Trish's Time on Tiny Tinder by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

A single mother tries a new dating app, with surprising results


Categories: Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 18741 Read: 31612 Published: October 29 2019 Updated: June 12 2020
Trish and Jeff Expand Their Horizons by Thatgirlyouknow

A change in the distant heartbeat awoke Trish as she floated. She was surrounded by heat and sticky wetness, floating along a sea of sloshing fluids. It was dark all around, for she was in a place that never saw any light, but that was fine for her. Each distant lub-dub made her smile, each splash of fluid on her cheek caused her tongue to snake out of her mouth for a taste.

Life as her son’s sex toy had been far better than she’d anticipated. Every minute was pleasure in different forms, whether she was being used or not. In some ways the anticipation between events was part of the fun; it had never occurred to her how fulfilled she could be just by being set aside until Jeff was ready to use her again.

Like an item. A thing that he owned.

A perfect sex toy, Trish thought as she floated, bringing a hand down to her pussy as the heartbeat accelerated above her.

After several months of being his plaything she was amazed at how well she could predict what Jeff was going to do.

Just like she’d anticipated, her sea of fluids started shaking rhythmically as she rubbed her clit. Knowing what he was doing was incredible, and the fact that she was too small to even give him feeling only made it hotter for Trish, though she couldn’t explain why. She was her son’s toy, through and through, and the insignificance of her position was intoxicating.

The sloshing around her grew rapidly, more quickly than she’d hoped. Trish had no way to tell time lost in his testicles but given how fast her wet prison was moving she guessed it was the middle of the night. Her son normally took far longer to play with himself, unless he woke up in the middle of the night with an erection. And when he was with other women he was careful to keep Trish pushed up against his prostate; Jeff didn’t want to lose his toy inside another woman.

Well, Trish thought with a giggle, not this toy!

Memory flashed warmly through her mind as she recalled when, two weeks into her shrunken state of nirvana, Jeff grew her too large to be ejected out of his testicles after cock-voring her. Some time later a small brunette had entered Trish’s prison, only for Trish to use the brunette’s struggling face as a dildo until broad rhythmic strokes caused both the women to stop what they were doing. The other girl had vanished with a dwindling scream as Jeff had ejaculated into his full-sized partner’s rectum.

Trish had came in his hand when he later told her the rest of the story that she hadn’t been able to piece together. The thought of that girl being lost in someone’s rectum until they were ejected, unnoticed, into the toilet really got Trish excited. Then he’d tucked her into his foreskin for the night.

Massive movements around her pulled Trish out of her fond memory. Reflexively her hand left her clit to try and steady her position as pressure grew and fluids began swirling, almost boiling around her.

Like riding a wave she was yanked to the side, then upward. Suddenly she had the distinct sensation of being squeezed up a tube and Trish laughed exuberantly. The incredibly small woman knew as soon as she was out she’d get to play with herself to an almost immediate orgasm. Surrounded by fluids she felt herself be propelled with greater and greater speed as the world began rocking and bouncing in unpredictable ways until –

Trish screamed like a girl at an amusement park as she was launched into the air. As always she didn’t float as long as she wanted, but her stomach leapt as briefly she was weightless. The hot fluid around her cushioned her fall and she landed in a splatter of semen against the warm skin of her son’s belly.

Through the haze of rapidly drying semen Trish could see a digital clock, proclaiming it was nearly two in the morning. A tower-sized bottle of beer was on Jeff’s table next to the clock and she looked up, hoping to see the face of her giant owner. He had already leaned back, letting out a sigh. Opposite his face Trish saw his cock already softening, leaking out precious fluid that made Trish wish she was big enough to wade her way down to that titanic flesh.

Instead she felt the semen around her start drying almost immediately; it must have been cold in his room. Before she could lose the ability, Trish pushed a hand through the viscous fluid and began rubbing her clit furiously while, far above, Jeff was already falling asleep.

Trish was briefly annoyed; she wanted more orgasms though she knew they were inevitable. Her new life was so sexually fulfilling at times she wondered if she’d ever be go a day without a mind-bending orgasm. Not that she was tired of it by any means, life for Trish had never been better.

Life was simple as a sex toy, and it was easy for her to give in to her most base desires. Once she’d gotten over the fact that her owner was her son it was quite easy. Not that he’d given her an option. It had never occurred to her how dominating Jeff could be, both to normal and tiny sized women. More than once she’d watched him take control of a young woman for his pleasure and Trish was glad she’d chosen the path of cooperation and enjoyment.

Jeff wouldn’t have shot her down a willing woman’s throat, but if Trish was going to be stuck this way she’d rather be stuck in a state of bliss than a state of panic.

Although that panic feature does sound fun, she thought as she felt her orgasm approaching. Jeff hadn’t used it on her yet, her enthusiasm was always enough for the both of them. But at some point she knew it was coming.

Then Trish felt a small orgasm wash over her body just as the semen around her dried too much for her to keep moving. The suddenly hard substance encased her so completely her finger could barely twitch along her clit as she was easily held up, as though she were encased in concrete.

A pleased sigh ran through Trish’s body as she lightly stroked her clit, the only movement her body could make. Above her Jeff started snoring and she knew if she was going to be stuck like this until he awakened, she could at least make the best of it.

Six hours later Jeff finally woke from his massive slumber. Trish had long since stopped her constant masturbation and was dozing herself, really more a state of mental checkout since tinies didn’t need sleep, held upright by his dried fluids. Had she been any larger she easily could have broken free and wandered his single-room apartment, but as it was she was shorter than a dime was thick and the dried semen might as well have been steel.

