Tiny-Player Game by tinymaster
Summary:

Mark Biggs just Upset the Wrong Person. A Witch. A Gamer. His Cousin.


Categories: Watersports, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 8048 Read: 54406 Published: May 09 2019 Updated: August 12 2019

1. Please Press Start! by tinymaster

2. Welcome To Poopy Fantasy! by tinymaster

3. Level One: Poopopola! by tinymaster

4. Meeting Shitjake by tinymaster

5. Back To The Butt by tinymaster

6. The Quest Begins by tinymaster

7. On The Bed by tinymaster

8. Decisions! Decisions! by tinymaster

9. Toi Lét and Toeville by tinymaster

Please Press Start! by tinymaster

"Hey losers!," Mark Biggs pushed John Phranklins off the couch. His headset, fell off his face, he looks at his cousin, "Hey Bitch! Move!," he hears his baby sister in the crib crying, "and check up on Jenny will you?! She might need a change!"

"My name is Beth!," his cousin just stood her ground. Well. Sat her ground.

"Your name is Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch! Got it?!," Mark put his fist under Beth's chin.

"Hey man!," John got up and faced Mark, "why don't you leave her alone?"

"Oh you want some of this?!," Mark shoved the Poor Kid down to the ground.

Despite their slight height difference, Mark and Beth were the same age. They were both 12. And they were both born on the same day. But oddly enough, Mark was tall for his age, while Beth was a little on the short side. And Mark had a nasty temperament and a bullying personality.

John on the other hand, was 10. But he was able to Skip Two Grades, were he met the Ire of Mark and the Admiration of Beth.

Mark punched John in the face, giving him a Black Eye.

"I better go," John said as he ducked out of there.

"Wait! Don't go!," Tears began to well up in Beth's eyes.

But all Mark had to do, was make a Mock Punching Motion, and John ran off, with his proverbial tail between his legs.

"Ha ha!," Mark Mock Laughed, "Now go change the baby!"

Crying at what just happened, Beth goes and picks up Her Crying Baby Cousin as she checks her Diaper.

"Ooh! Stinky! Stinky!," Beth undoes her Onezie Zipper, and then removes the Straps, before Removing the Dirty Diaper, "woah hoo! What Did You Eat?!"

The Baby Jennifer giggled at this. Beth wipes Jennifer's Poopy Bottom Clean.

She then looks at her own bottom and gets an idea. But she would have to wait, when she went home with her Mom, who was having a "Girl's Night Out", with her Aunt Yvon and their friends since High School.

That night, Mark watched as Beth and her mom, his Aunt Ylsa. He smiled a wicked smile as he watched her leave. It became a sweet smile, when he turned to face his mom.

"Hey Sweetie?!," his mom began to head to the restroom, "I'm gonna take a bath! Do you need anything?!"

"Oh no thanks!," if she could see behind his Fake Smile, she would Find him Wickedly Grinning.

"Ok then!," Yvon began walking to the restroom, "in about Two Weeks, I will take out Grandma Gertrude to that spa! Her feet REALLY NEED IT!"

Yvon began scratching at her ear, before she went into the room and locked the door.

Mark then saw that Beth had left the game on. It was SomeKind Of Fantasy RPG, or whatever. He saw that she had Over 200 Hours clocked in.

Picking up the controller, he went to the "Delete Section" and, "whoops!," he whispered to himself as he Deleted her Account."

"Did you say something Sweetie?!," his mom called out.

"No mom!," Mark just giggled at what he had done.

Meanwhile, at Beth and Ylsa's house, Beth was looking at her pet Rat, Johnson running around and playing in his cage.

"Guess what Johnson!," Beth whispered to her pet, "Mama said that I can put my 'plan' into action. She says that I'll have 21 Days to Put my Plan in Motion. But I have to "Stop My Plans Every Night, before Auntie Yvon comes by to pick up My Meanie of a Cousin!"

"Wooh!," she heard her Mother say, "It's fun getting this bra off! Ok Girls! It's time to relax!"

The Next Day, Beth is inside Mark's house, as she's waiting for her Auntie Yvon to get ready for work.

"Hey Bitch!," Mark whispered to her, "are you ready to have some fun?!"

She looked at the game system, he left it on just for her to see that he had deleted her hard work, "perfect!"

Soon Yvon had gotten everything ready and was heading off to work, "ok sweetie I'll pick you up after work!," she then goes to turn off the system before she left, "there you go! No need to worry about that!"

At Ylsa's house, Ylsa kept Little Jennifer in her Car Seat, "ok! I have to be out for a while!," she hugs and kisses her daughter before looking at her nephew, "you (two) be good!," she then left.

"Well well well!," Mark begins, "it looks like I get to ..."

"... Mom knows about the Stuff you've done to me and my friends," Beth interjected.

"Wooooh!," Mark Mocked.

"And that's why she left for the day for!"

"Ooh! So. Why did she leave for? If she knows, why doesn't she punish me?! Or better yet call my mom and have her punish me?!"

"Because Auntie Yvon won't believe that her 'Baby' would do anything naughty, and Mama said that I get to Punish You! As I see fit!"

"Ha ha ha ha! What?!"

"I'm a Witch you see! Well Mama and I Both Are!"

"Ha ha! Yeah Right!"

"It's true!"

"Oh really?! Then why don't mom and I have powers?!"

"It works against the Y-Gene, and Mama said that Auntie Yvon never learned how to use her Magic."

"Ha ha ha ha! Yeah Right! You just want to delay the inevitable Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch!"

"You're the Fucking Little Shrimpy Bitch!," Beth Slaps him right across the face.

