Unexpected Reaction by Vintovka
Summary:

A bully shrinks her victim, and the long-term results shock them both


Categories: Nose, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Violent, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 28763 Read: 65866 Published: September 27 2019 Updated: October 03 2019

1. Demonstration by Vintovka

2. Enlightenment by Vintovka

3. Craving by Vintovka

4. Legs by Vintovka

5. Confessing by Vintovka

6. Plaything by Vintovka

7. Consummating by Vintovka

Demonstration by Vintovka

I’d had to stay late to make up a physics test, and the school was an entirely different place after hours.  Normally, when I was in the halls it was bustling full of people, and I had to fight my way to get anywhere in time.  Now, it was wide open and clear, and you could hear a pin drop.  Even so, force of habit made me stick close to the wall as I walked.  It was easier for me to slide by people here, and I had a tendency to get lost in the crowd if I strayed toward the middle.

 

One last intersection before the front door, and then I would be home free.  I could spend my weekend reading, or playing games with my friends, or doing nothing at all.  It was entirely up to me.  Unfortunately, as soon as I walked into it a seemingly unstoppable force crashed into me, sending me staggering toward the other wall.  The other person cried out in surprise, but when I finally came to a stop and turned toward them they had a very different tone.

 

“Hey there, little guy!” came a boisterous, feminine voice.  Shit, anyone but her.  “Didn’t see you there!  Not like you can blame me though, right?”  Always with the jabs.  “Come to think of it, I haven’t seen you in a month!  You been hiding from me?”  My unintentional assailant had long, chestnut brown hair that piled on her shoulders and large, expressive brown eyes – all the better to see my fear mirrored in.  With her rounded nose, full cheeks, and thin yet vibrant lips it was impossible to deny that she was pretty, but it was her toxic personality I despised.  She had a nice body too, wearing a too-small Dead Kennedys shirt and tight black jeans that showed off her legs, and brown Doc Marten boots to give her a height boost she didn’t need.

 

I wanted to run, make a mad dash for the door, but by the time I was steady and cognizant of what was happening she was already upon me.  She rested a hand against the wall, blocking any attempt I might make to escape, and I looked up into her big, chocolate-colored eyes.  “N-no, of course not, Meredith,” I stammered.  Everything about her made me nervous, and her being a head taller than me did not help me feel at ease.

 

“Really?” Meredith asked, leaning hard on the first syllable.  “So was it my imagination when I saw you scurrying away out of the corner of my eye, or you actively trying to vanish into crowds?”  She looked down at me smugly, knowing she had me trapped both physically and rhetorically.

 

“That’s different,” I told her.  “I had places I needed to be in a hurry, and couldn’t stop to chat.”  My right shoulder was still sore from our last ‘chat’ when she held me at eye level against a bank of lockers using only it, then leaned in close enough that I could smell the scent of her skin, acting like she was going to kiss me.  She had been bullying me for years, and the growth spurt I thought would save me from her never came.  What kind of high school senior has a girl for a bully, let alone wants to admit it?

 

“Aw, that’s too bad!” Meredith replied, forcing her face into a fake pout.  She let it linger for a moment before smiling again, increasing my unease.  I was used to her teasing me, but when she was happy I had no idea what to expect.  “You’ve got time to talk now though, don’t you?”

 

“Um, yeah, uh sure, I guess.”  I tried to come off as confident and self-assured, but something about Meredith made that crack like the façade it was.  She’d been getting under my skin like no one else since we were in junior high together, and in truth she had never left.

 

“Great.”  She dropped her hand from the wall beside me, but I knew better than to make a break for it.  With her long legs she could easily catch me before I reached the door, and then I’d get worse than whatever she was planning.  “You know, I’ve been working on something just for you the past couple weeks, and I want to find out if it works.”

 

I could hardly contain my enthusiasm.  What could it be, some pressure point that would leave me paralyzed for a few minutes?  A new way of hitting me that was guaranteed not to leave marks?  “Well, what is it?”

 

“If you would shut up I could show you,” she growled.  Meredith took a step back, and though I had more room to move I knew it was just an illusion.  If I took off, she could still easily catch me.  “Just focus on me for a bit.”  Where else would I even look?  The only other thing I could see was white cinderblock walls, and say what you will about her, she was at least more interesting to look at than that.

 

I complied, as I had been the whole time we’d been talking, and almost lost myself in her deep brown eyes.  Suddenly, she started growing.  Just an inch at first, then a couple more, and it started snowballing.  After a few seconds I was looking up at her chest but she kept getting bigger, and I watched helplessly as her stomach rushed past me.  By the time I was below her waist, I realized that something else must be going on.  Meredith continued to tower over me more and more, and by the time I reached her knees I realized that either she was 20 feet tall and should have burst through the ceiling by now, or I was shrinking.  The smaller I got the more room there was between us, but I also felt more helpless to do anything about it.  Before long I had passed the cuff of her boots and was dwindling along her shoelaces, and my sense of insignificance was getting exponentially stronger.  Just when I thought I would never stop getting smaller I leveled out, looking up at the rubber sole’s peak and thick yellow stitching beyond it.

 

“Whaddya know, it worked!” Meredith boomed, sounding almost as surprised as I was.  I stared up at her, agog at her tremendous size.  There’s no way this just happened.  Several times I tried to say something, to shout up at her towering over me, but my voice refused to comply.  I was speechless at her feet.

 

I flinched when she clapped her hands against her hips, making a loud crack.  Meredith leaned forward, bending in half at the waist so she could look directly down at me.  Sheepishly I returned her gaze, trying to decide which of her gigantic brown eyes to look into.  She had not just shrunk me.  Couldn’t have.  Yet, I still found myself withering under her gaze, and a feeling of heightened alertness seized my body.  It was not exactly fear – she had made me feel that many times before, as she did now – but like it had something else mixed in with it. 

 

“Hey there, little guy!”  Her voice was like the crack of thunder, and I vainly shielded my ears.  “Funny seeing you down there!  No, really, it’s pretty funny.  So, what do you think?”

 

My eyes darted around, between her colossal boots to her legs hundreds of feet tall, to her face, so far above me and shockingly beautiful for such an ugly person.  “What… what have you done?” I asked, even though it was self-evident.

 

She let loose a loud, boisterous laugh, each peal like an explosion pressing down on me.  I’d heard her laugh before, and even for the cruelest reasons her laugh was like the tinkling of a bell normally.  “Isn’t it obvious, hm?” Meredith asked.  Yes, but I just wanted to hear it in her words.  “I made you look the same way I see you!  Nothing more than a tiny little thing, darting about my feet, trying so hard not to get stepped on.  Isn’t that exciting?”

 

I wouldn’t exactly rule that out, but only because “exciting” has so many definitions, like if I were to describe Meredith as “terrific” or “awesome.”  “Okay, it worked, Meredith!” I shouted back up at her.  “You can grow me back any time now!”

 

“Can I?” she asked, suddenly doubtful.  “I’m not sure I can.  You’ve been living your whole life without getting stepped on.  Maybe it’s time that finally happened, hm?”

 

“This is too far, even for you!”  Meredith was no stranger to using her physical prowess to intimidate people and get what she wanted, especially with me, but this seemed beyond the pale even for her.  “If you just grow me back right now I’ll go right home, and I won’t tell anyone about any of this.”

 

“Seems like that only benefits you, doesn’t it though?” she asked.  Damn, she loved asking rhetorical questions.  “Maybe I want everyone to know about what I can do, hm?  Or maybe I just want to have a little fun with you, like we used to?”  Her lips curled upward in a smile, and I felt a brief chill in my spine.  “Or maybe I want you to feel my absolute dominance as I stomp the life out of you.”  Meredith’s smile spread, and that same, unquantifiable emotion lodged itself in my gut again.  “Yeah, I think I like that one best.”

 

The gargantuan boot on my left began rising into the air, and I simply stood there, watching it.  There was nothing I could do except look at it go higher, mouth slightly open, at what was sure to obliterate me in an instant.  I couldn’t run, couldn’t fight back, couldn’t negotiate or talk my way out of this.  Meredith had always made me feel abjectly powerless, like a victim, but there was something new about this.  In addition to being completely helpless at the feet of my monolithic bully I was hopeless, and my fate was entirely in her hands.

 

Her leg had fully coiled up, and the great sole of her boot was over me.  She let it hang there a moment, drawing out the fear inside me while I tried to focus on the tread.  Maybe I could slip between it and make it out of this alive.  “Hm.  Any last words before I pulverize you under my boot?”

 

My whole body was tingling from fear, and my mouth had gone dry.  I looked pleadingly up at the titaness, hoping to find some shred of humanity, but all I could see was that same smug smirk she always wore when I was at her mercy.  “Please, don’t,” was all I could croak.

 

Meredith burst out laughing, so at least I knew she heard me.  It was a cruel, mocking laughter, and every rumbling peal of it was like a nail being hammered into my eardrum.  I simply stood frozen, watching her wobble on one leg while she tried to get herself back under control.  “That the best you can do, huh?” she shot back, somehow making me feel even smaller.  “I think I’ll be doing the world a favor by splattering you all over my sole after all.  Bye now!”

 

I wanted to snap my eyes shut when Meredith’s boot came racing down, but I felt compelled to keep them open, like I had to see it coming.  The whole situation seemed unreal as the brown sole rapidly grew larger, blocking out more of her behemoth body until it even blotted out her face.  A cool breeze from air pushed aside by her boot hit me, and I tried to face its approach stoically.  In my last moments, the last thing I wanted to do was give her the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

 

At the last possible moment Meredith shifted her boot slightly, slamming it into the ground just to my left.  An abominable caterwaul emanated from the point of impact, overwhelming my senses.  Once it passed a loud ringing persisted in my ears, and everything looked slightly blurry, even the rubber ridges of her boot’s platform in my face.  It was accompanied by a terrifying earthquake that felt like the earth would crack and swallow me up, sending me stumbling against her boot.  I felt some wetness on my bottom lip and dabbed it with my fingers, and when I inspected it, it turned out to be a mixture of blood and saliva.

 

The ringing began to subside, and Meredith’s cruel, rumbling laughter took its place.  I gazed up at her in awe, not just at her sheer size and power, but complete inhumanity toward me.  She had just missed exterminating me by a hair’s breadth, and it was funny to her!  Even though I wanted to run again my feet felt like they were weighed down inside lead blocks, trapping me.

 

“Aw, that’s so cute!” Meredith bellowed when she finally got some control back over herself.  “You really thought I’d do it, huh?”  She tapped the foot of her boot next to me, making me wince.  “I just wanted to prove that I could, you know.  Besides, if I smashed you now, who’d I have fun with later on, hm?”  That smirk came back, the sign that something deeply sadistic was in the cards for me, and it hit me like a jolt of electricity.

 

“Y-you proved your point,” I managed, though my tongue fought me every step of the way.  “Will you grow me back now?”  Being this small made me intensely uncomfortable and afraid.  I had never been more vulnerable, and against the boot of my long-time tormentor I knew that with just one small twitch was all it would take to squash me.

 

“I don’t know, do you deserve to be grown back?” Meredith asked coyly.  “Personally, I like you this size.  I feel it’s more reflective of who you are and where you belong.  You should be down there, I say, so I can look down and laugh at you.”  The smirk finally dropped, and she let out a deep sigh.  “But I probably should, huh?  I’m sure as hell not taking you home with me, and I’d like to find you again later.”

 

The process of growing back was significantly less shocking, and Meredith made it as quick as she could, apparently taking no pleasure from it.  When I was back at my full height, however, she still towered over me, and I was close enough to feel her breath on my face when I looked up.  She stared at me sternly, her wide brown eyes narrowed and hard.

 

“Don’t be a stranger, little guy,” she purred.  I wanted to step away but my back was against the wall, and every other direction was dominated by Meredith.  “I’d really like to have another one of these… chats with you, and soon.”  She drew herself back up to her full height and glared down at me, then let out a cold laugh.  For a second, it felt like she hadn’t grown me at all.

 

Meredith stepped away from me, slamming her hips into me as she started along the corridor again.  I winced from the blow and knew I’d be favoring that leg for a couple days at least.  While I shook it out, I figured it would be wise to let her get a good distance away from me before I left.  If she thought I was following her, she could be very nasty, as I knew from experience.

 

Once I figured it was safe, I walked out to the parking lot and got in my car.  The whole way home I thought about what had just happened, turning over every detail in my mind.  Just what the fuck was that, and how had she learned to do it?  Meredith could have literally crushed me at any point and didn’t, solely because she wanted to keep me around for more.  Furthermore, what the hell was going on inside my head, throughout my whole body, while she rendered me powerless?  There was definitely a strong fear, but it was lightly tinged with something else that I couldn’t ever remember experiencing before, especially not when at Meredith’s whims.  I could only find out with more data, if she did it to me again, and I was in no hurry to go through that terrifying experience again.

 

The experience weighed heavily on my mind for the rest of the day, as most near-death experiences would.  Periodically I would get flashes of her boot over me just before it diverted, or feel the shockwaves from her stomp.  That night, just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard her deceptively sweet voice whisper, “Don’t be a stranger, little guy,” and I knew she would find me again.  I had never wished more than at that moment that I could simply not exist, and ironically, Meredith was the person most likely to make that happen.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Enlightenment by Vintovka

I spent the next week looking over my shoulder and checking around every corner no matter where I was, but especially at school.  Despite her size, Meredith was very adept at hiding and sneaking up on me.  She probably wouldn’t shrink me in full view of a crowd, but I had no guarantee of that, and besides, there are plenty of secluded alcoves she could drag me into.  Not only that, but shrinking me was far from the only weapon in her arsenal of tormenting me, as my still-smarting leg could attest.

 

There were precious few havens for me these days, especially with Meredith on the prowl.  I had taken to eating lunch in the stairwell on the second floor, where I could sit in peace.  The few friends I had, I simply told that I needed to spend my lunches tutoring other students, and they blindly accepted it as my typical do-gooder behavior.  If I had one advantage over my predator, it was social standing.  Her abrasive personality tended to drive people away, whereas I’d always been known as helpful and easy-going. 

 

It also gave me time to think, which I need more and more of lately.  I still had no idea what was going on with my brain and body while Meredith had me shrunk.  Obviously I had been terrified, but there was something else I could not put my finger on.  Was it excitement?  A feeling of awe as I stared up at her towering over me, knowing that I was powerless to do anything, even hide?  Did it play on the same feelings that drive people to bungee jump and go sky diving? 

 

My mind stumbled into the next question while I unwrapped my sandwich: did I like being shrunken?  I stopped what I was doing to consider it.  Clearly, I didn’t like Meredith of all people, since she had been terrorizing me since we were kids, but there was more to it.  What if I enjoyed that feeling of helplessness, being incredibly small at someone’s feet, even – or, especially – if they wish me harm?  No answers were forthcoming, and I suspected none would be clear for some time.

 

I went to take a bite of my sandwich, but before I could sink my teeth into the bread a loud bang rang out beside me, and I looked up a long black pant leg to see Meredith’s dark brown eyes looking down at me.  As I stared at her looming over me, I could not help flashing back, just for a moment, to when I was small enough to fit in her hand.  “Hey there, little guy!” she declared, taking a seat on the stairs beside me.  She was one step up, giving the impression of a queen scornfully watching her subjects.   “I’ve been looking all over for you!  Where you been hiding, hm?”

 

Regretfully, I lowered the sandwich from my mouth.  “Well, you see, about that,” I stammered, trying to think of an excuse that wasn’t totally lame, “I’ve been… busy.”  Yeah, nailed it.

 

“Too busy for me?” Meredith asked.  Today she was wearing black leather combat boots, and she eased one over until it touched my sneaker.  “I’m hurt, little guy, I really am.  I always make time for you, don’t I?”  She leaned forward from her step, and I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck.  “And I’ve really been looking forward to another one of our chats.”  Her low, husky voice sent a chill down my spine when she whispered right in my ear.

