Momma's Boy (Commissioned by BC) by Notkent
Summary:

An unemployed son is reunited with his mother, but not the way he wanted ... or was it?


Categories: BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 19989 Read: 105341 Published: July 01 2019 Updated: July 19 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Notkent

2. Chapter 2 by Notkent

3. Chapter 3 by Notkent

4. Chapter 4 by Notkent

5. Chapter 5 by Notkent

6. Chapter 6 by Notkent

7. Chapter 7 by Notkent

8. Chapter 8 by Notkent

9. Chapter 9 by Notkent

Chapter 1 by Notkent

“Mom, I’m home …” Frank started, shutting the door to their 2-bedroom flat behind him. A lanky young man of 21 years, his boyish curls came down over his brow like a curtain of chocolate, bordering his angular face and sharp features. At 6’2" Frank was just above average for a boy, but he had the careless gleam of a younger child in his eyes.  He was dressed in a pair of chinos that fit his was it but didn’t quite reach his ankles, and poorly ironed shirt, giving him the impression of a child trying to play dress up. He stood by the entrance, looking into the flat. 

 

The door led straight into the living room area and on the couch sat his mother. Jennifer bore little resemblance to her sone in stature, but made up for it with almost matching green eyes and what some swore was an identical nose. Aside form these features, the 5’8”, 250-pound school-teacher was a polar opposite to the frail looking thing that she had birthed. Cherry red hair framed her freckled face, the curls tumbling down beside her chubby cheeks to rest on bare shoulders. A weathered tank-top with inappropriately small spaghetti straps and low, wide cut contained her body, voluptuous breasts jutting out in front of her and resting on her belly as she leaned back on the sofa. The material of her top disappeared in the roll between her boobs and gut, shamelessly tight on her fleshy body. The fat on her stomach hung over the waistband of her sweatpants, the baggy item filled out by her thighs and hips, expanding out beside her like a cushion. 

 

Frank stopped in his tracks as his eyes came to rest on the man sitting beside her. 

 

“Did you get the job?” Jennifer asked, to which Paul snorted. Seated beside Jeniffer, the overweight Florida native was sprawled on the sofa in nothing but his boxers, his eyes glued to the TV. The uncaring stubbly beard of a recently unemployed middle-aged man clung to his face but seemed out of place above his largely hairless chest. He made  up for it however with an ample forrest peaking out from beneath his waistband, and equally sizeable tufts beneath his arms.

 

“I bet he didn’t even make it through the doors, the runt,” Paul said, not looking at Frank.

 

“Now honey …” Jennifer started.

 

“At least I’m trying to find a job you lazy shit,” Frank shot back.

 

“Sweetie! That’s not …” Jennifer tried again.

 

“Say that again boy,” Paul threatened, standing from the couch with visible effort. He didn’t quite reach Frank’s height, but he made up for it in heft and the two stood off like a comedic duo, “I want you to apologise and show me some respect.”

 

“I'll show you respect when you can put some damn pants on!” Frank shouted.

 

And then he was on his back, a sharp sting on his left cheek where Paul had slapped him. Jennifer pulled her boyfriend back as Frank shrunk back towards his room. He shut his door, eyes wide and breathing ragged as he took in what had just happened. Paul had always been the worst, but he had never hit him before. The boy went over to his mirror and winced as the deepening red hand print was growing on his face. He didn’t know what stung more, his face or his pride. 

 

“… a bit much!”

 

“ … no respect …. out of here!”

 

Frank could make out snippets of the conversation outside but he wasn’t paying much attention. He knew that a line had been crossed that would make Paul uncomfortable, so they had a problem. Frank would always be a reminder now that he had lost his cool, so the boy knew that he didn’t have long in the house. He had taken it for granted when his mom had let him stay after his college plans failed to pan out. He had even taken it for granted that she still did his laundry and cooking. But with the latest failed job interview, for a coffee shop no less, he had really understood where he was in life. 

 

Sullenly, Frank sat down at his desk and booted up his laptop, the Google results for “jobs" automatically appearing on his screen. He was going to need a job if he was going to move out, and that wasn’t going to be easy. He had been to five interviews today, and the exhaustion caught up with him; he fell asleep at his desk, the laptop still open. 

 

***

 

Frank awoke the next morning with a sore face, but worse than that was that the house was empty. He tentatively made sure by stepping out of his room, but sure enough, his mom and Paul had  gone out somewhere and he was alone. He sulked over to the kitchen to get something to eat, when he noticed the note on the fridge with his name on it.  At first he didn’t want to read it, but when he finally found the courage to do it, he felt a chill shoot down his back. It was a note from his mother. It spelled out in no uncertain terms, the results of her and Paul’s argument the night before, and Frank swore at his mom’s cowardice; she didn’t even have the  guts to kick him out herself. Of course he could plead to her maternal instincts, but he had long since learned that cock came before caring for Jennifer, so he didn’t bother calling her. 

 

His eyes burning with tears, he stuffed as many of his possessions as he could into a duffle bag and back pack, then left, leaving his key in the door and hoping someone would rob the house. With that, Frank Gilles walked out into the mid-morning Friday gloom, to begin his first day of homelessness. 

 

***

 

Frank brushed the dirt from his elbows and tried to hide the creases in his shirt. None of his clothes were clean, but they didn’t smell too awful so it would have to do. He had all his belonging with him in his bag as he climbed the old steps of the Staten Island building. 

 

He had heard about the job from another man on the streets, and boy did the guy sell it. Free sex, and what’s more, they paid you for it! Frank was more than happy to give it a short, and if the vile man who had told of the job was hired, then why not a fine young man like himself? 

 

The lobby of the building was unassuming enough, with a few plastic chairs in a line opposite a desk. A young woman sat behind it, tapping away on a computer. She was dressed in a professional looking blouse, her blonde hair tied back in a  pony tail.

 

“Good morning, can I help you?” she asked.

 

“Uh, I’m here for the uh, job,” Frank said, his hollow features making him look like something of a skeleton.

 

“I’m sorry but you are going to have to be more specific hon,” she said, “Are you here for the service job?”

 

He nodded, and this brought an unexpected smile to the receptionist’s face.

 

“Lovely,” she said, grabbing a stack of papers, “I'll give you these to read and sign, then we’ll get you through to the interview room, ‘kay?” 

 

Not giving Frank a chance to answer, he shoved the papers onto him with a pen then went  back to her screen. Frank walked over to a chair and started reading. He realised that he really didn’t know what kind of job he was here to get, but the pages and pages of technical words and legal terms did little  to elucidate the matter. 

 

“Everything alright?” the secretary asked. She had materialised beside him and was waiting impatiently for him to finish. Frank scanned the page and none of the words were sinking in, and he saw how many more he had to read. He looked pleadingly at the secretary and she nodded.

 

“Sometimes they put way too much information in those forms don’t they?” she said and Frank nodded.

 

“Tell you what, you just put your signature on the last page and I’ll have someone brief you about everything. We won’t send off the papers until this evening so if you change your mind you can tear them up and be done with it. Does that sound easier?” she asked.

 

Frank nodded, a little mesmerised by the pretty young woman in the blouse and pencil skirt. He flipped to the last page and scribbled a signature onto the dotted line. The young woman smiled and snatched the papers up, gesturing for him to follow her. Frank stood up quickly and walked across the room and through a set of double doors in close pursuit of the secretary’s swaying ass. 

 

He should have known something was wrong as soon as the thick, sound proof doors shut behind him. Two burly men grabbed his arms and a third pushed a needle into his neck before he could protest. His bag fell to the floor and everything went black. 

 

Chapter 2 by Notkent

Frank came to as his body hit the metal surface. His eyes opened with a start and he managed to get to his knees before another body hit him. His chest in the metal again as the second body bounced off his back. Ignoring the pain, he pulled his body forward, away from where he had landed. After a few seconds of frantic scrambling, he turned to see the pile of humans in a mess behind him. Feeling sick to his stomach, Frank closed his eyes, trying to make the bad dream stop, but the people were still there when he opened them again. They were crawling away from each other and groaning, but surprisingly, no one seemed to be hurt. 

 

his head was pounding, but he couldn’t remember where he was, and that frightened him. After a few more blinks he looked beyond the mound of people and saw that  the metal platform he was on ended abruptly. Beyond the chasm was what looked very much like a plastic tub, and as he stared, it rose and tilted. He followed the outline of the tub to the terrifying set of fingers that held it, and then beyond. Frank was on his backside and began retreating in a panic as his eyes rose up the body of the enormous figure looming over them all. The vast sail of white looked very much like a lab coat, but was far too big. Parted in the middle with a line of black cotton showing beneath, he kept looking further up until his eyes finally reached the face of a grotesquely large being. His first instinct was to run. Rolling onto his hands and knees, he pushed himself up and started to run, run along the metal platform away from the giantess. Apparently, he wasn’t the only one thinking about escape, and he found himself being passed by fitter individuals as they sprinted away from the imminent danger.

 

“Stop running!” boomed a terrifying voice from above, but they kept running, “Oh, for Pete’s sake.”

 

Frank glanced back in time to see the giantess raise what looked like a remote and press a button. Instantly the nausea he had felt became ten times worse. He kept running, but with a sickening feeling he could see his progress slowing. His body seemed to be getting closer to the metal surface and further from the other people. After a few strides he realised that he was getting smaller. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned  back towards the giantess in the lab coat. She was soaring higher into the air as he shrank, still pressing  the button  on her remote. Other people stopped running as they all continued to shrink, making less and less progress away from their captor each second. When  the last person stopped, defeated, the giantess released the button, and everyone stopped shrinking. 

 

Frank wasn’t very good with sizes, but he knew that he couldn’t have been more than a few millimetres tall and he suddenly felt very vulnerable. He only then realised that he was naked. His arms subconsciously covered his genitals, but his eyes shot around, trying to catch sight of the few women around the platform.

 

“Now, I’m not going to hurt you, you signed up for this,” the giantess boomed, drawing everyone’s attention, “I'm going to grow you back a little so you can all come back towards me. Anyone who tired to run get made very small. Clear?”

 

She was so sure of her power that she didn’t wait for an answer. At the push of another button, Frank felt the nausea wash over him again and he began to grow. Once he was about an inch tall, the growing stopped, and he took  his cue to walk towards the beast that commanded them. Despite the coat, Frank could make out thick figure of her legs and the width of her body. The scientist was a large woman in her mid-40s, with greying brown hair and  a rosy face. As the crowd of forty or so tiny people gathered around her, she began her well rehearsed speech.

 

“Alright, welcome to The Service Industry, the first tailored sensual fantasy provider on the East Coast, which you have all been hired by. You’ll recall details about the initiation procedure you just underwent from the forms you signed, but I’m guessing most of you don’t,” she said, making more than one shrunken person curse.

 

“It doesn’t matter,” she continued, “All you need to know is that you are now far better suited to this job than you were before. Our patented spacial modulation technology lets us control your size, and consistency with the use of a remote control tablet, like the one I’m using today. Additionally, as you probably noticed from your ride in the box, your bodies are a lot more resistant to trauma. Your jobs are, as advertised, to provide a service, to customers who will rent you.”

 

There was a din of resistance among the gathered people, but it was quelled with the press of a button and they all started to shrink again. One of the men continued to yell, a lone voice in the deafening silence.

 

“Keep shrinking me! It’ll just make it easier for me to escape,” he yelled.

 

“Oh I do love Q&A,” the giantess sighed, “Now this is a great learning opportunity for you all.”

 

The shrinking stopped and she reached over for the man. 

