Gigantopia - The tallest MILF by Kurogane335
Summary:

Erwan, living at the outskirt of the fabled Gigantopia all his childhood, moved there at eighteen. Then, his life took a bad turn, and just as he believed he had finally started to find his groove, he discover that bigger surprised await in the biggest city on Earth !


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Gigantopia
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 65547 Read: 81782 Published: September 15 2019 Updated: December 02 2020
Story Notes:

Hello everyone !

It's not my first story, but I've started a new one on my Patron and felt that I should I least share the first chapter (and perhaps more, if you feel like it?). It's accessible - with all my other Patreon Exclusive stuff even at the lowest tier of pledge, if you're ever interested in reading it and asking for some commissions :) ! Here's the link : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

1. Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 - The End by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

First time doing a story at the first person, I hope I'll have nailed it :) 

Chapter 1

You’ve ever seen an ant? Not those big, bad, red – or black- ants, who are around a centimeter in length. No. The small ones, the ones in gardens in Europe and that, even for kids, are really small. Those who looks to be no more than four to, perhaps, five millimeters long. Ever seen those? Well, that’s great, because while I’m dangling upside down, help precariously hundreds of meters above the ground, I just realize that I’m smaller than them.

* * *

But I’m getting ahead of myself here, as usual. Perhaps presentations are in order? I think they are, but bear with me, everything here is kind of new to me. The name’s Erwan. Air Swan, but the “S” is silent, if you please. Not Ear Whine. Not at all. As my name would have indicated, two or three hundred years ago, I’m from Brittany. Today, we just call it, Westernmost Gigantopia, because of what happened, the Great Change, the Scaling Disaster. It has many names, really, but I won’t go too much into too much details about it. Everybody know about it, after all.

What you may not know, if you live outside of Gigantopia (which is basically ancient Europe, from the Atlantic to the Dniepr, Artic Pole to the Mediterranean Sea, by the way) is that Westernmost Gigantopia – like most of France and Spain, really (us natives call it West G – it’s shorter and cooler, right?) is really scarcely populated. Just like the South. It’s basically the beach stations for the big ones to come in. people like me, the so-called Normals, are basically here to maintain the roads and accommodations for our taller brethren. And I can tell you that it’s atrociously boring.

Most of the time, you’ll get mocked and ridiculed by Smalls. I think I hate them the most, because of their stupid name. Why would you call yourself Small, when you’re around twenty meters high, seriously!? And those ass, well, they know that apart from us, normies, they are at the bottom of the food chain, so they take their frustrations on us. At least, that’s what my ‘pa told me when I complained about a kid four time my size pissing all over the playground and sniping us while giggling. That’s really traumatizing, believe me!

Anyway, I got bored of this life, and when I turned eighteen, I wished goodbye to my parents and my siblings and moved to what had been Eastern Germany and Western Poland and was now what we call True Gigantopia, the bustling metropolis of millions of peoples, large enough that it covers several former states. That was quite the sight, to get into the shining bullet trains, propelled thanks to solar and wind energy, wishing goodbye to the moody sky of West G to reach the heartland, I can tell you.

It’s when I saw my very first Gigantic. I can’t tell you how far he was, but my God, he was huge! People tell you that they are five hundred meters tall, but knowing it and seeing it is completely different. I don’t know why they would want to mingle with us, instead of trampling us all underfoot. But they didn’t, they were the driving force behind Gigantopia, and I guess that in the midst of a size-altering worldwide pandemic, the wishes of the thousands of or so of their kind too precedence.

Anyway! He was stunning. Almost naked – I realized long after that they don’t like clothes very much and they don’t need them, their bodies are basically impossible to harm in any way, shape or form of attack, even the worst weather can’t affect them- his shoulder length blond hair contrasting with his tanned skin, his privates barely covered by a sort of ancient-Greek looking skirt. And my God, that body! Sexy as fuck, and I’m not gay! And yet, I swear I wanted him really bad, at that moment. Then the bullet train left him far away and I refocused on my maps.

When I reached the outskirt of the town itself is when I saw all those size-altered categories. Smalls with Normals on their shoulders talking with Giants who were a little over twice as tall as the latter, all held in the arms of a Titaness, who was around two hundred meters tall. It made me feel terribly minuscule, more than I had ever felt, and I suddenly regretted having left my backwater village.

“Oh, I know that face” said an old wise voice, belonging to a man who, in another time, could have been a King of Soul or Jazz, his black face covered by wrinkles of joy, his still dense hair more silver than black, and his teeth glimmering as he smiled at me. “You’re just out of your hometown and you’re wondering if you made the right choice coming here!”

“Yeah” I admitted, a little embarrassed that a stranger could read me so easily. “I knew that Smalls were… not at all what they name say, but the others… I had never seen them before… And they are so… so...”

“So much more than anything you ever expected or saw?” he said, finishing my sentence for me. “Yeah, they are. But, truth been told, to let it make you too nervous. To thrive here, all you need is to make new friends. And if you don’t know any...”

“That’s the problem, I’m totally new!” I blurted, interrupting him, but he didn’t seem to care, even as the train started to slow down.

“It won’t be a problem, really” he said, laughing. “As I was saying, once you’ll have settled in your apartment, or house, or wherever you’ll live, once you’ll have let the first few days come and go, try Well Meet. That’s an app for peoples to discover each other’s. Peoples of all size, may I add.”

“And it truly works? I mean, I wouldn’t want to pay too much for...”

“It’s free!” he chuckled, interrupting me this me. “Believe me, it’ll do you wonders!”

As the train stopped, I thanked him, profusely, and got up, fighting with my luggage’s. That old man, whose name I didn’t knew and never learnt, had given me the pep talk I needed to overcome my sudden worried. I had never been afraid of the Smalls, and here, they weren’t at the top, not at all. All I needed was to blend well into the simple job I had landed, a low-level desk job, really, nothing too glorious, and I would be fine.

Of course, it wasn’t to be.

* * *

“Ear Whine?” asked Samantha, her high-pitched voice grating on my nerves as she, for the twentieth time in less than an hour, mispronounced my name (and now you know why I told you how to spell it!). “Can you come here, please, I need your help!”

I cursed silently. You see, ever since I started working here, two weeks ago, my life has turned into a never ending ordeal. You would have thought that, being at a desk all day, life would be easy, with just some boring stories shared between Normals coworkers near the coffee machine. I expected it, to be honest, it would have helped me ease into my new life. But there was a rather small problem in all of it. Samantha Van Heyes, my manager/boss/N+1. Call her whatever you want. Me? It’s Pervert in charge, but never out loud.

“Yes Samantha?” I asked, as I neared her own desk; I was using her surname only because she had ordered me to do so, when I had stuttered “Miss Van Heyes” the first time around.

“I think there is a little wardrobe malfunction, and I was wondering if you could help me, Ear Whine...” she said, smiling seductively at me.

I gulped. Hard. You see, Samantha is really gorgeous. Icy blue eyes, framed by black-trimmed glasses, which were mostly here for decorum, long wavy blond hair, really pale, falling well below her shoulders, and curves which, while modest, were quite pleasant to the eyes. And she was quite stylish, always wearing the latest fashion. But there were two, no, three little problems about what she was doing – that is, flirting outrageously with me.

For starter, she was my boss, which made the whole thing more than a little awkward and into sexual harassment territory. Then, she was in her thirties – I knew from very credible sources that she was closer to forty than thirty, actually, but I would have never guessed it by looking at her. And finally, the biggest hurdles of them all… she was a Small. A very big Small, at over twenty-five meters tall. Unlucky me, she seemed to have a terrible crush on me, and none of my coworkers had the courage to tell her to stop what she was doing. Truth been told, I hadn’t, either.

“I’m not sure that I’ll be of much help, Samantha” I tried, backing away a little, before freezing where I stood when she pointed her index finger at me.

“Nonsense, Ear Whine! You’ll be of great help, as always! I just know it! Now, do you want to get on my desk by yourself, or do you need a lift?”

“I’ll get up, don’t worry!” he shouted, a fake smile plastered on my face, as I rushed toward the stairs carved into the side of her desk, as she pouted – I really didn’t want her to change her mind; she had lifted him once, and I had almost ended naked and fondled everywhere in seconds, or at least it was how it had felt to me. “So, what’s the problem?” I asked, huffing abundantly.

“Oh, you poor thing...” she cooed, leaning forward and offering me a great view of her cleavage.

Truth been told, there wasn’t much. If she had been a Normal, she would have been a solid medium-sized B-cup girl. Of course, at her size, even a rather small amount of boob-flesh turned out to be quite a lot, at least for me, and hers were the largest breasts I had ever seen up close. And she smelt damn good, using some sort of perfume probably, which made me a little light-headed, but I did my best to steel my resolve.

“Samantha? What was the problem?” I asked, doing my best to get my breathing under control.

“Well...” she started, looking at me mischievously, putting a stand of her hair behind her ear, which was really arousing me, I realized with shame.

She was older than me, my boss and she was sexually harassing me every hour of every day during the last two weeks, and I still felt attracted by her stunning body. I was getting more than a little afraid by all of this. And the way she looked at me… it was a little different from what she usually did it. She didn’t seemed amused so much as hungry. With a shudder, I wondered if I shouldn’t have had pretended to be too busy to help, this time…

“There seem to have been a slight misunderstanding, Ear Whine...” she continued, and I suddenly wondered if the purr of cats sounded as threatening to the ears of a mouse as Samantha’s did to mine. “I wasn’t talking about my clothes...”

I think I bleached. Samantha, like all taller people, wore less clothes than Normals. Her attire would have been considered skimpy for us, consisting largely of a white band of fabric covering her breasts, but leaving her hard nipples quite easy to spot, especially when they were as erect as they were now, a black skirt which barely reach her mid-tights and of course high heels. And basically nothing more. Perhaps a jacket, when it was raining, some jewelry which probably were more expansive than anything a Normal could ever afford, and that was it.

“I… I don’t get it, Samantha” I stammered – while I did get it, perfectly, but didn’t feel able to oppose her wishes, if she acted on them.

“Such a teasing little morsel you are” she chuckled, extending a hand and capturing me and tugging gently at my hoodie. “It won’t do that you wear that all day long, Ear Whine!”

What could I answer to that? Seriously, I was clutched by a woman who was over fourteenth time my size. Fourteenth, and she’s a Small! What would you do, in my place? Stand your ground, shoot at her, slap her fingers and prove that at one meter, seventy-seven centimeters, you are no less than a man? Or, as I did, laugh weakly and falsely and let her tear out your hoodie, turning it into a pathetic heap of fabric, while you knew you’d get a cold here or on the way home? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

‘Cause it must be said, that it’s far too cold in this office. Because of her. Smalls aren’t as resilient as Gigantics, by a wide margin. In fact, it’s said they get ho and bothered a lot more than us normies. So Samantha had decreed that we wouldn’t warm the office for the time being. It was just early Fall, sure, but it was still getting a little cold, for the like of us. I would have told her so, I swear, but the way she looked at me, I felt that if I did, her actions would escalate even more. Still, I had to react. I was expected to, right.

“I… I hadn’t realized that the clothing policy had changed, Samantha” I said, painting a weak smile on my face and doing my best to not let my voice crack too much. “I… I’ll keep that in mind tomorrow morning and drop my vest as soon as I get here.”

“But then you’ll get all cold and ill...” she said, a large grin on her face. “I can’t have that, can’t I?”

And that how my life in Gigantopia truly started. When she pushed me toward her bust line and pressed me against it, against my wishes. That’s the exact moment I stopped being an office drone, and I became a kind of MILF toy. When Samantha Van Heyes, with her insufferable voice and inability to pronounce my name correctly tore my clothes from me, and took me and my virginity, right on her desk, as I rasped and cried and pleaded, which only made her giggle and kiss me more.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ll drop you by your home, I’ll just need to get your stuff in your cubicle” she finally said, after however how long she abused me, looking as fresh and dainty as if we had just been chatting sympathetically. “And I’ll recommend you to my friends, they’ll ADORE you!”

* * *

It went for five years. Not with Samantha, of course. She grew bored of me after a month, and announced that I could either stay at her office, where she would make a living hell out of my life, or I could move to one of her friend’s business. It wasn’t a desk job, but instead a grocery shop, where a women in her late thirties, slightly overweight and around eighteen meters tall, allowed me to work two third of the time, and groped and fucked me the rest, leaving me a huffing and heaving mess in the backroom, as she herself cleared her pale ginger flesh from any fluid I could have deposited on it.

And on and on it went. The first two years, I was really just a toy. Then the next three, I realized that I could me more active. I started teasing those older women and far taller women who wanted to use me. And in so doing, I started to climb in the social hierarchy of Gigantopia. Oh, as a Normal I would never have become much, but it was more than those who still ascribed to the old ethic of working hard to achieve. That’s not what the Growns wanted. They want to have fun, and the smaller you are, the eager you’re supposed to be to give them fun. But I wanted something else.

But, Erwan, you’ll say to me. All that is all well and good, but I don’t see how it explains where you ended, comparing yourselves with the smallest possible ants, hundreds of meters in the air, hanging for dear life! You’d be right. Almost, because I’m certainly not hanging – at least I’m not the one doing the effort here! Still, I guess it’s time to explain what I did, once five years had come and gone for me at the heart of Gigantopia.

“Hello, how can I help you?” I asked to the person who was calling the Terrasse en Coeur, the restaurant I had recently found myself working for.

“Hello” replied a feminine voice in the phone, “I would have liked to make a reservation. A table for two, at 20h, if possible.”

“Hum, let me see...” I replied, looking at our planning. “There is plenty of places yes! Just, may I know your size? The access to the restaurant is strictly for Normals only.”

“Oh...” I heard and I knew she wouldn’t come. “My friend’s a Small and I’m… hum, I’m a Giantess. Is there really no way we could come? We’ve heard such rave reviews about your menu!”

Now, that’s when things get tricky – well, trickier- in Gigantopia. You see, it’s forbidden to discriminate based on size. That’s why places which in truth caters to Giants and taller classes of citizen only admit Small and Normies – I don’t know why, but we are always lumped together. I guess that for fifty meters and plus, we’re all the same little things? Anyway, I’m digressing, as always! As I was saying, it’s forbidden to forbid those two to come to our restaurants, but we have a terrace which is barely large enough for a Giant’s foot! Now way she could fit here with her friend!

But I had to find a solution, you know? She could very well sue us otherwise, or even simply come and make a scene here. Imagine it. Thirty or so Normals eating together, happily and safe, only to have a fifty meters tall woman barging in and screaming bloody abuse. Believe me when I say that it’s terrifying. Thankfully, my boss and I had devised a way to circumvent the whole thing. I just hoped I wouldn’t be the one chosen to do the job. I had had a long day already, and I wanted to go back home. Still, I put my tiredness away to reply to the would-be customer.

“Well, we really don’t have the accommodations in-situ, but… we have a deal with the neighborhood board, and we can use the local plaza for clients such as yourselves. It’s really close by, a ten minutes’ walk for Normals, so you should be fine? Plus, we can assure you that whatever you’ll take in our menu will be well-cooked and all!”

“Oh… yeah, that would be perfect, I guess… It’s really close? I’ll get to see you, and my friends too? I’ve seen the photos and your establishment looks so beautiful...”

“Of course! The insides will be a little hard to see, but I’m sure you’ll be able to!” I said, praying that she wouldn’t come in to get a look before my shift was over, but the bigger they were, the quicker they ate, so I wasn’t too hopeful.

“Wonderful! So, see you this evening, I guess!”

* * *

God. My bed felt awesome. But what was even better was chatting with Celia. I “met” her online, on that Well Meet match-up site or whatever that the old man in the train had told me about, all those years ago. Honestly, that thing was great. I had used it to make friends and “friends” over the years. The former, all Normals, shared long week-ends were we drank like crazy and laughed our asses out watching old movies, from a time when everyone was the same size, more or less.

The latter where the women, almost always older than myself, whom I ended being with, the last three years. Almost always taller than me, also, even if I had had one or two match-ups with Normals MILF which had been great. Hearing them moan because they found my dick huge was, I can assure you, quite a boost to my ego. But I never got attached. I was really careful to avoid that. In Gigantopia, sex and friendships, or even love, didn’t go hand in hand, at least in my eyes. Until I met Celia online.

Her pictures were stunning. She was black, but dyed her hair a deep shade of blond, and straightened it. She had a killer body, with large double-D breasts, a wide derrière which was the result of a lot of squats, she had told me, and a large brown eyes in which I love to lose myself. She often stroke great poses, for me, since the pictures were always new. And she was so damn funny! We understood each other, and we had both made the other laugh out loud so many times. We had even made some face-cam, and her voice sounded like music to my ears.

Also, she was a mother of three. You would think it would off-putting to me, and I believed so to, at first, but it turned out that it aroused me. I imagined myself going on in her, making her moan and mew under me, as I would pound her hungry cunt, filling it with my rod and then my cum. I imagined her, pregnant with my baby, and getting still fucked, by me, like an horned dog, while her three daughters slept soundly, mere meters away.

Hey! Don’t judge okay. She’s really sexy, and I want to be with her. I think I’m in love, damn it. But I have my kinks, like everyone, and after having been abused, molested and generally played by various older and more powerful women, the idea of banging with a mother of three who is just two years older than me, whenever, wherever, was intoxicating. I grew out of it, somewhat, but it remains really exciting for me. I’ve wanted kids, confusedly, for a long time, but recently, it just dawned on me, you know?

“Erwan?” asked a voice, coming from my computer and lifting my spirits.

“I’m here!” I shouted, as loud as possible, rushing, half naked, toward my deckchair, so I could speak with Celia, who sounded a little concerned, if her tone wasn’t too distorted by the speakers.

“How are you doing?” she asked me, as soon as I sat and activated the webcam, smiling at me, which made my stomach get full of very angry butterflies.

“I’m fine, thanks! Long day at work, but overall great. And you?”

“Well, same old, same old. Dropped the girls to school and went on with my life. Busy day too, but overall, great! I’ve made some serious progress, convincing peoples to adhere to my proposition!”

I nodded and smiled, but I didn’t have much of an idea about what she was speaking about. Sure, we had discussed about her will to push for real equality between everyone, so more protection for the smaller members of society, but I didn’t see how she could achieve that. She was a Normal, same as me, and our voice wasn’t heard. Sure, since the last forty years, all mayors of Gigantopia had been normal, but everyone knew that they were under the thrall of some Titan or another – since Gigantic seemed utterly uninterested in all this.

I had learnt over the years that, as long as we weren’t killing each other and were living peacefully, those, well, gigantic beings got on with their lives. I made some math, you know, and I realized that it was perfectly natural for them to do so, considering that they are, almost exactly, two hundreds eighty two point five times my size. 282,5 ! Man, I can tell you that my head hurt when I realized it. Basically, I’m six millimeters tall compared to them. To give some perspectives, a 192 pages note book is basically around one centimeter. I’m smaller than that, standing.

Honestly, us Normals are just gnats to us, and it’s a great thing that the taller they are, the less they need to eat normal food, because otherwise, I think we would have all ended in the gullet of the Gigantics. It’s also a  good thing that, when they die - same age as us, if you can believe it- the bodies of those affected by whatever made them so big turn into nutrients for the ground really fast, without being true rotting. I have no idea how it works, but it’s really great. Imagine the stench of a world covered by hundreds of five hundreds meter long carcasses rotting away! Eww!

Anyway! Celia was clearly very politically motivated. She had told me long ago (almost a year ago, by now) that she really wished to be living with peoples of all size, together. To form families with peoples both far smaller and far taller than herself -which I had found to be a pipe dream, but never told us, because she got so worked up by this that I hadn’t had the heart. Plus, when she got really excited about it. Her eyes glinted even more, her smile widened and even her boobs seemed to grow a little, to showcase her passion.

“Earth to Erwan? Are you with me?” she suddenly asked, snapping me out of my trance.

“Uh, sorry, was drifting a bit! Not enough sleep last night, plus the workday, I think!” I said, trying to play it cool – I definitively didn’t want her to think I was a creep -even if I still hadn’t worked up the courage to ask her out on a date.

“You need to sleep more then!” she said, looking concerned. “I don’t want you to get ill or anything! Not seeing you for days would be too hard for me...”

My heart skipped a beat here. I know a hint when I hear one. Sure, I haven’t been doing the prettiest things since I came to the real urban center of Gigantopia, but I was still a young and somewhat idealistic young man. I wanted to believe that tomorrow could be better. It turns out, it can, but it also has a way of surprising you which leave you gasping for breath and terrified half day. But, again, I’m getting ahead of myself. We’re not there quite yet. Not by a long shot, at least. But we’re getting there, don’t worry!

“Oh, so… you’d want to eat with me, someday soon?” I asked, not too smoothly, I know. “After all, we’re getting closer to winter now, so the risks of me getting a cold like last year are becoming higher and higher!”.

Yeah, it wasn’t very much better but, what can I say? All my ability to play older and taller women disappeared as soon as I talked with Celia. I guess it’s because I really want to be with her, instead of just using the abusing instincts of Smalls to at least get played with by women I find attractive? In those conditions, I can be a lot more adept, but with my webcam crush, it was all but impossible. Please, say yes! I silently prayed, back then.

“Are you finally asking me out!?” she asked me, her largest grin ever on her face, fidgeting a little before her webcam, which allowed her pleasingly large bosom to move quite tantalizingly. “It took you long enough! I was starting to be afraid, you know?”

“Well, it’s not my fault! I mean, it’s not yours either, it’s just that… uh… you’re super beautiful and… And I’m not and… I’m making a fool of myself, right?” You don’t need to answer it, world, I know I did, she knew I did but didn’t make a fuss about it. Why don’t you, uh?

“Not at all” she chuckled. “But let’s put a date on our date” she added, her smile infecting me. “Let’s see… tomorrows really not possible… Thursday will be kind of hard for you?”

“Yeah, my boss want at least a two days’ notice. It could work but...” And seriously, if he didn’t gave me that day off, I would take it anyway! Finally meeting with Celia was more important! Yeah, I’m a rebel like that!

“No, no, don’t worry! Friday will be perfectly fine! Do you think you’d be okay with going to the Sungazer? It would be easier for me, but if it’s too far away, I’ll try to find something a little closer to you?” she proposed, but the way she had said that name, I knew I just had to go there to meet her.

“It’ll be perfect, don’t worry!” I shouted, excited, without even looking where it was.

“Great! I’ll make the reservation! Noon by Friday sound good for you?”

“Perfect! I can’t wait to be there!” And it was absolutely the truth, just so you know!

* * *

“Your table is on the southern terrace, sir” said the groom, or waiter, or whatever the name was for such a fancy restaurants – I knew it was fancy just because of the way he was looking at me as if I was a  particularly nasty example of the riffraff; vulgar commoner didn’t come here, normally.

Truth been told, I almost chocked when I sought out the website of Sungazer. That shit was one of the fanciest places in all of Gigantopia! Like, the menu was far more expensive that a whole month of my salary. I would have panicked but Celia had assuaged my concerns with a tweet, insuring that she would pay the expenses, she had the funds. It hardly made me feel better, but at least it made the prospect of the three hour bullet train to reach it bearable.

Because, yes, that shit was far away from me! I lived in the north-western parts of the center, and this one was along the cost of the Adriatic. Thankfully, like all public commodities in the “country”, the train was high-tech, comfortable and entirely free. Which meant that once I knew how long it would take to go there, I had had all the time to prepare myself. I did my best to look great without trying to copy the wealthy Normal’s style. Still I could help but wonder why Celia had chosen such a high profile restaurant.

I’m pretty sure you’re guessing why she did, at that point, but I swear that, back then, I had no idea, absolutely none! All I could do was count the knots in my guts and do my best to not faint due to stress. It’s quite funny, in retrospect. I was there, perspiring more than a little – okay, sweating real well, I’ll be honest- under the fierce wind of a terrace at the top of a building which was three hundred meters tall, looking down on the few Titans who wandered around, for the first time in my life – and it was exhilarating.

I guess that it was probably how gnats and other flying insects saw me. Enormous but distant, below them. I’ll confess that it was really a great feeling. Looking down on those behemoths, enjoying the cleavage of two Northern looking Titaness who were even more scantily clad than Samantha had been, their large pale orbs barely contained by their bikini tops, large enough that Normals could have lived there -if they hadn’t ended crushed into a bloody paste by the size of their opulent breasts, of course.

I shivered a little. Technology had advanced madly since the Rise of the Gigantics and other, you know? It had something to do with the density of their brain tissue or something like that. Basically, the dumber of them was ten thousand times as smart as the greatest genius among Normals. Or so goes the saying. I can’t tell if it’s true, even today. I’m not really a science kind of guy, and honestly, it really quickly end sounding like gibberish to me, so I smile and nod and that’s it.

Still, even they couldn’t really create a field, or protection, or shield call it however you like, who could totally ward off from the powerful winds which blows high above the ground. The dampeners of the Sungazer reduced them to a gentle breeze, but it was still enough to make me feel a little cold. Celia had reserved the table furthest from the kitchen, at the very tip of the terrace. I had been more than a little surprised, when I was brought to my chair, which was looking at the tower itself.

Of course, the glass floor offered an incredible view of the world below, but it was also so frightening that after glancing down, I avoided it as best as I could. Except for the aforementioned Titaness walking below us. Boobs like that have a certain pull, you know? Even on Normals, I mean. And when they are big enough to be called house-sized – average house, not some small shack, got it!- well… Yeah, my eyes were glued on them, like most of the few Normies up here.

“Sir? May I take your order?” asked the waiter/groom/whatever, his disdain thinly veiled at best.

“I’m not alone!” I blurted. “I think it would be extremely rude to order before she’s here, you know?”  I added, even going as far as giggling a little, to try and make him more amenable.

“I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem sir...” he said, looking slightly surprised. It wasn’t much, but I would take it. But just as I was quite certain that I had managed to convince him that I wouldn’t leave grease stains on the chairs, I saw a sly smile form on his face. “But we can always wait, I’m sure your date will be here shortly.”

And with that, gone he went leaving my scratching my head. What did he meant by that. I went to grab the glass of water I had poured myself - because it’s not rude to drink just water while waiting for your date, right? I wasn’t doing anything wrong, right? - but I stopped and looked at it with bulging eyes. The water was moving. Oh, not by much, but it was kind of like in that old movie, Jurassic Park, where some stupid scientists recreate dinosaurs and get eaten.

That’s a great movie, don’t get me wrong, one of my all-time favorite antediluvian ones, but still! What kind of moron would create a park choke full of creatures who can trample or eat them whenever they want, on a tropical island, with tornadoes and cyclones and the like? I live in a world of giants, and I can tell you that if any scientist was responsible for the gigantification of many peoples, he didn’t boasted about it. Or if he did, he was probably stoned to death rather quickly and forgotten.

In any case, I was here, looking at the water in my glass getting ever wilder, when I felt the first tremor. It was still a little faint, but it was growing more powerful by the second. I knew what it meant, I had lived through it once already, in those five years in Gigantopia proper. There was a Gigantic closing on us, and he or she was running. When they walked, they were already either breath-taking from afar or mortally frightening from up close, but when they run… Oh God, I was once four hundred meters away from one of them doing that and I believed I would die!

They weight… Honestly, I don’t know how much they weight. Some says that wherever they walk, diamonds and other gems appears, because they are so heavy that the carbon in the ground is transformed under them. Other pretends that if they so wished, they could produce seismic activity powerful enough to wake all the volcanos of the world and destroy the remnants of civilizations which still coexist with them. I honestly don’t know if either is true, but it could be. Gigantics are divine, in a way, after all.

The tremors grew and grew and if I had been anywhere else, I would have run away. But I was waiting for Celia - yeah, I know, I’m not the brightest bulb out there! - and I saw all those posh patrons who were still eating as if nothing out of the extraordinary was happening so I tried and did the same. I sat and did my best to not look at the Gigantic who would pass near us, perhaps as close as a kilometer or so, I suspected.

That’s why I was completely taken aback when the sun went away. I gasped when, looking up, and up, and up, I saw hundreds of meters of dark brown skin, leading up, way over our head, to two enormous boulders, large enough to be each a small train station or a large hangar, begrudgingly allowing themselves to be covered by a white tank top and a black lacey bra, from the very little I could see. I felt my mouth dropping on the floor. I had never been so close to a Gigantic woman and the sight was breathtaking.

Then she took a step back and leant forward and I think I stopped breathing for quite some time. She was ginormous, of course, but it was her face which made me almost faint here and there. Because, and I’m sure you’ve known it far longer than me, it wasn’t just any Gigantic who was standing here. Her eyes where even more beautiful than on the webcam, her hair more luxurious and her body all the more curvaceous, but I would have recognized that smile everywhere.

It was Celia.

And as she grinned at me and waved the fingers of her right hand at me excitedly, I realized two things. Firstly that I was harder than ever and ready to cream my pants anytime.

Secondly that my date was the tallest MILF.

Chapter 2 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I'm a little nervous, I really didn't expected so many reactions for the first chapter, I'm feeling the pressure ! Hopefully, this new one will be good enough ? If not, shot at it from everywhere, that I know what to change !

Chapter 2

Do you know the most beautiful description I ever heard about talking? It was from Alain Damasio, a French writer, from a hundred year or so before the rise of the Gigantics and consorts. Basically, he said that when we talked, we carved up the air and sent the sculpture we made as a gift to others. I don’t know why, but I found it incredibly beautiful. But when a Gigantic speaks to you, your whole body is clay under her voice, not just the air. It’s an humbling experience, and anyone who ever believed himself above others should experience it!

* * *

I couldn’t say a word. I couldn’t even blink, or shake my head, or pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, hallucinating or what. Celia’s presence was simply so enormous that she eclipsed even my normal reactions. I wondered, vaguely, if it was how the ants felt when a kid came by and watched them, looming over them, vaster than any other leaving beings they’d probably ever seen, so outside the scope of their usual life that they had a hard time accepting what was just there. I know for sure I was struggling to do that myself!

As I’ve told you already, I have seen Gigantics before – from far away, moving and only for a fleeting moment, usually. But for the first time, I was able to look at one for a long period of time, and I realized that nothing could have had prepared me for that, absolutely nothing. For starter, I realized that saying that they are 500 meters tall didn’t do them justice. At all. They aren’t just as tall as some of the tallest buildings created before the appearance of the super-sized humans. They are far broader than those, even someone with just the pleasant to the eye build of Celia.

See the old pictures of the Empire State building in New York?  Fifty seven meters at its largest. After I got to know her, Celia admitted, a little embarrassed I can tell you that at least, that her shoulders were around one hundred and ten meters in width. Let that sink, 110 meters! Almost twice the width of a building like the Empire State! And it was only one part of her body. She has really large knockers for her frame, perhaps because of her three pregnancies, perhaps just because they had always been big. Her waist was thinner, but her hips and ass were awe-inspiring – they would have been even for a Normal, I mean.

So, yeah. Try to picture it. A woman so tall, so wide, that anything built by Man paled in comparison. She was a monument unto herself. And she was alive. She breathed, she moved. I could see her skin tensing and relaxing as her muscles played underneath the surface. It was terrifying to realize that any of those packed more power than my entire body. It’s something else altogether than a statue, even one carved into a mountainside. Gigantics are alive! Alive! Cue dramatic thunderclap.

But, seriously. There was nothing I could be compared to on her body where I would come on top. Absolutely nothing. It’s not something the human mind is able to process in a second. When I truly saw her there, it took me a long time to accept this feeling of powerlessness. And there she was, offering half the town a spectacular view of her big breasts as she leant forward to smile at me, still taller than the Sungazer building, tilting her head a little on the right.

“Celia?” I finally managed to croak – not the cleverest thing to say, but not the dumbest either; I’m sure I could have made so much worse.

She blinked and suddenly had a contrite smile. She raised her right hand, her index finger pointed to the sky and then I saw her touching a sort of metallic bracelet I hadn’t noticed on her left wrist. I hadn’t the time to wonder what it was, because I suddenly felt a icy sensation spreading from the back of my neck to my ears, my brain and inside me, generally speaking. Around me, I vaguely noticed the other patrons end the staff of the restaurant groaning a little with me as the displeasing sensation coursed through our bodies.

It wasn’t a foreign sensation. Once every three months, it was mandatory to have your implants tested, just to be sure that the nanomachines weren’t going crazy and stirring up trouble. Which meant allowing them to deploy wasn’t a novelty for me. But I was sadly part of the ten percent of the population to whom the activation of the implant was very aggressive – I felt as if someone was pouring icy-cold water into my body, which is a horrific sensation, I can tell you!

“There, now we should be able to speak!” chirped Celia, grinning from ear to ear.

The power of those words hit me like a wave. First came the movement of the air itself her sentence forming a breeze by itself. Then, or perhaps at the same time really, came the vibrations. Her words hit me like a truck. I felt my skin tingling because of the power of her voice. She was speaking casually and I felt as if my bones should have splintered, my ears ruptured and my brain been reduced to a puddle of grey and white matters. The implant worked however, and the machines were able to absorb and defuse the shockwaves she produced when speaking and render them harmless to me.

She was sculpting me body with her every word, just like that, probably without even realizing it. I suddenly wondered how the early communication between Gigantics and Normal had been. Had it even been possible? Were they standing up and talking down in their booming voices, so deep that it was almost inaudible for us; so powerful that even the bits our ears were able to perceive shattered them? Or did they hand down their commands to the Titans, who gave them to the Giants, who ordered the Smalls around whom finally conveyed the Gigantic’s commands? Hearing Celia’s speaking brought all those questions to my mind and was really a frightening experience. But, to my surprise, it was also extremely arousing.

My dick was still hard rock, and even the power of her voice did nothing to dim my excitement. It was really strange. I had had fantasies about taking her, ravishing her against a wall or something, dominating her, in a sense, but I found myself reduced to the size of a very small ant, and yet I was aroused beyond reasons. Perhaps it was because I now could see her physically, and I could really see her blemish-free skin, the delicious natural aroma her body exuded and that demeanor which almost screamed that she was sensual and knew it and enjoyed it. A light moan, which rattled the whole Sungazer, brought my mind back to the reality of the situation.

“And now I can hear you!” she giggled, battering my body once more. “Those implants are really great, right? I mean, without them, I don’t think we could even interact a little.”

She was right, of course – I learnt quickly after that day that she was usually right about, well, everything. Without the implants, Normals would die just hearing a Gigantic speak, after all. That’s why it was mandatory for everyone entering Gigantopia or being born in it – of course- to have those clusters of nanomachines implanted in their bodies. They were made to endure the power of even a Gigantic screaming from the top of their lungs, coating the sensitive organs and other elements of the body, such as the internal ear.

