Track Team's Good Luck Charm by RI_Weeb
Summary:

This story follows the adventures of Hito Shuji, a young 16 year old who has always had a secret foot fetish, when one day he's visited by a mysterious ancestor in his dreams, who claims to make all his wildest fantasizes come true. These claims soon become true when Hito finds out that he's been shrunk in his sleep. After being shrunk Hito accidentally hitches a ride in his athletic step sisters shoe and is taken straight to her track teams locker room, in which he becomes the center of attention for all the members, and even their coach. Will Hito be able to handle himself when he eventually becomes the track teams personal foot toy?

Disclaimer: There may be sexual scenes or moments in this story. If you are uncomfortable with sexual themes or scenes this story is probably not for you.

EDIT: (8/26/19) Thanks for 10k look forward to a special chapter that'll happen eventually 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8834 Read: 42768 Published: July 12 2019 Updated: September 21 2019
Story Notes:

this story contains multiple paths and scenarios that can be traversed by using the appropriate chapter names.

For example in certain chapter youll be presented with a choice at the end like, "After entering the girl slowly approaches Hito, but it doesnt seem like she's noticed him yet. Should he try to get her attention or hide?" In which choosing the first option will lead to you going to [current chapter] A and choosing the second option will lead to [current chapter] B.

Exploring different routes can lead to encountering different scenarios and different characters.

this is my first work on this site so please feel free to review. I'll be mainly working on individual routes, but there are a few select routes that i want to finish first so please be patient if the route you're currently on only has one choice. @ me on twitter at @RandomInterWeeb if you have any suggestions, questions or comments.

 

7/16/19 Update: next chapter might be a bit delayed I'm kinda busy with life rn

1. Chapter 1: Just The Beginning by RI_Weeb

2. Chapter 2: Time to Make Some Choices by RI_Weeb

3. Chapter 4A: Lovey-dovey Shizu hours by RI_Weeb

4. Chapter 3B: The Wholesome Adventures of Yuuki Haruko. by RI_Weeb

5. Chapter 5A: The Yandere's grasp and the mistake by RI_Weeb

6. Track Team's Lucky Charm 10k/15k special! by RI_Weeb

Chapter 1: Just The Beginning by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

this chapter will focus on fleshing out select characters so there won't be as much fetish content, comparatively to other chapters, furthermore the first few chapters will be mostly unaware. 

Heres a quick description of the characters that will appear in this chapter 

Hito Shuji: a 16 year old, highschool sophmore with an optimistic, and caring personality. With his parents working abroad, Hito lives alone with his older step sister Akari. Even with his fetish Hito has too much respect for his sister to do something like steal her socks or shoes when she wasnt looking, which is also one of the reasons nobody knows about his obsession. He has an overwhelming amount of free time due to him not partaking in any clubs or sports. Hito may have developed his fetish due to an incident that occured years ago, in which he was taking Akari's dirty laundry out to wash when fell down the stairs face first into her laundry basket full of her unwashed, and sweaty socks.  

Akari Shiro: an 18 year old, highschool senior with a sporty, tomboyish attitude. Pretty clumsy at times, but always reliable when it counts. She's the top long distance runner in her track team, who always seems to perform her best when Derek is cheering in the stands. She's pretty superstitious, and believes in lucky charms and stuff like that. Akari often relies on Hito when it comes to general subjects like math or science. She has her suspicions about Hito's fetish but for the most part she's pretty oblivious. due to her being a long distance runner her feet, socks, and shoes tend to have a very potent aroma which had always secretly aroused Hito.

--------------------

The sun was setting as young Hito Shuji, and his sister, Akari walked returned home after one of her track meets.

 

      "Man, I'm beat! I can't wait to wash all this sweat off and relax.” She stretched her arms and removed her sock Oh, can you put these up in my room." she swiftly took her socks off and tossed them towards Hito. The smell was almost overpowering and it felt like they were absolutely drenched in sweat. Of course, this wasn't a problem for Hito due to him actually liking it, but to avoid suspicion he went with a typical response that any other caring brother would probably have. 

 

    "Wow, these really stink are you sure you don't want me to wash them?" he asked, holding them far away from his face while subtly getting a quick sniff in when she wasn't looking. 

 

    "I know they reek but, those are my lucky socks. I've worn them for the entire season, and you'll have to put up with them for a couple more weeks until the seasons over." She said, entering the bathroom and locking the door. Once the coast was clear Hito took a big whiff of her socks taking in their strong pungent scent. This moment for Hito felt like an eternity, and he had every intention of enjoying this sensation for it was probably the best opportunity he's ever had. It was as if all the cards were in his favor, but even though he deeply enjoyed it he couldn't help but feel that what he was doing was extremely perverted and creepy (because it kind of was). He took one more, big whiff of the socks before going upstairs to put them away on Akari's bed. But before returning to the living room Hito quickly glanced at Akari discarded running shoes. Without even noticing Hito's hand began reaching towards them.  

 

    "No. I can't..." He restrained his hand as much as he wanted to experience the ecstasy that would come from smelling the beaten-up running shoes that she's had for a good 4 or 5 years now. As he steadied his breathing and backed away, only to feel a light tapping on his shoulder which caused him to jump. 

 

    "What are you doing?" she smiled at him. 

 

    "Nothing, just spacing out. I think I'm gonna hit the hay." He started to walk upstairs towards him room.  

