The MILF Next Door by Jacksmith
Summary:

A hormonal young man lusts after his buxom next-door neighbor, his mother's best friend, who decides to indulge his crush to her well-endowed advantage.

Done as a commission.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Jacksmith Commission Stories
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 7227 Read: 66753 Published: June 24 2019 Updated: August 20 2019
Story Notes:

This story was done as a commission.

As you can probably guess from the tags, this one is for the boob-men (and women) in the audience.

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

Karen Delmonte settled her juicy thighs down against the slats of the poolside recliner and crossed her bare legs at the end, letting the warm summer breeze dance across her whole body, from between her toes to the strands of her long bombshell-blonde hair. The rubber stripes of the seat buckled slightly under the roomy mass of her pearly-white ass cheeks, tight and rounded despite their jiggly volume.

            Getting cozy now, Karen chuckled to herself and casually ran a fingertip over the high curves of the twin hills that formed her enormous buxom tits, for the time being contained in a red-and-white polka dotted retro-chic swimsuit top, matched by the corresponding bottoms wrapped taut around her ample caboose. Like her pale butt, her girls were firm yet wobbly, and dotted with numerous freckles that hinted at her mature age but also, Karen felt, acted as beauty marks upon her gifted cleavage. Her hand traveled from the side of her boob down her abdomen, by no means a washboard but not oversized either, then over the noticeable slope that transformed into her hips. It was just lucky the poolside chair was wide enough to fit her generous broad-set hourglass frame, or the bawdy golden-haired milf might’ve grown uncomfortable during these lazy summer afternoons spent by the water with her best-friend-slash-next-door-neighbor Alison.

            Today the pair were just settling in, each with a mimosa in hand, to chit-chat over the latest reality TV and gossip about slutty neighbors. Though Karen enjoyed spending this time with Alison, she increasingly savored the chance to flaunt herself by the pool thanks to a shift she’d begun seeing in Alison’s son Derrick.

            The boy, now eighteen, had always been a quiet shy thing, which the conversely boisterous and sociable older woman loved to exploit by teasing and complimenting him, just to see his cheeks burn red. This year in particular, however, Karen noticed Derrick blatantly gazing at her, especially when she was dressed this way, her tits out to play and accented by the polka dots, her eye-catching ass slung in a lawn chair, with the sun and a fashionable gleam of muggy perspiration on her luscious skin. As a woman who’d spent her youth toying with thirsty men like it was a sport, but now having semi-retired from that lifestyle, it was a secret thrill for Karen to display herself and keep Derrick dangled on a metaphoric string, as his obvious lack of romantic or sexual experience had led him to desperate perving on the neighbor.

            Which he just so happened to be doing at this precise moment. Derrick, scrawny and awkward as he was, had no concept of subtlety, and was standing at the porch window, peering between the blinds with a pair of binoculars. Thinking he was concealed by the shade, he studied all of Karen’s luxurious shape, especially those desirable tits. Though he couldn’t hear the conversation between her and his mother Alison, it was always a treat when Karen broke out into lyrical cackles, which was often given her raucous personality, thus causing her breasts to bounce and quake. The sexy middle-aged blonde never once looked directly at him, but kept her attention seemingly squared to her best friend, sipping her drink and occasionally tugging her swimsuit shoulder strap or giving her hair a toss. Had the boy realized that the crafty woman was in fact almost-exclusively focused on the horny teen peeping on her from inside the house, and not only appreciating and deliberating on this fact, but also scheming how to use his interest in a way that both entertained her and taught him a life lesson, Derrick might’ve sprinted to his bedroom and never looked at Karen again. But he didn’t.

            Three mimosas in, the magical milf was feeling adequately bubbly. She lit a long cigarette between her teeth and took slow drags, continuing to converse with Alison, but now cast intermittent glances to the porch window. Worried of being exposed, Derrick backed off and hid his binoculars, just as he received a text from his mother.

            Come outside and say hello to Karen, it read.

            Gulping, the boy waited a moment to open the door so it wasn’t obvious he’d been standing right there. Then he shuffled out, walking around the pool to the opposite side where his mother and the next-door-neighbor awaited. Karen puffed on her cigarette and breathed it out in a dramatic wisp, alternately crossing her legs and smiling in greeting.

            “Well, hello there, Derrick,” she purred.

            “H-Hi, Mrs. Delmonte.”

            “Oh, honey. For the sixteen-thousandth time, I haven’t been a Mrs. since that penny-pinching second husband of mine, and I don’t intend on repeating the mistake anytime soon,” Karen groaned, rolling her eyes, but also sharing a side-giggle and a clinking of glasses with Alison. “You’re to just call me Karen, remember?”

