Shrunk in your own house! by GoneBoyGone
Summary: You wake up one day, mysteriously shrunk. VERY shrunk, as you are around 1/8th of an inch. This can’t be a good day, can it?
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 6130 Read: 47720 Published: May 22 2019 Updated: May 23 2019

1. Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone

2. Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone

3. Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone

4. Chapter 4 by GoneBoyGone

5. Chapter 5 by GoneBoyGone

6. Chapter 6 by GoneBoyGone

7. Chapter 7 by GoneBoyGone

8. Chapter 8 by GoneBoyGone

Chapter 1 by GoneBoyGone
Somewthing was peculiar. Very peculiar. You wake up, to a giant room. Your room. You stand up, dazed and confused, but fully clothed. You look around and see that your bedroom door is open. Speaking of which... you hear a very VERY loud thumping sound coming down the hallway. “JAAAAAAAAAAAMES. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I NEED YOUR CHARGER!!” shouts your older, MUCH bigger sister. You look aeound for your charger, and, you are stood on it. Oh damn. You look back to your 17 year old sister stood in her green sports jersey, ripped denim shorts, black tights and pink adidas trainers. She’s also chewing a large chunk of pink gum. She wears thick rimmed glasses and has long brunette hair, that is tied up in a ponytail. She waits for a response from you... nada. “WELL OKAY THEN YOU ARSE PAIN!” She replies. “Probably at a friend’s or something...” she mumbles. She proceeds to thump over in her scuffed trainers, making your whole body shake. As she gets closer to you, and your charger, you shake more, until eventually you lose balance and fall onto the floor. You look up, terrified and see your sister’s pink trainer’s sole come down on you. You scream for help, begging her to stop, but she doesn’t even know you exist. You brace for impact, but are met by a pleasant surprise. Since you are at the edge of the bed, she sits on the bed, instead of stepping onto you. Close call, you need to keep things like this from happening. You look up, and see the sole of her shoe, flat and dirty. There’s multiple wads of gum stuck to the bottom. The shoe has her name on it too - Amy. You decide to move out of the way of her feet, due to the fact that it sounds like she’s nearly done. She grabs the charger, then stands up, just behind you, what seems like a millimetre behind you, so it was extremely close. You fall forward, as when she slammed her feet down, she sent a small wave of air. You fall flat on your face, but roll over. You see your sister, at a purely unimaginable size, run out of your bedroom, thumping the floor, and making you fall ober, with every step. After she has left, you decide to figure out what has happened here. You look around for clues. You see the glass of water you had last night, sat on your nightstand. Of course! The water must’ve been spiked or something! You dash across the wooden floor, dodging the occassional sweet packet, or dirty sock. You hurdle over the sticky remains of lolipop sticks and vault the dirty clothing. You reach the door, after what seems like an hour of running. It’s still open from when Amy waltzed in earlier, nearly crushing you into oblivion. You step outside the doorway, and are met by a pair of giant, tan, platform sandals. Oh boy.
