The Necklace: Finding My Place In Her World by MicroTales
Summary:

**UPDATE: Chapter 10 Has been added! Over 15,000 views! Thank you so much for the support! More chapters coming soon, as well as 2 other stories I have planned.

 

If anyone is interested in a personalized story, let me know. Will be taking a few commissions

 

This is my first fetish story, but not my first time writing. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think.

 

When a mysterious necklace comes into my posession I turn to the only person I can think of: A new friend with a passion for the weird and unusual. Am I right to place my trust in her? Will friend become foe, or will a friendship turn into an Owner/posession relationship as trust grows stronger?

 

Together we will experiment with different sizes, different transformations, and possibly explore deep, hidden desires.

 

NOTE:

This story will contain different fetishes and fantasies, including shrinking and transformation, both object and animal. In each chapter title I will attempt to include what the chapter includes such as (TF/Animal, TF/Object, Shrinking/Micro) etc so that if it is not something you wish to read, then you can skip it.


Categories: Animal, Object, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 34148 Read: 56948 Published: May 04 2019 Updated: May 17 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. And so it begins (Slight Shrinking) by MicroTales

2. Feeling Antsy (TF/Ant) by MicroTales

3. Ants in her....sandal? (TF/Ant) by MicroTales

4. The Taste of Tiny (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales

5. Under Pressure (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales

6. The Weight Of The World (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales

7. The End of a Fun Day (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales

8. A New Meaning to "Oral" (F/m Micro) by MicroTales

9. Laurie's House (F/m nano) by MicroTales

10. See Spot Play (TF/Puppy) by MicroTales

And so it begins (Slight Shrinking) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

This first chapter is your standard introduction of the main characters and basis of the story. It is a little slower, and there is no F/m interaction in this chapter, that will begin in chapter 2.

                I saw her first one night while working at the theater. She was a lighting technician, and I was a performer, and one night before a show our paths just happened to cross. As soon as she entered my gaze time seemed to stand still. Her gray-blue eyes seemed to sparkle, even in the darkness of the dim house lights, her smile burned itself into my memory and heart, her curly, dark blond hair was pulled back and tied up into a bun. She wore glasses, a black shirt with a skull on it, tight jeans, and had her nose pierced. And for that brief moment I believed in angels. Little did I realize, at that moment, that this was the start of an amazing adventure that would change my life forever.

                My name is James, and I am a 35 year old, 6’2 tall performer. Well, I was 6’2. But that seems so long ago. I couldn’t tell you what my actual size is anymore, as it seems to change too often for me to lock it down.  And, I was a performer, but that too has since changed.  Now? Now I couldn’t begin to list all the things that I am. I am whatever she wants me to be. I am whatever she needs me to be. But, I am happy. I am also, it seems, getting ahead of myself, so instead I shall tell you where it all began. Where it all began after I met Laurie.

                After I first met her that fateful night, we had many random encounters. We would bump into each other during rehearsals, back stage before and after shows. It started out slow, but soon a friendship began to grow, and it started with helping her put up shelving in her office one night after rehearsals. We laughed together, and joked about the most random things. She was 30, looked to be in her early 20s, and had a personality that just clicked perfectly with mine. Our tastes in music and shows were the same, we both enjoyed odd and creepy things. Her office was decorated with dead flowers, gothic art, bugs in jars; she liked to collect dead bugs she found and display them. This, for some reason, stuck in the back of my mind.

                Our friendship grew to the point where we would spend a lot of time together in that theater, having conversations while she worked on props, worked on lighting and sounds, prepared for upcoming shows, and just went about her day. And every day her style was usually the same: tight jeans that perfectly hugged her curves, and cute shirt, usually of a gothic style, and combat boots.

                It would surprise no one to hear that I had quickly developed a crush on her, and despite normally being an out-going, humorous, and confidant man, around her I was a shy an awkward mess. The more we got to talking, the more shy and nervous I had become, and it got to the point where I had to ask her out. If she said yes, then, well, fantastic! If, however, she said no, then at least I would know and could stop being so nervous around her. And so, I worked up the courage. I went out and got her flowers for her office, and, because I knew how nervous I would be, I wrote her a cute note instead of asking in person. One day in her office, while her back was turned, I placed the flowers and note on her desk, and quickly excused myself.

                And maybe that’s where I went wrong. Maybe I should have asked her in person instead of in a note. Maybe it really just wasn’t meant to be. Either way, she rejected me rather kindly, which was ok. Our friendship would continue, and I could stop being so nervous around her. And so, at the end of the day, I went home, back to my life, back to my odd collection of antiques that I had obtained during my life.

                As I began to dig through my collections, sorting through a box of odds and ends I got from the oddities market the week before, my phone buzzed. I’m not a very social person and so wasn’t expecting a message from anyone. Tiredly, I grabbed the phone and checked my texts.

Laurie: “I’m sorry”

Me: “Sorry for what?”

Laurie: “I’m just not looking to date anyone at the moment. I’m focusing on me right now”

Me: “That’s completely fine. I’m not upset at all. Like I said, I still love being your friend! See you next weekend at work?”

Laurie: “Of course!”

                I tossed the phone back on my bed and began to dig through the box of oddities again. I liked to collect different weird objects: skulls, bones, antique items, sideshow gaffs. Stuff, typically, you could only find at out of the way stores, or oddity markets that come through the area once a year. Inside the box was a collection of random items that didn’t really stand out. A few bird and cat skulls, a couple old books, a Ouija board.  I dug a little deeper, toward the bottom of the box to see what was at the bottom.

                “OW!” Something pricked my finger and I quickly pulled my hand out of the box. Looking down, I saw a few drops of blood dripping off my finger. “What the hell?” I quickly, but carefully, pulled everything from the box to find the offending object that sought blood.

                “You little bitch,” I mumbled to myself as I pulled out a piece of broken glass and turned it over in my hand. A couple drops of blood has fallen onto the glass and streaked down, dripping into the box. I tossed the glass in a nearby trash can, and was about to close the box when I noticed a dim, green glowing light. Upon further inspection, I found a green gem, glowing softly, with a single drop of blood on its face, and hanging from an old leather cord. Attached to the cord was a piece of paper, stained brown with time, and some old writing written across it.

“Weary stranger, please take heed

To activate, you must bleed

Worry not, to do the deed

A single drop is all you need”

                I removed the label from the necklace and turned the glowing gem over in my hand, examining it closer. As I studied it, my blood seemed to seep into the gem, and the glowing stopped. But maybe “stopped” isn’t the right word. It was almost as though the glow turned into a tangible feeling, a warm tingle that crept from the gem and into my hand. The warmth, the tingling, spread throughout my entire body. It breathed through me. I couldn’t quite explain it but, whatever this gem was, I felt like it was now a part of me, like it was attached, imprinted, on me. I slipped the leather cord around my neck, my fingers playing over the gem. We were part of each other. Little did I know just how true this would be.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                It  had been almost a week since I found the gem, and I hadn’t taken it off since. It felt right around my neck, near my heart. I couldn’t explain it, exactly, but it just felt right. Had I known, at the time, why it felt right, would I have taken it off? Probably not. Had I known what it was capable of I would have experimented sooner. During the week I had noticed small things, small changes, but they didn’t really register as anything weird at the time.

                I had been on a diet, and so I was eating right and exercising. Be it to distract myself from the rejection, or to make myself feel better about myself, I had been more focused on losing weight, and thus, I noticed a change. I was focusing on losing 5-10 pounds this month, and noticed that by the end of the week I had dropped 10 pounds. “Must have been my dedication,” I told myself. I also noticed my knees, which had been bothering me for the past year, no longer hurt. Again, this I just attributed to losing weight, and dedication to exercise.

                If only I had known.

                It was Friday night, and I was sitting at home browsing the web. I did the usual rounds, different giantess websites. Different transformation websites. It was something that always got my interest. I was a tall man, at the time, and to see the world differently, to be towered over instead of towering over people, to be helpless and at the mercy of another instead of being the protector, it’s a thought that made something inside me just light up and tingle.

                And so I laid in bed, thinking about what it would be like. Thinking about being tiny, seeing the world from a new perspective. That is when it all really started. I felt the familiar warm tingle, and noticed the gem began to glow once more. These two distractions, well, they distracted me from what I really should have noticed: my clothes, and everything around me, were slowly getting bigger. It wasn’t until I had lost, what I could only guess was a couple feet, before I realized this and began to panic.

                “What? Wha-No! NO!” I screamed to myself, flailing in my now baggy clothes. As quickly as I said it, the glowing, the tingling, and the shrinking stopped. I laid in the bed, dazed, sweating, confused. My clothes comically covered me like a child wearing his father’s suit. I couldn’t think clearly, and the only thought in my mind, the only words to escape my lips were simply “I need to figure out how to grow again.”

                Like magic, probably because it was magic, the gem once more began to glow, the tingle spread through my body, and, for lack of a better word, I began to reinflate, into my clothes, into my original size. And then, once more, it all stopped when I was my original height. I stood up, ripped off the necklace, and tossed it on my bed.

                “What the FUCK?!” I yelled, looking at the necklace. Could it be? Could the necklace have been the culprit? No. No, obviously it had been some hallucination brought on by stress and exhaustion. But still, I had to test it. Right? I thought to myself, again, about being tiny. About the room, about everything, towering over me. I closed my eyes and waited.

                Nothing.

                Nothing? I tried again, concentrating harder, staring intently at the necklace on the bed. Still nothing. “You’re an idiot,” I said to myself, shaking my head. “An idiot that needs to lay off the tequila.” I reached forward for the necklace, to move it off my bed. The instant my hand touched it it began to glow, the tingling rushed through my body, and I could feel myself getting smaller. Instinctively, I let go and the effects stopped, the gem dark.

                “Touch,” I mumbled. “I have to be touching it.” While concentrating on my original size, I grabbed the gem. This time it was much quicker, almost instantly my size had been fully restored. So, I have to touch it, and the harder I concentrate the quicker it happens. This would be something fun to explore. I looked at the clock. 3am. Fun to explore, but not tonight. Now why I did what I did next, I couldn’t tell you. Maybe it was my deep, and weird, desires. Maybe it’s because I trusted her. But, before bed I grabbed my phone and texted Laurie.

 

Me: “So, I have something weird to show you. See you tomorrow.”

 

                I set my alarm, got changed for bed, set the necklace on the table, just to be safe, and quickly passed out wondering how, or what, I’m going to tell Laurie tomorrow.

 

End Notes:

As I said, this chapter was simply an introduction chapter and does not include any F/m interaction. Such interactions will begin in chapter 2, which will be up soon. I was going to add it in this chapter, but I didn't want it to be too long.

 

Please enjoy, and if you have anything notes or anything you'd like to see please let me know, and I will attempt to include it in future chapters.

Feeling Antsy (TF/Ant) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

The start of interaction between James and Laurie. Ant TF, F/m. This is a longer chapter than most will be

I awoke groggy to the sound of my alarm buzzing at the very edges of my hearing. Slowly I forced my eyes open to see a dark room, which was odd given that it was about noon and the sun should be at his highest and brightest. The faintest memories of a faded dream played at my sleep addled mind as I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to fight off the grogginess. A distant roll of thunder drowned out my alarm.

                Turning on my side I peeked out of my blinds to see a sky blanketed in black clouds. “Another cheery day,” I mumbled to myself. I reached over and turned off my alarm, groaning softly at the thought of getting out of bed and starting another day at the theater. No rehearsals today, but there would be meetings, discussions about upcoming plays, and…And Laurie! Laurie and…and? And the necklace!

                The necklace! I switched on the lamp by my bed and searched my bedside table. There it was, right where I set it the night before. I picked it up by the cord and let the gem dangle in front of my eyes. No glowing. No lights. Just a dull, green gem hanging from an old leather cord. I moved to place it around my neck, but then thought better of it. Now that I knew what it was capable of, I’m sure my mind would wander and think of the possibilities. I wouldn’t want to accidentally activate it while driving, or walking in a random group of people.

                Could you imagine? Seeing a girl walking by chewing her gum, randomly thinking if the necklace could do that to you, and then next thing you know you’re a chewed piece of gum sitting on the ground, waiting to be stepped on and stuck to a shoe? And what of the necklace? If that happened, where would the necklace go? It didn’t shrink when I was shrinking. If it could change me into something, would it change with me or just fall to the ground, just out of my reach?

                I should check that out. Try it. But, no. No, if I did that here, and it tumbled out of reach then what? Then I would be stuck, just out of reach of salvation. No, I definitely needed to experiment with someone who could help me in a bind. That’s what Laurie was for. That must have been why I decided to randomly text her before bed.

                The text! I glanced at my phone to see 3 unread messages.

Laurie: What is it?

Laurie: James?

Laurie: Ok, well I guess I’ll see you at work.

                I stared at the messages, then back at the necklace still dangling from my hand. Should I tell her to forget it? Would this all be a little too weird for her? What if it was just my imagination? What if it didn’t work around her? What if it did? Too many questions were racing through my mind, and there was not enough time to figure them out.

                Carefully, I wrapped the necklace in a piece of cloth and set it back on the table to get ready for work. Once I was showered and dressed, I slipped the wrapped package into my pocket, grabbed my keys, and made my way out the door. No breakfast today, as per usual. I would eat later, after I got settled in at the theater, after most of the meetings were done.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Pulling into the parking lot, I was glad I had kept the necklace wrapped and in my pocket. During the drive I thought about all the things it could possibly do. My mind wandered to random situations. Could I become an animal? What if I had turned into a bug in my car and crashed? I stopped at a gas station to fuel up and saw a young girl, no older than 14, eating a hot dog. Could it have turned me into that very hot dog? Or would I just flop on the ground as a dirty dog, destined for the trash? Until I could figure out how this worked, it would be best to keep it wrapped and not around my neck. I had to figure this all out.

They day went by mostly uneventful. A few boring meetings, a few calls requesting ticket information, some discussions about what plays we should schedule for the rest of the year. The only shining star on this stormy and boring day was seeing Laurie walk in the door. Normally she was wearing jeans and a shirt, and combat boots to protect her while working on props, lighting, etc. Today, however, today she was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed off her tattoos, short jean shorts that perfectly hugger her hips and soft, perfectly shaped butt, and, for the first time that I’ve seen, a pair of white, dressy sandals. As I was looking at her sandals, I noticed how beautiful her feet were. It looked like she had just gotten a pedicure, her toes were slender, her feet blemish free from what I could see.

I don’t know why I had been so fixated. Sure, I enjoyed feet, I thought they could be sexy, but for some reason hers, much like her smile, captivated me. In fact, they captivated me so much that I almost missed her smiling and waving at me. I quickly caught myself and waved back with a smile. I couldn’t let her catch me staring, as that would make things a little more complicated. She pointed up stairs as if saying “Join me?” and I nodded, holding up a finger. “In a minute.”

I finished up the call I was on, turned to my coworker, a young girl in her early 20’s that seemed to have a crush on me, and told her I was heading upstairs.

“You’re just going to see Laurie,” Crissy snapped, popping her gum. “Every time she shows up you follow her around like a little puppy.”

“She’s my friend, Crissy,” I sighed, shaking my head. “We hang out, we talk, we have fun. You should try it sometime.”

Crissy cutely stuck out her tongue at me, then reached to answer another phone call. Quickly, I made my way upstairs, down the hall, and into Laurie’s office. It was always a welcoming location. She kept incense in her office to combat the smell of old theater, and always kept it nice and cool. Her office was filled with shelves of lights, lighting fixtures, random jars, odd objects that she, like me, liked to collect. I always felt comfortable in there.

“Shut the door,” she said in that voice that always seemed to make me forget about everything around me. It was a sweet, kind voice filled with joy. She always had a smile to offer, and a laugh just in the back of her throat, ready to go at a moment’s notice. I obliged and closed the door behind her. She was sitting in her old leather computer chair, and used her sandal-clad foot to push another chair toward me. “Have a seat! We’re watching Psych today!”

I sat and scooted my chair up next to her as she put Psych on the TV in her office. She handed me a soda, grabbed on for herself, and put her feet up on the desk.

“How was your week?” I asked, sipping my soda.

“You’re stalling,” she laughed softly. I cocked a brow at her, confused. “You said you had something weird? You know, you always find weird stuff. What is it this time? Another cat skull? Did you find me another bug for my collection?”

“Oh, right!” I said, quickly setting my drink down and reaching into my pocket, pulling out the cloth package. “This!” I unwrapped the package and showing her the gem necklace. She picked it up from the cloth and her fingers danced over it. I stared intently at her fingers. Her hands, despite the work she does, were soft and always well maintained.

As I watched her fingertips trace over the gem, it felt as though they were running delicately over my skin. It sent shivers through my body, and caused me to relax in a way I hadn’t in a long time. It almost felt as though she was holding me in her soft, beautiful hands.

“It’s an old necklace,” her voice snapped me out of my trance. “Nothing at all weird about it.”

“I, uh, it, er…I mean…” I was still a bit dazed after what I had just felt. She laughed softly, seeing me stammer over my words.

“Didn’t you tell me that now that you got the ‘asking me out’ thing out of your system you would be more comfortable, and less awkward around me?” She teased, tossing the necklace to me.

Still afraid to touch it, I flinched and pulled away, watching it fall to the floor. She raised a brow at me. “Is it dangerous? Did you let me touch something dangerous?!”

“What? No!” I searched my brain for the right words. How could I tell her what it does? I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. “Remember the oddities market I went to the other week?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok, well I was going through a box of stuff I found and got cut by a piece of glass. Well, some of my blood, I guess, fell on this necklace and it…Shit, I don’t know Laurie…It bound it to me?  It…became part of me? I don’t know how to explain it. There was this glowing, and tingling and-“

“And you’ve been drinking, haven’t you?” She teased.

“What? No! Well, I mean yes, but no. Listen, Laurie…I know it sounds weird but this necklace seems to have some kind of power. Like, it’s linked to me. And when I touch it, ONLY when I am touching it, it…I don’t know? It does to me whatever I’m thinking about!”

There was a long pause. A pregnant silence as she took a long sip from her soda. She set her can down and shook her head. “Sure, James. Sure. So,” she looked to the TV “What episode were we on?”

“No, look, I…Fuck I’ll just show you!” And with that I slowly picked up the necklace and turned the gem over in my hand. My stomach churned. I started sweating. All this build up and what if nothing happened? And how far would it go? What could it do? I had only tested it so much. What if all it did was take a couple feet off my height and nothing else?

And what would I do to prove it to her? Would I just thinking about being smaller? Nervously I looked around. My eyes fell to her feet, but I quickly looked away. I wouldn’t want to just become a random foot in a chair. My eye kept searching the room and suddenly they fell on her small jars full of different dead bugs she found. I squirmed in my chair, still trying to think.

“Why are you so antsy?” She sounded serious, almost concerned.

Antsy. Antsy…Ants. Ant. It just kept echoing in my mind. Ant. Bugs in a jar. Ant. A little, tiny ant. Crawling on the ground. Crawling up her sandals, across her soft, beautiful feet. Ant. I saw the familiar glow, felt the familiar tingle spread through my body. My clothes started getting larger and larger. Heavier and heavier. I was so lost in the sensation I couldn’t make out what she was saying. I vaguely remember seeing a look of concern on her face as she grew larger and larger.

She was standing now. So was I, I think, but I was so small it was as if I was sitting in the charge. She had rushed toward me. God, she had been beautiful before but now she was an absolute goddess. Seeing here there, towering over me, continuing to get larger and larger…I had been fixated. I gazed into her beautiful eyes, I focused on her soft lips. Giant lips that could now almost cover my entire body. But I was quickly losing sight of her as I shrunk away into my clothes. Concerned she would lose me, she quickly pulled me out of my clothes. Her hands, so warm and soft, were wrapped around my entire, naked body. Somehow I was still able to hold onto the gem, but I was lost.

Lost in thought. Lost in sensation. Lost in ecstasy at everything that was happening.  I had never been so turned on in my life. “J-James?” Her voice rang through my ears like a thousand angels calling to me. “James, say something”

“Ant” I whispered. It was the magic word. The instant the sound left my lips, the transformation became instant. No longer was I a rapidly dwindling man in her hands. No. No, now I was a tiny speck of an ant, standing on a mountain of soft, warm flesh. The gem had fallen from my grasp, fallen from her hands, fallen to the floor. Neither of us had noticed this, however. No, right now all she could focus on was the tiny, pathetic ant in her hand, and all I could focus on was the goddess that filled my entire world.

“James, can…can you hear me? Can you understand me?”

I twitched my antenna. I tried to speak. That was a stupid thought. Ants can’t speak, and even if they could, I was far too tiny to be heard. I tried to walk but there were so many legs to get used to. I tried to do something but all I could focus on was her. Her scent, now filling me completely. Her warmth, becoming on with me. Her indescribable beauty as her face was all I could see.

She leaned in closer. I had never been so close to her lips, her soft, plush lips. If I had had the gem now, I would have thought of nothing more than to be chapstick spread across them. Her warm breath washed over me, completely shattering my thoughts. I could form no thoughts other than a desire to have those lips pressed against my tiny body. To crawl across them. The be pulled past them and into her waiting mouth. I tried hard to walk, moving toward her lips.

“James?” she whispered. “James, what are you doing?” Gently she moved her hand toward the desk and I watched my entire world pull away. She placed her hand on the desk, dumping me carefully onto it. I tried to walk toward it, tried to be held by her once again, but it was pulled too far away.

“Oh my god, James! You’re a fucking ant!” Ever so slowly I saw my sky fill with the tip of her finger as she gently prodded me. I realized now just how small I was. A tiny sugar ant, no larger than a grain of sand. To her, nothing but a moving black speck. “James, we have to get you back”

She quickly reached down and grabbed the gem. “You…You said you had to be touching this, right?” She set it on the desk next to me. “Here you go, James. Come on, touch it and change back. This is so fucking weird.”