“Ugh,” Jeff said as he sat up. Mornings were never fun for him, though waking up wasn’t as difficult as it used to be. Since he’d dropped out of college he didn’t even have to maintain the façade of caring about waking early enough for a class that he didn’t care about.

He sat up, dangling his legs off the side of the bed as he stretched his arms overhead. Something stiff cracked against his stomach and Jeff looked down as he yawned.

“Ugh,” he said, seeing the dried fluids. He always meant to clean up after he came, but last night he’d simply been too tired. Most nights recently, in fact, when he hadn’t been able to find a willing girl to shoot his load into. Before he stood he pulled his phone from the charging cord and turned it on.

There were several texts, which he responded to quickly, and Tiny Tinder had updated itself yet again. Several emails got deleted, and he pulled up the actual Tiny Tinder app. Jeff stood and shuffled toward the small kitchen in his studio apartment, setting his phone on the counter while he started his coffee to brew.

Before he could forget Jeff made sure he unshrunk his tiny toy. At least for now. The last thing he needed was for it to get lost in the shower drain.

There was a strange peeling sensation as her growing form pushed the dried semen off of Jeff’s stomach, then he laughed as he watched the toy-that-had-been-his-mother drop off his stomach to the floor with a short scream. She was toughened as tough as the app could make her, and now eight inches tall; the fall was a shock, not an injury.

“Alright you little slut,” he said to her though his heart wasn’t in it quite yet. Jeff picked up her tiny form and dropped her in the sink. She wasn’t going to run away, the past had shown him that beyond a shadow of a doubt. But he liked to think the garbage disposal made her nervous.

“You get enough yet?” Jeff asked as coffee started pouring into the carafe. With a practiced move he swapped the carafe for a dirty mug, catching the coffee as fresh as it could be. When the mug was almost full he pulled it free and replaced the carafe. Sugar and creamer followed rapidly.

“You know what I’m gonna say!” Trish said, sitting against the back wall of the sink. “This is incredible and -oof!”

“Geez, I figured I’d give you a chance to go back, not get your life story,” Jeff said rudely. Trish loved it; she felt so dominated she almost came from his words alone. Part of her knew she should be disappointed how rude her son could be, but that part was increasingly quiet.

His hands were less than gentle around her torso, but she knew what was coming and could barely restrain her gleeful squeal. Two fingers wrapped around each of her legs and Trish couldn’t help herself. She giggled and looked down as her legs were forcefully pulled into an extreme-version of the splits. She was almost folded in half, except her legs were abducted to her shoulders rather than being forced to touch her toes violently.

It was somehow both painful and pleasurably. The shrinking and toughening process had changed how she interpreted things that should have been deadly. Trish’s body didn’t have the ability to interpret the contortions Jeff forced upon her tiny body, so it simply decided it felt incredible.

Which was why she didn’t care that her calves were touching her ears. A single hand was more than enough to wrap around her entire body now, and she groaned because now she couldn’t look down and see his massive penis aimed at her. Jeff’s morning wood was legendary and she’d been enjoying it for nearly two months.

She may not have been able to see his thick, seven-inch rod, but she felt it at the intersection between her legs.

“Oh, we’re doing this rough today?” Trish yelled, sure Jeff wouldn’t hear her between his fingers.

Maybe he heard her. Maybe he didn’t. The massive bulbous head pushed against her impossibly small vagina. Normally it would simply have been too large to even start to enter her, but Jeff had fine-tuned his toy insertion technique.

Trish screamed unconsciously as her tunnel was violently forced open by a cock thicker than her torso. The skin stretched impossibly and organs were displaced, bones forced apart to accommodate the pulsing shaft as he unceremoniously pulled her down his cock.

Several orgasms rocked Trish’s body as she felt her chest cave outward to match the shape of his bulbous head; her nerves simply interpreted every movement as a wave of pleasure. The first time she’d been used as her stroker she’d still been mentally fighting the incredible degradation of being used as a toy. Now she knew this was what she was for. Now she surrendered as her mind exploded in ecstasy.

Jeff grunted as he stroked himself, pulling his stroker up and down for all he was worth. Idly he wished he’s used some lube but it didn’t really matter; if he wasn’t waking up last night’s girl with his cock in her backside then his morning stroking was just to get rid of the morning wood. With practiced strokes he felt his orgasm build quickly and methodically.

Then he came into the toy, glad he remembered to push into her pussy rather than her ass. The ass felt better, but when he came she leaked from both sides.

“Ungh!” he said as he milked himself for as long as he could. The orgasm wasn’t strong but it was still worth pursuing, though quickly his cock was too sensitive to continue.

Satisfied his morning wood would now soften on its own he picked up his coffee and sipped it as he walked toward the bathroom. The brew was still too hot to drink but after his shower that would change. Blearily he turned the shower on as hot as it would go, annoyed that rather than a near-boiling spray he’d get a tolerable lukewarm rain.

His cock twitched as it wilted, still caught in the stroker. Jeff loved how it felt when his strokers slowly slid off his cock; the underside of his helmet in particular tingled pleasantly and when the women regained the ability to move their arms and legs it was almost like getting a gentle post-sex handjob as they started bobbing slowly on his cock.

The shower finally got as warm as it could and Jeff stepped inside. He leaned his head forward and let the water stream down his back before straightening and rubbing a bar of soap across his stomach. The dried fluids came off quickly and he started shampooing himself as the feeling around his cock grew stranger and somehow more intense.

When the feeling became less a cock-length stroke and more a tip-pinch Jeff looked down with a smile. His stroker had almost regained her entire form; his cockhead was now only buried in her as far as her belly button. Then her body’s need to retain its shape finally overpowered his softening cock.

