Jade by Nostory
Summary:

Todd, a college freshman runs into Jade. She's a freshman just like him. Unlike him, she's a giantess. Hijinks ensue. 

If you've read my previous stories, The Escape Redux & Uptown Girl, read the chapter named "An Explanation" . If you have never read it, you can still read that chapter but its not essential for you to do so. Also, I'll add new tags to the story if the chapter requires it. 


Categories: Body Exploration, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Gentle, Butt Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 15129 Read: 38508 Published: November 11 2019 Updated: June 01 2021

1. An Explanation by Nostory

2. Chapter 1: Boy Meets Girl by Nostory

3. Chapter 2: Boy Dines With Girl by Nostory

4. Chapter 3: Girl & Boy Partner Up by Nostory

5. Chapter 4: Poolside Playtime Part 1 by Nostory

6. Chapter 5: Poolside Playtime Part 2 by Nostory

7. Chapter 6: Ruling the Runway by Nostory

An Explanation by Nostory
Author's Notes:

If you don't want anything too spoilery, skip to the next chapter, the real chapter 1. 

If you're fans of the Escape series by me, this story is a reboot of sorts. The final reboot. If it fails, then that's it for the series. I got stuck for years. I intended for Jessica and Jack to have a daughter, named Jade. Hence the name of the story, Jade. 

Jade's a giantess like her mother, and the intended lead of what was supposed to be the fourth story in my series but writer's block and an inability to solve it led me to reboot it again. This isn't going to be a short story but I'll be doing it one arc at a time, see where it leads me. 

The arcs won't be equal in length so it's possible for one arc to be only two to three chapters and another to last ten chapters. It could happen, I am not saying it will but that is something you can expect. 


You may see familiar characters from the Escape series but their characters and their arcs might be very different from what you originally knew. Now I need to hit the five hundred word limit to let this chapter, so I'm just going to rattle on. 

To the people who've asked me for when I'd update the story, thank you for asking. I am touched you contacted me to ask, left reviews asking for an update. It really kept me going and made me want to fix my writer's block but sadly that path is closed. So I'm here, trying again. Maybe this'll work. The ideas I tried to use originally were too complex for me, so perhaps it's best I chose something simpler like in Downtrodden to do. Write stuff I know. Even if that stuff contains giant women.


It's good advice and I realise I've changed too. Writing long stories is not as easy as it used to be hence the arcs, my way of splitting up a long story. Break it down into something manageable. Good planning and all, I hope it works. I hope you enjoy it. 

I think the only reason I got this published now is because inspiration hit me. Maybe the writer's block is a way for my brain to tell me what I need to write. Which is Jade's story, the story of a teenager giantess in college. We'll see.  It should be good. But I'll leave that to you, the reader to judge. If you like it, leave a review. If you don't, you can leave a review telling me in a civil way what I could do better with. 

Reviews do help me, it's a form of motivation. Allows me and my fellow writers to know people do care about my story. Sometimes the motivation is getting the idea out of my head and onto a piece of paper. So  it doesn't keep sticking in your head.That's why I wrote The Escape in the first place. That's what eventually led to Downtrodden and now Jade. Alright this should be enough rambling for now. 


 

End Notes:

The story starts after this. 

Chapter 1: Boy Meets Girl by Nostory

In hindsight, Todd shouldn’t have been so engrossed with texting his friend Connor that he ignored his surroundings and thus disregarded his safety. It was over their first day at college, discussing the usual nerves and excitement at meeting their college cohort. Connor went to a different college, on the West Coast like Todd but his was in Arizona while Todd was in California. Both boys had moved into their dorms and got through orientation just before the term started and now Todd was heading down to the main campus to do a little exploring. 


Todd loved to explore the world around him. Back home he would often take a bus ride through the city, get off at a stop he’d never stopped before and go for a walk. Sometimes he would take a left when he would normally go right and find himself in a side of town he didn’t even realise existed.The places he explored weren’t always safe and on more than one occasion he could have fallen victim to a violent crime but luck seemed to be on his side. Hence he never had a reason to reconsider this hobby of his. 


He intended to do the same until something large slammed into him as he passed the big college fountain. Todd didn’t have time to react, his eyes were glued to his phone and he only knew something was up when he had been hit. The impact was enough to send him flying into the fountain, the knee deep waters submerging his body as he lay prone. Todd was dazed, swallowing water in his panic as he quickly sat up. His eyes were shut as water entered them, and he did not see the large being in front of him lift him from the fountain. Under water, Todd could not hear anything. Instinctively he tried to flush the water of his ears,tilting his head side to side all the while a muffled voice spoke to him. When his eyes were flushed and his ears were cleared, he opened his ears and nearly passed out at the sight before him. 


It was Jade; Jade Erikson the billionaire heiress! Todd knew her, and he guessed everyone with access to a television or Internet did. Her mother Jessica was a celebrity giantess, a regular on the red carpet and Jade had followed in her mother’s footsteps. Todd didn’t really follow either of their on screen careers with much interest, he just knew she existed and apparently she was at his college. 


Todd also realised, judging by the soft surface he was sitting on, he was in the palm of her hand. “Y-you’re-” Todd stuttered, his ash brown hair matted and clinging to his face. All he could see was a face as large as the Statue of Liberty’s own staring back at him, her tanned cheeks flushed with colour. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her dark brown eyes apologetic for being the object he had collided with.  “I’m sorry. Um, are you alright?” She asked, speaking with an accent that seemed to be a fusion of British and American. “I-I am. I think,” Todd answered politely. He reached for his phone, only to realise he hadn’t put it in his pocket and it was probably in the fountain. “Crap!” He exclaimed, looking over the edge of Jade’s fingers. 


“What?” Jade asked as her eyes scanned the ground. “My my phone. One moment I’m walking, then I bump into you and it's gone. God I hope it's not in the fountain,” Todd sounded worried, his perfect morning had gone south faster than geese escaping winter. “Um…” Jade scanned the floor, searching for his phone. “You know, you’re really massive compared to the phone. I must be like the size of a grain of-”


“Found it!” Jade squealed in delight and bent her knees to pick it up, scaring Todd who nearly lost his balance. “No you’ll damage it. I can pick it up, my hands are small enough to get it,” Todd said as he realised how odd it must have been to tell a girl he had small hands. He watched as Jade used her fingernail to pick up what he assumed was his phone. She raised her hand with grace and held it in front of Todd where he found his phone, resting on the underside of her what was an apparently manicured fingernail. “I know your hands are, but…” Jade giggled, “I am very careful with my hands. I can hold an egg between my fingers without every cracking it.” 


Todd smiled at her remark as he tested his phone. Apart from a crack in the metal casing, it appeared to be fine, even the phone itself wasn’t too affected by the collision as he flipped through the apps he frequently used. After confirming it was still functional he took off his bag, unzipped it and rifled through his items. “Thank God for waterproofing,” he mumbled to himself as he confirmed 


“Um thank you. I’m Todd.” “I’m Jade,” she replied. “I know, I’ve seen your face plastered on like, everything,”Todd answered. Jade chuckled, “Ah right. Do you need to go back to your place? To change?” Jade asked, remembering that Todd was still soaked. 


“Yeah, if you just let me down I can-” Jade didn’t do that as she started to walk off. “I can get you there faster. Just tell me where and I will get you over. It is the least I could do after knocking you over.” Jade apologised again. “Normally I am quite observant of my surroundings,” she remarked after Todd gave her directions. To her credit, she was fast, and it was quite the sight for him to see her bounding towards his hostel. It was also the reaction of the people around her, looking up at this titaness of a girl covering hundreds of feet with every step. When she reached his hostel, she crouched down by the building. Despite being five stories tall, it was barely knee height to her. “Hey, could you let me in through that window? That one right there?” Todd pointed straight at it, he had forgotten to close it. “ Sneaking in eh?” Jade teased. “Sort of but it’s not everyday a giant girl carries you to your room,” Todd smiled sheepishly. “Yeah it is not. Unless you want to hang out more often,” Jade suggested to him as he climbed through the window. 


“Sure,” Todd replied as he grabbed his lime green towel. “Maybe we could meet for dinner?” Dinner would be good, Todd thought. He knew a place nearby. “I would love that. Maybe you could even tell me a thing or two about this place. I was supposed to go for orientation but I had to go to Milan for a fashion show,” Jade accepted. “You can come to my place. It would be better, more privacy.”Jade suggested. “Plus I can cook for you. Unless you don’t like soups and stews,” Jade added. “Yeah it’ll be great,” Todd said. Guess he would show her that place another time.”Now if you’ll excuse me,I have to take a shower,” Todd chuckled as he closed the bathroom door. 


 Jade sighed as she sat down outside of his window. Goodness, she thought. How could she have hurt a person like that? She was normally very careful. Thankfully he wasn’t upset about it; even better that he accepted her offer of dinner. From what she could tell, he stood about 5 feet 9 inches tall, based on her own estimations. Most people were approximately the size of her thumb, but she was able to perceive the relatively microscopic inches that made up the differences in human height. He had a baby face, somewhat kind looking and if she had to use a word to describe him, it was cute. 