            “Sorry. Um, hi Karen.”

            “Hi, Derrick. Why don’t you take a seat and join us?”

            Nervous, the teen sat on the only remaining pool chair beside Karen.

            “Good boy. Now, would you care for a sip?” she offered, holding out her half-finished mimosa.

            Derrick’s eyes darted between Karen’s serious conviction and his mother’s stern expression. Before he could decide to accept it or not, though, both women burst out laughing, especially the blonde visitor, with piercing peals of lilting sound that echoed through the whole suburb. Still, he couldn’t help sneaking a peek at Karen’s cleavage in motion as her arm reached out to him, then retracted once the jig was up. New freckles seemed to emerge right out of the divot between those meaty globes.

            “Relax, sweetie. I’m only pulling your leg. You know your mother would never let me hear the end of it if I started a nice clean boy like you onto my bad habits. Have you got any bad habits, Derrick?” Karen smoothly continued, taking a slurp from her drink.

            “I, uh, don’t think so. I hope not,” he fumbled. Of course all he could think of was his tendency to “bird-watch” the neighbor ladies, and none more feverishly than Karen herself. It was getting harder and harder to keep his eyes locked to hers, rather than exploring her half-naked body, full and lush and glistening in the summer heat.

            “None? Well, you must be some sort of saint, then,” Karen snickered. Setting her drink down, she held the cigarette by her full pink lips, taking another drag and dabbing the ashes into a tray on the table. Derrick couldn’t help but fixate on the pink lipstick stain smudged in a halo around that paper cigarette, now hovering just a short distance over the fleshy gulch of the woman’s magnificent pair. “A young man like you. Strapping, smart, handsome, cool under pressure, and no bad habits? You must be a real hot ticket for all the girls at school. I’ll bet they just can’t keep their hands off you.”

            Derrick fidgeted. He was basically none of those things, and Karen knew it. Still, despite his clumsiness, the combination of this intoxicating up-close view of her bathing suit bod, plus the woman’s domineering personality just batting at him like a cat with a mouse, and the boy started feeling warm. Tingly, even. This was so not the time, but his biology didn’t know.

            Lost in thought, Derrick was startled abruptly when the straps of his chair snapped in unison, causing him to fall off in surprise. He didn’t notice the motion of Karen’s spellbinding fingertips.

            “Be careful, Derrick,” Alison warned. “Now we’ll have to get that replaced. Another reason why you shouldn’t be tasting adult beverages yet.”

            “S-Sorry. I don’t know how that…”

            “Whoops! Well, that’s a pickle, isn’t it?” Karen laughed. “No more chairs now, hmm? And we were just starting to catch up, too. What a shame.”

            Derrick stood up, preparing to make his quick exit before this got weirder, but suddenly found his wrist captured in Karen’s hand.

            “Leaving so soon? There’s no need to leave on account of cheap building materials. There’s plenty of room in my seat dear, see? Why don’t we just share?”

 

End Notes:

A little buildup before the size-changing. More to come soon.

Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

The boy eyed the pool chair, entirely filled in by Karen’s supple hips and long gams, not to mention the overwhelming aura of her shivering cupped breasts. He couldn’t have squeezed in beside her even if he was anorexic. However, this curiosity was quickly answered when Karen impatiently tugged on the teen’s arm, yanking him down to her level, where he landed unceremoniously across her lap. Another pull from the woman’s fist, an arm wrapped around his back for support, and the boy found himself leaned inescapably against Karen’s busty torso, his thin shorts riding higher up his legs as she expertly adjusted him to her comfort. Despite his lanky frame and post-pubescence, while half-straddling a woman of such model-esque stature and delicious curves, Derrick looked a bit like a child seated on his mother’s lap.

            He squirmed in place, trying and failing to find a position to sit across Karen’s exposed thighs that wouldn’t get him into trouble. After her commentary, not to mention the closest view he’d yet had of her wonderful body, Derrick was horrified to realize he had a developing chub in his shorts, and with the woman’s arms cradling him at his shoulders and across his knees, it was impossible to hide it. All she had to do was look down.

            “Sorry about that, sweetie. You were just taking too long,” Karen shrugged. She took one last puff on her cigarette, then stubbed it out in the tray. When she turned back to Derrick, she exhaled warm smoky air into his face and innocuously nibbled her puffy lower lip. The teen coughed, blinking rapidly, but couldn’t deny he enjoyed even the little details about Karen’s overpowering personality, from her smoke-addled laugh to her alcoholic OJ-scented breath. She seemed to be hugging him tighter to her chest every moment, until her breast was smushing out like bread dough around his arm. A bead of sweat descended Derrick’s temple.

