Naval Warfare by Wimpering
Summary:

Captain Kent is sailing with the last remenants of his rebellion to escape the oppressive Empire which are pursuing him in numbers far greater than their own. In an attempt to escape, he orders his men to sail through the cursed blue mist.

Meanwhile in our world, a young 25 girl in Tokyo named Akemi has just settled down to take a bath.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Body Exploration, Destruction, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1752 Read: 6960 Published: August 30 2019 Updated: August 30 2019

1. Curse of the Blue Mist by Wimpering

Curse of the Blue Mist by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

This is a short one I did just for the fun of it, so I'm just posting it here in one chapter. Hope you enjoy. It was a pretty exciting one to write.

"THEY'RE STILL PURSUING US!" Lieutenant Charles cried looking at the radar.

"Curses." Captain Kent growled. "I was almost certain we would lose them in this thick mist!

Charles and Kent were part of the resistance. The last bastion to fight against the cruel and oppressive Galennia Empire. Due to a traitor, their headquarters had been discovered, forcing them to flee. Now they sailed the open waters with only two outdated destroyers and a scout ship to outrun their enemies. The Imperial Armada pursuing them on the other hand numbered over fifty of the most advanced battleships in the world.

In a last ditch effort to even the odds, Captain Kent ordered his men to sail into the blue mist, much to their dismay. The blue mist was a natural phenomenon said to be cursed. Strange sounds could often be heard coming from them at night, and it was said that those who entered the mist would never escape again. But Captain Kent and his men were already against impossible odds. It was an impossible gambol, but one they had to take. He never expected the Armada to pursue them this far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam rose up around her as Mitsuba Akemi lowered herself gently into her bathtub. One of the few advantages to being a single 25 year old woman in Tokyo was that she could take as long as she wanted in the warm water without worrying about others.

The tub was unfortunately very cramped for her tastes. As she leaned back to submerge her chest, her legs were forced to hang out the sides, causing her groin to float only half submerged.

While this had originally annoyed Akemi, she had begun to appreciate the benefits of it. The gentle water lapping against her pussy lips was as relaxing as it was stimulating. As her lips began to open, she felt the gentle waves flow into her brushing against the walls of her vagina. It had become a pleasant feeling for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LAND HO!" a sailor cried out and the captain and lieutenant both ran to the window. Sure enough, as the mist began to dissipate tall shadowy cliffs could be seen shooting up into the sky at impossible heights.

Captain Kent grabbed his spyglass to inspect the surrounding area.

"THERE!" he cried out pointing a bit to the left. "I see a large cavern up ahead. If we can't outrun them, maybe we can hide from them."

The crew signaled the other ships and they all altered course to head towards the cavern. As the mist continued to dissipate, the water appeared far clearer than it had been before. The whole crew gathered on deck to take in the marvel of what they saw. An outcropping of dark brownish red stone stood at the entrance. A stark contrast from the other pale cliffs that surrounded them. The inside of the cavern was dark, but appeared to have a pinkish hue to it. Thick black vines grew scattered all around the entrance, Each vine was as thick as a man's arm! The entrance itself was wide enough for ten ships to sail into easily, and went up farther than the men could crane their eyes to see.

"No turning back now..." Captain Kent exclaimed as the overhanging ceiling of the rock face cast a dark shadow over their ships.

"THE ARMADA HAS CAUGHT UP WITH US!" a sailor cried from the back of the ship. This was the last thing they needed to hear.

"What will we do now Captain??" Lieutenant Charles cried. Their plan to hide would only be effective if they had a head start. With the Armada this close, entering the tunnel risked being suicidal if it contained a dead end.

At the same time, they had been so distracted by the landscape before them, that they had noticed far too late to change anything in their plan. If they were to attempt to turn around now they would definitely be sunk.

"We keep moving forward." the Captain announced.

"Sir?!" A sailor exclaimed but the Captain's expression remained unchanged.

"We will sail through" the Captain repeated. "If the tunnel goes through the mountain then we will continue running. But if it doesn't."

The men all held their breath as the Captain paused.

"Then we will fight them in the narrow tunnel where their numbers will work to their disadvantage!"

The men let their held breath out as they returned silently to their duties.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akemi poked mindlessly at her breast which refused to stay submerged. It had been a rough day at work. She had messed up some papers and was forced to work overtime again. She needed a new job. Something where she could make a difference in peoples' lives. Something that would leave her feeling good.

Akemi gave a gentle moan as her nipples became erect from her poking. So far this was the only thing she knew to do that would leave her "feeling good".

