Ashley and the Team by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

Meet Ashley! And Ashley, and Ashley, and....the football team.

 

 

 


Categories: Butt, Couples, Crush, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10472 Read: 50069 Published: August 25 2019 Updated: October 18 2019
Story Notes:

Hi everyone! It's hard for me to write something without at least slightly building a world around it, or thinking about how this world would function, etc. So please be like me and try to ignore the (even more) unrealistic areas in this story. 

For those who wanted it, there will be more violence and sadism in some of the chapters. 

 

1. Ashley and Coach by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Anchi's Anal Fun by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Elwood's Snack by Thatgirlyouknow

4. Sarah's Deep Throat by Thatgirlyouknow

5. Ashley's Freedom by Thatgirlyouknow

Ashley and Coach by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

I hope to keep this going as long as I can think of ideas for things that are effectively one-shot. Let me know what you think!

In this chapter, Ashley realizes her circumstances, gets passed around, and Coach whets his appetite.

Ashley woke slowly. It seemed like every part of her body ached. That was fairly normal for the sixteen year old, she fell asleep on the school bus back from athletic events all the time. People acted like playing football was hard, but at least they got breaks! Cheerleaders had to be tireless cheerful machines the entire time. Including after the game.

Luckily the cheerleaders often got their own bus to and from events, even if it didn't always hold them all. The boys were stinky after games even if they showered, which was why the girls drew straws to see who had to ride with them. That didn't stop Ashley from going down on them, or any of the girls of course, but she preferred her guys clean. Especially if she was going to sleep in their lap after they finished.

But this didn't feel like the bus. When Ashley made this realization her eyes flew open. Her back was pressed up against a smooth, solid wall that stretched upward until it met a ceiling of a strangely familiar red color. Her skimpy uniform was still intact, dark red and yellow for the Hawks (colors that had never made sense to her) so that was a good thing.  Usually when she woke up somewhere strange she had to buy a new uniform.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim light quickly. It seemed as though she was in a dark room almost the size of a football stadium, surrounded by other sleeping girls. Briefly she wondered if this was some kind of dream. Waking surrounded by dozens, if not hundreds of cheerleaders was too strange. But the clarity of it all told her it wasn't.

And it seemed she had awoken at the same time as everyone else in this...wherever they were. All around her cheerleaders were rousing themselves from their various sleeping positions. They must have been somewhere relatively secluded or at least one of them would have been mounted by a guy by now. Twenty years ago that would have been unheard of, but now there weren't many prudes left.

"Is this the whole team? There's too many of us," she asked aloud. All the girls around her were wearing the matching uniform it seemed, but there was something off. Maybe it was a trick of the light, but...

"What the hell?" said a familiar voice. 

Ashley turned to the voice, mere feet from her left, and was looking into a mirror.

"Who's there?" she asked, standing up to look over the mirror at whoever had spoken. Everyone was starting to move and she wanted to get a head start on figuring out what was going on. 

She got to her feet when she realized her reflection hadn't moved with her. 

"Who are you?" asked the spitting image of Ashley who was stumbling to her feet on her own. She stood and Ashley swore she was looking into a mirror again. 

Short brunette hair, pixie-bob cut. Five and a half feet tall, one hundred thirty pounds wet. Brown eyes, too many freckles. This girl had everything Ashley had, down to the B-cups (which she internally grumbled at).

"Are you me?" Ashley's doppelganger asked after a long moment where they took each other in. All around them they heard the same question asked with the exact same voice.

"What is this?" Ashley asked, looking around in confusion. 

Her doppelganger stopped herself from speaking, probably because she was going to ask the exact same question.

Thinking quickly, Ashley told her look-alike "Boost!" and moved toward her as though she knew exactly what to do. Which of course she did. With a cheerleader's reflexes the other-Ashley clasped her hands together and quickly lifted the other girl upward. Ashley had many skills, mostly predicated around being a fairly strong girl without a gag reflex. She was a natural cheerleader.

Now that she was several feet higher than the rest of the crowd, Ashley could see what was happening. All around her, for several hundred feet, she could see hundreds of copies of herself. Above she could only see a sky of that solid light red and walls that were some kind of opaque plastic material that she couldn't quite see through.

Realization flowed through her like a cold winter wind.

"Down!" she shouted with a shaky voice.

"You're me, aren't you?" said her doppelganger as she carefully lowered Ashley back to the eerily smooth ground. She still didn't realize what was happening.

"No, you're me!" Ashley said, "There's hundreds of me here, and we're in a Tupperware container!"

"What?" said another Ashley to their right. "What did you see up there?" she asked the first. They may have all been the same person, in a way, but this Ashley had taken charge by being the first to look around.

"The sky!" Ashley said pointing upward causing dozens of her copies to look upward, "That ring is the inside of a Tupperware lid, and these walls are-"

That's all the further she got before the ground shook violently. There was an upward sensation like a violently fast elevator before the floor moved sideways underneath the crowd of Ashleys, throwing them all to the ground. The shaking continued for what seemed like an eternity but couldn't have been more than a few seconds. That was more than enough time for the crowd of Ashleys to get piled onto one another as their world moved uncaring of their wishes.

Finally the earthquake stopped. There was a heavy thud as something massive hit the floor of their prison. Or far more likely their prison was set on something.

"Why are you- Why am I?" said one Ashley to another.

The other saw where the speaker was looking and suddenly realized she wasn't wearing panties under her short cheerleader skirt. She distinctly remembered putting some on when it got cold out during the game! Looking around as the pile tried to sort itself out she saw that none of them were wearing panties. Normally that wouldn't have bothered her at all, but there were too many wrong things here. Like, everything. This just added to the list.

Ashley pushed her way free and rolled off the pile just as another one of her made a terrifying discovery.

"Why do my clothes taste like candy?" one of the Ashley's screamed from somewhere just out of sight. 

It seemed as though the entire pile stopped moving at once as each Ashley had to try it for themselves.

"What the hell?" the entire crowd asked themselves at almost the same time they discovered their cheerleader tops all tasted like sweet cherry.