She set her backpack, large enough to carry a blue whale down and brought out her tablet. Looking for the e-book app, she opened it and proceeded to continue the novel she had started. Even while she read,she could still hear the sounds of the dorms. People getting up, brushing their teeth,showering, chatting with roommates and so on.Jade could hear them. It was part of having a super soldier for a mother, Jade thought. She wasn’t just large, her senses were greatly enhanced. Enhanced to the point that right now, Jade could pick out Todd’s voice in the shower, as he sang what she thought was an Ed Sheeran song. Maybe, he seemed to be mumbling the words. By now she had lost interest in her novel and was more interested in listening to Todd through several inches of concrete. She smiled to herself; it was certainly wrong to eavesdrop but with her abilities, it couldn’t be helped. It came with territory and Jade could at least she tried not to eavesdrop, unless it was a particularly dramatic conversation then she had to listen. 


Jade  glanced at the time on her tablet’s display, noting she still had enough time to make it to class. She knew where her classroom, there was only one which could accommodate a person of her stature. It was about a minute’s walk from Todd’s place, a timing she had derived based on how her knowledge of the college layout. Perhaps Todd would let her walk him back to his classroom? She hoped he would, despite the little accident. She could not tell if he was pissed or not, but based on his voice tones and his heartbeat, she concluded that he was not too upset. Her thoughts on the incident were interrupted by the door to Todd’s dorm bathroom opening, and she instinctively peered in to check on her new friend.


Todd had slipped his pants on in the shower but realised he had forgotten to take his shirt in with him. No problem, he thought to himself, he would simply step outside and take it. He had stepped out, drying his hair with his towel minding his own business when he felt he was being watched. Instinctively he turned and saw Jade looking right through the window, staring at him. She spotted him looking back at her. She noticed him looking back and immediately turned away. Todd thought he could see her eyes widened as she turned away but he couldn’t be sure. Whatever, he thought, maybe she was just checking to see if he was done. He thought no further of the matter as he went to his closet and picked out a shirt to wear. 


Goodness, Jade thought as she hid her face behind the tablet. She didn’t expect Todd to catch her staring at his topless body, his surprisingly chiseled abs display prominently. Her cheeks were flushed a rosy red. She had seen similar features with the male models she regularly worked with on assignment but not on a boy she presumed was part of the average population. She hoped he didn’t think she was a creep. “Jade, I’m ready,” she heard Todd say. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself and calmly addressed Todd, trying not to fixate too much on his shirtless body. “Right, I’ll carry you to class. Where is your class?” Jade asked as she set her palm outside of his window. Todd climbed on to her palm, Jade raising her hand to a comfortable position before setting off. “I have a lecture at the Business building. I’m doing a degree in Business Management,”Todd stated. “Oh,” Jade replied without looking at him. “I know where that is. Hey, I am also doing a business course. Business Administration.”


“Oh great! Then we should have some common modules together,” Todd stated with some excitement in his voice. “I hope so,”Jade glanced at him with a thin smile on her lips. “Later on, maybe you could come over to my place at about 7,” Jade said, reminding Todd of the earlier agreement to meet up. “7 is good. I’ll see you there. Maybe I’ll also see you on campus.” “You probably will, I am rather easy to spot,” Jade joked, eliciting chuckles from both of them. 




 

Chapter 2: Boy Dines With Girl by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Todd dines with his giant new friend Jade. 

Jade checked the pot, an assortment of vegetables mashed together along with chunks of beef and pork thrown in. It seemed to be coming along nicely as she turned the heat down to a simmer while she waited for her guest. Meanwhile, she had a call going, with her friend Jason on the line, her phone set to loudspeaker. “This boy, you’re already having him over for dinner?” His low voice reverberated across the room, filled with concern for Jade. knocked him into the fountain. It is the minimum I could do for hurting him like that,” she replied. “How do you know he didn’t pretend to bump into you? He could be one of those crazy fans trying to hurt you,” Jason countered. Jade chuckled at the notion he had just put forth. “How would he hurt me? I am not a normal girl who has to worry about perverts trying to grab my arse. Firstly because no creep could reach them if I stood up and secondly if they somehow managed to grope me,I would simply flick them away like how you would flick an insect. I do appreciate the thought, you really are like the big brother I never had. In a good way, of course,” Jade smiled as she imagined flicking a pervert across the country with one just finger. It was the greatest benefit of her size, no one would dare to even contemplate such an act.


“I don’t know about brother. I’m just a guy who is concerned by the chance Todd is trying to take advantage of you,” Jason persisted. “I do not believe he is one of those people. I know you’ve warned me extensively about such individuals but Todd...I have a good feeling about him. He strikes me as a man of good character and um...body,” Jade felt her cheeks reddening as the image of a topless Todd resurfaced in her mind. She heard a very loud sigh on the other end, and she already knew what was coming from “brother” Jason. “Oh so he’s what? Some 6 footer with biceps the size of boulders and a six pack? Do not let that cloud your judgement of him Jade.” 


Jade snickered at the image  placed in her mind. “Hardly. I mean he has a 6 pack. I only know because I accidentally saw it. He came out of the shower shirtless and it was just there. I feel bad though, he probably thought I was sneaking a peek. I am not bothered by how tall he is, given my own height. One day you two should meet, I think you will get along, Todd is not what you say he is,” Jade asserted , amused by how protective Jason was of her. “I hope you’re right. If it doesn’t go well, or if he does try to exploit you for his own means, I’ll be there for you,” Jason assured her as the doorbell rang. “Oh that must be him,” Jade announced excitedly. “I will talk to you later. Bye,” she said as she hung up on Jason. 


Outside, Todd stood in front of a door that was probably large enough for Godzilla to step through. Part of him wondered if it was a good idea even coming here. He was already behind on his review of the lectures he had just sat through, having spent most of his time in the afternoon googling Jade and watching YouTube videos uploaded by her horde of fans. Most of it was her on the runway, all of it open air and a good number of interviews. He was impressed by how she conducted herself, confident and assured no matter what question came her way. It was also obvious, given how regularly she featured as a model, that she was very attractive. Admittedly Todd didn’t quite know how he felt about her, a giantess. She was very friendly towards him, more than a woman  of her status and stature needed to be. She could have left him in the fountain, sopping wet and phone missing and gone on with her day without batting an eye. Instead she decided to help him. Why, Todd contemplated . He didn’t have time to ruminate any further as the colossal door opened to reveal the kaiju sized leviathan. “Todd! I am so glad you came! I hope you didn’t have any trouble finding this place, I tried to give detailed instructions. You know, because it is your first time coming over,” her voice boomed from above.


Todd was level with her feet, and he saw she was wearing a pair of frilly pink indoor slippers. His eyes followed her toned legs up and up, as they disappeared into a pair of fitting running shorts that ended mid-thigh. As his neck craned up it struck him how none of the videos did any justice in conveying the true magnitude of her size. All of it downplayed how gigantic she was, through what he assumed was some damn good camera trick. Her shorts ended in a midriff baring top that clung to her chest. Busty was the word to describe her, and Todd wondered how had he not noticed this despite watching so many videos of her. He could hardly make out her face as it was eclipsed by her mountainous bosom. “Oh right,” Jade spoke again and took a thunderous step back. “Sorry about that, I sometimes forget it can be rather difficult for you to see me when I am standing so close to you and you’re on the floor.” She laughed as she bent down, her knees bending inwards as she lowered her hand to pick him up. “One elevator ride coming up,” she playfully announced. Todd stepped on and Jade brought him to the dining table after she shut the door. 


Her house was a marvel in of itself, scaled up for a giantess yet if he had been shown a picture, he wouldn’t have been able to distinguish from a place a normal person would stay in. He could see a kitchen, where a large copper pot had been placed on the stove; the aroma of its contents wafted across the room. Todd assumed that was dinner, a very mouth watering meal that smelled distinctly of pork. Jade placed Todd on her dining table, where he noticed it had not one but two enormous chairs. Jade set him down on the table itself, where he spotted a ‘normal’ dining table, chairs and a bowl of stew already premade for him. 


“Welcome to my humble abode,” Jade smiled at Todd, gesturing with an elegant wave of her arm to her surroundings. “I wouldn’t call it humble, it’s... gargantuan,” Todd commented. “Oh?” Jade bent down, her brow bent as she disagreed with his assessment. “Something can be large yet modest,” she replied as headed to the kitchen, it's own boundary demarcated by a change in floor tiles. She ladled a bowl for herself, returning with a spoon large enough that Todd could have bathed in before she returned to the table, where she sat in one of the chairs facing Todd. Right, Todd thought. He understood what she meant. “We’ll see,” he chuckled. “How was your day? Apart from your little dip into the fountain of course,” Jade teased playfully. “Very good, thank you for asking,” Todd laughed. “Made some new friends, class was boring but informative.I wanted to revise my notes, but because I was meeting you…” Todd watched, almost in fascination as Jade lifted gallons of stew, whole slabs of meat into her mouth with no effort on her part. He doubted he could have even moved the empty spoon, not even if he pushed with his entire body yet here she was, moving objects that must have weighed tonnes as though they were weightless and with grace and poise he didn’t expect from such a gigantic person. 