 

    "I was planning on celebrating, since i tried so hard at the meet but, if you're not feeling well, we could always postpone it..." She pouted clearly trying to guilt trip him, and it was clearly working. 

 

    "Fine we could watch a few movies, or something" The two sat down on the couch and began to watch a series of non-descript action movies. However, this movie marathon didn't last long for Hito because he passed out shortly after the first movie. 

 

    "Get up!! You wasted potential!" A strange unfamiliar female voice called out causing him abruptly 'wake up.' however when he awoke, he was in a foggy pitch-black void, 

 

    "Where am I?!" He asked. 

 

    "Well your body's asleep in the living room but your mind is in the 'dream world' with me." She said 

 

    "Oh, so is this one of those lucid dreams? That's pretty cool I guess..." he looked around underwhelmed.  

 

    "Let's just cut to the chase. I've been observing you ever since your little incident 5 years ago, and I'm impressed with the amount of self-restraint you've been able to show. As a reward your wildest dreams will now come true!" She snapped and a ray of light fell onto him. He began to float upwards towards it. 

 

    "Wow, that's really nice of you but, who are you?" He questioned her.

 

    "I'm just an old relative...kind of" she laughed and Hito finally woke up for real this time. However, his surroundings seemed...different. Everything seemed bigger for some reason. For Hito the reality hadn't sunk in yet, until he walked into a massive black glass wall. Then suddenly the wall began to vibrate, and light up. And then he finally realized that the wall was actually his sister's smartphone. 

 

    "No way, I've been shrunk!?" he backed up only to bump into a strange fleshy wall. "Huh? Why does this scent smell so familiar?" He turned to the wall and sniffed at it. After thinking about it for a minute he finally realized what it was. "Wait..." his face grew beat red and slowly backed up to get a better look. And sure, enough that strange fleshy wall was of course Akari's foot and it seemed to be tilting over. 

 

    "Yaaaaawwn. What time is it?" She began to sit up, which caused the 'ground' also known as the couch cushion to shift. Trying to run away Hito failed to notice that he was running straight towards the edge of the couch, and by the time he realized it was too late. He closed his eyes as he plummeted straight towards the ground, however the landing was pretty soft. As he got his bearings a pungent aroma bombarded his nose. Hito had fallen straight into Akari's running shoes that she left by the foot of the couch. Once he realized where he was in absolutely mesmerized by his surroundings. It was everything Hito had wished. He couldn't control himself anymore. Any self-restraint he had was crumbled. He began rubbing his face and body all over the memory foam insole.  

 

    "Crap I'm gonna be late for today's training session!" Hito started to roll towards the toe section. The shoe began to shake as Akari ran upstairs to grab her gym bag. "And of course, I can't forget these babies." Hito knew exactly what she was talking about and his excitement was practically bursting out of him (in more ways than one). As she put her shoes on Hito submitted himself to Akari's "lucky sock' clad foot. It was going to be a long day for him and he couldn't wait to enjoy every second of it 

End Notes:

this concludes the first chapter hope you enjoyed The next chapters will probably be more descriptive as Hito experiences new feet and new scents on his little adventure

Chapter 2: Time to Make Some Choices by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

As you can tell by the title, this will be the first chapter with a branching story path. Will you make the correct choice or the wrong one (just kidding there aren't any wrong choices [well I guess a wrong choice would be the branch that isn't complete yet but who knows]) 

Also, I was going to put a quick description of the characters that will appear in today's chapter but I just decided to save it for their respective chapters. Btw this is my 2nd time writing this chapter due to good old Microsoft updating and causing me to lose all my progress. So, if some parts seem to be rushed it's due to some pent-up irritation. I'll try to add a new chapter every day but this one might be late so please bear with me. 

------------------

  

 

    As Akari's foot slowly approached Hito he started to question whether or not he was in heaven or not. However right as he was about experience the ecstasy that come from being smothered by her extremely sweaty unwashed 4-week-old 'lucky socks', time seemed to freeze and Hito found himself back in the same foggy black void from his dream. 

 

    "I know this might be an...inconvenient time to chime in." The same disembodied voice was talking to him once again. "But I forgot to mention a few key details when I first shrunk you, so Miss Kokori gonna give you the quick rundown." She said in confident tone. 

 

    "Alright lay it on me." Hito said slightly annoyed that his fantasy scenario was being interrupted. However, Hito didn't feel like he had the right to complain given that without her he probably wouldn't be able to experience it in the first place.  

 

    "Before we get into the nitty gritty of things, have you noticed anything different about the way you've been acting recently." She laughed while probably having a very cocky smile on her face. 

 

    "Other than the fact that I seem to lose control of my body whenever I get aroused there's not much I've noticed." This remarked seemed to baffle her since, she probably expected him to say something like 'Whatever do you mean?? I haven't noticed anything strange at all.' However, the only reason he noticed that something was wrong was that he, normally, had a great amount of self-restraint so it was weird that he lost control when he first entered Akari's shoe.  

 

    "Jeez. You're such a know it all!!" She sighed "Well you figured it out! Basically, whenever you decide to abandon your self-restraint, your inner desire will control your body and cause you go all out! Other than that, I made you effectively invincible to stop you from dying. Now that everything's cleared up feel free to engage in your wildest fantasizes. 

 

    "Wait! Can you turn off that desire thing? I don't really wanna get sexual around my sister." He said in a respectful tone, despite having a very erect ****. However, Kokori had no intention of 'turning it off' due to her having some ulterior motives. 

