The School Project by GoneBoyGone
Summary: Jeremy offers to help his best friend Olivia with her science project, but not all goes to plan...
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Footwear, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2126 Read: 22502 Published: September 30 2019 Updated: October 08 2019

1. Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone

2. Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone

3. Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone

Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone
Jeremy had always been best friends with Olivia, since they were toddlers. But what happened during that science project changed everything forever.

Jeremy was sat at home, texting, when he got a text from Olivia: “Wassup bro, I need help with my science project. Can you come over?”
He of course, replied yes. He then packed a backpack with his PJs incase it turned into a sleepover, like usual.

He arrived at her house and knocked on the door. He hear her call “Just come in, it’s unlocked!” from her bedroom. He walked in then went upstairs to help her with her project. He walked into her room and instantly noticed a large machine, with a cylindrical barrel at the front, with many buttons and lights on it.

“Hey, Jeremy, my man! Wassup?” She greeted him.
“Nothing much, so what the hell is this?” He asked curiously.
“Well, uh... that’s a surprise! I need you to test it for me. Don’t worry, it’s safe and everything.” She assured him.
“Now step in front of it, but take off your backpack.” She said, excited.
He’d slide off his backpack and place it at the side of the room, then stand in front of the confusing pile of metal.
“Okay, now just stay very still!” She commanded.
She pushed a button on the console panel and the machine began to make a slow humming noise.

She flipped a level and the humming became a slow whir, as the cylinder began to spin slowly. She turned a dial and then pulled another lever on the console and the cylinder began to speed up slowly. Slowly but surely, it got up to a speed of around 10 MPH. She then put on her safety goggles and pushed a final button. The machine began to emit a dim red light, which became a red light, which became a bright red light, and before you can even say “What the hell is this spinning machine?” there was a large flash of light, and Jeremy was perfectly normal.

“Huh?” Olivia moaned,
“It... didn’t work...” she muttered, disheartened.
“Look, I’m sure whatever it is, it’ll work next ti—“ he began.
Olivia’s eyes lit up as she noticed that Jeremy’s size was changing. Slowly but surely, he was shrinking, around an inch every 20 seconds. Jeremy, of course, hadn’t got a clue...
Olivia tried to play it cool, trying not to alarm his best friend. She paced back and forth, making it look like she was thinking. Jeremy went to get his backpack, but once he had returned to Olivia, he could’ve sworn she was taller than him. She’d never been taller than him, he’d always been the tallest, standing at a towering 5’11”. “Hey, Liv, you grown?” He asked inquisitively. “Haha, yeah, I guess I have, or maybe you’ve shrunk.” She responded. They both chuckled at the thought, then suddenly Jeremy’s eyes widened. “Shrunk?”
Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone
He’d stand there, gobsmacked. Olivia would grin at him.
“Yep. Don’t worry, you’ll only shrink a little tiny bit.” She reassured him.
He slowly went from 5’11” to 5’0”. Olivia was a whole 9 inches taller than him now. It felt weird, looking up at her, when it was usually the other way around. He wandered around, seeing how being 5’0” felt. The shrinking then sped up to around 1 inch every 5 seconds. He was rapidly shrinking now.
“Uh, Liv...?” He began.
“Don’t worry about ANYTHING, Jeremy. I’ll take care of you, don’t worry!” She answered.
“Am I supposed to be this small?” He asked.
“Jeremy, what did I just say?” She responded sharply.
4’5”.

The shrinking stopped there. He observed the room at his small height. He looked up at Olivia. He’d always had a crush on her, but her beautiful, shiny brown hair, her glowing blue eyes and lovely smile looked even more majestic from down here. She stroked his head, as if he was a dog.
“Awww, you’re kinds cute like this, maybe I’ll keep you like this!” She said jokingly.
“Oh god no, I’d be way too small!” He responded, chuckling.

She looked at a clipboard.
“Huh. Hang on, I need to go check something.” She said as she left the room.
Suddenly, the shrinking continued, at 1 inch every 2 seconds.
Jeremy was shrinking, very fast. 3’0”. 2’5”. He was tiny now.
Olivia walked back in and saw him, very small. Her jaw dropped as she rushed to turn off the “Autoshrink” feature.
Her massive body stood before him, like a goddess. He was actually quite enjoying this. He looked down and saw her tan pumps, scuffed and dirty. He looked back up and observed her red jersey and her ripped blue jeans. Jeremy stopped shrinking at the size of 2’0”.

“Oh my god Jeremy, I’m so sorry.” She apologised.
“No, it’s fine, I’m quite enjoying the view.” He commented, quite flirty.
She blushed, then picked him up.
“Aah! Please don’t hurt me, Liv!” He pleaded.
“Haha, don’t worry! We are best friends, I’d never let you get hurt.” She comforted him.

He looked at her face, which she was holding him quite close to. Her freckles seemed to glow in the sunlight and her flowing hair shone with light. Her eyes twinkled and Jeremy knew, he was going to love being this small.