“Jade, I’ll be honest and say until we met, I didn’t know a thing about you. Other than how tall you are and how your face is plastered on almost every product. So I spent the afternoon watching YouTube videos about you,” he answered honestly. Jade coughed, setting her spoon down as soup went down the wrong way. Her coughs were like cracks of thunder, as she pounded on her chest with her hand until she felt better. “Goodness I am so sorry,” she apologised while cleaning her mouth with a table sized piece of tissue. “You caught me off guard there, it is not everyday a boy just openly informs you he looked you up on YouTube.” Despite that, there was something sweet about how truthful he was. “I will just say that a lot of the stuff you read in the tabloids is simply untrue. Most of the rumours are just that, although I have seen some particularly outlandish claims which turned out to be correct.” She could tell Todd’s curiosity was piqued by this, the subtle changes in his expression and peak in his pulse indicated to an increase in interest in the conversation. 


“Which ones?” He asked her, awaiting an answer but Jade smirked playfully in response. “If you hang out with me often enough, you might just learn the answer. I can tell you not one tabloid has got my relationships right. Harry Styles and I are just friends. On the other hand, Justin Bieber once tried to be with me,” she laughed at the thought of it. Todd felt her laugh, loud in volume but with a light feminine vibe to it wash over him. “Is he as big of a dick as they say he is?” Jade nodded, bearing a toothy grin. “Very much so. The little guy would not take no for an answer. I was 16 when he hit on me at my own birthday party. I kept ignoring him, walking away until I decided I had enough so I dropped him into the lake. He was so pissed!” Jade giggled as she recalled the sight of pop star Justin Bieber, soaked to the bone. “He comes out, tries to make threat against me. I am about to pick him up and kick him but my mom comes in, tells him to leave or else she would end his career right there. One call and he would be singing at bar mitzvahs for the rest of his life.” Todd listened, enraptured by her description of it. She was growing more fascinating by the minute, from her physical dexterity to her life stories. 


“My mother is a really gentle woman. Unless you threaten to do harm to her family, then she gets the old mama bear routine out and puts the fear of God into you,” Jade giggled. “Yeah Justin deserved it. Could your mother really do that? Get him fired?” Jade nodded. “Mom knows a lot of people. As does my dad. Ordinarily she does not like to flex her connections, but when you mess with her family, she will not hesitate to end you,” Jade warned Todd. “I promise I won’t do that. So who have you dated?” He asked, switching back to a lighter topic. “No one,” Jade immediately replied between mouthfuls of stew. “Most of the boys I knew did not appeal to me. Plus I never got to mix around with a lot of people. I was homeschooled until high school.”


“Sounds interesting,” Todd commented. “I dated a couple of girls but things never worked out. But I don’t miss them,” he added. “Oh? So where did you meet them? I think I have said plenty about myself, what about you? Where are you from?” She asked her questions quickly and with great zeal. “It isn’t as interesting as yours. I was raised by my mom, a single mother who runs a convenience store in NYC.”


 “I would say that qualifies as interesting. I would love to hear more about you.” Those were words Jade had heard over and over again in the course of her work. People used it whenever they felt the need to kiss up to a celebrity or a powerful figure in the industry. Jade considered them sycophants, leeches trying to benefit from the success of others. Some of these phony individuals would try their magic on her but she never let them get too close. With Todd, she found an admiration his sincerity, and honesty. She was genuinely interested in this boy from New York City and she hoped he reciprocated. 


 

Chapter 3: Girl & Boy Partner Up by Nostory
Author's Notes:

At a party, Todd grows closer to Jade. 

 

“Damn she’s good,” Todd said as he checked himself in the bathroom mirror, wearing a formal outfit, consisting of a black tuxedo complete with bow tie. Jade had invited him to a private party; a very serious event type where she said there would be captains of industry, celebrities and famous people. She was allowed to bring a plus one so asked Todd. Todd said yes, although he did mention he didn’t an outfit for the event. Jade had waved away his concerns, insisting she would “take care of that” and for Todd to be ready by 5pm on event day because his ride would be there to pick him up. Todd didn’t know what Jade was referring to but when he came back to his room and saw the tuxedo on his bed, he knew who had sent it. He didn’t know how she knew his size, but Jade had nailed it, the suit fit him to a tee.  

 

Todd checked his watch, a green plastic digital timepiece of no reputable brand. He had gotten it from a pushcart type stall, feeling he didn’t require something expensive. If it kept time then it would suffice; and right now, his watch said it was ten to five. He grabbed his phone and wallet from his desk, making sure he also had his room key with him or he might have to ask Jade to let him in through the window again. Either way, more time with Jade or a normal end to what he assumed would be an eventful night. As he was walking down the steps to the pickup point, he felt his phone vibrate. It was a single text message from the driver, Jade mentioned him in passing as the one who would drive him to the dinner. When he got to the pickup point, he was surprised to find it was a long black limo with the driver, a middle-aged Caucasian man waiting by the door for him. “Todd Erikson?” he asked in a very formal, almost British accent. “Yes,” Todd replied. “I’m Bernard, I’ll be your driver for today.” He opened the door, waiting for Todd to step in and when Todd was seated at the back, closed it for him. Wow, he thought, Jade really pulled out the stops for him. Bernard wasted no time in starting the car, driving them to the party. 

 

The limo drove out of the campus, down open roads and forest, took a turn into Los Angeles before going down a secluded road, then up a hill until it came to a stop outside of a set of steel gates, both halves bearing intricate designs. After a brief stop, the gates split open and the limo slowly passed through, the gates closing behind them. The limo soon came to a stop again next to a young tall lanky man, dressed in a navy blue suit. Todd noticed his hair was slicked back, although he seemed to have too much hair for the look to work. He also had   He didn’t give the impression he was part of the staff, but he acknowledged Bernard with a nod as the latter opened the door for Todd. “Good evening, you must be Todd. I’m Jason, Jade’s closest friend.” His arm shot out and before Todd could react, he found his hand gripped tightly in a very uncomfortable handshake. 

 

“Hi Jason,” Todd said as he participated unwillingly in the handshake. Jason released him soon after,but beckoned him forward as if to follow him. “Come with me,Jade has been expecting you.” Jason led him up an incline where stone steps had been laid. He stopped as he reached the top, waiting for Todd who lagged just slightly behind. When Todd finally reached the top, he wondered why Jason had paused, until he looked ahead and saw why. There was of course the valley below, where Jade’s party was. It was scenic, with the grass and various tall thin palm trees all over the place, but that wasn’t what made it scenic. It was Jade; and her mother. Todd felt his throat run dry, seeing the leviathan of a woman before him,and make no mistake, Todd thought, Jessica Chen-Erikson was a woman. She wore a backless dress that accentuated her hourglass figure. Despite facing her back to him, Todd didn’t even need her to turn around to know how her face looked, he had seen it everyone from billboards, hoardings, TV advertisements to even little things like milk cartons. She had the most recognisable face of the modern era, aided greatly by her mostly one of a kind gigantic physique. 

 

She turned,a soft smile on her face as her eyes fell on Jason and him,Jason’s chest puffed out with pride. “You’re a lucky guy,” he said in his deep baritone voice. “This is Mrs. Erikson’s twentieth wedding anniversary, everyone who is anyone was invited,” he announced to Todd as they walked towards the giantesses, past an ocean of guests, the help shuffling from group to group to offer drinks and hors d'oeuvres. “Politicians, CEOs, actors, models, humanitarians,people from all industries coming to celebrate this event.” Indeed, Todd thought, as he spotted several CEOs among the crowd, their voices mingling together with a hint of the slow music of hired musicians playing in the background. Some glanced at him as he walked past her, even fewer turned that glance into a stare. They wouldn’t pay much attention to him, Todd thought,he was not at the top or even close to the top of his field. “Don’t worry too much, they may be worth billions, but they’re still human,” Jason assured. “The guests or the Erikson women?” Todd jested, getting a titter from Jason. “I was referring to the guests but the jury is still out on the latter. They insist they are, the science mostly agrees.” 

 

He had a broad grin,very much amused by Todd’s remark. ”What do you mean?” Todd enquired. “Oh, Jade informed me in one of our very intimate conversations how her mother and her are different. Apart from the obvious size, and enhanced senses. I can’t really tell you, not without violating her confidence. Maybe one day she’ll tell you,if she deems you worthy,” Jason replied, Todd getting a sense of gloating from him that seemed incredibly odd given the context of the conversation. As they came to a stop, under the evening sky as the last of the sun sank beneath the horizons, Jason and Todd stood face to toe with the Erikson women. “Here you are, I brought you Todd, as requested,” Jason gave a little bow. From above, Jade giggled, her thunderous laugh rolling across the fields. “Thank you Jason,” she said to him. “I will be around if you need me,” Jason stated to Jessica. “Alright then,I’ll holler if I need you.” She gave a courteous wave to Jason who took his leave, disappearing into the crowd.