 

“N-no, not too busy for you,” I answered.  Technically, it was true, since me being busy had nothing to do with it.  She just scared the shit out of me.  “It’s just, our schedules don’t line up, you know?  We’re never in the same place at the same time, so it’s really hard to…”  I trailed off, losing what little nerve I had left under her withering gaze.

 

“Sounds like you just need to make a little effort.”  Meredith gave me a nice, big pout, and I felt something gnawing at the pit of my stomach.  “I took the time to find you during my lunch, and I’m not sure you’d do the same for me.”  She could make herself pout on command, and though guilt was one of her favorite weapons it was still surprisingly effective on me.

 

“Uh, sure I would.”  Damn my need to reassure everyone and be their friend.  I knew she was faking it, but I couldn’t help myself.  Plus, despite the malice I’d seen in them so often, I was a sucker for those big brown eyes.  “Normally.  But now really isn’t a normal time, I’ve got so much to do, and…”  My words ran out before I closed my mouth, one of my greatest follies.

 

“You’ve got time for me now, right?  I don’t see anything else clamoring for your attention.”  She had me there.  If I’d wanted to avoid her, I should’ve made my break for it when she first sat down.

 

“Yeah, of course.”  Would she have even listened if I told her to go away?  “I’d love to… spend lunch chatting with you.”  Until she started up her usual crap or drastically reduced my size, that is.

 

“See?  I knew you liked me,” Meredith teased.  “But I worked up such an appetite looking for you!”  Before I could say anything, she had already thrust an arm forward and seized my sandwich with her long, slender fingers.  With one quick jerk she tore it out of my hands and secured it between hers in her lap.

 

“Go ahead, you can have my sandwich,” I offered sarcastically, accepting that I wasn’t going to get it back.  In the past I had tried fighting back against stuff like this, but after spending the better part of a lunch period with a boot on the side of my face I thought better of it.  I was still not sure if that was more humiliating than her dangling my lunch bag over my head while I jumped for it.

 

“Thanks!  You know, maybe if you didn’t keep giving your food away you wouldn’t be so small, did you ever think of that?”  The thought had occurred to me, but that would just make her feel like she had even more control over me.  Despite how eagerly she had snatched the sandwich from me, Meredith just stared at it in her hands.  Usually when she stole my lunch if she wasn’t hungry, she just tore it up on the spot.  “This looks good,” she began, “but I can’t help but feel that it’s missing something, you know?”

 

“Oh yeah?  And what’s that?” I asked, against my better judgment.  Meredith was definitely driving toward something with this, and I was almost gleefully stumbling into the trap.

 

“You.”  That single word, and her intent stare along with it, were enough to make a deep pit form in my stomach while my knees went weak.  Meredith began rapidly growing again, except this time I knew what was happening.  The whole time I dwindled she fixed me with that mischievous smirk, though I could only look in horror as her knees became peaks above me.  I was shrinking toward my center, with my legs coming off the step below when they became too short to rest on it.  As I got smaller I looked up at her more pleadingly, as though she had any interest in helping me.  Her boot soon dwarfed me, and I watched the laces scroll by as they got taller and taller.  Finally, before I could start really panicking, Meredith stopped shrinking me, though I was still pitiful compared to her boot’s sole.

 

Meredith fixed me with a bemused look and let out a low, rumbling chuckle.  “Now that you’re in your proper place,” she boomed, “let’s see what else you have for lunch, hm?”  She slid over so that she sat above where I was, and her boots followed.  The enormous black platforms took to the air, swinging in my direction, and I just managed to duck beneath the rubber platforms as they soared over me.  They slammed down on either side of me with a great crack, and I staggered about stunned as the shockwaves hit me.

 

The brown bag crinkled in her grasp, and she hoisted it onto her lap.  I gazed up at her from between her feet, with each of her shins rising like columns on either side of me, and wanted to yell at her about how unfair this was.  Today I was going to go hungry, and it was because of her.  She was not even looking at me though, and the rest of her attention was on the rest of my sack lunch.  Even if she could hear me, she would just laugh.

 

She reached one gigantic hand into the bag and rooted around, filling the air with a loud rustling.  “Oh, carrots!” she proclaimed as she withdrew her hand from the bag.  “A surprisingly healthy choice for you, considering.  You might need the help for your eyes if you’re gonna keep hanging out with big people like me, so I’ll leave these for you.”  Meredith set the bag aside and reached back in, coming out a moment later with a soda can.  “Coke?  Really, little guy?”  Her disappointment in me sounded genuine.  “This shit’s nothing but empty carbs and it’ll rot your teeth.  I better not see you drinking one of these ever again, you hear?”

 

Meredith reached into the bag one last time and I cringed, knowing what she was going to find.  Ordinarily, I would not care what anyone thought about me or my diet, but being this puny compared to someone else changed my perspective on things.  “Snack cakes?  Are you serious?”  She scoffed, and looked at me with a more disgusted look than usual.  “These things are pure sugar and have zero nutritional value.  I’m shocked that you take such poor care of your body.  I mean, if you don’t care about your well-being, why should I?”

 

She tossed the package on the step below her, and it landed with a loud boom and the crinkling of plastic.  “These are barely fit for human consumption!”  I don’t know why, but her disapproval made me feel even worse.  “Trust me, I’m doing you a favor.”  With that, she raised her boot high in the air and pointed her heel toward the door.  Then she brought it down with the force of a meteor, smashing my dessert into an unrecognizable mess beneath her boot.  The force of her foot hitting the step staggered me to my knees.  She raised her heel so she could grind her toe back and forth, turning it further into mush. 

 

For some reason, as she ground my dessert beneath her boot, I could not take my eyes off it.  She had absolutely demolished it with one stomp, and it was significantly larger than me.  It would be much easier for her to do the same to me.  I wanted to shudder at the thought, but couldn’t.  The very idea of it terrified me, but looking up at her clean leather boots far above me, the fear was outweighed by something else.  Maybe it was excitement, like I thought before, but there was something else.  Though I wanted to deny it happened, my dick twitched just a little when her boot slammed down in front of me.  Pleasure?

 

Her judgmental gaze turned back to me.  “But what am I going to do with you, hm, little guy?” she asked, no doubt just trying to build some fear in me.  Meredith leaned forward, thrusting with her hand along with it, and I could not have possibly gotten out of the way of her massive hand before it crashed into me.  She wrapped her long fingers around me, pinning me against her palm, and pulled me up from that step.  My insides danced around, failing to stay in place while she drew me toward her, and I felt like I was going to be sick.  Fortunately, I was able to keep it to extreme discomfort when my stomach caught back up with me.  There was no telling what she would do if I puked on her hand.

 

Meredith opened her fist, and I could not even scream in terror.  I sat upon a vast plain of flesh, her fingers stretched out as far as they could go behind me, and no matter which direction I went she’d be able to stop me before I got to the edge.  The large brown eyes I’d so often seen my fear reflected in were now enormous on either side of me, and I could not decide which one to focus on.  Her rounded nose was only a few inches away but far outside of my grasp, and the whole thing looked more like a grand structure to me.  Though I wanted to cower and hide away from her, something stopped me.  Maybe it was because I knew I had nowhere to go, or maybe it was something more primal.  Was I actually enjoying this whole situation?  Did I, for some reason, find her beautiful from here?  Despite my obvious and undeniable fear, other parts of my body had other things to say.

 

“I was going to put you on my sandwich,” Meredith declared, “but that might dilute whatever flavors you have.  And wouldn’t that be a shame, hm?”  As if to prove a point she shoved my sandwich into her mouth, biting off a quarter of it with a single mouthful.  She carefully chewed it, almost exaggerating the movements of her tongue and jaw as she worked it inside her mouth.  The whole time she devoured it she kept her eyes on me, though I was not sure whether that was a threat or a challenge.

 

Another quarter of my sandwich disappeared into her mouth, and I had to watch helplessly while she got it ready for digestion.  She swallowed it, and when her mouth was clear she looked at me with clear sadistic intent.  “I could have put you on any part of this sandwich,” she began, “but why would I do that when I can watch you quiver as I eat it?”  I hadn’t noticed, but I was shaking violently each time her jaw moved up and down.  Part of it was knowing that I could have easily been inside it, or that she could just as easily wrap her lips around me and swallow without even chewing.  Maybe I envied my sandwich a little, though?  Did I want to end up inside her mouth, so she could do whatever she wanted with me?

 

I heard the bread get ripped by her teeth as she took another bite, then after chewing a few times she shoved the rest inside her maw.  If she had not been humongous compared to me, I would have found her bulging cheeks funny, but as it was I just saw it as more room for me.  She had to swallow several times to get the whole thing down, but it did not take nearly as long as I wanted.  Meredith let out a little moan when her mouth was clear and rubbed her throat seductively, then turned her gaze back to me.

 

“Now for dessert,” she declared, with that sly smirk.  Even though it was hopeless I wanted to dash away, though my eyes were rooted on her bold pink lips.  To my shame I offered no resistance as her other hand came toward me, its palm eclipsing my view of the world outside of it.  Meredith’s fingers clamped down on my collar and lifted me out of her palm, leaving me dangling in the air.

 

Meredith leaned in, suspending me above the bridge of her nose.  “I sure am glad I saved you for last,” she purred, running her nose along my body while she inhaled deeply.  “Your fear is going to make you be delicious.”  I wanted to scream, to plead with her not to eat me, but my voice caught in my throat.  The whole situation was so absurd and unnatural that I had no words for it, or to protest it.  While she lifted me higher she tilted her head back, until she was looking at the ceiling.  At no point did she pull her eyes off me, making me feel even more like a morsel whose destiny was to go down her gullet.

 

Finally, her arm reached its fullest extent, and I could go no further.  I looked down at her face, a cruel smile spread across it while she watched me dangle helplessly in her grip.  “See you later,” Meredith declared, and let go.  There was nothing to grab onto to stop my fall, though I desperately wished there had been.  There was scarcely time to scream while I plummeted toward her mouth, two rows of clean white teeth waiting for me.  Beyond that I saw her tongue slithering, and the gaping black maw I was going to plunge into.

 

I was halfway inside Meredith’s mouth when her lips closed, bringing my descent to an abrupt stop.  They were surprisingly soft yet firm, and I could turn my body a little while within their grasp.  Between the long expanse of her strong jaw and two gaping nostrils, however, there was not much to look at.  Hot air from her nose blew over me while her tongue tickled me from below, and I sank down to my armpits in her mouth.  Out of panic I began struggling, and her lips tightened around me while they drew into a smile.

 

Her lips were like quicksand, and I sank a little further into them with each passing moment.  I squirmed, trying to get free, but there was nothing solid enough to grab or push against.  The further into her mouth I slid the broader her smile grew, until it was at its limit.  Meredith’s hand appeared above, thumb and forefinger poised like a claw to pull me out.  For once, I was not going to complain about her picking me up.

 

Meredith’s fingers clamped around me, and her tongue lashed my legs and chest one more time as she withdrew me from between her lips.  She lowered her head so she was facing forward again and brought me along with it, letting me dangle between her wide brown eyes.  “Aren’t you glad I didn’t slurp you in, little guy?” she boomed, as though she had done me a huge favor by not eating me.  “Would’ve been really easy though, right?  My tongue could overpower you then, and you’d get a free trip to my stomach.”  As she spoke she looked extremely self-satisfied, like she was saying something we both didn’t know.

 

“Mm, when you’re like this, you’re completely in my power,” she continued with a wistful look.  “I can do anything I want to you, even eat you, and you can’t do anything about it!  Isn’t that exciting?”  I wanted to yell my protest back in her gigantic face, but not all of me agreed.  “After all these years of us being friends, I finally found the best way of expressing it.  There’s no need to thank me – the pleasure is both of ours.”  Meredith ran a finger down my chest like it was a gentle caress and giggled, a low, rumbling sound that shook my bones.

 

“I should probably grow you back though, hm?”  She stopped stroking me and just smiled at my predicament.  “We’ve still got half a day left, and if we start back now we can just make it in time for class.  Sorry you’ll be drenched in my saliva all day, but that’s just something that happens between good friends, you know?”

 

Without giving me time to admonish her – who was I kidding, I wouldn’t have anyway – she began lowering me back toward the step beside her.  Meredith cared not one whit for my safety, and I was lightheaded by the time I reached her size.  Then she opened her fingers again, letting me drop the rest of the way onto the concrete.  I tried to roll with the impact but my marginal success meant I still got shaken up despite the lack of sprains and breaks.  She looked down at me smugly, not even needing to say anything to mock me now.

 

Just like last time, the return to my normal size was much quicker than my reduction, and my first sight back at regular size was her sneering down at me.  I wished I could define what that made me feel, but I was still a confused jumble.  “Hope we get to chat again soon, little guy!” she chimed, and pressed a finger against my nose.  “You’re such a riveting conversationalist.”  A brief titter escaped her lips and she slapped her hands onto her thighs before standing.  She gave me one more look, almost tender, at me beside her boots before she strode off.

 

When the stairwell door slammed shut I scrambled back to my feet and grabbed the bag of carrots off the step.  I rushed down the stairs, shoving carrots in my mouth as I went, scrambling to make it to my class on the first floor in time.  As much as I hated Meredith and the power she had over me, I could not deny that it had a certain appeal to it.  What could I do, anyway?  She could make me small enough that I was completely helpless, and there was nothing I could do to stop her.  Desperately I tried to force the thoughts out of my head as I ran through the door of my AP literature class, just finding my desk before the bell rang.

 

No matter how much I tried, the thoughts came back to me that night.  I wanted to think about anything else, but my mind was abuzz with replays of me plummeting toward her cavernous mouth, her lips open just for me, or gazing up from the floor as she towered over me.  As I remembered the feeling of powerlessness in Meredith’s hands and at her feet, I began to get hard.  No matter how hard I tried to think of something else those images came back even more vivid, and I got harder.  Finally, I gave in and jerked off to the thought of her stepping on me.  There was no coming back from this, I knew, and I needed to come to terms with the fact that I found my bully shrinking me to be the hottest thing possible.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review

Craving by Vintovka

The next morning, I decided that I needed to seek out Meredith and get her to shrink me again.  I didn’t just like it, I craved it, the feelings of utter helplessness, like I could be obliterated at any second, and she just might do it.  However, I could not just walk up to her and ask her to do it.  If she suspected I enjoyed it, not only would she probably refuse, but she’d tell everyone what I’d recently discovered about myself.  It had to seem like an accident, and that it was her idea.

 

Throughout the day I could barely pay attention in class.  My mind was elsewhere, trying to remember some of the more common places I had to dip out of to get away from Meredith.  I did not have the patience to follow her for a couple days, try to establish her schedule, and bump into her somewhere along that: I needed my fix today.  The irony of the situation was not lost on me.  She had done all that work before so she could torment me, and I went to great lengths to never be alone with her. 

 

Meredith had done all the work stalking me, so I ought to let her reap some benefit from that now, right?  All I had to do was go back to the routine I had the last time I ran into her a month ago and she would take care of the rest.  I smiled at my clever plan and began planning my reaction for when she surprised me.  It had to appear genuine, otherwise she might give me the exact opposite of what I wanted.

 

My plan paid off much earlier than expected, but at an inopportune time.  While I was walking to my second class, trying to keep a somewhat low profile, I ran face-first into a wall of black cloth.  Surprised, I looked up, and saw a familiar pair of brown eyes staring down.  They narrowed and a hand seized my throat, fingers long enough to reach the edges of my spine.

 

Meredith leaned over me until her face was a finger’s width from mine and inhaled deeply.  She smelled my fear.  “Hey there, small stuff,” she whispered huskily, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  “Two days in a row, huh?  I’m honored… or you’re getting sloppy.”  That familiar arrogant smile appeared on her face, and her eyes darted around.  “Too many people here for us to chat, though.  I’d hate for your voice to get lost in the crowd, I might never hear it again.”  Her hand yanked me to the side so she could whisper directly into my ear.  “Come find me in the cafeteria at lunch, you won’t be able to miss me.  And if you don’t, no one will miss you, got it?”  With that she released her grip on my throat and continued on her way, chestnut hair bobbing with her gait.