He rubs his Face Cheek, "alright. That's it!," he grabs his cousin, who instinctively struggles as he put her over his knee, and pulled down her pants and panties.

"Hey!"

Soon Mark began Spanking Beth on her Bare Heiny. Grinning to himself with each Increasing Redness of her Bottom.

"Stop it!," Beth pleaded as he continued.

"No way! This is too much fun!," Mark continued Spanking his cousin.

Tears began to well up in her Face, "please don't do this!"

"Ha ha ha! You better stop me then!"

"Alright, you asked for this," Beth's Voice became calmer and more subtle, as she waved her hand and produced ... a controller.

Mark was turned back by this, but then he continued his Spanking of Her!

She just pushed the Select Button, as she then moved the "cursor" until it landed on Mark, still Spanking and who Couldn't see the Cursor, "she then Selected the A Button!

As Mark Continued his Spanking of Her, he felt her getting heavy. And he could feel his clothes getting loose. He didn't think much of it, until he realized his feet couldn't touch the ground.

"Hey! What the?!," oddly enough, he couldn't stop Spanking "Little Beth", until she was too big to reach her bottom!

He soon found him crushed under her lap.

She got up. He was forced to look up at her MASSIVE ASS! She bent down as she began to pull-up her panties, but then stopped.

"You Know what?!," she turned around, making sure to kick off everything but her shirt, "I'm gonna let you check out what you'll be going to see on your Little Adventure!," she then took off her shirt.

She did a Little Twirl.

At a Normal Size, she would have spun to fast for him to see anything, Butt at his Size, he saw every last Crack, Crevasse, and Detail. She then put her Clothes back on.

"Now! Let's say we START ThisGame!"

She then hit the Start Button.

And Mark Vanished!

Please Press Start! End

 

Welcome To Poopy Fantasy! by tinymaster

Mark found himself in a Strange Dark Place. He got hit by an Awful Foul Smell that could only be described as "Sewage".

"Where the hell am I? Dammit! When I get my hands on that bitch ...," Mark suddenly found himself stumbling around. The Sound of a Rumbling could be Heard in this Dark Place.

Suddenly he fell on his hands and knees. He could feel he was in Some Kind of Gooey Mass. Trying to get up, only caused him to be going "tummy-first" on the Mass. He tried to get up again, but this time he was stuck lying on his ass.

 

Suddenly he saw as the world around him got some light. Not a lot mind you, but just enough to see that he was surrounded by TWO MASSIVE MOUNDS OF FLESH! And that he was in "Shit!".

The Sound of Giggling Only Confirmed His Suspicions.

Suddenly he saw as Light began to Form More and More and More.

Suddenly he felt a MASSIVE GUST OF WIND Spank His Bum.

"Yeow!," he yelled as he instantly went to grab his bottom.

Then he felt himself being flung miles into The Air. He soon got a View of Beth, Now Looking Giant-Sized, Lying on her Bed, with her Pants and Underwear Pulled Down to Reveal her Bare Butt! He knew he came out of there. Then he Found Himself Falling.

"Oh nooooo!"

He kept Falling and Falling and Falling! He wasn't sure what was goingf to happen to him at this height, butt he knew he had to get away! Suddenly he landed ... Right. In. Her. Hand!

She looked him right in the face. He could barely make out her Entire Face.

"Time for your Daily Spanking Little Guy," her Voice was Booming Compared to him.

"Wait, What?!," Butt Before He could question Further, he found himself being pinned down by her thumb, while he Barely Saw he /other Hand Form "Flicking Fingers", he then felt as These Fingers Now Snapped his Now Tiny Bumbum, "Yeeow! Ow! Yow!," he began Struggling, Butt her Thumb Kept Him Pinned Down, "Stop It!," he found himself Pleading to Her.

Butt then She Mocked, "No Way! I'm having way too much fun!"

The Flicking on his butt cointinued. Soon tewars began forming down his Face. She then Stopped and Looked at her Handiwork. She saw Mark Rubbing His Bum, Before Realizing ... He Flinched to Cover Himself Up!

"Oh don't worry!," Beth said to him, as She dropped him onto her Pillow, "You'll get used to being Nakie Soon Enough! Now what should your New Name Be?"

"New Name?," Mark asked Quizzically.

"For the Game You'll Be Playing Silly!"

"Game?"

"I got the idea from when you Deleted My Game File. Now how about 'Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch?!'?."

Mark Tensed Up at her Words.

Then she said, "No. Wait. That's 'My Name' Isn't It?!," she gave it a Minute, "Oh I Know!," she Produced the Controller Once Again, and this Time, Mark Biggs was Terrified of this Turn of Events.

He then saw a Cursor Form, as it went over him, then to an Area of ... Was that a Name Start-Up Screen? He saw the cursor go to these Letters, until a name was formed.

"L"

"I"

"T"

"L"

"R"

"E"

"D"

"B"

"U"

"T"

"T"

She then went to "Create New Name", and he saw as it said, "Litlredbutt. Is this OK?"

She goes to the "Accept New Name" button, Pressed the A-Button and said, "Yes."

She then looked at Mark and asked, "Are You Ready to Play My Game Litlredbutt?"

"What?! That's NOT MY NAME! AND I WON'T PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME BITCH!"

Butt a Quick Flicking on the Butt Later, and he was Singing a Different Tune.

"Ok! Ok! I'll play your Little Game!"

"Really?!"

""Yeah. After all, my name is Mar ..."

She flicked him on the butt once, "Litlredbutt"

"Yow! Ok! Ok! My name is Litlredbutt!"

