Dave on Vacation by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

Dave is enjoying his long vacation to many locales around the world. His companions...not so much.


Categories: Vore, Butt, Couples, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 10057 Read: 43371 Published: August 12 2019 Updated: November 16 2019

1. Dave in the Caribbean by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Thailand Hiking by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Paris's Club Zero by Thatgirlyouknow

4. The Mountain Lodge by Thatgirlyouknow

5. The View at Machu Pichu by Thatgirlyouknow

Dave in the Caribbean by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Hi! This is the start of a series that essentially one-shots with the same guy. Enjoy!

Mostly M/f action throughout.

Dave on Vacation


"This is the life," Dave said to himself as he stared out at the ocean. The view was incomparable. 

To his left the sun was setting, beams of light passing through the grove of palm trees. In the distance he could see someone's yacht sailing leisurely across the horizon. And here he was lounging on a beach chair, drink in hand. 

The view was capped off by the blonde pigtails that were bobbing up and down at his waist. Going to the caribbean during spring break had been a great idea. There was never any shortage of women to hook up with and no one ever noticed a few women that went toward his other pasttime of choice.

Thanks to his invention of the shrink ray, which he'd kept to himself, and his knowledge of marketplaces and trade goods Dave was a millionaire. If he'd really tried to, he'd be a billionaire but he knew they tended to gain too much attention. He just wanted to travel the world, see new places, meet new people. And play with them.

Take Cassandra, for example. He'd met her at the resort bar and after a few minutes of smalltalk she'd been more than willing to come out to his private beachfront suite.

She was already drunk enough that she didn't notice her friends had already disappeared from the bar, though they truly weren't that far away. 

One of the girls, a petite redhead named Elle, was swimming in Dave's half-finished scotch and water. Her struggles to stay afloat were only keeping the drink stirred, which Dave enjoyed. With every sip her tiny body came closer to his lips, and with every passing minute the fumes of the strong liquor got her slightly more drunk. But not too drunk to realize her situation.

Even half drunk the little drink-stirrer knew she was in trouble. There was nothing but confusion in her tiny mind. There had been a flash of light at the bar, then she'd been stuffed into some constricting area, like a tight sleeping bag. Then just as she had almost managed to get a hand free several other women, two of which were her classmates, had been stuffed into the same area. One of the girls had seen just enough before being deposited to tell them that they were in a blonde man's jeans pocket.

There had been rustling and squeezing as the man walked, and then one by one women were pulled screaming out of the pocket. When it was Elle's turn massive fingers had wrapped around her, she'd been pulled free with disorienting speed, then casually dropped into a glass. By the time she got to her feet a massive ice cube was dropped in with her. She barely dodged it but the cold radiating from it pierced her naked skin and she was shivering almost instantly.

Without any warning the ice cube was followed by two finger's worth of scotch, sweeping her aside in a wave of eye-burning liquor. Then her captor, a good looking blonde man from what she could see, added in just a splash of water. He'd taken a sip of the drink, not even sparing her a glance as she struggled unsuccessfully to climb the sides of the glass. 

That's when she saw Cassandra removing her top and kneeling in front of the giant as he sat down in a beach chair.

Dave took another sip of his scotch as he gazed out at the ocean. Cassandra's head kept bobbing on his cock, she really was talented. Her gag reflex was present but she was dedicated. And eager.

It had only taken a casual mention of his fortune to get her to come back to his room.

And thanks to the bartender's secret elixir she was so eager to have his cock in her mouth she hadn't even noticed her best friend, Katie, had been stuffed into his urethra while she had used the restroom. He'd already been hard when she came out and knelt in front of him, and Katie's dark hair hadn't been very visible in the dimming light. Dave had pushed her as far as he could into himself just in case Cassandra would notice but he needn't have bothered. 

As Dave moaned in appreciation of Cassandra's oral skills, Katie was living a nightmare. All around her there was saliva, precum, and the sound of her best friend's slurping. She knew how much Cassandra loved giving blowjobs, but she'd never have believed Cassandra would continue no matter how loudly she screamed at first. Now it was a struggle to breath at all as the amount of fluids around her steadily increased and every time the massive cock that held her was shoved down Cassandra's throat Katie was constricted even more. 

Dave took another sip of his scotch. Elle's tiny body pressed briefly against his lips as she couldn't fight the flow of fluid. He was tempted, but kept his stirrer in the drink for a little longer. 

While Cassandra continued doing her best to inhale his cock, Dave reached into the snack bowl and pulled out a pair of tinies. At half an inch tall they provided a lot of flavor and a wonderful tickle once swallowed, but weren't the best for actually sating hunger. That was okay though, he'd had a fine dinner earlier.

The resort here made wonderful greek salads, especially when he sprinkled in most of a cheerleading squad that had chosen the wrong resort. Their athletic little bodies would give him a good boost of protein when they started breaking down in his body. Assuming they did. Sometimes Dave forgot which setting he used to shrink people. They were great stomach squirmers so far though.

One of his little snacks made her way into his mouth where he sucked on her as though she were a caramel candy. Tinies always had great flavor but these ones at the resort seemed even better than usual. It was probably all the fun that they'd been having that seasoned them somehow. 

"Here," he said to Cassandra. He grabbed her head to keep her from pulling completely off his cock and slid the other tiny into her mouth. Her lust filled mind didn't pause as her tongue slid out to grab what he was offering her. Before she even started to realize her treat was squirming she had maneuvered it to the tip of Dave's cock and used it to shove her tiny cousin straight down her throat. 

Knowing Cassandra had swallowed the tiny so readily was all it took to send Dave over the edge. He grabbed her by the pigtails and pulled her down on his cock until he felt her nose pushed against his skin. With a groan he released his seed and topper straight down her throat. She swallowed reflexively, which felt wonderful to Dave. As he came he swallowed the tiny he had been sucking on in a moment of euphoric pleasure.