 

“While you are more resistant to trauma, remember, this remote can control your consistency, and how durable you are,” she said, pinching the man between her fingers. She placed her remote in her pocket and reached beneath the metal surface for another. She checked a number on it and pressed a button on it, growing the man in her hand alone to about 1 inch in height. She then raised him above the table and released him. The people below rushed out of the way as his body hit the metal with a crunch. He screamed and the people around him were stunned into silence. As they watched, the bones in his shattered legs contorted and twisted back into place. The giantess continued, ignoring his screams.

 

“While you can be made completely durable, you can be returned to a more painful state of survival, where you will heal, but still feel pain and still break temporarily or permanently. On the other end of that spectrum is being completely vulnerable, like a smaller human, or an insect,” she continued, “Now, without any more questions, I’ll continue. Each of you will be made available for hire on our website and will not have any choice about your patrons. Rest assured, you will be compensated for your work, with 20% of your earning going tax-free into your pockets. Additionally, each of you will get one day off every 2 weeks, and will be given free rein to roam outside at normal size. Just make sure you come back at the end of the day to avoid any unwanted consequences.”

 

“Now, that covers the technical part of my explanation, I will leave you in Candy’s capable err … hands, for a practical crash course on how to best do your job.”

 

With that, the giantess turned and left the room, leaving the tiny people alone as far as they knew. A few stood beside the man whose legs had been shattered. They had re-formed but he still wasn’t standing. Frank could hear talk of paralysis from the little group, but he wasn’t too interested. 

 

Suddenly, a door opened and every head snapped to the side as another figure stepped inside. The giantess was shorter than the scientist had been, but still huge to the tiny people on the table. She sauntered in with a smile on her face. She was hot, but not what you’d call pretty. A mid-30s blonde with a once-skinny body, now filled out from a lack of work. She still had well above average breasts, but the once forbidden allure of a buxom young girl was replaced with the cloud of connotation of a cheap hooker. Candy stopped just short of the table, her bare thighs out of reach of the little people she was about to teach. The button of her denim short-shorts she was already undone, and her bare, flat abdomen rose like a clean shaven wall up to her triple F bra. Her bosom hung over the table like a balcony, shielding  the people closest to her from her sight. She placed her hands on her hips and tossed her hair back as all eyes in the room gazed at her in awe and lust. 

 

“I hope you guys are ready for the best job of your lives,” she said with undue enthusiasm, “Now, I’m sure Eileen explained what you’re gonna be doing, but I’m here to give you a few pointers.”

 

“For instance,” Candy said, scanning the table until she found a suitable specimen. She chose one and deftly plucked him into the air. The same man who had had his legs broken. 

 

“You’ve already seen what can happen if you piss your client off,” she said, waving the man around violently for all to see, “And let’s face it guys, I don’t think any of you know how to really please a woman, least of all when you’re the size of her clit.”

 

With the man held carelessly in one hand, Candy hooked her other thumb under the waistband of her jeans, and pushed them down. The pale blue piece slipped down her legs to reveal a clean shaven pussy, looming over the table and its inhabitants. Frank was awestruck by the shear size of the chasm, exerting a strange gravity that willed him closer.

 

“So, my advice, is to just let them do all the work to start with,” Candy said. Still looking down at the people gathered before her, she lowered the man towards her sex, his useless legs firmly fixed in her grip, and his upper body flailing to escape. As everyone of the shrunken  people watched, Candy proceeded to push the man towards her. HIs outstretched hands touched her vaginal lips first, desperately trying to prevent his moving closer. Frank could see the exertion he was making, but ultimately it made no difference. The titanic woman overpowered him with ease and with a smooth motion, smothered his face into her pussy.

 

“Now, a good idea is to start licking as soon as you can, even though you’re small, trust me, we can feel it,” Candy said, not really caring if the man complied or not as her hand started to rub him along her pussy, “And we can help you if you’re struggling.”

 

A tiny gasp erupted as the giant hand shot up and  swiftly stuck the man inside Candy’s mouth. HIs whines and shouts of protest were silenced as the giantess’s lips sealed him in and sucked on his body, ruthlessly enveloping him in her saliva. The man’s energy was sapping and in his panic, his flailing body sucked up her gooey spit, filling his mouth and nose. He coughed up an infinitesimal drop of spit as Candy pulled him out and returned him to his workstation, once more pressing his face into her vagina.

 

“And that’s the gist of it guys, just do whatever they ask you to do,” Candy said, now rhythmically rubbing the man’s face around and around her clit, “And don’t panic if they … stick you in, you should be able to breathe fine between thrusts.”

 

The giantess’s other hand parted her lips and ignoring the little man’s scream, she shoved his head and shoulders inside of her with a wet slush. The tiny people on the table watched in horror as his little body, fighting and contorting in her hand, was pushed in and out and in and out, to no visible pleasure from the goddess. It was merely a means of showing them what they were destined for. This horrific show continued for a few more seconds before Candy withdrew the panting, shivering man and held him for all to see. 

 

“Okay, now, you guys are on the sale list for today because it’s your first day, so someone will be around to get you when you get rented,” Candy said by means of a goodbye, “I've got a client now, but I’ll hang to you little guy, I think my john will like you.”

 

The tiny man gave a pathetic protest, but the giantess had already decided. She pulled up her pants and walked out, swinging him beside her carelessly as she went. 

 

Chapter 3 by Notkent

Frank sat by himself on the edge of the metal table. There were a million things going through his head, and he certainly didn’t feel like talking to any of the other losers in the room. He couldn’t get his head around the fact that his size could be controlled so easily. Why had he been knocked out? He felt over his body and noted a small scar on his left flank and started to prod it. There was something small and hard under his skin, but he had no idea what it could be, just that it was probably related. Still, this couldn’t have been a sustainable business model! Someone would notice that he was gone, right? After all, he had found out about it at … at a homeless shelter. Shit!

 

After a few more minutes, the door to the room opened and the secretary walked in. She was a lot more attractive now that she was several hundred times Frank’s size, but he wasn’t the only one gazing up at her taut blouse. She  carried a tablet and glanced down quickly before scanning the group of people. She picked up a middle aged woman and carried her off out of the room. The whole process was carried out in silence, and that terrified Frank all the more. 

 

***

 

His time came after what felt like hours. The woman walked in and placed her hand beside Frank. He knew that there was no point resisting, and moreover, he was intrigued to learn how this deranged business really worked. He had never heard of hiring tiny people for sex, but evidently some people had. The secretary’s hand was warm against his skin. He sat on her palm, more than enough room for his little body, as she proceeded to take him in into a side room. 

 

“Alright, you’ve got your first hire little guy,” she said, lowering him into a box. Placing him inside, she gave no more indication as to who had rented him, before placing a lid over him. A few air holes allowed a little light inside, but otherwise, Frank had no idea where he was being taken. The box was walked out of the side room and placed somewhere warm. Frank felt the definite vibrations of a car as he was driven somewhere, a great distance judging by the time it took. When the car finally stopped, the box was lifted and Frank felt himself being carried up a flight of stairs, bouncing with each step the deliveryman took. After a knock on the door, the box was placed on the ground and Frank felt the heavy footsteps as the delivery man left.  

 

Frank felt an approaching thundering and heard the sound of a door swing open.

 

“OH MY GOD, IT’S HERE!” squealed a voice from miles above.

 

Frank fell as the box he was in was roughly lifted off the ground. He was thrown against the side of the box as whoever  was carrying it swung around and walked away from the door. His little body bounced as the box was tossed onto an a table. The lid was lifted and Frank had to shield his eyes as a bright overhead light blinded him. 

 

“OH MY GOD, ITS PERFECT,” boomed a different voice, as a colossal hand penetrated the box and plucked Frank out of its relative safety. He was dropped carelessly onto a hard surface and he quickly tried to get his bearings. He was on a slightly sticky wooden tabletop, the colossal box he had arrived in on his left. Before him, he could see a bowl, the size of a house, a fork rising from inside and a few stains evident near the rim. 

 

He turned around and was taken aback by what he saw. The girl who had carried him in was standing beside the table. Her milky white thighs glared at him from below a hot pink pair of Aeropostale shorts with white drawstrings. Her bare abdomen rose from beneath them, a soft but flat belly that ended at the edge of a loose white crop-top. Frank gazed at the humungous breasts that pushed out beneath it, almost obscuring her gorgeous face, framed by dirty blonde waves. She stared back at him with large eyes.

 

The other girl stood beside her. She was a little chubbier than the first, a curly head of red hair cascaded down past round cheeks and over her shoulders. Her E cup bosom was scarcely contained by a ruffled red top. The tiny straps that held it on her bare shoulders were all but useless compared to the stretch entered by her breasts. The top fell down to the brim of her tights. The black fabric was once more taut as her building sized gut and hips struggled to fit. Unlike the cool interest shown by the blonde, the redhead’s eyes oozed a malicious hunger.

 

“YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING THROUGH A DRY PATCH, AND MY GIRL AIN’T HAVING A DRY PATCH ON HER BIRTHDAY!” the blonde said.

 

“CASSY, YOU’RE THE BEST,” the redhead replied.

 

“TAKE HIM WITH US, I RENTED HIM FOR 12 HOURS,” Cassy suggested, “THAT WAY HE’S A GUARANTEE IF YOU  CAN’T PULL A DECENT GUY TONIGHT.”

 

“GREAT IDEA, I’LL GO GET READY,” the redhead replied.

 

Before Frank could have any input, he enormous fingers shot towards him. He scrambled to his feet to run away, barely dodging the giantess’s first swipe. He was confident of trying to escape, bolstered by his taste of success. Just then he was hit by a wave of nausea. 

 

“DON’T FORGET THE REMOTE. KATIE, YOU CAN LIKE TOTALLY MAKE HIM SMALLER,” Cassy said, releasing the button as Frank dropped to about 5mm in height.

 

At this size, he had no hope of evading the plump fingers that materialised on either side of him and squished him between them. Frank gasped as the air was crushed out of his chest by the giantess’s rough grip.

 

“I’LL KEEP THAT IN MIND,” Katie said, dropping Frank into her other palm before taking the remote and carrying both from the kitchen. Frank turned to look up at her, but the titanic bosom obstructed his view completely, casting a shadow over him. The titanic mounds wobbled with each step, the ripples radiating from each base up the impossibly large orbs. 

 

She carried him into a smaller room and then abruptly tossed him into the air. Frank’s eyes widened in shock horror as he sailed through the air and then plummeted. He was just about to scream, entirely helpless as he fell, when he hit the duvet, sinking into the soft fabric shaking in fear. The low bed gave Frank an even more frightening view up at the behemoth redhead that was Katie. Her legs seemed even thicker now, like dark columns soaring into the air to support her superhuman girth. She was still fiddling with the remote and Frank, swallowing his terror, tried to break the ice.

 

“Um … Hi, I’m Frank,” he tried, but the giantess  took no notice. He tried again, louder, almost to the point of shouting, but again, Katie didn’t react. Frank had imagined that his clients would at least  be courteous in their dealings, but then its hit him that the titanic young woman simply couldn’t hear him. His tiny lungs couldn’t project his voice to her ears even in a near silent room. It was then the Frank began to worry about communicating with the giantess in a noisier environment. Just then he felt a tingling rush across his body and he instinctively looked up the giantess and her remote for answers.

 

“ALRIGHT, I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT SENSATE MODE MEANS, BUT I GUESS IT JUST MEANS YOU CAN FEEL BETTER,” she shrugged, looking down at him, “WHICH I GUESS SHOULD MAKE THE REST OF TONIGHT MORE FUN FOR YOU.”