 

I rubbed my throat where her strong hand had seized it, suppressing the urge to cough.  All I had to do was wait until lunch, and I’d get what I wanted.  Hiding a grin, I blended back into the crowd and hurried to my next class.

* * *

Lunchtime seemed to take forever to get here, and I was a lost cause for the rest of the morning.  Any time I was left to my own thoughts they invariably drifted to what I anticipated.  What would she do with me this time?  My mind swam with scenarios, each one leaving me more powerless against Meredith’s titanic strength.  Whenever the daydreams lasted more than a minute, though, I had to shift how I was sitting to hide my boner.  Fuck. I hoped she wouldn’t notice that.

 

When the time finally came I headed to the cafeteria, not wanting to keep Meredith waiting too long.  Nor did I want to get there too early: it’d be hard to find her if she weren’t there, and I’d have a hell of a time explaining to my friends why I had to go sit with her.  I arrived at the perfect time.  There was a long line of students waiting for food that I could blend in with, but since I brought a lunch I did not have to wait.  There were some protests as I shoved past people, but no one stopped me.

 

It did not take long to spot Meredith.  She was at the farthest table to the left, sitting by herself, with nobody else within two tables of her in an otherwise fairly crowded cafeteria.  Part of me felt bad for her, having to eat alone, then I remembered it was because of the pain she inflicted on people.  Pain that I was volunteering for.  Needed.  Craved.  I took a deep breath to steady myself and walked toward her, dreading yet eager for what was to come.

 

“This seat taken?” I asked, plopping down to her right.  Meredith’s eyeliner made her big eyes seem huge even from here, and her Misfits t-shirt was a little snug on her.  Through the large, ragged tears in her dark blue jeans I could see her pale skin, and her tightly laced black knee-high boots had a platform that gave her three or four extra inches.  It was like she expected me to come to her today and dressed to be as imposing as possible.

 

“Other side, small fry,” she demanded, not even turning to look at me.  “Unless you want everyone else to overhear our little talk.”  Arguing with Meredith never worked out well for me, so I quickly got up and moved to her left while she speared the poor excuse for Salisbury steak on her tray with her fork.  “You’re more obedient than usual today, small stuff.  I finally break you?”  She popped the supposed meat into her mouth, and I watched with unusual interest as she closed her lips around it.

 

“I know it’ll be worse if I don’t,” I replied.  To some extent, that was true: she might not end up shrinking me, and just throw me around a bit.  “Plus, you’re the one making time for me, I might as well do what you ask me to, right?”

 

Meredith turned to look down at me with a mercurial smile.  “Oh, pipsqueak,” she purred, cupping a hang against my cheek, “you’re almost taking all the fun out of this.”  She went for another bite of her lunch.  “Almost.”  Her face returned to its usual stony expression.  “Do you think I want to have lunch with you, or have you with lunch, hm?”  I sputtered for an answer, but found I was unable to come up with anything.  She had offered me exactly what I wanted, but hearing it out loud, in her voice, was a shock.

 

“Still got it,” she muttered to herself, and I found myself looking up to her more.  Just as on the steps I felt myself shrinking toward my center, and my feet came off the ground when my eyes slid past her shoulders.  As I dwindled, I continued staring up at her amused expression, watching her become many times more powerful than me by the second.  Reveling in it.  I could not do anything against her strength, and we both knew it.

 

When my shrinking was finished I found myself on a vast orange plain, the seat had been sitting on, staring at Meredith with my mouth agape.  Her butt was squished against her own seat, a pocket large enough to fit my house stretched flat against it.  Casting my gaze upward, I took in the immense power she had compared to me, from her flat stomach to her toned arms, and her size, immense compared to me even before.  A pair of brown eyes stared back at me hungrily when I reached her face, and my animal instincts told me to run.

 

Even if I had, it wouldn’t have made a difference.  Meredith’s hand was already coming toward me, but before she engulfed me with her fist she pinched me between two fingers.  My stomach dropped when she lifted me much too fast, and I struggled weakly to get out of her grip.  Not that it would have done any good: her fingers alone were ten times stronger than me, and if she wanted me in her grasp there was never anything I could do about it.

 

To my surprise, she deposited me on the table beside her tray rather than her food.  After her fingers released me her hand remained nearby, fingers coiled back in a loose fist.  I could just see the chipped black nail polish amid the shadows, and a deep, primal part of me wondered what it would be like to paint her nails like a wall, or be covered by it myself.

 

Meredith sawed away at her food, making the table shake from her effort.  “You know, twerp, I was always told not to play with my food,” she boomed, finally cutting a piece off, “but everyone who told me that never expected I’d have a morsel as much fun as you.”  A loud bang came from her tray when she pierced it with her fork.  “You want me to have fun, right?”

 

I watched the small piece of meat enviously as she carried it to her mouth.  “Y-yeah, of course,” I answered, forcing myself to look away from her fork.  “But you’ve been having fun with me for years, haven’t you?”  She worked her massive jaw, grinding her food to a pulp between her teeth.

 

Meredith swallowed, never taking her eyes off me.  “You’re right, we’ve always had good times together, haven’t we?” she replied.  “Kind of a mystery why you keep avoiding me, then.  But still, before now, I couldn’t do things like this.”  Her index finger shot forward a surprising distance, striking me in the chest and I went stumbling backward.  Before I could recover she slid her hand forward and made a hook with her finger, sliding it behind me.  I fell right onto her finger, and with a single movement she swept the tip beneath my legs, knocking me prone, then pinned me against the table with it.

 

Her finger held me so that I could still see her predatory smile oozing with self-satisfaction.  “Sure, I could sit on your chest and hold you down,” Meredith began, her rumbling voice bringing back old memories, “but why bother when I could just use a finger, hm?”  Meredith’s complete dominance over me was obvious, and though I made a token effort to get free, even if I had been trying my hardest I couldn’t have budged her finger.   “This is much more efficient, and tells you just how hopeless your situation really is.”

 

Suddenly her finger lifted off me and set down to my side.  Before I could properly admire the majesty of her finger alone towering over me, she harshly commanded, “Get up.”  I complied immediately, not wanting to find out what she’d do otherwise.  Meredith made me feel tiny and helpless, but I did not want her to actually crush me.  She chewed another bite of food, and with how closely I paid attention to her mouth you’d have thought hundred dollar bills would come spewing out.

 

She swiped her finger to the side, shoving me along with it.  Before I even came to a stop it had gotten back in front of me, shoving me back where I had come from.  Meredith chuckled, the low rumble from her throat making my blood run cold.  “And like this, I can throw you around with the flick of a finger.”  To emphasize her point she jabbed me again, jolting me to the side so that I had to fight to stay upright.

 

The tip of her finger caught me again, and I was thrown off my feet as she drove me along with it.  My back slammed into her tray and she held me there, my feet suspended off the ground.  While I strained against the pressure, unable to do anything, she laughed at my predicament.  “And look at this,” she started.  “I used so much energy pinning you against a wall, when I could have done it like this!  You’re basically helpless against my finger, aren’t you, huh?  I can hold you there like the nothing you are.”  Oh man, why did she have to say it?  Having her verbalize it only reinforced my feelings and made them stronger.

 

While she held me there Meredith cleaned her plate.  I was subjected to every minute movement of her tray, and either pinned harder beneath her finger or inviting it to advance as the tray shifted.  When it was empty, she swung her thumb in to pinch me, then lifted me to her face.  I had still not recovered when her voice came growling, “I bet you expected me to toss you in with my food, didn’t you?”  She smugly smiled at me pinched between her fingers, knowing that she was in absolute control.  “Well, you deserve to be a meal on your own.”

 

Meredith’s lips parted and her hand drew me toward them.  I screamed, but if she heard she did not listen, tossing me carelessly into her mouth.  My arc took me between her lips and teeth so that I landed squarely on her tongue, unimpeded.  For a moment I saw the interior of Meredith’s mouth in all its brutal glory, strewn with remains from the so-called meat and mashed potatoes, before she closed her lips and left me in complete darkness.

 

Her tongue snapped up, slamming me against her palate, and slowly rolled me along the ridged so that I felt every one of them.  Then it fell, dropping me along with it, and I landed back on the broad, slimy platform waiting for me.  Meredith’s gullet was in view but she was not done with me, choosing instead to dump me off the side.  I bounced off her molar and landed amid her frenulum while her enormous tongue curled back toward me.  The tip pushed me forward, driving me deeper into the soft tissue while I put up a token struggle, knowing and hoping that nothing I did would make a difference.

 

She threw me against her incisors, and I bounced back into the morass of soft tissue waiting for me.  No matter what I tried – pushing, swimming, running – I only got more stuck in it, and I was even more at her mercy.  Her tongue laid flat upon me, pressing me down so that I could not even move, and wiggled in triumph.  Meredith knew she had conquered me and there was nothing I could do about it, and was having her victory lap.

 

Her tongue slid beneath me, prying me out of my predicament, and lifted me above her teeth.  She stuck it out, shoving me between her teeth and lips until I could see daylight again – or at least, the fluorescent lights of the school.  Two fingers came and plucked me off the tip of her tongue, taking some of the saliva with them.  Meredith’s tongue retreated while she held me up beneath her judgmental gaze.

 

“So.”  She boomed, letting the impact of her single syllable wash over me.  “Now you know I can do just about anything to you.  How does it feel to be completely controlled by me, hm?”  No matter what she was saying, I was just glad to be out of her mouth.

 

“It feels… just like normal,” I replied, at my absolutely most honest.  “The only difference is that, uh, I’m a lot smaller.”  I hoped she liked that answer, since I was still between two of her fingers, and I would be paste if they squeezed too hard.

 

“Very good!” she proclaimed, making my insides tremble.  “This really is just your natural state, isn’t it?  So small and helpless… I’m surprised you even can be bigger, to be honest.”  She lowered me onto the seat I had been sitting on, leaving me in the middle while a small pool of her saliva spread around me.  “But, you can, and though you’re covered in my saliva again you’ll have to go about your day.”  Meredith looked down at me with her wide, expressive eyes, and I thought I saw some regret in there as she grew me back.  Admittedly it may have been my imagination, as I wanted her to continue towering over me as she had.

 

Meredith stood once I was back at my original size and took a step behind me, then cupped a hand around my cheek again.  “You might want to get dried off before class, little guy,” she suggested, then dried her hand off on her jeans before walking toward the nearest door, the heels of her boots thudding with each step.  Though I relished her scent covering me I decided that was a good idea, just so I wouldn’t be soaking the rest of the day and went to go dry off.  My skin was bright red from where her saliva had burnt me, but I could pass that off as a sunburn.  The most important thing was getting Meredith to shrink me again.

 

For the whole rest of the day, my mind was stuck in Meredith’s mouth.  Every strike of her tongue, rush of saliva, bit of food stuck between her teeth lived on in my memory.  Though I’d hated my time in there, I realized afterwards that my brief stay had not been nearly long enough.  She had nearly made me a snack, and it was entirely within her power to do so at any time.  I was so small she could have swallowed me whole.  Did I actually want that now?  Had it reached the point where I fantasized about my death at the hands, feet, or mouth of someone whose greatest joy was tormenting me?

 

My brain said no, but that night my dick cast its vote too.  Seemed like it was making a lot of weird choices for me lately.

End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!

Legs by Vintovka

I woke up about an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off, yellow light from streetlamps still diffusing through my curtains.  Immediately the craving came back, the need to be pitiful before Meredith and at her mercy.  Whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was her tongue waggling inside that cavernous maw or boots the size of buildings bearing down on me.  Getting back to sleep would be impossible, I realized, so I got ready for school and left early.

 

On the drive there I realized that this whole waking up early thing might work to my advantage.  Meredith liked roaming the empty halls before school started, patrolling for nerds coming in too early and glaring at anyone who was not yet cowed by her.  It would be easy enough to put myself in her path and get “caught” while nobody else was around, and she would be unable to help herself.  So I hoped, at least.  All I needed was a good excuse for being there, since she was bound to be suspicious already.

 

The parking lot was nearly empty when I got there, and the halls were deathly quiet.  I wandered aimlessly around the lobby, stepping lightly to avoid making noise.  Meredith had keen ears and could hear the smallest footfall or whimper, and I wanted us to stumble into each other.  After walking in several figure eights and peering down each hallway, I heard distant thuds of heavy boots hitting the floor.  That was bound to be her, and I crept toward the footsteps.

 

As I snuck along the corridor the rhythmic thuds grew louder, and I paused a second to calm my nerves.  Every second of the experience was going to be terrifying, and though I wanted nothing more than to be miniscule at her boots I had to urge myself toward it.  I imagined adrenaline junkies felt the same while going to their next thrill.  It was going to be dangerous, possibly fatal, but the closer the brush with death, the greater the rush.

 

From the sound of those footsteps I was only one hall away from Meredith, and there was no backing out of it now.  Even if I ran she would catch sight of me, and she had a natural runner’s body.  She would run me down, then make me pay extra for putting her through the trouble.  Part of me wondered what else she would do with her new skill, but I was already tempting fate as it was.

 

Two steps into the next intersection, it felt like I was hit by a dump truck at full force.  A pair of strong hands gripped my shoulders and I was practically thrown against the wall behind me.  I stopped with a crash against metal that may have dented the locker door, and the force that seized me kept coming, crashing into me.  It did not relent, pressing hard against me so that I was trapped between it and the orange locker behind me.  The flash of malice in wide brown eyes shook me out of my daze, and I realized Meredith had ambushed me.

 

Three days in row now?” she purred, teasingly.  “I’m starting to think you like me, twerp.”  Meredith leaned over me, squeezing me with her weight and forcing me to look almost straight up at her.  “Is that it, hm?  Finally realized all these years I was just flirting by pulling your pigtails?”

 

I opened my mouth to reply but found I had gone dumb.  No words came out, just spluttering noises as my tongue lolled around lazily in my mouth in response to erratic commands.  My mind raced, trying to process this and come up with something to say at the same time and failing at both.

 

Fortunately, Meredith’s cruelty saved me from further embarrassment.  “Ha!” she cackled, spraying flecks of spittle into my face.  “As if, pipsqueak!”  Her body leaned even harder against me, and I began to shake.  “What’re you doing here anyway, little guy?  Don’t think I’ve ever seen you here this early.  Looking for me, huh?”

 

My brain finally got to the point where it could create words again, though it wasn’t pretty.  “Uh, no,” I finally managed, “of course not.”  What excuse had I decided to go with?  “I’m here because, um…”  If I didn’t come up with something soon she’d know I was lying.  “I wanted to get some more practice in the chemistry lab before the next test.”  Sweat had broken out on my forehead, but I couldn’t dab it away with her pinning me like this.

 

“Sure you were,” Meredith replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  She brought her face close to mine until the tips of our noses touched and smiled smugly, like a cat with a trapped mouse.  Her voice dropped to a quiet whisper, and she said, “Chemistry lab’s in the other wing, dork.”  Somehow her smile got even broader and she laughed while standing back to her full height, looking down at me mockingly.

 

“Yeah, I know that,” I nervously shot back in a shaky voice.  “I just got a little turned around is all.”  Even I would have called bullshit on myself with that delivery.

 

Meredith just kept looking down at me with that same superior smile, picked a hand off my shoulder and ran it over my scalp to rustle my hair.  “Whatever you say.”  Her hand lingered on my head and she gave it a squeeze as though she were palming a basketball.  “I’m a little worried about you, though.  You’ve been going to this school four years and still can’t find your way around.  Maybe you should stick beside me for the rest of the day, hm?  Someone big and strong, who can keep you from getting lost among the crowds?”

 

“What are you getting at?”  My heart was pounding.  I was seconds away from experiencing the terror and thrill of gazing up at Meredith as though she were a giantess, standing astride me while trying to decide whether she should squish me.