Chapter 2 by GoneBoyGone
You see the pair of tan platform sandals, towering above you, like a mountain, only much more terrifying. The sandals were only part of it. They house the giant toes, with shiny red toenails. You look up, confused as to who this is, but you can’t quite see the face. “James? Are you awake yet? James?” They called out. You recognise the voice to be your Mother. She steps right over you, but kicks you far along the floor in the process. You land battered and bruised, right back next to your bed. Great. You look up and see your mother, pounding her giant feet towards you. You aren’t as close to your bed as before, so it wasnt a TOTAL waste of time. You see her platform sandals stop abruptly, just before they kicked you away again. You stand there, looking at the platforms, that look around the size of a skyscraper. She looks around, very confused, as you aren’t here. “AMY? HAVE YOU SEEN JAMES?” She calls. “NO MOM, HE’S PROBABLY OUT WITH A FRIEND.” Amy replies. “Huh... lemme try his cell.” She mutters. She continues walking, but you manage to dodge her feet, so as not to be thrashed across the room. THUMP! She sits down on your bed, then kicks off her sandals. The fly towards you, and almost smash into you! One is turned on its side, and the other is upright. You feel uneasy, as before, she was around a metre away, but now, her shoes are right next to you. You grab a whiff of the smell, and it instantly knocks you. It smells pungent, and is overwhelming. At thus point, you feel like collapsing, but you can’t give up hope. DING DING DING! You pull your cellphone out if your pocket, and see that your Mom is calling. You look up at her, with the phone to her face, looking around. You answer the call and begin screaming at her for help, but the line is too fuzzy for her to hear you at all. The reception when you’re 1/8th of an inch is terrible! “Honey I can’t hear you, could you speak up?” She says. She stands up, ready to leave, and then the call automatically ends due to connection issues. She walks back over to the sandals. You panic and jump right behind the one that is turned over. The smell dominates you, but you are determined not to give up. She walks over to her sandals, and puts them on, unaware that she has just sealed you under her bare soles, that smell so bad, you think you will die. She walks out muttering to herself “huh? Ah, he might be at Bobby’s, the connection near his house is crap.”. But that’s not the case. Not bothering to check with Bobby, she continues to walk all over her son, slowly making life unbearable for him. The stench, the pressure under her feet, the loneliness that you feel for being so small, with everyone having no knowledge.
Chapter 3 by GoneBoyGone
You decide to make the best of being inside of your Mom’s shoe, and try to sleep, as she slowly traverses the house, cleaning, eating and whatever else. You are lulled to sleep by the dull thuds created by her feet, and manage to sleep for quite a while. *A FEW HOURS LATER* You are abruptly awoken to the sound of your Mom kicking her shoes off, with you stuck to the insole. You desparately try to wiggle out of the sweaty entrapment, but to no avail. You join the rest of your Mom’s shoes, including high heels, ankle boots, trainers and more. She walks around for a bit, continuing her chores, before she decides to lay down on the sofa for a nap. All this, while her son is suffering horrible pain. 1. The smell feels like a hammer hit to the head everytime you breathe in the sweaty odours. 2. You’re stuck like glue to your Mother’s sandal, encased in sweat. 3. You’re alone. Nobody know’s that you’re tiny, and nobody seems to care. After your Mom falls asleep, you give it one last tug, before giving up hope, and accepting the fact that you’ll be stuck forever, and this tug, seems to pull you free from the sandal! You slide down the pile of shoes, careful not to fall inside of any. You finally land on the floor and hear another set of loud thumps. This is a very, very long day. It’s your other sister, Emily. She’s around 15 years old, so only around 2 years older than you. She slowly and casually walk over to the armchair, wearing her black dress, that has a skirt to just above her knees. She also wears a pair of black ankle boots, a pair of black socks, some sunglasses and a cap. She has long black hair, never tied back, and deep blue eyes. She sits down in the armchair, and half slips off her left ankle boot, gently wiggling it in the air, as if it were on display. You run over to her, hoping she may help. You call her name, scream at her for help, but no, she just sits watching TV. You try to get a grip on the chair, but the leather is too smooth, so everytime you try to climb, you just fall and injure yourself on the cold tile floor. You rush over to her boot, that is slowly floating through the air. You notice an opportunity to get her attention and jump inside her shoe. During this moment, you realise you are taking quite a liking to feet. You land inside her ankle boot, and grab onto the fibers of her sock. You climb, slowly but surely, until she finally lowers her boot to the ground with her foot, and fully puts it back on. As she slides her foot in, you are scraped along with it, and end up jammed between her foot and the insole that is soaked in sweat. She harshly pushes down on the boot with her foot inside, and puts you under extreme pressure. You scream for help, put when you open your mouth, you are only met by the lovely taste of foot sweat. You choke on the disgusting liquid, until she finally releases some pressure, allowing you to swallow the sweat (I know right) and to breathe. You rush out from under her sole, and hide in the deep toe section. After you ran, she continues to push her feet, with even more force. It’s a good thing you escaped when you did. You grab onto the top of her sock, but since she is fully wearing the shoe, there is no gap to crawl out of at the mouth kf the shoe. You scream in frustration, and ultimately, in fear, due to the fact that you could easily die to Emily’s feet in here. She decides she is bored of this, and slowly slides her boot into the position it was in when you climbed inside. You slide down the back side of the shoe, almost falling to your death, but you grab on to her sock and begin to climb. You get to the top of her sock, that barely reaches the top of her ankle, but cannot climb any further. You decide that it may be time to just give up, but then you remembered that your phone doesn’t call, but could text! You whip out your cell, one hand on the sock, the other on the phone. You open her contact and type “EMILY HELP I SHRUNK AND IM ON YOUR LEFT SOCK.”. You are about to press send, when a slight movement from her makes you lose balance, and barely keep hold of the sock. You grab on for dear life, hugging her and her sock, then press send! At first the message doesn’t manage to send, but you press retry and it goes through! Now, we wait!