"Good!," she then pressed the Select Button, and held it down, before pressing the B-Button. IN AN INSTANT Her Clothes Were Gone!

She was Naked as Naked Could Be. She then pressed A.

Mark found himself back in her Butt, but this time, the Poop in her Ass said, "Welcome To Poopy Fantasy!" and it was Accompanied by "8-Bit Farting Music".

Welcome To Poopy Fantasy! End

Level One: Poopopola! by tinymaster

Beth turned on her TV. She could see Mark, now Litlredbutt, wandering around in awe and in terror. He was in awe that she could not only use magical powers, but that it could have affected him. He was in terror, because he feared what being trapped in a girl's, espeically his cousin's, Poopy Ass could entail.

But hit the Start Button.

Mark blacked out.

"Litlredbutt! Time to Get Up!," a Strange Motherly Voice said to him.

But he knew it wasn't his Mother, nor his Aunt. He knew that this was soemthing else. So he kept his eyes closed, and pretended to be asleep!

"Litlredbutt! You Get Up Right NOw!"

But Litlredbutt just "laid his ground".

Then Beth, upon seeing the defiance from her "Naughty LIttle Cousin", moved the cursor onto Litlredbutt's Butt, as she clicked A.

Suddenly Litlredbutt could feel as his Heiny was getting "clicked", and it hurt! Badly! But he stood his ground, by "laying his ground".

Realizing, that this wasn't working either, she clicked on the Mass that was "Talking to Litlredbutt", as she then hit the A-Button, went down to "Wakey Wakey Spanky Spanky!", then hit A.

Litlredbutt could feel as he was picked up, and laid across a solid surface, then he felt his bottom getting smacked! He tried to keep his eyes closed, but the spanking INTENSIFIED!!!

Suddenly he had no choice but to open his eyes!, "Waaah! Waaah! Stop It! Stop Iiii-hiiit!"

He soon got a look around. He was in a house. NO. THat wasn't it. He was in a 3D Representation of Typical Generic RPG House, that was made out of Shit!

He then looked, and saw that he was on a lady's lap, and the lady was made out of Feces!!!

She soon stopped, as he began wetting himself on her leg.

"Well! Since you like to be a Baby So Much!," she said to him, "you'll have to wear these!," she showed to him a "Box of Diapers". Only these weren't Diapers. OH NO! They were a Series of Toilet Paper that were MODIFIED INTO DIAPERS!!!

"Well now!," he heard his Cousin's Booming Voice Say, "I was hoping you'd get to wear those!"

"What the hell?! I'm not wearing those!," Litlredbutt was defiant to have to wear that shit!

"You will wear that and that's final!," the Poopy Lady said to him.

"Who the hell do you think you fucking are?!," he tried to punch this lady, but she caught his, to her, little fist, and laid him over her lap again, "You. Will. Listen. And. Wear. What. I. Say. To. Wear!"

"Listen to your Mother!," he heard Beth say.

"Wait! What?! Mother?!," Litlredbutt asked confused about this.

"Your Fecal Mother," the Lady Replied, "Butt You May Call Me Poopoo Mommy!"

Suddenly Beth selected, "Accept TP Diapies", as Litlredbutt found himself "happily" taking the box, that was made out of Poopies, and hug and kis his Poopoo Mommy!

"Now why don't you try it on?," his Poopoo Mommy asked of him, as she spanked his little butt.

He yelped, before he realized ... "What just happened???"

"Just me taking control!" Beth replied to him in her Booming Voice, and we see her admiring her Butt on the Screen in Real Life, "butt if you want to have control, then I suggest you do ass I say!"

Litlredbutt could only gulp, as he knew that, even though he would to be fighting and fiercely struggling inside, once she made a command, he had to follow through with it!

"Now put on one of your New Diapers!!!"

Litlredbutt tried to be Defiant, Butt he knew that his Ass was Too Sore and Exposed, to even argue with her. So he too one out of the box, as he ...

"Um? How am I to put this on?," he looked at the TP Diapie with a Slight Confusion in his eyes.

Beth saw that he was having some trouble, "Oh sorry about that!," she hit the X-Button, as he saw that he was looking at a Picture of his own Face, with the words "Litlredbutt. Lvl 1" She went down to "Equip", and Selected "TP Diapies".

He soon found himself wearing them! "WOah!" It was like she teleported them on him. Butt then he remembered how selecting things in these games, always seemed to be "sped-up" in "real-time". "I feel ridiculous!"

"It's better than having your Ass as an Inventory!," his Poopoo Mommy had spoken.

"Wait! This is an Inventory?!," Litlredbutt loooked down at his Diapie.

"Well yeah! It can hold things for you!," suddenly Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy took out Dandruff from her pocket, and placed them inside his Diaper, "I know it's Not Much, butt here's some Dandruff Flakes for Food and Supplies!"

He saw "You gained 25 Dandruff Flakes!" appear then disappear, on the Screen.

"Now go! You have to meet your Buddy: What Was His Name Again?!"

Litlredbutt saw a series of letters form on the screen. He was back to the Name Start-Up.

He could hear Beth's Booming Voice say, "Now what should we name your friend?!".

Suddenly Beth felt her Stomach gurgle, "Ooh! I better pause this real quick!"

Litlredbutt could hear an angry growl. "What was that?!," he asked trembling.

Beth hit Pause on her Controller, causing Mark to find himself in Complete Darkness.

Realizing that this was his chance, and that she was practically naked, he began running, he fell on his hands and knees, then crawling towards a lightsouce. He was determined to get out of there, and hide from her, at least until his mom got there. She'd set her straight! Then he felt himself falling towards the lightsource. But why was he falling for? He heard that Angry Growl again, and knew what this meant. Before he could react, he found himself falling out of her Butt, and into ... AN OCEAN?!