            “Now, where were we again? Oh, yes. You were telling your mother and I about all the girls you have to fight off wherever you go,” Karen tittered. Her hand caressed up from his back to the back of his neck, then with fingers outspread, snaked through his shaggy hair, scrunching and massaging as she went. His Adam’s apple bobbed. “Go on, Derrick. You were saying?”

            “I… I, uh, don’t know if I’m… really, um, f-fighting them off,” he admitted. He’d never felt more simultaneously uneasy and lascivious.

            “No? I find that hard to believe. I’ll bet if you really put in the effort, you’d run into trouble everywhere you went,” Karen teased, winking at him. From the chair beside, Alison watched contentedly, either uncaring or too buzzed from the mimosas she continued to down.

            Derrick could barely manage speech, as too much effort was already going into monitoring Karen’s every sure move. Goose bumps prickled over his body as she rubbed his hair. Instinct told him to force his way up and scurry away before Karen asked any more probing queries or, worse, spied the tent in his shorts. Too paralyzed by pre-emptive endorphins, though, the teen remained still and google-eyed as the woman’s other hand moved from Derrick’s knees to his thighs, and inward. Soon her palm was just an inch from grasping his hard-on through the fabric. Her fingers tapped the area around.

            “E-Effort?” he choked.

            “Yes, of course, dear. Just a few simple skills, and you’d be set. For example. When was the last time you kissed a girl?”

            Swallowing hard, Derrick knew he shouldn’t have been shocked to hear such a personal question, when Karen’s hand was right about to snatch his cock. He breathed heavily, involuntarily, as the woman casually then laid her palm against the obvious landmark in his pants. She didn’t press to the point of discomfort, but nonetheless was very firm, cupping the short-clad tip in her palm and teasing her fingers around the base. With such thin cloth separating them, Derrick had a very distinct impression of her hand’s shape now relaxingly coiled around his member, missing only the soft texture of her bare skin.

            “It’s… been a while. I’m not, um… not really used t-to it…” Derrick mumbled. His eyes darted between his still-comfortable mother and the erotically calculating Karen, who had yet to blink as she stared him down with her crackling green eyes. He was so shocked by all this, the words tumbled out unbidden: “I d-don’t think I’m… v-very good at kissing.”

            “Nonsense. Everyone is good at it. They just need practice. So do you,” Karen affirmed. The woman brushed the teen’s bangs out of his eyes, then returned her hand to the back of his cranium, clutching him ever-closer to her own face. She licked the corners of her mouth. “I think a lesson would do you wonders in that department. Or, let’s just call it a demonstration.”

            “W-Wait, I… I…” he stammered.

            “Don’t be nervous. It’s no big deal, and I guarantee once you get a taste of real kissing, you’ll be locking lips with women all over the place. Now, stop being a big baby, pucker up, and come here.”

            Karen instantly silenced Derrick’s last protests by yanking his head forward hard enough to deliver whiplash, and smashing her plush sticky lips into his. The boy had little time to react, but found himself in the middle of a bizarrely passionate kiss. As advertised, the woman knew what she was doing. At first Karen was gentle and inviting, using just her pursed lips to smooch and smudge. Soon, however, she was wrapping her mouth between his upper and lower lips, suckling and swiping them with her tongue.

            The kiss was sloppy as it was sensory-blasting, polishing Derrick’s mouth in the woman’s liquor-tainted saliva and balmy cigarette-laced breath. Not long after, Karen’s tongue was done merely poking and came out to explore, filling its way inside his mouth. Her slimy red muscle slapped and massaged around Derrick’s, expert in its technique, as her lips continued their sensuous rippling. Too deep now to say he didn’t partially want this, the teen did his best to participate, though it was clear he was more just along for the ride than taking an active role in the make-out. All the while, Karen’s hand never left his shorts-coddled dick, not quite toying with it, but keeping it pinned and caged in her clawed fingers.

            So absorbed in the kiss, Derrick didn’t realize that he was shrinking until a minute in. He’d already lost a full foot, and the process wasn’t stopping. It became clear, though, when he looked up and noticed that Karen was now bowing her head to reach the literally kid-sized kissing partner in her lap. Strangely, his erection didn’t feel much different as it was kept awake with her fist; to Derrick’s puzzlement, he discovered his member hadn’t diminished in proportion to the rest of his body, which for some reason just made him all the hornier. Likely aware of the boy’s revelation, and feeling his lips abandoning hers, Karen forcibly turned his head back and latched on again. He’d now shrunken far enough that she could effectively palm his skull like an oversized softball, and she made use of this strength advantage, embracing Derrick nearer to her tit and imprisoning him back into a gooey, tongue-swelling kiss, until another foot-and-a-half had melted right off his previously five-foot-nine frame.