 

“You’ll have to be more compact, though,” Meredith continued like I hadn’t said anything.  Maybe to her I hadn’t.  “Like, a lot more.  Can’t have you stalking behind me all day, can I?”  Her smile came back, a huge mixture of pure joy and malice, and I did my best to keep my mind clear.  If she saw me so much as crack a smile it was over.

 

I held it together, and Meredith began to loom even larger in my view.  As my eyesight dipped below the chest of her red shirt, I thought to force a look of shock and horror so it would look like dwindling caused me to panic still.  She continued to grow, over double my size now, and it felt like I was sliding down the front of her yellow and black plaid skirt.  Soon I was below that and my peripheral vision was blocked by her thighs, crisscrossed by the threads of fishnet stockings.  Her body continued to become more massive to me, and when I was looking up her knees I found myself between two thick, black pillars.  My lucky day: she was wearing the same boots as yesterday, whose platforms alone would be taller than my house.  Meredith looked down with undeniable glee as I diminished at the behest of her power, getting smaller at her command.  When I finally stopped, as usual “puny” would have been insufficient to describe me.  Between her colossal boots I felt like I was gazing up at a pair of sequoias, and I could not have been much more than a scuff on the tile to her.

 

Meredith glared down at me, and a shadow came over her face when a shock of wavy brown hair fell beside it.  I was even more pitiful to her than usual, and she’d been doing whatever she wanted with me almost as long as I could remember.  When she first started bullying me, I felt weak and powerless, unable to defend myself against someone much larger.  Now I had a much more thorough understanding of what it meant to be weak and powerless, a thousandth the size of a regular person, and discovered I loved it.  At last I could give in, be controlled, and not feel bad or ashamed.  After all, what could I do against someone who, at best, saw me on the same scale as ants?

 

“That’s about as compact as I can get you,” Meredith’s rumbling voice declared.  Her eyes remained locked on me, as though concerned she’d lose me if she glanced away.  “Too bad, really.  I’d like to see you the size of a pinhead, but this’ll do.”  The idea of being even smaller, to the point that I’d be tiny even compared to myself right now, overtook my mind.  I tried to imagine what that would look like to me.  Meredith, a behemoth that rivaled mountains, her body surrounding me no matter which way I looked.  Utter hopelessness and practically becoming a non-entity, less than a dust mite in the view of this juggernaut.  Not even guilt could stop her, since I would be so far beneath her notice she could splatter me with the slightest touch, entirely by accident.

 

I was pulled out of my reverie by her boot racing upward, and I quickly found it above me, her leg coiled up and ready to strike.  After a moment to build tension she brought it plummeting back down toward me, the smooth sole of her boot rapidly expanding to fill my vision.  She diverted it earlier than the last time, stomping it onto the tile just to my right.  Maybe she had reached the point along with me where this was a game as much as it was about terrorizing me, or for whatever reason she did not want to risk wiping me out of existence.  Whatever it was, she had expertly aimed her miss to be as close as possible, striking less than half an inch away from me.  A deafening clap bowled me over, and the ensuing seismic shock made my joints feel like jelly.  Meredith did not even need to touch me to make me feel her incredible power.  If she did it again, I thought there was a very real chance my body would be reduced to a quivering gelatin.

 

Fortunately, we did not need to find out.  Meredith stared down at me from her peak, smug smile still plastered on her face.  She did not even condescend to lean down as she said, “I want to give you a ride, little guy, I really do.”  That pernicious smile spread a little while she paused.  “But nothing in life’s free, you know?  If you want a ride, you’ll have to get to it yourself.”  Her only elaboration was a self-satisfied look, leaving me even more confused.

 

“What do you mean?” I squeaked up at her.  “How am I supposed to get to a ride?”

 

“You’re a smart, crafty guy,” she purred.  If she hadn’t just laughed at the idea, I’d swear she was flirting with me.  “You figure it out.  Your arms and legs still work, right?”  One enormous eye winked, almost lost in her mass of hair.

 

“You… want me to climb you?” I asked.  It seemed like where she was going with this, but I did not want to risk incurring any more of her wrath than I already had.

 

“Yes, fuck!” she exclaimed, and I covered my ears from the sudden boom.  “I didn’t think I’d have to spell it out for you but yes, climb me!  Get to the top of my boot and we’ll see!”  She stomped the ground with her far foot out of frustration, and I was sent staggering into the platform of the nearest one while I fought to stay upright.

 

She could not have made herself any clearer, but I still had my doubts.  That would be a hundred and some feet to me, and I was not particularly strong, let alone a strong climber.  One wrong move could spell my doom as I fell to the floor to wait for merciful death beneath Meredith’s sole.  Her expression told me that her patience was wearing thin, however, and I should at least take the risk.

 

Pushing all my doubts aside I hopped up against her boot’s platform, grasping onto some minute chips that would be unnoticeable to larger people.  I scrambled to get my feet into holds as well, quickly finding their home in their enormous rubber structure.  There was a surprising amount of imperfections in this part alone, and even with my minimal climbing experience I was able to scale it with ease.  I’d heard that the most important thing was maintaining two points of contact at all times, which was easy along the scoured platforms of Meredith’s boots.  They must have been several years old to sustain this amount of damage, yet to a casual observer they looked practically brand new.

 

After the surprisingly easy climb I scrambled onto the toe of her boot, worn bare and bald over time.  Gray streaks and scuffs longer than me scored the front, though I’d be hard-pressed to point them out from above.  I felt Meredith’s burning gaze upon me and did not linger, running up the gentle incline of her foot.  Where the leather split into two halves for the laces I continued up the middle, grabbing hold of the bottom lace keeping it strung together.

 

I pulled myself along the thick, gray rope, making sure I was secure before every tug.  When I reached the metal ring that it dove into I hopped onto the next one going up, making sure to secure myself before dragging myself along that one, too.  It was a slow, arduous process, especially as I was careful to avoid any rope burns which might aggravate the burns I already had from her saliva.  The higher I got the slower I went, double and even triple checking my grip before casting myself onto the next length of her laces.

 

My primary concern was my safety, but Meredith had a schedule to keep.  Her impatience manifested with her tapping her foot, a slow, steady pounding that sent regular vibrations up the whole length of her leg.  Ironically this caused me to slow down even more, since the powerful waves traveling up her shins made me even more unsteady while I clung to her boot laces.  A quick glance up was all it took to confirm that she was acting like the typical impatient brat, arms crossed under her chest and watching the object of her concern closely.

 

Her impatience grew much as she had, and Meredith began rocking her foot back and forth.  Between her heel and toe there were constant impacts running up her leg, and I froze without any safe opportunities to advance.  She did not stop tapping her foot like that, however: if anything, it became more intense.  Clearly, she was reaching her last nerve, and I was the thing pulling on it.  I tossed all thoughts of safety and my own empowerment out the window and scrambled up the remaining length of rope toward the top, knowing that with the lightest swipe she could toss me back onto the floor.

 

My hurried ascent was troubled, and my hand or foot slipped from Meredith’s lace several times.  The non-stop pounding from her foot made it difficult to regain my grip, though I managed to struggle my way toward victory.  At the last ring where the lace dove into the boot to be redirected I stood, unsure that I would make it if I tried to crawl along another length of rope.  I waited until there was some semblance of calm along the great pillar then leapt as high as I could, grabbing for the top of her boot.  When my fingers found their purchase I began kicking against the leather, forcing myself to climb higher until my body laid along the rim of her boot.

 

“Very good, puny dude,” Meredith boomed, and nearly sent me tumbling down from my perch.  “I’ll be honest, I had my doubts that you’d make it.  You’re just so small and pathetic I’m surprised you can do anything on your own.  You understand, right?”  She leaned forward, sliding a hand down her leg as she went, clearly forming a pincer as it drew closer.  Even if I had anywhere to go I would have stayed put, longing to be trapped in Meredith’s vice grip.

 

Her fingers seized me without issue, but instead of lifting me to her face she kept me by her knees.  “I don’t have any pockets in this skirt,” she began, the power of her voice alone making me quiver, “and carrying you in my hand would bring more questions than I want to answer.  My stockings are better than you deserve, anyway.”  She lifted me slightly then pressed down with her finger, creating a deep enough indentation she could slide me into it.  When two strands of her fishnets secured me against her thigh she let go, giving me a quick pat with her fingers before returning to her full upright position.

 

“I hope you don’t mind coming along with me on my schedule today.”  Meredith’s tremendous voice made my body vibrate in a way that I found intensely satisfying.  “It’s not like yours at all, but what’re you gonna do, hop off my leg and go about your classes as normal?”  She paused to laugh.  “You’d get stepped on in thirty seconds flat, if that.”

 

I was torn between casually accepting that I was hers for the day and impotent protests to maintain the illusion I hated this.  The risk of her smashing me for being a brat won out, and I called up, “You’ve got a point, I might as well go along with you for today.”

 

A low chuckle filtered down to me, giving my sore muscles a massage.  “I must have broke you good, hm?” she asked.  “Never expected you to give up so easily.  But I guess when someone can swat you like a fly it changes your priorities, doesn’t it?”  Meredith gave me another light tap with her fingertips, making sure I was secure in her stocking.  “Try not to fall out, pipsqueak.”

 

With a single step, Meredith blew my mind again.  The whole world seemed to be moving instead of her leg, like the rest of reality existed just for her.  My stomach consistently felt like it was several inches behind me due to the g-forces, and I had to quell the urge to scream.  Her leg wasn’t a roller coaster, after all: they could never build one this amazing.  I felt my heart racing as her thigh tilted back and watched her foot casually swing forward, the simplest movements of someone who could – would – destroy me without a second thought inspiring awe.

 

Her heel hit the tile, sending the force of impact up her leg.  I closed my eyes and felt it run through me, like a brief full-body massage.  Meredith’s leg straightened, bringing me upright with it, and the rest of her foot crashed down.  This shockwave was much more violent, strong enough that I felt it in my teeth and joints, and it threw me against the netting holding me against her leg.  It promptly tossed me back so hard I sank into her thigh, secure enough to keep me safe despite the illusion of danger and discomfort.

 

Meredith’s gait was unimpeded by me – I probably weighed less than her stocking, to be honest – an unexpected demonstration of her power compared to me.  She could do whatever she wanted without even thinking, and I could do nothing to her.  Each step proved that to me anew, my feeling of utter insignificance growing with each jolt that ran through me.  They were the simplest thing for her, yet if I had been beneath any of those impacts she’d be scraping me off her sole later, if she noticed at all.

 

The ride lasted for several minutes and dozens or hundreds of steps, but it had to come to an end.  While she walked between the desks to hers in the back I felt my heart sink because it was coming to a close, then I remembered this was only the first class.  There were several more rides just like it in my future, all I had to do was be patient.  I closed my eyes when the world spun on its axis, and when I opened them again I was looking at the bottom of her desk.

 

Meredith’s leg was immensely comfortable to lay on, even though I was bound.  Warmth radiated off it, and her thigh provided more than ample cushioning for my tiny body.  It felt like I was on a lightly toasted marshmallow, secured by ropes so I wouldn’t fall off the gently curving surface.  Lazily my eyes shifted from one piece of dried gum stuck to the desk to the next as I sank into my surroundings.  Aside from the view, this was paradise.

 

Below me the earth began to shift, and my legs pitched up along with Meredith’s thigh.  She draped one leg over the other, letting a foot dangle in the air.  Blood pooled in my head while the ground stretched and contracted in time with her swinging foot, subtly tightening and loosening the stocking around me.  At least my view had improved, shifting from the drab and ugly bottom of a desk to the shining beacon of power above me.  I didn’t mind that she was upside down, that was only my flawed perception.

 

That, too, had to come to an end, and I was laid back down when her leg swung up, a quake coming moments later to remind me of the danger I was in.  This did not last long, though, and Meredith’s other leg began to rise.  At first I thought nothing of it, but as it got higher I realized the enormity of her thigh.  My eyes went wide when her calf crossed over her knee and the humongous leg began its descent.  I struggled to get free but the net held me in place, and I watched helplessly while her thigh came down, the only thing I could see.

 

Meredith’s leg landed square on me and quickly got settled, engulfing my puny body.  It felt like I was trapped in a convection oven while the tremendous weight of her thigh smushed me, keeping me pinned as easily as she might a scrap of paper.  I thrashed in a vain attempt to get free, but even if I had not been caught in her net, I could scarcely so much as budge my limbs under the crushing pressure.  Soon it became apparent that the air between her thighs was limited, and what little I had was warm and smelled heavily of her.

 

The lack of air kicked my brain into panic, and I was sure I would suffocate.  I fought harder to get free but made the same amount of progress.  She might as well have stuck me on fly paper or gum for all I could do.  For her part, she was in no hurry to let me go.  Meredith playfully swung her foot back and forth, making the hamstring flex and relax all around me.  Even though I knew it was wasting what little energy I had left I continued squirming against the all-encompassing force, desperate to get back to fresh, cool air.

 

I felt extremely light-headed, and small, white spots appeared at the edges of my vision.  My pitiful attempts to breathe became short and shallow, and it felt like I was drifting off to sleep.  Suddenly, the massive weight lifted off me, and cool air rushed onto me.  Hungrily I breathed in, never expecting that I would see filling my lungs as a luxury as I laid in a pool of my own sweat.  The ground bounced beneath me when Meredith set her foot back down, but I barely noticed.   If that had been intentional, she had perfect timing, pulling me from death’s door right when I was at the threshold.

 

The morning proceeded with much of the same, and I gained an even stronger appreciation for Meredith as a giantess.  Not only were her casual strides like the world itself moving with her, but she had demonstrated that, with the slightest bit of inattention, she could smother me, smush me, flatten me, or just subject me to torments she could have only dreamed of before.  Thinking back, I had never felt as powerless as I had when I was being squeezed between her thighs, nor as hopeless.  Though terrifying, it had also been one of the most invigorating experiences of my life.

 

The one disruption to the routine came at lunch.  Sitting by herself again, Meredith took the chance to look directly at me, still entangled in her fishnets.  “Oh, you’re still there!” she declared, as though it were a surprise.  “Kind of surprised you haven’t been ground to paste yet, to be honest.”  Between her thighs that did seem likely, but I had persevered.   “Are you having as much fun as I am, little guy?”  I was bursting to yell up at her that I was having the time of my life but thought better of it.  If I had, the absolute best-case was her growing me back.

 

“Because I’m having a blast!” she continued.  I should’ve known it was rhetorical, and the soothing rhythm of her voice made me glad I didn’t needlessly embarrass myself.  “And look at you down there, so puny!  I thought I was tall next to you before, but now… I feel like a giantess!  Like I can go on a rampage through your city and no one could stop me!”  Meredith bit her lip before she got carried away and drew attention to herself.  Though I didn’t think it was possible, I somehow got even harder while she described my exact thoughts to me.

 

Once she had regained her composure, Meredith smirked down at me.  “I’m gonna go back to ignoring you now, okay?”  There was nothing I could do about that either except watch her finish her lunch, carefully putting food in her mouth and conscientiously chewing it before making a show of swallowing.  She was putting on a show and I was the only member of her captive audience, though she’d never guess I was there willingly.

 

The afternoon passed much as the morning had.  Though I could have dozed off resting on her comfortable thigh, I did not want to miss a second of the experience.  There was simply nothing else like it, and I wanted to savor riding inside Meredith’s fishnet in case I never got the chance again.  I even began to look forward to the crushing weight of her thigh while she squeezed the breath out of me, as though I were a pathetic nothing to her.  Since no one noticed me the whole day, that just might have been accurate.

 

After the last bell rang and most of the students filed back home, Meredith returned to where she found me.  Her fingers wedged into the netting above me, and after working them around a bit pinched me between them.  She slid me out of the stocking and lowered me toward the floor achingly slow, taking one last chance to assert her dominance.  When I was at the toe of her boot she let go, dropping me the rest of the way so I landed in a heap before her.