Chapter 4 by GoneBoyGone
*A few minutes later* After playing around with her sock, you see her wriggle about a bit before looking at her phone. “Huh?” She mutters. She begins vigorously shaking her legs, which she alwys does when she’s nervous or stressed. She reads the message, while vigorously killing off her brother. You grab on for dear life, while experiencing what feels like 50g. Eventually she stops shaking her legs, and her eyes widen. You realise she has read the message, but as she bends over, obviously expecting nothing, her legs bend slightly, making you fall off the front of her sock, and down onto the floor. She looks around for you, but you are just out of her sight, under her ankle boot. She stands up, and you are in the path of her heel. You roll out of the way of the boot and hide behind the part of the rug that curls up. She stands up, and looks around the floor for you, obviously as a joke to her. You rush out into her line of sight, but she obviously thought this was a joke, and thinks you are a bug! She squeals to herself before sharply raising her right boot and quickly bringing it down on you. You look up at her face, unaware she is about to brutally murder her brother, and prepare for imminent death. But to your pleasant surprise, you manage to fit into one of the gaps in the sole of her shoe. You are under there for what seems like hours, as she keeps her foot firmly planted above you. You decide to walk around, but cannot see anything, as there is no light sources anywhere. You feel the occassional bit of grime and sticky muck, but nothing useful. After what feels like an eternity, she lifts her foot, hoping to have killed you. You run off under the couch, hoping not to be actually crushed this time. Once you are safe under the couch, you lie down and curl into a ball. This is horrible. After crying for a while, and releasing a few demons, you decide to crawl out from under the couch, and to the left side, near your Mother’s shoe pile. Speaking of, it seems like someone is awake, and about to put some shoes on. You rip your cellphone out and text your Mom “MOM PLEASE HELP I GOT SHRUNK AND IM NEXT TO THE COUCH”. It doesn’t go through. Each time you retry, nothing appears, nothing is working. You decide that your cellphone is essentially useless and you toss it aside. Your mother’s foot, housed by a pair of giant sneakers, crushes it instantaniously. You shiver in extreme fear, as your Mother’s shoe doesn’t move. You back up away from it, but end up bumping into her other sneaker. You look up, and are met by your Mother, stood texting. She’s probably going to be there for a few minutes, so you have a bit of time. You look from shoe to shoe, and notice a fabric mesh part of the white Adidas sneaker that looks climbable. You run to it and get a running jump onto it. You climb up the fairly dirty shoes. These shoes are usually what your Mother wears when she’s going shopping. But she’s still texting for now. You reach the top of the fabric mesh and are met by the laces, hanging down like a vine. You grab onto them and climb up to the tongue of her shoe. She isn’t wearing any socks or anything, so it looks like you’re going in. You squeeze through the gap between her barefoot and the tongue. You slide down her smooth foot like a slide, and onto her red toenails. You look aroumd, frantically looking for a safe place, but there are none. If you go too far in, you’ll fall out a hole in the front. Too far back and your be smooshed by your Mom’s foot. In the middle you’ll die from the smell. At this rate, you’re gonna be crushed into smithereens, so you just hide under her long red toenails, inside. Between her big toe, and her big toenail. You wait for something to happen. She mumbles to herself after a little texting “Actually, I don’t need to go shopping just yet, that can wait until tomorrow, but what can’t wait? That’s right, ladies night!”. Oh great, ladies night. This is a bad place to be if she is being serious, she’s always on the dancefloor on ladies night, which can’t be good for you. She slips off her sneakers, giving you the perfect opportunity to jump out. But when you try to break free, it seems as if you are stuck. Not by sweat or anything, you just can’t wriggle out. She begins to slide on her red velvet high heel. You desparately try to free yourself, and it pays off! You’re still in the tip of the heel (the toe section) but at least you aren’t stuck. You hear her mutter “I’d better go and get some makeup, and change out of this crap.” Oh no, you are NOT looking at your Mom getting dressed, but, this would take you back upstairs, which is where your two sisters are, so you stick with it, and rest against her velvet shoe until she is upstairs, at which point you do a tumble roll out and into the path of her left foot. You try to run, but luck gives you a break and lets you through the gap in between her foot, and the sharp heel. You sprint along the slippery floor and reach Amy’s room. Maybe she can help you?