No. This wasn't An Ocean. It Was A Toilet!!!

Falling into Waters, he had to look up at her Ass! He was about to call out to her, butt he decided against this, for this could mean, that he could escape!

Then he felt as rain, that he knew wasn't rain, fall on his face. He tried to swim out of the way, butt there was No Way for him to go. Then he saw a Massive Shadow Fall towards him. He knew what this Shadow was, as he Tried To Swim Away, he fel as the Turd hirt him. This was Followed by Another. And Another. Another. He thought he was going to drown. But soon it stopped, as he managed to reach the surface. Then he felt as a Wet Stinky Rain fell upon  him. Some of it fell in his mouth. He could taste her shit!

Beth got up and looked at her Handiwork. A Large Golden-Brown Mass, as well as Five Turds, as One of them Looked Like a "J"!

"That's it!," SHe Said as she wiped herself clean, and then Flushed.

Washing her hands, she didn't notice her tiny little cousin swirling around and being forced into the Sewage System. Drying off her hands, she took her naked body back to controller. She unpaused the game.

Mark saw that he was passing through other peoples' sewage watching Giant-Sized Rats as he Passed them by. Then it happened, he found himself back at that Scene! He was Litlredbutt Again! He could only look around in Terror, for there was No Real Escape!

Then he saw Beth put down his Friend's Name:

"S"

"H"

"I"

"T"

"J"

"A"

"K"

"E"

Shitjake was the Name she created and Accepted for Litlredbutt's Friend.

"Ah yes! Shitjake! Now run along Litlredbutt!," his Poopoo Mommy Said to him.

Realizing he had no choice, he left his litttle house, as he felt a Total Scene Shift.

He saw the Text Say: Poopopola Appear before it dissapeared. Then he got a look around.

And. It. Was. HUUUGGE!

Level One: Poopopola End

Meeting Shitjake by tinymaster

Litlredbutt looked around at such an Amazing Place! He knew he was trapped inside his Cousin's Ass, Butt this world, even though it was made of Poo and Leftovers (Toilet Paper Included), seemed to be Majestically Created. His diaper made him waddle! He felt like people were watching him.

"Hey Bitc ...," he stopped before realizing this might not be a good idea, "Uhm? Beth? Can I pleas eget some clothes on?"

"Just, go to the Armory Shop! I'll get clothes for you there!," Beth Ordered.

"But I don't want to do that!," Litlredbutt Whined, "Just turn me back to normal, or at least let me get clothes from that Shitty-Ass 'Home'!"

"Alright, if that's you want to be about it," Beth selected him on her Controller, and Unselected The Diaper from the Equip Menu. She then had him crawl around on all fours, in her own feces. And then she selected all the Outside Villagers, and let each villager spank his tiny tushy.

He tried to keep his composure, butt after his sixteenth hit, he was saying, "No More! Please!" Tears were freely flowing down his face.

Then to add insult to injury, she made him poop right there!

"Oh! You made a friend!," Beth cooed to him, as she watched his Shit come to Life and give him a sound Spanking.

She then let him get up, and requipped his TP Diapie for him.

"Now will you behvae and do as I say?," Beth readied her hand on the controller.

"*Sniff* Yes!," Litlredbutt quietly went into the Armory.

"Well it looks like someone was EXTRA NAUGHTY TODAY!!!," Said the ShopKeep, as he pointed to his TP Diapies.

Litlredbutt felt like he couldn't feel any smaller than he did right this moment!

"So what will it be?!," he asked him.

Litlredbutt got to see the Menu. He saw a whole bunch of Items on the Menu, butt he could Only Buy One.

He was forced to buy "Corn Onesie" for 5 Dandruff Flakes.

He had 20 Dandruff Flakes Next.

"Go next door," Beth Ordered Watching from the TV.

Our Hero really wanted to say something defiant to her, butt he knew that that would be a pretty Badd Idea. So he went next store, it was a Weapon Shop, and got himself a "Shit Sword". Having it equipped, meant that he could not see it, butt he could feel it. And Smell It!!! She then had him use the remaining 15 Dandruff Flakes to pack up on Pootions, Feether, and a Couple Elixirs.

He could feel all of these Swiching Around in his Diapered Butt.

He could feel All Eyes on Him, as Suddenly,"There You Are!," he turned around to see a Young Kid Made of Poo Charge At Him, "And you're Late!," Litlredbutt felt himself going on this Poopy Kid's Lap. Then he felt a few quick swats on the bottom.

"Ow! Ow! Owie!," he yells to this Poopy Kid, "you peace of Shit!," he manages to turn around deck this shitty kid in the face! He has no choice, butt to wipe off the feces that the Poopy Kid left behind.

He then turns and runs. He runs for the area that would get him out of there.

"Oh no you don't," says Beth, as she hits the Start Button.

Litlredbutt felt as he was frozen in place. Then that Poopy Kid walks up infront of him, as he gets picked up, placed over the Poopy Kids Lap, has his TP Diapie Pulled Down, and then given a Sound Spanking. He then has his TP Diapie put back on.

"Now we'll see how you do!," Beth says, as she restarts the "Game".

Litlredbutt soon starts squirming and screaming! He starts thrashing and bashing, butt this time, the Poopy Kid keeps him in his lap.

Soon Litlredbutt stops. He wants to keep resisting, butt he knows he can't. So he just goes limp in that Poopy Kid's Lap.