He let his mother fall to the floor of the tub-shower combo without even attempting to catch her. Immediately she stood and slipped on the porcelain and the water pushed her body toward the drain. Jeff helped her by giving her a nudge with his foot. The soap falling from his body would get her clean.

As nonchalant as he tried to be Jeff found his mind drifting toward thoughts of the future. If his mother had been full-sized she would have been protesting and badgering him constantly about his decision to drop out of college. Part of Jeff knew she was right but he knew college wasn’t right for him.

That didn’t mean he’d found what was right for him. So far he’d worked several part-time jobs, enough to rent this tiny apartment and keep him comfortable in terms of food and video games, but he wasn’t getting ahead. Not that it really mattered to the nineteen-year-old. What he had right now was good enough for him.

Especially since his current status hadn’t slowed down his sex life at all. If anything he was cumming more often now that he didn’t even have to pretend to go to class. Between his incredibly versatile sex toy and his newfound freedom he spent almost every night buried in somebody.

When the water started growing cold, long before he was truly satisfied with his cleanliness, Jeff stepped out of the shower and dried off. His coffee had cooled to an appropriate temperature and he shuffled, naked, out to the kitchen. After another cup and two pop-tarts he slipped a Ziploc baggie out from under the cutlery drawer.

Weed and similar soft drugs weren’t illegal by any means, but old habits died hard for Jeff. His mother wouldn’t have approved, and if he hadn’t forgotten she was stuck in the bathtub he would have left her there anyway just to not roll his eyes at her tiny look of disapproval. Not that she would’ve given him that glance for long, it was rare that she wasn’t tucked safely into his foreskin at the very least.

Jeff inhaled from his chosen blunt and breathed the smoke toward the oven fan. As always he thought about what would happen if he got a tiny date to climb into the blunt first. Or if he didn’t ask and just put her there anyway; it wasn’t like tinies had any rights when they shrank near Jeff. The vast majority of them still enjoyed the experience, but sometimes Jeff was in a mood.

His first ever two tinies had met untimely ends, and occasionally he still enjoyed leaving a tiny naïve teenager in a terrible position. Usually when they found out about his permanent toy; it was getting annoying to have to hide his other toy while he played with a new one. Trish didn’t mind massaging his prostate while he had his fun, but sometimes they saw anyways and had questions.

Questions he didn’t answer before he left them on the shelf of a sex-toy store or tossed them toward a group of ducks along with a handful of bread.

Most of the girls he met on Tiny Tinder were smart enough to set timers and other safety features on their requests, and that was fine with Jeff. But the ones that didn’t got extra attention until he returned them to normal. If he returned them to normal.

Jeff counted on one hand, then the next, as he tried to remember how many tinies he’d technically misused.

“Seven?” he asked aloud, taking another hit, “Eight?”

Then he shrugged; it didn’t really matter. Those poor unfortunate souls knew the risks and Jeff had gotten what he wanted out of them anyway. A final moment of cruelty before he walked away was just icing on the cake.

His phone buzzed and Jeff answered a message before scrolling his social media until the blunt had almost burned down to his fingertips. Happily numb, he stood and began picking through his clean pile of clothing. For a moment he thought about folding his clothes and picking up the apartment, but it didn’t appeal to him.

“Not today,” he said as he pulled on a t-shirt. Then a faint squeaking reached his ears.

“Oh right!” Jeff said, walking toward the bathroom. His toy was still stuck in the tub and he could tell she had tried to climb out several times without success. He ignored her attempts at conversation while he messed about on his phone; before her voice could get too annoying she was two inches tall.

“Enjoy the night vision,” he mumbled before he bent over and picked her up. She squirmed onto her back in his hand, and Jeff knew what she wanted. Her legs spread in anticipation and he pushed a finger into her pussy, using both hands to pull her onto his digit as he speared her to the second knuckle. There was a scream of ecstasy, then she was too distorted to make noise.

Her arms and legs flopped uselessly as she came, but Jeff wasn’t interested in her pleasure.

“We’re going out,” he told her as he popped a bottle of lubricant open and put a glob of the jelly on his mounted fingertip. Trish didn’t see him put one foot on the side of the tub and lean over. But she did feel a sudden change of sensation around her when the jelly contacted her head, and she knew exactly what that meant.

The knowledge made her orgasm again as his finger moved downward.

Moments later she was surrounded by the heat of his cheeks and her distorted vision showed her a massive brown hole. Without any hesitation Jeff shoved his finger through his brown hole, wincing slightly at the intrusion but feeling his cock jump. The penetration didn’t get him going, but his body knew what the penetration meant.

He wiggled his finger slightly and felt Trish’s form pop off before he withdrew the digit. His foot went back on the floor and he washed his hands thoroughly as something started pushing gently against his prostate. Though soft his cock jumped slightly and Jeff found himself smiling. It would be awhile before his cock really came to attention but he’d enjoy every moment until then.

Jeff made sure to move more than he strictly needed when he got dressed the rest of the way, and he put a little extra bounce in his step as he left the apartment. The feeling of his toy rattling around his colon felt incredible.

Trish let out a half-scream half-laugh of joy as she felt herself be thrown about. The walls in every direction were soft and warm, and since Jeff had enabled her to see in the dark it was as though she were in a softly lit cave. A harder portion of the walls drew her attention and she made sure to tap on it whenever she got a chance, which wasn’t as often as she liked considering how every little movement threw her off her feet.

“This is-whoop!” she laughed as she fell backward onto his internal sphincter, “Amazing!”

Part of her knew it was wrong to enjoy this so much. But there, encased in her son’s rectum for a bit of vibrating sensation while he walked, it was easy to ignore that voice.

