Shrunk, Found, and Used by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

Evan has been shrunk! His sister's friend will take care of him until they find a cure....


Categories: Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 14517 Read: 68723 Published: November 29 2019 Updated: January 20 2020
Story Notes:

This story is a new commission, so enjoy! Chapter 1 will be more story, and the rest will be more slippery ;)

1. Shrunk and Found! by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Tanya's Needs by Thatgirlyouknow

3. An Alarming Revelation by Thatgirlyouknow

4. Inhibitions Obliterated by Thatgirlyouknow

Shrunk and Found! by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This story was done by commission, I hope you enjoy it! Chapter 1 will be more story setting, the rest will have more of the action.

If you'd like a commission done, shoot me a message on here or check out my Patreon!

“Hey Lea, you here?” Tanya called out to the empty house as she let herself in. She had been friends with Lea so long that she was practically part of the family. It wasn’t uncommon for Tanya to pop in unannounced; she knew where the key was, and it was rare that a week went by where she didn’t spend the night.

“Anybody?” she called out again when there was no response. Shrugging, she took her jacket off and tossed it on the edge of the couch. It was just a little chilly outside, but that didn’t keep her from wearing short jean shorts and a tank top. It just meant she suffered through cold legs while the jacket kept the rest of her runner’s body warm. Both her and Lea had gone to state cross country last year and they were used to their legs being cold.

Tanya walked up the stairs to Lea’s room. There was a long hallway running the length of the house on the second floor, and Lea’s room was at the far end. She walked right by Evan’s room, then paused and stepped lightly back. It was possible everyone else was gone but he was still asleep.

Carefully she opened his door and peeked through the crack. His bed was immediately visible, but she didn’t see any sign of him. His covers were a mess, there was no hiding under them if he’d curled up in an attempt to stay asleep.

“Where is everybody?” she asked herself as she turned, leaving his door slightly ajar.

Evan stopped yelling and waving his arms as he saw Tanya turn and leave. He thought it was weird she’d randomly peek into his room at ten in the morning, but right now he wasn’t going to question it. Now that the door was open he at least had a chance to get out and try to seek help with whatever had happened to him.

Half an hour earlier, Evan had awoken to a bizarre situation. His covers were spread out chaotically as always, which was the only reason he wasn’t encased completely in darkness. There was no way his skinny three-inch tall form could have pushed those blankets out of the way as he searched for a way out.

The world had appeared massive to him when he had roused from slumber, and he had at first assumed it was a dream. A surprisingly lucid dream. His pillow was far taller than he was, and even his desk in the corner of the room seemed like a mountain, miles away.

It was too strange, too surreal.

“Since I’m dreaming, I’m gonna fly on over there!” Evan said to himself. He was a good student for sure, but the line between reality and fantasy was a little blurred for him that close to waking up.

So Evan had gotten a running start, sprinted to the edge of the bed, and leapt upward. For a long moment his speed carried his tiny form further out than a proportional jump would have taken him. The track star felt his body keep moving upward, his dreaming status confirmed. Then he fell.

Evan screamed as gravity took over, pulling him down.

No this is a nightmare! Evan realized as the carpet quickly approached. He kicked his legs to try and wake himself, but nothing happened. A split second before he hit the carpet his second wake-up call was expected. Instead of waking up rapidly with a pounding heart and sweat covering his body, Evan slammed face-first into the carpet.

Groaning, Evan rolled over onto his back. He laid there for as long as he could stand while he assessed his condition. He couldn’t believe nothing hurt, nothing seemed broken. But the ceiling was now as far away as the sky.

“So I’m not dreaming,” he told himself as he climbed to his feet. The carpet squished under his feet like a strange fuzzy mud. He started to walk toward his door and kept getting his feet caught in the little loops that made up the carpet. Of course, they weren’t so little to him anymore.

“Someone will still be here,” he assured himself. “Assuming I can get past the door.”

Just as he said that, he saw his skyscraper sized door open. It opened slowly, quietly, and just as Evan was about to panic that this was some kind of triple-nightmare, he saw a familiar face peek through the opening.

“Tanya!” he yelled, waving his arms, “I’m down here!”

He didn’t care at all that he was completely naked; he needed help. Even if it was from his sister’s friend that he thought had a weird crush on him. But instead of hearing him or looking down to see his tiny form, Tanya’s eyes looked over his bed, her face changed to one of disappointment, and she vanished.

“At least she left the door open!” Evan said to himself as he tried to give himself a pep talk.

Ten minutes later, Tanya left Lea’s room with an armful of clothes that she was borrowing. It didn’t really matter that Tanya wasn’t there, the two girls had exchanged enough clothes that they might as well have shared a closet.

Just as she began to walk back down the hallway, Tanya heard something in the quiet house. She paused, thinking it may have been someone downstairs. It was a small, distant sound. Someone yelling across the street, perhaps?

Then she tracked the sound with her eyes.

“What is that?” she asked herself as she saw a tiny moving form walking on the carpeted hallway. Her eyes narrowed and she knelt down, careful not to drop any clothes.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed, suddenly dropping the clothes as she realized what she was seeing.

Evan dove backward as a sea of shirts almost crushed him. He didn’t dive far, but it was far enough to save him from the incoming wave of pink and red cotton.

When he got back to his feet, he was frightened by the speed at which Tanya’s face approached him. She’d knelt down onto all fours and leaned closer to get a good look at him. Her long light brown hair was almost dragging on the carpet, and Evan made sure he covered his manhood from her piercing green eyes. Up this close he’d never noticed how many freckles she had, but it was hard to see anything else at this side.

“Evan is that you?” the giantess Tanya asked him in a surprisingly soft voice. For as often as Tanya was at their home, Evan hadn’t actually spoken to her that much. Her voice still shook him to the core. It was like saying the roar of a train’s engine was more gentle than usual.

Evan restrained himself from running away from her massive form. He’d been hoping to get somebody’s, anybody’s, attention but he hadn’t expected his body’s reaction to interacting with something a hundred times its size. Tanya’s face alone could have smashed him if she decided to headbutt him. She was cute and in good shape but she was also the size of a mountain.

“Tanya you’ve gotta help me!” he shouted, cupping both hands around his mouth like a megaphone. In doing so he forgot to cover his penis from Tanya’s prying eyes, and her eyes darted downward. Evan couldn’t miss the action of her giant eyes and quickly covered himself again as he turned red.

“What happened to you?” Tanya said after she giggled at finally getting to see his rod. It wasn’t how she’d hoped her first viewing would go, but it was better than nothing. Without realizing she was doing it she wiggled her butt in the air.

“I don’t know!” Evan yelled to her, cautiously approaching her face. She turned her head to hear him better and her hair slid around him like a soft rain. He ducked to avoid getting knocked over but it was light enough he needn’t have worried. “I woke up like this! You gotta get me to a doctor or something! Tell my parents!”

Evan really had no idea what she, or anyone, could do to help. He only knew at his current size he had no way to help himself.

“There’s no doctor’s office open today,” Tanya said to him, reminding him it was a Sunday. “And the nearest hospital is hours away, and I have no idea where the rest of your family is.”

Evan’s heart fell as she spoke. She wasn’t wrong.

“But you can stay with me!” she continued in a happy voice. The girl smiled broadly and Evan gulped nervously as he looked at her teeth, each as long as one of his legs. “You can’t stay here on your own.”

The tiny boy looked around nervously. Again, she wasn’t wrong. But Evan would be lying if he said he was comfortable with the idea of going back to Tanya’s, with her being the only person who knew he was tiny. She’d had a crush on him for a long time, and he didn’t know how weird this might get. He saw her practically as a second little sister. With a better backside and 5k run time.

Tanya didn’t bother waiting for a response.

“Come on Evan!” she said to him as she got back to her feet. Evan watched, horrified, as her face flew up and away from him by the casual act of standing up. In a moment she was at full height and Evan was disoriented from watching.

Tanya bent down and gently wrapped his naked form in one hand. He screamed as she lifted him up, but the giantess was as gentle as she could be. She stopped and held him at face height for her, at Grand Canyon height for him.

“Look, I gotta carry all this stuff with me,” she indicated the clothes she’d dropped on the ground that he couldn’t see over her hand cradling him, “So I gotta put you somewhere safe until then.”

The possibilities ran through her mind. Pocket? He’d be smashed. She wasn’t carrying a purse.

There were other places to put him…she thought, briefly anticipating something Evan had never considered with her.

Evan grew nervous as Tanya looked deep in thought, occasionally giggling and her face turning red.

