Itsuka Kendo's Day Home by Wimpering
Summary:

The heroes from My Hero Academia have assembled to pull a group assault against a super villain with the ability to warp the fabric of time and space Transporio, but when their surprise attack is given away by a rookie hero, the heroes find themselves teleported away to a place that even Transporio himself doesn't know about. Will the heroes be able to survive separated on this harsh and unforgiving world long enough to save them?

At the same time, Itsuka Tendo (red haired girl from class B whose hands grow) is trying to figure out what to do with her boring day off alone. If only these itches would let her concentrate.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware, Vore, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6075 Read: 29559 Published: August 31 2019 Updated: August 31 2019
Story Notes:

This was a suggestion I got asked to do from DeviantArt. It is not my usual style, but Itsuka Tendo gets overlooked way too often, so I took it as a stretching experience. Hope you enjoy.

1. Chapter 1: An Operation Gone Wrong by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: Itsuka Kendo's Fidgety Tongue by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: Itsuka Kendo Brushes Her Hair by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4: Itsuka Kendo Gets Sniffly by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5: Itsuka Kendo Goes for a Jog by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6: The Heroes are... Saved? by Wimpering

Chapter 1: An Operation Gone Wrong by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Yes I did just break the fourth wall... No I am not regretting this... Introduction went longer than expected, but story ended up longer than expected too

"The heroes assembled Endeavor SIR!" the young hero in training, Shutsu shouted.

"Good!" Endeavor replied stoically. "Go over the plan once again to confirm you understand."

The young hero saluted. "SIR YES SIR!" he replied enthusiastically.

"Transporio's layer has been confirmed by the police to be within this building. He is a master of disguise and uses the quirk "translocate" said to be able to warp space and time to his desires! Because of this ability, it is absolutely essential that we catch this fiend off guard and that he not be aware of everyone who is coming after him.

To combat this, we have split into five groups all entering from different areas. Kamui Woods and Best Jeanist will attempt to enter via the roof. All Might and Gran Torino will enter via the penthouse balcony from behind the wall. Being nigh invulnerable, the young student Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu alias Real Steel will be entering the most heavily guarded main entrance. (We added him last minute but he is very fired up for this!) Finally you, Endeavor, and our team will be entering via the back door."

"SHUTSU!" Endeavor's voice rang out from the distance. "GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN! IT IS NOT I!"

Shutsu turned around in shock to see Endeavor's unmistakable form marching towards him. Turning back to the original Endeavor he watched in horror as the body morphed while laughing maniacally.

"YOU FOOL!" the unidentified shapeshifter cackled. "You have fallen for the classic blunder! What fool truly believes he will be asked to recite an entire plan to people who already know!? Did you think this was some cheap online story, relying on cheap gimmicks to pour out plot exposition quickly so they can skip right to the action!?!?"

The figure regained stability revealing a wide eyed person in a gaudy black and white outfit. Raising his arms, Shutsu, Endeavor, and all the other heroes began glowing with a pale blue light.

"That is right!" the man continued. "It was I, Transporio all along! You are all already caught in my trap! Now that I know the location of all FOUR of your--" Transporio paused for a moment counting his fingers. "Four... You did say Five didn't you?"

A rapidly growing purple hand reached around Transporio's slender waist picking him off the ground.

"He forgot the enormously beautiful Mount Lady! Who is to stay outside and guard against any escaping villains!" a boisterous female voice called out.

Transporio struggled to turn around only to see the ever growing face of Mount Lady.

"Hey! Hey! Let me go!" he began to struggle as the ground beneath them grew ever more distant. "Let me go! I'm scared of heights! I said let me go you colossal bi--"

Due to his struggles, Mount Lady had lost her focus slightly and failed to notice the overhanging roof of the building they were approaching. As she rose up, Transporio's head was knocked against it knocking him unconscious.

"Oops..." Mount Lady blurted out, holding the limp body between her fingers. "I... I think I got him guys!"

