Online Dating - Nanoverse Story by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Abby is so excited! She's finally going to be meeting her online boyfriend! But... turns out he's not really all she expected... How can she really date someone when she's almost 900 times his size??

How's this going to work out? Will it even?


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Footwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4203 Read: 26067 Published: September 07 2019 Updated: November 15 2019
Story Notes:

That's right, we're trying a gentle one here, bois

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Abby just couldn't stop smiling. How could she? Today was the day! Her boyfriend was finally coming to see her and his flight would be in any minute! She stood, practically jumping bouncing around as she waited for the plane to finally dock. In her hands was a sign she made herself, her boyfriend's name, Ian, written clearly on the front in blue marker, surrounded by thin streamers and candy she'd taped to the sign (she really had a hard time holding back on this one).

This would be the first time Abby would be seeing Ian in person. They met online a few years ago when they both were finishing high school, now 20 and dating, they both fell hard for each other. And sure a lot of people would hate the distance of an online relationship, but they found it tolerable and would even make it easier by video chatting almost every night before bed. Ian was honestly one of the sweetest guys Abby had ever met. He always asked her how her day was when they talked and if she was feeling down he'd make a poster with something sweet on it and send her a picture of it. That's how she got the idea for the one she held now.

Ian, from his dating profile she frequented, was 6'2, average build, loved reading, playing games with friends, riding his bike and going to the beach. Sure it sounds pretty basic but his pictures were to die for. He had long curly brown hair that reached down to his shoulders, square glasses, and a cute boyish face that made him look a few years younger than he was.

Abby, on her profile, was a confident 5'10, slimmer build, long brown hair she dyed blonde last month, loved swimming on a team in high school, used to be part of a book club but had to give it up for school (still enjoys reading though), and loved her job at a pet store near her apartment. She was also an Aquarius.

Now I know what you're thinking, gag me with a spoon, right? Yes, their relationship is so sweet and sickening to most people, most of their friends were even sick of hearing about it. But you have to admit that it's wonderful this kind of love can last, right? Just these two being this happy together can maybe even make the world a little bit of a better place.

Now, let's throw some hard reality at it.


Abby watched frantically from the terminal at everyone the plane, trying to find the face she’d seen all those lovely nights. She saw a fatter balding man get off, then a woman in high heels and a blazer, another taller guy in a suit; what is it with people flying in suits? As the plane emptied, Abby’s heart grew more and more anxious. Did he miss his flight? He would have told her if that was the case… but what if he didn’t? She hadn’t checked her phone in a while, maybe it just didn’t go off and she was just standing there at the airport holding a sign for someone who wasn’t there and looking like a complete weirdo to all the suit people and just…

Suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket, almost like it was responding to her own thoughts. Weird. Abby took her phone from her pocket and checked the message she got from the dating site.

“Ian: Hey Boo! I’m heeeeerrrrreeeeee!!!!! :D :D :D”

Abby quickly looked up and scanned her surroundings again. Did she just miss him? Was he still on the plane? At least now she knew he was here. Why are things like this always so stressful… Abby quickly messaged Ian back.

“Abby: Hey!! Where are u? I’m @ the terminal thingy holding a sign!”

“Ian: What do you mean where am I? I just got off and I don’t see you anywhere”

There was a short pause as Abby looked around again, feeling a little frustrated with this entire situation.

“Ian: Oh wait… This you?”

Attached to the last message was something of a strange picture. Something that Abby didn’t recognize immediately. She saw a long brown wall that seemed nice and smooth. From the angle of the picture, it looked like it was as tall as a tree, ending up high in a rounded top. Above that was a wall of lighter brown that looked almost fuzzy, it kept going until it was completely out of frame.

Suddenly another message came in.

“Ian: Yeah, that’s you. Lol”

Attached to that was another picture, one that seemed even stranger. It was a picture of Abby but from way way below her. She was looking at her phone and was visibly confused, which wasn’t her best look to be fair.