 

    "Just keep yourself, and your 'little buddy' down there, under control and wait cuz your sister won't be the only one you'll be encountering on your journey wink.” She laughed while mumbling the part about other girls (And yes due to her not having a body she did say ‘wink’ out loud in order to convey her point). “I've gone on for long enough so I'll leave you to your business, oh and just to let you know I'll be checking in on you from time to time." The fog dissipated and Hito found himself back in Akari’s shoe, right in time to be tackled by her foot and lodged in-between her big and second toe. In this position Hito was able to appreciate the perfect combination of her socks, shoes, and even her bare feet. And to think it smelled this good within the first few seconds on her putting her shoes on! 

 

    “I’m off, make sure you eat something once you decide to leave your room bro!” She yelled running out the front door. Each step she took further catapulted Hito’s face further into the gap between Akari’s toes to the point in which he could practically feel his face breaking through the stitching in her sock. And with each step Hito’s position would slightly change, until his lower boy was directly under the ball of her foot. At this moment right as Akari’s foot was about to touch down time seemed to slow down as Hito realized that his very erect **** was about to take the full force of being stepped on by the equivalent of 100 tons. The pain was extreme! Even if it was a majorly down scaled it still felt like someone had stepped directly on his ‘you know what.’ The pain was more than enough to knock Hito out.  However, he wasn’t out for long and when he awoke everything felt way hotter. It was like a foot sweat sauna. It seemed like she was finishing up her laps and heading towards the locker room.  

 

    “It’s a real scorcher today isn’t Akari?” One of the members of the track team asked.  

 

    “Yeah no wonder Hito didn’t wanna come today.” She wiped the sweat from her brow and walked into the locker room. At this point Hito was practically drowning in Akari's foot sweat. Every breath he took was atleast 90% sweat and he couldn't avoid drinking some. As much as he enjoyed the smell and taste it slowly became way too much. He was actually kinda glad that he would probably be getting a brake soon. Just when Hito was about to rest Akari started rubbing her toes all over Hito. It was like she was trying to suffocate him.

 

   "Itchy..." She mumbled and right as they seemed to calm down they started relentlessy attacking him it was almost like she was trying to shove her toes down his throat, but that was pretty impossible given his size.

 

    “Does he really need a reason to be absent? I mean his nickname is the absent genius after all. Top of the class with the highest absences of anyone in his grade.” Another member chimed in, and Hito was suddenly freed from his shoe prison and thrown onto the tile floor of the woman’s locker room. In his field of view, he saw Akari shaking something out of her shoe. 

 

    “I swear there was a pebble in there or something.” She scanned the inside of her shoe looking for the object unaware that it was actually a few inches away on the floor.  

 

    “Guys I think I’m gonna head out early today.” A timid looking girl with glasses said as she started to change out of her gym clothes. 

 

    “What’s wrong Yuuki? Not feeling well again, don’t push yourself so hard and rest up.” The teams coach said and patted her on the back. Now Hito was faced with two options. He could either stay with Akari and hope to get her attention (and maybe explore the locker room if he wants to be a perv or something), or he could go see whatever’s up with that girl. MAKE YOUR CHOICE READER!!    

 

A) Stay with Akari (go to Chapter 3: Meeting the Rest of The Club) 

B) Go with Yuuki (go to Chapter 3: The Wholesome Adventures of Yuuki Haruko) 

End Notes:

That concludes chapter 2 it may take some time to get out the next chapter so please be patient and look forward to whats in store. 

Chapter 4A: Lovey-dovey Shizu hours by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

Hooray I've decided to update this story every week on Monday. Please enjoy!

    "W-What happened to you…" She snatched him out of Shizu's hands and looked at him with disbelief. "Ha ha I think the heat is making me hallucinate. I'm gonna go take a little nap." she passed out dropping Hito on the floor by Shizu's socked feet. 

 

    "Gimme a second little guy, I'm gonna go take care of your sister and then you and I are going to have a little alone time." She smiled playfully at Hito as she carried Akari to the coach's office to lay her down on the couch. After hearing what she said Hito was both excited and scared for what was to come. As he waited an image of Shizu's smile floated throughout his mind, causing Hito's heart to flutter a little. However, their 'alone time' was starting to dwindle as three more members (one of which he knew personally) of the track team entered the locker room. The girl was Kaori Natsuki, a black haired girl of average height. She's Hito's academic rival and is currently holding the number two spot in her grade, following close behind Hito. Over time Hito had noticed that she'd always 'glare' at him from across the room whenever he attended school. 

 

    Not wanting to stir up any trouble Hito decided to kill two birds with one stone, and hide inside Shizu's shoe which meant he'd be able to enjoy her enticing scent, once again, while also hiding from the girls.

 

    He swiftly climbed into Shizu's athletic shoe, falling face first onto the insole with a light 'smacking' sound. Before he knew it, Hito was drenched in a pool fresh foot sweat and covered in crusty sock lint. It was very surreal and eye-opening for Hito who had thought that his sister had strong foot odor. It was nothing compared to Shizu's. However, that also meant the scent was pretty overpowering. If Akari's shoe was a sauna, Shizu's shoe would be akin to a pressure cooker by comparison. After a few minutes of wading toward the toe section Hito started to feel light headed from the residual heat. As he arrived at his destination he fell to the floor straight into a tiny clump of toe jam.

 

    'She must use these shoes a lot with and without socks' he thought, right in time for Shizu to return. 

