Tests and Trials by Littlelee
Summary: A mother aims to get a promotion at her teaching job, one that involves shrinking students and punishing them underfoot. But in order to get the job, she will need to show what she can do. And, to practice, she plans on having her son help by undergoing a series of tests and trials beneath her feet!
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 31096 Read: 130841 Published: July 17 2019 Updated: June 13 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Littlelee

2. Chapter 2 by Littlelee

3. Chapter 3 by Littlelee

4. Chapter 4 by Littlelee

5. Chapter 5 by Littlelee

6. Chapter 6 by Littlelee

7. Chapter 7 by Littlelee

8. Chapter 8 by Littlelee

9. Chapter 9 by Littlelee

10. Chapter 10 by Littlelee

11. Chapter 11 by Littlelee

12. Chapter 12 by Littlelee

13. Chapter 13 by Littlelee

Chapter 1 by Littlelee
Karen Jenson let the black high heel slip from her right foot and stretched out her nylon covered toes, enjoying the feeling of freedom afforded to her foot from her cramped heel. It was almost a reflex after sitting down following a long day. She rotated her ankles and then stretched out her legs, letting her thick calves stretch out as well.
The 49 year old would normally have been on her way home now from her job as a teacher. But a faculty meeting had been called, summoning heads of department, of which she was one, heading up the English section of the school. If she were honest with herself, Karen found most faculty meetings dull and pointless. However, she was really looking forward to this one, and sat at the large table, along with other teachers and the headmistress, with great anticipation, leaning forward to rest her elbows on the table before her.
She was dressed suitable attire: a blue blouse, long black skirt, tan nylons and peep-toe heels (which had now been discarded beneath the desk). Her hair, dirty blond with a few strands of grey, was worn in a high, business-like bun.
Along with the teachers in the large office, there was someone else present, too. Anthony Talbot, a senior, almost ready to finish up school. He was also a well-known trouble maker, and had little prospects after school. The normally cocky and self-assured young man looked very timid and nervous and, unlike everyone else in the room, was not afforded a seat, instead having to stand next to Ms. Tate, the 55 year old headmistress, who sat at the head of the table, with a cardboard box before her, not much bigger than a shoe box.
Karen had a feeling she knew why he was here and it took a lot to stop from smiling.
Ms. Tate coughed to get everyone’s attention, and the rather excited whispering died down. The headmistress started to speak.
‘As I’m sure you have heard, our school has been selected to be the next in line to take part in the government Size Alteration Scheme, a trial being rolled out to help bring unruly students into line.’ Ms. Tate cast a sly look up to Anthony as she said this, and the boy’s cheeks flushed a deep and strong red. ‘We will be only the second school in the area to do so, and the instructions are that we must allocate only one person as the school licensed corrections official. That person will be responsible for administering punishment as required. It is a very serious role, with a nice little pay increase for the chosen candidate. And, as you may have heard, there could also be different career paths open up, to work in government in more lucrative corrections facilities. It’s a shame that head-teachers aren’t eligible for this role, I have to tell you.’ Everyone chuckled at this and Karen cast a look around the table to gauge interest. Some seemed appalled, yet smiled politely (after all, the Size Alteration Scheme was not met with universal approval and was quite controversial, despite its stellar results), but there were definitely some interested faces. One of which, Karen was not surprised to see, was Sandra Pike, the head of the maths department.
Sandra was a couple of years older than Karen, and thought herself above her peers, so assured of her own ability, even if that assuredness was misplaced. She wore her dark hair in a bob cut, and, while a little shorter than Karen, was much more rotund. Karen didn’t exactly consider herself a skinny supermodel, and was aware that her heaving bosom, wide hips, and thick legs put her slightly on the bigger side, Sandra would have to be considered overweight. She wore a red, flowery top over dark trousers, and Karen could see the glint in the woman’s eyes as the headmistress spoke.
Sandra wanted this job.
But so did Karen.
Ms. Tate went on. ‘So, I have decided that the role will be given to one of the department heads. Those of you who want it can put your names forward now, and we can appraise who is best suited. We have a little time before we need to make a decision, but first I need to know who wants it.’
‘I do,’ Sandra said, raising her hand. ‘I have an excellent disciplinary record and would be perfect for the job.’
Ms. Tate gave a slight nod of her head. ‘Good to know, but we need to consider all applicants. Anyone else?’
Only three others raised their hands, and Karen was among them. Sandra cast her a scowl, but Karen just smiled confidently back. If that bitch thought she was going to walk into this job, she had another thing coming.
‘Excellent. We will make a note of all applicants. Good luck to you all. But, I want to make sure you know what you are getting into. I assume you have all heard what the most successful correction measure has proven to be?’
Sandra again raised her hand, with a smug smile, and answered without being asked. ‘Oh yes. In fact, I know a teacher from a school a few towns over who is the corrections officer there. The most effective and wide spread method is to reduce the troublemaker,’ and the woman turned to look at Anthony now, who shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, ‘to about an inch or so, and administer punishment underfoot.’
A few more murmurs around the table, mostly from those unhappy with what was being discussed. Ms. Tate raised a hand and silenced everyone immediately.
‘That is correct,’ she said. ‘So, the successful candidate will have to be happy in handing out that kind of punishment. The studies have shown it is the most efficient way to break down a student’s resistance and rebellious nature. Having their agency stripped and being so utterly humiliated is, apparently, quite a revelatory experience, and not one most want to repeat. So, are all the applicants happy with that?’
All nodded, including Karen.
It might have seemed harsh, almost unthinkable, but since the breakthrough in size alterations became to bear, studies had indeed shown it to be unbelievably effective. Hence the trial now going on around the country.
And Karen had to admit, while she wasn’t an evil person, the thought of putting some of these unruly students firmly in their place was more than appealing. If she were completely honest, it was even exciting a little, and she imagined what young Anthony over there, the young man blushing madly, would feel like under her meaty foot. Karen realised that she was actually twisting the ball of her right foot in the tiled floor while thinking this, and almost tittered.
But the main reason for her wanting the position was the pay rise and possible advancement. She was happy to just sit back and take her lot in life, she wanted more, and this was a great chance to claim it. At least, some of it. As it was, though she lived comfortably in a nice house, Karen felt she deserved more. Indeed, a small portion of her wage went to help her son, Tom, who-despite being a lovely person-was struggling in life, dropping out of further education, working a menial job, and struggling to make ends meet with rent. The extra money would really help Karen live a little more luxuriously, more than making up for what she gave her son every month.
‘Glad to hear it!’ Ms. Tate said and clapped her hands happily. Ms. Tate was a similar height to Karen, just under 5’10, but thinner. He dusty blond hair ran with strands of grey and black, and she wore it in curls, that fell down and framed her angular face and oddly strong jaw. She also wore rimmed glasses that perched on her nose. Ms. Tate stood to her feet and took the top of the cardboard box before her.
Karen knew what was inside. Anthony looked close to tears. Ms. Tate went on.
‘Well, I think it only right to see what this technology is capable of. I am told Anthony here has been quite disruptive today, and, while we are figuring out who our appointed corrections officer will be, I felt it prudent to see the process in action.’
‘Ms. Tate, please…’ Anthony sobbed.
‘Quite!’ she barked back, waving a dismissive hand. ‘You have only yourself to blame for being here.’
Ms. Tate then got to her feet and lifted a remote from the box, one that looked nothing like anything Karen had ever seen. She could see buttons and also an touchscreen display, similar to that of a smart phone. Ms. Tate powered it up and chuckled.
‘Oh my, it really is user intuitive. Now, could all applicants please come up here?’
Karen slipped her shoes on and did as told. They all, except one, stood to the left of Ms. Tate, but Sandra stood close to Anthony on the other. Poor Anthony actually had tears in his eyes. The remote was then pointed at him and Karen could see the hungry look in Ms. Tate’s eyes.
‘Are you ready to get tiny?’ she asked, and tittered, clearly enjoying the poor boys impending humiliation.
Anthony opened his mouth to plead his case, but a light emitted from the end of the remote and engulfed him. There was laughing and gasps of amusement from the room, as well as uncomfortable squirms from those less then enthused, as they could all see what was happening.
Karen’s mouth hung open in absolute awe. She could see the poor boy-eyes wide in sheer terror-being to actually grow smaller. His arms were slowly pulled into his sleeves, and his head, reducing in size all the time, soon disappeared into the collar of the t-shirt he wore under his jumper. Eventually, as the mass beneath dissipated, the clothing started to drop to the floor, until, eventually, all they were looking at was Anthony’s discarded clothes lying on the ground, surrounded by the feet of the teachers.
‘Amazing,’ she said. ‘But is he okay?’
‘He should be,’ Ms. Tate said. ‘But clothes don’t shrink as well. We have been given plenty of tiny little jumpsuits that the shrinkies can wear, in lots of sizes, but since this is to be a quick demonstration, I don’t think they are needed for Anthony.’
‘That isn’t really appropriate,’ a dissenting voice called from the table.
‘Everything we are doing here is legal and you know it, Miss. Morrison,’ the headmistress shot back, bringing the case to a close. Karen, however, was more interested in watching the clothing on the floor. She wasn’t sure if it was her imagination, but she could swear she could make out the most miniscule of movement.
‘No,’ Ms. Tate went on, ‘let’ see what he looks like.’ She then bent down and very gently plucked up the jumper and t-shirt, being slow in her movements, as if to let anything caught inside to slowly slide back down to the floor from a small height. Eventually the shoes and jeans were kicked aside too and more gasps of amazement could be heard.
There he was.
Probably about an inch tall, Karen was again in away. A tiny, skin coloured little bug with a head of dark hair, lay on the ground looking up at them. Completely naked and, she realised, helpless. At their mercy, his life in their hands. Or, more precisely, at their feet.
She then looked at the pairs of feet that stood close to him. Her own large feet, clad in her big heels, could end him easily. Ms. Tate wore black nylons and navy blue flats, and Sandra’s feet, toes painted red, were bare. The wide and thick looking slabs of meet were encased in Birkenstock sandals with a white overstrap. The chubby toes flexed, almost in anticipation.
Despite his small size, Karen could definitely make out his squeals of protest.
‘So?’ Ms. Tate asked. ‘Everyone still okay with it?’
To Karen’s surprise, one teacher actually returned to her seat with a quiet, ‘Sorry.’ But the others were still in the game.
‘Excellent,’ Ms. Tate said. ‘I think the best way to prove who is the best candidate is for each person to be interviewed. But, interestingly, we have more than one device. So, I was thinking, if any of you can prove you have what it takes to dish-out punishment effectively, without grinding students to paste, then it will definitely improve your chances. I propose you each take one home, along with some of the tiny clothing, and get some practice in, if you can find a willing participant. We will, of course, need a legal disclaimer signing by them, just in case. How does that all sound?’
‘Fantastic!’ Sandra said. ‘My husband will help me practice.’
‘Would he be okay with that?’ Ms. Tate asked.
‘He doesn’t have a choice,’ Sandra laughed, looking down at Anthony.
One of the other applicants pouted. ‘I don’t have anyone to try it on!’ she complained.
Ms. Tate simply shrugged. ‘Try and find someone. We need to ensure we have the right candidate, sorry. And this will no doubt play a big part in that.’
‘Oh,’ Sandra said, ‘slipping her big foot from her sandal, ‘you already have the right candidate.’
Karen felt her jaw tense and she would be damned if that woman was going to take her promotion. And, Karen new, she had someone she could call on to practice with as well. He may not like it, but he damn sure owed her, so would take part come hell or high water. She was already plotting tests in her mind-little experiments to carry out to really get good at this. But, what she knew would be vital, that she was sure Sandra would overlook, was the shrinkee’s feedback. They could give invaluable advice about what works, how different things feel, what the experience was like. Karen had a feeling Sandra would just do what she thought was right and leave it at that, and her overconfidence would be her undoing.
Karen allowed herself a smile. Hell, she even had half a mind to slip her foot from her shoe and grasp the small boy with her toes right now, just to show what she was capable of, but she didn’t.
But, to her horror, Karen then saw Sandra slip her wide foot from the sandal. The whole room looked on, intrigued, as she moved the monstrous appendage over the small boy, blocking him from sight.
‘I have a little admission to make,’ Sandra said, with a giggle. ‘The correction officer I know has let me help out with summer holiday punishments on occasion, so you might say I’m a bit of a pro at this.’
The mighty foot then lowered, pressing itself fully to the floor. Karen was sure that the boy was dead, but Sandra’s smile was still self-assured, even smug. The foot raised, toes pulled back, revealing the chubby, wrinkled and calloused sole to them all.
And there he was, plastered in the centre of the ball, arms and legs splayed, evidently held in place by sweat and natural oils of the foot.
‘He’s absolutely fine, I assure you, if a little repulsed. But I’m sure Anthony here will be a good boy from now on, unless he wants to live in my shoe.’ He snorted out a laugh.
‘Impressive,’ Ms. Tate said, with an approving nod. ‘Looks like the rest of you have your work cut out for you.’
Karen’s jaw tightened and determination rose in her. As soon as she got home, she was going to call her son. It was time to repay his debts.