“What the hell..?” Abby said to herself as she looked in front of her. Nobody was there, and definitely nobody was laying on the ground taking her picture. So how could…?


Wait…

“Oh god… don’t tell me…” She thought, a sense of... Something, creeping over her.

Abby looked down to the ground and squinted at the tile near her brown boots. At first, she didn’t see it, but soon she saw a tiny figure standing near the center of the large square. It was a tiny guy, roughly 2mm tall and wearing a red shirt. She saw him jumping a bit and waving by his tiny luggage, a big grin on his face. Abby could even hear what sounded like yelling if she listened close enough.

“BABE! IT’S ME, IAN!! HEY HOW’D YOU GET SO BIG!”

Ignoring the looks she would, and definitely did get from the people around her, Abby carefully went onto her knees, bringing her face much much closer to the person on the floor.

“I-Ian???” She said, a little loudly, “You’re a Nano??”

Ian stopped jumping for a moment, glad Abby could see him, and held onto his case. Which was a good thing too, as just the air coming from Abby as she spoke was probably enough to tip it over, if not send it and him sliding a little ways across the tile.

“Well… yeah!” Ian yelled back. “And you’re a Giant! That’s cool I guess!”

The whole time Ian still had a grin plastered on his face. And why wouldn’t he? He finally got to meet the girl he loved in person!

Abby, however, wasn’t smiling anymore. She just looked confused.
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
“I… I still don’t get it…” Abby said, her head still trying to process what she just learned, “you’re… Nano? How??”

It was only a few minutes ago that Abby had learned that her online boyfriend, Ian, was actually a Nano. After recovering from the initial shock, she now sat in one of the waiting seats inside the airport, little Ian in her hand along with his luggage.

“Well, uh..” Ian began, putting his hand on the back of his neck, “I was kinda born this way, ya know? Like, how’d you get so big? I just am.”

“Well why didn’t you ever tell me?? Your profile said you were over six foot!”

“That’s kinda relative to other Nanos, I’m kinda tall back home. I didn’t really think to bring it up either. I thought you were a Nano too to be honest, so I wouldn’t be like ‘oh gosh I’m so glad we’re so small’, right? Haha!”

Ian laughed, finding this kind of funny. The last thing he expected was to find the girl he liked towering over him like this and holding him in her hand. But Ian was more the type to just roll with things most of the time. It was one of the things Abby loved about Ian, he was so lighthearted.

“But… we talked over video.. I saw pictures of you and your friends!” Abby said, her voice getting a little louder than she intended.

Ian winced at Abby’s loud voice, even louder being his tiny size. Now probably wasn’t the time for jokes.

“I honestly didn’t know we were different sizes. My town is all Nano, with scaled buildings, so you couldn’t really tell from my room.. I thought yours was the same.. But hey! It’s not like it matters that bad, right? I still love you, even if you are freaking gigantic!”

Ian let himself fall forward, flopping onto Abby’s soft palm like a mattress. It was soft and warm, like fresh sheets, just now alive and also his girlfriend.

Abby looked down at Ian, a slight twinge in her heart. His adorable face now smothered in her hand. It was something she’d wanted for years, but now it was just so much more different than what she expected. He wasn’t supposed to be a Nano! How was this ever going to work between them? How could she date someone she could crush with her pinkie in a second??

“I… I still love you too,” Abby said, tearing up a little, but beginning to get hopeful. “Yeah.. we can make this work.. I mean, lots of people do inter-size relationships right? It’s not like this’ll be much different..”

Abby was still trying to deal with this emotionally. She didn’t have anything wrong with Nanos. She wasn’t like some of her friends who liked bullying or torturing them, but she just wasn’t expecting this at all… She just needed time to process this.


------------
A few days later...
------------


“Hey Ian, I’m home!” Abby said as she opened the door to her apartment, tossing her keys on the counter by the door with a loud clanging noise.

