SDD: College Problems by New College Writer
Summary:

Its Been a year since you shrunk on a College Campus and some poor judgement and bad luck has left you in the hands of Ella and soon to be many other college girls. 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Insertion, New World Order, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: SDD
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6260 Read: 30560 Published: August 30 2019 Updated: December 02 2019

1. Meeting Ella by New College Writer

2. Taken by New College Writer

3. The Party by New College Writer

4. Rose by New College Writer

Meeting Ella by New College Writer
Author's Notes:

Short first chapter just establishing characters and the world. This is Smut so expect one death of a diminished each chapter.

It had been a year since SDD (Size Diminishing Disease) had taken its effects on you, Usually people would only lose a few inches when it happened but you wern’t so lucky, In the time since you found out you are exactly 2 inches tall. When it happened you were on campus, it was your second year in college and things were going great, you had stayed after class to wait on some friends, you didn’t even knew you had it, in the hour you had to kill it took its effects. One moment sitting on a bench in the hallway and the next moment darkness. When you woke up the world was much larger you caught on quickly to what had happened, your presence on a college campus made things much worse than you, everyone knew the abuses the diminished faced, you had actually went to a party your first week where you saw a diminished in a shotglass go straight down a girls throat, whole. There was a market for you and if caught by the wrong people you knew you would be sold to some bitch sorority chick who would crush or swallow you for the “gram”. So you hid, the first few months were hard with many close calls, but one night you found another like you, a girl maybe an inch taller than you, well it was more like she found you but nevertheless she brought you back to her group who were located in a hallowed out wall. There was three of them, Sam, the one who saved you, Nick, a scruffy skinny looking kid, and Sarah, a lovely blonde. They welcomed you with open arms and the next few months were good, no more close calls, nice food from scavenging and casual sex between the four of you. That was until Yesterday when you got taken. It was a routine scavenge, just check hallways for crumbs or left over food and stick close to the walls. The school was closed for the night so really only the janitorial staff you had to watch out for but you knew their patterns so the hallway should have been safe. As you turned the corner to finish your rounds you both spotted the poptart in the middle of the hallway, how it got there you don’t know but at this point you don’t care. You both ran up to it and started pulling, getting this back to base wouldn’t be easy but it wasn’t impossible. As soon as you two started one of the hallway doors opened up. Fear froze both of you in place. Out walked a girl, College age, she was a dirty blonde with hair down to her upper back, She was wearing large white tennis shoes and a white one piece dress that was lined with blue. She was gorgeous, in a different scenario she would’ve been your type, but now as the door shut behind her the automatic lights in the hallway turned on and he eyes locked with you. Nick bolted but you for some reason were frozen in place, maybe she had caught you off guard or maybe it was her beauty, either way she was coming right for you. The door she came out of was just down the hall but what for you would be a 10 minute walk for her was not even a one minute stroll. She was on top of you and nick almost instantly. Now closer you noticed a few more things about her, She had an anklet on made of what looked to be like diminished bones, she also was wearing white panties.

“Awesome!, wait are there two of you?” She said crouching down to get a better look at you, suddenly her eyes shifted towards Nick.

“So for this party I only really need one of you bugs to get in soooo.” She stood back up took her leg with the anklet and threw it back catching it in her hand and popped her white socked foot out then set down the shoe and looked at you.

“Be a good bug and stay there okay, if you move an inch ill make your life a lot worse than it has to be” For some reason you still stayed, listened as you watch her walk over to Nick, it only took her two steps. She was above him not and she pulled out her phone, at this point nick too is frozen, not running anymore just staring up at her.

“Hello snapchat, Ella here! So your never going to guess what I found today!” She bent down and put the camera right over nick then to her socked foot. “So you all can guess whats happening! If you want to see any of my longer content remember to support my patreon!” She blew a kiss the the camera.

“Okay now little bug I need you to crush real good for me and just absolutely turn my sock red! Can you do that for me? Well only one way to find out!” She bent over and positioned the phone behind nick and started recording. “Bye Bye bug!” She raised her foot up and slowly lowered it down ontop of him. After losing sight of him under her foot you didn’t hear much, You imagined he screamed and begged but you were to far away to hear anything, you did her noise like liquid leaving its container from pressure and then a giggle.

“He he he, You crushed so good!, Look at that! You are going to leave such a good stain!” She picked up the camera blew it a kiss then made eye contact with you and started walking over leaving a trail of bloody footprints.