***

Hours later, Trish felt something about her prison change. It had stopped randomly moving and instead the ringed walls around her began moving rhythmically, pushing her toward her son’s anus.

“Geez, already?” she said, annoyed that she was being pulled out already. Trish could hardly believe how much she loved being inside of Jeff; if she hadn’t been super-tough she would have rubbed her clit raw from all the masturbating she did.

A finger suddenly pushed through the sphincter that had held her in and she grabbed onto it, squeezing tightly. She didn’t like being pulled out this way, but his other methods were less comfortable still. Despite being used to her environment Trish gasped as she was flooded with clean, cool air. Then sputtered as a wave of water slammed into her, yanking her off Jeff’s finger and slamming her down into the bathroom sink.

Before she could even try to struggle to her feet Jeff grew her to four inches and wrapped a hand around her again. As Trish wiped water from her eyes she saw a toothbrush approaching and fear shot through her body. There were few things she actively disliked about shrinking and this was one of them. The dislike went so deep it didn’t even circle back around to sexy humiliation.

“Jeff, wait!” she tried to say before the soap-covered bristles began dragging across her face.

Uncaring of how it felt for her, Jeff made sure to give his toy a thorough scrubbing. It felt great to have her playing in his rectum for hours, and he didn’t always clean her with such detail, but this evening he had a date that actually expected to see his permanent toy.

“Here’s the deal,” he said as he scrubbed her body forcefully, “We’ve got a meetup tonight.”

Trish tried to yell a question at him but the toothbrush found its way to her back door, and Jeff overcame the resistance of her hole as he pushed the brush within. He smiled at her face and knew it couldn’t have felt good, though he knew, unfortunately, part of the toughening process also dealt with pain. Hopefully soon Tiny Tinder would fix that soon.

Her inside was getting reamed by the brush as Jeff continued talking.

“Tiny Tinder started a new couples-meeting service-“ Trish got turned over and the brush was yanked out of her ass before Jeff ran it across a bar of soap, “-and I hooked us up with a couple that I think is gonna be a blast. Turns out a lot of people turn these hookups into full-time gigs and are open to sharing.”

Trish tried to stammer out a protest; she was his toy, only his! She was even fairly sure he’d dropped out of college so he wouldn’t be tempted to share her with other students, though that had been her dream initially.

Then the brush was shoved roughly into her pussy and the air was driven from her lungs.

“So I’m gonna get you cleaned up,” he continued though he knew she wasn’t happy about the arrangements, “Get this place cleaned up, then we’re gonna see where else we can stick you.”

He removed the brush then held her up close to his face to make sure he’d gotten everywhere clean. Trish started to yell something, but Jeff absentmindedly put a finger over her mouth. Soon she was kicking with the instinctual need to breath before she remembered she no longer needed to and forced her body to calm itself.

“Save your energy,” Jeff said when he was satisfied she was clean. “I think you’re gonna need it.”

“But-!” she tried to protest again when his finger was removed.

“You’re my little slut!” he replied, flicking her in the head gently.

“And you’ll do as your told,” he said as her head rang from the force of the blow.

***

That evening, just as the sun was going down, there was a gentle knock at Jeff’s door. He finished straightening up the kitchen and gave his apartment one more quick look. Considering how poor he’d been at upkeep for the past month it had straightened up quite fast. It bugged him that he’d felt the need to straighten up at all, but he suspected this hookup would care more about cleanliness than most of his one-night stands.

Jeff put on his most winning smile, only slightly nervous. He’d met a lot of women through dating apps, but he’d always met them somewhere else before bringing them back to his place. If this woman wasn’t as great as he’d imagined it would be awkward kicking her out.

But his smile turned genuine when the door opened.

The woman on the other side of the doorway was even more gorgeous than on her Tiny Tinder profile picture. Jeff had been fairly certain the picture was a catfish. No one who looked like this needed to look online for love or sex. Unless, of course, they had some peculiar tastes.

Which Jeff shared.

She was a few inches shorter than Jeff’s six feet and had a face that refused to tell her age. Her auburn hair was already back in a ponytail and she wore no makeup save for a light pink lipstick. It was obvious she hit the gym often and Jeff had the odd feeling that he was looking at a woman who simply refused to let time touch her face.

Vicky grinned a huge grin when Jeff opened the door the rest of the way, and she took a deep breath as she obviously checked him out from face to toes and back again. One hand dramatically touched the center of her chest as her smile turned from cautiously optimistic to confident and sexy.

“Oh, my my my,” she said in a low tone that made Jeff want to jump her before she even entered the apartment, “For a change the internet did not disappoint!”

“Uh,” Jeff said as he returned the glance, taking in her finely toned legs that were hidden by a short red dress that hugged her curves. He’d never noticed how sexy a woman’s shoulders could be.

“Well aren’t you gonna invite me in?” she asked, batting her eyes at him.

Jeff smiled and stepped aside, holding the door as Vicky stepped inside. Her eyes took in the apartment quickly as she brushed close to him, letting the back of her hand slide across his crotch.

They both pretended not to notice and Jeff felt his surprise at her appearance fade. She was a stunning older woman, several years older than his mother he guessed, but she wasn’t as hot as some cheerleaders he’d made to the splits recently.

Or so he told himself. His cock was practically growling as her ample backside walked past. Jeff could see the outline of a black thong through the thin red material of her dress.

“Quaint little place,” Vicky said as she passed the bed into the kitchen, which was also the dining room. It was obvious from her tone she wasn’t super impressed, but something told Jeff she would have been less interested in someone who had their own home at nineteen. His taste in older women were still developing, but it was obvious her taste in younger men was well-developed.