 

Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

            “W-Wh… What?” Derrick gasped. He looked in utter disbelief between his newly hobbit-sized body and Karen’s huge form beneath him, as the woman was now a proper amazon by relative scale, fitting her aggressive personality well. Again, even in crisis, he couldn’t pass up the chance to peer at those tremendous beefy breasts, heaving visibly from the work-up of that kiss, jiggling anew, her fair skin freckled like specks of cinnamon on a foamy latte. From his perspective, they had nearly doubled in size to the magnitude of freshly-inflated beach balls. He could even feel her heartbeat thumping coolly through the boob flesh currently still mushed around him like hard clay, clasped so tight to Derrick’s puny self that his arm had gone lifeless.

            Savoring the sight of her helpless new toy blatantly checking out her rack, Karen at last cleared her throat and released her hold on him, both his junk and his head. She patted him on the tiny tush, granting permission. It took a moment for Derrick to even register that he was free to go, and likely some part of him felt unnatural now in walking away after what had just happened, but he was still too shell-shocked by his size change to process anything. Aching, blue-balled, and bewildered, the teen awkwardly slid his way off of Karen’s thighs. He looked to his mother, expecting a wild reaction or even sympathy, but Alison could only stifle a laugh, then nod at him after taking another slug of mimosa along with Karen.

            Feeling emasculated and surreal, yet also more sexually charged than ever in his short life, the boy toddled off at three-foot-something tall back inside the house. He felt the eyes of both newly-towering semi-drunk women watching him every step of the way, especially Karen, whom he suddenly had the impression could see him even once he’d crawled out of sight and retreated to his bedroom to guiltily masturbate for relief.

 

            A week passed, and Derrick’s shrinkage caused him to stay in self-imposed isolation around the house. Even when he did cross paths with his mother Alison, though, feeling humiliated as he stood at eye level with her stomach, the woman curiously didn’t acknowledge his transition, other than to silently provide a booster seat for him at meal times. It was clear Derrick wasn’t going to get help from her, even if such a thing was possible. Though he was flooded with both apprehension and arousal at the thought, he knew he’d have to pay a visit to Karen to set this right.

            With the benefit of hindsight, he’d concluded it was indeed the well-endowed blonde who’d shrunk him, insane as that sounded. Derrick supposed he wasn’t blameless, whatever her exact reasons were to reduce him. Perhaps she’d caught onto his pervy sightings and didn’t like it. So, though it would probably give him a heart attack out of sheer embarrassment, the teen resolved to find his voluptuous neighbor and apologize for his behavior. It was the only way he could think to regain his former height.

            Letting himself in through her backyard fence that afternoon, Derrick found Karen soothing herself in a jet-bubbling hot tub, most of her prodigious shape concealed beneath the steamy surface. A bottle of wine, nearly-empty, rested beside a glass at the corner. Her eyes were closed, but she appeared to smile as her miniaturized teenage neighbor approached and climbed the steps beside the tub, just to be seen over the edge.

            “Oh, hello, Derrick. Fancy seeing you here,” Karen murmured without opening her eyes. “Care to join in? The water’s nice and warm. Just like me.”

            Wanting to make his case heard before the woman’s omnipotent sexual charms bewitched him again, Derrick shook his head.

            “I’d rather not, Mrs. Delmonte. I mean… Karen. I… wanted to say I’m… sorry for whatever it was that, you know… made this happen. To me. But I need you to help me get big again.”

            “Well, I can’t do a thing to you without you climbing in here with me,” Karen coaxed, patting the frothy waters. “Oh, my mistake. You meant height-wise, didn’t you?”

            Flustered and dizzy from blushing, not to mention already at half-mast just from the sight of the titanic swim-suited woman bathing in the bubbles, Derrick mustered more confidence. He was about to speak, but Karen turned to the side to pour herself another healthy serving of wine, which she swirled and drank from.

            “I… can’t do that. Please, just make me big again. I asked nicely.”

            Karen raised an amused eyebrow, too entertained by the sight of her diminutive hormone-drenched neighbor making such lofty demands from beside her hot tub. Though slightly loopy from the wine, the mystical lady was in a clear enough mind to know what she wanted, and had already decided exactly how to play this. She sighed, then creased her lips in a sly smile.

            “Have it your way, love. We’ll talk about changing your size again. But you are getting into this hot tub right now, or I swear on my honor, you will stay that small forever.”