 

    "Where are you little guy?..." She scanned the floor up and down trying to deduce where he might have gone. Things didn't necessarily go as Hito had planned as Shizu started to ask the three girls if they've seen you. "Hey did you see a tiny doll around here? My little sister made a phone charm for me and I think I might have dropped."

 

    "What does it look like?" One of the girls asked. She was below average height and had short blonde hair that was tied up into some neat pigtails. Her name was Mikoto Masumi. From what little interaction Hito had with her, he knew that she was a very standoffish, and harsh girl that apparently has a sweet side to her. (=Tsundere) 

 

    "Well, ya know Akari's little brother. Hito Shuji? It kinda looks like him." As she said that Kaori (the girl from earlier) suddenly perked up.

 

    "Why would you have a doll of Hito Shuji?" She started to interrogate her.

 

    "Well whatever reason would I have other than, he's my boyfriend. I had the doll made as a token of our love." She said in a 'lovey-dovey' manner while covering her face in a fit of fabricated embarrassment. Kaori had completely fallen for her lie and she seemed quite upset about it. 

 

    "B-b-boyfriend!?" Kaori seemed ready to faint. "W-why would you date a w-weirdo like him." She crossed her arms and looked away. 

 

    "congrats." The third girl said in a very stoic tone. Her name was Kyoko Miu, a short girl, and petite girl with flowing white hair. She was a first-year, as well as the top student in her grade.

 

    "Where did you last see it?" Mikoto asked. Wanting to be helpful to one of her friends.

 

    "Well…"

End Notes:

Leave a review please. I need motivation!! 

Chapter 3B: The Wholesome Adventures of Yuuki Haruko. by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

     wow, I should've started this route a lot earlier. Welp better late than never, I guess. 

 

    As the title suggests this routes gonna be a bit more wholesome and "plot-full" and don't worry there will still be an occasional foot scene from time. I hope you enjoy! 

 

Yuuki Haruko was a somewhat shy, and quiet girl who always seemed to keep to herself. Seeing her for the first time you wouldn't have guessed that she was even part of the school's track team. However, Yuuki was quite the active gal when it came to sports. In middle school she was part of the track, soccer, and softball teams. In junior-high she was part of the basketball, and cross country teams. And in high school she only participated in one sport which was track. Why she was only doing one sport this year was a real mystery. However, there was only one person that really knew her secret, a boy she talked to in the library quite frequently during lunch break and after school. She didn't even know his name or what he looked like, but she didn't need to know any of that stuff. All she needed to know was that they both shared a mutual interest in a singular topic: books. It didn't matter what genre. Romance, nonfiction, fiction, biographies, and even text books. The two would discuss for hours on end at school and online. But, as the school year went on their meetings together would get less and less frequent. As Yuuki always seemed to be preoccupied with her "secret" and track. The boy had also stopped coming to school as a result. 

 

    That brings us to present day as Yuuki changed out of her gym clothes wondering what that boy was up to, unbeknownst that the boy was right by her feet (it was Hito all along, what a shocker.)

 

    Hito, who was fresh out of Akari's track shoe, decided to follow the girl as she got ready to leave. He needed to commit if he really wanted to see what she was up to, that meant doing something that was very convenient to the whole theme of this story. He sprinted as fast as he could and jumped onto her barefoot as she put her socks on. But, as Hito was enveloped by her socks he noticed that it smelled really...good. 

 

    It was the combination of rose scented lotion, and post training footsweat that created a calming atmosphere that was a stark contrast to what he experienced in Akari's shoe. Hito felt like he could fall in love with this aroma and it that just his initial reaction. It was only going to get better as she slowly put her shoes on. The smell was only intensified as Hito was further encapsulated by Yuuki's sweet aroma. 

 

    "Well, I'm off. See you girls Monday." She walked out of the locker room and headed towards the bike rack. "Curse this heat!" She wiped some sweat from her brow, starting to get annoyed by how much her feet were starting to sweat. However, for Hito it was an amazing rose scented footsweat spa. 

 

    Suddenly, his relaxing environment was interrupted as he was abruptly suffocated by her toes, and jostled up and down constantly. She must have been clenching her toes as she rode her bike home which turned this rose scented footsweat spa into a rose scented footsweat tumble dryer. To avoid moving around too much he held on for dear life in the gap between her big and second toe, while also unintentionally getting a nice mouthful of her fresh sweat and what little toe jam she had tucked deep within the gap. This sudden tasting was enough to break Hito's self control as he started to bury his face deep within the crevices of her toes eagerly waiting for each drop of sweat to emerge from her toes.

 

    Half an hour had passed and it seemed as if Yuuki had finally gotten off her bike.

 

    "Im finally home, can't wait to get some work done on today's novel. I'm sorry for skipping out on today's training girls, if I'm late on this deadline my fans will never forgive me!" She removed her shoes and bolted up the stairs. "But before that, I should probably hit the bath. Don't wanna be all sweaty." She mumbled to herself she headed back down the stairs towards the bathroom. "click." She locked the bathroom door and began to change out of her school uniform and as she removed her socks Hito was freed from his rose scented spa turned tumble dryer. But to his dismay, there was no way he was getting out of the situation that was soon to follow.

 

    "W-What is that?!" 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked today's chapter. This one was up a little early as I had gotten a sudden spark of inspiration as I was watching Miru Tights. 