 

 Todd craned his neck up and realised just how damn tall they were. He knew her height, he knew Jessica’s height, but that number, that value was so hard to visualise. He knew a 250 foot tall woman like Jessica was gigantic but how gigantic? Now he knew, and it was both breathtaking and unsettling. From high on up, Jessica’s face, a mix of East Asian and Iberian features, came into view as she looked past her large bosom. 

 

 “Todd, it is great to see you.This is my mother, Jessica.” Todd turned to Jessica, her bountiful cleavage spilling out of dress’ deep V neck. She was supposed to be in her forties but Todd could have sworn she could pass for a woman just slightly older than himself. He glanced at Jade, wearing a dress that was far more modest in comparison, no plunging necklines or anything. A simple but effective style. “So you’re the boy Jade won’t stop talking about,” Jessica bent down at the knees, almost as if to get a better look at him. Her legs, two towering pillars of muscle and flesh flexed and bent as they took her weight. She extended her finger, Todd instinctively gripped it with both hands and the two shook. Just like her daughter, Jessica was incredibly gentle with him. “It is a pleasure to finally meet you, especially after hearing Jade go on for hours about you,” she flashed a cheeky grin at Jade whose face turned redder than a tomato in seconds. “Mom, it is not hours,” Jade retorted. “Perhaps, but you do talk about him a lot.” She turned back to Todd, who turned around to see Jason had left them and was now mingling with the other guests. “Todd, I hear you and your mother run a convenience store in New York,” she stated to him. Todd nodded,”Yeah we do. I help out after school, and on weekends. Business has been good, for the most part,” he said to Jessica. “That’s great, the economy has been on a downturn lately. Is this a business your mother founded?” Jessica asked further. “Yep, she started it, all on her own. She raised me and the store. Sometimes she even jokes I’m not an only child because the shop is my sibling.” Jessica laughed, rather genuinely, much to Todd’s surprise. “Sounds like one hell of a woman. Maybe one day I will get to meet her,” she glanced at Jade who bent down to pick up Todd. “That’s something I’d like to discuss with him,” she said to her mother. “Of course dear,” she answered as she stood back up. “Hold on,” Todd interjected. “Where’s Mr.Erikson?”

 

“Oh,” Jessica looked around, scanning the crowd and eventually seemed to spot him. “He’s busy entertaining the guests. It may be our anniversary but this is also a networking opportunity.” She had an almost proud look on her face. “Fortunately we’ve reached the stage where people come to us. So we get more time together. Oh and one more thing,” she said to Todd. “Please call me Jessica. Mrs Erikson is for...more professional settings.Mr Erikson prefers he be called Jack outside of the boardroom, so I trust you’ll oblige him. Now, let’s go find my husband. He’s such a hard worker, sometimes he forgets about certain things,” Jessica glanced around the crowd for Jack. He was easy enough to spot, regaling several other men with his exploits over the past year, his standing out among the crowd . “There he is,” Jessica gestured towards him. She walked over to him, Jade following her with Todd in tow. 

 

Jessica sauntered up to the group, just enough for her shadow to engulf them, the stars and man-made lights now blocked by her statuesque body. “Jack,” she greeted her husband. Jack turned to his wife, Todd getting a glimpse of the man behind the giantess. Like Jessica, he appeared younger than his actual age, but while Jessica could pass for a woman half her age, Jack’s face bore hints of his true age. His chestnut hair had more streaks of grey and while his turquoise eyes were still as youthful as ever, the skin on his face had begun to wrinkle more than he would have liked. He was also jacked, or so it seemed as despite wearing a suit, Todd could see the bulge from his biceps. “Honey, I was just telling Robert here about our little trip to San Corteza. You know, the one where I got kidnapped and everyone told you to pay the ransom?” Jack asked her in the same British accent Todd had heard Jade use.

 

Jessica chuckled, it was an incident still fresh in their minds. “I remember telling the little militia chief 100 million dollars was an insult and he should ask for 10 times more. My husband not even worth a billion?How insulting,”Jessica fake scoffed. “Not that I intended to pay,”she reminded Jack. “Got you out, got the poor little militia locked up. I might be a supermodel but people often forget that I used to be one hell of a soldier too.” She gestured towards Todd, currently standing in Jade’s cupped hands. “Sorry boys but could I just borrow my husband for just a little while.” Jack turned to the men,”When I come back I’ll tell you about how the guards literally shat themselves when my beautiful wife showed up to get me out, ” he said to rip roaring laughter from the men as he climbed onto Jessica’s hand and the two women went off to a quiet corner.

 

“Todd, right?” Jack asked. Todd nodded, “Yes. I’m Todd,” he said nervously. “So forgive me for asking but, what exactly is it you do?” Jack’s life was mostly a mystery, his major appearances in the media were mostly tied to Jessica’s own appearances.Todd didn’t know what he did, apart from being a businessman. “Ah,” Jack let out a little chuckle,his wife and daughter beaming down at him. “I invest in most industries. You name it, I probably have shares in it. Except for military and drugs of course,” he laughed. “Media,semiconductors, renewable energy, shipping, these are just some of the industries I have a hand in.” Wow,Todd thought, how much was he worth? “Don’t worry, I pay my taxes,” he said to laughter from his wife and daughter. “Plus these days I leave the running of the companies I own to the men and women who know a thing or about it.” 

 

“So what about you, Todd? What do you do?” He asked Todd, and like Jade, Todd sensed a feeling of sincerity. “Uh well...I’m in the same course as Jade but of course you knew that. My mom runs a convenience store back home. We sell all kinds of stuff, mostly regular items like snacks, microwave dinners, standard variety of soft drinks.” Todd went on for a little longer, but not too long as he didn’t think Jack would be interested in hearing about such things. “Jade said your mother raised you all on her own. That’s remarkable,” Jack complimented Todd on that fact. “Thank you.Um, this is a great party,”Todd said to Jack as the women came to a stop. “We try, twenty years is a huge milestone.” 

 

Jessica and Jade began to sit down and the downward motion of Jade’s body was jarring to Todd who stumbled. When it seemed he would fall, he felt Jade’s free come up and steady him as the giantesses moved into a sitting position. When that was done, they placed Todd and Jack on the ground. Unlike Todd, Jack didn’t stumble. “You must have questions,” Jack said to Todd. “Yeah, how did you know?” That was all Todd could say, Jack seemingly reading his mind. “That’s because everyone, and I mean everyone always asks, how does it work?” Jessica interjected. Jade merely flashed a grin at Todd, who didn’t quite understand. “How does...I mean how do the two of you...work?” Jack nodded. “ It’s really not that complicated. Most of it is really just down to hard work and perseverance. Plus a healthy dose of patience, and a willingness to adopt unorthodox solutions to uncommon problems.”

 

“You don’t realise what’s normal until it's gone,” Jessica elaborated to Todd while Jade and Jack listened on.  My clothes, now manufactured across the world in factories set up solely to clothe me. It’s very expensive, especially given the durability required for a woman like me. I like to work out, and I don’t want to shred my outfits every time I flex or take a wide step. So I went into modelling. It also helps I have a body most magazines describe as envious to women, and desirable to men.” She chuckled. “Very desirable,” Jack added on. “Speaking of bodies, how does a boy like you, have what I was told, a six pack?” 

 

Todd began to blush, his cheeks turning a rosy red, his right hand unconsciously brushing across his stomach. “No need to be embarrassed, Todd. As someone who has been around models, you have the physique for it. Honest,” Jade teased. “So you did see me come out of the shower,” Todd shot back in jest. Jade giggled. “I am only human,” she retorted. “I do parkour, and taekwondo. My mom sent me for classes for the latter. I learned the former on my own.” “How impressive,” Jade commented, a twinkle in her eye. “Mom, Dad, might I have a few moments with Todd?” Jade shifted the topic. “Of course, dear.Don’t take too long,” Jessica said as she gathered up Jack. “ You won’t want to keep Jason,” Jack joked as Jessica walked off with him on her shoulder. 

 

Jade waited for her parents to be back with the party before she turned back to Todd. Todd, watched Jade under the moonlight, able to focus for once since he arrived at the party. While he did enjoy Jack and Jessica’s company, the rest of the party was suffocating. Now alone with Jade, he felt free. “A little respite before we go back?” He asked Jade. “Yes and no,” Jade quickly answered. “I must admit even I find such gatherings taxing,” Jade added. “Socialising is not an easy feat. Even at my size, it is still daunting and tiring to meet with people all evening.” She lowered herself until her face was just feet away from Todd’s. Her warm breath washed over Todd. “But with you here, that is much easier to endure.” Todd smirked, just as Jade leaned in more and planted her lips on him. Todd stumbled back, but Jade was gentle enough to prevent him from falling over. 