 

She grinned and Frank swallowed hard at her ominously playful tone.  Before he could conjure up a response however, Katie bent down, her face and bosom rushing towards the bed. Frank screamed and raised his arms to protect himself as the titanic mounds of her boobs hung over him, ready to crush him in their wake. Mercifully, they didn’t land, and with an almighty sway, Katie’s body rose, having snatched up a skirt from beyond Frank. The tiny boy watched in awe as she slipped into the stretchy skirt, pulling it up over her gut so that the fabric came to rest just above the base of her butt cheeks.

 

“I’M JUST GONNA TEST YOU OUT REAL QUICK,” Katie said, and then she turned around. Frank had not previously fully appreciated the veritable enormity of the 20-year-old’s rear, but upon having it presented above him, he quivered with a deranged mix of fear and anticipation. Then, as if in slow motion, Katie began to sit down. Frank fist noticed the prominent creases form behind her knees, the chubby flesh of her thighs folding and swallowing her tights as her hips began to descend. As if on cue, her skirt shot up the smooth fabric to reveal her grotesquely large ass, the dark tights stretched to the point of being all but transparent. Frank’s jaw dropped as the impossible weight fell upon him, and just like that he disappeared. 

 

Katie’s butt came down hard on the bed, her flabby left cheek swallowing Frank as she compressed the bedding and mattress beneath. Frank screamed in agony as he felt his arms snap first, like twigs beneath an elephant, his useless bones not even strong enough to pierce Katie’s tights as they tore through his skin in shards. He then felt his torso go, his ribs popping as if made of plastic, allowing Katie’s ass to liquify his organs. Everything was burning and he was in complete agony, but somehow, by some ungodly miracle, he was still alive. His mind was racing, but that in itself shouldn’t have been possible. It was as if he was “feeling” everything as his body was smeared across the giantess’s ass as she sat down to put on her flats. 

 

Katie’s titanic weight shifted onto her right side as she lifted her left foot to put on her shoe. Like a boulder, her rounded figure tilted and her immense left butt cheek to rise slightly, exposing Frank to the tiniest shreds of light that poked beneath her. He felt the air like a drop of freshness under the smothering heat of the redheads ass, but he couldn’t really see anything. He was aware of the ruined state of his body, but his eyes and head were all mush, so he merely endured the searing pain, screaming without a mouth as his guts stained Katie’s tights.

 

“OOOH, THAT LOOKED LIKE IT HURT,” Katie gasped as she stood up. Flexing her glutes and seeing the stain of her little slave crumple with her tights, “BUT YOU’RE NO FUN AS A PUDDLE.” 

 

She pressed a button on the remote and Frank felt a bizarre tingling. As Katie watched, the little pool of blood on her ass shimmered and began to coalesce. From the deep crimson formed two legs, then a torso, and then arms, and finally a tiny head. Katie placed hand beneath her butt as the figure of the boy took shape and flopped into her open palm. Without giving him a chance to recover, or even begin to process the miracle of his survival, Katie hoisted him up to her face. Frank gazed upon the incomprehensibly vast visage before him. Katie’s jaw was as wide as a stadium and Frank stared straight past the titanic, parted lips into the chasm of her mouth. Her breath was warm and minty, freshly brushed, washing over Frank like a strangely soothing blanket. Her freckled face loomed over him like an immense mosaic of unevenly coloured skin. There was a bizarre beauty to the whole affair, probably due to her size rather than any intrinsic value in the freckles. 

 

“LET’S TRY THIS ONE,” Katie said, as soon as Frank had fully returned to normal. With another shimmer, Frank felt his body tingle. “NOW YOU SHOULD BE A LITTLE STRONGER,” Katie continued. She pressed a button to grow Frank up to about 2 inches, the sudden change in perspective boggling his mind, but as soon as she released the button, her hand closed around him. Frank felt the pressure around him increase suddenly and the air was crushed out of him as Katie squeezed him in her palm. 

 

Despite the pitiful size of Frank’s body compared to his captor, it remained intact and unbroken, so when Katie finally released her grip, he was able to breathe normally. His body ached, but at least it hadn’t disintegrated like before. The giantess smiled at the result. She pressed the remote again. 

 

Frank’s stature shot down once again, before he could interact with the giantess at his new size, he was thrown back to 5mm, all but lost the vastness of her palm. Katie’s hand carried him around her body and he was once again reminded of how colossal she really was. He passed her hips, bulging out beside her like bluffs on a mountain. Finally, the hand stopped at her lower back, just above her titanic ass. Frank started to sweat; he knew what was coming next.

 

Katie reached behind her with her free hand pulled back the elastic band of her skirt and tights. Tipping her other palm forwards, she felt the tiny figure roll down her fingers and into the gap she had opened. She felt the tiniest prick on her well rounded ass as his body hit her panties, and she released her clothing, letting the tights snap back against her jiggling skin, and the skirt follow. 

 

Frank fell all too quickly into the uncomfortable hot surface and was quickly pressed against it by the tights. Sandwiched between that and Katie’s panties, he felt his lungs burning. The fatty flesh beneath her underwear was sucking his body in, and the tights smothered him into it from behind. He turned his head in vain as the soft flesh devoured his body. Suddenly, the flab hardened and Frank used the moment to turn himself onto his side. As Katie’s glutei relaxed, it softened once again, letting Frank sink in once more. She wiggled her butt a little more and Frank felt himself sliding to the side as the panties were wedged into her massive butt crack. The  dark fissure seemed to eat the fabric up and Frank had no way of knowing how long he had before he too was swallowed. 

 

Satisfied with the result, Katie giggled and left her room, ready for an extra fun night at a club. Each step she took rocked Frank’s world, his fleshy prison wobbling in her wake. Even with the panties between them, Frank could feel the heat radiating from her ass. He was sweating, but the moisture forming on the immense surface of Katie’s rear was far greater, and very quickly, Frank was struggling to breathe in the heavy, humid air, as he slipped closer and closer to her crack. 

 

 

Chapter 4 by Notkent

Katie and Cassy arrived at the house party at around 10 p.m. Tossing off their coats in a side room, they entered the fray of bodies mostly comprised of their peers, from one course of study or the other. The first part of this tango was easy enough; find something to drink. Obviously, given the age restrictions, the selection of alcohol wasn’t great, but the girls prepared themselves a pair of rum and cokes before leaving the relative safety of the drinks table. 

 

Each step had pulled Frank closer to the crevice of Katie’s ass, and as she straightened up from the table, Frank whimpered as he was pulled in-between the gross mounds of meat along with the giantess’s panties, slipping into the tight embrace of between the moist orbs. 

 

Frank could have guessed that Katie was uncomfortable. Not only was this more Cassy’s crowd of friends, but she wasn’t exactly an extrovert. Unfortunately for her powerless prisoner, her anxieties manifested themselves as a torrent of sweat, most of which, appeared in the meatiest of areas, like under her arms, and between her butt cheeks. Frank gagged and gasped as his face was pressed into the now wet fabric of her underwear, the vile juices carrying the stench of her asshole like a perfume. Unable to find any other source of air, he was forced to breathe in deep as his lungs burned, sucking in her foul odour and almost tasting her shit as he struggled to stay alive in the hellish cradle of her crack. The pressure from her cheeks weren’t all together painful, but they firmly immobilised his limbs and eliminated any chance he had of moving, their sheer weight far too great for him to overcome at his pathetically puny size. He struggled against his flabby prison for a few seconds, only to provoke further punishment.

 

Katie was standing in a corner, sipping on her drink as Cassy chatted with some friends. Her friend kept her around, but it was clear to the larger redheaded girl that she was not really a part of the conversation. Just as she started to feel out of place and powerless, she felt the minuscule, helpless struggles of the man in her ass. Katie beamed as a surge of power coarse through her veins at the thought of her dominance over the little man. She squeezed her glutes together, crushing the air out of Frank’s lungs and threatening to crush him too. Only the strange effects of the remote stopped him  from bursting into a red blotch again, but he certainly felt the same pain. The sensation of feeling his bones break, without them actually doing so, over and over again was indescribable, and it lasted for almost a minute before Katie finally relaxed and Frank’s shuddering body was released form her iron grip. He remained very much stuck to her left butt cheek, but at least she wasn’t crushing him anymore. He panted, partly from the heat, and partly from the herculean effort it took to keep himself from fainting under the agony. 

 

Katie, still smiling to herself, decided that tonight wasn’t going to be too boring after all. She excused herself from Cassy’s presence and went to find a bathroom. Frank’s world shook as the giantess strode across the house, zig-zagging between other adolescents and young adults. Each step sent a thunderous shudder up the goddess’s flabby legs, culminating in her ass and shaking Frank violently, the force rippling through his body as if it was just a part of her behemoth butt. 

 

She climbed the stairs away from most of the noise and the crowd. She went door to door discretely until she found what she was looking for. She entered the bathroom and clicked the lock behind her. She reached down into her bursting cleavage and retrieved the remote. Her other hand hiked up her skirt and reached into her tights. Parting her  enormous cheeks,  her powerful finger reached into her ass crack, searching for the tiny body she knew was trapped there. Frank was finally able to see as a faint light as his body remained glued to Katie’s left butt cheek. He raised his exhausted head drenched in her sweat, just in time to watch her finger cover him, press him into her flesh and then pull him off like an insect.

 

He was brought up to her gleeful face between two finger pulps. She looked a little different to when he had seen her in her room. Her eyes were a little more glazed and her breathe stank of cheap alcohol. She grinned, showing her scarily large teeth to the pitifully small boy.

 

“THIS PARTY SUCKS, BUT I THINK YOU CAN SAVE THE DAY,” she slurred, “LET'S HAVE A LITTLE FUN.”

 

She giggled at her own pun but Frank was too worried to think about how drunk she was. She pressed the remote and grew him to about 1 inch in size, then began to lower him towards her crotch. Despite being covered by the layers of her tights and skirt, Frank could feel the heat radiating form her. He tried to shy away from it, but her grip on him was too strong. He watched aghast as her other thumb hooked under the skirt and pushed them down with her tights in a single motion. Frank was now face-to-face with Katie’s enormous crotch, separated only by a few centimetres of air and her black panties. The heat was already verging on unbearable and to add to his woes, a thick musk emanated from her sex. 

 

“What … What are you doing?” Frank stammered aimlessly, knowing that she couldn’t hear him. He didn’t know what he had expected from this job, but now, having experienced the heat and pressure in her ass for so long, he was quite frightened of the sweltering vagina before him. He tried to struggle, but this only seemed to make Katie want him more. Her legs were spread at shoulder width, her bare thighs still touching. Her skirt and tights were stretched between her knees and her free hand now came to rest on her panties. 

 

“ARE YOU READY TO BE FUCKED, LITTLE GUY?” she giggled in a lower, sensual tone. Frank panicked and started to fight her grip, furiously pulling and pushing against the unmovable digits. Katie chuckled at his plight, rubbing her clit slowly through her underwear. This was sign to be fun, and she was going to enjoy it fully. 

 

After a full minute of teasing herself, she finally peeled her pants off and slide them down to going her tights. The sight that affronted Frank was one from a deviant hell. Katie’s pussy stretched before him, a canyon of red and pink that was three times his length. The tight looking walls bore no evidence of stretching and the neat red clit was pulsing at its head. The scent of her vagina flooded his nostrils, filled his mouth and bathed him in its base embrace. Some part of him wanted this.