“Oh my god! You are such a good little stupid bug aren’t you! You just watched me turn your friend into mush and you still stayed! You will be absolutely perfect! Say hello to your new life and new goddess, Me, Ella”

End Notes:

Im writing this to play around with point of view when writing so the next chapter may be either first person present or third person and who we follow through the story may change too. I want to write a chapter or two from ellas presepctive but enjoy nevertheless! 

Taken by New College Writer
Author's Notes:

Tried writing this in first person and i was a bit difficult for me, please let me know if it was easy to follow and im always open to crisicism, with that said please enjoy Chapter 2

 I Stood there in awe, having a hard time processing what just happened, I had never seen such an act of cruelty carried out by such a sweet and innocent looking girl. In my dumbstruck awe I didn’t see her hand reaching down for me and before I could react I was between her thumb and finger. The rush moving forward to her face felt like I was being launched into space and when I finally reached her face the scale of everything was overwhelming. She had a sadistic grin on her face that worried me but more so when she licked her lips.

“You’re lucky buggy, I didn’t eat dinner tonight and if I didn’t need you for the party, you’d be in my tummy right now.” She said, As fast as I traveled up to her face I was sent back down, things were too blurry for me to see what was happening but I started to freefall. I thought this was the end, falling to my death but then I landed on a soft slide that let me right into a fleshy wall. It was hot Humid and smelled oddly familiar. A large snap sound came from above me and things got darker and I realized that she had dropped me into her panties, I’m not sure if it was for her enjoyment or she just didn’t have anything to carry me in but that’s beside the point. I was face to face with her massive shaved pussy, I tried to push myself away from it but the fabric behind me was tight and in my efforts my hand slipped all the way in. It was slimy hot and wet and at this point I was sweating, the humidity was getting worse and I could tell Ella was getting wetter by the minute.

            I could feel she was moving, the rhythmic sway of her hips. Each step she took forced me closer and closer to her hungry vagina. My arm had started to slip right in and right when I though all hope was lost the moving stopped and I heard a loud buzzing.

“Hello, No don’t worry I have another one, yeah id send you a picture but he’s basically inside me right now, NO I didn’t eat him! Wait really? Okay so ill bring like $50 tonight and you can have one, no way I don’t believe you, They really are that good for you? No wonder my ass is as big as it is I think I’ve swallowed like six this week. Okay okay ill be at my place in like 15, meet me there and we can talk about getting to the party, Alright byeeee.”

I heard the one sided conversation above me with surprising clarity and in the meantime was able to get in a place id hope I wouldn’t fall into her and I prepared to get ready for her to start moving. That’s when I felt pressure on my back pushing me closer to her sex, I tried resisting but it was no use, headfirst I went inside her. I struggled my fight or flight response had kicked in and flailed my arms and legs but this only made my prison of flesh tighter. Trying to survive I was swallowing a lot of liquid with only quick breathes here and there, I felt her pushing me deeper until my feet were all the way inside her. Despite it being hot and sticky I could also feel her blood pulsing all around me causing my ears to ring. Surprisingly her insides were soft so it wasn’t the most uncomfortable thing I had experienced and with my arms I was able to push the ways away to have enough room to breathe.

 

            I could no longer tell if we were moving all I knew was the more I squirmed the tighter it got around me. It felt like aged had gone by and I could tell my oxygen was running low, I started moving more, trying to grab her attention, she clearly needed me so to die inside her pussy wouldn’t benefit either of us. Getting light headed now I tried one last ditch effort, flailing, kicking and trying to scream but the more I moved the tighter it got, and the more liquid I was forced to swallow. It was getting to tight and I felt intense pressure on my arm and ribs. I could barely move anymore and then my whole world shifted instead of being upright I could tell I was on my side now and I could assume so was she. Then I felt something touch my feet, it slowly creeped up my body making the already deathly tight space tighter. I help my breath as it passed my head and pushed me into her more. It was her finger and it began to thrash almost as violently as I was, the walls around me started to beat fast and constrict around me, I felt my arm bend in a way that it shouldn’t and her finger was moving much fast. The walls pulsated faster and with one quick second the finger pressed on my back and pushed me into the wall I felt what could only be described and a fountain of liquid poor over me as the pressure cracked a few of my ribs. My mouth was agape and I was swallowing so much of the her cum, luckily when she removed her finger I came out with it too. I plopped onto the mattress and started coughing up her cum, throwing it up in the pool of it I had fallen into.