“So, hum, I’ll make use of the freezing stupor you’re clearly experiencing to try and explain myself” she added, stile smiling, but a little more contritely now. “I know I shouldn’t have lied to you – well, I didn’t lie, since you never asked me if I was a Normal or not, just if my size was average – which is the case for a Gigantic of course!”

She giggled and I suddenly wondered how far and wide did the effects of her implant activating device extended. After all, she was speaking fast and loud and perhaps that someone was wriggling in pain, dying because he was just too far away from her to have been protected while she didn’t even knew she was doing that. It was one of the many horror stories circulating among Normals about the interactions with the taller kind of peoples – even if I never heard about anyone losing their life that way in Gigantopia – trampled to death was far more frequent.

“You see, I don’t have any Normal friend – any Normal acquaintance, really! And, well, how can I pretend that I’m fighting for your rights if I don’t know you, you know? So, at first I just wanted to meet some friend online, nothing more. But you were so supportive, and funny and kind that I… I wanted more, but I was afraid that if I said what I was online, you’d just ghost on me, so… A… Anyway, I’m here, in the flesh and I hope you’ll, that you’ll still want to have at least a lunch with me? I’m…”

“Sure, I don’t see why not” I replied, surprising her but even more so myself.

“Really!? Oh, Erwan, you’re just the best! Mwah!”

She moved so fast that I hadn’t had the time to even realize what was happening. One second her head was over a hundred meters over my own; the next, she had her lips pressed against my whole body. I felt her warmth, incredible, as if she was a star radiating her own light and fire, but also the tenderness of her lips, how despite the size difference, they gave way before my body. I suddenly wondered how much control she had over herself to be able to give me that, this gentle peck on the cheek, only she was covering my whole body and some.

“Miss, I’m sorry but it’s prohibited for our tallest patrons to move so swiftly around the terraces!” suddenly said the waiter, his voice as stern as ever – which was quite the feat in itself. ‘I would also like to mention that your breasts are threatening the structure of our building.”

“I’m sorry” replied the tallest woman me or even that jackass of a groom had ever seen. “But I’m just really happy to have someone I was afraid wouldn’t want to spend time with me agreeing to have a date with me!” she added, her voice harsher. “And I’d like to remind you that I know perfectly how dangerous I could be for the rest of Gigantopia’s inhabitants and that your building or patrons are safe. Now, if you want me to vacate the place, I can do this, but I’d like to enjoy some time with that fine young man here!”

As she spoke, she stood up, putting her hands on her hips, which, considering that they were under the terrace, wasn’t that impressive. However, the prow of her bosom was casting a deep shadow around us and I could see the other Normals there starting to get a little afraid – which I can understand, I was too. I mean, ever since that day, I have had some truly death-threatening interactions with Gigantics which make Celia glaring down at your positively cute – I told her that once, but I’m getting ahead of myself here. Again!

“I’m sorry if it came out as rude against you Madam” hastily replied the waiter, starting to get afraid – he too knew that everything was allowed for the Gigantics.

That’s something a lot of people not from Gigantopia don’t get, I think. They here the Utopia in the name and assume that we’re all living together really well, singing and playing along. But that’s not the case. The taller you are, the greater your rights, basically. And the Gigantics well… some people worship them. Literally. So you can imagine what they can do. Celia could have killed that waiter here and there and never even hear about a complaint against her behavior. We all knew it – we are gnats to them, after all.

And yet, that woman who was as distant from us as we are from the bugs crawling on the floor wanted to give my kind more rights, more safety. Without spoiling too much, I can tell you that even today, it’s still really hard to grasp. But she’s done so many crazy things, convinced me to partake in all of those, from free climbing of her he breasts to spelunking inside her intestines and a whole other range of craziness that I believe that she’ll succeed. And well, if I’m a little, minuscule, ant-sized part of this success, I’ll be happy about it!

“It’s fine, sorry. I’m just a little overeager!” she said, looking at me – I think, since it’s a little hard to be sure when you’re so small compared to someone if they are looking at you or if you’re just in the general vicinity of her vision. “I’ll try to be more considerate of the other patrons and the building itself. But is it possible to have the usual Gigantic menu for me, and for my date… Hu, what do you want, Erwan? The threat’s on me!”

“I’ll uh… I’ll take a salad with sunflowers seeds and… hum, a steak with tomatoes!” I blurted – it was the cheapest combo possible and I had resolved to not be a burden on Celia’s finance when I thought that she was a Normal, and her being a Gigantic only made me stick to it, I guess, as if it was a plank in a tempestuous sea able to save my life.

“Are you sure it’s all you’ll take? I can afford more, you know?” she asked, while she sat on her knees, her head now at the same level as the terrace, looming over it like some strange behemoth, her hair so heavy that even the breeze here couldn’t make them move more than a little, even to us sitting on the Sungazer.

“It’s fine, really!” – I even added a laugh here, but she didn’t look convinced; I guess that having spent a year talking about everything through the computer had given her too much knowledge of me to be fooled so easily – even if I wondered how she could see me well enough to decipher my body language. “So, uh, how does it works? I mean, the implants make you see me or…”

“Oh God, no!” she chuckled, and once more I felt the full power of her voice – I swear that I felt the whole building rattling a little, not just my bones. “Us Gigantics have vastly superior senses – well, our hearing is not enough to hear you guys without the implants, that’s why we invented them almost as soon as the chaos of the Change started to die down. But our eyes are really great – like, eagle eyes but betters!”

Now, that was something really interesting to hear and I looked at her brown orbs. It was just then that I realized that they weren’t just brown- well, they are but it wasn’t like they were just one shade of brown. There were dozens, and parts which seemed almost yellow. Have you ever seen close-ups of eyes? All those geometric forms, and the subtle changes in the colors. Normally, it’s something far too small to be seen without focusing on it, in a mirror or a precise picture. But Celia’s were so vast - taller than me, perhaps not by much but still- that it was almost as if I was looking up at a giant eye picture.

Only, they moved. How could I describe it, an eye so massive moving? The pupil widening and then shrinking as she focused her attention on something. Perhaps some Titans passing by, or even a Gigantic far away. And if she was truly able to see as well as she was implying, perhaps she was seeing something else altogether? Like, flocks of birds flying away hundreds of meters away, too far for my eyes to see without powerful binocular? I know what you’re thinking, by the way.

You don’t care much about all those talks about eyes and voice, right? You want to know how I ended seconds away from falling into her mouth! Well, we’ll get to that, but right now? We need to focus on our first date, because while I discovered that for some people getting a Normal in their insides not to eat him but just as a proof of trust, I can already tell you that it isn’t the case for Celia – and thankfully. I think if she had asked me to walk into her mouth and to trust her not to eat me alive… well, I’d have either fainted or tried to run away. There, I said it!

“Do I have something in my eyes?” she suddenly asked me, surprising me. “Sometimes I get a bird or two in them, but I generally am able to feel them, so let me know if it’s the case please!”

“What!?” I almost choked myself there – she got birds in her eyes and she said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world! “No! No, no, no! I… It’s just… they are so beautiful, I hadn’t noticed that when we… you know, when we talked before...”

“You’re so sweet” she whispered, and I swear I felt every syllable of every word tugging at my clothes in distinct ways! “I’m so happy that my size isn’t frightening you! I was really afraid that you’d want to get away from me as soon as you saw me!”

She beamed at me, and I hadn’t the courage to tell her that she did terrify me. She just aroused me twice as much, and I knew she was kind, funny and I was in love with her – well, the Normal picture of her that I had developed over a year. I looked down at my feet, a little ashamed, gasped and I felt my dick threatening to release my seed right here, right now. I could see the valley of her cleavage. Just below the glass floor of the terrace, her humongous tits extended, almost from the windows to aher collarbone, almost fifty meters – at least fifty meters? I couldn’t really tell.

“You like what you see?” she suddenly purred, and I let out a yelp when I saw her fingers groping her breasts, caressing them and tracing spirals on her skin with nails which, I suddenly realized, where longer than I was tall – she could cut me in half without any effort from her part. “Oh gosh, you’re adorable when you’re blushing!” she chuckled when I looked up now, feeling far smaller than I even was compared to her. “I won’t tease you much about it, Erwan, I know that Normals and even Smalls are really embarrassed by this kind of displays in public but, well… I’m a Gigantic, being discreet is kind of impossible to me!”

She didn’t laugh but I could see it dancing in her huge, wonderful eyes, on her lips which were smirking satisfyingly.  I was happy that my midsection was hidden by the table because I put my left hand on my groin and caressed my erect dick. I had never done anything like this. Even when sexy Smalls had had their ways with me, teasing me and arousing me a lot, I had never wanted to touch myself just because they were here. But Celia did this to me, and I loved it. It was just, no, she was just too much for me to take in.

“Your order sir” said the waiter, bringing my mind back to something more usual, and I decided to focus on my food right about now – I may have been a gigolo/sextoy for Smalls, it didn’t mean that I’d masturbate in public, Gigantic-sized sex bomb or not!

“Uh… Isn’t a little too… well, too little food here?” asked Celia as she tilted her head to have a better look at my plate and casting us all on the terrace in shadow.

Looking up, I saw her concerned look, and her fingers keep all of her hairs away from us. It was surprising how considerate she was. One lone strand could have wreaked havoc here, perhaps even hurt or killed someone. Hell, I wasn’t even sure that the terrace would be able to support the weight of her hair! At her size, each one looked more like a large tree trunk for me, meaning that even while she had those straightened out, I could see that they were I would have been able to put my hands and feet to climb those. And just so you know, well, I did climb them – still do sometimes, but it didn’t start that day!

“It seems correct to me. Plus I’m not that hungry” I lied – truth been told, I was famished by the prices here were insane and I really didn’t feel like having her waste so much money on me today; and the plate was filled with a lot of steak and tomatoes, cooked in the former’s juice and with just the right condiments.

“Your implant is activated and it’ll use up your reserves, you’ll need to replenish them” she chided me – and being corrected sternly by a 500 meters tall MILF is quite intimidating – she had perfected the “Mother knows best” attitude, yup!

“Then… then I’ll buy something to eat when I’ll get hungry later!” I countered, doing my best to not sound petulant, but I don’t think it worked – thankfully, I was saved by that insufferable groom/waiter/whatever!

“Madam, your order is ready. To you want it, ah… extra-spicy or natural?” he asked, sounding absolutely unconcerned either way.

“Oh… I’ll take an extra-spicy today! I think I can allow it without being dangerous to others!”

Now, what she said really made me curious. At that time, I had no idea what Gigantics ate. I had only heard the wild rumors: they didn’t ate at all, they only needed sun, clean air and water to be sustained. Or they actually ate all the refuse of civilization, from nuclear waste to human dejection – yuck! Some even said that they actually had secret farms of Smalls or Giants (Normals were really too small) to snack on when they were hidden in their homes, where none who was smaller than them could come in and live to tell the tale…

So, I was more than a little disappointed, but equally as surprised, when a strange tube deployed from the top of the terrace, toward Celia’s mouth. It was wide enough for three Normals to walk side by side and bent a little. It took me a second or two to realize what it was. Did you already got it? I bet you did. Yep, it was a straw, basically. A straw for a 500 meters tall lady to use. And it was clear that her whole meal would be liquid or at least heavily wet, since she said me “Bon appétit” and started drinking.

“What’s in there?” I blurted, immediately regretting it, because I suddenly wondered if it wasn’t extremely impolite of me to ask that.

“Oh, hum… it’s a little embarrassing but, well, I guess it’s only fair that you know, when I can see what you’re eating… it’s really mostly just water, look here, to the right, near the edge of the plaza, there is a little lake. Now, watch this!” she laughed and, putting the straw-like thing in her mouth, she slurped an enormous amount of water – and believe it or not, I actually saw the lake retract!

I gasped when I realized that the lake was barely enclosed by barriers which seemed nothing more than a white line on the ground from where I was. It was certainly possible for Normals to get over it and enjoy some delicious water… only to be drowned, slurped by a Gigantic bombshell who wouldn’t even know that they were here. I must have paled visibly, because Celia stopped drinking her water and cocked an eyebrow at me, clearly amused by my reaction, which was like a punch in the gut until she spoke and assuaged my fear.

“I had forgotten that you had such a morbid imagination Erwan” she giggled. “I can’t drink from here if there is anyone wearing an implant less than twenty meters away from the barriers, don’t worry!”

“Oh” I said, feeling incredibly stupid but also extremely relieved. “So… Gigantics just drink water?”

“Oh no! We also need solid stuff but… well, I don’t want to shock –or, or disgust you or the other people here” she sighed, shaking her head a little, still controlling her move visibly to avoid her hair from hitting us. “But this tube here is also connected to a lot of plastic waste collectors, or other toxin – heavy metals in water, various chemical wastes, etc. We, hum, our bodies are able to process those without any harmful impact, turning all of this in beneficial nutrients for us and the ground! Please, don’t spread it around too much, it’s really embarrassing!” she added, to me and the other Normals here.

“Promise, I won’t!” I laughed. “So... you’re like a living recycling factory?” I added, as she blushed exquisitely, her dark skin darkening even more.

“That’s a very polite way of describing it” she admitted, clearly hesitating between being pleased and embarrassed, and looking incredibly beautiful doing so – to tell you the truth, it was the exact moment I realized that I still wanted to try and make things works with her. Of course, at that time, I had totally forgotten that she had already three kid daughters Trust me, I wouldn’t do the same mistake once I visited her home for the first time!

“Well, that’s how I see it!” I replied, feeling my confidence returning – surprisingly enough, having a Gigantic woman pinning for you as obviously as she did for me , and I was now able to see it, had a way to boost one’s self-esteem. Who would have known!?

We spent the better part of an hour talking, and the other patrons left, with none replacing them. I guessed that having a Gigantic as a customer was great for boasting but not necessarily for the business – then again, I think that they do have deep pockets, perhaps even bottomless, so it’s more than probable that the Sungazer didn’t lose when it came to money? Or perhaps that they knew that people would come in droves to eat where a Gigantic had bought a menu? In any case, once the hour was spent, we had finished eating and I was feeling an itch to get up and go elsewhere.

“So… what now?” I boldly asked, quite unsure of what I wanted to do - go with her, however risky it was, or go home and probably never see her again.

“I… I’d like it very much if you agreed to come to my home for the evening” she answered, after long seconds where she looked at me, biting her bottom lip, thinking. “I don’t want to force you or anything! It’d just that I’d like to spend more time with you somewhere I won’t be exposed to every glance…”

There was a sort of double entendre here, I think, and it made the whole idea of going with her that much more dangerous. What did she want to do, where no one could see her? Did the stories I had heard were true? Did Gigantics truly ate humans, I mean, Normals? She had told me I had a morbid imagination earlier, and she knew it because I told her so, but what if she had told that just to assuage my concerns? What if she truly did drink Normals? What if there were dozens of skeletons in her insides, the rests of other poor guys like me?

“I’d like to go with you, but I can’t exactly follow you up by walking behind you” I said, trying to buy some time and goodwill from the giantess. “And, it’s not that I don’t trust you” – but I don’t completely trust you, you never said to me you were a Gigantic, and sure I didn’t ask, but come on!- “but I’m not confident in my abilities to just sit in your hand, or on your shoulders or…”

“I’d never have you do any of those, Erwan, trust me please!” she pleaded, cutting me off so forcefully that I had to squint, her words rushed at me too violently for me to look at her! Bloody hell! “I mean, I have something to transport you, sound and safe. I… A friend of mine, she’s got kind of a… a fetish when it comes to Normals and- never mind, it’s not important now! I, uh… I… wait a second, please!”

I’ll let you guys in on a secret. Moments like that, when Celia acts like a Normie, confused and embarrassed and all that shit? That’s the most unnerving moments of all. Because it’s when you realize that Gigantics, no matter how much more brainy they are – and oh my God, are they brainy, you’ll see it in a second- they are just like us. They drink deadly toxins and make rainbows out of it, they created new minerals and jewels by walking around, they are so damn huge that fricking birds ends in their eyes and they barely realize it. But they are like us, just humans.

And that’s utterly, totally, absolutely, world-ending terrifying. It was at that moment that I truly realized for the first time that Celia and her kind weren’t just distant godlike figures dotting the landscape of Gigantopia – and reshaping it at times, I guess. They are people. They do stupid shit. They’ve got fetishes, and fantasies and kinky or even dirty little secrets. They get confused and fidget and make mistakes. Only, well, they ARE godlike mistakes.

You and me, we are embarrassed and we move around and perhaps, if we’re really clumsy, well, we see our keys falling to the ground and an unfortunate bug ends crushed under this man-made meteor. No big deal right? With Gigantics, we are the bugs. She was still sitting, for fuck sake, and she was taller by an inch, if it was ten meters, than the Sungazer’s building, which was three hundreds meter tall! Can you grasp the enormity of her? This ridiculously, well, gigantic, sexy Mother I’d Love to Fuck, and sitting on her knees she was taller than most buildings!

I looked down, frowning to myself while she was muttering. Even with the implants, I couldn’t understand what she said. Perhaps it was an option to allow her some privacy, perhaps when she whispered her voice became so damn deep that she was just inaudible for us, even with the help of the nanomachines. Suddenly, I realized that she was getting something out of a sort of pocket bag I hadn’t seen before, used almost as a belt for very short gigantic-sized shorts. It looked like a pendant attached to a very long metallic chain.

“There!” she beamed, her huge, heart-warming smile returning on her face. “Doesn’t it look great?”

It was actually a rather large and strange thing, to be honest. It base seemed to be a five meter square, as far as I could tell as it balanced left and right, the force of the movement she had imprinted it with. It also seemed to be ten meters tall. Which made me uneasy. It was both really tall and yet really small because it was held in fingers far longer than it. Save from a base of perhaps two meters which seemed to be made of metal and above that, eight meters made of a sort of gem or something. I wasn’t sure if I saw things inside or not.

“Uh, sure but… what is it, exactly?” I asked, worrying a little – that thing could crush me to death.

“It’s a transport pendant, silly!” she explained, chuckling like a little girl. “You see, the base open and you get to be inside, safe and sound. Even if I let it fall on the ground, or stomped on it, or even jumped on it, it wouldn’t even have a scratch, and you’d wouldn’t even fell anything.

“How… how is that possible?” I gasped – it was something crazy if she was right!

I mean, she was basically holding a small apartment or something like that, unbreakable even! How crazy was it? I wanted it to be true, but I was still a little anxious. What if she was lying to me? What if it was all part of an elaborate ruse? When I saw a trap opening at the base and a ladder deploying until it scratched against the floor of the terrace. I opened my mouth, thinking that she was joking, she didn’t expect me to climb that shit in such a crazily windy place, with a glass floor underneath!? But when I looked up and saw how eager she looked, I sighed and did it anyway.

I think I didn’t start to breathe again until I heard the trap closing underneath me. Thankfully, the ladder had basically brought me back inside, I hadn’t had to move. I was now in the metallic part, and spotted a small stair leading up. Without any words from Celia, I decided that I could at least reach the first floor. When I did, I found myself in a cozy if small apartment. There was a sofa, a television, a fridge and another stair, leading to a bed room and a gym room – two panels indicated it at least. I turned around and noticed an enormous brown eyes looking at me.

“Holy shit!” I yelled as I jumped backward and found myself falling on the sofa. “What the hell!”

“Oops, sorry. I didn’t believed that it was true that the technology used here would startle you that much! Perhaps you shouldn’t look outside while I walk us home? But perhaps you should, to get over it?”

No shit! How could I even explain it? Basically, I wasn’t moving but the whole damn container did. It tilted left and right, and I could see Celia’s face moving because of it. But I didn’t. I felt a headache starting to form. My back was firmly on the sofa and I swear that Gigantic MILF had the container I was in a whole loop on itself, but I never moved from my sofa! It was as if there was a whole other gravity in there, but it just wasn’t possible! I would have loved to feel sick, but I couldn’t, it was just mental pain I was feeling.

“Please, don’t do that again!” I cried out. “I… I really don’t feel well about it, Celia!”

“Sorry, sorry Erwan! There, I’ll put the chain around my neck, okay. Hum…. Do… Do you want to be put over or between my breasts? The first option would have you jiggling around a lot, because I may run a little to get home – even if it’s just a short walk, I live barely thirty minutes away from here, it’s really just five hundreds kilometers or so from here!”

“Fi… FIVE HUNDREDS KILOMETERS!” I yelled, almost choking on it, as she put the container I was in around her neck, offering me an incredible sight, her large, perky breasts forming a plateau underneath me for a moment.

“Well, yeah? I mean, I don’t get why it’d surprise you like that, Erwan, swe… Err, I mean… See, Normals like you have around a 4mk/h speed when walking. Well, I’m far taller and, well… when I walk, I basically cover around 1130 km per hour…”

I hope you’ll agree with me that not collapsing on the ground just yet was definitively a proof of my strength of will. I mean, I wouldn’t blame you. It wasn’t that she was faster than me, I think I always knew it. I just hadn’t realized what the sheer size difference between us meant in everyday things like, well, damn, walking! She was nearing the sound barrier when walking! Obviously, she did went beyond it when running… and suddenly I wondered if the Gigantic I had once seen running somewhere was making those booming sounds because of his weight, or because of his speed.

But was it even possible to break this barrier if one just walked or run? Wasn’t she just covering that much ground because she was tall enough, instead of truly being that fast – that other Gigantic hadn’t looked so quick on his feet to me! I closed my head, groaned and massaged my temples. It was just too damn much. One thing after another was completely insane today, and I needed a break – even if it meant getting to hide in a place I had never even dreamt of ending. I inhaled deeply and slowly, and exhaled in the same way.

“Erwan? Are you okay? Do you want me to drop you on the ground so you could get the bullet train?”

I could hear the concern in her voice, but I wasn’t able to truly react to it. What would you have done, what would you have said, if you hadn’t be a science kind of guy? All those concepts, they were really too big for me. But I found just enough willpower in me to get my mind out of this abyss. I wouldn’t deal with that shit – ever if I could, not now for sure. I looked up and saw Celia looking at me with concern, and once more I was surprised at how beautiful she looked to me. She was stunning, and she was worrying about me.

“I’ll take you on your travel offer down below, please” I said, plaintively sure, but come on! I was still able to jest a little, isn’t it impressive? “I’ll try to take a quick nap. Plus, I’ll have other opportunities to see the top of your breasts, right?”

“Oh, Erwan, sweetie! You’ll just have to ask for it!” she purred as she dropped the container thingy I was in between her hills, enveloping me in dark flesh and darkness, hiding the suddenly very red and bright face I had. “I’ll walk as slow as possible, so you can go ahead of sleep” she added, as I closed my eyes and let all the craziness of the day carry me to Morpheus’ embrace.

 

End Notes:

Obligatory patreon link : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

Chapter 3 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I somehow ended writing all of it today and I'm actually rather happy with it. Things are starting to get a lot more intimate here, and it's just the beginning, I hope you'll like it, but remember... Even if you don't, criticism is appreciated !

Chapter 3

One of the most common misconception about the human body is that it’s just one big organism. For a start, even before the rise of the Gigantics and consorts, humans were never that big. And we’ve never been just one organism, but it was impossible for any of us to see it with the naked eye. Until now. Today, I’ll see those things, and as I think that, I feel myself released. As I fall pass the two row of shining white teeth, down on the slippery slope of the vast pink tongue and down into the dark gullet, I scream. Not of terror, but of wonder.

* * *

“Erwan? It’s time to wake up, we’re almost at my home and I can’t bring you inside sleeping, it would be very discourteous – and a little creepy!”

The booming voice of Celia enveloped me, waking me up in an instant. At first, I wondered where I was. The sofa on which I had ended sleeping was so damn comfortable that it put my bed at home to shame, but I really couldn’t grasp where I was. There was some gentle white light here and there, but the walls seemed to be of a dark shade of brown and… My mind jumpstarted and with a jolt, I got up, running toward the glass or whatever it was that was separating me from it. The flesh of a living Gigantic, mere centimeters – so it seems, I could have been wrong – away from me.

It was something I had never expected to see, and at that moment, I felt as if I was in a trance. This incredibly massive woman was walking around at an impossible speed, and I was in an even more impossible crystal thingy encasing a whole apartment which was leagues better than my own, hidden between breasts so large hey could only be compared to vast hangars. It was something so crazy to take in that I felt my head starting to ache again, but also my dick harden. I was used to be with taller woman for years by now, and she was the tallest ever, so obviously, my body fell on its routine. I guess it should have bothered me, but it actually helped me calm down.

“Erwan? The sensors tell me that you’re awake. Is everything okay? Do you want me to slow down or something?” asked the booming voice of the Gigantic, probably from some hidden speakers.

“No, it’s fine! I just need to get my bearings back!” I shouted, which made her giggle.

“Okay, no problem, I’ll stop walking for a time then. And no need to yell sweetie, I hear you loud and clear. The only thing missing in there are cameras, but I’ll be honest, if there was, I wouldn’t have woke you up, I’m sure you’d look to… cute for me to do so!”

I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I said nothing but a weak chuckle. Celia once had told me that she was very easily aroused and very sexually active, which had fueled a lot of my fantasies about me and her fucking like rabbits. Obviously, it was now out of the question – at least with me dominating her- but somehow, I suspected that if she could see me in there, she’d just drop by the beach and start to masturbate there. I knew from experience that the bigger they were, the less they cared about being seen doing the naughty in public.

Once, when I was meeting up with one of the few normal older women I sometimes fucked, we had done it by the window, because she wanted to see an incredible hunk of a Giant being blown off my his Small girlfriends, there, in the street. All because he felt he needed release now. He saw us and winked at us, before coming so violently in the mouth of the girl who had managed to get his cock at that moment that she almost gagged to death and spit his jeez everywhere – including the other girl had wanted to fuck. It had taken weeks before the smell of his cum had left the street.

But let’s return to the situation at hand, otherwise you’ll never understand how I found myself falling into a Gigantic’s mouth, right? The truth is I don’t know how long I stayed there, without saying a word, just mesmerized by what I saw outside. I could tell that she had stopped walking, because the skin outside moved less. But it still did move. Each breath she took made it look as if her breasts were growing and pushing on the little barrier, eager to ground me to a paste. And when she released it, it deflated and I felt a little safer.

I could see from here that her skin was truly blemish-free. I expected to see pores, little mistakes in the arrangement of the epidermis and even hairs, but there was nothing. Just a dense black skin encasing untold millions – in truth, I don’t know how much she weight, let alone her breasts- of tons of fat and possibly milk, if she was still producing some for her youngest daughters. I gulped hard and realized I needed to be outside of here. I needed fresh air and normal ground under my feet, even if it meant standing by her owns and be utterly dwarfed!

“Celia? I… I think I need to get out!” I plaintively called.

She didn’t answer me but I saw the world outside changing. It made me feel queasy. She was pulling on the chain holding my little container and I felt nothing. I should have felt something, at least like with an elevator, right? But there was seriously nothing. One moment I was standing in a portable house which didn’t move between her breasts. Then, I was in the same portable house which was spiraling outside of her glorious cleavage but I was still not moving, even as the world turned around me, making my head spin.

“Tadam! It’s my humble abode!” suddenly boomed the Gigantic black woman, surprising me as I saw her left arm extend toward something.

I waited a moment or two, until the container stopped moving left and right too wildly and looked at what she was pointing at. It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing, but when I did, I gasped audibly. It was just a home. A cozy house, looking very Victorian in design, with walls painted in a gentle pastel blue, looking a little like the color of the clear sky between grey clouds. It also had one floor above ground level. Yes, a very beautiful little house. Except that it was Gigantic sized and that is was basically a whole city block in width, perhaps two even.

“It… it’s really beautiful” I managed to croak as I took the immensity of this thing, the home of one Gigantic mother and her three daughters, erected here, in a middle of a vast plain. “But where… I mean, why here?”

In my mind, Gigantics lived in house carved into stones, directly into the mountain ranges doting Europe -well, Gigantopia nowadays. It would make sense, considering that this house was taller than some mountains! The roof was covered in snow, after all, possibly ice and glaciers? I suddenly wondered what craziness could exist in so massive a building, and with what it had been built, and by whom. Nobody ever talked about the abodes of the Gigantics, or even the Titans. Those kinds of humans were shrouded in secrecy and mysteries.

“Well… I didn’t want to feel crowded, and the Alps have been so excavated by now that it’s almost like living in an apartment instead of a house! Same with the Pyrenees and other mountains. And I think I deserve to have a little privacy from time to time! It also helps me avoid being too easily…smitten” she added as an afterthought.

“Smitten?” I repeated, a little stupidly, as my mind tried to grasp the notion of a place crowded by Gigantics – it was just too preposterous for me to picture it, really. I’m sure it’s also hard for you!

“Well, yes. I’ve got a ravenous appetite for sex, Erwan, I told you so” she explained, barely blushing as she said that. “And, well… being around other Gigantics, it’s easy to get lost in it. But I’ve already three daughters, and I want that any other child of mine may grow with her daddy!”

She looked down at my container, and while I wasn’t sure she was able to truly see me, I certainly felt as if she could and that I was naked. In my mind, I suddenly saw her, pregnant, her belly protruding incredibly from her otherwise extremely sexy body, full with a new daughter of her – and mine. I blushed abundantly. Why did I suddenly felt so aroused by the idea of impregnating her nonetheless, now that she’d have absolute control over me? I knew it, yet the idea of being the father of a Gigantic made me feel a little drunk, somehow. I realized I needed to change the subject right now, as she walked toward her home now.

“Is… is that flower pots?” I asked, when I saw several large things which would have been such in a normal house, but there were so large here that it was a little hard to be sure.

“Uh… yeah. Sort of?” she said, suddenly sounding a little self-conscious. “It’s more like… they are forests in a pot more so than flowers but… It doesn’t look too great right?”

“Forests… You mean...” I didn’t finish my sentence. The house was so massive that it made me appreciate the size of everything else the wrong way. The pots were obviously scaled to Celia’s towering size, and obviously there wasn’t any flower tall enough to be visible so far away from her man-made pinnacle.

As we got closer, I better examined the pots. They were indeed full of tree, but even the taller seemed far too small for those. Those things were also enormous, the smallest looking more like little city parks than anything else. I suddenly wondered if I could actually laze around some – probably those the nearest to ground level, considering that some were also hanging from the balconies on the first floor and I suspected air would be thinner up there, and far colder. Then, as we reached the door, I was able to see one from up close and I gasped.

“Celia! There are bears in there!” I yelled, pointing at the nearby pot, where I could see two huge brown bears lazing around a sort of pond.

“What? Oh, yes! Hey there lovelies! Mommy’s home, she’ll make sure you’re not missing anything!”

I reeled back a little from the glass-like walls. She was talking to the bears as if they were, I don’t know, ladybugs? What else was living inside those pots? Suddenly, the prospect of going down there to stretch my legs felt a lot less appealing. But it brought my mind to a question. How far did she own the land here? A big lady like herself surely needed a lot of place and if she had wild bears living in her pots, what other craziness could I expect to find inside the house, or even around it, at ground level? I really needed to know, for survival’s sake.

“They look in great shape, don’t they?” she asked me as she pushed her door open, a casual move impossible for smaller beings, even the mighty Titans, inviting me inside with such simplicity.

“Uh? Who?” I asked her, completely lost, as I was struggling to adjust to all this Gigantic-sized craziness suddenly entering my life.

“The bears, silly!” she chuckled! “I have teams of Smalls from the nearby villages tending to the pots and moving the animals around, to make sure that they don’t interbreed, but even then, I’m always surprised to see how healthy the bears, wolves, deers and the like are inside those!”

“You… you have villages of Smalls living nearby?” I asked her, a little stupidly.

“Yeah, they aren’t visible from this inside, because they clutch around the base of the house’s other side. It’s really useful. They are minuscule enough to not threaten the trees and beasts, and just tall enough to be able to handle them. If you ever want to visit those, I’ll call some of them to escort you, and I’ll be watching you from above. I won’t take any risks with your safety, Erwan… I want you to feel very safe and comfortable with me.”

The way she said those last words…. I knew instantly that she wasn’t talking about being safe and comfortable when I’d walk around her deadly parks in a pot. If you could have heard the way she said this, you’d also instantly picked up the meaning. She was informing me that she wanted to make me feel safe and comfortable while having sex with her. Which was, at that time, really hard to believe. But, without spoiling too much, it turned out that a living mountain could be softer than a Normal, and far more protective than a Small using me for her pleasure.

I didn’t know how to answer that. I mean, come on. A 500 meters tall bombshell is basically telling you that she wants you not be afraid because she wants to fuck you, and you’re just average sized. How do you react to any of that? How any of that does even makes sense!? I was supposed to be a former sex toy for Smalls getting revenge on them, and sometimes banging one or two Normals MILF whose marriage was going downhill and needed some shake up – mostly of waists – to feel better. All of this was just too massive for me – no pun intended.

I suddenly noticed that the portable house was descending, apparently rather fast, toward some sort of wooden surface. With an audible click, it made contact and I heard suspensions hissing. For the first time since I had come aboard, I felt the ground move, and while it perhaps should have made me uneasy, it actually lifted my spirits. Finally, something made sense here! The lights inside shut off and I understood that it was time for me to get out, but I didn’t really know how to do that – or if I really wanted to.

“Erm, Celia?” I asked, hoping that the implants still allowed her to hear me for now.

“Yes Erwan?” she replied, her Gigantic form forming a living wall behind me, until I turned to face her.

“How do I get out of that?” I managed to croak, when I realized that the surface I was on was barely reaching her waist – in fact, it was perhaps more at pussy level, which was quite frightening because of the many implications which jumped to my mind.

“Oh, yes, sorry! Hum...” she said as if she was just thinking about it, putting her bleached or discolored blond hair behind her ear pensively, in a way which was really cute, even at her size. “If you return at the base of the pendant, you’ll find the trap you went in. Now, it should connect to an elevator, which can either take you to roof level or deeper.”

“Roof level? Deeper?” I was utterly lost – what was she talking about? Why would I want to go to her roof, with the crazy amount of snow and all?

“I meant, here” she explained, tapping the wooden surface near the crystal with a nail longer than I was taller. “That’s the roof, and deeper is… well, inside this specially crafted for… for you...”

She finished talking by biting her lips and looking incredibly shy. How could she look shy!? She was a kind of living Goddess! She couldn’t just act like a Normal woman because… because it was making me fall for her even more, and surely it was a bad thing! I’m so small, she’s so massive, and how could it even work? It turned out, with a lot of imagination, mostly from her part, and limitless resources, also mostly coming from her. But my family’s recipe also helped, because Celia and daughters turned out to be really, really, in love with Kouign Amann.