Then the sky was torn open. One side of the broad red ceiling simply lifted upward with a light 'pop' sound. There was a bright light that intensified as more of the ceiling was pulled aside. In moments the ceiling had been replaced with a light bright enough that Ashley had to hold her hand up to block it from blinding her. Until something moved in front of the light.

She lowered her hand in shock as her mind registered a low rumbling sound, let in now that the lid wasn't blocking it out. The rumbling of an engine.

"Coach Kline?" she said aloud, even though she knew he could never hear her. Even if he could, it wouldn't help.

Above her the balding football coach looked down like a god from on high. He smiled when he saw the pile of Ashleys, then looked up at someone she couldn't see. But she could guess.

"Alright boys, you know how this works! These go a max of four inches," he yelled to what Ashley knew had to be the football team and the few cheerleaders who had been made to ride the bus with the rowdy bunch. "They're yours til you wear them out!"

In a quieter tone he said to someone nearby, "Okay, pass these around."

His own hand dipped into the container and scooped out a number of screaming girls as though they were so much candy. And so it began.

**

Ben Kline scooped out some of the tinies before he handed off the container to one of the linemen. Whether there'd be enough to pass around for everyone he didn't know. The boys weren't always good at sharing, though he knew the few cheerleaders riding with them would certainly get more than their own fair share.

Turning back to the front of the bus so he could see the road, he dropped the little red and yellows into his shirt's breast pocket. At their current size he could have grabbed more but that was okay. He had plenty at home if he still wanted in three hours.

Fishing one out while he listened to the football team behind him start to hoot and holler, he willed her up to two inches from her current quarter-inch. It was too loud on the bus to hear her screams, which was a shame. Ashley was a hot little number and he was one of the few guy that had never partaken of her. She was always too busy with someone else for him to slip inside her.

"I guess the tables turned didn't they?" he said to the screaming brunette as she fought futilely against his fingers as they gently squeezed her midsection. 

With a smile that made his salt-and-pepper mustache seem even larger he popped the former high school cheerleader into his mouth. She squirmed wonderfully (she really was in great shape when she'd been shrunk then copied) as he sucked lightly. The cherry flavored clothes melted away slowly as the miles rolled by. These tinies made wonderful cough drops and pills. Impregnating their clothes with flavors and medications basically let them deliver it with a little squirming goodness.

The flavor didn't last forever though, even if her squirming probably would have lasted another couple hours which (all the longer these types of tinies lasted). She must have known this because as her clothes began melting off and Ben's tongue began paying more attention to between her legs she just struggled harder. He had to be careful to pry her hands off his front teeth with his tongue to not hurt her early, though he did enjoy the sensation of a tiny arm desperately pushing its way through his closed lips before he sucked it back in. 

When the only flavor Ben tasted was coming from between her legs as she climaxed involuntarily from his heat-seeking tongue, he pushed her tiny body into his right cheek like a chipmunk. She knew what he was doing, as a normal she'd probably played this game a thousand times before herself, and stopped moving. Smiling internally, Ben opened his teeth slightly and began poking her with his tongue.

She wiggled. She writhed. In the small amount of room she had Ashley played wonderfully. But of course not being able to see in his mouth coupled with the moisture everywhere caused her to slip up. It was inevitable.

And as Ben felt her leg slip between his teeth he immediately bit down lightly on it.

He giggled to himself slightly as Ashley's tiny form began struggling again, a new panic that some of the footballers were putting to good use from the sound of it. Bashfully he looked around briefly to make sure no one had heard him giggle. One of the cheerleaders behind him might have, but it was unlikely considering the linemen were cheering on their first-string all-state center as he was trying to speed-cram as many four-inch Ashley's into her ass as possible in twenty seconds.

Smiling as the kids had their fun Ben turned back around and bit down all the way. There was a satisfying crunch and a rush of salty goodness. Unfortunately his little Ashley stopped struggling, likely from shock, after that first limb-off. Ben easily slipped her other leg between his teeth and chomped down on it too. Again the flavor was wonderful but clearly Ashley wasn't going to be a great vore toy. 

No one wanted their food to stop struggling after just one bite. Of course some people preferred a whole swallow but Ben always liked to start with a good fighter. With skill he flipped her torso around until he could carefully nibble off each arm as close to her torso as possible. The little crunchy bits that were now just floating around in his mouth were like little sweet and salty bites, something no regular food could ever really imitate even though some candies were getting close.

With all four limbs off, Ben decided to check his work. His girlfriend thought he was silly for this, but it had been his own little game for awhile now. Carefully spitting what was left of Ashley onto his hand, he looked closely at how much of her limbs really remained. The stunned tiny girl looked up at him, her short dark hair plasted to her head, naked breasts heaving from a mixture of exertion, panic, and pain.

Ben looked closely at her. It wasn't the closest he'd ever gotten to the shoulders, but he'd snipped off the legs really high up. 

"Please!" Ashley screamed at him from his palm. Of course he couldn't hear over the bus motor and the party behind him. But he knew what she was saying. There was no mercy for his tinies, but her begging was certainly putting him in the mood. He'd have to save a few for home tonight.

Satisfied with how he'd de-limbed the tiny former cheerleader placed the rest of her back to his tongue. Did he sense a little movement again? Perhaps. Among the many changes made to tinies was a pretty astounding increase in durability. It gave them a lot more uses if they weren't so fragile.


After maneuvering her to the back of his mouth, Ben took a sip of soda and washed down his first tiny of the night. He idly ran his tongue over his teeth, mopping up any flavor or leftover bits where he found them. Then he fished out another Ashley from his breast pocket and willed her up to one inch.

Carefully he helped her stand up on her palm. It was unlikely she'd seen what had just happened from her view far below his chin, but since tinies were perfect copies of their originals and high school girls loved to gossip, she probably knew. The look on her face said she knew her time was short.

"You wanna make it out of here?" Ben asked her quietly, a twisted smile on his face. 