Soon the Poopy Kid sets him down and says, "I hope you learned your lesson. Do you know who I am?"

It gives Litlredbutt some thought, before he goes, "Shitjake?"

The Poopy Kid says, "Yep!"

Suddenly Mark finds himself back in the real world, back to normal, and in his normal clothes.

"What the hell?!," he asks of Beth threatingly. Not to go back to her ass mind you, but why she would just toy with him, only to return him back to normal.

"Oh I didn't do this for you. You still have to 'do time in my ass', and in 'my body'. I did this because Mommy and Auntie Yvon are here!," beth answers to him.

Suddenly Mark gets a Terrible Idea, "You know what?! I'm telling on you! I mean my mom and your mom are magic like you right?! So let's how you like your lttle punishment from my mom!"

"Oh?," Beth gives him a solid look, "and what would you tell them?"

"Simple! I'll tell them that you," he stops as he feels somehting force its way out of his mouth.

Rushing into the bathroom, he puts his head into the toilet, and watches, as poop falls out of his mouth. Turd after Turd after Turd.

Suddenly it stops and he flushes. He checks himself over, and sees no evidence of that situation happening, other than the Turds in the toilet.

"Now what are you going to say?," Beth asks of him again.

"Nothing," he replies.

"Good!," she gets her clothes back on, as her and his Mothers walk through the door, "I'll see you tommorrow!"

Back To The Butt by tinymaster
It's been a day, since Mark was in his Cousin's Butt. That weird RPG she had created for him. He knew that his mom was going out again that night, and that he would have to return to Poopipa most likely.

"No!," he says to himself, "I refuse to accept this! I refuse to move from this spot!"

Suddenly he hears a "Mark! It's time to go to your Aunt and Cousin's House!"

"I'm just gonna stay here!," he yells to her.

"Why do you wanna stay here?!," he hears his Cousin mockingly ask.

Mark wants to speak to say something, but as soon as he does, the turds start to form.

"Well I'm not going! And you can't make me!," he yells out defiantly.

"Well then! I guess I'll have to watch you three here, then won't I?!," he hears his Aunt Ylsa cry out to him.

He thinks about his Cousin being there, being trapped in her ass again, and her being in his room. He knew he couldn't have that happen, but he also knew he didn't want to be trapped in that ass again.

There was only One Thing that He Could Do, "Uh?! Never mind! I'll be right down!"

He knew he had to act fast! He grabbed a piece of paper and began writing down, "Mom! Your sister and my cousin are terrible people! They have been using magic to keep me in line according to their sick games! Please tell them to stop!"

He gently folds up the paper and rushes downstairs.

"Here you go!," he gives his mom the paper.

He smiles at his Cousin who seems unamused.

"What the Hell is this?!," he hears his mother ask in righteous anger, but instead of his Aunt Ylsa and Cousin Beth getting yelled at, he is instead grabbed and made to look at Jennifer's Poopy Diaper, & written on it was One Word, "Bitch!"

"What?! Mom! I don't...," but before he can continue on, he finds himself being placed over his Mother's Lap, with his Pants bared and given a Bare Spanking.

And just like before he was back at his Cousin's Place Alone.

"Now I have a Special Surprise for you!," he hears his Cousin, now Towering Over him and Naked again say.

She picks him up and lays him on the bed. He looks at her in Terror.

" I hope you learned your lesson!"

"Oh yes yes! I have!," he calls to her, "I'll never pick on you again!"

"What?!," she picks him up, flicks him on the Butt, & sets him back on her bed, "I was talking about being a Tattletale!"

She sits down once again, and he finds himself in Poopopola Once Again.

But this time he's smaller.

Beth walks up with her Controller in Hand, as she turns on the TV.

She sees as Mark is now forced to Look Up at Shitjake. She watches and giggles, as she hears Shitjake tell him, "I know you were naughty! Otherwise! You wouldn't be half-your-Height!"

"That wasn't my FUCKING HEIGHT!," he yells out to Shitjake.

But he instantly regrets it, when he is dragged over his Poopy Knee, has his TP Diapered Bottom Bared, and Given a Bare Spanking, before returning to his "normal", Litlredbutt-Size, & being let go.

Butt Before He Can Cry, He Sees A Pair Of Wet Wipes Show Up!

"Well! Well! Well!," he hears them say.

Back To The Butt End
The Quest Begins by tinymaster
Litlredbutt and Shitjake watch as the Human Wet Wipes go in for the attack! Suddenly! A flushing motion occurs! Soon he and Shitjake are facing off against these two Wet Wipes!

"Wet Wipe A uses Wipe"!

Litlredbutt feels as the Wipe Caresses his Skin, Butt it hurts!

"Ah! Fuck!," he yells.

"Wet Wipe B Uses Wipe"!

Shitjake takes some damage.

"Shitjake uses Pellet Fist!"

Litlredbutt watches as Shitjake Pommels Wet Wipe B into the Ground.

A Foghorn can be Heard, as Wet Wipe B Vanishes!

"Wet Wipe A uses Wipe!"

Butt this time, he Blocks with his Shit Sword!

"Litlredbutt Uses Slash!"

Wet Wipe A Vanishes as that same Foghorn Sound could be heard.

Soon a Series of Musical Farts can be heard, as "Shitjake receives 100 Dandruff Flakes" "Litlredbutt receives 50 Dandruff Flakes" "Shitjake receivers 20 Tearpoints" "Litlredbutt receives 20 Tearpoints".

"What the Hell just happened?!," Litlredbutt cries angrily.

Suddenly an Old Man Made Out Of Poop Appears.

"Elder! What's Going On?!," Shitjake asks.