Looking back down to the ground several stories beneath her, Mount Lady was shocked to see that the the heroes had not stopped glowing. They were completely engulfed in a purple light and then they disappeared.

"Oh.... that's not good..." Mount Lady exclaimed as Transporio's unconscious body flopped over limply in her hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Hey!" Mount Lady called out as she slapped Transporio's face with her finger much to the horror of the onlooking police rookie. She had shrunk a fair amount, but she was still large enough to hold Transporio's body in the palm of her hand.

"HEY IDIOT WAKE UP!" she shouted, blowing out some nearby windows with the sound of her voice. The police all cowered as the car alarms on their now windowless police cars rang out from the impact.

"GAH! I WON'T EAT ALL THE BROCCOLI AGAIN MOMMY I PROMISE!" Transporio cried out sitting up straight. He blinked several times as his memories returned to him and as he found himself staring inches away from a vehicle-sized Mount Lady's face.

"GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?" Transporio screamed louder than before. "NO MORE HEIGHTS! NO MORE HEIGHTS! PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST NO MORE HEIGHTS!"

"Relax coward, I'm sitting down." Mount Lady replied. Transporio cautiously peered over the edge of Mount Lady's palm and let out a sigh of relief as he realized he was only as high up as standing on a ladder.

"AHA!" Transporio shouted having suddenly gotten his confidence back. "SO YOU FINALLY REALIZE HEROES HOW POWERLESS YOU ARE AGAINST THE MIGHTY --" The screaming returned as a very fed up Mount Lady stood up raising her arm high above her head.

"I GIVE I GIVE!" Transporio shrieked. "I'll play nice! I'll tell you whatever you want! Just please! No more heights!"

"Alright!" Mount Lady shouted as the heavily breathing Transporio was brought back down to a manageable height. "Now tell me where you sent my companions!"

"How should I know!?" Transporio coughed. You knocked me out while I was setting the coordinates. They could be anywhere right now. Any time, any place. They could be in the next galaxy for all I know!"

"Then bring them back!" Mount Lady demanded.

"I CAN'T YOU CRAZY TITAN!" he cried out desperately. "My quirk isn't anything omnipotent like that! For me to transport anyone I have to first know that they are nearby, and secondly I have to sense their presence!"

Mount Lady glared menacingly. Transporio flinched, but it became clear he wasn't lying. With a heavy sigh, Mount Lady shoved her massive arm into her bosom, and after searching around a bit pulled out something between her fingers.

Reaching over to Transporio, she dropped a small handheld device with a screen that had an blinking arrow.

"I had a girl I met use her quirk to make me this." Mount Lady explained.

"Is this... A tracking beacon??" Transporio asked suspiciously.

Mount Lady turned her head slightly to the right, refusing to make eye contact.

"Why would you put a tracking beacon on your own--" "BECAUSE KAMUI WOODS WILL BE MINE!" Mount Lady shouted desperately, leaning in close to her hand.

Transporio pressed himself tight against Mount Lady's hand. From where he lay all he could see was Mount Lady's massive mouth and throat. Her teeth were so close that if he reached out at all his arm would be bitten off.

"On second thought, I'm a super villain." he squeaked hugging onto the tracking device tightly. "Who am I to judge what your hobbies are?"

Looking at the device, Transporio examined the screen.

"It looks like they're.... at some sort of high school?"

 

Chapter 2: Itsuka Kendo's Fidgety Tongue by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mostly unaware mouthplay. Props to anyone who gets the video game reference 

Itsuka Kendo tossed her wet towel on the bed. It had been a hard week of tests and practical exams but she finally had some time off. Pulling on a pair of tan shirts and a purple tank top, she looked out her window wondering how she should spend it. Most the other students were busy with part time jobs and trips so she had most of the dormitory to herself.

She had originally intended to spend today hanging out with Tetsu, but he had been called off on a "Super secret and manly task that he couldn't tell her anything about."

"That stupid idiot, it's obvious he's on a hero mission." Kendo sulked flopping back onto her bed. "He could have at least brought me along with him."