The topper did its job well; as he began to cum the initial release was delayed a few moments. Dave got a rush from the feeling of power that a life had been given just to make his orgasm a little stronger. When he finally exploded down Cassandra's throat it was one of the strongest orgasms of his life. 

When he was done he held Cassandra down. In her drunken state she barely realized that she was running out of air. When she did her throat began spasming around Dave's cock, milking out every last bit of cum. Dave's eyes rolled in his head as he saved the feeling. Her hands reached for his as he held down her head but he easily overpowered the girl. 

After prolonging his pleasure for almost another minute, Cassandra finally ran out of air. When Dave felt her stop struggling he released her and she immediately fell backward. The feeling of the cool ocean air on his cock was a pleasant contrast to the heat of her throat.

Leaving Cassandra there for now Dave leaned back and caught his breath. His stomach tingled nicely with the addition of another tiny. Without looking he picked up his scotch and finished it off, letting the stirrer fall into his mouth this time as well.

Enjoying the taste of scotch that came with her struggling little body, Dave walked to the shower.

**

In the morning Cassandra woke up naked. This didn't concern her much, nor did her sore throat. Her tummy was gurgling a little but it was pleasant somehow. The light from the rising sun illuminate the room she was in nicely, but her hangover was clearly throwing off her vision.

The bed she was on was warm and soft, and somewhere close by the man she'd spent the night with must have been making pancakes. But the world just seemed off to her as she sat up. Everything was just too far away.

Then her hand sank through the mattress she was on, releasing heat and feeling like she'd pushed her hand into a loaf of bread.

"Oh shit," she said to herself. 

Just as her hungover mind was putting together the pieces, Dave began slathering his breakfast with butter. Humming to himself he used the back of a spoon to spread butter evenly on the pancake with Cassandra on it. 

She'd really woken up at just the perfect time, he though. When he'd covered the pancake and her panicking body with butter, he laid another pancake on top of her and repeated the butter. It was almost funny to watch the top pancake barely move in respones to her struggling for her life. 

After pouring syrup on his short stack Dave picked up his plate and coffee and walked to the chair where last night Cassandra had been eagerly devouring his manhood. While watching the waves calmly roll against the shore, he started to eat his breakfast. The pancake cut easily with the side of his fork, revealing a flailing arm that thrust its way toward freedom as he pulled aside his first bite.

This is the life, he thought as the first piece of pancake entered his mouth. In the distance a sailboat lazily headed west. Dave sipped his coffee and let out a contented sigh before returning to his pancakes.

Thailand Hiking by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This chapter doesn't have much sexual content. Just a guy enjoying a hike and some casual use of tinies.

"It's gonna be hard to beat this view," Dave said, mostly to himself. 


It was a little muggy in the mountains where he currently was; Thailand was just a humid country he'd come to find out. For the past two days he'd been backpacking his way between two small villages, having taken a train to the first and planning on using the train station at the second to return to Bangkok when he got there later today. Hopefully later today.

Dave was just shy of six foot tall so he tended to walk fast, but he hadn't done such a strenuous hike before. He had good clothes for it though, he'd ran into a pack of hikers on the train on the way here. One of the men's clothes had fit him just fine which was a nice surprise.

A nice surprise for Dave, that is.

When he'd spied the group of five on the train he'd sat near enough to them to hear they essentially had the same plan. And when two of the three girls had gotten up to use the restroom, so had he. After making sure his shrink-ray was set correctly, he'd ended up stripping the two half-inch tall women of their clothes and slipping them into his water bottle before he placed the filter back in. 

They didn't add much flavor, but it was just satisfying for him to know they were in there. That and it was a good reminder of what he could accomplish when he remembered to use the proper settings. Now he had two practically immortal women that would make interesting ice cubes when he got back to civilization.

When the third girl had gone to check on her friends, Dave gained a little underwear pet. This one was a little larger than he cared for, but when she shrank to an inch tall the brunette made a great testicle massager. She'd been doing well this entire trip, especially in the evening when he needed someone to rub against his manhood. If he had been paying her, she'd get a raise.

The two men in the group hadn't fared as well, as far as Dave knew. Each had been tossed out the window of the moving train at around one-quarter inch height. If they were lucky the fall would have killed them. If not they would be some animal's snack by now.

"Wait, I didn't change settings back to normal durability!" Dave said aloud as he stood on the mountainside. "I hope they enjoy being eaten and crapped out for the next twenty years."

He laughed to himself lightly and took another swig from his bottle. There was a satisfying *cling!* as one of the girls hit the side during the movement. Then he replaced it on his backpack. 

Dave slipped one hand into his pants and adjusted himself. His massager had slipped downward on the last hill, and while he didnt mind her squirming struggles against his backdoor, he knew which one he preferred. Tucking her safely between his shaft and his balls, he pulled his hand free and started hiking once more.

An hour later he entered his destination village. Some of the locals waved to him, but most ignored him. Dave was never able to pronounce its name, but this town of five thousand was about as big as it got this far into the mountains and they were used to the hiking tourists. Luckily for him there was only one real destination in town that all roads led to, and in a few minutes he had found the train station.

Once on board and seated in the near-empty car, Dave pulled the unlucky girl out of his underwear, and dumped the two tinier women from his empty water bottle into his palm. After placing his backpack into an overhead bin he stepped into the dinner cart. He flashed his golden all-expenses ticket to the cashier, who waved him forward with a smile.

"Gotta love this hospitality," Dave said to himself. 

He stopped at the coffee station and pulled out a large cup. From his cupped hand he first dropped in the three tiny women, then spooned in enough sugar to half-submerge the smaller women and followed it with two pumps of the concentrated creamer. By now the women had recovered from being disoriented enough to realize what was about to happen.