The Elder Replies To Them, "It seems like the Evil, Aerosol King, has returned to reek havoc on our Land! Shitjake! You and the Others must Escort Litlredbutt around, & MAKE HIM fight the Aerosol King! And as for you," Litlredbutt feels himself over the Elder's Lap, as the Elder gives him a Caning on his TP Diapered Butt, "you. Will. Learn. Not. To. Disobey. Your. Team. And. To. Defeat. The. Aerosol King!," suddenly he is let Back down, Butt the spanking didn't feel aany lighter than if was actually him, from the Real Deal.

"Butt where to WE go?!," asks Shitjake.

He points to a Black Dot Out in the Distance, "There! Go to the Tunnel of Fun! There you will meet and face Toi Lét"

Litlredbutt and Shitjake both wander off Towards the Cave.

No sooner had they done so, when "Litlredbutt!" "SHITJAKE" they turn and see their Poopy Mommies and Shitjake's Poopy Daddy waiting for them.

Beth Pauses the Game on her Controller as she goes to her herself a snack.

She knows Litlredbutt is in Darkness Right Now, Butt she's Hungry.

"Awe! Fuck It!," she says to herself as she U pauses, "I'll let you two Level Up!"

Butt for right now, she was just gonna seat her bare ass on the wooden chair, as she began to eat.

She was having a bowl of Broccoli Chili Soup, Two Double Decker Baked Bean Burritos, Corn and Carrots, & A Glass of Prune Juice to Drink.

She could feel a Runbling in her Tushie. & she could hear the faint scream of Mark saying, "what's happening?!"

She casually took her time eating this delicious meal. She casually took a glance at the TV. Litlredbutt and Shitjake were now Level 5.

She began to get up, and Place her dishes in the sink. She then walked back to the TV, where she watches them enter into the Tunnel. The Tunnel being her Ass!

She liked the way Mark looked. So tiny and helpless. Yet also a Warrior!

She loved how he couldn't do anything to escape her fate. She saw him face off against Wet Wipes. She Smiled at him and Failed Attempts to Leave His Punishment Early. Even trying to tell HER that HE did Nothing Wrong.

Butt a Spanking From Shitjake put a Stop to that!

And then Shitjake and Litlredbutt found themselves facing Toi Lét!

Butt then Mark finds himself naked and on Beth's Bed. Butt why was he on there?

The Quest Begins End
On The Bed by tinymaster

Mark Stood on his Cousin's Bed. She just looked down at him.

"I'm going to the Movies with my friends," she says to him, "stay here, and DON'T leave this bed!"

Mark was left all alone on his Cousin's Bed. He looked around. It was like a Vast and Fluffy Desert. He looked around the whole of her entire bed. The wooden Board at the Head of the Bed looked too tight to squeeze through. One Side of the Bed was Pushed Tighly against the wall. At the base of the Foot of the Bed was Johnson waiting in his cage.

"Don't want to mess with that."

The Only Place that was Open, was the Other Side of the Bed.

He goes up to it, "OK! I Just have to slide down!"

He very carefully reaches the edge, and allows himself to fall. He can feel the Sheets rub against his Bare Skin. He's about to make it to the End, when Suddenly! He finds himself BAck In The Middle of Her Bed!

"Hey, What The?!"

He Tries It Again. And Again. And Again.

Each Time He Finds Himself Back On Her Bed. He began to Try Other Places. The Headboard and the Wall Proved to be Too Tight, and Johnson Proved to be Too Fierce! And each time he found himself back onto her Her Bed!

He began to contemplate other means of getting off of her Bed. He pushed the pillow to the side, and slide down on it, with the belief, that "touching the floor" was why he always landed back on Her bed. He tried tearing away at the fabric, but grew tired, when he could BARELY Even Scratch The Fabric. He tried Hiding Underneath the Blankets and Pillows, but they were too Hot and too Heavy to Stay Under There For Long.

Suddenly he heard the Rumbling of a Bunch of Giant Sized Little Feet! He knew it was Beth Running Up The Steps. He looked up at her, in her Sadistic Smiling Glory.

"Hey Little Guy!," she Gets Up In His Face, "did you behave?!"

"Um?," Mark gave it some Thought, "Yes! Yes I did!"

Suddenly SHe Picked Him Up, and Gave Him a Few Swats to His Bottom.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!!!"

"I'M NOT!!!"

She carried him to the Living Room, in front of the TV.

"What Number Do You See???"

He looks at the Number.

"137"

He shook his head. It couldn't be!

"Let's Look at what The Number Means... Shall Weee...?"

He watches as She Takes Out That Same Controller, and hits "Replay". He is forced to Watch the Screen in Horror!

Each Time he was Trying to Escape, or Hide!

It showed that he Tried To Escape 137 TIMES!

He gulped in dismay, for he knew what this would mean for him.

"Now I was hoping that you'd be a Good Boy, and that you'd Learn Your Lesson, and that I would Just Let You Go Back To Normal, and That We Could Get Along on Better Terms, Butt It Seems You Don't Want To Do That, So ...

She manipulated the Controller, until the TV Screen SHowed his Baby Sister's Bedroom. And her Diaper Pail.

"Ooh! Looks Pretty Full!"

"Oh no! Please Don't!"

Butt it was Too Late. Mark Was Gone, And He Had To Climb His Way To The Top Of The Dirty Diaper Pail.

Butt Each Time, He Would Have To Worry about Getting Stuck, Sliding To The Bottom, and Worst of all, The Stench! The Stench Was Horrible! It insulted not only his nose and his tongue, butt also his Entire Body!