Finally she said, “Just don’t get too handsy!” with a smile and pulled open the front of her tank top.

“Wait, what?” Evan shouted as he saw where he was going. The gap between her pink sports bra and her skin grew as her finger pulled it aside, and gently Evan was dropped in. It was hot on her small breast, and just as his legs felt squished between her pale skin and the bra Tanya let the bra snap back shut. With a grunt Evan was pushed forward into her chest, the bra too tight for him to move.

Tanya felt her crotch grow hot as she thought about how close Evan was to her nipple. She’d dropped him in a little closer than she’d intended…or so she told herself.

With a smile she gathered up the dropped clothes as her phone buzzed. She checked it and saw that Lea had messaged her, asking about borrowing a dress.

“Go ahead,” Tanya said aloud as she typed her reply. “I got everything I was looking for from your place!”

Tanya's Needs by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

I'm happy to present the second chapter in a larger commission! Enjoy!

“So how’d you like the trip?” Tanya asked Evan when she finally pulled him off of her B-cup breast. She’d kept him there for longer than she’d intended. At first, she really had only expected to keep him there long enough to get him back to the relative safety of her room. But then her parents had fifty questions for her, and she’d be lying if part of her didn’t get excited knowing she was hiding a boy from them.

Carefully Tanya set him down on her bedside table next to her phone charger. At his three-inch size Tanya knew she’d have trouble making out facial expressions, or hearing his voice, but she could tell his body language pretty easily. He was mad enough that he forgot to cover his penis as he yelled.

“What the hell were you doing?!” Evan yelled at Tanya. The giant girl knelt down until one of her eyes was at his level. That close Evan couldn’t help but notice how green they were, and he was suddenly reminded to cover his naked penis when he saw her eyes flicker down to his rod again.

“I couldn’t move or anything!” he yelled again. “You need to get me to a hospital or someone who can figure this out!”

“Well look,” Tanya replied, having faintly heard his angry shouting. Her eyes narrowed, annoyed that he was yelling at her instead of thanking her for letting him get to second base with her. “The day after tomorrow I’ll take you to Mrs. Sever’s science class, okay? She’ll know what’s going on for sure.”

Evan didn’t agree with what Tanya said, but he could tell a losing battle when he saw one. She’d already declined to call for help when she first found him, and he knew from her trips to his house that she was incredibly shy. Or maybe just for him. It didn’t particularly surprise him that she didn’t want to go asking just anybody for help.

“But listen, I’m sure you heard my parents saying they were going to a movie tonight, right? So at least we don’t have to worry about Mom finding you and thinking you’re a bug!”

Tanya’s voice grew more optimistic as she spoke. Partly because she enjoyed it when she had the house to herself, but also because of the thoughts racing through her head. Thoughts she knew she shouldn’t have about someone who definitely thought of her as an annoying little sister. Thoughts that had only gotten worse when she’d had him pressed tightly next to her nipple for an hour.

Evan looked around as Tanya smiled at him, resigned to spend the night in the most foreign place he could imagine: a teenage girl’s bedroom. There was pink everywhere.

“Well I’m gonna make myself more comfortable, you just…stay here, okay?” Tanya said as though her tiny friend had any other options.

So Evan waited, sitting on her phone charger like it was a park bench. He was so flustered by the entire situation he didn’t even watch where she was going. Until she came back.

“Hey, so I hope you don’t mind but I need to take a shower,” she told him apologetically. It wasn’t true at all; she’d showered before going over to Lea’s house on the off chance that she might run into Evan. But now that he was here?

You’ve gotta do this! her hormones were screaming at her. She’d lusted after Evan for years, spent sleepless nights with Lea keeping herself from sneaking into his room to wake him with her naked body. She’d stopped herself from naming her favorite vibrator after him only because she knew Lea would have mocked her for it.

But now that he was here? Sitting on her nightstand, inches away from her modest collection of sex toys in the drawer below? She could, and would, finally have him. Part of her hoped he would like it. And part of her didn’t care.

“Okay,” Evan said, knowing she couldn’t hear him. “Can you at least turn on the TV for me?”

That’s when he looked down from Tanya’s face. And saw that when she’d gone to get more comfortable, all she’d done was take off her shorts and underwear. The tall distance-runner was wearing a tank top and nothing else. His first view of a real-life vagina was in front of him in all its glory. She was shaved clean, a perfect slit accompanied by the well-developed muscles of her distance-running legs.

And only inches away from him, yet impossible to touch. Even if he didn’t view her as a little sister, she was literally too far away from him to do anything. Then Evan noticed the parts of it he could see looked a little shiny. A little wet.

Was she…?

“You’recominginwithme, Evan,” Tanya breathed out heavily, scarcely believing her own courage in saying those words even though he didn’t have a choice in what she did with him.

There was a long moment where she could see Evan looking between her snatch and her face, perhaps unsure of what she had said. Then Tanya seized her courage and seized Evan in her left hand before skipping her way to the bathroom.

“No wait!” Evan yelled as her hand roughly encircled him. She couldn’t hear no matter how loudly he yelled; her hand had covered his mouth as well. The three-inch tall boy struggled as much as he could but it was futile. At his size she barely even noticed.

Through the gap in her fingers Evan got glimpses of white tile, then a toilet, then a sink. He heard a distant roar like a waterfall and realized she hadn’t been kidding when she’d said they were going to the shower.

“Here, get warmed up!” Tanya said cheerfully to him as Evan’s stomach did backflips. There was a sensation of falling as Tanya’s hand lowered him quickly to the ground, then she carefully sat him down on a clean, white, and cold surface.

“Tanya you can’t do this!” Evan yelled before he could even look around. His voice trailed off as he realized where he was. She’d sat him on the far side of a tub that easily dwarfed any football stadium he’d been in before. Not far from him water was already spraying out of the showerhead causing steam to flow through the air.

“Oh shit.”

Then Tanya stepped into the shower – tub combination. She looked down at him to make sure she wouldn’t step on him, then drew back the curtain. The smile on her face made it obvious she was about to fulfill a long-awaited fantasy at Evan’s expense.

“So this isn’t how I wanted our first time to go,” said Tanya as she carefully sat down, her legs encircling Evan and giving him an uncontested view of her pussy. The stream of the showerhead ran down the back of her head, slowly soaking the rest of her naked body. If Evan had been full size it would have been an erotic sight.

“But you never notice me and how could I possibly turn this down?” she shrugged her shoulders dramatically as she spoke and Evan saw that she had two large objects in her hands. He was inexperienced, but not naïve.

Those are vibrators, he thought to himself as he desperately looked for a way out. Her left hand held a floppy pink cock three times his size, while her right held a shorter teal vibrator with a bend at the end.

“Come here Ev,” she said over the roar of the rushing water, plastering her long hair to her shoulders. When he hesitated, she simply bent one of her legs and pushed him toward her with one of her heels.

As he stumbled forward she lowered the vibrator to her pussy and turned it on. Evan watched the tip begin shaking back and forth as she carefully inserted it into her slit. At first it didn’t seem like it would fit, then Tanya giggled as she saw Evan’s nervousness and the red vibrator slid inside.

“Don’t worry Evan,” she said as she moaned from the vibrations, “I’ll be gentle. It’s my first time with a boy!”

Evan turned and tried to run as one of her giant hands reached for him. At first her fingers were gentle as he fought them, then she turned him so that when he looked up he could see her rapidly approaching vagina. Her fingers readjusted so that more of him was sticking out of her fist.

Even if she hadn’t been sitting in the shower Tanya would have been soaking wet. The anticipation of finally having Evan inside of her, one way or another, was incredible. She pulled her vibrator out of her soaking slit and felt it quiver, eager to accept its meal.

“Oh I lied Evan,” she said as she felt a sexual fury overcome her and her restraint melt away. Her voice shook with desire. “I’m not gonna be gentle at all.”

The three-inch boy had just enough time to start a scream before Tanya drove him straight into her snatch. Evan felt a brief wet resistance before her flesh moved out of the way to accommodate him. She cried out as she felt his head enter her pussy. Finally he was inside her! Tanya pulled him out then drove him back inside. Her fingers adjusted until she was pinching him around the midsection, letting him slip far enough inside that she could feel his flailing arms but not deep enough that her pussy could consume him entirely. Even if she desperately wanted it to.

With him halfway in her pussy, she returned her vibrator to her clit. Not that she really needed it; as soon as the vibrator touched her she came. It was just too much. She’d been lusting after Evan for years and now she finally got to have her way with him!