 

From above me I heard a booming voice “Usually I grind you fuckers into a nice red paste but your lucky, and surprisingly good, I didn’t even have to grind you into a paste to make me cum, if I wasn’t using you to get into this party id keep you with the rest of my sextoys but oh well, let get cleaned up.”

 

She picked me up and hoped into the shower with both of us. The pain in my arm and in my chest was almost unbearable, I had dislocated my shoulder for sure and my ribs must have been broken. She set me down by the sink and I immediately fell over in pain, even through my gritted teeth and squinted eyes I could see she was looking down at me, inspecting me.

“Maybe I was a little rough with you, here let me help” She said as her fingers descended on my dislocated shoulder, without warning or hesitation she popped it back into place “There all fixed now lets shower” She lifted me once again and as of now I was getting used to and stepped into the shower, she set me on a ledge on the side and turned the water on. This is the first time I was able to really focus on her figure, She may be my sadistic captor but I’m still a man and she is still attractive, She did have a nice ass, it was very plump and heart shaped but her thighs were a little skinny, she clearly had been working to get that ass, as for her breasts they were perky and about a D cup, very picturesque from where you were standing and finally her pussy, her labia hung out but not too much, and from what you could tell it was pretty concealed. During my time admiring her she had gotten the soap and began washing her hair, once she had rinsed it out she had grabbed me, I was resting in the palm of her hand as a giant glob of soap landed atop of me, I didn’t have mush time to process what was happening as she started rubbing me all over her body. First I was her sextoy and now I was her human luffa, it honestly wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, the only bad part was when she almost shoved me up her ass to get it clean but being rubbed all over her tits made me turned on and hard. Soon enough I was rinsed off and the water was stopped she set me on the counter while she dried off and then dried me off, as she held me in her hand she walked back into her room and started getting dressed for the party, she opened up her panty drawer took a pair out and dropped me in, closing it and sealing me in darkness. The silver lining to all this is that I wasn’t dead and for what I had witnessed her do things could’ve ended a lot worse for me by this point. Time was hard to keep track of in the pitch black but what seemed to be ten minutes after Ella left you in here you heard a doorbell ring.

 

End Notes:

What will happen next? Will our hero die to Ella or be saved by this mysterious person at the door? probably die honestly. Thinking maybe 2-3 more chapters with differnt perspectives too.

The Party by New College Writer
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long life is busy

The Drawer flung open and before I could even react a I was in Ella’s clutches.

“Yeah here it is, do you have yours?” She said

An unfamiliar voice responded "Yeah, let's go! The party’s already started”

Suddenly a falling feeling came over me, I was being dropped into what I soon realized was a purse. The zipper closed above me and their conversations were muffled where I could only make out a word or two. It was very dark and cramped, I managed to activate her phones touch screen to provide some lights. Around me were a few tampons, lipstick, loose change, receipts, birth control, and other various things. Looking around more in-depth I discovered several pieces of bone jewelry, it was horrific full skeleton earrings, what looked like to be a skull tongue piercing. No final resting place for these poor souls, they had been reduced to accessories for some bratty sorority girl. When people catch SDD they not only lose their Hight but their worth. I'm just an object in this girl's purse now, as hard as I try not to be that’s all I am. While I was contemplating the gravity of my self worth the purse was moved on its side, the zipper came undone and a hand came in and grabbed the cell phone, and then the purse was zipped back up. I could hear a car start and more light conversation also much louder and prominent I could hear gurgling. Ella must have had the purse right to her stomach and it was loud, a haunting reminder of where I would be if this party wasn’t happening. After what felt like an eternity the car stopped and the purse started to shake me around again. Not a moment later the Purse unzippered.

“Yeah here it is” Ella’s hand reached in and grabbed me, Another again unfamiliar voice responded, "Thank you, Enjoy the party!" I was deposited into a large bowl filled with other diminished, most my size a few bigger but none much smaller. It was hard to think with all the cries and moans, and in less than a few seconds another diminished was dropped on top of me, "Thank you enjoy the party!" that phrase started to get to me. There must have been 50 of us in the bowl by now and I could barely move, bodies were piled on top of me, I couldn’t move but then the entire bowl did. From what I could see we were all inside now, The bowl was set on a counter and the girl above us started pulling us out and dividing us up. Her casual counting as she plucked men from the bowl was terrifying, we all were nothing to her and everyone could tell. finally, when I was on the top of the bowl I could make out her face, She was a brunet with a fairly wide face, still attractive but menacing. She grabbed me with her slender fingers and place me in a bowl with all men, I was 20 she counted off. There were 4 bowls on the table the one I was in was 20 men exactly, the other three seemed to be an all-women bowl, random bowl, and I couldn't see down to the fourth. Soon another woman entered the room, this one bleached blonde who was a lot shorter and smaller than the other women, She began to speak.