            Derrick looked down at his clothes. He doubted the woman would give him the chance to run off and get his swim trunks. Then again, what was some discomfort with this busty siren of a milf if it meant returning to his former stature? It wasn’t like Derrick resented the chance to be near that comely body, even if it did put him at further risk for curses. Surrendering, he prepared to clamber inside the tub.

            “Ah-ah-ah. Don’t get in wearing your nice summer outfit. Didn’t your mother ever teach you things like that? No matter. Just take off your clothes, and come on in. All of them.” The conviction on Karen’s face was crystal-clear. She chuckled deep in her throat and crossed her arms across her pillowy chest.

            Hesitating for another beat, the teen once again got over his humiliation. After all, the woman had already dry-jacked him through his shorts while shoving her serpentine tongue down his gullet. Getting nude in front of her, especially when her own blue bathing suit was skimpier than the last number she’d worn, was nothing by comparison. Besides, there was no hiding anything from her; clothes were irrelevant. Obediently, Derrick stripped, pausing again only when it came time to remove his underwear, when he saw Karen’s eyes light up and her smile widen by another inch. Antsy, desperate, and hornier than ever, the boy slipped naked into the hot tub.

            “What are you waiting for, little mister, a formal invitation? C’mere. The water’s not getting any warmer,” Karen enthused, reaching for him.

            “Wait-”

            She swiped Derrick’s smaller hand in her fist again, then easily dunked and dragged him straight through the water. Sputtering, the teen was pulled up again with Karen’s long legs straddling his, her torso above his. One simple maneuver, and he was squeezed across her lap again, this time with his feet pinched between her cinched thighs so he couldn’t swim off.

            Wriggling in resistance only caused Derrick to be cuddled nearer to her body, his head now level with Karen’s mushy breast. As if the view from this close to those flabby, freckled mammaries wasn’t enough, she clasped his head and shoved the boy’s face directly into her bulbous cushy tit. Her palm dragged hard enough that his head physically deformed the breast into a sunken melted shape, squishing cellulite out in all directions the deeper his face burrowed, though the tension coiled in that milkbag ensured it would bounce right back the moment the pressure relented, and in fact would have if not for Karen’s strength sandwiching his head between pruny hand and tit flesh. Her dense nipple hardened to a diamond-cutting point through the swimsuit top, right against Derrick’s eyelid.

            It was clear now that their last encounter a week before was just a preview. This was the real show, and the boy knew immediately he had no hope of escape until his neighbor allowed it. His blood chilled to ice despite the jacuzzi water. So why was he so damn stiff already?

 

Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

“I’ve seen you, you know, sweetie. Watching. In case that wasn’t clear,” Karen informed him, though she didn’t sound angry. She combed through Derrick’s hair with her fingers as she nuzzled his face against her breast, unrelenting, despite his thrashing arms trying in vain to outmatch her single hand. “I can’t say I’m not flattered, really. A woman gets to be of a certain age, after all, and it’s nice to know she’s still got it. But you certainly aren’t too self-aware, are you, Derrick? I mean, imagine if I wasn’t so understanding? Most ladies might have reacted much less kindly. But look what I’m going to do to you to show my appreciation instead!”

            Karen’s other hand wound its way to Derrick’s junk again, no longer hidden. She pinched the head of his manhood in her fingertips, then gradually fitted it into her soft fist, clutching the whole thing across her palm and letting the hot water aid as she started pumping him in her grasp. On autopilot, Derrick’s jaw dropped open and emitted a squeal of pleasure, during which he nearly let the nub of Karen’s nipple shove its way inside his mouth.

            She was just as practiced at this as she was at everything else in her predatory repertoire. Her closed hand moved gradually at first, plunging his risen cock, then swiftly picked up the pace, alternating between excruciating slowness and rapid cow-milking technique. That fist rolled in circles, letting him feel every inch of her doughy yet unyielding skin, rubbing his twitching manhood toward inevitable climax.

            Yet Karen never had to look down at his hard-on, only studying Derrick’s stuttered reactions as she granted the obvious-virgin his first-ever handjob. Pleasure wracked his frame in her arms, and she happily plastered the boy’s entire body against her bikini-clad torso, until no part of him wasn’t affectionately smushed into her leg, stomach, or breasts. He’d turned to limp putty in her hands, at her total mercy, having utterly failed to even ask again to be regrown once he’d given in to her ultimatum.

            When at last Derrick came in his neighbor’s hand, he’d shrunken again, this time by more than twelve inches, putting him down to two-foot even. His face barely above water now, he sputtered and clawed to stay over the surface.

            “W-What… what are you d-doing?” he cried.