“Thanks,” Jeff said, following her into the kitchen where he had classic rock playing over his small speaker. He’d already set out two glasses for wine, and from the fridge he produced a bottle of white something-he-couldn’t-pronounce.

“Probably not what you’re used to, I’m guessing?” he asked, figuring he could address it before it got awkward.

“Not at all,” she said, taking her glass and draining it in a single gulp. Jeff tried not to look predatory when he filled it back up, but it was clear she wanted him to. “But I’ve found some houses can just be too big. This is a lot more…intimate,” she finished as she sipped at her second glass.

Jeff smiled and slid into his seat. He found himself wishing he’d brought out snacks but now that Vickie was here he was sure he’d made the right choice. She was a classier woman than what he usually courted and it seemed she was going to enjoy the chase just as much as he was. Even though they both knew how it was going to end.

“Well, I like things kinda small,” he said as he felt a gentle wiggling at the tip of his cock.

“I really believe great things can come in small packages,” she countered with a smile.

“That’s why I came here, for a little fun.”

“I may have a little something around here for you,” Jeff winked.

Together the two bantered for several minutes while they drained their glasses. Jeff stood to get the bottle from the countertop, but Vickie stopped him with a hand on his hip.

“This has been fun and all, but we’re kinda beating around the bush aren’t we?” she said with a wink.

“Oh, I was enjoying the small talk, but if you insist.”

Vickie stood and stepped near Jeff, getting into her his personal space and giving him a whiff of a soft, gentle perfume. She pulled on his shirt to bring his head closer to her level, then stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. Her tongue flicked his earlobe.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

Jeff stepped back and smiled, having felt the change in atmosphere. It had been playful, flirty, full of innuendo. But now the time for leading on was past.

“Well if you insist,” he said. Despite his hormones screaming that he should take this beautiful older woman straight to bed Jeff made himself slow down.

Introductions had to be made, after all.

Without ceremony he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down far enough to grab his cock. A glance at Vickie showed her biting her bottom lip and Jeff grinned as he pulled his hardening member free. Freed from its denim prison his cock hung down heavily and Jeff knew he was receiving an appreciative grin.

Gingerly he peeled his foreskin back and pinched something Vickie couldn’t see. Jeff held his fingers over his empty wineglass and dropped something smaller than a grain of rice inside.

“Mmm,” Vickie purred, letting her hands slide down the sides of her dress, “I like what I see.”

Jeff didn’t know if she meant the tiny toy or his cock, and he didn’t care. Vickie was busy herself, turning sideways and giving him a coy smile. Then a hand reached back to her incredible backside and slipped under the black material of her underwear. When it slid back out something was encased inside.

As she held her closed hand over the same wineglass, Jeff grew his toy to three inches tall. She slipped on the still-wet glass and her stance gave away her frustration. Then Vickie opened her hand, dropping her own three-inch toy into the glass. The two collided and collapsed into a heap of limbs in the narrow glass while Vickie giggled.

“Good thing we know they like it rough!”

Jeff laughed as the glass tumbled to the side while the two tinies struggled to right themselves. Instead, they found themselves tumbling across the small table. As soon as they were able they separated, and Jeff leaned forward to get a good look at the newcomer.

He was a skinny twenty-something as near as Jeff could tell, with a head that had been shaved the day he shrank. Beyond that Jeff couldn’t make out any details, and he’d seen enough.

“So that’s him, huh?” he asked, straightening back up as the two toys stood. It seemed they said hello to one another, then looked up at the giants towering over them.

“That’s my Sam!” the giantess above Trish said, and Trish raised an eyebrow at the bald man standing next to her. They’d said an awkward hello when they’d untangled themselves, but introductions had yet to be made. But the way Vickie said it made parts of Trish more excited. She’d been frustrated with Jeff about this hookup without her consent, but as always her body was responding to every little dominant act.

“Her Sam?” Trish asked the man as the two giants above kept talking. Their voices boomed overhead and Trish could tell they were having a good time. The woman in particular seemed to be thrilled as she spoke to Jeff; Trish gathered that she was enthralled by the role reversal she was seeing.

“Yeah!” the man said, scratching his shaved head, and Trish realized the shaved head made him look older than he really was. She revised her earlier guess from twenty-five to eighteen. Maybe.

“Vickie’s my mom!” Sam continued, looking up at the giant woman with doe-eyed admiration. “I’ve been her toy for months now and it’s the best thing I ever did!”

His enthusiasm made Trish pause. It was true she absolutely loved her position in life, with only a few downsides, but hearing it from someone else still seemed weird.

“Well, I’m Trish,” she said to him for a second time, not sure how to hold a real conversation after not having one in so long. “I’m Jeff’s motheeerrr!”

Her words distorted as a hand slammed into her back, throwing her forward until she collided roughly with Sam before fingers wrapped around the two of them. Trish found herself pushed roughly against the younger man, his cock resting against her thigh as she heard him laugh. Part of her wanted suddenly, more than anything, to remember what normal sex had been like.

Then the hand opened, dropping the two of them onto Jeff’s abs. While she’d been thinking the couple had moved to the bed. Jeff was naked and Vickie was in the processing herself. Trish couldn’t help but admire the giant woman’s body; she was thinner and in slightly better than Trish, but Jeff’s mom had her beat in breasts for sure.

“Hey!” Jeff said to the tinies, prodding the man with a finger, “Stop gawking and get to work!”

The two looked up at him, then followed his gaze downward. His cock was hard as a rock already and Sam leapt to run toward it. Trish followed as eagerly, but without the excess enthusiasm of youth.

