Blast From The Past by Flagpole_Sitta97
Summary: Anthony was going to be big news worldwide when he was born due to being born smaller than normal, but he was overshadowed by the Watergate scandal. Years later he meets a girl on vacation in California who agrees to take him to go live with her family in Texas. About 5 years later, she takes him to go live with her in Tampa.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 28580 Read: 70879 Published: July 20 2019 Updated: August 12 2019
Story Notes:
I deleted my last story since I felt it got off on the wrong foot, I deeply regret that now but oh well, what's done is done. All stories are set in the same universe unless I say it's not.

1. When We First Met by Flagpole_Sitta97

2. 5 Years Later by Flagpole_Sitta97

3. Brian's Place by Flagpole_Sitta97

4. Inside Kate by Flagpole_Sitta97

5. Take Your Shrunken Guy Friend To Work by Flagpole_Sitta97

6. Carly by Flagpole_Sitta97

7. The Suburbs by Flagpole_Sitta97

8. A Bellyful of Ravioli by Flagpole_Sitta97

9. Holly by Flagpole_Sitta97

10. The Wrath Of Kate by Flagpole_Sitta97

11. Another Way Out by Flagpole_Sitta97

12. Growing Up by Flagpole_Sitta97

When We First Met by Flagpole_Sitta97
Well, before we start off let me give a bit of a backstory about myself. I was born in the early morning, I don't exactly remember the time. My parents said they couldn't really find me at first and all they heard was a soft crying and screaming sound. Apparently I gave the nurses quite a shock when they saw me. I was oohed and aahed at for awhile in the hospital. Eventually the local newscaster came in and a bunch of cameramen. I wonder why they let so many people see a newborn in the same room, I guess they really didn't care about germs or whatever. It all came to a end when the newscaster got told that he just got news that a group of plumbers just got arrested for planting bugs at the Watergate hotel. Apparently everyone stopped focusing on me and went outside. I was quickly forgotten about.

My parents took me home and treated me like any other child until I was ten. They kicked me out for whatever reason, I never really went to school either. I was homeschooled by my mother until then. I mostly learned everything from experience and some schooling from high schools I've sneaked into around the country. For the last six years I've just been going around the country, trying to figure out life.


Monday, April 11th, 1988

I walk down the side of a highway, it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm walking in the grass near the shoulder for people can't see me. The Semi Trucks rolling by, sounding like a storm to me. I keep walking, but also turning my head to see the cars passing by also. A yuppie in his brand new E-Class Mercedes flies by by me, the song "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" by Wang Chung blasting out of it. Just because I'm shrunk y'know doesn't mean I don't know modern music, I see glimpses of MTV in people's houses and public areas where's there's a TV. I keep walking for about a hour, feeling kinda hungry while I do so. My last meal being yesterday, a whole McDonald's french fry that fell on the floor when I was inside a McDonald's. I didn't eat the part where it touched the floor, just the top.


Eventually I make it into civilization, Redding, California. I notice that you start to see more houses and buildings. The highway becomes wider and more cars seem to be on it. I stop for second and look for a car I could hang onto for I could go into the city. I wait for about 5 minutes, and then I see a 1973 Chevy Nova with Michigan licence plates. I notice it's not going as fast and I run into the road. I almost get ran over by it's tires, I run and grab onto it's hubcap. I flip a couple of times, but I make my way onto the side of the car. I climb onto the hood. I see the driver, but he doesn't seem to notice me. He seems to be in his mid 20s, in a cut off white T-shirt. His dark black hair slightly going down his back. Some stubble on his face but nothing out of the out of the ordinary.


I climb to the other side of the car hood, for he'll have less of chance of noticing me. The man says "Fuck, I'm almost out of gas" I hear him say through the windshield. I feel the car switch through lanes and he turns onto a exit. I try hiding myself by laying down on the hood and trying to blend in with the color beige on the car. The wind has really taken a toll on my hair. The man gets onto the exit and stops at the stop light. I notice my surroundings, the vehicle to the right of me is a black 1985 Chevrolet C/K, the driver a middle aged Latino man in a flannel shirt, and to the left a grey 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass, the driver seems to be a teenager with his friend. You can hear "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" by The Beastie Boys out of the passenger side window of the car.

The light turns green and the Nova shoots off, he drives a couple of miles and turns into a Mobil gas station. He pulls into a pump and turns the car off an gets out, I jump off of the car and run across the parking lot. I slide under the the door of the convenience store. There's only 3 people inside, the clerk, and a couple that seems to be in their early 50s. I run into the drink section. The man walks by me, he seems to be wearing a pair of sandals.


"Fred, do you really think we have to go here to get something to drink? There's a Burger King across the street, we could get something to drink cheaper there" Says the lady.

"No, Alice. I don't feel like waiting in line" Fred says, he pulls out a Pepsi bottle. Fred steps on me accidentally, but he doesn't seem to notice and I don't make any sound. I seem to be stuck on his shoe like gum.

Fred and Alice walk toward the counter and pay for their products, I feel pain with each step Fred takes.
They both go to their car, a 1975 Pontiac Safari station wagon. I eventually slide off Fred's shoe. I run near the payphone on the side of the Convenience store. I slow down, and I see there's a girl about my age using the phone. She's slightly tanned and she's in a pair of blue jeans and a striped orange T-shirt. Her hair is light brown.

"So yeah, I'm not going to be back in Texas until like Saturday. We can probably go to the movies or something on later that day" She says, before she hangs up the phone.

Before I can move she sees me, I attempt to run but she takes a huge step and grabs me.

"Oh my god, what are you?" She says, shocked. Her blue eyes are focused on my face, her irises looking the size of a pothole to me.

"I'm a human" I say, I'm trembling. The only time someone has actually noticed me in like, 5 years.

"Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you" she says, I notice her lips turning into a warming smile.

I explain to her my life story condensed into about 1 minute, how I've been kicked out and I've been all around the country.

"Wow, that's crazy" She says, she lays her palm out of me. I stand her hand.

"So yeah" I say, I start feeling more comfortable around her.

"I can take you home and you can live with me and my family in Texas if you want" She says, a couple of specks of her spit land on me, it smells like Juicy Fruit chewing gum.

"Uh, okay. Just remember I don't wanna be found" I say.

"Yeah I know, I'll keep you a secret" She says, she puts me in her pocket.

"What's your name by the way?" I say, sounding slightly muffled.

"Kathryn, but I go by Katie" She says, starting to put her voice in a whisper as she heads to the car.

She gets in the left side back passenger door. As she gets in, she notices her parent's aren't there, she sees them cross the street with a couple of Burger King bags in their hand.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a fry when no one's looking" Katie says, sounding reassuring.

Her parents get in the car and hand her back a bag, the smell of Burger King causing my stomach to slightly growl, but nothing loud enough where anyone could hear.


"Why did you let Derek stay home?" She says, as her dad cranks up the car.

"Because Derek is a grown adult and you're only 17, that's why" He says, as puts he foot on the gas.

"I'll be a adult next year" She whines.

"Let's wait until then, shall we?" Her mother says as her husband pulls out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"And also, I'll be driving nonstop from Redding and back to Dallas, so you're going to wanna get comfy back their" Her father says, adjusting his glasses.

Katie starts on her food as the car goes through the intersection and onto the highway.
End Notes:
So how's that for a first chapter?
5 Years Later by Flagpole_Sitta97
Kate moved out after graduating high school and took Anthony with her. Her parents eventually did found out about him but they never told anyone out of fear of Anthony being tested on, but her older brother Jason swears he saw a little man in the living room one time, but when he says so his parents think he's smoking pot and tell him to stop doing it. Kate moved to Tampa from Dallas about 2 weeks later after her graduation.


Tuesday, October 5th, 1993

"All I do when you get back to the apartment is sit on the couch and watch TV all day, and I'm fucking tired of it. Watching Ricki Lake, Oprah, and Jerry Springer. I'm fucking sick of watching those shows." I say, my hair longer than it was when I met her. I'm wearing a small black T-shirt she found and that she cut up and sewed for my side. And blue jeans she cut out of Derek's jeans about a 3 years ago.

"It's not like you can get a job, Anthony. We both know that, and plus, I don't have cable right now. When I get my next pay check and I'll try to get basic cable" Kate says, I notice she goes into the Apartment Pantry and gets out a Zinger.

I watch her open the wrapper, she fits the chocolate confection into her mouth whole. She chews, I see the inside of her mouth while she chews and it looks like a wasteland of brown and white. She swallows it, I notice the lump going down her throat slowly. Kate licks her lips and goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water, she drinks it all in two gulps, the gulps being very audible, and you can see her throat slightly seem to be filled with water as she swallows. Her stomach gurgles a bit and she burps, excusing herself. Pushing her now long curly hair out of the way, she dyed it red a couple of years ago. Her golden nose ring she got for her 18th birthday seemingly to also be on her face.

Kate smiles at me and asked "What, were you afraid I was going to eat you again or something".

"Nah, I'm just kinda astonished on how you consumed all that. I've never really noticed it until now, you're like a ravished animal the way you ate and drank all that" I say, looking back at Kate. Her eyes locked on me, making me feel kinda intimidated with their size.

"I mean, it's just food Anthony. It's not like I'm eating people" She says, sounding kinda annoyed.

"Yeah I know but it's kinda like "Wow" Y'know" I say.

"Yeah okay whatever you say Anthony" She says in a sarcastic tone.

Katie is dressed in ripped jeans and a jean jacket with a Soundgarden T-shirt. She goes and gets her keys off of the key rack near the door.

"Where are you going?" I say turning my head towards Kate.

"I'm going to Brian's for a couple hours" She says before she walks out the door.

Brian was her boyfriend, this guy a couple of years older than her. They met at work and then the friendship went into a relationship. Brian thinks he's going to be the next Kurt Cobain or Billy Corgan. I thought he was a ok guy, he knows about me and he's seen me and we're pretty cool with each other. Kate and I trust him enough that he won't tell anyone about me.

I jump off of the table and land on my feet. I walk across the carpeted floor and climb the couch legs and get onto the couch, the TV remote is on the first cushion and I press the power button with my foot. A new episode of Full House seems to be on, A show I never really cared for but since I really don't wanna get up and change the channel again I just watch it anyways. It's not that funny to me but I do find it amusing that Jesse and Becky feel bad about giving their kids a harmless punishment.

Eventually Kate does get back, but it's about 12. I'm sleeping on the arm of the couch. I'm awoken by the sound of the door opening, Kate's hair looking messed up and her shirt looking kinda ripped. You can see her boobs in the shirt, no bra on apparently. Her boobs are bigger than average, something I learned over the years. Her nipples definitely noticeable through the shirt. She has a McDonald's bag in hand as she walks through the door.

"Seems like you and Brian had a fun night" I say, waking up kinda.

"Yeah Yeah" She says as she puts the McDonald's bag down and pulls out a large fry and a 20 piece nugget. I notice her tanned crack is showing as she walks by me, and a little bit of her flower panties. She pulls up her pants, I get a glimpse of the tattoo on her lower back, seemingly being a Monarch butterfly. It doesn't look bad, I admit.

Kate sits down in the kitchen and starts on her Chicken McNuggets, I watch her eat again. Feeling a little bit bad for the poor chicken nugget, knowing it's gonna be destroyed by her hungry stomach. I've been in there multiple before and it wasn't the best place to be. I watch her eat the first chicken nugget, her teeth looking like gigantic tiles as they rip them apart. Kate looks at me and says with a somewhat teasing expression "Keep looking at me and you'll be next". She says that, she pokes at her stomach. Slightly bloated but nothing out of the ordinary.

I look away and fall back asleep.

Wednesday, October 6th, 1993

I wake up at about 8, judging by the clock above the TV. I peel myself off of the couch, the leather really sticking me in place. My face is kinda red but it starts to cool down in a couple of seconds. I notice that Kate is gone, which isn't unusual. She leaves the house for work before I wake up most of the time. I jump off of the couch and run towards the kitchen to wash myself off in the sink. I do so, only taking about 5 minutes to wash myself off and dry myself off and put my clothes back on.

"Fuck, so what am I doing today" I say, standing on the kitchen counter beside the sink. Knowing I don't wanna go outside due to the fact I don't wanna get caught, even though I walked around the US for about most of the 80s as a kid/teenager. But whatever helps Kate sleep at night. Since I'm tired of spending most of my days watching daytime TV when she's not here, starting out with Good Morning America or Today and ending with Oprah or something.

"I fucking wish she bought a computer and got AOL" I say to myself, thinking about the America Online ad I saw on TV a couple of days ago and thinking it looked pretty interesting.

I walk and jump off the counter, I walk into Kate's room to see what's inside. The same stuff, I can see a package of Tampax on her dresser. Her bed is made. There's a picture of her and Brian from a couple of months ago at DisneyWorld, standing by each other with their arms wrapped around each other. The picture is dated 8/21/93. They both seem to be happy and you can see the castle in the background and other people.

There's not much to see in these four walls of her room, so I get out.

I walk towards the living room and see there's a NES covered in dust under the TV stand, something that her older brother gave to her as a present the day before she left for Tampa. Even though Derek had the NES long before her, but he thought it would be a good goodbye present.

I look at it for a second, remember walking by a house back when I was younger and seeing a pair of twins playing Super Mario Brothers on this thing when I was younger.

I walk towards the kitchen and get out of slice of Wonder bread from the breadbox besides the fridge. I eat about 3 bites of it and then put it to the side, knowing Kate will probably eat it when she comes home.

I give up and go to the couch and turn on the TV and watch some of it, I hear a little bit about the U.S military doing a raid on a Somalian city and a battle happened, I change the channel and watch some a couple of re-runs of The Honeymooners, I'm bored to tears while watching it, but nothing else is on so I just deal with it.

I take a nap after the first episode. I wake up around 2 in the afternoon. As soon as I wake up I change the channel, it's on a soap opera. I watch about ten minutes of it before falling asleep again.

I wake up about 2 hours later. I see Kate walk through the door, in a button down white shirt and a pair of pants and a black jacket.

"So how was work?" I say, waking up.

"It was nice, the dentist office wasn't very busy today. I mostly took calls and just went out for lunch for about 2 hours." She says, walking towards her room to change clothes.

When she walks back out, in jeans, a pair of checkered Vans and a Coke T shirt. She grabs me off of the couch and says, "We're going to Brian's".

She puts me deep between her breasts and grabs her keys and heads out of the apartment door.
End Notes:
I honestly felt like this was a good chapter, like something I might of written on "Just Like In The Movies". What did you think of it?
Brian's Place by Flagpole_Sitta97
As I'm between her breasts, I feel and hear her heart pounding in her chest. Sounding like there's a huge marching band drum right behind me. I smell the moist stale air of the hallway with every step Kate takes. As she walks down the stairs, I'm constantly moving up and down between her boobs. Her heart also pumping fast, feeling like it's going to pop out of her chest any moment. I slide back deeper into her chest, my vision being altered by the lack of light inside her light red shirt. She gets down to the bottom step and walks out the door. I haven't really been outside since we moved from Dallas to Tampa. I didn't really go outside much either when she lived with her parents and we were younger, maybe besides one or two times in the 2 years I was living with them.


She walks into the parking lot, the moist Florida air hits both of us immediately. Despite being fall, it's one of the things we never got used to living here. I notice Kate's breasts are starting to sweat. Kate gets to her car, a black 1988 Toyota Celica. She puts her car key in and gets in. Before she starts the car she looks puts her hand inside her shirt and gently grabs me out of it.

"Anthony, please don't try to run off or anything. Please" She says, her eyes look serious.