 

For a moment she silently towered over me, watching as I got back to my feet.  Then her foot shot forward, shoving me back with her platform.  While I staggered back she raised her boot and stomped it right back down beside me, sending me tumbling over.  She pointed at me, little more than a speck beside her boot, and took a second to laugh before booming, “You’re so pathetic, little guy.”  Meredith had been telling me that for years, but now I knew she was right.

 

“As much as I want to leave you here overnight, it wouldn’t be very much fun for me if you got crushed, now would it?” she said.  “So I can’t let that happen.  Not until we get to have our tearful goodbyes, at least.”  She forced her best pout for the last bit and made her voice as mocking as possible, then smiled broadly enough to show off her huge white teeth.

 

Almost as an afterthought she grew me back to my regular size.  Meredith had stopped paying attention to me as soon as she started the process, choosing to pick at her fingernails instead.  Good thing for me, too, since the outline of my erection was clearly visible through my pants and had been for quite some time.  “See you around, little guy, hard as it’ll be for me.”  She walked back down the hallway, leaving me alone.  Favoring one of my legs I started toward the lobby.  Today alone she had given me enough to work with that I could be busy into the early hours of the morning and still not be exhausted.

 

Something was deeply wrong with me, and I was loving it.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Confessing by Vintovka

The whole next day at school I was on edge.  It was Friday, so I could simply tell people that it was anticipation for the weekend even though I didn’t have any plans, but that was a blatant lie.  In truth, I was concerned about what I would do without having Meredith around to shrink me for two or three days.  Just like a junkie looking for their next high, I did not know if I could go that long without a fix.

 

People could tell I was out of it, distracted, distant, and I worked that to my advantage.  I was sick yesterday, of course, and still felt a little under the weather.  No need to worry.  In my head I kept imagining Meredith smothering me with her thighs or swatting me as I climbed up her leg, or a dozen other scenarios that simply would not get out of my head.  After a whole day in her shadow I should have had my fill, but I wanted it more than ever.  For the whole day I was on autopilot, forcing myself to talk or do coursework, while the only thing I could think of was being helpless at Meredith’s feet.

 

At lunch she was sitting in her usual spot, surrounded by empty seats and tables, but I got caught by my friends as soon as I walked into the cafeteria.  Just as before, it would have been suspicious if I ducked away from them to go talk to her: my friends wouldn’t let me, and she would know something was up.  Still, at least I knew she was here today so I still might be able to “accidentally” run into her.  Throughout lunch I unabashedly glanced at her, imagining I was one of the french fries as it went between her lips or the mashed potatoes on her fork, and barely touched my own food.

 

For the rest of the day, every time I turned a corner I expected Meredith to be there, giddy with anticipation instead of dreading it for a change.  Alas, it was never her, just a crowd of people I had to dodge on the way to class.  I escaped notice despite my odd behavior, and went back to coasting through when class started.  The closer it got to the end of the day the more concerned I became that I was going to reach the weekend without getting shrunk again.

 

The final bell rang, and just before the melancholy hit I was struck by an epiphany that just might save my weekend.  Early in the year I had stayed late to help an underclassman with their geometry, and I had to walk past the yearbook room on the way out.  When I walked past the door Meredith shoulder-checked me hard enough to knock me down, then put a boot on my chest so she could mock me.  If she was still doing yearbook, I just might have a chance.

 

I hurried there and cased the room through the open door on the first pass.  Meredith was in there, her eyes focused on the screen in front of her, but there were two other people with her.  She wouldn’t do it if anyone else could see, I knew, so I began walking around the block of classrooms as though I were on patrol.  Every time I passed the room I scoped it out, giving a quick glance to see whether she still had company.

 

It took about half an hour until she was finally alone in there, still working diligently at the desk.  However, I could not simply walk in there and ask her to shrink me.  The game would be up, and I would never hear the end of it.  Instead I began walking back and forth in front of the door, taking a couple minutes to turn around each time.  Eventually she was bound to leave and I would have to blurt out whatever lie I thought of in the moment for why I was there.

 

On one of my passes a behemoth rushed at me, slamming into me hard enough to knock me on my back.  As soon as I landed it was on top of me, pinning my arms at the elbows and sitting hard on my stomach.  As I groaned in pain a face drew close to mine, and when I could focus again I found myself looking up into a pair of dark brown eyes.  Somehow, Meredith had gotten the drop on me again.

 

“Funny seeing you again, huh?” she asked, leaning in closer.  “What, four days in a row now?”

 

“Bad luck, I guess,” I answered with a grimace.  Despite her figure, she was quite heavy.

 

“Pretty big reversal in fortune,” Meredith replied.  “I don’t see you one time for a month, and then I get four days in a row.  That’s a hell of a coincidence, isn’t it?”  She leaned in closer, taking some of the weight off my chest, and moved a hand to stroke my cheek, though she quickly replaced it with a knee to keep me pinned.  “I think there’s something else going on.”

 

I gulped.  Had she figured it out so soon?  “Uh, what’s that?”  I tried to sound clueless.

 

“Come on, don’t play dumb,” Meredith cooed, moving a finger along my chin.  “You’re much smarter than you are tall.  One day I shrink you, and then you start showing up in the least expected places?”  She sank down, straddling my chest.  “That’s too perfect to be a coincidence.”

 

“I-I don’t know what you’re getting at,” I lied.  Her expression told me she was no more convinced than I was.

 

“Okay, I get it, little guy.”  She was being unusually understanding, but I still winced when she flicked my chin up and held it there with one finger.  “You don’t want to say it first because you’re ashamed, nervous, confused, so I’ll say it.”  Her lips curled up in a smug smile, and her voice dropped to a whisper.  “You like it when I shrink you, don’t you?  You think it’s so fucking hot to see me as a giantess, knowing that I could splatter your guts all over my shoe without a thought, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.”

 

I swallowed hard again, letting the silence resonate.  “H-how did you…” I finally squeaked, but she didn’t let me finish, pulling the finger from my chin and moving it onto my lips.

 

“You weren’t exactly subtle,” she teased.  “I saw you trying to find me the other day, thinking you were sly, I just out-maneuvered you.  Then I felt you watching me at lunch, but more my food than me, like you were fantasizing about being it.  I also noticed you walking back and forth just now for like, forty-five minutes.  You should have just come in and asked me to shrink you, save us both some time.”  She leaned in closer and slid the tip of her nose along mine.  This was the closest she had ever been to me without making me collapse in pain.  “That, and I saw your boner yesterday and felt it against my skin.”  I blushed and tried to turn away, but she grabbed my jaw and held my face toward hers.

 

“Don’t be embarrassed,” she started, her voice oddly comforting.  “You find me hot, and you find giant me hotter, it’s fine.”  Meredith dropped back to a whisper and brushed her fingers against my chin.  “You do like me, don’t you?”  She sounded so sure of herself, but even without her confidence I agreed with her.  Before I could answer though she leaned in just a bit further, touching her lips against mine for a moment then pulling back.  I was still pinned and couldn’t even lean up, so I did my best to raise my head to keep our lips together as long as possible.

 

When the kiss ended, Meredith quietly perched over me, looking into my eyes with a predator’s hunger.  I expected her to start laughing at any moment, to berate and insult me for thinking that was real and not just her messing with me again.  That never came.  Instead, she brushed my hair back and leaned in again, kissing me much more forcefully than before.  We laid there, her leaning over me, our tongues flickering into each other’s mouths for several minutes before she set a hand on my shoulder and forced me back to the ground.

 

“Believe it or not, little guy,” Meredith began, her pupils wide, “you’re my first real kiss.  You know, because it’d be fun, not just so I could make fun of the guy later.”  I could scarcely believe this was happening, and weirdly enough, I didn’t feel like I was just going along with it.  She hadn’t been messing with me yesterday after all.  Or she had.  The whole situation was very confusing, but I had to come to terms with the fact that I’d had a crush on my bully for years and only realized it when she could crush me.

 

That’s when I noticed Meredith getting heavier on my chest.  Larger.  Taller.  I opened my mouth to yelp but she secured my silence with her lips, pouncing on me in a moment of surprise.  She gently placed a hand on the side of my face and I could feel it getting longer while my body slid between her legs.  Her weight kept me pinned against the floor, and if I had no chance of moving her before it was hopeless now.  As far as I was concerned, no force in the world could lift her off me.

 

Not that I wanted one to, anyway.  We were alone and making out on the school’s floor while I could physically feel her control over me increase.  Maybe not the most romantic or storybook scenario, but it was perfect for me.  I slid an arm around her chest to help hold me up and found that my fingers barely reached her back.  Her lips reached the point where they enveloped mine, and the hand holding me steady was longer than my face.  None of this deterred me, however, and I wanted to lose myself in the moment.  In Meredith.

 

The smaller I got the more intense she became, and I found myself squeezed tight with just one arm while her lips encompassed my nose and chin, stretching across my whole face.  I tried to match her intensity, but she made it clear who was in charge, easily overpowering me with a push forward.  My feet slid underneath her breasts while her lips covered my entire face, and the hand beside me was more like a wall.  If this didn’t stop soon I was going to be in grave danger, and I welcomed it.

 

Several seconds later the hand beside me turned, and Meredith’s long fingers wrapped around my body.  She pulled me away from her face and held me against the ground, then the world spun chaotically.  Loud thuds came from the floor and I heard the scrape of denim against denim, then my stomach dropped when she stood to her monolithic height.  Meredith held me at chest level so she could look down at me with her playful chocolate eyes and let out a short, rumbling titter.  This was it, when she declared the whole thing was a trap I had blundered into, nothing more than a trick to deflate my self-esteem.

 

“You’re like a doll,” she proclaimed, and used a fingertip on her free hand to rustle my hair.  “I haven’t played with dolls in years, but… I think I like playing with you.”  Meredith leaned forward so her face loomed over me even more, her pupils still wide.  “How about it, little guy?  Want to be my dolly?”  Her voice was low even for her size, like she was trying to be seductive, and it was absolutely working for me.

 

For a moment, I puzzled over what she meant.  Did she want me to be a toy for her?  Her property?  Was this her way of asking me to be her boyfriend?  Then I realized I didn’t give a fuck.  She was the only one who could shrink me, giving me that strong, primal rush I craved.  “Yeah,” I said.  “I’m your doll.”  Maybe I’d regret it later but clenched in her hand and looking up at her, so powerful and statuesque, I could have done no other.

 

She smiled, and I think it was the first time she’d ever done it just out of happiness, no cruelty or malice involved.  “Thanks, little guy.”  No insults or teasing, just a thank you?  This was a side of Meredith I had never seen before.  “You know, I’ve been thinking.”  Her hand gave me a light squeeze, the closest she could get to a hug.  “What I said yesterday, about leaving you small.”  My ears perked up.  “I want to, but I also know that’s a huge step from playing with you for a few minutes and putting you back.”  Meredith was being unusually circuitous, like she was nervous, maybe even vulnerable and scared.  “So how about, like, a trial period, you know?  You can spend the weekend with me, tiny as I can get you, and if you don’t like it, we can go back to how it was before.  But before you answer, just imagine me towering over you being the first and last thing you see before going to bed, how small that’d make you feel.  Cool, huh?”

 

I didn’t need that last bit of encouragement; I was on board from the start.  Even if it went poorly, I would probably want to stay shrunken.  There was no feeling like it, and it would be a so much more thrilling, if shorter, life than I had been leading.  My mind could not help but view her request through a different lens, stripping away all the talk about her shrinking me.  We had just spontaneously made out, and then she invited me to stay the weekend at her house.  “I want to spend the weekend shrunken with you so bad,” I began.  “I want to be at your feet, at your mercy, more than I’ve wanted anything else.  But something just…”  I couldn’t bring myself to outright say I thought she was messing with me.  It would’ve been justified after all the abuse, but she seemed more genuine in the past five minutes than she had in the past five years.   “Like, are we dating now?”

 

Meredith looked like a deer in headlights, then furrowed her brow in consideration.  “Huh, I never thought about it,” she answered.  “Never thought about you like that either until now.”  A contemplative rumble came from her throat while she thought it over.  “I guess so?”  She thought about it for a second, then a smirk tugged up at her lips.  “Yeah, I guess we are.  I mean, as much as someone like me can be dating a pipsqueak like you.”  Her lips engulfed my head in a big, wet kiss, and she went back to gazing at me happily.  “I’ve never dated anyone before though, so…”

 

She gave me another quick, light squeeze, then burst out into nervous laughter.  “My first boyfriend is the size of a doll!” she proclaimed, still laughing.  “I’m holding him in my hand right now!”  No one was around to hear, but she seemed to find the very act liberating.  Meredith was even more excited about this than me, and I was thrilled to have a giantess for a girlfriend.

 

Meredith tilted her head down so that she could look down at me directly with a mischievous expression.  “You want to be smaller though, don’t you?”  I nodded my head vigorously, but she already knew what my answer would be.  “I figured as much, because it’s what I want too.  Just hold tight and I’ll get you as small as I can, okay?”

 

She began growing again, much more rapidly this time it seemed, though with less distance for me to go even the smallest difference was noticeable.  Her hand quickly engulfed me as I reduced in size and she clenched it around me, making sure I would not slip through it and fall to the floor.  One enormous brown eye peered down at me through the top of her fist so she could watch my progress while I got smaller, until I was securely in the middle of her palm.  That seemed to be about as small as Meredith could get me, for now at least, and I already felt puny and powerless in her grasp.

 

The world seemed to rotate with her hand, and a burst of light struck me when she opened her fingers.  Meredith’s face was there to greet me, with two dark orbs high above pointed down.  “This is so cool,” she whispered, buffeting me with her voice.  “My first boyfriend is just a tiny little thing, totally in my power, and he fits in the palm of my hand.”  She sounded astonished, like it still hadn’t dawned on her.  Or maybe she was still reassuring herself that I had accepted.

 

“And my first girlfriend is a massive giantess, who can squash me at any time but chooses not to.”  I’d held that back until I was sure she wasn’t just fucking with me, since a high school senior who’d never had a girlfriend was almost unheard of.  “And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

Meredith leaned forward, bringing her face closer to me, and I realized that now her lips were taller than me.  She paused, considering me hungrily while I looked like a morsel in her hand.  Her mouth advanced toward me, and I reassured myself that if this was all a massive scam, just a long con so she could eat me, it’d be worth it.  Instead her lips puckered forward and she planted a quick kiss that ran the length of my body before pulling back.

 

“I like you, little guy,” she said, grinning.  “I have for a while, but… expressing your feelings is hard, you know?”  I understood her all too well, and knew that sometimes feelings could be confusing or even conflicting.  “Especially when it’s… like… well, you know, right?”

 

“Like you can’t let people see you not berating and humiliating me because that’s what everyone’s used to?” I offered.

 

“Yeah, like I said, you know,” Meredith confirmed.  “Look, we’ll have all weekend to talk about this, at least.  Why don’t we go back to my place and let what happens happen, hm?”

 

A weekend alone with my own private giantess?  I would have jumped at that offer even if it were given by my worst enemy, which in some aspects it had been.  “What’re we waiting for?” I asked.  “You’ve got all the cards, and me, in your hand.”

 

She smirked and nudged me with a finger.  “Funny, too.  Good trait for a tiny man.”  Meredith’s fingers folded around me, holding me snugly against her palm, and she began walking.  Warmth radiated from both sides, and she went to great pains to keep me steady so it wasn’t an uncomfortable ride.  I still could not believe that I was going home with the person who had been, until an hour ago, my most vicious bully, but I was learning that life worked in strange ways.  I only hoped she was genuine about all this, and I would live to remember this weekend.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!

Plaything by Vintovka

Meredith kept me wrapped in a loose fist the whole way to her home, with slivers of light coming between her fingers illuminating my surroundings.  Her palm was surprisingly soft, with some callouses at the base of her fingers.  I had seen her hand up close many times before while she held me at arm’s length so she could tease me, but this was an entirely different level of detail.  Every wrinkle and line on her hand was clearly visible, and it felt like I was in a room with walls covered in eggcrate.