 

Katie slowly began to advance him towards her, giving Frank the chance to fully realise how powerless he was. As the glowering cave came closer and closer, Frank started to struggle to breathe. The stifling heat was making him dizzy and the thick bush of fiery red pubes confused him in his dazed state. He only snapped back to attention when he made contact. Frank jolted as his face touched Katie’s labia. The sudden, pitiful movement sent an electric shock of pleasure up the giantess’s spine and she instinctively pressed him against her. Frank’s scream and indeed his body were swallowed up by her flesh as Katie pushed his body into her skin with one finger. Then she began to move him. Confident that she was putting in enough pressure to pin him against her, Katie began to push his puny body around in circles. She could feel his struggling in vain beneath her finger, but each desperate thrash ushered in new waves of pleasure; she didn’t care that he couldn’t breathe. 

 

Frank’s movements became weaker as the air left his body wanting. He felt himself go more and more limp as his body was slide up her pussy towards her football sized clitoris. The surprisingly firm mass collided with her midsection, pushing what little air he had out of his lungs.. The simple act sent Katie into an ecstatic  state and she continued to rub him against her clit, more and more vigorously. Frank could hardly breathe, gasping occasionally when his face came clear of her hot, wet flesh for just a second, before being ruthlessly smothered once more. He now cursed how resistant his body was, as he was sure that without the remote, his little bones would have been crushed by  the relentless pressure put on it by the giantess’s index finger. He wished that he could die, instead of being so forcefully used fo the titan’s pleasure, his entire being nothing more than a toy for her entertainment. 

 

This torture went on for another few minutes before Katie’s finger started wagging side to side, furiously beating him against her clit. The red protuberance bashed his body without pity until finally, she climaxed. A soft moan rumbled through her body and shook Frank’s eardrums. He thought he was finally free, exhausted, battered and humiliated, but instead of even checking to see if he was okay, Katie simply slid him down her soaking sex, pushing his body into a pool of her cum. Frank shook pathetically, trying desperately to breathe, but in his broken state, he could do nothing more than inhale the thick, slimy juices of his patron, slowly, hopelessly drowning in her cum as she took every last bit of pleasure from his body’s jerks. By the time Katie was finally pleased,  Frank had long since lost consciousness, his lungs and throat full of her slime. Removing her finger, Katie giggled as the sight in the mirror, of his insignificant body still stuck to her pussy. She pulled up her panties, leaving him trapped in a pool of her cum. She pressed against her crotch, sinking him further into her cunt and soaking the panties too. She then put her tights and skirt back on, wiggling a little to get comfortable. She left the bathroom with a brand smile on her face, taking a sadistic pleasure from knowing what she had put the tiny boy through, and even more from the fact that he was buried completely in her sex, totally at her mercy. 

 

Chapter 5 by Notkent

Frank was still exhausted from his night with Katie when he woke up back in the same box he had been delivered in. He had little recollection fo what had happened after he had passed out, but his aching body, still laced with her cum convinced him that he had done his job. He lay in the dark space for a while, alone with his thoughts, until the delivery man picked him up again. He had plenty of time to reflect on his life as he was taken back to the company building. Was this really so bad? He was working, getting three meals a day and had a roof over his head. Surely it was better than the alternative. But he still had a pang of shame that nagged at his mind. He was little more than a modern day slave, and that was nothing to be proud of. What’s worse, he had chosen to sign away his freedom. He had chosen to become a plaything for deranged sadists that took pleasure in inflicting that humiliation on others. Worst of all, he wasn’t really sure there was anything he could do about it. 

 

When the box was placed back on solid ground, the top opened and the receptionist reached in to pull him out. Frank couldn’t even meet her eye as she grimaced when her fingers touched the still sticky body, but regardless, she took him over to a sink. Having removed the remote from a separate compartment in the box, she grew Frank back up to about 4 inches in height, then placed him in the sink. At that size he was able to clean himself after she had turned on the tap, without the risk of drowning or being carried into the drain. Frank slowly rubbed the redheaded giantess’s juices from his skin, shuddering at the thought of being trapped and smothered as he had been the night before; he got a hard-on from just thinking about it. 

 

Once clean, Frank was taken back to the room where all the others had been left, their numbers thin er now as many had not been returned yet after rentals. Frank noticed that a towel had been folded and placed to one side of the table, where a few other tiny people were asleep. He walked over to it without speaking and found himself a spot to lay down. He shivered a little, naked in the immense room, but it didn’t seem like anyone was going to give him anything to cover up with, so he rolled onto his size and curled up. He closed his eyes, his back to his fellow workers, and tried to nap. But the sleep wouldn’t come. All he could think about was how far he had strayed from the life he had imagined as a teenager or even a few days ago. He not only fell short of his wanted position on the social hierarchy, but he was no longer on it at all. As much as this business had tried to give them a semblance of dignity with this towel bed and explaining things to them, it was all ultimately unnecessary. He had no choice. None of them had any choice in the matter. It had been made pretty clear how easily a tiny could be wounded, maimed or even killed if they didn’t behave, so no one asked, but they were definitely not free. 

 

Again, despite the number of people in the room with him, Frank felt an overwhelming loneliness. Sure, he was getting very close and personal with women, and would likely continue to do so, but who did really have in his life? He wished and had tried relationships, but he never seemed to find a girl who could stay attracted to him. In fact, the longest relationship he had had with a woman was probably with his mother. HIs mother. He didn’t even have her in his life anymore, thanks to that asshole boyfriend of hers. He felt rage swell up within him at the unfairness fo it all. It was he who had thrown him out. It was his fault that Frank had ended up on the street, and been forced to come to this dangerous company. If he ever saw Paul again … he didn’t know what he would do. Frank wondered how his mom was getting on.

 

***

 

Frank woke up from his sleep with a jolt.  He was lifted out of his makeshift bed by the receptionist and was being carried out of  the room. He shook the sleep from his eyes because his arms were pinned to his side by her enormous fingers. He was once again placed into the delivery box and didn’t say anything. It had been a few days since his first hire, and he had been more or less enjoying the down time. All the people in his room were given a normal sized meal to share, which was more than enough for them. He had been showering and resting and had even started making small talk with a few of the others. Still, he had been wondering if there was something wrong with him as he seemed to be only one not being rented. In a way, he was glad for being able to get out and was almost looking forward to this job. It had taken him some time to come to terms with his new position in life, but being used by beautiful strangers wasn’t all bad. Frank willingly sat in the box and waited to be picked up and given to the delivery man. He thought about what this job would like as he was moved out of the building. He wondered if hw could get more involved in the activities somehow, to make things more interesting. In a way, he wanted to please his new patrons, to try to be successful at a job for the first time in his life. He was rearing to go.  

 

***

 

He must have fallen asleep in the box because when he woke up, he was still inside, but definitely not still moving. Frank deduced that he was either on his next client’s doorstep, or already inside their home. Scanning around in the dark, he noted that the box was on its side, his air holes letting in light from one side. He stood up, stretched and casually walked over to the top of the box. He wondered whether it was all an elaborate test by his new client, or a game. Not wanting to disappoint, the 2-inch tall boy pushed against the lid. It didn’t budge. Taking a few steps back, he ran at the lid once more, with determination and miraculously, it gave way. Frank’s eyes widened. The edge of the lid swept his legs up and his body went flat against the cardboard. He tensed his body as the collapsing structure continued to tilt and fall, carrying him with it. He closed his eyes and waited for the lid to hit the surface of whatever he was on, but to his dismay, the lid fell beyond flat and he realised that he must have been on the edge of a table. Frank screamed as the lid toppled off the edge and fell towards the ground, his tiny four laying on it as if on a big sled. The tilt of the lid continued to increase, and despite the acceleration of his fall, Frank started to slide towards the middle of the rectangle. He noticed a much larger object in the lid with him. Then all of a sudden it hit the ground and Frank was thrown into the air. He landed hard on a soft surface, outside of the lid, his ears ringing from the deafening clunk made by the other object as it too was thrown out of the lid. Thankfully he had been set on a sturdy mode for the journey so as only winded, but he felt nauseous. Frank realised that the remote had fallen as he began to shrink. As she turned to rush towards the machine, it became immensely larger, his height plummeting to about 5mm. He stopped shrinking as he reached the remote and he tried to push it so that he could see the controls. 

 

He planted his pathetically small legs into the soft ground and tried to push, but the remote was now twice his height and many times his weight; he quickly abandoned the affair. He instead decided to get a feel for his surroundings, to try to figure out what kind of client had hired him in the middle of the day. 

 

For starters, he was standing on a thin layer of carpeting that seemed to stretch right to the walls. The mocha-coloured ground was littered with dark marks and past spills, probably not noticeable to the normal sized eye, but strikingly obvious to the minuscule boy. There was a TV stand and LCD on one side of the room, soaring into the air like skyscrapers, and on the opposite wall was a couch; a faded lilac that did not match the carpet. Behind him was the table, a decrepit, bare, wooden contraption pushed against a wall with chairs on the other three sides. In front of him was a wall with a bare archway in the middle, leading into an entrance and a door. Frank shoot his head as he scoffed at the thought of people like this affording such luxuries. Then again, he had no idea what he was worth. Why should he? He was suddenly hit a pang of humiliation as he realised how de-humanizing the who affair was, but he brushed it off. He was here to have some fun and get off the streets. He did however note a few mens’ shoes in the distance by the door. 

 

The idea had never occurred to him that he might be rented by a couple. Then again, was that all together a bad thing? Sure, he had never experimented personally, but everyone seemed to be trying it these days. He took a few steps away from the remote, giving up any hope of reversing it, and instead following his instinct to explore. He trudged through the uneven carpet, his little legs covering very little distance, but serving more to keep him distracted. He was making slow progress towards the door but at leat he felt like he was doing something. 

 

A loud click brought him back from his daydreams and he saw the doorknob turn in the distance. By this time had was almost halfway across the room; he had not realised how long he had been walking for. The door swung open, sending a small gust of wind across the room, barely perceptible to a human, but powerful enough to force Frank to stop in his tracks. Then the ground shook violently as an enormous man stepped through the frame into the entrance, each step like a bomb going off. Frank landed on his backside and looked up towards the newcomer. His jaw dropped.

 

What seemed like miles away in the entrance, stood the grotesque blob of Paul, his mother’s boyfriend. He kicked off his sneakers and planted two sock-covered feet on the wooden floor. As soon as the shoes came off, the stale real of sweaty feet filled the air, strong enough for Frank to smell it from such a distance. His thick calves rose form the dirty white socks up to the edge of his baggy shorts. Frank could truly appreciate the terrifying extent of his obesity as he gazed at the wall of his thighs under the shorts. Despite an equally baggy t-shirt, his belly peaked out from beneath it, hanging over the waistband of his shorts like a curtain. His body was as large as an island, rising into the air and dominating Frank’s view despite his distance. 

 

Dark stains were clear under his armpits, more so when he raised on hand to wipe a few beads of sweat from his brow. His round face was recently shaven but red from the exertion of having climbed the stairs to the flat. He took a step towards the living room and Frank watched most of his body jiggle with the impact of his step, his thick neck fat bouncing and his torso wiggling. The tiny boy backed away from the colossus, but then another appeared behind him, and his jaw dropped.

 

Frank gazed in frozen horror as the behemoth figure of his mother filled the door. Had she gotten even fatter since he had last seen her? Or was it just a matter of perspective. The middle-aged red head was easily wider than the obese man who had entered before her, her tight fitting office clothing doing little to hide her size. Her curls were tied back in a tight bun behind her head, but the odd lock had escaped and rested on her cheeks. Her plump face was high in the clouds and more red than Paul’s had been. A white dress shirt covered her humungous chest, with rolled up sleeves and the base tucked into a wide pencil skirt. Unable to tolerate tights in the heat, Jennifer had opted to show her thick, bare legs from the mid-points of her thighs down to her heels. 