It was more than enough to make his skin crawl!

"I'd do anything to be back on Her Bed Again," he thought to himself.

He suddenly found himself back in Beth's Bed, This Time Covered In Baby Stink.

"Anything?," she asked of him.

On The Bed End

Decisions! Decisions! by tinymaster

Mark looked up at Beth, he could feel her Cold Glare Caress his body. SHe soon grabs him and picks him up.

He feels as she carries him to the bathroom, and hovers him over the Toilet.

"Have You Played Space Invaders?,: she asks of him, as she drops him.

"Space Invaders??!," he thinks wiping the Toilet Water from his Eyes and Mouth.

Then he gets the Shock of his Life, when he saw Beth's Ass Cover the Toilet Rim.

Soon he watches in horror, as her Butt covers the Bowl. He then watches as she squeezes and Turds Come Out. Butt instead of them falling, due to Gravity, they each instead magically find a Place in Midair as if they ...

"Oh no," he watches as the take Bug-Like Appearance and Start coming down.

"I must say, that you just have to dodge all of them, and for each one you dodge, I'll let you stay on my bed, butt for each one you touch, YOU HAVE TO EAT!!!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!!"

Soon he finds himself back in the bottom of his Sister's Diaper Pail.

"Are you suuurre?!"

When he finds himself back in the toilet bowl, he realizes, that he has no choice, butt to play her little "dodge the turds" game.

The First Five of the "Turd Bugs" he dodged with ease.

Butt suddenly Beth says, "I'm bored of this", as she takes out her Little Controller and "Pauses".

Mark finds he CAN'T MOVE!!! Soon turd after turd after turd falls and hits him!

When she frees him, he shouts, "Hey! No Fair!"

"I never said I couldn't!," suddenly she moves him, by controller, to his first turd, "now what do you have to do???"

Despite not wanting to do this, he feels he has no choice, as he began to take a bite out of her own fecal matter. The taste was more disgusting than the smell! He wanted to stop, to wretch it all up.

"Oh no you don't."

She takes her controller, and makes him Power through each of her Turds, like it was nothing. And no matter how much he tried or wanted to wretch, she made him, through text boxes, say, "mmm! mmm! mmm! More! More! More!"

When he was done, he had devoured all 43 of her shitballs, that hit him!

She gets up, then looks at him, "mmm?! I think it's time to play One. More. Game.," he looks around and sees four of the turds form into all too familiar ghosts, "Pac Man Anyone?"

"OH NO!"

He swims around desperately trying to escape her turds: Stinky, Turdinky, Poopinky, and Shite. As he does so, Beth wipes her ass, as she throws each toilet paper into the water, forming different walls to block his progress. Soon there are no Ghost Turds Left.

"Ha! It looks like your shit ghosts didn't get me!," Mark splashed the Toilet Water at  Beth's Direction.

"Oh? Well those shit ghosts weren't your problem!," she points to behind him, "he is!"

He turns around and sees Poop-Man! Coming at him Fast! He tries to swim away, butt gets swallowed! Trapped in the Turd, he feels as he is pulled down.

Beth has flushed the Toilet with Mark in her Shit.

As Mark gets pulled through the Sewage Currents, he soon finds himself falling.

"AAAggh!," he yells, before he lands on something soft and bouncy.

He soon hears his Cousin's Familiar Voice, "OK! Time to wash you off!"

He soon finds the fecal matter washing right off! He scrubs it off, as he bathes in this liquid. He looks down, and sees he's in his Cousin's Bed Again. And then he tips his head back, to drink the delicious water.

Then The Taste and the Smell hit him.

It was Pee.

He looked up, and saw her Peeing!

On Him!

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!," he yells at her.

But suddenly she looks out the window.

"Shit! They're back!," She says, as she makes everything back to normal.

Beth's Mom and Aunt Yvon had showed up with Baby Jennifer, as they open the door.

"Are you ready to go home sweetie?!," Mark's Mom asks him.

"Wait!," says Beth, "Auntie Yvon? Could We Play a Game of Boggle Please?!"

"Um? Sure?!," Yvon said to her Niece, as the four of them head downstairs.

But Mark saw a Paper Fall Right Out Of Beth's Pocket.

Picking It Up, he reads it: "Salt in a Circle Dispels Magic". "Perfect"!

He goes downstairs, and sees them getting the boggle pieces ready.

He finds it weird, that they are playing in the kitchen next to the salt shakers, butt he pays them no mind, as he sits down  next to his mother.

"Ok! You guys ready?!"

Beth pushes on the Dome and lets the letters Pop Up. "Tell" "Them" "Truth" "Salt" "No" "Magic", were all words that Mark Saw.

Picking Up The Salt, he throws it in Beth's Eyes, "Agh!"

"Mark! What is wrong with you?!," his Mother asks him,

butt he just spills the salt around him and his mother.

"Mom! There's something I have to tell you!"

Suddenly as he tries to talk, turds came out of his mouth, In Front Of His Mother!

"Mark! What's Wrong With you?!," his mom scolds him.

"Mom! You have to listen to me!," butt the turds kept on coming.

"Um? Mom? Autnie Yvon? I didn't want to say anything, because I thought he had gotten rid of this problem, butt," she takes out her phone, and shows her mom and her aunt videos of Mark eating Poo!

"No Mom! That's Not True! I - She - !," he could only watch in horror, as Turd, after Turd, after Turd, Came Out Of His Mouth!

"Seriously!," his mother scolds, "you spill salt ALL OVER THE FLOOR! You eat shit! And then proceed to spit it out in front of me?!"