I stared at her, stared at the gem, then back at her. Slowly I approached the gem. I wasn’t ready to turn back. Not yet. I wanted to explore. I wanted to test this out. I wanted…I wanted to be one with her warmth, with her protection. But how could I tell her all this? How could I assure her everything was ok?

I stopped walking toward the gem, which towered over me like a mountain. Slowly I backed up, away from it.

“James?” She whispered.

I continued to back away from it. I couldn’t go back. Not yet. “James, are you saying you want to spend some time as an ant?”
I backed up more, and this caused her to giggle. “Oh really, now?” She looked around the room and grabbed an empty jar from a shelf, placing it next to me. “Well, I guess you can explore a little bit. But be careful. I may decide I like you much better like this, and you may just end up spending your life in this jar.” I looked at the jar, then back at her. If that would be my life, I would accept it. I don’t know what had gotten into me, but somehow I felt safe under her protection.

“Well, what episode were we on?” She asked again, picking up the remote. She found the episode she was looking for, then got comfortable in her chair. There was suddenly movement from her, a loud sound, and the desk shook. I looked over to notice that she had propped her feet up on the desk, mere inches from me. Her perfect feet, and beautiful sandals dwarfed me, teased me, called out to me. I couldn’t take my gaze away from them.

Slowly, I moved toward them.

Ants in her....sandal? (TF/Ant) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

The third chapter of the story. James is still an ant and goes on an adventure. Don't worry, if animal TF isnt for your, the next chapter will start to delve into shrinking.

 

Slowly I moved toward her towering, giant feet. Up close I could smell the scent of lotion, and see even more detail. They towered over me like soft, living monoliths, calling my name. I had secretly fantasized about being this close to her feet since I first met her, and now it seemed so unreal that it would come true. I looked over at the gem behind me, then back to her feet, so tall I could barely see the toes. Those toes would be my goal; my mission. I would conquer her feet like they were Mt. Everest.

I looked over to her, far in the distance, a goddess focused on her show and not even looking at me. I suppose she figured if I wanted to stay like this for a while then she would let me explore in private. It would probably be more entertaining to watch TV than to watch a worthless speck of a bug crawl around a table. She wouldn’t notice me getting closer. And if I started with her sandal, she wouldn’t feel me. But was that good or bad? What if she went to check on me? She wouldn’t see me on the desk, nor feel me on her sandal. She might freak out, throw her feet off the table. Toss me across the room. I could be lost for good, doomed to spend my life as a speck living in a world I no longer belonged to.

But if I started with her feet and she felt me, she might make me stop. And did I dare risk being forced to stop before reaching the summit that is her toes? The peak of her big toe…I could see the entire world from here. And the valley between her toes would be a soft, warm place to rest. Sandal or foot? Where would I start?

I continued to crawl closer to her feet until I could feel the warmth that radiated off of them. By now the scent of her lotion, mixed with her own personal scent, was overpowering. I could barely think straight as I moved close enough to place one of my tiny legs on the now giant sole of her sandal. Quickly I pulled my leg away as I heard what sounded like beautiful thunder that shook me to my core. Glancing over, I saw Laurie laughing. God, her laugh melted my heart when I was, well, me…And now, now it sounded like all around me angels were singing.

Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, in the distance, twinkling, all made me feel happier than I ever had. Happy, and aroused. Could an ant get aroused? My antenna twitched as I stared at her for what seemed like an eternity. She still hadn’t glanced my way. All I knew was right here, right now, as nothing more than a dirty insect at her feet, I felt more in place in my life than I ever had. I felt right, like where I belonged was right here; right beneath her, and completely at her mercy. I had to keep going. I had to reach my goal. Sandal or foot. Where would I go?

And could I go? Standing straight up and down, these mountains seemed impossibly steep. Would I be able to scale them? Surely, if I were just a tiny human, it would be impossible, but as an ant this was exactly what I was made for, wasn’t it? “Climb. Must climb.”

Where did that thought come from? I wasn’t sure. I couldn’t tell. It was more than a thought. It was a driving force. “Climb. Find food. Explore.” Yes. Yes, I had to climb, find food, and explore. And still her the smell was so overpowering. I knew her scent from spending time hanging out with her. But this was different. Stronger. My antenna continued to twitch as her smell seemed to dance across them. It was then that I realized, I wasn’t smelling like I used to. How could I, without a nose? The scent moved across, through, my body and antenna. It played with my nervous system. It stimulated my brain and drove an intense desire within me to move closer, to be bathed in it. As an ant, I perceived this sense like an ant would. The scent was no longer just a smell, it was sensory overload that called me and made me feel thing. The scent of her feet had become the only thing I could feel, and it was driving me crazy.

I was losing all thought, getting lost in this new feeling. Sandal or foot, it didn’t matter. I just needed to be as close as I could. “CLIMB!” my mind screamed at me. That was it. That was all I could think as I moved forward without thinking. First one leg, then the next.  And the next. Again and again until, without thinking, all six legs were on the side of her sandal and I was climbing up it without even thinking. I made my way up the side of her sandal, so thin, yet impossibly thick to me. I no longer had any thought, driven only by the scent that played through my body. The scent and….and something else?

Warmth. Yes, that was it. Warmth. The closer I got to the soft, beckoning flesh of her foot, the more I felt like it was where I NEEDED to be. Cold blooded. Yes, that was it. I was cold blooded and I craved, needed, the warmth that her foot provided. It was this driving force that moved me from her sandal to her foot. The closer I got, the better I felt. Warmth. Comfort. Scent. This foot, this perfect, beautiful foot, was providing everything I needed to feel safe and at home.

And now I stood there, my face staring directly at the supple skin that had been beckoning to me this entire time. So close. All I needed to do was reach a single leg forward and I would have what my ant body craved, and my human body had thought about many times. I took one quick look to see if she had seen me yet, but my entire vision was blocked by the utopia in front of me.

I reached forward and placed my front leg on the pale wall before me. I must be honest, I don’t remember much for a few minutes after that. I don’t know if my ant brain had taken over, or if I had just been lost in pure bliss. I don’t remember moving forward. I don’t remember climbing. The next thing I can remember was my entire world, no, my entire universe shaking while I heard the sound of beautiful thunder again, shaking me from my trance.

I had made it half way up her foot now, clinging for dear life to the top of her foot, lost in her warmth and scent. But, I had gotten her attention. I may have been a miniscule nothingness, but apparently I was still big enough to cause a slight tickle on her foot. She was laughing, shaking her foot. I instantly stopped moving, and the shaking stopped. I was no longer tickling her foot, but I had gained the full attention of this friend turned goddess.

“Ummm…James?” Her voice echoed through the room, and vibrated through my body. All this stimulation had driven my arousal past the breaking point.

“Goddess?” I tried to say. Ants don’t talk. Stupid.

“James what…what are you doing on my foot?” She leaned in closer. It was as if God herself was breaking through the clouds to gaze upon my insignificant existence to bless me.

“Climb. Warmth. Scent. Food. FOOD” was all my head mind could scream. I couldn’t reply to her anyway, so why bother? Right now my brain told me that now I needed to find food. My antenna felt around her skin. It sensed something through the scent of her food. It sensed….It sensed food. And it smelled amazing!

“James? James can you hear me?” Her voice didn’t sound concerned; more curious than anything else.

My mind, however, was now focused on the scent of food that was calling my name. I knew the direction it was coming from: her toes. Somewhere up there, at the peak of Everest, must be an amazing buffet laid own just for me. I knew I had to climb, and climb I did. I had no thoughts, no desires, other than finding that food.

There were no more sounds from my goddess, but I could feel her eyes on me. She was watching me, studying me. I could feel a slight change in her temperature, and there was a slight change in the scent in the air. Had I been more focused on it, maybe I would have read it for what it was: arousal. Arousal at the fact that her friend had been reduced to nothing more than a mindless insect climbing her foot like it was his entire world. Arousal at the power she now held over someone who once towered over her.

But I was oblivious to it all as I raced as fast as my six legs and tiny body would take me. It felt like this was the fastest I had ever gone, as human or ant. I scaled the mountain of flesh like a champion, racing higher and higher toward my end goal: the glorious mana from heaven that was somewhere at her toes. 

My focus paid off, and it wasn’t long before I reached my goal. I was now at the base of her giant toe. Still, this one toe towered over me like the tallest building in the world. I gazed up, in awe of how beautiful it looked, but my goal was not at the top. My antenna twitched and told me that what I was looking for laid in the valley between her toes. Hard work and determination was finally going to pay off as I crawled toward the softest, warmest part of her foot that I had ever experienced in my short time on her foot. Between her toes, where the heat had gathered, where her scent was so strong it stimulated every tiny nerve in my nervous system, where the flesh was so soft it was like walking on a cloud of silk I found my reward. There, before me, in all its glory, was a tiny crumb. Had it been from something she ate earlier or something she picked up while walking? It didn’t matter to me.

I raced forward, under her ever watchful gaze. My pinchers opened and happily grabbed that tiny crumb, and pulled it toward my mouth. It had been the best thing I had ever eaten. A 5-Star meal served up in the fanciest restaurant I had ever been to. Every bit of stimulation I could feel was now racing through me. There was no James right now, there was only ant. There was no Laurie right now. There was only my universe. The foot of my friend, providing me with everything I could ever hope for, want, or need.

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any requests or suggestions, feel free to let me know that as well

The Taste of Tiny (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

This chapter is much longer! This is the first chapter with shrinking, F/m interaction. Leave some reviews, let me know what you think!

The crumb was gone, my stomach full. Suddenly the entire world came rushing back to me, as if a light switch had suddenly been flipped on. Below me was soft, warm flesh: the flesh between Laurie’s toes. On either side of me was the towering monoliths that were her toes; and my sky? My sky was her face, beautiful gray-blue eyes staring down at me in a weird mix of amazement, arousal, and confusion. Here was my friend, making up my entire world, and here was her friend, nothing but an ant between her toes, eating the crumbs her found.

How would I come back from this? How could we go back to being friends after I just lost myself completely in the world of her feet, and after she just watched the entire thing? I couldn’t move, but wasn’t sure if it was from fear and nervousness, or from the absolute comfort of the warmth, softness, and a full belly. I just stood there, staring up into my beautiful sky.

“Was that yummy, little ant?”

Little ant? That’s the first time she called me ant, instead of by my name and, I don’t know why, but it just made me even more aroused. Yummy? It was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten, like a warm cooked baked in the ovens of Heaven. But I would never tell her that. Hell, at this moment I COULDN’T tell her that. I twitched my antenna.

“Well, you seem happy. Maybe I should put you in the jar?” In a swift, smooth motion, her hand moved to pick up the tiny, but to me giant, jar that was sitting on the desk. “I could put you in here for the day. Take you home. It’s big enough for you to live in. A couple crumbs, some drops of water. I bet it would be a perfect home for you, little ant.”

I looked between her face and the jar. Back and forth. Face and jar. Would she really keep me in a jar? Keep me as a pet bug? Pet? Yes, pet would be nice. Pet to goddess. She could feed me and take care of me. I would be happy. Happy pet. What was I thinking? I’m not a pet I’m…I’m an ant. No, no I’m a person. James. James a…an ant. But ants aren’t pets. Would I just be another bug in her collection? Added to a shelf for her to admire but otherwise pay no attention to?

“Or,” she said, her empty hand reaching to grab the necklace. “Or, maybe you could change back, James? What do you think?” She held up the jar, then the necklace. “Jar or necklace?”

Change back? Back to what? I looked at her, confused for a moment. Back? James? RIGHT! I am James. I am a person, not an ant. Why did I keep forgetting this? I needed the necklace to change back. Being an ant was amazing, but I am not an ant. And besides, if I stayed like this I couldn’t experiment more with the necklace. What else could I be? What else could I do? I had to find out, but I also had to be careful. This experience had been…Weird to say the least, and I couldn’t risk losing myself mentally.

“Well it seems you can’t talk, Mr. Ant, so how about this?” He head the jar to one side, and the necklace to the other. “If you want to turn back, walk toward my big toe. If you want to live in a jar, walk toward my second toe.” She did an adorable Jigsaw impression next. “Human or ant, James? Make your choice.”

Human. It had to be human. I moved toward her big toe, and walked across the valley I was in until I reached it. God it was tall, towering over me, rising beyond imagination. But I had made my choice. Human.

“Human it is!” She placed the jar and necklace on the table and then I saw her hand move toward me. Let me tell you, the sight of that was both awe inspiring and terrifying. Slowly, gently, her fingers moves down and tried to grab me. I was so small that she realized she couldn’t safely grab me and, after a few attempts, she had a better idea. I watched as her hand moved toward her mouth and she stuck out her tongue. God that tongue was amazing. I imagined myself lost on it, crawling around it, covered in her glistening saliva. I felt myself getting aroused again. “Climb” my brain whispered.

I shook my head. No, no I couldn’t slip again. I tried to snap myself out of it. I watched as her pointer finger lightly tapped her tongue, then moved back toward me. That was her plan? She couldn’t pick me up, so she was going to stick me to her finger? Her finger moved toward me and lowered until it filled my entire sky. I could make out every crease of her fingerprint. I could see tiny specks of dirt, almost impercievable to a normal human. I could see the glisten of her saliva coating it. Ever so softly, ever so gingerly, her finger covered my entire back.

She carefully lifted her finger up from between her toes, and took me with it. The world below me dropped away as my tiny little legs kicked and tried to crawl through the air. It was terrifying, and yet I felt completely safe, as though her very touch was a comfort blanket wrapped around my body. I trusted her. I had to trust her. My life was, quite literally, in her hands. I watched as the world below me flew past at unimaginable speeds; though to her, it was probably a very slow and careful movement.

Everything came rushing toward me again as she lowered me to the desk, right next to the mountainous gem. He finger gingerly touched the desk and I tried hard to cling to the hard surface but I was still stuck fast to her fingertip.

“Don’t want to come off, hmm?” She teased. “Should I just put you in the jar instead?”

I wiggled my legs harder, desperately trying to scramble off her finger. She giggled softly at my frantic attempts. “Silly any, here, I was just paying.”

She moved her finger to the gem and rest it, and in turn me, on the gem. As soon as my legs touched it my mind was racing to imagine my normal form. I pictured myself, just as I always had been. Pleading with it to work and turn me back. I was soon answered as the stone began to glow bright green and my entire, tiny body tingled and grew warm. Much quicker than before, I felt my body growing between a rock and a soft place.

Laurie quickly pulled her finger away as my body grew, reshaped, reformed into my regular form. “JESUS CHRIST!” I yelled as soon as I had my voice. The changes had stopped and I now lay, completely naked, on her desk. I was dazed, confused, and completely lost as to what was going on. I felt cold, yet my back seemed to be covered in sweat. Wait, sweat? No! No, my back was covered in her saliva. Wait, Laurie? I looked over at her and she was just staring at my with an amused face.

“Welcome back, James. Maybe, um…Maybe you’d want to put some clothes on?”

I looked down at myself and a blush seemed to spread through my entire body. SHIT! I thought as I scrambled and fell off the desk. I reached toward the chair where my clothes were piled up and ran into the back room of her office. Quickly I threw my clothes back on, then came back out into her office.

“S-sorry, I-I-I,” I stammered. I didn’t know what to say. I was embarrassed. She just saw me completely naked, and before that she saw me as a tiny ant, crawling around her foot, eating crumbs from between her toes. God, did that all really happen? Did I pass out and dream it? Was any of this real? Maybe this was all a dream and I was still at home in bed.

“It’s not the first time I’ve seen you naked, James” She laughed softly. I guess she could tell from my face that I had no idea what she was talking about. “Just a little bit ago? When you were changing? You were basically a tiny naked doll in my hands.”

FUCK! That’s right! She didn’t just SEE me naked, but she HELD me while I was naked. How much more embarrassed could I possibly get?

“You must have really enjoyed it? “ She reached out and poked me with her toes. “Being tiny and naked in my hands.”

“Wh-what? Wh-why would you say that?” I pulled away from her foot. This was all too much. I had fantasized about this woman since the day I met her and now, here I was, in her office, talking about how I was just naked in her hands. I sat down in my chair, still looking confused, still feeling completely out of it.

“Because, little James,” she said teasingly. “Right before you changed completely I saw you getting…Well…excited.”

GOD DAMMIT! Did she really…? Did I really…? God, just the THOUGHT of it was getting me so turned on, but at the same time was unbelievably embarrassing. Why did being this embarrassed just turn me on even more? I squirmed in my chair, and crossed my legs.

“Laurie, I-I-I….I’m sorry it…It must’ve been the changes. The um, the tingling through my body. It must have just…yeah that’s it!”

“It’s ok, James.” She leaned forward and lightly rubbed my leg. “Are you sure it wasn’t my giant, soft hands holding your itty bitty, teeny tiny little body?” I squirmed in my chair and a moan escaped my lips. Pulling her hand away she laughed at this. “Mmhmm, just the change my ass!”

And god what an ass! She had a very shapely body. Not overweight at all, but fit yet soft, if that made any sense. She had a good sized chest, not overly large, but a little more than medium. But her ass, hips, and thighs were amazing. I had often fantasized about just cuddling them, using her ass as a pillow. God, if I was tiny that ass would be an amazing thing to explore.

“So tell me all about it?”

Her voice brought me back to what was going on. She was staring at me, her head cocked to the side. “What?” I spat out. Did she know what I was thinking?

“Well, it’s not every day your friend becomes an ant and decides to crawl around your foot in search of food!”

I blushed deeper, squirming in my chair. God, maybe I could just run away? Or grab the necklace and imagine myself never existing? Something…I can’t stand this. This beautiful woman, this new friend, was staring at me like I was a science project, asking me about how I crawled on her foot and ate the food I found.

“What? I wasn’t…I mean it just…” I took a deep breath. What would I say? What could I say? I stared at her for a silent moment. God, her face, her smile, her eyes. I had dreamed about her so many nights. To me, she was perfection. Everything I had ever wanted in a woman, both in looks and personality. Maybe my best bet was to be completely honest. But how honest? Did I have to tell her about WANTING to crawl on her foot? Maybe I could just skip that part. I leaned back in the chair and sighed.

“It was weird, Laurie. From beginning to end, it was just completely different. Having six legs, my senses not working the way normal senses did. When you placed me on the desk and just leaned back, I dunno. I felt so tiny…Well I mean I WAS tiny. And I can’t explain it, but as soon as I touched your foot it’s almost like my…my ant brain took over. The warmth of your skin warmed my entire body. I felt safe. It was soft, it was secure. And then suddenly I could sense food. I can’t explain it, but I could just…sense it? Smell it? But smell was different. It was something that my whole body could feel. And I was automatically drawn to it. I didn’t go to your foot hoping to find food, I just happened to find food. And the weirdest thing it, the longer I was an ant, the more my ant brain took over. The more I became comfortable with it. There were points where I forgot I was a person. Parts where I just…thought completely like an ant. Ant desires. Ant instincts. Almost like I was truly becoming and ant…”

“Then why did you, James?”

“Huh? Why-why did I what?”

“You said you didn’t go to my foot looking for food, right? So then why did you go to my foot?”

CRAP! I slipped up and she was paying close attention. Of course she was paying attention. Her friend was just explaining what it was like to be an ant. My eyes drifted down towards her feet. I think she noticed, because she wiggled her toes as I looked at them. My body flushed again, and I swallowed hard. “I…Um…”

“Just tell me, James. Nothing could be weirder than what just happened.”

“Because I…they…” I took a deep breath. “Because, like everything about you, I thought they were beautiful. And at that size they just looked so soft, and warm, and inviting. Because I just wanted to touch them…Even just once.”

“And were they? Soft and warm?”

“Yeah…Very much so.”

I watched as she slipped off her sandals and put her feet up in my lap. I had already been hard and not my dick was fighting against my pants. There was no hiding this, and she rubbed her feet against my bulge. Instinctively, I grabbed one of her feet in my hands and started massaging it. They were even softer now, with me being full size, and large enough to actually apply some pressure to it. Her foot was warm, and felt like silk in my hands. The gentle scent of the lotion reached my nose, much fainter now than when I was crawling across it. A soft moan escaped her lips as she pressed her foot into my hands.

Just as I was about to say something there was a knock at her office door. Laurie quickly pulled her feet off my lap and we turned toward the door. “Come in?” she called.

Slowly the door opened up to reveal Crissy. She was, by no means, unattractive. She had been about 22 years old, and stood 5’2 without heels. I sat “Without heels” because she always wore heels of different heights, so her height always changed. Today we was wearing platform boots that added a good 6 inches to her height. Those had been paired with a short leather skirt, and black sleeveless shirt. She smiled at me.

“Oh, hey James!” Her voice was chipper, almost surprised to see me, even though she knew I would be up here.

“Crissy! What can I do for you?” Laurie was nice to everyone, always happy to see anyone that stopped by.

“I was just letting you know it’s going to be an early day. We’re probably going to be closing up in an hour or so.”

“Ok, thanks for letting me know! I should be done by them!”

“Alrighty. Bye, James!”

“Bye Crissy.” My voice was less chipper. Sure, she was attractive, but she was also a clingy person, and always wanted to be where ever I was. She was the type to always want to hug hello and goodbye, and always make the hug last longer than it should. She turned and walked out the door and for a moment I stared at her ass, almost trying to break free from its leather prison.

“I say you staring!” Laurie laughed, as she put her feet back in my lap. “Thought you didn’t like her, hmm?”

“I don’t,” I replied, my hands absentmindedly finding their way back to rubbing her feet. “But I know a good ass when I see one!”

“Mmm, oh yeah? And I’m sorry my ass doesn’t get your attention.” She sounded slightly hurt, but I couldn’t tell if she was joking or being serious.