 

When her fingers finally swung open I was stunned by the sudden rush of light, but when my eyes adjusted I saw Meredith looking down at me from the peak of her mountainous body.  She cupped her palm around me so I was at the bottom of a basin and raised it to her face so that she could get a close look at me.  Two hungry brown eyes bore down on me, and the wall behind me kept me from scooting away.  “We’re gonna have so much fun,” she proclaimed, her powerful voice blasting me with hot air.  A titanic finger slid over the basin’s wall and batted me back and forth a few times before retreating.  “Just gimme a sec to get more comfortable.”

 

Her hand conveyed me an arm’s length away from her face then turned sideways, dumping me out of her palm and onto a broad wooden plain.  This was the first time I’d seen much of her below the neck, so I took the chance to look her tremendous form up and down.  She had a black mesh undershirt with holes for her to hook her thumbs through on underneath a white Operation Ivy shirt, and her dark blue jeans with gaping holes at the knees were secured with a studded belt.  Long fingers tugged the dirty white laces of her faded, worn, and scuffed black hi-top Converse out of their knot, then she yanked them off and tossed them onto the floor with a thud, leaving her with just thick black socks on her feet.

 

I took the time to survey her room, as well.  It was smaller than I expected, but that may have been an impression from the clutter.  The peach-colored carpet was covered with discarded clothing, with a large pile of it on the floor of her open closet.  Against the far wall was a chipped and stained desk strewn with soda cans and old dishes arranged around a monitor and keyboard.  In the middle was a large unmade bed, its black comforter loose and revealing an ocean of white sheets.  Most likely I was standing on her dresser, though the towers of books and loose papers not far from the edge made me think she just used it as an extra place to stack things.

 

In two steps Meredith stood in front of me, and I gazed up the cast torso casting a shadow over me.  She smirked as her eyes fell upon me and boomed, “But what am I going to do with you, little man?”  The way she said it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  “Anything, that’s what.”  Her lips broadened into a full smile lighting up her face.  I was in no position to argue, not that I would have anyway.  This was what I wanted, right?

 

Somehow her hand snuck up on me, and I let out a little gasp when I saw her fingers poised over me like a claw.  They descended toward me, and Meredith’s thumb and forefinger carefully pinched the collar of my shirt.  She plucked me off the dresser, letting me dangle in her grip as she carried me to her face.  When she stopped, I was close enough that her face dominated my view while she held me in front of the tip of her nose.

 

For a moment she let me hang there, relishing her dominance over me.  “Don’t think I’ll go easy on you just ‘cause we’re dating now,” she said, and the force of her voice made me start swinging.  A single finger, half of the black polish on its nail chipped away, batted me hard enough that I almost swung out of her grip before coming forward again like a pendulum.  “That’s half the fun of this.”

 

Suddenly her fingers released me, and I plummeted toward the floor with a scream.  Fortunately it was a brief fall, and a discarded sock cushioned my impact.  I did not even have time to get up before Meredith leaned over and seized it with her fingers, then yanked it out from under me.  Briefly I was dragged along with it but I soon tumbled off, bouncing along the cotton before landing back on the floor.  She tossed it aside to join the laundry in a different part of her room and turned her attention back to me.

 

She curled her toes in the sock before me, and I was close enough to hear it scratch against the carpet.  After a moment they uncurled and stretched, rising far over my head before they came crashing back down.  Her toes fidgeted, bounced, and drummed against the floor with a steady, constant rhythm.  I watched them impatiently dance, the largest one taller than me, entranced by the movement.

 

They stretched up again, farther than I thought they could go, and hammered back down.  Meredith’s big toe caught me off-guard and knocked me over, and I was pinned helplessly beneath it.  My head just poked out from under the massive digit and I looked up at Meredith, proudly beaming down at me trapped by her foot.  She rubbed it back and forth, pressing down so it drove me deeper into the carpet.  At any moment she could press down a little harder and I would be flattened, and we both knew it.

 

Instead her toes curled again, pushing down on me hard enough to make me wince, then lifted and stretched over me again.  This time I was completely covered, my entire body at the mercy of her enormous foot.  She dragged her foot over me using only her toes to pull it forward, giving me the full tour of her size 13 foot while her sole repeatedly flipped me over.  Every time she moved a loud scrape punished my ears and I was subjected to some light battery.  Between each movement I tried to struggle my way free, or at least get some more room to breathe, but the foot’s tremendous weight made it impossible to do more than merely squirm.

 

It took a while, but I finally felt the rounded bottom of her heel atop me.  Meredith lifted it, getting her foot as vertical as it could go, and I went along with it.  I could just see over the curve of her heel, and I saw her looking down at me stuck to her foot.  She let out a rumbling giggle at the sight, then lifted her foot from the carpet.  Her toes tapped the floor several times, finally shaking me free, then she pulled it back over me so she could set it back down in front of me.

 

Seeing Meredith at her full, monolithic stature was a different level from standing on her dresser.  At her feet I felt the whole force of her enormity.  I was nothing compared to her, and she was everything.  How could I think any different?  She had just pinned me with one toe, and the only thing that saved me was her grace.

 

“Get up,” she demanded from on high, and I quickly complied.  My feet sank into the threadbare carpet, and I kept looking at her in awe.  “Now that you’re so familiar with my feet, maybe you’d like to spend more time with them, hm?”  Without saying anything else Meredith’s foot shot forward, striking my whole body with her toe.  I was lifted off the ground and thrown away from her, then rolled end over end when I landed.  Her foot slid back to its spot and she chuckled.

 

“Why are you just staring at me like you’ve got a death wish?” she asked.  “Run!”  I did not want to get in the habit of disobeying giantesses, so I turned and sprinted away from her.  The carpet seemed to grab at my feet as I went, making me work harder to get through it with any speed.  Not too far ahead were some crumpled-up clothes from this week forming a wall, and I wondered how far I could actually get.

 

As far as Meredith wanted to let me, it turned out.  After a few seconds of me struggling with the carpet she brought her foot down in my path, and I was unable to stop before colliding with the black cotton wall.  She flicked her foot to the side and her instep sent me staggering away.  I recovered after a moment and continued course away from her, not wanting her fun to stop.  For that matter I was having a blast, too.

 

Meredith watched me scurrying through the carpet a few seconds longer, enough for me to make it about six inches, before striking again.  Her other foot swiped low, just missing my head as it soared above, before she set her toes down in front of me.  Then she began dragging her foot back, with me right in its path.  I turned on my heel and ran parallel to it, then leapt forward just when it was about to overwhelm me.  It just missed, and Meredith proclaimed in surprise, “Looks like you’re not totally helpless after all!”

 

My evasion had brought me close to a large pile of yellow fabric – the skirt I had been trapped beneath for a day – and I figured I could just make it inside.  I dashed forward as the shockwave from her heel slamming down reached me, and the floor creaked when she shifted her weight.  Without risking a look back I dove into the hole for her waist, rolled past the waistband, and made it into the skirt proper.  Meredith’s socked foot slammed down behind me, blocking part of the way out, and I started toward the hem.  Hopefully, the risk of her actually smashing me would be enough to keep her from trampling the skirt with me inside, and I could make some headway without having to worry about getting stepped on.

 

“Damn, I really should clean this place up,” Meredith muttered, pulling her foot away from the opening.  Thinking I had escaped for the moment I slowed my pace, hoping I’d have a chance to catch my breath.  Her skirt was a bizarre sort of cave for me, with a low, wavy ceiling.  Some light came through both ends, and I could see the rolling terrain around me.  To my surprise I was heavy enough to flatten out the cloth as I walked over it, though I tried to keep to the stability of the gullies.

 

The ceiling suddenly raised to a peak, throwing me from my feet when the rest of the skirt bent up with it.  I felt my stomach lurch as the skirt was lifted from the ground, and I saw Meredith’s gigantic body racing by during my ascent.  When it came to a sudden stop I was tossed into the air from inertia, then landed back on the cloth floor.  It was soft enough not to hurt me, merely catch me, and the garment began swaying gently.

 

Meredith’s face appeared at the opening and her eager brown eyes easily found me.  “There’s a tiny little man living in here!” she exclaimed in mock shock.  “Might have a full infestation on my hands.  I’ll check after dealing with this one.”  She grabbed the waistband with one hand so her skirt would unfurl, and I started falling back to the floor.  Her hand appeared below me, opened wide like a landing pad, and I slammed right into her palm.  Long fingers immediately swung shut around me, keeping me from bouncing off, then opened again once I came to a stop.

 

The empty circus tent of a skirt fell to the ground with a light thud and Meredith raised me up to her face.  She stared at me up close, taking some time to savor the sight of me stuck on the vast field of her palm again.  “Trying to hide in my clothes, huh?” she began smugly.  “Bet you’d like to spend more time in my skirt, wouldn’t you?”  Meredith leaned forward and nudged me with her nose, pushing me toward her fingers before pulling back.  “I’ll see what I can do later.  But for now… You don’t get out much, so you must play games, right?”

 

“Yeah, who doesn’t?” I answered, confused.  I’d gotten a pretty good view of her room earlier and hadn’t seen a console, much less a TV.  Unless she wanted me to watch while she played on the PC I’d be left out of her games, and that didn’t really jive with her style.

 

“I figured, you little fucking nerd,” she teased, mussing up my hair with a fingertip.  “Let me get it ready and we’ll play something.”  She reached to the left and I heard a click, then the TV screen started glowing.  It must have been blocked by one of the towers of books earlier, I realized while she dug around in the top drawer for controllers.  Two of them fit in her hand and she slid the drawer shut with a bang, then she took a seat on the foot of her bed and set a controller down beside her, with the other in her lap.

 

With her hand freed up it came back for me, and she focused on me intensely while she pinched me between two digits.  Carefully she lowered me down along the great length of her chest and set me down between two enormous thumb sticks on a plastic floor.  Each stick was as tall as me, and a cursory shove of one showed that it would take a lot of effort for me to move it.  Fortunately, Meredith was sitting cross legged and the controller was laid across her feet, with the sides braced against her thighs.

 

She picked up her controller and we got started.  “Figured I’d smash you metaphorically before doing it literally,” she declared, moving the sticks at a whim compared to me.  I gave up after a few seconds of trying and failing to budge one, and just walked over to push the X button by leaning onto it with all my weight.  Whatever the default option was, I would do no worse with it than anything else.  Hell, I didn’t even know what game we were playing yet.

 

It turned out to be some sort of racing game, which surprised me: usually people who played these were into cars, and I had no idea Meredith was interested in them.  Then again, I didn’t know much of what she liked except for punk bands and tormenting me.  Due to my size, I was unable to do anything but push one button and drive in a straight line.  I couldn’t even reach another button, let alone the control sticks, and even if I could I’d only be able to move one at a time.

 

Meredith was doing much better than me, though that bar was set pretty low.  She focused intently on the screen, making the occasional grunt with the tip of her tongue poking out between her lips.  After a few minutes she got so caught up in it that she must have forgotten I was there.  Her body leaned left and right with each turn, sending me sliding and tumbling over the controller with her movement.  I tried to grab onto a button as I slid past, but my hands slipped off the smooth plastic and I continued being tossed about.  By sheer luck I ended up wedged inside the well of a control stick, and I was able to stay in there for the rest of the race.

 

I knew it was over when the world stopped rocking.  “Looks like I beat you pretty badly, huh?” Meredith bragged.  It was hardly a significant feat, since I was incapable of turning, but she already knew that.  Her fingers came down to pull me from my hiding spot, and when she had me in her clutches asked, “Wanna race again?  I’ve already established that I can dominate you, so I’ll let you help me this time.”  There was no point in debating, of course, since she had already made up her mind, though I was unsure just how I would be contributing.

 

She set me down next to the square button and released me, then perched her thumb in the middle of all the buttons.  “Okay little guy, I’m gonna let you be my brake boy.  When I say so, just mash down that button as hard as you can until I tell you to stop.  Think you can handle it?”  I nodded my head, though I was unsure.  If it went anything like last time, I’d be thrown off the controller in no time.  “Yeah, we’ll see.”  She had her doubts too.

 

The controller jolted and shook while she went through the menus again, making me feel unsteady already.  When it started again Meredith tightened her grip enough that I heard the plastic creaking in her grip, and I tried to brace myself.  “Now!” she barked shortly after starting, and I dutifully leaned on the button with all my weight.  “Stop!” came a moment later, and I leaned back.  Before I could steady myself she pitched to the side, throwing me onto my back.  I slid into the start button which kept me from falling off entirely, but I was unable to get back to my feet.

 

“Now!” Meredith called again, but I was in no position to do anything.  She figured it out quickly and mashed it with her thumb, but the controller tilted again, spilling me toward her hand.  Her thumb released the button just as I reached it and I rolled over the rounded surface, then it straightened.  Meredith’s thumb darted back and forth above me, slamming down on the buttons with more force than I could imagine.  All it would take was one slip and “button mashing” would take on a new meaning.

 

She continued tilting the controller, subjecting me to her whims as she did.  I was gravity’s plaything, unable to resist being tossed around by Meredith’s minor shifts.  Her thumb continued flying between buttons, hitting them faster than I could follow, and I was bounced helplessly along with her thumb often acting as a backstop on both ends.  My luck could not last forever, though, and I found myself sprawled over a button as her thumb raced toward it.  The whorls of her thumbprint blocked the edge of my vision, and with one heroic last effort I shoved myself off to the side.  A loud clack rang out when she hit the button and the tip of her thumb pressed against me, but fortunately I was not beneath it.

 

I tried my best to stay on the platform, but it was a losing battle.  One more jolt to the right and I tumbled off, landing on the denim below.  Though I was still subject to Meredith’s leaning I soon found a valley between two wrinkles and slid in, using the walls to stay in place.  She paid me no attention, her focus still directed at the game, and I simply stared into her eyes from below.

 

When it was finally over, she set both controllers to the side and glanced down at me.  “Guess it was a little too much for you after all, huh?” she asked smugly.  “I’m not mad.  Not even disappointed, really.  You did exactly what I expected a pipsqueak like you would.”  She dug a finger between the wrinkles where I had taken refuge and cocked the tip back.  After a moment it shot forward, striking me with intense force and dislodging me from my spot.

 

As I flew through the air I heard Meredith laugh.  My body went in a low arc, and I struck the covers with enough speed that I continued skidding toward the edge.  Desperately I tried to slow down, grabbing at the threads and fabric as I went, but only managing to hurt my hands.  Fortunately, I plowed into a raised dune supported by her sheets, and that was enough to bleed off enough speed to roll to a stop.

 

The instant I stopped Meredith toppled over toward me.  Her titanic body crashed against the mattress, making the springs squeal as it bounced under her weight.  Meredith’s head landed right in front of me, creating a crater wide enough that I ended up perched on the rim.  She looked at me with a grin and half-closed eyes, then brushed a lock of brown hair out of her face.  It seemed like she had dropped the cruelty act and was just happy to see me.

 

“You.  Are.  So.  Small,” she proclaimed with a giggle.  It was hardly news, but between what she said the way she said it made it the most interesting thing I’d heard in my life.  I looked up and down her face, taking in the way the light hit it and how relaxed she looked, like it was the first time she was really content.  “I bet I could overpower you with my little finger.”

 

We both knew she could, but I wanted her to prove it.  “I’ll take that bet,” I replied.  “What’re the terms?”

 

“Well,” Meredith began, drawing it out, “it’s getting pretty close to bedtime, so if you win, I’ll let you sleep wherever you want.  But if I win, you have to sleep wherever I tell you to.  Sound good?”

 

It was risky, because she could think of some pretty nasty places for me to spend the night.  On the other hand, I wanted to see what she could come up with.  “Yeah, I’ll take that.”  I had no idea where I’d want to sleep that would be safe with her around, but I could figure something out.