 

Todd had kissed a girl before, but a giantess like Jade? Never before and it was nothing like he had ever felt before. Her lips, two pink pillows embracing him, warmed him up. Jade pulled back, a proud look on her face. “I love you Todd. I brought you here to ask you to be my boyfriend,” she admitted. She could see the look on his face, one of shock and surprise. “W-well, you’re very uh...charming.” He wiped his face with his sleeve, removing a layer of lip gloss from his face, the scent of Jade mixed with the aroma of strawberries. “But how would we work?” he asked. Jade cocked her head to the side, deep in thought. “However we want. I do not believe in sticking to the orthodox style of relationships. We will do as we wish.” She leaned in for another kiss but found Todd had stepped out of the way. “You do not feel the same way?” Todd shook his head. “I-I do. You’re beautiful, you’re kind and I feel close to you. I do want to be your boyfriend.” 

 

“Then that is settled.” She picked up Todd and began to head back to the party. “Also, would you be open to spending Christmas with me?” She asked Todd, a gentle smile on her face. “No,not Christmas. But I could do New Years?” Todd answered. “I would love that.” “So it’s a date then,” Jade chuckled as the cacophony of voices become audible again. “I will pick you up at the airport. Not literally this time, Mom and I are not actually allowed within 50 miles of any airport. Apparently we pose a risk to planes.” “Huh, who would have thought,”Todd said in disbelief. “It is true. So I will have one of the staff pick you up. Would you like to fly first class?” Jade asked, a plan already forming in her head. “Um...well…” Todd thought out loud, “Depends on who is paying?” he answered. “Me of course!” Jade chirped. Todd chuckled. "Thanks, but I'll fly economy."




 

 

End Notes:

It was harder writing this chapter, I must have restarted about four to five times before I got the right vibes from it. So this closes out the first arc of the story. I'll update it with the next arc when I have the chapters ready. I have a outline of where I want things to go but that's it. So far it seems to be working and I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far.

Chapter 4: Poolside Playtime Part 1 by Nostory
Author's Notes:

Thought I would pop in with an update. Hope everyone is okay during these difficult times. 

Todd wasn’t sure where Jade lived, his giant girlfriend insisted the reveal of her house was to be a surprise. All she told him was to look out for the limo driver she sent. She didn’t state whether it was the same driver so again, Todd had no idea who to look out for. As he collected his luggage from the conveyor belt at Miami International Airport, he glanced out from behind glass walls, seeing no one he recognised. He could only hope the driver wasn’t late. If it was, he’d tell Jade to eat him, he thought to himself, chuckling at his own joke. 


It was only after he stepped out, he spotted a short middle aged man dressed as a limousine driver holding up a card with his name on it. Todd went over to him and followed him out to a long black limo waiting in the carpark. The journey itself was unremarkable,following a similar path as the one he went for Jade’s parent’s anniversary. From urban, to suburban, rural and then open tracts of undeveloped land where nature ran wild before the limo made an abrupt turn which sent Todd tumbling to one side, coming to a halt against the car door with a thump. Before Todd could say anything, he was pressed into the seat as the car accelerated, driving down a long narrow wooded road that had to be wide enough to accommodate an entire fleet of cars. Minutes had passed before the car began to decelerate, stopping outside of a gate; and what a gate it was. 


Todd was blown away by the sheer height of it, towering over even the trees in the forest that lined the road. He lowered the window via the simple press of a button, and poked his head out to see how high it went, and he had to say it made the gates in Jurassic Park look miniscule. Then again, Jade and her mother made the T-Rex look like a very scaly chicken. This was a gate designed for them. Stone walls that could have belonged to a castle flanked the gate, going east and west for what seemed like forever. In front, Todd heard the driver make a call, and then hang up almost immediately before he heard the groaning of heavy metal gears grinding, and the gates slowly parted, revealing a gravel pathway and a gigantic modern looking house that made even a Hollywood mansion look like a dollhouse. 


The limo drove forward and came to a stop outside of a flat pathway to the house. “This is as far as I can bring you Mr. Todd. Head up the walkway, press the doorbell to let Miss Erikson know you are here,” he instructed Todd before stepping to open the door for him. Todd stepped out, with his luggage brought shortly after. “I’ve been told Miss Erikson will inform you of your accommodations when she meets you.” Todd nodded in acknowledgement, and walked down the pathway. From what he could tell, it seemed to be as wide as the road previously; obviously it had to be for a giantess, scaled up for them. Getting to the door was straightforward, although it felt as if he had to walk several minutes before he could reach the door, a colossal wooden door that stretched up to the heavens. Next to it was the doorbell described to Todd by the driver, with a speaker next to it. Todd pressed it, and he heard the crackle and static from the speaker, and then Jade’s voice. “Hey Todd! How was your ride? Oh wait, I can ask you in person.” She hung up, then the door opened, with Jade poking her head out from behind it, her dark hair falling to the side of her face. “Hello, you are looking extra cute today.” 


“Can’t wait to meet your family. Again.” Todd took a step forward, and then so did Jade. Todd knew this because when she did, the entire ground shook, throwing Todd slightly off balance. “Sorry.” Jade grinned sheepishly. “That is what I get for walking barefoot.” “Yeah…” Todd replied, flummoxed by the sudden tremor. “Special shock absorbent soles on my footwear ensure I am not causing earthquakes with just a simple step.” She took another step towards Todd, the ground shaking again. Todd eyed her house sized feet, titanic toes wiggling as his eyes travelled up and up. Jade wore cutoff shorts which ended mid-thigh and hugged her curves. Her top was a simple spaghetti strap which revealed a healthy amount of cleavage that spilled out even more when she bent over to extend a hand for Todd to climb on. “This house was made for a giant. It would be best if you let me carry you over to your room.” 


“How does your dad get around?” Todd asked as Jade raised her palm with him and his luggage on it. “My mom and I carry him around, but if he wants to do it on his own, he rides a buggy,” Jade explained as she closed the door behind her. “Just as most of the servants do when they need to get around here; but enough about that, how was Christmas?” She carried Todd in her cupped hands. “Uh you know, same old same old stuff. Spent it with my mum, helping out at the shop. You?” 


“Work mostly; but we had a great Christmas. I really missed you…” Jade’s voice trailed off, as she bit her lip while pouting at Todd. “But I understood why you had to be away, family is important.” She walked past the living room, Todd spotting a handful of furniture but what blew him away was the sheer size of everything. He could probably get lost in the house, or hide under the couch or any of the future like a lost coin. Jade was now walking down a corridor that could to him could have doubled up as a runway for the plane he took to get here. When she reached the end, she opened the solid wooden door, revealing her room. 


Her room was easily many times the size of Todd’s own house, and Todd could imagine the little shophouse he and his mother called home being nothing more than a dollhouse to her. Her bed was easily the size of a warehouse. Todd spotted what looked like a shower curtain, and Jade noticed his attention focused on it. “That’s my closet.” She strode over and with one hand pulled the curtain back to reveal a walk-in closet. “Some of the furniture is really built into the house. I have so many outfits that it would cost a fortune to assemble new closets to hold it; hence this,” she explained to Todd. 


She closed the curtain. “I doubt you would be interested, unless I am wearing them.” She giggled girlishly. Todd smiled impishly, laughing along with her. “Where are your parents?” he asked inquisitively. “Mom is out on a shoot. Dad is out on some business,” Jade replied sweetly. She walked across her room, stopping in front of a very detailed looking dollhouse. “We made this for when I had friends over; sleepovers, that kind of thing,” Jade stated wistfully as she remembered her childhood days. “You’re the first person to use it,”  she sniffed. “Oh,” Todd replied, glancing up at his giant girlfriend as he saw her eyes water. “Then it must be in pristine condition,” he said positively. He hadn’t expected the dollhouse to be an actual house but Jade was always full of surprises. “Oh definitely. I have had it maintained regularly in case someone actually did stay over.” She dropped to her knees and let Todd climb off. “Door is not locked,” she gestured to him. Todd gripped the metal doorknob and turned, the intricately carved hardwood door swinging open as he pushed it. The interior was dark, lit only by rays of light coming through the open door and windows. “There should be a switch by the side,” Jade mentioned to him. Todd turned right and brushed his hand against the wall and true enough, felt it. With a flick of the switch, the entire ground floor was lit up. “You will find it is a fully functioning house, complete with indoor plumbing. My boyfriend deserves the best after all.” Jade smiled proudly through the window. 