Humming to himself as tiny screams were faintly audible, he picked out a dark roast coffee and lightly swirled the cup to get his additives mixing lightly. Then he put the cup under the spigot. The screams intensified momentarily until the sound of coffee being dispensed drowned them out. 

Once the cup was almost full he turned off the spigot and put a lid on the cup just as the first of his little stirrers surfaced. The little blonde was screaming in panic as the heat burned her, causing her immense pain but no real damage, as he slid his hand around the rim of the cup to make sure it was sealed completely. 

Nodding politely to the cashier, who wished him a pleasant ride, Dave returned to his seat.

An hour later, Dave's train was pulling into the station at Bangkok. Giving his cup a little extra swirl, he raised it up to his lips on last time. It took a bit of shaking, but all three tinies fell into his mouth with the last of the sugar.

Tucking them into his cheek, Dave grabbed his backpack from overhead. He smiled at the attendant that walked by, gathering the last of the trash and his now empty coffee cup. With a practiced tongue he took one of the smaller tinies from his cheek and sucked the sugar off of her before he swallowed her down. 

As the train rolled to a stop, he moved the larger tiny onto his tongue and sucked her down as well. He kept the smaller tiny in his mouth, sucking on her as she panicked and fairly certain she came as he rubbed his massive tongue between her legs, through the entire cab ride back to his hotel room. 

Once he was there he tossed his backpack onto the bed and walked to the mini kitchen. Here there was a small mason jar, previously meant for herbs and seasonings, tucked away behind a six-pack of beer in his refrigerator. Inside tiny women were piled on one another, there simply wasn't enough room in it for all of them. 

Unscrewing the lid, Dave leaned over it as the women screamed at the sight of his massive form. After admiring his collection for a moment, Dave opened his mouth and flicked his latest addition into the little jar. She landed on a petite form, Dave thought it was Peru's souvenir, then Dave unceremoniously screwed the lid back on and replaced the jar.

Leaving the jar where it was, Dave grabbed a beer before shutting the door. He popped it open with one hand while another opened a drawer. From within he grabbed a handful of quarter-inch former concert-goers and slipped them into his beer without giving them a second look.

"Shower beer," he said to himself in a singsong voice as he walked to the bathroom. Bangkok was one heck of a city.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be quite exciting as Dave explores the nightlife of Paris!

Paris's Club Zero by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Dave has made it to Paris and is enjoying the nightlife!

The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower had been magnificent. Seeing Paris swirl around him from the top of l'Arc de Triomphe had been incredible. The Moulin Rouge had been underwhelming to Dave, but the crepe shop half a block away had made up for it. They made a great Nutella and Banana crepe, which he'd perfectly seasoned with the former occupants of a tour bus. It had needed some crunch.

But none of those views beat what Dave was seeing right now. Money had gotten Dave a lot of things. A round-the-world non-stop vacation, VIP treatment everywhere he went. A yacht that he barely used, a massive house that he'd get back to eventually. 

Paris's number one benefit to having more money than one could count? VIP entrance into Zero, a club so exclusive it moved weekly and only advertised by word of mouth.

Dave had been lucky enough to meet one of the dancers at another club the night before. For once he had shown restraint in shrinking her down to play with, and she'd been impressed enough with his nigh-bottomless wallet to let him know where Zero would be tonight.

That's as far as his restraint went. As pretty as she was, as good a dancer as she was, she'd made a better snack. It was hard to beat the tingling feeling of someone who was really in shape fighting for their life in Dave's stomach. 

Right now though, that poor dancer was cursing the minute she'd laid eyes on Dave. He had, once again, forgotten to adjust the settings on his shrink ray properly. Yes, she was half an inch tall, but she was also somewhere between nigh-immortal and regular toughness, and stuck in Dave's large intestine.

None of that mattered to Dave, of course. He'd gotten his use out of her.

"This is wild!" Dave said to himself. He could have yelled it to himself and no one else would have heard. There was electronic music pulsing so loud it was hard to believe it wasn't going to bring down the building. 

There must have been some acoustic trickery going on at the bar though; the bartender had no problem his request for a scotch on the rocks. It was good scotch too. Last night's club didn't have any good scotch and he had missed it. 

Turning from the bar Dave found a fairly secluded booth to the side of the main dance floor. It was occupied by what looked like four high school girls who'd snuck out of one of their parent's house, but the club was so crowded no one noticed when they all vanished as Dave scooted himself into their spots. After casually scooping up their tiny confused forms, here he took in as much of the scene as he could.

A huge crowd of people of all ages, from the middle aged to the probably-not-legal, was dancing like mad on the dance floor. At intervals around it, there were very large martini glasses where beautiful and barely dressed women were performing various dances and sexual mini-shows. As he watched, one skinny blonde was wowing a group of young men with what she could do with a ping-pong ball.

Grinning at the sight, Dave took another sip of scotch while he casually tore the thin dance clothes off the young women. He'd remembered before he left his hotel room to turn the shrink ray down to twice normal toughness, so while he could certainly harm these ones if he wasn't careful, it was unlikely. At this toughness they could handle a light stomping and last maybe an hour in the stomach, which was perfect.

One of the girls got dropped into his scotch; since he'd discovered this use in the Caribbean it was hard for Dave to stop. He'd used it in soup too, though those girls he'd forgotten to make tougher. They made a great accompaniment in chili though.

As he stripped the girls he dropped the rest in a bowl that had perhaps held peanuts earlier. Just as he dropped the last one in, a young barely-dressed brunette slid into the booth next to him. Maybe she was a little drunk. Maybe she was a little high. But she didn't notice the stirrer in his drink when she picked it up to take a dainty, vaguely seductive sip. It was hard to notice what she was doing with her mouth when the rest of her was barely covered with a neon-yellow g-string and bra that could barely count as clothing.