"You Know?!," Mark's Aunt Ylsa says to Yvon, "I have the Perfect Punishment for him ..."

Mark was soon placed in a diaper, "if you like to put shit in your mouth like a baby so much! Perhaps you should be Treated Like A Baby?", his mother said, he was then forced to lick off the entire bathroom, and EAT JENNIFER'S DIAPERS!!!, "make sure the floor's spotless!", his Aunt yells at him, and he had to let Beth change him, which she did in front of all her friends, "honestly! it's like you thought salt was magic or something!", those last words chilled him to the very core.

After a Month of this Humiliating Punishment, Beth says to him, "I'm bored of this outcome. How would you like if this never happened?"

"You mean like a dream?!"

"Dreams are so cliche'!," she takes out her controller, "I set up a Save Point awhile back."

She selects some key buttons on her computer.

And as if they were a distant memory, everything was erased. Until ...

Mark Stood on his Cousin's Bed. She just looked down at him.

"I'm going to the Movies with my friends," she says to him, "stay here, and DON'T leave this bed!"

Mark was left all alone on his Cousin's Bed. He looked around. It was like a Vast and Fluffy Desert.

And this time, he did as he was told.

"I will get out of this. Just you wait."

And Mark plopped his butt onto her bed and decided to wait.

Decisions! Decisions! End

 

Toi Lét and Toeville by tinymaster

Mark was soon met by Beth, who came rushing in. She stripped naked, and looked down at him.

"I'm so glad you followed my instructions!," she chimed, as she sat down next to him. The force caused him to fly and lie right between her legs, just inches from her crotch.

He "Gulped", butt Beth just laughed and said, "Oh No! That's not until later! Butt First!"

Mark found himself back as Litlred Butt and standing alongside of Shitjake, to fight against Toi Lét.

"MWAH HA HA HA! I AM THE GREAT ASSTER OF CLEANLINESS TOI LÉT!," the Monster said of himself to them, as they got into a fight.

Toi Lét had used "Wipe", it did MASSIVE DAMAGE! Then Shitjake countered with Pellet Fist! Toi Lét took some damage!

Then Toi Lét used Plunge! A Giant Plunger came from the Sky! As it damaged the both of them! Suddenly Toi Let used Flush! A Wave of Water Came Rushing Through Them!

Litlredbutt felt his life slipping aeat from him, then he heard Shitjake say, "quick! Use the Pootions!"

Taking two out, he gave one to Shitjake ... Instantly! he felt better! Littleredbutt then took out another one. He looked at it. Was he really going to do this? Oh well! He had no choice! He swallowed it down. The taste of fecal sludge slid down his thorat, butt he felt Better Than Ever!

Shitjake used Pellet Fists!

Litlredbutt used Slash!

Toi Lét used Wipe.

Shitjake Blocked!

Litleredbutt Ducked!

Shitjake Countered With Pellet Fists!

Litlredbutt used Slash!

After a few more turns, Toi Lét was defeated!

Suddenly Shitjake got something in the Inventory. Using her controller, Beth showed him and Shitjake what it was.

Shitjake and Litlredbutt have gotten the Brown Medallion of Shit!

They find themselves back in the Village, where they are hailed as Heroes.

"Yaaay! You saved us! Saved Us from the evil Butt Cleaners!"

Butt suddenly, Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy and an Elder made out of Poop came and showed up.

Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy hugged him dearly and greatly, "Oh I'm so proud of you!"

"Butt there is danger down in Toeville, our neighbors to the South," spoke the Fecelder, "you two must go there!"

"But how-," Litlredbutt had asked, before he found himself back on Beth's Bed, as Mark and Naked, alongside of ... Shitjake?!

"Whoa?! What The?!," Mark was surprised.

"Hey Mark!," Shitjake said to him.

"How are you here?!," Mark thought of it, "and how do you know my Real Name?!"

"Because of her!," Shitjake points to Beht, as he bows down to her, "Oh my Goddess! Thanks for letting me exist!"

"Why thank you!," She says to her sentient turd, that she picked up, "are you ready for your next journey?"

"Oh yes! Yes my Queen!," he began to kiss her hand.

"Tsk! This is bullshit!," Mark said, as he turned and walked away, butt he was soon picked up, and flicked by Beth, who then asked him, "what was that?!"

"Uh? I said, 'I'm ready too??!'," Mark had lied to her.

Beth knew it was a Little Lie, so she just let Shitjake spank Mark just a Few Times.

"Ok! Are you two ready?!," Beth said, as she just dropped them by her feet and hit the Start Button.

They then vanished!

And when they reappeared, they saw themselves in a Strange New World, that shoes Ten Various Sized Pillars, as a Giant Toenail Clipping fell from the Sky!!!

Unable to move, they watch in horror as it falls towards them!

"Fungal Infection!," they watch as a bladed item cuts the Clipping in half, then they get the smell of Bare Feet!

They are soon met by a Young Girl made out of Toejam, who began tickling their feet, before she stopped.

"Oh I'm sorry that's our Little Greeting here!"

Shitjake just says, "Well 'Our Greeting' Goes a Little Like This!," he pulled down Litlredbutt's pants and spanks his bare ass.

Prompting the Toejam kid to say, "Ooh I See," and then spank himas well!

"I'm Shitjake, and this is litlredbutt!"

"Well my name is,"

Beth placed her name in as well

"P"

"I"

"N"

"K"

"I"

"E"

"B"

"I"

"G"

"T"

"O"

"E"

She had created the name Pinky BigToe for this Little Girl.

"Pinky BigToe! And welcome tooo," the Text appears and disappears as soon as she says it, "Toeville!"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8298