Todd smiled back. “Bedroom is upstairs;well the 4 bedrooms so you will have the option of choosing,” Jade continued. “I will let you settle in and maybe in an hour or two,you could meet me by the pool?” Todd looked out the window, Jade’s massive eye now filled up the entire view. “You did remember to bring something to swim in, right?” She giggled excitedly, her laughter shaking the walls of the house. “Of course. How could I when you sent him daily reminders?”Todd replied. “I will leave you to settle in but do not get too settled in...see you in about fifteen minutes,” Jade’s voice trailed off as she stood up, the floor shaking with each step as she went off. 


Todd smiled to himself, Jade was adorable in her fawning over him. She always called or texted, sharing with him her day whenever they were apart. Todd would do the same, chatting for hours on end before going to bed in the wee hours of the morning. Now they were together, and Jade could do everything she wanted to him;with his consent of course. He chuckled to himself at the thought of that, Jade had listed a very packed itinerary for Todd; today would be chilling by the pool.


As he unpacked his luggage after choosing one of the second floor bedrooms,Todd reminded him not to be too anxious around Jade’s family. They were just like him in many ways, and he had felt nothing but positive vibes during their initial meeting. He found a wall socket and plugged his phone charger in, then his phone to the USB cable and left it on the bedside table. How surreal, he thought to himself, here he was vacationing in a dollhouse for a girl the size of a skyscraper. Nothing really made sense, living in the era of the giant Erikson women. 


The familiar tremors signalled Jade’s return to her room,her gigantic feet carrying hundreds of feet forward with every step. “Todd, I hope you are ready…” She teased. She stood outside the dollhouse, her body casting a shadow over the house and darkening the room. Her legs shifted and Todd saw her knees, then thighs come into view. “Hold on, lemme change.No peeking,” he laughed as he drew the curtains. “Awww….” Jade said, a little disappointed. “Serves you right,” Todd shot back. He took off his shirt, grabbing a hanger from the cupboard. “Todd.You’re forgetting something,” Jade answered sneakily. “What,” Todd replied while slotting the shirt on to the hanger. “I happen to be a giant,” Jade replied. “And?” Todd shot back. “You are living in a house that quite frankly, is a very cute looking dollhouse; and dollhouses have this rather neat feature.” The walls of the house began to shake, causing Todd to stumble about. He fell on to the bed just in time to see the roof detach itself, the ceiling now filled by the face of his giant girlfriend beaming down at him. “Tadah, it comes with a detachable roof,” she announced. Her eyes travelled away from Todd’s face, focusing on his shirtless chest. “And with detachable roofs, comes a free view of my boyfriend and his six pack,” she said with a playful bite of her lower lip. “Yeah, but I got to change and I can’t change while the roof isn’t closed.” “Oh right, I guess this is new for you, as are the other things you will see later.” She winked at him and set the roof down gently. Todd changed quickly into a pair of swim shorts sans shirt as Jade had requested and reminded him countless times, impressed and a little terrified as he thought of Jade doing the same to his house. 


He hurried down the stairs, opening the door to reveal Jade’s feet, bus sized appendages with her toes capped by perfectly manicured nails with a clear polish on it. “There’s my little hunk,” Jade cooed. Todd looked up, and up, seeing Jade wearing a simple all black bikini with a very generous amount of cleavage of display. “Is that the same two piece you wore for that shoot with Esquire?” he asked. Jade nodded, and bent over to pick up Todd. Her bikini bottom hugged her hips tightly, the strings bobbing as her body shifted. “It is, and I remember you telling me how great I looked there. How does it look on me now, up in person?” Jade asked Todd as she carried him in her hands.


Todd turned around and was confronted by a wall of cleavage, Jade’s breast flesh within reach. None of this, Todd thought, was ever accidental or unintentional. Jade wanted him close to her assets; and he didn’t oppose it. He looked up at his girlfriend grinning as she saw his attention diverted by her breasts. “I see something else has caught your attention?” Jade asked as Todd blushed. “Well it's very...prominent.” That was all he could manage. “Thank you,” Jade answered chirpily. “As my mother often said, if you got it, flaunt it,” Jade stated as she slid open the clear sliding door leading to the backyard. 


“This is the pool,” Jade said as she slipped on a pair of slippers. “If I forget to do this, the ground will be littered with potholes in the shape of my feet. Obviously we cannot have that,” she continued. Todd looked out and he did not see a pool; he saw a lake. “I was actually expecting a giant pool 500 feet deep and a mile across,”Todd commented. “Ah,” Jade giggled. “We call that a lake. Better yet, we did not have to spend a fortune creating it. My mom owns the lake, as part of the discharge she got from the army. Dad bought the land around the lake and we own enough land to form our own little county,” Jade explained happily. She stopped at the lake with Todd still in her hand and stepped out of the slippers. 


Slowly she waded in until the water was waist deep; Todd wasn’t sure if she had gone as far as she wanted or this was as deep as it got. “Any alligators in here?” Todd asked. “Not since we owned it,” Jade answered with a mirthful laugh. “We had them relocated a little further south. They cannot hurt me; but we were concerned Dad or any of the servants would get hurt when they went swimming.” Jade set Todd down in the water, the crystal clear liquid cool to his touch. “Glad to hear that,” Todd answered. “And if there are any alligators still here, they will have to deal with me if they want to make a meal out of you.” 


 Jade gently lowered into the lake, feeling him twitch as the cool fluid embraced him. “Cold huh?” Jade teased. Todd treaded water as it lapped against Jade’s hips, slowly moving over to her. “A little, just a little,” he replied as he grabbed onto one of Jade’s bikini bottom straps to rest. “You look awfully cute down there, at the mercy of your girlfriend. I could easily push you with a bump of my hip.” Jade demonstrated by slightly moving her hips towards Todd and true to her word, Todd felt himself propelled forward; the force of which was enough to force him to let go of her bikini. Jade allowed the wave to carry him several tens of feet before she brought him to a gentle halt with her palm, Todd pressed into her flesh for just a second. 


“My girlfriend, the wave generator. You could make a living doing this,” Todd stated. Jade giggled at the thought; then a mischievous thought came to mind. “I could definitely see that. If a little shift of my hips is a small wave, imagine what my hand, a hand that can pick up a bus like it is a toy do?” Jade asked rhetorically. She pulled her hand, then brought it forward. Her fingers pierced the surface, pushing tonnes of water towards Todd who barely had time to react before a 10 foot high wave pushed him towards the shore. “Jade!” Todd cried out, shocked at what she had done. Jade guffawed heartily and followed him, her long legs easily carrying her ahead of Todd to pick him up from the tidal wave she had generated before he could hit the shore. Her heart pulsed as she pictured him, easily dominated by her movements. She bit her lip, feeling a hint of lightness in her gut. This was one of the perks she loved as a giantess, she thought. Being big and powerful. Then she heard Todd speak, and tilted her neck down to listen to him. 


 “Yeah...maybe don’t do that too often,” Todd exclaimed, heart pounding in his chest. Jade bit her lip, pouting and well,Todd couldn’t resist that face. “We’re both in swimwear and yet I am the only one who is drenched,” Todd tapped his foot on her palm, arms folded in mock anger. “Oh you are right, how astute. I can fix that,” Jade replied. She used her free hand to scoop up handfuls of water and splashed it on herself. She also reserved one for Todd, drenching him again. “I’m already wet!” Todd interjected, wiping his hair back. “I know but I did not want you to miss out.” She lowered Todd back down. “Plus I wanted you wet for the next part of our pool fun.” 


 Todd treaded water again, staring up at Jade as he lay in the shadow cast by her chest. “I have been wanting to try this for a while now. I want you to climb me.” Jade stated. Todd couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “What?” he replied in shock. “Climb me. Get your hands on me and get to the top of my head,” Jade explained. “If you can climb to the top without falling, you can choose where I will put you while I sun myself.If you do fall, I will choose.” Jade playfully wiggled her chest, knowing the effect it had on him. “What are the rules?” Todd expressed a playful smile at the thought. “If you fall, you lose. I promise not to move; not much anyway. You can start from the front,” Jade patted her stomach, “Or the back,” she said while playfully smacking her butt. 


“Um…the front,” Todd replied and swam over to her. This would be quite the afternoon. 


 

End Notes:

Please review!

Chapter 5: Poolside Playtime Part 2 by Nostory
Author's Notes:

I'm back again with another chapter and wow, has it been 2 months since my last update? I'm just chugging along while work and covid-19 continue to occupy my time. Hope this chapter was worth the wait for you. 

For Todd, every moment with Jade was a new experience, a new discovery to be made. Right now he floated in the lake which doubled as a swimming pool for his girlfriend, she loomed over him like a benevolent guardian providing protection from any threat. Her bikini bottom clung tightly to her body, her hands on her hips as she waited for him to ascend her body as part of the challenge. Todd swam closer and grabbed a handful of the bikini fabric and got an immediate reaction out of Jade as her body twitched from his touch. A twitch for her was enough to pull him along. “You promised not to move,” Todd reminded her. Jade giggled from high above. “I did but there are some things I cannot control. Things like the sensation of your hand caressing my body. I am a giantess with acute senses. Apart from being able to converse without you shouting all your lines, my touch is far more sensitive than yours.” Todd chuckled, of course that would explain everything. “And that includes all of my body, not just my hands and fingers.” 