The tiny Ashley desperately nodded her head. She had to know it was false hope, but it was better than no hope.

"John the safety is sitting all the way at the back of the bus," he told her, "If you can make it back there and back here with a piece of his red hair, I'll let you go."

Without even waiting to hear if she'd heard him, Ben sat the inch-tall cheerleader on the ground next to his shoe. It was an impossible task for two reasons. First, John had pretty short hair that she'd never get close enough to grab, let alone pull off.

Second, between him and her was effectively a half mile of giant orgy that could squish her at any time. And that was before she got to John, who was always happy to cockvore any tiny he saw.

Forgetting about her he fished another out of his pocket, willing her to half an inch tall.

"Wanna make it out of here?" 

Of course this one did too. They were, ultimately, the exact same person. The same question would get the same reponse from them all.

"You'll come out tomorrow morning," he said with a laugh. As she looked up at him confused, he popped her into his mouth like a piece of popcorn and swallowed hard. There was a pleasant feeling as she slid down his throat, followed by the gentle inside massage of a tiny trying desperately to not get burnt by the pool of stomach acid she was doomed to spend the last couple hours of her life in.

Ben had to refrain from pulling out his cock and really getting dirty with his tinies. His girlfriend wouldn't be thrilled if he used them all before he got to share. She loved to lay her head on his belly after sex so she could hear the screams of the tinies he'd deposited there. There'd be plenty for her to hear later but by then this one would be too far gone to do more than wish it had died.

Unseen by Ben, out the window passed a sign declaring their hometown only a hundred and fifty miles away. There was a brief roar of excitement from three of the receivers. One of them had carefully flipped an Ashley out the window at the perfect time; tomorrow's rain would wash a tiny Ashley off the road sign if a bird didn't do the job first.

Anchi's Anal Fun by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Herein you shall find anal vore, crushing, couples, and general chaos. Have fun!

As soon as Coach Kline's tree-trunk like fingers released her onto the dirty bus floor, Ashley took off running. Her mind was in shambles, her heart trying to beat out of her chest. She'd never had a panic attack before, but she knew this was one. And if there was ever a justified time to panic this was it.


She wasn't looking where she was going, there was simply too much going on. Moments after she got her footing Coach Kline had casually shifted his foot position and hit her with what felt like a semi-truck. Somehow it hadn't actually hurt her but it had thrown her several feet (inches to those of normal size) and kick-started her survival instincts.

Luckily the thing she ran into was the support post for one of the bus's long bench seats and not someone else's foot. Coach Kline's challenge was obviously impossible but it gave her a ray of hope. She might be the only tiny on this bus that had even a snowball's chance in hell of surviving. 

Hitting the metal post knocked her onto her back where she stared upward at the bottom of the seat. The cheap seat material was screwed into the metal frame. Ashley noticed with a little disgust that years' worth of student's gum had been pushed up against the seat. She took a moment to catch her breath; it seemed like she wouldn't be noticed here. At least not immediately. She couldn't tell whose shoes she was looking at, but she recognized a piled up cheerleader uniform when she saw one. 

Whoever that uniform belonged to must have been doing a good job of distracting the football boys from the sounds she was hearing above her. Coach Kline shifted his gargantuan shoes again, drawing her eye for fear of being struck again, and when she looked back up she saw a hand reaching under the seat.

"Shit!" she thought, rolling to her belly and diving forward. Hiding behind the only thing she could find, the chair's post that was bolted to the ground and massive when compared to her two-inch high self, she peeked back around it.

The owner of the hand hadn't been searching for her, it had just been looking for a place to deposit yet another wad of gum. Then as Ashley watched the hand retreated leaving a bright red piece of...

"Oh God!" Ashley yelled, covering her mouth. No one heard her over the roar of the bus. But the tiny Ashley that had been half chewed into a piece of gum, turning it red from her blood, had seen her.

Far above her a brunette with a pixy-bob cut was barely visible through a small sheen of well chewed bubblegum. For a moment Ashley thought she saw her doppelganger make eye contact. Thought there might have been movement that was a desperate movement in hope of rescue. 

Then something far larger than Ashley hit the ground next to her and she was running again in a panic. This time she had more direction; the wall of the bus was lined with long heater, and underneath it was just enough room for a two-inch cheerleader to stand. When she got there she looked back to where she'd come from and saw that the massive object she'd seen had been a manicured hand.

**

Anchi made sure she planted her hand firmly on the floor of the bus. It was an awkward position for sure but she was a cheerleader. Half her training involved being as flexible as she could be. The other half, of course...

Steve the center had pulled her away from her doggy-style position that she'd been in with her upper body precariously balanced on the seats on the bar side of the aisle. She wasn't sure how many tinies she'd had stuffed in her ass but she wasn't thrilled. They were all fighters, but Anchi was full far past the point of enjoying it due to what was to come next.

"Why do you only ever do this to me?" she yelled, trying to turn her head to yell at Steve. She had to blow some of her long dark hair out of her mouth to do so. She'd grown it out to try and stand out from the other Chinese exchange students and it had worked, along with her unusually dark tan.

But it was true the boys only picked her for the anal stuffing contests. To be honest they probably didn't know why she was their favorite either. Likely it had to do with her petite form which made tiny stuffing seem even more impossible. What five foot tall, hundred pound Chinese girl could reasonably take twelve tinies in her backdoor?
Anchi, that's who. They'd found that out her first night in the country as an exchange student and hadn't slowed down since. 

Steve didn't answer of course, unless you count spitting on her asshole as it was pointed almost straight upwards an answer. He was a big guy, you had to be if you wanted to be an all-state lineman, and his member was no different. The cheerleaders were used to it though; he went for them the most often. They by far spent the most time in the school's designated free-use zones fulfilling their morale-raising mission.

There was a tiny arm sticking out of Anchi's tiny asshole, quickly followed by a hand. Just as Steve laid his eight inch member across one of Anchi's little yet well defined glutes there was a tiny brunette head that pulled its way free from her prison. As the little Ashley struggled to get more of her body free Steve spit on his target again.