"Hey big guy," she said to Dave as she ran a hand through his blonde hair. With her this close to him Dave had a hard time thinking straight. That was her goal, of course. Clubs like this didn't just make their money on drinks and entrance fees.

After a brief conversation where Grace made some very good points with her hand down Dave's pants, somehow not feeling the girl from the crepe shop massaging his testicles with her fearful movements, Dave agreed to go to a back room with her. It would've been hard not to agree with her even if he didn't have plans she wasn't aware of. The three girls who hadn't been dropped into his drink were stuffed into his pocket absentmindedly.

Unfortunately for the oldest and tallest of them (though that wasn't saying much at half an inch) her head caught on a stray thread and couldn't resist the force of Dave's massive hand. There was a *snap* sound that couldn't be heard above the music, and her limp body was stuck between her two friends that suddenly realized their situation was even worse than they'd thought.

The back rooms of the club weren't nearly as loud as the rest of the club, which was good. The rooms all had doors, classier than some he'd been to that only had heavy curtains, and there was the distinct sound of sex coming from behind all of them. Grace giggled as they passed by one of them where, apparently, the girl on the other side was being rammed against the door.

In their own room though, Grace was happy to start out with a dance. She pushed Dave back onto a couch that smelled faintly of sanitizer and straddled him.

"Before we get going," Dave said to her. She leaned forward and breathed into his ear, then leaned upward pushing her barely covered crotch against his. Dave pulled a stack of bills from his back pocket and showed it to her. Grace's eyes went wide. He was easily offering her six month's rent.

"I'm gonna show you something wild, and you're gonna keep quiet about it outside this room," Dave told her. Grace just let out a throaty laugh and plucked the cash out of his hand. It went into a drawer on the side table, next to a box of condoms that she ignored for her new special customer.

She dismounted Dave and stepped to a little platform a few feet away with a pole extending from the floor to the ceiling. When she did, Dave drained the rest of his scotch in one gulp, but kept himself from swallowing his stirrer, who was going to miss her Geometry exam in the morning. Then he slipped the other three girls out of his pocket before he took his jeans off. When he noticed one of them wasn't moving he casually grabbed her body and dropped it on the floor before kicking it under the couch without a second thought.

Grace stopped mid pole-grind to lean forward with a look of fascination. 

"Are those-" she started to ask. 

Dave kept undressing and pulled out the tiny crepe girl before she could fall on the ground. He was already full erect, eight inches that seemed like a train car to the shrunken women, and sat the unfortunate girl on top of his shaft.

"They're just toys now," Dave said. Grace didn't seem to sure about what he said, but after her eyes flickered to the table drawer that held a massive amount of cash she got the hint. 

Crawling forward on her hands and knees, Grace kept her eyes locked on the tiny redhead that was struggling to not fall off of Dave's engorged cock. Carefully he sat down, and Grace took his shaft in one of her dainty hands. The tiny girl must have had some idea of what was about to happen, because she started crawling away from the head of his penis toward the base.

With another girl it may have helped. But Grace hadn't had a gag reflex in years. She lightly licked the tip of Dave's penis, watching with a perverted smile as her tiny treat was trying to escape. Then she opened her mouth wide and put the head in her mouth.

The tiny looked behind her just in time to see Grace's massive lips seal around the penis she was crawling on. With a tiny squeak of fear she tried to crawl faster, but fear of falling slowed down her movements. Grace pushed her head forward, letting more of the massive penis enter her mouth. 

From their spot on the table, the two surviving high school girls looked on, horrified. Their night of partying had become a living nightmare. First the shrinking, then Francis being casually killed, now this? If they hadn't already been half drunk they could have gone insane from the sight of Grace happily accepting more of Dave's cock into her mouth than either of them could have managed on their best day.

But the worst part was when they saw the tiny's feet touch Grace's lips. At that they swore they heard a faint giggle from the giantess stripper, just before she grabbed Dave's hips and pulled herself forward until her nose touched his skin. There was a brief moment where the tiny could have escaped. Very brief. Instead Grace's lips overwhelmed her and she disappeared into her mouth.

Dave's hands grabbed the back of Grace's head and guided her as she gave him a blowjob with the panicking tiny in her mouth. Grace hadn't experienced anything remotely like this in her life, and she was going to make the best of it. 

"Pull off," Dave said quietly to her, and she did. The crepe girl stayed in her mouth, and Dave opened his to show her the tiny girl that had been stirring his drink minutes before. If Grace had thought she was wet before, now she was soaked. Before she realized what she was doing, she peeled off her g-string.

"Wait," Dave said, indicating the two tinies left on the table. When they realized their turn was coming, each panicked and took off running. A giggling Grace caught them easily. She deposited them into Dave's waiting hand.

"Bend over," he told Grace, and she did. It was a beautiful sight, if this girl had wanted to there was a modeling job available anywhere she wanted.

But for now....Dave rested his cock against one of her buttcheeks as he took one of the half inch girls between his pointer finger and his thumb. With his other hand he parted Grace's cheeks a little wider and pushed the girl against Grace's beautiful pucker. The tiny panicked, of course, but Grace was close to cumming and she had barely been touched yet. She relaxed just a little, and Dave took the opportunity to shove the poor high schooler inside Grace's rectum all the way to the second knuckle. 

Grace loved it. She knew what happened and feeling the girl squirming inside her ass was like the world's greatest vibrator. Which is why she started cumming as soon as she felt Dave repeat the process with the last girl in her pussy. As soon as she felt the little girl get inserted she came hard, and without thinking bit down on the girl in her mouth. There was a brief moment of resistance as the crepe girl's leg resisted the pressure, then a burst of bright salty flavor. 