"I want to get closer to him..." Kendo whispered into her pillow. Her face immediately went red as she heard the words.

"Welp no use sulking inside all day!" Kendo announced jumping to her feet in an attempt to gloss over her earlier statement. "I'll just have to make the most of my 'me' time today!"

Kendo closed her eyes tight as she reached up stretching out her arms. Her hands grew instinctively as she stretched to the point that her finger tips touched the ceiling. As her eyes were closed, she failed to notice the four flashes of purple light that flashed quickly across her body.

"Today's going to be a good day!" she exclaimed with vigor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where on earth am I?" Tetsu asked rubbing his head. He was in a dark, damp cave. Tall white boulders sat on either side of him reaching all the way up to the ceiling numerous stories above. The boulders were heavy. Much harder than the soft slippery ground they sat on.

"Welp! No use thinking about it!" Tetsu exclaimed leaping to his feet. "I was never any good at thinking anyways!"

With a mighty jump, Tetsu slid several meters down the slick red cliff face into the depths of the cavern. He landed in warm water that was ankle deep. The ground beneath him was even softer than before. Like he was walking on stretched spandex.

"Is this... some kind of nest??" he pondered. If it wasn't for all the water it would be a very comfortable place to rest. The ground felt softer than even his bed! Though that being said, he did sleep on a slab of concrete. A real man had to be tough after all!

While Tetsu's mind wandered, he failed to notice the large shadow that appeared to be slithering above him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kendo worked on her homework she picked at her teeth with her tongue as was her habit when she was deep in thought. She had to get this homework done, but was having trouble focusing today as she kept feeling strangely itchy. with a sigh she flipped the page of her book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As light filled the cavern, Tetsu heard a mighty roar louder than anything he had ever seen before. Looking up, he saw a massive pink monster, easily 12 feet thick and larger than an office building! Tetsu couldn't make out where the creature's face was as it was covered in thick red tentacle like feelers of varying sizes. Even more worrisome, the massive creature appeared to be headed straight towards him.

"Oye oye! Isn't this a little too big?!" Tetsu exclaimed while activating his quirk. The beast landed right on top of him just as he punched back against its soft underbelly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow!" Kendo exclaimed as she twisted her tongue sideways. "Was there a pepper ground stuck in my teeth?" she pondered as she began probing around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive beast reared back at Tetsu's punch.

"YA! YOU LIKE THAT!?" Tetsu shouted out.

The tentacled beast staggered to the side before rising up to it's full colossal size. Even Mount Lady would struggle against such a monster.

"Oh ya!? You wanna go again??" Tetsu bluffed as a single drop of sweat fell down his face. "COME!"

No sooner had he shouted his challenge than the monster dived straight towards him again. This time it landed a few meters in front of him before slithering towards him at high speeds. A wave of water splashed along with it.

Seeing an opportunity, Tetsu ran back along the slippery cliff wall before pulling a back flip over the top of the tentacle filled beast. Landing with a splash on the beast's wet back, Tetsu grabbed onto two of the slippery tentacles with all of his might.

"I learned this from a video game!" Tetsu shouted as the beast rose up again in the cavern. "You may not have any glowing areas for me to hit, but at least I know I CAN hit you!"

With a second punch, Tetsu hit the back of the beast with everything he had.

The beast reeled back giving another mighty cry of agony. It rammed Tetsu against the hard roof of the cavern in order to knock him off, but Tetsu was tougher!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow!" Kendo cried out again. "That is one sharp pepper corn! I'd better cut it down to size a bit! before I swallow!"

Maneuvering her tongue with expert control, Kendo positioned the offending pepper corn between her two front teeth and started biting down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beast scraped Tetsu against one of the overhanging giant white boulders knocking him off. He fell several feet before landing on top of another white boulder below. Tetsu was once again thankful for his hard body, but he wasn't out of danger yet! Tetsu's eyes widened as he realized the white boulder above him was coming down towards him.

"GAH!" he cried as the two white boulders smashed together with him in the middle. The weight was unlike anything he had ever experienced. A chink appeared on his forehead as his metal was starting to fatigue. He knew he wouldn't last much longer like this.