“Oh god!” she yelled out, grateful that she was already sitting down. If she hadn’t been she would have fallen over. “Oh Evan!”

From within her soaking pussy Evan could hear her scream his name and felt her walls tighten around him. Her giant hand drove him in and out as far as her grip would allow, which wasn’t far at all. This didn’t stop Evan from panicking inside of her, when he was as far in as she could get him he immediately got a face full of her fluids. There was a long moment where he was afraid he would suffocate deep in her womb, then he realized something that scared him more than anything.

He clearly didn’t need to breathe.

Her slippery secretions surrounded his body easily as he was pistoned in and out of her. Her insides were boiling and pulsing constantly and the perpetual movement didn’t give him a moment to catch his breath or find his bearings. Twice her soft walls pulsed around him, clamping down as Tanya came.

Over his own pleas for help and mercy Evan could faintly hear her cry out in delicious agony. He could tell she was speaking but couldn’t make out the words. It was obvious to him that the words didn’t matter nearly as much as what she was feeling.

The wet tunnel became his world. All he could smell was her natural lubrication, all he could hear was her moans over a backdrop of the constant squishing and squelching of his body pushing her tight pussy walls apart. Evan flailed his arms futilely to try and keep her tender flesh out of his face, but only managed to stimulate her even more.

Tanya’s teenage body squirmed and twisted in the bathtub as Evan gave her two orgasms almost back to back. She was yelling loud enough that if her parents had been home they would have ran up there to see what was wrong. As she came down from the second one she pulled the vibrator off of her clit and realized she hadn’t even started using her favorite jelly dildo yet.

“Oh my god,” she said as she pulled Evan out of her with a *pop!* and held him up to face level. She pulled him to her and planted a kiss right on his face. Her lips easily overwhelmed his entire head and she couldn’t help but reach out with her tongue and lick him. “You are so much better than my other toys.”

Through the water streaming over her face she felt him push against her lips. Without realizing she was doing it she found herself gently licking his body, tasting her lubrication on his chest. She smiled and giggle deep in her throat as she licked him more, moving her fingers aside so she could trail her tongue down his torso.

“Gah!” Evan cried out as the combination of spraying water and her saliva choked him. “No stop!”

Unhearing and uncaring, Tanya let her tongue move further down until she finally tasted his cock. Or at least she told herself she finally had his love stick in her mouth. At his height she couldn’t tell the difference with her tongue.

Evan could though. Her tongue was large enough that he could see her taste buds, but soft enough that she wasn’t crushing his cock as she ran her tongue over it. He was too terrified to enjoy his first bout of oral sex, but his cock responded anyway. Before he knew it he was hard as a rock even as he screamed in terror.

When she’d had enough of wiggling her tongue around his midsection, she rotated him with her hand and let her lips engulf his head. Evan had fought wonderfully through the entire session, but now that part of him was in her mouth he began fighting like a wounded beast.

“Oh relax!” Tanya said to him, not quite taking him out of her mouth to speak, “You’re gonna be the first in all my holes!”

Then she pushed Evan further into her mouth, making sure his entire body fit behind her closed lips. At three inches tall he slid right in, occasionally tickling the back of her throat as he kicked. Savoring the sensation of having her crush finally in her mouth, even if not how she’d originally wanted, she took the opportunity to shift her hips and lay a little further down in the tub. She slathered him with her saliva and sucked on her new toy, getting all of the flavor out of his tiny body that she could.

Just as Evan was sure he was going to lose his mind, Tanya spit him out into her hand. He had enough time to see her smiling face rapidly receding from him as her hand lowered to think about what she’d said to him. Just as he realized she’d actually said ‘all my holes,’ he was at pussy level. Out of fear he turned his head away, sure he was going back into her pussy. Instead he felt the hand lower more.

“Oh come on!” he yelled as her words ran through his head again.

Her other hand had carefully pulled a well-toned cheek to the side, revealing her backdoor. It was slick from her vaginal fluid and the shower water and pulsed lightly as she contracted and relaxed the round muscle.

“You better stay stiff until you’re in there,” he heard Tanya’s voice say distantly. “I’ve never had anything more than a finger and it’s gonna be a tight fit.”

Of course, he’s not much bigger than a finger right now! she thought to herself as she did her best to relax her sphincter. It was a little awkward bringing Evan right next to her backdoor, it wasn’t a motion her hands were used to, but momentarily she felt his tiny moving form against her last unsullied hole.

Evan threw up his hands futilely to protect himself, and it didn’t help at all. His face pushed hard against her browned skin which briefly refused to give way. Then Tanya must have relaxed better, because his arms and head slipped inside her asshole past the shoulder before the muscle clamped down on him again.

Tanya could only look at the ceiling and try not to drool. There were no words to describe how it felt to have him in her ass. It was only halfway, but she didn’t want to lose him in there. Her eyes glazed over as she moved her five-inch dildo to her outer lips.

The tiny teenager did everything he could to push himself back out of her asshole. Luckily it seemed as though his nose has shut off: somehow he couldn’t smell anything but knowing where he was made it bad enough. All around him the heavy, humid air clearly defined his new position in life. Her asshole squeezed around his midsection as he tried to get a hand between himself and her puckered skin.

Then a new pressure appeared at his back. This new force slid up his back and kept going, before stopping and returning. Then it moved faster, faster, until Ben felt her asshole squeezing him harder, felt his entire world rock as Tanya rocked her own hips with the motion of the dildo and the sensation of double penetration.

Evan thought he would throw up when he realized that she was masturbating with him in her ass, but then he found he couldn’t spare the time. Between the rhythmic contractions of her sphincter and the dildo pushing at his back, he was being pulled deeper into her ass.

“No no no!” he yelled as he redoubled his efforts. The walls of her colon were soft yielding; there was nothing he could use to gain enough traction to push his way out of her.

At first he was only chest-deep. Thirty seconds later, he was being gripped around his waist. He struggled harder and harder to try and prevent it, but it only helped him move in faster. Soon he felt his cock pressed tight against his belly as his butt stopped him from passing entirely through her ring of muscles.

Wait, am I still hard? Evan asked himself. Despite everything he could tell that at least some part of his body liked this treatment. Then he felt his butt finally pass through the sphincter which immediately clamped down so hard on his legs that he simply shot inward, the narrowing circumference of his thighs and calves simply made him the perfect shape to slip all the way into her teenage rectum.

When Tanya felt him suddenly slide entire into her ass she paused her dildo pumping with all five inches inside of her. Her eyes went wide as she realized what had happened. There was a brief sensation of her anus no longer being stretched, which she was surprised she had really enjoyed, then a tickle inside. Then that tickle became a roar as Evan got to his feet in her rectum and began fighting against her walls, desperately seeking escape back through her sphincter.

“Oh god no let me out!” Evan screamed as he clambered to his feet in the darkness. The walls of her rectum yielded to his feet and the harder he tried to find his way back to her anus he simply found himself falling or scrambling up the sides of her tender backside.

All of Tanya’s muscles contracted at once. Her pussy tried to force the dildo out at supersonic speeds, but her hand wouldn’t let it stop pumping.  She cried out silently; part of her wanted to scream but she just didn’t have the air.  Tanya’s body slid until she was laying down as far as she could in the tub, with her feet propped up on the side. There was the incredible sensation of Evan sliding farther into her colon as gravity forced him to tumble deeper into her gut.

She managed to get out a long squeaking “oooh!” as her senses were overloaded. Tanya’s abs flexed and her body rose off the bottom of the tub repeatedly. Her toes curled and her pussy spasmed until she finally released the dildo, exhausted. It slipped out of her with force, flopping once on the floor of the tub before it settled two feet away.

Several minutes later, when she finally relaxed enough for her eyes to focus, Tanya reached up and turned off the showerhead. She breathed heavily in the silence, enjoying Evan’s movements deep in her ass. Part of her wanted to grab her dildo and go for round four, but she knew if she did any more she’d be too sore to do much playing tomorrow.

The runner struggled to her feet. Her legs were still shaking from the force of her orgasms and Evan’s movements felt so good her knees got weak every time he did…well….anything. Then her phone rang.

She almost fell as she stepped out of the tub, then set her backside on the toilet seat as she answered her phone.

“Hey Lea!” she said, her voice higher than usual as Evan found her sphincter and tried to force it apart. “What’s up?”

Tanya listened for a moment.

“Oh yeah, he’s over here with me!” More listening. Tanya smiled; she liked what she heard and what she felt. “Oh for sure! He’s been wonderful and- uh huh,” she nodded, “uh huh. Well how about I bring him back tomorrow? We’ve got the day off school and I bet we can come up with something fun.”