"I won't, what makes you think that?" I say.

"Just wanna make sure" Kathryn says, she places me on the console of the car.

"And also sorry about the boob sweat, but you probably enjoyed didn't you, you little pervert" She says with a toothy smile as she puts the car keys in.

Kate backs out of her parking space and into the parking lot. I get a glimpse of the parking lot, seemingly mostly new cars in it, and a good amount of the cars I've never seen in person, just only in the commercials. I feel the AC blasting on me and Kate, Kate's face seems to be wet from the moistness from outside. She looks kinda cute the way she's staring out of the windshield, her eyes looking focused and her cheeks lightly reddened. Her hair seems not to be taking the moistness of outside so well, making it seem a bit frizzy. At a stop light she looks at me and smiles.

"Are you enjoying the ride?" Kate says, looking at me.

"Yeah, I guess I am heh heh" I say, looking at the radio.

"Oh, you want me to turn on the radio for you?" She says, I see her hand go to the radio and turn it on.

It switches from a cereal ad, to the song "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie, to "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas, and then she stops it on the pop station. The song "Hey Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms is playing.

The car moves and Kate is back to focusing on the road.

I think the song sounds alright, even though I only know it due to hearing Hey Jealousy being played at a party our downstairs neighbor was having at 1 o'clock in the morning a couple of weeks ago.

"Where does Brian live, I know he lives in Tampa but what part? This drive is taking forever" I say, I attempt to get out of the console and get into the front passenger's seat.

"He lives in Lakeland, so you might wanna get comfy" She says, I see her turn onto a highway.

I lean back in the passenger's seat, the song switches from Hey Jealousy to Two Princes by Spin Doctors.

For about 15 minutes me and Kathryn are pretty much silent. Besides the sound of the radio, she doesn't really change it until "Like A Prayer" by Madonna comes on. She says that song was playing when she was dumped at prom when she was a senior. I say I remember that night, her coming home crying and venting to me.

She turns the radio to the modern rock station, playing "Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana.

We make it to to Lakeland, it took us a little bit under a hour.

I climb up the side door and look out the glass window, the song "Cryin'" by Aerosmith now playing on the radio. I see trees and houses and cars, the cars seem to be ranging from new to kinda new.

"What part of Lakeland is this?" I say, slightly curious of my surroundings.

"Fountain Heights" She says, she pulls her hair back with one hand and the other hand on the steering wheel.

She keeps going for another mile or so and then she pulls into a driveway, the house looking like it was built about 20 years ago but still in good shape. There's a white 1990 Camaro IROC-Z parked in the open garage.

Kate turns the key and take it out of the ignition and grabs me and puts me back in her breasts, the sweat still there but chilled. I hear her heart beat excitedly in anticipation of seeing Brian. She gets out of the car and closes the door and locks it. She walks towards the front door and rings the doorbell.

She waits for about 45 seconds and then the door opens, Brian is in a collared white shirt and cargo shorts, his black stubble which is new to me. Last time I saw him was a month ago and there wasn't a trace of hair on his face besides his eyelashes and eyebrows.

"Oh, thought you were the pizza guy" He says, a smile.

I can feel Kate's heart pounding at this point, I think she's blushing.

"Well, you thought wrong" She says as Brian lets her in.

I've never been inside Brian's house before, the living room seems big. The TV is a huge 1992 Sony Trinitron in a even bigger TV stand. The house smells of Peach candles. Kate walks over and sits on the couch. The movement of her sitting causes me to slide more down her shirt and onto her belly, I'm eye to eye with her belly button, which is about the size of my head.

Kate scratches her belly and tries to move me to back to the middle of her breasts. Brian notices this as he walks to the couch.

"Kate, what are you doing?" He says, sounding suspicious.

Kate doesn't hesitate and puts me in her hand and shows me.

"Oh, you brought Anthony. How's it going dude?" He says.

"Nothing much, you?" I say, sounding slightly monotone.

"Good Good, so Kate what do you wanna do tonight. I wasn't really expecting Anthony to come, but that's cool too" Brian says he grabs the Tv remote and turns on the TV, it's on HBO, the movie "Raising Arizona" is on.

"Uh, we could just watch a movie and eat pizza" Kate says, she bends down to scratch her knee and then she places me on the glass table in front of her.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be cool" Brian says, he scratches his beard as he walks into the kitchen. The kitchen is definitely bigger than Kate's, the counters seem to be made out of marble. I get a glimpse of the inside of the refrigerator, it seems to be stocked with Sodas, Beers, condiments, and cheeses. He gets out a Pabst Blue Ribbon can for himself and grabs a Pepsi can.

Brian walks over to the couch and hands Kate the soda, she takes it and takes a long chug of it. She burps loudly.

"Really?" Me and Brian says in unison.

"What? I've heard you both burp before" She says, defending herself.

Me and Brian lock eyes with each other when she says this but the doorbell rings.

Brian grabs his wallet off of the table and tells me to hide. I go under the couch.


Brian opens the door, a black Domino's delivery man who seems about the same age of him (Mid 20s) is at the door with a two pizzas and a box of cheesy bread.

"Is it free?" I hear him say.

"Nope, it was only 28 minutes. Close but no cigar" he says.

"Damn it, oh well." Brian says, he pulls out the money for the pizza and pays the delivery driver and tells him to have a good day and shuts the door.

"Pizza Time" he says as he puts the boxes down on the kitchen counter. I climb out from under the table an Kate gets up, saying that she's starving.

"What did you get?" Kate says as she grabs another Pepsi from the fridge and a plate.

"One large Pepperoni and one medium cheese and cheesy bread" Brian says, grabbing about 3 slices of the large pizza and a piece of the cheesy bread.

"You're welcome to have some if you'd like, Tony" Kate says, using a pet name I haven't heard in years on me.

"Nah I'm good" I say, not really feeling hungry. The bite of bread filled me up still from earlier today.

Brian and Kate sit down of the couch together and eat pizza, Brian bringing both boxes to the table. We all focus on the movie. In about 40 minutes Raising Arizona ends, and I admit. The movie got a pretty good laugh out of all of us.

I notice the sky gets darker outside and I see out of the corner of my eye that Brian has his hand on Kate's thigh. Kate smiles and lean up against him. Brian changes it from HBO, which is airing Die Hard 2, to MTV. Beavis and Butthead is on the TV.

"Brian, c'mon. You know I don't wanna watch that" Kate says, sounding half asleep.

"Fine, I'll put it back on Die Hard 2" he says, changing the channel.

For about 5 minutes Brian gets up to go to the bathroom. Kate lays down on the couch, belly up. I notice the pizza made her bloated, and I hear a couple of noises. Mostly gurgles and groans digesting the pizza and soda she had. I mess around and accidentally put myself in her half drank Pepsi can. Kate falls back to sleep before I do this. She wakes up a little bit afterwards I do so, she sees the Pepsi can and picks it up instinctively. I feel her pick up the can, I try to scream but nothing comes out for some reason. I feel the can leaning forwards, the inside of her mouth looking like cavernous. I fall in and along with the Pepsi.

Her mouth smells of pizza still, I see small patches of pepperoni and cheese on her front teeth and molars, and a couple of sauce stains. I move along with the soda down her throat, a familiar place. I've been swallowed by her a couple of times in the past, 3 times on accident. Two times she meant too. I notice the scar from where I tried kicking my way out of her throat is still there from that Christmas party the year she graduated. I see her stomach opening up and I splash down along with the Pepsi.

"Great, here we go again"
End Notes:
Comments and reviews welcome, sorry about the Vore stuff not coming until the end.
Inside Kate by Flagpole_Sitta97
I look around my surroundings, large amounts of mushed up pizza dough mixed with cheese and meat around me. Liquid I'm standing in being a mix of Pepsi and acid. The smell not as bad as it has been in the past, but not great either. I take a couple of steps, pushing passed the chewed up food and through the Pepsi/acid mix. To try and tap on her stomach walls to get her attention, but before I can do that she lays back down again. Changing the angle of her belly and causing me and all the food to rush to her sides. I fall back and a wave of the food and liquid practically carries me away like a tidal wave. I'm stuck under her ribcage, I can hear her heart beating slowly, and her lungs deflating and inflating as she breaths. I feel a churn to the side of me noticing the acid really starting to take out one of the chewed up lumps of cheesy bread, a audible groan comes out of her belly. I hear Brian on the outside get into the living room and say "You alright Kathryn?"

Kate wakes up a bit from being half asleep and says "Yeah, I just ate too much" I feel her hand above me rubbing her belly. The space between my head and her stomach wall is about a couple of feet. I try screaming her name but it's covered up by the sound of her stomach digesting the food. She shifts around again, the contents of her belly and me quickly shifts away from her side and to the middle of her belly. I hear Brian sit next to her. He presses the off button on the TV remote, the TV goes off with a sound. Brian kisses her, I feel his hands press into her belly a little bit. They seem to make out for about what seems to be eternity. I can mostly hear Kate's belly gurgling and food shifting around in the acid, I notice my clothes are slightly taking a beating to with the acid. Brian asks if she wants to go at it tonight but she says no, due to her period starting up. He says alright, he takes off his shirt and says he's going to get his guitar. I feel the acid starting to really work on me now, but knowing that her acid won't do more than just give me a slight tan, due to my experiences in the past. I don't freak out. I notice her belly is slight less bloated and some of the food moved on into her intestines. But still enough food to the point where It's kinda hard for me to move.

Brian has a acoustic guitar in his right hand and a bar stool in the other. Kate scoots across the couch and turns on the lamp on the right of it. Me and the food in her stomach constantly sliding in her belly, I go under for a second but quickly swim back up. I wasn't able to see anything when it went under, it was pitch black with Pepsi. Kate sits on the right side of the couch, smiling. Her belly sticks a little bit out of her shirt.

Brian starts off on the guitar, he sings "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison, but he replaces the "Brown Eyed Girl" part with "Blue Eyed Girl" for Kate. Kathryn seems to tear up when he sings it, and I'll admit. It did sound like he did put his heart into the song, I could hear it over the gurgles of her belly and her intestines below me rushing moving the food. Kate claps and she wipes the tears off her face.

"Y'know, this was one of the first songs I remember learning on guitar when I was about 10 or so" Brian says before he coughs into his arm.

"It was beautiful, Brian" She says, her voice sounding a little bit raspy when she says Brian..

"Yeah, I've played this song so many times this week to perfect it just for you. It's a nice breath of fresh air from the Nirvana and Pearl Jam covers I sing most of the times. It's nice to go back to your roots. And by the way, where's Anthony? I haven't hear from him in awhile" He says.

Kate and Brian go quiet for a second, and then I scream "I'm in her stomach".

"Oh shit, what happened? Did I eat you and not know, I'm so fucking sorry Tony" Kate says, not freaking out but showing a little bit of concern.

Brian on the other hand, seems to be freaking out.

"Is he gonna be alright? Is he going to die? I'm scared shitless in this situation. Is this some kind of normal situation?" Brian says, he grabs his shirt off the floor and puts it back on.

"Relax, Brian. He'll be fine, I'm pretty sure I've told you a couple of stories on how I've swallowed him before and he survived" She says. I Feel her press her hand in multiple places as a attempt to feel where I am.


"Ok, so you're still in my stomach. Correct?" She says.

"Yes, you're correct" I say, my speech is muffled through the sound of her belly.

"So, do you want me to throw you up or let nature take it's course and we'll work from there" She says.

"Uh, I don't really wanna ruin the mood between you and Brian" I say.

"No it's fine, your life is more important" Brian says, sounding sympathetic.

"Uh, I'll take the second option. I know how much you hate vomiting, I'll probably sleep through it like I did last time" I say.

"Alright then" she says.

Brian turns the TV on and Her and Brian get a little more intimate with each other. I hear her heart beat fast out of excitement again, his hand going into the back of her panties. Kate moans a little bit. Brian stops and touches her boob and squeezes it a bit, she slaps his face and and tells him how would he like it if she squeezed his balls. He asks why she let him squeeze her ass but not let him squeeze her boobs. She says because it doesn't feel right, Brian huffs and retreats back to the side of the couch. About around a couple of hours later, I'm in her intestines, along with the rest of her food. I look above and see her stomach has gone down to normal size. The Pepsi seemingly gone to her bladder. Kate asks if I'm okay in there and I say yes. It gets to about 9 o'clock and Kate tells Brian it's time to go. They both say their goodbyes and that they'll see each other at work tomorrow. Brian says good luck and hopes to see me soon, he bends down on his knees and talks to me, his voice is loud and booming due the distance between me and him being very close. Kate unbuttoned her pants a bit, Brian is talking to me while looking directly under her belly button and above her panties's waistband.

Kate buttons up her pants and Brian gets up and walks her to her car, he opens the front door for her and they both walk out the front of her car. Nothing but the sound of bugs in the background and the light of the pair of lights on each side of the garage.

Kate kisses him one more time, Brian strokes her hair as they kiss.

"So, would you call this a date?" Brian says, scratching his chin.

"Kinda. I was expecting you to bring out a ring and ask me if you wanna marry me when you were singing to me. You looked like Prince Charming when you were singing, the way you looked at me and everything. Like I was your queen." Kate says, smiling warmly at him.

"Yeah, but Anthony was there and everything. I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable or anything. I've been a third wheel before" he says.

"Brian!" She says, sounding upset.

"I don't mean any disrespect by it, but it's true" He says.

"Yeah yeah" Kate says, sounding annoyed.

"So yeah. I'd call it a date in a way" Brian says, he touches her face softly. Her cheeks pink due to the moistness of the air.

"Fuck, it's so moist out here" Kate says.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it" he says, he kisses her on the cheek and says goodbye.

Kate gets her keys and unlocks the door and gets in, her intestines don't really move that much when she moves unlike her stomach I notice. It's almost like it's locked in place.

Kate puts her keys in the ignition and turns it, the Toyota starting up. The song "Head Like A Hole" by Nine Inch Nails blasting out of the radio, Kate turns down the radio and starts to back out. She pulls out of the driveway and makes her way out of the neighborhood.
End Notes:
So yeah, this shows a little bit of Kate and Brian's relationship. Your thoughts? Feel free to tell me. And yeah I know, this one is shorter than usual. I had to kinda speed it up due to having somewhere to go this afternoon. I'll put out another chapter tomorrow.
Take Your Shrunken Guy Friend To Work by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
A small bit of scat in the beginning, nothing really graphic in my opinion but I'll warn you.
Thursday, October 7th, 1993

I wake up naked, feeling slightly wet and smelling of soap, a small hint of shit but it's not bad. I see Kate kneeling down, showing a good amount of her asscrack and washing off her hands in the bathtub. I see out of the bathroom door and see that it's early in the morning. I can see in the distance in the kitchen window, the sun seems to be just risen. Kate looks back at me and smiles, I deliver a smile back to her. Granted it's kinda hard to smile just knowing you've been shitted out along with other digested food. But at least the acid doesn't work on me, or else it would of been my demise.

"So, how was it?" I say.

"Eh, wasn't too bad cleaning you up. You weren't like baked into it like the other times. You came out alone" Kate says, she gets up and dries her hands on the towel hung up on the rack near the tub.

"I'm just glad I slept through it all" I say, sounding a little bit grateful.

"Yeah, well maybe don't play around in my drinks next time and we won't have to go through this again. Hopefully." Kate says, she stops drying her hands and looks at me. I see her lips and they seem a bit dry, her morning breath kinda reaching me.

"Fine whatever, just find me some clothes" I say, starting to cover my crotch with my hands. Kate laughs.

