Best BIG sister ever! by Logan heel
Summary:

Greg is supposed to spend this summer at his beautiful sister's place, but after he takes a shower ...

Let's say he won't spend his summer according to his plans.


Categories: Entrapment, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5312 Read: 31684 Published: October 03 2019 Updated: September 25 2021
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1: A bad start by Logan heel

2. Chapter 2: Remember?! by Logan heel

3. Chapter 3: Nice walk by Logan heel

Chapter 1: A bad start by Logan heel

Greg closed the cab's door with his left hand, while dragging his luggage with his right hand. He moved toward Sophia's apartment building. When he got to the third floor, he rang her apartment's the bell. “Coming” he heard his 24 years old sister's voice. She lived on her own in a different city than him and his mom. Greg was planning to move from their small city when he went to college, but now he was just 1 16 year old high school student.

She opened the door. She was 5.5 feet tall, a little shorter than him, with brown eyes and curling dark brunette hair. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt with black straight pants, and brown socks. “Hi Sophia!”. “Hi, little bro.” She said with a friendly smile. Her beauty was astounding, he thought. “Come in… But take off your shoes first. Here you’re better off without them”. He took them off and put them next to the wall on a surface with bare floor in contrast to her whole apartment’s carpeted floor. He put it alongside her sneakers, her red pair of kitten heels, black platform heels with height of 4 inches, another heel with open toes, and her long black boots.

His 4 hour flight had made him weary and sweaty, and Sophia notice that. “If you’d like you can take a shower”. “Thank you, I really need it. Where is the bathroom?”

“You can put your luggage in that room, that’s your room for the time you stay here my place is small as you noticed so it’s not so big, The bathroom is in my bedroom. There’s actually another bathroom here but it’s sort of out of service. the left side door opens to my room, go in and you find the bathroom door. I’ll show you”. He put his luggage in that room and brought his towel and clothes with himself as he followed her to her room. A room with a king size bed at the left side of it and the bathroom door in front of them. There were some of her clothes thrown on the bed including a black bra that was partly out of the clothes pile, his eyes detected before he even saw the bathroom door. He tried to look away as soon as possible form the pile of cloths but she noticed that too. She said with : “Sorry for the mess, I was looking for something...”. Nothing stayed away from her keen eyes, he thought. “I’ll leave the room for you to undress and go into the bathroom, I’ll come and look for my thing and try to sort this mess out while you’re showering. Whenever you were done, call out beforehand so that if I’m in the room I’d see myself out.” She said with a polite smile, and left the room closing the door behind her.

He realized in the bathroom there was no place to hang his clothes or his towel so he put them outside on the bed between her clothes that where occupying almost all the bed surface. He went into the bathroom and started showering with hot water. He thought about the summer he had ahead of himself. Sophia was super nice, and really considerate and caring. Definitely more caring that what his mother currently was to him. He washed the sweat and all his tiredness of himself then wanted to get out.

He opened the door slightly and called her sister with a low tone “Sophia, do you mind passing me my towel?”. No answer came, he called out again to make sure she’s not in the room. Then he got out and was surprised to find out the bed surface was ten times more of a mess all her drawers were out and a ton of clothes was on the bed surface. He wanted to looked beneath the stuff thrown on the bed where he had put her towel and clothes to find them so he tried to picking them up and throwing them on the pile in middle of the bed, til he picked up a pair of black nylons. Her clothes on the bed were a mix of dirty and clean ones and a lot of them were dirty leg wears, but this one he couldn’t stare off of it or drop it.