 

An Alarming Revelation by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This chapter continues Evan's misadventures with Tanya, his sister's friend who has lusted after him for years. Enjoy!

Tanya moaned as she lightly stroked her clit, leaning back against her headboard. She’d mirrored her laptop to her television and was thoroughly enjoying the start of a babysitter fantasy. The runner had already orgasmed several times that day and was making sure she took her time with this one. For the thousandth time that day she thanked her lucky stars that her parents were out of state for the next couple of days.

On screen the babysitter spilled some milk all down her blouse, and the helpful dad quickly brought her a towel.

“Oh, you dirty girl,” Tanya said as the blonde on screen quickly pulled off her low-cut shirt, revealing her massive breasts. Her finger ran over her clit again, then moved lower as she felt a small object start to push its way out of her tight lower lips. With a giggle she let her finger trace Evan’s head, feeling his hands attempting to push her finger away, before she applied pressure and pushed him gently back inside her sensitive hole.

She heard a faint scream as he slid back inside, quickly muffled as he proceeded further. It wasn’t how she’d wanted him inside of her, for certain, but playing with her crush at three inches tall had a benefit all of its own: she was in total control. And, she told herself, if she played with him long enough like this it was only a matter of time before he started wanting to play back.

Her best friend’s brother couldn’t ignore her anymore now!

Evan pushed against Tanya’s steaming insides, kicking and pushing away her wet walls as best he could. He knew it was only giving her pleasure but he didn’t have it in him to not fight. It was what made him such a good cross-country runner. Evan never stopped.

Not that it did him any good here. For the tenth time he felt cool air on his head as he found his way to her vaginal opening. The sound of her heartbeat faded briefly as light came to his eyes. He turned his head upward to take as deep a breath as possible while her finger circled his head.

On a distant television a redhead, not unlike his sister, had taken off her shirt in front of an excessively stunned man. He dropped a towel just before his hand landed on one of her breasts, then Evan was shoved back into his wet prison with a scream.

Tanya’s eyes unfocused as she edged herself closer to another orgasm. After she’d frigged herself silly in the shower she’d carefully fished Evan out of her ass, cleaned him thoroughly, then replaced him back into her sensitive pussy, right where he belonged. Ever since she’d been looking for the perfect porn video and kept herself carefully on the edge of bliss. She knew once she came again she’d be reaching for her small collection of sex toys and she’d be in another frenzy.

Then her phone buzzed.

Her green eyes rolled as she grabbed it with her free hand. Lea had texted her, of course, confirming their dinner date. Tanya licked her other finger clean and typed out her reply quickly. Not quick enough though; as she typed Evan found his way to her opening again. This time Tanya’s fingers were otherwise occupied and he managed to slide out far enough that her tight love canal squeezed his lower body and popped him out.

Evan fell with a shout and a plop onto the pink comforter. Tanya’s long well-muscled legs stretched out for what seemed like a mile in front of him. Even knowing it was futile, Evan started to run.

Tanya giggled as she saw her crushs run away. Her comforter was too fluffy for him to get any traction, and even if he could he had no hope of escaping her. So she let him run while she leaned over to her side table. The drawer slid open quietly and she pulled out the only toys she could afford.

Her small metal butt plug got dropped carefully in front of Evan, while her pink floppy dildo and smaller teal vibrator stayed at her side. Her toy stopped running and fell to his side over the shock of the massive metal object dropping right in front of him.

“Evan, Evan, Evan,” she said with a sigh as she picked him up and held her in front of her face. She lightly stroked his three-inch body. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you in me.”

She reached out with her tongue and ran it along his body with a moan. This time she made sure she paid extra attention to his midsection, his tiny cock. She’d gotten a lot out of Evan, and she could tell he wasn’t thrilled about the way she was using him. Now it was time she gave him something back.

“I just never had the courage to talk to you!” she said between licks.

Tanya’s massive tongue ran up the front of Evan’s body and he leaned his head away in a vain effort to avoid it. Her hot breath rolled over his body, and for a moment he appreciated the mints she seemed to be addicted to before his face was bathed in saliva. He heard her moan as she tasted his skin for the hundredth time that day. And as always, his cock rose to the occasion though his mind wished desperately to be elsewhere.

Then her tongue moved back down. It wasn’t the first time her tongue had touched his cock today, but when the tongue didn’t move on Evan realized she wasn’t just getting him wet enough to slide back into one of her holes. And his cock loved it, guided by the hormones that once led him to spend fifty dollars on a meal that led to a bad handjob in the alleyway.

Without pulling him away from her mouth, Tanya said, “I’ve been neglecting you, haven’t I Evan?” Her tongue gave him cock a lick. “I’ve came so many times, but you haven’t even once!”

Evan was overwhelmed by her words; even speaking softly it was like standing next to a bullhorn. The tongue wiggled all over his cock, bathing it with soft, wet heat. His cock, tortured all day between his mind’s resistance and his hormone’s insistence, didn’t take long to start throbbing.

Despite his best efforts to prevent it, Evan felt his body start to tense as he rapidly approached orgasm. Her tongue easily gave simultaneous attention to every part of his shaft and his balls. There was no resisting, Evan realized as he came with a yell.

Tanya kept her tongue busy and managed to keep her hands off herself for the first time in hours. If she was finally getting to blow Evan, sort of, she wanted to give it her full attention. If she did well here, maybe when he was full size again he’d let her swallow him in a different way!

Just as she had that thought Tanya heard Evan start to yell in her hand. Excited, she flicked her tongue up and down his tiny rod with a renewed passion, then quickly pulled off and leaned her head back. She carefully held him above him her lips and opened her mouth wide, holding out her tongue.

Evan couldn’t help it. When he saw her outstretched tongue and felt his cock pulse with a desperate need to cum, he grabbed his member and started pumping. It only took a moment before his cock exploded in his hand, shooting out the largest load he’d ever felt in his life. The entire day had been one long edging session, for his cock at least, and he knew if he’d been full size his spurts would have taken two socks to contain.

Or just Tanya’s hungry mouth that had been aching to taste him for years.

Her eyes went wide as she tasted something salty and hot land on her tongue. Tanya couldn’t help but let out a squeal of delight as it kept coming, thrilled she finally got to make her crush cum. Now that he had, he’d just keep coming back to her for sure!

When Evan was spent he stopped stroking himself and looked down. He could see globs of his load on Tanya’s tongue and she pulled him up and away as her tongue vanished into her mouth. Tanya’s green eyes rolled in delight and he could tell she was savoring how his seed had tasted.

Then her eyes opened and looked down at him, her mouth opening in a smile of pure satisfaction.

Holy shit that was intense, Evan thought as he looked up at the giantess. His heartrate slowed as she made a show of happily swallowing.

“Now that is something I’ve been chasing for years,” she said as she licked her lips and smiled. Her tongue flicked out and caressed his wilting cock again, cleaning off anything left. “That was intense!”

Evan could only nod to agree, he was still out of breath from his orgasm. But now he couldn’t help but see Tanya in a different light. If she’d been that into him, for however many years she’d been hanging out with his sister, could he really blame her for taking advantage of his situation and resolving years of sexual tension?

He tried to tell himself that he would’ve been able to resist himself if he’d found a tiny Lauren Abel, but he knew better. That tiny actress would have been swimming in sperm by the time he was done with her, regardless of whether she wanted it or not.

Tanya giggled as she saw the expression on his face, and Evan smiled when he heard it. He’d decided to give her the benefit of the doubt…provided she did the right thing now and tried to help him get back to normal instead of—

“We gotta run to dinner Ev!” she said in a familiar chipper tone. Now that she’d swallowed his seed she felt so much closer to him and there was no more awkwardness in how she spoke. “You better ride in the front.”

***

Twenty minutes later Tanya was parking her car outside of Panepoch, a hip coffee and sandwich shop. Lea was already inside and the waitress was unloading two salads onto their table; coffee was already waiting for them. Luckily Lea had found them a half-secluded alcove so that they could talk without fear of being overheard.

“Thanks for ordering Lea!” Tanya said happily as she slid into her seat. Of course the two knew what each other would want to eat, only this time Tanya had already tasted what Lea normally would have joked about her ordering.

“You’re welcome hon,” Lea said as she took a sip of her coffee. “So, did you bring it?” she asked.

“Him, you mean?” Tanya said, ignoring her friend’s omission and putting one hand below the table. Lea smiled as she saw her friend’s face when she pulled her former brother out of her snatch. She’d only gotten Tanya to make that face after going down on her as Tanya looked at shirtless pictures of Evan.