Kate comes back with a pair of jeans she sewed out of her own pair of pants and a shirt she cut out of a dress she can't fit anymore. I put them on, feeling a bit like normal. I walk over to the sink and I ask Kate to twist the cold tap on it. She walks over and does it, I stick my head under it. The water weighing heavy on my head, run my hands through it as a attempt to clean off anything else that's in there. I tell Kate I'm done and she turns off the water. I shake my head around a bit, kinda like how dog shakes water of themselves. Kate laughs a little.

"Well, I gotta get ready for work" Kate says, she walks out of the bathroom. She accidentally cuts the light off on me as she walks out, she quickly walks back in and flips the light switch back on.


I look around the bathroom, the toilet seemingly clean. The Tub/Shower looks about the same, not dirty but squeaky clean either. The gray tile floor seems to be clean. I walk across the sink and to the end of it. I get on the tip of my toes and reach for the first light switch. I wrap my right hand around it and push it up, like a lever. The bathroom is pitch black besides the ray of light shining through the crack of the door. I climb down the sink, using the drawer handles as a climbing step. I make it down to the bottom drawer near the floor and jump down. I walk and slide through the door.

I walk out, I see Kate in the kitchen, dressed in a black button down blouse and a pair of jeans with red high heels. Her lips are dark red from lipstick. She notices me and says "How do I look".

"Kinda hot to be honest with you, like wow haha" I say, I notice her feet through the pantyhose, I'm kinda first noticing how big her feet are but then I remember at one point she told me she was a size ten.

"So, do you wanna go to work with me. Just for today I mean?" She says, looking down at me. She scratches her arm a couple of times.

"Uh, yeah sure okay. How are you gonna hide me though" I say.

Kate walks over and picks me up, she grabs me and puts me between her boobs. I can't see much but the lighting through her bra and her black shirt.

"I can't see anything" I complain, Kate's heart beating moderately, she takes a deep breath, I feel the air rush in behind me.

"Well, would you rather be home all day today" She says, I feel her steps as she moves towards the door.

"Fine, I'll go to work with you" I say, I feel my own stomach growl a small bit out of hunger.

Kate walks over to the key holder near the front door and grabs the keys off the ring, she opens the apartment door and walks out to the hallway. She sees a couple of other people seemingly headed on their way to work. Dean, a guy in his late thirties who works a office job that he hates, he's pretty laid back for the most part Kate's told me. He helped her fix the kitchen sink one time. He lives a couple of doors down from us. Carly, a woman who's about the same age as Kate, she works at bakery, her and Kate don't really interact much. And Dale, a guy in his mid forties who's been living here for about 13 years at this point I've heard. He's a plumber, his wife Robin seems to be always upset at him. He lives on the floor above us.

Kate makes it down to the apartment and goes out into the parking lot. She gets to her car, and she gets in. She puts her keys in the ignition, the radio comes on. Some morning talk show host blabbing about how much he hates his shitty car. Kate backs out of the parking spot and goes through the parking lot traffic. Which seems to made up of a couple of cars. It takes about two minutes to get through it all and then she gets out to the main road.

Eventually the radio host stops talking and we get a ad break. Kate reaches between her boobs and grabs me, she squeezes my head a little too tight and I cry fuck. She says she's sorry and places me in the passengers seat. Kate changes the radio from that morning show to a pop station, passing through the songs "Slow Ride" by Foghat, and "Billy Don't Be A Hero" by Bo Donaldson and The Haywoods. The song "Motownphilly" by Boyz II Men is playing on the pop station. Kate goes onto the highway and heads onto the bridge, heading into St.Petersburg, Florida. Which is right across the bridge.

"I thought you worked IN Tampa?", I say noticing that we're crossing the bridge.

"Well, St.Petersburg is close isn't it? There's a another office in Tampa that's called Tampa Dental too though, that's older than our offices though by 20 years, I think our office will shut down in ten years or so, my boss expects the place won't be around to see the year 2000" She says, she puts her foot a little bit more down on the gas pedal, passing a school bus advertising a middle school it's headed to. I notice the Speedometer needle is on 90. Kate turns lanes, slightly weaving through traffic. A couple of cars honk at her.

"Jesus Christ Kate, slow down. You aren't late, it's only 7:34 on the car clock" I say, I feel my body slightly shake around in the seat with every turn Kate makes.

"Yeah I know, I just fucking hate driving on this bridge. I always get this feeling that it's going just collapse or something. Just out here in the ocean" Kate says, we get almost to the end of the bridge I notice.

Kate starts to slow down as soon as we get off the bridge, the needle going down from 90 to 65 I notice. The song switches from Motownphilly to "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Kate turns onto a exit and stops at a intersection stop light.

"Hungry?" She says, she turns her head and looks at me.

"Yeah, I could eat" I say, rubbing my eyes.

Kate changes the radio and goes to a college radio station, "Creep" by Radiohead. It sounds soothing to my ears I quite enjoy the song. Kate is humming along to it. She drives down the road for a minute, and then she turns into a McDonald's drive thru. She orders 3 Sausage McMuffins and two hash browns. When she's done ordering she puts me on between her breasts again. She pulls up to the paying window and pulls out her credit card and pays for the food. She pulls up to the next window and collects the food and heads off into traffic. I can feel her stomach gurgle in hunger under my legs. She gets to a stop light and she pulls me out of her bra and kinda tosses me on the passenger's seat.

She pulls out a sandwich and unwraps it and starts on it, I look at her mouth. Her teeth destroying the sandwich. She eats it in about three bites before the light turns green and she starts off again. She reaches into the bag and breaks off a piece of hash brown and places it on the seat I'm sitting on. It's the size of a paddle to me. I start eating it, I haven't had McDonald's in a couple of years when I come to think of it.

Kate pulls into a dentist office parking lot. She starts on her second McMuffin before she gets out of the car, her stomach makes a loud gurgle. After she finishes the sandwich she grabs me and puts me in her bra and grabs the bag and turns off the car.

Kate walks into to the building, it's seemingly only her, a couple of dentists and their assistants. She walks into the waiting room and goes into the place behind it. It's dimly lit at this time. She sits down in her chair and continues on her food, dropping little pieces of food into her bra for me every now and then when no one's in sight. As she eats I feel her stomach on my legs churning around the food she ate. She gets up to get get a drink of water from the water cooler in the back of the office. She sees Brian chatting with another Dentist assistant about the traffic on the way to work.

"Yeah I swear to God, no matter how early you get up you still have to deal with fucking traffic" Brian says to the guy.

"One day I'm just gonna call in sick due to the traffic being so bad, you can never escape it" The other guy says, he's wearing glasses and seems to be about a couple of years older than Brian.

"Yeah same here...well you have a good rest of your day Henry" Brian says.

"You too Brian" says Henry, he starts to walk off.

Kate walks up and grabs a cup, I fall a little bit up more center of her chest, I can feel her heart beating again more clearly when she bends down to get a cup.

"Hey Beautiful" he says smiling when he sees her.

Kate gets back up again and gets water out of the cooler, she take a couple of gulps and says "Hey".

"So, where do you wanna go for lunch today?" Brian says, he scratches his throat with his left hand after saying this.

"That barbeque place down the street from us I've heard it's good" She says, before she takes another gulp.

"Yeah I've heard it's good, I honestly had a taste for Subway but that's cool too" Brian says, he puts his hands in his pockets.

"I mean, I can go to Pig-Out and you can go Subway if you want today" She says.

"No it's fine, it's fine" Brian says as he walks away from the cooler.

Kate goes back to her seat and throws away the McDonald's bag in the trash can she starts her day.

The First hour is pretty boring, there's only a couple of people in the office I notice. A middle aged man in a Polo Shirt and a Woman with her two kids. The Mounted TV has NBC on, which seems to be airing The Today Show.

The Second hour the place starts to kick up a bit, alot more people in the office. Kate starts to seem actually invested in her job as a secretary. I feel her kinda slide me a little bit downwards her chest when someone asks her what's that pointing out of the top of her shirt.

The Third hour seems to be the most busiest time for the office, the waiting room filled with a wide variety of people, mothers with their kids and toddlers, there's a boy in the distance playing Super Mario Land on his Gameboy and seemingly happy he doesn't have to go to school today.

Fourth hour it dies down a little bit, Kate's lunch break comes up and she goes outside. Brian's outside also, he's starting up his white 1990 IROC Z in the parking lot. Kate walks over and Brian unlocks the door. Kate gets in, the AC blasting both of us.

The song "No Rain" by Blind Melon is playing as she gets in. Brian looks back and and backs out of the parking spot and heads into the entry.

"Alright, let's settle this. I'm gonna flip a coin, heads for Pig Out, tails for Subway. Fair enough?" Brian says, he looks at Kate before he pulls into traffic.

"Fine, let's do that then" Kate says, she looks at him with grin. Showing her teeth.

Brian goes to a parking lot of a 7/11 and parks there. He gets a nickle out of his pocket. He throws it in the air, it lands on heads.

"Guess we're having Barbeque today" He says, the radio now playing "Sweet Child Of Mine" by Guns and Roses. As soon as the song starts off with it's guitar beginning he turns off the radio. Saying he's heard the song a million times. I feel Kate's heart behind me pumping again out of excitement.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you this, I brought Anthony to work with me" Kate says, sounding casual.

"I wouldn't say that's a smart thing to do, but ok. Where is he, you didn't poop him out yet?" He says, as he pulls out of the convenience store parking lot. He drives a couple of miles back up the road and pulls into the Pig-Out parking lot.

I pop my head out, Brian smiles and greets me. Kate grabs me and places me back in between her boobs. I climb a little bit over, her pink nipple the size of a door to me. I slap it, she laughs and says to quit doing it. Brian making a joking remark saying that he's her boyfriend and he's only allowed to do that. I laugh and Kate and Brian get out of the car.

They walk inside the place, seemingly a Old West themed place. The waiter comes up and asks them how many seats they need. He says alright and leads them to a booth near the back of the restaurant. The people around us seem to be people also on their lunch break. The waiter's name tag says Spencer, he seems to be a guy who's fresh out of high school. His hair is long and he speaks with a Kurt Cobain sounding accent.

"So, have you two found what you wanted yet on the menu or you need a little bit of time?" Spencer says, he scratches his chin.

"We'll wait and see what we want" Brian says.

"Alright then. The rolls and butter will be here in just a couple of minutes" Spencer says he hurries off to tend the needs of another table.

Kate and Brian looks through the menu, Kate's stomach growls in hunger. Her breakfast seemingly gone to her intestines. I feel the bubbles in her stomach when it growls near my feet. They keep looking for another another minute before Spencer comes back to check on them. They say they're ready and they order. Kate goes first and Brian goes second. The food comes in about 20 minutes. Kate's plate seems to be half a rack of ribs, a couple of slices of bacon, a side of fries and a pulled brisket sandwich. With a glass of Diet Pepsi and a salad. Brian seems a little bit flabbergasted about the amount of the food on her plate.

Brian just got a slab of ribs with a side of fries and a coke. The smell of food makes me hungry myself, the eat in silence for about five minutes or so. I feel Kate's stomach really working over time with the amount of food she's eating, constant churning and moving around of the food I can feel under my feet. They start to talk, about work and stuff. Brian seems to be mostly filling up on rolls than his own food, Kate eats a couple of them herself. They finish eventually and they both agree to split the bill.

Kate and Brian walk out of the place and get to Brian's car. Brian opens Kate's door first and then he gets in.

"That has to be one of the BBQ I've ever had" Brian says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"I'm so fucking full, Like I literally feel 5 months pregnant right now" Kate says, she burps inside her mouth before she does anything else.

Kate pulls her blouse up a bit and shows her bloated belly, seemingly filled to the brim with pig meat. She rubs it a little, her belly groaning a little bit out of fullness every five minutes.

"You really shouldn't ate that much, I honestly thought you were gonna get a to-go bag or something" Brian says as he pulls into the Dentist office parking lot.

"Yeah, but at least I probably won't have to worry about eating dinner tonight" She says, patting her full tanned belly. A watery gurgly noise comes out in response.

Brian pulls into a parking spot and turns the car off and takes his keys out of the ignition.

Nothing much happened for the last two hours, besides random patients asking how far long is she in the pregnancy, that the office shouldn't have her working while pregnant, is it a boy or a girl, etc. Kate finds fun in the situation and decides to play along with them.

Kate gets off work around 4:15 today and she goes to the car and drives home.

The rest of that day wasn't really much, we just both watched TV and I slept on Kate's belly while she slept, her digestion noises were like a lullaby to me.
End Notes:
Yeah so this chapter's a long one, was it boring?
I kinda feared it would be but I'm assuming it's not.
Tell me about what you thought about this one?
Carly by Flagpole_Sitta97
Friday, October 8th, 1993


I wake up, the first thing I notice that I'm on the couch cushion and not on Kate's stomach. Knowing she probably left early I get up and go to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I find a box of chocolate Pop-Tarts in the pantry. I climb into the box and take a couple of bites out of it, filling me up. I get out of the pantry and head to the kitchen sink. I turn on the faucet a little bit, that only a couple of drops fall out. I put my head under the faucet. I get my head a little bit wet when opening my mouth for the water drops. I climb back up onto the sink and turn the water off.


"Well, I actually got a look at the outside world again for the first time in awhile yesterday. So I guess that kinda quenches by thirst for it" I say, as I climb down the sink. I get onto the couch and watch TV for a couple of hours until about 12.

"Y'know what, fuck it. I'm gonna do something fun today" I say, I step off the couch and head towards the door.

When I get to the front door, I stop, looking up at the big red door in front of me. It's multiple locks seem like Fort Knox to me at this size. I slide under the door and head into the hallway. The hallway air smells moist and hot. I take a deep breath and get curious and walk towards the end of the hallway, where the rest of the doors are. I keep walking, noticing most people are gone due to work. But when I get to the 4th door down from Kate, I hear a TV on MTV and a woman laughing and talking on the phone. I get curious and slide under the door.

I see a woman, about the same age as Kate. She's brunette and wears glasses, her eyes are hazel. Her skin a little bit more pale compared to Kate's. The TV seems to be on the music video for "I'll Do Anything For Love( But I Won't Do That)" by Meatloaf. She's dressed in Minnie Mouse pajama pants and a "I (heart) NY" shirt. She appears to be barefoot too, her toenails painted hot pink and her feet seemingly the same size of Kate's. Both girls seem to have big feet.

I slowly creep to the side of the door, making sure the girl doesn't notice me, I sneak to the kitchen and hide on the side of the counter that connects the kitchen and living room together.

"Yeah Mom, I'm off today. I'm not skipping work" She says, annoyed to the house phone she's talking into.

"Carly, you act like I don't know you. I know you called in sick to your boss" her mom says, you can hear a little bit that she has a bit of Jewish accent.

"No Mom, I actually am sick (She starts fake coughing)" Carly says.

"Bye, Carly" Her mom says before she hangs up the phone, annoyed.

"Fuckin' Finally" Carly says, I hear her get up. Her feet slapping the ground when she gets off the couch.

I run quickly into her room, the first thing I find is a grey New Balance tennis shoe near the door. I jump into it. The smell isn't bad, but you can totally tell that she's been running in these. I hear Carly walk into the room. I get a peak of her face from inside the tennis shoe, her eyes look even bigger through the glasses at this size. Her pink lips look chapped though. She licks her lips, her tongue looking so big it's almost scary.

"Fuck, I swear I saw a bug or something run through the house" she says, she walks over to her dresser mirror and grabs a red hair tie and puts her hair in a ponytail. She puts her hand down the back of her panties, scratching her asscheek. She pulls it out and walks out the door. I make a sigh of relief. I climb out of the shoe and walk down the hallway.