The spit hit the tiny straight on, causing one of her hands to slip. Steve laughed as he grabbed his member and lined it up. The tiny saw and let out a scream. Anchi moaned as the little Ashley kicked her feet and pushed desperately on her sphincter in a last ditch effort to escape. Ashley pushed with all of her might, freeing her breasts and part of her torso and

Steve pushed the head of his cock against the tiny, effortlessly shoving her back inside Anchi. She was well lubricated from his spit and used to frequent anal intrusion so he simply shoved the rest of his cock in all at once. Anchi let out a little yell as eight inches of dick pushed a dozen tinies either aside or further into her colon. Too excited to wait, Steve started pumping.

"Oh shit!" Anchi yelled as the pleasure started much faster than she'd expected. 

The pumping knocked her off balance and she struggled to not fall onto the ground. When she recovered, Steve half holding her up by her hips as he filled her with his cock, she was in a slightly different position and even closer to upside down. Feeling her hair rest on the bus's floor as she was getting drilled from above the world seemed upside down. There was too much motion for her eyes to focus and it felt too good to even try to think clearly.

Which is why she didn't notice another Ashley frozen in fear as she watched the tiny Chinese exchange student getting filled to the brim. 

**

"This is a nightmare!" Ashley said to herself as she watched Anchi upside down. Even if the girl hadn't been swaying rhythmically Ashley would have known what was happening; she'd done it herself a dozen times. But she hadn't been the living vibrators then.

For far too long she stood there afraid to move. Anchi was clearly not focusing on anything but the sensations Steve was giving her but Ashley was terrified the movement would draw her attention. How long Ashley stood there she couldn't say, but it was long enough to witness the end.

There was a loud yell from the seat far above and Anchi yelled too as she felt Steve fill her ass with his spunk. This yell shook Ashley from her fearful frozen state and she turned to her right and ran further back to the bus, keeping under the small space the heater provided her. 

After what seemed like a hundred meters but was truly barely far enough to get her past that particular seat, Ashley slowed and turned around to make sure Anchi hadn't seen her flight. Her fear was unfounded but she wished she hadn't looked anyway.

For a moment she saw nothing, then two small bare feet set down on the floor of the bus. As Anchi squatted down to clean off Steve's dick (orally of course, she wasn't a heathen!) Ashley got a view of the girl's massive vagina and her carefully shaved pubes that formed an arrow pointing to the obvious. From that massive vagina she saw a pair of feet kicking violently as another Ashley was doing anything she could to escape her steaming prison. As soon as she started to fall out one of Anchi's hands came down and gently grabbed her tiny's feet before shoving her back inside up to the first knuckle.

She wasn't so particular about the ones in the back. Ashley couldn't see the actual escape, but two of her small compatriots dropped suddenly from Anchi's stretched asshole and landed heavily on the floor of the bus. Together the girls began trying to crawl away, anywhere away. From what Ashley could see they each had multiple broken limbs from the repeated trauma of Steve's gigantic cock. The luckier ones had died in the act it seemed.

Then Anchi stood and sidestepped to get into the bus's center aisle to go get more action from another boy. The two crawling Ashleys had just enough time to let out identical screams and thrust their only non-broken arms upward as the massive foot smashed them into a pulp. Uncaring of the tinies she'd just accidentally annihilated Anchi moved on.

"Holy shit," Ashley said to herself. Had she ever really thought about what it was like for the tinies she'd played with for years? Ashley just shook her head, calmed her breath, and began walking toward the rear of the bus once more. 

She couldn't afford to keep panicking and wasting energy if she was going to keep her only chance of surviving this. Even though deep down she knew Coach Kline had been toying with her mind, it was all she had to focus on that wasn't a nightmare.

"Get one of John's hairs," she told herself, trying to block out everything she knew was happening around her. "Get the hair."

Elwood's Snack by Thatgirlyouknow

Elwood looked up from his book at the antics of the rest of the team. He was never really sure how the rest of them could have so much energy after a game; he was just the punter and the energy of the game left him exhausted. He shook his long brown hair out of his eyes as he watched the center shove his massive cock into Anchi's ass.


The center was taking her hard, and if Elwood hadn't known better he'd swear that the lineman hadn't just played four quarters of full contact ball.  The brown-eyed young man looked away from the cheerleader's current spectacle as he looked further back in the bus. There were only eight cheerleaders for the entire team to share, minus those too exhausted like himself of course, and from what he could see they were all being put to good use.

As usual he could only see the back of Katy's head as she knelt in the center aisle with her nose pushed up against one of the linebacker's pubes. He liked Katy but to be honest it was hard to get her for a conversation when she loved using her mouth for other pursuits. To be fair he'd used her mouth himself; she was insatiable and Elwood knew her weakness for toppers. One was probably about to be shot down Katy's throat in a few minutes.

If he wasn't so tired he'd have been joining in the festivities too, but tonight he just wanted to get a little further in his book and enjoy a nice snack. Which was why he had taken his share of Ashleys and carefully deposited them in a clear mint container.

Sure they were cheap and disposable, but Elwood never saw a reason to waste anything. He knew whoever cleaned up the bus later would probably find dozens of Ashleys that had simply been overlooked and he wasn't one to contribute to that waste, even though the custodian always benefitted.

This aversion to wasting things was also why he had an original tiny carefully sewn into the shoestrings of his lucky kicks. Elwood really was an excellent punter that was actively being recruited by colleges, and he knew deep down that luck wasn't a real thing. But he couldn't help but think of the little three-inch eighth grader as his good lucky charm. Most people would've sold the original as soon as they found them, but Elwood would rather have the near immortal girl forever a part of his kicking game.

Besides, how often did someone around here find an original tiny anymore? The poor little thing had been confused and terrified when he'd found her. Being sized up to three inches and carefully woven into someone's shoelaces hadn't helped. Luckily Elwood was a dexterous man and originals were wildly tougher than their clones; it had been relatively easy for him to sew her forearms and legs in a spread eagle formation by driving the needle through the center of her limbs and binding her tightly. The thirteen year old had dreams that ended the day she became a shoe ornament. Now she only had nightmares that involved the inside of a sweaty gym bag, unstoppable vertigo from miles of running, and the frequent smashing contact of a football that she wished would end her terrible existence.