            “Oh, I’m sorry, was I unclear, hon? I said we’d adjust your size if you got in the tub, and we have! Just maybe not in the direction you were hoping for,” Karen said. At last she let go of his crotch and released his legs from between the plump vice of her thighs. “Just to clarify what I said earlier: I am flattered that you think so highly of me… especially these big beautiful tits of mine… but I can’t have someone like you just running off, ogling whatever rack swings into view. No, I think you’ll be far better off staying here with me, at a size better suited to really enjoy my natural gifts. Like my own little doll. Doesn’t that sound better to you, too?”

            “No! Let me GO!” he screeched. Derrick splashed his way back to the side of the tub, though getting out was tougher now at his toddler-scale. Clumsily, he fought his way over the edge and into the backyard. He knew he’d never make it to the fence before Karen caught up, so instead he ran up the steps of her porch behind them, trailing water behind him, and pushed through the screen door to find a hiding place.

            Only then did the great golden amazon rise from her personal bath, lethargically, enjoying the sensation of the last waves washing down her airbag boobs and over her planetary rump. She looked forward to the game ahead, but saw no reason to rush herself now. Downing the last of her wine straight from the bottle like a warrior queen, Karen trudged through the churning waters, and stepped regally down the steps into the grass. While rising from the tub, one of the shoulder straps for her swimsuit had come loose, but she left it, her hulking breast hanging free as a pendulum behind the slick material. Giggling to herself, the curvaceous leviathan woman followed her plaything into the house, dripping all the way.

            Confident footsteps, wet from the tub, squelched thunderously somewhere behind the panicked teen. He couldn’t be certain in his hysterical state, but he was pretty sure he was still shrinking now. It wasn’t just a one-time downward spurt like last week’s trap. Now below two feet, it was getting trickier for Derrick to get anywhere fast, let alone try to reach a phone to call for help, or even grab a doorknob to escape out front. Realizing he’d just allowed himself to be cornered in the cavernous prison of Karen’s home, he heard the porch door lock, followed by more ominous thumping that slowly started to shudder the hallway floor beneath the nude victim’s feet, quaking him to his bones.

            What was this woman, he wondered? Was she even human at all?

            He raced for the stairs, but now at only one foot tall, found it a terrible chore requiring all his limbs to climb up. Derrick made it up four full steps before a womanly shadow overtook him from behind, the hands placed on the exquisite broad hips, those spongy breasts still residually swinging from Karen’s march.

            “Is something the matter, my little one? I thought this was what you wanted! All those days you’ve spent looking at me through those cheap lenses, wishing for a better view? Well, you’re not going to get a better look in your life than this, dear. Turn around now, please,” Karen ordered, adding sugar on top before sounding too severe. “You know you’ll never make it up there before I catch you, so why don’t you just go along with this, and try to see things from a new angle?”

            All but vibrating from the adrenaline-high and latent horniness, Derrick followed her lure.

            She really was a knock-out. But though Karen was a certified milf, it seemed the smaller the teen became, the less he saw of the mere gorgeous next-door neighbor, and more of a demi-goddess incarnate who, from his vantage, appeared to be more than thirty feet tall. With the tub water still rolling down those mountainous tits, loping curves, and endless legs, Derrick could do nothing else but stare. Immediately he was magnetized to her, moth-around-the-flame style. He watched shining droplets descend into the tight-packed pale cleavage-canyon, yawning open somewhat as one of her swimsuit cups had lost its tension. Only a few of those falling drops escaped through the bottom between the under-boob, either as a sparkling sheen or as steam after a trip through the surely skin-baked valley. With a flick of Karen’s thumb, the other strap came undone too, and suddenly her top was only help up by watery suction and the pert yet gelatinous breasts sagging within. She grinned ear-to-ear, gratified with his enraptured state.

            “That’s more like it. Now, I’ve come up with an ice-breaker activity, of sorts, for us to get better acquainted, dear, since I imagine we’ll be in very comfortable quarters from now on,” Karen explained. As she spoke, she worked on peeling her swimsuit’s top off from her wet skin, allowing more and more puffy white flesh and freckle-constellations to emerge. She laughed when Derrick jolted at the first sight of her darker mocha-hued areolas, bumpy and tender, appearing over the horizon of the damp bra. “And in case you were wondering, the strip tease isn’t the activity. This is just the warm-up. No, I’m going to give you precisely what you’ve been wanting, even if you hadn’t realized yet that it’s what you wanted. Doesn’t that sound lovely?”

            “W-What are y-you… g-going to d-” he managed. Derrick’s jaw drooped again and his manhood stood tall as his action figure-frame would allow. Her nipples, just as erect as he imagined while they ground against his face before, made their appearance: perky and brown, protruding from the wide slabs of her areolas. Against his will, his mouth watered.