Carly is apparently washing her hands, and then looking into one of her kitchen drawers. She rummages through the second one, she finds a Chinese Food coupon. She grabs the phone and dials the number, she orders Chicken Lo Mein and two Egg Rolls. She's told the total will be 10 dollars with the coupon. She hangs up and sits on the couch, the TV still apparently on MTV. She sits back down on the couch, I hear her stomach gurgle rapidly out of hunger. Carly ignores it.

"Wow, she really must be hungry" I say under my breath, I try to slowly creep up the couch. I get to the side of it. I see her, she's siting curled up. Her feet on the side of the couch. I watch her breath in and out of her nose while she watches TV, she blinks a couple of times. I notice she's watching a rerun of "The Real World: Los Angeles". I've never really watched the show but I've heard good things about it according to Kate, who watches the show on the TV in the waiting room at work if it's a slow day.

Carly burps, seemingly due to the amount of air being in her stomach I'm assuming. I notice she looks like she's about to doze off to sleep. I walk and climb the couch, noticing Carly doesn't seem like she's gonna notice. I make it to the cushion at the opposite end of the couch from her. She wasn't much intimidating from a distance, but practically up close she was. She starts to doze off. I realize it's safe and I start walking towards her. I get to her feet, the wrinkles in them about as long the lines dividing two way traffic. I climb onto the edge of her foot. I walk up her pale thigh, it smells like Summer's Eve. I climb up her side, she's leaning on the couch so it's kinda like climbing a treadmill. I get curious and lay my head on her stomach for a minute or two, I hear gurgles, one or two groans, and a couple of long growls. I guess she really must be hungry. I continue up her side, I feel her left lung slowly going in and out under her ribcage, I use the bones as a stair step.


I reach her breasts, you can see she's not wearing a bra, her boobs kinda protruding through the shirt. I notice they're definitely bigger than Kate's, you can kinda tell they're freckled. I go up onto her shoulder. I see a couple of bumps of acne, something she probably carried over from her teenage years I assume. The doorbell rings. She gets up, I quickly scurry into her hair, she doesn't seem to notice nor feel it. Her hair smells like blueberries.

Carly opens the door, a Asian guy with a "Thank You" bag in hand is right in front of her.

Carly walks back to the kitchen and gets the wallet off of the counter and hands the man a two fives and a one. He gives her the bag and tells her to have a nice day. Carly puts the bag down on the kitchen table and grabs the plastic fork and knife in a bag in rips it open. As Carly eats, I notice she kinda eats like Kate. She quickly finishes the Egg Rolls. I notice there's not even a crumb left. She grabs the plastic fork and opens up the box of Chicken Lo Mein. She finishes that quickly too, I'm honestly astonished how fast this chick can eat. I hear her stomach gurgle happily, seemingly grateful she had some food. She gets up and goes to the fridge, I feel the cold air blast onto me as she bends down to grab a Sprite can. Her fridge seems to only have whole milk and package of Kraft Singles, a couple of cans of sprite and Orange Crush.

She walks back to the table and gulps it down. She burps loudly, remarking that it kinda tasted like Chicken Lo Mein. She gets up and rubs her belly, I hang onto her hair for dear life. I see on the stove clock that it's 2:46 pm. Carly looks down at her belly, I fall a little bit through her hair. But hang on still.

"Christ that was good" She says, poking her belly button through the shirt a bit. Carly goes to her room and and changes her shirt, I feel a little bit aroused seeing her topless, her breasts looking like the size of silos, and her tipples pink as a cow's udder. The freckles really look like someone sprinkled specs of milk chocolate all over her chest. She switches into a "Michael Jackson World Tour 1988" T-Shirt she got a couple of years ago from a friend. She changes into some Nike exercise shorts and the pair of New Balance's at the door. She grabs her car keys and heads out the door.

"I wonder where she's going" I think to myself, as she walks down the stairs. I slightly shake with each step. I notice that Carly places her glasses in her pocket.

She makes it down to the lobby and into the parking lot, she walks a little bit. I feel the sweat in her hair and the moistness around me as she walks. She walks for about two minutes until she reaches her car, a red 1987 Ford Thunderbird with a dent in the back bumper. She gets in and puts her keys in the ignition and drives out of the apartment parking lot.

She turns on the radio, the song "Dreamlover" by Mariah Carey is playing. She apparently listened the pop station last. She turns into a neighborhood, a normal average neighborhood. She drives a couple of houses down, I notice there's a school bus dropping kids off at a bus stop. She pulls into a driveway, the house she pulls into reminds me of where Kate's parents live. She turns off the car and gets out. She walks towards the front door, she knocks on it.

"Who is it?" A deep male voice calls.

"It's Carly" she says.

I hear the door unlocking and I see a guy, seems about 6 feet tall. His hair is in a buzz cut and he has a beard. He seems like he's been drinking.

"Oh, yeah. Your brownies are in the back" He says, he goes back inside. He brings back a ziplock bag of the stuff.

Carly hands him a 50 and she goes back into the car.

"Hmmmm, I wonder if they're weed brownies" I think to myself.

Carly shoves the bag into the glovebox and drives back to the apartment. She parks the car and walks back inside to her apartment.

She opens the door and takes of her shoes, I can smell her feet, they don't exactly smell like roses either. She walks into her room and puts the bag into her dresser drawer. She bends down, I fall out of her hair onto the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" She says, screaming. I run as fast as I can to her front door she attempts to chase after me but I squeeze under the door and run quickly down the hallway into Kate's apartment.

I'm breathing as in and out quickly, feeling my heart beating in and out of my chest.

"Holy hell that was close" I say, trying to catch my breath. I see the time on the clock in the kitchen says 3:17. I turn on the TV, I watch what's remaining of Oprah and start to relax. Eventually, Kate comes through the door.

"So, how was your day" She says as she walks in.

"Good, you" I say, scratching my head.

"It could be better" she says, as she heads off into the bathroom.

Eventually Kate gets out of the restroom, I can hear her spraying toilet spray before she gets out.

Kate changes clothes and sits next to me.

"I heard a new episode The Real World: Los Angeles comes out tonight" I say.

"Nah, I rather watch something like The Simpsons or Seinfeld or something tonight. I looked at TV Guide today at work and saw a new episode is coming out today for both shows. And besides, I could use a good laugh" she says.

I agree and we watch TV for a couple of hours, she gets a Stouffer's Lasagna and we have that for dinner, but Kate basically eats all of it, only leaving me a bite. But again, I don't really need much to eat at this size. Eventually when both shows are over she takes me to her bed and she places me on her opposite pillow and we go sleep.

Funny enough, I had a dream about Carly growing 100 feet tall and going Godzilla on America. Ending with President Bill Clinton himself in a fighter plane shooting her down from the top of the Empire State Building, King Kong style.
The Suburbs by Flagpole_Sitta97
Saturday, October 9th, 1993


I wake up, the sun is shining and the light outside is leering into Kate's bedroom. I stand up on the pillow, noticing Kate went to work today this Saturday, she's usually off on weekends but sometimes she'll come in. I jump down from the bed and walk into the bathroom and go wash up and and brush my teeth and etc. I get out, smelling like Kate's Dove soap. I head into the Kitchen and climb into the pantry, nothing seemingly but a bag of Lays, three boxes of cup noodles, a box of Lucky Charms, and a package of Oreos. I climb into the box of Lucky Charms and get a piece of cereal out of the bag, I honestly wanted a marshmallow but I'll take what I can get. it's the size of a rock to me, I eat it all. I feel satisfied and slightly full. I climb out of the box and get out of the pantry and head to the Living Room.


I get on the couch and watch TV, which seemed to be made up of reruns of "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island", never have I wished for cable more than watching these shows. Eventually it gets to be around 12 and I feel a little dull inside. I jump off of the couch and head to the window in the kitchen to see if there's anything worth looking at. I climb the kitchen faucet and jump onto the window ledge. I look through it, the view showing a nearby road not too far from the parking lot. There's a Krispy Kreme and a Circle K down the street, both seemingly not having much business at this time of day. There's a couple of cars passing on the road, a red Cadillac that seems to be from the 50s, and a brand new 1994 model Ford Explorer with temporary licence plates, the date on it 8-2-93. The driver seems to be dressed in a business suit, his hair gelled.

I look at the window for another two minutes, watching the cars and a semi truck pass by. I get out of the window and head back to the living room, the TV apparently on a rerun of "The Andy Griffith Show". I change the channel and try to find something modern. I just turn off the TV and take a nap. I wake in thirty minutes. I wake up, I see a bird swoop in through the space between the slightly open window. I start screaming, the bird sees me and swoops me and grabs my head. I'm lifted off the ground, I try swatting it but there's no use, the bird flies back out the window and starts ascending into the air, I start screaming and crying. The bird keeps going higher and I start feeling light headed. I look down below me and all the buildings and roads start looking like toys at this height. I try slapping the bird on the claw, it still doesn't budge. I notice we're flying over a neighborhood, the constant air hitting my face is causing tears to come out of my eyes. Out of a last resort, I bite the bird's leg. It lets go of me.

"I don't think I thought this through" I say as I fall through the air.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I scream as I start falling, the air rushing onto me. The ground bellow me seems to be a suburban area on the outskirts of Tampa, the houses seem to get bigger and bigger as I fall. I'm praying I land on something that breaks my fall, I feel heat too as I fall, like a meteor. I get closer and closer to the ground, I see I'm landing on a Oldsmobile. I close my eyes and brace for impact. I land on inside the car, falling through a crack in the window. I land with a thump.

The driver seems to be a teenage boy in a Metallica cut off shirt, he doesn't seem to notice me, the song "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden is blasting in the car. I feel a good amount of pain from falling, but it's not enough to make me wanna scream or anything.

The interior of the car is red, I notice. The car starts to slow down and turn into a driveway. He takes the keys out of the ignition and gets out of the car and closing the door, the door sounding creaky when he closes it. I attempt to climb out of the car via climbing the door. I get to the top and I slide out of the window, the fall onto the asphalt hurts. I scrape my hand, causing it to bleed. I look around the neighborhood, huge trees overshadowing the houses, minivans and station wagons galore, with the occasional sports car, I'm assuming is for the man of the house. I get a slight nostalgic feeling seeing this neighborhood, reminding me of where my parents lived back in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Before they kicked me out and I had to fend on my own, which I still hate them for.

I walk towards the front door of the house, I notice there's no way to get in from that point. I see that there's a backyard gate. One of the things I remember hate doing back when I used to walk around the country was walk through grass or any place where their might be bugs. But since I don't have much of a choice, I go along with it. I slide under the little gap under the door. I walk through the backyard, feeling like hell. The afternoon Florida heat making me feel like I'm in a oven. I encounter a snake, I see it from a distance and I slowly get out of it's sight. I get closer to the back of the house, there's a pool in the back. I see a girl in a bikini laying on her back floating on a pool toy, she's wearing sunglasses and reading a People Magazine. Her face seems tanned by the sun, she appears to be about 19 or 20, a little bit younger than Kate. She seems taller too, judging how long her legs are. They seem as long as a skyscraper to me, two lean tanned skyscrapers. Her lips seemingly stained with red lipstick, her belly seemingly average, her navel is a little bit of a innie.

I slowly walk, I see the girl pull her self to the edge of the pool and climb up the steps and dry herself off. She turns around, on the back of her neck is a "Daddy, gone but never forgotten. 1943-1985" tattoo in cursive, her ass is pretty thick too I notice. I watch her dry off, the girl bending down and drying off her legs and arms and torso with the towel. She has a little bit of a nip sip as she dries off her chest, I can see the reflection of her left boob for a quick second, showing the tan line above her chest. The pink seems to stick out the most of the colors on the slide glass door. She quickly places her boob back into the bikini and walks inside, towel over shoulder.

I start to run a little bit, heading towards the slide door.

"You better not getting water all over this carpet, Bridget" I hear a older female voice say from inside the house.

"OH MY GOD MOM, NO I'M NOT" Bridget says, annoyed, I see her walk up stairs to her room.

The living room is the room I see out of the door, a TV on a TV stand and a Sega Genesis with a couple of games on top of the system and two a controller on, a couch and a couple of recliner chairs. I slide through the little crease between the door. The cold air making be feel much better and less tired, but I also have a strong hankering for a Coke right now for some reason. I haven't had in awhile when I think about it. I walk through the carpet. The house smells like a library, I walk through the living room and get to the hallway type area. I look one way and there's the front door and the study. I look the other way there's the kitchen. And in front of me is the stairs going up stairs.

I start climbing the stairs, I can smell the scent from Bridget's feet, smelling chloride and well, her feet. I climb up the carpeted stairs. I make it to the top of the steps. The upstairs hallways is a little bit smaller than downstairs. I look above me and there's a a piece of string that pulls down the stairs to go to the attic. I take a left turn into the hallway, passing a bathroom, I hear water rushing from the shower inside. I head towards a door with a Mötley Crüe poster on it. I walk towards it and lean my head into it. The boy I was in the car with earlier is apparently sleeping, his room is covered in posters of Women in bikinis and posters of, Def Leppard, Van Halen, and AC/DC. There's a "Grunge Sucks" poster there too, I assume he doesn't like how that type of music is now the big thing everyone's listening to. His room smells of lotion, I get out.

I get out of his room and stop in my tracks for a second, I see Bridget walk out of the bathroom, her red hair dripping a little bit from the water. Steam comes out from the bathroom. She opens her room door and closes it. I slowly follow after her, I slide under the door, Bridget is drying off naked. I see her ass in it's full glory, I quickly run and hide behind the dresser near the door. Her boobs are pretty big too, but nothing special. I see her feet, her nails painted light green. She walks over to her dresser and puts on some panties and a pair of red volleyball shorts. She's topless now, I see her look down at her chest and jiggle her right breast a little, saying about how it kinda hurts to run with these. I hear her open another drawer and put on a bra. She grabs a shirt out of her closet, a blue tank top that shows her belly button.

Bridget grabs the towel and dries off her hair one more time before heading out the door to put the towel back in the bathroom. While she's out I get a quick look of her room, there's a small TV on the front dresser near the wall where her bed is, a cable box is also there. I see there's a stereo on the wall near the window. I was about to get another look and but I hear the door opening and I scurry under the bed.

"Weird, I swear I heard feet walking around in here" she says, twisting her hair a little bit, she turns and goes downstairs.

I walk out of the room too, and head off to see where she's going. I hear her foot steps go down the stairs, sounding like gigantic booms. I walk and see her go down the stairs, her hair moving around with each step.
She goes into the kitchen and I see her go into the pantry and get out a two cans of Chef Boyardee ravioli and a bowl, I start walking downstairs myself, I see the time on the clock in the living room, it's 3:27pm.

I make it down to the last step, slowly and hiding every time Bridget suspects she hears something. I watch her microwave the bowl filled with ravioli and sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, the TV being on TNT, Bridget changes channels, I start to become amazed with the amount of channels they have. Bridget stops on Comedy Central, one of the newer channels. The show that seems to be on is "Short Attention Span Theater", Bridget seems to like it. The microwave ding goes off. Bridget gets up, when she gets up you can see a little bit of her asscrack before she pulls up her pants. I run across from the stairs to the couch, some standup comedian is talking, Bridget is laughing a little at what he says.