Pushing with all of his might he managed to raise the boulder just enough for him to roll out of the way.

The boulders collapsed together again with a loud bang. Tetsu fell for meters too weak to fight any longer landing in a deep puddle of water on the lower portion of the tentacle beast's back. He couldn't stand up any more, but the creature continued to slither around the cavern, sliding curling around the white boulders and sides as if looking for him.

"I'll be back for you later you beast." Tetsu groaned. "But first... I'm gonna take a nap. These waves are putting me to sleep."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess I lost it." Kendo thought to herself as she felt around her mouth with her tongue in vain. A large amount of saliva had built up in her mouth and the pepper corn was no where to be found. Giving up her pursuit, Kendo swallowed the remaining Saliva which poured down her throat like a waterfall.

"Ah! It's no use! I can't focus!" Kendo thought to herself as she slammed her book shut. I need to do something mindless to take my mind off Tetsu!"

Walking over to her night stand, Kendo pulled a brush out of the drawer.

 

Chapter 3: Itsuka Kendo Brushes Her Hair by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Hair and Scalp Chapter! Also, yes, both Transporio and Shutsu are characters I just made up for the sake of this story. You won't be able to find them on the Wiki

"ENDEAVOR I AM SO SORRY!" Shutsu cried as he limped after Endeavor like a lost puppy.

"You have been apologizing for the past ten minutes." Endeavor replied. "Enough! We have more important issues at hand right now."

Endeavor and Shutsu had awoken to find themselves in some alien, ancient jungle. The white ground was dry and cracked, and massive branchless orange trees grew as high as they could see blocking out all light.

"Where on earth... no... Where in the universe... or maybe even all the universes were we sent?" Endeavor pondered laying a hand on the trunk of one of the thick trees.

"Endeavor sir. Couldn't you fly us out of here?" Shutsu asked.

"Look around you!" Endeavor exclaimed. "These ancient trees grow so close together. I would not wish to risk setting the whole jungle ablaze. Besides, with no idea where we are, I may overuse my powers and injure my powerful face before I find civilization. You would most likely be incinerated the moment we took off."

Shutsu gasped at Endeavors explanation. "I AM SORRY FOR MY IMPERTINENCE ENDEAVOR SIR! I should have known you had already thought of everything!"

"I do not want your apologies!" Endeavor growled. "I want your help. It is possible we may be in this jungle for a while. Possibly even years before we can be found. We must establish a method of survival so that we may survey the area without fear!"

Endeavor pushed against one of the massive trees with all of his might. The tree swayed gentle back and forth colliding into the other trees surrounding it.

"These trees are too flexible to climb, and produce no fruit or nuts." Endeavor pondered. "We may be able to use it to build some form of shelter from its wood if we can find some way to fell them, but without food or water, shelter will not do us much good."

"Still! It is a start!" Shutsu exclaimed extending his arm towards the trunk of the massive tree. "Just one of these trees should have enough wood to build a thousand shelters! My shoot quirk should be able to cut through it without burning anything, but it will take some time!"

A beam of energy shot out of Shutsu's extended arm and began barraging the trunk of the tree. The energy made slow progress against the tough wood, but it was slowly starting to cut through.

"There is one thing that worries me..." Shutsu exclaimed as he continued to cut.

"Speak what is on your mind." Endeavor replied while running his hand along the ground for any signs of moisture.

"If this is a jungle" Shutsu continued, "then where are all of the animals?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo ran her brush through her thick orange hair. She would usually brush her hair directly after taking her shower, but she was really off her game today. Her scalp had been one of the parts of her feeling itchy meaning her hair was probably all tangled.

"I need to take better care of myself." Kendo mused to herself. "Having thick hair can be such a pain!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rumble was heard in the distance as the massive trees began to shake all around Endeavor and Shutsu.

"What is that!?" Shutsu cried out falling to the ground. It felt like an earthquake had struck as the massive orange trees began to bend over.