            “Oh, I could explain it first, but I think we’ll just jump in and see what you make of it,” Karen giggled. She waved her hand to halt his shrinking, then flung her bathing suit top aside, now fully nude above the waist. “We’ll stop you going down about there… for now, anyway. Anyway, let’s get on with it. Come here again, darling.”

 

Chapter 5 by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Last chapter!

Unencumbered, the woman reached out for her chosen pet, who was officially just under twelve inches tall, and easily captured him, with her curled pinky resting down against his erection. Without another word, she carried him out of the hallway and into the living room, where she took a seat in a large armchair in front of a ticking grandfather clock. As Karen sat down, she lifted her charge above her heaving free-hanging udders, jammed her fingers between her tits to create a path, and plopped him between, only letting go once most of his body was flanked on either side by hefty, milky bulk. When both walls of flab and muscle rushed back together, it was as though a dam had burst on either side, and Derrick expelled the rest of his air as bouncy tit flesh blobbed and molded itself to every nook and cranny of his naked body below the shoulder. He was stuck.

            Karen’s cleavage cozily adapted to the awkward boy-shaped object trapped among the twin boulders, no matter how deeply he was wedged. The woman looked serene herself, smiling and easing deeper into the chair. Meanwhile it was all Derrick could do to keep drawing shallow breath, as his every extremity and organ was slowly compressed to a pencil-shape. Moving his limbs felt like trying to push through a wall of sandbags, despite the slippery lubrication of the water. It wasn’t agony, but certainly not pleasant either for most of his sensation-less body, excluding his shaft, which stayed hard thanks to all the swaths of damp squishy skin flicking back and forth across it. Aside from the occasional jiggle, mostly resulting from Karen adjusting herself for comfort, Derrick was unable to budge this trap in the slightest, let alone force those freckled dunes apart to make his escape.

            “Ooh, I guess you’ve already started to work out the object of the game, haven’t you, you ticklish little minx!” Karen snickered. She crossed her legs, resting her arms on the chair pillows like her personal throne, and pointed to the grandfather clock. “Watch the hands, little one. I’ll give you two whole minutes to get yourself out of there! If you can make it… then we’ll talk about giving you a growth spurt. If you don’t make it… well, I’m a good sport, so I’ll let you keep on trying, but I’ll take away half of your height. Oh, and you may not want to be in there too long, because I’ll just keep halving you each time you miss the deadline. Understand, honey? I’m excited to watch you squirm, but I’m even more excited to feel it. On your mark… get set…”

            “P-Please… don’t d-do this, I… I… arghhh!” he hacked, using up most of his air for that sentence, and going silent again to recharge. By the time he’d dizzily recovered enough to wield his pathetic strength again, Karen had snapped her fingers.

            “GO!”

            The tiny teen set right to work. Though it was tempting to hopelessly watch the clock, he made every effort to escape. By wrenching and worming, he managed to “swim” his way upward another inch, so that everything above his chest was free. This made it easier to breathe, but no more possible to liberate the rest of his body. The pressure from those weather-balloon tits was so constant and unyielding, no matter whether Karen was luxuriously exhaling or letting it all expand, that Derrick was numbed by pins-and-needles. With concentrated effort, though, he mustered the energy to pull one arm up and over the stippled hump at the union crescent between her cans. Smirking at his progress, the boy was just about to do the same for his other arm, when Karen spoke up.

            “Fifteen seconds left! Better pick up the pace, dear,” she chortled. Her whole body shook with laughter again, making her boobs tremor, but still not loosening the tension enough to aid her captive. She reached for a fresh cigarette on the side table.

            Fifteen seconds? Panicked anew, Derrick yanked his other arm up so fast he was pretty sure he’d dislocated the shoulder. With more than half of his body still below, though, he had a long way to go. Squaring both hands down against the pudgy shelves of Karen’s left and right breasts, respectively, the teen started prying himself upward as best he could, which was to say, not at all. All his grunting and spitting, cranking his shoulders about, and butterfly-kicking below at the dual walls of pliable teat came to naught.

            “Time! Sorry, my dear, but rules are rules,” Karen apologetically announced. She waved her fingers, at which point the boy felt himself dwindling again at an alarming rate, losing six inches in one swoop. “Let’s start the clock again, shall we? Don’t you worry, now. I’ll keep an eye on it for you.”