“Hey Ab, how was work?” Ian asked, turning around to look at her as she came in. He was sitting on the wide arm of Abby’s couch, watching whatever was on TV at the time waiting for her to come back. She set him there just before leaving so he was nice and comfortable, setting a small piece of bread next to him so he didn’t get hungry during her shift. Granted the “small” piece of bread was bigger than his house back home, but he wasn’t complaining.

It has been about a week since Ian had first arrived to stay with Abby, and suffice to say Abby has definitely gotten more used to her boyfriends… surprise stature. It took her a few restless nights, but she decided that she still loved Ian, just because he was Ian, not because of how big he was or who could technically kill who if they weren’t too careful. No, that didn’t matter. Not all of it for right now.

For the past few nights Ian had been sleeping on the couch, which was the original plan though. Both of them were too shy to even suggest sleeping in the same bed so soon. But they’ll work their way up to that. But for now, Ian had the entire expanse of the couch all to himself. Almost like if your entire block was made out of soft plush and filling, and that was just the arm of the couch.

Abby sat down on the couch next to the arm Ian was seated on. She did it gently but her body still shifted the seat and the arm a little, enough for him to put his hands on the ground to steady himself.

“It was okay,” Abby finally answered back, smiling down at Ian, "some people were real rude when they were buying dog food though.. I wanted to take their dog, they don't deserve it."

Abby worked at a pet store not far from her home. And as you can tell, she really loves animals.

"That'd show em!" Ian yelled back, laughing as he walked towards Abby after her seat settled. "Having a dog would be awesome!"

Abby watching, still smiling as Ian walked towards the edge of the arm of the couch. When he was at the end, he jumped down and onto Abby's thigh.

The jump was sizable, and Ian had to quickly grab onto Abby’s pants to keep himself from falling backwards into the crease of the couch, but luckily he made it and climbed to the top of her leg. When he reached a level section, Ian layed down, breathing a little heavier from his climb but still with a smile on his face. He looked up at Abby, who was also smiling as she watched him. He felt so close to her, literally and metaphorically. Her thigh, even through the tight black pants, felt soft and warm, with his tiny body forming tiny wrinkles in the fabric.

Abby thought Ian looked so cute right there in her lap! She wanted to give him a kiss. With a little giggle, Abby lifted her left hand and extended her finger, bringing it down onto Ian’s little body.


Ian grunted a little, the slight pressure forcing the air out of him but not getting rid of his smile. They’ve done this a few times in the past week, so he knew just what to do. As the soft skin pressed him into Abby’s thigh, Ian grabbed onto the skin tightly with both hands, hugging as much as he could as the pressure quickly lessened, now lifting him up. As he rose up on Abby’s building-sized finger, Ian gave the soft skin a little peck with his lips; I mean, how could he not when he was so close?

Abby couldn’t help but blush seeing Ian kiss her finger. She couldn’t really feel it, but it was so sweet.

Abby smiled and puckered her lips forward, bringing her finger closer to her mouth. Ian braced for the impact as he slammed into Abby’s massive lips. He felt squished for a few moments as he squirmed around, turning between the bottom lip and the massive finger pressing down on him. A louder moan could be softly heard as Abby gave her little boy a big kiss.

Ian squirmed around while he was being pressed, as much as he could really, hoping she could feel something that would show his feelings.

Abby removed her finger after a good few seconds, but was surprised to see that Ian wasn’t there. Instead, he was still on her lips, a little stuck to her vanilla lip balm. To him it felt like being stuck in a thin layer of vaseline, but it actually smelled pretty good. He stayed how he was for the most part, spread out and hugging the huge bottom lip of his girlfriend.

Without meaning to, Abby pressed her lips together, which was a natural response to thinking you have something on your lips. Ian could only give a tiny yelp as he was smothered between two thick lips, the pressure building a little to make him uncomfortable. He squirmed, feeling like he was trapped between two gigantic pillows that could break his legs if pressed any harder. He tried moving his arms and legs up and down, but being surrounded by lips made it too hard.