“Yeah, whatever,” Lea said as Tanya set a three-inch tall Evan on the table next to her salad bowl, still glistening from the juices that Lea knew tasted wonderful. He stumbled to his knees then stood using the side of the bowl for support.

“Lea!” he yelled when he saw his redheaded sister at the other side of the table. Tanya had only said they were going to dinner before sliding him back into her snatch, pushing something massive (to him) in her backdoor, and pulling on some tight underwear. She hadn’t mentioned she was taking him to his sister for help. His spirits rose.

“Lea! You gotta help me!” he shouted up at her. Then he stopped as he saw her eyes roll and her mouth turn to a mean giggle.

“He really thinks I’m gonna make him normal again?” Lea asked Tanya as she poked her salad with her fork before she leaned forward and jabbed Evan in the stomach with her fork. Tanya gasped, forgetting for a moment that the fork couldn’t actually hurt him. “You’re just a toy now, don’t talk to me,” she told Evan dismissively.

“Lea!” she said admonishingly, “It’s not permanent and you know it! He’s still a person.”

Evan looked back and forth between the giantesses, hurt by his sister’s callousness and confused by Tanya’s statement.

She knows about this? he asked himself.

“Only if we let him get back,” Lea said, munching some of her salad. She flipped her hand dismissively as Evan yelled up at her. “I’ve been thinking, as much fun as you’ve been having why should we stick with the original plan? Let’s just keep him this way. Like I originally said. I don’t like him and you’re in love with him. Win win!”

Tanya turned red with embarrassment, then looked down at Evan and saw the look on his face. Her own face went white.

“What are you doing?” she hissed at Lea, though the cat was clearly out of the bag. “He wasn’t supposed to know!”

Evan looked up at Tanya and felt his opinion of her change again. She’d gone from weird little sister to giantess rapist, to something like a lover when Evan had finally came then stopped fighting it. And now with this new revelation she was back to kidnapper.

“What the hell Tanya!” Evan screamed up at her, realizing that she’d had a hand in his shrinking somehow. That she’d engineered this purely for her own pleasure at his expense. “What is wrong with you!”

Tanya turned from her best friend, slightly disturbed at how Lea was suddenly acting like her brother was an object and not a person. She’d had a wonderful day with him, true, but he was still a person! Then she turned her attention to him. The boy she’d had a crush on for years. Now the boy who was suddenly cursing at her like she was a terrible person. Like he hadn’t enjoyed what they’d done together!

“You turn me back right now!” he yelled up at Tanya, suddenly enraged at her. He’d just started liking her, and now it turned out she was the problem! “What the hell is wrong with you! You said this was an accident, not that I—”

Lea rolled her eyes and drained her empty water glass. When it was empty she upended it and set it around Evan like a glass prison mid-curse.

“Oh they talk a lot, don’t they?” she asked her friend whose face had gone white from the way Evan was talking to her. “You know, that app is pretty awesome but you’d think these tinies would be more grateful they get to spend the rest of their lives with women as awesome as us.”

Tanya’s face fell as she saw Evan banging against the side of the glass, still cursing at her.

“You know we should still change him back,” she told her friend. “You may be okay with keeping your little toys forever, but I never wanted that with Evan!”

“Look at it Tanya!” Lea said as she gathered up more salad on her fork. “He’s a tiny. Doesn’t matter if they volunteered through the app or if we did it for him, now he’s tiny,” she slipped some salad into her mouth, “So he’s a toy. It’s that simple. And right now your toy is saying some pretty mean things about you, I think.”

“How is that app even legal?” Tanya asked rhetorically.  “You trick guys on it all the time and we shrank Evan just by stealing his phone and clicking a few things.”

“And now he’s ours,” Lea said as she ate her salad. “Are you gonna let your toy talk to you like that?” she asked her friend, pointing at Evan’s irate form under the glass. “Make it do something useful,” she said with a giggle.

“Yeah,” said Tanya, letting her friend’s opinion on tinies cloud her judgement. Overrule her feelings for Evan. It had always been easy for Lea to convince her to go against her own feelings. “He can’t talk to me like that.”

Evan suddenly realized how much worse things were now that he knew they were responsible for shrinking, and that his angry protests had now angered Tanya. Her face gave it all away. He was in trouble now.

Her giant hand lifted his prison effortlessly and the other grabbed him roughly about the waist. Evan got a brief view of the restaurant and Tanya looking around nervously, making sure no one was around to see what she was about to do. Then his stomach leapt as she rapidly lowered him between her legs, which she spread as her free hand lifted her pink skirt to reveal a tight pair of white panties barely hiding her vulva.

A finger snuck aside the thin white material, revealing her sex and the heart-shaped base to her butt plug. Then he was propelled him forward as he screamed. His face contacted the heat of her vagina again, immediately sliding inside, her natural lubrication letting her push him inside easily.

Lea smiled and took a sip of her coffee as she watched her friend’s eyes cross a little and un-focus. She knew how wonderful it felt to play with tinies, but she knew this would be special for both Tanya and herself. Her friend had lusted after her brother for years, and Lea had slowly stoked that fire as they made love on their frequent sleepovers. For Lea, playing with what used to be her brother would simply be feeding her sadistic side.

She knew she should probably feel a little bad for the guys she’d lured in on Tiny Tinder, but since they stopped being people once she shrank them it was hard to have feelings for them beyond anticipation. Obviously, she knew the purpose of the app was for consensual macrophilia, but she also knew what she was into. And right now, she was into watching her best friend shove her shrunken brother as far into her pussy as she could manage in public.

“He doesn’t get to talk to me like that after everything I just gave him,” Tanya said as she brought her hand back on top of the table and Evan fought in her pussy. It seemed that since he knew Tanya was partly responsible for his situation his fighting spirit was renewed. Which she was thoroughly enjoying.

“Why don’t you just sleep over tonight Tanya?” Lea asked her best friend. “I got a couple of new ones at the mall and you can finally get the full experience since Evan was your first and you got your wish. Now you can play with more with me!”

With some effort she focused on her dinner and friend. Together they enjoyed their salads and talked about going to see a new movie next weekend. Tanya occasionally trailed off as she came, squeezing Evan tightly. The waitress just thought she was a little distracted.

Lea just smiled when she saw her friend’s small orgasms while they talked. She had more practice with tinies than Tanya, who so far had only had one inside of her (she’d resisted the lure of tinies even at sleepovers, convinced Evan would be her first). Which was why she was letting her own orgasm build slowly. The guy she’d met earlier today had only wanted to climb on her naked body at half an inch tall. Instead she’d sent him spelunking.

“I hope they don’t fix these bugs we’re exploiting,” Lea said as the little man ran into her cervix and she finished up her salad. “Sooner or later they’re gonna update it and we’re gonna be stuck with whatever we get beforehand.”

***

Later that evening, Tanya fished Evan out of her pussy. It spasmed in yet another orgasm, releasing its meal with reluctance. Now that it finally had Evan it didn’t want to let him go. She sighed as he slipped out of her and briefly felt bad about how she’d treated him.

Maybe I let Lea goad me a little too much about this whole thing? she asked herself. Even after Evan had started yelling at her she hadn’t been angry…until Lea had helped get her mad at him. While he’d squirmed inside she’d packed clothes for an overnight and she’d had time to think, relatively alone at her house. Was he a toy or a person?

Then, just as she started to bring Evan up to face level to speak to him, Lea came into her bedroom with an armful of extra pillows.

“Just toss that in the fun drawer and give me a hand, would you?” Lea asked from behind the mountain of bedding.

Lea pulled herself out of her brief pensive mood, ignoring Evan screaming in her hand.

“Yeah!” she replied to Lea. She pulled open the long drawer of Lea’s dresser and dropped Evan in without a second thought before she slid it shut.

***

Evan hit the bottom of the drawer hard but unharmed. He rolled as the floor shook under him and screamed at Tanya to help him as she slid the drawer shut without looking at him. Then the light disappeared as the drawer slammed shut.

After a moment Evan’s eyes adjusted to the darkness. Somewhere in the drawer something was giving off light.

“Maybe a hole in the back?” Evan asked hopefully. If it was a hole, and if he could find it, he could give himself a chance at turning back to normal before this insane scenario could get any worse.

He’d been naked for long enough that he didn’t even notice as he ran to toward where it seemed like the light was coming from. As Evan ran he saw what else filled the drawer with him and he had to slow down to take it all in.

“How did she even get all this?”