In the middle of her orgasm without thinking she maneuvered the rest of the crepe girl to the back of her mouth and swallowed hard. Knowing what she'd done only intensified her orgasm, and when Dave slid himself inside her she began cumming uncontrollably.

Dave, on the other hand, only knew that her pussy was far tighter than he'd expected, and the little girl inside was doing a wonderful job of stimulating them both. Grace was reduced to faint moaning as Dave drove himself into her repeatedly.

It wasn't long before he felt himself get close.

"Turn around!" he shouted at Grace as he pulled out quickly. She knew what to do and turned around quickly, getting on her knees. Dave spit the little girl in his mouth onto his hand, and Grace opened wide to accepted her into her own mouth. Seeing the little girl get on her knees with outstretched arms, begging for mercy was all that Dave could handle.

He erupted into Grace's mouth, the first shot striking the shrunken girl in the face and knocking her over. He didn't see where the rest went as Grace locked her lips around his tip and he kept stroking. Usually he liked to cum as deep in a girl as he could get, but this was worth it.

After what seemed like an eternity of a wonderful orgasm, Dave pulled his cock back from her mouth. Grace giggled and opened her mouth, showing him the cum covered tiny inside. Still clinging to some hope, the girl struggled toward the light of Grace's open lips. Then Grace took away her hope, closed her lips, and swallowed hard.

Dave just smiled as he cleaned his cock with her tongue, then sat down on the couch.

Grace did too, catching her breath. Her hands went below her waist where Dave couldn't see and after a minute of playing, where Grace most definitely came again, both hands came back up with a tiny in them. How she'd gotten the one out of her ass Dave wasn't sure, but that was okay. Now he had less complications to worry about.

He took the two tiny girls from Grace and sat them on the table. Then he leaned toward Grace and gave her a deep kiss. She was just as good a kisser as she was a lay, and she didn't notice when Dave fished his shrinkray out of his discarded pants pocket. He made sure to pull his tongue out of her mouth as she shrank. There was a brief squeak of confusion, then suddenly she was an inch tall on the couch. 

Dave couldn't hear what she was yelling, but it didn't matter. He sat her on the table with the other two girls as he got dressed. Before he could forget, he retrieved the wad of bills from the drawer next to the couch. 

After cinching up his belt, he grabbed the tiny Grace and jammed her into the tiny pill carrier he had attached to his keys. She was a little large for it, but with a little wiggling he got her in. Hopefully she hadn't tried to escape as he was screwing the lid back on, but he'd find out when he got back to the hotel.

The other two girls he simply picked up and slipped into his pocket as he exited the room. There was a moment where his eyes adjusted to the brighter lights of the hallway, then he headed back to the dance floor.

"It's gonna be a great night," Dave said to himself as another bartender slid him a scotch, neat. One of the remaining girls got dropped in without a second though as Dave surveyed the booths for another easy mark. The scotch went down smooth as he made eye contact with one of the dancers in the giant martini glasses. She gave him a smile and a cute wave before moving on.

"Oh yeah, that's a sign," Dave thought. Martini and her, after this scotch.

The Mountain Lodge by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Dave has fun with some friendly locals

It was amazing how much the world could vary from climate to climate and country to country, Dave thought to himself. Over the past several years he'd seen a lot of the world, from the Caribbean islands to resorts in southern Asia and historical Europe.

One setting he hadn't spent a lot of time in was anywhere cold.

This was due to a couple of reasons that John wouldn't have had any problem admitting. First and foremost was that he had been born and raised in Alaska so he didn't have much desire to see any more snow. The second was he preferred anywhere where he could get away with not wearing much clothing. Dave wasn't a nudist except in his hotel rooms, but layering up just wasn't something he liked to do.

"Glad I made an exception," he said aloud as he looked out through the window that made up the southern window in his hotel suite. Through it he had a perfect view of the Alps just a day after a gentle snowstorm had dusted its magnificent peaks. It also helped that his suite was kept warm with a large fireplace burning in the center of the large main room.

He'd been a lot of places, but this was just pure comfort. 

"Can you believe this view?" he said to the young woman struggling to stay afloat in his mug of hot chocolate. The heavy cream actually made it easier for her to float, though occasionally a chunk of chocolate threatened to pull her naked body under.

It was a rhetorical question of course, but John nodded in agreement to whatever she shouted up to him. He would've had difficulty hearing her tiny voice even if he'd been listening. And that was assuming she was even yelling in English. 

Though Dave traveled alone, her company had been nice as she happily showed him around the village near the ski lodge where he'd taken residency for however long he desired.

All the locals had been quite friendly, but Anya took the cake. Maybe they just wanted to keep the ski lodge residents happy, or maybe they were just genuinely nice people.

They knew the private lodges, which were really a series of several fancy cabins loosely connected to a central hospitality center for the rich, were their primary income.

Anya had taken him through the only coffee shop, where he'd gotten a bag of the local brew and an eclair. The eclair was good, but when Anya wasn't looking he'd shrunk the barista down so that she would fit neatly in the creme-filled treat. For once he'd remembered to lower the toughness rating on his shrink ray and got to enjoy the contrast between the sweet vanilla creme and the tiny girl's saltiness. John wasn't always a chew-your-food kinda guy, but sometimes tinies were the perfect compliment.

"Eclairs and pancakes," he had said to himself as he had slipped the rest of the barista and her quite excellent eclair into his mouth. 

"You like pancakes?" Anya had replied as he chewed up one of her friends from high school. Dave nodded as he finished and she replied by pointing out the only restaurant in town that did breakfast. Apart from cabin service at the lodges of course. He smiled as he gulped down his treat and assured her he'd have to check that place out in the morning.