 

Please @ me on Twitter (@RandomInterWeeb) or leave a review if you have questions or comments. See you next chapter. 

Chapter 5A: The Yandere's grasp and the mistake by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

Hey guys this is kind of a special chapter. I let one of my online friends toss some ideas for me that helped me develop this chapter while also trying to work on the 10k special as well as try to play Astral Chain(which may preocupy most of my writing time.)

Hope you enjoy.

    "Well, I think I might have… dropped him on the floor!" She said in an unsure tone, from her clearly rushed excuse. 

 

    "Classic clumsy Shizu. Welp, I guess we have no other choice but to help." Mikoto shrugged then knelt down to scan the floor. 

 

    The other girls followed suit, and as Kaori scanned the area around Shizu's shoes she noticed what seemed to be exactly what she was looking for, a tiny Hito sprawled across the base of her insole. Upon further inspection what she thought was a doll, turned out to be a moving…thing. This gave Kaori an ulterior motive, she planned to take the 'doll' and 'inspect it' alone.

 

    "Hello, little guy." She whispered and nimbly plucked him from his smelly abode in an instant. Hito didn't even have time to comprehend what had happened before the world around him went completely black as he was dropped into Kaori's pocket. "I'm gonna step out for a bit." She calmly walked into the restroom and locked herself into one of the stalls near the back. As he heard the lock on the door click he would soon regret leaving the toe section of Shizu's shoe. She fished Hito out from her pocket and stared at him. This girl was obviously trouble so maybe he could just stay still and pretend to be a doll and she won't pry any further. However, that would definitely not be the case. "Stop the act, I saw you moving earlier." 

 

    "H-Hi" He nervously waved at her, silently hoping that things wouldn't escalate in a bad way.

 

    "Hito Shuji… ever since you enrolled at this school I've been deeply and madly in love with you." She slowly moved her face closer and closer to Hito. "I've watched from afar always hoping that you'd… say something. Anything! But, instead you intentionally kept your distance, and you stopped coming to school as often." She started to breath heavily. "your absence has only made me hunger for you more and more, and now I have you all to myself." Hito's worries were confirmed and he started to back up towards the edge of her palm. 

 

    "C-calm down." Knowing he'd survive Hito jumped off her palm and started to fall towards the floor. But, instead of falling on the hard tile floor and fell onto something… softer, and smellier. To his misfortune, Kaori managed to catch him with her feet. 

 

    "You like this kinda stuff, right?" She giggled. "I might as well indulge your fantasies if I plan on keeping you forever." And in that moment she placed her foot on top of Hito and started to sandwich him between her soles. The scent was perfect for Hito. Not too overpowering and not too light, it was almost like she'd prepared her socks specifically for him. "I'll make sure that the only thing you ever enjoy is me. The air you breathe, the water you drink, everything!" She started to press down on Hito, compressing him to the point in which he could barely breathe. He started instinctually gasping for the foot scented air. As much as Hito wanted to enjoy this, he just couldn't. Even if he knew he'd be OK he feared for his life too much. But as she laid on more and more pressure Kaori suddenly realized her mistake and quickly lifted her foot. "You're not hurt are you? Please be OK!" She picked him up and moved him closer to her face. She was genuinely worried about him, but Hito couldn't see that worried look for he had hyperventilated and passed out. 

 

 

    When he opened his eyes he was back in the foggy black room, yet again. 

 

    "Welcome back! Mr.Erotica Protagonist. You better be thankful to me, because without the increased durability I gave you, you'd be dead. Crushed flat like a pancake." She tried to be condescending, but how relieved she was very evident in her voice. 

 

    "Thank you… uh what was your name again?" He scratched his head struggling to remember her. 

 

    "Kokori Shuji." She said reluctantly. "But, anyways I'd love to hear your opinion about the events that had happened."

 

    "I'd rate it a 4.5/5 it would be a 5 if not for the yandere. I wonder what would happen if I was found by one of the other girls, or even Shizu. I'm kinda disappointed by my lack of options" He shrugged and sighed.

 

    "Well don't worry! Because you'll get that choice right. NOW!!" 

 

(look here reader, don't be turned off by this I kinda realized that I probably should have given a choice in which girl found Hito. Sorry my mistake.as compensation I'd like to advertise the… Track Team's Lucky Charm 10k views Special coming soon!!(here are the choices btw))[Kaori will get another chapter eventually] 

 

Found by Shizu (go to chapter 6a)

Found by Mikoto (go to chapter 6c)

Found by Kyoko (go to chapter 6d)

 

End Notes:

Thanks for all the positive support and feedback you've given me. That support for such a rookie writer like myself has truly motivated me to write and write more stories. (I plan on making more erotica but once I've honed my writing style I'll focus on my more normal projects)

Hope you enjoyed! Please review! 

Track Team's Lucky Charm 10k/15k special! by RI_Weeb
Author's Notes:

Hey sorry about the lack of content I have school now so :P. But on what little free time I had I was able to write this extra long future event chapter as a sort of reward for getting this book to 10/15k page views. 

    "Hey everyone it's me, your oh so slightly perverted protagonist, Hito Shuji. And with me is everyone's favorite shady ancestor ghost person. Kokori! But, I'm sure you guys don't even know her name."

 

    "Haha, very funny Hito. But in all honesty we're both very happy to present…" Kokori sighed

 

    "The 'Track Teams Lucky Charm' 10k special." They said in unison.