"Stand!" Endeavor called out. "It appears one of those animals you spoke about has arrived, and it does not yet believe us to be at the top of the food chain!"

Shutsu stood shakily to his feet just in time to see the creature burst through the trees. It was massive. Even taller than the trees. It stood on what seemed like hundreds of white unbending legs that made up most of its size. It appeared to skate across the dry lumpy ground knocking down anything in its path.

"WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT!?" Shutsu cried out nearly ready to wet himself.

"I do not know." Endeavor replied with his arms crossed. "But if you do not wish to die, I suggest you attack it now!"

Shutsu leapt back into action. Putting all his power into his quirk he shot at one of the massive legs with everything he had. The leg was scorched but the creature didn't even slow down.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Shutsu cried as he rolled out of the way of the stampeding creature. Endeavor leapt to the side easily dodging the multiple legs.

The two pro heroes watched as the stampeding beast ran away. The two had hardly any time to consider what happened however when a shadow flew over them and they heard the rumbling coming towards them again.

"Another one?" Shutsu cried out attempting to brace his shaking legs.

"I wonder..." Endeavor pondered as the creature burst through the trees yet again.

Endeavor looked at the mighty white legs and at the trees surrounding them.

"It cannot be helped." he mumbled. "I will just have to improve my accuracy as I go."

Flames spewed from his arms as his quirk activated.

"TOGETHER!" he called out to Shutsu. "Target the leg approaching us. I shall aid you. If there is a herd of these monsters we must show it here and now who is superior!"

Shutsu nodded. His courage had returned to him knowing he was to be supported by the number two hero. Together they attacked the creature with a sustained attack of fire and beams right where the creature's leg met its body.

At first the attack seemed ineffective but as Endeavor turned up the heat, the leg slowly began to bend and warp. Finally the two dove out of the way as the creature tore on through. It's amputated leg rolling away through the thick orange jungle.

"WE DID IT!" Shutsu cheered. Endeavor simply stared as the creature's leg rolled away.

"Come." Endeavor called out walking away from the leg. We have much to do, and should find a more protected area to build our shelter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo felt something get stuck in her thick hair. Reaching in with her fingers she fished out one of the spokes from her brush.

"What!? My Brush snapped in my hair?!" She cried out inspecting her favourite brush in her hand. "Ugh! This is just the worst day ever!

Feeling an itch in her nose, as well as feeling upset that she had lost such a precious item, Kendo sniffed to try and dislodge the buildup that was forming inside her nose.

 

Chapter 4: Itsuka Kendo Gets Sniffly by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

For those who ask me for more nose and sneeze stuff here you go! Mighty set of lungs this girl's got!

"HOLD ON TOSHI!" Gran Torino cried out as All Might clung to the ground.

"I AM HOLDING ON SENSEI!" All Might shouted as unearthly strong winds threatened to blow him away.

All Might and Gran Torino had woken up to find themselves in a dark narrow windy tunnel. The tunnel was mostly smooth but the walls were coated in thick black vines that reached up to the ceiling. Attached to these vines, some squishy rock like mold seemed to grow and collect. It was in these vines and mold that Gran Torino had found himself trapped in as All Might desperately attempted to dig him out.

"Have you ever experienced a wind like that before Sensei?" All Might asked as he picked himself up off the ground again.

"Never in all my years." Gran Torino replied. "Be careful. That wind probably even rivals what you can create with your punches! There's gonna be trouble if we get caught in that again!"

All Might laid his large hand against the wall of the cave next to Gran Torino as he analyzed the vines.

"Sensei, I am sorry." he explained grabbing a vine holding Torino in place in each hand. "Having found such a marvelous place of nature undisturbed by humans, I had hoped to take the time to untangle you without damaging the local flora. Though given the current situation..." All Might's muscles flexed as he gripped the vines tighter. "I MAY HAVE TO BE A BIT ROUGH!"

Using all his strength, All Might tore the vines straight out of the wall. Their white roots thrown feeling the air for the first time.