He suddenly found himself sitting on the floor, rubbing them on his face and smelling them like a mad man. They smelled terrible and peculiar. A familiar smell it was, like he had smelled it before. It’s smell was so Sophia. Almost as perfect as herself. He was so into it that didn’t realize when her sister entered the room to continue her search for her lost thing in her drawers. She was staring at him with shock and anger, she was so angry she wasn’t even looking away or even ask him to cover himself. “Greg!” She shouted. Greg felt so much intense shock,shame, and fear that he didn’t bother to cover himself too. He was shaking, “Listen sis. I… I’m really sorry… I couldn’t find my clothes, the room was a mess so …”. She was outraged “So this is all my fault???? I’m your older sister,I welcome you to my house and you… you pervert...you’re jacking off to my nylons??? that thing is really stiff… for fuck’s sake...”. “Listen Sophia… I’m sorry… I… ”

“I don’t want to hear anything else, get out of my room NOW!” She shout hysterically.

It wasn’t the best time to bring up his clothes and towel, he thought of picking up some of her small wearings on the bed to cover himself up, but he rejected the thought immediately when he thought what she would think he’s going to with them. So he walked out of her room quickly being still naked. He moved toward the living room to his left, when he hated himself more than ever. There were minor differences in the living room from the moment he had entered the apartment. Most noticeably calendar on the wall and the wall clock were put down. He dared not sit on her furious sister’s couches naked. He stood there still wet for moments or maybe minutes. He couldn’t because there was nothing to measure time by and he in that deadly silence waiting for a move from her sister to save her from this situation felt every wet naked minute takes hours. He was desperately waiting for anything to get him out of this hole, and then it happened.

He started shrinking! After two seconds he found himself about 3 inches tall in never ending forests of carpet. What has happened to him, he thought with surprise. He couldn’t comprehend what just happened. Was this some sort of punishment for what he had done? By god? His chains of thoughts where interrupted with very loud steps of her now giantess sister. He could see her like a walking mountain approaching him. Closer she got his earth was shaking worse and worse. She didn’t see him and continued her way to the couches. She sat on one and turned on TV. He could see anger show itself on her face sometimes but she was calmed down a little bit. Thanks god for that, He thought, At that size you’d care about a giantess’s mood more than you care about weather.

He thought for a minute, there were two things he could do; He could approach her feet get here attention and then ask for her help, he evaluated this option. This probably was only way he had for getting help on his unusual situation. She took off her socks and thrown them under the couch as he was thinking. when he saw her feet she was moving casually and maybe a little nervously on anchor of her toes that were placed on the ground was like a moving building to him he hesitated, also he wasn’t sure what her reaction would be, even if he could get her attention, she could just squash him with her toes. her rage couldn’t be underestimated. The other option was moving toward shoes. He could hide in one of those because what was for sure, sooner or later he’d be crushed in this size wandering on the carpet for hours. He could take shelter in one of her shoes, not his own shoes for sure, their smell would kill him almost as fast as being crushed by her bare feet. This was summer so probability of wearing the boots were next to zero. If he could climb them and get into them he could use it for hiding for days. He could take food pieces that fell from her mouth on the carpet and store them there and he would pee on the carpet somewhere far from his smelly black tower. Then he made his choice, only tower he wanted to climb now was the dirty white tower with 5 scarlet toe nails.

End Notes:

This is my first story. Sorry If it's not that good. I'm working on it. I'll try to release next chapters soon.

Chapter 2: Remember?! by Logan heel

Greg was walking towards Sophie’s left foot. She was wearing a black tight pants that ended about 3 centimeters before her ankle. Suddenly Sophie’s right foot departed from the carpet and was placed above his head when she put her left leg on the other. It startled him so much that he fell on the floor as he breathed irregularly with fear. Its shadow shook over his head as she was gently shaking it while watching tv. Its vertical distance was so much that it seemed like it was moving in the sky from his perspective. This little incident reminded him what a reckless thing it was to approach her fingers. If she chose to change legs or see what was tickling her fingers, it was over. The fall would certainly kill him. So he chose the longer way far from her feet towards the area under the coach. It was safest to hide there for now.