Chapter 5 by GoneBoyGone
You take a step next to Amy’s bedroom. You aren’t usually allowed inside, so this should be imteresting... You slide underneath the door and are instantly hit by the smell of sweat, and cheap perfume. You look around, hoping for Amy to be in sight, and she’s laid on her bed, lolling her legs up and down off the side of the bed. Her legs are clothed by tights, but her shoes are just next to her bed. One is overturned on it’s side, with a pungent odour filling the room, and the other stood up fully... You approach the shoes and are hit by the stench of warm sweat and dirt. Amy is an athlete at heart, so its no surprise that they horribly stink. You take another look around and notice a pile of dirty clothing in the corner, giving of the intense odour of sweat and cheap perfume. You didn’t realise, but the door says “NO ENTRY”, which you soon realise why, since she is laid in her lingerie. You walk closer to her, and climb the splinters sticking out of her nightstand. You see that she’s left a pair of dirty socks on her nightstand, and they reek of onions and cheap shampoo and shower gel. You look over to her phone that she’s sat using. She’s texting Jessica on her phone, asking her to come over. You climb down the nightstand and run to the tiny pile of socks that are clearly dirty. You begin to approach them, but almost pass out due to the horrible stench. You begin to feel dizzy, and decide that its not worth it, and decide not to go near the socks. But, on the other hand, it is a pile of dirty socks, and laundry day isn’t for another week, so they would be untouched! You dash back over to them and dive inside a pink sock. You feel the overwhelming smell hit you like a hammer, before completely knocking you out. You fall asleep, lulled away by the putrid odours that dominate you and all of your senses. *1 hour later* You wake up to the sound of a doorbell. You have a doorbell system throughout the house, so as not to miss deliveries and whatnot. You rub your eyes, as you are rudely awakened. You peek your head out of the pile, happy to get some fresh air. You see your sister, by now fully clothed, jump off of her bed and land on the wooden floor. She runs down the stairs and opens the door, and lets in Jessica. You remember that Amy just lets people sit on her sock pile, as it is rather comfy, you realise that you should move! Since another person is just more danger, you try to find somewhere to go. You decide to go to... (there is a choice here! Continue to Chapter 6 to enter her sneakers, Chapter 7 to enter the pile of clothes, and Chapter 8 to climb her tights.)