At that time, I was just trying to understand what she was saying. This enormous thing – which didn’t look to big in here, it was probably just a tall cabinet, it didn’t look so wide compared to her, it barely seemed larger than her hips, in fact- had been made for me? How? When? It was just too much, but I decided I wanted out of the little house in a pendant. At least on that enormous, skyscraper-sized furniture, it would be slightly more normal, and also I’d slightly less feel as if I was trapped her with Celia, and I really needed it.

I went down and indeed, the trap was open. The ladder was deployed and I used it to reach the elevator Celia had been talking about. As soon as I came near it, it dinged and its doors opened. I went in and gasped. I had expected a dozen of buttons to push, but there was well over a hundred. And they were divided into different “areas”. How big was the blasted thing I was in, now? What had this Gigantic had built for me? With a shiver, I decided that the sole “roof” button was the one I wanted to use, so I pushed it. The door closed, I waited for something to happen; then, with a ding, they opened again and I saw the outside world again.

I shuddered – of course I did. Gigantics were starting to seem more alien – not less – the more time I spent with Celia. I had believed that the technology used in Gigantopia was incredibly advanced, and in fact compared to the outside world, it was, even in West-G where I grew up, which is kind of backwater by Gigantopia’s standards. But the stuff Celia was pulling out was just so out there it made the bullet trains, incredible roads and buildings of the town proper look like clunky stuff out of antiquarian’s shop.

“Celia, can you tell me OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I yelled when turning on myself to see where she was, I got a look at her, unlike anything I had ever seen.

“Well, I’m getting comfortable, duh! I don’t know how you guys can endure clothes so much that you even sleep with them! It’s so uncomfortable and irritant!”

I tried to answer, but I couldn’t say anything more coherent than monosyllabic gurgles. She was pushing her skirt down her endless legs, slowly and sensually. And she was looking at me, straight at me. She had that little smile on her face which I had grown to know meant that she wanted to do the naughty and she knew that she was in charge and we would do it, no matter what I may say. And, God help me, I really, really wanted to have sex with her, no matter how impracticable it could be. She was just stoo stunning for me to turn it down.

When she stretched back to her full height once she had stepped out of her skirt, I realized two things. First, she hadn’t had any underwear – at all. She had been walking around with her crotch exposed for the world to see but I doubted anyone dared to peek at it. At least no one smaller than a Titan, the risks of being crushed to death was too high, after all. Secondly, while her whole body seemed hairless and smooth, her pussy was covered in a dense black jungle of hairs, long and curly which hid partially the pink gate behind.

“I hope you like it” she purred, and the force of her words reached me as a gentle breeze with some rumble behind. “I’ve spent a lot of time pondering if I should shave it all or keep it long but well groomed” she added, caressing her nether regions with her long fingers, the tip of which disappeared into this tangled mass. “Then I realized that nothing for you to hold on to would be very dangerous… So here it is, your personal safety net. When you’ll be down there, you’ll always have something to catch on, no matter what position we take. Isn’t it great?”

“It’s… very considerate of you” I croaked, surprised at how unembarrassed she was about all of this; apparently, being alone with me drowned her inhibitions and allowed her to live out her plans for the afternoon, and I didn’t feel like complaining. “I… I hadn’t even thought about any of it.”

“It’s nothing” she giggled. “I’ve been fantasizing about for a long time now! And you didn’t know my true size, so you couldn’t have thought about stuff like that like I did! But I know you want something else before going down there to explore this little jungle!”

She winked at me and started to remove her shirt. I took a sharp breath and I felt my dick threatening to wet my pant. She was taking her time, moving slowly and sensually, never looking away from me. I felt my temperature rising and I started to remove my own clothes, which made her growl. It was something primal, hungry, but it didn’t made me afraid – in fact, it aroused me. When she contemptuously dropped the piece of clothing to the floor, I made a deafening – for me – sound, indicating its insane weight.

But I had far more important matters in mind that how heavy her clothes could be. Celia was standing before me, just far away enough that I could take her whole body in with just a glance. Her perky and large breasts were barely contained by a lacey bra which seemed a cup too small. She grinned and I expected her to just remove it. But then, she took a deep breath, as if she was trying to break it – but even I could tell it wouldn’t work. Her breasts seemed to inflate and still the bra held bravely, refusing to be destroyed.

I opened my mouth to laugh a little, but the sound died before it could escape my throat. Celia was expiring now, but her breasts were growing, overflowing the bra more and more with each passing second. Finally, with a sound of torn fabric and a loud snap, the piece of clothing gave up and her tits were proudly displayed. And they were still growing. She let out a satisfied sigh and finally, they stopped. They had grown at least three cups. It was insane. But when she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes full of amusement, I couldn’t say anything. At all.

“Ah! It feels so good! I’ve read that smaller woman have to deal with the full size of their breasts all the time, and I really don’t think I could do that. They have grown so big after the pregnancies… I hope you don’t find them too massive or disfiguring” she finished, looking at me while licking her lips sensually, and cupping the two monstrous orbs she now sported.

“It’s… it’s the real size of those?” I croaked, utterly lost and aroused, stuck mid-removing my own shirt. “Like… you compress them or something the rest of the time?”

“I do” she admitted, suddenly seeming a little embarrassed. “I… is it strange? Should have I… Do you prefer if I keep them smaller? I don’t want to… to make things strange for you! I can compress them back, even more if...”

“No, it’s perfect!” I interrupted her. “You… you are perfect...”

I must have looked like a red ant to her, because I was certain my face was crimson with self-conscious shame. It was so saccharine! But I really thought that. So what if her breasts were even more massive than what I had assumed. It didn’t change much, at any size, they were god-sized boulders able to crush me to death with one wrong movement. If those being this size made her feel less constrained, I wouldn’t raise a fuss about it. Plus, I’m a boob man, so some breast expansion in real life and thus bigger boobs to play with afterwards were right up my alley.

“Oh, Erwan… you’re so sweet. Do you think… I’d like you to touch them, to… to play with my nipples but… if you don’t feel comfortable...”

She seemed to have lost all her cocksure attitude, reverting to the more “Normal” behavior, which was jarring. Someone her size acting like that was just something people like me couldn’t understand. I’m pretty sure that at her size, I’d have been arrogant and domineering all the fucking time. I guess it’s a good thing she is the Gigantic and I the Normal. I’ve seen – sadly – many other couples where things were a lot grosser and even downright nasty at times, without being able to intervene or say anything, so I count my blessing to be with Celia and her daughters.

“I – I’d like that, really” I assured her, and I was rewarded by her beaming smile and two rapidly descending black orbs.

I felt the pressure of their move, the countless tons of breast tissue pushing the air out of their way as Celia rushed toward me and knelt in the same movement. I wasn’t blown away, by some miracle, but the strength of the wind rush made me fall and pushed me away. The roof I was in started to hum and I guess whatever esoteric technology was here prevented me from traveling the whole length and falling to my death on the other side of this building-sized cabinet. It hardly did anything to reduce the incredible tremor that two tits so enormous did when they collided with the ground.

“Sorry, Im really getting carried away, teehee” she giggled, and I laughed, nervously perhaps, in answer; I hope you won’t blame me for it, because it was quite the new experience!

I got up and walked, my torso naked, toward those incredible things. They could have been geological formations, considering their sheer size, but they were made of flesh. I gulped hard as I approached them, not daring to look up at the woman who was watching me so intensely that I could feel the weight of her eyes on me. It didn’t take long for me to reach her left tit, she had basically parked it twenty meters from me. When I was close enough, I slowly extended a hand and, with but the tip of my fingers, grazed it.

I didn’t expect her to moan softly at something like that, nor did I had anticipated the light shiver which coursed through her body but was sufficient enough to make me lose balance and fall completely on her boob flesh, grasping at it to avoid a more undignified collapse on the ground. Which meant that the following tremors were far more violent, and I swear I could feel my bones rattling against each other and their joints as she barely reacted to my presence.  Underneath me, her skin was firm and impenetrable, her flesh unyielding. Suddenly, I felt it tensing underneath me, especially on my right.

Looking that way, I was granted by an incredible sight. Her dark skin gave way to a lighter areola, large enough that its radius was probably somewhere around thrice my size - which made it really average on Celia’s body – and then it came into view. I let out a whistle when I saw it, and I think any man or woman into Celia would have done the same. She had inverted nipples, the kind of which you see in hentais normally. And it was revealing itself now, slowly getting out of its hiding place to proudly present itself to the world, while its sister did the same on her other breast, as I noticed in the distance, while the breath of the Goddess above quickened and started to get charged with low whimper and moans, indicating how aroused she was.

Her nipple stopped expanding to be just about half as long as I was tall, and it made me feel confident. I was, after all, taller than her nipple. It’s strange to feel prideful for something like that, of course, but when you live with a Gigantic, I’ve learnt over time that it’s the kind of thing which matters. So, yeah, I was feeling pretty confident that I could handle her sensitive part easily. Then, with a moan, her enormous fingers descended on each of them and gently squeezed and caressed them, making her moan and mewl far louder.

And the dam thing grew longer and thicker! Once it was fully erect and out of her breast, it was actually slightly longer than I was tall, and its width meant that I would have been able to hide behind or – more accurately – below it, if I had had the mind to try. I never did, of course, because I’m not totally up there and ready for the Darwin Awards just yet. Let it be a little advice from me to you: when you’re with a woman who reduces you the size of an ant, hiding on her in places she can’t see but can definitively feel easily is almost as dumb as doing that in places she can’t either see or feel.

“Why aren’t you naked?” she suddenly whined, surprising me. “I want you to be naked. I want to see you on me, your milky white skin on my chocolate one!”

Her voice was thundering orders, but in the gentlest of way, her tone betraying her arousal and need to be able to see and feel me naked. I let go of her breast and quickly removed all of my clothes. If I was afraid get cold, in a deep corner of my mind, that fear was alleviated. I don’t know if it’s her own warmth or some mechanism of the “roof” I was on, but I could feel the temperature around me rising up in a very tolerable way. Once I was entirely naked, I felt her breath getting stronger and, looking up, I had quite a view.

Celia was resting her head at the top of her considerable bosom, her chin pressing on them, even if their incredible mass prevented them to truly give in. She was squinting at me, at my dick I realized and she started to drool when she saw it. Oh, not much, barely a trickle, even for someone my size, but it was noticeable and it made me harden even more. I don’t know how long we remained like that, in a sort of drunken stupor. Then, she shook her head, her long blond hair flowing around and some draping her breasts, a strand colliding with the ground next to me, startling me.

“Sorry” she grunted, not sounding sorry at all, just aroused and in serious need of a masturbatory session. “I want you to fuck my nipple” she said, and I just nodded and strode toward it.

Celia once more proved how considerate she was. I think that most Gigantic – or Titans and other Growns, for that matter – wouldn’t be as attentive to me and my wellbeing that she was. In spite of their weight, her breasts didn’t sag like Normal’s would have, so her nipples were really close to the ground. Therefore, to help me, she pressed her left breast toward the roof, while I saw her right hand disappearing below the cabinet’s edge. I didn’t need to imagine what was happening, because she sound of fingers rustling through dense hair and then touching wet flesh quickly filled the silence which had started to form between us.

Once I stood before her nipple, I searched for her milk duct or whatever the correct term is for the hole from which milk come when a woman lactate. Once I found it, I did not immediately put my dick in it. One thing my life had already taught me was how to best please my partner, and usually, it meant delaying personal gratification to exacerbate her own. So, I just caressed her engorged nipple, marveling at how hard and hot it was, how heavy and unyielding it seemed for someone like me, when her flesh above seemed quite pliant to her fingers pressing down on it.

“Fuck it… Fuck me!” she complained above, but I shook my hand.

“I don’t want to rush this Celia. It’ll be my first time with you, your first time with a Normal, and mine with a Gigantic. I want it to be… unique.”

The confidence which usually dissipated when I was talking to her was returning. No matter how massive she was compared to me, I was in my element here. I knew what to do, and how. So, I started to cup the gigantic nipple, caressing it slowly, then rubbing it, eliciting moans, yelp and even some jerking move which made me be a lot careful. Dying because of a nipple had impacted my torso so hard it had crushed all bones there wasn’t exactly what I had in mind for the day, after all. So, instead of nibbling at it, as I had intended, I gently licked it.

“Oh Erwan! It’s too much! I can’t!” she yelped from high above, the strength of her words making me shake a little when they reverberated through me.

I heard her fingers quickening their work down there, and I knew that it was now time to indeed for the giantess harder. With a sigh, I got into position and gently pushed by dick into her nipple. It was a sensation unlike any other I had ever felt. It wasn’t at all like a pussy, or an anus. It was less giving and hotter, but it also felt a little wider, passed the entry point. And while it was probably my imagination, I sometimes felt as if fat drops rolled on my penis as it went in and out of her. The Gigantic woman was moaning and gasping, and her fingers worked herself quicker and quicker as I started to struggle to keep pace.

Resisting my own building orgasm was also difficult. I wanted to cum, badly. It had been some time since I had been able to have sex with a woman, and while what we were doing would hardly be called fucking in the most literal sense of the term, it was very much a sexual intercourse between me and the Gigantic black mother of three, whose powerful voice sounded higher pitched in my hears by the seconds. Even the sound of her pussy being worked at was becoming wetter and I could almost picture her fingers covered in sticky juices.

I let out a small yelp when her left hand left her breast to also descend below the roof, as she started to yell and scream, the power of her voice threatening to overcome even the protective layer of the implants. With my own hands, I tried to grasp as much of the unyielding flesh of her left breast as I could, before settling for her nipple, which had a lot of small crevices where my fingers could find a place to hold to. My waist moved faster and faster and finally, with a cry of my own, I came into her, releasing my Normal seed in her ducts, probably to be washed away by the very first droplet of milk which would form here.

My voice was drowned by her primal howl as she came merely a second after me. Her whole body tensed and I lost my grip on her nipple. I was then flying a little, before colliding roughly with the ground. Thankfully, nothing broke and the sight of Celia’s titanic face twisted in pure lustful joy was so incredible that I didn’t even notice the small bruises which would soon form on me. I took hold of my shaft and worked on it. It was clear that the living goddess above needed more than just that one climax and that she was working herself harder to achieve another.

It didn’t took her long to achieve this, and I reached my second one at the exact same moment. This towering figure was ing my whole sky, her gigantic breasts propelled above the roof, only to fall on it once more, producing incredible shake-up in my whole body. My own mind was lost, at that time, in those alien pleasures. I had never realized how much I could love being dominated. Most of the time, the women who did this belittled me, mocking me and relishing their power over me. Not so Celia. As she came and came, while I laid on the warm ground, touching myself, it was only my name she called, again and again.

“Erwan! Erwaaaan! Eeeeeerwaaaaaaaan!” she cried each time she touched herself, until she finally calmed down and let her head fall next to me, her huge eyes lazily focused on me. “Sorry.”

“Sorry for what?” I asked, puzzled.

“Sorry that you didn’t get to experience more of me and I turned it into a solitary pleasure” she explained, blushing.

“You didn’t Celia” I assured her. “I’ve never… it was the best sex I ever had, and… and I want more of it, and more of you” I revealed, blushing myself.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she looked at me with love in her eyes and then, very slowly, very deliberately, she moved one of her hand from her crotch to just above me. Her fingers smelt of her, they were covered with her juice. And gently, carefully, she made those hover over me, closer and closer, until the liquid coating them started to fall on me. She didn’t touch me with those shivering appendages, each more than able to snuffing the life out of me. She just let those here, and I understood – no, we understood- what it meant.

I was hers. And I loved it.

 

Chapter 4 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A new chapter is up. It's a little less directly sexual, at least I feel it is a little less sexual than the previous one. But it's setting up some big things, hehe !

Chapter 4

One of the most common theme of the era which preceded the Rise of the Gigantics and consort is the idea that, now, Mankind was the apex predator of Earth, the top of the food chain. It was incredibly arrogant, but it led me to ponder one single question. Before that, did humans truly fear to be killed and devoured by other creatures? And if so, does being eaten – alive – in the maw of someone you can reason with is fundamentally different from being gulped down by something which won’t ever talk to you? It’s a strange question but as I fall down Celia’s gullet, it’s one which help me remain calm.

* * *

“We should probably get you clean, you don’t want those juices drying on you babe” she said to me, in a sweet and soft voice which was still able to rattle my bone, my very skin tingling under the caress of those words, which is quite unlike anything else you can experience, trust me!

“But they smell so good” I blurted without thinking it through, and I saw her blush – which made me want to tease her more. “And they taste so good” I thus hastily added as I licked some of her fluids off my lips and chin.

“You shouldn’t do that” she chided me gently, which surprised me a little. “You’re arousing me a lot.”

“And how is it a bad thing?” I asked, still in the mood I had when sleeping with older and – usually – taller women. “I mean, being able to arouse such an incredible woman as yourself is rather good for my self-esteem!”

“I don’t doubt it. But it’s a bad thing because it makes me want to fuck you, right here, right now. And I don’t have the equipment to make sure you’d be safe doing so. I don’t want you to have a brush with my bush too soon Erwan, I… I couldn’t bear it if I ended hurting you because I was too hasty… So, you need to get cleaned and look less like the sexy beast you are!”

“You… find me sexy?”

Oh, I know what you’re thinking. Dude, you’ve spent the last five years sleeping with dozens of women left and right. Each month. Spot acting as if you didn’t know that you were sexy, you ass! To which I’d answer that being rude is definitively unsexy. And that, while I had been a toys for year, and then made use of the attraction more mature women had toward me to my advantage, I never saw myself as sexy. And none of those I had slept with had ever called me that. Beautiful, delicious, à croquer, yes. One particularly nasty Small woman, well in her fifties, had even had the audacity to call me perfectly dildo-shaped for her needs!

But Celia, in spite of her nature as a Gigantic, was also very close to my age. She was just two years older. And sure, her size all came into play. When a living mountain tells you that you’re sexy in her eyes – which are large enough that they could be shallow ponds and large ones at that – it means something. At least, to me it meant something, and I needed to be sure I wasn’t just imagining things. I wasn’t scrawny, but I wasn’t muscular either back and – spoiler alert- I still aren’t either of those. And for someone like me, it was always uplifting if frightening to be loved and appreciated.

“Of course you are, silly” she said to me, flashing her enormous teeth at me in a wide smile. “That’s why we need you to be cleaned and clothed. It’s a little hard to resist the temptation of blowing you off just yet, and I don’t want to take the risk!”

I couldn’t help myself. I imagined how she’d look sucking me off. And it got me very erect again. Later on, I discovered that my fantasies were almost spot on. My whole sky would be her, her upper lips and that little space between the mouth and the nose. Her face would extended everywhere, from left to right, above my own and well past my feet. And her long hair would fall in a cascading wall, encasing me in a world where only Celia existed. My dick wouldn’t be able to get past her lips, of course, so her mouth would be slightly open, and her tongue would fill this space to lick my penis gently. This image was so strong that I buckled and came, making us both gasp.

“Shit! I… I’m sorry!” I yelped, feeling mightily embarrassed – it was seriously strange, if not downright disgusting to do just that in my mind.

But when I looked at her to see how she was reacting, I saw her half-open mouth, her slightly closed eyelids and I felt her breath quickening. She moved, offering me an incredible sight, as her torso, with its enormous tits, one of which I had fucked as best I could mere moments ago, swaying back and forth above me. Then they moved away, as she leant over the building-sized cabinet. She used her right hand to grasp the other side and steady herself, as her cunt came into view, her pubes glistening because of how drenched they were with her love juices.

“You’ll go there” she grunted, as the fingers of her left hand found her pussy again and started to stimulate it once more. “Down there, on my vaginal lips, on my clit, in my pussy” she groaned, as she pleasured herself faster and faster. “I’ll ravish you like no one had, Erwan! I. WILL. FUCK. YOU. SOOOOOOO. BAAAAAAAAAAAD!”

The last few words had been roared with such force that, while, as far as I could tell past the twin hills of her tits which almost blocked all view to her face, she had lifted it toward the ceiling as she let out this primal scream. She came as she spoke and I saw her juices spraying out of her, far more than was the norm, but still not a tidal wave. Still, it was awe-inspiring and a little frightening. So much juices, it would have been enough to give water to hundreds of Normals for a few days – if it had just been water and not the cum of a Gigantic sexy mother who was pleasuring herself so much because of me.

“Erwan” she gasped. “You’d… get inside the… elevator, please! I don’t know how long...”

I noticed the way the arm holding her up was starting to shake, just this very moment, and it killed the mood, right then, right there. The very real and approaching possibility of ending crushed to death by the uncalculable weight of but a portion of Celia’s body made me get up and rush toward the sole salvation I had, the damn elevator. It opened as I came close to it and the door shut gently, as I heard one last gasp and then a loud “SHIT!” even with the implant’s protection. I didn’t see her falling on me, but I expected the cabin to give in, since I hadn’t been able to press any button.

Instead, once the door had closed, nothing happened. No impact, no sound, no tremor. No nothing, really. It somehow made me even more afraid, suddenly. Here I was, dripping wet with cooling juices from a woman I hadn’t met in person before this morning, who could have wanted me inside of this for whatever nefarious reason. Don’t judge me, okay? I wasn’t in the best state of mind to think things through. Passing from bliss to pure terror can do that to everyone! Every Normals, at least. Anyway, I felt that I needed to get out and see what had happened. Dumb perhaps, but I found it preferable to staing put here.

“The doors cannont be opened” said a cold, robotic voice, when I pressed the button of the roof.

“What? Why?” I stupidly asked, as if it’d answer me – and it turned out, it did !

“The safety of the occupant would be threatened by external mass entering the interior of this elevator. It is thus impossible to open, for my primary concern is the safety of %ANYNORMALINSIDE%” explained the robotic voice.

“Wha… what’s that mass?” I asked – I think I was so dumbfounded that I could speak with the elevator that I wasn’t able to react coherently.

“Tit flesh” it replied, quite matter of factly. “Once it’d spill inside, it’d be impossible to close the doors, and you’d either die crushed or of suffocation. The Conceptor should not be able to move for quite some time now.”

I stood there, naked, getting cold, and with my mouth agape. Did that thing just called Celia the Conceptor? I was sure it did, and it reminded me of how different the Gigantics were compared to the like of me, in ways which didn’t involve their size – at least not directly. Had she actually designed this sort of A.I. or whatever it was? And that whole skyscraper-sized cabinet for Normals? It was mind-blowing and I steadied myself against the wearest wall, which was surprisingly not too cold. I thought back to the strange way the robotic voice had stated her primary concern, and it made me pop a new idiotic question – I’m quite good at it, if you haven’t noticed yet.

“Are you… are you still at your factory setting?”

“Yes” it replied, the cold robotic voice starting to grate of my nerve. “Should you choose to take possession of this building, you’d be able to modify my settings.”

“Okay, I’ll do it!” I blurted, without even thinking about what it entailed – I just wanted this voice to change, really, and I wasn’t thinking quite straight.

With a loud bip, a screen just appeared on the nearest all, startling me. I diligently wrote my name, date of birth and everything first, as was required. Once it was done, I had access to the voice settings. I discovered, to my dismay, that Celia had apparently programmed or entered thousands of different voices for that thing! I was starting to get discouraged when I noticed that I could sort them out by type. Once I did so, there were only four : Sensual, Formal, Friendly or Commanding. I hesitated a lot, especially with the first and the last, but finally went for the formal, where I picked the first sample.

“Configuration saved, Erwan” stated a now feminime and serious voice, which sounded strangely natural, not at all like what I was used to. “Would you like to name me, Erwan?”

“Uuh.. Sure?” I replied, as the screen changed.

I must tell you that I’m terrible with names, so I was kind of stuck here, once more. Finally, on a whim, I chose Shannon. I always had liked this name, the sonority of it and all. I’ve no idea what it means, if it even has a meaning. I just like it. And as strange as sharing this building with another woman -albeit one without a physical body – than Celia was, giving the A.I. her name would have made the whole thing even more awkward.

“Erwan, your body temperature is dropping. Would you like to go somewhere warmer?” asked me the A.I. Shannon.

“Yeah, sure” I said, just now realizing how cold I was getting and how I was leaving drops of Celia’s love juice everywhere. “But, hum, first a shower, if you know where they are, a… Shannon?”

“Of course. Press the blue button on your left please. This one is the closest to the place the Conceptor will want you soon, I suspect.”

“Yeah, okay. Sure” I mumbled as I pivoted a little and noticed immediately the glowing button. It was on the central row of them, near the middle.

You’d think that by now I was starting to get used to the insane technology around me, but I truly expected something to happen. Instead, for one minute or two, I didn’t even felt as if I was moving around that enormous building. And then, just as I was starting to get worried that Celia’s colliding with it had somehow messed up with the whole machinery, something dinged and the doors opened on a brightly lighted corridor, with various picture cadre - empty – and, to my great surprise, real flowers lining the walls.

“The shower is in the first room to your right” stated the A.I. “Do not worry about the stain, it’ll be cleaned up shortly. Take your time and remember that if you need anything, I am available everywhere in this building.”

“Well, that’s not creepy at all” I mumbled under my breath – I mean, being watched by an A.I. was really starting to freak me out, did it record everything?

I shook my head and walked toward the indicated door and pushed it open. As I did so, light illuminated the place, and I let out a gasp. I was used to simple showers, with dirty and dirtier curtains. I was –I am – a simple guy, really. I take care of my appearance, because I need it to woo older women, but that didn’t mean that I brought them to my place. To the contrary, in fact. My rented apartment was my cocoon against the world, really. I didn’t want anyone in there. And with Celia, it wasn’t a risk, thankfully! The thought made my chuckle as I walked on the marble floor of this place.

“How much did it cost her…”

“Nothing. Gigantics have no use of money or any other valuables. They ask and their wishes are granted, Erwan” stated the AI.I; in its formal voice, startling me.

“Okay…” it wouldn’t do it at all. “Shannon? Unless I specify it, when I’m talking aloud, you don’t need to answer, deal?”

“Acknowledged, Erwan. I will remain silent unless I’m solicited, or my programming urges me to help you preserve your health.”

I approached the vast bathtub. It seemed to be carved into a dark grey stone I didn’t recognized. Everything seemed to be made of expensive materials everywhere I looked, from the showerhead which seemed to be covered in gold, to the mirrors, which were circled with what seemed to be silver. And Celia hadn’t paid anything for it? It seemed insane, but now that I thought about it, it started to make sense. Who would dare to ask for payment to one of those beings? Gigantics were so outside the experience of Normals – and he was certain that his kind had had to be involved with the crafting of something this scale – that it somehow made sense, in fact.

I decided quickly that using the bathtub was preferable to shivering because I was covered in Celia’s hot juices. I selected the correct temperature – warm but not too warm, I’m a delicate flower, after all! – and once I was satisfied, I slowly entered it. I let out a sigh of relief. Somehow, it was the first element of normality in my life today. I could forget where I was, with whom, and I didn’t feel the need to think about how I’d get out of here – or even if I wanted to get out of here. Yes, for long, glorious minutes, I just enjoyed myself in this bath, and it was perfect. Then Celia’s voice came out of hidden speakers.

“Erwan? May I ask you why you’re… there, of all bathrooms?” she asked me, and I was surprised to hear her sounding a little concerned.

“Uh… that A.I. told me to go there?” I replied immediately – somehow, even without seeing her, now that I knew what Celia was, now that we both knew that I was hers, body and mind… I didn’t feel able to not answer any of her question; which is extremely disturbing, believe me!

“That dumb thing… “she grumbled, surprising me by how genuinely upset she seemed to be. “I knew that synchronizing it with my implant was a bad idea, and I did it nonetheless! Stupid!”
“Ooooooookay… What’s the deal?” I asked her, as I started to shampoo myself.

“It’s… I had this whole place designed for… for a Normal who’d love to be with me; to… to live here” she explained slowly, and I was willing to bet her face was blushing a lot, enough to be very noticeable even on her beautiful dark skin. “And I… it’s really a cabinet for someone my size, and a… I don’t know, a house with two hundreds rooms or so, for you?”

“two..; two hundreds!?” I gasped, my mind trying to grasp the implication.

“It’s more than that, really! A lot more! You won’t feel cramped at all!” said Celia, who was clearly misinterpreting what my outburst meant. “But I really needed something to help you navigate this place. And the A.I. needed to be attuned to my needs so you… we wouldn’t wait too long to… Shit, it’s really embarrassing and now I feel like a dummy…”

“Herm, so when the A.I. said to me that I needed to be here it was because…”

“Because it can read my body reactions and it knows that… I really want to fuck you and that there is… a tool inside of this cabinet which would allow me, and it led you to it.”

Celia’s diction was really slow now, and it did nothing to hide her embarrassment, which I understood perfectly. Shannon - the A.I. was basically able to corral me toward a place where she could get even more aroused and unleash even more of her sexual needs. I looked down at my groin in the water and groaned as my penis grew erect once more. I really wanted to see her try this now. It was really strange, but I loved the idea of fucking her for real. Even if I had no idea what would allow me to do that. Did she had some sort of enlarging sci-fi ray in there or something?

“And… what’ll allow us to do… that, exactly?”

“I… uh… I... You probably don’t want to… Uh… it’s a little embarrassing, now that I have to say it out loud” she stammered. “I… a part of this cabinet is portable? And it’s… Oh God, I shouldn’t ever have even thought about something like that!”
“Celia, you’re starting to make me feel really uncomfortable” I said, feeling quite unnerved indeed. “Perhaps it’s better if we don’t speak about it for the time being and…”

“There is a Gigantic-sized dildo in there where you can live and in fact you’re inside right now and there is a special room where you can fuck a copy of my vagina and your sperm will be propelled inside of mine if you do that while I use the sex toy to masturbate and play with!” she yelled, so fast that I had quite a lot of difficulties separating each words.

I think I probably blinked like a blind owl a dozen or so times when I understood what she had meant. For starter, it sounded utterly ridiculous. I couldn’t be in a Gigantic-sized dildo. That was just ludicrous. Of course, being in a Gigantic-sized cabinet which was in fact some sort of immense building designed for Normals was equally mind-blowing, and it was a fact that it was the case. I blushed abundantly when I realized that my hands had snaked toward my dick and started to pump it. Somehow, the idea of being in a sex-toy turned me on. But I needed some confirmation.

“Shannon? Am I really in a toy for Celia right now.”

“You are in a bathtub Erwan. But your question is also correct, as the Conceptor explained to you.”

“Who is Shannon?” asked Celia, surprising me with the sudden vehemence of her tone.

“Well… it’s the A.I. There was so many possible voices and I could name it so… I don’t know, the factory settings seemed a little awkward?”

“Oh. Ooooh… yeah. Of course. It makes sense. I remember programming that option in, now…” she replied in a somewhat unhappy tone.

It surprised me. I didn’t realized why she was acting like that. I’d just said another woman’s name while talking to her. Then it hit me – and yes, I know, but we’ve already established that I’m not necessarily the brightest bulb in there right? If we hadn’t, now we have, so deal with it. She was obviously jealous. It was a new side of her which I didn’t know existed. And I know I should have been utterly terrified of a 500 meters tall woman being of a jealous disposition. But I wasn’t. I just found it so fucking hot that she already was attracted enough by me to find me sexy AND be jealous when I talked to other women.

“Just so you know, I do intend to keep my work, or a work, really” I said to her nonetheless. “Which imply that I may end talking with other women.”

“It’s not a problem” she chimed. “As long as they now that you’re my man!” she added laughing. “My man… I love the sound of it. Do you too, Erwan?”

“You know I do” I replied, and I added one extra-layer of corniness, because fuck it, it felt right! “But then again, I just love the sound of your voice, Celia!”

She didn’t said anything right away, instead chuckling embarrassingly, like she used to do on the computer, when she pretended to be a Normal. Somehow it really lifted my spirits. She may have been a Gigantic, but she was still the same old Celia. And being in there, just hearing her voice, it helped me deal with it. I didn’t forget our size difference – in fact, it was now and would forever remain a fact of my life with her and her three daughters – but it didn’t felt so pressing, so overpowering. Yes, she was taller than anyone else I knew. But she loved me and I loved her, and it was all that mattered.

“So…” I continued, reclining in the bathtub. “Do you want to… you know… use your toy now or…”

“Well, yes but no” she sighed. “We really shouldn’t do it, not at this hour…”

“Why so? You clearly want it” I smirked when I said it, because I knew it was true.

“Well, sure, yes. I do” she said, and I pictured her picking one of her hair strands and putting it behind her ear, as she did when she was slightly embarrassed by something. “But my three princesses will be here soon and I don’t want them to see me do that kind of things…”

“Yeah, that makes sense” I admitted.

“Nor do I want to rush you through sew. It needs to be something you enjoy as much as I’ll do” she continued, as if I hadn’t said anything. “Which doesn’t mean that we can’t have some sexy time. Just… a more subdued one.”
“What do you have in mind?” I asked her as I picked the nearby shampoo, my favorite I realized – I suspect she picked it from one of our discussions, but I didn’t dare to question her about it, both because it’s really futile and because I’ve came to suspect that Gigantics have ways to learn things they shouldn’t know about which aren’t healthy to hear for us Normals!

“Well… You could lay on my breasts as we wait for my daughters to come home” she said slowly, as if she was unsure of how I would react to this idea. “Perhaps you could even do that… naked? To, you know, let me admire you. If you feel like it, of course! I wouldn’t want you to think that I want to force, you to strip or anything like that!”

I bit my lips as I started to pump my dick. She had inadvertently put some seriously arousing images in my mind. I could picture the vast expanse of her enormous tits – even for her size, I mean. I could see them, extending everywhere around me, so much that even as they’d probably sag a little, I would feel them sag, and would remain safe, in spite of the way they’d move with her breathing, how divine she’d be compared to little old me. And her heartbeat would make my whole body rumble. The shampoo made my hands slippery and I grunted, both with pleasure and annoyance.

“Erwan… Are you… are you touching yourself in there?” she gasped, sounding not shocked but aroused, if I knew her tone well.

“Yes… I… It’s better if… shit… You’re just too beautiful, too… too… too gigantic for me not to!” I yelled, as my pleasure was growing by the second.

“Really?” she asked, her playfulness quite easy to hear. “Is little old me able to make you do that, while I’m here, listening to me… just with my voice? The way it describes my breast, which are soooo big compared to you, Erwan. And they are so heavy, you’ve no idea! Baby Gigantics drink so much milk, I could probably fill out an old Olympic swimming pool. By breast. A day. And now… they are all for you to play with, that and more!”