As the vines tore out, Gran Torino activated his Jet quirk to land safely, but as he fell, the wind blew again as the whole tunnel began to shake violently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sooner had Kendo finished sniffing than she felt a sharp pain far up in the back of her nose. Her nose began to expand and twitch uncontrollably as the unexpected irritation created a reaction. Her mouth opened by instinct as she began breathing in deeply.

"Ahhh, Aahhhhh, AHHHHHHH...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HANG ON TOSHI!" Gran Torino called out trying desperately to balance himself in the chaos of the shaking tunnel. "IT SEEMS LIKE THIS ONE'S GONNA BE A BIG ONE!"

"SENSEI!" All Might cried leaping on top of Gran Torino to protect him with his body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHOOOO!" Kendo sneeze clenching her quirk-enlarged hands around her entire head.

"Ugh. That wuz snot pleasant." Kendo wheezed as she looked at her now snot soaked hands. "Ugh! I need a tissue!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam rose in the narrow tunnel as the scrawny, slime covered body of All Might crouched barely covering Gran Torino.

"TOSHI!" Gran Torino cried out. "Are you alright!?"

All Might coughed out blood and slime.

"I'm alright." he replied. "But blocking that took every last ounce of strength in me. I don't think I'll be able to enter my muscle form for a while now."

"Come on Toshi." Gran Torino urged. "I think we'll be safe for a bit now, but we need to get out of this tunnel while we still have a chance. You can see the light coming in from over there! I think we'll find our exit that way!"

"I'm alright..." All Might replied raising himself shakily to his feet. "Lead the way. Let's go!"

The two trudged slowly through the slimey tunnel. The wind had blown loose more mold than they had originally thought was in there. The floor the walked across was more than a foot thick in the stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! A tissue!" Kendo exclaimed washing off her hands. "That felt gross!"

As Kendo wiped her hands, she felt a bit of snot slowly drip down her nose towards the exit of her nostril. With a single sniff, the full contents of her nose traveled back up her nostril where it slid down her throat. For a second it felt like something tiny was stuck, clinging on desperately to the back of her nose, but one more sniff sent it falling after the rest of her snot.

"Ugh, I need some fresh air." Kendo thought to herself as she grabbed her gym shoes. "I guess I'll go for a jog!"

 

Chapter 5: Itsuka Kendo Goes for a Jog by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This chapter's the pits! Because.. Arm Pits... I'll see myself out.. 

"Any ideas yet?" Kamui Woods gasped lying on his back sweating.

"It is not stylish to be impatient." Best Jeanist gasped in reply lying on his back sweating just as much.

Jeanist and Kamui had awoken to find themselves clinging for life on a sheer cliff face thousands of feet above the ground. The entire pale cliff face would occasionally shake with tremors and a massive boulder suspended by some unknown binding would often move in front of them. The only thing that protected them from falling to their deaths was the trunk of some massive tree that they had appeared on.

Neither could see any way of getting down as their quirks would give out long before they reached the next foot hold, however the place they were was incredibly hot and growing hotter the longer they waited.

"Hey Jeanist." Kamui asked through parched lips. "There's one thing that worries me."

"Only one?" Jeanist replied. "You need to learn to expand your horizons a bit. I can easily think of at least 80 things that worries me right now."

"That's... not what I meant." Kamui replied, tired but still bashful. "We are currently sitting on the stump of a tree right? A massive orange plant that is large enough for both of us to lie on its side with room to spare right?"

"You still feel too close for this heat, but I agree with your observations so far." Jeanist replied.

"Then what on earth..." Kamui gasped, crawling cautiously to the edge of the stump. "What on earth was strong enough to do this to it."

Best Jeanist crawled over to see what Kamui was noticing. Sure enough, the tree stump, as well as all the other bright orange tree stumps around them, seemed to have been cleaved off near the base in one strike. The thought of something being powerful enough to not only survive on this sheer cliff face of hell, but also decapitate these trees in one strike was indeed terrifying.