“So I know we talked about our plans,” Vickie said once she was naked, climbing on the bed and laying next to Jeff with her head propped on one hand, “Did you think of anything game-changing since then?”

Jeff pulled his eyes from her breasts and looked deep into her eyes as the two tinies below started rubbing on his cock. They were too small to ever bring him to orgasm, but as fluffers they would do well. And in the midst of every other act they’d be excellent sensation enhancers. Right now it was like a hand was lightly rubbing his cock.

“Just go where it leads, right?” Jeff said breathlessly. Suddenly Vickie seemed the most beautiful woman in the world and he realized the incredible uniqueness and perversion of their situation.

He was about to have sex with an incredible older woman, and they’d both brought their tiny toys to the game. His mother, her son. The idea of the situation stimulated him far more than their tiny hands ever could.

When Vickie nodded Jeff leaned over and kissed her, lost in the softness of her lips as her hand reached down to his cock. It wrapped around just far enough to squeeze both tinies against him and her slow stroking was then accompanied by gentle vibrations.

“Damn,” he said when he broke free from the kiss. Her hand quit stroking and Jeff reached down to grab his mother as Vickie shifted her body. A leg flew over his head and he was greeted by the incredible sight of Vickie’s smooth snatch; it had clearly seen action before but somehow it was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

Just as he flicked a tongue out to taste her he felt a tongue massage his balls gently. Jeff groaned as the mouth moved up his shaft and engulfed his head. The tiny below was doing all he could for the base of Jeff’s rod, but his best efforts were just a pleasant tingle compared to the skillful darting of her tongue.

Before he attacked her pussy in earnest Jeff made sure to push his toy deep into Vickie’s snatch, provoking a moan on insertion and a disappointed sound when he removed it. But Vickie squealed with delight when he finally pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could, and she got the idea when he used both hands to pry apart her incredible asscheeks.

This close to his face Jeff could see the angry look on Trish’s face, but it only made him more excited.

She’s gonna love this! he thought as he pushed the toy into Vickie’s ass. The woman pulled off his cock long enough to give a confirming cry, then she pushed her head down onto his cock as far as she could manage.

When she came up for air Jeff realized the tingling was now following her mouth; she’d taken enough of him to engulf her son in her lips as well, forcing him to be part of the blowjob. Before he realized what he was doing Jeff started thrusting his hips upward into her hot mouth, and she pulled her mouth free as he did so, pushing her snatch onto his mouth in the process.

Jeff smiled and ate her out with abandon; he didn’t mind her pulling off of him. He could wait to cum himself. She moaned and cried out as he flicked her clit with his tongue and used his tiny mother as a dildo in and out of her asshole. A hand appeared briefly between his lips and hers, then vanished as quickly.

Knowing what had just happened, Jeff dug his tongue into her wet tunnel and felt tiny kicking feet. Renewing his efforts he licked and sucked every sensitive fold of flesh he could find until Vickie started humping his face unconsciously. Then he concentrated his efforts on her clit only.

“Oh shiiiiit!” Vickie called out to the ceiling as she came, letting Jeff’s tongue take her to new heights. Combined with the frantic movements of her own toy deep in her snatch the sensations were overwhelming. When her orgasm started to slow and his tongue began to tire Vickie let herself fall forward and rolled to her back, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

“Ooop!” she laughed as fingers slid into her snatch and pulled out the moving form within. There was still someone in her backdoor squirming pleasantly. “Add a few inches for me back there, would you dear?”

Jeff grinned as he reached for his phone. Seconds later the squirming in her asshole redoubled and she felt a pleasant stretch on her anus; Jeff had gone straight for seven inches.

“Perfect!” she said, sitting up and feeling the kicking legs outside her hole and the flailing arms within. “Now, what do you plan to do with that?” she asked Jeff as she saw him wrapping a finger around each of her son’s legs.

“He’s super-tough, right?” Jeff asked, knowing the answer but wanting to confirm just in case. When Vickie nodded, he continued.

“Watch this.”

She gasped as she watched her son’s body get stretched obscenely like a flesh-colored children’s toy. There was a barely-audible scream before his torso was too distorted to hold any air and Vickie giggled, thinking about what it must feel like. Then she saw the position Jeff had the tiny in.

“I know we don’t need a condom,” Jeff said as he started shoving his cock into the three-inch tall man’s stretched asshole, “But trust me,” he grunted a little in efforts as he tugged on the legs, “You’re gonna love this.”

“That. Is. Amazing!” Vickie said, sitting up to get a better look. With each tug Jeff’s cock was more clearly outlined in the stretched body; Sam’s body couldn’t break or tear so it simply stretched and molded itself to Jeff’s iron rod. Every bump and vein was clearly visible through Sam’s skin and when he was entirely mounted Vickie giggled as she saw how perfectly his head was sitting over Jeff’s urethra.

“Yeah, the head doesn’t stretch quite the same,” Jeff said, seeing her gaze, “But this-“

“Shut up and get in here!” Vickie said, rolling to her stomach, then pushing her up to her knees. Her chest she kept on the bed; the woman knew this position would maximize the feeling of double penetration.

Jeff didn’t disappoint; he leapt forward and filled Vickie’s soaking tunnel in one thrust. He slammed into her hard and fast, and once he got his rhythm Vickie felt the anal dildo start to thrust in and out as well. Sensation overwhelmed her, electric shocks from both holes that drove her mind to ecstasy that she hadn’t experienced since she’d the first time she’d tried mushrooms at a festival decades before Jeff was even –

“Oh!” she cried out, realizing how much younger Jeff was her. Instantly an orgasm raged through her body, enhanced by the incredible ribbing of the dildo and her pussy clamping down on the cock of the young stud that was ravaging her. “Don’t stop!”