Together they'd gone through the local general store where he'd gotten a few provisions and picked up three local schoolgirls. Anya didn't notice of course. The beautiful six-foot tall blonde was very nice, but she wasn't very observant. The schoolgirls found themselves dropped into his satchel before they'd even realized what had happened.

When Anya introduced him to the local masseuse John had started suspecting that she was walking him through the local businesses to get him to spend his money. Maybe on purpose, maybe inadvertently. He had a hard time believing someone as sweet as Anya would only lead him around to get him to spend his money. Not that spending money was any issue for him of course. 

The masseuse had been wonderful though; of course she came up to his lodge. It was only a five minute drive up a short winding road and she'd insisted on coming up and working on his shoulders. John didn't protest of course. Her rate was completely fair and her hands had been amazing.

They were still amazing. Once she'd announced his hour and a half were up he'd pulled his shrink ray from his pants pocket instead of his wallet. Now she was admirably massaging his stomach. Soon she'd be massaging his intestines, and if she was lucky he'd remember to save her from being flushed down the toilet in the morning. As terrible as Dave could be to his tinies, being borderline immortal and permanently frozen in the sewage here would have been worse.

Dave stopped himself from reminiscing about the town. Was it even reminiscing if it all happened earlier today? Who am I even thinking all this for?

Anya screamed something again as he took another sip of his hot chocolate. He licked his lips clean of the excellent dark chocolate. Dave held the cup up to his nose and took a deep breath as Anya desperately tried to swim up the sides of the mug to freedom.

Rising from his recliner, he sat down the mug with a content sigh and walked into the kitchen. On the counter he hadd spread out a few belongings that were important to him, and he grabbed a small mason jar. He'd gotten this jar on his very first trip to Mexico. 

Supposedly the seller had made it herself. It was a nice jar, but Dave hadn't believed her then and he still didn't. But it did give him an idea for worldwise souvenirs. The older mexican woman had made her way into the jar at an inch tall, and at every destination he'd added another woman. Or girl. He wasn't picky.

From his satchel he produced one of the schoolgirls he'd picked up at the grocery store and dropped her into the jar. She landed squarely on the dancer he'd had fun with in Paris. There wasn't enough room for them all to touch the bottom, so now it was just a pile of naked bodies squirming on one another.

"Looking good ladies!" he said to the jar. Of course he didn't particularly care for their response, so he screwed the lid back on before he could spill his souvenirs. Then he slid the jar into the refrigerator behind a six-pack of beer. He may have been proud of his collection but he wasn't stupid. You don't leave something that valuable just lying around.

Plucking the other two girls out of his satchel he held them idly in one hand while he picked up a travel sized of lubricant. He set them all on the little side table next to his leather recliner and took off his pants, underwear, and shirt. The girls were already screaming as they struggled to understand their situation, and Anya of course was enjoying her hot chocolate bath. 

Not that Dave cared about their panic. Their screams were just cute little squeaks to his ears. His toys could do what they wished; when he wanted to use them he wanted regardless of their struggles. Or usually in concert with their struggles.

Sitting in his recliner he adjusted his growing manhood so that it hung comfortably between his legs. On the sidetable opposite his toys he turned on his computer and navigated to his favorite porn site. At some point he intended to open an adult film studio just for his fetish, but that would have to wait until he eventually got tired of traveling.

As he watched a petite girl 'accidentally' walk into a men's locker room he finished his hot chocolate with a big gulp. Dave was careful not to swallow Anya. Instead he sucked hard on her and licked off as much chocolate as he could before he spat her onto his hand and dropped her onto the table next to the girls she occasionally watched play volleyball.

"Here's the deal ladies," he said to them as he stroked himself to his full eight inches. "One of you is going to massage my prostate, one is going to be playing in my ballsack, and one of you gets to take a break until tomorrow morning."

The girl on the computer was hiding in knee-high locker while a black man's massive penis floated inches from her face, and the girls on the table looked at each other in confusion. While Anya rapidly yelled at him and them, apparently those two didn't speak English, Dave said "You've got ten seconds to decide or you're all playing prostate hockey."

At this, Anya stopped trying to translate. She'd been shrunk slightly larger than her two companions, and she showed how useful that was by punching one of them in the side of the head. The poor girl went down hard, dazed but not truly harmed, and the other one jumped on Anya's back. 

"Ass it is!" Dave said as the other two tinies kept fighting. He picked up the inch-tall former class officer and smeared her with some lubricant. Sliding down a little further in the recliner, he slipped her through his anus with a pracaticed movement just as she started to come to her senses.

Dave sighed contently as she started fighting the walls of his rectum while he sat further back up in the chair. She hadn't found his prostate yet, but she would. 

On the side table Anya had overpowered the other poor schoolgirl, and Dave pulled her out from under Anya. A quick zap from his shrink ray brought her down to a quarter-inch tall. Anya looked on in horror, both at what she had done to the girls she knew, and what she knew was about to happen.

With a smile Dave dropped a glob of lube on the girl and carefully positioned her at his urethra. He was getting more used to cock vore, so he simply pushed the girl inside his cock. Against everything science told him, the girl started sliding straight into his cock. 

With his hand lightly wrapped around his member he felt her bulge slide further and further down his cock until it vanished. Then after a moment he felt something vibrating lightly in his testicles. The first time he had done this he had been scared the tiny wouldn't come out, and while that would have felt amazing forever, she'd come out straight into one of her friend's mouths.

Remembering that moment, Dave smiled and started stroking himself. On screen the girl had snuck further into the locker room where a black man had caught her slipping out a window and was happily planting his cock into her asshole. The poor girl had picked a window she couldn't quite fit through.

While he pleasured himself faster and faster his toys unintentionally synchronized their actions; his backdoor buddy was unintentionally trying to climb his prostate while his ball bouncer rapidly ran in panicked circles.

