Ari looked at her reflection on her computer screen. She was having to wear makeup when she’d never had to before. Her curly brown hair was getting streaks of gray and she was wearing pushup bras because her large tits were drooping ever so slightly. Ari of course knew that Belle was much prettier and she was of course more than 5 years younger. In fact Ari had thought that part of her problem was that she wasn’t pretty enough to find a man willing to put up with her career and age. But Belle was younger and prettier and had the same problem. Fundamentally, Ari understood Belle’s rage and felt that she would’ve wanted to make the world pay. And she was a master of psychology- she understood people. She would need to get in touch with Belle- privately, and become her right hand woman…..

Contact by RedSplotch

She thought of a plan. She knew a friend in the department that was trying to identify Belle’s phone number. She thought she could reason with him; to get him to see reason here. Any contact by some military hostage negotiator to this drunk-on power woman was going to met with hostility and probably the flattening of Mt. Weather. A large TV with an aerial view of her. She’d grew tired of standing and had sat down on a suburban area north of D.C. The casualties alone for that action were in the tens of thousands. The Goddess was now toying with Baltimore. This was all going on in the background though. Her unit had a job to do. Her peers were all smart people- tolerating bureaucratic insanity but not wanting to die for it. She approached Bob, a fresh out of college whiz kid, typing away on his computer, hacking telecommunication commands. She placed her hand on his shoulder. He didn’t look up. He was immersed. “Bob. We’re all going to die”. “Yeah Ari, but until then I got a job to do”. ”Bob. I’ve had a breakthrough with understanding this woman. Don’t you want to hedge your bets”. Bob sighed. “If you can fucking distract this bitch, then yes”. He clicked away for a few more minutes. “Done”. He scribbled the numbers on a sticky note and handed it over to her. “Get this done before the hostage team enrages her. They should be able to remotely hack her phone in another 30 minutes”.

Ari submitted her psychological profile to the hostage team and slipped away. She started to try and dial the Goddess’ phone on the minute. After a few tries, it rang through. They’d turned the phone back on……

“Did you insects hack my phone?” Ari heard  the Goddess’ angry voice on the line. Well, she was pissed. Ari decided to cut right to the chase. “Goddess, please hear me out. I share your rage at the lies society has told you, its useless transactional careerism. I am a 35-year-old unmarried woman. You are too large for close contact with your subjects. You need a right-hand woman”.

Belle froze. Of course a lot of her rage had been subconscious, but it all made sense. Belle was having one of those moments when someone figures you out better than you know yourself. Who was this woman? Belle asked Ari exactly that “who are you?”. “I’m a psychologist with the U.S. Army. But I’ve gone rogue. They’d kill me if I knew I was talking to you….I’d literally probably be court-martialed. They can’t make the changes you want- there’s too much bureaucracy. Make me into a mini-giantess and I can be in your enforcer, goddess”. Belle had to respect this woman. But she had no way of growing her; of pinpointing the growth ray so precisely. Maybe if she a flew in a plane very close to Belle’s body? But that was going to be difficult. Belle finally spoke again. “If we are to do this, speck, then you must always obey me. This will not be a relationship of equals. You must give me your location, and name at once, then send me a picture of yourself. Even if I grow you, you will still be half-an-inch tall to me. I will think about how we can do this. Or I must just kill you. That is a risk you have to take”……

John was finally in luck! The government must have hacked into the Goddess’ phone. He could hear her speaking and saw her using her phone! Now was his chance…as soon as she hung up with Ari, he dialed…..

Belle got another phone call. This time, it was from one of her contacts. One of her ex-boyfriend’s friends. She smiled slightly. Was he paying homage? Was he horny? Or was he impotently horny and ripe to be toyed with? But John spoke first. “Belle” he said. “I want you to remember the good times. Do you remember when your favorite aunt died and we all took you on vacation? Just because you broke up soon after that isn’t the point. You have to remember the good in spite of the bad. That’s the only way you can live, not through hollow acts of mass carnage”.  Belle of course, didn’t like that. “You’re awfully bold, speck. Why don’t you tell me where you are so I can address this….”. But John was not fearful. “I’m already on you” he replied. “I wanted to try and reason with you, so before you grew the 2nd time, I grabbed onto your heel at the nuclear plant. I made it to the upper curve of your ass when you grew the 2nd time, and that’s how I’ve survived, resting on this gentle slope”.  Belle was a little turned on. She’d always thought of John as extremely attractive and what he had done was insane. He truly was someone who could not be controlled. She would have to talk to him more closely. “Which cheek are you above, hun?” she asked him. John gulped. What was she planning to do? “Uhhh left”. “Ok. Hold still”. Belle grabbed the growth ray and fired it at the speck on her ass, causing him to grow to just over 800 feet, or about half an inch tall to Belle. She quickly brought her arm around and clinched him between her right index finger and thumb, bringing John to her face.