 

    "Well anyways, while the author is taking his sweet time when it comes to releasing new chapters, Hito and I will show you a little glimpse of a future event as a little celebration for this story getting 10k page views." 

 

    "It's a really good extra long one too, so please enjoy!! Featuring guest commentary by 'The Amazing Ancestor Kokori and the Perverted Protagonist Hito Shuji.. What the hell!? I didn't agree to being called that!!" (commentary by Kokori and Hito will be in Italics so it'll be easy to distinguish) 

 

    "Oh wow, I'm so honored to be commentating in this chapter. Thank you all for making my dream come true!" 

 

    "Well, ignoring that, let's toast to 10k page views and many more chapters to come."

 

    "Cheers. See you at the end of the special!"

 

-------------------------------

 

    It's been almost a week since young Hito Shuji was shrunk and relentlessly toyed with by each member of the track team. When he was unshrunk the girls seemed to have forgotten about the entire ordeal. Something strange to Hito and he knew exactly what, or rather who, was behind it. 

 

    "Kokori you worthless perverted ancestor I wanna have a chat!" Over his many many chats with Kokori Hito's learned to be a bit more assertive towards her and he also found out a surefire way that always seemed to get her talking.

 

    "How dare you insult me! After all I've done to give you your perfect fantasy and you call me worthless and perverted. I'll have you know you're the perverted one here 'Mr.Person Protagonist.' Jeez." She yelled at him loudly, her voice reverberating throughout his head. 

 

    Kokori:Fun Fact: Hito means 'person' in Japanese, and Shuji is a shortened version of 'Shujinko' which means protagonist. the author is pretty lazy when comes to coming up with names for main characters

    Hito:I can't disagree with you there but try to be more respectful. 

 

    "I was wondering, why don't the girls act weirdly around me anymore?" 

 

    "By weird, do you mean the girls aren't acting all lovey dovey sadist towards you anymore. Well obviously when I shrunk you I made the girls' innermost feelings towards you more apparent. And when I unshrunk you I wanted to save you from the awkwardness, so I made it seem like it was all a dream to them, but if you want I could always make them remember…" She explained in an arrogant tone. Hito was kinda relieved to hear about them forgetting about what happened but he was also starting to be afraid of what kind of powers Kokori had. 

 

    With his question answered there wasn't really anything Hito wanted to say to Kokori but he couldn't help but think aloud about one thing that was bothering him.

 

    "Why the hell is the entire track team doing outside my house?!" He exclaimed. Even knowing that the girls had forgotten about him didn't help with the instinctive trauma he felt from just seeing them all together. He wanted to hide really badly and it wasn't because he disliked the girls or anything. It was mostly because he was able to see a glimpse of each of their hidden pervertedness. He was so afraid in fact that he swiftly jumped to lock the door of his room. 

 

    "Oh yeah, their having a sleepover, well that's good. Now I have something to do heh." She didn't have a face but if she did it would be fiendishly contorted.

 

    "Please don't cackle like you have some fiendish plan to shrink me, I don't think my body can handle it. And thanks to you, I'm so afraid of letting my inner desire take control that I avoided girls feet completely." He pleaded to Kokori but since this is special fanservice chapter of course she wasn't going to listen. And just like 'that' Hito was shrunk back to the same ½ inch size he was before. 

 

    "Consider this a cheat day. If you've really been restraining your desires, feel free to let out all that sexual energy you've been building up. I'm doing this for your own good ok." In reality she was really just looking for a way to pass time. She's been pretty antsy ever since Hito sworn off doing perverted stuff that she was overjoyed at the glimpse of a perfect opportunity. 

 

    "Well since you're doing this for my own good I guess it couldn't hurt." Hito completely fell for the charade. 

 

    "Wow you're house is pretty clean Akari!" Shizu exclaimed as the team walked up the stairs and towards her room. 

 

    "Well try not to make too much of a mess, Hito would be pretty mad if something were to happen while he's staying over at his friend's house." Akari said, confusing the hell out of Hito. 

 

    "What does she mean 'while he's staying at his friend's house'!? What friend could she talking about!?" Right then and there Hito remembered why she'd think that.

 

    Hito has always had a bad habit of reading aloud. It didn't matter what kinda medium it was but it was especially prevalent when it came to visual novels. He'd read the text so passionately that it could, perhaps, be mistaken for someone talking to a real person over the phone or something. And when Hito was playing through a brand new dating simulator that he'd purchased he must have said something like 'You want me to come over to your place tonight? I'd love to!' while Akari was outside his room. 

 

    Kokori: It's so convenient one could even call it lazy writing.

    Hito: At least the reasoning behind it does make sense..kinda

 

    As the girls walked over to Akari's room their thunderous footsteps were more than enough to alert Hito of their presence. Hito was trying to prep himself for the lewdness to come while, in the meantime Kaori was planning something sinister. After letting a few minutes pass she decided to ask something to Akari. 

 

    "Hey sorry to ask but where's your restroom?" 

    "It's down the hall and to the left you can't miss it." She replied. But Kaori had no intention of going to the restroom. Instead she made a mad dash towards Hito's room only to find it locked.

 

    "Wow Hito must really like to keep his stuff private. Well there's no helping it I guess I just have to give up." She sighed. Hearing her on the other side Hito felt very relieved. However, that was about to change as Kaori continued her thought. "I guess I just have to give up… trying to go in the normal way. Time to break in." And with the finesse of a trained burglar she picked the lock and let herself in. And the moment she entered an expression of pure arousal appeared on her face. 