Surrounding Evan was the largest, pun intended, sex toy collection he could have ever thought of. He passed a small dildo with bumps along one side, then a larger with a lever at the bottom that would deploy a flared end once the woman had fully inserted it. Anal beads that progressively grew from knee-high to larger than Evan, a butt plug that—

“Is that hollow?”

Evan couldn’t help but slow down and look. Just like he’d thought, this pink butt plug was hollow and the base seemed to have a contraption that would eject the contents into whatever hole it was inserted in. Slightly further back he stumbled across a dildo that had an opening large enough for him to crawl into (if he was dumb enough). As he looked at that open-ended dildo, he stumbled over some heavy string that ended with manacles that would fit around his ankles.

Fear ran through his body as his mind connected the dots. He was far from the first tiny his sister had used, and all of these things were designed for little men. Either willing or not. Then he heard something move. Just around the corner from another set of yellow anal beads.

“Hello?” he called out, his voice small with fear. He both didn’t know what the girls were doing outside the drawer, it could have been anything from knife sharpening to watching The Journal, and he also knew whatever he was about to see could make everything he’d been through seem like a walk in the park.

“Hello?” he called again, then something slammed into the anal beads he was walking past. “Holy shit!” he yelled out as he fell onto his backside, and everything got worse.

The sound hadn’t come from the other side of the beads. It had come from within.

As Evan watched in horror a woman who had been roughly crammed into the bead slammed her hand against the side, pushing out the side surprisingly far but not breaking it. She turned her head toward Evan as much as she could and mouthed ‘help!’ The bead next to her, slightly smaller, shook as well when the man inside kicked the side, trying to get Evan’s attention as well.

Evan looked at the two anal beads, each contorted into terrible positions to fit into their new positions in life, and ran blindly further into his sister’s sex toy drawer.

 

Inhibitions Obliterated by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Behold! The final chapter in the Shrunken, Found, and Used storyline. Probably.

Or, Beholdl! Giantess lesbian sex!

Lea pulled back from Tanya’s lips and looked her friend in her deep green eyes. There on Lea’s bed the two had shared a deep kiss, driven by Lea who was unable to control herself while Tanya told her what she’d been doing with Evan. Sure, Lea had known everything Tanya wanted to do with him, but actually hearing it directly from her best friend was incredible.

“Wow,” Tanya breathed out as her best friend was on all fours above her. The two had done far more than kiss over the years, but there was real passion in that one. “I think I’m ready for more.”

Lea grinned and felt herself get even more excited. She’d spent months leaning on Tanya to let her use tinies on her, and finally together they’d hatched a plan that let Tanya take her crush, Lea’s brother Evan, home with her.

It was a win-win for Lea: if Tanya had Evan as a tiny, he was no longer a person, he was a toy, and Lea no longer had to deal with him. And if Tanya finally had Evan as her ‘first,’ then her and Lea got to play with more tinies. The two always had fun, of course, but Lea had a sadistic streak that was only half met by having tinies struggling inside of her. Tanya had thus far resisted, waiting for Evan to be her first in one way or another.

“Finally!” Lea said with a giggle and a butt wiggle. She was just as toned as Tanya; each had medals in cross country running. Then she lowered her chest to drag her nipples across Tanya’s as she kissed her way down her friend’s chest and belly.

“I mean wait!” Tanya said. Lea didn’t stop her downward journey. She’d expected Tanya to grow doubts at the last second; they’d known each other for ten years now. There was no stopping her.

In her hand she held two squirming tinies, one that she had picked up at the mall earlier that day, and Evan, who had been her brother. The changing rooms were always a great place to lure in horny boys who were soon to get far more pussy than they bargained for. Lea had found that when a teenage boy was chasing sex, he would agree to almost anything.

“Give me your phone!” she’d say as she stroked them in an out of the way spot. Minutes later that phone would be in the trash can and the boy would be in her purse if he was lucky. Her ass if he wasn’t. Meanwhile, she’d be enjoying an iced coffee and already scoping out her next acquisition.

“I don’t know if I can do this,” Tanya said again, suddenly nervous. Sure, she’d stuffed her friend with dozens of tinies recently, but she’d only had the one. Was she a bad person for using them if they didn’t like it? Did that mean she was bad for using Evan the way she had?

“Relax,” Lea said near her belly button. “They’re tough, they’re just toys,” she continued in a soothing voice as she shifted herself further south.

“But Evan-“

“Evan is in the drawer catching his breath before he gets to serve you again,” Lea lied. “What did we agree again?” she asked as she ran a finger along her friend’s inner thigh. “You’ve gotta relax around these things, girl!”

Tanya took a deep breath and tried to relax. The situation was unbelievably hot, even for the two friends who had spent years learning each other’s bodies.

“Just nothing cruel to Evan, right?” she said as she looked down at her best friend.

“And you’ll enjoy it all this time, with me?” Lea asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tanya nodded her head and laid back on the pillow. Lea felt the tension flow out of her body. It had taken some time, and two drinks, but she’d convinced Tanya to use the tiny toys as cruelly as Lea liked to. If she didn’t think it was fun, next time she could use them how she liked, and she’d at least have tried it. Of course, Lea was very convincing.

Finally she kissed her way down to Tanya’s shaved lower lips. Lea gave her friend a long lick, tasting her lubrication already flowing. Then her hand approached. There was the distant sound of screaming that always got Lea so excited. The boys had seen their new home.

With an evil grin Lea gave the two boys a lick; at two and three inches tall her tongue easily covered them both. Evan screamed up at her in anger, unbelieving that his sister would do this to him. His scream was cut off as her finger pushed him deep into her best friend as she smiled at him. The second tiny didn’t get the smile. Lea simply positioned him, looked up at her friend, and shoved him in, causing him to hit Evan further in and something in his little body to snap.

Number two wasn’t super-tough, and Tanya’s first real tiny play was going to take her all the way. Just as Lea had planned it.

Tanya’s hips bucked violently as Lea returned her mouth to her opening. Lea searched inside her friend as deep as she could with her tongue, occasionally returning to massage Tanya’s clit before she dove back inside again.

Come here you little shits! she thought as she pushed her tongue deep into her friend. As Tanya approached her orgasm her vaginal muscles started pulsing harder, rewarding Lea with her first tiny of the night.

“She’s got my leg!” the other man shouted to Evan in the darkness. Wet sloshing sounds and a raging heartbeat surrounded them. Distant, surreal moans punctuated their screaming.

This was far different than when Tanya had played with him alone. He’d been roughly balled up by Lea’s pushing finger and his instinctive drive to fight only spun him in circles near Tanya’s cervix.

“He’ll be an Evan-Wa ball!” Lea had told Tanya as the two laughed over their second wine cooler earlier.

“Take my hand!” Evan shouted, pushing one arm in the other man’s direction. He had no way of knowing he wasn’t even close to helping, but he tried. The other man screamed with a mixture of pain and fear; Evan knew his leg had been broken on the insertion, but the rest of the events had been too chaotic to learn anything else.

“Help meeee!” the man’s voice screamed, quickly dwindling away to nothingness.

“Buddy?” Evan yelled questioningly, trying to right himself in Tanya’s writhing pussy. Then her muscles clamped down around him in a sensation he recognized: Tanya was cumming.

Lea sucked out the tiny, finally, and started rubbing Tanya’s clit in earnest as she rose up and crawled to where Tanya could easily see her. When her brown-haired friend saw the tiny screaming in Lea’s mouth she came; her friend’s finger on her clit, combined with another struggling tiny and one about to be eaten was far too much for the runner.

When Lea saw her friend start to orgasm, she leaned forward with her mouth open and Tanya reflexively leapt up to meet her. The two shared a passionate kiss, their tongues dueling each other for passionate supremacy. Then Tanya felt the tiny in Lea’s mouth. Her orgasm redoubled, causing her to scream into her friend’s mouth as the tiny was pushed past her teeth.

Without thinking Tanya sucked the tiny into her mouth and continued the kiss. The two continued Frenching for almost two minutes as Lea’s finger deftly manipulated her friend’s love button, expertly prolonging her orgasm. Then Lea had to come up for air; Tanya was an incredible kisser.

The two girls breathed heavily, Tanya from exertion and Lea from the lack of air. Carefully she pulled her hand away from Tanya’s pussy.

“Holy shit that was hot!” Tanya said, feeling the tiny fighting in her mouth.

Lea leaned forward, putting her lips close to her friend’s ear and resting her hand on her friend’s neck.

“Swallow him babe.”