 

Meredith slapped a hand down on the comforter in front of me, hitting me with a rush of air and a powerful wave that traveled through her mattress.  She rotated her hand so that her pinky was facing me and smiled confidently.  Her little finger tapped the surface twice, then she boomed, “You ready, little man?”

 

I dropped down into a fighting stance like I’d seen people do in movies and called out, “Bring it!”  No sooner had the words left my mouth than her hand surged forward, striking me in the chest with the tip of her pinky.  I tried to grab on but the force threw my hands wide, and Meredith shoved me over.  She set the finger down atop me, holding me against the comforter.  Desperately I tried to push it off, but it was three times as tall as me and the same width, and when I tried to squirm out from under she simply pressed down harder.

 

After three seconds under her pinky Meredith lifted it off me.  “Pin!” she declared, as though it were a great feat of strength.  “Now I get to decide where you sleep.”  The amount of self-satisfaction dripping from her voice was almost sickening, but I was still into it.  She’d known all along how this would go, and just wanted another chance to showcase her dominance.

 

“And where’s that?” I asked.  Part of me wanted it to be the worst place imaginable, just so she’d have to force me.

 

“I’ll tell you in a bit,” Meredith whispered coyly.  “Right now, I want to play with my little man.”  The last thing I saw before her hand engulfed me was her glib, playful smile.  In the darkness the world seemed to spin around me, until I no longer knew which way was up.  A great amount of rustling and creaking springs reached me in her enclosed fist, then suddenly everything went quiet.  Her fingers opened enough for me to slip through them, and I landed on a soft, white cotton surface, with her hand spread out behind me like a wall.

 

“Welcome to my tummy, little guy,” Meredith said, following it with a giggle.  Every syllable made the ground beneath me rumble like a massage chair.  “It’s weird to have you on top of me for a change, but I doubt you’d be able to hold me down make me beg for mercy.”  She had done that to me more times than I could recall, and the thought of me doing it back, especially now, was laughable.

 

“I’d like to give it a shot,” I offered.  “Give me a chance to redeem myself from earlier.”  I was hoping I could goad her into putting me under her thumb again.

 

“Nice try,” she chided, plucking me up with two fingers.  She moved me until I was suspended above the ridge of her breasts with only her fingers keeping me aloft and ran a finger down the length of my body.   “But I don’t have anything to prove to you.”  Meredith punctuated her sentence by tapping me with a fingertip, and her grasp kept me from crumpling beneath it.  “I am totally confident that I’ll dominate you in any physical contest.”

 

I was just as certain, but when she said it like that it sounded even more convincing, another demonstration of the absolute power she had over me.  “Well then,” I started.  I tried to make my voice as seductive as hers, but I severely doubted I achieved the same effect.  “What are you going to do with me?”

 

“Like I said,” Meredith began.  She smiled broadly so I could see her white teeth behind her enormous pink lips.  “I’m going to play with you.”  For once she held me with both hands, pinching half of me in each.  “You’re my doll, and I have total control of you.”  Playfully she grabbed one of my arms and waved at herself with it.  “Yeah, don’t worry, I see you little guy!  In fact, I only have eyes for you.”

 

Meredith rustled my hair briefly, then went back to controlling my every movement.  “And you’re my biggest cheerleader, right?  Metaphorically speaking, of course.”  She tittered at her own joke, then began manipulating my arms and legs.  Her fingers forced me to go through the motions of a cheer while she cried out in a falsetto, “Me-re-dith!  Me-re-dith!  Here you’re the best giantess!”  Briefly she let go of me with a hand and placed it on her chest.  “Aw, you’re so kind little guy!  I consider myself kind of a big deal, but I’m glad you think so too.”

 

I bounced up and down on her chest, but I knew the movement came from her allowing me to do it.  “I mean, I don’t see any other giantesses here, so yeah!  Clearly you’re the best!” I replied.  She left herself wide open, and I couldn’t resist prodding her.

 

Meredith scoffed loudly, making me stagger on her chest.  “Such disrespect!” she protested out of false outrage.  “The best out of one, huh?  I know what that means.  Really, I ought to smash you for your impudence.”  She got that familiar mischievous look in her eyes and presented a hand toward me, with one finger poised to strike.  Her hand shot forward and the finger followed through, slamming into my chest.  I was thrown off her chest, flailing as I fell, to land on her tummy and somersault backward until I mercifully came to a stop.

 

“Hey, little guy?” Meredith began, making the ground beneath me vibrate in a remarkably pleasant way.  “I’m tired, so I’m ready to tell you where you’re sleeping tonight.”  She slapped her tummy with a loud thud, strategically positioning me between her thumb and index finger.

 

“Yeah?  Where?”  She could choose literally anywhere in the house, or in her yard.  I was at her complete mercy for the whole night, whatever she chose.

 

“I want you to sleep up here,” Meredith declared with a grin.  “With me.”  Her fingers closed around me, picking me up from her white shirt.  “More specifically, on me.  How’s that sound to you, hm?”

 

“I’m down with it,” I answered.  Sleeping atop a giantess, with her all around me, had just recently become a dream of mine, but it was my most intense desire.

 

Meredith gently stroked me in her grasp.  “Somehow I knew you would be,” she said, practically sinking into her own self-satisfaction.  “And I think you’ll like the spot I’ve chosen for you.”  She began moving me down along her tummy, dragging me against her shirt, until I reached her jeans.  Then she dug a finger below her shirts and pulled them up like a pyramid, giving me a clear view of her broad, flat tummy.  Her vice grip moved me up into the space beneath her shirts and deposited me into her navel.

 

“Have a good night in my belly button, little dude,” she called, followed by a loud click when she turned off the light.  I heard a loud jingling, then a click when she freed her pants button from its hold.  Her hips shook from side to side while she freed herself from her pants, pitching me along with them, though I was able to stay secure in her navel.  “For real though, good night.”

 

I patted the skin nearest to me, to reassure me as much as herself.  “Night, Meredith.”  I curled up inside the small, circular divot in her flat tummy.  Her body heat warmed me from beneath, and the shirts from above helped trap it like a blanket.  I was out in just a few minutes, and Meredith followed soon after.

End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and don't be shy about leaving reviews!

Consummating by Vintovka

I awoke to Meredith’s finger prying me out of her belly button, followed by her grabbing me with her fingers.  She pulled me out from beneath her shirt and gave me a quick smirk despite the early hour.  A low moan escaped from her throat while she looked at me, trying to focus on my puny form in her fingers.  “Oh hey there, little guy,” she said sleepily.  “Hope you slept well.”

 

“On you, who couldn’t?” I asked, bobbing between her fingers.  It really had been one of the most restful nights I’d had in a long time, despite the general unrest about sleeping while engulfed by another person.  Despite all my time with Meredith making me feel tiny, I had never actually woken up puny.

 

“Aw, you’re sweet,” she replied, smiling.  Her voice was still low and hoarse since she had just woken up.  “I think you’re the only person who’d say that though.”  I felt remarkably comfortable between her fingers, and her low yet powerful voice only supported that.  She set me down on the sheets beside her, in the great shadow of her thigh beneath the sheets.

 

“Mm.  Look, little guy.  Think you’ll be okay without me for a few minutes?  I need to go shower and change.”

 

I could hardly stop her, even though I couldn’t partake in those joys myself.  “Yeah, I’ll just hang out on your bed,” I answered.  Without her help, I wouldn’t have been able to get down anyway.  Might as well go along with whatever she wanted.

 

“Thanks.  I’ll be back before you know it, alright?”  Meredith swung her legs off her bed, pitching me into the air when her thigh pulled the sheets tight.  I landed back on the mattress after she had already stepped off the mattress, and by the time I recovered the door was closing behind her.  The sudden absence of her warmth was a shock.  Compared to her comfort, room temperature was positively freezing.

 

I walked along the mattress where she had been laying, absorbing the warmth she had left behind.  There was a slight indentation left behind, making it easy to follow where she was as I followed the path of least resistance.  Her scent lingered even longer than her heat, inundating my nostrils as I traversed the imprint left behind by Meredith.  Even though I associated the smell strongly with my own suffering I took great pleasure in it, knowing it meant a firm pivot from the previous life where Meredith tormented me and my new life.

 

Before I even reached her pillows the massive door opened so she could pass through.  Despite her distance, I felt each one of her steps as she came toward me, accompanied by the deliberate slap of her feet on the carpet.  I watched her draw closer, looming ever larger as she approached.  Every one of her movements was magnificent, and I committed all of them to memory in case this all ended up being temporary.

 

Meredith took up a spot next to the mattress so she could look down at me like an infestation on her mattress.  “Hey down there, little guy!” she bellowed, her bright brown eyes on me intently.  “Hope I wasn’t gone long enough that you started missing me.”  She had on a white, form-fitting chemise and a pair of tiny black Adidas running shorts.  Her hair was wet and practically stuck to her shoulders, almost black from the moisture.  This was a large departure from her usual t-shirt and jeans at school. 

 

“Holy shit, Meredith!” I exclaimed.  “You’re… ripped!”  I stared up at her with wide eyes, admiring her physique.  For a while I had figured there was more to her immense strength than her size, but this was far beyond what I expected.  Honestly, it was a wonder that she hadn’t crushed me long before now.

 

Meredith was positively beaming at my adoration.  “Yeah, I’m kinda a big deal,” she boasted, flexing for me.  A bicep at least three times my size popped out and she planted a big wet kiss on it.  “Turns out, beating on you is pretty good exercise.  Then about an hour in the gym every day once you stopped being a workout for me and… yeah.”  She gave an exaggerated nod oozing with her overwhelming self-confidence.

 

“Speaking of…” she began slyly, leaning forward until her face was an inch or two from mine.  I marveled at the sheer size of it, basking in the warmth radiating from her.  A mischievous smile crept across her face and she whispered, “I could go for a bit of that right now.”  Meredith chuckled cruelly the whole time she stood back up and rested her hands on her hips, adding to her image as an imposing giantess.  The whole situation was like a drug for me, and I almost lost myself in her shadow.

 

By the time I snapped out of it Meredith had already turned her back to me.  I gaped up at her, marveling at her from her from her tree trunk thighs to the waterfall of dark hair atop the skyscraper.  My eyes invariably returned to her butt, big as a house and round as the moon, majestic as it hung over me.  As much as it had been on me, I’d never noticed how perfect it was.

 

As I looked at it in awe, Meredith’s butt seemed to be growing even larger.  No, not larger; closer.  The massive towers of her thighs collapsed toward me in a slow, controlled descent, and her shorts were pulled tighter against her butt.  The seam wedged itself between her buttocks, separating them as she sat.  Almost too late I realized that I was directly beneath it, and she was about to take sitting on me to hold me down to the next level.  Even if I had noticed earlier I would have stayed in place, reveling in my own helplessness against the crushing weight coming down upon me.

 

Meredith’s titanic ass set down on the mattress, trapping me beneath it amid the great squealing of springs and crunching of cloth.  One of her cheeks fell to each side of me, leaving me to get pinned inside her crack.  The pressure on top of me increased as she set more of her weight down on the bed, straining my body to the limit under the amazing power of her ass.  I wanted to surrender to the great force, give in to the desire to be smashed by a giantess, but knew I couldn’t.  There was so much more to experience, and I had only just been subjected to the totality of Meredith’s butt.

 

The mattress groaned in protest while Meredith pushed her weight down, forcing even more of it onto me.  She slowly grinded her ass on top of me, rotating my body along with her butt while simultaneously smushing me beneath her bottom.  A deep chuckle ran through her body, shaking my nearly flattened body along with it.  “Mm, there it is!” she declared, her resonating voice seeming to come from all around me.  “Finally, some comfort.  I could just sit here like this all day.”  Despite the immense pain I was in, I wished she would.

 

Springs cried out again, piercing my ears in the small cavity I had been forced into.  To my surprise – and in some ways, disappointment – the tremendous weight above me abated.  I was still penned in between Meredith’s buttocks, but it no longer felt like my ribcage was about to snap inward.  There was no light in my crevice, but I knew she was all around me.  “Oh, but this is much better.”  Every time she spoke it was like I was being assaulted all over by a guttural roar.

 

A round of metal wailing arose and I felt her colossal weight shifting again.  This time I rolled with the buttocks, and as the resplendent rear’s weight moved, I got dragged along with it.  After a few seconds there was no weight on me at all, though I remained attached to her shorts.  Meredith’s movement stopped, and I was bounced between her jiggling butt cheeks until they came to a rest too.

 

Freed from the prison of Meredith’s posterior, I was free to survey the great expanse before me.  Granted, I had seen this many times before while she sat on my chest and wanted to further humiliate me, but never like this before.  Her solid back stretched out like a great white plain in front of me, rivulets of dark hair streaming down onto it amid her eggshell skin.  Framed between her buttocks, it was among the most amazing things I had ever seen.

 

She rolled a little further to one side, forcing me to roll up the slope of her gigantic buttock.  Meredith gave it a quick flex, bouncing me off it and onto the other one.  Before I even came back out of the indentation she flexed that one too, shoving me back out to fly into the other one.  Meredith played with me using only her butt for a while, tossing me between her butt cheeks, but I was finally allowed to be pushed out normally so I could roll down the slope of her buttock and come to a rest in the middle of her tight, round ass.

 

Meredith was unable to suppress a titter, shaking my bones as I laid between her cheeks.  “Having fun with my butt, little guy?” she asked, barely able to keep from laughing.  “You’ve been down there for a bit now.  I admit that it’s pretty nice, but there’s more to me than just that, you know?”  It was the most comfortable place I had ever laid, but I had to admit she had a point.

 

The mattress rippled when she slapped it, shaking me along with her butt.  “Hey!  Little guy!” she snapped.  “You need a fucking engraved invitation or what?  Get up here with me!”  Meredith could have made that any clearer.  Apparently, she was done using her butt to play with me, and wanted to subject me to something else.  Though I wanted to spend more time among her buttocks, the promise of further domination intrigued me, and I set off toward her head.

 

I exited the valley of her ass onto her lower back, spanning the couple of steps of her soft, delicate skin between her shorts and top.  A great expanse of smooth, white fabric stretched out before me, gently sloping up toward her shoulders.  Trudging up her back was more of an ordeal than it should have been.  Though I kept to her spine so I could count the vertebrae as I passed them, I could not forget that it was several hundred feet for me.  That, combined with the steep incline as I passed between her shoulder blades, made the trek up her back especially unfortunate.

 

Meredith slapped her left shoulder with a powerful clap, drawing my attention to it.  She beckoned with a long, slender finger from it, enticing me to keep going.  “Come on, my teensy boyfriend,” she chided.  “Why don’t you come perch on my shoulder?”  I felt a second wind, and I began scaling her back with reckless abandon.  With each advance I was closer to where she wanted to me to be, climbing over the clumps of wet hair in my way.  Soon I was clambering over her bare skin, scrambling along the slope so I would not slide back down.

 

At last I came to a rest upon the broad, flat platform of her shoulder.  Her head slowly rotated until her chin was pointed right at me, then Meredith lowered it until it touched her shoulder too.  “Glad you could make it, pipsqueak,” she said, shifting her dark eyes down to me.  “I was starting to worry I’d have to come get you myself.”  I wanted her to grab me again and demonstrate how powerless I was compared to her, but the feeling was already impossible to shake while I stood on her shoulder.

 

“Since you came all this way, I figure we should do something together,” Meredith declared.  The force of her voice made me feel like my bones were spaghetti, quivering before her majesty.  “My first reflex is to swat you, but I think I can do better than that.”  Her pink lips spread in a broad smile, and I traced the lines of her lips from left to right.

 

While I was distracted by her smile her hand snuck up on me, and I was seized between her fingers.  Meredith plucked me off her shoulder and held me before her, beaming proudly with her complete control over me.  She looked down at me, at the base of her enormous, statuesque face, and puffed herself up from her dominance.  “Wanna watch some Netflix with me and chill, my bite-sized boyfriend?”