 

    Kokori:Reminds me of certain someone's face when he had his first in shoe experience. Maybe you 2 really were made for each other. 

    Hito:She's nice but her ideal relationship would take up too much of my free time. And by too much I mean all of it, because she'll tie me up and lock me away in her basement. 

 

    She stared intently at Hito's bed and dived right in. "Hito's scent is so exhilarating!" She moaned softly. 

 

    "What scent is she talking about!? I just washed those sheets." He questioned silently to himself. As Kaori started to mumble to herself again. 

 

    "I wonder what that dream was about… Maybe it was true love. I wonder if he was ever shrunk maybe he'd like that…" She giggled. 

 

    "OK this is too convenient, I better get out of here before I'm eventually found for the purpose of moving the plot along quickly." And just as he was about to run away he ran straight into Kaori's line of sight. 

 

    "That's a cute doll. It looks just like… Hito!?" She jumped out of the bed and grabbed Hito with all the speed of a trained burglar.

 

    Kokori :what's up with all these 'trained burglar' comparisons. And that whole mistaken for a doll thing is such an overused trope in Gts content. Like, I get it but come on authors be more original. 

    Hito:Pointing out clichés and tropes don't make them any better ya know.

 

    "I should be heading out in a bit but I have some time to play with you…" Meanwhile, as she was saying this she was slowly removing one of her sock. "I planned on leaving one of my knee socks here for Hito as a little token of my love for him but before that I'll use it on you…" She dropped Hito into it and as he tumbled towards the bottom she dropped the sock on the floor and started to step on it. Grinding the ball of her foot on top of Hito she also started to get a bit aroused and so was Hito.

 

    'What the… she's stepping on me but it feels so gentle. Was it possible that she somehow learned from what happened in the 'dream'?!' He thought but then realized now wasn't the time to be thinking about stuff like that. Hito was being embraced from all angles by her sweaty, odorous, well-worn socks and was being stepped on by her pristine bare foot. There were many times in which Hito felt as if he was in heaven, and among those times this moment would definitely fall within the top 10. And as she put more and more effort into grinding her foot on Hito, her foot sweat started to leak through the fabric drenching Hito in a thick coat of sweet nectar.

 

    The ride wasn't over just yet as Kaori prepared for the grand finale. She took off her other sock and transferred Hito into it. All that sweat she was racking up before was entirely more prevalent inside her other sock since she was wearing it for longer. It still wasn't over as she slowly put the sock on wrapping her toes around Hito's tiny body. She then started to put wear her other sock on top of the sock she was currently wearing doubling the overall scent of her feet as well as the heat inside which caused her to sweat more and more.

 

    "You're going to be mine forever!! I'll keep you in there so long you'll have to drink my sweat to survive!" She laughed and began to mercilessly step on Hito. You'd think it would hurt at this point but the cushioning from her two socks was more than enough to dampen the pressure. And then she had to abruptly stop as the door flung open. 

 

    "What are you doing in here Kaori?" Shizu said looking at Kaori with a sceptical glare. Like a trained burglar who's been caught red handed, Kaori struggled to find an excuse. Meanwhile Hito was enjoying the downtime he got, and due to the sound muffling the 2 socks provided he couldn't hear what was going on and just assumed that she was giving him a break. Knowing that it'd end soon Hito did his best to enjoy his current surroundings. It was hard to resist, but Hito finally gave into his inner desire, and began to grind his you know what on the gap between her big and second toe while stuffing his into her sweaty toe flesh. And after what felt like a couple minutes Kaori finally had an excuse. 

 

    "I always wanted to see what boys room was like!" She 'confessed' to Shizu kinda surprising her. The excuse she gave was more a white lie because it was technically true however she still managed to hide her true intentions.

 

    "Oh! Haha you're quite the pervert Kaori. I expected you to say something like 'I got lost' or any other clichéd lines. Well, I understand why you'd do it but the girls are worried about you, so let's head back." She said hiding her anger. 

 

    -A few minutes ago-

 

    "Hey, Shizu can you go check on Kaori. I think she may have gotten lost or something" Akari asked. 

 

    "Sure!" She replied while in her head she was brewing up a sinister plan. 'heh this is the perfect opportunity for me to check out what kinda naughty stuff Hito has in his room…' she thought

 

    -Back to the present-

 

    As the girls walked back to Akari's room Kaori's plan to leave her sweaty socks in Hito's room, and Shizu's plan to 'investigate' Hito's room were both ruined by social convention. However, as Kaori began to walk Hito's body was forcefully thrown around the inside her sock until he finally secured himself underneath one of her toes. That's when Kaori realized that she forgot to take the doll out, as well as forgetting the fact that she was now wearing two socks on the same foot.

 

    Hito:'I wish girls normally wore their socks like that. That way whenever I'd steal them, they'd smell so-' What the hell are you making me read!?

    Kokori:What are you talking about? I'm definitely not not abusing the fact that you read everything aloud. 

 

    "Well, as much as I don't appreciate you guys snooping around my brothers room I can understand why so I'll let you off the hook." Said as she reprimanded the two of them (Shizu shamelessly admitted to it as her and Kaori entered the room.) 

 

    "Who cares? Let's play a board game or something." Said Mikoto as she began to become impatient after waiting for the two of them to get back. 

 

    "A-Actually I wouldn't mind checking out Hito's room. I heard that he has quite the library." Yuuki said in a timid tone that was barely audible to the other girls. 