Abby felt something between her lips. So that’s where he was! Quickly, she brought her lips apart, bringing her finger back to her lower lip. But… there wasn’t anything there?

Confused, Abby couldn’t tell that Ian was actually now pinned to her upper lip, stuck in a small layer of lib balm that stuck him like glue. He thought this was kinda funny, getting stuck to her lips like this; like a kiss that he just couldn’t escape from!

His smile slowly faded as he saw her tongue come out of her mouth.

Abby thought she could find him better with her tongue, because it was more flexible and sensitive. But to Ian, seeing a massive tongue this close was something of a fear.

“Uh.. A-Abby!” Ian said louder, seeing the tongue rub around the lower lip. His cries got louder, and he began to struggle as he saw the tongue reaching upward from the side of her lips.

“A-Abby!!!” Ian yelled once again as the tongue overtook him. In an instant it licked him from his spot and rubbed him along the rest of her upper lip. He tried panicking and struggling but the tongue was too strong. Ian easily became stuck to Abby’s tongue as it left her lips, saliva sticking him tightly to the red muscle as it went back inside of her huge mouth.

“Wait! Babe!!! I’m in here!!” Ian screamed as he thrashed about. Oh shit, was this how it ended??

As Ian screamed he thrashed around, pushing against the tongue as hard as he could.

Abby was just even more confused as she could hardly feel anything from her lips. She moved her tongue around in her mouth, trying to find something as she started getting anxious. As she pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she felt something like a small crumb that kept moving and vibrating.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed, quickly opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. Abby held out her palm and gave it a quick, long, gentle lick, getting as much of her spit onto it as she could.

When she moved her hand away, she quickly saw a tiny figure in her saliva. Luckily, it seemed to sit up and cough for a few second.

“Ohmygod, babe! Are you okay?? I’m so sorry!!” Abby said, still panicked as Ian tried wiping himself off.

Ian managed to crawl over to a more dry area of Abby’s hand. His body was still shaking a bit from the shock, but he soon gained his composure.

“I-it’s fine, Abby!” He said, doing his best to smile, “I.. I guess that’s why we shouldn’t get a dog! If it tried kissing me it’d probably just lick me up! Haha!”

Abby sighed, feeling a little more at ease. Always a joker… at least he was okay.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Abby walked up to the table, albeit a little nervously. It was just a normal table at her favorite coffee shop, she’d often sit there almost every weekend to unwind and have a coffee, but today was different. She was having coffee with her friends for the first time since Ian came. And she didn’t even have a chance to tell them he was so small he could lay down flat on the tip of her finger

Abby sat down at her table, her hands clasped together, giving the best smile she could that came off as a little strained. She held her hands under the table and looked at her friends, Sinthia and Marla, who were both laughing at whatever they were talking about; Abby wasn’t really listening as she approached.

“Heyyy! Abby! Where’ve you been, girl?” Marla asked still laughing a little.

“Spending time your internet boyfriend?” Sinthia said, trying to jump to the answer.

“Ooo! How’s it going!? I bet you two are just the cutest couple!” Marla quickly replied

“Hehe, yeah..” Abby answered, chuckling a little nervously. It was true she thought they were a cute couple, but she still needed to tell them. “But well… Something’s a little… different.. With him.”

“What do you mean?” Sinthia asked.

“If he’s breaking your heart I swear I’m gonna break his—” Marla began to say before getting cut off.

“No no! Nothing like that!” Abby interjected, not wanting to get the wrong idea across, “I mean he’s just… different… He’s.. smaller..”


After a few seconds had passed, Marla began laughing, at first very quietly, then loudly with her mouth wide open. Sinthia snickered a little, a little smile on her face.

“Didn’t think you’d move that fast,” Sinthia said, her hand trying to cover her smile, “you know I think they make pills to help with that.”

Abby suddenly grew a little red, realizing what she just said..