*

Tom let himself fall into the sofa in his small apartment, one he knew he could not afford to stay in much longer. He’d been let go from his job, only today finding out the branch of the store he worked at was closing. If he couldn’t find anything else, then that was it, he couldn’t afford rent.
He felt low and useless.
Perhaps he could ask his mother for more help? He didn’t want to do that as she already helped him out too much as it was, but what else could he do? If not, he might have to move back in with her, if he’d have her. And, even though he had only turned 20, he valued his independence.
He pulled out his phone, almost out of instinct, and began looking at videos on a pornographic video streaming website. It possibly wasn’t the time for such things, but the stress was too much, as was the allure of a fetish that dominated quite a lot of his waking thoughts.
One he wished he didn’t have.
The video he chose was of a woman. She was clothed, very attractive in a woman-next-door type of way, and older than he was. But she wasn’t flashing her genitals or breasts. Instead, she was using her feet to play with a tiny little toy, once that resembled a small man, utterly dominating it.
He felt himself grow hard. But, before he could act on it, the screen changed to show an incoming call: Mom.
After a moment’s hesitation, he answered. ‘Hi, Mom. What’s up?’
‘Tom,’ he head his mother’s voice say, ‘I have something I need to talk to you about.’
Chapter 2 by Littlelee
Tom sat and waited for the buzzer to his apartment to ring, knowing his mother wouldn’t be long. It was rare for her to call round and see him, normally it was the other way round, but during the brief phone call she had told him she had something very important to speak to him about. She sounded like it was serious, but Tom could also detect a certain excitedness in her voice.
The buzzer went and he moved to the call panel at his apartments front door. The image it gave off was cast in a blue hue, but he could see his mother standing outside, her hair up in a bun. She seemed to be shifting impatiently from one foot to the other. He hit the release button without saying anything and saw his mother enter the apartments block, disappearing from view. Within a minute, he heard a knock at the door, which he duly opened.
‘Hi,’ he said by way of greeting. His mother was dressed in pretty standard attire that she wore to work at her school, with very light and subtle makeup and, he noticed, her legs were clad in tan nylons and she had on a pair of fairly high peep-toe heels, with her nails on her hands and feet painted pink.
‘Hi, Tom,’ she said and strode in past him, not waiting to be offered inside. Her tone seemed very business-like, with little in the way of cheery demeanour at seeing her son. And she was not normally a cold woman, so Tom had to wonder what the hell was going on.
Tom followed her into the messy living room and braced for the inevitable lecture for not tidying up after himself. Indeed, her eyes quickly cast about the room, and Tom saw the slight look of disappointment and annoyance flash across her blue eyes, but no admonishment came.
‘I have something I need to talk to you about,’ she said, and took a seat on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other. The small, two-seater was the only place to sit in the room. His mother’s hanging foot bobbed up and down and Tom could just make out the ends of her meaty big and second toes flex within the shoe. The nail colour suddenly reminded him of the video he’d been watching on his phone earlier before his mom had called. Tom shook his head, expelling the thought.
‘Can I get you a drink first?’ Tom asked.
She shook her head. ‘No, thank you.’ She seemed nervous, and fidgeted with her hands, picking at the edges of her pink nails.
‘What is it?’ he asked. ‘Is everything okay?’
She took a moment to answer. ‘Tom, hun, I think you might want to sit down for this.’ She patted the space near to her.
‘Okay,’ Tom said, confused, and starting to become worried. Had something bad happened? He sat down next to her and his mom angled her body to face him, her bobbing foot getting closer to his knee. ‘What is it, mom? You’re worrying me.’
‘It’s nothing to be worried about,’ she said, quickly. ‘At least, I don’t think. In fact, it’s good news. Sort of.’
‘What do you mean?’
She took a breath. ‘Well, an opportunity has come up at school. A chance of a big pay rise, and it could even open up a different kind of career path. A really exciting one.’
‘That’s great,’ Tom said, happy that at least one of them might have good news on the employment front. It dawned on him then that he would likely have to tell his mom about his own situation. But not now, as he wanted to know more about why she came here. ‘Tell me about it.’
She smiled, but it was an apprehensive one, not quite reaching her eyes. ‘Well, our school, it turns out, has been chosen to take part in the Size Alteration Scheme.’
‘The correction trials?’ Tom asked, and she nodded the affirmative. He’d heard about this—who hadn’t—and followed its development closely. Hell, the technology was for government application only at present, now reaching down to schools, but having the fetish he did, how could he not think of what he knew existed and fantasize about the possibilities. But the technology had divided the country, many unable to believe how it was being used, stating it should be against human rights. But, the opposite side had argued, the results of its implementation were beyond reproach. Tom wondered how his mother would figure into this. Then it clicked.
‘They are going to need someone to hand out the punishments, aren’t they?’
His mother nodded. ‘Yes. There is a position opening up for Corrections Official.’
‘And you want to go for it?’
Another nod, this one very enthusiastic. ‘I do! It is a hell of a step up. And the pay is going to be amazing.’
‘Then that’s great,’ Tom said, meaning it. He could see his mother in that role. After all, he didn’t dare cross her. She was good to him, but he had experienced how strict and domineering she could be when called for, and pitied any of the students who end up facing her wrath. ‘I think you would be perfect for the job.’
Tom then remembered the most common method of correction that had been reported, and far and away the most successful. He realised that his mother would be shrinking students and punishing them under her feet. He cast an involuntary look down to her dangling foot. The large toes wiggled within the shoe again, and he saw how the tan nylon was pulled tight across the puffy tops that bulged out slightly at the point the edge of the shoe met foot flesh. He could also make out a hint of toe cleavage escape the shoe prison as well, and his mind conjured up the image of a shrunken person struggling helplessly between the giant, domination digits. His throat went dry.
‘I agree,’ his mother replied, breaking his train of thought. A large smile had broken out across her lips and she looked down at her foot as well, noticing Tom’s gaze. ‘To be honest I think I’d be quite talented at getting people to behave using these things.’ She rotated her foot for emphasis. ‘And I think it would feel quite relaxing having someone squirm under my sole. Like a tiny little foot massage,’ she let out a laugh after saying this.
Tom shook his head. ‘So, when will you find out if you get it?’
‘Well,’ his mother replied, taking her time. ‘I’m not totally sure yet. There are interviews to be completed of course, but there is another element to the selection process as well. Something I think I could use your help with.’
‘Of course,’ Tom said, quickly. ‘Anything.’ He realised his mother would be much more likely to help him out with his current predicament of losing his job if he helped her. But she held up a hand.
‘You might want to slow down a little there, hun,’ she said with a laugh. ‘You haven’t heard what I need from you yet.’
‘A reference?’
She paused. ‘In a manner of speaking. But before I tell you, I want to remind you of all I do for you. All the money I send to make sure you keep this,’ she cast a look around, scrunching her nose a little, ‘flat.’
‘And I appreciate that,’ Tom said, sensing his opportunity. He felt ashamed to bring it up, and a little guilty that he was being slightly manipulative. ‘In fact, I think I have something to tell you as well.’ He hung his head low, feeling the stinging heat as his cheeks flushed.
‘What is it?’ she asked, placing a hand on his knee.
He wanted to tell her to instead continue with her news, and what she needed of him, not feeling quite ready to admit what a total failure he was in life. But what was the use of delaying things? He took a breath. ‘I lost my job today.’
He saw first a look of surprise, then a hint of disappointment wash over her. ‘Oh Tom, what happened? How could you get fired from a store? It should have been easy work!’
Her words stung. The assumption that if he were going to lose a job, then it would be his fault. She obviously didn’t think highly of him. ‘Actually,’ he said, in a quiet and embarrassed voice, ‘the store is closing. I’m being made redundant.’
Her eyes opened a little wider, and she leaned back. ‘Oh,’ she said. ‘Sorry. I just assumed…’
‘It’s okay,’ Tom said, hanging his head. ‘Don’t blame you for thinking that. But I don’t think I’ll be able to keep this place if I can’t find anything else quickly.’
He looked up to meet her eyes, expecting to see either a pitying or judgmental look. Instead, she seemed deep in thought.
‘We may be able to help each other,’ she eventually said.
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, like I said before, this position will give me a raise in pay. A good raise, Tom. A fantastic raise. So, if I get it, I think I’ll be able to help you out financially, more than I already do, until you are back on your feet.’
‘You… you could?’ he asked, feeling a small amount of hope. Perhaps he could keep his independence, or the diluted version he had of it, given he relied on his mother so much, after all.
‘If I get it, of course. And that is why I need your assistance.’
‘What do you need? Honestly, I’ll help however I can.’
Tom’s mother smiled again. The nervousness she had before, when she was about to make her request, had gone, and Tom noticed a much more confident air about her. It was as if his revelation had somehow tipped an advantage to her in a game he was not privy to.
Not yet.
‘Well, part of the selection process involves a little bit of… home learning.’ Tom didn’t want to interrupt her anymore and just let her carry on. ‘Those who are applying for the role will be given one of the size alteration devices tomorrow. Our task is to find someone willing to help us learn the role of a corrections officer.’
Tom frowned. ‘Help how? Like, watch you and see how you do?’
His mother laughed. ‘Kind of. That person will need to sign a waiver, and they will assist the applicant in training for the position. By taking the role of the shrinkee.’
I sat in silence for a few moments, but felt the blood drain from my face and my eyes go wide. The dry throat I’d felt before only intensified and my lips followed suit. I tried to swallow but succeeded only in having a coughing fit. Tom heard his mother laugh and she patted his back for him.
‘You want to shrink me?’ I spat, incredulous.
‘Now, sweetie, I know it is a lot to ask—’
‘A lot to ask??? Mom, you can’t be serious!’
‘Just calm down, hun.’ Her hands were up, as if trying to tame a wild animal, though she hardly showed any fear in that undertaking. In fact, she could barely conceal the amused smirk that was threatening to grow into full scale, mocking, laughter.
‘Mom! No!’
‘No listen!’ she said, raising her voice. ‘Just give me a minute to explain. And take a seat again, will you. Just hear me out.’
Tom stayed standing for a few moments, feeling myself shake with anxiety. But she just met my gaze, confidently, waiting for me to comply. Eventually, I yielded, and sat back down next to her.
‘No just hold your horses and listen,’ she began. ‘I wouldn’t ask this if I didn’t need you to do it. There is some stiff competition for the role, and they want us to show what we can do. Some of the applicants already have experience dealing with tinies, so I need to get caught up.’
‘Can’t you find someone else?’
‘There is no one else. I know this is a little odd, given I’m your mother—’
‘It’s more than just a little odd!’ Tom said, but she again quieted him down with a raised hand.
‘BUT… there is no one else I can ask. And, to be frank, Tom, if you don’t do it, then I’m not going to get the job. Which means no more extra money. Actually, there will be no more money at all. I’ll stop all handouts. And don’t think you can just move back in with me when you lose this shit-hole, because that ain’t happening. If you won’t give me your help with this little thing, then why should I help you?’
She sat back a little, hands placed on her knee, foot still bobbing, but now less frantically, and much more rhythmically.
Tom was floored. Gobsmacked by what she had just said. But the self-satisfied grin on her face told him she had him. He was reliant on her, and if he declined, then what? He’d end up on the streets.
‘Please,’ Tom begged, his voice cracking. Tears were building in his eyes and he could feel his heart beat fast and faster. But his mother just shook her pretty head, defiantly.
‘No, Tom, pleading won’t help. I want this job. I deserve it. And you are going to help me. I’m not asking for much, in the scheme of things, especially after all I’ve given you. So what will it be?’
Tom’s mind raced, but he couldn’t bring himself to give an answer yet. So, he stalled. ‘What would you need me to do?’
‘Sign the waver first,’ she said, with a shrug. ‘Then, we’d practice. I’d shrink you down, all itty-bity,’ she then held her thumb and forefinger up to her eye, about an inch apart, ‘like this. Then we’d go through the different punishments.’ She looked down at her foot and Tom followed her lead. The toes wiggled again, almost hungrily. Tom felt his stomach lurch… but there was something else there as well. A hunger or desire. Something rousing within. His mother went on. ‘I’d need put you in my shoes and put my foot in. We’d have to try all different ones, to see how they feel. Possibly even nylons and socks as well. And I’d have to step on you with my big soles. Trap you under my toes. Between them. See how much pressure you can take. And, sorry to say this, smells play a big part, so I need to see what tiny people can withstand.’
The image Tom had had before, of the tiny person stuck between his mother’s wiggling toes, was replaced. It was not just a random person anymore, but him, absolutely tiny, trapped in her stocking, and plastered to the meaty front of her big toe.
Tom was terrified. But that other feeling was growing as well. Sweat was pouring out of him. But his mother just went on.
‘But I need more from you than just lying under my big feet, Tom. I need you to take everything in, the tiniest detail, and report back to me. That’s how I’ll get this job. You will tell me exactly how you feel down there. What punishments work, what positions are the most uncomfortable and humiliating. So, I need you to be alert and focused while I’m playing with my tiny toe toy. Understand?’
She as smiling now. Actually enjoying this, somehow, as if it were a game.
‘I’m scared,’ Tom said, honestly. ‘I’m really scared.’
His mother waved a dismissive hand. ‘Oh, it’ll be fine,’ she said. ‘Nothing bad will happen. It won’t be enjoyable for you, I know, but it will be worth it for the both of us.’
She then reached into her purse and pulled out a pen and a sheet of paper. There was a place for Tom’s details, as well as signature.
‘What’s that?’ he asked.
‘The waiver,’ she replied. ‘At least, the important page from it. The test is just legal mumbo-jumbo.’
She handed Tom the pen, which he took and stared at like it was a foreign object. Was he really going to do this? He decided one last time to appeal to her.
‘Please, mom, I’m really scared by this. Please don’t make me.’
‘It’ll be fine,’ she said, shaking her head like he was actually being silly by worrying. ‘And to be honest, I think you’d be a little more grateful for all I’ve done for you. Look,’ his mother started, then dipped her raised foot, allowing the heel to slip off and fall to the floor, exposing the large, nylon encased foot. Tom couldn’t look away as the toes, perfectly tapered, wiggled. They were strong looking toes. Not too long, and Tom was again reminded of the video he’d been watching earlier. His mother went on. ‘This is one of the feet that you will be under. Is it really so scary? I take care of them and, to be honest, I think they will be softer than you expect. Even the sole.’ She then raised her foot up to treat Tom to a view of her wide, puffy sole. Her toes wiggled again and he could see the deep crevice under them, and Tom pictured himself trapped within, the mighty toes grinding over his body. To his eternal shame, Tom realised he was hard, sporting the strongest erection he could ever remember. Hell, he was fighting not to cum just by looking at the big sole before him. But it continued up, stopping just before his face, and he felt the heat on his face. The footy odour, too, hit him. Potent, but not overpowering. His urges grew and he was not fighting the orgasm that seemed to be bubbling at the tip of his penis. Still she went on. ‘See, it’s just a foot. And you will be perfectly safe tucked under there. So, what will it be?’
Tom knew if he had to take any more, he would likely blow his load, so he nodded frantically.
‘Yes!’ he said, almost shouting. ‘Yes! I’ll do it. I swear, I’ll do it!’
The foot disappeared and he saw the look of elation on his mothers face. She clapped her hands with a happy squeal.
‘Oh thank you, Tom,’ she said, and threw her arms around him, bringing him in for a hug. ‘You aren’t going to regret this. It’s going to be the making of both of us!’
‘I know,’ Tom lied as she continued the hug. Tom could finally breathe again, feeling the orgasm slowly—painfully slowly—dissipate, though his erection stayed strong, thankfully hidden by his baggy trousers.
Eventually, his mother pulled away and handed him the waiver. She was positively giddy with excitement. ‘Care to do the honours?’
She asked. With a shaking hand, Tom took the form. Before he signed it, he took another look at her. ‘Promise me you won’t hurt me,’ he said.
She pinched his cheek. ‘I’d never hurt you, hun. I promise I’ll keep you safe. Besides, I wouldn’t be much of a fit for the job if I ended up squishing you,’ she said, laughing at her own joke, one that terrified Tom.
With a heavy heart, he signed the form and handed it back. His mother, still beaming, folded it up and put it back in her purse.
‘When do we start?’ Tom asked, dreading the answer.
‘Well, I get the remote tomorrow,’ she said, and Tom felt his heart from even further. Could she not give him more time to get used to the idea? ‘Do you have any more shifts left at work?’ she went on, ‘or are you free anytime?’
‘My last shift is tomorrow,’ she said. ‘I finish at lunch.’ But inside he was screaming at himself for being so stupid in his honesty. Why didn’t he take a moment to think, before answering, as he knew what his mother would say next.
And sure enough, it came.
‘Perfect,’ she said, clapping her hands again. ‘I’ll pick you up on my way back from work. We’ll go to my house. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s a little cleaner. And we can get started. Don’t worry, we can just ease into things tomorrow then see how we go. Sound good?’
Tom nodded, but inside he was sobbing.
‘Fantastic,’ his mother said, getting to her feet. ‘Okay, I’ll leave you in peace. Get a good night’s sleep though, hun, you will need it.’
As she stood in front of him, Tom looked back down to her feet, both now back in their heels. She had big feet for a woman, anyway, but he would only imagine what they would be like at a tiny size. How they would feel. How they would smell.
That urge returned.
‘Imagining what it’s going to be like?’ his mother asked. He looked back up, seeing her smile. She nodded back down to her feet. ‘Thinking about being under them?’ He nodded before he could stop himself. ‘It get it,’ she said. ‘It must be a scary thought. I do appreciate this, Tom, I want you to know that. It’s gonna be rough for you, under these big, stinky things, but you will be safe. And it will be worth it.’
‘I know,’ Tom said, not meaning it. She smiled at him again, a genuine one, full of warmth. Then the smile changed to a cheeky grin. ‘Unless you wanna head back to the school now? See if we can’t get a head-start on things?’ She was laughing, playfully. ‘Cause if you are eager to be under my feet, I’d be happy to oblige.’
‘Tomorrow is fine!’ Tom said, panicked, even though she was clearly joking.
‘Tomorrow it is,’ she said. ‘Okay, don’t get up, I can see myself out.’
His mother then quickly bent down and gave him a peck on the forehead, then looked him in the eye. That playful expression was still there. ‘Then see you tomorrow, my little footboy.’
Another laugh, then she left, leaving Tom alone, and still sporting an erection that shamed him.
Being shrunk would have been terrible for a normal person. But for Tom, with his… desires. That added a whole new complication. And his desires had never before involved his mother, but the way she was talking, and after seeing and smelling her foot… he felt an orgasm rise, again without touching himself.
Tom quickly stood up and shook his head, putting the image out of his head.
Tomorrow evening, he knew, would roll around very quickly. What the hell was he going to do?
Chapter 3 by Littlelee
Tom didn’t sleep well the previous night—tossing and turning, waking constantly from dreams that made his heart race. Dreams of looking up, as nothing more than an ant, at his titaness of a mother as he stood before her enormous slippered feet.
‘Silly bug!’ she would boom down and raise her foot, letting him see the rubbery underside as it came down.
And, at the same time, he was sporting a painfully strong erection for most of the night as well, which shamed him. But, as much as he wanted time to move much slower, he soon found himself at work for his last shift. It was easy work, simply sorting out the supplied and readying the shop, as much as possible, for everything to be cleared out.
But he couldn’t concentrate on work, only on what was going to happen to him later that day as the minutes and hours relentlessly marched on. At lunch time, when he was alone eating his sandwiches, there was absolutely nothing to distract his mind, and it ran back to the previous day. He remembered how excited about the whole thing his mother had been, almost giddy when he had agreed. Didn’t she realise how dangerous the whole thing was? In all honesty, his safety didn’t seem that much of a concern. Either she was very confident in her own ability, or his well-being was decidedly down the list in matters of importance.