“I…well…I mean…” I looked around for a distraction. Fuck it, we have gone this far. “Well, it’s hard to focus on it when you’re sitting on it.” Smooth…She just turned you down and now you’re hitting on her even harder? But then again, our friendship had taken a weird turn in the past hour. 

“Well, I’m sorry I wasn’t laying on my stomach when you were an ant. Maybe you could have explored it instead of my feet.”

I squeezed her feet a bit hard, caught off by her statement, and suddenly fantasizing about crawling around on her soft, pillowy ass. “That-That’s not what I meant I…I mean…Just….”

“You know, we should see what else that necklace can do, shouldn’t we? Maybe we should try another test?”

My eyes glanced at the necklace, still sitting on the counter, then back to her. We had about an hour before we had to leave, so I guess we had a little time for another experiment.  “Yeah, I guess we could do that. As long as we’re done before closing time.”

She grabbed the necklace from her desk and, before handing it to me, she stopped and closed her fist around it. She stared at me in silence, holding the necklace tightly.

“Damn, didn’t work.” She said, almost sounding disappointed.

“I told you, it’s linked to me with my blood. It won’t change you, Laurie.”

“Oh I know that. I was seeing if I could control it to change you myself.”

I gasped slightly at this. “You…Were trying to change me yourself? What? What if it worked? Would you have just kept it for yourself? Changed me whenever you want?”

“Well, no, I was just curious.”

“And what were you trying to do to me, exactly?”

“I tried to turn you into an ant…again…HEY! Don’t give me that look! I was just trying something we knew would work!” She looked down at her hand. “So, how did you even realize this worked? What happened?”

“Well um…I was thinking about being smaller…and then suddenly I started to shrink.”

“Wait…If you didn’t know what this stone did then why were you thinking about shrinking? Were you TRYING to shrink?”
“What? No! I wasn’t TRYING to shrink I was…” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?”
“I….I was fascinating about it, ok? I was fascinating about being shrunk!” I squirmed a bit more, at the same time growing hard once again, forgetting her feet were still in my lap and that she could feel my grow through my pants.

“Oh, really?” One of her feet moved to rub against my throbbing erection. “So you just…fantasize about being a teeny tiny little man? No wonder you got so aroused in my hand. You were living out your itty bitty little fantasy!” I tried hard to fight a moan, the sound of her teasing me, the feeling of her foot, bother working in tandem to drive me absolutely crazy. “Ok then,” she tossed the stone to me and I quickly caught it. “Do it!”

“What?” I looked down at the stone. “Do what?”

“Become tiny! I have got to see this!”

“I…I don’t know….”

She looked at the stone in my hand, then looked at me. I could tell an idea was brewing in her mind. She took her feet from my lap and leaned toward me. Her hand moved forward and wrapped around the hand holding the stone, squeezing it tightly closed. “All you have to do is think about something happening to make it happen, right?” She squeezed my hand harder. “Itty. Bitty. Little. Tiny. James.”  Her words were forceful, carefully chosen. She was trying to get into my head and make me think of only one thing. And it was working.

“Just a tiny little speck of a man, completely at my mercy. Shrinking away, out of his clothes and into my possession. Just a little, inch tall James. Think about it. Think of all the fun we could have. All the exploring you could do.”

And think about it I did. Now it was the only thing on my mind. My body shook from arousal. A warmth spread from my crotch, through my body. No, no not from my crotch. From the gem. It was glowing, brighter than ever before, the light pouring out of my fingers. The tingling sensation was stronger, as well. It rushed through my body and I quickly felt my clothes growing bigger and bigger. The world was growing around me, my ever-shrinking hand still gripped by hers. I could feel her now large fingers grabbing at the gem, keeping it pressed against my hand.

When I was small enough, her other hand lifted me up, out of my clothes. Her entire hand wrapped around my now doll-sized body. My dick, already completely hard, pressed against the soft, warm skin of her hand. I was in heaven, and I didn’t care what happened to me. Her hand holding the gem manipulated it, keeping it in contact with me as she ran it up my arm and pressed it against my body. She wanted to make sure it stayed touching me until I was the right size.

                I could feel the shrinking begin to slow, the warmth and tingling fade. I felt her take the gem away from my body, and I looked around. Her hand was open, palm flat, and I was standing in the middle of it. I was surrounded on all sides by an ever-stretching field of soft, warm skin. In the distance I could see her fingers branch off and split, like 5 fallen redwoods. I slowly turned around, seeing her wrist give way to her long, pale arm. I followed it up, up past her shoulder and to her face. Not as giant as when I was a much smaller ant, but still impossibly large.

                I saw the familiar smile that warmed my heart and made me feel safe. Those stunning, captivating eyes that studied me like I was less a friend and more a unique discovery for her enjoyment. I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I had to stare, deeply, into those pools of divine beauty. Here I was, completely at her mercy. I felt her breath, like a warm breeze, wash over me and suddenly my nakedness was very apparent as I felt it caress every inch of my body. Completely naked, and in her hand. But I didn’t care about that. I didn’t care that she could see everything. All I cared about, all that mattered, was that I was here, and I was hers.

                If she wanted me naked, then so be it. If she wanted me tiny, ok. Whatever she wanted, I was here to do. I noticed her giant, cloud-like lips moving, but I couldn’t make out anything she was saying. At the moment I was completely lost and focused. Giant lips that, blowing a gentle breeze as the goddess spoke. I was more aroused than I had ever been, but was still too much in awe to really do anything other than stare.

                “-an you hear me? James? Hello?” Finally her voice was starting to make sense. Words had meaning again. I shook my head, trying to shake out the cobwebs in my brains.

                “Sorry!” I said, calling up to her.

                “What? James, I can see your lips moving but I can’t hear you!”

                “I said sorry!” I yelled louder. She shook her head.

                “James,” her voice was soft so as not to hurt my ears. “James, I can’t hear you.”

                She raised her hand, and the air rushed past me. Once her hand was level with her face, her hand almost brushing her perfect lips, she spoke again. “James, try again? What are you saying?”

God, her mouth was so beautiful. I could almost reach out and touch her lips. I could smell her freshly brushed teeth, but something else. Peppermint? Was that…? I was close enough to her lips to smell the chapstick she used hours ago. The scent was faint, but still lingering on her lips. I couldn’t help myself. As though hypnotized, I walked forward.

“James, what are you doing?” She asked, her breath, though soft, almost blew me backwards. I continued walking to the edge of her hand. Her lips were drawing me in. I could see every wrinkle, every curve and blemish. They looked like two giant pillows, begging me to lose myself in them. She had always had full, pouty lips, but now they would be like laying on two hills made of pillow-top mattresses. Even at the edge of her hand, they were just out of reach. I reached forward to touch them, but I just….I couldn’t reach.

The most beautiful, breath-taking sight ever filled my vision as I saw these two giant pillows curve into a giant smile. God was, indeed, smiling on me. I wanted to touch them. To be closer to them. To be a part of them. Her mouth spread slightly, showing me her giant teeth, perfect slabs of etched marble, glistening with saliva. Her teeth parted and a giant, pink beast slowly peaked out. Oh my god, it was her tongue! Slowly, the tongue slipped past her teeth, past her lips. I should be scared. I should run. But I couldn’t. I had been chosen by this slippery beast. I stood and watched in awe and wonder as the tip of her tongue moved forward and made contact with my tiny body.

It was the warmest, softest thing I had ever felt; as though it conformed perfectly around the shape of my body. It was wet with saliva that smelled like minty toothpaste and tasted, yes, tasted, almost the same. Of course I could taste it. I realized I was now kissing and even licking the giant tip of her tongue. My arm tried as hard as they could to hug it close to me. I didn’t want it to leave me. I didn’t want it to pull away. But sadly, that’s exactly what it did.

Almost as quickly as the beast had come, it retreated, back into the warm and inviting cave that it came from. I stood there, my entire naked, front half, covered in her saliva, my cock throbbing so hard that the pain was almost all I could focus on. She…She licked me! This giant goddess, this friend…Owner? Stuck her tongue out and licked my entire, tiny body.

Her lips parted again. Was this it? Was she going to bless me with another lick? This time I was ready, and waiting. I opened my arms, waiting for the giant tongue to make my world whole again. I watched as the tip of it slipped between her lips and then…Went no further. Instead, she slowly ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, a smile spreading across them as she moaned softly. This goddess was licking her lips at the taste of me. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “You’re like a little salty snack. I could just pop you in my mouth like a peanut and suck on you all day long.”

My body shivered, my cock jumped, begging for attention. “Please do!” I yelled up at her. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Nope,” she sighed softly. “I still can’t hear you, itty bitty. You’re just too tiny, too small to be heard.” Her free hand moved up toward me, and her massive finger tip stroked my head. She…She was petting me? “Now the question is…We only have an hour so what on earth are we going to do in that time?”

End Notes:

More chapters to come, but enjoy this one. There will be more shrinking adventures, more transformation adventures, etc. I have more planned but dunno if anyone wants to see more. If you're interested, please rate and leave a review so I know if there is interest.

Under Pressure (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

Laurie and James explore just how far they can push his body's limits with the help of the gem. Enjoy!

“We only have an hour, so what on earth are we going to do in that time?”

                I stared up at her, listening to the tone of her voice. I couldn’t quite make it out. Was it arousal? Excitement? Curiosity? A mixture of all three? Her eyes were locked, unblinking, on me. She studied my every move. How could I communicate with her if she couldn’t hear me? It was obvious that she was running the show because there was no way I could make any suggestions…Unless? I pointed to my ear.

                “What? Can you not hear me? I…I figured my voice was pretty loud. Should I speak up?”

                I shook my head. No, if she spoke up it would be deafening. I pointed to my ear again, then pointed to her ear, then back to mine. She stared at me for a moment, confused, before her eyes lit up.

“Oh!” She exclaimed, a little loudly, which caused me to cover my ears. “Oops, sorry,” she said quietly. “Ok, good idea though, let’s try it.”

                She carefully lifted her hand a little further until I was right in front of her eyes. This is the closest I had ever been to them, and it reminded me of the first time I saw her. How they sparkled, and were so full of joy. I gazed deeply, longingly into them. They studied me, her pupils focusing on my tiny body, trying to take in every detail. Finally, she moved her hand to the side, around her head. Her hand kept moving until I was right next to hear ear. I looked at her giant ear, filled with piercings.

                She had a large gauged piercing in her lobe, and a second smaller gauge just above and to the side. She had several other piercings. To a full sized me it looked like a cute selection of piercings. To tiny me, it looked like a jungle gym to play on. I took a step forward and yelled as loud as I could. She shook her head; a sign that she still couldn’t hear me.

                I took a deep breath. I had to get closer. I reached forward and grabbed the inside of her gauged to steady myself before stepping onto it. Even standing at my full 1 inch the hole was still taller than me. I reached up and to the side, my fingers gripping the very bottom of her smaller gauge, and pulled myself up. This one was a little smaller than me, so I had to crouch. This was going to take some work.

                It took some work, and some climbing, but by using different piercings and folds in her ear, I was able to pull myself up into her ear. I looked into it, watching as it went deeper, twisted, narrowed, and vanished. I didn’t dare go any further. I tried screaming again.

                “CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!”

                “Just barely,” she whispered. “James, this isn’t going to work. I can’t shove you in my ear every time you want to say something, and even if I did I can barely hear you.”

With that, her fingers reached forward and wrapped around my body, pulling me from her ear. I hung there, trapped between her thumb and forefinger, like a bug she had just plucked from the ground. Being this tiny, and with no way to communicate, I was truly at her mercy. And I was ok with this. It was only for an hour anyway, right?

She moved me back in front of her face and placed me on her hand. The tip of her finger gently rubbed the top of my head again as she thought. “Well,” she said, more to herself, “With only an hour, and being at work, there’s not a lot we can do. I guess maybe we could-“

She was interrupted by another knock at her door. “Shit!” She looked around, and down at me. The door handle started to turn and she freaked out. She quickly slipped the hand holding me down to the chair, between her legs, and set me on the chair. As she dropped me off and her hand moved back up, the walls of her thighs moved back together, closing in on me. I was quickly sandwiched between her large, soft thighs. They molded themselves around my tiny body, enveloping me in a warm, gentle hug. I felt warmth radiating against my back, and realized my back had been pressed against her shorts. I could feel the heat, and smell the scent, given off by her now giant lips. I could feel their shape through the fabric of her shorts.

                If there was a heaven, this was it. Hugged by soft thighs, and pressed against and aroused pussy. I didn’t want her to pick me up. I didn’t want whoever had come through the door to leave. Thank god for whoever it was, and hopefully they came for a long chat. I wiggled and squirmed around in my spot. I wanted nothing more than to turn my entire body around to be facing her shorts. I tried my hardest, but I was firmly held in place. Whatever I was doing, however, she could feel. I felt her squirming at my every move. She pressed her thighs tighter together, though trying to stop me or trying to feel more, I couldn’t tell.

                Outside of my blissful entrapment, Crissy had walked back through the door and into Laurie’s office. “H-hey Crissy, wh-what can I do for you?” Laurie said, squirming in her chair.

                “Oh, I came looking for James. Is he around?”

“He um, well he stepped out. He said he had some stuff to do before we closed. Had some um…He had some stuff to test.” She squirmed more, squeezing her thighs together.

                “Oh, really?” Crissy cocked an eyebrow, looking at my chair. “Why are his clothes in that chair?” She glanced around the office. Seeing the open door to the back room, she craned her head, trying to peek in.

                “Yeah, that. Well, he changed his clothes and um, left them in the chair. Said he might as well change before leaving.”

                Crissy stepped further into Laurie’s office, and continued to look around. “Change, hmm?” Her voice sounded suspicious. She moved closer to the back room. “You sure he isn’t around here? Like maybe,” she quickly moved to the room. “IN  HERE?!” Crissy peeked in the back room and, seeing it empty, sighed. “I guess not….”

                Laurie laughed softly, squeezing he thighs together again. “What would a naked James be doing hiding in my back office? I’m sorry, Crissy, he’s not here. But I can pass a message along to him if you want.”

                Crissy sighed and shook her head. “I was just going to see if he wanted to get something to eat after work. Maybe I’ll see him in a bit.” And with that, she turned around and walked out of the office, shutting the door behind her.

                To my disappointment, I felt the clouds of heaven part as she spread her legs. I felt a sudden rush of cool air flow in, chilling my naked body and I hugged myself. It was hard to believe I could be this turned on. I had fantasized about being shrunken for years, and the thought was always something I masturbated to. But now that it’s happened, it’s more than I had ever thought possible. Here I stood, tiny, naked, and between the thighs of the woman I had lusted after for months. The woman who just a week ago rejected me. I looked up at her massive face peeking down at me as she reached down and plucked me from what I was wishing was my new home.

                She lifted me to her face and smiled. “I think someone has a big crush on you,” she laughed.

                “Yeah, and that someone WAS your thighs,” I said. But, of course, she couldn’t hear me.

                “Sorry about that, though. I didn’t have a lot of time to find somewhere to hide you. Mmmm, but judging by your actions, I don’t think you were complaining.” She moved her hand and set me on her desk, then moved to pick up the gem. Oh god, please tell me she wasn’t about to ask me to change back. We just started. We still have time to experiment!

                “While you were squirming down there, I couldn’t help but squeeze tighter, but I was worried. You’re tiny, James. A helpless little bug in a human’s world.” Her words sent shivers down my spine. I was enjoying the humiliation, and it seemed she enjoyed doing it. I couldn’t tell if she was just enjoying playing with me, or actually enjoyed teasing and humiliating me. I would find out in time, though. “I was worried I might hurt you, or worse, squish you! And I’m not quite ready to squish your itty bitty body.” More shivers.

                I looked at the stone, then back at her. She was going to ask me to turn back! Why? We could just be more careful about what we did! I wasn’t ready! I could just NOT do it! But at the same time, what if she pulled what she did earlier? Had me touch the stone and then put the thought in my head. I tried to run away, across her desk. I didn’t know where I was going, but I just wasn’t ready to grow.

                She laughed and quickly placed her hand down in front of me. I slammed into it, and fell on my ass. She laughed at me and shook her head. “Now where do you think you’re going, little guy? We aren’t done playing!”

                We aren’t? But I thought for sure…

                “I was wondering…What all can this gem do? What if you tried to make yourself more durable? More indestructible? Would that work?” She moved the gem in front of me and placed it on the desk. “Touch it!”

                Her voice was so demanding! I couldn’t resist her. I immediately put my hand on the gem. What I could once so easily hold in my hand was now twice my size. “Now,” she said, her finger poking my back, “Now think about being completely indestructible.” Her voice rang through my mind. “Thing about being an invincible, tiny little man, who will stand up to whatever he’s put through.”

                Yes. Invincible. Tiny. Indestructible. Malleable. Wait, malleable? Where did that thought come from? The gem began to glow, the tingle rushing through my body. Almost immediately, the glowing stopped. Did it work? It had too, right? It was glowing. I felt the tingle.

                “Did it work?” Her voice echoed above me. That familiar “beautiful thunder” feeling rushed through me. I looked up at her and shrugged. I had no way of knowing. “The gem was glowing, so it must have worked, right?” Again I shrugged. “Only one way to find out, I guess.” She raised her hand and hovered her finger over me, casting an ominous shadow. “I’m going to start lightly and apply more pressure slowly. Umm…I would say scream if you want me to stop but I can’t hear you. So…So up….hit my finger?”

                Her words send a chill down my spine as I stared up at her finger. This was her plan? To try squishing me?  What if she went faster than she thought? Or pushed too hard? What if she couldn’t feel my tiny fists hitting her giant finger? I glanced at the stone. It did glow, right? Of course it did, and every other time it worked just fine. I swallowed hard, then looked up at her and gave her a thumbs up. She squinted down at my tiny hand.

                “Is that a thumbs up? God, I can barely see it!” She slowly lowered her finger until it touched the top of my head. The warmth of her skin seemed to run through my entire body. There’s no way to describe how it feels to be this tiny; to be the size of a bug, easily crushed under the finger of a friend. Her finger tip truly dwarfed me. I could see the tip or her nail sticking out like a balcony above me. The true feeling of helplessness surged through my body, wracking it with arousal. I could feel her apply more pressure. It wasn’t painful, but I thought maybe standing wasn’t the best option.

                I quickly sat, and then laid down. My movements must have scared her, made her think I was telling her to stop. She quickly pulled her finger away and looked down at me. “I’m sorry,” she said softly, a touch of concern in her voice. “Was that too hard?”

                I shook my head, to let her know it was ok. She looked down at my tiny, naked body laying on my back. She cocked a brow and giggled as she noticed my erection, standing at full attention. “Mmm, I guess it wasn’t too hard at all?” She said. She gently, slowly reached down. I thought she was about to apply more pressure and I braced myself, closing my eyes tightly against the oncoming finger. Suddenly, I let out a loud gasp…Well, loud to me. She wasn’t trying to squish me right now. No, no her finger had aimed elsewhere. I could feel her warm, soft skin rubbing against the tip of my dick.

                Oh my god! She’s rubbing my dick, and it felt like nothing I had EVER felt before! Sadly, as soon as it began, it stopped. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She was pulling her finger away, up to her face. What…What was she doing? I watched in confusion, and then awe, as she moved her finger to her mouth and teasingly began to suck on it. Oh my god, what I wouldn’t give to be that finger right now, stuck inside her mouth, her pillowy lips wrapped around me, her tongue running along my face.  My cock jumped and throbbed as I watched, hypnotized.

                As amazing as the play before me was, it didn’t last long. “I thought maybe you could use this,” she said, giving me a wink. She lowered her finger back toward me, and suddenly I realized what she had done. She had basically just lubed her finger for me. Desire spread through my as I saw her skin glisten with her saliva. The anticipation grew stronger and stronger as the scene before me seemed to play out in slow motion. Finally, the tip of her finger touched the tip of my dick, and I was lost in a moment of pure ecstasy. The warmth radiating from her hand, the ridges of her fingerprint, the wetness of her saliva; it was like the best sex I had ever had. Every detail of it was stimulating every part of me.

                I quickly grabbed her finger tip and leaned up, placing tiny kisses all over every bit I could reach. My hips bucked against her skin, my dick running across, along, and between the ridges of her fingerprint. My entire body was once again coated in her saliva. I remembered the taste from when she licked me, and could get a sense of it on my lips. I needed more. I ran my tongue across her finger, taking in small amounts of her saliva, lavishing in it like it was the first drink of water I had had after being stuck in a desert.

                I wasn’t sure if she was enjoying this as much as I was. I wasn’t sure anyone could enjoying anything as much as I was enjoying this. She began moving her finger back and forth, rubbing my cock, along with my entire body. God, she was giving me the biggest hand job…finger job?...of my life! I was so lost in the moment, that I didn’t even feel her applying pressure. There was no pain, but a feeling of comfort, like being covered in a giant, weighted blanket. I continued to buck against her finger. She continued to rub and apply pressure. In this moment, there were no friends participating in an experiment. In this moment there was only a Goddess showing her devoted slave the meaning of Heaven.

                Faster I thrusted, faster she rubbed, harder she pushed. The pressure built, both on my body, and in me. I was so close. So very close. I continued to kiss and lick her finger, while rubbing myself against it. The ridges, god the ridges, and the saliva, and the warmth, and the softness. It was all too much! I let out a loud grunt, a load moan, a loud scream as I came across her finger tip. At the same tip, the pressure of her finger increased greatly as she pushed down much harder. I’m not sure what it felt like to her, but to me it felt like I had just been pressed and spread into some indescribable piece of material.

                To her, it was a different feeling. She let out a surprised gasp as her finger suddenly pressed flat against the table, my body no longer there to separate the two.

                “Oh my god!” She screamed, suddenly pulling her hand away from the table. “Oh my god, James! I’m so sorry! Are you ok? Are…are you…? James? James, where are you?” Laurie was looking down at the desk where I had just been, but she couldn’t see me anywhere.