Anya looked on in horror, knowing where her friends had gone. The massive hand stroked up and down, up and down the bus-sized cock that had just swallowed one of her friends. It sped up and moved faster and faster until it was just a blur. 

Then Dave slipped off one of his socks and aimed his leaking cock straight at it. His hand grabbed Anya and held her against his cock as he approached his climax. 

With a groan Dave came, and Anya felt her friend slide up through the cock, heard her distant scream through the moving wave of searing hot skin. He shot his load and the schoolgirl onto the sock in huge squirts of semen. Some of it leaked onto Anya as he slowed his stroking, milking himself dry. 

When he was done he looked at Anya and made a face when he saw she was sticky. Without a second thought Dave dropped her onto the sock where she landed in a pool of cum next to his crying ball bounce. Covered in semen she looked up at Dave and pushed in vain against the sock as he folded it over the two girls.

On the computer screen the teen girl was getting reamed by her third massive cock. The first man had finished on her back, then let his friends know about the living fleshlight back by the janitor's closet.

His prostate toy kept stimulating him even though he had already came, and Dave let her. It felt nice even if he was spent. The wadded up sock he tossed into the kitchen sink. It actually landed on the counter, but when he put his mug in the sink he knocked the sock in as well. 


He was satisfied, for now, and didn't feel like dealing with the two tinies. No way could they climb the walls of the sink. 

Dave dimmed the lights and closed the curtains as his prostate toy kept going her work. Despite her best efforts Dave knew that he wasn't going to get erect again tonight. Pulling the covers over himself Dave relaxed into bed and was asleep before he knew it.

Annie struggled in the darkness of the giant's colon. The world kept shifting and she couldn't get her bearings. There was only one landmark she could find, a slightly more solid part of him that she couldn't think of to name, and the only thing that occured to her as she panicked was to hit it in the hopes that it may hurt enough that he would let her out.

As he slept Dave dreamt a wonderful dream about a girl in the Caribbean he once knew. She'd been wonderful with her throat, and even better covered in maple syrup. Though he didn't notice, his cock grew hard and leaked some precum twice that night as his prostate toy tirelessly pounded at what she thought was a tender point.

The View at Machu Pichu by Thatgirlyouknow

“This view is amazing,” Dave said as he leaned against one of the ancient edifices on the top of the mountain. It was hard to beat, really. He’d seen a lot of things during his extended vacation but he’d rarely seen anything like this.

From the top of the mountain Dave could see forest stretching in every direction. He’d found a fairly isolated spot near the outskirts of Machu Pichu, the stone village hidden deep in the forests of Peru, to get this view. His tour group wasn’t an issue anymore, and without them making noise and taking their own pictures the village was actually quite calm.

For Dave at least. The rest of the tour group was less happy.

As he looked out over the Andes mountains, he was enjoying a surprisingly good blowjob from one of the girls in the tour group. The hike to Machu Pichu had been long, and he’d had more than enough time to hit it off with this little Spanish gal. Her dark skin and hair had first attracted him, but she’d seen something similar in him. The hike had been more about teasing him than actually getting to Machu Pichu for her.

Of course, it helped that Dave had been sneakily spraying some highly illegal pheromones in her direction. If they’d passed a horse she would’ve been on her knees in front of it in moments.

She hadn’t noticed as the tour group went missing, one by one, in the city itself. Like everyone else they were too amazed at the architecture and the massive view of endless forests to catch on as their numbers dwindled.

Dave just rolled his eyes as one by one the tour goers were shrank and deposited into the breast pocket of his sweaty t-shirt. Then he’d carefully maneuvered his little Spanish tease to this isolated spot. Giggling she’d look around to make sure they wouldn’t be caught before fishing his rod out of his pants and engulfing it in her hot warm mouth.

She hadn’t even slowed down enough to notice the tour guide he’d slid into his urethra. The little guide was in great shape and between the teenager’s tongue and her kicking Dave knew he wouldn’t last long. As he felt his climax approach, Dave had a wonderful idea.

While she was still engrossed in her attempts to take his entire cock down her throat, Dave plotted.

When she felt him get close the girl pulled her mouth off of his cock and instead stroked him rapidly. She looked up to lock eyes with him, otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to miss the screaming blonde tour guide. Covered in precum and saliva the young woman was crying, knowing what was going to happen next in this nightmare.

“Vaya a distancia!” said Carmen as she got out of the way of Dave’s cock.

Dave didn’t speak Spanish, but he got the point. Carefully he pushed his hips forward toward the cliff that he was leaning near. The girl stroked him and fondled his testicles as she looked outward. Tiny screams were inaudible over the sound of stroking.

Then with a groan Dave came. The first spurt, and the tour guide, were shot out over the side. It was quite a fall for her and Dave lost sight of the shot as he followed it with three more. Unknown to Dave, the tour guide landed with a *splat!* two hundred meters below the couple. The dark-haired teenager made sure to clean him off with her tongue when she was done.

Then, giggling, she helped him pull up his pants and said something in Spanish that Dave didn’t understand. He got the point though when she pulled him with her to get back to where the tour group was supposed to be.

“Donde están?” she said aloud as it became obvious the ruins were deserted except for her, Dave, and the tour group in his pocket.

Dave didn’t even bother to answer her. Instead he plucked three of the tinies from his pocket and sat them on a stone outcropping that at one point in time may have been a bench. The tinies scattered away from him, naked and scared.

“Um, aqui?” Dave said to Carmen as he pointed to the tinies.

Her eyes widened as she saw the tinies on the bench. They were jumping up and down, waving their arms to get her attention. Luckily for Dave their cries for help sounded more like distant squeaks; there was no way Carmen would catch on to what had happened until Dave wanted her to.