Elwood smiled as he thought of his good luck charm, which he'd carefully covered with his sweaty underwear from the game. Her pain must be excruciating, but she sure did wonders for his punting numbers.

In a moment she was out of his mind though. He was hungry and needed his usual post game snack. He dog-eared a page of his book, tuned out the sound of Katy gagging on a dick that was the size of her forearm, and shook his mint container to make sure his share of Ashleys weren't sticking to each other. Then he poured four out onto the back of his book.

The little cheerleaders were disoriented from the shaking and falling, which of course made Elwood's task easier. He'd never quite gotten past this habit from his childhood, but that was okay. People weren't very judgemental anymore and most people just laughed nostalgically when they saw what he liked to do.

One by one he willed the Ashleys up to a little over two inches high, and focused on making them tougher (something not very many of his fellow students had the focus to accomplish). They looked adorable in their little cheerleader's outfits and he had been excited to learn tasted like a cherry candy this time. With a cheerful grin he picked one of the Ashleys up. They must have remembered what he liked to do with his food because at this they all started screaming. Or he assumed they were screaming. It was hard to hear over the rest of the team's actions.

Elwood licked the tip of his left pinky and with his right hand he forcefully pried apart the Ashley's legs. She wasn't wearing underwear of course, not that it would have mattered or slowed him down. Her tiny body stretched as he pulled and her screaming stopped as the pain and wrenching was just too much for her to handle. It was too painful to even scream.

But she did scream again when he lined up his pinky with her tiny pussy and slowly drove it into her. She tried to struggle but his practiced fingers accomplished their goal easily. In a moment he had the tiny mounted on his finger all the way to the first knuckle; his fingertip clearly visible through her obscenely stretched abdomen. The Ashley screamed and tried to struggle but the distention of her abdomen kept her movements from having any real meaning beyond a funny squeezing feeling on his pinky.

From experience he knew this felt wonderful on his cock. He'd have to remember to save one for later before bed.

The rest of the Ashleys saw this and tried to flee, but ultimately they were the same person and none of them had the courage to leap off of his book all the way to the floor of the bus. Dying from the fall would have been preferable, they all would have agreed a few minutes later as they were all mounted on his fingers. If they could manage to form words that was.

Laughing to himself at the little cheerleaders he had stuck on his fingers like Bugles chips, he opened his book back up. It felt funny to be effectively using the girls as an extension of his fingers. Through their skin he could feel the book and their pulsing heartbeats. The panic as they were repeatedly slammed against the book when he casually tapped his fingers against it.

Every so often Elwood would raise his hand to his mouth and slather one of the girls with his tongue, enjoying the cherry flavor. When the unfortunate Ashley's cherry uniform had melted off he would then suck her into his mouth and thoroughly lick her to make sure all the flavor was off. Then he swallowed.

He could never be sure what part of the process he liked best. The finger food? The struggling? The sensation of a living being traveling down his throat to make his stomach tingle for an hour or two until they were digested? 

Life is pretty good, he thought to himself as he leaned back and continued his snack.

He almost dropped his book as someone drove a cheerleader into the back of his seat.

"Hey, I'm reading here!" he yelled to the person who didn't even bother replying. He just adjusted himself to the rhythmic pounding and poured out a few more Ashleys. 

These were going to go on his right hand. And if he had an odd number left at the end of the ride he supposed he'd just feed them to one of the cheerleaders who would likely be passed out from exhausted when they pulled back up to the school.
There was always one that the custodian got to enjoy later.

Sarah's Deep Throat by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This one's all about the blowjob vore.

 

The world shook under Ashley's feet as she ran, but she had gotten slightly used to it. The shifting was almost useful to her, giving her something to focus on instead of the events around her. Her skimpy cheerleader uniform had risen up far past the point of even keeping some suspense for her audience, but luckily there wasn't an audience as the two inch tall brunette ran for her life. For her only faint chance at surviving.

Anyone who would have been watching was otherwise occupied. 

As Ashley ran she did her best to tune out the sounds of the massive football team and cheerleaders above her. Sometimes it was easy. Most times it was difficult. Especially when the falling objects she occasionally saw were doppelgangers of herself; screaming as they fell until the black floor of the bus granted them a reprieve. 

Some were escaping the fate of being eaten and dying slowly in a pool of digestive juices. Others from being smashed together by whatever sexual activities the giants of the football team thought of. All went unnoticed as Ashley reached the second-to-last seat in the bus to catch her breath. She'd been promised survival if she could complete an impossible task: collecting a red hair from the head of the team's star safety John.

"Just one seat after this," she said to herself as she leaned against the wall of the bus. From the sounds she could hear above it sounded like the danger to her tiny self had only increased as she'd gone further back.

There was a brief scream followed by a gagging sound, and from the tattoo on the foot she could see Ashley knew that it had to be Sarah's feet she was seeing. From her hiding spot her view was restricted; the bus's floor heater kept her from seeing the horrors above as much as they kept the giants above from making her a part of their massive sex games. It both protected her and kept her ignorant of what was going on.

From where Ashley was catching her breath she could hear another sound that she recognized, hadn't she made it herself a thousand times over? Sarah must have pulled her mouth off of somebody's massive cock. Ashley couldn't tell who from where she was, she could only see a pair of worn shoes with some athletic shorts bunched around them. Sarah's giant feet were as far in front of the boy's feet as the limited space would allow and here was a small puddle between them; a mixture of saliva and a red substance Ashley didn't want to know about.

"Go, go!" she heard a boy chanting above her.

"What?" Ashley asked herself.

What Ashley couldn't see, of course, was Sarah playing a game with a lineman whose name she'd never even bothered to learn. Once the bus had gotten moving and the little Ashleys had been passed around, Sarah had come straight to the back of the bus. She was a social girl for the most part, but she'd realized as she sat down that the back was full of guys she'd never met before. And of course that meant she'd never played her favorite game with them.