"Okay, so people are getting antsy down there which bowl is appetizers, what is for shots, and which one are we just letting loose on the ground?"

The Brunet responded “Here you can take these three, girls are appetizers, boys are for shots and the random bowl just dump on the group in the corner”

“Okay Awesome! See you down there in a minute sis”

She gabbed the three bowls including mine, I was in the shits designated bowl, me and the rest of the guys started to freak out and the other bowls weren’t looking too hot either, It didn’t help that on the walk to the basement the blonde had grabbed one of the ones from the floor bowl and popped him into her mouth and swallowed. The walk was short but I still noticed that the blonde had a necklace made out of bones, the amount of diminished jewelry I’ve seen is unimaginable, I didn't think there were this many women who were that cruel. The air changed suddenly as we made our way to the basement, it became stuffy and hot, alcohol, sweat, and perfume filled the thick humid air. My bowl was deposited at the bar, not being able to get a good look the woman behind the counter put us underneath the counter and then made an announcement. "Alright girls appetizers are, $6 Diminished shots are $15, and if you see one on the ground its fair game!” A cheer filled the rooms and I could hear the sound of heels and shoes stampeding towards the bar. In the first hour 13 of the original 20 had been taken from the bowl, I kept getting lucky not being grabbed, but the flow of the bartenders hand had slowed down, the party still was raging in the background but all you got to see was the bottom half of a white skirt with floral patterns and the bartenders knees. Her hands were well-manicured when she grabbed men from the bowl. More time passed, it was hell for me, knowing the inevitable but not being able to do anything about it, a solid two hours had passed since the party started and there was only three of us in the bowl, I had been lucky but finally the hand came for me. My luck had run out.

 

            I was lifted by the bartenders soft hand to the counter above, finally getting a good look the bartender was another blonde but she was much more typical sorority girl than anyone else you had seen and the girl on the other side of the counter handing the bartender $15 was a redhead, She was stunning, she had a gaze that looked through you, her eyes were blue, she had very full and red lips, with almost a cute button nose. A bombshell of a woman but she also appeared to be very drunk, she looked at me with lust but drunken lust and then began to speak.

“I’ve been waiting all night for this, this will probably be my last shot Sara, how many have I had tonight? Her words slurred slightly

“This would be shot 8 tonight Abby” Before the sentenced was finished the dropping feeling washed over me again and I landed in a shot glass, before I could get my bearings liquid hit my back, it stung my eyes and nose and I tried to reposition myself but before I could I was thrown out of the glass into a warm dark place. My eyes still burning and now intense pressure all around me I was being pushed down a large tube, I realized that Abby had taken the shot with me in it. The farther I went down the louder her heartbeat became, the thump of it was all around me and was thumping my entire body. The tube stopped pushing me as much right before it deposited me into a pool of liquid, I Stood up and tried to wipe the bile from my eyes, but when I opened them I couldn’t see and they burned more. There was a rhythmic swaying to her stomach and it was hard to stay standing up in some parts of the stomach it the bile was much deeper. The sounds around me were gurgling but as loud as a music concert, the pounding of her heart was still just as loud and I could hear faint music from beyond the walls of flesh. Immediately the smell of liquor and vomit were all around you, and then the burning your skin felt as if it was on fire, this was it, the end for me. I started banging on the walls as hard as I could, maybe she would give me mercy or at least upset her stomach. More liquid came splashing in, another shot I guessed. Then there was a thump from the outside, she was probably patting her stomach about how good I felt or something like that, but then the world got flipped upside down, I was thrown into the bile headfirst and then started to move at an alarming speed. Before I could think I was being squeezed again and then light and then cool water. I swam to the top of the water so I could breathe, and there Abby was, her face right above me, she was throwing up, another wave of vomit hit me like a truck sending me back down. I swam as fast as I could back up, She wasn't holding her hair back and was too drunk to notice me or maybe she didn't care. This was my chance, I swam over to her hair and grabbed on, she stopped puking and began getting up, knowing I wouldn't last long in her hair I let go and fell to the ground while falling I heard the toilet flush. Thank god that wasn’t me. I hit the ground rather hard, my body still burning and now probably broken from the fall, I flipped on my back to see Abby pulling down her pants and sitting on the toilet. Luckily I was far away from her feet, she had both here heals in her hands and was barefoot, besides being filthy I could see the remains of some diminished plastered to the bottom of her barefoot. I could hear the stream of piss hitting the water and then Abby got up and left. I crawled my way over to the side of the porcelain castle hopefully out of sight. As soon as I made it there another girl entered the stall, I didn’t dare peek to look as to not risk getting caught. She too pulled down her pants and sat down, again I heard the stream of piss but after no sound of flushing or movement, I then soon heard a familiar voice.