And then he recalled her playful teasing, and when she’d shown him the foot he would soon be under. He remembered the sight of them, trapped in that tan webbing. The sight of her thick big toe, nail painted pink, and the small pinpricks of fine hair on the wide tops, just above the deep grove of the joint. Each toe beyond tapered perfectly, the nails trimmed neatly, and the skin looking flawless.
Then his mother had bent her foot back, exposing the vast sole. Even though the tight nylon, he could see that, though it was well cared for, the bottom of her foot had a few rough patches at the heel and outerside of the ball. He recalled the meaty pads beneath her toes, each toe thick and strong, the wide undersides where the toes met the ball of the foot. The sole itself, was puffy and meaty, with a few wrinkles across it, wrinkles that only intensified and multiplies when she scrunched her soles for his benefit.
Tom realised that he was erect again, the memory totally consuming him, and he also remembered the warm, radiant heat, and that smell, which was both sharp and intoxicating.
Tom wanted to cry. What the hell was wrong with him? He was terrified at what was going to happen later today, his heart on seemingly on a non-stop full-throttle setting. And yet, he was almost almost… excited.
Sure, this was, on some respects his fantasies come to life. But it wasn’t with an ex-girlfriend (as few as they had been) or a sexy woman he’d seen on the street.
It was his mother. So he shouldn’t be excited by this at all. But then he remembered his youth, back when his dad was still with them, and he was just discovering his interests. He’d walk past the family shoe rack and it was always his mother’s pumps or slippers that would catch his attention. Her big footwear never failed to draw his eye and set his imagination running, looking deep within the yawning dark chasm of the pumps, imagining the smell. And he also stared into the mouth of the closed toe slippers, well-worn as they were, detecting the faint aroma and imagining what it would be like to be tiny man in that giant, dark, smelly cage. And that memory, he suddenly realised, could have been the first time his fetish for shrinking ever read it’s head. The seed of it, if you will.
So, perhaps, this was all coming full circle, in an odd kind of way.
But that didn’t stop it from being weird, and he hated the fact that part of him was getting so excited by this. Indeed, he couldn’t remember a time where he had been so turned on, his erections so powerful to the point of being painful, than since his mother had told him what she’d wanted of him. Especially when she had shown him her powerful foot. Christ, he’d almost lost it there and then. And he hadn’t even touched himself or been touched.
Tom felt like crying as he took measly bites of a sandwich he couldn’t finish.
*
It was lunch time and finally Karen was afforded a moment to relax, eating her lunch in her classroom that was now, thankfully, quiet and devoid of loud students. Some of them had been a handful, and it made her feel good knowing that, with a little luck on her side, she could look forward to a time when she would have the troublemakers begging for her mercy before going under her feet.
It brought a smile to her face. And, truth be told, as bad as some of the students had been, she had been in a good mood today. She had been since the previous night, when Tom had agreed to her demands.
It was always going to end that way, she knew, as there was no way Karen was leaving without his consent, but in truth it had taken less pushing and convincing than she perhaps envisioned. And, ever since, she had been looking forward to getting started, like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning.
She knew she wanted the raise and the promotion, but perhaps she had underestimated just how much she was looking forward to learning the actual work.
The idea of having someone tiny beneath her, begging her for their very lives, was… thrilling. A powerful rush that she found totally intoxicating.
And so she thought about how to handle that coming evenings events, and about just how she would break poor Tom on. She did feel bad for him, knowing it was going to be tough and humiliating for him, tiny and at the big feet of his giant mother. But needs must.
She’d helped him out plenty in life, so this was small change. And she planned to collect.
Karen pushed her seat back from her desk and looked down the length of her body, dressed in a light brown woman’s silk shirt, grey pants and the tops of her bare feet exposed before disappearing into brown, soft-leather loafers.
The shoes, Karen had figured this morning when deciding what to wear, would be a good first step for Tom. Softer than heels, especially the relatively cushioned insole, the only drawback was that they trapped the smell in a little more than, say, peep-toes or sandals.
Still, perhaps that was a good thing. She smiled at the thought. But what to do after he’d actually shrunk? She could pluck him up and sit his frightened form into her palm, and gaze down at the little bug, to see his undoubted fear. Or, would it be better to simply slip her foot from her shoe and grasp his tiny body between her toes, and get straight down to business?
And also, how small should she make him? Again, there were extremes at either end. Six inches was doll-like, and perhaps the best option for easing him in. But, why not go for broke? Make him a fraction of an inch, and let him crawl about, lost in her sole’s wrinkles. She couldn’t help herself and actually laughed aloud at the thought, suddenly catching herself and looking round to make sure no one was looking in through the door window.
The coast was clear. Karen slid her foot from her shoe and looked back down to her toes. Following a pedicure after visiting Tom, which is the least she could do for him, she’d had the pink polish stripped off and a nice French finish with white tips applied. Looking at those tips, she imagined Tom, no more than a dot, faintly visible through the nails, struggling beneath, edged between toe flesh and the underside of the nail.
She smiled.
Now THAT would be an easy way to break a rouge spirit! But she knew that, perhaps, it would be too much for poor Tom. Certainly straight away. But, perhaps as things progressed…
A knock on the door shook Karen from her thoughts. Sandra was entering, without waiting to be invited. Karen felt herself tense up and slipped her foot back into her loafer.
‘Sandra,’ Karen said with a forced smile. ‘How can I help you?’
The large woman was dressed in a white top, baggy black pants, and those Birkenstock sandals with white tops. The woman strode over and stood next to Karen, dropping some paperwork onto Karen’s desk.
‘Just some copies you’d requested be made. I was passing by the front office and heard them saying these were for you, so thought I’d drop them off for you.’
‘How kind,’ Karen said, not falling for it for a moment. There was an ulterior motive for being here, that much was obvious. ‘Thank you.’
Sandra dwelled, however, before speaking further. ‘So, any luck finding someone to volunteer to help you out?’
Karen simply nodded, giving nothing much away. ‘Yes,’ she stated, still wearing an obviously false smile. ‘And you? Was your husband agreeable?’
Sandra chuckled. ‘He didn’t have a choice. He’s a bit of a push over, really. But that’s how I like him. He signed the waiver, even though I could tell he was scared.’
Karen didn’t blame her husband. No one would like to be shrunk, she was sure, but being stuck at Sandra’s mercy was making a nightmarish situation worse.
‘Well,’ Karen said. ‘Good luck. I’m sure he can’t wait to get started with you.’
Sandra’s self-satisfied grin only deepened. ‘Oh, we’ve already started.’
‘What do you mean?’ Karen asked, genuinely confused at how this could be.
‘Yesterday, after the meeting, I twisted Ms. Tate’s arm, and she let me take a device home a day early.’ Karen felt herself fill with rage. The bitch was cheating! Sandra just laughed. ‘See, take a look.’ She then slipped her chunky foot from the sandal and there, underneath the stained outlined of her toes, between the pads and the ball, was the form of a small naked man. Even at this distance, and not seeing much more than a fat worm-like blob of flesh, she could tell he was bald and overweight. Like a little, wriggling, grub, flopping around on the brown insole. Karen clenched her jaw, but said nothing. Sandra then used her free foot to nudge the shoe.
‘Get up,’ she commanded down to the little man. He was slow in doing so, but eventually complied. Karen watched Sandra as she again moved her foot. Sticking out her fleshy wet tongue as she concentrated, the rival then splayed her chunky toes as wide as she could and moved the foot closer to her tiny husband. But, Karen saw, she was cumbersome, and the first few tried succeeded only in hitting him with her toes and knocking him over.
‘God damn it, Bob!’ she snapped. ‘I’m going to stomp the shit out of you. Stop moving!’ But Karen could see that little Bob wasn’t moving, just standing perfectly still while crying and begging for release. Eventually, after a few more tries, Sandra snagged him between her toes, grasping him hard and causing him to yelp. Her confident grin returned and she moved her foot out further before dropping Bob to the floor in the space between the two ladies, before setting her foot onto the tiled floor. ‘Bob,’ she said, ‘say hello to Karen. This is the lady who will have to step up and keep the heads of departments in line when I get the promotion.’
Sandra wanted Karen to bite, but Karen was not angry anymore. The show Sandra had just put on actually gave Karen a confidence boost. The larger woman did not have much dexterity in her toes, and the who affair of simply scooping the little grub up had been painfully drawn out.
Karen just laughed. ‘Oh, Sandra, please don’t bring little bugs into my classroom.’ Now it was her turn to remove her large foot from her show. But Karen was focused. She quickly brought her foot down towards Bob-grub, parted her toes as wide as she could, and swooped in, praying it worked. Her foot barrelled closer still, making contact. She felt his tiny body bounce of the webbing between her toes and she brought them together. Not too tight, just enough for… success! She had snagged Bob effortlessly and raised the squirming thing up into the air, hearing his squeaks. And she also felt a huge rush at her success, especially seeing Sandra’s face drop.
Karen then held her foot over Sandra’s sandal and deposited her little traveller back onto the sole, just under the toe-prints. ‘I think you should take that little grub away with you before it gets squished.’ It was Karen’s turn to laugh now and Sandra had no answer. Her face was full of fire, however. Both woman looked down to poor Bob.
Karen’s eyes widened as he noticed something of the man who lay on his back, surrounded by the dirty imprints of his large wife’s foot. After being squished between Karen’s toes, who was obviously the more attractive woman between the two, he was clearly sporting wood with his stubby little penis. ‘Oh,’ Karen said, sensing an opportunity to really rub salt in the wound. ‘Looks like I made the grub excited. Sorry.’ She said it all in a sweet but clearly condescending voice.
Sandra scowled and shoved her foot back onto her show, covering poor little Bob.
‘This isn’t over,’ she said, gritting her teeth. ‘You are going to lose.’
‘We’ll see,’ Karen replied. ‘And, if there is nothing else, I’ll bid you good day.’ She then motioned to her door. Sandra clearly wanted to argue further, but what more was to be said. She stomped heavily from the room, slamming the door shut behind her.
If it was true that Sandra had got one over on Karen with her show at the meeting yesterday, and by taking a remote early, then Karen had just well-and-truly levelled things up. And felt elated.
‘I can do this,’ she whispered to herself. ‘I just need to keep focused and determined.’
The rest of the day seemed to take an age, such was the excitement that was building in her. Eventually, the last bell of the day went. Karen then did some marking, struggling to concentrate as she did, before finally it came time to leave. She practically ran from the school and hopped into her SUV, driving over to Tom’s place of work.
She saw him standing outside of the closed store, looking sullen, eyes down to the floor. As she approached, he looked up and she could see his eyes widen. Was that fear she saw? Karen thought it was and she chuckled. ‘Poor little thing,’ she said, wiggling her toes within her loafers, and unable to wipe the smile from her face.
Chapter 4 by Littlelee
Tom stood outside of his mother’s SUV, even after it pulled up right next to him and stood idling, with his mother waiting inside. But he couldn’t move and felt rooted to the spot. Tom knew that if he got into the car now, then there would be no backing out. He’d have to go through with it.
He’d get shrunk down by his own mother. And he’d get stuffed in her shoes and trapped under her toes.
His throat felt dry again. Tom then saw her beckon him inside, waving her hand. Eventually, the electric window lowered.
‘Are you waiting for an invitation?’ she yelled. Tom could feel the few people passing on the street turn to look, some of which were people he had worked with.
Tom couldn’t do it. Couldn’t go through with it. For fear of what might happen. He could be hurt, or worse, that impulse and urge which grew inside could grow stronger. How would Tom ever look his mother in the eye again as an equal after having spent time along with the lint between her toes?
‘I…’ The word was meek, and he couldn’t even finish the sentence. He saw his mother smile, and that predatory look gleamed in her eye. She could see Tom’s doubt, his hesitation.
‘Come on, Tom,’ she yelled, making sure everyone around could hear. ‘Remember what we agreed. That you were going to get shrunk and spend some time in my shoes?’
Tom’s mouth dropped open and he felt himself flush red.
What was she doing?
Tom could almost feel the confused and judgmental looks from those milling about, all aimed at him. His mother started to laugh and, not wanting any further embarrassment, Tom then quickly stepped forward, opened the door, and jumped in.
‘What are you doing?’ he asked, incredulous.
‘Giving you a bit of motivation,’ she said with a titter. ‘I could see you wavering and I couldn’t have that. Nothing like a little public embarrassment to get someone motivated. I shall have to remember that tactic when I get this job.’
And with that, the two of them were off, driving towards Tom’s mother’s house. He could barely look at her as she drove and hummed a cheerful tune. But, eventually, that need forced his head to turn and he cast a quick look down to feet that worked the pedals. He could see that they were bare, and stuffed inside a pair of soft leather loafers.
When he looked back up, Tom saw that his mother had been glancing at him out the corner of her eye. She smiled.
‘Still scared?’
Tom nodded. ‘Yeah,’ was all he managed to say.
‘I understand that, hun. But like I said, it is perfectly safe. And, you might be pleased to know, I think I’m a natural already.’
‘What do you mean?’ he asked.
‘Well, that bitch Sandra Pike is going for the position as well. She came by to taunt me today. And I found out she had used the shrinking technology early on her husband. Had him with her under her foot all day. She wanted me to see what she was capable of. But I showed her. I snatched her tiny husband up between my own toes, quickly and effortlessly. It was sooo easy, Tom. And he was fine. Totally unhurt.’ She then rested a free hand on his knee. ‘So, like I say, you won’t be physically hurt at all. Well, at least there won’t be any lasting injuries.’
She snorted a laugh and Tom felt no more reassured.
‘So, what will you do with me tonight?’ he asked in a timid voice.
‘You know,’ she replied, ‘I’m not one-hundred percent sure yet. I need to decide on a size for you first. Then I can decide where I will put you and what I’ll do to you.’ With the way she was talking, one could be forgiven for thinking she was discussing something as mundane and innocuous as what digit to slip a toe-ring onto. ‘But I decided to leave the nylons today, as I want to start practicing grabbing your body with my toes. Nylons would just get in the way. And I guess, if I’m picking you up like that, I’d need you pretty small, so you would tuck nicely between my toes. Maybe a few inches tall. Maybe even an inch. What do you think?’
Tom couldn’t believe how blasé she was being. ‘I think I’m going to be sick,’ he replied, causing her to chuckle again.
‘You’ll cope,’ was all she said in response.
‘But what if I don’t?’
‘You will,’ she insisted. The playful grin returned and Tom knew that some other form of teasing was coming his way. Why was she enjoying this so much. ‘Although,’ she began, ‘it might be that I break you in a little too well.’
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, I aim to be really good at this. Just imagine if I crush your sprit so much that you can’t function in the real world anymore. You’d end up begging me to keep you small and beneath pretty feet.’ She laughed again, finding herself extremely funny. ‘But don’t worry, if it gets that bad, I promise, I’ll keep you tiny forever. Ohhhh, I could even shrink you really tiny and I could tie you to my toe, like a little toe-ring, and you could chat to any students I am punishing. How about that?’
Tom’s mother was laughing so much, tears started to form in her eyes.
‘Mom!’ Tom snapped.
‘Relax, hun,’ she replied, ‘I’m only teasing you. God, you’re so sensitive.’ Another grin. ‘Gonna have to stomp that out of you.’
Though the teasing he was suffering from at the hands of his mother should have made the car journey seem like it would take forever, they arrived at Tom’s mothers house very quickly.
Far too quickly for his liking. He looked out at the detached four-bed house before him as they pulled up the drive.
His mother turned to him. ‘Ready?’ she asked.
*
Karen got out of the car and trotted to the boot to retrieve the box that held the shrinking technology. She then walked back around to see that Tom had only just disembarked. Dusk had just begun to set in.
‘Is that it?’ Tom asked, nodding to the box.
‘It is,’ Karen said with an enthusiastic grin. The poor boy looked ashen, like a man on death row walking to the gas chamber.
She did feel a little bad for the teasing she had put him through, but she also knew that she needed to push things. As much as having someone suffering underfoot was part of the role she wanted, Karen knew that attitude and demeanour was just as important. That was how you truly got inside someone’s head. How you truly broke them.
So it was something she needed to get very good at. And quickly. And, to her surprise, she enjoyed the teasing and torment she had put the boy through immensely. Seeing him blush and squirm brought her a sense of power, one she needed to welcome and harness. And hell, if this experience did manage to bring Tom to heel, then all the better. Perhaps it could help focus his mind and turn his life around.
‘Let’s go,’ she ordered and strode towards the front door. Tom followed slowly but obediently, like a puppy. She unlocked the door and kicked it open with the toe of her shoe before turning to look hungrily at Tom.
‘After you.’ He entered the hallway stood with his hands in his pockets. ‘Shoes off,’ she commanded. ‘I don’t want you dirtying my carpets.’ Karen left her loafers on as his trainers came off. They were clean and, for now, she wanted to keep her feet hidden from him. She then led him through to the large living room that had a plush white sofa, glass coffee table, a big screen T.V., and an ornate fireplace. ‘Stand there,’ she said, and pointed to an open area of space between the fireplace and the coffee table. Tom obeyed. She liked that. Karen kept hold of the box and looked down at him. She could see he was practically shaking. ‘I need to tell you something before we start,’ she said.
‘What?’ he asked with dread in his eyes. She could tell he was wondering how this could get any worse.
‘From now on, I am going to be treating you quite differently. While part of what I need from you is to experience this whole thing and report back, I also need to develop my skills. So, when I give you an order, I expect you to comply, no matter how weird or gross it seems. If you don’t, and I expect you might not at first, then you will be punished. So, if you want things to be as easy as possible, then just keep me happy. Understand?’ The blood drained from his face and he actually gulped. Karen laughed. ‘Don’t get too scared, hun. I’m still your mom, and I still love you. I might just have to get a little meaner from time to time. But it still could be fun! Now, do you understand what I’m saying?’
All he could do was to nod. He then opened his mouth as if to speak, and Karen just knew he was going to plead for the whole thing to stop, but he apparently thought better and stayed silent, resigned to what lay ahead.
‘Good boy,’ she thought.
‘Now, take off your clothes. We are going to start soon.’ And with that, she opened the box.
*
Tom couldn’t believe what he had heard. She wanted him to strip?
‘I can’t get naked, mom,’ he protested but she just tutted.
‘I’ll let the dissent slip this once, Tom, since I know how weird this must be. But the shrinking process doesn’t affect your clothes, and while I’m getting used to things I don’t want to have to root around in your pants to find you. So do as you’re told. Besides, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before.’
‘But… I can’t,’ he stammered.
‘You can and you will,’ she said, sternly. Because if you don’t, the first thing I’ll do when you are tiny is to step on you with the dirty soles of my loafers.’ She raised her foot now and let him see the dirtied black sole of the shoe, one laced with a horizontal, shallow treads. ‘And, Tom, I’ll make sure it hurts. So, what will it be?’
Tom felt himself shaking, unable to really comprehend what was happening. But, eventually, he did as instructed, and stood before her in nothing but what God gave him. His mom barely batted an eye but Tom felt so horribly exposed and vulnerable.
‘Now,’ Karen said, fiddling with the remote and adjusting the settings. ‘I’ve decided how I want this to happen. I’m not just going to zap you. I have something else in mind. Lie down on the floor, on your belly.
He went to protest again, but remembered her threat, so dropped down to his belly. The carpet under him felt soft and smelled clean. He cast his eyes up and saw his mother’s feet approach as she stepped closer, the tips of those loafers stopping just before him.
There was that twinge again.
‘I like you like this, Tom,’ his mother teased. ‘Suits you. Now, I want you to lift your head up. I’m then going to slid my foot just underneath and you must hold your head in place and just look at my foot. Study it. Think of nothing else. As you lie there, taking it all in, I will point the remote at you. And, only when I’m ready, will I press the button and shrink you. But you won’t see it coming and you won’t know how small you are going to get. Now, lift your head.’