 

    "Sounds good." Kyoko said with as little emotion as humanly possible then started to walk out of the room. 

 

    "Ughh fine. All those who want to go to my brother's room raise your hand!" Akari sighed and 4 out of the 7 members raised their hands(Akari, Shizu, Kyoko, and Yuuki). Surprisingly Kaori, who originally went into Hito's room stayed in Akari's room with Mikoto and another girl who hasn't been introduced in the main story yet. Her name was Elizabeth Kitagawa, a second year student. She had blonde hair and striking blue eyes. At first glance you'd think she was American, but she was actually half American half Japanese.

 

    "Personally I'd like to have a formal introduction in the story…" She said only for her statement to be ignored by the others. 

 

    "Anyways, why aren't you going Kaori? Aren't you, like, in love with Hito?" Mikoto asked causing to Kaori's face to glow beet red and as a nervous habit she started tapping her foot on the ground rapidly. 

 

    "W-What I am not in love with Hito!!" She yelled. Her constant foot tapping was really giving Hito a hard time, as he was repeatedly mashed under the ball of her foot. 

    "I'm not gonna take this anymore." She stormed out of the room and went to join the other girls.

 

    "I actually thought she was trying to blatant about it." Mikoto said as she was somewhat surprised by her very exaggerated reaction. 

 

    Meanwhile, in Hito's room. 

 

    "Damn. I couldn't find anything." Shizu sighed. 

 

    "What were you even looking fo-" Akari was rudely interrupted by Yuuki's sudden outburst of excitement. 

 

    "Oh my God!! His library's amazing! It's got everything. Novels, light novels, short story collections, art albums, text books, biographies. And almost every book he's got are either collectors editions, or extremely rare! Maybe I should come over more often." Yuuki excitedly said scanning the book shelves up and down, she hadn't even realized that she'd [SPOILER]. 

 

    Hito:There's a spoiler for a later part of Yuuki's path so we're gonna blank that out for now. Please look forward to it in the later chapters. 

    Kokori:Yeah if the later chapters ever come out. 

 

    "It smells nice." Kyoko said as she put one of Hito's pillows on her face, just in time for Kaori to walk in. 

 

    "Hey she's here told you she'd come." Shizu went up to Kaori and patted her on the back. 

 

    Kokori: Let's skip ahead because this is getting boring… 

    Hito:Fine, we'll skip one hour till when they're all asleep.

 

    The girls had finally gone to sleep, which gave Hito the perfect opportunity to escape from Kaori's sock prison and after a couple hours of crawling Hito had finally made it out. 

 

    "I'm so tired, I think I deserve some kind of reward after that…" He thought jumping off of Kaori's leg. Conveniently Shizu's was laying on her side right next to Kaori. Which gave Hito an idea.

 

    "She's asleep so it's fine if I just get up close in personal right…" Hito approached her socked foot and even a couple cm away (which translated to a couple feet away for Hito, given his size.) the smell was extremely potent. Now that he was up close and personal, he noticed that her sock was pretty banged up and had a couple of holes. But, Hito didn't mind as he ran up to her toes and started to hug them embracing their heavy odor. Hito had failed to realize that what he was doing may have caused an itch for Shizu. And that's exactly what happened as she scrunched her toes around Hito, slowly suffocating him in her potent aroma. After a few seconds She opened her toes freeing Hito, or so he thought, however when Shizu scrunched her toes around him, his struggling caused his head to lodged in one of the holes in Shizu's sock. Which meant he was extremely up close and personal with her feet, and worst (or best) of all his head was stuck, and no matter how much he pulled it wouldn't dislodge from the hole. And as Hito's luck would have it, she scrunched her toes again pressing Hito's face right into her big toe. Worst of all, she kept her toes in this position for a good while before her toes became active once again. 

 

    "Heh heh… I bet you like that don't you…" She said in her sleep as she started to rub grind Hito's body up and down across the sole of her other foot. Things only got worse (or better) from there. As all the commotion seemed to have woken her up. 

 

    "yaawwn, what time is it…" She looked at her watch and smiled. Shizu may be a bit lazy from time to time, but when it comes to sports she's also determined and responsible. And one tradition she also kept no matter what was a daily early morning jog which she was about to go on, but this time she had a tiny partner with her. 

    "I'm sure the girls won't mind." She stealthily exited the room and ran toward the entrance. Due to the nature of her socks each step caused some loose threads to wrap their way around Hito's tiny body until, she had finally arrived at the front door and put on her trusty running shoes. Inside it seemed even stronger than it was when he first went it and as much as he wanted to like it the smell was so strong that it completely overwhelmed his senses. He tried to remedy this by breathing through his mouth but due to Hito's luck or (a certain outside presence) a drop of stale old sweat landed directly on Hito's face.

    "Welp time to go!" She ran out the door and went to a bunch of laps around the block-

 

-------------------------------------------

 

    Hito:Welp as much we wanted to let you guys see more, a certain person wanted to just upload a new chapter as fast as possible so that's gonna be all-

 

Kokori:But don't worry because we'll be continuing this in the future with TTLC 20k special (if it ever happens) 

 

    Hito and Kokori:Hope you enjoyed! See you again very soon!! 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

That's all for today, I tried to do something a little different with this but if you guys wanna say something or ask that I make this my official style, please leave a review. Don't worry chapter 6 is on its way but don't expect it to come out for a while. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8466