 

She took another step into the entrance and closed the door behind her, only the loud thud of the barrier waking Frank from his mesmerised state. He was still looking at his mother as she tossed a suit jacket onto the coat rack, but suddenly his view was obstructed. Frank gasped as Paul’s grotesque belly filled his line of sight. The man had clearly been too hot and opted to toss his t-shirt onto the ground as he entered the living room. He was a lot closer to Frank than the boy felt comfortable with. Frank shakily got to his feet, his eyes looking all the way down the fat man’s body down to his now bare feet. The colossal foot rose into the air as the opposite toes curled to support his weight. Frank followed the sight of the foot as it shot up then swung forward towards him. The tiny boy panicked and rolled onto his side, desperately trying to get away. He was just about on his feet when Paul’s sole crashed onto the ground some leagues behind him. The impact threw Frank forwards but he somehow managed to keep his balance. 

Frank was running before he knew what was happening, but he dared a look behind him. His heart sank as Paul’s grimy foot swung over him. He was running as fast as he could, but the vast expanse of his sole was over him and a moment later fell toward the earth. Frank dove, determined not to perish in this way, but ultimately, he only moved a further millimetre from where he had been, and Paul’s sole spread dozens of times that distance around him. In his fast, laboured breathing, Frank caught a whiff of his foot before the godly weight of the obese man collided with his body. Frank was thrown to the ground and swallowed up by his sweaty, flabby sole within a second. All air was crushed from his lungs and he once more felt the searing pain of his bones wanting to break, saved only by the effects of the remote. As Paul continued to walk, the minuscule boy rose with his flesh, stuck firmly to his fat by the thick coating of salty sweat and grime. Frank was able to breathe one lungful of the putrid air around his sole before he was once again thrown towards the ground and pulverised by Paul’s weight.

 

 

Chapter 6 by Notkent

“YOU GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL,” Paul’s voice resounded. Frank could only just hear as he remained trapped underneath the giant’s foot. Mercifully, the pressure was minimal on his tiny body as Paul lounged on the sofa, the TV switched on to a sports channel. 


 


“OH MY GOD, IT CAME!” Jennifer’s voice replied, followed by excited pounding of heavy feet on the carpet, “DID YOU OPEN IT?”


 


“NO,” Paul replied.


 


“OH YOU LEFT IT SIDEWAYS,” Jennifer complained, “AND IT FELL OUT.”


 


“WHAT EVEN WAS IT,” Paul asked, not too interested.


 


“WELL … DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE THERAPIST SIAD ABOUT YOUR … CONTROL ISSUES?”


 


“THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID,” Paul replied indignantly, “HE SAID I STRUGGLED BECAUSE YOU’RE TOO FAT FOR ME TO THROW AROUND.”


 


Frank felt a pang of anger at the man who was brutally shaming his mother for his own impotence, but he could do little to him as a spec under his foot.


 


“WHATEVER, I HAD AN IDEA. WHAT IF WE BROUGHT SOMEONE IN THAT YOU COULD THROW AROUND,” Jennifer continued.


 


“A THREESOME?” Paul tried, “BUT YOU SAID NO OTHER GIRLS. AND I’M NOT SHARING YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY."


 


“WHAT IF THE GUY WAS AN INCH TALL?” Jennifer suggested.


 


“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Paul demanded.


 


“WHAT IF YOU COULD DOMINATE A TINY GUY WHILE YOU FUCKED ME? WOULDN’T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL IN CONTROL?”


 


“I GUESS …” Paul replied, unsure.


 


“THEN HELP ME FIND HIM, HE MUST HAVE FALLEN OUT OF THE BOX, CHECK THE FLOOR,” Jennifer said. 


 


Frank heard his other getting onto all fours, but Paul remained seated. Frank waited for a few minutes as Jennifer continued to search, with little help.


 


“OH, I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA, I’LL JUST GROW HIM A LITTLE SO WE CAN FIND HIM,” she suggested, and Frank was overjoyed. If she made him big enough, he could get her attention. This was incredible. He couldn’t believe his luck, despite having to suffer under Paul’s smelly foot for a bit, he was going to be saved. Surely his mother wouldn’t kick him out at this size. He was going to be saved. A brand smile crept over his face as he felt his body tingle and the familiar nausea rise in his stomach.


 


“WAIT STOP, THERE’S SOMETHING MOVING ON MY FOOT.”


 


Frank had only grown to about one cm in size when he was lifted into the air. The tingling and nausea stopped and so did his growth. He opened his eyes and was looking directly at his mother. Her wide eyes fixing on him and her lips parting slightly. She had found him.


 


“Mom I …” Frank’s words were cut short as her fingers materialised around him and plucked him off of Paul’s sole.


 


“SEE, DON’T YOU WANT TO DOMINATE THIS GUY FOR ME?” Jennifer said seductively.


 


She lifted him higher and higher into the air and held him almost directly in front of Paul’s face, hanging above his immense, bare beer belly. What was she doing, hadn’t she seen him? Hadn’t she recognised her son?


 


“WHAT THE …” he boomed. Frank was starting to get worried as his mother wasn’t jokingly pulling him back to her side. Was she serious? His worries were brought to a climax as she spoke again.


 


“DON'T YOU WANT TO DROWN THIS PIECE OF SHIT IN YOU CUM?”


 


Who was this woman? Frank barely recognised his mother as she caught Paul’s attention. 


 


“LET ME GET YOU STARTED,” she said.


 


Paul didn’t seem too sure as Jennifer dropped her tiny son onto his lap. Frank landed hard on the chubby man’s short’s covered crotch. As soon as he landed, he felt a change in the consistency of the mass he was lying on. Despite not having fantasied about it before, Paul felt himself getting hard as the puny creature struggled to get to his feet on his junk. He stared at him, barely visible beyond his huge belly, but each little panicked motion the Frank made seemed to get him a little more excited. Frank was finding it difficult to get his balance on the rapidly hardening surface, the heat already rising from the aroused giant. He barely noticed a shadow falling across him as he tried to her away from the incomprehensible mountain of his abdominal fat. 


 


Both men had been too preoccupied to notice Jennifer returning from her quick change. The giantess had stripped off her skirt and swayed over to her boyfriend in pair of lacy mauve panties and her shirt. As Paul watched in amazement and intrigue, she turned her back to him and slammed her ass down on his lap, the gargantuan mass of fatty booty swallowing up the tiny man and smothering him against Paul’s crotch. The giant grunted in pleasure as her soft ass rubbed against his penis, smearing the little man against him. Frank was too shocked to understand what was happening, his mother’s massive butt crushing him and steamrolling him against this man’s dick. He was powerless as her immense legs thrust and ground her glutes against him.


 


“SEE? YOU’RE ALREADY HARDER THAN YOU;VE BEEN IN WEEKS,” Jennifer said, “SO HARD …”


 


She was right. The tow fo them had been having trouble, but now Paul was a different man. The feeling of having a hard one alone was enough to fill him with pride and lust, but the thought of how powerless the pathetic little man was on his dick made him even hornier. Weeks of pent up lust was roaring to get out. He leaned back placed a hand on Jennifer’s ass, guiding her as she ground her butt into him, smothering her son in the process.


 


With each twist and grind, Frank was being subject to the most severe pain he had ever endured, the cursing, hot weight on his mother’s ass was almost too much to bear, and indeed would have been were it not for the perverted technology keeping him alive. He remained pinned to the ever hardening form of Paul’s penis under his shorts, but each movement caused Jennifer’s panties to ride up her ass, the drenched cotton receding to make way for her equally moist  buttcheeks.


 


Jennifer stood up, giving her ass an almighty shake that sent rippled all the way across her flabby body, but unintentionally had picked Frank up. Paul’s smirk grew as he saw the helpless form of the little man stuck to Jennifer’s fat left ass cheek. He slapped her ass, which trembled like jelly, but the little man remained firmly stuck to her. 


 


“HE'S STILL ON YOUR ASS,” Paul boomed, deafening Frank’s little ears, held his body still immersed in the ass. 


 


“GOOD, THEN YOU DON;T HAVE TO CARRY HIM,” he heard Jennifer reply. Frank could just about make out the enormous bulge of Paul’s dick underneath his shorts, but the ghastly sight was whipped away from him as Jennifer turned. She bent down and pulled Paul to his feet, beckoning him to the bedroom. Frank felt each step as the force travelled up Jennifer’s humungous legs and spread like waves across her butt. He could see that they were leaving the living room, and deep down, he knew where they were going. Despite the view largely obstructed by the protuberance of her other cheek, Frank could make out the wardrobe and carpet of his mother’s bedroom. Everything came flooding back at once; every memory of his mom and her disgusting boyfriend. It all made him want to vomit. How could they be doing this to him? How could she willingly have ordered him like a toy? Whist still disgusted by the whole thing, Frank couldn’t help but notice that his own member had gone rock solid. The tiny pin of a penis was beyond aroused; it was throbbing in anticipation. 


 


Jennifer pushed Pail onto the bed, his weight going down on the cheap frame with a groan. She then proceeded to pull down his shorts. Frank felt his mother squat down, then get onto her knees. Still stuck on her ass, he felt her lean forwards, sticking her butt out and spreading her cheeks wide. He couldn’t see Paul as she started sucking him penis, but her felt each motion as his mother rocked up and down, back and forth, gagging. The low moans of Paul’s pleasure vibrated around the room, filling Frank was a sick terror at the size fo the beast making the sounds. 


 


“FUCK, I’M READY,” Paul’ thundered, and the rocking stopped. Frank felt Jennifer stand up, and in doing so, press her ass cheeks together. The enormous mounds came together like the walls of a cannon and Frank screamed as they collided. His body was pressed into them, completely swallowed up by the moist, meaty walls, trapping him in their soft, warm embrace. He felt Jennifer squeeze the muscles and his body in turn. Tears were streaming from his eyes as the pain intensified and shame rose up within him. Then just as suddenly, the squeezing stopped and her fat ass fell limp. Frank sucked in a lungful of the stale, humid air that leaked of Jennifer’s asshole; as fresh as he could pray for. Her gigantic fingers reached for his tiny body, peeling him off of her butt like a spec of dust. He was rocketed through the air too fast for him to see where he was going, until he was dropped onto a pulsating surface. 


 


Once he was balanced enough to push his face off the surface, he looked up. Traveling along the thick shaft, Frank’s eyes reached a dense forrest of dark brown curls. The tops of these were covered by an impossibly wide, irrationally rotund belly. Paul’s penis was above average in size, but was dwarfed by the rest of his gargantuan figure. The member seemed strange, and Frank realised that he was in fact lying on a condom. the pale green plastic that mercifully separated his body from Pail’s sex was all too thin. He looked up to see his gaze fixed firmly behind the tiny boy. Suddenly tensing, Frank risked looking behind him. He had definitely shrunk while plastered on his mom's ass. 


 


Jennifer’s pussy rose above him, only millimetres from the enormous head of Pail’s dick. The vaginal lips rose like two towers guarding the entrance to hell. The messy, pink folds of skin between them led progressively down a wide tunnel that was lined up with the condom. Her own untrimmed pubic hair was like a fire above her pussy, the flames trickling down the sides of her clit. Her own belly formed a canopy above her pussy.