I gasped and splashed in the water. I was pumping myself faster and faster. She was searing the picture of her enormous tits, the enlarged ones - the ones she had kept hidden from him for so long, even when she could have just shown him those monsters on the computer - right into my mind. I could see them, swaying as she pivoted her torso a little, offering me a tantalizing view of those puppies, so massive each one was an hill I was craving to climb, just like I wanted to explore each and every nook and cranny of her 500 meters tall body. No matter the risks, and they were many!

“Hum… such a lustful man” she rasped, and I suspected she too was starting to toy with herself. “What will I say to my daughters if they find us like that? Sorry my princesses but Mommy found an incredible new lover. He has so much stamina, so much lust in him that even I couldn’t keep up or take the upper hand and calm us down. That’s why my fingers are one my clit while he touch himself on my tits!”

“Goooooooooooood!” I yelled, as I finally released my seed, which fell in large drops into the water, as I gasped hard, trying to calm my breathing. “Oh my God… Celia… you’re so. Damn. Incredible. I… I’ve never felt like that! Never!”

I don’t know if you’re in a relationship with a Gigantic. Hopefully, if you are, you already know what I mean when I say that nothing can compare with it nothing. And if you aren’t, well. Imagine it. They are all beautiful. They can be overweight –which is quite frightening to see at first, but we’ll see it someday soon, not now, sorry – but they are all beautiful. And the way they act, it’s almost half normal behavior for Normal, half the behavior of beings who know, deep down, that they are in a vastly superior sphere of existence compared to us.

It’s easy to see how different they are from us – I mean, you’d have to be blind not to see it, and even then I’m pretty sure you’d notice it anyway, probably by the pressure of their voice on your body, if nothing else. All of my life, I had seen them as distant, almost mythical figures, so being with Celia was an experience unlike any others. My family never worshipped them – it’s not common in West-G, but I’ve heard stories about cults dedicated to the Gigantics. But now, I could understand why some did. Their magnetism was absolute. I a day, Celia had made me hers, and was offering me experiences unlike any others. And I’m used to sex and all its games – or so I thought!

“Well, I’m really glad to hear it, Erwan” she purred. “I’ll be waiting for you up here!”

* * *

The first thing I noticed when I emerged from the elevator was that she wasn’t in the room. I was hearing her singing in the distance however. It was a strange experience, because while I could tell she was far away from me – at least for a Normal, she was probably just one or two rooms away – and wasn’t singing that loudly, she was still extremely easy to hear. It wasn’t my implant which was allowing me to endure it however, it was truly Celia’s normal voice. And I was incredibly surprised by how deep it was. No Normal man, nor even a Small or a Giant, could have such a voice.

It was distinctly feminine, don’t get me wrong, but it was only something else, a sprinkle over the deepness. Somehow, I made me feel as if the mountains themselves were singing. It’s stupid, I know, rocks do not sing, even when they are thousands of meters tall. But it was the impression she gave me, as she probably washed herself. I shook my head to try and not remain enraptured by her voice too long. If we truly wanted this to not descend into another bout of sex – or sexual activity, if I’m honest, because sex, at least the usual meaning of this world, is kind of impossible for us – I needed my clothes back.

“Shit, I hope she didn’t flatten them…” I mumbled to myself – gasping when I realized that the implant was still active and that she perhaps was hearing me, but she didn’t hear me since she kept singing.

That, and I felt like an idiot to not have thought about my stuff before. Clothes weren’t so important, I suspected that she had bought - or acquired or however it is called when a Gigantic ask for something to be delivered to her – hundreds of clothes my size, or close enough that it didn’t matter. However, I had my keys, my ID card, my wallet… basically everything I needed. Sure, I knew that I could get all of this easily thanks to my implant, but it meant spending at least half a day dealing with some very unhappy public servants. I knew from experience that most found their job dull and boring, especially with Smalls ordering them around all day long…

Anyway. I looked around the elevator, since I had dropped my clothes here, but I was honestly doubtful about them having survived. I expected the weight of whatever minuscule portion of Celia’s body colliding on them to crush anything valuable and grind the rest to paste, or tear them with the minutest friction. But, to my utter amazement, I found them almost immediately, apparently none the worse to wear. I put them on and noticed that everything was fine. Which didn’t make sense, I’m sure you’ll agree with me. All of my stuff should have been destroyed, since the mass of her tits had threatened to enter the elevator.

“How the hell is it possible?” I muttered to myself, as I tried to decipher this enigma, not noticing that the song had ended in the nearby room.

I suddenly noticed that the whole roof of the cabinet seemed to have escaped any form of damage, which also was impossible normally, but I suspected some clever use of the Gigantic’s technology at play here. If they could create pendants where the inside was not subjected to the outside gravity, surely unbreakable materials were child’s play. And considering the place where my clothes had been… Yup, almost directly below the pendant. Celia’s flesh probably had grazed them when it almost entered the doors of the elevators, but hadn’t been able to touch them, somehow. A miralce I tell you!

“Well, now, that was lucky!”

“What was?” asked the voice of the black colossus behind me, making me swirl around and gasp at her. “Erwan? Did something happen?”

“Uh, no, I mean, yes! I found my clothes intact and all, and, uh… Whoa. You’re gorgeous.”

I know, I know. Not that smooth. But honestly, don’t judge me. Celia was back in play, in her full glory, and it was once again getting hard to think. She was somehow even more beautiful than ever. She wasn’t naked anymore, even if I suspected that she had no underwear – at least she had no bra and her breasts were not compressed, that was obvious. But almost all her body was clad in a long, dark green robe, which seemed to be made of velvet, which increased her beauty even when it was far from form fitting – she didn’t need it and she still doesn’t, if you wondered.

“Oh, yeah, I hadn’t thought of your stuff! I’ll try to be more considerate about it in the future, I swear!” she hastily said, putting one of her hands before her mouth, looking slightly worried, until a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes. “You like what you see?” she suddenly asked me, swirling around fast enough that her dress lifted high enough to reveal her ass-cheeks – bare, of course.

“Isn’t it a little risqué?” I tried, blushing abundantly, but hoping that she’d wouldn’t notice that.

“Not so much. My daughters are Gigantics too, so they know how constraining all those clothes can be. As long as I’m not stark naked, it’s fine. And considering how red you are, you appreciate my display, mister” she added with a throaty laugh, her fingers caressing the sides of her large tits, covered in the deep velvet which seemed incredibly soft.

“Okay, you got me there!” I admitted – honestly, would you put a lot of a fight if an incredibly beautiful woman was clearly hitting on you, even if she was a little taller than you? Or, in our case, mind-blowingly taller than you? Don’t answer that, please, a man can dream!

“So… wanna hop on,” she asked me, leaning forward to present me with the top of her breasts. It’ll be safe and all, I swear!”

“Uh… sure, but are you certain I won’t slip or something and fall to my death? It wouldn’t be such a great fate”, and that, folks, is a contender for understatement of the year.

“Well… I could just use the pendant but… If I really don’t move for some time, wouldn’t you at least consider exiting it? Pretty please?”

How could I say no to her, when she had such beautiful doe eyes? That’s how I ended, tentatively walking on her brown skin, while still hovering quite close to the pendant she had used to take me home. It was – it still is – a disturbing experience. It’s not just that the ground doesn’t have a normal consistence, or that it’d give way under me, because my weight meant absolutely nothing to those hills of skin, fat and milk ducts. Perhaps even less than that. But I felt the vibrations produced by her blood being pumped into her veins, and my world was constantly shifting, each time she breathed in and out.

“You can go and explore a little, I’ll tell you when you’ll stray too far” encouraged me the Gigantic, even as her gentle words threatened to send me careening toward my doom, my precarious balance upset – thankfully, I managed to just fell on my ass, which made her laugh, and then me.

“I’ll perhaps crawl a little on you, because apparently I’m too drunk of you and can’t stand” I said, with just the right amount of self-depreciation to let her know that I was aware of how ridiculous it sounded, which elicited a burst of giggles which could have killed me if I hadn’t been lying flat on her.

I wonder what you have in mind picturing this. Surely something like it must be an incredible view, one that no one else can ever hope to see and understand, or something like that, right? Well, sorry to disappoint, but it was really just mostly me, my ever growing erection –for my traitorous dick was truly enraptured! – and Celia’s vastness. On all sides, my vision was blocked by the rim of her velvet dress. Oh, it probably wasn’t much for her, barely one or two centimeters to her, comparatively, over her skin, but it was enough to be too high for me to see above and beyond.

And even if I had been able to see beyond it, what would have I had laid my eyes upon which could be more impressive than the living behemoth below, behind and above me? Sure, her house was perfectly scaled to her size, but overall, it still looks like a normal house. Okay, the pots have tress and not flowers, but at least it means that I’ve less to fear from flying wasps or bees. Now, owls or even eagles are something else altogether, but they don’t attack Normals. At least, I haven’t been attacked yet. Fingers crossed!

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you” she whispered tenderly, letting one of her fingers hover over my body. “See? I now my finger must look frightening, but it’s only there to make sure you don’t stray too far from the pendant and toward the edges. Or my cleavage.”

“Not gonna lie, I can think of way worse death than falling in that chasm” I taunted, crawling carefully toward it, just to see what she’d do.

“Don’t joke about it mister!” she shouted sternly, making me wince when her words hit me like a truck – I swear I heard the nanobots released by my implants groaning under the pressure. “I don’t want you to even joke about it. I wouldn’t be able to…”

I never knew what she wouldn’t be able to do. It’s a figure of speech, by the way. I did learn what she had in mind, mere hours after this interruption. But it’s important for dramatic effects, otherwise you’d be bored. I mean, just the story of my life with a woman standing at a small 500 meters tall wouldn’t entertain you without that, am I right? Anyway, I digress – again. What had stopped Celia, if you’re still wondering, was her main door opening and youthful screams reasoning in the hall. I heard the thunder of six gigantic-sized kids rushing toward their mothers.

“MOMMY! Mummy! Mammy!” screamed three different voices, mere seconds before I felt three consecutive impacts on Celia’s body.

I yelped uncontrollably. The force of those tremors was simply monstrous. After the first, all of the Gigantic woman’s tit I was one was shaking and heaving violently, the lack of a bra to support it starting to make itself known as a terrible idea. Then the second came and I slid on the black, almost spotless –truly inhuman in its near perfection – skin. I saw the edge of her breast and I wondered if I’d be able to jump and grasp the velvet for dear life. Then came the third and I was suddenly in the air, but merely a second after my body had left hers, I collided with Celia’s palm, which stopped me and gently put me back on her large orb.

“Careful! Careful girls! Mommy’s really happy to see you too, but please, be careful! You almost put a guest in real danger here!”

“Who is it?” one of the girls, probably the oldest one, considering that her voice seemed to be less childish and more powerful than the other two, who just repeated her question, again and again.

“I’ll show him to polite little girls who don’t scream, yells or repeat the same questions again and again” replied Celia, offering me her very first display of maternal authority, even if I couldn’t really see it considering that her palm was covering me – that is until I felt her whole body shift and her hand moving away.

“Hey… hello!” I said a little stupidly I’ll admit it at least, to the three pairs of youthful brown eyes, ranging from curious, confuse to utterly mischievous.

Chapter 5 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Life has been a little hard on me recently, but here it is, the newest Chapter of Gigantopia. I hope you'll like it !

Chapter 5

The leap of faith. It’s quite the common saying, and in fact it has taken particular significance in today’s world. We Normals live among giants, literally, and even the smallest of the Small is utterly enormous compared to us. Which means that forging bonds of trust, friendship – or love – can be quite hard. How can you be sure that the others truly care about you? And in reverse, how can she know that you aren’t just using her to achieve something? As I final reached the end of my fall, the strange armor protecting me stopping me so I can explore her insides.

“Are you okay in there?”

* * *

“Can I pick him up?” asked one of the youngest looking of Celia’s children, already extending her hand to pick me up without waiting for an answer.

“Anna, stop that!” shouted Celia angrily, slapping the little hand away from me.

The whole thing threatened to send me flying away from her breasts and toward my doom. I don’t think either she or her daughters had realized how wobbly her enormous breasts could be when she shifted her torso so quickly, even only a little as she had just did, to extend her arm and push away her youngest’ hand. But for me, it was as if I had ended on a rough sea for a moment, and I ended sprawled on her black flesh, hoping fervently that I’d be able to return to the pendant really soon. Of course, it wouldn’t be, but I swear even hill-sized breasts didn’t seem so attractive at that moment.

“But why?” whined the girl named Anna, whom I now recognized, since Celia had shown me a lot of photos of her daughters in the past.

“Isn’t it obvious, dum dum?” asked the older looking girl, who must have been around seven already. “You’ll hurt him if you do that!”

“No I wouldn’t! And you’re the dum dum Robin!” shouted Anna, turning toward her sibling, bristling with sudden childish anger.

“Oh yeah? Wanna say that again?” threatened the already obviously taller girl, puffing out her muscle, which should have made me laugh, because they weren’t that imposing at all for her frame, but only made me deadly afraid – if the girls started to fight like kids are prone to, while I wasn’t safely tucked away inside the pendant, I doubted that I’d survive it.

“Stop that. Immediately!” barked Celia, surprising me as she rose back to her full height, hiding her daughters from my sight. “I won’t have you acting like spoiled children with our guest here! Anna, Robin, you go and pick up your homework, now! Tamia, you can stay here for now.”

“But I want to play with mister too… I won’t be able to if I don’t do my homework now” replied the third child, her voice softer and a little dreamy compared to her sister’s, and who seemed to be far smaller, which was strange considering that she didn’t seem any younger than Anna.

“Bleh, you want to make your homework? You’re crazy Tamia!” shouted Anna, while Robin let out a sound which was somewhat the bastard children of a sigh and a snicker.

“You should take example on your sister” grumbled the Gigantic I was resting on, still quite afraid, but slightly less so, now that it was just me, her head over me, and her vast breasts beneath my body. “It’s not because we are Gigantics that you should rest on your laurels. Even among us, there is dumb peoples, and I don’t want my daughters to be counted among them!”

Now, that was a first. Dumb Gigantics? Somehow, it seemed oxymoronic to me. It was really as impossible as a wet fire or a bright darkness. It really, really, didn’t compute in my brain. All my life, I’ve heard, and learnt, how vastly superior the various kind of Grown are compared to Normals. And sure, there is plenty of mysteries they don’t share with us – starting with the diet of the Gigantic, but also the way they truly make tender love to people smaller than them. But that’s a spoiler for another time, so sorry but you’ll have to wait a bit for this! Not much, I swear, but still, don’t get greedy just yet!

“But Moooooooooooom!” complained Anna and Robin in perfect synchronization. “Teacher only give us dumb homework! It can be done in minutes!” added the eldest of the two, while her younger sibling probably nodded in agreement, if the wordless sounds she made were any indication.

“All the more reasons for you to go and do them now then” smirked Celia – and looking up, I can tell you that it was quite sexy, in spite of the spot I was in, which didn’t gave her her best face to look at. “If you do them – and do them well – quick enough, you’ll get to spend more time with Erwan! So? What are you waiting for?”

A series of groans followed her words, but I did hear small feet scampering away and the loud and – relatively – shrill voices of the girls getting weaker as they walked toward their rooms, I suspected. Which were probably a kilometer or so away – without counting the stairs. My mind, which had somehow managed to forget the scale of this place, had focused on it with a vengeance and I found myself struggling with the sheer magnitude of Celia’s home – that and the fact that my lustful desires of fucking her like a wild beast while her daughters slept in the next room had been utterly quashed.

“Sorry about that” sighed Celia, bringing me back to the situation at hand. “I hope it wasn’t too frightening for you? I hadn’t taken in consideration how… forthcoming they can be, at that age...”

“Don’t worry. I only had two heart attacks!” I replied in an attempt to appease her by jesting – and as it turned out, failing miserably at it!

“What!? Are you alright? Do I need to call the nearest hospital? I think they have one in one of the Small villages around the house which could accommodate you, but I’m not sure that they have Normal facilities since they don’t have Normals inhabitants and...”

“I’m fine, I was joking!” I shouted, trying to calm down the Gigantic woman – the last thing I wanted was for her to get so frantic that even my current predicament would worsen; any more than that and her inviting cleavage would indeed gobble me up!

“It’s not funny!” she grumbled, looking at me sideways, as best she could. “I’d be in a pinch if something like that happened to you Erwan! What would I tell your family, uh?”

“Shit happens?” I tried – I had told her that I still talked a lot with my parents and even my siblings, but we hadn’t seen each other since I had moved to Gigantopia. “Honestly, they wouldn’t hold it against you, you know?”

“Don’t be stupid!” she huffed, shaking her head, which brought some strands of hair toward me, which actually made me really nervous and forget about all my attempts at joking my way out of this conversation I really didn’t want to have. “Of course they’d be shaken. You told me they love you, and I understand why perfectly. And I couldn’t bear the thought of bringing them such a horrible news. That I killed their boy because I wasn’t careful enough…”

“Hey! I swear it’s not something you should be afraid of. This situation, it’s new for both of us. We’re bound to make some mistakes, but if we are careful, then we’ll manage. I’m sure of it.”

“Really?” she asked me, as she fished the pendant from between her breasts to bring it back toward me. “Are you already sure you want to stay with me? With my daughters? So quickly?”

“I… I think I do. We’ve been talking for almost a year by now. We know each other, at least our personalities, what we like and dislike… It’s already a good start for a relationship, even one as tricky as ours. So, yeah, I think I want to see where it can go, with you and your girls.”

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Erwan’s using his past as a boy toy for older MILF to play it cool and charming with this particularly tall giantess. But I swear it’s not like that! I know it’d dumb, I know it’s cliché, but I’m in love with Celia –and I was already when I told her those words! Sure, being a gigolo for women helped find the correct words and way to say them, but it wasn’t just that. I didn’t want to play her, or appease her with false words. I truly believed every one of them, and I think that’s why she accepted to hear me and assumed I was telling the truth to her.

“Okay, fine… But I’d like you to go in the pendant for the time being. I’ll put you back on hour apartment here, you should be able to be safe there while I’ll go make sure that my daughters aren’t rushing their homework. They need to be serious now, or they’ll never be!”

“Sure, no problem!” I replied, getting back up and briskly walking toward the pendant – I didn’t like it too much in there, it made the whole world feel strange with its unique gravity and all, but at least I’d be safe. “But won’t your daughters be sad that I’ll remain hidden here?”

“Well…” she started as she walked toward the furniture, putting the pendant back next to the elevator, “there may be something I thought about and had built accordingly to my expectations which could help you deal with all those grubby little hands. Not so little hands for you I guess” she chuckled nervously, which was kind of cute. “If you want to try it on, of course!” she added nervously.

It piqued my interests. She had something in there able to protect me? That was something really intriguing, and without saying too much too soon, it proved invaluable to me, on more than one occasion. Of course I’d use it, even if it turned out to be a pink dress with cyan polka dots! Well, okay, maybe if it had been like that, I wouldn’t wear it. Admittedly, it’d be really too ridiculous for me. I have some standards, in spite of everything which had happened to me since I came to Gigantopia! So, you bet your ass that I searched the thing quickly!

“I think that could be a great idea. I feel safe in your hands” and it was only partially a lie! “but with your daughters around, perhaps it’d I deed be best to have some form of safety net for the time being. I’m sure they’ll learn quickly how to handle me without it.”

“Yeah, they can be full of surprise when they want something! Being able to interact with you without putting you in danger should challenge them, and I’m sure they’ll take a liking to the idea. I just hope they won’t take too long to learn about the dangers they can be to you. And now, I really need to go and see what they are doing. See you in a few!”

I exited the pendant to see her large frame disappearing behind a wall and I sighed. I had hoped to peek a little shot of her ass, even though her green dress would have prevented me to get a full picture anyway. Still, it was with a somewhat disappointed that I went inside the gigantic – eh – building she had had erected for me, in search of that fabled protection against Gigantics. Perhaps there was some Jäger in there? Or a Gundam? I wasn’t too fond of big robots, but if there was one in there, besides her sex toy – and I highly doubted it was the kind of thing she wanted to see her young daughters interact with! – I’d find it and wear it, I swear!

“Shannon?” I asked the A.I. as soon as I was properly inside the elevator, but hadn’t yet selected a floor or aisle of the home.

“Yes Erwan?” she replied, making me shiver a little still.

“Do you happen to know where I could find a protective item for me, when I interact with Gigantics?”

I felt even dumber than this question. Saying the words out louds was just ridiculous, and I wasn’t even able to properly describe what I wanted! I’m sure that the Gigantic-designed A.I. was light-years beyond anything Normals had ever created, but still, how would it be able to grasp what I was asking her to search, in such vague terms? I suddenly regretted not having asked Celia for more information on the item in question. It could have helped me tremendously. But, then again, her work proved to be far better than I had anticipated.

“Of course Erwan. The protective suit is in the Northern Aisle, floor 12, Storage room 1. I’m preparing the item for retrieval.”

“Pro… Protective suit?” I repeated rather dumbly if you ask me – but of course, you are all polite enough not to ask right? Right!?

“Indeed, a specially crafted, adaptable protective suit. Able to withstand the pressure of deep oceanic trenches, the vacuum of space and even being stomped by a fully grown Gigantic, even if the suit hasn’t been tested with an actual Normal inside of it during those events. Would you like to try them before stepping out of the building?”

“NO!” I shouted, horrified by Shannon’s suggestion, at least until I realized that it was just an A.I. and not a real woman I was talking to, even if the voice made it harder to remember at times – perhaps I should switch her back to her more robotic tone to avoid such confusion?

“Very well. The suit is waiting for you. I advise caution in its use, since it won’t make you indestructible, Erwan.”

“Thanks for the advice” I replied, my voice dripping with irony, but the damn machine didn’t seem to care – or even notice!

“You’re welcome Erwan. I have been programmed to keep the inhabitant of this building safe, after all.”

I rolled my eyes as I selected the correct aisle and floor. There was no winning against that A.I. I realized, and I chose to focus on things which mattered a lot more. Like Celia’s flesh in my hand. I hadn’t had the time to truly process it, but since this time it took me almost two minutes to reach my destination – which probably meant that it was really far away from the entry point at the top of the cabinet-like building – I could actually consider it. I had spent a rather long time on it, and I had inadvertently grappled a little to not fall, when she was chiding her daughters.

And of course, I had touched it when I had fucked her nipple but the second time as different. It wasn’t anything sexual, she just wanted me on her massive orbs, unleashed totally, yet so massive that they seemed to barely move when she breathed normally. It was an incredibly erotic experience in hindsight, and I started to caress my penis through my clothes. I wanted her to put me there again. I wanted her to dominate me win this gentle, almost innocent way she did. I wanted her to dwarf me with any part of her body and yet shower me with her love. I wanted…

“Erwan? Your breathing seems to be ragged and your vitals are indicating a great level of hormonal activity. Do you want me to indicate the nearest restroom for you?”

I almost wore loudly as the door opened. I should have known better than to start masturbating in a place that I shared with an A.I. I guess. But come on, there was Gigantic bombshell who had a crush on me and I had one on her! What could a young man do, but touch himself? They can be so overwhelming! To tell you the truth, I ended ignoring Shannon’s sometimes very intrusive remarks rather soon. Between an ebony goddess-like girlfriend and an A.I., it was easy to choose on which to truly focus, if you know what I mean.

“I’m fine Shannon. Just… where is the storage room 1?”

“Nearest door to your right” she chimed as the elevator opened and I stepped outside of it.

Of course, I should have expected that a building designed by a Gigantic – even when it was meant to be used by a Normal – would have some aberrations. In this case, the nearest door to the right was actually a long way away, far more than was normal in the older buildings or even some more recent but where Normals or even Smalls had been involved directly in their conception. I had to walk far more than it should have been the case, but in the end, it wasn’t that fart away. But when I entered the storage room and saw the suit – apparently, Shannon had made sure that it was truly waiting for me – I was confused.

Surely, that slim and thin grey thing was not the suit which was expected to protect me from a mortal fall to the ground, or even just grubby fingers applying too much pressure on me and making me burst like a too ripe grape… I had envisioned something sturdier. Something looking like an armor, even a very futuristic one, slim and yet impressive. But that thing was just non-descript. Like a barely finished stuff, perhaps the first step in creating something useful. Surely, neither the A.I. nor Celia actually expected me to don it, right?

“You have found the suit. I advise to wear it. The daughters of my creator can be a little ditzy, according to the data I have been granted. An accident could and in fact should happen rather quickly if you interact with them without supervision.”

“But… are you sure it’s the suit? I mean, it doesn’t look able to protect me from anything! It’s so thin I could pierce it with my finger!”

“I assure you that you couldn’t even leave a mark on it if you spent your whole life trying Erwan” replied the A.I. and I swear she felt smug saying that! “It has been designed by Celia, and will thus protect you perfectly. At least, you shouldn’t endure dire injuries, no matter what.”

I guess I could have kept arguing with a robot or a program or whatever Shannon truly wanted to be called, but I decided that I had better things to do. I wanted to be back with Celia and meet her daughters properly. If it meant trusting her when it came to that ridiculous thing, well, sure, I’d wear it and pray for the best! There wasn’t much else to do anyway. So I picked it up, and almost let it fall on the ground. That shit was a lot heavier than I had expected! Not to the point that I couldn’t lift it, just… three times the weigh I had envisioned.

Nonetheless, I managed to lift it properly and put it on. It was then that I realized that it was really a strange thing. For starter, there didn’t seem to have any seams on it. As if it had been cut off from just one piece of cloth. But it was impossible. You couldn’t just do something like that, right? And inside of the suit, embedded in the fabric, there seemed to be a form of circuitry, which had alighted when I started to put it on. I shivered a little, because while I had assumed that Celia hadn’t anything crazier than the pendant in story, I was proven utterly wrong.

Once I was fully covered in the suit, I was left with a dilemma. I couldn’t close it since I had entered it from its back. But just as I started to wonder what to do, icons appeared on the facial plate – which seemed to be made of the same material than the external walls of the pendant. At the exact same time, I heard the suit closing up. I don’t know how to describe it. It was a sound not unlike the one a dress would make while lightly touching the ground as it moved. But in a matter of seconds, I was sealed inside the suit, and panic struck.

“Get me out of here!” I yelled, suddenly afraid of suffocating in there, for there didn’t seem to have any breathing apparatus, which I should have noticed beforehand I guess, but was simply too surprised to do. “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!”

“Your vitals show no sign of deterioration” replied Shannon. “Are you sure you want to exit the suit without testing it?”

“Of c…” I started, but stopped myself when I realized that I hadn’t any difficulty to take in air, aside from my own fear – in fact, I felt a steady flow of wind on my face, which was just impossible.

“Erwan? Your command hasn’t been clear.”

“I’ll… I’ll try it on first. How… how do I use it?”

“I do not know. I do not have data concerning its use, only its capabilities.”

“Oh…” I said, a little disappointed. “I guess I’ll have to find it the hard way…”

* * *

I exited the elevator cabin on the roof of the cabinet mere seconds before three little tornadoes – well, not so little really – hurried, yelling and laughing, into the living room. And behind them, their mother, advancing with the matronly grace and confidence of a powerful den mother surveying her brood, certain of her safety. She was still in the same green velvety dress, but when she looked toward me, I saw her flash me a smile and she opened her top slightly more, offering me a view of her breasts, before gently putting one of her finger deep into her cleavage, indicating clearly what she meant to do with me, now that I was in this suit – and I felt torn about it, but hadn’t much time to think about it.

“What’s that? What’s that he’s wearing!” asked Anna, almost jumping up and down as she rushed toward me, frightening me a little. “Is it a special suit so he can fly around?”

“Do you see any jetpack, dum dum!” snorted Robin, coming down behind her sister, and highlighting how massive she already was compared to her, while Tamia, who approached more slowly was clearly the same age or almost the same as Anna.

I gulped in my suit, hoping that it was as protective as the A.I. had said it was, because I suspected that I’d test it very soon. Celia had stooped against a wall, cocking her eyebrows at me with a huge smile, clearly confident that I was perfectly safe now and that her daughters could meet their protective step-father mostly unsupervised. But I didn’t share her feelings about it, especially with the way Anna and Robin looked at me. The former was clearly hesitating between answering her sister and just grabbing me, while the latter smirked, awaiting any action to react accordingly.

I suspected that Robin was at least fifty meters taller than her sisters, and she looked broader and sturdier. Her hairs were longer and wilder, and she had clearly a different father from the other two. She had larger eyes, a smaller nose and a better defined jaw, even underneath the baby fat she still had. By comparison, Anna had almost almond-shaped eyes, with a lighter skin tone and less curly hair, arranged in large braids which shifted as she shook, as if she was unable to contain her excitement and had to express it in some way.

Tamia, in the back, seemed to be the smallest of the three, by a wide margin. I suspected that she had to be on her tip toes to look at me over the edge of the cabinet-building. Which confused me, because now that I was able to better look at her, I noticed that she looked a lot like Anna and couldn’t have been younger than her. And yet, she was at least a head smaller than the sister whom I suspected was her twin. Which made me consider me only one possibility. She wasn’t a Gigantic, more probably a Titan. But I had never expected it to be possible.

“Can I pick you up mister!” asked Anna, breaking my focus and bringing my attention back to her.

“Oh my God dum dum! You can’t just ask someone if you can pick them up!”

“Of course I can, Robin!” replied the first, showing her teeth at her sister. “How am I supposed to pick him up otherwise? Just taking him like that!?”

“Well, duh!”

“That’d be very invasive” interjected Tamia, who managed to put her head over the edge, probably by climbing the cabinet a little.

“Tamia, be careful please sweetie, you could get hurt if you fall, and we don’t want it” said Celia, moving away from the wall to approach me, which made me feel safer.

“I know Mommy” replied the smaller girl, still straining visibly to try and better see me. “But I just want to be able to talk with the Mister!”

“Then I’ll help you!” offered Anna, stepping behind her sister and lifting her as if she weighted nothing.

It made me extremely nervous. Not because Tamia tried to struggle or anything, she seemed relatively fine with that, almost jaded. But a little girl shouldn’t have been able to lift her sister, however smaller than she was, so easily. It highlighted how fundamentally different Gigantics were compared to Normals. And to Titans apparently, because now that Tamia’s body was in my line of sight, I noticed how much broader Anna and Robin were compared to her, with already sturdier arms and shoulders, where Tamia’s seemed shorter and less broad.

“Hello Mister. What’s your name?” asked the smallest of Celia’s daughters, surprising me with the sincerity in her voice, as she clearly wanted to hear me answer.

“I… My name’s Erwan” I replied, which made the tallest two giggle, but Tamia seemed to remain totally focused on me, which was a little disturbing. “And you can call me Erwan, if you want!” I offered, putting a broad smile on my face until I realized that the suit probably made it harder for her to see it.

“I’ve never seen someone as small as you. Are you a Normal?” she asked me.

“Duh!” chuckled Anna, rolling her eyes. “Of course he is, little sis!”

“Yeah, what could it be otherwise, Littlest!” snickered Robin.

“I’m not the little sister. I’m older than you Anna!” grumbled Tamia, showing for the first time an hint of a bad temper, which somehow made her seem less strange to me. “And perhaps he could be a very small Small, not a Normal!”

“He isn’t one sweetie, he’s a Normal” said Celia, stepping between her daughters, towering over them in a way which somewhat blew my mind, a living mountain standing among equally breathing hills, in a sense. “And I’d like the two of you to stop mocking your sister. She isn’t your little sister Anna, and I’d like you to stop using your sister’s size to belittle her, Robin. Tamia’s a Titaness, and it doesn’t make her any lesser, is it clear?” she asked, as she picked up her smaller girl and lifted her so she would look at me from the height of her mother.

“But Mommy! It’s not fair! She’s smaller than me, so she’s the little sister!” whined Anna, stomping with one of her feet, creating a tremor I felt even at the top of my cabinet, which reminded me of how thin the suit seemed to be. “And when Robin is mocking me, I don’t get to be defended as often as Tamia is! Is it because you love me less?”

“I’m sure your mother does love the three of you equally!” I blurted, attracting the attention of the four giantesses, which made me regret my outburst. “

“How would you know?” asked Robin, frowning at me while Anna just tilted her head and Tamia just seemed confused. “You’ve been here for hours only!”

“Well, I’ve talked with your mother for a long time before coming here. And when she talked about you, either collectively or any of you, she always seemed so happy and proud, of any of you. And she never seemed to have a favorite.”

I was damn nervous but I think I managed to convey what I meant well enough. Anna and Robin seemed to calm down and Tamia smiled brightly. But it was Celia who beamed at me and seemed to puff her chest with pride, which could have made me laugh, but I was a little too focused on her daughter’s reactions to react to hers. The two Gigantic children looked at each other, then their mother and hugged her legs, wordlessly. It was really cute, especially when Celia crouched and put back Tamia on the floor, to hug all three of her girls. Seeing such massive beings doing something so intimate made me feel like a voyeur, and I fidgeted uncomfortably.

“So… hum… Anna, if you want, you can pick me up” I said, when I felt the most out of place, even if I felt like an idiot and a little rude doing it – I just then realized I wasn’t used to being with a woman for anything else than sex, let alone a woman with children who all dwarfed me so much.

“Really!” yelped Anna, a huge grin on her face. “Really really? I can? Yes! Yes!”

She jumped toward me and I managed to not recoil, which required a lot of control. I mean, she’s really small compared to her mother, but Anna was still easily over two hundred meters tall, more probably two hundred and twenty. And she didn’t seem to have any of the control of her body that Celia displayed, no matter how oblivious she could be at time of our size difference – and I guess that since does make one blind, it can mean that for her, my size was just forgotten. It was harder on my side, of course, but I did learn to be less afraid of it over time.

“Is it okay if I pinch you, or do you want to walk into my hand?” asked Anna, even as she hovered over me, chuckling a little as she squinted to see me better.

“I… I think you should pinch me up” I stuttered.

I know what you’re thinking. Are you crazy Erwan? You’re in a suit you don’t really trust to protect you and you want a seven or eight years old giantess to pinch you? Do you have a death wish? Well, I don’t. But I also had noticed that climbing into her hand would be harder than you think precisely because perhaps the suit would be a little slippery and I think you don’t get how tall the edge of a hand can be when you’re basically the size of an ant. And, okay, Anna’s a lot smaller than her mother, but still! Plus, I didn’t want to look ridiculous trying to climb her.

I nonetheless immediately regretted my choice when her fingers descended on me. She was so close now that I couldn’t see anyone else, and it took all my will to not dash toward the elevator. I felt a shiver ran in my back but I did manage to contain myself. Until the fingers truly touched me and I let out an involuntary yelp, which Anna didn’t seem to hear over her excited giggles. During a moment, I truly feared that I’d be crushed to death and the next moment, I realized that I felt absolutely nothing. Well, not really nothing, because a wave of nausea hit me when my feet left the ground.