She hadn't won yet, but that wasn't going to keep the preppy blonde from trying!

She'd put her long blonde hair up into two ponytails, stuffed her handful of Ashleys between her ample cleavage, and went on back to meet and taste this new bunch of guys. They were more than accomodating of course. 

"Don't care," she'd said in her dainty voice as one of the guys tried to introduce himself to her. She'd put a tiny finger over his lips to shush him, stood in the space in front of him and yanked his shorts down. He'd gotten the hint.

Sarah gave his rod, currently flaccid, a long lick across the top. He moaned in appreciation as she repeated the act once. Twice. When his cock started to grow she fished an Ashley out of her cleavage. The tiny was grown to half an inch and placed on the tip of his still growing manhood. Sarah held it carefully so the tiny wouldn't fall off with the shaking of the bus.

Ashley, hidden under the heater near the wall of the bus, couldn't see these events. But Ashley, standing on a throbbing cock the size of a subway car and still growing, was witnessing everything firsthand.

The giant's helmet was a strange mix of hard yet soft, just like every penis she'd ever played with. Except when this one throbbed with the giant's pulse she had to struggle to keep her feet and not fall as the 'land' below her shifted. The skin was hot to touch but she knew scrambling on all fours was the only way she could even attempt escape. It was slightly wet from something, saliva she guessed, but she'd just have to deal with that as she moved.

She looked down the length of the cock to the giant's trimmed pubes, then a sound made her look upward even though she already knew what she would see.

Far above her, though it was really only a couple of feet, a blonde girl was smiling hungrily down at her while twirling one of her pigtails. Then the blonde knelt as best she could which put her face at dick level. Sarah saw that Ashley was looking up at her in horror so she made a little show of pulling a tiny from between her C-cup breasts that Ashley had always been a little jealous of.

Ashley screamed as she was plucked from the hot and crowded cleavage. A few of her lookalikes had already slipped between the massive bouncing breasts to fall to places unknown. As she was roughly squeezed between otherwise dainty fingers she wished she'd been on of them. The world shifted as she was changed in size. How big she didn't know, but from the view she could guess.

She screamed as the fingers moved her closer to the train-sized cock. Ashley pushed against her captor with all her strength, even knowing it was useless. Futile. After all, had she ever noticed when her toppers had fought back against her? Her partners sure felt their struggles in their urethra, and occasionally deeper inside for those who could cockvore tinies.

The boy's urethra was oozing precum which only made it easier for her to slide in when Sarah pushed her feet against it. Sarah briefly was another version of her standing at the tip of the cock looking down at her in horror before she was inserted to her waist. Reflexively she threw her hands overhead to try and fight off the fingertip that gently pushed down on her head. Then the world was dark except for the heartbeat of the cock she'd just been inserted into.

With the topper finally inserted Sarah's game could begin. Without saying anything to her tiny cock-walking prey she opened her mouth and gave the cocktip a lock lick, savoring the precum. Sometimes she swore she could taste the topper's fear. That was ridiculous of course, but she liked the idea.

Ashley knew what was coming. She'd seen herself inserted as a topper and she knew what Sarah was into. She turned and ran, which quickly became a crawling scramble because of the saliva coating the top of the cock.

Sarah watched her little Ashley do her best to flee with a smile. She never even looked up to see what the cock's owner thought of the proceedings. She wasn't there for him, she was there for her. And with that in mind...

Ashley was scrambling toward the base of the giant cock, which seemed a hundred yards away. So she didn't see Sarah lock her massive lips around the giant's helmet, though the giant certainly felt her tongue swirl around his head. Sarah let out a massive sigh of pleasure as she felt his pulse in her mouth. Then she slowly pushed forward.

Where Ashley hadn't seen Sarah start to suck the cock, she knew when Sarah got close to her. She felt the giantess's breath on her back as she crawled as fast as she could, but it wasn't enough. The world grew dark for a moment and she looked behind her just in time to see Sarah's massive lips close around the cock several feet behind her.

Breath from Sarah's nose almost knocked her off the clock, which the giantess didn't even notice with her eyes closed. Ashley saw the giantess enjoying the massive cock and started crawling again as Sarah dragged her lips back along the shaft. When she reached the head of the penis she opened her mouth slightly and took the cock deeper.

Ashley screamed as the world darkened again, but this time she saw the giantess's lips pass over her as the part of the cock she was on entered Sarah's mouth. The soft lips formed a seal against the cock and started dragging back toward Ashley. Try as she might to slip under those might lips Ashley simply got dragged along.

She knew she was done for when she felt the helmet of the cock hit her back, then squish just enough for her to be continue being pulled. The suction made her ears pop as Ashley felt herself fall off the cock and onto something soft and wet. A tongue.

It was only on the second bob, not even a deepthroat one yet, that Sarah felt the Ashley fall onto her tongue.

"Well that's a shame," she said aloud, disappointed. "That one didn't get very far!" 

She looked at the topper, which had just started to poke free of the boy's urethra from her suction. Opening her mouth to the tiny could see her open mouth, she maneuvered the Ashley to the center of her tongue with a couple practiced flicks. Then she sat the boy's cock on her tongue, carefully aimed the tip at her next treat, and began taking the dick again.

Ashley screamed as the tongue below here shifted. She try to gain her feet and fell in the humid, sticky environment. Never in her nightmares did she ever think this would happen to her. Then things got worse.

As the world around her dripped saliva she heard a throaty giggle and through what little light was there she saw the massive cock re-enter Sarah's mouth. Another Ashley was wedged into the cock as a topper, she saw, and the two girls screamed in horror as the cock suddenly drove deeper into Sarah's mouth. 

Ashley was caught right on the open tip as it hit her, and her pantiless pussy was shoved against the topper's face. She tried to move but she couldn't with the force of the world moving around her. And to be honest, her doppelganger's screams felt good against her vagina, though unintentionally. Shouldn't her last moments have at least some pleasure?