Chapter 6 by GoneBoyGone
You dash out of the sock pile, and over to the shoe that’s turned on its side. You see Amy run in, excited to catch up with Jessica over the Summer Holidays. Jessica follows. She is fairly tall, taller than Amy, and she has fair blonde hair, as well as a thin form. She is wearing a blue denim jacket and a croptop underneath, just showing her bellybutton. She wears long jeans, a pair of pink socks, nad some black and white checked Vans Flats. You climb inside the pink sneaker that once you are inside smells quite nice, with the mix between sweat, coffee and cheap perfume! You hide in the toe section and get ready to eavesdrop. “Ooo I haven’t seen you for ages Amy!” Jessica squeals. “Oh, I know Jessica! I missed you so much, just take a seat on thise socks. Don’t worry, it’s more comfy than it looks!” Amy exclaims. Jessica begins to say “Huh, okay Amy, I’ll trust your judgemen- OH MY GOD” and her voice vooms out above you, like a deafening volcano eruption. You wonder what she is shouting for, and it turns out that “Oooooooooooo Amy! Are they the limited edition Hot Pink Adidas Flats? Can I try them on? Pretty please?” She squeals. The trainers are just next to Amy’s bed, just below her dangling feet, housed by dirty black nylons. “Mmmmm okay, but you can’t keep them! Heheh” she mumbles. Jessica lets out an excited squeal bedore kicking her Vans off, into the distance in Amy’s room. You see her rush over, pink socks getting larger and larger by the second. BOOM, BOOM BOOOOOOOM! Suddenly the booming of Jessica’s terrifying feet stops. She turns the shoe you are in over, making you fall onto the sweaty insole. You land face down, so when you try to breathe, you just get foam and filthy sweat inside your mouth. You quickly spit it out, as you get up. You run further into the toe section, so as not to be instantly crushed by her descending foot. You look up and see a large shade of dirty pink falling down. She slips her filthy sock-clad foot inside of the sneaker, scraping her socks against the inside. You back away, as her toes wriggle forward towards you. Eventually, you reach the edge of the toe section, and cannot move back any further. Jessica’s feet are much larger than Amy’s, at least by 2 sizes. So they don’t fit, but they cause no discomfort to her. Due to them being bigger, her foot can reach further inside the shoe. You sit against the wall of the shoe, as her toes move forward threateningly. You begin to sob, fearing for your life as they get closer and closer. Eventually, her whole foot is inside the shoe, and her big toe is pinning you down against the insole. She pushes her heel into the shoe with her thumb and then stomps harshly to make sure the shoe is secure. Unfortunately, this made you extremely dizzy, and her big toe mashes you up a bit. You are still fairly fine, but rather bruised. “These are amazing! And a great fit too...” Jessica exclaims. Amy and Jess continue to have girly chitchat, while you are continually and brutally smushed under Jessica’s big toe. You still manage to stay alive, but are in excrutiating pain. You try to scream, but only manage to get a pink and dirty group of fibers from her sock in your mouth. You begin to choke on them, while Jessica continually stomps all over her best friend’s brother. After a few minutes, Jessica decides she is done, and slips the shoe off. After they are off, and lying next to Amy’s bed, you finally breathe in some musty air, absorbing a lot of sweat. You spit out the dirty fibers, hoping not to have gotten some sort of disease from them. You feel your heart pounding out of your chest, but you are still in horrible pain. You haven’t broken any bones... you hope. And after Jessica has gone and sat back down, Amy gets off the bed and walks over to her. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM... BOOOOOOOOOOM. Amy stomps around a bit, while talking with Jessica about makeup or whatever. You dash to the sole section inside the shoe, and slip on a bog of sweat. You fall face flat in the sweat pool. You can’t seem to get up, as everytime you try, your hands sink into a pool of sweat and you slip and fall forwards back on your face, with another helping of filthy sweat in your mouth. Amy stomps back over to the bed, but instead, she shoves her foot into the shoe, with you under her sole. You are covered in slime and sweat, as Amy puts on the shoe. Her black nylons, with large patches of dirt (which would be unnoticable to Amy), push down on you very forcefully. You screech extremely loudly as Amy stomps on the floor to make sure the shoe is firmly on. Unfortunately, this crushes you, and disfigures you a fair bit. Your ribs crack and snap, but only 3 of them. You begin to wish you were just dead, but no, it keeps on going. You absorb your big sister’s sweat for hours on end, as she walks around, until around 9pm, when she slides them off. You smell of nothing but sweat and your sister. You realise that Jessica must’ve been gone for a while. Amy slides her shoe off, with you stuck to her dirty nylons. Luckily, she promptly peels these off and throws them halfway across the room, with you on them. You land in the sock pile and hear Amy leave the room to take a shower. You rip yourself off of the tights and see that you are covered in sweat. At this point, you just want to die. Someone, put me out of my misery you think. This doesn’t happen. You begin to run out of the room, when you hear your Mom shouting “JAAAMES ARE YOU HOME YET?”. You cover your ears from the sound. This makes you realise that she is outside the room. She storms in, barefoot. And it seems that her path is set for you. You try to run out of the way, but death is inevitable, as your Mom’s smooth sweaty foot comes down on you like a rockfall. This is your end. Your Mom continues toclean the house, without giving your death even a thought. You sit there for hours, unable to move due to the fact that you have just been stomped on. Your arms, your legs, your ribs, your neck. Every bone was instantly broken, but it wasn’t until the next day that your sister simply flattens you as she is leaving the house. Your last sight was the bottom of Amy’s sneaker, covered with gum and dirt, before getting you stuck to it, so there wasn’t even a dead body to be found.