 


Everything seemed to slow down as Jennifer’s body bent forward and thrust towards Paul’s. Frank saw the muscles in her legs tense as her hips rose then shot towards him. He tried to move, to turn, but he was too slow. A great shock went through Paul’s penis as it made contact with Jennifer’s labia. The immense cave of sweltering flesh come towards the tiny boy like the mouth of some Godzilla-like monster.It devoured the head and shaft of Paul’s penis as it closed in on Frank. HIs scream was lost like a drop in the ocean of the moan that came from deep within Jennifer as her pussy swallowed her son and steam rolled past, taking the full length of Paul’s dick inside her. 


 


Frank was smothered between the powerful muscles of his mother’s vagina and the rock solid penis of her partner. His body was plastered awkwardly against the condom, his arms and legs bending at unnatural angles and almost snapping. As Jennifer pulled back, he felt his body being dragged along the condom by her hot, wet insides, the friction burning his back. Then the next thrust pushed him further inside her, her moans vibrating through her body and filling the cavern of her pussy for her son to hear. `his eyes were closed tight, tears burning as they left him, only to mix in with his mother’s vaginal juices. 


 


Frank fought uselessly for control as his body was thrust in and out of his mother’s pussy by the gargantuan phallic member, over and over again. Paul’s pleasure only grew as the tiny man was forced to ride his dick as he fucked his girlfriend. The whole situations like a shot of pure ecstasy and within a few more seconds, the obese man came hard with a broken, shuddering moan. 


 


Frank felt one last thrust push him deep into Jennifer before the condom ballooned with cum.  By some luck he hadn’t ended up on the tip of the penis and merely felt the plastic throb with Paul’s penis as he came, fully enjoying his achievement before finally withdrawing from inside Jennifer. 


 


“THAT WAS AMAZING,”  Paul said as he sat down, the tiny man still on his dick. Frank sobbed quietly on the sticky plastic as the giant’s hand descended on the condom and pulled it off. The plastic rolled, trapping his body inside ad Paul carelessly dropped the condom, with him inside. The plastic fell to the ground with a squish as the cum-filled tube splattered on the carpet. 


 


Í NEED A BEER,” the giant said, standing up, towering over the tiny pool of his semen with the little man inside. Frank looked up and could just make out Paul’s hairy ass crack in the heavens before the man stepped forwards and left the bedroom. Jennifer stayed in the bed for sometime, and the shrunken boy wondered what she was doing. After a few minutes, the bed frame started to shake and there was a soft moan from above. Frank felt sick as he realised that not only had he just been fucked into his mothers, but he had also been int the room as she masturbated and came. 


 


He only wallowed in the shame for a moment longer before the giantess’s leg swung over the edge of the bed. Frank didn’t even raise his hands to defend himself as the foot fell on him. Crushing his bodying the condom with a squelch.


 


“OOPS, THAT’S GROSS. I WONDER IF I CAN GET A REFUND IF I RETURN YOU THE SAME DAY,” Jennifer said, reaching down for the puny man trapped in her boyfriend’s sullied condom, not realising the horror she had just put her son through. 

Chapter 7 by Notkent

Frank lay in the box, still coated in the now sticky juices of his mom and her boyfriend. She hadn’t so much as checked to see if he was okay before tossing him into the cardboard box and placing him by the front door. The tiny boy was left at about 5mm in height by his mother, and he knew that there was nothing he could do but wait. A myriad of emotions were inundating his mind as he shakily tried to process what had just happened. 


 


She hadn’t known. Did that make it okay? But he had known. He had known and not been able to stop it. Frank had never been too close with his mother, but that was only because they had had boundaries, all of which were out the window now. He had been inside her. HIs little brain was screaming at him, shame spreading across his face in a wave of bright red blush. But he hadn’t been all together against it. He recalled the pleasure, the pure bliss of being rammed into Jennifer’s pussy by Paul’s enormous dick. He recalled cumming inside her, his minuscule drop of sperm probably lost in some tiny crevice in her divinely colossal vagina. The thought of how insignificant he was to her was soul crushing yet … strangely exciting. While he would never admit it in so many words, Frank had really enjoyed himself. But that was the problem; he didn’t like what this job was turning him into. A pervert. But was it so wrong?


 


He was still fighting his own libido when he was picked up and taken back to the main office. There, he went through the same routine of being quickly washed by the receptionist, who also grew him to about 3-inches.


 


“Hey, can I ask you question?” Frank tried, looking up at the goddess from his place on her palm.


 


“Um, yeah, shoot,” she replied.


 


“Do people retire from this job? Like, what happens when I get old?” he asked, to which she chuckled.


 


“I wouldn’t worry too much, you’d be surprised by what some sadistic little bastards fantasise about doing to their elderly parents. You’ll be the next best thing,” she answered.


 


“I just don’t like what I’m becoming. I shouldn’t be enjoying this right?” Frank asked.


 


“Why not?” she shrugged, “There's not really much else you can do I suppose.”


 


She left him among the other tinies with those harrowing words of hopelessness, but his spirit had been crushed before she had had the chance. Frank sat down and gazed over the edge of the table, wondering whether there was any point in going on. But even those thoughts came with the nauseating realisation that there wasn’t anything he could do about it. His tiny, indestructible form as a prison in and of itself. 


 


The next day he didn’t get hired, and he had no idea what day it was either. It was funny how quickly things like months and weeks and dates all became irrelevant when you had no more control over one day than the last. Frank had withdrawn deep within himself when he finally got another hire.


 


“… so we’ve put in instructions about how to clean you,” the receptionist said, snapping Frank out of his daydreams. 


 


“What? Why?” he asked, confused.


 


“Try to pay attention,” she growled, cross with having to repeat herself, “This is a weekend hire, so you won’t come back here until Monday.”


 


He didn’t care. After what had happened with his mother, Frank didn’t care about much at all. He nodded and then sat complacently in his box to be delivered. It was early, or so Frank guessed by the streaks of sunlight that entered through his air holes. The box was delivered to a flat or somewhere indoors and the delivery man left with a knock on the door. He felt the thundering vibrations of the earth as someone came to the door and swung it open with a loud creak. A familiar creak. The box was picked up and then after a pause, taken inside.


 


After a moment he was taken to a dark room and then finally the box opened. Frank’s heart dropped as Paul’s massive chubby face greeted him. The boy was significantly larger now and as the man reached inside for him, he stopped, his fingers recoiling. Frank prepared for the worst thing imaginable, steel gin his mind and getting ready to be abused again.


 


“THAT CAN’T BE YOU.”


 


Frank opened his tightly shut eyes and looked up at a face of recognition. Never in a million years would he have guessed that Paul would be the one to find him. He waited, not wanting to become too hopeful too quickly, as Paul’s eyes scanned over his naked boy, then came to rest on his face. 


 


“I ASKED FOR THE SAME ONE AS LAST TIME …” Paul trailed off, frowning. Frank didn’t speck. “YOU ENJOYED IT DIDN’T YOU? YOU LITTLE PERVERT,” the giant roared with laughter.


 


“No!” Frank squeaked, causing Paul to laugh even harder, “I just couldn’t do anything. But you can help me now.”


 


“YEAH RIGHT!” Paul was crying, “JUST AS SOON AS I’M DONE WITH YOUR … SERVICES.” 


 


The ominous threat fell on Frank’s tiny shoulders and he started shaking, “Mom, will never let you.” 


 


“SHE WON’T HAVE TO KNOW,” Paul replied, tossing him roughly onto a bed and pressing a button on the remote with his fat thumb. Frank instantly started to shrink, lying on his back amid the soft dunes of the bed sheets. He waited, still quaking in terror as the gargantuan man seemed to grow before him. Paul was wearing only boxers and t-shirt, and even in the dim light Frank could clearly make out the growing bulge of his crotch shooting up above him. His pale thighs expanded as if coming closer to him, but in truth it was just a side effect of the tiny boy diminishing further to rest at a height of 2mm, barely a spec on the bed. 


 


“NOW, WE’RE TAKING YOU ON A LITTLE TRIP, AND YOU’RE GONNA ENJOY IT,” Paul whispered down to the spec of his girlfriend’s son, “AND I’VE GOT A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU. HOPE YOU’RE TOUGHER THAN YOU WERE AS A PERSON.”


 


He reached towards him, causing Frank to shield his eyes, but the pulp of Paul’s enormous index finger was easily the size of a house, and there was no escaping it. The finger landed on him and pressed him down into the sheets, his little body screaming as the immense pressure exerted on him by his finger pushed him into the giant’s skin. When the pressure withdrew, Frank came off the bed, stuck to his finger like a bit of dust.


 


He was swung around and then moved but with his little face buried in the giant’s skin, he had no idea where he was going. Then all at once he was falling, flicked from his index finger by his thumb. Frank screamed as he fell what seemed like miles, his surroundings too suddenly bright for him to understand where he was. Everything was unimaginably bigger; his little brain failed to comprehend how far away everything was. He landed hard on an angled surface, his shoulder popping as he did. He screamed in agony, realising that Frank must have changed his settings; he could really get hurt. He rolled down the decline in agony, his left arm limp as it hung out of its socket. When he finally stopped, Frank was sobbing at the hopelessness of his situation. He struggled to push himself up into a sitting position, but his left arm was far too painful. He realised that he could still see, which made him worry that he was on the floor. Paul’s immense body towered over him, and Frank instantly worried that he was going to step on him. 


 


With a sharp, searing pain, he felt his shoulder pop back and he wailed, his face a mess of snot and tears. Paul had set the remote such that he would sustain injuries, but then heal back. Frank thought back to the tiny man that had been used for demonstration on his first day and this only fuelled his despair; he was going to really suffer, and he couldn’t even hope for a quick end. He remained on his side, just as he had landed, his body convulsing with each sob.


 


Paul looked down at the little creature and could barely see him, but still smiled, because ehe knew where he had put him. With a satisfied smirk, he walked off, shaking Frank’s world enough to pull him out of his bubble of self-pity. When the shaking finally stopped, the tiny boy tried his arm; it was working. He sat up and looked around. He was definitely in the enormous entrance of the flat ,but what was he on. The surface he was on stretched out for hundreds of yards, a sea of darkened pink. The field seemed to contain a large hill, that he couldn’t see over, but upon looking around, he realised that it was in fact the wall of a pit, which he was right in the centre of. Looking behind him, Frank saw a giant tower, rising about four times his height, and a similar colour to the ground. It was met at the top by two wide, flat roads that seemed to come from far away on either side. 


 


His mind was too muddled to piece together the information, but the smell around him gave him a bad feeling. The odd mix of rubber and sweat was concerning to say the least. Slowly, he started to get up.


 


“THEY’RE BY THE DOOR,” came Paul’s voice from far away. Almost immediately, the ground started to shake. The quakes were of a low amplitude at first, but they became stronger and stronger until they were powerful enough to throw Frank off of his feet. He landed on his backside, looking down the long pink object he was on towards the side of the flat. A colossal leg materialised from around a corner, the flabby foot attached falling hard on the floor. With the next stride, Jennifer entered the room.


 


He had already seen his mother from a tiny stature, but at 2mm, it was totally different. The bare thighs that had been as wide as a mountain range, were now easily thrice that, her skin jiggling like an ocean of flab. Each groove of cellulite was like a ravine deep enough to fit him inside, but these were far too far away for Frank to appreciate. A pair of ill-sized denim shorts with tattered edges struggled to cover the tops of her thighs and her waist, the fabric pulled tight against her divine crotch, several dozen miles in the air. Her belly was incomprehensible to her tiny son, an eternally vast sea of fat that hung through her blue tank top. Looking at her belly button, it filled his entire line of sight, despite how far away she was. Above this, her breasts hung down like small planets, each one weighing thousands if not millions of times Frank’s weight, supported by an outgrown bra under the top. Her titanic face was pointed directly at him, and her eyes fixed. But she hadn’t seen him, he knew as much given his size. Yet she walked towards him.