    He was satisfied with himself when he got there. The low ceiling of this area made it impossible for her to move her backwards as she was sitting there. As she changed her pose again, she put up her right foot as her left foot touched the floor by the toes. He was really curious to compare his size with her small toe so he went for it. He exited his safe area and kept walking in her foot’s shadow towards the toes. The pleasant warmth was reassuring for his cold naked body. He hadn’t approach it yet but it seemed was a little shorter than it but maybe five times lighter and thinner. His world started to shake when she started to put her foot on the floor. He started to run but he was already half way in so before he reached the heel part the foot landed. He was lucky he got stuck between empty spaces between the foot and the floor. The smell, the humid air and heat was no longer pleasant and sweet, but really intense and hot. And he was almost unable to breath as his whole body (maybe even his soul) was being crushed under her sole. His lungs were starting to burn a little. Suddenly the pressure was lifted as she lifted her foot. Had sensed his struggles?

     He didn’t think much about it, he just ran as fast a he could. He just got inside the safe area beneath the couch. Sophie stood and turned, she was now facing the couch as she put her right foot under it, searching for something with it. “Where are you?” So Sophie had definitely felt him. He started to run away from her foot towards the dark green socks. He would jump with every stomp of a foot in his path. Suddenly everything went queit, he looked back, the foot backed off and now both feet where gone out of his horizon. Was she leaving? But all of a sudden Sophie’s right hand shook the ground as it landed on the floor far from the couch’s edge. And then Sophie’s big eyes were looking at him. She was lying on her right side looking at him with a playful smile that gave him chills. “There you are.” Her left hand reached towards him with the ground-shaking voice (to him) that it made because of its friciton with the floor as it moved towards him. He ran as fast as he could but in a second he was caught between her third and fourth fingers on the surface of it. The hand didn’t stop when it got him and marched towards the socks. As the fingers grabbed the socks and started to move back the momentum threw him into the air for a fraction of a second as the inside soft side of the wet sock grabbed him and he started to slip towards the depth of the sock. Crazy movements made him lose balance and fall into the toe section as the giant right foot kept moving towards him so fast that it seemed like it was free falling on him. He closed his eyes as  the big toe hit the soft but strong fabric of the sock gently just next to him.  He dragged his body up and got himself stuck in the free space between the first and second toe. It was still a little wet and slippery for him so he was grabbing his sides tightly with his arms, hoping he survives this ride.

     Every step threw him into the close ceiling and then he would fall on one of the first two toes. He could tell how elegantly she was walking from how close to his starting point he would fall every single time. After landing he would crawl into his seat and wait for his next jump. The smell and the air was tolerable (and strangely enjoyable, as he didn’t remember showing tendencies towards feet before this day). He tried to grab her attention during his long ride once but she stopped and started shaking her foot violently to solve the problem and he then he learned it wasn’t the best choice to grab her attention at this situation. His ride ended about an hour later but he had no idea how much time had passed. Sophie took off her socks and threw them on her bed as she left the room. When he climbed out of the wet sock, he found himself on her bed. The bed was cleaned remarkably from the  mess it was when he saw it last time. The only clothes left on the bed were the pair of black nylons that got him into trouble in the first place. He came up with a plan. He would hide on the bed, until the night then he would come out and climb into her ears and get her attention when she woke up. He waited for Sophie for a while before he got bored. He was very tired of his harsh ride on her foot. He needed to sleep for a while because she had a lot of walking to do tonight. She was so enormous her body falling on the bed would definitely wake him up. Perfect plan! He thought.