                I heard her scream “Oh my God,” and suddenly my entire world went crazy. I could see nothing but an extreme close-up of her fingertip, but I could feel myself fly through the air like I was on the craziest rollercoaster of all time. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak. I could barely think. I had no idea what was going on. I felt stuck…Stuck to something. Her finger? Yes, I was stuck to her finger! I felt impossibly flat, and spread out. “Malleable!” The word rung through my head. I had thought the word when I was touching the gem. It must have worked. Not only was I indestructible, but I was malleable. Instead of being crushed, I must have just been flattened like a piece of gum. Flattened and stuck to her fingertip. I could hear her calling my name as I continued to fly through the air on her finger. She was a smart woman, I knew she would check her finger next.

                “James? James where….” I could feel her hand move slower now. She was turning it to look at the finger that had been pressing on me. “Oh…My…God!” She must have pulled her hand close to her face because I could feel her warm, moist breath washing over my back. “James is…is that you?”

                I could feel something hard pressing against one of my sides; almost digging at it. It must be her fingernail. She must be trying to scrape me off her finger. She continued to pick, scratch, and dig until I felt the edges of my side finally lift up and free itself from her flesh. Bit by bit she scrapped at my until she could get a grip on my body and peel me off her finger. I felt my body, limp and thin, flutter like a piece of paper in the breeze as she moved me around. Her face came into my view, a smile spreading across her lips. God her lips.

                “Well, it looked like the stone worked!” She giggled softly looking at my body, and thrilled in waving me around. “Now the real question is, how long are you going to stay flat? Will it fix itself?”

                I couldn’t answer. I couldn’t talk, not like she could hear me if I could. I couldn’t even move. I was completely limp and helpless now. She held me up to desk lamp, one hand grabbing my head, the other hand grabbing my legs. I was thankful that the light was behind me, otherwise it would be blinding. I could feel the head radiating off the lamp; it felt like the hottest day on the beach that I could possibly imagine.

                “Oh my god, James, I wish you could see what I see!” She leaned her face closer. I wish she could see what I saw. If it wasn’t crushed and flat, my dick would have once again become has as a rock. Her face grew closer as she examined me. I got the closest view I had ever had of one of her eyes. All I could do was stare into the gray-blue ocean before me. My heart pounded. Not from what had happened, not from what I was going through; no, my heart pounded with a deep love for my Goddess…No, I mean my friend…God that eye. If it’s true eyes are the window to the soul, then she has the most beautiful soul in all of creation.

                “James, I can see the light shining through you. You’re so thin.” She turned me this way and that as she examined me. Next she began to twist me around. I could feel my body contort in her hands. She seemed to be enjoying this experiment. She pushed her hands together, bunching me up, then spread them apart, stretching me. With every test, I went back to my flat state with no issues.

                “Well I guess I could try to blow you up and see if you…reinflate? You know, almost like a balloon?” Slowly she brought me toward her lips. Please, yes! This was going to be the best experiment yet!

                I was getting closer, and closer still. I could smell her fresh breath, feel its breeze over my flat, naked body. I could see her slowly begin to pucker her lips, though I wasn’t quite sure where she planned to blow, and at this point I just didn’t care.

                Then I felt it, and my heart sank. She must have felt it too, because she started to pull me away from her mouth. I was returning to my original, three dimensional form, all by myself. “Huh, guess you lucked out, itty bitty!”

                Luck? LUCK?! This is the worst luck, by far…But before long I had no longer been a flat piece of flesh paper, and was instead a tiny little man in her fingers. It had only gotten worse from there as she lowered me on the desk and pulled her hands away. Instantly I felt the chill of the absence of her touch. I stood there, naked, cold, tiny, and completely aroused…again.

                “You just can’t seem to help yourself, can you little man?” She laughed, looking at my tiny erection. I blushed and covered myself. “Oh, no use in covering it. I’ve seen you naked, in multiple sizes, and hell, I’m pretty sure you came on my finger right before I squished you!”

                I blushed deeply and looked down in shame. It was true, and there was no denying it. I sat on the desk and looked around, my eyes finding her clock on the wall. It had only been 5 minutes since I shrunk. We still had just under an hour left before we had to stop playing and go home. What would we do next?

End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews, guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and let me know what you think!

The Weight Of The World (F/m One Inch) by MicroTales

“Well, James,” Laurie said, her face now directly in front of me, her chin resting on the desk, “What should we do now? We still have just under an hour, and we know the gem worked. You can’t be injured…Well, you can’t be crushed.”

                With every word her breath washed over me. The slight smell of of saliva mixed with toothpaste had become my new favorite scent. I would smell it in my sleep, dream about it. I watched, with intention, how her lips and tongue moved with every syllable. I knew the question was more hypothetical and she didn’t expect to be able to hear me if I answered. I just shrugged and stared at her, focused completely on her giant lips.

                Did I dare to move toward them? The last time I was close to them she licked me. Even now, the memory of it sent shivers down my spine. I thought about being pulled completely into them, to be surrounded by her mouth, resting on her tongue, covered in her saliva like…like a piece of gum. I looked at the gem on the other side of the desk. I could make a break for it, and try to turn myself in to gum. But there were complications with that. If she saw me run toward it, she may think I was trying to grow and take the gem away. If I did manage to reach it and change, what would she do? Would she laugh at me? Think it too weird to chew me? Toss me in her purse? And even if she did chew me, would I survive it? Would she just spit me in the trash after? Could I even change back after? No, I wouldn’t take all those risks just yet.

                She let out a large sigh while she thought, and her breath hit me like a huge gust of wind. I was quickly, and easily, knocked back onto my ass. She must have found this amusing, because the sigh turned into a laugh so loud I had to cover my ear. “Aww, poor little James, knocked over by my breath?” As I stood up I saw her cheeks puff up. Oh god, she was going to send me flying! Just as I realized this, her lips pursed and she blew as hard as she could.

                The hurricane force winds instantly knocked me off my feet and into the air. I was sent tumbling through the air, no idea of where I would land. Round and round, upside down and downside up, my world spun like crazy. I was freaking out, scared, for the first time, for my life. I braced for a hard impact against the wall or the floor. Whatever was coming. Without warning I came to a sudden stop against something…soft? Soft and warm. I looked around and noticed that she had placed her hand behind me and caught me as I flew. Her fingers quickly wrapped around me so I would fall from her hand, and I could hear her muffled laughing through her hand.

                Just as I felt her fingers start to open, I heard another knock at the door, and her hand quickly closed around me again, shutting me in complete darkness. I was quickly reminded of beind between her thighs, surrounded by soft warmth and a desire to never leave this place. I kissed her palm and fingers. Kissed anywhere I could reach while I listened to the mumbled voices outside.

                “Hey, Laurie!” It was Crissy’s voice.

                GOD DAMMIT, CRISSY! You have the worst timing and just can’t leave us alone!

                “Hey Crissy…What um…What can I do for you this time?”

                “Oh, I was just peeking back in to see if James stopped by to grab his clothes.”

                “I’m sorry, as you can see, they’re still here. Haven’t seen him since the last time you stopped by…five minutes ago…” Laurie was never mean to anyone, but I could hear slight annoyance in her voice. She moved her fingers just enough to let light into my dark prison. I could see out of her hand and see Crissy’s giant body not 5 feet away from me. Even in heels she was short compared to me, but now? Now she was huge. I wasn’t sure if it was my arousal from everything I had been through, or the fact that I was so tiny, but she seemed even more beautiful than ever. Nowhere near as stunning as my Goddess…Friend…My friend…but still, very beautiful.

                “Oh, ok…Well just…If you see him can you send him my way?”

                “Yes, Crissy. If I see him I will send him straight to you, I promise.”

                With that Crissy turned to leave the office. “Oh hey, Crissy?”

                Crissy looked over her shoulder. “Yeah, Laurie? What’s up?”

                “Hey could you um, could you hand me that pen on the ground?” Laurie pointed to a pen that had probably been sitting on the ground for days. Why would she suddenly need it now?

                “Sure!” Laurie’s hand quickly opened up wide as I watched Crissy bend over. I knew she had a good sized ass, but right now, oh my god! Her short leather skirt had been stretched to it’s limit, and I could make out the lines and curves of her hips, her ass crack, and her underwear. Two large soft globes, covered in skin tight, supple leather, stood just out of my reach. Without thinking, my hands moved toward my erection and grabbed it tightly, rubbing it while staring at the sight in front of me.

                As quickly as it began, Crissy started to stand, and the hand around me closed tightly, once again locking me into darkness. I heard Crissy offer Laurie the pen, and Laurie take it with a thanks. Then I heard the door close, and light filled my world again. I looked at Laurie and, forgetting she couldn’t hear me, screamed up at her.

                “What the fuck was that? She could have seen me! Why would you do that?!”

                “Awww, you look so upset, but I can’t hear a thing you’re saying!” She laughed as her other hand moved forward to gently pat my head. “You were checking out her ass before, I figured maybe you’d like a view of it at this size!”

                I couldn’t be mad at her. Not only was she right, but just one look at her beautiful eyes, her hypnotizing smile, and my anger just melted away into submission and happiness. I gave her a tiny thumbs up to let her know it was all good. She looked around the room for a moment, and while she was distracted I laid down in her hand. I wished this would be my bed every night. It was perfect, soft, warm, and smelled amazing. I couldn’t help myself. I started covering her palm in tiny kisses, not even paying attention to her at this point.

                She must have felt my attention because I could hear her giggle. “You’re so cute,” she said. I didn’t even look up. I just kept kissing her giant palm. “I still can’t get over this. Just a little bit ago, you were this big strong man, just last week you were asking me out, and now…Now you’re nothing but a naked speck in the palm of my hand.” Her giant finger gently stroked my back as I continued to kiss her palm. If she wasn’t going to stop me, I wasn’t going to stop. Everything felt right with the world right now. This is where I belonged. Who was I to think that me, a helpless bug, was worthy to ask out a Goddess?

                “You know, I was flattered when you asked me out, James. I really was. It’s just, like I said, I did wasn’t looking to date anyone. I have so much going on in my life right now, that I’m just focusing on me. I’m glad you didn’t let it ruin our friendship.” The petting on my back continued. The kissing on her palm continued. “When you told me about this necklace I didn’t know what to think. And when you turned into an ant, I must admit I was a little scared, and very confused. But god, when I saw you crawling on my foot, completely at my mercy, completely helpless…Something stirred inside me. I felt so aroused. The power it gave me, to know that if I really wanted to I could have crushed you with very little effort. To know that you entre life could have ended on my little food…And then when I saw you eat that crumb from between my toes? I’m not going to lie, I was instantly wet.”

                This had gotten my attention. I stopped kissing her palm and looked up at her. Almost immediately, the pressure on my back increased as she started pushing me into her palm.

                “Excuse me? Did I TELL you to stop worshipping me?” I couldn’t tell if she was serious or not, and I didn’t care. My whole body flushed, I shivered with arousal, and instantly went back to kissing her palm. There was no questioning my Goddess. She said worship, I worshipped. Period.

                “Oh my god, James,” she giggled. “I was just kidding…Well…mostly kidding. It started as kidding but fuck the power I have over you…mmmm.” She half moaned, half purred at the thought. Her finger lifted off of me and I stopped kissing to look up at her. “Well, I have a promise to keep, little man.”

                I looked up at her confused. What promise was she talking about? She didn’t promise me anything. She must have noticed the confused look on my face.

                “Don’t pretend like you didn’t hear my conversation with Crissy. I promised her that if I saw you I would send you straight to her. And look, I can see you! I mean…Just barely, but I can see you.” She winked at me and gave me a devilish smile that rocked me to my core.

                What was she talking about? Was she going to let me grow and send me downstairs? Was she going to show me to Crissy like this? Or even worse GIVE me to Crissy? No…No, she wouldn’t show me to her, and especially not give me to her. I could tell she enjoyed our secret a little too much to let anyone in on it, and I knew there was no way she was going to just give me away. My heart sank as I saw her grab the necklace. Growing it was. I guess our experiment was over.

                “Don’t want to lose this, do we?” She said as she tucked the necklace into her purse. God her purse. Before it was a big bag, used to carry everything from makeup to tools, but now it was a cavernous maw just waiting to be fed. If I fell in there I would be lost forever. I shivered at the thought. Avoid her purse at all costs.

                She lifted me up to her face and smiled. God that smile. “Are you ready?” she asked, her breath washing over me. You’d think by now I would be used to it, but can anyone ever get used to being this small? To having the breath of a gorgeous woman cover your entire body? I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer, because I had no idea what her plan was. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                It wasn’t long before we were downstairs in the front lobby of the theater. I had been wondering how she planned on transporting me, but in the end she just carried me in her gently closed hand. Enveloped in the soft warmth, I cuddled into her hand, every few seconds lightly giving it kisses until I heard her talking to Crissy in the lobby.

                “Hey, Crissy!”

                “Oh hey, Laurie, what’s up?”

                “Well, I felt kind of bad for being a little snippy a minute ago, so I wanted to come down and apologize. I’ve just been dealing with…something upstairs that had all my focus and attention.”

                “It’s fine, Laurie. I know I came up a lot, I didn’t mean to bother you I just…”

                “You have a crush on James, don’t you?” As she said this, I felt her hand playfully tighten, squeezing me a little harder.

                For a moment, Crissy was silent. I listened carefully to see if I could hear anything. Finally she spoke.

                “Maybe a little one. I know it’s stupid. He’s older than me, he’s one of the performers, and I’m pretty sure I’m not his type.”

                “Why do you think that?”

                “It’s no secret he has a crush on you. I’m surprised you haven’t noticed.”

                I felt my whole body go flush and grow warm at these words. I felt her hand tighten around me again. I didn’t know what to do other than listen intently. It was true, and if she didn’t know it before, she did last week. And she definitely knows it now.

                “Oh really?” Laurie said with a laugh. “I hadn’t noticed at all. I figured he’s just a friendly guy.”

                “Oh yeah, very friendly alright. Especially when he likes someone.”

                “Is he not friendly to you, Crissy? That’s kind of mean of him. If he’s not, he should be punished.” The squeezing grew tighter. The comfortable feel of extreme pressure ran through my body again. I could feel my body slightly reshaping to fit the creases and folds of her fist.

                “Oh no. I mean, he’s not mean to me, and he is nice.” The pressure decreased, to my disappointment. “It’s just he’s not….’friendly’ per say, if that makes sense.”

                “I guess that makes sense, Crissy. I’m sorry to hear that.” I felt her hand loosen up a bit more until I was resting in the crook of her fingers. I felt my body going back to its regular shape as her giant thumb moved in and gently stroked my body, in an attempt to comfort me and apologize. I had to thank my Goddess for her comfort, so I placed a gentle kiss on her massive thumb.

                “Hey, Crissy,” Laurie continued. She pointed to the wall behind Crissy where the theater displayed shirts for sale. “I need a new shirt. Could you grab me a small, please?”

                “Of course!” I could hear Crissy stand up from her chair and move toward the back wall. My world moved quickly, air rush past me as I was quickly lifted up. What was her plan? What was she going to do? I could see the lobby. It looked like a whole new world than I was used to. Everything looked so different at this size. I saw the desk below me. Just past it was Crissy’s empty chair, and behind that was Crissy with her back to us. Laurie stood up on her toes and leaned over the desk. Her hand stretched forward, closer to the chair, and finally I realized what she was doing.

                I shook my head at her, screaming as loud as I could. “No! Please, Laurie, don’t do it!” She winked at me and blew me a kiss. Suddenly I forgot everything as I imagined the kiss flying through the air. Her lips. So perfect. I was snapped back to reality by the sudden realization that the ground below me had given way. I plummeted quickly, screaming a scream that only I could hear as I fell through the air. My landing, though sudden, was soft as I was greeted by the still warm, well-worn leather of Crissy’s computer chair. I looked up and, in the distance, I could see Laurie smiling at me.

                I took in my surroundings. The chair was warm, and had the faint smell of what I could only believe was Crissy’s ass. It was a mixture of leather, from the chair and her skirt, lotion, body wash, and the very faint smell of…well…of ass. It was a completely new scent, and it filled my nose, distracting me, almost causing me to get lost in it.

                “I’m sorry, Laurie, I don’t think we have any smalls left.” The sound of her voice brought me back to reality. I looked up as I saw Crissy come into view as she walked back to the desk. She stood in front of the chair now and towered over me, rising to impossible heights. From my view I could see her shapely legs. My gaze traveled up her legs. Her skirt was hugging her legs, too tight to get a view up it. Past that the only other thing I could see was her ass, blocking my entire view of her back. Until now, I never would have called her ass huge. It was almost a perfectly round shape, slightly larger than normal, but well proportioned.

                Right now, however, it was my entire sky. Soon she would sit and that leather clad object of most men’s affection would come crashing down on me. I didn’t know whether I should stand and try to run, or lay down on my back to accept my fate.

                “That’s ok, Crissy. I’ll grab one with the next shipment. Oh, and hey Crissy?”

                “Yeah?”

                “About your crush on James…Maybe you should keep crushing him.”

                With that, Laurie turned and walked away. I couldn’t believe it! She really was just going to leave me here, in Crissy’s chair. I know I had checked out Crissy’s ass in front of her but if I was going to be sat on by anyone, I would rather it have been Laurie. I checked her ass out every time I saw her. She never knew that though, I guess, because I was always so discrete about it. I looked up at the leather clad mountain above me. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and I could see the fat of her ass ripple and shake in the skin tight leather. I couldn’t tear my eyes from this vision. Ok, maybe being sat on by Crissy would be amazing. Why was she just standing there? Why hadn’t she sat down yet?

                I saw her start to turn and look behind herself. Oh god, please don’t look down! Being sat on by her was one thing, but being noticed by her was completely different. It was Laurie I wanted to belong to, not Crissy! I watched in horror as her gaze moved down a bit. Please, no! Her arms started to move. FUCK! She must have seen me! I held my breath and stood as still as possible, hoping against hope that I hadn’t been noticed. Her arms continued to move and grabbed…the chairs of the arm. Oh thank god! She was just adjusting her chair so she could sit.

                SO SHE COULD SIT! I watched as her knees bent and the two leather-glad hot air balloons began to lower themselves toward me. The time for running was over. I laid down flat on my back and accepted my fate. I watched in slow motion as her ass got closer and closer. I could hear the leather of her skirt as it stretched tighter than I thought possible. The smell of leather, lotion, and ass had grown stronger. The heat radiating off her body was like a sauna at this size. Closer. All I could see was a sky of black leather, creased perfectly around her underwear. I’m surprised she wasn’t wearing a thong with a skirt that tight. Closer still. If I were to reach up, even with my tiny arms, my fingertips would be able to just brush her cheeks. Even closer now and I realized I WAS reaching up, but not with my arms. I could feel the warm, lambskin leather brush the very tip of my dick and I instantly screamed in ecstasy as, for the second time in less than 10 minutes, I came. A tiny speck of white on a sky of black was the last thing I saw before her entire ass, her entire weight, pressed down on my miniscule body.

                Almost instantly I felt the now familiar feeling of being flattened and reshaped. There wasn’t much of a shape to take, other than flat and thin, though. Her ass, and the skirt, didn’t even register my body as she sat. There was no give from them, only from my body. I was helpless now, a flat representation of my formal self, stuck to a skin tight leather skirt. I didn’t think it possible, but this was softer than Laurie’s touch. I wanted to kiss it. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to do something, anything, other than just lay here staring up at complete darkness. I couldn’t even smell it because I was too flat to breath. Wait…To flat to breath? So that meant I didn’t need to breath anymore? Was that part of the gem’s doing? It had to be.

                I was disappointed in the fact that I couldn’t breathe, but only because I wanted nothing more than to at least smell the intoxicating scent of leather and ass. It wasn’t long before the warmth of her ass filled my entire body. The fact that my body was the exact same temperature as her butt was not lost on me. It also wasn’t lost on me that right now Crissy was my entire world, but to her I was nothing more than a part of her skirt. The girl with a crush on me was literally crushing me, while not even realizing I was around.

                She adjusted herself in her chair, and I could feel the muscles in her ass moving. It wasn’t just that. It felt like I moved with them. Like they moved through me. I twitched, moved, and shaped with her ass and skirt. I was completely at her mercy and she didn’t even know it. What I didn’t know what how long I was going to be here. In less than an hour we would be closing. Would Laurie grab me before then? Would Crissy take me home, sit on me the entire trip to her house, and then deposit me into her hamper with her skirt? Did I care?

                Yes. Yes, of course I cared. This was amazing, but it’s not where I wanted to be. Right? Of course right. I wanted to be with Laurie. But I can’t deny that being basically merged with Crissy’s ass was more amazing than I could have ever thought. I’ll have to thank Laurie for this experience…If I ever found my way back to her. The warmth, the pressure. It was calming. Relaxing. She was shaking her leg. I couldn’t see it, but with the way her muscles were moving, I could feel it. Warmth. Pressure. Calming motion. It was very relaxing. I found myself slipping into a trance. I wouldn’t call it sleep…Or maybe I would? All I know is I felt comfortable, safe, relaxed. I felt like I could sleep. I could sleep for hours.

                I didn’t know how long had passed, but my world began to move again. She was shifting in her chair. Shifting? No, not shifting. She was…standing! That’s it, she was standing up! I could still see nothing, but I felt that we were no longer sitting. There was no more pressure. There was a breeze on my back. Back and forth. Back. And. Forth. She was walking! Where were we going? Unless you’ve found the necklace before me and had gone through this yourself, there is no way for me to describe the feeling. Ever flex, every twitch of her muscles was a perfect flex and twitch for my body. My body, flat and pasted to a leather skirt, wrapped around her ass like it was painted on.