“You’re so light!” screamed the child, obviously really excited. “He weigh nothing Mummy!” she added, twirling around to present me to her mother, something which didn’t help my poor stomach at all – but at the very least I can tell I didn’t feel the air rushing around me either, nor the pressure of her pinch on my body.

“I know sweetie, but it’s rude to talk about someone who’s here as if he wasn’t, and it’s not very safe either to move around with him between your fingers like that!”

“But he told me I could pick him up like that!” complained Anna. “You did Mister! Right!?”

“Yeah, I did bu-“ I replied, but was cut off when the kid moved her hand left and right excitedly.

“Yeah! He said I could! You’re my first Normal ever Mister!” she beamed, suddenly bringing far too close to her face for my comfort, mostly because I had the sudden irrational fear that she’d put me in her mouth without a care in the world.

“Really? That’s, that’s great!” I still managed to say, and I hope you’ll agree with me that considering my situation, it was kind of a feat of strength to remain coherent. “But you can call me Erwan, really!” I even added to look a little cooler than just a large talking grain of rice in her fingers.

“Erwan? What a strange name!” she laughed, and the hand holding me dropped toward her belly, which made me flinch, but thankfully, I managed to not scream – barely.

“Anna, please, be careful! It’s not because he’s in this suit that Erwan can’t be hurt!” stated Celia, and I suspect she was frowning, judging by her tone.

“And it’s rude to say that someone has a strange name” blurted Tamia, while Robin remained silent.

“Okay Mummy I’ll – Robin, leave me alone!” shouted Anna suddenly, as her whole body jerked back.

“Stop keeping him all to yourself!” shouted the older of Celia’s daughters. “I want to see him too, so give him to me!”

“No! I’ve the right to keep him for now! I’m the one who asked first! Leave me alone!” screamed Anna, so loudly that I winced in pain – I think that without the suit, even my implants wouldn’t have been enough to fully protect me from the power of this kid’s lungs and vocal chords.

“Girls! Girls! Keep calm, otherwise someone may get hurt!” shouted Celia, stepping in to try and separate her daughters, but the two kids were too focused on either getting me or keeping me to care about what their mother could tell.

“Anna, I’m not going anywhere, I swear! You can share me with your sisters!” I shouted at the top of my lung, to no avail either, as the two girls kept screaming as each other.

“Mommy, I’ll share Mister Erwan, I swear! But let me keep him longer!” screamed Anna, with a shrill voice which made me wince.

“You’re a liar! You’ll keep it and break it like you did with the toy Mom bought us two months ago!” roared Robin, her face contorted in anger, pushing her sister away from her. “You’ll just keep him!”

“No she won’t!” thundered Celia, who was putting her third daughter on the ground and then stood tall and firm, her face a mask of anger now. “Erwan is not a toy or some pet you could keep!” she roared, glaring at the two girls who were yelling at each other. “I expected better from the both of you! You’re Gigantics! You’re supposed to better control yourselves! Otherwise, how could you hope to interact with the rest of the world?”

Even as she said that, Anna kept trying to prevent her older sister to take me from her. But even with the moves she made with her hand, making me quite nauseous, I could tell that the last few words of their mother had been said with a far sadder tone. But to be frank, at that time, I hadn’t had much time to think about it because Robin did something to her sister, I don’t know what, which made her scream even louder. And at the very same time, the arm which was holding me jumped up. And the fingers released their pinch.

I felt my stomach trying to escape through my mouth as my body turned and turned in the air. I found myself looking down at Celia, whose face seemed to have turned into a mask. It was almost comical to see how terrified she looked. The girls mostly seemed confused and I could understand why Only Tamia moved, and it was to hide her eyes and turn away, as if she was too horrified to look at what would happen. As for me, it took my brain all this time to realize that I was truly that high, up in the air. I’d honestly like to say that I stoically accepted it and my fate, but it would be lying.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!”

I yelled louder than I had ever done before just as I reached the apex of my trajectory and started to plummet toward the ground. I had totally forgotten about the suit, about the wonders of the Gigantic technology or anything about the world we lived in. All my mind could focus on was the simple fact that I was falling toward a ground which seemed to be at least one kilometer below me, and that I had probably reach terminal velocity by the time I had realized it. Tears formed in my eyes but I’m proud to say that I didn’t soil myself. Not that it’d do any difference, once my body would make contact with any surface. I’d explode like a far too rip fruit anyway.

“ERWAN!” screamed Celia as I passed by her face.

Chapter 6 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the new chapter. it's a little less sexy-fun, but we'll try to return to that very soon! 

Also, the names dropped at the end are here only for potential sequels/one-shots in this universe, sorry for those who would be interested in knowing more about those three ^^

Chapter 6

Nature has a way to birth wonders that Mankind has never ever dreamt off. I’ve seen the documentaries about the Niagara Falls, the Everest and the rest. But what about Gigantics? Are they truly natural or not? You may think it doesn’t matter much. I mean, why am I raving about it? Well, that’s because, even as I explore the insides of Celia, all I can do is be awed by the formidable drapes, made of bioluminescent bacteria. So many of those that there is no real darkness. I’m walking in space, among galaxies and supernovas.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I replied, trying to appease her – I didn’t want her guts to constrict!

 

* * *

 

You know, 500 meters is actually a very long way to fall. A lot of people may not realize it. I mean, on the ground, what’s 500 meters, uh? Not much, I can tell you. I’ve walked a lot more than that every day, I think everyone does. Well, I guess those who can’t walk don’t but… Herm… We’ll skip this, right? You won’t talk about it, right? Anyway, Celia was still screaming my name when I fell from the top of her head to the tip of her chin. Which is quite gracious by the way, have I told you that already? If not, well, now you know.

Truth been told, I hadn’t enough thought to actually look at her. I was far too busy doing what people who are falling to their death do – I think. That was mostly screaming, feeling utterly terrified and terrible. I didn’t empty my bladder however, if you were wondering. I just felt all my blood leaving my arms and legs, which became lighter, has it moved toward my belly. My mind also became lighter, since I was starting to become unable to think.

And as I turned on myself while passing Celia’s throat, I saw them. Her orbs. They were enormous, a good hundred meters from their tip to her collarbone I think, probably even more, I never dared verify. They protruded so much from her body that I suddenly wondered if I’d die on them. Perhaps I’d hit them and all my bones would splatter inside my little suit, which ended protecting nothing of me. But of course, it was not to be and I passed them. Perhaps she took a step back, perhaps I’d just misjudged my trajectory, which made me a little sad, if you want to know.

I mean, can’t a man at least fall to his death toward his lover’s breasts? Did I truly had such a pathetic destiny that I’d just end a stain on the ground she threads on? Perhaps it was a madness induced by my approaching doom, but I found this idea extremely unfair. I had left Western Gigantopia to have a better life. And I had ended as a toy to Smalls women, and a MILF fucker. Sure, I got some good things out of it, but just as I found someone I felt I could live with, and be happy – happier than ever – I was to die? Fuck no!

“Erwan.”

I started to hear voices. That’s not a good way to end, but I guess at least I wouldn’t have to grapple with madness for years, at the very least, which was something. I guess. I’d have favored a longer opportunity to sear Celia’s body into my mind. Perhaps I could get something great in the afterlife because of it? Perhaps I’d get to reincarnate as something which couldn’t be easily hurt by her? Like, I don’t know, an eagle? Yeah, an eagle sounded great. It’d perch myself on her hair, or perhaps her nose and I’d survey the territory around her and –

“Erwan, you seems to be falling at a terminal velocity. Do you want me to prevent any possible injuries?” asked the same voice, and this time, I recognized it – Shannon!

“Yes! Fuck yes, I want you to do that!” not caring one bit about who could or couldn’t hear me, including the kids.

“Very well. Try to not move too much, it could impede the success of the maneuver” stated the A.I.

I hadn’t the presence of mind required to roll my eyes then, but I do now. What did she expected exactly. That’s I’d wiggle or dance or something, just so I could die like a dumb moron? If there was a way for me to survive all of this, I’d take it, and if it meant that I had to become a piece of wood for a few minutes, I’d turn myself into the very best imitation of a log you’ve ever seen, you better believe it! Of course, it’s easier said than done, especially with four giantesses moving around you, trying to either evade you or catching you.

Because yes. Somehow, I had forgotten about the three Gigantics and the Titan in the room. I’m actually suspecting that you did to. Or perhaps you didn’t and wondered why the fuck I was just talking about myself as I free-fell to my death. How inconsiderate of me! But as a matter of fact, I wasn’t alone, and it was actually a problem. Because, you see, when people move, especially when they move fast, they produce wind. Oh, not much, really. It’s not even a breeze, just a feeling of wind on the limbs, more than anything else. It’s not enough to be a problem. Except perhaps if you were an ant.

And as you know, compared to a full grown Gigantic, that’s what a Normal like me is. An ant. Sure, I’m bigger, comparatively speaking, when it comes to her daughters – and even that may be wrong, it’s be righter to say that I’m less small, I guess – but they are enormous nonetheless. Massive enough that their frantic attempts to do something – anything – created small gust of wind. And when their mother moved, my God… now that was some serious breeze, enough to make me shift a little. Not much, but just enough to make me even more afraid.

They were talking – screaming – more accurately, but it was absolutely incomprehensible to me. Either because they were all yelling at the same time, even calm Tamia, who looked horrified. I know because when I finished one rotation, I looked at her right in the eyes. Hers were incredible wide, showing so much white, even as her fingers – small for hers, already incredibly long for me – extended roughly in my direction, far above her head. Her mouth was closed, her lips clenched so tight that I suddenly wondered if she was hurting a little.

Her taller siblings seemed less worried. Robin had a little smirk. It was disturbing, because I didn’t know why she smirked like that. Was she happy that I could die? It seemed strange, since as far as I knew, no Gigantic had ever hurt Normals. They cared very little for us, in the grand scheme of things, and somehow I had taken it for granted until now. Did walking into their world suddenly made me so noticeable that some of them could take offense at me and my possible – but non-existent- arrogance? Or was she certain I was safe and that nothing bad would happen to me?

Anna seemed to be the one screaming the louder, but I didn’t know why. If what I heard about Gigantics was true, their minds were so far beyond our own that I don’t think she should have been yelling like that. Don’t ask me why. It’s really just how I feel about the whole damn thing. If you make the greatest genius among Normals look as dumb as a rock, you should be able to react to me freefalling like that in a less noisy way, surely! Yeah, it’s petty, but I assure you that of all the voices around, hers was the shrillest by far.

“Erwan, I’ll have to ask you to stop breathing for a moment, to insure that your lungs are not hurt” said Shannon, bringing my mind fully back to my situation, instead of the reactions of the giantesses around me, preventing me to look at Celia one last time probably.

“What?” I asked her stupidly, unsure of what I heard – don’t judge me, all of this was madness.

“The air in your lungs could be a source of danger, if you are breathing while the suit is activating to reduce the speed of your fall below terminal velocity. You have to stop breathing for a few seconds. Starting in three seconds… Two seconds… One second… Now.”

I reacted in time. I don’t know if that damn A.I. was telling the truth, or if she just wanted me to focus on something. I’ve never asked, but I have my doubts. I don’t think that Celia would have built something which could hurt me no matter what. But then again, perhaps she didn’t remember all the specificities of the suit and could have designed it with a flaw of something. I mean, she was screaming and afraid for me, so… In any case, I took a sharp intake of air, closed my mouth and stopped breathing, to let Shannon do her work.

On my sweating face, I suddenly felt a rush of air. I didn’t understood from where it could have come. I was pretty sure that the material of the suit was watertight – and airtight also I guess – and I hadn’t felt ort heard anything ripping it. But here I was, falling to my death with wind rushing all over my body. And then, from the corner of my eye, I saw the suit expanding. It was impossible, and yet it was happening. The material wasn’t stretching, it was ballooning, probably all over. In mere seconds, it had become so vast that five of me could have fit in it, and it was still growing.

Soon, I was unable to see the outside world, because more and more air seemed to be accumulating in the suit and the sort of helmet grew alongside the rest, making me fall at the very bottom of the large bubble I was now in. My lungs were burning up, but I kept my mouth closed, and now that I was able to, I even put one hand over my nostrils. I felt a surge of hope. I understood what the A.I. was trying to do. If enough air was added to the suit, it’d react like a balloon, the fall would slow down considerably and I’d hit the floor safely.

In fact, I may not even hit the floor at all, I reasoned as my vision started to blur, the air flowing all around me, enlarging this impossible suit. Celia or one of the kids could simply catch me safely. I wasn’t already entirely relieved, but it was definitively something, and it made me feel happy. I’d live! Now, I was quite certain of it. I’d live and see another day! In spite of the madness which had been this one, I couldn’t help but be eager for another roller-coaster of a day again, just because it’d meant I was truly safe and well.

“You may now resume breathing” said the A.I., in her calm, professional, tone, as the feeling of the wind around me stopped as abruptly as it had started. “You are now well below terminal velocity and should be able to land without any lasting injuries, minors or otherwise.”

I released my breath, even as I rolled in the suit, which was now far too large for me. I suspect even a Small wouldn’t have been able to fill it, but it was hard to guess from my position, since only a little light came in from the visor in the head. Still, as I breathed in, and felt my lung trying to compensate for the relatively short period of time when I hadn’t given them the oxygen my body craved, I felt incredible relief, and tears started to form in my eyes. I chose to let them flow freely.

Suddenly, I stopped moving. It wasn’t a shock, or anything too violent, more like a soft landing. Softer than what I had seen on T.V. when I watched movies were Normals made use of parachutes, I think. I never tried one however, so I can’t really compare all that well, but you get the idea, I think. Anyway, one moment I was now drifting slowly toward the floor, and the next I was on a solid surface. But not the ground, I could tell it immediately, because it moved and shifted underneath me. It had to be a hand, and looking up, I could see where the fingers pressed into the material of the suit.

I doubted it was Celia’s, however. The shape of the fingers seemed too small, and certainly not large enough. I hadn’t much time to ponder who my savior – or at least handler – was, because suddenly I moved up, fast. My stomach seemed to try to move to my throat and I grunted as the speed flattened me against the palm beneath the suit. Mercifully, it didn’t last long and I was soon able to think about a way to return the suit to normal. And if I even wanted it. I didn’t feel like doing the whole rodeo all over again if the children acted like… well, like children. Again.

“The suit will deflate in three, two, one…” stated Shannon, startling me.

“Wait a minumpf!”

That dumb idea hadn’t waited for me to even try to get my head back into the right place. She simply sucked all the extra air out of the suit in mere seconds, which meant that I was suddenly trapped in there, my face probably around its back. I panicked again, of course. We all know how dangerous a simple piece of plastic on the nose and mouth can be, and here I was, with something awfully sticky on those. I wouldn’t be able to breathe sooner rather than later, I knew it. But then, the suit opened before me and even as I wriggled out of it, I found myself lying on the palm of Robin’s hand.

“Are you okay?” she asked me, one of her eyebrow quizzically raised high on her brow. “It wasn’t that dangerous, you can stop crawling all around my hand, you know?”

“Yeah? Well, you’ll be allowed to be sure about how dangerous it was when you’ll be falling from outer space without a parachute, kid!” I retorted, looking up at her.

She gasped and I regretted m hasty words. Robin seemed to be a lot less calm than her mother, and a lot less interested in my well-being than her siblings. And yet, damn! I was right to be a little angry – or at least curt – with her. It’s easy to think that it wasn’t dangerous when you’re already 200 meters tall or something and still a kid! I’m just a poor Normal guy! With a crush on her fully-sized Gigantic mother, sure, but come on! That little adventure could have – should have – been lethal for me. I should have died, so she could me some slack.

“I like him Mom!” she suddenly said, letting out a bellowing laughter which hit me like a wave, making me wince in spite of the implant. “He’s really funny!”

“Well, he’s certainly feisty” sighed Celia, who appeared over the outstretched hand of her daughter. “Are you okay Erwan?” she asked me directly, worry and relief both obvious on her beautiful face, even from the rather disgraceful angle I was looking up at. “Do you want me to pick you up?”

“Well… I feel like I need some time to myself, so perhaps if you could get me back to your pendant or something, I think it’d be great” I replied truthfully – anything would be better than in the open for a little bit of time at least.

“Of course, I’ll do that. Just… don’t go anywhere okay?” she asked me, as she stood up to her full size, her face now hidden by the massive shelf of her bust.

I almost laughed. I was a mess, honestly, and I think it wouldn’t have sounded too strange or unsettling, even for the kids. But I contained myself, somehow. You got to agree that it’s a little funny to hear, considering the situation I was in, right? Where the hell would I go? I was more or less trapped on the palm of a kid. It’s…. it’s really emasculating I suppose, but it’s never been really a bother to me. I mean, it is what it is. I’m really small – or rather, Celia and her family are really tall – and I just have to accept it and move on with my life to be happy with them. No big deal.

“What? But I haven’t played with him yet!” whined Anna, who suddenly rushed toward Robin, making me very, very still and terrified in a second, until a smaller form stood between the two Gigantic kids. “Tamia, what are you doing!”

“Mr. Erwan was put in danger because you tried to keep it to yourself” stated the smaller of the giant children. “Now he’s out of the suit. It’s dangerous for him now.”

“But… Mom! You told me I could-“ started Anna, but she was cut short by her bellowing mother.

“Anna, that’s enough! Erwan is not a toy! He doesn’t belong to you! Or me, or anyone! And your sister is right! You’ve been putting our guest in dire dangers, all because you can’t act like a proper Gigantic your age should! I won’t punish you because I know how competitive you all can get, but I’d better not heard anything about you wanting Erwan back or something, is it clear?”

“That’s not fait!” yelled Anna, seconds before swirling around and rushing away, probably to her room like angry kids are prone to do, no matter their size, I guess.

“Damn it…” muttered Celia as she came back, with the pendant dangling in her grasp. “Robin, Tamia, can I let you keep this pendant and make sure that Erwan will get some rest?”

“Of course Mom” said Robin with a strange, pompous tone. “I’ll show him how a proper Gigantic behave, even at a young age!”

“And I’ll make sure that she doesn’t do anything stupid, Mommy” said Tammy with her dreamy voice.

“Hey!” yelped her older sister, who still held me in her hand. “I never do anything stupid!”

I looked at her. So did her sister and her mother and she fidgeted a little, embarrassed. Probably more under Celia’s gaze than mine or Tamia’s, if I’m being honest. But I do like to think that she was also realizing how ridiculous it was to say something like that when I had almost died because she had tried to take me from her sister. I hadn’t much time to glare at her, however, since Celia’s hand descended and with it the pendant, which was already deploying the scale. It was a little dangerous, of course, because it moved left and right, but it stabilized just next to me.

I didn’t wait for a moment. I just picked up the suit and rushed up, in the safety of that nest. I knew that, once I was inside, the outside world was sealed. Sure, it was literally mind-blowing to look outside and see it whirl around while I didn’t at all, but it was now making me really safe. As I let myself fall on the sofa, I disconnected the implant. I knew it was dangerous, but I didn’t want anyone hearing me, and if I could, it was surely because I didn’t risk to be truly hurt – it was designed to prevent it, after all. I put my face in my hands and I started to cry, as softly as I could. I don’t know how long it lasted, perhaps a minute, perhaps ten, it was hard to tell.

I was finally able to see what could be my life if I stayed with Celia. I’d be put in dangerous, possibly deadly, situations. I wasn’t ready for it, and yet I wasn’t ready to give up on Celia either. I had learnt to know her, with our hour long discussions over one year. And while she was larger than life, she entranced me in a way that no other woman had ever done. I didn’t want to give up on that, no matter what. But I needed to be sure that I wouldn’t die that fast. I needed to make sure that even her daughters wouldn’t try something stupid, however.

“Hey, are you okay in there?” suddenly asked Robin, startling me.

“You shouldn’t make the pendant dangle like that, it may be dangerous for him!” shouted Tamia.

“No it isn’t, dummy” sighed the older daughter of Celia. “I already explained to you that this pendant generate its own gravity, independent of the normal one. I could send it as far as possible and he wouldn’t notice anything.”

“That’s what you say, but I still don’t understand how the Paradox Engine can work. It doesn’t make sense at all” grumbled Tamia. “How can it produce that effect? It should just… blow up. Or at least not work at all!”

“That’s because you’re a Titan, not a Gigantic” sighed Robin, and I assure you that suddenly, I was all hear – it was unheard of for Normals to learn about the real differences between our tallest cousins, so remaining silent and letting two little girls try to explain it to each other would probably be instructive.

“Oh come on… it’s because of the Harmonics” said Robin, as if it meant shit! “I told you already. It works by producing energy on a wavelength distinct from what the rest of the world operate on, and because of it, it can be refined to achieve certain goals. In this case, a localized and specific gravitational pull, which insure that the things inside are kept safe. As for why it isn’t affecting the outside world itself, that’s because the Paradox Engine can produce several wavelength at the same time and…”

“Urg, stop please” whined Tamia. “You told me that already, but I don’t understand how it can work! It doesn’t make sense! It should be impossible!”

“Well, there is a reason it’s called a Paradox Engine” sighed Robin, before launching herself in a long and convoluted explanation which left my head spinning.

I honestly probably didn’t even understood a tenth of what she had said and of that tenth, less than a hundredth made sense to me. All I could grasp was that the technology devised by the Gigantics was even more insanely advanced that what everyone ever assumed among my friends and acquaintances. Of course, we all suspected it, but there is a world between suspecting and knowing for sure. And it opened a whole new world for my imagination to wander to.

For instance, why couldn’t we colonize space? Gigantics could create localized gravity but not a starship? It seemed a little strange to me. Suddenly, I wondered by did Celia hid behind her beautiful smile, endearing face, incredible eyes and of course enormous bosom. The fear and memory of it were starting to fade, as I started to let my past as a gigolo starting to resurface. I had learnt a lot of dirty little secrets while I pleasured older and taller women. And I started to wonder how I’d be able to learn something like that from Celia.

Of course, I quickly drifted to sleep instead of truly of planning it. I was far too tired now to stay awake. And the sofa was really comfortable. My eyelids grew heavier and I started to snore. I don’t really remember what I dreamt, if I did at all. All I know that I was suddenly startled away by something. I blinked and looked around me. All was dark. A very dark. I immediately realized that the pendant was hidden between the mountains of Celia’s rack. It made me harden a little, just to think about it, but I did my best to ignore it, as I reactivated the implant.

“Celia?” I called up, trying to understand what exactly had jolted me awake. “Is everything alright?”

“I should be the one asking you that, Erwan” she replied, her voice low and gentle, but unable to conceal her worry. “You almost died today…”

“I did. But… But I want you to know that it doesn’t change the fact that I want to be with you. I love you Celia, and I don’t want to let you think otherwise, just because I fly without plane nor parachute!”

“Oh Erwan, beautiful…” she whispered, and I could almost picture the tears in her eyes. “Are you… you do mean it, don’t you? You’d have every reason to never want to see me again. I lied to you, I brought you home at our first date, let my daughters put you in danger… And yet you want to stay with me? Erwan, you’re so… so incredible.”

“Well, no. I’m just Normal” I said, a little tongue in check, but it made her laugh so hard that the pendant jumped out from between her enormous tits – which allowed me to notice that she had compressed them again.

“Oh God… You can really be adorable when you want to, Erwan” she said, her voice low and tender. “But I’m bringing you back home, I don’t want anyone to wonder where you are. And you need to go to work tomorrow… Even if I guess I could ask for you to be excused. You know, being a Gigantic give me some privileges and while I don’t like to use them, I’d be very happy to make your life easier that way. But I also don’t want to interfere with your life too much, so…”

“Celia, calm down” I said, as I sensed that her words were mostly there to calm herself and fill any silence which could fell between us. “It’s fine, really. I’ll be working tomorrow, we’ll meet again and try to think about a better way to interact with your daughters without me ending in a very undignified way, okay?”

“Of course, anything you want. Oh, yeah, while I think about it, is there any restriction to taller citizens in the section of Gigantopia you live in?”

It was something we’ve never talked about, right? I bet you believed that Gigantics, Titans and the like can go wherever they want, and you’d be largely right. But there is some restrictions, mostly in neighborhoods where people live. It’s not applicable to Smalls, sadly, and even Giants can find some way around it, but Titans and Gigantics are forbidden to enter some areas. But it wasn’t the case where I lived, because the rent was lower when the tallest inhabitants could wander around, drunk or not. Who would have thought that the idea of being crushed to death without notice could do that, right?

“There is a plaza where you’ll be able to drop me, it’ll be really close to my home. Twenty minutes’ walk, and I’ll be safely in my bed!”

“Twenty minutes!” she repeated, sounding horrified. “I can’t drop you several hundred kilometers away from your home, Erwan!”

“Wha- oh!” I yelled, realizing what she meant. “Twenty minutes for a Normal, Celia. I’ll be fine!”

“Oh… Of course, it makes sense… I’m just so not used to thinking in a way more suited to Normals than, well… you know?”

“I do” I chuckled. “But isn’t it strange? I mean, interacting with someone as small as I am? I think I’d find it… not really appealing. There isn’t much you can do with me.”

“Oh, believe me, there is plenty we can do together. The imagination’s the limit, and I have plenty of that!” she laughed. “And our size difference… I wouldn’t say that it doesn’t matter, or to the contrary that it excite me more but… It definitively plays a part in how I feel about you. For starter, it’s great to have a boyfriend who fits easily between my tits!”

“Technically speaking, the pendant does that, I’m far too small to be kept there, a Giant would work better for that purpose!” I teased her – I felt that she wanted to make me forget the bad events of the day, and it was something I was also eager to do – even if I knew it could be a great opportunity to learn more about the Gigantics and their achievements.

“That’s even better! I can keep you close while giving you your space, a comfortable home and a great view from my plateau” she retorted, using the pendant to trace the top of her breasts which, under the many stars of this moonless night, looked more like a sea of darkness, contained in her top, more than anything else – but it also made the movements a lot less sickening to me, which I was relieved for, at least.

“It certainly is a great apartment here. The view is a little… difficult to deal with, for someone like me, but certainly breathtaking. And to tell you the truth, it’s of a far greater standing that where I live.”

“What? I asked for it to replicate a comfortable Normal house… is it too gaudy? Do you want me to have another one manufactured? It could be done in a week, you know? You could get an exact replica of your home, if you don’t feel comfortable here!”

“One week? The whole thing? With the Pa” I almost named the engine but managed to stop myself in time, “particularly well-crafted rooms and all?”

“Yes. I realize it may seems to be really long, but I really can’t recommend such artifacts being crafted in less time than that, Erwan. It could be dangerous for your health and safety. A default in the crystal and the pressure of my cleavage could break it open and crush you. It certainly isn’t what I want for you.”

I hadn’t the hart to tell her that I was actually shocked at how fast she hinted that such an incredible piece of machinery could be assembled in a week. I hadn’t understood most of what her oldest daughter had said, and already it had made it clear that it required knowledge and knohow which outstripped by an incredible margin all that Normal could possibly do. But it also required some sort of chain of production, and I had never heard of anyone working on something like that. Ever. And it was strange, to say the least.

I know my common Normals. It would have find its way online, one way or another. At the very least, we would have had rumors about those. But all we have was hearsays about the capacities of the Gigantics ’brains. We didn’t even know what they ate or how they processed it, as Celia had so easily demonstrated! And we hadn’t been alone then, the waiter, the hotel staff, the other clients… And yet the information was suppressed. Was it just because no one wanted to risk the anger of our cousins, fearing to rouse such behemoths to blind fury? Or was it something more sinister?

“Erwan? Are you okay in there?” said Celia suddenly, jolting me back to reality – and I quickly deduced that she must have had asked me a question and I hadn’t answered.

“I’m sorry, I was sort of dozing off, I’m not that rested after such an eventful – but wonderful- - day” I told her, and it wasn’t a lie, just far from the whole truth. “Can you repeat your question?”

“I asked if you wanted me to come and pick you up tomorrow evening” she said, and I could tell how nervous she was, as if such a benign action warranted such a worry. “I mean, I’d understand if you found it too soon or anything but -”

“That’s perfect, don’t worry. I’ll be finishing my shift early tomorrow, at 9.30 p.m., so I should be home a little bit later. Let’s say that you’ll meet me up where you’ll drop me in a few, at 10.30 p.m. Deal?” I asked, already eagerly anticipating the idea of an evening with her.

“Yeah, sure… I’ll try to have someone to take care of the kids, so we’ll be together, alone in the house. I hope you like the sound of it?” she asked, and while I couldn’t see her face in the darkness of the night, I suspected she bit her lower lip quite sensually.

“Of course I am!” I shouted, trying to showcase how eager I was. “But we’ll try to not send me flying again just yet, okay?”

“I’ll do my best, but I’d like for you to touch Heaven when we are together” she replied, making him laugh with how corny she could be.

* * *

When I went home, I close the door behind, and fell on my bed. I was exhausted. And not because I had walked twenty minutes under a heavy rain, which hadn’t been planned. Perhaps I should have asked Celia to drop me to station nearer to her home, because I didn’t live so far away from the one in my neighborhood. But we hadn’t thought about looking at the weather forecast and I was now naked, shivering and waiting for the radiator in the bathroom to heat it up, so that I could enjoy a long and relaxing hot shower.

I really had a hard time focusing on what I wanted to talk with Celia the next day. I wanted to fuck her, as much as I could at least. But I also felt that I needed to learn if there was a darker side to Gigantopia. I had never heard of any of the nasty rumors which plagued books and other works of fiction about utopias in the relics of the Pre-Growth era, but it didn’t mean it wasn’t possible that something dark was underfoot. I know for sure that a lot of peoples consider the upper echelons of Gigantopia’s political circle to be in the thrall of Titans, at the very least.

And in my case, what was I. A fancy toy? Something for her to get some respectability in whatever dark circles she worked in? I doubted it. She wouldn’t have spent the whole previous year talking with me and waiting this long to convince me of meeting here. Furthermore, I hadn’t heard about her. Of course, I didn’t heard of most Gigantics, but I knew already that three of them were incredibly famous. Jackson Novus, a renowned artist who sculpted directly into the living rocks of the mountains and their glaciers. Grace Yaoussa, apparently a philosopher whose mind was so far ahead anything that she had basically created a new religion with her as its Messiah.

And of course, Miranda King. The one woman who had proudly proclaimed that the future of Mankind was to see Gigantopia expand its borders – peacefully of course. To all of the world. And from what I had seen today, I started to wonder if she wasn’t right when she said that only Gigantopia had the means to achieve global peace. But at what cost… Three Gigantics, among the hundreds living in the city-state the size of old Europe, famous and whose names were known. One of them had worshippers outside of it, as far as I knew, and that was it.

“You’re losing it Erwan” I chided myself. “Celia’s not suspicious, and neither are her daughters. Perhaps it’s just possible that Gigantics be actually like us. All different from the others.”

It wasn’t much, but it was a better train of thought than getting all paranoid. And as I walked toward the shower, I started to consider two bigger things. Two very big, bouncy and incredibly mighty things. My dick hardened as the hot water hit my body and I let my hand fell toward my crotch. Now that I was away from her and her kids, my mind started to wander. Her vastness needed to be explored. Perhaps with some sort of harness, perhaps? If she didn’t move too much, it could be feasible.

And it would be glorious.

Chapter 7 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And it's a new chapter !

By the way, VERY IMPORTANT : my patreon will be free for the month of April, but please, DO NOT pledge until May if you want to help.

Because of the means of pledging, if you do you WILL be charged. And I want to give everyone a free-month, because of the Coronavirus. Especially if you're in the US, since the death-toll seems to be geared toward something dramatic...

Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter guys and gals !

Chapter 7

It was like searching a needle in a haystack. It’s a common saying, even among old people nowadays, but guys like me never use it. Too old, but it was quite apt right now. Only the haystack was dark, moving and full of bioluminescent microscopic creatures which had formed colonies on the walls of her stomach. I couldn’t help but caress it softly, which made it constrict and wobble in rapid succession. I heard a yelp in the communicator and retracted my hand swiftly. Sure, the acids here weren’t supposed to harm me as long as I had my suit, but I didn’t feel like taking a chance. All I had to do, in this park-sized cave was to find on precious little thing.

“Well, better start digging!” I said to give me courage.

* * *

Note to myself – and you guys. It turns out that fantasizing about exploring the body of a Gigantic can be a dangerous game to play. Not so much as long as it remains in your head, even if you’ll start to imagine ever increasing deadly scenarios for yourself – in my case I stopped myself when I started to imagine jumping from her nose to her tits without anything to slow down my chute, just for the thrill of it, that I realized I was going really too far. But when it’ll come the time to put them in practice. But I’m perhaps ahead of myself here, once more.

But to my defense, I had a lot of time to think about it, because our next meeting was delayed. Celia called me early on the day after we had meet. She was extremely sorry, but she had to attend an emergency meeting at the school her daughters were. She didn’t want to tell me too much about it, but I suspected that some sort of incident may have had happened that she hadn’t heard of, or something like that, and she had to be there and investigate, just to be sure that nothing bad would affect her girls – which I understood perfectly, even if it saddened me that I wouldn’t be able to see her this evening.

“Are you sure it’s okay with you?” she asked me for the twelfth time, sounding really contrite. “I promises that I’d pick you up and now I’m leaving you hanging and that’s a terrible thing to do!”

“It’s fine, really” I replied, smiling. “You do what you must, I’ll be waiting. I mean, you can’t not go there, your girls need to have a great school!”

“Thanks Erwan, you’re wonderful!” she said, sounding so happy that I almost forgot that she was a 500 meters tall giantess – she really sounded like a young Normal woman, at least through our computers.

“You’re welcome” I laughed. “Now go get your girls, I’ll prepare for work and we’ll meet again tomorrow or as soon as possible, okay?”

“I promise!” she chirped. “See you beautiful, I’ll call you back to put a date on our next date!”

We stopped the call that way, and I had to spend the rest of the day going by. I have to admit that I was really sad about it, in the end. I wanted to see her vastness – albeit perhaps less from over her head than what I had seen when I had been sent high into the air. And now, I was at work, knowing that I wouldn’t see her that day, while a Small patron was causing a ruckus, just as I started my shift. I looked around, hoping that the owner of the café would come in, but, as often, he seemed willing to send his employees on the front line instead of talking to this overgrown client.

“I want to see the manager!” bellowed the man, even as his family, a Small woman of around 35 years old, as far as I could tell, and a daughter who was probably starting her teenage years and wore her unhappy pout like a badge of honor.