I hear Bridget walking with the bowl, I quickly go under the couch before she sees me. I hear the fork pick up a ravioli and and she bites into it, she says fuck and her mother tells her to watch her language in the distance. I'm assuming her mother is in the study room doing something. I hear her blow on her next one and start eating. In about a 10 minutes she gets up to go get a water bottle. I get out from under the couch when she gets up. I climb the wooden TV tray and notice that Bridget has her back turned to me as I do this. I lean over the bowl of ravioli, getting a whiff of it. I lean a bit too much into it and I fall in, covering myself in the sauce. I see Bridget a little bit turning around and walking back.

"I really don't wanna get eaten again" I say to myself in my head. I hear her Bridget sit down and change the channel, the show she was watching now being on a ad break.

Bridget changes channels about 5 times until she stops on A&E, airing American Justice. I notice the fork plunging into the bowl, I climb into a ravioli, pushing out the beef in it. I'm safe for a about a minute, until I feel something metal poke through the pasta. I'm covered in the sauce, so she can't see me specifically. I see her pink lips open and her tongue salivating, her teeth stained with the sauce. I go into her mouth, it's warm and moist. I see pieces of ravioli in her molars. I see her teeth start to completely demolish the food, luckily I escaped before she could chew me. I feel the food come towards me and a strong force pulling me back into her throat. I see my last blip of light as she opens her mouth to drink her water bottle.

I fall down her throat along with her food, I feel the rawness of her throat as I slide down, I land in her stomach, halfway filled with Chewed up ravioli mixed with sauce, I land with a plop.

"I can't ever catch a break, can I" I say, as I start to get up from my fall.
End Notes:
Your thoughts on this chapter? I felt like it was pretty good and it involved everything in the tags.
A Bellyful of Ravioli by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
A little bit of Anthony leaving Bridget nature's way at the end, you've been warned.
I look around at my surroundings, the smell of sauce being more overwhelming than anything else. Bridget's stomach seems to be bigger looking on the inside than the outside. Or maybe she's just bloated from the food, I notice her frontward walls stretching out a bit from the amount of chewed up ravioli and sauce, looking like a pale-ish reddish mess graveyard in her belly. There's some light from the outside that shine into here, I assume the light goes through her shirt and skin. I start to walk a little, I hear a rush of water come through, practically causing me to rush onto the left side of her belly, I hear her heart beat moderately above me, the water feeling ice cold under me, soaking my pants and a little bit of my shirt. It causes her stomach to expand more.

"Hey Mom look, Bridget's pregnant" I hear a voice say over the popping and gurgling and churning around me it sounds like her brother.

"Shut Up Simon" she says back, her voice sounding loud from within here.

"Stop that you two" I hear their mom say, I hear her foot steps in the distance.

"Yeah okay fine, I'm gonna go over to Nathan's" I hear Simon say, his car keys making a audible jingle.

"Did you finish your algebra homework? Mr.Wilkerson told me you've been not fully completing your homework when I saw him at Publix the other day, you've got too many assignments just to relax ad goof off this weekend" His mom says.

"Yes mom, I did uggh" He says, sounding annoyed.

"Okay then" She says, I hear her walk to the kitchen.

Simon walks off and opens the front door, his keys jingling in the distance.

The liquid is up to my waist now, the mix of ravioli looking more mushy and less like like how she chewed it up/the mix of freshly chewed Ravioli is making it somewhat hard to walk wade through. The smell of the sauce mixed with water is overwhelming. I see what I assume to be the last ravioli fall and plop down into the sauce/acid/watery mix, it starts breaking down quickly. I wade a little bit over, the bottom of her stomach feeling kinda weird on my feet. A feeling I haven't really noticed before until now.

On the outside, Bridget is on the couch, her feet kicked out and in a bit of a slouching position, her belly bloated a little bit through the crop top, she eyes the half way empty water bottle on the table, the seeing the little water droplets fall down slowly on the bottle. She hears her stomach do a series of gurgles, seemingly coming from the area where her belly's exposed. She pushes her hand into her plump tanned belly, feeling a little bit of the firmness. She hears a loud squelch from doing this, a couple of seconds after that she burps. She sits up on the couch, she feels the food inside her shifting upright also. She leans over to the table and grabs the water bottle.

On the inside, I'm covered from head to toe with food and sauce. I go under for a second, losing balance. It honestly scares me when I go under, I don't see anything but the chewed up food and the water/acid mix. Which is really starting to do a number on my clothes. When I swim up I hear a loud rushing noise, the water inside lukewarm now due to the temperature of her belly. I wade through the clumps of food and water and look up her sphincter, the hole now closed but I wait in anticipation, before I can even move I'm hit with a rush of cold water, causing me to go under. Her belly is flooded with water, as I'm underwater. I quickly swim back up, the water is at my chest. I only see the top of her belly, her lungs going in and out and hear heartbeat I can feel. I wonder if this could get any worse.

On the outside Bridget looks a bit more bloated, but not too bad actually. She turns off the TV and stands up, her belly looking 3 months pregnant. She feels the cold water inside her belly as she moves, she sits back down and slouches back on the couch, she turns the TV off. She pushes her belly in and out, making a loud sloshing sound when she does it. She giggles at this. On the inside, I was thrown into the air when she does this, landing into the water with a splash. Some of the food was thrown into the air with me. Bridget gets up again, causing all the food to shift inside her. She walks, causing her food and water to slowly sway side to side as she does. She goes up the stairs, the food and me constantly feeling elevated. The digestion on her food really starts to kick in, waves of acid destroying blocks of mushed up ravioli. Churning it along with the water and sauce, a groan I bet she heard outside too. Bridget gets to the top and walks into her room. I hear her take off her shirt, her belly really getting more room to poke out, I feel her belly expanding a little due to the room she has now. The water also moves over too. She pokes the top of it, only a couple of feet from where I'm at. I see something poke into the walls.

"God, I really shouldn't of been a total pig with all that food" She says, her voice sounding a little bit regretful.


She grabs a purple scrunchie off of the counter and makes her hair into a bun. She opens up on of her drawers and pulls out a orange T-Shirt that says "I survived The Night Of The Dead 1991 and all I got was this lousy t shirt". She puts it on and goes into her closet, she grabs the pair of Keds with black and white stripes, she grabs them and puts them on. She thinks about grabbing socks but she says nah and gets up and walks out the door. At this point some of the bloat has gone down, I notice some of the water went into her bladder and some of the food into her intestines down bellow. The amount of food and liquid are waist deep, I notice the acid seems to be digesting it still, not as hard as earlier but you can tell it's digesting it. I see a wave of acid slightly splash onto me, sounding like gurgle on the outside. Bridget makes a remark on how her belly sounds like it's fighting the food inside her.

On the outside, Bridget gets up from her bed and walks towards the door and opens it. I hear the sound of her shoes walking along the wood floor of the hallway/her room. She goes down the stairs, causing me to constantly fly into her stomach wall, I wipe the goo like residue off off my face when she gets down to the bottom floor.

"Mom, I'm going for a walk" She says, her mother apparently still in the study.

"Alright, just to remember to get home before 7 alright sweetie? It's 4:07 right now" She calls out from her study.

"Alright then, Love you mom" She says, she grabs her keys off of the key bowl in the kitchen. She walks past the kitchen and living room and the study and turns left, she opens the door and gets into the garage, she presses the garage opener. Her car is a baby blue 1967 Buick Skylark, there's a couple of rust spots but nothing besides that it looks fine. Her mother's car is on the other side of the garage, a grey 1990 Cadillac DeVille. She starts to sweat a little bit, the moistness of the garage really getting to her, her face reddened by the heat. She walks around the front of the car and gets in the drivers seat, she unlocks the car door and sits down inside and inserts the keys into the car and turns it on. I feel settled inside her belly now, the food quietly digesting, little pops and gurgles from the acid now and then digesting the food.



Bridget looks back and backs up out of the garage, a yellow 1989 Porsche 911 zooms by, the song "Nothin' But A Good Time" by Poison is blasting out of it. Bridget scoffs and says it's probably Simon out with his rich friend Nathan, going out on a joyride around town. Bridget pulls out of the driveway and heads through the neighborhood to the entrance,the only sound is the AC and the hum of the car. Bridget burps every couple of minute, I notice the bubble rise up in her stomach before she burps. She makes a remark that it tasted like sauce. Bridget turns out of the neighborhood and onto the main road. She goes down the road and turns onto the highway. She drives on that for about 30 minutes, a Highway Patrol car flies past her with the lights and sirens on. She doesn't think much of it. She gets to the Tampa city limits and gets off the highway. I notice something is sucking me and I try resisting, she starts to groan a little in pain so I just allow myself to be sucked into her intestine.

"Fuck, what the hell was that?" She says, I hear a little bit of a whimper in her voice.

Her intestines are dark and damp tubes, I place my hand out and I feel a big gob of food in front of me, what used to be the ravioli. I try climbing through but I realize that at the end of all this is where the food would now be shit, but I stop and wait. I look down and I see that I'm standing on a penny, something she must of swallowed when she was younger. The penny is about the size of a car steering wheel to me, most of it is burnt. I can barely make out the year on it, all I can see is a 6 at the end. Abraham Lincoln's head is barely visible, seemingly only his nose being the thing that stands out the most. The copper smell really intensifies in this area of her intestines.


On the outside, Bridget pulls off of the highway and onto the exit. She says she wishes the car radio worked. She stops at the stop light among the other cars in traffic. The light turns green and then she drives again. I notice some of the food ahead of me churning around and bubbling. I see some food also enter behind me also, I'm not in the food luckily. There's a small space between me and the food behind me and in front of me. The feeling of her intestines are weirder than the feel of her stomach to me. I feel Bridget's body move slightly as she turns the car, assumingly into a parking lot. She gets out, I slightly move up and bump my head onto the top of her intestines. She remarks that she felt something inside her. She's at a walking track, she starts to jog around, causing me and the contents inside her intestines to move also.


As she jogs, a couple of guys take notice of her, her breasts bouncing up and down, most of the guys try not to look, some do and she gives them a dirty look. Bridget sees a guy she's kinda into herself, funny enough it's Brian who's jogging with his headset on, he seems to be sweating and his headband slightly sliding down. She jogs by him, giving him a flirty smile. He smiles back, and he jogs a little bit faster. She jogs a little more for about 10 minutes before her intestines start gurgling rapidly. She stops and looks around for somewhere to squat she goes behind a tree near the swamp a little bit away from the jogging track at the park. I feel moving, I notice that I've moved towards her small intestine, the smell gets worse. I see some of the food has been turned into shit. I hold my nose, I see that the walls near me are pink, I see the hole in front of me pushing out the waste and the light of outside and the grass. It's my turn, I fall out, luckily, she's too paranoid about someone seeing her that she doesn't look down to see me. I as soon as I get out of her ass I throw myself to the side on the grass, landing in the grass. I roll around on the grass to get shit off of me. I smell more like grass now. I look back at Bridget, her shorts pulled all the way to her ankles and her panties all the way down, the tan line on her lower back showing her huge pale ass.

I chuckle at the sight of it and run as fast as I can, hoping I can find Brian. I run near the track for a bit, hiding when I see someone walk up. Eventually I see Brian, I dash to him and he sees me. He looks at me and pauses his Walkman and Takes off his headset.

"Anthony, what are you doing out here?" She says as she puts me up to his face, his breath smells like a orange Tic Tac.

I explain to him in about a couple of minutes, he tells me it's wild what I just went through and he'll take me back to Kate's place. He puts me in his pants pocket, the one without the Walkman in it and he walks back to his car. He opens the door and he gets in, taking me and putting me on the seat, the AC blasting me in the face and knocking me back into the seat, he laughs and he pulls out of the parking lot.

As Brian drives back to the apartments, we're at a stop light. He hears a loud zooming and then a screech, before we can say anything the car is pushed forward, the back end crashed. A loud bang. Brian is jolted forwards a little, I fly onto the floor of the IROC-Z. Brian asks me if I'm ok and say yes. He gets out.

The back of the car is mushed up, the licence plates on the road and everything. The car that crashed into them is the Porsche that Bridget's brother and his friend were driving. The two kids get out of the car, the song "Moneytalks" by AC/DC is playing out of the car, a empty Checker's (Regional Food Place) bag falls out. Nathan looks like nothing had happened but Simon looks petrified.

"So uh, do we trade insurance or?" Nathan says confused.

"Well, you just fucked up a a Porsh, I bet those Pasco County plates are looking pretty shit right now" Brian says, sounding condescending.

About a hour later I finally arrive at Kate's apartment, when Kate gets to her apartment door she opens it and gets in, she grabs me out of her bra.

"Okay Anthony, what happened, I was looking for you earlier. I was gonna yell at you at first but then Brian told me what happened when he called me from a payphone. Did a bird really swoop in and grab you" She says, sounding a little bit upset.

"Yes, I'm not bullshitting Kate" I say.

"Alright then" She says, she goes to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I spend the rest of today day washing myself off and sleeping, dreaming about this wild adventure of a day I've had.
Holly by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
I haven't been able to get to my computer in the past couple of days due to a family emergency, but don't worry about me it's nothing related to what you might of seen on the news. And also, I'm gonna be putting out a chapter each day except on weekends. I need to get this story finished, once fall comes in I won't really have much time.

Not much happened over Sunday, Kate was off from work on Sunday, and we didn't do much besides talk and watch TV. Brian did come over though for a little bit, apparently some guy was filming the car accident from afar with a camcorder and he sent the tape to the local news station and now Brian's a local celebrity. He's still kinda bummed out due to his Camaro being wrecked beyond repair and now is being shipped out to a junkyard somewhere in Arizona he's been told, he bought a red 1993 Ford Taurus from a Ford Dealership in Lakeland where he lives. Literally the same day, with his perfect driving record on his insurance helping cover the costs too.

Monday, October 11th, 1993


I'm woke, my head slightly hurting. I've notice I've grown a bit taller, not much taller but maybe a like the equivalent of a inch or two to me. I'm standing on the arm of the couch. I jump down to the floor, I land with a thud, my feet slightly stinging from the jump. I walk all the way to the bathroom, take a shower in the sink, wipe my armpits with Kate's Degree deodorant, a armpit hair was seemingly on it. I grab it and throw it the sink, the hair is like a javelin to me.

I get out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed. I walk into the kitchen, I see that Kate left out a half eaten Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich on the kitchen counter. I climb up the cabinet knobs, using them like stepping stones for climbing. I make it to the top, I walk up to the sandwich on the paper towel and start taking bites out of it, in places where Kate didn't bit it herself. I take about 4 good bites until I feel like I'm full. I walk over to the sink and turn the cold water water on, taking a little bit of power to push the knobs over and over again. I cup my hands together and take a couple of gulps. I turn the water off and dry my hands on a paper towel.

I walk to the living room, climb onto the couch and push on the power button with the remote with both hands, the TV turns on, Good Morning America seems to be on. I decide to watch that for a couple of minutes, and then those minutes turn into a couple of hours. I get off of the couch and walk into the kitchen, my foot gets stuck in a crack on the hardwood floor. I try budging out a little bit, but that only causes me to get even more stuck, sucking up my whole leg. I try getting my right foot to push my other foot out but it only ends up getting stuck also.

I try pushing myself out but I end up getting sucked deeper into the crack of the floor. I fall a little bit until I hit something hard, seemingly the ceiling of the apartment below us. My head hurts again, but out of physical pain this time. I kick the ceiling below me as hard as I can, cause it to make a loud cracking sound and a crack in it. I kick it as hard as I can again and it opens up a little, some of the ceiling crumbling and falling down onto the what appears to be the bathroom below. Before I can realize it I fall, I scream a little and I land in the bathtub. Now my ass hurts, but I feel like it's not that bad. I'm covered in the white powder like substance from the ceiling. I stand up and take a look at my surroundings. The bathtub seems to be clean from what I can see, small specks of grime seemingly near the front of the tub.