“Yeah but don’t move too much, you promised,” Todd said as he grabbed handfuls of the fabric again, this time with both hands. Jade shuddered, a sensation he felt. Jade would not be a still mountain. With a grunt he pulled himself up, feeling Jade’s eyes on him. “You have no idea how hard I am trying to keep still,” she said through gritted teeth. “And failing, I can feel every little movement.” Todd grunted again as he used his toes to grip the bikini and began to climb. “Ha,” Jade replied with a booming laugh. Todd could not help but smile as he climbed, a process that was effectively a simple few steps. 


When he reached the edge of her bikini, he felt flesh. Without thinking, he grabbed a handful and that proved to be a mistake as Jade bent over, imparting momentum. Before he could fall, Todd felt Jade gently press him against her body with her fingers. His nose was buried into her flesh, filling it with her sensual scent.  “That was oddly pleasurable. Sorry about that,” Jade answered as she allowed Todd to get a steady grip on her. Todd could not imagine ever using a person as a rockwall but that was before Jade. A lot of things that Todd assumed he could only imagine were made real after he met Jade. He grunted as he pulled himself up, Jade’s skin was malleable and soft despite her claims it could stop bullets; a claim she said was proven by the fact that her mother was a war veteran who had been shot with enough bullets to level an entire city and walked away without so much as a scratch on her. 


“You know,I am grateful you are curvy,” he grunted as he used his feet as well to grip her skin. “Voluptuous and all because I honestly can’t see myself doing that if you were skinny or that buff chick who has abs of steel.” At that moment he felt Jade’s abs tighten, the sudden contraction made him lose balance but this time he was more prepared and pulled himself up, using her navel as a handhold. “Wow,” Jade’s voice boomed from above. Todd looked up and saw her peeking through her cleavage at him, a mischievous glint in her eye. “Again I could rock your world just by contracting my muscles.” She giggled impishly before relaxing her stomach. “You did very well. Now carry on, brave soldier.”


 Todd shook his head while smiling to himself. Her navel was probably large enough for him to stick his head in but that wasn’t something he wanted to do since Jade could likely crush his head by compressing her stomach. Not that he thought she would do it deliberately but intent didn’t matter if he did wind up with a smushed skull. The climb up her stomach was rather uneventful as Jade was able to keep still enough for him to keep his balance. Occasionally he’d hear a rumble come from deep within Jade, her stomach growling and while a perfectly normal bodily sound was to Todd an earth-shaking tremor. As loud as it was, it didn’t hinder his climb as he had adapted to the noises Jade’s body would produce at will. 


What would hinder his climb was soon apparent as he reached her chest, Jade’s bountiful bosom impeding his progress. Todd was always aware of Jade being very well endowed, a fact she often emphasised with her low cut outfits when the two were together. Now Todd would have to climb the house sized bust of his girlfriend. Only question was, he thought to himself, how? “Looks like you are stuck?” Jade asked, teasing Todd about his situation. “Hardly,” Todd answered and grabbed on to the bikini cup with his hands and then his feet, his body now parallel to the ground. 


Her breast was firm yet pliant, jiggling slightly with Todd shifted across it until he was at Jade’s cleavage.As he looked up, he saw Jade looking down, proud and impressed he managed to get this far. “Almost there,” she purred. Indeed, Todd thought as he climbed in the valley between her mountains. His feet pushed against her breasts, arms pulling himself up. With each pull, he felt the buildup of lactic acid in his muscles, his fatigue kicking in. The thought of giving up came into his mind but Todd quickly pushed it aside, he wasn’t going to give up just yet. 


When he did clear her breasts, he shifted along the bikini top until he reached the right strap, all the while Jade watched him. “Are you going to be any longer?” She asked. Todd rolled his eyes at the question, standing still was the easy part. “Hey if you complain anymore I’m turning this around,” he shot back jokingly. Jade’s chuckle rang out around him as he climbed Jade’s shoulder and balanced himself on her shoulder blade. Her hair, ebony locks thick enough to use as a rope; which is what Todd did. Looping a strand around his foot, he pulled himself with the remaining reserves of his strength. “Wow, almost there. It would be a shame if I were to do something; but I shall let you claim victory.” Jade assured him which came as a relief, as Todd climbed up and perched himself on top of her head. “Well done!” Jade applauded, her claps being loud enough to pass for thunder as she did so. “So, where does my little boyfriend want to spend his time? Seeing the mountains?” Jade looped the strap of her bikini top around her finger to emphasise the option. “Or perhaps you would like to visit the valley?” She hooked her finger into her bikini bottom straps, pulling it open just a little to give Todd a tantalising decision to make. 


Top or bottom, Todd repeated mentally to himself. He couldn’t be sure but seated so high up with the view of his girlfriend’s entire body and the adrenaline from his thrilling climb wearing off, he wasn’t so sure he wanted to ride her bikini top or bottom. Her body was thrilling, but the sheer strength she possessed could easily end him. “Um,” he said out loud to her, a decision having been made based on the facts he had laid out. “Maybe I’ll just sit on your shoulder.” He gulped, hoping Jade would approve. “Of course. I had thought you would have chosen my breasts especially since you have not been able to take your eyes off them since we started dating.” Todd couldn’t be certain but he thought he felt a tinge of disappointment in her voice as they headed back to the shore. 


****************************************************


A low, pleasurable moan escaped Jessica, her entire body lying prone in the massive pool while a legion of cleaners worked on her nude body, cleaning her as part of the pre-runway ritual. Women armed with brushes and mops scrubbed away at every inch of her 250 foot long body. While Jessica was perfectly capable of washing herself on a day to day basis, there was always the risk of leaving some bits of dirt on hard to reach areas; and her work required a level cleanliness which was next to godliness because God forbid  someone discover a patch of dirty skin while she modeled her client’s latest product for billions of viewers. 


Thus the hiring of this army of employees dedicated to keeping her body as speckless as humanly possible. All of them were paid handsomely for their work and for their silence; which Jack secured with non-disclosure agreements. It gave her peace of mind while her little cleaners cleaned. She could feel each one of them on her, her gigantic body divided up into sectors for each team to clean. Some worked her titanic toes, getting between them to clean up all of the gunk stuck between them. Others would trek down her legs, from thigh to ankle with their mops in hand. Her gigantic glutes, firm and round from constant workouts got their own squad to handle. Her sculpted back got two teams, owing to its length. When that was done, Jessica would wait until all of them had evacuated her and then turn over for them to work on her front. Occasionally they would mow the lawn, keep it nice and trimmed as and when it was required.


“I hope that the groping of my left cheek by you Janice is you trying to pick up something you dropped. You’re paid to ensure my ass is clean enough to eat off of; ass grabbing is strictly the duty of my husband.” She quipped to a gaggle of giggles from the entire crew, except for a red faced Janice who quickly got back to work. “But seriously though, if you dropped something please retrieve it. I’d hate for my husband to find something back there.” In an instant she felt Janice’s little hands pushing and pulling on her glute, trying to find whatever it was she had lost. She thought of flexing, that was always good for a laugh but then she might crush the lost object between her cheeks. It wouldn’t have been the first thing she had destroyed in such a manner, but it was the first she had done by accident. 


“Found it?” Jessica asked, eyes still closed. “Yes, Mrs. Erikson. It was my hair pin.” She heard the petite woman reply. “Oh a hair pin, imagine if it had jabbed into my butt crack during the show. Would probably cause a real earthquake if it made me jump.” Her joke was heard by everyone, prompting more giggles from the women. “Hey now, I think your ass could handle a few jabs from a hairpin. Didn’t you have Iraqi artillery shelling that ass and you said it was like a deep massage?” A male voice chimed in, causing Jessica to open her eyes. Immediately she saw her husband, dressed in a suit. Jack was a regular at her shows, as both a spouse and backer of her shows. Jack had entered the tent, and was standing right at the edge of the pool. “Ladies, if you’ll give my husband and I a moment.” She lowered her head,eyeing him mischievously. 


Immediately all of them proceeded to disembark from her body, the feeling of many tiny hands and feet leaving her back and legs, the women all exiting. Jack and Jessica waited, impish looks on their faces as the staff left the tent. Only when Jack saw the last of them leave did he speak. “So, dinner after the show?” Jack asked. “Oh right, Jade’s having friends over; meeting Todd for the first time. You think he’ll be overwhelmed?” Jessica replied, leaning in; her breasts spilling out at the side as she lowered herself closer to Jack. “Probably not as overwhelmed as you were. I remember you didn’t know what to say to any of my friends and when you did talk, it got awkward. Fortunately I taught you how to be a lady.” 