Chapter 7 by GoneBoyGone
You see Amy run upstairs, followed by Jessica. Before you get sat on, you roll out of the sock pile, finally getting some air. You look up, and are met by Jessica’s black and white Vans, heading right for you! You run out of the way, and fall face flat on a dirty sock. You breathe through it, so as not to be seen and mistaken for a bug. You feel dizzy and you feel like you are spinning due to the dominating smell. You hear a lound thumping behind you as Jessica sits down. You regain your composure and roll over to the clothes pile that will probably stay untouched. You land in something that feels large and round, but you are unable to see what it is, dude to the extreme darkness under all the clothes. You can’t see Jessica leaving for a while, so you might as well take a nap. *At 11pm* you are rudely awoken by the thumping and splatting of wet feet above you. You rub your eyes and stretch. You poke your head out of the round thing that was rather comfy, and crawl over to a pair of white socks near the top of the pile. She walks over to the pile of clothes. You look up at her in horror, as she is totally naked. You cover your eyes - you are NOT a pervert. Unfortunately, by covering your eyes, you are unaware that she is picking up the socks you are hiding in. Oh crap. She shoves her moist foot, that is now very clean into the sock. This pushes you under her heel. You sit there, being pushed further into her sock, as she pulls up the sock. She now has it fully on. As she walks, you feel bones snap and rip in half. You scream, and she registers an extremely quiet noise. “What the hell?” She mumbles. You light up with joy, thinking you have been discovered. You pull out your cellphone, as she sits down, thinking what’s going on... you text her “AMY THAT NOISE YOU HEARD WAS ME I SHRUNK AND IM IN YOUR LEFT SOCK RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE”. She realises you have texted her and reads. She looks in surprise, knowing this is a joke. She texts back “uhhh James are you okay? Are you drunk or something?”. You sit there in excrutiating pain from your multiple broken and disfigured bones. You manage to text her back “SIS PLEASE JUST CHECK IT HURTS SO BAD AAAAA”. Her eyes widen as she realises this might be where yiu’ve been all day - and why you couldn’t answer Mom’s calls. She slowly peels off her sock, with you stuck to it. She look around the sock, as you scream her name. She spots you and her jaw drops. She peels you off with her blue fingernails which dig into your skull. “AAAAAAAAA AMY HELP ME” you squeal as she digs into you. “SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU FUCKING SHRINK” she screams. You spend the next few minutes explaining what has happened. She looks at you, very confused. “Oh my god I’m so sorry! Holy shit, are you okay?” She whispers, so as not to worry anyone else. “Fuck no, you nearly killed me, my ribs are practically gone, my arm is disfigured and you justdug into my skull.” You scream. She begins to cry loudly, as she is embarrassed that she nearly killed her own brother. “What are we gonna do?!” She mutters. “Well I’d better get some sleep, so we’ll figure it out in the morning.” You reply, while holding your chest and arm. She passes you a little piece of fabric, to bandage your arm and chest. “Where do you want to sleep? It would be warm in my shoe, I won’t wear it tomorrow so don’t worry about me crushing you.” She asks. You nod, and she carefully lowers you into her sneaker. She promptly falls asleep, and you fall asleep to the smell of sweat that before overpowered you. It now gives you hope of survival. You wake up to the sound of Amy yawning. She places her feet on the floor. Did she forget you? You run to the side of the shoe, and try to climb out. It seems you have shrunk again, and all your injuries have healed! You are now 1/16th of an inch. Holy shit, your sister looks like a goddess from this point. You see her walk over to her dresser and begin to get dressed for the day - she is naked, again. You