     He lied on the surface of the bed to sleep but the room’s size really terrified him. Any time a spider or some other bug could hunt him when he was asleep. The floor was so wide and flat it was a little scary. He had to hide somewhere no bug would ever dare to step in. No other bug. The journey towards the spot he was going to sleep in was a long one. But he had plenty to explore. He thought that as he walked into the left nylon. He hoped he could get to the toe section soon. He was excited. After a lot of walking he stopped in middle of the way to take a nap. He was really tired  and the pleasant warm aura was probably part of it. He fell sleep right there.
                                                                                                                        ***    ***
     He dreamed he was out of the bathroom, after taking a shower, there was a mess on the bed but he was holding the pair of black nylons in his hand that he had found on the floor as he had squat. As her sister opened the door and walked in. “Wow.. Sophie! I’m not dressed please go out.” He tried to cover his private parts with nylons as he crawled backwards.  She had a sinister smile on her face, like the smile she had when she found her sock under the couch. “Don’t hide it Greg! You were smelling it weren’t you? You’re such a disgusting perv?” -: “No. I found it on the floor. I didn’t. I mean I can even smell it from there. But I didn’t want to.  I really need you to get out now” She yelled: “Are you touching yourself with them. Eww”
-: “Nooo. I AM NOT. I’m just hiding my body parts behind it. Sorry they’re touching my naked body but you left me no choice I’ll wash them later. I swear...”
-: “Throw them here! NOW!!!”
-: “Okay. Here. Take it. I was just covering my body. I didn’t do anything wrong please leave now. I’m embarrassed.”
     She brought her left hand that was hiding behind her body this whole time forward. There was something in her hand. It looked like a space sci-fi gun. She lowered it and pointed it towards him.

“You need some punishment little brother. I’m about to discipline you.”
     He suddenly felt like his whole body was collapsing. The world was turning around his head, When he got stable again he realized something was off. The room had gotten a lot bigger the nylons he had thrown on the floor in front of him looked like enormous. A foot landed in front of the nylon he was looking at, and that was when he noticed his giantess sister. Each step of hers shook the ground drastically but and when she stepped right in front of her he fell to his back. The foot landed by his side. His head was by the toes side and his feet were side by side by start of her heel section. Sophie’s foot was BIGGER than him. He thought. He could smell its stink from where he was and he hated it but he didn’t  dare to move. He was paralyzed. She lifted her foot and slowly lowered it over him until it touched him. She wasn’t putting her full weight on him just a mild pressure to tease him. She put the big toe on his face. “Kiss it Greg!” He kept resisting as she pushed her toe more firmly on her face. And she wasn’t trying hard at all. When pressure got to a point he lost his control and kissed it without even realizing what he was doing. “Keep kissing it. Don’t stop until I allow it.” He kept kissing it out of fear for his life. The smell was horribly intense. He hated it. It was so humiliating. “Lick it Greg!” He started licking the toe. He wasn’t doing anything to the nylons, he just found them on the floor and tried to put them on the bed, If only he could explain it to her when she was calmer everything would go alright. “Massage my sole with your hands at the same time.” He started massaging it. It was soft but very strong at the same time. He kept doing it. “I CAN’T FEEL YOU”. He tried harder, he was using his muscles at their full potential. She lifted the toes up but her heels were still on the floor. He started to breath. She was letting go of his legs. “Did I say to stop? Cling to my Toes with all your force and keep your face close to it no matter where I take it. You follow it and keep kissing it.” He held the big toe with both his arms and pulled his head towards the toe. He pushed it towards it as hardly tried to kiss it. His legs were now hanging in the air but he didn’t stop kissing the big toe. She lowered her foot and his legs slowly touched the ground. She threw him down with a shake of her foot. He stood on the floor the foot above his head. “You can’t grab it. I forbid that! Jump and try to kiss it.” As he would jump his face became close to her toe, only his face hit it a few times but he couldn’t kiss it. She lowered it so it was beneath his neck and moved it away from him. He walked with it at its pace and kept kissing it until the other foot stopped him right there. “Good job Greg. This is the first rule. Whenever I move my foot close to your face, you kiss the part I put closer to you and keep kissing it until I stop you. Understand?” He was looking at her and didn’t know how to respond. She brought the left foot that was stopping him upper until the toenail of big toe was beneath her mouth. He looked at her face as she was looking at him with an expecting look. He lowered his head and kissed the toenail. She responded to his yes with a clam voice “Good boy!” She pushed him on the floor and toyed with him a little while she was smiling to herself. She then put her foot back on the floor. “Now stand up. You’ve got a lot to do. You were going to wash my stockings. remember?”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy it. I'd love to hear from you, your suggestions and any opinion you have on the story.