                The cadence in her step changed. Her muscles stretched and strained harder with each step. What was she doing? Stretch and strain. Stretch and strain. We were..We were walking upstairs! Upstairs? To where? Where would she be going upstairs? LAURIE! That’s the only place upstairs that she goes! She was heading to Laurie’s office. But why? Was she looking for me again? Oh god, hopefully she doesn’t think to check her ass. And why would she? Who would think to look for someone on their own ass?

                I heard a loud knock. I heard Laurie’s voice, muffled through a door, call out. I heard the door open.

                “Hey Laurie!”

                “Oh hey, Crissy! You still looking for James?”

                “No,” her voice sounded defeated, sad. “He must have already left. I haven’t seen him this entire time.”

                “I’m so sorry, Crissy. Well tomorrow is a new day, right? I’m sure he will be in tomorrow. So what can I do for you?”

                “I just came to tell you it was time to close up and head out. Everyone’s already gone for the day, and I need to lock up.”

                Time to go? Had I really been stuck under her ass for almost an hour? Had I really lost that much track of time? Did I sleep? No…No it wasn’t sleep. It was a trance. But an hour? She’s going to head home, with me stuck to her ass!

                “Alright, Crissy. Thanks for the heads up!”

                I tried to scream to get Laurie’s attention. But without being able to breath, with being so flat and my face pressed into her ass, I couldn’t scream. Even if I could, I knew I was too small to be heard. No! No, I can’t let this happen. I tried to move. Tried to pry myself off this skirt, but I could do nothing. I was helpless, a prisoner to an unknown butt.

                “I’ll see you downstairs, Laurie” And with that, I could feel Crissy turn to walk out. This was it. This was who I was going home with. Was this Laurie’s plan since she saw what the necklace could do? To get me out of her life? Was this because I asked her out? She just wanted me gone…This was my life now. I guess I will need to find a way to get Crissy’s attention. Maybe she could find a way to get the necklace from Laurie and restore me. But what if she didn’t want to? She had a crush on me. Maybe she’d want to keep me like this. Maybe she would-

                “Crissy, wait!” Laurie called out after Crissy’s first step toward the door. “I think you sat in something!”

                “What?! Oh great, just great!” I could feel her twist her body as if trying to look at her own ass. When that failed, I felt a giant hand run across my body. She was feeling her ass for whatever she sat in. If I could have held my breath, I would have. Luckily, I was naked and so flat that I just felt like her leather. “Where? Where is it?!”

                “Here,” Laurie said. “Let me get it for you.” I could feel the familiar feeling of Laurie’s nail scraping, picking, and digging at my side. I could feel the skirt, and Crissy’s ass, indent with the pressure. My world was a mixture of sensations as Laurie picked at me. Finally, I could feel myself behind pulled off. I saw as the giant ass that I called my home for an hour pulled away into the distance. I saw Laurie’s giant face come into view, a smirk forming on her lips. “See? I got it. Looks like it was just a sticker, no worries!”

                With those words I could feel myself being crumpled into a ball in Laurie’s fingers. Again, it wasn’t painful at all, but it was a very weird feeling. She crumbled me up as small as she could and applied pressure between her fingers. Without warning, my world was once again spinning as I flew through the air. She threw me?! Where? Where did she toss me?

                I didn’t have to wait long to find out. I felt my world stop as I landed on something hard. I could smell nothing, as I was still flat, and now crumpled up into a ball. I could, however, see around myself. Towering above me was a large Monster Energy can. To my other side was a discarded Oreo wrapper. I gave her those Oreos last week. I didn’t know what bothered me more: the fact that she had just tossed me into her trash can, or the fact that she hadn’t emptied it since last week.

                “Thanks for the help!” I hear Crissy say in the background. “I’ll see you in a few minutes!”

“Hey Crissy, one last thing?”

                “Yeah, what’s up Laurie?”

                “Well, I love that skirt! Do you think I could borrow it next weekend?”

                “Sure! Just shoot me a text Saturday morning and remind me to bring it in!”

                Why did she want to borrow her skirt? Not that I was complaining, the thought of Laurie in that skin tight skirt was already driving me crazy. I heard Crissy walk off and the door shut behind her. I laid there in the trash, motionless, surrounded by Laurie’s discarded food stuff. Now what? Was she just going to leave me here? I could hear her move around as she gathered all her stuff to leave. Why didn’t se rescue me yet? Why hadn’t she said anything to me. Was she just going to leave me here overnight? How boring would that be? Maybe I could reshape and get out of the trash somehow, but that wouldn’t help because I knew the gem was in her purse.

                A saw a shadow creep over the trash can and block out the light. Far above me, past the Monster can, past the lip of the trash, far up in the distance, I saw her smiling face come into view.

                “Well, was it fun?”

End Notes:

Where will we go from here? It's closing time and the day is over. What else does Laurie have planned for James?

The End of a Fun Day (F/m 1 Inch) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

Laurie and James' day comes to an end and it's time to say goodnight for the night.

It’s been a hell of a ride. I found an odd necklace with magical powers and the first person I chose to show was this friend at work that I had a huge crush on, but she obviously didn’t like me back; not in that way, anyway. I’ve been an ant crawling on her foot, I’ve been naked, and tiny, in her hand. I’ve been licked by her, squished flat by her giant finger, hidden between her thighs, and then dropped in the chair of another coworker only to be sat on and pressed flat against her leather-clad ass. And now, I was balled up like a small wad of paper, sitting in her trashcan, and looking up at her. And the only thing she could think to ask was “Was it fun?”

                I mean…It was an experience to say the least. Never, in all my years, had I been this turned on, this aroused. And for it to come by being dominated and humiliated? I had always considered myself a dom. Actually, I was a daddy dom, to be exact. I had never really played the submissive role, though I had fantasized about it in my room at night. Never, in my wildest imaginations, did I ever think I would enjoy it THIS much. So did I have fun? YES! My only disappointment in this whole thing was that when we had only an hour left to experiment, I spent that hour under the ass of someone else. It was amazing, don’t get me wrong, but it was an hour I wanted to spend with Laurie.

                We both worked the next day, so I figured that maybe we could experiment…play…then. It felt weird being surrounded by trash, sitting, motionless, in a giant dump that, to any normal person, would be nothing more than a small office trashcan. I looked up at the beautiful, towering figure of my friend. Down here it was cold. The hard metal, my naked body, the cool air. I longed for warmth, but not just any warmth. I longed for the warmth of her touch.

                “Giving me the silent treatment, hmm?” She said, in a mocking tone. “If you don’t answer, I have half a mind to just leave you there all night.”

                She wouldn’t really do that, would she? She knew she couldn’t hear me, even if I could talk which, right now, was impossible being nothing but a flat, balled up piece of…whatever I was.

                “I’ll make you a deal. It’s closing time. I’m going to grab my stuff, pack up my laptop, and get everything together. If you can reform by the time I’m done, I will take you out of there. If not, well, I guess we will see if you’re reformed by tomorrow morning.”

                And with that, she walked out of my vision. Out of my world. Was she serious?! How could she be serious? How could I do that? I didn’t even know HOW to reform. Last time it just happened on its own, and I assumed that it was just something that happened in time. Hell, last time I didn’t even WANT to reform. I was so close to her lips. God, her beautiful, soft lips.

                I couldn’t be left here all night. I’m sure I would survive being down here, but it would be cold, hard, uncomfortable. And what if there were spiders? I shivered at the thought. I HATED spiders. I wouldn’t be able to defend myself against one at this size. Or worse, what if there were rats? In an old theater like this, there were sure to be rats. I loved rats, but in my current situation, I would be helpless rat food to them. I tried to struggle, tried to move.

                I could feel myself wiggle a bit. I could hear her shuffling around outside of my prison. My ball of a body rocked back and forth as I struggled to do something, ANYTHING, to my current form. I focused on untangling my body, wiggling my fingers, moving my arms and legs. My body was a mess. I could feel the fingers of my right hand wiggle, and tickle both my upper and lower back. My left foot moved slightly, pushing against the side of my head. She did a number on me. I was breathing hard at this point while struggling. Wait…Breathing? I was breathing! That was a good sign, right? Except with every breath I could smell the overwhelming scent of energy drink on Oreo residue. But that wasn’t all. Bits of left over scents from the trash lingered and filled my nose. I had to get out of here.

                I heard her laptop power down and close. I was running out of time! I stopped and focused. I had to give it everything I had. I had to give it one last ditch effort to at least untangle myself. Maybe then, once flat again, my body would puff back up. I took a deep breath. A huge breath. I could feel my lungs fill, my chest puff out. With every bit of strength I had left, I pulled my arms and legs as hard as I could, while trying to straighten my back. The momentum of my balled up body suddenly popping free had just enough force to push me and inch off the metal ground as everything stuck straight out. Yes! Step one complete!

                “And that’s the last of it!” I heard her echoing voice in the distance. I heard the zipping of her purse. I was unballed, but still mostly flat. I could feel her footsteps tremble through the ground as she began to approach. Come on! I had to reinflate! I took another deep breath. My chest puffed up again. Another breath. Another. I felt her growing closer and closer. Just as I saw her shadow begin to fall over my world and her face come into view, I felt my body return to its original shape. YES! I had done it! And it had taken everything out of me.

                I laid on my back, panting hard. I was worn out and didn’t even want to try to move. I looked up at her face, looming over me in the distance. My Goddess had come to check on me. A smile spread across her lips and her eyes lit up.

“Good boy!” she said. A feeling of accomplishment washed through my body. I was a good boy! I appeased her! “I knew you could do it!” I felt a sudden surge of accomplishment and pride in myself as she praised me.  I laid there, panting, and looking up at her, waiting for the sweet relief of her warm touch. I was naked, aroused, and didn’t care. She had seen me like this before, the had touched me in the most intimate of ways. I had nothing left to hide from her. I watched in anticipation as she began to kneel down. She was finally going to pick me up! I hadn’t realized until just now how much I truly missed her touch. I craved it. It was like a new drug that brought the most amazing feeling of bliss with it.

Closer and closer I watched her face get. It grew to fill the entire view of the top of the trash can. I stared into her eyes, studied every fleck of different color in those sparkling oceans. Her cute nose, pieced in both nostrils, and the septum, twitched and crinkled as it always did when she was thinking. Her perfectly sculpted brows scrunched together. She wasn’t reaching in to grab me though. Why wasn’t she reaching in to grab me? She had to! I needed her to!

                “You know, James,” she said, tilting her head to the side, “The plan was to experiment until closing time, then change you back, right?”

                I nodded up at her, still breathing hard.

                “But, Crissy has been looking for you this whole time. It would be easier to just let her believe you had gone home early and left your clothes here. If you suddenly walked downstairs with me, how would we explain that? Would we tell her that you were crawling around my feet? That you were squished under her ass for an hours?’

                I didn’t think about that. She was right, how would we explain to Crissy my sudden reappearance? I shrugged at her, still laying on the floor of the trashcan.

                “Despite what I said earlier, I can’t just leave you here. That wouldn’t be safe.”

                I nodded in agreement. Not only would it not be safe, but it would be boring.

                “I guess the only option would be to take you home with me, right?”

                Home? With….With Laurie? I had never even imagined going home with her. Not now, not before all this happened. To see where my friend…my crush…my Goddess lived? I nodded excitedly, a big smile growing on my face. She giggled at my excitement.

                “Or we could just go outside, and as soon as Crissy leaves you can change back and go home. That might work, too.”

                My heart fell. I mean, yeah…That was an option. Not the best option, but still an option. I suppose she saw the disappointment on my face because her expression changed.

                “I know it’s not the best option, little James, but you’ve had a rough day. You should probably get some rest. Remember, there’s always tomorrow to experiment again. Plus, I don’t know if I’m quite ready for you to see where I live. I need to be careful. I could…I could feel myself losing control with you.”

                I thought about it for a moment and realized she was right. She didn’t check with me before putting me in Crissy’s chair. Not that I was complaining. She didn’t check with me before giving me a massive finger job. Not that I was complaining. She didn’t check with me before licking me. AGAIN, not that I was complaining. And she was the one that put the idea of being tiny in my head and suddenly, that’s all I could think about until I was this size. She crumpled me into a ball and threw me in the trash. The more I thought about all this, the more I realized I really wasn’t complaining.

                And then it hit me. I was losing control just as much, if not more, than her. As an ant, I lost myself in the mind of an ant. As a tiny man I started looking at her as more of a Goddess than a friend. I craved her touch. Maybe we were dive too quickly into this. Maybe we were both losing ourselves in this. She was right…going home with her just yet would not be the best idea. But at least we had tomorrow, right? I nodded.

                “Then it’s settled, James. We will send you home tonight, and then explore this more tomorrow.” Slowly, her massive hand reached down into my metal prison. I watched her beautiful fingers, her well manicured nails, as they slowly approached me. Her soft, warm touch filled my body with an immense comfort. This is where I belonged; I belonged in the hands of my Goddess. No! No, this is what she was talking about. Losing ourselves.

                Her fingers slid beneath me and her thumb rested on top of me as she gently scooped me up. Her warmth was welcoming after the cold time in the trash. I curled up in her fingers, snuggling into her soft skin. She lifted me to to her face, a smile spreading across her massive lips. God what I couldn’t give to feel them against me.

                “Well hey there little man.” Her smile was gentle, warm, kind. Almost…almost loving. It was soft and natural. I had seen every smile she had and this one was something special, something different. Her thumb lightly stroked the entire front side of my body, lingering just a moment longer as it caressed my dick. I moan softly, leaning into her touch. I wanted it again. I wanted her to rub me until I came. I lightly pressed my hips forward into her thumb, but she quickly pulled it away and gave me a giant wink.

                “We don’t have time. Crissy is waiting for us. Well…Waiting for me. Maybe if you’re the best of boys, we will continue this tomorrow.”

                “I will be the best boy ever!” I called out to her, but of course, she couldn’t hear me. She stood up, slowly, carefully to make sure she didn’t make me dizzy. She was much more gentle and careful now than before. I saw her looking around her office. Everything was together and ready to go.

                “Now, how do I sneak you out of here? You’d get lost in my purse.” True. “And you’d probably get banged around in my laptop bag, not that it would matter with your squishy form.” Also true. “Well, I have an idea. But,” she looked down at me, “Promise to be good?”

                I nodded, not sure of her idea. She smiled at me and gave me a wink. For the briefest moment, I was again lost in her eyes. She slowly lifted me up. As I passed her chest, her large, soft looking chest, I noticed for the first time she was wearing the necklace. She probably didn’t want to deal with pulling it out of her bag. She lifted me up to her face.

                “You’re going to go in my pocket, little man. I’m sure you noticed how tight these shorts are, so you’ll be pressed right against my leg. I’ll feel everything, so again, promise to be a good little boy?”

                Pocket. Leg. Laurie’s pocket. If I told you how many times I had fantasized about being carried around in her pocket, you wouldn’t believe me. I don’t know what it was, but the thought of being in a pocket was a big thing for me. The idea of being surrounded by the soft material, comforted by the warmth of a body, and so insignificant that I could be carried around as if I were nothing more than keys, or change.

                “James? I said, do you promise to be a good little boy? If not, then we won’t experiment tomorrow.”

                That got my attention real quick. I couldn’t let that happen. I HAD to be a good boy. A good little boy. I looked up at her and nodded in agreement.

                “Good,” she said with a smile. “Then it’s settled. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

                “LAURIE!” It was Crissy’s voice from downstairs. “ARE YOU COMING?”

                “Shit! Cover your ears, little fella.”

                I knew she was about to yell back and quickly covered my ear.

                “YEAH! ON MY WAY DOWN!”

                Her voice vibrated through my entire body. Even with my ears covered she was deafeningly loud and my ears rang.

                “Ok, in you go! And remember, be good!” Without another word, or waiting for me to nod, her hand quickly moved down toward her pocket. She closed her fingers around me as she squeezed her hand through the opening. She opened her hand, dropped me in, and quickly removed her hand.

                Almost instantly my world was filled with darkness. I felt the material quickly collapse around me, hugging me to her leg. She was right, her shorts were tight, tighter than I imagined. I was hugged on all sides by the cottony soft material, like a warm hug of cloth. The smell was amazing. Fresh laundry, the scent of her soap, her lotion and…I blushed deeply. I recognized that scent from earlier. She was aroused, and I was close enough to smell it. I inhaled deeply, turning around to press my face and body into the side of the pocket that was right against her leg. It was a wall made of memory foam. .

                Of all the places I had been so far, this was my favorite. It felt like I belonged here, in the warmth and darkness, surrounded by tight cotton. I rubbing the soft, fabric wall and her skin twitched. I could feel something grow. Large bumps formed beneath the fabric. She was getting goosebumps at my touch! I rubbed her leg a bit more, moving my body along it. The feel of the soft cotton rubbing every inch of my stimulated my nerve endings. I was experiencing the most amazing form of sensory overload. Without warning my world began to move. It swayed back and forth. I recognized the motion from when I was clinging to Crissy’s ass: Laurie was walking.

                I closed my eyes and concentrated on her movements. The swaying over her legs. The flexing of her muscles. I felt as she stopped to grab her stuff. Head out her door. Stop to turn and lock her door. The change in cadence as she jogged down the stairs, the tightness of her pocket changing with each step. Tighter. Looser. Tighter. Looser. It was as though her pocket was massaging my entire body. She reached the bottom of the stares and the full body massage stopped.

                I could hear their voices outside of her pocket, but I didn’t care about what they were saying. All I cared about was right here, in my home. Warmth, smell, softness. What they were saying out there in their world didn’t matter to me. Didn’t matter, that is, until I heard my name. Crissy was asking about me. I think she just asked Laurie where I was.

                “Oh, right!” Laurie said. “Yeah, I texted him to see where he was. Said he had to head out to take care of something. He had his friend pick him up and that he’d swing by later and get his car.”

                Smart thinking, Laurie! I didn’t even think about what Crissy would say if she saw my car in the parking lot. Laurie thought of everything. Of course she did, she was perfect in every way. I rubbed her leg to let her know I heard her. To let her know she did a good job. I don’t know if she understood that’s what I was saying, but it didn’t matter. Goosebumps again.

                “Alright, well I guess I’ll see him tomorrow.” Crissy said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. “Time to lock up. Do you have everything?”

                I felt a sudden pressure against my back that caught me by surprised. Laurie was patting her pocket. I don’t know if this was for my benefit or as if showing Crissy she was all set.

                “Yup, got everything I need,” she said with a hint of amusement in her voice.

                I could hear the beeping of the alarm pad, the opening of the door. I felt Laurie begin to walk outside, through both sets of doors, and finally stop again. They said their goodbyes to one another and I felt another sudden pressure against me. That’s right! Crissy was a hugger! I was caught in the middle of a hug between two giants. Between two Goddesses….One Goddes…Crissy wasn’t my Goddess. No. NO Goddesses. Laurie was my friend. I had to keep remembering that. I couldn’t lose myself in this…But it was so hard.

                I felt Laurie walk again as she made her way toward her car. She stopped, and I heard the rustling of her going through her purse, and then the sound of keys jingling. I felt a sudden increase in pressure as she got into her car. Her shorts stretched as tight as they possible could, fighting to keep themselves wrapped around her thighs. I could feel myself being pressed into the fabric, my body slightly distorting. Why was she getting in her car? Did she forget about me? Was she actually going to take me home?

                “I’m sorry, James.” Her voice was soft, just loud enough for her to hear me. “I’m just waiting for her to drive off so I can pull you out.”

                I tried to wiggle in her pocket. It was so tight. So comfortable. My body had slightly flattened out against the pressure, slightly taking the shape of the curve of her thigh. I felt her hand reach down and rest against my back through her shorts. One of her fingers gently ran up and down my back. She was petting me through her shorts. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the incredible feeling of being pressed against her leg while she stroked me. I knew it would have to end soon, but for now I could enjoy every second of it.

                She started her car and we listened to the radio in silence while we waited. I could feel the bond between us growing. Me, stuck in her pocket, her, lovingly stroking my back like a pet. For once I wished Crissy would linger for as long as possible. For once, I wished Crissy would never leave, so we could sit like this forever.

                I felt her hand pull away and my world begin to move. I heard the car door open. Crissy must have left. My heart sank. This was it. The day was really coming to an end. Laurie got out of her car and her hand reached into her pocket, her fingers wrapping around me as she slowly pulled me out and took a look at me.

                “So, I guess my pocket was pretty tight, hmm?” She laughed softly, looking me over. I wasn’t completely flat, but I had been squished flatter than my usually self. I turned myself over in her hand and looked up at her. I gazed, for the last time of the night, into her giant eyes.

                “Now here’s the thing, little man. We have to grow you again, but you’re naked.” I looked down at myself. Crap, I was naked, and my clothes were upstairs. “Luckily, I grabbed your clothes before I left.” Brilliant woman, as always. “So, I’m guessing your car keys are in your pocket? I’m going to open your car, put your clothes in there, and set you on them. You’re going to use the gem to grow slowly so you can get dressed as you grow, ok?”

                I nodded up at her.

                “Now, I need you to hold on tight and not fall, ok?”

                I wasn’t sure what she meant, but I nodded in agreement. Her hand raised up and moved toward her shoulder. She was going to put me on her shoulder? I mean, it would be a fun ride, sure, but could I hold on tight enough? And to what? She set me gently on her shoulder, right on the strap of her sleeveless shirt. I could smell the floral scent of her laundry again and inhaled deeply. I looked to the side and saw her neck, once slender and beautiful, now a giant, breathing wall; still beautiful. I could see her breathing, see her veins twitching and moving ever so softly. How I longed, in my larger days, to kiss her neck. Even now, even here, I didn’t dare try. I wanted to, but I didn’t dare risk it. For some reason, kissing her neck seemed to be going just a bit too far.