 


Her bare feet slapped the floor as each earth shaking step brought her towards him. Frank backed up on his elbows as best as he could, but he knew that he wouldn’t get away from her. She stopped a few inches from him, giving her tiny son a horrifying view straight up her obese body. He could only see up to her torso as the colossal belly and gargantuan tits hid her face, hanging over him like an avalanche waiting to fall upon him. She raised her foot.


 


The movement was so sudden; Frank couldn’t understand how such a huge mass could move so rapidly, but as his puny eyes watched, the vast sole of his mother’s foot rose from beyond the edge of the pink surface and shot above him, blocking out the sky (or ceiling, which was equally high). Frank could make out every little dimple, every bit of dirt and globule of sweat and grime on the underside of her foot. The tiny muscles that flexed and relaxed as her foot song over him are like waves on the sea of her flesh, the minuscule and otherwise unnoticeable sight was mesmerising; Frank sat frozen in the wake of its majesty. 


 


Then just as quickly as it had risen, the foot fell, swiping forward in a curving motion as if she was going to kick the tiny man. As he watched, terrified, the giantess’s toes swept over the surface of his little island, rushing just above it and rapidly towards him. They passed over him like a tidal wave of fatty skin, casting him in almost total darkness. Her huge big toe just passed him and Frank truly appreciated how small he was, watching the building sized digit rush by on one side of the pink column and the other toes on the other. Jennifer’s sole now descended towards Frank, who instinctively raised his hands to try to defend himself. The ball of her foot met his microscopic hands and felt no resistance, Frank straightened them and instantly regretted it; he screamed for a microsecond as they snapped under the unrelenting weight of his mother’s foot. The rest of his body quickly followed, engulfed in the hard skin of her foot. Once her skin made contact with the pink rubber, Frank prayed that it was over, that his squeezed body was safe. He was struggling to breathe in the embrace of the boiling, sweaty flesh.


 


Jennifer lifted her other foot to put on the matching slipper, resting all of her weight on the first. Frank’s body splattered, squished to a thick slime by Jennifer’s planetary mass, his guts and blood mixing in with her sweat and toe-jam. Bizarrely, he was still conscious, although he wished he wasn’t. Just like his employees had demonstrated, He could feel every bit of pain that came with being obliterated by an unfairly immense weight, but he was still alive. HIs mind was burning in agony as every possible pain receptor was firing at once, despite his brain being noting more than mush in the remains of the skull that Jennifer had popped with the ease of popping a bubble. He could smell and even taste the fetid soles of the giantess’s sole, unable to move or dd anything but experience every sensation. The pain worsened as Jennifer started to walk, her heavy steps grinding Frank’s remains into the rubber, noting more than a spot of blood beneath her. She grabbed some keys and then she and Paul left the flat, her tiny son being crushed again and gain as she walked, his body being diluted each second by her sweat. 

Chapter 8 by Notkent

 

Jennifer and Paul left their flat and walked a few yards down the street to Paul’s car. Getting inside, he started the vehicle and they set off. Jennifer pressed the A/C button, before remembering that it was broken, she inched open the passenger-side window as the sweltering inside of the car became unbearable; they drove off into the mid-morning sun.

 

 

 

Jennifer slipped off her slippers and crossed her feet, elevating Frank’s remains from the dirty carpeting of the car. The insignificant stain on the ball of her foot shifted and conformed as she curled her toes and stretched her foot. Frank felt the indescribable sensation of his body slipping into the minute crevices of his mother’s foot, all the while cooking from the heat radiating off her. A few minutes into the drive however, he felt a tingling as his body started to re-assemble itself. Had anyone seen it, they would have sworn it was magic, or alien; the mush under Jennifer’s foot began to clump together and fizzle. A leg emerged from the goop as it solidified and then another, followed by his body, then head, and finally his arms. As soon as it was complete, Frank gasped, sucking in as much air as he could to fill his newly created lungs. His heart was racing and his body ached all over, but he was alive. 

 

 

 

Still stuck to the sole of Jennifer’s enormous foot, Frank tried to calm his breathing as the car continued to drive. He couldn’t even being to reconcile the agony he had just endured, but his mind was already working of an escape. He craned his neck, separating his head from the embrace of the flesh with a peeling sound. He looked down at the 100-story drop to the ground. He could make out slipper, but he visibly shuddered as he thought about getting trapped on it again. He had to get onto the carpet. Yes. There he could hide amongst the fibres until he could figure out what to do. 

 

 

 

He tried to move all at once but the thick coating of sweat and grime under Jennifer’s foot had a firm hold on him. Instead, he put all of his efforts into unsticking his right arm, tugging at the limb with all his might until it finally came free. His celebration was short lived. Jennifer must have barely felt the minuscule movement, but subconsciously she flexed her foot. Frank felt the colossal muscles behind him contract and with an agonising snap, bent him in two within a roll of fat. His spine snapped and his legs went numb instantly. He screamed, his voice barely louder than the sound of a paper falling to the ground, it was drowned out by the engine of Paul’s car. As Jennifer’s foot relaxed, his broken body hung limp against her skin. On the bright side, his right arm was still free. 

 

 

 

Frank had to wait for his spine to heal up, each agonising moment aware that Jennifer could put down her foot, and end any chance he had of escaping. After another minute glued to the ever more sweaty sole, he started to feel his legs again. With a burst of hope-driven energy, he redoubled his efforts, releasing his other arm, then one leg, then his torso. Despite weighing almost nothing, his body slumped forwards as it came free of his mother’s grimy foot. He felt his last trapped limb begin to peel away as well, but then the mountain of her foot started to move. Frank’s eyes widened as he saw the top of the other foot racing towards him. With a desperate tug, he managed to free his leg, and then started to fall. His arms covered his face as he plummeted down towards the carpet. He saw her other foot R2FXpnK0 a hair’s breadth from him before colliding with the sole where he had moments ago been stuck. The two moist, meaty appendages pressed together and rubbed, with enough force to smear him across them once more; Jennifer quelled an itch on the ball of her foot. 

 

 

 

Frank hit the carpet after what felt like a minute of falling, the tough plastic fibres mercifully failing to pierce his body, their tips worn with time. They still slashed his body, and when he was able to stand, he was covered in thick, linear bruises and gashes. His body stung, but seemed more or less in tact. He noted that he was very close to his mom’s massive slippers and wanted to get as far from these as possible. He was about to start on his journey across the dirty floor mat when the car turned. He hadn’t really appreciated the force of the vehicle until then, but the simple manoeuvre lifted his body off the ground and tossed him violently against the pink rubber of his mother’s slipper. The air was knocked out of his lungs and Frank was gasping as his body crumpled onto the ground. He was breathing hard, trying to suck oxygen back into him; he looked up and started shaking as he saw the monstrous feet that had tortured him, hanging like pale clouds over him. Putting aside any other thought, he shot forwards and started running from his mother, running for his life. 

 

 

 

“I CAN’T WAIT TO GET THERE, I NEEDED A BREAK,”  Jennifer said.

 

 

 

“YOUR BOSS?” Paul tried.

 

 

 

“NO JUST THIS HEAT! IT’S LIKE A SAUNA AT MY DESK I SWEAR,” Jennifer replied.

 

 

 

Paul nodded as his eyes remained on the road. They were just passing a sign for an exit, still about an hour from their own. He shifted in his seat and something caught his eye. Inadvertently, the large man has sat on the remote he had been hiding from Jennifer and the actions were instantaneous. Frank felt himself growing as he continued to run from the giantess’s slipper. Unfortunately for him, Paul caught his minute movement in the periphery of his vision and started to panic. He tried shifting around in his seat, but the tiny boy was growing. Glancing back at the road, he saw an exit and took it. The car swerved violently as he entered the curving exit ramp too fast and almost skidded around the turn. Frank’s body was thrown forwards as the car rapidly decelerated. He hit the front of the passenger-side foot space and felt his ribs give way as the impact burst his chest open. He lay there bleeding his lungs inflating out of his body as Paul pulled up to a gas station.

 

 

 

“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?” Jennifer demanded.

 

“I UH, HAVE TO PEE, DO YOU?” Paul scrambled.

 

 

 

“I GUESS I COULD,” Jennifer shrugged, fumbling with her feet for her slippers. Frank coughed up blood and stared his horror as the hellish beasts of his mothers feet ground the carpet, her colossal toes crushing the fibres until she managed to slip on her slippers. The two giants opened their doors together and exited the car. As they shut and the voices faded Frank remained in a heap, waiting in agony for his body to heal. The car was starting to heat up further in the sunny parking lot, but Frank was almost able to move again. He would try to get under the passenger seat, there he could hide until he could figure out what to do next.

 

 

 

Just then the passenger side door swung open. Frank swore and prepared to run as soon as his mother was sitting, but instead of her thick legs, Paul’s massive face came into view. His beady eyes scanned the darkness for a second before adjusting and fixing on him. 

 

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET FREE, BUT YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SPOIL MY SURPRISE!” the giant glowered, swiping for the tiny boy. HIs chubby fingers wrapped around Frank’s body and plucked him off the ground. Holding him in his palm, Paul shook his head.

 

 

 

“YOU’RE STILL SMALL, BUT JEN MIGHT RECOGNISE YOU,” he said, pressing a button on the remote with this other hand. Frank was lost what little height he had gained from the accidental growth, ending up smaller than he had been before. Paul tilted his palm and 1mm tall human tumbled down the length of his finger. Deftly pressing a button to make him invulnerable, he snapped closed his thumb and index finger, trapping him between his finger pulps. Frank could feel the rough creases in the giant’s skin like rails, such was the size he had been reduced to.

 

 

 

“I’M READY,” boomed his mothers voice, deafening his tiny ears like never before. In his surprise, Paul released his grasp on Frank, letting the tiny boy fall as he turned to get his girlfriend back in the car without raising suspicion. Frank felt like he was parachuting, except he didn’t have a chute. The inside of the car had grown to be larger than any single space he had ever seen, and the seat coming up quickly towards him was more vast than any landscape he had ever seen on a plane. He hit the old leather with a gut-wrenching crunch, but thanks to Paul, he didn’t splatter, but he certainly felt the pain. As he groaned too quietly to be heard, he started to think that maybe he would get used to the unimaginable pain he was being made to feel; he doubted it. He had stopped paying attention to the giants’ conversation, but when it ceased, he became concerned. Pushing his head off the surface, he turned to look out of the open door, and caught sight of his mother. 

 

 

 

He could barely make her out anymore as anything more than a mass of something; she didn’t fit in his line of sight. AS Paul went around the car, she got in, ready to get moving. All Frank saw was her titanic, denim-clad ass turn towards him. As she bent down into the car, the unimaginably huge mounds flared out, seeming to expand and fill the entire sky. As she let her legs go loose and fell into the seat, Frank felt like the sky was falling. He cowered, covering his head because he simply didn’t know what else to do, as his mom’s massive butt crashed into the seat, her weight compressing the leather into a crater, like a meteor. 

 

 

 

Once the two were comfortable, Paul started the car and they were on their way. 

 

 

 

Frank raised his head, stunned that he hadn’t been crushed under Jennifer’s colossal weight. He looked up and stared directly at the stitching that stood between him and his mother’s crotch. The sheer face of her denim-shorts rose miles into the sky creating an end to the canyon between her thighs. The narrow stretch of land ran the length of Jennifer’s meaty upper legs, each side threatening to push out and meet the other, smothering anything in between. Frank looked down the length of this crevice towards the edge of the seat, but he knew that it was a bad idea to try to jump form such a height. He was never going to get anywhere by hiding. It dawned on him then that he only really had one way out: he had to get his mom’s attention. 