 

Obviously, I had no way out of this, since she already had me in her grasp.  Besides, if this was what she wanted to be our first date, of a sort, I didn’t want to refuse it.  “Yeah, I’m down with it,” I replied, knowing that I didn’t have much of a choice.  “And I’m fine with whatever you choose.”  My approval was only a formality, since she surely already knew what we would be watching.

 

“Well then, I’ll give you the best seat in the house,” Meredith said seductively.  The world descended into turmoil and her mattress screamed, then she was sitting upright.  She looked at me playfully dangling between her fingers, considering what she would do with me.  I looked her up and down, from her eager brown eyes to her blue shorts.  Whatever she chose, I would have to abide by it out of necessity.

 

Meredith moved me in front of her, holding me close to her collar bone.  Her face turned with me so that she could continue looking down at me clutched between her fingers.  “Yeah, I’ve got just the place for you.”  She rotated her wrist so I faced away from her, then opened her fingers.  I slipped from her grip and slid along her chest, slipping over her chest.  After a moment I found myself wedged into her cleavage, up to my armpits between her breasts.  Trapped between her breasts I did not try to escape, even after she gently tapped me with her hand to secure me amid her cleavage.  The world shifted around me again as I felt the intense forces of her walking forward, then the shock of her sitting down again ran over my whole body.

 

For a woman of her stature Meredith’s chest was moderately sized but being an inch tall changed my perspective.  Each boob was enormous, several times my size, and looking at them was more akin to watching the foothills of a mountain.  They were soft too, almost unbelievably so, practically untouched by anyone’s hands but hers.  With every one of her movements they jiggled a little bit, shoving me side to side before returning to a stop. 

 

I wanted to sink further down into her cleavage, be fully engulfed by it and lose myself down her shirt, but Meredith had other ideas.  She pressed them together, forcing me upward and making the already hot area sweltering.  With the intense spike in heat I tried to pull myself out a little, but my arms simply sank into the skin with no effect on me.  Fortunately she noticed my plight, and after a quick pinch I was merely up to my waist in her tits.

 

“So, whaddya want to watch, little guy?”  Her voice was incredible here.  Not only was it incredibly powerful due to her size and boosted by her confidence, but it was all around me like a warm hug.  I would’ve been fine just hanging out here while she read the phone book.

 

I was so aroused by everything happening that it took a few seconds to realize she had even asked a question.  “Oh.  Um, I don’t really care, whatever you choose,” I answered.  “You’re the one who can reach the mouse after all.”  The odds of me actually watching what she picked were miniscule, and I figured the same was true on her end.

 

My eyes lazily followed the cursor while she selected some sitcom, not really paying attention to what it was.  Once it started she leaned back into her chair, slouching a little so her breasts were smooshed together.  It only took a few minutes for her to begin tracing circles around me with a finger, tantalizing me with the digit.  Soon after that she put her fingers together and set them down on me, rubbing back and forth and mashing me against her tits.  With each pass of Meredith’s hand over me her breathing got a touch heavier, more labored.  She was getting aroused, too!

 

Meredith maintained the farce for the duration of an entire episode, pressing down on me harder every time her hand slid over.  As soon as the end credits started she shoved her fingers into her cleavage and forcefully dug me out, the tips of her fingers shaking.  She held me in front if her face, staring at me like a starved carnivore for several seconds.  Her pupils were dilated and her cheeks flushed while she made a conscious effort to control her heavy breathing.  “I… I saw our reflections, with you so small and helpless down there… and felt how puny you are under my fingers… and…”  Meredith’s breathy explanation trailed off when she had to take a long, ragged breath.

 

The next thing I knew her finger was pressed against me, with the nail digging into the waistband of my pants.  It took a couple of tugs, but they quickly gave way to the immense strength contained in just one of Meredith’s fingers.  While they fell to land on her thigh below she inhaled sharply, keeping my attention focused on her lips.  “I wanted to take this slow, little guy, I really did,” she began, “but I just couldn’t help myself.  Knowing you were so small, so tiny compared to me, got to me.  I know I can do anything I want to you, but I also know… you want it too, right?”  She looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer.  At least she was giving me the courtesy of a choice, even though it was obvious how I would answer.

 

“Yes, Meredith,” I said, trying to sound suave.  “Let’s fucking do it.”  A week ago, if she had looked at or talked to me like this, I would’ve hidden under a table for the rest of the day, fearing for my life.  Now, for better or worse, my life was in her hands, and I needed to trust her completely.  She wouldn’t actually harm me, would she?  I still had some suspicions that this whole thing was a ploy to get me off guard, and she was just waiting for the right moment to strike.

 

“I knew you did.”  She tried to sound cocky despite her state of clear arousal, giving her voice a strong dusky overtone.  “Just relax and don’t be scared, okay?  Unless you think that’ll help.”  Meredith’s mouth snapped open so fast I saw strings of saliva breaking, then rushed forward.  Her lips engulfed me, complete with a scarfing growl, before I even knew what was happening then closed around my legs, sealing me in.  An irresistible force pulled me in, accompanied by a loud sucking sound as Meredith slurped my legs in like a noodle.

 

Her tongue caught me, flattening so I could not bounce off it as I slid toward her gullet.  When I came to a stop her tongue raised like a hydraulic press, slamming me against the roof of her mouth.  Meredith held me there for a moment, making sure I was saturated with her saliva.  Once she was satisfied she began slowly moving her tongue back, pressing it hard against me so that her taste buds ground against my body.  It should have burned worse than anything, but with the slow, sensual movement of her tongue it was downright pleasurable.

 

Meredith’s tongue stopped, then started sliding forward again, pressing against me even harder.  As her soft, wet tongue moved around my body, I felt an undeniable twitch in my dick.  Moments later it happened again, stronger than the first time, and then again.  By the time her tongue reached her teeth again I was more than fully erect: I had never been so aroused in my life.

 

It started back, wrapped more tightly around me this time and moving faster.  When it started back forward, a little quicker now, I realized what was happening.  Instead of eating me like I had initially feared, she was giving me a blowjob the best way she could.  Her tongue pumped back and forth against me, moving faster each time, with a loud splorch from her saliva.  I gave in, letting her tongue have its way with me while I nothing against it, providing its own lubrication while bringing me closer to orgasm.

 

Finally, after a few dozen pumps with her tongue, I could not hold out any longer.  I came all over her tongue, spurting more than I had ever thought possible on the great pink tentacle.  With each twitch a little more came out, and Meredith eagerly slurped it up.  Her tongue relaxed, and when I was spent her lips opened again.  Two fingers came and plucked me off her tongue, brushing the strings of saliva away from me as they pulled me out of her mouth.

 

She looked at me between her fingers, drenched in her own saliva, with the hunger in her big brown eyes only somewhat abated.  Her fingers quivered with me in them, and I had to fight to keep my eyes on her.  Meredith was glowing, but with the way her eyes pierced me I sensed she wanted more.  “My turn now,” she boomed, shaking me from her sheer power instead of orgasmic bliss.  What did she mean, ‘her turn?’  She was a thousand times my size, how could I possibly –

 

Oh.  She began lowering me down her immense torso, and with her free hand she had pulled out the waistband of her shorts.  Meredith loomed increasingly larger to me as she drew me lower, helping me rally for another go as my mind processed my inability to do anything in the face of her enormity.  As she brought me closer to the opening in her shorts, however, I began to have doubts.  Could I pleasure this titanic woman, who had just pleasured me?  If I couldn’t, what would she do to me?

 

My questions faded as I descended into her shorts, overwhelmed by the task before me.  She wanted this and I was going to give it to her or die trying.  I drew closer to her vagina, then the free fingers on the hand holding me stopped.  Her fingers split the earth blow me, revealing pink tissue below the surface, and one finger went in to probe.  It dragged along her lips until it found the right spot, as evidenced by her whole body shivering.  Once her body calmed down she started lowering me toward that point, and I knew it was my time to perform for once.

 

Meredith guided me as close as she could before letting me go, dropping me into the slimy cavern below.  Her fingers kept the lips pried open, allowing me to see a little and keeping me from suffocating.  It took a second to get oriented – I had never stood in a vagina before, and health class diagrams had done little to prepare me for this – until I spotted where I should be heading.  A white sphere, about the size of a beach ball, hanging near the top.  If I were to have any hope of pleasuring her, I’d need to go for that bundle of nerves.

 

I fought my way toward it, doing my best to shake off the world around me quivering, until I wrapped myself around Meredith’s clitoris.  Everything around me immediately tensed up, and I was momentarily worried about getting crushed inside her vagina.  After a moment she relaxed, however, and I got to work.  To start I gently caressed it, giving it some light stimulation so I could acclimate to her muscles tensing around me without worrying about getting smashed by them.  Gradually I stroked it slower, longer, drawing out the contact and making her less likely to kill me with a sudden clench.

 

When I was comfortable I mounted her clitoris, wrapping myself around it as much as I could.  Meredith’s body went rigid for a moment, then I began thrusting at it, slowly at first, then gradually speeding up.  Meredith matched my speed, subconsciously thrusting along with me.  I felt her moan travel through her body, standing out among the tremors coming from other things.  A gout of liquid blasted me but I continued humping her clit, knowing I could do more.  The second gush did not discourage me, but after the third one her fingers seized me again, pulling me out of her vagina and closing it after me.

 

After a nauseating rush of movement I found myself back in front of Meredith’s face, her pupils wide while she panted for breath.  “Li… little guy,” she began, trying to find her breath, “that was… well, better than I thought.”  I was in her grip, dripping with her juices, for almost a minute before she thought to grab a tissue and wipe me off.  She apologized profusely while dabbing me dry, making sure not to apply too much pressure, and I leaned into the tissue to make sure everything from her was pulled away.

 

Once she had deemed me sufficiently dry, Meredith cupped her palm around me.  She leaned in and gave me a nice, long nuzzle, then pulled back a few inches.  “I’m glad you finally figured it out,” she said, her voice making my whole body tremble.  Then she pressed me into her soft, round cheek, pushing me into the warm skin.  “Even if I had to shrink you like five times before you did.”  Meredith let out a long, low sigh, and I realized this was the closest we would get to cuddling.  I embraced her cheek as I could, nuzzling her back even if she couldn’t notice it, and rejoiced in our post-coital bliss.

* * *

Once we had it figured out, the rest of the weekend fell into place.  Meredith would suck on me like a hard candy until I came, then take me below decks to hump her clit.  The only thing breaking it up was our snuggling afterwards, and the occasional need for food and drink.  Even that proved to me too much, and I found myself unable to resist kissing her between bites or when she rubbed her cheek against me.

 

Finally, sometime Sunday evening, we remembered we’d have to get back to our regular lives soon.  Meredith cupped me in her hand, holding me before her face so she could look down at me with her wide, anxious eyes.  “So, little guy,” she began nervously, “I know we’re dating, and we’ve fucked like ten times, but are we, like, dating dating?”

 

“What do you mean?”  I legitimately had no idea what she was getting at with this, and figured it was best to ask before answering.

 

“You know, we’re dating now,” she started, “while you’re tiny and I can smash you in my fist.  That’s not a threat, by the way, just me stating the obvious.  But are we actually, like, together?  Is the only thing keeping you here the fact that I can crush you at any time, or do you want to be with me?”

 

With how vulnerable and insecure she was, I knew that nothing she said was a threat.  All she wanted was some reassurance that I wouldn’t abandon her, given the chance.  “Meredith.”  I let her name hang there for a moment, letting suspense build.  “You’re beautiful, funny, smart, fit, sweet, and… I don’t even know why I’d say no, really!  You’re the whole package.  Are you worried about our history and how you used to beat me up and humiliate me?”

 

Meredith blushed and turned away from me.  “Yeah, kinda,” she replied.  “I know I should’ve told you how I felt before, but it’s just hard, you know?  That was the only way I could think to express myself, and it… wasn’t great.”  She actually seemed embarrassed for once, instead of her normal cocky self.  “I wish I could’ve told you how I feel years ago, but I couldn’t.  And once it became routine it was… well, routine.  I don’t feel great about it, but…”

 

I waved my arms so that she would let me speak.  “Hey, I know all that,” I said, standing in the middle of her palm.  “It was bad for me too, but I don’t blame you.”  My arms wrapped around Meredith’s pinky, holding it close in a hug.  “And I know it’s hard.  But if you hadn’t said anything, nothing would’ve changed, and we wouldn’t have had this amazing weekend together.  Would you rather dwell on the past, which we can’t do anything about, or think about the future, which is in our hands to decide still?”

 

She smiled, and for the second time ever I saw her do it out of pure joy.  “Thanks, little guy,” she said.  “I was worried about… well, you can guess, right?”  Meredith gave me a quick stroke with her finger, then she pulled it away again.  “I didn’t think you’d want to date me unless…”

 

“Unless what, I was tiny?” I interjected.  “Unless I didn’t have a choice?  No, you’re great Meredith, and I feel lucky that you want to date me too.  It’s unfortunate that it took you so long to tell me, but I understand that too.  I mean, put yourself in my shoes, and think about the absurdity of me walking up to you and asking you out, huh?  It just doesn’t work.”  I gave her pinky another quick squeeze to reassure her.  “But it does now, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

 

“I’m really glad to hear that,” Meredith said, continuing to stroke my back.  “I mean, you can’t just disappear in the middle of the school year, can you?  People would be suspicious.  And with college applications and everything going on, there’s a lot you have to do that you really can’t if you’re the size of a thimble.”

 

“I get that you’re nervous,” I started, nuzzling Meredith’s finger.  “And I don’t blame you.  But I promise, if you make me my regular size I’ll finish out the school year, and then we can talk about anything after.  I’ll even try to get into the same college as you.  I like when you make me tiny, remember?  I want to keep this going as long as we can.”

 

Meredith touched a hand to her chest and blinked rapidly.  “You… you mean it?”  I nodded, and she took a moment to collect herself.  “I… you’re great, you know that?”  She took another moment to collect herself.  “Would you… mind if I shrank you after class and took you home with me so we could hang out?  And on the weekends, too?  And would you eat lunch with me at school so I don’t feel like a total pariah?  And would you tell me it’s okay when I feel bad, and would you let me still bully you a bit, to keep up appearances and make me feel good?”

 

I smiled and patted her finger, giving her all the reassurance I could.  “I’ll do all those things for you, Meredith,” I told her.  “You don’t have to shrink me so we can hang out, but I won’t say no if you do.  I’ll eat lunch with you, hang out, spend time with you, and if you want to shrink me before any of that, I’m fine!  And if you want to keep bullying me, I know you have a reputation.  Just try not to hurt me too much, okay?  I need to be in good shape for our private time together, after all.”

 

Meredith leaned in and planted an enormous kiss on me, nearly sucking me off her finger.  “You’ve made me so happy!” she declared.  “You’re, like, the perfect boyfriend.  I could do so much to you, but right now I just want to snuggle with you.”  She closed her hand loosely around me and pressed me against her face, letting me rub against her nose and cheeks as she saw fit.  “Next time I bring you here I’ll have a whole terrarium set up for you, so you can go in there if you’re feeling uncomfortable, okay?”

 

I nuzzled her cheek and gave it a quick kiss, but in truth I was already imagining the fun we’d have in the future.  "Like I'd be uncomfortable with you."  Without a doubt, I was hers, and she was mine.  We drifted off to sleep, me clutched loosely in her hand, so we would be well-rested for the following Monday.

End Notes:

And that's the end!  A big thank you to everyone who read and reviewed, and the silent people who just read, too.  Now's the time to let me know what you thought of the story as a whole if you want.

 

I could honestly keep writing this for a while, there's a lot I can do with them still, but this story has already gone past its scope.  The last thing I want is for a fun, well-received story to turn into a quagmire that feels like a chore.  Meredith and her tiny boyfriend will come back in future stories, I promise.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8678