Tom realised he was sobbing. But he could also feel an erection growing at being spoken to that way.
The foot, as promised, slid beneath this face. It was her left, still in the loafer. From this close distance he could see every faint line and even fainter hair on the otherwise smooth, slightly puffy, and tan top of the foot. He could even see the veins, subtle though they were. He felt a hand on the back of his head push his face lower, so his nose hovered over the line where shoe ended and foot began.
The toes wiggled and he heard the leather squeak. And Tom could also detect a distinct ‘footy’ odour reach his nostrils.
‘Keep looking,’ his mother cooed. ‘I’m going to shrink you soon. Not yet., though For now I want you to imagine what’s coming. Imagine being under this foot and trapped in this smelly shoe. Is it scary?’
Tom nodded and felt a forceful erection push into the carpet. Pre-cum started to build.
‘Good boy. Keep looking. You’ll be under there soon, little toy.’
Oh God! It was too much. She was talking him to orgasm!
‘Keep looking. Are you ready to become a bug? A little, insignificant thing for my big, pretty feet to play with?
He was on the brink now!
‘Get ready! Get ready Tom! Annnnnd… shrink for me!’
Clenching for all he was worth, Tom heard a beep. Then felt a heat and was engulfed by a blinding flash. A tingling sensation shot through him, forcing the building orgasm back. He then felt a sensation of dropping, like being pulled under water. It wasn’t painful, but massively disorientating.
Eventually, everything settled. The warm, engulfing feeling faded, and the tingling stopped. He was breathing heavily. The carpet fibres beneath him now felt different. Instead of tiny strands beneath his body, they were thick, significant things, the tips pressing into his body and holding him up. As he opened his eyes, Tom realised he could see down between the big fibres, to the material below.
His heart raced even harder, threatening to beat through his chest.
‘Oh God,’ he mumbled, aware he was still erect, but thankful his orgasm had subsided. ‘I’ve shrunk. I’ve shrunk. I’ve shrunk.’
He heard something from high up above. It confused and scared him at first. A deep, repeating sound. Terrifying yet… feminine. He realised it was laughter. The chuckling of an amused giant.
Tom lifted his head and his heart froze. There, before him, was the front of an enormous brown loafer. The rim of the soles were roughly at eye level, and the brown leather above rose up further. He could see cracks in the material that would have been indistinguishable at his normal height. Then he saw the tips raise up and they creaked loudly as some massive things within shifted and moved.
His mother’s toes, he realised. She was scrunching them. Likely for his benefit. The fear was almost enough to make him pass out and he couldn’t stop his body from trembling.
He looked up further, taking in the monumental sight. One that brought about such a level of awe that he thought he was beholding a God.
No, not a God… a Goddess.
Her voice rumbled and rolled through the air like heavenly thunder.
‘WELL HELLO THERE, LITTLE BUG.’
Chapter 5 by Littlelee
The sight above him was almost too much for Tom to take in and comprehend. It was awe-inspiring, dizzying, terrifying, and humiliating. Here he was, a bug, as his mother had predicted, on the floor at the titaness’s feet.
Her left shoe, massive-to him the size of an ocean liner-stood before him. He could see the top of the brown leather run away into the distance, where the massive expanse of tanned foot flesh met the rim of the shoe’s opening. The foot skin then, in turn, disappeared behind immense, loose, columns of grey. The material of Tom’s mother’s trouser leg. That leg ran higher still, immeasurably high, met at the top by the right leg. He craned his neck up to its fullest, shaking with fear, now able to take in the full sight of the behemoth.
His own mother was now a God. His God. Her face was far away, like a mountain top, but he could still see her immense, smiling face above her heaving breasts. Her every movement, even a gentle sway, was astonishing. She put her hands on her hips and chuckled again. Tom tried to stand to his feet but his knees gave out and he fell to them, sinking in to the carpet.
‘THIS IS AMAZING, TOM. I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW SMALL YOU ARE NOW. HOPE YOU FEEL OKAY AND IT ISN’T TOO SCARY?’
He could detect a note of genuine warmth and even a little concern mixed in with her amusement.
‘BUT… YOU KNOW… YOU DIDN’T DO AS I ASKED STRAIGHT AWAY. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE. DO I NEED TO PUNISH YOU NOW THAT YOU ARE TINY? GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT BAD LITTLE BOYS DESERVE?’
She laughed again, the sound booming and deep, yet still decidedly feminine. Then, to Tom’s horror, he saw the foot in front of him shift, then lift up. She screamed and tried to scramble away, but tripped on the fibres that reached his shins. The mocking laughter continued and Tom felt the light dim as a shadow was cast over him. He turned to his back to see the huge sole of his mom’s loafer block out her face above. The dirty sole swept over him, letting him see the dirty treads, some packed with dirt, at a terrifyingly close up perspective. The shoe dropped more and Tom was certain this was it, he would die here, a stain on his overzealous mom’s shoe.
But then it stopped, just as Tom thought his bladder was about to release. His mother’s laughter only increased before the foot was quickly pulled away and settled down next to him. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust again and comprehend the towering form that so dwarfed him and that smiling face high in the heavens.
‘JUST KIDDING, HUN,’ she said, as if the whole thing were a game. And perhaps it was… to her. To Tom, it felt like his fragile life was on the line. ‘NOW, LET’S GET A LOOK AT YOU.’
Tom’s mother moved, bending her knees, and lowering herself to a squatting position. Her incredible and might motions caused Tom to scream in terror as her top half lowered closer to him. ‘THIS IS SO UNREAL,’ she said. ‘YOU ARE SOOOO TEENY, LITTLE BOY. NOW, I WANT YOU TO STAND UP. DON’T GET ME WRONG, I LIKE YOU ON YOUR KNEES, BUT FOR NOW… ON YOUR FEET. OH, AND IF YOU DAWDLE, THEN I REALLY WILL STEP ON YOU THIS TIME. UP!’
Tom acted quickly, not knowing if she would make good on her promise, but not wanting to find out. His knees buckled and legs shook, but he managed to gain a vertical base, and again looked up helplessly at her mighty form.
‘VERY GOOD, HUN. THIS KIND OF OBEDIANCE WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU. NOW… C’MERE.’
Tom screamed again as the impossibly huge talons that were her fingers stretched out and swooped down. He could see the wrinkles in the vast palm and did not have chance to run before his mother’s thumb and forefinger closed in on him. He watched the huge pad of the thumb approach from the front, seeing the swirls of the finger prints, and knew the forefinger was coming from behind. He braced, but was still not ready for the impact.
Though he suspected it was a gentle grip his mother had applied when grasping his tiny form between her fingertips, Tom felt the air forced from him. The padded ends of her fingers may have been soft at normal height, but his body had little mass compared to these fleshy monsters, and as such they overpowered him, giving only very little to encompass his body between them. With the top half of his chest and above free from the grasp, Tom felt an strong heat radiate from the giants digits.
Totally immobilised, Tom could do nothing as he was effortlessly plucked up. His stomach dropped as the titaness stood back to her full height and brought her son up to her face. And that was a sight to behold.
It was the size of a building face, completely dwarfing him. Her hair, high above, looked thicker now, even though it was tied up again in a bun, one that he could get completely lost in forever. Below that, her forehead, with what had been slight wrinkles now much more evident. He could also make out the blemishes in her skin, and the light makeup on her cheeks now seemed a different texture, with undulations much more clear. Her eyes were mesmerising, with gigantic blue iris’. The patterns within them were hypnotic. The whites beyond had patches of yellow and red lines. The eyelids were coloured a light shade of blue, and the eyelashes were like giant spider-legs, thick with globs of mascara. Her nose rand down and the bulbus end stopped roughly level with him, though he was held a few inches away (from his mother’s perspective, he realised). Small black spots were scattered along its surface, which he figured were blackheads, imperceptible to him at normal height. Her nostrils were like vast caves and he could even see rope-like airs within. As she exhaled, air flew from the caves and rushed over him.
Just below her nose, the top lip, red and full. He was small enough that she could just plop him down on it and he could well stick to the lipstick. The rest of her face was hidden below the thickness of the thumb that held him to the forefinger behind. He could feel a steady pulse through the finger flesh as well as the blood was pushed about within. The grip was tight, making breathing difficult, but worse, his groin was smushed between the immense thumbpad, and the pressure, heat, and also the feeling of the light natural oils on her digits forced ‘little Tom’ to get excited. But, there was nowhere for the erection to go, the route up completely blocked, so his stiffening penis engorged downwards, painfully, slipping between his legs.
‘THIS IS AMAZING, TOM,’ his giant mother said. Her breath again rushed over him, engulfing him, making his skin tingle. It was warm and, thankfully, minty. ‘I CAN SEE EVERY TINY DETAIL ON YOU. AND HOW DOES IT FEEL STUCK BETWEEN MY BIG FINGERS? DOESN’T LOOK LIKE YOU CAN MOVE MUCH?’
He was then rotated around as the giantess studied his form, like an inquisitive student examining the body of a bug that was ready for dissection, eventually settling back in his original position.
‘OH, I COULD LOOK AT YOU LIKE THIS ALL DAY, LITTLE BOY. BUT, I GUESS WE HAVE THINGS TO BE GETTING ON WITH, DON’T WE?’
His world was then thoroughly disoriented as the goddess began to walk. Tom was swayed as her hand moved and he could do nothing but go with her. She walked to the couch and sat down, bringing Tom to her face again, but this time lower, below her chin, so her whole face looked down on him.
‘NOW, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO,’ she said. As she spoke, Tom could not look away from her mouth. Seeing those giant lips part, revealing strong, dangerous white teeth behind, both excited him further and terrified him beyond belief. ‘I AM GOING TO SET YOU BACK DOWN ON THE FLOOR WHILE I SIT HERE.’ She could see the inside of the moist cave as well, and witnessed the might, wet muscle that was her pink tongue move. He imagined being stuck to the damp, alien surface. Thich strands of saliva sometimes pulled from the rough of her mouth, thick enough to wrap around his head and cover his face. Her breath again dominated him. It was all too much, but Tom tried to pay attention. He heard a thud on the floor below which brought him fully into focus. ‘MY LEFT SHOE IS EMPTY. SO, I EXPECT YOU TO CRAWL ALONG THE FLOOR, ON YOUR BELLY, AND CLIMB ON TOP OF IT. AT NO TIME ARE YOU PERMITTED TO LOOK UP HERE AT ME. UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL ONLY FOCUS YOUR ATTENION ON WHAT IS HEAD. THEN YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO THE OPENING AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION. THOUGH, I IMAGINE YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING.’
She laughed yet again, taking far too much enjoyment in his humiliation. His penis throbbed and he hated himself a little more. Then Tom’s stomach dropped again as he was lowered down. He could see only flashes of colour as he plummeted, but suspected the immense, tan mass was her now bare foot, though he didn’t have time to make out any detail. And then he was released, his body taking a few moments too peel itself away from the thumb-flesh, and he dropped to the soft carpet and let out an ‘oomf.’
‘REMEMBER,’ his mother commanded from her throne up high. ‘YOU DO NOT LOOK UP HERE AT ME. NOW, ON YOUR BELLY. CRAWL TO MY SHOE.’
Tom was crying now, desperate for some kind of mercy. Desperate for this whole, maddening ordeal to end. But he obeyed. What choice did he have? He dropped to his belly and began crawling forward, slithering and shifting like a worm. The carpet fibres didn’t make it easy and, while his mother had dropped him quite close to the shoe, it still took him a while to reach it.
Then he used the thickness of the sole to pull himself up and jumped, gripping on to the rim of the front of the loafer. The leather felt rough and cold on his skin, a change from his mother’s dominating fingers. Tom used his legs and managed to scramble to the top of the shoe, careful not to look any higher than straight ahead. A massive shadow moved and danced above, which he knew was her mighty foot. He could smell it. A foisty, almost vinegar-like odour. Not too strong, but definitely noticeable. His penis twitched again and he prayed to God she could not see his erection from up there.
‘VERY GOOD, TOM,’ the giantess said, obviously pleased. ‘NOW, KEEP GOING.’
So he did, crawling across the leather. He saw the top of the shoe rose in an incline, with a buckle that he would need to navigate. The trek was less difficult that moving through the carpet, but the distance was greater, so took longer, and the exertions began to burn in his arms and legs. He moved over the metal buckle, which felt much colder and harder than the leather, and eventually made it to the rim of the opening. Still on his stomach, Tom pushed his head past over the precipice and gazed down.
The smell hit him as he moved his head clear of the shoe, stronger now, and the air warmer. The once-cream coloured insole below had been stained over time by his mother’s foot, and the darkened outline of her huge sole was easy to make out. The heel was below, and he lowered his head to see it stretch further into the depth of the shoe, forming an instep, ball, and the toes far beyond. Tom realised that he could lie down in any of those dirty toe prints and they would be bigger than he was.
He heard his mother’s pleased laughter. ‘EXCELLENT. NOW, GRAB ON TO THE SIDE AND LOWER YOURSELF INTO MY SHOW. AND REMEMBER, I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU LOOKING AT ME.’
Tom gave himself a moment as his anxiety spiked. Again his body physically shook with nerves and fear. He was actually going to drop inside of his mother’s old loafer. And he was still maddeningly erect. But he knew he had no choice, so he swing his legs over the side and let himself lower, gripping the rim of the shoe for all he was worth.
His arms locked, taking the weight of his dangling body, but he was terrified to let go.
‘DROP!’ his mother commanded. Sobbing helplessly, Tom took a breath and let go. He plummeted and landed hard on the insole, which was a little more cushioned and forgiving than he had expected. It was also a little more damp.
The smell and heat clung to him and a shadow shifted above.
‘YOU CAN LOOK UP NOW, LITTLE TOM.’
He did so, seeing that she had set both feet on the floor out of view, and bent double, looking down at him, yet again studying his form like he was a test subject.
Which, Tom realised, he was.
‘YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE IN MY SHOE, I HOPE YOU KNOW. I CAN’T GET OVER THIS. AND YOU GOT IN THERE WILLINGLY. DOESN’T IT SMELL?’ Another laugh. ‘PERHAPS YOU LIKE IT, THOUGH? I MEAN, YOU DIDN’T NEED MUCH PERSUADING TO DROP INSIDE.’
Tom hung his head. Had she figured out his dirty little secret???
‘JUST KIDDING, HUN,’ she added. ‘NOW FOR THE NEXT PART. I WANT TO YOU TO WALK DOWN TO THE END, WHERE THE TOES ARE, AND LOOK AROUND. I WANT YOU TO TAKE EVERYTHING IN. THE SIGHTS, THE SMELLS… EVERYTHING. REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO REPORT ALL OF THIS BACK. SO CONCENTRATE. WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EVERYTHING, COME BACK AND SEE ME. BUT, FAIR WARNING TOM, WHEN YOU DO, IT’S TIME TO TAKE THINGS UP A NOTCH. YOU’LL BE GETTING SOME COMPANY IN THERE!’
Chapter 6 by Littlelee
Tom looked ahead into the depths of the giant shoe he had been ordered to explore. The smell and warm air seemed to stick to his skin. The atmosphere was oppressive and the odour musty.
He took an obedient step forward, his body still shivering uncontrollably, but when Sean Tom went to put weight on his leading leg, he felt himself drop, fear sapping the strength from him. Tom fell to his hands and knees and took deep breaths.
‘You’re going to be okay. She won’t hurt you. You’re going to be okay.’
The motivational speech he gave did little to calm his rampant nerves, however. Tom again stood to his feet, legs shaky beneath him, and took his first step forward. He was thankful to have his back to his giant mother now, as his penis still stood on end, and the knowledge that he was walking further into her freshly worn loafer made his dick twinge and pulse, exciting him.
Despite the terror and anxiety of the last day or so, Tom was well aware that he had never been as turned on in his life. Indeed, his balls began to ache at the lack of much needed release.
He walked further, the air growing hotter, heavier and smellier.
*
Karen looked down at the tiny mite that was her son. She had settled on a size of one inch, and was pleased with her choice.
She felt high. The rush she’d gotten she had reached her hand down to his tiny, trembling form, and daintily pinched him between her massive fingers, was indescribable. She wanted more of it. Indeed, looking over her son’s tiny form while he was helpless in her grasp only made things more of a thrill, seeing how absolutely insignificant he had become.
That job had to be hers now. Karen had a taste for what it entailed and would do anything to get it. It would be something she would truly love to do for a living. A genuine career, rather than something to pay the bills, as teaching had been.
And now she watching his tiny form move deeper into the shoe she had been wearing all day on her foot. Karen was certain that it must smell, at least a little. Still, he would forgive her in good time, especially when she got the promotion and had the money to look after them both.
Besides, he seemed to have fallen into the role of her little toy quite quickly and easily. She wondered if all her unfortunate victims would be so accommodating.
It was good that Tom was obedient, and perhaps he would come out of this better and more focused, which Karen early hoped. After all, she didn’t want to completely break him, as she had teased him about before… did she? A pang of excitement at the thought caused her to quickly put it out of her head and concentrate on the matters at hand.
Tom disappeared from sight and Karen smiled. She looked down to her bare foot. Large and fairly wide, with strong toes and tanned tops. She flexed the French-tipped digits and scrunched at the carpet with them, savouring the thought of what was to come.
*
Tom approached the end and looked down. The light was not as good down here in the toe section of the loafer. The smell was stronger, however, and more potent. Sharper. He was standing on the toeprint of his mother’s largest toe. It made him feel pathetic.
Ahead, he could see the shoe close up, and the thick line of stitching where leather met insole. The insole itself had little clumps of material that had balled together. Little to his mother, he realised, but to him, they cake up to his ankles. Would he one day end up as small as these balls of cotton, and be smushed and toyed with by his mother’s impossibly large feet?
His heart sank as he knew the answer was probably ‘yes.’ But, again, he felt a tingling sensation at the thought.
A sudden noise from outside of the shoe, and the shifting of light and shadow, panicked Tom. He turned and, through the opening of the shoe, could see his mother’s mighty form move. Eventually things settled, and he saw that she had brought her face down to the opening, specifically her eye.
‘PHEW,’ her giant voice rumbled with a laugh. ‘SURE DOES STINK IN THERE. NOW, I’VE HAD A THOUGHT. THERE’S NO POINT YOU WALKING ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN HERE. SO, I WANT YOU TO LIE DOWN IN THERE. YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING, DON’T YOU? SO BE READY FOR IT. I THINK A GOOD POSITION WOULD BE UNDER MY TOES, SO WHY DON’T YOU GO AHEAD AND USE THE FOOTPRINT IN THERE AND FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT IS. THEN LIE DOWN.’
Tom felt his legs almost give out again. It was happening. She was actually going to put her foot in here with him inside and have him beneath it. Under her giant toes.
‘HURRY IT UP, TOM,’ she commanded. ‘OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE UNPLEASANT FOR YOU. I’M THINKING THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS BE SMALLER IF YOU DON’T DO AS YOUR TOLD.’
With tears streaming down his face, and confusion coursing through his mind given he was both terrified and insanely turned on, Tom found shuffled over to the spot where the insole was lighter, in between the dirtied toeprints and the dirtied print from the ball of her foot. He lay down, with his feet stretching out towards the littlest toe, but not reaching anywhere near that far. His head was under the space where her second toe would likely rest.
Unless he was squished before they settled properly.
‘GOOD BOY,’ the goddess cooed. ‘NOW, GET READY FOR MY BIG FOOT!’
More movement as the eye was pulled away. The light dimmed… and then Tom saw it. A sight that caused his body to lock and his heart to seize. He made an audible gasp.
His mother’s mighty toes dipped into view. They were enormous and mesmerising and terrifying. The nails were neatly trimmed and finished with a white tip. The toes wiggled, the big, meaty toe pulling up as the rest bunched down, before the roles were revised and the other toes lifted and allowed the chunky big toe to bend. The movement of these immense things caused him to take another gasp. They seemed impossibly powerful and strong.
‘MMMMMMM,’ Tom heard his mother say, almost seductively. ‘I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL GREAT UNDER MY BIG FOOT, LITTLE TOM. ARE YOU READY FOR IT? I HOPE SO, BECAUSE IT’S COMING FOR YOU.’
She tittered a laugh and the foot began to slide forward. Tom screamed and the tingling sensation at the head of his penis grew stronger.
*
Karen looked down at her shoe as she slowly pushed her foot further inside. All her senses seemed heightened due to the excitement she was feeling. Her heart hammered in her chest. She was now only moments away from feeling a tiny person under her toes.