For once Tanya didn’t hesitate. Lea almost came just from feeling the bulge of Tanya’s neck swallowing down the tiny man. When Lea couldn’t feel the bulge anymore, Tanya dragged a finger along her torso above where she could feel the struggling man, until her esophagus dropped him into her stomach.

“Oh wow!” she said as the man started buzzing furiously in her stomach. Tanya kept her eyes closed to focus on the sensation. “Is he mmhph!?”

Lea didn’t wait for her friend to ask the obvious question. Instead, she had blindly grabbed two more tinies from the toy drawer, two fragiles in a Tupperware container, and shoved them inside her own hungry snatch. As her friend had followed her meal’s journey, she’d moved herself into the sixty-nine position. She sat down when Tanya started talking, pushing her own sopping snatch against her friend’s familiar face.

Immediately Tanya’s tongue shot outward. Just like Lea had expected, not giving her time to think would keep this good thing moving. She giggled then leaned forward herself, lowering her head near Tanya’s pussy again but staying on her elbows slightly above. Her hands held a toy each, and she intended to watch this action from up close.

But first…she thought, sending two fingers up Tanya’s snatch. When she felt tiny kicking legs she pulled her fingers out with a smile. Good, stay in there! she thought, having made sure what had been her brother hadn’t escaped. He was the cap to tonight’s action, so having him vanish wouldn’t have been a good thing for her plan.

As Tanya’s tongue encountered the first tiny in Lea’s snatch, Lea picked up her anal beads. Several of the larger beads were hollow, and she’d filled those spaces with super-tough tinies. Their bodies smushed down well enough to fill the beads entirely, and their struggles were just enough to distort the plastic of the toy. With these trapped tinies, she’d effectively made a string of vibrating anal beads.

The first two beads were small, and she easily slipped them into Tanya’s asshole. Lea moaned, both from the sight and from the gentle sucking motions she felt at her pussy; Tanya had gotten the idea and was trying to pull the tiny out of her with her tongue. The third bead, filled with a boy she’d met at a theater, entered with only a little more resistance, and Tanya moaned into Lea’s pussy as she felt the tiny’s vibration.

Of course she knew what was going on down there; hadn’t she put these beads into Lea a dozen times?

Tanya decided to surprise Lea herself, and she blindly reached into the toy drawer. Her fingers searched for a moment, then found the little Tupperware container full of gathered tinies. The little people screamed as her giant fingers grabbed two at random, snapping one of their arms as she awkwardly squeezed him to pull him upward.

She was too lust-driven to be concerned when the first tiny bent the wrong way as she shoved him into Lea’s brown hole. Lea’s cry of surprise drove her on, and she licked her friend’s pussy in earnest as she more carefully pushed the second in feet first. His eyes turned to her, desperately searching for mercy in her massive eyes, and finding none as her fingertip pushed on his forehead.

Elwood landed in the giantess’s colon and was immediately overwhelmed by the darkness, heat, and smell. He stood then immediately fell as the giantess wiggled her rump and landed on something that felt different from the rest of her spongy insides.

“Oh shit!” he yelled, the last of his sanity leaving him as he realized he’d landed on the unfortunate person who had made the trip first, already dead from how their spine had been bent. Elwood screamed in terror and crawled blindly to where he knew not, his mind desperately driving him forward, neither knowing nor caring that moving faster would exhaust his oxygen sooner.

“Oh, Tanya!” Lea said with a laugh, shaking her backside to make the tinies bounce around. “I didn’t know you had it in you! Pun intended!” Together the girls laughed, never too serious with their playing to not laugh.

Lea then leaned forward to lick the fourth bead for lubrication, and to remind the tiny inside of how easily she’d made her cum with her tongue before she allowed Lea to shrink her. The woman inside screamed, unheard over the sounds of sex in the room, as Tanya’s asshole slowly widened around her. She banged against the side, stretching the material slightly as the widest part of the bead almost entered the tight hole.

She succeeded in widening the bead’s diameter slightly. Which only made Tanya moan around the tiny man she’d just sucked out of Lea’s pussy before she swallowed him without a second thought. He hadn’t been moving, to her chagrin.

No fun! she thought as he slid down her throat without giving her the pleasant vibrations she’d been hoping for.

Then the blonde tiny’s strongest efforts to make the bead too wide to be inserted were overcome by Lea exerting a slightly stronger push. Tanya’s sphincter jerked the bead inward hungrily and the little folded-in-half blonde vanished screaming into the brown-haired girl.

“Ready for the last one hon?” Lea asked her friend rhetorically. She let her friend’s hands push her hips upward so she could speak more easily.

“Um, that last one was about all I could handle Le---aamrrph!”

Lea lowered her pussy onto Tanya’s face and pushed it over her mouth and nose. Tanya wasn’t a huge fan of face-sitting and breath control, but Lea was. So they did it often. And this time, Lea used the distraction to push the final bead up against Tanya’s asshole.

Tanya hadn’t lied to Evan when she’d told him she’d never had anything bigger than a finger penetrate her asshole. Lea spit on the too-large bead, filled with a surprisingly nice boy that she’d gone on several dates with, and pushed the two-and-a-half-inch sphere into her friend’s near-virgin hole. Tanya’s scream was muted nicely by Lea’s snatch, and between the sight of her friend’s asshole being unreasonably stretched and the vibrations from her scream, Lea had her first orgasm of the night.

Steve screamed as the tunnel around him exploded with sound and clamped down tightly. His eardrums burst and his head threatened to explode between the oxygen deprivation and the heat. Suddenly the tongue that had been pulling lightly at his ankles suddenly was closer as he was shoved outward, and it snaked around his legs to yank him the rest of the way free of his vaginal prison. There was a brief moment of falling, then the heat of Lea’s pussy was simply exchanged for the heat of this new girl’s mouth.

He struck his head on her front teeth, making him see starts briefly.

The tongue stopped its upward licking motion for long enough to press him against her palate, to pull him backward. Then he screamed once more as he found himself forcefully swallowed, helped along by the muscles of her throat and the copious lubricant he was drenched in.

Lea ground her pussy into Tanya’s face until she felt her orgasm finally start to slow, then she rolled sideways. She caught her breath as she stared at the ceiling, and heard Tanya doing the same.

“Oh Lea,” Tanya said with a shaking voice, “That was wild, but I don’t think those beads are gonna come back out. And why are they slowing down inside me? Don’t you make them all super tough?”

Lea reached over to stroke her friend’s clit, knowing she had to keep her friend in her sexual fervor so that she wouldn’t over-react. She saw what had been her brother start to push his way out of Tanya’s snatch, and this time she let him fall to the bed.

“That jar in there is fragiles I picked up over the past couple days,” Lea replied as she idly picked up the tiny that was screaming at her. This one was resistant to everything, by Tanya’s request. The three-incher was popped into her mouth and tucked into one cheek. “I think it’s hotter that way.”

Tanya stiffened briefly, then relaxed as Lea’s finger brought her closer to another orgasm. Her hips rocked up and down with the movements of Lea’s fingertip.

“Oooh!” Tanya squirmed, her feelings conflicted. Part of her realized that meant the tinies inside were dying slow, horrible deaths. The other part of her felt so powerful, and so close to endless orgasms, that it was telling her that everything was fine. That this was what they had been meant for. All the things that Lea had told her when she’d first started introducing tinies to their nighttime romps.

“But-!”

She was close, and Lea knew the last step of getting Tanya over the hump was nigh. Without removing her finger from Tanya’s clit she rose back up and gave Tanya a gentle peck on the lips. Tanya stared up into her eyes, gave her a smile as the last of her recovering inhibitions finally eroded away, then pulled her down for another kiss.

The two writhed in passion, their mouths pressed together, then Lea pulled what had been Evan from her cheek with her tongue. She tried to ignore her annoyance at how quickly the tiny in her colon had stopped struggling and instead focus on Tanya for once.

“When you cum,” she told Tanya as their tongues writhed around his tiny body, “Don’t swallow this one.”

Tanya gasped as Lea pushed the three incher into her mouth. Somehow, despite it all, this one felt familiar. Had she already gotten used to using tinies? The fact that several were dying in her stomach seemed to say yes.

“He’s invincible,” Lea said, staring into Tanya’s eyes. “He told me he wants to be chewed on.”

It didn’t matter to Tanya that Lea was probably lying. Or that tinies were dying in her stomach. Or that in the drawer next to her Evan was hearing everything they were doing. All that mattered was Lea’s voice in her head, and the orgasm that was exploding as she maneuvered the tiny between her back teeth.