Oh god…

“No not that either!! I- I mean.. I mean like this!”

Abby took her hand out from under the table quickly and opened it up in front of her laughing friends. At first, they didn’t see anything put her pale palm, but then they noticed a tiny body getting up from one of the wrinkles in her hand, it was a little Nano wearing a black shirt and jeans. His hair looked tousled and looked a little clammy, probably from the sweat of Abby’s hand. Ian looked up with a smile at the two gigantic girls above him.

“Heeeeeey!” He yelled.

Sinthia and Marla stopped laughing, even smiling as they looked down in confusion at the Nano in Abby’s hand. Did she mean… THIS was Ian??

“He’s.. a bug?” Marla said, the confusion all the more evident in her voice.

“Nano,” Sinthia corrected her.

“Yeah..” Abby said, not wanting to look at their reactions, “Neither of us really knew about the difference until we met at the airport.”

“Wait, so you’re telling me,” Marla said, beginning to laugh as she spoke, “this whole time, you’re dream boyfriend, pffffft, was the size of an itty bitty bug!? Haaahahahaha!”

Marla kept laughing for a little while, as Sinthia joined in with a more polite chuckling behind her hand. Abby’s face became red as they continued to laugh, making her bring her hand back towards herself. She didn’t mean it, but the sudden movement made Ian fall flat on his face onto her soft palm once again.

"It's not that funny!" Abby said sounding very annoyed, "so what if he's small!? He's cute and I still love him!"

She held her arms close to herself as she raised her voice, in her excitement even forgetting Ian was in her hand as she lightly clenched her fist. She only remembered he was there when she felt a small pop. Quickly Abby opened her hand, terrified she’d find a little red stain instead of her Ian. Instead, there was still her tiny little man laying on his stomach. His face looked strained but he was clearly giving her a thumbs-up, which helped her shock die down. Abby was still getting used to being so careful with Ian.. A lot of her natural movements could be the end of him.

Some time had passed and of course the laughter died down considerably. Eventually, the girls got to asking Abby questions, like what it was like dating a Nano, things that were happening at work, normal things like that. When the barista finally brought the girls their drinks, and an incredibly tiny cup of coffee for Ian, Abby excused herself to use the restroom. She set Ian down on her napkin with his tiny cup of coffee, and left.

Not long after Abby had left Ian continued to drink his coffee, smiling but feeling too awkward to initiate any kind of conversation, up to then he’d been happy just listening and following along to the conversation. The coffee he was drinking was pretty bland, considering it would hardly even be a drop to Abby, but he was content. He looked up from his drink and, to his surprise, saw both Marla and Sinthia looking at him, taking a second to look back at each other and giggle.

Before Ian could react, Marla smiled wide as she raised her right hand, extending her finger and lowering it down towards him. Almost automatically Ian threw his coffee aside and spread out his body; this was a common tactic Nanos used to keep from getting folded in on themselves when something fell on them, it helped spread out the impact.

Marla's finger landed with a thud onto Ian's lower body. Like the trunk of a thick brown tree it knocked the wind out of him and nearly crushed his legs.

"Ah!! H—Hey!!" Ian yelled, looking up at Marla's face before she turned to Sinthia.

"Can you believe she's ACTUALLY dating this ugly little bug??"

"Nano," Sinthia answered, correcting Marla once again, "and no. He's so beneath her, she could do so much better, this is just embarrassing."

"Mm.. I should just squish him right now and fix this for her," Marla said, looking back to Ian and applying some pressure, feeling him squirm as he gasped for air and in pain.

"Better not," Sinthia said quite calmly, taking a sip of her coffee, "if you did she probably wouldn't forgive you for months."

"Fine.." Marla said, still keeping her finger firmly in Ian, "but I can at least beat him around right now, right?"

"I don't see why not," Sinthia smiled, putting down her coffee, "as long as we don't break him before Abby comes back I think we can have a little fun~."
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8605