I climb up the side, seemingly almost impossible be it can be done. I stand on the edge for a bit, the products on the counter seem to be for feminine stuff, Maxi Pads, Lady Speed Stick deodorant, and skin Moisturizer, it seems to be homemade. I jump off of the edge of the tub and I run out of the bathroom, the hallway in this apartment is much bigger than Kate's. I slowly creep down the carpeted hallway, making sure no one hears me, if there is anyone in the apartment. I make it to the living room. It's about the same size as Kate's, the TV seems to be a newer model though. I walk a little bit, I hear the door starting to be unlocked. I run into the kitchen and jump into a bottom drawer that's slightly open, I lay down and try to get under the mail.


I hear the door open, I get a peek of who it is. A blonde woman who seems to be in her late 20s, 27 If I had to make a guess. She's dressed in a "Blondie" (The Band) T-shirt and light blue jeans with a pair of White Converse low tops. Her eyes are blue and her lips seemed to be stained with something, you can see traces of brown on her lips. Assumingly chocolate or coffee. She has a red handbag in tow. I see her walk through the door and into the living room. "I can't believe the office is sent me home for the day just because apparently THIS is too fucking casual" she says, her voice sounding upset, she walks into the living room and sits down on her couch. She takes off her shoes, her socks still on. She gets up and puts the shoes at the door. She mumbles something about her boss being a dick and telling her he's gonna dock her pay for this week for her behavior when she told him to fuck off. "Wow, this girl is really an ass" I say to myself.


I turn over and look at the mail to see if I can see her name, I find her old driver's licence under me. The Driver's licence being from California, where she's apparently from. Her name is Holly Scholz, she was born in Fresno, California and her birthday is 3/8/66. I was seemingly right on the nose for her age. I climb slowly out of the drawer and onto the kitchen floor. I hear chewing noises coming from the living room, I slowly walk towards the couch, making no sound as I step. I see Holly, but she doesn't see me. She's stuffing her face with a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds bar. I look at her face for a minute, she chews the poor chocolate, a loud crunch with every almond that she chews.

There's chocolate around her mouth, she stops for a second and licks her lips and a little bit around her mouth a little before starting on the chocolate again. Her tongue is seemingly covered in chocolate too. She finishes the bar and puts the Hershey's wrapper on the table. She goes into her purse and pulls out another one, this time a King Sized Milky Way bar. Holly eats the whole thing in about a minute, I'm honestly astonished at her. She grabs a Snickers bar, a Stick of Starburst, and a bag of M&Ms out of her purse. She sets them on the table and says she'll eat them later. She burps a little after she says this, I can kinda smell it from here. It smells like Hershey's chocolate, something I haven't had in about 5 years. I see her get up, and turn around, her backside facing towards me. I can see a little bit of her panties white waistband, she puts her shirt down.

I run out from behind the couch and onto the couch, I bury myself in the cushion. I hear Holly humming the song "Heart Of Glass" by Blondie as she walks into the kitchen, and I'll admit. She does kinda sound a little bit like Debbie Harris. I hear her get a glass cup out of her cabinet and turn on the water. I climb out of the couch a little and climb up the back cushion, I pop my head a little to get a better angle of her. Her eyes are closed as she leans her head back a little, I watch her swallow the water, her neck moving a little bit, the water traveling down with each gulp. I hear a loud gurgle from her stomach, seemingly from the chocolate and water mixing. She finishes off the cup and when she finishes before she can open her eyes I hide back down into the couch.

"I felt like I had someone watching me" She says, with a little bit of a flirtatious smile.

I hide back in the couch cushions, wondering if she saw me or not. I hear Holly walk towards the couch and sit on it, on the cushion I'm sitting. I feel like there's something weighing heavy on me, and surprise surprise there literally is. I'm pretty sure Holly is a little bit skinnier than average. I feel her lean over and grab the TV remote off of the table in front of her, she flicks through channels. But unlike Kate she has cable, she flicks through the channels for about a minute or so, she stops on HBO, airing the movie "My Cousin Vinny", she stops and watches it, she laughs at it. After about 10 minutes of darkness from being under the couch cushion, I try squirming out, I kinda make it. My head being now free, I do get a eye full of Holly's backside. I can see the waistband of her panties and a little bit of her upper asscrack. Holly scoots over a little to the left, away from me, I get a glimpse of the TV, showing the movie. I manage to get my left arm free, I grab onto the cushion and attempt to pull myself out.

I hear Holly's belly groaning a little, seemingly digesting the chocolate. Holly makes a remark on how she regrets a little bit about eating all that chocolate, saying she can feel the chocolate churning around in her stomach. I look at her for a quick second, she's completely focused on the movie, her blue eyes glistening from the light of the TV. I notice out the window of the side of my eye that it's kinda cloudy outside. The time is 1:15pm according to the clock on the Microwave. I look straight at Holly, she still doesn't seem to notice me, her look still locked on the TV. I start to slowly and quietly climb off of the couch. I get onto the floor, I land with a soft plop. You can't hear it over the noise of the TV, Holly is chuckling at something now on the movie. I turn around and look at her, she's still looking at the TV. There's a smile on her face from just getting done laughing, her dimples seemingly noticeable on her face. Her belly kinda shows through her shirt, a small bit bloated from the chocolate. Her white socks seemingly freshly washed. I walk away slowly to the kitchen I go to the fridge. I hear Holly stand up and walk towards the kitchen, I'm starting to think more that she notices me but I don't know, maybe this is just a coincidence.


She steps on me by accident I assume, I'm stuck on the bottom of her sock. I'm constantly pounded into the floor with each step, she looks into the bathroom and turns off the light, not noticing the hole above the tub. She walks into her room, which smells like lavender. She sits on her bed and takes her right sock off, she throws it into the dirty clothes basket in her open closet. She takes of her left sock, when she throws it I fly off of it. Luckily before I fly she looks at her big toe's toenail, saying she really needs to clip them. I fly from the back of the wall and bounce back into Holly's blonde hair, she was getting up as I was flying, I seemed to move fast enough that she didn't notice me. I land on her scalp, a sea of blonde around me. Her hair smells like coconut shampoo. I feel each step happen, the world looking less huge as it was when I was on the floor. I know on her driver's licence it says that she was 5'9 (172.5m for those that use the metric, correct me if I'm wrong), not super tall for a girl but still a bit taller than average I'd say. Definitely not as tall as Bridget though. She walks back to the couch, when she sits down I start to fall forwards. Luckily, she turns her heard before I fall. I land into her shirt, between her boobs. Two warm fleshy masses surrounding me, I feel her heart beating slowly, in a relaxed state. I feel relaxed myself, in a way.


Eventually the movie goes off. When she stands up I fall through the bottom of the bra and onto her stomach, seemingly tanned compared to the rest of her body. I slide down to her belly button, I can hear the little pops and gurgles going on inside when I'm this close, I'm assuming her stomach is at the end of digesting the candy she ate earlier and is about to send it all to her intestines. I feel Holly say she feels tired, I'm kinda caught off guard by this, she hasn't done anything during this entire day. She walks to her room, I slide down her belly a little more knowing she's gonna take her shirt off, my right foot is under her belly button. I slide down to the jean's waistband, I smell the lavender and I assume she's walked into her room, I attempt to get onto her jeans. She's about to pull her shirt off, I jump onto her bare foot.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She says, shocked at me, looking down. I'm on her right foot.

I attempt to run, she chases after me, it's like Godzilla chasing after me. She tries to crush me every stomp, I feel a blast of wind behind me from her stomp when she does. For the first time in awhile I actually fear for my life. I look back at her, she looks at me. Her face disgusted and her hair flying as she runs, she does look kinda hot though when she's chasing me. I'm assuming she think's I'm some kinda animal. I make it to the door and I slide under. I run through the hallway, not caring who sees me now I hear Holly unlocking the door in the distance, I run up the steps, still going off adrenaline. I make it to the to the top, noticing I hear Holly running down the hallway downstairs. Luckily I make it to Kate's apartment at the end of the hall, I slide under the door. I run and jump onto the Couch on my knees, giving me kind of a carpet burn on my knees.


I regret doing it, I hear Holly outside. "Where are you you little man?!" She says, she sounds like she's in the mood to kill. I feel more than grateful that she didn't catch me.


I hear a guy come out of his apartment, I'm assuming it's Dean. "Hey listen lady, you're disturbing the peace. There is no "Little Man" (he does airquotes when saying that part) unless you mean a child or something, which in that case find him quietly. Plus put on a shirt and shoes, before someone reports you for indecency" He says, sounding annoyed. "I saw a fucking a small man, I swear I fucking did. He had brown eyes and everything" I hear her say.

I hear another door open.

"I mean, I saw something that resembled a human too the other day in my apartment" Carly says out her door. "Okay, look ladies. You might of saw a deformed rat or some kind of small animal, there's not a small man running around the apartment. I mean look, this is real life and not some kinda fairy tale. You either both are seeing things that aren't true, or there's something in the water. Whatever you saw, it totally wasn't a little man. Now, let's be adults here and continue on here with our lives" Says Dean, he closes his door when he says this.

Carly closes her door, Holly mumbles something and starts to walk downstairs. At this point, I'm nervous about being found out. I turn the TV back on and start watching again, about a hour later, Kate comes home early. Kate walks through the door, with a slightly upset look on her face.

"So, how was your day" I say, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Don't give me that crap, Anthony. People are starting to talk about you" She says, she slams her keys down onto the kitchen counter.

"Oh really, I haven't noticed" I say, sounding sarcastic. "NOW IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR IT ANTHONY!!" she screeches at me. She sounds truly upset, I see a couple of tears come from her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I say, I feel truly bad now. "Fuck, you've been going everywhere and bothering people. It needs to stop Anthony, you can get killed or tested on or worse if people find out about you" She says her voice sounding shaky, she starts to sit on the floor. She starts to dry her eyes.

"I mean, I didn't think all this would happen. You'd probably do the same thing too if you were in my shoes" I say. "Don't you fucking start Anthony" she says, another tear runs down her face. "I'm sorry.." I say. "Sorry (she hiccups from her cry) doesn't make it all magically better y'know" She says, she wipes her face with her arm.

"Well how'd you find out" I say, softening my voice.

"Some chick from downstairs said she saw a man like creature in her house and she tried chasing it. And this other girl, her name is Carly I think, she said she saw it in her apartment and she tried chasing it off too, and then word got around and people are telling stories of how they saw you, standing in the window of this apartment and they can see you from the parking lot. And a couple of other people saying that they saw you looking at them from the main road" Kate says, she starts to collect herself and get off the floor.

"Oh, I didn't think anyone saw me" I say, sounding sympathetic. "Yeah whatever Anthony, if I catch word of anyone saying they saw you doing something after today, I'm gonna give you three choices. I'll let you go live with Brian, or I'll drive all the way to Dallas and let you live with my parents again, or the one you definitely don't want to happen, I kick you out and you'll have to fend for yourself again like you did before you met me" she says, sounding final in her decisions.

"And I shouldn't have to do this to you like you're my son either Anthony, we're both adults" She says, sounding kinda annoyed. "Alright, Alright. I understand" I say, agreeing with what she's said. The rest of this day we didn't really talk much, but I did feel like I grew a little bit taller when I was about to go to sleep.

End Notes:
So yeah, people are starting to realize something's up. I thought adding a kinda cruel giantess in the mix would be nice, to spice things up a bit.
The Wrath Of Kate by Flagpole_Sitta97
Tuesday, October 12th, 1993

I wake up on the pillow on the other side of Kate's bed, she's gone but she leaves a note on her bed, I get up and walk to it. It says if she hears that I leave this apartment under any circumstances, she'll kick me out. And you can totally tell it's her, because she draws a little smiley face at the end and her signature. I say whatever and I go to the bathroom, take a wiz, brush my teeth, and that's about it. I walk into the living room and turn on the TV, and do what I regularly do. I watch TV for about until I'd say about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I hop up off of the couch and run to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when I walk to the kitchen, I feel something strange happen to me. I feel I grow another inch, I'm now about three inches. I'm shocked to be honest, I'm starting to wonder if my condition is wearing off. But I remember that my parent's said the doctor's said I'd be like this forever. But again, back then they thought drinking while pregnant was okay.


I climb up to the counter and get some bread out of the bread box, I grab a slice and start eating it. I look back at the TV while I eat, watching Phil Donahue talk about something. I watch and eat for a couple of minutes, finishing off half of the bread before I put it down, starting to feel full. I jump down from the counter and onto to the floor. It actually kinda hurts this time when I do so, like Jumping from a one story building. I scream fuck as loud as I think I ever have, I hear a male voice walking down the hallway saying what was that. I quickly sober up and don't make any noise, I hear the man knock on the door and ask if I'm alright in there, I don't make any noise. He knocks again and he says are you alright, I don't say anything. And then he says now this time if you don't say anything I'm gonna assume you're seriously injured and you can't say anything I'm gonna call a ambulance. I scream yes I'm fine but it's covered up by the sound of the TV.

"Okay, I'm calling 911" he says, I hear him walk into his apartment.

At this point I'm starting to freak out, knowing this will probably be my last day with Kate. I think about jumping out the window and hoping I land on something soft, but then I realize the fall might kill me. I think about going down the kitchen sink, but then I remember I don't wanna go that route. I start internally panicking, wondering what I could do right now. I walk around in circles out of nervousness, I run into Kate's room and climb under her pillow, seeing the note again as I climb under honestly just makes me even more nervous. In about 3 minutes I hear a group of men bust through the front door, a ambulance stretcher. They run into the bathroom, and the room I'm in. I don't make a sound as they look into the closet, one of them grabs the note off of the pillow.


"If you leave this apartment under any circumstances Tony, I'll kick you out?" One of the EMTs says, his gruff voice sounding confused.

"Yeah, you might wanna get police to check into that Frank" the other one says, I hear the paper being ruffled and shoved into his pocket. They group gets out of the apartment, I start to fall asleep.

I wake up a couple of hours later, I feel the light of outside shining on me, I start to open my eyes. I see a furious Kate looking right at me, her face red and everything, her hair seems to be in a mess. I start to wake up completely. Kate's hand rips me from under the pillow and sets me down on her nightstand.

"SO, got anything to say for yourself ANTHONY?" She says, she throws her arms in the air.

"I mean, I didn't think the guy would hear me say fuck" I say, trying to defend myself.

"I mean, I didn't think the guy would hear me say fuck" She says, mocking me.

"Fucking stop Anthony, just stop with the excuses. I had to go to the police station today for questioning, and the building says I have to pay for the door they broke down, and now EVERYONE knows about you. People are starting to think that there's even a little man running around this apartment complex, it was just kinda like a urban legend at first but now people think it's true" She says, sounding pissed.

"I'm sorr-I'm done with your fucking sorrys Anthony" I begin but she cuts me off.

"I mean, do you think Brian says he'll let me live with him" I say.

"I mentioned it to him today at lunch before I left out for your bullshit and he says it would cause him too much worry" She says, not really pissed but more like annoyed.

"Do you think you could drive me back to Dallas?" I say.

"No, I don't have the time for it. But I'd never thought I'd do this on purpose, but I guess I have to" She says, reaching for me I start to back up slowly having a idea of what she's gonna do.