“You know, I could let you... have a bit of fun, while you’re this size.” She joked flirtatiously.
His eyes lit up, and she planted a small kiss on his small body. She gently put him down on the floor, and she laid down on her bed. “Do what you want for a bit, I’m going to be doing my Snapstreaks for a few minutes.” She joked. He walked over to her bed and looked at her shoes, laid next to them. A pair of shiny black flats, some light blue Adidas trainers, a pair of white Basketball shoes, a pair of pastel pink sneakers, some large brown chunky boots, a pair of platform heels, and a pair of tan birkenstock sandals. First, he walked over to the pink sneakers and felt their texture. They were very smooth on the outside, and very wet on the inside. She must’ve just been jogging in them. Next, he moved on to the chunky boots. They were brown and leathery, so very smooth. He grappled onto the side of the boot and climbed inside. He was just as tall as the top of the boot. He leaped out of the boot and fell on the sandals. He landed face down on the sandals and his nose was pushed into the sole area, he breathed in and smelled the odor by accident, but he actually quite liked the smell... He continued to examine the shoes. Then, Olivia’s leg lulled off the side of the bed and hung down on the floor. Her tan flats hung of the tips of her bare toes. Suddenly, he’d begin to start shrinking again... 1’5”. 0’5”. 0’3”. The shrinking would stop at 3 inches. You were now the size of a small doll. Something must be wrong with the machine... You observe the wrinkles in Olivia’s foot as it plays with her flat. You look up at Olivia, who has obviously forgotten you are here, and is engrossed in beef on Insta. You look back down at the crevice where the back of her shoe and her heel meets. It opens, and you leap into the small gap. It closes again, and you’re pushed under her sole. You feel the bottom of her sole, smooth and moist. You open your nose and sniff. The smell of sweat fills your nose. You open your mouth and lick the bottom of her foot. The tangy sensation of the sweat tingles your tongue and you can practically taste the smell. Olivia’s foot instinctively reflexes and closes the gap completely. Suddenly pressure is put down on the top of your face. The back of your body is pushed into the bouncy insole. You try to open your mouth to scream, multiple times, but everytime, your mouth is filled with that same tangy sensation as the sweat fills your mouth. You begin to run out of air. The gap opens again, and you slide out, swallowing a gallon of sweat, and puking, a lot. You scream up to her, and she instantly sits up. “What’s up?!” She asks, scared. You explain everything. “Quick, get in front of the machine. Now.” She orders.
End Notes:
Don’t worry, action will be starting soon! 😁
Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone
“Come on, come on. Let’s get you back to normal!” Olivia whispered excitedly. You run in fromt of the now colossal machine, with a mammoth Olivia behind it. She could easily wipe out your existence in a literal second, but you were best friends.

Suddenly the machine fired up again and blasted you off your feet. You slowly begin to grow back to normal size, before stopping and hugging Olivia.
“I-... mmm” she mumbled.
You quickly pull away, realising what you’ve done. You and Olivia then continue to go about normal sleepover things. As you’re watching a film, you notice, that Olivia is 3 inches taller than you. Strange. Then 4,5,6. You look around, you weren’t getting smaller... she was getting bigger. She grew to a large 7’0”. You laid there, sweating anxiously, as this slowly growing Olivia laid next to you. She could easily roll over and crush you under her large body now. The film finishes, and Olivia’s growing does.
“That was a cool film!” She exclaims as she stands up at 8’0”.
She slowly looks around confused, then down at you.
“Oh. My. GOD!” She squealed, before picking you up and holding you up.
“Aaagh! Olivia!” You scream as you flail your arms.
“Don’t worry, silly billy, I was only joking!” She explained. Suddenly she grew a full foot. 9”0’. My god.
“Heeheee, look at you!” She squealed.
10’0”. 11’0”. 13’0”. At this point she is having to bend down to fit inside the house. Then suddenly, she grows and BANG. The roof collapses. You dive towards her and hide beneath her legs. She stands up. Her huge body looms over you like a statue of a goddess. 15’0”. 20’0”.
You are now up to about the bottom of her knee. People out on the streets gaze up at the behemoth of a girl. She stands there grinning like nothing is wrong. 30’0”. You are up to her ankle. You gaze upwards, jaw gaping and scream. She frowns and looks sad. Even you’re turning on her. Suddenly her eyes shine and she grins wildly. She lifts her foot backwards and kicks one of the walls of her house down. The shockwave knocks you down and you scream. You lay there, looking at the creature that used to be your friend. 50’0”. 100’0”. Her feet came crashing down like something that was going to end the Earth. Suddenly, her foot comes towards you, not on purpose obviously. You now stand at just below the front of her shoe, so small. Her foot comes down on you, no escape. The flat bottom squishes you into the floor, until it collapses and her entire house is gone. During the short break you get while her house collapses, you catch your breath then roll to the side, just out of her path. 200’0”. She’s a monster. She looks around frantically for you. Her eyes light up as they spot you. Shit. SHIT. FUCK OFF YOU BITCH! SHIT! You run for your life as she slowly approaches you. Your tiny running is nothing. She places her foot infront of you. You run into it and fall flat on your back. She reaches down and firmly grasps you between her thumb and index finger. The lressure is immense. She slowly slips off her humungous worn flat and plops you in. You feel like you’re skydiving. CRACK! You land in her shoe, on the insole, covered in sweat. Your arm is snapped in half, bending in a totally different direction. You scream and cry in pain, but nobody could give less of a fuck, because this huge beast, that you thought was your friend is trying to kill you. What a bastard.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8690