 

 

 

That would by no means be easy, but it ruled out running away as a plan of action. Anyway, at his size, the only way his mom would hear him, was if he was literally in her ear. That meant that he was going to have to climb. Standing up, he gauged his options. Frank wasn’t the most athletic boy, nor was he particularly fond of heights, but in such a situation, he knew he had to do it. He walked along the length of Jennifer’s heavily sweat-coated thighs towards her crotch. He figured that her jeans would be the easiest and safest thing to climb. 

 

 

 

Once he got close, he realised that he couldn’t actually reach them. He looked ahead at the way the material curved beneath his gigantic mom’s protruding crotch. He took a deep breath and walked forwards, letting Jennifer’s enormous pussy hang over him. In the darkness he didn’t know how far he had gone before he was able to reach up and grab hold of the fabric. He tried to pull himself up to it, but with the need to hang his body underneath the surface, he just wasn’t strong enough. Frank tried desperately to haul his body up, but then lost his grip. He swore as his body tumbled onto the seat. He was going to have to figure out another way. 

 

 

 

Before he could think of one though, the car began to slow down, coming off the highway. Frank became intrigued to find out where they were going, but he had no way of seeing out of the vehicle, least of all within the sombre canyon between his mother’s legs. 

 

Without warning, the car stopped, and Frank was thrown forwards. He skidded across the seat for what seemed like a few yards before coming to stop; they had arrived. But where were they? The tiny boy didn’t get a chance to think of an answer. Jennifer’s door opened and the large lady made to get out. Her right leg moved out first, openeing Frank’s world up, but just as quickly, the left followed. Still on laying on his side, the minuscule boy watched his mother’s mountain range-like thigh lift off the ground and swing towards him. The massive wall of meat and fat blocked out the sun, totally immersing him in darkness, before dropping down with punishing force. Frank’s body disappeared in the flesh as Jennifer’s thigh collided with the seat, compressing it beneath her weight as she got out of the car. As she and Paul walked away form the car with their bags, the giantess didn’t notice the insignificant speck of her son, glued to her chunky thigh, a few centimetres below her enormous ass, held firmly by her sweaty skin. 

Chapter 9 by Notkent

The titanic couple entered the little resort and collected their keys. The establishment had only a few rooms, and Paul had booked their mid-level suite for the weekend; a late anniversary present. He hauled their bags through their door and tossed them into the small corridor. The inn boasted a spa, but as it turned out, had only a pool and a small sauna. Still, Jennifer was overjoyed at even this small act of romance; she was in a great mood.


 


“THIS IS SO CUTE,” she gushed as she walked over to a chair. Pulling it out, she sat down, smashing Frank between the hard cushion and her thigh.


 


“YOU CAN HIT THE SPA IF YOU WANT?” Paul suggested, shrugging.


 


“I THINK I WILL, BUT FIRST …” Jennifer sprang up with uncharacteristic speed, pushing Paul onto the bed, “A LITTLE THANK YOU FOR MY MAN.” 


 


Landing on his back, Paul’s weight accidentally pressed the remote down again and Jennifer stopped as she felt a tingling on her thigh. Without thinking, she slapped the spot, intending to terminate the cause of her discomfort, but then she felt something growing against her hand. Frank almost blacked out from the force of the slap, his body exploding into a bloody splatter on his mother’s palm, but he continued to expand. As Jennifer drew her hand into sight, she saw the expanding pool and her eyes went wide.


 


“DON’T FREAK OUT, ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE TINY PEOPLE. IT’LL GROW BACK,” Paul promised.


 


He fished in his back pocket for the remote and put a stop to Frank’s growth. Setting him back to shrink.


 


“WELL, LET HIM WATCH THEN,” Jennifer said, seductively, pushing Paul back down and shaking Frank off her hand  and onto the bed. The still broken boy fell right next to the lying giant. He watched through half-formed eyes as his mom all but ripped Frank’s shorts off and tugged down his boxers. As he dropped back down to one millimetre in height, he watched Paul’s enormous cock emerge in Jennifer’s hand. It was growing every second and throbbing as his mom kissed it and then ran her tongue down its length. He felt sick as he watched the passionate display, but just as the penis reached its zenith, Jennifer’s colossal hand swung over him. 


 


What was happening? Before he could even move, let alone appreciate being fully formed, the hands blindly grabbed him up. He was thrown across the sky and then dropped suddenly … right onto Paul’s throbbing penis. He landed on the tip, easily large enough to be a house, and looked up. He could see down the length of the shaft all the way to the jungle of humid pubic hair beneath a roll of Paul’s belly. Turning around, he saw red. The dark, hot red of his mother’s mouth as it descended upon him. Her teeth were like ivory walls, each one several times his height, and coated in droplets of saliva. The sea of her tongue was flat against the floor of her mouth and her jaw was open wide. His world fell into darkness as the lips passed him and the tip of Paul’s penis disappeared into her mouth. With a wet smack, the lips came together and sealed him in total darkness, his body resting against the slimy cock in Jennifer’s mouth. 


 


The pressure around him suddenly increased, and Frank felt like he was being sucked into a twister. He was scarily close to being sucked from the glans and down into the darkness of his mothers throat. But just as quickly, a powerful, wet beast, rippling with muscle slammed against him and pinned him to Paul. Jennifer’s tongue swept around the head of his penis, coating it in her thick spit as she sucked and started to move her head back and forth. Frank felt the rhythmic motions as his body was swept back and forth by his mom’s tongue and lips, up and down her boyfriend’s cock. The saliva was seeping into every pore, stinging his eyes and blocking his ears, deafening him to the torrent his body was hoping through. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop it from entering his nose and his gasping mouth, drowning him in the viscous secretions. 


 


Then she withdrew, leaving Frank sloppily pasted on Paul’s dick. 


 


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Paul demanded.


 


“GIVING YOU SOMETHING YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED,” came Jennifer’s reply.


 


Frank watched through the slime of her saliva as she dropped her shorts and panties and bent forwards over the chair. Even from such a distance, he was in awe of the enormity of his mom’s ass. The pasty white cheeks spreading apart like the movement of two planets, revealing a darker strip of skin between them. At the base of this strip as the plump, folded lips of her visibly wet pussy. Above it was a darker ring, a pit surrounded by deep wrinkles and spots.


 


“REALLY?” Paul’s booming voice asked, as he stood up, leaving Frank stuck to his erect penis. 


 


“UH-HUH,” Jennifer affirmed, her voice oozing with lust and just the slightest hint of nervousness.


 


Frank shook his head, begging his mother to stop as the giant whose cock he was on, approached her asshole. Frank was glued to the warm, throbbing skin by a thick coating of Jennifer’s saliva and he could clearly see where he was being aimed. He screamed for them to stop, but neither of the otherworldly huge beings could hear his cries. Paul stopped just short of the giantess, his waist level with her hips and his disk pointedly aimed between her enormous cheeks. Jennifer arched her back as much as she could and presented her anus to him, albeit beneath layers of her fatty butt cheeks. 


 


Frank watches as Paul’s colossal arms appeared on either side of him, shooting by as they headed for his mother, crashing into her ass hard en ought for the flesh to ripple. With some force, he separated the thick, blubbery walls and revealed what Frank had been dreading, his mom’s asshole. The infinitely deep pit was several times his height and even from such a distance, he could smell the foul stench emanating from within. He tried desperately to break free, but he didn’t have much time. Paul was already thrusting forwards, his cock passing the wake of Jennifer’s butt cheeks and nearing her back passage with sickening speed. 


 


At the last second, Frank close this eyes, accepting his feet with a high pitched shriek of terror, before he was smashed against his mother’s hole. The force exerted on his body was beyond measure, with Paul pushing hard to get his engorged member to enter the tight, smelly orifice. Frank felt like he was being crushed in a hydraulic press, until just as suddenly, he breached his mother. The pressure was gone, but replaced with a hellish heat and equally distressing smell. The tiny boy had never smelt anything so strongly breaking of shit and he was being pushed further into it. The tunnel of Jennifer’s rear was pitch black, the darkness penetrated only by the stench and the distance gurgling of bowel movement.


 


As Paul withdrew in preparation for his next thrust, Frank’s body vibrated with the deep, rumbling moan that pierced through Jennifer’s body. The thrust rocketed him further into her rectum and then he was pulled back. The process repeated it self over and over again, Frank feeling the quaking of Paul’s pleasure each time, amidst the yelps and moans of his mother. His body was being thrown around so much, he almost didn’t notice when it was thrown off of Paul’s dick. He fell for an instant before hitting the moist, hot wall of the cave. He was instantly aware of being coated in something thick and sticky, and could definitely feel the walls moving. He was about to open his eyes to see if he could see anything when Paul’s cock shot back in. Ignoring his insignificant body, the immense head crushed him beneath as it penetrated further into Jennifer. As it withdrew, Frank wailed as his body was smeared on the side of his mom’s rectum, his body not healing fast enough for him to move before Paul came around again.


 


Somehow he had defended to a worse hell than simply being fucked into his mother, as now he was flattened and crushed by the giant’s penis as well. The rate of his torment increased further and further until finally, The massive penis stopped just shy of him. He chose that moment to spring to his feet, to try to outrun the enormous head, but had somehow managed to time it with Paul’s climax. Still in darkness, Frank was knocked forward onto his face by a bullet of warm, thick fluid. The drop[let was larger than he was and swallowed his entire body as it landed, followed suit by a stream of the enormous man’s cum. 


 


Frank’s scream only severed to fill his mouth with Paul’s hot, sticky semen, choking him as he drowned in the rapidly growing pool of semen in Jennifer’s rectum. After almost a minute of shuddering ecstasy, Paul drew his penis out, leaving Frank’s battered drowned body inside Jennifer. Frank felt the world shift as his mother stood up, panting. Frank felt himself sliding down the length of the tunnel as gravity was flipped and the semen was drawn down. Their voices were muffled but every time Jennifer moved, he felt the walls contact and his world shift. Almost swimming, he tried to  get out of the pool of semen, breaking free then having to claw his mouth free of the sticky goo that suffocated him. Spitting out as much of Paul’s cum as he could, he took a deep breath of the foul air stinking of his mother’s shit. 


 


Still covered in the thick coating of slimy semen and traces of Jennifer’s faeces, Frank began to cry. Paul had control of his size and for all he knew, the sadistic giant planned to leave him inside this giantess’s anus all weekend. He continued to slide down the lumpy walls until the glob of semen reached her tight asshole. After the stretching it had received, the titanic  sphincter was tightly sealed and the infinitesimally small boy had no chance of getting out. He heard rumbling form deep within the cave and he instinctively looked up. He saw nothing in the darkness, but could definitely hear something slithering along the walls, squishing and squelching as it went, pushing along a strong scent of shit as it came. 


 


Within ten minutes, the massive randula.karunajeewa of shit that Frank had heard was upon him. He first felt it by reaching up, his fingers digging into the solid, heavy mass, and coming back covered in the pasty matter. Within another minute, the shit had descending onto him, forcing him to lay down to try to avoid it. Trapped between the slowly falling mass and Jennifer’s unyielding anus, Frank took a deep breath before he was crushed between them, his body sinking into the piece of shit as it was compacted against her sphincter, swallowed up by the faeces.   

End Notes:

The End ... (for now?)

 

Hope you've enjoyed the story, the idea for which came from my patron. There's room for a sequel to this story so stay tuned if you enjoyed it and I left you wanting more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8427