“Sir, as my colleague was explaining to you” I said, barging in to head the petite Régine, who seemed ready to burst in tears – she’s a good friend and I know how fragile she can be, “this restaurant does offer food for Smalls and even taller patrons, but we can’t have you eating inside, because it’s an old building made for Normals only, in term of ceiling’s height and we wouldn’t want you to feel clustered or hurt yourself because our establishment isn’t fitted for your kind.”

As soon as I had finished, I understood that trying to explain anything to this hulking brute was a mistake. That guy was huge, even for a Small. Like, 27 meters tall, I suspect, which is almost the maximum size those peoples have ever been recorded to reach. And he was really large. Not fat – not really. I’ve never seen non-Normals who are fat, to be honest, which is, as you can guess, extremely frustrating when you have to be careful about what you eat and how much you exercise, to remain relatively in good shape.

But that dude was large. Large shoulders, large arms, large torso, and a large, if rather short, neck. And he was turning an ugly shade of red. His wife and daughter were also rather on the larger size of their kind, as far as I could tell, but his presence was just too much. He burst into an agonizing number of swearing and threats, pointing his index finger so sharply that he knocked me off my feet, my poor head ringing. I heard other voices screaming, demanding the threatening shape to get away, to move, but I had a hard time understanding those.

“Fine, you pathetic little rodents!” bellowed the man, moving away. “We’ll be going, to a real restaurant, which cares about the better and brighter citizens of our city! And I better not hear from you!” he spat, turning at me as I started to get back on my feet. “My cousin’s a Titan, so you’d better remember your place! Beneath the feet of your betters!”

* * *

“What’s his name!?” roared Celia, her voice so powerful that even with the activated implant, and making even me a little afraid, as I felt my very bones shaking because of the vibration of vocal chords.

“Well, I don’t know it. And I wouldn’t tell you if I did anyway.”

“What? Why?”

She was glaring at me now, looking but upset and extremely concerned. She seemed to be willing to try and see if I had a concussion or something. Which – need I remind you that I’m roughly the size of an ant to her – was impractical, to see the least. And somewhat frightening because I could tell she was really affected by this little event. Which shouldn’t have surprised me, I guess. Nobody picks up on a Gigantic. But for me it was, if not the norm, at least common enough that I knew that the Gigantopia’s name was really misplaced.

“I wouldn’t be different from him if I did, you know?” I explained, as I turned around on her vast palm, where I could roll right and left and not even get close to the edge, which was a good thing of course, because otherwise I don’t think I’d have been able to stay there and feeling as safe and secure as I did – her girls were passing the day and night with a friend of her, after all.

“It makes sense I guess but… But I don’t like it!” admitted my Gigantic lover, who was herself laying on her belly on her bed, allowing her enormous breasts to form like a cushion for her, spilling from underneath her, in a very tantalizing way, even as she held her hand flat and stable. “I don’t like bullies going around like that, and abusing the supposed might of their taller brethren… that’s... that’s… THAT’S JUST DESPICABLE!”

I was surprised by how vindictive she seemed to be about all of this. It seemed very raw and hurtful for her, to hear about someone abusing her size to show off and belittle those smaller than her. I vaguely wondered if it was something shared by all the other Gigantics or something due to her past. Did she have smaller members of her family? She had a Titan daughter after all. Perhaps it was because she had slept with a Titan to father her, but what if it was something else? What if she had Titans or even Giants in her family?

“Well, I won’t lie” I replied slowly, searching my words – I didn’t want to sustain this discussion too long, “I’m glad that you’re reacting to it that way. But I’d rather much talk and do anything else with you than talk about that big dumb brute.”

“But we’re talking about a very small brute here” she chuckled after a moment, her grin so wide I rolled my eyes in disbelief at her little joke. “And we’ll do a lot more than that, but safely. Do you want my frontside or my backside today?”

“Well… I’d rather take the front” I admitted, and I can tell you I was blushing like a young girl before her first date.

“You really are a boob man” she chuckled as she raised her hand higher, shifting carefully from her prone position to a yoga-style sitting, displaying her marvelous curves in all their glory. “But I can live with that, since I do have rather large breasts, wouldn’t you agree?”

I sure you’d expect some witty rhetoric or even just a remark about how she had no idea how large those globes were. After all, they were each so massive that dozens of Normals could have lived in each of them and never feel crowded. But the truth is that, if you haven’t seen things so enormous compared to you that it’s really hard to joke about them. It was almost as if each of them was alive, distinct from the behemoth which dominated all my field of vision just as she was sitting cross-legged on her bed. I would have expected that after a day with her, her size would have been less mind-blowing, but it hadn’t. In fact, she seemed even more impressive, damn it!

“Well? Are they… a little too much?” she asked me, shaking me out of my frozen state. “I can constrict them if you prefer…” she offered, and I saw her breasts restricting.

It was another thing which was extremely difficult to wrap my head around. I mean, I had seen them expand, you know it already, and it had been incredible. But somehow, seeing those shrinking was even more insane. They barely rippled and the skin didn’t seem to change at all, but they were also visibly reducing in size. I couldn’t help but wonder what it did with their mass. I supposed it didn’t change, but I wondered about that. Did her fat somehow shifted elsewhere in her body, so discretely that he couldn’t notice it?

“No it’s fine!” I finally managed to yelp, jumping upright in her large hand. “I… I like them au naturel very much, Celia…” I admitted, blushing a lot.

“You’re so cute when you’re blushing” she laughed, her voice quite throatily as her spheres expanded once more, in an awe-inspiring way – I could understand why so many Normals actually revered, if not worshipped, the Gigantics, when I saw her doing something so impossible with natural ease.

“You’d blush too if you were in my position” I replied, perhaps a little too gruffly, so I hastily added something. “If only you could see yourself like I do! You’d realize how incredible you are and why I’m so elated that you dare spend time with me! And not just because of my size compared to yours! You… you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!”

It was Celia’s turn to blush but she said nothing. Instead, she gently approached the hand I was on of her right breast. Her large and hardening nipple was closing on me fast, but to my surprise – and disappointment, I won’t lie about it – it disappeared beneath her upturned hand, as it came to rest a short distance – for her – above it, far enough that I could walk out of her hand, onto her tit and not risk falling. I suspect it was her plan at least, but I wondered if it’d work as well as she expected. Hopefully it would, because this time, I was also stark naked!

I took the first step toward the edge of her hand, when it became clear that she wouldn’t be tilting it to make me fall. It somehow made her look even more tender and careful. I couldn’t begin to consider how hard it must have been for a being like her to interact with someone as small as I was compared to her, in such a gentle and considerate way. To be honest, I don’t think I’d be able to. I’ve had ants in my hands as a kid, and it usually hardly ended well for the poor things. And even as an adult, I don’t think I’d be able to display the level of precision that Celia had.

It would have been so easy for her to crush my limbs – my whole body really – with her fingers. Their tip was far larger than my body after all. And yet, she hadn’t ever came close to threatening me today, even as I excited the pendant directly into her palm and she had pawed at me gently, enjoying the feeling of my body underneath her touch. I suddenly wondered if it was the result of rigorous training or some form of innate ability, perhaps due to whatever esoteric reason some humans had Grown all those centuries ago.

“It tickles” she whispered, and her voice, combined with her breathing, almost sent me flat on her palm – I hadn’t even managed to get out of it even, as lost as I was in my thoughts. “Be careful when you’ll be on my breast Erwan, okay?”

“I’ll do my best” I gulped, feeling suddenly a lot more nervous. “Tells me if you really can’t endure the tickling, okay? I don’t want to take a chance on something as dangerous as that.”

“Of course” she said, her voice as soft as silk, yet as strong as steel. “I’ll be keeping an eye on you easily, after all. As long as you don’t approach my nipple, of course. It’ll be forbidden for you today, I’m afraid.”

“What? Why?” I cried out – and come on, don’t judge me! It’s one of the spot where I can penetrate her the easiest and safest way – you’d be bummed too if you couldn’t make love to such a woman as Celia, believe me!

“Well, I don’t want to have you someplace I can’t see, love. And as impressive as my nipples must be for you, they aren’t exactly in my field of vision if I don’t support my breasts… and I need my hands ready to make sure you’re safe, so I can’t lift my girls all day long!”

“That… that makes sense” I admitted – I somehow had overlooked this crucial detail! Yeah, you can laugh at me, there is no problem with that, because I should have taken that in mind. “I was… a little overwhelmed by, uh…”

“My size?”

“Your vastness” I corrected with some emphasis, which made her laugh – but this time I was ready and somehow managed to keep my balance!

“You shouldn’t make me laugh like that” she finally said once her hilarity subsided, large tears pearling at the corner of her eyes, which seemed to be big enough that I could use one as a bath – which isn’t something you ever considered, I bet!

“It wasn’t what I had in mind” I admitted, doing my best to not sound pouting or morose – I loved her reaction, but I hadn’t tried to elicit it, even if I hadn’t understood how dangerous it’d be. “But I like that you laughed. It doesn’t matter what could happen to me, I could die happy if I managed to make you laugh till the end!”

“Well, I’ll try to make sure I don’t laugh you to death” she said curtly, but her suddenly stern face broke after a second. “It sounds so dumb when said out loud!” she hiccupped as she laughed once more, a lot more than before.

I could have been facing a serious threat, but her gigantic – eh! – other hand descended over me, cupping me in the one I was still on. I really need to move my ass and get out of it to explore her tits, I know. But come on, cut me some slack! Her hand’s edge was higher than I was tall, at least twice as tall, perhaps more, I’ve never dared measure it, to be frank. Call it a little bit of ego, but I don’t want to be sure about how much smaller than any part of my lover I am! And from what I’ve learnt over the years, it’s often the case in Size-different relationships.

“Okay, I’ve calmed enough for now” she finally said, removing her second hand from over the other. “But you’ll really need to start your exploration. I’ve plenty of things in mind for us, but I want you to other, riskier things, and I don’t want to do this if you aren’t feeling already really happy about us…”

I was surprised now. She was dropping quite a bomb here, while remaining mysterious. But it made me feel all the more eager. With a bright smile, which I was pretty sure she was able to see, I started to run toward her breast. She gasped a little but said nothing and didn’t move. I managed to reach the edge of her hand and just jumped, hoping that I wouldn’t slide on her curves until I’d fall to my death. But I didn’t. Her firm skin didn’t give underneath my pathetic weight, but still was parallel enough with the ground to stop me with ease.

You may be thinking that it was incredibly easy for me to do something like that. But the truth is that running on skin should be horribly difficult. Just look at your hand’s palms. They aren’t flat, nor even perfectly smooth, far from it if you’ve worked a little. And it’s true for every part of your skin. There is imperfections and scars. Not so much on Celia – or any Gigantics’. They are, quite literally, flawless. They don’t seem to have pores, at all. They must have some, surely, but too small, imperceptibles for Normal eyes.

Threading on her skin was thus a unique and quite troubling experience. It was far smoother than it should be, making it easier to walk on than if it had wrinkles, of course. But it was still very much alive. I could feel the pulse of her blood beneath my naked feet, as I tentatively walked on her globe. I fell on my knees when she positioned one of her hands to cup and support the breast I was on, but it didn’t last long. She was now surprisingly silent and when I looked up at her, I was surprised to see her watching me with a mixture of elation and fear.

I waved at her when I got up and she smiled but remained silent. I think she wanted me to experience her like that in any way I wanted, without interfering or saying anything. It may seems strange – I know for a fact that no Normal I know would be able to act like that – but over time, I realized that she took an immense amount of pleasure by simply being herself and letting me act as I saw fit. I think that such calm confidence can only be born out of her size. The Gigantics are, quite literally, the tallest and biggest creatures who have ever trodden the Earth.

They are the alpha specimens of a species which was already supremely confident in its abilities to control the planet and shape it to its will – overconfident, really! – and their absolute size difference with any other branch of Mankind is hard to understate. They are, after all, more than twice as tall as the Titans, who are already absolutely impervious to all harms, as far as I know! For Celia, while I was a man she loved, I caused no greater threat to her than a lone ant would have done to me, at least physically speaking.

“That’s… that’s incredible” I finally managed to gasp when I started to walk around on her brown flesh, marveling at the sights.

From where I was, I had a unique view. On my left was a vast “plain” of her right breast, extending over dozens of meters until it curved to form the spherical exterior of her incredible tit, giving way to a spectacular view of her room. Far off in the distance, I could see several bookcases, each tall and large enough for thousands of Normals to live in, and large pots which contained whole little parks and of course plenty of decorations, pictures so wide that a cinema screen looked pathetically small in comparison.

On my right, the spectacle was mostly the same at first, but then, while a chiasm opened, it quickly closed as the twin of the orb I was on stood in proud display, otherworldly firm and able to defy gravity. I couldn’t see her brown nipple but I didn’t need to. Being able to witness such a sight was enough to harden my dick so much that it was almost painful. And beyond it, the same over-sized room, which made me feel more as if I had shrunk than anything else. Suddenly, a noticed something absolutely incredible, which made me point a frenetic finger to point at it.

“Is that - Is that an eagle!?” I yelped, as I frenetically pointed at something which was flying somewhat fifty meters away from her left breast, circling patiently toward one of her forests in a pot.

“Oh… that’s possible, I guess” she admitted, lazily turning her head around. “I’ve seen some of those, and also vultures, I think. I mean, it’s only natural. I’ve a lot of little beasts living in my pots, to make sure that the trees are healthy, but it must lead to some carcass here and there I guess.”

“But… isn’t that dangerous? I mean, those are predators! I’ve heard eagles can attack peoples!”

“It’s a common belief but it’s mostly false. They only attack if you threaten their nest, and I highly doubt you’ll be able to get close to those by yourself – but if you want to see some, I can make sure you’ll reach those, but I’ll stay with you, to make sure you’re safe, okay?”

I opened my mouth, but closed it when I looked up. A goddess was assuring me that I was in no danger because of a poor Royal Eagle – probably – so who as I to tell her that I thought she was overconfident in my safety with those around? She looked down at me a little awkwardly because she had to tilt her head a lot to be able to see me from over the bridge of her nose. She was smiling tenderly and it assuaged any misgiving I could have had and I felt that I could have sex – or at least a sexy time – with her, right here, right now.

“I want to cum on you” I stated, surprised by my boldness. “I want to come all over your tit, as much as I can” I added as I let my right hand descend on my penis.

She took a sharp breathe and underneath me, her breast heaved, higher and higher. It was as if I was on a small ship in a terrible storm. But it was also safe, as if I was just swimming in a calm bay when the sea started to rise. I started to masturbate, looking at her, in every sense. Her rich brown skin, so healthy that it seemed to shine a little, her long black hair, which she had smoothed and yet didn’t seem to be hurt like Black Normals’ hair were. She was so much more than I was – I’ve never told her that I feel so pathetic sometimes, compared to her, but she is. She is better than me in every possible way – and yet she loves me, and for that she deserves all I can give her.

“Do it, my love” she finally whispered, her voice full of lust and pleasure. “Do it, Erwan. I want to have your seed on me, that I may lick it on my skin. I want you to be pleased. I want you to orgasm because you’re with me, on me…”

My hand accelerated its path, as I looked up, so far up, at her gleaming brown eyes. Some stray rays of sun managed to reach those, making them two ponds of radiant brown. And they were only the jewels on a face made to be loved and adored. Her large teeth were visible as her lips spread in a genuine, innocent, happy smile. Each of those was enormous compared to me, obviously, several times my size, but now they didn’t frighten me anymore. I knew I was perfectly safe, that she would never hurt me, not willingly, at least.

“Damn it... I’ve never seen anything sexier than that” she rasped, looking even more elated. “I’ve never… I mean, nobody’s ever just wanted to… to do that with me…”

Her voice didn’t broke my focus on her physical beauty, nor my self-ministrations. In fact, it enhanced both. It was as if we were really starting to discover each other, and it only meant that we could each start to explore how we wanted to interact when it was a sexy time. I didn’t see it, but I felt her tit shifting, and I suspected one of her hand was descending toward her nether region. Things were getting riskier, but I didn’t care about it, then. It only meant that what I did pleased her enough that she also wanted to share into the pleasure I was giving myself.

“I’ve never done anything like that either” I lied a little here – some of my “clients” wanted me to cum on them – but not so much. I had never spewed my seed on a breast so enormous that I could walk on it, after all!

Our breathing quickened in unison, as I started to hear the unmistakable sound of a humid pussy being worked on by fingers. It wasn’t gross, or even pornographic to me. It was just the perfect counterpoint to my own work on my dick, the perfect way to enhance the whole experience. I started to feel a sort of weakness in my legs and let myself fall on my knees, looking at her adoringly. A strange whimper reached my ears and I realized it was me who was producing it. When my fingers touched the underneath of my gland, I shivered with fierce rushes of pleasure. And I started to feel the pressure mounting, meaning that I’d soon release my cum over her perfect skin.

We didn’t spoke on word. We didn’t even try to concert ourselves. Far beneath me, the sounds of her pleasure increased in speed, her fingers entering and exiting a veritable cave-system faster and faster. And over my head, her large lips were slightly open and she was moaning with an ever deeper voice, the force of which made my whole body shake in a rhythm which wasn’t its own. I was but to the diapason of Celia, and at first I didn’t notice it. But when I did, I decided that I didn’t care. It only enhanced my pleasure.

Finally, me silently, her in a roar which almost turned my flesh to putty, we came. I looked down, as my shaft shook and spit its cum. It was a pathetic dribble compared to the vastness of the Gigantic woman who was dominating my world then. A mere handful of drops, so few that I doubted she’d be able to see it, and she certainly didn’t felt it. And as her whole body was wracked by a shiver of pleasure, which almost sent me flat on it, I was quite certain she didn’t care. She didn’t need to feel it, only to know it was here, to be happy and loved.

I know what you’re probably thinking. Shouldn’t you be falling to your death? I’ve seen women with large tits coming, and those move a lot when they do! Well, yes, you’re right. I’ve had some lovemaking with some seriously stacked MILFs –albeit, smaller in every ways compared to Celia, of course. But none of those women you’ve seen were Gigantics I’ll bet. Because, while everyone else would stop focusing on something as trivial as holding one overflowing breast, Celia didn’t. One of her hand remained clenched on her flesh and prevented it from moving too wildly, even when it collided with its twin.

“It’s sooo good” she moaned, as I heard her fingers slowing their rhythm until it stopped entirely. “Are you okay Erwan?” she then asked me, and as I looked up, I saw her face, a delicious mixture of pleasure and concern, which made me smile.

“I’m better than okay” I gasped, as I tried to take in as much of her and what we were doing as possible.

She beamed a smile at me. She seemed genuinely happy, in a very innocent way that I said something like that. I’ll be honest with you. It’s that innocence, that naiveté perhaps, which makes sure I can never grow tired of her, or our relationship. Try to think about it. Have you ever met someone so innocent, even after she had three kids already? I didn’t. Everyday with Celia is filled with that envy to be the best man I can, to be worthy of her pure heart. It’s pathetically romantic, I know, but that’s how I feel and I don’t want it to end, ever.

“Can you… can you show me where you… you know? Where you came?” she finally said to me, looking quite embarrassed, now that the fire of her lust had cooled a little.

“Uh, sure. It’s… just there really!” I replied, huffing a little and sitting back on my ass, looking up at her. “It didn’t flew very well, I’m afraid!”

“It’s not a problem” she said, chuckling and blushing a little. “But…” she continued, tilting her head in an awkward position. “I don’t think I’ll be able to lick it there, but I guess I can try. Does it bother you?”

“Not at all.  But I’ll take a few steps back, okay? Just to be sure, of course, I’m sure I’m safe!”

“Of course, go on! Just, not too far away, or you could end tumbling down off me and that would be a terrible end to a beautiful day…”

“That’s an understatement!” I laughed, retreating slowly to give her a bit more space. “There, I should be good, you can do your magic!”

“It’s not magic I’m afraid, it’s just me being far too big for my good” she huffed with a grin. “But I’ll try to give you a great spectacle.

With that said, I felt her breast being lifted. Celia was obviously taking a lot of precautions, because I didn’t tumbled down her curve, which surprised me because I hadn’t taken into account at all that she would do that. But those considerations where quickly washed away when she opened her mouth, approaching her face as much as possible from the surface of her tit. I saw her glistening tongue, a dark pink shape so massive it dwarfed my childhood house, and a lot of Normal-only buildings… Its taste buds seemed to be as big as my head, at the very least.

Her saliva coated it, and strings of it formed when it slushed around and then extended itself. A shiver of terror coursed through my body, but somehow, I didn’t feel the urge to run. In fact, it was more as if religious awe had seized me. I’m not really a believer of any old faith. How could I be, when god-like beings seem to walk the Earth alongside me, in my daily life now? But when I saw that large organ, so immense, descended and land next to me, I felt a sort of fevering fervor descend upon me. I didn’t dare get closer, mind you, but I did extend my hand to try and touch it.

And it was close enough for me to do so. I don’t know if it was conscious from Celia, or just that she had misjudged the width of her tongue, but it was really licking her brown skin at less than an arm-length… My fingers touched it and had at first to pass through the slim coating of saliva – slim for her, because it covered all of my hand up to my wrist. Finally, I felt the innumerable numbers of muscle fibers underneath the dermis of her tongue, and a sense of my smallness in the Universe fell upon me – suddenly I wanted to get my hand back, but didn’t dare move it…

Celia hummed and retreated her tongue back into her cavernous mouth. During a second, pure terror overcame me when I didn’t manage to remove my hand from her tongue, because of her coating of saliva. I felt stuck on it and I almost let out a shriek of horror. But as I was taking the breath which I intended to release with the full force of my lungs and vocal cords, I broke free. It wasn’t a moment too soon. I had already been forced to stand up and even a dozen of centimeters of the ground, and she was barely starting to remove her tongue.

I looked up and met with the amused glint of her eyes. She closed her mouth and her lips turned into a wide smile, even as her tongue seemed to turn around in its cave, forming more saliva. She tilted her head backward and took an exaggerated gulp. I noticed a small lump forming for a second, probably a lot of the saliva she had just created. I felt a strange shudder run through me. Would I look smaller than that if she ate me? I suddenly wondered – I know it’s crazy, but it’s how I felt! But I hadn’t much time to consider it, as she spoke to me.

“Delicious… both your seed and the taste of your skin, Erwan…” she said, her voice a low hum, which shook my whole body with its power.

“I… I’m glad you liked it” I whizzed, too overcame with conflicting emotions fighting inside of me. “But now… I think we should… uh… speak of what you wanted to tell me before, right?”

“Oh… yeah… You know, I told you that I have a friend who is also… also in a relationship with a Normal, right?” she started, sounding once more a little shy.

“Yeah, you did. Does she want to meet me or something?”

“No… not really..; I mean, she does but… she’s been in a relationship since three years now and she told me that… she had an incredible truth building experience and way to convey her fiancé around and I… I’d love for you and me to try it on… if you want to, of course! And, and you wouldn’t have to, you know, do it just yet!”

There was something strange here. Why was she so nervous about a way for me to travel with her, closer than the pendant – which was already a little strange, I’ll be honest. I’m sure you’re starting to realize what she had in mind, dear reader, but really, I didn’t. I learnt very soon enough still, as you’ll notice in the not so distant future. Such as it was, I was a little too under the shock of having been near her tongue like that to really make use of my brain. So I just did what everyone would probably do in such a situation. I asked her a question.

“Okay, well, what’s this way to build trust?”

“I…” she started, her voice faltering until she steeled her nerves. “It’s to let me eat you alive!”

 

Chapter 8 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I think this chapter should please you,  whackamole1 !

Chapter 8

We are used to the ground being solid underneath our soles. Really, think about it. Sure, there can be occasional sand on the beach or near riverbanks, or even some marsh for the most adventurous peoples among Normal. But overall, we like to walk on solid ground and our footing gets a lot less assured when we aren’t. Even people who live in countries with many earthquakes have this habit and it’s precisely when the earth move that things get frightening. Or where you’re on the ground near a Giant, a Titan or a Gigantic, if its help you better picture the feeling. Well, I can tell you from experience that walking on the insides of someone is even stranger and unnerving.

But I had something really precious to get back, and I was drawing near of it.

* * *

“Uh… come again?” I asked her, feeling a little stupid – surely I hadn’t heard what I believed she had said, it was simply not possible!

“I… I said that I’d like to eat you alive!” she repeated, looking even more bothered as she said that – and a lot more nervous, and yet determinate. “I would take all the precautions, of course but…”

“Wait, wait, wait!” I shouted backing up a little, which considered our respective sizes basically meant none at all, as you probably realized, but the body acts as it wants sometimes. “You want to digest me, alive!?”

“No!” she screamed, so loudly that even the implant couldn’t shield me completely and I felt my bones and organs groaning under the pressure of that single word. “I want you to… to explore me, inside and out. There is… ways for you to do that being perfectly safe, I swear!”

I was dubitative, to say the least. I mean, come on! I may have been hopelessly in love with her already, it didn’t meant that that love made totally blind and dumb! Celia may have been sexy as hell, I didn’t feel like being turned into a tiny lump of fat somewhere on her body, and I had a really hard time imagining any other fate when she’d pop me into her mouth. Not that I could have stopped her, but I didn’t even thought about it, or running. Somehow, I was so confused and lost that all I did was to try to talk some sense into her. Crazy, uh?

“Wait a minute, babe! How could it be safe?”

“Well, you remember that friend I talked about, who live with a Normal man as a boyfriend for quite some time now?”

“Yeah… so?” I replied, not really sure I wanted to learn more.

“Well she… she’s got this kink that… she gulps things when they make love to enhance her feelings and someday, she wanted to do that with her lover, in a safe way so…”

“Don’t tell me that she invented some sort of way to do that!” I yelped, even if I suspected that it was exactly that, and that now Celia wanted to try it out.

“Well… she did?”

She grinned a little, as if she was amused but didn’t dare smile entirely. She was obviously a little bothered by what she was saying and how I reacted to it. But if I was being honest, while it made me a little – a lot – afraid, it also was somewhat… interesting? Or perhaps even exiting, I guess. I mean, Celia was damn beautiful and she had proven that she could build some things which were out of a sci-fi novel.  But there was also a formidable, ancient, fear inside of me. I was a prey here, and now. I felt it, in my blood, in my guts. She wasn’t just a tall woman, she was predator!

“I… I’ve seen it being tested, you know?” she added when it became clear I was too stunned to answer. “It’s really a great think… a… an exoskeleton, if you will. And if you put it on, then nothing inside a Gigantic can hurt you. Nor our digestive fluids, nor the various species of bacteria who live inside of us, nor even our muscles flexing and twitching.”

“You know, listing all the way I could die in your belly isn’t exactly the best way to entice me…” I stated, even as she looked at me with an expectant glint in her eyes. “But…” I continued, searching my words. “But I guess I could take a look at that thing, ‘cause it looks that that suit must be cool-looking, I guess…”

“So you’re okay with trying it!” she beamed, almost giddy now. “That’s awesome, oh, thank you, thank you Erwan! You’re really too good for me!”

I think my mouth must have dropped to the floor. I was the one too good for her? When she was basically this legendary, mythical, creature? Sometimes, I wonder what happens in that beautiful skull of hers! I mean, come on, haven’t you ever felt like you’re a little behind your partner, sometimes? Well, if you have, try to picture yourself with a woman several hundreds of time your size, a lot more brilliant than you, by an even greater margin. And then try to imagine such a being praising you and believing that you, a little ant, is better than her in any way, shape or form. Pretty easy to get a headache after it, right?

“I… I didn’t say I wanted to try it on just yet” I stuttered, “but I’m willing to at least take a look at it and if I feel safe and secure within it, that it’s easy to use and all that… well, uh, maybe I could let myself get eaten by you. I guess…”

“I know you’ll love it!” she yelled, clapping her hands several time, and this time the wind made me fall on my ass but she didn’t seemed to realize it. “You’ll see, it’s really something super cool! Just you wait, I’ll get and pick it up, I’ve put it in my room to avoid you stumbling on it when you’re walking around your own little building.”

She got up and turned around so fast that I felt a little dizzy for a second. But when I saw the way her ass cheeks moved, I felt a lot better. Be jealous, because those things are huge – and not just because of the size difference. Celia’s got a very large derrière, very plump and firm at the same time. Believe me when I tell you than when she slaps it, it almost doesn’t wobble considering how muscular that thing is, that’s crazy. And it makes it an incredible spot to sled on. She’s a little self-conscious because she thinks it smells, but as you’ll see soon, there is smelly for us and smelly for Gigantics.

Anyway. In the meantime, I was left, naked, at the top of my “building” and a little confused. Should I head inside to get changed – I was willing to bet that Shannon could provide me with an infinite amount of clothes my size, Celia had probably bought me countless stuff like that after all. But I didn’t want her to think I had tried to ditch her, after having given my consent. It was a little agonizing, because, well, I was supposedly to be eaten alive just to try it out! Come on! Who wouldn’t be a little anxious at this prospect? Don’t answer if you’re too big to be eaten at all!

I didn’t get to mull over it for overly long, however. I heard the thundering footsteps of my lover, felt their power as the ground started to shake a little and there she was. And if from the back she was already stunning, up front, with her enormous breasts swaying freely, her dark brown nipples poking it and her untrimmed forest around her pussy moist with her juices, she seemed entirely divine. Like, you can’t even picture it, because my poor skills don’t do her justice at all. And this goddess looked at me with enamored eyes as she held something hidden in the palm of her hands.

“Here it is!” she beamed at me as she approached and leant forward, presenting me the content she had in her hands, but I found my eyes irresistibly attracted to the vast pendulous orbs swaying gently high over my head. “It’s in my hands, silly, not my tits” she gently chided me and I fell I turned quite a bright shade of red.

So I did what I was expected too, and take a good look at that thing – as good as I could, because the edge of her hands are, as you know by now – quite tall for someone my size. And I can tell you I was a little confused. In my mind, I had pictured it as either something really bulky, like an old exoskeleton from old cartoons or anime, or something as unassuming as the suit she had me don when I had almost died from the fall. But it wasn’t like that at all. I could see it was armored, but it was also very sleek and, I guess bleeding edge would be the correct way to describe its look? Very futuristic design from the get go, if you will.

For me, it looked massive, at least two meters tall, but of course it was incredibly puny in her hand. Still, I have to admit that I had least wanted to try that thing. Gigantics were hoarding so many technological marvels that I felt like being given the chance to test it out was a once in a lifetime opportunity, that I couldn’t allow to waste. But I was stark naked still and perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to put an exo-suit without anything between my butt and its interior… So I asked Celia if I had to get clothed to get inside it, and it went right about how you’d expect something like that to go.

“Well, yes you have!” she finally managed to say, after such a long burst of laughter than even she started to have difficulties breathing, which left me quite a lot embarrassed of course. “But we don’t have to test it out just yet, you know? I want you to take the time to-“

“Believe me, it’s better if I try it on right now. The more I’ll think about it, the more I’ll make excuses to not do it, and it’d be a shame to never try this magnificent thing!” I interrupted her – and don’t you dare judge me; it’s everyone’s dream to be able to use a real exo-suit, I’m sure of it!

“Really!? Oh, thank you love! Mwah!”

She moved so fast that I had no time to react. One second she was just leaning over me, her supple body dominating my view. The next, she seemed to be falling like an avalanche of dark skin and incredible curves, stopping mere centimeters away from my body, which had been pushed to the ground by the wind her movement had created. And then, she extended her lips and kissed me. My whole body was enveloped by her lips and I feared being crushed, but it was the lightest of touch, even for someone her size, and in an instant it was over.

“Okay, so…” she continued, as I laid here, panting and aroused, “you need at least your underwear, and there is a special suit you have to wear inside, it’s folded in the helmet” she explained me, gently pinching the exoskeleton between her index and thumb and putting it next to me. “Once you’ll be clothed, you’ll have to get inside through the back” she explained, pivoting the whole thing. “Then, you’ll have to follow the instructions, and once you’ll be ready, it should lock itself on its own.”

“Uh… isn’t it a little dangerous? I mean, if it’s somewhat automated, won’t it open once I’m in… inside of you?” I asked, suddenly very nervous again.

“No, it shouldn’t be. You’re the one commanding it to open and it can’t open outside of an environment which is safe for you. Plus you won’t be on your own, really! I’ll be talking with you all the time and if things really gets too uncomfortable for you, there is an auto-pilot whose goal is to bring you out as fast as possible!”

Okay, perhaps I should have taken more time to think about it but… Honestly, I wanted to try it on, at least once. What could go wrong, right? So, well… I put my undies and shirt and jumped into the sort of exoskeleton. I found something, a sort of rubbery suit to put over my whole body, head included, which only left my face exposed. I was afraid it’d be incredibly hot and sweaty, but whatever material it was made of actually felt refreshing and so light it could have been weightless! So when I fully embarked into the suit, I felt mostly excitation – and a tiny bit of apprehension.

The later feeling mounted when I had to put my limbs in the designated sections of the armored suit. Not that it wasn’t awesome to do that and all, but when I did, a surge of electricity coursed through my body and the visor of the helmet illuminated with plenty of indications. The motors started, with a very low, high speed rumble and a message asked me if I wanted to seal the suit. I had no idea if I actually wanted to. Suddenly, things felt a lot less thrilling for me, you see? I couldn’t exactly tap on the visor, so I just dumbly nodded – and it worked!

In my back, I felt more than I heard the suit sealing up and then a great vibration made me jump in it, but it still remained unmovable. Several diodes and icons started to light up here and there before disappearing, until the lights inside flicked out, except for the outlines of the visor, where several symbols appeared. I felt an uncomfortable feeling where my implant had been put and it started to expand to my whole body. Reflexively, I tried to put my right hand to my head and I felt the arm of the suit moving!

“Great, you seem all set!” chirped Celia, her voice conveyed directly into the suit – which made it somewhat strange to me, it has lost all of its Gigantic qualities and she just sounded like a Normal girl, like she had done for more than a year as we spoke, before we met up.

“Can you hear me?” I asked, looking up – and once more the exoskeleton followed my moves, as simple as that.

“Yes I can!” she beamed, looking at me from her full, towering size and waving her hands at me. “Are you ready for some cave digging love?”

“Uh… yeah! Yeah, let’s try it on for real!” I replied, trying to convince me that it was really what I wanted.

This fake confidence quickly evaporated when her fingers descended on me, pinched me and picked me up from the ground. Even the view of her incredible body wasn’t enough to calm down my heartbeat. I passed over her vast rack and then near her jaws. She opened her mouth and I saw her teeth, the smallest of which was probably three or four times my height, and probably weighted more than ten times my own weight… Beyond them, there was her incredibly large tongue, sloshing in its wet cave and beyond even that, her gullet.