She grabs me off of the nightstand, I kick and scream but she says doing that is gonna cause her to chew. I stop immediately, remembering the first time she accidentally swallowed me, her molars clamped down on my wrist and I screamed. She forces me headfirst into her mouth, a very familiar place to me. It's wet and moist, it vaguely smells like coffee. I see her teeth trying not to gnaw on me, they're going up and down but not exactly touching me. I get my whole body into her mouth, my head nearing the back of her mouth, her molars surrounding me, I feel her tongue lift my legs up a little, and her head going up, in a way that causes me to slide down a little down deeper into her mouth. I feel a strong force pulling me into her throat, I fall out of her mouth, her uvula only a inch to me above her head, as soon I get into her throat, I hear a "I'm sorry Anthony" and that's about it. Her throat smells of coffee also, but I don't mind. I see the kinda pinkish area of her throat from the light outside, I see the scar in her throat again. I see her stomach sphincter start to open as I fall, I fall through it.

I land with a splash/ a plop, there's some brown liquid that smells like coffee, which I assume it is. There's some heavily chewed up fries scattered around her belly, and lots of chewed up pieces of a burger, a piece of a wrapper floats next to me, something I guess Kate accidentally ate. It shows the Burger King logo faded.

"I'm sorry Anthony, but this is the only way you're gonna have to live with me right now until I can figure out what to do with you" she says, sounding sympathetic.

"I understand I guess, but are you gonna shit me out or?" I say.

"Nah, I'll vomit you up if I can. If you feel my intestines starting to suck you down I give you my permission to resist it if you can" she says.

"Okay, and also there's a piece of a Burger King wrapper just kinda floating around in here" I say.

"Oh, well I bit into the Whopper with the wrapper on when Brian brought Burger King back for lunch then I took it off, I was really hungry" She says, her voice booming.

"Oh okay" I say, a see a whole fry that she must of swallowed float past me. The liquid and everything is at a little bit below my knee.

"Again, I'm sorry Tony. I really wish it didn't have to come to this, but you didn't really leave me much choice" Kate says, she starts to move and walk, causing me and the food and the liquid to slosh from side to side to forwards to backwards when she walks.

"It's fine, I deserve it anyways" I say, I start to walk around a little, kinda dissolving into holes in my already faded shirt.


I feel Kate walk to her home phone and call Brian, telling him that he needs him to come over and fix his door. About 30 minutes later, he come's in. They kiss and make out for a couple of minutes, some of Brian's spit lands on me from what Kate swallowed from him.

When they get done kissing, Brian asks what happened to me.

"Soo, where's Anthony?" He says.

"I'm in here" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"You swallowed him again Kate?" He says, nonchalantly.

"I mean, it's kinda his punishment for right now until I can figure out what do with him.

"I mean, we're all adults here but ok, if that's what you want" He says.

Brian goes outside of the apartment and brings in the door, he grabs the box of power tools from outside and he brings it in.

It takes about a good ten minutes for him to replace the door, Kate just sat on the couch and watched him, saying he looked really sexy when he would do work like this under her breath, and Brian saying that he heard that. When Brian gets done he tells Kate to call the landlord and tell him that he fixed it. She gets off of the couch, causing me to fall down into the coffee/acid mix. She calls her landlord and he comes up in about 15 minutes, tells her that she doesn't have to pay for the door but if he hears anymore complaints about a small man living in his apartment complex he's gonna kick her out. She agrees to this, but on the inside I notice her stomach is bubbling up a little bit when he says this.

About 5 hours later, after Kate took a shower and brushed her teeth, swallowing some toothpaste accidentally to my dismay, she goes to bed.

"Hey Kate" I say, she's laying down, her belly is now.

"Yeah, Anthony" she says sounding tired, I feel her kinda move up and look down through her belly through the sheets.

"I truly am sorry, I legit didn't think anything like this would happen" I say, sounding actually sorry this time.

"I forgive you I guess, but I'm still gonna have to find out what I'm gonna do to you tomorrow though" She says.

I push away the half digested pizza roll from her dinner, the liquid now being really made up of water and acid.

"I guess that's fine" I say.

"Good Night, Anthony" She says, she shifts her body to her right side, causing me and the food and liquid to fall to the side, I hear her heart beat slowly above me, and her lungs slowly rushing in and out with air.

"Good Night, Kathryn" I say, pushing away a chunk of sauce from the pizza roll before I fall asleep.
End Notes:
Your thoughts on this chapter? I felt like this one wasn't too exciting, but there was a good amount of action I'd say.
Another Way Out by Flagpole_Sitta97
Wednesday, October 13th, 1993

I wake up, still in Kate's stomach, I notice it's quite empty besides a couple of huge gobs of yogurt, it seems to be pink. I walk through the acid, it's a little bit below my knees. I walk up to the mountain of yogurt, I stick my hand in it and start licking it. It's apparently strawberry yogurt. I feel Kate get up from sitting down, causing me to fall flat on my ass. On the outside, Kate is at work. She's talking to a lady asking about her appointment.


"It's at 10 right?" The lady says, she seems to be in her early 50s.

"You'd be correct" Katie says, she points and taps on the lady's name on the computer screen.

"Oh alright, thank you" she says, walking back to her seat.

As I'm dining a little on the yogurt Kate had for breakfast, I feel her start to walk, causing the acid and yogurt to slosh around a little, I fall over. I notice I've grown taller too, not by much compared to last night but enough where I'm starting to wonder if I might be growing to the regular size of a human being. As I hear the clacking of Kate's shoes as she walks I hear other things, like a child screaming in the room she passes by about not wanting to be here, another room the noise of a dental drill, and another room the noise of the TV seemingly on a high volume while on a Apple Macintosh commercial. I feel her take another step and then bend down a little, causing me to fall over and lean more towards the front of her stomach, where her belly button is and the acid and yogurt soon follow.

She gets back up, causing me and everything else to go back to it's original place. I hear gulping sounds and wonder what it is. I look up above me and I hear a rush of liquid coming down, I watch the opening in her stomach start to open up, I basically get wiped out by the rush of water. I'm pushed to the front of her belly, the water seemingly continuously keeps coming into her belly, I see the yogurt start dissolving quickly into the acid, the water seemingly causing it to quickly sink under like a iceberg. I notice that the water stops rushing down for a second.

"I feel kinda cold inside, also sorry Tony" I hear her say under her breath, I notice a bubble rise up a float into her throat, causing her to burp.

Before I can say anything, I feel her bend down again to put the cup under the water cooler. The water sloshes onto me, I'm underwater at this point, I feel some of the acid churning the water below me. I hear a rushing sound from above, make the water to go from lukewarm and then back to cold, I feel the water rising up also. The sound of water splashing on top of water. Eventually she finishes off the water. I swim up, the water being at my shoulder level. I notice how broad they are compared to a couple of years ago. I feel Katie walk back to her chair, the clear water sloshing around a bit with each step, I get a taste of it. It actually tastes pretty good compared to tap water. A little bit salty, but other than that it's pretty good.


Kate sits down in her chair, causing the water to jolt a little bit inside her. About a couple of hours later most of the water has gone down to her bladder, she goes to lunch with Brian. They get in his car and they go to Arby's, they talk a little bit I notice, and Kate doesn't eat as much as she usually does. Just a Beef 'n Cheddar and a medium fry and a diet Coke. Her stomach seemingly not as filled up but it was pretty satisfied, the digesting seemed to be pretty relaxed I noticed, small churns here and there and a couple of gurgles. When Kate got into her car, she started to talk to me again.

"You doin' alright in there?" she says to me as she puts on her seat belt, the room in her stomach slightly becoming less.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad you didn't have a heavy meal when you went to Arby's. Not too happy on how you basically filled up on water in the morning though, I thought I was gonna drown" I say, I sound a small bit muffled to her.

"I mean, I did say I was sorry" she says, I hear her put her keys in the ignition, the song "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston plays out of the radio.

She backs out of the parking lot and heads onto the street, the only thing I can hear is the sound of Kate's stomach digesting her lunch still, I see the food go into her intestines. She drives for a little bit down a road, the song switching from "I Will Always Love You" to "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers, Kate changes the radio, saying she finds the song annoying. Kate fiddles with the radio for a bit, landing on a Rap station playing "Jump" by Kris Kross, she changes it again, landing on a oldies playing the song "I Wonder Why" by Dion & The Belmonts. She keeps it there, I hear the song, reminding of that song was in the first movie I remember seeing in the Living Room on TV when Kate and her family just got home from their vacation in California when they met me.

I feel Kate hum a little bit to the song, I feel her turn the car onto a exit and onto the highway. She starts to accelerate on the highway, she weaves through traffic a little. Kate gets across the bridge, heading back into Tampa from St.Petersburg. I hear the car start to slow down a bit, Kate mumbles something under her breath.

"Why'd you slow down?" I say, I push away a undigested piece of sandwich bun away from me.

"Traffic, we're not the only one's heading home for the day sadly" She says, starting to inch the car forwards. The song playing now on the radio is "Judy's Turn To Cry" by Lesley Gore, I kinda hate the song a little due to how sweet sounding it is.

We're stuck in traffic for about 15 minutes, her Toyota moving up inch by inch, eventually we get free and turn on to an exit.

"Y'know, I need to go grocery shopping when I come to think of it" Kate says, she spots that she's about to pass a Winn-Dixie, she changes the radio from "Everyday" by Buddy Holly to "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M, on the college station we were listening to the other day.


Kate slows down and pulls into the parking lot, she drives for a little bit before finding a parking space near the Shopping Cart corral not too far from the store's entrance. She stops the car and takes the keys out of the ignition and puts them in her and takes off her seat belt, the space in her stomach back to normal. I see some of the digested mush float over to the now open space. Kate opens the car door and puts her keys in her pocket. She gets out, causing me and the food to shift a little bit due to the immediate elevation. She walks over and grabs a cart and starts walking towards the store, I hear the noises of her carts and other carts rattling, people talking, the sounds of the the automatic doors opening and closing.

Kate pushes the basket inside the store, she's greeted with a blast of cold air from inside the store. She walks to various aisles, picking up things like 12 pack of Coke, a Box of Honey Nut Cheerios, A box of Tide Laundry Powder, and 3 boxes of Kraft Mac N' Cheese. When she gets to the line, she grabs a Mars Bar (A Snicker's Almond bar for us Americans).

"You find everything alright?" Says the cashier, he seems to be in his early 30s, his nametag says "Gene".

"Yeah, I did" Kate says, sounding like she doesn't really feel like she's in the mood for talking.

She gets her bags and pushes the shopping cart out of the store and into the parking lot. I grow a little, Kate feels it, and she kinda winces in pain a little, mumbling what happened under her breath as she heads towards her car.

"I don't know, I just grew a little" I say, sounding somewhat dumbfounded.

"Well I'm gonna make sure to vomit you out in a couple of hours, and also you've got a candy bar headed your way in a couple of minutes so be ready for that" she says, she makes it to the car.

Kate parks the cart by her left passenger's side door and opens the back door, she grabs about 2 bags and takes out the candy bar and tosses it into her seat while she's bending down to put the bags on the backseat. She gets up and closes the car door and pushes the basket into the corral. I start her stomach start to bubble a little bit out of hunger, the acid burning my feet a little. Kate walks over to her driver's seat and bends down and puts the candy bar on the console, she gets in and just stops for a second.

She breathes in and out, she grabs the Mars Bar and starts unwrapping it, I hear her starting to chew on it, the chewing sounding loud from where I am in her stomach, like she's chewing rocks from the way she's chewing the almonds. I hear a gulp from above, the sweet smell entering her stomach before anything else. I see the chewed up mass of chocolate and caramel fall into the acid and land with a splash, a couple of pieces of the chewed up almond floating to me. I hear her take another bite and and swallow, the caramel chocolaty nutty smell overwhelming me. I hear her grab her keys with her other hand and put them into her pocket and get out her keys, she puts them into the ignition and turns it, the song "Where Is My Mind" by The Pixies are playing. She she takes another quick big bite and swallows the candy bar basically. I see the area surrounding me basically is brown liquid mixed with chunks of the chewed up candy bar. I see another chewed up piece of chocolate fall in, it's immediately destroyed by her acid. I feel her back out of the parking space and get into the parking lot, not soon after I see a gigantic block of the Mars Bar plop into her stomach.

"Enjoy the chocolate" she says, laughing a little.

I walk through the chocolate sludge, and take a bite of the chocolate bar chunk from the top, it actually tastes pretty good.

Eventually, Kate gets home and goes up the stairs, causing me and the chocolate to constantly shift around, I feel her stomach contents rising, her stomach seemingly getting hotter.

Kate walks through the door with her bags, she throws them down on the table and heads sprints to the kitchen sink. I feel me and the contents of her stomach rise up into her throat quickly, me and the chocolate and a little bit of her lunch land into the hard metal sink basin. She retches for a little bit more, I climb out of the vomit and stand on the side of the sink. Kate throws up about two more times before starting to stand up instead of leaning over.

"The moistness of the apartment plus carrying all those groceries up the stairs makes for a very upset stomach" She says, giving me a wearing smiles.

"Are you alright though?" I say, despite being covered from head to toe in vomit still more worried about her.

"Yeah, I guess I am, I bet you like going out that way don't you" She says, she grabs a paper towel and wipes some of the vomit off of her mouth.

"Well Hell yeah I do, you think I enjoy being pushed out of your asshole, let alone being inside you in general" I say.

"To be fair, this time you kinda deserved it" She says, she turns on the water on the sink and washes all the vomit down the drain.

Once she gets all the vomit down the drain she puts me in the sink and washes me off, she cuts out another pair of jeans out of her shorts and jokes that she's gonna have to start buying clothes for me, she also cuts out a grey T shirt out of her old shirt in the closet.

I went to sleep that day, but I felt very strange before I woke up.
End Notes:
Last Chapter comes out on Monday, just giving you a heads up.
Growing Up by Flagpole_Sitta97
Author's Notes:
Last Chapter, I gotta say it's been a pleasure writing this stories and reading everyone's reviews. I wrote another story before this one that I deleted, but this one I feel definitely has the magic of "Just Like In The Movies".
Thursday, October 14th 1993


I wake up, feeling the light outside shine through the window above me on the pillow I'm sleeping on. I get up, I notice I'm about 7 inches tall, which is really shock to me. I get up, I see one of Kate's hairs on her pillow, a long streak of light brown on her pillow. I walk up and sniff it a little, noticing it smells like well, hair. I jump down from the bed and walk into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes a little when I do so. I go into the Bathroom, noticing the air in there is moist from her shower, Kate's old panties laying out on the floor, she seems to either forgotten about them or either she just didn't care enough to get them off the floor. I ignore them and climb up the cabinets to get onto the bathroom sink and wash up a little. I notice the bathroom counter seems a little bit dirty, dried up toothpaste and smears. I start to wonder if Kate has always been this dirty or I've never really noticed. But anyways, I turn on the hot and cold taps and make the water lukewarm. I take off my clothes and cut a small thing of soap with my hands.

I wash up for about 10 minutes or so before turning the water off and drying off with the blow dryer Kate left out not too far from me, it kinda stings but whatever, at least I'm dry. I walk over and flick the power off with my food and put my clothes on, a little bit wet but not soaking wet. I climb down from the counter and walk out of the door. I go into the kitchen, but I get a second thought and I realize I'm not hungry. I just go into the living room and begin my day doing the same thing I've been doing the past couple of years since living with Kate in her Apartment, watch TV.