Power-Trip Rationalization by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

This is the story's only male giant part. It is also basically the only semi-gentle one. 

John saw a sudden bright light and felt warm, but when he’d blinked once again it looked as if he’d been brought closer to the ground. Without warning, Belle reached down and picked him up between her index finger and thumb and brought him soaring into the air. The next thing he knew he was standing right in front of Goddess Belle’s pretty blonde face. He winced as she spoke. “I need a favor”. She whipped out her phone. “You need to go to mount weather and retrieve this girl”. She held Ari’s picture on her phone so John could see it. “You’re big now. Some of these mites might die, but I think you’ll enjoy the power. I certainly did”. With that Belle set him down in yet another damaged Maryland suburb.

John was wearing just briefs and an undershirt. He’d removed his less flexible clothes and shoes before climbing Belle (he didn’t have time to put back on his shoes). He had needed a better range of motion.

He looked down at the land around him. It was like an aerial shot. Suburban buildings came up to just above his ankle or lower calf, even sprawling retail centers appeared only a few feet in size to him. The area was densely populated and an intrusive thought that he wasn’t going to be able to reach Mount Weather without crushing at least a few people crossed his mind. No, he would have to try. He’d entered into this endeavor to save people, he couldn’t start power tripping like the insane giantess.

He walked through the parks and forests across some of the wealthiest areas of the country across Montgomery county and NOVA, as he reached the rural part of Virginia, he had no idea of where exactly Mount Weather is. He looked back at Belle, still visible off in the distance. She wasn’t paying attention. She was asleep. She was crashing from the adrenaline of her growth, presumably. He stopped for a few seconds and looked back at her. She was very pretty. He thought of all those that had died with her being the last thing they saw…..and he got a little bit hard. Quickly, he looked away and thought to this own issues.

He needed to find the mountain, get out that woman, and hopefully cause as few casualties as possible. He saw the Blue Ridge mountains in the distance, and bit his lip in thought. But he hadn’t been watching his giant tread. He’d crushed about half a structure that was about 5” x 5” x 5” on his scale, cleaving it in half. It looked like an apartment complex. He saw a person down there crawling out of the rubble. Instinctually, with a strong protector personality, John reached down and grabbed the person, as if to save them from his own accident. He focused on the tiny figure in his hand. It was a young woman- probably about 18 years old.  She was doe-eyed, dark-haired and deep-chested. She was caked in dust, and bruised, but undeniably cute. Even though she was obviously stunned, he could see that she was attracted to him, staring mostly at his giant hard chest. John was a nice guy and wanted to reassure this girl. So he smiled down at her nicely as he could. “Hi. What’s your name sweetheart?” he asked her. She looked terrified. “Anna” she squeaked. “You’re safe, Anna”. “H-how? Between you cleaving my dorm and in half and crushing my friends, or that giant blonde lady……” John frowned slightly.  He did not like that she was essentially rejecting his hero complex. He also felt guilty about crushing all those college girls, but he found he couldn’t visualize it at all. This much be how Belle was on a larger scale. It was all so impersonal. Anna continued “This is a bible college. I believe this is all an omen…it is the end of times”. “No” John replied. “I am determined to make it not be. And I need your help….”. “What could I possible do?” Anna exclaimed. “I need to find Mt. Weather. Point it out to me” John replied. “W-what are you going to d-do?” Anna stuttered. “Are you two going to kill the President or something? This really is the apocalypse”. John frowned again. “No. What do you take me for? If you must know, it’s a favor to Belle, AKA the ‘giant blonde woman’ “. Anna was silent for a second. She didn’t believe John. But he was literally holding her in his hand and could end her life at any moment. She had to oblige. She pointed to it and then gave a description.  John smiled again, although he was still quietly irritated that the girl had been resistant to him and his charm. He quickly made a rationalization. He knew that the entire area was dangerous- between Belle, earthquakes, and probable looters. Mount Weather was probably about the safest place to be (never mind he was planning to break into it) and that he was going to need to take Anna there. And the only place he could do it safely…was by stuffing her down his briefs. In reality, she was seething that she wasn’t flattered by him and was power tripping. He found her attractive and wanted to dominate her. Without warning, or even thanking her, he pulled the strap of his briefs opening them and dropped her down. She screamed. He felt her try and grab onto his dick, probably about 5 feet in diameter to her. She couldn’t get her arms around it and slid down, eventually getting wedged between the tip and his briefs’ cloth. His dick grew for a second. “You’ll be safe there” he quipped, and set off on his way.