"Why on earth would you ask questions that there can be no good answer to?" Jeanist asked. "Why not just talk about your girl back home you're going to ask to marry you if you want to raise death flags like that. How about talking about other things we do have more power over such as how we are going to stop from dying of thirst?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo exited the UA Dormitory and began jogging down the path. It was a hot day, and she was building up quite a sweat, but she had learned from her practical examinations that she really needed to build up more stamina.

As she jogged she felt something rubbing against her armpits. It must be nearing time for her to shave again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that!?"

"WATER!" Jeanist and Kamui both cried out as they ran towards the white cliff face wall. The cliff had been a desert earlier as the swinging cliff face opposite of them began speeding up, water began pouring down the walls.

"Is this edible?" Jeanist asked?

"It's salty, and warm... but can beggars be choosers right now?" Kamui responded shoving his entire face into the stream.

"You have a point there." Jeanist replied scooping out water with his hands to drink. The two drank their fill before Kamui noticed a problem.

"Hey Jeanist." Kamui called out looking up. "The water isn't stopping..."

"It had better not!" Jeanist replied. "I am still thirsty!"

"Jeanist! Come back to me here!" Kamui cried out grabbing Jeanist by the shoulders. "The water isn't stopping. It's getting more intense! We are currently sitting on a tiny ledge. If the water continues getting more intense, what on earth is going to happen to us?!"

Kamui and Jeanist both looked up just in time to several tons of water fall down on top of them completely engulfing the stump they were standing on and taking them with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo wiped the sweat from her brow as she continued her jog. Was she really this out of shape? She should have brought a water bottle with her.

A shiver went up her spine as she felt an especially ambitious drop of sweat form in her armpits and then slide down her side. Instinctively she drew her arms inwards to wipe it away, but she wasn't fast enough. As she jogged she felt as the drop of sweat snaked its way across her body, sliding under her tank top and going along her back. It straightened out its descent along her spine and began making its way towards the center of her butt.

"If this goes ends up sliding into my butt hole it's gonna feel so gross." she thought to herself as she tried to focus on her jog.

Hearing a loud thumping noise she looked up to see a large woman carrying a man in her hand running towards her.

"Is that Mount Lady?" Kendo thought to herself as she paused to catch her breath and watch.

 

End Notes:

Side Note: I totally hate it when sweat goes rogue like that....

Chapter 6: The Heroes are... Saved? by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

All the Conclusion stuff in one go because I get nervous with the minimum chapter lengths here!

"WE'RE RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM NOW!" Mount Lady Shouted almost half crazed as she ran carrying Transporio in her fist.

"DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS SO HIGH UP?!" Transporio cried, hugging Mount Lady's fist.

"Shut up!" Mount Lady replied. "We've gotta be within your sensing range now so get sensing!"

"Who am I even looking for again!?" Transporio whimpered. "I only saw you all for a second you know!"

"All Might, that little Gran Torino old guy, Endeavor, his assistant Shutsu, Best Jeanist, and my sweet little Kamui Woods. Get sensing already!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo looked around nervously as Mount Lady continued running straight towards her. She looked unsettled. UA had already been attacked several times that year. Should she evacuate? Or should she stay to answer any questions.

Her thoughts were slightly distracted by the drip of sweat which rapidly approached her puckered anus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OKAY! I've got them all!" Transporio announced, regretting opening his eyes as Mount Lady jumped a house.

"BRING THEM HERE!" Mount Lady ordered.

"Just so you know, when I can't actually see them, I can't guarantee that I'll bring ONLY them here." Transporio warned.

"Blah Blah Blah. I don't want excuses! I want them here now!" Mount Lady growled tightening her fist slightly in a threat.

"Okay okay!" Transporio choked. Just don't blame me if I bring up some villain or dinosaur with them!"

Raising his arms Transporio the ground before them started to light blue. Figures appeared within them until finally with a pop, the pro heroes all reappeared!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendo had been clenching her butt cheeks trying to halt the descent of the drop of sweat. Just as it felt like it was about to penetrate her tight puckered hole however, the drop of sweat disappeared, as if it had exploded between her cheeks.