And then I fell. And I’m pretty sure I screamed something absolutely incoherent, because Celia told me so, but I don’t remember it. I mean, falling around something like thirty or so meters from the front of her teeth toward the black hole at the back of her mouth. Retrospectively, I don’t know what I had expected but it wasn’t that! I didn’t even touch her tongue, I simply passed over it and she gulped me down. Yup, you’ve read it right. She did gulp and it was somewhat disturbing to not hear anything but feel the muscles around me, somewhat distant as they were, moving.

I was in her esophagus by now, I guessed with some vindication when the visor indicated that it was indeed where I was. And when it did that, it also flicked alive some sort of frontal lamp so I could better see what was happening. Which is not something I liked a lot, I can tell you. But I had to admit that it was quite surprising a sight. For starter, most peoples probably don’t even know what their insides look like, let alone someone else’s. But even with my extremely rudimentary knowledge of those, I could spot things I suspected were not in my esophagus.

Such as those colonies of bacteria which were retracting away from the light. It was extremely disturbing to see those masses crawling like that on her rather pinkish – if pale – flesh. Those things were often taller than I was, and seemed to extend on most of the tube I was falling in, as far as I could tell. But I couldn’t turn much. When I tried it, I started to spiral and the exoskeleton released a burst of… of something purple, and I was stable again, which surprised me more than the spiraling had done, really. And it did so, again and again, preventing me to even graze her esophagus, making sure I was falling – hopefully, not to my death!

Finally, after I don’t know how long, I couldn’t see the walls around me and I had the feeling that I had reached her stomach. I couldn’t hear any outside sound, the suit was truly perfectly sealed. But I could hear her breathing and I heard it was getting faster and faster, as if she was getting excited. I don’t know how, perhaps because of some symbiotic link with the bacteria I had passed by earlier, she had to know where I was. Suddenly, the exoskeleton released a larger and continuous burst of the same violent thing, and I landed softly on a strange wet surface. I was truly in the belly of the beast now, and there was no turning back.

“Okay, I… I’m in!” I said, feeling a little dumb and with a very weak voice, but I needed to speak.

“Great! Are you… are you feeling okay? Because if it’s not the case you can activate the emergency exit protocol of the suit, you know I don’t want to traumatize you!”

“It’s a little overwhelming…” I replied honestly. “But I feel I can go a little further, even if I don’t know how. I don’t feel that being digested alive would really make me appreciate the experience!”

“Oh, don’t worry! There is a coating on the suit which make it impervious to my stomach’s acids. Otherwise, since it’s mostly metallic it’d be digested very fast” she chuckled. “But don’t worry, you’ll be perfectly safe, even if I’ll need to put something else in my stomach for you to continue your exploration…”

“Uh… what will you eat?” I asked a little afraid, because I knew what Gigantics ate, by now, and I didn’t feel like being crushed to death by tons of garbage or dirty waters.

“Oh, hum, the usual! But not too much, don’t worry, just enough to get my stomach working and you being able to enter my small intestine! But from what I’ve been told, seeing the start of digestion is really impressive and beautiful to look at, according to my friend and her boyfriend!”

I found it a little hard to believe. I mean, I couldn’t see much farther than a dozen of meters away, thanks to the frontal lamp. But I have to admit that the spectacle was already quite impressive. There was definitively something on the “ground”. A fine pellicle of acid fluids, I suspected. Well, fine for her. For me, it easily reached the sort of ankle of the suit; the feet looked a little goat-like, so it may not be the right words, but I’m sure you’re understanding what I mean. The first articulation, in a way. And it was shimmering as I looked at it.

I sighed softly. It was iridescent in a way which was not unlike oil on a street after a rainy day. But it wasn’t exactly the same thing. There wasn’t the same feeling of dirtiness one could get looking at those. Here, it was a lot more natural and beautiful, because with every minute movements her stomach made, it shifted and the color changed, passing from a green hue to a reddish one, and then a blue, and then a veritable rainbow. I started to walk around, searching the nearest wall to see what could be there, waiting for me. I was certain it’d be incredible to look at on it.

Then something fell at the edge of my vision, and as I turned abruptly, I let out a loud gasp. Celia was drinking, and if for her it was only a little, for me it was an incredible cataract. It was twice as large as I was tall and it seemed to go forever. The water had a very polluted looked, a little oily and brown, as far as I could tell, and I was almost certain that there were things in there, something I discovered to be true when the water started to reach me and a broken cycle came crashing against the suit, without making it even shift a little. It was just an impossible sight.

But the dirty waters were but the start of what was to come. Soon, it stopped coming to be replaced by a repulsive pasta of… I don’t even know what was there… All the refuses of a small city? Something else? It didn’t seem normal for me to see so many waste gathered here. But perhaps even more disturbing was the obvious fact that it had been chewed and crushed by those massive teeth I had passed by on my way down there. If they could do it to something which distinctively looked like a flattened car, I shuddered at the idea of what they could have done to me.

But as I opened my mouth to speak, something almost magical happened. Perhaps it was the presence of the “food” or just some naturally reoccurring phenomena, which appeared every thirty minutes or so, I’ll probably never know. But suddenly, lights started to flicker alive in the middle of this vast, cavernous, chamber of flesh. It was mostly brief sparks, red, and blue and green… The suit indicated that it was the bioluminescence of something alive, but I never go to see what it was. Perhaps just trillions of bacteria getting agitated, perhaps something else entirely, whole species of unknown creatures living here…

“Okay, I’ve finished eaten. If I’m not wrong, you should search for an opening downward soon. It’ll open in a dozen minutes or so, hopefully… Otherwise, I’ll have to eat and drink a little bit more, I guess, you shouldn’t even have started to drain your O² reserves by then!”

“I’ll search for it then!” I said, feeling that I didn’t want to overstay my welcome here – I had been lucky that nothing had fallen on me, trapping me below tons of wasteful products.

I searched for the entryway to her small intestine and at first I didn’t find anything. It was getting harder and harder to move in there. Not only did the thick water she had drank had reached the knees of the exoskeleton, her stomach started to produce the acid which would be used to digest her food. And the level was mounting, while the waste started to fume, as if it was burning a little, making it harder to see beyond a few footsteps before my eyes. And finally, I found it, a sort of hole, half-open. It was frightening, even if it was large enough for me to enter it with ease…

“Okay, I’ve found it” I said to her, looking up, as if I could have seen her face – a ludicrous idea, but it allowed me to see that the lights were moving faster and quicker, almost sent into a frenzy, and suddenly I really didn’t want to see if it was creatures or not, now.

“Wonderful! Then, get in! I don’t think I’ll feel anything, really, but I’ll tell you if I does. From what I’ve learn by my friend, it’s now that you’ll see the best part of your trip, honey!”

Okay. So. Usually, when a woman tells me to go into her hole, I have absolutely no problem doing it, either because it’s part of the “job” or because I like it. But I’ll admit that this one was not really that engaging here. I won’t give more of a description, I’ll just say it was damn ugly to me. But I soldiered on. Not that I couldn’t have chosen to escape from here by telling the suit – and Celia – that I wanted out, but I didn’t want to sound like a coward. So far, despite the claustrophobic sensations I had in this almost complete darkness, I loved what I was seeing.

So I kneelt and managed to get into her small intestine. And almost immediately, things were quite different. Oily still, of course, but it wasn’t just that. There was thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, I couldn’t tell, of fleshy grass. I don’t have a better term for that, I’m sure there is a scientific term, but I’ve never bothered finding it, because I found the description of fleshy grass more poetic. So sue me, I guess! Anyway. They were everywhere, and while they were quite small, even for me, that I could see them with my naked eyes probably tells something of the size of the creature I was in.

Suddenly, the frontal lamp switched off. I panicked for a second but immediately calmed down when I noticed the eerie hues of green and blue which illuminated the intestine. It seemed to be dancing on the walls, which were a lot closer here. Walking in there was really problematic, because the ground was neither even nor firm. Every time I took a step forward, I saw the grass retracting and the feet of the suit almost disappeared in those, before they found their footing. But I’ll admit that I didn’t really care, because the light was so hypnotic…

“That’s incredible” I breathed, forgetting for a moment that she could hear me. “I think I could actually die in there and be happy…”

“I’d rather you make it out of here alive” she groaned, but I could tell she was a little amuse and perhaps even flattered by what I had just said.”

“Well, don’t worry, I really want to see you again, and not those innards!” I replied, trying to mask my confusion with humor. “But I’ve still quite the walk to do…”

I don’t know if you know it, but the small intestine is far longer than what we could assume from the outside. For someone my size, 1,80m, it’s roughly around 6 meters long. Which is already quite impressive. So for someone 500 meters tall, it’s something around 1 667 meters. Can you imagine trekking in there for so long and still not be out of here? It was hard to deal with for my mind but I gritted my teeth at this adversity. I could deal with the pressure and the anguish which was growing in my mind, I was sure of it. I only had to follow those otherworldly lights toward the exit!

I took me a very long time. I really can’t tell you how long. At some point, I passed from her small intestine to her large intestine. I was getting a little tired, but here, things took a strange turn. Beyond the incredible bacteria which had produced so much light in the first portion of her digestive track, it had seemed largely normal and clean. Now, as I was expecting, I was reaching the portion where stuff got a lot dirtier. I dreaded the possibility of having to force my way through shit taller than me. But as I advanced, I quickly realized I wouldn’t have to.

You see, Gigantics seems to process what they eat in a way which makes it, how could I say it, more fertile for the Earth? The poisons, the pollution and all that is digested and recomposed to become something apt to sustain life, instead of weakening it. And it means that here, in her large intestine, I got to see how Celia processed it. When the last of the blue and green light faded, the suit ignited its lamp again, allowing me to see where I was going, and it didn’t took me long to realize that I was walking on something extremely dark, which seemed to be looking like earth.

I stopped for a moment. It was getting hard to walk in there, because I was tired. Moving in this suit still required a lot of energy. But I kneelt and put my hands into the soil. Because it quickly became clear that’s what it was. Soil. Or perhaps humus, I don’t really know. But it was definitively not shit. In there, hidden from all sight, unknown among the Normals and probably the Smalls as well, Gigantics turned our waste and refuse into something which, when returned to the Earth, could only be beneficial for all. It was truly mind-blowing.

“Why didn’t you told me that you produced Earth?” I asked her softly as I got up and resumed my advance, trying to get a better look at the older product of her digestion as I approached her anus.

“Well… it’s a little embarrassing Erwan” she replied, and I could tell just from her tone that she was shifting uncomfortably outside. “I mean, I don’t think there is a way to bring into the conversation that I shit soil…”

“Fair enough” I admitted. “But while we are at it… what do you pee?”

“Water!” she replied curtly. “Well, water and more, if I’m being honest” she sighed after a moment of silence. “It’s perhaps better to call it super water, H2O plus many other chemical components which enhance the health of the plants or animals which drink it…”

“So… you’re telling me that all of you Gigantics are basically Mother Nature’s factories to take all our horrible products and repurpose it for the greater good of all? That’s awesome Celia!”

“Well, I wouldn’t go as far as that, but I guess it is the general idea?”

“And, uh… how much do you produce? I mean, if you want to talk about it! It’s perhaps a little bit too personal for you…”

“Babe, you’re literally up my ass” she said in a voice which sounded a little too much restrained to not hide embarrassment of the highest order. “I think I can talk about how much humus I produce… And it’s thousands of tons, once every two weeks.”

“Every two… you don’t need to release yourself more often than that!?” I asked, bewildered by this idea, which seemed absolutely crazy to me, even as I drudged forward, toward the end of this exploration.

There was a silence and I wondered if she didn’t want to talk more about it. I guess that it’s at that time that it realized that having a boyfriend able to explore your innards the way I did with hers could lead to subjects best left untouched. She probably wondered – like I did – if her friend didn’t have a kink about all that. Obviously, it wasn’t really Celia’s situation. But, well, as she had aptly put it, I was up her ass, and not figuratively. May as well ask all those related questions and be done with it. Even if it made her a little squeamish.

“To be honest, it’s more the fact that you so often have to go to the toilet which surprises me…” she finally replied, her diction slow as if she was searching her words. “It doesn’t seem so efficient in the long run… plus you need to eat so much things which require a lot of pollution to produce, and let’s not talk about the environmental toll of all the accommodations you need! Can you believe that without the Growth it was said that Humanity had less than a century left on Earth before it turned it into an uninhabitable planet!?”

I had struck a nerve probably. But, come on! Once every two weeks!? Can you imagine the amount of excretion she must produce? I don’t really know – even today and certainly not back then – how much an adult Gigantic eat. I’ve seen her gorge on hundreds of tons in one serving, but I’m not sure that it was her upper limit. I’m not even sure that there is an upper limit to how much she can eat. Perhaps Gigantics can literally stuff themselves without ever stopping and their organism can deal with it. But I don’t think it probable, considering that they do produce “waste”: clean water and fertile soil.

“Yeah, without you we would probably all be history now. But I can confess that sometimes, it doesn’t make it easier being a Normal. Usually, even…”

“I know. There will always be people abusing their size and strength in this world, I’m afraid. I don’t know if it will make you feel better, but it’s a lot harder for us Gigantics to think that way, however. We are not wired to consider others as beneath us. For all the good it can make…”

I won’t lie, those last few words stuck a chord with me. Gigantics were so incredibly massive and influential that I felt that they could reshape Gigantopia anyway they wanted, and they never seemed to care. Perhaps it was an after-effect of the Growth Event which had created them. Perhaps it was just that taking interest in the game of ants was simply not something anyone could do – and I honestly can’t blame them if they feel like it. I mean, do you care about the lives of ants in your backyard? I certainly don’t, at least not enough to take a notice if something abusive goes there!

As I thought about it, I kept walking, toward the exit, the anus of the goddess-like being I walked in. I can tell you that even while I had spent hours in her, it was still a little overwhelming to think about where I was. It was instead far easier to think about it as some sort of exotic cave-digging. But it was an illusion easily shattered, when her intestine moved. Which was almost constant. The soil was pushed left and right as her guts constricted or expanded, and the suit sent many messages indicating a shift in pressure or perhaps simply Celia having gases – not that I dared ask her that!

Finally, I reached the end of her tunnel and found myself stuck. Here, humus had accumulated so much that I had to literally cram my way through it, pushing even while my limbs were already at their limits and I felt that I’d be so exhausted that I’d collapse at a moment’s notice. But even as I pushed her excrements away, I found myself stuck against the rim of her anus, tightly shut and even when I tried to push it, the flesh and the muscles it hid refused to move, which made me suddenly anxious. Was I supposed to spend days here? Weeks?

“Stop that, you’re tickling me!” she giggled in my helmet, which only added to my frustration, and I kind of lost my temper a little.

“Then how the fuck am I supposed to get out of here!” I yelled, immediately regretting that outburst. “Sorry Celia! I’m so fucking tired and I’m losing it in there… I’m really sorry!”

“Don’t sweat it!” she replied, and she seemed sincere. “It must be such a strange situation that stress is expected, I was warned about it. Just, take a step back or I may… Aaah!”

“What’s happening?” I screamed when the rim of her anus seemed to inflate toward me, colliding with me and making me fall in the soil, confused and suddenly very, very afraid.

“It’s just my finger, babe” she moaned as indeed, her monolithic digit made its way inside of her, dwarfing me with contemptuous ease. “Get on board, Erwan!” she added, her voice super-charged with pleasure.

“How?” I kind of stupidly asked – but come on, cut me some slack here, it’s not something I was used to back then, and even today it remains kind of disturbing to witness!

“Grip my flesh!” she ordered me, and as I did so as best I could, I was finally returned to the outside world.

 

 

Chapter 9 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

It's the penultimate chapter, and things get a little dangerous ! I hope you'll like it :)

Chapter 9

Did you know that a common form of nightmare, when you care about an object and imbue it with great value – be it your phone, your wallet, or what have you – is that you actually can’t seem to find it anywhere you search? Usually, it happens in a normal place, such as your house, your bag… Perhaps it’ll be at the office or, for the most adventurous among us, our mistress’ home or a park, or what have you. Well, I got to live such a nightmare in real life, but in the most insane of place, my girlfriend’s digestive track – thankfully, I was supposed to find it at the first stop – and I did!

“I got it!” I yelled to her, to make sure she was relieved.

* * *

This little adventure had left me exhausted – and Celia very, very horny. I spent a whole hour lying on the nightstand by her bed while she fucked herself senseless. And I can tell you it is quite the spectacle! A living mountain of flesh shuddering, moaning and huffing as she played with toys so large I was but a speck even to them! I guess I could have suffered a blow in my virility, if the simple fact that she constantly whispered or screamed my name, and only my name, hadn’t buffeted me with such pride that I couldn’t help but grin like an idiot the whole time!

But I obviously didn’t stay there doing nothing. I didn’t move much, because I felt so damn tired that I could feel myself drifting to sleep – but resisted this urge. I was far too busy contemplating the little things in life I had always taken for granted. Exploring one’s insides the way I did made me realize how beautiful our world is, you know? The rays of the sun falling from Celia’s immense windows, the way it played with particles of dust and everything… Truly, I found it mesmerizing, and I couldn’t help but notice how the constant drawings changed naturally – especially when she yelled.

I’m almost certain that only a select few have ever been privy enough with a Gigantic to notice it. When they talk to you, even with the implant, you can feel the way their words shake you to your core. But if they scream and moan as loudly as Celia did back then, and that there is a suitable element in the air – in this case, dust as is natural in all houses – you can literally see their words tracing ephemeral artwork in it, each mono-syllable leading to a unique form being drawn, all by the sheer volume and depth of her voice; each incredible.

“I’m so glad you’d have me here…” I whispered, and I doubted she would hear me – how could she when she was lost in the throes of passion? And yet, she did.

“I’m the one who’s glad!” she half whispered, half moaned as she slowed down her ministration, if only one bit. “I’m so glad you like to be with me…”

She couldn’t continue as her pace increased. It was truly a sight to behold, I’m sure you’d agree with me if you could. A woman, taller than any skyscraper man had ever built, pleasing herself with a toy big enough to dwarf a Giant. And they reach around 50 meters, as you know! Imagine how arousing it was. I was spent and yet I felt the need to touch myself – and so I did. I removed the few clothes I still had and started to pump myself, adding my rasping breath to the chorus that her own efforts produced, so loud that I barely heard myself.

“Hum… don’t you want to be on top of me babe” she whispered. “Don’t you want to explore me?”

Her voice was soft and enticing and it made me all the more aroused. I didn’t answer immediately, I needed to release a little steam – and cum. So, well, I did it. I worked my hand on my shaft and closed my eyes, trying to imagine that it was her fingers around my dick, and that I was inside of her. Perhaps it’s strange, I mean her size makes me lust after her quite a lot. But from time to time, I loved the idea of being with Celia at the same size, and I touch myself to dream about it. And, as always, I didn’t last long and came roaring.

“Holy shit…” I gasped, and then I answered it. “I’d love it, babe. I’d love to get lost in your bush… To explore you in ways no Gigantic can ever hope to do, to touch you down there like nobody ever did… and then, afterwards… perhaps we could use your other toy, the one in my closet…”

“Oh, I’d love it… I wasn’t sure you’d want to try it on… it’s kind of special” she moaned. “I’ll finish it up quickly and we could…”

“No” I interrupted her, softly but firmly. “I want to start on your nipple and then get down toward your pussy while you touch yourself, Celia. I want you to know I’m travelling toward your love cave while you’re pleasing yourself, thinking about me…”

She howled as she came. I felt a little sad about it, because I really wanted to go and be close to her when she did, no matter the danger. But she didn’t remove her toy. She let it firmly inside of her as her hips bucked and she screamed, again and again, so loudly that I winced, as my whole body was bathed by the power of her voice. Shit, I really want to experience it on her, I thought, as I let my hand descend on my dick again, but I had barely started to touch myself when she suddenly extended her left hand and I understood she’d try to pick me up – which was as terrifying as ever, especially because I could see her fingers shaking.

“Please, don’t move sweetie” she whispered. “I’ll be careful, really” she continued as her fingers closed on me and lifted me from the ground, making me feel both terrified and impressed by her power over me!

But of course, I was perfectly safe, as always. It could have made me question the very point of the pendant, but in truth this one is rather self-evident. Still, I can confirm, even today when she had done so hundreds of times that being lifted from the ground this way is really unnerving. Not in the same way that the pocket gravity of the home in the pendant, of course, but perhaps in a more “natural”, primal way. Mankind had largely forgotten how it feels to be preyed upon but I suspect that in our reptilian brain, this fear still lies dormant.

However, no matter what this primeval part of me could have wanted, Celia didn’t gave it the time to react. In seconds, I was dropped next to her enormous nipple, on the mountain of flesh that was her left breast. It’s truly a sight to behold. In themselves, her breasts are already incredibly vast. They are way taller than a Giant and their weight is mind-blowing – not that I ever asked her something like that, I just made my deductions based on simple comparisons between her and Normal girls – thanks to some memes, old and knew, who love to compared the weight of woman’s attributes with other stuff.

Ahem, anyway… As I was saying, her breasts are a marvel onto themselves, but it’s more than just that. They don’t exist in a vacuum and it’s possibly the most incredible spectacle ever that you can dream of when you’re on top of it. For starter, picture a dark brown nipple, easily dwarfing you. Fully erect, that thing is at least twice my size, or perhaps thrice, I’ve never put a ruler on it… It’s the crown on top of a wobbling mass, one which can be used in many ways. You already know that it’s possible for me to nipple fuck my girlfriend thanks to our size difference, but if you climb it, you’re on the perfect spot to look at her prone figure.

That day, if you turned the right way you had her beautiful face, presently contorted in both the funniest and sexiest way by her arousal. Her long blond hair, which contrasted so vividly with her dark skin, formed a vast areola around her face, framing it in a way that no composer could have ever created. The rays of the sun on it seemed to ignite a pale golden fire, which made it hard to look at it for too long. But the view was just as spectacular if you turned to look away from this divine face and the pleasure it experienced.

Far away, in the distance, you could see her knees forming incredible twin peaks, seconds before they disappeared so that, even farther afield, you could see her feet extending, her toes curling, as her lust and carnal pleasures made this whole Gigantic body shiver and that moans escaped the lips in your back. And it was impossible to miss the source of all of it. The long arms which snaked over the side of the tits, over the taunt and flat stomach, and ended in hands which firmly gripped a toy so tall that it could have been classified as a weapon, which head disappeared in a dense jungle of black pubic hair…

As you may guess, it didn’t mean that seeing all of this was easy. Even when I have done that so many times, standing on a large building-sized tit is no small feat. For starter, there is the simple breathing of a Gigantic, which makes the breast heave up and down. At a normal pace, it’s already difficult to remain standing, because it’s kind of like being on a boat at sea during a windy day. Now, imagine that the breathing is quick and ragged, and the boat is in fact lost in a terrible storm, one which can send you tumbling way down…

Obviously – probably because otherwise it wouldn’t be funny – the breathing is in fact the least of your worries when you’re standing atop of mountainous breast. Because it usually mean that its owner is actually experiencing some sort of physical experience more or less related to sex. Just in case you’d be wondering if I’m not exaggerating, I must tell you that I don’t think that Celia ever dropped me next to her nipple when she wasn’t touching herself or otherwise being extremely aroused, to the point that even me walking softy send her toward the edge – sometimes over it even!

So… add tremors. Like, a lot. The tremors due to the arms moving rhythmically to work herself, way down there. The tremors of her body reacting to this stimulation. And of course, the shivers of pleasures. Oh God, those shivers… Those are literal earthquakes, the like of which I have never experienced – and hopefully I’ll never experience those elsewhere, because it’s already quite terrifying when you know nothing can fall from over and that no chasm will open on the ground! But I think I’ve spent enough time describing how I felt, how I feel, on Celia’s tits.

“Okay, I’m going down there babe” I suddenly told her, with more confidence that I truly felt. “Try not to orgasm again before I’m there, okay?”

“I’ll do my beast” she whined, her voice a lot more high pitched than before, sending the dust over her head in a frenzy of ephemerals arabesques. “But be careful please, I don’t want you to break an ankle or something on my skin…”

If you think it’s not a valid concern, think again and look at your skin. You’ll probably notice small scars, the pores, etc. All of this would make really hard for someone 3 or 4 millimeters tall to walk on you unimpeded. But of course, that’s because you’re probably a Normal like me. Gigantics’ skin is way different from ours, I’m pretty sure I already told you that. It’s a lot smoother, and resilient. I don’t think anything short of very powerful weapons or perhaps asteroids could hurt them and draw blood. And of course, my lover had never been shot at or hurt by a stray piece of rock from outer space! She still hasn’t, if you’re wondering.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be extra-careful!” I promised her as I contemplated how best take the first step of this strange and arousing journey.

Which proved to be far more dangerous than I had anticipated. I had expected to slide off the curvature of her breast, really, to reach he torso below. But of course, I couldn’t. For starter, the slope of her tit was not a gentle at all. Not that it dropped like a cliff did, but, as firm as they are, even Celia’s mighty breasts can’t exactly escape gravity? Meaning that, at my size, it was more like a small series of degrees where I was concerned. Which made the descent a lot harder, because I had to be careful – too fast and I risked to start falling helplessly. Too slow and I’d be incredibly tired by the time I’d have reached the “ground” level.

It was an adventure onto itself, because her skin is so smooth, but after almost twenty minutes, I was down, and looking back, all I could see was the wall of her tits, blocking my view of her face. They were so large that they pressed into each other, even on her back, so the canyon of her cleavage seemed extremely narrow, even for a small Normal like myself! With a grim determination, I turned away from those awe-inspiring testament to fertility and feminity and walked over her toned abdomen, feeling the ground move under my feet as she breathed and her muscles shifted gently. Far to the sides, and overhead, her arms formed incredible arcs.

“I can’t see you now” she whined, surprising me – her torso moved a lot more when she talked, and it sent me tumbling on all four. “Where are you Erwan?”

“I’m fine!” I yelled, even if I knew it was useless with the implants we both have. “I just need to walk down on you. It’s a rather long trip you know? Probably more than a hundred and a half meters!”

“Oh… sorry, I’m just really worried because I can’t see where you are and I can barely feel you, if at all, when you walk on me like that…” she replied, clearly contrite. “Please, be careful around my belly-button. If you fall in there, call for my help, don’t try getting out by yourself, okay?”

“I’ll do that then! And I swear that I’ll call for you, if I ever fall into your chasm then!”

“It’s not funny… you could really get hurt if you’re not careful” she grumbled. “And tell when you’ll be near my pubic hair, that I stop moving the toy – or remove it! I don’t want to risk hurting you, okay?”

“I’ll do, I promise! I don’t want to end being hurt either… I wouldn’t be able to please you if I did, after all!”

I joked but in truth I was kind of afraid now. I hadn’t really taken her size and what it entailed for me into account – not really. Not that I didn’t trust Celia – I was fairly certain she felt me a lot more than she let it on and that I was in no real danger with her. But an accident was indeed bound to happen if I wasn’t careful, especially once I’d have reached her pussy. I wanted to play with her clitoris, I wanted to press my whole body on the outer lips of her pussy and bit it, and lick it, and use her dense forest of hairs to travel up and down thanks to them, even if I knew it was extremely dangerous – possibly deadly if something wrong happened…

It’s really easy to cover 150 meters (or even 200) in less than three minutes when you walk fast. But in this very case, I didn’t. I took my time, enjoying this very first time traveling on the body of my lover. It was truly strange. Fundamentally different from the previous trip I had taken in her body and yet equally as alien. Mankind isn’t made to feel like an ant, and yet it was all I could think about as I pushed forward in my trip. It wasn’t Celia who was 500 meters tall. It wasn’t her living in a mountain-sized house, whose roof was covered in ice and snow all year long…

No, it was me who was small, a pathetic little bug crawling helplessly on the body of a Normal woman who was pleasuring herself, her smells washing over my nostrils, so strong that they weren’t so much enticing as able to overwhelm me. The distant glistening of her juices on her pubic hair, on her toy… It looked like a mirage, really. It took a lot of willpower to advance without totally stopping each time she breathed in or out, or when she shifted a little, forcing her muscles to move underneath her skin and fat tissue, like ancient and dormant beast beneath the ice, whose move made it move and made you feel particularly small and weak…

Still, even at the slow pace I had chosen, I soon approached the bellybutton of the Gigantic woman. And yes, it’s really a large depression. I can’t tell if it’s larger – proportionally speaking – than the ones I’ve seen on Normals, but I suspect it is. The Small women I used to fuck –or be used by, more often than not – had some which were clearly larger than they would have been on a Normal, that’s for sure. But Celia’s hadn’t struck me as strange before, or even since, so I think it was closer to “normal”. Perhaps because all Gigantics do the exact same height once adult?

“Okay, I’m near your bellybutton” I told her, to keep her in the know. “I’m passing by at large, so I can avoid falling in it, don’t you worry your wonderful head over it, okay?”

“Okay” she replied, her voice strangely strained. “But please, be sure you’re safe. I… I have something big coming…” she continued, her voice turning more into a whine than anything else.

I hadn’t much time – any at all really – to prepare myself. Her hips bucked and I had just the time to react and let myself fall on all four. I collided with her taunt skin rather harshly and I felt my breath being pushed out of my lung. A tremendous shiver, which dwarfed any I had felt until now, wracked me, even as an incredible scream of pure pleasure escaped the lips of the woman I was walking on, far away and yet so powerful that my ears rang painfully. It was something I had never expected to experiment, and truly, while it was frightening, it was also arousing. That’s why I didn’t even wait for her to totally calm down before I got up and pushed forward.

And finally, I reached the holy ground. The first strands of hair down there, hiding the precious cave of Celia. They were… impressive, to say the least. They were the small ones, and already they dwarfed me considerably. They seemed to be some strange trees, which would have grown twisted and curled because of the wind. Their “bark” was rough looking, scales which probably existed on my own but that I couldn’t see, and which here drew faint outlines, a shade lighter than the rest of her jet black pubic hair, which also contrasted so much with her blond mane…

“Okay, I’m reaching your nether region” I told her, as I let my hands touch the “trees” around me, to try and feel them in a way not unlike one sometimes do in a real forest.

“Okay… Don’t move right now, please” she sighed surprising me, but before I could react, I understood why she asked me that.

Her sex-toy emerged from inside her, “trees” far taller than the own which surrounded me and still clung to it, coated on it because of her juices, which glistened under the sun, like veins of diamonds. I was in awe. I hadn’t truly realized how massive that thing was. It was shaped like a dick, but so big that it took a lot of willpower to not kneel in front of it. As it moved further and further away, I saw some drops falling from it and heard them colliding with either the flesh of my lover or her public hair. Her body odor here was so strong that my head spun a little.

“Bloody hell” I gasped, not even realizing I was speaking aloud. “You’re so damn incredible Celia…”

“I’m just big” she replied, her voice charged with lust and a little bit of embarrassment. “You’re the one who is brave enough to explore me inside and out…”

“Believe me, you’re a lot more than just big, sexy girl” I replied, managing to get my groove back a little – I knew what tall women needed to hear, and for once, it was the truth of his feelings he gave back, instead of just carefully chosen words. “I’ve never met a woman more incredible than you, nor as smart and gentle.”

She didn’t answer verbally, but I knew I had touched her. She shifted beneath me, and far beyond her “forest” I saw her thighs grinding against each other, which made me think that she was probably blushing and a little embarrassed. Which is something that, I think, we can all agree is strange with Gigantics. I’ve met several, and they often downplay their accomplishments, especially their minds and the power it gives them to be so smart that they are basically from another world or dimension entirely. And yet surprisingly humans in many ways.

“Okay, I’m truly going in, babe. Try not to move too much, okay? I want to explore your forest down there for a time. So tell me if you feel the need to move. So that I can grasp myself some hair to not fall!”

She didn’t answer this time, but I heard a loud sound, far into the distance – I think she dropped the toy on the floor, and it made quite the ruckus. But then after, she stood still – as still as a very aroused Gigantic can be, that is. With a deep breath, I started my exploration of her jungle, and soon found myself surrounded in darkness. It was quite surprising, really, but perhaps it shouldn’t have! After all, her bush is quite dense and, at my size, it’s natural that it appears darker in there than elsewhere on her body, I guess.

“Okay, I’m in” I told her, having to navigate around the very large base of her hairs. “So far so good and it smells a lot like you’re really happy to have me down there” I added with a grin and a lot of malice, which made her giggle – and sent me on all four.

“You have no idea! But it’s so frustrating to not feel were you are perfectly!” she complained lightheartedly. “I want to be able to track you down all the time, to make sure you’re safe!”

“Well, I’m afraid you’ll have to do without it!” I chuckled, as I felt the ground changing a little beneath me.

It wasn’t so much that her skin was different – not really. But her juices were a lot more present, coating it, and between her hairs, it was somehow even smoother than elsewhere, which was really surprising. And I knew enough about women’s anatomy to realize I was approaching her fruit. Even if she was 500 meters tall, her bush couldn’t be longer than twenty meters, at most, and I doubt it’s even that large. And while it was certainly awe-inspiring to be in there, to know where I walked… I soon found myself in the middle of it, with her clitoris appearing.

“Do you think you could tilt your hips a little more upward?” I asked her after a moment of hesitation. “I’m approaching your clit and don’t want to fall just yet…”

“Okay, don’t move, and tell me when it’ll be good enough for you” she answered, immediately shifting her posture.

“Yes, that’s perfect!” I shouted when I was satisfied and walked toward the hood of flesh.

How best to describe it? I suspect a lot of you have seen a clitoris before, but if you haven’t, well, it’s basically a spherical part of a woman’s pussy which is extremely sensible and easy to stimulate – and over-stimulate! It has a sort of fleshy hood protecting it most of the time, but it becomes quite apparent when the woman is horny. Judging by Celia’s obvious clit, she was still extremely horny that day. And her clit was roughly my size. Perhaps a little taller, but not by much, really. Meaning that I could go for a full hug of this thing if I wanted to – and so I did, approaching it, and tenderly touching it with my hands, before spreading my arms and hugging it out.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

I hadn’t expected that. Totally, absolutely dumb from me. I should have known better than to think that nothing could happen when I touched her down there. Well, to be frank, I expected something of the like of what she did, but I had clearly misjudged both her sensibility and the force of the reaction it’d produce. Somehow, I hadn’t taken into account our size difference, if you can believe it. Suffice to say that I very, very, quickly slapped myself for this dumbass way of thinking, because I found myself clinging for dear life to her clit, a behavior which obviously only made Celia go all the more crazy – and I don’t think I can blame her for that.