Angels and Demons by RedSplotch

 John approached Mount Weather- barely a few feet away to him. This entire journey was only going to have taken like 10 minutes, given his size and the incredible speed at which he walked. Everything was in such disarray, and he wasn’t causing much destruction, so the military hadn’t attacked him. As he drew closer, he saw more signs to differentiate the mount from the other. There were more sophisticated roads, little boxes that were presumably checkpoints and guard towers. From trough to peak, the mountain only rose about 720 feet, or up to John’s chin. It stretched for about twice that distance horizontally, or about 10 feet to John. The mount was the perfect height for John to observe the mites guarding it.  He was already horny as hell from Anna squirming in his underwear, and he was in the business of rationalizing again. He was going to just make his point to scare the guards and they would retrieve Ari for him. He smirked down at the handful of guards standing by the entrance (going underground) without warning he leaned in, tilted his head, and scooped up the only female guard with his tongue. He thrashed around, opening his mouth so her comrades could see her, and then swallowed her whole, feeling her try to grip his throat part of the way down. He’d made his point. He then spoke to the rest of them: “you’re next, unless you do what I say. Get me a woman named Ari Gold. Bring her up here”. He paused. “Oh yeah. I almost forgot”. He reached into his pants and grabbed Anna. She was now completely disheveled and shook up. She was curled into a fetal position. She was a very shy person and was somewhat traumatized by the cramped position in John’s briefs. She was a little turned-on too, but she did not want to immediately admit that.  All but one of remaining guards hurriedly dragged her away while their comrade went to fetch Ari.

Of course inside the bunker many security forces were aware of the giant’s approach. They watched the guard being eaten with horror and disgust. When another guard hurriedly rushed in demanding “Ari Gold” be handed over, they were eager to oblige. It was a relief that he had not wanted some more important target. The military knew of Ari’s little conversation with the Goddess. Her commanding officer had angrily exclaimed “you should be court martialed!” as he had two grunts drag her away and throw her in a jail cell like a bag of potatoes. ‘Those thugs are gonna regret this’ Ari had thought. Of course, she had no idea how Belle was going to reach her, but knew something was up when a distraught guard demanded that she be brought to the surface above the bunker immediately.

As she stepped out into the waning sunlight up on the mountain, she was stunned by what she saw. There was a face looming over them. There was another giant. Obviously nowhere as big as the giantess Belle, but he was hundreds of feet tall. He was very hot too. Chisled jaw, blue eyes, tightly trimmed brown hair. He looked down at them all. “That’s her” he said to the attending guard. The guard stepped back, and the hot giant clinched her between his right index finger and thumb. She felt weightless as she was lifted up into the air. The giant stepped back from the mountain. He had opened his briefs. She was going to be dropped in them. Just like Anna, she had tried to grab the shaft on the way down but found it impossible because of its 5-foot diameter. She slid to the bottom, and was crammed between the cloth of his briefs and the tip of his dick. The giant walked off and was slightly less careful of the tinies below him. Power was changing him.

Belle woke up from her power nap just as she saw John, the 800 foot giant, a few feet (AKA 30 miles) away from her. She watched as the hot guy gingerly tried to walk back to her, the little Ari obviously hid in his briefs. How cute. One of her little enforcers was power-hungry, one was power-wary. It would be just like an old cartoon were the main character has an angel on one shoulder but a devil on the other. Belle was now lying on her stomach, propping her face up with her hand. Her huge tits dangled and gently brushed the ground. When John finally arrived, she gave him his orders. “Climb to the top of my ass and drop her there. Then climb back down”. John walked around and obediently did what he was told.