She concentrated, wanting to make sure she didn’t accidently squish him. She quickly dipped her toes at the midway point, known Tom wasn’t there, but letting herself take note of the feeling on the tips of her toes as they pressed into the insole. She had to be careful here, and her sense of touch was vital.
She couldn’t help but laugh again, knowing how frightened poor Tom would be. She knew it was cruel, but she couldn’t help teasing him in this position.
‘Say hello to my giant toes, little bug!’
*
As the foot approached Tom, it also blocked out more and more of the light, casting much of it in shadow. But he could feel the temperature rise the closer the titanic thing got.
His heart threatened to beat itself right out of his chest and his breathing was so rapid Tom thought he could suffer a heart attack right there. Though the light was failing, he saw all of the toes lift up, revealing the meaty bottom of the ball.
Closer and closer. The smell grew ever stronger. Tom was totally and utterly humiliated. And he was also clenching as much as possible to stop an orgasm from spilling out of his twitching penis. He could even feel the pre-cum pool on his belly.
‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’
Then the toes passed over him. He had just enough chance to see the wide, fleshy undersides, before he heard a pffffft sound and the light was cut out completely. He realised that the heel of his mother had now fully dropped into the shoe, but she was keeping her toes held up. Was this just further teasing?
He waited, breath held, penis still twitching. It seemed to take an eternity, like some twisted stand-off.
Then the toes came down.
He felt the strong and clammy skin press into his body, the underside of the second toe pinning him to his waist, and the next toe gobbling up the rest of him. His face was smothered by the damp skin and that distinct smell of his mother’s feet jumped in strength as the expanse of the toe-flesh consumed him, his whole body pressed tightly.
At the point of impact the need to cum was indescribable. Still he held on, but he knew that was a battle he would not win. As horrible and terrifying as the situation was, his sexual arousal had hit a level he’d never experienced before. Indeed, it was not something he thought possible.
The toes twitched and lifted, looking to get comfortable, and to his horror, Tom lifted with them, adhered by the film of perspiration. He was unable to move at all.
And that did it. The utter helplessness he felt, and domination at his mother’s feet and toes, was too much.
He felt his body quiver and spams, so powerful that his joints locked at a ferocity Tom was surprised that his back didn’t break. He screamed in utter pleaser as that tingling feeling exploded through him, coming strongest at the head of his penis that released wave after wave of silky cum. The toes settled again, pinning him to the insole, pressing their bulbous, smelly mass around him. His screams of pleasure were then cut off as the mass of toe-flesh smothered his face again, yet he continued to cum, with a force so powerful he thought there would be nothing left in him.
After a few moments with no let up, Tom couldn’t be sure if this was just one, immense and prolonged orgasm, or two or three that had his sequentially.
Eventually, after an indescribable period of time, things settled for him, and the orgasm stopped. His penis, however, remained engorged, and the tingling and building was still there, like it was ready to go again.
The toes suddenly scrunched over Tom again, pressing him tighter into their mass, giving him a gigantic and stinky hug, pulling him into their folds.
His body locked again and an instant orgasm hit, as strong as previous, perhaps more so, sapping his strength. He tried to writhe and buck but was trapped, held completely still by his mother’s toes.
He knew she was up there, looking down at her shoe, enjoying this experience completely. And utterly unaware of what she had just put him through.
He then heard her voice again.
‘YOU FEEL AMAZING DOWN THERE, MY LITTLE TOE TOY!’ A teasing laugh. ‘SO SOFT AND SQUISHY. I COULD JUST KEEP YOU UNDER MY BIG STINKY TOES FOREVER.’
Tom’s body locked and he came again, blacking out as he screamed into the toe flesh.
Chapter 7 by Littlelee
Karen noticed that the movement from the tiny boy in her shoe had stopped. His wiggles of resistance against her dominating and teasing toes were no longer there. Curious to see if he had just given up, Karen slowly pulled her foot from the loafer, smiling as she felt Tom’s little body being pulled along with her toes. She wiggled the slightly, causing him to dislodge, and pulled her foot free. She then reached down and picked up the shoe, slowly tilting it as she did.
Tom’s little body rolled into view and came to a stop against the base of the heel section. She squinted and say that his eyes were closed, but his chest rose and fell with breaths. Karen chuckled, realising Tom had passed out.
‘Must have been too much for you, huh, little boy?’ she said out loud and sniggered. Her own son or not, there certainly was a rush to be had from having someone so tiny helpless and underfoot. It was a powerful, intoxicating feeling, one that she thought could very well become addictive.
She then reached her hand towards the shoe, slipping her thumb and forefinger inside to grasp tiny Tom. His body, barely an inch tall, felt so squishy and fragile between the fingers that snared him. She brought him up to her face and gazed at the little form that was pinched at the sides between her fingers. His head lolled to the side, resting against the pad of her thumb. He certainly was a weedy little thing, even before the shrinking. And he was as naked as the day he was born.
It was then that Karen noticed that his penis, small and flaccid, was wet, as was some of his lower abdomen, smeared with a pasty-liquid. It took her a few moments to realise exactly what it was. She drew in a sharp breath of surprise.
He’d had an orgasm in her shoe! While under her foot no less!
Karen was stunned. He’d actually… enjoyed it?
The tiny toy between her fingers then started to stir.
*
Tom slowly opened his eyes as the memories of what he had been experiencing came rushing back. But, even before taking in the world since he’d passed out, he knew that he was free of the shoe. The air around him felt cooler, less muggy. And he was painfully aware of two, monstrous things holding him.
His eyes open and his breath was stolen from him. Ahead, was the titanic face of his giantess mother. He quickly realised she had hold of him between her thumb and forefinger.
‘ENJOY YOUR NAP?’ She asked. Tom didn’t answer, feeling suddenly embarrassed at being naked and on show. Of course, he had been naked this whole time, even under her feet, but now he was well aware his dick and stomach was covered in cum. He could feel the sticky, dampness of it.
Tom prayed she wouldn’t notice, that it would be too small to make out. His prayers went unanswered.
‘WE NEED TO TALK, TOM. CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT LITTLE MESS YOU MADE?’
Tom didn’t know what to say and the giantess just stared down at him, expectantly, her expression otherwise unreadable.
His mind raced. How could he ever really explain it?
‘I didn’t mean to,’ he eventually said. Then, and idea came. ‘When I was in your shoe, your toes kept pressing down on my… thing. I couldn’t help it and tried to make you stop. I’m really sorry. It was an accident.’ He realised he was pleading.
Thankfully, however, her face softened a little. ‘OH DEAR,’ she said. ‘I HADN’T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. I GUESS THERE ISN’T MUCH YOU CAN DO IF YOUR NAKED AND GETTNG RUBBED UP. SORRY, TOM.’
He couldn’t believe it. The lie had worked. And, what’s more, he got an apology. Not that it made him feel any better, given he was still tiny and had just orgasmed time and again to his own mothers giant feet. The level of guilt and shame he felt was overwhelming. Never had he hated himself more.
‘BUT… FEET?’ His mother asked. ‘I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE REPULSED YOU. NOT GOT ‘LITTLE’ TOM ALL EXCITED.’
He felt himself flush. ‘They didn’t get me excited,’ he lied. ‘It was just the pressure and rubbing.
She frowned a little and he could tell she hadn’t bought the full story.
‘ARE YOU TELLING ME THE TRUTH, TOM? YOU DON’T HAVE A THING FOR FEET DO YOU?’
‘No!’ Tom shouted, defensively. ‘I don’t! I swear! You have to believe me!’
He needed her to believe him because, if his mother found out about his foot fetish-his giant mother, no less-then Tom thought he might just die of embarrassment and humiliation.
She studied him a little longer. ‘OKAY, IF YOU SAY SO. I BELIEVE YOU, TOM.’
He couldn’t help breathe a sigh of relief.
‘BUT THAT IS SOMETHING TO NOTE,’ his mother went on. ‘I CAN’T HAVE THAT KIND OF THING HAPPENING TO MY STUDENTS. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH MAKING MY SON HAVE A LITTLE ACCIDENT.’ She chuckled and Tom couldn’t believe she found the whole thing funny. ‘BUT THERE ARE LITTLE SUITS FOR SHRINKIES TO WEAR. I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOME HOME WITH ME. I’LL GRAB A PACK TOMORROW. THERE’S OTHER STUFF IN THE SHRINKING PACKS AS WELL THAT I’LL NEED TO TRY OUT.’
Tom didn’t even want to think about what might be in that pack she spoke of. But he felt that his ‘accident,’ as his mother had called it, might just be the catalyst that brought this evenings tests and trials to a close.
‘Are we finished then?’ Tom said, feeling a little sore at the pressure he was under between his mother’s giant fingers.
She cocked her head, like a confused dog. ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN?’
‘Well,’ Tom started, ‘if you don’t have any suits then aren’t we going to stop tonight?’
Her bellowing laughter made Tom’s stomach drop. He seemed genuinely amused at his stupidity.
‘HEAVEN’S NO, LITTLE MAN,’ she said and squeezed his body a little with the pads of her fingers. ‘WE’VE BARELY DONE ANYTHING. I’VE HAD YOU IN MY SHOE FOR, WHAT, FIVE MINUTES? DON’T BE SO SILLY. BUT, I DO NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IT WAS LIKE.’
‘In your shoe?’
She nodded. ‘YES, I NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. SO, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?’
Tom paused for a moment and tried to answer honestly. Although, he wouldn’t answer too honestly, considering what her feet had made him do.
‘It was dark,’ he said. ‘After you put your foot inside with me. I couldn’t see much.’
‘VERY GOOD. WHAT ELSE? DID IT HURT?’
Tom thought about that. ‘A little. Sometimes it got really intense and I thought you might crush me. To be honest, I was terrified.’
‘I WOULD NEVER CRUSH YOU, TOM,’ his mother said. ‘BUT TO BE HONEST, IT’S GOOD YOU WERE SCARED. FEAR WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE PUNISHMENTS. BUT THE PAIN WASN’T TOO BAD?’
‘I guess not,’ Tom said.
‘TELL ME MORE. WAS IT HARD TO BREATHE?’
Tom was desperately trying not to remember it all, for fear of sparking another erection. He could already feel the first twinges. ‘Sometimes, when your toes were pressing into me.’
A sly smile crossed his mother’s giant lips. ‘AND THE SMELL? WAS IT STINKY FOR YOU IN THERE?’ She then sniggered.
‘A little,’ Tom admitted.
‘SORRY TOM, BUT, AGAIN, THAT’S ALL PART OF THE PUNISHMENT. THIS IS ALL GREAT INFO. WOULD IT MAKE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT GETTING INTO TROUBLE?’
‘Definitely,’ Tom said. ‘If I were your student I’d never put a foot wrong.’
‘I’M GLAD TO HEAR THAT.’
There was a short silence between them, which Tom felt the need to break. ‘So, what’s next?’ he asked, dreading the answer.
‘HMMMM, I’M NOT TOO SURE. OH, I KNOW,’ she said with a smile. ‘THIS WILL BE QUICK, BUT IT’S SOMETHING I’VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY.’
Tom could say no more. His stomach lurched as he was quickly lowered to the ground. The massive fingers released him and he fell a short distance to the floor, landing on all fours. Up ahead, he could see his mother giant bare foot. It was beyond intimidating. Wide, strong, with thick, powerful toes. He felt another twinge.
‘How can that be?’ he thought to himself. ‘How can I still be turned on after already cumming so much?’
His self-loathing only intensified.
‘UP ON YOUR FEET,’ the giantess above commanded as the thick toes wiggled. He did as ordered. ‘GOOD BOY. I HAVE TO SAY, YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTION REALLY WELL. I THINK I LIKE YOU SMALL.’ She laughed again. ‘NOW, I WANT YOU TO STAY VERY STILL. MOMMY WANTS TO PICK YOU UP WITH HER TOES.’
‘What?!’ Tom shouted, incredulous. But then, why did this really shock him, considering what he’d already been through? ‘Do you have to do that?’
‘YES,’ she simply said. ‘FEEL FREE TO TRY AND RUN AWAY IF YOU WANT. IT WOULD GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO PUNISH YOU.’
He knew that was true. There was no way he could stop her doing it, so remained still.
‘GOOD BOY,’ his mother said. ‘NOW, GET READY.’
The mighty foot then lifted from the floor and began to slowly drift towards him. Tom felt his knees shaking and fought with everything he had to stop the threatening erection from popping up. Closer and closer the foot came, and he could see the lines on the front of the meaty toe-pads. The giant toes then splayed out, the big one pulling away from the second, revelling the web between. Lines criss-crossed the skin in that deep pit. The smell from her foot reached him, that unmistakable foot-smell. Tom’s whole body now shook and his penis throbbed.
The toes then slowly overtook him, the big and second moving past his body, with him between. The smell here was more potent. His little head was just above the top of the toes, and he could see the detail of them. It was terrifying. Just as he thought his knees would give out, the web between his mother’s toes made contact with him. It felt warm and a little damp.
‘NOW I HAVE YOU, LITTLE WORM,’ his mother said playfully and laughed. The toes then came together, pressing into him with unimaginable strength. Tom’s arms were stuck fast to his sides as the soft flesh from the sides of his mother’s toes enveloped him.
‘GOTCHA!’
He was then raised up a little and the toes curled around him, pressing him even more into the foot flesh. He could move only his head, and he looked up to see his towering mother smile down at him, happy with her work. The front of him was pushed deeper into the space between her toes, and the web there pushed into his front as the meaty toes curled behind.
His erection fought to get free, but there was no space, so it ended up being pushed painfully down.
The foot then rotated and Tom’s word spun. His mother laughed more and then brought her foot higher up, straightening out her leg.
‘ENJOYING THE RIDE?’ she asked with a big smile. Tom hated how much she was loving this. He didn’t answer, just stared up at her with a forlorn look. ‘I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW FUNNY YOU LOOK, TOM. TRAPPED BETWEEN MY BIG TOES LIKE THAT. IS IT SMELLY?’
The mammoth toes then ground around his body. ‘Yes,’ Tom called up. The response was just more teasing laughter.
‘SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT YOU NEED TO GET USED TO THAT SMELL OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. SO GO AHEAD, BREATH IT IN.’
She laughed yet again, clearly amuse with herself. But she was, unknown to her, actually talking Tom closer to climax. The whole thing was just so… erotic. The feel of her powerful toes, the potent aroma, the utter helplessness he felt. The toes continued to grind around him, playing with his puny body.
Then, he heard the sound of the doorbell.
‘WHO THE HELL IS THAT?’ Tom’s mother asked, annoyed. She looked to TOM. ‘WE’LL JUST PUT THIS ON HOLD FOR A MOMENT WHILE I GET RID OF THEM. YOU JUST WAIT IN HERE.’
The foot then moved again and lowered. The tows released and, sticking to the side of the second to for a moment, it took a little while for Tom to drop free and fall. He landed in a place he knew well.
He was back in his mother’s loafer. He quickly got to all fours to hide his erection. Then Tom heard her slip off the other shoe and saw her get to her feet. She looked down at him, still smiling. ‘I WON’T BE LONG. THEN I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A LOOK CHANGING YOUR SIZE.’
For a moment, Tom’s heart raced. Was she going to change him back? Then he realised who stupid that was.
‘YES, I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE EVEN SMALLER. SO YOU JUST HANG TIGHT IN MY STINKY SHOE, THEN WE WILL SHRINK YOU DOWN SOME MORE.’
And with that, she waved her fingers at him and walked away, leaving Tom as terrified as he’d ever been since this started.
Chapter 8 by Littlelee
Karen strode to the front door in her bare feet, her body practically tingling with excitement at the evenings events. She couldn’t explain why, but Karen had been wanting to grasp little Tom between her toes, and pluck him up like a bug, since she had shrunk him. Sure, she had snatched up Sandra’s little worm of a husband, but this was different. The thought of it being Tom gave it a little something… extra. Though she couldn’t figure out why.
Though, the fact he had clearly orgasmed confused her. What Tom had said about being mercilessly rubbed by her feet and toes kind of made sense. No matter how repulsed, if his penis was constantly played with then she could understand what had happened. Even so, she get the feeling he wasn’t being one hundred percent honest with her. Karen decided to keep an eye on that little situation.
The doorbell rang again and she sighed, having a good mind to shrink down whoever it was that was now disturbing her. All she wanted to do was to get rid of them and go back to Tom. She’d promised to shrink him down even smaller and the thought of doing that excited her.
Karen opened the door and was surprised to see her work colleague from the school: Anna Mitchell. Mrs. Mitchell was a science teacher, and younger than Karen by about six years. She stood outside wearing a long wool coat, jeans and black ankle boots. Her dark hair was cut into a bob. Like Karen, Anna was not supermodel thin, carrying a little more weight than the older woman, though she was far from overweight.
‘Anna! This is a surprise, everything okay?’
The two women were friends, and did socialise outside of school, but Karen had never known Anna drop by unannounced before.
‘Hi, Karen, sorry to just land on you like this. I was going to call you but my phone has died, so thought I would just call round quickly.’
‘Is everything okay?’ Karen asked, confused.
Anna nodded. ‘Yeah. Just thought you might like to know what I overheard today? I was passing by Ms. Tate’s office and the door was open. The two were inside, talking about the position that’s up for grabs.’
This immediately piqued Karen’s interest. ‘I think you best come in,’ she said to her friend, and stepped aside to let Anna in. ‘Let me take your coat.
‘Thanks,’ Anna said, removing the garment, revealing a thin, white jumper beneath. ‘Shoes off?’ Anna asked.
‘If that’s okay,’ Karen replied, more a statement than a question. Sometimes she wore her own shoes indoors. Not often, but sometimes. However, she didn’t like others wearing outdoor footwear inside, for fear of what they would bring through underfoot into her home. Anna bent down and unzipped the black boots, pulling them off her feet chunky. Karen saw that Anna was wearing dark nylons beneath her jeans. She shouldn’t have been surprised, really. Anna always dressed as if there was a blizzard outside, even if the weather was mild. She’d once told Karen that she always liked to be ‘toasty’. Anna flexed her toes and Karen saw the glint from the red nail polish. Her thoughts turned to Tom. An idea of throwing him under Anna’s no doubt whiffy feet appealed to her, as it would embarrass her son to no end. But she couldn’t do that to him, could she? Besides, Anna was one of the other teachers going for the same promotion, which begged the question: why was Anna here imparting something that may have helped her more if she’d kept it for herself?
‘Would you like a drink?’ Karen offered. She did want to be rid of Anna, so she could get back to Tom, who was waiting for her in her shoe, but Karen also dearly wanted to know what it was that Anna came to tell her. She decided that she needed to be a courteous host and put her excitement on hold for a little while. Tom would still be in her smelly shoe when they were done, waiting his giant mother to come back and tease and torment him with her huge feet. Karen had to supress a smile.
‘A coffee would be great.’
The two women went into the kitchen and Karen started to fix two cups of coffee.
‘So, what is it Sandra was talking to Ms. Tate about? And how come you are so keen to tell me, I thought you were going for this position, too?’
‘I’d like to,’ Anna said, ‘but I know I’m not going to get it. I have no one to practice on. My husband outright refused, and I don’t have anyone else.’
‘That’s a shame.’ Karen said, not meaning it.
‘Yeah, right,’ Anna replied with a smirk. ‘I bet your thrilled that you have one less person running against you.’
Karen laughed. ‘Well, maybe a little. But it just means it’s one less person to stop that bitch Sandra getting the promotion.’
‘Speaking of which,’ Anna replied, taking the cup of coffee Karen handed to her, ‘want to know what I’ve found out.’
Karen took a mouthful from her own cup, the taste was warm and strong. ‘Of course, I’ve been in suspense since you told me about overhearing Sandra talking to Ms. Tate. What was it?’
‘Put simply, Sandra was bad-mouthing you. Saying you weren’t fit to take the role. That you were irresponsible and would only land the school in trouble if you got the job, saying you’d make a mistake and probably end up squish a student.’
‘That bitch!’ Karen seethed. The nerve of the woman, considering how unpracticed and cumbersome Karen had seen the woman while toying with her won husband. If anyone was likely to smush a student, it would be her. But, Karen instantly knew why Sandra was trying to take her out of the running.
She saw Karen as a threat.
‘Tell me about it,’ Anna said. ‘She was really gunning for you. Have you upset her or something?’
‘Maybe a little,’ Karen said. ‘We had a run-in and I put her in her place. What did Ms. Tate say?’
‘To be fair, she seemed to be pretty impartial, saying the job would go to the candidate who deserved it. Not matter how hard Sandra pushed for you to be taken out of the running-and she pushed pretty hard-Ms. Tate didn’t buy it. So Sandra didn’t get her way, but I thought you’d want to know just how much she’s gunning for you.’
Karen shook her head and took another sip. While it was infuriating, Karen took solace in the fact she had worried her rival so much, to the point Sandra wanted to cheat and get rid of her stiffest competition. ‘You know, I’d like to shrink that woman as well, and get her under my feet.’