In the next chapter unaware (?) Sophie and her friend / coworker are going to go out.

I'm hoping to be able to move the plot forward faster in the next chapters. :-)

Chapter 3: Nice walk by Logan heel
Author's Notes:

A nice walk to the park. Spending time with an old friend.

 

     He woke up. He still felt fear and frustration. His nightmare seemed strangely vivid to him. He still had the smell in his nose. Or It was how the air smelled like in this weird path he had chosen. Everything was black. the hills, the valley even the sky was black although its thinness allowed for the light to pass through it illuminating everywhere with a grey light. Everything was shaking and he heard weird loud noises. It was Sophie. She was probably moving on the bed while sitting and that was what had woken him up.

      Like she was looking for something on the bed. Then everything went quiet for a few seconds before he started slipping down with an increasingly fast pace. The light was coming in there from above. He landed in a water pit near the toe section. Sophie was wearing a skirt and a new puff sleeves shirt. As she lowered the nylon's mouth that she was holding with both hands he could see she wasn't wearing anything on her legs and feet. Her feet started to move in carelessly as he was trying to predict whereabouts of toes landing, but when the foot got in the gravity direction changed and he started falling towards sole section of the nylon. As he was rolling on the ground he saw the shadow of landing foot that was getting closer to him and then he hit back of the toe that landed in front of him.

     As she moved her foot in the sock to make it feel at home, he was robbed against its sole on one side and fabric of the stocking from the other side. He sighed with relief as the foot stopped moving and held him firmly against the floor on his back. He somehow felt warm and safe as her normal speed walking wouldn’t throw him around anymore. They didn’t feel gross like in his dream but nice and strong and protecting. When normal walking was over and she was putting her foot in her shoe. He slipped towards the toe section and before he knew the toe softly landed on him, holding him still. He expected a humid, airless, and dark environment when he was inside the shoe but he was in a moderately air conditioned, fresh place (as fresh as a used stocking got) with more light than his room in her place had.

     It was a little humiliating but surprisingly pleasant. She must be wearing her open toed heel he saw when he first entered her apartment. Who knew he would someday get a tour inside. As her walk continued His place became more wet and warmer. But to be fair it wasn’t anything dangerous or even gross. He remembered how repulsive this very toe could get when unattended so he could tell how hard she had tried to keep this environment pleasant, not that she knew it had visitors toady. Now that he thought about it was very well manicured too last time he saw the top of it. His train of thoughts was interrupted by Sophie’s voice greeting her friend. Her voice seemed somehow familiar and all he could see from her she was wearing a red heel and white pants with cotton socks. Sophie was crossing this foot of hers on the other one and was shaking it towards the other girl’s hanging foot. This kept Greg in a constant fear of getting crushed if those two careless floating mountains crash. “By the way, is there any progress? Are you ready to conclude the initial phase? It’s been weeks… the drug would lose it’s effect soon, and it will be all for nothing.”

 

“Don’t worry Carol. Today the second dose was consumed by test subject. You need to get me some time to get results back from him.”

 

“Naming our guinea pigs, and giving them human pronouns makes you attached to them. And you’re already too much personally involved.”

 

So she was Carol. Carol was a classmate of Sophie when she was in high school, she used to come to their home to see Sophie when Sophie still lived with them. He had a crush on her at that time but she didn’t seem to notice him. Just like now. But now was different. If she happened to find him, she found him so cute she would take care of her kindly. Or that’s what he thought. He vaguely remembered something about her mother disappearing or something but he had so much on his hand at this point that wasn’t a priority to focus on. [ Recognize Carol? :-) ]

 

“I understand.”