                “Here, now hold on to this.” The hand that was holding me moved to grab a few strands of her hair and she passed them to me. I reached out and took them in my hands. It was like holding ropes of the softest, most luxurious silk you could possibly dream of. It wasn’t the first time I’d touched her hair. We had a conversation once about shampoo and soft hair and she told me to run my fingers through it and feel it. Fuck, it was so soft then but now? Now it was just unbelievable. The scent of her shampoo was intoxicating.

                You really don’t think much about smells when you’re a regular sized person, but when you’re this small they can be everything. Smells are an entirely different world of experience, and so far everything about he smelled like I imagined Heaven would smell like. Scents became a part of you, and right now she was a part of me.

                I tried to hold on tightly, but I realized it may still be hard. Her hair, so soft and silky, may be difficult to get a good grip on. I quickly came up with a plan, and wrapped her hair around my waist a few times, tucked it through itself to make sure it was secure, and then grabbed on tightly to the ends. I should be safe now.

                When she felt me no longer moving around, she figured I was ready, and she moved toward her car. I watched the world glide by me in awe. I had once been used to seeing the world from this height. Hell, I was used to seeing the world at a taller height. But, lately my view was from much lower, so seeing it again from way up here, and so much bigger than I had ever seen it, was like watching a 360 4k imax. It was a new, and glorious feeling. I was at the top of the world…at the top of MY world. I looked to the side again. Her neck, so soft and beckoning, her ear, covered in tattoos, the profile of her face…The greatest artists in all of history could try for eternity and never create a profile as beautiful as hers. My eyes traced every detail of her face before landing on her lips. God, her lips. She suddenly, absentmindedly licked them with the tip of her tongue and I was instantly transported to the memory of when that tongue had traced up my tiny body. I shivered.

                I must have been lost in the sight of her for a while, because the next thing I heard was her asking me if I was ready.  I glanced in front of me and saw that not only had she grabbed my clothes from her car, but she also grabbed my keys, opened my car, and laid out my clothes on my seat. She didn’t wait for an answer before her hands reached up for me. I quickly untangled myself from her hair and let her grab me and set me gently on the pile of my clothes. She next reached up and pulled the necklace from around her neck and touched the gem to my body.

                “Remember, grow slower. I’ll hold this here until you’re big enough to hold it and start getting dressed, ok?” I nodded and she stared at me. Nothing. No glowing. No growing. Nothing.

                She pulled the gem away and looked at it, then back down at me.

                “Is…Is it not working?” I shrugged up at her. She held it to my body again. Again, nothing. “James?” she asked, suspicion in her voice.

                I looked up at her innocently.

                “Are you concentrating on growing?”

                I stared at her for a moment, then looked down in shame and shook my head no. She laughed softly and knelt down, her face right in front of me.

                “This isn’t the end, silly boy. But since you want to be stubborn, I guess I’ll have to take over.” She placed the gem against my body again. “You’re not a tiny little itty bitty anymore. You’re growing. Growing steadily but slowly, to your original size. You’re getting bigger and bigger, and won’t stop until you are your regular, big boy size.”

                Her voice was hypnotizing. It’s all I could think of. Her words rang through my head, echoing around in my brain. The gem began to glow and, to my disappointment, the tingling spread through my body. I could feel myself growing. 2 inches. 3. Soon I was the size of a doll. She was still holding the gem against me. Before long, I was the size of a toddler. She pushed the stone into my hand and told me to hold it myself. As I grew larger and larger I started to manipulate my clothes. Before long I was my original 6’2, sitting, fully clothed, in my Jeep.

                I looked over at Laurie who was now standing just outside of the door of my car, looking at me with a big smile.

                “Looks like the big boy can still follow orders. Welcome back, James!”

                “I-I-I…” I didn’t know what to say except “Wow…”

                “Everything you just went through, and the only thing you can say is wow?” Her voice was teasing. “Was it good for you?” She asked with a wink.

                “I-It was…It was so…incredible! Amazing! God it was...I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to say it!” I stood up out of my car and looked down at her. It was so weird to suddenly be looking down at her again. I slipped the necklace around my neck without thinking. She looked up at me with a smile and took a step in closer. I saw the strands of hair I was clinging to dangle and I reached up, brushing them behind her ear.

                “Well, maybe you can gather your thoughts, and tell me tomorrow?”

                “I’d love that. Did…um…do…tomorrow…did you want to…you know…”

                “Experiment again?” I nodded sheepishly. “I’d love to! I have some ideas!”

                “Ideas?” I asked. “Like?”

                “I guess you’ll see tomorrow.” She winked at me with a laugh.

                “Hey Laurie I….” I don’t know why I suddenly thought of it. “Why did you want to borrow Crissy’s skirt next week?”

                “Maybe I just think it’s cute.” She poked my nose. “Anyway, I think it’s time we both went home. You need some rest after everything you’ve been through.”

                “Yeah, I…I think you’re right. I’m so worn out.”

                She moved in closer and leaned slightly to the side. “Something to remember the night by,” she whispered in a teasing tone. Oh my god! Was she going to kiss my cheek? My heart raced. My face flushed as she grew closer. Before I could react, she stuck out her tongue and playfully licked my cheek.

                I don’t know what happened next. The gem glowed brighter than I had ever seen. The warmth and tingling rushed through my body. By world seemed to go completely black as I heard the sound of my clothes, and the gem, crash to the floor.

Where was I? What happened?

 

End Notes:

What happened to James? Where is he? Will Laurie figure it out and help him?

 

The day has come to an end. I will be back to continue the story in a few days, but in the mean time, thank you for the reviews! Please, continue to tell me what you think and let me know what you might want to see happen in Day 2

A New Meaning to "Oral" (F/m Micro) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

And we are back! Where did James end up? Find out below!

 

                My heart was racing, my body shaking, this time in fear. What had happened? The last thing I remember was Laurie licking my cheek and a bright flash from the gem. Now, I was lost. What had I been thinking of? Maybe if I knew that, I would have some idea of what had happened to me. The problem is, I wasn’t thinking about ANYTHING. I was completely in shock, completely in awe. Whatever had happened 2 things were clear: 1, I didn’t have the gem, and 2, if I didn’t know what happened to me, neither would Laurie.

                Would I be stuck like this? Like what? I tried to test my body to see what I was. I focused on moving me hand. My fingers wiggled, my hand opened and closed. Next my arms, my legs, my neck. All there. 2 arms, 2 legs. I was me, so I must have just gotten smaller again. But how small? And where was I? It was dark. Pitch black. Wait…No, no my eyes were closed. I was afraid to open them, though. I was scared to see where I might be. I tried to use my other senses before opening my eyes, to figure out just where I may be.

                Where ever I was, it was warm, very warm. It was also very human. No, not just humid…It was wet and sticky. My whole body seemed to be covered in a thick, viscous slime. There was a thick, heavy smell that hung in the air. It was very familiar, but right now it was so overpowering I couldn’t quite place it. It was minty, but also mixed with something else…I’ve smelled it very recently but nowhere near this strong. I tried to listen, to focus on the sounds around me.

                I heard a distant thumping, rhythmic, almost calming. I heard the sound of air rushing past me in a metered pattern. Then I heard something that almost left me completely deaf, and instantly made me realize where I was.

                “JAMES?! OH MY GOD, JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

                The sound roared all around me, vibrating me to my core. It was Laurie’s voice, but so loud it was if she were yelling directly into both ears at the same time. As her voice wrung out, my entire world rocked and shook. I was laying on a living, breathing earthquake. I KNEW where I was, but now I opened my eyes just to confirm it.

                It was still dark. Very dark. As she spoke again, light rushed in to show me my prison.

                “JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

                The ground I stood on was a pale pink, covered in slime, soft, with the texture of supple leather. I was surrounded on all sides by small hills, about the height of my body. My ground seemed to stretch for miles in one direction, where it vanished into the darkness of an ominous cave. On every other side of me, the walls ended in glistening white monoliths coming from the floor and ceiling, and seeming to be etched in marble.

                I was in her mouth. I was on her tongue, and I was the size of a single papillae, the bumps that covered a person’s tongue. Though they were as tall as me, they were spaced so close together that they hugged me on all sides. I looked up and saw the roof of her mouth. As her tongue came to a rest, the roof rushed toward me. I must have been toward the tip of her tongue, as it was almost pressed against her roof. If I had reached up and jumped, I could have almost touched it. I turned in a circle to take in my surroundings.

                I had always loved her mouth and breath-taking smile. I had been sent into uncontrollable arousal when this very tongue had licked my entire body. But now? Now, it was almost terrifying. I had never been in a room, or building, that had been so completely enormous. It went on for miles in almost every direction, but I knew the one direction I had to avoid was the back, toward her throat. I ran my hand over one of the bumps in front of me. Slime…No…Not slime. Saliva. I looked down at my hand as I pulled it away from the papillae, strings of the saliva stretching to follow. If I had not been so intimidate, I would be very aroused.

                My entire world shook again, but not from her talked. She was moving. I felt the cavernous maw tip forward, and I had to cling to one of the seemingly infinite bumps to keep from tumbling toward back of her front teeth. She was bending down. But why?

                Laurie bent down to check the pile of clothes that had been left on the ground. She was searching for them. Though she now whispered, her words were still quite loud to me.

                “James? James, are you in there?”

                She was searching through my clothes, trying to find me. As she was talking, I could see glimpses of the outside world. She had grabbed the gem and placed it into her purse. Fuck, that purse. Even if I could find a way out of her mouth and to her purse, I would never find anything in it. Not at this side. I screamed her name, but I knew it was pointless. She couldn’t hear me when I was an inch tall, so now it would be impossible. I tried pounding on one of her papillae, but my hands just squished in the saliva as it made contact with the soft, spongy material. I had to get her attention, but I didn’t know how. All I knew was I had to do it before she ate or drank, or I would be doomed to a life dissolving in her stomach.

                And what about Laurie? Poor Laurie, she was frantically searching for her lost friend in the wrong spot. I could hear her heart beat, and it was growing quicker. She was scared. Poor Laurie, please don’t be scared. I promise I’m safe. I’m right here. How long would she search for me in those clothes? She was getting nervous, and frantic. Saliva started to pool in her mouth. I could see a rush, a flood, of saliva start to come from her glands in her cheeks. I could see it quickly rising from the bottom of her mouth. It was a flash flood, and there was nowhere I could run.

                I did the only thing I could think of, and held my breath and grabbed as tightly as I could to the bump in front of me. Almost as quickly as I noticed it starting, the saliva was now completely covering me, the level was high above my head. My lungs ached and screamed for relief. I contemplated swimming to the top but even if I could make it, I knew she would soon swallow and wash me down with it if I had let go.

                The liquid around me was thick and warm. I tried to relax, tried to slow my heartbeat and calm my body. I was tiny, smaller than I had ever been, inside the mouth of my Goddess, in danger of drowning or being swallowed, and…aroused? I can’t explain it. I can’t explain the feeling other than imagine being weightless in a body temperature bath, while being surrounded by soft, spongy leather, and listening to the rhythmic, comforting beat of a heart. Though I should be terrified, I was comforted and aroused, and for the moment, I wasn’t ashamed.

                As soon as I had accepted my fate, there was a harsh sucking motion and the flood was instantly drained away from me. The tip of her tongue rose to the roof of her mouth, pressing me tightly against it in a warm embrace. The pool of saliva poured down the back of her throat, and I watched it go, with a small tinge of jealousy. I laid on my back, panting, trying to catch my breath after the near fatal drowning.

                My hand moved toward one of the wet, soft hills next to my, pulling off a handful of her saliva. I was already covered in it, from head to toe, but I still grabbed more. I licked my lips, tasting her spit. Semi-salty, yet sweet, with a hint of mint. I moved the handful of saliva to my mouth and eagerly drunk it down. It was thick and slow to get down, but it was the best thing I had ever tasted. My dick throbbed at the feeling and taste. My loins burned. My body tingled. I was no longer scared. I was where I wanted to be. Where I needed to be.

                Thank you, brain, for whatever thought you had to get me in this position. I don’t know what it was. I don’t remember thinking about being this small. I never would have thought about that. It would have been too scary, but I thought of something…My hand slowly moved down my body. At first, it was just enjoying the feeling of rubbing her saliva along my body. My hand moved to one of the massive bumps to grab another handful of her saliva. I closed my eyes as I moved my hand down between my legs. The saliva in my hand mixed with the saliva already covering my balls as I played with them.

                My world rocked and swayed as she stood. She was looking around for me.

                “James?” She whispered.

                Her comforting voice. The breeze of her breath rushing past me. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it, massaged it, rubbed it. Her saliva was the best lubricant anyone could ever imagine. Thick, warm, and part of her.

                “James? Where are you? Wh-what are you?” I slid my hand up and down my cock, listening to her voice as it reverberated through my entire body.

                She wasn’t talking now. She must have been thinking, but of what? I could feel her head move from side to side as she looked around again. I could feel her body walking, but to where I wasn’t sure, and I didn’t care. I was lost in pure bliss as I felt my hand rubbing her saliva up and down my cock. The large, soft bumps hugging me from all sides. All I needed was right here. If I needed a drink, I had her spit. If I needed food, I’m sure I could find bits stuck to her teeth after she eats. If I needed sex I had…I had her entire mouth. This was all I needed. In the distance, past my world, I could hear a car door open.

                “I was just playing around,” she whispered softly. “I knew my words could get you to change but…” My world dropped a bit as she sat. “I need to be careful with what I do when you’re touching it.” Her tongue moving to form each word added to the experience. I couldn’t stop. I was past the point of giving up. I was lost in the moment. And the pure thought of it was just adding to my arousal. I was impossibly small, laying on the tongue of my crush, and masturbating using her saliva, the same saliva that covered me from head to toe, that I happily drank handfuls of.

                “Is it possible, though?” She whispered again. “You can turn into an ant but…” I should have been listening and paying attention. Maybe then I would have known she was getting close. “But can you turn into other things? Can you turn into things you’re touching? Did…Did you turn into my tongue?” In the car, she was lowering her visor to access the mirror attached to it. “Would I even recognize you if you were my tongue?”

                I was getting close now. I could feel my body tingle and tense. I could feel it build up inside me. Her mouth was slowly opening now. A rush of cold air struck me as she stuck her tongue out to look in the mirror. I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t stop. I looked in front of me to see a sight that drove me past the edge. In the mirror I could see the reflection of my goddess’s face, like sitting at the front row of an imax theater, her tongue sticking out. If I looked behind me I could see her giant, soft, beautiful lips formed in a O. All around me was her soft, beautiful tongue, now fully lit up and glistening.

                As she moved closer to the mirror, I could just barely make out a tiny spec, almost the same color as her tongue. It was me! Pleasure surged through my entire body at the sights all around me. I hardly noticed her eyes in the mirror as they grew large in shock and amazement. I was too small for her to really make out, but she most have noticed a tiny bump frantically moving around on the tip of her tongue.

                “Oh,” her breath washed over my, her lips forming an even tighter O around her tongue to form the first word. “My” a vibration through my entire body as her lips closed right behind me to form the second word. “Godth!” Her lips hugged her tongue again, this time just barely missing me. My body tightened as my cock shook. I watched as hot cum shot into the air, landing in droplets across her tongue and mixing with her saliva. She was staring straight at me now. She had seen me, but did she see what I had done? God I hope not! But at the same time…

                Her tongue quickly got pulled back into her mouth. My world rocked and moved as she turned her head. I heard unzipping and rustling. She was looking through her purse. She must be searching for the gem. She was going to touch it to her tongue, or spit me out on it. I saw the now familiar sight of saliva rushing into her mouth and rising up. Quickly the flood overtook me. This time it was too quick, and I couldn’t grab onto the papillae around me, and I was swept up in the rush. I felt my world be pushed forward, not back. She was going to spit, not swallow.

                Her lips pursed outward and parted slightly. She was definitely spitting me out onto the gem. I guess she wanted to make sure I would be touching it. My world rushed past her giant lips. God how I longed to touch them as they rushed past, put I didn’t have the time, plus I was lost in a drop of spit. I plummeted through the air, spinning this way and that. I couldn’t see where I was headed. It was a smallish gem, so her aim had to be good or I would crash to the floor of her car, and maybe she wouldn’t be able to find me.

                My fall stopped abruptly as I landed, hard, on my back. Her saliva splashed around my. My eyes were covered in it, so my vision was blurry. I couldn’t see what I was doing, but I reached down and felt the hard gem below me. I closed my eyes and thought about growing. Nothing. I thought harder. Still nothing. I pushed her saliva out of the way. Maybe it had gotten between my hand and the gem. I kept pushing until my hand was in direct contact with the gem and concentrated as hard as I could. It wasn’t working!

                I reached up and rubbed her saliva from my face and eyes so I could get a better look at was I was doing. I looked down at the ankle-deep pool of spit I stood in. Below it, the floor was clear. Clear? The gem wasn’t clear! I continued to look at the floor. It stretched out for was seemed like forever in either direction. Finally, it came to a stop where it rose straight up, all around me, in a circle. I spun around in place to look at it. My eyes followed the clear wall higher and higher. I craned my neck just to see the very top of the clear wall, where I saw a huge round opening above me, filled by a huge, gray-blue eye looking down at me.

                She hadn’t spit me onto the gem! She spit me into one of her jars! I tried to call out, but I was too tiny to be heard. I saw a smile form on her giant lips as she pulled her face away. Her face was quickly replaced by an impossibly large, impossible heavy metal disk. She was putting a lid on the jar! She had said nothing to me as she  placed the jar in her purse. The tiny jar tipped at a 45 degree angle and I fell into the crease where the bottom met the side. I watched as the saliva crept toward me, sliding down the floor until it filled the small area I was standing in. Before long, the level had risen just enough that I was now floating in it.

                I heard her car start and felt the lurch as she backed up and drove off. We were headed to her house.

 

                My heart was racing, my body shaking, this time in fear. What had happened? The last thing I remember was Laurie licking my cheek and a bright flash from the gem. Now, I was lost. What had I been thinking of? Maybe if I knew that, I would have some idea of what had happened to me. The problem is, I wasn’t thinking about ANYTHING. I was completely in shock, completely in awe. Whatever had happened 2 things were clear: 1, I didn’t have the gem, and 2, if I didn’t know what happened to me, neither would Laurie.

                Would I be stuck like this? Like what? I tried to test my body to see what I was. I focused on moving me hand. My fingers wiggled, my hand opened and closed. Next my arms, my legs, my neck. All there. 2 arms, 2 legs. I was me, so I must have just gotten smaller again. But how small? And where was I? It was dark. Pitch black. Wait…No, no my eyes were closed. I was afraid to open them, though. I was scared to see where I might be. I tried to use my other senses before opening my eyes, to figure out just where I may be.

                Where ever I was, it was warm, very warm. It was also very human. No, not just humid…It was wet and sticky. My whole body seemed to be covered in a thick, viscous slime. There was a thick, heavy smell that hung in the air. It was very familiar, but right now it was so overpowering I couldn’t quite place it. It was minty, but also mixed with something else…I’ve smelled it very recently but nowhere near this strong. I tried to listen, to focus on the sounds around me.

                I heard a distant thumping, rhythmic, almost calming. I heard the sound of air rushing past me in a metered pattern. Then I heard something that almost left me completely deaf, and instantly made me realize where I was.

                “JAMES?! OH MY GOD, JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

                The sound roared all around me, vibrating me to my core. It was Laurie’s voice, but so loud it was if she were yelling directly into both ears at the same time. As her voice wrung out, my entire world rocked and shook. I was laying on a living, breathing earthquake. I KNEW where I was, but now I opened my eyes just to confirm it.

                It was still dark. Very dark. As she spoke again, light rushed in to show me my prison.

                “JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

                The ground I stood on was a pale pink, covered in slime, soft, with the texture of supple leather. I was surrounded on all sides by small hills, about the height of my body. My ground seemed to stretch for miles in one direction, where it vanished into the darkness of an ominous cave. On every other side of me, the walls ended in glistening white monoliths coming from the floor and ceiling, and seeming to be etched in marble.

                I was in her mouth. I was on her tongue, and I was the size of a single papillae, the bumps that covered a person’s tongue. Though they were as tall as me, they were spaced so close together that they hugged me on all sides. I looked up and saw the roof of her mouth. As her tongue came to a rest, the roof rushed toward me. I must have been toward the tip of her tongue, as it was almost pressed against her roof. If I had reached up and jumped, I could have almost touched it. I turned in a circle to take in my surroundings.

                I had always loved her mouth and breath-taking smile. I had been sent into uncontrollable arousal when this very tongue had licked my entire body. But now? Now, it was almost terrifying. I had never been in a room, or building, that had been so completely enormous. It went on for miles in almost every direction, but I knew the one direction I had to avoid was the back, toward her throat. I ran my hand over one of the bumps in front of me. Slime…No…Not slime. Saliva. I looked down at my hand as I pulled it away from the papillae, strings of the saliva stretching to follow. If I had not been so intimidate, I would be very aroused.

                My entire world shook again, but not from her talked. She was moving. I felt the cavernous maw tip forward, and I had to cling to one of the seemingly infinite bumps to keep from tumbling toward back of her front teeth. She was bending down. But why?

                Laurie bent down to check the pile of clothes that had been left on the ground. She was searching for them. Though she now whispered, her words were still quite loud to me.

                “James? James, are you in there?”

                She was searching through my clothes, trying to find me. As she was talking, I could see glimpses of the outside world. She had grabbed the gem and placed it into her purse. Fuck, that purse. Even if I could find a way out of her mouth and to her purse, I would never find anything in it. Not at this side. I screamed her name, but I knew it was pointless. She couldn’t hear me when I was an inch tall, so now it would be impossible. I tried pounding on one of her papillae, but my hands just squished in the saliva as it made contact with the soft, spongy material. I had to get her attention, but I didn’t know how. All I knew was I had to do it before she ate or drank, or I would be doomed to a life dissolving in her stomach.