‘Oh, that would be something,’ Anna said. ‘If that ever happens, promise you’ll share?’ She wigged her nylon toes upon saying this.
Karen laughed. ‘Of course. She can spend some time between both of our toes.’
Anna chuckled as well and took another drink. ‘So,’ she began, ‘did I hear you correctly at school when you said you would have a volunteer to practice on? Your son?’
‘That’s right,’ Karen said with a nod.
‘That’s wild,’ Anna replied with a big grin. ‘And have you asked him yet?’
‘I have.’
‘And he agreed??’
Karen let a big smile play over her lips. ‘Yes. He didn’t have a choice.’
‘Oh my God, I can’t believe it. I bet he’s terrified of starting, is he? The thought of being tiny and under his own mother’s feet would be embarrassing as hell.’
‘Wanna know a secret?’ Karen asked in a low, conspiratorial tone.
‘Of course.’
‘He’s already tiny,’ Karen said with a big grin.
‘What?’ Anna asked, eyes wide. ‘You’ve shrunk him? Already? Where is he?’
Karen laughed. ‘Right now, he’s in the living room. Sitting inside one of my shoes. We were just getting going when you called.’
‘I… I can’t believe it,’ Anna said, but the huge smile on her face indicated she thought the whole thing was great. ‘What is it like, you know, having him like that?’
‘Honestly? It’s divine. I’ve never known power like it. Want to see him?’
‘Can I?’ Anna asked, excitedly.
‘Sure. You wait here, I’ll go and get him.’
Karen then set her cup down on the breakfast bar and left a practically giddy Anna alone as she went to retrieve her shoe, and it’s little occupant.
Karen walked through to the living room, feeling giddy at the thought of seeing Tom again, even though she had only been separated from him for about ten minutes at most. She was a little apprehensive showing him off, but Anna had helped her out, so what harm could it do? Tom would likely hate it and be as embarrassed as well, but, in all honest, that only added to Karen’s enjoyment.
She entered the living room and looked down into her shoe. Seeing the small naked form here, sat crossed legged, waiting obediently, made her heart skip a beat.
‘Hi little guy.’
*
Tom had been waiting for his mother’s return. Not looking forward to it, exactly, but what else could he do when trapped in a giant shoe?
So he had waited as the smell from the loafer consumed him, stuck to him, and threatened to drive him to a full erection again, which was insane considering the number of orgasms he had recently been forced to.
To say he was scared was an understatement. But he wasn’t just scared due to his tiny size in a world of giants. He was terrified at how his body and libido were reacting to what was happening. He was scared that, as much as he hated what was going on, part of him found it so powerfully erotic, he wasn’t sure if returning to normal size was something he actually wanted.
‘No,’ Tom had said to himself, chastising his own stupidity. ‘Of course I want to be normal. I want to be free of all this.’
Then he had heard his mother invite someone inside, and knew that she, along with this mystery person, had headed into the kitchen. Surely his mother wouldn’t show him off to someone else when he was so tiny?
Not long after, he heard her booming footsteps approach, and her form soon dominated his view up outside of the shoe in which he sat. The sight of this Titaness rising up into the sky took his breath away.
‘HI LITTLE GUY,’ she boomed down with a titter. ‘I HAVE A GUEST, AND SHE HAD REALLY HELPED ME OUT. I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HATE THIS, TOM, BUT SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU, AND, WELL, I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU TO HER. I’M SURE YOU WON’T LIKE THAT AND WILL NO DOUBT BE ANGRY AND EMBARRASSED, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET OVER THAT.’
Surely his mother couldn’t be serious? But then, the towering form started to bend over, and her mammoth hand extended towards the shoe he was in. He saw the mighty fingers extend as they lowered, and the immense palm soon became the sky above him, filling every inch as his mother grasped the shoe. ‘HOLD ON, BUGGY,’ she teased, then Tom’s stomach dropped as the shoe raised up. He rolled around as his smelly environment shifted around him, causing him to roll and flop this way and that. Light again streamed in from above as his mother adjusted her hold, seemingly grabbing the shoe by its sides. His mother began to walk, looking down on him with a satisfied grin.
He screamed and begged for her not to do this, but either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care. Soon they entered the kitchen.
‘HERE HE IS,’ Tom’s mother said, and he felt himself shift forward as she giant extended her arms. A different, full face came into view this time, with black hair cut into a bob. This woman seemed younger than his mother, but he could still make out the faint lines and fine hairs on the skin of her face, which had pulled back into an astonished smile. Perfect white teeth were revealed behind full lips that were coated in red lipstick. Tom could even see the lines and bumps in these lips, given his scale. Hazel eyes studied him and Tom realized he had seen this woman before. It was another teacher at his mother’s school, someone his mother socialized with every now and again. He had actually met her a few times. Anna… something, he remembered.
‘I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’M SEEING,’ the giantess said with a booming laugh. ‘IT’S WILD! YOU REALLY SHRINK YOUR SON!’
‘I REALLY DID,’ Tom heard his mother reply.
The giantess kept her hungry gaze trained on Tom. ‘AND HE’S BEEN UNDER YOUR FEET?’
‘AND BETWEEN MY TOES.’
Anna laughed again. ‘I LOVE IT.’
‘TELL YOU WHAT,’ Tom heard his mother say. ‘THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE TIMED REALY WELL. I NEED A TOILET BREAK, SO WHY DON’T YOU WATCH TOM FOR ME. YOU CAN GET HIM OUT OF THE SHOE IF YOU WANT AND HOLD HIM.’
‘REALLY?’ Anna asked, turning her eyes away from Tom and to her friend.
‘Really?’ Tom thought, terrified at the thought. She was treating him like a toy or pet to show off.
‘SURE,’ he heard his mother say. ‘JUST GO AHEAD AND PLUCK HIM OUT.’
Tom’s stomach dropped as the giant woman turned her gaze back to him. Her smile was terrifying. ‘WELL, IF IT IS OKAY WITH YOU, DON’T MIND IF I DO.’
She laughed and Tom saw her hand come into view. Bloodred-painted nails decorated the ends of the giant fingers that dove down, the thumb and forefinger becoming prominent. Tom had little time to even scream as the fat, meaty pads encompassed his tiny, fragile, body, repassing together and forcing the air from his lungs. He could smell and feel the natural oils from the fingertips that overpowered him, and he felt himself lifted up, effortlessly. After a quick movement, he was dropped, and landed with a tiny impact against a vast and puffy palm. As he got to his knees, terrified, Tom could make out the fine lines and deep wrinkles in the skin. He then looked up to see two giant women looking down at him, both grinning.
Both terrifying.
‘HE’S NAKED,’ Anna said. ‘DIDN’T YOU GET THE LITTLE SUITS THEY WEAR?’
‘FORGOT THEM,’ Tom’s mother replied.
‘OH, NEVER MIND. HE CERTIANLY IS ADORABLE THOUGH. I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP.’
‘DON’T YOU DEAR,’ Tom’s mother said, laughing. Anna giggled as well.
‘I’LL RESIST, I SWEAR.’
‘OKAY,’ Karen said, ‘YOU TWO PLAY NICE. I WON’T BE LONG.’ And with that, she left a terrified Tom literally in the palm of a relative strangers hand. He stood to full height, and was about to beg this woman for help, hoping she would take pity on him, but didn’t see the fingers of her other hand swoop in again. Like before, the thumb and forefinger pinched his sides, this time leaving the front of his body free as the mighty hold pinched his sides and back. The palm disappeared below him and the giant woman studied him again, like he was an inconsequential specimen of some kind.
‘YOU’RE THE FIRST SHRUNKEN PERSON I’VE EVER HELD,’ she told him. ‘YOU CERTIANLY DO FEEL FRAGILE AND SQUISHY. IT’S LIKE HOLDING A TINY LITTLE MAGGOT.’ The giant woman tittered.
‘Help me!’ Tom screamed. ‘Please, I don’t like being like this.’
‘OH, I’M SURE YOU DON’T,’ she replied. ‘I CAN’T IMAGINE WHAT IT’S LIKE FOR YOU. BEING UNDER YOUR OWN MOTHERS FEET AND TOES? I MEAN, HOW ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LIVE THAT DOWN?’
Tom didn’t answer that. He couldn’t, because he didn’t know the answer. ‘Please help me.’
The giantess shook her head. ‘NO CAN DO, LITTLE GUY. AFRAID YOU ARE STAYING TINY UNTIL YOUR OTHER DECIDES TO GROW YOU AGAIN. AND, I’M BETTTING YOU’LL BE GOING BACK UNDER HER BIG FEET SOON.’
‘Please,’ Tom begged, but Anna just chuckled.
‘I CAN’T IMAGINE WHAT IT’S LIKE FOR YOU,’ she said. ‘EVEN NOW, KNOWING YOU WILL SOON END UP AT YOUR MOM’S GIANT FEET. SO HUMILIATING.’ The giantess obviously found the whole thing funny, but Tom’s throat went dry. The things she was saying, even if Anna was just thinking out loud, were having an effect on Tom. One he dearly wanted to hide. But he was stuck, and his naked front was completely on show. He felt his penis twitch.
‘DID SHE SAY SHE’S HAD YOU BETWEEN HER TOES, ALREADY? WHAT WAS THAT LIKE? LUCKILY YOUR MOM SEEMS TO TAKE CARE OF HER FEET, BUT I STILL CAN’T IMAGINE IT WAS PLEASNT, WITH THOES GIANT TOES PRESSING AROUND YOU.’
Tom was close to tears. As much as he tried to fight it, he felt his dick grow hard. Immensely hard, to the point he thought it might produce an instant orgasm. He closed his eyes, humiliated, and heard the giantess taken in a surprised breath.
‘OH MY,’ she said. ‘WHAT’S THIS. ARE YOU GETTING A LITTLE EXCTIED? WHATEVER FOR? IS IT ME THAT’S DOING THAT, OR…’ she paused, and what she said next had a tone of realization, ‘THE THINGS I’M SAYING? OH MY GOD, IS THE THOUGHT OF YOUR MOTHER DOIUNG THAT TO YOU TURNING YOU ON?’
‘No,’ he screamed as his eyes streamed tears. He could feel his face flush red in embarrassment. ‘That’s not true.’
Anna chuckled. ‘WELL, I THINK YOU MIGHT BE LYING. WHAT IS IT? DO YOU LIKE BEING DOMINATED? OR DO YOU HAVE A THING FOR FEET? OR, IS IT BOTH?’
‘Please,’ Tom begged again. ‘Please, just help me. The thought of his secret shame being exposed only made him cried harder. He was pathetic.
The giantess remained silent for a moment, studying him further. ‘CALM DOWN, TOM. LOOK, IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH ME, I COULD HELP YOU. BUT I NEED YOU TO BE HONEST SO I KNOW WHY I’M HEPING YOU.’
He looked up to her, confused, and not sure if he could trust her. His instinct was to just deny everything. She went on. ‘BUT IF YOU LIKE TO ME, AND I’LL KNOW, THEN I’M JUST GOING TO TELL YOUR MOTHER WHAT HAPPENED HERE, HOW YOU GOT HARD AT THE THOUGHT OF HER PUTTING YOU UNDER HER FEET.’
His blood ran cold, and Tom thought back to her noticing him ejaculating earlier. He’d escaped discovery them, but knew he couldn’t do it again.
‘SO,’ Anna said. ‘THE TRUTH. WHY DID YOU GET HARD?’
Tom’s head slumped but he knew he had no choice. ‘I… I like feet,’ he shouted, so she could hear him.
She laughed. ‘A LITTLE FOOT GUT, HUH?’ The comment stung. Mostly because it was his secret shame and truth finally put into words by another. ‘AND YOU LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHERS FEET.’
‘I didn’t think so!’ he yelled up, defensively. ‘But being like this… I don’t know what is happening. I’m telling the truth, I swear it. You have to believe me! You have to!’
‘OKAY, CALMN DOWN, CALMN DOWN,’ the giant woman said, giggling. ‘I DO BELIEVE YOU. QUITE A PICKLE YOU ARE IN.’
‘I know,’ Tom replied. ‘So, can you help me?’
She nodded. ‘YES, I CAN HELP YOU. BUT, IF YOU WANT SOME FREE ADVICE? YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT EVERYHTING.’
‘I can’t do that!’ Tom yelled, incredulous.
‘WELL, THE THING YOU ARE MISSING IS, SHE IS GOING TO FIND OUT. YOUR MOTHER IS A SMART WOMAN, AND SHE WILL FIGURE ALL THIS OUT ON HER OWN. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO HIDE ERECTIONS LIKE THAT FROM HER FOR MUCH LONGER, YOU KNOW?’
He knew she was right, but confiding this shame to his mother just wasn’t an option. He had to try and keep the secret. ‘I.. I just can’t. Please, don’t tell her. I’m begging you.’
‘I’M NOT GOING TO TELL HER, LITTLE GUY,’ Anna said, smiling. ‘BUT ONLY BECAUSE I DON’T NEED TO. SHE’LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH, AND YOU’RE JUST MAKING IT HARDER ON YOURSELF.’
‘I’m going to have to take that chance,’ Tom said.
‘FAIR ENOUGH.’
‘So… can you help me?’ Tom’s voice was growing hoarse from having to shout to be heard.
The giantess nodded. ‘YUP. NOW, HOLD ON.’
His body swayed suddenly as she moved, taking a seat on a stool at the breakfast bar. ‘What are you doing?’ he screamed up. Then, to his horror, he saw her bring her left foot up and place it on her knee. Tom was then moved, brought before the immense sole that was wrapped in a dark, nylon webbing. The meaty sole was unbelievably vast, crisscrossed with deep wrinkles, and the toes at the head would have been wide and pudgy at his normal height, but were gigantic things to him now. The odor from the giant foot hit him like a physical force. It was intense and strong. Sweaty, a little vinegary, and with a popcorn hint.
‘I’M HELPING YOU,’ the giant said, laughing. ‘IF YOUR MOM COMES DOWN AND SEES THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS STICKING UP LIKE THAT, SHE’S GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS. SO. I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME RELIEF AND GET THE LITTLE GUY TO CALM DOWN. I HOPE YOU LIKE STINKY FEET, TOM, CAUSE I’VE BEEN ON MINE ALL DAY.’
Tom felt his already hard dick spasm and twitch at the sight before him. He was then brought closer to the enormous sole. Beyond the nylon, he could make out rough skin at the edges of the ball and bottoms of the chunky heel. But soon he was too close to see those extremities and could only see the ball, and the deep wrinkles that moves and shifted as the giant tormentor flexed her toes.
‘DO I HAVE PRETTY FEET, TOM?’ Anna cooed. He was then driven into the meaty foot. The nylon strands pressed into him painfully, and behind them the heat and firmness of the foot enveloped him so completely he couldn’t even scream. The he was moved again, pulled along the stinky, giant surface of the sole, his body burning as the nylon mesh scrapped his body painfully. Soon he was moved back a little and saw that he was at her toes, and could see the undersides. There was a deep space beneath the wiggling toes, enough to get lost in.
‘SMELL MY TOES, TOM,’ the giantess cooed. That was enough to send him over the edge, and the orgasm that had been building released, just as she slammed him into the fat pad of her big toe. The smell, heat and feel only increased the intensity of the orgasm that shot from him, sending arcs of silly cum over the toe. Again and again his body writhed as the ecstasy held on to him, forcing out another, instant orgasm just as the first dipped. He realized he was crying out in unadulterated joy and the giantess above him was giggling. The giant toe twitched, pushing into him, then, as the orgasms slowly died away, he was pulled back, his dangling body spent. He was then brought up to her grinning face. Tom’s whole body was flushed but, eventually, he started to feel his dick grow soft.
‘I THINK YOU ENJOYED THAT, DIDN’T YOU LITTLE GUY?’ she asked with laugh. He didn’t answer. ‘I’LL KEEP MY PROMISE, AND KEEP YOUR SECRET, BUT MAN… YOU ARE SO INTO FEET THAT YOU ARE GONNA GET FOUND OUT REAL SOON. HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR THAT?’
Tom was still breathing heavily, and felt completely overwhelmed, close to passing out even. Just how many orgasms was he capable of like this? He’d known nothing like it before. His body, and penis, seemed obsessed with what was happening.
They both heard the toilet upstairs flush.
‘JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME, TOO,’ Anna said. She then lowered Tom back her palm.
‘HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FEET LITTLE FELLA. IF I GET CHANCE, I’D BE HAPPY TO LET THEM PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BODY AGAIN.’
Tom heard his mother enter the room. ‘HOW WAS’ TOM?’ she asked.
‘HE WAS GETTING REALLY EMBARRASED, POOR THING.’
‘CAN’T SAY I BLAME HIM,’ Tom’s mother said as she walked next to Anna. ‘I DO FEEL A LITTLE BAD FOR HIM.’
‘HE’LL BE FINE,’ Anna said. ‘JUST KEEP GOING. I’M SURE HE CAN TAKE IT. ANYWAY, I NEED TO GET HOME. HERE,’ she then moved her hand over to Karen, who held out her palm. Tom was then dropped into this mother’s palm. Deposited like a toy. ‘I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE HIM BACK.’
‘THANK YOU,’ Karen said and looked down at Tom. ‘TOM, AREN’T YOU GOING TO THANK ANNA FOR TAKING CARE YOU OF YOU WHILE I WAS INDISPOSED?’
‘Thank you,’ Tom said, unable to make eye contact with Anna. He felt utterly humiliated and as praying she would say nothing.
‘DON’T MENTION IT LITTLE GUY,’ she said with a giggle. The two giant women then made their wat to the front door where Anna put on her boots and coat. Tom watched from his giant mother’s palm, terrified that Anna would go back on her word and tell his mother everything. She didn’t, however.
‘OKAY, KAREN, I’LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW,’ she said.
‘SURE WILL,’ Tom’s mother replied. ‘And thank you for telling me what you heard. It was nice of you to come out of your way to do so.
Anna waived off the thanks. ‘IT WAS NO PROBLEM. TOTALLY WORTH IT TO SEE TOM ALL TINY LIKE THAT. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOUR MOTHER WILL LET ME GET YOU UNDER MY BIG FEET?’
Tom’s mother laughed. ‘I’M SHOCKED YOU DIDN’T WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE,’ she said, and Anna laughed as well, flashing Tom a wink as she did. The woman said their goodbyes and, finally, Anna left, letting Tom breathe a sigh of relief. However, that relief was short lived as he looked up the face of his mother, who started back at him, almost hungrily.
‘NOW,’ she said,’ BEFORE WE WERE INTERUPTED, I BELIEVE WE WERE GOING TO MAKE YOU SMALLER.’
Tom’s blood ran cold as a smug grin broke out over the lips of his giant mother.
Chapter 9 by Littlelee
Tom was terrified. His mother had just told him she planned to make him even smaller, and now he stood on her kitchen floor, on top of a sheet of white A4 paper, looking up at her giant form. She had the remote in her hand, the thing that would soon zap away more of his size. Her two bare feet took up the view before him, and the toes twitched and playfully wriggled. His mother couldn’t hide her smile.
‘OKAY TOM,’ she boomed down. ‘I’VE PUT YOU ON THE PAPER SO THAT I CAN SEE YOU EASILY WHEN YOU ARE TINY. I’VE ALSO GOT A MAGNIFYING GLASS AND SOME TWEEZERS WITH ME INCASE I NEED THEM. I PLAN ON MAKING YOU PRETTY SMALL.’ She laughed, and Tom started screaming up to her.
‘Please, don’t, I’m begging you!’
But the giant either didn’t hear, or just ignored him. The end of the remote moved, pointing down to him.
‘NOW TOM, HONEY, YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY TINY SOON, SO DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU. IT IS GOING TO BE VERY SCARY FOR YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEYOND HELPLESS. AND I’M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING IT EASY ON YOU, EITHER. YOU WILL BE GOING BACK BETWEEN MY TOES. I KNOW IT SOUNDS DANGEROUS, BUT I’M PRETTY SURE I CAN KEEP YOU SAFE IN THERE.’ She wiggled her toes again. ‘SO TRY AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN WHILE YOU ARE A LITTLE SPEC OF TOE-MUCK FOR MOMMY.’
The giant woman tittered her amusement again. Tom continued screaming. His knees felt week and he’d broken out into a fearful sweat.
‘READY OR NOT TOM, YOU’RE GOING TO GET SMALLER NOW. BUH-BYE!’
Her continued laughter was the music to his nightmare as a light from the remote engulfed him. The same feeling as before overcame him and Tom fell to the paper floor beneath him, burying his face in his hands as he screamed.
After a few moments, the sensations ended. He couldn’t help but shake. Lifting his head only a little, he looked at the paper beneath him, and could now make out all the intricacies that made up its mass, things a normal size person could never see. Just how small was he?
The laughter from above went someway to answering that. It was beyond anything he’d ever heard before. As if the whole cosmos was erupting in amusement at his plight.
‘No, no, no, no, no.’
‘OH MY GOODNESS. YOU AREN’T MUCH MORE THAN A LITTLE DOT, TOM!’
The voice was terrifying. It was everything. Absolute. More than a good. He lifted his head and look out before him. He screamed.
The feet that were so big before were now never-ending landscapes. The slowly wiggling toes great, moving mountains. He knew that his mother was still, in her reality, a few steps away, but the vista was still overwhelming. He looked up farther, continuing his terrified cries.
This was God. Looking down on his ant-like form. No, not God, more than that. A Goddess. His Goddess. She was his everything now.
‘WELL, I’D SAY THAT WAS A SUCCESS, MY LITTLE SPECK. I CAN BARELY SEE YOU. HOLD ON.’
It was hard to make out what was happening as the titan before him moved. Too much to take in. It was only when her motions had settled and he saw the huge, cosmic eye magnified above him he knew that she had bent double, and was examining him with the magnifying glass.
‘THERE YOU ARE, LITTLE MORSEL. I HAVE TO SAME, TOM, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AMAZING THIS IS TO SEE. YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY TINY. AND, I’M SORRY TO SAY, YOU STILL HAVE WORK TO DO.’
‘Why is she doing this?’ Tom thought to himself. But even as he did, he felt that unwelcome feeling stirring again. That part of him that he truly hated. Even after all the milking he had endured, from his mother, and that bitch Anna, some part of him was still aching for more.
What the fuck was wrong with him.
Another throaty laugh, then one of the mountainous feet moved. It rose and swooped over him with impossible speed. From his position on his back, Tom squealed and took in the unbelievable sight. The lines on the vast, mature sole. The prints that lined the huge, meaty toes. Even the immense undersides, the canyon like crevices beneath the toes that could swallow him whole like an ant in a trench.
‘LOOK OUT, TOM.’
The foot lowered. Tom closed his eyes, known death was at hand. A strong wind whipped round him, blowing an overwhelming and all-encompassing odor over him. The distinct smell of his mother feet, now infinitely more powerful. More dominating. But he was alive. Tom opened his eyes to see the walls of his mother’s toes, the big and second, stretch up either side of him, like cliff faces. Ahead was the curved and wrinkly webbing between the tows that surrounded him as he lay between his giant mother’s toes, unable to do anything but breath in their scent. At normal size, they probably didn’t smell too bad. At this size, they stunk. And his penis was rock hard.
‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’