The head of the cock hit Sarah's throat and Ashley was pressed against her doppelganger even harder as the cock made the turn.

"Shit!" Ashley yelled as she realized what exactly was happening. 

Sarah pushed her head forward until she felt her nose up against the man's pubes.

There was a tickling sensation below her voicebox as the long cock was as deep as it could go and the tiny was panicking. She couldn't smile with the cock buried in her throat, but she would have if she could. Slowly she counted her way to ten. Then fifteen. Then as drool streamed down her chin she ran out of air and pulled off the cock. 

Ashley screamed in the tight passage of Sarah's throat, and so did the topper. The world shifted and got hotter and hotter, rhythmic pulsings of the throat threatened to pull her down into the waiting stomach. Despite being forced to eat herself out, the topper Ashley grabbed the larger Ashley's hand.

But when Sarah pulled off the cock the saliva and precum covering the both of them made it too slippery.

The last thing Ashley saw was the rapidly retreating cock and a mirror vision of herself desperately reaching outward from the tip of the massive cock.

Then she heard a loud "GLUCK!" as Sarah swallowed and the throat contricted around her and she was yanked downward. There was a worsening claustrophobia as she was squeezed by the wet tunnel in the dark. Then she was in freefall, just for a moment. She splashed into a pool of stomach acid. After she fought her way to the surface she took a deep breath of the burning air.

"NO!" she screamed as she tried desperately to climb the walls of the stomach. Her skin began to burn though she knew she was likely going to survive in this hell for several hours before the real pain began.

Sarah giggled as she pulled off the cock and swallowed. The tiny started tickling her tummy almost immediately. She wiped the saliva off her chin and fished another Ashley from her cleavage. 

"You better cheer this one on or you won't get to cum before we get back home!"

Sarah said to her cock's owner. She sat the new tiny, slightly larger than the last, on the head of his cock. As the new Ashley scrambled toward the base of the cock Sarah wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and savored the taste of leaking precum and topper fear.

The football player laughed internally. Even if he didn't cum this was one hell of a blowjob! And the odds that he wouldn't cum were slim to none: if they were still doing this when the passed the city limits he'd just throatfuck her until he blew his load so deep she never got to taste it.

"Go go!" he yelled to the tiny cheerleader as she crawled the length of his cock. Sarah began her rhythmic blowjob again, slowly taking him deeper and deeper.

This Ashley made it three 'pumps' before she Sarah got to deepthroat her and work on her breath hold. This time she reached a slow count of twenty-two.

From her vantage point below the heater, Ashley caught her breath as the second tiny was being swallowed alive. With no idea what was going on above her, she jogged further back in the bus until she saw her ultimate goal: John the receiver, slowly masturbating his own nine-inch cock. She took a moment to survey the area and saw that his balls were wiggling strangely.

"Of course," she thought to herself as a little hand print formed against the outside of his testicles.

 

Ashley's Freedom by Thatgirlyouknow

From her hidden viewpoint Ashley could see John slowly playing with himself. At one inch tall she was confident he hadn't seen her. If he had she surely would have been snatched up almost instantly. Before she'd been shrunk she wouldn't have been able to resist playing with an inch-tall woman wearing a skimpy cheerleader outfit herself.

And John, almost famously, had his own reputation. The redhead was a great safety and would probably go on to play college ball. The girls loved him both for his athletic ability and his nine-inch cock that he was slowly stroking. The fact that he'd happily cock vore any of them was something they happily ignored. So far as they knew only two girls he'd been with had shrunk in the middle of messing around. They'd both spent their last hours struggling in his ball sack before he deposited them in the next girl's various holes.

Ashley was after him now for a different reason. She needed a single strand of his short red hair. Deep down she knew that there was no real freedom to be had even if she brought back that red hair to Coach Kline. He'd been playing a cruel game with her when he gave her that offer and she knew that. But false hope was better than no hope at all.

Which was why she was carefully climbing the far back wall of the schoolbus. At one inch high the climb was incredibly distant, but the shrinking process had made her comparitively strong and durable, able to find tiny handholds that were practically invisible to a full sized person. And as an added bonus, while she was between John's seat and the bus wall no full sized person could find her.

Not that anyone was really paying attention. Sarah the cheerleader was playing her deepthroat game, Anchi was getting her ass pounded by yet another lineman, and every act of debauchery Ashley used to enjoy was taking place without her. Well, at least not this version of her.

While she climbed she didn't see John slip another tiny Ashley into his cock to struggle in vain in his balls. Or Steve, one of the fun flaming gay guys slipping progressively larger Ashleys up his rectum. By the end of the night he'd be taking somebody's cock up there too; some of the players didn't mind who the hole they were using belonged to, especially if it were full of tinies to provide a wonderfully hot and vibrating sensation.

The equipment team (twin freshman boy and girl), sitting in a bench seat across from Coach Kline, was busy finding the Ashley's breaking points. Together they were indulging in their pasttime of stretching the tinies as far as they could go. First a finger, then three tinies found themselves impaled on the pegs that held up the kicking tee. They weren't too worried about going back and playing with the rest of the team; if some of the players didn't pull the sister back there for use they'd be playing with each other when they got home.

With a grunt of effort that wasn't audible above the road noise of the bus, Ashley squeezed herself between the back of John's seat where it almost touched the back of the vehicle. There she caught her tiny breath, B-cup breasts heaving, her cheerleader uniform displaced enough that she might as well have removed it. She was inches from John's head. If he looked behind himself she was done. She'd be slid into his cock and dumped into somebody's waiting mouth no matter how she fought.

So carefully she crawled on all fours across the back of the seat. He leaned his head back as he stroked his nine-inch cock. His tiny ball toys felt wonderful and he was debating adding a fourth when he felt a sharp *tug* on the back of his head.

"Ow!" he said aloud as he slapped a hand to where he'd felt the pain. Ashley had already dove backward with her piece of red hair or she'd have been caught by his seeking fingers. Instead he only rubbed at the sore spot she'd pulled the hair from. 