“Hello, Snapchat Ella Here! These diminished go through me so fast, but every time they do I get a larger ass, if you want to see the aftermath of the ones I ate tonight, donate to my patreon!” She let out a large fart and ended the video. I just stayed out of sight, she began to take a shit, it was short but I was terrified the whole time, being her sex toy for the rest of my life was not something I was planning on. She wiped and left without noticing me, I decided that it was now or never if I was going to escape this murder house I would have to make an effort, I picked my self up and from what I saw the bathroom was empty, I began heading to the door underneath the stalls when it swung open, All I could see were suede black closed heels and nylon legs, I was in the middle of the stall closest to the door, she made her way right up to the stall I was in, the stall door opened and she looked down, right at me, I froze with fear. Her face turned from annoyance to a grin.

 

End Notes:

The next chapter will most likely be the last and have the most action, and wont take forever. Also reviews are helpful!

Rose by New College Writer
Author's Notes:

Final chapter, Here it is, the end to the story.

She was above me, she had a mousy look to her but in an attractive way and a beauty mark above her lip, she was dressed in all black from her nylons to her dress and her lips were a dark shade of red.

“Hello little one, looks like it's my lucky day" I tried to run but she was too fast, her hand wrapped around me and I was lifted to her face. She shut the stall door behind her, her breath smelled of alcohol and I was dangerously close to her mouth. "I have the perfect spot for you" She began to pull down her pants and what I could now tell were tights, from what I could tell she was clean-shaven. Her hand started to move me closer and closer to her tights, as she dropped me I could hear a stream of piss hit the water. The falling feeling happened again and I landed in her tights right up against her thigh. The sound of her heel unzippering was all I hared before I got flipped upside-down and her fingers descended upon me. Her leg was pointed in the air and I was being pushed up or I guess down her tights towards her foot. The entire time I was being rubbed against her hot sweaty flesh. By the time I reached her calf I was soaked and smelled vaguely of her perfume, but the father she pushed me the worse the smell got until finally I made it to her foot, the smell itself was bad but bearable, she tried positioning me under her arch but I wasn't sticking as she expected, and while she struggled to get me in position being rubbed against her foot I was swallowing mouthfuls of sweat, this nylon prison was like a swamp, hot, humid and wet, even the nylon around me felt damp. She soon gave up on the arch and sent me right toward her toes, the smell got ten times worse, my head was near her big toe and my entire body was in between her sole and toes. My whole body was wet and sticky by this point where I was sticking to her foot the nylon around me made it hard to breath already but now the heat from her toes was making it impossible. She wiggled and scrunched her toes around me, the pressure felt like I was going to pop and the wiggling was like being punched. Soon the whole world shifted, and the light around me was blocked off. The air became thicker and the heat more intense, then I heard a zipper. I was in her shoe and it was hell. The sweat from her foot was coming close to drowning me, and then she stood up, the pressure of each step risked me popping, I had no sense of time or space I was a foot toy now. Time passed, at one point she stepped down hard and I felt my arm snap, but yelling out in pain just pilled my mouth with sweat. More time passed, occasionally she would scrunch her toes around me, when she did this I could feel myself getting weaker, by this point I must be covered in bruises on top of my burns, she was dancing drinking and having a blast while I was stuck under her foot in living hell, with every step getting more beaten and broken. The pressure let off and she started playing with me more with her toes, she was sitting down I think. In the time I was under her I had broken my arm and possibly a few ribs. The heat felt like I was being baked alive and the pressure soon came back as she began walking again. Finally light and some moderately fresh air. There was no longer loud music or voices so I assumed I was now in her home and she was taking off her shoes. I was buried between her toes, nylons, and carpet. Not being in the shoe was worse pressure wise, her foot not resting on the carpeted ground. Her full body weight would probably kill me right now. What happened next was a miracle, the nylon fabric was removed from her foot but I was stuck in between her toes still, she wiggled them a bit in the carpet, pressing me into it and I hared a giggle from above. In an instant, her foot lifted up and I was peeled from it. I was hanging upside-down she had grabbed me from my leg and was looking me over. That same smirk formed on her face and she set me on the nightstand.