Evan screamed as he was switched between mouths and raged against the two tongues that battered him from each side. The last half hour had been a nightmare of chaos as the two girls had used him, but the worst of it was probably this: Tanya had almost let him go before Lea had re-entered the room. And now, from the sound of Lea’s voice, he could tell that Tanya had no idea he was in her mouth.

Tanya screamed when her orgasm hit and bit down hard on the tiny in her mouth. Evan screamed again as massive molars squeezed his legs far past the point of them being ripped off, yet he was relatively unharmed. Aside from the blinding pain and mental anguish. Then it all was relieved just long enough for her to turn her head, causing him to fall further between her teeth.

“Shiiit!” Evan yelled as one entire half of his body was smashed into nothingness. Then he lost the ability to cry out; the pain was too great to even shout. His entire left side was momentarily as thin as paper, ground between her molars in an explosion of fire mixed with broken glass.

There was faint scream from within as Tanya chewed the tiny. She gave in entirely to the devil on her shoulder, pushing the tiny around to chew on different parts of him as Lea expertly prolonged her orgasm. If she’d been more rational she would have been impressed with how quickly he snapped back into shape. But right now all it meant was that his pain was making this the strongest orgasm of her life. Her power over him was intoxicating beyond anything she could have imagined.

Far beyond even the feeling of several dying in her stomach.

Better than when Evan had first slid into her pussy. Better than when her ass had devoured him, to her surprise. Better than when Lea had introduced her to oral years ago. She bit down hard on the tiny, making sure she smashed him as thoroughly as she could while she rode out her orgasm.

Lea finally pulled her finger off of Tanya’s clit, and her friend stopped writhing on the bed. The redhead leaned forward and kissed her friend once more, snaking her tongue into her mouth and skillfully sucking the tiny into her own mouth. She resisted swallowing him; she didn’t feel like getting him out of her stomach, from either direction.

Quickly she spit the tiny into her hand and dropped it into her toy drawer, which had remained open.

Evan landed in the drawer with a heavy thud. He cried out in exhaustion. The constant chewing had taken its toll; after everything his mind had had enough. There, next to a small jar stuffed full of terrified moviegoers, his mind finally stopped and the world went black.

“That was incredible!” Tanya said when she finally opened her eyes. Lea was laying next to her, idly stroking her own sex while she waited for her friend to come back from the moon. She still had a pleasurable vibration coming from her backside, and she realized the beads and their occupants were still inserted.

“So, how was it finally letting loose?” Lea asked her friend with a self-assured smile. Tanya turned to look at her, with her pupils large from excitement, her breasts heaving as she continued to breath heavily. She nodded, unable to speak.

“Oh, I need to tell you something,” Lea said as she reached under her friend and grabbed the loop at the end of the anal beads. She tugged gently, causing her friend to moan and the tinies within to redouble their struggles.

“What?” Tanya asked, her voice quiet as Lea’s other hand held up a stiff clear dildo, on which the two had carefully super-glued three tinies around the tip of the fake cock’s head last month. So far the glue had held up well; the tinies could use their hands and legs to push, but had been stuck around the end of the dildo for weeks. She’d been on the fence about it at the time, but she couldn’t deny she wanted to feel it in action. Lea certainly loved it when Tanya used it on her.

“You were chewing on Evan.”

Tanya gasped as her mind screamed and Lea shoved in the dildo. The tinies on the end pushed her tender flesh outward in a flurry of wonderful activity. Her desire to have another orgasm fought her desire to make Evan love her. The object of her obsession tortured by her own mouth.

It was Evan? she thought, suddenly terrified. He’d never love her now!

Her worries were overwhelmed by the sensations in her pussy and distracted by the pain of Lea pulling out the largest anal bead.

“Just relax,” Lea whispered in her ear. “He’ll always be yours.”

The two writhed together for hours that night, testing their endurance in ways that cross country running couldn’t keep up with. The girls shared tinies between them, both the tough and the not. Tanya found them crunchy and salty, while Lea simply loved seeing her friend finally give in to her darker side.

Toys found their way into each of their holes, stretching Tanya much further than the beads had, and filling Lea in ways that she simply couldn’t manage alone. When they finally reached exhaustion it was past midnight and Lea knew that it would take her weeks to replenish her tiny stock. The girls had been unable to restrain themselves; it would be awkward in the morning as they carefully pulled tiny bodies out of their still-tender holes.

The girls collapsed next to each other, Tanya laying her head on Lea’s breasts as they pulled the covers over each other. Each continued to enjoy pleasant vibrations from the tinies they hadn’t bothered to pull out. Soon those vibrations would slow, then cease as the tinies ran out of air. Well, not the ones in Tanya’s rectum. She’d questioned why Lea brought out a coffee straw but appreciated the airflow that kept her toys alive that night.

Lea had been slightly annoyed at only finding one straw, but tonight was about Tanya, not her, so her friend’s toys got to pleasure her for longer.

 “We can clean up in the morning,” Lea said as she felt sleep overwhelm her. Tanya was already in an orgasm induced coma.

***

In the morning Tanya woke up alone. The house was quiet, and so was her belly. With a frown she felt by her backside and realized the coffee straw had come dislodged at some point during the night. Her belly grumbled and she rushed to the bathroom.

Several minutes later she walked out, relieved that her friend’s plumbing could handle the number of unmoving tinies she’d sent its way.

Funny how that doesn’t seem bad, she thought. How many did we shove up there? she asked herself as she headed to the kitchen.

Evan awoke slowly. Tinies of his super-tough condition were extremely difficult and nigh-impossible to harm, but that didn’t mean his mind was invincible.

The first thing he noticed was that his knees were near his chest, and that he was laying on a smooth rounded surface. Evan’s eyes opened and the world was a pink blur, but he had the sensation of being inside a see-through barrel. Distantly a mountain moved, bringing an object several times as large as he was toward him.

He jerked backward with a scream, but the hand stopped on the other side of the pink barrier and smeared something around. Evan breathed a sigh of relief until he tried to stretch out. Before he was halfway up his head struck something that was also pink and partly clear. His mind awoke the rest of the way, and he panicked, pushing his face up against the pink plastic that now bound him in a prison just a little too small for him to stand or move.

With his face pressed against the material, he could see his sister’s face smiling down at him, and she put something down on the table. He couldn’t make out the words, but he recognized a bottle of glue when he saw one. Then another blurry figure entered the room.

“What’s that?” Tanya asked Lea as she entered the kitchen. Her arms crossed her chest; it wasn’t particularly cold, but in the buff it always seemed chilly.

Evan screamed as his prison was violently yanked upward.

“Oh, just something special I made for you, hon,” Lea said with a smile, handing her friend the special dildo she’d ordered. “I told you that he’d be yours forever.”

Tanya gasped and took the dildo from her friend. The tip shook violently as the tiny inside shifted. Every little movement he made caused the tip to spin and rotate; something inside used his energy to make it an exceptionally effective vibrator. Only the tip spun, like a giant curling fingertip.

“Is that Evan in there?” she asked, bringing her eyes closer to the almost see-through tip. Worry ran across her face. “It is! But—”

“Shh shhh!” Lea shushed her, putting a finger to her lips and pushing her backward until her back touched a cold wall. She plucked the dildo from her friend and started to lower it downward. Tanya took the hint and spread her legs slightly.

“You chewed him up last night!” Lea said, rubbing the head of the dildo against her friend’s outer lips. “What do you think he’d do if we made him big again?”

Tanya moaned, letting her friend’s words overwhelm her reason yet again. It helped that Evan’s movements were causing the dildo to swirl lightly around her opening, causing her juices to flow again. Unseen by both of them, a tiny body fell out of her pussy to the floor, finally released by fresh lubrication.

“How about,” Lea whispered in her friend’s ear as she started pushing Evan into her, “You just keep him forever? He’s the perfect toy.”

Tanya nodded as her friend’s words overwhelmed her reason and Lea pushed the toy upward as she bit Tanya’s ear. Evan screamed, having heard enough, as his pink prison was engulfed in darkness. He leapt at the side as best he could, and only felt himself be thrown to the side by the dildo’s somehow magnified movements. Lea gasped as the feeling. Knowing Evan was inside her, and would be hers, forever?

It was perfect.

***

Three years later, Tanya unpacked the final box in her dorm room. Moving was never fun, but she was excited about college. And the fact that she had a private room. Her framed picture of Evan went on her nightstand, the first item she’d unpacked.

For the ten thousandth time she pulled her pink dildo out from her underwear drawer. The tip immediately started to shake as Evan squirmed around.

“I know, I’m excited too!” Tanya said as she peeled off her leggings.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8821