                And what about Laurie? Poor Laurie, she was frantically searching for her lost friend in the wrong spot. I could hear her heart beat, and it was growing quicker. She was scared. Poor Laurie, please don’t be scared. I promise I’m safe. I’m right here. How long would she search for me in those clothes? She was getting nervous, and frantic. Saliva started to pool in her mouth. I could see a rush, a flood, of saliva start to come from her glands in her cheeks. I could see it quickly rising from the bottom of her mouth. It was a flash flood, and there was nowhere I could run.

                I did the only thing I could think of, and held my breath and grabbed as tightly as I could to the bump in front of me. Almost as quickly as I noticed it starting, the saliva was now completely covering me, the level was high above my head. My lungs ached and screamed for relief. I contemplated swimming to the top but even if I could make it, I knew she would soon swallow and wash me down with it if I had let go.

                The liquid around me was thick and warm. I tried to relax, tried to slow my heartbeat and calm my body. I was tiny, smaller than I had ever been, inside the mouth of my Goddess, in danger of drowning or being swallowed, and…aroused? I can’t explain it. I can’t explain the feeling other than imagine being weightless in a body temperature bath, while being surrounded by soft, spongy leather, and listening to the rhythmic, comforting beat of a heart. Though I should be terrified, I was comforted and aroused, and for the moment, I wasn’t ashamed.

                As soon as I had accepted my fate, there was a harsh sucking motion and the flood was instantly drained away from me. The tip of her tongue rose to the roof of her mouth, pressing me tightly against it in a warm embrace. The pool of saliva poured down the back of her throat, and I watched it go, with a small tinge of jealousy. I laid on my back, panting, trying to catch my breath after the near fatal drowning.

                My hand moved toward one of the wet, soft hills next to my, pulling off a handful of her saliva. I was already covered in it, from head to toe, but I still grabbed more. I licked my lips, tasting her spit. Semi-salty, yet sweet, with a hint of mint. I moved the handful of saliva to my mouth and eagerly drunk it down. It was thick and slow to get down, but it was the best thing I had ever tasted. My dick throbbed at the feeling and taste. My loins burned. My body tingled. I was no longer scared. I was where I wanted to be. Where I needed to be.

                Thank you, brain, for whatever thought you had to get me in this position. I don’t know what it was. I don’t remember thinking about being this small. I never would have thought about that. It would have been too scary, but I thought of something…My hand slowly moved down my body. At first, it was just enjoying the feeling of rubbing her saliva along my body. My hand moved to one of the massive bumps to grab another handful of her saliva. I closed my eyes as I moved my hand down between my legs. The saliva in my hand mixed with the saliva already covering my balls as I played with them.

                My world rocked and swayed as she stood. She was looking around for me.

                “James?” She whispered.

                Her comforting voice. The breeze of her breath rushing past me. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it, massaged it, rubbed it. Her saliva was the best lubricant anyone could ever imagine. Thick, warm, and part of her.

                “James? Where are you? Wh-what are you?” I slid my hand up and down my cock, listening to her voice as it reverberated through my entire body.

                She wasn’t talking now. She must have been thinking, but of what? I could feel her head move from side to side as she looked around again. I could feel her body walking, but to where I wasn’t sure, and I didn’t care. I was lost in pure bliss as I felt my hand rubbing her saliva up and down my cock. The large, soft bumps hugging me from all sides. All I needed was right here. If I needed a drink, I had her spit. If I needed food, I’m sure I could find bits stuck to her teeth after she eats. If I needed sex I had…I had her entire mouth. This was all I needed. In the distance, past my world, I could hear a car door open.

                “I was just playing around,” she whispered softly. “I knew my words could get you to change but…” My world dropped a bit as she sat. “I need to be careful with what I do when you’re touching it.” Her tongue moving to form each word added to the experience. I couldn’t stop. I was past the point of giving up. I was lost in the moment. And the pure thought of it was just adding to my arousal. I was impossibly small, laying on the tongue of my crush, and masturbating using her saliva, the same saliva that covered me from head to toe, that I happily drank handfuls of.

                “Is it possible, though?” She whispered again. “You can turn into an ant but…” I should have been listening and paying attention. Maybe then I would have known she was getting close. “But can you turn into other things? Can you turn into things you’re touching? Did…Did you turn into my tongue?” In the car, she was lowering her visor to access the mirror attached to it. “Would I even recognize you if you were my tongue?”

                I was getting close now. I could feel my body tingle and tense. I could feel it build up inside me. Her mouth was slowly opening now. A rush of cold air struck me as she stuck her tongue out to look in the mirror. I opened my eyes, but I couldn’t stop. I looked in front of me to see a sight that drove me past the edge. In the mirror I could see the reflection of my goddess’s face, like sitting at the front row of an imax theater, her tongue sticking out. If I looked behind me I could see her giant, soft, beautiful lips formed in a O. All around me was her soft, beautiful tongue, now fully lit up and glistening.

                As she moved closer to the mirror, I could just barely make out a tiny spec, almost the same color as her tongue. It was me! Pleasure surged through my entire body at the sights all around me. I hardly noticed her eyes in the mirror as they grew large in shock and amazement. I was too small for her to really make out, but she most have noticed a tiny bump frantically moving around on the tip of her tongue.

                “Oh,” her breath washed over my, her lips forming an even tighter O around her tongue to form the first word. “My” a vibration through my entire body as her lips closed right behind me to form the second word. “Godth!” Her lips hugged her tongue again, this time just barely missing me. My body tightened as my cock shook. I watched as hot cum shot into the air, landing in droplets across her tongue and mixing with her saliva. She was staring straight at me now. She had seen me, but did she see what I had done? God I hope not! But at the same time…

                Her tongue quickly got pulled back into her mouth. My world rocked and moved as she turned her head. I heard unzipping and rustling. She was looking through her purse. She must be searching for the gem. She was going to touch it to her tongue, or spit me out on it. I saw the now familiar sight of saliva rushing into her mouth and rising up. Quickly the flood overtook me. This time it was too quick, and I couldn’t grab onto the papillae around me, and I was swept up in the rush. I felt my world be pushed forward, not back. She was going to spit, not swallow.

                Her lips pursed outward and parted slightly. She was definitely spitting me out onto the gem. I guess she wanted to make sure I would be touching it. My world rushed past her giant lips. God how I longed to touch them as they rushed past, put I didn’t have the time, plus I was lost in a drop of spit. I plummeted through the air, spinning this way and that. I couldn’t see where I was headed. It was a smallish gem, so her aim had to be good or I would crash to the floor of her car, and maybe she wouldn’t be able to find me.

                My fall stopped abruptly as I landed, hard, on my back. Her saliva splashed around my. My eyes were covered in it, so my vision was blurry. I couldn’t see what I was doing, but I reached down and felt the hard gem below me. I closed my eyes and thought about growing. Nothing. I thought harder. Still nothing. I pushed her saliva out of the way. Maybe it had gotten between my hand and the gem. I kept pushing until my hand was in direct contact with the gem and concentrated as hard as I could. It wasn’t working!

                I reached up and rubbed her saliva from my face and eyes so I could get a better look at was I was doing. I looked down at the ankle-deep pool of spit I stood in. Below it, the floor was clear. Clear? The gem wasn’t clear! I continued to look at the floor. It stretched out for was seemed like forever in either direction. Finally, it came to a stop where it rose straight up, all around me, in a circle. I spun around in place to look at it. My eyes followed the clear wall higher and higher. I craned my neck just to see the very top of the clear wall, where I saw a huge round opening above me, filled by a huge, gray-blue eye looking down at me.

                She hadn’t spit me onto the gem! She spit me into one of her jars! I tried to call out, but I was too tiny to be heard. I saw a smile form on her giant lips as she pulled her face away. Her face was quickly replaced by an impossibly large, impossible heavy metal disk. She was putting a lid on the jar! She had said nothing to me as she  placed the jar in her purse. The tiny jar tipped at a 45 degree angle and I fell into the crease where the bottom met the side. I watched as the saliva crept toward me, sliding down the floor until it filled the small area I was standing in. Before long, the level had risen just enough that I was now floating in it.

                I heard her car start and felt the lurch as she backed up and drove off. We were headed to her house.

End Notes:

Guess the day wasn't as done as we thought! Did Laurie see what he was doing? Is she pissed? Find out in Chapter 9, coming soon! Please rate, and let me know what you think!

Laurie's House (F/m nano) by MicroTales
Author's Notes:

 

                Her purse had been zipped up and no light spilled in. It was a dark ride, and a tiring one. The amount of saliva that had pooled around me was high enough that my legs couldn’t reach the bottom, and so I was now kicking my legs just to keep afloat. I was hoping beyond hope that it wasn’t a long drive to her place, because I didn’t know just how long I could keep this up, and I was just not ready to drown in her saliva.

                I tried to swim to the side and use the thickness of her saliva to stick myself to the glass wall of the jar, but it was no use. Even if I could get high enough to be out of her saliva, I just kept slipping right back down. My whole body was covered in the sticky, minty smelling liquid that just a few minutes ago I had used as lube to masturbate. She must have seen what I was doing in the mirror, and this was my punishment. But what was she going to do to me after this? Was this it? Resigned to spend the rest of my life in a jar as part of her collection? I wouldn’t blame her if that was the case, to be honest. I’m sure I would get used to it, living off crumbs and drops of water as I watched her go about her normal life outside my glass home. I might even come to enjoy it. She was a goddess, after all, and I was…Well…Nothing.

                Her purse, and thus the jar and saliva, jostled with every bump and turn of her car, making keeping my head above water very difficult. I could feel myself starting to tire out. There was no way I could keep this up much longer. My legs burned. My arms burned. I could feel myself slipping lower and lower. I had to give up, or at least take a break for a few second. I stopped kicking and felt myself sink lower and lower until my feet touched the glass. The warm saliva had quickly grown cold and no longer felt as pleasant. I stayed there as long as I could, my legs burning less but now my lungs feeling like they’re about to explode.

                I couldn’t hold it any longer, and kicked off the bottom and swam up as fast as I could. With how dark it was, I had no idea how far away the surface was. I kicked as hard as I could. Just as I broke the surface of her saliva, I took a huge breath, sucking some of her spit into my mouth. I coughed and spat. It still tasted as pleasant as I remembered, but now was not the time to enjoy. While I kicked and fought to stay afloat, I took huge breaths, fighting to fill my lungs and cough up all of her spit.

                Once I had calmed down, I noticed the car was no longer moving. I assumed it was just a red light, but we seemed to be stopped longer than normal. I could feel the vibrations of the car still running, and hear her music, so I didn’t think we were already at her house, though I prayed. I continued to listen. I heard her car shift gears. Felt the vibrations of the car stop, the music turn off. We were home! Soon, hopefully, I would be able to stand on solid ground and take a break.

                I heard her rustling around as though she were grabbing some stuff. Then my world moved as she grabbed the purse. I was sent into a talespin as the jar tumbled around now that her purse was lifted and moving. Everything stopped as the jar found a spot to rest. It was no long sitting at an angle, and her saliva spread out thin enough to no longer be a deep pool. I tried to stand, but I was too exhausted. I laid down on the hard ground, wet with her spit. I hoped that the jar wouldn’t do much more moving around as she went into her house.

                The trip inside was filled with swaying and jostling, but the jar, for the most part, kept its position, and I was able to lay the whole way in. I heard the clicking of lights. The shuffling of feet. What chilled me to the core, though, was the barking of a large dog. Now don’t get me wrong, normally I love dogs, but at this size I wouldn’t even be a snack. I was smaller than a flee and could be licked up without the beast even knowing. I heard her talking, excitedly, to the dog. But it was the last thing she said that really caught my attention.

                “Hey, girl, I brought you home something! Wanna see? Do ya girl?”

                She couldn’t be talking about me, could she? My blood ran ice cold. I could feel her grab her purse. Light burst in, nearly blinding me, as she unzipped it. I watched as her massive hand grabbed my glass prison and pulled it out. Fuck! She was going to give me to her dog?! I know what I did was wrong but did I deserve THIS?! Slowly my jar was pulled from the purse. This was the first time I had seen her house, and were I not so scared, I would be fascinated. The only thing I could focus on, though, was the giant beast on the ground. It was a white lab, looking up at her, and me, with excited eyes.

                I quaked in fear as I was lowered down. The beast’s rear end was shaking with excitement. This is how I was going to die? I looked up at her, screaming, begging. Of course, she couldn’t hear me. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I felt the jar get set down, and waited for the worst. Nothing. I kept my eyes close, too scared to face my fate. I continued to wait. I heard more shuffling and digging. I could hear more items get set down around me. I dared to open my eyes. I wasn’t on the floor! She had set me on the counter so she could dig through her bag! Beside me she had set her phone, a makeup bag, and the gem. The gem! I had to find a way to get to it! But to my diminutive form, I may has well have been surrounded by 4 inch steel.

                I watched her as she dug through her purse. God she was gigantic! This is the biggest I had ever seen her, and to see her, miles in the distance, towering above me at astronomical heights was something I just couldn’t wrap my brain around. I was completely in shock. Before me was an amazing dance of beauty and natural, that combined to create a radiant goddess. I couldn’t think of her as anything else. I couldn’t think of her as a friend. Who would be friends with a germ? And what germ would deign to call someone so giant a friend?

                I watched in a daze of amazement as she pulled out a dog toy, the size of a city block, and turned to her dog. She knelt down, handing it to the massive beats. With sheer excitement, the beast grabbed the toy and dashed off to play with it. I was now a voyeur in this girl’s world. A tiny speck, watching her go about her life. My heart beat harder and harder in my chest. Seeing this radiant being in her natural habitat just made me like her even more.

                She stood from her kneeling position on the floor and started putting everything back into her purse. Everything, that was, except the gem and my jar. She closed her purse, placed it on a chair, and moved to her fridge, opening it up. I watched as she looked through her fridge before grabbing a bottle of water.  She walked back toward me but didn’t glance my way. She stood in front of my, setting the bottle of water next to my jar. I had a perfect view of her stomach, though covered in a shirt. It was all I could focus on. Hell, it was all I could see. Being this close, I just couldn’t see high enough to even gland the bottom of her chest.  I watched her manicured, long, slender fingers, like massive redwoods, as the tapped on the counter. What was she thinking about? What was she going to do?

                Her hands, terrifying, yet beautiful, swept forward. One grabbed the towering water bottle, the other grabbed the necklace, and then my jar. She walked into her living room, turned on the lights, and sat on the largest couch I had ever seen in my life. She placed everything, including me, on the cover table. Beside me, a magazine, barely half an inch thick, towered above my head. To the other side of me a remote, like a toppled building. I looked toward her, looming in the distance. She was staring at my jar. I couldn’t make out the expression on her face.

                She leaned in closer, as if reading my mind. My entire view was now filled with the most magnificent face I had ever seen. Giant, glistening eyes, a gorgeous, twitching nose, and her lips. Not too long ago I had been on the other side of them. My whole body burned and grew flush as the memory. I was embarrassed, but also very aroused. God I have never been aroused this many times in one day in my entire life. She leaned in close so that all I could see were here eyes. I could fall into one of them and she probably wouldn’t even feel me. I could see the liquid that covered her eyeballs. To me it would be like a shallow pool. I could see her pupils dilate and contract as she studied my jar. When she blinked it looked like two massive doors crashing into each other. Her lashes, once long, were now massive ropes that seemed to stretch for yards. I was afraid to move as I stood there, staring into a massive eye.

                “I can barley see you, James…If…If that is you I’m seeing.” Her voice was very soft. She was trying not to be too loud for me. “If it’s you I think I see, move. Wave. Do something. Please?”

                I stared at her for a few more seconds, still as a statue. I raised my arm and gave a small wave. Would she even see it? I waved both arms. I had to make sure she saw me, though, so I started jumping up and down. On my way back down, I slipped in her spit and fell backward onto my ass. My world erupted in an echoing laughter.

                “I guess that is you I see!” Her voice was filled with mirth as she spoke. Her hands reached forward and grabbed the jar and lid. She slowly unscrewed the top and set it to the side. She was now looking into the jar from the top. “I’m sorry about putting you in there, James! When I saw you on my tongue I figured you’d be covered in my spit and there was no way we could grow you again like that. You’d be a sticky slimy mess. I didn’t want you to get your clothes and car seat covered in my spit! You’re lucky I even noticed you, honestly. All I saw was a teeny tiny little bump on my tongue. I just thought I had bit my tongue, until I noticed you moving. Were you trying to wave at me and get my attention?”

                Oh good, she hadn’t seen what I was doing. Thank god for small miracles, right? I didn’t bother nodding. She wouldn’t have been able to make that out, so instead, I just laid there and looked up at her. Before long she gently tipped the jar on its side. I felt myself slowly slip down to the side of the jar. She watched from above as I carefully made my way to the lip of the jar. Once I got to the very edge, I looked down. The drop from here looked like I was looking over the side of a building. A fall from here would kill me. I stood there, on the edge, looking up at her face, which still filled my entire view.

                A smile spread across her lip. She slowly opened her mouth and I instantly felt the familiar warmth and tingle of arousal spread through my body. Ropes of saliva stretched between teeth before breaking. Her tongue looked like a welcoming runway, almost beckoning for my return. Slowly that same tongue crept from her mouth, the very tip of it landing in front of me, pressing against the lid of the jar. Did she really want me to climb back into her mouth? Knowing I was in there she would be more carefully, and it would be a completely different experience. I looked up and now all I could see was the dangling bent girder that was her nose ring. I could see up into her nostrils. One hard breath out and they would blow me away, lost in her carpet. One hard breath in and they would suck me up into them . I didn’t know which thought scared me more. I looked back down at her welcoming tongue. Would she try to swallow me knowing that I was in there?

                I suppose I hesitated too long, as her tongue retreated before I could make the decision. She closed her mouth and looked at me with a grin.

                “Guess you didn’t want a return trip to my mouth, itty bitty? I was just checking.”

                God but I did. I really did. But my opportunity had gone. She leaned back, drawing herself away from my world. I watched as her hand moved and grabbed the necklace. She moved it toward the jar and held it right at the lip in front of me.

                “Jump on,” she said, looking down at me.

                I complied and moved forward, walking onto the gem. As soon as my whole body was on it, she drew it to her face, in front of her eye. Fuck, this was the closest I had been to those eyes. I had stared into them many times. Memorized their color, the way the light caught them. Every time I saw them I melted inside and now it didn’t matter where I looked. Up, down, side to side…All I could see was a multicolored of ocean that lead into the soul of a goddess. She blinked slowly and her eye lashes just barely brushed the gem. I had thought about grabbing them as the came back up, but I knew it would be too dangerous.

                “Well?” She said, studying me. “What are you waiting for?”

                What was I waiting for? I had no idea. I had my chance to use the gem and grow, but right now all I could do was gaze deeply into her eye. I should have been back to my full size right now. Last time I hesitated she got into my head with that hypnotizing voice of hers and made me do it. Now she was letting me do it on my own. Though my bare feet were touching the stone, I still leaned down. I placed my hand on the gem and closed my eyes.

                All I had to do was think of my regular size and I would be back to normal. Naked, but normal. I opened my eyes one more time. I didn’t know how long it would be, if ever, before I was this small, and this close to her face again. I had to get one more look, burn this image of her giant eye into my mind. How could I go back to normal? How could I go back to being me again when right now I was a tiny speck that had masturbated while laying on the tongue of a goddess? I had to try or I may upset her.

                I closed my eyes again. I tried to clear my mind. I could hear her breathing. I could feel her warmth. I could hear the sound of claws running across a hard wood floor and getting closer. Closer still. I could hear her dog entering the room.

                “Hey puppy, stay!” I could hear here say.

                Please stay, puppy! I couldn’t afford to fall and get lost. I concentrated. I could feel my body getting larger and larger. It felt weird this time. It seemed like my body was twisting and contorting. This time it was uncomfortable. I had to get it done as fast as possible. I focused harder. I could feel her hand lowering with my weight. She would have to hold it against me again before too long. I could hear the dog getting closer.

                “Puppy, no!” I heard her yell.

                Puppy. The word rang through my mind and everything happened in a flash. I could feel myself laying on the floor. I knew I was naked, but it still felt like I was wearing clothes. I stirred on the ground. Beneath me I could feel her feet. I was laying on her feet. Her toes wiggled against my side. I don’t know why but I suddenly had a desire to like them. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision seemed off. Colors were muted, but not quite black and white. I looked up to her face. She was staring down at me, her expression a mixture of shock and amusement. The color was drained from her face and eyes. It wasn’t here though, it was me. I was color blind. I blinked a few times. No change. I opened my mouth to say something.

                “Bark?”

                Her purse had been zipped up and no light spilled in. It was a dark ride, and a tiring one. The amount of saliva that had pooled around me was high enough that my legs couldn’t reach the bottom, and so I was now kicking my legs just to keep afloat. I was hoping beyond hope that it wasn’t a long drive to her place, because I didn’t know just how long I could keep this up, and I was just not ready to drown in her saliva.

                I tried to swim to the side and use the thickness of her saliva to stick myself to the glass wall of the jar, but it was no use. Even if I could get high enough to be out of her saliva, I just kept slipping right back down. My whole body was covered in the sticky, minty smelling liquid that just a few minutes ago I had used as lube to masturbate. She must have seen what I was doing in the mirror, and this was my punishment. But what was she going to do to me after this? Was this it? Resigned to spend the rest of my life in a jar as part of her collection? I wouldn’t blame her if that was the case, to be honest. I’m sure I would get used to it, living off crumbs and drops of water as I watched her go about her normal life outside my glass home. I might even come to enjoy it. She was a goddess, after all, and I was…Well…Nothing.