He had no intention of stopping, of course. Jeff was close himself and they’d discussed it like rational adults: sperm went in the body, not on it. From behind he felt his orgasm approach and his thrusting lost its rhythm; with mental effort he kept pounding his mother in and out of her asshole, but soon even that was too much effort to focus on.

“Here it comes!” he yelled, driving forward and pushing Vickie hard into the bed as he tried to force every last inch of his cock into her. Something tickled his tip and Jeff realized he was brushing against Vickie’s cervix just as he exploded.

Jet after jet of steaming seed shot out of him as Vickie squealed, the boiling heat of his emission sending her into yet another orgasm. Jeff thrust harder into her, slamming against her and releasing the anal toy so he could thrust harder still, using both hands to pull her hips toward him.

“Aaargh!” he shouted when his orgasm finally slowed, and he fell backward, letting his cock slip out of Vickie with a satisfying suctioning sound. Instantly some of his seed began leaking out of her and Jeff’s cock twitched, exhausted but assuring him round two would arrive quickly.

The older woman rolled over and giggled as she felt her butt-toy be pushed further inside. She was more than ready to continue and she knew how these young men were; a little encouragement and he’d be ready to go. Ignoring the pleasant feeling of semen leaking out of her, Vickie leaned forward and got to her knees again, putting her face close to Jeff’s cock. A hand wove through her hair and she let him guide her forward.

He was covered in fluids, and the condom was still twitching. Vaguely recognizable limbs were moving and caused Vickie to giggle as she realized her son was doing his best to stimulate her insides but was simply too overwhelmed by his own sensations to realize he wasn’t in her any longer.

“How’s it feel to have a real man’s cock up your ass?” Vickie whispered to the condom. “Of all the ways I’ve used you I can’t believe it took this long to find your best use.”

She knew her son loved the demeaning talk, but she wasn’t playing it up for his benefit. Not this time. Part of her recognized that everything they’d done had led to this moment, and that he had brought her the greatest orgasm as a condom. Not a butt plug. Not a vibrator.

“A condom seems perfect for you,” she said to him as she opened her mouth.

Without hesitation she engulfed the two men’s heads and slid her mouth down on Jeff’s cock. The feeling of wriggling limbs on her cheek brought her delight, but she refrained from starting a real blowjob. This time she just made sure the lick this incredible cock clean as it fought against reflexive softening.

After several minutes of cleaning it became obvious Jeff would need a little more time to recharge and he pulled Vickie gently from his rod.

“I wanna try something,” he told her, leaning over and picking up his phone. “Slip that one out of your ass,” and Vickie did so with a wary grin.

“Do you wanna get crazy stuffed?” Jeff asked, feeling the condom start to slide off his cock as it softened further. Vickie’s mouth had felt incredible but biology overruled everything; his cock needed a break.

Vickie held up her butt plug, which had stopped swinging but instead crossed her arms and gave Vickie a frustrated look. The toy got dropped on the bed as Vickie watched Sam slowly slide of Jeff’s cock. Finally his tiny body reformed enough to pop off and drop to the bed as well. Instantly the tiny man stood and tried to walk, but instead fell sideways.

“Grab your phone,” he said, “I’ll explain.”

Two minutes later Vickie clicked ‘accept’ on her phone as a new Tiny Tinder request came in. She’d made sure to set a time limit, and several other safeguards. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust Jeff, but after some of the horror stories she’d heard (and happily caused herself) she wasn’t taking any chances.

There was an exciting tingling sensation and the room grew slightly around her.

“Are you sure this is gonna work?” she asked Jeff, slightly nervous. Suddenly his cock was the size of her forearm. At three feet tall she didn’t feel quite as powerless, but it was strange. She’d only shrank twice before, and to far smaller heights.

“Trust me,” he said as he took both tinies in his hands. At eight inches tall they were each the size of Vickie’s calves. She could hear some talking between the two, but mostly it seemed happy, excited, and slightly confused. Not that their attitude truly mattered.

Vickie laid on her back and spread her legs. Part of her wished Jeff was ready to go right now, but she knew what they had planned was enough.

“Not that one,” Jeff said with a smile, and Vickie giggled as she rolled over. “Deep breath!”

Something pushed against her anus and Vickie tried not to tense up as the pressure grew. It was obvious that it wouldn’t hurt, but old habits die hard. Soon her sphincter gave up the fight and spread far larger than it ever had before, but instead of the vague pain she’d been afraid of all Vickie felt was a tingling heat and her body reacted to it the same way it did a large cock.

Reflexively she pushed backward to accept more.

Jeff laughed in amazement as Vickie’s asshole readily accepted Sam’s head and shoulders. Before things could change too much he brought his squirming mother forward and pushed her head in as well. Vickie’s hole was obscenely stretched as he forced the two tinies into her but Jeff knew she loved it; a finger was stroking her clit from below and the older woman was moaning wildly.

He pushed at the two tinies and watched with awe as Vickie’s body began to distort to accommodate them as well. It took some serious pushing but soon the two tinies had vanished and Vickie’s ass was closing up once more.

Then Jeff rolled her back over.

“Look!” he told Vickie as her eyes clouded over with ecstasy. She looked down at her stomach and saw the clear outline of the two tinies taking up almost her entire torso. They moved slowly, perhaps unable to move due to the resting tension of her body. Jeff put his ear to her stomach and heard gurgling, a heartbeat, and faint talking. When he pulled back he could see Trish’s hand reaching for Sam’s crotch.

He hadn’t positioned them right for her to do more. It simply hadn’t occurred to him. Though it did make him think.