            Only Derrick’s head came up above the fault line of her cleavage now. The rest of him had slipped straight into the rubbery miasma of water-glossed flesh. Though he’d never been in such a situation, the teen could only dream that this was what it was like to fight, and thoroughly lose to, a quicksand pit. If he couldn’t even get halfway out while twelve inches, what hope did he have at six? Wagging all his limbs about, and accidentally his sore hard-on as well, Derrick confirmed his odds were bleak. He also confirmed Karen’s promise to revel in his struggles, as she quietly moaned and adjusted herself again as his little limbs kicked and involuntarily kneaded her baggy boob-meat. Still he tried.

            “You’re doing such a good job, sweetie, really. I couldn’t be more impressed. Granted, you’re not doing a good job of getting out, but… you’re certainly doing a good job at something,” Karen reported devilishly. She lit her cigarette and took a puff, letting the swirling smoke drift down over her breasts. The giantess even blew wisps of it directly through her nostrils and into Derrick’s miniature face below, earning another hacking fit from him that only made her cackle more, in turn quaking her vivacious megaton tits, and not only still failing to unwedge the boy, but actually causing him to slide in deeper. Soon only his eyes could peep over the top, whereupon he foolishly spied the clock, with just thirty seconds left.

            It felt pointless to keep trying to make a goal both he and Karen knew to be impossible. This was an almost-literally Sisyphean task, only with two enormous rocks to roll instead of one. But what else could he do, after she’d already demonstrated she was in no way bluffing about that “halving” penalty? Suppose the game lasted all day, until the boy was but a shrunken microbe floating somewhere in non-space? Deep down, Derrick couldn’t help but ache with lust at such a crazed thought. He refocused, returning to his wriggling efforts, just in time for Karen to snap her fingers again.

            “Another two minutes gone!” Karen said. “Not a great start, if your intent was to get out, my little doll. However, if instead you’ve decided to get with the program and just admit to yourself how much you’ve been craving something like this, well… enjoy yourself, then!”

            A dainty wave of her hand reduced Derrick from six to three inches; then, applying the pad of her thumb against his much-punier head, Karen pushed down, and the micro-teen vanished like a whack-a-mole into the all-consuming embrace of her silky-soft boobs.

            Derrick was swallowed by seemingly collapsing cleavage walls. The pressure was so high, he could no longer tell for sure which way was up or down, let alone where to find the hypothetical V-shaped canyon of freckly skin. It was as though all air and empty void in the universe had instantaneously been replaced with breast fat. At such a shrimpy scale, the boy was at least light enough to “crawl” around, letting the buoyant folds of skin rebound him in all manner of directions, even if he couldn’t tell if it was the way he wanted to go. It wasn’t like Derrick was strong enough to fight back now anyway.

            The teen also knew he should’ve smothered by now. He had to wonder if his titanic neighbor had magically allowed him to keep gasping, though it still wasn’t easy, requiring him to kiss and suck from the walls every time he wanted oxygen. Karen’s skin was richly flavored of pool chlorine, a hint of summertime sweat, and greasy suntan lotion. Though not disgusting, it all fogged in Derrick’s lungs and caused him to wheeze. While his lesser stature granted him extra motion now, the insurmountable presence of Karen’s creamy, springy tits made him more pinball than boy, which also made it rather inevitable when he shrunk again down to just an inch-and-a-half.

            His sense of time thoroughly distorted, Derrick’s next shrinkages came mercilessly soon. Three-quarters of an inch, then three-eighths. Next he was but the size of a pea, utterly immobilized in the squishy fray. Fear, doubt, regret, and above all else, lustful yearning gnawed at him from within as the boy felt himself starting to “fall” through the internal cosmos of Karen’s moist, mushy, celestial set of deliriously sexy milf-tastic breasts.

            “C’mon now, dear, I know you’ve been dying to spend some time in there for so long now, but do you really love my big ol’ breasts so much that you’d pass up the opportunity to talk to me up here?” Karen boomed, her voice somehow penetrating the layers of darkness and numbing flesh. Her tone was labored, needful, and based on the rhythmic pulse of her skin that made her whole body quiver at rapid intervals, Derrick had a good guess of what she was doing to herself out there. “I have to say, they… certainly love you just as much, and I expect you’ll be spending plenty of time in there from now on. How much time, of course, is up to you, but judging how you’re performing now, I’d guess somewhere close to forever? Don’t worry, I won’t let you disappear, not when we’ve just barely begun to play. However, naughty peeping toms like you are still entitled to a little consequence, mixed in with all the pleasure. So, go ahead and cum when you’re ready, and I’ll regrow you once I think you’ve learned your lesson. Then we’ll have some real fun. Good luck, my little plaything!”

 

End Notes:

That closes the book on this one. Thanks for checking it out!

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8411