cover your eyes until she is dressed. She walks over to the shoe and slips her black nylon foot inside. You realise that she has forgotten you. This fills you with extreme fear, as when you are even smaller than before, you have even less of a chance of survival. You run further into the shoe, but due to your size being even smaller, you can’t go faster than Amy’s foot. Her toes move closer and closer by the second, before reaching you and pushing you. You are pushed along the insole, being slowly grinded away. You scream, hoping she hears you, but you are much too small now. She has her shoe fully in, and you are instantly flattened by her big toe as she stomps to get the shoe secure. Eventually when word gets around about you being missing, Amy realises what the stone that she endlessly crushed throughout the day was. She felt extremely guilty and eventually killed herself due to it. This was definitely not the best ending... the thing is, your tiny body was in the same shoe that she wore when she hung herself, fuck.
Chapter 8 by GoneBoyGone
You poke your head out of the sock, and see Amy running in, booming with each step. She promptly lies back down where she was before, her legs hanging over the side of the bed. Jessica follows and makes here way towards you. You dash out of the pile and roll out of the way of Jessica’s black and white Vans trainer coming right for you. Just behind you, as Jessica stomps down, she creates a small wave of air that knocka you forward onto your face. You pull yourself back up, feeling dizzy. You run over to the door, and walk to Amy’s left nylon covered leg. She gently swings it up and down, slowly. You wait for her foot to come back down before leaping onto it and holding on for dear life. While swinging through the air, you try to climb up her tights, as they have girly chitchat or whatever. You manage to get up to her knee, which sticks out. You grab the top of her kneecap and use it to thrust yourself upwards. This pulls you onto her thigh. You walk along the unsteady and uneven surface of your sister’s leg. You eventually reach her hip, from where you grab onto her green sports jersey. You grab onto the few atray fibres that poke out of her jersey, and use them as climbing rods. After a bit of her talking with Jessica, you reach Jessica’s shoulder, at which point, Amy stands up and puts on her sneakers. You lose balance and fall off of the back of her shoulder. Luckily, you manage to grab onto a stray fiber on the jersey and pull yourself back up onto her shoulder. You crouch down for better balance as giant Amy traverses the room. You decide to swivel your body and climb the front of her jersey. You reach the opening for her shirt and then begin to climb a strand of hair that is hanging down. You climb up it, depsite how greasy it may be, and eventually reach the top of Amy’s head. You decide that this is a good time to nap, as nothing bad can happen on her head. You curl up in her hairs and fall asleep. *At 9pm* You are rudely awoken by the sound of Amy grabbing her jersey and pulling it off. You are still on her head, until she pulls the jersey off over her head, which makes you lose balance and fall into the sock pile near her wardrobe. Amy leaves the room, in her lingerie, for a shower. At this point you decide to find a plan of action. She left the door open, so you are free to roam. You dash outside of the room, and into the hallway. You are met by a large pair of ankle boots, not facing you, but at Emily’s door. You realise that this is Emily and decide to grab onto her boot, so as not to be shut outside of her room, and in the dangerous hallway. Your gravity is shifted every which way as a giante version of your sister walks into her bedroom. She promptly slides off her left ankle boot, the one you are on, and you fall like a rock. You only fell around a meter (from your perspective, which is probably around a mm to her). You regain your composure and walk over to Emily’s ankle sock-clad feet.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8338