            The room I was in was fairly average, clothes were thrown around the room, posters of various musical artists and a lot of shoes piled near the door. She was sitting on the bed looking at her phone, a smile came to her face and she looked at me, the phone came at me at an alarming rate. On the screen was a picture of a very large ass, the back of the panties stained red. The caption read "oops, that's what a night of partying will do to your ass slave" The phone pulled away and she continued to scroll. Looking around a bit more the nightstand I was on had a mirror and a glass of water, looking into the mirror I saw myself for the first time in a while, my body was purple and red, burn marks covered various parts of my body and well as having too black eyes, my left arm was limp broken. I was destroyed. In the mirror behind me, a hand was approaching fast. It was upon me. There was no warming, no foreplay, one moment I was on the nightstand and the next her hand. She laid down on the bed and started to slider her panties off with me in hand. Her dress was still on and I went headfirst into her sex. There was no beating around the bush she was already wet. I slid in easy her hand around my ankles. It was hot wet and sticky inside of her, but not in the same was as her feet, if her feet were a sauna her vagina was an oven, it was cooking me alive. In, out, in, out, in, out, in out. Every time I consumed more or her juices and I couldn't help it. I tried to stop it by thrashing about but that only mar her go faster. One hard shove into her and I didn't come back out, instead, I could feel her finger pushing me deeper in. the walls were smooth almost like silk, it was hard to breathe but I managed to get a few deep breaths here and there between how much liquid I was swallowing. The more I thrashed to escape this prison of flesh the tighter the walls got, I could hear her heartbeat getting faster and even moans from outside the walls. Tighter it got though, the already tremendous pain I was in got worse, I felt more of my ribs break. The heartbeat started to sound like a defining drum. I was going to pop, be turned into red past inside of her. The pressure kept building this was it! A tug on my legs pulled me out so fast the friction burned me. She still had two fingers in her and the climax had not come yet, as fast as I was pulled out I was dropped again. Landing in her mouth. The moans were much louder and the wet hotness was the same as before but this time there was no playing around. I was in her mouth for maybe ten seconds before she swallowed. Pushed down the long tube again I heard a scream and the heartbeat around me going at a million miles an hour. She orgasmed.  I landed in the pool again, but this time I didn't contain the same amount of liquid as before. It was much less but all; I could do was lay there in pain, beaten broken and now being digested, probably for good this time. With no party raging on it was easier to hear the outside world. Heavy panting and then "Fuck, holy fuck, you were... so... fucking good. My god I haven't came like that in so long" a couple of pats on her stomach came after. "Thanks, but could you maybe move around in there a bit, it helps me sleep" The rage-filled me and in a last-ditch effort I began punching the walls of her stomach, the whole world flipped as she changed position. I was plunged into the bile, it burned the same way, and I struggled to get out of it. Finding ground that wasn’t dissolving me I cried out. The smell of her stomach was the same but everything burned more before, I clutched at my broken arm and felt my hand peel my melting skin off. I hit the walls and screamed, the pain was unbearable, maybe she would have mercy and let me out so I pounded more. I collapsed and soon lost feeling in my legs, the nerve endings must have burned off by this point, the pain became too much and finally, she shifted again throwing me into the bile. I didn't have the strength to swim. I drifted off dissolving in her stomach.

 

The next morning Rose woke up, morning light shining through her window. She stretched towards the sky, her perky breasts slightly bouncing up with her. She threw her covers off and stood up. She looked at her tights on the ground and thought about how it was going to be a bitch to clean the gore from her right foot, diminished always stained. She looked at the bottom of her heels to see another diminished got crushed underneath her treads, she didn't even notice. Her stomach started to growl as she walked naked down the hallway to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and began to shit. She thought about that diminished she swallowed last night and began to text some of her friends about how amazing it was and that it listened to her and struggled inside her till she fell asleep. The group chat was flooded with pictures of crushed diminished on asses and shoes, some plastered to soles of girls and then a few pictures with toilets filled with shit and diminished bones. Rose finished and stood up snapping a picture of the shit, surprisingly enough the bones of the diminished she ate last night were right on the top. She posted the picture in the chat and flushed than sat back down to wipe. That would be the last time she thought of that diminished but not the last she would consume.

 

End Notes:

I dont know when ill write next but hey feedback is apreciated. let me know what you like and didnt like, please leave a review especially if you want to see more from me.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8587