She said something rapidly in Spanish, then knelt in front of the bench. It was just the right height that her face was only an inch or two above the shrunken people. The tinies ran toward her face, only knowing enough to stay away from Dave. There was a long moment of confusion as Carmen looked down at them, then back to Dave, uncertain of what they should do.

A sly smile came across her face, one that Dave hoped he would see.

“Eat one,” Dave told her. Only one of the tinies spoke English apparently, because that one took off running.

Dave knelt next to Carmen and with one hand herded the runner back toward his Spanish liaison. His other hand slid down the front of her short jean shorts as she was distracted. She was wet, either from the blowjob or the tinies, but she didn’t try to stop Dave. If anything, the look on her face said she welcomed the touch despite the audience.

Something in Spanish passed through her lips, a long sigh punctuated by gasps as Dave stroked her clit. Dave leaned in next to her, breathed heavily in her ear. And pushed a tiny closer to her lips.

Carmen looked at Dave with lust in her eyes, then tipped her head down to engulf the tiny. There was a brief scream as the tiny realized what was coming, but there wasn’t enough time for him to escape the giantess. Carmen tipped her head back as she swallowed the tiny and a flutter of pleasure ran through her entire body.

Without a second though, Carmen lowered her shorts and rotated her hips to give Dave access. With a quick hand movement while she wasn’t watching, Dave dropped several more tinies onto the stone bench. When she looked back after getting into position, she said with a smile “Hay más!”

Another tiny got licked up as Dave penetrated her from behind. She moaned with her mouth full, then swallowed loudly. The rest of the tinies tried to run, but Carmen spread her arms out along the bench to keep them from running far, pressing her breasts through her thin shirt into the stone bench. When Dave slid all the way into the hilt, she let out a cry of satisfaction and tossed another screaming tiny into her mouth.

“Oh look, another one!” Dave said in a terrible poker voice as he held up a tiny. Carmen turned and saw the latest tiny Dave had plucked from his shirt pocket but turned back forward as he thrust into her again. She wasn’t interested in where it had come from, but she knew what guys were like. So she wasn’t surprised when she felt something wriggling against her backdoor.

The tiny slid right into her asshole, to Dave’s endless fascination. Even after years of playing with tinies by himself and with others, there was something special about watching an asshole devour a living being. He rammed into her harder as he watched her slip tiny after tiny into her mouth.

Then her moans got louder, faster, more urgent. With a scream that deafened the remaining tinies, Carmen came. Her pussy clamped down on Dave’s cock, and he kept pumping. If he hadn’t came a few minutes earlier it would have set him off. As it was, he was approaching a second orgasm.

When Carmen’s spasming slowed, Dave pulled out of her. She spun around to stick his cock in her mouth like she thought he wanted, but instead he sat on the stone bench. One of the tinies was smashed by his ass cheek, but he wasn’t worried about that. There were two left on the bench and probably ten in his pocket still.

Carmen knelt in front of him, but he held a finger in front of her face to tell her to slow down as she started to go down on him again. Then he put a hand on her shoulder and lightly tapped her with his shrink-ray.

She screamed as she realized what was happening and looked up at Dave with a look of utter betrayal. There was just enough time for Dave to take in that look and smile before she landed in his hand at one-quarter inch tall. He didn’t bother to hold her up to his eye to see her reaction; he’d gotten everything he wanted out of her.

Almost.

Briefly he slid her up and down the bottom of his shaft, covering her in her own juices, before bringing her to his tip. With a groan of pleasure he slipped the tiny into his urethra, easily pushing her all the way in. She may have been slightly too small to be good as a topper, but she was also a little too large to be quickly cockvored. Dave was surprised at how good it felt to feel her sliding down his shaft at half the speed he was used to.

“I think I made you a little too small!” he told Carmen as he stroked himself while he walked back to where he’d enjoyed the view earlier.

Looking out over the forested mountains Dave felt more relaxed than he had in a long time. Since he was already so close to cumming he didn’t bother to edge himself; instead he pumped his shaft quickly before Carmen could slide much further down his rod.

“Enjoy the view!” he said as he felt himself reach the end. There was the buildup of pressure, the tightening of his testicles, and he felt Carmen’s pleasurable path down his shaft rapidly reverse course.

With a yell Dave came again, shooting Carmen along with a load of his semen of the edge of the same cliff he’d sent another tiny and load down before. Since Carmen acted as a mini-cork his orgasm was intense and his first blast launched further than before. If he’d been keeping track, he would have been pleased to find that Carmen landed even further away than the first tiny at two hundred and three meters away.

As it was, he was happily spent. Dave took a moment to catch his breath, then walked back to the square where he’d fucked Carmen in multiple ways. He made sure to shake his pants lest there be any bugs in them before putting them on. Then he double checked the tinies in his shirt pocket.

“Only four left,” he said, annoyed. “That little toy ate more than I thought she would!”

Just as he said that, Dave saw movement in the distance. There, on the same trail he’d hiked in on, another hiking group was approaching.

“Oh good, snacks!” Dave said as he double checked the settings on his shrink ray. Satisfied, he walked toward the group in the distance.

***

Evan looked on as the giant walked away, stunned at what had just happened but happy to be alive. Not far from him a woman who had introduced herself as Daisy was equally stunned. They were both naked, but at this point too much had occurred for that to be a concern.

“What do we do now?” Evan asked Daisy, looking over the edge of the stone they had been put on.

They’d been lucky enough to not be eaten by Carmen in her coital feeding frenzy, but now they were stuck. Daisy came next to him and peered over the edge herself.

“I think we’re fucked,” she said to him.

Unseen behind them both, a young Puma heard its tiny prey squeaking back and forth to each other. Now that the larger had moved on, it was happy to move in.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8536