As Ashley carefully climbed back down to the bus floor he forgot about the incident, aided by Anchi who was more than happy to put his tiny-filled testicles in her mouth while someone she didn't see slipped a few more Ashleys into her rectum before following them in with his own cock. 

Our Ashley didn't see this of course. She was busy. She descended far faster than she had climbed and soon her bare feet were back on the vibrating floor.

"Okay," she said to herself, "Just get back to Kline and hope he at least ends you quickly."

She knew Coach Kline was surprisingly cruel to his tinies for a man who was otherwise so nice. What she didn't know was that since she'd started her impossible task he'd carefully dismembered another dozen of her. He had also given the twins a few pointers on how to carefully tie a tiny's legs in such a way that they could be used as earrings without needing to be soddered into the metal.

Ashley ran like she'd never ran before. Feet bare, cheerleading uniform no longer even attempting to hide anything. With her bare everything exposed she held only a single short red hair.

She ignored the sounds above her. The moans, the screams. She carefully didn't look at the occasional pile of dismembered Ashleys. Of Ashleys too abused and covered in bodily fluids to run. Ashleys who had given up hope as they were used in all the horrible ways she herself had used tinies before she woke up in a Tupperware container full of hundreds of copies of herself.

She kept to underneath the small heater that ran the length of the bus. With just enough room for her to run and not be seen she made excellent time back to the front, motivated by fear. Before she knew it she was jumping up and down trying to catch Coach Kline's attention.

****

Two hours later Ben Kline was finally sitting down on his couch a home. He let out a deep sigh as he kicked off his pants. Coaching football was one of his passions, few things made him happier, but it was also exhausting.

In one of the drink holders in the center of the couch he'd deposited his last Ashley from the bus ride. Sure he had tinies by the dozen upstairs, but this was the first one that had actually completed his impossible task. Yes it had been the easiest task he'd given a tiny for fun, but she had succeeded. She deserved something.

Right now all she was getting was a view of the clean metal inside of the cupholder. And she got to listen as Kline's wife welcomed him home with a long blowjob. Occasionally she could see him lean his head back with a smile on his mustached face. Once her fingers reached into the cupholder to grab Ashley, but Kline had redirected his wife.

"Not yet honey," he'd told her. Mrs. Kline mumbled out an agreement around his cock in her mouth. 

"Oh I'm getting close," Kline said a few minutes later. "Ready honey?" he asked his wife.

With a gasp she pulled off his cock and nodded happily in agreement. Ashley didn't see her turn around on all fours and put her shoulders onto the ground so she could pull her ass cheeks apart. She did feel herself be sized up to five inches as his fingers wrapped around her body. She did feel the cold smear of lubricant across her crying face and back as what was about to happen became more and more obvious.

"Oooh!" Mrs Kline said aloud as she felt the cold lubricant on Ashley's face touch her backdoor. 

The heat from the giant body overwhelmed the cold jelly almost immediately for Ashley, just as her head was pushed roughly against something she couldn't see. But she could guess. The barrier resisted her push, but only for a moment before it popped open to receive her.

Kline smiled to himself as Ashley tried to struggle, and the way her scream was cut off as the toy was inserted into his wife only made him more erect. He stuffed the five inch toy up to her shoulders then readjusted his grip to slide her in the rest of the way. Ashley screamed and squirmed for all she was worth, but nothing she could do could keep her from sliding all the way into her home room reacher's asshole. It was just the way her body was shaped.

Satisfied the toy was in place, Mrs. Kline got back on all fours as her husband started to slide himself inside as well. The feeling of being stuffed was wonderful, it was hard to describe just how full she felt. If only she'd remembered to slide a couple tinies into her snatch before he'd gotten home!

Kline wasn't lying when he'd said he was close, to her disappointment. Between the tightness of her sphincter, the heat of her rectum, and the teasing of Ashley's struggles against his swollen cockhead no one could have lasted long.

"Let me ouoghhw!" Ashley started to yell as the massive cock that was pushing her against the walls of this rectum started to squirt semen onto her face. The first blast caught her directly in the face, filling her mouth with the fluid mid-scream. He continued to pump in and out of his wife as he came before he finished, ramming himself as deep into her as he could.

He moaned loudly and so did his wife as she came. It hadn't lasted as long as she hoped, but the heat from his seed almost always made her cum. Together they collapsed onto the carpet, him still buried in her ass. There they stayed, cuddling and enjoying their afterglow together, as he grew soft. If it hadn't already been so late Kline would have let Ashley's struggles massage him back to hardness for round two.

With some regret he slipped his cock out of his wife. There was a distant scream as Ashley tried to maneuver herself out of Mrs. Kline's asshole before it closed shut around her hand. The cheerleader pushed upward, getting another half through the hole before she tried to pry it apart.

"Yes!" she yelled to herself as she saw light through the massive sphincter. She was covered in the coach's spunk and had just been shoved into one of her teacher's assholes, but she was closer to escaping. 

"Oh, get the plug baby," Mrs. Kline purred to her husband as she felt the tiny try to work her way free. 

He was already on it. As Ashley got her head free of his wife's sphincter and was desperately pulling herself out of that smoking hot body, he was returning with a clear butt plug. It was larger than most with a small light at the tip, mostly so that he could see into his wife's rectum if he so chose. They usually used it to host a 'tiny fight club' where the winner got to come out of her ass before he stuck his cock inside it. 

Carefully he pressed the head of the plug against Ashley's face. He enjoyed her tiny screams as he pushed her back into his wife's asshole, then slid the remaining six inches of the plug inside. Once it was secure he flicked the base of it. 

"Oh that's a good view," he told his wife. In the light from the toy he could see Ashley trying desperately to come up the side of the toy to where his wife's sphincter held it tightly. The shape of the plug made that escape route impossible, but he always admired tinies that tried.

"You brought home a good one honey," Mrs. Kline said as she stood up. 

Hand in hand they went upstairs to bed.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8573