 

Were they talking about him? Was his shrinking part of their experiment or something?

 

“I’d be very excited if it finally works. we’re gonna be billionaires. This is revolutionary. On command mem...”

“Shsh. Queit.”

 

Sophie whispered the last word but Greg could hear it by sticking his ears to her toe’s low surface. When humans speak, the voice resonates the bones, and the wave goes through them losing more and more energy until it’s too weak to be detected by a regular sized human’s ear. But Greg had the right size for it.

Carol said with excitement: “Oh My God. It’s on you?? Can I probe it a little? For the sake of science of course.”

She whispered the last two sentences so Greg missed them. As Sophie changed her legs position and put both feet on the ground he slipped back to the sole section and was thrown in the empty curve of the sole and stocking’s ground. He couldn’t get out and was trapped in the soundproof, legitimately stinky, and dark cave. He started to punch the walls with all her force hoping to get her attention before he seriously gets hurt.

“I had to keep an eye on him. he’s too vulnerable to be left alone.”

 

He couldn’t hear anything but after a while everything started to shake insanely. She must be walking. Then it stopped. Then a crazy shift in gravity he couldn’t comprehend threw him around. And he was met with so much light that he was forced to cover his eyes with his hands for seconds. When his eyes got used to the light he saw Sophie’s face in distance through the fabric, looking back at him. Her face was huge even from this distance. She was putting her heel less leg in American four manner and looking at it, while scratching it gently with her two fingers. She was looking for something in her sock. Had she felt his struggles? He felt a chill down his spine after the two fingers grabbed him from sides and felt him for a moment. His world started to shake as she was taking the stocking off. And he fell into the toe section once again. And again the gravity was reversed and he started to free fall out of the nylon and before he knew he fell into palm of her right hand, right before her eyes. She was holding her palm close to her eyes when her eyes widened. “Are you a person?”

 

“Oh my god. Greg is that you?”

 

“I took my stocking away from you and you somehow did this to yourself to be able to smell my feet this whole time? That’s so messed up. How long have you been stuck in there?”

 

She was yelling and Greg had fallen on his back as he was shaking. He was more terrified than the first misunderstanding they had today. Two finger from her left land grabbed him and picked him up. Was she gonna crush him? Her voice was so mad, but her eyes weren’t that angry. She put him right below her nose. She smelled him and the strong air stream fully dried him. “Awh. Look how gross you smell Greg! I have to clean you now.”

 

Her voice smelled like frustration and pity. She was now speaking with a kinder voice :“I’m sorry sweety. That short walk must have be terrifying to you. Every step took shook your whole world. I don’t know how that happened to you but now it’s on me to keep you safe now.” Greg felt the danger was past him for now. He looked around the room. She was sitting in a bathroom stall. She must have come here to check what was bothering her in her stocking.

 

“But before I wash you Sister needs to use the bathroom so would you mind giving her some privacy?” Without asking she put him back in the stocking and carefully placed her sole on him. “Sorry dear. I have to put my shoes on too. I’d take you out when we get back home. But I promise I'd give you a bubble bath at home and it will wash away all this stink off your body.”

 

After that he couldn’t hear any noise from the environment while he was in there. She got her out of that later that night. He kept struggling and pushing back when the air got more toxic than his lungs could handle and then she would rescue her. Sometimes when he got super uneasy she pushed him back in a reaffirming manner, asking her to be patient. Sometimes she got heel of her sock containing him out for a little while so he could breath in fresh air, as she and her friend were sitting quietly on the bench, or talking about  enjoying fresh air in the park. And he found himself sort of enjoying this situation. He wasn’t even in control of his breathing yet the experience felt so friendly and exciting. When she started her walk his situation became a little more unstable until he saw the shoe kicked off. That's when he knew he was home.

End Notes:

What happened to Carol's mom (Megan)? What's the experiment about?

Are Greg's troubles over?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8698