Ari was pulled from John’s briefs and placed on Belle’s ass; on the crest of one of her cheeks. Belle was over 21 miles tall to her, and her ass was a very large mountain from her perspective. Not unlike where she’d just been, Mt. Weather, but many times taller. The pale skin of her buttcheek sloped down, stretching literally several miles. It tapered to a narrow waist and then a smooth and feminine back, leading to her blonde hair. She could see her ‘excess boobage’ peeking out the side. Up-close, Goddess was the only way Belle could be described. But Ari’s daydreaming was cut short. “Hold still” Belle ordered. Ari did so. Belle brought her hand around, holding what was presumably the growth ray. She fired it Ari, and Ari saw a bright light, and felt warmth…..

Chapter 20- Only One Can Win by RedSplotch

 Ari realized she had grown as the expanse of Belle’s body stretched out exponentially less from her new perspective, although she was obviously still over 100x taller than her (and weighed 1 million times more). Belle grabbed Ari, now a giantess in her own right, holding her between her thumb and forefinger and placed her in front of her. Her mountainous tits hung down from her chest. The goddess spoke “before we begin, you two need to pay homage to me. I know you’re all admiring my boobs, and all this power has got my nipples hard” the Goddess peered down at them. She continued: “To show my power over you, I want you to bite my nipples. John, you take the left. Ari, the right. As hard as you can. I assure you it won’t hurt me. It will turn me on”. Ari didn’t like that command. Ari knew what she had signed up for of course, but it didn’t mean that she liked it.  Her ascent to being 800-foot-tall had given her a sense of obscene power but simultaneously she was having to service the nipples of a much larger goddess. But she had no choice to obey. She and John exchanged a glance as they began to tepidly walk towards the hanging nipples of the giantess. “Don’t be shy” Belle said, her voice filled with girly anticipation. They had no idea how to service the giant nipples.

 John on the other hand was more ambivalent. Happily, he was a tit man and knew his way around a nipple. Women always say they are the most sensitive body part. But one of this size? One as tall as he was? He knew logically that his strongest jaw strength would not harm her in any way. But he instinctually held back. He first bit into her with about the same strength one would bite into a sandwich. He noticed that Ari was biting much harder (she was being passive-aggressive towards the giantess she was jealous of, presumably). “Harder John” the giantess said breathily. She was getting aroused. Her body was beginning to shudder. He noticed her hands shift towards under her body. She was fingering herself. As she approached climax, the upper part of her body shuddered just above where John and Ari were servicing her nipples. They’d been biting when she rose suddenly, bringing them in a few feet in the air. They of course instinctually let go and were none the worse, but they were afraid if the tits shifted and came back to the ground that they’d be crushed under their soft mass. They both bolted back as the Goddess was gripped in ecstasy.

Once the Goddess was “grounded” again, she was ready to get down to business. She looked down at John and Ari, grinning wide. “Before I go to bed on my first night as a goddess. I figured I’d discuss what your role is going to be as my enforcers”.   

“I’m like a nice person, so I want a return to faith. Obviously, all people of the earth need to worship me, and make sacrifices to me”. Belle paused, glancing down at her little “enforcers”. She continued “but that’s not enough. For their humility, I have to be the center of their attention. I can’t have any basic bitches distracting my noble worshippers. I want all women to have to cover their faces, hair and of course the rest of their body, it can only be shown to their husbands at home”. Belle again glanced down at her little enforcers. John was obviously in deep thought. She knew he was trying to sway her to be nicer and was probably waiting for what was coming next. “And it’s for their own good. Now they can’t be misled like I was”. John thought that she was in a bizarre mix of states between power-tripping and self-loathing. The Goddess continued “as far as you two are concerned, I want you to tell  this to each of the state governments, leaders of industry, etc. Scare them. Tell me if there’s any resistance or I need to send a message. There’s probably going to need to be a lot more of you enforcers at this size. But I’ll let you find them and discuss the regions each one will enforce”. Belle grinned. “I’ll take care of the feds”.

With that, Belle stood up. John and Ari had a full view of her boobs, drooping down delightfully, hanging just overhead. She pushed herself, rising to her full height, some 21 miles in the air, or 800 feet up to John and Ari, 800 feet tall themselves. They got a great view of her pussy, although her silky white pillar-like legs towered into the air, passing over them. It was a majestic power. 