‘HA, AN ANT BETWEEN MY TOES. WELL, HOLD TIGHT. I HAVE A BETTER IDEA. AND I DON’T THINK I NEED THE TWEEZERS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.’
Then, a finger descended from the heavens. The impossibly large pad of her pointer finger dipped in between her toes. He could see the swirls of the finger print as it came at him.
He was going to be squashed. As a reflex, Tom rolled over, waiting for the end. The pressure that hit him was immense, and the thought he was die, but, unbelievably, his mother made contact without crushing him flat. The wind was forced from him, but Tom felt his body adhere to the natural oils from her finger. He was stuck fast, unable to move. Then, he moved upwards with the digit. His head spun as he was twisted, and looked up at the close, titanic eye that studies him, this time without the magnifying glass. He was helpless.
‘FASCINATING,’ the Titaness said. ‘I CAN’T MAKE EVERYTHING OUT, BUT I CAN SEE ENOUGH TO KNOW IT’S YOU, TOM. NOW, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU IS GOING TO SOUND CRUEL, BUT GIVEN HOW YOUR TINY BODY STICKS TO MY SKIN LIKE THAT, I KNOW YOU WILL BE FINE. I’M GOING TO WIPE MY FINGER HERE BETWEEN TWO OF MY TOES. MY PINKY AND ITS NEIGHBOUR. IN DOING SO, I’M GOING TO WIPE YOU OFF, INTO THE SKIN BETWEEN THEM, LIKE A LITTLE PIECE OF DIRT. AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY THERE FOR A WHILE. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO MOVE, SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT DOING ANYTHING. JUST HANG ON AND ENJOY THE SMELL.’
She laughed again.
‘Mom! No!’
But she couldn’t hear him. Of course she couldn’t. He was a dot.
‘SEE YOU SOON, MY LITTLE FOOT-LINT.’
More mocking laughter and Tom’s world spun again. He was moving down, and he saw the gigantic, perfect foot below coming closer. He was moved between her toes, as promised, and Tom braced as he was shunted forcefully into the stinky webbing, the finger behind him pushing him deep into the rubbery, moist pocket. The smell here was immense. It was everything . The total, dominating odor foot stink. The finger behind moved hp, rubbing him deeper into the skin, and pulled away, wiping him into his new home. His body stuck fast between two think layers of foot flesh, and he knew he was lodged in a wrinkle there. And unable to move. He penis twitched and twitched and he felt another orgasm build.
The laughter above him bordered on the hysterical.
‘OH TOM, THIS IS SIMPLY DIVINE. I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW UTTERLY FABULOUS THIS FEELS. IT’S LIKE I’M A GOD. WHICH, TO YOU, MY LITTLE TOE-BOY, I GUESS I AM. FROM UP HERE YOU LOOK LITTLE MORE THAN DIRT. WITH THE MAGNIFYING GLASS, I CAN SEE A LITTLE MORE, THOUGH, AND IT’S JUST TOO FUNNY. YOU’RE FACE FIRST IN A WRINKEL. CANT YOU MOVE? I GUESS NOT. YOU LOOK TOTALLY IMOBILE. JUST FORCED TO BREATHE AND SMELL. DOES IT SMELL GOOD, TOM? DOES MOMMA’S STINKY FOOT SMELL GOOD?’
Tom came, expelling his strongest orgasm yet as he helplessly huffed her foot-essence. Another came from him.
How was that possible? His whole body locked, spasmed, and purged again.
‘Mom,’ he cried out lovingly, into her skin.
‘NOW,’ the oblivious giantess said down. ‘I’M GOING TO SLIP MY SHOES BACK ON, TO KEEP YOU NICE AND WARM, AND THEN FIX SOME FOOD AND WATCH SOME TV. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HANG OUT BETWEEN MY TOES. THERE’S A GOOD BOY.’
And with that, he felt movement again. He couldn’t move his head enough to see anything, but the immense, swaying motions indicated she was walking. Soon, all natural light was cut off and the air, already smelly, grey even more stuffy. A thunderous scrapping sound confirmed his mother had, as promised, slipped on her shoe. He was now entombed inside.
Still hard as a rock.
As his mother went about her business, she would wiggle her immense toes, the motion causing the skin either side of the wrinkle he was lodged in, to move around him, pressing and hugging him, giving him a full body hug and massage. The smell grew more intense. Tom was crying, but the movement around him, the steady rubbing of the foot fold, drove him to another helpless orgasm. And another. So powerful his twitching body felt totally spent after each one, but it didn’t take long at all for this fever for her feet, this need for them, this total longing, again took over. He felt something like peace and enlightenment.
Was this his true place in life?
Another orgasm was enough to make him black out completely.
Chapter 10 by Littlelee
As Karen walked around the house, fixing herself some food, her thoughts were constantly on the little thing between her toes.
Well, not just little – absolutely minute. Her own son, no less.
And the thought brought with it excitement like she had never known before. She was giddy. And all through torturing a shrunken person at her feet. The sense of power was like an aphrodisiac. It was all she could do not to rip off her shoe and stare at his tiny, trapped body between her smallest toe and its neighbor. But no, she wanted to keep him there as if he really were beneath her notice, like lint. That way, he would truly get a feel of what any students being punished would go through when she got the job. And he could report back and tell her exactly what it was like. If she concentrated hard enough, she could actually feel him, like a slight annoyance between a fold of flesh. Well, maybe not an annoyance, as it actually felt divine.
As Karen fried some eggs, she wondered why it was she didn’t feel bad for little Tom. While she didn’t want to hurt him, she realized she wasn’t exactly too sympathetic to what he was going through, or too concerned with his safety, considering his size. Karen was confident she could handle him without causing injury, but still…
She ate her food, had a glass of wine, and left her son marinating in her foot-smell, between her giant toes inside her shoe. It had occurred to her to maybe change into slippers, which would have been more comfortable for her, but knowing she would never be wearing slippers for work, she decided to stick with the loafers.
She then watched some TV and soon – for her – it came time to bring the evening to a close. She did think about keeping Tom small throughout the night, but figured that would have been a little too much. At least on his first night. So, she removed her shoes and pulled apart the toes that trapped him. The little form, much smaller than even an inch, didn’t seem to be moving.
Karen retrieved the magnifying glass for a better look. The fleshy lump was still sandwiched in a wrinkle, unmoving – probably unable to move. Karen chuckled. She then reached a pointer finger in towards him gently swiped it through the gap in her toes, like rubbing out a little bit of dirt. Again, she had acted without really thinking of his safety, but when she held the magnifying glass above the pad of her finger, Karen could make out his features. He was breathing, and didn’t look injured, but Tom’s eyes were closed.
He was unconscious.
‘Oh, that is precious,’ Karen said to herself. ‘A little too much for you, Tom?’
She couldn’t blame him. The poor spec had been left in her shoe for at least a couple of hours, totally ignored, with her giant toes around him. She had an almost overwhelming urge to jam him back in there, between her toes, or even – as bad as it sounded – to wedge him underneath a toenail. The thought made her chuckle again, and brought with it a pang of excitement.
But no. She had to leave it now. At least for tonight. Tom could continue helping with these tests and trials later.
She, keeping an eye on the little bug that was stuck fast to her finger, Karen retrieved the shrinking device and took Tom upstairs, carrying him like some kind of precious booger, stuck to the pad of her finger. Another amusing thought.
Karen then took him to the guest bedroom, figuring he could just sleep there tonight, and pulled back the covers. She moved her finger over the bed, lowering it closer, then used her thumb to gently rub him off. The little black dot fell to the bed.
Karen then stood back, aimed the device, and soon Tom was full size again. The growing process was amazing to see, and there was her boy, face down, breathing deeply. He looked disheveled, his skin flushed and damp, and his hair was a mess. But he seemed fine, just in a deep sleep.
Karen pulled the sheets back over him, switched off the light, and whispered, ‘Sleep tight, little boy. My feet will see you again soon.’
She then closed the door and prepared herself for bed, unable to switch off the excitement that coursed through her.
Chapter 11 by Littlelee
Author's Notes:
Quick, teasing chapter. No actual Giantess content here. The next one will be similar, then back to the good stuff!
Tom awoke to the smell of cooking eggs and bacon, which was a pleasant change to the other odor that seemed to cling to him: feet. The memory of the previous day came flooding back: his mother, shrinking him, playing with his tiny body with her monolithic feet.
Even her friend coming over and getting in on the action.
He looked down and pulled back the sheets, realising he was hard again.
What the hell was wrong with him?
‘Tom!’ he heard his mother yell – that beautiful creature who had so mercilessly toyed with him yesterday. ‘I’ve made you breakfast. Come down.’
He didn’t know what to do. Facing her again after what happened was the last thing he wanted to do, and his stomach was in knots. But he couldn’t hide away up here.
‘Hurry up, sleepy head!’ she yelled up.
And he knew he had no other option, as his mother had a perfect way to punish him if he didn’t listen. Seeing yesterday’s clothes piled on the floor, he quickly dressed, and left the guest bedroom. Tom wanted to shower, and quickly, but did not want to keep his mother waiting, so he nervously descended the stairs, feeling his heart race and palms sweat.
Upon entering the kitchen, he saw his mother setting down two plates of food. She looked up at him with a grin.
His mother was already dressed for work: hair up in a tidy bun and a dark-blue pants suit on, with flowery blouse beneath. He saw on her feet she wore her thick, fluffy slippers, but could just make out a tan nylon stretched across the top of her wide foot.
The foot he stared at started to tap, and he looked up to see his mother staring at him with a wide smile.
‘Can’t keep your eyes off them, can you?’ she teased. ‘Honestly, a few hours tiny and in their presence and you are infatuated.’
She laughed, and Tom felt his cheeks flush read. He knew she was just kidding and teasing, but he worried that there may be some truth to it.
‘Sit,’ she commanded, pointing to the table. He did, and she joined him, shovelling a forkful of eggs into her mouth, lips perfectly adorned with red lipstick.
‘Well, eat something,’ she said, as he just stared, dumfounded. He quickly picked up his fork. Though he was starving, especially given he missed dinner the night before, the anxiety that coursed through him made eating difficult. He forced himself to gulp down some eggs, however.
‘So,’ his mother began, don’t keep me in suspense.
‘What do you mean?’ he asked.
She rolled her eyes. ‘I want to know what it was like. You know, last night, when you were tiny. You’re supposed to be feeding me back all of this info, remember?’
He tried not to think about the details too much, such as being totally helpless at feet so enormous as to be his world. And the smell, so unique and powerful.
‘It was scary,’ he said, earnestly, which only made her smile more. ‘I was terrified for the most part.’
‘That’s good,’ she said. ‘Sounds like a perfect punishment. Was it ever painful?’
He thought about that, then shook his head. ‘I thought it would be, but not really. Parts were claustrophobic. And hot. But I don’t think it ever really hurt.’
‘Excellent,’ she exclaimed. ‘I guess I’m good with my feet. And how did it make you feel?’
‘Worthless,’ he admitted, straight away. ‘Less than a person. And it was worse the smaller I was.’
His mother nodded. ‘That is good to know. I guess the more difficult to deal with cases will just need to be shrunk smallest. This is excellent, hun, really good work.’
Tom felt strangely proud at the compliment. Like he was actually useful. But he didn’t know if he could go through the whole ordeal again, as he wasn’t sure his sanity would take it. It was just so… wrong. And Tom still couldn’t understand how he was capable of having so many forced orgasms.
‘So… do you have enough info now?’ he asked. ‘You know, everything you need to use to get the job?’
His mother cocked her head to the side. ‘What do you mean?’
‘Well… it’s just really scary. I’d prefer not to have to go through it again. In fact, I’m terrified.’
‘Oh, baby,’ she cooed, ‘it’ll be fine. I still have plenty more to try out with your little body, unfortunately, but I promise you’ll be perfectly safe.’ The tone in which she spoke was final and absolute. She checked her watch. ‘Oh, I have to leave. Don’t want to be late, especially if I’m aiming for a promotion.’
‘But, Mom…’
‘No buts,’ she said, sliding her chair back. ‘You clean up the dishes for me, like a good boy. I’ll call to your place on my way home, and pick up some more clothes for you.’
‘Why?’ he asked.
‘Well, you might as well stay here, as I’m going to be shrinking you again after work.’
His eyes went wide. ‘Mom, no…’
She laughed. ‘Oh yes,’ then he heard a dull thud on the tile floor, which he realised was her slipper. Then, she swung her right leg up, revealing her thick, nylon sole to him. Tom noticed the puffiness of the skin, the wrinkles, and saw the strong toes wiggle within the tan webbing. ‘And I’m wearing nylons to really get my pretty feet good and smelly for you tonight.
He couldn’t look away, so enraptured by the dominant foot. He couldn’t talk either, unable to summon a reply.
‘Just something for you to look forward to,’ she teased, pulling her foot away. ‘Now, you be good, and tidy the place up for me.’
She got up and left the room, reappearing a short time later, with her coat on and bag in hand. She also had a pair of black heels hooked over one finger, and her nylon feet, toes painted red, were unadorned.
She dropped the shoes and slipped them on, her thick toes and wide foot slipping gracefully into the awaiting mouth of the shoe.
‘I’ll be honest,’ his mother said, ‘I was going to shrink you while you were still asleep, and just take you with me in my shoe. Or, even better, in my stockings, but figure you deserve a little bit of a break. So feel free to have a little more rest after you’ve tidied up for me.’
She then bent down and kissed his cheek. ‘And Tom, she said, with her face close to his. ‘If you even think about leaving, then I’ll come and get you, and you might just stay small for a VERY long time.’
She laughed again, and he could honestly not tell if his mother was being serious. Then, she left for work, leaving him scared and confused, and painfully erect.
Chapter 12 by Littlelee
Karen sat looking through the box of goodies she had picked up from Ms. Tate, the head teacher at the school. She was between classes so had the room to herself.
There was a variety of little silver jump suits, all at different tiny sizes, for use with shrinkees. In addition, there were some very neat little toys that someone had dreamt up. Little glass tubes to keep tinies inside. And ball shaped versions of similar things, and Karen imagined Tom being tiny and inside, running around like a hamster, pushing the clear ball along like a little vehicle. There were also tiny little restraints and cages and other toys to play with. In addition she had been given a bag full of normal sized rope and sheets of material, all of a which was made from a special compound that could be shrunken along with the subject.
Whoever had come up with all this stuff was either kinky, or dedicated to discipline. But they were standard issue kits, Karen had learned from Ms Tate, who was only too happy to hand them over, impressed at Karen’s eagerness to prove herself.
But now Karen had a long wait, one which was killing her. Given it was only lunch time, she had hours yet before she could again get home and practice her craft.
Part of her felt bad for Tom. It must have been hell to be shrunken and toyed with at someone’s feet. But that would only have been worse considering she was his own mother. But, it was curious that while there was a little bit of guilt within her, that seemed to be overshadowed by the excitement she felt at the whole thing. And was fun, and made her feel powerful. More so than she had in her entire life. She scrunched her toes within her pumps, imagining Tom between them, in her nylons. In truth, with nothing down there to squeeze now, and remembering how good his body had felt last night, her toes felt a little naked, as if they were missing something. Like a finger devoid of its wedding band.
Another thing she found she enjoyed was teasing her boy, and making him feel even more uncomfortable. She didn’t want to be mean, but seeing him squirm was awfully fun. She looked again at one of the tiny suits, and held it up. It looked tiny pinched between her thumb and forefinger, with her nails neatly painted red. But it might be good for Tom to wear, as she remembered the little .accident’ he had, the orgasm which he insisted was caused by the friction of her big toes. If that were indeed the case, the suit should help cover him up a little.
Of course, she hoped he was telling the truth as well. The thought of him enjoying what had happened to him was… strange, and Karen didn’t really know how to process the idea.
She put the little suit back, but still felt an anxious, excited energy. And still so long to wait. She slipped her wide, nylon foot from her heel and looked down to it. She’d painted her toenails red that very morning, making them as tidy as possible. Karen flexed her toes. She couldn’t possibly imagine what it would be like for tinies to be under them. She was in no doubt that she had very pretty feet, as far as feet go, though they were quite strong looking, with a wide sole and perfectly tapered toes. And idea formed in her head and she smiled, taking out her phone.
Perhaps a little further teasing was in order.
*
Tom was in a weird kind of purgatory. He was terrified at what that night would bring, and yet, with the thoughts of the fantastical events the previous night, there was also a shameful excitement there as well. He also felt exhausted, having not had enough sleep, and that which he did have being fitful at best.
One thing that kept going through his mind was how often he had been made to orgasm. That shouldn’t have been possible. So, he looked it up.
And found an answer.
There was an article online that covered some report from people who had been through the shrinking process. A few, though not many, had reported extreme levels of arousal when small, that could not be sated, despite orgasm. Scientists had explained it as the shrinking process affecting a small subset of people in a certain way, triggering their arousal and lust. If one such person got sufficiently turned on, the effect kicked in, and got worse the longer it went on, allowing the subject to repeat, and tests showed each orgasm would only be stronger than the last.
And that was a terrifying though. What if his mother found out, as her friend said she no doubt would. Because, if he was aroused again, could he possibly keep things under control? And there was more, if the effect was cumulative, and grew exponentially, was there a risk he would like it too much? The report he’d read made reference to a boy who had experienced this building arousal so severely, that he didn’t want to be normal sized anymore, saying it made him feel empty and unfulfilled.
Was that to be his fate?
As he sat on his mother’s couch, Tom felt himself quivering and sweating. Earlier that morning she had made the joke that if he tried to run she would shrink him and keep him small forever. Well, he’d assumed it had been a joke. However, he considered that running was perhaps his only option. This was all some kind of innocent game to her, but to him, it could change his life forever.
The thoughts of her giant, dominant feet, and their smell, consistently plagued him, and he spent most of the morning erect, to his eternal shame.
His phone pinged, and he saw it was a text from his mother.
‘Long day today. Very bored. Looking forward to tonight. So are my feet lol’
He quickly set the phone down, got up, and paced the room, shaking. Why did she have to torment him so?
He didn’t respond, so after a while another message came through. He tried to ignore the pinging sound that indicated its arrival, but only held out for five minutes, eventually checking it.
‘No reply? I’m disappointed. I wanted you to keep my entertained. You know that may just mean I have to make you smaller? How about you clean out beneath my toenails?’
He was almost crying now. This was just a game to her. And he was in hell, torn beyond imagination. A final message came through. To his horror it was a picture message, with two pictures attached.
The first, showed the top of her foot, removed from its shoe. The nylon webbing was stretched over the splayed toes. A finger pointed to the space between the big and second. The other picture was of her wide sole, with puffy flesh and wrinkles beneath the tan nylon. Her finger this time pointed under the toes.
Some text accompanied the picture: ‘Or, maybe have you a little bigger. But where to keep you, between the toes or all snuggled up under them?’
Tom’s knees buckled and he dropped to a seating position on the floor. He should have deleted the message, but could not bring himself to. He was to hypnotized by the pictures, staring at the god-like feet. No, not god, Goddess.
And he again imagined what it would be like to be toyed by the toes. He ached, throbbing penis pressing against his jeans. And it took all Tom’s effort not to reply with: ‘Under your toes.’
He hated himself, but held out. That was the last message he received, and Tom spent the rest of the day battling with himself. However, as time wore on, he managed to remind himself of how sick and stupid this whole thing was. He was a man, not a bug, and would not let his life be ruined like this.
Enough was enough. He knew his mother would be finishing work soon, which didn’t give him much time. Escape meant only running out through the door. He would be taking control of his life, and his weird urges.
But then what would he do? His mother had already said she’d pull the money she gave him if he refused to help. And, right now, that money would be the only thing from keeping him homeless, as he had no one else to turn to.
He again sat on the sofa and cried, feeling confused and exhausted. He lay down, trying to figure the whole thing out. He closed his eyes, feeling so, so tired.
The car pulling into the driveway outside woke him up with a start! He’d fallen asleep, and now it was too late to run. The front door opened, and he heard his mother enter.
‘Oh Tommy-boy,’ she sung, happily. ‘Mother’s home.’
Chapter 13 by Littlelee