To put it simply, she bucked when I hugged her. But not a little. Not gently. Not in a way which could have made the whole experience remotely enticing – or safe. Her hips shot upward, her whole body tensed, relaxed and tensed again. Thing about it. A whole damn 500 meters tall bombshell bucking because of your small body, and you’re at the precise spot she wants the most to move, because what you’re doing to her is just too much to take in, and you’ll have a vague idea of what turmoil I had found myself, with mostly me to blame for this whole mess.

As a token of truth, I’ll tell you that I didn’t consider it at all, when it happened. I was just furiously trying to survive, even if it meant feeding the vicious cycle of the moves made by hips and an ass large enough to crush two third of a football field with ease. I had to cling to her clitoris, making her scream louder and louder as she probably battled the huge of bringing her hands down on me – either to squish me or to remove me, I wouldn’t have known and I don’t think I’d have been able to do anything about it anyway. Really, it was the wildest rodeo ever, and even today I don’t know where I found the strength to endure it that day.

My arms were starting to hurt but I focused all my will on one very simple thing. To hold. To hold the folds of flesh, no matter how slippery they were. To dug my nails in them if I needed to, to press my whole body flat against the large boulder of her clit. It was also I could think about, back then, and even then I was mortally afraid. I couldn’t hold it forever, it was next to impossible. Even consciousness seemed to fade away as Celia repeatedly bucked her hips, faster and faster, her yells increasing in length and intensity. I was as good as dead already.

ERWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!” she screamed, so loudly that I swear I heard my implant snapping, as if it was overcame by the sheer volume of this single name… And then she stopped, tensed and I heard her climaxing, her whole body shivering underneath me, before mercifully falling back, prone, on the mattress, allowing me to let go and fall on my back.

We stayed that way for quite some time. How long, I can’t tell you. I was feeling a lot of pain in the joints of my fingers, my wrists, elbows and shoulders. And yet, in spite of everything which had just happened – or perhaps even because of it – I was happy. Happier than ever before. I had made her cum and scream like no one else probably ever had. Me, a mere Normal with a rather low-end job, far from the hopes and dreams I had had when coming to Gigantopia proper… I had made a Gigantic woman, experienced, with three kids, cum, just by hugging her clit.

I know it may seems strange to be proud of something like that. Ideally, when lovers have sex, they should always thrive to induce a great deal of pleasure in each other. In fact, it’s my politic on my other job that the woman be satisfied more and most importantly first. It sets her in a  good mood and it helps me getting by afterward, possibly with a generous tip, or at the very least not battered and bruised – not too much when dealing with some Small women who can be really ravenous. But today, it was totally different.

Celia was of a different magnitude, figuratively and literally. She wasn’t just a MILF. She wasn’t just a woman taller than me, with means larger than my own. She was, for all intent and purpose, someone from another world. A Gigantic! And by now, you have to know what it means! You get it, even if you’ve never met one! And it was my name she screamed when she came so hard… So, you can bet your ass I was grinning so much my cheeks hurt. I was as proud as a virgin boy managing to bring his first lover to orgasm, in spite of his inexperience. Aching arms – the whole body in truce – seemed to be quite cheap a price to pay!

“Sooo… how was it?” I finally asked her, a huge smile on my face, but it quickly faded.

She talked. She answered, I know that. But it seems her screams had indeed fucked up my implant. Because I couldn’t make out the words, at all. She was probably talking normally – perhaps just a little louder than usual, I guess, if she reacted like most people do after sex – but I couldn’t understand her at all. She spoke from over 200 meters away from me, looking at the ceiling, and her words were impossible for me to pick up. It was all a deep, rumbling noise. And it made me hear for the first time Celia’s real tone of voice – real for people too small to endure her own.

How best to describe it? Saying that it’s deep would be like saying that the Mariana Trench is deep. An understatement. I don’t think my ears were able to pick up more than a third of what she said. She spoke at a normal rhythm, but all I heard was a powerful rumble. It wasn’t like thunder at all. If I had to give a comparison, and it’s a dumb one but I really can’t do better… Her real voice is what you’d expect a level 9 earthquake to sound like if it started to talk. It was both terrifying and strangely arousing, because it made her all the more superior, in a way.

“I can’t hear you! Well, I can’t understand what you mean! Do you hear me? Celia?”

Suddenly, I realized the situation I was in. As incredible as an unfiltered Gigantic voice was, it meant that I was in seriously deep shit. If I couldn’t understand what she meant, and she didn’t realized it, she would kill me simply by talking to me. I had read old books about the first years after the Growth of so many peoples and all agreed. To hear a Gigantic speaking was to court death. Organs ruptured, bones were crushed, brains exploded because of their sheer power. And as it turned out to be, I valued my life! I still do, by the way. And yes, astute reader, if I’m writing this, it’s because I survived the whole deal, but quite frankly, it wasn’t that easy…

“Celia! If you can hear me, I’m not moving, I’m lying on the ground near your clitoris! Could you pick me up?”

She talked again, and again I couldn’t understand one word. I couldn’t even pick up her tone. How could I, when her voice was so deep and powerful that it was all but impossible to even link it toward any state of mind. It was simply too different, too alien for me to get even a start on what she had in mind since I couldn’t even pick up the most basic of inflexions. Was she asking me a question? Was she worried that I didn’t answer her – after all, if the implant had fried somehow, perhaps it couldn’t convey my voice to her? Or was it just something her own implant did and my own had no effect on this part of our vocal exchanges?

“If you can hear me, just pick me up, okay? I trust you!”

Yup, I trusted her completely. If she could hear me, she could probably pick me up, put me somewhere safe and then bring the pendant. Once there, I’d be safe, probably even able to talk to her. Then it would just be a matter of her bringing me to the nearest doctor or something. I had never heard of an implant being destroyed, but I was certain that it was something taken into consideration. I just hoped that I would get a sturdier one, even if it meant making one more uncomfortable when activated and needier in term of resources. I was confident I could offset those drawbacks with some more food relatively easily.

But of course, it all rested on Celia. If she had heard me, and just picked me up, I’d be safe. But there was the possibility that she couldn’t hear me, and she’d freak out. She’d probably lie in wait for some time, but sooner or later, she’d move to try and understand what was happening. And then, there would be no telling what would happen of me. A fall to my death, granted only a passing vision of her pussy before I collided with the ground? Squished like a bug between tiny bits of her body fat when she’d shift position? I didn’t like any of those and many other options, but I didn’t know how to prevent it. Then, it hit me.

Her clitoris.

Yes, it was an extremely dangerous proposition, but let’s be honest, I hadn’t had much choice. I needed to make her understand I was still here and able to talk, but not to interact with her. And the best way to do this was to touch her somewhere she’d feel me. I think I could have tried some Morse, if I knew it – but I didn’t. And I’m not sure that she did either – Morse was probably a lot too primitive for Gigantics and their incredible brains. But I could at least make her understand that I was here, and hopefully she’d understood that something was wrong.

I crawled toward the sensible node. I didn’t dare get up, and honestly I didn’t thought I’d be able to get up, anyway. My mind swarmed with many dangers. What would happen if she tried to pick me up without seeing me? How would she even be able to see me, anyway? It was strange that acting made all my fears feel heightened and I almost stopped and let myself wait, willing to just wait and see what she’d do. But I pushed forward after an instant. I couldn’t do that to her, she deserved to know I was okay, even if she couldn’t get me back to safety easily.

“Here we go, buddy” I told myself through greeted teeth. “Nothing can go wrong, I’m sure…”

I wasn’t far from her clit, and so I was almost immediately able to touch it. I didn’t dare hesitate and touched it. It was light and quick, I didn’t dare let my hand stay on her sensible spot. A great shiver wracked her body and I heard her gasp – I’m almost certain she gasped, at least. And then, I did it again, twice, each time after a pause. The reaction was mostly the same by then but perhaps a little subdued. She talked again but I didn’t understood her, of course. Then I heard a ruffling sound over and behind me, even as the light dimmed.

I looked up and found myself divided between fear and relief. Celia’s fingers were slowly rummaging through her dense pubic hairs, approaching me, deliberately prudent, which probably meant that she understood that I was safe but unable to communicate with her. However, she couldn’t see me and it probably meant that she was going at it blind and could potentially hurt me. But just then, they stopped, just high enough for me to touch her if I got up and jumped. Which seemed quite dangerous, but I quickly decided that I couldn’t do anything else anyway, so I did that. I almost fell and tumbled down, but managed to get my balance back. And almost immediately afterwards, her fingers gently closed on me.

And before long, I was indeed back in the pendant, feeling safe and quite happy about it. But I think nothing can compare to the elation I felt when I finally was able to hear Celia’s voice.

“Erwan? Are you okay?” she asked me, her voice heavy with worry.

“Yes babe, I’m fine!” I said, with a barely contained laugh as I spoke. “But I think we ought to get me to someone able to repair my implant!”

 

 

Chapter 10 - The End by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here it is ! The final chapter ! I hope you'll like it !

Chapter 10

So, that’s how I ended discovering… wait a minute… you want to know what happened to the incipit? Guys, I swear, it wasn’t necessary this time. You’ll get the end of that story in the end of this one, if you get what I mean. Plus, it was almost over anyway! Good? Thanks. So… As I was saying… That’s how I discovered that it was possible to have the implant replaced. It may seems like nothing to you, but I can tell you that I had never heard about it – or an implant failing even. And the process was far from easy to endure…

You see, Celia rushed me to someone with encyclopedic knowledge of the implant and the means to help me – apparently she knew it could happen, I guess other Gigantic-Normal couples had suffered such an event before. But what I hadn’t taken into consideration was that the person in question would be another Gigantic woman, with tits able to easily dwarf my girlfriend’s uncontained ones while dressed in such a strict attire that I suspected that the doctor, or whatever was her title, was compressing her own. Which was more terrifying than anything else, sorry to tell it.

It was then that I realized how accustomed to Celia I had become. I had suspected that being with her would make the other Gigantics less impressive, but it was far from it. How best to explain it? I got used to Celia’s little habits, the ways she shifted uncomfortably, the way she talked, all of those little individual quirks which made one unique, no matter their size. But now I realized that I was wrong – knowing my lover so well made the stranger even more frightening. Just the way she looked at me, her face almost expressionless, made me shiver.

She didn’t seem to have much consideration for Normals – at least it’s what I suspected, since she clearly didn’t address me at all for long minutes as she argued with Celia. She wasn’t against helping her – and me – but I could tell that there was something off. She wasn’t rude per se, but she brushed me off and cut me off with such calm and easiness that I soon found myself silent, letting her talk with my girlfriend as the two argued over technicalities and legalities and all that – apparently I shouldn’t have been able to get an implant so fast since it required a lot of work to make one for an adult, instead of a new born.

I paced around the pendant – I knew the woman could probably see me, but for one I didn’t care – plus she didn’t seem to look at me, but her eyes seemed to trail over Celia’s rack more often that what I’d like. Not that I would have been totally against some lesbian action between the two Gigantic women, but I was also really, really, afraid that something wrong would happen to me if they did. You know, the kind of “accident” which always happen in fiction when one finds himself in the middle of a triangle and is seen as superfluous by one of the other two…

“So, your name is Erwan, yes?” she said, pronouncing it just like Samantha had done, years ago –instantly earning my dislike – that and the way she looked at me, as if I was barely here or able to comprehend what she was saying; without disdain mind, but it cemented my first impression, Normals barely registered to her.

“Yes ma’am!” I shouted, from the comfortable insides of the pendant, otherwise I think I would have been crushed by her voice, because she didn’t seem to make any effort to control it’s strength – it sounded really high-pitched and far too loud, even in there.

“Okay, so, Erwan… We’ll have you leave your current location and walk toward that machine” she said, pointing out at a thing – don’t ask me to describe it, I felt my stomach churning just looking at it, because it was too damn alien for my mind to wrap around!

“Wait a minute!” said my girlfriend, and she put her fingers over her chest, protecting me – and mercifully hiding from my sight the mountains of the doctor or whatever was her profession, which seemed ready to come forward and crush Celia’s impressive mammaries, something I was very much afraid off – I know it’d dumb but I was afraid the pendant would be crushed to dust if the four breasts collided. “Why would he need to use that? He just need a new implant!”

“I can’t just magically make his implant work again Celia” explained the blond woman, whose locks fell well below her ass, as far as I could tell when my lover removed her finger and I noticed that the other Gigantic had turned to the side, making me feel even smaller compared to her tits. “The nanites’ link seems to have broken down and I can’t repair it like that. I need to extract them first.”

“Excuse me? Extract them!” I squeaked, and I could tell that my voice was very high pitched now, but come on! She was talking about extracting something from me in a way so cold and dispassionate that I really didn’t like it – at all!

“Yes” she said coolly, turning her icy blue eyes toward me and seemingly focusing the whole intensity of her stare on me, which made me feel even more uncomfortable than I already was. “The Normal body is too frail to endure a recalibration of the nanites. They need to be all retrieved, then a new breed injected. This one will be sturdier and more numerous, so it may take up to a month or two for you to get used to them, both in term of energy they’ll sap from you and their sheer presence in your organism. Now, if we could proceed? I don’t have all day for such menial tasks…”

So we did just that. Celia put the pendant near some part of the machine which I still couldn’t comprehend and I walked toward a designated area, strapping myself in a special chair. I didn’t really understood why until I saw the thing, wheezing and buzzing, deploying what seemed to be an armada of needles. I think I scream – scratch that, I yelled from the top of my lungs but the two Gigantic women were too far away to hear me, and the blond bitch had but her curvaceous body between me and my lover, leaving me all alone in this.

I hadn’t much time to scream because the needles closed on me and in seconds I was pierced in several parts of my body – without any pain, which surprised me. Then I felt a rather uncomfortable sensation, sure, but not unlike when the implant was deployed – but in reverse, probably because the nanites were removed from my body, and it only lasted a few seconds, until the needles retracted, giving me some time to breathe. Turning my head, I gasped. Blondie was clearly flirting with Celia! Her prominent prow was squarely on my lover’s and her hands had descended toward the delicious butt of my girlfriend! The gall! The outrage!

But of course, I was interrupted when one solitary needle returned and this one was even more terrifying that the others. It looked sharper, and far longer. Try to picture it. A needle at least twenty meters long, larger than you are tall at its base and ending in such a sharp point that you can barely see it. And then it penetrate the back of your head. Painlessly, of course, but I felt as if my heart would burst because of adrenaline, fear or whatever. Mercifully, it was quick and in a few seconds, I was free and able to see Celia firmly put gently pushing the other woman away from her.

“Not like that!” she said sternly. “I’m in love with him, and if you want to do that, you’ll have to ask him if he agrees. You know I would, but I’ll never exclude him from it, Tanya. You got to deal with it, and inflating your breasts now won’t make me reconsider it, so save your wardrobe, please!”

“Fine…” sighed Blondie and even without looking her face, I knew she smiled sadly. “I’ll think about it Celia. But just for your information. If you break his implant again, I won’t be able to help – we don’t have anything stronger than what he got just now in stock!”

“So…” I asked my lover when she exited the building we had walked in, carved into the Alps, changing the very nature of the mountains here – which surprised me because the Gigantics really seemed to care about nature and all that, but I guess that they do need to live somewhere and not many buildings could accommodate their body. “You knew that woman?”

“Yes” she admitted, looking slightly away, even I could tell from the pendant, and it’s not that easy, when you look up at someone from around their cleavage with a sick stomach because the different gravities.

“So… who is she and what did you want to do with her – and me?”

“I… we used to have some funny times when we were younger or when I was dropped by the fathers of my girls” she admitted and I regretted asking now – by that point I should have had realized that it was a taboo subject, the fact that her girls never seemed to really see their fathers, something that I couldn’t accept, because Normal or Gigantic, those guys should have cared at least a little, damn it! “And, well, she loved that even more than me – and I happen to indeed like playing with her breasts! Have you seen their size?” she continued, cupping her hands far behind her own impressive package.

“Well, duh!” I laughed, surprised and amused by her sudden change of tone. “I’d have to be blind to not notice them – but they are a little too massive for my tastes! Your hills are more than enough, she can keep her mountains!”

“She’ll be mightily disappointed then” she replied, giggling. “I’ll have to tell her that you aren’t interested in…”

“I didn’t say that” I interrupted her – with the slyest grin you can imagine, I hope! “Seeing the two of you playing with each other would be extremely erotic. But I want to make clear you’re my lover, my girlfriend and… and perhaps even more in the future!” I stated, gathering all my courage to spout the last bit. You’ve no idea it can be to say that to someone to whom you are but the size of an ant – there is always the risk that she’ll blow you off laughing, really.

“You… you’d be willing to marry me?” she gasped, her voice so low I barely heard her – which is probably thanks to the implants, I’m willing to bet that I’d have been able to hear her softest whisper without it. “You… you want me to be your wife?” she added, her throat obviously clenching a little because of her emotions.

“I think so” I admitted – but I was a lot more certain than that, of course! “I’ve been toying with this idea for a while now, even before we met each other, really…” I revealed.

Ah! I see that some of the brightest one among you know what I found inside her, right? Well, we’re almost there, so hold tight, I swear it’ll be interesting to at least learn about it! Or I hope it will… In any case, at that time I had said that I held my breath. It was always easy in stories to reveal your feelings about someone. But in truth, it’s so damn hard! And even more so when you’re ant-sized compared to the one you love, you should have already a rather good grasp about it already, even if you’ve never met someone so tall compared to you.

“I… you… that’s…” she stuttered and it made me twitch nervously – had I misread what she wanted? Had I imagined things and she didn’t want something a lot more committed than just sex friends.

“If you don’t like –“ I started but she cut me off.

“Oh baby, of course I like it – I LOVE IT!” she yelled, fishing the pendant from the edge of her abyssal cleavage and lifting it so swiftly toward her mouth that she gave me nausea – but I hadn’t any time to think about it or protest because she put her pulpous lips on the walls and kissed it repeatedly, again and again and again.

“Wow” was all I could say, I hadn’t expected such a strong reaction from her to be honest – I still half expected her to blow me away, to make me realize that what she truly wanted was friendship with benefits or something of the like, you see?

And that’s more or less how I ended in her insides. Because, you see, after that, we talked about a lot of things and I realized that while it didn’t bother her one bit that I couldn’t buy her a ring – I mean, have you any idea how much gold and jewels would be needed to craft one fitting her fingers? – I still really wanted to at least try to have one, if only a token. She was wealthy beyond my imagination – if she had any money at all, I’m not even sure Gigantics or even Titans need money, you know? – but I needed to prove that I wouldn’t just be a drain on her resources, as dumb as it may sound.

So, I went around during the next few weeks, thinking about the best way to prove my worth, literally. I ended deciding on buying her a ring – a Normal sized one – which could serve as a reference for the one I hoped she’d one day wear. So I used my hard won economies and bought it. It was really a beautiful thing. A slim band of gold, with five jewels – a white diamond surrounded by four smaller sapphires. I found that it was a great way to represent the family we were trying to build, in a sense, with her as the diamond and me and her girls as the smaller, adorning jewels. Corny I know, but I’m like that, deep down.

It was harder than you may think to do that, because Celia didn’t really feel like letting me go away, now that I had fully revealed my feelings. She was extremely reluctant to even let me go to work, and I had to convince her every day. She was certain she could afford feeding me and clothing me and in fact offering me all I could dream off and more. But you see, a man as his pride, and I wanted to be able to bring something, however small, to this family. So I did managed to buy the ring by myself and when I asked her, one evening, to be put in her hand, she looked at me puzzled.

“Okay, so… I have been working a lot just to give you that. I know it’s really small, but I guess I can be seen as a miniaturized model for what I’d love you to have and wear…” I said, producing   the small box containing the ring and then opening it and lifting it toward her face.

It took her a second or so to notice what I was doing and realized that I was presenting her with a ring. And then she gasped. Yes, she gasped. Which means that she inhaled a lot of air sharply. Well enough to lift me from her hand for a few horrible seconds. I didn’t got very high because she’s careful, still. But I was lifted perhaps a good meter from the palm of her hand. And as it happened, I had touched the ring without realizing it, so it wasn’t neatly kept into the place it was meant to be and all I could do was look at it being lost into my lover.

And that’s how I found myself searching for it in her insides, rushing against time. She had offered me to get one similar but I wanted – I needed – to gift her this one. Perhaps she’d be able to incorporate into the one she’d have done for herself. Perhaps I’d keep it and show it off to the few friends I had in Gigantopia, just so they would be able to see the ring in its entirety, because once Celia would become my wife and wear one fitting of her stature, it’d be dam near impossible for any Normal and even Small to do something so simple!

And here it was, in her stomach. It didn’t seemed to have elicited any reaction from her body. It was probably so damn small, merely a grain of dust – and a small one– that her digestion hadn’t started. Thankfully, because it was indeed so small that even just the premise of one would have destroyed it beyond repair – that sort of stuff was apparently a delicacy for Gigantics. Celia had revealed that gold and precious stuff tasted so damn sweet, it was really the equivalent of the best candies you can think off for them, and their body reacted to it strongly. As in “fuck me lover” strongly, but someone else will have to present you with that sort of reaction, sorry.

“What should I do now?” I asked her, looking up by reflex even if I couldn’t see anything but the strange lights I had already noticed and which still made me a little nervous.

“Just put it in the satchel you picked up, and it should be fine. You can keep it in your hand or put it against your armor, it’ll stay there because of –“

“I don’t need the technical name babe!” I stopped her before she could lead to some sort of techno-babble madness I wouldn’t even be able to comprehend, let alone explain in a way which would have made even a tiny bit of sense for either you or me.

“Buuuut! I thought you loved it when I explained things to you” she whined and I swear she must have had slapped her tummy then, because I felt a powerful tremor I hadn’t experienced the first time I travelled through her insides.

“Well, yeah but I almost never understand anything, you know? And I’d rather have you explaining me once I’m outside – and I don’t feel like making the whole trek down. Is there any chance you could fish me up?”

“Yeah…” she replied, and I can tell you that she sounded a little disappointed – but whether it was because I wanted out immediately or because I didn’t want to hear her explanations right now was harder to decipher. “Don’t move, I’ll send you the rope” she added after a moment, when I fidgeted nervously.

I hadn’t to wait for long, thankfully. Not that I was afraid or anything, of course! Just… a little nervous. The lights down there were mesmerizing but just as frightening as before and now that I’d pass right through them on the way up, I really hoped she hadn’t some beasts flying in her stomach. If they were, perhaps they would be big enough to hurt me or something like that and I didn’t feel confident enough about all of this, really. As I waited, my thought drifted to ever more frightening possibilities, until I saw a brilliant chord falling from the “heaven” – the rope!

I fell at a distance compared to him but he rushed toward it so fast she hadn’t had the time to speak and I grasped it. Immediately I felt some sort of electric rush, sparks running on the outside of the armor and I regretted not having already put the ring in the safe bag I had been given, because my right hand was now stuck on the rope and I couldn’t move it. I fumbled a little but managed to do it with the left, hoping that the ring wasn’t crushed in my attempt – gold is easy to bend after all, especially on something as small as a ring…

A sudden traction made me yelp. I don’t know what I had been expecting, but not that, I’m at least sure of it! I immediately understood that it was Celia who was fishing me up, pulling the rope by hand and so swiftly that it felt as if my stomach was trying to move to my mouth. I gritted my teeth and said nothing as I sped through the same road I had taken falling minutes before. I raced through the lights, without noticing any kind of creature to my relief, and then I was just a matter of a short but uncomfortable ride toward her mouth, where the light of the outside world gave me quite a view of her molars and other teeth before I passed through her lips and ended dangling in the air.

“And voila! Back and safely! And you look really dashing in that armor babe! Now… could I get to see my ring?” she added with the most charming and innocent smile, as if she hadn’t gulped it down and I had in fact hidden it – which made me laugh.

“Yeah, sure. Where do you want me to put it, that you’ll be able to see it without breathing it in?”

“You’re saying this as if I had wanted you to gulp it down like that!” I huffed, but I smiled in my helmet. “Honestly, I’ve no idea? Don’t you have some magnifying stuff somewhere, like in my closet home or something like that?”

“I… may have something like that, but not in your closet baby” she told me, putting her hand gently on a piece of furniture which was level with her enormous and barely contained tits – she had understood that I was still a little uncomfortable with her being naked all the time so she did put something on from time to time – but only from time to time, so most of the time I did ended looking straight at her brown nipples, and I can tell you that while it’s incredibly sexy, it’s also quite intimidating for a Normal!

I jumped from her outstretched hand on something which looked like wood but obviously couldn’t be – imagine the amount of felled trees which would have been needed to build a simple chair fitting for the size of a Gigantic! And I knew already that they hate impacting the world like that, which makes their whole lives kind of a conundrum, because wherever they walk, they change the landscape, which is why I suspect they agreed to remain in the border of Gigantopia. Plus, old Europe was so covered in cities and what not that there wasn’t much Nature to destroy anyway…

I exited the armor with some relief. For starter the right hand was still stuck at the rope which was starting to get tiring. And then, I had to make sure the ring was safe. Spoiler, it was. I can’t tell you how happy I was then! I was so afraid that it’d be something I’d have to have repaired or something, and frankly I couldn’t really have afforded it yet – you’ve no idea how costly those damn things are, but since they are supposed to be worn for life or something like that, I guess it’s okay. Still, they could cut hard-working people some slack!

“There, it should be good enough:” she boomed from over the room, turning around and while her curves were mesmerizing, I was focusing on the large tablet she produced in her right hand, as she ran toward me, her powerful stride perceptible in the tremors it produced – truly she was from another world compared to me!

I gulped down. Not because I was afraid, but because pushing back the lust I often felt when I saw her moving. If only you could see her… it’s not just that she’s immense, you see. I’ve hinted at it already, I may even have told it but… when she moves, she moves like a Normal would, but because of the size difference, it seems incredible. She isn’t slow and ponderous, she isn’t rough over the edge. Quite the contrary, her every move flow into the other seamlessly, making her seem like she’s dancing all the time, or living in another realm. With her, it’s hard to remember that she’s the tall one and that I’m Normal. More often than not I think I’ve shrunk.

“What is this?” I asked her when she stopped and agitated the thing well over my head, but fast enough that I felt the wind it produced, equal to a small breeze for me.

“It’s something used when a Gigantic or a Titanic is a child and need to understand that all the small things she sees around her are important and fragile!” she explained, her white teeth beaming through her plump lips. “You can think of it as a magnifying glass, but in a more complex way, which means that a lot more details can be seen that way!”

“And it’ll be enough for you to see the ring in detail?” I queried, because I really found this idea hard to accept – the ring was small compared to me, after all!

“Yes! I once used to show a mouse to my daughters! You should have seen their reactions! They hadn’t realized back then that something as small as a mouse could exist, you know? It was sooo cute!”

I doubted the poor beast felt the same way, considering that I already felt intimidated by Gigantics, even children, so the mouse, a beast known for its fearful nature must have been in hell. Still, I tried to consider what Gigantics looked like for such a creature. They were already living hills for me, but I suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t have been possible for such small animals to live on the body of a creature as massive as Celia. It would have been incredible to be able to fly around it, really, to explore it safely, without the need of special suits or things like that.

“So?” she suddenly asked me, startling me. “Will you show me my ring?”

“Yeah, sure!” I replied, producing it in the palm of my hand, looking up nervously as she put the tablet over me – if she dropped it, I’d be splattered and reduced to a red smear so fast I doubted I’d even be able to scream!

“You look so nervous!” she giggled, her head peaking from over the tablet, her long blond hair shining in the rays of the sun tracing their way from the large windows, wide open and letting so much wind up there that even her mane moved lightly. “Don’t worry babe, I won’t let it fall or anything! I just need some more work to better the focus and – oh Erwan, it looks so beautiful!”

“You… you really think so?” I asked her, surprised by how relieved I felt at her reaction – I was so afraid she wouldn’t like it and hadn’t even realized it before!

“Of course! It’s seem so well crafted! It’s a wonder! I love how the jewels have been set in it and all of that. It’s… I can’t wait to have a replica of it on my hand… and I’ll have to build something to preserve this one, so it never leave me either, without destroying the work of the artisan, I don’t want to melt it or anything like that after all!”

And so, that’s how I ended proposing to Celia. A rather strange event, all things considered, but I don’t think anything can be normal – eh – when dealing with Gigantics. Not that I mind, of course. The good outweigh the bad, by a rather wide margin, but don’t let my wife hear this, she’ll think that I’m speaking about her weight, and like all women, she’s kind of sensitive about it. Anyway! That’s how we got together and I guess I should – wait, what? You want to know a little more about what happened after that? Uh, sure I guess, but I’ll only be bullet points, I’m afraid!

First thing first, the girls! I don’t think I can stress how delighted they were to have their mommy married. I think that, like a lot of young children, even ones as bright as them, marriage as a luster which is incomparable with simply being with someone. Which is surprising because Gigantics don’t have all the pompous ceremonial in a Church or a place of worship. You sign a form, you send it to the local administration and that’s it – they are too intelligent and tall to care about religions – or at least Pre-Growth religions – I guess? It’s not a subject I pursued with my wife so I could be wrong of course.

The first few months turned out to be the strangest, because I needed to fight a little to keep my job. I liked it and I liked to be able to go buy some stuff, even if Celia had filled my “house” with so much things that it was mostly for my pleasure more than my needs. And you have no idea how hard it can be to convince someone who doesn’t need to, that working is something you want to do, if only because you want some financial independence! Really, it was an uphill battle but I finally managed have her agree with that choice!

I couldn’t escape from a honeymoon however. Not that I’m complaining, it’s quite something to travel around what was Europe with a Gigantic woman. She hesitated but decided that for a week or so, she could let a friend watch over her daughters. So we roamed the country. It’s a little sad that Asia and Africa – let alone the Americas and Oceania – ban the entry of anyone taller than a Small because I’d loved to go to another continent, but we already saw so much. In the same day, considering her speed, she could bring me to the southern tip of what was Italy to Denmark! Believe me, it’s dizzying!

“What do you think about it?” she had asked me when we stood at the tip of Italy’s boot. “Can you see Africa from up here?” she added as she extended her hand upward and forward, in a terrifying move for me, because the wind was so powerful I feared I’d be blown away in seconds if I had been outside the pendant!

“Nope, I don’t have your eyes, sorry!” I replied her – and it was true, of course – I mean, can you imagine being able to see the northern coast of Africa from Italy meant several hundred kilometers away, which is simply impossible for Normal eyes!

“That’s a shame, it’s really beautiful! And the sea is incredible today, there isn’t a storm in view, for once, so it’s possible to see everywhere! I just love the coast, it makes me feel a lot less oppressed that on land, with all those hills and mountains blocking my view! I hope I doesn’t sound too strange for you when I speak like that” she added a little nervously.

“No too much. I mean, I live in a world full of stuff taller than me – trees, buildings, peoples… So I don’t have so many opportunities to feel like you do for instance” I replied, chuckling.

“Oh, yeah, it makes sense, I guess… Well, now that I’m you’re wife, there won’t be many things taller than where you’ll be!” she affirmed, patting the top of her enormous rack and attracting my view to this plateau – and by now you should know how I feel about her tits, and being her husband, well, it means that I’ve less inhibitions about it and I won’t share more about it with you, so you’ll have to use your imagination here! Not sorry.

So that was our honeymoon. It was really awesome, and meeting so many peoples from all over the territories of Gigantopia was absolutely incredible. And seeing my Gigantic wife leaning over old castles, dwarfing them with oblivious ease with her enormous knockers, and other Normal people stuck between primal terror, awe and well, lust. I know it’s a little pathetic, but when people asked me who she was and that I could answer that she’s my wife, I always beamed with pride. They seemed doubtful, of course, and frankly I understand them. It’s quite hard to believe even for me!

But of course, it was settling in her home and making it my own was also quite the adventure. Not because the girls were dangerous or something – even if I chose to be cautious at first, just to be sure. It’s better to be safe than sorry. But frankly, they are adorable, if a little oblivious at times. But it turns out exploring forests in a pot with them around was quite funny, because they couldn’t help but yell advices at me so I could avoid the bears, wolves and other beasts while their mother hovered behind them, looking both anxious and happy.

“Be careful, okay? I think this one is relatively safe but…” she started, but her children laughed so loudly that I couldn’t hear the rest – to their defense, I had stumbled into a clearing where several European bison looked at me, rather placidly, even if I felt a little in danger, I won’t lie about it – they are still wild beasts after all and I didn’t feel like getting trampled to death; or under the fingers of the girls!

So, basically… that’s it. Really, there isn’t much more to say. I could describe the incredible times spent exploring the body of my lover, in ways both safe and very risky – not to one self, do not try mountain climbing on a tit without a rope or something, I could end very badly as I almost learnt when I found myself exhausted at half way, muscles aching and fear paralyzing my whole body! On the other hand, there is something incredibly funny – dumb as hell but funny – being at the command of a gigantic dildo used to please your wife, it’s impossible to describe correctly however.

Just in case you’d be wondering however… we got children. Three, to be precise. The first two are Gigantic twins, daughters also. It’s… I don’t know how to describe this feeling of fatherhood mixed with awe and even reverence for your kids, who are already so much taller than you at birth… It’s incredible – and it’s without taking into account the milk produced by their mom! I tastes of heaven, and it’s great for the skin, so I got to experience a lot of baths in it! And her – our – elders seemed delighted to have kids younger than themselves to look over.

It was already quite difficult to make the twins, of course, because as you may guess, Normal and Gigantic gametes aren’t really compatible – or more accurately, mine couldn’t travel over the distance even if I injected them directly into her cervix, so we had to use non-natural insemination. We also did it for the third, her sole boy, but the result was surprising. It did take and since her ovule was at her size, we expected a Gigantic. But as it divided, it apparently decided that my genes would take precedence and she gave birth to a Normal! Poor kid will have a rough upbringing I’m afraid… But well, I guess he’ll never be bullied at school with big sisters big enough to crush the whole buildings…

We lived happily ever after, yadda yadda. Of course, it wasn’t always peachy there has been disputes and incomprehension, but it’s natural and overcoming them with discussion and heartfelt remorse at times helped us tremendously. And my cooking – or more accurately the family recipes as cooked by Celia, because the amount of flour and butter and eggs that they require to taste it is so insane only a fully-grown Gigantic could handle it!

But if you’re worried that you won’t learn more about Gigantopia… don’t be! There is plenty of tales here, and while I ended with the tallest MILF, it’s far from the sole good stuff which happens in our little corner of the world!

THE END

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8626