I climb onto the couch and turn on the TV, watch the same shit I've been watching and then take a nap. I wake up around 10, I get up and decide to go to the window just to go look at something. I stare out of it for a bit, seeing the cars pass by on the road in the distance, most of them seemingly being cars in the range of brand new to 20 years old, different types of people in each car. I lean over a little bit not noticing the small crack I could slip into to, I fall.


"OH FUCK NOT AGAIN" I scream, falling through the air, noticing that I'm going to fall into the parking lot, I try gliding myself onto the road, hoping I land on a car instead of on asphalt, the rushing wind causing tears to come out.

Luckily I land onto the back of a blue 1991 Ford F150 Supercab, I land with a loud dink into the back of the flatbed of the truck. I get up, feeling a very painful stinging sensation from falling about 5 stories, but still alive and with no lasting injuries. It's one of the few perks about this condition I have I guess, but it does hurt more than usual though. I notice that driver didn't even seem to notice my crash landing, I look through the cab window and hear that he's too busy singing along to "Ring Of Fire" by Johnny Cash. The driver of this truck seems to be in his early 60s, he's in a John Deere cap and a green flannel button down shirt, I'm assuming he's retired. I Lay down on the flatbed for a bit, to make sure no one sees me. The truck keeps going for a bit down the road, it gets to the Circle K and the Truck pulls in. When it stops at the Gas pump I quickly jump out of the truck before he sees me, running as fast as I can before anyone can see me. I get to the alleyway of the building, seeing the payphone and getting reminded of when I first met Kate.

I quickly run down the side of the alleyway, and then behind the convenience store, noticing a employee in his probably mid 30s with his eyes red with a cigarette in his mouth, he watches me run past.

"I really need to start getting sleep, these fucking all night shifts are really fucking up my mind" he says, his voice sounding kinda scratchy.

I run behind the Krispy Kreme, the smell of freshly fried donuts start to make me hungry, for the hell of it. I notice that the back door is open and I slide through it, the smell becoming sweeter now. I notice the employees don't seem to notice me, more focused on their cooking than anything else. I walk around the counter, I notice there's about only a couple of people in here. A guy in a suit and tie, reading the local newspaper and eating a glazed donut out of his small box every couple of minutes, a women seemingly in her early twenties in a black dress seemingly for work, her hair is jet black and it's in a bun, her shoes are red high heels. But last and not least, seemingly a guy in a t-shirt that says "I'm With Stupid" and a pair of cut off shorts.

I slowly get up out of everyone's sights and lean towards the bathroom. I see that the first person in line, the girl in the black dress grabs the bag of 5 donut boxes and heads out the door, out of curiosity I follow her. Luckily everyone was so focused on getting their order that they didn't seem to notice me.

I slowly creep behind her, I see her walk towards her car only a couple of parking spots away from the entrance, her car seems to be a 1992 Mercedes 300e, something she must of bought with her Father's money, or maybe something she bought on her own, judging on how she's dressed. I see her open the passenger's door and set the box of donuts on the seat, I quickly slide in, going through the little slot near the front passenger's seat and the back seat, I land onto the floor. She doesn't seem to notice. She closes door and walks over to her side, she gets in, I hear her whip out her keys and put them in the ignition, and twisting them, turning the car on. She gets into the car and closes the door, mumbling something about being hungry.

I feel the car back out of it's parking space and head onto the road. The Woman turns on the radio, the song "Black or White" by Michael Jackson comes on. She keeps driving, I hear her stomach grumble a little.

"Oh C'mon Miranda" she says, I hear her voice for the first time ever. She sounds a little bit like a older Kelly Bundy from Married With Children.

"Miranda, so that's her name" I say to myself.

"What was that?" She says, sounding a little bit startled.

I don't respond, I hear Miranda pull the car over and get out, the song still playing on the radio. Miranda gets opens the left passenger's door, I don't say a word.

I see her look down under the seat, her huge brown eyes looking like cannonballs to me. I close my eyes and hope I blend in with the darkness. I feel a hand grab me and pull me out, I slowly open my eyes, making myself look like a doll, her hands feel soft and smell like rose lotion.

"Where'd this come from" she says, her eyes looking at me, studying me. Her irises look huge and like a brown ocean to me.

"Eh, probably one of the boss's kids left this behind when I had to pick them up from school" she says, she tosses me onto the backseat. Miranda stops bending down and closes the door, I notice she pulled over to the side of the road, noticing the sound of cars passing by.

Miranda gets back into the car and closes the door, pulling back onto the road. As she jolts off back into traffic, I purposely roll back onto the floor, she mumbles "You gotta be kidding me" but other than that she doesn't seem to care.

I hear her get onto the highway to head into the downtown district, noticing by the signs I see flash by on the highway. The song on the radio now is "I'll Do Anything For Love(But I Won't Do That) by Meatloaf, a song I remember hearing on MTV in Carly's apartment. Miranda gets off onto the exit and heads into the city.

I hear the noises of more cars rushing past us, the traffic seemingly heavier in downtown Tampa, I feel the Mercedes turn into a parking garage, the light in the car going dark almost immediately. I hear the car's hum as she drives, the sounds of other cars twisting and turning into parking spaces. The Radio also immediately turns off as soon as we go into the parking garage I noticed.

"Ah, Finally" Miranda says, she seemingly finds a parking spot. I hear her turn in and park. She takes the keys out of the ignition and gets out of the car and locks the door, she walks over to the front passenger's door and opens it, grabbing the bag with the box of donuts inside, she shuts the door. As soon as she shuts the car door, I roll out from under the seat and climb the arm rest and make a leap from there to the car door, I make it. I climb up the window and slide down the opening at the top.

I jump from the window to the floor, my feet kinda hurt from doing so but I ignore it. I run toward Miranda, I grab onto her foot, I climb up her blouse from the inside. I start from her right leg, seemingly there's a scar on it, her leg is pretty lean and about of average color for caucasians, I keep climbing, I get to her thigh, I see her panties are pink and seemingly what you might call granny panties, I keep climbing, I feel the rush of cold air, Miranda making it towards the door. I get up to the side of her stomach, feeling little gurgles and pops of hunger under my hands and legs, her stomach seemingly pretty slim, her navel is a bit of a outie. I feel her stomach slowly go in and out with her breathing. I hear talking around me, I feel her stop walking and wait for the elevator. Her stomach growling loud under me.

"I bet those donuts are gonna hit the spot huh" A guy says, he sounds like he's in his 40s.

"Yep haha, I do love Krispy Kreme" she says, sounding kinda embarrassed.

I hear the elevator open the sound of people getting and getting off. I climb up Miranda as she walks, I'm using her rib cage bones as a stepping stone for climbing, I feel her lungs slowly going in and out under my feet, the air rushing.

"Goddamn do those donuts smell good" I hear someone say, seemingly a older black man judging by the voice.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get into them" Miranda says.

I climb up to about her chest, I see she's wearing a black bra too, her cup size seemingly average. You can tell her a little bit that her areolas are a bit dark red if you get a good enough angle, but that's about it. I climb up to her collarbone and peek my head a little bit, the wooden panels of the elevator really sticking out to me. Miranda seems to be the only girl in this elevator, the other three seeming to be men in their 40s and 50s in suits. The elevator stops and lets them all off, I quickly poke my head back in, I feel Miranda's hand scratch where I just was, she mumbles something that she feels like something was on her.

I see her walk through the office, being greeted by various people on her way to the breakroom. She places the bag of the boxes of donuts on the ground. She takes off the bag and and sets the boxes of donuts down around the sink and the microwave. She grabs a paper plate and grabs about 5 glazed donuts and a cup of drip coffee from the coffee machine, about 5 people walk up after her, I hear her stomach rumble out of anticipation of food. I feel her walk and then she gets to her cubical, she places the plate of donuts down on her desk and takes a sip of her coffee, I hear the coffee rush down her throat, sounding like a stream of water rushing down. She plays a little on her computer, playing a card game until her boss walks by and tells her to start on her work.

I as soon as he leaves, I see Miranda completely demolish the donuts, small crumbs land inside her shirt, I eat them as soon as they land, filling me up quickly. Her stomach growling out of the sound of digestion, I hear some churns too. Miranda finishes off the donuts in about a minute to my surprise. I hear her finish off her coffee and lick her lips. She starts on her work. I slowly wiggle out of her blouse, and jump off her shoulders and land onto the floor behind her.

"Okay, so how am I gonna leave here?" I say under my breath, trying to figure out a plan. I hear Miranda behind me burp, sounding somewhat loud but loud enough that she says excuse me afterwards. I hide to the side when I see a woman with a stack of papers in her hand comes by.

I think for about 30 seconds and I just dash, all the way to the elevator, and then I hear over the intercom "Everyone head to the meeting room right now" I hear a gruff voice say, I hear everyone stop what they're doing and walk, luckily in my opposite direction. I feel a wave of relief wash over me.

I look at the elevator, the sliver crease looking right back at me. I think about taking my chances for a second, but then I realize that if I land on top of of the elevator shaft and it starts coming up I'll be a goner, so I take that idea out of me head. I walk over and I see the stairs, I say fuck it and I slide under the door.

It takes me about 2 hours to get down from the 7th floor to the bottom floor, but it's worth it. I walk out, slide under the bottom floor which leads to outside. I slide under the door, which happens to lead to an alleyway.

"I've really been seeing a lot of alleyways lately" I say, noticing the trash cans, dumpsters, and everything else around me.

I walk towards the sidewalk, the hot Florida sun making it burn like a stove on my feet. I see a taxi and a couple of cars rush by. I stand near the alleyway and think for a second on how I'm going to get back home, but all of a sudden, I see a bird swoop down and grab me, and funny enough, it's the same bird that tried to get me a couple of days ago.

It tries to swallow me as it flies up into the air, but I resist, knowing I definitely don't wanna get swallowed again, especially by a bird. Eventually I fight with the bird about a couple of minutes, I notice that there's a airplane flying not too high above us, I can even see the airline brand it is "British Airways", I'm assuming it's another batch of English Tourists coming to Florida. I fight with the bird a little bit more, I look down and Notice that we're flying over the apartments, I bit the bird again it screeches, dropping me. I fly through the air as I fall, finding the fun in the situation. I notice the ground getting closer and closer, I land onto a laundry basket, filled with clothes.

A woman picks them up, and she mumbles something about Dale not fixing the washing machine. It clicks to me and I realize this is the woman who lives upstairs. I get buried in the pile, hiding in a "Budweiser" T-shirt, something I assume is Dale's. I feel Robin walk up the stairs, and when she gets to my floor, I climb through the clothes and pop out on the bottom holes, she doesn't see me.

I fall out onto the floor, but Robin doesn't seem to notice. I run to Kate's door and slide under it. I jump onto the couch and take a breather, for a second. I watch TV for about 10 minutes and then slowly fall asleep.


I wake up, I scream, noticing I'm not small anymore, and I'm naked, my clothes seemingly small on the floor. I stand up and look around, I run to bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Holy Shit..." I say, looking at myself. I realize I'm normal sized and my condition wore off, the mirror is a little bit taller than me.

"I'm fucking huge" I say, looking at myself in the mirror. I wonder how I'm gonna explain this to Kate, Brian, and her family.

I think for a second, I see the house phone and dial Kate's dentist office's number, I remember the number due to remember seeing it advertised on the building.

"This is Tampa Dental how may I help you?" Kate says through the phone.

"Kate, you won't believe me, but I'm normal sized now" I say, trying to stay calm.

"Please don't tell me you're trying to make a joke out of me, Anthony" she says.

"Just come over here, and bring Brian along if you can" I say, hanging up the phone.

I wait a little, grabbing one of Kate's towels to cover myself up, eventually I hear a knock on the door, I open it.

"HOLY SHIT" I hear Brian say, he seems surprised, I'm a little bit taller than him.

"Yeah, it apparently wore off" I say.

"It did" Kate says, sounding like she doesn't know how to feel about the whole situation.

"I mean, so what do we do now?" I say, sounding kinda dumbfounded.

"Well, first thing first, let's get you some clothes. I think I have a pair of shorts and a white T-shirt in the back of my car, I think they'll fit you" Brian says, he walks out the door to go get them.


"I mean, wow. I thought you'd be shrunk forever" Kate says, she goes and closes the door and sits down on the couch, turning off the TV.

"I did too, but for some reason it wore off" I say.

"So, what are you going to now?" I say to Kate.

"Well I mean, you're gonna have to get your GED, learn how to drive, get a job, learn how to function in society now" She says.

"I don't mind, I've always wanted to do those things but hey, I can actually do them now" I say.

It's silent between me and Kate until Brian gets back up with the clothes. He tells me to go into the bathroom and change, and I do. It's weird knowing you're now wearing clothes that looks so huge a day ago are now normal sized to you.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I say again.

Kate and Brian look at each other, and then look back at me and smile.

I stayed over Brian's house afterwards and until I could get on my feet, I had my first full sized meal, of Pizza and Pepsi. After that he took me out to the mall to buy clothes and stuff, which was pretty nice of him. By the first week I started going to night school, I got my GED in June of 1994, Brian and Kate took me to DisneyWorld the day after to celebrate, it was all on Brian's Credit Card. Not too long after that I learned how to drive, which I pretty much got the hang of quickly. I passed my drivers test with my first try, and I even made a name for myself to when I got my driver's licence, Anthony Lee Smith. Brian took me to a used car dealership and bought me a red 1986 Pontiac Firebird. Kate's parents came down to Florida for a week to come see me too, saying that God healed me. And in January of 1995, I made enough money as a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver to move out and drive to Grand Rapids, Michigan, passing through states like Indiana & Kentucky and stopping at motels and fast food Places and stores along the way. It was truly liberating being truly on my own driving down the highways in my Firebird and listening to the local Pop and rock stations I'd come across while passing through small towns and major cites. For the first time in some years, I felt free. The trip took about a total of 2 and a half days with stopping to sleep at a motel or get something to eat or stopping off to get gas at a gas station.

Sadly, I never did find my parents. When I first got to the city I stayed at a motel for about a week and looked everywhere for my parents. Eventually money got low around March of 1995. I got a job at Denny's and made enough money to get rent a apartment, I lived with a friend at work's parents for about a year and two months who lived about a little bit less than a hour from Grand Rapids, in Muskegon, Michigan before I got the apartment, I'll admit I was a bit lazy to stay with them that long, but I did enjoy free meals and cable TV. 23 years later, now with a wife(I got married on March 12th, 2000, her name is Erica) and two boys and a girl (Francine, 18 years old and a freshman at Michigan State, Anthony Jr, 16, and Vincent, 13) still living in Grand Rapids and working as a general manager at the same Denny's, I still contact Kate and her family, her family still keeps her brother in the dark about how they know me. Her and Brian broke up on Dec 31st, 1997 at a New Years party in Miami, and the last time I talked to Brian after that was on Easter of 2001 when he happened to be in the area when he was passing through via rental car from his job new in Toronto to get to Chicago to visit a old aunt of his, after that I haven't heard from him since, I know he's not dead because I hear Kate telling me about how he's in India alot, trying to find himself. She also tells me how he never really dated again after they broke up, only one night stands and even then those were rare. Kate moved back to Dallas around the turn of the millennium due to the fact that the Dentist Office went out business and Brian moving to Toronto for a job offer a couple of months later, she eventually had a pair of twins (both girls) with a guy about the same age as her about 2 years later, they got married as soon as they found out Kate was pregnant. They're still together and a normal suburban life.

And till this day, even though I remember hearing about Jack Cooper and how he's famous now, I've never told anyone, not even my wife and kids.
End Notes:
Yeah so that's it haha, so what did you think of the story as a whole? I probably won't write anything until next year,so this is it for the year. Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it (:
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8489