“A lady in the streets, and an animal in the sheets,” Jessica licked her lips. “We’ve got a little bit of time if you want to do something.” Jack glanced around, her offer was incredibly tempting but this was not the time. “As great as that sounds, we’re supposed to meet the in-laws remember and you know how hard it is to get the smell of you out of me.” Jack laughed mirthfully. “Even if it is my favourite cologne.” Both of them laughed together. “ Right. You do know the next opportunity we get, it’ll be almost a week from now right?” Jessica reminded him. “Only because your moans are louder than a whale call. I don’t feel comfortable,even now, doing it and having your dad know. What father wants to have that imagery in his head?” Jack answered. “Right. So I’ll pencil you in for January 4th then,” she teased him. “It’ll be worth the wait,” he assured her. “Okay I best be on my way so um..what is it they say in modelling? Break a leg?” Jack chuckled, Jessica giggling along with him. “Hang on Jack,” Jessica called out. “I think I know a way around it,and you might smell a little but nothing a good shower won’t fix once it’s all done.” Jack paused, curious about what she had in mind. “Alright, I’m all ears,” he said eagerly. “Great, because it’s risky but then again the adrenaline has always made it even better for us.” Jessica said as she leaned in and told him her plan. Jack’s eyes lit up with glee as he heard it. 




 

End Notes:

Please review!

Chapter 6: Ruling the Runway by Nostory
Author's Notes:

So it's been a year since I last posted an update and you'll probably see updates come intermittently depending on my schedule so hang in there! 

Jack lay on the interior of the swimsuit, watching Jessica dry herself with a towel after her scrubbing session. In preparation for what was to come, Jack had stripped down to his boxers, his clothes folded into a neat pile and left on a table by the side. As he waited for Jessica to get ready, he checked his phone, reading and then ignoring certain emails he knew he could get back to later;right now his wife commanded his full attention. It was always hard for him to completely ignore her, not when her physical presence alone turned heads. She was bigger than the Statue of Liberty and even with her in the background minding her own business, she still managed to keep Jack’s eyes glued to her body. 


Jack set his phone aside and watched his still nude wife, bent over the makeup table, her gigantic glutes putting on a show for him. She worked hard to maintain her figure through regular sessions of which Jack was sometimes a participant. “If we get caught, the media will be reporting this for weeks.” His wife chuckled, her buttocks clenching as she laughed. He didn’t have proof but given the strength he possessed, he wagered she could probably crush a car like a trash compactor between them. As far as he knew, Jessica had only considered trying it. 


“They won’t, not if you keep still,” Jessica said as she finished applying her lipstick. She walked over, the ground rumbling with each step she took. She stopped and gestured for Jack to get off the swimsuit. Jack followed and watched as she slipped into the black one piece outfit, her full and plump breasts jiggling with each move her body made. She still looked as ravishing as she did on the day he first laid eyes on her, a goddess gracing the mortals with her presence. The straps criss crossed around the neck and chest, the bottoms of her breasts bulging out tantalisingly from the figure hugging outfit. 


From his perspective, Jack had quite the show seeing her wear her latest outfit for work. After the show, she would wear them at home; for both of their enjoyment. Jessica continued to adjust, turning to give him a view of her ass as she tugged on the thong part of it to ensure it covered her glutes as intended. Jack knew this was deliberate, Jessica loved to flaunt her figure, to him or to make every woman who laid eyes on her green with envy. Now she was doing it to get him excited and in the two and a half decades since they met, she still drove him crazy with that body of hers. 


“Alright,” she said, teasingly as she picked up her husband. “Once you’re inside, don’t struggle. You’re awfully good at hitting all the right buttons, both intentionally and unintentionally.” Jessica brought Jack to her chest and gently pried open the top straps of her swimsuit and gently slid Jack into her cleavage, leaving enough of an air bubble for him to breathe. When she released the straps, they snapped back to their resting position and with that, it looked as if nothing was out of place. She could feel Jack shuffling about, trying to get comfortable. Closing her eyes and concentrating, she could hear his heartbeat, miniscule and a whisper compared to the roar of hers. He was hers to love and protect, and she relished her role as wife and protector of the family. 


Nestled in her bosom, Jack breathed slowly, each breath filling his lungs and nostrils with the scent of his wife; today that was laced with a hint of lavender from the shower gel she used.It wasn’t just smell, it was sound; the beat of her heart going off like cannonfire with regularity. He carefully shifted his limbs about until he reached a comfortable position and then closed his eyes, his wife’s heartbeat lulling him into a nap. 


When he did wake from his nap, it was only after he was jostled within the comfortable albeit humid confines of Jessica’s cleavage. Jack felt a vibration and then another, each coming with a consistent regularity. Show must have started, Jack thought. He shifted just a little, his limbs pressing against her breasts. He had to be careful not to move too much, that would distract her from the fashion show. 


Jack put his ear against the fabric of the outfit, trying to listen to what was going on out there in the world beyond his wife’s chest. All he could hear was a muffled voice, seemingly male. The words were indiscernible to him so Jack didn’t pay attention to it. He preferred to think of what they’d do after this. 


Outside, Jessica revelled in the attention she got as she walked the runway. This wasn’t her first but the thrill of it never changed whether it was her first or her hundredth. She focused on the horizon while keeping just enough focus on the sides and what lay just in front of her to avoid any accidents. Her mind was usually blank but she found her own attention to the itch that was forming in her cleavage. Jack had woken up, she thought to herself. She could feel his movement, pressing into her boob flesh, drawing a smile from her.


For now, she ignored him and glanced at the sides quickly. She could always tell which audience members were new. They were the ones who looked at her in complete awe, seeing her in the flesh for the first time. Everyone who knew of her knew how big she was but to only hear of her measurements was not enough; they were numbers their minds could not comprehend unless they actually met her. 


Even among the ones used to seeing her up close, there was still a sense of wonder for them. The sight of her thundering across the runway, her toned and curvy body exuding sheer power, the occasional glance at them sending their hearts aflutter. She loved these live shows. 


Soon enough, Jessica reached the end of the runway and did a quick turn, her chest jiggling from shift in momentum. She felt a yelp and had to stifle a giggle as she felt Jack react badly to it. This wasn’t the first time she had smuggled Jack in, the combination of adrenaline and power actually getting her worked up; already, she was counting down the hours to being back home with Jack so she could let out some of the pent up emotions she had. A thought crossed her mind, perhaps she could do it in the tent? After all, no one else dared to enter, not without her permission. Almost as quickly, another voice echoed out, a voice urging her not to risk getting caught. 


Down below, the effect Jessica thought she had was playing out more or less as she thought it would on the people below. For them, seeing this titan of a woman walk out, her very steps reverberating through the Earth made her seem more of a goddess among mortals than a supermodel. 


Some tried to look up at her but those nearest were unable to glimpse her face as her prodigious breasts blocked it from view. There were whispers among them, some sharing their amazement about the giantess before them, some wondering what it would be like to be in her shoes. No matter what was said, some of it inevitably was picked up by Jessica’s enhanced sense of hearing, even if she gave no response to those questions. 


When Jessica returned to the tent, it was to change into another outfit, the second of several more outfits she would be modelling for the evening. Unfortunately, that meant having to remove a certain someone from her person before she could proceed. As she peeled off the outfit she was wearing, she cupped her breasts using her forearm, causing them to spill up and out. She could feel Jack squirming as she pulled him out, her husband covered in sweat. 


She held him up to her nose and gave a quick sniff. “You smell,” she teased. “Yeah, of you,” Jack quickly shot back. Jessica giggled as she set Jack down on the table. “I’ve got to change, and there’s no way I can smuggle you in this next one,” she said as she slipped into a bikini. “Not without everyone noticing a bulge in my bottom,” she said as she turned to give Jack a cheeky view of her butt, jiggling her glutes to further tease him. 


“Sit tight, because I guarantee there’s going to be a lot of fun when I’m done with the show,” Jessica reminded him as she strutted to resume her work. 


“There you are, right where I left you,” Jessica smiled as she entered the tent after her final walk of the evening. Jack sat up and waited for her to slip out of the costume. “I think we’ve got an hour, tops,” she commented as she wiggled out of her pants and changed into a more casual outfit. “If you want to play that is,” Jessica smirked. 


Jack shook his head, dissatisfied with the time he had. “Only an hour? Let's continue this at home where we can have all night to do what we need to do.” Jessica chuckled, agreeing with his plan. “Sure, but you could always start a little sooner,” she hinted as she approached Jack. She placed her palm down on the table and waited for Jack to climb on. When he did, she grinned cheekily and brought him to waist level. “After riding up top,  it’s time you gave the rest of my body some attention.” 

 

Jack watched as she used her free hand to pull open her pants and reveal the promised land within. “Oh don’t you worry, we’re old friends by now. I know exactly what to grab and work with my hands.” Jack wiggled his fingers teasingly as he was deposited inside, the familiar heat and musk of his wife’s body permeating the air around him. “See you at home and do remember to pace yourself,” Jessica winked as she released her pants which snapped back to her waist. “Oh I’ll show you pace,” Jack said as he proceeded to get to work. 

End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8784