Thanks to Duck12345 for the help with spell-checking!

Chapters are going to be VERY slow in coming, I'm afraid, but here is one to keep you going.


Tom's heart was in his mouth as he heard his mother approach. The 'clip-clop' of her heels on the hardwood floor of the hall was at once terrifying and captivating. 'This is it,' he thought. 'She's going to shrink me again.' His throat went dry.

Karen then appeared in the living room doorway and cast him a big smile. Her hair was up in a stylish bun and her face was still adorned with subtle makeup. She had quite a square jaw for a lady, but it seemed to fit her strong physique quite well.

'And how have we been today?' she asked. 'Looking forward to seeing me again?' She then looked down and tapped her feet on the carpet floor of the living room. 'Or, rather, seeing these again.' She laughed.

'Mom,' Tom croaked out. 'Please, stop.'

'Oh, I'm only teasing,' she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. He saw she was carrying a box, roughly the size of a shoe box, which she set on the coffee table.

'So you aren't going to shrink me again?'

Karen laughed again and Tom felt his stomach drop. 'Of course I am. You know the deal.'

He looked down to the floor. He then saw her hand come into view as she set it on his. It felt warm. 'It'll be fine, sweety,' she said. 'You worry too much.'

He then frowned and looked back up. 'I thought you were going to call to my house on the way home to get me some fresh clothes?' he asked.

Her eyes widened a little. 'Goodness, you're right. You know, in my haste to get back, I honestly just forgot.'

'But MOM,' he shoots back. 'What am I going to wear? I've had these clothes on for a couple of days now.'

Another dismissive wave of her hand. 'It's fine, I'll grab some tomorrow. For now though...' she then lifted the lid on the box and began to take out the contents.

First, he saw tiny little silver jump suits of all different sizes. 'See,' she says, 'I did get you some new clothes. Technically.'

'Only to wear when I'm small,' he said and crossed his arms over his chest. 'What about when I'm big.'

'There is an easy solution to that, honey,' his mother replied and winked. 'I just won't make you big again.' She then began to laugh. He hated that she found the whole thing so amusing. Like it was nothing.

He felt himself flush and looked down again while he tensed his jaw.

'Look what else there is,' Karen cooed while ignoring his pouting. She started to lift out everything else, such as tiny little restraints of all kinds, glass cages, even some full size rope. 'Lots to experiment with,' she said with glee.

Tom felt close to crying. 'Please, Mom, I'm begging you, can we just have one night off. It's a lot to take and I don't think I can handle it right now.'

She looked him in the eye and stayed silent for a moment, deep in thought. Was she considering his plea?

But she shook her head. 'Sorry, Tom, but I really need this promotion. I know it's a little weird and gross for you, but I'm not putting you in danger and I think you owe me. Tell you what, though,' she said, clapping her hands together. 'At first I'll just drop you down to six inches. Then you can put one of your snazzy new suits on and we can get to work. Sound good?'

'No!' Tom shot back, meaning it. While six inches was not as small as his previous sizes, in one sense he was even more terrified. When minute, he had been able to hide his god forsaken erections quite successfully. But at six inches, his mast could well be noticeable. He felt sick.

'I don't want to,' he said but saw she already had the device in her hand.

'I know,' she said with a smile and pressed the button. Tom's world spun.

*

Darkness was everwhere. His head spun. While on his back, Tom felt tremors in the floor beneath him, which was soft but with strands of fabric that were long and thick. A weight was on him, one that was quickly pulled away. He saw the shirt he had been wearing, now gigantic, lifted into the sky. The air around his now naked body was mostly cold, but a definite heat rolled towards him from straight ahead. He looked forwards and his heart caught in his throat. There they were again, those mighty tools of torment.

His mother's feet, now out of their heels andwrapped in a tan nylon covering. The toes, each perfectly shaped and strong with red painted nails, rose and fell as they drummed the floor, sending a wave of odour towards him, one that instantly made him hard and his hands quickly covered his shame as best he could. The sight of her feet, the heat from them, the divine smell... it was all too much. He had seen those leviathans at a much larger scale, when he was miniscule, but seeing them now at around six inches in height was different. They were still awe inspiring, but he was able to make out more of their complete beauty. 'No,' he thought, 'don't think that way about them. Tom then looked up to see the titan looking back down at him, hands on her mighty hips with a self satisfied grin plastered on her god-like face so high up in the sky. Her chuckle felt like the rumble of thunder.

'THERE,' she said, 'YOU'RE FINE, SEE. AND VERY CUTE THAT SMALL. I'M ABLE TO SEE YOU A LITTLE BETTER.'

He wanted to scream. Fear gripped him, but it was mixed with an undeniable excitment. Why was he like this? Tom cursed himself.

'NOW,' his titan of a mother went on, 'LET'S GET ON WITH THINGS.' She raised her left foot over him. Tom couldn't help but look up and to her huge, dominating sole. The nylon was pulled taut over the wrinkled, pillowy soles of her wide foot. The toes wiggled again. 'HERE,' she said, 'HAVE A SNIFF.' A giggle followed and the foot lowered. Tom could do nothing, other than raise his hands helplessly as the tan sky fell on him. The heat increased, as did the all-encompasing, musty odour. His hands touched the nylon sole as it dropped. The heavy foot was unrelenting and impossible to resist. His arms were forced backwards above his head as the foot settled on his upper body, trapping Tom completely under her sole from his midsection upward. His face was buried under the middle section of the foot, forcing him to inhale the smell. With his arms completely trapped and the heat ravaging his body, Tom felt his erection harden. He kicked his legs wildly, which protruded from the inner side of his mothers foot.

'KEEP STILL, LITTLE THING,' she teased. As his feet dropped, he felt another hot, incredible weight settle into his legs, trapping them down, and leaving only a small area of his midsection, from upper thighs to his belly, exposed. He knew it was her other foot. Now Tom couldn't move at all. But to be so completely covered by her huge feet was a turn on that ran to his very core. His cock twitched and bobbed, desperate for release. 'She's going to see,' he though with terror.

'THERE,' her voice thundered. 'THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU STILL. NOW...' she trailed off. 'WAIT,' she then said. 'WHAT'S THAT?'

No!

*

Karen bent lower to see the exposed section of her son from between her two feet. He felt delightful under there, so warm and squishy, but just after pinning his legs, she noticed something. She narrowed her eyes... then opened them in shock. He was hard!

Karen didn't know what to think. The sight shocked her. She remembered before, after realising he had spurted, but Tom had but that down to an unavoidable friction, and she had believed him. Now, there was no friction on his penis at all, and yet he was as hard as a rock. It was so swollen as to even look painful.

*

Tears were forming in Tom's eyes. He knew she'd have to have seen it. Then, the words he'd been dreading came.

'IS THAT AN ERECTION?' There was an accusatory tone.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. He tried to squirm against her dominating foot, but he simply couldn't move, and was forced to lie still and simply inhale its scent.

'WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON, TOM?'

Please, oh God no!

His shame was now fully exposed for her to see. He wanted the ground to swallow him up.

There was a silence. Was it a few seconds or a few minutes? It seemed the latter.

'YOU LIED TO ME BEFORE, DIDN'T YOU?' she asked. 'IT WASN'T JUST SOME FRICTION THAT CAUSED YOUR LITTLE ACCIDENT. YOU'RE... YOU'RE ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS, AREN'T YOU?' She sounded astonished but he couldn't work out if she was angry. Another silence. Each second was an eternity. Tom realised he was crying.

'I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, TOM,' she eventually went on. 'YOUR OWN MOTHER! WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS THAT YOU LIKE? IS IT BEING SMALL? DO YOU HAVE A FOOT FETISH? IS IT BOTH?'

'Let me die,' Tom thought. 'Anything but this.' How could he live with his mother knowing his secret. How could he again look her in the eye. It had been bad enough after his shrinking last time. He felt the slabs of immense flesh atop him shift slightly. They didn't lift, but the muscles moved, rolling over him. She was wiggling her toes.

His cock twitched again.

'JESUS, TOM,' she uttered, 'YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO BURST. THIS IS REALLY GETTING YOU EXCITED? BEING SMALL AT MY FEET.'

The words and tone were horribly condescending, but it only served to turn him on more. Pre-cum leaked free.

'YOU DO! DEAR LORD!'

'Please, no!' He continued to cry and tried to fight. The feet responded by just shifting over him, easing in pressure a little before pressing down into him, cutting off his air for a moment and enveloping him completely. He was forced to inhale their stink. Eventually the feet relaxed for a moment before starting the process again. She was lightly squashing him.

It was getting to be too much, practically euphoric and humiliating at the same time.

'I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS, TOM,' she said. 'ARE YOU GOING TO POP, RIGHT THERE, WHILE LYING UNDER MY BIG DIRTY FEET?'

His penis spasmed. He was right on the edge.

'LET'S SEE SHOULD WE?' she asked. 'GO ON THEN. SMELLY MOMMY'S FEET AND CUM.'

The words pushed him over the end. His cock pumped against the air and his body locked as his ejaculation purged from him, sending arcs of cum spraying free. He shuddered with intensity as the orgasm continued... and continued. It may have even been two in one. It felt like an awakening of sorts. Utter pleasure, but darkened by the horrible truth behind it.

Finally, it subsided, and he was left panting, still immobile, smelling her divine, hot feet. Silence reigned. She kept him there, trapped, without speaking. Tom realised he was still hard. He felt something touch his penis, pressing into it.

A finger.

The sudden sensation of the warm fingertip nudging his cock caused him to jolt again. He felt the finger tip and her thump grasp hold and he bucked again, sending another jet of ejaculate upwards as he came again. After his body calmed, the fingers retreated. He still wasn't released.

Eventually, the giantess spoke. 'I...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS, TOM. I MEAN...YOUR OWN MOTHER? AND HER FEET!'

The giant peds then lifted off him and settled both above and below him as he lay at nintey degrees to the giant that peered down at him with narrowed eyes. Her expression was unreadable.

Then, her huge hand lowered. He closed his eyes as he continued to sob. The mighty fingers worked their way around his fragile, naked body, easily manpulating him as they buried beneath him, coiling around him, and pressing his front into the palms. The giantess made a fist with Tom at the centre and lifted him to her face. The giant woman studied him and her beautiful, mature face was enourmous before him, making him feel insignificant. He felt her minty breath was over him, making his skin tingle. That, plus the heat of her fist caused his erection to throb yet again.

How was it possible to be so constantly aroused???

Her eybrow raised and some of her fingers pulled away, revealing his lower body. The giant woman's eyes widened in amazement.

'AGAIN?' she asked in shock. Then those huge, pretty eyes focused on his face. She shook her head. 'I NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE, TOM,' she scolded. 'BUT DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO GROW YOU BACK WHILE I DO.' She then picked up her heels with her other hand and walked over to the couch, setting Tom on the coffee table and placing the shoes there with him.

'STAY,' she ordered and walked from the room. He could do nothing but fall to his knees and sob. However, his mother returned very quickly, this time holding her nylones in her fist. She sat down on the couch and opened on of them up, moving it in front of Tom. He stared down into the nylon depths.

'GET IN,' she demanded. He looked up, astonished. Her expression was cold. Not angry, but certainly strict. 'IF YOU DON'T, I SWEAR I'LL SHRINK YOU SO SMALL, YOU'LL BE LESS THAN A DOT, AND YOU CAN SPEND SOME TIME THINKING UNDER MY TOENAIL. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU A COUNTDOWN. CLIMB IN MY STOCKING NOW OR SHRINK AGAIN.'

Tom ran forward, crying and sobbing. He was terrified. If nothing else, climbing inside would get him away from the judgemental gaze of his mother. He pushed his way into the stocking, feeling the residual heat. It was soon scooped up and he fell to the toe. He could see her face outside of the mesh as he dangled. 'NOW,' she said. 'I'M GOING TO JAM YOU INTO MY SHOE LIKE THIS WHILE I GO THINK. DON'T YOU DARE GET YOURSELF OFF AGAIN OR YOU'LL BE SORRY. UNDERSTAND?'

He nodded, unsure if she could even see it.

'GOOD.' She then shook her head. Without another word, Tom felt himself drop. He saw the mouth of the heel approach and he was stuffed inside, head first. The smell of her feet, while not as strong as when he was under them, was still everywhere. He continued to cry in desperation but kept his hands away from his hard cock.

'JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, TOM,' the giantess ordered. 'I NEED TO CONSIDER THINGS AS WELL. YOU'VE PUT ME IN A VERY DIFFICULT POSITION, YOU LITTLE PERVERT.'

He felt himself flush with shame. He then felt the reverberation of her footsteps as the giantess walked away.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8484