As Akemi leaned back with her eyes closed, she failed to notice the 50 ant sized specks approaching rapidly between her legs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first cannon fired and exploded against the brownish red outcropping of the cave entrance. The second cannon's shot fell harmlessly in the water nearby.

"THEY'RE ATTACKING!" the Lieutenant cried. "ALL MEN PREPARE FOR BATTLE STATIONS!"

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE GAWKING YOU LAND LUBBERS! FIRE BACK!" the Captain added.

The ships were abuzz with activity as sailors mounted the rear guns to fire back. Without targeting systems, both fleets were forced to judge their shots based on the previous attack. One of the overly nervous crew missed entirely, causing the shell to explode directly on the cave wall. The entire cave shuddered in reaction.

"DON'T JUST FIRE RANDOMLY YOU IDIOTS!" The captain cried. "DO YOU WANT TO BRING THE WHOLE CAVE DOWN ON OUR HEADS!?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was possible that Akemi had been working too hard lately. She could swear that she felt something like pop rocks exploding against her pussy lips and walls of her vagina. She swayed her hips slightly to better enjoy the sensation. The increased waves flowing in and out of her vaginal canal was making her even hotter. She wasn't sure what she was experiencing, but she liked it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CAREFUL LADS!" the captain cried while attempting to ride a large wave. "IT SEEMS LIKE A STORM IS BREWING! KEEP UP THE ATTACK, BUT DON'T BE FALLING OVERBOARD YERSELVES!"

They were almost at the ideal point. The Imperial Armada had reached the entrance of the cave and were now forced to come in 8-10 ships at a time in order to avoid colliding with each other.

One sailor on the second rebel destroyer managed to get a lucky shot and blew up one of the Empire's mortar canoneers just as he was preparing to fire. The mortar shot, instead, flew far too high, exploding somewhere on top of the cliff face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akemi's hips jutted forward dramatically. She had no idea what had caused it, but she had just experienced what felt like fireworks exploding on her clitoris. The explosions continued causing her to begin rubbing the sex hungry clit herself as she swayed herself rhythmically back and forth in the tub. Water began spilling over the edge but she couldn't help herself anymore. Her breasts bounced rhythmically with each wave turning her on even more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one understood what had happened, but after the mortar hit the cliff face, a giant wave appeared instantaneously crushing over 2/3rds of the Imperial armada against the solid rocks.

"DON'T GIVE UP YOU LAND LUBBERS! WE'VE ALMOST WON THIS!" the Captain cried trying desperately to handle the giant waves which now risked ramming them into the ceiling.

The remaining Imperial ships had now completely entered the cavern and were firing rapidly at the surviving resistance, but with the waves as bad as they were, targeting was near impossible. For both sides, far more shots struck against the walls of the cavern than coming even close to each other.

As the captain sailed deeper into the cavern, he began to see what looked like a dead end, save for one tiny entrance. It was a long shot and he would probably lose his destroyer in the process, but if he could maneuver the ship properly, it may just save the lives of his men.

"THEY'RE PLOTTING SOMETHING!" the Lieutenant cried noticing action on the middle ship chasing them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akemi cried out. It was if her entire vaginal canal were full of tiny fireworks going off every which way. Water splashed back and forth as she desperately craved the feeling of the water crashing against her lips. This was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced. She never wanted it to end her heart was beating so quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HANG ON YE LAND LUBBERS!" the Captain cried turning the ship with all his might. As the wave raised the ship, he would have to time this perfectly if they were to pull this off. As the ship grew closer to the small opening, the Captain realized the hole was just too small for them.

"HERE IT COMES!" the Lieutenant cried as a bright beam of light shot just barely missing the ship and colliding into the back wall of the cave. In that brief moment of impact, the hole they were headed towards opened slightly larger allowing the whole destroyer to scrape on through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HERE IT COMES!" Akemi cried hoisting her hips into the air. The tub water became mixed with her sticky clear juices as she squirted across the tub. Akemi sank back down into her tub breathing heavily. That had been the best masturbation she had ever experienced. Wiping the sweat from her brow she leaned forward to pull the plug on the tub, not noticing the small black specks that went down the drain trapped in her juices.

"Now I need to shower again..." she thought to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last surviving members of the resistance stumbled off of their broken destroyer. They were now in a large empty room with a hole on three of the sides. Over the next few weeks, they recovered their injuries while also sending crew members into the now low tide cave to search for survivors as well as remains of the Imperial Fleet they could use to rebuild. And rebuild they did, for now they had discovered the most impenetrable secret fort!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8590