Not only that, but the itch on her head had disappeared, and whatever had been caught across her throat eased up as well.

"Maybe I should head back. I think the heat is getting to me..." Kendo thought to herself.

Looking back, Mount Lady had apparently stopped her pursuit and appeared to be looking at something disturbing on the ground.

"I'm sure she has that handled." Kendo thought to herself, before taking the long jog back towards the UA dormitories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither Mount Lady nor Transporio were sure as to what on earth they were looking at. Before them sat all the pro heroes that had disappeared, but they were unsure what on earth they could have experienced at a high school that would have put them into such a state.

All Might had returned to his muscle form (just in time) but was busy pulling some sort of slimey mold and black vines off of himself and Gran Torino.

Kamui Woods and Best Jeanist were soaked to the skin, and both looked as if they had just faced the most terrifying ride of their lives.

Shutsu stood next to a giant orange tree which traveled beyond the length of the street the were on and through several families' back yards. He held one chunk of the tree in his arms and appeared to be making some form of a shelter out of it. Endeavor sat on the ground next to him, boiling water with his flames.

"Umm..." Mount Lady began as all the pro heroes suddenly realized they were safe.

"WE'RE ALIVE!" Kamui cried out. "WE ACTUALLY SURVIVED!"

"Let's never do anything like that again..." Best Jeanist added.

Endeavor handed Shutsu a makeshift steaming hot cup of the water he had boiled and sipped the remaining cup in his hands.

"It is still a little salty." he expressed. "But even though we are safe, staying hydrated will be important."

Ummm...." Mount Lady repeated, still unsure what on earth she was looking at.

"WHERE IS YOUNG TETSUTETSU!?" All Might cried out looking around the crowd rapidly.

"Who?" Mount Lady asked still confused.

"Ah! He was added in last minute. I doubt you would have heard of it." Shutsu answered sipping his salty tea.

Mount Lady gave a heavy sigh of resignation.

"Better look for this Tetsutetsu guy as well." she explained to Transporio, who returned to his trance like state.

"I.... Can't find him..." Transporio exclaimed after focusing for a good 5 minutes.

"What do you mean you can't find him." Endeavor growled.

"I mean just what I said!" Transporio argued back starting to sweat again. "I'm sorry. Either he somehow got out of my range in these last 15 minutes, or you're just going to have to accept that he's...."

There was a moment of solemn silence before Mount Lady spoke up.

"Well if he's just somewhere else we'll just have to track him again! I'll just pull out my tracker and..."

Mount Lady's gaze followed the blinking arrow on the tracker which pointed directly at Kamui Woods in front of her.

"Oh..." she remembered as Kamui looked at her confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a day." Kendo thought to herself as she sat on the toilet in her pajamas. "No one was here, there was that weird thing with the heroes, and Tetsu didn't even come back. I wish he was here already, I miss him."

Kendo felt an itch in her butt, and shifting a bit released a small fart as well as what felt like something shooting out of her.

"That was odd.." she thought to herself as she grabbed the toilet paper. "At least there was no one around to hear that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The murky yellow water had settled down, when suddenly a person emerged from beneath the surface.

"I LIVED!" Tetsu cried out finally being able to breathe for the first time in what felt like ages.

He had fallen hundreds of feet deep into the cave, walked through acidic waters, dug through muddy tunnels, and punched his way through the only tiny glimmer of light he saw at the end of the tunnel, but he had survived. It had pushed his quirk farther than anything else he had ever done, but he had done it. If only Kirishima could see him now!

"A man's gotta be tough ya know!" Tetsu smirked as he floated in the middle of the Oasis surrounded by white cliffs on every side, completely unaware of the beautiful sight that hung above his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure he'll be back soon." Kendo thought to herself as she flushed the toilet completely unaware of the intimate moment she had just experienced with her crush. "I'll be sure to give him hell when he does! Plus ultra!"

 

End Notes:

For the record... I'm sure Tetsu is... fine... he's a tough lad... he'll live... probably...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8593