“Somebody wants to join in!” Vickie said, delighted and feeling another orgasm rapidly approaching. The bizarre sight of her belly had flipped a switch in her brain. She would have agreed to anything in that moment, but right now she only wanted one thing.

Jeff didn’t even look down to see his hardness. Instead he simply pulled on Vickie’s legs to bring her closer to him and forced his way into her pussy. She was even tighter than before and slick with her lubrication; before he was halfway inside he felt the two bodies be pushed aside by his cock, then her cervix yielded briefly before it too gave way. A second seal wrapped around his cock as he buried himself in her and Vickie screamed with passion.

The pair lost themselves in their love-making; Vickie in a near-constant state of orgasm and Jeff determined to ravage this woman as hard as he could. When their bizarre missionary position became boring he stood and took her with him, thrusting into her three-foot tall body while he pushed her against the wall, making sure to shove his own stomach into her to compress the eight-inch tall tinies together. Doggy-style gave him the opportunity to squish the tinies within her stomach as he wrapped a hand around her as well; by this time her legs were already shaking and Jeff was having almost as much fucking her as he was pushing the tiny feet back into her asshole as her contractions tried to eject the toys.

Far after the sun went down Jeff finally pulled himself out of the older woman, and she lay on the bed twitching. He hadn’t cum a second time. Not yet. Something told him to hold it back, though he knew he easily could have at any moment.

“Oooh my god,” Vickie said as she reveled in the momentum of her sensations. Distantly she felt her anus be pried open and the pressure within her relieved; she let out a sad cry but understood it was probably for the best.

“Time’s up,” Jeff said as Vickie felt her body start to regrow on the bed. The loss of the shrinking effects caused her long orgasm to finally end and she breathed heavily as she tried to orient herself back to reality.

“That was insane,” she purred as she rolled over and looked at Jeff. “But you didn’t cum, did you?”

“I’ve got something else in mind,” he said as the two tinies shrank to one-quarter inch tall in his palm.

“These two need some action I think.”

Vickie raised an eyebrow when Jeff brought the two up to his mouth but smiled when he told them to start fucking. The two tinies moved together in his hand, but he lowered it quickly and said “Not there!”

“Get in first!”

Quickly the two tinies were brought to the head of his cock and Jeff inserted them one by one. Vickie crawled closer to watch, fascinated, as the two tinies disappeared. She’d watched hundreds of porn videos depicting this, but had never seen it in person. In moments the two tinies were gone and Vickie gasped when she saw Jeff’s balls start to wiggle.

“I’ve never seen this before in person!” she exclaimed, scooting upward to put her face in a better position.

“I’ll finish in a couple minutes with them in there,” Jeff told her as he wrapped a hand through her hair. “Ready for the big finish?”

Vickie didn’t bother replying; she simply opened her mouth and engulfed his rod. Jeff groaned in approval as the movement in his balls increased.

Trish pushed Sam onto his back in the darkness and mounted him quickly. She knew how much her own son loved having her in his balls and it wouldn’t be long before he shot them back out. And she’d be very lucky if the two giants let her finish riding Sam afterward, before whatever happened next.

She cried out as his cock found her entrance and sank down onto him. The novelty of a simple, regular cock being inside of her combined with their mere status as toys drove her quickly to an orgasm, though part of her was frustrated. Trish tried not to be negative; he was big enough to make her cum, all things considered.

But she understood why he might love the tiny treatment himself; Jeff was much larger.

The pressure around them grew as she rode, rapidly approaching orgasm. Sam was thrusting his hips too; clearly he hadn’t spent much time inside a real woman. At least not like this.

Just as Trish felt her orgasm fast approaching she reached down to play with her clit. Then the pressure around her grew so high that her ears popped and she yelled with frustration.

“NO!” Trish screamed as the fluids around her propelled her upward and off Sam’s cock. “I was so close!” she continued as the flood threw her backward.

Jeff grunted as he finally finished, feeling his load and the two tinies shoot out of his cock directly into Vickie’s mouth. His second load felt even larger than the first but she handled it like a pro. For a moment he was worried about her swallowing the tinies down as well, but his orgasm pushed aside the stress; if she did, she did. They could always get them out or just find more.

When it was obvious he had no more cum to give her, Vickie made one last deep throat attempt at his cock. Her nose almost brushed his stomach, but not quite. Jeff was impressed with the attempt.

“Stick around and you can practice all you want,” he said as she climbed up further onto the bed and laid her head on his chest.

“Hmm,” she replied as she stuck out her tongue and plucked the two tinies off. “That sounds nice.”

Jeff held out a hand and she dropped them both onto it. An empty water glass on the table next to the bed was their destination, and he dropped them inside without a second thought.

Trish landed hard on the glass, and Sam hit glass base not far from her.

“Get over here!” she yelled at him feverishly, still hoping she was close enough to an orgasm for him to do it for her.

The bald man didn’t waste any time in mounting her once more.

Vickie watched the two tinies leap on one another, though she couldn’t make out any details. With a content sigh she reached to the side and slid a blanket over her and Jeff. A hand rested on his cock as her breathing slowed and she fell asleep on his rising and falling chest.

In the morning the pair went out for pancakes, and the waitress raised an eyebrow at the couple. The age difference still seemed strange to her, even though the previous night she’d been getting pounded herself by a professor old enough to be her grandfather.

Different strokes for different folks, she thought as she took their order.

Jeff watched Vickie sip her coffee as they talked and enjoyed the sensation of now having two tinies massaging his prostate.

I wonder what a third would feel like? he thought as he imagined adding Vickie to his collection.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8748