                Her purse, and thus the jar and saliva, jostled with every bump and turn of her car, making keeping my head above water very difficult. I could feel myself starting to tire out. There was no way I could keep this up much longer. My legs burned. My arms burned. I could feel myself slipping lower and lower. I had to give up, or at least take a break for a few second. I stopped kicking and felt myself sink lower and lower until my feet touched the glass. The warm saliva had quickly grown cold and no longer felt as pleasant. I stayed there as long as I could, my legs burning less but now my lungs feeling like they’re about to explode.

                I couldn’t hold it any longer, and kicked off the bottom and swam up as fast as I could. With how dark it was, I had no idea how far away the surface was. I kicked as hard as I could. Just as I broke the surface of her saliva, I took a huge breath, sucking some of her spit into my mouth. I coughed and spat. It still tasted as pleasant as I remembered, but now was not the time to enjoy. While I kicked and fought to stay afloat, I took huge breaths, fighting to fill my lungs and cough up all of her spit.

                Once I had calmed down, I noticed the car was no longer moving. I assumed it was just a red light, but we seemed to be stopped longer than normal. I could feel the vibrations of the car still running, and hear her music, so I didn’t think we were already at her house, though I prayed. I continued to listen. I heard her car shift gears. Felt the vibrations of the car stop, the music turn off. We were home! Soon, hopefully, I would be able to stand on solid ground and take a break.

                I heard her rustling around as though she were grabbing some stuff. Then my world moved as she grabbed the purse. I was sent into a talespin as the jar tumbled around now that her purse was lifted and moving. Everything stopped as the jar found a spot to rest. It was no long sitting at an angle, and her saliva spread out thin enough to no longer be a deep pool. I tried to stand, but I was too exhausted. I laid down on the hard ground, wet with her spit. I hoped that the jar wouldn’t do much more moving around as she went into her house.

                The trip inside was filled with swaying and jostling, but the jar, for the most part, kept its position, and I was able to lay the whole way in. I heard the clicking of lights. The shuffling of feet. What chilled me to the core, though, was the barking of a large dog. Now don’t get me wrong, normally I love dogs, but at this size I wouldn’t even be a snack. I was smaller than a flee and could be licked up without the beast even knowing. I heard her talking, excitedly, to the dog. But it was the last thing she said that really caught my attention.

                “Hey, girl, I brought you home something! Wanna see? Do ya girl?”

                She couldn’t be talking about me, could she? My blood ran ice cold. I could feel her grab her purse. Light burst in, nearly blinding me, as she unzipped it. I watched as her massive hand grabbed my glass prison and pulled it out. Fuck! She was going to give me to her dog?! I know what I did was wrong but did I deserve THIS?! Slowly my jar was pulled from the purse. This was the first time I had seen her house, and were I not so scared, I would be fascinated. The only thing I could focus on, though, was the giant beast on the ground. It was a white lab, looking up at her, and me, with excited eyes.

                I quaked in fear as I was lowered down. The beast’s rear end was shaking with excitement. This is how I was going to die? I looked up at her, screaming, begging. Of course, she couldn’t hear me. I closed my eyes and braced myself. I felt the jar get set down, and waited for the worst. Nothing. I kept my eyes close, too scared to face my fate. I continued to wait. I heard more shuffling and digging. I could hear more items get set down around me. I dared to open my eyes. I wasn’t on the floor! She had set me on the counter so she could dig through her bag! Beside me she had set her phone, a makeup bag, and the gem. The gem! I had to find a way to get to it! But to my diminutive form, I may has well have been surrounded by 4 inch steel.

                I watched her as she dug through her purse. God she was gigantic! This is the biggest I had ever seen her, and to see her, miles in the distance, towering above me at astronomical heights was something I just couldn’t wrap my brain around. I was completely in shock. Before me was an amazing dance of beauty and natural, that combined to create a radiant goddess. I couldn’t think of her as anything else. I couldn’t think of her as a friend. Who would be friends with a germ? And what germ would deign to call someone so giant a friend?

                I watched in a daze of amazement as she pulled out a dog toy, the size of a city block, and turned to her dog. She knelt down, handing it to the massive beats. With sheer excitement, the beast grabbed the toy and dashed off to play with it. I was now a voyeur in this girl’s world. A tiny speck, watching her go about her life. My heart beat harder and harder in my chest. Seeing this radiant being in her natural habitat just made me like her even more.

                She stood from her kneeling position on the floor and started putting everything back into her purse. Everything, that was, except the gem and my jar. She closed her purse, placed it on a chair, and moved to her fridge, opening it up. I watched as she looked through her fridge before grabbing a bottle of water.  She walked back toward me but didn’t glance my way. She stood in front of my, setting the bottle of water next to my jar. I had a perfect view of her stomach, though covered in a shirt. It was all I could focus on. Hell, it was all I could see. Being this close, I just couldn’t see high enough to even gland the bottom of her chest.  I watched her manicured, long, slender fingers, like massive redwoods, as the tapped on the counter. What was she thinking about? What was she going to do?

                Her hands, terrifying, yet beautiful, swept forward. One grabbed the towering water bottle, the other grabbed the necklace, and then my jar. She walked into her living room, turned on the lights, and sat on the largest couch I had ever seen in my life. She placed everything, including me, on the cover table. Beside me, a magazine, barely half an inch thick, towered above my head. To the other side of me a remote, like a toppled building. I looked toward her, looming in the distance. She was staring at my jar. I couldn’t make out the expression on her face.

                She leaned in closer, as if reading my mind. My entire view was now filled with the most magnificent face I had ever seen. Giant, glistening eyes, a gorgeous, twitching nose, and her lips. Not too long ago I had been on the other side of them. My whole body burned and grew flush as the memory. I was embarrassed, but also very aroused. God I have never been aroused this many times in one day in my entire life. She leaned in close so that all I could see were here eyes. I could fall into one of them and she probably wouldn’t even feel me. I could see the liquid that covered her eyeballs. To me it would be like a shallow pool. I could see her pupils dilate and contract as she studied my jar. When she blinked it looked like two massive doors crashing into each other. Her lashes, once long, were now massive ropes that seemed to stretch for yards. I was afraid to move as I stood there, staring into a massive eye.

                “I can barley see you, James…If…If that is you I’m seeing.” Her voice was very soft. She was trying not to be too loud for me. “If it’s you I think I see, move. Wave. Do something. Please?”

                I stared at her for a few more seconds, still as a statue. I raised my arm and gave a small wave. Would she even see it? I waved both arms. I had to make sure she saw me, though, so I started jumping up and down. On my way back down, I slipped in her spit and fell backward onto my ass. My world erupted in an echoing laughter.

                “I guess that is you I see!” Her voice was filled with mirth as she spoke. Her hands reached forward and grabbed the jar and lid. She slowly unscrewed the top and set it to the side. She was now looking into the jar from the top. “I’m sorry about putting you in there, James! When I saw you on my tongue I figured you’d be covered in my spit and there was no way we could grow you again like that. You’d be a sticky slimy mess. I didn’t want you to get your clothes and car seat covered in my spit! You’re lucky I even noticed you, honestly. All I saw was a teeny tiny little bump on my tongue. I just thought I had bit my tongue, until I noticed you moving. Were you trying to wave at me and get my attention?”

                Oh good, she hadn’t seen what I was doing. Thank god for small miracles, right? I didn’t bother nodding. She wouldn’t have been able to make that out, so instead, I just laid there and looked up at her. Before long she gently tipped the jar on its side. I felt myself slowly slip down to the side of the jar. She watched from above as I carefully made my way to the lip of the jar. Once I got to the very edge, I looked down. The drop from here looked like I was looking over the side of a building. A fall from here would kill me. I stood there, on the edge, looking up at her face, which still filled my entire view.

                A smile spread across her lip. She slowly opened her mouth and I instantly felt the familiar warmth and tingle of arousal spread through my body. Ropes of saliva stretched between teeth before breaking. Her tongue looked like a welcoming runway, almost beckoning for my return. Slowly that same tongue crept from her mouth, the very tip of it landing in front of me, pressing against the lid of the jar. Did she really want me to climb back into her mouth? Knowing I was in there she would be more carefully, and it would be a completely different experience. I looked up and now all I could see was the dangling bent girder that was her nose ring. I could see up into her nostrils. One hard breath out and they would blow me away, lost in her carpet. One hard breath in and they would suck me up into them . I didn’t know which thought scared me more. I looked back down at her welcoming tongue. Would she try to swallow me knowing that I was in there?

                I suppose I hesitated too long, as her tongue retreated before I could make the decision. She closed her mouth and looked at me with a grin.

                “Guess you didn’t want a return trip to my mouth, itty bitty? I was just checking.”

                God but I did. I really did. But my opportunity had gone. She leaned back, drawing herself away from my world. I watched as her hand moved and grabbed the necklace. She moved it toward the jar and held it right at the lip in front of me.

                “Jump on,” she said, looking down at me.

                I complied and moved forward, walking onto the gem. As soon as my whole body was on it, she drew it to her face, in front of her eye. Fuck, this was the closest I had been to those eyes. I had stared into them many times. Memorized their color, the way the light caught them. Every time I saw them I melted inside and now it didn’t matter where I looked. Up, down, side to side…All I could see was a multicolored of ocean that lead into the soul of a goddess. She blinked slowly and her eye lashes just barely brushed the gem. I had thought about grabbing them as the came back up, but I knew it would be too dangerous.

                “Well?” She said, studying me. “What are you waiting for?”

                What was I waiting for? I had no idea. I had my chance to use the gem and grow, but right now all I could do was gaze deeply into her eye. I should have been back to my full size right now. Last time I hesitated she got into my head with that hypnotizing voice of hers and made me do it. Now she was letting me do it on my own. Though my bare feet were touching the stone, I still leaned down. I placed my hand on the gem and closed my eyes.

                All I had to do was think of my regular size and I would be back to normal. Naked, but normal. I opened my eyes one more time. I didn’t know how long it would be, if ever, before I was this small, and this close to her face again. I had to get one more look, burn this image of her giant eye into my mind. How could I go back to normal? How could I go back to being me again when right now I was a tiny speck that had masturbated while laying on the tongue of a goddess? I had to try or I may upset her.

                I closed my eyes again. I tried to clear my mind. I could hear her breathing. I could feel her warmth. I could hear the sound of claws running across a hard wood floor and getting closer. Closer still. I could hear her dog entering the room.

                “Hey puppy, stay!” I could hear here say.

                Please stay, puppy! I couldn’t afford to fall and get lost. I concentrated. I could feel my body getting larger and larger. It felt weird this time. It seemed like my body was twisting and contorting. This time it was uncomfortable. I had to get it done as fast as possible. I focused harder. I could feel her hand lowering with my weight. She would have to hold it against me again before too long. I could hear the dog getting closer.

                “Puppy, no!” I heard her yell.

                Puppy. The word rang through my mind and everything happened in a flash. I could feel myself laying on the floor. I knew I was naked, but it still felt like I was wearing clothes. I stirred on the ground. Beneath me I could feel her feet. I was laying on her feet. Her toes wiggled against my side. I don’t know why but I suddenly had a desire to like them. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision seemed off. Colors were muted, but not quite black and white. I looked up to her face. She was staring down at me, her expression a mixture of shock and amusement. The color was drained from her face and eyes. It wasn’t here though, it was me. I was color blind. I blinked a few times. No change. I opened my mouth to say something.

                “Bark?”

See Spot Play (TF/Puppy) by MicroTales

                Bark? Did I just bark? I heard her laughing above me, the sound a lot louder than it should be at my normal size. My ear twitched at the sound. I could feel them, turning this way and that, atop my head. I looked up at her, the colors still muted. She smiled down at me, still laughing. She reached down, her long, slender fingers moving closer to my face. I thought she was going to touch me or pet me, but instead, her fingers stopped in front of my nose.

                My eyes moved to focus on them and, in front of my face, I could see a long snout ending in a black nose. Was that my snout? My nose? My instincts took over and I smelled her fingers. The scent of her fingers was strong. I could smell lotion, a strong vanilla scent, though she hadn’t applied any in hours. I could smell food residue from her last meal, which had to be even longer ago. I could smell something else…It was unique, like something I had never smelled before. Was this her personal scent?

                It had to be. It had to be her own unique scent. It played with my nose, and a warmth and fuzziness took over my mind. It was the most amazing thing I had ever smelled. But why hadn’t I ever smelled it before? Why was I just smelling it now? I continued to sniff at her fingers. I moved my head up to smell the rest of her hand.        

                Muted colors? Ears on top of my head? A snout? A heightened sense of smell? Bark? It was all finally coming to me. I hadn’t grown, I had changed. I had changed into a…

                “Awww,” I heard her high above me. “Who’s a cute puppy?” Her hand moved to scratch under my chin, then the side of my face, before moving once more to scratch behind my ears.

                My mind exploded with pure joy. Yes, I was a good puppy! I yipped happily. I felt something behind me going crazy. My butt was shaking…No, no my tail was wagging! I heard a loud THUMP THUMP THUMP as it struck the floor in a quick, repetitive motion. Good puppy! Happy puppy! I licked her wrist and arm as she scratched between my ears.

                “Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?” She was excited. I was excited. I was a good boy!

                I quickly stood to my feet. I came about halfway up her shins. I was actually a young, small puppy and not a full grown dog. And I was the best puppy! I wagged my tail and jumped around, trying to jump into her lap. She laughed while she pushed me back down.

                “No, no. Dogs aren’t allowed on the furniture.”

                My heart sank. I wasn’t allowed on the furniture with her? But her lap…Her lap BEGGED for a puppy. I could see her knees. I knew just past them was her lap. I wanted to be in that lap. I tried again, only to be pushed down again. This time her voice was more stern.

                “No! Bad puppy!”

                Bad? No, no I was a good puppy. I let out a small whine and looked down in shame. I could feel my ears drooping. I had upset mistress. Owner. I saw her feet, still in her sandals. Her toes wiggled a bit. I needed to make owner happy. I leaned my head down and sniffed her toes. The smell was familiar to when I was an ant crawling on them, but now I could smell her personal scent and it drove me crazy. I could feel myself getting hard. It was a weird feeling to feel my dick slip out of its furry sheath.

                I sniffed her feet a few more times while she stared down at me. I had to please my owner and show her that I was sorry for being a bad puppy. I began to lick her toes. The taste was so strong, so amazing. I could taste her lotion, her sweat. The slightly salty taste of her skin. Anything that had come across her feet all day while she walked. I got lost in the taste. I couldn’t stop licking. I licked faster, harder, my tongue, now floppy and wide, moved between her toes.

                The more I licked, the more I tasted, the more I got lost in the moment. I forgot about anything other than this moment. I forgot about the gem, about my life before now. For a moment I forgot that I had ever been human. Had I ever been human? No. No, I was always a puppy. She adopted me. Brought me home to be her new grateful pet. I had to show owner how grateful I was.

                As I licked her toes wiggled and she giggled. I was tickling her, but she wasn’t stopping me. She was enjoying it, and that warmed every inch of my body. I was making owner happy. She slowly pulled her feet away and I moved to keep licking. Before long, however, her feet were out of my reach and on the couch. I sat there, looking up at her with a whine.

                “Hold on, puppy.”

                I watched her with my head cocked, ears perked. She slipped her sandals off her feet and tossed them to the ground in front of me. I quickly sniffed them. They didn’t interest me. I looked up at her.

                “If you’re gonna do it, do it right,” she giggled.

                She lowered her feet down a little bit. Now her soles were dangling above me. She wanted me to lick them? Yes! Yes that is what owner wants! I pushed my nose into her soles. God they were so soft. So warm. This was the first time they had been out of her sandals all day. The smell of feet was stronger now. It was intoxicating. I quickly licked at her soles. The taste was much stronger, saltier, sweatier. My mouth tingled warmly at the taste. My mind was gone.

                I happily licked every inch of her soles, taking in the scent and taste. My tail was waggling like crazy. My dick was fully erect. While I was busy licking one foot, the other was stroking my face. I was so thankful for owner for adopting me and bringing me home. I couldn’t remember where she had gotten me from, but that didn’t matter. My life before this didn’t matter. I couldn’t recall where I was born, if she got me from a pet store, a pound, or what. I was just thankful that she had given me a new home.

                After several minutes of this, she pulled her feet away and put them back on the sofa. I looked up at her, whining. I wanted more.

                “All clean, puppy!”

                I cocked my head. Her mouth was making sounds, but I couldn’t make them out. Was this talking? Was owner talking to me? I had no idea what she was saying. I tried to jump up but she quickly stopped me. She leaned down. She was going to pet me again! I was so excited and waited for her warm touch!

                Her hand moved past me, to the ground. I quickly started licking at her hand as she laughed. I watched as she grabbed something from the ground. It was a rock on a string. It had nothing to do with me. I kept licking at her hand as she pulled it away and sat back up on the couch.

                “You know, James,” What did her mouth noises mean? I cocked my head to the side, trying to understand her. “Earlier you were an ant on my feet. Then you were so small I got you off with just my finger. Then you spent an hour under an ass, before laying on my tongue, and then floating around in a jar full of my spit.”

                I had no idea what she was saying. I was just waiting for her to pet me again. She was looking at me, but she wasn’t saying my name so she wasn’t talking to me. Wait, what was my name? Did owner name me yet? I just sat there, staring at her.

                “Now you’re just a puppy.”

                Puppy! I’m puppy! She was talking to me! I didn’t understand her words, but I understood “puppy”. Was that my name?

                “And you just spent several minutes licking my feet after a long day of work.” I watched as she took the rock on a string and put it around her neck. “You used to be my friend, James.”

                “Friend”…That word echoed in my little puppy brain. I suddenly understood the word “friend”. Yes, I was her friend! She was my friend! And now I’m a dog. I wasn’t always a dog. I suddenly remembered everything. I remembered how I got here, what had happened.

                “But I don’t know. I mean, I don’t know how I can ever think about you the same way.”

                What? What did she mean? I gave a tiny yip as I tried to talk.

                “Awww, it’s ok puppy.”

                Puppy! I was puppy. She was owner. What had I been thinking of? It didn’t matter. Puppy is only here to please owner. To make owner happy. To wait for pets, wait for food, make owner happy. I wagged my tail.

                “You seem to be adjusting well to being a puppy. Very well, actually. Maybe that’s what you were meant for? Maybe we should leave you like this? You are a very cute puppy.”

                I didn’t know what she was saying, but she kept saying puppy. The tone in her voice sounded loving and happy. Her hand grabbed the stone hanging from her neck and played with it.

                “So what do you say, puppy? Do you want to just stay like this? We could lock away the gem, forget it ever existed. Forget how we met. You can just like as my puppy forever.”

                She looked down at me, I looked back up. What was she wanting? Was she waiting for something?

                “Well, I was kind of expecting an answer.” She reached down and pet my head. “I’ll tell you what, if you want to change back then stay silent. If you want to be my pet puppy forever, then bark.”

                Bark? She gave me a command. She told me to bark! I must bark! I was a good puppy!

                “Bark!”

                I didn’t know why, but my owner got so happy at my bark. I was a good puppy! She reached down and scratched my head. I laid down and exposed my stomach to her. Her fingers scratched at my belly, and my leg shook like crazy. I was a good puppy and my owner was happy. I was the best boy!

                “Nala!” I heard her call out. I recognized it as a name, but it wasn’t my name. It didn’t sound like she was calling me. I didn’t even know what my name was. “Nala, come meet Spot!”

                Spot? Did she just name me? My name was Spot? My tail wagged harder as she looked down at me.

                “I think Spot is good. Earlier you were a tiny spot crawling on my foot. And it’s the most stereotypical dog name I could think of to really remind you of your place.”

                I didn’t know what she was saying, but if my name being Spot made her happy, then I was happy. Her fingernails scratching my belly, the joy in her voice, my name! Finally I had a name! I didn’t know why, but I was so aroused. missed the sound of claws on her hardwood floor coming closer and closer to me.

                It wasn’t until I felt something press against my butt, and then my balls and dick, that I even noticed the other dog. She looked familiar. A large white lab. She was sniffing me. She was saying hello! I looked at her and whined a little, but owner’s voice assured be it was ok. That Nala was just being friendly. I looked at the large dog. She must have been twice my size.

                I was the new puppy and this was her house. She was in charge, and I knew this. I was the bottom of the ladder, and whatever owner or Nala wanted, I would have to obey. I laid there, letting Nala sniff me. Her nose went back to my butt, and I just laid there. She was my boss. Owner was my owner. I watched the large, beautiful dog. She was so huge to me. She was a beautiful dog.

                My eyes opened wide and I let out a loud “YIP” of surprised excitement as I felt Nala’s large, wet tongue run over my dick. This was more than just saying high. Arousal surged through my body. She did it again! My tail was wagging, my breathing got heavy.

                “Looks like she likes you, Spot!” Owner laughed as she pulled her hand away. “I guess you two are going to be the best of friends!”

                Friends? I shook my head, confused. I looked down at this dog that was sniffing me and licking my dick. It felt amazing, but it was wrong! I may be in the body of a dog right now, but I was a person. I tried to pull away, looking up at Laurie. Why was she letting her dog do this to me? She must have known I didn’t want this. I tried to move away and jump up on the couch. She pushed me back down.

                “It’s ok, Spot! Be a good puppy!”

                Spot…Puppy…Yes, good puppy. Why was I trying to get away from Miss Nala? Now standing, I approached the larger dog, my head lowered. She sniffed me and barked happily. She crouched down in front of me, her front legs stretched out, before springing up, lightly hitting me with her paw, and running away.

                Miss Nala wanted to play! I barked happily and chased after her. We began to play a game of tag, running around the living room as owner watched us, laughing.

                “Wear yourself out, puppy,” She called out to me. “You need to get some good sleep tonight! Tomorrow we’re gonna take you to work and introduce you to everyone. I’m sure Crissy would love to see you!”

End Notes:

How will James/Spot get himself out of this current situation? Will the misunderstanding be rectified? Find out in Chapter 11, coming soon!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8285