Chapter 21- New Perspective by RedSplotch

 

It was difficult for her to tell where Mount Weather was, but it didn’t matter. Belle was okay with some collateral damage. But then she thought of something. She would give them an ultimatum. It was only the top brass she wanted, and she assumed she was hated by the public for leveling Manhattan and DC. She’d try and show the leaders to be just as self-serving as her. She leaned back and grabbed Ari and John. She then spoke. “I will give 10 minutes for the evacuation of Mount Weather. At the end of those ten minutes, I want the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, and Joint Chiefs. Everyone else will be spared”. She looked down at John and Ari. “I’m going to put you each at either side. Collect everyone who escapes”. She set them down. Ari on the West side, John on the East. Ari led the way. She sat down; she grinned as her large ass crushing a farmhouse. Her G-cup tits hung down over the entrance to Mount Weather. It was going to be          quite an incredible sight to behold for all the (formerly) powerful people emerging from their bunker. Bell gestured at John to sit the same way as Ari, as to capture those exiting the bunker.

Inside Mt. Weather, it was chaotic. Like something out of an overly dramatic Netflix action show. But it was all real. Vice President Ashley Dixon was still at the National Security Meeting in the situation room. She was zoning out…..it was all so surreal. She could still conserve some of her power, if she was smart. One thing wasn’t surreal though. The giantess’ background was remarkably similar…. to hers’. To start, Ashley Dixon was 10 years older than Belle to the day. They were both southerners- Belle from Mobile but Ashley from Houston. They’d both been professional track women, but the 70-hour work- weeks exhausted Ashley to such a degree she was in a serious car accident. She got addicted to pain-killers. On her 25th birthday, she vowed to kick it and 2 years later she did. But she made a vow to herself never to be so vulnerable again. She sought power. Leveraging local contacts, she ran for the Texas State Senate, getting in at 29. Two years later, the U.S. House. But she wasn’t in the business of making friends. Her politics were reactionary- she believed in hierarchy. 5 years in, she ran for President, and placed 2nd in the Republican primaries. She leveraged this into the VP nomination and aged just 37 became the first female and 2nd youngest VP.

In another world, she might’ve been Belle. She wouldn’t have to deal with all the obligations she had to other elites in Washington. Her power would be absolute. She’d watched as the giantess pissed away the nation’s capital; 200 years of history. If a city resisted her, well it would just be an example to others.  Cities would vanish under her tread. The living would envy the dead. But they’d also envy her. She admired the giantess Belle’s ultimatum that was a great power play. She was becoming aroused, so she subtly crossed her legs and tried to pay attention. The President, leading the meeting was speaking.

 The story out of New York had been monitored early in the day, but it had spiraled out of control too quickly. They weren’t sure if that blonde bitch had been capable of continuing to grow, or whether the growth ray would stay the same size. It was just too risky. The President spoke:

“What is the way to bring control the powerful? Blackmail. There were two hostages they had easy access to. The smaller giants are only about 800 feet tall. We capture one and use them as leverage”. What a stupid idea. She realized he felt emasculated, and was really just lashing out.

…….

Ashley knew that they had to give in. There was no conflict; there was no negotiation to be had. She had to put an end to this insanity. Maybe it was because she was a woman she understood this. In a break between meetings she rushed over to the head of the secret service; the prateorian guard of the President. He was urgently texting something on his phone. "Pat". She said, patting him on the soldier. He looked around at her. "How's the family?". "They made it" he sighed. "Although because of their location they almost didn't. The quakes leveled half the neighborhood- lots of the kids friends are gone". Ashley nodded grimly; and started in on what she really wanted. "What do you think Belle will do if we kidnap one of her minions- how will she react with the kind of power she has?". Pat glared at her. "What are you saying?". "I'm saying all these guys have taken leave of their senses". Pat was silent for a minute, but he was starting to catch her drift. "OK. and what would you do, in such a scenario?". "Unconditional surrender. For the preservation of life and American dignity". "OK. We can make that happen".

Ashley and all the other officials slowly shuffled back into the meeting room to be debriefed on the plan to kidnap one or both of the smaller giants. After they were all seated, the President nodded to a general who stood up to begin the debrief on the plan. Moments later, a series of armed secret service agents burst through the door and began shoving guns in faces; detaining most of the attendees. All the ones who weren't Ashley's allies. This was a coup. As they were hauled away Ashley spoke "let's get our new overlord on the line. I have a message".

....

Belle's phone buzzed. She answered. She recognized the voice from TV and media. It was the Vice President of the United States. "At this time, we offer the full and unconditional surrender of the United States government to you. It is at your disposal and we hope that some basic functions can be preserved. We beg your for mercy upon the people of the United States".

Belle smirked. They would soon learn.

The end. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828